PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Makana9
11-16-08, 21:51
I agree Hana is the first all 10 for me imho. Got a really good massage after and easily passed the hour, maybe was slow. Rare service, I have been so used to the lavender in-out after the deed I was actually surprised of Hana taking the lead to make me happy, would do position after position always smiling, and even dressed me up after which felt odd, really didn't have to grab my sox and undies and hold it up to me LOL.

Now I got to see the elusive cherry, she is easily the most petite looking chick I ever saw and cute looking. Flat chested with really big nipples, has a vertical c-scar, really loves to take a pounding too, says she like big guys. Spent almost the whole time being on top in various postions. My legs are still sore from my push-ups routine with her. Idk if I would repeat after getting hanas service, but if you always wanted to bang a little petite bod cherry is for you.

One thing I might add is better bring your own condoms because I saw that cherry was pulling a condom from some tissue wrapped up, I am afraid they are re-using and washing those things. Gross. I had seen a condom on the counter when I got to the room first, and after it wasnt there, it was not wrapped or anything just laying on the counter top. I brought my own this time because with Hana I felt the condom was wayy to thick and now that I think its probably a reused one.For the few(or should I say many) who have had the YMMV, "Hana", she is the full bag of doritos of should I say Funyuns and then some. One of the few 10s across the board I can remember. Takes a pounding, I like it when she use to lick and kiss on her way down, and tell me "you work out, I tell her Jiu Jitsu, and she say Oohhh, we going wrestle too then"...Tell me if you not going smile, BIGTIME, turnon.
Way over time(who going grumble) and she takes the time to dress you, grab akua, and whisper you cum again & see Hana, only thing you can do is smile, and nod like a teenager and say yeah yeah. She has the touch.

Gotta go see her
k

Makana9
11-16-08, 22:00
Although anything might be possible, considering the relatively minimal cost of a condom (especially when purchased in volume), it seems doubtful that they're going to the trouble of washing, drying and then re-using condoms. :D However, I would agree that it's preferable for a hobbyist to bring his own favorite type of condom.Have condom(s) will travel.

BUT, if you have an SO or wifee, might not be the easiest thing to explain, UNLESS you say, I am trying to be responsible and not have any unwanted pregnancies? Not sure if that is going to fly.

Kaminari
11-17-08, 00:00
Amy from Ichiban is on vacation right now. You could call and check if she's there. Thanks Memahu for that piece of info. In everyone's opinion, would you all say that they are the same in service? Different? This might be a toss up lolz. Peace and stay safe fellow mongers.

Kaminari

Kalani69
11-17-08, 00:17
Amy from Ichiban is on vacation right now. You could call and check if she's there.
Can anyone give the current line up at Ichiban?

Primal Needs
11-17-08, 00:59
One thing I might add is better bring your own condoms because I saw that cherry was pulling a condom from some tissue wrapped up, I am afraid they are re-using and washing those things.

I don't think that you have to worry.

I don't think the girls would want to re-use condoms, either. They have to put it up inside themselves. How well could you wash it? Sounds just as unsanitary for the providers as it is for the girls. Remember, girls get infections down there way more easily than we do (both STD and not).

Like Kapalua said, anything is possible, but I doubt they re-use them.

When I first started mongering, in the mid-'90s, I used to bring my own condoms just in case, but for a different reason: Back then, some places used condoms with Non-oxynol 9, which I'm allergic to. However, some providers would get suspicious, as if I had faulty condoms. Or as if I was trying to pull some sort of trick or something. I haven't needed to do so in years, as it seems they had complaints or learned of the allergic reaction that some men have, and stopped using that kind.

Oh, and about the condom in the tissue: Some providers put a little lube in the condom if they're not the type to get wet easily, or I guess if they prefer more lube than what's already on the rubber (less chance of breakage). The open, but rolled-up condom holds the lube until they're ready to put it on, and then they roll down the rubber and spread around the lube.

Some (maybe most?) providers just like to open the condom package before starting you up, to avoid that awkward and time consuming step of ripping open the package (when your wood is waiting, it seems like an eternity, doesn't it?). Imagine having to strain your neck muscles giving head until the guy is ready/happy, then opening the condom package, then turning back to the customer and the dude is all soft again. Back to the drawing board...

I've had a few providers who were kind enough to put a little lube on the tip of junior before they put the condom on, too. Lube on the inside (but just a little - we all know you need space at the end) makes for better, or more BB-like sensation for the guy.

Just my two cents,
Primal Needs

Memahu
11-17-08, 02:23
Can anyone give the current line up at Ichiban?I went there last week. The lineup on that night was Jun, Kelly, and two new girls name Mimi or Mina, and Jenny.

Seenum
11-17-08, 02:40
Hasn't anyone notice that most places use the same cover. Almost all amps use crown and buy them in bulk.

Cleanman
11-17-08, 02:49
I don't think she is a provider anymore? She is nighttime MSNo wonder. The night ms is hot. I am going to ask for play.

Thanks

Cleanman
11-17-08, 03:31
A poster wrote that he might have seen a pimp in the parking lot. Maybe that's why their providers charge more.I went on a recon mission last night about 8 to find where Perfect 10 is and check out the lay of the land before I go in to try it out.

The pay and park, parking lot next door (ewa) to the 1507 S. King st. building with all the AMPs in it including P10, seems to be where to park but also seems ripe (dark, no attendent) for punks to break into cars and rip off shit, I noticed a tiny parking lot in the 1507 building. Did not see a pimp in parking lot.

Any ideas on where the "best" place to park is?

Thanks

Blake123
11-17-08, 04:12
I have to profess stupidity on this subject with respect to locale. The Thai massages (3 a day or more) I've had in Thailand (Phuket and Pattaya Beach) were vastly different than the experiences members have shared here, and always included a long soapy-soapy, followed by some hard-earned sweaty smiles. Granted, I've not visited a Thai massage Parlor here, but it seems like a totally different game. Unless someone has a different (happy) tale to tell, I'll stick to my ATFs.

Aloha

Yes, Thai massage places here are NOT the same as in Thailand as far as getting the soapy-soapy and HE goes. However, the "quality" of the massage here in Hawaii is just as good if not better. I recommend Mai Thai Massage, Thai Hawaiian Masaage, and Siam Thai Massage--all located in the Century Center.

Qjkl
11-17-08, 04:21
Went to Lavender last night. Million was there but opted for one of the new girls. Korean 5'6 she has that slim and slender look. I like how her skin is so clean and creamy makes you wanna just lick her all over. Overall good experience except the CBJ was ok since she has braces.

What was the girl's name?

Blake123
11-17-08, 04:26
Had a session with Kyanna awhile back. Room freaked me out; absolutely no security or privacy whatsoever. A kid chasing a soccer ball could've come in. She looked very good, excellent skin, and a bit on the frisky side. No tricks today (no need). As it was my 1st time, she kept talking to me (trying to feel me out, I guess); I flipped over, and explained that I had difficulty chatting with someone I couldn't see. Excellent massage, she used 2 hands on jr, which felt very nice. When she thought she was pau, she asked why I was still hard; "still tense there. " Kyanna filled me in on her other services (very expensive; nani pricetag is astronomical), and told me she wanted to dance for me. Talk is cheap. Good massage with he (excellent 2-hand technique), but she stopped before jr was done (she seemed confused by this, but I don't think I'm a freak).

Although she was a beauty, skilled and had awesome technique, will not repeat; the whole "open-door" setup had me edgey.

Aloha

I share your concerns about the lack of security and privacy at her place. No lock on the door and the entrance to her room (actually a small cubbyhole in the end of a townhouse) is in full view of other townhouses. Have not gone back and do not plan to in the future.

Billybongg
11-17-08, 05:08
I have to profess stupidity on this subject with respect to locale. The Thai massages (3 a day or more) I've had in Thailand (Phuket and Pattaya Beach) were vastly different than the experiences members have shared here, and always included a long soapy-soapy, followed by some hard-earned sweaty smiles. Granted, I've not visited a Thai massage Parlor here, but it seems like a totally different game. Unless someone has a different (happy) tale to tell, I'll stick to my ATFs.

AlohaThe soapys in Thailand were called turkish bathes, at least that is what a cabbie asked me if I wanted to partake.

BB

Candy Addict
11-17-08, 06:34
Hey fellahs. Anyone had this positive experience from this place yet? Just as a quick report, went there on Saturday after a night of cruising the town. Walked up that red carpet feeling like a celebrity only to be greeted by a ***chy welcome, if you could even call it that. A mixed viet girl on the "big-boned" side doesn't even open the door and just yells out to me "you come here before! I know you! You no good! Go away! "

You should have behaved yourself the last time you were there! :D

j/k...couldn't resist! FWIW, seems like Smile Spa hasn't had a positive report in well over a year. It was supposed to be one of the better establishments, once upon a time. What a pity...

Starfox64
11-17-08, 06:51
That they reuse condoms. Have you ordered condoms online? They are really cheap, even the good kind.

They wrap the condom in a little tissue to avoid having to unwrap it in front of you. The really good providers are able to slip it on (using their mouth) without you noticing so that you think your getting a BBBJ, but I always catch them because I like to watch =p. Some also slip them under the pillow and wrap them in tissue paper so that the lube doesn't get all over the place.

Tadhook
11-17-08, 11:11
Some (maybe most?) providers just like to open the condom package before starting you up, to avoid that awkward and time consuming step of ripping open the package (when your wood is waiting, it seems like an eternity, doesn't it?). Imagine having to strain your neck muscles giving head until the guy is ready/happy, then opening the condom package, then turning back to the customer and the dude is all soft again. Back to the drawing board...

You're absolutely right. I've seen many providers enter the room, tear open the packet, put the condom in tissue, then put it on the bed or nightstand. It just allows them quick access.

Kahanu
11-17-08, 13:33
What's the point of getting enhanced breasts when she doing legit massage? Isn't it easier to do a legit massage with smaller breasts?M,

I was just sharing information with another member asked about her looks. As most Thai establishments, they are strictly legit for the most part it seems. It probably is easier if they have smaller breasts but nicer to look at if they have a nice rack and shapely butt. Everyone has their own preferences.

Stiffytwo
11-17-08, 15:37
Hello fellow mongers,

I will be in Honolulu next week. Could anyone recommend a place? I RTFF and I still can’t tell which one I should go to. Is there a paper where they advertise? I would need an address also. I was thinking of Fantasia. You could PM me if you like.

If anyone is in NE Florida I would be glad to help.
Thanks in advance stiffytwo

Ck813
11-17-08, 17:53
So it was about 0500 hours and my cock was throbbing and needed a release. I went to VIP to see my girl Nina but she was gone. So I ask MS is Miki here and yes she was. Not bad looking Korean Girl with an enhanced rack and nice silky soft skin. Went into the room and she went quickly to ball licking and shaft tonguing no BBBJ though. We ended up CG then mish and I exploded my load. Very mechanical fucking, no feeling at all. Miki laughed because I pulled her hair and she said I am from the wild, jungle because I fuck so hard. Nina is the best as she enjoys being fucked. Good back rub. Very very good.

L/7 A/7 S/7

John Ross
11-17-08, 18:00
Hello fellow mongers,

I will be in Honolulu next week. Could anyone recommend a place? I RTFF and I still can’t tell which one I should go to. Is there a paper where they advertise? I would need an address also. I was thinking of Fantasia. You could PM me if you like.

If anyone is in NE Florida I would be glad to help.
Thanks in advance stiffytwo
Look for a free publication on street corners called The Pennysaver. AMPs are advertised on the last pages inside. I would suggest Lavendar on Rycroft St., behind Walmart. Perfect 10 on King St. has also been getting good reviews.

Fantasia would be one of my last choices as a visitor as it is rather isolated without other AMPS in the general area. In the Walmart area, there is Lavendar, VIP, Ichiban, Young's and Ohana. If you walk up to King Street, take a left and you will find Top Floor and Golden Massage about 2 blocks away. If you turn right on King St., you will come upon Perfect 10, Crystal Healing, Oriental Therapy and another one about a block away. If you head straight towards the mountains instead of turning left or right, you have Imperial, Nirvana and Fujis on Young Street.

DT Looker
11-17-08, 19:20
I was wondering if anyone has been to Top Floor? I've seen the place, but haven't heard anything about it. Since its in such a 'discrete' location I was wondering what the girls are like there. Or should I both get AMP Cherry and TOFTT to recon the place out.

Rotten Otto
11-17-08, 20:02
Hey fellahs. Anyone had this positive experience from this place yet? Just as a quick report, went there on Saturday after a night of cruising the town. Walked up that red carpet feeling like a celebrity only to be greeted by a ***chy welcome, if you could even call it that. A mixed viet girl on the "big-boned" side doesn't even open the door and just yells out to me "you come here before! I know you! You no good! Go away! " Total WTF! ? Experience. Couldn't even get in to check things out. I swear, these "girls" better seriously re-eval what they are doing and how businesses survive. The way things are, they should give special discounts at this place to try and perk things up a notch. If any of you gents have an experience otherwise, I would LOVE to hear it..h

Is there at least ONE decent report for this place? Went last week, really bad vibes. Left in a hurry. Even with their $20 off coupon, it still sucks.

Smile Spa, if you're reading this, you can shut down now. Nobody likes you.

Kapalua
11-17-08, 20:13
I was wondering if anyone has been to Top Floor? I've seen the place, but haven't heard anything about it. Since its in such a 'discrete' location I was wondering what the girls are like there. Or should I both get AMP Cherry and TOFTT to recon the place out.
Unfortunately there don't seem to be many Top Floor reports, but in March of this year I posted a favorable Top Floor report in the "Mature Asian Providers" thread. However, I don't know if the provider I visited (Sara) is still at Top Floor.

Kapalua
11-17-08, 20:24
Look for a free publication on street corners called The Pennysaver. AMPs are advertised on the last pages inside.
Recently, for some reason the advertisements for relaxation businesses on the last two inside pages of the PennySaver have become fewer and fewer. In the current issue (November 12), for example, only Smile Spa, Pearl City Relaxation, Imperial and China Spa have advertisements. However, there are still many advertisements for licensed massage places near the front of the PennySaver (pages 4, 6, 7 & 8).

Kapalua
11-17-08, 20:41
I would need an address also.
On September 23, I posted an "updated geographic list" in this thread (message #3208) that includes numerous names and addresses. The only change since then (of which I'm aware) is that the King Relaxation location has now become the "Perfect 10" location.

Could anyone recommend a place?
If you can enjoy "mature" providers, I would recommend Crystal Healing in #104 of the A.Y. Wong Building at 1507 South King Street.

Kapalua
11-17-08, 20:51
FWIW, seems like Smile Spa hasn't had a positive report in well over a year.
About three weeks ago, Dr. Hawaii posted a favorable Smile Spa report (message #3485).

Stangman808
11-17-08, 23:23
Unfortunately there don't seem to be many Top Floor reports, but in March of this year I posted a favorable Top Floor report in the "Mature Asian Providers" thread. However, I don't know if the provider I visited (Sara) is still at Top Floor.Sara left in late March or early April. She said she was planning to come back in June, but has not yet returned. Sara was very nice and gave good service. Right now TOP FLOOR has only two providers that I an aware of, Maria and the owner. I don't know about Maria's service, but the owner (40ish, Korean, petite) is very friendly and gives good service.

Starfox64
11-17-08, 23:27
I was wondering if anyone has been to Top Floor? I've seen the place, but haven't heard anything about it. Since its in such a 'discrete' location I was wondering what the girls are like there. Or should I both get AMP Cherry and TOFTT to recon the place out.I stopped by about a week ago at around 1am. I rang the bell and had to wait about 5 min before anyone answered it. The mama came out and said that no girls here come back next week.

Hdaisuki
11-17-08, 23:35
You should have behaved yourself the last time you were there! :D

j/k...couldn't resist! FWIW, seems like Smile Spa hasn't had a positive report in well over a year. It was supposed to be one of the better establishments, once upon a time. What a pity...Funny thing about that C. A. Is that I've never been there before! HAH! I know that doc Hi had a very positive review, but it sounds like a scene from a good ol' "zack and miri. " plot. Seriously, that place better shape up. Break ins at their parking lot too. Geez.

Kalani69
11-18-08, 00:54
There are only two providers at Top Floor. Maria gets most of the work. She's about 5'6", thin, flat stomach, A cups, unshaven pussy, attractive longish face, and is very personable. She gives a lousy massage but my time with her is always gfe. Great licking of the balls, cock, and area between balls and anus. Tomoko (I think that's her name) is the other provider. I have never been with her but every time I go she is very friendly. I think they are both 30s or early 40s. Tomoko is sort of cute, shorter with more curves, but sometimes serves as the mama because mama is old and getting senile. No table shower but a stand up shower is large enough for two people, so after you repeat a few times you might get them to shower with you. Recommend calling ahead for appointment. They're both available 24/7 except when on the rags.

Makana9
11-18-08, 01:30
Is there at least ONE decent report for this place? Went last week, really bad vibes. Left in a hurry. Even with their $20 off coupon, it still sucks.

Smile Spa, if you're reading this, you can shut down now. Nobody likes you.Now this is a few yrs. Ago, when VIP was behind Pink in the corner of a parking lot, by EN. If memory serves me, I remember meeting one of the famous Tomato when she first started there.

Now, Smile, get so much diff. Mgmt. Changes (pimps, wannabees, MS w/no kala to speak of, etc.), almost the bottom barrel of ladies of the AMPs, and worst yet, braddahs watch you go in and break into your car. Had a friend's truck almost get jacked, but we came down and one braddah ran while we took care of the guy we caught. He was lucky we nevah drive to Pray for Sex (for anyone in the know on the wesside) tie him to one tree and let him squeal for his mom.

Think its time for Smile Spa (turn that place into another Gracie Studio) to join the ranks of Rainbow 7, Evergreen, Magazines, & Tengoku and retire.

Comp Dude 35
11-18-08, 02:17
Brother Kap,

You know what Smile is all about; for anyone to give a favorable report, he gotta be a spy or a beaten man.

About three weeks ago, Dr. Hawaii posted a favorable Smile Spa report (message #3485).

Oof Um Hard
11-18-08, 02:25
I love that place!! 60 for the girl 12 for the room and a dollar tip for the guy who cleans out the room. haha Adelita and Chicago baby!Haha yup! I just went there this past janurary for my 21st b-day with my older friends and they always hit up Tijuana's, then vegas. Adelita had the baddest bitches. I got to hit up 3 girls within 2 1/2 hours and I wassn't even broke after that.

Cheers

Oof Um Hard
11-18-08, 02:36
No wonder. The night ms is hot. I am going to ask for play.

ThanksShe used to work at VIP's and now shes a mama at lavenders. when lavenders first opened, she would give you play if you wanted her but idk about now.

HawaiiSteel
11-18-08, 04:04
What was the girl's name?I think it was Poa?? I was pretty drunk and horny so didn't quite catch the name.

Snap Roll
11-18-08, 04:37
There are only two providers at Top Floor. Maria gets most of the work. She's about 5'6", thin, flat stomach, A cups, unshaven pussy, attractive longish face, and is very personable. She gives a lousy massage but my time with her is always gfe. Great licking of the balls, cock, and area between balls and anus. Tomoko (I think that's her name) is the other provider. I have never been with her but every time I go she is very friendly. I think they are both 30s or early 40s. Tomoko is sort of cute, shorter with more curves, but sometimes serves as the mama because mama is old and getting senile. No table shower but a stand up shower is large enough for two people, so after you repeat a few times you might get them to shower with you. Recommend calling ahead for appointment. They're both available 24/7 except when on the rags.they are tomie & marie super super nice babes, both personable & both good lovers! But most of all, personable. known them a long time.

Snap Roll
11-18-08, 04:43
About three weeks ago, Dr. Hawaii posted a favorable Smile Spa report (message #3485).Havnt been there for a long time, last visit was 2006. Real pleasure, I remember a babe name blue, Nina & tammy.

Snap Roll
11-18-08, 04:57
On September 23, I posted an "updated geographic list" in this thread (message #3208) that includes numerous names and addresses. The only change since then (of which I'm aware) is that the King Relaxation location has now become the "Perfect 10" location.

If you can enjoy "mature" providers, I would recommend Crystal Healing in #104 of the A.Y. Wong Building at 1507 South King Street.I've been there several times, but busy. Only 2 rooms, Met Tammy, She Was great! Nice Boobs, loves to be on top and give it to you, Daty,69!

Greeted at door from Cherrie, introduced to Bonnie a newbie, Nice buns!

Mongers Rus
11-18-08, 06:25

Smile Spa, if you're reading this, you can shut down now. Nobody likes you.Get this. $20 off coupon, but Mama takes $10 back from the girls. So if you somehow get a nice provider and leave her $. 5, she'll end up with $. 4. Oh well.

Joe Som
11-18-08, 06:42
A poster wrote that he might have seen a pimp in the parking lot. Maybe that's why their providers charge more.
There was some mean looking guy sitting in the waiting room last time I went. He wasn't a customer cuz a guy that came after me got in. I didn't have an appointment so I had to wait. The owner appears to be Yuri from Smile Spa.

Kapalua
11-18-08, 21:26
That means he's a liar and a cheat

Brother Kap,

You know what Smile is all about; for anyone to give a favorable report, he gotta be a spy or a beaten man.
Actually, sometimes it may be possible for a hobbyist to have a good experience with a particular provider even at a place that generally has a bad reputation. If Dr. Hawaii had joined the forum shortly before his Smile Spa report and had only posted about Smile Spa, then I would have been suspicious. However, he's been a registered forum member since October of 2007 and has posted on a variety of hobbyist topics. So it seems unjustified for you to declare with such certainty that "he's a liar and a cheat" and "a spy or a beaten man" merely because he reported having one good experience at a place with a bad reputation.

Memahu
11-19-08, 02:27
M,

I was just sharing information with another member asked about her looks. As most Thai establishments, they are strictly legit for the most part it seems. It probably is easier if they have smaller breasts but nicer to look at if they have a nice rack and shapely butt. Everyone has their own preferences.I was hinting of the excuse by a woman who get breasts implants is that she's doing it for herself and not for guys. She uses a similiar reason for putting slutty clothes to go out dancing is that she dresses that way for herself and not for teasing guys.

Primal Needs
11-19-08, 04:46
Actually, sometimes it may be possible for a hobbyist to have a good experience with a particular provider even at a place that generally has a bad reputation. If Dr. Hawaii had joined the forum shortly before his Smile Spa report and had only posted about Smile Spa, then I would have been suspicious. However, he's been a registered forum member since October of 2007 and has posted on a variety of hobbyist topics. So it seems unjustified for you to declare with such certainty that "he's a liar and a cheat" and "a spy or a beaten man" merely because he reported having one good experience at a place with a bad reputation.

Maybe he had the beer goggles on, too. =) Since I monger drunk, I wonder sometimes about how accurate my memory was.

I had only three experiences with Smile Spa, all during their first few years, and none of them were good. I don't even remember what the girls' names were, and my attempts to forget what they looked like appear to be successful. Blame it on alcohol that I went through with each of those experiences (drinking in that area only made it convenient, but not a good idea).

One good thing to say about the place? They had a nice sauna when they first opened (I went during the opening week), and the sauna wasn't one of those booth-type ones like some places had (like some of the Ward places). It was big and spacious, like a gym's. The cedar benches smelled good. Does anybody know if they still have it? They had a karaoke room, too.

The last time I went to check out the talent (about two years ago), my eyes scanned across a few not-good-looking women, and finally, I saw a really large provider. Scary looking, too. She had a plate lunch in one hand, and a Coca-Cola in the other (not diet), and she gave me this look that said, "Don't you dare pick me, I need to eat right now."

I couldn't hide my disgust, and it didn't even faze the mama. I guess a lot of guys made that look before leaving. The layout looked different, but I didn't even put one foot in there.

Primal Needs

Ck813
11-19-08, 13:47
I had a wonderful experience with a provider that went by Blue. But she left quite abruptly. She and I conversed over the years but I lost contact. There were two other providers that were good to me. I believe all Korean but I cannot remember their names. The MS are not friendly at all over there and the line up has become scarce. I agree that if you go there now all thumbs down. My favorites are VIP, Nirvanna, and Pine Tree.

Maybe he had the beer goggles on, too. =) Since I monger drunk, I wonder sometimes about how accurate my memory was.

I had only three experiences with Smile Spa, all during their first few years, and none of them were good. I don't even remember what the girls' names were, and my attempts to forget what they looked like appear to be successful. Blame it on alcohol that I went through with each of those experiences (drinking in that area only made it convenient, but not a good idea).

One good thing to say about the place? They had a nice sauna when they first opened (I went during the opening week), and the sauna wasn't one of those booth-type ones like some places had (like some of the Ward places). It was big and spacious, like a gym's. The cedar benches smelled good. Does anybody know if they still have it? They had a karaoke room, too.

The last time I went to check out the talent (about two years ago), my eyes scanned across a few not-good-looking women, and finally, I saw a really large provider. Scary looking, too. She had a plate lunch in one hand, and a Coca-Cola in the other (not diet), and she gave me this look that said, "Don't you dare pick me, I need to eat right now. "

I couldn't hide my disgust, and it didn't even faze the mama. I guess a lot of guys made that look before leaving. The layout looked different, but I didn't even put one foot in there.

Primal Needs

Comp Dude 35
11-19-08, 13:58
My reasoning for the statements is I have been to Smile within the last year and it is as everyone has said...thus, how can one be so "raving" when many say not? Like Spock said, "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one".

Dr Slim
11-19-08, 14:04
Aloha All,

I'm Dr Slim, been lurking here for several years. I have reports about the Philippines at the International site. I moved here to town 18 months ago and planned to be a contributer but there were always so many similar posts that I figured no one needed my 2 cents.

I like a real massage with a HE. I never get full service so relaxation and AMPs are out. I still go to the Philippines often and do my full service with 22 year olds, all night long, and just can't get comfortable with these pro providers who charge 200. I survive here by my once a month massage with HE.

So when I got here, having lurked, I really wanted to see Jean cause of all the hoopla around her. I saw her and the massage was decent, phone kept ringing. Actually rang right during the HE and kinda ruined my focus. And that HE was so jackhammer that I never went back. Almost crushed my eggs. And someone had posted that same experience at that time so I never posted.

Same with Sisi. She was next and I had a mirror experience to another poster. Almost non existant massage, just some soft, slow, sensuous shoulder rubbing but it did the trick as I think the purpose is to get me into the mood. Her HE is as good as it gets. Repeated 2-3 times plus she offered me Coco once. Sisi was adaquate but I chose to continue my search.

Next was Japanese style cause you guys were getting BJJJ there. Man, is she old. Charges 60 and gave same superficial massage as Sisi but then asked what I wanted and I pointed to her mouth. No problem, she went at it. No real skills and after a while told me I took to long and finished with her hand. Tipped 20 and she never said a word. Tried her again and this time the phone rang right in the middle of the BJJJ and while talking, she finished me with her hand. Good hand skills. Same 20 tip, but this time she complained. I told her not to talk on the phone if she wanted more and she laughed. Never went back.

Next was Island Massage, got a spanish speaking girl. Brushed the boys several times but no HE and never went back.

Next was Son Kyong. I called her 5-6 times with never an answer. Finally I tried her and got a decent massage. She asked me what I wanted and I stuttered searching for words and she just said, you want a penis massage? Shes saying, "why can't guys just say it"? I told her I heard about her prostate massage and she put on the glove. I'll tell you what, I don't see what anyone can enjoy about that. That was 1st and last time. Won't repeat even though shes kinda cute.

Next was Michelle. Hallelujah. Finally found my therapist. Good massage, fantastic finish. I stayed with her for the majority of 2008, once a month. Strayed twice. Once to Kahana in Salt Lake. Shitty massage but the BJJJ with swallow was off the charts. But I gave her 120 and and am too cheap to go back cause I value her massage as zero, so its like the whole 120 is for the finish. I did call her once since then, leaving a voice message saying I needed a 30 minute shoulder rub. I thought that I could get away with just 100 total for less massage, but she never returned my call.

Also, went to Korean Style 2 days ago. I think its cause some of you said you got HE and some said you didn't. I might be weird but the tension thats builds when I'm not sure if I'm gonna be offered HE or not, is a thrill to me. I asked her name but she hesitated so awkwardly that I'm sure its a stage name. She said Sunny. I guess 40-45 years old. Goodlooking. Took 60 in advance. Massage was much better than expected. Very different from Michelle who digs and gets into muscles. This was more like medium pressure oily stroking, palms down in geometrical patterns, figure 8s, and criss-crossing motions that felt great. Maybe its Swedish style.

On the flip I was at attention and she kinda circled around "him" and bumped it with her wrists and forearms while circling. Without asking she started a HE. At first it was like Michelles and I was excited. But 10 seconds later it turned to jackhammer but with a very light grip. My equipment needs a firmer grip to get the desired results and my fiinish was very slow in coming. Then when my finish did finally begin, she did something strange. She took her other hand and pressed with her thumb near the base as if she wanted to either slow the flow or prevent it. It threw me off my game and actually ruined a perfectly good experience. I showered and tipped 40 and my 1st instinct it to just stay with Michelle. But I really liked her different style massage so I'm wondering if I shouldn't try again and when it get to that time, just tell her what I like and don't like. I have a month to think about it.

Aloha

Doc

Comp Dude 35
11-19-08, 19:04
It used to be good a while back. Had Bonnie there a long, long time ago. My first BBBJ.

I had a wonderful experience with a provider that went by Blue. But she left quite abruptly. She and I conversed over the years but I lost contact. There were two other providers that were good to me. I believe all Korean but I cannot remember their names. The MS are not friendly at all over there and the line up has become scarce. I agree that if you go there now all thumbs down. My favorites are VIP, Nirvanna, and Pine Tree.

Bobbyd1988
11-19-08, 20:36
I have lurked on this board for a while now. I only get to monger 3-4 times a year, so I generally don't have any favorites. But I do enjoy Rosemari, I've been to VIP, Top Floor, Rainbow 7, and I walked out of Smile Spa about 20 months ago, back when everyone was talking about how good it was (must have been the beginning of the end). I've also tried Jean and Son Kyong.

But my question is with all the good experiences I've had at Rosemari there are relatively few reports from anyone else. (Yes, this is the pot calling the kettle black)

My biggest problem is I'll hunt this board religiously until I go mongering and then I won't come back for a few months. Usually because I was thinking with my little head I can't remember names I just remember things about the girl.

Ie. Tatooed back, Helmet Hair, Kneeling BJ, Too Tight. Too Young (that one was at Rosemarri good and bad at the same time).

So if anyone can help me put a name to this report I would appreciate it.

This was from about 3-4 months ago so I don't know if the girl is still there.

I zipped over to Rosemari about 10: 30PM after leaving work late. There was one other guy going up the stairs in front of me, he looked as embarrassed as me to be walking in so I shrugged and followed him up the stairs. Mama san asks "you together", and I say No. He takes the slightly heftier one on the couch (nice tits, and looks like she could take it rough, but not so pretty) Mama san gets back and leads me to the room gets the house fee and sends in this girl.

Now I think her name was Japanese sounding but she was definitely Korean about 5'3" perky large natural B cup breasts and a nice round ass. She didn't think they were big enough I thought they were perfect. She tries to get me in the shower but it's too busy she has a cute nervousness like she was new to the biz (probably not, but it's good for the show).

So she starts rubbing me down in the room, gets to Mr. Happy and does the mouth condom maneuver. Nice juicy double handed BJ and then she climbs aboard. Both my heads are spinning I'm playing with her soft breasts and she's riding me like a college cheerleader on red bull.

She fakes an orgasm or two and then we flip over into this missionary style position where her ass is up in the air because she has wrapped her legs around my back and her arms around my shoulders and is swinging from my body like a monkey. Now she has a real "O" and I'm winded. I haven't popped yet but I'm looking like a bouncy castle that someone just kicked out the cord.

She pops off me and starts a BJ like there is gold in my cock and she's gonna get it out. I last for what seems about 2 more minutes hoping to put it back in her, but as soon as that idea pops into my head it's over. She feigns disappointment cleans me up and goes to check on the shower.

I've never gotten the after sex shower, but I like it, way more relaxing. She tells me her name (which I've forgotten, I think it was a one or two syllable japanese name) and walks me back to the room to get dressed and go. On the way out mama san gives me a wink and says "New girl, you like" I say very much and thank her as I leave. (I still don't know if she recognizes me or not as I don't go often.) I think she was doing me a favor because that was my best AMP experience yet.

I promise to post more soon.

Rastakid
11-19-08, 21:32
Also, went to Korean Style 2 days ago. I think its cause some of you said you got HE and some said you didn't. I might be weird but the tension thats builds when I'm not sure if I'm gonna be offered HE or not, is a thrill to me. I asked her name but she hesitated so awkwardly that I'm sure its a stage name. She said Sunny. I guess 40-45 years old. Goodlooking. Took 60 in advance. Massage was much better than expected. Very different from Michelle who digs and gets into muscles. This was more like medium pressure oily stroking, palms down in geometrical patterns, figure 8s, and criss-crossing motions that felt great. Maybe its Swedish style.

On the flip I was at attention and she kinda circled around "him" and bumped it with her wrists and forearms while circling. Without asking she started a HE. At first it was like Michelles and I was excited. But 10 seconds later it turned to jackhammer but with a very light grip. My equipment needs a firmer grip to get the desired results and my fiinish was very slow in coming. Then when my finish did finally begin, she did something strange. She took her other hand and pressed with her thumb near the base as if she wanted to either slow the flow or prevent it. It threw me off my game and actually ruined a perfectly good experience. I showered and tipped 40 and my 1st instinct it to just stay with Michelle. But I really liked her different style massage so I'm wondering if I shouldn't try again and when it get to that time, just tell her what I like and don't like. I have a month to think about it.

Aloha

DocWell Doc,

I will say this, Korean Style will always give a slightly different technique of massage, not different enough to change the style, just she incoporates various techniques that are different everytime I went to her. Both allow touching, but I prefer Korean Style cause it's a little darker and she's got a better figure in my opinion, but as always YMMV.

Kapalua
11-20-08, 15:35
My biggest problem is I'll hunt this board religiously until I go mongering and then I won't come back for a few months. Usually because I was thinking with my little head I can't remember names I just remember things about the girl.
The solution is easy -- just jot down the name of the provider soon after the session when it's fresh in your memory. (Even if you forget the name of the provider during the session, you can ask her right before you leave.)

Good report, by the way. Especially liked the imagery of "she's riding me like a college cheerleader on red bull." :)

Nautboi808
11-20-08, 16:44
Went to CHM in hope of trying out Bonnie. Mama said she wasn't there, but she give me new girl. Hesitantly I say sure. After a few minutes, in walks Jay. She says she just got in last night. Kind of plain Korean. Young by CHM standards, only 31. Cute, but not hot. A's, slim, about 5'2", 110 lb. Light touch massage. Very personable and outgoing. On flip, played with jr and then nice BBBJ. Also lots of LFK/DFK. Switched and DATY for kind of a long time. She seemd to enjoy it a lot and got really wet. After CFS with HJ to finish. Overall nice time.

L=6/A=9/S=7
.5 house / $.4 Jay.

Foojdaman
11-20-08, 17:00
Visited Excel the other day after calling to make an appointment. MS took and confirmed the appointment. Parked in the back. There is a space marked for Excel. Entrance is discretely located in the rear of the building. Mimi opened the door and asked if I had an appointment, confirmed that I had. She looked about 35+ slim, not bad looking but not a beauty queen. Personality about 8. She took me to the room, not sure how many rooms there are. Asked if I wanted to shower. Took a shower, there is no TS. The entire place looks clean and neat. She started out with the massage, not bad but not as good as Jean or Michelle. She then went with a light sensual fingertip massage on my back and also got a tongue massage? From my foot to my neck. She really started to get me all worked up. On the flip side she excused herself and when she came back she was dressed for the fs action. Without even asking off came her clothing and she went to work on getting ready for the action. Her breasts were pretty firm, did not appear to be enhanced, although I may be wrong. She allowed me to play with her pussy. She is a hot number, and is very experienced with getting you all worked up and ready for the finale. She prefers cg and she really gets into it, really gets into it. I think for you younger guys you can get her into the entire cycle. Since I'm in the SS age, I can't keep up with her. She loves to screw. Try her out you may get a lot of mileage out of her. She doesn't appear to have rules, dos and don'ts. If I need more than a massage and HE, I'll probably go back to Excel to partake of Mimi.

Highly recommended.

Da Game
11-20-08, 18:18
It used to be good a while back. Had Bonnie there a long, long time ago. My first BBBJ.

I remember Bonnie used to work at New Yorker prior to Nyer's move to Smile.

Anyone ever walk around Smile? It is huge and has to be the nicest AMP. Maybe the current owners haven't upkeeped it though.

Modelsearch10
11-20-08, 21:15
In Guam its a flat rate of 50 dollars for 30 mins. And 100 for an hour. There were three different "Spa's" each with about 15-30 girls working. Id go to all three some nights. The best part I became friends with a Korean guy that was the owner of a strip club there and his friends owned the spa's (also Korean). Service was even better after that. In Guam it seems like its FOB's straight from Korea, many of them barely speak english and barely look old enough to be working there. If your going to go there and want more info hit me up.

I love that place!! 60 for the girl 12 for the room and a dollar tip for the guy who cleans out the room. haha Adelita and Chicago baby!

C Side
11-21-08, 01:38
Had a dream about Mei ling. In my dream she was not really into the massage and was very ho hum about it. On the flip it was very mechanical but gets the job done. The room was about the size of an airplanes restroom and you can hear everyone. I remember in the past she was very attentive and gave a good at least decent massage. Maybe with time she has lost that spark.

Jellys
11-21-08, 03:50

Anyone ever walk around Smile? It is huge and has to be the nicest AMP. Maybe the current owners haven't upkeeped it though.Smiles is still one the nicest looking amps around but the girls are not the best looks wise (IMHO). I've checked it out at the begining of the year and have not been back since. Also there have been past reports of car break ins around there. To me the parking around the area seems very dark and secluded which is one of the reasons I used to go there. (I remember when Blue was there) Smiles has never been a New yorker or Vip type of spot and thats too bad because the location and decor is better than most.

Hypo Luxa
11-21-08, 04:54

Anyone ever walk around Smile? It is huge and has to be the nicest AMP. Maybe the current owners haven't upkeeped it though.
You know with the bar area they have there, it could've been really cool for them to do something different. Like, when you come in, you sit down, order a drink, establish eye-contact with a honey of your choice (if they would have them hang out at the bar instead of the front room), and then head to the room! If only...

Bonnie went to Rakuen after NY, then Smile. When she was at Smile, it was a rockin' place. Smile absolutely held its place as the #1 AMP... but now is unfortunately hitting bottom. They all go in cycles!

Rotten Otto
11-21-08, 05:20
You know with the bar area they have there, it could've been really cool for them to do something different. Like, when you come in, you sit down, order a drink, establish eye-contact with a honey of your choice (if they would have them hang out at the bar instead of the front room), and then head to the room! If only...

Bonnie went to Rakuen after NY, then Smile. When she was at Smile, it was a rockin' place. Smile absolutely held its place as the #1 AMP... but now is unfortunately hitting bottom. They all go in cycles!

When I first visited Smile Spa about 2 years ago, three things stood out:

1. Bareback Bonnie (she'd rim you even BEFORE the shower)
2. Huge venue (bar and karaoke room) was there a pool table back there?
3. Nice big rooms with a tv and cd player, so you could bring and watch pornos with your"date"

Now it's just a total shit-palace where you get lousy service and/or your car gets ripped off. And the mamasan is a beeyatch.

Lkjhgf
11-21-08, 06:09
I had the pleasure of Hana's company the other night. I get there and greeted at the door by Sophia, who tells me that "the new girl is busy. You mind waiting? " I say okay, so took a shower and just waited. About 10 minutes later, in walks Hana. Wowzers! Very cute, and wearing a gold bikini. Slim, 5'6", about 115 lbs. , black shoulder length hair (that she puts into a ponytail), silky smooth skin, and a great smile. She's from LA.

Pulls off the towel I'm wearing and tells me to lie on my stomach. Starts with the soft kisses and tit rubbing all over my back, butt, and legs. Then she did some rimming, including fondling of the balls and shaft. Whew boy!

Tells me to flip, and starts to rub her tits against my now hardened shaft. Goes to CBJ, followed by 69, DATY (her on her back), clit rubbing, mish, doggie, CG, ACG, CHJ, CBJ to completion. Gets a hot towel to wipe up the privates and a cold towel for my head and face.

Then there is a knock at the door and Sophia is with Bebe. Bebe walks in and tells me that Hana has another customer waiting (another fellow monger? ), and that she will give me a special massage. I agree, so Bebe oils up and starts to give me an awesome massage. She definitely got all the kinks out. Massage took about 30 minutes.

During the massage, we talk and Bebe tells me that if I liked Hana, I'll like the two new gals that are coming in from the 15th of this month. Then at the end of the month, two more gals will rotate in. I tell her that I still want to try Cherry, so she says to call her to make the appointment.

All in all, a great night. Hana. L/8. 5, S/8, A/8. 5, damage. 5+$. 3

Stay safe Gents,

Poi DogPoi Dog,

Thanks, I alway follow your lead, seen Hana and every thing like you said, she's a 9, 10, 10, get turned on just by looking at her, pretty and cute with a 10 body and her enhance breast feels real, massage was also great, as good as jean.

She does'nt, apears like a provider, more like a girl next door, like my collage girl friend, sweet with a nice personality, one that you would to take home.

Damage. 5 +extra, and extra, ready to give her my condo and bmw.

PG Thanks Again, Good Luck and Stay Save

Da Game
11-21-08, 08:51
Does Perfect 10 really charge $2.50? Or was that just the escort price?

I really can't see paying $2.50 when the going AMP rate is $2.00. Anybody gone there and what did you pay?

Jellys
11-21-08, 10:48

I really can't see paying $2.50 when the going AMP rate is $2.00. Anybody gone there and what did you pay?I went there last week and paid 2 total including house. I posted about it last week as well.

Jellys
11-21-08, 10:55
Went to see her @ nirvana last night. S9/A9/L9 total $$. I haven't seen her in months but it's the same Skye I remember. Good massage (including TS), DATY, CBJ/FS and very close to GFE. Some reports about her have been pretty disappointing recently so I guess YMMV.

Liampark808
11-21-08, 11:01

Anyone ever walk around Smile? It is huge and has to be the nicest AMP. Maybe the current owners haven't upkeeped it though.I had a drink once at the bar while waiting for my friend to finish there. I also used the sauna once but never the jacuzzi. There was also a room with some sort of massage roller table that I also got to lay on another time. That place really was nice and it was huge too. When I first started going there I would always be sent into one of the rooms in the front, then one day mamasan took me through the laundry area to where there was a whole set of rooms in the back. I wondered just how big is this place. It was almost like a guys dream theme park.

Sugaray
11-21-08, 11:44

I really can't see paying $2.50 when the going AMP rate is $2.00. Anybody gone there and what did you pay?Paid $2.50 twice

Da Game
11-21-08, 18:34
Paid $2.50 twice

I think the poster who said that sugaray is a provider is right. Checked out her previous posts and it is indeed mixed boy/girl and the reviews read like commercials.

Hypo Luxa
11-21-08, 22:56
Poi Dog,

Thanks, I alway follow your lead, seen Hana and every thing like you said, she's a 9, 10, 10, get turned on just by looking at her, pretty and cute with a 10 body and her enhance breast feels real, massage was also great, as good as jean.

She does'nt, apears like a provider, more like a girl next door, like my collage girl friend, sweet with a nice personality, one that you would to take home.

Damage. 5 +extra, and extra, ready to give her my condo and bmw.

PG Thanks Again, Good Luck and Stay Save
Good recon guys... But which AMP is this referring to? I tried looking back through the posts and couldn't find which one. Thanks!

Kapalua
11-21-08, 23:30
Good recon guys... But which AMP is this referring to? I tried looking back through the posts and couldn't find which one. Thanks!
It refers to Fantasia, as shown by Poi Dog's message #3591 (entitled "Hana @ Fantasia"), posted on November 11 in this thread.

Hypo Luxa
11-22-08, 01:03
It refers to Fantasia, as shown by Poi Dog's message #3591 (entitled "Hana @ Fantasia"), posted on November 11 in this thread.
Thanks Kap! It's funny... the more pages you go back, the quicker and quicker you scan them and miss things. Well, we do, but not your eagle-eye!

Tommyah
11-22-08, 13:18
Thought I'd share this.

C Kramer
11-22-08, 16:46
Mama says Cherry "off" today and she doesn't know when she'll return. That means to me she either moved to another AMP or taken a vacation.

Anyone know the whereabouts of this petite spinner? Sounds like my type—small natural titties, tight kitty, some BBBJ and small body.

Van Deventer
11-22-08, 23:11
TOFTT. Tried Jennifer who works out of Century Square DT. She advertises on CL in the theraputic section. Her ad also offers a 2 girl massage.

She is a cute haole girl, looks to be in her mid-20s. Nice body with what looks like C-cups. Massage was good, but no HE. Seems legit. Anyone else have a different experience with her?

I am still searching for a replacement for Selena. For me, she was the total package: young, nice body, good personality, good massage with the good finish. Anyone know where she went?

Master Bait #1
11-23-08, 01:13
Haven't seen Kathy in a while. About 5'7" skinny Korean, Last sighted at China Spa.

Mama says Cherry "off" today and she doesn't know when she'll return. That means to me she either moved to another AMP or taken a vacation.

Anyone know the whereabouts of this petite spinner? Sounds like my type—small natural titties, tight kitty, some BBBJ and small body.

C Kramer
11-23-08, 02:41
Visited Yumi at Nirvana tonight. She was a little cautious at first (never been to Nirvana before) but after I convinced her, she was very friendly. Natural C's.

Gave me a nice massage, better than most of these AMP girls do and then flip. Started kissing me all over and started to lick my nuts. Very nice. Asked for BJ, so she slipped the cover on. Asked her to remove but no dice. After a few minutes, ended up that I asked her to do a HJ instead.

L-7
A-9
S-7
Damage - .5/$

Memahu
11-23-08, 03:48
When I first visited Smile Spa about 2 years ago, three things stood out:

1. Bareback Bonnie (she'd rim you even BEFORE the shower)
2. Huge venue (bar and karaoke room) was there a pool table back there?
3. Nice big rooms with a tv and cd player, so you could bring and watch pornos with your"date"Was it just as good as the old Tokyo Spa across from Saigon Passion? Looking back, I can't believe how many young providers worked at that place.

Blake123
11-23-08, 04:03
I stopped in at Mai Thai Massage (Century Center) tonight and got a 90-minute massage from Mai. She's very pretty with a really nice body. Looks to be in her mid-late 20s. She has an excellent massage technique that suits me just fine. Her hands are so soft. I felt very relaxed when I left. One of the best massages I've had. There was another girl there--shy, but very cute and petite. Mai offered me a 4-hand massage with the girl, but I had to turn it down due to lack of enough money on me. I may try that on my next visit.

Liampark808
11-23-08, 12:11
I think the poster who said that sugaray is a provider is right. Checked out her previous posts and it is indeed mixed boy/girl and the reviews read like commercials.To tell you the truth I think you guys are right and that Sugaray is Sua. In one of Sugars latests posts of Jinhee the contact number provided is the same as the contact number to Sua. I would figure since he is a regular of Sua he probably would have recognized the fact and mentioned something about it in the report. Then again, maybe Sugar is just a huge Sua fan and just overlooked the small detail of the contact number, and I'm just being too nosy. : P Sorry if I am. Ok, ok, I'm out.

Spyda
11-23-08, 12:32
I stopped in at Mai Thai Massage (Century Center) tonight and got a 90-minute massage from Mai. She's very pretty with a really nice body. Looks to be in her mid-late 20s. She has an excellent massage technique that suits me just fine. Her hands are so soft. I felt very relaxed when I left. One of the best massages I've had. There was another girl there--shy, but very cute and petite. Mai offered me a 4-hand massage with the girl, but I had to turn it down due to lack of enough money on me. I may try that on my next visit.

what was the damage for 90 minutes?

Captin Crunch
11-23-08, 13:50
What was her name?

Tiantain
11-23-08, 14:09
What was her name?In his report he stated her name was Mai, see below.

"Mai offered me a 4-hand massage with the girl, but I had to turn it down due to lack of enough money on me."

Member #6232
11-23-08, 17:06
Howzit everyone,

Just a simple query to ask whom does everyone identify as the handsdown best massage therapist (legit) there are in Honolulu considering their workplace atmosphere, customer service, attention to customers specific areas of attention, and most of all attitude. It would probably help to state that they are esp best in deep tissue or other comparative modalities to help work the deep knots us kane's experience alot that a simple Shiatsu won't do. Appreciate any helpful inputs to assist in avoiding the trail / error method of trying one after another, after another, etc. Aloha,

Da "O"

Seenum
11-24-08, 01:31
Haven't seen Kathy in a while. About 5'7" skinny Korean, Last sighted at China Spa.Are we talking about dooodoo girl?? Is this the same Kathy with a V.D. or Herpes? Been there done that and I'm staying away.

Kapalua
11-24-08, 03:40
I was wondering if anyone has been to Top Floor? I've seen the place, but haven't heard anything about it. Since its in such a 'discrete' location I was wondering what the girls are like there.
Might want to take a look at my new Top Floor report ("Top-Notch Provider at Top Floor"), posted today as message #388 in the Mature Asian Providers thread.

Morbius 1
11-24-08, 04:21
My vote goes to Nina as best all around massage therapist I have had in Hawaii. She is at Thai Siam in Century Center

Jennifer at Thai Issan, a close second, near Walmart. But I don't like the area and facilities there as much.

Howzit everyone,

Just a simple query to ask whom does everyone identify as the handsdown best massage therapist (legit) there are in Honolulu considering their workplace atmosphere, customer service, attention to customers specific areas of attention, and most of all attitude. It would probably help to state that they are esp best in deep tissue or other comparative modalities to help work the deep knots us kane's experience alot that a simple Shiatsu won't do. Appreciate any helpful inputs to assist in avoiding the trail / error method of trying one after another, after another, etc. Aloha,

Da "O"

Hilo Boy
11-24-08, 04:57
Spending some time back in town and wanted a bbbj with dfk, so went to see Gina at Golden. Was told she is no longer working as I was led into the room by a lady that looked much like Michelle from next door. Decided to try my luck elsewhere but door was blocked by another worker who blocked the door and would not let me leave. Finally decided to see Sophia an attractive 30 something Korean with large natural tits. Average massage no dfk and only cbj offered. Just went for hj total cost .5 plus .8..

After reading reports went to Nirvana and saw Yumi. Very hot chick but report is exactly like C Kramer. During ts was given mouthwash so thought dfk might be a go but no such luck. After reading reports thought bbbj would come but only offered cover. Had her give me hj and paid .5 plus .8 (always thought this was a fair hj price was nicely told to bring at least 1. in the future. She did invite to go to the bar and drink tequila with her but did not get more like a gfe that I wanted.

Mongers Rus
11-24-08, 06:03
Howzit everyone,

Da "O"Imho, hands down Siam Thai Massage. "Nina" by far, but she gets really busy and may get tired toward the afternoons. Up & coming but been there for a while and highly recommended is, "Thip". Cute, slim, very friendly if you don't mind talking during session. She loves to talk. She usually starts at 3pm, M-F. Very strong, but awesome Lomilomi style w/oil. Initially you can ask for back stretching/cracking. She usually doe some intense authentic style Thai massage on the floor for your back, then on the table for LomiLomi style massage. Try her and let me know. I've been seeing Nina for 3 years, but have gone to Thip occasionally.

Hypo Luxa
11-24-08, 07:59
...door was blocked by another worker who blocked the door and would not let me leave.
Man, that is fucked up. You should've gotten the mama, and if that didn't work, forcibly leave. And, for your trouble, you got below average service.

Better luck next time, and thanks for the report.

Twoontwo
11-24-08, 11:48

I really can't see paying $2.50 when the going AMP rate is $2.00. Anybody gone there and what did you pay?We have the best girls for your requirements. So why are you still waiting for?? Grab your phone and give us a ring. We will give you the best.

Satisfaction guaranteed. No regret at all. Call for appointment. 8five30four87

30min 200kisses

60min 250kisses

Idusixtyning
11-24-08, 14:19
Think business is so slow that they're a getting little desperate? Mama might be condoning it.

Mr Okada
11-24-08, 23:24

I really can't see paying $2.50 when the going AMP rate is $2.00. Anybody gone there and what did you pay?

We should boycott this place for charging $2.50. I know the girls there are nice, but if we continue to pay this price the rest of the amps will follow. That's just ridiculous brothas. $2.50 plus tip? Negative!! That's just insane. Please spread the word. Boycott Perfect 10 until they reduce their price. Their are other places to spend your hard earned kala.

Lip Licker
11-25-08, 01:07
We should boycott this place for charging $2.50. I know the girls there are nice, but if we continue to pay this price the rest of the amps will follow. That's just ridiculous brothas. $2.50 plus tip? Negative!! That's just insane. Please spread the word. Boycott Perfect 10 until they reduce their price. Their are other places to spend your hard earned kala.

I second that. There are lots of other places with girls out there that are really hot and they don't charge more than the standard rate.

Mongers Rus
11-25-08, 03:14
I second that. There are lots of other places with girls out there that are really hot and they don't charge more than the standard rate.I concur! I'm all for that. Sounds like Fantasia is the next hottest place.

Da Searcher
11-25-08, 04:01
We should boycott this place for charging $2.50. I know the girls there are nice, but if we continue to pay this price the rest of the amps will follow. That's just ridiculous brothas. $2.50 plus tip? Negative!! That's just insane. Please spread the word. Boycott Perfect 10 until they reduce their price. Their are other places to spend your hard earned kala.I've been wanting to check out what Su'a was all about. I finally went last week to Perfect 10, the former King's and Tengoku. Su'a met me at the door. I did not call to make an appointment. She was very nervous and thought that I was LE. She said all the rooms were taken and I would have to come back later. She continued to ask me more questions. I told her that I was not a cop and that I saw her sitting on the couch with her laptop at Ichiban. That brought her guard down when I started mentioning some of the girls that worked there. She then led me to the first room on the left. BTW, none of the rooms were taken. She asked for the house fee of. 5. Then, asked me to shower by myself. That was ok, since it was my first time with her. After the solo shower, she walks into the room and introduces me to Tijuana. I thought Su'a was pretty hot but Tijuana looked just as hot. Su'a promised me that Tijuana would not disappoint me. Tijuana started off with an ok 10 minute back massage. She then started licking me all over the back and then proceeded to do some. Light rimming. She asked me to turn over and we began a nice session of cbj, cg, ds and finished in mish. She went down on me to remove the condom with her mouth. She then took me to the shower and thoroughly washed me all over. On the table, she gave a good 15 minute soapy massage. She was sweet and sexy through the entire session which lasted for about one hour. Total damage was. 5 to the house and $2. 0 to Tijuana. After I left, I realized that I shouldn't have tipped that much.

I paid the $2. 5 total only because I saw there Craigslist ads. I was stupid. I should have tipped her the standard AMP fee. I'm not saying that the session wasn't outstanding but come to think of it I've had as good or better sessions with Yumi, Skye and Kelly.

I agree with Mr. Okada, let's bring the price down to the norm.

DS

CatchSumWaves
11-25-08, 12:02
Blake,

Did you have a good HE finish, was it legit or hint of HE like bushing of the boys during the massage?

Member #6232
11-25-08, 12:34
Kolonahe,

Thanks brah, by the way, where is their locale, hours, and rates at Heaven Sent? Appreciate it.

Alohaz,

Da "O"

Kapalua
11-25-08, 13:01
Personally, I think that would be a good idea. If other places see that hobbyists are willing to accept a twenty-five percent increase in the standard price for a one-hour session, then some of them may decide to follow that pricing policy. Better to "nip it in the bud," especially at a time like this when economic conditions are unfavorable. By accepting that price increase, a hobbyist is effectively paying the same amount for four sessions that he would otherwise be paying for five sessions. I would rather have the extra session.

Ck813
11-25-08, 20:16
I go to VIP, Nirvanna, ETC. catch my drift girls of perfect 10. Just like the bars charging 40.00 for a drink. Bullshit I say. Gentle let's all stick together and we will overcome these beautiful women. Look at Jin Joo 200.00 she is hot and is GFE. She is smart. Keep the prices reasonable and more business you will have. Get greedy and business will be slow.

Personally, I think that would be a good idea. If other places see that hobbyists are willing to accept a twenty-five percent increase in the standard price for a one-hour session, then some of them may decide to follow that pricing policy. Better to "nip it in the bud," especially at a time like this when economic conditions are unfavorable. By accepting that price increase, a hobbyist is effectively paying the same amount for four sessions that he would otherwise be paying for five sessions. I would rather have the extra session.

CM0069
11-26-08, 03:19
To tell you the truth I think you guys are right and that Sugaray is Sua. In one of Sugars latests posts of Jinhee the contact number provided is the same as the contact number to Sua. I would figure since he is a regular of Sua he probably would have recognized the fact and mentioned something about it in the report. Then again, maybe Sugar is just a huge Sua fan and just overlooked the small detail of the contact number, and I'm just being too nosy. : P Sorry if I am. Ok, ok, I'm out.Probly a sua fan.

I doubt the girls themselves would keep up with these sites.

Blake123
11-26-08, 03:40
Blake,

Did you have a good HE finish, was it legit or hint of HE like bushing of the boys during the massage?

Just an excellent massage, and I'm definitely going back. Strictly legit. None of what you are looking for.

Jet Black
11-26-08, 06:09
Fellas,

Dis I have to share: I may be biased but I definitely feel lucky to have met Amy at Ichiban! Strike it rich in gold!

In this economical dire days you've got to be picky for service/talent for your $$$ worth in any provider, including your ATFs.

Amy gives 1 of the best, if not unique, TS I've ever had! She uses her bare breasts (natural Cs) and entire bod to really lather you up and massage away da work-day stress. In fact work-week stress all gone.

After da TS, she offers me refreshing H20 bottle and relaxin music, while I wait in her sexy-decor, cozy room for her to return. Who does that nowadays? Dats what I call 1st class service.

When she returns, smelling flowery sensual, we proceed to enrapture ourselves in DATY, 69, lots of rimming, lfk to dfk. Finally, after we both came, embraced and chatted a bit to ease down the afterward-intensity. Sort of like cool-down excercises after an awesome workout session.

All in all, another truly satisfied experience of what a true provider should be for you all. L9/A10/S10. Damage: house. 5, tip 1. 7.

I'm in the spirit of giving as is she, so if your up to it, give her a try that will put a smile in your jr: 808. 861. 6877.

Happy Holidays!

-JB

ThePenisMighty
11-26-08, 06:30
Learn some and something to make your girl giggle. Seems to work wonders for me.

Anyone know what time skye usually works? She Korean?

G3504
11-26-08, 07:30
I go to VIP, Nirvanna, ETC. catch my drift girls of perfect 10. Just like the bars charging 40.00 for a drink. Bullshit I say. Gentle let's all stick together and we will overcome these beautiful women. Look at Jin Joo 200.00 she is hot and is GFE. She is smart. Keep the prices reasonable and more business you will have. Get greedy and business will be slow.You got my vote on this one guys! They're only gonna drive up prices in the end. And whose to say that they're gonna permanently reside here. I'm sure once they feel the "lack luster" of Hawaii has worn off they'll pick up shop and move somewhere else. Never know just how quickly they'll leave. It's all good though if they can match prices and give better service! Competitive pricing is how any business survives and succeeds. They should definitely build a strong client base if they asked for the going rate and NOT any higher. Jumping off the soap box now.

G35

Eman007
11-26-08, 12:35
Howsit fellow mongerers, went for a massage, with Loverra. Was refered by a fellow mongerer. She is black lady, well spoken and nice looking, about late 20's/early 30's. Tall and equipped with a BIG BOOTIE, nicely shaped, very pretty face. Easy one call and appointment at 11am, easy and convenient location. She was professional upon arrival and her place is nice. It was windy that day, might be warm during non-tradewind days. I must say. She has great fuckin technique! What a great massage, slow, smooth and firm, no hard pressure for me, but alot of smooth long, deep strokes. She remained totally professional, but when she started on my arms I felt her boobs rub the back of my head. This told me she was pretty close so I reached my arms forward and began to slowly stroke her legs, thighs and eventually rubbing her hips above the nan!

Sooo, she finally pulls away not knowing me, she continues the "massage" but still pretty professional. When she did my side I again slowly and softly rubbed her leg and buttocks. She was warm and moist I could feel through her skirt! Soo she thens tells "OK your pau" so I never even got the flip rub! I was like "Oh you don't do the front? " By then jr was still wanting attention, but not ready for action or hard, she asked "Who refered you again? " I told her "Mike a tall portuguese guy" (had to make something up, LOL) She said "What did he tell you? "

So I told her "He siad you give a great massage and he was right! " So she asks "Did he say anything else? ", So I take this as a "in" and reply "YUP He also said you give great ENDINGS", so she laughed and said "You want summa that I take it", course I reply "SURE DO! "

Then she tells me to lay down and relax, she oils up her hands and starts stroking my boto with those long danm fingers. Now my bro, she is not exactly "my type" cause I like them small and spinners and asian, but she is good at the stroke so she is standing next to the table with her butt facing towards my head and she is stroking away. I rub her ass and slowly up her thigns to her nani. No Panties, (yay). And CAN YOU SAY "WET"? "? "? I was like "wow you are friggen wet", she cooed, "I always get wet when I get hot", so I ask if I can lick that clit, she hesitates then climbs her voluptuous ass on the table and shoved her snatch on my face grinding it till she came and pumped her pussy on my face.

She climbed off after nearly drowning me and finished the pud pulling with a smile as I exploded through her fingers as she tried to catch it. She is hot!

I will repeat for sure, which is different for me as like I said I like them small and hot, spinner/asian, but will keep her number for a great rub and ride! PM for number if you like, not sure if she will get offended, but the massage was well worth the time for sure!

Damage .50/.50 tip L-7/A-8/S-9

Jrad0205
11-26-08, 14:44
You got my vote on this one guys! They're only gonna drive up prices in the end. And whose to say that they're gonna permanently reside here. I'm sure once they feel the "lack luster" of Hawaii has worn off they'll pick up shop and move somewhere else. Never know just how quickly they'll leave. It's all good though if they can match prices and give better service! Competitive pricing is how any business survives and succeeds. They should definitely build a strong client base if they asked for the going rate and NOT any higher. Jumping off the soap box now.

G35

How about this, If they want to jack up prices, how about doing what the golf courses do and offer a kama'aina rate. Screw (no pun intended) the tourists, and keep the locals happy. The locals are the bread and butter after all, so to speak.

Just thinking out loud...

Bobby Gunn
11-26-08, 15:20
How about this, If they want to jack up prices, how about doing what the golf courses do and offer a kama'aina rate. Screw (no pun intended) the tourists, and keep the locals happy. The locals are the bread and butter after all, so to speak.

Just thinking out loud...

Well, here's a similar thought process, think of Perfect 10 as Waialae Country Club. You have to pay to play. I think a place like this is good to weed out mongers who dont want to pay going rate to bone perfect 10's. There's been a number of times I visited Lavendar, Nirvana etc only to here ms tell me stories of mongers who pay only $.20 for ts, fs, bj and pay $40 entrance. Stand in line and pay or step aside.

Rotten Otto
11-26-08, 15:39
I go to VIP, Nirvanna, ETC. catch my drift girls of perfect 10. Just like the bars charging 40.00 for a drink. Bullshit I say. Gentle let's all stick together and we will overcome these beautiful women. Look at Jin Joo 200.00 she is hot and is GFE. She is smart. Keep the prices reasonable and more business you will have. Get greedy and business will be slow.

My 2 cents:

If the ladies charge near double at the "platinum parlors" than the standard parlors, they only have to do half the customers to make the same amount, right? That's okay for the girls, but the entrance fees (which I presume go to paying the rent and overhead) may not be enough to cover expenses. So those mamasans and owners better care about getting more traffic through the door. And, us mongers will either dwindle down about going there (cause they'll run out of money or once sampled move back to the cheaper places) or not care about the cost and continue frequenting these high end parlors. I think it'll be more the former than the latter. Either way, this over pricing problem will eventually disappear, me thinks.

My suggestion to ALL parlors: you want more business during slow periods?
Have a happy hour, probably in the daytime from 12:00-4:00 pm during particular days (Mon.-Thurs.?) and charge HALF THE ENTRANCE FEE.

Subway45
11-26-08, 15:59
How about a few of us ring the doorbell and when MS comes, we show her the entrance fee but not yet hand it to her. Then just before she tries to grab it we say, "I only have another $. 5 is that okay? " At this point she will either concede to letting you be serviced or tell you "no". If no, then turn and walk out. Maybe at some point it will sink in.

Foojdaman
11-26-08, 16:08
Very interesting discussion regarding the rates being charged by the MS ant the AMPs. Also the providers rates for her services are too high in most cases for what is being provided. If the services are excellent and meets the expectations of the customer, maybe the charges are justified, however, it seems like in many instances what is being provided and the extras available does not merit the higher rates. Look into the Redbook to compare the quality of the providers versus what we get here. Also the rates are lower on the West Coast than it is here. The providers are really hot on the West Coast. Like they say buyer beware. There are various types of providers out there. They know that most men have their brains in the small head whenever they go to an AMP. When the juices start flowing and the hormones are stirred it usually means the customer looses all common sense and does not realize what hit him until he is outside on the sidewalk. I am not trying to preach to you guys but the truth is most of us me included get all worked up when we go into an AMP. I agree we should boycott or talk to the MS that the tariff for services are getting unaffordable and maybe as one suggested there should be something like a kamaaina rates for us locals. Another thing in closing, I remember years ago, whenever the Japanese tourist went looking for sex, they were willing to pay more, which in turn screwed us guys. The women were charging more because the sukebe Nihonjin were using their small head and not the head attached to their neck. Enough ranting for now.

Hypo Luxa
11-26-08, 17:29
How about a few of us ring the doorbell and when MS comes, we show her the entrance fee but not yet hand it to her. Then just before she tries to grab it we say, "I only have another $. 5 is that okay? " At this point she will either concede to letting you be serviced or tell you "no". If no, then turn and walk out. Maybe at some point it will sink in.
Sometimes letting them know ahead of time (which is almost like prepaying) that they won't get what they want will lead to less than stellar service by them trying to prove a point. Often times in the past when I've paid $120 in advance because they forced the issue, service sucked. Too bad they are charging that way...

Comp Dude 35
11-26-08, 18:14
Readin your post got me worked up. I LOVE this kind of woman (not into the skinny asian type). How do I contact her, where is she located, and can I use your handle (fake name, race, etc.) to give to her so she'll give me the ENDING too? The Dude (I'm always looking for ones like this)

Mahalo!

Howsit fellow mongerers, went for a massage, with Loverra. Was refered by a fellow mongerer. She is black lady, well spoken and nice looking, about late 20's/early 30's. Tall and equipped with a BIG BOOTIE, nicely shaped, very pretty face. Easy one call and appointment at 11am, easy and convenient location. She was professional upon arrival and her place is nice. It was windy that day, might be warm during non-tradewind days. I must say. She has great fuckin technique! What a great massage, slow, smooth and firm, no hard pressure for me, but alot of smooth long, deep strokes. She remained totally professional, but when she started on my arms I felt her boobs rub the back of my head. This told me she was pretty close so I reached my arms forward and began to slowly stroke her legs, thighs and eventually rubbing her hips above the nan!

Sooo, she finally pulls away not knowing me, she continues the "massage" but still pretty professional. When she did my side I again slowly and softly rubbed her leg and buttocks. She was warm and moist I could feel through her skirt! Soo she thens tells "OK your pau" so I never even got the flip rub! I was like "Oh you don't do the front? " By then jr was still wanting attention, but not ready for action or hard, she asked "Who refered you again? " I told her "Mike a tall portuguese guy" (had to make something up, LOL) She said "What did he tell you? "

So I told her "He siad you give a great massage and he was right! " So she asks "Did he say anything else? ", So I take this as a "in" and reply "YUP He also said you give great ENDINGS", so she laughed and said "You want summa that I take it", course I reply "SURE DO! "

Then she tells me to lay down and relax, she oils up her hands and starts stroking my boto with those long danm fingers. Now my bro, she is not exactly "my type" cause I like them small and spinners and asian, but she is good at the stroke so she is standing next to the table with her butt facing towards my head and she is stroking away. I rub her ass and slowly up her thigns to her nani. No Panties, (yay). And CAN YOU SAY "WET"? "? "? I was like "wow you are friggen wet", she cooed, "I always get wet when I get hot", so I ask if I can lick that clit, she hesitates then climbs her voluptuous ass on the table and shoved her snatch on my face grinding it till she came and pumped her pussy on my face.

She climbed off after nearly drowning me and finished the pud pulling with a smile as I exploded through her fingers as she tried to catch it. She is hot!

I will repeat for sure, which is different for me as like I said I like them small and hot, spinner/asian, but will keep her number for a great rub and ride! PM for number if you like, not sure if she will get offended, but the massage was well worth the time for sure!

Bobby Gunn
11-26-08, 18:16
Very interesting discussion regarding the rates being charged by the MS ant the AMPs. Also the providers rates for her services are too high in most cases for what is being provided. If the services are excellent and meets the expectations of the customer, maybe the charges are justified, however, it seems like in many instances what is being provided and the extras available does not merit the higher rates. Look into the Redbook to compare the quality of the providers versus what we get here. Also the rates are lower on the West Coast than it is here. The providers are really hot on the West Coast. Like they say buyer beware. There are various types of providers out there. They know that most men have their brains in the small head whenever they go to an AMP. When the juices start flowing and the hormones are stirred it usually means the customer looses all common sense and does not realize what hit him until he is outside on the sidewalk. I am not trying to preach to you guys but the truth is most of us me included get all worked up when we go into an AMP. I agree we should boycott or talk to the MS that the tariff for services are getting unaffordable and maybe as one suggested there should be something like a kamaaina rates for us locals. Another thing in closing, I remember years ago, whenever the Japanese tourist went looking for sex, they were willing to pay more, which in turn screwed us guys. The women were charging more because the sukebe Nihonjin were using their small head and not the head attached to their neck. Enough ranting for now.

Myredbook reports on No Cal mongering activities and rates are cheaper if your looking at a half hour time you can easily pay anywhere from $.2 to $.6 but the hour time is about the same as here and the quality of girls you'll find in No Cal, imo, is about the same as here on the islands. No Cal is so spread out that you may find a cheaper amp in San Jose and another in the city. At least with the island of Oahu your within 5 miles of all known amp's.

Here's the link to myredbook http://forum.myredbook.com

Nautboi808
11-26-08, 21:41

Good report Brother Eman.
How can we get a hold of Loverra?

Subway45
11-26-08, 23:47
This is the best news I've read all day. Guess I won't have any problems scheduling time with sua, nickie and tj in the future. I personally don't see a huge problem in them charging more. Grated, they aren't the cheapest and you may be able to get just as good of service elsewhere. The thing I do like about the higher price is that it prevents 80% of the guys from visiting. To me, that equals fresher pussy.
I feel your pain. I've been dropping $1000/month minimum on amp girls for the past year. i keep tellingmy self that this time is my last time as it is killing my bank, but somehow i end up making another last visit the next week.

BTW.... Joy at Rosrmarie provides bbbj and bbfscipSo if you are dropping $1000/month min., you would have only FOUR Perfect 10 visits...or you could have FIVE visits from a variety of amps. Have fun with one less visit and less choices.

Stangman808
11-27-08, 01:56
PARADISE SPA used to be on South Beretania Street just ewa of McCully, but they moved to the old GINGERS off Kalakaua Ave. I drove by the South Beretania Street location tonight and noticed the red OPEN sign was lite. Anyone have information about this place?

Thanks.

Bench Warmer
11-27-08, 04:15
Total damage was. 5 to the house and $2. 0 to Tijuana. After I left, I realized that I shouldn't have tipped that much.

I paid the $2. 5 total only because I saw there Craigslist ads.

Did she ask for a $2 tip or did you just offer? I wonder what would have happened if you just said "I only came with $2 total". It has been a long time (maybe years) since the last time a girl asked for tip up front and I have never been told to give a specific amount. I vary between $1.3 and $1.5. I never get a complaint.

I think the girls are wising up and not asking for tip up front to avoid getting busted by LE.

Kahanu
11-27-08, 04:23
what was the damage for 90 minutes?Damage for 90 minutes is $80....I had the other massage therapist.

Her name is Grace. She does a combination deep tissue, hot stone and some stretching. Good massage if you haven't experienced hot stone massage.

Sexyhair
11-27-08, 07:00
Hello,

I'm new to this site. Anyway though, I went to Top Floor this morning just before noon, and asked if it was alright to come in. I asked for Maria too. I was greeted by her at the door with me standing outside. I would say that she had a nice looking face, and would've loved to see her without clothes. She asked how I knew about her and this place. I replied, from the internet. For some reason she refused to let me in, basically stating that they already had another customer and that she also wasn't comfortable. I was really disappointed because I really wanted to see her and get her service, and plus all the way I came, and to tell me what she said, I felt why? I begged her, but she still refused. She told me try the other places, like across the street. Maybe she's too paranoid about something (cops maybe) or too lazy or whatever. I wonder what I did wrong. I don't think I did anything absolutely wrong. But anyway, I'm hoping that next time I decide to go back that she will take me in. Maybe you guys can shed some light or pointers if needed to convince her somehow, and like what's up with her. Maybe I came on a not so good day for her. Maybe I need to schedule appt. But, nah, can just walk in ahh, if dey not busy. But, anyway, so, not wanting to feel lucked out I went to excel and was serviced by Linda. Massage was so-so. Ultimately I eneded up getting a so-so HJ from her. Overall, it wasn't really that great, but it was ok.

Da Searcher
11-27-08, 12:45
Did she ask for a $2 tip or did you just offer? I wonder what would have happened if you just said "I only came with $2 total". It has been a long time (maybe years) since the last time a girl asked for tip up front and I have never been told to give a specific amount. I vary between $1.3 and $1.5. I never get a complaint.

I think the girls are wising up and not asking for tip up front to avoid getting busted by LE.The fees were never discussed. I'm pretty sure they would accept the standard .5 house plus $1.5 tip. They would have to if they want to stay in business. Su'a is no dummy. I'm sure she reads all this. She is the mastermind behind this. If I repeat I'm bringing $2.00 total.

DS

Eman007
11-27-08, 14:18
Her digits are 772-0905. Just say "Mike da pordagee" told you. Eman007, Loverra was cracking up about "Mike," brah! She keep asking me who I really am.

Aloha, and happy Thanksgiving!Cause you da man!

Brah Kolonoha, thanks for the great referral, it was well worth the follow-up, and all I can say is guys take care of these ladies if they treat us good, be clean with em and nice and they will be there for us all. I know the damage was VERY reasonable and well worth it! A legit massage for your friends/family with her will be a great gift, she is pretty professional in that mode and a great therapist. Monger on!

Happy Thanksgiving gang!

Kailua Way
11-27-08, 16:59
Hey bros,

Just passed these spots this morning. Imperial signs were down and Nirvana's were turned backwards. Wondering whats up. Any info will be good.

Thanks

Wayne

John Ross
11-27-08, 17:00
Hello,

I'm new to this site. Anyway though, I went to Top Floor this morning just before noon, and asked if it was alright to come in. I asked for Maria too. I was greeted by her at the door with me standing outside. I would say that she had a nice looking face, and would've loved to see her without clothes. She asked how I knew about her and this place. I replied, from the internet. For some reason she refused to let me in, basically stating that they already had another customer and that she also wasn't comfortable. I was really disappointed because I really wanted to see her and get her service, and plus all the way I came, and to tell me what she said, I felt why? I begged her, but she still refused. She told me try the other places, like across the street. Maybe she's too paranoid about something (cops maybe) or too lazy or whatever. I wonder what I did wrong. I don't think I did anything absolutely wrong. But anyway, I'm hoping that next time I decide to go back that she will take me in. Maybe you guys can shed some light or pointers if needed to convince her somehow, and like what's up with her. Maybe I came on a not so good day for her. Maybe I need to schedule appt. But, nah, can just walk in ahh, if dey not busy. But, anyway, so, not wanting to feel lucked out I went to excel and was serviced by Linda. Massage was so-so. Ultimately I eneded up getting a so-so HJ from her. Overall, it wasn't really that great, but it was ok.
That was a very dumb move. Never say you heard about them from the internet. Even dumber to ask for a specific girl when you have never been to the place before. Always say my friend ______ recommended the place and give a generic description that will fit about 70% of the people.

Hello Kitty
11-27-08, 17:31
All the time I see the chick with the kind of short blond hair. Asain chicks with blond hair always a turn off for me. Never did like talk to her but she kind of nice sometime and make small talk to me when I have my smoke break at the bar. Got me intersted to go to the mp again. Getting blueball and frecken horney and the bargirl I'm seeing is not giving any but I do have to go stealth. Any body know the chick with the blond hair? Someone told me she like the manager or something.

Mr Okada
11-27-08, 18:26
To me, it’s worth the extra 50 to know that whoever they send me will be smoking hot and provide excellent service.

Think about it this way. You could visit any other amp 5 times for the cost of 4 visits to Perfect 10, but out of those five times, how many of them are going to be with a second-rate provider?

For some of you veterans, this may be zero. If that’s the case then perfect 10 isn’t for you.
But if you are like most mongers, I’d guess at least 2 of he five visits would be with some lazy, rude, or unattractive chick “nice girl” that mama brought. If you fall into this category then Perfect 10 is for you. By paying the extra 50, you know that whoever you get is going to be top notch and ready for fun.

That said, if their service goes down hill or their crop of girls becomes
average, to heck with them. I’ll go elsewhere. I’m only will to pay the extra fee for the best girls and the best service.

I know Sua and the girls are fine there, however, if you keep paying the extra .50 soon it will be an extra $ then an extra $.5 then an extra $$. Boycott this place until they reduce their rate. Plenty of other places with smokin hot babes too. I can see paying that fee when she (Sua) was escorting out of a private place. But AMP prices are .5 house $.5 to the girl. (plus tip if the service was good) That's it!! They are just getting greedy. Time for LE to pay them a visit. You do what you want, it's your money. I'm just saying, don't drive the prices up. And like i've said in the past, i've got plenty of money to spend but none to waste. Don't let your small head think for your big one. Come on brothas lets all stick together on this one. Laters, Mr O

Kapalua
11-27-08, 18:58
I'm new to this site.
As John Ross indicated, it's not a good idea to say that you learned about a place "from the internet." You might want to take more time to carefully review this forum, because if you had done so before going to Top Floor, you could have avoided that mistake.

I begged her, but she still refused.
In the future, please don't "beg" a provider for anything. Remember, you're a man, not a little child. :D A self-confident (but polite) approach is usually more effective.

Hypo Luxa
11-27-08, 19:04
Always say my friend ______ recommended the place and give a generic description that will fit about 70% of the people.
I have a very well used description of my local friend "Mark." Local Japanese guy, about 5'-9", 175, early-30s. Works EVERY time... They always say, "Oh, I remember him." When they ask what he does, I say, he's an accountant. Just have little answers like this ready.

Now, having said that, get your own description, don't use mine, LOL!

Stangman808
11-27-08, 22:10
As John Ross indicated, it's not a good idea to say that you learned about a place "from the internet." You might want to take more time to carefully review this forum, because if you had done so before going to Top Floor, you could have avoided that mistake.

In the future, please don't "beg" a provider for anything. Remember, you're a man, not a little child. :D A self-confident (but polite) approach is usually more effective.Alright Sexyhair, follow the advice and benefit from the experience and wisdom of Kapalua, John Ross and Hypo Luxa. You will be better prepared for your next attempt at TOP FLOOR, or any AMP where they don't know you and maybe hesitant to service you.

Good Luck!

Twoontwo
11-27-08, 23:16
I know Sua and the girls are fine there, however, if you keep paying the extra .50 soon it will be an extra $ then an extra $.5 then an extra $$. Boycott this place until they reduce their rate. Plenty of other places with smokin hot babes too. I can see paying that fee when she (Sua) was escorting out of a private place. But AMP prices are .5 house $.5 to the girl. (plus tip if the service was good) That's it!! They are just getting greedy. Time for LE to pay them a visit. You do what you want, it's your money. I'm just saying, don't drive the prices up. And like i've said in the past, i've got plenty of money to spend but none to waste. Don't let your small head think for your big one. Come on brothas lets all stick together on this one. Laters, Mr OMaybe someone does need to pay them a visit!

Mikasoto
11-27-08, 23:39
Went and saw Lee of Korean Style 450-xxxx. Inside was pleasantly clean and professional. Lee is an older Korean, but has kept herself in good shape and appearance. Massage was just Okay for therapeutic value. Lee gradually worked her way to the "nether" regions on the back. After the flip she soon initiated HE. I tried, but she would not allow my hands to roam. Not even on the outside of her clothes. She wore a somewhat sheer skirt and had on a thong bikini bottom. She allowed me to rub her butt, but that was it. I firmly believe more can be had, but somehow we didn’t click in that regard. A definite case of YMMV.

The HE to me became "clinical. " Maybe service will be better the next time. I have been doing this for years and know how things usually get better over repetition and familiarity. Just too old and impatient to put in the effort.

Daspbrah
11-28-08, 00:33
Is Vivian from Yes massage an AMP provider or is it a real massage + HE?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/936149079.html

Also, who is this blond provider advertising as "not Summer" on craigslist?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/936174181.html

Much mahalo for any 411.

Daspbrah
11-28-08, 00:47
Nikki Loo, sounds familiar, but I just cant place it...anyone?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/917977409.html

Chase2008
11-28-08, 00:53
Hey DB,

Seems like she also posted in the escorts section.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ers/936390348.html

Seems like HE AMP style is available. =)

Is Vivian from Yes massage an AMP provider or is it a real massage + HE?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/936149079.html

Also, who is this blond provider advertising as "not Summer" on craigslist?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/936174181.html

Much mahalo for any 411.

Chik0848
11-28-08, 00:56

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/917977409.htmlNikki worked in the Kapahulu area, behind Zippy's. Love to talk and does okay. She must be late 40s or 50s.

Un Holy
11-28-08, 01:48
NEVER NEVER NEVER say the word "INTERNET", cuz if you do, 90% of the time you will be sorry. Always use, Mark, Mike, Bill, George, all other names are hard for Koreans to say. But they always say "Georgee" for George! HE HE HE!

Today is one of the best days to get some poontang. Its slow, the cops are all home and the girls who are working are bored and they would not mind making some cash. If you know of a place thats open.

At least 70% of all da girls know about this site and right now they are trying to figga out who da hell I am after they read this shit!

Da BB supaman

Kamipulu
11-28-08, 02:32

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/917977409.html

Late 50s maybe? Lotta mileage. Nice bod, maybe 5'2" 115 lbs. Had a session with her couple of weeks ago when my regular therapist wasn't available. She said she used to work at CC but rent got too high.

Her place is in Kapahulu, 3rd floor of a 3 story walk up apt. Kinda cluttered apartment. Massage table right there as you enter. She keeps the room dimly lit. She tends to talk a lot and while I was there she kept leaving the massage to go blow her nose claiming it was some grass allergy since they were doing some yard work outside.

Got undressed and lay on the table. She put a wash cloth between my legs. The massage was pretty decent, with long medium pressure strokes. On the flip she asked if I usually get a release. When I said yes, she went on about how ejaculation is good for the prostate, yada yada yada.

Anyway she starts on the HJ with some lube and she had some excellent technique. Using two hands, one at the base and the other over the head using five fingers like she was turning a screw. She also verbally got into which turned me on more. Once I shot, she made sure she milked it until it was all drained.

After I was done, she got a warm towel to clean me up. She then offered me a glass of juice. As I sat buck naked at the edge of the table drinking my juice she just sat there looking at me and babbling on about politics. I finished my drink and got dressed. She moved a crystal on the table and asked for donations to be left under the crystal for good aura.

All in all I had to keep my eyes shut during the HE. She was a little too old for me. But HJ technique was excellent. If you're ok with older therapists who are kind of weird then go for it. I would not repeat.

L - 4
A - 6 (friendly but kind of strange, eccentric might be the word)
S - 6.5

.5 + .5 tip

Kailua Way
11-28-08, 04:04
Hello,

Dose anyone know info on Nirvana and Imperial? Drove by this morning and Nirvana sign was turned over. Imperial sign was taken down.

Thank

Kw

Blake123
11-28-08, 04:25
what was the damage for 90 minutes?

It was $80

Blake123
11-28-08, 04:28
What was her name?

The other girl's name is Joy.

Captin Crunch
11-28-08, 07:30
I went there and the girl's name that massaged me was Grace.
The other girl's name is Joy.

Kapalua
11-28-08, 09:39
I drove by the South Beretania Street location tonight and noticed the red OPEN sign was lite. Anyone have information about this place?
Interesting question. I also noticed the lighted "open" sign while driving by on South Beretania, but the "Paradise" name on the front of the building was removed, and there was another sign offering the building "for lease."

Daspbrah
11-28-08, 11:44
All in all I had to keep my eyes shut during the HE. She was a little too old for me. But HJ technique was excellent. If you're ok with older therapists who are kind of weird then go for it. I would not repeat.

Thanks for the 411 Kamipulu. Prolly not for me either.

Nautboi808
11-28-08, 22:05
Her digits are 772-0905. Just say "Mike da pordagee" told you. Eman007, Loverra was cracking up about "Mike," brah! She keep asking me who I really am.

Aloha, and happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks Kolonahe!

Jiro9673
11-29-08, 01:37
Saw "Min-nee" or "Min-hee" the other day at Ichiban. She has been working there for about three weeks. She has a real cute (some say "next door" type) face. She has a sweet, personality and tries hard to speak and understand English. She's about 5'-1" and is 29 years old. She is not a spinner. Small, but nice looking real boobs. Gave a nice, slow, gentle table shower. Gave a nice massage too. Normal positions. CG, Mish, Doggie. L/A/S = 7/9. 5/9. 5. Will probably repeat.

Kailua Way
11-29-08, 03:02
Howzit,

Just came from there and alot of young good looking girls. Do they do HE? I had a great massage with a girl named May. Four other girls were there also.

Jenny, A, Lucy, Nan. Will go back for more. Damage was 50+40 tip. Great time.

Thanks,

K W

Horkneetoad
11-29-08, 04:38
Seen Sua and her girls. And their service is awesome! It's worth the price. If you really know her then you shouldn't have a problem as her clients are gentlemen. If you can't afford it there are many second class AMP out there for you. Don't kill us with an LE because I would not wish that on you. Many of us regulars enjoy there service, and I know I speak for many of us.

Snap Roll
11-29-08, 06:02
Interesting question. I also noticed the lighted "open" sign while driving by on South Beretania, but the "Paradise" name on the front of the building was removed, and there was another sign offering the building "for lease." Eh Mongers, Anyone ventured to Ward Area?

Specific Rappongi? Whos There Now.

Poi Dog
11-29-08, 06:07
PARADISE SPA used to be on South Beretania Street just ewa of McCully, but they moved to the old GINGERS off Kalakaua Ave. I drove by the South Beretania Street location tonight and noticed the red OPEN sign was lite. Anyone have information about this place?

Thanks.

Speaking about the New Paradise, any 411 on the providers there? Same as the old Paradise Spa on Beretania?

Much mahalos in advance!

Stay safe gents,
PD

Van Deventer
11-29-08, 06:11
Went to Walmart the other night and drove by Lavender. It looks like its called Sakura now.

Horkneetoad
11-29-08, 06:32
Maybe someone does need to pay them a visit!I know sua and she gives good service it is worth it. If you know her then you would know that she takes care of the gentleman. You obviously don't know her well or you just don't have money to pay for quality service. You should stay with the cheaper AMP but don't ruin it for us that appreciate great service.

Rhi 808
11-29-08, 06:41
What is the line up like for early-mid afternoons?

My guess is that the popular girls work nights.

Horkneetoad
11-29-08, 06:43
How is Lavender.

Horkneetoad
11-29-08, 06:46
Where is Lavender?

Hinode
11-29-08, 06:49
Brothers,

Stopped by PT before doing the Koreamoku block,

I saw 2 Viet girls exiting that "walk of shame" down the McD corridor going into PT, and I asked the both of them,

"Is Mimi working?" They both said yes, and the woman who stood before me was about 5'2", 120 lbs, light brown hair, shoulder length, big eyes, and her friend was shorter about 4'11", nice bod, ave face, and they both said they were going to the bank.

"Mimi" said, "you wanna go? i take care you. i go bank, i come back."

Is this the same Mimi in all these reports about BB service? Was she Viet or Korean? I am skeptical if this is the one who is rumored to have Herpes.

Any 411 would be appreciated.

Hinode

Kapalua
11-29-08, 10:20
Where is Lavender?
Lavender (which now is named "Sakura") is located at 1320 Rycroft Street -- on the mauka side of the street, slightly Ewa of the Sheridan Street intersection, across from Choi's Garden restaurant.

Kapalua
11-29-08, 10:45
Time for LE to pay them a visit.
Although I would agree not to patronize a business because of a higher price, I wouldn't agree that police power should be used against such a business merely because of its higher price. In a free enterprise economic system, as long as the transactions at the higher price are voluntary, a business and its customers shouldn't be subjected to police harassment.

Tadhook
11-29-08, 12:26
Brothers,

Stopped by PT before doing the Koreamoku block,

I saw 2 Viet girls exiting that "walk of shame" down the McD corridor going into PT, and I asked the both of them,

"Is Mimi working?" They both said yes, and the woman who stood before me was about 5'2", 120 lbs, light brown hair, shoulder length, big eyes, and her friend was shorter about 4'11", nice bod, ave face, and they both said they were going to the bank.

"Mimi" said, "you wanna go? i take care you. i go bank, i come back."

Is this the same Mimi in all these reports about BB service? Was she Viet or Korean? I am skeptical if this is the one who is rumored to have Herpes.

Any 411 would be appreciated.

Hinode
The Mimi I know is Vietnamese.

First Try
11-29-08, 12:59
Although I would agree not to patronize a business because of a higher price, I wouldn't agree that police power should be used against such a business merely because of its higher price. In a free enterprise economic system, as long as the transactions at the higher price are voluntary, a business and its customers shouldn't be subjected to police harassment.

She is supposedly posting as suatenten on the escort thread, post #576. She is accusing twoontwo of bashing her. It's all about supply & demand. If enough mongers pay their asking price they'll keep collecting it. There are enough AMPs to keep us happy.

Hi Guy2
11-29-08, 13:29
I know sua and she gives good service it is worth it. If you know her then you would know that she takes care of the gentleman. You obviously don't know her well or you just don't have money to pay for quality service. You should stay with the cheaper AMP but don't ruin it for us that appreciate great service.I only pay 200 when I go to Perfect 10, they will accept that. So, if you want to pay more you can. There is no such thing as cheaper AMP, there is always someone out there that will give just as good service. If you treat them right they will treat you right and it doesn't matter on the fee. Kapalua will agree.

Pops808
11-29-08, 14:59
All the time I see the chick with the kind of short blond hair. Asain chicks with blond hair always a turn off for me. Never did like talk to her but she kind of nice sometime and make small talk to me when I have my smoke break at the bar. Got me intersted to go to the mp again. Getting blueball and frecken horney and the bargirl I'm seeing is not giving any but I do have to go stealth. Any body know the chick with the blond hair? Someone told me she like the manager or something.I was at Ichiban with Kelly yesterday and afterwards when she went to get the hot towel she got distracted by another customer and the blonde girl came back instead. Very cute, although she has big bolt-ons which I don't care for at all. She was very personable, said she's from LA area, been at Ichiban a couple of weeks. Asked her name and she said Jinhee, I think, or it may have been Jinjoo? Anyway, very cute hapa-asian I think, short to medium height, medium weight, good English. Will have to overcome my fear of huge hard knockers and give her a try.

Kapalua
11-29-08, 15:42
Went to Walmart the other night and drove by Lavender. It looks like its called Sakura now.
Yes, there is a new "Sakura" sign at the Lavender location (1320 Rycroft Street), displaying the same telephone number that Lavender was using (944-2855).

Smily75
11-29-08, 19:36
Did Jini massage/NyNy change to a place called new tokyo?

Just saw it here

http://www.findalay.com/New-Tokyo-Honolulu-Hawaii.htm

I was a fan of NyNy till they changed to Jini where i herd there is only one not so pretty provider. Anyone got news on the spot if it did change?

Mongerboy
11-29-08, 20:22
The blond is a mid-thirties lady that one of my longtime friends visits regularly. Gives he, and will do fs. Brah goes to her because she's dirt cheap, ok attitude, etc. Can't vouch for her personally (not into blond), but he's happy with her. He's a quickdraw artist, so no idea if clock's watched.

AlohaHow much is "dirt cheap". her ad quotes 100-150/hr.

Luckee Dawg
11-29-08, 22:31
Saw Yuri at the VIP last week. Great CBJ, CG, RCG, DG, and Mish. She always seems to be very into it. I've seen her before and will likely see her again next time I'm on Oahu.

Smily75
11-30-08, 06:55
Was looking for Toy (or Toi) today at PT but she wasn't there (not sure if shes not there permanently or just the shift, mama confused me) I haven't been mongering in months but is PT going down hill? I didn't see any popular host and mama seemed to look sad, were as in the past she was very cheeky.

Anyway, payed my. 5 and Mila, I think her name was (I have bad short term memory with names), walks in. Kinda older looking but very attractive by my taste. Maybe early to mid 30s, Korean, skinny and youthful but not bonny frame, very nice perky little natural C or large B cup breast (just how I like them). Not gfe but very nice person service oriented person. Her English wasn't all there but it was reasonable. Unfortunately I may have lost out on a TS because I couldn't understand her at first so she just wiped me down with wash cloths in the room after I undressed, then she asked if I wanted a massage. Massage was ok, I was expecting a walk on my back but she just put as much pressure as she could. Did the flipp and proceeded with a good cbj, nothing special but it felt good. Into cw, doggie, mish in which she was very flexable as her legs were way up but my arms gave out after a long period in this position and she asked me if I wanted her to suck me again. Surprisingly she took off the cap an did a BBBJ, then I asked to moved into a 69. My toes curled so I think she knew I was going to blow so she HJ till I did.

No shower after ether, just the usual wipe down.

Damage: standard $. 50

A: 7

Didn't realy pick up on her attitude, we didn't realy talk. Shes a very nice warm feeling type of person tough, but I did notice she roll her eyes twice while in mish, but it could have been a pleasure role also.

L: 9

Very hot by my taste. I like skinny and proportionate women

S: 10

Very good, only downfall was that she was too service oriented and I was expecting some gfe as I was looking for Toy initially

Repeat: if I had more time on the island, of course, very good service. But because I don't I would still want to try some of the popular host talked about in this forum and I still want to get with Toy one last time.

Viper78
11-30-08, 13:53
I was a fan of NyNy till they changed to Jini where i herd there is only one not so pretty provider.Everytime i've been there i've had Jini and she was alright but wasn't much of a looker. After every session i'd see the other girls sitting on the couch after and they looked decent to me. Maybe i'll have to go pay a visit again.

Viper78
11-30-08, 14:02
How much is "dirt cheap". her ad quotes 100-150/hr.If your a regular she drops the prices. She's pretty friendly. I'd go again since I have a thing for blondes.

Sexyhair
11-30-08, 16:40
Anybody know any providers at amps that have nice natural,hairy muffs or ones that look decent hairy muffs even if it's trimmed a little. That's just my preference. I think it can be quite a turn on especially if the girl is nice looking or pretty. No really. Anyways, yeah, damn, I was turned away at Top Floor again. The old mamasan was the one who approached the door. She said, No sorry, she still sleeping. Then, I later called and asked do I have to make reservation, and are they ready yet. She still replied No, she still sleeping. Man, I really want to try Maria. I was wondering should I even go back next time hoping that maybe they will relent and take me in eventually. I understand those girls probably stay up real late and therefore the tired or lazy feeling or maybe they are really lazy and don't wanna do anything. nah. Maybe they're so used to the same customers, sort of like a comfort level for them. But nah, why should they turn down customers. Maybe since they recognize my face now and I mentioned something that might have left the girl have second thoughts it might be the same thing again. Oh man, what to do, how can I charm them:) But, I don't know, I'm always hoping that maybe I just gotta go at the right time and maybe persistance will pay off a third time.

Kapalua
11-30-08, 19:09
Did Jini massage/NyNy change to a place called new tokyo?

Just saw it here

http://www.findalay.com/New-Tokyo-Honolulu-Hawaii.htm
Yaotzu, unfortunately that commercial website is filled with outdated information (and yet they want hobbyists to pay to become "VIP" members). For example, as of the time of this message, that website lists "Diva" (which changed to Nirvana long ago); "Ginger's" (which is now Paradise); "Hula" (which has been closed for a long time); "Kiku" (also closed); "Mika Relaxation" (a place that no longer exists); "Tengoku" (closed long ago, now the location for Perfect 10); "Tokyo Relaxation" (which is now Angel Relaxation); "Venus" (closed long ago); and "Yokohama" (also shut down a long time ago).

The place to which you refer, Jini Magic Massage, is still advertising in the most recent PennySaver (November 26) with the same name, the same location, and the same telephone numbers. So presumably that website was providing erroneous information again.

Smily75
12-01-08, 00:49
Yaotzu, unfortunately that commercial website is filled with outdated information (and yet they want hobbyists to pay to become "VIP" members). For example, as of the time of this message, that website lists "Diva" (which changed to Nirvana long ago); "Ginger's" (which is now Paradise); "Hula" (which has been closed for a long time); "Kiku" (also closed); "Mika Relaxation" (a place that no longer exists); "Tengoku" (closed long ago, now the location for Perfect 10); "Tokyo Relaxation" (which is now Angel Relaxation); "Venus" (closed long ago); and "Yokohama" (also shut down a long time ago).

The place to which you refer, Jini Magic Massage, is still advertising in the most recent PennySaver (November 26) with the same name, the same location, and the same telephone numbers. So presumably that website was providing erroneous information again.Oh my bad. I just stumbled on it and thought it was cool that they have photos of the entrances of the places. I thought it was new.

Kapalua
12-01-08, 01:11
Anyways, yeah, damn, I was turned away at Top Floor again. The old mamasan was the one who approached the door. She said, No sorry, she still sleeping. Then, I later called and asked do I have to make reservation, and are they ready yet. She still replied No, she still sleeping. Man, I really want to try Maria. I was wondering should I even go back next time hoping that maybe they will relent and take me in eventually. I understand those girls probably stay up real late and therefore the tired or lazy feeling or maybe they are really lazy and don't wanna do anything. nah. Maybe they're so used to the same customers, sort of like a comfort level for them. But nah, why should they turn down customers. Maybe since they recognize my face now and I mentioned something that might have left the girl have second thoughts it might be the same thing again. Oh man, what to do, how can I charm them :) But, I don't know, I'm always hoping that maybe I just gotta go at the right time and maybe persistance will pay off a third time.
Sexyhair, there are many fish in the ocean. Here's an idea that might be helpful. On September 23, I posted a geographic list of numerous relaxation/massage places in this thread. Although there have been a few changes since then, that list is still mostly accurate. So instead of becoming a "stalker" at Top Floor (just joking), maybe you could take a look at that list and try some other places where you haven't already been unsuccessful two times. Good luck!

Snap Roll
12-01-08, 02:21
Anybody know any providers at amps that have nice natural,hairy muffs or ones that look decent hairy muffs even if it's trimmed a little. That's just my preference. I think it can be quite a turn on especially if the girl is nice looking or pretty. No really. Anyways, yeah, damn, I was turned away at Top Floor again. The old mamasan was the one who approached the door. She said, No sorry, she still sleeping. Then, I later called and asked do I have to make reservation, and are they ready yet. She still replied No, she still sleeping. Man, I really want to try Maria. I was wondering should I even go back next time hoping that maybe they will relent and take me in eventually. I understand those girls probably stay up real late and therefore the tired or lazy feeling or maybe they are really lazy and don't wanna do anything. nah. Maybe they're so used to the same customers, sort of like a comfort level for them. But nah, why should they turn down customers. Maybe since they recognize my face now and I mentioned something that might have left the girl have second thoughts it might be the same thing again. Oh man, what to do, how can I charm them:) But, I don't know, I'm always hoping that maybe I just gotta go at the right time and maybe persistance will pay off a third time. Just Stay At Home & Get Your Rocks Off. You Are really Stupid, You were not Welcome. You Should Have Just leave!

======================================

Hi Snap Roll,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Hilo Boy
12-01-08, 02:54
Saw her twice recently. Standard service with hj. Tried to get a topless but she laughed. First time moody second time really friendly. $1. Did ask her about her women only add she had previously for my wife but she said she does not massage women.

ThePenisMighty
12-01-08, 07:50
The Mimi I know is Vietnamese.Ditto. Although, I've only had bbj with her.

Horkneetoad
12-01-08, 08:08
Sky at Nirvana has everything great body personality about a 6.

Any one have suggestions who to see. Hot body and great service.

Keola
12-01-08, 18:29
Tried Kianna on CL. She is young, slim, nice body. Her rate is $120 for an hour. She allows only touching outside the clothes. I got to touch her butt and grab her breasts. The place is a small room with a massage table and a shower is available before or after the massage. She allows a HE but it was okay being that touching was allowed only outside her clothes. Don't know if anyone else tried her but she was ok. Not too bad a massage though don't know if I would try her again.

Keola
12-01-08, 19:34
Tried Kianna from CL. Her rates are $120 for full body massage. She is young, with a cute body, nice boobs and butt. She did an okay massage and she allows touching but only on the outside of her clothes. The place is small with a massage table and a shower is available before or after the session. She allows a HE too. Don't know if I would repeat though due to only touching oustide the clothes. YMMV. Good Luck!

Golfnutt
12-01-08, 20:09
Who has the Best Massage?

Hikari50
12-01-08, 22:12
Anyone tried her? pic on website looks hot

Reply to: serv-938453292@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-29, 1:02PM HST

Relaxing, therapeutic and reenergizing massage from a female student who needs practice.

-Swedish
-Deep Tissue
-Shiatsu
-Sports

I do outcalls and incalls.

Email me or visit my homepage to set up an appointment.

Relaxing Massages From Sarah

Snap Roll
12-02-08, 03:19
Just Stay At Home & Get Your Rocks Off. You Are really Stupid, You were not Welcome. You Should Have Just leave!

======================================

Hi Snap Roll,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

JacksonStay at home and get your rocks off. Stay away from the topfloor and marie. She did not want to see you, and that is the bottom line dummy! You should have moved on, but you pushed her, begged.

That frightened her more you dumb ass! You don't have any experience in the paulors, stay away. Stay at home and stroke yourself.

Jet Black
12-02-08, 03:21
I have 3 suggested providers:

CHM: Yong - MILF, 5'2", B/C cups, heavy Korean accent.

Ichiban: Amy (aka JinJoo): great TS, playful, blond-azn, good enlish, late 20s - early 30s.

Ichiban: Mini, azn petite, great rim, Energizer-bunny, early 20s. Reminds me of Britney S. in "Womanizer" video less blondeness.

As always, YMMV...and treat all with respect and care to be reciprocated. Peace, 2 all my brothers!

-JB

Sky at Nirvana has everything great body personality about a 6.

Any one have suggestions who to see. Hot body and great service.

Showboatt
12-02-08, 06:35
Does anyone know if omato is still at Pinetree?

I saw her about a month ago and I still remember her.

Great gal.

Great dakine.

Mongers Rus
12-02-08, 07:25
* INCALL MASSAGE SERVICES
*Open 7 Days 10am-9pm
*NOTE PLEASE I AM A PROFESSIONAL NO SEXUAL FAVORS OR QUESTIONS SO PLEASE DON'T ASK!
* CALL DARLA FOR APPOINTMENT 699-3378For you legit massage mongers. Tried Darla on CL. She originally posted $80 per hour on Nov 28, but Dec 1 post doesn't have any prices.

She was tall and slim, typical thai girl. Massage was pretty good (Lomi style oil). But can't beat SIAM, (Nina/Thip). Price still $80, collected up front. Didn't question or negotiated why so high. Chanced it to see if might get extras. Like her ad says no sexual favors. I didn't ask, she didn't offer, kinda wanted to test the legit style anyway. On backside rubbed everything bb, but when flipped, covered jr, and didn't even come close to rubbing or bumping him. Walked on back & stuff, but for price, again, can't beat Siam. Told me I'm tight and need 90 minutes, so agreed but had to pay $120. No tip, and she wasn't mad or looked mad. Location was great if it matters. House on Palolo Ave. Right after the Micky Ds going in the valley on the left. Very quiet, big house, park right in front or driveway. Looks like she lives by herself.

Anyway, nice experience/friendly, probably won't repeat, unless feel like a challenge to have her cross over to the darkside.

CM0069
12-02-08, 22:19
Anyone tried her? pic on website looks hotShe has ad links around her page that suggest "adult" massage. Hmmm, though idk if I'd believe that pic at first glance from a student looks a little professional or taken from somewhere else IMHO.

Gsxryder
12-03-08, 01:38
I have 3 suggested providers:

CHM: Yong - MILF, 5'2", B/C cups, heavy Korean accent.

Ichiban: Amy (aka JinJoo): great TS, playful, blond-azn, good enlish, late 20s - early 30s.

Ichiban: Mini, azn petite, great rim, Energizer-bunny, early 20s. Reminds me of Britney S. in "Womanizer" video less blondeness.

As always, YMMV...and treat all with respect and care to be reciprocated. Peace, 2 all my brothers!

-JBJB, the JinJoo who advertises in CL is actually Amy from Ichiban? Thats some decieving photography. Was condsidering checking this one out but not if its Amy.

Kapalua
12-03-08, 02:30
Well a hobbyist can still find some nookie there. :D Might want to take a look at the report that I posted today in the Mature Asian Providers thread (message #400).

Daspbrah
12-03-08, 02:33
Any info on this provider? Photo looks pretty good. No number posted.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/942855223.html

Blake123
12-03-08, 03:34

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/942855223.html

First time I've seen her ad in CL--at least in the "therapeutic massage" section. I suspect she offers a lot more than just a massage.

Blake123
12-03-08, 03:40
For you legit massage mongers. Tried Darla on CL. She originally posted $80 per hour on Nov 28, but Dec 1 post doesn't have any prices.

She was tall and slim, typical thai girl. Massage was pretty good (Lomi style oil). But can't beat SIAM, (Nina/Thip). Price still $80, collected up front. Didn't question or negotiated why so high. Chanced it to see if might get extras. Like her ad says no sexual favors. I didn't ask, she didn't offer, kinda wanted to test the legit style anyway. On backside rubbed everything bb, but when flipped, covered jr, and didn't even come close to rubbing or bumping him. Walked on back & stuff, but for price, again, can't beat Siam. Told me I'm tight and need 90 minutes, so agreed but had to pay $120. No tip, and she wasn't mad or looked mad. Location was great if it matters. House on Palolo Ave. Right after the Micky Ds going in the valley on the left. Very quiet, big house, park right in front or driveway. Looks like she lives by herself.

Anyway, nice experience/friendly, probably won't repeat, unless feel like a challenge to have her cross over to the darkside.

Thanks much for the report. Don't see any reason to see her. Most Thai MPs charge about $50/hour for the same massage.

SinisterSex
12-03-08, 03:42

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/942855223.htmlMaster's? I Massage Therapy?

Seems fishy

And the open photobucket album shows only two pics of which one is the ad.

Blake123
12-03-08, 03:48
Who has the Best Massage?Ask ten different guys and you'll get ten different opinions. IMHO, Mai at Mai Thai Massage is the best. She's at Century Center (741-1629).

Kailua Way
12-03-08, 06:05
Does anyone remeber that a few weeks ago somebody had a massage in Ewa. Is this the same girl that the guy posted about. Any info is helpful to see if fake or real.

Thanks

Kw

Morbius 1
12-03-08, 17:43
I have had massages with at least 30 massage girls. Including every thai massage in hawaii.

No one is better than Nina of Siam Thai Massage.

She is great at thai massage and thai oil massage. Only thing missing from her "great game" is the he. She is sexy and funny and flirty and I think she loves her job. Only thing. Get her early in the day as she sometimes does 6, 7, 8 massages a day and can get tired and lazy late in the evening.

I have had over 50 nina massages but do to new circumstances (I found a hot brazil massage girl that gives the he too). I don't see nina anymore.

But she still is the best overall massage in hawaii. Go try it at Century Center.

Who has the Best Massage?

Vapor909
12-03-08, 18:36
Was curious so checked out Jin Joo. Tells me that she is at Ichiban, got there and sure enough it was Amy with platinum hair. Well decide to partake since Amy always gave great service, although not the spinner type body that alot of guys are looking for. Service was great had 2 showers, the second after everything and it was a 20min soapland style. It seems that with her new hair she acts a little different but nothing bad.

Werd0001
12-03-08, 22:52
JB, the JinJoo who advertises in CL is actually Amy from Ichiban? Thats some decieving photography. Was condsidering checking this one out but not if its Amy.I think its an old picture of her notice the belly button ring.

Dave #2
12-03-08, 23:16
Nina's massage is awesome. Had two sessions now and those were probably two of the greatest massages ever. However, I think her looks are bit over-exaggerated. She looks okay but I don't think she is as hot as people make her out to be.

I will keep going back for the awesome massages though.

There is a younger looking girl who was answering phones while I was there. Anyone know if she also offers massage? She looked very cute.

Da One
12-03-08, 23:25
For you legit massage mongers. Tried Darla on CL. She originally posted $80 per hour on Nov 28, but Dec 1 post doesn't have any prices.

Anyway, nice experience/friendly, probably won't repeat, unless feel like a challenge to have her cross over to the darkside. Been there, she does not live by herself. I seen a younger guy there coming out of the bathroom, boyfriend?? I also saw an older Thai man working on the outside of the house, uncle or father?? I agree that Nina @ Siam is better.

Mongers Rus
12-04-08, 04:02
I have had massages with at least 30 massage girls. Including every thai massage in hawaii.

No one is better than Nina of Siam Thai Massage.

She is great at thai massage and thai oil massage. Only thing missing from her "great game" is the he. She is sexy and funny and flirty and I think she loves her job. Only thing. Get her early in the day as she sometimes does 6, 7, 8 massages a day and can get tired and lazy late in the evening.

I have had over 50 nina massages but do to new circumstances (I found a hot brazil massage girl that gives the he too). I don't see nina anymore.

But she still is the best overall massage in hawaii. Go try it at Century Center.I totally agree on Nina. Been seeing her for almost three years from when she used to be on the ground floor. Last 2 years about 3 time per month. Sorry mongers, I'm a sucker for a good legit massage.

Anybody looking for a good massage should try Thip. She's really stepped up her techniques. Might not be as flirty as Nina, but getting there. Don't think she'll ever turn to the dark side. She posts all of her school certificates on the wall w/pride.

Jet Black
12-04-08, 05:46
JinJoo = Amy... See Vapor909's posting. Amy may not be the spinner most crave, but her TS soapland is quite refreshing and really gets u in the mood.

In the end, each one is YMMV.

Happy Holidays,

-JB

JB, the JinJoo who advertises in CL is actually Amy from Ichiban? Thats some decieving photography. Was condsidering checking this one out but not if its Amy.

Daspbrah
12-04-08, 10:42
Master's? I Massage Therapy?

Seems fishy

And the open photobucket album shows only two pics of which one is the ad.

Hmm, fishy as in LE entrapment fishy?

CatchSumWaves
12-04-08, 12:15
I have had over 50 nina massages but do to new circumstances (I found a hot brazil massage girl that gives the he too).Hey Morbius throw us mongers a bone and tell us who is this hot Brazilian massage girl? Mahalo in advance brahdah..

Haynese
12-04-08, 12:34
I went to Smile Spa a lot when it opened in 2004. It was a great replacement since it was right after New Yorker closed (Dec 2003). Anyway, by mid 2005 it was going downhill but at least the same mama was still there. Obviously, she's long gone now so, I converted to Golden Queen and VIP around that time and stuck mostly with them.

Over the last five years my best places have been:
2003 - New Yorker
2004 - Manhattans (anybody remember this little gem of a place?)
2004 to mid 2005 - Smile Spa
2005 to 2006 - VIP
2006 to 2007 - Golden Queen

Now I don't know where the hell the best service is anymore.

Haynese

Morbius 1
12-04-08, 20:55
I have recieved tons of inquires about my brazil massage girl.

Rather than answer all those private messages I will answer it one time here and now.

About 2 months ago I met a girl I will call "G" at the beach in waikiki. She was from brazil 21 years old going to school at HPU. She told me she came here to go to school and surf and that she worked at starbucks part time and lived in those apts. The university provide on kuhio near the inter. Market.

She said she was having a hard time making ends meet $$$ and she told me she had done some massage in Brazil but she has no lic here in hawaii and no one would hire her without the mat#lic.

Always being the one to spot opportuity I asked her if she would like to do private massage for me. That I don't care if you have a lic. Or not. I mean I never have asked any massage girl for her credentials. I don't care. I just want the perfomance of pleasure.

So as luck would have it. She has the university apt. All to herself since her roomate left school and went back to florida.

She is your typical brazil girl. Tan with boobs and ass all natural and wears those brazil thong bikinis. Thats what I love about latin woman. They know who and what they are. GODDESS'S OF BEAUTY.

Well.

To make a long story short. I am this girls only client but I see her 5 times a week. 50/. 50 for a one hour session.

It worksd great for both of us both as for now I am going to keep her for myself. Sorry guys.

ITS BEEN HEAVEN.

Except in 2 weeks school is closing and she is heading back to brazil fo one month. I think she wants me to be more than just getting a massage because she has asked me to go to the beach and go to dinner. But I told her I only want to have a professional relationship. I am 50 and as most you guys know (especially if you have financial resources) you don't want a girlfriend because then the massage and "he" is gone and you are stuck babysitting some 20 year old. I did that "movie " a few years ago with a thai massage theraphist you all know (but won't mention her name here. And its not Nina). And it turned into a Royal pain in the ass mess.

I told "super G". (thats the name I gave her)-that when she comes back to hawaii I can help her start a PROFESSIONAL massage buisiness. She would do great.

So thats the story. Sorry I can't share the treasure.

Mucho gracias Suoer G.

But I guess its back to nina in 2 weeks.

But I will let everone know when the sper g returns in January.

Morbius 1

Hey Morbius throw us mongers a bone and tell us who is this hot Brazilian massage girl? Mahalo in advance brahdah..

Showboatt
12-04-08, 22:12
I cannot praise enough this board. I will be back home in two weeks and after reading this forum I have all my questions answered. I have to say that the other staates have a lot of catching up on da dakine bruddahs.

Keep up the good work.

Tramp Hawaii
12-04-08, 22:21
Ask ten different guys and you'll get ten different opinions. IMHO, Mai at Mai Thai Massage is the best. She's at Century Center (741-1629).Saw Mai and I agree that she does do a good massage but not much teasing who does the best "teasing" massage? Not looking for a full on HE but just enough to make you wonder.

Sometime the chase is more fun.

Candyman2002
12-04-08, 22:40
Anyone know where Kimi from Lavender went?

Is she still around?

Stangman808
12-05-08, 02:49
I went to Smile Spa a lot when it opened in 2004. It was a great replacement since it was right after New Yorker closed (Dec 2003). Anyway, by mid 2005 it was going downhill but at least the same mama was still there. Obviously, she's long gone now so, I converted to Golden Queen and VIP around that time and stuck mostly with them.

2003 - New Yorker
2005 to 2006 - VIP

HayneseManhattan RELAXATION on Young Street east of McCully. It was on the second floor and I think there was a gambling house on the first floor. I met Lili there who was from Las Vegas. Visited her several times before she went on a trip. If I remember correctly, she was Chinese, mid 20's, very friendly and gave good service. The MS there was really friendly also. I had hoped to see Lili again when she returned, but MANHATTAN suddenly closed down.

Rhoku74
12-05-08, 14:54

Rather than answer all those private messages I will answer it one time here and now.

About 2 months ago I met a girl I will call "G" at the beach in waikiki. She was from brazil 21 years old going to school at HPU. She told me she came here to go to school and surf and that she worked at starbucks part time and lived in those apts. The university provide on kuhio near the inter. Market.

She said she was having a hard time making ends meet $$$ and she told me she had done some massage in Brazil but she has no lic here in hawaii and no one would hire her without the mat#lic.

Always being the one to spot opportuity I asked her if she would like to do private massage for me. That I don't care if you have a lic. Or not. I mean I never have asked any massage girl for her credentials. I don't care. I just want the perfomance of pleasure.

So as luck would have it. She has the university apt. All to herself since her roomate left school and went back to florida.

She is your typical brazil girl. Tan with boobs and ass all natural and wears those brazil thong bikinis. Thats what I love about latin woman. They know who and what they are. GODDESS'S OF BEAUTY.

Well.

To make a long story short. I am this girls only client but I see her 5 times a week. 50/. 50 for a one hour session.

It worksd great for both of us both as for now I am going to keep her for myself. Sorry guys.

ITS BEEN HEAVEN.

Except in 2 weeks school is closing and she is heading back to brazil fo one month. I think she wants me to be more than just getting a massage because she has asked me to go to the beach and go to dinner. But I told her I only want to have a professional relationship. I am 50 and as most you guys know (especially if you have financial resources) you don't want a girlfriend because then the massage and "he" is gone and you are stuck babysitting some 20 year old. I did that "movie " a few years ago with a thai massage theraphist you all know (but won't mention her name here. And its not Nina). And it turned into a Royal pain in the ass mess.

I told "super G". (thats the name I gave her)-that when she comes back to hawaii I can help her start a PROFESSIONAL massage buisiness. She would do great.

Mucho gracias Suoer G.

Morbius 1

Nice Morbius Man. I got me one of those also. Right place, right time. Met mine on CL though. I'm her only "client". When I posted about this originally (CL Reports # 176) a few fellow mongers PMed asking me to hook them up. Willing to share, I asked her and she declined any more business. Not sure why, but I was all good with that. I think she had some bad run-ins when she originally posted on CL. I guess I was able to build a slow and steady relationship through emails and phone calls before we meet up, and built a little bit of trust.
I see her a few times a week, just to keep the professional relation going. Don't want to lose this inexpensive hook-up, especially in this economy crunch.

R74

Chase2008
12-05-08, 17:37
What a tease. Haha thought this forum was for sharing to fellow hobbyist. Let's see if we can put all those clues together from the info below. Yep, I know what you mean while in Rio I agree those brazilian girls have some nice ass.

Well.

ITS BEEN HEAVEN.

Mucho gracias Suoer G.

Morbius 1

Qman90
12-05-08, 19:37
Does anyone know any good MT on the leeward side?

Badboy808
12-05-08, 21:09
[To make a long story short. I am this girls only client but I see her 5 times a week. 50/. 50 for a one hour session.

For that kind of money I hope you are laying the pipe.

Hypo Luxa
12-05-08, 21:44
I'm suspect regarding the validity of the whole story... I mean, this is the same person who said he had the pictures of "A" that a "private collector" purchased.

Kim Chee Kane
12-05-08, 22:17
Ah. I am back from the madness. Maybe having a SO is not meant for me. Oh well...heh.

I've had some sessions with the usual suspects...

Siam Thai - Nina - I had a 2 hour session with her which was superb. It was my second occasion with her and it was great. She's really nice and has a nice look and nice body. I couldn't forget the first session I had with her. Strictly legit but I enjoy every session I have with her. 1.2 / .6.

Mai Thai - ? - Had a session for hour and half with a petite thai girl. Don't remember her name. The session was not bad and strictly legit. I think I may have seen Mai open the door to greet me? She looks not bad. I think I'm physically more attracted to Nina compared to her though. .9 / .4

Thai Hawaiian - "B" - Had a 2 hour session with her. I've been there a few times with different women who work there. The majority of the session was legit but towards the end...she was working the coconuts. She didn't play with the lollipop. It was a nice feeling. Would I have gotten more? That's always a possibility if I see her again. I offered to stay longer with her or any other therapists but no one was available (maybe they were servicing you fellas?! :P) There is a high percentage that you will get play at that location depending on the therapist. I've had Ta, May 2, Nan?, B, and a few others that I don't remember. The ones that I don't remember and Ta, Nan?, and B all had opportunity. 1.2 / .4

Be safe Kids. Anybody has some other recommendations for me? ^_^

late.

Morbius 1
12-05-08, 22:41
Half the stuff I have done I can't even put on this post its so unreal.

Especially the pics I got with some of these thai massage girls.

I am sure you have your own adventures that are to remain private.

Everyone just be happy and enjoy good health and hope you all can enjoy the pleasures of great massage and "he" and all that life has to offer and I have been fortunate to enjoy.

Thats the whole game. I hope everyone wins.

I always do.

Morbius1

As the Chinese say. "it is glorious to be rich"

I'm suspect regarding the validity of the whole story... I mean, this is the same person who said he had the pictures of "A" that a "private collector" purchased.

Kapalua
12-05-08, 23:21
Ah. I am back from the madness. Maybe having a SO is not meant for me. Oh well...heh. When you posted the "it will be sometime since I will post again" message, I wondered how long it would last. Quite frankly, I thought it would be longer than only twenty-six days ... but welcome back! :)

Master Bait #1
12-06-08, 01:40
Brothers,

Hope everyone is well, has anyone seen Kathy. Good looking Korean, skinny, late 20's, early 30's. Speaks english well. Used to be at RM about 2007 time frame.

Stay Safe,

Ninja 123

Big Kah
12-06-08, 03:16
After seeing the generally positive reviews for Pine Tree, I decided to give the place a try. Arrived there around 8pm, place was deserted with three girls sitting on the couch. I chose the prettiest of the lot, a 5'6" Korean named Anna. (Natural Breasts and wore a cute red lingerie)

Mama brings me into the room and Anna comes shortly later. Asked me if I was from the islands (I said no) and she had me undressed and left. I sat naked for 15 minutes waiting for her to return.

She returns. Tells me to turn around and without any finesse starts giving me a CBJ. Then hops on top of me. All without saying a word. I try to start some chitchat and she tells me to be quiet. Did Miss, Doggy, and I wasn't feeling it. She told me not to touch her, kiss her, or talk to her! Freaking ridiculous like a dead fish. No massage, no soft caressing, no chitchat. Just bang me and get out.

Told her I was calling it. And pulled out. She told me I was still going to have to pay. That I already wasted 30 minutes of her time. (1/2 of which I was waiting for her BTW) That pissed me off. So I went back in and started pounded her hard (I'm sure she would be sore) and finished off. Started to get up and she told me these were the rules at Pine Tree and I got what I paid for so what was the problem. That we guys talk talk to slow down and smell so don't touch and kiss her. (whatever)

She told me at Pine Tree tip was $. 5, I wanted to pay $ but that only seemed to enrage her. I wanted to avoid a scene like the other poster on a past Pine Tree experience where it got vocal. Gave her the $. 5, worst experience ever. Total robot.

Would never repeat. She was hot. But would do less hot to get a better experience. This was a joke.

CM0069
12-06-08, 03:50
After seeing the lineup the past few years I don't think its that hard to get in and work at a legit massage, I almost assume the owner is the one with the license and the "girls" under her are fobs (new) on the most part, now I am not talking about AMPs. Hehe. But if you meant her being the boss itll be mostly paperwork and being licensed.

CC needs something new, if a brazillian babe came along offering typical happy extras I'm down.

Exposed
12-06-08, 13:13
Brothers,

Hope everyone is well, has anyone seen Kathy. Good looking Korean, skinny, late 20's, early 30's. Speaks english well. Used to be at RM about 2007 time frame.

Stay Safe,

Ninja 123Maybe you should change your name to Kathy 123 or better yet "Kathy 19 20 4" or "Kathy 8 19 22"
(Kathy S T D ) (Kathy H S V)

Kathy you should first get your self checked and treated if possible to prevent spreading diseases then try to promote your self on message boards.

Tadhook
12-06-08, 13:38
Manhattan RELAXATION on Young Street east of McCully. It was on the second floor and I think there was a gambling house on the first floor. I met Lili there who was from Las Vegas. Visited her several times before she went on a trip. If I remember correctly, she was Chinese, mid 20's, very friendly and gave good service. The MS there was really friendly also. I had hoped to see Lili again when she returned, but MANHATTAN suddenly closed down.
Yeah, Manhattan didn't last very long. I used to see Linda (previously at the old Kiku on Ward Ave) there; she was one of my ATFs. She said she was going back to Burbank, but who knows.

Justin H
12-06-08, 15:41
I went to Hana's yesterday and was greeted by the chunky lady again
her massage was really good and HE too. Has anyone expereinced her before?
Kind of wondering what happen to Hana?

Also I bumped into this AMP provider by the name of Pam that used to work at this place called Magic Hands back in the 90"s. You guys remember that place? it was in the same parking lot as Do re mi karaoke

Haynese
12-06-08, 16:14
Funny, Mama did send in a hot blonde Korean girl the second time I went in there. That girl was fantastic!

Haynese

Was Linda the tall Asian girl with shoulder length blonde hair? If so she gave a great bj. Would have loved to have gone back and tried the hot tub with her but they closed up shop before I had the chance.

Mavrick7
12-06-08, 16:46
After reading numerous disappointing reports from my fellow mongers, I gave Pine Tree a shot this week, hoping for a return to its glory days.

There were 2 older ladies sitting in the lounge upfront, but after taken to the room, noticed that all the younger, and hotter chicks are in the back. Some of them eating dinner or sitting in the back.

Decided on Linda, about 5'0" 100 pounds, dark skinned Thai girl from Los Angeles. No make up, with bleached brown hair, shoulder length. Noticeable tatoo on her left upper arm. What attracted me to her was her flat stomach, round ass, and D sized tits.

Linda had a bubbly personality and seemed friendly enough to want to spend some time with, and what the hell we are just there to fuck right?

Asked to me lay on my stomach, waited for a few minutes, and returned stripped off her clothes to reveal her hot body and completely shaven puss!

Hey what happened to the free shower, and lets get to know each other bullshit that normally takes place? Don't get me wrong, I am okay with ready aim shoot, but I guess that it seems more customary to go through the traditional steps one through ten.

Okay, so back to the shower room washed me down thoroughly. Give me the mouth wash, etc.

Back to the room tried to put on this tiny condom? WTF, can any of you fit your dick in that shit? She couldn't even put the tip into the fucken thing.

CBJ to get me started back up, no Daty allowed and she had some ugly hanging type lips. Only allowed gentle licking of her tits.

She is really a small girl with tight, shallow pussy, and required lots of lubed to get started. Slow stroking missionary until she got warmed up.

After getting the pussy warmed up and stretched out, she asked me to go doggy style. Much better angle lube and penetration. They say that some girls prefer this position, she is one of those girls. Banged her deep and hard in this position, until she reached underneath and started to massage my balls, pulling my entire cock into her.

Chatted after the deed and she explained that I was a nice customer, the type that can get better service on future visits. I was about to tell her that she should give great service and maybe I would want to repeat.

I did not receive bad service and she tried to give the best that she could, but the AMP service has declined. You will get this type of service level from both Pine Tree and Lavendar. Mechanical type of service.

L7/A7/S5

Damage 40 + $. 40

Maiboto
12-06-08, 17:14
Has anyone seen Kathy, 5'7"-5'8" skinny maybe 115-125lbs. Late 20's, early 30's. Korean,speaks english well, good looking. Formally at RM on Ward about 2006-07 timeframe.

Thanks Brothers,

Ninja 123
Brothers,

Stay Safe,

Ninja 123Oh so its that kathy, ok brothers I have a story to tell back about 12 to 15 years ago I was working in the mainland for a short period of time met some people from work yadah yadah anyways that is when I met, "Kathy" for the first time and of course she was not an AMP girl at the time. So fast forward to 2006-07 I was mongering at RM walking to the room with a hot k-girl and saw kathy walking in a room with another monger but did not recognize her at the time. Ok here's the kicker we finished the same time as kathy and her occupant as she left with her monger, it all came back to me when I saw the two of them together, " She took her father as a customer! " yes wtf I will say it again, " She took her father as a customer! " Wtf sometimes people do the weirdest things shortly after that she stopped working at RM.

Nothing like keeping it in the family. Wtf?

Hypo Luxa
12-06-08, 17:35
Was Linda the tall Asian girl with shoulder length blonde hair? If so she gave a great bj. Would have loved to have gone back and tried the hot tub with her but they closed up shop before I had the chance.
She wasn't all that tall, and had black hair... She just may be the best, all-time great provider in Hawaii history! Oh, the things she would do to me, and let me do to her when she was at Kiku. No square inch of yours, or her body went unexplored!

Mrazz
12-06-08, 17:58
She wasn't all that tall, and had black hair... She just may be the best, all-time great provider in Hawaii history! Oh, the things she would do to me, and let me do to her when she was at Kiku. No square inch of yours, or her body went unexplored!

Fond memories HL!

HawaiiJoe
12-06-08, 18:25
Ah. I am back from the madness. Maybe having a SO is not meant for me. Oh well...heh.I've had some sessions with the usual suspects.

Siam Thai. Nina. I had a 2 hour session with her which was superb. It was my second occasion with her and it was great. She's really nice and has a nice look and nice body. I couldn't forget the first session I had with her. Strictly legit but I enjoy every session I have with her. 1. 2 /. 6.

I was going to siam thai a lot for a while. Started with nina, but I always left with blue balls. She's hot and seems to enjoy checking out my hard on. But would never touch it! Damn it was frustrating! I would be lying there stiff as hell trying to telepathically will her to grab it! Haha.

Then I saw mae and remembered her from one of the other places a while back. I switched to her and right away was getting what I needed. But then I started getting a bad vibe from nina for switching. She never said anything, but would just glare at me when I came in. A couple times I would show up for an appointment and nina would say there was no appointment.

Finally I moved on. I think I heard mae is gone too. Who's there now?

Stangman808
12-06-08, 18:27

2003 - New Yorker
2005 to 2006 - VIP

HayneseNew YORKER was a nice AMP. Located in the same building as ICHIBAN on Keeaumoku Street, but further down the hallway towards the back. In fact when CHAMPIONS/ICHIBAN first opened I thought they took over that location and went there looking for them. NEW YOKER had those large lighted aquariums which gave a cool effect to the dimly lit interior.

I use to see Molly, Korean, mid 30's, from Texas, who was very nice and gave me BBBJCIM. Our sessions would last over an hour and the MS did not bother us about the extended time.

Shampoo City
12-06-08, 18:50
She wasn't all that tall, and had black hair... She just may be the best, all-time great provider in Hawaii history! Oh, the things she would do to me, and let me do to her when she was at Kiku. No square inch of yours, or her body went unexplored!Linda was kind of plain looking (though pleasant for sure! ) and didn't have the best boob job either, and her BBBJ was kind of toothy, but man. Man. Very few in this category of service ever.

Memahu
12-06-08, 18:50
Saw Son Kyong recently at Century Center. Still provides a good back massage. She doesn't squeeze your nuts to bring tears to your eyes as before, but provides a more of an AMP HJ while she's still being in her dress.

Van Deventer
12-06-08, 19:53
I was out very late, so I stopped by Fantasia before dawn. The "Open" sign was lit so I rang and Bebe let me in. Saw a new girl, Tina. Shorter Chinese girl with bleached blonde hair. About 5', fit body, rock hard bolt ons.

Long story short, not very good service. Very mechanical and rushed. She brought in a cover, but apparently that was only for FS. She was planning on doing BBBJ, but I always use the cover.

I will not repeat. Hana was provided much better service.

Showboatt
12-06-08, 21:23
Is yumi still around. I saw her at smile a while ago.

Supposedly korean gal that lived in Japan.

SB

Kapalua
12-06-08, 23:47
Thanks for the interesting report. Seems that unfortunately you met a very arrogant provider who doesn't care about repeat business.

I try to start some chitchat and she tells me to be quiet.
At that point, I would have left. Hobbyists shouldn't have to put up with that type of rude and dictatorial attitude.

She told me not to touch her, kiss her, or talk to her!
Game over. Again, in my opinion, time to leave. "Hasta la vista, baby." :D

Realbobby63
12-07-08, 00:31
Went to Siam Thai yesterday Nina is The best she give The best massage.

Old School Don
12-07-08, 03:16
Been away for awhile. Went drinking last week with old time partners hoping to relive days gone by. Spent time and $ at a few viet bars. OK but too retail for me. Been thinking that I should try an AMP. Less $ and hassle for what you get (I've been told). Anyway, I was going to Zippy's today when I noticed that Fuji's had a new sign: Butterfly. So I have 3 questions for anyone that wants to answer.

1. Is Butterfly a new AMP or just the old one renamed?

2. When drinking we had two different opinions regarding AMPs. Both guys were drunk so I don't know if they knew what they were talking about. The first guy said I should try a newly opened place because the girls would be fresh. The second said that was bullshit. Most "new" places were old places not doing well remarketing themselves. I should try a well established place with a lot of customers because the best girls go where the customers are. Any opinions?

3. Any AMP suggestions for an old bar monger but AMP first timer?

I await your words of wisdom.

Thanks

Few984
12-07-08, 04:54
Brothers,

Stay Safe,

Ninja 123I saw her at China Spa, didn't know who she was at the time but got her name. She said she wasn't working that night as she was in to talk to one of the girls. She was dressed in regular street clothes. In a way I'm glad that happened after my visit there with another provider, came home and did a search for Kathy and lo and behold what I read. Whew dodged that bullet.

Kapalua
12-07-08, 05:05
I am this girls only client but I see her 5 times a week.
Just wondering, if you're not with her 24/7, how can you be sure that you're her only client? Because she tells you so? Maybe you meant to say that as far as you know, you're her only client. :D

Bench Warmer
12-07-08, 05:58
Just wondering, if you're not with her 24/7, how can you be sure that you're her only client? Because she tells you so? Maybe you meant to say that as far as you know, you're her only client. :D

Kap, don't even bother with your key strokes. He's probably some virgin college kid who never leaves his dorm room. Let him have his tiny ray of happiness and ignore him. We've seen these types before and will again in the future.

ThePenisMighty
12-07-08, 06:11
Maybe you should change your name to Kathy 123 or better yet "Kathy 19 20 4" or "Kathy 8 19 22"
(Kathy S T D ) (Kathy H S V)

Kathy you should first get your self checked and treated if possible to prevent spreading diseases then try to promote your self on message boards.I don't get it.

Jb808
12-07-08, 07:56
First post!

Been lurking here for a long time and finally joined up and decided to post. But I don't have any "new" news other updates on some regulars.

Saw Jean (Matlock) about a week ago and I have to say that I was really dissapointed this time around. I see her around once a month and have noticed that service has slipped of late. This last time the massage was very short at about 20min + another 20 min for the HJ and I was out of there in around 50 min. Granted - in the past she has gone waaay over but still of late I have noticed it getting closer and closer and now not even an hour. Damage was $ plus 20 tip which is the bare minimum that I give her. I probably won't go back unless I see consistently good feedback in the future, it's too bad as she is a nice person (yea it counts to me) but hey- for that kind of money gotta get the service to!

Also ventured out to someone new for me Michele (carol kai) as I was getting a little frustrated with Jean. She definitely does look like a chubby Kai! Nice personality and easy to talk with, facilities very clean. Massage was very good, different style from Jean but just as good. On the flip she covered me with a towel so thought "oh well" but she massaged my legs and crept up until she stated to go under the towel which naturally got "him" excited enough to go camping and pitch the tent. She just smiled and asked if "he" wanted massage- her HJ was simply awesome as she just lightly teased me down there and seemed to take great delight in it for quite some time. By the time she actually started to stroke it I was so excited I don't think I lasted more than a few minutes. Damage was $ plus 20 tip.

Don't expect a bunch of posts from me as I don't like to change around much but I will report if typical service from known providers is consistently better or worse than what is usually posted. Thanks to all the brothers out there that put the info up so the ones that aren't quite as bold know what to do.

Hypo Luxa
12-07-08, 08:47
I am sure you have your own adventures that are to remain private.
Very few. I think I've reported 99% of my experiences. But you know what I don't do...? Come online and write up a story without any information. It's disrespectful to the members who do share. It's also bragging... Seriously, if you have nothing to share, I could care less about your experience with "mystery" women.

Same with your pics of "A" that you said were too hot to post here (if there were such a thing). So you say you "may" share these, but oh, how "convenient" a "private buyer" offered you serious coin for them, with the stipulation of not to show them... You need to work on your fiction.

Daspbrah
12-07-08, 14:12
When posting anything here, it is generally good practice to try to provide as much positive and proactive info as you can- (go here, go there, try her, for what and why). Most of us enjoy and even rely on magnanimous info from others as well. Most of us learn from early on that it is beneficial to try and be reciprocative, truthful and not selfish. What goes around...

Most grown-up people believe in: tell or don't tell. To start a story and purposefully or spitefully withhold information to instigate jealousy and or attention is uncouth, even if the initial content of the story is true. Some things are better left unsaid. If this situation was an instance of naivety, unknowing and misadventure, this discussion should set forth a realization of manners and protocol. Engage the brain before drooling out rhetoric. What may have begun as an assumingly innocent post, sloppily morphed into a "no-show but tell" day at preschool.

So in recent, some of the wise senior-most members of our monger-fraternity have expressed mutual disappointment with a certain member's TACT. It is very seldom that they would collectively question someones discourse. I will have to concur, with.

Tadhook
12-07-08, 14:46
Yep, that's the Linda I remember. I can see that I'm not the only one who recalls her abilities. She was a big moneymaker for Kiku.

Amp Middleman
12-07-08, 16:51
After seeing the generally positive reviews for Pine Tree, I decided to give the place a try. Arrived there around 8pm, place was deserted with three girls sitting on the couch. I chose the prettiest of the lot, a 5'6" Korean named Anna. (Natural Breasts and wore a cute red lingerie)

Mama brings me into the room and Anna comes shortly later. Asked me if I was from the islands (I said no) and she had me undressed and left. I sat naked for 15 minutes waiting for her to return.

She returns. Tells me to turn around and without any finesse starts giving me a CBJ. Then hops on top of me. All without saying a word. I try to start some chitchat and she tells me to be quiet. Did Miss, Doggy, and I wasn't feeling it. She told me not to touch her, kiss her, or talk to her! Freaking ridiculous like a dead fish. No massage, no soft caressing, no chitchat. Just bang me and get out.

Told her I was calling it. And pulled out. She told me I was still going to have to pay. That I already wasted 30 minutes of her time. (1/2 of which I was waiting for her BTW) That pissed me off. So I went back in and started pounded her hard (I'm sure she would be sore) and finished off. Started to get up and she told me these were the rules at Pine Tree and I got what I paid for so what was the problem. That we guys talk talk to slow down and smell so don't touch and kiss her. (whatever)

She told me at Pine Tree tip was $. 5, I wanted to pay $ but that only seemed to enrage her. I wanted to avoid a scene like the other poster on a past Pine Tree experience where it got vocal. Gave her the $. 5, worst experience ever. Total robot.

Would never repeat. She was hot. But would do less hot to get a better experience. This was a joke.
I frequent the islands about 5 times a year and I do visit this place on every visit along with the "K-Bars" and I have never had bad service there. Actually they let me pop twice during each visit. Very good time for me.See them if Feb.

CM0069
12-07-08, 20:18
Saw a new girl, Tina. Shorter Chinese girl with bleached blonde hair. About 5', fit body, rock hard bolt ons.

Was wondering if she had a c-scar or sumthin on her belly. If so that may have been the mia cherry with "pair of add-ons", she was obviously flat chested with hard 1/2" nips. I thought that place was spposed to have new girls from awhile back, funny how it coincided with the perfect 10 girls arrivals, made me think they were the ones but went somewhere else.

Stangman808
12-07-08, 22:33

Would never repeat. She was hot. But would do less hot to get a better experience. This was a joke.You should have immediately called the MS to complain about this rude treatment. Some providers have their personal rules about what they will allow a customer to do and not to do, but they should be polite about it. If you treat a provider with respect, you deserve the same in return.

You always have the right and option to walk out. If the provider causes a scene, just walk out as fast as you can and don't stop to argue.

And yes, sometimes it's better to choose the plain looking provider than the prettiest one who may be burned out and apathetic from servicing more customers.

Kapalua
12-08-08, 00:03
" She took her father as a customer! " yes wtf I will say it again, " She took her father as a customer! "
A streetwalker once told me that after her father found out she was working as a prostitute, he said that if she was having sex with customers for money, she might as well also have sex with him. Another streetwalker told me that after her brother learned that she was a prostitute, he wanted to have sex with her himself. However, both of those streetwalkers said that they rejected the offers.

Kapalua
12-08-08, 00:17
Damage 40 + $. 40
Is $40 accepted as the house fee at Pine Tree without any complaint?

Snap Roll
12-08-08, 01:27
You should have immediately called the MS to complain about this rude treatment. Some providers have their personal rules about what they will allow a customer to do and not to do, but they should be polite about it. If you treat a provider with respect, you deserve the same in return.

You always have the right and option to walk out. If the provider causes a scene, just walk out as fast as you can and don't stop to argue.

And yes, sometimes it's better to choose the plain looking provider than the prettiest one who may be burned out and apathetic from servicing more customers.F pinetree!

You should have left. this joint is open only for money! no gfe, nothing! a total dump!

Hypo Luxa
12-08-08, 02:16
Is $40 accepted as the house fee at Pine Tree without any complaint?
Accepted, yes... without complaint, Hell no... Mama ALWAYS bitches about it!

Snap Roll
12-08-08, 02:35
You should have immediately called the MS to complain about this rude treatment. Some providers have their personal rules about what they will allow a customer to do and not to do, but they should be polite about it. If you treat a provider with respect, you deserve the same in return.

And yes, sometimes it's better to choose the plain looking provider than the prettiest one who may be burned out and apathetic from servicing more customers.A Royal F Pinetree, Totally no gfe! Dump that F Place!

They are all APATHETIC!!! Just there for TON!

Van Deventer
12-08-08, 04:29
Was wondering if she had a c-scar or sumthin on her belly. If so that may have been the mia cherry with "pair of add-ons", she was obviously flat chested with hard 1/2" nips. I thought that place was spposed to have new girls from awhile back, funny how it coincided with the perfect 10 girls arrivals, made me think they were the ones but went somewhere else.

No scar. According to mama, this was her first day. She just got in from LA. Mama said that there were also several other news girls who had just arrived and were schedule to start this weekend.

Mavrick7
12-08-08, 05:09
Accepted, yes... without complaint, Hell no... Mama ALWAYS bitches about it!Brother Kapalua,

Always offer $40 and stand your ground. The mama will complain and I never give in. If they don't accept, start to walk out of the place.

Sometimes the mama will complain to the girls and tell them that you are cheap. If you sense any problems, ask for another girl.

BTW, if I ever encounter a worker that starts off with a bad attitude, I always complain to mamasan.

I once walked out and they gave me $50 back!