PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Bew808
03-13-09, 22:47
I was talking with Mexi who use to work there apparently and found out from her that maria gomez, brittany kim and asia all have HERPES. So if you have seen these girls recently get to a DOCTOR NOW. (youre pretty much screwed) just looking out for my fellow monger.How reliable is this.coming from a former employee who no longer has ties to them. I mean, it's just her bad mouthing most likely. And I doubt anyone is "pretty much screwed" if they used condoms.

Bew808
03-14-09, 01:59
I also called aloha and apparently the three you mentioned don't work there "permanently" or something and they are "floating" around to different places. Seems kinda sketchy if you ask me. I'm a little bit worried now.

Aaron Colt
03-14-09, 02:05
How reliable is this.coming from a former employee who no longer has ties to them. I mean, it's just her bad mouthing most likely. And I doubt anyone is "pretty much screwed" if they used condoms.

You can still catch herpes with the use of condoms.

Seenum
03-14-09, 03:44
How reliable is this.coming from a former employee who no longer has ties to them. I mean, it's just her bad mouthing most likely. And I doubt anyone is "pretty much screwed" if they used condoms.

I mean to preach but.

http://www.webmd.com/genital-herpes/guide/sexual-health-genital-herpes

Gnd378
03-14-09, 04:43
Does Erica still allow bbfs? I'm so glad shes back.

Justin H
03-14-09, 05:54
Went there today and for the first time I had Cherry. Go figure like the name of the place. Very soft massage but very sensual HE
will repeat agaian. It wa so different then going to Hana Massage and Oriental. Has anyone ever tried her?

Softball Slutt
03-14-09, 07:59
I was talking with Mexi who use to work there apparently and found out from her that maria gomez, brittany kim and asia all have HERPES. So if you have seen these girls recently get to a DOCTOR NOW. (youre pretty much screwed) just looking out for my fellow monger.You are talking about the ladies advertising with there nice curves & little thongs telling you to come to Perfect 10 right?

Softball Slutt
03-14-09, 08:15
Back in Honolulu for a short time and will be visiting CHM to check out the new talent. Anybody got any insight on new stuff since new years?

Also would like to branch out to another AMP. Any body got any intel about a different place that serves up the same dishes? I like 'em sweet and natural!You should try the following 7 places in this order(March 2009 Update). Our Asian Rimming Club has ranked them from there looks, massage quality, therapeutic abilities, & of course the HE.

1-Nirvana-Lisa is the best MS in Honolulu-She always has hot new additions!
2-Roppongi-Large Selection-Great Rooms & Ladies to choose from
3-Rose Marri-Large Selection of Assorted Asian Nationalities
4-Pine Tree-Great Talent & Selection
5-Pinks-Always New Asian Babes with C,D,DD's,etc...
6-Ohana Massage/Relaxation-Best kept secret in Honolulu!
7-Smile Spa-(Vietnamese House of R & R)

Don't waste your time or money.

Perfect 10-You will catch herpes & probably an arrest (24 hour video)
VIP-Girls are worn out from 10+ customers each a day-real machine, no personalities.

Ichiban-Terrible facility & poor selection of Asian ladies-Robbers!

Tadhook
03-14-09, 10:37
I'm new to the AMP scene but this forum has been great at providing info for my first time.

I checked out Angel Relaxation at CC. Went to look for the Viet/Chinese girl recommended by Hilo Boy. When I arrived the door was locked and no one answered even when I rang the door bell. At first I did not know if I should leave or wait. I ended up waiting a few minutes and out comes one of you guys. So I slip in the door and was asked by this little old lady if I was there before.
The "little old lady" is Mama Jasmine. Treat her nice and she'll take care of you. I've known her since her Pine Tree days years ago.

H Mobius
03-14-09, 14:30
You can still catch herpes with the use of condoms.

Yup, plus once you get um, you stuck with um, so it's not like Mexi's info can be updated.

Puinsai808
03-14-09, 18:11
Hahaa!! I figured your call sign was from that knock-knock joke from back in the 60s in elementary school!

It's an ironic poster name.

I remember the punchline of a small kid time knock knock joke.

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Mema
Mema Who?
So, You're a Mahu?
It's also a tribute to a poster called Very Gay from a previous adult message board. I wonder if he's still here under a different name.

John Quakman
03-14-09, 19:47
You should try the following 7 places in this order(March 2009 Update). Our Asian Rimming Club has ranked them from there looks, massage quality, therapeutic abilities, & of course the HE.

VIP-Girls are worn out from 10+ customers each a day-real machine, no personalities.

Thanks my man!

I'm only here until This Tues so I can't get to them all, wish I could. I've been to the Pine Tree in the past and it was good but the girls kinda looked at me funny when it came to the fresh and natural style I like. More like: get done get out all the while maintaining distance, some including CBJ. Went to smile once 2-3 years ago and left because they were so suspicious and were very stand offish.

I've read good things about Niverana and Sakura so I might try to make a visit there. Given I have 3 days to investigate where would you reccomend I concentrate my efforts?

I went to CHM and did indeed visit Julie who is new to me. Same great service even though she is somewhat more than I usually like to play with. She did toss my salad very well indeed. Saw a couple girls I had reported on last time. Probably the best in Tammy and Bonnie so I probably will have to visit them so I don't have a lot of time to poke around elsewhere in exploration. I kinda will need some specific directions and save the exploration till next visit when I have more time.

Any specifics I should concentrate on?

Thanks

Memahu
03-14-09, 19:48
You should try the following 7 places in this order(March 2009 Update). Our Asian Rimming Club has ranked them from there looks, massage quality, therapeutic abilities, & of course the HE.

Only Nirvana on the list seems to have a good amount of reviews posted. Pine Tree used to have a number of posts from awhile back. Rose Marri also had a few writeups too. I'm surprised that Smile Spa is on the list.

Softball Slutt
03-14-09, 19:54
Went there today and for the first time I had Cherry. Go figure like the name of the place. Very soft massage but very sensual HE

will repeat again. It was so different then going to Hana Massage and Oriental. Has anyone ever tried her?Our Hawaii Asian Rimming Club has compiled a recent list of Oahu massage therapists/parlors that give a mean & satisfying 1/2 hour massage & then a 1/2 hour of the best lovin on Oahu! (MARCH 2009 UPDATE).So you fellas are getting 2 treats for the price of 1!

1-Best Message aka Kings Massage-3 Ladies to choose from!
2-Jini Magic Massage-3-5 Ladies to choose from
3-Ohana Massage-3-5 Ladies to choose from
4-Excel Massage-2 Ladies to choose from
5-Nirvana-Yes, they can & will give a solid massage!(5-10 ladies to choose from)

HONORABLE MENTION (They try to give a mean massage but do put out big to make up for lack of massage skills)
1-Lavendar-aka Sakura Relaxation
2-Pine Tree
3-Paradise Relaxation
4-Pearl City Relaxation
5-Smile Spa

Statistics compiled by 50 male customers over the course of 90 days at all locations.

G3504
03-14-09, 20:42
You are talking about the ladies advertising with there nice curves & little thongs telling you to come to Perfect 10 right?Man you had me freaking out Softball!

He was talking about Aloha TLC.

Please RTFF.

G35

Eric Shin
03-14-09, 20:46
I think you guys are asking for this thread to be shutdown.

Kapalua
03-14-09, 20:55
Really though..shouldn't Junko's place be in the AMP category and not the massage therapist? I'm not sure if she has a MAT or MAE?
Sakura Massage advertisements have included an MAE number (MAE-2086), but of course that's no guarantee that it's accurate.

Kapalua
03-14-09, 21:19
Sorry, but it seems irresponsible to tell a mainland visitor that "you will catch herpes" and "probably an arrest" at Perfect 10. Perfect 10 has been open for more than four months. There have been no credible reports, on either of the two Honolulu forums that I read, of customers catching herpes and being arrested at Perfect 10.

Sugar Daddy808
03-14-09, 21:53
I was talking with Mexi who use to work there apparently and found out from her that maria gomez, brittany kim and asia all have HERPES. So if you have seen these girls recently get to a DOCTOR NOW. (youre pretty much screwed) just looking out for my fellow monger.These girls have never worked at Perfect 10, if you read the tread title it says those gilrs worked at Aloha TLC.

Virtua Stick
03-14-09, 22:04

I am not asking for you to take my opinion at face value. Anyone can write anything on these threads. I also admit that I have not been to a place in many months as, like many of the brothers out there, money is a lot tighter nowadays and my job future is still somewhat uncertain. I do keep up with the stories and can tell you about some that I have been to in the past.

HOWEVER, I have my own opinions of this list. I also think you have done some research of your own on this forum. My top three can be exchanged. No real number one for me.

1. Sakura is fairly good. I have not met Million but she has a ton of positive stories. There used to be an ATF there but she's not the same person now. Problem is that it is right across the street from a fairly busy restaurant so better to go in late night.
2. Nirvana has been good in the past. Miki from Nirvana is now at Ichiban. She has pages of good stories. I have found all the people at Nirvana to be very friendly. Sky is top notch. Problem is that there is a bar that's open late in the little strip mall area as well as a restaurant right next to the place. The parking can be particularly tight due to the above and street parking can be just as difficult at times.
3. Ichiban used to be called Champions. Kelly, a person originally at Nirvana, is now there but seems to be MS frequently. Some have mentioned that she is now the owner. I cannot confirm. However, if she is on duty, she is very nice. As I have mentioned, Miki, of Nirvana, is now there. She has a new name now. Hana, I believe. She is also really nice. Problem is that I have been told there can be a significant wait at times. You can call first, but I never want to. Parking is convenient there however, it is a lot that is shared by the whole shopping area and anyone can see you come in and out. If you don't care, no problems.
4. Pine Tree- has been OK in the past. I have seen Tomato, Yuri, and a few others there. I think most have moved on now. When I was there, there were a lot of people to choose but apparently there are "reservations" on them or I see them as I am walking out. Problems- everyone at McDonald's across the street have a "bowling ally" view of you walking in and out. I ahve not seen recent posts but considering there are some sore feelings about posting amongst some forum members, this could mean that there are not a lot of people visiting there or it is really good and they want to keep it a secret.
5. Golden Queen, Rose Marri- I have not been to the other places near Ward. These two are so so for me. There was someone named Ivy at GQ (different than a BB action Ivy) from NY who was below avg. I think there was someone named Joy at RM who was very nice is you like a sweet, gentle person. There is also a Thai girl there (I forget her name) who is really good looking. I think she was good but I was drunk so YMMV. I also was passing by last week and saw a bunch of cop cars in the lot right next to Pink and Rose Marri. Is the coast clear or are they watching? Whatever.
6. VIP- there are a lot of little restaurants and bars there so expect heavy pedestrian traffic as it is at the end of the strip mall. However, they have a lot of variety if you like that. When I was there, there were a ton of girls including some local (looking) and haole. I heard that they try to rush you (there was a thread about a new 45 min rule-- BS). When I was there, that did not happen. However, the ones I recall (hey I was in one of those bars before visiting!) like Momo and Sarah, were below avg. Momo has some good stories by others. Maybe I saw her on an off time. MY MMV!
7. I have not been to Ohana or Smile. However, Smile seems to get terrible stories. Almost nightmares really. Ohana seems to almost be a local favorite with a number of "regulars." They have a string of KBs on the other side which I like. They also have the HQ for a cab company right there, which I don't like.
8. Fantasia- I have not been there but many good stories. Problems- tough parking and hard to find. I tried to find it once and gave up. Never tried again.
9. Perfect 10- this H-word stuff is not something anyone wants to hear but considering Mr. Quakman has gone to CHM and considering their stories, he is aware of any consequences so this should not affect his decision to visit. I am all for safe practices and safe stories, but let us drop this H-word discussion! I like this thread too much to get it shut down. I have not been to P10 but there seems to be an issue with pricing. Also, they seem to be very cautious, wanting you to call ahead (please see my opinion on that above). Good stories though.

Again, please look through the forum and feel free to confirm or deny. Certainly feel free to form your own opinions. Have a good time Mr. Quakman.

Be Safe!

VS

Maafala
03-14-09, 22:15
Did a little tour last night. Swung by vip first, had a blonde and one k-girl, decided to check what else was available. Hit the 2nd floor ward, golden Queen had some nice k-girls. Pink was kinna dead. Ended up at PT. Walked in and got a glance at the girls. Did'nt get to choose, mamasan greeted me, led me into a room and I gave her the house. About 2 minutes later in walks a nice korean girl. Great slim body, natural b's, cute face. Looked to be in 30's or so? She asked If I come here before, I said yea. She then said ok, you take off all your clothes. She asked for the money, (I thougt it was gonna turn out bad reading from other posts but it didn't) she started off BBBJ which was great, then slipped it on and went to mish. Asked her to daty but said next time you see me. Turned her over, ds for little bit then flipped and ended in mish. Wiped me down with warm towels and gave me a kiss. Told me next time I come to see her, she'd give me 2 or 3 pops, daty, and 69. She told me her name was tomato, "don't forget tomato juice haha" not sure if it's the same tomato that's been reviewed on here. Overall awesome service, no clockwatching and very enthusiastic.

Chase2008
03-14-09, 22:27
Haha it is so funny that Mexi mentioned that.

By the way she is constantly getting yeast infection and so her risk are there as well.

I was talking with Mexi who use to work there apparently and found out from her that maria gomez, brittany kim and asia all have HERPES. So if you have seen these girls recently get to a DOCTOR NOW. (youre pretty much screwed) just looking out for my fellow monger.

Bench Warmer
03-15-09, 03:09
Does Erica still allow bbfs? I'm so glad shes back.
So far, no one has reported BBFS from her since her return earlier this year. All have been CFS.

Spyda
03-15-09, 05:03
Did a little tour last night. Swung by vip first, had a blonde and one k-girl, decided to check what else was available. Hit the 2nd floor ward, golden Queen had some nice k-girls. Pink was kinna dead. Ended up at PT. Walked in and got a glance at the girls. Did'nt get to choose, mamasan greeted me, led me into a room and I gave her the house. About 2 minutes later in walks a nice korean girl. Great slim body, natural b's, cute face. Looked to be in 30's or so? She asked If I come here before, I said yea. She then said ok, you take off all your clothes. She asked for the money, (I thougt it was gonna turn out bad reading from other posts but it didn't) she started off BBBJ which was great, then slipped it on and went to mish. Asked her to daty but said next time you see me. Turned her over, ds for little bit then flipped and ended in mish. Wiped me down with warm towels and gave me a kiss. Told me next time I come to see her, she'd give me 2 or 3 pops, daty, and 69. She told me her name was tomato, "don't forget tomato juice haha" not sure if it's the same tomato that's been reviewed on here. Overall awesome service, no clockwatching and very enthusiastic.

Oooh Tomato. Taiwanese not Korean. 40's maybe older. Always had a good time with her. Had her number but lost it. I might have to make a stop at PT again.

Blake123
03-15-09, 05:49
Sakura Massage advertisements have included an MAE number (MAE-2086), but of course that's no guarantee that it's accurate.

License MAE 2086 belongs to Body Massage Ckinic Waikiki, 2155 Kalakaua #714, according to http://pvl.ehawaii.gov/pvlsearch/app?_a=d&_f=n&lictp=MAE&licno=2086&off=&nm=LELEPHANT%20LLC

John Ross
03-15-09, 06:02
License MAE 2086 belongs to Body Massage Ckinic Waikiki, 2155 Kalakaua #714, according to http://pvl.ehawaii.gov/pvlsearch/app?_a=d&_f=n&lictp=MAE&licno=2086&off=&nm=LELEPHANT%20LLC
And this is Lelephant LLC. Ryuta Nakajima is definitely not Junko.

http://hbe.ehawaii.gov/documents/business.html?fileNumber=35350C5

Ramrod80
03-15-09, 06:18
Tomato gave me one of the best table showers ever when she gave me a body to body shower and gave me BBJ at the same time AMAZING. I almost blew my load before we even got back into the room. Her massaging techniques are great and makes you feel relaxed. As for the sex, she really gets into it and will make you blow real fast because of it. She is a little on the older side, but she is a trooper and aims to please.

Dis Foru
03-15-09, 07:00
I did go to one of the places that I read about and saw a beautiful girl whose real Massage name I obviously don't know at this point because I guess I was thinking about it or because being a male wasn't concerned about it but was busted for prostitution. What a shock that was. I really didn t do anything but because I said the word YES that all YES I was busted. Now I have to go to trail, big choice I either plead guilty and have the record esponged afater 6 months or try to fight it but was told you can now win by a lawyer because it's my word against theirs. I still do not beleive this is a fair law after all I did nothing and actually paid no money, just not right. Well thats it. Out 1, 000 for lawyer and go thru the system for 6 months. DAAAAAA

Rgds

Rhoku74
03-15-09, 09:30
Interesting, since her ad says she would be on Kauai only for that day. Vietnamese/Chinese mix caught my attention, never heard of fit, sounds nice an exotic.

I agree. That is why I called her. I thought she was from honolulu and comming back after that 1 day. I think she might have meant the area (kapaa). Who knows.

Stangman808
03-15-09, 16:38
I did go to one of the places that I read about and saw a beautiful girl whose real Massage name I obviously don't know at this point because I guess I was thinking about it or because being a male wasn't concerned about it but was busted for prostitution. What a shock that was. I really didn t do anything but because I said the word YES that all YES I was busted. Now I have to go to trail, big choice I either plead guilty and have the record esponged afater 6 months or try to fight it but was told you can now win by a lawyer because it's my word against theirs. I still do not beleive this is a fair law after all I did nothing and actually paid no money, just not right. Well thats it. Out 1, 000 for lawyer and go thru the system for 6 months. DAAAAAA

RgdsViolating the Prostitution Law in Hawaii only requires that there is an agreement to perform a sexual act for fee. No money has to be exchanged and the act does not have to be performed. Abbreviations, slangs and street vernacular for the sexual act and fee amounts are accepted by the courts to constitute a violation of the law. I don't know what the undercover LE may have discussed with you, but if you said "YES", than you may entered into an agreement which is a violation of the law. The law is what it is and unless you want to lobby the legislature to change it, we all just need to be careful.

Un Holy
03-15-09, 17:05
She can be a very slutty *****. Which is good. But she can get moody. Overall she is one of the old timers from the days of old Angie, Old Bue, Old Yuri, old Laura, etc...

Right now, Erica is hot, but fat, but hot and sometimes swallows. PT still got tomato and mimi and a few other hot ones. Anybody got bbfs from that other viet chick?

Gina gives da best massage of anyone.

One Day
03-15-09, 17:53
Where did this happen at and when?

Rgds

John Quakman
03-15-09, 18:01
You guys are the bomb! I used to live her about 5 Years ago so I'm sorta local but being away makes you outa contact. Nice to know that you can count on the network to get you up to date. I remember one guy who I kinda got to know (electronically) "old Guy" who was OK. Don't know if he is still around bur a big shout out to him.

I'll write about my adventures after I have experienced all of them which I hope adds to the general knowlege and a little pay back for all the help.

JQ

Junior Knight
03-15-09, 18:15
She is nice!! Took your advice and just decided to check her out.

Young 20 something 5'8" or more, definitely taller than me but who cares. natural C's (I think) doesn't matter they looked good. Bootie a little larger than I am used to but still nice.

Showered together and mutual touching and rubbing, then dried off for a pretty good massage both in the buff. She does advertise under massage so wasn't expecting FS. No DATY, allowed FIV, kinda felt like high school days doing the mutually touching until the big O. She is a sweetie and may repeat just to attempt FS. Damage $$.Cant seem to get a hold of her. Anyone else had any luck? Hopefully shes as good as she charges. Any info will greatly appreciated.

JK

H Mobius
03-15-09, 19:12
Ended up at PT. Walked in and got a glance at the girls. Did'nt get to choose, mamasan greeted me, led me into a room and I gave her the house. About 2 minutes later in walks a nice korean girl. Great slim body, natural b's, cute face. Looked to be in 30's or so? She asked If I come here before, I said yea. She then said ok, you take off all your clothes. She asked for the money, (I thougt it was gonna turn out bad reading from other posts but it didn't) she started off BBBJ which was great, then slipped it on and went to mish. Asked her to daty but said next time you see me. Turned her over, ds for little bit then flipped and ended in mish. Wiped me down with warm towels and gave me a kiss. Told me next time I come to see her, she'd give me 2 or 3 pops, daty, and 69. She told me her name was tomato, "don't forget tomato juice haha" not sure if it's the same tomato that's been reviewed on here. Overall awesome service, no clockwatching and very enthusiastic.

I haven't been to PT in a while. Does this Tomato have kind of an eccentric personality? Yeah she's pretty good. I've never had a snag with giving a PT girl the money up-front (one of several reasons I used to frequent that place).

Yeah, their ms wants to whisk you away to the room, but using body language I buy myself a few seconds to mentally pick one, then at the room I describe the one I want (like, "Yellow one, left side", or if a few of them are wearing the same color, I take a couple more seconds to find something so ms can tell which one I'm talking about, like put my hands by my chest and say "real big" or "plenny jewelry").

Good job, man. When they make sure you know their name, they want you back. Have fun.

H M

AsiaTraveler2
03-15-09, 19:30

Rgds

Sorry, but this post does not pass the smell test.

AT2

H Mobius
03-15-09, 19:39
Hawaii Asian Rimming Club!

What a T-shirt that would make :)

Spyda
03-15-09, 19:55
What a T-shirt that would make :)

Would be a great inside thing for us mongers if we see each other on the street.

Talon X
03-15-09, 21:33
Fantasia- I have not been there but many good stories. Problems- tough parking and hard to find. I tried to find it once and gave up. Never tried again.

VSFantasia is very hard to find and easy to pass. It is on Alapai St. Across of the Board of Water Supply and behind the Funiture complex (corner of Beretania and Alapai). Fanastia is actually on the corner of Alapai and Kinau. Best landmark is the bar on Alapai. Fantasia'a entrance is to the left of the bar. Park on Alapai or Lisbon (adjacent street). Hope I helped. TX.

PS. Because of the Tsunami nightclub, there isn't a lot of parking and there's a whole lot of people watching you drive in to VIP. I'm kinda scared someone I know might see me. TX.

Talon X
03-15-09, 21:40
Sorry, but it seems irresponsible to tell a mainland visitor that "you will catch herpes" and "probably an arrest" at Perfect 10. Perfect 10 has been open for more than four months. There have been no credible reports, on either of the two Honolulu forums that I read, of customers catching herpes and being arrested at Perfect 10.One of my friends at work religiously goes to P10 and hasn't had anything yet (sometimes visits twice a week). I'll ask if I can check his dip stick once in a while to make sure. LOL. He loves his BB and double (sometimes triple) pop action. The guy is amazing.

TX

Modelsearch10
03-15-09, 22:27
Whether its Taa or Fay or just A.... is she the one with Braces? If so can someone confirm if she does HE ? And since I am asking can someone confirm that AM does HE as well ?? Thanks, PM me...

Bench Warmer
03-16-09, 03:35
One of my friends at work religiously goes to P10 and hasn't had anything yet (sometimes visits twice a week). I'll ask if I can check his dip stick once in a while to make sure. LOL. He loves his BB and double (sometimes triple) pop action. The guy is amazing.

TX
Are you implying that BB is available at P10? If so, who? The World would like to know.

Seenum
03-16-09, 03:46
One of my friends at work religiously goes to P10 and hasn't had anything yet (sometimes visits twice a week). I'll ask if I can check his dip stick once in a while to make sure. LOL. He loves his BB and double (sometimes triple) pop action. The guy is amazing.

TX

Multi wow that sounds like me F.Y.I yoga works miracles.

Maafala
03-16-09, 03:49
I haven't been to PT in a while. Does this Tomato have kind of an eccentric personality? Yeah she's pretty good. I've never had a snag with giving a PT girl the money up-front (one of several reasons I used to frequent that place).

Yeah, their ms wants to whisk you away to the room, but using body language I buy myself a few seconds to mentally pick one, then at the room I describe the one I want (like, "Yellow one, left side", or if a few of them are wearing the same color, I take a couple more seconds to find something so ms can tell which one I'm talking about, like put my hands by my chest and say "real big" or "plenny jewelry").

Good job, man. When they make sure you know their name, they want you back. Have fun.

H MDamn 40s, she looks good for 40s. Thats great advice, I think im gonna try that next time thanks man.

Sancho2063
03-16-09, 04:29
Fantasia is very hard to find and easy to pass. It is on Alapai St. Across of the Board of Water Supply and behind the Funiture complex (corner of Beretania and Alapai). Fanastia is actually on the corner of Alapai and Kinau. Best landmark is the bar on Alapai. Fantasia'a entrance is to the left of the bar. Park on Alapai or Lisbon (adjacent street). Hope I helped. TX.

PS. Because of the Tsunami nightclub, there isn't a lot of parking and there's a whole lot of people watching you drive in to VIP. I'm kinda scared someone I know might see me. TX.T braddah,

The one land mark you left out is the stairs. I use to drive up and down that dam street looking for it until I pulled over, called the place and the MS told me to walk between the two buildings and pass the stairs.

Kim Chee Kane
03-16-09, 05:38
Ta and A. I believe "A" is the one with the braces. You get interaction from both of them, more so from Ta than A. Then again, YMMV.

Whether its Taa or Fay or just A.... is she the one with Braces? If so can someone confirm if she does HE ? And since I am asking can someone confirm that AM does HE as well ?? Thanks, PM me...

Luvs Aamps
03-16-09, 12:35
I'm here from the mainland and was wondering about what we tip here? In Cali we usually tip $. 2 or $. 4 for good service. Whats the rate here?

Eric Shin
03-16-09, 13:28
Yeah..Tomato is pretty old...

Damn 40s, she looks good for 40s. Thats great advice, I think im gonna try that next time thanks man.

Excellent Dude
03-16-09, 14:26
Well known popular AMP in Baltimore dropped their rate for FS to $.00 total.

We need that here!

PopoloGirl
03-16-09, 19:11
W&W,

That's Crissy (Popologirl on this forum); she's got a legit service going, though if you nice, she may help you out.

CD35Thanks for the good word CD, you know I am always here to help you boys out. However, just keep in mind that full service is NOT an option, should you book with me.

xoxo

G3504
03-16-09, 23:10
I'm here from the mainland and was wondering about what we tip here? In Cali we usually tip $. 2 or $. 4 for good service. Whats the rate here?Anywhere from $.20 to $.50. The later is usual for satisfactory all inclusive service. I say give what you feel is right, but don't get labeled a cheap ass.

G35

G3504
03-16-09, 23:24
Was feeling in the mood and went on a journey of sorts. Tried calling a few of my ATFs, but none responded. Even tried calling their establishments. All to no avail! Damn. Joy was gone. Only had Naomi and Yumi. Ichiban only had 2 girls working and both were busy. Perfect 10 said they were closed when I showed up after calling. Wound up at PT. Wanted to try Tomato after reading rave reviews of her here. She was off! Plus mama gives me this "why you want to see her for" look. I'm like wtf and choose another girl, Su. Should've went with my other choice (the green bikini). Talk about robotic and a matress actress. She seemed like she was trying to be friendly, but I wasn't buying it. TS, massage, cbj and cfs all below average. This was a real wham bam thank you maam deal. Was in and out in under an hour. 50 for house and $. 40 for her. Should've went with $. 20. It was that bad.

G35

Member #4374
03-16-09, 23:26
I was also unable to meet the Angel Relaxation provider who was recently described on the forum as the "most adorable half Viet half Chinese spinner I have ever seen in the business," with a "great natural body and girl next door personality." So if anyone happens to learn where that provider is currently working, please let us know.

I found this broad Lily at Ecstasy. She wasn't "adorable" in my opinion (face not that great...but no makeup either at the time I saw her). But she did have a pretty nice body--good ass for an Asian chick and some nice looking natural regular size titties with some nice nipples. However, her pussy isn't trimmed, I don't care for that. I would say age is late 30s, maybe early 40s. Gave an okay BBBJ and grabbed a rubber and asked, "Okay I put on you?" I guess this implies BBFS--but I replied "yes" to her question, so I'm not sure. So we did all the usual positions. I did not care for the noises she made while f*****g...hard to explain. I won't be repeating with her.

From reading the forum, this is also the same Lily who used to work at Nirvana (I got the same story of her being from Wash. D.C.).

Auto Mode
03-17-09, 01:16
Massage Thailand:

Make an appointment with Apple. She'll greet you at the lobby and ask you how you found out about her. Just say a friend told me. Anyways, she goes up front and asks you $140 for massage and (makes jerk motion). You can get it down to $120. Maybe $100. Fairly cute gal late twenties to early thirties. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for spilling crackers thats for sure. Decent massage and fun.

Thai Hawaiian. For guaranteed HE ask for Ta. Been with her several times and she offered the very first time with her. After the shower and back to the room, completely disrobe yourself, stand inside the room, and wait for her to come back. When she comes in, her face will light and and she'll get the hint and grab you right by the fun spot! She starts with the back and give you a very good massage and very sensual. She digs deep in the cracks and lots of pretty direct contacts. Finish up with nice HE. Haven't tried anybody else. Ta is fairly cute and very very flirtacious. She even likes to talk about gonig on vacation with you and getting a room together. I'm sure it's all for show.

Anyways here's that. Have fun.Went to Thai Hawaiian. Had a fantastic massage from Mai, she really worked me over. I also received a very nice, long extended 'final massage' in the right place.

Thank you for the info!

Jiro9673
03-17-09, 02:03
Don't know what's wrong, but had two disappointing session. The other week, had a disappointing session with Mini (Golden Queen) who used to give me good service. Now, I just had a session with Million (Lavender/Sakura), and it was very lame. Seemed to not want me to touch her boobs, lick/suck them. Also, didn't have the usual dirty talk. Definitely not like the other sessions that I had with her. Maybe just caught her at a bad time, or maybe it's me. That's two bad sessions in a row from providers who gave me great service in the past.

Let me know if anyone had bad service from Million recently. PM me is fine.

Jbravo
03-17-09, 04:15
Don't know what's wrong, but had two disappointing session. The other week, had a disappointing session with Mini (Golden Queen) who used to give me good service. Now, I just had a session with Million (Lavender/Sakura), and it was very lame. Seemed to not want me to touch her boobs, lick/suck them. Also, didn't have the usual dirty talk. Definitely not like the other sessions that I had with her. Maybe just caught her at a bad time, or maybe it's me. That's two bad sessions in a row from providers who gave me great service in the past.

Let me know if anyone had bad service from Million recently. PM me is fine.Yo,

Had me the same no touch no suck no daty no, no, no, from the Million. She's going on vac soon--seemed like she's already gone--maybe she just needs to go see AIG for some bonus stimulus.

Eman007
03-17-09, 12:53
Anybody got any 411 on these girls, ad seems like there is...

4-HAND MASSAGE" from two of our cute therapists and expierence a SENSATION LIKE
NO OTHER!!!! Just imagine lying on my massage table having my talented hands
slowly caress your aching muscles, all the while my associates' touch provides full relief of your tension and your mind floats away to a new
level of "TOTAL RELAXATION"http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/1078539184.html

Aloha!

Eman

Luvs Aamps
03-17-09, 13:34
Anywhere from $.20 to $.50. The later is usual for satisfactory all inclusive service. I say give what you feel is right, but don't get labeled a cheap ass.

G35Thanks for the 411 G3504

Kaimukiguy
03-17-09, 13:38
I had that one moody encounter with her at the place now known as Nirvana. I stopped seeing her after that. But, I recently saw her at the University location, and she was nice. I don't know if she remembered me, because she didn't mention anything about the past, but provided extra service on my first visit with her since the last time awhile ago.Having seen Junko for a number of years, I agree that she can be very moody, and ask loaded questions. However, I also agree with Talon, in that in her business and life experience, she has reason to be suspicious, if not paranoid about her clientele. At the same time, I would not go so far as to diagnose her with some kind of "mental condition" or illness. If women having mood swings and getting upset over little things were indicators of illness, our mental wards would overflow. Further, it'd mean that the majority of us have spent our lives dating/marrying primarily insane women.

I am not a tout, nor am I a regular customer of hers anymore. Nevertheless, I wanted to throw in my two cents, that her sometimes moody behavior is not so different than other women, under the circumstances. If you catch her on a decent day and treat her well, she can be sweet, thoughtful, and funny. As with the reports here, YMMV.

Sancho2063
03-17-09, 19:37
I checked out Angel Relaxation at CC. Went to look for the Viet/Chinese girl recommended by Hilo Boy.This was one of the first places I went to when I first started out last year. Went this weekend and saw Erica. Dont know if this is the same girl but she told me she was Japanese/Korean, 25yrs just started (there) a couple of months ago. Cute face, tan body, small natural B's trimmed. Execellent TS, so-so massage(my choice I just wanted to get busy) DATY, CBJ, CFS. Long talk after seemed they were slow that night, funny because I went to CHM to see Julie again in a week but they were busy. L/A/S 9 across the board.

Stay Safe!

Ck813
03-17-09, 20:46
I have been to perfect 10 twice. Once with Monica and the other with I believe it is Thalia. Both gorgeous women and both very very very good at what they do. The Mamasan is the Hottest out there, and she will treat you very well with respect and discretion. I love this women.

You will not get arrested or catch HERPES/STD'S unless you do not play it safe. very clean and well maintained Establishment.

The best line up in women if you ask me. Now of course I am biased because I love the Mamasan, but honestly, everything I said is from my heart.

Ck813
03-17-09, 20:50
So I been to Aloha twice. The first with Brittany, and the second with Ashley. There have been no reports of herpes at all. I talked to the Mama myself and she told me why they no longer work there. Of course this is hear say so who is to know except God who is telling the truth.

Want to know? PM me. I believe mamasan because what she told me came out of Jemma's mouth to me too!

Un Holy
03-17-09, 23:12
Hey guys remember. If Mr. period is right around the corner, they are gonna be bitchy! No tit sucking, no touchy feely, no FIV, so ask first or take your chances!

Nautboi808
03-17-09, 23:59
Anybody got any 411 on these girls, ad seems like there is...

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/1078539184.html

Aloha!

Eman

Brother Eman,

The ad is for Thai Hawaiian. HE is available if you play your cards right.

Kamipulu
03-18-09, 01:05
This is a reply I got from a Craigslist ad. I've edited details so that the info is not out there for all to view but you can PM me for the unedited info.

from hyun sook lee <leehyunsook39@gmail.com>
to *****************************
date Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 6:10 AM
subject Re: SENSUAL MASSAGE BY ASIAN GORGIOUS LADY
mailed-by ****.com

Hi,
My name is Elexy Kim. I host. I use general massage techniques, shiatsu, & Swedish style. I charge $50 an hour that includes massage upper & lower back area, buds, upper tighes, calves & feets.
For $80.00 an hour, I massage whole b ody front & back making a long strokes all over the body. Feeling is sensational, just like you are in Heaven.
I do have office in Waipahu area.
It's private home service. guaranty you'll have peace & serenity. Parking is no problem.
I DO MAKE OUT CALL ALSO. CHARGE A LITTLE MORE EXTRA FOR OUT6 CAQLL FOR MY TRAVELING TIME. YOU CAN CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
AT ***-**** .
ADDRESS IN WAIPAHU OFFICE:
******* ****** STREET
YOU TAKE H-1 west, get off ******* EXIT, stay on left side of the lane, MAKE LEFT TURN ON ******, go down one blk make R/RIGHT TURN on lst intersection which is ******, go down 2 blks, make LEFT TURN ON ******** ***. , GO DOWN ONE BLK, MAKE R/TURN ON ******STREET. IT'S ***** HOUSE ON YOUR LEFT.

Kamipulu
03-18-09, 01:10
T braddah,

The one land mark you left out is the stairs. I use to drive up and down that dam street looking for it until I pulled over, called the place and the MS told me to walk between the two buildings and pass the stairs.

LOL...if you have a good eye, you can catch the corner of the neon "OPEN" sign from the street.

Gsxryder
03-18-09, 01:58
I have been to perfect 10 twice. Once with Monica and the other with I believe it is Thalia. Both gorgeous women and both very very very good at what they do. The Mamasan is the Hottest out there, and she will treat you very well with respect and discretion. I love this women.

You will not get arrested or catch HERPES/STD'S unless you do not play it safe. very clean and well maintained Establishment.

The best line up in women if you ask me. Now of course I am biased because I love the Mamasan, but honestly, everything I said is from my heart.I've heard the P10 Mama is very hot but is also very integrative. Do you think the Mama is availible for services?

Joe Som
03-18-09, 06:06
Cant seem to get a hold of her. Anyone else had any luck? Hopefully shes as good as she charges. Any info will greatly appreciated.

JK

Cute face and nice personality. Massage just okay. HE sensual. Almost like she's doing the deed as she rubs against you. Mutual shower is a nice touch. Not sure if it's worth $180 considering $20 more get you fs.

Starfox64
03-18-09, 06:50
Ok I know I look young but I haven't been denied at an AMP for a LONG time. I hit up Nirvana, VIP, Ichiban, and Sakura but the girls I like were either on vacation or N/A. So I start thinking maybe go to CHM and get my bang for my buck. I decide not to just because of all the BB reports there, and I wasn't in the mood for the 40+ crowd. So there is P10 right next to it. I ring the bell. MS comes out and is the most polite MS I have ever met. She asks me how old I am, I tell her, then she says maybe next time! I was like "are you serious? ! " in my head. Anyway she bowed to me as she kinda closed the door on me. That kinda eased the rejection. I thought I had the look of a calm confident I own the room kinda deal going on. But the problem I guess was I didn't get in a room to own, barely past the front door. Bleh I'm just annoyed. And damn this place is hard to get into. Also, seems like people have been having a hard time finding it and I can see why if your not experienced. There is no sign only really dark tint and crest/logo thing. But hell, if you can find the place and got the balls to ring the door bell, they should at least let you get a foot in the door. Makes me want to get in even more now. P10 challenge accepted.

Anyway. As to not waste the time of those who read my rant. I ended up at Rose Marie by ward. I haven't been there in awhile. I just don't like the location. Joy was there and she's looking good as ever. Everything standard. I like her because she's got a tight body and a sweet voice. Only thing I don't like is her smoker's breath.

Starfox64
03-18-09, 06:51
LOL...if you have a good eye, you can catch the corner of the neon "OPEN" sign from the street.Question: Where do you park your car? Street parking isn't really on the dl.

G3504
03-18-09, 07:41
Thanks for the 411 G3504Anytime LA!

That's what this forum is for helping out one another.

G35

Eman007
03-18-09, 13:16
Brother Eman,

The ad is for Thai Hawaiian. HE is available if you play your cards right.Mahalo! Hope my cards are lined up right.

Ck813
03-18-09, 13:20
I would say no because I love this women, but I believe if you are sincere to her and treat her well she would be available for service.

Treat her with respect as she always treats her clients with respect and discretion.

What do you mean integrative? I do not understand the word. I think you might have meant she will ask a lot of questions? No she does not. If she does please understand if in her shoes you probably would too.

Best and most Sincere Mama I have ever met!

I've heard the P10 Mama is very hot but is also very integrative. Do you think the Mama is availible for services?

Ck813
03-18-09, 13:24
Stacey works at Thai Hawaiian out of room 3102 in Century Center. She is a tiny girl little chunky with IMHO nice (B'S). I saw her at 730 am and she gives an awesome massage. Uses a lot of oil but no hint of a HE.

Oh, yeah she talks a lot. I just kept quiet and I believe she caught the hint. Very nice person.

Will repeat because her massage is a 9 out of a ten.

Ck813
03-18-09, 13:26
Saw Nina she owns two establishments now. Very, Very, Very hot hot hot massage provider. I saw for 1 and 1 half hours for $80. 00 what a deal. The first hour was awesome but the last thirty minutes was quite lame. Will repeat because we are going out.

No HE! I asked and she politely refused.

Ck813
03-18-09, 13:31
Is this Tomato/Tomato provider older maybe late 30's early 40's with short hair, enhanced rack and beautiful tan?

If this is I saw this provider about 2 weeks ago and it sucked. CBJ, CFS, decent massage even though she says people pay her $250.00 just for her massage and no hanky panky!

We started with a CBJ, no hugging definitely not GFE. Went into CG, then Doggy and finished in mish. Every time we changed position she would laugh because I like to fuck hard, I mean fuck hard and she thought I was weird.

Finally, she asked for $250.00 and I said no. And she said every one knows that she gets paid $250.00.

Ck813
03-18-09, 13:41
I know this is not safe but I have not felt bare pussy for almost 10 years now. Can any one suggest to me who should I see for BBFSCIP?

I have not felt good bare pussy, meaning other then my SO.

I am clean but I need some BBFSCIP along with BBBJCIM.

I get checked every 6 months

Morbius 1
03-18-09, 16:23
Aloha. Went to nina's new place. More authentic thai style. Asked for tip but they said she doesn't work there anymore. Had a good massage with nina. Anyone know where tip works now?

Mahalo

Saw Nina she owns two establishments now. Very, Very, Very hot hot hot massage provider. I saw for 1 and 1 half hours for $80. 00 what a deal. The first hour was awesome but the last thirty minutes was quite lame. Will repeat because we are going out.

Kapalua
03-18-09, 16:39
Went this weekend and saw Erica. Dont know if this is the same girl but she told me she was Japanese/Korean, 25yrs just started (there) a couple of months ago.
Erica recently returned to Angel Relaxation after a prolonged absence, but she has usually been working at that location since late 2006 (when it was known by its former name, Tokyo Relaxation).

Kapalua
03-18-09, 17:18
To supplement the directions to Fantasia that were recently provided:

Fantasia is set back from the Diamond Head side of Alapai Street. It's mauka of the South Beretania Street / Alapai Street intersection, and slightly makai of Kinau Street. After passing an entrance to a parking lot for Home World furniture on the Diamond Head side of Alapai Street, a hobbyist proceeding in the mauka direction will come to Club Alapai Cafe. Immediately mauka of Club Alapai Cafe, there's a short passageway going in the Diamond Head direction. Proceed a very brief distance on it, and you will soon notice the door for Fantasia on the left (mauka) side.

Icee13
03-18-09, 22:09
Went back to see Lilly (I think was her name) at Angel. Erica told me she had quit and to try new girl Kay. Best bbbjtcim I ever had except every few minutes she would spit into tissue. However I was unstisfied that Lilly was not working so probaby will not repeat due to average looks and weird about dfk.

It will be very hard to be happy with session comparing anyone to Lilly (even Erica).A report on another board says there is a Viet/Chinese Lily who used to work at Angel working at Ecstasy now.

Bradda Aces
03-18-09, 23:47
Where is this place Ecstasy?

Hypo Luxa
03-19-09, 01:41
As far as who's safe... who knows! But, I can say the two best feeling pussies on my bare cock are Erica and Mimi (Viet at PT).

Virtua Stick
03-19-09, 02:13
Is this Tomato/Tomato provider older maybe late 30's early 40's with short hair, enhanced rack and beautiful tan?

If this is I saw this provider about 2 weeks ago and it sucked. CBJ, CFS, decent massage even though she says people pay her $250.00 just for her massage and no hanky panky!

We started with a CBJ, no hugging definitely not GFE. Went into CG, then Doggy and finished in mish. Every time we changed position she would laugh because I like to fuck hard, I mean fuck hard and she thought I was weird.

Finally, she asked for $250.00 and I said no. And she said every one knows that she gets paid $250.00.

AFAIK, she does appear older. I saw her at PT. She told me (at that time) she does not work late nights and shows up usu in the early afternoon. I just saw her once and my recollection is fuzzy but I do not think she was enhanced. She had a little fat in the front, not a lot, and is petite. Attractive overall. However, my time with her was fair as she was a bit mechanical. She did say that the more I see her, the better my time will be. Maybe she was implying that she will make it a bit more GFE.

Her massage was good and she actually started the massage during the TS which was really nice. She obviously knew I was not LE but no one can mistake me for LE. LOL. The Tomato I met never asked for that kind of money and I only gave the going rate. She appeared to be quite happy with that, at least satisfied. I think you got the Rotten Tomato my friend.

Be Safe!

VS

Bradda Aces
03-19-09, 02:23
Can anybody tell me where Ecstasy is located? I would like to see this Vietnamese / Chinese girl Lily. Is it an AMP?

Virtua Stick
03-19-09, 03:04
Ok I know I look young but I haven't been denied at an AMP for a LONG time. I hit up Nirvana, VIP, Ichiban, and Sakura but the girls I like were either on vacation or N/A. So I start thinking maybe go to CHM and get my bang for my buck. I decide not to just because of all the BB reports there, and I wasn't in the mood for the 40+ crowd. So there is P10 right next to it. I ring the bell. MS comes out and is the most polite MS I have ever met. She asks me how old I am, I tell her, then she says maybe next time! I was like "are you serious? ! " in my head. Anyway she bowed to me as she kinda closed the door on me. That kinda eased the rejection. I thought I had the look of a calm confident I own the room kinda deal going on. But the problem I guess was I didn't get in a room to own, barely past the front door. Bleh I'm just annoyed. And damn this place is hard to get into. Also, seems like people have been having a hard time finding it and I can see why if your not experienced. There is no sign only really dark tint and crest/logo thing. But hell, if you can find the place and got the balls to ring the door bell, they should at least let you get a foot in the door. Makes me want to get in even more now. P10 challenge accepted.

Anyway. As to not waste the time of those who read my rant. I ended up at Rose Marie by ward. I haven't been there in awhile. I just don't like the location. Joy was there and she's looking good as ever. Everything standard. I like her because she's got a tight body and a sweet voice. Only thing I don't like is her smoker's breath.

As I have mentioned in previous posts, money is tight these days but after sifting through the forums, I decided to test the gears on my stickshift again. I have never been to P10 before but found the building after circling twice and driving into what I think was the wrong lot once. Thanks Kapalua and others for good directions. Curse me and my bad sense of direction. The building has seen better days.

LOL, the MS there even asked me how old I was at the door. I told her and I even thanked her. I actually found that funny. Lots of people think I am younger than I look but I have never been asked this in a place like this. I thought MS was quite attractive. She told me the same thing. I smiled but thought she tells that to everyone. She did ask me a bunch of questions and I answered them truthfully (the truth shall set you free). Yes! It is my first time here. etc. etc. I think it helps that I in NO WAY look dangerous or like LE. Then I started asking her stuff like you would if you met a girl at a bar, small talk. She asked if I wanted to be shown a room. I told her I just wanted to talk more. No room needed. She thought I was funny, but she led me into a room anyways. :(

I got put into a really big room with a big bed. It had a real comforter over it and not just a lot of towels. Nice touch, but hard to clean (please tell me they clean it regularly... please?) I'm sure. I then met this Japanese girl who spoke some Korean. I could tell she was Japanese due to her accent and the fact that she did not look Korean. I used to date a Japanese national and used some Japanese. She said she was impressed but I spoke with a heavy American accent. What's her name? Sorry boys, I forgot. It was not a common name, however. I showered by myself (which is the right thing for a new person) and she waited for me outside. Then we... talked. She did not... talk very loud. No kissing. Standard... conversations. Usual thank you notes.

L- really pretty, long legs said she was late 20's. Maybe it is the truth, but I'd add about 5 years. I do this for all of them. Apologies to all those who tell me the truth! 8
A- very good attitude, polite, friendly but maybe a bit cold for me. Maybe she will warm up for me the next time. 7
S- I like them a bit more vocal b/c I admit that I am not. I like to listen, not to talk. Not bad but I could still think straight afterwards. 7

Repeat? YES. I gave ho-hum marks but I see a lot of potential. Also, it is hard to find a real Japanese girl at an AMP to talk with.

Thank you gentlemen! Please post or PM if you'd like to share and know that I will always do the same!

Be Safe!

VS

PS. Starfox is right about Joy. I did not find that she had bad smoker's breath. Once, she apologized b/c she just ate Korean food and I laughed and told her I did too! Please be nice to her!

Mongers Rus
03-19-09, 03:36
Aloha. Went to nina's new place. More authentic thai style. Asked for tip but they said she doesn't work there anymore. Had a good massage with nina. Anyone know where tip works now?

MahaloYup. Nina is awesome. She will never do HE. Too professional and has a lot of pride in her business mind to risk her getting busted and losing her business. You can just tell by the amount of time and money she put into her new shop on 26th floor.

I can get a hold of Thip and get you the 411 on her.

DM

Kim Chee Kane
03-19-09, 04:42
Going out? Sweet. heh. Nina certainly is quite appealing and her massage technique is superb.

Justin H
03-19-09, 05:46
Went to Sakura by Uh but no one was there so went over to Hana's in the Wong building
Had Olga again. I think something is wrong with her teeth anyway after the session I go to step out and dam! I saw 2 of my friends sitting on the chiars outside. They were working in the next room doing some construction. Tlak about make ass but that's ok got busted so what can you do.

Kamipulu
03-19-09, 05:46
Question: Where do you park your car? Street parking isn't really on the dl.

All street parking. You could park down behind HPD and hoof it a couple of blocks. Or maybe Park in the Queens Dr building parking lot and pay the hourly rate. It's probably not more than $3 or $5 an hour.

John Ross
03-19-09, 06:22
All street parking. You could park down behind HPD and hoof it a couple of blocks. Or maybe Park in the Queens Dr building parking lot and pay the hourly rate. It's probably not more than $3 or $5 an hour.
I believe the Board of Water Supply has metered parking across of The Honolulu Medical Group. There is also metered parking on that street.

Starfox64
03-19-09, 08:25
All street parking. You could park down behind HPD and hoof it a couple of blocks. Or maybe Park in the Queens Dr building parking lot and pay the hourly rate. It's probably not more than $3 or $5 an hour.Do NOT park at the hospital. It's like 2 bucks for half an hour with the stupid validation.

So if you plan on going over an hour. Includng parking, walk, session, walk, drive out. I bet they'd charge you about twenty dollars.

Junior Knight
03-19-09, 09:40

MahaloNinas new place is on the 26th floor of CC I believe. Pretty nice layout, but the first three massage areas are very close to each other and the partitions are partial walls/curtains. I think the loose privacy is supposed to make customers assume the place is legit. This seems to be the case, because of the three new girls that work there, they all were very legit in spite of my polite inquiries for HE. Btw, there is one (or two? ) room (s) that is very private. Solid walls, locking door and everything, so maybe get hope!

They're (the new girls) not bad looking girls either, in fact one of them is like a Thai barbie doll hottie. She has a nice body (she looks very young), wears just enough makeup (fair skinned) and has big pretty eyes. I don't recall her name though, sorry. Anybody know who I'm referring to? Either way, when Nina is not there, I hope they slip into greediness and start taking tips for HE.

JK

Softball Slutt
03-19-09, 10:55
What a T-shirt that would make :)FULL NAME is AARC-

Don't confuse it for the American Rifle Assn. or AARP!

MEMBERSHIP is now $1,500 a year full tax deductible like AIG's Executives Bonuses!

Dan Hawaii
03-19-09, 12:10
Went to the place formerly known as Lavender. Was my friend's birthday, and went with 4 other guys. Just my friend and I gave them business, while my other 3 friends watched tv with the mamasan and another girl. I took a tall korean that spoke good english, while my friend took a shorter girl that looked Japanese, I think her name is Michelle. Anyways, good service all around for the both of them, cause my friend was all smiles. My girl looked kind of stuck up in the lobby, but in the room, she was pretty nice and worked really hard. I would rate her:

L=7.5 cause she had an awesome long slender body (looked really Korean, nothing wrong with that;) )
S=9 just because I was so wasted, she worked so hard to please.
A=8 supriseingly, cause she looked so stuck up in the lobby.

Only had around 4 girls at around 3am, one of them dug out when we came, she was really cute and local looking. I'm guessing phillipino/japanese or something with phillipino. Wow, was she a little hottie, shux, should have gotten her name. Damn.

Oh, before that, around 9pm, we took a tour of the "above hibiscus bar" and was kind of slim pickings and quality was low. Not really any hot lookers.

Kapalua
03-19-09, 13:46
Where is this place Ecstasy?

Can anybody tell me where Ecstasy is located?
It's the former Imperial, located at 1344 Young Street. It is on the mauka side of Young Street, slightly Ewa of Keeaumoku Street and slightly Diamond Head of Nirvana.

Is it an AMP?
It's a "relaxation" business (not a licensed massage business).

Kapalua
03-19-09, 14:05
I think you got the Rotten Tomato my friend.
That was funny. :D

Ck813
03-19-09, 15:13
I am planning on going to the AMP'S this weekend, where can I find Erica and Mimi? I know where Pinetree is. her name is Viet right?

As far as who's safe... who knows! But, I can say the two best feeling pussies on my bare cock are Erica and Mimi (Viet at PT).

Ck813
03-19-09, 15:16
Where is Angel?

A report on another board says there is a Viet/Chinese Lily who used to work at Angel working at Ecstasy now.

Ck813
03-19-09, 15:24
Nina told me that Tip is still there but at the regular location. If you talk to her she shares a lot. She knows my friend so we talk and talk. We are going out to lunch soon. Let you guys know more later. Hopefully she does not read this but I say nothing that she would get mad about. Hottest Massage provider I have ever had.

I do not think she is strong enough to go longer than an hour though. I am a big guy, would that matter?

5 feet 8 inches and 220. All the amp providers have a hard time massaging me too saying that I am too big. I had ladies who were in their 50's and like 5 feet and 90 pounds massage the living crap out of me. My skin breaks needles though!!! Too much Rich Gaspari Stuff I guess!!

Ninas new place is on the 26th floor of CC I believe. Pretty nice layout, but the first three massage areas are very close to each other and the partitions are partial walls/curtains. I think the loose privacy is supposed to make customers assume the place is legit. This seems to be the case, because of the three new girls that work there, they all were very legit in spite of my polite inquiries for HE. Btw, there is one (or two? ) room (s) that is very private. Solid walls, locking door and everything, so maybe get hope!

They're (the new girls) not bad looking girls either, in fact one of them is like a Thai barbie doll hottie. She has a nice body (she looks very young), wears just enough makeup (fair skinned) and has big pretty eyes. I don't recall her name though, sorry. Anybody know who I'm referring to? Either way, when Nina is not there, I hope they slip into greediness and start taking tips for HE.

JK

Jammindude808
03-19-09, 15:36
Hey guys! Long time lurker and I am finally about to put all your priceless knowledge into action. But not without one last question.

I've never done this yet, I like the petite Japanese look or could go with pretty much any look as long as they're cute, I don't have much disposable income, and I def don't want any diseases.

What would you recommend for the best "bang" for your buck? AMP? Which one and with who? Best time? OR a CL escort? Who?

Just thought I'd get some feedback!

Thanks!

Insatiable808
03-19-09, 16:39
Hello,

Paid a recent visit to Sakura on a weeknight around 8pm. Best time for me, free from the SO for a couple of hours. Can burn Hawaii's sweetest product grown from volcanic soils, check out one of my fave AMP, pick out the wahine who is most pleasing to my eyes & have a balls to the walls coupling with a super sexy nympho!

Didn't need to ring the doorbell, Apple greeted me at the door in a sexy, revealing black nightgown. Enjoyed her sweetness at VIP & also at Lavender (now Sakura), so I know how tender & juicy she is.

There were about 5 girls sitting on the couch. I must have the cutest & sexiest of the bunch. I noticed the Asian hottie seated closest to the entrance door. She had past the shoulder long, wavy dark hair, very cute smile, noticed the ample cleavage coming out of her white bikini top. OMG!! HAD TO DO HER!

I ask Apple to send in that beauty for me to enjoy. She gives me a quick hug & tells me next time she wants me for herself. All righty, then.

I appreciate that Sakura has for the most part, a delicious selection of younger providers to choose from. I like my lovers on the young side so this place is heaven. From previous reports, they seem to have a variety of flavors to choose from. You might be in the mood for Korean, Filipina, local, maybe a little haole once in a while. Good chance you find what you're craving at Sakura.

So, the hottie enters. She's about 5'6", 120 lbs, very friendly. Very long legs. I like them on the taller slimmer side. 5'2 & under is OK when you want to just dominate & pound something tiny, but nothing gets me HARDER than long slender sexy smooth legs meeting up with a shapely ass. This girl has some OKOLE!! Not Too Much, Just Right!!

I introduced myself, she said she was Ivy. Cannot be "that" Ivy. This one is much too younger looking. I guessed she was 20. Between gulps of my cock during CBJ, she said she was 23. Very pretty, beautiful straight nose. Porcelain smooth skin. One of the Lucky Dogs who gets to love on that tonight, I'm so STOKED! Not too much small talk, I just went straight for the crotch grab & exploratory fingering of pussy while bikini bottom still on. She seemed very agreeable!! Light kissing on the turn around as I grabbed both her ass cheeks & gave her a gentle huggy squeezy. Love to watch in the mirror as she gyrated her longish hair in pleasure, grabbed her B+/C titties & gave them some palm lovin' (more suckling of those bad boys to follow).

No need for TS. I just showered about an 1 hr earlier. She would scrub me down afterwards. I take her top & bottom off. I'm already buck nekked. She proceeds to lick up & down my shaft before putting on the wet suit & gobbling up my throbbing header. I tell her she needs to return the favor & bring that pussy over here so I can suckle on her clitty. Boy does she love boy tongue on that clit. She practically SAT ON MY FACE, while I titillated her puss from back to front & front to back. Also rimmed her a-hole somethin' fierce. Put her in mish position, got between her legs & love suckled on those BEAUTIFUL TITTIES for a few minutes. Grabbed them together & mansuckled those nipples & soft flesh like I just got out of prison!

Usual positions: CG, rev CG, dog, spoon, mish, side saddle, even a couple of positions I don't know the names of-I was just rubbing that clitty part of her puss really good with the shaft of my pole. Even propped her up on a couple of towels, mish position-while still inside her-took her spread eagle legs, put them together, now we're thigh to thigh, I started pounding on that pussy, it rubs the clitty directly. She came like firecrackers!! Made her come a few more times in other positions. Finally, my turn to burst. I Love A Fresh Young Asian Pussy!! Unbelievably giving & legs spread to whatever I wanted to do! I will definitely repeat! We proceed to the Shower Room, she gives me a stand up shower/scrub down paying extra special attention to my privates. She gives herself a quick shower. Back to the rooms for goodbyes & see you soons. Makes sure I remember her name. No worry sistah, you are on my list of must do at least twice. Usual damage .5/1.5 YMMV 9/9/9 YMMV

Sighting of a localish/Filipina/Mix in Sakura from a previous post. I wonder if this is a provider other than Honey. Anyone have a name & description of encounter. Also love my occassional Pinay Dessert Pussy...

Enjoy & Be Safe,

I 808

Ripcurl09
03-19-09, 20:10
First was lucky enough to find these rooms late last year, and now am back in Honolulu for good. Yay! My only experiences were with a wonderfully fun and tender girl that went by Ginger at Ohana, and Million at Lavender.

Is Million still there, and are there any girls that can compete with her looks and body?

The girl from Ohana text messaged me to say she is now at Paradise? How is that place? Safe, clean?

I appreciate any input and promise to keep the rooms updated on my mongering!

H Mobius
03-19-09, 23:28
Can anybody tell me where Ecstasy is located? I would like to see this Vietnamese / Chinese girl Lily. Is it an AMP?

Hope they cleaned up that shower. I remember that headrest was quite narly.

H Mobius
03-19-09, 23:33
Yup. Nina is awesome. She will never do HE. Too professional and has a lot of pride in her business mind to risk her getting busted and losing her business.
DM

No worry, when she hit her 40's or 50's she'll have a change of heart.

Aboonai
03-19-09, 23:52
Question: Where do you park your car? Street parking isn't really on the dl.

edit: oops sorry got mixed up with P10 instead of Fantasia.

If you get lucky you can park on Lauhala or Lisbon. That's where I usually park.

Phillybeauties
03-20-09, 05:06
Kids, for those of you who watch television, there's a popular show called "How I Met Your Mother" about a bunch of single people in search for love, and of course, sex.

Well, after lurking for awhile and doing some research, I'm ready to jump in the Pacific Ocean and "Suit Off". (Those that watch the show will get my references and find it more humorous)

I haven't really experienced the AMP scene here, only a few CL girls, which was hit or miss and a bit pricier. Most of my past experience has been mongering in Australia, where prostitution is "decriminalized", which is not saying it's legal b/c the government doesn't want to seem like they are sanctioning it, but it's not illegal either. In fact, it's pretty regulated with monthly std tests, etc. so really safe and the prices are pretty up front for the most part. Good selection there too, but mostly haole in the brothels/bordellos.

So my first stop, with so many choices, I decided to try Fantasia after all the recent directions and recommendations. Got there round 8:30pm or so, and I rang the bell, and the MS wasn't behind the door, but came from this other area.

She asked me some questions before letting me in and then while sitting in the "lobby", like how I heard about the place, had I ever been there, what did I do and what asian nationality I was. I told her that it was my first time, but a guy named "mike", bigger guy, partially balding, etc. told me to go. Figured it was generic enough.

She walked me through the place, down the hallway and sat me in one of the rooms. Not huge but pretty nicely furnished, at least kind of warm and inviting, didn't look run down.

Asked me if I was LE when I went to hand her the house fee, and I said no. Forget if she asked me what type I liked before that or after that (like more japanese, etc.), but she said she would bring me someone pretty. I just said thinner, younger, pretty, long hair, what most everyone wants!

After a few minutes waiting, a pretty girl with long hair (at least 3 feet) walks in, dressed in black nightie, probably about 5.5 or slightly shorter, as she was close to my height. She said her name is Rosie, and that she's a half Filipino mixed with 1/4 japanese and 1/4 chinese.

She said her father is/was in the service, and that she spends most of her time in Japan but comes here a few times a year and seems to travel a lot.

Asked me to get comfortable, which I took as a cue to disrobe. Started off with a good strong massage on the back and worked her way down. Flipped over and light kisses but wouldn't let me LFK. That's when I started getting harder, with the feeling of running fingers through her long hair and soft skin.

Noticed she had a tattoo on her back of a chinese character and asked her about it. She said it was the symbol for eternity and she got it on a dare from her sister but she doesn't like tattoos, and her sister is all covered with them. Chest was nice sized with bigger nipples and aureolas (filipino style), but had implants, although they felt pretty natural and soft for the most part, especially the nips.

Used some oil on l'il me before putting the cover on for a little CBJ, then sliding up and wanting me to enter her. Tried to slow her (and myself down a little) as she started riding me CG. Don't know if it was hot in the room, or as she joked, I activated her sweat glands, but she started sweating. Still smelled good, dont' know if it was her perfume or the massage oil. The latter was like eucalyptus.

So after riding me for awhile, she asked me if I wanted to do mish, and I told her to lie down. Then I start going down on her and ask her if it was ok while halfway down there. So she let me DATY for awhile until she came. She tried pulling me up off but I went at it for a little while longer to see if it would drive her a little crazier. While she was lying down, that's when you could tell the bolt-ons were in, b/c they were kind of sitting right up.

Finally, just feeling her orgasm, I was close to coming and entered her. I think even though I dropped my load quickly, I was still hard enough to start pumping and got it back up again quickly while I was in her. So we grinded for awhile, but I couldn't come again after that and she didn't realize I already came. In between the pumping, we were joking about her and I sweating, b/c she was totally covered by this point, like smooth b/c she was so wet. but she still smelled great!

Time was getting close to the end, so she took the cover off and tried giving me HJ while I was lying down and she stood up with her rear facing me. Don't know if that was uncomfortable for her to be bent like that for awhile, but I didn't ask her if she wanted 69. We both just kind of fingered each other, while she was jacking me off.

Finally, MS knocked on door and said time was up. Rosie asked if I was tired, and I said, don't worry, already came once. She said she didn't realize.

Asked me if I wanted a shower, and I headed across the hall over there. While finishing up, another young girl, Korean looking, opened the curtain by mistake. Really cute, will have to try her another time.

Came back to the room to dress, and Rosie even helped me, like handing me my clothes and putting on my socks. I joked that it was like I was in Kindergarten again.

Anyway, usual damage: .5 to the house, left $.5 on counter to start and she didn't even count it in front of me.

She said she works pretty much every day. L8.5/S9/A9. Woulda been S10 if she allowed kissing. I would repeat again if there wasn't so many other choices to sample, but I guess I'll see if future sessions warm her up more. Somehow I think she might not be the GFE type, and look at it as a job, even though one she does very well. (I joked that she was in customer service)

One last HIMYM reference: This is going to be Legen (wait for it) DARY!

Talon X
03-20-09, 05:13
edit: oops sorry got mixed up with P10 instead of Fantasia.

If you get lucky you can park on Lauhala or Lisbon. That's where I usually park.You can also park in the Board of Water Supply's parking lot (behind of Beretania building). Close to ATM too.

Candy Addict
03-20-09, 08:27
I am planning on going to the AMP'S this weekend, where can I find Erica and Mimi? I know where Pinetree is. her name is Viet right?

Erica is at Angel Relaxation (formerly Tokyo Relaxation) on the ground floor of Century Center. And what Brother Hypo was saying was that Mimi is a Vietnamese girl at PT (not that the name she uses at PT is 'Viet' although I can understand someone reading it that way if in a hurry).

I haven't been with Erica, but from the reviews, she should be good. I have seen Mimi a couple of times and can second Brother Hypo's recommendation. Either way, you should have a good time. Enjoy!

Sancho2063
03-20-09, 15:08
Does anyone know who the very light skinned Korean girl is at Fantasia.

She has enhanced D's and brown hair. She was the first girl I saw there a couple of months ago maybe longer.

Maafala
03-20-09, 18:33
You can also park in the Board of Water Supply's parking lot (behind of Beretania building). Close to ATM too.I would be cautious about parking in that lot. I go to my friends bar (Alapai Cafe) weekly, and lately LE has been ticketing cars parked there.

Pau Hana Party
03-20-09, 21:17
Went to see Elexy today, The massage was mostly a body rub, she didn't get deeper than the 1st layer of skin. On the flip she did a little more body rubbing then she went straight for the unit. Just to let me know she see's it. Then the "up-selling" began. She told me for the. 8 I already gave her she'll finish me with a good HJ. But for $ she'll massage with her lips. I decided to take one for the team! (Yay team! ) She worked (BBBJ) my junk like a pro, I'm not a giant so she was working deep. She dropped her top and said I can lick it if I wanted. Ah yea! But the pants stayed on. She did a great job, I'm not sure if it was the fact that it's been awhile that I had a BBBJ or what but she had to work it for awhile. She has nice DSL so it was a blast to watch. She got into it good. Total damage $. 5.

This is a reply I got from a Craigslist ad. I've edited details so that the info is not out there for all to view but you can PM me for the unedited info.

from hyun sook lee <leehyunsook39@gmail.com>
to *****************************
date Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 6:10 AM
subject Re: SENSUAL MASSAGE BY ASIAN GORGIOUS LADY
mailed-by ****.com

Hi,
My name is Elexy Kim. I host. I use general massage techniques, shiatsu, & Swedish style. I charge $50 an hour that includes massage upper & lower back area, buds, upper tighes, calves & feets.

For $80.00 an hour, I massage whole b ody front & back making a long strokes all over the body. Feeling is sensational, just like you are in Heaven.
I do have office in Waipahu area.
It's private home service. guaranty you'll have peace & serenity. Parking is no problem.
I DO MAKE OUT CALL ALSO. CHARGE A LITTLE MORE EXTRA FOR OUT6 CAQLL FOR MY TRAVELING TIME. YOU CAN CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
AT ***-**** .
ADDRESS IN WAIPAHU OFFICE:
******* ****** STREET
YOU TAKE H-1 west, get off ******* EXIT, stay on left side of the lane, MAKE LEFT TURN ON ******, go down one blk make R/RIGHT TURN on lst intersection which is ******, go down 2 blks, make LEFT TURN ON ******** ***. , GO DOWN ONE BLK, MAKE R/TURN ON ******STREET. IT'S ***** HOUSE ON YOUR LEFT.

Candyman2002
03-20-09, 22:12
Anyone have the current line up for PT, Nirvana and Sakura?

Aboonai
03-20-09, 22:27
You can also park in the Board of Water Supply's parking lot (behind of Beretania building). Close to ATM too.

Is that the parking lot kitty corner from the Fantasia building or the big main lot? Didn't know there's an ATM too....thanks!

Booty Hunter 2
03-20-09, 23:50
Anybody got some info on the upstairs Ward MP? It seems to be the one with the no name. Anybody know the name of this place any recommendation on any girls and what kind of nationality are the girls mostly.

Thanks BH2

Slypher
03-20-09, 23:54
Kids, for those of you who watch television, there's a popular show called "How I Met Your Mother" about a bunch of single people in search for love, and of course, sex.

Well, after lurking for awhile and doing some research, I'm ready to jump in the Pacific Ocean and "Suit Off". (Those that watch the show will get my references and find it more humorous)

I haven't really experienced the AMP scene here, only a few CL girls, which was hit or miss and a bit pricier. Most of my past experience has been mongering in Australia, where prostitution is "decriminalized", which is not saying it's legal b/c the government doesn't want to seem like they are sanctioning it, but it's not illegal either. In fact, it's pretty regulated with monthly std tests, etc. so really safe and the prices are pretty up front for the most part. Good selection there too, but mostly haole in the brothels/bordellos.

So my first stop, with so many choices, I decided to try Fantasia after all the recent directions and recommendations. Got there round 8:30pm or so, and I rang the bell, and the MS wasn't behind the door, but came from this other area.

She asked me some questions before letting me in and then while sitting in the "lobby", like how I heard about the place, had I ever been there, what did I do and what asian nationality I was. I told her that it was my first time, but a guy named "mike", bigger guy, partially balding, etc. told me to go. Figured it was generic enough.

She walked me through the place, down the hallway and sat me in one of the rooms. Not huge but pretty nicely furnished, at least kind of warm and inviting, didn't look run down.

Asked me if I was LE when I went to hand her the house fee, and I said no. Forget if she asked me what type I liked before that or after that (like more japanese, etc.), but she said she would bring me someone pretty. I just said thinner, younger, pretty, long hair, what most everyone wants!

After a few minutes waiting, a pretty girl with long hair (at least 3 feet) walks in, dressed in black nightie, probably about 5.5 or slightly shorter, as she was close to my height. She said her name is Rosie, and that she's a half Filipino mixed with 1/4 japanese and 1/4 chinese.

She said her father is/was in the service, and that she spends most of her time in Japan but comes here a few times a year and seems to travel a lot.

Asked me to get comfortable, which I took as a cue to disrobe. Started off with a good strong massage on the back and worked her way down. Flipped over and light kisses but wouldn't let me LFK. That's when I started getting harder, with the feeling of running fingers through her long hair and soft skin.

Noticed she had a tattoo on her back of a chinese character and asked her about it. She said it was the symbol for eternity and she got it on a dare from her sister but she doesn't like tattoos, and her sister is all covered with them. Chest was nice sized with bigger nipples and aureolas (filipino style), but had implants, although they felt pretty natural and soft for the most part, especially the nips.

Used some oil on l'il me before putting the cover on for a little CBJ, then sliding up and wanting me to enter her. Tried to slow her (and myself down a little) as she started riding me CG. Don't know if it was hot in the room, or as she joked, I activated her sweat glands, but she started sweating. Still smelled good, dont' know if it was her perfume or the massage oil. The latter was like eucalyptus.

So after riding me for awhile, she asked me if I wanted to do mish, and I told her to lie down. Then I start going down on her and ask her if it was ok while halfway down there. So she let me DATY for awhile until she came. She tried pulling me up off but I went at it for a little while longer to see if it would drive her a little crazier. While she was lying down, that's when you could tell the bolt-ons were in, b/c they were kind of sitting right up.

Finally, just feeling her orgasm, I was close to coming and entered her. I think even though I dropped my load quickly, I was still hard enough to start pumping and got it back up again quickly while I was in her. So we grinded for awhile, but I couldn't come again after that and she didn't realize I already came. In between the pumping, we were joking about her and I sweating, b/c she was totally covered by this point, like smooth b/c she was so wet. but she still smelled great!

Time was getting close to the end, so she took the cover off and tried giving me HJ while I was lying down and she stood up with her rear facing me. Don't know if that was uncomfortable for her to be bent like that for awhile, but I didn't ask her if she wanted 69. We both just kind of fingered each other, while she was jacking me off.

Finally, MS knocked on door and said time was up. Rosie asked if I was tired, and I said, don't worry, already came once. She said she didn't realize.

Asked me if I wanted a shower, and I headed across the hall over there. While finishing up, another young girl, Korean looking, opened the curtain by mistake. Really cute, will have to try her another time.

Came back to the room to dress, and Rosie even helped me, like handing me my clothes and putting on my socks. I joked that it was like I was in Kindergarten again.

Anyway, usual damage: .5 to the house, left $.5 on counter to start and she didn't even count it in front of me.

She said she works pretty much every day. L8.5/S9/A9. Woulda been S10 if she allowed kissing. I would repeat again if there wasn't so many other choices to sample, but I guess I'll see if future sessions warm her up more. Somehow I think she might not be the GFE type, and look at it as a job, even though one she does very well. (I joked that she was in customer service)

One last HIMYM reference: This is going to be Legen (wait for it) DARY!Cool Report.

I would have gone with:

This is going to be Legen, and I hope you're not Lactose Intolerant because the next word is Dairy!

But that's just me.

Vivid
03-21-09, 02:10
Went to Sakura the other night to see if there was anything new. There was this local filipino girl that caught my eye. Apple was the mama that night and she said the girls name was Kitty. When Kitty came to my room all I colud do was smile . I think this girl is really cute. Her body is nice if you like a natural look. If you prefer the girl Honey, then this girl would be too thick for you. But for me, she was perfect. She said that she lives in Las Vegas and dances at Sapphire. She also works in a ranch at times up there. Although she lives up there, she has a lot of family here. Kitty has a Roxy tattoo on her back so I guess she surfs. Since I just came from home and was clean , we started off with her massaging me with baby oil. It was a pretty good massage. She then gave me a CBJ while standing on the side of the bed. She then kneeled on the bed so I could reach her nani. She was fine with my fingers rubbing her nani but when I tried to FIV she moved away. She then laid down with her head facing the door while we did some mish. She has a light moan while junior was stuffing her. She then started to play with her clit. My ears started to get cold so I placed her ankles on my shoulders and bent her over. The moaning became louder. I asked for her to ride me but she declined. She said that she doesn't ride her customers. I thought that was weird but oh well time for doggie. Like I said before, this girl is not skinny. This girl has a nice ,thick and solid ass. My hands had good grip and I hammered until completion. She then took me to the shower where she cleaned me up while giving me another massage. I'll see her again when i'm in the mood for some adobo. Standard rates 0.5 + 1.5. For those of you who like locals ,she is a must see. Have fun out there my brothers.

Talon X
03-21-09, 04:15
Is that the parking lot kitty corner from the Fantasia building or the big main lot? Didn't know there's an ATM too....thanks!After hours, the Board of Water Supply security won't bother you if you park in either one of the parking area. The main parking area by Queens Hospital has the ATM machine. The kitty corner parking lot has a camera on the Alapai corner. Just wave to the security as you pass by.

TX.

Honven
03-21-09, 04:19
Yes yes yes. Nina is awesome. You're right, she'll never do the HE. But, I still love going to see Nina. She's the best thai massage therapist. And I have tried them all. Nina, You Are Gorgeous!That's a nice pic of her, she allowed you to take that? Interesting! But I agree she is very attractive.

Virtua Stick
03-21-09, 15:41
Anybody got some info on the upstairs Ward MP? It seems to be the one with the no name. Anybody know the name of this place any recommendation on any girls and what kind of nationality are the girls mostly.

Thanks BH2

Wha? I think you are talking about GQ, but I am not sure. Pink is labeled and I think Rappongi has a sign downstairs. RM is separate from the cluster but has a clearly visible sign. If it is GQ, I went once and met someone named Ivy a while back. You can search my posts if you want. There was someone else who was better looking as I was walking out with shorter hair but never got her name.

Chris1961
03-21-09, 19:03
Any of you guys tried Hana, Crystal & Oriental. The three MPs that are stacked on top of each other by Kaheka?

I'm thinking of stopping by after the weekend.

Any info appreciated!

Thanks!

Kapalua
03-21-09, 20:23
She told me for the. 8 I already gave her she'll finish me with a good HJ. But for $ she'll massage with her lips. I decided to take one for the team!

Total damage $. 5.
Good report, but the amount of money in the first quote doesn't seem to equal the 150 dollar total payment in the second quote. Maybe you could explain.

Pau Hana Party
03-21-09, 23:49
Good report, but the amount of money in the first quote doesn't seem to equal the 150 dollar total payment in the second quote. Maybe you could explain.Good catch, I gave her .8 upfront. Which I didn't expect to do. Then I gave her an additional $. I'll edit the post. Thanks allot for letting me know of the typo. Over-all: It was a little more than I wanted to shell out but I was nekked she was there and it's only money right?

Booty Hunter 2
03-22-09, 01:58
I believe it's RM. Any info on the girls over there? Which ones do you recommend?

Wha? I think you are talking about GQ, but I am not sure. Pink is labeled and I think Rappongi has a sign downstairs. RM is separate from the cluster but has a clearly visible sign. If it is GQ, I went once and met someone named Ivy a while back. You can search my posts if you want. There was someone else who was better looking as I was walking out with shorter hair but never got her name.

Hilo Boy
03-22-09, 02:11
Thanks to Heavy Chevy and Icee I found Lily at Ecstasy. Treated me better than a long lost lover. PM me for full details. Only thing I did not like is that she speaks fob.

Honolulu Yobo
03-22-09, 03:39
Any of you guys tried Hana, Crystal & Oriental. The three MPs that are stacked on top of each other by Kaheka?

Any info appreciated!

Thanks!If you type in the names of the places you listed in the search box in the upper right hand side of the page, you will find many references to the aforementioned places.

All you have to do then, is read the reports that others have written without going through the whole thread.

HY

Justin H
03-22-09, 04:21

Any info appreciated!

Thanks!

Check out my post
Hana especially has a provider named Ogla who speaks like she has something on her tounge and Oriental only Michelle
both ladies are over 50 yrs old so if this is your type go for it

Ripcurl09
03-22-09, 04:41
I'm curious, who does everyone think is the hottest provider overall?

I personally think Million has one of the most amazing bodies, if not the most amazing pussy control.

Thoughts everyone? Include why, i.e. age, height, weight, etc.

Kaelsan
03-22-09, 05:31

Thanks BH2

Are you talking about the building with the amp next to hibiscus? If you are then that's Rose Marie. They took their sign down from the window. Sorry I don't know their lineup. I have not been there recently.

Kapalua
03-22-09, 05:54
Any of you guys tried Hana, Crystal & Oriental.
By using the forum's search tool, many messages about Crystal / CHM can be read. The messages are in this thread and the "Mature Asian Providers" thread.

Noland
03-22-09, 06:03

Any info appreciated!

Thanks!It all depends on what you are looking for. HT and CHM provider(s) are in the 30-40ish age range. I haven't tried ORT yet. If your taste is younger (20ish), PT (formerly KT) is something to try. All of them located in the same building. Please search in this thread for relevant information.

HT: Hana Therapy
CHM: Crystal Healing Massage
PT: Perfect 10
KT: Kings Therapy

-Noland

Shydude
03-23-09, 02:25
Went to Angel massage at Century Center and got Kay. She's not really a spinner, but she's not really fat either. She gave me a table shampoo on the much too short and slippery table. She asked me if I wanted a hard or soft massage so I said soft. This only involved light erotic touching. I should have said hard. Then she flipped me over and started BBBJ. Her technique was very light and soft. I didn't really enjoy it as I like to have more suction in my sessions. Then she put on the cover and we did mish, ds, and ankles on my shoulders. I think she O'd as she got pretty wet and her nani got that stinky, moist smell. Her moans and facial expressions were pretty intense too. After we were done, she gave me a cup of mouthwash which I thought was water so I drank it. I almost choked to death. LOL She was very nice, but I don't know if I would repeat. Erica was looking very cute when she let me in. I might have to see her the next time. I didn't see mama around, but they said she was there. Total damage=$$

Aloha,

SD

Jiro9673
03-23-09, 03:12
After two bad sessions at other locations, decided to go to see Happy at RM (figured I would have a great time as I have had in the past with her). Unfortunately, she was not there at the time, so the MS said I should try a new girl from Korea. I was hesitant, but figured since I was there, I'd take a shot.

In walked Ai. She physically wasn't really my type as I prefer the more spinner type. Ai was about 5'-5", 30ish, a bit on the big-boned side. She did have pretty good size, real tits. So what the heck. Had TS and realized she's a real sweet girl. Only working there two weeks and claims to be Japanese/Korean (they all seem to be nowadays). Anyway, did standard positions and did an inordinate amount of sucking and squeezing. I think a lot of you brothers out there will really dig this girls bod. Pretty enjoyable. Her face was just ok, boobs were great, and overall body was just ok. Great attitude. I'd give her L/A/S = 6/9/8. Probably won't repeat, but I think some brothers would really like her.

Mongers Rus
03-23-09, 06:29
Nina told me that Tip is still there but at the regular location. If you talk to her she shares a lot. She knows my friend so we talk and talk. We are going out to lunch soon. Let you guys know more later. Hopefully she does not read this but I say nothing that she would get mad about. Hottest Massage provider I have ever had.

I do not think she is strong enough to go longer than an hour though. I am a big guy, would that matter?

5 feet 8 inches and 220. All the amp providers have a hard time massaging me too saying that I am too big. I had ladies who were in their 50's and like 5 feet and 90 pounds massage the living crap out of me. My skin breaks needles though!!! Too much Rich Gaspari Stuff I guess!!If anyone wants to know where Thip is, you can PM me. Not sure she wants Nina to know where she is right now.

DM

CatchSumWaves
03-23-09, 09:28
Is this the Lily everyone has been talking about?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ers/1086744837.html

Thanks to Heavy Chevy and Icee I found Lily at Ecstasy. Treated me better than a long lost lover. PM me for full details. Only thing I did not like is that she speaks fob.

Morbius 1
03-23-09, 15:31
Aloha. Went to Nina's last week at her new place and asked for tip. She said she doesn't work there anymore. Any 411 on tip. She gives a good massage and some fun to boot. Mahalo

If anyone wants to know where Thip is, you can PM me. Not sure she wants Nina to know where she is right now.

DM

Rhoku74
03-23-09, 16:23

I never went to see her, but i know this photo is on the net in different places. For example:

http://nhacso.net/Music/Gallery/ThanhNgoc/target113.html

So I don't think this is her.

R74

Member #4374
03-23-09, 16:42

Damn, I wish that was her...she's fine! Nah, the Lily we're talking about could be her mom.

Shy Hawaiiguy
03-23-09, 21:29
Hi everyone,

I'm pretty much a massage noob, but have been starting to visit one of the Century Center Thai places with mixed results (will post my experiences soon), but wanted to know if there are any options for a good massage in downtown oahu (where I work). Would be much more convenient to have a massage during a long lunch break.

Thanks in advance!

Auto Mode
03-23-09, 22:25
Does ruby still work at China Spa?Not sure. Haven't been to China spa in a while, but ruby was quite the performer. I don't like China spa, too ratty inside.

CatchSumWaves
03-24-09, 00:17
Snaps R74 how do you find these pics? You must use some picture algorithm thing that scours the net with spiders then brings back every little ping and list them with top ten results.

Where do I find that app, is it available for iPhone? JK, Props brahdah!!!

On a side note I remember when Hilo Boy mentioned Lily and I saw a posting in the erotic section of Craigslist that had been deleted.

Same ad but then she was using the name Lily at the time instead of Irish. I was just hoping that was her... Lily from Ecstasy still sounds good though.

I never went to see her, but i know this photo is on the net in different places. For example:

http://nhacso.net/Music/Gallery/ThanhNgoc/target113.html

So I don't think this is her.

R74

Gspot2312
03-24-09, 00:20
Aloha Guys,

Well my Monday started bad so I was in town and decided to get a massage and relax a min so I normaly go to massage Thailand in the CC#3604 and thought I had made a appointment with them as tia gives a great massage and HE but I dialed thai hawaiian on my phone which is in the CC also but 3102 so I thought I would try it out so got there and had May so she asked if I wanted to shower so I did and I got in the room she said she would be right back so I just got on the table butt naked on my back thought it would give her a hint so she came in and another girl was behind her and I think I caught her by suprise she was like wow so the other girl looked over her shoulder and smiled it was like show and tell for the boys hahaha but she came right in and patted the boys and said wow very nice and touched and rubbed every chance she got then during the message which was awsome she got her face so close to my balls I could feel her breath on them so ofcourse I was standing at attention right now I think I almost poked her eye out LOL. So after lots of talking and touching her 2 hand HE was amazing I don't think I have ever finished that fast I payed for 60 min I think I got almost 90 damage was. 6 for massage and. 3for the rest plus tip total damage was $. 2

Snap Roll
03-24-09, 04:46
Are you talking about the building with the AMP next to hibiscus? If you are then that's Rose Marie. They took their sign down from the window. Sorry I don't know their lineup. I have not been there recently. to booty hunter 2 forget about upstairs at ward, Pinks: you have only 30 minuetes then momma knocks on door, time up! This shit hole was busted in past and has a bad rap-stay away golden queen: you better have $$ up front! Unless you know someone there.

Rappongi: old farts, if you dig that.

Starfox64
03-24-09, 04:52
You know. All the working girls read this website. So I wouldn't be surprised if one were to advertise under the same name as the one we are all raving about. More so if she doesn't currently have any reviews.

Junior Knight
03-24-09, 06:10
Aloha Guys,

Well my Monday started bad so I was in town and decided to get a massage and relax a min so I normaly go to massage Thailand in the CC#3604 and thought I had made a appointment with them as tia gives a great massage and HE but I dialed thai hawaiian on my phone which is in the CC also but 3102 so I thought I would try it out so got there and had May so she asked if I wanted to shower so I did and I got in the room she said she would be right back so I just got on the table butt naked on my back thought it would give her a hint so she came in and another girl was behind her and I think I caught her by suprise she was like wow so the other girl looked over her shoulder and smiled it was like show and tell for the boys hahaha but she came right in and patted the boys and said wow very nice and touched and rubbed every chance she got then during the message which was awsome she got her face so close to my balls I could feel her breath on them so ofcourse I was standing at attention right now I think I almost poked her eye out LOL. So after lots of talking and touching her 2 hand HE was amazing I don't think I have ever finished that fast I payed for 60 min I think I got almost 90 damage was. 6 for massage and. 3for the rest plus tip total damage was $. 2Good report! But I almost went blue in the face due to gasping for punctuation and for the amount you paid.

Thanks for the 411.

Noland
03-24-09, 08:33
I decided to try P10. The establishment was professional and clean. The MS is one really beautiful woman! She had such energetic eyes and a wonderful demeanor. For a moment when I was in the room with her, I was ready to begin. At last, it was not to be. I was very heartbroken! In her stead, there was Tamiko. A beautiful Japanese (? ) girl with a heavy japanese accent. We sat around while getting to know each other. Then she got started with the "relaxation". She gave an OK CBJ but most of time I was doing DATY. I think over 5x and each one sent her reeling in bliss. CG were on the menu until pop. Afterwards, a hot towel, mouthwash (which I mistaken for water and almost drank it), plus she help me put my close on and onwards to the main room. MS greet me with a mint. I couldn't help myself but I had to stare into her eyes. Damn! We talk for a while while we walked to my ride. I told her I will be back and I will. I just wish she was available.

Tamiko: L[9], A[9], S[8]; damage. 5 to MS, $$ to Tamiko.

Noland

Kim Chee Kane
03-24-09, 15:41
Hm. I wonder if I've this May before. Is she the older looking one? Was her pic in CL along with Kay?

Has anyone gotten serviced by Tammy over there? How was she like?

Thanks.

Aloha Guys,

Well my Monday started bad so I was in town and decided to get a massage and relax a min so I normaly go to massage Thailand in the CC#3604 and thought I had made a appointment with them as tia gives a great massage and HE but I dialed thai hawaiian on my phone which is in the CC also but 3102 so I thought I would try it out so got there and had May so she asked if I wanted to shower so I did and I got in the room she said she would be right back so I just got on the table butt naked on my back thought it would give her a hint so she came in and another girl was behind her and I think I caught her by suprise she was like wow so the other girl looked over her shoulder and smiled it was like show and tell for the boys hahaha but she came right in and patted the boys and said wow very nice and touched and rubbed every chance she got then during the message which was awsome she got her face so close to my balls I could feel her breath on them so ofcourse I was standing at attention right now I think I almost poked her eye out LOL. So after lots of talking and touching her 2 hand HE was amazing I don't think I have ever finished that fast I payed for 60 min I think I got almost 90 damage was. 6 for massage and. 3for the rest plus tip total damage was $. 2

Ck813
03-24-09, 17:35
So after all your 411 I decided to search out Erica at Angel. I rang the door bell and this not bad looking 30ish year old woman little chunky opened the door. I asked for Erica and she answered yes. Very pleasant demeanor, but not what I was looking for. She a big bruise on her left arm and I asked her how she got that? She replied she hit the wall! Yeah Right. I politely declined and she let me out. Attitude a 10 looks and body I will give her a 6.

I began getting the throb in my cock so off to PT. There was lovely Mimi sitting right in front of me. There was also Gina and this Japanese looking girl with long Black hair, very white complexion and when I asked her name mama said go in the room and then she tell you. Later found out her name is Geri. Will see her next.

Will Mimi came into the room and damn she is smoking hot hot hot!!! Started off with BBBJ for like 15 minutes then was it bare or not? After all the 411 I chickened out and put the rain coat on. CFS included CG, Dogg, then I exploded in Mish. She rubbed me down pretty good cleaned me up then let me sleep for a while. S/10 A/10 L/10

Will definitely repeat. Geri is hot too.

Erica is at Angel Relaxation (formerly Tokyo Relaxation) on the ground floor of Century Center. And what Brother Hypo was saying was that Mimi is a Vietnamese girl at PT (not that the name she uses at PT is 'Viet' although I can understand someone reading it that way if in a hurry).

I haven't been with Erica, but from the reviews, she should be good. I have seen Mimi a couple of times and can second Brother Hypo's recommendation. Either way, you should have a good time. Enjoy!

Candyman2002
03-24-09, 21:58
So after all your 411 I decided to search out Erica at Angel. I rang the door bell and this not bad looking 30ish year old woman little chunky opened the door. I asked for Erica and she answered yes. Very pleasant demeanor, but not what I was looking for. She a big bruise on her left arm and I asked her how she got that? She replied she hit the wall! Yeah Right. I politely declined and she let me out. Attitude a 10 looks and body I will give her a 6.

I began getting the throb in my cock so off to PT. There was lovely Mimi sitting right in front of me. There was also Gina and this Japanese looking girl with long Black hair, very white complexion and when I asked her name mama said go in the room and then she tell you. Later found out her name is Geri. Will see her next.

Will Mimi came into the room and damn she is smoking hot hot hot!!! Started off with BBBJ for like 15 minutes then was it bare or not? After all the 411 I chickened out and put the rain coat on. CFS included CG, Dogg, then I exploded in Mish. She rubbed me down pretty good cleaned me up then let me sleep for a while. S/10 A/10 L/10

Will definitely repeat. Geri is hot too.I'm getting confused from previous post. Is PT "Pine tree" or "Perfect 10"?

Da One
03-24-09, 22:26
Good report! But I almost went blue in the face due to gasping for punctuation and for the amount you paid.

Thanks for the 411.
I must agree it's kind of hard to understand without punctations.
Seems like Thai Hawaiian is really busy recently.

Gspot2312
03-24-09, 23:54
I must agree it's kind of hard to understand without punctations.
Seems like Thai Hawaiian is really busy recently.I can't belive I post a report to share with u guys and u complain about puncuation. And u spelled it wrong. Oh yeah it was the best massage I have ever had also I didn't think the price was bad I just left a nice tip

Luvs Aamps
03-24-09, 23:56
Had a session with Elexy, was easy to set it up. I live in town so took the drive out to waipahu, nice quiet neighborhood. She let me in and we went upstairs me following her with my face in her butt. I like milfs so I was happy that I made the drive. (although she may qualify for gilf status)She told me to get totally undressed and lay down even to take off my necklace. She uses a coconut oil wasn't to thrilled about that<but massage was ok nothing like Michelle (Carol Kai)but ok. I gave her $ to start and she was happy on the flip she explained that HJ is included with the. 8 that I gave her but, for $. 5 more she will give me an unforgettable oral, she said she knew that was kind of high and she was willing to negotiate I told her I had. 5 and she said since my first time she would take it. I have to say this she did do a good job a little rimming and rubbed her titts with jr. Needless to say I exploded and almost hit her in the face, she dodged it and just laughed. Cleaned me up and asked me "how often you get horny? "I told her ALOT being in my 30's and all, she just laughed. I asked her if I could have more next time she said when I go see her we can talk about it. In all $. 5 total damage but I had a good time.

I'll go back for sure. Heard her daughter does "massage"too any contact info on her? PM me

Be safe.

Xrs5879
03-25-09, 03:01
Quick report. Went to sakura and mama sent me Gina. To me one of the hottest ladies I had in a while. Nice face, body and attitude even if she just got up.
L9/S9/A9

Slow Hi
03-25-09, 03:45
Mamasan is Sua and is definitely available. She isn't seeing as many guys, but if you ask her specifically to make an appointment with her she will do it. I threatened not to come back until I she was available.

She is definitely worth it, though. Fun, spicy, talks dirt to you.

We went straight to DFK, tearing clothes off and doing the deed like we were dating.

After my first pop, we chit chat for a while and then she sits up and says ready for anoher one. Who am I to decline?

So we did it some more with her dirty talking to me and I popped again.

She looked at me with those naughty eyes and asked "One more? "

By then, I was exhausted and couldn't even if I wanted to.

She did ask for extra for the double pop, but in a very fun, shy, way.

Worth it.

I decided to try P10. The establishment was professional and clean. The MS is one really beautiful woman! She had such energetic eyes and a wonderful demeanor. For a moment when I was in the room with her, I was ready to begin. At last, it was not to be. I was very heartbroken! In her stead, there was Tamiko. A beautiful Japanese (? ) girl with a heavy japanese accent. We sat around while getting to know each other. Then she got started with the "relaxation". She gave an OK CBJ but most of time I was doing DATY. I think over 5x and each one sent her reeling in bliss. CG were on the menu until pop. Afterwards, a hot towel, mouthwash (which I mistaken for water and almost drank it), plus she help me put my close on and onwards to the main room. MS greet me with a mint. I couldn't help myself but I had to stare into her eyes. Damn! We talk for a while while we walked to my ride. I told her I will be back and I will. I just wish she was available.

Tamiko: L[9], A[9], S[8]; damage. 5 to MS, $$ to Tamiko.

Noland

Noland
03-25-09, 04:01
I wanna to thank all the bruddahs out there who gave me sound advice in this thread. Sad part is I going to move to another state. Oahu had great AMPs and I hope the state I'm moving to has great AMPs too. New Job and new state. I hope I can keep being a hobbyist.

Thank you all,

Noland

Candy Addict
03-25-09, 07:07
I'm getting confused from previous post. Is PT "Pine tree" or "Perfect 10"?

I've noticed a few reports where one of our brother mongers used PT when referring to Perfect 10. It is very confusing indeed! Since PT has long been used to refer to Pine Tree, may I suggest that those of you looking to save a few keystrokes use P10 when referring to Perfect 10? It'll save much confusion down the road.

Vinillaguerila
03-25-09, 08:49
Fellow Mongers,

It's my pleasure to post my first Honolulu report. Unfortunately it isn't a glowing one, but still a momentous occasion.

As a first time patron, ms was understandably skeptical. I didn't get her name, but she was what I figured to be a middle aged Korean lady, friendly and courteous enough, but cautious. I wore my company shirt which reflected my home "state" and intentionally brought business cards and my Guam driver's license anticipating the need to convince her I wasn't a cop, because I guess I do look like one. The questioning took a few minutes as I sat there on the table.

Shortly after, in comes Miki. She was nice enough, not terribly attractive but a nice body, I'd judge her as 36c bolt ons and everything was in proportion. She stripped down and we got right to it. She gives a descent cbj, but that was about the most exciting part of it. After that it was mish all the way, and she didn't seem to want to be touched and even pulled my had away when I slid it around her right ass check to lift her up in preparation for my signature move. Her puki was tight, I'll give her that. Frankly I just wanted to get it over with and get to the room and sleep.
I give her 5's across the board with an honorable mention on her cbj. After the deed we did a bit of pillow talk about my home-island and I rolled back to Waikiki.

And if someone can give me some good directions to P10 it'd be mucho appreciated. I drove a few laps around the block where I thought it was. That was my intended destination but I just couldn't find it. Would like to hit that tomorrow.

VG

Junior Knight
03-25-09, 09:26
Had a session with Elexy, was easy to set it up. I live in town so took the drive out to waipahu, nice quiet neighborhood. She let me in and we went upstairs me following her with my face in her butt. I like milfs so I was happy that I made the drive. (although she may qualify for gilf status)She told me to get totally undressed and lay down even to take off my necklace. She uses a coconut oil wasn't to thrilled about that<but massage was ok nothing like Michelle (Carol Kai)but ok. I gave her $ to start and she was happy on the flip she explained that HJ is included with the. 8 that I gave her but, for $. 5 more she will give me an unforgettable oral, she said she knew that was kind of high and she was willing to negotiate I told her I had. 5 and she said since my first time she would take it. I have to say this she did do a good job a little rimming and rubbed her titts with jr. Needless to say I exploded and almost hit her in the face, she dodged it and just laughed. Cleaned me up and asked me "how often you get horny? "I told her ALOT being in my 30's and all, she just laughed. I asked her if I could have more next time she said when I go see her we can talk about it. In all $. 5 total damage but I had a good time.

I'll go back for sure. Heard her daughter does "massage"too any contact info on her? PM me

Be safe.I heard shes young and cute. I hope she does massage too. If her mom condones HE, then, like mother like daughter. Please somebody tell me the young one is for sale too!

Kapalua
03-25-09, 14:16
wanted to know if there are any options for a good massage in downtown oahu (where I work). Would be much more convenient to have a massage during a long lunch break.
Plumeria is a legitimate massage place that's located on the ground floor of 911 Alakea Street. It's been open for about six months now. Plumeria is on the Diamond Head side of Alakea Street, makai of South King Street and mauka of Merchant Street. Although I don't have any personal experience there, I thought I would mention it because you're looking for a legitimate downtown massage and there haven't yet been any other replies to your post.

Kapalua
03-25-09, 14:44
I'm getting confused from previous post. Is PT "Pine tree" or "Perfect 10"?
The recent report by Skulzz is about his experience with Mimi, a Vietnamese provider at Pine Tree.

Kapalua
03-25-09, 16:55
And if someone can give me some good directions to P10 it'd be mucho appreciated. I drove a few laps around the block where I thought it was. That was my intended destination but I just couldn't find it.
Perfect 10 is located at 1507 South King Street, in #101 of the A.Y. Wong Building. That building is set back from the makai side of South King Street, Diamond Head of Kaheka Street and Ewa of Kalakaua Avenue. You can see the name of the building near the top of the building on the mauka side. Perfect 10 is on the ground level of the mauka side of the building, a few steps to the right of Crystal Healing Massage (if you're facing in the makai direction). Look for the number "101" over the door, and a logo on the door.

Comp Dude 35
03-25-09, 20:58
She only does HJs and so-so massage. She is (IMHO) the best looking provider, both in AMPs and MTs that I have seen in a while and I've been doing this shit since the late 80's.
Until she starts losing clients or gets fat and old, she doesn't have to do more.
CD35

I heard shes young and cute. I hope she does massage too. If her mom condones HE, then, like mother like daughter. Please somebody tell me the young one is for sale too!

Member #1062
03-25-09, 22:14
I would like to thank Kapalua for always coming through with clear, detailed instructions to help us locate our places of interest.

It seems like he has an instinctive built-in GPS.
I'm guessing he enters words like 'p***y' into his system, maybe sniffs the air, and somehow magically finds the entrance,
parking details and all the other pertinent details needed for those of us who are 'directionally challenged."
Mahalo Kap.
-

Vinillaguerila
03-25-09, 23:01
I would like to thank Kapalua for always coming through with clear, detailed instructions to help us locate our places of interest.

I'm guessing he enters words like 'p***y' into his system, maybe sniffs the air, and somehow magically finds the entrance, parking details and all the other pertinent details needed for those of us who are 'directionally challenged."
Mahalo Kap.I second that motion.

Sancho2063
03-26-09, 01:20
I second that motion.Ok, so where the hell is the entrance to Ichiban?

I was at SAMS Club today shoving a sammich down my troat staring at the VIP sign,but I did not see Ichiban. I even walked over to VIP, might I add there is a couple of popular restaurants near there that are busy at that time of day (lunch) but I did not see the entrance to Itchy.

I swear all eyes were on me as I approached VIP.

Memahu
03-26-09, 01:48
I'm guessing he enters words like 'p***y' into his system, maybe sniffs the air, and somehow magically finds the entrance,
-
In the words of the Bill Murray's character in Caddyshack, "I smell varmit pootang."

Vcutter
03-26-09, 03:32
...wanted to know if there are any options for a good massage in downtown Oahu Golden Touch Massage Therapy in Restaurant Row offers a very good legit massage. Tess uses good pressure and knows how to find the knots and kinks. She also has a CL ad that offers a discount for new clients: $59 for an hour or $79 for 90 minutes.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/1089882781.html

You can make an appointment online at her web site, which links from her ad.

Blake123
03-26-09, 03:46
"Wanna play in my sandbox?"

JS120,
You joined this site to post numerous pics of the same woman with no commentary. Will you tell us about your experiences with her? Thanks.

Blake123
03-26-09, 03:58
Tonight I went to Mai Thai at CC (1105) and since Mai is on vacation for awhile, I saw the new Thai girl Sai. Good looking girl who looks to be about 25 with a spinner-type body. Good attitude--very friendly. She gave me a 90-min sweedish. Exceptional technique, soft hands, just the right amount of pressure. This girl knows what she is doing. First time with her, so I didn't ask for anything else. Definitely plan on going back.

Vinillaguerila
03-26-09, 05:52
Correction to my post:

Twas NOT VIP I was turned away from...

Got to PERFECT 10 (excellent directions Kap) at about 10p. Arrived to a locked door and a rough looking mamma who cast a curious look into the parking lot my sexy toyota pirus complements of Alamo, then reported "everyone busy".

Funny thing, there were no other cars, but what do I know.

I guess I need to let my hair grow out and roll into the AMPs stinking of cigarettes and beer.

Or maybe business is just really, really good.

Sigh

Slappy08
03-26-09, 07:58
Hey all, still fairly new to the scene. Down here on work/vacation and need a little extra-marital relaxation. Big fan of the MP, as I am only looking for a decent massage and HJ/CBJ. Staying in downtown Honolulu, looking for a safe place (5-0, thugs, etc. Are BAD! ), and reasonable rates (anything over $. 25 for a 30 minute massage is no good). If anyone with recent personal experience could point me the right way, either by post or PM, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Junior Knight
03-26-09, 11:18
She only does HJs and so-so massage. She is (IMHO) the best looking provider, both in AMPs and MTs that I have seen in a while and I've been doing this shit since the late 80's.

Until she starts losing clients or gets fat and old, she doesn't have to do more.
CD35I wonder what her (the young daughter) name is and the easiest way to get in touch with her? I figured most guys would prefer the younger, but surprisingly the mom gets lots of action too, right. Personally, I'm just for the young'ns. I hope someone has more info on her, because she sounds hot and kinda interesting.

Da One
03-26-09, 11:37
He must be in love with Jennifer.

Kamipulu
03-26-09, 12:30
There's a reason why I only gave the info in PM. That's the last time I share with a Regular member!

Went to see Elexy today, The massage was mostly a body rub, she didn't get deeper than the 1st layer of skin. On the flip she did a little more body rubbing then she went straight for the unit. Just to let me know she see's it. Then the "up-selling" began. She told me for the. 8 I already gave her she'll finish me with a good HJ. But for $ she'll massage with her lips. I decided to take one for the team! (Yay team! ) She worked (BBBJ) my junk like a pro, I'm not a giant so she was working deep. She dropped her top and said I can lick it if I wanted. Ah yea! But the pants stayed on. She did a great job, I'm not sure if it was the fact that it's been awhile that I had a BBBJ or what but she had to work it for awhile. She has nice DSL so it was a blast to watch. She got into it good. Total damage $. 5.

Virtua Stick
03-26-09, 14:25
Hey all, still fairly new to the scene. Down here on work/vacation and need a little extra-marital relaxation. Big fan of the MP, as I am only looking for a decent massage and HJ/CBJ. Staying in downtown Honolulu, looking for a safe place (5-0, thugs, etc. Are BAD! ), and reasonable rates (anything over $. 25 for a 30 minute massage is no good). If anyone with recent personal experience could point me the right way, either by post or PM, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

If you are Downtown and looking to relax at an AMP, consider Fantasia. I have previously mentioned that I could not find the place but there recently have been plenty of posts that are very helpful. Fantasia is walking distance from downtown so the problem of parking should not be an issue. There also have been good stories posted about this place. A short drive into the Ala Moana area will open up nearly the rest of the selection. If you look through the forums, there are tons of directions and maps. Use the search feature and you should find 95% of what you are looking for including the answers to your questions in less than 10 min. Besides, reading the threads are entertaining. Stay safe, out of trouble, and have a good time.

VS

Comp Dude 35
03-26-09, 14:39
I think the reason is the daughter won't do more than HE. I don't think you'll find a review on her and for what it's worth, don't PM me for it. I've shared info with mongers in the past and have gotten an earful from providers about it.
The best I can do is this; I think this is her advertising on CL (yesterday).

GORGIOUS ASIAN LADY OFFERING MASSAGE
Reply to: serv-2fuex-1091326654@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-25, 5:54AM HST

ARE YOU OVERLY STRESS BY BUSY ENVIRONMENT? LET ME HELP YOU TO REJUVENATE PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, & EMOTIONALLY WITH MY LOVING TOUCH. EVERY LIVING THINGS NEED LOVING TOUCH.
PRICE IS RIGHT. THIS IS NOT A SEX OFFER ONLY LOVING TOUCH WITH HAPPY ENDING.
E-MAIL ME.
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* License info: Unlicensed
PostingID: 1091326654

Everyone is on their own for here.
Aloha - CD35

I wonder what her (the young daughter) name is and the easiest way to get in touch with her? I figured most guys would prefer the younger, but surprisingly the mom gets lots of action too, right. Personally, I'm just for the young'ns. I hope someone has more info on her, because she sounds hot and kinda interesting.

Virtua Stick
03-26-09, 14:48
Got to VIP (excellent directions Kap) at about 10p. Arrived to a locked door and a rough looking mamma who cast a curious look into the parking lot my sexy toyota pirus complements of Alamo, then reported "everyone busy".

I guess I need to let my hair grow out and roll into the AMPs stinking of cigarettes and beer.

Sigh

There's a lot of foot traffic around that area as well as the fact that a lot of people park at the Wal-Mart across the street. I've heard that they are trying to crack down on that though. Anyways, they may have very well been busy as VIP has been known to have a lot of out of town patrons arrive by cab also. They may also have been extra cautious as I have heard that another AMP, Hula Girl, was busted and a couple of people were arrested. The person that posted that information indicated that the undercover agents were very "monger-looking," whatever that means. I suppose they have to be extra vigilant now. I have also posted that the Ward area AMPs looked like they were raided a few weeks back (looked like RM was the one that time). It is well known that the AMPs talk to each other about those things. Hell, I was recently turned back at Nirvana before and ended up at P10. Different MS at Nirvana compared to when I used to go. Where's the love? LOL. From the VIP area, there are at least 5 other alternatives within a 5 minute walk. Did you just go home my friend?

Stay safe!

VS

BTW, Alamo gave you a Prius? I did not know that they would rent out that kind of car. ...Really?

Shy Hawaiiguy
03-26-09, 15:14
Thanks Kapalua and vcutter for the downtown suggestions, I'll have to try them out, but have been getting some good massage at thai hawaiian so it'll be hard to switch, started going to TH over the past couple months, and had a chance to sample a few of the therapists just once each, figured I'd share my experiences

Stacey. Not skinny but very cute and great personality and conversation. Also very good deep massage which totally loosened my body up

Am or Ann. Taller girl, decent massage, good pressure when walking on my back. A little hard to understand with her accent, think I missed out on HE offer because I hestitated when she asked something about LE which I couldn't understand

May. Very good deep massage, dug in deep into places I didn't know hurt. Didn't need to use a towel, very flirty looking at my "stuff" down there. No extra fun during my first experience (she was busy that day too)

A. Great fun, totally cute, plus sweet personality, but massage wasn't as deep or hard enough for my taste

Definitely going back to see Stacey, May, and A, depending on how tight my back is and who's available.

Mrazz
03-26-09, 15:34
I think the reason is the daughter won't do more than HE. I don't think you'll find a review on her and for what it's worth, don't PM me for it. I've shared info with mongers in the past and have gotten an earful from providers about it.
The best I can do is this; I think this is her advertising on CL (yesterday).

GORGIOUS ASIAN LADY OFFERING MASSAGE
Reply to: serv-2fuex-1091326654@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-25, 5:54AM HST

ARE YOU OVERLY STRESS BY BUSY ENVIRONMENT? LET ME HELP YOU TO REJUVENATE PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, & EMOTIONALLY WITH MY LOVING TOUCH. EVERY LIVING THINGS NEED LOVING TOUCH.
PRICE IS RIGHT. THIS IS NOT A SEX OFFER ONLY LOVING TOUCH WITH HAPPY ENDING.
E-MAIL ME.
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* License info: Unlicensed
PostingID: 1091326654

Everyone is on their own for here.
Aloha - CD35

I believe thats Elexys add. Her daughters add was something like ( MASSAGES FROM A HOT ASIAN ) or something close to that. Hope this helps.

Vinillaguerila
03-26-09, 15:57
[/QUOTE], Alamo gave you a Prius? I did not know that they would rent out that kind of car. Really? [/QUOTE]Yeah, I just rolled back to Waikiki. I had been out til 0300 the night before and just wasn't in the mood for a long adventure. Tonight however, is another night. We'll see if she turns me away again. I'm hard headed. I may go pick up one of those God-awful floral shirts from Walmart that the tourists wear, some long shorts, and Teva sandals and stick my fucking boarding pass in my pocket. Maybe then I won't get made for 5-0. If that doesn't work I'll go throw down elsewhere.

BTW, Prius has apparently elevated it's status to that of a compact, a step up from economy. It's sexy though. I'm diggin' the manual windows and center mounted "instrument cluster. " Freaks me out at night when I can't see the damn speed-o-meter.

VG

Stangman808
03-26-09, 16:32
Ok, so where the hell is the entrance to Ichiban?

I was at SAMS Club today shoving a sammich down my troat staring at the VIP sign,but I did not see Ichiban. I even walked over to VIP, might I add there is a couple of popular restaurants near there that are busy at that time of day (lunch) but I did not see the entrance to Itchy.

I swear all eyes were on me as I approached VIP.Ichiban is located at 641 Keeaumoku Street. Just mauka of the intersection of Keeaumoku and Makaloa on the diamond head side look for the PANDA Chinese Restaurant, Ichiban is in the same building. Ichiban has two entrances, one is from the undgerground parking lot. You can also go up the stairs fronting the building and go in the glass doors on the far right (makai) side of PANDA. Go down the hallway to your right, and the entrance is on your right side just after you turn the corner in a little alcove.

Kapalua
03-26-09, 17:30
Here are directions to Ichiban that I previously posted on the forum. Although I haven't been to that building recently, presumably the directions are still useful:

Ichiban is located at 641 Keeaumoku Street, #14 (the former location of both Happiness and Champion Spa). The building is on the Diamond Head side of Keeaumoku, slightly mauka of the Makaloa Street intersection, and has a "Panda Cuisine" sign on the front (among other signs). The entrance to the building's parking area is located directly across Keeaumoku from the Starbucks shop in the Wal-Mart complex. After driving down into the parking area, an "Ichiban" sign can be seen on the makai side.
Near that Ichiban sign are stairs leading to an entrance. Other forum members have reported that there is an additional entrance inside that building, although I haven't used it.

I swear all eyes were on me as I approached VIP.
Yes, we were also videotaping you for the KITV News. :D

[Edit: My message about Ichiban was posted before Stangman808's earlier reply became visible on the forum. Didn't intend to be repetitive. :)]

Kapalua
03-26-09, 18:58
Wednesday - VIP

Got to VIP (excellent directions Kap) at about 10p.
Just wondering, in that message did you actually mean that you weren't admitted into Perfect 10, rather than not being admitted into VIP? (The directions that I recently provided were to Perfect 10, not VIP, and you previously posted that you had already been allowed into VIP on Tuesday.)

Morbius 1
03-26-09, 19:23
Thanks for the personal Jennifer phots. I have had massage with her many times but she never shared any of her personal life. You must be a lucky dude to have these photos.

Are you the photographer?

Since you have some bikini beach shots I wonder if you have any pics of her ass and tatoo?

I hear she has a nice ass with a starburst tattoo on her lower back. Any chance we can get a look see?

Also, one of the other thai girl thrapist who use to work with her says she has a shaved pussy. I can only dream if you have a photo of that. It would be awesome. Mahalo.

Vinillaguerila
03-26-09, 19:44
Just wondering, in that message did you actually mean that you weren't admitted into Perfect 10, rather than not being admitted into VIP? (The directions that I recently provided were to Perfect 10, not VIP, and you previously posted that you had already been allowed into VIP on Tuesday.)Crap, thanks for setting that straight Kap, you are correct Perfect 10 is the one I was "denied entry."

Sancho2063
03-26-09, 21:12
Don't Ya Just Feel The Love in The Web Site!

Ever since I started reading the posts here I have been to a couple of the places recommended by the senior members. Thanks to all of you, your help is invaluable especially in todays tight economy.

Went to Excel today and had a session with Mimiko. Aye ya yai!

It has been a long time since I have been rimmed liked that.

Great massage to boot! Standard rates apply.

Virtua Stick
03-26-09, 21:46
Correction to my post:

Twas NOT VIP I was turned away from...

Got to PERFECT 10 (excellent directions Kap) at about 10p. Arrived to a locked door and a rough looking mamma who cast a curious look into the parking lot my sexy toyota pirus complements of Alamo, then reported "everyone busy".

Sigh

Well,
P10 is a different story. From the forums, it is fairly easy to get turned down at P10. I got in and honestly, it was OK, but not mind-blowing. They have a decent selection (glimpse only while going to shower) but if you ask me, Nirvana, PT and Sakura are/were just as good. Ichiban competes with the Kelly and Hana (aka Miky) team. No big deal if they don't let you in. There are lots of posts regarding all of the places I have mentioned. Have a good time.

Stay safe,

VS

BTW, if you are LE, I just gave you 3 other places to try and bust. LOL. If you read the forum, you'll realize that everything here is like Burger King, all Whoppers. All you do is go in and kick back with a nonalcoholic beverage and talk story with an attractive lady. Regular customers might have the lady hold a towel for them outside the shower while you wash away the dirt from the day of work. When you get outside, they'll help dry your feet. Very helpful. YMMV of course.
Really.
Have fun.

Vinillaguerila
03-26-09, 22:33
Thanks for the input.

I've got two nights left before I head back to my island. Will probably check out a couple places tonight.

I understand MS has to be cautious, they're busting a lot of places back on Guam lately. Some of my favorites too, the bastards. But fuck I've got Guam ID, Guam business cards, company shirt with my frickin website address on it and a 671 area code on my cell phone. 5-0 ain't got that kinda imagination. Oh well.

As for Perfect 10, maybe I'll have to fuck with them a little. I'll stand outside in the parking lot talking into my shoe-phone. If any of you mongers see me, let mama know the po-leece are onto her.

VG.

Blazer52
03-27-09, 13:47
I have been to CC for the Thai massage.

Anybody tried Yang's at CC at 3401 lately?

Tadhook
03-27-09, 15:17
Thanks for the input.

I've got two nights left before I head back to my island. Will probably check out a couple places tonight.

I understand MS has to be cautious, they're busting a lot of places back on Guam lately. Some of my favorites too, the bastards. But fuck I've got Guam ID, Guam business cards, company shirt with my frickin website address on it and a 671 area code on my cell phone. 5-0 ain't got that kinda imagination. Oh well.

As for Perfect 10, maybe I'll have to fuck with them a little. I'll stand outside in the parking lot talking into my shoe-phone. If any of you mongers see me, let mama know the po-leece are onto her.

VG.
If you're from Guam, you may want to check out Erica at Angel. Not sure when she first moved to Guam, but she said that she went to high school there.

Kim Chee Kane
03-27-09, 15:25
Very nice girl and cute. Definitely one of the more fluent speaking ones. Her massage wasn't bad either.

I've been there numerous times trying out different girls. Eventually, they all recognize you and be very flirty. Opportunity for extra?! Hmm perhaps but will vary.

This is spot on. Stacey is cute, but short and thick. She gave a great strong massage. Before the flip, she ran her fingers over my legs and ass very lightly. Jr. started to wake up, but then she started talking again and so went back to sleep. Other than that, there was no hint of any extras. I would have liked to, but I just wasn't sure she would go for it. I think I'll try Mai next time. I would repeat with Stacey again because her massage was great.

Stevet09
03-27-09, 18:23

Will definitely repeat. Geri is hot too.I was inspired to see Mimi after this report. Since everyone has different tastes, I respect that Skullz thinks she is hot, but I thought she looks a little older, especially in the face. I would say she looks late 30s to low 40s. Just imagin Lyna +10 yrs. And with black hair. But, I would say she has nice skin for her age, with slight boltons.

BBBJ was so-so. The way I like it is slow and smooth. She did it slow but not so smooth, with a little teeth. CFS same sequence as Skullz and her pussy was pretty loose, so I had to work it. She was accomodating to deep penetration though, so she was a trooper. When I was ready to shoot, I was hitting the back wall of her pussy, which is always good. She seemed happy to see me, but was a little rushed, saying 'you come baby now' shit. My opinion: S/7 A/7 L/6

. A woman's hotness level is in the eye of the beholder, but a BBBJ & deep cfs never hurt anyone. Usual damage $$ total.

Buster Cheree
03-28-09, 01:12
I wonder what her (the young daughter) name is and the easiest way to get in touch with her? I figured most guys would prefer the younger, but surprisingly the mom gets lots of action too, right. Personally, I'm just for the young'ns. I hope someone has more info on her, because she sounds hot and kinda interesting.Had the pleasure of trying the daughter Ellen. She has got to be one of the hottest young asians I've ever met. About 5' 2", 120 lbs, 34b tits, long hair with a little curl to it, looks to be local korean. Asked for the special massage and she said ok. Told me to get naked and on went the oil all over my body. After about 10 minutes I couldnt take it anymore and asked if I could flip over and she said ok. She immediately poured the oil on my shaft and started stroking real slowly. My mind is goin crazy watching this so I asked her if I could squeeze and suck her titties but she said no but u can only squeeze them softly. I began squeezing her tits, damn it felt soo soft. I tried asking her that I would pay more if I could just have a little lick of her nipples but she still denied. Oh well I gave it a try. So I finally blew in about 12 minutes and my semen went traveling. It squirted to the mirror that was hanging on the wall next to me. It was pretty cool. Gave her $120 for her efforts. Will definitely repeat!

Skippy222
03-28-09, 02:03
Hey everyone,

I'm a young guy that's new to this and looking to go to an AMP, maybe an incall, etc. a few times, but I don't know where to begin. Would anyone please give me some tips on how to get started, and where to go?

Thanks.

Skippy222
03-28-09, 02:07
Hey everyone, I'm never done anything like this before, but I'd like to try go to an AMP, maybe an incall, etc. but I don't know where to begin. Would anyone please give me a few tips on where and how to begin?

Thanks.

Lickeelickee69
03-28-09, 05:24
Just curious, if you have a good time at an AMP, and liked the girl she brought in, do you tip Mama also?

Virtua Stick
03-28-09, 13:39
Hey everyone, I'm never done anything like this before, but I'd like to try go to an AMP, maybe an incall, etc. but I don't know where to begin. Would anyone please give me a few tips on where and how to begin?

Thanks.

Skippy,

Everyone here has been in your situation before. If you take a look at one of the lower threads, there is one that may answer your question. Throughout this thread (use the search feature), there have been times brothers here give advice on going to a new AMP. I think the AMPs are more cautious nowadays and for good reason. Cops and robbers-- both of them.

I, personally, recommend you go the direct route. Be friendly, don't be nervous, and tell the truth (except for the part that you heard about the place in this forum). If this is your first time, let them know. Smile and answer any questions you are asked. Some people change into a towel for the showers as soon as they get in. LOL. Some of the girls I would regularly see would have someone who got there just before me and did that but they saw me first. If you go and like a person, becoming a regular = better treatment... usually.

Where to begin? Ring the doorbell and when someone answers the door, greet them like any other person. Simple. Where to go? You have many choices my friend. Look through the forum and take your pick. Relax, have fun and be safe!

VS

Virtua Stick
03-28-09, 13:49
Just curious, if you have a good time at an AMP, and liked the girl she brought in, do you tip Mama also?

I typically just thank MS on the initial few visits. If she does you a favor like give you some extra time, puts you up on the queue over the guy that just went in before you, etc., I have given her a tip. Just keep the tip small so they won't expect too much more. However, it is your call. I thought MS was doing me a favor once and it was just because she fell asleep! LOL. I was kind of surprised then, only to find that out. She was kind of a mean b***h becasue after she took my tip, she told me that will never happen again. LOL. She got her ass fired later b/c she wasn't around again the next time I came by.

Anyway, that's what I do. A friendly MS usu = better relaxation.

Talon X
03-28-09, 14:34
Just curious, if you have a good time at an AMP, and liked the girl she brought in, do you tip Mama also?I wouldn't suggest tipping the house. You might start something that MS always expects of you. I've brought a dozen roses on Valentine's day and gave it to MS (asked her to share with the other girls too). Also brought in this box of chocolate truffles from Costco for the girls to enjoy (big winner).

If you go to a specific AMP a lot, MS will be nice to you, since she does get a cut from the house fee anyway. Just my opinion. TX.

Stangman808
03-28-09, 17:39
Just curious, if you have a good time at an AMP, and liked the girl she brought in, do you tip Mama also?I have never given a direct tip to the MS, but in the pass when I became a regular customer of an AMP with a good MS and provider I have given them little gifts on occasion.

Keola
03-28-09, 18:49
Had Kay, who is the owner of Thai Hawaiian. Had 90 minute deep tissue massage. She gives a good massage, asked if I wanted to take off my underwear which I did. She usually only massages to fill in if any other girls are not available. Does anyone know if she gives HE? I heard certain girls do if your lucky and if you get to know them.

Thanks in advance

H Mobius
03-28-09, 18:58

Interesting question, it never occurred to me as I already just handed her 0.5 cash. I've found that just by being a regular = better treatment (by ms and the girl).

Un Holy
03-28-09, 21:22
Information for all you guys. The house mamas are hired by the owners to check in customers and to cook and clean for the girls. The mamas get a cash salary every month. The real owner may give them a bonus if business is good. The girls also tip the mama if she takes good care of them.
Now days good mamas are hard to find and most of the owners are constantly looking for a good mama.

Chik0848
03-29-09, 02:39
Went to RoseMarrie about noon and all the girls were sleeping. Mama asked if I had been there before and I asked for Joy. She wasn't in, so I asked for Miki. When she came in, I was hesitant, but what the hell. We go for a shower and it was just okay. Back in the room, she starts with a so so massage then goes to the sensual touch. It was kinda wierd since she started to do a really fake heavy breathing thing. I took away from the mood. On the flip, she says Hi to the boys which was nice. CBJ was nice then off to CG, and miss. Overall, S-7, A-8, and L-6 without makeup. Next time, I'll just wait for Joy.

Starfox64
03-29-09, 05:58
Mama does more than cook and clean. Imagine taking care of 3-10 girls all competing for business. Especially that particular business. So now that I think about it I wouldn't mind tipping the mama extra for let's say bringing a good girl. Maybe next time she brings the best and allows extra time? But how much? When? Maybe before hand? For example. They always say, "fifffty dollaa". And you say, "here's sixty bring me someone extra sexy" I might test this out. But only with the mamas that know me.

If I decide to I'll report back.

Lickeelickee69
03-29-09, 08:25
Information for all you guys. The house mamas are hired by the owners to check in customers and to cook and clean for the girls. The mamas get a cash salary every month. The real owner may give them a bonus if business is good. The girls also tip the mama if she takes good care of them.

Now days good mamas are hard to find and most of the owners are constantly looking for a good mama.Good advice from all.

Thanks

Jiro9673
03-29-09, 12:48
Hadn't been to VIP for several months, so I checked it out the other day. Went there too early. Around 5:00 pm. Girls still sleeping/getting ready. Saw the only available provider and she wasn't my type, so I passed. Ruby was there and seemed to be taking on a somewhat MS role. I saw her several times in the past so I asked her if she was still working and she told me "sometimes" and she definitely didn't want to (or couldn't) do a session with me on that day.

Does anyone know if she still is working? It's been maybe couple of years since I had a session with her so wondering if she is "retired".

Anyway, after that, went to Ichiban and saw one of my favorites, Miki. Great as usual.

Kapalua
03-29-09, 13:09
Hey guys! Long time lurker and I am finally about to put all your priceless knowledge into action.
Jammindude, that was posted on March 19. It's now March 29.

Anything to report? :)

Kapalua
03-29-09, 13:33
Up 2 U. Personally, I don't tip the mamasan unless she was the woman inside the room providing the service. :D Otherwise, I don't recall a mamasan ever asking me for a tip or saying that she expected a tip. Although I don't know the specific details of how mamasans are compensated, I've presumed that the more times I return to their businesses, the more money they make (especially when the mamasan is an owner or partial owner of the business).

Ottiss
03-29-09, 14:25
Had the pleasure of trying the daughter Ellen. She has got to be one of the hottest young asians I've ever met. About 5' 2", 120 lbs, 34b tits, long hair with a little curl to it, looks to be local korean. Asked for the special massage and she said ok. Told me to get naked and on went the oil all over my body. After about 10 minutes I couldnt take it anymore and asked if I could flip over and she said ok. She immediately poured the oil on my shaft and started stroking real slowly. My mind is goin crazy watching this so I asked her if I could squeeze and suck her titties but she said no but u can only squeeze them softly. I began squeezing her tits, damn it felt soo soft. I tried asking her that I would pay more if I could just have a little lick of her nipples but she still denied. Oh well I gave it a try. So I finally blew in about 12 minutes and my semen went traveling. It squirted to the mirror that was hanging on the wall next to me. It was pretty cool. Gave her $120 for her efforts. Will definitely repeat!She's a cute local korean with a nice round bottom, but touching is off limits. As reported by others, no massage skills, but she can carry on an intelligent conversation. Also, as reported earlier, she sweats a lot. Partly due to the room being pretty warm with no ventilation. Be forewarned, she uses a lot of oil, and even gets it in your hair (head/scalp), so if you have a wife or SO, schedule the appointment at a time when you can get home and try to scrub the goop off you. Even then, you'll still feel greasy the next day.

If you need a massage, she's not the one. If you need more, she's still not the one. Don't want to sound negative, just want to save everyone some hard earned coin.

Ottiss

LexLuther
03-29-09, 14:53
99.44% of the time, the mamasan is not the owner. The owner of a spa is normally wealthy enough not to have to work at the spa. They are also smart enough to know that, should the spa be busted, it is in their interest to be able to deny any and all knowledge of what goes on or has gone on there.

The formula for compensation varies a bit from area to area and from spa to spa in a given area. But in general, the mamasan gets a portion of the house fee and in some cases a portion of the tips that a girl brings in.

I've known guys who thought it a good practice from time to time to slip the mamasan $20 or so. This can often guarantee special perks. For instance, that mamasan will see to it that the customer is not disturbed if he should go over his time by a few minutes, that he can request a particular girl, or that he can call up and get the truth about who's there, who's gone on "bacation", etc. But in my experience, being a frequent visitor is usually enough to guaranty these perks.

LexLuther

Kim Chee Kane
03-29-09, 15:52
Hi Kids...

On CL -

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/1096693945.html

any info on any of the ladies?

Pursuer
03-29-09, 17:36
Thai tattoo...guess who?

For your viewing pleasure, full viewing imagine link:

[Hotlink to Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting links to photos on other websites.

If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.Yeah, straight out of isaan--via Pattaya: D

Rastakid
03-29-09, 20:21
Hi Kids...

On CL -

any info on any of the ladies?I personally have had good massages from both Mei Ling and Ling Ling. Mei Ling rates a 7 on looks with braces and Ling Ling is about a 5.5. Previous post have stated HE possible with Mei Ling, and from experience with Ling Ling HE could be a probability, but that being stated China Mary's place was about 2 years ago a shithole, with low walls and trash everywhere, and very cramped with easy listening from all other rooms.

Ling Ling - Swedish, 4 hands massage, women

My question is Ling Ling is the only one mentioned in the list as offering 4 hands massage? Did she grow another set of hands since the last time I saw her?

Cpa Sony
03-30-09, 03:18
Long time lurker, first time poster. Just curious about the GFE. Is it part of the GFE for the provider to exchange numbers with you? I have had 3 sessions w/ the same provider when she posed this question tonight. I'm not sure if I want to go down this route.

Blake123
03-30-09, 03:59
Had Kay, who is the owner of Thai Hawaiian. Had 90 minute deep tissue massage. She gives a good massage, asked if I wanted to take off my underwear which I did. She usually only massages to fill in if any other girls are not available. Does anyone know if she gives HE? I heard certain girls do if your lucky and if you get to know them.

Thanks in advance

Since she's the owner, I seriously doubt she's willing to risk her license and business just to make a few extra bucks. I wouldn't waste time by pursuing Kay any further. There's too much else out there. Good luck.

Showboatt
03-30-09, 06:03
I called Best trying to make an appointment with Yuki and was told that she is no longer there.
Does anyone the whereabouts of Yuki?

Jellys
03-30-09, 06:52
Went to Ichiban a couple days back. Seems there was only several girls working but that's OK since I went looking for Kelly. I haven't seen her in a while but I looks to me like she put on a few pounds but no biggie. The visit went as good as I remember from the last visit. TS w/ body 2 body massage was nice. Back in the room it was great as usual. Soft massage with light kissing, DFK, CBJ, CG, doggie, and mish. Total .5 + 1.5 Nice to see Kelly is still providing the same great service that keeps me going back for more.

StripedFashion
03-30-09, 12:33
Hi Kids...

On CL -

any info on any of the ladies?New location? Bro, there are pages and pages of MT reports on China Mary in the search engine. Even an interesting newspaper article link on Mary herself.

Rasta broke it down. Also seeing Mei Ling and Ling Ling, I'll say that Yukari (not the hottest, actually even questioned if it was man at times) probably gives the hardest hands. Albeit painful, it was my best China Mary's massage to date. Though I'd think twice about asking for an HE, as her hands are quite calloused.

Kawika1970
03-30-09, 13:38
Went to see Sophia at Sakura in university square. Had the best session at a massage parlor ever. 50 for room fees then got down to business. In walked in Sophia and she has a hot body. Shes about 5"3" talla and I would say about 115. Natural see cups. She might be in her early 30s or maybe mid 30s. She was dressed in a tight white to shirt and a short mini skirt with no panties on. She asked me alot about myself as to what I do for a living and how much money I made which was a turn off. Then started the massage which was more sensual. I really wasn't there for a massage. Asked me if I had been to these kind of places before and I said yeah to Golden Massage. She asked me what kind of service they had there and I said full service with sex. She said ok teach me. So my hands began to wonder all over her body and she let me do what I please. She asked me if I like to eat and I said sure then she sat on my face and I started to eat. She tasted so good. She said she likes to eat to then she started to eat me. 69 then to mish were I finished all covered. Damage $. 50. L/9 A/8 S/10. Would see her again most definitely.

Sancho Z
03-30-09, 14:11
I had to reboot my PC and I lost all my bookmarks.

A while back someone posted a Google Monger Map.

Does anyone have that like?

BTW I use to post as Sancho2063 but I couldnt access that either.

Mahalos

Kapalua
03-30-09, 16:37
Just curious about the GFE. Is it part of the GFE for the provider to exchange numbers with you? I have had 3 sessions w/ the same provider when she posed this question tonight. I'm not sure if I want to go down this route.
If you would prefer not to give providers your regular telephone number, you can get an inexpensive prepaid cellphone and just give them that other number.

By obtaining a provider's telephone number, it will be easier to locate her if she leaves her current workplace. It would also be easier to call her if you decide that you want a private session without the cost of the house fee.

TammieTaylor
03-30-09, 16:40
I had to answer this question mostly from a provider point of review and most likely by the time this post, you have gotten the males point of review too.

If you have session with this person 3 times before (according to your posting), wouldn't that mean that you have enjoyed her company and feel comfortable with her? I don't know whom this person might be, (meaning if she is independent or with an agencies), most likely she has the number already it might had been part of the appointment process, unless you when to a MP then that is a whole other story. In the end you have control over your life (You don't have to give up the keys and where-about to the Kingdom per say). If you don't want to give out that information, then just say No or come up with some reason on why you're not comfortable with it (I do hope she would understand and respect your privacy). In most true GFE session, it's about two adult enjoy a private intimate moment and not just any old booty-call (hit and run)! You do get to know someone after a time.

Now like I said in the beginning this is just from a provider point of view, but I'm a strong believer of other people privacy, as I do have a private life outside this world. I do hope that some of this helps.

Tammie Taylor. Your Sensual Touch Specialist

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just curious about the GFE. Is it part of the GFE for the provider to exchange numbers with you? I have had 3 sessions w/ the same provider when she posed this question tonight. I'm not sure if I want to go down this route.

Kapalua
03-30-09, 16:50

It's in message #4066 (January 11, 2009) in this thread.

Thor5541
03-30-09, 18:17

BTW I use to post as Sancho2063 but I couldnt access that either.

Mahalos
I think this is the one you are looking for.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=h&msa=0&msid=104804744120071122985.00045333ef8cfccc541c9&ll=21.308887,-157.842464&spn=0.078204,0.147285&z=13

Ck813
03-30-09, 19:06
I frequent one place once a week at times twice a week and yet I get treated like any Joe that walks in. Any advice?

99.44% of the time, the mamasan is not the owner. The owner of a spa is normally wealthy enough not to have to work at the spa. They are also smart enough to know that, should the spa be busted, it is in their interest to be able to deny any and all knowledge of what goes on or has gone on there.

The formula for compensation varies a bit from area to area and from spa to spa in a given area. But in general, the mamasan gets a portion of the house fee and in some cases a portion of the tips that a girl brings in.

I've known guys who thought it a good practice from time to time to slip the mamasan $20 or so. This can often guarantee special perks. For instance, that mamasan will see to it that the customer is not disturbed if he should go over his time by a few minutes, that he can request a particular girl, or that he can call up and get the truth about who's there, who's gone on "bacation", etc. But in my experience, being a frequent visitor is usually enough to guaranty these perks.

LexLuther

Ck813
03-30-09, 19:08
My meaning of GFE is all the kissing you want, DFK, LFK anything. It will also include BBBJ and BBFSCIP. Some may even say licking my ass, balls etc. What is the real meaning?

If you would prefer not to give providers your regular telephone number, you can get an inexpensive prepaid cellphone and just give them that other number.

By obtaining a provider's telephone number, it will be easier to locate her if she leaves her current workplace. It would also be easier to call her if you decide that you want a private session without the cost of the house fee.

Modelsearch10
03-31-09, 03:43
My meaning of GFE is all the kissing you want, DFK, LFK anything. It will also include BBBJ and BBFSCIP. Some may even say licking my ass, balls etc. What is the real meaning?

Well I can understand that there is somewhat of a limit to what a provider will do with ALL mongers BUT that said I DO NOT like when a provider claims that they are GFE when they dont at least allow the basics and for me thats DFK, DATY AND BBBJ. I have NEVER, EVER, EVER, (did I make my point?) EVER have a girlfriend NOT let me do these activities to or with them. " Oh babe I love you I wanna suck your cock... BUT please put this condom on first" WTF! THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME, NOT EVEN ON A ONE NIGHT STAND AFTER I JUST MET THE GIRL 1 HOUR BEFORE! I stated this in one of my earlier posts and as stated in the previous, at my last mongering location. If a provider advertised as GFE and DIDNT do these activities the word would get out and her client flow would suffer. Of course what a provider does with each and every John is at her discretion. She just may get a bad vibe or maybe its a hygiene issue BUT as I stated DONT say your GFE if you dont do at least these 3 things with the majority of your customers!!

Bobby Gunn
03-31-09, 05:19

Best for you to get some experience in mongering then make your own determination as what embodies a GFE. And, experience not only Oahu but outer-island, the continental U.S, SE Asia, South America, the Carribean and Europe. After mongering through those destination sites will you be able to define for yourself what is a pleasurable GFE.

Joe Som
03-31-09, 05:19
Went to RoseMarrie about noon and all the girls were sleeping. Mama asked if I had been there before and I asked for Joy. She wasn't in, so I asked for Miki. When she came in, I was hesitant, but what the hell. We go for a shower and it was just okay. Back in the room, she starts with a so so massage then goes to the sensual touch. It was kinda wierd since she started to do a really fake heavy breathing thing. I took away from the mood. On the flip, she says Hi to the boys which was nice. CBJ was nice then off to CG, and miss. Overall, S-7, A-8, and L-6 without makeup. Next time, I'll just wait for Joy.
I had the same experience with the breathing thing. I was wondering if it was just the sounds she makes or if it was fake. I agree it is a turn off, but she was okay otherwise. Better than most I've had so far.

Seenum
03-31-09, 05:27
sakura has a few gfe providers.

Captin Crunch
03-31-09, 06:18
Who are they?
sakura has a few gfe providers.

Justin H
03-31-09, 10:43
Who are they?

Went to Sakura yesterday and had a girl named named Hanabi, Boy can she talk like one all through the session she kept laughing and trying to tell jokes which is a turn off. Cherry was off yesterday and she usually is my MT. Never tried any of the other girls yet. Maybe we should start a Sakura forum too.
But did anyone ever noticed that the girls at Sakura speaks Japananese but thier english accent is Korean?
Anyway I will post more later.
Also heads up evryone If you guys ever go to the massage placer above the rest Imanas tei don't park in the lot next to revolution book store. Imanas tei will tow your car.

Haolemonger
03-31-09, 16:30
Is Mimi at Pine Tree into back door action?

How about BBBJ with cum into mouth.

Is Sandy of VIP the one who used to work at China Spa?

Stevet09
03-31-09, 17:21
Well I can understand that there is somewhat of a limit to what a provider will do with ALL mongers BUT that said I DO NOT like when a provider claims that they are GFE when they dont at least allow the basics and for me thats DFK, DATY AND BBBJ. I have NEVER, EVER, EVER, (did I make my point?) EVER have a girlfriend NOT let me do these activities to or with them. " Oh babe I love you I wanna suck your cock... BUT please put this condom on first" WTF! THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME, NOT EVEN ON A ONE NIGHT STAND AFTER I JUST MET THE GIRL 1 HOUR BEFORE! I stated this in one of my earlier posts and as stated in the previous, at my last mongering location. If a provider advertised as GFE and DIDNT do these activities the word would get out and her client flow would suffer. Of course what a provider does with each and every John is at her discretion. She just may get a bad vibe or maybe its a hygiene issue BUT as I stated DONT say your GFE if you dont do at least these 3 things with the majority of your customers!!I agree that this is what I would consider GFE... not every GF is into BBFS, but surely they would do these 3 things.

Stevet09
03-31-09, 17:29
I frequent one place once a week at times twice a week and yet I get treated like any Joe that walks in. Any advice? I for one do not want to be recognized by the MS. If I can get the same treatment as any other customer, I am happy. Happy because the transactions were made, and I am not singled out at all. I don't need to get preferred treatment, just fair. I am surprised that guys sometimes get all friendly and talk and talk with the MS and/or the girls. They go and bring them food, gifts, whatever and become their pals, and in turn eat their food, hang out, watch TV, sleep in the empty room, etc. I'm not saying this is a bad idea for you who like these things. But, for myself, I don't want to treat these places like they are my clubhouse. In-n-out, that's just my style, incognito baby. In fact, if a MS recognizes me too much, I stay away from that place for awhile.

The advice for you Skullz, is if you want these types of 'perks' as others have talked about, try doing some of the above and become super friendly with them. It might just work.

Member #1062
03-31-09, 17:59
What is the real meaning?

PSE are the things you wish you could get your girlfriend to do but she won't - like rimming, or maybe anal..
GFE is when you want your AMP provider to share those "tender moments" - like cuddling while watching you're watching sports on TV

when we're super horny and in bed with our GF, we just want them to f*ck like a sl*t...
when we're relaxing with our AMP providers, we wish we could hug and DFK for an extra hour or so...

~'you can't always get what you want...~
-

Ripcurl09
04-01-09, 01:34
I first came across these rooms about a year ago, and am very thankful for them. I was visiting honolulu at the time, but now have moved here full time, and am happy to add my own reports. I am still a newbie to some of the lingo, so please bear with me on my abbreviations until I get better with it.

My first mongering was with a girl named ginger who used to be at ohana, and my second was with million at lavender, both of these experiences I posted in detail a few months ago.

Now, back here in have had the chance to visit an AMP recently. After browsing through these forums seeking a description of a provider I would find attractive (thank you everyone for your detailed narratives), I narrowed down the choices to a few and called ahead to see if they were working. First I tried sakura and asked for million or jackie, but was told they were on vacation. Some of the reports on p10 had me curious about tamiko, but when I called, the ms told me nobody every worked there by that name. Help?

Finally, still being new to this, I felt it best to visit sakura since I had been there. I asked the girl who showed me to the room for million or jackie, and was told again they were still out of town (can't blame me for trying. Million. Wow! ) the ms told me she would send in "a pretty girl like them. " which I hoped for the best, I personally like women on the petite side and am partial to a TTA. To my luck, she sent in Boa. A cute face, and very, very nice body. When she spoke she covered her mouth as if she was embarrassed by her braces.

She asked me if I had been there before, and I said, yes. She asked me who I saw, and I said million. She asked me to describe million and I did, trying my best to pinpoint where million's tattoos where. I could tell boa wanted to make sure I wasn't five-o so I did my best to reassure her I was cool. I wrapped in a towel and she showed me to the shower. After, in the room, she did not offer a massage but simply said, "this is a relaxation place. " then promptly began a CBJ that was thorough and enjoyable. After, mish, then doggie, then cow girl, after about 20-25 minutes, she was out of breath, and stopped me so she could apply more lubricant. Back to mish, then back to doggie where I popped.

Afterwards, she led me to the shower where she scrubbed me clean (is this called a TS? ). Back to the room where we chatted for awhile, sharing pictures of our dogs on our phones, then she dressed me. 5 to house, $. 5 to boa where I added a. 3 tip. Will visit her again. L-8 S-7 A-8

I enjoyed her body type, and would like to find a few more providers built like her and million, smaller with large b's to c's and most importantly a TTA. Any suggestions?

Snap Roll
04-01-09, 02:13
Any of you been to Ohana massage? I've noticed this place parking right in
front while I went to Sakura.

Whats this place like for a first timer?

Seenum
04-01-09, 03:30
Or you could just go to the same place over and over again in a short period of time. Then start tipping the mamma when you arrive and grabbing her ass when you leave. Soon enough you will be her number one customer. Hay, Mammas got feelings too.

speaking of that anyone see apple lately?

Rastakid
04-01-09, 03:41
I enjoyed her body type, and would like to find a few more providers built like her and million, smaller with large b's to c's and most importantly a TTA. Any suggestions?If you haven't tried her, Hana (aka Miki from Nirvana) at Ichiban is quite a looker and would meet your standards very nicely. If you look up her on the forum she is listed as one of the top two lookers at the AMPS the other being Million. Have fun, and Hana always treats me with what I call a good GFE experience, even with the CBJ, what can you say she's a sweetheart and always gives good service, but as always YMMV.

Starfox64
04-01-09, 05:29
I first came across these rooms about a year ago, and am very thankful for them. I was visiting honolulu at the time, but now have moved here full time, and am happy to add my own reports. I am still a newbie to some of the lingo, so please bear with me on my abbreviations until I get better with it.

My first mongering was with a girl named ginger who used to be at ohana, and my second was with million at lavender, both of these experiences I posted in detail a few months ago.

Now, back here in have had the chance to visit an AMP recently. After browsing through these forums seeking a description of a provider I would find attractive (thank you everyone for your detailed narratives), I narrowed down the choices to a few and called ahead to see if they were working. First I tried sakura and asked for million or jackie, but was told they were on vacation. Some of the reports on p10 had me curious about tamiko, but when I called, the ms told me nobody every worked there by that name. Help?

Finally, still being new to this, I felt it best to visit sakura since I had been there. I asked the girl who showed me to the room for million or jackie, and was told again they were still out of town (can't blame me for trying. Million. Wow! ) the ms told me she would send in "a pretty girl like them. " which I hoped for the best, I personally like women on the petite side and am partial to a TTA. To my luck, she sent in Boa. A cute face, and very, very nice body. When she spoke she covered her mouth as if she was embarrassed by her braces.

She asked me if I had been there before, and I said, yes. She asked me who I saw, and I said million. She asked me to describe million and I did, trying my best to pinpoint where million's tattoos where. I could tell boa wanted to make sure I wasn't five-o so I did my best to reassure her I was cool. I wrapped in a towel and she showed me to the shower. After, in the room, she did not offer a massage but simply said, "this is a relaxation place. " then promptly began a CBJ that was thorough and enjoyable. After, mish, then doggie, then cow girl, after about 20-25 minutes, she was out of breath, and stopped me so she could apply more lubricant. Back to mish, then back to doggie where I popped.

Afterwards, she led me to the shower where she scrubbed me clean (is this called a TS? ). Back to the room where we chatted for awhile, sharing pictures of our dogs on our phones, then she dressed me. 5 to house, $. 5 to boa where I added a. 3 tip. Will visit her again. L-8 S-7 A-8

I enjoyed her body type, and would like to find a few more providers built like her and million, smaller with large b's to c's and most importantly a TTA. Any suggestions?Try Ivy at Sakura, hard body, tanned, and nice personalilty

or

Miki (going by Hana) at Ichiban, read previous reports on her

and

There is Skye at Nirvana but she may still be on vacation

also

If your in the Ward area, ask for Joy from Rose Marie.. only thing don't go in too late

Junior Knight
04-01-09, 11:51
Remember Sophia or Saifon from Siam Thia massage back in the day? She had the nicest bod and was a great masseuse. She doesn't massage anymore, but she was one of the better looking ones. I wish she would come back.

Ripcurl09
04-01-09, 13:03
If you haven't tried her, Hana (aka Miki from Nirvana) at Ichiban is quite a looker and would meet your standards very nicely. If you look up her on the forum she is listed as one of the top two lookers at the AMPS the other being Million. Have fun, and Hana always treats me with what I call a good GFE experience, even with the CBJ, what can you say she's a sweetheart and always gives good service, but as always YMMV.Thanks for the tip. I will try her out and report back.

Skoal Straight
04-01-09, 16:32
Massage noob and had first session with elexy. It went pretty much like everyone elses report, only thing that caught me off guard was how jacked up her grill was. LOL! Couldn't tell from her pics because they are small and she's not smiling with an open mouth. Anyways didn't like the coconut oil and when she would talk I could feel spit landing on my body as she massaged me, she also had a runny nose or something and kept sniffing and one time stopped to wipe it. Might be overreacting but it seemed kinda gross. Couldn't compare it to any others cause first time but it seemed alright to me. Started off on back then the rest of body, on the flip massaged chest and legs and finished with HE. Cleaned me up with a hot towel and left, $80 damage, will not repeat, just not my cup of tea.

Any suggestions on other MT with better looks. Way better looks. LOL around the same price range?

Be safe.

Kamipulu
04-01-09, 19:07
I tried calling a couple therapists that used to work out of 1188 Bishop but both no longer have office space there. Does anyone know if there are any MTs working downtown that provide extras?

Puinsai808
04-01-09, 22:38
Thanks for sharing your encounter. It seems we don't have enough sharing of encounters recently. Mucho Mahalos.

Older Guy
04-01-09, 23:38
Monday night (early) went to Fantasia but everybody was busy.

So went to RoseMarri. Called first. MS met me outside door and walked me up. Didn't see anyone inside waiting. MS took the .5 and sent in Miki, 4'10-5'0 95lbs dark tanned, who said she was from LA. Said she been at RM for a year.

TS, then to room, details available to seniors, massage.

Pretty girl.

Stay safe,
OG

Kapalua
04-02-09, 00:40
Does anyone know if there are any MTs working downtown that provide extras?
Mina is located downtown at 215 North King Street (across from Aala Park), and she definitely will "provide extras." However, she is an older lady.

Ripcurl09
04-02-09, 02:52
Try Ivy at Sakura, hard body, tanned, and nice personalilty

or

Miki (going by Hana) at Ichiban, read previous reports on her

and

There is Skye at Nirvana but she may still be on vacation

also

If your in the Ward area, ask for Joy from Rose Marie.. only thing don't go in too lateThanks for the tips. I'm curious, why not go into Rose Marie late?