PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

AsiaTraveler2
07-28-08, 01:58
Had a 1hr session with her, confirm earlier posts. Decent massage (walks on your back) using a trapeze looking gizmo over one of the more deluxe massage tables I've ever ridden-heated from below and soft cushion top you kind of melt into. She also used heated pads from above like I haven't felt since going through PT for a nasty injury. Kind of felt like a hot sandwich, super relaxing.

After a while she whispers " do you want me to finish you? "

After an assent she gets everything very oily, slowly and sensually brought me across the finish line. I thought it was a nice change of pace from the rub and tug straight to jackhammer mechanical procedure some providers seem to favor. The ambiance of her place is super clean, shower was immaculate, and I never had the feeling like if I turned my back, that Nala and my wallet would dissapear.

L/A/S 6/9/8 hard to peg her age, maybe early 30's? Damage $ including tip which I think is fine for a massage/HJ. Ridiculous how some providers demand 2x that or more for lower quality service (and that some desperate fella is willing to drop it).

Excellent review and nice detail. You are right about the massage table or more like massage bed. That thing is so comfortable, I could sleep there, and it's the most unique "table" you will see in Hawaii. Nothing like it, that I have seen.

AT2

Tiantain
07-28-08, 02:39
Had a 1hr session with her, confirm earlier posts. Decent massage (walks on your back) using a trapeze looking gizmo over one of the more deluxe massage tables I've ever ridden-heated from below and soft cushion top you kind of melt into. She also used heated pads from above like I haven't felt since going through PT for a nasty injury. Kind of felt like a hot sandwich, super relaxing.

After a while she whispers " do you want me to finish you? "

After an assent she gets everything very oily, slowly and sensually brought me across the finish line. I thought it was a nice change of pace from the rub and tug straight to jackhammer mechanical procedure some providers seem to favor. The ambiance of her place is super clean, shower was immaculate, and I never had the feeling like if I turned my back, that Nala and my wallet would dissapear.

L/A/S 6/9/8 hard to peg her age, maybe early 30's? Damage $ including tip which I think is fine for a massage/HJ. Ridiculous how some providers demand 2x that or more for lower quality service (and that some desperate fella is willing to drop it).
Where is she located? How is her massage? I normally go and see June, but that cushion table sounds interestering, might need to give it a try.

AsiaTraveler2
07-28-08, 02:49
Where is she located? How is her massage? I normally go and see June, but that cushion table sounds interestering, might need to give it a try.

Tiantain,

Read the posts just below. It includes the website and all the other details. Everything has been covered. No sense repeating.

AT2

Smokin Gun
07-28-08, 02:55
Hey guys first time posting on here but long time reader. My friend heard from one of the AMP girls that Penny/Lucky is back working again. Unknown where but it aint China I already checked. Penny/Lucky is about 5'6, 120 lbs, tan body, enchanced C's, wire tat on right shoulder and mermaid tat on stomach area. She was smoking hot! And my favorite all time. She might be going by a different name nowdays. Anyway if you guys know where she is I would really love to she her again.

#1 Penny/Lucky (Tengoku/China Spa)
#2 Mina ( Hula Hands 97)
#3 Brenda ( Hula Hands 97)
#4 Michelle (China Spa 05)

Wassup AMP Addicts,

Lucky is at Pine Tree and for a limited time only. I forgot the name she said she goes by now. Our session...whew! It was just like back in the day.

Keep Ampin'!

Fourth Gen
07-28-08, 09:59
Had such a great time at Rose Marrie, went to see what Lavender was all about. Went on Sunday, around midnight. Saw one nice local looking happa-haole girl, with B cups, pretty hot looking beach girl named Lexy or Lexi. Anyways, she was cute, but had lots of rules and did not aim to please. No grab titties too much, no kissing, no fondling, no playing with oyster, or anything else. Fucking rules, thought I was in Singapore. No table shower or massage and was a lazy kind of girl. But damn, she was solid and sexy. Too bad I was to fucking drunk to be able to ground and pound. Shit, i got to go sobber to these places cause mr happy just falls asleep. Shit!!! Would not repeat this stuck up girl. But damn she had the fuck me look and was one hottie (if you like solid, big bone, healthy girls).

L=8.5
A=3
S=5.5
E=3

0.50 mama
1.50 girl
Left horny and fucking sad. Anyways, stay away from this one, she is mechanical, no GFE, and has so many rules, and never aimed to please, only wanted to get paid. You know this one does not like her job, only loves the money.Hawaii Dan,

Felt like a big dummy. Went into Lavender last night and their must have been 7 girls on the couch! All beautiful with tight ass bodies! But breaking from the norm can be disapointing/exciting.. I think I was so overwelmed wondering which one, Mama told me, "you going to wait 2 months??" I walked out and shy wondering.. :( Any suggestions Hawaii D and fellow Mongers?

Tiantain
07-28-08, 13:27
Tiantain,

Read the posts just below. It includes the website and all the other details. Everything has been covered. No sense repeating.

AT2
Got it...thanks.

Shavnluvr
07-28-08, 14:20
Anyone been back to Island Massage since Maria left? I'm always looking for new "talent" there as it seems they're constantly changing people. I don't like Evelyn's hard and mechanical massages. Plus, she's always in jeans, so no touchy.

Tacoman808
07-28-08, 16:54
Bear with me this is my first real report.

Went to PT and got Tina, a cute 5'2ish 120lb girl from Hong Kong. She has short bleached hair and a cute, hard rack of C's. Let her know I've been there before (before I found out about this site) and gave her my PT card, and away we went to the TS. Had the best TS ever with her; thorough scrub down (esp there) and a nice shampoo/scalp massage. Went back to the room and got an ok massage with her using her knees in my back; different but not as spooky as walking on my back. After a quick, sensual body rub, it was time for the flip. She gave a nice cbj and went into a nice enthusiastic cowgirl. We chatted for a bit and then called it a night.

It was an all around great experience with her. I truly felt relaxed, never rushed, and treated well by her; almost a GFE? Very light on the kissing; didn't try anything down there since this was my first time with her. The only problem might be the language barrier as her accent is pretty strong; again this is very minor. I would definitely go back and see her again; wish all girls were as customer-service focused as her.

TM

Shampoo City
07-28-08, 19:56
I have a hard time believing anyone would mention that Sara (or Sarah) being around without referencing a great DTBBBJ.

I wonder if this is the same Sara that worked at PT a couple of years ago; the mamasan said she quit for good. She was a gorgeous Korean that looked local because of her big round eyes, and her service with very few rules made her one of my ATFs. Had THE best experience ever at an AMP with Sara.

But the Sara that I remember (with 70% accuracy cuz I was usually a little drunk) had a nice natural C rack, not enhanced. She was soft, smooth and cuddly, maybe a little baby fat, but definitely not tone and firm. DATY was always pleasant; she was always very clean and well kept. She had a demure personality, and she spoke in soft tones. Finally, she never hesitated to offer a TS.

I will try to get to PT and investigate; I'll report back if I'm successful. I'll have to figure out a way to duck from Tomato.

Be safe,

Turboman

Aaron Colt
07-29-08, 03:01
Where is she located? How is her massage? I normally go and see June, but that cushion table sounds interestering, might need to give it a try.Her location is on her website. Massage is frickin awesome. Easy, top 5 on the island. She's a cool chick, be a gentlemen and treat her with respect.

TommyLoves
07-29-08, 06:18
No I don't think that's the same Kim at Korean Style Massage, cause this Kim is Viet lady and her ad is in the ps under "Massage by Kim".

C Man
07-29-08, 14:53
I pretty much received a straight up massage from Darla and was not successful for any play this time. I did manage to give her a quick view of jr standing tall a few times. Are there any fellow mongerers with a seek and conquer story with this provider?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/774854696.html

C Man

Dan Hawaii
07-29-08, 15:51
Hawaii Dan,

Felt like a big dummy. Went into Lavender last night and their must have been 7 girls on the couch! All beautiful with tight ass bodies! But breaking from the norm can be disapointing/exciting.. I think I was so overwelmed wondering which one, Mama told me, "you going to wait 2 months??" I walked out and shy wondering.. :( Any suggestions Hawaii D and fellow Mongers?
Dont know what you are asking?? Anyways, if you want to wait for your girl, then wait. I'm kind of a newbie too, so I do not have that much words of wisdom. Or just go with another members' recommendation. That sarah at Pine tree seemed like she was aimed to please, so I would recommend her. She said come around 8PM is when the girls are out in full force, if you come earlier, then most girls are still sleeping.

Well, goodluck.

Supertape
07-29-08, 20:24
I pretty much received a straight up massage from Darla and was not successful for any play this time. I did manage to give her a quick view of jr standing tall a few times. Are there any fellow mongerers with a seek and conquer story with this provider?

C ManStrictly legit for me when I saw her.

Kapalua
07-29-08, 21:23
I pretty much received a straight up massage from Darla and was not successful for any play this time. Well this doesn't sound very encouraging: "NOTE PLEASE I AM A PROFESSIONAL NO SEXUAL FAVORS OR QUESTIONS SO PLEASE DON'T ASK!" :D

Ewa Dave
07-29-08, 23:26
With the various recent changes in the Honolulu relaxation and massage scene, I thought it might be useful to post an updated geographic list that includes (a) relaxation places and (b) some massage places where special service is definitely available. Below is the updated list. Any additions from other members are welcome.Thanks for posting this list. I used much of the information posted to create the MoNgEr'S MaP!

H Mobius
07-29-08, 23:33
Hawaii Dan,

Felt like a big dummy. Went into Lavender last night and their must have been 7 girls on the couch! All beautiful with tight ass bodies! But breaking from the norm can be disapointing/exciting.. I think I was so overwelmed wondering which one, Mama told me, "you going to wait 2 months??" I walked out and shy wondering.. :( Any suggestions Hawaii D and fellow Mongers?FG,

Unless you have a provider there who takes exceptional care of you, like no other, you are best off not contributing to their livelihood. There is no reason for the ms to treat you that way; from a business standpoint it is foolish, as word would certainly spread. Thank you for reporting. And of course as a customer/potential customer, you don't gotta stand for it. Dan Hawaii's suggestion is a good one; Pine Tree girls come and go, but I have had some really good experiences there for the most part. (When your girl is gone, you end up "starting over" with the next one). I like to pause and look at the lineup when I come in the door; ms has a sense of urgency to get me to the room, so I choose somewhat quickly. She is not rude about it like the ms you had was. Also it is easy for me to choose quickly since most of the lineup is obviously not interested; I merely choose from among the 3 or 4 who do seem willing (I'm no cute puppy). YMMV, so you may get to choose from the entire platoon, which typically is hot. Other members reported good times at Nirvana (on Young St.) and with certain of the 40+ y. O. Providers at Crystal Healing on S. King. Don't be "shy"; I used to be shy/self-conscious about going, now after years of mongering I am more on the hard-nosed side and get better treatment for it. Personally, I am there to have fun and am willing to do straight-up no-bs business; I got the money and if they screw up it's their loss and someone else's gain, as it is a simple matter for the monger to see one of the many other competitors. To each his own, main thing is are You happy.

Good luck.

H M

Da One
07-30-08, 00:26
Well this doesn't sound very encouraging: "NOTE PLEASE I AM A PROFESSIONAL NO SEXUAL FAVORS OR QUESTIONS SO PLEASE DON'T ASK!" :DIt's also not very encouraging that her father is around in the house also!

Tiantain
07-30-08, 00:57
Well this doesn't sound very encouraging: "NOTE PLEASE I AM A PROFESSIONAL NO SEXUAL FAVORS OR QUESTIONS SO PLEASE DON'T ASK!" :DAfter reading your report and looking at her Ad on craigslist I could not stop laughing, her "Note" said it all. I don't know why he thought he was going to get something other than a massage...to funny.

Hinode
07-30-08, 01:15

C ManWas this provider based out of Palolo, and if so, where exactly?

Comp Dude 35
07-30-08, 03:56
After reading your report and looking at her Ad on craigslist I could not stop laughing, her "Note" said it all. I don't know why he thought he was going to get something other than a massage...to funny.Not my style to back up anyone, but the ad for the masseuse in Waikele (Cheryl?) said the same thing, but she does offer a HE. Maybe Tian thought it might be the same type of ad.

Good to know that this one is legit; usually the pretty ones (Channey / Mai / Jennifer) don't have to do anything more than a massage.

Turboman808
07-30-08, 04:57
I have a hard time believing anyone would mention that Sara (or Sarah) being around without referencing a great DTBBBJ.

Thanks, Shampoo City (member with 8 posts.) Very deep and informative. Can't wait to see your 9th post.

C Man
07-30-08, 05:08
Call her number in the ad for directions.
I pretty much don't pay too much attention or take it real seriously when reading or being told "Professional Massage Only" or my other favorite "Not sensual or sexual". Many times it's true but almost as many times they start out that way and then eventually cross over to the dark side.

Tiantain- Some of my past happier experiences took place while staring at those supposingly discouraging signs.

C Man

Turboman808
07-30-08, 05:15
*** I had just gotten done (insert high testosterone activity, e.g. tow in surfing, rock climbing, or mixed martial arts) and had already screwed my SO (fill in number) times, but I was still ready for another good fuck. So I hopped into my (fill in luxury sedan name) and head off in search of some fun. Ay, it's good to be me right now.***

Should've checked out Sara at PT, but I was at Ward Warehouse and buzzing.
Started at the Rappongi side, the talent looked good in there, as well as in Golden, but Paradise at Pink caught my eye. Rather, she made deep eye contact as I was was walking past the door. I should've gone to Yoko at Rosemarri, but Paradise had me hooked.

She has a drop dead body, 9 out of 10. I estimate she's about 25-28 years old, Korean, and she has big round eyes, about 5'5". Her face reminded me of Christina Ricci, and she has 32C naturals by 24 by 36. Pale nipples, gorgeous ass, nice long silky hair, and she speaks perfect English.

She didn't give me a TS (is this a trend?) but chatted with me thru the shower curtain. Got back to the room, and she went right to work. She turned the radio to some rap music, and did a short strip tease with her leather bikini slowly dropping to the floor. After that, it was CBJ, but I could only grab her tits. No kissing her nips, no touching her hair or snatch. We moved to mish, but more rules, like no holding on to her legs, no this and no that. I started to get limp. Then she told me she wanted to get me hard, so she put on a fresh rubber and gave me more CBJ. Went to CG and K9, but I couldn't finish (too drunk) so I told her to just jack me off. She excuses herself to get another rubber, I told her I wanted her to jack me off so it wasn't necessary, but she insisted. Yep, so she gave me a covered HJ to completion, and yep, she used 3 condoms during the session.

When we were done, she asked if I had anything over and above the $.50 I had put on the table. WTF? I was kinda pissed, so I told her I was late for a party and would give her more next time...Not.

Overall, I almost posted Paradise's review in the "do not recommend section" but she was young and hot, and some may overlook her service shortcomings in exchange for her super body and pretty face.

L=9/A=5/S=5

**** Just kidding, can't you take a joke?

Ninja13
07-30-08, 07:30
That looks like the Darla that used to work at Camelot. If so my friend got some play from her about a year ago after closing time back at her place.

Kapalua
07-30-08, 10:59
With the various recent changes in the Honolulu relaxation and massage scene, I thought it might be useful to post an updated geographic list that includes (a) relaxation places and (b) some massage places where special service is definitely available. Below is the updated list. Any additions from other members are welcome.
Thanks for posting this list. I used much of the information posted to create the MoNgEr'S MaP!
Nice map. Might want to consider revising it to include two updates: "Aloha T.L.C. Massage" moved and is now located at 2509 South King Street (second floor), and Tokyo Relaxation now advertises under a different name -- "Angel Relaxation." Also, although the large building that contains Fuji's has a South King Street address, the entrance to Fuji's actually faces Young Street (across from Di's Karaoke).

Ewa Dave
07-30-08, 11:13
Nice map. Might want to consider revising it to include two updates: "Aloha T.L.C. Massage" moved and is now located at 2509 South King Street (second floor), and Tokyo Relaxation now advertises under a different name -- "Angel Relaxation." Also, although the large building that contains Fuji's has a South King Street address, the entrance to Fuji's actually faces Young Street (across from Di's Karaoke).It has been revised. :)

Kalani69
07-30-08, 11:53
Anyone try Chanel at Imperial? Anyone get any positive experience at Imperial lately? I had to wait one night to get into Nirvana to see Coco so took a stroll around the neighborhood. Fuji wouldn't let me in the door; ms said all girls busy. Went to Imperial; ms let me in but she said all girls busy. Must have been a great night for business since Nirvana was all girls busy too. BTW Coco gives a great gfe IMHO, especially thorough oral - licks all over the area, including between balls and ass, and I liked her suction too which varies - sometimes covered, sometimes bare, although usually covered. YMMV. She also gives one of the best ACG action as I have cum within minutes of her mounting. SIGH. I would also rate Miky real high for her ACG too.

First Try
07-30-08, 12:52
Had a late appointment last week with Kimberly. Mina, the skinny one with large implants is still there. Happy is gone. A new girl, Ginger, spinner type, about 5'2", bleached hair~ no other stats because she was cleaning the bathroom and was wearing some baggy clothing and a bandanna. Showered, massage for 25 minutes~ good as usual with some titty massage from those Ds, CBJ, DATY &FS. House 0.5 + $1.3 tip. Read other posts for description of Kimberly. I know I'm not the only customer but it seems I'm the only customer that posts! LOL

John Ross
07-30-08, 16:14
Had a late appointment last week with Kimberly. Mina, the skinny one with large implants is still there. Happy is gone. A new girl, Ginger, spinner type, about 5'2", bleached hair~ no other stats because she was cleaning the bathroom and was wearing some baggy clothing and a bandanna. Showered, massage for 25 minutes~ good as usual with some titty massage from those Ds, CBJ, DATY &FS. House 0.5 + $1.3 tip. Read other posts for description of Kimberly. I know I'm not the only customer but it seems I'm the only customer that posts! LOL
Have you been serviced by Ginger and Happy? I believe they are the same person as she couldn't make up her mind what name to use.

First Try
07-30-08, 17:50
Have you been serviced by Ginger and Happy? I believe they are the same person as she couldn't make up her mind what name to use.

No, I have not been serviced by either. I asked Kimberly who the new girl was, and she answered Ginger. I asked Kimberly what happened to Happy and she just rolled her eyes [ in minor disgust]. They do like similar but I did not have hands on experience.....LOL.

John Ross
07-30-08, 18:21
No, I have not been serviced by either. I asked Kimberly who the new girl was, and she answered Ginger. I asked Kimberly what happened to Happy and she just rolled her eyes [ in minor disgust]. They do like similar but I did not have hands on experience.....LOL.
Then it is probably the same girl. Ginger aka Happy left for a vacation about 2 weeks ago and should be back. She also does a lot of cleaning around the place as I think she's a neat freak.

Lost In Hawaii
07-30-08, 19:27
Sorry to be off the topics but I saw this and thought it was kinda funny.
This guy so happy to get a HJ at his massage. Of course its not a real massage but still it was funny
Can you imagine any monger acting like this.
LOL...

I thought we all could use a good laugh once in awhile.

http://www.maxporn.com/pornvideos/6548/Asian_Babe_Gives_Me_An_Amazing_Happy_Ending.html

Hypo Luxa
07-30-08, 19:52
Sorry to be off the topics but I saw this and thought it was kinda funny.
This guy so happy to get a HJ at his massage. Of course its not a real massage but still it was funny
Can you imagine any monger acting like this.
LOL...

I thought we all could use a good laugh once in awhile.

http://www.maxporn.com/pornvideos/6548/Asian_Babe_Gives_Me_An_Amazing_Happy_Ending.html
That dude...

F A I L E D

...can you imagine getting only a HJ/BJ from Lana Croft, the queen of anal?

Bzmoney Maker
07-30-08, 22:50
Hi,

I had Dalra when she was a Century Center (about 2 months ago). This is the same Darla that works or used to work at Camelot. At CC (#3102) play was available!

Took some pursuading, some serious hinting, and some cash, but got the happy ending from Darla. 6 +. 6 tip. Kinda pricey overall, but she was defintely careful and sensual. Not sure how th enew set up is at her dad's ouse, but the massage was pretty good. But she uses the oiliest oils I've ever had. Worked great on jr, but not so much on the rest of the body (hard to take off).

Polynikes
07-31-08, 00:16
Thanks, Shampoo City (member with 8 posts.) Very deep and informative. Can't wait to see your 9th post.I don't have a lot of posts on this forum either but if this is the original ShampooCity (who has posted a lot of reviews and information in the past) then he has been around for a loooong time on various lists including the original Getting Around In Hawaii list.

Lost In Hawaii
07-31-08, 01:07
That dude...

F A I L E D

...can you imagine getting only a HJ/BJ from Lana Croft, the queen of anal?

LOL..
Yeah I know what you mean.
I just got a good laugh out of the guys reaction in the beginning.

Smokin Gun
07-31-08, 03:29
Wassup AMP Addicts,

Well, I must say that I recently got the worst table shower of my life at Smile Spa. I don't even remember the girl's name, although I would describe her as Vietnamese, 5'-0", black and wavy hair, full b's, and slight pudge. I haven't been to Smile Spa since the infamous Coco days. It seemed alluring that this was a Vietnamese alternative to Fuji's on Young St. Anyway, she first asked for the tip upfront but I convinced her that afterwards would work out the same. Then the table shower was literally a few sprays of water on both sides. Yep, no soap at all! I would have thought that it's to her own benefit to clean me, but I guess not. As soon as I dried up and got back to the room, I dressed up and made up an excuse to leave. Good thing is that she didn't expect a small tip for her "table shower" and the mamasan even gave me back the house fee. I wasn't expecting to get that back. I think I made a smart decision to bolt. Anyway, ymmv but this is just my experience.

Snap Roll
07-31-08, 04:20
Had the same bad experience about a year ago. Surprised she is still working. She is the worst ever, avoid at all cost.Did sonya place a towel on the floor? Imperial is a dump, Korean Taxi Cab Hang out. House mama was on the street trying to hustle me one time, on my way to Nirvana where it more welcome. Imperial is the dumps, stay away from this real ***** house!

Snap Roll
07-31-08, 04:38
Had such a great time at Rose Marrie, went to see what Lavender was all about. Went on Sunday, around midnight. Saw one nice local looking happa-haole girl, with B cups, pretty hot looking beach girl named Lexy or Lexi. Anyways, she was cute, but had lots of rules and did not aim to please. No grab titties too much, no kissing, no fondling, no playing with oyster, or anything else. Fucking rules, thought I was in Singapore. No table shower or massage and was a lazy kind of girl. But damn, she was solid and sexy. Too bad I was to fucking drunk to be able to ground and pound. Shit, i got to go sobber to these places cause mr happy just falls asleep. Shit!!! Would not repeat this stuck up girl. But damn she had the fuck me look and was one hottie (if you like solid, big bone, healthy girls).

L=8.5
A=3
S=5.5
E=3

0.50 mama
1.50 girl
Left horny and fucking sad. Anyways, stay away from this one, she is mechanical, no GFE, and has so many rules, and never aimed to please, only wanted to get paid. You know this one does not like her job, only loves the money.Did you go home and jack off? don't go there drunk. the babes do not like it.

Kamipulu
07-31-08, 04:53
Wassup AMP Addicts,

Well, I must say that I recently got the worst table shower of my life at Smile Spa. I don't even remember the girl's name, although I would describe her as Vietnamese, 5'-0", black and wavy hair, full b's, and slight pudge. I haven't been to Smile Spa since the infamous Coco days. It seemed alluring that this was a Vietnamese alternative to Fuji's on Young St. Anyway, she first asked for the tip upfront but I convinced her that afterwards would work out the same. Then the table shower was literally a few sprays of water on both sides. Yep, no soap at all! I would have thought that it's to her own benefit to clean me, but I guess not. As soon as I dried up and got back to the room, I dressed up and made up an excuse to leave. Good thing is that she didn't expect a small tip for her "table shower" and the mamasan even gave me back the house fee. I wasn't expecting to get that back. I think I made a smart decision to bolt. Anyway, ymmv but this is just my experience.

Ever since the ownership change, Smile Spa has gone downhill as far as service is concerned. That used to be my favorite place but not anymore.

In my opinion, avoid SS at all costs.

Hypo Luxa
07-31-08, 05:23
I remember Selina at Smile was a total *****. She just attacked you! Since then it went downhill. Anyone know where she went?

Ninja13
07-31-08, 05:32
So now that it has been confirmed that this is the same Darla that worked at Camelot. I can say that my buddy did get FS from her after closing time when she worked at Camelot. If I recall corectly he said they went back to her place. His only complaint was that she was absolutely flat up top. He said that she wore those fake silicon pads to give the illusion of a more ample bust. From what I recall she was pretty good to sit with at the bar. Didn't pester for any drinks just like to sing karaoke. From the thread it sounds like extras may no longer be offered.

Viper78
07-31-08, 19:37
Has anyone experienced her?

Hi There, I'm a Hapa girl from Japan 5'2" 120lbs 36DD 30 38, Very easy going and love pleasing. My name is Crystal, come and relax and unwind at my private location.

I do a combination swedish/deep tissue sports massage that works tight muscles and problem areas. Also combine my massages with a bit of shiatsu and reflexology. It is a pleasant pampering. Erotic level of massage regulated to our mutual comfort zone.

Don't let the stress from work fatigue you any longer.

Please be a Gentleman+, serious and healthy.

Discreet, 1 hour session only 160 bucks. See you soon...Crystal...Eight08-384-7576I'm tempted but dunno if I wanna drive out to kaneohe for a crappy massage

Nautboi808
07-31-08, 22:03
Finally got an appointment to see Michelle. One of the best massages that I ever got. Let me shower when I got there. After the shower, I guess I was still a little wet as she wiped me down good as I lay on the table. I told her my back and neck were sore, so she gave me a good deep tissue massage. Very friendly conversation throughout the whole massage. On the flip, she massaged both of my inner thighs and kept brushing against my sac. Based on the other accounts here, I was expecting her to ask if I wanted H/E. Instead, from massaging my legs, she just went into the HJ. The way that she went about it was so sensual though!! I guess because she caught me off guard since she went from massaging my thigh to stroking me off. The whole time, she kept looking at me with this "f**k me" stare that turned me on even more. She allowed me to grab her tits inside her shirt and rub her through her shorts. She got into the whole session and was moaning softly, which turned me on more. She even had to scold me to keep my voice down, but that made it more taboo. She's a little chunky, and on the older side, but you can tell she takes care of herself. She does resemble Carol Kai or an aunty and maybe that's why it was more sensual. I will definitely repeat. Total damage was $.

Mykl6
07-31-08, 22:50
Greetings fellow mongers,

I've been away from Hawaii for a while, but I'm rolling into town next month for a visit home. Does anyone know if Ruby is still at CS? She is Chinese, enhanced rack, and (last time I saw her) kind of bleached hair.

Much thanks, and if anyone is going to RI, shoot me a PM for a quick lay of the land.

DaveHi50
08-01-08, 01:36
Have been visiting a Pinay at Kay's (3102 CC). Her name is Mellisa, pretty girl-30 something. Her massage is good-I highly recommend. Each time her massage gets a little better.

Don't see many Pinay as masseuse so might be worth checkin out.

Seenum
08-01-08, 01:56
Greetings fellow mongers,

I've been away from Hawaii for a while, but I'm rolling into town next month for a visit home. Does anyone know if Ruby is still at CS? She is Chinese, enhanced rack, and (last time I saw her) kind of bleached hair.

Much thanks, and if anyone is going to RI, shoot me a PM for a quick lay of the land.I havent seen her in a while or it must be bad timing. That place is a dump if you ask me you are better off going to vip but since in the area lavender would be the best bet trust me on this one.

S Hunter
08-01-08, 02:51
I tried to schedule an appointment with Nala but never did get through. Tried DownAndOut's number and the number on her website. After trying for a few days and not getting through, I made two stops last week.

First stop was Pepsi. The previous time I saw her, she must have been having vagina issues and only wanted to give HJ, so this time, I only brought $ with me. But since she was getting ready to go on a month long vacation, she wanted to do FS. I declined.

Later in the week, I saw Cheryl. She gave a pretty good massage and asked if I wanted HE. duh, of course. It was pretty good too. She is nice and friendly and is very touchy feely.

Poi Dog
08-01-08, 03:32
Have been visiting a Pinay at Kay's (3102 CC). Her name is Mellisa, pretty girl-30 something. Her massage is good-I highly recommend. Each time her massage gets a little better.

Don't see many Pinay as masseuse so might be worth checkin out.

DaveHi50,

What was the damage? HE or strictly legit? I'm looking for a good massage as well, and a Pinay might be a good pick!

Mahalo,
PD

Robert41
08-01-08, 07:02

Don't see many Pinay as masseuse so might be worth checkin out. Went to see mellisa 3 times I agree massage excellent 4th time got HE after she got to know me. Don't think she works eves, though only been able to see her afternoons. Massage real good and HJ to top it off, hopefully 5 times can get BJ with good tip. Damage. 6 for +. 6 tip yeah, she worth checkin out.

Nutsonface
08-01-08, 07:35
I've read through the previous post, and I'm quite interested in JUN over at VIP?

But I am seeking a couple things and your advise is greatly appreciated. Just looking for girls that are willing to play. Doesn't have to be only AMP. Bar girls, strippers are all ok! Looking for

BBBJTCS

BBBJWF

AR

GREEK

If you've had any experience with any girls providing this, please let me know. I would sure like to try out a couple girls down here in hawaii.

Thanks!

DaveHi50
08-01-08, 15:27
Went to see mellisa 3 times I agree massage excellent 4th time got HE after she got to know me. Don't think she works eves, though only been able to see her afternoons. Massage real good and HJ to top it off, hopefully 5 times can get BJ with good tip. Damage. 6 for +. 6 tip yeah, she worth checkin out.Yes- I agree with Robert. Haven't had the HE yet--but I had a feeling it was available. Shes a sweet girl, I think maybe a little shy. I'll have to try again- soon! I have been paying. 6 with. 4 tip, I know some might think that is a lot, but these girls work hard and deserve it.

Virtua Stick
08-01-08, 21:09
I've read through the previous post, and I'm quite interested in JUN over at VIP?

But I am seeking a couple things and your advise is greatly appreciated. Just looking for girls that are willing to play. Doesn't have to be only AMP. Bar girls, strippers are all ok! Looking for

BBBJTCS

BBBJWF

AR

GREEK

If you've had any experience with any girls providing this, please let me know. I would sure like to try out a couple girls down here in hawaii.

Thanks!Take a look through the forums using the "search" feature. I personally do not ask for BB but in other threads, this has been discussed and it appears that most ladies do not/will not provide what you are asking for on the initial visit(s). However, a thorough search will get you potential names. Oh, and I'm sure that even with those names, YMMV. Where are you from friend, BTW?

Be safe,

VS

First Try
08-01-08, 23:16
I tried to schedule an appointment with Nala but never did get through. Tried DownAndOut's number and the number on her website. After trying for a few days and not getting through, I made two stops last week.

First stop was Pepsi. The previous time I saw her, she must have been having vagina issues and only wanted to give HJ, so this time, I only brought $ with me. But since she was getting ready to go on a month long vacation, she wanted to do FS. I declined.

Later in the week, I saw Cheryl. She gave a pretty good massage and asked if I wanted HE. duh, of course. It was pretty good too. She is nice and friendly and is very touchy feely.

Her new CL ad says her new location is in AIea. Let's hope her ability to give directions has improved....LOL.

Mykl6
08-02-08, 05:36
Headed over to Young St. based on the various recommendations regarding Nirvana. MS asked if it was my first time; I answered truthfully, that it was my first time at that particular place. Unfortunately, MS gave me the "come back later, not enough girls tonight/someone is sick" speech.

I hope that this wasn't a blow off. From what I've read in the Nirvana thread, this happens from time to time. I'll have to give this place another shot later.

Sincerenshy
08-02-08, 08:06
It has been revised. :)Phone number is 949-8883, located on the 2nd floor of the building that Subway is in, across from Star Markets.

There is also a back entrance, but you must buzz in.

Open from 8am - 2am daily.

Tyrone Biggins
08-02-08, 08:19
Have you been serviced by Ginger and Happy? I believe they are the same person as she couldn't make up her mind what name to use.Are you speaking of the 'Happy' who used to work at Pine Tree?!

If so, last I heard, she was in the O.C.

If it is her, I'll pay her a visit.

PM me her details.

Lkjhgf
08-02-08, 16:27
Headed over to Young St. based on the various recommendations regarding Nirvana. MS asked if it was my first time; I answered truthfully, that it was my first time at that particular place. Unfortunately, MS gave me the "come back later, not enough girls tonight/someone is sick" speech.

I hope that this wasn't a blow off. From what I've read in the Nirvana thread, this happens from time to time. I'll have to give this place another shot later.That place seem to be going down hill, since kelly lefted, and umi is not there any more. Also some of the services are not the same. Blow off does happen.

Good Luck, Stay Safe

Virtua Stick
08-02-08, 17:29

I hope that this wasn't a blow off. From what I've read in the Nirvana thread, this happens from time to time. I'll have to give this place another shot later.What time did you go? Often, even in the afternoon, many of ladies are either getting up/ready or running errands. If this was in the evening, I was also told that they may become shorthanded due to "mutual synchronous cycling." Thus more than one may end up on the DL than is typically expected.

Lastly, you may either look like LE or like some no-goodnick. Either way, they will not let you in. Can you blame them? Either one can/will ruin business. If that is the case, you have a ton of other options in town. Personally, other than Sky, the quality is just not what it used to be there.

Be safe,

VS

Chubs
08-02-08, 22:50
Like the post title says, it sometimes helps if you contact your destination first to see if there are anyone working. Even if it may be your 1st time there.

As far as Nirvana, went there last month based out of dumb luck and after asking about Skye and MS saying she wasn't working that day, I asked her to pick one who is similar. Now whatever she thought, I got Gina. I actually liked what MS picked. Thorough TS, good conversation, declined a rubdown, got to business. CBJ, DATY, ATM on her, she came a couple times during that session, she requested missionary (which I tend to lose it fast), switched fast to DG, RCG, and I finished with CG. She couldn't tell that I finished so she kept riding me for another 5 minutes and then got off and she told me to DG again. I did until she had her O. I pulled out and let her inspect the situation. I told her when I actually came, and she was surprised because I stayed erect throughout the rest. I had a second washdown, washed her down, and went back to room. Did not ask for gifts at all. So I gave her a gift. $. 40

L9, A9, S8. If there was more rim or even a hint of double shot (since I been packing extra protection just in case) then A&S would have been 10s. Maybe not perfect for others, but for me it's been a while.

Before I left she gave me her card and number. This appointment was at about 1am. I returned the next week, but I called ahead of time to see if Gina was available, as well as Skye. Because I had a fun time with Gina the 1st time, I figured why not again. See what 2nd visit provides. The distinctive additions were LFK to long DFK. That alone might push the score higher, so I keep it 9s across. I would give her a 10 for L, but I like booty and they are lacking the kind I like. It's okay. That appointment was around 8pm.

Last night I returned, but not before calling Gina up to see what she was up to. Last visit she hinted that we could hang out for drinks if she's off the next time I'm in the area. Well she was off, but doing stuff with her roommate. Shoots, whatever happens. I still wanted some fun so I call Nirvana to inquire about Skye. Made the appointment, showed up, MS recognized me from the last couple times. Showed her my card to clear up any doubts. Skye comes in and AMAZING. Nice tight bod, nice breasts (feasted on them for a while LOL), and great service overall. Without getting into details. Pretty much same positions as with Gina but got to slide a finger in the booty while in an intense 69 and some LFK. My body was sore last night so a rub down I went for. So much strength in such a small package. Amazing. She sorta had that Kaylani Lei look to her face when she was doing CG. I thought that was cool. Once again after I finished, she kept riding hard for a while more and we changed positions a couple more times. No need to place ratings, since everyone else pretty much echoes roughly the same. A10, S10, L9 (still 9 until the booty is bubble).

AMAZING. For me. Gift was the same again 7 Jax. And Skye didn't ask and I had to stop her, as she was trying to move me out of the place, to give her a tip for her excellent customer appreciation.

One other similarity of both these vixens, IMO, is that they have got THE tightest twats I've ever been inside and I bottomed out on both. Freakin' hot inside too. Tight, shallow, and hot. Awesome combo.

Had a hottie in a green string bikini in the front lounge that looked way better than Skye, but I had to keep focus. Since I didn't take enough money with me. Anyone know who she might be? I'm gonna work some overtime to make a 3 girl visit perhaps a 3sum appointment (if possible) and try out that cute greenie solo. I dunno yet if it will be a wise choice.

Chubs
08-02-08, 23:02
Her new CL ad says her new location is in AIea. Let's hope her ability to give directions has improved....LOL.I agree. If I didn't already reside in the Waikele area, I would not have know what she was talking about. I just had to walk across Paiwa to get to her place in Waikele.

Kapalua
08-03-08, 01:13
Recently was in the building where "Happiness" relaxation was located (641 Keeaumoku Street), and noticed that the "Happiness" sign in the parking area is gone and has been replaced with an "Ichiban" sign. The phone number advertised on the Ichiban sign is 949-0230, the same number that was advertised for Happiness.

H Mobius
08-03-08, 01:36
Recently was in the building where "Happiness" relaxation was located (641 Keeaumoku Street), and noticed that the "Happiness" sign in the parking area is gone and has been replaced with an "Ichiban" sign. The phone number advertised on the Ichiban sign is 949-0230, the same number that was advertised for Happiness.That's the 3rd name so far that I've seen. Does that place suck? (no pun intended.) That place hasn't been there long. I tried once when they were just becoming Happiness, the ms turned me away.

H Mobius
08-03-08, 02:01

I hope that this wasn't a blow off. From what I've read in the Nirvana thread, this happens from time to time. I'll have to give this place another shot later.Yup I'd say you were rejected, but Chubs' suggestion might help. Just gotta get that first date...yup, try again, name other AMPS you've tried for the mama (even her best customers had their "First time" there), that might relax her a bit re: her concern that you may be LE. No worries, bro; many a ms looks out for her business.

Hawaiian Soul
08-03-08, 05:27
I've been looking for a new girl since my favorite from VIP is rarely available these days. Personally, I like GFE more than anything, and it's been hard to come by providers who will do it on a first visit this time around.

I went to Lavender last night, and met Maya-- great body, natural C enhanced to a D so it's still soft-- at least a nine even if she weren't my type. At first she offered no table shower, just shower on my own. We then when we went to the room, and I asked her name, and let out a slight giggle when she told me her name. I said I had read a post about her that was somewhat negative, and she became really self-conscious. She got right to business, and switched positions about every fifteen seconds. Then, things got progressively better, as she got more tired and slowed down a bit, also got in a bit of GFE with her.

After the business was over, she asked more about the online post again, and I told her it was nothing, but she was still curious. She then gave me a full TS, and an extended massage-- one of the better ones-- certianly the best from a girl that looked that good.

Said that it's become standard practice not to do full TS beforehand if it's your first time to that house. They all seem to have had the most trouble with LE on that one. Was open to suggestions, and offered more services if I were to come back-- she's definately a pro, and I'd recommend her to the guys that like women who know what they're doing, but still have some youth in them. Overall, a strong recommend.

Hypo Luxa
08-03-08, 07:08
Had a hottie in a green string bikini in the front lounge that looked way better than Skye, but I had to keep focus. Since I didn't take enough money with me. Anyone know who she might be?
Maybe it was Miki?

Kapalua
08-03-08, 18:54
Said that it's become standard practice not to do full TS beforehand if it's your first time to that house. They all seem to have had the most trouble with LE on that one.
Yes, some customers don't realize that it's against the law in Hawaii for a provider to perform an unlicensed table shower at a relaxation business. In fact, it can be easier for law enforcement to prove an unlicensed table shower offense than to prove a prostitution offense. So when an unknown customer isn't given a table shower, there may be a reason for that omission other than the provider simply being lazy.

Mykl6
08-04-08, 04:05
What time did you go? Often, even in the afternoon, many of ladies are either getting up/ready or running errands. If this was in the evening, I was also told that they may become shorthanded due to "mutual synchronous cycling." Thus more than one may end up on the DL than is typically expected.Went around 9:00pm; I never go to places in Honolulu in daylight. It's too easy to be spotted by someone you'd rather not be seen by. Interesting theory about the "mutual synchronous cycling." I've heard of this before, but only on the urban legen level.

Lastly, you may either look like LE or like some no-goodnick. Either way, they will not let you in. Can you blame them? Either one can/will ruin business. If that is the case, you have a ton of other options in town. Personally, other than Sky, the quality is just not what it used to be there.

Be safe,

VSI suppose that I might have the local Portagee/haole LE look. I've been questioned about it in the past, so I'm not surprised that this may have been the case. I'm sorry to hear about the downhill trend that they are experiencing. I've been away from the islands for a while. Nirvana wasn't on the map the last time I was here, and the reports on it have been so compelling that I was really looking forward to going there.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Mike

Mykl6
08-04-08, 04:09
Yup I'd say you were rejected, but Chubs' suggestion might help. Just gotta get that first date...yup, try again, name other AMPS you've tried for the mama (even her best customers had their "First time" there), that might relax her a bit re: her concern that you may be LE. No worries, bro; many a ms looks out for her business.That's kind of what I figured on. I must admit that I didn't think to name other AMPs that I've been to; I suppose that at the time I thought that such a course of action might backfire. On reflection, this idea seems silly. Oh well, I'll just have to get back on the horse.

Does anyone have a tried and true method for establishing "non-LE" cred?

Mahalos,

Mike

Hello Kitty
08-04-08, 05:05
That's the 3rd name so far that I've seen. Does that place suck? (no pun intended.) That place hasn't been there long. I tried once when they were just becoming Happiness, the ms turned me away.They change it two week ago. I was talking to one of the bargirl when a red truck with rack park by us. nice korean chick. short hair,big eye,tank top and she was fit. she was looking at the sign so I go to her and ask if she work there and she said she was changing the sign. she took the sign down and then left so I went back in the bar. when I took one other smoke break the red truck was there but this time a guy was putting the sign back on.

Keola
08-04-08, 13:38
Any info on Ohana Massage.

I saw it the other day while driving by.

Any nice looking girls there and is it worth it stopping by?

Jus Look
08-04-08, 19:36
I used to visit a few massage places as well as a few escorts. I was a member of another site that was just like this one but that caused a lot of trouble. Is anyone available to chat. Just wondered how you get started without causing trouble for some of the girls.

Ohwow1980
08-04-08, 21:14
I posted this report on the "other" forum over a month about forgot to post it here. Sorry. Wanted to contribute as much as I can no matter how insignificant

Finally was able to gather enough guts to actually go to an AMP and TOFTT. Funds are always tight for me so its hard to go once a month.

It was my first AMP experience and reading the boards has given me so much information and this is my first step in giving back to you guys.

Hopefully, cash flow will be better so I can go have more adventures! LOL

I have finally gathered enough courage and was deciding on which place to patronize. I figured I would go to one where more mature providers are available, not because I am particularly attracted to them but I guess in my mind, I felt less "intimidated" with regards to being taken for a ride. After all I am an AMP virgin. From reading the posts here, I gathered that mature providers tend to give better service anyway.

I live around the Ala Moana area and decided to either go to CHM or perhaps Judy's. I tried calling Judy Massage and said they were currently busy. Called CHM and the person answered said "Come on over honey" so I did. Didn't have a problem with parking since I parked around the area and just walked over.

Rang the doorbell, Mama answered the door and led me to a room. I guess I looked like a veteran at this game because she never asked me if I have been there before. (And I spent so much time thinking of what to answer her if she asked) LOL Led me to a room and asked me what kind of girl I like. I told her to choose for me as long as its "good service"

Gave $60 and she said she will be back with change. Went in and lied on the mattress. Korean girl. Close to 40 I would assume came in, red night gown and gave me my change. Asked her for her name and she said Tina. Never really said much after that, she just started the massage for 30 mins. I tried initiating conversation but her english was just terrible. That was a negative for me. Boobs were fake and really hard.

Anyway, my hands started to travel and I was pretty sure she was trying to ask me if I wanted to do the deed. But no words were comming out. So I just told her yes I want to do it! She just said "OK? " "OK? ". I just said "OK! ".

I'm sure that would have been awkward even for you veterans out there. LOL

She went out the room and came back. Started with CBJ, with me FIV, then continued on to 69 and then doggy. This is the part where I have a question for you guys, does it help to ask them what the provider wants? I thought that would have boost the service a bit since I'm trying to be nice to her. But she just said in an unenthusiatic way, "whatever you like, I like".

Little brother just started getting out of the mood so started missionary and finished up with her on top.

She cleaned me up, said next time will be better because it was first time with her. I said ok, gave her 1. 2, she thanked me for being a "gentleman" with a kiss and I said goodbye.

Forgive me if my ratings are not accurate. I'm a newbie at this.
L: 7
S: 7
A: 8

Would I repeat? I'm 40/60 on that one... 60 being nope. Total damage: 1.7

Sorry for the long post. I would love some feedback from the seniors and experienced.

Hope I was able to contribute even a bit to the board!

Chubs
08-05-08, 00:54
Maybe it was Miki?Wow, if that's the case.

Next, if these girls are the typical Korean girl (married to one), my first two are gonna gimme shite for trying another one at the same "house". lol

I look like LE, build and appearance, but persevere.

I did and got in to experience some good, but some bad as well.

H Mobius
08-05-08, 01:20

Mahalos,

MikeNot really that I know of, other than getting that First Date; the girl is sure to report what kind of customer that was. So if you treat her well (be an agreeable person) it will work in your favor. Then the mama will be happy to let you in next time, and the girl is likely to give you more GFE than previously. This has always been my experience. I get turned away, too. I once told a ms that the girl I usually see at the AMP I named was gone, and that I was looking for another. She hesitantly let me in. If you can read the ms and feel your way through, I guess that would be key.

Good luck.

Kakashihatake
08-05-08, 03:01
http: //honolulu. Backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy_viet_ivy_is_visiting_honolulu_available_now_22/classifieds/ViewAd? Oid=962332

Went to see ivy today. Called and got an appointment. Got there in time but no one answered the door right away. Jen (I guess the mama) came got off the elevator and let me in. She was nice, we talked for a bit while ivy was getting ready. I told her it was my first time. The people there are fairly young. Not over 30 but not younger than 20. 4 people work there including mama.

Ivy took me in, didn't look that happy because come to find out, she was the one waiting for us. Mama thought there was someone with her. Anyway, ivy asked how long I'll be staying, they all had strong vietnamese accents, jen spoke pretty good english though. Anyway, I said an hour. So she gave me an envelope to put the money in. I paid $$ for the hour.

She pointed to the massage table and left. I went ahead and started undressing. When she came back I asked to use the bathroom. The place was really clean. I mean, homey clean. I felt comfy.

So showered a bit and went back to the room. She asked if I wanted a massage first before the fun. I could barely understand her but I assumed that's what she said so I said massage first.

Not a full body massage, mostly just on my back. Not really that good, I guess she's not really a therapist. Oh well.

About 10-15 minutes later she said if I'm ready. I told her I'm ready when she is and she said it's all about me right now. I told her it's time to party.

By this time she was smiling, went straight to cbj, the oiled me up. I guess she wasn't getting wet. She was smiling though. Then she pulled me up from the table and asked if I'm ready, she slowly lay on top the table and I mish on her.

No kissing on the lips, no fiv, no daty. Yeah, it kinda sucked. But the place was nice and the mama was nice. Anyway, 15 minutes later I was done. She asked if I wanted to go again. I said sure. Then she asked how much more I got. I told her I gave her everything already. She laughed and isaid maybe next time.

I had her massage my back some more since we did have a lot of time. Left. Then she asked me twice if I was ready for a shower. She asked if we can shower together, and I said sure. She said how much more. I told her, maybe next time.

Showered by myself for the rest of the time I was there. Went back, put my clothes on. Said bye to everyone and left.

L: she looks like the pic BUT I think those pics we're old. So 7

A: started off pretty bad, but warmed up after, so another 7

S: I would say for the actual deed. I could do better with my hands. 5

Jen, the mama, looks pretty nice. I'm gonna call and ask if she does massages too. If she does I will maybe go back.

Hypo Luxa
08-05-08, 05:06
Hope I was able to contribute even a bit to the board!
Sounds like a typical first time experience to me... where "it was what it was..." You seemed to have done everything right. It'll get better... Trust me! You have some PSE (Porn Star Experiences) in your future if you keep with it and gain confidence.

The main thing is that you didn't ask a lot of questions. You just went out, took one for the team, and reported back. Well done padawan!

:-)

Atrain35
08-05-08, 05:57
Sorry if this post isn't in the right forum. I went to Sophia Sauna a few weeks ago and I think I ran into the infamous Mimi. If I recall, she was the one that many mongers said had worked at Pine Tree (I think) and that everyone was staying away from for a good reason. Anyways, this must be the same girl, viet. , 5 ft. , nice but fake boobs, shoulder length hair, fair skinned, small flower tattoos on the hip area. A real spinner. I went for the full service. No TS, just some chatting and then she got right into it. She began with BBBJ, but, I wasn't taking any chances and asked for covered. Too, bad, because she still looks pretty damn hot. Basic routine, mish, cg, k-9, to finish, then shower. Funny thing was that afterwards, she told me that she doesn't really work at Sophia, but, that she makes appointments to meet her customers there. She said that she normally works at Club Secret and invited me to her birthday party (? ) which was supposed to be there this past Saturday. She also said that she also goes by Linda, but, that her real name is Fung/Fong (sp). She gave me her number for future meetings. Maybe some of you fellow mongerers can confirm this?

Lip Licker
08-05-08, 06:13
does it help to ask them what the provider wants? I thought that would have boost the service a bit since I'm trying to be nice to her. But she just said in an unenthusiatic way, "whatever you like, I like".

Thanks for the nice post. You seem to be on the right path for everything. As far as asking the provider what she wants, I guess that is up to you. Most pros AMP workers/escorts/SW's will probably tell you the same basic answer as you got. You have to remember this is a business transaction and being women, many require the whole emotional portion to get off, unlike us who just require the physical. Unless you establish a relationship with the provider by becoming a regular, it may be difficult to achieve that emotional factor. Just enjoy yourself and read her body like you read your SO's body reactions if you like getting the provider to O.

Also, don't worry too much about bad service from younger providers. As long as you are polite or better to them and stick to the more popular establishments mentioned with positive reviews here, even the younger hotties can be great. True, they are less likely to provide the quality massages or soap-land body massages during the TS like some of the older providers but don't let that stop you from sampling the hotties. Now that you've popped your AMP cherry, it only gets easier to go and pick what you want. Good luck and keep the reports coming.

CM0069
08-05-08, 06:22
I used to visit a few massage places as well as a few escorts. I was a member of another site that was just like this one but that caused a lot of trouble. Is anyone available to chat. Just wondered how you get started without causing trouble for some of the girls.Before asking, start contributing your few massage places and escorts plx.

Otherwise keep lurking and RTFF.

Kaelsan
08-05-08, 07:45

Any nice looking girls there and is it worth it stopping by?Is this the one by Evergreen? Don't know if it has changed since but I would not waste my time going there if you are looking for lookers. Popped my head in there about two months ago and after getting through the door, saw two older K females, 50's at least. The mama said that she only had two workers. I turned around and went back to Business.

Orion1938
08-05-08, 07:58

Any nice looking girls there and is it worth it stopping by?Try Kimberly, you'll like her. She never disappointed me. Treat her nicely, Brudda

First Try
08-05-08, 14:02
http: //honolulu. Backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy_viet_ivy_is_visiting_honolulu_available_now_22/classifieds/ViewAd? Oid=962332

Went to see ivy today. Called and got an appointment. Got there in time but no one answered the door right away. Jen (I guess the mama) came got off the elevator and let me in. She was nice, we talked for a bit while ivy was getting ready. I told her it was my first time. The people there are fairly young. Not over 30 but not younger than 20. 4 people work there including mama.

Ivy took me in, didn't look that happy because come to find out, she was the one waiting for us. Mama thought there was someone with her. Anyway, ivy asked how long I'll be staying, they all had strong vietnamese accents, jen spoke pretty good english though. Anyway, I said an hour. So she gave me an envelope to put the money in. I paid $$ for the hour.

She pointed to the massage table and left. I went ahead and started undressing. When she came back I asked to use the bathroom. The place was really clean. I mean, homey clean. I felt comfy.

So showered a bit and went back to the room. She asked if I wanted a massage first before the fun. I could barely understand her but I assumed that's what she said so I said massage first.

Not a full body massage, mostly just on my back. Not really that good, I guess she's not really a therapist. Oh well.

About 10-15 minutes later she said if I'm ready. I told her I'm ready when she is and she said it's all about me right now. I told her it's time to party.

By this time she was smiling, went straight to cbj, the oiled me up. I guess she wasn't getting wet. She was smiling though. Then she pulled me up from the table and asked if I'm ready, she slowly lay on top the table and I mish on her.

No kissing on the lips, no fiv, no daty. Yeah, it kinda sucked. But the place was nice and the mama was nice. Anyway, 15 minutes later I was done. She asked if I wanted to go again. I said sure. Then she asked how much more I got. I told her I gave her everything already. She laughed and isaid maybe next time.

I had her massage my back some more since we did have a lot of time. Left. Then she asked me twice if I was ready for a shower. She asked if we can shower together, and I said sure. She said how much more. I told her, maybe next time.

Showered by myself for the rest of the time I was there. Went back, put my clothes on. Said bye to everyone and left.

Jen, the mama, looks pretty nice. I'm gonna call and ask if she does massages too. If she does I will maybe go back.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy_viet_ivy_is_visiting_honolulu_available_now_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=962332

too bad, she looked promising. Sure looks familiar.

Keola
08-05-08, 14:51
Try Kimberly, you'll like her. She never disappointed me. Treat her nicely, BruddaThanks. I will try looking her up.

Keola
08-05-08, 14:52
Is this the one by Evergreen? Don't know if it has changed since but I would not waste my time going there if you are looking for lookers. Popped my head in there about two months ago and after getting through the door, saw two older K females, 50's at least. The mama said that she only had two workers. I turned around and went back to Business.It's located on Makaloa St. I believe, by Sams Club. Just was curious about it.

Mrazz
08-05-08, 15:28
So, Ivy works at a AMP?

Kapalua
08-05-08, 16:56
No kissing on the lips, no fiv, no daty.

Anyway, 15 minutes later I was done. She asked if I wanted to go again. I said sure. Then she asked how much more I got. I told her I gave her everything already. She laughed and said maybe next time.

Then she asked me twice if I was ready for a shower. She asked if we can shower together, and I said sure. She said how much more. I told her, maybe next time.
Thanks for the detailed report. She seems like the "human cash register" type of provider. Even after you told her that you had no more money to give her, she still wanted more money just to shower together.

Rhoku74
08-05-08, 18:25

I had her massage my back some more since we did have a lot of time. Left. Then she asked me twice if I was ready for a shower. She asked if we can shower together, and I said sure. She said how much more. I told her, maybe next time.Thanks for the report. I guess that answers my question about multiple pops. The first person you saw, Jen Angel, she is a provider.

Kapalua
08-05-08, 18:31
Is this the one by Evergreen?
Evergreen and Ohana Massage front on different streets, but are quite close to each other. Evergreen is at 1376 Kapiolani Boulevard, and Ohana Massage is at 1357 Makaloa Street (second floor).

Lkjhgf
08-05-08, 18:49
Thanks for the detailed report. She seems like the "human cash register" type of provider. Even after you told her that you had no more money to give her, she still wanted more money just to shower together.Kaka, We do not need that kind of provide in the aloha land, should deport them where they come from, but do look good in the picture.

There is a lot of good provide around that is not like her.

One time I had this one provide for a HJ and massage for $ ,ended up with a good FS,
and she did not ask for any more money, told her I'm going to the car for more money, she replyed no need, but I did come back with another $.20

Well, Good Luck snd Stay Safe

Myster
08-05-08, 20:10
Breaking news:

starbulletin.com/breaking/breaking.php?id=7485

Masked men rob massage parlor

At least eight men wearing bandannas over their faces robbed a Kakaako massage parlor last night, police said.

At about 11 p.m., two men entered a massage parlor at the 300 block of Ward Avenue while holding a baseball bat and a knife, police said.

One of the suspects told the employees to close their eyes, police said.

At least six other men allegedly went into the facility and broke into employee lockers using pry bars.

An undisclosed amount of cash, credit and debit cards was taken before the suspects fled, police said. No one was hurt.

The first two suspects were described as being about 18 to 25 years old. One was 5 feet, 7 inches tall, and weighed about 160 to 180 pounds. The other was 5 feet, 5 inches tall, weighing about 150 to 160 pounds.

All eight men are wanted on suspicion of first-degree robbery.

Member #3973
08-05-08, 20:57
From Starbulletin online:

"At least eight men wearing bandannas over their faces robbed a Kakaako massage parlor last night, police said.

At about 11 p.m., two men entered a massage parlor at the 300 block of Ward Avenue while holding a baseball bat and a knife, police said.

At least six other men allegedly went into the facility and broke into employee lockers using pry bars.

An undisclosed amount of cash, credit and debit cards was taken before the suspects fled, police said. No one was hurt.

The first two suspects were described as being about 18 to 25 years old. One was 5 feet, 7 inches tall, and weighed about 160 to 180 pounds. The other was 5 feet, 5 inches tall, weighing about 150 to 160 pounds.

All eight men are wanted on suspicion of first-degree robbery."

Hope they catch these blood suckers!

Kekehawaii
08-05-08, 22:39

Good report! She didn't offer me a second pop, but I went for the 1.6 HH so I don't think she expected me to donate any more. I would agree that the place is extremely homely clean. They surely put some dough into fixing up the place. ButI'm not sure if they get much traffic unless the DT business folks go there for a quick break.

Was your IVY chubby? Her body didn't look like those in the pics, except for her breasts. To mee she was kind of fat and had a belly. The pics showed someone who looked like Jen the mama. Maybe I had the other one who massages on backpage. Kay I think?

Kekehawaii
08-05-08, 22:41
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy_viet_ivy_is_visiting_honolulu_available_now_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=962332

too bad, she looked promising. Sure looks familiar.

My mistake...... these are new pics that are different from the ones last week. This is definitely Ivy. I would like to bang the mama Jen though. Anyone got play from her?

Da One
08-05-08, 23:13
Hey you guys,

Where is this place located? Is it the same place where that Black/Indian girl, Kyanna, works out of in the Century Square Bldg. on Bishop St?

Thanks

Scottyscott
08-06-08, 00:13
I was trolling for a theripist closer to my house with gas prices being what they are and ran across this place, anyone ever heard of or tried it?

It is listed at 379 Kamehameha Hwy # E, Pearl City HI 96782, with a PH of (808) 486-7567.

Would love for this to be the new best thing in town because of its location. Any news would be welcome.

New Yorker28
08-06-08, 00:53
Hi there,

I stumbled upon this site just looking for a sexy massage therapist in Waikiki. I'm in Hi for a few days. In Honolulu then zipping to the North Short to meet a friend. And would love to spend some time with a beautiful (preferably exotic/native, but not necessary) massage therapist. Not looking for anything insane experience-wise.- just a sensual and relaxing experience.

If you can point me in the right direction or PM me with a recommendation, I'd definitely be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance

CM0069
08-06-08, 03:35
I was trolling for a theripist closer to my house with gas prices being what they are and ran across this place, anyone ever heard of or tried it?

It is listed at 379 Kamehameha Hwy # E, Pearl City HI 96782, with a PH of (808) 486-7567.

Would love for this to be the new best thing in town because of its location. Any news would be welcome.From previous report I remember before, cute short pnay girl, but is also married to a hpd. doh!

Rotten Otto
08-06-08, 03:36
From Starbulletin online:

"At least eight men wearing bandannas over their faces robbed a Kakaako massage parlor last night, police said.

All eight men are wanted on suspicion of first-degree robbery."

Hope they catch these blood suckers!

Pink Relaxation was the one that was hit.

Bubba Smith
08-06-08, 04:13

Mahalos,

MikeNot sure if it would be good mongering etiquette, but perhaps you could just pull out your junk; ). Not many LE's would complete that move.

A couple months back a good friend of mine wanted to treat me to some AMP action as a way of saying thanks for a favor. He is a world traveling pussy hound and travels at least twice a year to Thailand in pursuit of the hobby. I was hesitant, but accepted his offer (who wouldn't). Anyway, we went to Pink on Ward Ave after stopping at the ATM for some cash. He handed me $$ as we went up the stairway and selected from the couple of girls that were there. It was lunch time so the selection was poor, and the girl that I chose was not the one that I had seen in my previous visit. I gave Mama. 50 and asked for her best recommendation. As I was looking around, my choice became clear as a pretty young korean? Girl walked by I asked for her and Mama said she'd see if she would start early for me. I apologize for not remembering her name, but she was wearing a sexy yellow summer dress with A cup tits and a very slim figure. We started with a table massage, which was a little akward because my friend was in the standing shower with his date, a somewhat chubby girl. I clearly picked the winner, my date was at least ten years younger and cute. The akward part was because the shower is directly next to the table and they took us in at the same time. My friend had popped a viagra (he gave me four, haven't tried them yet) on the way to the AMP and was already sporting some impressive wood while I was laying on my back on the table getting a nice scrub down. However, not enough to have waken my little buddy. I use little in the best possible sense of course.

Anywho, we proceeded back to the room and she gave me a decent massage, except for above average attention to my upper legs and a few 'accidental" brushes on the taint. I didn't have a long time for lunch, so I rolled over and asked if we could skip to the finish. She proceeded with BBHJ, then without asking applied with her mouth and gave a pretty good CBJ. After a couple minutes she again proceeded without discussing funds and climbed on CG for a couple minutes. Flipped her over for some MISH and pounded her narrow little ass about as hard as I could muster. Interestingly she was able to massage my ass a little with her feet in this position with her legs folded just right. I'm starting to chub a little just remembering. Where was I? Oh yeah, flipped her over for some doggy style which was somewhat of a let down as she was so thin her ass took on an unpleasant shape when bent over from behind. Not enough to deter me from my duties however, and within about 15 minutes I popped. After she laid with me until I was ready to go, didn't seem in any rush to get up and actually looked a little disappointed when I said I was ready to clean up and take off. Since no mention of money had been made before she went FS, I tried to get away with only giving her $, but she balked and said normal for FS was $. 5. I apologized and said it was my first time in the states and didn't know any better. Made up the difference, and she asked if I would see her again. Haven't yet, but since my SO has left for a while I may need my medicine. Plus hearing that they were recently robbed it seems only right that I should go and help those poor young ladies re-earn their losses.

L: 7
A: 8
S: 6

My first report, but I've been lurking for about a month and hope I've gotten the lingo correct.

Cleanman
08-06-08, 04:53
I am new to this and am planning a forray into the AMP market. Can anyone tell me about Fantasia? I saw they are advertising on CL with 2 new K-girls in house. Also any recomendations for a good AMP to start out at since alot of first timers get turned down away worried by mama san's?

Thank You for the addedvice in advance.

Cleanman

Ck813
08-06-08, 14:18
Has anyone been there lately? I went there one morning about 5am and Kelly was working but she introduced me to five other girls. I choose this girl forget her name but short curly hair and little chubby. This girl is a loser and a robot. She does not know how to suck cock and she does not know how to fuck at all. She tries to talk dirty but it is so fake it made my dick go limp. She finished me with a handjob and even at that she sucked!

L/3A/3S/3. From far away and in the dark looked good, oh yeah she had all bruises and shit on her body saying Kelly massaged her. Fuck this ***** and Kelly if you are reading this your girl sucked and I am sad I did not see you.

Ck813
08-06-08, 14:28
Is this Tasha from China Mary's?

Went to see mellisa 3 times I agree massage excellent 4th time got HE after she got to know me. Don't think she works eves, though only been able to see her afternoons. Massage real good and HJ to top it off, hopefully 5 times can get BJ with good tip. Damage. 6 for +. 6 tip yeah, she worth checkin out.

Lkjhgf
08-06-08, 16:57
Her new CL ad says her new location is in AIea. Let's hope her ability to give directions has improved....LOL.First, Cheryls place in Aiea is very hard to find, the place is not that clean, and when you call for an appointment make she is the one you booking and not some one else, my friend said she has a co worker.

Good Luck Stay Safe

Thumperforq
08-06-08, 17:39

Would love for this to be the new best thing in town because of its location. Any news would be welcome.

Her name's Jen and as one of the other members mentioned she is married to one of the HPD Swat team. She's friends with a lot of the strippers in town and used to hang with us at Electros before she got married. She's strictly legit, no play at all.

Modelsearch10
08-06-08, 17:40
Well it looks like I'm a newbie again but my old login wasnt able to come up and I have a new email but anyway here we go. Stopped into Lavender last night and met a new girl by the name of Million. This girl is exactly the reason I love Korean woman. Beautiful tan skin nice C cups (enhanced) vivid smile, and a gorgeous ass. She speaks very good english with no accent as she has been in the states for some time now. She was a little warry of me at first as I let them know it was my first time there. All service was covered but guys looking at her naked was worth the price of admission $$ total. She asked me to come back and I definately will she will only be her till the end of the month but make sure you let her know that her Korean speaking friend sent you. She will understand. Treat her well!

Badboy808
08-06-08, 18:24
Her name's Jen and as one of the other members mentioned she is married to one of the HPD Swat team. She's friends with a lot of the strippers in town and used to hang with us at Electros before she got married. She's strictly legit, no play at all.You just gotta know how to break em!

Aaron Colt
08-07-08, 04:49
I am new to this and am planning a forray into the AMP market. Can anyone tell me about Fantasia? I saw they are advertising on CL with 2 new K-girls in house. Also any recomendations for a good AMP to start out at since alot of first timers get turned down away worried by mama san's?

Thank You for the addedvice in advance.

Cleanman

Lavendar is currently the place to visit for a variety of hot chicks. Try starting there first.

S Hunter
08-07-08, 04:55
Her new CL ad says her new location is in AIea. Let's hope her ability to give directions has improved....LOL.

I TOFTT. Cheryl is not at the Aiea location, but another lady from China, Lily, if I recall correctly. The location is in an apartment near Pearl Harbor. Lily is chubbier than Cheryl and the massage was ok. But she did make it very clear that she offers FS. I did not partake. Just got the massage and HE.

S Hunter
08-07-08, 04:57
This week, I went to Thai Hawaiian (CC 3102) and had Em (Sp?). Massage was pretty darn decent, but no extras. : (

Tommyah
08-07-08, 14:26
Went looking for Tina. Heard she works at PT and Nirvana. Called Nirvana, but, Mama said she off. So, I called PT. PT Mama said she there so I went.

Got there, but, it was a Gina, not Tina.

Looked at the girls and chose the cutist girl there.

She said her name was Mimi. WOW! MIMI of Legend Status!

Service and Attitude was 10's. She gives all the SOP's. No rules like some of the newer girls. (No touching this, No licking that) and skimping on Standard Services. (No Table Showers, No GFE).

Badboy808
08-07-08, 18:08
Breaking news:

starbulletin.com/breaking/breaking.php?id=7485In this business, sometimes you just count your losses on move on.

Just glad nobody got killed.

Cleanman
08-07-08, 19:27
Lavendar is currently the place to visit for a variety of hot chicks. Try starting there first.Thanks Aaron, Funny thing is I was thinking to try Lavander. Saw their ad and have read reports here. Across from Choi's garden I believe. I give it a try, Lavander it is! I let you know how it goes.

Kalani69
08-07-08, 22:04
Went looking for Tina. Heard she works at PT and Nirvana. Called Nirvana, but, Mama said she off. So, I called PT. PT Mama said she there so I went.

Got there, but, it was a Gina, not Tina.

Looked at the girls and chose the cutist girl there.

She said her name was Mimi. WOW! MIMI of Legend Status!

Service and Attitude was 10's. She gives all the SOP's. No rules like some of the newer girls. (No touching this, No licking that) and skimping on Standard Services. (No Table Showers, No GFE).

Is Gina at PT the same Gina at Nirvana?

CM0069
08-08-08, 00:31
I TOFTT. Cheryl is not at the Aiea location, but another lady from China, Lily, if I recall correctly. The location is in an apartment near Pearl Harbor. Lily is chubbier than Cheryl and the massage was ok. But she did make it very clear that she offers FS. I did not partake. Just got the massage and HE.The starting of an apartment amp? Thanks for the report, I'll reserve fs only at amps =D

Tommyah
08-08-08, 02:51
Is Gina at PT the same Gina at Nirvana?I don't any Ginas, but, the girl that got up when PI Mama out "Gina" to the girls sitting in the Main room, a non or mixed Asian Girl stood-Up. That's when I knew she misunderstood Gina for Tina. I had to choose again.

The Girl I chose and came to the room, Mimi, is shorter than her.

Sorry. Does anybody else know?

Un Holy
08-08-08, 05:56
You talking the herpes queen? Da cock sucking cum eating.....

Aaron Colt
08-08-08, 07:15
Sorry if this post isn't in the right forum. I went to Sophia Sauna a few weeks ago and I think I ran into the infamous Mimi. If I recall, she was the one that many mongers said had worked at Pine Tree (I think) and that everyone was staying away from for a good reason. Anyways, this must be the same girl, viet. , 5 ft. , nice but fake boobs, shoulder length hair, fair skinned, small flower tattoos on the hip area. A real spinner. I went for the full service. No TS, just some chatting and then she got right into it. She began with BBBJ, but, I wasn't taking any chances and asked for covered. Too, bad, because she still looks pretty damn hot. Basic routine, mish, cg, k-9, to finish, then shower. Funny thing was that afterwards, she told me that she doesn't really work at Sophia, but, that she makes appointments to meet her customers there. She said that she normally works at Club Secret and invited me to her birthday party (? ) which was supposed to be there this past Saturday. She also said that she also goes by Linda, but, that her real name is Fung/Fong (sp). She gave me her number for future meetings. Maybe some of you fellow mongerers can confirm this?

I went by there a couple of weeks ago. I have not seen Mimi, but others have described Mimi as a little older than Linda. Linda is also known as Vicky at Club Secret. Some have described her as resembling Lucy Liu, for me I dont see the similarities. Your report is spot on, she is a little hottie, tight little body. Doesnt rush and aims to please.

Lop Chong
08-08-08, 07:31
Can someone recommend who to see at Lavender? I've heard all the girls are hot but wanted specifics. Skye and Miki at Nirvana are my ATFs! I don't want be disappointed but am tempted to try something new there.

Thanks!

CheapCharlie
08-08-08, 09:52
I went by there a couple of weeks ago. I have not seen Mimi, but others have described Mimi as a little older than Linda. Linda is also known as Vicky at Club Secret. Some have described her as resembling Lucy Liu, for me I dont see the similarities. Your report is spot on, she is a little hottie, tight little body. Doesnt rush and aims to please.
Are you saying Linda aka Vicky,in addition to working at various VBs. Also works at an AMP too?

Subway45
08-08-08, 12:41
I was at Fuji's/Sophia a couple of weeks ago and was serviced by Mimi. Funny thing was, I never met her before and was out of the loop about her rep. Anyway, she never told me her name initially but gave me the impression that she had just moved to Hawaii from the mainland. Asked me to teach her "how to service customers" as she was, in her words, "new to the profession". Her TS and overall serivce was very good, not rushed and gave a GFE. It seems as though she sleeps at Fuji's and was availabe 24/7. She seemed to be "clean" and preferred all acitivity covered. Only issue that I had with her was her hinting at wanting $$ instead of 1. 5$. Probably won't repeat.

Aaron Colt
08-08-08, 13:00
Are you saying Linda aka Vicky,in addition to working at various VBs. Also works at an AMP too?

CC, for half what she charges in the boom boom room you can get her at Fuji's.

First Try
08-08-08, 13:36
I had an appointment with Jean recently. For those of you who visited her in the past she has relocated in that building complex due to some water damage in her unit. Called, gave directions but I parked on the street since the construction guys were using the parking spaces. She collected $ upfront & I showered. It is weird because the massage table is right next to the front door and only a shoji screen separates you from the outside world. Very good pressure & technique. I judge the legit massage therapists who can find my trouble area & she did. I thought she was going to give me a rotator cuff injury but she loosened it up. HE was performed but I couldn't cum, maybe because she reminds me of friends' aunties so I finished myself after she tried for 10 minutes. After I showered she adjusted me again because I was out of alignment.

L = 6 small eyes, princess Diana type hairdo, dressed like a "normal" 50 yr old doing housework

A = 9 professional, gave hints to better health which included a soft sell on repeat visits

S = 8 for effort, my mindset was thrown off by her looks despite me thinking of some porn star

2 mongers called during my visit. I hope you had fun "John". Nice lady will repeat for the therapeutic value.

New Yorker28
08-08-08, 14:02
Can someone recommend who to see at Lavender? I've heard all the girls are hot but wanted specifics. Skye and Miki at Nirvana are my ATFs! I don't want be disappointed but am tempted to try something new there.

Thanks!Can someone let me know where Lavender, or any nice massage parlor with *really* beautiful girls ($ not an issue, as I'm here for my buddy's going away party) is? I can't seem to find it on Google - many thanks in advance! :)

Daspbrah
08-08-08, 14:03
Is this Tasha from China Mary's?I also queried if this Melissa was indeed the Tasha from CM at CC. Yes it is her. I've mongered my way through many providers moving from one place to another, usually with good results. Even when providers move, they usually "take care" of their longtime faithful regulars, even if they perhaps "don't do it" (HE/HJ) anymore.

Maybe providers want to turn over a new leaf? Maybe they feel like they wanna change, then make a vow to themselves to not be shady? Whatever. Anyway I had to try and see if I could get lucky. My expectations we're high initially, but eventually I realized much had changed. I'm not sure why, but it did. Which surprised me after reading Robert41's comment. Massage was pretty good though.

I was noticing, you know how weight loss commercials say "unique experience & results not common" on the bottom of the screen to disclaim drastic weight loss of their paid testimonials? Well in the case of getting a HE from Melissa, it would be pretty much like that. Highly unique and very uncommon. But then again in mongerland, who knows YMMV. So far my bribery and Jedi mind tricks do not work. So good luck!

To find out more specifics, please private message me. I will not answer generalized "so what else happened? " questions. Be specific, then I will answer accordingly.

Twitch26
08-08-08, 19:30
Are you saying Linda aka Vicky,in addition to working at various VBs. Also works at an AMP too?I think i know who he is talking about but its not the same person. there is another "vicky" who resembles vicky from club charm/secret but its not the same girl. vicky at charm doesnt have fake boobs. they are pretty small.

Robert41
08-08-08, 20:36
I've been going to Ling Ling for six months now she has a very pleasant personality. She gives a pretty good massage and always welcomes you back.

Robert41
08-08-08, 20:50
I've been going to Ling Ling for six months now she has a very pleasant personality. She gives a pretty good massage and always welcomes you back.

Chikan San
08-08-08, 23:05
I called Michelle last week to give her a try. Her massage was pretty good and she seems to know what she's doing. She let me lift her shirt and fondle her tits and her pussy over her pants during the HJ too. I like that slutty looks she gives you as she's stroking you. Sexy. She's a little old but still has a cute look to her which got me pretty hard; I wonder if FS is possible? It was a good experience overall and will repeat soon.

L-6 S-8 A-8

CheapCharlie
08-08-08, 23:07
CC, for half what she charges in the boom boom room you can get her at Fuji's.
My co-worker always tells me better to go to an AMP and get FS,then to go to one KB or VB and probably not get anything(except maybe frustrated and disappointed). Now after you telling me about Vicky and Fuji's,I might just check out my first AMP in a LONG time. Thanks for the info! CC.

H Mobius
08-08-08, 23:19
My co-worker always tells me better to go to an AMP and get FS,then to go to one KB or VB and probably not get anything(except maybe frustrated and disappointed). Now after you telling me about Vicky and Fuji's,I might just check out my first AMP in a LONG time. Thanks for the info! CC.So Fuji is good now? I used to see Jasmine, but then she was always busy; other girls were so filthy they had MEAN B.O., so I haven't been going.

Kauai Kid
08-08-08, 23:39
Made an appointment with Waikele Therapist and got massaged by Lili. She is a decent looking Chinese lady, little bit chubbier than Cheryl. Massage was average, back, legs, ass, neck etc....on the flip she asked if I wanted massage "there". Told her yes. She said .5, told her go for it. HJ was average, she let me touch her anywhere I wanted. Finished up and took a shower. We talked for a while before I left. Very pleasant lady. Place is not that clean, but good enough being it is in an old building way out in an area by Pearl Harbor. Has a parking stall to use. Total $

Probably will repeat.

L 6
A 9
S 9

Be Safe.......Kumu

Kapalua
08-09-08, 00:10
Can someone let me know where Lavender, or any nice massage parlor with *really* beautiful girls ($ not an issue, as I'm here for my buddy's going away party) is? I can't seem to find it on Google - many thanks in advance! :)
Lavender advertises in the sports section of the Honolulu Advertiser. It's located at 1320 Rycroft Street -- on the mauka side of the street, slightly Ewa of the Sheridan Street intersection, across from Choi's Garden restaurant. The advertised telephone number is 944-2855. If you need directions to 1320 Rycroft Street, you can easily find that location on the Google map website and the Yahoo map website.

Aaron Colt
08-09-08, 02:47
My co-worker always tells me better to go to an AMP and get FS,then to go to one KB or VB and probably not get anything(except maybe frustrated and disappointed). Now after you telling me about Vicky and Fuji's,I might just check out my first AMP in a LONG time. Thanks for the info! CC.

The night I went mama called her from Secret to service me. She's a nice mama.

Jjjhap
08-09-08, 06:40
I went to Aloha TLC yesterday so i saw mina(hana) and Terry.

They worked at Golden before.

Mrazz
08-09-08, 07:05
The night I went mama called her from Secret to service me. She's a nice mama.So, Linda aka Sticky Vicky works at Fujis on call? If so, Im doen for sure!

First Try
08-09-08, 13:01
I called Michelle last week to give her a try. Her massage was pretty good and she seems to know what she's doing. She let me lift her shirt and fondle her tits and her pussy over her pants during the HJ too. I like that slutty looks she gives you as she's stroking you. Sexy. She's a little old but still has a cute look to her which got me pretty hard; I wonder if FS is possible? It was a good experience overall and will repeat soon.

L-6 S-8 A-8

Is this the same Michelle located on King Street in the same building as Golden Massage? I tried last week for an appointment but she said the AC was broken and she was taking the day off until it was fixed. :-( Good report!

Captin Crunch
08-09-08, 14:06
Yes! That's her.
Is this the same Michelle located on King Street in the same building as Golden Massage? I tried last week for an appointment but she said the AC was broken and she was taking the day off until it was fixed. :-( Good report!

Icassoll
08-09-08, 14:32
Has anyone been to the amp smile spa lately?

Is it up and running?

Are there any nice girls?

Emilyfree
08-09-08, 17:57
These 2 were perhaps the best massge therapists I've had. They both worked at Thailand massage Hawaii. Anyone know where they are now?

Captin Crunch
08-09-08, 18:56
Is this the Vicky that works at Charm?
Or is there another Vicky that works at Secret?

The night I went mama called her from Secret to service me. She's a nice mama.

Neko Hunta
08-09-08, 19:21

Or is there another Vicky that works at Secret?Gotta be 2 different girls. According to previous posts the one at Charm has no fakies and looks like Lucy Liu. The one from Secret has fakies and is a spinner.

One thing I would like to know is the one from Club Secret/Fuji's the same Mimi that was at PTs?

Only one way to find out. I going to break my promise and go check out Charm and Secrets tonite to find out.

CM0069
08-09-08, 19:58
She's a little old 50's 40's old?

CM0069
08-09-08, 20:39
Checked out this place after reading the CL ad of new location, I been there before and it went from open location to even more open haha. Well sorta, it is no longer in the area of high walking traffic as before, but it is in the rear of pizza hut. The new bad thing is the high visibility from the open lot & street intersection for anyone walking to the place. Anyway, place is legit. Just little worrysome at night because of the isolated lot and occasional punks/drinkers that frequent that side. They have a shower now and place is office clean, oh and the all the room doors are exposed to the front door! Omg, I don't how it is in the day, not sure if its tinted but at nite you can see right through, so yeah if you do a shower and walk to the room, your seen easily.

Massage is as good as what I get from siam at least or near, had a new girl forgot the name since I couldn't pronounce it right, thai, basic english, accent had hard time keeping conversation, looked like typical massage student graduate. Anyway went the full hour or so + shower, will probably repeat since its along the way home and decent overall.

Anyway, my venture there was because of my trip to yang's and seeing patti, idk if her working there has gotten her massage lazy but I swear I was done in under 40'mins LOL! As if she knows (assumes) that your there for one thing (well two things! ) but massage first. First skimpy deep tissue I ever ever had not counting the AMPs. Anyway left still feeling achin neck/shoulders and tried the stadium mall on the way back home.

1 AMP trip worth just to work out a bad kink.

H Mobius
08-09-08, 21:05
I had an appointment with Jean recently. For those of you who visited her in the past she has relocated in that building complex due to some water damage in her unit. Called, gave directions but I parked on the street since the construction guys were using the parking spaces. She collected $ upfront & I showered. It is weird because the massage table is right next to the front door and only a shoji screen separates you from the outside world. Very good pressure & technique. I judge the legit massage therapists who can find my trouble area & she did. I thought she was going to give me a rotator cuff injury but she loosened it up. HE was performed but I couldn't cum, maybe because she reminds me of friends' aunties so I finished myself after she tried for 10 minutes. After I showered she adjusted me again because I was out of alignment.

L = 6 small eyes, princess Diana type hairdo, dressed like a "normal" 50 yr old doing housework

A = 9 professional, gave hints to better health which included a soft sell on repeat visits

S = 8 for effort, my mindset was thrown off by her looks despite me thinking of some porn star

2 mongers called during my visit. I hope you had fun "John". Nice lady will repeat for the therapeutic value.Any contact/location info? What nationality is she?

Thanks!

Pau Hana Party
08-09-08, 22:39
I called Ivy and made an appoinment for noon. When I got to the place, The first thing I noticed was the that answered the door was a real hottie, (looks to be young) So I said IVY? she said no and said I take you to the room and you can wait there. IVY came in Moments later and Wow! She was great looking as well. She asked me if I want to stay 1/2 or a full hour? 1 hour $$, 1/2 is $.6.

I said 1 hour and she asked for the gift up front. I was hesitant but did as asked, (maybe you guys should wait till after) I ask her for mulitpule: she acted like she didn't understand. After I wrapped the gift, she took it and left the room. I got ready and waited within 5 minutes she came back to the room. She asked if I wanted a shower but I had showered before driving there, so I said "after". She said OK. I laid on the table "face down" and she asked if I wanted oil? I said what-ever, The massage was more like a rub then a massage. Not why I was there so I was ok with that. When I flipped she was already in her birthday suit. She (without asking) went straight for the boy's. She sniffed to see if I was fresh, then put the right boy in her mouth then the left and she went to town. The she covered me and gave me CBJ. She worked very hard then to wake Jr up. after awhile It took me a while to get going but as soon as I woke up she hopped on CG, RCG after a few minutes I wanted to be on top, Went Mish, then K9. Between each position change she CBJ. She liked it so much (all the time she made eye contact) I let her finish me CBJ. She told me to tell her when I'm ready so when I said OK she pulled off the cover right when I blew and played with the Jucie with her hand. She seemed to really enjoy playing with it. As she did she made eye contact and said she had fun. She cleaned me up and showed me to the shower. I showered by myself. when I got out she validated my parking ticket and gave me a nice hug and said "you cum back OK? You good fun! The place is really clean! and the other girl was really hot! I'll have to return to see her. I didn't get her name though, if not I'll have to repeat with IVY.

IVY was hot! She had a great attitude and work ethic. The place was clean I don't know what eles anyone could ever need. Well worth your time and $$.

Snow9
08-10-08, 01:31
provider looks/service

Honey@Lavender 10/4
local, young, fluent English, makes no effort anymore, weekday evening

Micky@Nirvana 7/7
korean 24/7

Sam@Lavender 7/5
korean 24/7

Tasha@RM 7/7
thai, evenings

Kathy@ChinaSpa 8/8
korean, converses in fluent English, 24/7

Any recommendations?

Aaron Colt
08-10-08, 01:46
Or is there another Vicky that works at Secret?

This Vicky I know of works at Club Secret. She could also be working at Charm but I never saw her there nor have I been to Charm.

Kalani69
08-10-08, 03:33
I called Ivy and made an appoinment for noon. When I got to the place, The first thing I noticed was the that answered the door was a real hottie, (looks to be young) So I said IVY? she said no and said I take you to the room and you can wait there. IVY came in Moments later and Wow! She was great looking as well. She asked me if I want to stay 1/2 or a full hour? 1 hour $$, 1/2 is $.6.

I said 1 hour and she asked for the gift up front. I was hesitant but did as asked, (maybe you guys should wait till after) I ask her for mulitpule: she acted like she didn't understand. After I wrapped the gift, she took it and left the room. I got ready and waited within 5 minutes she came back to the room. She asked if I wanted a shower but I had showered before driving there, so I said "after". She said OK. I laid on the table "face down" and she asked if I wanted oil? I said what-ever, The massage was more like a rub then a massage. Not why I was there so I was ok with that. When I flipped she was already in her birthday suit. She (without asking) went straight for the boy's. She sniffed to see if I was fresh, then put the right boy in her mouth then the left and she went to town. The she covered me and gave me CBJ. She worked very hard then to wake Jr up. after awhile It took me a while to get going but as soon as I woke up she hopped on CG, RCG after a few minutes I wanted to be on top, Went Mish, then K9. Between each position change she CBJ. She liked it so much (all the time she made eye contact) I let her finish me CBJ. She told me to tell her when I'm ready so when I said OK she pulled off the cover right when I blew and played with the Jucie with her hand. She seemed to really enjoy playing with it. As she did she made eye contact and said she had fun. She cleaned me up and showed me to the shower. I showered by myself. when I got out she validated my parking ticket and gave me a nice hug and said "you cum back OK? You good fun! The place is really clean! and the other girl was really hot! I'll have to return to see her. I didn't get her name though, if not I'll have to repeat with IVY.

IVY was hot! She had a great attitude and work ethic. The place was clean I don't know what eles anyone could ever need. Well worth your time and $$.

Where is this? I searched and couldn't find any reports of AMP on Bishop St.

Daspbrah
08-10-08, 07:29
Actually their names are Pon and Nui.

Pon, last I've heard got married and isn't massaging for the time being. Oh well, because I beg to differ that she is a "great" masseuse. Nui on the other hand is the most improved masseuse recently in my book. She can be found at Thai Hawaiian Massage in CC #3102. She goes under a different name, which I'm not sure of, but I would try just asking for her anyway as "Nui" Unfortunately she is totally legit, no extras, even Pon was a total straight shooter. This is understandably why they were both good at actually massaging.

Thai Hawaiian actually has some new eye candy I want to sample, even if they are "legit. " But as far as where both Pon and Nui came from, Massage Thailand, how is it there? Any new hot talent? I know Eve the owner is still there of course, but what of her new staff? Anyone been lately?

Hope that helps Emilyfree,

Happy mongering & Be safe!

Das P Brah

These 2 were perhaps the best massge therapists I've had. They both worked at Thailand massage Hawaii. Anyone know where they are now?

Pau Hana Party
08-10-08, 08:23
Where is this? I searched and couldn't find any reports of AMP on Bishop St.Here is the contact info:

Ewa Dave
08-10-08, 08:43
I called Ivy and made an appoinment for noon. When I got to the place, The first thing I noticed was the that answered the door was a real hottie, (looks to be young) So I said IVY? she said no and said I take you to the room and you can wait there. IVY came in Moments later and Wow! She was great looking as well. She asked me if I want to stay 1/2 or a full hour? 1 hour $$, 1/2 is $.6.What ethnicity is Ivy? Also, could you tell me where this place is at so I can update the map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=h&msa=0&msid=104804744120071122985.00045333ef8cfccc541c9&ll=21.308887,-157.842464&spn=0.078204,0.147285&z=13

Pau Hana Party
08-10-08, 13:32
Where is this? I searched and couldn't find any reports of AMP on Bishop St.Here is the contact info:

Un Holy
08-10-08, 15:02
Bishop street? Where is this?

Rastakid
08-10-08, 16:31
Made an appointment with Waikele Therapist and got massaged by Lili. She is a decent looking Chinese lady, little bit chubbier than Cheryl. Massage was average, back, legs, ass, neck etc....on the flip she asked if I wanted massage "there". Told her yes. She said .5, told her go for it. HJ was average, she let me touch her anywhere I wanted. Finished up and took a shower. We talked for a while before I left. Very pleasant lady. Place is not that clean, but good enough being it is in an old building way out in an area by Pearl Harbor. Has a parking stall to use. Total $

Probably will repeat.

L 6
A 9
S 9

Be Safe.......KumuCheryl called me the other day to inform me she has a new girl working for her, I think she said something like Kimmy or something was the girl's name (can barely understand her on the phone, could have said Lily), is this possibly the new girl working for Cheryl? I'm curious if they know each other or not?

Pau Hana Party
08-10-08, 16:39
Bishop street? Where is this?1188 Bishop (across Hawaiian Tel) #703

I found her ad/number on Backstage.com

Pau Hana Party
08-10-08, 16:43
Bishop street? Where is this?Sorry I sent two responses to you question but, being I haven't posted here my responses go to the moderator. I guess they didn't fell like posting my reply's.

Anyway 1188 Bishop St. Room 703 They validate so park in the building. Parking was free.

Tyrone Biggins
08-10-08, 17:22
Has anyone been to the amp smile spa lately?

Is it up and running?

Are there any nice girls?Smile is still up and running.

My friend went there the other week, but came out disappointed. I didn't get the name of the provider, however according to his description, she was a 40-something year old Thai lady. He was going to skip on her, but she promised him good service so he decided to give her a chance. She gave him a crappy massage, no table shower, and her performance sucked. After the deed was done, he was kicking himself in the rear for being suckered into sticking with her.

CM0069
08-10-08, 18:35
Bishop street? Where is this?Aint this the Ivy that post same # w/Busti Korean Kris from Pagoda? Unless they moved into town area where there are some appts on bishop.

Alohashorts
08-10-08, 19:07

L-6 S-8 A-8

Asked her on my visit...made like she didn't know what FS was. I had to laugh. She knew what HE was.

H Mobius
08-10-08, 19:46
Aint this the Ivy that post same # w/Busti Korean Kris from Pagoda? Unless they moved into town area where there are some appts on bishop.The words "Busty Korean" always get my attention; where is this Kris?

H Mobius
08-10-08, 20:21
Went to Fuji's past 4 a. M. , think they were sleeping cuz it took the mama a while to come. Asked for Vicky (after reading about Vicky/Linda). Ms said she didn't know her, but when I asked for Linda, she said ok.

This was my first time there as Fuji's; seems to be the same as before, except now there is a can of roach spray right there by the room's door. Linda is pretty, and is a real nice girl. Her body is not as nice as "Sexy Viet Ivy", esp. The one of her in the yellow bikini, but with her big boobs I had no complaints. She has I guess a c-section scar, but I didn't care, as I said she is so pleasant. She was a little sleepy, kinda cute that way. A little chubby, 30-ish, sculpted high cheekbones, pretty makeup, 4-foot 7. Nice gentle ts, rubbed-down jr while shooting with the shower head (a first) then hugging and intermittent BBFS back in the room (she wanted a cover, but was feeling good and would let jr. In now and again). Around this point she sweetly asked for the tip; after that, out came the real nice GFE! Can't remember the last time I had that. I'm a titman, so that was my focus; I think it is hers, too. She offered the usual menu items, but I was having too much fun making her happy (few girls can comfortably withstand my weight for long; I am 5-8 236 lbs. , the only neg thing was she was yet another girl who argues with me about whether I workout, which I don't).

Will repeat. Ps. Linda says she works at Secret before Fuji's, so basically puts in 14-hr days.

. 5 + 1. 4

Turboman808
08-10-08, 23:52
Aint this the Ivy that post same # w/Busti Korean Kris from Pagoda? Unless they moved into town area where there are some appts on bishop.

1188 Bishop is across the Hawaiian Tel building, it's called Century Square and looks a lot like its sister building, Center Center.

1188 is weird in that each unit is individually owned. Many years ago, these were mixed use units, like Executive Center, where you could live as well as have a home office. They changed this several years ago, so living there 24x7 is not allowed. I'm pretty sure they turn off the AC after-hours.

The going rent is $800-$1000 per month, so I'm not surprised that Kris and her other "bait and switch" friends have moved there.

Rastakid
08-11-08, 02:14
Aint this the Ivy that post same # w/Busti Korean Kris from Pagoda? Unless they moved into town area where there are some appts on bishop.It is the same number, when I first met Kris, she said they were waiting for the agency to get her a place, it was suppose to be close to the Blaisdell, but they didn't get the apartment, so she was working out of Pagoda until they got an apartment. It's some sort of agency they work for is what I got out of Kris, the one and only time I saw her.

Kauai Kid
08-11-08, 02:31
Cheryl called me the other day to inform me she has a new girl working for her, I think she said something like Kimmy or something was the girl's name (can barely understand her on the phone, could have said Lily), is this possibly the new girl working for Cheryl? I'm curious if they know each other or not?
Rastakid,

Yes, Lili is the new girl working for Cheryl. She said that Cheryl is not massaging now and only takes appointments for her.

Kumu

C Man
08-11-08, 03:20
I too had the pleasure of seeing Michelle this past week. I was the first appt for that day and when I showed up she thought I was one of her regulars when I was on the phone making the appt. She immediately didn't recognize me but she went ahead with the session. Her massage was good as what I've been reading and on the flip the HJ was good from what I've also read. I shot hard that day and it messed up the sheets. She complained that now she has to change everything. You mean to tell me that she doesn't change it all between mongerer's sessions anyway? Damage was $. as usual.

C Man

Cleanman
08-11-08, 03:54
I went to lavander on Friday, early afternoon. First time there, and First time at an AMP. Followed AC's recomendation.

Hunted for parking.

Lavander is a store front on the street and a bit open as you walk in/out the door, take your shades. Good luck with that.

I rang the door bell.

MS asked me through mesh door, if I had been there before, I laughed (nervious laugh?) said "no". She open the door and let me in. She quickly sized me up and took me to a room. Told me to wait, then stood at the door and just looked at me. Not a nice look. I am thinking she's going to kick me out ,as I look a little like LE. Oh ya!, the house .5, Forgot about it, gave her the house payment. She said "be right back, you wait". I waited a good 20 minites Thought about leaving, I can hear all kind of noise, talking, laughing walking, out side door. Then incomes Million (Korean). She sizes me up, asked if I been there before or AMP's I've gone too. I gave her the name of a real local independent provider as refrence, but of course she dose not know the name. She tells me take off clothes. I do. She tells me to take bath and escorts me to shower and leaves. What, no assitance, no TS? Showered my self. She waited out side took me back to room and again asked to to wait. What's with all the waiting? I lay down on my back. She comes back in a few minites, and turns lights low and removes my towel and with asking what I want or anything starts to gently rub by chest and works her way south to the pole. Light stroking, Pole stands up, then very good CBJ as I FIV, she started to get wet. Very nice. Shaved. She transitions from CBJ to ACG as I play with her tits, next to DS for a while which she seemed to like, then to Mish to completion. I was exhasted in sweat. We lay together for a while and talked. She's here from LA, but originally from Korea. I asked her for seconds, told me she's tired ( WTF, tired? This is your job damit women!), but asked me if I wanted a Massage, I did not want one so told her "no, maybe next time". She Cleaned me up. Helped me dress. Hug and Kiss on cheek (no kissing on mouth) and Walked me out. I made it a point to tell MS goodbye too.

She was a Pro. Gave her standard tip.

L= 6.9

A= 7.9

S= 8.8

I think because she didn't know me she was not as friendly, but she did warm up towards the end.

Plus': Tight, nice body.

Negatives: Not super prety korean face type. No Kissing, forget DFK or even LFK, no kissing. Needs acting lessons for Orgasams. CBJ could be longer. Was mechanical. Not GFE. IMHO.

Would repeat.

total cost: .5 + $.5=$$

YMMV.

Seenum
08-11-08, 04:17
Pepsi from judys massage gives the most best hj. She gives a decent massage and great he. The only thing is that she is on the mature side but looks like she takes care of her body. L/A/S 8/8/10.

Seenum
08-11-08, 04:39
Is there any amp that has any latina girls? I have seen some on cl but want to know if any are at any amps.

Seenum
08-11-08, 04:58
Finally I got to see mimi from pt I have read some post on her bbfscip and bbbj and it is true. She really does give good bbbj except i didnt get any bbbjcim she made me shoot so hard it all got in her hair, she really does aim to please.

Exposed
08-11-08, 05:08

IVY was hot! She had a great attitude and work ethic. The place was clean I don't know what eles anyone could ever need. Well worth your time and $$.Is this place really busy I just called tonight and who ever answered the phone said they are not taking any appointments for another day.

Exposed
08-11-08, 05:27
My rateing L/A/S 7/9/9. June is a freak started off with lfk then went to bbbj and hopped on cg then doggie, damn she took a pounding she stopped me and we went to standing dog finished with bbbjcof. I think im going to visit her again before she goes on vacation.

Exposed
08-11-08, 05:30
By the way does anyone have any recommendations for vip besides June?

Virtua Stick
08-11-08, 09:58
provider looks/service

Honey@Lavender 10/4

Micky@Nirvana 7/7
korean 24/7

Sam@Lavender 7/5
korean 24/7

Tasha@RM 7/7
thai, evenings

Kathy@ChinaSpa 8/8

Any recommendations?I can never get Honey. Either not working or "went home." Does she only work the early nights? I've gone there around 2am and was told that she left for the night.

Sam is apparently on vacation. I was told she was not there and a forum member was told she was on vacation for 2 months (ie. back here in October vs who knows when).

VS

Kalani69
08-11-08, 11:58
Went to Fuji's past 4 a. M.

Linda is pretty, and is a real nice girl. Her body is not as nice as "Sexy Viet Ivy", esp. The one of her in the yellow bikini, but with her big boobs I had no complaints. She has I guess a c-section scar, but I didn't care, as I said she is so pleasant. She was a little sleepy, kinda cute that way. A little chubby, 30-ish, sculpted high cheekbones, pretty makeup, 4-foot 7.

Will repeat. Ps. Linda says she works at Secret before Fuji's, so basically puts in 14-hr days.

. 5 + 1. 4
This is interesting. Awhile back I visited Pearl City Relaxation and had a viet named Linda who was about 4'7", chubby with big boobs. And very friendly. I don't think if it's the same Linda, but interesting coincidence. Any mongers out there know this Linda from Secret?

Tadhook
08-11-08, 12:06
Any contact/location info? What nationality is she?

Thanks!
Jean is located on Matlock. Call her, 551-4297; she has an ad in the Pennysaver.

Viper78
08-11-08, 14:42
Went to see April yesterday at paradise. Great massage, works all the areas, followed by light massage. On the flip, more massage then she massages your head for a while, then light massage on the front. HE was given, allowed titty sucking and feeling all over. I've been seeing her for a while already so service may differ.

S Hunter
08-11-08, 15:42
I took one for the team...

She is a very nice, but heavy set girl. Very friendly and talkative.

Massage was not bad. But the clincher was she gave me a bbbj and swallowed!

She has a website that lists her rates and whatnot, but she tells me, regulars get discounts off those prices. She'll tell you when you see her, but I think the discounted prices are fantastic for what you get.

I forgot where I saw her website, but here is her latest ad. Just keep in mind that those are probably her massage only prices.

STRESS KILLS! Relax and unwind from your week! 688-8068 (Salt Lake Condo Incall only)
Reply to: its_me_kahana@msn.com
Date: 2008-08-09, 1:26PM HST

The effects of stress are vast and very avoidable if you learn to take care of yourself, and try to manage your tension in relaxing peace filled activities that you enjoy.

Call me, Kahana, to make an appointment to see me today, tomorrow or next week. I have more information available upon request.
I look forwards to helping you reach a blissful state of relaxation.
1/2 hour gift of 40
one hour gift of 80
hour and a half full body.foot.head & face massage. 100+

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* License info: Unlicensed

PostingID: 790202634

Myster
08-11-08, 17:04
1188 Bishop is across the Hawaiian Tel building, it's called Century Square and looks a lot like its sister building, Center Center.

1188 is weird in that each unit is individually owned. Many years ago, these were mixed use units, like Executive Center, where you could live as well as have a home office. They changed this several years ago, so living there 24x7 is not allowed. I'm pretty sure they turn off the AC after-hours.

The going rent is $800-$1000 per month, so I'm not surprised that Kris and her other "bait and switch" friends have moved there.There are three girls there based on the latest CL post.

We are here to compete your massaage with sexy young prety girl, only 23 years old 34c 5'3 & busty korean girl, let me blow your tress away and live in your fantasy dream call ivy/ mimi/ kris/ 354 6661

BJ Hawaii
08-11-08, 17:18
I took one for the team...

She is a very nice, but heavy set girl. Very friendly and talkative.

Massage was not bad. But the clincher was she gave me a bbbj and swallowed!

She has a website that lists her rates and whatnot, but she tells me, regulars get discounts off those prices. She'll tell you when you see her, but I think the discounted prices are fantastic for what you get.

I forgot where I saw her website, but here is her latest ad. Just keep in mind that those are probably her massage only prices.

STRESS KILLS! Relax and unwind from your week! 688-8068 (Salt Lake Condo Incall only)
Reply to: its_me_kahana@msn.com
Date: 2008-08-09, 1:26PM HST

The effects of stress are vast and very avoidable if you learn to take care of yourself, and try to manage your tension in relaxing peace filled activities that you enjoy.

Call me, Kahana, to make an appointment to see me today, tomorrow or next week. I have more information available upon request.
I look forwards to helping you reach a blissful state of relaxation.
1/2 hour gift of 40
one hour gift of 80
hour and a half full body.foot.head & face massage. 100+

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* License info: Unlicensed

PostingID: 790202634

thanks for the report. What was the damage for the massage & bbbj?

Ryder3337
08-11-08, 17:44
Anybody knows where Penny/Lucky/Sara went too? Mama from PT said she quit but one of the girls there said that shes working at anothe AMP. I asked where but she didn't know. Anybody out there knows where? She might have changed her name again. When I saw her there she told me she didn't like that sara name but the mama gave it to her. She is about 5'7, 120 lbs, black hair, tat on shoulder and stomach and facke C's. But dam hott.

Neko Hunta
08-11-08, 17:49
Finally I got to see mimi from pt I have read some post on her bbfscip and bbbj and it is true. She really does give good bbbj except i didnt get any bbbjcim she made me shoot so hard it all got in her hair, she really does aim to please.Isn't this the one alleged with STDs? WOW! You the man!

BTW, "Is that hair gel?" Hahaha!

Virtua Stick
08-11-08, 17:54
I went to lavander on Friday, early afternoon. First time there, and First time at an AMP. Followed AC's recomendation.

Hunted for parking.

Lavander is a store front on the street and a bit open as you walk in/out the door, take your shades. Good luck with that.

I rang the door bell.

MS asked me through mesh door, if I had been there before, I laughed (nervious laugh?) said "no". She open the door and let me in. She quickly sized me up and took me to a room. Told me to wait, then stood at the door and just looked at me. Not a nice look. I am thinking she's going to kick me out ,as I look a little like LE. Oh ya!, the house .5, Forgot about it, gave her the house payment. She said "be right back, you wait". I waited a good 20 minites Thought about leaving, I can hear all kind of noise, talking, laughing walking, out side door. Then incomes Million (Korean). She sizes me up, asked if I been there before or AMP's I've gone too. I gave her the name of a real local independent provider as refrence, but of course she dose not know the name. She tells me take off clothes. I do. She tells me to take bath and escorts me to shower and leaves. What, no assitance, no TS? Showered my self. She waited out side took me back to room and again asked to to wait. What's with all the waiting? I lay down on my back. She comes back in a few minites, and turns lights low and removes my towel and with asking what I want or anything starts to gently rub by chest and works her way south to the pole. Light stroking, Pole stands up, then very good CBJ as I FIV, she started to get wet. Very nice. Shaved. She transitions from CBJ to ACG as I play with her tits, next to DS for a while which she seemed to like, then to Mish to completion. I was exhasted in sweat. We lay together for a while and talked. She's here from LA, but originally from Korea. I asked her for seconds, told me she's tired ( WTF, tired? This is your job damit women!), but asked me if I wanted a Massage, I did not want one so told her "no, maybe next time". She Cleaned me up. Helped me dress. Hug and Kiss on cheek (no kissing on mouth) and Walked me out. I made it a point to tell MS goodbye too.

She was a Pro. Gave her standard tip.

L= 6.9

A= 7.9

S= 8.8

I think because she didn't know me she was not as friendly, but she did warm up towards the end.

Plus': Tight, nice body.

Negatives: Not super prety korean face type. No Kissing, forget DFK or even LFK, no kissing. Needs acting lessons for Orgasams. CBJ could be longer. Was mechanical. Not GFE. IMHO.

Would repeat.

total cost: .5 + $.5=$$

YMMV.The no TS rule is apparently the norm for all those the lady or MS does not recognize. I believe one of the regulars on this forum, brother Kapalua, indicated that there is some kind of law regarding TS. So, don't count the solitary shower against her! Glad you had a good experience. It was my impression in general that Lavender and daytime visits in general to other places are hit or miss depending on who was awake/available. I've had times when they were kind of grouchy and later explained that they only got to sleep 2-3 hours ago (this was in the afternoon too) due to errands, etc. Meh, YMMV right?

Side note, FYI, while you're there, eat at Choi's garden. Their lunch specials are good!

... and no, I don't own Choi's. ;)
but wish I did.

Stay safe!

VS

Ck813
08-11-08, 19:04
I have Tasha for almost 10 plus years now and she will never give me a HE. She gives An awesome massage though, She is a very sweet attractive women and gentlemen treat her well she is a diamond in the rough.

I also queried if this Melissa was indeed the Tasha from CM at CC. Yes it is her. I've mongered my way through many providers moving from one place to another, usually with good results. Even when providers move, they usually "take care" of their longtime faithful regulars, even if they perhaps "don't do it" (HE/HJ) anymore.

Maybe providers want to turn over a new leaf? Maybe they feel like they wanna change, then make a vow to themselves to not be shady? Whatever. Anyway I had to try and see if I could get lucky. My expectations we're high initially, but eventually I realized much had changed. I'm not sure why, but it did. Which surprised me after reading Robert41's comment. Massage was pretty good though.

I was noticing, you know how weight loss commercials say "unique experience & results not common" on the bottom of the screen to disclaim drastic weight loss of their paid testimonials? Well in the case of getting a HE from Melissa, it would be pretty much like that. Highly unique and very uncommon. But then again in mongerland, who knows YMMV. So far my bribery and Jedi mind tricks do not work. So good luck!

To find out more specifics, please private message me. I will not answer generalized "so what else happened? " questions. Be specific, then I will answer accordingly.

Chikan San
08-11-08, 22:32
Is this the same Michelle located on King Street in the same building as Golden Massage? I tried last week for an appointment but she said the AC was broken and she was taking the day off until it was fixed. :-( Good report!Yup, that's her. Hope you get a chance to try her out.

H Mobius
08-12-08, 02:08
This is interesting. Awhile back I visited Pearl City Relaxation and had a viet named Linda who was about 4'7", chubby with big boobs. And very friendly. I don't think if it's the same Linda, but interesting coincidence. Any mongers out there know this Linda from Secret?This Linda says she works at Secrets from 2 pm to around 10 pm, then works at Fuji.

I don't know why the mama didn't know any "Vicky".

H Mobius
08-12-08, 02:13
Jean is located on Matlock. Call her, 551-4297; she has an ad in the Pennysaver.Thanks dude!

Blake123
08-12-08, 04:26
Cheryl called me the other day to inform me she has a new girl working for her, I think she said something like Kimmy or something was the girl's name (can barely understand her on the phone, could have said Lily), is this possibly the new girl working for Cheryl? I'm curious if they know each other or not?I got the same phone call last week (a voice mail on my cell phone). Didn't really sound like Cheryl's voice. Was probably that Lily woman. Business must be slow.

Blake123
08-12-08, 04:28
Any contact/location info? What nationality is she?

Thanks!I heard she is Korean, with very good English.

Great massage and HJ.

Poi Dog
08-12-08, 05:31
My rateing L/A/S 7/9/9. June is a freak started off with lfk then went to bbbj and hopped on cg then doggie, damn she took a pounding she stopped me and we went to standing dog finished with bbbjcof. I think im going to visit her again before she goes on vacation.

When is June scheduled to go on vacation? Appears that she's okay from the incident that happened to her a few weeks back.

Stay safe gents!

PD

Poi Dog
08-12-08, 05:34
provider looks/service

Honey@Lavender 10/4

Micky@Nirvana 7/7
korean 24/7

Sam@Lavender 7/5
korean 24/7

Tasha@RM 7/7
thai, evenings

Kathy@ChinaSpa 8/8

Any recommendations?

Silly question, but what/where is RM? China Spa is in CC right?

Any 411 on Tasha and Kathy?

Saving up for my next mongering adventure, with the long weekend coming up!

Stay safe gents,
PD

John Ross
08-12-08, 05:36
If those women carrying the medals and flowers at the Olympics were to work in the AMPs, they would make so much money.

John Ross
08-12-08, 05:39
Silly question, but what/where is RM? China Spa is in CC right?

Any 411 on Tasha and Kathy?

Saving up for my next mongering adventure, with the long weekend coming up!

Stay safe gents,
PD
RM is Rosemarri which is across Wahoo Fish Tacos, next door to the AMP tri-plex of Rappongi, Golden queen and Pink. China Spa is in the big complex at 825/835 Keeaumoku that contains Crystal Palace, Pine Tree and Next Door Bar & Grill.

Cleanman
08-12-08, 05:46
I originally posted this in the "Best HJ" thread last week, but I think it fits here too:

Sasha sexy massages on CL

I made a date to get a massage from Sasha who advertises on CL for Sexy Massages.

She was very easy to talk to on the phone, although I tried twice before to see her but she was booked. This time I got an appointment.

I showed up at her place, which is in a very good location and "safe" a Nice clean apartment, she had the massage music going. She met me in a thong bikini and see through pull over. She is older, but attractive, about mid 30's very nice body, 34 A cups, slim, local Pinay look, very nice legs. She said I looked like a cop, (thanks) and I assured her I was not, she told me 'there is nothing illegal about massaging parts of the body'. OK. Put down my donation and she showed me where to put my clothes and lay down. I got undressed and lay face down as she watched. She started off with a great massage, lots of nice talk, asking questions, etc. She jumped on me and stradled my back and I could feel her warm pussy on my butt, then she ground her pubic bone into my butt. Very Intresting. She fliped me over and massaged my chest then looked at my guy and went to work on him, she wacked me for awhile, she looked like she was enjoying it and talking me (and him) into cumming. I couldn't come for some time and my guy started to hurt a little (more rubbing lotion, please? ) she stoped, lubed up and started again with a diffrent motion and rythm, ahh good, I came, shot at her, she washed up quickly then cleaned me up with hot towel. Offered me the shower (clean), nice small talk and she told me now that she knows me will be better next time gave me a hug and kiss. Overall was good. YMMV.

A=8/S=5/L-7

cost is as asvertised hh = $.4 tip pay up front.

Would she FS? And how much? Anyone know, please advise.

I will repeat

Hypo Luxa
08-12-08, 05:48
If those women carrying the medals and flowers at the Olympics were to work in the AMPs, they would make so much money.
For the second Olympics in a row I've been fantasizing over Guo Jingjing and Wu Minxia (the two HOT Chinese divers). Google them. They have incredible legs and asses, plus they are very pretty!

http://images.beijing2008.cn/20080225/Img214256112.jpg

Poi Dog
08-12-08, 05:48
RM is Rosemarri which is across Wahoo Fish Tacos, next door to the AMP tri-plex of Rappongi, Golden queen and Pink. China Spa is in the big complex at 825/835 Keeaumoku that contains Crystal Palace, Pine Tree and Next Door Bar & Grill.

JR,

Mahalos for the information.

PD

Hinode
08-12-08, 06:01
For the second Olympics in a row I've been fantasizing over Guo Jingjing and Wu Minxia (the two HOT Chinese divers). Google them. They have incredible legs and asses, plus they are very pretty!

Ill take your sloppy seconds I~ :)

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2007/03/25/GALL_SWIM8_SS9_gallery__272x400.jpg

Ewa Dave
08-12-08, 09:08
Massage was not bad. But the clincher was she gave me a bbbj and swallowed!Did she do this completely voluntarily or did you request this extra service?

Ck813
08-12-08, 20:00
I think she is a rip off. $.40 for 30 minutes which includes a rubdown not a massage and a handjob. $$ for 60 miuntes and a handjob. RIPOFF!!! She told me all the girls in the mainland is doing this. What next $$$$ for a RUBDOWN and a HE? Let's not let these providers get away with this. And no she will not do anything else especially if she can get $$ for 60 minutes and all she does is rub you down and whack you!

I originally posted this in the "Best HJ" thread last week, but I think it fits here too:

Sasha sexy massages on CL

I made a date to get a massage from Sasha who advertises on CL for Sexy Massages.

She was very easy to talk to on the phone, although I tried twice before to see her but she was booked. This time I got an appointment.

I showed up at her place, which is in a very good location and "safe" a Nice clean apartment, she had the massage music going. She met me in a thong bikini and see through pull over. She is older, but attractive, about mid 30's very nice body, 34 A cups, slim, local Pinay look, very nice legs. She said I looked like a cop, (thanks) and I assured her I was not, she told me 'there is nothing illegal about massaging parts of the body'. OK. Put down my donation and she showed me where to put my clothes and lay down. I got undressed and lay face down as she watched. She started off with a great massage, lots of nice talk, asking questions, etc. She jumped on me and stradled my back and I could feel her warm pussy on my butt, then she ground her pubic bone into my butt. Very Intresting. She fliped me over and massaged my chest then looked at my guy and went to work on him, she wacked me for awhile, she looked like she was enjoying it and talking me (and him) into cumming. I couldn't come for some time and my guy started to hurt a little (more rubbing lotion, please? ) she stoped, lubed up and started again with a diffrent motion and rythm, ahh good, I came, shot at her, she washed up quickly then cleaned me up with hot towel. Offered me the shower (clean), nice small talk and she told me now that she knows me will be better next time gave me a hug and kiss. Overall was good. YMMV.

A=8/S=5/L-7

cost is as asvertised hh = $.4 tip pay up front.

Would she FS? And how much? Anyone know, please advise.

I will repeat

Rastakid
08-12-08, 23:02
Ill take your sloppy seconds I~ :)

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2007/03/25/GALL_SWIM8_SS9_gallery__272x400.jpghttp://www.redtube.com/8006

Speaking of the olympics, check out this vault landing.

H Mobius
08-13-08, 01:29

http://images.beijing2008.cn/20080225/Img214256112.jpgThought it was just me! I get frustrated when they post the scores in front of them, when they are in the showers.

H Mobius
08-13-08, 01:41
RM is Rosemarri which is across Wahoo Fish Tacos, next door to the AMP tri-plex of Rappongi, Golden queen and Pink. China Spa is in the big complex at 825/835 Keeaumoku that contains Crystal Palace, Pine Tree and Next Door Bar & Grill.Is RoseMari any good? I like foreign orientals; Chinese and Korean, I think Shanghai girls are smokin'.

How's the selection/experience at China Spa? I went a long time ago. I chose this pretty girl who came to the room and apparently found me repulsive, turned me down in disgust. Then this super homely girl who looked (face, body and clothes) like she had no earthly business in an AMP and was not in the small lineup came. Jr and I were no longer in the mood due to the principle and slightly miffed, so I left (ms returned the house fee).

Thanks!

Exposed
08-13-08, 02:23
Tasha works after 8pm thai girl 5'5" 120lb c's nice ass and very good attitude l/a/s 9/10/9.9

My first time with tasha started off with cbj, cg then I asked if I could take over standing missionary for a very long time then standing k9 picked her up put her on the stand for a pounding (not to hard) picked her up again for standing missionary then against then wall brang her back down cause she wanted to finish in cg. At the end of our session she said, "Wow that was a good F*** " she wanted more but time was up and had an appointment after me.

One of my favorite atfs. But don't be mean to her she likes it agressive but not very hard pounding.

f*** this I'm going to visit her now.

Seenum
08-13-08, 02:31
Is RoseMari any good? I like foreign orientals; Chinese and Korean, I think Shanghai girls are smokin'.

How's the selection/experience at China Spa? I went a long time ago. I chose this pretty girl who came to the room and apparently found me repulsive, turned me down in disgust. Then this super homely girl who looked (face, body and clothes) like she had no earthly business in an AMP and was not in the small lineup came. Jr and I were no longer in the mood due to the principle and slightly miffed, so I left (ms returned the house fee).

Thanks!China doesn't have a good line up but Rosemari has some hotties and a slight up grade in the rooms. Also Rosemari imho would have the better selection on ward since yoyo left Golden Queen. She will be missed.

Magnod
08-13-08, 02:39
I think she is a rip off. $.40 for 30 minutes which includes a rubdown not a massage and a handjob. $$ for 60 miuntes and a handjob. RIPOFF!!! She told me all the girls in the mainland is doing this. What next $$$$ for a RUBDOWN and a HE? Let's not let these providers get away with this. And no she will not do anything else especially if she can get $$ for 60 minutes and all she does is rub you down and whack you!

I agree... When I read the review, I thought $.40 for a HJ? That can't be right.

S Hunter
08-13-08, 03:08
Did she do this completely voluntarily or did you request this extra service?

Totally voluntary!

Aaron Colt
08-13-08, 04:40

You should tell her in her mother country of the Phillipines, you can visit Angeles City and have the ho fuck and suck all night for half the price she's charging.

Cleanman
08-13-08, 05:05
After watching the Opening Ceremony to the Olympics and see all those cute Chinese girls running in place for 4 hours I thought I'd go have a late snack.

Set out with two places in mind Fantasia and Gingers. Passed by Fantasia and didn't get a good feeling so I left. Went to Ginger's about 11:00 PM. Parking lot was empty. Walked up stairs. MS met me at door, asked if I had been there before told her, "no". MS asked where I go, told her "Lavander". She makes jokes about Lavander and lets me in.

She was stone drunk, but she was nice to me. She took me to a room collected the house .5 and said to wait. In came a short chubby Korean girl, tells me to take off my clothes, I ask her to send in another girl. That was hard to do. She looked so rejected. I figured I got her because I was new. But, I was in the mood for korean ribs more than pork rump roast. Did not mean to hurt her feeling (if I actually did, could have been acting). I had to wait a bit. In comes MS. Now in a night gown. She shuts the door and asked if I want to shower, I told her I just came from my place and just showered (the truth). She said ok, undress, she went and got a warm damp towel and wipes me down all over.

I am laying down on my back. she undresses and asked if I was drinking, I wasnt but said I was (don't ask me why). She said she likes the smell of achohol on men's breath(?) and smells my face and neck. She then sucks my nipples and starts working down and blows air on my boys, then a BJ. I got startled as I thought I was uncovered, but I was covered, condom in mouth trick was very good, as I actually stoped her and told her to cover me, only to see I was. I think she blows on your balls so she can check it out that it's clean since no TS inspection. Good CBJ, she went right to ACG, to Doggie to mish to completion. She came on Doggie (or says she did). Her attitude was great. She kept calling me superman (I know I am not) as I pounded her from behind and on top. Was good overall. She cleaned us up and we small talked until I wanted to leave.

Her name is Bebe, she's in her 40's, maybe late. She is MILF, to so slightly GFE. Has a little belly fat, but not too bad. Her pussy a little loose but good. Nice fake C or D's. Nice face. IMHO.

A=8/L=7.8/S=8, Cost=.5 + $.5

Negitives: she was stone drunk and was acting like it. Belly fat. Mole on her back. BTW, If I am going to fuck a drunk korean women I prefer to drink with her my self before I fuck her.

Positives: She treated me nice. Good MILF. Good service. Nice rack.

Did I pay too much for a MILF? Well that's what I normally tip for good service. I am fine with it.

I liked her and will go back. YMMV.

As for Cherry I think I would pass again, no offence to Cherry, but might as well get what you want for these prices. On my way out the door Cherry told me again "you don't like me?", I told her "maybe next time" just to be nice. I think Bebe gave her some of the tip. IMHO

Qjkl
08-13-08, 07:19

I hear you. I bet some of those girls work in the clubs/MPs in China. Or they will.

Makana9
08-13-08, 14:21
After watching the Opening Ceremony to the Olympics and see all those cute Chinese girls running in place for 4 hours I thought I'd go have a late snack.

Set out with two places in mind Fantasia and Gingers. Passed by Fantasia and didn't get a good feeling so I left. Went to Ginger's about 11:00 PM. Parking lot was empty. Walked up stairs. MS met me at door, asked if I had been there before told her, "no". MS asked where I go, told her "Lavander". She makes jokes about Lavander and lets me in.

She was stone drunk, but she was nice to me. She took me to a room collected the house .5 and said to wait. In came a short chubby Korean girl, tells me to take off my clothes, I ask her to send in another girl. That was hard to do. She looked so rejected. I figured I got her because I was new. But, I was in the mood for korean ribs more than pork rump roast. Did not mean to hurt her feeling (if I actually did, could have been acting). I had to wait a bit. In comes MS. Now in a night gown. She shuts the door and asked if I want to shower, I told her I just came from my place and just showered (the truth). She said ok, undress, she went and got a warm damp towel and wipes me down all over.

I am laying down on my back. she undresses and asked if I was drinking, I wasnt but said I was (don't ask me why). She said she likes the smell of achohol on men's breath(?) and smells my face and neck. She then sucks my nipples and starts working down and blows air on my boys, then a BJ. I got startled as I thought I was uncovered, but I was covered, condom in mouth trick was very good, as I actually stoped her and told her to cover me, only to see I was. I think she blows on your balls so she can check it out that it's clean since no TS inspection. Good CBJ, she went right to ACG, to Doggie to mish to completion. She came on Doggie (or says she did). Her attitude was great. She kept calling me superman (I know I am not) as I pounded her from behind and on top. Was good overall. She cleaned us up and we small talked until I wanted to leave.

Her name is Bebe, she's in her 40's, maybe late. She is MILF, to so slightly GFE. Has a little belly fat, but not too bad. Her pussy a little loose but good. Nice fake C or D's. Nice face. IMHO.

Negitives: she was stone drunk and was acting like it. Belly fat. Mole on her back. BTW, If I am going to fuck a drunk korean women I prefer to drink with her my self before I fuck her.

Did I pay too much for a MILF? Well that's what I normally tip for good service. I am fine with it.

As for Cherry I think I would pass again, no offence to Cherry, but might as well get what you want for these prices. On my way out the door Cherry told me again "you don't like me?", I told her "maybe next time" just to be nice. I think Bebe gave her some of the tip. IMHOGingers, diff. MS again. Past owners had little prob, so sold and went over to Kings.

Cherry is on the chub side, but truthfully, had a good time with her back in Feb. Or Mar. , forget in my sr. Citizen age. TS was nice, decent massage (remember I said decent, it aint no Jean massagee). Basics, CBJ, ACG, mish, K9. L6, A8, S7

But, Bebe, her & I have a past. She has made her rounds, she more in her early to mid 50s, when I saw her first, she was in her late 30s. She loves her drinkee (if I remember right, crown/rocks), if she get plastered enough, will do the bend her over the rail and ground&pound, and no be surprised when she jump your bones and pound your akua. IHMO, again YMMV.

She one good bang if you need to polish akua, and the pickens are slim. Watch though, she can get attached if she starts to get clingy. Like I said, pasts.

B safe, LE is lurking

K

Rotten Otto
08-13-08, 19:00

Look at them thighs. It would take the jaws of life or a big crowbar (don't forget the Penzoil) to slide your lup chong in those vaginal walls. But, oh the pleasure...

Hypo Luxa
08-13-08, 19:47
On my way out the door Cherry told me again "you don't like me?", I told her "maybe next time" just to be nice.
I see an opportunity here... I've "slighted" a few providers in the past who reacted this way, and when I finally did see them, they gave me PSE to prove a point. A couple of them even asked, "was I better than soandso?"

Magnod
08-13-08, 22:19
Anyone ever follow up with this girl? I've seen her name mentioned here and there, but no reviews.

Sweet Crystal

Come and see her now!

Sweet Crystal is 36 yrs old, 5'2 with a measurement of 38DD-25-36. She has a smooth silky skin that you can't take your hands off. She is highly skilled in massage that will take you into a complete relaxation.
She has a beautiful smile and magical touch melting into your heart. She knows how to treat men to a complete satisfaction.

service menu includes the ultimate session and would be more than happy if you can perform more than once a session....
She is looking forward to meet you!! XOXOXOXO....

Pls call:
*82 808-384-7576
$100 / hhr
$160 / full hr
$200 / hrh

Nautboi808
08-14-08, 00:17
Went to see April yesterday at paradise. Great massage, works all the areas, followed by light massage. On the flip, more massage then she massages your head for a while, then light massage on the front. HE was given, allowed titty sucking and feeling all over. I've been seeing her for a while already so service may differ.

April is okay, but the HJ seem rushed. She makes moaning noises to try to get you to cum faster, but after awhile she'll complain and say stuff like "cum already, my arm is getting tired." I like to take my time and get my money's worth. When I'm being rushed I take longer because I start to get turned off. Would only see her if I can't get an appointment anywhere else. Just MHO.

Neko Hunta
08-14-08, 00:25
http://www.redtube.com/8006

Speaking of the olympics, check out this vault landing.I thought was real until I seen her ass! Hahaha! That's some funny shit!

Da One
08-14-08, 01:52
I totally agree -RIPOFF!! $.40 for 1/2 hour WTF! We cannot let these girls drive up prices!!

Bench Warmer
08-14-08, 02:30

As for Cherry I think I would pass again, no offence to Cherry, but might as well get what you want for these prices. On my way out the door Cherry told me again "you don't like me?", I told her "maybe next time" just to be nice. I think Bebe gave her some of the tip. IMHO

There is also a new girl that started at the beginning of the month. Her name is Tina and she is in her mid 20's. I liked her service, as she was very friendly. She had a very cute face, kind of girl next doorish. From the ribs up, she was in good shape with soft enhanced D's. Below the waist, she had a little baby fat. No biggie for me as I like a little meat on my girls. She was fully shaved. I think she is going back to NY at the end of the month so get your shots in soon. Did all the standard positions and she was very enthusiastic. DATY, BJ, CG, MISH, DS. Light asian too. She looks familiar but I can't pinpoint her face. I think I'm just thinking of some actress from K-Drama. She says that she never came to Hawaii before.

She says that because Ginger's is not one of the places with high traffic, she cannot sustain herself and must return to NY. She would like to say, but needs more "work" for her to afford to stay. She also has her reasons for not working at the other popular places. Go figure.

Kekehawaii
08-14-08, 02:59
Anybody knows where Penny/Lucky/Sara went too? Mama from PT said she quit but one of the girls there said that shes working at anothe AMP. I asked where but she didn't know. Anybody out there knows where? She might have changed her name again. When I saw her there she told me she didn't like that sara name but the mama gave it to her. She is about 5'7, 120 lbs, black hair, tat on shoulder and stomach and facke C's. But dam hott.

She was at Fantasia about a week ago.

Zelgadis21
08-14-08, 03:23
She was at Fantasia about a week ago.Where is Fantasia? Do they have a phone number?

Captin Crunch
08-14-08, 05:17
Not too good. Her incall is in a housing area in Kaneohe.
Anyone ever follow up with this girl? I've seen her name mentioned here and there, but no reviews.

Sweet Crystal

Come and see her now!

Sweet Crystal is 36 yrs old, 5'2 with a measurement of 38DD-25-36. She has a smooth silky skin that you can't take your hands off. She is highly skilled in massage that will take you into a complete relaxation.
She has a beautiful smile and magical touch melting into your heart. She knows how to treat men to a complete satisfaction.

service menu includes the ultimate session and would be more than happy if you can perform more than once a session....

Pls call:
*82 808-384-7576
$100 / hhr
$160 / full hr
$200 / hrh

Joe Som
08-14-08, 05:51
Tasha works after 8pm thai girl 5'5" 120lb c's nice ass and very good attitude l/a/s 9/10/9.9

My first time with tasha started off with cbj, cg then I asked if I could take over standing missionary for a very long time then standing k9 picked her up put her on the stand for a pounding (not to hard) picked her up again for standing missionary then against then wall brang her back down cause she wanted to finish in cg. At the end of our session she said, "Wow that was a good F*** " she wanted more but time was up and had an appointment after me.

One of my favorite atfs. But don't be mean to her she likes it agressive but not very hard pounding.

f*** this I'm going to visit her now.

Had Tasha. I liked her better before the boob job. She asked if I wanted to stay another hour and asked for more tip after $.5 standard. Turn offs. Service was okay. She also got chubby.

John Ross
08-14-08, 06:08
Where is Fantasia? Do they have a phone number?
1 block up from HPD Headquarters on Alapai St, next to Club Alapai.

Ryder3337
08-14-08, 08:08
She was at Fantasia about a week ago.Is she going by Penny? Or is she going by another name? Whats the phone number for Fantasia? Thanks bro.

Kapalua
08-14-08, 13:38
Where is Fantasia? Do they have a phone number?
Fantasia has an advertisement in the Honolulu Weekly, which provides an address of 1225 Alapai Street and a telephone number of 347-1037. The location is set back from the Diamond Head side of Alapai Street, immediately mauka of Club Alapai Cafe, which is mauka of South Beretania Street and makai of Kinau Street.

Daspbrah
08-15-08, 00:47
Is that picture of her legit for a 36 year old? Did Bar Butterfly get to see Crystal to verify this image, I assume because of the report on the location of the incall..?

Sweet Crystal

Come and see her now!

Pls call:
*82 808-384-7576
$100 / hhr
$160 / full hr
$200 / hrh

H Mobius
08-15-08, 02:31
China doesn't have a good line up but Rosemari has some hotties and a slight up grade in the rooms. Also Rosemari imho would have the better selection on ward since yoyo left Golden Queen. She will be missed.Thanks bro.

CM0069
08-15-08, 02:42
Side note, FYI, while you're there, eat at Choi's garden. Their lunch specials are good!

... and no, I don't own Choi's. ;)
but wish I did.

Stay safe!

VSBeen seeing a lot of commercials for Choi's lately on tv, best be improving my walk/sprint speed now lol.

I actually will try to eat there too sometime, I'll carpool there with some frenz hehe

Kekehawaii
08-15-08, 03:17
Is she going by Penny? Or is she going by another name? Whats the phone number for Fantasia? Thanks bro.

I think she goes by the name of Sammy or maybe I'm confusing her with someone else. I still call her Penny, which she responds to. Seen her many times at CS acouple of years back. She's gain some weight since then, but is still horny like heck, especially when she's stoned.

CM0069
08-15-08, 03:24
There is also a new girl that started at the beginning of the month. Her name is Tina and she is in her mid 20's. I liked her service, as she was very friendly. She had a very cute face, kind of girl next doorish. From the ribs up, she was in good shape with soft enhanced D's. Below the waist, she had a little baby fat. No biggie for me as I like a little meat on my girls. She was fully shaved. I think she is going back to NY at the end of the month so get your shots in soon. Did all the standard positions and she was very enthusiastic. DATY, BJ, CG, MISH, DS. Light asian too. She looks familiar but I can't pinpoint her face. I think I'm just thinking of some actress from K-Drama. She says that she never came to Hawaii before.

She says that because Ginger's is not one of the places with high traffic, she cannot sustain herself and must return to NY. She would like to say, but needs more "work" for her to afford to stay. She also has her reasons for not working at the other popular places. Go figure.Possible T/kiki sighting?

Hypo Luxa
08-15-08, 03:40
I think she goes by the name of Sammy or maybe I'm confusing her with someone else. I still call her Penny, which she responds to. Seen her many times at CS acouple of years back. She's gain some weight since then, but is still horny like heck, especially when she's stoned.
When she mounts on top of you, and you feel her back is sweaty... she's on "ex." Hold on to your hats!

Tyrone Biggins
08-15-08, 05:58

She says that because Ginger's is not one of the places with high traffic, she cannot sustain herself and must return to NY. She would like to say, but needs more "work" for her to afford to stay. She also has her reasons for not working at the other popular places. Go figure.Thanks for the info! Where is Ginger's?

Tina seems promising.

I think I should check her out before she leaves!

Slappy08
08-15-08, 06:50
Hello,

New to this forum, stumbled on it by accident during drunk googling. I am here for work for another week or so, and am really looking to unwind a bit. I need help finding a good MP with HE and/or CBJ. No full service, a little to scared to try that.

I am looking for a place that actually gives a good massage, not straight to business. Sick of paying $ for a 30 minute massage and they just go straight to HE. I am used to the MP's in Japan where they really take care of you.

Safety is also very key. I do not want to have to worry about getting rolled by anybody, thugs or LE. Worrying about stuff like that builds stress, not relaxes.

Not looking to spend more than a c-note on a half hour-45 minute massage with extras. Please help in suggesting a couple places, and please don't burn me.

Supertape
08-15-08, 11:13
Has anyone tried her yet?

Massage by cute local girl! (town)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-08-14, 11:27PM HST

Relax and enjoy a invigorating massage by a cute therapist. Soothing surroundings to let you be at peace from it all. Call Jaymee 852-9336. No blocked calls.
FULL Body Massage with a loving touch. $120 for one hour.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

License info: mat
PostingID: 797597308

Kapalua
08-15-08, 18:06
Where is Ginger's?
Ginger's is located at 1694 Kalakaua Avenue -- the building at the Diamond Head/mauka corner of the junction of Kalakaua Avenue and Fern Street. Ginger's is on the second floor (#211) of that building. The parking lot and the entrance to the stairway leading to Ginger's are at the rear of the building. The same building contains Pink Orchid massage on the ground floor (makai side).

Kamipulu
08-15-08, 21:06
Has anyone tried her yet?

Called her today...left a message for her to call me back. Still waiting.

Tadhook
08-15-08, 21:56
Ginger's is located at 1694 Kalakaua Avenue -- the building at the Diamond Head/mauka corner of the junction of Kalakaua Avenue and Fern Street. Ginger's is on the second floor (#211) of that building. The parking lot and the entrance to the stairway leading to Ginger's are at the rear of the building. The same building contains Pink Orchid massage on the ground floor (makai side).
The building actually is on the Ewa/mauka corner.

Kapalua
08-15-08, 23:06
The building actually is on the Ewa/mauka corner.
Maybe you and I are using different geographic definitions. :) I referred to the "Diamond Head/mauka corner" because that corner is on the Diamond Head side of the main road, Kalakaua Avenue. Anyway, to avoid any possible confusion, posted below is a map showing the junction of Kalakaua Avenue and Fern Street (near the center of the map) and the building located immediately mauka of that junction.

Justin H
08-15-08, 23:47
Ever since Pepsi left yesterday I went and tried Judy
But got no HE
Did anyone had any luck with before?

Hawaiian Soul
08-16-08, 01:51
I earned some good commission this week, so I decided to blow it in one fell swoop, went to VIP (my old fav), Lavender (my new fav), and Ward st's upper deck. I went early in the night, and Ward street had alot of new faces, so I picked one (K-girl Sonya) with nice natural tits and wasn't disappointed- Since it was my first time there in forever, no one knew me, and I wasn't expecting any GFE. At Lavender, momma gave me a white girl (dammit); last time I let her pick, because it was the second worst EVER. (Pine Tree still tops the list of worsts because the girls there are old and smell like geritol). VIP was busy when I went- five white girls were standing around looking bored- so I left right away. I wish my old girl there would come back, momma just keeps telling me it's her day off.

Hinode
08-16-08, 05:23
Hello,

New to this forum, stumbled on it by accident during drunk googling. I am here for work for another week or so, and am really looking to unwind a bit. I need help finding a good MP with HE and/or CBJ. No full service, a little to scared to try that.

I am looking for a place that actually gives a good massage, not straight to business. Sick of paying $ for a 30 minute massage and they just go straight to HE. I am used to the MP's in Japan where they really take care of you.

Safety is also very key. I do not want to have to worry about getting rolled by anybody, thugs or LE. Worrying about stuff like that builds stress, not relaxes.

Not looking to spend more than a c-note on a half hour-45 minute massage with extras. Please help in suggesting a couple places, and please don't burn me.

Search for Jean under Massage Therapists and read her reviews. I highly recommend her. And as for you-- please-- treat HER well and don't stiff her.

And don't arrive intoxicated either.

Jet Black
08-16-08, 05:46
Went to Ginger's tonight on an off-chance to score big since I'll be busting my ass tomorrow doing hard labor (don't ask). What a night! What a score!

Got to have awesome pleasure of being served by the lovely Mimi: petite Thailander, about 5' 1", natural Cs, mid to late 20s, front hip-tat, cute voice, very friendly and all-around great service. TS was above standard (scrubbed you with spic-n-span scrubber, so you may end up with all your dead AND live skin cells peeling). Did CBJ, 69, CG and finished up with Mish. After cleaned up with hot towel, we cuddled and chatted a little before heading out.

IMHO, overall 1st time experience with Mimi: A/S/L = 9/9/9, damage = $. 5 house, $1. 5 tip. All in all, I was smiling from ear to ear, but of course, YMVV. I would definitely be seeing her again, and again, and again.

Tyrone Biggins
08-16-08, 06:45
Ginger's is located at 1694 Kalakaua Avenue -- the building at the Diamond Head/mauka corner of the junction of Kalakaua Avenue and Fern Street. Ginger's is on the second floor (#211) of that building. The parking lot and the entrance to the stairway leading to Ginger's are at the rear of the building. The same building contains Pink Orchid massage on the ground floor (makai side).Thanks buddy! I'm there! hehe

Neko Hunta
08-16-08, 09:37
Damage = $. 5 house,How much you did you give the house? Is that fo real? That is a typo, right?

Check the Abbreviations section on the top.

Tadhook
08-16-08, 11:08
Maybe you and I are using different geographic definitions. :) I referred to the "Diamond Head/mauka corner" because that corner is on the Diamond Head side of the main road, Kalakaua Avenue. Anyway, to avoid any possible confusion, posted below is a map showing the junction of Kalakaua Avenue and Fern Street (near the center of the map) and the building located immediately mauka of that junction.
Kapa, I think we're both right. The Kalakaua/Fern intersection is sort of where Kalakaua curves, so it can create a little confusion. I grew up in McCully and always referred to the other corner (currently a vacant lot I think) as the Diamond Head/mauka corner, since that corner is closer to the Diamond Head end of Kalakaua.

Tommyah
08-16-08, 12:40
Went to Ginger's tonight on an off-chance to score big since I'll be busting my ass tomorrow doing hard labor (don't ask). What a night! What a score!

Got to have awesome pleasure of being served by the lovely Mimi: petite Thailander, about 5' 1", natural Cs, mid to late 20s, front hip-tat, cute voice, very friendly and all-around great service.

I don't know if they are "Natural Cs".. Had some thing hard inside..But, you're right, Jet, ..."cute voice, very friendly and all-around great service." Mimi is lovely.... Tommyah

Xqusu
08-16-08, 15:58
[QUOTE=Magnod]Anyone ever follow up with this girl? I've seen her name mentioned here and there, but no reviews.

On the minus side:

1) Her mug - bring a paperbag or a great imagination.
2) Kind of flaky - may be from drug usage (high probablility) and brings on an air of desperation (warning, warning Bill Robinson).
3) Not thin, which I don't mind except her arms are really chubby.
4) Those photos of her body would probably older ones, add a few more pounds (but I'm not really complaining, good physique overall, not too skinny not too fat, jessss right).
5) Place needs a housekeeper.

Advantages:

1) Overall bod looks good through her clothing, real good, the kind I like with some nice full tits under her shirt but see above.

Conclusion:

I would have tapped that but I didn't bring a bag and I'm not paying to use my imagination: politely declined.

For the price or a few dollars more (she asked for $$ for full, cheaper price is for a erotic massage only which I took as being a hj but it would appear that a massage could lead to fs) better quality at a amp although this could be a better value.

Disclaimer:

These are my opinions/qualifications only and should not absolutely reflect on current conditions which may be encountered or presented.

==============================================

Greetings,

It appears that you inadvertently forgot to correctly place the quote tags in this report. Usually I can fix this sort of thing before it's displayed, but I don't have a clue as to how you intended this report to appear.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is look for them in the text. Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". Please note the "/" forward slash in the last tag. It's that simple.

In addition, you can preview your report before it's posted, so it's easy to check if you got it right before it's displayed in The Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Mr Chin
08-16-08, 17:36
I don't know if they are "Natural Cs".. Had some thing hard inside..But, you're right, Jet, ..."cute voice, very friendly and all-around great service." Mimi is lovely.... TommyahIs this the same Mimi from PT that has Herpes?

Kalani69
08-16-08, 19:24
Now advertising as Angel Relaxation, located in Century Center #109 (1750 Kalakaua Avenue), telephone 946-6070.
Anyone have recent experience there? Is Erica still there? Any other good providers there?

John Ross
08-16-08, 20:04

Imagine her giving you a TS and leading you to the room.

http://www.china-8.com/schools/chinese/pages/images/el041104038.jpg

http://www.blognow.com.au/uploads/z/zhangbohan/26557.jpg