PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Hypo Luxa
09-09-08, 16:59
And of course, everything is at http://www.urbandictionary.com and searchable... Just in case you want to quickly type in a term, or if something too obscure and not on the list.

Buster50
09-09-08, 17:12
I am coming to town this Thursday and I am looking for an older provider (40+) that is a pro. I would like to see an provider that is in good shape, athletic looking. I have read through the thread and have not really spotted what I am looking for. I know the island fairly well so I am not concerned with location.

Thanks for your help.

V8kilr

Edit: I think I will give Jean a call when I get to town.Looks like a good choice. BTW there is a 40+ section.

Badboy808
09-09-08, 18:50
Recently tried Moani from the Pennysaver. She's Japanese from Japan, late 30's, speaks real good english. Works out of small room within an office (rm 108) at Century Center. The shower room sucks. She's nice and pleasant, her massage is okay and definitely no extras. Paid. 65. Definitely don't recommend. There's better out there who offers more bang for the buck. Still in search of the Japanese therapist that offers an awesome release.

Most Japanese women here in Hawaii have more morals than their asian counterparts. Korean women will do anything for the greenback. They have to be the greatest ****** of all time.

Thor5541
09-09-08, 19:29
Apple at Lavender

Went there today about 1130am and only had 2 girls working. I had a nice slim Korean girl named Apple. She is taller and then most with real B size tits. I never had this happen at a AMP, but when she came in, she had me lay down. I asked about the shower and she said because I don't know you yet, the shower will be last. Then with out anymore talking, she striped down and gave me a CBJ and ended with a good fuck. Asked if I could cum on her tits, she said yes, so I did.

After our romp, she gave me a table showed that was outstanding and took me back to the room and ended with a massage. The massage was just ok but everything else was great.

Face: 8
Body: 8
Service 9

Ewa Dave
09-09-08, 20:15
Anyone know if the infamous nasty girl June is back at VIP? I heard from someone that she was on vacation or on break after her incident.She should be back today.

Kalani69
09-09-08, 20:50
Any new girls?

I read about Nirvana's Jenny from Atlanta.

Pearl and Naomi at Nirvana, How are they, slim, young?

I didn't see any Report/Reviews on them.

Any others?

I haven't seen much Report/Reviews here.

Anybody doing the girls?

The Naomi at Nirvana is tan with pretty nice body. Probably mid- to late 30s. L=7. Did not try her, but sat on the couch with her while she played with her new laptop. Very friendly and English is good. I can't remember precisely but I think she said she used to work at another AMP. I've had Pearl once. L=7, S=8, A=8. She probably 30s too. Both could be pretty good GFE based on their conversation.
You should also try Marie at Top Floor. She used to be at Nirvana as Maya. Very friendly. L=8, IMHO, slim, long hair, tight body. Not that good massage, and she knows it, so you can spend more time on the sex. S=6 (lousy massage, but good sex. BBBJ available-YMMV), A=9. Note: Top Floor only has a stand up shower. There's only one other provider there. Saw her. She looks Japanese. I think Marie said her name was something like Tomoko. Pretty cute and friendly, too. They're both in 30s.
If you try, report or PM.

Hypo Luxa
09-09-08, 21:45
Most Japanese women here in Hawaii have more morals than their asian counterparts. Korean women will do anything for the greenback. They have to be the greatest ****** of all time.
Japanese girls here on vacation won't "sell" themselves... but they come here in large part to fuck black and white guys that pick them up.

Veightkilr
09-09-08, 22:48
Japanese girls here on vacation won't "sell" themselves... but they come here in large part to fuck black and white guys that pick them up.I want some of that action!

Badboy808
09-10-08, 01:17
Japanese girls here on vacation won't "sell" themselves... but they come here in large part to fuck black and white guys that pick them up.
I always wondered why they are into black guys. I was told that it's similar to the forbidden fruit. They can't be seen in their mother land with the Kokujin.

Hypo Luxa
09-10-08, 02:37
I always wondered why they are into black guys. I was told that it's similar to the forbidden fruit. They can't be seen in their mother land with the Kokujin.
One of my friends who's black, back in the day when he was single, used to fuck three or four J-girls a week. He said it was like shooting fish in a barrel. He actually spoke Japanese which he said was all it took. Most of the time he said it was average sex, but every now and then he'd find a girl who really wanted to try sex outside her comfort zone and did it all.

Oh, if I were single and younger...

Simtiki
09-10-08, 05:27
I had great time with Kelly today. We went out and had some Papingsu, ate lunch and then the fun began. There was a really cute girl there that just flew in last night for work from LA. Brothers, we gota try and support LOCAL businesss if you know what I mean. Park below and they will give you a parking pass. No pressure, clean rooms and no rush service. I'm gonna go back next week and re-report.

BTW I don't know why Kelly fell out of the the scene but she was one of the best experience I've had. Rival to SKYE and Miki but better. DOn't hogg her too much because I want to get an appointment here and there if possible. TY Kelly.

Kapalua
09-10-08, 09:39
Korean women will do anything for the greenback. They have to be the greatest ****** of all time.
Although I try to avoid ethnic stereotypes, in my opinion Vietnamese women often exceed even Korean women in that department. :)

Mr Okada
09-10-08, 19:34
Although I try to avoid ethnic stereotypes, in my opinion Vietnamese women often exceed even Korean women in that department. :)Das right brotha Kap. It's in their upbringing. For the bar v-girl, money for sex is as natural as Hawaii and sunshine to you and me.. And it shows. Those of us who have frequented these establishments know this ;) Of course there have been a few k-girls doing this for a long time. I do however like the new influx of nasty younger generation k-girl. I guess this is what's keeping some bars busier than others even in this f..ked up economy. I'm going tonight :)

Busy Boy
09-10-08, 20:15
Ever need a massage, but wanted to get it from a sexy girl in a bikini? Well look no further, She has arrived! Come over to my place to watch me undress down to my 36D bikini top, then prepare for a SUPER RELAXING massage. All courtesy of this bikini clad diva. Call me now at 8>0>8>9>5>4>1>4>0>2! I know you need me to knead you. See you soon!
Only $100 an hour

*Please no private calls or texts. Please leave a message if I am unable to answer. See you soon!

- Called and tried to setup - but she's busy, going to call me if there are cancellations - if one of you are those appts, please write a report.

Belut Boy
09-10-08, 20:49
Now I hate the fact that you all think J-girls are easy and just want a "wham, bam, thank you ma'am". My sisters are not sex toys. Let me tell you something. If you want to score with one of them, just be polite but not too polite. (thought I was going to say stop it huh?) Japanese guys are retards with the "Samurai Complex". They treat them like servants and not gf's. Just go Waikiki or the airport and see what I'm talking about. They walk in front with a smugness and in the cases of airport viewings, they carry small hand bags while the women try to handle 2-3 big bags each. A charming "gaijin" or foreignor can easily get into the panties of these girls. Speaking a little Japanese to get by helps as it puts them to ease. But speaking fluently will make them too suspicious (sp?). If you do go after the J-girls for just one night of "fun", look for the ones asking for it. Bleached hair, bad orange tan, slutty clothes. They're the ones who are looking for a foreign good time.

Magnod
09-11-08, 12:39
Tried Carol I mean Michelle.
Next door to Golden. She's a nice lady, a little round, but easy to talk with. She asked the usual questions, watched me walk around nekkid. The massage was great, good pressure. Asked if I wanted him massaged, gave me a good HE with lots of eye contact and some playing under her clothes. $ Overall, pretty good. Still not the trifecta of looks, massage, and ending, but two out of three isn't bad.

One thing that stood out, was she didn't use too much oil, or used a different type that came off easy in the shower. Sometimes I have to scrub a couple of times at home to get the feeling off, but hers was gone very quickly.

Kapalua
09-11-08, 13:04
Mika, the "relaxation" business formerly at 1700 Kalauokalani Way (mauka of Club Rock-Za), is now closed.

Smokin Gun
09-12-08, 04:21
Now I hate the fact that you all think J-girls are easy and just want a "wham, bam, thank you ma'am". My sisters are not sex toys. Let me tell you something. If you want to score with one of them, just be polite but not too polite. (thought I was going to say stop it huh?) Japanese guys are retards with the "Samurai Complex". They treat them like servants and not gf's. Just go Waikiki or the airport and see what I'm talking about. They walk in front with a smugness and in the cases of airport viewings, they carry small hand bags while the women try to handle 2-3 big bags each. A charming "gaijin" or foreignor can easily get into the panties of these girls. Speaking a little Japanese to get by helps as it puts them to ease. But speaking fluently will make them too suspicious (sp?). If you do go after the J-girls for just one night of "fun", look for the ones asking for it. Bleached hair, bad orange tan, slutty clothes. They're the ones who are looking for a foreign good time.

Is it true that j-girls will only hook up with blacks or whites? Do local asians like myself have a chance? I'm local japanese.

Gherkin
09-12-08, 04:42
Went for an hour's legit massage with Nina at Siam Thai earlier this week. Siam Thai is in Century Center, and I have unfortunately found it to always be completely legit. This has been true despite Nina having a great body and a fresh-off-the-boat way of speaking.

Anyway, Nina mentioned that things have been very slow, so if you make an appointment, make sure you ask for her specifically. There are a few other MT's there, some better than others, but none with Nina's touch. She seems to be one of those bosses who puts her employees before herself, so if you don't specify who you want to see, you may well end up with someone else. She'd rather that the other MT's make money before she does herself, when times are slow - it's just in her character.

In addition to the 1 hour oil massage, I've also asked her for and received a two hour "half and half" session, half Thai massage, half oil massage. Still all legit. While the Thai massage was good, there is something about her oil massage that makes me always float out of there after a session.

I believe it's 50 dollars/hr, or 45/hr before 5pm. If you get Nina, that's a good deal. For the others I've tried there, it's not that they are bad, it's just that none compare to Nina.

Count me as a fan. If only HE were available, she'd have all my business.

Gherkin

Kim Chee Kane
09-12-08, 05:55
Went for an hour's legit massage with Nina at Siam Thai earlier this week. Siam Thai is in Century Center, and I have unfortunately found it to always be completely legit. This has been true despite Nina having a great body and a fresh-off-the-boat way of speaking.

Anyway, Nina mentioned that things have been very slow, so if you make an appointment, make sure you ask for her specifically. There are a few other MT's there, some better than others, but none with Nina's touch. She seems to be one of those bosses who puts her employees before herself, so if you don't specify who you want to see, you may well end up with someone else. She'd rather that the other MT's make money before she does herself, when times are slow - it's just in her character.

In addition to the 1 hour oil massage, I've also asked her for and received a two hour "half and half" session, half Thai massage, half oil massage. Still all legit. While the Thai massage was good, there is something about her oil massage that makes me always float out of there after a session.

I believe it's 50 dollars/hr, or 45/hr before 5pm. If you get Nina, that's a good deal. For the others I've tried there, it's not that they are bad, it's just that none compare to Nina.

Gherkin

I most definitely second that notion. I was in complete bliss when I had my first session with her recently as well. I expect to be a regular with her.

Hypo Luxa
09-12-08, 06:00
Is it true that j-girls will only hook up with blacks or whites? Do local asians like myself have a chance? I'm local japanese.
I think if you're a local dude who comes off as a surfer-type and very American, you do. They really don't want the same type that they can get back home.

Keola
09-12-08, 14:25
Went to Ohana. MS met me at the door. She looked really good, but said that she "is not doing massage today" and showed me to the room. In came a Korean girl, probably around 40ish, skinny with shoulder length hair. Her english was bad, hard to understand, so I dont know her name. She gave a decent medium massage, no towel or draping was used, and after the flip, she oiled up and started stroking without asking what I wanted, which was fine with me. She gave a good slow HJ, let me touch her breasts, I couldn't hold it any longer, and finished me in a couple of minutes. Throughout the whole session, very little words were spoken, probably because she has a hard time with her english. I would say her HJ was one of the best that I have had, nice slow and sensual. Lots of ball touching. Will repeat soon.

KumuKumu, do you know if Kimberly still works there? I used to go there before and she gave a good massage. Was just curious.

Thanks in advance

Kim Chee Kane
09-12-08, 18:37
I think if you're a local dude who comes off as a surfer-type and very American, you do. They really don't want the same type that they can get back home.

What about a Korean brother like myself? heh.

Fugukatsu
09-12-08, 23:03
Is it true that j-girls will only hook up with blacks or whites? Do local asians like myself have a chance? I'm local japanese.Everyone has to remember that in Japan these girls get hit on all the time. They even have a term for it "nampa". They have most likely heard it all, and are aware of the game and already have an idea why you're trying to talk to them.

Just work on you're skills, and although you won't be batting a thousand, you will sure get some hits here and there.

By the way, in case any of you are wondering I am hapa (half Japanese / half Caucasian), and although I work in Japan, I haven't done too bad for myself when I am home in Hawaii.

Smokin Gun
09-13-08, 02:54
Everyone has to remember that in Japan these girls get hit on all the time. They even have a term for it "nampa". They have most likely heard it all, and are aware of the game and already have an idea why you're trying to talk to them.

Just work on you're skills, and although you won't be batting a thousand, you will sure get some hits here and there.

By the way, in case any of you are wondering I am hapa (half Japanese / half Caucasian), and although I work in Japan, I haven't done too bad for myself when I am home in Hawaii.

Okay, I guess I need to do the following then to start with:
1. Learn and look like a surfer.
2. Learn some basic Japanese.
3. Work on my pick-up skills.
4. Get comfortable talking to j-girls anytime and all the time.
Banzai!

Kauai Kid
09-13-08, 19:06
Kumu, do you know if Kimberly still works there? I used to go there before and she gave a good massage. Was just curious.

Thanks in advanceKeola,

I dont know if Kimberly still works there. I had her only once before and can only vaguely remember her face. The MS and that one girl that I had was the only ones there that I know of that day. Sorry I can't give you more info.

Kumu

Daspbrah
09-14-08, 10:46

GherkinI third that notion.

Nina is a pro...if only for the hope of her doing HE (for the love of humanity).

She has SUPER soft hands, a round Thai booty and if she likes you, she will rub your ass, a lot. Because she KNOWS we like that. Because it's the closest thing to HE we will ever get. An ass rub. Good for me.

Safe Mongering.

Das P Brah

Kawika1970
09-14-08, 20:01
Went to see Golden Massage and Gina came to the door. .50 when i walked trough the door. She is about in her 40's and fairly attractive for a massage therapist. Very slim, weighs about 105 and about 5'2" and wore a sexy mini dress. When she bent over could see her pink thong. Her massage was ok more sensual than anything. After massage, asked me if i wanted a bj for $ or a hand job for .60. So play is available there and decided on the hj and would would come back next time for the bj. Strong and fast strokes and pulled her dress down for some titty play. A maybe b size cups. HE and would repeat. A-7/L-8/S-8. Total damge $.10

Kapalua
09-14-08, 20:06
Although currently I'm more focused on the downtown scene (for financial reasons), recently a fellow hobbyist sent me a message about a new provider at Angel Relaxation. So after emptying my piggy bank and digging out the spare change from under the seat cushions, I was on my way. Angel Relaxation is the former Tokyo Relaxation, located at Century Center #109, 1750 Kalakaua Avenue (telephone: 946-6070).

As other hobbyists have reported, Erica (one of my all-time favorites) has unfortunately departed from Angel Relaxation. The stories vary as to what happened to Erica, so take your pick -- she returned to Guam ... or she's visiting China ... or she's married ... or she's now John McCain's back-up choice for Vice President. Anyway, it seems she's gone.

Erica's replacement at Angel Relaxation, at least for now, is May. (Just guessing at the correct spelling of her name.) I'm not positive, but she looks much like a provider who formerly worked at Crystal Healing Massage. May is Korean and appears to be in her thirties. She has a medium build; soft and light skin; a relatively attractive face with nice use of cosmetics; pretty and dark hair worn in an appealing style; and breasts that look natural (but are medically remodeled). Her personality was friendly, she spoke English reasonably well, and in my opinion she provided good service (both bj and intercourse). May's table shower was enjoyable -- she definitely made my little soldier stand at attention. Of course I wouldn't recommend her for hobbyists who prefer young "hard bodies," and she doesn't provide a wild "porn star" type of experience, but for those hobbyists who would be satisfied with a relaxed and pleasant session with a woman of her age, she could be a good choice.

On this visit I didn't see the other Korean provider currently working at Angel Relaxation, but I was informed that provider is still Tina. She formerly worked at Crystal Healing Massage under a different name.

Thor5541
09-15-08, 04:51
Whats the going rate at the AMP.

I like them young with big tits.

Where should I go and who should I see.

Woweee
09-15-08, 05:28
Was horny after having fun at Saigon Passion (fingering this chubby stripper Ivy while she danced on stage). I decided to check out VIP and see if there were any hot chicks on the couch. I walked in and had 2 white girls and 2 Korean girls. I pointed to a petite somewhat pretty Korean one who was filing her nails on the couch and told mama can I get her. She walks in and I find out her name is Coco. I think she is about age 30 and has nice natural perky tits (not big but not small). We went to the shower and she does a very thorough job of washing me (I just stand up for the shower though). Get back to the room and she kisses my body and rubs her tits on my dick. Her skin is tan, soft and she is warm. (She also smelled good and clean). Then she flicked her tongue on the back of my dick very sensually and slipped the condom on with her mouth. Did a good CBJ and then proceeded to CG and ACG. I really enjoyed playing with her tits while she rode me. Her pussy felt good and tight (she said Sunday is slow). Then just did mish for a while and I had a good nut. So she brought a nice hot towel to wipe me down and offered a massage but I declined (I was drunk and just wanted some water). I was happy with my time with Coco and would repeat.Anyone know if this is the same Coco who used to work at Nirvana earlier in the year?

Tom808
09-15-08, 05:32
I dont know if Kimberly still works there. I had her only once before and can only vaguely remember her face. The MS and that one girl that I had was the only ones there that I know of that day. Sorry I can't give you more info.

Kumu

Reply:

Keola/Kumu, I went by Ohana a little while ago (Days/Weeks, dont want to give too much information so its harder for her to figure out) and had Kim/Ruby. She is still great and friendly, still provides the good massage (not as strong as before) and the other stuff we all like.

Tom

Kim Chee Kane
09-15-08, 05:42
I third that notion.

Nina is a pro...if only for the hope of her doing HE (for the love of humanity).

She has SUPER soft hands, a round Thai booty and if she likes you, she will rub your ass, a lot. Because she KNOWS we like that. Because it's the closest thing to HE we will ever get. An ass rub. Good for me.

Safe Mongering.

Das P Brah

heh. True that. Okay, I also was wondering why she was rubbing my okole often during the session. I'm thinking its all about the okole and I normally sit on my okole anyway so it was nice. I really wanted to go today but caught the cold so I will have to resist.

peace.

Shavnluvr
09-15-08, 14:32
Visited Sasha last week and went for the $$ hour. She seemed a little paranoid about being a cop and acted like she didn't know anything about her massage ads and what goes on in an AMP. Then she says she went to an AMP. HMmmmm?

Anyway, like everyone says, she started with a good rub, straddled on my back and started grinding me through her thong. On the flip, she started asking what more these girls offer, so I started playing with her titties and showed her hand where it belongs. Finished up, self-showered, and she gave me a nice long hug at the end.

Would repeat, but don't know how often as the $$ can get me 2-1hr sessions somewhere else.

Shavnluvr
09-15-08, 14:34
Has anyone TOFTT? Sounds tempting.

Beautiful local girl here to massage YOU! (town)

Reply to: see below

Date: 2008-09-15, 5:38AM HST

Come relax and feel at ease as I massage your aching tired muscles. My soft hands will release your pains. Call quick as I fill up quickly. Leilani 354-6856. Please no blocked calls.

Opppsss
09-15-08, 16:15
Yumi is back at Nirvana

Kalani69
09-15-08, 20:30
Anyone know if this is the same Coco who used to work at Nirvana earlier in the year?
Don't know if this is the same girl but the description matches. Last week when I went to Nirvana ms said that Coco was on vacation.

Nautboi808
09-15-08, 21:33
Decided to check out Nala. Saw previous posts on her and was curious. Very cool girl. Mid to late 20's, local mix. She was very well dressed which made her kind of hot to me. Her pics are on her website.

Nice clean place. Showered when I go there. Very clean shower. Most of the massage is done by her walking on you. She has this frame built over the table that she holds on to as she walks on you. Very comfortable table. Extra padding so she won't crush you as she walks. You kind of sink into the table when you lie on it. On the flip, she massaged my neck and shoulders. Then she slowly rubbed my chest, down to my belly to Jr, who was standing up by this time. Seemed like HE was standard since I didn't have to ask. IMHO, sensual HJ with prostate massage, if that's your thing. I've been you Son Kyong, but to me, Nala's was better. Was probably the most intense orgasm I ever had. Not sure if she allows, touching, but out of respect I didn't try. She knew what she was doing. She is actually very informed about human physiology. Will definitely repeat.

L=7 (if you like local girls)
A=9
S=9

Magnod
09-16-08, 00:44
Visited Sasha last week and went for the $$ hour. She seemed a little paranoid about being a cop and acted like she didn't know anything about her massage ads and what goes on in an AMP. Then she says she went to an AMP. HMmmmm?

Anyway, like everyone says, she started with a good rub, straddled on my back and started grinding me through her thong. On the flip, she started asking what more these girls offer, so I started playing with her titties and showed her hand where it belongs. Finished up, self-showered, and she gave me a nice long hug at the end.

Would repeat, but don't know how often as the $$ can get me 2-1hr sessions somewhere else.

Don't bother. She's a rip off. $$ should have gotten you FS.

Blacks
09-16-08, 06:13
Decided to check out Nala. Saw previous posts on her and was curious. Very cool girl. Mid to late 20's, local mix. She was very well dressed which made her kind of hot to me. Her pics are on her website.

Nice clean place. Showered when I go there. Very clean shower. Most of the massage is done by her walking on you. She has this frame built over the table that she holds on to as she walks on you. Very comfortable table. Extra padding so she won't crush you as she walks. You kind of sink into the table when you lie on it. On the flip, she massaged my neck and shoulders. Then she slowly rubbed my chest, down to my belly to Jr, who was standing up by this time. Seemed like HE was standard since I didn't have to ask. IMHO, sensual HJ with prostate massage, if that's your thing. I've been you Son Kyong, but to me, Nala's was better. Was probably the most intense orgasm I ever had. Not sure if she allows, touching, but out of respect I didn't try. She knew what she was doing. She is actually very informed about human physiology. Will definitely repeat.

L=7 (if you like local girls)
A=9
S=9What was the damage?

Qjkl
09-16-08, 08:00
Anyone know if this is the same Coco who used to work at Nirvana earlier in the year?

I'm pretty sure they're different. they're both on the slender side. I think VIP Coco is younger and very tan all over, Nirvana Coco was lighter and a little older.

Kamipulu
09-16-08, 13:09

I have an appointment with her today. Will let you know how it goes.

Keola
09-16-08, 13:24

Kumu

Reply:

Keola/Kumu, I went by Ohana a little while ago (Days/Weeks, dont want to give too much information so its harder for her to figure out) and had Kim/Ruby. She is still great and friendly, still provides the good massage (not as strong as before) and the other stuff we all like.

TomMahalo Kumu/Tom,

I was just curious if she still worked there. Maybe one day I'll check her out.

Kapalua
09-16-08, 17:12
Whats the going rate at the AMP.
The house fee, paid to the mama, is usually $50. Occasionally a discount coupon might be available -- for example, Smile Spa currently has a coupon for a $20 discount in the PennySaver. In the past, a few hobbyists have posted that they sometimes were able to pay $40 as a house fee even without a coupon (but don't count on it, particularly if you're an unknown customer). The standard payment to a provider for a good full-service session is commonly considered to be $150. However, as reported on the forums, some hobbyists may pay less (in the $120 to $140 range), especially for older and less attractive providers. The more young and attractive a provider you choose, the more likely it becomes that she would not be satisfied with a lower payment.

Where should I go and who should I see.
It's been reported on the forum that Yumi (a relatively young Korean provider) has returned to Nirvana. If that's true, you might want to give her a try. Although I haven't seen Yumi recently, when I previously visited her she provided good service and had full natural breasts that could be kissed, licked and caressed.

Jrad0205
09-16-08, 17:57
It's been reported on the forum that Yumi (a relatively young Korean provider) has returned to Nirvana. If that's true, you might want to give her a try. Although I haven't seen Yumi recently, when I previously visited her she provided good service and had full natural breasts that could be kissed, licked and caressed.[/QUOTE]Is this the same Yumi that has adds on CL from time to time? I would link the add to show the pic, but I don't save them before they are flagged. Face is blurred every time anyway.

CM0069
09-16-08, 18:47
heh. True that. Okay, I also was wondering why she was rubbing my okole often during the session. I'm thinking its all about the okole and I normally sit on my okole anyway so it was nice. I really wanted to go today but caught the cold so I will have to resist.

peace.Massaging the gluteus maximus is normal, hehe, part of the muscle group, cept jr. ;p

Nautboi808
09-16-08, 20:32
What was the damage?

I gave her $120 since I really enjoyed her service and was there almost 90 minutes.

Kauai Kid
09-16-08, 21:07
Been trying to get an appointment with Nala for a while now. Seems like she is really busy, so went to try Nina after all the good reviews I read about. Her massage is quite good, one of the best I have had so far. She massaged close to my sac a few times and got me standing straight up, but thats about it. Will repeat for the great massage. Like everyone says, I floated out of there after her massage.

Happy Mongering.

Kamipulu
09-17-08, 00:29

Ok so I tried getting an appointment with her yesterday but she was booked solid. I did ask her where her location and what her rates were. Confirmed that she works out of Century Square and charges $.2 for her services. I saw that she posted on CL around 4am this morning so I gave her a call around 6am. She sounded like she was half asleep and I thought I heard a baby crying in the background. Anyway made an appointment for noon. She said to call back a half hour before the appointment.

Skipping ahead...I called her from the lobby of the building, yes she works out of Century Square on Bishop Street, and she told me the room number. Up I go the elevator and when I get to her floor I hear a door opening. As I turn the corner, this big hawaiian guy is coming the other way and I see her door closing. I assume it's her boyfriend because he didn't look like her was there for a massage.

So I knock on the door and she lets me in. Leilani is probably in her late 20s I'm guessing. She had on some shorts and a loose tank blouse. Nothing sexy, very plain. She's Hawaiian, Chinese looking, ok to look at but nothing special. Some might find her attractive. I had a feeling she was hiding some extra weight with that blouse, my guess is from a recent birth. So anyway she directs me to the massage room. The room is dimly lit with a massage table in the center of the room and a nice comfy chair in the corner. Soft soothing music playing in the background. There are two hooks on the wall so you can hang your clothes. She told me to get ready and she'll be right in. No mention of payment up to this point. There are a stack of towels on a night stand next to the chair but I just disrobe completely and got onto the massage table without draping. A few moments later she walks in and asks if I am comfortable like that and I acknowledge. Then she asks if I'm allergic to any oils and I say no. So she begins the massage. She has a medium to light touch. She does have some knowledge of massage therapy using long flowing strokes. Her hands were smooth and soft. I could have gone for a stronger touch but her touch was relaxing nonetheless. Her massage continues for about 35 minutes working from my shoulders down to my feet. At this point I'm wondering if there will be anything more than a massage, because as she massages my thighs, I feel her hands going up the inner thigh but coming just short of brushing the boys. At one point she does get on the massage table and scoots up between my legs and runs her hands up and down both my legs at the same time. Her knees brushing up against my inner thighs, spreading my legs apart.

She asks me to turn over and starts the frontal massage. She begins on my chest being careful not to brush against my nipples. Another minus. Then works down to my legs and then back up to my stomach. She does a nice slow sweeping rub from left to right over my stomach and pushing down to the pubic line. after a few minutes of this she asks if I wanted to be massaged down there as well...of course I said yes. So once again she gets up on the table between my legs and oils up jr. She starts stroking with one hand while massaging my balls with the other. But then she stops her secondary massaging and just concentrates on the stroking. So we continue like that until I shoot my load. She then grabs a towel and cleans me up then offers a self shower which I took.

The shower was clean stocked with wash cloths and various soaps. Once I was done, I went back to the room to get dressed. as I was leaving she offered parking validation, which I didn't need because I walked over. I paid her as I left. $.2 as stated + .2 tip.

All in all, as far as looks, she was a plain local looking girl. Not really my type. She was courteous but not talkative. Her massage, tho light handed, was nice. The HE had left something to be desired.

L=6
A=7.5
S=7

Twitch26
09-17-08, 01:31
I'm pretty sure they're different. they're both on the slender side. I think VIP Coco is younger and very tan all over, Nirvana Coco was lighter and a little older.I had a young, tan Coco at Lavender. They all sound the same!

Buster50
09-17-08, 04:25
I had a young, tan Coco at Lavender. They all sound the same!Coco at Lavender is not the same as the one from Nirvana.

Tyrone Biggins
09-17-08, 06:05

Where should I go and who should I see.There is a lot of information on providers in this thread. If you don't feel like digging through the thread, then I suggest you go "shopping". That's what I used to (and still on occassion) do when I'm not familiar with the meat at the store. Go to the AMP and ask the MS if you can view the line up. If no one suits your taste, simply move onto the next one.

Kapalua
09-18-08, 10:04
Is this the same Yumi that has adds on CL from time to time? I would link the add to show the pic, but I don't save them before they are flagged. Face is blurred every time anyway.
Haven't seen those particular advertisements so I don't know for sure, but my best guess would be that she's a different Yumi.

Kapalua
09-18-08, 10:50
Anybody see the ad in the Sunday newspaper about a grand opening at Paradise? There's another ad for Paradise in the current PennySaver (September 17). Same telephone number (941-7540) and location (1694 Kalakaua Avenue, #211) as the former Ginger's. The ad also says "Now Hiring."

Talapia
09-19-08, 03:55
Hey guys,

It's been a while since I posted, so I frequent AMPs every once in a while, and the last time I went, one of the providers gave me her number. This is the first time it's happened. I don't know really what to do with it haha.

Did she give me it to just call and just talk about business? Like if shes free or whatnot, or like, actually call to say whats up? If I call for the first time and say hey remember me? Blah blah blah talk story, would that just be weird? I don't KNOW! Help me oh wise fellow mongers.

Surfer Ten
09-19-08, 05:42
Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the priceless info. I've been lucky to have several long term massage therapists throughout the last couple of years, but of course they eventually "retired" and after going too long without any bodywork, I've been out on the prowl for a good massage with a HE. I found a few awesome legit massages. Ann on Kaheka is awesome and fixed my chronic shoulder pain. Meg on Kalakaua is also very good. These therapists are totally legit though, so if you want more with these providers, you probably won't get too far. But, as always YMMV and I am sure some of you could charm the pants off of any woman. Anyway, I wanted to report on Emma. From the last post about her it seems that the location I saw her at (Kapahulu) is a new location. Her new studio is quite small and the massage area is even smaller. But, it definitely has some nice energy and I felt very comfortable. As far as looks, Emma is beautiful! Very pretty, awesome body and wears clothing that flatters her sexy bod. When I got there she was wearing a very fitted tank top and I found it hard not to let my eyes drift to her beautiful breasts!

After talking with her a bit, I got undressed and lay on the table face down. I was kinda bummed when she put a towel over my ass before starting the massage. But, the thought of that gorgeous babe massaging me was good enough to get jr tingling. Normally, I like to just relax and fully enjoy the sensations of soft hands on my skin with some soft music in the background. Well, at Emma's, I got the soft hands on my skin but she talked to me for the majority of the massage. She also stopped repeatedly to answer her phone. I can certainly understand that each call is a potential "sale" but it gets a little annoying for the guy who is being massaged and actually going to pay her!

Here is her ad on CL

Emma 782-5466

Peaceful and relaxing new location! Convenient location with parking. Available now also 2-3 Sundays a month by popular request! All other hours still the same. Do you remember the last massage you got? You either got hammered to death, or patted on for an hour? Did you leave with as much pain and tension as when you came in? Or was it so bad you don't remember it or you gave up on trying new therapists? I will release the tension in your muscles while relaxing you at the same time. I use a special mix of techniques with my own style developed over the last few years by continuing to add the movements that customers say 'ahhhh' to, or find more benefit to their bodies, and slowly eliminate the unneccesary 'filler' movements taught in massage school.

If you have a special style you prefer?

I can also do
-swedish,
-sports,
-deep tissue,
-pettrisage,
-pregnancy,
-shiatsu(if you must)
-stretching
-and more.
Call me! I can't describe the massage in words, you'll just have to visit and see for yourself!
Emma 782-5466
Please call, I do not respond often to email.

Sounds damn good huh. That's why I went. But, what I actually got was patted on for an hour (contrary to her ad) because she was talking so much, she wasn't focused on the massage. I must tell you though that there were a couple of times that my hands brushed up against her legs and crotch area and when she was doing my legs, she held my leg up against her to stretch it and my foot got pressed on her beautiful full breasts. Got my fucking heart going on that one! But sadly, that was the height of the massage.

Because she is so pretty I will probably go back again. Hey, did someone say chump? Fuck you! *LOL* Just kidding. She is gorgeous though. But, for my hard earned $, I think I'll go to Ann and Meg if I need a serious therapeutic massage.

Azn Doodz
09-19-08, 17:09
Hey guys,

It's been a while since I posted, so I frequent AMPs every once in a while, and the last time I went, one of the providers gave me her number. This is the first time it's happened. I don't know really what to do with it haha.Hey Talapia,

It's my experience that when they do this, they want you to call so that they have your number. When they're slow, they'll call you up and ask you to come down. It's nothing special...they just want your $$$.

It's useful if you want to see her again that way you can call and schedule an appointment but I have a provider who constantly calls and texts me. It's irritating.

Kapalua
09-19-08, 19:56
It's been a while since I posted, so I frequent AMPs every once in a while, and the last time I went, one of the providers gave me her number. This is the first time it's happened. I don't know really what to do with it haha.

Did she give me it to just call and just talk about business? Like if shes free or whatnot, or like, actually call to say whats up? If I call for the first time and say hey remember me? Blah blah blah talk story, would that just be weird? I don't KNOW! Help me oh wise fellow mongers.The provider could have given you her personal telephone number for one or more of a variety of business reasons. For example: to make it easier for you to call her for an appointment; to enable you to still contact her if she leaves her current AMP; to allow you to arrange to meet her for a paid session away from the AMP; to make it seem that she likes you so that you may be encouraged to visit her more often; to obtain your telephone number when you call her, etc. Of course, depending on the circumstances, there might also be a possibility that she actually does like you and wouldn't mind seeing you socially. If you're curious, you can call her and make some small talk, ask her out for a normal date, and see how she responds.

Aaron Colt
09-20-08, 04:13
Hey guys,

Did she give me it to just call and just talk about business? Like if shes free or whatnot, or like, actually call to say whats up? If I call for the first time and say hey remember me? Blah blah blah talk story, would that just be weird? I don't KNOW! Help me oh wise fellow mongers.Was there a write up of a report of your experience preceding this?

Tyrone Biggins
09-20-08, 05:22
Hey guys,

Did she give me it to just call and just talk about business? Like if shes free or whatnot, or like, actually call to say whats up? If I call for the first time and say hey remember me? Blah blah blah talk story, would that just be weird? I don't KNOW! Help me oh wise fellow mongers.Same thing happened to me with the infamous Happy from PT. Got her digits on the first visit and became her regular. She even let me go BBBJ and BBFS after the second visit. It does serve a purpose, but just don't let jr do too much of the thinking for you. As noted in several other reports, it could be that they just want more of your 'paper', and some mongers have got their thinking all jaded by actually thinking that the provider is into them. I never trust them tricks, and kept it strictly business.

Talapia
09-20-08, 05:43
Cool, thanks guys, yeah I guess it is about that paper. Just the first time it happened so I was very confused LOL.

Emilyfree
09-20-08, 06:56
I went to Hawaiian Thai and had one of the best massages. Tried 4 hand again and it was awesome. No HE but maybe could have if I had the nerve to ask for it. Had my SO in the other room so I didn't want to risk it.

Therapist was Nui? And someone else I didn't catch her name.

On my stomach they threw off the towel. One worked my back while the other got up on the table, spread my legs, and massaged my legs, butt, nuts, and stroked over the a! Hole. Jr was at full attention. Then they each took a thigh and worked down from the glutes, down the crack, over the hole, the nuts and to the inner thigh. They were talking to each other and laughing asking me if I was okay.

They had me flip over bare balls and each bent my legs to the side while they worked the inner thights up to the taint and applied pressure there. They did a great job teasing me and placed my hand on my cock and smiled and teased me more. They both played with my balls a little and I had to really hold back. Didn't want my SO coming in with my body covered in baby batter. Seems like they were inviting me to bust a nut.

Anyone else get similar treatment there? Let me know.

Damage=$120

Harry5142
09-20-08, 11:52
Hey guys,

Did she give me it to just call and just talk about business? Like if shes free or whatnot, or like, actually call to say whats up? If I call for the first time and say hey remember me? Blah blah blah talk story, would that just be weird? I don't KNOW! Help me oh wise fellow mongers.I've got the number of three providers. One of them has my number and she calls me sometimes. Usually around the time that business is really slow. It's always the same conversation:

Provider: Hi Honey

Me: Hi

Provider: I miss you

Me: Okay

Provider: When you coming to see me?

Me: I don't know.

Provider: I changed places (she's worked at so many different AMPS)

Me: Yeah okay.

Provider: Can you come over now?

Me: No I'm at work

and so forth and so on.

Everytime she calls me, I assume that business is slow. I don't she even remembers my name.

These girls are chasing your money, they don't want to be your girlfriend or even your friend. Maybe they like you a little more than the other guy, because you are a good client but that's all it is. They want to make sure that if you are either coming over or they move to another AMP which many do, you are able to contact them directly. They certainly don't want to hang out with you or be a friend of yours'. Will they remember you, maybe not. But so what: as long as you get good service who cares.

CM0069
09-20-08, 17:40
Damage=$1202 person massage 60+60... no tip? awww mebe thats why. jk

Massage at thai hawaiian is still good and legit and the damn teasin makes your head spin, so far hadn't felt rushed and the quickie shower doesn't bite into the hour session so far which is appreciated. But the teasin may make you feel bout hittin an AMP after for some wham-bam sessions. Save the he tip for entry fee I say and get it all LOL.

Azn0651
09-20-08, 22:42
Very pretty and cute, slender with fake Cs, goes a little to rough for me (YMMV).

L: 8
A: 9
S: 7

Lets see... CBJ, lots of tit play, mish, doggie, CG,... hmm im forgetting something... oh well, finished with HJ since she was so worn out from going so hard.

Usual dmg $$

Would probably repeat.

Kim Chee Kane
09-21-08, 04:16
Wow. Is this the very skinny Thai Mae/May, late 20's/early 30's, small rack? If so, I'm pleasantly amazed, since she struck me as very legit. Perhaps it's another May than the one I had a legit massage from at THM 6 months ago.

Does Kay still have all the caged birds in that place?

Gherkin

FYI...

I scheduled a session tomorrow with Kay? Stats? Any info on her? I talked to her on the phone for 2hr session and I asked her if I should ask for anyone in particular when I come in...She said it doesn't matter. So I just asked for her name. We will see how it goes...Usually I go to Siam Thai for my sessions.

Hmm...

Gherkin
09-21-08, 04:59
My experience with Kay is from many months ago, and the massage was frankly not that great. I hope your experience is better. For me, the massage was too much pressure without her worrying about what she was putting pressure on. As a result, my muscles were aching for days afterward.

She's nice to talk to, though. Frankly, not in the same massage class as Evelyn, Nina, Erlinda, Jean.

I don't know about HE from Kay. It was not offered, and I didn't ask.

Gherkin

FYI...

I scheduled a session tomorrow with Kay? Stats? Any info on her? I talked to her on the phone for 2hr session and I asked her if I should ask for anyone in particular when I come in...She said it doesn't matter. So I just asked for her name. We will see how it goes...Usually I go to Siam Thai for my sessions.

Hmm...

Kim Chee Kane
09-21-08, 05:08
My experience with Kay is from many months ago, and the massage was frankly not that great. I hope your experience is better. For me, the massage was too much pressure without her worrying about what she was putting pressure on. As a result, my muscles were aching for days afterward.

She's nice to talk to, though. Frankly, not in the same massage class as Evelyn, Nina, Erlinda, Jean.

I don't know about HE from Kay. It was not offered, and I didn't ask.

Gherkin

Hmm. I hope mine will be a better experience. Then again, she says that I could see anyone since she didn't say to see her in particular.

Let you kids know regarding the end result. If not good, then I'm headin' back to my reg at Siam Thai.

Tyrone Biggins
09-21-08, 06:33
Very pretty and cute, slender with fake Cs, goes a little to rough for me (YMMV).

L: 8
A: 9
S: 7

Lets see... CBJ, lots of tit play, mish, doggie, CG,... hmm im forgetting something... oh well, finished with HJ since she was so worn out from going so hard.

Usual dmg $$

Would probably repeat.
How old?!
I've read some reports on Cherry, but don't recall the approximate age that may have been reported prior. Been debating on whether to try her out or not.

Kb Lover
09-21-08, 06:41
I've got the number of three providers. One of them has my number and she calls me sometimes. Usually around the time that business is really slow. It's always the same conversation:

Provider: Hi Honey

Me: Hi

Provider: I miss you

Me: Okay

Provider: When you coming to see me?

Me: I don't know.

Provider: I changed places (she's worked at so many different AMPS)

Me: Yeah okay.

Provider: Can you come over now?

Me: No I'm at work

and so forth and so on.

Everytime she calls me, I assume that business is slow. I don't she even remembers my name.

These girls are chasing your money, they don't want to be your girlfriend or even your friend. Maybe they like you a little more than the other guy, because you are a good client but that's all it is. They want to make sure that if you are either coming over or they move to another AMP which many do, you are able to contact them directly. They certainly don't want to hang out with you or be a friend of yours'. Will they remember you, maybe not. But so what: as long as you get good service who cares.I disagree with the above. Before I left the islands last year, I think I made a point to hit up every AMP in the greater Ward/Koreamoku (I love that term) area and I've got numbers from at least six providers over three years. As long as you're not "fugly" and you can give as good as you get, these are usually just very lonely girls that want to feel normal for a little while. Or they want citizenship. About two 1/2 years ago Joy from Golden Queen would call me midweek and practically beg me to take her to a hold 'them game. Lots of the providers love to gamble. For the most part though, you will reap wonderful service rewards for investing a little time to answer the call and go out for coffee or even take her to a nice dance club on a slow night like 3rd Sunday of the month. Just be sure to set ground rules I. E. Times not to call. I had a girl from Sophia's (now Fuji's) on Young St. About 3 yrs ago who would call me while I was working and annoy the hell out of me. On a different note, is that evil wench who ran Sophia's still there now that the name changed? I found out from one of the girls there that she would lie and say that she was the only one available. A little old, but the body was decent enough and the acting was horrible. I think I faked it too just to get outta there!

Kb Lover
09-21-08, 07:15
How old?!

I've read some reports on Cherry, but don't recall the approximate age that may have been reported prior. Been debating on whether to try her out or not.Sounds a bit like the Cherry that used to work at Mika's. If it's the same, she's roughly 28 or so and a bit rough like he said. Anyone checked out Nirvana lately? Last I was there was about 9 months ago, and the place was very clean and the girls looked awesome! Can't remember the name of the girl, but she was a solid 8 with nice natural B's. Also was wondering if Princess is still around. About 21 years old, almost 6' Korean from New York. Wonderful natural C's that move around beautifully, but she tended to overact a bit. Last I saw her was at Pink's.

Tommyah
09-21-08, 11:07
How old?!

I've read some reports on Cherry, but don't recall the approximate age that may have been reported prior. Been debating on whether to try her out or not.
A Mongering Brother told me about her age and said we shouldn't talk about Cherry's age. So, I'll respect him and Cherry on that one. But, she does keep herself looking young. That I have to say.

And her Body wipes-out alot of the Younger Girls.

Tyrone, try her out. But, if you're as BIG as your name says, you're going to break her. She's about a size 0. Slim, Tight Body.
I'm Asian,so, I fit into anything...

Rastakid
09-21-08, 12:46
Hmm. I hope mine will be a better experience. Then again, she says that I could see anyone since she didn't say to see her in particular.

Let you kids know regarding the end result. If not good, then I'm headin' back to my reg at Siam Thai.I got a good massage from A, plus she's the youngest, and probably the hottest. But I've boycotted the place a couple of months ago due to lack of services rendered.

Viper78
09-21-08, 14:18
Also was wondering if Princess is still around. About 21 years old, almost 6' Korean from New York. Wonderful natural C's that move around beautifully, but she tended to overact a bit. Last I saw her was at Pink's.Did she also work at GM going by the name of Terri?

Justin H
09-22-08, 02:50
I disagree with the above. Before I left the islands last year, I think I made a point to hit up every AMP in the greater Ward/Koreamoku (I love that term) area and I've got numbers from at least six providers over three years. As long as you're not "fugly" and you can give as good as you get, these are usually just very lonely girls that want to feel normal for a little while. Or they want citizenship. About two 1/2 years ago Joy from Golden Queen would call me midweek and practically beg me to take her to a hold 'them game. Lots of the providers love to gamble. For the most part though, you will reap wonderful service rewards for investing a little time to answer the call and go out for coffee or even take her to a nice dance club on a slow night like 3rd Sunday of the month. Just be sure to set ground rules I. E. Times not to call. I had a girl from Sophia's (now Fuji's) on Young St. About 3 yrs ago who would call me while I was working and annoy the hell out of me. On a different note, is that evil wench who ran Sophia's still there now that the name changed? I found out from one of the girls there that she would lie and say that she was the only one available. A little old, but the body was decent enough and the acting was horrible. I think I faked it too just to get outta there!

I think the one at Fuji's you are refering to Jennifer, kind of old with a huge Viet accent. I use to see Jasmine there all the time, and Angela when she was working there. But everytime I go I see this big Hawaiian old guy in one of the girls room. Jasmine told me that was Jennifers boyfriend

Makana9
09-22-08, 05:58
Needed a good massage after working 16 days straight so the project could finish on time.

Since it is Sunday, thought it might not be the easiest to find someone, esp. The regulars I go to (michelle or Nina)

Called michelle just incase she wanted to help out a regular, but it was a busy Sunday for her.

Called Liliha Kim, but only ended up leaving message.

Not sure what I wanted so I back tracked though alot of the past posts, as far back as March. Was good reading again, so called the number that was of "Aloha Touch" on 1404 Lusitana, she answered, talked some, usual interrogation, past I hope, and made appt. For later on Sunday.

Got a good workout in, showered, since I wanted to be fresh as possible and made off to find the ever hard parking there.

Was lucky found one on the side road, and buzzed in.

She intro herself as "Ling", 50s somethin Korean L5 IMHO.

Got the LE going today, so she was cautious. Led me to room, paid the house. 6. Wanted to try something, so I just sat there, and when she got back, I played the dumb rookie card, and just sat there. She laughed, "Silly you, take off clothes and lie down. IMHO It worked, she really eased up

Asked for Hard or soft massage, of course I chose the hard. She used her elbows, forearm, then went to the bar above the bed, and started walking, rubbings, sliding, all over my back and parts of my legs. It felt good, but again YMMV and I love that type of massagee. She was using a towel on my back so she would not slip.

After that, she came down and while using the oils, she started mostly rubbing. Paid good attentiong to my legs, butt, and back. While using long strokes on my legs, she would rub up on crack, and rubbed the boys briefly, then as I started sighing, she was doing it more and more to the point Akua was standing tall.

On the flip, more oil, then kept circle and circling till she used her nails on akua. Did not have to ask, she went straight to a sensual HJ, let my hands roam, caressed her legs, then she moved closer, so I pulled down her T and rubbed her butt too. No touching of Nani or tits, even thought I tried hard, she then bent over and whispered, " next time you come, bring your stiff akua", then she went to 5th gear and stoked hard, in no time flat, shot HARD, nailed her right on her cheek. She laughed, she go, eh,

Cleaned up with hot, she told me to take a shower, we chit chatted a bit before had to leave before her next appt.

L5 A8 P8 and Massage 7.5
.6 house fee, .4 tip

She go as I said, not bad, she gave me her private cell, hhhhmmmmm

Would repeat, plus I like see if she true to her word

Aloha

Akaaka50
09-22-08, 14:58
AMP Girls are only after the "Dollar"; I have dated one for a few months now... You may Not pay for the "deed", but you pay by purchasing things for her or doing favors for her. She may tell you that you are the "Only One", but you have to wake-up from your "fantasy" and realize that she is in the AMP business !!!

Same thing happened to me with the infamous Happy from PT. Got her digits on the first visit and became her regular. She even let me go BBBJ and BBFS after the second visit. It does serve a purpose, but just don't let jr do too much of the thinking for you. As noted in several other reports, it could be that they just want more of your 'paper', and some mongers have got their thinking all jaded by actually thinking that the provider is into them. I never trust them tricks, and kept it strictly business.

Kb Lover
09-22-08, 15:31
I think the one at Fuji's you are refering to Jennifer, kind of old with a huge Viet accent. I use to see Jasmine there all the time, and Angela when she was working there. But everytime I go I see this big Hawaiian old guy in one of the girls room. Jasmine told me that was Jennifers boyfriendJennifer is the one. Several of the girls there referred to her as "The Devil" and she even offered to "sell" one of the girls to me like she was a slave. Left a bad taste in my mouth.

Cleanman
09-22-08, 20:00
Sounds a bit like the Cherry that used to work at Mika's. If it's the same, she's roughly 28 or so and a bit rough like he said. Anyone checked out Nirvana lately? Last I was there was about 9 months ago, and the place was very clean and the girls looked awesome! Can't remember the name of the girl, but she was a solid 8 with nice natural B's. Also was wondering if Princess is still around. About 21 years old, almost 6' Korean from New York. Wonderful natural C's that move around beautifully, but she tended to overact a bit. Last I saw her was at Pink's.Hey Kb,

Are you still checking out the AMP's?

Which ones have you visited lately?

Let us know.

Jvsnype
09-22-08, 22:21
Can somebody pls tell me the massage parlor addresses in Hawaii?

Joe Som
09-23-08, 06:03
I went to Hawaiian Thai and had one of the best massages. Tried 4 hand again and it was awesome. No HE but maybe could have if I had the nerve to ask for it. Had my SO in the other room so I didn't want to risk it.

Therapist was Nui? And someone else I didn't catch her name.

On my stomach they threw off the towel. One worked my back while the other got up on the table, spread my legs, and massaged my legs, butt, nuts, and stroked over the a! Hole. Jr was at full attention. Then they each took a thigh and worked down from the glutes, down the crack, over the hole, the nuts and to the inner thigh. They were talking to each other and laughing asking me if I was okay.

They had me flip over bare balls and each bent my legs to the side while they worked the inner thights up to the taint and applied pressure there. They did a great job teasing me and placed my hand on my cock and smiled and teased me more. They both played with my balls a little and I had to really hold back. Didn't want my SO coming in with my body covered in baby batter. Seems like they were inviting me to bust a nut.

Anyone else get similar treatment there? Let me know.

Damage=$120
Had similar with one girl. Didn't get her name. Thought she was going to start stroking, but just massaged the nuts and rod. Strange. A little to much talk to other girls over the walls.

Kapalua
09-23-08, 10:03
Can somebody pls tell me the massage parlor addresses in Hawaii?
Below is an updated version of a geographic list that I posted on the forum earlier this year. The list includes (a) relaxation places and (b) some massage places where special service is either definitely or probably available. Any additions from other forum members are welcome.

Pearl City

Pearl City Relaxation: 803 Kam Highway, Pearl City Business Plaza, #206

Downtown

Mina (Masseuse): 215 North King Street, across from Aala Park (call 537-9686 for appointment)

Fantasia (formerly Emma's): 1227 Alapai Street (immediately mauka of Club Alapai Cafe)

Ward Avenue Area

Rose Marri: 320 Ward Avenue, #208

Pink: 350 Ward Avenue, #200

Golden Queen: 350 Ward Avenue, #206

Rappongi: 350 Ward Avenue, #210

Smile Spa: 754 Ilaniwai Street, second floor

Keeaumoku Street

Ichiban (formerly Happiness and Champion Spa): 641 Keeaumoku Street, #14

VIP: 655 Keeaumoku Street, #111

China Spa: 825 Keeaumoku Street, second floor

Pine Tree: 835 Keeaumoku Street, #102B

Young's Massage: 919 Keeaumoku Street, second floor

Young Street

Nirvana (formerly Diva): 1334 Young Street, #214

Imperial: 1344 Young Street, #2A

Makaloa Street / Rycroft Street

Ohana: 1357 Makaloa Street, second floor

Lavender (formerly Ace): 1320 Rycroft Street

King Street / Beretania Street

Excel: 1236 South King Street, #204

Golden Massage: 1272 South King Street, #206

Top Floor: 1275 South King Street, second floor

Fuji's (formerly Sophia's): 1350 South King Street, #117 (entrance on Young Street, across from Di's Karaoke)

King Relaxation (formerly Tengoku): 1507 South King Street, #101 (A.Y. Wong Building)

Crystal Healing: 1507 South King Street, #104 (A.Y. Wong Building)

Oriental: 1507 South King Street, #205 (A.Y. Wong Building)

Hana Therapy: 1507 South King Street, #305 (A.Y. Wong Building)

Paradise Spa: 1930 South Beretania Street

Aloha T.L.C. Massage, 2509 South King Street (second floor)

Oahu Best Massage (formerly Moonlight): 2626 South King Street, #200

Kalakaua Avenue Area

Judy Massage: 1602 Kalakaua Avenue

Kalakaua Massage: 1608 Kalakaua Avenue

Paradise (formerly Ginger's): 1694 Kalakaua Avenue, #211

Angel Relaxation (formerly Tokyo Relaxation): 1750 Kalakaua Avenue (Century Center), #109

Jini Magic Massage (formerly New York New York): 435 Atkinson Drive, second floor (across from Ala Moana Hotel)

Myster
09-23-08, 12:05
Below is an updated version of a geographic list.No phone numbers? You're slacking Kap. All jokes aside, always providing a good resource. Much appreciated.

Jvsnype
09-23-08, 20:27
Has anybody seen paradise? She used to work in Mika.

Kb Lover
09-24-08, 03:07
I'm scared sh*&less about what happened to me and because I'm a responsible monger, my days of getting anymore than an HJ are over. I now have to live vicariously through your guys' actions and that really sucks! As he said, I still don't know if "the mack daddy" is inside me, but I am getting tested every month and drink myself stupid from testing time until the results come in the mail. BB service is a weakness none of us should give into and we don't know who is spreading other than Lynn, who I'm sure of because I went nearly a year without getting any play from anybody and then saw her and got the gift that keeps on giving. Haven't been back anywhere since, and that bums me out too. FYI the warts can be spread above your condom if she's juicy, and herpes can be transmitted anytime and not only during a breakout. These are both with me for life and if I'd been a little less drunk or a little more responsible I wouldn't have this problem. I can only give a few years worth of local experiences to you guys, and now I get my fix from your reports so keep 'them coming (pun intended) and keep 'them detailed!

Cudad
09-24-08, 03:07
As I mentioned in another thread, I've been out of the loop for a while, but I wanted to post a few things, even if they're out of date.

I'm trying to contribute to let you brothers know what's out there that I've seen.

Please feel free to update or correct me if you want.

Paula at China Spa was totally awesome, gave great massage, great all around experience. (This was back around June 08.) don't know if she's still there, but I would love to go another session with her. Definitely pleasant and not a clock watcher.

I believe she said she was from Thailand.

Lost In Hawaii
09-24-08, 13:15
Ok gang I just was reading the PS and saw Sakura Massage at 931 university #303

I was wondering if anyone else heard of this place or has tried it yet?

Tadhook
09-24-08, 15:07
I was in the mood for BBW MILF action, so I called Karen (497-7907) who advertises on Craigslist. She works out of an apartment in Discovery Bay. When you set up the appointment, she asks that you call her again when you reach the building; then she'll give you the call-up number and apartment number. She's about 5'6", maybe 250 lbs, heavier than I would have liked, but I didn't feel like turning around and leaving. She doesn't have a massage table, so she does the rubdown on her bed. Nothing special. Doubt that I'd see her again, but convenient if you're in the Ala Moana/Waikiki area. FS for 1.5.

Kauai Kid
09-24-08, 21:36
Ok gang I just was reading the PS and saw Sakura Massage at 931 university #303

I was wondering if anyone else heard of this place or has tried it yet?Made an appointment at Sakura Massage. It is located at the corner of University Ave and S. King St behind University Square. Therapists name is Jennifer, looks Chinese maybe mid to late 30s, decent looking. Massage was a light to medium kneading type of massage. No HE whatsoever. I asked her if she was finished, and she told me to go take a shower. I don't know if HE is available to others, but for me it was a no go.

Kumu

Kauai Kid
09-24-08, 21:37
Made an appointment at Sakura Massage advertised in the Pennysaver. It is located at the corner of University Ave and S. King St behind University Square. Therapists name is Jennifer, looks Chinese maybe mid to late 30s, decent looking. Massage was a light to medium kneading type of massage. No HE whatsoever. I asked her if she was finished, and she told me to go take a shower. I don't know if HE is available to others, but for me it was a no go.

Kumu

Member #1062
09-24-08, 22:49
Thanks for the updated list, Kap. You always come thru with the 411.

Now all we need are current pics, service levels and times available for each provider at each location..... ;-)

Member 69
09-25-08, 06:22
Not good. I was walking on sheridan street tonight, around 9:45. Was going to visit camelot and moonflower. Along the way I noticed a few LE cars parked on that street (is it rycroft? ) right outside of Lavender. I figure to walk across the street and check out if I could see anything going on. I walked past but couldn't see inside, LE was blocking the door so could not see past him. While walking past I saw the flash of a camera a few times so I guess they were probably taking pics of some providers there or something.

Hope none of the girls got busted, it would be a shame to lose some of the popular ones. I didn't want to hang around to see who came out, no place to really hang out and not be too obvious.

What a joke, they raid the AMP there, but can't bust the gambling place above camelot. Maybe they need to work on their priorities LOL.

Puna Boi
09-25-08, 06:38
I'm going to hit up the Smile Spa this weekend.

Any winners over there?

Viper78
09-25-08, 11:43
Made an appointment at Sakura Massage. It is located at the corner of University Ave and S. King St behind University Square. Therapists name is Jennifer, looks Chinese maybe mid to late 30s, decent looking. Massage was a light to medium kneading type of massage. No HE whatsoever. I asked her if she was finished, and she told me to go take a shower. I don't know if HE is available to others, but for me it was a no go.

KumuThanks for TOFTT. I almost went to check it out but luckly she was having a late lunch so said to call back later.

Lost In Hawaii
09-25-08, 12:28
Made an appointment at Sakura Massage. It is located at the corner of University Ave and S. King St behind University Square. Therapists name is Jennifer, looks Chinese maybe mid to late 30s, decent looking. Massage was a light to medium kneading type of massage. No HE whatsoever. I asked her if she was finished, and she told me to go take a shower. I don't know if HE is available to others, but for me it was a no go.

KumuMahalo Kumu,

I wanted to go yesterday but she did not answer when I called. I will try later when I got extra time away from work.

Buster50
09-25-08, 14:40
Heres Penny from Fantasia.

The mermaid tattoo and armband tattoo.

Tell bebe sorry for running off with Penny after the session hehe.

Here's some pics.

She's no more.

All that orgasmic fun: Pow, gone

I feel like Captain Save-a-ho.

She has officially retired.Does she know you post those pics? If not, she will soon. I for one have never met her, but I know that either she or one of her "friends" will be telling her that they saw her here. You could of at least get a better pic of her. LOL

I have a few pics of providers that I have seen but would never, ever post them here. You are one brave or very CRAZY dude.

Spyda
09-25-08, 15:44
I'm going to hit up the Smile Spa this weekend.

Any winners over there?

I would recommend another place. SS hasn't been any good reports for a looooooooong time now.

Shampoo City
09-25-08, 16:29

KumuThat place is run by the infamous Junko; my guess is that's who Jennifer is (she has used that as another pseudonym in the past).

Busy Boy
09-25-08, 17:36
Made an appointment at Sakura Massage advertised in the Pennysaver. It is located at the corner of University Ave and S. King St behind University Square. Therapists name is Jennifer, looks Chinese maybe mid to late 30s, decent looking. Massage was a light to medium kneading type of massage. No HE whatsoever. I asked her if she was finished, and she told me to go take a shower. I don't know if HE is available to others, but for me it was a no go.

Kumu
Isn't that Junko?

Hypo Luxa
09-25-08, 19:41

Here's some pics.

She's no more.

She has officially retired.
WTF? Uh, OK... She'll be back.

Buster50
09-25-08, 21:11
Hey, has anyone have outcall service from any AMP providers? Just wondering how it went and was it worth it. Price, service, etc.

Any recomendations? You can PM me.

Buster

Kauai Kid
09-25-08, 22:42
Isn't that Junko?Junko? She said her name was Jennifer. Perhaps there is a Junko working there also and it was her day off. My appointment was a weekday last week mid day.

Kumu

Gherkin
09-25-08, 23:24
In an attempt to do some "nearly-mongering", I got a haircut and massage today. Haircut at A's (reported separately). Massage at Siam Thai, from Nina.

I booked for a 2 hour session, which I had done before a few months ago. Like last time, the session was to be 1 hour of Thai massage (lots of stretching with the girl sitting on you in various ways and pulling various limbs), followed by 1 hour of oil massage (which is what I usually get at Siam Thai).

Nina is interesting. Never any HE, but once she knows you, as others have reported, she will do enough serious grazing of various parts to arouse your attention.

Last time, the Thai massage part was done with me in a smock and loose pants, which is how it's usually done in Thailand. But this time, I had just a loose towel, and those of you who have had a Thai massage will know that it necessarily moves around a lot with the massage action. It was very pleasurable being manipulated by Nina, who wore her usual combination of tank top and shorts (she sometimes wears yoga tights instead of shorts, or occasionally a micro-skirt/dress). Plenty of opportunity for skin on skin contact (all "accidental" both from her and from me, of course), and she has nice smooth skin, as do most Asian girls.

Note that I'm very much a regular there, and so the comfort level is high. YMMV, in other words.

At one point, she starts the back stretching part of the massage, and she manipulated me into position on top of her (both of us face up), with me cushioned by her ample implants. All a bit tame, you say, compared to an AMP? Yes indeed. However, there is just "something about Nina" that makes it a sensual experience without being sexual or even "highly charged". Does it count as mongering? Not really. Still, of all the MT's out there who don't offer extras, it seems that Nina is near - if not at - the top of the list for sheer enjoyment.

After a mutual pee break, it was on to the oil massage. If she knows you well enough, you will notice that when you shower after the massage, all of the right spots have been well oiled, and you'll wonder how she did it without laying a hand on your privates. It's sheer skill, I tell you. Somehow, many of the other strokes up and down your body seem to pass "down there". She has a delightful way of lingering very close to the AH, kneading the skin much as one would tap ones fingers. Am always standing at attention by the 50 minute mark.

A word of advice. If you want to get the most out of a Nina session, don't talk too much except perhaps in the first 1/2 of the session. I've tried both the talking and non-talking approaches, and somehow the talking seems to disrupt her energy flow.

As usual, I floated out of there, having spent $ plus tip for 2 hours of bliss. But do I still respect myself, since it "wasn't really mongering"? You be the judge.

Still looking for the elusive young, pretty, competent MT with HE.

Gherkin

Cleanman
09-26-08, 00:32
Not good... What a joke,...they raid the AMP there, but can't bust the gambling... Maybe they need to work on their priorities LOL.You got that right 69.

Cleanman
09-26-08, 00:55

She's no more.

She has officially retired.Hey, if it makes you happy, roll with it!

Hypo Luxa
09-26-08, 01:56
Does she know you post those pics? If not, she will soon. I for one have never met her, but I know that either she or one of her "friends" will be telling her that they saw her here. You could of at least get a better pic of her. LOL

I have a few pics of providers that I have seen but would never, ever post them here. You are one brave or very CRAZY dude.
I agree with Buster50. Dude, you took pictures of her WHILE SHE WAS ASLEEP! Creepy... You, not her. I have pics of her too, but wouldn't dare post them at her request. You'll be out on your ass with her soon.

Second, she's too much of a nympho to stick with you. Maybe some day, but right now, she's gotta sow her wild oats. And man, does she have a lot to sow.

Kaelsan
09-26-08, 03:30
Hope none of the girls got busted, it would be a shame to lose some of the popular ones. I didn't want to hang around to see who came out, no place to really hang out and not be too obvious.

What a joke, they raid the AMP there, but can't bust the gambling place above camelot. Maybe they need to work on their priorities LOL.

Kaelsan
09-26-08, 03:34

What a joke, they raid the AMP there, but can't bust the gambling place above camelot. Maybe they need to work on their priorities LOL.[/QUOTE]From what I heard CHERRY was one of the girls that got arrested. I don't know how many got busted but it would be a shame to lose her.

Candid Asians
09-26-08, 03:44
Let's face it, most of us aren't rich enough to got to AMP's once a month so I like to check out other people's experience with AMPs. Someone mentioned on the board a while ago that they check a site out. I check out Sam Leong's and that guy posts experiences with AMPs with photos and everything from China, Thailand, and the Phillipines. It's the cheap mans way of getting your AMP thrills without $$. I understand that site sharing may not be cool as a thread, so please message me with your suggestions.

Thanks

Jvsnype
09-26-08, 03:49
Can you pls give me the old addresses of only massage parlors?

Candid Asians
09-26-08, 04:43
Whenever I go to the various AMPs, they are almost 100% korean staff, except for Lavendar maybe. But someone mentioned that Lavendar may be in trouble, hopefully someone can confirm if they are still in operation. But I sometimes want to taste something else other than Korean. Preferably Chinese or Vietnamese.

Kekehawaii
09-26-08, 05:31
A word of advice. If you want to get the most out of a Nina session, don't talk too much except perhaps in the first 1/2 of the session. I've tried both the talking and non-talking approaches, and somehow the talking seems to disrupt her energy flow.

True. I found it best not to talk. Just squirm, ooh and ahh and she will get into it. If you talk too much, she basically will only "service" that area for less than a minute. The best part IMHO, is when she is behind your head, reaches all the way down, strokes back and forth, glancing against the boys and the shaft, and her tits in your face. That's close to an AMP experience.

Tyrone Biggins
09-26-08, 05:48
I agree with HL. Taking pictures of an AMP sleeping at your place (especially) is crazy. They'll find out soon enough and have your butt banned from the joint. If the ***** is crazy enough and has connections, perhaps even more than that.
I must admit though, you got some balls.
It's pretty much the equivalent of me posting pics and personal (video) messages of all the KB GFs I've ever had on this forum.
Talk about undercover...............

Hypo Luxa
09-26-08, 06:25
I agree with HL. Taking pictures of an AMP sleeping at your place (especially) is crazy. They'll find out soon enough and have your butt banned from the joint. If the ***** is crazy enough and has connections, perhaps even more than that.
I must admit though, you got some balls.
It's pretty much the equivalent of me posting pics and personal (video) messages of all the KB GFs I've ever had on this forum.
Talk about undercover...............
No matter what anyone thinks, 80-90% of all the AMP girls know whom 80-90% of all of us are when we walk in. It ain't hard to put two and two together. Dude is fucked!

Oh, and not only the creep factor of her sleeping, but Penny ain't gonna be too thrilled to know a pic of her without makeup is on the boards. She's vain... sweet girl, but vain.

Daspbrah
09-26-08, 13:05
Aloha Mongerers,

Here is a Nina lesson per my observation. However it depends on how you use it, or if you can at all (to get "more" out of Nina).

#1. Nina loves compliments, on her looks, body and massage quality and technique. Even compliment her hair and shit, you know, wahine stuff. Be specific and don't patronize her with general and basic babble. I. E. : In a dumb sounding voice- "oh you're good Nina, and have a pretty and nice body. " No, baboozes! Get creative. She freakin loves it.

#2. If YOU happen to have a nice body too, she loves to make MORE contact than usual. She loves guys with asses as nice as hers, as she mentioned. Whatever that means. Just make sure you ACTUALLY have a nice body before trying to use it as "leverage. "

#3. Tip Well. Duh.

#4. Don't talk too much like the other dudes were mentioning. Say what you have to say, make it worth it and see if it works better for you. Obviously you need to repeat visits to see if you are making "progress. " Compliment her and be creative, quickly. Another notable subject to aide in positive "Nina-fication" is to talk about how you can help her and her business. If you do intend to, help, tell her how you're going to do it. Maybe promise to tell a thousand mongerers maybe? Get CREATIVE.

#5. This was mentioned earlier by someone else, squirm, moan and show lustful enjoyment. She gets in to it. Shes a bit of a sicko too, in a good way. But not enough of a sicko to do anything not legit.

Finally, if you have no capacity or personality to pull these off. Honestly, forget it then, do not pass go or collect $200, and just lie still, like a mute perv should, then go to an AMP.

All this to get Nina to rub "closer" to our 'oloz, wow. Mongerers.

Be Safe,

Das P Brah

Kapalua
09-26-08, 14:01
But I sometimes want to taste something else other than Korean. Preferably Chinese or Vietnamese.
Might want to use the search tool to search the entire Honolulu forum for the words "Vietnamese," "Vietnam," "Chinese," and "China," which will produce any messages mentioning such providers. There will definitely be some messages on Vietnamese providers in Honolulu bars and relaxation places. There is even a thread named "Vietnamese Bars" that contains some information about Vietnamese bar providers.

Kapalua
09-26-08, 14:20
Can you pls give me the old addresses of only massage parlors?
Sorry, but you're starting to seem slightly suspicious. So far, you've only asked questions and provided no information about anything. Here's a suggestion: this weekend, you could visit one of the thirty-three places whose addresses I've already provided, and then post an interesting report about it. :)

Mipene77
09-26-08, 15:57
First of all I was with Penny late Tuesday night at Fantasia. And sure, like the mama is just going to let the girls run off with a customer. Yea right.

Here's some pics.

She's no more.

Lkjhgf
09-26-08, 16:16
Sorry, but you're starting to seem slightly suspicious. So far, you've only asked questions and provided no information about anything. Here's a suggestion: this weekend, you could visit one of the thirty-three places whose addresses I've already provided, and then post an interesting report about it. :)Hey Kap, You right, new member with one or two post, asking for information, may be the LE.

Be carefull, be safe

Lost In Hawaii
09-26-08, 17:05
Sorry, but you're starting to seem slightly suspicious. So far, you've only asked questions and provided no information about anything. Here's a suggestion: this weekend, you could visit one of the thirty-three places whose addresses I've already provided, and then post an interesting report about it. :)Well said Kap.

Bradah need to get his hand one a Pennysaveer.

Plus so many places jus keep da maka open and look around when driving.

Jvsnype
09-26-08, 17:29
How do I get there? And can you just write a list as a report? Reason why I need to know the old massage parlor places is because I'm looking for this girl named paradise.

Buster50
09-26-08, 18:51
Whenever I go to the various AMPs, they are almost 100% korean staff, except for Lavendar maybe. But someone mentioned that Lavendar may be in trouble, hopefully someone can confirm if they are still in operation. But I sometimes want to taste something else other than Korean. Preferably Chinese or Vietnamese.2 girls were taken in but they will be back. They are just laying low for now. The girls will be extra cautious and may be a little hesitant on 1st timers. Every AMP gets busted 1 time or another.

Kim Chee Kane
09-27-08, 00:21
Hi Kids.

Recently had my experience at Thai Hawaiian with Ta? I asked for a session for about 2 hours. Overall, I had a good session with her. I was kind of surprised because she introduced me to other therapists in the room while I was butt nekkid. That caught me off guard and was a bit shocked. Nonetheless, I had a good time with her. Pretty much legit but she was talkative with me and quite flirty.

As previously mentioned, she did caress the coconut area and okole quite a lot. But the massage technique was not as good as Nina (Siam Thai). But it seems that there were more eye-candy at Thai Hawaiian compared to Siam Thai.

1.2 session
.4 tip

Did anyone have the opportunity to hang out with the girls from Siam or Thai Hawaiian?

late.

Blake123
09-27-08, 02:29
Today I visited the lady in the CL ad below. I forget her name. Nice, friendly, but a little on the shy side. She said she is in her mid-thirties. Speaks English very well. Clean apartment. She gave a VERY good swedish massage with lotion. After showering she had me lay face down on the table. The she draped my butt with a small towel. She proceeded to massage neck, shoulders, back, butt and thighs and lower legs/feet. When she got to my butt, I asked her to remove the towel--off it went. On the flip over, I had a raging hard-on, and she stared at it for a few seconds before draping it with the small towel. On my back, she massaged my chest, arms thighs and lower legs/feet (she's good at working the inner thighs). Next, she started massaging my stomach and inner thighs again (getting close). That's when I asked her if she would give a hand job (her CL ad says "no sexual requests, " but thought I'd try anyway). With a serious look on her face, she said she "doesn't do that, " and continued massaging. Five minutes later, she said could I do myself if I wanted. I said OK. After doing that for about 10 seconds, she started playing with my balls, and then moved my hand out of the way and stoked me with lotion until I erupted. At the beginning of the massage, She kept asking if I wanted more or less pressure until it was just right throughout the remainder of the massage. PM me for her e-mail if you want to contact her.

$60 for the one hour. No mention of a tip was ever discussed, but I gave her $40. Will repeat.

VERY RELAXING SWEDISH MSG FROM ASIAN FEMALE (Kalakaua/Makaloa)

Reply to: serv-852544293@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-23, 11:40AM HST

Do you need a relaxing full-body massage of swedish style for an hour or more?

Location is convenient close to Waikiki and Ala Moana Center, we have free parking stall.

it is a therapeutic massage, no sexual requests please.

Available in the afternoons/evenings from 2pm-10pm on weekdays and flexible on weekends.

Send me email if you are interested.

Keola
09-27-08, 15:00
Went to Siam Thai massage the other day. Had Panee or something like that as my therapist. Nice rack and kinda skinny......shapely though. Had the combination deep tissue and Thai massage. Total damage was .80 for hour and a half and .20 for tip. Not too bad a massage. She did massage my butt and when I turned on my back she massaged close to upper thighs and didn't touch my crotch area but came close to it.Hearing all this where Thai massages don't usually offer HE, I didn't ask about it. So is this the case with all Thai massage places or it all depends on where and with who?

Bench Warmer
09-28-08, 04:01

Here's some pics.

She's no more.

Ha ha ha... You know this poster isn't legit because who would call himself "Captain Save-A-Ho"? It means that this person obviously does not respect her by calling her a ho (even if she is one).

Anyway, you can have my sloppy seconds (although I highly doubt you are with her at this moment). I saw her about 2 weeks ago and man, we had a great time. She gets kind of crazy when you eat her clit a certain way. She let me slip it in bare too so I popped really fast.

I have a back up so no biggie for me. She'll tie me over until Penny pops up again.

The only real proof of your legitimacy is if you have a dated newspaper with her face in the picture. Awake. With R Kelly's mom in the room.

Tsboy69
09-28-08, 04:33
See Kapalua,
All paranoid for nothing....JV is looking for old lists to find a old working girl....YIKES!

How do I get there? And can you just write a list as a report? Reason why I need to know the old massage parlor places is because I'm looking for this girl named paradise.

Joe Som
09-28-08, 05:13
Hi Kids.

Recently had my experience at Thai Hawaiian with Ta? I asked for a session for about 2 hours. Overall, I had a good session with her. I was kind of surprised because she introduced me to other therapists in the room while I was butt nekkid. That caught me off guard and was a bit shocked. Nonetheless, I had a good time with her. Pretty much legit but she was talkative with me and quite flirty.

As previously mentioned, she did caress the coconut area and okole quite a lot. But the massage technique was not as good as Nina (Siam Thai). But it seems that there were more eye-candy at Thai Hawaiian compared to Siam Thai.

1.2 session
.4 tip

Did anyone have the opportunity to hang out with the girls from Siam or Thai Hawaiian?

late.

I heard her talking on the phone with a guy about going out to eat. Her friend is Nui/a. She's from Massage Thailand. Ta massages the balls and ass area a lot.

Tyrone Biggins
09-28-08, 08:19
See Kapalua,
All paranoid for nothing....JV is looking for old lists to find a old working girl....YIKES!
Who is Paradise?! Old timer = old lady? Yuck. Stick with the fresh meat.

Gherkin
09-28-08, 13:36
Hearing all this where Thai massages don't usually offer HE, I didn't ask about it. So is this the case with all Thai massage places or it all depends on where and with who?

Certainly it's not the case in Thailand :) :) :) (one of my Bangkok faves is http://www.pink-project.com/akane/english/english_top.html - check out the menu, and note that 1500 Thai Baht = about $45). But right here in HNL it seems to be very hit and miss - mostly miss, with a few HE exceptions. In a year of monitoring posts, I don't recall anyone ever saying that the HE they received from a local Thai massage place was exceptional. On the other hand, the Thai places do seem to have a good combination of youth and beauty available (but by no means universal).

Gherkin

Jvsnype
09-28-08, 14:57
Nope shes a hott fresh young meat. She stayed at mika for about couple weeks and left cause I think the other girls were complaining that shes getting all the customers.

Blake123
09-29-08, 02:38
There's been quite a bit of recent talk about Nina, so I had to go see for myself yesterday evening. I got the 90-min sweedish. True, true, she does give an incredible massage with that technique of hers. Very soft hands. A lot of ass and thigh rubbing. I didn't bother asking for a HE. I just went there for the great massage and eye candy. She looks very atttractive (nice butt, and I let her know; she giggled), but not as hot as Jennifer at That-Issan, IMHO. Very friendly. The only negative is that the massage was interupted six times while she answered the phone or gave instructions to the other girls working there. Will definitely repeat, though. BTW, Siam Thai is one of the nicest, most comfortable massage establshments that I have been in. As I was leaving, one of the massage rooms looked different than the others. It had a sign on it that said "4-hands massage. " Can any one clue me in on their experience of having the two-girl massage there. I'm wondering how it compares to the 4-hands at Thai Hawaiian.

Smokin Gun
09-29-08, 04:55
Finally had a chance to try Skye recently. I've always known her as Jennifer from before. Although service was good (fbsm back and front, fbm back and front, cbj, daty, dato, mish, ds, cg), her enthusiasm was certainly better before. I probably won't go to her again. Gotta find others that can provide the magical trifecta (l,a,s).

Also saw Naomi while I was there. But was turned off by her low voice. Not really into girls with raspy voices. She did have some nice bolt-ons though.

Smokin Gun
09-29-08, 05:00
Can anyone suggest any amp girls with nice c-size racks and also provide decent service? I already know Yumi from Nirvana, and Kelly and June at Ichiban. But if there are others out there, I'd certainly like to try. Thanks in advance.

Zelgadis21
09-29-08, 05:55
First of all I was with Penny late Tuesday night at Fantasia. And sure, like the mama is just going to let the girls run off with a customer. Yea right.Well I also thought that it was fake but she is gone. I called on Friday and went there on Saturday but she is now on vacation. She had told me that she wanted to open her own business so she could be gone for awhile.

HawaiiGuy2
09-29-08, 14:40
Well I also thought that it was fake but she is gone. I called on Friday and went there on Saturday but she is now on vacation. She had told me that she wanted to open her own business so she could be gone for awhile.Just wondering for those who had Penny, does she always like to RIM her customers?

Saw her once a few weeks back and after a light rub, she gave a good 10 min licking of the browneye. Overall she was one fun girl!!! Is that common for her service?

Hikari50
09-29-08, 16:36
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/859974865.html

Rejuvinating Massage (Waikiki)
Date: 2008-09-29, 9:57AM HST

Come and enjoy a rejuvinating massage by beautiful sexy therapist.Let me pamper you from head to toe,you'll leave relaxed and feling like a king. My hours are 10am-10pm....mon-sat. Call me 723 5937

PostingID: 859974865Sounds promising?

First Try
09-29-08, 16:38
Really needed a competent massage with HE. Called Michelle & got an appointment easily. The parking next to the building is reserved so park on the street. The meter on King Street by the dry cleaners [?] is broken and maxes out at 60 minutes. Went upstairs, funny she didn't watch me undress this time, showered, very good massage. I couldn't come during HE so I did myself after she tried for 10 minutes. Cleaned up & showered. She said Saturdays are slow. Damage $. I think I'll may try one of the Thai places for the pure eye candy aspect of the massage.

First Try
09-29-08, 19:38
I haven't seen her ad on CL or backpage. Is she still working? Had to do some research since her website wasn't listed here.

http://kahana.massage4body.com

Nautboi808
09-29-08, 20:56
Was looking for something different and decided on seeing Tammie Taylor. All of her reviews on TER rave about her service, so I figured to splurge and try it out for myself. It was pretty easy to book the appointment online. Once your appointment is confirmed, you will receive an email in which you are instructed to call her directions to her in-call place in Kapahulu. Very discreet upscale condo. Clean and very comfy feel. Almost Zen like. I decided on the Royal VIP package which is $$$ for 90 minutes of pure pampering.

Once I got there she greated me with a big hug and we sat in her living room getting to know each other. Tammie is of African-American descent, but also a mix of other ethnicities. She's kind of tall, about 5'9" I believe, age is mid 30's. 38DD natural tits. Yes, you heard me right 38DD!! Anyway after 15 minutes or so of small talk, she asks me if I am ready for my Royal Treatment. Of course!! She leads me to the shower(very clean) and intructs me to get inside, where she will join me in a few minutes. She goes and gets her things ready and joins me in the shower. This is where the fun begins. She washed me good and proceeds to get junior nice and ready, all the while talking sensually with LFK, DFK. Tammie then tells me that it is her turn and lets me soap her up, paying special attention to those huge tits. She then says that I have to clean her kitty too so I end up playing with her clit for a few minutes. After we're nice and clean, she has a warm robe waiting for me once I get out of the shower. She leads me to her massage room for the rest of my Royal session.

Once on the table, Tammie begins a great FBSM. She is a licensed therapist and gave one of the best massages I ever had, every so often playing with the boys to make sure they're awake. Oh yeah, she does the massage in the nude and lets you know this by rubbing her big ole' titties all over you! On the flip, she starts with a nice, slow, sensual, HJ. She smothers me with her tits which I happily get to lick and suck on. Then she starts teasing with her tongue and finally begins with a BBBJ! I must say on of the best BJ I ever had. Very PSE using hands and mouth while constatnly maintaining eye contact. Of course she sayse that she needs attention too and tells me to play with her pussy. This went on for a long time, alternating with BBBJ, HJ with DFK and me playing with her clit. Finally after I don't know how long, I was ready to erupt. She tells her to come on her tits and rubs them all over my cock as I'm cumming. She then cleaned me up with a warm towel and finished massage my arms and legs.

After she completed the massage, she led me to the shower again where I showered solo while she cleaned up. Once out of the shower she invited me back to the living room where she had a cup of water and an Andes after-dinner mint waiting for me. We talked some more and that's when I noticed the time. Holy Crap!! I had been there for 2 and a 1/2 hours!! She was worried about my parking, but I assured her that I had put more than enough in the meter. She led me to the door gave me a big hug and kiss and I was on my way.

I know many of you are probably saying $$$ is a lot and I could have gotten FS from a hot escort. Sure, but I enjoy a great massage and would sometimes rather be serviced instead of having to work if you know what I mean. Besides, I was there for 2.5 hours and not once did Tammie look at the clock or hint that I had to leave. It is obvious that she enjoys what she does and is genuinely a sweet person. L=8/ A=10/ S=10.

Oh yeah, she did mention that she does 4 hand massage with Crissy(aka Popolo Girl)!!! Gotta start saving up the funds for that adventure!!
~Nautboi

Hypo Luxa
09-29-08, 22:28
Some how I'm not surprised at your glowing review of her. All indications are that she's the real, deal provider. The pie-in-the-sky, no b.s. kind. I really need to see her some afternoon!

Would FS have been on the menu if you could have lasted through the BBBJ?

Nautboi808
09-29-08, 23:14
Some how I'm not surprised at your glowing review of her. All indications are that she's the real, deal provider. The pie-in-the-sky, no b.s. kind. I really need to see her some afternoon!

Would FS have been on the menu if you could have lasted through the BBBJ?

I'm not sure if she offers that since she is a LMT. Plus none of the reviews on TER say that she provides FS, so maybe not. Of course YMMV. I wasn't looking for FS though since I get it at home from SO. I guess that's why I appreciate a good massage with HE, so I don't have to do any work, just like to lay back and enjoy.

Hypo Luxa
09-29-08, 23:27
I'm not sure if she offers that since she is a LMT.
That shouldn't make a difference really. I mean, a BJ and FS are equal in terms of stepping out of the boundaries of a LMT. Anyway, hope she does, because that would be a deal breaker for me...

Kokaroach
09-30-08, 02:36
I went to Siam Thai over the weekend. I had "Pon." She looked on the younger side, and very petite. The massage was very good and deep despite her small stature. This therapist didn't get close enough to even graze anything good. The CL ad said $45, but she said $60. It caught me off guard, but it was worth it.

Although the massage was good, there are cheaper legit massage places out there. I would go back to Siam, but would try someone else.

Good luck, Roach.

Hornysamowen
09-30-08, 03:54
Wasup!

I've been a monger a while now and can't quit this hobby.

Does anyone know where the girls from hulas are working now since that placed closed down?

Kim Chee Kane
09-30-08, 04:03
Hi Kids.

Went for another session @ Thai Hawaiian. This time, I was serviced by Ann and May (2). Ann was for an hour and May (2) for two hours. Both sessions were good. Ann seems to be a bit flirty and did take a look at the jewels but that's it. Maybe a hint that she does more? Who knows. As for May (2), she did a good job. I would say that she is skilled at what she does. Maybe the best out of the women that I've seen so far at the place. She doesn't look bad either. Good eye-candy.

Enjoy.

Blake123
09-30-08, 05:13
Really needed a competent massage with HE. Called Michelle & got an appointment easily. The parking next to the building is reserved so park on the street. The meter on King Street by the dry cleaners [?] is broken and maxes out at 60 minutes. Went upstairs, funny she didn't watch me undress this time, showered, very good massage. I couldn't come during HE so I did myself after she tried for 10 minutes. Cleaned up & showered. She said Saturdays are slow. Damage $. I think I'll may try one of the Thai places for the pure eye candy aspect of the massage.How is it that you couldn't cum with Michelle--with that excellent technique of hers? She's always gotten me off during the numerous visits I had with her back in the day (Century Center days).

Joe Som
09-30-08, 06:24
Can anyone suggest any amp girls with nice c-size racks and also provide decent service? I already know Yumi from Nirvana, and Kelly and June at Ichiban. But if there are others out there, I'd certainly like to try. Thanks in advance.
Kimmi at Lavendar has a nice c-size rack and it's real!

Hypo Luxa
09-30-08, 07:48
Just wondering for those who had Penny, does she always like to RIM her customers?

Saw her once a few weeks back and after a light rub, she gave a good 10 min licking of the browneye. Overall she was one fun girl!!! Is that common for her service?
She is basically two women. The first Penny/Lucky that was around from 5 to 1 years ago was fairly strict in service. Always covered, straight service--but still quality. However, the one lately at China Spa and Fantasia is a total nymph and I don't think there is "anything" she wouldn't do. So I would say your rim from her wasn't a stretch.

Kapalua
09-30-08, 12:28
The CL ad said $45, but she said $60.
Personally, my policy would be to politely decline to pay a higher price than the advertised price (especially a price that's thirty-three percent higher). If a provider insisted on a higher-than-advertised price, I would leave, with an explanation of why I was leaving. When customers agree to pay higher-than-advertised prices, that rewards and encourages deceptive advertising. However, this is just my personal opinion and isn't meant as a criticism of the decisions of any other hobbyists.

Kapalua
09-30-08, 13:03
Does anyone know where the girls from hulas are working now since that placed closed down?
Probably they've scattered to various other locations by now, and some have likely returned to the mainland. One of them, "Shy" (a fairly attractive blond haole) was working as a downtown streetwalker earlier this year, usually on North Kukui Street. However, I haven't seen her downtown recently.

First Try
09-30-08, 13:33
How is it that you couldn't cum with Michelle--with that excellent technique of hers? She's always gotten me off during the numerous visits I had with her back in the day (Century Center days).It's me, I didn't with Jean either. Kimberly at Ohana has to do it for 5 minutes minimum. Michelle actually made me cum in 2-3 minutes my first visit. I think it signals I need a BJ or FS instead of a HE.

Lkjhgf
09-30-08, 14:47
She is basically two women. The first Penny/Lucky that was around from 5 to 1 years ago was fairly strict in service. Always covered, straight service--but still quality. However, the one lately at China Spa and Fantasia is a total nymph and I don't think there is "anything" she wouldn't do. So I would say your rim from her wasn't a stretch.Hypo,

Is this the Penny that was at china spa about two years ago? L-8, A-9, S-9, nymph. Kind na speaks with a short tung,about 5'2,115lb.

36,26.35C, China Spa a very good place and the ma ma too, very helpfull,after she left I hardly went back. Sure like to see her again.

Had her cel number, was told she was from new york, if I remember right.

Mahalo Hypo, or any one can help

Cheeba 4114
09-30-08, 16:20
She will rim and eat cum and let you bb anal and cream pie back wih a vengence once she gets orgasmic and pressurecooks 3 to 4 times those of you who know what I mean by pressure cook you like the gripping sensation as her cervix comes slamming down on your little head she is then willing to do all of the above try her at pine tree she won't be back at fantasia fyi yours truely capt sav a ho. PS she could not be saved but I have some wild free memories she used to pay the house fee for me and always freebies then I saved her then I booted her out for getting psychotic on me.

Kaelsan
09-30-08, 18:39
Probably they've scattered to various other locations by now, and some have likely returned to the mainland. One of them, "Shy" (a fairly attractive blond haole) was working as a downtown streetwalker earlier this year, usually on North Kukui Street. However, I haven't seen her downtown recently.When I went to Lavenders a few weeks ago I was introduced to a girl named "Shy". She was kind of a petite haole girl, nice tan, pretty. I don't know if this is the same girl but I passed and had my regular whipped cream with a "Cherry" topping.

Ck813
09-30-08, 19:53
Can anyone tell me how to get in contact with this Michelle and where is she.

It's me, I didn't with Jean either. Kimberly at Ohana has to do it for 5 minutes minimum. Michelle actually made me cum in 2-3 minutes my first visit. I think it signals I need a BJ or FS instead of a HE.

Mipene77
09-30-08, 22:08
She will rim and eat cum and let you bb anal and cream pie back wih a vengence once she gets orgasmic and pressurecooks 3 to 4 times those of you who know what I mean by pressure cook you like the gripping sensation as her cervix comes slamming down on your little head she is then willing to do all of the above try her at pine tree she won't be back at fantasia fyi yours truely capt sav a ho. PS she could not be saved but I have some wild free memories she used to pay the house fee for me and always freebies then I saved her then I booted her out for getting psychotic on me.Dude did you really think you were going to "save" her? Gimme a break. You were just another customer to her just like everybody else here. That's all. Get over yourself. But thanks for letting us know where she is working now. Captain save a ho. What a joke!

Haolemonger
09-30-08, 22:55
Does Ruby still work at China spa, have not seen her in a year and a half. Anyone with info it would be greatly appreciated. And are the stories of Penny rimming guys true?

Zelgadis21
09-30-08, 23:47
She will rim and eat cum and let you bb anal and cream pie back wih a vengence once she gets orgasmic and pressurecooks 3 to 4 times those of you who know what I mean by pressure cook you like the gripping sensation as her cervix comes slamming down on your little head she is then willing to do all of the above try her at pine tree she won't be back at fantasia fyi yours truely capt sav a ho. PS she could not be saved but I have some wild free memories she used to pay the house fee for me and always freebies then I saved her then I booted her out for getting psychotic on me.Ok I'm calling bull on this. She would never do bbbj because thats one of the things she is very against. I'm going to try and call her to see what going on. I hope you all know that she gets really mad when people talk about her online. Seriously don't put pictures or the tattoos she has online because the police came after her.

Hypo Luxa
10-01-08, 01:04
Hypo,

Is this the Penny that was at china spa about two years ago? L-8, A-9, S-9, nymph. Kind na speaks with a short tung,about 5'2,115lb.

36,26.35C, China Spa a very good place and the ma ma too, very helpfull,after she left I hardly went back. Sure like to see her again.

Had her cel number, was told she was from new york, if I remember right.

Mahalo Hypo, or any one can help
This is the famous Penny from China Spa and Tengoku, yes. You'd better bring your A game too. A bit of advice, dive in to her clit and don't let up... Once she comes a time or two from it, she is putty in your hands!

Seenum
10-01-08, 04:41
Does Ruby still work at China spa, have not seen her in a year and a half. Anyone with info it would be greatly appreciated. And are the stories of Penny rimming guys true?Did captain save a ho strike again. Besides I would rather see ruby at lavender. But you better act fast before the captain moves in. By the way are you ruby all you post about is ruby.

Crouchingtiger
10-01-08, 04:53
So you folks are talking just one Penny right? Is she still working? If so where or is she on a break now?

Lkjhgf
10-01-08, 05:08
This is the famous Penny from China Spa and Tengoku, yes. You'd better bring your A game too. A bit of advice, dive in to her clit and don't let up... Once she comes a time or two from it, she is putty in your hands!HY,

Where is she at now? you have a phone number.

Thanks

Bobby Gunn
10-01-08, 06:00
Ok I'm calling bull on this. She would never do bbbj because thats one of the things she is very against. I'm going to try and call her to see what going on. I hope you all know that she gets really mad when people talk about her online. Seriously don't put pictures or the tattoos she has online because the police came after her.

Kid, YMMV. If I had pics of her I'd post them and I would encourage others that have experienced her to share their experiences.

Tyrone Biggins
10-01-08, 06:26
She will rim and eat cum and let you bb anal and cream pie back wih a vengence once she gets orgasmic and pressurecooks 3 to 4 times those of you who know what I mean by pressure cook you like the gripping sensation as her cervix comes slamming down on your little head she is then willing to do all of the above try her at pine tree she won't be back at fantasia fyi yours truely capt sav a ho. PS she could not be saved but I have some wild free memories she used to pay the house fee for me and always freebies then I saved her then I booted her out for getting psychotic on me.
Now I know you're talking bullshit right here. --Are you advertising?!

Tommyah
10-01-08, 12:44
Went to Lavender.

Had about 9 or 10 Girls.

No Million or Cherry or BeBe... Shucks.

Choose Mink.

Slim Korean Girl, really pretty.. Typical slim Asian Body, No enhancements.

Willing to please without affection. No GFE. DFF.

But, super sweet presonality.

Her Hand-n-Soap TS was "Rush Job"..

Kapalua
10-01-08, 13:29
Can anyone tell me how to get in contact with this Michelle and where is she.
"Best Massage By Michelle," telephone: 942-2250, location: 1272 South King Street, second floor (the same building as Golden Massage, on the mauka side of South King Street, Diamond Head of Piikoi Street and Ewa of Keeaumoku Street).

Shavnluvr
10-01-08, 15:19
Anyone been to see her? Just wondered if HE was available.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/861139471.html

Zelgadis21
10-01-08, 17:44
Kid, YMMV. If I had pics of her I'd post them and I would encourage others that have experienced her to share their experiences.If i see pictures of her online I will report it to admin because it is against her wishes. This is also a legal issue because they are private pictures as for your experiences with her that a different matter. I'm just saying be careful when describing the girl your with because of our comments about Penny's tattoos caused police to go down and look for her.

Entrygiver007
10-01-08, 18:05
Now I know you're talking bullshit right here. --Are you advertising?!I have to aggree with T. B., who exactly quit from Fantasia, and the post sure feels like an ad.

Entrygiver007
10-01-08, 18:18
Yeah, I believe she does, I guess its hott for her or something because she loved doing it for long periods after a good masage.

Liampark808
10-02-08, 00:06
Checked out the new pennysaver today and was wondering about Son Kyong's new ad. I confirmed with her that she is now only charging $50, but I didn't inquire about the poi, fresh produce, and hygiene product part of the ad. I'll ask about it tomorrow at my appointment, but it almost sounds like I could get a massage and pay for it with vegetables, poi, and a toothbrush.

Kekehawaii
10-02-08, 03:50

I've seen that small viet girl around from time to time. She was at Hulas for a short time a year ago. I thnk her name was Linda. about 5' maybe 100lbs. 20s cut with a nice b/c rack.

Older Guy
10-02-08, 04:31
I haven't read much in the forum about the Ward places. When I was younger and in better shape, I used to make appointments in the area. It was normally very nice and not as busy as the Ala Moana area.

I've had some health issues taken care of recently and might be able to test out the repairs in the near future. Any information will be of great help. The senior members might remember some of my reports and can PM me for my latest adventure.

Stay safe,
OG

Irz67
10-02-08, 04:59
First, I must thank you prolific posters on these boards. Thanks to your willingness to share information, I visited A's for a haircut (that's really all at this time). Afterward, feeling the need to relieve a little stress, I visited Skye at Nirvana. As several of you have described, she's a really fun, cute, sweetheart. She gave me a great shower, followed by a rigorous massage; complete with tiny Asian woman walking on my back! Due to my inexperience booking time with her (I only booked 1 hour), we only had time for a mutually-enjoyed 69 CBJTC. She must have been on her game, or a case of YMMV, but she really made me feel like it was a fun session for her too. We laughed, flirted, kissed. It's only too bad she'll be on vacation for the next month. I'm already awaiting her return.

In the mean time, there are so many other pleasures to savor. What providers are comparable to Skye with the combination of looks, personality, body (including no or subtle tattoos), and service? I've read a bit about Ivy, Cherry, Penny, and June, but have no idea what they look like, especially compared to Skye. Any help you are willing to provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for the tip about Skye.

Hypo Luxa
10-02-08, 05:54
If i see pictures of her online I will report it to admin because it is against her wishes. This is also a legal issue because they are private pictures as for your experiences with her that a different matter. I'm just saying be careful when describing the girl your with because of our comments about Penny's tattoos caused police to go down and look for her.
Hi Zelgadis21. While you're morally correct about not posting pics against the wishes of girls, the law states that anybody can take a photo of anyone and post/publish it anywhere as long as it is used in an editorial sense. Bulletin Boards are considered editorial. The only time you can't use someone's likeness is if you are profiting from it (such as advertising), or if you intentionally use the picture to humiliate or disparage someone, or if they are nude in a private place (home, restroom, lockerroom, dressing room, etc.)--but nude in public, all bets are off.

But I agree about the posting of stealth pics being wrong morally. I have taken pics of many providers and all have been to the knowledge of the girl. But to take a photo of one without their knowledge, as long as they're not naked in private, is lawful. It's part of the freedom of the press act I believe. Anyway, as a photographer, I've researched this to the hilt.

Jellys
10-02-08, 08:24
I haven't read much in the forum about the Ward places. When I was younger and in better shape, I used to make appointments in the area. It was normally very nice and not as busy as the Ala Moana area.

I've had some health issues taken care of recently and might be able to test out the repairs in the near future. Any information will be of great help. The senior members might remember some of my reports and can PM me for my latest adventure.

Stay safe,

OGIMO the Ward area is not what it used to be back in the day. The last time I've checked there was early 2008 and haven't been back since. As I remember RM was the only one with decent looking providers. GQ, Pink, Rappongi, and SS were all bust.

Tyrone Biggins
10-02-08, 08:28
I have to aggree with T. B., who exactly quit from Fantasia, and the post sure feels like an ad.
Yep. The post sure sounded like an advertisement. The post was just plain too silly to be true. Oh well, fuck it though.
I'll have better shit to post once I get back to PT, CS or VIP! Yay! My all time favs for sure.

Jrad0205
10-02-08, 18:10
Anyone been to see her? Just wondered if HE was available.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/861139471.htmlFrom her add

Sorry, this is not a sexual service. If you are looking for something like that (including hand relief) I do not provide it. Thank you for your understanding.

I haven't seen her but I think it clear.

Kapalua
10-02-08, 20:20
Checked out the new pennysaver today and was wondering about Son Kyong's new ad. I confirmed with her that she is now only charging $50, but I didn't inquire about the poi, fresh produce, and hygiene product part of the ad. I'll ask about it tomorrow at my appointment, but it almost sounds like I could get a massage and pay for it with vegetables, poi, and a toothbrush.
It is an unusual advertisement for a masseuse:

MASSAGE BY
SON KYONG
50% OFF FOR
Cash customers or
Fish, Poi, Vegetables
Eggs, Personal
Hygiene Products, Etc.
It might be interpreted by some readers to mean that a customer could receive a discount by paying her with fish, poi, vegetables, eggs or personal hygiene products, or it might be interpreted by other readers to mean that she's offering to sell such items at a discount.

Mr Okada
10-02-08, 22:28
How is it that you couldn't cum with Michelle--with that excellent technique of hers? She's always gotten me off during the numerous visits I had with her back in the day (Century Center days).Probably because she kinda reminds you of an older aunt type. Don't you think? IMHO. But her technique is quite good. (Both rub and tug) Just need to have a vivid imagination guess.

Un Holy
10-03-08, 06:41
Ivy and June have probably been here the longest. They have been selling their ass many years. June and Ivy are probably the two biggest nymphos on this planet. Penny is a close second and Cherry brings up da rear. All got nice body and do PSE. YMMV good luck. Ivy gone, Penny gone and blah blah blah......

Joe Som
10-03-08, 06:46
IMO the Ward area is not what it used to be back in the day. The last time I've checked there was early 2008 and haven't been back since. As I remember RM was the only one with decent looking providers. GQ, Pink, Rappongi, and SS were all bust.
I agree. JUNK @ the three plex. Even RM is kinda junk. RM has about 3 that are decent, but not worth lining up for.

Eman007
10-03-08, 13:17
[quote]***GET RELAXED TODAY*** (AIEA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2008-10-02, 9:36AM HST

LET US PAMPER YOU TO A RELAXING AND SOOTHING MASSAGE WITH 4-HANDS BY TWO BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY LOCAL ASIAN GIRLS. 4-HANDS SPECIAL ALL DAY LONG. CALL NOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AND BOOK FAST. 422-7230

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

License info: MAE
PostingID: 863923981[quote]Went to this establishment here is my report. Location. Was told to park outside and wait on the street in my car, till someone came out to get me, behind a Fil style house with wrought iron gate and lots of plants, residential, massage area behind main house in what seems to be a converted attached residential unit, dirty tile flooring.

Booking. Overbooked, took shower in avg cleanliness bathroom, was told to wait, sat on couch in hallway for 10 mins, in towel, rather than put on all my clothes! Other patron passed me by sitting in the damn hallway in a towel, kinda ghetto, had to wait 15 mins.

Massage. Had to lie on table for 10 mins and actually had to say "hello" anyone coming in? As I had to get to an appointment, already wasted over 30 mins! Massage table was in what seemed to be a small "living room adjacent to the small kitchen table. Room was hot and ac was not on, had to request it to be cooler!

Actual massage. Was asked where "attention" was needed or requested, I told her (by the way, neither of the females in there were either "beautiful or sexy", one was heavy and the other was kinda plain local looking, that was for sure IMHO, not that this matters if the massage and possible HE was awesome right fellow mongerers? )that the lower back and legs were in need of attention due to some serious labor I had been doing in a side job renovating. Massage was lame and lazy, more like rubbing and trying to hit some possible "pressure points". No enthuasiam, probably because of the overbooking and too many patrons.

HE?. On the flip, she opened my leg and pushed the thigh up, rubbing the inner thighs ALOT. This got little jimmy waking up and it suddenly seemed she got offended. I told her it was a reaction to the closeness ot her hands to my nutsack, seemed like she got more offended. I didn't touch, comment or make any reference to wanting any extras, but she continued to open the other thigh and do the same. Although she sounded offended she continued to rub the same area, so I thought it was weird, but go figure. I only stayed for 30 mins in actual massage due to waiting before and while on the table. I paid hourly fee. Damage. 60

Overall impression. Don't waste your time, no personality, not happy in her endeavor, dirty floors, not sure about the "cleanliness" of the table as I didn't see her change the sheets after prior customer and the face piece was cloth as well. Not sure she changed that either, cause when the prior customer left, she came out talked to me behind him and then told me to go in and wait on the table.

I was also troubled about the ad of 4 hand massage by 2 beautiful and sexy local girls, maybe there are other girls there, cause those two sure werent either. AND why would someone get offended if their ad alluded to 2 sexy and beautiful local girls doing a 4 hand. B-O-G-U-S if nothing else.

Hope this helps all your other HE mongerers!

Lkjhgf
10-03-08, 16:34
My army buddy came to town for a visit, we went to dinner at Ruth Cris then Femme Nu for drinks. By now we wanted to get layed. Went to lavender to see my ATF Apple, that was on vacation till middle of the month, Cherry and Million not there.

I Remember I use to see Kelly that was at Nirvana, now at Ichinan, so he went first and I went for coffee, upon returning, now he wants to see the new girl Sa'a.

I proceeded with Kelly, man this is a new Kelly put on a few pounds to be just right, a beach girl tan tight tight 10 body 5'2, 105 pound, 33, 23, 32C nature, nice legs, long hair, cute and pretty, DDG.

Got a body to body TS and a good wash, then back to the room, massage was kinda so-so more of a soft sexual rub, then cbj, 69 her till she cum, half way in to the 69 she did her self till she cum. Did the ccg, cds, mish till I came.

Showed again and ask her who was better me or the guy before, well! This guy is still the king AOL.

My buddy is not going home he's waiting for Apple to return, and see Kelly again and show me he's better. We have a bet 25 per cent for each of our shares, if I win Kelly will be 10 persent.

My army buddy is also my business partner, and all this is company business expense called entertainment.

Lkjhgf
10-03-08, 16:40
My army buddy came to town for a visit,we went to dinner at Ruth Cris then Femme Nu for drinks. By now we wanted to get layed. Went to lavender to see my ATF Apple, that was on vacation till middle of the month,Cherry and Million not there.

I Remember I use to see Kelly that was at Nirvana, now at Ichinan, so he went first and I went for coffee, upon returning, now he wants to see the new girl Sa'a.

I proceeded with Kelly, man this is a new Kelly put on a few pounds to be just right, a beach girl tan tight tight 10 body 5'2, 105 pound, 33,23,32C nature,nice legs, long hair, cute and pretty, DDG.

Got a body to body TS and a good wash, then back to the room, massage was kinda so-so more of a soft sexual rub, then cbj,69 her till she cum, half way in to the 69 she did her self till she cum. Did the ccg,cds,mish till I came.

Showed again and ask her who was better me or the guy before, well! this guy is still the king AOL.

My buddy is not going home he's waiting for Apple to return, and see Kelly again and show me he's better.We have a bet 25 per cent for each of our shares, if I win Kelly will be getting 10 per cent.

My army buddy is also my business partner, and all this is company business expense called entertainment.

Jbravo
10-04-08, 01:18
Had me some Hana at Ichiban, as Kelly was busy

Pleasantly pleasing--lfk, cbj, cg, mish, ds finish.

Will repeat if Kelly is busy again.

Puna Boi
10-04-08, 02:20
Afta reading a few reviews, headed for some rubdowns earlier dis week. First stop was Thai Hawaiian:

Wanted Nui because of the review for da 4 hand, but she was booked for a couple hours and took a newbie named Pam. Cute in da 85 lbs Spinna variety, but made an ugly face every time I tried talking to her, maybe she didn't understand english too good. Dey offered to have her rub my back in da shower, but I guess she chickened out because no one came in while I was in dere. Massage was pretty standard. She rubbed da okole a bit, but not da rim at all, and kept a bit of distance between the sack and jr. Rubbed da inner leg plenty before da flip and I got a semi which she looked totally offended by when she saw. Got Akua pretty stiff again when she massaged da belly, but didn't offer anything and just kept da ugly look on her face whenever I tried for talk. Heard plenty playful talk between da otha customers and therapists but none of dat in my room! Overall was just standard...no HE, no offer.
L=6, A=5, S=7

Thursday night tried Siam and wanted to see who dis Nina was, but just let da cards fall where dey may and got a lady name Palani...Winna! Said she was ova 40, but I woulda guessed a little younger. Had a smokin' bod with an upper half dat I could lose my whole face in! Massage was good with plenty attention to da rear and inner thigh...On da flip had a semi again, and got plenty hard just watchin' her body as she was rubbing. She was very professional and just let her hands work around Akua wit little bit brushing by every now and then along him and little brushes by da sack. Put a thick pillow behind my head which let those big titties press into my forehead while she worked on my chest from behind my head. Got very low during an extended belly massage and I thought maybe she may offer da HE, but no go. Next time I'll ask, but didn't want to because it was my first time dere and dey don't know me at all, plus I look haole and clean cut, so maybe she thught I was LE. Definitely will repeat.

L=8, A=9, S=8...put a bikini on her and add a HE and it would be perfect service!

Blake123
10-04-08, 05:16
[quote]***GET RELAXED TODAY*** (AIEA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2008-10-02, 9:36AM HST

LET US PAMPER YOU TO A RELAXING AND SOOTHING MASSAGE WITH 4-HANDS BY TWO BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY LOCAL ASIAN GIRLS. 4-HANDS SPECIAL ALL DAY LONG. CALL NOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AND BOOK FAST. 422-7230

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

License info: MAE

PostingID: 863923981[quote]Went to this establishment here is my report. Location. Was told to park outside and wait on the street in my car, till someone came out to get me, behind a Fil style house with wrought iron gate and lots of plants, residential, massage area behind main house in what seems to be a converted attached residential unit, dirty tile flooring.

Booking. Overbooked, took shower in avg cleanliness bathroom, was told to wait, sat on couch in hallway for 10 mins, in towel, rather than put on all my clothes! Other patron passed me by sitting in the damn hallway in a towel, kinda ghetto, had to wait 15 mins.

Massage. Had to lie on table for 10 mins and actually had to say "hello" anyone coming in? As I had to get to an appointment, already wasted over 30 mins! Massage table was in what seemed to be a small "living room adjacent to the small kitchen table. Room was hot and ac was not on, had to request it to be cooler!

Actual massage. Was asked where "attention" was needed or requested, I told her (by the way, neither of the females in there were either "beautiful or sexy", one was heavy and the other was kinda plain local looking, that was for sure IMHO, not that this matters if the massage and possible HE was awesome right fellow mongerers? )that the lower back and legs were in need of attention due to some serious labor I had been doing in a side job renovating. Massage was lame and lazy, more like rubbing and trying to hit some possible "pressure points". No enthuasiam, probably because of the overbooking and too many patrons.

HE?. On the flip, she opened my leg and pushed the thigh up, rubbing the inner thighs ALOT. This got little jimmy waking up and it suddenly seemed she got offended. I told her it was a reaction to the closeness ot her hands to my nutsack, seemed like she got more offended. I didn't touch, comment or make any reference to wanting any extras, but she continued to open the other thigh and do the same. Although she sounded offended she continued to rub the same area, so I thought it was weird, but go figure. I only stayed for 30 mins in actual massage due to waiting before and while on the table. I paid hourly fee. Damage. 60

Overall impression. Don't waste your time, no personality, not happy in her endeavor, dirty floors, not sure about the "cleanliness" of the table as I didn't see her change the sheets after prior customer and the face piece was cloth as well. Not sure she changed that either, cause when the prior customer left, she came out talked to me behind him and then told me to go in and wait on the table.

I was also troubled about the ad of 4 hand massage by 2 beautiful and sexy local girls, maybe there are other girls there, cause those two sure werent either. AND why would someone get offended if their ad alluded to 2 sexy and beautiful local girls doing a 4 hand. B-O-G-U-S if nothing else.

Hope this helps all your other HE mongerers!I called them yesterday for an appointment, but they didn't have any openings. Now that I've read your report, I don't care to see them.

Thanks much for the detailed report and for TOFTT.

Tyrone Biggins
10-04-08, 06:49
I've read some reports on Kelly and I am actually thinking of trying her sometime this month. How is she with first time customers though? Does she rush new customers and is the good service only for the regulars? Just wondering.

Hawaiiborn808
10-04-08, 12:51
It is an unusual advertisement for a masseuse:

It might be interpreted by some readers to mean that a customer could receive a discount by paying her with fish, poi, vegetables, eggs or personal hygiene products, or it might be interpreted by other readers to mean that she's offering to sell such items at a discount.I tried calling for an appointment but she did not pick-up. Where is Son Kyong's location? I could not find an address when I searched the past threads.

Mahalo

Wet And Wild
10-04-08, 13:10
I've read some reports on Kelly and I am actually thinking of trying her sometime this month. How is she with first time customers though? Does she rush new customers and is the good service only for the regulars? Just wondering.

Had her for the first time about a month ago and after the usual talk about being sure that I was not LE the fun began. There was no rush service and I've got to say that she's one of my ATF.

Lkjhgf
10-04-08, 13:36
I've read some reports on Kelly and I am actually thinking of trying her sometime this month. How is she with first time customers though? Does she rush new customers and is the good service only for the regulars? Just wondering.Well Ty, First timers, if you good looking like me you can stay for ever, na just kidding. My first time no rush stay over my time, service was great, but not sure for others, and I was short of funds, ask her if she wanted hold my
cel while I go to the car to get it, replied no need next time ok, upon returning she was sleeping. Kindna layed back local style person.

Just be nice, most of them are sweet and caring, but of cause you get some bad ones around.

If you need it right away call first, mama nice and helpfull.

Also remember Apple is great too, well thats another story.

Good Luck, Stay Safe

Hypo Luxa
10-04-08, 14:19
I've only seen her once as my first time with her was very average. She may just have been having a bad day!

Haolemonger
10-04-08, 14:31
Does ruby still work at China Spa?

Rastakid
10-04-08, 16:06
Afta reading a few reviews, headed for some rubdowns earlier dis week. First stop was Thai Hawaiian:

Wanted Nui because of the review for da 4 hand, but she was booked for a couple hours and took a newbie named Pam. Cute in da 85 lbs Spinna variety, but made an ugly face every time I tried talking to her, maybe she didn't understand english too good. Dey offered to have her rub my back in da shower, but I guess she chickened out because no one came in while I was in dere. Massage was pretty standard. She rubbed da okole a bit, but not da rim at all, and kept a bit of distance between the sack and jr. Rubbed da inner leg plenty before da flip and I got a semi which she looked totally offended by when she saw. Got Akua pretty stiff again when she massaged da belly, but didn't offer anything and just kept da ugly look on her face whenever I tried for talk. Heard plenty playful talk between da otha customers and therapists but none of dat in my room! Overall was just standard...no HE, no offer.
L=6, A=5, S=7

Thursday night tried Siam and wanted to see who dis Nina was, but just let da cards fall where dey may and got a lady name Palani...Winna! Said she was ova 40, but I woulda guessed a little younger. Had a smokin' bod with an upper half dat I could lose my whole face in! Massage was good with plenty attention to da rear and inner thigh...On da flip had a semi again, and got plenty hard just watchin' her body as she was rubbing. She was very professional and just let her hands work around Akua wit little bit brushing by every now and then along him and little brushes by da sack. Put a thick pillow behind my head which let those big titties press into my forehead while she worked on my chest from behind my head. Got very low during an extended belly massage and I thought maybe she may offer da HE, but no go. Next time I'll ask, but didn't want to because it was my first time dere and dey don't know me at all, plus I look haole and clean cut, so maybe she thught I was LE. Definitely will repeat.

L=8, A=9, S=8...put a bikini on her and add a HE and it would be perfect service!If you actually read the previous post of these establishments, you would know that HE is very rare at either place, actually never saw a report of Siam offering HE and only a couple rare 4 hand incidents from Thai Hawaiian, I would actually say your barking up the wrong tree even if you were Thai. IMHO obviously, the massage is good, but I wouldn't expect extras from those places.

Simtiki
10-04-08, 17:13
I've read some reports on Kelly and I am actually thinking of trying her sometime this month. How is she with first time customers though? Does she rush new customers and is the good service only for the regulars? Just wondering.She was great from the 1st time and has been great since.

Myster
10-04-08, 18:11
Went to PT in the daylight and the pickins were very slim. I've expected it but I didn't think it was that bad. They brought in Toy. I said, in a nice way, I'll come back. Apparently, someone before me did the same.

Went around the corner to CS and visited Paula. She looked okay but it was all rushed. No table shower, no foreplay, no massage. I showered myself and ended up back in the room. I laid down she went right into the deed. Covered mish, cg, doggie, and ended in mish.

Thai, 5'0, 105lbs, from Texas, and about 30 years. L-6, A-7, S-6.

If it's any consolation, I imagined that she was A. She has a little bit of A's look. Nonetheless, I wouldn't repeat.

StripedFashion
10-04-08, 20:06
I was going to put this little ditty in one of the escorts threads, but it made more sense to put it here.

For all of you who haven't seen the famed Mei Ling (personal MT favorite) of China Mary and wondered what she looked like, IMHO she closely resembles Eros escort: Treasure. Well sorta 'ish. Features & shape of face are similar. Height & hair-style/color also look the same. Mei Ling however has braces and is a bit more fit, body-wise.

While Treasure reviews are mixed (reports of being a ROB, etc), Mei Ling's ratings are usually stellar.

For the MT saavy like Skullz, Bar Butterfly, etc. Chu guys tink? Look like, right?

StripedFashion

Makana9
10-04-08, 21:32
Needed a massage, body aching pulling these 12elves, now 10days straight.

Decided on Michele, by Golden Massage, across A's & Tienan.

I wanted something, and since a couple of good braddahz hea, rec her (u know who you are) I made appt. , 1st one, and set.

Showered before I went, she called she stuck in traffic, so just wait around.

Seen her before when she was at CC, but it has been a long while.

Carol Kai? Not sure, I think someone else, but can't think of her now.

Mid 50s, wearing white shorts, see through blouse, cool.

Got undressed, massage started. Pretty good to me, YMMV, I like this type, the kneading, can feel the muscles popping. We made idle chit chat, how is the stock mkt. , busy no busy? Stuff like that.

Massaged the butt pretty good, brushed the boys on occasion.

On the Flip, worked my thighs&calves good, she saw akua growing, asked if he like massage too. YUPPS. Did her seductive starte, some moaning, no Seka or Candy, but its cool. Works it up, she let my hands roam, 1st over the clothes, then under, rubbed her nips got pretty hard (felt like she had a job, but whatevas), snuck my hand under her shorts and right before I got to her kitty she said not now. Okie dokie. She remember me now, I take awhile, unless its BBBJ. So she picked the pace up, and thar she blows, she got too close, squirted her chin. Ooppsss

Wiped up akua with hot towel, took shower, made some chit chat. Off my way to Champions for the game.

L-6 P-8 A-8 S-9 good massage. IMHO. Thats me how I like it

Will return. Probably next week

Enjoy

Mr Okada
10-05-08, 00:46
Had me some Hana at Ichiban, as Kelly was busy

Pleasantly pleasing--lfk, cbj, cg, mish, ds finish.

Will repeat if Kelly is busy again.Any 411 on Hana and Kelly you want to share?

Seenum
10-05-08, 06:48
Does anyone have cherrys #?

Sugaray
10-05-08, 14:26
Met her last night seems to be very busy only got in because of someone canceled his lost, very sweet beautiful girl just like her pics on CL nice TS light massage, cbj long time, HJ then mish, ds, finished with her on top no rush, have to set up appt most nights she says for after 6pm her number is 386-9956.

L 9.5
S 9.5
A 9.5

$.5-+200

Seenum
10-05-08, 19:06
Does ruby still work at China Spa?I think you should change your name to ruby red.

Jbravo
10-05-08, 20:50
Any 411 on Hana and Kelly you want to share?Korean from L.A., mid 30's, 5'1" or so, slim(105lbs or so), 33 b's with nice nips, nice thin waist great for DS. loves DATY, and CBJ above avg IMHO. She won't be here for long. In all, a good time. Reminds me bit of Ruby at Lavender, only Hana can carry on a conversation.

Blacroix
10-05-08, 20:55
Does anyone have a detailed list of parking lots or structures close to the AMP's? I always have a hell of a time finding cheap or free parking within walking distances. Much thanks in advance for any info.

Kapalua
10-05-08, 23:45
I tried calling for an appointment but she did not pick-up. Where is Son Kyong's location? I could not find an address when I searched the past threads.
A previous report said that she was located in Century Center (1750 Kalakaua Avenue). Might want to call again until you're able to contact her. Providers who purposely don't include an address in their advertisements usually don't want unknown people showing up without an appointment.

Kekehawaii
10-06-08, 00:00
I was going to put this little ditty in one of the escorts threads, but it made more sense to put it here.

For all of you who haven't seen the famed Mei Ling (personal MT favorite) of China Mary and wondered what she looked like, IMHO she closely resembles Eros escort: Treasure. Well sorta 'ish. Features & shape of face are similar. Height & hair-style/color also look the same. Mei Ling however has braces and is a bit more fit, body-wise.

While Treasure reviews are mixed (reports of being a ROB, etc), Mei Ling's ratings are usually stellar.

For the MT saavy like Skullz, Bar Butterfly, etc. Chu guys tink? Look like, right?

StripedFashion

Ummmm.. not quite, but some similarities. ML IMHO is a little cuter. It sucks now b/c you need to set up an appt with Mary. Before you could go almost anytime. Now whe only comes in by appt.

Kapalua
10-06-08, 00:50
Does anyone have a detailed list of parking lots or structures close to the AMP's? I always have a hell of a time finding cheap or free parking within walking distances. Much thanks in advance for any info.
Never have I seen a "detailed list." If you ask about parking for one specific AMP, you may receive a better response from the forum membership.

Surfer Ten
10-06-08, 01:11
Tried to get an appointment several times and got voice mail. Finally got in touch and made appointment. She has a small room located on the side of her townhouse in Aiea which she just had renovated into her massage studio. She asked if I wanted a shower, I told her that I already had one at the gym. I took off my clothes while chit chatting with her. I lay face down on the table and she started with my upper back massaging the knots out of my trap and shoulder areas. She then moved down to my butt and legs getting closer and closer to the boys, and then without any warning, brushed her fingertips lightly across the boys and up my crack! Made me jump and she laughed. She then got up on the table and straddled my legs while massaging my back. She was wearing a light summer dress and I loved the feel her smooth bare thighs against my skin and could feel the heat of her crotch as she rubbed it against my ass and lower back as she massaged me.

She got up off the table and grabbed my left arm, stretched it out and then put my hand between her thighs, holding it in place and started massaging my shoulder blade area. I was tripping out! I mean the massage felt great, but her streching my arm out by straddling my hand made my cock throb as I began to fondle her inner thighs. She had a good grip on my hand so I had to really work to inch my way up to her crotch. As I got close, she laughed and then pulled away. She went around to the other side and did the same. This time I was prepared for it so I managed to work my hand up to where I had my thumb rubbing up against her pussy (outside her thong).

After a bit, she asked me to turn over. I did and as she came close to me I put my hand under her dress and started fondling her ass. She asked me if I wanted her to take it off and I said YES! She said "you better give me a good tip" and then laughed.

Shit man! She looked so f**king hot! I don't know if any of you have seen her up close but her ebony skin is flawless! Her skin is silky smooth and she is in incredible shape! Everything is in perfect proportion! Her legs and ass are to die for!

Anyway, by now my head is spinning, my heart is pounding and she is up on the table between my legs slowly stroking my rock hard cock. Her HJ is very good. Alternating between soft and hard strokes, long and short, playing with my balls and gently fingering my ass. After a while, she asks are you ok? I say yes, it feels good, but I really need to touch you. She says ok and gets off the table and stands on my left side continuing the HJ. I begin fondling her gorgeous ass and work my way into her crack. I try to move the thong away so that I can touch her sweet asshole but she tells me no. I then prop myself up so that I can touch her pussy with my right hand. I begin rubbing her pussy through her thong and after a while she begins to hump my hand and closes her eyes. I can feel her getting hot and very wet and I can't hold back to save my life. I come really hard and shoot all over myself!

She gets some tissue and gently wipes me down. She offers me a shower and as I am trying to get up off the table after that mind blowing orgasm, she tells me "look what you've done, you made my panties all wet! Now I am going to have to change! You are a bad boy! " With that, I put the finger I was rubbing her with under my nose, sniffed deeply and then licked it like it was a melting popsicle. She laughed and slapped my arm saying that I was a naughty boy.

I took a shower and before leaving asked her if it would be possible to get FS. She said no I don't do that. As I hugged her before leaving, I told her that I would definitely be back. Then before I let her go, I whispered in her ear that "maybe next time I'll get lucky". She laughed and then gave me a light slap on my ass and said, "you never know".

Shit! You know I'll be back!

Total Damage: $. 20 for the hr + 40 tip. Best $. 60 I ever spent!

Hikari50
10-06-08, 03:51
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/854945262.html

relax and enjoy (waikiki)
Reply to: serv-854945262@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-25, 8:18AM HST

relax and enjoy a great massage
available 9am-9pm m-f
available 10am-10pm weekends
by appointment only
parking available
free showers
$80 standard massage
100 deep therapeutic
150 personal body massage
all sessions run 1hr or more
35yrs old female masseuse
call only if you'd like to make appointment
808-386-4377

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* License info: cml nonhslAnyone tried the "personal body massage"? I had a feeling it was that blond who was here a year ago, but not sure.

Tyrone Biggins
10-06-08, 05:28
Thanks guys for the input on Kelly at Happiness. I think I'll give her a try.

To Lkjhgf: If I am better looking than you are, maybe I'll have a better time with Kelly than you have?! haha J/K! =)

To Simitiki: Cool

To Hypo Luxa: I know what you mean. I've been there and done that especially with Mia/Mya from PT. She was one grumpy little b**ch. Rushed too much and I didn't get the whole hour. However I got to play her ass around three times saying that I was going to cum when I wasn't. I kept telling her to do this and that because it would make me cum quicker. Everytime I didn't, I told her to do something else.

Don't see Mia/Mya from PT. She is a ROB and a major B**CH!

Tow Man
10-06-08, 06:03
Does anyone have a detailed list of parking lots or structures close to the AMP's? I always have a hell of a time finding cheap or free parking within walking distances. Much thanks in advance for any info.Do not park directly across Lavender (Choi's Garden) as it becomes a tow away zone after 11 PM every night.

Kinda8
10-06-08, 11:09
Looking for some good service in the central area. Any suggestions for pearl city relaxation?

Gen Shipseki
10-06-08, 15:24
Sounds like SK is going off the deep end. I'm not sure who helps her with the wording in her ads, but it sounds like a combo of Kor-Englishee and Kor-Logic. I used to go see her a few years back and the massage was excellent w/ a great HE. But the only part missing was the personality. I think she was going through a difficult time and seemed that she had issues w/ men.

I tried calling for an appointment but she did not pick-up. Where is Son Kyong's location? I could not find an address when I searched the past threads.

Mahalo

My Philosophy
10-06-08, 17:13
Saw Cindy here. Cute 28 yo Korean chick with dimples, skinny like Stephanie Lum. Enjoyed her service and tight nani, will repeat.

Mr Okada
10-06-08, 20:35
Korean from L.A., mid 30's, 5'1" or so, slim(105lbs or so), 33 b's with nice nips, nice thin waist great for DS. loves DATY, and CBJ above avg IMHO. She won't be here for long. In all, a good time. Reminds me bit of Ruby at Lavender, only Hana can carry on a conversation.Thanks for the 411. Haven't had so much fun looking for ****** since the military days abroad and this forum makes it much easier to find the good ones and more importantly avoid the bad ones.

Rastakid
10-06-08, 21:25
Jhes Rasta. I can read. Just offering my experience if dats okay wit you.Just hate to see a fellow mongerer chase the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and find out it's just choclate candy, I know the girls at Thai Hawaiian tease, but seldomly give in, and nobody talks about Siam even lighting up the rainbow.

Cudad
10-07-08, 01:24
Went to PT in the daylight and the pickins were very slim. I've expected it but I didn't think it was that bad. They brought in Toy. I said, in a nice way, I'll come back. Apparently, someone before me did the same.

Went around the corner to CS and visited Paula. She looked okay but it was all rushed. No table shower, no foreplay, no massage. I showered myself and ended up back in the room. I laid down she went right into the deed. Covered mish, cg, doggie, and ended in mish.

Thai, 5'0, 105lbs, from Texas, and about 30 years. L-6, A-7, S-6.

If it's any consolation, I imagined that she was A. She has a little bit of A's look. Nonetheless, I wouldn't repeat.Thanks for the heads up. Now that I know she's still in the area, I definitely have to go see her soon, just like I was saying earlier.

I would attribute your showering issue to it most likely being the first time you went to see her. She may want to get to know people before she gets comfortable with giving them a shower.

As for the foreplay thing, how many times have we heard that women often think men don't spend enough time on it, while some men feel that simply getting undressed should be enough. Whether or not this is actually the case, she may have heard something similar, and was just trying to meet you in the middle.

And when it comes to a massage, well let's be honest for a minute, if all you really wanted was a massage, there are plenty of providers that offer nothing more for somewhat less.

As for me, I like sex enough that I wouldn't complain about spending the maximum amount of time possible on the sex.

I guess you could say I generally view a massage as one road to sex, rather than sex as one road to a massage. And if I can avoid roads altogether, and just get right down to business, so much the better!

I'm really not trying to rag on you, Bro. So, I hope it doesn't sound that way. It's just that my experience with Paula definitely went way better than what you've described here; and I write that off to one YMMV thing.

So, that's why I would rate her about 3 points higher across the board, and why the only reason I'm still in the "definitely would repeat" stage, (vs the "already have repeated" stage), has to do with the schedule I've been keeping lately.

But, I know I'm hardly only voice on this Forum, and that's why I value hearing what the rest of you have to say about your experiences.

Magnod
10-07-08, 04:16
Tried to get an appointment several times and got voice mail. Finally got in touch and made appointment. She has a small room located on the side of her townhouse in Aiea which she just had renovated into her massage studio. She asked if I wanted a shower, I told her that I already had one at the gym. I took off my clothes while chit chatting with her. I lay face down on the table and she started with my upper back massaging the knots out of my trap and shoulder areas. She then moved down to my butt and legs getting closer and closer to the boys, and then without any warning, brushed her fingertips lightly across the boys and up my crack! Made me jump and she laughed. She then got up on the table and straddled my legs while massaging my back. She was wearing a light summer dress and I loved the feel her smooth bare thighs against my skin and could feel the heat of her crotch as she rubbed it against my ass and lower back as she massaged me.

She got up off the table and grabbed my left arm, stretched it out and then put my hand between her thighs, holding it in place and started massaging my shoulder blade area. I was tripping out! I mean the massage felt great, but her streching my arm out by straddling my hand made my cock throb as I began to fondle her inner thighs. She had a good grip on my hand so I had to really work to inch my way up to her crotch. As I got close, she laughed and then pulled away. She went around to the other side and did the same. This time I was prepared for it so I managed to work my hand up to where I had my thumb rubbing up against her pussy (outside her thong).

After a bit, she asked me to turn over. I did and as she came close to me I put my hand under her dress and started fondling her ass. She asked me if I wanted her to take it off and I said YES! She said "you better give me a good tip" and then laughed.

Shit man! She looked so f**king hot! I don't know if any of you have seen her up close but her ebony skin is flawless! Her skin is silky smooth and she is in incredible shape! Everything is in perfect proportion! Her legs and ass are to die for!

Anyway, by now my head is spinning, my heart is pounding and she is up on the table between my legs slowly stroking my rock hard cock. Her HJ is very good. Alternating between soft and hard strokes, long and short, playing with my balls and gently fingering my ass. After a while, she asks are you ok? I say yes, it feels good, but I really need to touch you. She says ok and gets off the table and stands on my left side continuing the HJ. I begin fondling her gorgeous ass and work my way into her crack. I try to move the thong away so that I can touch her sweet asshole but she tells me no. I then prop myself up so that I can touch her pussy with my right hand. I begin rubbing her pussy through her thong and after a while she begins to hump my hand and closes her eyes. I can feel her getting hot and very wet and I can't hold back to save my life. I come really hard and shoot all over myself!

She gets some tissue and gently wipes me down. She offers me a shower and as I am trying to get up off the table after that mind blowing orgasm, she tells me "look what you've done, you made my panties all wet! Now I am going to have to change! You are a bad boy! " With that, I put the finger I was rubbing her with under my nose, sniffed deeply and then licked it like it was a melting popsicle. She laughed and slapped my arm saying that I was a naughty boy.

I took a shower and before leaving asked her if it would be possible to get FS. She said no I don't do that. As I hugged her before leaving, I told her that I would definitely be back. Then before I let her go, I whispered in her ear that "maybe next time I'll get lucky". She laughed and then gave me a light slap on my ass and said, "you never know".

Sounds expensive for HJ.

Blake123
10-07-08, 04:38

Thanks for the detailed report--that's what we like to see. But, you forgot to give us her phone number. Please?

Kapalua
10-07-08, 06:35
But, you forgot to give us her phone number. Please?
Her advertisement on craigslist (below) provides a telephone number of 699-3488.

Full body massage (aiea)
Date: 2008-10-01, 11:55AM HST

Relaxing and Soothing massage by a cute wonderful therapist! Enjoy your pain relief and Have A Better Day! Call 699-3488

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* License info: lmt

PostingID: 862811833

Kapalua
10-07-08, 07:00
Is this the same Yumi that has adds on CL from time to time?
Recently saw two CL (craigslist) advertisements using the name "Yumi." One of the ads refers to a "petite young Japanese girl" named Yumi, but the Yumi from Nirvana is neither "petite" nor Japanese. The other ad provides a photo of a woman described as "mixed Asian," who is not the Yumi from Nirvana. Additionally, both of the ads say "outcall only." So to answer your question, it doesn't seem that the Yumi from Nirvana is advertising on CL.

Captin Crunch
10-07-08, 12:33
The Yumi that's been advertising on CL used to be a downtown SW.

Strong Mojo
10-07-08, 12:41
BB is correct. Yumi is a streetwalker that runs ads on CL. I think that she still partners up with a blonde girl to provide threesomes.

There are some reviews on her from last year. If I remember correctly she was pretty wicked.

sm

Kapalua
10-07-08, 18:25
The Yumi that's been advertising on CL used to be a downtown SW.
One of the two CL advertisements mentioned in my prior message provides a photo that shows a face. (The other advertisement just has a "headless" photo.) Attached below is the photo that shows a face.

Lonely Wolf
10-08-08, 03:03
Met her last night seems to be very busy only got in because of someone canceled his lost, very sweet beautiful girl just like her pics on CL nice TS light massage, cbj long time, HJ then mish, ds, finished with her on top no rush, have to set up appt most nights she says for after 6pm her number is 386-9956.

L 9.5
S 9.5
A 9.5

$.5-+200So this is the one fro CL. from her pics she looks good, but was kind of thinking she was not real.

Damn. I really wish I was still living in honolulu, moved out to Maui and been living here for the past 10 years and, man do I miss the strip joints, AMP's and Hostess bars. Maui has Sh*t. Nothing.

Now even having this web site to post to, not sure if this was around 10 years ago. If so I would have posted info on all the girlsI used to see and the Strip bars, AMP's and Hosted bars, who knows might have helped out some of the long timers on this site.

Mr Chin
10-08-08, 07:50
Yumi at Nirvana is much hotter than this girl in the photo!

Mikasoto
10-08-08, 12:18
Called last week. She has now raised her "basic" rate to $. 50. Asked why so high, said she bought a new outfit for the sessions. Told her I would pass, even though she said a HE was included. Too many others out there.

Cleanman
10-08-08, 18:31
Saw Cindy here. Cute 28 yo Korean chick with dimples, skinny like Stephanie Lum. Enjoyed her service and tight nani, will repeat.Anyone got the number to VIP. I want to call before I go to book with Cindy for an early appointment .

Kapalua
10-08-08, 20:05
Anyone got the number to VIP.
A phone number for VIP is 591-0160.

Azulsux
10-08-08, 23:04
Could anyone describe what kyanna looks like please. Ethnicity?

Thank you.

Starfox64
10-08-08, 23:34
Anyone got the number to VIP. I want to call before I go to book with Cindy for an early appointment .Cindy is really cute but expect standard service and only semi GFE (no eye contact, no LK or DFK, no touching down below, and everything covered). If not for her dimples she wouldn't be worth it. Her TS is pretty good though. I would recommend mini or michelle.

Blake123
10-09-08, 03:33
I visited Kyanna today. She's set up in a small room (so small my head nearly touched the ceiling, and I'm 5' 11") in a townhouse in Aiea. The room is clean and equipped with a shower. She started with a regular massage on my back area, but it turned sensual as she began lightly stroking me between the legs, butt and balls. When I turned over, she continued with the light stroking, including jr. She is very, very good at teasing and gives an excellent HJ. While all this was going on, I had my hands all over her ass and pussy (she said no probing, please). Kyanna told me she is Indian (the Asian type). I'd say she's about 5' 8", and she has a very tight body. I'd rate her body an 8. I'd rate higher, but I personally think she's lacking in the tit department--looked like a small A cup and not firm. Nipples are pierced. I'd rate her face a 7. Attitude and service = a big fat 10. Very nice and friendly. $120 + $40 tip. Probably the only negative aspect is her massage room setup. It's within view of surrounding townhouses, and I can only imagine what the neighbors are thinking, seeing a constant flow of men enter and leave her place each day. Also, there is no lock on the door (which exits outside) to her room. As I was getting the massage, I kept thinking that anyone (including LE) could have suddenly entered the room without warning. May not repeat because I don't like the obvious and unsecure location.

Da Game
10-09-08, 08:54
Honolulu Advertiser reports:

Arson suspected in minor Young Street fire

Police last night opened an arson investigation into a fire that caused minor damage to a Makiki business unit at 1344 Young St.

Honolulu Fire Department Capt. Earle Kealoha said the 8:45 p.m. fire was started by a plastic bag thrown over a wall at the unit which exploded to flames. Damage to the unit was contained to a patio-type area, Kealoha said.

Police have made no arrests.

I knew they had some hot chicks, but this crazy. On the serious side, I hope no one was hurt.

Daspbrah
10-09-08, 08:57
Probably the only negative aspect is her massage room setup. It's within view of surrounding townhouses, and I can only imagine what the neighbors are thinking, seeing a constant flow of men enter and leave her place each day. Also, there is no lock on the door (which exits outside) to her room. As I was getting the massage, I kept thinking that anyone (including LE) could have suddenly entered the room without warning. May not repeat because I don't like the obvious and unsecure location.

This is also a concern of mine anywhere. Specifically regarding overall secured privacy and the area not being a discreet location. Anyone else have any problems or felt uncomfortable? Are we being observed and could our mongering participation be compromised by LE, especially in a residential area?

It is all about safe mongering here. We must anonymously protect each other by the unspoken "mongerer code." Otherwise it's just not fun. Although her intentions were good to be a wholesome provider, I don't think Kyanna thought it through thoroughly about the other half of the "experience." Safety and privacy. Is there anything we can do to rectify the situation?

Das P Brah

Tadhook
10-09-08, 09:54
Honolulu Advertiser reports:

Arson suspected in minor Young Street fire

Police last night opened an arson investigation into a fire that caused minor damage to a Makiki business unit at 1344 Young St.

Honolulu Fire Department Capt. Earle Kealoha said the 8:45 p.m. fire was started by a plastic bag thrown over a wall at the unit which exploded to flames. Damage to the unit was contained to a patio-type area, Kealoha said.

Police have made no arrests.

I knew they had some hot chicks, but this crazy. On the serious side, I hope no one was hurt.
I think that's the location for Imperial.

Cruise808
10-09-08, 10:11
Kind of high $ for a rt place, no? Just my opinion but thanks for the info.

Kapalua
10-09-08, 10:16
fire at or near Nirvana?

I think that's the location for Imperial.
The address provided in the news report is the address of the building that contains Imperial, although it is a multi-unit building. Nirvana is at 1334 Young Street (#214). Imperial is at 1344 Young Street (#2A).

Magnod
10-09-08, 12:54
I visited Kyanna today. She's set up in a small room (so small my head nearly touched the ceiling, and I'm 5' 11") in a townhouse in Aiea. The room is clean and equipped with a shower. She started with a regular massage on my back area, but it turned sensual as she began lightly stroking me between the legs, butt and balls. When I turned over, she continued with the light stroking, including jr. She is very, very good at teasing and gives an excellent HJ. While all this was going on, I had my hands all over her ass and pussy (she said no probing, please). Kyanna told me she is Indian (the Asian type). I'd say she's about 5' 8", and she has a very tight body. I'd rate her body an 8. I'd rate higher, but I personally think she's lacking in the tit department--looked like a small A cup and not firm. Nipples are pierced. I'd rate her face a 7. Attitude and service = a big fat 10. Very nice and friendly. $120 + $40 tip. Probably the only negative aspect is her massage room setup. It's within view of surrounding townhouses, and I can only imagine what the neighbors are thinking, seeing a constant flow of men enter and leave her place each day. Also, there is no lock on the door (which exits outside) to her room. As I was getting the massage, I kept thinking that anyone (including LE) could have suddenly entered the room without warning. May not repeat because I don't like the obvious and unsecure location.

$.6 is crazy for a HJ.

Thanks guys for driving up prices. Good job.

Finger Licking
10-09-08, 13:20
I called her yesterday. Her prices went down a little ($.20)

Yeah, that is kinda steep for a massage & HE. I'd pay a little more for FS

Mr Okada
10-09-08, 16:38
$.6 is crazy for a HJ.

Thanks guys for driving up prices. Good job.Dats right. Mr. 123 the $. 2 is. 50 for massage and. 70 tip for extra services rendered, if that much. What's with the extra. 40. Don't spoil these ladies. Next thing you know they will all charge more. If you are a frequent customer, they will appreciate you just as much. Just think, one free every fourth massage if you don't waste that additional. 40.

Cleanman
10-09-08, 18:49
A phone number for VIP is 591-0160.Thank You Brother Kap.

Kapalua
10-10-08, 02:25
Here is video from KGMB9:

http://kgmb9.com/main/content/view/10348/245/
Although the video doesn't specifically name the "massage" business, it's most likely Imperial, a place that has had some unfavorable reviews in the past. Wonder if the amateur arsonist might have been an angry customer?

John Ross
10-10-08, 02:59
Something strange. Last week I was driving in the area and a lady and a guy were taking pics of the Imperial sign. It looked like they were walking from the neighboring property that contains Nirvana.

Comp Dude 35
10-10-08, 03:37
Not sure what you guys are thinking about her massage, but she does do more, though it will be costly.

Saw her at the Bishop St location when she was with Jen Angel before going out on her own; got a massage and HJ for $. 2 (neva gonna pay that ever again just for HJ), but CBJ was available for $$ and FS for $$$$$ (according to her). She must think her puss is platinum.

Thought she was cute, but Selena is prettier to me (IHMO).

The Dude

Daspbrah
10-10-08, 11:11
Since times are extremely tough, we have many justified reasons to demand lower prices, or at least, get away with tipping less and lowering the provider service fees also.

Recently, some massage studios or private providers have been so slow that they do 4 hand (two girls) for the price of a regular session. This is in hopes of prying some extra pity tips out of us mongerers for the extra work done (kind of a shanghai approach if you ask me). Even resorting to more sack rubbing and akua glancing than ever!

We know we gotta take care (of our providers), but now is the time to press and regulate. Just like the crappy stock market, we should be able to buy low now.

Better we return more frequently with practicing frugality, than rare visits with over-generosity. If it gets too slow or inconsistent overall, we may lose some of the better providers to some other "career" that brings them more or consistent money. Although career changes are highly unlikely if they aren't diversified (educationally), it would suck if we lose any good ones, period.

In a perfect world, it would be less than $. per session with a great massage and a HE. Pray for the day.

Anyway, bargain aggressively, hope for the best. YMMV right? Good luck!

Das P Brah

First Try
10-10-08, 18:39
Something strange. Last week I was driving in the area and a lady and a guy were taking pics of the Imperial sign. It looked like they were walking from the neighboring property that contains Nirvana.

Possibly arson investigators or insurance adjustors for the tenants or the landlord or a couple planning their menage a trois.

Blacroix
10-10-08, 22:16
Not new to the hobby but this is my first post on here. Thought I would contribute to the forum. Just want to say this is a great guide with lots of good info. Well anyways.

Felt like spending my hard earn money at an AMP on Sunday. I went down to Nirvana around 5pm but mama said all the girls were sleeping and told me to come back in an hour. So i went down to go find Ichiban but could not locate it. Found VIP but it looked closed or not in business, does it always look like that? I didn't even try to ring the bell. So I walked over to PT.

Saw Lili or Lele. Chinese. 30's. Looked Ok. Table shower was above average with lots of attention to mr.browneye and the twig n berries. Back to the room with an average massage and some back cracking and popping, actually felt good. She used her fingers and tits to play with my ass crack which tickled but actually felt good. turned over and she began with the HJ into the CBJ which was not good at all, really not into it. Sex was so-so, again not really into it, didn't even try to fake it. Mostly quiet throughout the whole experiance. She was most vocal when she hummed and sang a little during the TS. She was pretty tight though and didn't need any lube to get her going. Unenthusiatic CG. Finish in the mish, and then some small talk during some more massage. She actually made me feel bad cuz she seemed so sad in her life.

Usual damage. .5 to mama + 1.5 tip. Would not repeat.

I'm getting a little tired of getting the same looking girls when i do visit PT. I'm looking for a skinny asian girl around 100 pounds or less. Or does anyone know where I can find some slim good looking white or hispanic girls? Any info would be great.

Jimbojr
10-11-08, 01:11
She doesn't look that great, I think this is her ******* page.

http://www.*******.com/melitosmommy