PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Vivid
12-08-08, 05:29
Wanted to try someplace different the other night so I went to Perfect 10. I took just $$ and they could take it or leave it. But when a girl opened the door she said she was the only one working and she was busy. I then headed to VIP to check it out there. When I walked in I saw nothing but haole girls. There were probably around 7 of them on the couch. I'm usually not into the white girls at amps but this one girl caught my eye so I decided to try her out. Her name was Destiny and she was around 5'7". She said she used to work at Hula's and was soon to make 21. There was no offer of a shower from her. Instead she laid down on the bed and had me lay down next to her. We both still had our clothes on while she made small talk and gently felt me up. We then got undressed and went at it. This girl loves to suck dick . She really gets into it. While I was putting her in a few postions she said that she likes to be spanked. We went at it hard for a while until she asked if we could stop because she was sore from a surgery she just had. I agreed and she gave me a great HJ while whispering nasty things in my ear. Junior never stood a chance. Although I don't usually see haole girls ,I think with Destiny I'll make an exception when I'm in the mood for some white meat.

Mongers Rus
12-08-08, 08:08
I've had some sessions with the usual suspects.

Siam Thai. Nina. I had a 2 hour session with her which was superb. It was my second occasion with her and it was great. She's really nice and has a nice look and nice body. I couldn't forget the first session I had with her. Strictly legit but I enjoy every session I have with her. 1. 2 /. 6.

I was going to siam thai a lot for a while. Started with nina, but I always left with blue balls. She's hot and seems to enjoy checking out my hard on. But would never touch it! Damn it was frustrating! I would be lying there stiff as hell trying to telepathically will her to grab it! Haha.

Then I saw mae and remembered her from one of the other places a while back. I switched to her and right away was getting what I needed. But then I started getting a bad vibe from nina for switching. She never said anything, but would just glare at me when I came in. A couple times I would show up for an appointment and nina would say there was no appointment.

Finally I moved on. I think I heard mae is gone too. Who's there now?You know that Mae used to work at Siam and that their still friends and hang out. So probably Mae was giving all of them the 411. And Nina would never cross to the darkside, you know that.

CatchSumWaves
12-08-08, 12:58
Saw Jean (Matlock) about a week ago and I have to say that I was really dissapointed this time around. I see her around once a month and have noticed that service has slipped of late. This last time the massage was very short at about 20min + another 20 min for the HJ and I was out of there in around 50 min. Granted - in the past she has gone waaay over but still of late I have noticed it getting closer and closer and now not even an hour. Damage was $ plus 20 tip which is the bare minimum that I give her. I probably won't go back unless I see consistently good feedback in the future, it's too bad as she is a nice person (yea it counts to me) but hey- for that kind of money gotta get the service to!

I had a similar experience with Jean also this past week. Service seemed lacking. She mentioned that she will be going on vacation in the next few weeks (maybe for a couple of weeks or so) to visit her son/family. She said to come back next week because business is slow something like 0-2 customers a day on average. I don't know unless she starts providing more service I won't be seeing her for a while...

C Kramer
12-08-08, 14:38
This girl loves to suck dick . She really gets into it.

What do you think your chances of getting BBBJ to finish with her?

There are some girls that just love sucking dick and swallowing cum. Does any of the old timers remember Diane from Heidi's?

Vivid
12-08-08, 15:53

There are some girls that just love sucking dick and swallowing cum. Does any of the old timers remember Diane from Heidi's?From a haole provider in an amp? I highly doubt it but next time I'll be sure to ask.

Twoontwo
12-08-08, 23:02
Stop by Fantasia and hooked up with Hana, very cute, nice rack and great service, light to heavy massage then cbj, 69, doggie, mish, cg then finshed. L/8 A/9 S/9 would repeat damage. 50 $. 50. Bebe said new girls coming this week.

Mikasoto
12-09-08, 01:55
There are some girls that just love sucking dick and swallowing cum. Does any of the old timers remember Diane from Heidi's?[/QUOTE]Boy, you're bringing back memories of the good old days! Was a lot more exciting back then. Diane did everything with a passion and a super friendly attitude. Did you ever do a double with her and her sister? Never got our schedules to match.

CM0069
12-09-08, 02:03
Damn thats something I have gotten without asking on rare occasions, the provider either is a regular atf or they like you on a first visit, depends on the provider of course if they treat you like business thats all she wrote, but some just talk to them as if youve known them long and stuff next thing you know. I likey you and they grab your unwrapped johnny for a second pop. All I know is I aint gonna kiss her on the lips after that1. LOL

Kim Chee Kane
12-09-08, 02:10
Hi Kids...

Any info on the providers and/or services offered at Sakura? It sounds like a Japanese establishment.

I'm used to checking out the Thai therapists but I think I'm ready for a change.

Thanks.

CM0069
12-09-08, 02:44
Hi Kids...

Any info on the providers and/or services offered at Sakura? It sounds like a Japanese establishment.

I'm used to checking out the Thai therapists but I think I'm ready for a change.

Thanks.Heard from another report that is junko, shes okay, I 69'd her for my happy ending when she workd at si-si's.

CM0069
12-09-08, 02:48
Decided to stick it out in town and visit ThaiHawaiian, just asked for whomever available atm, got may2, seen her several times throught the year and was always legit with light flirty chatting, anyway on the start she asks if I still need the towel (ha-ha) of course not, a first! So ohh yeah thinking things changed or sumthin, good massage, all good little patting on the butt, on the flip I am all ready and at attention, soo funny still doing everything legit and saying "oh my" werking on up, annnnnd finally hinting to her to werk it but GRABS my hand and drops it on johnny, AAGHHH, and she pours lotion over it too. Damn no-go. Shit felt embarrased, am in no mood to self-release at all. So gave up already on that, got a little extra back shoulder pressure massage before shower and left, bah, gave her a $ just for being nice about it (I heard her mention people tipping alot and she tells me she don't do that. This is when I first started seeing her back then) so this was a break from the norm. Again went over the hour with showers so I like that and not felt rushed at all.

Feeling blue-balled, visited auto-happy patty next, in and out in 45min, she introduces angela on the way out might try her next time, not bad looking mebe late30's. Place is busy geez, they want their customers in-out by the hour, I'm in waiting to use shower, and on way out nxt dude waiting in another room.

Shab123
12-09-08, 02:54
I've been a member for awhile but I had a girlfriend so I didn't go to any amp for awhile but I'm back now and I was wondering if anybody here had tried youngs massage.

Jbravo
12-09-08, 04:36
Hi Kids...

Thanks.Yo,

As in previous reports, confirming that Jenn will play for pay. Weak massage, cbj, mish.

In all, a pretty average session. Usual damage. Probably won't repeat.

C Man
12-09-08, 05:20

There are some girls that just love sucking dick and swallowing cum. Does any of the old timers remember Diane from Heidi's?Oh my the memories! Heidi's on Makaloa Street where WalMart/Sams Club now stands. Second floor up those stairs waited heavenly bliss. The 80's was a magical time and if memory serves correctly, a session with her ran .65. I used to see Linda also up until she left the islands.

C Man

Shab123
12-09-08, 05:41
Anyone gone to Young's Massage before?

Joe Som
12-09-08, 06:01
I've had some sessions with the usual suspects.

Siam Thai. Nina. I had a 2 hour session with her which was superb. It was my second occasion with her and it was great. She's really nice and has a nice look and nice body. I couldn't forget the first session I had with her. Strictly legit but I enjoy every session I have with her. 1. 2 /. 6.

I was going to siam thai a lot for a while. Started with nina, but I always left with blue balls. She's hot and seems to enjoy checking out my hard on. But would never touch it! Damn it was frustrating! I would be lying there stiff as hell trying to telepathically will her to grab it! Haha.

Then I saw mae and remembered her from one of the other places a while back. I switched to her and right away was getting what I needed. But then I started getting a bad vibe from nina for switching. She never said anything, but would just glare at me when I came in. A couple times I would show up for an appointment and nina would say there was no appointment.

Finally I moved on. I think I heard mae is gone too. Who's there now?
Mae is at Yang's going by the name of Patty.

Justin H
12-09-08, 06:03
Oh my the memories! Heidi's on Makaloa Street where WalMart/Sams Club now stands. Second floor up those stairs waited heavenly bliss. The 80's was a magical time and if memory serves correctly, a session with her ran .65. I used to see Linda also up until she left the islands.

C ManNow you guys are talking about Makaloa where Wal Mart is wasn't there a bar called Yamato's and Hatapopo's?

Joe Som
12-09-08, 06:04
Ah. I am back from the madness. Maybe having a SO is not meant for me. Oh well...heh.

I've had some sessions with the usual suspects...

Siam Thai - Nina - I had a 2 hour session with her which was superb. It was my second occasion with her and it was great. She's really nice and has a nice look and nice body. I couldn't forget the first session I had with her. Strictly legit but I enjoy every session I have with her. 1.2 / .6.

Mai Thai - ? - Had a session for hour and half with a petite thai girl. Don't remember her name. The session was not bad and strictly legit. I think I may have seen Mai open the door to greet me? She looks not bad. I think I'm physically more attracted to Nina compared to her though. .9 / .4

Thai Hawaiian - "B" - Had a 2 hour session with her. I've been there a few times with different women who work there. The majority of the session was legit but towards the end...she was working the coconuts. She didn't play with the lollipop. It was a nice feeling. Would I have gotten more? That's always a possibility if I see her again. I offered to stay longer with her or any other therapists but no one was available (maybe they were servicing you fellas?! :P) There is a high percentage that you will get play at that location depending on the therapist. I've had Ta, May 2, Nan?, B, and a few others that I don't remember. The ones that I don't remember and Ta, Nan?, and B all had opportunity. 1.2 / .4

Be safe Kids. Anybody has some other recommendations for me? ^_^

late.
Ta was the closest I had to a he. She stroke the lollipop a couple of times. A teases with the boys. She also stroked the lollipop a couple of times, but told me to finish myself.

Joe Som
12-09-08, 06:08
Saw Mai and I agree that she does do a good massage but not much teasing who does the best "teasing" massage? Not looking for a full on HE but just enough to make you wonder.

Sometime the chase is more fun.
Nina @ Siam Thai, Ta and A @ Hawaii Thai were the best teasers IMHO.

Mongers Rus
12-09-08, 06:43
Aloha,

Take time to enjoy your day. I offer Thai massage, Deep tissue, Shiatsu, Lomi Lomi, and Swedish massage.

I was trained in massage in Thailand.

Located at 1560 Kanunu St, by Pagoda hotel and Don Quijite, About 5 minutes from Waikiki.

From 8am - 8pm, Monday - Sunday, $50 per hour,

PH : (808)291 9265

411 for anyone looking for a legit professional massage, besides Siam or Chiang Mai, or Haw Thai, check out Ann. She has a picture on her CL post, but she doesn't look like those pics at all. She's since lost about 10 lbs, and her hair is shorter. She's very cute w/ a tight body. Very friendly and likes to talk. Does a combination oil massage w/ authentic style massage on legs. For those of you that can't handle authentic style because too sore, then don't recommend. Like the apartment style setting, meter parking right in front of condo door. It's on Kanunu St on the right side, right after you pass Don Quijite and Kaheka St, before Pagoda. She answered phone calls a little, but tries not to. She extended the hour because of calls. Right now strictly legit, never touched jr, although jr was exposed when doing some thai yoga stretching w/my legs. She did expose my whole backside when massaging back, versus trying to be careful to cover up with towel.

I think she's a cutie. Thinking of switching to her regularly vs Siam. She greeted me downstairs & walked me out to the elevator.

.5 per hour &. 2 tip.

Warburton 0263
12-09-08, 08:13
Brother Kapalua,

Always offer $40 and stand your ground. The mama will complain and I never give in. If they don't accept, start to walk out of the place.

Sometimes the mama will complain to the girls and tell them that you are cheap. If you sense any problems, ask for another girl.

BTW, if I ever encounter a worker that starts off with a bad attitude, I always complain to mamasan.

I once walked out and they gave me $50 back!I concur, I always offer the $0.40 first if no line up.

Eric Shin
12-09-08, 13:49
Joe. I tend to agree. But the Thai Hawaii duo also alow some play from what I understand.

QUOTE=Joe Som]Nina @ Siam Thai, Ta and A @ Hawaii Thai were the best teasers IMHO.[/QUOTE]

C Kramer
12-09-08, 14:25
From a haole provider in an amp? I highly doubt it but next time I'll be sure to ask.

Like I said, some that love sucking dick have no problem with BBBJ, but of course, YMMV I'm guessing.

C Kramer
12-09-08, 14:28
There are some girls that just love sucking dick and swallowing cum. Does any of the old timers remember Diane from Heidi's?Boy, you're bringing back memories of the good old days! Was a lot more exciting back then. Diane did everything with a passion and a super friendly attitude. Did you ever do a double with her and her sister? Never got our schedules to match.[/QUOTE]

Never knew about her sister, but all I remember was her loving everything thing about sex and she trying not to make any noise as I was nailing her. I think the only thing she didn't like was giving a HJ. She'd rather have it in her mouth or her pussy. She was a great one.

Member #1062
12-09-08, 20:49
I want a pleaser not a teaser.

I'd rather have a totally legit massage with no hint of a happy ending than to get a little 'touchy-feely' and leave with blue balls then have to go to an AMP.

This is something that is never done in Thailand.
When you go for an oil massage there, you know that 'finish' is always on the menu.

Tramp Hawaii
12-09-08, 23:00
Thanks 1062 and js I'll check out the recomendations.

Call me crazy but sometime lying there wondering "maybe? " just gets me going and when it doesn't happen I go down the road and find relief. The thai massage girls are way hotter than the AMP girls and I just picture them while I'm plowing away. If the thai massage ones did offer more I would be broke so thats why just looking for the teazers. Maybe thats why I like the older not quite so good looking AMP girls.

CM0069
12-10-08, 03:33
Call me crazy but sometime lying there wondering "maybe? " just gets me going and when it doesn't happen I go down the road and find relief.I thought the same way too, its fun when your new to it. sorta like street mongering but in a building lol.

CM0069
12-10-08, 05:46
Fresh off CL...

Holiday Special 10% Off Japanese Therapist (kalakaua Ave)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: ruika1888@hotmail.com [?]
Date: 2008-12-09, 6:47PM HST

Japanese shiatsu,amma, Swedish Massage ,
Sports Massage, Lomi lomi Massage ,Foot, aroma therapy,
Release your Stress .

Convenient in Waikiki.
Japanese Licensed Massage Therapist.

Call for appointment or more info

808-386-4065 10am-9pm
or
ruika1888@hotmail.com
7 days a week

$ 54 - 1hour

==========================================

This place is at CC ground floor, thought it was the amp on the hidden side of the bldg at first, the ad dont say it but its a female, looks bout mid late 30's. Legit by the looks of the reviews/blogs posted on some hawaii/japanese tourist websites. Well if you want to get your jgirl massage fetish done or if Hina ever answers her phone this may be it boyz.

Tommyah
12-10-08, 12:15
Anyone gone to Young's Massage before?Entrance is upstairs in the back of the building? With the bathroom right there on the side?..
Went there, Mama greets me through the door..I ask to se the girls first. She says no.

I wasn't going to gamble so I left.. I want "Freedom of Choice"

Rhoku74
12-10-08, 15:03
Saw an ad for a massage on Kanunu St on CL and decided to try her out. She posts her pics and other members said she seems to be strictly legit. Wanted to get a massage and a HE was optional so I decided to give her a try. (If you want to see her ad and pics check out report # 1475 by Myster in this thread.)
I meet her in the lobby, she lives/works in a secure building so she has to meet you downstairs to bring you up. Not bad looking IMHO. I don't get many "legit" massages, but I thought she did a good job. She has a great personality, and once you break the ice and start talking, she opens up hold a decent conversation with her broken English. Over good experience, will repeat.
1 hr, .50+.10 tip
Might see her again next week and see if she is open to HE's. Business is getting slow for her so she might be willing to take a trip to the dark side. Will report if I get anything different that a straight massage.

R74

Kapalua
12-10-08, 17:51
Anyone gone to Young's Massage before?
Haven't been there in quite a while, but when I went there in the past, the providers were "mature" women and "full service" was usually available.

Rotten Otto
12-10-08, 18:45
Yeah, Manhattan didn't last very long. I used to see Linda (previously at the old Kiku on Ward Ave) there; she was one of my ATFs. She said she was going back to Burbank, but who knows.

Was this Linda about mid 30's, thai (slight accent), dark tanned, A-sized titties, leggy, slim waisted, pencil eraser nipples? Her signature was washing your dong before the deed while you lay down with a washcloth smelling of slight alcohol. That sounds like her. Is she still around? Last saw her at Venus before it shut down.

Justin H
12-10-08, 23:24
Everytime I go to Judy's I still get Candy
Does anyone know when Pepsi will be Back?
Candy is good but Pepsi's massage is better although Candy's HE is ok I think?
I also saw the other day that Fuji's has closed down now there is something else. wonder what happen to Jennifer.

Mongers Rus
12-10-08, 23:26
Saw an ad for a massage on Kanunu St on CL and decided to try her out. She posts her pics and other members said she seems to be strictly legit. Wanted to get a massage and a HE was optional so I decided to give her a try. (If you want to see her ad and pics check out report # 1475 by Myster in this thread.)
I meet her in the lobby, she lives/works in a secure building so she has to meet you downstairs to bring you up. Not bad looking IMHO. I don't get many "legit" massages, but I thought she did a good job. She has a great personality, and once you break the ice and start talking, she opens up hold a decent conversation with her broken English. Over good experience, will repeat.

1 hr, .50+.10 tip

Might see her again next week and see if she is open to HE's. Business is getting slow for her so she might be willing to take a trip to the dark side. Will report if I get anything different that a straight massage.

R74I went to see her a couple of times too. See my post from Tuesday. Had the same experience. She looks better than her pics on CL. She told me she lost about 12 pounds. Notice her pics are all from hiking. Diamond Hd, Koko hd, and one on Big Island. Body is pretty tight and lean. Friendly, I like her.

I'm searching for someplace new other than Siam. I like parking right in front, and the quiet touch of being in her apartment. No HE right now, I asked, but like you said, it is a slow period. 1hr. 5+. 2 tip. She goes by Ann.

Mello D
12-11-08, 00:32
We all know the economy is bad and business is slow. That is why cheap SW's downtown are getting more action these days. It looks like the independent providers on CL are lowering their rates and accurately reflecting the economy. But the MP and relaxation businesses are NOT. I wonder when they will or if they will just go out of business. You can go on CL and get action from an independent provider for the same price or even less money than you can from a MP or relaxation place. IMHO. Independent providers draw less attention and are a more personal experience. Now they are becoming a better deal!

Mark my words. The economy will only get worse next year and it will effect this business. The house and the girls need to lower the price or they will go out of business. I know some of you guys may try to bust my balls but if you see where the economy is headed you know I am right. Continuing to keep the price up now will only hurt the businesses in the long run.

We need to start mentioning the economy and lower prices EVERY time we monger.

Does anyone have a suggestion of a new price system that is fare for everyone?

Kamipulu
12-11-08, 00:37
TOFTT today. Called this morning to set up an appointment. Nice sounding young voice so I decided to go for it. Went up to her place (high floor in 1188 bishop, Century Square), knocked on the door and a very cute, young petite blond girl in jeans and a t-shirt lets me in. She leads me into the massage room, tells me to disrobe and cover with a towel. She leaves the room as I prepare. When she comes back, still in jeans and t-shirt, she begins the massage, asking whether I want soft, medium or hard pressure. Her massage is pretty good. She starts with pressure points using her elbows, then works her way around with her forearms then eventually using her hands. No hint of any teasing. Massage was strictly legit, not even getting close to the areas. She does a good job on the back and legs and on the flip she does a little thai stretching of the legs as she massages the calves and hamstrings. She finishes with a nice scalp massage.

She did not talk much at all during the massage except to ask how the pressure was and how my back felt as she worked it.

Showered, got dressed and left. Bathroom/shower was clean with soap and a stack of clean wash cloths on the counter. Room was nice and clean with somewhat of a view.

In comparison, Meg on Kalakaua teases a lot more and gets really close to the private areas and even rubs the nipples on the flip. This girl offered nothing.

So in conclusion, for a good legit massage downtown, give her a call (I didn't get her name). May repeat for the massage and see if a second visit will be more enjoyable.

L=8
A=7
S= 8 (legit massage)

Damage .6 + .2 tip

Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-12-05, 2:51PM HST

Got stress? Lots of choices, not sure what to do? Ease your stress and relax with a soothing massage.We can help release your body from it's stiff/stuck state! Our Special for today only. $60/h Call 782-2783. No blocked calls We get the KINKS Out!
FREE parking! Open 11-5pm

Daspbrah
12-11-08, 06:16
TOFTT today. Called this morning to set up an appointment. Nice sounding young voice so I decided to go for it. Went up to her place (high floor in 1188 bishop, Century Square), knocked on the door and a very cute, young petite blond girl in jeans and a t-shirt lets me in. She leads me into the massage room, tells me to disrobe and cover with a towel. She leaves the room as I prepare. When she comes back, still in jeans and t-shirt, she begins the massage, asking whether I want soft, medium or hard pressure. Her massage is pretty good. She starts with pressure points using her elbows, then works her way around with her forearms then eventually using her hands. No hint of any teasing. Massage was strictly legit, not even getting close to the areas. She does a good job on the back and legs and on the flip she does a little thai stretching of the legs as she massages the calves and hamstrings. She finishes with a nice scalp massage.

She did not talk much at all during the massage except to ask how the pressure was and how my back felt as she worked it.

Showered, got dressed and left. Bathroom/shower was clean with soap and a stack of clean wash cloths on the counter. Room was nice and clean with somewhat of a view.

In comparison, Meg on Kalakaua teases a lot more and gets really close to the private areas and even rubs the nipples on the flip. This girl offered nothing.

So in conclusion, for a good legit massage downtown, give her a call (I didn't get her name). May repeat for the massage and see if a second visit will be more enjoyable.

L=8
A=7
S= 8 (legit massage)

Damage .6 + .2 tip

The Jennifer-

I heard about her just a short while ago. Field study data reports: Legit. But anyone can succumb to the darkside. I sense a deviance in this young padowan... Especially ones that look, dress and know they are cute. Repeat visits, decent tipping and tact can lead to impressive 180's on provider's attitude on extras. Like the broken record I am, YMMV.

Tadhook
12-11-08, 09:04
Was this Linda about mid 30's, thai (slight accent), dark tanned, A-sized titties, leggy, slim waisted, pencil eraser nipples? Her signature was washing your dong before the deed while you lay down with a washcloth smelling of slight alcohol. That sounds like her. Is she still around? Last saw her at Venus before it shut down.
No, this Linda was definitely Korean and spoke with a heavy accent.

Ewabeachguy
12-11-08, 18:45
We all know the economy is bad and business is slow. That is why cheap SW's downtown are getting more action these days. It looks like the independent providers on CL are lowering their rates and accurately reflecting the economy. But the MP and relaxation businesses are NOT. I wonder when they will or if they will just go out of business. You can go on CL and get action from an independent provider for the same price or even less money than you can from a MP or relaxation place. IMHO. Independent providers draw less attention and are a more personal experience. Now they are becoming a better deal!

Mark my words. The economy will only get worse next year and it will effect this business. The house and the girls need to lower the price or they will go out of business. I know some of you guys may try to bust my balls but if you see where the economy is headed you know I am right. Continuing to keep the price up now will only hurt the businesses in the long run.

Does anyone have a suggestion of a new price system that is fare for everyone?He is absolutely right. When I visited LA 3 years ago. Most AMPs only collected 120-150 max. Some had showers some don't. I think .5 and 1.0 should be the standard or they should just charge a flat rate of 1.5.

Hawaiian Star
12-11-08, 19:13
Just was wondering wheres the best places to visit and have a good time. New at this and I've heard its cheaper than what I recieve at the bars. Thanks

Rascal X
12-11-08, 20:35

Does anyone have a suggestion of a new price system that is fare for everyone?
Honolulu has always been more expensive than comparable places in San Francisco or Los Angeles. You can get the same service at an AAMP in Las Vegas for $150 all inclusive. If business here continues to drop, they will have to lower their rates to attract more business. It's like any other business, but they won't get a government bailout.

Scotty007
12-12-08, 03:40
I went to see her a couple of times too. See my post from Tuesday. Had the same experience. She looks better than her pics on CL. She told me she lost about 12 pounds. Notice her pics are all from hiking. Diamond Hd, Koko hd, and one on Big Island. Body is pretty tight and lean. Friendly, I like her.

I'm searching for someplace new other than Siam. I like parking right in front, and the quiet touch of being in her apartment. No HE right now, I asked, but like you said, it is a slow period. 1hr. 5+. 2 tip. She goes by Ann.Seen her a couple times as well. Nice girl, but nothing extra. Seemed very against HE. Gave up trying.

Mongers Rus
12-12-08, 06:16
The Jennifer-

I heard about her just a short while ago. Field study data reports: Legit. But anyone can succumb to the darkside. I sense a deviance in this young padowan... Especially ones that look, dress and know they are cute. Repeat visits, decent tipping and tact can lead to impressive 180's on provider's attitude on extras. Like the broken record I am, YMMV.Sounds like the same Jennifer that trained under Nina at Siam. I was just talking to Thip on Wednesday, and she said that Jennifer left Siam because it was slow for her, and is on CL.

Blue Falcon
12-12-08, 07:09
Sorry about not posting anything in a long time. Haven't had the chance to monger much because of the economy if you know what I mean. But I had the chance to go to VIP just the other day. Mama takes me in, takes the standard house fee and tells me she'll get me a nice girl. Brings in Hazel who is about 5'2" caucasian and blond. She sits on the bed and talks to me a little but she seems like shes out of it. She asked for the money up front which really turned me off. But since I didn't feel like leaving and trying somewhere else I just forked it over probably violating "rule # something" in the monger book.

Anyways she leaves to get ready and comes back in. Offers a TS, which was nice. She cleaned me pretty good front and back but no play in there. We go back to the room and she has me lie down and undresses. Proceeds to CBJ which was real good with a lot of tongue action. After that she proceeds to CG. Starts off slow but then really starts to get into in and moves faster and faster. Went to DS, switched to mish and finally finishes. She cleans me up with a wet towel. We get dressed and she asks for a tip. Didn't have any more otherwise I might have thought about it.

All in all not a bad session but didn't like a number of things 1) asking for money up front 2) while she got into it later on her attitude was very mechanical at first 3)asked for a tip at the end. May repeat depending on these things. L7/A7/S7

Anyways, my too cents on things.

Blue Falcon
12-12-08, 07:23
Posted a report about VIP on the AMP thread, and decided to add this one here in the proper place, since massages are offered here.

Anyway, also had the chance to visit Judy's a few days ago (funds are someone ok now). Rang the bell and a lady lets me in. She tells me massage is $.5 which I give her. Leads me to a room, got undressed and waited. In comes a lady in her mid or late 40's with shoulder length hair (didn't get her name). She starts chatting and tells me to relax. Didn't offer a shower or anything. Massage was good. She concentrated on the areas of my back that were real sore and stiff. Not the best massage in the world but it felt good, but then again, anything might have been good since I was really sore. She kept massaging for about half hour and then tells me to flip. I do so and she proceeds to massage the front of my body, arms, legs, etc. She got close but didn't even touch jr. I was already hard by this time, which she noticed under the towel. She ignored it and continued to finish the massage. After that she told me I was done, and then put my hand under the towel and said you go ahead. I was like WTF?! Knowing what I know about Judy's and HJs being offered, I didn't take no for an answer and kept hinting at more. She pretended not to know anything saying, I don't know how. So I put her hand on jr and she continues to act all innocent. But after some convincing, she finally starts proceeding to HJ. She removes her bra and allowed touching everywhere, top and bottom. HJ was mechanical and jackhammer. Took me some time to cum as I couldn't really get off on that kind of motion. But when I did she wiped me up. Gave her .5 which she accepted. Ok session, not the best HJ but got the job done. L5/A7/S7

Starfox64
12-12-08, 09:42
Posted a report about VIP on the AMP thread, and decided to add this one here in the proper place, since massages are offered here.

Anyway, also had the chance to visit Judy's a few days ago (funds are someone ok now). Rang the bell and a lady lets me in. She tells me massage is $.5 which I give her. Leads me to a room, got undressed and waited. In comes a lady in her mid or late 40's with shoulder length hair (didn't get her name). She starts chatting and tells me to relax. Didn't offer a shower or anything. Massage was good. She concentrated on the areas of my back that were real sore and stiff. Not the best massage in the world but it felt good, but then again, anything might have been good since I was really sore. She kept massaging for about half hour and then tells me to flip. I do so and she proceeds to massage the front of my body, arms, legs, etc. She got close but didn't even touch jr. I was already hard by this time, which she noticed under the towel. She ignored it and continued to finish the massage. After that she told me I was done, and then put my hand under the towel and said you go ahead. I was like WTF?! Knowing what I know about Judy's and HJs being offered, I didn't take no for an answer and kept hinting at more. She pretended not to know anything saying, I don't know how. So I put her hand on jr and she continues to act all innocent. But after some convincing, she finally starts proceeding to HJ. She removes her bra and allowed touching everywhere, top and bottom. HJ was mechanical and jackhammer. Took me some time to cum as I couldn't really get off on that kind of motion. But when I did she wiped me up. Gave her .5 which she accepted. Ok session, not the best HJ but got the job done. L5/A7/S7What the heck total damage was $$ for a HJ? I thought you give .5 to the mama or girl at start then tip .5 if it's a HJ, I think you got played, and she wasn't willing to give HJ because they already got more then they usually get.

Rock the Room
12-12-08, 13:38
He is absolutely right. When I visited LA 3 years ago. Most AMPs only collected 120-150 max. Some had showers some don't. I think .5 and 1.0 should be the standard or they should just charge a flat rate of 1.5.

Yeppers, In LA you can get away with .40 + .60 FS in some places, but you might have to drive far to San Bernardino or Oxnard. If you don't mind driving with blue balls for 45 min. to an hour then it's all good.

Most of the Korean places charge .40 or .50 1/2 hour, .60 for 45 min., and .75 for the full hour. Of course, you gotta be kinda lolo to pay the whole hour up front. Unlike Hawaii, they close shop at 9:00pm so if you need a fix late night, you're out of luck.

The Chinese places charge .40 for the 1/2 hour, and .60 for the whole hour. Sometimes you can get a real good massage and HJ, so it depends if you know the provider. In some places you might get FS and others you might get nothing.

I don't know about the Thai places, from what I know mostly all are legit, but good massage.

Just thought I'd pass on some worthless info for those living 2500 miles away.

Peace.

Kapalua
12-12-08, 13:50
Best for your money

Just was wondering wheres the best places to visit and have a good time.
In my opinion, your best bet as a new forum member is to carefully review the various reports already posted on the forum. There is no "best" place for all hobbyists -- it depends upon the personal preferences of each individual. For example, the "best" place for me is CHM, because I enjoy "mature" Korean providers, have almost always received excellent service there, and don't really care much about fancy facilities. However, some other hobbyists might dislike CHM. So you may want to invest some time in reading the many available reports, and then ask specific questions if you have any.

Master Bait #1
12-12-08, 19:57
Brothers,

Hope everyone is well, I understand this is the AMP posting but I'am planning a trip to the Mainland and if anyone can confirm if they have used www.myredbook.com before and has any recommendations that would be greatly appreciated.

If I find anything of interest I will report back!

Thanks,

Ninja 123

Vivid
12-12-08, 22:29
I have only visited Ichiban once before so I thought I'd check it out. The mama that used to be at Nirvana greeted me at the door. There was only one girl available, Coco. I wasn't too impressed but I didn't want to check anywhere else so I decided to try her. The showers were busy so we just went right at it. There was no BBBJ as someone else reported. Maybe because the showers were busy. She was pretty good on top if you can get past the cigarette smoke. But then things went downhill. She only wanted missionary and complained the whole time. So I pounded her hard, gave her $. 40 and headed to downtown for round two. Would not repeat. Don't even know if I'll go back to Ichiban because the experience was so bad. My bad for not leaving in the beginning. Oh well, live and learn.

Cleanman
12-13-08, 04:10
A while back I saw Tammie. Very nice lady. She is just like Nautboi808 says below in his report. Throughly screened me to get the appointment, asked for refrence but easy enough. Next day find her Nice place in waikiki. Greets me and has me sit down to talk awhile, offers a drink (like gfe? ). Takes shower with you, strokes and sucks in shower. Her back massage was bettter than you get at any AMP, but not the best as far as legit, but good and she is naked. The atmosphere is like being in a real massage studio, but on the flip she gives a great HJ, nice strokes, no jack hammer here. I mean prety good as hjs go. Then She gives me a pse style BJ. She is not a clock watcher. Was very good. But I was really expecting fs (I asked for it when she was giving me the HJ before I blew) for the $$$ which you pay up front for 90 min. I misunderstood her on the phone. Oh wells, was good over all. L/6, A10, S7.

She has gained some weight from looking at her posted pictures, but her pictures are real.

Some how I'm not surprised at your glowing review of her. All indications are that she's the real, deal provider. The pie-in-the-sky, no b.s. kind. I really need to see her some afternoon!

Would FS have been on the menu if you could have lasted through the BBBJ?
I know many of you are probably saying $$$ is a lot and I could have gotten FS from a hot escort. Sure, but I enjoy a great massage and would sometimes rather be serviced instead of having to work if you know what I mean. Besides, I was there for 2.5 hours and not once did Tammie look at the clock or hint that I had to leave. It is obvious that she enjoys what she does and is genuinely a sweet person. L=8/ A=10/ S=10.

~Nautboi

CM0069
12-13-08, 04:53
The Jennifer-

I heard about her just a short while ago. Field study data reports: Legit. But anyone can succumb to the darkside. I sense a deviance in this young padowan... Especially ones that look, dress and know they are cute. Repeat visits, decent tipping and tact can lead to impressive 180's on provider's attitude on extras. Like the broken record I am, YMMV.I tried her once long ago, nice to look and chat with, but I got a better massage from an AMP girl than her. She is from the mainland, and if I remember right did mention a bf but this was a long while back, all in all lost interest in pursuing this one any further and was my last visit to siam. It concerned me that they appear to be keeping phone records and such on their laptop and verifying whos who, luckily for me I was mistaken for another person, as I overheard so and so number did not show up. LOL.

An extra "A" report thrown in.

Also had A once at TH, she doesn't act at all like she wants to play and sorta feel she just wants to stick to the massage and mebe tease to get a little extra tip. Though I did manage to get a he done from her, but in a weird reluctant way stayed by my feet and out of reach. Massage was good and strong though, so legit wise I'd stick with that with her, as for her attitude idk wats with her issues, she is totally 180 in personality compared to May2.

Memahu
12-13-08, 05:10
Cherry at Ichiban:

I would recommend Cherry at Ichiban. She is a slim Korean about 5'2" or 5'3", 23 years old, and provides good service. I've been satisfied with the different providers I've seen at Ichiban.

Btw, she's not the same Cherry that used to work at Venus.

Seenum
12-13-08, 05:59
Is this the same Cherry at Sakura?

Cherry at Ichiban:

I would recommend Cherry at Ichiban. She is a slim Korean about 5'2" or 5'3", 23 years old, and provides good service. I've been satisfied with the different providers I've seen at Ichiban.

Btw, she's not the same Cherry that used to work at Venus.

Kalani69
12-13-08, 13:25
I have only visited Ichiban once before so I thought I'd check it out. The mama that used to be at Nirvana greeted me at the door. There was only one girl available, Coco. I wasn't too impressed but I didn't want to check anywhere else so I decided to try her. The showers were busy so we just went right at it. There was no BBBJ as someone else reported. Maybe because the showers were busy. She was pretty good on top if you can get past the cigarette smoke. But then things went downhill. She only wanted missionary and complained the whole time. So I pounded her hard, gave her $. 40 and headed to downtown for round two. Would not repeat. Don't even know if I'll go back to Ichiban because the experience was so bad. My bad for not leaving in the beginning. Oh well, live and learn.
Anyone know if this is the same Coco that used to work at Nirvana?

TammieTaylor
12-13-08, 13:48
Hey Ninja

I know this posting was directed at the "Brothers" here, but coming from the Bay Area, I can tell you that the AMP section of Redbook is very good and helpful. Do lots' of research and check your facts.

If you're into Asian, don't forget to check out some of the local independent Asian also (sometime a better deal than some AMP). But the best way to guarantee a nice experiences is to do your research.

Have fun and don't forget to bring along plenty rain gear (wink)

Brothers,

Hope everyone is well, I understand this is the AMP posting but I'am planning a trip to the Mainland and if anyone can confirm if they have used www.myredbook.com before and has any recommendations that would be greatly appreciated.

If I find anything of interest I will report back!

Thanks,

Ninja 123Tammie Taylor, CMT/FBSM
Your New Hawaiian Sensual Touch Specialist
http://www.tammietaylor.com

Memahu
12-13-08, 18:16
Is this the same Cherry at Sakura?
I didn't see the Cherry at the used to be known as Lavender. I just read about that one.

Justin H
12-13-08, 19:27
Went to Hana yesterday and finally got her name
I saw Suji kind of overwieght but massage was awsome. the HE was Ok too.
anyone can recomend me to some other mature providers that give awsome HJ.

Makana9
12-13-08, 19:43
I guess the first thing is MS Jun with the big meet, greet, grab ass&akua, as I always return the favor. She got mad cause she know I have not been there since close to a year, since Jenn left. + business has me flying more to Guam & the West Coast since our co. Downsizing. She was cool with it, you go see new girl, hhhmmm, I wonder.

As soon as I turn to the 1st room, yes, we both know each other, from previous mongering, "Yong" Jun go you have fun, I know she told Yong something about me, but couldn't catch the last part of her chat, luckily I understand enough to get by. Yong and I catch up, since she just got in about 5min. What my daughters doing now, and her daughter in KLand. Told me she going Vac. Next week for Christmas and see her daughter-coming back Jan1.

Remember, YMMV, & IMHO, it helps since I one regs.

She goes to freshen up, and I get myself comfortable, she comes in a black teddy, no undie, while standing started with LFK, caressing each other, nice touch, I pulled up her teddy to suck on those nice Cs, moaning, my hand wondered to rub her nani, no resistence as others as reported otherwise. I went for the endzone and some tongue fu on her nani. She moaned her appreciation, I worked my way back up to see and yupps lite dfk.

My turn, and a nice BBBJ, yang, tug, flick of the tongue on the helmet, DT, Yong is a trooper, she came back up and returned the DFK, this is when we went to the bed. Played the GFE, lying she on top. Continued dfk to licking nibbling on my nips, then more BBBJ, then without me saying anything, swung her nani around and dropped down for a tongue lashing. As I like to do, massage the brown eye, and lap up her lipps, and sucking her clit did the trick as she O'd there.

After recovering from her shake, went CG, as I know she can get tired quick here, so I took the lead, and did the Savage and grabbed her ass and did the piston, Yong yelped and flew her head back, and bit her lip. She must have O's again as it felt a little wet and warm by akua. She told me I go on top, so mish it is. Tried to put her legs above my shoulders, but she one veteren, if she goes there, MAJOR Ground&Pound, but Yong was a trooper, more LFK, then I asked for K9, did the spin, pushed her butt down, went for the posturing and off we go. Yong dropped her head into the pillow and was yelping loud, and with that I popped HARD. Kept pumping slowly, and when Yong popped her head up, did a few more pounds and she actually screamed. OOPppss, relaxed, got cleaned up with a nice warm towel. Yong did the minor massage, nopes. We stayed on top of me until MS Jun knock on door, and I yelled I not finigh yet, she open door, and told me eh, maybe you want me too now, I told her lets go, she only laugh and close the door.

It was all good, IMHO. Remember now, I have known the ladies as CHM for I can't remember how long and Jun longer.

L-7 I like that plain, avg. Look If I wanted a looker, I would have kept banging a past Miss Hawaii and would have ended up walking the aisle & let her put on me her ball&chain. LOLOL

Or go over to Lavendar, not sure the name now

A-9. 5

S-8. 5

GFE-7 IMHO

Satisfaction, I am easy, just ask O. R. (hint she on tele): D

I will definitely see Yong again before she leaves for vac.

Said my alohas, Jun like usual, I told her when she going FS me, she laughed, come back Mon. Call her. I going take her up on this one, going rock 1507 S. King

Enjoy

K

No Name
12-13-08, 19:57
What the heck total damage was $$ for a HJ? I thought you give .5 to the mama or girl at start then tip .5 if it's a HJ, I think you got played, and she wasn't willing to give HJ because they already got more then they usually get.

I am unsure about what happened when I went to Judy's the other day, I got Candy and she gave me a massage and inclued a HE for .6 more. She asked if I wanted more, but I was low in cash. May be next time will take her up on the offer.

G3504
12-13-08, 20:30
Cherry at Ichiban:

Btw, she's not the same Cherry that used to work at Venus.She's ok. Service is standard. Fee was standard. L 7/A 7/S 5. 5 Only rate her low on service because what she offered was so limited. She did warm up after we got into it, but shouldn't she be "friendly" from the beginning? Anyways YMMV. No repeat for me.

G35

Kapalua
12-14-08, 03:11
What the heck total damage was $$ for a HJ? I thought you give .5 to the mama or girl at start then tip .5 if it's a HJ, I think you got played, and she wasn't willing to give HJ because they already got more then they usually get.
Although it's not clear at this point, perhaps Blue Falcon inadvertently used "$.5" in his post to signify a $50 house fee, which would mean that he paid a $50 house fee and a $50 tip for the hj (a total of $100). It seems unlikely that he would pay the mama $150 in advance for a "massage" before even seeing the provider, and then subsequently pay an extra $50 for the hj. Blue Falcon, maybe you could clarify the amounts for the forum membership.

This is another example of why I prefer to simply post the actual amounts, and avoid monetary abbreviations that may sometimes cause confusion. :)

Blue Falcon
12-14-08, 03:45
What the heck total damage was $$ for a HJ? I thought you give .5 to the mama or girl at start then tip .5 if it's a HJ, I think you got played, and she wasn't willing to give HJ because they already got more then they usually get.I actually meant .5 so the total was $. Sorry, my bad.

Mongers Rus
12-14-08, 07:33
Seen her a couple times as well. Nice girl, but nothing extra. Seemed very against HE. Gave up trying.Yeah, seems like a tough one, but I wanna try something and I'll keep you mongers posted.

Smily75
12-14-08, 07:36
Was caught by surprise last night (Friday) at work when I got a text from tomato. I was surprised she remembered me just by my name on her phone. I was already planing to see an escort for tonight (seeing that there are some good lookers on CL going for $. 00-. 8) then thought maybe doing a tomato visit then an escort but every escort I called didn't seem to answer their phones.

Told me on Friday that shes at PT so I got there around 10pm, I think. Tonight. I showed up with flowers (left over from a college grad earlier tonight), with intent to give it to tomato but gave it to mama instead thinking I could pull off a small discount or extra time (didn't work). Got a room, requested tomato, standard. 5 to mama, and in came tomato. She really looks different, not good or bad different, just different as I though that wasn't her. Great body by my liking. She looks just a little more slender (I think she had a pooch before but now not there), bottom about the same, breast have gotten a little smaller with her weight loss but still about a large Ccup and to me they look better because there more perky and roundish, hair is still brown but it is short now about her chins length (she said her hair got burned thats why its short now), . Her face I was thrown off on; her face is less round than before which is a (+) to me but a little more "mature" looking, putting her in a mid 30s look. Still a very attractive woman, if not more attractive with her slimmer frame.

Got a TS and we got to chatting. I didn't know she quit PT prior to seeing me tonight but for you guys that were looking for her, she did quit AMPing all together and went legit but recently returned to PT to reconnect with her past regulars exclusively (so if you haven't seen her before or don't request her by name you have a slim chance of getting with her). I can tell she needs the money, she even joked about marrying me. GFE still very strong and intimate.

Got to the room, waited awhile but not bothered by it because I was a little tired for the day. Returned in a tight dress and panties (even though they come off, more girls should wear them, its arousing seeing it come off). Got a really good BBBJ then cbj. Went to cg, mish, to reverse cg, cap off and daty while HJ. Had to finish myself because mama was already calling time and I wasn't really feeling it with the cap on earlier so it took me longer. After popping she allowed me to go use the stand up shower instead of just the hot towels to clean up.

A: 10
Still very good GFE, but i did pick up some sadness possibly from the fact that she had to come back. but i dont hold that against her
L: 9
really like her current body shape
S: 10
Still very good if not better, now that we have come to know each other more. She realy remembered what i liked, more intimate rather than wam bam.

Standard .5 on house, tip $.5+whatever spare bills i had from the day

Makana9
12-14-08, 19:02
Was caught by surprise last night (Friday) at work when I got a text from tomato. I was surprised she remembered me just by my name on her phone. I was already planing to see an escort for tonight (seeing that there are some good lookers on CL going for $. 00-. 8) then thought maybe doing a tomato visit then an escort but every escort I called didn't seem to answer their phones.

I think. Tonight. I showed up with flowers (left over from a college grad earlier tonight), with intent to give it to tomato but gave it to mama instead thinking

I didn't know she quit PT prior to seeing me tonight but for you guys that were looking for her, she did quit AMPing all together and went legit but recently returned to PT to reconnect with her past regulars exclusively (so if you haven't seen her before or don't request her by name you have a slim chance of getting with her). I can tell she needs the money, she even joked about marrying me. GFE still very strong and intimate.

Still very good GFE, but I did pick up some sadness possibly from the fact that she had to come back. But I don't hold that against her

Really like her current body shape

Still very good if not better, now that we have come to know each other more. She realy remembered what I liked, more intimate rather than wam bam.

Standard. 5 on house, tip $. 5+whatever spare bills I had from the dayMy Business Partner/HobbyPal & I received a text on Thurs. From tomato also, as I was real surprised b/c it popped up in my cell (as I had her digits saved with their"other ATF" own ringtone song)

Friend told me did you get a text, yupps, wait let me text her back. We played text tag, then I called her, she picked up, chatted awhile, the normal vala'au, how you, what you been doing, yadda yadda yadda.

But, as Yao has said, her voice tone sounded different. Sounded happy to hear from an old mongerer of hers, but she did sound depress, so told her could not see her till mon. Or tues. Told her I would text her, and then I can set a time to see her. Maybe OS also.

Not sure when braddah s going see her

Just a 411 tomato if from our past, is a definate go see.

She just sounded different. Will get more into it when I see her

Enjoy

K

Kapalua
12-14-08, 20:19
Subsequent to reading Nautboi808's report on Jay, a relatively new Korean provider at CHM, I went to visit her myself. She's in her early thirties (but could easily pass for late twenties in low light), with an attractive hairstyle, a petite physique, and natural small breasts. In my opinion, she has a cute, girl-next-door sort of appearance. Because she is somewhat younger than usual for a CHM provider, before I met her I wondered whether she would provide the same excellent level of service that I've received from more "mature" providers at CHM. However, as it turned out there was no need to be concerned -- Jay definitely hit a "home run" with me.

I especially liked Jay's friendly, cheerful and talkative personality. She seems to have an above-average ability (for a Korean immigrant provider) to speak and understand English. I also appreciated her pleasurable caressing and gentle squeezing of "Mr. Happy" during foreplay, which was combined with her nice kisses. Jay's affectionate attitude and service (like a sweet girlfriend) particularly impressed me. Her bj was lengthy and enthusiastic, she was very receptive to DATY, and she appeared to either enjoy intercourse or was giving an acting performance worthy of an Academy Award. :) Jay was quite attentive to ensuring that I had a thoroughly enjoyable experience with her, from the time we met until the time I left, and I would certainly visit her again.

To attempt to make this report more balanced, I've tried to think of something negative to include. I can't think of anything I didn't like about Jay, but I will mention something about CHM in general. Although CHM is a favorite place of mine, I do dislike the frequent cigarette smoke in the shower area. The kitchen is directly adjacent to the shower stall, CHM providers often smoke cigarettes in the kitchen just a few feet away from the shower, and the stinky and carcinogenic smoke then enters the shower stall (which is separated from the kitchen only by a shower curtain). So in consideration of non-smoking customers, in my opinion it would be preferable for CHM providers to go outside if they want to smoke.

John Ross
12-14-08, 22:31

Told me on Friday that shes at PT so I got there around 10pm, I think. Tonight. I showed up with flowers (left over from a college grad earlier tonight), with intent to give it to tomato but gave it to mama instead thinking I could pull off a small discount or extra time (didn't work). Got a room, requested tomato, standard. 5 to mama, and in came tomato. She really looks different, not good or bad different, just different as I though that wasn't her. Great body by my liking. She looks just a little more slender (I think she had a pooch before but now not there), bottom about the same, breast have gotten a little smaller with her weight loss but still about a large Ccup and to me they look better because there more perky and roundish, hair is still brown but it is short now about her chins length (she said her hair got burned thats why its short now), . Her face I was thrown off on; her face is less round than before which is a (+) to me but a little more "mature" looking, putting her in a mid 30s look. Still a very attractive woman, if not more attractive with her slimmer frame.

Got a TS and we got to chatting. I didn't know she quit PT prior to seeing me tonight but for you guys that were looking for her, she did quit AMPing all together and went legit but recently returned to PT to reconnect with her past regulars exclusively (so if you haven't seen her before or don't request her by name you have a slim chance of getting with her). I can tell she needs the money, she even joked about marrying me. GFE still very strong and intimate.

Got to the room, waited awhile but not bothered by it because I was a little tired for the day. Returned in a tight dress and panties (even though they come off, more girls should wear them, its arousing seeing it come off). Got a really good BBBJ then cbj. Went to cg, mish, to reverse cg, cap off and daty while HJ. Had to finish myself because mama was already calling time and I wasn't really feeling it with the cap on earlier so it took me longer. After popping she allowed me to go use the stand up shower instead of just the hot towels to clean up.

Still very good GFE, but i did pick up some sadness possibly from the fact that she had to come back. but i dont hold that against her
really like her current body shape
Still very good if not better, now that we have come to know each other more. She realy remembered what i liked, more intimate rather than wam bam.

Standard .5 on house, tip $.5+whatever spare bills i had from the day
Is this the same Tomato that was at Ace? That one was in her late 40s, but looks much, much younger and was a slender Taiwanese girl that had long straight hair and A cups. She liked to give rim, which was very nice.

Smily75
12-14-08, 23:43
Is this the same Tomato that was at Ace? That one was in her late 40s, but looks much, much younger and was a slender Taiwanese girl that had long straight hair and A cups. She liked to give rim, which was very nice.I'm guess its the same, but I've only been mongering for two years so I don't know where she worked before PT.

John Ross
12-15-08, 01:44
I'm guess its the same, but I've only been mongering for two years so I don't know where she worked before PT.
Were those Cs natural or bolt on? The Tomato I know has perky As and there is a BIG difference between As and Cs.

Smily75
12-15-08, 02:02
Were those Cs natural or bolt on? The Tomato I know has perky As and there is a BIG difference between As and Cs.Well maybe Bs but definitely not As. They felt totaly natural, I didn't ask if they were fake. When I first met her at PT (before the weight loss) they were possibly Cs or large Bs and I have pictures but I won't post them out of her respect. She said she use to always be real thin before but began getting lazy around the time she joined pt and gained weight so maybe they were As before.

Memahu
12-15-08, 03:28
Is that sadness feeling common with providers during the holiday season? I had a provider recently who out of the blue say that she feels sad sometimes. That surprised me, because she's always cheerful and maintained a smile for the rest of the service.

Seenum
12-15-08, 04:36
Does anyone know when butterfly is going to pen?

Mello D
12-15-08, 04:36
Who has the best REAL boobs in town? I want to feel them.

Check these out! Hope the attached gif animation works on this site.

CM0069
12-15-08, 04:55
I'm guess its the same, but I've only been mongering for two years so I don't know where she worked before PT.I first had her at the ol' Ward 2nd flr at an amp called World(?)sumthin end of the bldg towards dixies. I passed up a pretty young lookin hapa chick at the time, she just had that Asian college girl look when I saw her. After a long hiatus got the text msg about Ace, LOL then I realize that's the Tomato being talkd bout on the forums. ;p

Cleanman
12-15-08, 05:38
Before Lavender turned into Sakura I was able to see and taste of the Apple.

Apple is a Korean provider and part time ms at the then Lavender now Sakura. I had seen her there as a night time ms before and thought no play, but found out she also worked the rooms when not being a ms. I found her to be attractive, so on a trip to lavender I saw her walking past the rooms as the regular ms walked me to a room, I ask who that was and she said apple. I said can I have apple and in she came. In the room She asked me a lot of questions as to who I've seen before, etc., she seemed not to beleive me even though I named everyone there, but she did a very unusal thing she used a hot damp cloth wiped down my dick and hands then got a cover put it on a blew me as she was asking these question, immediatly I got a hard on and started to enjoy it as I thought we were off to the submarine races, but then she stoped and said OK let's go TS, ?!, WTF a suck dick LE test?

Good bath, back to room, She was good. OK masage, licked my back down my crack and legs. She lightly rubbed her nipples on my back and lay on me, flip over CBJ, but nicely done, to acg, ds was the best, mish, finish, another shower to clean up and small talk in room where she insisted she give me another massage (I was ready to roll out), she did not rush. I will tell you this was good sex. She is a good provider and fuck. She is tight.

Apple is tall (5' 6"+) and on the slender side (120lbs +/- 5) with nice b cup rack for a korean so it was very interesting to fuck an asian who's not that much shorter than me, was diffrent in a good way. L9/A8/S9. Standard fees; .5 house, $.5 tip.

Apple said her name is now "Sarah". I hope she's still at Sakura as I plan to repeat with her.

Now that Lavender is Sakura I want to go check it out, not sure if same place just new name or if the name change has something to do with the land owner being sentenced for running gambling operations. I see the ad in the advertiser looks the same just says Sakura now.

Anyone know the details?

Bench Warmer
12-15-08, 05:41
Two reports:

P10: TJ, Korean, 5'-2", 105-110 lbs, soft A-B's, bleached hair, mid 20's. Great service, enthusiastic, sweet personality. Light massage, light asian, DATY, standing CBJ, mish, DS, mish, finish. Was kind of a turn on that she looks like my co-worker. Would repeat if no other available. Std rate, house up front, tip at end, she counted.

Ichiban: Natasha, Korean, 5'-0", 100 lbs, A's, shoulder length hair, mid-late 20's, realy nice youthful body (almost teenager type). She has a kind of raspy voice that makes me think of the wicked witch of the east. DATY, CBJ, CG, RCG, mish, DS, mish, finish. She was really dry so that was a turn off. Took a pounding like a champ though. Would repeat. Std rate, house up front, tip at end, she did not count.

Smily75
12-15-08, 06:10
Is that sadness feeling common with providers during the holiday season? I had a provider recently who out of the blue say that she feels sad sometimes. That surprised me, because she's always cheerful and maintained a smile for the rest of the service.I'm not sure, but I figure most girls deep down inside don't want to work in the biz but have no choice, so they slap on the smile to maintain that service. Like graduating high school and working the register at Macdonalds, you just have to smile. In terms of Tomato I asked how she was before I got to know she wasnt doing too good. I think its the fact that she quit AMPing and went legit but had to revert back to pay the bills. That would be a slap to my dreams and ego if I were in her shoes.

Other than that, I guess some girls lay the guilt trip on you so you dish out more on the tip out of sympathy.

Jiro9673
12-15-08, 11:17
Thanks. Great Reports! "Natasha" from Ichiban sounds a little bit like "Hana". Does anyone know if she is going by a different name?

Two reports:

P10: TJ, Korean, 5'-2", 105-110 lbs, soft A-B's, bleached hair, mid 20's. Great service, enthusiastic, sweet personality. Light massage, light asian, DATY, standing CBJ, mish, DS, mish, finish. Was kind of a turn on that she looks like my co-worker. Would repeat if no other available. Std rate, house up front, tip at end, she counted.

Ichiban: Natasha, Korean, 5'-0", 100 lbs, A's, shoulder length hair, mid-late 20's, realy nice youthful body (almost teenager type). She has a kind of raspy voice that makes me think of the wicked witch of the east. DATY, CBJ, CG, RCG, mish, DS, mish, finish. She was really dry so that was a turn off. Took a pounding like a champ though. Would repeat. Std rate, house up front, tip at end, she did not count.

Haynese
12-15-08, 16:35
I'm not sure, but I figure most girls deep down inside don't want to work in the biz but have no choice, so they slap on the smile to maintain that service.I seriously doubt these girls manage their money well at all. It's too bad as they earn their money and should have something to show for it.

IMO the number one reason they keep providing and encounter depression is GAMBLING.

Haynese

Cleanman
12-15-08, 17:43
Other than that, I guess some girls lay the guilt trip on you so you dish out more on the tip out of sympathy.Not to sound cold or not understanding the Holidays do depress people, But that could be true. Some are good businesswomen and salespeople and 'tis the season. To make a little more money.

LexLuther
12-15-08, 18:37
Yaotzu and others,

You are correct. No young girl dreams about becoming an AMP worker or any other type of w**** for that matter. They simply wind up in a situation and a place in life where they perceive that there are no other options.

Many of them try to wear a smile in order to hide their feelings from customers, contemporaries, and from those in their community whose respect they covet. Some will make repeated attempts to get out of "the life." But in most cases they find that they are ill-suited for any other type of work and that, in any case, doing anything else would mean working a lot harder, for probably much less money. Of course, after all is said and done, they usually don't wind up that much ahead. There are mamasan or manager types all to ready to rip them off, "Korean Taxi" drivers who over charge them for their services, and the inevitable customers who rip them off or steal from them.

Many times these women have arrived where they are due to foolish marriages which didn't turn out the way the girl imagined it would. Many, if not most, have a child somewhere which they are supporting. The child is often being raised by a mother, a sister, aunt, or some other relative.

So the next time you go to an AMP and feel anger or disappointment with what you got or didn't get, just take a moment to think about what kind of day she is having. Be kind, be patient, and be generous.

LexLuther

Mello D
12-15-08, 19:17
Yaotzu and others,

Many times these women have arrived where they are due to foolish marriages which didn't turn out the way the girl imagined it would. Many, if not most, have a child somewhere which they are supporting. The child is often being raised by a mother, a sister, aunt, or some other relative.

So the next time you go to an AMP and feel anger or disappointment with what you got or didn't get, just take a moment to think about what kind of day she is having. Be kind, be patient, and be generous.

LexLutherI was told a lot of them are in the sex trade and they get sent here by the mafia.

Still looking for a great set of tits -

Daspbrah
12-15-08, 22:40
Maybe it's just because of the phlegmatic holidays, but it seems some of the independent therapists either aren't working, or answering their phones anymore. In this down economy, its not nearly as busy as before but maybe some providers have called it quits? The unusual thing is that without warning they let their phones ring off the hook. It's as if they only keep their phones for personal use but keep the same irking voicemail. Yet many of these providers still advertise using various methods. Confusing. Some providers are naturally difficult to get in touch with normally, but this season takes the cake for them being contact cumbersome. Who knows if they even care? I think they might want to change or stop their methods of ad posting and contact info.

Right about now, everything seems to be half speed and just pure boring too. In an earlier post, some long time patrons of Siam Thai commented on Ninas efforts being less than her usual stellar performance. Is this a fault of the economy as well? It shouldn't be. In a down economy, providers service, efforts and even customer expectations should go up. As the frequency of the repeat dollar for them goes down, their efforts on quality and attitude should increase to tempt our hasty return.

Its just plain boring. The market needs new blood. Thai Shmai, wheres all the local and white therapists?

Daspbrah
12-16-08, 01:16
Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the priceless info. I've been lucky to have several long term massage therapists throughout the last couple of years, but of course they eventually "retired" and after going too long without any bodywork, I've been out on the prowl for a good massage with a HE. I found a few awesome legit massages. Ann on Kaheka is awesome and fixed my chronic shoulder pain. Meg on Kalakaua is also very good. These therapists are totally legit though, so if you want more with these providers, you probably won't get too far. But, as always YMMV and I am sure some of you could charm the pants off of any woman. Anyway, I wanted to report on Emma. From the last post about her it seems that the location I saw her at (Kapahulu) is a new location. Her new studio is quite small and the massage area is even smaller. But, it definitely has some nice energy and I felt very comfortable. As far as looks, Emma is beautiful! Very pretty, awesome body and wears clothing that flatters her sexy bod. When I got there she was wearing a very fitted tank top and I found it hard not to let my eyes drift to her beautiful breasts!

After talking with her a bit, I got undressed and lay on the table face down. I was kinda bummed when she put a towel over my ass before starting the massage. But, the thought of that gorgeous babe massaging me was good enough to get jr tingling. Normally, I like to just relax and fully enjoy the sensations of soft hands on my skin with some soft music in the background. Well, at Emma's, I got the soft hands on my skin but she talked to me for the majority of the massage. She also stopped repeatedly to answer her phone. I can certainly understand that each call is a potential "sale" but it gets a little annoying for the guy who is being massaged and actually going to pay her!

Here is her ad on CL

Emma 782-5466

Peaceful and relaxing new location! Convenient location with parking. Available now also 2-3 Sundays a month by popular request! All other hours still the same. Do you remember the last massage you got? You either got hammered to death, or patted on for an hour? Did you leave with as much pain and tension as when you came in? Or was it so bad you don't remember it or you gave up on trying new therapists? I will release the tension in your muscles while relaxing you at the same time. I use a special mix of techniques with my own style developed over the last few years by continuing to add the movements that customers say 'ahhhh' to, or find more benefit to their bodies, and slowly eliminate the unneccesary 'filler' movements taught in massage school.

If you have a special style you prefer?

I can also do
-swedish,
-sports,
-deep tissue,
-pettrisage,
-pregnancy,
-shiatsu(if you must)
-stretching
-and more.
Call me! I can't describe the massage in words, you'll just have to visit and see for yourself!
Emma 782-5466
Please call, I do not respond often to email.

Sounds damn good huh. That's why I went. But, what I actually got was patted on for an hour (contrary to her ad) because she was talking so much, she wasn't focused on the massage. I must tell you though that there were a couple of times that my hands brushed up against her legs and crotch area and when she was doing my legs, she held my leg up against her to stretch it and my foot got pressed on her beautiful full breasts. Got my fucking heart going on that one! But sadly, that was the height of the massage.

Because she is so pretty I will probably go back again. Hey, did someone say chump? Fuck you! *LOL* Just kidding. She is gorgeous though. But, for my hard earned $, I think I'll go to Ann and Meg if I need a serious therapeutic massage.

This post was done a while back by Surfer Ten, anyone have any new info on Emma or any chance for possible extras?

Azn Doodz
12-16-08, 03:57
Thanks. Great Reports! "Natasha" from Ichiban sounds a little bit like "Hana". Does anyone know if she is going by a different name?I was wondering the same thing. Hana is one of my favorites and have been waiting for her to come back from the mainland for about 5 months now.

Hana got some B's though (not A's) but definitely a raspy voice.

Buster50
12-16-08, 05:11
I was told a lot of them are in the sex trade and they get sent here by the mafia.

Still looking for a great set of tits -I've dated one and personally know a bunch of them and none of them are in the sex trade. They come and go as they please. They sometimes have contracts with the mamasan as far as how long they will work for them and the conditions but they aren't forced to do it. I really hope the sex trade thing is not a problem here in Hawaii. Kinda sad if it is.

As far as the earlier thread, the holiday season is actually one of the busiest time for them. They say that there are a lot of lonely single guys that just want to buy themselves a present. LOL

Haynese
12-16-08, 05:33
Yaotzu and others,

You are correct. No young girl dreams about becoming an AMP worker or any other type of w**** for that matter. They simply wind up in a situation and a place in life where they perceive that there are no other options.

LexLutherTake a look at the map, all the Koreans that are in AMP's are all around "Koreamoku", similar to a Chinatown but it's Koreatown. There are Korean workers all over the place, in Korean stores and Korean restaurants, Korean Bars, Korean gambling houses etc. At the far end of the spectrum are the Korean AMPs. The one constant is the Korea culture thing, they're not going to work outside of their culture like at a MacDonalds or Jamba Juice. They're going to be in a business where they can make some money, after all, they're KOREANS!

They'll drink, they'll gamble, they'll make a lot of money (usually off of others) and they'll probably piss it all away just to do it all over again. It's the Korean way.

Oh yeah, don't piss Korean women off. If you do, they'll throw a frying pan or some ungodly solid steel object at you. Not that I've ever experienced this first hand.

Haynese

PS: Oh, another thing. If any woman ever throws something at you you have to nip it in the bud the very first time. Otherwise she'll do it again. And again. And again. Not that I've ever experienced this first hand.

Unclerickster
12-16-08, 06:38
Pine Tree only saw three providers the others were servicing customers. China Spa only saw two providers the others were servicing customers.

Pink I saw one provider sleeping with a blanket and the door closed. Golden Queen I saw two providers resting on the couches watching tv. Rapoongi I saw two providers talking to each other. I guess the economic slowdown has really affected these businesses.

Subway45
12-16-08, 11:57
Yaotzu and others,

Many of them try to wear a smile in order to hide their feelings from customers, contemporaries, and from those in their community whose respect they covet. Some will make repeated attempts to get out of "the life." But in most cases they find that they are ill-suited for any other type of work and that, in any case, doing anything else would mean working a lot harder, for probably much less money. Of course, after all is said and done, they usually don't wind up that much ahead. There are mamasan or manager types all to ready to rip them off, "Korean Taxi" drivers who over charge them for their services, and the inevitable customers who rip them off or steal from them.

LexLutherThis is generall true in more cases than not. However, I did find that rare exception a few months back with a young girl who was working at Fujis who had just graduated from Aiea High school. She was 18, local girl half Japanese half Filipino and defintely new to the scene. When I asked her how she got into the AMP scene, she said that her friend that she met at a club, was advertising on Craigslist as an escort. He friend told her that doing it solo was dangerous and suggested an AMP. This Aiea girl told me that she couldn't see herself working at Home Depot for $10. 00/hr and also said that she loved sex. I asked if she could see herself doing this long term, but she said that she was waiting until she turned 21 so that she could work as a stripper.

Smily75
12-16-08, 14:31
Take a look at the map, all the Koreans that are in AMP's are all around "Koreamoku", similar to a Chinatown but it's Koreatown. There are Korean workers all over the place, in Korean stores and Korean restaurants, Korean Bars, Korean gambling houses etc. At the far end of the spectrum are the Korean AMPs. The one constant is the Korea culture thing, they're not going to work outside of their culture like at a MacDonalds or Jamba Juice. They're going to be in a business where they can make some money, after all, they're KOREANS!

They'll drink, they'll gamble, they'll make a lot of money (usually off of others) and they'll probably piss it all away just to do it all over again. It's the Korean way.

Oh yeah, don't piss Korean women off. If you do, they'll throw a frying pan or some ungodly solid steel object at you. Not that I've ever experienced this first hand.

Haynese

PS: Oh, another thing. If any woman ever throws something at you you have to nip it in the bud the very first time. Otherwise she'll do it again. And again. And again. Not that I've ever experienced this first hand. dude, slow your roll

I never meant anything against anyone.

I'm just speaking sympathy for their struggle.

And it seems like your the one Bashing on Koreans, which I find offensive!

I mean, if a Korean woman threw a frying pan at your head, maybe its because of "how you talk about Koreans", like you think there lesser of a being or something.

If you knew more about the field, you'd find out that some of these women literally have no where to turn. You know that a lot of those sudo-legit Asian establishments like bars, restaurants, etc. (just like in chinatown) don't play by the rules. These establishments run in a way that forces people to work for meager wages but with free basic necessities, and at the same time they can't move on because most don't have the technical skills to get the better paying jobs to afford basic necessities on there own. And the legit job available within the range of their abilities results in competition for positions and usually wages still not livable.

I'm not saying this is the situation on every aspect. Sure there are some people that would prefer have AMP wages over legit work. But in most cases those are usually local providers already equipped to handle better legit wages or old times that just prefer the pay out of the AMP, but thats not the majority.

Dude, I'm a non-confrontational person so lets just drop this subject right now cause your bordering on racism and I have a problem with that, especially when its at my people

Better yet, if there is a moderater, why isn't this post deleted yet?

Smily75
12-16-08, 14:36
This is generall true in more cases than not. However, I did find that rare exception a few months back with a young girl who was working at Fujis who had just graduated from Aiea High school. She was 18, local girl half Japanese half Filipino and defintely new to the scene. When I asked her how she got into the AMP scene, she said that her friend that she met at a club, was advertising on Craigslist as an escort. He friend told her that doing it solo was dangerous and suggested an AMP. This Aiea girl told me that she couldn't see herself working at Home Depot for $10. 00/hr and also said that she loved sex. I asked if she could see herself doing this long term, but she said that she was waiting until she turned 21 so that she could work as a stripper.Thats true, I wasn't saying all AMP girls are like that. Some do just see the fast money. But thats a rarety and usualy local raised providers.

The girl still work there? Do you got a report on her?

PopoloGirl
12-16-08, 15:38
Maybe it's just because of the phlegmatic holidays, but it seems some of the independent therapists either aren't working, or answering their phones anymore. In this down economy, its not nearly as busy as before but maybe some providers have called it quits? The unusual thing is that without warning they let their phones ring off the hook. It's as if they only keep their phones for personal use but keep the same irking voicemail. Yet many of these providers still advertise using various methods. Confusing. Some providers are naturally difficult to get in touch with normally, but this season takes the cake for them being contact cumbersome. Who knows if they even care? I think they might want to change or stop their methods of ad posting and contact info.

Right about now, everything seems to be half speed and just pure boring too. In an earlier post, some long time patrons of Siam Thai commented on Ninas efforts being less than her usual stellar performance. Is this a fault of the economy as well? It shouldn't be. In a down economy, providers service, efforts and even customer expectations should go up. As the frequency of the repeat dollar for them goes down, their efforts on quality and attitude should increase to tempt our hasty return.

Its just plain boring. The market needs new blood. Thai Shmai, wheres all the local and white therapists?

I think its a combination of a few things. You are right, its the holiday season. Typically this time of year is the slowest time of the year, so many girls who know this just take off all together to spend time with family. Quite a few of the girls I know are mothers, so they have different responsibilities during this time of year. Additionally though, many girls I know have sought out sugardaddies or second jobs in this economy. Some have decided to go to school. Even more have moved to the mainland where they are not compared to 'the girls in guam' who work for 'insert lower amount here.' Girls who were making a good amount of money are struggling against tougher economical times like everyone else. The mongering community in Hawaii is changing, and safety is increasingly becoming an issue, inflation is not reflected in the prices that many of the girls charge (the prices have been consistent for many, many years), and LE has been cracking down since before the election.

More women will likely dabble in the profession if the economy keeps in the same direction, all I can offer is my advice and opinion. Treat them well, it will make the money seem worth it...

xoxo

BBC003
12-16-08, 20:33
Ivy is still there at Lav/Sakura and I have to agree that the cover app is the most seamless I've ever had--she was about to hop on after and I jammed on the brakes only to find that it was already on and good to go. I was like, wtf is this copperfield action, is David Blaine under the bed or something? It was that impressive to me.

In our session, we just went right into it and she did massage after. I thought it was pretty good overall. Just saw her once, but I'd recommend with solid L=7, S=7, A=7 across the board.

Went to Lavendar yesterday and only girl available was Ivy. It was about 4:30 in the afternoon. Ivy is a Korean about 5'5", slender with an enhanced rack. Looks about 7. 5. She just started working on Saturday. She said she is from Korea Town, LA via Texas. English is good. The standard "Have you been here before? " Of course, just not recently. TS lacked the experience. Pretty good foot massage though.

Back in the room, massage is okay, except she does it with her bikini on. On the flip, she removes it and I finally get to see the twins. Very nice job and they almost feel real. Nice attention on the back and good attention to the front. Ivy starts licking and sucking the boys. Pretty good action. I thought that the BJ was going to be bbj the realized she already had the cap in her mouth. This was the best application I've experienced. She is very experienced. Followed with ACG and miss. She takes her time and can really grind. Miss was great and the best is that she doesn't rush you.

Overall, S- 7. 5, A-8. 5, $. 5. Wanted to see Cherry or Million; maybe next time.

Cleanman
12-16-08, 21:53
Subway45,

You mentioned: "a few months back with a young girl who was working at Fujis who had just graduated from Aiea High school. She was 18, local girl half Japanese half Filipino and defintely new to the scene...she loved sex...."

Could you please give us more information on this provider at Fuji's? Name? A/L/S?

Thank You on behalf of all drooling mongers,

C

The girl still work there? Do you got a report on her?

Xqusu
12-16-08, 23:31
Went there the other day, had the former mamasan from Mika working and she was the only one there besides the mama. Didn't partake as the last time at Mika she had a smelly pussy.

That is all.

Hinode
12-16-08, 23:43
The one constant is the Korea culture thing, they're not going to work outside of their culture like at a MacDonalds or Jamba Juice.

Actually, I know of 3 Subway franchises that are Korean owned...

Unless you don't consider Subway part of the Korean culture thing!

Kaminari
12-17-08, 00:29
I give the nod to Korean people with their awesome business mentality. AMP's, Liquor Stores, Restaurants, Strip Clubs and of course as Hinode said, Subway. They do have a knack for successful business ventures.

By the way, to provide relevance to this post for this thread, Skye at Nirvana 10/10/10. Saw her a couple weeks ago for the first time and man I sure do plan on going back. REAL SOON LOL.

Kaminari

Subway45
12-17-08, 01:17
Thats true, I wasn't saying all AMP girls are like that. Some do just see the fast money. But thats a rarety and usualy local raised providers.

The girl still work there? Do you got a report on her?I didn't bother posting a report on this girl, Rosa, as she didn't have a great attitude and it seemed like she was going to be long gone within a few days. For all I know she may be dancing at some club now or working in the bar scene. Although cute, I wouldn't want anyone to waste their money on her. She had way too may rules.

Aaron Colt
12-17-08, 01:49
Take a look at the map, all the Koreans that are in AMP's are all around "Koreamoku", similar to a Chinatown but it's Koreatown. There are Korean workers all over the place, in Korean stores and Korean restaurants, Korean Bars, Korean gambling houses etc. At the far end of the spectrum are the Korean AMPs. The one constant is the Korea culture thing, they're not going to work outside of their culture like at a MacDonalds or Jamba Juice. They're going to be in a business where they can make some money, after all, they're KOREANS!

Haynese

PS: Oh, another thing. If any woman ever throws something at you you have to nip it in the bud the very first time. Otherwise she'll do it again. And again. And again. Not that I've ever experienced this first hand.

Useless piece of information, what culture isnt like the one you just described.

LexLuther
12-17-08, 01:59
Korean culture is definitely a culture which, in my opinion, seems to foster "sticking together" if you will. Some of it may have to do with language, as I have found that Koreans who are not non-native English speakers seem to have big problems with English. Some of it may be related to food. Koreans do like Korean food.

But I had a Korean friend (who worked in the AMP business) and I began taking her to a Korean church. I was really impressed by how they worked together as a culture. My friend later died of cancer and the church really came together and helped me out with her funeral expenses. I just find that they are admirable people in many ways. I've also been to Korea a number of times and always found them to be wonderful people. I like them a lot better than the Japanese.

I once took the fast train from Pyong Taek City to Pusan. A well-dressed Korean man saw that I was obviously having trouble with the signs. He spoke English and after he took care of his business, he walked me up to the window and translated so that I was properly taken care of. How many Americans would do that for a stranger who happened to be Korean? I'm just saying.

The people who ran the hotel were very kind as well. When I arrived, I was famished and the hotel owner made me some instant soup which I really appreciated. So once in a while, during my stay, I would pick up a pastry for him in the morning before I went to work. Koreans don't seem to have the take-out breakfast thing organized very well. When I got ready to leave, he presented me with a present of Korean Ginseng tea. I just thought that they went out of their way to be kind to me. I also forgot my light meter and asked about getting one. His son actually ordered me one from Seoul over the internet and used his credit card to pay for it.

So I have found that they are kind, generous, trusting people. I don't find them to be overly interested in making money, any more than anyone else is. Just give them a chance and you may find out what wonderful folks they are.

LexLuther

Shab123
12-17-08, 02:33
Went to VIP the other day for the first time it was pretty empty and about 4 haole girls and comes MS and for some odd reason she says I was too young but I'm almost hitting 30 and asks me for an ID but I didn't have it on me so she told me to get out and I was wondering if it ever happen to one of you guys. It never happened to me before so instead I went to PT but it was more empty only 3 girls. Got a viet named nina no TS cbj and mish wouldn't reccommed

Snap Roll
12-17-08, 04:38
dude, slow your roll

I never meant anything against anyone.

I'm just speaking sympathy for their struggle.

And it seems like your the one Bashing on Koreans, which I find offensive!

I mean, if a Korean woman threw a frying pan at your head, maybe its because of "how you talk about Koreans", like you think there lesser of a being or something.

If you knew more about the field, you'd find out that some of these women literally have no where to turn. You know that a lot of those sudo-legit Asian establishments like bars, restaurants, etc. (just like in chinatown) don't play by the rules. These establishments run in a way that forces people to work for meager wages but with free basic necessities, and at the same time they can't move on because most don't have the technical skills to get the better paying jobs to afford basic necessities on there own. And the legit job available within the range of their abilities results in competition for positions and usually wages still not livable.

I'm not saying this is the situation on every aspect. Sure there are some people that would prefer have AMP wages over legit work. But in most cases those are usually local providers already equipped to handle better legit wages or old times that just prefer the pay out of the AMP, but thats not the majority.

Dude, I'm a non-confrontational person so lets just drop this subject right now cause your bordering on racism and I have a problem with that, especially when its at my people

Better yet, if there is a moderater, why isn't this post deleted yet?Yaotzu,

You mention one thing that is right, Some of these girls literally have
no where to turn. A girl that I know told me, "I have no choice, dont know
anything else except Bar Scene, Now I Massagi Girl.

Mr Chin
12-17-08, 05:27
[QUOTE=LexLuther]Korean culture is definitely a culture which, in my opinion, seems to foster "sticking together" if you will. Some of it may have to do with language, as I have found that Koreans who are not non-native English speakers seem to have big problems with English. Some of it may be related to food. Koreans do like Korean food.

But I had a Korean friend (who worked in the AMP business) and I began taking her to a Korean church. I was really impressed by how they worked together as a culture. My friend later died of cancer and the church really came together and helped me out with her funeral expenses. I just find that they are admirable people in many ways. I've also been to Korea a number of times and always found them to be wonderful people. I like them a lot better than the Japanese.

I once took the fast train from Pyong Taek City to Pusan. A well-dressed Korean man saw that I was obviously having trouble with the signs. He spoke English and after he took care of his business, he walked me up to the window and translated so that I was properly taken care of. How many Americans would do that for a stranger who happened to be Korean? I'm just saying.

The people who ran the hotel were very kind as well. When I arrived, I was famished and the hotel owner made me some instant soup which I really appreciated. So once in a while, during my stay, I would pick up a pastry for him in the morning before I went to work. Koreans don't seem to have the take-out breakfast thing organized very well. When I got ready to leave, he presented me with a present of Korean Ginseng tea. I just thought that they went out of their way to be kind to me. I also forgot my light meter and asked about getting one. His son actually ordered me one from Seoul over the internet and used his credit card to pay for it.

So I have found that they are kind, generous, trusting people. I don't find them to be overly interested in making money, any more than anyone else is. Just give them a chance and you may find out what wonderful folks they are.

LexLuther[/QUOTE

You've obviously never seen their bad side. Ask just about any local person and they will tell you Koreans have the worst tempers of just about anybody.
But having said that they are good people and my ATF providers have been mostly Korean.
Still I prefer the more balanced temperament of the Japanese which also are very hott in bed. I should know I married one. Best sex I've ever had. And I have experienced most of Asia, Russian, Ukrainian, Latinas and Local and Caucasians.
Unfortunately there aren't too may good Japanese providers at the AMP's here so you have to find a hot tourist and then you'll see what I mean if you haven't already.

Candy Addict
12-17-08, 07:14
I've seen first-hand all the good things about Koreans that have been mentioned by brother Lex and others. I've also seen all the negative things that brother haynese mentioned. I agree with Lex that on the whole, Koreans are wonderful people. I must disagree with brother haynese however, in that virtually every characteristic he mentioned about Koreans is NOT unique to Koreans. I've seen the very same things in Filipinas, Thais, Chinese, and others. It's no more "Korean Culture" than is prostitution in general!

Koreans can be very passionate. That's a good thing in bed. It's a bad thing if their tempers get aroused. The exact same thing can be said of Filipinas. They're wonderfully passionate, but God help you if you unleash their tempers! A pissed off Filipina might attempt to abruptly introduce you to the nearest sharp object! This is not a criticism at all. I dearly love Filipinas! And Koreans, and Thais, and Chinese, and Japanese. I even love haoles, which I guess is a good thing since I am one! :D

My point is, let's not be too quick to stereotype a particular race or culture. More often than not, the same traits can be readily observed in just about every other race or culture too. So let's all take a deep breath, relax, respect one another, and get back to the discussion and enjoyment of SEX! :D

Haynese
12-17-08, 08:16
I really hope the sex trade thing is not a problem here in Hawaii. Kinda sad if it is.

As far as the earlier thread, the holiday season is actually one of the busiest time for them. They say that there are a lot of lonely single guys that just want to buy themselves a present.The human trafficking sex trade is a HUGE problem in Hawaii. Do you think these girls are in the country legally?

Nosferato Fury
12-17-08, 12:13
My first instructor in martial arts Kwon Sung Lee taught me from the age of 4 till I was 12 when he went back to Korea to teach there.

He was a very kind, patient, generous man, willing to help with any problem at any time.

Never met a Korean woman I did'nt like or not want to get with.

I love thier demeanor, and thier fire.

Being around Asians all my life is probably why I'm such an Asiaphile.

Daspbrah
12-17-08, 12:54
I think its a combination of a few things. You are right, its the holiday season. Typically this time of year is the slowest time of the year, so many girls who know this just take off all together to spend time with family. Quite a few of the girls I know are mothers, so they have different responsibilities during this time of year. Additionally though, many girls I know have sought out sugardaddies or second jobs in this economy. Some have decided to go to school. Even more have moved to the mainland where they are not compared to 'the girls in guam' who work for 'insert lower amount here.' Girls who were making a good amount of money are struggling against tougher economical times like everyone else. The mongering community in Hawaii is changing, and safety is increasingly becoming an issue, inflation is not reflected in the prices that many of the girls charge (the prices have been consistent for many, many years), and LE has been cracking down since before the election.

More women will likely dabble in the profession if the economy keeps in the same direction, all I can offer is my advice and opinion. Treat them well, it will make the money seem worth it...

xoxo

Good content on the feedback Popologirl, thanks. So...wheres a guy to go if hes sick of Thai? If you're retiring soon, any ideas on some friends (providers) you recommend? I can't seem to find too many. Got info?

Rhoku74
12-17-08, 14:49
I didn't bother posting a report on this girl, Rosa, as she didn't have a great attitude and it seemed like she was going to be long gone within a few days. For all I know she may be dancing at some club now or working in the bar scene. Although cute, I wouldn't want anyone to waste their money on her. She had way too may rules.

There is a Rosa or Rosea that works for thehonoluluhotties.com. I tried to get an appointment with her a while back but she was on vacation. Seems like a young asian, but not sure. Could this be her?

R74

Subway45
12-17-08, 18:43
There is a Rosa or Rosea that works for thehonoluluhotties.com. I tried to get an appointment with her a while back but she was on vacation. Seems like a young asian, but not sure. Could this be her?

R74Wow, interesting link. Lexee is definitely the one that was working at Fujis a while back. Rosae could be her. What I remeber of her was that she was skinnier and fairer. Need to confirm by the face. I would think though it probably is her as she and Lexee are good friends.

Puinsai808
12-17-08, 21:58
Lexee used to go by Jazz. She worked DT and CL. She has the most perfect breast I have ever seen. She has a dopey voice and the stinkest nani (yes, even more foul than bus stop girl). You could get FS from her for. 8 to $ in DT. She claimed she was a student at University of Phoenix. She has too many tattoos which ruin her body. Pu

Wow, interesting link. Lexee is definitely the one that was working at Fujis a while back. Rosae could be her. What I remeber of her was that she was skinnier and fairer. Need to confirm by the face. I would think though it probably is her as she and Lexee are good friends.

Mello D
12-17-08, 22:16

R74Where did you find the link to the getto website? LOL

Looks like a SW made it. Taylor looks kind of "spunky".

But I'm not paying those prices for that bunch.

Joe Som
12-18-08, 06:08
Above ave looks. Service 9, but legit. Good massage. No extras. YMMV, but her ad states that. Gotta wear underwear and under a blanket. No shower. Advertised on CL Theraputic section.

Joe Som
12-18-08, 06:09
Anyone know where Kitsune from Thai Hawaiian went?

Ohwow1980
12-18-08, 07:24
Was sitting in front of the shops at Wal-Mart

Around 9:45PM-ish, 4 unmarked vehicles just rushed to park in front of Club Tommorrow (? ) the one under Panda.

At least 7 cops, mostly wearing masks went into the parking lot area, NOT into the club.

Ichiban maybe? Sorry, never been there so can't remember the name. Sticked around a bit. Didn't see anyone brought out, maybe still taking notes or statements? Thought I would share this report.

Man, and I was actually thinking if I should go partake or not today. There was my answer! LOL

Kaelsan
12-18-08, 10:49
Did Ichiban get raided last night? My friend told me it did. Did anyone else hear anything about this? I tried calling around midnight but no one answered the phone. What the f*** is going on? It's the holiday season. Give the girls a break.

Kapalua
12-18-08, 11:08
Does anyone know when butterfly is going to open?
As of last night (December 17), the facilities were still being renovated. However, it looks like it will be open for business soon.

Kapalua
12-18-08, 11:16
Imperial, Nirvana

Hey bros,

Just passed these spots this morning. Imperial signs were down and Nirvana's were turned backwards. Wondering whats up. Any info will be good.
As of last night (December 17) the signs looked okay, so maybe what you observed was just temporary.

Subway45
12-18-08, 11:55
Did Ichiban get raided last night? My friend told me it did. Did anyone else hear anything about this? I tried calling around midnight but no one answered the phone. What the f*** is going on? It's the holiday season. Give the girls a break.According to Skye, these raids happen quite frequently but it's not necessarily LE trying to bust mongers, it is more like INS looking for illegal aliens. I'm thinking with the new Korean visa waiver, these sweeps are going to become a regular event at a lot of the AMPs.

Daspbrah
12-18-08, 12:20
Hey Brotha Das,

Here is her ad on CL: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/895669172.html

When I tried her out, her ad didn't have "no sexual requests please". In previous ads, she always had that caveat. So, since that one ad didn't, of course, I saw it as pretty much an engraved invitation for me so I responded!

As the other's posted, she's totally not into HE's. I certainly tried my best to initiate something without being so ballsy as to grab her hand and place it on Jr. and you can be sure I tried everything in the book! But, alas, no "massagie" for "Junyah Boy" She did use a small towel to cover me and I really had fun making that tent pop and dance, but she paid no attention and focused on the therapeutic massage.

After it was over I did feel like it was worth the money though. Pretty good massage, not as good as Jean or Michelle but pretty damn good. I kinda got a "thing" for Chinese girls so since her place was fairly nice, clean shower, above average looks, pleasant attitude, and asked several times about the pressure and how I was doing, I left pretty satisfied. I also had the feeling that perhaps a HE could be had if I became a regular. One brother posted that he actually got a HE so you could be lucky too!

Enjoy and be safe my Brotha!

ST

Interesting, after I dug up that old post on Emma, I've had several inquiries about Meg?! Most of her ads obviously were deleted, but I did some hunting in old posts on her and found this info just above courtesy of brudda Surfer Ten. This craigslist ad is the only one I know of still active.

Since she barely advertises, I'd say it might be a crap shoot on how long it takes her to answer. Since she never posts her phone number, the seemingly distant, unattainable and generic craigslist email address will have to do. Better than nothing. Is the interest in her conjured by lack of info?

I never actually followed through with an appointment with her, I get turned off by providers that don't list their numbers since mostly everyone else who is serious, does. It just seems kinda shady to be so secret and "unattainable." Why, providers want privacy? Just read all the spilling and blabbing going on here in USG. Lolos.

I guess if you really want her, press your luck with this one guys. For me, when someone posts "no sexual requests please" on their ad right off the bat...next. But then again if sexual favors are not your deal, then I suggest to go see Nina at Siam Thai, she is the most legit and best masseuse around. Problem solved right? If that just not good enough and you're just really curious to see how good she looks, then by all means chase- I hope shes freaking gorgeous. IMHO I'll take my business to someone else that is straight up, available and not a lurking provider that half-asses it only when they need more money.

No recent Emma info yet? I going TOFTT den to update. Lates.

Jzjz
12-18-08, 13:01
Lexee used to go by Jazz. She worked DT and CL. She has the most perfect breast I have ever seen. She has a dopey voice and the stinkest nani (yes, even more foul than bus stop girl). You could get FS from her for. 8 to $ in DT. She claimed she was a student at University of Phoenix. She has too many tattoos which ruin her body. Pu

Had first time encounter with Lexee aka Jazz the other night, and wuz awesome. Would choke kine recomend her if you like bad girl version of Lisa Kudrow of tv show Friends. Tall, haole, thin bod with perfect small tits and long ass legs. Same kine Lisa Kudrow personality, goofy, sensible, sometimes vague. if you like this kine white meat, mucho recomendo.

Trust me fellas, I was shockd service was soooo gooood. Nan was sweet too, no shtank at all. Trust me, I know all about kusai stankee nan. Remember my posts Pebbles and Bus Stop Girl. Oh yeah, I am chocolit chip master. Lexees nani was sweet.

Used to see Jazz in DT awhile back but always passed cuz seemed stuck up. Saw her postings on CL and mostly negative reviews, and rote her off as ROB. Over time, looks like her tude has changed. Like I said, was choke kine shocked.

Met at strip club and goes by a different name. Used to work at RZ, but works different club now. Never recognized her. Not pushy, not a ROB, nahten. Talked story like Uof Phoenix studies, but changed to online classes after 30 day Halawa visit. Sounded like a nice girl working on her life, innocent fun with no hint of play, then found out she also goes by name Lexee an da lite bulb in my head went on. Ohhh yeahhh, shes a playa!!!! but still skepticol about level of service. Turns out, she reads all the reviews, this one, TER, and we talked story about it. I gave her shet, cuz her crappy reviews, and we laffed. She talked about the moped guy story the accusations of having a pimp, and seemed honest about it. Even talked about Bus stop girl story,and we laffed, cuz she sees her all the time in fromt of Walgreens. Purely independent, who wish she could reach Nani status with mongers.

Arranged a session, and blew my mind. Contact at thehonoluluhotties.com. Kinda nervous at first, but turned out to a hot GFE session. CBJ, Daty, CFS, DFK. Trust me fellas, driving home afterwards, I could still smell her sweet nani all over my face, and I was rambling over and over like Rain Man.

"That wuzzzzzzz.....Fffffff**king.....HHHhhhottttt!"

Enjoy, Jzjz

Rhoku74
12-18-08, 14:28
Where did you find the link to the getto website? LOL

Looks like a SW made it. Taylor looks kind of "spunky".

But I'm not paying those prices for that bunch.

Craigslist has a bit of everything. I'm lurking on CL all day long a come across all kinds of stuff. Found this one a while ago, not even sure if they still are in business.

R74

Dell808
12-18-08, 14:35
As of last night (December 17) the signs looked okay, so maybe what you observed was just temporary.irvana was open, no problem.

Check out Joy. Her first night there. She was awesome. Great attitude, good looking early 20s, tight body, nice tan, great smile. Looks a little like Hapa. Full of energy, happy, her name Joy fits her. Very different from the hard core regulars. Table shower was ok, she does everything covered but really gets into it and wants to please you. Merry Xmas guys.

L=10, A=10, S=9.5

PopoloGirl
12-18-08, 16:41
Good content on the feedback Popologirl, thanks. So...wheres a guy to go if hes sick of Thai? If you're retiring soon, any ideas on some friends (providers) you recommend? I can't seem to find too many. Got info?

First Dasp, I am referring to it as semi retirement. My website will be down, GFE will be off the menu, and no new clients... HOWEVER, my regular massage (erotic and legit) that treat me well I will continue to see on the side here and there... so my first advice would be come see me before the new year:) If we think are a good fit, we can talk about you getting the new phone number!!!

Otherwise, I would check out Tammie Taylor.

I have other hints as to get some of the LMT girls to cross over (I know a few back home that dibble and dabble) p.m. me:)

Comp Dude 35
12-18-08, 18:41
I'll send you a PM too

First Dasp, I am referring to it as semi retirement. My website will be down, GFE will be off the menu, and no new clients... HOWEVER, my regular massage (erotic and legit) that treat me well I will continue to see on the side here and there... so my first advice would be come see me before the new year:) If we think are a good fit, we can talk about you getting the new phone number!!!

Otherwise, I would check out Tammie Taylor.

I have other hints as to get some of the LMT girls to cross over (I know a few back home that dibble and dabble) p.m. me:)

Etchi Sensei
12-18-08, 20:59
Hey Brotha Das,

Here is her ad on CL: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/895669172.html

When I tried her out, her ad didn't have "no sexual requests please". In previous ads, she always had that caveat. So, since that one ad didn't, of course, I saw it as pretty much an engraved invitation for me so I responded!

As the other's posted, she's totally not into HE's. I certainly tried my best to initiate something without being so ballsy as to grab her hand and place it on Jr. and you can be sure I tried everything in the book! But, alas, no "massagie" for "Junyah Boy" She did use a small towel to cover me and I really had fun making that tent pop and dance, but she paid no attention and focused on the therapeutic massage.

After it was over I did feel like it was worth the money though. Pretty good massage, not as good as Jean or Michelle but pretty damn good. I kinda got a "thing" for Chinese girls so since her place was fairly nice, clean shower, above average looks, pleasant attitude, and asked several times about the pressure and how I was doing, I left pretty satisfied. I also had the feeling that perhaps a HE could be had if I became a regular. One brother posted that he actually got a HE so you could be lucky too!

Enjoy and be safe my Brotha!

STChecked out Meg a few months ago and I definitely left satisfied.

She works out of her apt on Kalakaua and will meet you downstairs to make sure you park in the right stall. Place was clean and had decent breeze with shower avail before and after.

Legit massage was good with firm pressure as I requested. Dispensed with the towel after I told her I didn't need it. She uses a very viscous oil that she keeps heated beside the table. Not much in the way of teasing, but she does get close to the naughty bits.

Asked for HE after she had been massaging a few minutes after the flip. She politely declined but said it was OK when I asked to DIY. I can confirm she does like to stare. She was looking long and hard while I demonstrated my best "Indian burn. "

Took it a step further and rubbed my shaft against her arms whenever she massaged my stomach/thighs. I soon got up to maximum PSI and figured I had nothing to lose by asking her nicely for HE again. This time her answer was simply to get more of that wonderful, hot oil and grab hold of my joystick. I'd rate her technique somewhere between Jean and Michelle. She has soft hands and uses long, sensual strokes alternating with faster ones. Although I was fully enjoying my treatment, I tend to take a long time and she was at it for a good 20 minutes. I rewarded her with a shotgun finish, which she anticipated. Unfortunately, she aimed me away from herself as I blew my load and I almost shot myself in the face. She was kind enough to wipe me off with a hot towel before I wobbled over to the shower to clean up.

I liked that the sesh wasn't rushed. We even talked for a little bit afterward and she explained that she's only available certain days and that she goes to school at night. If she's not available now, it could just be due to finals. Don't know if HE will be avail next time though. She complained her arms were kinda sore afterward because I took so long to shoot. : P YMMV.

L/7
A/8
S/9

Mello D
12-18-08, 22:55
Maybe you know about this site but it is new to me. Check it out. They have photos of all the spots. Some old and closed but whatevas.

http://www.findalay.com/4382-Honolulu-Hawaii-massage-parlors-page-1.htm

This one is new to me too.

http://sexyasiansecret.com/training.html

Yum!

Aboonai
12-18-08, 23:48
Interesting, after I dug up that old post on Emma, I've had several inquiries about Meg?! Most of her ads obviously were deleted, but I did some hunting in old posts on her and found this info just above courtesy of brudda Surfer Ten. This craigslist ad is the only one I know of still active.

Since she barely advertises, I'd say it might be a crap shoot on how long it takes her to answer. Since she never posts her phone number, the seemingly distant, unattainable and generic craigslist email address will have to do. Better than nothing. Is the interest in her conjured by lack of info?

I never actually followed through with an appointment with her, I get turned off by providers that don't list their numbers since mostly everyone else who is serious, does. It just seems kinda shady to be so secret and "unattainable." Why, providers want privacy? Just read all the spilling and blabbing going on here in USG. Lolos.

I guess if you really want her, press your luck with this one guys. For me, when someone posts "no sexual requests please" on their ad right off the bat...next. But then again if sexual favors are not your deal, then I suggest to go see Nina at Siam Thai, she is the most legit and best masseuse around. Problem solved right? If that just not good enough and you're just really curious to see how good she looks, then by all means chase- I hope shes freaking gorgeous. IMHO I'll take my business to someone else that is straight up, available and not a lurking provider that half-asses it only when they need more money.

No recent Emma info yet? I going TOFTT den to update. Lates.

Are you talking about the Emma who advertises with the slogan 'Finally the massage your muscles need!!' ? If so I seen her about a month ago just to try my luck and still the same Emma. YMMV. She's located behind the moped shop on Kapahulu. Decent setup with a shower.

Jimmiedean
12-19-08, 01:27
Had a chance 2 see million again. First time back since the name change 2 sakura. She looked great as always. Had a good TS, guess the nervousness from that raid from awhile back has faded. She gave a great soft sensual massage. She was very nice happy guess in a good mood. Started with cbj, 69, acg, ds, and ended with some deep mish. Had some of that muscle control on my cock like some other mongers talked about. Loved the way she jest keep trying 2 spread her legs wider and wider. Overall L/9,A/10,S/10. Hope she will be the same after she goes on vacation at the end of the month.

Jimmiedean
12-19-08, 01:39
In a previous post I gave Hana at Fantasia a ok review. Seen her twice this month already and have 2 change my review. She gives a great massage. And she is one of the sweetest providers I have met. Might be cause she knows I know mama well. LOL she gave a nice soft massage lots of licking and sucking. On the flip the boys were rolling around in her mouth like mouthwash. I think she was humming. Some DATY, ACG, and mish. She then cleaned me off and gave me a great body massage. LOL I feel asleep it was so good. Great massage. L/8, A/10,S/10 will repeat

Fun808
12-19-08, 06:25
Howzit! I've been lurking for a little while and finally got a report to share. Went to cc-3604 a couple of weeks ago. Really been wanting a deep massage to work out some kinks in my back and shoulders. So I call and make an appointment. It was late. About 11 at night so Eve had to come down to the lobby to take me up as the elevators get restricted. I've had Eve's massages before and I really liked how she'd be able to get some knots out of my shoulders that other therapists couldn't. Anyway get done with the shower and open the door and another woman is ushering me into the room. Looks about early 30's or so and petite. So she asks "deep tissue? " and I say yes. So the session starts with very light pressure and I figure that maybe she's warming up to more pressure. She lingers near my shoulders very lightly for a while and I finally have to ask for more pressure. I've been to quite a few therapists over the years and realized that this woman doesn't have a clue how to give a massage. Mind you I didn't go there looking for a he, not that I would've minded but I figured a legit place to get a legit massage would be all good. Boy was I wrong. I stayed for most of the session cause I figured I payed for it, but I finally just told her to stop. It had to be one of the worst massages I've had. I stopped asking for more pressure cause it wasn't working. It wouldn't have even been deep pressure on a little kid. I got dressed and let her know that it was probably one of the worst massages I've ever had and she giggled. I left and called Eve a little later because she was with another client. When I told her what happened, she didn't even seem to care! Way to go customer service. She seemed annoyed that I was making a complaint! So, word of caution if going there. Don't get Michelle! Sorry so long.

Kaminari
12-19-08, 07:48
She was awesome. Great attitude, good looking early 20s, tight body, nice tan, great smile. Looks a little like Hapa. Full of energy, happy, her name Joy fits her. Very different from the hard core regulars. Table shower was ok, she does everything covered but really gets into it and wants to please you. Merry Xmas guys.

L=10, A=10, S=9. 5

I am in agreement with Dell808. Had a session with Joy and it was pretty awesome. She is so friendly and softspoken. Until the deed that is =). TS pretty nice, standard. Then on to light massage and lots of rubbin of the breasteses on the back, then cbj, little daty, acg, then finished with mish. She is pretty hot imho but to choose between skye or her. Next time gonna take them BOTH! Hehe.

L/A/S 10/10/9. 5

I give 9. 5 for service, same as Dell, cause MS was bangin on the door before the hour was up! Oi Vay! I swear! Lolz, but it's all good I'm not really a reg there but hope to be before long! Peashout fellow mongers and happy holidays!

Kaminari

Buck N Ham
12-19-08, 08:07
Hey Guys,

Its been a while since I last reported (and mongered) but wanted to share my recent experience and not wither away into a forum pasture...

Went to VIP a few saturday's ago, walked in and was mesmerized by the blondes and asians there. Wow, what a line up!!! Yes, this was my first time there and I was more nervous than normal. Paid the fee, went to the room and a few minutes later in walks in Sara. She's a k-girl in late 20s or early 30s, tall with a nice natural-C rack. She started off with a simple massage using a light, caressing touch with increasing pressure on the tighter muscles.

The anticipation wasn't building up much until she rubbed those C-racks on my back and started nibling my earlobe. She kept sliding her rack across my back, then flipped me over and we did a 69 for a few minutes. Great suction and technique with the application of the cover (didnt know it was on until I pulled out thinking I was doing BBFS - must have had too many beers to notice). DATY was good too. CG, RCG and then to mish. Nice massage after the deed was done with a little teasing.

Overall, a good experience and would repeat but would love to try another asian provider I saw one my way out. Didnt get a name nor a good description but I saw an important feature - a huge rack. Sorry this is as much as I got but If anyone has information on her, please post or pm me. Another young (early 20s) local sounding Korean was there too. Not sure if I would request...can someone say "Traci Lords?"

S7/A7/L8 (height and rack size factored into the L rating)

Buck

Daspbrah
12-19-08, 09:36
Are you talking about the Emma who advertises with the slogan 'Finally the massage your muscles need!!' ? If so I seen her about a month ago just to try my luck and still the same Emma. YMMV. She's located behind the moped shop on Kapahulu. Decent setup with a shower.

Mahalo Aboonai!

Daspbrah
12-19-08, 09:42
Anyone know where Kitsune from Thai Hawaiian went?

I was thinking, kitsune sounds so familiar... Then it dawned on me, and matched face to name and remembered I came across this. It's her, enjoy.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/955713131.html

Comp Dude 35
12-19-08, 13:31
Wassup Das,
Does this one give up the happy ending? Never saw her at TH; the only ones I know at TH that give it up are Mae1 and a Thai that I cannot remember the name (initial?). The rest are either teasers or will watch you do you.

I was thinking, kitsune sounds so familiar... Then it dawned on me, and matched face to name and remembered I came across this. It's her, enjoy.

Wet And Wild
12-19-08, 13:39

YMMV. Legit and was told that I should have requested when calling that I wanted to use the shower. Ok to look at, but I probably won't repeat.

Eric Shin
12-19-08, 14:08
Is Kitsune the really short girl that used to work at TH? I remember having her awhile back. When I entered the room after taking a shower, she was busy working on lowering the table. I think she has a bunch of tats also?

Wassup Das,

Does this one give up the happy ending? Never saw her at TH; the only ones I know at TH that give it up are Mae1 and a Thai that I cannot remember the name (initial?). The rest are either teasers or will watch you do you.

Daspbrah
12-19-08, 15:34
Wassup Das,

She pretty legit since shes a Kama'aina. She even posts the "no sexual requests" deal. Unless its a full moon, or you bribe her with tons of cash (maybe millions?), no extras I think. Shes super cool though and a great conversationalist with an above average massage for a tiny chick.

Samgyupsahl
12-19-08, 16:22
Sup guys. Loco boy, back in the islands for a vacation.

I'm wondering which AMPs have haole chicks? I don't like VIP, because I had a bad experience with a girl there three years ago.

Which AMP have young Korean or asian chicks? I have been to Pink a year ago. I guess I should drive by to see if these places are still in business. It's been a while, and I haven't been keeping up to date with this forum for a while.

Is Pine Tree still available?

I used to frequent Rainbow on Kona Street. But they closed down a year ago. =(

Great to be back in the islands. I hate the midwest where the cops are anal, and the AMPs there only offer HJs.

Kapalua
12-19-08, 18:52
Does anyone know when butterfly is going to open?
As of last night (December 17), the facilities were still being renovated. However, it looks like it will be open for business soon.
Today I noticed that Butterfly has an advertisement on page 18 of the current PennySaver, which would seem to indicate that they will soon be open. The telephone number in the Butterfly advertisement is 597-1178.

Mr Chin
12-19-08, 21:47
Had a chance 2 see million again. First time back since the name change 2 sakura. She looked great as always. Had a good TS, guess the nervousness from that raid from awhile back has faded. She gave a great soft sensual massage. She was very nice happy guess in a good mood. Started with cbj, 69, acg, ds, and ended with some deep mish. Had some of that muscle control on my cock like some other mongers talked about. Loved the way she jest keep trying 2 spread her legs wider and wider. Overall L/9,A/10,S/10. Hope she will be the same after she goes on vacation at the end of the month.

The more you become a regular the more she seems to ease up on her rules!

Eric Shin
12-19-08, 21:51
I drove by last night.

Appeared to be open.

Didn't confirm though.

Today I noticed that Butterfly has an advertisement on page 18 of the current PennySaver, which would seem to indicate that they will soon be open. The telephone number in the Butterfly advertisement is 597-1178.

Vivid
12-19-08, 22:24
Read some VIP reports the other night before deciding where to go. Asked if Nina was available. Nina is a pretty local korean girl with a few tatoos. She isn't too big on top but has a nice ass. I remember her from when I saw her at Hula's. I wasn't looking forward to the session because the last time I saw her the session was rushed. But this time it was completely different. She took her time although the CBJ was too short for me. Evereything else was great and this girl sure is a noisy one. Would repeat. Standard rates 0.5house and $.5 to Nina. She did ask for the money up front and asked for a tip at the end on which I politely declined.

Vivid
12-19-08, 22:45
The more you become a regular the more she seems to ease up on her rules!I stopped in at Sakura for the first time since the name change. The older mama was really grilling me if I had been there before. The pretty mama would know me but she was asleep. After I went down the list of people I knew there they told me to pick a girl. At that moment a pretty korean girl came from the back so I picked her. It ended up to be Million. I got more questions on who I knew from her too. I had a brief TS so I could get back to the room. She looked sexy with her flower tatoos. She gave a great massage while using her knees. I guess I'm not a regular so there wasn't any 69 to be had. She started off with ACG so she could control how deep I could go. We then did the routine of mish, doggie and some moves I need to find the name of. In the end she asked if she was ok. I guess it's slow and she wants repeat customers. Maybe now I would be a regular. Standard rates 0. 5 house + $. 5 to Million.

Member #1062
12-20-08, 00:02
Million " looked great as always."

What time does she start work?
Is she available in the afternoon or just evenings/nights?
Thanks.

Mello D
12-20-08, 00:10
Is Kitsune the really short girl that used to work at TH? I remember having her awhile back. When I entered the room after taking a shower, she was busy working on lowering the table. I think she has a bunch of tats also?So what's her story? Did she give extra service at TH?

Her ads are funny. It does not sound like she is into extras these days.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/962716916.html

CM0069
12-20-08, 01:39
Maybe you know about this site but it is new to me. Check it out. They have photos of all the spots. Some old and closed but whatevas.

http://www.findalay.com/4382-Honolulu-Hawaii-massage-parlors-page-1.htm

Yum!LOL the photo for fantasia also in the ******** site is wrong, walk up those stairs is a guard dog, the barking ought to make you think twice going up any further. Fantasia is just on the ground floor further back.

CM0069
12-20-08, 01:51
I left and called Eve a little later because she was with another client. When I told her what happened, she didn't even seem to care! Way to go customer service. She seemed annoyed that I was making a complaint! So, word of caution if going there. Don't get Michelle! Sorry so long.Only eve there is probly worth seeing for a real massage, the other girls are more or less in-training I'm guessing, I was lucky to get one that at least gave a semi decent massage forgot her name but I got to touch the goods for awhile but no he, had a bod like may2, seem sorta playful and giggled alot. Hmm LOL wonder if that was her now.

CM0069
12-20-08, 03:32
So what's her story? Did she give extra service at TH?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/962716916.htmlYeah thats some funny shit. I wonder if shes playing with a full deck in her head now;.P, BUT if her massage legit wise is good Id try her out anyway. The one major drag about any lmt doing the deed the massage tends to get weak.

Hmmm. Still gots my apple $100 credit voucher.

CM0069
12-20-08, 03:58
Spa at Executive Center--Suite 1108 (Down Town )
Date: 2008-12-19, 4:28PM HST

Healing Therapy Honolulu Spa at Executive Center,#1108 grand opening!
Lomi Lomi, Shiatsu, Swedish, stone/ aromatherapy, reflexology & sports massage.
Honolulu's best therapist group.
Male and female OK. Local Kamaena rate available.

Please check out
www.waikikihealingtherapy.com
call for appointment (808)537-4103
House call OK!Lulu and her girls are back, if anyone remember them back a year or 2 trying to hustle up business in waikiki.

http://www.waikikihealingtherapy.com/page1.php

Lulu is the lower right in front of the girls. When I tried her before it was incall in her appt on Kuhio Ave, shes chinese nice bod kinna hot in her jean shorts n tank top. Just a legit rub down, was awful at her place with no a/c, table in the living room, and the mess, but so-so massage, what was funny when I was leaving she was trying to tack on extra charges like tax n stuff. Hmm never know but mebe this1 is candidate for the darkside, even her associates look like former bar hostess girls.

Mello D
12-20-08, 06:45
LOL the photo for fantasia also in the ******** site is wrong, walk up those stairs is a guard dog, the barking ought to make you think twice going up any further. Fantasia is just on the ground floor further back.LOL I did that once. It was just a little dog from what I remember (drunk).

I would have done the lady up there too but. joking.

Who goes to Oriental Massage or Hana Therapy? I checked them out a while ago and they were nasty and not the good kind of nasty. Maybe if they were giving bbbjcim for .20 I would go. Or make that a cbj. LOL

Do you think old Arthur Y Wong (building owner) goes there?

We should shake his hand and thank him.

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_d50t3g
http://www.bizjournals.com/pacific/stories/1996/08/26/story8.html

Jellys
12-20-08, 08:02
Went to Sakura last night. Apple was working the door. I saw Million and decided to give her a try. Went to the room and she asked me a few standard questions I guess because I've never had her before. TS was OK, massage was OK too. CBJ w/ some licking, CG, Doggie, and mish to finish. Dirty talk and nice pussy control was a plus. L9/S9/A9 Would repeat .5 + $.5

First Try
12-20-08, 12:56
LOL I did that once. It was just a little dog from what I remember (drunk).

I would have done the lady up there too but. joking.

Who goes to Oriental Massage or Hana Therapy? I checked them out a while ago and they were nasty and not the good kind of nasty. Maybe if they were giving bbbjcim for .20 I would go. Or make that a cbj. LOL

Do you think old Arthur Y Wong (building owner) goes there?

We should shake his hand and thank him.

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_d50t3g
http://www.bizjournals.com/pacific/stories/1996/08/26/story8.html

I believe Mr Wong > 85 years old & in nursing care. I heard this from one of the tenants. For all mongers' sake we better hope management doesn't change their thinking.

Liljo
12-20-08, 17:11
Hi,

I'm new to Hawaii.

Last week I went to one of the MPs right by the Ward 16.

$50 cover and $150 for FS but no table shower.

OK girl, Korean with fake tits.

What are the going rates?

Where can I get a white girl?

Any girls offer anal or 3somes?

Thanks!

Older Guy
12-20-08, 20:02
HEY GUYS!

This reporter even says out loud that this site is the one the COPS used to bust an Orlando "spa"!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8047961&version=1&locale=EN-US

For Christ's sake, be discrete! ! !

Stay safe,
OG

Kapalua
12-20-08, 23:13
This reporter even says out loud that this site is the one the COPS used to bust an Orlando "spa"!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8047961&version=1&locale=EN-US

For Christ's sake, be discrete! ! !
Interesting video, but let's think about this for a minute. If the Orlando police actually believed that the forum is a valuable tool for the police to use in busting spas and massage parlors, it would seem that the police would want to keep police use of the forum confidential -- so that forum members would continue to post information for the police to use. If the forum really was a valuable tool for the police, publicly revealing police use of the forum would be counterproductive, because it would tend to decrease the amount of information available on the forum for the police to use. So perhaps the police had a hidden motivation for telling the television news reporter that they were using the forum.

Harry5142
12-21-08, 00:55
Hi,

I'm new to Hawaii.

Last week I went to one of the MPs right by the Ward 16.

$50 cover and $150 for FS but no table shower.

OK girl, Korean with fake tits.

What are the going rates?

Where can I get a white girl?

Any girls offer anal or 3somes?

Thanks!Going rate is $50 cover and $150 for service which may or may not include table shower.

As for white girls you should check out VIP.

Don't know about the rest of your requests.

Candy Addict
12-21-08, 07:42
Interesting video, but let's think about this for a minute. If the Orlando police actually believed that the forum is a valuable tool for the police to use in busting spas and massage parlors, it would seem that the police would want to keep police use of the forum confidential -- so that forum members would continue to post information for the police to use. If the forum really was a valuable tool for the police, publicly revealing police use of the forum would be counterproductive, because it would tend to decrease the amount of information available on the forum for the police to use. So perhaps the police had a hidden motivation for telling the television news reporter that they were using the forum.

Kap is right. None of the information on this forum would be admissible in court because there's no way to verify its authenticity. A first-year law student could successfully get it thrown out if the prosecutor tried to get it admitted. It wouldn't even be usable for obtaining a search warrant from an honest judge. At best, the info here would only give the police an idea of which establishments/providers to investigate. The vice units in virtually all major metropolitan areas already know what goes on in these places from a multitude of other sources. They don't need this forum to go after the businesses. But it is to their advantage to try and dry up business by scaring us mongers away from forums like these. The news report is most likely part of a disinformation campaign. Just like the raids they conduct are more for scaring away business than seriously trying to shutdown the establishment. Most raids only produce relatively minor arrests, but they get lots of media publicity, which tends to drive down business.

Jiro9673
12-21-08, 13:32
Had a session with Ivy. Looked pretty good in a hot pink, string bikini. Korean, most recently from LA. About 5'4" (w/o heels), 5'8" (w/ heels). Late 20's/Early 30's. Ratings L/A/S = 7/7/8. Fake boobs, and IMHO, not that great a job. Somewhat mechanical, but was very friendly. Standard, CBJ, CG, mish, DS. During CBJ, she moved her body to offer me 69, however, I don't do that, so I did not partake. Since I'm always searching for that "new ATF", I'll probably not repeat.

Samgyupsahl
12-21-08, 16:36
Had a session with Ivy. Looked pretty good in a hot pink, string bikini. Korean, most recently from LA. About 5'4" (w/o heels), 5'8" (w/ heels). Late 20's/Early 30's. Ratings L/A/S = 7/7/8. Fake boobs, and IMHO, not that great a job. Somewhat mechanical, but was very friendly. Standard, CBJ, CG, mish, DS. During CBJ, she moved her body to offer me 69, however, I don't do that, so I did not partake. Since I'm always searching for that "new ATF", I'll probably not repeat.Where is this Sakura AMP located? Sounds like this place gets a lot of positive reviews from the guys here.

Kapalua
12-21-08, 18:47
They don't need this forum to go after the businesses. But it is to their advantage to try and dry up business by scaring us mongers away from forums like these. The news report is most likely part of a disinformation campaign.
Two additional points about that news report.

First, notice how the television reporter says that according to the police, "maybe even human trafficking" was occurring at the spa. When the words "maybe even" are used, that actually means the police don't have proof that "human trafficking" was occurring at the spa, but they think it sounds good to toss in that scary term to make the story seem more dramatic, help justify the expenditure of police time and resources, and help scare away potential customers.

Second, notice how the police commander says about the women that it's hard "to get them to want help." Of course they don't want the "help" of the police, commander, they just want you to leave them alone so they can make money. The police "help" these women by arresting them, putting them in handcuffs, and parading them in front of a television camera. It's not surprising that they don't want that sort of "help."

Kapalua
12-21-08, 18:52
Where is this Sakura AMP located?
Sakura is located at 1320 Rycroft Street. It's on the mauka side of the street, slightly Ewa of the Sheridan Street intersection, across from Choi's Garden restaurant.

Blister
12-21-08, 21:58
Hey guys, what is the best time to get the best selection at a massage parlor and what is the worst time? Do the girls have the option to refuse you if they don't like your looks?

Tadhook
12-22-08, 10:24
Hey guys, what is the best time to get the best selection at a massage parlor and what is the worst time? Do the girls have the option to refuse you if they don't like your looks?
The best time is after 9PM-early morning in terms of most girls available; the worst is 6am-noon; that's when they're all sleeping. If the girl doesn't want to take you as a customer, they have all kinds of excuses.

Jiro9673
12-22-08, 14:52
Had a session with Joy. Full Korean (confirmed from her that she is not hapa). Face = 10, Body = 7, A = 10+, S = 10. About 5'-5"/5'-6", slim, semi-athletic build. Difficult to tell her age but if I had to guess, I'd say about 30ish. She has a very pretty face, arguably one of the best looking providers out there. She tries very hard to please. Has a very fun, energetic, and sweet personality. Experience was bordering the unheard of combination of GFE & PSE. She had the best attitude and personality of any provider I have ever had.

On the negative side, her TS was just average, and she didn't provide much, if any massage. Of course, I didn't mind as after I saw her, I was ready to roll.

Confirmed that she just started last week. Hopefully this great service continues.

(will also post this in Nirvana thread)

Honolulu Chas
12-22-08, 16:19
Debbie - started this morning! attractive, 30s, long hair, slim body,
Yong (on vacation)
Bonnie
Cherry
Jay
Tammy (hit or miss as to availability)
Kay

Daspbrah
12-22-08, 21:30
Lulu and her girls are back, if anyone remember them back a year or 2 trying to hustle up business in waikiki.

Lulu is the lower right in front of the girls. When I tried her before it was incall in her appt on Kuhio Ave, shes chinese nice bod kinna hot in her jean shorts n tank top. Just a legit rub down, was awful at her place with no a/c, table in the living room, and the mess, but so-so massage, what was funny when I was leaving she was trying to tack on extra charges like tax n stuff. Hmm never know but mebe this1 is candidate for the darkside, even her associates look like former bar hostess girls.

Try check out her prices on the website. Those prices are extremely high for (legit) massage and it says "graduality." What the heck does that mean?
Whats so gradual about the price? What does the price have to do with graduality at all? Well I wanted to find out:

Grad´u`al´i`ty
n. 1. The state of being gradual; gradualness.
n. 2. Fastness, swiftness, speed - a rate (usually rapid) at which something happens; "the project advanced with gratifying speed"

Is the massage then "gradual for an hour," thats why they charge $120? Or is the massage fast and swift so they charge $120? That doesn't sound too relaxing. Never heard of any other therapist use that word either.

Maybe I'm just plain stupid, but referring to price, graduality has no relevance. Even as I am typing, Mozilla Firefox is red-underlining graduality as if it were misspelled or doesn't exist. Weird.

Graduality or not, those prices are very high and hopefully "include" something else! We should all assume that Lulu's FOB-ness is to blame for the grammatical error and understand she meant to type g-r-a-t-u-i-t-y, when structuring her website prices right?

Those girls look not bad though. So I concur, there is a good possibility that these providers dabble with the powers of the darkside. Anyone else got detailed scoops on them?

Cruise808
12-22-08, 21:52
Had a session with Joy. Full Korean (confirmed from her that she is not hapa). Face = 10, Body = 7, A = 10+, S = 10. About 5'-5"/5'-6", slim, semi-athletic build. Difficult to tell her age but if I had to guess, I'd say about 30ish. She has a very pretty face, arguably one of the best looking providers out there. She tries very hard to please. Has a very fun, energetic, and sweet personality. Experience was bordering the unheard of combination of GFE & PSE. She had the best attitude and personality of any provider I have ever had.

On the negative side, her TS was just average, and she didn't provide much, if any massage. Of course, I didn't mind as after I saw her, I was ready to roll.

Confirmed that she just started last week. Hopefully this great service continues.

(will also post this in Nirvana thread)So does that mean you had multiple positions bb and gave her a facial?

Nautboi808
12-23-08, 00:04
Paid a visit to Fantasias over the weekend. Mama sent in Yumi, the "pretty new girl". New yes, pretty, not so sure about. Kinda chunky, maybe 15 pounds overweight. Korean, early 30's. Half-hearted massage. Said she got there 3 days ago.
Basic service. CBJ was okay, but when she turned around for 69 that was it!!! Talk about day old sashimi!!! YUK!!! Killed the boner... Made turn back the other way and had to fantasize about Skye at Nirvana to get it up again!! After Jr. woke back up went straight to the ground and pound. Shot my load and headed to the shower.
L=6/S=4/A=6
Would not repeat even if she douched....the smell is already burned into my brain!!!

Mongerboy
12-23-08, 01:40
Any 411 on this Salt Lake massage place. I called and they seemed busy. Are they legit or is there play. they advertise young asians.

Holiday Massage (Salt Lake)

Date: 2008-12-22, 9:28AM HST

Call us at 723 5937,We will pamper you from head to toe and you'll leave ready for the holiday's.We specialize in swedish massage,were licensed and female, oh and did I forget we're Asian.So call us now and treat yourself your gonna love it, Mahalo.

Jiro9673
12-23-08, 01:47
I guess my definition of PSE is not as literal as your definition of PSE. I did not do as you indicate. My definition, which I suppose was not correct, was that she put on a good act, like a PS. The actual positions were standard. Sorry, my bad if I used the wrong term.

So does that mean you had multiple positions bb and gave her a facial?

Joe Som
12-23-08, 06:01

Kinda looks like her. I remember the Tat's. She gave a good deep tissue. Thanks for the info.

Joe Som
12-23-08, 06:04
Checked out Meg a few months ago and I definitely left satisfied.

She works out of her apt on Kalakaua and will meet you downstairs to make sure you park in the right stall. Place was clean and had decent breeze with shower avail before and after.

Legit massage was good with firm pressure as I requested. Dispensed with the towel after I told her I didn't need it. She uses a very viscous oil that she keeps heated beside the table. Not much in the way of teasing, but she does get close to the naughty bits.

Asked for HE after she had been massaging a few minutes after the flip. She politely declined but said it was OK when I asked to DIY. I can confirm she does like to stare. She was looking long and hard while I demonstrated my best "Indian burn. "

Took it a step further and rubbed my shaft against her arms whenever she massaged my stomach/thighs. I soon got up to maximum PSI and figured I had nothing to lose by asking her nicely for HE again. This time her answer was simply to get more of that wonderful, hot oil and grab hold of my joystick. I'd rate her technique somewhere between Jean and Michelle. She has soft hands and uses long, sensual strokes alternating with faster ones. Although I was fully enjoying my treatment, I tend to take a long time and she was at it for a good 20 minutes. I rewarded her with a shotgun finish, which she anticipated. Unfortunately, she aimed me away from herself as I blew my load and I almost shot myself in the face. She was kind enough to wipe me off with a hot towel before I wobbled over to the shower to clean up.

I liked that the sesh wasn't rushed. We even talked for a little bit afterward and she explained that she's only available certain days and that she goes to school at night. If she's not available now, it could just be due to finals. Don't know if HE will be avail next time though. She complained her arms were kinda sore afterward because I took so long to shoot. : P YMMV.

L/7
A/8
S/9
Tried Meg. Pretty good massage. She spent a lot of time near the boys and nipples for someone who advertises as no sexual requests. She also didn't provide a towel until after I was on the table and didn't provide a towel to shower until after I was in the bathroom.

CM0069
12-23-08, 11:40
Try check out her prices on the website. Those prices are extremely high for (legit) massage and it says "graduality." What the heck does that mean?Yeah I later saw it. Wtf, I gave her. 60 +. 2 plus another. 05 after getting haggled on taxes on way out. So Chinese of her LOL. If their prices don't fall in the coming days/weeks I would think they are offering "other" services if not mebe their legit massage is that good (sarcasm).

Eman007
12-23-08, 12:28
Any 411 on this Salt Lake massage place. I called and they seemed busy. Are they legit or is there play. They advertise young asians. tried twice figuring that the HE might be possible if you were a confirmed "dabbler" in massages with H/E's, LOL. Well both times they talked VERY sassy and playful on the phone but upon arrival at the home (Filipino style, replete with wrought iron gate and adorned with bright paint and Filipino style older gentleman in the garage, he spoke heavy Filipino accent when I asked to open the gate)

Anyway, the "studio" I did a review a while back and it was the same, stayed far from my "flag man" who waved the towel at her, not really good massage, more stroking and smoothing than pressure and kneading, remained really "legit" and avoided any reference (s) to a H/E.

I would go back if the massage was good, but the ad is MISLEADING and the advertise "sexy or beautiful" Asian therapists, neither of which exists, first lady was a thick set local chick about 35, not sexy in looks or attitude IMHO, but the second was thinner and was playful and sassy/sexy on the phone but seems like she was really afraid of being monitored L-6 and the massage room has no door only a hanging curtain, doubles as the kitchen/dining room/tv room in the attached unit of the main house. You get the idea

YMMV Good Luck!

Hinode
12-23-08, 13:34
So what's her story? Did she give extra service at TH?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/962716916.html

Hmm, multiple brothers to thank here (well maybe not YET) but am curious about this provider. Although Jean is my favorite, and maybe I havent visited CC yet for Thai massage (thanks to all the brothers who have PMed me about some of the CC girls!)

I want to try this "LOcal" J girl. How long has she been there? For $50, thats pretty decent. Judging from previous posts it sounds like she offered HE at one time or another. However, I am just happy to get a GOOD massage if she is that good.

Thanks to the brothers who posted her CL ADs, I will definitely write a report here if and when I do go and try her.

H

Lkjhgf
12-23-08, 18:54
Sorry, not a report, just like to know if any one using the Sakura Vidio adult movice rental? They do not response.

Mahalo

Kapalua
12-23-08, 19:44
the worst is 6am-noon; that's when they're all sleeping.
That comment reminded me of a funny session I had years ago at Mika (now closed), or whatever that relaxation place on Kalauokalani Way was called at that time. I arrived after sunrise, and the woman the mama sent into the room was attractive but very sleepy. Rather than do anything, she simply proceeded to lie down beside me and close her eyes. So I just did whatever I wanted with her while she kept her eyes closed and remained half-asleep, including intercourse. Although of course I wouldn't want to have that type of session on a regular basis, as a one-time experience it was amusing and interesting.

Mongers Rus
12-23-08, 20:09
Fellow Mongers-

I Hope none of you were at "Sakura" at around 12:30pm today. Drove by and noticed Rycroft and Sheridan street blocked off at the 4 way light. Full-on HPD and news people on site. Figured that's the only thing could be happening. Watch the news channels today.

Maybe finding a regular independent might not be a bad thing, versus shopping at the store fronts. Oh well. Be safe brothers.

Mikasoto
12-23-08, 20:59
Hadn't seen her in years. Last minute called and was able to get in. She actually looks better than I remember, more "hip. "

She is a very comfortable, steady, reliable provider. Place is clean, massage is pretty good, good conversation if you want it, and a good HE. Nothing more, nothing less.

Cruise808
12-23-08, 22:51
I guess my definition of PSE is not as literal as your definition of PSE. I did not do as you indicate. My definition, which I suppose was not correct, was that she put on a good act, like a PS. The actual positions were standard. Sorry, my bad if I used the wrong term.No big deal. I figured that when someone says pse, its like a porn vid where you bang the girl in all positions then give her a facial. Maybe when you said pse, some guys that think they can pound her like a porno might go and check her out only to find out she doesn't do that. Thanks for the report.

Daspbrah
12-23-08, 22:52
Hmm, multiple brothers to thank here (well maybe not YET) but am curious about this provider. Although Jean is my favorite, and maybe I havent visited CC yet for Thai massage (thanks to all the brothers who have PMed me about some of the CC girls!)

I want to try this "LOcal" J girl. How long has she been there? For $50, thats pretty decent. Judging from previous posts it sounds like she offered HE at one time or another. However, I am just happy to get a GOOD massage if she is that good.

Thanks to the brothers who posted her CL ADs, I will definitely write a report here if and when I do go and try her.

H

I hope to eventually hear she went to the darkside and offers HE now.

However the place she works out of is in Hawaii Kai and is kinda legit- upscale. Even when she used to work at Massage Thailand under Eve, or at Thai Hawaiian under Kay, she never offered HE. Thats why a lot of lurkers thought she was cute, but after they had one first go at her with no play, they usually never returned. She seemed always slow.

In fact, she used to comment about the presence of licensed MT's working in Thai massage joints and being negatively associated with HJ's. She felt as a non-Thai therapist it made her feel weird and reluctant about working in one.

She does play the "look at me I'm pretty" card quite a bit. Apparently thats why her CL ads have such gratuitous and gi-normous mug shots. Her massage skills are just average too, but shes super friendly and highly conversational. But thats not enough for most of us to return.

She seems to float between sporting a grunge slash goth look, with undertones of Japanese bobora, peace sign and all. Weird. She'd be prettier doing the plain natural local girl thing. She seems like a- I-don't-care-about-anything, but I'm still very- wanna-try-to-fit-in-with-everyone-ish kinda girl. The slightly tormented self conscious, but not, type.

Normally attractive MT's will automatically assume every guy is: attracted to them, will get a boner and proceed to ask for extras. Thats irking for them to assume, however correct that may be. But they fish for business by saying that they are pretty, cute, "I have bikini" or will "totally satisfy you." Thats sets them up even more. What do they expect? So I say it starts with the ad and clearly her (kitsune) CL ad will attract people like me, but it still indicates being "legit" and no sexual favor-ish. That kind of ad tells me "I need to let you know I'm pretty, but don't expect anything!" Slightly misleading IMHO. I'd like to be proven wrong.

But of course, YMMV. Since sources say that she is single, anything could happen. Never underestimate the power of the darkside.

Azzplaya
12-24-08, 00:45
A police officer shot some dude that tried to run him over near Sakura today!

It should still be safe at Sakura.

Kapalua
12-24-08, 02:20
Sakura Busted....maybe

Fellow Mongers-

I Hope none of you were at "Sakura" at around 12:30pm today. Drove by and noticed Rycroft and Sheridan street blocked off at the 4 way light. Full-on HPD and news people on site. Figured that's the only thing could be happening. Watch the news channels today.
News reports say that a police officer shot a suspect in that area at about 11 a.m. today, in an incident that was not related to Sakura. So that's probably why the streets were blocked and there were police officers and news reporters present.

Bobby Gunn
12-24-08, 02:54
After a tiresome night of shopping I stopped by Alapai Cafe to have a few holiday spirits. Probably not the brightest thing to do during the holidays especially since LE HQ is right down the street but none the less a little spirits during the holidays relieves a little of that holiday shopping stress and after walking around Ala Moana for a couple of hours you get a little excited by all the eye candy walking around. After a couple of drinks I left the place and visited Fantasia. Was greeted at the door by a fairly attractive korean lady. Probably in her early 30's or so. She asked if I had been there before and who did I see. The place was pretty clean. Actually, one of the more cleaner places Ive visited. She led me to the room. Asked for the house fee then asked me to wait. She said she would bring me sexy young woman. A couple of minutes later a Korean girl walked in. She called herself Purple. She was very sexy. She had the "fuck me" now look to her and I was in the mood to fuck her now. Fantasia doesn't have a TS which is something I enjoy and you have to shower yourself. Purple gave a fabolous massage comparable to Thai girls. Purple is very nice and seems generally willing to please you. She doesn't clock watch. I think I was there for about a hour and half. I would definitely repeat with her. As I was leaving a couple of other Korean girls were in the front room and they all looked pretty good. I told MS I would be back to try one of the other girls. I am definitely going back for another session with Purple or one of the other girls.

Mongers Rus
12-24-08, 04:53
News reports say that a police officer shot a suspect in that area at about 11 a.m. today, in an incident that was not related to Sakura. So that's probably why the streets were blocked and there were police officers and news reporters present.Okay, sorry for the shooting and hope everyone is okay, but good for us fellow mongers.

DT Looker
12-24-08, 06:00
Hmm.. been looking at an old CL and wondered why she looked familiar.

Does the middle one look like its the same girl? Although, the asking Price was extremely high... 350/550

Looks like the original ad was posted in Mid-November.

Gukkens
12-24-08, 06:13
Do they offer HE, and what price?

Gukkens
12-24-08, 06:15
Does any one know what they offer?

Jimmiedean
12-24-08, 06:30
Was not impressed with her looks or her service too. L/5, A/7, S/5. Kind of lazy and a little too big for my taste. Would not repeat. Miss Hana and Rose guess their on vacation.

Chase2008
12-24-08, 07:02
Who's the one in front lower left?

Would love to set up a therapy session for the team and report back for her.

Happy Holidays!

Lulu and her girls are back, if anyone remember them back a year or 2 trying to hustle up business in waikiki.

H Mobius
12-24-08, 20:34
After a tiresome night of shopping I stopped by Alapai Cafe to have a few holiday spirits. After a couple of drinks I left the place and visited Fantasia.Where is Fantasia located?

Thanks

PopoloGirl
12-24-08, 21:45
No big deal. I figured that when someone says pse, its like a porn vid where you bang the girl in all positions then give her a facial. Maybe when you said pse, some guys that think they can pound her like a porno might go and check her out only to find out she doesn't do that. Thanks for the report.

Alot of girls use PSE (and hence the rate increase) to do all the kinky things not usually on the menu, i.e. rimming, Greek, facials... the stuff you couldnt talk your GF into doing:)

GFE should include all positions!?!? If not, wrong GF;)

Hypo Luxa
12-24-08, 23:39
Alot of girls use PSE (and hence the rate increase) to do all the kinky things not usually on the menu, i.e. rimming, Greek, facials... the stuff you couldnt talk your GF into doing:)
The key word being "all" of them together. Just rim, or just facials, or just anal, isn't usually PSE... and, I think you have to include bare in there as well.

GFE should include all positions!?!? If not, wrong GF;)
That is funny Popologirl... and true!

Kapalua
12-25-08, 03:56
Does anybody know is Yes Massage is still open??
Presumably so, because in today's edition of the PennySaver, Yes Massage has an advertisement on page 9.

ThePenisMighty
12-25-08, 05:31
Just wondering how often you all visit AMPs. Seems like some people visit often. I don't make much, but I love the hobby and wonder how everyone makes the $$ work with a spouse or someone else tied to their bank account.

Comp Dude 35
12-25-08, 15:05
Then have your auto deposit put a little in every payday.

Just wondering how often you all visit AMPs. Seems like some people visit often. I don't make much, but I love the hobby and wonder how everyone makes the $$ work with a spouse or someone else tied to their bank account.

Keola
12-25-08, 17:46
Went to Pearl City Relaxation. Standard rates i guess. $50 to mamasan and $150 for fs. Had this korean lady called Cookie. She looked about somewhere in her 30's. Nice enhanced rack and not too bad looking. Started with cbj and some light rimming. did some daty and licking of her breasts before doing her missionary. She had a good attitude though she doesn't work every day it seems, only certain days. Would repeat because close to where i live. Good hunting!

H Mobius
12-25-08, 19:23
Sorry this report is a few weeks late; hopefully not Too late.

Visited CHM for the first time. The kinda youngish (I am used to elderly) ms asked some questions through the screen door, then let me in. She led me to the self-shower, and called out an older looking heavily made-up kinda rough-looking lady, who didn't seem to be interested. When I came out of the shower, this older lady was now standing there, staring at me, smoking, talking to the one who let me in, in Korean. Then I was led to the room where the first girl serviced me.

Introduced herself as Cherry, and mentioned that she had just returned.

Maybe this belongs in the Mature Provider thread, but she's in good shape, has a nice body and again, is girlish IMO. Did all the usual stuff you guys are used to; everything was bb though, which was unwise on my part, but she did a good job of freshening before the date (not something I always see) and really set the mood, and it was hard to stop once the train got rollin'.

Pretty much of a grand' ol time. If you don't mind an older provider (late 30's, early 40's), short, but friendly with nice C's and who can spread eagle like a champ, with good p**** control, I recommend her.

.5 plus $.5 (thought $.5 was standard for the older providers); she looked a little sad so since she was so nice and we were in there over an hour (no one came calling "time", and she sure didn't mind), I gave another .5 and she was happy. Would repeat, but I prefer TS as opposed to self-shower; been meaning to return to PT; have had pleasant TS experiences there...

Talon X
12-25-08, 20:48
Is this the same Cherry at Sakura?Check Cherry out at Sakura, she's one of my ATFs (L9/A10/S10). She gives a great CBJ, with a lot of tongue vibs and Hoover action. She really enjoys DATY and my Multi Erogonous Site Stimulation (MESS for short). After the 4play she's ready and wild for mish, CG, and DS action. I got her so worked up one night that she actually peed on me. For the standard AMP rates, you can't go wrong. Check her out.

Kapalua
12-26-08, 02:49
Where is Fantasia located?
Fantasia (formerly Emma's) is located at 1227 Alapai Street, immediately mauka of Club Alapai Cafe. It is set back from the Diamond Head side of the street, mauka of the South Beretania Street intersection and makai of Kinau Street.

Warburton 0263
12-26-08, 05:26
Just wondering how often you all visit AMPs. Seems like some people visit often. I don't make much, but I love the hobby and wonder how everyone makes the $$ work with a spouse or someone else tied to their bank account.Some AMPs give a discount / free house fee after 10 visits. Fantasia, PT, P10 are some that I can think of.

H Mobius
12-26-08, 08:44
Fantasia (formerly Emma's) is located at 1227 Alapai Street, immediately mauka of Club Alapai Cafe. It is set back from the Diamond Head side of the street, mauka of the South Beretania Street intersection and makai of Kinau Street.Thx for the info.

I will put it on my 'to do' list.

H Mobius
12-26-08, 09:33
Tried Jean a few weeks ago. She's the one located over on Matlock. I hesitated for awhile, because after talking with her on the phone, I had a feeling she would be too legit (she sounded like a nice person) and maybe I should just AMP; but, the allure of the privacy of a girl's place won my interest.

Her voice sounded to me like a 30-something, but she actually appears to be well into her 40's, if not early 50's, with apparently colored jet black hair. She wasn't wearing anything tempting or suggestive, just plain jeans and a top.

She is friendly and pleasant, and led me behind a screen in the living room to the massage table. As I walked through the front door I noticed a Massage Certificate, but did not stand there and read it; I was not looking for an expert, just that good rubdown you get at a kb or vb, but more than just the shoulders.

Well the simplest way to put it is that was the most bogus massage I ever heard of. I was wondering where that cert is from. The shoulder massage was so-so; barmaids are substantially better. But then she would stretttchhhh a muscle (eg. Hip), then shove it one-time (like they say, don't bounce or jerk while stretching). It was tolerable, and actually not too bad in the case of my hip muscles, but it got my attention, so when she got around to my neck I stopped her beforehand.

She also rubbed my body with a non-oily lotion; that is one reason I May repeat.

Then she asked if I wanted jr massaged; since she didn't sound or look too enthusiastic I left it up to her. Then she got serious and proclaimed to be a massage therapist, not a relaxation therapist, and do I want 'him' massaged, so I said ok.

This is the other reason I might repeat; jr got the best massage ever! Not jacking action, but a real good multifinger rubbing with a thick-viscosity lube. She said she mixes 2 oils and a lotion; I swear it's 100 times better than baby oil.

She didn't rush and I was there just about 55 minutes which is fine because I would like to leave before any next appt comes.

$ up front; fine with me since I didn't have the impression she would pull any surprises, or be a ROB.

I would recommend her if you are interested in that HJ, but better massages are to be had elsewhere.

There are AMPs I want to check out, so for me Jean is on a back burner for now.

Good luck.

H M

Kapalua
12-26-08, 18:49
In my opinion, one way for a hobbyist to reduce expenditures on AMPs is to enjoy a mixed diet of AMPs and downtown streetwalkers, especially streetwalkers from the discount area. For example, a relatively inexpensive bj from a streetwalker can help a hobbyist last longer between expensive AMP visits.

Hypo Luxa
12-26-08, 22:31
In my opinion, one way for a hobbyist to reduce expenditures on AMPs is to enjoy a mixed diet of AMPs and downtown streetwalkers, especially streetwalkers from the discount area. For example, a relatively inexpensive bj from a streetwalker can help a hobbyist last longer between expensive AMP visits.
I don't know Kap. A lot of what I like about the AMPs is the experience of being there, in a nice private room on a bed with clean conditions, etc. You don't get that with a SW. Anyway, that's just me as to why I can't get into the SW scene.

Bearded Clam
12-27-08, 03:34
I don't know Kap. A lot of what I like about the AMPs is the experience of being there, in a nice private room on a bed with clean conditions, etc. You don't get that with a SW. Anyway, that's just me as to why I can't get into the SW scene.

im just worried about getting pinched.

Crouchingtiger
12-27-08, 03:38

I could never get into the SW scene myself-never seen anything I liked, only the dregs-plus always worried about being ripped off or busted by LE. Besides I am partial to asain babes if I gotta pay-

BTW anybody been to Tokyo/Angel relaxation lately? What's the scoop there- I miss Erica. Unlike some of you brothers out there I am not adventurous and willing to try new talent-like the tried and trued recomendations-hey money is tight and if I get disappointed I feel like I gotta go again either that night or Asap-hahaha other wise jr will constantly bother me-are we there yet are we there yet-dammit be patient-hmmm this black out has got me thinking or feeling......

Bearded Clam
12-27-08, 03:46
I could never get into the SW scene myself-never seen anything I liked, only the dregs-plus always worried about being ripped off or busted by LE. Besides I am partial to asain babes if I gotta pay-

BTW anybody been to Tokyo/Angel relaxation lately? What's the scoop there- I miss Erica. Unlike some of you brothers out there I am not adventurous and willing to try new talent-like the tried and trued recomendations-hey money is tight and if I get disappointed I feel like I gotta go again either that night or Asap-hahaha other wise jr will constantly bother me-are we there yet are we there yet-dammit be patient-hmmm this black out has got me thinking or feeling......

id go to an amp if i knew they had lights. hehe. would totally kill the boredom.

Vivid
12-27-08, 06:21
id go to an amp if i knew they had lights. hehe. would totally kill the boredom.Sakura was open during the blackout. I drove by around 11pm and there were some girls in bikinis sitting outside. I would have went but the bank machines were down.

Da Game
12-27-08, 09:38
id go to an amp if i knew they had lights. hehe. would totally kill the boredom.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Minimal lights necessary.

H Mobius
12-27-08, 17:26
Sakura was open during the blackout. I drove by around 11pm and there were some girls in bikinis sitting outside. I would have went but the bank machines were down.I was wondering what the AMPs were doing. With the traffic reports, I just stayed home but if I saw chicks in bikinis I woulda jumped. But alas, the stupid ATMs. Thanks for the report though; next blackout I will lurk.

Shab123
12-27-08, 19:51
Check Cherry out at Sakura, she's one of my ATFs (L9/A10/S10). She gives a great CBJ, with a lot of tongue vibs and Hoover action. She really enjoys DATY and my Multi Erogonous Site Stimulation (MESS for short). After the 4play she's ready and wild for mish, CG, and DS action. I got her so worked up one night that she actually peed on me. For the standard AMP rates, you can't go wrong. Check her out.Is she the one with long hair and korean?

Memahu
12-27-08, 20:22
Hmm.. been looking at an old CL and wondered why she looked familiar.

Does the middle one look like its the same girl? Although, the asking Price was extremely high... 350/550

Looks like the original ad was posted in Mid-November.
She could pass for a younger version of Sharie Shima.

Stangman808
12-27-08, 21:07
I don't know Kap. A lot of what I like about the AMPs is the experience of being there, in a nice private room on a bed with clean conditions, etc. You don't get that with a SW. Anyway, that's just me as to why I can't get into the SW scene.I feel the same way Hypo Luxa, I have never felt comfortable doing it in my car with a SW. No chance of being busted by an undercover female LE at an AMP. It may cost more to go to AMPs, but to each his own. Have fun and be safe.

Kapalua
12-27-08, 21:27
That's fine with me -- each individual hobbyist should do whatever makes him happy. I like AMPs for the reasons you mentioned, but I like "hunting" downtown too, because of a combination of factors: more adventure and excitement; the exquisite sleaziness of the downtown scene; enjoying a wide variety of providers, most of whom I wouldn't have the opportunity to meet in an AMP; and, of course, the lower cost. :)

Warburton 0263
12-27-08, 21:54
I don't know Kap. A lot of what I like about the AMPs is the experience of being there, in a nice private room on a bed with clean conditions, etc. You don't get that with a SW. Anyway, that's just me as to why I can't get into the SW scene.DT - SW is an adventure; it’s the unknown every time, been doing it for a long time. The excitement starts the moment you get to Pali and Kukui (nowa days). Do you see what you want, have you done her before, how is her attitude/price, where is her park spot, does she have a cover, is she a ROB? This is what goes through my head, p-up or not. Always looking for that good one. AMP is too safe and predictable. Try a SW and if you don’t get what you want go get another one until you are satisfied.

Hypo Luxa
12-27-08, 23:25
That's fine with me -- each individual hobbyist should do whatever makes him happy. I like AMPs for the reasons you mentioned, but I like "hunting" downtown too, because of a combination of factors: more adventure and excitement; the exquisite sleaziness of the downtown scene; enjoying a wide variety of providers, most of whom I wouldn't have the opportunity to meet in an AMP; and, of course, the lower cost. :)
I must say when I did the bar scene and got lucky a few times, I felt the same way (about it being different and adventurous compared to the AMPs).

I must also say that one of the most memorable PSEs I've ever had was this Korean SW girl waiting by the Makaloa/Kaheka street FHB ATM. I was getting $ out for an AMP and she walks right up and asks if I want to fuck her! Took her to her apt. on Sheridan and Rycroft and fucked her like she was Anabelle Chong (anything goes!)

The one SW experience that did turn me off was when I picked up a TS downtown. At least he had the decency to tell me immediately after getting in the car. I don't think I've ever recovered from that.

But, yes, diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks for sure!

Hypo Luxa
12-27-08, 23:47
Yup. Jean is a jedi-master at handjobs! Not only is her technique perfect, but she knows how to stroke as you are coming so it doesn't hurt. And then of course, there is her prostrate massage! ;-)

Spyda
12-28-08, 00:14
[QUOTE=Hypo Luxa]
I must also say that one of the most memorable PSEs I've ever had was this Korean SW girl waiting by the Makaloa/Kaheka street FHB ATM. I was getting $ out for an AMP and she walks right up and asks if I want to fuck her! Took her to her apt. on Sheridan and Rycroft and fucked her like she was Anabelle Chong (anything goes!)

QUOTE]

Wow how long ago was this?

Talon X
12-28-08, 00:28
Is she the one with long hair and korean?You can't miss her. She's 5'4", long hair, very tanned, big busted and Korean. Very friendly and positive attitude.

Surfer Ten
12-28-08, 00:35
Tried Jean a few weeks ago. She's the one located over on Matlock. I hesitated for awhile, because after talking with her on the phone, I had a feeling she would be too legit (she sounded like a nice person) and maybe I should just AMP; but, the allure of the privacy of a girl's place won my interest.

Her voice sounded to me like a 30-something, but she actually appears to be well into her 40's, if not early 50's, with apparently colored jet black hair. She wasn't wearing anything tempting or suggestive, just plain jeans and a top.

She is friendly and pleasant, and led me behind a screen in the living room to the massage table. As I walked through the front door I noticed a Massage Certificate, but did not stand there and read it; I was not looking for an expert, just that good rubdown you get at a kb or vb, but more than just the shoulders.

Well the simplest way to put it is that was the most bogus massage I ever heard of. I was wondering where that cert is from. The shoulder massage was so-so; barmaids are substantially better. But then she would stretttchhhh a muscle (eg. Hip), then shove it one-time (like they say, don't bounce or jerk while stretching). It was tolerable, and actually not too bad in the case of my hip muscles, but it got my attention, so when she got around to my neck I stopped her beforehand.

She also rubbed my body with a non-oily lotion; that is one reason I May repeat.

Then she asked if I wanted jr massaged; since she didn't sound or look too enthusiastic I left it up to her. Then she got serious and proclaimed to be a massage therapist, not a relaxation therapist, and do I want 'him' massaged, so I said ok.

This is the other reason I might repeat; jr got the best massage ever! Not jacking action, but a real good multifinger rubbing with a thick-viscosity lube. She said she mixes 2 oils and a lotion; I swear it's 100 times better than baby oil.

She didn't rush and I was there just about 55 minutes which is fine because I would like to leave before any next appt comes.

$ up front; fine with me since I didn't have the impression she would pull any surprises, or be a ROB.

I would recommend her if you are interested in that HJ, but better massages are to be had elsewhere.

There are AMPs I want to check out, so for me Jean is on a back burner for now.

Good luck.

H MHey Brother H Morbius,

I am sorry that you had such an unsatisfactory experience with Jean. I do know that she's been feeling a little under the weather during the last few weeks trying to shake a cold so maybe that's why the massage wasn't up to par. I've been going to her for quite a while on a regular basis and I think her massages are extremely good. She's been able to fix whatever kink and strain I manage to put my poor body through and I do manage to hurt myself pretty good by trying to act younger than I am, and doing dumb things like not warming up or stretching before running or surfing, lifting too heavy weights at the gym, you know, typical "tantaran" stuff. Amazing that I haven't learned yet!

Anyway, she's on the mainland visiting her kids and should be back in a week or so. I'm going to get a massage as soon as she gets back and I'll post a report on how it went.

More than half of the time these days I just go for a therapeutic massage and skip the HE as the therapeutic part can get extremely painful when she needs to "dig deep" into the muscle. After an hour of that, I am not feeling very "frisky". After a long hot shower and a good night’s sleep though, I feel like a million bucks!

Now, I’m not knocking her HE cause it is exquisite (toe curling kind! ) But, for me, I go to her to get healed when I injure myself. Having the option of a great HE at the end is just sweet icing on the cake!

When I’m feeling horny and just need a good rubdown and HE, I go and see Michelle. I’ve been to a few other providers, most of them are younger and quite pretty, but for me with Michelle, I can always count on a great massage, a great attitude, a very comfortable and clean location with a clean shower and a great HE complete with soft moans and that sultry "f*** me" look. Plus she allows playing with her breasts and grabbing her ass!

Happy Holidays!

Aloha,

ST

Mrazz
12-28-08, 01:00
I must say when I did the bar scene and got lucky a few times, I felt the same way (about it being different and adventurous compared to the AMPs).

The one SW experience that did turn me off was when I picked up a TS downtown. At least he had the decency to tell me immediately after getting in the car. I don't think I've ever recovered from that.

But, yes, diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks for sure!

HL, was this the one that was a little chunky? I remember her!

Asian Explorer
12-28-08, 02:03
Sorry guys, but they are legit and I don't think any of the therapists are former bar hostesses. I know Lulu and she's pretty clear about that. You're probably wasting your time trying to get any extras.

Who's the one in front lower left?

Would love to set up a therapy session for the team and report back for her.

Happy Holidays!

Puinsai808
12-28-08, 02:29
That's fine with me -- each individual hobbyist should do whatever makes him happy. I like AMPs for the reasons you mentioned, but I like "hunting" downtown too, because of a combination of factors: more adventure and excitement; the exquisite sleaziness of the downtown scene; enjoying a wide variety of providers, most of whom I wouldn't have the opportunity to meet in an AMP; and, of course, the lower cost. :)Here here brother Kap. Same for me too on the DT scene.

Hypo Luxa
12-28-08, 02:43
HL, was this the one that was a little chunky? I remember her!
Yup. Her name was Kelly. It was maybe 5 years ago...

Mrazz
12-28-08, 03:05
Yup. Her name was Kelly. It was maybe 5 years ago...
Thats right! She did anal too. Am I correct?

Hypo Luxa
12-28-08, 03:13
Thats right! She did anal too. Am I correct?
Anal, facial, BBBJ, shower sex, multiple pops, etc... I think I only paid her 1.0

Warburton 0263
12-28-08, 03:53
Anal, facial, BBBJ, shower sex, multiple pops, etc... I think I only paid her 1.0She had the toilet flush sound at the end of her cell message lol. Still the same phone number, I just called to see if the message is the same.

Hinode
12-28-08, 04:28
Met w/ Chloe. (Kitsune?) I think she got the hots for me.

I will definitely try her out and report back here.

H

(when i get more cash)

Mrazz
12-28-08, 06:33

H

(when i get more cash)

Everybody loves Hinode! LOL J/K bro! Go gettum!

Eric808
12-28-08, 10:31
Whats SW wheres the discount area is there one near Ala Moana? walking distance?

H Mobius
12-28-08, 10:35
Hey Brother H Morbius,

I am sorry that you had such an unsatisfactory experience with Jean. I do know that she's been feeling a little under the weather during the last few weeks trying to shake a cold so maybe that's why the massage wasn't up to par. I've been going to her for quite a while on a regular basis and I think her massages are extremely good. She's been able to fix whatever kink and strain I manage to put my poor body through and I do manage to hurt myself pretty good by trying to act younger than I am, and doing dumb things like not warming up or stretching before running or surfing, lifting too heavy weights at the gym, you know, typical "tantaran" stuff. Amazing that I haven't learned yet!

Anyway, she's on the mainland visiting her kids and should be back in a week or so. I'm going to get a massage as soon as she gets back and I'll post a report on how it went.

More than half of the time these days I just go for a therapeutic massage and skip the HE as the therapeutic part can get extremely painful when she needs to "dig deep" into the muscle. After an hour of that, I am not feeling very "frisky". After a long hot shower and a good night’s sleep though, I feel like a million bucks!

Now, I’m not knocking her HE cause it is exquisite (toe curling kind! ) But, for me, I go to her to get healed when I injure myself. Having the option of a great HE at the end is just sweet icing on the cake!

When I’m feeling horny and just need a good rubdown and HE, I go and see Michelle. I’ve been to a few other providers, most of them are younger and quite pretty, but for me with Michelle, I can always count on a great massage, a great attitude, a very comfortable and clean location with a clean shower and a great HE complete with soft moans and that sultry "f*** me" look. Plus she allows playing with her breasts and grabbing her ass!

Happy Holidays!

Aloha,

STInteresting. Especially the part about Michelle, who I am unfortunately not familiar with. You sound like a buff dude. She seems to like athletic guys, kept asking if I lift weights, which I don't; I ain't no buff dude!

Big 808
12-28-08, 10:44
She had the toilet flush sound at the end of her cell message lol. Still the same phone number, I just called to see if the message is the same.Is she still working?

Eric808
12-28-08, 10:59
Not sure what someone said CL or something like that was a better deal with the economy going down cause they lowered there rates. What is that?

Daspbrah
12-28-08, 12:52

H

(when i get more cash)

Right on Hinode, maybe she will go to the darkside for you!

FYI, she especially likes her haku-jin guys.

John Quakman
12-28-08, 14:26
Hello Hawaii Mongers...

Back for a visit and as usual this board is the best! Have lived here off and on for the last 20 years and partake of all the goodies when I am here. I like the chase and capture of DT although it's mostly catch and release as the girls are boys and then the odor and lack of teeth in the others makes 1 in 10 a keeper.

Waiks is strickly for the J. tourists in past and it seems the same now. Too much for too little. Better looking and smelling!

Escort service is expensive and little better than Waiks, especially since most of the providers are "visiting" and bring their home customs and sevice which varies widely but always way less than we here in Hawaii (now I'm a "we") are used to.

Hostess Bars are found almost exclusivly here in Honollu and are good entertainment but kinda expensive for punani if tht's your goal. Thier is a difference in style between K-Bars and V-Bars ect so the experience is varied. It's mostly for the locals cause getting in a Hostess takes time, persistance and $

Like no other place, the AMP's here are better developed than in most, Hell, all other places. Right now am on a quest to visit a AMP everyday for a different girl and will write an extensive report afte I'm done about my journey while here.

Couple questions:

1. I found CHM through the forum here and discovered that it is mostly BB, are there other places like that?

2. Which is the best AMP for girls, service ect

Big 808
12-28-08, 15:12
Does anyone know if Liliha Kim still is working?

I've been trying to get in touch with her but she doesn't call back.

Thanks for your help.

Stangman808
12-28-08, 16:54
Not sure what someone said CL or something like that was a better deal with the economy going down cause they lowered there rates. What is that?"CL" is Criagslist. It is an internet site that among other things offers classified adds for items and services for sale, including "Erotic" services.

Click on the "Abbreviation" section near the top of the forum page for translations of abbreviations often used by members in their postings.

Hanjiro
12-28-08, 17:50
Not sure what someone said CL or something like that was a better deal with the economy going down cause they lowered there rates. What is that?CL=Craigslist

Comp Dude 35
12-28-08, 18:35
She was pretty nasty; I thought she quit the biz since I haven't seen her ad anywhere the last few years. I think the last time was back around 2005-2006.

Her backdoor was ok, though I prefer the filipina's (Sonia) ass better. She can take it nice and hard, but she will try to upsell the ass; just stay firm and can get it for normal prices.

CD35

Anal, facial, BBBJ, shower sex, multiple pops, etc... I think I only paid her 1.0

Samgyupsahl
12-28-08, 19:42
Sup fellow local mongers,

I would like to report on my visit to PT located on Keeaumoku. I paid mamsan the .50 to enter and selected a Chinese chick named Tina. I initially thought she was a blondie, but she actually dyed her hair, and probably got plastic surgery on her face.

Anyhow, Tina was very nice, fake boobs, but gave me great service.

TS was also great as she knew how to make the water temperature enough for me.

Gave me a great massage, then proceeded to CBJ, then we did rev. cowboy then mish.

I was so satisfied I gave her $.6 for her great job.

Too bad I'm only here for winter break.

I would definitely go back to PT if I come back to Hawaii in the future.

Tina also gave me a bonus card to use for my future visits.

Samgyupsahl
12-28-08, 19:45
Not sure what someone said CL or something like that was a better deal with the economy going down cause they lowered there rates. What is that?CL == Craiglist.

I usually don't have to use CL here in Honolulu as the AMPs are five-star here in the islands.

But back in Indianapolis where I'm from, the AMPs are mainly Chinese operated, the women are in their forties and the most service they give are HJs. No FS in Indy. So I usually use CL in Indy cuz the better looking chicks usually post on CL.

But the caveat is that some of them are LE's posing as girls.

Tadhook
12-28-08, 19:58
Whats SW wheres the discount area is there one near Ala Moana? walking distance?
There are no SW discount sections in the Ala Moana-Waikiki area. Your best bet is to head DT, primarily in the Chinatown area.

Slypher
12-28-08, 20:46
Not sure what someone said CL or something like that was a better deal with the economy going down cause they lowered there rates. What is that?CL= Craigslist.

Generally Craigslist is to Eros Hawaii as Downtown is to Waikiki.

They give the same level of service but CL is generally cheaper. Not always but generally.

Also be careful, supposedly CL is working with LE to stop Online Prostitution Deals.

Then there's the fact that CL girls aren't Always Wyswyg. Still, do us a favor, take a look and TOFTT.

Warburton 0263
12-28-08, 21:54
Is she still working?I left a message for her call me. Will post what comes of it. I think she was living with a bunch of other girls that would use a dedicated room for service, as it did not have any personal items that would be normal for a place like that. Shower was well stocked with essentials, TV with porn videos, magazines, drinks, but no food in the refrigerator. As I waited for her in the lobby I noticed that she came down from a different floor than the one that we went to. She offered a three some with her friend, but that never happened.

That reminds me of Salena, Hispanic I think, that used to work at CS. Got out of AMP and was doing her own thing. Would go to the same building for a great time.

Magnod
12-28-08, 22:21
Does anyone know if Liliha Kim still is working?

I've been trying to get in touch with her but she doesn't call back.

Thanks for your help.

She was a month ago. Said things were slow. I haven't gone back since then (does everyone get a face massage from her?) but if you see her you can get her private number which should make it easier to get in touch with her.

I've lost her private number so if anyone wants to share it with me again...

Blake123
12-29-08, 04:40
Hey Brother H Morbius,

ST

Guess I need to go back and check out Michelle since I've been seeing so much talk about her. I saw her at least 15 times when she was at the Century Center 5+ years ago, but she didn't allow any ass-grabbing back then.

ThePenisMighty
12-29-08, 08:47
Tried to fish around for new places the other day, started on foot and ended up at Mona's right across the street from the Spa (on punahou st). Haircut was legit, but ladies cutting it reminded me of MSs or maybe older AMP workers? Didn't have the kahones to ask about a massage since it wasn't on the menu, but just thought I'd put it out there in case someone did.