PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Puinsai808
02-21-09, 20:07
Haha. That last line is correct. One time I picked up a SW in DT. I was panicked because I thought the cop was going to pull us over and hassle us. She says "Nah, no worry. That cop dates us too!"

...snip.. HPD already knows pretty much everything that gets reported here. They have a network of confidential informants who trade information for money, or for having the cops "look the other way" on some other matter. They regularly send in undercover officers to see what's going on. Many HPD officers are even customers themselves! ...snip

Neko Hunta
02-21-09, 20:26
After gallons of alcohol and beer goggles on walked up the stairs of shame into Ohana. Met Mimi?, 5'2ish, slim, plain Korean. After all the prelims got to the final round. Every and all possible ways! She was squeeling like a pig! She couldn't take it anymore (about 40 minutes) and she stopped me. Back to the bj, massage for a while, then more pounding, still I couldn't pop. She couildn't go no more, so she got out some oil and finished me off all over her face and tits. It was good to release some poison! Total time 1 1/2 hrs. She said you drink too muck alcohol, you take too long. Now I broken down there! You come back again later, I fuck you again! I felt like a young stud again, got back my mojo.

Damage .5 + $.2 tip (discount for not making me pop during)
L6/A8/S7
Will repeat at a later date. Sorry to my boys, waiting for me in Evergreen. They thought I had a heart attack or something! LOL!

Mean da poke!

Lataz,

Neko

H Mobius
02-21-09, 23:18
I'm not a lawyer, but I did monger in a Holiday Inn once.

CA

How interesting :)

Hypo Luxa
02-22-09, 00:02
So which state is Jackson organized in?
Jackson has his servers in Canada I believe... I do know for certain that they are NOT in the US.

Stangman808
02-22-09, 00:40
Me too. But I was wondering: the law/legal system can be super anal, and some laws are written in a manner that needs interpretation. As one officer put it, "das why we get judges!"; moot, but I wonder if saying $.5 may not hold up as well in court as 150.The courts recognize and accept the slangs and abbreviations used by the customers and providers. $.5=$150.00, 200 roses=$200.00, BJ/Blowjob=Fellatio, Half and Half=oral sex and sexual intercourse etc. If you are arrested for Prostitution, the Prosecutor needs only prove that there was an agreement for "sex for a fee", and the use of slangs and abbreviations is of little help to a defendant in court. What is posted on this forum may at best give LE "probable cause" to investigate, but unless you confess to it, it is not enough to convict you. LE knows this, so it is highly unlikely they will expend efforts to investigate and arrest members of this forum based on what is posted. LE already has its methods for going after customers and providers.

Candy Addict
02-22-09, 05:58
So which state is Jackson organized in?

Also, I would like to say.

We are not helping these providers by blurting their names all over the place.

And everyone wonders why these women move to different places, so often.

I was once a Pacific Marina monger (Holiday Inn is Uptown for me)

Das y haaard, bruddah!

As Hypo Luxa mentioned, the servers for this site are in Montreal, Canada. The domain name registration lists a Delaware address. As for where USASG Internet Properties, Inc. is incorporated, I have no idea. I vaguely recall Jackson posting a couple of years ago that it was in another country, but I don't believe he specified where.

As for mentioning names, these girls all have multiple names they use and they change them frequently. They also move around from establishment to establishment and even from state to state even more frequently than they change names. In many cases, I suspect they do that more to escape poor reputations than to avoid legal entanglements. Bottom line is that LE has multiple sources of information. I doubt our mentioning provider names here makes any difference at all. When LE raids an AMP, their target isn't the providers or even the customers, it's the owner(s). They want the felony bust, not the petty misdemeanors.

Just my 10 cents worth (inflation!)

John Ross
02-22-09, 07:53
If everyone think Yuki is Japanese she is not. I know her from Pucks alley when she was working for Nancy. She is Korean that speaks Japanese.
I remeber Nancy use to give the best HE at the end. very sensual that makes your toes curl at the end and your head spins.
I know she's not Japanese. Finding a Japanese RA is like finding a unicorn.

H Mobius
02-22-09, 18:57
After gallons of alcohol and beer goggles on walked up the stairs of shame into Ohana. Met Mimi?, 5'2ish, slim, plain Korean. After all the prelims got to the final round. Every and all possible ways! She was squeeling like a pig! She couldn't take it anymore (about 40 minutes) and she stopped me. Back to the bj, massage for a while, then more pounding, still I couldn't pop. She couildn't go no more, so she got out some oil and finished me off all over her face and tits. It was good to release some poison! Total time 1 1/2 hrs. She said you drink too muck alcohol, you take too long. Now I broken down there! You come back again later, I fuck you again! I felt like a young stud again, got back my mojo.

Damage .5 + $.2 tip (discount for not making me pop during)
L6/A8/S7
Will repeat at a later date. Sorry to my boys, waiting for me in Evergreen. They thought I had a heart attack or something! LOL!

Mean da poke!

Lataz,

Neko

Brah you should do stand-up! You make da chicks say the darndest things.

Modelsearch10
02-22-09, 20:05
I know she's not Japanese. Finding a Japanese RA is like finding a unicorn.

Yes Japanese girls are hard to come by in this biz...When I was in Okinawa I met a beautiful young Japanese girl that turned out to be hapa. She was actually an American citizen that was working to get money for a ticket back to the mainland to "be with her boyfriend" she was 18 years old and was actually the daughter to a high ranking Marine! When we get in the room she askes if I like blowjobs and of course Im like "HELL YES!" and then she asks if I liked them with or without a condom? DUH! She sucked dick like a champ BBBJ ! Then she took a good pounding as it was for a short time and we actually went over the time limit a little bit. I finished with mommasan repeatedly pounding on the door with her yelling at her that we were done and getting dressed. Lucky boyfriend she must have REALLY loved him to go through that to get back to him... I am saying all this sarcastically of course. Im sure her BF had another GF the moment she left the country...when will they learn? The part that killed me about the whole situation is that she said the "business" was actually her Aunts place! Damage there was a bit steep, maybe the prices for Japanese men is different since I was in an area that was mostly for Japanese men only as some of the houses in the district had signs outside that said "Japanese only" . 50 for 15 minutes. AND THEY HAD A FUCKING TIMER.... Like what you put on when you are cooking something! Unreal !!

Hetero Man
02-22-09, 22:02
The hardest people to bust are the owners.

If the owners are not harboring any illegals and the owners are not into slavery, then busting them is vertually impossible.

The reason is, is that all the owners have to say in court is, " How am I supposed to know what goes on when they close those doors".

Automatic escape clause.

Now, if people blurt out the name of the girl on this or other boards, LE can go to that establishment, ask for the girl by name, get her in the room, proposition her and exchange money. BUSTED.

Bench Warmer
02-23-09, 03:58
Yes Japanese girls are hard to come by in this biz...When I was in Okinawa I met a beautiful young Japanese girl that turned out to be hapa. She was actually an American citizen that was working to get money for a ticket back to the mainland to "be with her boyfriend" she was 18 years old and was actually the daughter to a high ranking Marine! When we get in the room she askes if I like blowjobs and of course Im like "HELL YES!" and then she asks if I liked them with or without a condom? DUH! She sucked dick like a champ BBBJ ! Then she took a good pounding as it was for a short time and we actually went over the time limit a little bit. I finished with mommasan repeatedly pounding on the door with her yelling at her that we were done and getting dressed. Lucky boyfriend she must have REALLY loved him to go through that to get back to him... I am saying all this sarcastically of course. Im sure her BF had another GF the moment she left the country...when will they learn? The part that killed me about the whole situation is that she said the "business" was actually her Aunts place! Damage there was a bit steep, maybe the prices for Japanese men is different since I was in an area that was mostly for Japanese men only as some of the houses in the district had signs outside that said "Japanese only" . 50 for 15 minutes. AND THEY HAD A FUCKING TIMER.... Like what you put on when you are cooking something! Unreal !!
Maehara and Yoshihara is heaven on earth!

Mongers Rus
02-23-09, 04:40
Finally had the chance so went to see her. As has been said she is a BBW, much larger than appears in her photos. Place easy enough to find, somewhat messy apartment. No massage whatsoever, Hello, how are you, let me suck your dick. All that in a nice and personable way. Have to say she is one of the best BBBJCIM I have had. $. 00 and out of there in 30 minutes. To me, well worth it.I agree. Been there once, but have to really use the imagination. Just close your eyes and picture. Anyone else basically. The BBBJCIM is da bomb for $. Good luck to those who dare.

DM

Kim Chee Kane
02-23-09, 05:47
Hi Kids.

Here I go again with my obsession. I called to schedule a two hour session after I finished work. I got over there and I guess Kay thought that I wanted 4 hand instead of 2 hand. They were trying to get me to do 4 hand. I would love to but didn't have that much funds to spare during these economic times.

Anyway, I had a session with A. I had her before and she was pretty cute and fun. She did the whole massage thing and she played around with the boys for quite sometime. Major blue balls during that time. It made me want to go AMP after. Oh well. I had a good time for an hour worth. She told me to come back today for 4 hand...No way! ha.

Anyway...it costed .6 and tipped .4. I forgot about their credit card surcharge of 10 added to the total cost.

Hope you kids have more stories to share about this particular place.

late.

Crouchingtiger
02-23-09, 06:06

If the owners are not harboring any illegals and the owners are not into slavery, then busting them is vertually impossible.

The reason is, is that all the owners have to say in court is, " How am I supposed to know what goes on when they close those doors".

Automatic escape clause.

Now, if people blurt out the name of the girl on this or other boards, LE can go to that establishment, ask for the girl by name, get her in the room, proposition her and exchange money. BUSTED.

Actually, LE can't proposition the girl and exchange money, it's called entrapment. The girl has to do all the talking. So if she says you want everything and don't discuss money they can't do anything, because you can have sex anywhere (except public place and the amps are a private business) and with anyone.

Lip Licker
02-23-09, 06:14

Automatic escape clause..

While I do agree that the true owners are less likely to be busted, it is because of the way they organize the business. They won't go to court as LE doesn't have anything to arrest/charge them with in the first place.

Are you serious? Seems like you haven't been to an AMP here and obviously don't know how Vice operates.

Candy Addict
02-23-09, 06:22

Automatic escape clause.

I'm well aware of the difficulty in busting the owners. Most of the time, when they get prosecuted it's for taxes or as you said, having illegals.

As for naming the girls, I understand what you're saying, but I still maintain it doesn't really matter. LE can go in undercover and take ANY girl that the mamasan brings. They're all there to do the same thing! There's simply no need for them to ask for a particular girl by name. In fact, if they do, it can sometimes be counterproductive since the MS and the girl wonder how the guy knows to ask for that girl when neither of them have seen him before. Then they're on their guard and give him extra scrutiny until they're reasonably sure he's not LE, only in this case, he is. Even us "legitimate" mongers run into that problem when we go to check out a girl who got positive reviews here but we've never seen her before. For LE, having a name simply makes no difference in their undercover operations.

Jimmiedean
02-23-09, 08:13
Went by the other night to see Million. I hate how all the girls just look at you when you walk in. Man the benchs were all full. Like 10 or more girls sitting and somemore in the rooms. I enjoy the muscle controll Million has pass on the new girls. Not sure how the session will be. TS was great washed it all up and go ready for the fun. Nice light sensual massage into cbj and daty. She has a nice ass for an asian girl. Lol dont know where she got it from. Started with acg, then into doggie. I could feel the muscle controll and couldnt last that long. Normal rates apply.

Hnl Waikiki
02-23-09, 10:26
Any idea who the provider at CHM is with the lips tattooed on her right butt cheek?

Keola
02-23-09, 13:41
Aloha Brothers,

Elexy charges $80 for a full body legit massage and if you want "extras" she asks $150 to $200 total. I only had $130 in my pocket. But, she agreed to a HE, telling me next time to bring more money. Her massage is actually pretty decent. But, definitely not worth $80 for an hour if you could choose Ann (Kaheka Street) or numerous other legit providers instead.

As far as the extras go, her HJ is decent, lets you play with her huge tits and fondle her ass and pussy through her clothes. What is nice though is when she is giving you a HJ, she'll suck you a little too! Not a full on BJ cause she uses her hands most of the time, but she will suck on your cock and take it down to the bone. As brother Keola said, she is old and she's definitely no runway model. But her BBBJ was pretty nice man!

I think she is the one brother Eman posted about earlier. I did see the younger very pretty one there too. I guess the younger one massages in another room. After seeing the younger one, I would have been tempted to try her out as she is very pretty, but from what Eman said about her, I think I'll pass.

As far as Elexy goes, I think $130 or even up to $150 for a so-so massage with a BBBJ/HJ (even though it was mostly HJ with very intermittent BBBJ), tit play and fondling her pussy and ass (outside her clothes) was worth it cause I was super horny and I didn't have to drive all the way to town. I am doing a project in Kapolei for the next couple of weeks so running to Waipahu for a "lunch break" was pretty convenient.

From the way her phone was ringing, I guess there are other brothers who feel the same way. You know what they say "location, location, location". In this case, I'd say location was pretty much the only factor for me. Having already known her age and stats, I "settled" because I needed some quick "relief" and she was close by. Driving to town was not an option, so I look at it as supply and demand. Kinda like when you're at the airport and want to buy something to eat or drink. You gonna pay through the nose cause you got no other choice. I coulda went to town after work and actually fucked a young pretty thing for $200 but instead for $130, I got "instant gratification" albeit with a much older provider, but I did also get the kinks in my neck and shoulders massaged out.

Surely not a sesh with Million or Honey but you close your eyes and feel that wet, soft mouth sucking your throbbing cock while you fondle those huge breasts and stiff nipples and especially if you haven't had any in a while, "she go brah"!

For those brothers with higher standards, this is probably something you want to pass on. For those brothers that can't make the drive to town and are like me, who when horny don't have any problems letting the most fugly woman suck their stiff cocks, then check her out. Try to negotiate the price down a little though. She'll ask for up to $200, but I got a nice HE for $130 and brother Keola got a HE for $120.

Have a great weekend!

STSurfer Ten,

I saw that young girl that you mentioned in your report. She works out of the same place as Elexy does. She also advertised on CL. I don't know which section she advertises out of but she is very attractive. She offers full body massage and only charges $50. She encourages you to be nude and it is a legit massage. However, being so horny and wanted to experience a HE with her, I asked her if she does any kind of "special massage". She asked how much I had and I said I had a $100. She said ok but only allows touching outside her clothes. I wish I knew that before I asked because I probably would have said no to the HE. Well, I grabbed her ass and rubbed her pussy and touched her tits but that was the extent to what you can get. YMMV though.

Randy S Canby
02-23-09, 14:47
Shame on any LE who may be busting girls at AMPs. AMPs from what I have seen are not trafficking, do not, in general, rip you off and are violence free. AMPs work against the street trade where there IS trafficking, rip-offs a-plenty, violence, including murder, and other crimes. Again, shame, shame, shame on any LE who is busting AMP girls. Just another reason for de-criminalizing sex for sale.

I'm well aware of the difficulty in busting the owners. Most of the time, when they get prosecuted it's for taxes or as you said, having illegals.

As for naming the girls, I understand what you're saying, but I still maintain it doesn't really matter. LE can go in undercover and take ANY girl that the mamasan brings. They're all there to do the same thing! There's simply no need for them to ask for a particular girl by name. In fact, if they do, it can sometimes be counterproductive since the MS and the girl wonder how the guy knows to ask for that girl when neither of them have seen him before. Then they're on their guard and give him extra scrutiny until they're reasonably sure he's not LE, only in this case, he is. Even us "legitimate" mongers run into that problem when we go to check out a girl who got positive reviews here but we've never seen her before. For LE, having a name simply makes no difference in their undercover operations.

Hetero Man
02-23-09, 15:32
You would not believe what LE in other states will do to get a conviction.

For instance, in Baltimore, LE can get into a room and even solicit a provider for sex and bust her if money exchanges. However, LE cannot totally disrobe or it's call entrapment. Oh yes, I almost forgot a HE is sex in Baltimore.

In Virginia, LE has actually had sex with the providers. Only to return at a later date to bust the establishment. And incidentally, it is scarce to get fs in Virginia because of it.

Anyway as you've said, this is hawaii now. And it seems like LE plays by the book. Power to the people of Hawaii.

Honolulu Chas
02-23-09, 15:51
Any idea who the provider at CHM is with the lips tattooed on her right butt cheek?That's Jay.

Morbius 1
02-23-09, 15:59
I have had both ta and a. A gives better massage. But ta can be more fun if you know what I mean. Try your luck. You can get lucky at thai hawaiian.

Mahalo

Hi Kids.

Here I go again with my obsession. I called to schedule a two hour session after I finished work. I got over there and I guess Kay thought that I wanted 4 hand instead of 2 hand. They were trying to get me to do 4 hand. I would love to but didn't have that much funds to spare during these economic times.

Anyway, I had a session with A. I had her before and she was pretty cute and fun. She did the whole massage thing and she played around with the boys for quite sometime. Major blue balls during that time. It made me want to go AMP after. Oh well. I had a good time for an hour worth. She told me to come back today for 4 hand...No way! ha.

Anyway...it costed .6 and tipped .4. I forgot about their credit card surcharge of 10 added to the total cost.

Hope you kids have more stories to share about this particular place.

late.

Readytogetonit
02-23-09, 16:45
First post, but been checking things out here for a while (I've been stationed here on and off for 3 months). Thanks to you bruddah's for all of the advice you're passed along.

Back in January, headed down to CHM and on good advice, asked for Yong. Just like everyone said, mature, a little thicker than the rest. The massage was so light, it was non existent. Super nice service, with the BBBJ before the FS. 50 for the MS, and $. 2 for her. No rush service, super nice.

Went back to CHM on Friday night, and was looking for Yong, but no sight of her. Got hooked up with Kay. Mature, yes. Slimmer than Yong. Pretty decent massage, good and firm. Then she started off with the yanking, and acted like that was all she was going to do Had to stop her, and, and get her undressed. Pulled her on top, and got the BBFS action. Nope, no BJ. Tried to keep me from hitting the bottom, so I went ahead and CIP to get it done. Didn't totally suck, but wouldn't repeat. 50 for the MS, and $ for Kay.

G3504
02-23-09, 18:06
The names Brandi and cant help but be SEXY!!

Im real, professional, and discrete not to mention 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

Im asian, bright brown eyes,120lbs, young, fun, with a perfect body,
perfect face and everything in place!! Come try a taste!

You will find yourself feenin for more!! 95% percent of my clients cant get enough and always call me on a regular basis!!

massage, companion, friend, #1 gentlemens choice!

*BRANDY***8*0*8*3*5*8*4*3*0*8
200hh & 300hrThis is a CL ad that was posted today. Didn't get the chance to see if the pic was legit, but was wondering if anybody had the pleasure of her company recently. Kind of high price for an AMP (I'm pretty sure she works at one). Any info would be great. Thanks!

G35

Sancho2063
02-23-09, 19:07
the stairs of shame into Ohana.I think I would rather take the stairs then the security check in at Mina's Japanese style massage, LOL

Talon X
02-23-09, 19:37
As for naming the girls, I understand what you're saying, but I still maintain it doesn't really matter. Just wanted to add, that it's the MS and the girls that are responsible to screen out LE. If they smell something "porky", than they should refuse service. They take the chances, when letting newbies in. I know LE can use the names to sound like a regular customer, but they should screen anyway.

In that light, we should understand the reason for a lot of questions. It might also tell you that you're doing something wrong (dressed wrong, acting funny, etc.). TX

Jonesing
02-23-09, 22:21
Do I have to call in advance to these places or can I just walk in? I'm not always in town and would like to just go at a whim if I wanted to.

Oh, what are their normal hours?

Thanks!

Puinsai808
02-24-09, 01:30
I lost my fucking post and I am too pissed off to retype the detail.

I went to CHT on Friday. I called ahead for Jun. Jun gave me Jenny. Service was terrible. I overpaid for only 30 minutes. I should have paid $. WILL NOT REPEAT.

.5 + $.5

L/A/S 5/6/5.

She said it was slow.

Note to Jenny: It's called multiple pops.

First post, but been checking things out here for a while (I've been stationed here on and off for 3 months). Thanks to you bruddah's for all of the advice you're passed along.

Back in January, headed down to CHM and on good advice, asked for Yong. Just like everyone said, mature, a little thicker than the rest. The massage was so light, it was non existent. Super nice service, with the BBBJ before the FS. 50 for the MS, and $. 2 for her. No rush service, super nice.

Went back to CHM on Friday night, and was looking for Yong, but no sight of her. Got hooked up with Kay. Mature, yes. Slimmer than Yong. Pretty decent massage, good and firm. Then she started off with the yanking, and acted like that was all she was going to do Had to stop her, and, and get her undressed. Pulled her on top, and got the BBFS action. Nope, no BJ. Tried to keep me from hitting the bottom, so I went ahead and CIP to get it done. Didn't totally suck, but wouldn't repeat. 50 for the MS, and $ for Kay.

Wander808
02-24-09, 01:47
Sorry if this is a dupe post.

In short, I've been a lurker on this board for a few years now but only joined to ask for info.

In my AMP experiences, I've had three providers whom I've had BBFS with the last two from CHM in Jan and Feb (10 days ago). Just tonite I noticed white bumps on my under/middle part of the shaft that resemble the dreaded "gift" and I am wondering if anyone has contracted something from girls at CHM. (mind you I've only done each once so it would be bad luck that I got something)

Sorry, I know this is a kapu topic we don't like to discuss if its "rumor" as mine is not confirmed just yet. If any one can tell me if they have been or have heard of confirmed reports of infection, please pm me. If I am positive, I'll let others know the names and ask that they post as I'll probably be too embarrassed to report.

Thanks

Justin H
02-24-09, 02:28
I think I would rather take the stairs then the security check in at Mina's Japanese style massage, LOL

So what kind of hassles did the security give you? or other mongers?

Honolulu Yobo
02-24-09, 03:38
Went by the other night to see Million. I hate how all the girls just look at you when you walk in. Man the benchs were all full. Like 10 or more girls sitting and somemore in the rooms. I enjoy the muscle controll Million has pass on the new girls. Not sure how the session will be. TS was great washed it all up and go ready for the fun. Nice light sensual massage into cbj and daty. She has a nice ass for an asian girl. LOL don't know where she got it from. Started with acg, then into doggie. I could feel the muscle controll and couldn't last that long. Normal rates apply.It's unfortunate that you feel that way about the girls staring at you when you walk in.

In the late 70's early 80's the ***** houses were private clubs and you had to get escorted in by a person that was a member there allready and could vouch for you. Knowledge of these places were by word of mouth and there was no advertising anywhere. This reduced the amount of busts that the police could do and provided security for the people inside from thieves.

There were women of all races working in these places and almost all of the services were bbfscip (the women would be using diaphrams to prevent from getting pregnant). I still remember lots of local Japanese girls, Haoles, Hawaiians, Chinese, Vietnamese, Blacks, but hardly any Koreans.

It was. 15 in the door and. 35 for the girl. Additional tips were optional.

Many of the places has separate rooms for the women with a one way peep window that you could look at them without being seen.

Oh, how I long for the good old days when you could go mongering 7 days a week, and still have money to buy a neko hana for. 05 in the Korean bars.

Do you think that the places nowdays could go private and survive in this economy? I guess they could, as this is the oldest profession.

Anyways, be safe,

HY

Stangman808
02-24-09, 04:24

For instance, in Baltimore, LE can get into a room and even solicit a provider for sex and bust her if money exchanges. However, LE cannot totally disrobe or it's call entrapment. Oh yes, I almost forgot a HE is sex in Baltimore.

In Virginia, LE has actually had sex with the providers. Only to return at a later date to bust the establishment. And incidentally, it is scarce to get fs in Virginia because of it.

Anyway as you've said, this is hawaii now. And it seems like LE plays by the book. Power to the people of Hawaii.In order for HPD to get a Cosmetology Violation the undercover LE has to get naked and get a TS performed on him. The undercover LE usually has to also get naked in the room, (so the provider does not get suspicious) for the provider to perform massage, in order to get a Massage License Violation, if the provider does not have a massage license. As far as a Prostitution Violation the undercover LE needs only to get an agreement to "perform a sex act for a fee. " No money has to change hands and the undercover LE is NOT supposed to engage in any sex with the provider, but the undercover LE may have to allow sexual touching between the provider and himself while trying to get the provider to agree to "perform a sex act for a fee."

Stewart Ya
02-24-09, 04:28
Are the white girls at sakura any good? Saw one with a huge booty but I decided to take jackie instead.

Dave #2
02-24-09, 04:37
Does Thai Hawaiian have a website?

Sancho2063
02-24-09, 05:12
So what kind of hassles did the security give you? or other mongers?No hassles. I would rather be discreet about my mongering, I try to be as nonchalant as possible, and I share experiences with one or two guys I work with But I really dont give a flying F*** who sees go into these places so long as I dont run into LE.

Modelsearch10
02-24-09, 05:22

Anyway as you've said, this is hawaii now. And it seems like LE plays by the book. Power to the people of Hawaii.

When I was mongering in Dallas a few of the Amps were busted by vice stings but a owner turned the tide on some of the vice cops when he produced tapes of them repeatedly coming into the establishment and seeing different girls. I guess he had some info that they were vice because he even produced tapes of the actuall sex act in the rooms showing them, yes more then one, having sex with the girls. I dont remember exactly what happened but If I remember correctly they (the city lawyers) tried to make excuses as to why they went "so far" with their investigation......SHIT give me THAT job! Id be showing up to work everyday early and staying late to fuck amp girls (ESPECIALLY in Dallas) on the taxpayers dime !!

Candy Addict
02-24-09, 07:04

Actually, I would believe it, I assure you! :D

I'm originally from Virginia and I heard about that situation where LE would actually have sex and then bust the girls. It stirred up a hornet's nest of controversy, very bad press for the police department in question, hearings at the county board of supervisors, and some very interesting testimony at trial. IIRC, the trial judge initially ruled the police tactics to be legal under Virginia law, and that resulted in even more bad press. I think (but I'm not certain) that the appellate court reversed that ruling and said that Virginia cops could NOT break the law in order to enforce it. I do recall that the department ceased doing that. Whether they chose to because of the bad publicity or were ordered to by the court, I'm not sure.

As for HPD, as you said, they generally play it straight. As much as we dislike their vice operations, they're actually pretty laid-back compared to some departments on the mainland. Most of the time, when they launch a crack-down it's in response to pressure from politicians and organized neighborhood groups. I direct most of my irritation at the legislature and the city prosecutor's office, rather than at HPD. Of course, I'm a bit biased since I have several friends who are, or were cops. I tend to see things from their perspective. Anyway, enough of my rambling...

Candy Addict
02-24-09, 07:24
Shame on any LE who may be busting girls at AMPs. AMPs from what I have seen are not trafficking, do not, in general, rip you off and are violence free. AMPs work against the street trade where there IS trafficking, rip-offs a-plenty, violence, including murder, and other crimes. Again, shame, shame, shame on any LE who is busting AMP girls. Just another reason for de-criminalizing sex for sale.

You preachin' to da choir bruddah! But as I said in my previous post, I think the outrage should be directed more at the prosecutor's office and the state legislature than at HPD. Most of our brothers in blue are just following orders from on high. Quite a few of them are brother mongers too!

Chingo
02-24-09, 07:52
I know she's not Japanese. Finding a Japanese RA is like finding a unicorn.Japanese girls are indeed hard to find, but I'm not sure it's that big of a deal aside from wanting to experience the entire "menu". I've dated Chinese, japanese, korean and taiwanese girls and, imho the japanese girls, while the easiest to date, definitely finished last in the bedroom.

Like I said, it's just one man's experience, but I dated a super sexy Chinese spinner who absolutely ruined me. Petite, tight body with perfect boobs and nipples for days. (Naturally) nearly hairless with porcelain skin and a pussy and ass without any darkening of skin. And like the girl in "True Romance" tasted like a peach. Oh, and she liked to fuck day-and-night. And squirted. Not even exaggerating.

So, if anyone here can recommend a nice, young Chinese girl that comes close to that description, please give me the heads up. And if you don't want o, I completely understand.

Sancho2063
02-24-09, 13:16
Most of our brothers in blue are just following orders from on high. Quite a few of them are brother mongers too!A very street wise AMP lady told me of her a couple of her regular HPD customers. I am fairly new to AMP scene because I just got divorced last sept. every once in a while I would see AMPs getting busted on the evening news but I haven't heard of it happening in a while. I think as long as we have the military and tourism here and they continue to operate with out drawing attention to themselves then there wont be a problem. I was reading where my hometown BLOG (Canyon Country, Ca) has a few AMPs but are constantly getting busted because the community doest want them. Lucky We Live Hawaii!

Excellent Dude
02-24-09, 14:16
Here in Hawaii can an owner of a massage establishment, who is licensed in massage therapy say, that she has potential masseuses in training under her?
Register these girls at the licensing agency.
And have the girls massage patrons.

Oh incidentally, does everyone know that in the state of Rhode Island sex be hind closed doors between adults is legal. The amps are all legal in Rhode Island.
The only state in america where so called prostitution is legal.
I have visited R.I. and mongered there.

Also, I have met providers from Hawaii who have worked in R.I. for their alotted 20 days and returned back home.

Buck N Ham
02-24-09, 14:36
I can relate brother. Had her a few weeks ago and had the same shitty service - poor massage, weak bj, rush cfs - with "wam-bam-thank-you-sir" attitude.

They gotta close that hole near the ceiling between rooms. Could hear action goin on the other side. Adds to the ambiance I suppose.

I lost my fucking post and I am too pissed off to retype the detail.

I went to CHT on Friday. I called ahead for Jun. Jun gave me Jenny. Service was terrible. I overpaid for only 30 minutes. I should have paid $. WILL NOT REPEAT.

.5 + $.5

L/A/S 5/6/5.

She said it was slow.

Note to Jenny: It's called multiple pops.

Jonesing
02-24-09, 23:45
Does Thai Hawaiian have a website?found this.

http://massagethaihawaiian.com/

Also, the pennysaver has a lot of ads and websites as well.

Aboonai
02-25-09, 00:54
Had to give this place a try. Seen all the tempting photos on craigslist and other websites. Gave them a call and the anxious voice on the other end gave me directions. The location isn't bad. The entrance is somewhat discreet after a walk across the parking lot. There's no sign, so just walk towards the double dark doors.

Greeted by a short asian girl. Is this really Sua? Because she really don't look like her photos. The place is kind of strange and smells like bad air freshener. I was led into a room with a huge bed and wood paneling on the walls.

Was given a choice of two korean girls, and I chose mulan. Mulan is really not much like the photos in her craigslist ad. But attractive older korean girl. Lots of tats, which I don't mind but some people may not like. Showered myself and then had some pretty decent service. She has a nice thin body. I got a great tableshower after with a lot of body to body rubbing while we were soapy. Had a good time, might repeat. Have issue with the photos they use though. L7/a8/s8

Take it sleazy,

G

Visited P10 and I actually liked it there. Saw the ad of Mulan on CL and called to set an appointment. Mama(Sua) is very cool(wouldn't mind doing her too!).

Genji's description of Mulan is pretty accurate: tatts, slim bod, and nice bolt-ons. She's also shaved down there and smoooooooth! No stubbies! Unreal is all I got to say! Only downside is her smoke breath. Other than that I rate her up there in terms of service, all covered. Showered(stand up stall) by myself at first and after the deed was done we both washed each other down in the TS room. Chatted for a bit afterwards.

L8/A9/S9

Sancho2063
02-25-09, 02:36
Went to Yang today had a great 4 hand no hint of HE though, damage $.

Chingo
02-25-09, 07:43
Stopped by Ichiban about a week or so ago. Wasn't feeling too adventurous so I went with Hana (Miki from Nirvana). I've never been disappointed with her service or attitude.

After a table shower, she gave me a nice, firm massage. Normally I don't really care about this portion of the festivities, but after a long ass week of work, it was pretty damn nice. I was hoping for some rim action before the flip, but I guess I'll have to speak up next time.

CBJ was decent enough, but after about 5 minutes she stepped over my body and slowly slid her tight bod down into a nice 69. After another 5-10 minutes, we moved to some CG and mish. Finished with some vigorous doggie. Not my ATF, but always a good experience. Will repeat.

. 5/$. 5

Hnl Waikiki
02-25-09, 11:55
Any idea who the provider at CHM is with the lips tattooed on her right butt cheek?Thanks Chas!

Ck813
02-25-09, 13:54
I believe the pictures being used my P10 and other establishments are all fake. They probably do this to lure us in. I get really upset when they do this. A lot of providers are doing this now! I havw walked away from providers for fake postings and tell them this is bullshit!

Visited P10 and I actually liked it there. Saw the ad of Mulan on CL and called to set an appointment. Mama(Sua) is very cool(wouldn't mind doing her too!).

Genji's description of Mulan is pretty accurate: tatts, slim bod, and nice bolt-ons. She's also shaved down there and smoooooooth! No stubbies! Unreal is all I got to say! Only downside is her smoke breath. Other than that I rate her up there in terms of service, all covered. Showered(stand up stall) by myself at first and after the deed was done we both washed each other down in the TS room. Chatted for a bit afterwards.

L8/A9/S9

Dave #2
02-25-09, 18:57
Anyone know if "B" at Thai Hawaiian provides "special massage"? I had a session with her last night and no extra were offered. She did let me rub her butt and thighs during the massage.

If she does eventually provide "special massage", I am going to try her once more. If not, I'll move on to someone else.

Does May look similar to her pic on the website?

Thanks for any info!

Un Holy
02-26-09, 01:18
Anybody did Kelly lately? Have not had that piece in a long time. I remember she had a tough bod, hows she looking lately? I hear the line up at Ichi has improved, but nobody give bb good there since Ivy left when was the old place.

The lineup at CHM is good but old. Anybody been to Pearl City lately?...still got old hags there?

I'm gonna stick to Pt, Nirvana, and RM. But nothing new lately, maybe I'll try imperial and take one for da boys.

Daspbrah
02-26-09, 08:53
Anyone know if "B" at Thai Hawaiian provides "special massage"? I had a session with her last night and no extra were offered. She did let me rub her butt and thighs during the massage.

If she does eventually provide "special massage", I am going to try her once more. If not, I'll move on to someone else.

Does May look similar to her pic on the website?

Thanks for any info!

I dunno if its B or D, but that girl is totally legit. Shes cool with the touching, but no extras from her. Weird.

May does look like the pic on the website. Kay the owner looks better in person IMHO.

Da Max
02-26-09, 11:04
Went to Yang today had a great 4 hand no hint of HE though, damage $.Who did the 4 hand from Yangs?

I've been there to see Patty by herself but would love a 4 hand from Patty and Yang.

Eric Shin
02-26-09, 13:45
Does May offer the HE?

I dunno if its B or D, but that girl is totally legit. Shes cool with the touching, but no extras from her. Weird.

May does look like the pic on the website. Kay the owner looks better in person IMHO.

Excellent Dude
02-26-09, 13:51
Even though the cops in Va. got overturned because of their actually having sex with providers. It has left a permanent mark on the AMPs. FS is almost non-existent in Va.
I would like to say this. That would have been an excellent time for the attorney defending the providers to sue the state of virginia and to decriminalize prostitution.

The situation in Rhode Island was that two providers were erroneously arrested and turned the tables by filing suit against the state and winning.
So til this day, two adults with their consent can have sex, just as long as it is in a private room. Prostitution legal in Rhode Island.

Again, It is nice to be back home with all these beautiful providers.
You don't know how barrin it is in other states when trying to find a beautiful provider. Also, it is very rare to find a provider less than 35 years of age in any other state.

Comp Dude 35
02-26-09, 15:11
The pic on the site is May1; you need to ask in case the other May is still there. The other May is younger, better looking (sexier), but does not offer anything; massage is decent but nothing special.

Does May offer the HE?

Comp Dude 35
02-26-09, 15:16
Haven't been there in a while, but the last time I did go, I got the 4 hands from Patti and Yang; Patti does the massage while Yang does the soft touchy stuff; Patti did me that time and Yang left the room to answer door (or was it phone...don't remember it's been that long).

Who did the 4 hand from Yangs?

I've been there to see Patty by herself but would love a 4 hand from Patty and Yang.

Mrazz
02-26-09, 15:35
The pic on the site is May1; you need to ask in case the other May is still there. The other May is younger, better looking (sexier), but does not offer anything; massage is decent but nothing special.

Heres the pic

Dave #2
02-26-09, 15:46
Heres the pic

Does she still look like the pic? Or is this an outdated pic?

Thanks.

Stevet09
02-26-09, 16:01
Again, It is nice to be back home with all these beautiful providers.

You don't know how barrin it is in other states when trying to find a beautiful provider. Also, it is very rare to find a provider less than 35 years of age in any other state.I agree that Hawaii has a lot to offer in the P4P arena, but I would have to disagree with your comment about barren in other states and rare, no, very rare to find a provider less than 35 yrs of age in any other state.

Try California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, and New York for starters. Have you ever looked at all the talent in the Los Angeles section of city vibe? If you haven't, check it out. There is a pretty big selection of very young and beautiful providers, and although some of them are B&S, a lot of them are not. There are so many, you probably would have a hard time visiting them all. IMHO, Hawaii has a lot of choices in a concentrated area, but not really the large amount of "hotties" that those other states do.

Oh, and also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I would choose a 23 yr old with real GFE service for 1. 6 over the mature provider with whatever high service level for 2. 0 any day.

Kapalua
02-26-09, 20:26
I can relate brother. Had her a few weeks ago and had the same shitty service - poor massage, weak bj, rush cfs - with "wam-bam-thank-you-sir" attitude.
Have to mention that I'm somewhat surprised about the two recent unfavorable reports on Jenny at CHM. Personally, she's never disappointed me with "shitty service," and I've known her since either 2007 or 2006. However, one of the reports seems to refer to a lack of "multiple pops" in one session, and I've never requested that from her.

They gotta close that hole near the ceiling between rooms. Could hear action goin on the other side. Adds to the ambiance I suppose.
That hole in the dividing wall is intended to allow some of the cooler air from the room with the air-conditioner to enter the room without an air-conditioner. Sometimes I've purposely eavesdropped on the sounds from the other room like an audio voyeur. :)

Hypo Luxa
02-26-09, 20:41
Sometimes I've purposely eavesdropped on the sounds from the other room like an audio voyeur. :)
Hey man, I like listening to the goings on in other rooms too... especially when the girl is oooohing and aaaahing and getting pounded! Kinda like it when I give others something to listen to also! (haha)

Kapalua
02-26-09, 20:57
Here in Hawaii can an owner of a massage establishment, who is licensed in massage therapy say, that she has potential masseuses in training under her? Register these girls at the licensing agency. And have the girls massage patrons.

The laws about massage are available on the Hawaii State Legislature website. Might want to take a look at section 452-2 of Hawaii Revised Statutes, which says that a "massage therapist apprentice who has a permit ... is also permitted to engage in or attempt to engage in the occupation or practice of massage." However, section 452-1 of Hawaii Revised Statutes says that a "massage therapist apprentice" is a person "who engages in the occupation or practice of massage under the direct supervision of a sponsoring massage therapist ...." So it would seem that what is sufficient as "direct supervision" could be an issue.

Kapalua
02-26-09, 21:07
Sometimes I've purposely eavesdropped on the sounds from the other room like an audio voyeur. :)
Hey man, I like listening to the goings on in other rooms too... especially when the girl is oooohing and aaaahing and getting pounded! Kinda like it when I give others something to listen to also! (haha)
Who knows, Hypo Luxa, maybe we've been in those adjacent CHM rooms at the same time, listening to each other's activities. :D

Gspot2312
02-27-09, 00:56
Surfer Ten,

I saw that young girl that you mentioned in your report. She works out of the same place as Elexy does. She also advertised on CL. I don't know which section she advertises out of but she is very attractive. She offers full body massage and only charges $50. She encourages you to be nude and it is a legit massage. However, being so horny and wanted to experience a HE with her, I asked her if she does any kind of "special massage". She asked how much I had and I said I had a $100. She said ok but only allows touching outside her clothes. I wish I knew that before I asked because I probably would have said no to the HE. Well, I grabbed her ass and rubbed her pussy and touched her tits but that was the extent to what you can get. YMMV though.I think there is some confusion on who is who Elexy and her young co worker is her name like ellen or something like that the one that lives in waikele? The ad that said (beautiful asian girl giving massage)

Wander808
02-27-09, 01:17
Sorry if this is a dupe post.

In short, I've been a lurker on this board for a few years now but only joined to ask for info.

In my AMP experiences, I've had three providers whom I've had BBFS with the last two from CHM in Jan and Feb (10 days ago). Just tonite I noticed white bumps on my under/middle part of the shaft that resemble the dreaded "gift" and I am wondering if anyone has contracted something from girls at CHM. (mind you I've only done each once so it would be bad luck that I got something)

Sorry, I know this is a kapu topic we don't like to discuss if its "rumor" as mine is not confirmed just yet. If any one can tell me if they have been or have heard of confirmed reports of infection, please pm me. If I am positive, I'll let others know the names and ask that they post as I'll probably be too embarrassed to report.

ThanksGang,

I apologize for sending out a note before I got checked. In short, I went to my doctor and it was quickly dismissed as "milia. " Not the first time I got a favorable visual diagnosis so I am happy with my visit.

Thanks to all those who PM'd me. There were two common themes. Get checked and know your risk tolerance. Obviously, mine is not as high as others. We all got our limits I suppose.

Be safe all!

W808

Puinsai808
02-27-09, 01:56
My unfavorable rating for her was the refusal to 69 and rush to mish. When she asked me to do mish I did DATY. She rushed me back to mish. I hate it when they do that because no woman lasts for more than 3 minutes when I DATY.

Because she rushed me, I had showered twice, had a massage and shot once in under 30 minutes. After laying out $$, I want my money's worth. If not a second pop, I want a better massage than the 5 minute rub down I received.

With Joy at Nirvana, mamasan was pounding on the door twice saying time is up. After the second shower, I was out of there in an hour and 20 minutes with a nice hug and kiss bye bye.

I left Joy and Nirvana feeling guilty but satisfied. I left CHT and Jenny feeling cheated and suckered. If I was a little qucker thinking, I should have only given Jenny $ or $. 2.

If I ever return there (which is 99% unlikely), I will request the other room. That room 2 was.

Have to mention that I'm somewhat surprised about the two recent unfavorable reports on Jenny at CHM. Personally, she's never disappointed me with "shitty service," and I've known her since either 2007 or 2006. However, one of the reports seems to refer to a lack of "multiple pops" in one session, and I've never requested that from her.

That hole in the dividing wall is intended to allow some of the cooler air from the room with the air-conditioner to enter the room without an air-conditioner. Sometimes I've purposely eavesdropped on the sounds from the other room like an audio voyeur. :)

Qman90
02-27-09, 06:55
Hey went to massage thailand and saw apple. Had the swedish massage and was pretty good. She had a very soft thouch and kept grazing the jewels. On the flip she asked if I was shy, I told her no so she could leave the towel off. Well any way she offered HE and it was great. Little on the pricey side though. Paid .40 massage and .80 for extra. Well she had a sweet personality and seems like she willing to go further. So I'll try her again and see how far she's willing to go.

Lostboy808
02-27-09, 10:02
Does anyone know where rosemari's is located? Oh and hula is back in buisness I see anyone got any info on that? Know they were closed for a while.

Keola
02-27-09, 13:00
I think there is some confusion on who is who Elexy and her young co worker is her name like ellen or something like that the one that lives in waikele? The ad that said (beautiful asian girl giving massage)Gspot2313. On CL, that ad that says beautiful asian girl giving massage looks like Elexy. I had both Elexy and Ellen. They both advertise out of CL and both operate out of the same place. However, Elexy, as stated in an earlier report by myself and Surfer Ten, is on the older side and a little chubby. Ellen is young and attractive. Hope that helps.

Eric Shin
02-27-09, 13:10
That seems to be pretty standard if you use Thai Hawaii as the baseline. It seems that the Thai massage places are in a big battle for customers, as some drop their swedish price to .40/hr.

QUOTE=Qman90]Hey went to massage thailand and saw apple. Had the swedish massage and was pretty good. She had a very soft thouch and kept grazing the jewels. On the flip she asked if I was shy, I told her no so she could leave the towel off. Well any way she offered HE and it was great. Little on the pricey side though. Paid .40 massage and .80 for extra. Well she had a sweet personality and seems like she willing to go further. So I'll try her again and see how far she's willing to go.[/QUOTE]

Kapalua
02-27-09, 14:06
Does anyone know where rosemari's is located?
The last time I was in that area, Rose Marri was located in #208 of the building at 320 Ward Avenue. That's on the Ewa side of Ward Avenue, makai of Halekauwila Street and mauka of Auahi Street. There is a Supercuts on the ground floor of that building.

Kapalua
02-27-09, 14:38
There were two common themes. Get checked and know your risk tolerance. Obviously, mine is not as high as others. We all got our limits I suppose.
Realistically, if an active hobbyist is having sex with prostitutes, sooner or later he will be exposed to women infected with the HSV-2 genital herpes virus. The federal government states that "approximately one out of four women" in the USA are now infected with HSV-2. Of course, that doesn't mean that any particular woman will actually transmit the virus to the hobbyist, but it does indicate the remarkable prevalence of the virus.

Member #4713
02-27-09, 16:08
The last time I was in that area, Rose Marri was located in #208 of the building at 320 Ward Avenue. That's on the Ewa side of Ward Avenue, makai of Halekauwila Street and mauka of Auahi Street. There is a Supercuts on the ground floor of that building.If I remember correctly. When you're looking at the building from Ward Avenue, there's going to be a surf shop facing the street. To the right of the building, there's a parking lot. Walk towards the back of the parking lot until you see an entrance to a courtyard on the left. Either right before entering the courtyard or right after your enter, there's a door on the left with stairs going up to the second floor. Go up the stairs and you'll be at Rose Marri.

Hope this helps.

Comp Dude 35
02-27-09, 17:55
The lady in the pic is the mom and the younger one you saw is the daughter.

Gspot2313. On CL, that ad that says beautiful asian girl giving massage looks like Elexy. I had both Elexy and Ellen. They both advertise out of CL and both operate out of the same place. However, Elexy, as stated in an earlier report by myself and Surfer Ten, is on the older side and a little chubby. Ellen is young and attractive. Hope that helps.

Lkjhgf
02-27-09, 22:18
Stop by one evening about 2 week ago, one look at hana, new she was the one, mid 20's, 5'5, 115lb. Tight body, nice ass and tits, pretty and sweet, try to please in every way. My Chinese buddy from Hong Kong fell in love, 9, 10, 10 IMMO ma ma bee bee got a nice ass too, should do a 3 some with her and hana.

Stay safe good luck hope you find what you looking for.

Mello D
02-27-09, 23:05
I just noticed a For Rent sign at the Wong Building (above CHM).

So I'm looking for an investor in my new idea.

I want to open a shop there for mongers that sells condoms, viagra, pay by the minute cell phones, and everything a monger needs. Maybe even have a small bar (BYOB) with a karaoke machine that only plays 2 Live Crew songs. Hire a couple bar sluts, have a special on "Monger Mondays" and call the place "The Pop Shop".

PM me if you want to invest or talk about ideas. I may not be joking. LOL!

Kim Chee Kane
02-27-09, 23:21
Hi there.

How did Apple look? I noticed a few decent looking ones over there. The price per hour .4 was not bad. Looks like there is potential.

I'm going to resist until I save up a bit. Everyone else is more than welcome to post though. :)

Be safe.

Hey went to massage thailand and saw apple. Had the swedish massage and was pretty good. She had a very soft thouch and kept grazing the jewels. On the flip she asked if I was shy, I told her no so she could leave the towel off. Well any way she offered HE and it was great. Little on the pricey side though. Paid .40 massage and .80 for extra. Well she had a sweet personality and seems like she willing to go further. So I'll try her again and see how far she's willing to go.

Kim Chee Kane
02-28-09, 00:08
Eh...

Check dis...

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/1052522572.html

Too good to be true or what...

Hmmm...

Aboonai
02-28-09, 00:25
Eh...

Check dis...

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/1052522572.html

Too good to be true or what...

Hmmm...

Seems so! Even the phrase "...I will choose my clients on a picture bases, basically who would need it the most and I will contact you."

Excellent Dude
02-28-09, 14:01
Kapalua, thanks for that informative post on massage apprentices.
Direct supervision certainly can be an issue. However, a smart attorney could do a spin on that one. One angle could be, that the supervisor has so many in training that she cannot do a "hands on" on all of them. Now comes a new term "hands on" which is not in the books.

Stevet09, I have mongered in a lot of these states that you mentioned. One rule of thumb in mongering. "The young providers never leave home". The reason, they don't have to. Also, older women have more incentive to leave their country because they have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
You have to look real closely at your providers body to detect clues as to what age they might be.
When I was working in Baltimore, my daughter (we are both from Hawaii)lived in Virginia with her husband. I used to visit them about every three weeks. I'd stop into an amp in Falls Church(no fs). I'd always see shirley. She looked about 25 years old and very pretty. One day I cornered her on age. She told me she was 48 years old.
Stevet, you have to take a long hard look. I would say you are gonna be hard pressed to get a provider on the mainland who is less than 35 years old.
You might actually get young ones in Hawaii. Because they could actually be from here.
Also, the young asian women who are born and raised in the cities you are talking about, usually don't get into the industry.

Excellent Dude

Ck813
02-28-09, 18:32
PM me I am serious. I have investors. How big, Plumbing, Privacy, Parking ETC? I will give P10 a run for their money!

I want to open a shop there for mongers that sells condoms, viagra, pay by the minute cell phones, and everything a monger needs. Maybe even have a small bar (BYOB) with a karaoke machine that only plays 2 Live Crew songs. Hire a couple bar sluts, have a special on "Monger Mondays" and call the place "The Pop Shop".

Stevet09
02-28-09, 20:32
Stevet09, I have mongered in a lot of these states that you mentioned. One rule of thumb in mongering. "The young providers never leave home". The reason, they don't have to. Also, older women have more incentive to leave their country because they have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

You have to look real closely at your providers body to detect clues as to what age they might be.

When I was working in Baltimore, my daughter (we are both from Hawaii)lived in Virginia with her husband. I used to visit them about every three weeks. I'd stop into an amp in Falls Church(no fs). I'd always see shirley. She looked about 25 years old and very pretty. One day I cornered her on age. She told me she was 48 years old.

Stevet, you have to take a long hard look. I would say you are gonna be hard pressed to get a provider on the mainland who is less than 35 years old.
You might actually get young ones in Hawaii. Because they could actually be from here.

Also, the young asian women who are born and raised in the cities you are talking about, usually don't get into the industry.

Excellent DudeYoung asian women that are born and raised in the USA are really not my thing, so I wasn't referring to them. This is because they are usually not as service oriented, and in fact a lot more susceptible to B&S tactics, and upselling, whether they are asian or not. Okay, I'll give this to you: the place you are referring to with your Shirley is a TAMP. TAMPs in general on the mainland are pretty much like bad Chinese restaurants in the boonies. Nothing like how you would think it should be like. TAMPs are not what I was referring to. Have you been to AMPs or aamps in the mainland? Take Las Vegas, for example. The average TAMP has exactly what you described there. Old and uninspired usually Chinese ladies that just do rub and tug service, and in the dim lighting could be anywhere from 25 to 65. These places suck, and are not only in Las Vegas. But, the hidden aamp has the 20-30 yr old K-girls. Have you been to those? I would guess not, based on what you say, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. It is pretty obvious that through your experiences you think you have figured everything out, but I'm just sharing my personal experiences, and that doesn't mean you are wrong and I am right, or vice versa.

Anyway, I am asian myself (so I am not easily convinced that an asian woman is young because she "looks" young). I have partaken in many cities and lived in several places in the world, so don't jump to conclusions that you are the only one with experience. You know the type of girl you get in Macau at the Lisboa hotel at the track? How about in the Philippines, or Thailand? Pretty young, or are they also over 35, and I have to take a closer look, because they are all over 40 in reality, and the only young girls in the business are in Hawaii? Actually, when I moved back to the islands after living in the mainland, I was surprised because I thought that the average age here in Honolulu was probably at least a few years more than in California (to be specific, in the Korean oriented AMPs and aamps). These are the types of girls I've seen in LA pretty much close to 100% of the time. Where have you been?

Sorry about this rant, but, you see, the reason I am even writing this at all is because I am tired of people on here lecturing like they are the all-knowing, when it is clear they don't.

Pursuer
02-28-09, 21:54
Realistically, if an active hobbyist is having sex with prostitutes, sooner or later he will be exposed to women infected with the HSV-2 genital herpes virus. The federal government states that "approximately one out of four women" in the USA are now infected with HSV-2. Of course, that doesn't mean that any particular woman will actually transmit the virus to the hobbyist, but it does indicate the remarkable prevalence of the virus.I believe the CDC puts the estimate for men at one in eight. The two-fold difference could be due to the virus being more easily transmittable from males to females.

But never mind hsv-2. Estimates that 50% of sexually active adults have been or will be infected with human papillomavirus. Yeah, you say, that puts women at risk for cervical cancer. But it is also a risk factor for penile and other male genital cancers. Another thing for bb'ers to think about.

Brutal One
03-01-09, 02:02
I called Thai Hawaiian today and left a message, but never received a call back. So, I called Mai at Mai Thai massage and she was able to see me immediately.

I did the 90 minute combo Thai/Deep tissue/Swedish/Hot Rock massage. It was a great massage, with just the right amount of pressure (sometimes too much, but then again I'm a huge pussy).completely legit massage and I would highly recommend it. 90 and. 15 tip

One weird thing. She also had an attractive blonde Haole chick working out of her place. She sat in the other room talking on the phone while I was getting a massage. I guess they share the one massage table.

Seenum
03-01-09, 03:56

On a not so serious note I think dush would be a good thing to sell so just in case the smell is bad the mama can run up stairs to get some.

Jellys
03-01-09, 05:40
Went to P10 yesterday and got Keiko. Cute asian from Cali, nice slim body with perky B cups. No TS and light massage. Service was good but nothing special. CBJ, mish, CG, and doggie, all standard. Nice to talk to as she speaks english being from Cali but not sure if I'd repeat. L7/A8/S7 .5+1.5

Dave #2
03-01-09, 20:44
Okay. I'm 0 for 2 at Thai Hawaii. Received strictly legit massages from both B and Kay. B let me rub her legs and thighs. Kay would move my hands away any time they got near her legs.

Excellent Dude
03-01-09, 22:27
The AMParlor that I was actually referring to was ATMB in Arlington, Virginia.
Falls Church, another suburb of D.C. actually has some nice AMPS there also. I didn't think I really had to specify in detail the amp I was talking about.
Anyway.
I lived with two different amp owners in the. D.C. area.
This is where I'm getting the info from.
The info I got from living with them, and I saw first hand is that the young providers stay home, since this is what the men in their countries want. Only the older women leave because they are over the hill in their countries. Of all the women who came in for their 20 day stay (there's a reason for this, and I noticed it's done here, with transient providers), none were less than 35. Some could pass for 25. But none were.

Your most,

Excellent Dude

Stangman808
03-02-09, 00:30
Noticed that the Butterfly AMP name was short lived. It was formerly known as Young Street Sauna, Fuji's and Sophia. It is now "Hula Girl".

Blake123
03-02-09, 04:15
Okay. I'm 0 for 2 at Thai Hawaii. Received strictly legit massages from both B and Kay. B let me rub her legs and thighs. Kay would move my hands away any time they got near her legs.

Kay is the owner; she's not going to risk her business by providing extras.

Blake123
03-02-09, 04:20
I called Thai Hawaiian today and left a message, but never received a call back. So, I called Mai at Mai Thai massage and she was able to see me immediately.

I did the 90 minute combo Thai/Deep tissue/Swedish/Hot Rock massage. It was a great massage, with just the right amount of pressure (sometimes too much, but then again I'm a huge pussy).completely legit massage and I would highly recommend it. 90 and. 15 tip

One weird thing. She also had an attractive blonde Haole chick working out of her place. She sat in the other room talking on the phone while I was getting a massage. I guess they share the one massage table.

That's why go there. I'm addicted to Mai's massage technique. Plus, Mai is alot of fun to talk to. That good-looking Haole girl is a Swede. I haven't tried her yet, but am told that she is very good at giving Thai massage.

Honven
03-02-09, 05:07
Hey went to massage thailand and saw apple. Had the swedish massage and was pretty good. She had a very soft thouch and kept grazing the jewels. On the flip she asked if I was shy, I told her no so she could leave the towel off. Well any way she offered HE and it was great. Little on the pricey side though. Paid .40 massage and .80 for extra. Well she had a sweet personality and seems like she willing to go further. So I'll try her again and see how far she's willing to go.Is this the same Apple,that used to advertise discounts,for bringing Apple pruducts? Used to work out of this Hawaii Kai salon, sorta punk rockish type of girl?

C Side
03-02-09, 05:24
Went to the provider over near the Pagoda and Don Quiote. Legit and provides medium pressure with stretching towards the end of the massage. She is attractive and has lost weight since the pic that she post about 40lbs.

Softball Slutt
03-02-09, 08:18
Okay. I'm 0 for 2 at Thai Hawaii. Received strictly legit massages from both B and Kay. B let me rub her legs and thighs. Kay would move my hands away any time they got near her legs.It is what it is fellas-Legit massage from tight assed, geeky (20-44 yr. old) Thai ladies who don't step over the line & live by there volume of customers (6-9 a day) & not the huge tip from stepping over the line & letting you mish, doggie & everything else imaginable! Stop hitting up these Century Center Geek Thai Girls for extras-your wasting your time! There are at least 40 Massage Therapists (20-40) on Oahu who both give a great message & great head to boot!

If your lucky, I 'll name 5-10 over the next month!

Tadhook
03-02-09, 14:47
Noticed that the Butterfly AMP name was short lived. It was formerly known as Young Street Sauna, Fuji's and Sophia. It is now "Hula Girl".
I still can't figure out why they use a King St address instead of Young St.

Eric Shin
03-02-09, 15:54
Nah...I know that most of the TH girls give the HE. Not the AMP type HE, but the total package of a good massage with a happy finish.

It is what it is fellas-Legit massage from tight assed, geeky (20-44 yr. old) Thai ladies who don't step over the line & live by there volume of customers (6-9 a day) & not the huge tip from stepping over the line & letting you mish, doggie & everything else imaginable! Stop hitting up these Century Center Geek Thai Girls for extras-your wasting your time! There are at least 40 Massage Therapists (20-40) on Oahu who both give a great message & great head to boot!

Comp Dude 35
03-02-09, 16:23
I know a lot of them that will give head, but for most of them, you gotta brown bag it in order to get it up at all.
The sexy, good looking ones are a tough nut to bust and if you got names for some of them, then good for you....I'm pretty sure most of us mongers would like to get the most we can, but I can't have Mrs. Ugalee going down on CD Jr and still have a good time....one that comes to mind is the Salt Lake lady; she's huge and gives an awesome BBBJ, but one time was enough for me...at my age, my imagination won't work too well anymore
Aloha!

It is what it is fellas-Legit massage from tight assed, geeky (20-44 yr. old) Thai ladies who don't step over the line & live by there volume of customers (6-9 a day) & not the huge tip from stepping over the line & letting you mish, doggie & everything else imaginable! Stop hitting up these Century Center Geek Thai Girls for extras-your wasting your time! There are at least 40 Massage Therapists (20-40) on Oahu who both give a great message & great head to boot!

Shavnluvr
03-02-09, 16:28
Has anyone had a massage from either of them recently? I've been emailing them through CL and haven't gotten a response. Anyone got digits on them? I'd greatly appreciate it and post my experience as usual.

Hotrod82
03-02-09, 19:30
Has anyone gave these adds a shot yet and if so what type of service/massage do they offer:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/1054849566.html

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/1054848794.html

The bottom one looks familiar, but went back 20+ pages and couldn't see any reveiws on it. The top one didn't see anything on either. But I rember about a year ago there was some hype about a Yuko, not sure if it is the same one or not.

Yamudafuka
03-02-09, 21:55
The bottom link is Sakura the massage place run by Jen aka Junko.

Has anyone gave these adds a shot yet and if so what type of service/massage do they offer:

The bottom one looks familiar, but went back 20+ pages and couldn't see any reveiws on it. The top one didn't see anything on either. But I rember about a year ago there was some hype about a Yuko, not sure if it is the same one or not.

Hikari50
03-02-09, 21:57

The bottom one looks familiar, but went back 20+ pages and couldn't see any reveiws on it. The top one didn't see anything on either. But I rember about a year ago there was some hype about a Yuko, not sure if it is the same one or not.Yoko will allow FS, but she used to be a He.

Japanese masseuses in university is Jennifer, below average massage but with possibility of FS. She's got a nice body though, and was real sweet to me after asking if I was LE. would repeat.

Muff Diver
03-02-09, 22:41

The bottom ad is Sakura (on University near Puck's Alley), those legs are Junko/Jennifer's as was told to me by herself.

Muff Diver
03-02-09, 23:12
Has anyone had a massage from either of them recently? I've been emailing them through CL and haven't gotten a response. Anyone got digits on them? I'd greatly appreciate it and post my experience as usual.

PM sent your way.

John Ross
03-03-09, 00:49

The first one is a shemale.

Surfer Ten
03-03-09, 01:27

The bottom one looks familiar, but went back 20+ pages and couldn't see any reveiws on it. The top one didn't see anything on either. But I rember about a year ago there was some hype about a Yuko, not sure if it is the same one or not.Hey Brother Hot Rod,

I made the mistake of trying "Yoko" out without first checking this forum for any posts on her. She has been advertising on CL for a while and the ads have changed as more and more mongers are finding out the "real deal" with this one.

As soon as I got there, I kinda thought she looked like a "ladyboy", but figured for a one hour massage at $66. 00 "satisfaction guaranteed or your money back", why not. She asked for the payment upfront and I gave her $70. 00. Big Mistake! As soon as she started the massage, I knew I should have walked out while I had the chance. Very weak massage. The ad says that she’s licensed, but I can’t imagine how she passed with that technique. Anyway, she did her best to hint that more was available by rubbing her breasts on the top of my head as she slid her hands down my back and making sure she rubbed her legs against my arms as she moved around.

Well, I figure I am already there, the massage is not going to be anything more than a light rub, so what the hell. I start fondling her legs and slid my hand up her shorts. She didn’t pull away, so I keep on going for it. I actually get my fingers under her thong and her pussy is soaking wet! All the while, she is softly stroking my rock hard cock and moaning. After I try to pull her shorts down, she says "you give me more money". I ask how much and she replies $200. 00. I tell her that I don’t have that much on me and she asks how much I do have. I tell her that all I brought with me was $100. 00, so with the $70. 00 I paid her up front, I can give her $30. 00 more. She says its not enough. I tell her that all I want is a HJ. She tells me it’s still not enough. Now the little head has almost taken over and I tell her, ok, I have $20. 00 more that I was going to use to buy my dinner afterward. I go to where my pants are and take out the money, emptying my pockets. I tell her "see, that’s all I have". She says ok, go lay down. So I get back on the table and she takes off her shorts and starts stroking me as I play with her sopping wet pussy.

By now I know that this is not a "real" female pussy. It’s a damn good "man made" one though! Freaking amazing the kind of shit they can do nowadays! The wonders of modern medicine! Anyway, she has some great pussy control skills and gripped my fingers pretty tight with that wonderful man made pussy!

Her HJ was pretty good and even though it was kinda strange to be playing with a "ladyboy" and that surgically constructed pussy, I guess it was pretty cool to see and feel. I bet fucking it would have been pretty nice as it was very tight, wet and silky smooth inside. But, she was asking $270. 00 for fs and for that price, I could have the finest looking real woman at an AMP, plus an extra $70. 00 to pay for an excellent legit massage afterward! Good thing I only brought $120. 00 total though cause I was so freaking horny I may have been stupid and paid the $270. 00! Damn, that fricken little head can be dangerous!

To top everything off, I had parked in the visitor parking and ended up having to pay $9. 00 for parking there! Since I gave her all the money I had, I was lucky that I had a couple of bucks in the car and a bag of quarters I carry around for golf balls at the range. I went home right after that, since I had given her all my money and had nothing left to by diner with.

After I got home, I popped a beer, flipped on my computer and checked out the forum. Sure enough, I found the following post. Felt like a fucking idiot for not checking first!

Aloha ST

Here is the post:

Originally Posted by Mikasoto Had a session with Yoko. Claims Japanese/Korean mix, but accent sounds more Thai. Very skinny and older then 29. Gave her. 70 for the. 66 massage and naturally no change. Did 8-10 mins light-touch on the back and then the flip. Few minutes on the front and started teasing. I did some roaming while negotiating. She wanted $$ for everything, on top of the original. 70. She was not that appealing, but not always a clear thinker. Got her down to $. 5 for "everything. " Payment up front, 2nd wrong move! And she asked if I was going to tip her on top of all that. Said depends on the service.

Moved to the bed. She asked if I wanted to use a condom, definitely! She stood by the side of the bed and started fingering herself. She became wet almost instantly, wtf! Anyway, she wanted to jump on right away. I told her what about a BJ to "warm up? " "I don't do that" was her reply. Why argue so went missionary and tried to get it over with quickly.

Something just does not seem right with Yoko. I cannot be sure, but I am thinking she may not have been born a she. Another thing, she could not take me very deep even though I ain't that big.

Did get a bottle of water on the way out though. No way would I repeat. Maybe a YMMV thing.Yoko is a post-op thai-boy. Someone accused her of false advertising on CL when she claimed to be female and now only advertises without mentioning gender. I think she lubes up before the session so it looks like she gets wet.

Alohano
03-03-09, 02:11
Jenny/Junko is there. I can not think of anyone that stays as young looking as she does. Incredible. But I saw Cherry today. I asked for the young Japanese from the CL ad and she's who I got. She is clearly 100% Korean and while I'm not good at guestimating ages, I do not think she's in her 20's. I saw her before somewhere and of course Jenny/Junko's been at about a half dozen places where I've seen her.

Long story short, I went with legit $$$ and made that known from the beginning. Cherry's ok friendly, poor massage technique but in a weird way, I think she's attractive. Just a tad on the heavy side, long black hair. No way in the whole wide world she's Japanese.

Junko said there is another young therapist that works only evenings.

Can't say I'd recommend vs the Thai places in CC. Especially since neither is Japanese.

Gaesaeki
03-03-09, 12:57
You again! I just like reading up on the action from time to time but I'm compelled to help you move on! Bro, not all posts looking for Kathy is actually Kathy. Rest assured that she's all yours and no one will look for her or find her and take her from you. No more Kat talk, because my friend, my fellow mongerer, no one knows wtf your posts mean?

Maybe you should change your name to Kathy 123 or better yet "Kathy 19 20 4" or "Kathy 8 19 22"
(Kathy S T D ) (Kathy H S V)

Kathy you should first get your self checked and treated if possible to prevent spreading diseases then try to promote your self on message boards.

Gaesaeki
03-03-09, 13:24
Could resist yourself, heh? You must of thought real long and hard to top mailobo's creative post! LOL!

A streetwalker once told me that after her father found out she was working as a prostitute, he said that if she was having sex with customers for money, she might as well also have sex with him. Another streetwalker told me that after her brother learned that she was a prostitute, he wanted to have sex with her himself. However, both of those streetwalkers said that they rejected the offers.

Happy Indy
03-03-09, 19:01
Are there two different Sakura's and if so what is the difference between them?
I recently visited the Rycroft Sakura as a first timer and was greeted by MS with the usual screening Q's. After she then looked me upp and down i was invite in, ushered to the first room on the right to the left of the big lobby room. Paid my .5 and waited for my mystery girl.

In walked June. She was ave height, and build K-girl. Very cute and perky attitude. I had already been undressing as she walked in. She approached me and gave me a hug, then slid down my chest and abdomen to visit Jr. She covered him and brought him to attention. She then came back up to me and whispered $$ in my ear. I said (truth) that i had only $.5 and she agreed. She asked me to lie down then left for a minute, came back and began to undress and climbed on top of me. We DFK, with mutual touching all over. then CBJ, CCG. SHe then wanted to change, so I DATY, then completed in Mish. All was very nice and she was very good with touch, taste, control. She was bringing me there and then whispered that i was hitting her clit just right....and that was all she wrote. The point to all this was that her voice and timely use of it was the most lethal blow she had. Was she beautiful...yes. was she skillful...yes. but the best part was her cute and bubbly voice.

After the pop, we embraced and carressed each other for a while. My journey was intended to be a regular experience of freeing the juices, but i guess because of struggles with the S/O, the unexpected attention was what made this an experience worth sharing.

Damage: $$

L/A/S: 9/10/9

I will be visiting my favorite calendar girl again soon.

Enjoy,

HI

Happy Indy
03-03-09, 19:47
This ad has certainly peaked my curiosity. has anyone tried her massage? I would be willing to TOFTT this weekend, but not sure if she is even available then. so any advice would be appreciated.

www.honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/1059086620.html

Mahalo,

HI

H Mobius
03-03-09, 21:51

When it was Butterfly I was once buzzed enough to enter the Hall of Shame and look inside, even though the street was full of customers from Dis Karaoke.

Joint was empty (no one saw me so I wandered around a bit). Total remodel, discreet side door was walled-off. Now that it's changed, might see if things are any better.

H Mobius
03-03-09, 22:23
[QUOTE
Yoko is a post-op thai-boy. Someone accused her of false advertising on CL when she claimed to be female and now only advertises without mentioning gender. I think she lubes up before the session so it looks like she gets wet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah she looks different, but she is fluent in Mandarin and her computer is in Chinese characters. Claims to be Chinese/Japanese mix, last name is Chen.

I dated her before, $$ for CFS and lots of squeezing/groping/tit sucking (I am not really into bj/hj anyway). Roughly 1 hr 20 mins. Though she has a nice figure especially around the hip area, and nice buns & tits, nicer than the local girls I see on CL IMO, she seems to be a post-op. I didn't notice an Adam's apple, but certain features give it away. Yeah she lubes it wicked-plenny, stuff runs down the bush hairs. If she wore makeup, expertly applied, she would be hard to tell such as at a niteclub.

For that price you also get a free small bottle of water.

Comp Dude 35
03-03-09, 23:55
I got your back, Kap!

You got 2 posts complaining about others and you dare to question the great Kapalua's post? What the hell is your fucking problem?
Kapalua has been contributing to this forum probably longer than you've been alive, so you need to take your sorry-ass complaining out and post something real.

I fucking hate guys like this;
Oh, if this post bothers you and you need to get in touch with me, check me out at the old Imperial sometime; I'll be the 6' 200lb oriental waiting for you....

CD35

Could resist yourself, heh? You must of thought real long and hard to top mailobo's creative post! LOL!

Hypo Luxa
03-04-09, 02:10
I think CD said it all... STFU

Exposed
03-04-09, 02:30
Kathy all im doing is just puting out a warning so other mongers dont get stuck in the same situation, obssesion has nothing to do with it. Its just like when your out in public and someone has spinach stuck in thier teeth you tell them when you have the chance right? As far as You again? no not the same person.

Kathy just calm down and stop being a "SPICY TUNA"

You again! I just like reading up on the action from time to time but I'm compelled to help you move on! Bro, not all posts looking for Kathy is actually Kathy. Rest assured that she's all yours and no one will look for her or find her and take her from you. No more Kat talk, because my friend, my fellow mongerer, no one knows wtf your posts mean?

Maiboto
03-04-09, 03:53

Hey bro I'm just calling it like it is, I know what I saw.
Why don't you cool off (dude?).

Bench Warmer
03-04-09, 04:31
Ha ha ha! You reply to a post that went up 3 months ago? You had to have been searching for key word "Kathy". That makes me believe that YOU are Kathy. Stop obsessing about yourself. Let it go. YOU move on. There isn't a single provider who doesn't get neg posts. Even the best get neg remarks.

So what else did you find out about yourself? Any good posts that you could quote? Maybe your current where abouts?

Candy Addict
03-04-09, 06:14

Brother Kapalua, with over 1300 posts, has provided more useful information and earned more credibiltiy on this board than all of the rest of us combined! He's also the consummate gentleman and diplomat - a real class act! By attacking him, you've not only shown yourself to have ZERO credibilty with us, you've probably destroyed any hope of ever earning any credility in the future. Way to go! :P

Aaron Colt
03-04-09, 07:15

Im not really one to tell fellas to RTFF but I cant resist to tell this bafoon, Gaesaeki, to RTFF just to get familiar with the mongers on the Honolulu board.

For as long as Ive been reading Kap's posts Ive always found them to be up to date and informative. You would think he lives at Kakui Plaza with all the up to date info he has on the DT scene.

Ahh, I see where you got your nickname.

Gae = Gay
Saeki = Sucky

Newsflash tinkerbell, your on the heterosexual forum the homo sexual forum is not here, now get lost!!!!!!

Junior Knight
03-04-09, 07:31
Is this the same Apple,that used to advertise discounts,for bringing Apple pruducts? Used to work out of this Hawaii Kai salon, sorta punk rockish type of girl?Was her name Kitsune before? But now she goes by apple and give HE's?

Anyone have info on this apple girl?

John Ross
03-04-09, 07:32
Im not really one to tell fellas to RTFF but I cant resist to tell this bafoon, Gaesaeki, to RTFF just to get familiar with the mongers on the Honolulu board.

For as long as Ive been reading Kap's posts Ive always found them to be up to date and informative. You would think he lives at Kakui Plaza with all the up to date info he has on the DT scene.

Ahh, I see where you got your nickname.

Gae = Gay
Saeki = Sucky

Newsflash tinkerbell, your on the heterosexual forum the homo sexual forum is not here, now get lost!!!!!!Nah, geseki means son of a ***** in Korean.

Kapalua
03-04-09, 12:58
I still can't figure out why they use a King St address instead of Young St.
It's because the large building in which Hula Girl is located stretches all the way from South King Street (front of the building) to Young Street (back of the building). The front of the building is on the mauka side of South King Street, so the entire building has a South King Street address. However, rather than merely providing the 1350 South King Street address, Hula Girl's advertisement in the Honolulu Advertiser should have made clear that the location is actually on the makai side of Young Street.

Kapalua
03-04-09, 13:07
AMP Name Change

Additionally, the place known as Imperial (at 1344 Young Street) now has a sign with the name Ecstasy.

Kapalua
03-04-09, 13:18
Are there two different Sakura's and if so what is the difference between them?
Yes, there are two separate places named Sakura: the Sakura relaxation business at 1320 Rycroft Street (which you visited) and the Sakura Massage business at 931 University Avenue. Although the latter place is a licensed massage business, according to reports on the forum more than massage is available there.

Eric Shin
03-04-09, 13:52
Hey...if Yoko is a ladyboy, as indicated by posts on here, the reason why she's/he's so wet is because I would think shemales with the plumbing adjustment need to self lube. They don't get wet naturally like real women? Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I think.

Keola
03-04-09, 14:44
Had a 90 minute session with Tammy at Thai Hawaiian. She is cute and not too bad a massage. Seems legit. She did ask if I went to any other massage places and brushed my balls and massaged my butt in a sensual manner. Don't know if she offered any extras though. She kept on massaging my chest and rubbing my nipples. Maybe there are extras involved. I'll try her again later and see what happens. She didn't mind when I was trying to nuzzle against her breasts though she had clothes on. Anyone else experience Tammy?

Comp Dude 35
03-04-09, 18:11
Not sure what "Kitsune" looked like as I never sampled, but this girl Apple was Thai and not Nihongo; from the old pics of the Hawaii Kai Apple, she was taller and skinner than the CC Apple. She was still good to look at though and the HE was pretty good.
CD35

Was her name Kitsune before? But now she goes by apple and give HE's?

Anyone have info on this apple girl?

Punsai69
03-04-09, 19:27
I've had Bonnie a few years back but don't think she is working?

Who are the current providers who do it?

Thanks

Junior Knight
03-04-09, 22:01
Not sure what "Kitsune" looked like as I never sampled, but this girl Apple was Thai and not Nihongo; from the old pics of the Hawaii Kai Apple, she was taller and skinner than the CC Apple. She was still good to look at though and the HE was pretty good.

CD35Thanks for the heads up Comp Dude 35!

Un Holy
03-05-09, 00:49
...good amp report in a long time. Lets move on and focus on spotting the right chicks out there who put out the right way!

I agree, if your a fag then stay off. If you like pussy then stay in!

Good bareback korean holes, where are you?!?!?

Kap,...you good.

Kim Chee Kane
03-05-09, 01:32
Yo...

What's the stats on Tammy? Don't recall ever hearing her name before when I go there.

It seemed like there were quite a few ladies to be serviced by. If your a regular, then higher chance of getting what you want.

Had a 90 minute session with Tammy at Thai Hawaiian. She is cute and not too bad a massage. Seems legit. She did ask if I went to any other massage places and brushed my balls and massaged my butt in a sensual manner. Don't know if she offered any extras though. She kept on massaging my chest and rubbing my nipples. Maybe there are extras involved. I'll try her again later and see what happens. She didn't mind when I was trying to nuzzle against her breasts though she had clothes on. Anyone else experience Tammy?

Kim Chee Kane
03-05-09, 01:34
I plan to visit Massage Thailand again. Maybe become a regular over there too. I noticed a few cute girls over there. The only downside is that there is not much privacy. You can hear the other therapist and customer talking. Then again, that will probably not stop some of us from being serviced. ha.

CD35

Emmseven
03-05-09, 04:22
Went to P10 and saw mulan.

All previous posts on her were pretty much spot on.

I really like her face, very attractive.

Body is typical korean, little in the rear and not very shapely.

Bolt ons are nice.

And if you're not into tattoos then she might be a turn off like someone else said I really liked our session though, she aimed to please.

69, mish, DS, CBJ, CG

Mama san has a nice rack herself too.

Sancho2063
03-05-09, 04:48
In the Walmart area, there is Lavendar, VIP, Ichiban, Young's and Ohana. If you walk up to King Street, take a left and you will find Top Floor and Golden Massage about 2 blocks away. If you turn right on King St., you will come upon Perfect 10, Crystal Healing, Oriental Therapy and another one about a block away. If you head straight towards the mountains instead of turning left or right, you have Imperial, Nirvana and Fujis on Young Street.I was reading old posts and found this, I actually did this walk about a month ago because I noticed on the Google Mongering Map that all places were so close together, lol.

Emmseven
03-05-09, 04:50

Bolt ons are nice.

If you're not into tattoos then she might be a turn off like someone else said.

I really liked our session though, she aimed to please.

69, mish, DS, CBJ, CG.

Keola
03-05-09, 15:24
Yo...

What's the stats on Tammy? Don't recall ever hearing her name before when I go there.

It seemed like there were quite a few ladies to be serviced by. If your a regular, then higher chance of getting what you want.Kim Chee Kane,

It seems that she just started working there a couple weeks ago. Don't know last time when you went but that is what she told me.

Eman007
03-05-09, 15:30
Straight outta Issan, Thai Massage TherapistDoes this therapist belong to you, lol.

Lucky buggah.

Kapalua
03-05-09, 18:27
In the Walmart area, there is Lavendar, VIP, Ichiban, Young's and Ohana. If you walk up to King Street, take a left and you will find Top Floor and Golden Massage about 2 blocks away. If you turn right on King St., you will come upon Perfect 10, Crystal Healing, Oriental Therapy and another one about a block away. If you head straight towards the mountains instead of turning left or right, you have Imperial, Nirvana and Fujis on Young Street.
I was reading old posts and found this, I actually did this walk about a month ago because I noticed on the Google Mongering Map that all places were so close together, lol.
Just wanted to mention that a tour of that area could also include Pine Tree (835 Keeaumoku Street), China Spa (825 Keeaumoku Street), and Excel (1236 South King Street).

Kim Chee Kane
03-05-09, 18:50
That looks like Jennifer from Thai Issan. She looked quite sleepy.

Straight outta Issan, Thai Massage Therapist

Spyda
03-05-09, 20:42

Bolt ons are nice.

If you're not into tattoos then she might be a turn off like someone else said.

I really liked our session though, she aimed to please.

69, mish, DS, CBJ, CG.

what was the damage?

Emmseven
03-05-09, 23:05
what was the damage?.5 for house and $.5.

Auto Mode
03-05-09, 23:34
I will be in town for a short period of time in a couple of weeks.

Where is the best legit massage with HE.

Thank you

Bench Warmer
03-06-09, 01:58
.5 for house and $.5.
Good job! No one on this board should pay more than 150 tip at an AMP.

Seenum
03-06-09, 02:15
Good job! No one on this board should pay more than 150 tip at an AMP.I agree if you donate more their expectations will be higher.

John Ross
03-06-09, 03:04
Straight outta Issan, Thai Massage Therapist
What's her name and where does she work?

Member #4569
03-06-09, 03:35
Massage Thailand:

Make an appointment with Apple. She'll greet you at the lobby and ask you how you found out about her. Just say a friend told me. Anyways, she goes up front and asks you $140 for massage and (makes jerk motion). You can get it down to $120. Maybe $100. Fairly cute gal late twenties to early thirties. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for spilling crackers thats for sure. Decent massage and fun.

Thai Hawaiian. For guaranteed HE ask for Ta. Been with her several times and she offered the very first time with her. After the shower and back to the room, completely disrobe yourself, stand inside the room, and wait for her to come back. When she comes in, her face will light and and she'll get the hint and grab you right by the fun spot! She starts with the back and give you a very good massage and very sensual. She digs deep in the cracks and lots of pretty direct contacts. Finish up with nice HE. Haven't tried anybody else. Ta is fairly cute and very very flirtacious. She even likes to talk about gonig on vacation with you and getting a room together. I'm sure it's all for show.

Anyways here's that. Have fun.

Member #4569
03-06-09, 03:51
Massage Thailand:

Make an appointment with Apple. She'll greet you at the lobby and ask you how you found out about her. Just say a friend told me. Anyways, she goes up front and asks you $140 for massage and (makes jerk motion). You can get it down to $120. Maybe $100. Fairly cute gal late twenties to early thirties. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for spilling crackers thats for sure. Decent massage and fun.

Thai Hawaiian. For guaranteed HE ask for Ta. Been with her several times and she offered the very first time with her. After the shower and back to the room, completely disrobe yourself, stand inside the room, and wait for her to come back. When she comes in, her face will light and and she'll get the hint and grab you right by the fun spot! She starts with the back and give you a very good massage and very sensual. She digs deep in the cracks and lots of pretty direct contacts. Finish up with nice HE. Haven't tried anybody else. Ta is fairly cute and very very flirtacious. She even likes to talk about gonig on vacation with you and getting a room together. I'm sure it's all for show.

Anyways here's that. Have fun.

Warburton 0263
03-06-09, 04:43
Has anyone gone to fantasia lately?

Hotdogboy
03-06-09, 04:55
No never been there before!

Tommyah
03-06-09, 13:18
Bars are a Gamble.

AMPs are a Adventure.

I don't Gamble

I go straight to surrender.

If there is one word, it would be Guarantee.

1. An assurance for the fulfillment of a condition.

An agrement by which one person undertakes to secure enjoyment of something.

2. An assurance of the quality of or the length of use to be expected from a product (Girl and her body) offered for sale, often with a promise of reinburstment. *

* Mamasan's desision, of course.

Hey girls, I say this with all due respect.

I love Asian Girls.

Lkjhgf
03-06-09, 13:57
Has anyone gone to fantasia lately?Yep! See Hana 10, 10, 10, pretty and sweet, be nice.

Bench Warmer
03-06-09, 14:00
Has anyone gone to fantasia lately?
Not since Penny left.

Mavrick7
03-06-09, 14:43
Checked out VIP last week and saw Julie. The place was pretty crowded with a nice selection of girls of about 10 girls, ranging from 7 to 8. 5 on the looks and body scale. Mostly Korean, but I like this place because they the best selection of hispanic and white chicks, which is a great change of pace.

Struggled between Dede and Julie, for me first time seeing both girls. It was a tough choice Debe short 5'3" Thai with bleached hair DD titiies. On the other hand, Julie Tall (5'9"), tanned Korean, jet black long straight hair with C cup tities.

I selected Julie, who seemed very cautious and did not appear to care at all if I picked her. She gradually warmed up and become much friendly through friendly conversation, sharing that she is really into Hello Kitty stuff.

Initially she wore a very revealing swimsuit outfit in the line up, but changed into a sexy nightie. Takes me into the shower, cleaning, scrubing and probing.

Back to the room, small kine strip show, trying to turn on the sexy moves. Like I said, it one of those sessions that got better and better. She laid down next to me, gently stroking, licking, and kissing. Migrated slowly to the shaft, balls, and rimming action. Seemed to enjoy that region, it was as if she liked the taste of my nut sack. Who am I to agrue?

She got worked up and tried to mount me, but I wanted to return the favor and got on top of her and proceeded with DATY. Julie was worked up at this point and grabbed my cock and told to Fuck, hey just like to movies.

Initially, as she was concerned that my cock was too big? She is incredibly tight for a big girl. Don't get me wrong, her pussy was extremely wet from pussy eating. Gave her the slow pump from missionary.

We switched to cowgirl, which gave her more control over the pressure and angle of my dangle. She rode my cock like a champ, and gave me the hardest, deepest ride to date. I was looking for a big girl for a bucking hard ride and I found it. She would stop periodically from the hard ride and switch off to a rolling, clit rubbing type of gyration which added to the experience. It got so intense at one point, it felt like my balls were also being fucked! That made it tougher to cum, since my nuts were hurting.

She asked me to finish her doggy style, and gave her more deep pounding.

Porn star experience!

L/A/S
8.5/9/10

Warburton 0263
03-06-09, 19:29
Not since Penny left.

Does any one know where Penny went?

Auto Mode
03-06-09, 21:53
Massage Thailand:

Anyways here's that. Have fun.Thank you! I'll report back.

H Mobius
03-06-09, 23:06
Does any one know where Penny went?

She told me she was leaving for the mainland, supposedly Texas where she has immediate family (brother, parents), plans to settle down there. Of course, the whole thing could be a big pile of s***.

Member #4374
03-07-09, 02:26
I am looking for AMP chicks in their early 30s or younger, with natural B-cup titties or bigger.

Hypo Luxa
03-07-09, 02:34
She told me she was leaving for the mainland, supposedly Texas where she has immediate family (brother, parents), plans to settle down there. Of course, the whole thing could be a big pile of s***.
She's told me for years she's from New Orleans/Metarie area.

I hope whatever she does, she can find happiness... She is a sweet girl at her core!

Warburton 0263
03-07-09, 03:39
She's told me for years she's from New Orleans/Metarie area.

I hope whatever she does, she can find happiness... She is a sweet girl at her core!

Yes she is very sweet the couple of times that I got to see her. I guess my coment about giving my two cents was exactly what I got.... only two times with Penny. I hope she is very happy where ever she is. :-)

Kim Chee Kane
03-07-09, 03:41
Hey Kids.

I went in for a session earlier today. I called to book with Tuk, but she was gone for the day.

I got there and was introduced to Cat/Kat. She was about 5'4-5'5", tanned, shoulder length hair, nice size breasts, and appeared without or little makeup. I also noticed that she had nice eyes and full lips.

She was pretty good and knew what she was doing. We conversated a bit but I was sleeping pretty much because it felt good. Nice girl. No hint of anything extra. She just started last week (supposedly) and she's from New York (supposedly).

2 hour - $.2 with tip included. Oh, I had swedish massage.

late.

Honven
03-07-09, 06:51
Where is the best legit massage with HE.

Thank youThat phrase should get the award for oxymoron of the year! Just slightly contradictory. But to answer your question, I've had pleasant surprises at Thai Hawaiian as well. Good luck.

Hotrod82
03-07-09, 12:31
Hey Brother Hot Rod,

I made the mistake of trying "Yoko" out without first checking this forum for any posts on her. She has been advertising on CL for a while and the ads have changed as more and more mongers are finding out the "real deal" with this one.

As soon as I got there, I kinda thought she looked like a "ladyboy", but figured for a one hour massage at $66. 00 "satisfaction guaranteed or your money back", why not. She asked for the payment upfront and I gave her $70. 00. Big Mistake! As soon as she started the massage, I knew I should have walked out while I had the chance. Very weak massage. The ad says that she’s licensed, but I can’t imagine how she passed with that technique. Anyway, she did her best to hint that more was available by rubbing her breasts on the top of my head as she slid her hands down my back and making sure she rubbed her legs against my arms as she moved around.

Well, I figure I am already there, the massage is not going to be anything more than a light rub, so what the hell. I start fondling her legs and slid my hand up her shorts. She didn’t pull away, so I keep on going for it. I actually get my fingers under her thong and her pussy is soaking wet! All the while, she is softly stroking my rock hard cock and moaning. After I try to pull her shorts down, she says "you give me more money". I ask how much and she replies $200. 00. I tell her that I don’t have that much on me and she asks how much I do have. I tell her that all I brought with me was $100. 00, so with the $70. 00 I paid her up front, I can give her $30. 00 more. She says its not enough. I tell her that all I want is a HJ. She tells me it’s still not enough. Now the little head has almost taken over and I tell her, ok, I have $20. 00 more that I was going to use to buy my dinner afterward. I go to where my pants are and take out the money, emptying my pockets. I tell her "see, that’s all I have". She says ok, go lay down. So I get back on the table and she takes off her shorts and starts stroking me as I play with her sopping wet pussy.

By now I know that this is not a "real" female pussy. It’s a damn good "man made" one though! Freaking amazing the kind of shit they can do nowadays! The wonders of modern medicine! Anyway, she has some great pussy control skills and gripped my fingers pretty tight with that wonderful man made pussy!

Her HJ was pretty good and even though it was kinda strange to be playing with a "ladyboy" and that surgically constructed pussy, I guess it was pretty cool to see and feel. I bet fucking it would have been pretty nice as it was very tight, wet and silky smooth inside. But, she was asking $270. 00 for fs and for that price, I could have the finest looking real woman at an AMP, plus an extra $70. 00 to pay for an excellent legit massage afterward! Good thing I only brought $120. 00 total though cause I was so freaking horny I may have been stupid and paid the $270. 00! Damn, that fricken little head can be dangerous!

To top everything off, I had parked in the visitor parking and ended up having to pay $9. 00 for parking there! Since I gave her all the money I had, I was lucky that I had a couple of bucks in the car and a bag of quarters I carry around for golf balls at the range. I went home right after that, since I had given her all my money and had nothing left to by diner with.

After I got home, I popped a beer, flipped on my computer and checked out the forum. Sure enough, I found the following post. Felt like a fucking idiot for not checking first!

Aloha ST

Here is the post:

Yoko is a post-op thai-boy. Someone accused her of false advertising on CL when she claimed to be female and now only advertises without mentioning gender. I think she lubes up before the session so it looks like she gets wet.Thanks a lot bro, I ended up going to see Patty at Yang's instead. Was great and well worth the $100 spent.

CM0069
03-07-09, 21:07
Massage Thailand:

Ta is fairly cute and very very flirtacious. She even likes to talk about gonig on vacation with you and getting a room together. I'm sure it's all for show.

Anyways here's that. Have fun.True that about Ta, haven't been there since may2 left (I went for her legit deep tissue and sneakin a rub on her butt here and there, damn she had a hot bod for sure). Anyway that is so true about her wanting to go out, and a few times I did see some people stop by and took her/them? Out and even throws hints to get taken out on what you may mention. But the downer for me is she has a kid and prolly lookin for a sugar daddy o course, but idk mebe she just wants to get out and do something.

Aaron Colt
03-07-09, 21:31
I was sitting at home one evening freezing my frickin ass off in this cold, windy weather. I havent felt the warm sun glaring down on my face for at least a frickin month, ho ever, the head down south has gotten some warmth in the warm, moist, punani cave this past week at a recent stop at Butterfly, or now known as Hula Girl. The MS of this place used to be the MS at Hula Relaxation on Koreamoku. Very petite Korean lady with hair down to her ass. The place has a horrible entrance, high visibility from passerbys as you enter from Young Street. Not to mention the 5 - 10 patrons sitting at the bar directly across the street with a perfect view of all who enters Hula Girl. You can either park in the lot directly next to Hula or park across the street in the lot Nirvana stay. I can say this, at least, they try to cover the entrance with a fence like partition and plants covering the entrance. I walked up to the door, glanced inside through something covering the door, and before ringing the doorbell got a nice view of some pretty long tan legs sitting on couches belonging to two unknown females. Faces were not visible but dem legs were and they looked pretty good. I was excited to see what was inside. Ding Dong, MS opened the door, smiled and gave me a big hug. "I havent seen you for a long time" says MS, "good to see you too" I say. All the girls are visible as you enter. They sit, watch TV and wait for you to pick one. On this evening there was a nice selection, local, haole, filipina and mixed. Must have been about 10:00p at the time i visited. I was in the mood for a little color, so I selected the blonde, hair blue eyed wahine. About 5'3, 115, shapley round ass, b size breasts, no tan. She was cute enough to try out her services. Sorry, didnt get her name but she had really nice blue eyes.

After my selection, I hear the the phrase I love to hear from MS. "Come honey, let me take you to the room". Yes, the part of evening where you anticipate fucking the shit out of your selection. I was waiting for a couple minutes and my blonde delight walks in. We go through the preliminaries and then its down to the fun part, well, had a little bump in the road to fun land. She asked for the tokens up front. Man, I hate when they ask for money up front so I told her I'd leave it on the table in plain view. She was fine with that. Standard rates apply. Now to the fun stuff, I jump out of my clothes she out of her little attire and business is in session. Afterwards, shower, a little cuddling and a thank you and a nice kiss goodbye.

Overall, a satisfying experience, one that has me on the fence about repeating. As I exited, there were about 6 girls sitting down watching TV. My girl showed me to the door and as i walked around the fence like partition I noticed a couple of heads looking in my direction from the bar across the street. Oh shit, I thought, next thought, I hope nobody recognizes me. I didnt look back but headed directly down Young Street without looking back.

Eman007
03-07-09, 23:18
Straight Outta Issan, Thai Massage Therapist.What's da scoop is she good to go, or what I dont get the message (or massage in this case, lol) behind the pics?

Any 411?

E

Muayu
03-08-09, 00:36
Funny how some legit places with legit girls get mentioned at a happy ending service usa sex guide website for any dumb undercover police to stumble across and make problems with a great persons life. INteresting indeed, keep the reports coming.

Kim Chee Kane
03-08-09, 04:15
Hi Kids.

Me again. Damn. I thought I would learn something about saving due to the economy but I still go get massage.

Anyway, I went to the usual Thai Hawaiian. I called them prior and spoke to Kay to see who was working. I wanted to try out someone that I've never tried before.

I go there and took a shower as usual and was serviced by Stacy. Fairly young girl. She said she was turning 23 and from Cali. She's a shortee...I think 5'0"-5'1"? She was nice and we conversated for most of the time. Strictly legit. She just started so her schedule varies and she said that she has no set schedule.

One hour - .6 / .3 tip included.

later.

Mavrick7
03-08-09, 15:34
The place has a horrible entrance, high visibility from passerbys as you enter from Young Street. Not to mention the 5 - 10 patrons sitting at the bar directly across the street with a perfect view of all who enters Hula Girl. You can either park in the lot directly next to Hula or park across the street in the lot Nirvana stay. I can say this, at least, they try to cover the entrance with a fence like partition and plants covering the entrance.

Overall, a satisfying experience, one that has me on the fence about repeating. As I exited, there were about 6 girls sitting down watching TV. My girl showed me to the door and as i walked around the fence like partition I noticed a couple of heads looking in my direction from the bar across the street. Oh shit, I thought, next thought, I hope nobody recognizes me. I didnt look back but headed directly down Young Street without looking back.I know what you mean about visibility of this bar, as well as going to Nirvana. Lots of people, with a chance to recognize you from the street.

Advice. Stop into the bar first, get a beer and relax for a moment. That will give you an opportunity to check out other patrons at the bar.

If daytime, where sunglasses on the street to prevent people driving by from checking a glimpse.

These are a couple of precautions that another monger must consider.

Pepah Man
03-08-09, 22:27
Jenny/Junko is there. I can not think of anyone that stays as young looking as she does. Incredible. But I saw Cherry today. I asked for the young Japanese from the CL ad and she's who I got. She is clearly 100% Korean and while I'm not good at guestimating ages, I do not think she's in her 20's. I saw her before somewhere and of course Jenny/Junko's been at about a half dozen places where I've seen her.

Long story short, I went with legit $$$ and made that known from the beginning. Cherry's ok friendly, poor massage technique but in a weird way, I think she's attractive. Just a tad on the heavy side, long black hair. No way in the whole wide world she's Japanese.

Junko said there is another young therapist that works only evenings.

Can't say I'd recommend vs the Thai places in CC. Especially since neither is Japanese.Went there a week ago and got a gal named Lisa. She looked nihongo but not exactly sure. Anyway, lame massage but on the flip side bbfscip. She let me do her doggie while I slipped my thumb up her backdoor. L7A9S10
$$. total damage. She said that all the girls are now playing, if you know what I mean. Never seen anyone else there so dont know the line up.

Muayu
03-09-09, 00:32
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was not written in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation. Thanks!

Hilo Boy
03-09-09, 05:04
Erica answered the door and said I should try a new girl who I believe was Lilly. The most adorable half Viet half Chinese spinner I have ever seen in the business. Was a travel agent in Washington and just the first week at the job. A bit shy during service but did bbbjtcim and was surprised I did not want bbfs.

Great natural body and girl next door personality will repeat .5 plus 1.

Kaminari
03-09-09, 06:11
Sorry if I missed it but where is this Angel Relaxation located?

Thanks

Kapalua
03-09-09, 11:51
Sorry if I missed it but where is this Angel Relaxation located?
Angel Relaxation (formerly known as Tokyo Relaxation) is located in #109 of Century Center at 1750 Kalakaua Avenue.

Punsai69
03-09-09, 15:46
I posted a week or two ago asking but does anyone know of current providers who rim?

I've had Bonnie years ago but not up to date with the current workers.

Thanks

Buster Cheree
03-09-09, 21:18
Tried Kianna on CL. She is young, slim, nice body. Her rate is $120 for an hour. She allows only touching outside the clothes. I got to touch her butt and grab her breasts. The place is a small room with a massage table and a shower is available before or after the massage. She allows a HE but it was okay being that touching was allowed only outside her clothes. Don't know if anyone else tried her but she was ok. Not too bad a massage though don't know if I would try her again.Also tried Kyanna couple of weeks ago. Real tiny place in Aiea. She's indian, about 27, and small titties. Said she use to work at Femme Nu a while back. Ok massage and squeezed her tits. Got denied trying to suck on it and trying to get a dfk but oh well. 120 and I was out of there. Will not repeat based on I like to get more action type of thing.

Kahreyz Fresh
03-09-09, 21:19
Howzit? Last week Friday I went to VIP to see what was available(I had checked it out before and saw that there were some spinners but had yet to take one for the team). It was 7 at night and I went in and MS asked for the house fee and told me to pick. I looked around to see which were giving the most eye contact and looked interested in spending time with me. I ended up with a girl named Kimmi. She said she worked at Lavender/Sakura previously and that it was her first night at VIP. She started out by rubbing up on me while I was laying down. Then went straight to BJ till the finish. She was dark skinned but Korean, some nice C's but fake, and a huge tattoo on her back. After BJ got a very nice TS and massage. Not the best BJ but was good all around experience. Would probably repeat since I had a good experience.
Total damage .5 + .8

Buster Cheree
03-09-09, 21:29
Tried Elexy Kim she advertises on CL. She operates in the Waipahu area. Her rates are $50 for swedish and $80 for full body massage. She is on the older side, little chubby but gives a decent massage. I didn't know that this would be a massage with a happy ending so I only had $20 to tip her. She wanted a little more cause she does provide a HE. I got to suck on her nipples and she sucked on my cock a little bit. For the cost, not too bad. Don't know what she expects for the tip though! I said that I would give her a tip next time I saw her. The HE had to be fast cause we were almost done with the massage. That left me 5 minutes or so to cum. Might repeat just cause close to where I live.Gave Elexy a try last week and was pretty fun. She's on the older side but has tits to die for. Got undressed and was facing up when she scolded me to start off with me face down. LOL. She gave a so so massage and on the flip asked me what I wanted. I said everything and she said how much do I have. I replied 80 and only a 20 tip. She told me to bring more money next time and she would only give me a HJ with titty sucking. I said ok and proceeded to take her top off and I immediately started squeezing and licking and sucking on those breasts like an animal. I told her I wanted to screw and she said next time bring more money then we can. I told her how much more and she said $$$ and will BBFS. A little too steep for me so she continued stroking jr. Till I finished. I saw that young attractive woman on the way out. (supposedly her daughter ellen). Anybody please give me info on how to contact her and I will surely post that experience.

Thanks brothers!

Hilo Boy
03-09-09, 22:52
Just heard from someone that they got a topless from Son Kyong, can anyone confirm this?

Vincent808
03-09-09, 23:02
As I am sure everyone who has a thing for Koreans will tell trying to go to a Korean bar to hook up is pointless. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a massage by a great looking Korean girl.

BJ Hawaii
03-10-09, 00:03
I posted a week or two ago asking but does anyone know of current providers who rim?

I've had Bonnie years ago but not up to date with the current workers.

Thanks
Mimiko @ Excel is a rimmer...There have been reports of rimming from girls @ P10, Nirvana & Champions...YMMV

Skoal Straight
03-10-09, 01:54
Gave Elexy a try last week and was pretty fun. She's on the older side but has tits to die for. Got undressed and was facing up when she scolded me to start off with me face down. LOL. She gave a so so massage and on the flip asked me what I wanted. I said everything and she said how much do I have. I replied 80 and only a 20 tip. She told me to bring more money next time and she would only give me a HJ with titty sucking. I said ok and proceeded to take her top off and I immediately started squeezing and licking and sucking on those breasts like an animal. I told her I wanted to screw and she said next time bring more money then we can. I told her how much more and she said $$$ and will BBFS. A little too steep for me so she continued stroking jr. Till I finished. I saw that young attractive woman on the way out. (supposedly her daughter ellen). Anybody please give me info on how to contact her and I will surely post that experience.

Thanks brothers!You got any contact info on her?

Searched CL and found nothing.

How long were you there.

Mahalos

Seenum
03-10-09, 03:18
As I am sure everyone who has a thing for Koreans will tell trying to go to a Korean bar to hook up is pointless. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a massage by a great looking Korean girl.Skye at Nirvana

Gogreen
03-10-09, 03:34
That's why go there. I'm addicted to Mai's massage technique. Plus, Mai is alot of fun to talk to. That good-looking Haole girl is a Swede. I haven't tried her yet, but am told that she is very good at giving Thai massage.I tried out Marika the Swedish girl since my back flared up. Really nice deep tissue/Thai/Swedish combo massage. Wasn't looking for anything other than the therapeutic and she did an excellent job. Really good pressure and stretch. No hint of anything more available but I wasn't trying for anything either. Would definitely repeat.

Sancho2063
03-10-09, 04:54
Needed some relief after 30+ hours this past weekend. I decided it was time to check this place out. Welcomed with out question by MS, led me down to the room and I just started undressing MS just stood there patiently, gave her .5 standing at full attention. She took money from me and asked if I wanted to shower. After showering I returned to my room and waited for about 5 mins before Julie came in. I was lying on my back and she asked if wanted a massage I said yes but asked her to take off her dress first. Once she did I played with her tits for a bit then turned over. Massage could have been better but she began searching for jr while I was lying on my stomach so I raised up and she began stroking me. Did some lite rimming and then I turned over, DFK, BBBJ BBFS, DATY. more DFK,Mish,CIP. I couldnt ask for a better first time experience.

Luvs Aamps
03-10-09, 05:20
Gave Elexy a try last week and was pretty fun. She's on the older side but has tits to die for. Got undressed and was facing up when she scolded me to start off with me face down. LOL. She gave a so so massage and on the flip asked me what I wanted. I said everything and she said how much do I have. I replied 80 and only a 20 tip. She told me to bring more money next time and she would only give me a HJ with titty sucking. I said ok and proceeded to take her top off and I immediately started squeezing and licking and sucking on those breasts like an animal. I told her I wanted to screw and she said next time bring more money then we can. I told her how much more and she said $$$ and will BBFS. A little too steep for me so she continued stroking jr. Till I finished. I saw that young attractive woman on the way out. (supposedly her daughter ellen). Anybody please give me info on how to contact her and I will surely post that experience.

Thanks brothers!Can I get contact info on her? Love mature women.

Pau Hana Party
03-10-09, 05:28
Was looking for a number to contact her on CL but nothing came up. No name or Waipahu didn't work either. Can you share her number? Mahalo

Thanks brothers!

Kaminari
03-10-09, 06:11
Got me some vacash comin up, might check out that Angel Relaxation place. Mahalos for the 411 Kap.

Kaminari

Mongers Rus
03-10-09, 07:28
Mimiko @ Excel is a rimmer...There have been reports of rimming from girls @ P10, Nirvana & Champions...YMMVKelly at Ichiban is one of the best.

DM

Noland
03-10-09, 10:31
Went to Hana Massage this morning. It wasn't my first choice. It was CHM. After my first encounter at CHM, I've decided to return for another session. However, it turn out that they have no more rooms available when I got there. MS said wait an hour. I waited twenty minutes then gave up. Tried upstairs. I think it was just MS there. I was there anyway so why not. To sum it up. Good massage and HJ at end. I was expecting more but didn't get it.

Damage: . 5 MS & $ for the rest. Won't repeat.

Anyone think it was too high? What would have been an suitable tip? Comments please.

One other question: where is exactly P10? Is it in the Wong building? Couldn't find it in the immediate area.

Strong Mojo
03-10-09, 11:41
...Damage: . 5 MS & $ for the rest. Won't repeat.

Anyone think it was too high? What would have been an suitable tip? Comments please.

One other question: where is exactly P10? Is it in the Wong building? Couldn't find it in the immediate area.

$ is high for a HJ only tip. Typically, $ would be a tip for a CBJ.

P10 is located in the same building as CHM. It's just ewa of CHM on the ground floor.

sm

Punsai69
03-10-09, 13:41
Kelly at Ichiban is one of the best.

DMThanks for the info DM & BJ.

I'll go check it out.

Wet And Wild
03-10-09, 15:10
Found this on CL,
Reminds me of one of my ATF.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/1058702346.html

http://touch808.weebly.com/

Comp Dude 35
03-10-09, 15:42
Gotta email her and she'll send you the directions and contact #
Haven't tried the mom but the daughter is smoking hot, though all you can get from her is a HJ with some feel thru her clothes.
CD35

Was looking for a number to contact her on CL but nothing came up. No name or Waipahu didn't work either. Can you share her number? Mahalo

Comp Dude 35
03-10-09, 15:43
W&W,
That's Crissy (Popologirl on this forum); she's got a legit service going, though if you nice, she may help you out.
CD35

Found this on CL,
Reminds me of one of my ATF.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/1058702346.html

http://touch808.weebly.com/

Kapalua
03-10-09, 20:21
Recently noticed that the massage business at 1608 Kalakaua Avenue, formerly known as Kalakaua Massage, is now advertising as "Mika Massage." I don't know whether there is any connection between Mika Massage and the former Mika Relaxation that was located nearby on Kalauokalani Way.

Luvs Aamps
03-10-09, 21:55
Gotta email her and she'll send you the directions and contact #

Haven't tried the mom but the daughter is smoking hot, though all you can get from her is a HJ with some feel thru her clothes.

CD35What's her e-mail?

Emmseven
03-10-09, 21:59
One other question: where is exactly P10? Is it in the Wong building? Couldn't find it in the immediate area.It's right to the right of CHM.

No sign in the window yet.

As I am sure everyone who has a thing for Koreans will tell trying to go to a Korean bar to hook up is pointless. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a massage by a great looking Korean girl.P10 ask for mulan

Jiro9673
03-11-09, 00:39
Had a session with Mini from Golden Queen. She used to work at VIP. Her service was not as good as I remembered from her VIP days. Maybe I caught her on a bad night. I also was introduced to Chanel. Young girl, but didn't have the sort of body type that I like. Saw another girl, but did not get her name. Sort of plain and body wasn't anything special.

Memahu
03-11-09, 03:33
Recently noticed that the massage business at 1608 Kalakaua Avenue, formerly known as Kalakaua Massage, is now advertising as "Mika Massage." I don't know whether there is any connection between Mika Massage and the former Mika Relaxation that was located nearby on Kalauokalani Way.
Is that the place by Judy's? The entrance is out in front on a busy Kalakaua Ave.

Member #4374
03-11-09, 03:49
Checked out the legendary Erica. Very relaxing BBBJ to CFS, went mish all the way. Will definitely repeat. She does have a tenderness to her. Very average in the looks department. Her boji was snug.

I originally went here looking for the Viet/Chinese someone posted about earlier, but Erica said she's gone with the wind like an Ethiopian skydiving. She said theres just her and some other Korean broad I never got to see.

Kapalua
03-11-09, 14:15
Is that the place by Judy's? The entrance is out in front on a busy Kalakaua Ave.
Yes, Mika Massage is slightly makai of Judy Massage (1602 Kalakaua Avenue), and unfortunately the Mika Massage entrance is fully viewable to people in the many vehicles passing by on Kalakaua Avenue. I recall one time when it was still Kalakaua Massage and I was waiting for someone to come to the door, all the while being exposed to the busy traffic on Kalakaua. I was thinking "well, if anyone recognizes me, at least it's a licensed massage business." :o Then when the door finally opened, the lady told me that no one was available and to come back later. :rolleyes:

Kapalua
03-11-09, 14:36
I originally went here looking for the Viet/Chinese someone posted about earlier, but Erica said she's gone with the wind like an Ethiopian skydiving. She said theres just her and some other Korean broad I never got to see.
I was also unable to meet the Angel Relaxation provider who was recently described on the forum as the "most adorable half Viet half Chinese spinner I have ever seen in the business," with a "great natural body and girl next door personality." So if anyone happens to learn where that provider is currently working, please let us know.

Comp Dude 35
03-11-09, 15:42
She advertises in the Casual Encounters section; just look for the ad offering massage.
I deleted the email I got when I responded to the CL ad; anyway, it my rule that if no contact is provided in the ad, I won't give it out. If you want to contact, you need to do the leg work too.
CD35

What's her e-mail?

Wn5912
03-11-09, 15:48
Anyone noticed that Junko/Jenn can be very moody at times or even borderline psycho. She ask loaded questions and if she does not like your answer she goes off on you. A real turn off if you ask me.

Jb808
03-11-09, 22:13
Cd35,

Thanks for the info- Like many others that asked for contact info I did look on CL but under Theraputic. Erotic, Women seeking Men. And found nothing that sounded what you described when I looked and searched for "Waipahu", "Elexy", "Leeward", Ewa, etc. Didn't think to look in Casual Encounters.

JB

Member #4713
03-11-09, 22:36
I originally went here looking for the Viet/Chinese someone posted about earlier, but Erica said she's gone with the wind like an Ethiopian skydiving. She said theres just her and some other Korean broad I never got to see.Gone with the wind like an Ethiopian skydiving. That's fucking funny!

Member #4713
03-11-09, 23:40
Went by Sakura the other day, hoping to hook up with the legendary Million, but no luck. I didn’t ask for Million by name since it was my first time there and I didn’t want to get MS all paranoid. Walked in about 5:30 in the afternoon, which sucks because the entrance is so visible and the sun is still up at that time. Only two girls on the couches and a couple more in the back. None of them matched Million's description. Ended up with Cheena. I don’t know if that’s how it’s spelled, but that’s how it sounds. She says she’s just in from L. A. And will be here a month or so. She’s about 5’5", 110lbs, fake b’s or c’s (I’m not too good with the cup sizes). She looked early 30’s. Decent face with a decent to nice skinny body type. The TS and light massage was so-so. On the flip, went into 69 and thank goodness it wasn’t stink so I dove right in. About 5 minutes or so, then she jumped on acg, into mish, then ds, then switched between acg and mish a few times before she finished me off with a HJ while I played with her pussy. She also offered lfk, which I always appreciate, but could tell she was a smoker. Probably 95% of the girls are, but her breath wasn’t bad. L/A/S was 7. 5/8/8. The usual $50 to the house and $150 tip.

Is it okay to ask for a provider by name even if you’ve never been with her before? Is Million still around? Haven’t seen many posts about her recently. I want to try her since she’s supposed to have a nice ass. Who are the other providers out there with a nice ass and good service?

Member #4713
03-12-09, 00:17
Catching up on my postings today. Tried out Fantasia a few weeks back. I liked it so much that I went back a few days later. Both times I went around 7 pm or so and I didn’t have any trouble finding parking on the street. I had Hana both times and although I was hoping Penny was around (I guess she’s not working there anymore), I have no complaints with Hana. She is a very sweet girl and the previous descriptions of her are accurate. The first time was fun, but I think the second time was better since we both knew each other and were comfortable. Both sessions were marathon sessions using up the allotted hour with most of the time spent fucking. She’s pretty fucking hot and I’m getting horny just thinking about her right now. I’m not sure what it is, but I’ve been lasting for a long time recently. Anything over 10 minutes in long for me, but I’ve been lasting 30 minutes plus. The only change is that I’ve started taking the 20 mg Levitra recently, but I didn’t think it affected how long you last. Whatever it is, I just hope it stays that way because now I feel like I’m getting my money’s worth. I hate it when you’re in and out of there in 30 to 40 minutes with most of the time spent on the TS and massage. Anyway, back to Hana. I’d say 8. 5/9/9. Good service included getting me water after, helping me dress, etc. I would definitely repeat, but still looking for that provider with the great ass and good service. The usual $50 to MS and $150 tip.

Member #4713
03-12-09, 00:23
Just curious about the name "memahu". Are you saying that you are a mahu or am I totally off track? If that is what you're saying, then why do you have an interest in this forum? I got nothing against mahu's, but just curious.

As for my nickname, I'm an accountant and pretty unoriginal. Just took part of my name and added the 808. Who knows, maybe I'm the CPA that our other fellow monger saw a while back.

Groovefour
03-12-09, 01:19
She's nice, check her out.She is nice!! Took your advice and just decided to check her out.

Young 20 something 5'8" or more, definitely taller than me but who cares. natural C's (I think) doesn't matter they looked good. Bootie a little larger than I am used to but still nice.

Showered together and mutual touching and rubbing, then dried off for a pretty good massage both in the buff. She does advertise under massage so wasn't expecting FS. No DATY, allowed FIV, kinda felt like high school days doing the mutually touching until the big O. She is a sweetie and may repeat just to attempt FS. Damage $$.

H Mobius
03-12-09, 01:26

P10 ask for mulan

Her ad claims it is really her in the picture, think she said garans; is it her?

H Mobius
03-12-09, 01:37
Got me some vacash comin up, might check out that Angel Relaxation place. Mahalos for the 411 Kap.

Kaminari

I went there quite a while back and only had one skinny korean lady, maybe 40+, didn't look like much, but she was kinda cute the way she fashionably displayed herself (cuz I was horny and was standing there, mulling it over). So I said what the hey, I'll give her a try. Turns out, I had one of the nicest times ever, and she had a Real nice set of buns too, let me nail her to the floor.

I went back shortly after but she was gone, place looked dead (no girls), but my point is yeah, if you're thinking about it, check it out, you never know with a place like that.

Good luck.

H M

Ramrod80
03-12-09, 01:50
The picture that Mulan posts on Craigslist is really her. She is quite a looker but she does have a lot of tattoos on her. She doesn't give you a table shower but i heard she gives one after the deed. She really does aim to please and she has sweet tasting nani. I love to DATY so to each his own. But she also had a funny way of talking like she has a bag of marbles in her mouth. But for the record, she does give great service but then again she will ask for 200 but to each his own. I wouldn't repeat because i think 200 plus 50 is a little too steep for me. I would rather go see Skye at Nirvana or Erica at Angel Relaxation who both give great massages as well as great sex for 150. Just my humble opinions boys.

Luvs Aamps
03-12-09, 01:54
She advertises in the Casual Encounters section; just look for the ad offering massage.

I deleted the email I got when I responded to the CL ad; anyway, it my rule that if no contact is provided in the ad, I won't give it out. If you want to contact, you need to do the leg work too.

CD35Thanks for the info.She must have taken her ad off.Anybody know her tell her to put it back on so we can contact her.

Thanks again CD35

Hilo Boy
03-12-09, 01:56
Went back to see Lilly (I think was her name) at Angel. Erica told me she had quit and to try new girl Kay. Best bbbjtcim I ever had except every few minutes she would spit into tissue. However I was unstisfied that Lilly was not working so probaby will not repeat due to average looks and weird about dfk.

It will be very hard to be happy with session comparing anyone to Lilly (even Erica).

Emmseven
03-12-09, 03:25
Her ad claims it is really her in the picture, think she said garans; is it her?You know. I not sure but she's pretty hot. Her face is a solid 8-8. 5 her body I would say 7-8.

Sancho2063
03-12-09, 04:30
It has been a long time since I ve to Angel/Tokoyo Relaxation do they still do table showers there? Is there any other place that does?

Hypo Luxa
03-12-09, 04:30
I went there quite a while back and only had one skinny korean lady, maybe 40+, didn't look like much, but she was kinda cute the way she fashionably displayed herself (cuz I was horny and was standing there, mulling it over). So I said what the hey, I'll give her a try. Turns out, I had one of the nicest times ever, and she had a Real nice set of buns too, let me nail her to the floor.

I went back shortly after but she was gone, place looked dead (no girls), but my point is yeah, if you're thinking about it, check it out, you never know with a place like that.

Good luck.

H M
Sounds like Miya... She was a wild fuck! Saw her at her apartment after she left. It was in the daytime and she "scared" me... (haha)

Jbravo
03-12-09, 04:33
Yo,

Had me some Natasha the other night at Ichiban--little spinner that loved to work her pussy deep.

Anyone else had her? She is a cute little thing with a small tight bod.

Rules were a turn off, though.

Kaminari
03-12-09, 04:40
If I do get a chance to go I will keep that in mind H M. Goes to show that good things are there if you are willing to take a chance.

Kaminari

Hinode
03-12-09, 05:31
Yes, Mika Massage is slightly makai of Judy Massage (1602 Kalakaua Avenue), and unfortunately the Mika Massage entrance is fully viewable to people in the many vehicles passing by on Kalakaua Avenue. I recall one time when it was still Kalakaua Massage and I was waiting for someone to come to the door, all the while being exposed to the busy traffic on Kalakaua. I was thinking "well, if anyone recognizes me, at least it's a licensed massage business." :o Then when the door finally opened, the lady told me that no one was available and to come back later. :rolleyes:

The last time I went to Judy's massage it was late. Got a lame so-so massage from a Korean provider who I'd rather forget. Asked for extras, and she said "This isn't that kind of place." Asked for Junko (at University now?) and the girl said "she don't work here."

Is Judy's still strictly legit? IIRC, their hours were a bit funky; don't think it was 24 hours, I believe they closed after a certain time

H

Member #4713
03-12-09, 06:28
Damn this hobby is getting expensive. I'm going to have to cut back soon. After trying Sakura the other day and missing Million, I tried again tonight, but called ahead of time. Got there, asked for Million and I was in luck. She walks in, looking fine, but I wasn't sure if it was her because I expected a bigger booty. Her booty was nice, but I just thought it would be bigger. I asked for a shower and she asked if I wanted a self-shower or TS. I said whichever. I'm not really that big on the TS anyway. Did a quick wash and back to the room where the fun began. She stripped her clothes off and started rubbing her body on me as I was lying there. On the flip, went to cbj. No daty offered, but I wasn't really in the mood anyway and didn't ask for it. The cbj was nice, then she mounted up ACG. This is when I knew for sure that this was Millioin. As you other mongers have mentioned, this girl has got some pussy control. Man she can squeeze it damn hard. I swear it's like a vice grip when she clamps down. Switched to mish, ds, mish, acg. At some point we were both getting tired and took a break. She was rubbing her pussy and moaning, getting me even more horny. Mounted her again, then finally had her finish me off with a HJ. I self showered after since I was sweating a bit. They have to invest in a better a/c system. Funny thing was that when I showered before the session, Million went in with me and turned the shower on, but after the session when I showered she didn't go in with me and I couldn't figure out how the hell to get the shower going. After a while I figured it out by accident. You have to push up the nozzle on the bottom faucet where the water comes out. Million came in later, probably wondering what the hell was taking so long, and I explained to her that I couldn't figure out how to get the shower going. She said she was going on vacation soon so you better get her while she's still around. L8. 5/A9/S8. 5. No lfk/dfk offered, but I didn't ask. Usual tip of $50 to MS and $150 to Million.

By the way, when I was walking back to the room from the shower, saw a happa looking girl, about 5'6" or so with big tits and a nice face. I thought she was pretty good looking also. I should've asked Million who it was. Anyone know who that might be?

Emmseven
03-12-09, 06:52
Her ad claims it is really her in the picture, think she said garans; is it her?Not sure if it's her or not but she is rather hot.

Her face is very pretty and her body is pretty good too.

Talon X
03-12-09, 06:59
Anyone noticed that Junko/Jenn can be very moody at times or even borderline psycho. She ask loaded questions and if she does not like your answer she goes off on you. A real turn off if you ask me.Hi Brother Wn,

Please excuse Junko and her moodiness. The lady has been a provider for a good part of her life and has been through really tough times. She has been busted by LE a number of times, which justifies her paranoia. She worked in bars, AMPs, as an independent, and owner her own AMP. She worked in Japan as a provider too. She's been through at least 1 marriage and many BFs, which tend to take advantage of her. I also believe she suffers from an undiagnosed mental condition, which includes violent or abusive behavior when drunk (actually see a lot of Korean ladies like this). Could be Maniac-Depressive type. I know her well and long. I've seen her extremes. You are 100% correct. But sometimes knowing the "behind the scenes" info, helps us to sympathize, forgive, and be a little more patient. On her part, maybe she will read and make an effort to improve. Hope it won't discourage you from seeing her. She can be a real doll and sweety, when she is comfortable with you. Hope you'll give her a another chance.

Thanks,

TX

Keola
03-12-09, 15:11
The last time I went to Judy's massage it was late. Got a lame so-so massage from a Korean provider who I'd rather forget. Asked for extras, and she said "This isn't that kind of place." Asked for Junko (at University now?) and the girl said "she don't work here."

Is Judy's still strictly legit? IIRC, their hours were a bit funky; don't think it was 24 hours, I believe they closed after a certain time

HHinode,

Unless it has changed, Judy's is not usually legit. I used to go to Pepsi but she doesn't work there anymore I was told. The other lady I had was Candy and don't know if anyone else works there. Don't know if this helps.

TammieTaylor
03-12-09, 16:41
First off I do have to say that I don't know this lady!

But I do have to thank Talon X for writing this. A lot of you guy forget that We are human being First before we are provider/services workers or whatever title you want to give us at the moment. I know some of you guys think, well this isn't what I paying You for! (To those guys, well. Well. That's another post) but on a serious note, you guys forget that before you walk thru our doors we had others situations come upon us. I know it's a business, but you also have to remember it's a business and in normal society circles is very much frown upon (sad isn’t it? ). So it's all about being comfortable! I’m not saying that the other Gentleman (Wn5912) did or didn't do anything that would put her on guard, as I stated earlier I don’t know this lady but from what TalonX wrote, sometime previous situations dictates what happens. AMP they don’t have as much of a buffer, they pretty much have to see everyone. LE is very much in full force right now so a lot of providers are on guard.

Mahalo,

Tammie Taylor,. Your Sensual Touch Specialist

Hi Brother Wn,

Please excuse Junko and her moodiness. The lady has been a provider for a good part of her life and has been through really tough times. She has been busted by LE a number of times, which justifies her paranoia. She worked in bars, AMPs, as an independent, and owner her own AMP. She worked in Japan as a provider too. She's been through at least 1 marriage and many BFs, which tend to take advantage of her. I also believe she suffers from an undiagnosed mental condition, which includes violent or abusive behavior when drunk (actually see a lot of Korean ladies like this). Could be Maniac-Depressive type. I know her well and long. I've seen her extremes. You are 100% correct. But sometimes knowing the "behind the scenes" info, helps us to sympathize, forgive, and be a little more patient. On her part, maybe she will read and make an effort to improve. Hope it won't discourage you from seeing her. She can be a real doll and sweety, when she is comfortable with you. Hope you'll give her a another chance.

Thanks,

TX

Kapalua
03-12-09, 16:43
The last time I went to Judy's massage it was late. Got a lame so-so massage from a Korean provider who I'd rather forget. Asked for extras, and she said "This isn't that kind of place."
The first time I visited Judy Massage, I was with Judy herself. She seemed suspicious of me and wouldn't provide any service beyond legitimate massage. Subsequently, though, two other mature women at Judy Massage did provide me with extra service. However, that was quite a while ago, and I have no recent experience with anyone at Judy Massage.

Kapalua
03-12-09, 16:48
It has been a long time since I ve to Angel/Tokoyo Relaxation do they still do table showers there?
Yes, table shower service is still available at Angel Relaxation.

Kim Chee Kane
03-12-09, 17:41
Hey...

Thanks for your post. I was thinking if I should try her out or not. Kinda wanted a change from the usual Thai girls that I've experienced thus far.

I just wasn't too sure because of the price $.8 for one hour. I thought that was steep. Maybe I will go and try.

Thanks.

She is nice!! Took your advice and just decided to check her out.

Young 20 something 5'8" or more, definitely taller than me but who cares. natural C's (I think) doesn't matter they looked good. Bootie a little larger than I am used to but still nice.

Showered together and mutual touching and rubbing, then dried off for a pretty good massage both in the buff. She does advertise under massage so wasn't expecting FS. No DATY, allowed FIV, kinda felt like high school days doing the mutually touching until the big O. She is a sweetie and may repeat just to attempt FS. Damage $$.

John Quakman
03-12-09, 18:14
Back in Honolulu for a short time and will be visiting CHM to check out the new talent. Anybody got any insight on new stuff since new years?

Also would like to branch out to another AMP. Any body got any intel about a different place that serves up the same dishes? I like 'em sweet and natural!

Kapalua
03-12-09, 18:55
Back in Honolulu for a short time and will be visiting CHM to check out the new talent. Anybody got any insight on new stuff since new years?
As far as I'm aware, the only provider currently working at CHM whom you don't already know is Julie. She arrived from the mainland in February. She is Korean, and seems to be in her late thirties. Julie has a "full bodied" appearance and pretty hair, is fairly attractive (in my opinion) for a mature woman, and has a friendly, cheerful personality. Sancho2063 reviewed her earlier this month, and concluded: "I couldn't ask for a better first time experience." I've also been with her, and was completely satisfied. Based on your previous series of CHM reports, I think that you would probably enjoy Julie.

Wn5912
03-12-09, 20:12
Thank you TX for the insight, you make a lot of sense. I do like her and would like to repeat as often as I can but with other choices out there she may not be worth the added stress factor.

Hi Brother Wn,

Thanks,

TX

Kapalua
03-12-09, 22:56
[This report was recently in the news. Anyone happen to know which specific massage parlors were involved?]

A man was arrested for investigation of kidnapping, terroristic threatening and promoting prostitution for his role in what police believe to be human trafficking, police said.

Honolulu police, the U.S. Immigrations and Custom Enforcement and the state Department of Public Safety conducted a human trafficking investigation at massage parlors in Honolulu from Feb. 18 to March 3, police said.

They arrested a 27-year-old man today after a 24-year-old woman came forward and said she was coerced into working as a prostitute for the man, who used a firearm to threaten her.

The victim was originally from the Mainland and was taken to a temporary shelter following the arrest.

Kalani69
03-12-09, 23:57
Went back to see Lilly (I think was her name) at Angel. Erica told me she had quit and to try new girl Kay. Best bbbjtcim I ever had except every few minutes she would spit into tissue. However I was unstisfied that Lilly was not working so probaby will not repeat due to average looks and weird about dfk.
Yeah, I was at Angel last week. Kay is a bit overweight but not fat. A little tummy, large swinging boobs, a bit soft. Good personality: humor and joking. Gave a nice TS including spending lots of time soaping and lightly stroking jr for a long time. In the room she turned off the light and most of the massage was body to body, tit rubbing, and licking. BBBJ was light, wet, soft, teasing, and hot IMHO. If you like strong suction and hard pumping you should pass. Natural C's and unshaved pussy. Likes to be stroked herself so I obliged. She would've let me CIM but I wanted to finish in mish (covered) L/A/S: 6/8/8. House=.5; Kay=$.5. Would repeat except want to revisit Erica first.

Memahu
03-13-09, 01:15
Just curious about the name "memahu". Are you saying that you are a mahu or am I totally off track? If that is what you're saying, then why do you have an interest in this forum? I got nothing against mahu's, but just curious.

As for my nickname, I'm an accountant and pretty unoriginal. Just took part of my name and added the 808. Who knows, maybe I'm the CPA that our other fellow monger saw a while back.
It's an ironic poster name.
I remember the punchline of a small kid time knock knock joke.
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Mema
Mema Who?
So, You're a Mahu?
It's also a tribute to a poster called Very Gay from a previous adult message board. I wonder if he's still here under a different name.

Memahu
03-13-09, 01:38
Anyone noticed that Junko/Jenn can be very moody at times or even borderline psycho. She ask loaded questions and if she does not like your answer she goes off on you. A real turn off if you ask me.
I had that one moody encounter with her at the place now known as Nirvana. I stopped seeing her after that. But, I recently saw her at the University location, and she was nice. I don't know if she remembered me, because she didn't mention anything about the past, but provided extra service on my first visit with her since the last time awhile ago.

Aaron Colt
03-13-09, 02:21
The picture that Mulan posts on Craigslist is really her. She is quite a looker but she does have a lot of tattoos on her. She doesn't give you a table shower but i heard she gives one after the deed. She really does aim to please and she has sweet tasting nani. I love to DATY so to each his own. But she also had a funny way of talking like she has a bag of marbles in her mouth. But for the record, she does give great service but then again she will ask for 200 but to each his own. I wouldn't repeat because i think 200 plus 50 is a little too steep for me. I would rather go see Skye at Nirvana or Erica at Angel Relaxation who both give great massages as well as great sex for 150. Just my humble opinions boys.

Dude, your $50 off from regular price plus she gives great service. I can see if they charged $300 but really $50 more than what your already paying. Get a second job to satisfy your desires. Shit, better than skiing or golfing.

Ramrod80
03-13-09, 03:42
Hey Aaron,

Who are you? Mulan's pimp or something. Don't tell me get a second job to satisfy my desires. I've probably been mongering more than you have and been to far more places and more experiences with you buddy. Just mind your own damn business how I spend my money. If you think paying 200 for Mulan's service is fine with you, so be it. But don't think I'm cheap because I prefer to see other providers who give me a better experience then Mulan does. It's my own personal preference who I want to see and what I want to pay. Believe me Mulan's pimp, I can go up and up with you if you want AMP experiences my man. You probably some stuckup Haole who is fat, bald, and never been married before. Maybe that's why you think paying 200 is nothing to you. Go back to the mainland bro!

Pauoa Pleasure
03-13-09, 03:48
I'm new to the AMP scene but this forum has been great at providing info for my first time.

I checked out Angel Relaxation at CC. Went to look for the Viet/Chinese girl recommended by Hilo Boy. When I arrived the door was locked and no one answered even when I rang the door bell. At first I did not know if I should leave or wait. I ended up waiting a few minutes and out comes one of you guys. So I slip in the door and was asked by this little old lady if I was there before. I said no because you could tell I was nervous and I think she could tell it was my first time anyway. So she leads me to a room and I fork over 50 and ask for the Viet/Chinese girl. She said "She quit! I give you nice girl. " In comes Kay. Not bad looking. A little thick but very friendly. She takes me to the shower room and gives me a good scrub down. The table was so slippery that I felt like I was going to fall off. Get back to the room and she turns off the light. Gives me a light rub down and asks me to turn over. I turn over and she starts giving me a really good BBBJTCIM. I think she swallowed because I don't remember her spitting. After that, she lay next to me and was rubbing my chest. After about 5 minutes, I started getting stiff again so she gave me another BBBJ. This time she hopped on BBFS in CG. She was really wet. Like sloppy wet. She had really good Cg technique too. I turned her over to mish then finished in DS. Man, that was good! Felt like a king! She went and got a hot towel and wiped me up. Will definitely repeat.

H Mobius
03-13-09, 04:03
I was also unable to meet the Angel Relaxation provider who was recently described on the forum as the "most adorable half Viet half Chinese spinner I have ever seen in the business," with a "great natural body and girl next door personality." So if anyone happens to learn where that provider is currently working, please let us know.

Is this her?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/kau/ers/1071852127.html

Talon X
03-13-09, 04:29
Thank you TX for the insight, you make a lot of sense. I do like her and would like to repeat as often as I can but with other choices out there she may not be worth the added stress factor.Thanks for the understanding. I know what you mean about a lot of choices. Since joining this forum, I've been lickin my chops at all of the prospects. Still want to see Crissy again and heard a lot of good things about Tammie too. With the economy so bad, new girls are entering the field. My "Must Try" list keeps growing every day. Too bad the money in my wallet can't keep up. This forum is a good place for us to share knowledge and learn. I've learned a lot here and I hope it makes me a better and more caring client.

Thanks again. TX

Eric Shin
03-13-09, 13:33
Really though..shouldn't Junko's place be in the AMP category and not the massage therapist? I'm not sure if she has a MAT or MAE? I mean...I don't think people go there for the massage or expecting a legit massage.

I had that one moody encounter with her at the place now known as Nirvana. I stopped seeing her after that. But, I recently saw her at the University location, and she was nice. I don't know if she remembered me, because she didn't mention anything about the past, but provided extra service on my first visit with her since the last time awhile ago.

Rhoku74
03-13-09, 13:50
Is this her?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/kau/ers/1071852127.html

I could be wrong, but I don't think so. I gave her a call yesterday to see if she was comming to honolulu, but she said she wasn't and that she is from Kauai, FWIW.

R74

Papolo Man
03-13-09, 13:58
I was talking with Mexi who use to work there apparently and found out from her that maria gomez, brittany kim and asia all have HERPES. So if you have seen these girls recently get to a DOCTOR NOW. (youre pretty much screwed) just looking out for my fellow monger.

Comp Dude 35
03-13-09, 17:14
Not sure how long this will be up, but here's the link for Elexy Kim's ad in CL today
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cas/1073549672.html

Good luck!

Thanks for the info.She must have taken her ad off.Anybody know her tell her to put it back on so we can contact her.

Thanks again CD35

Widget
03-13-09, 20:02
I thought I heard something about a Waialua massage parlor on one of the TV stations, but I'm not certain. I didn't know there was a massage parlor in Waialua.

[This report was recently in the news. Anyone happen to know which specific massage parlors were involved?]

A man was arrested for investigation of kidnapping, terroristic threatening and promoting prostitution for his role in what police believe to be human trafficking, police said.

Honolulu police, the U.S. Immigrations and Custom Enforcement and the state Department of Public Safety conducted a human trafficking investigation at massage parlors in Honolulu from Feb. 18 to March 3, police said.

They arrested a 27-year-old man today after a 24-year-old woman came forward and said she was coerced into working as a prostitute for the man, who used a firearm to threaten her.

The victim was originally from the Mainland and was taken to a temporary shelter following the arrest.

Widget
03-13-09, 20:06
It's already been flagged.

Not sure how long this will be up, but here's the link for Elexy Kim's ad in CL today
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cas/1073549672.html

Good luck!

Kapalua
03-13-09, 22:36
In the room she turned off the light

Get back to the room and she turns off the light
Noticed that both of the reports about Kay at Angel Relaxation said that she turned off the light in the room. Has anyone closely inspected her genital area in brighter light? I'm not implying that there's any sort of problem (I haven't met her and know nothing about her), but sometimes a provider who repeatedly makes sure to turn off the light is trying to conceal something.

H Mobius
03-13-09, 22:47
I could be wrong, but I don't think so. I gave her a call yesterday to see if she was comming to honolulu, but she said she wasn't and that she is from Kauai, FWIW.

R74Interesting, since her ad says she would be on Kauai only for that day. Vietnamese/Chinese mix caught my attention, never heard of fit, sounds nice an exotic.