PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Cleanman
10-11-08, 04:48
Read in today’s Advertiser that the Korean owner of the property which Lavender sits on as well as other properties and about a 3/4 of a Million $ in cash and a land rover were forfeited to police as he just plead guilty to running gambling operations on Sheridan st. He did so to spare his wife jail time so she can continue to run his empire.

The addresses of the properties were listed in the article, but I didn’t cross-reference if those are other AMPs. One was his big home in Makiki.

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081010/NEWS20/810100333/-1/RSS02

If you read the online story and blogs this guy is a bad ass.

Hope the AMP survives.

Better go see Bebe, Million and Chery soon.

Ramrod80
10-11-08, 07:06
Oh I mean Michelle. Had the pleasure of having Michelle servicing me. Her place is the cleanest place of all the places I have been to. As for her massage it was quite relaxing for me but for some reason she is definitely not pleasing to the eyes for me. I guess to each his own but i guess everyone has their own opinion on certain people. It took her a while for her to make Mr Happy puke because she just wasn't what i expected. But what the hell i had to try it anyway. All on all i spent $ on her. I guess going to an AMP and picking my girl is what ill do from now on. Touching Carole's Breast during HE reminded me of touching my mother.

Starfox64
10-11-08, 07:07
I'm getting a little tired of getting the same looking girls when i do visit PT. I'm looking for a skinny asian girl around 100 pounds or less. Or does anyone know where I can find some slim good looking white or hispanic girls? Any info would be great.Sounds like you prefer a "spinner". Do some research on the forums there's tons of info here, just use the search tool. Also if your tired of the girls at Pine Tree move on! Careful with the haole girls they are know to give similar if not worse service to what you received.

Ramrod80
10-11-08, 07:12
Has the best lineup barnone. The girls are just amazing. All kinds of girls to choose from. There was a lineup 12 deep when i went lastnight.

Mr Chin
10-11-08, 08:14
Checked Lavender after a few Tequila shots but nobody there I recognized so went to VIP and chose a beautiful Korean girl named Nina.
She had one of the nicest Korean asses I've seen and her face was pretty good too.
Made small conversation and was friendly and gave an ok TS.
The problem was she asked for the tip up front, no 69 or LFK, cbj was very short mostly because I was rock hard already.
She asked if I would give her an extra tip after we finished which I politely declined since I has already tipped her $.5 up front.
On a positive note I gave that almost perfect ass a good pounding and even she seemed to enjoy it, that made it all worthwhile although I probably won't repeat just because I can get better service at PT, Nirvana or Lavender.

L9, A5, S6.

Woweee
10-11-08, 10:02
Since times are extremely tough, we have many justified reasons to demand lower prices, or at least, get away with tipping less and lowering the provider service fees also.

Recently, some massage studios or private providers have been so slow that they do 4 hand (two girls) for the price of a regular session. This is in hopes of prying some extra pity tips out of us mongerers for the extra work done (kind of a shanghai approach if you ask me). Even resorting to more sack rubbing and akua glancing than ever!

We know we gotta take care (of our providers), but now is the time to press and regulate. Just like the crappy stock market, we should be able to buy low now.

Better we return more frequently with practicing frugality, than rare visits with over-generosity. If it gets too slow or inconsistent overall, we may lose some of the better providers to some other "career" that brings them more or consistent money. Although career changes are highly unlikely if they aren't diversified (educationally), it would suck if we lose any good ones, period.

In a perfect world, it would be less than $. per session with a great massage and a HE. Pray for the day.

Anyway, bargain aggressively, hope for the best. YMMV right? Good luck!

Das P BrahHow about being more specific? Which place offers 4 hands massage for the price of a regular?

Daspbrah
10-11-08, 10:51
How about being more specific? Which place offers 4 hands massage for the price of a regular?

Well Wowee, first, just make sure to be polite when asking for a tip.

Second, go to Thai Hawaiian massage. Im sure you know where it is, right? They are the "generous" people that offered me 4 hands for regular price, but then again I'm very polite and a regular, so YMMV.

Third, I'm sure most senior members will back me up on this, if you are relatively new, try very hard to reciprocate info. Give to get. Thats a golden rule here. No problem though, even if 3 out of 4 of your posts were questions.
Kapalua, one of our most senior members, helped set great etiquette for lots of us here, especially me. I used to only lurk and ask.

Just keeping it real, Aloha!

Jiro9673
10-11-08, 12:41
I have been a long time hobbyist, but never knew these forums existed until yesterday. My only conclusion is "Wow". This information is so helpful. Believe me, but I could have really used it... the mistakes I've made.

Anyway, thought I'd contribute. Please understand if I don't have the "lingo" down, but I'll try. Typically I go, check out the girls first (often pay, then ask for .5 back if the choice or choices that appear are not to my liking). Then on to next place, and so on.

In recent months I've checked out VIP, PT, Nirvana, CS, Happiness/Ichiban, and of course Lavender (former Ace). Because I usually try to be stealth about my hobby, I've stayed away from Ace/Lavender until I checked it out in early Summer.

They currently have the best lineup.

Sam: Korean, claimed to be going to school. L/A/S = 6/9/9. Age: Looked older at first but upon closer inspection was approximately 25/26 (usually they look younger from a distance). Never got a chance to repeat as she no longer works there.

Cherry: Korean. L/A/S = 9/9/9.5. Age: Approx 27/28. For those of you who want a good massage, this wouldn't be the provider to go to. Makes up for it in that she seems to really enjoy "the work". Will repeat. She's in my top 2.

Silver: Korean. L/A/S = 6/9/8. Age: Approx 31/32. Could be older, but had smooth skin. For those of you who want rail thin, she's not for you. Will not repeat.

Million: Korean, but been living in America for long time, so very Americanized. L/A/S = 9/9/10. Age: Approx 30. Spoke dirty, 69 too. Really gets into it. She was on a vacation for the past couple of months. For those of you who saw her before her vacation, she looks thinner now. Will repeat. She is either my #1 or #2 (can't decide).

Well, that's all I have for now and thank you all for all your great posts!

Jiro9673
10-11-08, 12:44
Yup, I've heard that "Extra Tip" line a few times too. I've always politely declined. Sort of bring the mood down, but I don't want to set any precedents and screw it up for all the hobbyists. Good going Mr. Chin.

The problem was she asked for the tip up front, no 69 or LFK, cbj was very short mostly because I was rock hard already.

She asked if I would give her an extra tip after we finished which I politely declined since I has already tipped her $.5 up front.

Yoboseyo
10-11-08, 17:41
Went to Lavender last night. No Cherry and no Million. There are a lot of girls. Some looked like Waiks SWs. I wonder if this place is becoming like the old New Yorker. Anyway, since my favs weren't there, I left.

Kapalua
10-11-08, 20:52
The addresses of the properties were listed in the article, but I didn’t cross-reference if those are other AMPs.
The three non-residential properties listed for forfeiture to the government in that news article are 1320 Rycroft Street, 1308 Rycroft Street, and 808 Sheridan Street. Checking those three addresses against my previously posted geographic list of relaxation/massage businesses, only one of them appeared: 1320 Rycroft Street, which as you said is the location of Lavender. On the internet, the 1308 Rycroft Street property is listed as the location of a Baptist church (how ironic), and the 808 Sheridan Street property is listed as the location of several "legitimate" businesses (including a restaurant and a wedding boutique). So fortunately, it seems that no relaxation businesses other than Lavender could be affected by that forfeiture.

Hlover
10-11-08, 21:11
I have attempted to contact this chica with absolutely no success.

Any ideas on receiving a return call?

Kapalua
10-11-08, 21:45
She doesn't look that great
If the photo attached below is a photo of her, I can see what you mean.

My Philosophy
10-12-08, 02:24
Had a repeat with Yumi. Always the best. Hot 25 yo Korean chick with big natural titties who gives really great service and has a pleasing personality.

Tyrone Biggins
10-12-08, 06:04
Usual damage. .5 to mama + 1.5 tip. Would not repeat.

I'm getting a little tired of getting the same looking girls when i do visit PT. I'm looking for a skinny asian girl around 100 pounds or less. Or does anyone know where I can find some slim good looking white or hispanic girls? Any info would be great.
Nancy at CS was ok. Nice natural body. Slight GE. I made her cry, however. I think it was because I took too long and I abused her p***y while I was in there. I was drunk, so it took me a while to bust a nut, and I also required a little more 'action' than I normally would. To sum it up in a nutshell, typical K-girl/J-girl 'poke' action. But I would repeat because she was sweet. I was the asshole (that night).
There were some nice looking white girls at the Hula's, but I think they shut down permanently after the raid a couple of months back.
You can always try VIP (seen some white girls working there before).

Jimmiedean
10-12-08, 06:50
Stopped by Fantasia about a week ago and MS said Penny came back. But she needed to rest. Anybody have her yet besides Capt. Save a HO... WTF

Kapalua
10-12-08, 08:12
So i went down to go find Ichiban but could not locate it.
Ichiban is located at 641 Keeaumoku Street, #14 (the former location of both Happiness and Champion Spa). The building is on the Diamond Head side of Keeaumoku, slightly mauka of the Makaloa Street intersection, and has a "Panda Cuisine" sign on the front (among other signs). The entrance to the building's parking area is located directly across Keeaumoku from the Starbucks shop in the Wal-Mart complex. After driving down into the parking area, an "Ichiban" sign can be seen on the makai side.

Tyrone Biggins
10-12-08, 08:36
Ichiban is located at 641 Keeaumoku Street, #14 (the former location of both Happiness and Champion Spa). The building is on the Diamond Head side of Keeaumoku, slightly mauka of the Makaloa Street intersection, and has a "Panda Cuisine" sign on the front (among other signs). The entrance to the building's parking area is located directly across Keeaumoku from the Starbucks shop in the Wal-Mart complex. After driving down into the parking area, an "Ichiban" sign can be seen on the makai side.
Leave it to Kapalua to convey the detailed mapping/walking instructions.

Take his advice and have fun, fellow monger.

Jzjz
10-12-08, 10:11
You can always try VIP (seen some white girls working there before).
Speaking of haole girls a VIP, anyone spend time with Ling Ling lately? Haven't seen her in a while cuz her service level decreased. When I started seeing her, she was totally hot, gfe. but then she turned into mechanical all of a sudden, and I stopped seeing her. I am thinking of seeing her again if anyone can share their stories.

Dell808
10-12-08, 14:17
Ichiban is located at 641 Keeaumoku Street, #14 (the former location of both Happiness and Champion Spa). The building is on the Diamond Head side of Keeaumoku, slightly mauka of the Makaloa Street intersection, and has a "Panda Cuisine" sign on the front (among other signs). The entrance to the building's parking area is located directly across Keeaumoku from the Starbucks shop in the Wal-Mart complex. After driving down into the parking area, an "Ichiban" sign can be seen on the makai side.Is it in the place on the ground floor where Round Table Pizza, and then a Korean bar used to be?

Thanks

Kapalua
10-12-08, 18:51
For anyone who hasn't visited CHM in quite a while because of the lack of a bed and the lack of air conditioning, just wanted to mention that there's now a room with both a bed and an air-conditioner. So it's now more comfortable than before, especially for those ... ahem ... "special" massages. ;)

Magnod
10-12-08, 20:32

If that's her, then $.6 was way way way over priced...

Hlover
10-12-08, 21:14
Had a repeat with Yumi. Always the best. Hot 25 yo Korean chick with big natural titties who gives really great service and has a pleasing personality.What is the price?

Candy Addict
10-13-08, 04:49
Is it in the place on the ground floor where Round Table Pizza, and then a Korean bar used to be?

Thanks

Dell, go up the stairs like you're going to go eat at Panda's. Instead of going into Panda's though, go to your right to the entrance to the office building. Go down the hall and bear right until you get to #14. Not far down the hall, and you can't miss it - well, you can if you're not paying attention ;)

Cleanman
10-13-08, 06:27
The three non-residential properties listed for forfeiture to the government in that news article are 1320 Rycroft Street, 1308 Rycroft Street, and 808 Sheridan Street. Checking those three addresses against my previously posted geographic list of relaxation/massage businesses, only one of them appeared: 1320 Rycroft Street, which as you said is the location of Lavender. On the internet, the 1308 Rycroft Street property is listed as the location of a Baptist church (how ironic), and the 808 Sheridan Street property is listed as the location of several "legitimate" businesses (including a restaurant and a wedding boutique). So fortunately, it seems that no relaxation businesses other than Lavender could be affected by that forfeiture.Yep, Kap. There is a Church almost connected to Lavender they’re so close and I parked in their, I assume, shared small parking lot on the corner. A lady pulled up and got out with some things for the Church next door, see gave that look/glance, like your mom did when she knew you were up to no good, and walked away. I have never bothered (stealth) to look for a sign for whose lot that is, I am in and out. I have my reasons I don’t park at Sam’s club and street parking is tight, not to mention the side walk on Rycroft out in the open. But the line up is worth the short dash.

I think they all know what's happening in the naberhood. I hope.

Starfox64
10-13-08, 06:52
Speaking of haole girls a VIP, anyone spend time with Ling Ling lately? Haven't seen her in a while cuz her service level decreased. When I started seeing her, she was totally hot, gfe. but then she turned into mechanical all of a sudden, and I stopped seeing her. I am thinking of seeing her again if anyone can share their stories.Isn't she the one that allegedly contracted herpes and someone posted it. Same because she's probably the only white girl that gave service comparable to her asian counterparts.

Kapalua
10-13-08, 08:32
Is it in the place on the ground floor where Round Table Pizza, and then a Korean bar used to be?
Sorry, I don't recall what "used to be" at that location. Currently, the location is mauka of Club Tomorrow and makai of the Pho Saigon restaurant. You will be walking up some stairs regardless of whether you go to the front entrance of the building or come from the parking area. If you want further directions, the Ichiban phone number is 949-0230.

Mikasoto
10-13-08, 13:19
Had a session with Yoko. Claims Japanese/Korean mix, but accent sounds more Thai. Very skinny and older then 29. Gave her. 70 for the. 66 massage and naturally no change. Did 8-10 mins light-touch on the back and then the flip. Few minutes on the front and started teasing. I did some roaming while negotiating. She wanted $$ for everything, on top of the original. 70. She was not that appealing, but not always a clear thinker. Got her down to $. 5 for "everything. " Payment up front, 2nd wrong move! And she asked if I was going to tip her on top of all that. Said depends on the service.

Moved to the bed. She asked if I wanted to use a condom, definitely! She stood by the side of the bed and started fingering herself. She became wet almost instantly, wtf! Anyway, she wanted to jump on right away. I told her what about a BJ to "warm up? " "I don't do that" was her reply. Why argue so went missionary and tried to get it over with quickly.

Something just does not seem right with Yoko. I cannot be sure, but I am thinking she may not have been born a she. Another thing, she could not take me very deep even though I ain't that big.

Did get a bottle of water on the way out though. No way would I repeat. Maybe a YMMV thing.

My Philosophy
10-13-08, 15:20
What is the price?Standard $$ total.

Dell808
10-13-08, 17:01
Dell, go up the stairs like you're going to go eat at Panda's. Instead of going into Panda's though, go to your right to the entrance to the office building. Go down the hall and bear right until you get to #14. Not far down the hall, and you can't miss it - well, you can if you're not paying attention ;)Thanks for the directions. So I guess it is upstairs. Not too private walking up those front stairs right on Keeaumoku. Is the back stairway still open?

Jeff Swon
10-13-08, 19:52
Dell, go up the stairs like you're going to go eat at Panda's. Instead of going into Panda's though, go to your right to the entrance to the office building. Go down the hall and bear right until you get to #14. Not far down the hall, and you can't miss it - well, you can if you're not paying attention ;)Better yet just look up cause they the only one with a camera above there entrance.

Nautboi808
10-13-08, 21:51
Wanted to get a decent massage with the hopes of HE. I usually go to Michelle, but deciede to try Patty at Yangs for something different and the rush from maybe scoring HE from a different girl I've never seen before.

Personally, I think Yang is sexier. She has more of a sultry look. Not to be gross or sound like a perv, but Patty looks like a teenage girl. IMHO Mei Ling at CM is more attractive. I was surprised to find out she was 26! She must be about 5'2" maybe 100lb. Long hair with a plain look. No make up, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. Not too personable, kind of alloof at first. Very skinny, but good pressure and she knows what she's doing. Told her my back was bothering me so she paid extra attention and more time massaging my back and legs. On the flip, she massaged my thighs and lower abdomen and kept brushing jr and my nuts. Naturally, jr woke up and was standing at attention. She looked at me and asked if I was ok. I smile and said yes. She continued massaging my lower abdomen right where jr is. She then asked, "do you want me to massage here too?" as she started rubbing jr. I said yes please. She took her time giving me a pretty good HJ, alternating the stroking and playing with my balls. When she knew I was getting close, I swear it seemed like she was getting into it because her technique changed and it was like she was on a mission. After I came she wiped me up and offered me the shower.

Overall great experience. Good massage with the bonus round. Total damage was .60 to yang and .50 tip. This was the first time that I've seen Patty, but Yang knows me because I've been there before. First time to get HE there though. Normally I get this older Chinese lady who give an awsome deep tissue massage, but no HE. Kinda don't want one from her though because she's a little too old.

Patty L=6/A=7/S=8

Lkjhgf
10-13-08, 22:25
I have been a long time hobbyist, but never knew these forums existed until yesterday. My only conclusion is "Wow". This information is so helpful. Believe me, but I could have really used it... the mistakes I've made.

Anyway, thought I'd contribute. Please understand if I don't have the "lingo" down, but I'll try. Typically I go, check out the girls first (often pay, then ask for .5 back if the choice or choices that appear are not to my liking). Then on to next place, and so on.

In recent months I've checked out VIP, PT, Nirvana, CS, Happiness/Ichiban, and of course Lavender (former Ace). Because I usually try to be stealth about my hobby, I've stayed away from Ace/Lavender until I checked it out in early Summer.

They currently have the best lineup.

Sam: Korean, claimed to be going to school. L/A/S = 6/9/9. Age: Looked older at first but upon closer inspection was approximately 25/26 (usually they look younger from a distance). Never got a chance to repeat as she no longer works there.

Cherry: Korean. L/A/S = 9/9/9.5. Age: Approx 27/28. For those of you who want a good massage, this wouldn't be the provider to go to. Makes up for it in that she seems to really enjoy "the work". Will repeat. She's in my top 2.

Silver: Korean. L/A/S = 6/9/8. Age: Approx 31/32. Could be older, but had smooth skin. For those of you who want rail thin, she's not for you. Will not repeat.

Million: Korean, but been living in America for long time, so very Americanized. L/A/S = 9/9/10. Age: Approx 30. Spoke dirty, 69 too. Really gets into it. She was on a vacation for the past couple of months. For those of you who saw her before her vacation, she looks thinner now. Will repeat. She is either my #1 or #2 (can't decide).

Well, that's all I have for now and thank you all for all your great posts!Jiro, With Million do you get a TS, LFK, or any kissing, rimming, massage, BBBJ.

Planning on seeing her, please advised, any one.

Thanks

Jet Black
10-14-08, 01:02
Yo bros,

Could y'all help a lost fella? Heard from the street that Hula closed? Need to know what happened - busted or closed for good.

Thanks y'all in advance.

JB

H Mobius
10-14-08, 02:23
Ichiban is located at 641 Keeaumoku Street, #14 (the former location of both Happiness and Champion Spa). The building is on the Diamond Head side of Keeaumoku, slightly mauka of the Makaloa Street intersection, and has a "Panda Cuisine" sign on the front (among other signs). The entrance to the building's parking area is located directly across Keeaumoku from the Starbucks shop in the Wal-Mart complex. After driving down into the parking area, an "Ichiban" sign can be seen on the makai side.Mr. Kap,

I was wondering. It seems that place has changed names a few times. Is that an indicator that it is undesirable to mongers (business slow/unsuccessful, thus requiring business changes such as with kbars)? I've been turned away a couple times in the beginning and was thinking of trying again, but maybe it was just as well.

Thanks

Thor5541
10-14-08, 03:22
Where / who is the best for a BBBJ COF or CIM?

Also, has anyone has 2 girls at a AMP? Do they go down on eachother? Where / who is the best for some MFF action?

Kamipulu
10-14-08, 03:30
Had a session with Yoko. Claims Japanese/Korean mix, but accent sounds more Thai. Very skinny and older then 29. Gave her. 70 for the. 66 massage and naturally no change. Did 8-10 mins light-touch on the back and then the flip. Few minutes on the front and started teasing. I did some roaming while negotiating. She wanted $$ for everything, on top of the original. 70. She was not that appealing, but not always a clear thinker. Got her down to $. 5 for "everything. " Payment up front, 2nd wrong move! And she asked if I was going to tip her on top of all that. Said depends on the service.

Moved to the bed. She asked if I wanted to use a condom, definitely! She stood by the side of the bed and started fingering herself. She became wet almost instantly, wtf! Anyway, she wanted to jump on right away. I told her what about a BJ to "warm up? " "I don't do that" was her reply. Why argue so went missionary and tried to get it over with quickly.

Something just does not seem right with Yoko. I cannot be sure, but I am thinking she may not have been born a she. Another thing, she could not take me very deep even though I ain't that big.

Did get a bottle of water on the way out though. No way would I repeat. Maybe a YMMV thing.

Yoko is a post-op thai-boy. Someone accused her of false advertising on CL when she claimed to be female and now only advertises without mentioning gender. I think she lubes up before the session so it looks like she gets wet.

Candy Addict
10-14-08, 04:46
Thanks for the directions. So I guess it is upstairs. Not too private walking up those front stairs right on Keeaumoku. Is the back stairway still open?

If you mean the stairs from inside the parking garage under the building, I don't know, but I would assume they're still open. If you mean another set of stairs then I really have no idea. As for the front entrance not being so private, that's true, but there are several other businesses in that building besides Ichiban/Happiness/Champions/or whatever they want to call themselves this month. No reason for passersby to assume you were going to an AMP. Most people don't even know the AMP is there. Hell, just look at how many people on this board keep asking where the hell it is! :D

Jiro9673
10-14-08, 05:04
Lkjhgf: I've only had one session with Million and I got TS, massage, CBJ, 69 DATY, MISH, LFK, CG, doggie. No BB stuff although not certain as I don't really want that. I didn't really want 69 DATY, but was sort of forced on me. Very easy to get along with, great attitude, one of the very best if not the best out there IMHO.

Starfox64
10-14-08, 05:11
If you mean the stairs from inside the parking garage under the building, I don't know, but I would assume they're still open. If you mean another set of stairs then I really have no idea. As for the front entrance not being so private, that's true, but there are several other businesses in that building besides Ichiban/Happiness/Champions/or whatever they want to call themselves this month. No reason for passersby to assume you were going to an AMP. Most people don't even know the AMP is there. Hell, just look at how many people on this board keep asking where the hell it is! :DCandy Addict is right, just go into that building area and walk around you'll find it. The other businesses there make it very discrete as to what your really looking for. If visiting after hours you could also just drive into their valet parking and just park in the back.

Yoboseyo
10-14-08, 07:08
Wanted to get a decent massage with the hopes of HE. I usually go to Michelle, but deciede to try Patty at Yangs for something different and the rush from maybe scoring HE from a different girl I've never seen before.

Personally, I think Yang is sexier. She has more of a sultry look. Not to be gross or sound like a perv, but Patty looks like a teenage girl. IMHO Mei Ling at CM is more attractive. I was surprised to find out she was 26! She must be about 5'2" maybe 100lb. Long hair with a plain look. No make up, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. Not too personable, kind of alloof at first. Very skinny, but good pressure and she knows what she's doing. Told her my back was bothering me so she paid extra attention and more time massaging my back and legs. On the flip, she massaged my thighs and lower abdomen and kept brushing jr and my nuts. Naturally, jr woke up and was standing at attention. She looked at me and asked if I was ok. I smile and said yes. She continued massaging my lower abdomen right where jr is. She then asked, "do you want me to massage here too?" as she started rubbing jr. I said yes please. She took her time giving me a pretty good HJ, alternating the stroking and playing with my balls. When she knew I was getting close, I swear it seemed like she was getting into it because her technique changed and it was like she was on a mission. After I came she wiped me up and offered me the shower.

Overall great experience. Good massage with the bonus round. Total damage was .60 to yang and .50 tip. This was the first time that I've seen Patty, but Yang knows me because I've been there before. First time to get HE there though. Normally I get this older Chinese lady who give an awsome deep tissue massage, but no HE. Kinda don't want one from her though because she's a little too old.

Patty L=6/A=7/S=8I've seen Patty off and on for quite a while now. She used to work at Island Massage, back in the good old days. I think she has a pretty tight body. She's ok with the HE, but it's very mechanical and no touching (at least now).

When she was at IM, I got her to take off her top and sucked her perky tits once. I never got to go downstairs. I could only grope through the clothes.

Patty worked at Siam Thai for awhile. She didn't give HE there until she was working there about a couple of months. She didn't allow touching there. And she doesn't allow any touching now. Maybe a gratuitous grope through the jeans, but that's it. Too bad, she has some nice tits.

Justin H
10-14-08, 08:46
Yoko is a post-op thai-boy. Someone accused her of false advertising on CL when she claimed to be female and now only advertises without mentioning gender. I think she lubes up before the session so it looks like she gets wet.

Yes I had her several times, I also spoke Japanese to her and she really opened up. I used to also work at this Japanese hostess bar in the 80's
remember the club Yaesu and Hatapopo? Now I know some of you know who I really am. But anyway I told Yoko that I used to go to Osaka and visit the Mr Lady shows and of course she knew the places I was talking about. also described some of the lady boys that work there.
I didn't care if she was born a he I didn't have to do anything she gave a good HJ so no Pilikia

John Ross
10-14-08, 11:52
Yes I had her several times, I also spoke Japanese to her and she really opened up. I used to also work at this Japanese hostess bar in the 80's
remember the club Yaesu and Hatapopo? Now I know some of you know who I really am. But anyway I told Yoko that I used to go to Osaka and visit the Mr Lady shows and of course she knew the places I was talking about. also described some of the lady boys that work there.
I didn't care if she was born a he I didn't have to do anything she gave a good HJ so no Pilikia
I remember Pub Hatopopo on Makaloa, by the old taxi stand/gas pump. It was a different kind of place for us college kids to go and have a drink. I still remember some weird shit where a drunk customer got on his knees and made like he was giving the host/manager a blow job.

Strong Mojo
10-14-08, 11:53
Thanks for the directions. So I guess it is upstairs. Not too private walking up those front stairs right on Keeaumoku. Is the back stairway still open?

Dell:

There are three ways that you can get to ichiban. The first is the streetfront access by Panda. The second is the rear parking access (diamondhead side) which leads you to the same hallway as the first. The third is the access from the basement parking (in the corner). I usually go for either the second or third.

sm

Ninja13
10-14-08, 12:52
Yo bros,

Could y'all help a lost fella? Heard from the street that Hula closed? Need to know what happened - busted or closed for good.

Thanks y'all in advance.

JBSorry Bro but Hula Hands is gone for good.

Kapalua
10-14-08, 13:35
From what I heard, there was an LE bust at Hula Relaxation before it closed. Hula Relaxation has been closed for quite a while, so most likely it won't be reopening at that same Keeaumoku Street location. If it reopens in another location at some point in the future, the reopening will surely be posted on this forum.

Kapalua
10-14-08, 14:05
Mr. Kap,

I was wondering. It seems that place has changed names a few times. Is that an indicator that it is undesirable to mongers (business slow/unsuccessful, thus requiring business changes such as with kbars)? I've been turned away a couple times in the beginning and was thinking of trying again, but maybe it was just as well.
Relaxation businesses can change names/ownership for various reasons, so I wouldn't automatically presume that such changes mean that a business was, or currently is, "undesirable to mongers." However, of course that could potentially be a reason (or at least be a contributing factor).

Maybe there are other forum members with inside information on the changes in this specific situation, who could better inform us of the reasons.

One other point to consider: even at a place with a generally unfavorable reputation, a hobbyist might still find a good provider. So rather than completely writing off any particular place, it may be advisable to read the reviews of individual providers even if they happen to be located there.

Makana9
10-14-08, 15:31
Relaxation businesses can change names/ownership for various reasons, so I wouldn't automatically presume that such changes mean that a business was, or currently is, "undesirable to mongers." However, of course that could potentially be a reason (or at least be a contributing factor).

Maybe there are other forum members with inside information on the changes in this specific situation, who could better inform us of the reasons.

One other point to consider: even at a place with a generally unfavorable reputation, a hobbyist might still find a good provider. So rather than completely writing off any particular place, it may be advisable to read the reviews of individual providers even if they happen to be located there.There have been, and always will be alot of changes in the AMP BIZ. Troubles with money, LE, protection (1st hand experience), crappy ladies working which comes to crappy service, or as everyone has noticed about the economy.

Like any business, it goes hand in hand (no pun intended). If economy good, alot of work for the mongerers mean more $$$ in their pocket.

Remember the commercial that use to air on local TV; man buys plate lunch at van, owner of lunch van buys supplies, man who provides supplies pays his employees, employee buys gifts? Of uses services for items of neccessity or sustainable shopping to survive, or entertainment to satisfy one's wishes.

The typical reciprocating cycle of dollar for dollar within our economy.

If, provider does the SAM Walmart mentality, and make pricing a little cheaper and provides bulk purchasing, more will buy product at a 1000, as compared to selling higher and sales indication of 5.

You get what you pay for, BUT, always ask, you are the customer, if she no like, barter, if still no like, tell mgr. (MS) of your displeasure and take your BIZ someplace else. Like anything else, if slow, going close sooner or later unless the place has money fronted from other sources (pimped, silent business partner (s){personal experience on this one}, or underground managed)

Again, if gained enough experience and you like the provider who gave you very good service, simple rule. GET HER DIGITS, again you might have to see her a few times maybe to get this, YMMV IMHO, but if you play your cards right the first time, you can get it on the first try. IMHO, & IT DOES WORK, again personal experience.

Said provider will have a special place for you if she move to another locale or if the scenerio calls for it, she let you come to her place so she can get more personal (& keep 100% $$$). If she going provide her kulu, she should keep most of her $$$ for services rendered. Case in pt. , I. E. The famous Angela (kuakini & makiki). Someone who still has her steadys (yep I am one&love it), from her early beginnings from Koreamoku, makaloa, etc. , to a pretty good RE agent.

Just a thought, if you no ask, you no get. Local style

Enjoy

Nautboi808
10-14-08, 17:17

Is this really her? I thought before when she was at Century Square, she advertised as being petite and cute. Looks kinda scary...

Justin H
10-14-08, 18:12
I remember Pub Hatopopo on Makaloa, by the old taxi stand/gas pump. It was a different kind of place for us college kids to go and have a drink. I still remember some weird shit where a drunk customer got on his knees and made like he was giving the host/manager a blow job.

I remember that too.
Since you have been there, remeber the big lady that was working there by the name or Yumi, or Bev?
I saw her oone getting humped on by a customer in the parking lot of Yamato's. That ws sick
Did you get a chance to do one of the girls there? Erica?

Blacroix
10-14-08, 22:12
Just wanted to say thanks to Tyrone and Kapalua for the info. Stay safe fella's. I'll report if I actually find and use the services at Ichiban. One question about VIP though. When I walked up it looked closed, like deserted closed. They always look that way? I didn't even try knocking on the door. Also, I must be blind but I can't find the stairs or whatever to get up to CS, it is on the second floor in the building to the right of PT when your looking at PT's entrance right?

Kapalua
10-15-08, 00:40
Is this really her?
Because I haven't met Kyanna, I can't say for sure. However, I've sent you a PM explaining why I think that photo may be a photo of Kyanna. As we've all noticed, many women look less appealing without cosmetics and with their hair tied back.

John Ross
10-15-08, 01:36
I remember that too.
Since you have been there, remeber the big lady that was working there by the name or Yumi, or Bev?
I saw her oone getting humped on by a customer in the parking lot of Yamato's. That ws sick
Did you get a chance to do one of the girls there? Erica?
I vaguely remember a large lady there, but we were just there to drink. That's before we started hanging at KBs.

Few984
10-15-08, 04:39
Just wanted to say thanks to Tyrone and Kapalua for the info. Stay safe fella's. I'll report if I actually find and use the services at Ichiban. One question about VIP though. When I walked up it looked closed, like deserted closed. They always look that way? I didn't even try knocking on the door. Also, I must be blind but I can't find the stairs or whatever to get up to CS, it is on the second floor in the building to the right of PT when your looking at PT's entrance right?There's the ramp that goes up behind Centerfolds and to the left. As soon as it flattens out you'll see the CS sign and white security screen door to your right.

Tyrone Biggins
10-15-08, 05:32
Just wanted to say thanks to Tyrone and Kapalua for the info. Stay safe fella's. I'll report if I actually find and use the services at Ichiban. One question about VIP though. When I walked up it looked closed, like deserted closed. They always look that way? I didn't even try knocking on the door. Also, I must be blind but I can't find the stairs or whatever to get up to CS, it is on the second floor in the building to the right of PT when your looking at PT's entrance right?
Yo buddy,
Not quite sure on VIP, as I haven't been there for a while. Any other monger willing to verify the claim on VIP?
As far as I know, CS should still be open. CS is in the same building as PT (Pine Tree). It's actually right above PT. There is a small ramp that you can drive up unto after entering the parking lot on Keeaumoku. However, what I usually do is park in the Maui Divers Jewelry parking lot and walk on over up the ramp.

Aaron Colt
10-15-08, 05:39
My contribution to this wonderful hobby begins with a simple message. Stay away from Smile Spa. This message echos the feelings of many hobbyist that have had the misfortune of being the victim of a ROB, good thing I didnt spend any money there or i would have been added to the list.

Anyways, after an evening of watching a little sports at the local bar, I was ready for a little belly slappin. I visited Imperial on Young Street. Finding available parking is challenging as the bar next door gets pretty crowded and you always fear somebody recognizing you especially when there are choke people standing outside. Luckily for me, I found one available parking space in the back that I pulled into. Its been awhile since i visited Imperial, maybe a total of 5 years, I think it was previously known as Rakuen but I could be wrong. Once inside, I asked MS if I could sit on the couch and look at the talent, she said no and escorted me to door number 2 and one by one the girls paraded by the door. Not one was fuckable so I kindly stood up and left. MS asked me to stay but I couldnt see doing anybody with my great, great grand father's cock and he's been 6 feet under for awhile.

Next stop, Smile Spa. I remember reading somebody's post on one of these forums that parking is sketchy. As I drove by, the parking lot was empty except for a white van near the entrance. They must be slow, cool, but fuck that if I am going to subject my car to a late evening break in so I parked my car near Lex Brodies and walked all the way to Smile. Havent been there in a long time, maybe 3 or 4 years, cant remember, but the place looks totally different. The staircase leading up to the doorstep is painted or carpeted red, sorry memory is fading, and once your at the top the flooring is carpeted red. Kinda makes you feel like your walking on the red carpet waiting to have your picture taken by paparazzi. I ring the door and up appears a fake vietnamese girl bout 5'4 or 5'5', lots of make up, fake titties, light complexion, and no ass. She opens the door and escorts me to the room. First thing I notice is the mirrored walls in the entrance way. Passed by the grand observation room where there were no girls and off I went into of the rooms by the bar. Clowny collects entrance and in walks a poly girl. One thing remember about this girl was that she had a nice round big ass. Another thing I noticed was that she resembled Fiona, Shrek's squeeze. Her teeth needed dental work and face could definitely use a little facial, well, more than just a little. I yelled out, MS, next!!!! Next walked in this pretty nice looking hapa girl from afar but as she came closer you could definitely see the 5000 psi bondo on this girls face, ugggghhhhhh. She greeted me very friendly but then informed me about the time spent with her is between two adults, yadda, yadda yadda and that she normally gets between $150 and $200 per visit, yadda, yadda, yadda paid in advance....WTF!!! She said, she can collect the money up front and for me to wait for her to shower down and freshen up....WTF!!!! Now to analyze this. 5000 psi bondo on face, strike 1. Informing your customer what you normally get and detailing the activities between a adult male and adult female, strike 2. Pay in advance and wait for her to shower and freshen up, strike 3. ***** you history!!!! Needless to say, I passed and went on my merry way, ho's name was Fantasy, half german half korean. To me, she looked like a Hello Kitty character with dyed blonde hair. Got my money back and walked.

Dan Hawaii
10-15-08, 10:51
The massage next to Judys massage. Went there last week, had one older lady there at around 11pm. I asked if there were any other younger girls there, she said, "YES, but they are drinking already cause it is so slow". I could hear them talking in another room, and could not see if they were pretty or not. So the older lady was the only choice, should have said "no" and walked over to Judys massage to have a look, but I did not know Judys was there, cause I'm a newbie. Saw Judys massage while I was passing by there on a later day, and I remembered a post about Judys. Anyways, she gave a pretty good massage walking on my back. Overall experience was okay, no HJ, only a 35 minute massage for .50. She knd of skimped on the time, I know it was only 35 minutes, but she said it was the promised 50 minutes. Anyways, she was implicating HJ, but I declined, cause she was kind of old, in 50's, and not very attractive.

Viper78
10-15-08, 11:40
The massage next to Judys massage. Went there last week, had one older lady there at around 11pm. I asked if there were any other younger girls there, she said, "YES, but they are drinking already cause it is so slow". I could hear them talking in another room, and could not see if they were pretty or not. So the older lady was the only choice, should have said "no" and walked over to Judys massage to have a look, but I did not know Judys was there, cause I'm a newbie. Saw Judys massage while I was passing by there on a later day, and I remembered a post about Judys. Anyways, she gave a pretty good massage walking on my back. Overall experience was okay, no HJ, only a 35 minute massage for .50. She knd of skimped on the time, I know it was only 35 minutes, but she said it was the promised 50 minutes. Anyways, she was implicating HJ, but I declined, cause she was kind of old, in 50's, and not very attractive.Same thing happened to me however I didnt get that far. I called earlier asking if they were busy, MS said no, 10 min later I walk up and she said only she was available. Politely declined and headed to Ohanas to see my favorite.

Strong Mojo
10-15-08, 12:30
I've seen Patty off and on for quite a while now. She used to work at Island Massage, back in the good old days. I think she has a pretty tight body. She's ok with the HE, but it's very mechanical and no touching (at least now).

When she was at IM, I got her to take off her top and sucked her perky tits once. I never got to go downstairs. I could only grope through the clothes.

Patty worked at Siam Thai for awhile. She didn't give HE there until she was working there about a couple of months. She didn't allow touching there. And she doesn't allow any touching now. Maybe a gratuitous grope through the jeans, but that's it. Too bad, she has some nice tits.

I've seen Patty on and off for several years too. I think that her HJ has gotten better since her days at IM. Now it seems to be more random with her other hand roaming around. She does that light massage with her fingernails that always gets a rise.

Patty's looks are different from Mei Ling's, but she is still cute. Think of it this way...back in their chinese hometown high schools, Mei Ling would play the role of the voluptuous cheerleader. Hot, built and sexy. Patty, on the other hand, would play the role of the smart (geeky) girl, but still cute in that dorky kind of way.

The thing that has me sold on Yang's versus China Mary's is the cleanliness of the establishment. I love going to Mei Ling, but the bad condition of Mary's place, and that funky smell are just too much. As such, my trips to CM's is just a fraction of what it use to be. Yang's, Thai Hawaiian, Siam Thai and Jenny's place are way cleaner than Mary's. Mary should up her rates to 50, and spend the kala to renovate the place. Either that, or Mei Ling should move somewhere else. I'm sure that she's lost many other patrons due to the unkept setting.

sm

Pops808
10-15-08, 15:32
Is this really her? I thought before when she was at Century Square, she advertised as being petite and cute. Looks kinda scary...Yes, that's her. She has a smokin' body, nice personality, smart, and gives a very good massage and HE. Her face takes some getting used to. I saw her once but I'm not into paying more than $.1 or $.2 for good massage w/HE. (She indicated more might be available, presumably with an increased "gift", once she gets to know you.)

Nautboi808
10-15-08, 16:17
Yes, that's her. She has a smokin' body, nice personality, smart, and gives a very good massage and HE. Her face takes some getting used to. I saw her once but I'm not into paying more than $.1 or $.2 for good massage w/HE. (She indicated more might be available, presumably with an increased "gift", once she gets to know you.)

Thanks for the confirmation Pops!

Nautboi808
10-15-08, 16:33
Went to see Chanel who advertises on CL. The one from Sexy Asian Angles or something like that. Went for the entry level "soft hand" for $.2. Cute local hapa looking girl, about 5'4" 130lbs. Soft, natural body. Early 20's, looks exactly like her pic on CL.

She let's you know right from the start that she is not a masseuse. Told her no problem cause that's not what I was there for. Any spent some time just lightly caressing my back and legs. She was very friendly and talked quite a bit. On the flip she lubed her hand and went straight to work on junior. She was cute and attitude was good, but for some reason I wasn't really getting into it. Took a while to get fully hard. Maybe was because we were talking so much and she reminded me of an ex-gf. Anyway I asked her to talk off her clothes. Then she asks if I was going to tip her. Like a dumbass thinking with the wrong head I said sure. She allows hands to roam all over and she has a nice shaved pussy. Finally busted a nut.

She cleaned me up with a warm towel and offered me a shower. Felt kinda weird showering because she was in the bathroom too washing up and stuff naked the whole time. That's when it struck me that the whole vibe was too comfortable, you know like when your with your SO and you get into the "routine." Maybe next time I'll try FS. Her pussy seems tight. Not sure though because I know it won't be GFE, she was explaing to me the rules that she has.

L=8 (if you like hapa girls)/ A=7/ S=7

Total damage $.2 house and .3 tip.

Gman 9634
10-15-08, 17:41
Anyone have any info on the massage business in Stadium Mall. Been wanting to try but haven't seen any info. Wondering if there is any play there.

Hlover
10-15-08, 18:42
After reading the positive reports on Nina I decided to give her a try.

Extremely difficult to make an appointment before 5:00 pm.

Decided to give Jennifer at Thai-Issan a go. Nice establishment with a comfortable massage table. Jennifer provides a professional legitimate massage and is proficient in different styles of massage.

Above average face with big tits and ass. Pleasurable experience for $50. Worthy of consideration if unable to secure Nina.

Cleanman
10-15-08, 19:51
My contribution to this wonderful hobby begins with a simple message. Stay away from Smile Spa...ROB...Got my money back and walked.Thanks for the warning AC, just saved us a lot of hobby time.

Gen Shipseki
10-15-08, 20:13
I saw Patty back in the Thai Isan days. I thought she was quite hot. Very tight body but appears to be quite uptight. I'm quite glad to hear that she provides the HE. Does anyone else have any experiences with her? I would love to feel her up on my next visit. Is this possible now?

I've seen Patty on and off for several years too. I think that her HJ has gotten better since her days at IM. Now it seems to be more random with her other hand roaming around. She does that light massage with her fingernails that always gets a rise.

Patty's looks are different from Mei Ling's, but she is still cute. Think of it this way...back in their chinese hometown high schools, Mei Ling would play the role of the voluptuous cheerleader. Hot, built and sexy. Patty, on the other hand, would play the role of the smart (geeky) girl, but still cute in that dorky kind of way.

The thing that has me sold on Yang's versus China Mary's is the cleanliness of the establishment. I love going to Mei Ling, but the bad condition of Mary's place, and that funky smell are just too much. As such, my trips to CM's is just a fraction of what it use to be. Yang's, Thai Hawaiian, Siam Thai and Jenny's place are way cleaner than Mary's. Mary should up her rates to 50, and spend the kala to renovate the place. Either that, or Mei Ling should move somewhere else. I'm sure that she's lost many other patrons due to the unkept setting.

SM

Blacroix
10-15-08, 21:38
Thanks for showing me the right direction to CS fella's. I don't like walking around looking for these AMP's cuz it looks suspicious and draws attention. Plus I must look like an idiot at same time. Hahaha.

Viper78
10-16-08, 01:10
I would love to feel her up on my next visit. Is this possible now?I wouldn't count on it. She's a sweetie I'd treat her nice.

Seenum
10-16-08, 03:19
Is penny from fantasia back yet?

Blake123
10-16-08, 04:17
After reading the positive reports on Nina I decided to give her a try.

Extremely difficult to make an appointment before 5:00 pm.

Decided to give Jennifer at Thai-Issan a go. Nice establishment with a comfortable massage table. Jennifer provides a professional legitimate massage and is proficient in different styles of massage.

Above average face with big tits and ass. Pleasurable experience for $50. Worthy of consideration if unable to secure Nina.

Jennifer is smokin hot, but Nina (Siam Thai) gives a much better swedish massage, IMHO.

Can Or No Can
10-16-08, 05:48
Decided to try out Korean massage on Lusitana around the Jiffy Lube. Paid .5 but was first told .6 by Kim. After a little confusion about the price she decided to stay with the .5. She didn't really care if I showered before but I did anyway and then laid face down waiting for her. After she came in, she started with a soft medium pressure working my backside. After about 15 mins of this she started to pay attention to the inner thighs and my brown starfish. This went on for 10 mins and then went to the flip. No massage was done to my front side instead she went straight to working on jr. Her HJ skills are pretty damn good and at one point she moved her face pretty close almost as if she was going for the BBBJ but it never happened. By this time I erupted and she wipe me down and asked if I needed another shower. I washed up and tipped .4 and went on my way. Would repeat but I still want to monger at other places.

Because Can or No Can

Tyrone Biggins
10-16-08, 06:10
Thanks for showing me the right direction to CS fella's. I don't like walking around looking for these AMP's cuz it looks suspicious and draws attention. Plus I must look like an idiot at same time. Hahaha.Not a problem. Post your experience once you try it out. =)

Bobby Gunn
10-16-08, 06:48
My contribution to this wonderful hobby begins with a simple message. Stay away from Smile Spa. This message echos the feelings of many hobbyist that have had the misfortune of being the victim of a ROB, good thing I didnt spend any money there or i would have been added to the list.

Anyways, after an evening of watching a little sports at the local bar, I was ready for a little belly slappin. I visited Imperial on Young Street. Finding available parking is challenging as the bar next door gets pretty crowded and you always fear somebody recognizing you especially when there are choke people standing outside. Luckily for me, I found one available parking space in the back that I pulled into. Its been awhile since i visited Imperial, maybe a total of 5 years, I think it was previously known as Rakuen but I could be wrong. Once inside, I asked MS if I could sit on the couch and look at the talent, she said no and escorted me to door number 2 and one by one the girls paraded by the door. Not one was fuckable so I kindly stood up and left. MS asked me to stay but I couldnt see doing anybody with my great, great grand father's cock and he's been 6 feet under for awhile.

Next stop, Smile Spa. I remember reading somebody's post on one of these forums that parking is sketchy. As I drove by, the parking lot was empty except for a white van near the entrance. They must be slow, cool, but fuck that if I am going to subject my car to a late evening break in so I parked my car near Lex Brodies and walked all the way to Smile. Havent been there in a long time, maybe 3 or 4 years, cant remember, but the place looks totally different. The staircase leading up to the doorstep is painted or carpeted red, sorry memory is fading, and once your at the top the flooring is carpeted red. Kinda makes you feel like your walking on the red carpet waiting to have your picture taken by paparazzi. I ring the door and up appears a fake vietnamese girl bout 5'4 or 5'5', lots of make up, fake titties, light complexion, and no ass. She opens the door and escorts me to the room. First thing I notice is the mirrored walls in the entrance way. Passed by the grand observation room where there were no girls and off I went into of the rooms by the bar. Clowny collects entrance and in walks a poly girl. One thing remember about this girl was that she had a nice round big ass. Another thing I noticed was that she resembled Fiona, Shrek's squeeze. Her teeth needed dental work and face could definitely use a little facial, well, more than just a little. I yelled out, MS, next!!!! Next walked in this pretty nice looking hapa girl from afar but as she came closer you could definitely see the 5000 psi bondo on this girls face, ugggghhhhhh. She greeted me very friendly but then informed me about the time spent with her is between two adults, yadda, yadda yadda and that she normally gets between $150 and $200 per visit, yadda, yadda, yadda paid in advance....WTF!!! She said, she can collect the money up front and for me to wait for her to shower down and freshen up....WTF!!!! Now to analyze this. 5000 psi bondo on face, strike 1. Informing your customer what you normally get and detailing the activities between a adult male and adult female, strike 2. Pay in advance and wait for her to shower and freshen up, strike 3. ***** you history!!!! Needless to say, I passed and went on my merry way, ho's name was Fantasy, half german half korean. To me, she looked like a Hello Kitty character with dyed blonde hair. Got my money back and walked.

Scratch this place off the list. Does anybody have anything positive to say about this place in the last year?

Kapalua
10-16-08, 08:42
One question about VIP though. When I walked up it looked closed, like deserted closed. They always look that way? I didn't even try knocking on the door.

Not quite sure on VIP, as I haven't been there for a while. Any other monger willing to verify the claim on VIP?
Don't know whether VIP (at 655 Keeaumoku Street) was open when Blacroix passed by, but it definitely looked open on Wednesday night. The name sign was lighted, the "open" sign was on, the entrance area was lighted, and there was a woman sitting close to the entrance who looked like a provider.

Kapalua
10-16-08, 09:49
There's the ramp that goes up behind Centerfolds and to the left. As soon as it flattens out you'll see the CS sign and white security screen door to your right.
There is also a different approach for hobbyists who might want to keep a low profile. A hobbyist can enter Liona Street from Keeaumoku Street, make the first right turn (into a parking lot), and then go left at the building with the Keeaumoku Produce sign. That leads to the exit ramp for the upper level on which China Spa is located. Although it's not a good idea to drive up the one-way exit ramp, a hobbyist can easily walk up the exit ramp. That approach avoids a hobbyist being seen in the more busy parking lot that's located between Fairwood Drive-In and Samstco Discount Store, which also fronts at least two bars, and being seen from that parking lot while driving or walking up the entrance ramp that leads to China Spa.

Jrad0205
10-16-08, 15:31
Anyone have any info on the massage business in Stadium Mall. Been wanting to try but haven't seen any info. Wondering if there is any play there.Use the search feature.

There has been a few posts in the recent past about that place.

Makana9
10-16-08, 15:38
Scratch this place off the list. Does anybody have anything positive to say about this place in the last year?For the past few years now.

From pimps to beginning levels of Tony Montana to your everyday baby asian gangsta. ROBS, 4th level wanna bees who provide for as much $$$ as they can get for as little they gotta do.

Even when we went there, about 3yrs ago (I think), our trucks was parked, my friend's alarm went off, saw a couple of guys run, looked at his truck found a guy hiding in the back of his 1500, and we went tag team on him, until his big ass local girl who was working upstairs came down to stop us from beating his butt. Lucky guy, they went limping back into smile, we got our $$$ back from MS, and went on our merry way.

I would say, IMHO and probably alot of others, STAY AWAY.

Honolulu Chas
10-16-08, 15:59
Miko is back! Sarah has left.

Belut Boy
10-16-08, 19:52
Scratch this place off the list. Does anybody have anything positive to say about this place in the last year?

It has gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down hill since it first opened. AC was right to park away from the lot, as my car got broken into the last time I was there. Think about it, you can't call the cops and hell if the MS is going to do anything about it.

Simtiki
10-16-08, 20:07
Hey guys,

I will be in Oahu next month and the funds are low. From reading the forum it seems that Lavender is the place to go and that Cherry and Million are the ones to see. I've been with Cherry once and it was great but I haven't tried Million. Do I go with Cherry again or try Million? Any info on Million would be great. PM me if you want. Thanks.

Simtiki

Comp Dude 35
10-16-08, 21:11
Had the FS from this one and it's not worth it, not for that price. You can get much better from Yumi at Nirvana or Kelly at Ichiban for almost the same amount. Kinda dead fish like and no DATY as a warm up, which is a major turn off for me.

Born and raised here, but living on the east coast now (wanted to get off the rock); said she was leaving, but still here, so.

The Dude

Went to see Chanel who advertises on CL. The one from Sexy Asian Angles or something like that. Went for the entry level "soft hand" for $.2. Cute local hapa looking girl, about 5'4" 130lbs. Soft, natural body. Early 20's, looks exactly like her pic on CL.

She let's you know right from the start that she is not a masseuse. Told her no problem cause that's not what I was there for. Any spent some time just lightly caressing my back and legs. She was very friendly and talked quite a bit. On the flip she lubed her hand and went straight to work on junior. She was cute and attitude was good, but for some reason I wasn't really getting into it. Took a while to get fully hard. Maybe was because we were talking so much and she reminded me of an ex-gf. Anyway I asked her to talk off her clothes. Then she asks if I was going to tip her. Like a dumbass thinking with the wrong head I said sure. She allows hands to roam all over and she has a nice shaved pussy. Finally busted a nut.

She cleaned me up with a warm towel and offered me a shower. Felt kinda weird showering because she was in the bathroom too washing up and stuff naked the whole time. That's when it struck me that the whole vibe was too comfortable, you know like when your with your SO and you get into the "routine." Maybe next time I'll try FS. Her pussy seems tight. Not sure though because I know it won't be GFE, she was explaing to me the rules that she has.

Mr Okada
10-17-08, 00:23
Anyone have additional info on Sua? Apparently she's an escort now but she used to work at Ichiban. Trying to validate her being a working girl and not part of an LE or ROB sting. Stories please? Thanks, Mr. O.

Sugaray
10-17-08, 02:54
Ran in to sua again this weekend always looking sweet and same great service this girl is super busy it took me three days to get appointment, better book early to get choice time slot!

Other reports on her in escorts classifed and some here a few pages back!

Anyone have additional info on Sua? Apparently she's an escort now but she used to work at Ichiban. Trying to validate her being a working girl and not part of an LE or ROB sting. Stories please? Thanks, Mr. O.

Kamipulu
10-17-08, 03:23

Ok so I had an early lunch session with Chanel today. Got there 10 minutes early and knocked on the door. No answer. Waited around since I was early. About 5 minutes later she walks out of the elevator, lunch in hand. So we step into the office.

She didn't look like her pictures...because she wasn't wearing any makeup. If she was wearing makeup, the pictures would be accurate. Typical local hapa girl about 5'4" 130 lbs. Taller than I normally like (I'm only 5'7") Not bad looking walking down Fort Street Mall but I wished she had prettied herself up a bit.

Into the room and asked the standard questions. Told her that I'd been there before and mentioned Ivy. So she asked how long I wanted to stay and I said 1/2 hour. Ok, so she gives me the envelope and I drop the donation in. She leaves and I get comfortable.

She comes back, gets undressed and starts with a light back massage with oil, kinda just like kneading some bread...nothing special, then a little light finger caressing for a few minutes. She asks me to flip over and got up on the table between my legs and asked what I liked. Gave her some instructions and off she went. Stroking Jr. till semi hard then on with the cover for some CBJ. Went through the various positions. Asked if COB was available and she said no. Finished off, she cleaned me up, offered a towel and the shower.

Overall I got the same feeling as Nautiboi. As I was showering, she kept going in and out of the bathroom. Then when I went back to the room to get dressed she walks in wrapped in a towel, talking story as I got dressed. It was really like a SOE not a GFE. Yikes!

As for the actual act, nothing special. She did not fake anything and didn't seem to be really into it except for the fact that when we were in doggie and mish she did rub her clit.

I probably won't repeat. Would like to try Kris or Lisa. Ivy is a redo in my opinion.

1/2 hr $.60 no tip
L-6.5
A-8
S-6

Ruffrydah
10-17-08, 03:31
I always lurk in here but never write but here goes. Had an incident at Lavender. Saw Tiffany, charged the usual, FS. Gave her my roll of doh $. 50. She left room, came back and said I shorted her 20. Wtf. I know I had enough to cover everything. Its my fault for not counting everything in front but I just wanted to let the fellow mongers know. I think she really did jip me 20 but how the hell am I gonna prove it. Yep, I'm a dummass.

Ruffrydah
10-17-08, 03:36
Saw Noi for a great Thai massage at I think "Thai Massage"? At the Century Plaza. Just a straight up great Thai massage. Cute little thai girl, gonna probably go back for another round in a couplah weeks.

HawaiiSteel
10-17-08, 04:08
Anyone have any info on the massage business in Stadium Mall. Been wanting to try but haven't seen any info. Wondering if there is any play there.Strictly legit. But if thats what you want, you might wanna check siam thai or thai hawaiian at CC for better eye candy.

HawaiiSteel
10-17-08, 04:14
My contribution to this wonderful hobby begins with a simple message. Stay away from Smile Spa. This message echos the feelings of many hobbyist that have had the misfortune of being the victim of a ROB, good thing I didn't spend any money there or I would have been added to the list.

Anyways, after an evening of watching a little sports at the local bar, I was ready for a little belly slappin. I visited Imperial on Young Street. Finding available parking is challenging as the bar next door gets pretty crowded and you always fear somebody recognizing you especially when there are choke people standing outside. Luckily for me, I found one available parking space in the back that I pulled into. Its been awhile since I visited Imperial, maybe a total of 5 years, I think it was previously known as Rakuen but I could be wrong. Once inside, I asked MS if I could sit on the couch and look at the talent, she said no and escorted me to door number 2 and one by one the girls paraded by the door. Not one was fuckable so I kindly stood up and left. MS asked me to stay but I couldn't see doing anybody with my great, great grand father's cock and he's been 6 feet under for awhile.

Next stop, Smile Spa. I remember reading somebody's post on one of these forums that parking is sketchy. As I drove by, the parking lot was empty except for a white van near the entrance. They must be slow, cool, but fuck that if I am going to subject my car to a late evening break in so I parked my car near Lex Brodies and walked all the way to Smile. Haven't been there in a long time, maybe 3 or 4 years, can't remember, but the place looks totally different. The staircase leading up to the doorstep is painted or carpeted red, sorry memory is fading, and once your at the top the flooring is carpeted red. Kinda makes you feel like your walking on the red carpet waiting to have your picture taken by paparazzi. I ring the door and up appears a fake vietnamese girl bout 5'4 or 5'5', lots of make up, fake titties, light complexion, and no ass. She opens the door and escorts me to the room. First thing I notice is the mirrored walls in the entrance way. Passed by the grand observation room where there were no girls and off I went into of the rooms by the bar. Clowny collects entrance and in walks a poly girl. One thing remember about this girl was that she had a nice round big ass. Another thing I noticed was that she resembled Fiona, Shrek's squeeze. Her teeth needed dental work and face could definitely use a little facial, well, more than just a little. I yelled out, MS, next! Next walked in this pretty nice looking hapa girl from afar but as she came closer you could definitely see the 5000 psi bondo on this girls face, ugggghhhhhh. She greeted me very friendly but then informed me about the time spent with her is between two adults, yadda, yadda yadda and that she normally gets between $150 and $200 per visit, yadda, yadda, yadda paid in advance. WTF! She said, she can collect the money up front and for me to wait for her to shower down and freshen up. WTF! Now to analyze this. 5000 psi bondo on face, strike 1. Informing your customer what you normally get and detailing the activities between a adult male and adult female, strike 2. Pay in advance and wait for her to shower and freshen up, strike 3. ***** you history! Needless to say, I passed and went on my merry way, ho's name was Fantasy, half german half korean. To me, she looked like a Hello Kitty character with dyed blonde hair. Got my money back and walked. What happened to this place? I remember when it first opened probably about 5-6 years ago. That place gave great service. My ATF from that place was this local girl Lily who came back home to work from vegas. She was awesome! DFK, BBBJ, CFS in any positon you could think of till BBBJWS, GFE, PSE. Those were the days that Pipeline Cafe was the spot too. I wonder what happened to her?

HawaiiSteel
10-17-08, 04:17
Just wanted to say thanks to Tyrone and Kapalua for the info. Stay safe fella's. I'll report if I actually find and use the services at Ichiban. One question about VIP though. When I walked up it looked closed, like deserted closed. They always look that way? I didn't even try knocking on the door. Also, I must be blind but I can't find the stairs or whatever to get up to CS, it is on the second floor in the building to the right of PT when your looking at PT's entrance right?Maybe you were mistaken VIP's door for the door that lead up to the old gameroom that got popped earlier this year?

HawaiiSteel
10-17-08, 04:22
There have been, and always will be alot of changes in the AMP BIZ. Troubles with money, LE, protection (1st hand experience), crappy ladies working which comes to crappy service, or as everyone has noticed about the economy.

Like any business, it goes hand in hand (no pun intended). If economy good, alot of work for the mongerers mean more $$$ in their pocket.

Remember the commercial that use to air on local TV; man buys plate lunch at van, owner of lunch van buys supplies, man who provides supplies pays his employees, employee buys gifts? Of uses services for items of neccessity or sustainable shopping to survive, or entertainment to satisfy one's wishes.

The typical reciprocating cycle of dollar for dollar within our economy.

If, provider does the SAM Walmart mentality, and make pricing a little cheaper and provides bulk purchasing, more will buy product at a 1000, as compared to selling higher and sales indication of 5.

You get what you pay for, BUT, always ask, you are the customer, if she no like, barter, if still no like, tell mgr. (MS) of your displeasure and take your BIZ someplace else. Like anything else, if slow, going close sooner or later unless the place has money fronted from other sources (pimped, silent business partner (s){personal experience on this one}, or underground managed)

Again, if gained enough experience and you like the provider who gave you very good service, simple rule. GET HER DIGITS, again you might have to see her a few times maybe to get this, YMMV IMHO, but if you play your cards right the first time, you can get it on the first try. IMHO, & IT DOES WORK, again personal experience.

Said provider will have a special place for you if she move to another locale or if the scenerio calls for it, she let you come to her place so she can get more personal (& keep 100% $$$). If she going provide her kulu, she should keep most of her $$$ for services rendered. Case in pt. , I. E. The famous Angela (kuakini & makiki). Someone who still has her steadys (yep I am one&love it), from her early beginnings from Koreamoku, makaloa, etc. , to a pretty good RE agent.

Just a thought, if you no ask, you no get. Local style

EnjoyHow about like a buy 8 get 1 free card or something? Gotta love freebies.

Hypo Luxa
10-17-08, 05:12
1/2 hr $.60 no tip
One hundred sixty for a half hour? That's kind of steep. No FS, just CBJ? Thanks for the report.

Rotten Otto
10-17-08, 06:09
Well, with all this good talk aobut this provider decided to take a road test.

Yup, she's all goooooooood. Looks and acts like a genuine porn star. A body and face that is unmatched. No wonder there's a line out the door for her...

Zack808
10-17-08, 06:34
What's the story with Jade Stone Spa on Kona St? Is it a legit spa or an AMP? I've never heard any reports regarding it but am curious.

Mrazz
10-17-08, 07:33
Well, with all this good talk aobut this provider decided to take a road test.

Yup, she's all goooooooood. Looks and acts like a genuine porn star. A body and face that is unmatched. No wonder there's a line out the door for her...Are you talking bout Sua?

Kauai Kid
10-17-08, 13:21
Anyone have any info on the massage business in Stadium Mall. Been wanting to try but haven't seen any info. Wondering if there is any play there.Gman,

My experiences there have been totally legit. They even make you wear this paper gown for your massage. If you are looking for something other than a legit massage, that is not the place.

Safe Mongering.

Kumu

Kauai Kid
10-17-08, 13:24
Yes, that's her. She has a smokin' body, nice personality, smart, and gives a very good massage and HE. Her face takes some getting used to. I saw her once but I'm not into paying more than $.1 or $.2 for good massage w/HE. (She indicated more might be available, presumably with an increased "gift", once she gets to know you.)Kyanna gives an awesome HJ, but she is quite expensive. She quoted me $.5 but I got it down to $.2, still too much for just a HJ, although it was quite good. Probably will not repeat unless her prices drop.

Kumu

Lkjhgf
10-17-08, 13:53
Hey guys,

I will be in Oahu next month and the funds are low. From reading the forum it seems that Lavender is the place to go and that Cherry and Million are the ones to see. I've been with Cherry once and it was great but I haven't tried Million. Do I go with Cherry again or try Million? Any info on Million would be great. PM me if you want. Thanks.

SimtikiSim, A friend of mine saw million and said she was kind na cold with some rules, a turn off.

My ATF is Apple also at Lavender, tall, nice, nature, all 9s, should be back from vacation by now.

Good Luck Stay Safe

Un Holy
10-17-08, 14:29
Finally got her to do SFS. Then swallow. Whew! At least the best ones say, "yeah I'm a *****", they admit it! When you get to that point you know your in. Erica used to be one of the best. I would use every hole then CIM. She was so nice about it too. I wonder if I can train Yumi to lie down roll over and SPREAD!

Hlover
10-17-08, 16:01
Ivy from Sexy Asian Angel does not return until next year.

What a bummer!

Hypo Luxa
10-17-08, 19:29
Finally got her to do SFS. Then swallow. Whew! At least the best ones say, "yeah I'm a *****", they admit it! When you get to that point you know your in. Erica used to be one of the best. I would use every hole then CIM. She was so nice about it too. I wonder if I can train Yumi to lie down roll over and SPREAD!
Which girl are you talking about?

Kamipulu
10-17-08, 21:40
One hundred sixty for a half hour? That's kind of steep. No FS, just CBJ? Thanks for the report.

Sorry, guess I wasn't clear. My comment "Went throught the various positions" meant Cowgirl, doggie, finish in mish. yes $.6 for FS 1/2 hr service.

Crouchingtiger
10-17-08, 22:27

What is SFS?

No Name
10-17-08, 23:17
What's the story with Jade Stone Spa on Kona St? Is it a legit spa or an AMP? I've never heard any reports regarding it but am curious.
It is legit when I went. Was mostly for Korean hostess to relax.

Kapalua
10-18-08, 00:03
Even though it's been open for quite a while, I've never seen any reports of hanky-panky being available there on either of the forums to which I belong. So I would presume that it's legitimate.

Smokin Gun
10-18-08, 03:18
Seems like rimming is becoming a lost art form since Bonnie is no longer in the amp scene. I think she gave some good training to those at Nirvana when she was there. But I don't get it as consistently enough. Can anyone tell me who some current rimmers are? Thanx.

Joe Som
10-18-08, 04:59
Saw Noi for a great Thai massage at I think "Thai Massage"? At the Century Plaza. Just a straight up great Thai massage. Cute little thai girl, gonna probably go back for another round in a couplah weeks.

I agree. Nui's legit. Ta more erotic. May is the cutest and probably the best massage. One thing about Nui is she talks a lot to the other therapists during the massage. That's why I stopped seeing her when she was at Massage Thailand. She used to jabber with Pon, who was another therapist at the time. Difficult to enjoy the massage with all the thai jabber.

Un Holy
10-18-08, 06:34
= suck fuck and then suck again.
One of them is Mimi the other was Erica and also lets not forget Tina.
Of couse Hypo there was Ivy, although she would really ***** about doing it.

It s lost art, most of the ****** do not want taste their own juice. Tough shit! a they say, "suck it up"....literally, he he he!

You guys gotta remember what I said in the past. All of the major ****** pick one guy that they will see regular that they want to do bb with, to satisfy their own needs. Sort of like da ****** *****...........HA! I guess I am a *****! At least I admit it.

If you are the lucky one that they choose then happy days for you. So if you in you in if you out then toooooooo bad.

Un Holy
10-18-08, 06:44
funny you guys talk about those holes in the two locations. I remember doing some of them when they were in LA. Things were cheaper and alot better there. Since LA dried up they have migrated to better business grounds. The east coast area is usually Rhode Island, New York and Boston. there is also places in Chicago. Huston is going on too. Atlanta has slowed down but still got. SF is really slow from before. Vegas has but you gotta know where to look. Have a happy holiday season all. I will work hard on training all of them so you can hopefully enjoy! (LOL!) Doing one a week is enough to keep you busy and happy.

Tadhook
10-18-08, 12:42
I always lurk in here but never write but here goes. Had an incident at Lavender. Saw Tiffany, charged the usual, FS. Gave her my roll of doh $. 50. She left room, came back and said I shorted her 20. Wtf. I know I had enough to cover everything. Its my fault for not counting everything in front but I just wanted to let the fellow mongers know. I think she really did jip me 20 but how the hell am I gonna prove it. Yep, I'm a dummass.
It's good that you share bad experiences. Often it's more helpful to the rest of the mongers, as it just makes us more aware. As for me, when I go to an AMP I always prepare a wad of $150 in advance; then after completion of service, I either give the girl the whole wad or subtract depending on quality of service.

Ruffrydah
10-18-08, 13:43
I agree. Nui's legit. Ta more erotic. May is the cutest and probably the best massage. One thing about Nui is she talks a lot to the other therapists during the massage. That's why I stopped seeing her when she was at Massage Thailand. She used to jabber with Pon, who was another therapist at the time. Difficult to enjoy the massage with all the thai jabber.Lol, yeah, she was talking alot to another therapist when another appt came in. When she was rubbing against my thigh I started to get a boner i started laughing (internal). Maybe ill go try Ta or May next time.

Ruffrydah
10-18-08, 15:01
It's good that you share bad experiences. Often it's more helpful to the rest of the mongers, as it just makes us more aware. As for me, when I go to an AMP I always prepare a wad of $150 in advance; then after completion of service, I either give the girl the whole wad or subtract depending on quality of service.She asked for money beforehand, I was reluctant but what am I gonna do? Want to also include that it was super rushed besides ripping a 20 from me. I do not recommend her. She was a local/mixed pretty dark girl. Lookin more popolo than anything. Big fake titties, but look pretty hot overall. Shoulda went with the asian one in the corner. Maka'ala (be alert).

Stay safe brothers.

7/4/4 Tiffany at Lavender

Kalani69
10-18-08, 15:41
It's good that you share bad experiences. Often it's more helpful to the rest of the mongers, as it just makes us more aware. As for me, when I go to an AMP I always prepare a wad of $150 in advance; then after completion of service, I either give the girl the whole wad or subtract depending on quality of service.
How can Ruff be accused of shorting her if it's supposed to be a tip? Unless he made prior agreement with her for $.5, which, as we all know, is a no no. Actually, three times, when I saw a provider for the first time, they asked for the $.5 up front. But since I had read prior good reports here about those places, I paid it, and since then have received excellent service, and when I tip at the end, they don't bother even to count the tip. Nevertheless, a tip is a tip - not supposed to be a contract for services rendered. IMHO.

Devorzon
10-18-08, 17:57
= suck fuck and then suck again.
One of them is Mimi the other was Erica and also lets not forget Tina.
Of couse Hypo there was Ivy, although she would really ***** about doing it.

It s lost art, most of the ****** do not want taste their own juice. Tough shit! a they say, "suck it up"....literally, he he he!

You guys gotta remember what I said in the past. All of the major ****** pick one guy that they will see regular that they want to do bb with, to satisfy their own needs. Sort of like da ****** *****...........HA! I guess I am a *****! At least I admit it.

If you are the lucky one that they choose then happy days for you. So if you in you in if you out then toooooooo bad.

You actually got Mimi to swallow? Every time I CIM she spits it out and coughs and acts like she's choking to death on poison or something. I was wondering if that's an act since I know she must be used to that.

Kapalua
10-18-08, 17:59
Had an incident at Lavender. Saw Tiffany, charged the usual, FS. Gave her my roll of doh $. 50. She left room, came back and said I shorted her 20. Wtf. I know I had enough to cover everything. Its my fault for not counting everything in front but I just wanted to let the fellow mongers know. I think she really did jip me 20 but how the hell am I gonna prove it. Yep, I'm a dummass.
Thanks for the report, it brings up a useful point. Unless I've known a provider for quite a while without any problems, usually I count the money in front of her. That only takes a few seconds, and it avoids any misunderstanding or dishonesty about how much money is being given. It can be done in a friendly, smiling manner that doesn't show distrust of her. Also, when giving the house fee to a mama I don't already know well, I clearly say the amount of change I'm expecting if I don't have the exact denomination (for example: "here's $100, do you have $50 change?"). Again, said in a friendly way with a smile.

Ruffrydah
10-18-08, 18:04
Thanks for the report, it brings up a useful point. Unless I've known a provider for quite a while without any problems, usually I count the money in front of her. That only takes a few seconds, and it avoids any misunderstanding or dishonesty about how much money is being given. It can be done in a friendly, smiling manner that doesn't show distrust of her. Also, when giving the house fee to a mama I don't already know well, I clearly say the amount of change I'm expecting if I don't have the exact denomination (for example: "here's $100, do you have $50 change?"). Again, said in a friendly way with a smile.Lesson learned, no big deal.

Just sharing my experience.

Mahalo for all the replies.

Kauai Kid
10-18-08, 19:30
Finally got an appointment with Sasha. Soft touch massage on the back and on the flip started with her HJ. Nice, slow sensual strokes, lots of lube, let me touch her nice b cup breasts. She is a sweet girl and will definately repeat.

HawaiiSteel
10-18-08, 19:49
Jennifer is smokin hot, but Nina (Siam Thai) gives a much better swedish massage, IMHO.Imho Nina been slackin as of late. Maybe its just me but everytime I see her she been getting worse. Don't get me wrong she is great eye candy which keeps me comin back for more but now days its like shes going thru the motions. It went from really hard pressure to no pressure. I dunno if maybe because shes tired everytime I see her or maybe she is in that comfort zone with me to where she don't need to give me a great massage anymore because I'm gonna be back regardless. Anyone else has had the same experience?

Stangman808
10-18-08, 20:01
Seems like rimming is becoming a lost art form since Bonnie is no longer in the amp scene. I think she gave some good training to those at Nirvana when she was there. But I don't get it as consistently enough. Can anyone tell me who some current rimmers are? Thanx.While I have not been there for almost a year, Mimi at EXCEL always did rimming when I visited. She also gives a good massage, and I believe she has a massage license. Of course YMMV.

Un Holy
10-18-08, 21:08
She has swallowed so many loads that mama saves money on not having to feed her lunch there. She gets all of her protein from penis power. But I have to admit, it took time before she would accept it. Nowdays she pretty much does whatever I want. Thats after alot of visits. Good luck. I think you may have better luck on convincing the new girls that swallowing is good for their digestive track. I know Mimis puss is very familiar with my sperm.

Devorzon
10-18-08, 22:58
She has swallowed so many loads that mama saves money on not having to feed her lunch there. She gets all of her protein from penis power. But I have to admit, it took time before she would accept it. Nowdays she pretty much does whatever I want. Thats after alot of visits. Good luck. I think you may have better luck on convincing the new girls that swallowing is good for their digestive track. I know Mimis puss is very familiar with my sperm.

Hmm, she must like you better than me. Her service for me has pretty much gone downhill from since I was first going to her. First couple of times she use to DFK and lick my asshole; she hasn't done that stuff for over a year.

Lov Strippper
10-19-08, 02:11
Imho Nina been slackin as of late. Maybe its just me but everytime I see her she been getting worse. Don't get me wrong she is great eye candy which keeps me comin back for more but now days its like shes going thru the motions. It went from really hard pressure to no pressure. I dunno if maybe because shes tired everytime I see her or maybe she is in that comfort zone with me to where she don't need to give me a great massage anymore because I'm gonna be back regardless. Anyone else has had the same experience?Yeah, noticed kinda the same thing. I used to go there for a great deep-tissue from Nina, but finally gave up when she kept stopping to answer the phone the last time. There's way too many places to have to put up with a so-so back rub.

Dell808
10-19-08, 06:28
Imho Nina been slackin as of late. Maybe its just me but everytime I see her she been getting worse. Don't get me wrong she is great eye candy which keeps me comin back for more but now days its like shes going thru the motions. It went from really hard pressure to no pressure. I dunno if maybe because shes tired everytime I see her or maybe she is in that comfort zone with me to where she don't need to give me a great massage anymore because I'm gonna be back regardless. Anyone else has had the same experience?Saw her the other day and she was burning incense like she was mourning. Kinda quiet and reserved, but the massage was good. Maybe something happened as she seemed kinda sad.

The pressure was good and deep. Some of those stretches and walking on your back were painful, but she knows what she is doing so nothing got broken. Overall an excellent massage in my opinion.

Jan Fortifore
10-19-08, 07:20
Can anyone suggest any amp girls with nice c-size racks and also provide decent service? I already know Yumi from Nirvana, and Kelly and June at Ichiban. But if there are others out there, I'd certainly like to try. Thanks in advance.
Kimmi at Lavendar has a nice c-size rack and it's real!A friend explained that Kimmi's top is definitely man made, hard as balls, but nice to look at.

Any other suggestions?

Mr Chin
10-19-08, 07:30
Visited Million last night and had a very good experience.
She is a beautiful woman although she does have a few rules and YMMV.
Last night she was a little nervous because she heard 2 places got raided, didn't know which ones.
After reading the Nirvana forum it appears they were one of the two.
Anyone have more info?

Daspbrah
10-19-08, 12:23
If anyone wants a change of pace at Siam Thai, try Megan. Shes not there all of the time, but if you make an appointment in advance she will show up just for you. I'm not sure how much advance you need, but with her I've been lucky many times as she was already there.

Megan is a super cute hapa (japanese/haole) mix with a firm round shelf of an ass. She massages at some other place (tourist spa), but she moonlights at Siam Thai. Since she's a licensed MT she is very good and listens to your feedback on her massage. Totally legit so far, but YMMV. So if Nina and the others aren't getting the job done and are no longer as "hot" as they used to be, try Megan. Shes young too, I forget how old. Shes a boner ignorer too, or at least she makes like she is.

When it comes to boners, we know ALL therapists look or want to look! Its like a traffic accident, they can't help but rubber neck. Bottom line, they all know the types of men Thai massage places lure. We can also assume it takes a certain type of girl to work at a Thai place, given public assumption. Strange, but they (Thai MT's) all seem to have a slight complex about working in these places too. Even if they are legit. Again, lots of peeps think they give HJ's or ball rub for a living. So they become, sooner or later, very self conscious and or cold to our "needs" for MT sensitivity. Then they become lazy.

It probably would never happen ever unless we pervingly ask, but as far as us sprouting wood, wouldn't it be nice for them to say "wow nice boner," and at least acknowledge it to make us feel good? Doesn't even cost 5 cents for them to give a boner compliment. Heaven knows it's our crowning achievement of the day, especially if they aint gonna touch it or even let us manipulate it! Anyway, use these observations to your advantage and bust out the reverse psychology! YMMV, means theres always a chance for something good!

Das P Brah

Daspbrah
10-19-08, 12:45
Fyi, when Eve wears tight spandex, she has an amazingly shaped ass and sports a ginormously big camel toe. Can you say protruding mons pubis and fleshy vulva? I always go back just for that (and her amazing legit massage too).

So if you're reading this Eve, (many CC Thai MT's read this forum too), keep wearing only tight thin spandex with no panties everyday. Advertise it too, in your pennysaver and craigslist ad, add: "Real deal Thai massage by lady in spandex with camel toe." Many friends have happily noticed and mentioned it, and your phenomenal camel toe may be the key to being busier than any other massage places. Don't be mad about that.

Buster50
10-19-08, 13:23
A friend explained that Kimmi's top is definitely man made, hard as balls, but nice to look at.

Any other suggestions?They are man made but they are not hard as rocks. LOL Go see for yourself. I just had her recently and I had a great time. No PSE or GFE, but she made me feel really comfortable like I've known her for years. Maybe in a past life. LOL Definitely will repeat.

Gherkin
10-19-08, 14:27
Imho Nina been slackin as of late. ... Anyone else has had the same experience?

I had a 2 hour session with her a couple days back, which went very well, so I'm glad to say I've not seen the deterioration you post about. Had the usual hour's worth of Thai massage (mostly stretching and pulling, fairly deep), done on the mattress, loosely draped by a towel. Followed that with an hour of on-the-table oil massage, with the usual amount of wood-generating grazing and rubbing. As usual with Nina, less talking and more wiggling produced the desired results (well, not quite the desired results, but I don't think HE will ever be offered).

Gherkin

Kapalua
10-19-08, 14:31
While I have not been there for almost a year, Mimi at EXCEL always did rimming when I visited.
When I was her customer at Top Floor, she provided good oral rimming even without any request for it. Yet when I subsequently visited her at Excel (about five months ago), she only used her hands to stimulate that area. However, I didn't request oral rimming from her at Excel, so I don't know whether she would have performed it if asked to do so.

Kapalua
10-19-08, 15:02
She asked for money beforehand, I was reluctant but what am I gonna do? Want to also include that it was super rushed besides ripping a 20 from me. I do not recommend her.
As I've posted before, I would strongly advise hobbyists against giving a $150 tip in advance to an unknown provider in a relaxation business. If a provider insists on receiving the full tip in advance, even after the hobbyist shows her that he has the money and politely explains that she will receive the full tip if she provides good service, the hobbyist can simply leave. Giving the provider the full tip in advance shifts the balance of power completely to the provider. She can then provide any level of service she wants because she already has the full tip.

HawaiiSteel
10-19-08, 15:18
If anyone wants a change of pace at Siam Thai, try Megan. Shes not there all of the time, but if you make an appointment in advance she will show up just for you. I'm not sure how much advance you need, but with her I've been lucky many times as she was already there.

Megan is a super cute hapa (japanese/haole) mix with a firm round shelf of an ass. She massages at some other place (tourist spa), but she moonlights at Siam Thai. Since she's a licensed MT she is very good and listens to your feedback on her massage. Totally legit so far, but YMMV. So if Nina and the others aren't getting the job done and are no longer as "hot" as they used to be, try Megan. Shes young too, I forget how old. Shes a boner ignorer too, or at least she makes like she is.

When it comes to boners, we know ALL therapists look or want to look! Its like a traffic accident, they can't help but rubber neck. Bottom line, they all know the types of men Thai massage places lure. We can also assume it takes a certain type of girl to work at a Thai place, given public assumption. Strange, but they (Thai MT's) all seem to have a slight complex about working in these places too. Even if they are legit. Again, lots of peeps think they give HJ's or ball rub for a living. So they become, sooner or later, very self conscious and or cold to our "needs" for MT sensitivity. Then they become lazy.

It probably would never happen ever unless we pervingly ask, but as far as us sprouting wood, wouldn't it be nice for them to say "wow nice boner, " and at least acknowledge it to make us feel good? Doesn't even cost 5 cents for them to give a boner compliment. Heaven knows it's our crowning achievement of the day, especially if they aint gonna touch it or even let us manipulate it! Anyway, use these observations to your advantage and bust out the reverse psychology! YMMV, means theres always a chance for something good!

Das P BrahYes I been lucky to have had sessions with Megan. She is really cute and petite. Real easy to talk to. She is young, somewhere around 23. Military wife so dunno how much longer she got here.

HawaiiSteel
10-19-08, 15:22
I had a 2 hour session with her a couple days back, which went very well, so I'm glad to say I've not seen the deterioration you post about. Had the usual hour's worth of Thai massage (mostly stretching and pulling, fairly deep), done on the mattress, loosely draped by a towel. Followed that with an hour of on-the-table oil massage, with the usual amount of wood-generating grazing and rubbing. As usual with Nina, less talking and more wiggling produced the desired results (well, not quite the desired results, but I don't think HE will ever be offered).

GherkinI'm glad to see that she is still giving fairly deep massages.

Maybe I'm just catching her when she is super tired.

HawaiiSteel
10-19-08, 15:34
They are man made but they are not hard as rocks. LOL Go see for yourself. I just had her recently and I had a great time. No PSE or GFE, but she made me feel really comfortable like I've known her for years. Maybe in a past life. LOL Definitely will repeat.I second that notion. She has bolt on aftermarket twin turbos but they are not hard like rock. Easy to mistake them for real because they are pretty soft. She also has a nice tattoo on her back for the guys that like ink. Something to look at when in doggy.

Mipene77
10-19-08, 20:17
As I've posted before, I would strongly advise hobbyists against giving a $150 tip in advance to an unknown provider in a relaxation business. If a provider insists on receiving the full tip in advance, even after the hobbyist shows her that he has the money and politely explains that she will receive the full tip if she provides good service, the hobbyist can simply leave. Giving the provider the full tip in advance shifts the balance of power completely to the provider. She can then provide any level of service she wants because she already has the full tip.I have done this for 10+ years now and I have learned the hard way. Never never never under any circumstance no matter how pretty she is or how drunk you are never ever pay in advance. NUFF SAID.

Cruise808
10-19-08, 21:01
Isn't she way overpriced for just a he?

Stangman808
10-19-08, 21:11
When I was her customer at Top Floor, she provided good oral rimming even without any request for it. Yet when I subsequently visited her at Excel (about five months ago), she only used her hands to stimulate that area. However, I didn't request oral rimming from her at Excel, so I don't know whether she would have performed it if asked to do so.Kapalua's post reminds me that the first time I met Mimi was at TOP FLOOR, and at both TOP FLOOR and EXCEL she provided rimming without me having to request it. On a nostalgic note, Minnie (NARITA/1930/MIKA)

my ATF, also always provided rimming and outstanding overall service. I have yet to meet another provider as good as Minnie. I do miss her.

H Mobius
10-20-08, 02:04

One other point to consider: even at a place with a generally unfavorable reputation, a hobbyist might still find a good provider. So rather than completely writing off any particular place, it may be advisable to read the reviews of individual providers even if they happen to be located there.Thanks K. Btw, all, saw Linda for the second time at Fuji's. First thing she said when ms brought her out to see me were, "You nice to me...". Gave a nice GFE, no rush, so showering, just right to bed . cbj, cfs, then snuggling/sucking. $.5 plus .5 Put my watch, socks and shoes back on for me.

Would like to repeat but would like to revisit PT and Nirvana.

Take care, all.

Cleanman
10-20-08, 04:04
Isn't she way overpriced for just a he?Yes.

I've actually seen her at least 3 or 4 times, Her place is safe, She looks good, nice body, although she not compleatly naked, she let's you look and touch her ass and tits (no real FIV), she gives a decent HJ with ball play action and dirty talk. She is priced high at 140 for the half and 200 for the whole. Either way you're only going to get a HJ. Her massage in not that good at all, imho. But, knowing that I don't go to her for a real massage, I go to a legit place for that. I only go for the half hour session due to price, again it's for the HJ and she dosnt rush. I go because she now recognizes me when I call her so she nice to me and is accomidating to my work schedule. But it's still a B grade massage and a HJ for 140.

BTW, she told me she gets upset when guys call her up all the time and ask for FS on the phone (she use the term "sex"). Funny thing is she would be a great fuck. So I asked her the last time if she would give me FS if I paid a little more (never said how much), she asked what I wanted and I told her straight mish and ds fucking, she says "maybe", but she wants to "get to know me better" (huh? like we're dating?).

I do think you're better off at an AMP for the massage and FS they offer for the standard $$, but I see Sasha for the convience, when I am in the mood for a good HJ, but I could see my visits to her decline if I don't eventualy get FS when desired because of better (as in FS included), and more economical AMP service. YMMV.

Kalani69
10-20-08, 04:11
Anybody know what's the lineup at Top Floor? I saw Maria there a couple of weeks ago but didn't see any other providers.

Cleanman
10-20-08, 04:13
You can not go wrong with her. She is awesome from the first visit to the last.The Kelly at Ichiban?

Yoboseyo
10-20-08, 04:36
Went to see Angela - Chinese, mid to late 40's. Asked for house fee up front, $60. That's kind of a turn off because she asked up front and because that's more than the going rate.

Massage was ok, but nothing to write home about. On the flip, asked if I wanted Mr. Happy massaged. Sure. She wants a tip. Ok $40. Then, I proceed to feel her up. Pulled her bra down, felt her tits (little saggy but erect nips). Then she says, "If you touch, I need more tip." I said no as I continued to feel her up. She kept insisting and I kept declining. We settled on $10. After she agreed, my hand went downstairs and I got FIV until my HE ended.

Don't think I will repeat. She's older. Nothing special about her massage technique. Asks for $ up front. Had to negotiate in the middle of my massage. I'll stick to Yang.

Primal Needs
10-20-08, 04:39
Kapalua,

I do realize that you've probably got a million posts under your belt through other forums, and maybe even this one under a different screen name, but anyway, congratulations and thank you for your 1000th post.

I think that I can speak for most of us on this forum that we see you as god of mongering, and truly respect your informative, generous, and even-handed ways. You truly epitomize what is best about this forum.

I really think you should write a book about your experiences. It would definitely be a best-seller. For privacy, you need only choose the pen name "Kapalua" and we'd all know that we should pick up a copy ("wink-wink"), since it'll be entertaining and full of truths. You'd have an instant fan base.

I'm raising my glass - here's to another 1000! Cheers!
Primal Needs

Hypo Luxa
10-20-08, 04:53
my ATF, also always provided rimming and outstanding overall service. I have yet to meet another provider as good as Minnie. I do miss her.
Yeah, Minnie used to go deeeeep on her rim. She acted like she hadn't had a meal in weeks and that there was one in your ass and she was trying to get to it!

Used to looooove jizzing in her mouth too!

Tow Man
10-20-08, 06:17
Tried out Million at Lavender tonight since everyone tends to post good things about her and Cherry. Overall, my rating for her is: L-8.5/A-6/S-5. Service was not as expected. No shower, no massage. a quick BBBJ, MISH. $$ total. Felt rushed. She said that she would give better service the next time as I am new there and that she normally gives better service, but she felt nervous.

Tyrone Biggins
10-20-08, 06:22
Kapalua,

I do realize that you've probably got a million posts under your belt through other forums, and maybe even this one under a different screen name, but anyway, congratulations and thank you for your 1000th post.

I think that I can speak for most of us on this forum that we see you as god of mongering, and truly respect your informative, generous, and even-handed ways. You truly epitomize what is best about this forum.

I really think you should write a book about your experiences. It would definitely be a best-seller. For privacy, you need only choose the pen name "Kapalua" and we'd all know that we should pick up a copy ("wink-wink"), since it'll be entertaining and full of truths. You'd have an instant fan base.

I'm raising my glass - here's to another 1000! Cheers!
Primal Needs

Amen! I'm reading this post (and drinking a night cap beer) at home after a night out, so I guess I'm raising my 10th glass/bottle or so to this!
Congrats! 1K posts. Whew, a lot of info has been passed down to the 'peons'! haha

Andwhat
10-20-08, 07:39
I'm a new member of this site, and was wondering where is the best place for finding Hot Local (mixed) or Haole Girls?

Jimmiedean
10-20-08, 08:39
Is penny from fantasia back yet?It seems Penny wont be back for awhile. Had a talk with Mama at Fantasia. If you know her you can find out the details. Rosie is a hottie there. I like how you dont run into people inside.

Tommyah
10-20-08, 12:21
King Kapalua,

Grand Master Monger and King of the Forum.

Guru to all.

The 411 of USASexGuide, Hawaii Chapter.

What more can I say, but,

CONGRATULATIONS on you 1,000 Post.

Thanks for your continuing efforts to help others seek the pleasures of life.

Tommyah

Aaron Colt
10-20-08, 13:06
Tried out Million at Lavender tonight since everyone tends to post good things about her and Cherry. Overall, my rating for her is: L-8.5/A-6/S-5. Service was not as expected. No shower, no massage. a quick BBBJ, MISH. $$ total. Felt rushed. She said that she would give better service the next time as I am new there and that she normally gives better service, but she felt nervous.

Was it pretty easy to see Milion? Did you have to wait for a customer to finish before seeing her?

Lkjhgf
10-20-08, 13:09
Tried out Million at Lavender tonight since everyone tends to post good things about her and Cherry. Overall, my rating for her is: L-8.5/A-6/S-5. Service was not as expected. No shower, no massage. a quick BBBJ, MISH. $$ total. Felt rushed. She said that she would give better service the next time as I am new there and that she normally gives better service, but she felt nervous.Tow,

That means they don't need any more new business and they have enough money, and about to move on or go on long vacation, until the funds run out.

Better Luck the next time

Simtiki
10-20-08, 14:27
The Kelly at Ichiban?The one and only.

HawaiiSteel
10-20-08, 14:53
I'm a new member of this site, and was wondering where is the best place for finding Hot Local (mixed) or Haole Girls?VIP would be your best bet for Haole Girls.

HawaiiSteel
10-20-08, 14:56
Tried out Million at Lavender tonight since everyone tends to post good things about her and Cherry. Overall, my rating for her is: L-8.5/A-6/S-5. Service was not as expected. No shower, no massage. a quick BBBJ, MISH. $$ total. Felt rushed. She said that she would give better service the next time as I am new there and that she normally gives better service, but she felt nervous.Maybe she rushed you out to see if she got her car towed. haha She gave me great service. Love the short hair with them dark fat luscious DSL!

Cleanman
10-20-08, 20:15
Tried out Million at Lavender tonight since everyone tends to post good things about her and Cherry. Overall, my rating for her is: L-8.5/A-6/S-5. Service was not as expected. No shower, no massage. a quick BBBJ, MISH. $$ total. Felt rushed. She said that she would give better service the next time as I am new there and that she normally gives better service, but she felt nervous.I just saw Million too.

I went to Lavender to see Boa, but Boa was with another monger (shit!). So I asked for Million. MS yells out "Million!". LOL. This visit was durring daylight so I think I was Millions first "client" of the day. I've seen her before and I've had good service everytime. This time was diffrent, She took me in to shower room and offered TS, but when I declined, she said good I don't like doing them (..ok?), I had her wash me standing up, she does a nice job on the brownie hole, Then in the room, this time before we even stated she took out the tissues, opened the condom, got her lube bottle on the bed stand, when I looked at every lined up ready to go like a race, she said I am just getting everything ready for us. The sex was good as ever. She massaged me laying on top me naked to do body to body rubbing as I did my best to FIV her and play with her clit, man her ass is nice, Long CBJ, asked for more she she did, gave me great head, then on to ACG and squeezing the rod, And when I comment about how tight she is down there, she squeezes my dick even more, man that's good stuff! Then she gets off and assumed the dog position, NICE ass, pounding from behind. I could not hold on any longer and exploded. When we finished I ask to go shower right after as I always do to wash down. She took me to the shower room and turned on the water and said "here you go" and walked out, wow thanks a Million, She did not wash me up, she waited out side (?) when back at the room she did offer more massage so no rush, but I declined as I had to go. I walked away thinking, either she's getting lazy (making too much money) or she starts to slack off with her regulars who return to her and still tip her good.

Paid standard fees.

She is still a must see recomendation, but there is more talent availiable at Lavender, try the others too. YMMV.

Kapalua
10-20-08, 22:14
Thanks for the congratulations and compliments. :)

I've noticed that there's a California forum member who currently has almost 2400 posts, so I had better "get cracking!" :D

Annon 88
10-21-08, 00:41
Thanks for the congratulations and compliments. :)

I've noticed that there's a California forum member who currently has almost 2400 posts, so I had better "get cracking!" :DOnly becuase California is about a billion times bigger then this small island *sad face*. Theres more of a seletion out there.

Hornysamowen
10-21-08, 03:32
Hey, does anyone have any info on pearl city relaxation? Type of girls and service. I stopped by a couple of weeks ago and the mamasan said the girls were all busy and to come back in one hour. Ended up driving to town and went to vip. Thanks for your help.

Strong Mojo
10-21-08, 11:44
Thanks again for all your knowledge.

sm

Strong Mojo
10-21-08, 12:00

A monger on another board posted that they also had a unsatisfactory experience with million.

Maybe she should be placed on the IR list.

sm

Lkjhgf
10-21-08, 12:55
A monger on another board posted that they also had a unsatisfactory experience with million.

Maybe she should be placed on the IR list.

smMojo, Same with me, by the time I get to see her, it was great that turn to shit, every thing like you said, all nos, say about 8,6,5

Bad name for the place, should get'em off the island.

Thanks for the confirmation, and report for others.

Better luck the next time.

Cleanman
10-21-08, 21:10
Went to Lavender last and saw Yuri.

Yuri is a Local Japanese-Korean Girl. Short, small A breasts, mid 20's, pretty face, thick legs and big booty with tats. Told me she's been working at Lavender for a while, "longer than Million". She also said she worked at another AMP (forgot name) and she was a SW behind Pali Long's downtown before that (yikes!).

Night time MS (one with glasses, want to fuck her too) did not let me pick from line up, instead brought the girls to room after asking me what type or who I wanted, she offered Million, Boa, and told me others were availiable but I picked Yeri because she was walking into Lavender as I was parking so I knew I would be her first client of the evening and she was cute and that was first girl ms brought to room.

Yuri was very friendly, but she had been drinking (?) and said sorry she was a little tipsy. asked me if I paid the house fee (?), Yes of course. Off to the shower room, offered TS, I declined, so had her wash me standing. She only washed my pecker and that general area, I had to do the rest. Not fun, and she talks the whole time trying to be friendly. Back in room she has me lay on my back and then starts with the kissing my thighs while she slips on cover to CBJ. Very robust CBJ, lots of deep throt action, very rough CBJ. She stoped and stood up and said I want to fuck you, I told keep up the BJ for a while honey, she did but I think her cheeks got sore as she stops and says she wants to fuck and cum now (hey I am the one paying here). So she jumps on (yes jumps) me ACG, not real tight pussy, I switched to dog and mish to finish. She cleans me up by sucking the rubber full of cum off my dick, intresting. I ask to shower, she does not come in with me to shower me but waits out side.

Back at room, no offer of massage (before or after!) dress my self, pay her, small talk, I leave.

She did have an ok attitude, but the rest was below standard to poor service.

Not washing me up good before or after, cutting short my CBJ after my request to continue and no offer to massage really sucks.

A=8, L=7, S=6 .5 house, $.5 tip. will not repeat.

BTW, Found this post from last year, is this the same Yuri? Anyone know?

<<from 12/27/07>>

I have to post this for everyone's sake. After reading some good and some not so good things about Yuri I thought I'd give her a try. Big Mistake! To start she gave a weak TS. After we get back to the room she asks for payment upfront. I politely explained that its against my policy to pay tip upfront. She insisted that she has to be paid upfront. I explained that I have never had to pay upfront ever at PT. She said who cares she can do whatever she wants. She had a very bad attitude. So I say let me speak to MS. She than demands payment for the TS. She keeps repeating "pay me. " MS comes over. I tell her I want my entrance fee back. MS says cannot since already did TS, Plus Yuri is demanding TS fee. I say forget it and attempt to leave. Yuri blocks the door and starts swearing saying I can't leave until I pay her for the TS. So I sit down and just wait thinking WTF, this chick is crazy. She wouldn't let me leave. So finally I call over the MS again and tell her Yuri is blocking the door everytime I try to leave. MS says okay leave, I get to the door and Yuri grabs my shirt (and won't let go) and is swearing & yelling and staring at me with dagger eyes. The MS had to actually get between us and pry her fingers open to get her to release my shirt. That was the craziest thing I have ever seen. I guess I should be lucky that it only cost me the house fee. Still it was a total waste of time & money. Stay away from her. Extremely volatile and unpredictable.

J E R M
10-21-08, 21:24
Tried out Million at Lavender tonight since everyone tends to post good things about her and Cherry. Overall, my rating for her is: L-8.5/A-6/S-5. Service was not as expected. No shower, no massage. a quick BBBJ, MISH. $$ total. Felt rushed. She said that she would give better service the next time as I am new there and that she normally gives better service, but she felt nervous.I feel you man. I also went to Lavender and had a less than satisfying experience. So after going into the room, I ended up waiting like 30mins for the girl to come in. Don't know her name because when I asked she replied, "Whatever you want to call me. " Yeah that didn't really help. To identify her she has a "tramp stamp" with Hawaii's Finest imprinted there. Huge fake ones and it was a crappy experience overall. Said she was tired. I got the DFE "Dead Fish Experience. " CBJ, straight into Doggie. Said she was tired so went into MISH, and that is where I got the DFE. Was thinking of stiffing her, but total damage was $. 40. Just wanted to get the hell out of there. Guarantee one of my top 3 worst AMP experiences. Would never repeat.

L=7.5 (not really into the local girls)

A=-1 (not into the dead fish)

S= -1 (again dead fish)

J E R M
10-21-08, 21:30
Went to Hana's the other night also. Called and made an appointment. Man! Do I have some bad luck or what? The last two times I been AMP, it sucked ass! Top 2 worst experiences at Lavender & Hana's. Would never repeat at those places ever again. Anyway got to Hana's and she led me straight into a small cramped room. This old, fat Korean one comes in and says her name is Suji. Terrible massage, no TS offer. I should've just high tailed it out of there, but was thinking with the wrong head. Piece of crap. Well she was a quiet one and could barely get any words let alone a peep out of her. To top it off down there stank up the whole room. Almost palued on her in DS. Finished the deed as fast as possible and hightailed it out of there. She goes "Come back soon. I give you better time" In my head, I'm like no ways can that get any better. Mistake, I usually like to roam and experience new things, but that was straight crap. I should just stick to my regular.

L=4

A=3

S=3

Would never repeat ever! Safe mongering all!

A Boy
10-22-08, 00:55
Hi All, I left Honolulu for Japan almost two years ago and I'm heading back next month for a visit! Looking forward to all my old favorites (PT, etc.), but I'm sure a lot has changed.

There were two great providers at PT (about two years ago) named Mimi (go figure) and Tiffany. Anyone seen these girls? Tiffany was kind of new when I left (Oct 2006), and she was definitely a hottie! Mimi would do just about anything you asked. Sweet girl.

I'd like to make my five day stay enjoyable. If you have any feedback on these girls, or another spot I might be able to visit without getting too much grief from the mama for being "new", I'd appreciate it.

If you guys have any questions about sporting in Japan, let me know! I've had mild success, even though I'm a white boy!

Daspbrah
10-22-08, 02:40
Any information on this lone Thai girl advertising on craigslist? I remember some individuals saying shes totally legit, but I wanted to see if there was any new updated info. Seems unusual that she has her own place and goes solo. Nothing out of the ordinary, just seems kinda brave for a lone girl on craiglist and possibly attracting mongerers with a one track mind.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/887757012.html

Mr Chin
10-22-08, 03:02
As I previously posted the reason Million and other providers are nervous is because there have been a lot of raids lately including Lavender and Nirvana.

It also was posted that table showers are illegal in Hawaii that's why they are reluctant to give them.
It's also right before an election the prime time for raids to happen.
Million is sweetheart but she's also not a fool that's why she's being careful.

Mr Chin
10-22-08, 03:06
Went to Lavender last and saw Yuri.

Yuri is a Local Japanese-Korean Girl. Short, small A breasts, mid 20's, pretty face, thick legs and big booty with tats. Told me she's been working at Lavender for a while, "longer than Million". She also said she worked at another AMP (forgot name) and she was a SW behind Pali Long's downtown before that (yikes!).

Night time MS (one with glasses, want to fuck her too) did not let me pick from line up, instead brought the girls to room after asking me what type or who I wanted, she offered Million, Boa, and told me others were availiable but I picked Yeri because she was walking into Lavender as I was parking so I knew I would be her first client of the evening and she was cute and that was first girl ms brought to room.

Yuri was very friendly, but she had been drinking (?) and said sorry she was a little tipsy. asked me if I paid the house fee (?), Yes of course. Off to the shower room, offered TS, I declined, so had her wash me standing. She only washed my pecker and that general area, I had to do the rest. Not fun, and she talks the whole time trying to be friendly. Back in room she has me lay on my back and then starts with the kissing my thighs while she slips on cover to CBJ. Very robust CBJ, lots of deep throt action, very rough CBJ. She stoped and stood up and said I want to fuck you, I told keep up the BJ for a while honey, she did but I think her cheeks got sore as she stops and says she wants to fuck and cum now (hey I am the one paying here). So she jumps on (yes jumps) me ACG, not real tight pussy, I switched to dog and mish to finish. She cleans me up by sucking the rubber full of cum off my dick, intresting. I ask to shower, she does not come in with me to shower me but waits out side.

Back at room, no offer of massage (before or after!) dress my self, pay her, small talk, I leave.

She did have an ok attitude, but the rest was below standard to poor service.

Not washing me up good before or after, cutting short my CBJ after my request to continue and no offer to massage really sucks.

A=8, L=7, S=6 .5 house, $.5 tip. will not repeat.

BTW, Found this post from last year, is this the same Yuri? Anyone know?

<<from 12/27/07>>
The post from a year ago is the Yuri from VIP, she does not have thick legs or a big booty. She is a spinner who is moody but good if you catch her in a good mood

Cleanman
10-22-08, 03:08
...The last two times I been AMP, it sucked ass! ...This old, fat Korean one comes in and says her name is Suji. Terrible massage, no TS offer. I should've just high tailed it out of there, but was thinking with the wrong head... To top it off down there stank up the whole room. Almost palued on her in DS. Finished the deed as fast as possible and hightailed it out of there... Mistake,... I should just stick to my regular....Would never repeat ever! Safe mongering all!Funny We are all posting about less than good AMP experiances. My last trip to Lavender was my only one that was not so good either (see my post below).

I knew I should have said I changed my mind instead of accepting a provider I did not feel comfortable with. I need to learn to say 'No' or 'please bring me another', once I suspect somethings not good. Too polite. Which means I am taken as a sucker.

One Day
10-22-08, 03:56
Any information on this lone Thai girl advertising on craigslist? I remember some individuals saying shes totally legit, but I wanted to see if there was any new updated info. Seems unusual that she has her own place and goes solo. Nothing out of the ordinary, just seems kinda brave for a lone girl on craiglist and possibly attracting mongerers with a one track mind.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/887757012.htmlSeen her last week, strictly legit. Excellent massage! Truly does stretch you like a pretzel.

Stangman808
10-22-08, 03:59
As I previously posted the reason Million and other providers are nervous is because there have been a lot of raids lately including Lavender and Nirvana.

It also was posted that table showers are illegal in Hawaii that's why they are reluctant to give them.

Million is sweetheart but she's also not a fool that's why she's being careful.Table showers are not illegal, but you are required to have a Cosmetology License to legally provide this service, as well as a Massage License to do massages. This applies to a commercial/business setting, and these services should be nonsexual. LE can arrest/cite providers performing these services without the proper license. Most providers do not have these licenses, so many are cautious if they think you might be LE.

Memahu
10-22-08, 04:01
. To identify her she has a "tramp stamp" with Hawaii's Finest imprinted there. I think the Yuri that used to be at PT had a butterfly tramp stamp on her lower back. I'm not a fan of tatoos and it's dark in the room.

Memahu
10-22-08, 04:19
Ran in to sua again this weekend always looking sweet and same great service this girl is super busy it took me three days to get appointment, better book early to get choice time slot!

Other reports on her in escorts classifed and some here a few pages back!
Did she provide GFE for the $250 price?

Blake123
10-22-08, 04:19

I've seen her twice in the past month or so. Yes, she's legit. VERY nice girl, but a bit too chatty. English is not bad. The building she operates from has very good security. She has to come down and get you when you arrive.

Ruffrydah
10-22-08, 04:38
I feel you man. I also went to Lavender and had a less than satisfying experience. So after going into the room, I ended up waiting like 30mins for the girl to come in. Don't know her name because when I asked she replied, "Whatever you want to call me. " Yeah that didn't really help. To identify her she has a "tramp stamp" with Hawaii's Finest imprinted there. Huge fake ones and it was a crappy experience overall. Said she was tired. I got the DFE "Dead Fish Experience. " CBJ, straight into Doggie. Said she was tired so went into MISH, and that is where I got the DFE. Was thinking of stiffing her, but total damage was $. 40. Just wanted to get the hell out of there. Guarantee one of my top 3 worst AMP experiences. Would never repeat.

L=7.5 (not really into the local girls)

A=-1 (not into the dead fish)

S= -1 (again dead fish)Thats the one I posted about earlier.

I think Tiffany was her name.

Keep away guys.

Crappy as hell.

Stay safe.

Stangman808
10-22-08, 05:14
I'm new to this forum, and would like to also congratulate Kapalua on his 1000th post. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Jimmiedean
10-22-08, 05:45
Is it just me or is VIP one of those places you want to visit after 2a.m.? With Tsunamis there I hate parking in there and having to walk across the parking lot to VIP. LOL feels like everyone is looking. Usually get good service when Yuri is working.

Lkjhgf
10-22-08, 06:29

Million is sweetheart but she's also not a fool that's why she's being careful.No No No, not ture, check with my lawyers about the TS, sex for money is illegal, massage is illegal with a licence, but a body rub may be legal, also then why is the service at a low rating, she is a sweet heart, but the service sucks.

Take it for what its worth.

Da One
10-22-08, 08:25

That's Ann she used to, or maybe she still does, advertise in the Pennysaver.
Very friendly, her massage is average, keeps you covered well, and of course no extras. She seems to know many of the other Thai therapists out there.

Mongers Rus
10-22-08, 09:47
Imho Nina been slackin as of late. Maybe its just me but everytime I see her she been getting worse. Don't get me wrong she is great eye candy which keeps me comin back for more but now days its like shes going thru the motions. It went from really hard pressure to no pressure. I dunno if maybe because shes tired everytime I see her or maybe she is in that comfort zone with me to where she don't need to give me a great massage anymore because I'm gonna be back regardless. Anyone else has had the same experience?I've been seeing Nina for over two years since she started downstairs of CC. She's still the greatest or I may be lucky. Haven't noticed any change. Otherwise try Thip, she's awesome too.

Pops808
10-22-08, 13:50
Hey, does anyone have any info on pearl city relaxation? Type of girls and service. I stopped by a couple of weeks ago and the mamasan said the girls were all busy and to come back in one hour. Ended up driving to town and went to vip. Thanks for your help.The place is small, no TS, barebones rooms. The two girls I know of are:

Linda: med height, slightly heavy, maybe late 20's (? I am no good at guessing ages) natural C, extremely chatty, pretty good service. It's like being with a girlfriend you hooked up with just for the s*x and now her chatter is driving you crazy and you want to break up.

Cookie: tall, thinner, probably 30's (? ) hard enhanced C's, pretty talented and nice personality, although not what you'd call a sweet young thing.

All covered from both, in my experience.

Buster50
10-22-08, 14:28
Wow, all the negative post. I've been there recently and have always been given good to great service. Never tried Million but have had others that have been my ATF so far. Maybe it's the time of the month, new girls, economy or a**hole customers who have been turning the girls off. $. 5 is pretty cheap for some of these girls as a friend of mine gets $$$-$$$$$/hr as an escort while in New York. Read the post and stop seeing the ones that have bad reviews. Hopefully the girls will be more friendly or the AMPs will get rid of the sub-par providers.

Kalani69
10-22-08, 15:21
The place is small, no TS, barebones rooms. The two girls I know of are:

Linda: med height, slightly heavy, maybe late 20's (? I am no good at guessing ages) natural C, extremely chatty, pretty good service. It's like being with a girlfriend you hooked up with just for the s*x and now her chatter is driving you crazy and you want to break up.

Cookie: tall, thinner, probably 30's (? ) hard enhanced C's, pretty talented and nice personality, although not what you'd call a sweet young thing.

All covered from both, in my experience.
Linda is Vietnamese and gives pretty good service. I'd guess that her naturals are closer to Ds. But her overall body type is "bowling ball."

Subway45
10-22-08, 16:33
Linda is Vietnamese and gives pretty good service. I'd guess that her naturals are closer to Ds. But her overall body type is "bowling ball."Does this Linda look more on the latina side, dark and kind of thick? I wonder if she was the one that used to work at Fujis/Sophia Sauna. Had good service from her until she had a big falling out with the MS.

Rhoku74
10-22-08, 17:21
Went to see Sasha (filapina that post on CL that doesn't show her face) the other day. I have been curious to see her for a while and she was having a special for first time clients, so I decided to give her a call. Left a message and she called me back and set an appointment for later that day. Got to her place, very nice and secure and she offered me a shower. I declined and just undressed and layed on her table. She was giving me a massage and time was quickly running out on my half an hour so I asked her if there was anything else she offered. I think she thought I was LE because she kept dancing around the answer and willing to do anything else. She asked if I wanted to flip over and she lightly massaged my legs and stomach area without touching Jr. She keep saying she doesn't normally do that kind of things. Blah. Blah. Blah. I think I finally convinced her I wasn't LE and just wanted a nice release to end the session. I think she might have still been a little nervious, but her HJ was rushed but pretty good. During the HJ she let me feel her tits, ass and rub her shaved puss inside of her bikini. No FIV.

Probably wouldn't repeat, went mainly because I was curious of what she looked like and she was only charging 120.

I think if she went straight to the HJ when I asked instead of wasting time, my opinion might be different. Because time was past the 30 minutes, she was in a ruch to make me finish and didn't give Jr the attention he wanted, IMHO.

R74

J E R M
10-22-08, 17:31
Thats the one I posted about earlier.

I think Tiffany was her name.

Keep away guys.

Crappy as hell.

Stay safe.Piece of crap. For reals.

I missed your post or I would have stayed away.

Be safe all

J E R M
10-22-08, 17:32
Funny We are all posting about less than good AMP experiances. My last trip to Lavender was my only one that was not so good either (see my post below).

I knew I should have said I changed my mind instead of accepting a provider I did not feel comfortable with. I need to learn to say 'No' or 'please bring me another', once I suspect somethings not good. Too polite. Which means I am taken as a sucker.Sucks that we are all having crappy experiences. I know what you mean about being too polite. I sometimes have that problem too. Oh well, just a lesson that we learned. Sticking to my reg from now on.

Kalani69
10-22-08, 23:10
Does this Linda look more on the latina side, dark and kind of thick? I wonder if she was the one that used to work at Fujis/Sophia Sauna. Had good service from her until she had a big falling out with the MS.
Yes, on the thicker side, short, maybe 5', darker skinned Viet, rolls in the middle section.

Lkjhgf
10-22-08, 23:22
Wow, all the negative post. I've been there recently and have always been given good to great service. Never tried Million but have had others that have been my ATF so far. Maybe it's the time of the month, new girls, economy or a**hole customers who have been turning the girls off. $. 5 is pretty cheap for some of these girls as a friend of mine gets $$$-$$$$$/hr as an escort while in New York. Read the post and stop seeing the ones that have bad reviews. Hopefully the girls will be more friendly or the AMPs will get rid of the sub-par providers.Hey 50, You should try Million and find out. For eight bucks an hour she better look like Paris Hilton.

They look good and friendly, but the service sucks, not like the old days.

Good Luck

HawaiiSteel
10-23-08, 00:57
I've been seeing Nina for over two years since she started downstairs of CC. She's still the greatest or I may be lucky. Haven't noticed any change. Otherwise try Thip, she's awesome too.I have tried Tip, she is pretty good. Lucky you I guess. I just had a session with Jennifer from Thai Issan. She is always good. Hard pressure is consistent through out massage. She doesn't walk on your back like Nina does but I like how she adds the hot stones in the mix. Nina is hit or miss for me. Still tryin to figure it out. LOL

Jiro9673
10-23-08, 02:00
Had a lot of fun with Kim a few days ago. It was the first time I saw her, but she made you feel really comfortable. Very fun, sexy girl. Korean, tan, with lots of tats. About 5'-4", early/mid 30's. Enhanced, but soft boobs. L8/A9. 5/S9. 5. Will repeat.

Stangman808
10-23-08, 02:19
Anybody know what's the lineup at Top Floor? I saw Maria there a couple of weeks ago but didn't see any other providers.Besides Maria, only one other provider (who may also be the owner), that I am aware of. Korean, 40's, petite, average looks who is very friendly and gives pretty good service. I'm sorry but I don't know her name. Do any of the forum members know what her name is?

Blake123
10-23-08, 04:08
That's Ann she used to, or maybe she still does, advertise in the Pennysaver.
Very friendly, her massage is average, keeps you covered well, and of course no extras. She seems to know many of the other Thai therapists out there.

The first time I saw her, she kept me covered with a sheet except when working (swedish) on each body part. During the second visit, I was butt-naked (while on my stomach). But, when I turned over on my back, she covered me up. She did notice the 'tent' that was formed down there. LOL. Didn't expect and didn't ask for anything extra. Just a very good massage, IMHO. Will repeat. Very sweet girl.

Kim Chee Kane
10-23-08, 04:56
Hi Kids.

Just experienced a 2 hour session with Shirley. She's quite a youngin' saying that she's 24 and from CA. She's been at Siam Thai for a year but I don't recall ever seeing her or hearing of her name? Anyway, the session was pretty good. She's legit and I had a good experience with her.

Comparison to Nina? Hm. Nina is still probably better and she seems to be more "sensual" during her session. Initially, I asked for her specifically but one of the girls said that she wasn't sure if Nina could do 2 hours.

But I'd say that Shirley is eye-candy.

Enjoy gentleman.

Oh. Um.

late.

Mr Chin
10-23-08, 05:55
Table showers are not illegal, but you are required to have a Cosmetology License to legally provide this service, as well as a Massage License to do massages. This applies to a commercial/business setting, and these services should be nonsexual. LE can arrest/cite providers performing these services without the proper license. Most providers do not have these licenses, so many are cautious if they think you might be LE.

Stangman is correct you need a license to provide these services and most AMP girls do not have these licences or they would probably be working somewhere else. So again that is why Million is being careful.

Mr Chin
10-23-08, 05:58
No No No, not ture, check with my lawyers about the TS, sex for money is illegal, massage is illegal with a licence, but a body rub may be legal, also then why is the service at a low rating, she is a sweet heart, but the service sucks.

Take it for what its worth.

The only thing that sucked when I had her were those nice DSL.
Still I've had better especially af ew years ago.

Stay safe

1040Taxman
10-23-08, 07:18
Went to Hana's the other night also. Called and made an appointment. Man! Do I have some bad luck or what? The last two times I been AMP, it sucked ass! Top 2 worst experiences at Lavender & Hana's. Would never repeat at those places ever again. Anyway got to Hana's and she led me straight into a small cramped room. This old, fat Korean one comes in and says her name is Suji. Terrible massage, no TS offer. I should've just high tailed it out of there, but was thinking with the wrong head. Piece of crap. Well she was a quiet one and could barely get any words let alone a peep out of her. To top it off down there stank up the whole room. Almost palued on her in DS. Finished the deed as fast as possible and hightailed it out of there. She goes "Come back soon. I give you better time" In my head, I'm like no ways can that get any better. Mistake, I usually like to roam and experience new things, but that was straight crap. I should just stick to my regular.

L=4

A=3

S=3

Would never repeat ever! Safe mongering all!Is this the Hana's located on the 3rd floor from Crystal Healing?

Be safe fellas,

Tax

Mongers Rus
10-23-08, 07:58
I have tried Tip, she is pretty good. Lucky you I guess. I just had a session with Jennifer from Thai Issan. She is always good. Hard pressure is consistent through out massage. She doesn't walk on your back like Nina does but I like how she adds the hot stones in the mix. Nina is hit or miss for me. Still tryin to figure it out. LOLGuess I am lucky. Try Thip again, but before the oil LomiLomi session, ask her to walk on your back and crack your back. She'll do a session on the floor of Authentic Thai style stretching, but be sure you can handle some (good) pain.

Starfox64
10-23-08, 08:16
Besides Maria, only one other provider (who may also be the owner), that I am aware of. Korean, 40's, petite, average looks who is very friendly and gives pretty good service. I'm sorry but I don't know her name. Do any of the forum members know what her name is?Would that be Maya?? I'm not sure but from reading past reports, should be.

Andwhat
10-23-08, 08:42
VIP would be your best bet for Haole Girls.Anyone in particular I should see or ask for?

Cruise808
10-23-08, 10:46
I dont get why people go to see Sasha. 120 for half hour hand job? Way too much to spend, especially in this bad economy.

Just my opinion.

Tacoman808
10-23-08, 13:25
I've seen her twice in the past month or so. Yes, she's legit. VERY nice girl, but a bit too chatty. English is not bad. The building she operates from has very good security. She has to come down and get you when you arrive.I've seen her once before. She was friendly and chatty at first; I let her focus on massaging and it was quiet and relaxing after. The building is fairly secure; the street parking is kinda hard unless you park at Daiei. Seems totally legit; she has a few "don't ask for anything else" kind of signs all over. Decent massage; too bad I'm looking for a little more than that.

Honolulu Chas
10-23-08, 18:09
Besides Maria, only one other provider (who may also be the owner), that I am aware of. Korean, 40's, petite, average looks who is very friendly and gives pretty good service. I'm sorry but I don't know her name. Do any of the forum members know what her name is?Sounds like Tomi.

Kapalua
10-23-08, 19:17
Is this the Hana's located on the 3rd floor from Crystal Healing?
That is the only one of which I'm aware: Hana, 1507 South King Street, Suite 305 (telephone: 358-5951).

J E R M
10-23-08, 19:51
Is this the Hana's located on the 3rd floor from Crystal Healing?Yes sir that it would be.

Gap Glider
10-23-08, 20:36
First of all I would like to say that this forum is great. I wish I could have the same luck with extra services some of you have had with the girls. I'm kind of new with the scene and this forum so I'll say excuse me in advance.

First: I while back I tried out Sunny. Sweet lady, friendly, and skilled a massage. Very legit. I heard that she had left the business. Anybody had any experiences with her and know if she is still working?

Second: I also tried Jane. She has a friendly smile, a little shy at talking, and gives a great massage. Again, a legit massage although I would like to have more from her. Anybody out there tried her out? What about getting more than a massage?

Mr Okada
10-23-08, 22:13
Anyone try the Sexy Asian Angel massage place downtown?(Century Square) They have a new girl named Lily that looks really hot. The ad says FBSM. Does that mean there is play in the price quoted or at an additional fee? 411 please.
thanks, Mr O

sexyasianangel.com

Kamipulu
10-23-08, 22:20
Anyone try the Sexy Asian Angel massage place downtown?(Century Square) They have a new girl named Lily that looks really hot. The ad says FBSM. Does that mean there is play in the price quoted or at an additional fee? 411 please.
thanks, Mr O

sexyasianangel.com

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=715284&postcount=1970

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=714526&postcount=1964

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=712108&postcount=168

As well as many other posts.

Gap Glider
10-23-08, 22:56
I just wanted to say that this web site is the best. I'm new at this site and at the scene so it's great to know which provider will be worth my time and money. I was wondering if anybody could help me with these two ladies?

Sunny: She's a hot looking lady that I once went to at Massage Thailand. Her massage was great, she looked hot, and she had a friendly personality. Her massage was strictly legit though. I wonder if she would have given me more as a long term customer? I haven't seen her for awhile but I heard that she quit the massage business to settle down. Is this true or is she working somewhere else? Did anyone get a HE from her?

Jane: I saw this younger girl once at Thai Hawaiian. She has a sweet smile and a juicy body. I wish I could to lay on top of this one. Her face seems nice but she is a little shy in the talking. I'm not sure if I should take a chance and inquire about a HE. She gave me a good massage, brushing her hand against my privates while smiling and acting if is was a mistake. Mr. Happy stood up to say hi to her. Did anybody get more than a massage from her?

Note: I tried to send a previous message but had some difficulty. Sorry, if this message repeats another one.

Jiro9673
10-24-08, 02:47
Had a session with Nina at VIP the other night. Local Korean, 22/23 or maybe younger. This girl is not hot. She is Atomic Bomb Hot. Rating: L10/A5/S8.

For those of you who are into classic porn or are old enough to remember, her body is similar to the pre-enhanced Kascha of local fame. But she has a way better bottom. She has the cutest, tightest, sexiest looking butt.

Her attitude however was sub par. Played the tough chick, wanted money up front, and acted like she was the shizzle. As the session went on, she seemed to lighten up and actually had a pretty easy going personality (I suppose since she is local, was easy to talk to). Kinda fun actually.

Standard positions, but was the best doggie I ever had. On negative side, used real thick white condom, but since she's so hot, it didn't really matter much.

Will probably repeat, but for those of you who want an overall good service, she's not for you.

Daspbrah
10-24-08, 03:42
24 from CA? You sure her name wasn't Cherry? Did she have braces and built kinda curvy with a cute face? Did she start massaging your feet first? If so, it might be the same girl...just with a confusing and poorly unenunciated name.

If not, I gotta try her! How much did you tip her?

Hi Kids.

Just experienced a 2 hour session with Shirley. She's quite a youngin' saying that she's 24 and from CA. She's been at Siam Thai for a year but I don't recall ever seeing her or hearing of her name? Anyway, the session was pretty good. She's legit and I had a good experience with her.

Comparison to Nina? Hm. Nina is still probably better and she seems to be more "sensual" during her session. Initially, I asked for her specifically but one of the girls said that she wasn't sure if Nina could do 2 hours.

But I'd say that Shirley is eye-candy.

Enjoy gentleman.

Oh. Um.

late.

Daspbrah
10-24-08, 03:46
What does she look like? Ratings, L/S/A? Legit? Shes at Massage Thailand working for Eve?

First of all I would like to say that this forum is great. I wish I could have the same luck with extra services some of you have had with the girls. I'm kind of new with the scene and this forum so I'll say excuse me in advance.

First: I while back I tried out Sunny. Sweet lady, friendly, and skilled a massage. Very legit. I heard that she had left the business. Anybody had any experiences with her and know if she is still working?

Second: I also tried Jane. She has a friendly smile, a little shy at talking, and gives a great massage. Again, a legit massage although I would like to have more from her. Anybody out there tried her out? What about getting more than a massage?

True Lies
10-24-08, 04:01
thanks, Mr O

sexyasianangel.comWell, this is my first post, but I have checked this site out for a month or two-thank you all.

I did check out Sexy Asian Angel massage, wanted Ivy, but she’s off island I guess, so took Kris. Met her at the door and my first impression was, oh hell she’s chunky, but went forward because I haven’t the balls to say sorry no thanks your too fat. I showered, put $$ in an envelope she provided, and she started with a massage. She asked soft or hard, I said hard. My five year-old walking on my back is harder and a better massage, but not why I’m there. Eventually she undresses (yup she’s fat)-CG, Mish, Doggie, done, couldn’t get in to it. L5/A7/S5 Will not repeat, but may still try others there. I did not give any additional $

Gherkin
10-24-08, 05:28
24 from CA? You sure her name wasn't Cherry? Did she have braces and built kinda curvy with a cute face? Did she start massaging your feet first? If so, it might be the same girl...just with a confusing and poorly unenunciated name.

If not, I gotta try her! How much did you tip her?

I think Shirley is Cherry, and perhaps also sometimes Sheri. So hard to get the nuances of these names right (both for us and for them). I agree with Kim Chee Kane's assessment, and when I had a (legit) massage from her a couple months back, felt that she did quite a good job. I ended up feeling that I could repeat, but not if Nina was available. I still keep coming back to "there's something about Nina" (but not HE, unfortunately).

Gherkin

Tom808
10-24-08, 05:57
"Anyone in particular I should see or ask for?"

Not to long ago I had Jun, I went in the afternoon and got lucky (I think she was the only one there). There are a lot of reports on her and she lives up to all of them. She looks good but is not the hottest one out there, but she LOVES sex. All the standard positions and but the one that would make me return is CG, this girl knows how to ride. Not only does it feel amazing just watching her body move and her expressions and kisses could make you pop.

Just my 2 cents.

Kim Chee Kane
10-24-08, 06:30
I think Shirley is Cherry, and perhaps also sometimes Sheri. So hard to get the nuances of these names right (both for us and for them). I agree with Kim Chee Kane's assessment, and when I had a (legit) massage from her a couple months back, felt that she did quite a good job. I ended up feeling that I could repeat, but not if Nina was available. I still keep coming back to "there's something about Nina" (but not HE, unfortunately).

Gherkin

When I first called, I thought the name was like Cherry/Sherry. I'm a confused soul. ha. But she does have a tattoo on her left arm. She is pretty tanned too. She worked me up good. I don't mind seeing Nina again though. I only had her that one time which was heavenly.

late

Bobby Gunn
10-24-08, 10:20
thanks, Mr O

sexyasianangel.com

FBSM = Full Body Sensual Massage (I think). Personally, I think that's the green light to be aggressive, tip accordingly. If satisfactory, tip, if unsatisfactory pass on tip.

Daspbrah
10-24-08, 11:32
It's pretty much unanimous, Nina is one of the best MT's out there. Hands down, er...hands on. Anyway, one thing she absolutely hates or one thing that can truly ruin the whole deal of any sensual mood or ball grazing is if you make verbal reference to how good her ball grazing feels, or reference to her assumed intentions on, then active, ball grazing. She will immediately stop, apologize, deny any grazing, then clam up, never touch it again and then deny it again and apologize, yet again.

She prides herself on being totally legit, yet she does encroach the "gray" area quite frequently (if you don't ruin it). She knows what shes doing, yet doesn't want to be called on it. So it seems like an obvious observation, common sense and practice, to just shut up. But, sometimes mongerers think out loud when in the heat of the moment, which is completely normal yet retroactive to what we actually want, especially with Nina. So once again, moan, gyrate and grimace, but speak no words. You will be automatically, conveniently and pleasurably "rewarded." This is the way of the mongerer with Nina. Just FYI.

Das P Brah

Kapalua
10-24-08, 12:16
Note: I tried to send a previous message but had some difficulty. Sorry, if this message repeats another one.
As a "regular member," your messages will not appear on the forum until they are approved by a moderator, so there will be a time delay. If in the future you become an "unmoderated senior member," then your messages can appear on the forum as soon as you post them.

I wish I could have the same luck with extra services some of you have had with the girls.
An effective way to increase your "batting average" is to note which providers are repeatedly named in forum reports as providers who have given special service, and then visit those providers.

Kalani69
10-24-08, 13:02
Would that be Maya?? I'm not sure but from reading past reports, should be.
Maria at TF used to be Maya at Nirvana.

Gen Shipseki
10-24-08, 13:26
I learned from a pretty reliable source that Nina and some of her girls used to work as bargirls back in Thailand. I've had several massages from here, but like others, no play involved with the exception of accidental touches. Although I should mentioned that she did allow me to feel up her ass and lift her skirt to expose her ass. I was quite surprised to see that her ass wasn't that great and her legs had some cellulite. Again though, her massage technique is top notch.

It's pretty much unanimous, Nina is one of the best MT's out there. Hands down, er...hands on. Anyway, one thing she absolutely hates or one thing that can truly ruin the whole deal of any sensual mood or ball grazing is if you make verbal reference to how good her ball grazing feels, or reference to her assumed intentions on, then active, ball grazing. She will immediately stop, apologize, deny any grazing, then clam up, never touch it again and then deny it again and apologize, yet again.

She prides herself on being totally legit, yet she does encroach the "gray" area quite frequently (if you don't ruin it). She knows what shes doing, yet doesn't want to be called on it. So it seems like an obvious observation, common sense and practice, to just shut up. But, sometimes mongerers think out loud when in the heat of the moment, which is completely normal yet retroactive to what we actually want, especially with Nina. So once again, moan, gyrate and grimace, but speak no words. You will be automatically, conveniently and pleasurably "rewarded." This is the way of the mongerer with Nina. Just FYI.

Das P Brah

Gen Shipseki
10-24-08, 13:29
A contributor from another board indicated that he got the $.2 massage but tipped an additional .3 to get her to go topless and allowed him to feel her up. So one has to wonder how a $$ FSBM would differ?

FBSM = Full Body Sensual Massage (I think). Personally, I think that's the green light to be aggressive, tip accordingly. If satisfactory, tip, if unsatisfactory pass on tip.

Kim Chee Kane
10-24-08, 14:43
I learned from a pretty reliable source that Nina and some of her girls used to work as bargirls back in Thailand. I've had several massages from here, but like others, no play involved with the exception of accidental touches. Although I should mentioned that she did allow me to feel up her ass and lift her skirt to expose her ass. I was quite surprised to see that her ass wasn't that great and her legs had some cellulite. Again though, her massage technique is top notch.

Hm. Interesting. I've been sore a lot due to the gym workouts so I don't really expect much. Maybe just some flirty conversations. ha.

Gap Glider
10-24-08, 15:02
Thanks for the reply and information Dasbrah and Kapalua.

I would rate Sunny-Massage Thailand as a:
L=9
S=9
A=9

That's being conservative. Ok, I admit that my estimates maybe bias. I had thought of maybe asking her out and possibly getting to know this lady seriously. She stood out of the crowd that much to me. I know I'm treading on dangerous territory. Yes, I do believe that her boss was named Eve.

As for Jane-Thai Hawaiian Massage I just want some HE. Again if I could get her to open-up speaking there might be a chance that she would do it physically. I would rate her as:

L=8
S=9
A=8

This rating may improve with extra services.

Gherkin
10-24-08, 21:05
Hm. Interesting. I've been sore a lot due to the gym workouts so I don't really expect much. Maybe just some flirty conversations. ha.

Strangely enough, Nina makes pretty good conversation if you can get through the accent and English language issues. But it's not sexy-talk. Instead, she loves to talk about Thai buddhist culture, in which I think she believes very strongly. Unfortunately for us, I think she's quite pure of heart.

Note that this may well not have been true in her Thai past! But she seems to be a firm believer in the Thai notion of life being about "merit" and "doing good".

Frankly, I think she'd make a good monk, sorry to say.

Gherkin

Mikasoto
10-24-08, 22:14
Decided to venture into the unknown and call one of the non-descript PS massage ads. Made appointment with Rachel 392-xxxx. Turns out, Rachel, Kim 372-xxxx, and Leah 927-xxxx all have space in Kison Health on S. Beretania. Very busy parking lot (Times Supermarket). Very clinical atmosphere.

Rachel is nice, pleasant, and professional. Massage was Okay for “soft touch.” She removed drape on the back and did not replace on the flip. Never ventured close to the “goods.” Sixth sense tells me maybe HE after repeated visits, but I’m not willing to invest the time and effort. Although Rachel is a very attractive mid-40’s Korean there are easier fish to fry.

Bottom line for me, there are better therapeutic massages to be had and readily available HE and more out there. Others may have better luck.

Blake123
10-25-08, 03:19

Das P Brah

Very good advice!

Kim Chee Kane
10-25-08, 03:44
Strangely enough, Nina makes pretty good conversation if you can get through the accent and English language issues. But it's not sexy-talk. Instead, she loves to talk about Thai buddhist culture, in which I think she believes very strongly. Unfortunately for us, I think she's quite pure of heart.

Note that this may well not have been true in her Thai past! But she seems to be a firm believer in the Thai notion of life being about "merit" and "doing good".

Frankly, I think she'd make a good monk, sorry to say.

Gherkin

Hm. A very nice looking monk... :)

Aznguy2000
10-25-08, 09:03
My turn to contribute. Went to Lavendar tonight after doing some rounds in the bars in the area. When I got there, there were only three girls on the couch. Mama showed me to the first room and collected the house fee. A cute korean came to the room. Sorry to be general, but I don't remember her name. She was about 5'4" without her heels and looked to be late 20's or early 30's with about C implants. To me she had the perfect body. Proportionate top and bottom and great legs.

Showered alone since it was my first time there. Back in the room, straight to a light touch massage. On the flip, she put on the cover and then to CBJ. Then to ACG and then CG. She was talking dirty to me and she was soooo hot that I lost it there. When I was about to cum, she jumped off and sucked me to completion. Warm towel clean up and some cuddling afterwards. Great time overall and will repeat to see if it gets better with a second visit. A/S/L 9/9/10. Will definitely repeat.

I must have gotten there are the right time as the lobby was SUPER crowded as I left. Not the lineup that I read about in some reports, but I can't complain with the girl that I ended up with.

Daspbrah
10-25-08, 11:38

I do recall Nina allowing ass grabbing and some other regional groping. However I slightly fear other "overenthusiastic" mongerers may overly exhaust this adventurous privilege. Hopefully everyone can participate in these tactile pleasures with Nina in moderation and not take too much selfish advantage of Gen Shipseki's magnanimous info gesture. As always, when Nina suspects her mystery card is up, she folds. Keep it mellow, keep it alive.

Das P Brah

Jiro9673
10-25-08, 16:11
My friend saw Lilly the other day, and he confirms what Member #1971 reports. She has a lot of marks on body and probably had a kid (or two). My friend also said could see a bad looking scar on her back and also some under/or was it side of boobs. Sounded like a real bad boob job. He also said she looks nothing like the photo on their web page and is no way 22 yo (more like 32). Sounds like room is real clean, very private. However, there is no bed. Just a massage table so not much room. Oh yeah, she also asked him for tip afterwards even though he already paid. Sounded like an overall bad experience.

Kapalua
10-25-08, 20:06
Sorry to be general, but I don't remember her name.
Sometimes in the past that happened to me. A first-time provider's name can be easy to forget if a customer's attention was focused on other matters. :) However, I've learned that by purposely using the provider's name several times during the session, it's much more likely that I will remember the name afterward. Another technique that helps me remember a provider's name is to associate it with something that's well established in my mind (for example, if a black streetwalker's name is Tina, I could associate her name with Tina Turner).

Gap Glider
10-25-08, 23:18
Well I'm disappointed. I found out from one of her former co-workers (I cannot say her name because she didn't want Sunny to find out later that she had given personal information out) that she had left the business for MARRIAGE. It's my fault because I snoozed. Well at least her co-worker was nice enough to tell me. I would have wasted my time searching.

As for Sunny's Husband, if your read this, don't worry. I maybe a novice AMP fan but I do follow the basic rule regarding couples.

HANDS OFF/LOOK THE OTHER WAY.

I admit in the past to loosing my temper and choking out other guys who had looked the girl I was with the wrong way. I still feel they deserved it.

So, with respect to Sunny and you, good luck.

HawaiiSteel
10-25-08, 23:43
Guess I am lucky. Try Thip again, but before the oil LomiLomi session, ask her to walk on your back and crack your back. She'll do a session on the floor of Authentic Thai style stretching, but be sure you can handle some (good) pain.I'll be sure to have to try the thai stretching.

I'm into pain.

HawaiiSteel
10-25-08, 23:49

GherkinI thought thats who Kane was talking about because she left for Cali for the summer. I think its hard to get it right because these women are very soft spoken and a lil accent. I like your quote about Nina. Thats what keeps me going back to her.

HawaiiSteel
10-25-08, 23:52

Das P BrahI might just have to try your tactics to see if she can service me how she used to.

Thanks Brah for the intel

Subway45
10-26-08, 01:49
Following the advice of some of the members here, I decided to check out Pearl City Relaxation as it is just a five minute drive from my house. When I got there, I asked for Linda, the short Viet. MS, who looked like she just woke up, the time being 2pm said that I would have to come back in half an hour. After returning, the other provider, a 40ish Korean let me in. Linda kind of caught me by surprise. She looks like the type of Filipino girl that may be a cashier at WalMart. I didn't get the sense that she was Viet until she started talking. Anyway, she was really friendly and VERY talkative. Asked if I wanted to shower and so I did, not realizing that they had a large shower there. When back to the room, she couldn't stop talking and talking about everything. Like one member reported, just like your girlfriend that after a while you just want to say "shut up and let's get it on! ". Her massage was pretty intense but pretty therapeutic for my sore back. After massaging and talking for some 20 minutes she asked, "you want full service, yeah? " I was thinking. FINALLY! Anyway, man this girl can screw like a jack rabbitt. She went from CBJ to full FS without letting up. I should have had a couple of cups of cappuchino as she was non-stop and pretty much wore me out. She kept saying, "come on give it to me" "is that all you got" "I want more. Shake your ass with me". Man I wasn't expecting a marathon session like this. When all was said and done, the time went pretty fast and I was beat. Had a great time. She appears to be in her late 20s early 30s, has nice full and soft breasts and as someone described her as having a "bowling ball" type of body. But in a cute way. Looks wise, I would give her a 6, A9 S8. Only issue, not time for DATY and no kissing. Other than that, I would probably repeat if the urge hits me and I don't want to fight the traffic into town.

Mr Okada
10-26-08, 13:07
[QUOTE=Member #1971]I saw Lilly. She is nice, but has choke stretchmarks on her tummy. Service was ok, but don't think I'll be seeing her again.
/QUOTE]

Thanks for the 411 brotha 1971. You saved me the agony and $$ I would have spent. I'll go see Million or Sky now.

Alohano
10-27-08, 00:30
Aloha all! Visited today and had a session with Pom, not to be confused with Pon at Thai Hawaiian, 31st floor. Pom is middle age, reasonably attractive with a soft Swedish, style, legit all the way. But what I wanted to let you know about and/or ask about is Jessica. She was finishing when I was starting and she is young and absolutely beautiful. There was another therapist working T-- (don't remember the name) but I can't recommend anyone more purely based on looks. Shorts, incredible legs and nice smile. I do not like to change therapists after seeing another younger and prettier but I hope to see Jessica soon.

Billybongg
10-27-08, 00:32
Alright time to start contributing.

Vacation started early on Friday 10/24 decide to get a thai massage (1st time) from Ann by Donkey. I was running a little late (traffic from central Oahu), called, she said its ok. Parked in meter parking (frak! No change called Ann if had she did. Must be thinking I'm a dork by now.). She has to come down to get you in the lobby, secured building. She is cute, her pics make her look bigger than she is 5' nuthin'. So I apologized for running late, told her I had to run home to take a shower & change clothes, due too an unforseen a mishap. She says I could have showered there (nice to know but I still needed a change of clothes. Got to her apt, I undressed covered up w/towel. We made nice conversation. As for the massage I don't have much experience (beside AMPs but felt very good. Felt like a pretzel at times, hit some key spots, no extras. Damage. 5 +. 1 tip due to inconviences. Will probably repeat, but with all the uproar about Nina at siam thai I may like to try.

Billybongg out

SinisterSex
10-27-08, 01:02
Had session with her over the weeknd.
SMall space. She operates out of a basement. Felt like a hobbit or Yoda's den. good massage, sensual with HE.
L-6
A-7
S-7

great HJ technique

Mr Chin
10-27-08, 06:00
Following the advice of some of the members here, I decided to check out Pearl City Relaxation as it is just a five minute drive from my house. When I got there, I asked for Linda, the short Viet. MS, who looked like she just woke up, the time being 2pm said that I would have to come back in half an hour. After returning, the other provider, a 40ish Korean let me in. Linda kind of caught me by surprise. She looks like the type of Filipino girl that may be a cashier at WalMart. I didn't get the sense that she was Viet until she started talking. Anyway, she was really friendly and VERY talkative. Asked if I wanted to shower and so I did, not realizing that they had a large shower there. When back to the room, she couldn't stop talking and talking about everything. Like one member reported, just like your girlfriend that after a while you just want to say "shut up and let's get it on! ". Her massage was pretty intense but pretty therapeutic for my sore back. After massaging and talking for some 20 minutes she asked, "you want full service, yeah? " I was thinking. FINALLY! Anyway, man this girl can screw like a jack rabbitt. She went from CBJ to full FS without letting up. I should have had a couple of cups of cappuchino as she was non-stop and pretty much wore me out. She kept saying, "come on give it to me" "is that all you got" "I want more. Shake your ass with me". Man I wasn't expecting a marathon session like this. When all was said and done, the time went pretty fast and I was beat. Had a great time. She appears to be in her late 20s early 30s, has nice full and soft breasts and as someone described her as having a "bowling ball" type of body. But in a cute way. Looks wise, I would give her a 6, A9 S8. Only issue, not time for DATY and no kissing. Other than that, I would probably repeat if the urge hits me and I don't want to fight the traffic into town.
What was the Damage?

Daspbrah
10-27-08, 09:48
Aloha all! Visited today and had a session with Pom, not to be confused with Pon at Thai Hawaiian, 31st floor. Pom is middle age, reasonably attractive with a soft Swedish, style, legit all the way. But what I wanted to let you know about and/or ask about is Jessica. She was finishing when I was starting and she is young and absolutely beautiful. There was another therapist working T-- (don't remember the name) but I can't recommend anyone more purely based on looks. Shorts, incredible legs and nice smile. I do not like to change therapists after seeing another younger and prettier but I hope to see Jessica soon.

Good to see a few new mongerers here in USG.

About Jessica. Awesome name, first of all. Second, she has a "mystically" round and firm Thai ass... My freaking kryptonite. I can't believe the frequency of this phenomenon with these Thai women! I think (if my memory serves me) she even has a nice rack too. Anyway, third, she is super cool. Good conversation, but a little weak in the massage. Actually shes seems just plain weak. No pleasure zone brushes or nut glances at all. Totally legit.

She is very pretty, almost enough for me to want to drink her bath water. But she is a bit prudish, can tell from her demeanor. It's going to take a bunch of us some time to "break her in" and let her know how we "like it," or how she should provide. I hope one day one of us lucky mongers gets a HJ from her, since she, as others do, has hands that feels like the inside of a teen girls vagina. Soft, petite and nimble massage fingers. Eventually, she will get the idea of how it works and learn: take care of us, we take care of you.

Once again, for the umpteenth time, the golden rule in mongerland (a.k.a. century center), nothing is unattainable or impossible with these providers. I've pulled off some feats myself that still trips me out. As always, money talks and YMMV!

P.S. When accidentally alerting her that I had a pitched tent, she just plain ignored me, and "it." The nerve. FYI, shes only been working 3 weeks so far.

Luck be a lady,

Das P brah

Subway45
10-27-08, 09:50
What was the Damage?The normal entry fee and I usually give $.5 unless not satisfied. She never asked for a tip up front and at the end, as I usually leave the tip on the table but hidden under my shirt, she saw it picked it up, never seem to count it and put it away.

Hinode
10-27-08, 13:42
She appears to be in her late 20s early 30s, has nice full and soft breasts and as someone described her as having a "bowling ball" type of body. But in a cute way.

Brother S45,

Don't you mean "bowling PIN" body?

Hehe, I mean, a bowling BALL is round, isn't it...in a cute way ;)

Kalani69
10-27-08, 23:21
Brother S45,

Don't you mean "bowling PIN" body?

Hehe, I mean, a bowling BALL is round, isn't it...in a cute way ;)
"Bowling ball" would be accurate. A bowling pin is small up top and Linda don't have no small top. Curves in excess.

Cleanman
10-28-08, 04:08
My turn to contribute. Went to Lavendar tonight... she was soooo hot that I lost it there. When I was about to cum, she jumped off and sucked me to completion. Warm towel clean up and some cuddling afterwards. Great time overall and will repeat to see if it gets better with a second visit. A/S/L 9/9/10. Will definitely repeat.

Not the lineup that I read about in some reports, but I can't complain with the girl that I ended up with.Sounds like a pretty good first time visit. Who needs the line up with that kind of looks (10) and service (9). Good for you.

Mongers Rus
10-28-08, 05:50
I'll be sure to have to try the thai stretching.

I'm into pain.Okay, if you're really into hard legit stuff, than you have to try the 90 minute Authentic Thai Massage. Thip is really awesome. It's a dry massage on the floor, and they stretch you like a pretzel. Sore but good kine sore. You wouldn't believe how strong she is. She'll lift and twist, and jr will be flapping all over but she doesn't mind.

Don't get me wrong, Nina. Is the best. Look at all her certificates on the wall, but Thip could use some clients too. You may want to think about a 90 min Thai, directly followed by a 60 min LomiLomi oil just to ease out the soreness.

Pranny is another therapist that's pretty good too. She has nice big boobs and always seems to wear low cut stuff. She's gotten alot better w/the oil LomiLomi since joining Siam. She used to be at this place on the second floor where VIP is on Keeaumoku.

Goodluck/Enjoy

Kim Chee Kane
10-28-08, 06:53
Good to see a few new mongerers here in USG.

About Jessica. Awesome name, first of all. Second, she has a "mystically" round and firm Thai ass... My freaking kryptonite. I can't believe the frequency of this phenomenon with these Thai women! I think (if my memory serves me) she even has a nice rack too. Anyway, third, she is super cool. Good conversation, but a little weak in the massage. Actually shes seems just plain weak. No pleasure zone brushes or nut glances at all. Totally legit.

She is very pretty, almost enough for me to want to drink her bath water. But she is a bit prudish, can tell from her demeanor. It's going to take a bunch of us some time to "break her in" and let her know how we "like it," or how she should provide. I hope one day one of us lucky mongers gets a HJ from her, since she, as others do, has hands that feels like the inside of a teen girls vagina. Soft, petite and nimble massage fingers. Eventually, she will get the idea of how it works and learn: take care of us, we take care of you.

Once again, for the umpteenth time, the golden rule in mongerland (a.k.a. century center), nothing is unattainable or impossible with these providers. I've pulled off some feats myself that still trips me out. As always, money talks and YMMV!

P.S. When accidentally alerting her that I had a pitched tent, she just plain ignored me, and "it." The nerve. FYI, shes only been working 3 weeks so far.

Luck be a lady,

Das P brah

Sounds like a potential victim to me.

:p

Mrbobolala
10-28-08, 08:09
Few weeks back went to Aloha TLC and saw Hana. This is a weird place right smack dab in Moiliili. Don't be afraid of the front door. There's a back door and elevator.

Went in, saw Hana. She's 25 little chubby with superb eyes. She thought I was there for legit so had the absolutely best massage ever. Very good thumbs, and a backwalking bar for those of you that like that kind of thing. Near the end I was happy to stay legit but my hands wandered and the gig was up. Deed was very much GFE and those eyes had me coming back for more 2 weeks later. In fact, the first time I've ever asked for seconds.

Second time was not as fun. There was a lot more GFE but the great massage was more cuddling this time. A lot more attn to junior but I wanted the massage. I'm generally not fooled by the act and she seemed genuinely interested. Props to her. The place is clean and very legit looking other than all the pink neon. Sinks in every room make it look pretty medicinal. Maybe that will help you fool all your SOs.

Dr Hawaii
10-28-08, 08:13
Went to Smile Spa in the early evening. The place was empty and had a limited selection. A nice looking brunette Viet/Spanish mixed hottie let me in. At first I thought she was "mama", but as she let me into a room, she asked if I wanted to "have fun". I told her "sure", and she set the room up. She collected the usual. 5 for the house, and instructed me to "get ready". I got undressed and she returned a few minutes later. While I was waiting, I heard her chatting with a couple of the ladies outside, one of them saying "I want this guy". She got back in the room, then told me that she wanted to wash me. We got to the TS room, where she asked if I wanted a TS. I asked if I could stand, cause I liked being "hosed down". She said "sure, you're one of those huh? " I asked what she meant, and she said "The experienced guys like standing up. You want bare back too? "(as she pointed to my penis. I responded "up to you, it's your show. " She sort of blushed, then proceeded to wash me. After scrubbing me down, she stroked my cock and asked "why you no hard? " I told her "you'll have to make me hard". After washing the soap off, she got down on her knees and gave me a BBBJ. I asked for her name, she said "not yet", and continued sucking. Several minutes passed, then she said "when you going to cum? " I responded "I'm enjoying the show. Do you want me to cum soon? " She said "up to you, tell me before you cum. " A few minutes later I decided to give her a break and let her know I was ready. She briefly stopped to tell me "in my mouth ok". I proceeded to CIM. When I was half done cumming, she pulled my dick out of her mouth and mumbled "wow, plenty". She showed me my cum in her mouth, then said "watch this", then proceeded to swallow.

She toweled me off, then took me into the room. When we got to the room, she told me "face down, big boy". I then got a wonderful back rub, that lasted about 20 minutes or so. She asked "you ready to turn over? " I responded "if you're ready". She said "I ready. I want you on top of me. " We then traded places and she slipped a raincoat on me. I proceeded to DATY. She got extremely wet, and tasted delicious. Her whole body tensed up a couple of times. I assume her pointing toes and quivering body indicated she had a couple of "Os". She then told me "put it inside". I proceeded to suck on her tits and began licking her all over. She tensed up again and started mumbling something that sounded like "I'm cumming". She grabbed my cock and a put my dick inside of her. I began pounding her pussy, and she seemed to have a couple more "Os". After about 10 minutes or so, she asked if I wanted to take the raincoat off. I told her, I'd keep it on, then continued to pound her mish. We switched between mish, cg, rcg, and doggy. She told me if I wanted to "fuck her ass", it would be $ extra. I told her that's ok, I like it like this, and asked if she wanted me to hurry up. She said "no, mama say take your time". Another 20 minutes or so passed, then I busted my nut. I got off of her, then she began to clean me up. We were lying there for a few minutes, then she said "I get you hot towel". She came back and cleaned me up with the hot towel. After she finished, she stroked my dick and I was hard again. Next thing I know, my dick was back in her mouth. I was really hard. Not sure when she did it, but I discoverd another raincoat on my dick. She said "we go again if you like". I got back on her and began nailing her mish. We then moved to the edge of the bed and I did the pile driver. She told me "go fast". I sped up and her pussy got really tight. A few minutes later, I was cumming again. When I was done, she got up and asked if I wanted to lie down with her. We were lying next to each other holding hands for a few minutes. She then got up and said "I come back". A couple of minutes later, she came back with the hot towel and cleaned me up. At this point I was pretty drained. She told me "I like you come back again". She began cleaning up the room, picking up the towels from the TS as well as the used condoms, etc. I began getting dressed, as she continued to clean up the room, changing the towels on the bed, etc. After I was dressed, she grabbed my hand and lead me to the door. When we got to the door, I asked her what her name was and she told me "don't worry, I remember you.come back and see me again. ", then proceeded to give me a DFK. When she was done, I left.

Total damage. 5 for the house, $$ for her (she asked for $. 5). Best experience I had at a AMP. Too bad she wouldn't give me her name. I thought it was kind of wierd. I'd love to repeat, but would like her name, so I can figure out if she's there before I go down.