PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Puinsai808
02-06-09, 02:11
Thanks for the great reports.

Sorry to here about the Asia encounter. I hope things turn out okay for you

So I stopped in at Aloha TLC cause I heard that Asia was there and I wanted to see her again. I got Angel instead. She advertises as Britanny on CL.

(snipped)

On the way out I see Mexi Marie there and I remember Asia so I ask Angel about her. Turns out Asia caught Herpes so they fired her. I then told Angel that I had Asia recently and that's sort of why I showed up today, then said that she might want to get tested, just in case.

So, I went in to a nearby clinic for a blood test and now I'm just gonna wait on the results. I wish I had mentioned it to Angel sooner.

Talon X
02-06-09, 05:04
Think before U BlabExcellent post. Took the words right out of my mouth.

Thanks,

TX

Mongers Rus
02-06-09, 05:08
So I stopped in at Aloha TLC cause I heard that Asia was there and I wanted to see her again. I got Angel instead. She advertises as Britanny on CL.

Anyhow, I have to say, Aloha TLC is not a bad place to go in the early afternoon. I went around 2 or so and got to see one of the younger girls. Angel, who said she usually works untill 10 or so.

Anyhow, Self shower and I thought I ought to be worried because of that. I get back to the room and she gives me this GREAT massage. Not just like touching and caressing, but she really works into the muscles. She even found a knot in my back and rubbed it out. Well, after that I was about to ask if I can DATY, but she just started on giving head. I've never had a blowjob as good as she gives in recent memory. I felt like I didn't even have a rubber on. So she works me till I'm breathless, then gets on top and starts to ride me. I'm all dazed and she asks how I like to fuck. I told her that I like to make girls cum so she smiles and tells me to take her Doggie. I do that and she starts moaning and talking dirty while I fuck her.

She claims I made her Cum twice while I was fucking her, but I popped in doggie and she fell forward and pulled me out. I was breathless and my knees were weak. After a quick rest she gave me another back rub and we chatted. Found out her step sister named Cat works there and they do Two Girl shows, which I'm going to have to Partake when my Tax return comes in.

Let's see if I can do this system thing right.

L-8 Very cute white white girl with nice curves. Not just a stick.

S-9 She told me it she gives Full GFE, and that's what I feel like I got today.

A-10 She's a very very nice girl. Very intelligent. I'd love to just take her out for a coffee and a chat one day.

Damage. 5+1. 5

On the way out I see Mexi Marie there and I remember Asia so I ask Angel about her. Turns out Asia caught Herpes so they fired her. I then told Angel that I had Asia recently and that's sort of why I showed up today, then said that she might want to get tested, just in case.

So, I went in to a nearby clinic for a blood test and now I'm just gonna wait on the results. I wish I had mentioned it to Angel sooner.

Ciao

Anonymonger808

PS. Pray for me please, guys. I love this hobby and I don't want to leave it.Good luck 808.

Definitely will be praying.

DM

Mongers Rus
02-06-09, 05:18
Hi fellas,

Newbie to the forum here, but seasoned veteran of sorts with the mongering. As I know it is appreciated to give as well as receive, I will share my limited experiences from my increasingly regular visits to Oahu (I live on neighbor island).

Thai Hawaiian. Twice have visited and seen May (the taller, younger one) for a hopeful HE massage. The Massage itself has been incredible and both time the towel vanished before the flip but returned for the flip. She has a great personality and will talk and flirt in a friendly but not provacitive way. She did nudge the fellas a couple of times but did not pursue when the tent began to rise. As I was unsure of the establishment (although the marketing seems to lean towards AMP), I did not want to push the issue. Plus May is very sweet and if she was innocent I did not want to make the situation uncomfortable for her because I really enjoyed her massage. So she concluded and offered if I would like a shower and gave me some water and raisins. I left both times believing that play was possible, just maybe not yet. And my sense is that it will be worth the wait, especially because the massage does relax and unwind the other muscles.

Damage: . 6 +. 2 tip

L/A/S 9/9/7 the 7 is because the massage was great, but I think there must be room to improve on with a HE.

I am returning this weekend to Oahu and wasn't sure what the community thoughts are about the how the Probowl might affect the business. Since I have only been to TH and a Pink Orchid, but do not have any regulars, I didn't want to be confused with any big spenders in town for the event. I hope to find an AMP with attractive providers. Decent massage, but great BBBJ in the $-$. 2 range.

Any thoughts?

Mahalo,

HiHappy Indy,

If you want a definite BBBJCIM for $. Check out Kahana from Salt Lake. She advertises on CL under Therapeutic section now. Awesome BBBJCIM, but you have to close your eyes and use a lot of imagination. Good thing is you can cut to the chase, forget all the massage stuff, and get right into the main thing that your there for. Slam bam thank you mam.

L3/A8/S8

DM

Ck813
02-06-09, 13:23
I can't write my experience as good as you did but here it goes. Brittany reminds me of Selena except little taller with the baby fat. A or B cups and nice to suck on. Cute face, nice booty, and yes very good massage. We did LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CFS CG, Doggie which she does love the best and makes a lot of noise and talks dirty. Finished in Mish. She sucked my cock for about 20 minutes. They do watch the clock there. The MS, but I thought it was pretty relaxing.

L/9
A/10
S/10

Damage .50/House $$ for/Brittany. Definitely will repeat again. I see Sua on Saturday so Sua comes first then back to Brittany.

Anyhow, I have to say, Aloha TLC is not a bad place to go in the early afternoon. I went around 2 or so and got to see one of the younger girls. Angel, who said she usually works untill 10 or so.

Anyhow, Self shower and I thought I ought to be worried because of that. I get back to the room and she gives me this GREAT massage. Not just like touching and caressing, but she really works into the muscles. She even found a knot in my back and rubbed it out. Well, after that I was about to ask if I can DATY, but she just started on giving head. I've never had a blowjob as good as she gives in recent memory. I felt like I didn't even have a rubber on. So she works me till I'm breathless, then gets on top and starts to ride me. I'm all dazed and she asks how I like to fuck. I told her that I like to make girls cum so she smiles and tells me to take her Doggie. I do that and she starts moaning and talking dirty while I fuck her.

She claims I made her Cum twice while I was fucking her, but I popped in doggie and she fell forward and pulled me out. I was breathless and my knees were weak. After a quick rest she gave me another back rub and we chatted. Found out her step sister named Cat works there and they do Two Girl shows, which I'm going to have to Partake when my Tax return comes in.

A-10 She's a very very nice girl. Very intelligent. I'd love to just take her out for a coffee and a chat one day.

Damage. 5+1. 5

Ciao

Anonymonger808

PS. Pray for me please, guys. I love this hobby and I don't want to leave it.

Slypher
02-06-09, 15:15
Sorry to hear about Asia 808. Will definitely be praying for you.

Good noobs only appear once in a great while. It'd be a shame for you to have to leave so early in your. Umm. Career?

Happy Indy
02-06-09, 15:45
Happy Indy,

If you want a definite BBBJCIM for $. Check out Kahana from Salt Lake. She advertises on CL under Therapeutic section now. Awesome BBBJCIM, but you have to close your eyes and use a lot of imagination. Good thing is you can cut to the chase, forget all the massage stuff, and get right into the main thing that your there for. Slam bam thank you mam.

L3/A8/S8

DMI appreciate the suggestion. My time constraints will dictate the need. so if short on time. I will check her out.

Hikari50
02-06-09, 16:01
ewa beach relaxation (ewa beach)

Reply to: serv-1023601010@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-06, 9:05AM HST

Tired?? Stressed?? Overworked?? Treat Yourself to the Ultimate in Relaxation! call Summer at (808) 692 - 2685. very safe and discreet, no hassles, and yes, i have parking!! full serv - $200 call now!! please, no blocked calls or emails. thanks.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/1023601010.html

I wonder if this is the same "Summer" who was here in fall 07. She posted as "Massage by Pretty Blonde" or something like that.

Kalani69
02-06-09, 16:04
Just saw 2 new ads in Advertiser for Butterfly Relaxation (1350 S. King) and Classy Exotic Girls (ph. no. only). Any 411 on either? Looks like new blood? If not, I'll TOFF and report back - otherwise if someone has already tried, give me advice on which to start with. PM ok.

Eman007
02-06-09, 16:45
Check it out:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ers/1023649976.html

Dan1388
02-06-09, 18:07

Ciao

Anonymonger808

PS. Pray for me please, guys. I love this hobby and I don't want to leave it.Asia is still advertising on CL? also states King st. location which would be Aloha TLC, how positive can you be? not doubting you just curious as to why she would advertise for TLC if she doesnt work there anymore?

Honven
02-06-09, 19:04
Thanks for the heads up I had a appointment with her for this Sun I think I will cancel now. Think I might stick with massage Thailand always a good luck there. But here is the pic that she sent meWait a sec! Who's pic is that? ! Are we talking about the Elexy lady in Waipahu? That's definetly not the lady, but Eman saw the daughter, so he might want to chime in. Is that what the daughter looks like? Ahh. My experience could have been way better only if.

Member #1720
02-06-09, 21:45
I saw her when she was doing massages in Liliha. ( 2 weeks ago)

She looked like the picture. No mom involved. It was an apt building.

Very messy! ( looked like a tornado went through her bathroom)

Massage was lame . Had to leave underwear on and she said she doesnt do
"front" of body. Like in previous posts, she had a sweatsuit on.

My opinion, she was pretty ! just lame sevice! Unless she changes her technique, and loosens up a bit, i wont repeat.

Surfer Ten
02-06-09, 22:01
Just saw 2 new ads in Advertiser for Butterfly Relaxation (1350 S. King) and Classy Exotic Girls (ph. no. only). Any 411 on either? Looks like new blood? If not, I'll TOFF and report back - otherwise if someone has already tried, give me advice on which to start with. PM ok.Aloha Brotha Kalani,

I stopped in at Butterfly Relaxation 3 or 4 weeks ago. They really fixed that place up. Used to look pretty run down when it was Fuji's. Anyway, that night I stopped by Nirvana first and mama said everyone was busy so I figured I'd check out Butterfly after seeing the new sign.

The mama san at Butterfly was really nice and friendly. It was pretty late and the girls were apparently sleeping cause mama called into the first room and said, "hey girls, come out, wake up! " After a minute or so, guess who pops out of the room first? Yup, none other than the famous Ms. Chocolate Chips! She actually looked pretty good and was all smiles. Then two others popped out looking like they just woke up, messy hair and all. One of them had short hair, kind of tall, kind of manly looking so who knows maybe one ts? The other one was pretty cute. Very young asian girl wearing a short black nightie. I would have tried that one out but the energy there was definitely a little off and I didn’t feel comfortable.

I must say again that its way nicer now that when it used to be Fuji’s. For some reason it just didn’t feel right that night so I passed and went to Zippy’s for a saimin instead. I can’t wait to hear how it went for you. Maybe by now they got more girls since then as they are definitely spending some money on advertising.

Aboonai
02-06-09, 23:56
Ok I am confused of where the entrance to the parlors are located. I've read that the A.Y. Wong Building is set back from S. King St. Do you enter from the Kaheka St. side or if you're on S. King and heading Diamond Head do you turn 'right' down that 'dead end' lane that's before Kalakaua?

I really want to check out the providers at CHM because of all the positive experiences!

Nautboi808
02-07-09, 00:16
Ok I am confused of where the entrance to the parlors are located. I've read that the A.Y. Wong Building is set back from S. King St. Do you enter from the Kaheka St. side or if you're on S. King and heading Diamond Head do you turn 'right' down that 'dead end' lane that's before Kalakaua?

I really want to check out the providers at CHM because of all the positive experiences!

Turn right down the dead end lane before Kalakaua. Turn into the first driveway on the right that looks like its going through the building. There's a small parking lot there. Or to be less conspicuous you can park on Kaheaka and walk through the big parking lot to the A.Y. Wong Building. You can't miss all the neon "open" signs.

Surfer Ten
02-07-09, 02:02
Good afternoon, Jackson.

I wanted to request this via pm, but figured others might benefit as well.

Been messing up lately. Shared some information regarding an excellent MT; found out later (from her) that she was extremely upset, and that the information was causing her grief. Odd thing is, I joined this forum due to my excellent experiences with her, and believed that reviewing her (our) experience would help. I was wrong.

At the request of another MT, shared information regarding her. Within a week, I received 2 angry phonecalls, and several upsetting messages. We're still friends, but she was hurt nonetheless.

Additionally, I hurt another MT's feelings today; this was not what I wanted in the slightest, but have no idea how to make amends. As I was preparing to depart, she asked repeatedly if I was going to report about it (she's also aware of the forum). Another excellent person who is apparently very hurt by information shared in the open; although I've not said a single word about her here, I could see the pain in her eyes regarding the subject. I'd prefer not to be in this position again.

I humbly request to be retired.Hey Brother Kolo,

I am very sorry to hear about all that shit that happened. Its fucked up that you share and some guys do stupid shit. I guess that's how it goes. Too bad there always has to be fucking broke dicks out that spoil it. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for all the info you've shared with me and the forum. Here is a favorite toast I'd like to make to you (wish we were really toasting some alcohol)

"Here's to those we love and to those who love us. And for those we love who don't love us, fuck them all and here's to us! "

Much Aloha my Brotha. You be safe and be happy. I wish you all the best.

Makana9
02-07-09, 02:27

I wonder if this is the same "Summer" who was here in fall 07. She posted as "Massage by Pretty Blonde" or something like that.Tis Summer

Use to be a SW down Waiks, then as she got older and more chronic, ended up DT.

Be careful.

She is a little freaky, $$$ hungry now because of all the BS her life has dealt her.

I personally don't think she can msg. , use to have an add in PS

Take it from my exp.

Take your $$$ elsewhere.

Be safe.

Live for another day.

The reggies who know me, I won't do this 411 unless I know.

Trust me,

K

Warburton 0263
02-07-09, 02:52
If you are refering to CL "BEAUTIFUL LADY GIVING MASSAGES" posts #2455 & 2457.

My Honest opinion is that YOU did nothing wrong by posting your comments.
It seems as though these MT providers are attacking you, for their lack of service, unsanitary and unprofessional service to other members.
These providers are now aware of their reputation on this board and could change their ways, as others mongers who have good experiences will post it also.

Open to discussion.

Wb

Good afternoon, Jackson.

I wanted to request this via pm, but figured others might benefit as well.

Been messing up lately. Shared some information regarding an excellent MT; found out later (from her) that she was extremely upset, and that the information was causing her grief. Odd thing is, I joined this forum due to my excellent experiences with her, and believed that reviewing her (our) experience would help. I was wrong.

At the request of another MT, shared information regarding her. Within a week, I received 2 angry phonecalls, and several upsetting messages. We're still friends, but she was hurt nonetheless.

Additionally, I hurt another MT's feelings today; this was not what I wanted in the slightest, but have no idea how to make amends. As I was preparing to depart, she asked repeatedly if I was going to report about it (she's also aware of the forum). Another excellent person who is apparently very hurt by information shared in the open; although I've not said a single word about her here, I could see the pain in her eyes regarding the subject. I'd prefer not to be in this position again.

I humbly request to be retired.

Big 808
02-07-09, 03:39
Just had a session with Bonny at CHM,Nice lady with a real nice body.

Sevice was above average imho,will definetly go back to see her again.

L8/S8/A8. .5 + $.4

Hinode
02-07-09, 03:47

turn right down the dead end lane-- theres actually 2 entrances one being the main road kalakaua or that side st

Bench Warmer
02-07-09, 04:06

The incubation period for Herpes is 6-8 days. Some people do not show symptoms so even if you don't get blisters, you may still be infected. They say millions are infected and they don't even know it. Chances are, more than a few of us on this board are infected.

Bew808
02-07-09, 04:53
I made an appointment with "brittany" earlier today. It was like 2500, or 2600 s. King street right next to the subway. Anybody know what parlor this was? Such a great time.

Exposed
02-07-09, 04:53
The incubation period for Herpes is 6-8 days. Some people do not show symptoms so even if you don't get blisters, you may still be infected. They say millions are infected and they don't even know it. Chances are, more than a few of us on this board are infected.Very very true .

Anonymonger808
02-07-09, 05:36
Asia is still advertising on CL? also states King st. location which would be Aloha TLC, how positive can you be? not doubting you just curious as to why she would advertise for TLC if she doesnt work there anymore?We discussed this a bit in the other thread. It's possible that Angel lied to me to get me to see her and forget Asia.

When I have time and money I'll take a look and see if I can't talk to her again.

Also #2322, I know the risks of Herpes and that's why I got a blood test done. I'm waiting on the results, but I'm goin to try to keep an open mind and a positive outlook.

Ciao,

Anonymonger808

CM0069
02-07-09, 06:13
Additionally, I hurt another MT's feelings today; this was not what I wanted in the slightest, but have no idea how to make amends.Basically to her the trust is broken (which means shes pissed off), but if its fairly obvious from her that shes doing this to the male customers idk, shes in her own world thinkin guys don't talk bout this sorta stuff. I already pretend I didn't hear a few mt say under their voice "I know what most guys want. "

My 2c, these are not AMP girls, so even on the extras I just try to treat it as on really the down-low, like its just a special deal between us (right) but to them makes it feel safer that you aint gonna go tell anyone (cept on this board) so you can get the treatment again. Now the mt probly just looks at you thinkin every new joe walkin in is gonna expect it from this mt (rave reviews not wanted-unless mentioned it solely for the massage may have been). That is sorta y everyone adds the YMMV, the customer has to earn the mt trust, the review is entirely for the benefit that its a possibility, I guess this is the "fun of the hunt" sort of speak to have the mt give you the extras but not expectin it cause you want to respect them first as a mt.

Talon X
02-07-09, 15:54
Aloha Brotha Kalani,

I stopped in at Butterfly Relaxation 3 or 4 weeks ago. They really fixed that place up. Used to look pretty run down when it was Fuji's.Brother ST, does Butterfly still have the sauna that Fuji's/Sophia's had. I used to ask to use the sauna for 15 minutes. TS, FS, grab some grinds from Zips, Hot Shower at home, and one good sleep. Perfect way to end a stressed out day. TX.

Eman007
02-07-09, 16:17
Wait a sec! Who's pic is that? ! Are we talking about the Elexy lady in Waipahu? That's definetly not the lady, but Eman saw the daughter, so he might want to chime in. Is that what the daughter looks like? Ahh. My experience could have been way better only if.Old picture of the mom, same hairstyle but older everything else...Daughter looked and acted like she was 19, they are getting you guys confused with the bait and switch, lol.

Monger safe!

E

Eman007
02-07-09, 16:21

I wonder if this is the same "Summer" who was here in fall 07. She posted as "Massage by Pretty Blonde" or something like that.Summer in Ewa Beach, run forrest run, called, smokers kinda voice hoarse, should have listened to spidy senses, went, saw she was fat, house unkept and dirty, has barking dog, bleached blond, maybe forty+, looked worse than her voice, warned me about kids coming home soon, took about 2 mins to say no way and left admid accusations of wasting her time. She lied saying she was hot. She was sweaty and hot, LOL, but not "hot". IMHO, YMMV.

Eman007
02-07-09, 16:24
Thanks for the heads up I had a appointment with her for this Sun I think I will cancel now. Think I might stick with massage Thailand always a good luck there. but here is the pic that she sent meTha pic is of her, she will be wearing full sweats and has a non-athletic flat bootie and alot of makeup, although she was coughing and wiping her forehead so much came off. Just MHO and her was the one I put the C/L posting with the Farrah Fawcett hairdo. No doubt this pic got me to go, but the massage got me to leave, LOL.

Dan Hawaii
02-07-09, 17:52
Went to see Jennifer, if that was even her. From the reports, she looked older than I expected, like mid to late 40's. Massage was light touch massage, no real massage, but she was nice and friendly.
L=6
S=7 (not even close to a real massage)
A=8

.5 and .5 tip
She was real paranoid about giving HE, had to really push the issue in a nice way, telling her I was not LE. Eventually she gave in. I think she was relieved when she relieved me, hahaha. She told me she got busted awhile back so she is very cautious.

I think I saw a younger girl there , not sure cause I only saw her for a split second. Might go back and check the younger one out.

Taloha
02-07-09, 18:27
Blood test not always testing positive.

May also need to do a swab to do a culture.

Gspot2312
02-07-09, 21:29
Tha pic is of her, she will be wearing full sweats and has a non-athletic flat bootie and alot of makeup, although she was coughing and wiping her forehead so much came off. Just MHO and her was the one I put the C/L posting with the Farrah Fawcett hairdo. No doubt this pic got me to go, but the massage got me to leave, LOL.She looks cute but sounds like a good thing i saved my money since i probly would have got the mom and not her.I was looking forward to having someone on my side since I live in Ewa.

BTW, has anyone tried this girl out http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/1019901220.html she looks real cute and its a good ad .

Modelsearch10
02-08-09, 00:42
Summer in Ewa Beach, run forrest run, called, smokers kinda voice hoarse, should have listened to spidy senses, went, saw she was fat, house unkept and dirty, has barking dog, bleached blond, maybe forty+, looked worse than her voice, warned me about kids coming home soon, took about 2 mins to say no way and left admid accusations of wasting her time. She lied saying she was hot. She was sweaty and hot, LOL, but not "hot". IMHO, YMMV.

I always appreciate when fellow bloggers post on their escapades... thanks for TOFTT !!

Kapalua
02-08-09, 00:44
I made an appointment with "brittany" earlier today. It was like 2500, or 2600 s. King street right next to the subway. Anybody know what parlor this was?
Most likely it's Aloha T.L.C. at 2509 South King Street. Skulzz and Anonymonger808 both posted about a Brittany at Aloha T.L.C.

Durdee
02-08-09, 00:52
First post.

Hey guys. I went to Aloha TLC a few times, and saw the mama there. In fact, the times I've gone, super late, I've never seen anyone else around! I think the mama's name was Kimi. Slightly chubby, pretty friendly. So there's a bunch of other girls working there? What does Asia look like?

Kapalua
02-08-09, 01:13
Great Report. One question though: Which AMP is Sakura?
Sakura is located at 1320 Rycroft Street (on the mauka side of the street, slightly Ewa of the Sheridan Street intersection). It's at the former location of Lavender and Ace.

Aboonai
02-08-09, 01:45
Turn right down the dead end lane before Kalakaua. Turn into the first driveway on the right that looks like its going through the building. There's a small parking lot there. Or to be less conspicuous you can park on Kaheaka and walk through the big parking lot to the A.Y. Wong Building. You can't miss all the neon "open" signs.

turn right down the dead end lane-- theres actually 2 entrances one being the main road kalakaua or that side st

Now I know where they are located and hope they accept a 'new' customer. :o

Isn't P10 located in that same building?

Anyways, mahalos for your 411!

Skoal Straight
02-08-09, 02:11
Man I wish I knew about this forum a few years back when I went to my first AMP with a few buddies of mine. I thought I had a blast back then but after reading literally hundreds of posts I found out how terrible it was compared to the average experience. A friend of mines was in town that I never seen in a long time so I got the kitchen pass to go out. We hit a few stripclubs and then he wanted to go to an AMP since he never been to one before, shit we all never been before. We went to Hula's and had about 7 girls working and they all stood up when we got in the doorway. One friend picked out an older korean lady and da other one picked out a younger local/haole looking one. Don't remember the specifics, that was a few years ago and don't remember that much of da night anyways. I picked a haole one (found out that was mistake #1 after reading your guys posts! ). She was tall, bout 5'10 w/o heels, maybe 140#, and real DD's. Gave MS 50 and she took me to the room. Was my first time and she asked for money up front (mistake #2). Wen wheel and deal with her a little and we settled on 100. She asked if I wanted TS, said yes and took me to shower room. I went go for grab my pants cause had my stuff inside the pockets and she said don't worry, no one going touch your stuff so I left it inside the room (mistake #3). She took me to the shower and washed me off with the towel thing. She was holding it like it smelled with two fingers and was just spreading around da soap! Anyways got back to the room and no massage or nothing. She asked if I was ready and started with CBJ, then she got on top for a while, mish, then finish in doggie. When pau she grabbed a towel and cleaned me off and rushed me out of the room. Funny thing was, when we was going at it, had one knock on the door and was one other provider saying hurry up cause my friend was waiting! At the end I thought I had one great time but after reading all this shit I found out I got screwed! That's been the extent of my AMP experience. Want to go again but time restrictions allow for only weekday daytimes. Any suggestions for those times of days? After looking back on all of that it makes me feel like I got one good deal on one car you just bought and you tell your friends about it.come to find out your friend bought da same one for 5K cheaper! Lesson learned.

Kapalua
02-08-09, 02:26
Yes, "Perfect 10" is located in #101 of the A.Y. Wong Building, which is a former location of King Relaxation and Tengoku.

Kapalua
02-08-09, 02:58
I humbly request to be retired.
Hopefully you will reconsider that request. Rather than completely leaving the forum, you could just limit your messages to information of a more general type.

Jellys
02-08-09, 06:26
Went to Sakura a copule days back looking for some much needed relaxation. I was greeted by the young mama and went to the room. I was looking for someone other than the ATFs so I asked for Honey. She walked in and I was suprised at how young she looked, I read the posts but to me looks really young. She took me to the shower where I washed myself, I expected this so it was no problem. Went back to the room and started with a cbj, then rcg, mish, and doggie to finish. Nice girl and good service if you don't mind skipping the ts and massage. 5.+1.5 L8/A9/S7

Talon X
02-08-09, 06:30
Hopefully you will reconsider that request. Rather than completely leaving the forum, you could just limit your messages to information of a more general type.I agree. Maybe you should leave out any extra services received and report on the quality of the legit massage. Many of us look for good MTs and need the reports. It also benefits the MT with more business. TX.

Rhi 808
02-08-09, 07:09
Is threesomes available? How about 2 hour sessions?

I think that only an hour would feel rushed, especially if a shower and massage is included.

Softball Slutt
02-08-09, 08:07
Hey Dudes,

If I was you, I wouldn't put up with the games being played at the TH. If they try and hijack you, simply say no and proceed to jack yourself off. If your baby juices go all over the massage table and carpet, so be it. A friend of mine understands Thai and they basically talkin shit about you. The reality is a good amount of these girls are former bar workers as indicated by the tactics used.Aloha Fellas,

I have been there for four quality massages over the course of the last six months. It is a TOTAL waste of time if you think it will be anything but a message there. 1 Hour- 90 Minutes-DOESN'T MATTER! MS-Kay & her husband are a money machine & they know how to recruit the girls & teach them well to all play the customers. A bit of good news, the massages are up there for quality for Century Center. I would rank them 5th in the building!

On May II, she is all talk & the massage is average at best!

Softball Slutt
02-08-09, 08:13
Thanks for the 411 brother CD35; ill keep my eyes peeled on that place when I pass byMy buddy got FS from Junko on the table with her ridding his pole for 1/2 hour like a wild stear I hear after he had been there several times & I can tell you from what I heard all three of them put out if you tip well.

Kay-
Jennifer-
Junko-

Softball Slutt
02-08-09, 08:22
Aloha Gang,

I went to Sakura on University Avenue today because of the above post. Called just before going and asked for Junko, was told that she was available so I explained that I would be there in 10 minutes. Parked in the parking lot and proceeded to the third floor. Rang the doorbell and was met at the door by a good-looking Korean Female. I again asked for Junko and she said "Do you mean Jennifer" I said "No" I was told by my friend Bobby to see Junko. Well gang her name is Jennifer not Junko but everything else was just like the post before.

She shows me to a room on the left and tells me she will send in another girl. Not knowing what Junko looked like I took a chance and told her "Jennifer" that I wanted her to take care of me.

Changed out of my clothes and she came in and asked me if I wanted soft, medium, or hard, so I said soft. She starts the massage very soft so I tell her let’s try medium. Nice sensual relaxing massage, then she says "please turn over, at which point she grabs a sheet from the corner of the room and covers jr. I'm thinking "ok". Well sensual rubbing of the chest, and legs but she is staying away from the family. Then she says "would you like to shower it has been 55 minutes. I say WTF, then grab her hand put it on jr. And say please. Oh by the way on the flip the hand is exploring her ass under the skirt and she puts up no fight what so ever. But back to pushing her hand on to jr. And saying "please". She tells me several times "We don't do that here". But not willing to give up I look at her with the sad puppy dog eyes and say "Please". She then tells me to wait a minute and she leaves. I think "Oh shit", but she returns with a small bottle of massage oil. She then rubs jr with the oil while I begin to caress her ass, all of a sudden like in the post she says "You like see", "Of course" and she takes her sexy red boy shorts off and jumps up onto the table and presents her sweet smelling and sexy pussy to my lips. Well I went to town because I was hungry and she was enjoying the tongue while moaning. At the same time she was stroking jr. Until he exploded. Wiped me up, I took a shower and will repeat.

She told me that several have come by asking for Junko, but her name is Jennifer.

Thank you for the previous post or I would not have stopped by. I usually go to Jean.

A/10/L/8/S/9Full Service is now being offerred by all there Asian ladies at Sakura. They won't give it up to you until you have been there two or more times but they all put out. Sadly, they close at 8PM instead of the normal 2AM-6AM like the other 30 AMP's Houses in town!

KAY
JENNIFER-
Older Korean Woman-(Forgot her name) Great Deep Throat!

Warburton 0263
02-08-09, 11:54
Sakura is located at 1320 Rycroft Street (on the mauka side of the street, slightly Ewa of the Sheridan Street intersection). It's at the former location of Lavender and Ace.

Are you talking about the one on univerity?

Harry5142
02-08-09, 13:58

Damage. 5+1. 5

Ciao

Anonymonger808

PS. Pray for me please, guys. I love this hobby and I don't want to leave it.Is Asia the Korean girl with so-so English, kind of chubby, and short hair that used to go by Mina at other places like Golden Queen?

Kapalua
02-08-09, 16:32

Are you talking about the one on univerity?
Warburton 0263, there are two separate places named Sakura: the Sakura relaxation business at 1320 Rycroft Street and the Sakura Massage licensed massage business at 931 University Avenue. However, in my message #4318, I was responding to Anonymonger808's question in message #4288 about Surfer Ten's recent Sakura report in message #4287, which concerned the Sakura on Rycroft Street. That's why I provided the address of the Sakura on Rycroft Street to Anonymonger808.

The other message that you quoted, Aboonai's message #4319, was not referring to either Sakura location. Rather, that message was referring to two different places located at 1507 South King Street: Crystal Healing Massage and Perfect 10.

Hope this clarifies any possible confusion.

Mikasoto
02-08-09, 18:26
Went to see Nishta after a long absence. She is very much an older MILF. Very personable and comfortable to be with. Be warned she is not a spring chicken by any means. But in shape and still attractive.

Has some problems in her hands so pressure is non existent. Massage has little to no therapeutic value. .6 massage, up front. Asks .4 for HE. Very limited touching on the outside of her clothes in limited areas.

Good clean place, no pressure.

Neko Hunta
02-08-09, 21:27
My buddy got FS from Junko on the table with her ridding his pole for 1/2 hour like a wild stear I hear after he had been there several times & I can tell you from what I heard all three of them put out if you tip well.

Kay-
Jennifer-
Junko-OK, what is going on? Fellow brothers out there posted that Junko is Jennifer. Now you post 4 different workers there. Kay, Junko, Jennifer and the older K woman. Then you say all 3 put out. Which 3 are you talking about? So Junko isn't Jennifer? I just went there and seen Jennifer. Nothing impressive IMHO so didn't report anything. But if what you said is true, will repeat.

Can you clarify your 2 posts on who are the workers there and also the damages you and your friend spent? Also to add, you consider this place a AMP? A AMP is guaranteed for full service like the other Sakura. Not go there a few times then maybe. It's just a massage therapy shop with extras, not a "true" massage parlor (AMP).

Lataz,

Neko

Full Service is now being offerred by all there Asian ladies at Sakura. They won't give it up to you until you have been there two or more times but they all put out. Sadly, they close at 8PM instead of the normal 2AM-6AM like the other 30 AMP's Houses in town!

KAY
JENNIFER-
Older Korean Woman-(Forgot her name) Great Deep Throat!

Aboonai
02-09-09, 02:24
Yes, "Perfect 10" is located in #101 of the A.Y. Wong Building, which is a former location of King Relaxation and Tengoku.

Mahalo for the confirmation Kap!

Rhoku74
02-09-09, 05:49
OK, what is going on? Fellow brothers out there posted that Junko is Jennifer. Now you post 4 different workers there. Kay, Junko, Jennifer and the older K woman. Then you say all 3 put out. Which 3 are you talking about? So Junko isn't Jennifer? I just went there and seen Jennifer. Nothing impressive IMHO so didn't report anything. But if what you said is true, will repeat.

Can you clarify your 2 posts on who are the workers there and also the damages you and your friend spent? Also to add, you consider this place a AMP? A AMP is guaranteed for full service like the other Sakura. Not go there a few times then maybe. It's just a massage therapy shop with extras, not a "true" massage parlor (AMP).

Lataz,

Neko

This is what I know, Jennifer is Junko. She told me herself. Not sure why she goes by both names, but she does. The other person I seen was Julie. She might be the "older Korean Lady" ( I posted about her before). I know that there is at least 1 more person that works there. Don't know her name. I'll find out this week brothers and report back.

R74

Kim Chee Kane
02-09-09, 06:21
Hi Kids.

Hope everyone has been well. Anyway, it has been sometime since I last got a massage. Decided to check out my usual Siam Thai and Thai Hawaiian.

Initially, I wanted a 2 hour session with Nina. Seems like she wasn't available due to her 2nd location getting ready to be opened. Same location but different floors, I suppose. I ended up taking a hour session with Yawny? Not sure if that was her name or not. Session was not bad. The usual and strictly legit. Wasn't really focusing since I was tired anyway.

It was .50 for the hour and I included .20 for tip.

Thai Hawaiian is another place that I normally check out. I believe I had a session with Sua? She was decent looking with a fairly nice body too. She was about 5'1-3'? Somewhat of a tan. It was mainly talking with some open discussion about sexual activity. She can be quite the flirt. I wondered if I was going to get anything. No success. She did mention that she has many guys...possibly "SO"? Anyway, I had a nice time over there. I would say some play and some are strictly legit. Heck, I even see some of them shopping at Daiei. Payment was .60 for hour and I included .30 tip.

Some may think that I leave too much....hmmm...I don't know. I work for tourist industry so I guess I tend to give a bit...

Maybe my next journey will be Thai-Issan. Never seen Jennifer for a long time...Wonder how she's been and how she looks now. Anyone experienced her?

Oh...was able to see Nina as I was walking out of Siam Thai. We engaged in some talk. She looked very appealing in regular clothes. She certainly has style and the looks. Hope to have another good session with her. ahhh.

late.

Jetsetter083
02-09-09, 13:50
Just wondering of anyone out there has seen this ad and tried her out. It sounds promising, but as we all know, things are not quite as they are advertised. TIA!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/1024907111.html

Ck813
02-09-09, 17:14
So how many of you guys out there have actually been to perfect 10? I called Sua and had an appointment again with her and again MS tells me she is busy. What is up with that. I ask for Mi ling and MS says she not going like me. Are these girls Sua, and Mi Ling for real? I went in once and saw Monica, so where is the bit tit Mi Ling and Sua? If you call Sua's phone it is the same message as if you call Perfect 10. Can anyone help a brother out. I really want Mi Ling!

Mahalo for the confirmation Kap!

Jbravo
02-09-09, 18:35
This is what I know, Jennifer is Junko. She told me herself. Not sure why she goes by both names, but she does. The other person I seen was Julie. She might be the "older Korean Lady" ( I posted about her before). I know that there is at least 1 more person that works there. Don't know her name. I'll find out this week brothers and report back.

R74Yo,

Had me some Jenn (aka Junko). She does the wild ride, and prefers using her pussy-- Junko is a past life for Jennifer. Move on kids.

Only saw one other lady there.

Spermacide
02-09-09, 21:27
So how many of you guys out there have actually been to perfect 10? I called Sua and had an appointment again with her and again MS tells me she is busy. What is up with that. I ask for Mi ling and MS says she not going like me. Are these girls Sua, and Mi Ling for real? I went in once and saw Monica, so where is the bit tit Mi Ling and Sua? If you call Sua's phone it is the same message as if you call Perfect 10. Can anyone help a brother out. I really want Mi Ling!Why would the MS tell you she will not like you? Not to be disrepectful or anything, but what is wrong with you? Are you fat or ugly something?

Because I never had any problems with any AMP before. But I'm not fat or ugly. I go to AMPs when I'm in between girl friends.

Talon X
02-09-09, 22:53
So how many of you guys out there have actually been to perfect 10? I called Sua and had an appointment again with her and again MS tells me she is busy. What is up with that. I ask for Mi ling and MS says she not going like me. Are these girls Sua, and Mi Ling for real? I went in once and saw Monica, so where is the bit tit Mi Ling and Sua? If you call Sua's phone it is the same message as if you call Perfect 10. Can anyone help a brother out. I really want Mi Ling!Friends had to call and make appointment a day before. Sometimes Sua wasn't there for the appointment. They said she was worth the hassles.

Solid body and cute (L-9), very friendly (A-8), and service was good (cbj, cfs, daty, lite kissing, S-7). Nothing special though YMMV. I was interested, but rather spend on something more worthwhile.

Brother Skulzz, did you post on Monica already? If anyone can get an appointment with Mi Ling, please post. Can't commit to next day appointments right now, but would love to test drive. TX.

Aaron Colt
02-10-09, 02:19
Just wondering of anyone out there has seen this ad and tried her out. It sounds promising, but as we all know, things are not quite as they are advertised. TIA!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/1024907111.html

She's nice, check her out.

Warburton 0263
02-10-09, 03:00
I never had any problems with any AMP before. But I'm not fat or ugly.

Thanks for clarifying why many of us have problems with AMPs haha.

I think providers at P10 are quite paranoid, and question to check for possible LE.

Spermacide
02-10-09, 03:57

I think providers at P10 are quite paranoid, and question to check for possible LE.I guess I go with a friend and the MS always seem to know him.

Jet Black
02-10-09, 04:30
Yo brothers!

Jin Joo is back! If you're wondering where she is, look no further than at Ichiban! Had her at last. Went vacation for about 3 wks! Same unique gfe service: lfk, daty, dao, cbj, mish. But as you all know, YMMV. Her TS is always awesome! Lathered up, bodyrub in soapyland and water felt warm as her touch.

You'll recognize this azn blonde kitten when she purrs.

Damage: . 5 house fee; 1. 5 std. Left me wanting more, can't wait to see her again this week now that ProBowl is over.

Be Safe, stay clean.

JB

Mayatin 625
02-10-09, 06:06
Got to Sakura at about 10:00pm, parking on the street (got lucky). If you wear dark clothes in that area it's hard to see you. Went in and MS greeted me and took me to the first room. In walks in Nikki, gorgeous 5'5" slim, "c" cups, mini skirt and bikini top, and this is important to me, very together with the make up and hair (the clean look). Got lucky again. She asked if I wanted to shower but I was ready to get into that NOW. Damn she felt good licking up and down jr as I played with her clit (No FIV she said). Then went into 69 but no DATY just more rubbing her clit. I'm ready to take the plunge, so she starts to ride me and it feels so gooooood. The ride is starting to get faster and faster and then it flows. For her. I tell her I'm going to give it to her from behind and I mount up. Giddyup! I'm feeling so gooooood and then have her lay on her side and I hold up one leg and the other is on the bed (like an aligator I guess) and keep pumping, in the meantime I can play with her clit in this position. More lava flows. Whew. Then I get in mish and just pound it like pounding mochi. We have liftoff! Houston no problems here. After shower and during massage, which was pretty rough and good, made small talk and found out she is here only till Thursday. She is living in Georgia for the last 6 months and only came to Hawaii for 2.3 weeks to make some money. Anyways stay safe and hope you have as much fun and punani as I did.Damage .50 + $.50. 10's all the way.

Excellent Dude
02-10-09, 08:00
Went to Aloha TLC today saw Kimi. She was ok. As I was leaving I caught a glimpse of a girl about 5'-8" tall, asian, had on a bikini and as she walked away
I could see that she had one of the most beautiful, athletic and well proportioned bodies I have ever seen.
Anybody know who that was?

Captin Crunch
02-10-09, 10:06
If they're so paranoid about everyone being LE, just boycott the damn place! With them being paranoid, you don't get the service you pay for and deserve. That would teach them everyone is not the police. What percentage of customers that actually walk through their doors are LE? Boycott them!

I think providers at P10 are quite paranoid, and question to check for possible LE.

Tadhook
02-10-09, 10:22
Got to Sakura at about 10:00pm, parking on the street (got lucky). If you wear dark clothes in that area it's hard to see you. Went in and MS greeted me and took me to the first room. In walks in Nikki, gorgeous 5'5" slim, "c" cups, mini skirt and bikini top, and this is important to me, very together with the make up and hair (the clean look). Got lucky again. She asked if I wanted to shower but I was ready to get into that NOW. Damn she felt good licking up and down jr as I played with her clit (No FIV she said). Then went into 69 but no DATY just more rubbing her clit. I'm ready to take the plunge, so she starts to ride me and it feels so gooooood. The ride is starting to get faster and faster and then it flows. For her. I tell her I'm going to give it to her from behind and I mount up. Giddyup! I'm feeling so gooooood and then have her lay on her side and I hold up one leg and the other is on the bed (like an aligator I guess) and keep pumping, in the meantime I can play with her clit in this position. More lava flows. Whew. Then I get in mish and just pound it like pounding mochi. We have liftoff! Houston no problems here. After shower and during massage, which was pretty rough and good, made small talk and found out she is here only till Thursday. She is living in Georgia for the last 6 months and only came to Hawaii for 2.3 weeks to make some money. Anyways stay safe and hope you have as much fun and punani as I did.
I assume you're talking about the Sakura on Rycroft. There's been some confusion on the forum, since there's the other Sakura on University. Maybe it would help to specify which one at the beginning of a post.

Tadhook
02-10-09, 12:48
This morning's paper carried an item about the Korean owner having to forfeit his property at 1308 and 1320 Rycroft (Lavender/Sakura), along with a huge cash stash. He'll be spending his next three years in Fed lockup (no parole in Fed system). Should be interesting to see how Sakura gets affected, if at all.

Eric Shin
02-10-09, 13:43
Hey..sort of funny story. My buddy said he went to checkout the "New" Imperial in response to the good reports. He was quite disappointed, as the girls were old and ugly. Although he did mention a decent looking local girl. But because he follows the local rule, he did not partake. Anyways, as he was leaving he spotted Asia in front of Champion. She was standing next to her POS car, complete with the fake chrome plastic hubcaps you buy from swap meet. It appeared that she was having car trouble because the hood was up. He was tempted to stop by and check her out, but then a black dude came out of the car. So for those of you dreaming of her tight nani, you might think again. Anyways, as he drove by he yelled out "watch out dude...she has the herps!"...and drove away.

Lovinlife
02-10-09, 15:28
Friends had to call and make appointment a day before. Sometimes Sua wasn't there for the appointment. They said she was worth the hassles.

Solid body and cute (L-9), very friendly (A-8), and service was good (cbj, cfs, daty, lite kissing, S-7). Nothing special though YMMV. I was interested, but rather spend on something more worthwhile.

Brother Skulzz, did you post on Monica already? If anyone can get an appointment with Mi Ling, please post. Can't commit to next day appointments right now, but would love to test drive. TX.I have been to Perfect Ten on a weekly basis. The MS their is very protective of her clients thats why she really checks out new customers. She dosent want any drama cuz if that happens then who ever is their gets the Drama too. Customer service is very important to MS. If the girls are not top notch she lets them go. The girls their that I have been with are great.

Some of the girls their dont provide service to her expectations she lets them go. Perfect Ten is a awesome place to visit clean nice rooms and great messages, oh did I mention the Table showers dont miss that eather. MS is very good at picking the right girls for the right customers to provide you with the best VIP service. Just be patient its worth to time to go and visit them.

Lovinlife
02-10-09, 15:37
Hey guys Perfect Ten is the real deal. MS is providing a great experience their Some times in the past week she has given some new girls a chance and the service wasent very good so she let them go. She has some great girls now Mulan I think her name is is awesome I also think Niki is coming back in the next week she is the best. The MS is very good at taking care of us it is worth a visit.

DT Looker
02-10-09, 15:44
You know, with all this dissing of Asia it makes me want to check this out more and more. We've got nothing, but people talking and yet no one here has SEEN her with herpes. I hate to stick up and take a chance, but someone please do a visual confirm. Has anyone DATED Asia recently? Based on the reports we were getting about her in the beginning, sounds like she was the 'newbie' that made far more money than the rest of the girls in the area. And it looks like all the other girls are jealous about her.

Tell you what, if someone can get a confirmed Asia sighting at work. I'll TOFTT and have my AMP cherry done with her, just to confirm if she has it or not. IF she is breaking out, it should be visible for another week or so... so lets just put this stupid thing to rest.

I've met lots of other 'great' girls in DT that actually were almost Waikiki quality appearance, good service.... BUT the Waikiki Refugees behind Longs started to spread rumors about those girls and they usually disappear since they don't get any dates. (They are bargains compared to them, and 10x better the appears of the cheap side.)

Heck, I've heard that some of the best BJ and service providers in DT have AIDS at one time or another. So lets try to reduce the rumors and someone either get confirmation by either seeing it... or getting it.

So if anyone can confirm where Asia is, I'll TOFTT and be dangerous to check things out.

Pursuer
02-10-09, 16:10
...So lets try to reduce the rumors and someone either get confirmation by either seeing it... or getting it.Ok. I'll volunteer to potentially contract a fatal and/or incurable disease to put all rumors to rest. Afterall, these ****** need to have their reputations upheld.

Eric Shin
02-10-09, 17:00
DT...I think it's quite simple for you to call and make an appt with her. You will then find out if she still works there. As far as the rumor thing, I would tend to think it's BS. But really now, do you really want to TOFTT and find out yourself? I mean, if you play with fire...it doesn't mean you will always get burned...but why take the chance? I would think that since they have medical tests to help make a definitive finding, looking down there won't give you the answers you seek.

Stevet09
02-10-09, 18:05
I have been to Perfect Ten on a weekly basis. The MS their is very protective of her clients thats why she really checks out new customers. She dosent want any drama cuz if that happens then who ever is their gets the Drama too. Customer service is very important to MS. If the girls are not top notch she lets them go. The girls their that I have been with are great.

Some of the girls their dont provide service to her expectations she lets them go. Perfect Ten is a awesome place to visit clean nice rooms and great messages, oh did I mention the Table showers dont miss that eather. MS is very good at picking the right girls for the right customers to provide you with the best VIP service. Just be patient its worth to time to go and visit them.So do you work only once per week or...?

This type of report is what I would refer to as a SHILL, one or the other type.
If you're not a shill, I apologize.

If you are a shill, you might consider contributing in a more positive way to this forum.

From the abbreviations page:

Shill: An insider posing as a satisfied customer.

Shill: A hobbyist who writes unwarranted positive reviews in exchange for discounts or special favors from an agency or provider.

Kapalua
02-10-09, 18:12
Is threesomes available?
Depends upon the particular providers, but some are comfortable with it, especially if they're already familiar with the hobbyist. Just ask.

How about 2 hour sessions?
Personally I've never requested a two-hour session, but I would imagine that for more money, many providers would be willing.

I think that only an hour would feel rushed, especially if a shower and massage is included.
For me, one full hour doesn't feel rushed, but I guess it would depend upon each individual hobbyist. If a hobbyist has a ten-minute table shower and a fifteen-minute massage, for example, that would leave about thirty-five minutes for "monkey business." If the massage seems to be taking too long, a hobbyist can politely move the session along to the next stage.

Kapalua
02-10-09, 18:52
I'll TOFTT and have my AMP cherry done with her, just to confirm if she has it or not. IF she is breaking out, it should be visible for another week or so... so lets just put this stupid thing to rest.
Just wanted to mention that genital herpes can sometimes be transmitted even if the carrier has no visible symptoms, so a lack of visible symptoms would not necessarily be conclusive. (That's merely a general observation, not based on personal knowledge about the condition of any particular provider.)

Comp Dude 35
02-10-09, 20:54
Someone asked this question before and no one answered the question; is she or isn't she the girl "Mina" who used to work at Golden Massage (King St) and Tokyo Massage (CC) ?
CD35

You know, with all this dissing of Asia it makes me want to check this out more and more. We've got nothing, but people talking and yet no one here has SEEN her with herpes. I hate to stick up and take a chance, but someone please do a visual confirm. Has anyone DATED Asia recently? Based on the reports we were getting about her in the beginning, sounds like she was the 'newbie' that made far more money than the rest of the girls in the area. And it looks like all the other girls are jealous about her.

Tell you what, if someone can get a confirmed Asia sighting at work. I'll TOFTT and have my AMP cherry done with her, just to confirm if she has it or not. IF she is breaking out, it should be visible for another week or so... so lets just put this stupid thing to rest.

I've met lots of other 'great' girls in DT that actually were almost Waikiki quality appearance, good service.... BUT the Waikiki Refugees behind Longs started to spread rumors about those girls and they usually disappear since they don't get any dates. (They are bargains compared to them, and 10x better the appears of the cheap side.)

Heck, I've heard that some of the best BJ and service providers in DT have AIDS at one time or another. So lets try to reduce the rumors and someone either get confirmation by either seeing it... or getting it.

So if anyone can confirm where Asia is, I'll TOFTT and be dangerous to check things out.

Neko Hunta
02-10-09, 21:23
Someone asked this question before and no one answered the question; is she or isn't she the girl "Mina" who used to work at Golden Massage (King St) and Tokyo Massage (CC) ?

CD35Asia Burke is a local Japanese girl. Mina is a chubby Korean. These were stated in previous posts. Look at the pic (Eman007's post #4303) from the CL on Asia, you would definetly know that she is not a chubby korean. And to add, no fuckin way do korean's have a phat ass like that!

I have never seen both personally but from reading "past" posts, obviously they are not the same person.

Sugar Daddy808
02-10-09, 21:40
Hey guys Perfect Ten is the real deal. MS is providing a great experience their Some times in the past week she has given some new girls a chance and the service wasent very good so she let them go. She has some great girls now Mulan I think her name is is awesome I also think Niki is coming back in the next week she is the best. The MS is very good at taking care of us it is worth a visit.Always have great service there, and MS does a great job!!

Talon X
02-10-09, 22:34
Hey guys Perfect Ten is the real deal. MS is providing a great experience their Some times in the past week she has given some new girls a chance and the service wasent very good so she let them go. She has some great girls now Mulan I think her name is is awesome I also think Niki is coming back in the next week she is the best. The MS is very good at taking care of us it is worth a visit.New blood at Perfect Ten is advertising. Her name is Keiko. Here are 2 of her ad pics. TX.

Talon X
02-10-09, 22:51
Hey guys Perfect Ten is the real deal. MS is providing a great experience their Some times in the past week she has given some new girls a chance and the service wasent very good so she let them go. She has some great girls now Mulan I think her name is is awesome I also think Niki is coming back in the next week she is the best. The MS is very good at taking care of us it is worth a visit.Because PT advertises a lot on the internet, the MS must be worried about LE and extra careful with new clients. Brother Maxowt did you review Mulan and Niki. Found pics of Mulan, are they accurate. TX.

Modelsearch10
02-11-09, 00:00

Whats the services rendered ?? I was wondering about that ad as well. Any info would be helpful: Looks Attitude, Location .... any ?

Durdee
02-11-09, 01:17
She seems to be hot topic at the moment.

Found this CL post.

Is that really her?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ers/1006620719.html

Sambkkpr
02-11-09, 01:56
Because PT advertises a lot on the internet, the MS must be worried about LE and extra careful with new clients. Brother Maxowt did you review Mulan and Niki. Found pics of Mulan, are they accurate. TX.I met Mulan before. She was very nice and quite pretty lady. The only thing I didn't like about her was that she had too many tatoos around her waist (ugly tats) they were a turn off for me. MS told me Mulan was 19 (that was BS). Her face looked kind of young but her body looked a bit old. MS also gave me a hard time; questioned me all kind of stuff; actually, was thinking about doing her but ney, her breasts were too small. Anyway, if you don't mind the tatoos, Mulan is good. The pics looked like hers but maybe a few years back and I don't see any tatoos in the pictures.

DT Looker
02-11-09, 02:09
Ok. I'll volunteer to potentially contract a fatal and/or incurable disease to put all rumors to rest. Afterall, these ****** need to have their reputations upheld.
Actually, Herpes is incurable but not at all fatal. From what I've read its just very 'inconvenient'. What I just hate is rumors and no facts. No one has actually gotten a confirmation.

DT...I think it's quite simple for you to call and make an appt with her. You will then find out if she still works there. As far as the rumor thing, I would tend to think it's BS. But really now, do you really want to TOFTT and find out yourself? I mean, if you play with fire...it doesn't mean you will always get burned...but why take the chance? I would think that since they have medical tests to help make a definitive finding, looking down there won't give you the answers you seek.
Tried to call and see if she is working there. First number is deactivated. Second number is on, but they say she doesn't work there anymore. Heck, we all play with fire when we monger. If you believe certain people in DT there is a complete epidemic of Herpes, or AIDS down there. Yet some of us still head down there. Only the High Class girls and Escorts are any 'safer' if we believe that article that was posted in the past.

Just wanted to mention that genital herpes can sometimes be transmitted even if the carrier has no visible symptoms, so a lack of visible symptoms would not necessarily be conclusive. (That's merely a general observation, not based on personal knowledge about the condition of any particular provider.)
I know that. Hell, one of my old 'regulars' came 'clean' to me about having them 'down below'. Scared the hell out of me. Got tested, didn't have it at the time. So I learned as much as I can about it. Hell, still played with her, but always used a rubber. We still had some good times before she retired, probably was the only one dating her after a while. Didn't catch Herpes from her. Although, she did tell me when she was breaking out so we didn't play at all when she was breaking out, and after. She also went on a small Valtrex diet to prevent the flareups and made it much less likely for her to pass it on. Spending about $80 for a prescription every month or so for the 'Higher End' girls isn't that much. You might be dating some girls who do have Herpes, but are on that diet.

Softball Slutt
02-11-09, 02:12

CD35Hey Mina Fan Club,

I ran into her at Zippy's-Pikoi/S King Street last week. She invited me up to visit her at her new dig's Excel Massage. However, they close between 8-9PM so you have to get her in the early PM! Yeah, she does give a solid massage with her services! Tried her out about 6 months ago so I can see why your hot for the chase.

Softball Slutt
02-11-09, 02:17
So do you work only once per week or...?

If you're not a shill, I apologize.

If you are a shill, you might consider contributing in a more positive way to this forum.

From the abbreviations page:

Shill: An insider posing as a satisfied customer.

Shill: A hobbyist who writes unwarranted positive reviews in exchange for discounts or special favors from an agency or provider.I agree! He is probably Sua's pimp who I have heard sits in a SUV guarding the place in the parking lot from the next LE raid. This place is taking the business from many of the other AMP's.The girls are all advertising separately on CL like ol Korean Kris & Ivy were running 2 to 5 ads a day on CL when there Downtown Century Square place was a revolving door 4-6 months ago!

Jonesing
02-11-09, 03:20
Never had a real massage here in hawaii.

I don't need any extras, just a good massage for hopefully not too much.

Someone told me that century center has a lot of legit places as well as places where they teach. Something like I could get someone who's learning at a cheaper rate.

Seems like you guys know your stuff.

Thanks!

Bumbai
02-11-09, 03:45
Does anyone know if Jun is back?

Sancho2063
02-11-09, 03:45
I went back to check out Hana, she was there but out of commission. She was walking with a cane and said she hurt her back. She introduced me to a new MILF named Olga. Slim 35+ long back hair not terrible on the eyes. Gave a good massage and good HE. .5 to MS .5 to Olga.

Blake123
02-11-09, 04:26
Hi Kids.

Maybe my next journey will be Thai-Issan. Never seen Jennifer for a long time...Wonder how she's been and how she looks now. Anyone experienced her?

late.

I've had a massage from Jennifer a few months ago. She's attractive, but massage was nothing spectacular. Of course, no play.

Ewabeachguy
02-11-09, 04:27
Hi,

Sorry to ask this, but where is Perfect 10?

Thank you.

Mongers Rus
02-11-09, 05:43

So if anyone can confirm where Asia is, I'll TOFTT and be dangerous to check things out.Brother DT. Why take the chance, she can easily be servicing everyone when it's not flared up, or controlled by medication. Again, it's not fatal at all, but it's incurable. Like Eddie Murphy said, "It's like luggage, you take it with you where ever you go". I wouldn't chance it. There's a lot more Asia's out there to explore.

Good luck.

DM

Excellent Dude
02-11-09, 05:52
Drove to Sakura about 10PM last night. Parked at the corner and walked in and greeted by a very young mms. She escorted me to the room and asked a lot of questions concerning my last visit and who did I see.
Anyway, after getting over that, she asked who did I want to see. I said let's take a look at the talent. I have to say that I'm from Hawaii but haven't been around for a few years except for short holidays because of work on the mainland. Mms then took me out to the front room and called the girls out. I would say there was about 25 of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in one place. I could not make a decision and just asked the mms to choose for me.
Anyway, I'm glad I did. I go back to the room and disrobe. In walks J****e.
Twenty seven years old and looks like 20. About 5'-7' tall, thinnish but nice curves, about 32 - 33 b chi-chi's, tanned and really beautiful K-lady. I am laying on my stomach. She says hi and we exchange first names. At this point she disrobes and is sitting on my hips and is giving me a medium massage. About five minutes of this and I cut thru the chase by lifting my head, raising my left side and patting the bed with my left hand, and asking her to come here. She leans over and grabs my joint in one motion and continues to play with it, while laying on her back next to me. And for the first time I stare into her eyes and begin dfk'ing her. This goes on for about five minutes when she gets up and goes for the bj. Wow, even though she slipped on a cover, I could not tell. She really did give a great CBJ. After about 10 min of this she mounted me for some really great pull and push cg, pure extasy, she was really tight. I almost popped here, so we switched to mish and I began my pornstar pounding on her. The expressions on her face went thru the roof. She began making noises and then she grabbed my arms, squeezing them and her body really tightened up and she yelled something in korean. After that I pulled out and laid lightly on her and she began kissing my neck and cheek then my lips and we really got into the DFK/LFK. After doing this for about 10 minutes. I asked her if she wanted to cum again and she said let's both cum. And immediately after I inserted it she began her yelling and I began pounding and pounding until I could feel my cumming process starting and I kept pounding. I could see she was tightening up and she let go another big one, and at this point, I couldn't take the buildup anymore and exploded, it felt like a cannon went off when I popped. I rolled over and we both stared at the ceiling. When we recovered, I had time for a TS so she said ok. After that I got dressed and told her that I was madly in love with her, got another DFK and left.

Would I repeat. Absolutely.
$$.00 total.

Kapalua
02-11-09, 13:16
Sorry to ask this, but where is Perfect 10?
Perfect 10 is located at 1507 South King Street, in #101 of the A.Y. Wong Building. That building is set back from the makai side of South King Street, Diamond Head of Kaheka Street and Ewa of Kalakaua Avenue.

Ck813
02-11-09, 13:50
Can someone tell me what the big fuss is about this Herpes and Asia girl? ! I read these posts and I get disgusted. If you were married and your wife had a break out that she did not have one for let's say 10 years into your marriage would you now divorce her?

These providers are human beings like us and deserve better! Treat them with respect! I personally do not have Herpes best to my knowledge.

What I am trying to say is let her live in peace and let's share about better experiences. Unless you have seen it yourself we should not believe word of mouth or second or worse yet even third hand knowledge. Hear say does not work with me!

There is just so much BS on here!

Aloha Brothers!

Brother DT. Why take the chance, she can easily be servicing everyone when it's not flared up, or controlled by medication. Again, it's not fatal at all, but it's incurable. Like Eddie Murphy said, "It's like luggage, you take it with you where ever you go". I wouldn't chance it. There's a lot more Asia's out there to explore.

Good luck.

DM

DT Looker
02-11-09, 13:53
Brother DT. Why take the chance, she can easily be servicing everyone when it's not flared up, or controlled by medication. Again, it's not fatal at all, but it's incurable. Like Eddie Murphy said, "It's like luggage, you take it with you where ever you go". I wouldn't chance it. There's a lot more Asia's out there to explore.

Good luck.

DM
What I'm just tired is that we've all got rumors and no facts. If I told you how many times I was told this provider has Herpes, or that provider has AIDS. I'd never pick up a girl again. All I want is some FACTS, if I passed every single rumor I knew about the DT or MT scene, none of the girls would get dates from us. We might be missing some perfectly good nan, just because someone out there spread a rumor that she's got Herpes. We haven't gotten a single confirmation that Anonymonger got Herpes from her, we haven't even gotten anyone to confirm it. All we have is his word, which was second hand from another provider. No one has dated with her, and no one has asked her directly about the situation. Neither has he given an update about the situation since then. If it was AIDS, heck I'd probably take a moment to reconsider, but I've heard more 'incidents' of Herpes in every scene.

Heck, should I pass this on? Apparently there is a complete outbreak in DT. ALL the girls have it.. from what I understand talking to almost every girl down there.. they claim that someone else has Herpes.. almost every single one of them says that another of them has it... from the girls behind Longs, to the rest of the bargains. Only a 'New' girl doesn't have it, until they get more dates than everyone else... THEN she has it also... since about 1/2 the Longs girls also do MT... what does that tell you? Maybe its in the AMPs as well. Now look, we have a complete outbreak all over... (And truthfully... I HAVE heard of 'this girl' or 'that girl' having Herpes all over DT.)

Which is why I want a CONFIRM. Heck... I haven't seen a Japanese Provider in how long in either place. Mostly cause every single one of them go through this exact process. We always hear of a local girl, Korean, Chinese, but I haven't seen a JAPANESE provider last as long unless she goes through this same thing.

(Sorry for the long rant... I really wanted to try her before all this drama happened)

Jetsetter083
02-11-09, 14:52

Someone told me that century center has a lot of legit places as well as places where they teach. Something like I could get someone who's learning at a cheaper rate.

Thanks!The massage specialists are a legit place that will do 60 min for $30 if you go with an apprentice. Also, Siam Thai Massage is great, I go to Thip who is excellent at massage. Don't expect extras from her though. She is hot and spinner type. I also hear Thai Hawaiian in Century Center is good as well. Just understand that some of these places don't provide all that much privacy as the walls don't go to the ceiling and at the Thai places, there can be a lot of distracting chatter. Enjoy!

Sambkkpr
02-11-09, 14:54
What I'm just tired is that we've all got rumors and no facts. If I told you how many times I was told this provider has Herpes, or that provider has AIDS. I'd never pick up a girl again. All I want is some FACTS, if I passed every single rumor I knew about the DT or MT scene, none of the girls would get dates from us. We might be missing some perfectly good nan, just because someone out there spread a rumor that she's got Herpes. We haven't gotten a single confirmation that Anonymonger got Herpes from her, we haven't even gotten anyone to confirm it. All we have is his word, which was second hand from another provider. No one has dated with her, and no one has asked her directly about the situation. Neither has he given an update about the situation since then. If it was AIDS, heck I'd probably take a moment to reconsider, but I've heard more 'incidents' of Herpes in every scene.

Heck, should I pass this on? Apparently there is a complete outbreak in DT. ALL the girls have it. From what I understand talking to almost every girl down there. They claim that someone else has Herpes. Almost every single one of them says that another of them has it. From the girls behind Longs, to the rest of the bargains. Only a 'New' girl doesn't have it, until they get more dates than everyone else. THEN she has it also. Since about 1/2 the Longs girls also do MT. What does that tell you? Maybe its in the AMPs as well. Now look, we have a complete outbreak all over. (And truthfully. I HAVE heard of 'this girl' or 'that girl' having Herpes all over DT.)

Which is why I want a CONFIRM. Heck. I haven't seen a Japanese Provider in how long in either place. Mostly cause every single one of them go through this exact process. We always hear of a local girl, Korean, Chinese, but I haven't seen a JAPANESE provider last as long unless she goes through this same thing.

(Sorry for the long rant. I really wanted to try her before all this drama happened)I think you should go ahead check her out and report back your findings. We all will appreciate it.

Kapalua
02-11-09, 15:02
After I read those two messages about Perfect 10, I had the same thought. They seemed similar to advertising, and were posted by someone who joined the forum on the same day that the messages appeared (yesterday). Hopefully that new member will now post some detailed reports about places other than Perfect 10. :)

Sugar Daddy808
02-11-09, 15:36
Does anyone know if Jun is back?Not sure about jun, but tried this Kgirl name Kelly very cute and sexy spinner type, nice soft b cups very tight nani, light massage in to 10 min cbj almost popped, switched to 69, cg then on her back acg, standing mish and doggie the popped, lfk cleaned me up, great small talk she speaks english very well says she's for san diego and texas no Ts with her next time she said, L/8 A/8 S/9 would repeat,damage $$.

Malabar
02-11-09, 18:42
Because PT advertises a lot on the internet, the MS must be worried about LE and extra careful with new clients. Brother Maxowt did you review Mulan and Niki. Found pics of Mulan, are they accurate. TX.

Couldn't find anything on Mulan01 or 02. Mulan03 is a different story. check out:

http://www.pclady.com.cn/body/thinness/sport/0607/108187.html
http://www.tienphong.vn/Tianyon/Index.aspx?ArticleID=100388&ChannelID=7
http://www.rayli.com.cn/0020/2007-09-17/L0020005_260815_10.html
http://women.sohu.com/20060801/n244544920.shtml
http://cq.qq.com/a/20071213/000260_4.htm

There's more but that enough.

Regards

Mal

Wulfen
02-11-09, 19:26
Been a while. Decided to give myself a gift of a 20something going by T****a.

As is the story, many questions, confirmation callbacks prior to arrival.."what is your work?, you're not police ?" After that drill from the MS (who I thought was more attractive than either of the girls I saw working. I was handed a towel and asked if I wanted to shower. Having surfed earlier, I accepted and was met by my arranged provider in the comfortable, clean room.

Her body is pretty well captured by the pictures, early to mid 20's, face pleasant, but not in the same league as her body. We chatted while she gave me a half- hearted massage. Standard CBJ, CG, DS, and finished from behind. Her breasts, body and skin made things worthwhile. While easy to talk to, her approach toward the actual service I'd come for was a little too "professionally unenthusiastic," but maybe ymmv? In my experience, the appearance was like a high end sports car, that drives and handles like something less exotic. Really nice, natural feeling breasts that defy gravity, with perfect nipples (I'm not a fan of the the silver dollar plus sized versions that seem to cover 1/2 the available breast surface).

I definitely had an enjoyable time, and to her credit, she took the remaining time after I finished to clean me up nicely at the table shampoo, so I tipped her above the standard. L/A/S 8/7.5/8 damage.5 house, $.80 tip $$.30 total

Eric Shin
02-11-09, 20:05
Hey DT...sorry for the stress bro. Although, somewhat consistent with the rumor being spread, is that Asia no longer works at the TLC.

Lovinlife
02-11-09, 20:12
Because PT advertises a lot on the internet, the MS must be worried about LE and extra careful with new clients. Brother Maxowt did you review Mulan and Niki. Found pics of Mulan, are they accurate. TX.The photos of mulan are accurate. The other girls photo I cannot say I have not been with her yet

Lovinlife
02-11-09, 20:19
After I read those two messages about Perfect 10, I had the same thought. They seemed similar to advertising, and were posted by someone who joined the forum on the same day that the messages appeared (yesterday). Hopefully that new member will now post some detailed reports about places other than Perfect 10. :)I will try to visit some other providers. I joined yesterday because I learned of this site from a buddy tired of taking the chance on CL. You guys all post some good info here. As to me getting a discount for posting is not true. I do like the fact that the chance of a raid while I am at P10 are less likely do to the fact of the heavy screening I cannot risk that type of exposure. It is my first experiance doing this ever so forgive me for not being up on all the lingo or sounding like an advertiser that is not the case.

Thanks for the input tho Bro's.

Comp Dude 35
02-11-09, 23:19
Thanks, SS; just wanted to make sure she's not the Herpes girl (though who knows if any of these girls have stuff going on).

I have her cell, so I can always find her, but she won't tell me if she has anything nor will she tell me if she was posing as someone else.

Aloha!
CD35

Hey Mina Fan Club,

I ran into her at Zippy's-Pikoi/S King Street last week. She invited me up to visit her at her new dig's Excel Massage. However, they close between 8-9PM so you have to get her in the early PM! Yeah, she does give a solid massage with her services! Tried her out about 6 months ago so I can see why your hot for the chase.

Puinsai808
02-11-09, 23:33
Whats with all the "**************"?Yeah. Why are the provider's names all ************ed out. What's the purpose of the report if we don't know who's being reviewed?

Neko Hunta
02-12-09, 00:19
I do like the fact that the chance of a raid while I am at P10 are less likely do to the fact of the heavy screening I cannot risk that type of exposure. Maxowt,

You think heavy screening will deter the LE from raiding the place? LMAO! That some funny shit!

Mean da dope!

Lataz,

Neko

Jonesing
02-12-09, 00:34
The massage specialists are a legit place that will do 60 min for $30 if you go with an apprentice. Also, Siam Thai Massage is great, I go to Thip who is excellent at massage. Don't expect extras from her though. She is hot and spinner type. I also hear Thai Hawaiian in Century Center is good as well. Just understand that some of these places don't provide all that much privacy as the walls don't go to the ceiling and at the Thai places, there can be a lot of distracting chatter. Enjoy!How much are those thai places?

Are those apprentice ones in century center?

Do I have to make appointments or can I just walk in?

Thanks!

Excellent Dude
02-12-09, 01:08
And have any of you ever stopped to think. What if this is just a vicious rumor and she doesn't have Herpes.

How vicious can you get!

Because she didn't want to fuck somebody. She got blasted.

Shame on you!

Did anybody who had fs with her ever come down with it. From what I read, all you have to do is get a little stressed out with anxiety and you will know. For a lot of people that's an every day occurance.

It will become obvious.

Not wanting to paraphrase a great teacher. Let the first man who caught Herpes cast the first stone. Is anyone out there?

Your most Excellent Dude.

Candyman2002
02-12-09, 02:20
I think she's @ perfect 10 judging from the posts on here.Anyone know where Kimi is at now? Another monger here said that she left P-10. Wanted to try her but i guess I'm too late.

Da One
02-12-09, 02:20
Yea, Aaron need more info please!

Bench Warmer
02-12-09, 04:19
And have any of you ever stopped to think. What if this is just a vicious rumor and she doesn't have Herpes.

How vicious can you get!

Shame on you!

Did anybody who had fs with her ever come down with it. From what I read, all you have to do is get a little stressed out with anxiety and you will know.
For a lot of people that's an every day occurance.
It will become obvious.

Not wanting to paraphrase a great teacher. Let the first man who caught Herpes cast the first stone. Is anyone out there?

Your most Excellent Dude.Why risk getting it? Just stay away and all is good.

Exposed
02-12-09, 05:06

How vicious can you get!

Shame on you!

Did anybody who had fs with her ever come down with it. From what I read, all you have to do is get a little stressed out with anxiety and you will know.
For a lot of people that's an every day occurance.
It will become obvious.

Your most Excellent Dude.Sometimes it's better to play it safe.

Talon X
02-12-09, 05:26
Couldn't find anything on Mulan01 or 02. Mulan03 is a different story. MalBrother Malabar,

Very awesome knowledge of internet to be able to search for identical pix. Thanks for the 411. The pics that look too good to be true, usually are. I'll put Mulan on the bottom of my "must see" list.

Thanks,

TX

Talon X
02-12-09, 05:34
I met Mulan before. She was very nice and quite pretty lady. The only thing I didn't like about her was that she had too many tatoos around her waist (ugly tats) they were a turn off for me. MS told me Mulan was 19 (that was BS). Her face looked kind of young but her body looked a bit old. MS also gave me a hard time; questioned me all kind of stuff; actually, was thinking about doing her but ney, her breasts were too small. Anyway, if you don't mind the tatoos, Mulan is good. The pics looked like hers but maybe a few years back and I don't see any tatoos in the pictures.Thanks for the 411. Not a fan of tatoos. Tatoos are similar to painting on fine silk. You can have the finest art on the silk, but it always ruins the natural beauty of the material. IMHO.

TX

Mongers Rus
02-12-09, 05:37

Thanks!I concur..Thip is top notch if you like it a little harder than medium. She's pretty strong for her size. Between Nina & Thip I would say, but Nina is always busy as she's the owner. Can't go wrong with Thip. She works Mon-Fri from 3pm. She'll come in earlier if you set up an appointment.

Someday when you get brave, try the Authentic Thai Massage, it's a dry massage where you can leave your boxers on. See if you can handle it. It's pretty awesome.

Goodluck

DM

Anonymonger808
02-12-09, 06:06
Hey guys, me again, still waiting on the blood tests. Luckily I don't think I have Herpes, but time will tell.

Anyhow, Just to go over somethings with the whole Asia rumors-

1. I was told she had Herpes by one of the other girls who works at Aloha TLC. I have since considered the possibility of it just being a vicious rumor. Still, better safe then sorry.

2. Asia no longer works at Aloha TLC. In fact, the day after I posted that I heard that she has Herpes was the last time she posted to Craigslist. I've been watching it fairly consitently because I promised to try to hook up with her again to determine the Truth.

3. I tried calling her directly recently and she denied being a sex worker. She seemed to have been having a rough day because she started to cry to me over the phone and kept saying that she's in a bad situation. She called me later that evening to ask how to get to Pearlridge Mall from Pearl City. She paniced and ended up at a 7-11 in Waipio Gentry. I haven't heard from her since.

4. Specifically to DT Looker. As I said in point 2, I've been trying to get a confirmation but all avenues of access seem to have been cut off.

5. Specifically to Durdee. In my first post here, I stated that the girl in that ad was Not Asia. Asia is a local Japanese girl and I thought she was very cute. I'm very sad that I can't find her.

6. Specifically to Excellent Dude. Please, don't be a Douche.

6A. First off, I've been saying that it might be false since Day 2 and I've been trying to get in touch with Asia since then with no luck.

6B. Secondly, she's not getting blasted because she didn't want to fuck someone. If anything she's getting blasted because she pissed off one of the other girls there. I asked about her when I went to Aloha TLC and saw Angel. Angel told me she had Herpes and that she didn't work there anymore. It's possible that she just upset Angel because Asia asked for more, from what I understand she was asking for $200 for a half hour when everyone else took $150 for a full hour.

6C. Third off, getting self righteous and paraphrasing the Bible to try to generate a sense of guilt in our fellow forumites is a horrible thing to do. If you had been playing ANY attention at all to the conversation you'll have discovered that most of us who are concerned are taking the steps neccessary to discover the truth of this matter and it's those of you who are trying to defend or dismiss the information as false (Execept Dan1388 who was very level headed about the whole thing) are the ones who are making accusations, making demands of your fellow forumites and generally blowing things out of proportion. DT Looker had escalated it a bit but he also took on the rumor by challenging it, saying that he'd be willing to risk his health and future as a monger. I respect him for that but think that it was a bit over the top. You, Dude, on the other hand, have just been casting your own 'Stones' at the ones discussing this rumor.

To everyone else. I just had to say something here. I'm not trying to discredit Asia. I liked her, a lot. I wanted to become one of her regulars. I wanted to watch her grow in experience and hopefully become a top shelf provider, maybe even get to be one of her privaledged VIPs if she got to be really good. But since our hobby revolves around sex and sexual contact, it is Critical that we share ANY information about sexually transmitted diseases that any provider may or may not have. It is then up to those brave souls who will truely Take One For The Team and risk health and hobby to discover the truth behind any allegations of STDs cast upon the providers that we work with. For the rest of us, it serves as a warning and a reminder to regularly get tested for STDs to make sure that our provider pool remains as clean as we can make it.

God Bless, and Good Hunting

-Anonymonger808

P.S.. Excellent Dude, here's a TL; DR version for you. If you're not willing to Take One For The Team to dispell the rumor, don't condemn others for spreading it.

Candy Addict
02-12-09, 06:22

Heck, should I pass this on? Apparently there is a complete outbreak in DT. ALL the girls have it. From what I understand talking to almost every girl down there. They claim that someone else has Herpes. Almost every single one of them says that another of them has it. From the girls behind Longs, to the rest of the bargains. Only a 'New' girl doesn't have it, until they get more dates than everyone else. THEN she has it also. Since about 1/2 the Longs girls also do MT. What does that tell you? Maybe its in the AMPs as well. Now look, we have a complete outbreak all over. (And truthfully. I HAVE heard of 'this girl' or 'that girl' having Herpes all over DT.)

Which is why I want a CONFIRM. Heck. I haven't seen a Japanese Provider in how long in either place. Mostly cause every single one of them go through this exact process. We always hear of a local girl, Korean, Chinese, but I haven't seen a JAPANESE provider last as long unless she goes through this same thing.

(Sorry for the long rant. I really wanted to try her before all this drama happened)Brother DT (and Brothers Skulzz and E. Dude) I couldn't agree with you more! If you'll recall, we went through this exact same BS last year with Mimi at Pine Tree. Rumors. Never a confirmation. Never a first-hand report of a monger catching anything from her. Meanwhile, several of our brother mongers partook of her BBFS during this period (including me) and none of us ever caught anything from her. And since stress and anxiety can trigger an outbreak, I've undergone enough stress and anxiety since the economy melted down that I should be experiencing a massive one by now! I got zip, zero, zilch, nada, no mo' nuhting!

As Skulzz said in his post, hearsay is not gonna cut it.

CA

Daspbrah
02-12-09, 09:57
Might as well post this CL ad here in USG. Lots of people want to know more about this provider, unfortunately I don't know anything. Hopefully someone sees this ad again and sheds some light:

CL Ad...

Be Treated Like a KING...Call Jaslene 294-5332 (near airport)
Reply to: serv-1024907111@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-07, 8:21AM HST

Aloha Gentlemen,
The weekend is upon us. Come experience my sensual Power of Touch session and find pure relaxtion. Get the undivided attention of this Puerto Rican Asian model with the HOT physique and SWEET personality. Every man should take the time out to be pampered and treated like a KING. I’m usually available day or night. Call me at 808-294-5332. Don’t hesitate…

Royal 60 minute Session $180
Spice up shower time with a caramel goddess at your side. When we get out, it’s time for my soothing hands to give your ENTIRE body that special touch it has been craving…

Peace and Happiness,
Jaslene

Excellent Dude
02-12-09, 11:48
With reference to your question on the abbreviated provider names.

Apparently, This has to do with LE and their monitors on this board.

This is apparent all over the country.

Makes the providers and the establishments nervous.

Some establishments will even change the name of the providers to lead astray LE.

What's been happening with me is that I get PM'd and if that monger has a few posts to his name or has senior status then I will reveal the name.

That way nobody has to get nervous. Still nothing is foolproof, but it's much better than blurting it out on the post.

Excellent Dude

Excellent Dude
02-12-09, 12:15
Incidentally, I do remember that a number of vicious rumors wiped out a very lovely provider from Japan named Junko. Too bad.
I used to love seeing her.

Does anybody have any idea what happened to Junko?

Excellent Dude

Qjkl
02-12-09, 13:49
Couldn't find anything on Mulan01 or 02. Mulan03 is a different story. check out:

http://www.pclady.com.cn/body/thinness/sport/0607/108187.html
http://www.tienphong.vn/Tianyon/Index.aspx?ArticleID=100388&ChannelID=7
http://www.rayli.com.cn/0020/2007-09-17/L0020005_260815_10.html
http://women.sohu.com/20060801/n244544920.shtml
http://cq.qq.com/a/20071213/000260_4.htm

There's more but that enough.

Regards

MalUnless someone can prove otherwise, I think all of Perfect Ten's pics are fake. They may resemble the real girl but are not actual pictures. This is true of Sua, TJ, and Mulan's pix. All three of them are hot, Mulan is a little larger and has some tats, I think they use other pix more for confidentiality than deception, but they're not the actual girl you'll see.

John Ross
02-12-09, 14:59
Incidentally, I do remember that a number of vicious rumors wiped out a very lovely provider from Japan named Junko. Too bad.
I used to love seeing her.

I believe another similar rumor about Junko and a black dude surfaced and I'm pretty sure the same guy started that one as with Asia. Which leads me to believe that no matter what the guys name is on the board, he may be black or maybe even a pimp. His ho's taken second fiddle to Junko or Asia.

Does anybody have any idea what happened to Junko?

Excellent Dude
Junko is Jennifer at Sakura Massage on University Ave. As for the rumour about Junko and a black guy, that was/is her husband. He's not her pimp as he has no money and it seems that it was primarily a Green Card marriage. She is still good to see, talk to and fool around with.

Slypher
02-12-09, 15:18
Atanonymonger808. Dude. Calm down. I don't think anyone here was really attacking anyone. Just that. Some of us are sick of hearing the Herpes rumor. You know?

Keola
02-12-09, 15:36
Tried Elexy Kim she advertises on CL. She operates in the Waipahu area. Her rates are $50 for swedish and $80 for full body massage. She is on the older side, little chubby but gives a decent massage. I didn't know that this would be a massage with a happy ending so I only had $20 to tip her. She wanted a little more cause she does provide a HE. I got to suck on her nipples and she sucked on my cock a little bit. For the cost, not too bad. Don't know what she expects for the tip though! I said that I would give her a tip next time I saw her. The HE had to be fast cause we were almost done with the massage. That left me 5 minutes or so to cum. Might repeat just cause close to where I live.

Excellent Dude
02-12-09, 15:56
Thanks for the tip John Ross.
I'm forever indebted to you.

Also, apologies to whomever I might have offended.

Stevet09
02-12-09, 19:27

Heck, should I pass this on? Apparently there is a complete outbreak in DT. ALL the girls have it.. from what I understand talking to almost every girl down there.. they claim that someone else has Herpes.. almost every single one of them says that another of them has it... from the girls behind Longs, to the rest of the bargains. Only a 'New' girl doesn't have it, until they get more dates than everyone else... THEN she has it also... since about 1/2 the Longs girls also do MT... what does that tell you? Maybe its in the AMPs as well. Now look, we have a complete outbreak all over... (And truthfully... I HAVE heard of 'this girl' or 'that girl' having Herpes all over DT.)

Which is why I want a CONFIRM. Heck... I haven't seen a Japanese Provider in how long in either place. Mostly cause every single one of them go through this exact process. We always hear of a local girl, Korean, Chinese, but I haven't seen a JAPANESE provider last as long unless she goes through this same thing.

(Sorry for the long rant... I really wanted to try her before all this drama happened)I am wondering how we would ever be able to post facts like this in this forum. Would someone be able to show us how to really do this? For example, medical reports are not public domain, so where would we get these facts?

My point is that no matter what you read on here, you have to take it with a grain of salt. Not every report about a provider is fact, and there is no way to verify anything unless you have first hand knowledge. You only know about your own medical history for sure, and if you are close enough to someone, they may share theirs with you, and that's a fact that ends there, and cannot really be transferred to here.

This is not meant to be a personal attack. Rather, it is meant to give perspective on all this stuff we all rant about from time to time.

Azn Doodz
02-12-09, 20:08
I would say there was about 25 of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in one place.Does Sakura really have that many girls working there? I've never been but just curious. I don't think I'd feel comfortable picking from that many either

Rob69
02-12-09, 20:24
When visiting Top Floor, I've had three different people come to the door on different days: the older woman who seems to serve as a mamasan; the provider Tomiko; and another provider (whose name I don't know). So if you were declined entry by one person, if you visit again on a different day maybe another person will answer the door and let you in. At least it's worth a try.Reading past contributions, I thought I'd try Top Floor today. Called the number from the paper ad. Old lady answered but she didn't seem to understand me. Almost like she was deaf! Waited an hour and called again. Woman answered and asked my name. She told me to come in an hour. When I got there I asked to see Marie but the milf who answered the door said she wasn't there and would let me try a new girl. Went into the room but did not undress. Wanted to wait for the girl to show up. When she did, she looked 40s or even 50s, tall, spinner, enhanced rack, but kinda fugly. I decided to pass. The milf who answered the door looked pretty sexy and friendly but I was looking for younger. So I guess the report is that if you want young, don't go to Top Floor. Went to bar for a drink instead, and home with blue balls.

John Ross
02-13-09, 00:50
Thanks for the tip John Ross.
I'm forever indebted to you.

Also, apologies to whomever I might have offended.
Go there and she'll answer the door. If she doesn't know you and you ask for Junko, you'll get the runaround.

Dan1388
02-13-09, 01:00

How vicious can you get!

Shame on you!

Did anybody who had fs with her ever come down with it. From what I read, all you have to do is get a little stressed out with anxiety and you will know. For a lot of people that's an every day occurance.

It will become obvious.

Your most Excellent Dude.First off if you wanna track her down and roll the dice and report back to us then by all means.

Some of us prefer to be safe, you can call it a rumor or whatever you wish, I consider it a warning and thank the people who said so.

Genji 808
02-13-09, 01:45
Alright time to post a review. I wasn't going to post since the info seems redundant but like most of you, I'm tired of reading the herpes stuff. Lets keep that on another forum, this is for MP REPORTS.

Anyway, saw Penny for the first time a few weeks back. She looked pretty good. Tanned all over and nice and meaty. Reminded me of Beyonce. She was very friendly. Rim was pretty good and her CBJ skills were just ok for me. The sex on the other hand was dang good. The girl can ride and likes to back it up during doggy. The only thing I didn't like was her stamina. Although it took a long time for me, she got tired and finished me up with a HJ.

L7A8S8. I will repeat!

Stewart Ya
02-13-09, 03:06
Alright time to post a review. I wasn't going to post since the info seems redundant but like most of you, I'm tired of reading the herpes stuff. Lets keep that on another forum, this is for MP REPORTS.

Anyway, saw Penny for the first time a few weeks back. She looked pretty good. Tanned all over and nice and meaty. Reminded me of Beyonce. She was very friendly. Rim was pretty good and her CBJ skills were just ok for me. The sex on the other hand was dang good. The girl can ride and likes to back it up during doggy. The only thing I didn't like was her stamina. Although it took a long time for me, she got tired and finished me up with a HJ.

L7A8S8. I will repeat!There was this one time at band camp. Penny was always amazed on how many times she could make me shoot. Penny hurry and come back!

Jay Arah 88
02-13-09, 03:24
Does Sakura really have that many girls working there? I've never been but just curious. I don't think I'd feel comfortable picking from that many either

I've been to Sakura on a Saturday when there was a minimum of 20 girls sitting on the two couches some watching tv some watching the closed circuit cameras of the parking lot and some staring right at you. yikes. nah, good fun braddah. Chance um.

I felt it was cool looking at all the hotties, however having the older ms saying constantly "we go room" was a bit irritating. Was looking at the lineup but was bus up so really couldn't pick one on my own.

The local haole chicks were the ones saying stuff. IMHO they shouldn't do that because it makes the experience seem cheap. Not saying that its like going to the fucken prom or anything like that but damn, let a man decide.

good luck

Bobby Gunn
02-13-09, 04:18
Might as well post this CL ad here in USG. Lots of people want to know more about this provider, unfortunately I don't know anything. Hopefully someone sees this ad again and sheds some light:

CL Ad...

Be Treated Like a KING...Call Jaslene 294-5332 (near airport)
Reply to: serv-1024907111@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-07, 8:21AM HST

Aloha Gentlemen,
The weekend is upon us. Come experience my sensual Power of Touch session and find pure relaxtion. Get the undivided attention of this Puerto Rican Asian model with the HOT physique and SWEET personality. Every man should take the time out to be pampered and treated like a KING. I’m usually available day or night. Call me at 808-294-5332. Don’t hesitate…

Royal 60 minute Session $180
Spice up shower time with a caramel goddess at your side. When we get out, it’s time for my soothing hands to give your ENTIRE body that special touch it has been craving…

Peace and Happiness,
Jaslene

I dont understand this post at all. Seems like a straightforward equation to me. If you find something interesting try it out. Why do you have to solicit replies from the community? Show initiative!!!! Youve been doing this long enough to understand the basic montra of mongering. Posts like this just take up space. This is really annoying.

Mavrick7
02-13-09, 04:40
First off if you wanna track her down and roll the dice and report back to us then by all means.

Some of us prefer to be safe, you can call it a rumor or whatever you wish, I consider it a warning and thank the people who said so.Hey guys,

Stop the arguing. If you want to take your chances, put your money where your mouth is.

Overall, the girls on the street are less clean than girls in the AMP. Must be related to all the soaping and scrubbing. They also get a chance to look over your cock and body for any visible sores.

Hopefully, they refuse guys who are containminated.

My only concern is the guys doing bareback with these streetwalkers, then containminated my fresh pussy at the AMP.

Be safe!

Blake123
02-13-09, 05:34

Thanks!

I've been to all the Thai massage places in the Century Center (and elsewhere) and have found that Mai (the owner) at Mai Thai Massage gives the best overall massage. I usually get the combination Swedish/Thai/Deep Tissue/Hot Stone massage from her for $90/90 min. Simply awesome. I've become a regular there. She's not as well known as the others at Century Center because she opened her business only four months ago. She also recently hired a Swedish girl who I have been told gives an incredible Thai massage. I haven't tried her yet. I recommend you try this place. In the Century Center, Suite 1105. They accept walk-ins, but it's best to call ahead for an appointment. Mai's phone is 741-1629.

Joe Som
02-13-09, 05:57
She looks cute but sounds like a good thing i saved my money since i probly would have got the mom and not her.I was looking forward to having someone on my side since I live in Ewa.

BTW, has anyone tried this girl out http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/1019901220.html she looks real cute and its a good ad .
Tried her. She is cute and has a nice body. HE if you do 90 min, but $300 is stiff for HE. Massage is okay at best, but very sensual. Would repeat is price was lower. She has a pleasant personality, but slightly spacey.

Softball Slutt
02-13-09, 07:15
After I read those two messages about Perfect 10, I had the same thought. They seemed similar to advertising, and were posted by someone who joined the forum on the same day that the messages appeared (yesterday). Hopefully that new member will now post some detailed reports about places other than Perfect 10. :)What would you like to know?

There is exclusive club of rich & powerful local men (all nationalities-Lawyers, a Circuit Judge, Retired HPD, Stockbrokers, Insurance Executives) that meet once a month (or bi weekly) for the Asian Rimming Club for a little fun & note comparisons of the 50 houses of Asian Sin on Oahu. The club meet at a different drinking tavern & by the end of the night the men end up at 2, 3, 4, 5 place of Oahu babes of sin. There is way to much to tell & it will cost you. One of the guys is a Net Newsletter wiz & is thinking about publishing an Oahu Top 10 Massage & Relaxation Parlors (once a month) like our AP & BCS College Football Polls based on quality of ladies, quality of facility, price & of course quality of satisfaction-service-what do you think?

We need something like this & the top 10 would probably all want in for the ol advertising dollars & offer 5 visits & the 6th visit N/C House Fee! THE OAHU STREETS ARE NO LONGER SAFE & LE will make guys pay for car dates & pick ups off the street & sidewalks! There is plenty of punani everywhere on Oahu clubs, strip clubs, hostess bars, massage parlors & of course relaxation & day spas! There is plenty to go around!

You all heard about the crazy local Samoan who beat up & raped bus stop girl a few days ago! What a nut job! He should get 30 years for terrorizing & the poor thing!

Softball Slutt
02-13-09, 07:21
I've been to all the Thai massage places in the Century Center (and elsewhere) and have found that Mai (the owner) at Mai Thai Massage gives the best overall massage. I usually get the combination Swedish/Thai/Deep Tissue/Hot Stone massage from her for $90/90 min. Simply awesome. I've become a regular there. She's not as well known as the others at Century Center because she opened her business only four months ago. She also recently hired a Swedish girl who I have been told gives an incredible Thai massage. I haven't tried her yet. I recommend you try this place. In the Century Center, Suite 1105. They accept walk-ins, but it's best to call ahead for an appointment. Mai's phone is 741-1629.Agreed, she is the best of the current 10 THAI Providers in the Century Center Buliding offering real Thai, Hot Stone & Swedish/Thai Massage. She finally is getting paid instead of working for Tsunami Neighbor-THAI ISSIAN Jennifer anymore! I was there in the last month & she is terrific! HAD ALL 10 OF THEM in the last year & I will concur!

Talon X
02-13-09, 07:57
I've been to Sakura on a Saturday when there was a minimum of 20 girls sitting on the two couches.Went to visit Honey this morning (12:30am) and there were 8 girls sitting on the sofa and a couple in the rooms. MS Naomi looked great like usual. 4play, cbj, rcg, and I popped. Haven't seen Honey for over a month and had to see her before Valentine's Day. Damage 50 (house)+150. TX.

Starfox64
02-13-09, 08:35
I've been to Sakura on a Saturday when there was a minimum of 20 girls sitting on the two couches some watching tv some watching the closed circuit cameras of the parking lot and some staring right at you. Yikes. Nah, good fun braddah. Chance um.

I felt it was cool looking at all the hotties, however having the older ms saying constantly "we go room" was a bit irritating. Was looking at the lineup but was bus up so really couldn't pick one on my own.The lineup can also serve as a good indicator as to which provider wants your business. The ones with the regulars usually won't pay you any extra attention, but the new ones give some nice eye contact. So I'd say if your new to the establishment go for the one that gives the eye contact and start from there.

Daspbrah
02-13-09, 10:41
I dont understand this post at all. Seems like a straightforward equation to me. If you find something interesting try it out. Why do you have to solicit replies from the community? Show initiative!!!! Youve been doing this long enough to understand the basic montra of mongering. Posts like this just take up space. This is really annoying.

Last time I checked, this is a FORUM which may be used to stimulate CONVERSATION, i.e., questions, suggestions and answers. After all, this thing all of us are using is called the: "USASexGuide FORUM."

Where do you get off preaching: "If you find something interesting try it out. Why do you have to solicit replies from the community? Show initiative!!!!"

Hmmm, maybe you're a big shot or a tough guy to be able to mouth off in a forum where people politely and publicly communicate? Or are you above common etiquette to negatively tell or complain to someone "just do it, don't ask about it?"

You too have been lurking long enough to know talking smack about an innocent post will get you no retribution.

Sorry if I pissed you off so much, but theres not much else you can do about it but just *****. Maybe you should loosen up.

Anyway, you should be happy, because now everyone knows how tough you are at scolding people and how impolite you are in forum etiquette. Thanks!

Slow Hi
02-13-09, 14:20
LOL. Sua is mamasan. So if you called an asked for Sua you were already talking to her and she knew you did not know.

She was on that time of the month around the time of your post.

I believe Mi Ling is no more.

I've spent time with Sua and she is definitely fun. Very much YMMV though. It was probably the most GFE experience I've had at an AMP here, and I've been to just about all of them.

Perfect 10 definitely has the young skinny girls right now. Looks though are not all that.

So how many of you guys out there have actually been to perfect 10? I called Sua and had an appointment again with her and again MS tells me she is busy. What is up with that. I ask for Mi ling and MS says she not going like me. Are these girls Sua, and Mi Ling for real? I went in once and saw Monica, so where is the bit tit Mi Ling and Sua? If you call Sua's phone it is the same message as if you call Perfect 10. Can anyone help a brother out. I really want Mi Ling!

Kapalua
02-13-09, 14:46
So I guess the report is that if you want young, don't go to Top Floor.
Yes, that is correct.

Went to bar for a drink instead, and home with blue balls.
Remember the question in the famous Rolaids commercials: "How do you spell relief?"

D - o - w - n - t - o - w - n ... b - j. :D

Gspot2312
02-13-09, 15:46
Tried her. She is cute and has a nice body. HE if you do 90 min, but $300 is stiff for HE. Massage is okay at best, but very sensual. Would repeat is price was lower. She has a pleasant personality, but slightly spacey.Thanks Joe.

Yeah she did seem spacey but i talked story with her for a bit and told her that i thought her price was kida high and she agreed and said she thought the same thing and she was from NY but after getting over 30 calls in less than 24 hrs that it might be not enough and then she said the price is not set in stone and offered me a Hr for 120 seemed to kick it off really well with her and look real cute but havent had a chance to get to town yet.

Gspot2312
02-13-09, 15:48
Tried Elexy Kim she advertises on CL. She operates in the Waipahu area. Her rates are $50 for swedish and $80 for full body massage. She is on the older side, little chubby but gives a decent massage. I didn't know that this would be a massage with a happy ending so I only had $20 to tip her. She wanted a little more cause she does provide a HE. I got to suck on her nipples and she sucked on my cock a little bit. For the cost, not too bad. Don't know what she expects for the tip though! I said that I would give her a tip next time I saw her. The HE had to be fast cause we were almost done with the massage. That left me 5 minutes or so to cum. Might repeat just cause close to where I live.Anyone know anymore about the lady in Waipahu?

I live in EWA and would like to find someone a little closer than town.

Thanks

Morbius 1
02-13-09, 16:53
I have had every thai massage girl in Hawaii. From century city. Thai hawaiii. Massage Thailand. Eve etc. Siam massage with prannee moi, thip etc. To jennifer at thai issan. To pearl city thai massage etc. And I have had at least 10 massages with mai.

She is ok. Nice girl with average massage.

But nobody beats nina with looks, fun, conversation and massage. And I have had many thai massages with nina and 90 min. Oil massages. Great techniques and stretching. And she has the diplomas on the wall to prove it and show off.

Nina is #1. I just wish she would learn not to answer the phone when she is with the client or going out of the room to solve a problems all the time.

Then she would be the consummate professional thai massage theraphist. Mahalo.

Agreed, she is the best of the current 10 THAI Providers in the Century Center Buliding offering real Thai, Hot Stone & Swedish/Thai Massage. She finally is getting paid instead of working for Tsunami Neighbor-THAI ISSIAN Jennifer anymore! I was there in the last month & she is terrific! HAD ALL 10 OF THEM in the last year & I will concur!

Captaincookie
02-13-09, 17:02
Howzit gang?

Recently, after a hard night of bar hopping I paid my first visit to ichiban. Was greeted at the door by a fine looking Korean lady and quickly ushered to a room. Soon after, in walks Hana. Now, at this point I was quite drunk and did not have on my glasses so I did not recognize her. Anyways off to the TS and it was pretty thorough and enjoyable with some rim and stroke action. Back to the room for a decent massage by AMP standards. As we are making small talk she asks me if I've been there before. I think I said no because she said that I lie cause she remembers me. At this accusation I turned over to get my first good look at her. I was happy to recognize her as miki from nirvana! Anyways, everyone knows the superb service that she provides and IMHO is one of the cutest, nicest providers out there. Pretty much standard positions starting with the awesome cbj, DATY, acg, rcg, mish to finish. Not rushed ever and standard rates apply. I have to say that this girl is a jewel and should be treated as such. Sorry that my first report is pretty much a carbon copy of all the other miki reports but I don't get out as much as I like and I'm also just a troll.

Be safe all.

Capt.

Rhoku74
02-13-09, 20:41

Dude, are you saying that we shouldn't ask each other questions here? Isn't that part of what this forum is about?
You are right, the post is straight foward, but does that always mean the service is good. We have all at one time or another TOFTT, maybe someone did with this girl and has something to report so save all of us. I recently asked about a CL girl and fellow mongers helped me out. I should have listened but....that another post.
I understand what you are saying BGunn, but I for one don't have as much cash as it sounds like you have, so I need to make every visit to a provider worth it. Thats where this forum helps. I TOFTT when i can and help fellow mongers stay clear of dead fish when possible, so we can all get good service and make the money well spent.

R74

LexLuther
02-13-09, 20:59
Gentlemen,

Where's the ALOHA? The spirit of getting along and helping one another. I was just there and all I heard was about how people in Hawaii try to get along and blend in.

Let's have some blending and getting along, eh? Maybe a little kindness and sharing wouldn't be bad either.

LexLuther

Bobby Gunn
02-13-09, 21:42
Gentlemen,

Where's the ALOHA? The spirit of getting along and helping one another. I was just there and all I heard was about how people in Hawaii try to get along and blend in.

Let's have some blending and getting along, eh? Maybe a little kindness and sharing wouldn't be bad either.

LexLuther

"Aloha" is a tourism gimmick just like San Diego's "America's finest city". If there were aloha Misuko would still be alive and not buried by some coward who hit as she walked alongside the road in north shore and the tongan that kidnapped and raped those two prostitutes wouldnt have driven more police activity in downtown.

Maybe a little more reporting and less asking questions about establishments.

Bobby Gunn
02-13-09, 21:51
Dude, are you saying that we shouldn't ask each other questions here? Isn't that part of what this forum is about?
You are right, the post is straight foward, but does that always mean the service is good. We have all at one time or another TOFTT, maybe someone did with this girl and has something to report so save all of us. I recently asked about a CL girl and fellow mongers helped me out. I should have listened but....that another post.
I understand what you are saying BGunn, but I for one don't have as much cash as it sounds like you have, so I need to make every visit to a provider worth it. Thats where this forum helps. I TOFTT when i can and help fellow mongers stay clear of dead fish when possible, so we can all get good service and make the money well spent.

R74

This may surprise you but that mentality of expecting the same level of service as the previous John Doe actually does more damage than good. Make the best of your charm with ladies and see how far it goes. Dont always expect the same level of service that your bretheren has received on these forums. You'll be surprised to discover a small percentage of what is described here as a report is bullshit.

What is healthy for this forum is reports from fellow mongers of the ROBs in the community.

You really cant expect every visit you have with a "new" provider is going to be a GFE or is going to meet your perceived level of pleasure. Its all a numbers game, out of 10 new providers you may see 3 may be dead fish. That's life dude.

Talon X
02-13-09, 21:58
I've been to all the Thai massage places in the Century Center (and elsewhere) and have found that Mai (the owner) at Mai Thai Massage gives the best overall massage. I usually get the combination Swedish/Thai/Deep Tissue/Hot Stone massage from her for $90/90 min.Thanks for the post and 411. Gotta call and see if they have other massage specials that are a little less expensive (sorry for the cheapness). Looking for a 60 + 20tip range. Also interested in trying hot stone massage.

Thanks again. TX.

Talon X
02-13-09, 22:35
You really cant expect every visit you have with a "new" provider is going to be a GFE or is going to meet your perceived level of pleasure. Its all a numbers game, out of 10 new providers you may see 3 may be dead fish. That's life dude.This forum IMHO is like "Consumer Report" for us mongers. We look for the "best buys" in the reports. Each report has the latest features of the current models. It also serves to keep the providers up to speed with their customer's wish list. It helps keep the quality up at all times. Or like Sony's PS3, you lose out to the Wie (Michele is good too).

As for your crack about "Aloha", maybe you should live on the mainland for a while. You'll come back with the realization that there is no place like Hawaii. Its true, Aloha is lacking in paradise. But its people like you that kill "Aloha". The people that drive like they only matter in this world, the people who cut in line, make noise after midnight, blast their stereos, burn out in the streets latenight, etc. And this isn't about race too. I see more haoles in Kailua exhibiting Aloha, then all of Waianae (locals) combined. Aloha will surely die, if we don't have people out there willing to smile, say hello or good morning, and go out of their way to help others. You need "Chicken Soup" for your soul. You need to hear stories of people and how they can affect other people's lives for the good. It is what makes us "human" (short for humane) and distingishes us from all other animals. A philosophy lesson that is the only road to happiness. Wish you luck, my friend. TX

Bench Warmer
02-14-09, 01:37
There is exclusive club of rich & powerful local men (all nationalities-Lawyers, a Circuit Judge, Retired HPD, Stockbrokers, Insurance Executives) that meet once a month (or bi weekly) for the Asian Rimming Club for a little fun & note comparisons of the 50 houses of Asian Sin on Oahu. The club meet at a different drinking tavern & by the end of the night the men end up at 2, 3, 4, 5 place of Oahu babes of sin. There is way to much to tell & it will cost you. One of the guys is a Net Newsletter wiz & is thinking about publishing an Oahu Top 10 Massage & Relaxation Parlors (once a month) like our AP & BCS College Football Polls based on quality of ladies, quality of facility, price & of course quality of satisfaction-service-what do you think?
Ha ha ha!!! You have a very active imagination! I couldn't stop laughing!

Jay Arah 88
02-14-09, 04:34
The lineup can also serve as a good indicator as to which provider wants your business. The ones with the regulars usually won't pay you any extra attention, but the new ones give some nice eye contact. So I'd say if your new to the establishment go for the one that gives the eye contact and start from there.

Very true. Made eye contact with Jackie and lo and behold. . .

What I meant by my post was its irritating to have a loud chick distract you when you are trying to make that quiet connection.

You would figure that the girls would know that " Ho braddah drinking tonight eh?" would be just as effective as me yelling " oh baby get chance?" out my car window.

Jay Arah 88
02-14-09, 04:35
Remember the question in the famous Rolaids commercials: "How do you spell relief?"

D - o - w - n - t - o - w - n ... b - j. :D[/QUOTE]

Sound good but I can't get up the courage to try it yet. Maybe one day. .

Kailua Way
02-14-09, 04:52
I being part hawaiian agree with everything you wrote. I think the only negitive things should be about providers and not other mongers reports. I don't agree with some reports but don't bash them about it. I'm fairly new only a few years doing this hobby. My experience in this hobby is as follows.

Been to nirvana (divas), excel, golden massage, kings massage (old pucks), thai hawaiian, yangs, tokyo relaxation, venus (gone away)paradise spa (beretania), China mary, sakura (lavendars), sakura massage, judy massage, aloha tlc, oahu massage, kalakaua massage, thaiassian, the massage behind pink orchid upstairs. Also a bunch of SW behind pali longs. All the reports and my own experiences are very simular. I don't write that much because my typing skills suck. I had many bad first time mongering and wasted many$$$ on crappy service. I wish I knew this site and past ones was known to me (save me many $$$ and stress). If you want to know more pm me or write. Many of these providers that I read I had done and been with. In the past I paid way to much. I know that these reports has saved me more money due to what I want, being a happy ending or a great massage. Keep posting and we should thank more and write less bad comments on peoples report.

Mahalo

Kw

Hinode
02-14-09, 04:59
Gentlemen,

LexLuther

Brother Lex,

The ALOHA has _always_ been here.

The "spirit" is something instilled from birth in every local man or woman, its a "thing" I cant explain. You just show "respect" for every ethnicity, because you know that other person is just as local as you.

Back in the day, the white person was the "enemy."

Now I see so much white people in Hawaii its not even funny. But I dont hate them, because most of them are cool; people in general over the past 30 years have changed; "haters" are frowned upon in this day and age.

The Aloha spirit is something that cant be explained; you could sum it up with examples, (but Im too lazy to write;) for instance, you'd never see a mainland person flashing the "shaka sign" in the 1980s.

No person from the mainland (exept maybe Minnesotians) would eat SPAM in their right mind.

No such thing as saimin and fruit punch at your neighberhood mainland McDonalds.

OK..so I did put up some examples; but local braddahs goin agree with me; its a local thAng, pure and simple; we just "know".

Hinode,

Oahu born and raised,

"I grew here, --you FLEW here."

Deuces :cool:

Anonymonger808
02-14-09, 05:46
Hey Guys,

Good news! I got the Blood work results back today.

I'm clean as a whistle!

I might go out tonight to celebrate!

Ciao,

Anonymonger808

Kapalua
02-14-09, 14:45
Sorry that my first report is pretty much a carbon copy of all the other miki reports but I don't get out as much as I like and I'm also just a troll.
Captain, maybe you meant something other than a "troll"? :) On an internet forum, a troll "is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages" with the intent of "provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion." (Wikipedia)

Blazer52
02-14-09, 19:38
Any he from Yang at CC or is there any better massage with he at CC?

I visit wakiki once a month stay near CC.

I have talk to Yang never had a massage from Yang.

Blazer52
02-14-09, 20:02
Agreed, she is the best of the current 10 THAI Providers in the Century Center Buliding offering real Thai, Hot Stone & Swedish/Thai Massage. She finally is getting paid instead of working for Tsunami Neighbor-THAI ISSIAN Jennifer anymore! I was there in the last month & she is terrific! HAD ALL 10 OF THEM in the last year & I will concur!Never tried Yang at CC , any chance for a he? Is the massage any good? I understand maybe a little weak 45- min and your out.

any better location at CC for a good massage with a he?

Blazer52
02-14-09, 21:35
I have had every thai massage girl in Hawaii. From century city. Thai hawaiii. Massage Thailand. Eve etc. Siam massage with prannee moi, thip etc. To jennifer at thai issan. To pearl city thai massage etc. And I have had at least 10 massages with mai.

She is ok. Nice girl with average massage.

But nobody beats nina with looks, fun, conversation and massage. And I have had many thai massages with nina and 90 min. Oil massages. Great techniques and stretching. And she has the diplomas on the wall to prove it and show off.

Nina is #1. I just wish she would learn not to answer the phone when she is with the client or going out of the room to solve a problems all the time.

Then she would be the consummate professional thai massage theraphist. Mahalo.What about Yang in CC , anybody give the he at yang.

Does yang give the he or just the other girls.

Is Yang massage a liitle weak, never tried Yang before.

Is there better location at CC?

Captaincookie
02-15-09, 04:26
Captain, maybe you meant something other than a "troll"? :) On an internet forum, a troll "is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages" with the intent of "provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion." (Wikipedia)Sensei Kap, I am totally a troll...just not here. Yet. ;) I have much respect for the community here and value the wisdom I've gained reading the reports. Thanks for the benefit of the doubt though.

Rhoku74
02-15-09, 06:13
This may surprise you but that mentality of expecting the same level of service as the previous John Doe actually does more damage than good. Make the best of your charm with ladies and see how far it goes. Dont always expect the same level of service that your bretheren has received on these forums. You'll be surprised to discover a small percentage of what is described here as a report is bullshit.

What is healthy for this forum is reports from fellow mongers of the ROBs in the community.

You really cant expect every visit you have with a "new" provider is going to be a GFE or is going to meet your perceived level of pleasure. Its all a numbers game, out of 10 new providers you may see 3 may be dead fish. That's life dude.

Maybe a little more reporting and less asking questions about establishments.

Well BG, this may surprise you, but i don't expect a certain things from a provider just because it was reported. But if 10 guys say a girl was outstanding, odds are the girl is going to be outstanding. And the same goes for a dead fish.
I agree, it is a numbers game when it comes to good service, but this forum can survive only on ROB reports. Questions are as important to this forum as reports are, IMHO.
As for the "Maybe a little more reporting" comment you left on Lex Luthers post, Maybe you should take you own advice and post more reporting and less commenting. A entertaining letter to Mom and Dad, Amp Tips that weren't yours and maybe 2 post with a provider in the past 6 months.
Nuff said dude, I'm done.

R74

Buster50
02-15-09, 16:14
Hey guys, I haven't been mongering for awhile but was wondering if anyone knows where Kimmi from back when it was Lavenders is now. I saw on some threads that she was at P-10 recently. Anyone got the 411 on if she is still here in Hawaii? Mahalo. -

Too Cheezy
02-15-09, 20:14
Does anyone know is Yes Massage is still open?? I haven't seen Kris/Didi in a long time. PM me with any info.

Asstro
02-15-09, 23:01
Bebe at Pink: Tall, slightly older Korean 30-40. Has a pretty Japanese look. Attitude is fair and service is below average, no massage. Face 8, Body 6, Service 3. Rushed, no GFE, may have been at VIP couple years ago.

Julie at VIP: Very tall, exotic, dark Korean. Model-looking body and small round eyes looks kind of indonesian look. Face 8, Body 9, Service 4. Doesn't like much touching or kissing, no massage. May have been at Lavender about a year ago.

Talon X
02-16-09, 02:19
Does anyone know is Yes Massage is still open?? I haven't seen Kris/Didi in a long time. PM me with any info.Called last week to make an appointment with Didi, but had to cancel last minute (worked late). Didi still working there, don't know about Kris. TX.

Bobby Gunn
02-16-09, 03:28
Well BG, this may surprise you, but i don't expect a certain things from a provider just because it was reported. But if 10 guys say a girl was outstanding, odds are the girl is going to be outstanding. And the same goes for a dead fish.
I agree, it is a numbers game when it comes to good service, but this forum can survive only on ROB reports. Questions are as important to this forum as reports are, IMHO.
As for the "Maybe a little more reporting" comment you left on Lex Luthers post, Maybe you should take you own advice and post more reporting and less commenting. A entertaining letter to Mom and Dad, Amp Tips that weren't yours and maybe 2 post with a provider in the past 6 months.
Nuff said dude, I'm done.

R74

You obviously missed my point and I'll describe it to you more clearly.

Instead of asking the community if anybody experienced a new provider through reading a new ad a monger should just go see the provider if they are that strongly interested and report back. Clear enough?

If not, here's a little more background. The post I questioned was about somebody new to the scene, a puerto rican-asian massage therapist, that just posted an ad (new provider). A comment was made the service was nice. If monger is strongly interested in new ad by new provider then they should give it a try and report back. This also contributes to the survival of the forum as if provider is good then they'll receive more business if bad then everybody benefits from the ROB report. Got it?

And, as far as you going back to read my reports to size me up. Get a frickin clue!!!!! The AMP report was a reference for noob's. Some dudes appreciated it....others wanted me to give reference to its origin, as if this is a frickin english comp class or news reporting 101 and several bozo class proctor's cited me for the missing reference.

Showboatt
02-16-09, 03:35
Back after a long reprieve.
Hope everyone is fine. Will submit reviews.

Sancho2063
02-16-09, 04:43
Brother Lex,

The ALOHA has _always_ been here.

The "spirit" is something instilled from birth in every local man or woman, its a "thing" I cant explain. You just show "respect" for every ethnicity, because you know that other person is just as local as you.

Back in the day, the white person was the "enemy."

Now I see so much white people in Hawaii its not even funny. But I dont hate them, because most of them are cool; people in general over the past 30 years have changed; "haters" are frowned upon in this day and age.

The Aloha spirit is something that cant be explained; you could sum it up with examples, (but Im too lazy to write;) for instance, you'd never see a mainland person flashing the "shaka sign" in the 1980s.

No person from the mainland (exept maybe Minnesotians) would eat SPAM in their right mind.

No such thing as saimin and fruit punch at your neighberhood mainland McDonalds.

OK..so I did put up some examples; but local braddahs goin agree with me; its a local thAng, pure and simple; we just "know".

Hinode,

Oahu born and raised,

"I grew here, --you FLEW here."

Deuces :cool:I appreciate such honesty. As a Mex/Amer born and raised in Cali because of the aloha I now call Hawaii home. I feel more at home here then I ever felt in Cali. Mucho Gracias Hawaii!

Noland
02-16-09, 16:02
Glad 2 hear the good news. It's business as usual. But always a reminder, play it safe. -Noland

Hey Guys,

Good news! I got the Blood work results back today.

I'm clean as a whistle!

I might go out tonight to celebrate!

Ciao,

Anonymonger808

Talon X
02-16-09, 17:23
Instead of asking the community if anybody experienced a new provider through reading a new ad a monger should just go see the provider if they are that strongly interested and report back. I agree. People should be willing to be the first, TOFTT, and report. A lot of guy's are like me though, we don't make too much moola from work and rely on overtime or other sources of income to play. Because our money is limited we search for the greatest "bang" for our buck/f$ck (Sorry for the pun. Maybe I should start using the abbreviation SFTP.) Sometimes these alerts about new providers can be good too. It helps the readers that don't scan other websites (Eros, CL, BP, CV, etc.) to new prospects in town. If you're not interested than ignore. I can understand your impatience with us, newbies and novice. All I can ask is for you to try to be more forgiving and ignore our shortcomings.

Thanks. TX

Akaaka50
02-16-09, 17:55
How many of us actually partake in DFK knowing that some of these girls perform Rimming and BBBJ. If these girl tries to Kiss me. I always turn away thinking about where their mouths have been! Only my opinion and to-each-their own.

Member 69
02-16-09, 20:10

Thanks!I go to Massage Specialists in cc once and a while. I go to a spinner (she's about 60 but has a nice touch. She is legit so no action at all). She used to massage at 24 hour fitness on weekends ad worked out of punahou spa after that. I think they charge about $55 for an hour massage, $45 for 45 min massage. You should call to make an appointment since they seem to be busy when I call. Their reception area is on the 5th floor but their massage rooms are also on an upper floor.

There is a massage place in cc and they have some interns who charge much less (I think $30 or $35 an hour) but YMMV as to quality and how good it is. I have never used it (rather go with the sure thing for a quality massage) but I have a friend who goes there and gets a massage from an intern at least twice a month.

Genji88
02-16-09, 21:57
Had to give this place a try. Seen all the tempting photos on craigslist and other websites. Gave them a call and the anxious voice on the other end gave me directions. The location isn't bad. The entrance is somewhat discreet after a walk across the parking lot. There's no sign, so just walk towards the double dark doors.

Greeted by a short asian girl. Is this really Sua? Because she really don't look like her photos. The place is kind of strange and smells like bad air freshener. I was led into a room with a huge bed and wood paneling on the walls.

Was given a choice of two korean girls, and I chose mulan. Mulan is really not much like the photos in her craigslist ad. But attractive older korean girl. Lots of tats, which I don't mind but some people may not like. Showered myself and then had some pretty decent service. She has a nice thin body. I got a great tableshower after with a lot of body to body rubbing while we were soapy. Had a good time, might repeat. Have issue with the photos they use though. L7/a8/s8

Take it sleazy,

G

Kim Chee Kane
02-16-09, 22:25
Hi Kids.

I had a session with Nan over at Thai Hawaiian. It was the usual 2 hour which I normally do. She was not that bad looking. The session was pretty legit which included some brushing of the coconuts and my nips. She seemed to be nice and playful.

Don't know why I like going to these Thai places. She recommended that I fly to Thailand for the real deal. Probably end up saving some money too. Oh well. There was Mai # 1? who walked in during our session. She looks older and average looking. Such a variety over there. Nan had a nice technique so it was relaxing.

1.2 with .4.

later.

Comp Dude 35
02-16-09, 22:59
They are one and the same; she's used either name, depending on who you are.

Called last week to make an appointment with Didi, but had to cancel last minute (worked late). Didi still working there, don't know about Kris. TX.

Jonesing
02-17-09, 03:32
I've actually been there. If you can afford it, you can live like a king. Not sure the exchange rate is now, but back then it was about 40 baht to $1.

For this topic, an hour massage, either reflexology (foot) or thai or oil was 200 baht each. Thats right $5. I had a few of each. The oil one was kinda messy as you were a little too oily for that type of weather and humidity.

The rest were good. It was so good that I tipped the girl another 200. She loved me. I wished I went back more than I did.

These places are everywhere. Big rooms with recliners for the foot. Other large matted areas for the other massages. All legit though.

There's tons of other places to get your rocks off.

Bench Warmer
02-17-09, 05:48
Mulan is really not much like the photos in her craigslist ad. But attractive older korean girl. Lots of tats, which I don't mind but some people may not like.
What kind of tats? Might be my tattoo girl. Sorry guys, I know I'm reaching but there's 0.01% chance that it's her.

Talon X
02-17-09, 06:36
How many of us actually partake in DFK knowing that some of these girls perform Rimming and BBBJ. If these girl tries to Kiss me. I always turn away thinking about where their mouths have been! Only my opinion and to-each-their own.That's why they invented "Scope" and "Listerine". The ad says "kills germs that can cause your mouth to smell like two week old semen".

Seriously, I only go to places where the providers take care of their hygiene. Some AMPs require the girls to douche (immediately after) and use mouthwash (Don't want condom breath). As for DFK, I don't need viagra when my girl is DFKing me (unlike BKing-Burger King) and super-sizing my meal (OK I'm hungry and horny right now. Too bad there isn't a place I can satisfy both at the same time.).

TX

Talon X
02-17-09, 06:49
They are one and the same; she's used either name, depending on who you are.Is that the Haole MILF (so-so massage, HE), about 5'4". Funny. I always thought they were two different people. I guess it's like the Junko/Jennifer.

****-ro-versy (two names, same p*ssy). TX

Kapalua
02-17-09, 12:14
Not sure the exchange rate is now, but back then it was about 40 baht to $1.

It's somewhat lower now, about 35 baht to $1.

Rhoku74
02-17-09, 21:33

Instead of asking the community if anybody experienced a new provider through reading a new ad a monger should just go see the provider if they are that strongly interested and report back. Clear enough?

If not, here's a little more background. The post I questioned was about somebody new to the scene, a puerto rican-asian massage therapist, that just posted an ad (new provider). A comment was made the service was nice. If monger is strongly interested in new ad by new provider then they should give it a try and report back. This also contributes to the survival of the forum as if provider is good then they'll receive more business if bad then everybody benefits from the ROB report. Got it?

And, as far as you going back to read my reports to size me up. Get a frickin clue!!!!! The AMP report was a reference for noob's. Some dudes appreciated it....others wanted me to give reference to its origin, as if this is a frickin english comp class or news reporting 101 and several bozo class proctor's cited me for the missing reference.

Maybe I did misunderstand , and if I did, I aplologise. Just your comment to another monger about "Show Initiative" made it sound like one shouldn't ask questions on this forum, and only report. That is where it was unclear.

As for your past reports, thats cool dude. Post what ever you want. Your right, this isn't english or news reporting, so go ahead and post other peoples reports and experences as yours. We may never know....or care.
So post a report and let's move on......

As for me, had a 60 minute session at Thai Hawaiian with Kay (the owner). Nice massage but totally legit. Friendly and talkative girl. Being my first time there, I think she was just testing the waters with me.
As I was leaving I saw a girl and asked about her. Kay said it was Ta. Heading back this week to see her. Read something in past reports that a HE is possible. Gotta see.

R74

Suzhou1408
02-18-09, 00:20
I went for a swedish massage at one of the Thai places in Century Center. I was just going for a legit massage, and was surprised when the girl told me to take off my clothes and lie on the table. I'm used to massage therapists telling me to take off my clothes and lie UNDER the sheet. But instead I was there fully naked and exposed. When the masseuse came in, she proceeded to do a normal massage but the whole time I was fully exposed.

Is this normal at the THAI places in Century Center? (Siam Thai, Thai Hawaiian, Maithai? )

Does it depend on the masseuse or is being nude without draping the norm at these Thai places?

Last, can anyone recommend a good therapist at Siam Thai or Thai Hawaiian? The rates are good there but the massage I had was just so-so.

Thanks

Suzhou1408
02-18-09, 00:21
I went for a swedish massage at one of the Thai places in Century Center. I was just going for a legit massage, and was surprised when the girl told me to take off my clothes and lie on the table. I'm used to massage therapists telling me to take off my clothes and lie UNDER the sheet. But instead I was there fully naked and exposed. When the masseuse came in, she proceeded to do a normal massage but the whole time I was fully exposed.

Is this normal at the THAI places in Century Center? (Siam Thai, Thai Hawaiian, Maithai? )

Does it depend on the masseuse or is being nude without draping the norm at these Thai places?

Last, can anyone recommend a good therapist at Siam Thai or Thai Hawaiian? The rates are good there but the massage I had was just so-so.

Thanks

Bobby Gunn
02-18-09, 00:40
Maybe I did misunderstand , and if I did, I aplologise. Just your comment to another monger about "Show Initiative" made it sound like one shouldn't ask questions on this forum, and only report. That is where it was unclear.

As for your past reports, thats cool dude. Post what ever you want. Your right, this isn't english or news reporting, so go ahead and post other peoples reports and experences as yours. We may never know....or care.
So post a report and let's move on......

As for me, had a 60 minute session at Thai Hawaiian with Kay (the owner). Nice massage but totally legit. Friendly and talkative girl. Being my first time there, I think she was just testing the waters with me.
As I was leaving I saw a girl and asked about her. Kay said it was Ta. Heading back this week to see her. Read something in past reports that a HE is possible. Gotta see.

R74

Massages at TH are pretty awesome. And, HE is possible by a couple of the therapists. You just have to establish that comfortness with the them and go with the flow.

Suzhou1408
02-18-09, 01:24

Last, can anyone recommend a good legit therapist at Siam Thai or Thai Hawaiian? The rates are good there but the massage I had was just so-so.

Thanks

Jonesing
02-18-09, 02:20
Are these legit places open all hours? Or since they're legit they're open only during normal business hours?

I don't want to end up at CC and then only the AMPs are open.

Thanks!

Comp Dude 35
02-18-09, 02:40
Yup, that's the one; gives BBBJ if she knows you too. Has a lot of clients and lots of connections too....she's a cool person to talk to.

Is that the Haole MILF (so-so massage, HE), about 5'4". Funny. I always thought they were two different people. I guess it's like the Junko/Jennifer.

****-ro-versy (two names, same p*ssy). TX

Jiro9673
02-18-09, 02:47
Didn't hear much activity of sessions in Ward AMPs so I thought I would check it out. Had session with Happy at Rose Marie. Korean, mid 30's, tanned. Very friendly. Made you feel very relaxed. Gave okay TS. LFK, CBJ, CG, Mish, Doggie. Seemed to really enjoy it. L 7, A 9, S 9. A little older, and not as tight a body as I usually like; however, great attitude, and got into it so would probably repeat in the future.

Punani Rookie
02-18-09, 04:20
Anyone out there know if any of the AMP girls take in the ass?

Got the urge too bang some tight asian ass.

Right now any info would be good.

Thanks

Joe Som
02-18-09, 05:38
What about Yang in CC , anybody give the he at yang.

Does yang give the he or just the other girls.

Is Yang massage a liitle weak, never tried Yang before.

Is there better location at CC?

Yang's massage is excellent. She'll give HE if she's comfortable with you.

Joe Som
02-18-09, 05:41
Thanks Joe.

Yeah she did seem spacey but i talked story with her for a bit and told her that i thought her price was kida high and she agreed and said she thought the same thing and she was from NY but after getting over 30 calls in less than 24 hrs that it might be not enough and then she said the price is not set in stone and offered me a Hr for 120 seemed to kick it off really well with her and look real cute but havent had a chance to get to town yet.
Guess you lucked out. She did say she scanned the ads to determine price. She mentioned that massage was cheap in Hawaii. I would definitely repeat if the price were $120!

Warburton 0263
02-18-09, 06:09
Las Vegas is still Sin City......got a great time AAMP for $20

Member #4713
02-18-09, 10:08
Been lurking around here for a while, but here's my first report. I've been mongering for about a year now. I've been to VIP, Rose Marie, Nirvana, Hula Relaxation (before it closed), and Pearl City Relaxation.

At VIP, around December 2008, saw Destiny. Although she is a haole provider, I thought she had a nice attitude. She has some meat on her bones (not fat), but that doesn't bother me. I'd say, L7. 5/A8/S8.

Visited Rose Marie at couple times last month. The first time was after the BCS Championship bowl game. I think the provider's name was DeeDee. I believe she was Korean, but I'm not sure if she was full Korean because she had some nice, big tits. They felt real to me. The usual CBJ, 69, CG, Doggie, mish. L8/A8/S8. The second time I went, I asked for DeeDee again, but the MS said she didn't know who that was so I just asked her for someone fun. I think her name was Angela or something like that. Korean, with an average build. Not skinny, but not fat. Again, the usual positions. L7/A7/S7.

Went to Nirvana about a week ago. It was a week day, around 6 pm Or so. It looks like the girls were eating dinner. Anyway, MS asked me the usual screening questions then let me in and lead me to the room. In walks Skye and she is quite a looker. I wish her ass was a bit fuller, but she is hot! Her attitude was okay. We talked a bit and she said it's been slow recently. I've read a lot of good reviews about her and was expecting a lot, but was disappointed in the end. I guess YMMV. Nice TS, then back to the room for the massage. I'm not into massages so the walking on the back and arms was a bit harsh. Then it was the tit rubbing up and down my back. I liked that. On the flip, on goes the cover and some cbj with a lot of slurping and stroking. She went at this for quite a while and was starting to wonder if this was all I would get. Finally I tell her that I want more than this. I tell her to get on, but she wants mish, so I oblige. I mount her, but she puts her hand down there and keeps her legs slightly closed so I can't go all the way in. We switch to doggie and she does the same shit with her hand. After a while I stop and ask her what's up with that and she tells me "you too big". Now, as much as I'd like that to be true, I'm pretty sure that if I'm too big for a girl, then she shouldn't be in this business. So I laugh and tell her, "I'm not that big", but she sticks to that story. I give up arguing and we resume the 69 and I eat her out (damn I love eating pussy) while she sucks and strokes me until I shoot. Man, I wish I could've banged her like I wanted to 'cause she was hot. Anyway, L9/A7/S5. I'm tempted to try her again, but next time I'll let her know up front what I expect.

As far as the fees go, I always give. 50 to the house and $. 50 tip. Well, that's it for now. I've been thinking about visiting Aloha TLC because that CL ad for Brittany is pretty hot. I like a nice ass. Is that really her?

Rhoku74
02-18-09, 14:13
Massages at TH are pretty awesome. And, HE is possible by a couple of the therapists. You just have to establish that comfortness with the them and go with the flow.

That is what i was thinking. They just have to get use to seen me and maybe I might get the HE. I probably going to try with Ta over there at TH and see where it goes.
I tried that for a while with that girl that post on CL. She massages out of her place on Kanunu behind Don Quiote. Her massages are good but totally legit. I was a regular for awhile (trying to establish trust and get the HE), but now just go once and a while for a good massage.

R74

Jimmiedean
02-18-09, 17:56
Stopped by Sakura last night and saw Million. She's back from her vacation. Seems like she's had enough time off. Service was great cbj, daty, acg, ds, ending with mish. Love the way her ass bounces in ds. She is fun and the pussy control is great. Standard .5 house 1.5 2 her. A/L/S 10/9/10

Dr Mallard
02-18-09, 18:04
Went to Golden Massage Monday evening around 8 pm. Knocked on the door and was let in by a thin asian RA. Don't know her name. Told her straight up that I only had $100 to spend. Showed me to a room and had Ivy come take care of me. Self shower, light rubbing on backside, the flip, BBBJ, hot towel.

L/A/S = 6/8/9

Doc

Sugar Daddy808
02-18-09, 21:47
Stop by Nirvana skye was busy joy was off, so called p10 to try new girl thalia she was busy, so new girl keiko was next in line, cute Chinese/japanese mixed from LA I think, I did see some pics on BP and CL looks like her, self showered, light massage, cbj, cg, cbj, rcg, into mish on the switch some lfk, fiv very tight toned body with natural perky Bs, very vocal girl said she O twice finished in mish, hot towel, ts, not bad for new girl, very nice to talk to no rush, L/8 A/9 S/8. 5 willing to please, would repeat standard. 50 $. 50 damage, I'll try thalia next time, saw her shes cute as well.

Peter Dong
02-18-09, 22:32
Hi All,

I am coming to Oahu in February end and was wondering what places would be good for having fun. This is my first time to Hawaii so I will appreciate all help.

Thanks

Member #1720
02-18-09, 23:37
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/1039530078.html

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/1037879321.html

Kim Chee Kane
02-19-09, 02:26
Hi Kids.

Another report for me. I had a difficult time debating if I should study for the whole day instead of getting a massage. Of course, I opted to get a massage session. This time I wanted to check out Massage Thailand. I went there a few times previously and had Ryoko. She is no longer there since she went back to Japan.

I just called them and told them that I was downstairs and heading up there. I noticed 3 girls...two thai and one haole. I was serviced by Alicson? Hmm. That doesn't look right. Anyway, it was legit and session was nice. We talked. She had a nice body and looked to be in her 30s...

.4 for the hour and .2 tip.

later.

Comp Dude 35
02-19-09, 03:19
If you willing to spend upward of $$$ or $$$$, you might get lucky, but I doubt it. Haven't found too many who do the Greek life in AMPs, especially not the asians. Had a couple of locals in AMPS (filipino or black mix) that would do but cost me at least $$$ and haven't seen them in a while (this was back in the early 2000's).

If you want backdoor action, best to go the escort route and check out who's in town that is willing; again, be ready to spend. Heard there are a few at volcano girls who may be greek instructors.

CD35

Anyone out there know if any of the AMP girls take in the ass?

Got the urge too bang some tight asian ass.

Right now any info would be good.

Thanks

Hawaii Son
02-19-09, 03:20
Thanks to Dan Hawaii for the little blue pills.

I've seen Hana at Ichiban 2-3 times in the last couple of months.

Same as reported before.

She is a jewel. Service has been consistently good all 2-3 times.

Treat her well

Showboatt
02-19-09, 04:47
Anybody know if Angel and Brittany are two different girls.
I heard they might be different.

Showboatt
02-19-09, 04:57
Where in Vegas did you get the $20.0 (I'm assuming)full service?

I've met women there in Apts, Houses, Motel 6, and my hotel room.

But not for that.

Mongers Rus
02-19-09, 05:01

ThanksSiam- Nina is tops, but she's so busy opening the new shop. If you like an awesome hard/therapeutic LomiLomi, I recommend Thip. She's cute too. To me she can be right up there with Nina.

DM

Kaminari
02-19-09, 05:08
Maybe War forgot a zero?

Slypher
02-19-09, 05:24
Anybody know if Angel and Brittany are two different girls.
I heard they might be different.In the other thread AM808 said that Brit and Angel are the same girl, but she uses fake pics.

Warburton 0263
02-19-09, 05:26
Where in Vegas did you get the $20.0 (I'm assuming)full service?

I've met women there in Apts, Houses, Motel 6, and my hotel room.

But not for that.

Correct FS for 120 at long term apt. We need to bring the prices down here in HI.

Modelsearch10
02-19-09, 07:34
Wow. Is that Bs or what. I've been just listening for a while but I think you just woke the monster.

Who heard of a $20 aamp?

What 10 years ago?

There was a place in Dallas that 45 Mins. FS was 140. I loved going there it was run by a Viet and her girls were either Thai or Viet and occasionally some local talent. Koreans and mixed races. I had some HOT girls there!

Modelsearch10
02-19-09, 07:47

Damn do I ever love reading this shit... sometimes it just makes you wonder why things written here bother people so much as to make them attack others for their comments. Although I do agree sometimes that people do get out of line on their comments. When people start defending providers because someone posts a negative reply on one of their ATF's or "friend" then it always seems to get someones goat and they are off to "White Knight" status. Which TOTALLY annoys the shit out of me and I already had one of those situations on this board. Fortunatly this board isnt anywhere near how another unmentioned board is. I had to stop posting on there because of the crazy White Knighting and flaming going on. Like I said before unless your married to the B^%$#H then who cares what someone writes on here, you know what even if you are, if she is out Ho'ing herself and someone says something nasty that you dont like it doesnt make her any less of a Ho, remember if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck... Its just opinions and MOST of the time the posts are just meant as a heads up for others to benifit from. Which is the true intention of this board. So in this instance be like the duck and just let it slide off. Happy Hunting!

Kapalua
02-19-09, 14:56
Correct FS for $20.0 at long term apt.
This is another example of why I prefer to simply use actual amounts of money instead of monetary abbreviations, which have often caused confusion on the forum. If the payment was 120 dollars, the correct abbreviation would be "$.2". Alternatively, if the payment was 200 dollars, the correct abbreviation would be "$$".

For anyone who might be interested, here's the "Terms and Abbreviations" reference for the forum:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897

Showboatt
02-19-09, 16:31
We should bring it down because the economy demands it. Money is scarce these days and they shouldn't be the only ones holding onto good economy prices.
The max it should be is .50 house and $.00 for provider.

Captin Crunch
02-19-09, 17:16
I think .40 house and
$.20 provider. The house should take a cut too.
We should bring it down because the economy demands it. Money is scarce these days and they shouldn't be the only ones holding onto good economy prices.
The max it should be is .50 house and $.00 for provider.

Allbust
02-20-09, 00:35
What's the number for Sakura?

Hypo Luxa
02-20-09, 01:29
I agree with Kap... I think the initial concept was to be cryptic about it for LE purposes, but it probably doesn't really even matter. I think the best would be to use numbers only, no $ sign or decimals. Just 50 for the mama and 120 for the girl; for example!

Talon X
02-20-09, 04:16
What's the number for Sakura?944-2855 (Monday's Advertiser, Sports Page)

Justin H
02-20-09, 05:28
So I guess Pepsi's not coming back? because I went there and still had candy her massage was ok but her HE was very robtic. And then she claims she is better than Pepsi.
So did anyone else tried out the new Butterfly?
What happened to old Jennifer, and the Korean Mama who used to own Fuji's before?

Qjkl
02-20-09, 07:20
What's the number for Sakura?
Number is 944-2855

Keola
02-20-09, 11:23
So I guess Pepsi's not coming back? because I went there and still had candy her massage was ok but her HE was very robtic. And then she claims she is better than Pepsi.

So did anyone else tried out the new Butterfly?

What happened to old Jennifer, and the Korean Mama who used to own Fuji's before?Justin,

A couple weeks back I called and asked if Pepsi was working. MS said she doesn't work there anymore.

Showboatt
02-20-09, 13:02
I just saw an older lady last night, of japan descent, on S. King. After the deed, I tried to get away with $.00. No dice. I do want to see her again, so I gave her the full $.50.

I think we are going to have to start saying that $.00 is all we have in our pockets.

We all have to start doing that. Because $.50 is just too much for this economy..

I'm sure they'll take it and that after a while they will not argue.

Eric Shin
02-20-09, 13:32
Hey Showboatt...I think we would appreicate knowing the name of this person. What you said doesn't make sense..if you have no plan on seeing her you shouldn't give her the full tip. Unless you agree to a price you aren't required to pay anything I would think.

Dell808
02-20-09, 14:43
I agree with Kap... I think the initial concept was to be cryptic about it for LE purposes, but it probably doesn't really even matter. I think the best would be to use numbers only, no $ sign or decimals. Just 50 for the mama and 120 for the girl; for example!

I agree. LE is not as stupid as people may think. They could easily figure out what $ stands for. We are not fooling anybody but ourselves. Our secret code is not needed. Either way is fine whatever you prefer.

Kapalua
02-20-09, 15:39
I just saw an older lady last night, of japan descent, on S. King. After the deed, I tried to get away with $.00. No dice. I do want to see her again, so I gave her the full $.50.

I think we are going to have to start saying that $.00 is all we have in our pockets.

We all have to start doing that. Because $.50 is just too much for this economy..

I'm sure they'll take it and that after a while they will not argue.
In my personal opinion, if a customer plans to pay an amount that's significantly below what most providers currently regard as an acceptable rate for satisfactory service, the customer should honestly inform the provider of that beforehand. Although I think that any amount of money is appropriate if both parties to the transaction agree upon it, I also think that customers should be fair with providers and try to avoid unhappy surprises, arguments and anger. In other words, to treat a provider in a manner that the customer would regard as equitable if the customer were a provider.

Showboatt
02-20-09, 15:55
I would like to see her a couple more times before I reveal her name and where the place is. She was very discreet and worried about mms.
There was no agreement, we just went at it after the massage.
Very pretty and she said she was early forties and that looked about right.

Really nice.

I will reveal later.

Kapalua
02-20-09, 16:30
I am coming to Oahu in February end and was wondering what places would be good for having fun. This is my first time to Hawaii so I will appreciate all help.
Perhaps it would be preferable to review the very useful information that's already posted on the forum, which can answer most questions. Subsequently, if you happen to have a precise question that's not answered by that information, you can post that particular question on the forum.

Jr 357
02-20-09, 16:32
I would like to see her a couple more times before I reveal her name and where the place is. She was very discreet and worried about mms.
There was no agreement, we just went at it after the massage.

Very pretty and she said she was early forties and that looked about right.

Really nice.

I will reveal later.Sounds like Jennifer/Junko/Yuki.

Bench Warmer
02-20-09, 18:04
Perhaps it would be preferable to review the very useful information that's already posted on the forum, which can answer most questions. Subsequently, if you happen to have a precise question that's not answered by that information, you can post that particular question on the forum.
In other words, RTFF!

Surfer Ten
02-21-09, 00:23
Tried Elexy Kim she advertises on CL. She operates in the Waipahu area. Her rates are $50 for swedish and $80 for full body massage. She is on the older side, little chubby but gives a decent massage. I didn't know that this would be a massage with a happy ending so I only had $20 to tip her. She wanted a little more cause she does provide a HE. I got to suck on her nipples and she sucked on my cock a little bit. For the cost, not too bad. Don't know what she expects for the tip though! I said that I would give her a tip next time I saw her. The HE had to be fast cause we were almost done with the massage. That left me 5 minutes or so to cum. Might repeat just cause close to where I live.Aloha Brothers,

Elexy charges $80 for a full body legit massage and if you want "extras" she asks $150 to $200 total. I only had $130 in my pocket. But, she agreed to a HE, telling me next time to bring more money. Her massage is actually pretty decent. But, definitely not worth $80 for an hour if you could choose Ann (Kaheka Street) or numerous other legit providers instead.

As far as the extras go, her HJ is decent, lets you play with her huge tits and fondle her ass and pussy through her clothes. What is nice though is when she is giving you a HJ, she'll suck you a little too! Not a full on BJ cause she uses her hands most of the time, but she will suck on your cock and take it down to the bone. As brother Keola said, she is old and she's definitely no runway model. But her BBBJ was pretty nice man!

I think she is the one brother Eman posted about earlier. I did see the younger very pretty one there too. I guess the younger one massages in another room. After seeing the younger one, I would have been tempted to try her out as she is very pretty, but from what Eman said about her, I think I'll pass.

As far as Elexy goes, I think $130 or even up to $150 for a so-so massage with a BBBJ/HJ (even though it was mostly HJ with very intermittent BBBJ), tit play and fondling her pussy and ass (outside her clothes) was worth it cause I was super horny and I didn't have to drive all the way to town. I am doing a project in Kapolei for the next couple of weeks so running to Waipahu for a "lunch break" was pretty convenient.

From the way her phone was ringing, I guess there are other brothers who feel the same way. You know what they say "location, location, location". In this case, I'd say location was pretty much the only factor for me. Having already known her age and stats, I "settled" because I needed some quick "relief" and she was close by. Driving to town was not an option, so I look at it as supply and demand. Kinda like when you're at the airport and want to buy something to eat or drink. You gonna pay through the nose cause you got no other choice. I coulda went to town after work and actually fucked a young pretty thing for $200 but instead for $130, I got "instant gratification" albeit with a much older provider, but I did also get the kinks in my neck and shoulders massaged out.

Surely not a sesh with Million or Honey but you close your eyes and feel that wet, soft mouth sucking your throbbing cock while you fondle those huge breasts and stiff nipples and especially if you haven't had any in a while, "she go brah"!

For those brothers with higher standards, this is probably something you want to pass on. For those brothers that can't make the drive to town and are like me, who when horny don't have any problems letting the most fugly woman suck their stiff cocks, then check her out. Try to negotiate the price down a little though. She'll ask for up to $200, but I got a nice HE for $130 and brother Keola got a HE for $120.

Have a great weekend!

ST

H Mobius
02-21-09, 00:29

Me too. But I was wondering: the law/legal system can be super anal, and some laws are written in a manner that needs interpretation. As one officer put it, "das why we get judges!"; moot, but I wonder if saying $.5 may not hold up as well in court as 150.

John Ross
02-21-09, 00:40
Sounds like Jennifer/Junko/Yuki.
Sounds more like Yuki at Best Massage or whatever they are called above Imanas.

Member #3973
02-21-09, 01:50
It is REALLY simple. If you intend to tip less than the standard 150 for whatever reason, just tell the provider you only have 100 or whatever.
It always works. I had as low as 80 (the truth) and still got FS at a massage place even without asking. Just told me next time bring more money.

Just be nice.

In my personal opinion, if a customer plans to pay an amount that's significantly below what most providers currently regard as an acceptable rate for satisfactory service, the customer should honestly inform the provider of that beforehand. Although I think that any amount of money is appropriate if both parties to the transaction agree upon it, I also think that customers should be fair with providers and try to avoid unhappy surprises, arguments and anger. In other words, to treat a provider in a manner that the customer would regard as equitable if the customer were a provider.

Bobby Gunn
02-21-09, 03:08
Stopped by Fantasia the other night. Regulars are still there. MS has a couple of new asian girls. Had some money to burn so I had an experience with Miki. She said she is new here and it was her first night. I love it when its the girls first night. She said the other new girl is named Yuri. She was pretty nice also. Miki was fun 8/10/10.

Justin H
02-21-09, 04:46
Sounds like Jennifer/Junko/Yuki.

If everyone think Yuki is Japanese she is not. I know her from Pucks alley when she was working for Nancy. She is Korean that speaks Japanese.
I remeber Nancy use to give the best HE at the end. very sensual that makes your toes curl at the end and your head spins.

Dragon419
02-21-09, 06:02
Anyone know if Nancy, the chinese chick is still at China Spa?

Candy Addict
02-21-09, 06:41
Me too. But I was wondering: the law/legal system can be super anal, and some laws are written in a manner that needs interpretation. As one officer put it, "das why we get judges!"; moot, but I wonder if saying $.5 may not hold up as well in court as 150.

The information we post here is inadmissible in court. It would constitute "hearsay" at best. Anyone can say anything to anyone, but that doesn't mean the prosecution can use it at trial. They'd have to identify the poster, subpoena him, get him to testify that he did make the post in question, and that the information posted was accurate truthful.

Now, in order to do that, the prosecution would have to subpoena the records of the ISP hosting this site, which would be difficult because said ISP is in Canada and beyond the jurisdiction of U.S. courts. Or, they could try and get Jackson to provide the IP address and/or e-mail account of the particular poster and attempt to identify him that way. But the corporation Jackson has set up to own this site is located in another state and Hawaii courts, again, have no jurisdiction in another state. (Jackson has gone to great lengths to protect our anonymity). Our prosecutors can petition a court that does have appropriate jurisdiction to issue a subpoena, but that's a lot of effort and expense, and simply not worth it to them for a crime that's a petty misdemeanor. And even if they did manage to drag one of us into court to testify about a particular post, all he'd have to do is invoke the Fifth Amendment and decline to answer any questions. (Of course they could grant the poor monger immunity from prosecution and compel his testimony, but that's not bloody likely either).

HPD already knows pretty much everything that gets reported here. They have a network of confidential informants who trade information for money, or for having the cops "look the other way" on some other matter. They regularly send in undercover officers to see what's going on. Many HPD officers are even customers themselves! Even though it's likely they monitor this site to some extent, the information here is actually of very limited use to them. At best, it might help them choose which establishments to focus further attention on, but I suspect they mostly rely on informants and neighborhood complaints to decide what to target next.

Bottom line is, all of our attempts to be vague or cryptic are useless in foiling LE because they already know our abbreviations and lingo even better than many of us do! All we're really accomplishing when we do that is confusing our own members. Abbreviate if you must to save a little typing, but don't fool yourselves into thinking you're thwarting LE by doing so.

I'm not a lawyer, but I did monger in a Holiday Inn once.

CA

Kim Chee Kane
02-21-09, 08:15
Hi Kids.

Another post for me. I think I need to snap out of it. I should be saving money instead of spending. Oh well.

Called Massage Thailand to set up an appointment. I made it for two hours and I was advised "no problem." I arrived early and noticed quite a bit of customers. Hm. It felt kind of weird to see other people waiting. Anyway, I ended up going in one of the small sections and Tuk introduced herself. She's a thai woman and she didn't look bad either. Light skin and nice body too. She said that she just arrived recently from NYC.

Removed all my clothing and she placed the towel over my okole and proceeded. She was pretty nice and we had good conversation. Her massage technique was nice but not the best that I've experienced. She didn't seem to be flirty. She brushed the boys once while massaging my inner thighs/legs area. Not bad I guess.

She asked me if I wanted to shower and I asked her for an additional hour. I guess she thought I only wanted one hour. She continued the session all over. This time, she was massaging my buttocks quite a bit and she brushed the boys quite a bit too. Hmmm? Don't know. Maybe possible play? Who knows with these Thai places. I might just stick to her and see what happens.

Do good things happen to those who wait? We shall see.

2 hour - .12 / tip - .4

late.

Showboatt
02-21-09, 13:23
So which state is Jackson organized in?

Also, I would like to say.

We are not helping these providers by blurting their names all over the place.

And everyone wonders why these women move to different places, so often.

I was once a Pacific Marina monger (Holiday Inn is Uptown for me)

Das y haaard, bruddah!

Mikasoto
02-21-09, 13:46
Finally had the chance so went to see her. As has been said she is a BBW, much larger than appears in her photos. Place easy enough to find, somewhat messy apartment. No massage whatsoever, Hello, how are you, let me suck your dick. All that in a nice and personable way. Have to say she is one of the best BBBJCIM I have had. $. 00 and out of there in 30 minutes. To me, well worth it.

Ottiss
02-21-09, 15:30
Aloha Brothers,

Elexy charges $80 for a full body legit massage and if you want "extras" she asks $150 to $200 total. I only had $130 in my pocket. But, she agreed to a HE, telling me next time to bring more money. Her massage is actually pretty decent. But, definitely not worth $80 for an hour if you could choose Ann (Kaheka Street) or numerous other legit providers instead.

As far as the extras go, her HJ is decent, lets you play with her huge tits and fondle her ass and pussy through her clothes. What is nice though is when she is giving you a HJ, she'll suck you a little too! Not a full on BJ cause she uses her hands most of the time, but she will suck on your cock and take it down to the bone. As brother Keola said, she is old and she's definitely no runway model. But her BBBJ was pretty nice man!

I think she is the one brother Eman posted about earlier. I did see the younger very pretty one there too. I guess the younger one massages in another room. After seeing the younger one, I would have been tempted to try her out as she is very pretty, but from what Eman said about her, I think I'll pass.

As far as Elexy goes, I think $130 or even up to $150 for a so-so massage with a BBBJ/HJ (even though it was mostly HJ with very intermittent BBBJ), tit play and fondling her pussy and ass (outside her clothes) was worth it cause I was super horny and I didn't have to drive all the way to town. I am doing a project in Kapolei for the next couple of weeks so running to Waipahu for a "lunch break" was pretty convenient.

From the way her phone was ringing, I guess there are other brothers who feel the same way. You know what they say "location, location, location". In this case, I'd say location was pretty much the only factor for me. Having already known her age and stats, I "settled" because I needed some quick "relief" and she was close by. Driving to town was not an option, so I look at it as supply and demand. Kinda like when you're at the airport and want to buy something to eat or drink. You gonna pay through the nose cause you got no other choice. I coulda went to town after work and actually fucked a young pretty thing for $200 but instead for $130, I got "instant gratification" albeit with a much older provider, but I did also get the kinks in my neck and shoulders massaged out.

Surely not a sesh with Million or Honey but you close your eyes and feel that wet, soft mouth sucking your throbbing cock while you fondle those huge breasts and stiff nipples and especially if you haven't had any in a while, "she go brah"!

For those brothers with higher standards, this is probably something you want to pass on. For those brothers that can't make the drive to town and are like me, who when horny don't have any problems letting the most fugly woman suck their stiff cocks, then check her out. Try to negotiate the price down a little though. She'll ask for up to $200, but I got a nice HE for $130 and brother Keola got a HE for $120.

Have a great weekend!

STThanks for the great update. Like you, I'd like to go local instead of driving all the way downtown, but I can't find her listing on CL. Could you point me to it?

Thanks,

Ottiss

Jimmiedean
02-21-09, 15:57
So which state is Jackson organized in?How about we not know what state he's set up in, so it's that much harder 4

LE. Wouldn't they kind of know the girls names anyway? Just asking