PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Jimmiedean
10-28-08, 16:25
Total damage. 5 for the house, $$ for her (she asked for $. 5). Best experience I had at a AMP. Too bad she wouldn't give me her name. I thought it was kind of wierd. I'd love to repeat, but would like her name, so I can figure out if she's there before I go down.[/QUOTE]You had this service at Smile. Um so where did you park. Because I'm scared from all the reports of getting my car broken into. Sounded good but wow your the first one to post a positive for smile in awhile

Bench Warmer
10-29-08, 05:30
So I decide to click on that Erotic MP banner at the top of this website and checked out the info they have on Hawaii. Apparently, someone took pictures of many storefronts. Check it out. It is actually impressive. So who on this board took the pictures? Just curious.

Azn0651
10-29-08, 05:32
Ok so tonight was weird. I had the hankering for some, so the first place I go? Lavender. But the line up tonight was not impressive to me. So I ended up crossing the street, checking out Golden, then Pine Tree, then Imperial, then Nirvana, then even these 2 hole in the wall places called? And Roof Top? To my disappointment, I did not want ANY of the leftover girls, so I ended up going to the Ward area, where I stuck my head in all the AMPs there, but in the end, I ended up choosing this girl named Miki from that Rose Marie (sp? ) place.

Miki was just what I needed. She TS me first, good job, gave me the whole good wipe down, then gave me mouthwash and some water. Once in the room, she gave me one of the nicest (honest to God) massages I've gotten (though I haven't gotten a lot), and I felt like puddy. After about 20 mins of this, she licks me in different areas of my body, and I love it. Above the ankle, behind the knee, etc. And she fucking licked and sucked my balls. It was fucking great. The rest was good, CBJ, RCG, MISH, DOGGIE, then MISH till finish.

L 6.5 A 9 S 9
Standard dmg: .5 for house, $.5 for her ($$ total)
Would repeat!

Boku555
10-29-08, 05:39
Recently tried Meg who works out of her apartment near the corner of Kalakaua and Makaloa. Petite Chinese lady, 30's, part time student at UH. Speaks good English with a Russian accent. Does a good Swedish massage. Doesn't tease well around the good areas but still a good massage. I don't think she can go real deep. Allows limited touching. Lets you self release. $60/hr and $80/90 minutes. Overall good enough to repeat.

Boku555
10-29-08, 05:40
Tried Nina at Siam recently. Beautiful and sexy as described. Started off walking over the body to loosen it up. Afterwards received a relaxing/teasing massage that definitely work up jr. Very pleasant to talk to. Didn't try to see if she allows touching. Wished the relaxing massage was a little firmer and she used less lotion. Contrary to others, the best part of the massage was when she walked on my body. Undecided about a repeat encounter. I know I'm a minority on this.

Hypo Luxa
10-29-08, 06:18
Nice recon Dr.Hawaii... Could you describe her a little more so we might know her when we see her? Length of hair, straight/wavy/curly, tan or no, chest size, body type, height, etc.

Thanks bro!

Dr Hawaii
10-29-08, 07:02
Nice recon Dr.Hawaii... Could you describe her a little more so we might know her when we see her? Length of hair, straight/wavy/curly, tan or no, chest size, body type, height, etc.

Thanks bro!Her hair was slightly wavy, just past her shoulders, nice tan, slender between 5'1" - 5'2" with 36C (enhanced).

I didn't notice any tats, but she did have a scar running from her belly button down to her pubic hair line (prob from c-section). Very good attitude. I enjoyed the experience.

John Ross
10-29-08, 07:42
So I decide to click on that Erotic MP banner at the top of this website and checked out the info they have on Hawaii. Apparently, someone took pictures of many storefronts. Check it out. It is actually impressive. So who on this board took the pictures? Just curious.
I think those pics were taken about 6 - 8 weeks ago as I remember seeing a Korean man and woman taking pics of the front of Imperial. It looked like they made their way from Nirvana.

Subway45
10-29-08, 09:37
Went to Smile Spa in the early evening. The place was empty and had a limited selection. A nice looking brunette Viet/Spanish mixed hottie let me in. At first I thought she was "mama", but as she let me into a room, she asked if I wanted to "have fun". I told her "sure", and she set the room up. She collected the usual. 5 for the house, and instructed me to "get ready". I got undressed and she returned a few minutes later. While I was waiting, I heard her chatting with a couple of the ladies outside, one of them saying "I want this guy". She got back in the room, then told me that she wanted to wash me. We got to the TS room, where she asked if I wanted a TS. I asked if I could stand, cause I liked being "hosed down". She said "sure, you're one of those huh? " I asked what she meant, and she said "The experienced guys like standing up. You want bare back too? "(as she pointed to my penis. I responded "up to you, it's your show. " She sort of blushed, then proceeded to wash me. After scrubbing me down, she stroked my cock and asked "why you no hard? " I told her "you'll have to make me hard". After washing the soap off, she got down on her knees and gave me a BBBJ. I asked for her name, she said "not yet", and continued sucking. Several minutes passed, then she said "when you going to cum? " I responded "I'm enjoying the show. Do you want me to cum soon? " She said "up to you, tell me before you cum. " A few minutes later I decided to give her a break and let her know I was ready. She briefly stopped to tell me "in my mouth ok". I proceeded to CIM. When I was half done cumming, she pulled my dick out of her mouth and mumbled "wow, plenty". She showed me my cum in her mouth, then said "watch this", then proceeded to swallow.

She toweled me off, then took me into the room. When we got to the room, she told me "face down, big boy". I then got a wonderful back rub, that lasted about 20 minutes or so. She asked "you ready to turn over? " I responded "if you're ready". She said "I ready. I want you on top of me. " We then traded places and she slipped a raincoat on me. I proceeded to DATY. She got extremely wet, and tasted delicious. Her whole body tensed up a couple of times. I assume her pointing toes and quivering body indicated she had a couple of "Os". She then told me "put it inside". I proceeded to suck on her tits and began licking her all over. She tensed up again and started mumbling something that sounded like "I'm cumming". She grabbed my cock and a put my dick inside of her. I began pounding her pussy, and she seemed to have a couple more "Os". After about 10 minutes or so, she asked if I wanted to take the raincoat off. I told her, I'd keep it on, then continued to pound her mish. We switched between mish, cg, rcg, and doggy. She told me if I wanted to "fuck her ass", it would be $ extra. I told her that's ok, I like it like this, and asked if she wanted me to hurry up. She said "no, mama say take your time". Another 20 minutes or so passed, then I busted my nut. I got off of her, then she began to clean me up. We were lying there for a few minutes, then she said "I get you hot towel". She came back and cleaned me up with the hot towel. After she finished, she stroked my dick and I was hard again. Next thing I know, my dick was back in her mouth. I was really hard. Not sure when she did it, but I discoverd another raincoat on my dick. She said "we go again if you like". I got back on her and began nailing her mish. We then moved to the edge of the bed and I did the pile driver. She told me "go fast". I sped up and her pussy got really tight. A few minutes later, I was cumming again. When I was done, she got up and asked if I wanted to lie down with her. We were lying next to each other holding hands for a few minutes. She then got up and said "I come back". A couple of minutes later, she came back with the hot towel and cleaned me up. At this point I was pretty drained. She told me "I like you come back again". She began cleaning up the room, picking up the towels from the TS as well as the used condoms, etc. I began getting dressed, as she continued to clean up the room, changing the towels on the bed, etc. After I was dressed, she grabbed my hand and lead me to the door. When we got to the door, I asked her what her name was and she told me "don't worry, I remember you.come back and see me again. ", then proceeded to give me a DFK. When she was done, I left.

Total damage. 5 for the house, $$ for her (she asked for $. 5). Best experience I had at a AMP. Too bad she wouldn't give me her name. I thought it was kind of wierd. I'd love to repeat, but would like her name, so I can figure out if she's there before I go down.This sounds like the girl, Kathy from Sophia Sauna. Has a nice set of enhanced soft racks, I would guess size D. Has a nice booty type body and has been known to go BB. Has a definite Latina type appearance to her and she really gets into it. Just don't cross her as she has one nasty temper. She actually got so pissed at one MS that she punched a hole in the wall. That is assuming it is her as Kathy was last seen at SS early part of this year.

Subway45
10-29-08, 11:44
Her hair was slightly wavy, just past her shoulders, nice tan, slender between 5'1" - 5'2" with 36C (enhanced).

I didn't notice any tats, but she did have a scar running from her belly button down to her pubic hair line (prob from c-section). Very good attitude. I enjoyed the experience.Yeah, this is definitely Kathy from Sophia, she has two kids and is from the San Jose area. I would be a little cautious with her. One of the girls that used to work with her told me that she had some medical issues with her blood and was denied some sort of medical procedure by her doctor unless she cleared it up. I really liked her service, in fact, she became my ATF, but started to avoid her after I heard this. The girl that told me this didn't seem to have any agenda against her, was just more out of concern and didn't seem to want to win me over as a customer.

Ck813
10-29-08, 12:51
I went to VIP early in the morning around 0500 hours. Most of the girls were on their way out when I saw Kitty a Hispanic mixed female I believe with probably double D's and a really pretty face. We talked a little and she seemed very nice so I took her into the room with me. We started off with lots of hugging and soft kisses on the cheek. She would tease me by rubbing my cock thru my shorts and suck on my cock thru my shorts. We finally mad it onto the bed where she stroked my cock and we just hugged and kissed on the cheek. I like a lot of affection. Finally the jacket was put on and she gave me a wonderful CBJ with some ball licking. She went on top and I pounded her and we both just loved it with light purrs of joy. We went to mish and I exploded my load. She cleaned me up and a pretty decent massage.

She looked as if she had lipo suction on her stomach area though it did not bother me. Would repeat but read my next post on VIP NINA.

L/8 S/8 A/10

C Man
10-29-08, 14:38
Recently tried Meg who works out of her apartment near the corner of Kalakaua and Makaloa. Petite Chinese lady, 30's, part time student at UH. Speaks good English with a Russian accent. Does a good Swedish massage. Doesn't tease well around the good areas but still a good massage. I don't think she can go real deep. Allows limited touching. Lets you self release. $60/hr and $80/90 minutes. Overall good enough to repeat.

I saw her earlier this year before she took a hiatus on the mainland and called to see when she was coming back here. I took a more aggressive approach back then and guided her hand on jr and helped her stroke me off with my hand on hers. I guess that caught her off guard and she just continued to let it happen until I blew not knowing what to do at that time.

C Man

Da Game
10-29-08, 15:00

I checked it out and thought it was cool as well. Registered, but there are not enough reviews to warrant signing up VIP yet. They are using the tried and true TER review format.

Potential is definetely there!

Rock the Room
10-29-08, 15:50
I remember this place from when I was living in Hawaii. Surprised it never went under. As I recall, you can get your money's worth here, as long as you're not picky.

When I used to go there about 5 or 6 years ago, there was this Korean girl...actually lady. I think her name was Miya, or something like that. She used to drive a black mustang. That's how I used to know when to visit the place, when I see the car parked outside.

She used to always make like she's tired and have no energy, but always let me have my way. DATY, BBFSCIP, everything. Then fake being angry and tell me "what? you like baby? bad boy! Once, the mama remembered me and told me she wanted to watch, because she said "sounds like fun". I didn't let her because I would have to use a cover.

Whatever595
10-29-08, 17:47
Yeah, Miki is cool if you like petite, shorter girls, used to have enhanced boobs but had them taken out. She does lick you all over, and close to rim, but doesn't. She does give good service, and tight, but everything covered. Treat her nice.

Not 100% sure but I think Yumi/Nirvana leaving this Friday. Don't think she is into the scene anymore, as can be seen by recent reports. Still she was cool when I saw her. Debating whether to see her one last time.

Kapalua
10-29-08, 20:02
Best experience I had at a AMP. Too bad she wouldn't give me her name. I thought it was kind of wierd.
Thanks for the detailed and interesting report. It reinforces my philosophy that sometimes a good provider can be found even at a place that has generally received unfavorable reviews.

Her refusal to provide any name does seem odd, especially because she could have just made up a name. Personally, I don't recall any relaxation/massage women who have refused to provide me with a name. Maybe she will provide you with a name if you visit again.

Idusixtyning
10-29-08, 20:37
Could be she's aware of the online forums?

Dr Hawaii
10-29-08, 21:10
Thanks for the detailed and interesting report. It reinforces my philosophy that sometimes a good provider can be found even at a place that has generally received unfavorable reviews.

Her refusal to provide any name does seem odd, especially because she could have just made up a name. Personally, I don't recall any relaxation/massage women who have refused to provide me with a name. Maybe she will provide you with a name if you visit again.Not giving me her name kind of bugged me. Thinking along the same lines as you (she could have made up a name), I found it really strange. This was the first time this ever happened to me at a AMP. I usually get names like "Gina", "Mikki", "Ani", etc. Being that it was the best experience I've had at a AMP, I won't let the not getting her name get to me.

I'll probably go back early next week.

Hdaisuki
10-29-08, 22:35
Hey fellahs,

Just wanted to share a little info. Went down to PT about 2AM on Saturday. Not busy AT ALL. Walked in, MS was sleeping watching KTV. 4 girls sitting on the couches, all in various color lingerie. Each one had a laptop in front of them and had earphones in their ears. Let me say, one was worth giving a try (one with a sony vaio haha), but the rest were a little experienced for my taste. No disrespecting their beauty as it is in the eye of beholder right? Decided to skid out of there without a turn. If anyone else has a different take on PT, please let me know. On a different topic, is Halloween a crazy night to head out for some play?

H

Kapalua
10-30-08, 01:11
Could be she's aware of the online forums?
Yes, that may be a reason. Also, my previous message was posted before I read Subway45's message indicating that this could possibly be a woman with a medical issue. If that is so, it might be another potential reason for her to refuse to reveal her name. However, as I mentioned in my previous message, she could have easily just made up a name. Perhaps that would have made the situation seem less odd than refusing to provide a customer with any name at all.

True Lies
10-30-08, 02:50
I’Ve seen past reviews where Patti’s HJ was described as "mechanical" and at the time I got one from her it was just that. I returned because she gives a great massage and I think she’s a cutie. Something happened to her between the last time and now, because she gave me a great HJ. Very sensual. Before the flip without instigation she lightly dragged her fingernails along the inside of my thighs, sack and crack, wow, very nice. Flipped and got a slow ball caressing HE. Ended with the light dragging fingernails all over. YMMV. 6 at the door, . 6 tip

Surfer Ten
10-30-08, 05:21
Sorry guys, I know that there have been a lot of reports on Michelle so I wasn't going to submit a report on a subject most of you already know about. But, I figured if there were any other guys like me (late forties and up) on this forum, especially new members, they may find this interesting and somewhat useful information if they find Carole Kai’s looks attractive like I do.

So, here we go. I heard about Michelle from the reports on this forum and since I've always had the hots for Carole Kai (guess that statement kinda gives away my age huh) I figured that I needed to check it out for myself. I called her to schedule an appointment for that day. She said that she had a 1:00 open so I booked it. I ended up getting stuck in traffic so I called her to tell her I would be late. She seemed a little irritated by this and by the time I finally made it, I was about 15 minutes late. I apologized, and while she was a little pissed, after I said I was sorry 3 or 4 times, she totally cooled down.

As the reports indicate, her place is very nice, neat and clean and she does look like Carole Kai. She may be shorter and a little heavier than Carole, but she has beautiful eyes and those cute dimples when she smiles! Plus, she reminded me of an old college girlfriend who I still fantasize about!

Anyway, Michelle offered a shower, but I already had one that morning so I said I'm ok and proceeded to take my clothes off. She closed the door and stepped outside the room. I got naked and hopped on the table face down. She came in and started the massage and the inevitable interrogation. "How you get my number? " I hesitated and then said from John. She said "John who? " I said, you know John, about my height, medium build, local guy. She said "I don't know him but it’s better you get my number from somebody who come here" and then mumbled something about this being my first time and other things I could not make out. She seemed a little upset. Shit! I figured the HE was definitely out for this session since I blew it by first being late and then by obviously lying about getting her number from "John". But, hey, the massage was feeling really good so I was fine if there wasn't going to be a HE. I just figured that I'd have to establish myself with her and come back a couple more times before I would "get lucky".

She continued the massage and the intensity of the "interrogation" lessened quite a bit. She asked how many times I got massaged in a month, who I usually see, how good they are, etc. She kept asking me if the pressure was ok. I said yes, it was perfect. She used a lot of deep strokes with her elbows and worked my shoulders and back really good. Michelle has excellent massage techniques. Without me saying anything, she hit all the tight sore spots. She obviously knows what she is doing and does it well.

While she was massaging my shoulders and back with her elbows, she kept brushing her breasts against me! At first, it seemed accidental. But, after a while, my cock started to throb and then it didn't seem so accidental anymore. In addition, as my arms were to the sides of the table, somehow she kept rubbing her crotch area on my hand. Again, initially it seemed accidental or that my over active imagination was playing tricks on me. But, by then I was soooo super horned up, my cock was so f**king hard it hurt!

I did amazingly have some sense left in my "big head" to not want to blow it by "making any kine" so I just kept my hands to myself and enjoyed the feel of her breasts brushing against my skin and the occasional rubbing of her crotch against my hand. Michelle then started massaging my legs and ass. She didn't really linger in the "sensitive zones" although she did manage to slide her fingers in my crack and over my asshole several times which felt really nice.

She finally said to turn over. I thought I would have so much fun exposing my rock hard cock to her. But instead, as soon as I turned over she immediately took a towel and put it over Mr. Stiffy, aka, Junia Boy. "Pakin Sit! " I was bummed, but I did have fun making Jr. Pop the tent and dance for her a little, just to throw her off. Of course, she must be used to that kind of action, and it probably never fazed her. But it was fun nonetheless. After a little while, she asked if "you want me massagie him". I said yes, please!

Slowly, she inched her hands toward Jr. (still under the towel) When she finally put her soft fingers around him I sighed and then she took off the towel. F**K, that woman has an incredible HJ technique! If I kept in the moment, I would have exploded all over the place within a minute or less! Shit! I had to do some serious breathing techniques to hold back!

After getting back in control of myself, I go for her breasts under her loose shirt. Hot damn! She's not wearing a bra! I begin fondling her breasts and playing with her nipples. She starts moaning softly and breathing hard. This is too much! I look at her and she gives me this sultry, sexy, slutty look, smiles and then continues stroking my rock hard cock, only this time her mouth is almost touching Jr! Shittttt! I can feel her hot breath on my swollen head and am barely holding on!

By now I have my hand inside her shorts feeling her ass over her panties. I try to slide my hand inside her panties but she moves away. Then, I try for her pussy but she moves away again. I figure I shouldn't push it so I just keep my hand on her ass as she continues to stroke me with her mouth oh so close to my raging cock!

F**K! I am looking at her and imagining that have my hand inside Carole Kai's pants, and my cock in her hand getting the HJ of my life, I F**king can't take it anymore and cum like I haven't cum in years! These days I normally kinda dribble out when I cum, but "Carole" made me actually shoot a good 5 inches or so! In my younger days I would pull out of a pussy and hit the damn headboard with my jizz! But, shit these days I'll take a 5 inch shot anytime!

So, anyway my brothers, Michelle may not be everyone's cup of tea, but for those of us that are turned on by Carole Kai, this is probably the closest we're ever gonna get to that fantasy so get it while you can. Some perv like me will eventually want to have her for his own and then what!

IMHO $. Extremely well spent! I'll be back for more!

Take care and be safe!

ST

Daspbrah
10-30-08, 10:43
Recently tried Meg who works out of her apartment near the corner of Kalakaua and Makaloa. Petite Chinese lady, 30's, part time student at UH. Speaks good English with a Russian accent. Does a good Swedish massage. Doesn't tease well around the good areas but still a good massage. I don't think she can go real deep. Allows limited touching. Lets you self release. $60/hr and $80/90 minutes. Overall good enough to repeat.What is the name of her studio or business? Whats Meg's score on looks? More than a 6? Mahalos!

Daspbrah
10-30-08, 10:45
Few weeks back went to Aloha TLC and saw Hana. This is a weird place right smack dab in Moiliili. Don't be afraid of the front door. There's a back door and elevator.

Went in, saw Hana. She's 25 little chubby with superb eyes. She thought I was there for legit so had the absolutely best massage ever. Very good thumbs, and a backwalking bar for those of you that like that kind of thing. Near the end I was happy to stay legit but my hands wandered and the gig was up. Deed was very much GFE and those eyes had me coming back for more 2 weeks later. In fact, the first time I've ever asked for seconds.

Second time was not as fun. There was a lot more GFE but the great massage was more cuddling this time. A lot more attn to junior but I wanted the massage. I'm generally not fooled by the act and she seemed genuinely interested. Props to her. The place is clean and very legit looking other than all the pink neon. Sinks in every room make it look pretty medicinal. Maybe that will help you fool all your SOs.

So Aloha TLC an AMP? I was confused when the word "legit" popped up a few times. How much did this provider set you back, $? Mahalos!

Eman007
10-30-08, 12:32
Maybe she wanted to not give a name so you have to go there and just take one of the girls hoping it is "the one" you experienced, lol great marketing technique if it is the reason. No name means you have to go find out for yourself and ANY girl matching the description is able to get some action too, myabe I am off but makes sense in this tough times environment, that way the whole establishment gets attention not just one girl?

Just MHO

Yes, that may be a reason. Also, my previous message was posted before I read Subway45's message indicating that this could possibly be a woman with a medical issue. If that is so, it might be another potential reason for her to refuse to reveal her name. However, as I mentioned in my previous message, she could have easily just made up a name. Perhaps that would have made the situation seem less odd than refusing to provide a customer with any name at all.

Gen Shipseki
10-30-08, 13:12
Hey True Lies,

Quite interesting that HJ is pretty much automatic with her. I saw her at Siam Thai (way back when) and she seemed to be be really uptight. A friend of mine tried to get a HJ, but she did not do it for him. Given that she does the HJ now, does she allow you to roam her landscape?

I’Ve seen past reviews where Patti’s HJ was described as "mechanical" and at the time I got one from her it was just that. I returned because she gives a great massage and I think she’s a cutie. Something happened to her between the last time and now, because she gave me a great HJ. Very sensual. Before the flip without instigation she lightly dragged her fingernails along the inside of my thighs, sack and crack, wow, very nice. Flipped and got a slow ball caressing HE. Ended with the light dragging fingernails all over. YMMV. 6 at the door, . 6 tip

Tacoman808
10-30-08, 13:13
I saw her earlier this year before she took a hiatus on the mainland and called to see when she was coming back here. I took a more aggressive approach back then and guided her hand on jr and helped her stroke me off with my hand on hers. I guess that caught her off guard and she just continued to let it happen until I blew not knowing what to do at that time.

C ManI tried Meg last month but didn't get any extras. Asked if she massaged down there but she said no. The massage was good though; she worked on my neck which needed some work. Guess I'll try to be more aggressive next time.

Eman007
10-30-08, 13:26
Ok here goes my contribution.

Stopped by PCR about 11 am, called and talked to female who stated they were "open". Sounded Korean, upon arrival confirmed it was a Korean lady named "Cookie".

Cookie is about 5'2"/115 lbs a spinner, slightly past shoulder length hair. Seems about 40+ years old. Not friendly at all seemed very suspicious, which is expected. After the usual interrogation, who, what where, when did I ever go to an AMP, etc, she told me to lay down and wait for her. It was obvious she was there with a "cleaner/cook" person, never saw them, but heard them banging around in the kitchen.

Anyway, she returns in a nighty and gave a lame 10 min shoulder, neck rub, no talent there, but figured what the heck, I don't NEED a massage, I NEED service! So she then, she sits down obviously the massage part was pau. So I flipped over and began to do some running my hands all over her body. Her body was still in great shape which was a turn-on but her attitude was DFE for sure!

So as I go to DATY, just prior she does the "finger in vagina putting in the lube/spermicide stuff", which was poor timing and made me no longer want to DATY. She smelled clean down there though so I enjoyed the punani for a bit.

She "squeaked and whined and shuddered" maybe a "O" but more likely a "A" for acting. She pulled me up and I stood up next to the table. She took a rubber in her mouth and did a decent CBJ, not taking any pains to hide the condom as some girls do, very mechanical. Anyway it was an ok CBJ for about 5 strokes! Seriously, LOL it was like just to get the rubber on. Anyway I then turn her around and begin to bang away standing as she lay spread on the edge of the bed/table thing. She moaned a bit but was DFE in this position.

Soooo I flip her over and mish, trying to LFK or even DFK but no response. Not to worry, I don't need that but would be nice to have some response, she seemed so DFE I whispered to her "The condom came off, can I come in you", she jumped and pulled away, I had to laugh inside knowing the rubber was still on, but she was no longer DFE! I turned her over and did DS, flabby butt but not fat, just showing her age or lack of exercise, but who cares at this point. As I slide in deep she pulls away slightly, either I am too long (yea I wish, hahaha) or she is not into this position. Either way she seems to be pulling away so it gets to be a chase scene from the "Three Stooges" as I try to pump and she pulls away till her head is on the mirror thing. She was obviously a lay there and let me work kinda gal so I didn't even try ACG or CG.

Anyway I pull out and sit back on the chair asking her to finish me off with a CBJ, she says loudly "I no do that", not knowing what "THAT" was, I didn't want to argue and pulled off the rubber telling her to stroke me off. She stood next to me, allowing her ass to be near my face but the stroking angle was not the greatest, like she was pulling it away from her. Picture this, she standing next to the chair, ass facing towards the back, next to me stooped over trying to get a stroke going more than 10 pulls because she has a bad position, she can't maintain the tempo. It would have been better I told her for her to sit between my legs she said "No, I no like" so I took over the stroking, telling her to lick my nips and play with my balls, which she obliged.

As I stroked, and was ready to blow my load, I gave her the "banana" and she began to pull the pud. Now since I was frustrated and a big/heavy/strong shooter, she was thinking she could dribble it on the floor on the towel she had placed there. I came hard and hit the damn mirror and table/bed with the first blast, she exclaimed, "Shit, shit too muchie", trying to cover the head and stopped cold! As I laughed at the look and reaction on her face, and was cumming I took over, I used her hand to stroke and held the "cover hand" away killing the bed and she removed her hands, I still stroked till it was all over the bed edge and towel on the floor. She stood there watching.

She was visibly upset but kept sayinig "too strong, too muchie. Ahhhh you shoot bed. Ahhhh". Now this was not a compliment, I think she was mad she had to clean up the sheet/bed cover and I motioned for her to look at the mirror, she again began to get visbily disgruntled like a mother cleaning up after a child who spilled his food from the high chair, LOL. I didn't mean to blast off like that but she was so DFE it made me more determined to get off. I would have blasted COT if she was in the "customary" position, but her choice, not mine.

Self shower, in a two shower room, she self showered in the other shower head. No attention afterwards for sure!

Overall damage. 50/house. $. 50/cookie.. 20/cleanup tip as I did feel it would help her be ok with changing the bedding! I saw afterwards she did strip the bed, so at oeast it seems a clean place.

A/4 L/6. 5 S/4

Would not repeat, at least not during the mid-day lunch break, maybe she's better at night, but o-well, thats my story on "Cookie".

Rhoku74
10-30-08, 20:04
Went to see Chanel the other day at Century Square. She looks just like he picture. Since it was going to be my first time, I just opted for the "Soft Hands Massage" just to see what the place was like. I usually get the cheepest service a provider provides the first time I see them. HJ's, 30 minute session, etc. Just to see if I like them. Hate to waste to much money on a girl I don't want to be with, but don't have the heart just to turn around and walk out if I don't like what I see. Anywayzz. She started with a simple backrub with some lotion as we talked story. She asked if I was ready to turn over and I said "yes". I turned over, she undressed and oiled up jr. Nice technique. Going fast, then slowing down and moving her hand all around. Let me suck on tits, rub ass and rub outside of shaved pus. No FIV. She sped things up and I shot my load.

Side notes:

1. Kind of small in there. FS is going to be tight on that massage table. Probably end up on the floor or DS over the table.

2. As I was dressing and getting ready to leave, she was changing the sheets on the table. Thats a plus. I hope that wasn't just for show and that it was clean sheets.

3. They do validate which is a good thing. My appointment was running late, so if the didn't I would have has to pay an extra 12 dollars in parking. (3 bucks per half hour)

Will repeat for FS next time.

R74

Ck813
10-30-08, 21:10
So it was about 3 am and my cock was throbbing for this one particular girl Nina at VIP. I pulled up to VIP and parked my vehicle. I walked into VIP and there she was Nina. I asked her to go into the room with me but she did not like my attitude from another night so she walked outside. I followed behind her and talked to her outside hugged her and gave her a peck on the cheek. She still did not want to go in the room but after talking to her we went in and it was worth all .50 for house and 200.00 for Nina. We started off with affectionate hugs and I kept kissing her on her cheek. We lay on the bed and I hugged her as she stroked my cock. She went down on me covered and wow what a nice soft sensual BJ. We went into CG and this girl is a loud one and boy did that even drive me even more crazy. We ended up in mish and I just blew my load.

L/9 S/9 A/9

Will definitely repeat in fact probably tonight before I see Naomi tomorrow.

True Lies
10-31-08, 02:02
Hey True Lies,

Quite interesting that HJ is pretty much automatic with her. I saw her at Siam Thai (way back when) and she seemed to be be really uptight. A friend of mine tried to get a HJ, but she did not do it for him. Given that she does the HJ now, does she allow you to roam her landscape?I didn't try, building up a relationship I guess and not wanting to piss her off. I think the more regular you become the more relaxed she becomes. We'll see.

Blake123
10-31-08, 05:11
What is the name of her studio or business? Whats Meg's score on looks? More than a 6? Mahalos!

I saw her a couple of months ago--posted a report at that time. She works out of her apartment (clean) on Kalakaua (near Makaloa). I'd say her looks are a 5, IMHO. Very nice and friendly. Gives a very good swedish-type massage. YMMV as far as getting a handjob, but I know it can be had. She's worth the money. I do plan on repeating. Good luck.

Strong Mojo
10-31-08, 13:10
Hey True Lies,

Quite interesting that HJ is pretty much automatic with her. I saw her at Siam Thai (way back when) and she seemed to be be really uptight. A friend of mine tried to get a HJ, but she did not do it for him. Given that she does the HJ now, does she allow you to roam her landscape?

My guess is that she was more cautious as Nina wouldn't allow such a practice in her shop. It's totally different now that she's at Yang's. Enjoy.

sm

Too Cheezy
10-31-08, 13:58
Does anybody know is Yes Massage is still open?? I heard the Kris was moving to a new location. Do anybody know if she is still off Union st.

Rotten Otto
10-31-08, 22:21
So it was about 3 am and my cock was throbbing for this one particular girl Nina at VIP. I pulled up to VIP and parked my vehicle. I walked into VIP and there she was Nina. I asked her to go into the room with me but she did not like my attitude from another night so she walked outside. I followed behind her and talked to her outside hugged her and gave her a peck on the cheek. She still did not want to go in the room but after talking to her we went in and it was worth all .50 for house and 200.00 for Nina. We started off with affectionate hugs and I kept kissing her on her cheek. We lay on the bed and I hugged her as she stroked my cock. She went down on me covered and wow what a nice soft sensual BJ. We went into CG and this girl is a loud one and boy did that even drive me even more crazy. We ended up in mish and I just blew my load.

L/9 S/9 A/9

Will definitely repeat in fact probably tonight before I see Naomi tomorrow.

200 bones is tooooo much for any AMP'er, IMHO. I know she looks hot, but I'd take another wh*re and save the dough. You be spoilin' these ho's bro.

Word to the wise: think with your head not your boto...

Blake123
11-01-08, 04:11
Tonight I went to see a girl named He at Mai Massage (on page 8 in this week's Pennysaver). She gave me probably the most awesome Swedish massage I've ever had. Her hands are so soft, and her massage technique almost put me to sleep. Will definitely repeat.

Captin Crunch
11-01-08, 06:06
The place at Stadium Mall is legit. I went there today and received one of the best Swedish massage I ever had. Will repeat.

Mrbobolala
11-01-08, 06:18
So Aloha TLC an AMP? I was confused when the word "legit" popped up a few times. How much did this provider set you back, $? Mahalos!AMP - yes. paid housd and 1.2 as I always do. I think the legit came up because as soon as she started massaging it was so good i didnt do the normal grabass that gives them the impression that i know what kinda place it is.

Blake123
11-01-08, 07:04
The place at Stadium Mall is legit. I went there today and received one of the best Swedish massage I ever had. Will repeat.

Can you tell us her name?

Mongers Rus
11-01-08, 08:41
My guess is that she was more cautious as Nina wouldn't allow such a practice in her shop. It's totally different now that she's at Yang's. Enjoy.

smCan you describe Patti. I've been going to Siam for at least a couple of years. I can't recall Patti. Is she Pranny?

Daspbrah
11-01-08, 12:36
Tonight I went to see a girl named He at Mai Massage (on page 8 in this week's Pennysaver). She gave me probably the most awesome Swedish massage I've ever had. Her hands are so soft, and her massage technique almost put me to sleep. Will definitely repeat.

Totally legit on the flip? Any cashew, pistachio or almond brushing? How was her looks n' body? I think they just opened, PS had their grand opening thing advertised. Mahalo for the lead.

Daspbrah
11-01-08, 12:52
Can you describe Patti. I've been going to Siam for at least a couple of years. I can't recall Patti. Is she Pranny?

She is not Pranee. However, Patt(i) or Patt(y) at Yangs looks like a Chinese-esque anime character. Small unassuming eyes, semi-long jet black hair, petite non-curvy frame, soft nimble hands and very young looks. To most, she would be described as "kinda cute." To others who aren't into Asian girls, shes so-so. I think she gets the job done well, being one of the youngest providers, a decent masseuse and an almost shoe in for HE. If you talk, she will too. Shes smarter than most people will assume, and is selective about her personal info in conversation depending on how she sees you.

I would recommend her.

Gherkin
11-01-08, 13:13
She is not Pranee. However, Patt(i) or Patt(y) at Yangs looks like a Chinese-esque anime character. Small unassuming eyes, semi-long jet black hair, petite non-curvy frame, soft nimble hands and very young looks. To most, she would be described as "kinda cute." To others who aren't into Asian girls, shes so-so. I think she gets the job done well, being one of the youngest providers, a decent masseuse and an almost shoe in for HE. If you talk, she will too. Shes smarter than most people will assume, and is selective about her personal info in conversation depending on how she sees you.

I would recommend her.

I agree fully with this description. Chinese. Pretty but not gorgeous. Smart. Reasonably good massage skills. Good conversationalist. Smiles. Thin. No boobs or bum.

Gherkin

Captin Crunch
11-01-08, 13:23
Didn't bother to ask; she knew me because her friend used to work for me. When I go back, I will ask and report back.
Can you tell us her name?

Asianlover4u
11-01-08, 13:27
Had a chance to stop by again, and I love the massage she gives. While I am laying on my stomach, she rubs between my legs, my ass crack, rubs against jr. On the flip she started massaging jr nice and slow with some ball rubbing, then started to speed up and caught me off guard but stuck her finger in my a-hole. Not that I am gay or anything but it felt kind of wierd/good and made me explode.

Will return, the only thing I don't like is the location. It is on Lusitania street with apartment buildings right across and only street parking.

Asianlover4u
11-01-08, 13:32
By any chance does any one have info:

Japanese Therapists (http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/901413113.html)

Bikini Massage (http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/897331600.html)

Rika (http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/888728853.html)

Any info will be appreciated.

Rastakid
11-01-08, 15:30

Any info will be appreciated. Had a go with Jenn yesterday, she advertises as japanese therapists but is korean that was born and raised in japan. She wouldn't give her age, but laughed at mine, so she's atleast 35. Arrived at the building and was hassled by the parking lady as I didn't know which store front was her, so had to park elsewhere and then call again. When I arrived the the front door looks like the typical AMP with steel door and doorbell. She let me in and I took a shower which was very clean and quite nice since it has jets on the side that you can turn on. The massage was terrible, she used of those three ball triangles and just was not very good overall, but on the flip she continued the massage, and asked if I wanted Jr massaged, and started to massage as my hands roamed and started to rub her crotch she lifted her leg and sat up on the table, then she got in the 69 position, and wanted daty, as she continued the HE, and she was very clean and tasted very good. She enjoyed it, then I exploded on her clothes and I left after the shower. 5 upfront, . 6 tip = $. 1 total

L=7

S=4

Massage/7HE

A=9

As always YMMV and didn't mention but was kinda hard to get ahold of initially and the initial phone call scared me as for some reason I couldn't understand her and thought she was going to be much older. And the pictures are accurate of the table and her.

Insatiable808
11-01-08, 16:21
Had a chance to stop by again, and I love the massage she gives. While I am laying on my stomach, she rubs between my legs, my ass crack, rubs against jr. On the flip she started massaging jr nice and slow with some ball rubbing, then started to speed up and caught me off guard but stuck her finger in my a-hole. Not that I am gay or anything but it felt kind of wierd/good and made me explode.

Will return, the only thing I don't like is the location. It is on Lusitania street with apartment buildings right across and only street parking.Sounds like an awesome session!

Can you describe the provider with damage, contact name & ph#?

Mahalo

CM0069
11-01-08, 16:40
Can you tell us her name?There are 3 and others on call there, but most of the time its the manager (ferget her name) Nat. Short thai girl and Nancy. Little thick, bubbly cute personality LOL. They both give the same style if you ask for deep-tissue. Place has a shower also. What I really like is the hot towel rub-down at the beginning and end with deep pressure which really helps get the kinks out. It is not those little warm-hand-towels, it is really hot.

Id say the massages there are great don't expect a he though, I'd save that for door fee at another place LOL.

Stangman808
11-01-08, 18:47

Bikini Massage (http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/897331600.html)

Rika (http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/888728853.html)

Any info will be appreciated."Japanese Therapists" (Ph 927-8586) is SAKURA MASSAGE which is run by Junko. Some forum members may know Junko from other establishments. I believe she is a licensed massage therapist and she gives a good massage. There may be one other women working with her at SAKURA, but I am not absolutely sure. HE maybe possible if they feel comfortable with you or you become a regular customer. YMMV.

Jimmiedean
11-01-08, 19:09
Heading to Fantasia to see my usual but she wasnt working. Was asked to try a new girl there by the name of Cherry. Petite Korean girl less then a buck and but 5'. Wasnt really impressed but figured oh well give her a try. It started off with one of the best massages I have ever had. LOL I almost fell asleep. I actually had to ask her if she wanted me to turn over. Figured the HE would be mediocre because of the great massage. She said what do you like I said whatever. She then started to give me a great bbbj. LOL and this is the first time I have met the girl. Very good job not rushed seemed as if she was enjoying it. I then asked if I could give daty she turned and I returned the favor. She blew me for quite some time and then she put on the condom and we went into acg and finished in mish. she was very petite and her pussy was very tight. L/A/S 6/10/10 basicly no tits but big fat nipples. The mama told me she is training her. She just started a week ago. Definitely will visit again.

Kapalua
11-01-08, 20:59
Does anybody know is Yes Massage is still open??
Yes Massage used to advertise in the PennySaver, but I haven't seen any Yes Massage advertisements in the PennySaver for more than a month. Might want to try calling these phone numbers, although I don't know if any of them are still useful: 782-7356, 561-0194, 275-7619.

Hiram Fly
11-01-08, 22:34
There are 3 and others on call there, but most of the time its the manager (ferget her name) Nat. Short thai girl and Nancy. Little thick, bubbly cute personality LOL. They both give the same style if you ask for deep-tissue. Place has a shower also. What I really like is the hot towel rub-down at the beginning and end with deep pressure which really helps get the kinks out. It is not those little warm-hand-towels, it is really hot.

Id say the massages there are great don't expect a he though, I'd save that for door fee at another place LOL.By the way guys Nancy used to work for Nina at Siam Thai. Ponnie from Siam Thai works there to but part time. So Nancy's technique I felt was very similar to Nina's. I noticed that when she used her elbow on my back shoulder bones, she targets very precise on and between the bone, so was very good, in fact probably the best I felt. I'm always afraid when the therapist use there elbows as they tend to slip off the bone and OUCH! I think you know what I mean.

I usually get a Thai massage when I get Massages and use a towel to cover but at this place they ask you to put on these long shorts. Nancy's mother the owner asked me to them on. I'm like really? Then snickered. However, that told me right off that its legit. Which is was. But props for Nancy for the great massage. Damage was $ + .10. L/A/S 5/8/9

HF

Hiram Fly
11-01-08, 23:36
Tonight I went to see a girl named He at Mai Massage (on page 8 in this week's Pennysaver). She gave me probably the most awesome Swedish massage I've ever had. Her hands are so soft, and her massage technique almost put me to sleep. Will definitely repeat.I went to Mai a couple weeks ago. For the record Mai Thai is at Century Center 1105, to get there you need to go up the opposite side elevator to the 11th floor. If you are looking at the front desk then it's the right side of the building elevators. The room when I went did not have any signs or anything. When you come out of the elevator turn left then left again and it's the last room. These are just regular apartment rooms. The bathroom had a normal bathroom tub instead of a shower stall.

I called for a 90 minute Thai massage and met Mai at the door. Kind of pretty, looks high maintenance.

Massage was done by a Thai girl who I know normally works at Siam Thai because I've seen her before.

I asked her name and she refused to give her name. Throughout the massage I would ask what was her name but she couldn't think of a name, not even a fake name. She asked me to put my underwear back on and lay on the table. Normally Authentic Thai is done on the ground on a soft mat but it was done on a table. They advertise Traditional Thai so I guess that means it's done on the table. I kind of commented on that, since all you need to do is put a mat on the ground and you could advertise as Authentic Thai.

Anyway Ms. NoName gave a really good Thai but not Nina of Siam good. I told her I recognized her from the 39th floor and she got embarrassed cause she never met me before. I told her because I only go to Nina. She kept asking me what makes me like Nina so much. I told her in so many words that it's her style attitude and confidence but it's also just Nina, she's a great person. I said "so" many words because sometimes they don't understand adjectives so I had to keep saying it different ways.

She said that only Nina has been busy lately up there, so she didn't understand. Here I was snickering to myself because it's all the great comments on this site about her lately. Of course I didn't mention this site or that I knew why. I think if they read this site then they would know why.

So since I was doing Thai, there's no lotion. But I prepare for new places and don't use towels and wore tight boxer briefs. So on the flip she can still take a look at jr. But she was smart this one. They used a bed sheet to cover our entire body also, but on my stomach I got her to remove the sheet since it seemed to be in the way, I told her.

But as I turned over she quickly put the sheet back on me. I said ahh, then I told her that she didn't NEED the sheet but she said that she doesn't want to "shame on me". Ooh smart girl. Ms. NoName was very funny, talked well enough english to understand her. She giggled a lot joking with me which showed a good attitude. Her looks were okay, she's not well fit but I couldn't tell if her arm size were muscles or fat. Maybe both.

I went for 90 minutes so it cost .90+.10. If I repeat then maybe ask for Mai to do an oil massage, if she does massages. As I was paying Mai for Ms Noname's massage I whispered what was the therapists name, and she hesitated looked at the therapists and said Ilene.

L/A/S 6/9/7

HF

Blake123
11-02-08, 04:01
Totally legit on the flip? Any cashew, pistachio or almond brushing? How was her looks n' body? I think they just opened, PS had their grand opening thing advertised. Mahalo for the lead.

It was legit. No brushing--but it was my first visit with this girl named He (appears to be 25-30yrs). I'd say her face is a 7, maybe an 8. Can't completely comment on her body because of the attire she wore; however, her boobs did seem to be of a decent size (36). I am definitely going to repeat and will report any other info that may come up. Maybe she'll wear more revealing clothes next time :)

Rastakid
11-02-08, 04:16
Sounds like an awesome session!

Can you describe the provider with damage, contact name & ph#?

MahaloThis one is advertised in the pennysaver as "Korean Style Massage" with phone number (808) 450-1650, but as stated before HE is not always a guaranteed the first time, and parking sucks, unless you know her, and she may let you park in her parking stall. As stated in past she's an older K-woman between 45-55 my guess. Not bad looking for her age and massage is mix of light touch and good strokes, I'm sure she will give deeper massage if asked. I swear if I go in with an ache she will take care of it, without me even saying it, don't know how, but her massage does the trick for me everytime. YMMV

Candid Asians
11-02-08, 04:20
Most of the quality providers are available on Friday, Saturday night. Any good providers available during weekdays, say Monday or Tuesday Noon. 3:00 pm?

Tried Ohana at 1:00pm on a weekday, and the selection were slim and providers were vacuuming, but made them stop to do some business? Tried Lavender, and they had scraps left, but lavender scraps quality is equivalent to pretty good quality when compared to other MPs. Anyone know of other spots for weekday, offpeak? I understand most providers may be sleeping at this hour.

Mahalo

Cleanman
11-02-08, 04:57
Planning a trip to Lavender. Anyone know if Apple is still at Lavender? I've been wanting to try to eat, I mean meet Apple after I've read about her here.

She's still on my "To Do" List.

Simtiki
11-02-08, 05:26
Hey there bros. I saw one of my ATF out there last night and boy did she look hot. I'm not saying where/time or with who. (wink) But she looks hotter out there than in the "cave". IMHO. She has tats on her back and she works near Walmart. Koreamoku. Just wondering. 1st time for me. BTW where is Cherry from Lavender? . Vacation? Have to see the line up tonoght I think.

Mrazz
11-02-08, 07:56
Had a session with Crissy on Friday. I'd been trying to book with her for over a year, but was not able to until recently. My appointment was for the late morning, but she agreed to move it to the early afternoon so I could get some sleep (which didn't happen; this was all on just 1 hour's sleep, she is that sexy) The original plan was for a 90 minute mutual massage, but turned out to be an awesome gfe!

She greeted me wearing a sexy gray pullover dress, a sexy smile and sparkling brown eyes. We hugged and engaged in some light conversing and pleasantries. She offered me a water to drink which I accepted (needed the tongue lube) and I informed her that I had 2 fetishes, to which she replied, "show me" after she'd sat down on her massage table. I proceeded to daty, which didn't bother her at all! She really enjoys daty and tasted so good I didn't want to stop. I'm not sure how long this took, but it was awesome to watch her writhing continuously. Crissy gave me several dfk, which kept me extremely turned on.

She returned the oral favor via BBBJ several times; her mouth felt like wet and warm raw silk! We switched to 69, and traded position a few times. During this, she slipped the raincoat on jr. , and rode me cg, asian cg and sideways cg. I gave her more daty, then we switch to wheelbarrow and standing ds, which led to a nice long release for me. I did daty 1 more time, and she blew hard, plastering my face and hand! All told, it was 2 1/2 hours of time very well spent. This is a must repeat for me; I never did get that massage!

Crissy was well worth the dime and time, will definitely repeat.

Rating: L: 10/A: 10/S: 10 Damage: $$$ plus tip.Is the the Ebony Crissy? So she squirted too?

Daspbrah
11-02-08, 12:07
Is she advertised in PS or something else? Every time I read something on her, it makes me get closer to a decision to go for it.

Big 808
11-02-08, 20:14
Does anyone know the current line up at Crystal Healing?

Mr Okada
11-02-08, 21:30
Is she advertised in PS or something else? Every time I read something on her, it makes me get closer to a decision to go for it.
Don't think she advertises anymore. She's located next door to Golden Massage on S.King St.
Ph.942-2250

Had one of my regular sessions with Michelle a couple of weeks ago and I have to say she is the best overall. IMHO. She's just a little pudgy and older than I like but her massage is very professional and she can definatly get da kinks out. It's kinda weird cause her massages are so good that it almost puts me to sleep. I get massage's every week but when I need the "good" kind, I justify it with the fact that it's only .4 more than my normal massage and I can get that slow sensuous HE to boot. I guess she get me really relaxed because I always have extra heavy load releases with her. (If you tell her how you like it she'll accomodate you there too.) The place is clean and private since she works alone and there's a shower for before and/or after. You'll need to pass some normal qualifying questions but other than that you'll be another satisfied customer and sure to repeat. Have fun Brotha D. You can thank me later. :)
L/6.5 A/9 S/10 $
Mr O.

Alohano
11-02-08, 23:39
Oh Daspbrah. Boy, if there's a holy grail in the legit world, it's Jessica at Thai Hawaiian. Never say never I know. But I don't think there's anyway in the world she'll turn to the dark side.

I had a one hour session with her and she's absolutely beautiful with an incredible body. Her legs are silky smooth.

Very, very weak massage. Moreso than any at Massage Thailand or Thai Hawaiian. Very friendly and pleasant.

She's such a prude, she practically jumped over the table when she THOUGHT the towel was coming off. It wasn't, I just sneezed.

I'll be eagerly awaiting one of you, a better man than I, who can turn this one.

HawaiiSteel
11-03-08, 04:01
Ms NoName might be Nicole. I don't see her at Siam Thai anymore. Been a few months since I seen her last. She is a little chubby not like Nina and the rest of the gals there who are slim and tone.

HawaiiSteel
11-03-08, 04:21
Tried Nina at Siam recently. Beautiful and sexy as described. Started off walking over the body to loosen it up. Afterwards received a relaxing/teasing massage that definitely work up jr. Very pleasant to talk to. Didn't try to see if she allows touching. Wished the relaxing massage was a little firmer and she used less lotion. Contrary to others, the best part of the massage was when she walked on my body. Undecided about a repeat encounter. I know I'm a minority on this.Same here Boku. Thats about all I enjoy about her massage now days is the walk on the back. Everything else is like shes just going thru the motions. I used to get a real great massage from her overall. She would work out all the kinks but now days she just super busy and its taking a toll. Its hard to be efficient when your tired so I just keep hoping to have her when she's fresh. She is sexy so thats why I keep going back now days.

HawaiiSteel
11-03-08, 04:28
I'll give it a try next time I'm really tight. The place above VIP is Thai Issan. The owner Jennifer is really good. I see her from time to time. I like the hot rocks she adds into the mix. She has a tight body too. Cute and petite with meat in the all the right places.

HawaiiSteel
11-03-08, 04:42
Is she advertised in PS or something else? Every time I read something on her, it makes me get closer to a decision to go for it.You should try it brah and see for yourself. She is really friendly and really resembles a korean Carole Kai. Her table is in the front room as soon as you enter but I'm curious to know about those other rooms down the hall before you hit the shower. I felt like I was in a foreign country when I was showering on a wooden pallet. Haha Her place is nice and clean tho. Massage was great. I like how she finishes off the massage after the HE. It gives you time to cum down from the climax. She also taught me a few stretches for my back.

Joe Som
11-03-08, 06:17
Can you describe Patti. I've been going to Siam for at least a couple of years. I can't recall Patti. Is she Pranny?
She was Mei @ Siam Thai

Tyrone Biggins
11-03-08, 07:46
Hey there bros. I saw one of my ATF out there last night and boy did she look hot. I'm not saying where/time or with who. (wink) But she looks hotter out there than in the "cave". IMHO. She has tats on her back and she works near Walmart. Koreamoku. Just wondering. 1st time for me. BTW where is Cherry from Lavender? . Vacation? Have to see the line up tonoght I think.
Been a while, but could it be a provider from PT, VIP or possibly even CS?
PM me her name.

Tadhook
11-03-08, 10:53
Most of the quality providers are available on Friday, Saturday night. Any good providers available during weekdays, say Monday or Tuesday Noon. 3:00 pm?

Tried Ohana at 1:00pm on a weekday, and the selection were slim and providers were vacuuming, but made them stop to do some business? Tried Lavender, and they had scraps left, but lavender scraps quality is equivalent to pretty good quality when compared to other MPs. Anyone know of other spots for weekday, offpeak? I understand most providers may be sleeping at this hour.

Mahalo
It's been my experience over the years that pickings before 6 PM are really slim. My advice is to get the cell phone numbers of your favorites; then you can call them as needed for daytime availability.

StripedFashion
11-03-08, 12:32
Back in their chinese hometown high schools, Mei Ling would play the role of the voluptuous cheerleader. Hot, built and sexy. Patty, on the other hand, would play the role of the smart (geeky) girl, but still cute in that dorky kind of way.Now that I can honestly say I have seen both of them, I agree. Called Yang and specifically asked for Patty, for what I was anticipating as my first MT HE. Figure I’d try the buzz, as everyone seems to be getting lucky with this one.

Even if I already met with a sno-bunny escort provider the night before, I still wanted to continue and get the bump on. It’s actually been a while since I’ve received any play from an Azn girl. Was greeted at the door by Patty who I think is pretty freeking cute. Got that “room” that everyone was talking about (thanks for the PMs btw gents!). That light at the end of the tunnel shined a bit of hope for me and my soon to be throbbing brethren. It was then she started asking me a bunch of questions regarding how I heard about her, etc. I’ve never been clever at telling tall tales and making up excuses on the spot. What was I supposed to tell her “Oh, from a local online sex forum”? I gave her some lazy answer and she knew I was lying. “My friend.” DOH!

I couldn’t help but think how Patty, though much skinnier reminded me of this girl I used to date from Hokkaido a few years ago. Her round face, Tweety bird lips and even the slowly spoken and medium-low voiced Engu-Rish (Eng-wish?) during the rub down. Both even have rabbit-like front teeth, one slightly layering over the other. I couldn’t take my gaze off of her alien-like eyes. Prolly cause she fits the profile of how I like my "regular" women: simple.

So here I am, smelling the rose petal lotion on my face and body. Patty, somewhat painfully kneads the knots from my out my back. I turn around and she flips that small slice of cloth from where God split me in-two to cover my meat and two members. That Mandarin “journey music” on the stereo gets louder and I wait. She is close to “my area”, but I keep the little guy at bay, ready to do the stand on command at the right moment.

(And like how Charlie Brown runs down the field to finally kick that football) Patty starts to get closer and in between my legs and I feel that rush of blood and I’m thinking “hold steady, steady”. (Then Lucy decides a change of plan by pulling that glorious piece of pigskin from under him!) No skin touching here. Rather she sits me up, gives me the warm towel and ends with a “Thank You!”

UGHH!!

That fantastic and adventurous journey soundtrack on the Yang boom box is now shifted to the “As the World Turns” type compositions. I remember being pretty fucking salty. Now dressed and ready to leave, Patty was there to give me the parking pass and I had that attitude like “yea, yeah, yeah…just give me the fucking thing so I can get outta here” LOL! She sensed I was disappointed but with a cute smile asked me if I felt better after the rub down. Answer was that she actually did give a good massage, carried on an interesting conversation about why she never goes hiking in China cause of poisonous snakes and of course, I couldn't deny that face. Aww! Tipped, gave a hug and left.

*Patty at Yangs in the CC*
(808) 927-0716

.6 + .2

L 7.5/A 8/S 8

Let's hope for my sake Patty eventually offers me that ending. Would love to repeat with her regardless and she perhaps cured the sno-bunny obsession I've had for some time now. Gotta keep the breed pure!

StripedFashion

Lost In Hawaii
11-03-08, 13:00
I agree fully with this description. Chinese. Pretty but not gorgeous. Smart. Reasonably good massage skills. Good conversationalist. Smiles. Thin. No boobs or bum.

GherkinSo patti? Patty? is this No boobs lady? where might a brother find her working at? I have this thing for small boobs. Also does she work in the mornings? before 12pm?

Thank in advance

Daspbrah
11-03-08, 13:44

How does Meg advertise? Anyone have her contact info?

Daspbrah
11-03-08, 13:56
Is this a regular old MT ad made to look new, or a real "new" deal? Anyone got info on this ad from CL? Sounds promising...?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/900949500.html

Much Mahalo!

Das P Brah

Turboman808
11-03-08, 15:51

So what was the point of this post? This forum is for sharing. If you don't care to share, please don't bother posting. To top it off, you ask for info from the other members who regularly contribute.

Honolulu Chas
11-03-08, 17:24
Does anyone know the current line up at Crystal Healing?Mama Jun, Cherry, Miko, and a new lady named Bonnie (no relation to any other Bonnie, as far as I know).

Hello Kitty
11-03-08, 17:46
So what was the point of this post? This forum is for sharing. If you don't care to share, please don't bother posting. To top it off, you ask for info from the other members who regularly contribute.Agree. whats the point of letting us know that he see his ATF and never tell her name. but hay.? let me guess hmm.." bus stop girl? '' (wink x2) you the man.

Kapalua
11-03-08, 21:08
Does anyone know the current line up at Crystal Healing?
The last I heard (in October) it was Mama Jun, Kay, Tammy and Miko. However, availability can change from day to day, so it's best to call Jun (941-9779) and ask her who is presently available.

Edit: The above message was posted before I saw the "Crystal Healing update" message of Honolulu Chas. He is this forum's leading source for CHM information, and I happily defer to his knowledge. :)

Tiger Shark 69
11-03-08, 21:24
Yes Massage used to advertise in the PennySaver, but I haven't seen any Yes Massage advertisements in the PennySaver for more than a month. Might want to try calling these phone numbers, although I don't know if any of them are still useful: 782-7356, 561-0194, 275-7619.Hey Kapalua,

Is Kris the only provider here? or is there another? What is the stats?

Looks/Service etc.

Kapalua
11-03-08, 21:38
Anyone know if Apple is still at Lavender? I've been wanting to try to eat, I mean meet Apple after I've read about her here.
Lavender's advertised phone number is 944-2855. So you might want to call Lavender and try to make an appointment to see her. If she's no longer working there, then you will know.

Justin H
11-03-08, 22:02
So what was the point of this post? This forum is for sharing. If you don't care to share, please don't bother posting. To top it off, you ask for info from the other members who regularly contribute.

Yea! Mahalo gozaimasu

Aboonai
11-03-08, 22:48
So patti? Patty? is this No boobs lady? where might a brother find her working at? I have this thing for small boobs. Also does she work in the mornings? before 12pm?

Thank in advance

Yang's Massage

Century Center, 3401

927-0716

Yes she does work morning/days but best that you call to confirm.

Daspbrah
11-03-08, 23:11
Oh Daspbrah. Boy, if there's a holy grail in the legit world, it's Jessica at Thai Hawaiian. Never say never I know. But I don't think there's anyway in the world she'll turn to the dark side.

I had a one hour session with her and she's absolutely beautiful with an incredible body. Her legs are silky smooth.

Very, very weak massage. Moreso than any at Massage Thailand or Thai Hawaiian. Very friendly and pleasant.

She's such a prude, she practically jumped over the table when she THOUGHT the towel was coming off. It wasn't, I just sneezed.

I'll be eagerly awaiting one of you, a better man than I, who can turn this one.

She (Jessica) is quite stunning, but so prudish. She will quickly learn, her looks (with big tits and ass) will only take her so far, especially with a crappy light massage. No power! She should use that lack of power on an area that actually needs less power, like the twig n' berries. Bum bai she learn, hopefully.

I have confidence in an inevitable HJ/HE. (In an animated superhero cartoon voice) "It will take all of our collective powers to conquer this resistant force!" "Mongerers of Honolulu, unite!"

Beat the Jessica.

Daspbrah
11-03-08, 23:22
Don't think she advertises anymore. She's located next door to Golden Massage on S.King St.
Ph.942-2250

Had one of my regular sessions with Michelle a couple of weeks ago and I have to say she is the best overall. IMHO. She's just a little pudgy and older than I like but her massage is very professional and she can definatly get da kinks out. It's kinda weird cause her massages are so good that it almost puts me to sleep. I get massage's every week but when I need the "good" kind, I justify it with the fact that it's only .4 more than my normal massage and I can get that slow sensuous HE to boot. I guess she get me really relaxed because I always have extra heavy load releases with her. (If you tell her how you like it she'll accomodate you there too.) The place is clean and private since she works alone and there's a shower for before and/or after. You'll need to pass some normal qualifying questions but other than that you'll be another satisfied customer and sure to repeat. Have fun Brotha D. You can thank me later. :)
L/6.5 A/9 S/10 $
Mr O.

Thanks Mr. Okada. That means her location is around the area from A's Barbershop huh? So heres the mongerer plan: charge up the nut sacks by getting a haircut at A's. And by staring, burn holes all over her body, from my overly overt "fixated" laser vision. Then, upload those images to the spank bank flash drive. After, walk across the street to "Carole Kai's" studio and hopefully blast the family lineage all over the place.

Sounds like a plan.

Kapalua
11-03-08, 23:28
Hey Kapalua,

Looks/Service etc.
Sorry, I don't know. I was just providing information that I had about the advertisements and phone numbers.

Simtiki
11-04-08, 00:30
Lavender's advertised phone number is 944-2855. So you might want to call Lavender and try to make an appointment to see her. If she's no longer working there, then you will know.Just PM me if you want info. on who is my ATF.

BTW Apple is still there.

Myster
11-04-08, 00:30
Went mongering today and didn't feel like visiting Nirvana again.- seen Miki with same good results last week.

Decided to visit Ichiban. Haven't visited since they changed their name but I only seen June sitting down.- Kelly was busy. I remember seeing June months ago and it was a decent experience; but, I didn't want to partake again.

Went to Tokyo Relaxation. I can't remember what it is called now but it's at Century Center. I knew my regular was not there based on many of you fellow mongers' reports.

Met Coco, mid 30, early 40 with natural c. She is 5'5 about 120-125 lbs and was very inviting. Her english was really broken but she really took charge. Standard TS and really took care of the 2 main spots.- front and back. Real attention was given to my back side.

Back into the room, so-so massage and within 10 minutes, began to lick everywhere. Lot of saliva.- no anal probe. Turned around and BBBJ for at least 5 minutes. Really stood up while she went back and forth from licking and sucking nut sack.

Ready for the deed! Covered fs, mish, doggie to completion. She wiped with warm, damp towel and ready to head out.

Damage - $.5
A/S/L - 7/7/6

I really enjoyed the service and would repeat. I wouldn't mind seeing a younger version though.

Honolulu Chas
11-04-08, 02:25
Correction: Kay is on vacation, so the lineup is mama Jun, Miko, Cherry and the new lady Bonnie (still don't have any info on her).

Rascal X
11-04-08, 02:34
Yang's Massage

Century Center, 3401

927-0716

Yes she does work morning/days but best that you call to confirm.
Is this the same Patti that used to work at Island Massage a few years ago?

Viper78
11-04-08, 02:46
Is this a regular old MT ad made to look new, or a real "new" deal? Anyone got info on this ad from CL? Sounds promising...?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/900949500.html

Much Mahalo!

Das P BrahI searched the# on CL and got this ad

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/900728444.html

Then did a little more digging and got this:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=702129&postcount=1872

Memahu
11-04-08, 03:25
Hey there bros. I saw one of my ATF out there last night and boy did she look hot. I'm not saying where/time or with who. (wink) But she looks hotter out there than in the "cave". IMHO. That reminds me of my ATF. Her name is ***** at *******.

Kauai Kid
11-04-08, 03:28
Now that I can honestly say I have seen both of them, I agree. Called Yang and specifically asked for Patty, for what I was anticipating as my first MT HE. Figure I’d try the buzz, as everyone seems to be getting lucky with this one.

Even if I already met with a sno-bunny escort provider the night before, I still wanted to continue and get the bump on. It’s actually been a while since I’ve received any play from an Azn girl. Was greeted at the door by Patty who I think is pretty freeking cute. Got that “room” that everyone was talking about (thanks for the PMs btw gents!). That light at the end of the tunnel shined a bit of hope for me and my soon to be throbbing brethren. It was then she started asking me a bunch of questions regarding how I heard about her, etc. I’ve never been clever at telling tall tales and making up excuses on the spot. What was I supposed to tell her “Oh, from a local online sex forum”? I gave her some lazy answer and she knew I was lying. “My friend.” DOH!

I couldn’t help but think how Patty, though much skinnier reminded me of this girl I used to date from Hokkaido a few years ago. Her round face, Tweety bird lips and even the slowly spoken and medium-low voiced Engu-Rish (Eng-wish?) during the rub down. Both even have rabbit-like front teeth, one slightly layering over the other. I couldn’t take my gaze off of her alien-like eyes. Prolly cause she fits the profile of how I like my "regular" women: simple.

So here I am, smelling the rose petal lotion on my face and body. Patty, somewhat painfully kneads the knots from my out my back. I turn around and she flips that small slice of cloth from where God split me in-two to cover my meat and two members. That Mandarin “journey music” on the stereo gets louder and I wait. She is close to “my area”, but I keep the little guy at bay, ready to do the stand on command at the right moment.

(And like how Charlie Brown runs down the field to finally kick that football) Patty starts to get closer and in between my legs and I feel that rush of blood and I’m thinking “hold steady, steady”. (Then Lucy decides a change of plan by pulling that glorious piece of pigskin from under him!) No skin touching here. Rather she sits me up, gives me the warm towel and ends with a “Thank You!”

UGHH!!

That fantastic and adventurous journey soundtrack on the Yang boom box is now shifted to the “As the World Turns” type compositions. I remember being pretty fucking salty. Now dressed and ready to leave, Patty was there to give me the parking pass and I had that attitude like “yea, yeah, yeah…just give me the fucking thing so I can get outta here” LOL! She sensed I was disappointed but with a cute smile asked me if I felt better. Answer was that she actually did give a good massage, carried on an interesting conversation about why she never goes hiking in China cause of poisonous snakes and of course, I couldn't deny that face. Tipped her, gave her a hug and left.

*Patty at Yangs in the CC*
(808) 927-0716

.6 + .2

L 7.5/A 8/S 8

Let's hope for my sake Patty eventually offers me that ending. Would love to repeat with her regardless and she perhaps cured the sno-bunny obsession I've had for some time now. Gotta keep the breed pure!

StripedFashionHad the same experience from her, no HE of any sort on my first and second visits. Perhaps it is the third visit that will finally make it complete. If not, then will move on to the next MT.

Morbius 1
11-04-08, 03:51
Just had a 90min. Deep tissue /oil massage with Mai in #1105 century center. She has a new place but use to work with jennifer at thai issan and then shared space with hiroko at #102 centry center. She looked really hot today. Tight white pants showing a perfect thai butt and a sexy pink tank top holding some great boobs. She has one of the best bod's of all the thai massage girls. Nina and jennifer and A included. Because she is about 5'5 and the other girls are shorter more compact. She has a 17 year old bikini model body. Athletic-toned and very "sweet". The massage was medium pressure and I asked for lotion instead of oil. She was very friendly and personable but no extra play. Kept towel on but did give nice butt cheek massage for 5min. All and all a pleasant and professional experience. Wish she gave more"play". But she is hot to look at. Willprobably see her at least once a week.

Blake123
11-04-08, 04:18
How does Meg advertise? Anyone have her contact info?

Here's here latest CL ad. She doesn't advertise that often.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/895669172.html
PM me if you have any problem contacting her.

Poi Dog
11-04-08, 04:49
Heading to Fantasia to see my usual but she wasnt working. Was asked to try a new girl there by the name of Cherry. Petite Korean girl less then a buck and but 5'. Wasnt really impressed but figured oh well give her a try. It started off with one of the best massages I have ever had. LOL I almost fell asleep. I actually had to ask her if she wanted me to turn over. Figured the HE would be mediocre because of the great massage. She said what do you like I said whatever. She then started to give me a great bbbj. LOL and this is the first time I have met the girl. Very good job not rushed seemed as if she was enjoying it. I then asked if I could give daty she turned and I returned the favor. She blew me for quite some time and then she put on the condom and we went into acg and finished in mish. she was very petite and her pussy was very tight. L/A/S 6/10/10 basicly no tits but big fat nipples. The mama told me she is training her. She just started a week ago. Definitely will visit again.

JD,

What was the damage for this petite spinnah? Thinking of paying a visit!

much mahalos and stay safe gents!

Poi Dog

Surfer Ten
11-04-08, 04:51
How does Meg advertise? Anyone have her contact info?Hey Brotha Das,

Here is her ad on CL: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/895669172.html

When I tried her out, her ad didn't have "no sexual requests please". In previous ads, she always had that caveat. So, since that one ad didn't, of course, I saw it as pretty much an engraved invitation for me so I responded!

As the other's posted, she's totally not into HE's. I certainly tried my best to initiate something without being so ballsy as to grab her hand and place it on Jr. and you can be sure I tried everything in the book! But, alas, no "massagie" for "Junyah Boy" She did use a small towel to cover me and I really had fun making that tent pop and dance, but she paid no attention and focused on the therapeutic massage.

After it was over I did feel like it was worth the money though. Pretty good massage, not as good as Jean or Michelle but pretty damn good. I kinda got a "thing" for Chinese girls so since her place was fairly nice, clean shower, above average looks, pleasant attitude, and asked several times about the pressure and how I was doing, I left pretty satisfied. I also had the feeling that perhaps a HE could be had if I became a regular. One brother posted that he actually got a HE so you could be lucky too!

Enjoy and be safe my Brotha!

ST

Jimmiedean
11-04-08, 05:20
JD,

Poi DogThe usual. 5 house 1.5. I never felt rushed. Talked about relaxed. LOL

PM if you have other questions

Kaminari
11-04-08, 06:54
Hello gents,

I am fairly fresh to this forum so any advice is cool. This is my second post actually and I just wanted to let you all now bout my fist time at Lavender. I usually hit Pine Tree for some action but decided to try something different. Went in at around 2am or so on Halloween night. Girl named gigi? . No TS (I guess since it was my first time there, TS wasn't an option) pretty good CBJ, then CFS. She was pretty dam hot Imho. Hopefully next time it gets a little better.

L - 9 (if you like the mix)
A - 8
S - 8

Safe mongering all.

Van Deventer
11-04-08, 10:48
Has anyone seen Selena at Century Square recently (at Sexy Asian Angels)? The last several times I made an appointment to see her, I show up and they tell me that she had to leave. Then they offer one of the other girls. I am wondering if she still works there.

I did have a session with Chanel. There are more posts of her in the "Best HJs" thread. I agree with those posts that it was kind of a SOE. She had just showered, so she didn't even bother to get dressed when she came into the room for the session. She was drying off, but she didn't even wrap herself with the towel. I just opted for the "soft hand massage." She is very friendly. I would characterize her body as "baby fat". I would repeat.

DVD

Daspbrah
11-04-08, 14:06
Is this the same Patti that used to work at Island Massage a few years ago?

This girl has migrated more than a water buffalo in the mojave. However, lucky for us she is still in service. Despite her age, she is a seasoned veteran. She started young and still is young, early-mid twenties. Patience, reassurance and some Kala will persuade her to give the ever elusive desire of the mongers. Once you are in the "circle of trust" you won't even need to ask. Thats why I have my own unsaid secret name for her: automatty patty.

Das P Brah

Daspbrah
11-04-08, 14:15
I searched the# on CL and got this ad

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/900728444.html

Then did a little more digging and got this:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=702129&postcount=1872

Ah, it's Leilani. She has contradicting info on her ads...no "goodie" requests, weird huh? Anyone else got info on her? Anyway great intel Viper78, much Mahalos!

Daspbrah
11-04-08, 14:23
Much Mahalos Surfer Ten & Blake123, Meg sounds promising.

Jimmiedean
11-04-08, 16:33
She was pretty dam hot Imho. Hopefully next time it gets a little better.

L - 9 (if you like the mix)
A - 8
S - 8

What kind of girl was she the usual Korean? Or a local girl? Lavender is a place to go if you want to be seen... LOL They should put up a spotlight. At least you had a costume on so no one can recognize you.

Nautboi808
11-04-08, 17:15
Had the same experience from her, no HE of any sort on my first and second visits. Perhaps it is the third visit that will finally make it complete. If not, then will move on to the next MT.

I guess with Patti it's a hit or miss. When I see her now, it's an automatic HE with ass grabbing. I was actually one of the lucky ones who got HE on the first time. On the flip, Jr woke up. She asked me if I was okay as she was rubbing my inner thigh. I said I'm more than okay, then she asked if I wanted a massage over there. OF COURSE!! Now when I go before the flip she does the light finger nail caress action then tells me to flip over. She doesn't even bother to cover my ass with the small towel anymore.

Be patient and treat her with respect. I'm sure once she's comfortable with you, HE will be a regular thing.

Gen Shipseki
11-04-08, 17:24
I've had the same...but the question is have you been able to see tits or touch downstairs?

I guess with Patti it's a hit or miss. When I see her now, it's an automatic HE with ass grabbing. I was actually one of the lucky ones who got HE on the first time. On the flip, Jr woke up. She asked me if I was okay as she was rubbing my inner thigh. I said I'm more than okay, then she asked if I wanted a massage over there. OF COURSE!! Now when I go before the flip she does the light finger nail caress action then tells me to flip over. She doesn't even bother to cover my ass with the small towel anymore.

Be patient and treat her with respect. I'm sure once she's comfortable with you, HE will be a regular thing.

Chiatrimmer
11-04-08, 18:16
Can I please get some assistance? I am in Waikiki at a convention through Saturday. No rental car, but I don't mind a reasonable taxi ride. I'm looking for a FBSM with a HE. No other services needed. Of course, if the provider were eye candy and allowed some roaming, that would be icing. I would like to pump as much money into the economy as I can.

Thank you in advance.

Chia

Chiatrimmer
11-04-08, 18:18
I am in Waikiki at a convention through Saturday. No rental car, but I don't mind a reasonable taxi ride. I'm looking for a FBSM with a HE. No other services needed. Of course, if the provider were eye candy and allowed some roaming, that would be icing. I would like to pump as much money into the economy as I can.

Thank you in advance.

Chia

Lost In Hawaii
11-04-08, 18:24
Yang's Massage

Century Center, 3401

927-0716

Yes she does work morning/days but best that you call to confirm.Thank Aboonai

Kapalua
11-04-08, 19:27
That reminds me of my ATF. Her name is ***** at *******.
Hey, I know her! She's just as good as XXXXX, who works at XXXXX. :D

Kapalua
11-04-08, 19:36
Went to Tokyo Relaxation. I can't remember what it is called now but it's at Century Center.
Angel Relaxation, Century Center #109 (1750 Kalakaua Avenue), telephone: 946-6070.

Nautboi808
11-04-08, 21:36
I've had the same...but the question is have you been able to see tits or touch downstairs?

No such luck. Haven't tried yet though. Don't want to be disrespectful. Read somewhere in the forum that she allowed tittie play when she was working somewhere else. Not sure how to approach it with her. She seems kinda shy. Don't want to get too nuts and loose a guaranteed thing if you know what I mean.

Cleanman
11-05-08, 03:20
Felt in the mood so I called Lavender to make sure Boa was working already, but I was told by MS, "Boa on vacation, we have two new girls".

Damm! Boa just got here from SF and now she's on vacation. I asked ms when will she be back, she said "maybe December, we have two new girls".

I plan to check out the "two new girls" (one at a time) and post a report.

Little Bro
11-05-08, 04:48
First time contributing - I've seen so many posts regarding Thai Hawaiian at cc but have not seen one on Jane. I thought I'd give some feedback.

Last week I called Kay in hopes on getting my usual Mae or A for my monthly legit oil massage. I usually show up after work around 4pm but I was late and called around 5:30pm. Both were busy so I said whoever is available then. I showed up 10 minutes early and a very cute Thai girl greeted me at the door. She asked me if I would like to take a shower, which I did.

After I was pau, the therapist showed me to the big room with the large mirror near the front door. She asked me if I've been here before and I said that I have been coming to Thai Hawaiian for a few months already but normally have the other therapist massage me. I introduced myself and she said her name was Jane.

Jane is about 5'.3 and maybe 125lbs. Looked about 28 years old. Super cute face. Nice tan like all Thai girls. Brown hair down to her shoulders. Her eyes were gorgeous and had a very great looking ass, as I could see from the mirror. She asked me to get on my stomach as she started to massage my legs. I had to turn my head toward the mirror so I could see this girl in action. Her massage was just great, perfect pressure. I like firm pressure.

We did the normal conversations how long have you worked in Hawaii and what did you do in Thailand. She looked like a mix of Thai, Chinese, Korean because of her eyes. I tell you brothers this girl is cute. She asked if I wanted her to walk on my back so I said yes. She repositioned the towel long ways and walked up and down my back and legs. After walking my back she squatted down and started needing my back with her hands. Her hands felt great, soft but very firm pressure like I like it. She then got off and started to put lotion on my rear end and on my back. She came very close to touching my nuts several times. I kind of snickered and she asked why I laugh. I told that it felt great. At this point Jr was getting a little antsy. I wasn't sure what to expect at this point.

She finished up my shoulders and arms and asked me to flip over. I was already a little hard at that point as she lifted up the towel in the air as I flipped over. I realized at that point that she was standing on the opposite side of the table facing the mirror, peaking over the towel and looking at the reflection as I flipped.

Shewing... Jr woke up full force at that point. As she put the towel down and over me, I was definitely pitching a tent. It was hard for her to avoid not looking at it, so I made a comment that she made Jr happy and I pointed at it. She looked at it and giggled. She continued to massage my front legs and shoulders then near the end asked if I wanted her to massage my stomach. I know this technique because this is what "A" does. She starts high on the stomach area then slowly reaches down past my groin under the towel and down my legs. But normally ends there. But Jane's hand kind of got caught on the towel on the way up which pulled the towel off Jr a bit as his head peaked out. So I told her that she didn't need the towel if it gets in the way. To my surprise there goes the towel. She continues like nothing changed as Jr is just bouncing around as she nears it. I told her that maybe Jr needs a massage. She told me that I will have to do it because they are not allowed to. Fine, pass the lotion. She squirted some of the lotion on Jr and as I started to do myself with my right hand.

She started to rub around the front of my hips and down between my legs. This felt really super as she started to rub up from the bottom of my balls several times. I told her that I still needed something else so I asked her to come closer so I can grab her ass. She moved over a bit as I grabbed her very nice ass. Her ass was very nice to feel. I rubbed my hand up her back and partially to her front but she moved away. No problem, I continued to rub back down and onto her ass again as I couldn't hold it anymore and exploded.

She used the towel to cover me up then walked around toward the door to grab some tissue. She asked if I wanted to take a shower as I agreed. I definitely will repeat this one, in hopes to get a HE instead of a manual release. I'm wondering now if the other girls provide the same service as Jane. Mae and A never provided this before but maybe since I told Jane I've been coming for a few months that it was time for me to graduate.

1 hour massage .60+.60 tip. L/9 A/8 S/9

Little Bro

Kauai Kid
11-05-08, 04:53

Be patient and treat her with respect. I'm sure once she's comfortable with you, HE will be a regular thing.Thanks for the advice. I plan on seeing her again soon. I try to always treat my providers with respect, as long as they do the same to me. Patti is always nice and pleasant. Will report back after my session.

Candyman2002
11-05-08, 04:54
Just PM me if you want info. on who is my ATF.

BTW Apple is still there.My bro said that his girl works there and it sounds like her. Kim or Kimi. She about his age mid to late twenties. He got her digits and everything. She is pretty hot.

Kaminari
11-05-08, 05:07
She wasn't Korean, I'd say more latina like.

I dunno if I wanna be "seen" lol.

Kinda like the down low action from PT hehe.

Stay safe all

Ck813
11-05-08, 13:07
Well I did think with my brains the one on my shoulders. Although this may sound conflicting, if I like the provider I will pay more even if I agree with you about paying $$.

I thought it over about Naomi and passed as something went sour on one of my business deals. I will say this though, if you really like the provider and you have the cash by all means spend it. When Naomi comes back I will donate 700. 00 leis for 2 hours of her charity. Maybe even 1000. 00 for 3 hours.

200 bones is tooooo much for any AMP'er, IMHO. I know she looks hot, but I'd take another wh*re and save the dough. You be spoilin' these ho's bro.

Word to the wise: think with your head not your boto...

Big 808
11-05-08, 15:04
Correction: Kay is on vacation, so the lineup is mama Jun, Miko, Cherry and the new lady Bonnie (still don't have any info on her).Thanks "honolulu chas"other than bonnie are the others mature women?

Bzmoney Maker
11-05-08, 17:10
Haven't reported in a while but had a chance to visit Thai Hawaiian yesterday. Had Ta for the first time for a 1 hr massage.

Skinny Thai girl, maybe 5'3" 105 lbs., 28-30 yrs old.

She gave an above average massage with good firm pressure which I like. She used a lightly fragranced oil, which was okay.

The entire time, she was very playful. Conversation was okay and when I asked by she does massage for a living (about 5 minutes into the massage), she says so I can see "you guys body." Right then she reaches under the towel & grabbed at the twig and berries. Whoa!

Then she went back to the normal massage routine, lots of ass and thigh rubbing, etc. and I would lift up my head to take a look at her & her ass and she would say "why yo ulooking at my ass?" and then reach for the jewels again.

More massage, then on the flip, she asks if I'm okay? I say its okay, but can be better. Anyway, lots of leg rubbing and around the jewels.

She let me touch her all over even under the clothes. She even let me reach between the legs enough to moisten my fingers, however she just cut me short of FIV.

Then she says " how much you tip?" I said I always give good tip. She asks "how much?" I say it depends, then she continues on the massge. Then works her way down to jr and stroked him pretty good with that oil. After about 5 minutes, she looks over at me, and then UNEXPECTEDLY starts giving me a BBBJ!!!! It was GOOD. Not the best, but really good and the first one I ever got at Thai Hawaiian. I probably could've CIM, but pulled her off and put her hands back on the shaft and then exploded! Literally, I shot my load over my head and onto the windows. She was like "why u do that?" "Oh my gosh" and goes to clean up the window when I'm done. Lucky for me, if it was pointed a little more left, I might have shot myself in the eye!

Keep in mind, I didn't speficially ask for anything, even they we were really flirty. All in all here is what I would rate it:

L/7 A/9 S/9

Damage: .6 house, .7 tip

Honolulu Chas
11-05-08, 18:18
Thanks "honolulu chas"other than bonnie are the others mature women?I would not call Miko mature, but Jun and Cherry qualify.

Gen Shipseki
11-05-08, 20:28
This is all of a sudden starting to sound like the penthouse forum.

Haven't reported in a while but had a chance to visit Thai Hawaiian yesterday. Had Ta for the first time for a 1 hr massage.

She gave an above average massage with good firm pressure which I like. She used a lightly fragranced oil, which was okay.

The entire time, she was very playful. Conversation was okay and when I asked by she does massage for a living (about 5 minutes into the massage), she says so I can see "you guys body." Right then she reaches under the towel & grabbed at the twig and berries. Whoa!

Then she went back to the normal massage routine, lots of ass and thigh rubbing, etc. and I would lift up my head to take a look at her & her ass and she would say "why yo ulooking at my ass?" and then reach for the jewels again.

More massage, then on the flip, she asks if I'm okay? I say its okay, but can be better. Anyway, lots of leg rubbing and around the jewels.

She let me touch her all over even under the clothes. She even let me reach between the legs enough to moisten my fingers, however she just cut me short of FIV.

Then she says " how much you tip?" I said I always give good tip. She asks "how much?" I say it depends, then she continues on the massge. Then works her way down to jr and stroked him pretty good with that oil. After about 5 minutes, she looks over at me, and then UNEXPECTEDLY starts giving me a BBBJ!!!! It was GOOD. Not the best, but really good and the first one I ever got at Thai Hawaiian. I probably could've CIM, but pulled her off and put her hands back on the shaft and then exploded! Literally, I shot my load over my head and onto the windows. She was like "why u do that?" "Oh my gosh" and goes to clean up the window when I'm done. Lucky for me, if it was pointed a little more left, I might have shot myself in the eye!

Keep in mind, I didn't speficially ask for anything, even they we were really flirty. All in all here is what I would rate it:

L/7 A/9 S/9

StripedFashion
11-06-08, 02:25
This is all of a sudden starting to sound like the penthouse forum.Brother Shipseki,

I understand the quick 411 is the style of this thread. Though I'm sure with any forum, you're gonna get a diffrent pen name who will either get straight to the point or will elaborate on his adventure. I usually like to write a lot but that's just me. Fact or fiction, I feel longer reports (though not for everyone) can be more informative and in fact paint a picture that will entice your fancy. You can always speed read, pick at keywords or follow on an engine search for shortcuts.

I've followed buzz posts and been disappointed on what I thought would have been better guised if reported in detail. Hina is one of them. However, I have also met Azn jewls like Mei Ling and Patty/Patti who's massage and company (even w/o the HE) I find very pleasant. I thank the forum, esp this thread for that.

On the subject, I still need to get me into that "automatty patty" circle and soon, Gawd Funnit!

StripedFashion

Sugaray
11-06-08, 02:27
Has anyone tried Nikki?

Hello gentlemen,

I'm pleased to catch your eye. My name is Nikki. I know you're looking for the best in Hawaii, so you indeed came to the right place.

I am a sexy, young Asian and energetic sweetheart who will drive you to the end of your imagination.808-949-9996

Of course I won't need to seek your attention, which will be captured the first moment you get to lay your eyes on me, considering I'm in fact a model and love for you to focus on me. So if you're in the mood to relax, give me a call to see what you've been missing out on!

Nikki

Jellys
11-06-08, 03:16
Went to see Cherry last night @ Lavender. Good as usual. A=9, L=9, S=9. $$ total damage. Only downside was the lack luster massage. CBJ, CG, and mish all ruff like I like it!

Blake123
11-06-08, 04:19

L/7 A/9 S/9

Your FIRST time with this girl at Thai Hawaiian you got a hand job AND a BBBJ? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Huggy Duggy
11-06-08, 04:52
Just had a 90min. Deep tissue /oil massage with Mai in #1105 century center. She has a new place but use to work with jennifer at thai issan and then shared space with hiroko at #102 centry center. She looked really hot today. Tight white pants showing a perfect thai butt and a sexy pink tank top holding some great boobs. She has one of the best bod's of all the thai massage girls. Nina and jennifer and A included. Because she is about 5'5 and the other girls are shorter more compact. She has a 17 year old bikini model body. Athletic-toned and very "sweet". The massage was medium pressure and I asked for lotion instead of oil. She was very friendly and personable but no extra play. Kept towel on but did give nice butt cheek massage for 5min. All and all a pleasant and professional experience. Wish she gave more"play". But she is hot to look at. Willprobably see her at least once a week.I've been going to the MPs for a number of years and found this site by accident. My first post here as a new member. Visited Mai this evening and got a Swedish/semi-deep tissue/hot stone combination. I must agree with Morbius: Mai has a very hot body. OMG! I wanted to touch it so bad, but she didn't allow that. Looks to be in her mid 20s. Her hands were so soft and her technique was so good, I almost fell asleep. This is the best I've had. Very sweet and friendly. Definitely will go back for seconds for the massage and the eye candy.

Lip Licker
11-06-08, 06:59
Felt in the mood so I called Lavender to make sure Boa was working already, but I was told by MS, "Boa on vacation, we have two new girls".

Damm! Boa just got here from SF and now she's on vacation. I asked ms when will she be back, she said "maybe December, we have two new girls".

I plan to check out the "two new girls" (one at a time) and post a report.

I thought her name was "Pua"! LOL! Her accent was kinda strong but nice bod, cute face and friendly personality. She didn't seem to like it in Hawaii even after the first week she was here so don't count on her returning. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume this is the same girl we're talking about. She was petite, tat of a cross on a chain on her ankle, short hair, nice tan, tight ass, 23yo. At least they bring in new girls often as an AMP should.

Daspbrah
11-06-08, 07:25
Your FIRST time with this girl at Thai Hawaiian you got a hand job AND a BBBJ? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I ditto with Blake123, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I know Ta very very well and, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. If it did happen that way, kudos to you!

Strong Mojo
11-06-08, 12:23
If anyone wants a change of pace at Siam Thai, try Megan. Shes not there all of the time, but if you make an appointment in advance she will show up just for you. I'm not sure how much advance you need, but with her I've been lucky many times as she was already there.

Megan is a super cute hapa (japanese/haole) mix with a firm round shelf of an ass. She massages at some other place (tourist spa), but she moonlights at Siam Thai. Since she's a licensed MT she is very good and listens to your feedback on her massage. Totally legit so far, but YMMV. So if Nina and the others aren't getting the job done and are no longer as "hot" as they used to be, try Megan. Shes young too, I forget how old. Shes a boner ignorer too, or at least she makes like she is.

When it comes to boners, we know ALL therapists look or want to look! Its like a traffic accident, they can't help but rubber neck. Bottom line, they all know the types of men Thai massage places lure. We can also assume it takes a certain type of girl to work at a Thai place, given public assumption. Strange, but they (Thai MT's) all seem to have a slight complex about working in these places too. Even if they are legit. Again, lots of peeps think they give HJ's or ball rub for a living. So they become, sooner or later, very self conscious and or cold to our "needs" for MT sensitivity. Then they become lazy.

It probably would never happen ever unless we pervingly ask, but as far as us sprouting wood, wouldn't it be nice for them to say "wow nice boner," and at least acknowledge it to make us feel good? Doesn't even cost 5 cents for them to give a boner compliment. Heaven knows it's our crowning achievement of the day, especially if they aint gonna touch it or even let us manipulate it! Anyway, use these observations to your advantage and bust out the reverse psychology! YMMV, means theres always a chance for something good!

Das P Brah

Hey DPB,

I've tried to get an appointment with Megan for several weeks now. The girls at Siam always say that she can't come in until 7:30pm or unless previously scheduled. Any info on if she works in the mornings or afternoons on certain days?

Thanks for any 411.

sm

Jrad0205
11-06-08, 17:27
Has anyone tried Nikki?

Isn't that the # for King Spa?

Rotten Otto
11-06-08, 17:32
Went to see Cherry last night @ Lavender. Good as usual. A=9, L=9, S=9. $$ total damage. Only downside was the lack luster massage. CBJ, CG, and mish all ruff like I like it!

I keep hearing about this Cherry. Is she the same one from Venus and Golden Queen? Tall, nice tan, slender? Had short hair back then, almost a yr ago?

Candyman2002
11-06-08, 17:47
That reminds me of my ATF. Her name is ***** at *******.Who is your ATF? PM me.

Ripcurl09
11-06-08, 20:11
I do have to ask a question. I personally am grateful to have found these rooms during my visit, and in fact enjoyed several awesome experiences during my stay in Honolulu based on the different opinions expressed here. However, knowing that I basically "stumbled" across these posts, don't you think that the cops could have done the same thing?

Shavnluvr
11-06-08, 22:14
Decided to try something different and a change of pace. I called Yang's and got an appointment with Angela. I'm horrible with age, so I'd say late 30s-mid-40s, Chinese. Paid $60 house, which was kinda odd, but whatever.

My first time at Yangs, so I didn't know what to expect after the massage. All in all it was a good deep tissue massage. She definitely knew what she was doing. As she got to my legs, she was kneading it with pretty good pressure, and briskly slipping up the crack on the way up, which was waking jr up. Just before the flip, she started a light touch, with heavy concentration on the inner thighs.

On the flip, the massage continued with hard pressure on the thighs, then moved to massage my stomach. While she massaged my stomach, I started massaging her butt. Started talking about her body and moved my hands up her shirt. She asked if I wanted massage "there". I just nodded and started playing with her titties.

Finished up, showered, tipped, and was on my way. Will definitely repeat.

Damage: .6 + .4 = $

Nautboi808
11-06-08, 23:12
Brother Shipseki,

I understand the quick 411 is the style of this thread. Though I'm sure with any forum, you're gonna get a diffrent pen name who will either get straight to the point or will elaborate on his adventure. I usually like to write a lot but that's just me. Fact or fiction, I feel longer reports (though not for everyone) can be more informative and in fact paint a picture that will entice your fancy. You can always speed read, pick at keywords or follow on an engine search for shortcuts.

I've followed buzz posts and been disappointed on what I thought would have been better guised if reported in detail. Hina is one of them. However, I have also met Azn jewls like Mei Ling and Patty/Patti who's massage and company (even w/o the HE) I find very pleasant. I thank the forum, esp this thread for that.

On the subject, I still need to get me into that "automatty patty" circle and soon, Gawd Funnit!

StripedFashion

I agree with Brother SF. I too prefer a longer detailed report. At least I know what to expect when seeing a provider.

Sugaray
11-06-08, 23:20
Isn't that the # for King Spa?Called Sua and stop by the old king location, it is now called Perfect 10 at 1507 S. King Suite 101 next to CH with new owners, place looks very nice spa like, anyway after I was done with sua (always great by the way) she introduced me to Nikki and Tijuana both from New York very hot girls (pictuers below) I'll try them next time, Sua said I should call first and make appointment just incase girls are busy here the # 949-9996 guys, good luck!

Nautboi808
11-06-08, 23:29
Checked out Jenn on University Ave. Small space on the 3rd floor. Only thing is that you are in a high visibility area. She is located in the same building as The Maids and L&L's offices right before University Square (the one with CPB). Saw her ad on CL, but she said that she also advertises in PS. Claims to be Japanese, but later she says that she is Korean raised in Japan. Older, maybe late 30s, petite, hair little past the shoulders, B's.

When I got there she offered me a shower. Kind of wierd bathroom with a large open window that you can see directly into the back widow of the 3rd floor of University Sqaures. After the shower I wait for her in the room. When she came in, she tells me that she can't really massage because her wrist was sore. No problem because I wasn't there for that anyway. She proceeds to give me a light touch massage spending a lot of time teasing the brown eye and the boys. On the flip she continues with the light touch and starts with the HJ. She allows touching and offered her ass to me. Started playing with her pussy and she starts moaning and gyrating her hips. She props one leg on the table to offer better access. Then like another member reported in a previous post, she climbed on the table for DATY. However after a while, she says she has to stand up because her hand was hurting from trying to HJ and hold herself up. Fine, so she stands and contiunes the HJ while I play with her pussy. After the finale, she wiped me with kleenex and offers me another shower. Small talk after shower and then she slips by telling me her name is Junko.

L=6/ A=7/ S=6 (might have been better if her hand wasn't sore.). Total damage was $. Not sure if I will repeat.

Memahu
11-07-08, 02:44
Who is your ATF? PM me.The asterisk is an inside joke about the long gone Getting Around in Hawaii site where provider's name had asterisks. I think it was because of their policy under Delphi.

I don't do PM because the last time I ask a question to a poster. He replied with a coy, "I can't confirm or deny." answer, even in a PM.

Magnod
11-07-08, 03:13
Checked out Jenn on University Ave. Small space on the 3rd floor. Only thing is that you are in a high visibility area. She is located in the same building as The Maids and L&L's offices right before University Square (the one with CPB). Saw her ad on CL, but she said that she also advertises in PS. Claims to be Japanese, but later she says that she is Korean raised in Japan. Older, maybe late 30s, petite, hair little past the shoulders, B's.

When I got there she offered me a shower. Kind of wierd bathroom with a large open window that you can see directly into the back widow of the 3rd floor of University Sqaures. After the shower I wait for her in the room. When she came in, she tells me that she can't really massage because her wrist was sore. No problem because I wasn't there for that anyway. She proceeds to give me a light touch massage spending a lot of time teasing the brown eye and the boys. On the flip she continues with the light touch and starts with the HJ. She allows touching and offered her ass to me. Started playing with her pussy and she starts moaning and gyrating her hips. She props one leg on the table to offer better access. Then like another member reported in a previous post, she climbed on the table for DATY. However after a while, she says she has to stand up because her hand was hurting from trying to HJ and hold herself up. Fine, so she stands and contiunes the HJ while I play with her pussy. After the finale, she wiped me with kleenex and offers me another shower. Small talk after shower and then she slips by telling me her name is Junko.

L=6/ A=7/ S=6 (might have been better if her hand wasn't sore.). Total damage was $. Not sure if I will repeat.

I've been seeing her once in a while for years. I think she's hot and love her DATY w/ HJ or BJ. But her hand has been injured for a while. So I don't think it will be healing any time soon.

Blake123
11-07-08, 04:05
Called Sua and stop by the old king location, it is now called Perfect 10 at 1507 S. King Suite 101 next to CH with new owners, place looks very nice spa like, anyway after I was done with sua (always great by the way) she introduced me to Nikki and Tijuana both from New York very hot girls (pictuers below) I'll try them next time, Sua said I should call first and make appointment just incase girls are busy here the # 949-9996 guys, good luck!

Thanks for the report. Tijuana has the perfect ass, IMHO.

Ewabeachguy
11-07-08, 04:33
What is the number for Jen/Junko?

I could not find her ad on CL.

Thank you.

Chase2008
11-07-08, 05:07
Had a session with her thanks to DaspB for the 411. She is a cute happa chick. Massage session was awesome. No HE as of yet and still trying to set a 2nd appointment but it has been hectic lately. She works mostly night from 9 pm to as late as 12 am prefers either Tuesday or Thursday and she lives very close by to CC. She does have a regular day job and so it is almost impossible to set something up during the day.

Hey DPB,

I've tried to get an appointment with Megan for several weeks now. The girls at Siam always say that she can't come in until 7:30pm or unless previously scheduled. Any info on if she works in the mornings or afternoons on certain days?

Thanks for any 411.

sm

Jimmiedean
11-07-08, 05:56
Called Sua and stop by the old king location, it is now called Perfect 10 at 1507 S. King Suite 101 next to CH with new owners, place looks very nice spa like, anyway after I was done with sua (always great by the way) she introduced me to Nikki and Tijuana both from New York very hot girls (pictuers below) I'll try them next time, Sua said I should call first and make appointment just incase girls are busy here the # 949-9996 guys, good luck!Was just wondering what the damage was? The pics look good. So is that what they really look like?

Cleanman
11-07-08, 06:18
Lol, I think Boa, but hey sounds like Pua. That is her. Saw her a few times, would ask for her. Great service and looked as you discribe below, nice girl, and a little hottie. To bad for me if she didn't come back. Chin up now, Monger On.

I thought her name was "Pua"! LOL! Her accent was kinda strong but nice bod, cute face and friendly personality. She didn't seem to like it in Hawaii even after the first week she was here so don't count on her returning. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume this is the same girl we're talking about. She was petite, tat of a cross on a chain on her ankle, short hair, nice tan, tight ass, 23yo. At least they bring in new girls often as an AMP should.

Candy Addict
11-07-08, 06:55
I do have to ask a question. I personally am grateful to have found these rooms during my visit, and in fact enjoyed several awesome experiences during my stay in Honolulu based on the different opinions expressed here. However, knowing that I basically "stumbled" across these posts, don't you think that the cops could have done the same thing?

It's no secret that our local cops have been well aware of this forum, probably for years (as is probably true in most of the other cities covered by USASG). They're also well aware of what goes on in our massage parlors, hostess bars and strip clubs, as well as the "personals" section of craigslist. What they're aware of, and what they can use as probable cause for arrests, are two entirely different things.

These posts can't be used as evidence without identifying who made them. The owner of the forum will not identify any of its members without an order from a court. Further, the server hosting the forum is in Canada, not the U.S. and I believe I remember reading that the owner even formed a corporation in Canada or possibly another country, which is the legal owner of the forum. In short, it would be extremely difficult for a local prosecutor to get a foreign court to issue an order to identify a particular poster from this forum. It's far easier (and cheaper) to just send an undercover officer into an establishment to look around and scope things out, or to get information from various informants. There's probably little on this forum that the cops don't already know from other sources.

C Kramer
11-07-08, 07:39
Went to CH tonight and saw Miko. New girl. Korean, about 5'-2", average size (not skinny but not fat) and I'd say mid-to-late 20's to early 30's.

Did a very light massage (not really worth anything) for awhile and did the flip. A little more light pressing and light touching in everywhere but there. Asked just for a BJ, so she commenced to give me a not bad BBBJCIM. Can't say she was great, as I've had better.

L-7
A-9
S-7
Damage: .5+$ Would have given .2 less but she's very nice and pleasant to talk to.
Not sure if I'd repeat.

Jellys
11-07-08, 08:27
I keep hearing about this Cherry. Is she the same one from Venus and Golden Queen? Tall, nice tan, slender? Had short hair back then, almost a yr ago?I've never been to Venus but I do remember seeing her @ GQ. Tan, toned, and about 5'5 maybe 5'7 with heels.

Daspbrah
11-07-08, 12:18
Hey DPB,

Thanks for any 411.

sm

Strong Mojo, try check out Chase2008's latest info on Megan. That might give you a better idea on her schedule. If anyone is lucky enough to fondle, get a ball rub or a HE from her, let me know, then remind me to look outside for a blue moon.

Das P Brah

Kapalua
11-07-08, 14:59
I personally am grateful to have found these rooms during my visit, and in fact enjoyed several awesome experiences during my stay in Honolulu based on the different opinions expressed here.
Having "enjoyed several awesome experiences" in Honolulu based on information you obtained from this forum, it would be fair to expect you to now post a detailed report on those "several awesome experiences" for the benefit of your fellow forum members. The forum is based on the concept of hobbyists sharing information with each other for their mutual benefit.

Sugaray
11-07-08, 15:05
Was just wondering what the damage was? The pics look good. So is that what they really look like?For sua $$.50 this time TS was the bomb, I think they offer 1/2 hrs call or stop by just to see the girls, looks just like photos!

Eman007
11-07-08, 15:17
Time for another update;

Called a CL ad:

Relaxing massage from calming Asian lady masseuses (Ala Moana/Wal-Mart)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: serv-907205163@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-05, 11:47AM HST

Relax today for a calming, soothing massage. Our exotic Asian female masseuses are all licensed, and trained to make your stress fade away. We are conveniently located between Ala Moana Center and Wal-Mart. Only $50/hour for calm and peace through our massages.

Call for an appointment at 942-0202, or come by to 1357 Makaloa Street, 2nd Floor (above Pony Taxi, Ewa side stairs). See you soon . . .

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

License info: MAE
PostingID: 907205163

Got a Korean sounding lady who asked the usual questions about my finding them, told them the CL ad. Was given directions and made an appointment.

Arrived and found the location to be Ohana Massage. Parked and went upstairs, obviously a AMP. Upon arrival met with the same lady who I spoke to called herself "Soo or Sue". About 40 med build, small C cup, not fat but a bit chubs. Asked if I wanted to shower so I accepted, self shower, took my pants, after paying the customary .50 entry.

She got a bit miffed by the shower w/pants saying "What You got a diamond there" I told her no, it protects my diamond, lol. After pau shower returned to room, she arrived and began with a really crappy attempt to massage and knead my neck/shoulders. All the while talking and rubbing as she squeezed with her fingers, pretty bad massge, but she had a strong grip. She started saying "I'm hungry" I asked what she was hungry for, she was now being palyful and started rubbing all over my back and ass.

So she leans over and in my ear says what I got to "eat" so I obligingly roll over to show her the main course. She dives right in with a great BBBJ, good suction, lots of PSE, head movement and good base of meat management with her hands. I let her hoover for awhile to see if it was all show, and she did it good, I stood up and layed her on the bed thing and gave her some DATY. She seemed dry and only my saliva was the moisture. I was thinking I must be slipping in that dept, but what the hell, i wasnt going to marry her, lol.

Suddenly I am on top and alot of hot DFK from her, she was very GFE/DFK in this area. I had my porker hovering above her snatch and ready to be covered. She pulled me on top and spread wide, I hesitated and thought about the cover, but she urged me in so BINGO - Ground and Pound alot of DFK while pounding. I felt kinda weird in there, kinda "rubbery".

It dawned on me she had a female condom on and I could feel the end as I put Jr in all the way, and I am not a giant by any means, but I could feel the back of the rubbery container. No wonder she was not wet. It began to dry out and became "squeaky". Even spit did not help.

So I pull out and sit back ont he chair for some SLS and she obliges...great mouth and head action, same quality base squeeze from her hand. She does this till I feel I am going to blow! I pull her up and DFK taking over jr's well being and stroke to the finish, As she DFKs' standing next to me licking my nips and sucking my tongue I tell her I am cumming. She bends over to try to figure out what to do with it, but too late, I blast her clothes (we fucked with her mini-dress hiked up and top pulled down). She pulls away looking at the clothes, but I continue and blast the bed, she squeaks "AIYYEE" and tries to catch the spewing one-eyed willie product but to no avail it shoots over her hand and hits the bed. She covers the head and with her hands tries to catch/block the rest.

Now I am giggling as she is trying to catch the flying spunk and stop the dripping onto the floor and avoid any on her dress...comical classic, like she was dancing, lol. So I finally subside and she has several things to do, like clean up the floor/bed/dress with a bunch of napkins or tissues. She sprayed my poki with an alcohol sprayer like a bottle of 409 and wiped me, which was kinda weird but refreshing, lol. I self showered and left.

Overall great head, lame not worth a damn thing massage, self shower, GFE BB with DFK, But female condom was worse than me wearing one, dried out and actually began to "squeak". Damage .50/h $.50/FS.

L/6 - A/7 - S/6

Would repeat only for head. Anyone had Soo/Sue?

Alohano
11-07-08, 16:02
There's a lot of activity in the Thai locations in CC. For your information, there is a newbie, that I was told about but have not seen, at Thai Hawaiian. Her name is N--, just couldn't understand Kay and didn't want to ask more than THREE TIMES LOL. If I had to rank them, Jane, Ta, A, May. As Pon apparently is no longer there. But any of you could flip them as they have their own individual appeal. A great, great group overall. I'm just bummed they're $20 more than Massage Thailand, 36th floor. Jessica there is unreal attractive but very strictly legit. I have not seen a Nui or Tia there so if any of you have a report, I'd be very interested. Haven't been to 11th floor but from all of your reports, I will visit very soon.

Thx to all of you. I will always reciprocate information. I just don't go very often.

Aloha!

Kapalua
11-07-08, 16:21
Went to CH tonight and saw Miko. New girl.
Actually, Miko started working at CHM in May of this year, but she comes and goes rather than working there continuously.

Rotten Otto
11-07-08, 23:17
I've never been to Venus but I do remember seeing her @ GQ. Tan, toned, and about 5'5 maybe 5'7 with heels.

That's gotta be her. Might check it out. Thanks for the info.

Side note: I've also never been to Venus, but I've seen Uranus.

my bad (:^@

Nautboi808
11-08-08, 00:53

Thank you.

Ad on CL was taken down. She advertises in PS under Sakura massage. Number is 927-8586.

Stangman808
11-08-08, 01:00

Thank you.Ph. 927-8586. You may have to call several times as she is not always in.

Chiatrimmer
11-08-08, 02:24
I had a 90 minute session today with Su at Msasage Way at 1860 Ala Moana. It was $75. Su went deep tissue as hard as I could stand it. When she backed off to firm pressure with oil, it was great, too. Very theraputic and relaxing. She's probably in her 40's with a nice figure. Korean with good enough English.

Kokaroach
11-08-08, 03:02
I haven't gone there for a while - even then was only once over a year ago when they first opened. There was only one girl there. I was asked but didn't know the girl that serviced me the first time. I didn't get the name the first time, but when I mentioned my back was walked on she said, "oh" and took me to another room with the bar on the ceiling. The massage was exactly what I remembered from the first, so this must have been the same girl. I didn't recognize her. (I don't go to look at them, so they tend to look alike). The massage was really good and hard. The extras was standard. I didn't get a prostate massage like someone mentioned previously. She ignored me when I asked her name, but finally mumbled something that sounded like "Tee." Whatever.

60 massage, 50 tip.

I had been going to Jean for several years. I went to her since she got back from vacation and have to say her massage went down hill. I'll be a regular at Korean Style.

Good luck, Roach.

Candyman2002
11-08-08, 04:34
I haven't gone there for a while. Even then was only once over a year ago when they first opened. There was only one girl there. I was asked but didn't know the girl that serviced me the first time. I didn't get the name the first time, but when I mentioned my back was walked on she said, "oh" and took me to another room with the bar on the ceiling. The massage was exactly what I remembered from the first, so this must have been the same girl. I didn't recognize her. (I don't go to look at them, so they tend to look alike). The massage was really good and hard. The extras was standard. I didn't get a prostate massage like someone mentioned previously. She ignored me when I asked her name, but finally mumbled something that sounded like "Tee. " Whatever.

60 massage, 50 tip.

I had been going to Jean for several years. I went to her since she got back from vacation and have to say her massage went down hill. I'll be a regular at Korean Style.

Good luck, Roach. Where is Siam Thai? Have to get me some of that! I'll be the Numero Uno to get HE from there!

Candyman2002
11-08-08, 04:39
The asterisk is an inside joke about the long gone Getting Around in Hawaii site where provider's name had asterisks. I think it was because of their policy under Delphi.

I don't do PM because the last time I ask a question to a poster. He replied with a coy, "I can't confirm or deny." answer, even in a PM.I may be new to this forum but let me tell you I've been around the scene here.

I have nothing to hide.

Me and my friends got the inside scoop!

Andwhat
11-08-08, 05:54
Just wondering if anyone remembers "Sugar" from Hula Relaxation? I saw her like a year or so ago. She was a local haole girl. If you do remember, do you know what happened to her? What happened to Hula Relaxation anyway?

Jellys
11-08-08, 09:20
Called Sua and stop by the old king location, it is now called Perfect 10 at 1507 S. King Suite 101 next to CH with new owners, place looks very nice spa like, anyway after I was done with sua (always great by the way) she introduced me to Nikki and Tijuana both from New York very hot girls (pictuers below) I'll try them next time, Sua said I should call first and make appointment just incase girls are busy here the # 949-9996 guys, good luck!Went there last night. Greeted by Sua and she took me to the room to undress. Then I had to shower myself. Went back to the room, no massage, CBJ and FS was OK. Total was $$. Was told next time would be better, not sure if I would repeat YMMV.

Hi Guy2
11-08-08, 13:51
That's gotta be her. Might check it out. Thanks for the info.

Side note: I've also never been to Venus, but I've seen Uranus.

my bad (:^@This is not the same Cherry. The Cherry at Lavender has much harder tits and is darker. Cherry at Venus had short hair with a nice body and a much sweeter girl. Cherry at Lavender is more business like. She is nice but if she is busy you are in and out.

Kapalua
11-08-08, 15:28
What happened to Hula Relaxation anyway?
It was raided by LE and then it closed.

Kapalua
11-08-08, 15:36
I may be new to this forum but let me tell you I've been around the scene here.

I have nothing to hide.

Me and my friends got the inside scoop!
Good -- so let's hear all about it.

Jiro9673
11-08-08, 15:46
There is a "Sugar" at Lavender. Lightly tanned Korean, nice body, about 5'-3". Short hair. Could this be the same that was at Hula?

Kapalua
11-08-08, 16:12
Where is Siam Thai?
Century Center (1750 Kalakaua Avenue), #3904. Telephone: 343-4910 and 946-0546.

Blake123
11-08-08, 16:41
Where is Siam Thai? Have to get me some of that! I'll be the Numero Uno to get HE from there!

Candyman2002,
Kokaroach was talking about Korean Style Massage, not Siam Thai (just scroll down this page a little and you'll see his post). They advertise in the Pennysaver.

Kailua Way
11-08-08, 16:48
Howzit,

I visited both places and had massages. Sophie at golden is pretty hot and great pressure massage and facial rub but no HE damage 80. Went back to try again with Sophie but mamasan didn't trust me and Sophie said come back later in the week, so I left. Never went back to them yet. Seen linda or Lisa at Excell koren girl late 20 or early 30's can't guess age. Good massage and HJ damage $. Please help me find out why mamasan is like that at Golden massage. Wasn't they by UH ext to 7-11 a few years ago. Also are there better girls at these 2 AMP. Thanks for any info.

KW

Kapalua
11-08-08, 16:56
Candyman2002,
Kokaroach was talking about Korean Style Massage, not Siam Thai (just scroll down this page a little and you'll see his post). They advertise in the Pennysaver.
The advertisement for "Korean Style Massage" is on page 8 of the current PennySaver (November 5), and provides a number of 450-1650.

Chikan San
11-08-08, 19:29
JD,

Poi DogI think the girl Jimmiedean was talking about is Cherry.

I stopped by last night and chose her at first. After the shower she came to the room and said that she was having her period and that I should try the other girl that was working. I said ok and thought that I would have to wait alone and jerk off a bit while the other girl finished up but Cherry offered to give me a massage. Her massage was above average for an amp girl and I was about to ask for just a bj when the closer came in to relieve Cherry.

New girls name was Hana and she is in her mid to late 20's I believe. She had a really cute face and is about 5'6'' - 5'7". She had nice enhanced tits and kind of reminds me of Pinky/Kiki from M Palace.

Since I was already on my back, she started with a sensual massage with a lot of kissing and some light rimming. I then went for some daty fun and she seemed to get pretty wet. From there it was the standard positions until the finish. L-8 A-8 S-8

I had a pretty good time considering I got to sample to girls, both of whom were hot I might add!

Kauai Kid
11-08-08, 21:14
The advertisement for "Korean Style Massage" is on page 8 of the current PennySaver (November 5), and provides a number of 450-1650.Went to Korean Style Massage. Had Sunny or Suni or however her name is spelled. Korean lady mid 40s I would guess. She asked if I wanted to shower, told her yes. Her shower is a small stall with a clear plastic door. While showering, she came inside to do some laundry and stock up on towels. She looked at me in the shower several times while in there, so I tended to face her every time she looked. After the shower she started my massage by walking on my back, was quite hard at first, but started to feel good after I started to loosen up. After that, she started massaging my back with oil, good hard massage, (which I needed). Moved down to my legs and up into the sac area. Brushed the sac a couple of times, which got me growing. After the flip, she started on my chest and down my stomach. She went quite far down into the towel several times reaching the pubes. Got me growing even more. She moved to the legs and went up and brushed the sac, went across my stomach, which pushed the towel aside, she took the towel completely off after that. Loaded up on the oil and started the HJ. She had a nice slow stroke, which got me all loaded up for the big shoot. After the finish, she cleaned me up with hot towels, and off I went to the shower again. Will repeat. Only thing is, the parking sucks. Total $.10.

Kumu

Bench Warmer
11-09-08, 04:58
I've never been to Venus but I do remember seeing her @ GQ. Tan, toned, and about 5'5 maybe 5'7 with heels.

From a previous post.

The Cherry at GQ is a different girl than the one from Venus. I've had some sessions from the one at Venus, so I should know. The Cherry from GQ has fairer skin (not an even, all-over tan like the one from Venus). Also the Cherry from GQ is like 2"-3" shorter. And from a service point of view, the Cherry from Venus had a more "I want you" attitude. I haven't seen the Cherry from Venus around recently. Aloha!

It seems that if the girl from Lav is the one from GQ, then she is NOT the girl from Venus.

The Cherry I know started out in Hawaii at Eve Relaxation under the name Jenny. She continued to use that name when she moved to Mika after Eve shut down. After having a falling out with the MS there, she moved to Venus, where she needed to change her name because another girl was already named Jenny.

Jenny/Cherry of Eve/Mika/Venus is 5'-7" (no heels), very toned body with ripped abs, fake c's, all over tan, and talked with a slightly lower voice. Her english was pretty good too. And her pussy was pretty damn tight when she squeezed.

If the Cherry from Lavender fits this discription, then it might be her. Right now, I am not in the capacity to investigate myself. Sorry guys.

Bench Warmer
11-09-08, 04:59
I didn't even realize I'd hit the century mark.

Magnus808
11-09-08, 05:35
Im new here, but I see a lot of things like "YMMV" or

L= 7
A= 8
TS= 6
M= 6
S= 7

What do these mean? Im guessing L = Looks? what do the others mean. Sorry if im a nub but this is all foreign to me.

Un Holy
11-09-08, 08:54
I remeber the days when you could wear a rubber as an option, nowdays its mandatory. I guess I will have to stick to my ATFs for now until I break in another one. The girls from east coast are much more harder on wearing a rubber than the west coast chicks. I guess its more lax in Korea town in LA. I remeber da days when you could get a nice BBBJ in LA even there is tough now.

Anybody got any luck lately?

Jimmiedean
11-09-08, 15:33
I think the girl Jimmiedean was talking about is Cherry.

I stopped by last night and chose her at first. After the shower she came to the room and said that she was having her period and that I should try the other girl that was working. I said ok and thought that I would have to wait alone and jerk off a bit while the other girl finished up but Cherry offered to give me a massage. Her massage was above average for an amp girl and I was about to ask for just a bj when the closer came in to relieve Cherry.

New girls name was Hana and she is in her mid to late 20's I believe. She had a really cute face and is about 5'6'' - 5'7". She had nice enhanced tits and kind of reminds me of Pinky/Kiki from M Palace.

Since I was already on my back, she started with a sensual massage with a lot of kissing and some light rimming. I then went for some daty fun and she seemed to get pretty wet. From there it was the standard positions until the finish. L-8 A-8 S-8

I had a pretty good time considering I got to sample to girls, both of whom were hot I might add!Yeah Chikan San I was talking a bout cherry. She is cool and glad someone could verify that her massage was awesome. That sucks that you had gone there and she was having her monthly. LOL that sucks. Hana is okay to I met her one time when cherry wasnt working don't remember if I gave a review on her. Anyways monger on.

Vivid
11-09-08, 20:53
I went to Lavender the other night after the usual bar hopping and leg rubbing. There were only 3 girls available at the time. Yuri the japanese/korean girl with the tattoo on her thigh, a girl named Strawberry who I never got a good look at and Gigi. Chose Gigi who is a cute local puerto rican girl who is around 5'1". Opted for a stand up shower after reading about them washing with a natural cleanser. Went back to the room thinking she was going to massage my back but she said to lie on my back while she got junior hard then slipped on the condom. She gave me a pretty long and enthusiastic cbj. She then rode me for a while before we proceeded to do a few positions on her back. I then turned her around for some doggie until completion. Overall a good experience for me. Paid the normal fee of. 5 for house and $. 5 to Gigi. If you want a GFE she is not for you but what local girl in an AMP is anyway (if you know one let me know please). There is no DATY or LFK although FIV was allowed.

Have fun out there guys.

Alohano
11-10-08, 03:31
In the neighborhood so I checked out some places unannounced/no appts.

Yangs, only Angela was working and was busy when I knocked. Patti was not there. For her age, Angela is very attractive, not skinny nor fat. Called me sweetie a couple of times but told me she was busy.

Mai, 11th floor. Pretty Thai lady answered the door, has braces. Is this Mai herself? She told me they were booked up and apologized. I told her I understand, was just in the area and would ck again.

Massage Thailand. Jessica answered, during a session. Guys she's incredible. The other other was an Angie, haole. So I told her I'd try again another time.

Andwhat
11-10-08, 04:12
There is a "Sugar" at Lavender. Lightly tanned Korean, nice body, about 5'-3". Short hair. Could this be the same that was at Hula?Probably not. The one I was talking about from Hula was haole.

Devorzon
11-10-08, 04:15
I'll be going to Los Angeles and San Diego in early December and was wondering if I should try a Tijuana side trip for the first time. Anyone here who frequents the Honolulu MP's have an opinion on this? Would it be better to just use the $$ at the MP's over here? Is it a much better experience at the MP's over here than some mexican whorehouse? I don't speak any Spanish and have never been there so everything would be new to me.

Bench Warmer
11-10-08, 05:22
I'll be going to Los Angeles and San Diego in early December and was wondering if I should try a Tijuana side trip for the first time. Anyone here who frequents the Honolulu MP's have an opinion on this? Would it be better to just use the $$ at the MP's over here? Is it a much better experience at the MP's over here than some mexican whorehouse? I don't speak any Spanish and have never been there so everything would be new to me.

Okay, I don't know how the RDL is personally so you might want to check the "international" side of this forum.

But, I do have 2nd had info (got it from the source) about TJ.

Story 1: My coworker was in San Diego on business for 3 months and went to TJ a couple of times with other coworkers and friends. One night, he decided to go by himself, thinking that he knows his way around. So he heads to the border and parks his car on the USA side because you can't drive to TJ per the rental agreement. After a night of drinking, he was walking down the street and someone hits him over the head and drags him into the alley. When everything was over, they took his wallet, watch, keys, and shoes. He was kind of tripping out about the shoes. Anyways, he had to walk back to the border bare foot and told the customs guy what had happened and he didn't have his ID (you didn't need a passport at that time). the customs agent probably saw thousands of guys just like him and the guy let him go. He had to call the rental car place because he didn't have his keys. Moral of the story: Don't wear shoes.

Story 2: My friend's wife is from SD and she was in college when a couple of her friends (4 girls) went to TJ to drink because they weren't 21 yet. So they get there and was partying til about 3 in the morning. They realized that one of the girls was missing. They checked all over the bar and started walking the streets. She was gone for a couple of hours and the girls wanted to talk to the police but heard bad stories about corruption. The finally found her and she was beaten up. The girl didn't want to talk about what had happened and just wanted to leave TJ. The booked it out of there and she never went back. Moral of the story: Don't go if you're a girl.

I've also heard about the donkey shows. Poor donkey.

Bench Warmer
11-10-08, 05:26
From a previous post.

It seems that if the girl from Lav is the one from GQ, then she is NOT the girl from Venus.

The Cherry I know started out in Hawaii at Eve Relaxation under the name Jenny. She continued to use that name when she moved to Mika after Eve shut down. After having a falling out with the MS there, she moved to Venus, where she needed to change her name because another girl was already named Jenny.

Jenny/Cherry of Eve/Mika/Venus is 5'-7" (no heels), very toned body with ripped abs, fake c's, all over tan, and talked with a slightly lower voice. Her english was pretty good too. And her pussy was pretty damn tight when she squeezed.

If the Cherry from Lavender fits this discription, then it might be her. Right now, I am not in the capacity to investigate myself. Sorry guys.

Okay, did some recon and found out that the Cherry at Lav is NOT the Cherry from Venus. I think Lav Cherry is Geo from GQ. Not sure though. 5'-5", very slim, fake c's, mid-late 20's, choke bondo, mid length hair, all over tan, tiny landing strip, probably about 105 lbs.

Memahu
11-10-08, 06:01
Story 2: My friend's wife is from SD and she was in college when a couple of her friends (4 girls) went to TJ to drink because they weren't 21 yet. So they get there and was partying til about 3 in the morning. They realized that one of the girls was missing. They checked all over the bar and started walking the streets. She was gone for a couple of hours and the girls wanted to talk to the police but heard bad stories about corruption. The finally found her and she was beaten up. The girl didn't want to talk about what had happened and just wanted to leave TJ. The booked it out of there and she never went back. Moral of the story: Don't go if you're a girl.

I've also heard about the donkey shows. Poor donkey.The first two stories are probably true. But, there's another story of waking up with one of your kidneys stolen. That's a popular urban legend one.

Tadhook
11-10-08, 10:53

L= 7
A= 8
TS= 6
M= 6
S= 7

What do these mean? Im guessing L = Looks? what do the others mean. Sorry if im a nub but this is all foreign to me.
Click on the "Abbreviations" link above.

Daspbrah
11-10-08, 13:05
In the neighborhood so I checked out some places unannounced/no appts.

Yangs, only Angela was working and was busy when I knocked. Patti was not there. For her age, Angela is very attractive, not skinny nor fat. Called me sweetie a couple of times but told me she was busy.

Mai, 11th floor. Pretty Thai lady answered the door, has braces. Is this Mai herself? She told me they were booked up and apologized. I told her I understand, was just in the area and would ck again.

Massage Thailand. Jessica answered, during a session. Guys she's incredible. The other other was an Angie, haole. So I told her I'd try again another time.One of us has to tame the "Thai Jessica," shes is smoking, but shes is a.k.a. - the prude. By the way, Angie is haole? As in blond haole or gothic-tattoo black hair haole? Im interested.

Chik0848
11-10-08, 15:34
Went to Lavendar yesterday and only girl available was Ivy. It was about 4:30 in the afternoon. Ivy is a Korean about 5'5", slender with an enhanced rack. Looks about 7. 5. She just started working on Saturday. She said she is from Korea Town, LA via Texas. English is good. The standard "Have you been here before? " Of course, just not recently. TS lacked the experience. Pretty good foot massage though.

Back in the room, massage is okay, except she does it with her bikini on. On the flip, she removes it and I finally get to see the twins. Very nice job and they almost feel real. Nice attention on the back and good attention to the front. Ivy starts licking and sucking the boys. Pretty good action. I thought that the BJ was going to be bbj the realized she already had the cap in her mouth. This was the best application I've experienced. She is very experienced. Followed with ACG and miss. She takes her time and can really grind. Miss was great and the best is that she doesn't rush you.

Overall, S- 7. 5, A-8. 5, $. 5. Wanted to see Cherry or Million; maybe next time.

Slow Hi
11-10-08, 17:08
Just came back from Texas and BBBJ is mandatory there. 99% or providers do it and it was awesome. They very much frown upon BBFS and for good reason IMHO. I've been in withdrawal since coming back.

Took a chance and saw a girl from Eros. Got BBBJ, but it was too teethy. I'm gonna miss Texas. Blonde beauties everywhere. Forum community there on another site is VERY active and you can pretty much quarantee your experience before putting dwon your money.

Any blonde hidden gems here since I've been gone?

Ck813
11-10-08, 18:57
Try Amber. She offered me BBBJCIM for $150.00. She even has your love juices flowing out of her mouth as she is swallowing your cum. PSE with this one. As far as FS only will do anal.

I remeber the days when you could wear a rubber as an option, nowdays its mandatory. I guess I will have to stick to my ATFs for now until I break in another one. The girls from east coast are much more harder on wearing a rubber than the west coast chicks. I guess its more lax in Korea town in LA. I remeber da days when you could get a nice BBBJ in LA even there is tough now.

Anybody got any luck lately?

Rhoku74
11-10-08, 21:27
Try Amber. She offered me BBBJCIM for $150.00. She even has your love juices flowing out of her mouth as she is swallowing your cum. PSE with this one. As far as FS only will do anal.Amber from where? Any contact info or description of her?

Thanks Skulzz.

R74

Alohano
11-10-08, 21:32
I don't know as both Jessica and Angie were in session. Jessica was the one who answered the door and only opened the door enough to ask Angie how long she would be. I asked Jessica if Angie is Thai and she said no. I asked because I was almost provided a tattooed haole the previous week, which I backed out of letting Eve know I'd prefer a Thai therapist. It was at that time that Jessica told me the other Thai therapists were Tia and N--. I'm not quite exactly sure of the names but I think that's it. So I have only had sessions with Pom and Jessica.

Allbust
11-11-08, 01:18
Try Amber. She offered me BBBJCIM for $150.00. She even has your love juices flowing out of her mouth as she is swallowing your cum. PSE with this one. As far as FS only will do anal.Which AMP does this Amber work at?

True Lies
11-11-08, 03:22
I'll be going to Los Angeles and San Diego in early December and was wondering if I should try a Tijuana side trip for the first time. Anyone here who frequents the Honolulu MP's have an opinion on this? Would it be better to just use the $$ at the MP's over here? Is it a much better experience at the MP's over here than some mexican whorehouse? I don't speak any Spanish and have never been there so everything would be new to me.Adalitas,

Not sure of the spelling, but cross the border, get a viagra at the pharmacy across the street, get a cab, tell him to take you to Adalitas. Girls are hot .60 girl .14 for room, warning, not a clean room, I know you're shocked.

Mrazz
11-11-08, 07:29
Try Amber. She offered me BBBJCIM for $150.00. She even has your love juices flowing out of her mouth as she is swallowing your cum. PSE with this one. As far as FS only will do anal.Is Amber the one that works with another girl by FHB/KGMB?

Jap Boy
11-11-08, 08:48
Try Amber. She offered me BBBJCIM for $150.00. She even has your love juices flowing out of her mouth as she is swallowing your cum. PSE with this one. As far as FS only will do anal.Where can you find this Amber?

What's her description?

Starfox64
11-11-08, 09:37
Stopped by VIP at about 12ish on sat nigh and to my dismay only 7 white girls and only 2 k girls. Found out Cindy and her gang either went back to SF or quit. I got nothing against white girls (I like the civilians kind) but they are notorious for terrible service. Also had a few local looking guys and a few more military or mainland haoles coming in. I wasn't liking the lineup so I told them to pick first, I got my room fee and left.

As for the 2 K girls, I passed because I didn't recognize them they looked alright but the place was just all crowded and I wasn't feeling it. Anyone know anything about the current line up? Should I give one of the white girls a shot? June still there? Cause I been wanting to check her out for the longest time.

Ended up going to Nirvana because I haven't been in a long time, check out my report in the other section, it's kinda funny. Or I thought so anyway.

Kapalua
11-11-08, 21:02
wondering if I should try a Tijuana side trip for the first time.
Might want to take a look at the International Sex Guide (www.internationalsexguide.info), which has an entire "Tijuana" forum with extensive helpful information. Additionally, the San Diego forum of USA Sex Guide has a "Tijuana Reports" section.

Kapalua
11-11-08, 22:38

L= 7
A= 8
TS= 6
M= 6
S= 7

What do these mean?
"YMMV" means that "your mileage may vary" (in other words, the experience of one hobbyist with a particular provider might not be the same as the experience of a different hobbyist with that provider).

"L" is looks, "A" is attitude, "TS" is table shower, "M" is massage, and "S" is service. The rating numbers for each are from a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best rating.

Justin H
11-12-08, 00:19
Aloha everyone

went to Judy's and found out that Pepsi went away again this time for 2 months
So I saw this older lady named Candy.
Guys best massage if you can handle her pressure. Go for it you guys will have a good time and leave like Jello.
Gotta go I will report again.

Cleanman
11-12-08, 01:53
Called to go see Million today.

Daytime ms say's "Million is gone mainland until Thursday, get two new girls".

Poi Dog
11-12-08, 05:28

I had a pretty good time considering I got to sample to girls, both of whom were hot I might add!

I had the pleasure of Hana's company the other night. I get there and greeted at the door by Sophia, who tells me that "the new girl is busy...you mind waiting?" I say okay, so took a shower and just waited. About 10 minutes later, in walks Hana. Wowzers! Very cute, and wearing a gold bikini. Slim, 5'6", about 115 lbs., black shoulder length hair (that she puts into a ponytail), silky smooth skin, and a great smile. She's from LA.

Pulls off the towel I'm wearing and tells me to lie on my stomach. Starts with the soft kisses and tit rubbing all over my back, butt, and legs. Then she did some rimming, including fondling of the balls and shaft. Whew boy!

Tells me to flip, and starts to rub her tits against my now hardened shaft. Goes to CBJ, followed by 69, DATY (her on her back), clit rubbing, mish, doggie, CG, ACG, CHJ, CBJ to completion. Gets a hot towel to wipe up the privates and a cold towel for my head and face.

Then there is a knock at the door and Sophia is with Bebe. Bebe walks in and tells me that Hana has another customer waiting (another fellow monger?), and that she will give me a special massage. I agree, so Bebe oils up and starts to give me an awesome massage. She definitely got all the kinks out. Massage took about 30 minutes.

During the massage, we talk and Bebe tells me that if I liked Hana, I'll like the two new gals that are coming in from the 15th of this month. Then at the end of the month, two more gals will rotate in. I tell her that I still want to try Cherry, so she says to call her to make the appointment.

All in all, a great night...Hana - L/8.5, S/8, A/8.5, damage .5+$.3

Stay safe Gents,

Poi Dog

Ck813
11-12-08, 14:39
Yes that is her.

Is Amber the one that works with another girl by FHB/KGMB?

Candyman2002
11-12-08, 15:14

Daytime ms say's "Million is gone mainland until Thursday, get two new girls".She is good. Gotta try Cherry but stay away from others there you know who.

Nautboi808
11-12-08, 16:13
Has anybody tried Perfect 10 yet? Tried to go last night. Called first, but the phone was busy so I decied to just go down. When I got there, the parking lot was kind of full and had some guy just sitting in his Exlporer. Didn't like the whole scene, so left and went to Nirvana. Good thing too because Skye is back!! Report is in Nirvana posts.

Jbravo
11-12-08, 18:56
I had the pleasure of Hana's company the other night. I get there and greeted at the door by Sophia, who tells me that "the new girl is busy. You mind waiting? " I say okay, so took a shower and just waited. About 10 minutes later, in walks Hana. Wowzers! Very cute, and wearing a gold bikini. Slim, 5'6", about 115 lbs. , black shoulder length hair (that she puts into a ponytail), silky smooth skin, and a great smile. She's from LA.

Pulls off the towel I'm wearing and tells me to lie on my stomach. Starts with the soft kisses and tit rubbing all over my back, butt, and legs. Then she did some rimming, including fondling of the balls and shaft. Whew boy!

Tells me to flip, and starts to rub her tits against my now hardened shaft. Goes to CBJ, followed by 69, DATY (her on her back), clit rubbing, mish, doggie, CG, ACG, CHJ, CBJ to completion. Gets a hot towel to wipe up the privates and a cold towel for my head and face.

Then there is a knock at the door and Sophia is with Bebe. Bebe walks in and tells me that Hana has another customer waiting (another fellow monger? ), and that she will give me a special massage. I agree, so Bebe oils up and starts to give me an awesome massage. She definitely got all the kinks out. Massage took about 30 minutes.

During the massage, we talk and Bebe tells me that if I liked Hana, I'll like the two new gals that are coming in from the 15th of this month. Then at the end of the month, two more gals will rotate in. I tell her that I still want to try Cherry, so she says to call her to make the appointment.

All in all, a great night. Hana. L/8. 5, S/8, A/8. 5, damage. 5+$. 3

Stay safe Gents,

Poi DogYo,

Hana is a pretty one for sure. Late 20's, and a nice somewhat youthful body. Sweet. Way above average view and cushin from doggie. Looked at me rather surprised when she had the big "O" from daty.

Sex not as wild/GFE as Kelly, or as kinky as Angie/Anna/Ivy, just a great looking young lady who is very nice.

Magnod
11-12-08, 21:45
I had the pleasure of Hana's company the other night. I get there and greeted at the door by Sophia, who tells me that "the new girl is busy...you mind waiting?" I say okay, so took a shower and just waited. About 10 minutes later, in walks Hana. Wowzers! Very cute, and wearing a gold bikini. Slim, 5'6", about 115 lbs., black shoulder length hair (that she puts into a ponytail), silky smooth skin, and a great smile. She's from LA.

Then there is a knock at the door and Sophia is with Bebe. Bebe walks in and tells me that Hana has another customer waiting (another fellow monger?), and that she will give me a special massage. I agree, so Bebe oils up and starts to give me an awesome massage. She definitely got all the kinks out. Massage took about 30 minutes.

Stay safe Gents,

Poi Dog

Is that the Bebe from Golden?
I used to enjoy her massages.

Ck813
11-13-08, 14:06
Where is this establishment at and which one is this?

Yo,

Hana is a pretty one for sure. Late 20's, and a nice somewhat youthful body. Sweet. Way above average view and cushin from doggie. Looked at me rather surprised when she had the big "O" from daty.

Sex not as wild/GFE as Kelly, or as kinky as Angie/Anna/Ivy, just a great looking young lady who is very nice.

Kapalua
11-14-08, 16:57
Where is this establishment at and which one is this?
Fantasia (formerly Emma's) is located at 1227 Alapai Street, immediately mauka of Club Alapai Cafe. It is set back from the Diamond Head side of the street, mauka of the South Beretania Street intersection and makai of Kinau Street.

Kahanu
11-14-08, 18:20
Went to Massage Thailand today. Had Tia or something like that I think that is how you spell her name. Pretty good massage. Question though, do massage therapist's usually ask if you want to keep underwear on? She asked if I wanted to take mine off. Most legit places that I have been to usually keep your underwear on. I kept mine on but was wondering if I did take it off would I get any extras or not? Just curious. Anyone had her or do they play here? I thought most Thai places were legit. Anyone know?

PopoloGirl
11-14-08, 19:02
Went to Massage Thailand today. Had Tia or something like that I think that is how you spell her name. Pretty good massage. Question though, do massage therapist's usually ask if you want to keep underwear on? She asked if I wanted to take mine off. Most legit places that I have been to usually keep your underwear on. I kept mine on but was wondering if I did take it off would I get any extras or not? Just curious. Anyone had her or do they play here? I thought most Thai places were legit. Anyone know?

before I left the 'legit' world of massage, I always said "undress to your level of comfort"...

I dont remember a single man that didnt get nude except for the one in the victoria secret thong (he will always be in my memory!!)

However, I would have NEVER even considered giving a HE if it had not been for all the nudity...

Even in a legit massage, its much easier to do the glutes if you are naked...

Rastakid
11-14-08, 19:27
Went to Massage Thailand today. Had Tia or something like that I think that is how you spell her name. Pretty good massage. Question though, do massage therapist's usually ask if you want to keep underwear on? She asked if I wanted to take mine off. Most legit places that I have been to usually keep your underwear on. I kept mine on but was wondering if I did take it off would I get any extras or not? Just curious. Anyone had her or do they play here? I thought most Thai places were legit. Anyone know?I agree with popolo girl, in saying that most legit places I go are fully nude with the exception of the towel, or sheet. That doesn't necessarily mean extras are offered, and from all the reports, its far and very few between that extras are offered at the Thai establishments.

Kahanu
11-14-08, 19:29
before I left the 'legit' world of massage, I always said "undress to your level of comfort".

I don't remember a single man that didn't get nude except for the one in the victoria secret thong (he will always be in my memory! )

However, I would have NEVER even considered giving a HE if it had not been for all the nudity.

Even in a legit massage, its much easier to do the glutes if you are naked. Thanks popologirl. But for me, no sense getting naked and the massage therapist is just going massage or brush the sac area or tease. Most thai massage places are strictly legit for the most part it seems. I would rather just go to a massage parlor and get what they advertise there like fs or BJ or HJ. I was just curious if they did any extras or not at Massage Thailand.

Alohano
11-14-08, 19:36
Info re Tia, the session, her looks, massage quality?

I'd suggest seeing Jessica.

Oh and be sure to take off alllll your clothes.

Strictly legit but you'll be happy!

Azn Doodz
11-14-08, 19:44
Yo,

Sex not as wild/GFE as Kelly, or as kinky as Angie/Anna/Ivy, just a great looking young lady who is very nice.Is this the same Hana from Ichiban/former Happiness?

Kahanu
11-14-08, 22:44
Info re Tia, the session, her looks, massage quality?

I'd suggest seeing Jessica.

Oh and be sure to take off alllll your clothes.

Strictly legit but you'll be happy!Alohano......the session I had was deep tissue. Her looks is not too bad....kinda plain looking maybe A cup or stretching it to a B cup. Kinda skinny.The massage started off okay. Not as deep and strong as I've had before. Rate for the hour was $55.00 and I gave her a good tip. Don't know the posting for the rates here.I've had Panee at Siam Thai at CC. She was okay massage wise but had a nice enhanced rack and nice butt.

Good luck!

Ripcurl09
11-14-08, 23:50
I apologize for the delay in this post. I have been traveling and working nonstop since my trip to hawaii, and am actually planning on a move there int he next 90 days. I found these posts and am grateful for them, as they definitely enhanced my stay in Honolulu. I am not as familiar with the abbreviations and ratings but am learning. I first visited ohana, and being new to the parlors, was a little timid. An older and not too attractive korean woman answered the door, and just as she did, I caught a glimpse of a younger and beautiful korean girl walking down the hall. When the older woman came to my room and offered to be my massuese, I asked about the girl I just saw in jeans. She went and found her, and brought her back to my room. She claimed her name was ginger, was about 25 years old, slender, 5'6", 115 lbs. After paying for the 50 house and taking a shower, she proceeded to massage me with average skill. After about 20 minutes, she flipped me over, and asked if I wanted her to give me full service, I asked how much, and $$ was her answer. I agreed, whereas she proceeded to give me a cbj that was generous and nice. We proceeded into cfs, including doggie, mission, and cowboy. Amazing skin, very gentle and a bit submissive. I typically take 20-30 minutes, and she o'd once or twice. Afterwards, a warm towel to clean me and then actually cuddled and told me some about herself. I have a weird way with women, and she told me quite a bit about her life and reasons for her working there. All in all, I was very satisfied.

Several days later, I made an appointment with million at lavender, and all I can say is wow! Physically a 10. She was very business and to the point from the beginning, no massage offered, as soon as I came back from the shower, she immediately began cbj with skill and a bit too "professional attitude" for my taste. I stopped her for a moment and we chatted a bit about ourselves until she relaxed a little andbegan laughing and telling me about herself, we then proceeded back to cbj and cfs, switching positions several times, this time with her more into than before our conversation. Amazing, and I mean amazing body. She would constantly tell me to watch both of us in the mirror, and had at least 2 orgasms herself, intense and strong, afterwards taking a minute to catch her breath. After about 30-40 minutes, I came hard, and afterwards she cleaned me with a warm towel, and then lay on my thighs, kissing my balls while talking with me about her life. We stayed that way until mamasan told us our time was up, which actually was a little more than an hour. So, there they are. Again, I apologize for the delay. All in all, I was satisfied with both, and grateful for the posts here. See you soon!

Lombard
11-15-08, 02:35
Hey guys. I'll be visiting the islands over Thanksgiving. I used to pass through on business a lot back in '04 and '05. Practically fell in love with a girl named sunni or sunyi at Pine Tree. Back then, it seemed to be one of the more poplular AMPs. Just did a search through the forums for this year and PT doesn't seem to be all that popular any more.

Where would you guys recommend? I'll be a "newbie" at any of these places, but really enjoy good table showers with decent massages afterwords. I don't even necessarily need FS.

Also, what's the going rate now a days? Both house fees and tips...

Jbravo
11-15-08, 03:34
Is this the same Hana from Ichiban/former Happiness?Nope. Fantasia hana is taller 5'6", younger, nice bolt on c's. tho i must admit, Hana from Ichiban did provide better sex, GFE, and she really got into the deed.

Smokin Gun
11-15-08, 04:28

Stay safe Gents,

Poi Dog

I went to check out Hana the other day and would say that Poi Dog's description is right on. Maybe I can add that Hana has some enhanced b's, a toned ass, and more of a traditional Korean girl look. Different from the glamour look of say Kimmi at Lavender with the tats, hair, and all.

Hana had a great attitude from start to finish. She gave me a relaxing soft touch massage, first with her fingertips, then with her tits. She gave some light rimming and some ball licking and sucking, before moving on to the cbj. It was then my turn to go daty until she came good. Then it was on to the standard positions of cg, rcg, mish, then finally ds. That's where I ended up exploding all over her ass and asshole. I rubbed the cum all over her ass and asshole with my dick. Ahhhh! It was also great sucking, licking, pinching, and playing with her aroused nipples throughout.

It was interesting when I said that I was serviced by Penny/Lucky during my last visit to Fantasia. Hana mentioned that her experience with customers who've frequented Penny/Lucky in the past has been a rough one, literally. In other words, she said that Penny/Lucky customers love to give it hard and get it hard too! I told her that I would take it easy with her. Not!

Anyway, here are the ratings: l=8, s=8, a=9, 0.5 house +$.3 tip = $.8 total.

Enjoy!

Smokin Gun
11-15-08, 04:30
So have any of you tried Perfect 10? The photo's of Sua, Nikki, and TJ on their craigslist ads look great. Can anyone posts some reviews? Mahaloz.

Member #6232
11-15-08, 04:46
Howzit everyone,

New here and just greatful for all the helpful feedback read on this forum. Does anyone have any recommended ATF AMP that are in decently discreet area and access with decent parking? Any ATF "therapists" to recommend as well? Much mahalo.

Candyman2002
11-15-08, 05:11
I went to check out Hana the other day and would say that Poi Dog's description is right on. Maybe I can add that Hana has some enhanced b's, a toned ass, and more of a traditional Korean girl look. Different from the glamour look of say Kimmi at Lavender with the tats, hair, and all.

Hana had a great attitude from start to finish. She gave me a relaxing soft touch massage, first with her fingertips, then with her tits. She gave some light rimming and some ball licking and sucking, before moving on to the cbj. It was then my turn to go daty until she came good. Then it was on to the standard positions of cg, rcg, mish, then finally ds. That's where I ended up exploding all over her ass and asshole. I rubbed the cum all over her ass and asshole with my dick. Ahhhh! It was also great sucking, licking, pinching, and playing with her aroused nipples throughout.

It was interesting when I said that I was serviced by Penny/Lucky during my last visit to Fantasia. Hana mentioned that her experience with customers who've frequented Penny/Lucky in the past has been a rough one, literally. In other words, she said that Penny/Lucky customers love to give it hard and get it hard too! I told her that I would take it easy with her. Not!

Anyway, here are the ratings: l=8, s=8, a=9, 0.5 house +$.3 tip = $.8 total.

Enjoy!Even though she is a ***** she is a fine looking piece of ASS!!!! Too bad my bro is playing her. I would like to try some

Van Deventer
11-15-08, 05:16
Does anyone know if this place is still in business? The website suddenly went down a couple of days ago, and no one has been answering the phone. If they are gone, does anyone know where the girls went?

Thanks

Mongers Rus
11-15-08, 08:03
Went to CH tonight and saw Miko. New girl. Korean, about 5'-2", average size (not skinny but not fat) and I'd say mid-to-late 20's to early 30's.

Did a very light massage (not really worth anything) for awhile and did the flip. A little more light pressing and light touching in everywhere but there. Asked just for a BJ, so she commenced to give me a not bad BBBJCIM. Can't say she was great, as I've had better.

L-7
A-9
S-7
Damage: .5+$ Would have given .2 less but she's very nice and pleasant to talk to.
Not sure if I'd repeat.Spoke to Mama today, she said Miko is gone.

Mongers Rus
11-15-08, 08:34
Went to Massage Thailand today. Had Tia or something like that I think that is how you spell her name. Pretty good massage. Question though, do massage therapist's usually ask if you want to keep underwear on? She asked if I wanted to take mine off. Most legit places that I have been to usually keep your underwear on. I kept mine on but was wondering if I did take it off would I get any extras or not? Just curious. Anyone had her or do they play here? I thought most Thai places were legit. Anyone know?Again, most legit Thai Massages will take off all underwear, especially if you get a LomiLomi. Lots of oil which would mess up your underwear. Only when I get a Authentic Thai massage do I leave my boxers or boxer briefs on, as you will be twisted like a pretzel, and jr will be flapping all over. Even then you could go commando, but no extras.

Kaminari
11-15-08, 10:11
Hello fellow mongers,

Just wanted to add my two cents on my first trip to Nirvana this morning.

Went there with the intention of seeing Ms. Skye, as I've read lots of reports by you fellow gents that she is worth seeing. So I go there and ask mama if Skye is working and she tells me that "she busy, see other girl she nice". So I say "ok" (Still have to make it a point to try her someday).

So a few minutes pass and a rather tallish Korean girl walks in. She tells me her name is Naomi and we chit-chat some and then she asks me if I want a shower. Shua ting! She gives me a pretty good TS and washes everywhere pretty good, front and back, making sure Jr gets lots of attention. After the shower she dries me off and we go back to the room.

She then starts licking the backside and a little rim action all the way up to the neck and ear. She then whispers in my ear, "turn over baby. So I do hoping for a little bb action before the real fun starts. No such luck, however she does do a real good tease job of licking Jr up and down and around the head, down to the sac and back up. Soooo close but NO! Access denied LOL.

After this great tease job, she then slips the cover on and we proceed to 69, ACG, and finish in mish. I will admit to you all that it has been a while since I have finished in mish, usually settling for HJ to finish but this morning was pretty good and Naomi was a pretty cool one to have some fun with.

Usual damage $. 5 house/$1. 5

L/A/S 7/10/10

Top notch service, slightly on the older side (I'd say late 30's), bout 5'7" and a buck ten, cool as hell. All in all a pretty darn good experience and will most likely repeat. I'm new to reporting but not to reading all of you guys' wonderful experiences and I'm truly glad to be able to have added my own to these archives. Any advice on how I can fix the noobness is welcome.

Peace and stay safe fellow monger brothers!

Kaminari

Kaminari
11-15-08, 10:22
Sorry guys doing another post. In everyones opinion,.

I'm trying to decide which provider to see next.

Can I get some advice please? Amy from Ichiban or Skye?

Both have like pretty good reviews.

Any advice is cool! Thanks!

Kaminari

Un Holy
11-15-08, 17:22
Been doing some sampling there. The new girls are boring they want condom they let you do anything after that, but still no bbbj.

June does a good bbbj and I live to suck on those big nips. He puss is a little loose.

Very hard to beat Mimis good sucking. The good viet chicks are actually better than the K girls. K girls have nicer body but they are too boring since they gotta screw so many times.

Simtiki
11-15-08, 17:47
I don't know why this guy Candyman2002 is PM'ing me about this girl from Lavender. I only been to her once. I tried to PM him but he doesn't seem to get it. STOP.

Sim

Memahu
11-15-08, 18:24
So have any of you tried Perfect 10? The photo's of Sua, Nikki, and TJ on their craigslist ads look great. Can anyone posts some reviews? Mahaloz.There's a posting by Jellys, and you might have to PM Sugaray who has some inside information.

The $250 Full Service fee might have scare some customers.

Memahu
11-15-08, 18:36
She was okay massage wise but had a nice enhanced rack and nice butt.What's the point of getting enhanced breasts when she doing legit massage? Isn't it easier to do a legit massage with smaller breasts?

Memahu
11-15-08, 18:41
So have any of you tried Perfect 10? The photo's of Sua, Nikki, and TJ on their craigslist ads look great. Can anyone posts some reviews? Mahaloz.A poster wrote that he might have seen a pimp in the parking lot. Maybe that's why their providers charge more.

Nautboi808
11-15-08, 19:32
Does anyone know if this place is still in business? The website suddenly went down a couple of days ago, and no one has been answering the phone. If they are gone, does anyone know where the girls went?

Thanks

They still advertise on ***.***********.*** in the massage section.

Cleanman
11-15-08, 20:25
K girls have nicer body but they are too boring since they gotta screw so many times.That's a problem and why they take vacations so offten at the busy AMPs.

CM0069
11-15-08, 20:26
I had the pleasure of Hana's company the other night....I agree Hana is the first all 10 for me imho. Got a really good massage after and easily passed the hour, maybe was slow. Rare service, I have been so used to the lavender in-out after the deed I was actually surprised of Hana taking the lead to make me happy, would do position after position always smiling, and even dressed me up after which felt odd, really didn't have to grab my sox and undies and hold it up to me LOL.

Now I got to see the elusive cherry, she is easily the most petite looking chick I ever saw and cute looking. Flat chested with really big nipples, has a vertical c-scar, really loves to take a pounding too, says she like big guys. Spent almost the whole time being on top in various postions. My legs are still sore from my push-ups routine with her. Idk if I would repeat after getting hanas service, but if you always wanted to bang a little petite bod cherry is for you.

One thing I might add is better bring your own condoms because I saw that cherry was pulling a condom from some tissue wrapped up, I am afraid they are re-using and washing those things. Gross. I had seen a condom on the counter when I got to the room first, and after it wasnt there, it was not wrapped or anything just laying on the counter top. I brought my own this time because with Hana I felt the condom was wayy to thick and now that I think its probably a reused one.

Luckee Dawg
11-15-08, 22:10
Went to Sun Spa in Kahalui a couple of weeks ago. Same name and owner as the place that used to be on Lower Main in Wailuku.

Got the typical massage, plus CBJ and FS. Provider was a K girl in her late 30's, nice but not exceptional.

Some of the rooms are right next to an adjacent office, so try to get a room on the right side of the building or the girl will be paranoid about making too much noise.

Not many AMP to choose from here on Maui, might repeat if I really need some relief.

House $.5, $$

Thor5541
11-16-08, 07:36
Had a session with Crissy on Friday. I'd been trying to book with her for over a year, but was not able to until recently. My appointment was for the late morning, but she agreed to move it to the early afternoon so I could get some sleep (which didn't happen; this was all on just 1 hour's sleep, she is that sexy) The original plan was for a 90 minute mutual massage, but turned out to be an awesome gfe!

She greeted me wearing a sexy gray pullover dress, a sexy smile and sparkling brown eyes. We hugged and engaged in some light conversing and pleasantries. She offered me a water to drink which I accepted (needed the tongue lube) and I informed her that I had 2 fetishes, to which she replied, "show me" after she'd sat down on her massage table. I proceeded to daty, which didn't bother her at all! She really enjoys daty and tasted so good I didn't want to stop. I'm not sure how long this took, but it was awesome to watch her writhing continuously. Crissy gave me several dfk, which kept me extremely turned on.

She returned the oral favor via BBBJ several times; her mouth felt like wet and warm raw silk! We switched to 69, and traded position a few times. During this, she slipped the raincoat on jr. , and rode me cg, asian cg and sideways cg. I gave her more daty, then we switch to wheelbarrow and standing ds, which led to a nice long release for me. I did daty 1 more time, and she blew hard, plastering my face and hand! All told, it was 2 1/2 hours of time very well spent. This is a must repeat for me; I never did get that massage!

Crissy was well worth the dime and time, will definitely repeat.

Rating: L: 10/A: 10/S: 10 Damage: $$$ plus tip.Where does she work or how can I book an appointment with her?

Hdaisuki
11-16-08, 09:08
This sounds like the girl, Kathy from Sophia Sauna. Has a nice set of enhanced soft racks, I would guess size D. Has a nice booty type body and has been known to go BB. Has a definite Latina type appearance to her and she really gets into it. Just don't cross her as she has one nasty temper. She actually got so pissed at one MS that she punched a hole in the wall. That is assuming it is her as Kathy was last seen at SS early part of this year.Hey fellahs. Anyone had this positive experience from this place yet? Just as a quick report, went there on Saturday after a night of cruising the town. Walked up that red carpet feeling like a celebrity only to be greeted by a ***chy welcome, if you could even call it that. A mixed viet girl on the "big-boned" side doesn't even open the door and just yells out to me "you come here before! I know you! You no good! Go away! " Total WTF! ? Experience. Couldn't even get in to check things out. I swear, these "girls" better seriously re-eval what they are doing and how businesses survive. The way things are, they should give special discounts at this place to try and perk things up a notch. If any of you gents have an experience otherwise, I would LOVE to hear it..h

Oof Um Hard
11-16-08, 13:26
Might want to take a look at the International Sex Guide (www.internationalsexguide.info), which has an entire "Tijuana" forum with extensive helpful information. Additionally, the San Diego forum of USA Sex Guide has a "Tijuana Reports" section.Damn I miss Tijuana's! I must go back the next time I'm in Cali. $60+12+1= a happy ending =)

Tiantain
11-16-08, 14:32
One thing I might add is better bring your own condoms because I saw that cherry was pulling a condom from some tissue wrapped up, I am afraid they are re-using and washing those things. Gross. I had seen a condom on the counter when I got to the room first, and after it wasnt there, it was not wrapped or anything just laying on the counter top. I brought my own this time because with Hana I felt the condom was wayy to thick and now that I think its probably a reused one.
This maybe true, but I do know that the girls like to clean off the lube from the condom before they give a BJ, lude no good taste.

Rastakid
11-16-08, 15:36
Where does she work or how can I book an appointment with her?If you look under many of the forums you will find Popologirl (Crissy). She is free to talk to here or by phone, but from what she has stated many times, first timers have better luck scheduling an appointment via her website listed below. Sadly, I strongly support her advertisements, but have never indulged myself, I think it's the drive to Kailua or the advance notice required that keeps me from partaking, I promised her I would visit after I became a senior member of WSG but am still reluctant, mostly cause she went to Chicago, oh well, one of these days.

http://crissy.ultraescort.com/

HawaiiSteel
11-16-08, 16:39
Damn I miss Tijuana's! I must go back the next time I'm in Cali. $60+12+1= a happy ending =)I love that place!! 60 for the girl 12 for the room and a dollar tip for the guy who cleans out the room. haha Adelita and Chicago baby!

HawaiiSteel
11-16-08, 16:56

Daytime ms say's "Million is gone mainland until Thursday, get two new girls".Went to Lavender last night. Million was there but opted for one of the new girls. Korean 5'6 she has that slim and slender look. I like how her skin is so clean and creamy makes you wanna just lick her all over. Overall good experience except the CBJ was ok since she has braces.

HawaiiSteel
11-16-08, 17:15
I'll be going to Los Angeles and San Diego in early December and was wondering if I should try a Tijuana side trip for the first time. Anyone here who frequents the Honolulu MP's have an opinion on this? Would it be better to just use the $$ at the MP's over here? Is it a much better experience at the MP's over here than some mexican whorehouse? I don't speak any Spanish and have never been there so everything would be new to me.I frequent Tijuana's often, for I fly back and forth to Califas for business. Everytime I go to Califas, I make it a point to head out to Tijuana. Thurs-Sat is the best days to go. Thats when its most busy but a lot of the Hott girls cum out to play only on those days. Sometimes it gets so busy that its best to wait out by the door so you can grab the one you want before she gets back in the club. You don't get the service like here. Its pretty much straight up over there. No upselling. Flat rate is. 60 Get in, handle business and get out. The only person who will be rushing you is the guy outside waiting to clean your room. But for $$ for 1 AMP visit here that is 3x with 3 different Hott chicks in Tijuana!

Kalani69
11-16-08, 17:18
Usual damage $. 5 house/$1. 5

I know we've gone through this before, but just to be clear, according to the "abbreviations" link, the usual damage was 0.5 house/$.5 (=$50.00/$150.00)

HawaiiSteel
11-16-08, 17:28
Hey Kapalua,

Looks/Service etc.Kris runs the place so she is always available. Older local hapa chic. 5'1 maybe weighs about a buck with enhanced breasts. She has girls from time to time but its sporadic just have to call and see.

HawaiiSteel
11-16-08, 17:31
Planning a trip to Lavender. Anyone know if Apple is still at Lavender? I've been wanting to try to eat, I mean meet Apple after I've read about her here.

She's still on my "To Do" List.I don't think she is a provider anymore? She is nighttime MS

Kapalua
11-16-08, 17:41
I am afraid they are re-using and washing those things. Gross.
Although anything might be possible, considering the relatively minimal cost of a condom (especially when purchased in volume), it seems doubtful that they're going to the trouble of washing, drying and then re-using condoms. :D However, I would agree that it's preferable for a hobbyist to bring his own favorite type of condom.

Memahu
11-16-08, 18:40
I'm trying to decide which provider to see next.

Can I get some advice please? Amy from Ichiban or Skye?

Both have like pretty good reviews.

Any advice is cool! Thanks!

KaminariAmy from Ichiban is on vacation right now. You could call and check if she's there.