PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Deadeyeduckie
07-03-08, 05:57
Mr. deadeyeduckie seems a little stange. Are you fishing or is there a new skye in VIP?

Second, you can bet your ass they guys who robbed da places are reading this shit!

Comments?Hello. Um, k, don't wanna get bashed for it. But what does "fishing" mean? And honestly, I don't know if there is actually a "skye" working at VIP, cause when we went there a coworker of mine just said to me "dude, ask for skye. If you can get her, she's awesome". I'm pretty sure there's a Skye that works there cause the mamasan told me she was busy, if not she would've said there wasn't anyone by that name there. But is there a "skye" that's well known or something?

Seenum
07-03-08, 05:57
Dont fool yourself, their not reading this shit, too busy getting high.And probably giving each other head and also I'm just saying in theory but possibly swallowing each others muscle milk too.

Polynikes
07-03-08, 10:57
Below is an article from the Honolulu Star-Bulletin on June 30 about a reported rape and robbery at a massage business. Does anyone know at which massage business this occurred?I heard Excel got robbed but did not hear about any rape occurring.

Kapalua
07-03-08, 19:05
(I don't yet know the money signs that are used on this site so I just put in the actual amounts).
For anyone who might be interested, money symbols are on the "Terms and Abbreviations List" for the forum:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897

Personally, however, I just post the actual amount of money rather than use symbols. In my opinion, using the money symbols wouldn't effectively "fool" law enforcement officers, because the symbols are on the forum's "Terms and Abbreviations List" which can be viewed by anyone.

Da Game
07-04-08, 09:15
Hello. Um, k, don't wanna get bashed for it. But what does "fishing" mean? And honestly, I don't know if there is actually a "skye" working at VIP, cause when we went there a coworker of mine just said to me "dude, ask for skye. If you can get her, she's awesome". I'm pretty sure there's a Skye that works there cause the mamasan told me she was busy, if not she would've said there wasn't anyone by that name there. But is there a "skye" that's well known or something?

Sky from Nirvana used to work at VIP, maybe that's what the confusion lies. But, a lot of times when a well known providers leaves the mama names somebody else that name.

Tagn Release
07-04-08, 18:53
Just wanted to report that I went to Jean on Matlock and Piikoi. Massage may have been the best I have received. Add on a very fulfilling HE, and it was the complete package. Damage was $ and will definitely return soon.

TNR

Da One
07-04-08, 20:10
I will never return!!! $.2 for a massage and HE that is bullshit!!

Century Square in the heart of town?? === $.2 Never againI also went there after seeing their ad on Craigslist..Lose money. It was a totally rushed service to HE. The massage lasted maybe 35. 40 min. I think they know what most guys are coming for so they get right to the point, and 30 mins later "cha. Ching" another $. 2- "NEXT"! Well, that's what I witnessed when I was there judging by the amount of phone calls and appointments I overheard the black/indian girl Kyanna taking. On top of all that she said she ran out of parking validation stickers, so I had to pay for parking. Luckily since I was in there for such a short period it was only $6. I was going to say something to her about the time and service, but I don't think I would have made a difference. I'll just stick to known paths.

Fourth Gen
07-04-08, 21:29
I had forgotten that Sam was on Vacation, Mamasan said that she would be back next Friday. Got to the door and two guys were sitting on the couch! this was in the early AM still too! May be some of the owners? They didn't look like customers and we're a little overdressed.

Are you blind to see this ugly piece of shit! I met sugar, all polite. Whats up with 2 guys on the couch on my way out, thanking me, come Again.

Lav must gay, fuck this place! No repeat!

Fourth Gen
07-04-08, 21:32
A firm massage is good, where abouts is Smile Spa?

I visited Smile Spa for the first time in a long time due to "low" funds, so I used the $20.00 discount in the Advertiser and I had the services of a "new" girl there named Lili (Vietnamese) from L.A. and she gave the "best" massage even though I am not into the massage thing.... L/8.5 A/8 S/9 (Tall and Lean) After the table shower cleaning and massage; she proceeded to cowgirl, reverse, and I couldn't handle and finished in mish. If you like a great massage and service I would recommend seeing Lili

Fourth Gen
07-04-08, 21:44
Judy's light is on, but it's pretty dark in the back parking.

That was Sandy/Sandra. I saw her at a few places, but never Imperial. I banged her "covered" in the ass every time I saw her. Twice she acted like it was agonizing, and the other two times she was an absolute anal "w h o r e" loving it as she took me ballz deep!

Always a flaky attitude though... Don't know where she is now.

Poi Dog
07-05-08, 03:23
I heard Excel got robbed but did not hear about any rape occurring.

I have noticed when driving down King St. that Excel's "Open" sign has been off the past week or so.

Hinode
07-05-08, 05:53
I have noticed when driving down King St. that Excel's "Open" sign has been off the past week or so.

Nah. They not closed. I bet 100% of my bank accounts vs. yours to prove I'm right.

Mina knows.

Hinode :D

Crouchingtiger
07-05-08, 07:03
A little birdie told me that it was smile spa that had the rape and robbery. Excel had a robbery but no rape. The girls talk to one another. Especially if there are people that act strangely. Veteran mongers know how to act and if you are a long time customer that the mamasan knows you should have no problem, but if they never met you or are new they are cautious nowadays.
In fact, what I am told there was a near incident on july 4th, immediately calls went out and some of the places closed up and locked their doors.

Word is that the perps are tall/big polynesians. Also that they travel in packs of 2 or more (one does the deed, the other is the look out and others manning the getaway vehicle. Two may visit the palor, but there would be others waiting in the car/truck. So be on the look out for these warning signs. They probably case the joint and then may come back later for the deed, especially if the place is busy. Although it is possible they may hit it right away if they deem it is slow.

Although these places have surveillance camers, they know about it and threaten the place for the tape at knife point.

If you have any bright ideas on how they could be fingered and caught, keepit to yourself and tell the mamasan and don't say it on the forum, just in case they may be reading these things.

I know these girls may be just ****** to some of you, but they are still human beings trying to earn a living, plus you wouldn't want something happening to your ATF's now would you? Besides these same jack a$$e$ may one day do it to you or someone you care about. It is better to see them in jail being someones *****.

Azn0651
07-05-08, 08:00
Agh. Sorry to change the topic all, but just thought I'd report in for you guys. There's a girl who's been working at Roppongi, doing this for about 9 months, maybe you've heard of her, maybe you haven't. It was my first time in Roppongi. Apparantly Rose Marie was closed on this happy 4th of July. So I went in, and there were 2 girls. Older, I'd place mid to late 30s, at least thin (for their age), one with huge ones and a not so good face, and one with kinda flat A cups but with a decently cute face. I took the cute face. Her name was Je-she-ka (Jessica) from Korea. So we talk business and after a CBJ, DATY, mish, and DS, she gave me a thorough shower and it was all good. She was friendly, easy to talk to, but doesn't seem like a listener. Prob because her English is just decent. I got her for a $. 4 tip.

dmg: .5 + $.4 = $.9 total
L: 6
A: 8
S: 5

Hoh 808
07-05-08, 10:51
She is mama?

Asianlover4u
07-05-08, 12:56
Due to money reasons have not been going to amps, but been keeping down to regular massage therapists w/hj. But besides Hina massage (legit), can anybody recommend any other pure japanese massage therapist with or without hj is ok.

I've been to excel most recently and I don't remember what the girls name was, but L7/A7/S5 she kind of rushed the service but had nice natural C's/D's. I guess since she was the only one there at the time but I hate when they just try to stroke you as fast as they can so they can get you out of there. It should be a little more slower, sensual right??????

But to me it is hard, very hard to find some really hot who can massage good and give a good hj too.

Zelgadis21
07-05-08, 15:17
They are robbing places with knife and all it would take is one person with a handgun to stop them. I think Hawaii need to have a better CCW laws.

http://www.hawaiireporter.com/story.aspx?f63ec11c-c076-43bc-9d0f-5d834043964d

Seriously I don't think I'll be able to stop armed multiple attackers from raping or murdering with just my Jiu-Jitsu skills. Also the ones that are robbing the amps seems to be escalating in violence, so I hope they get caught soon.

CM0069
07-05-08, 15:51
Just something I've observed about PT's entrance. I was eating at the McDonalds on Keeamoku with a mongering buddy one night before getting ready to monger. I noticed that from one side of the McD's that you can see anyone going in or coming out of PT. An FYI for those wishing to be discreet.Yep a bowling lane view of PT from Mc'Ds LOL. I saw that the first time I went there. If you do go I suggest just make a bee-line to the entrance and not looking around and you will be inside less than 10 seconds. Bring a cap to walk on the way out and just lower it and pretend you are lost walking back to the lot.

Rastakid
07-05-08, 17:02
Due to money reasons have not been going to amps, but been keeping down to regular massage therapists w/hj. But besides Hina massage (legit), can anybody recommend any other pure japanese massage therapist with or without hj is ok.

I've been to excel most recently and I don't remember what the girls name was, but L7/A7/S5 she kind of rushed the service but had nice natural C's/D's. I guess since she was the only one there at the time but I hate when they just try to stroke you as fast as they can so they can get you out of there. It should be a little more slower, sensual right??????

But to me it is hard, very hard to find some really hot who can massage good and give a good hj too.The Japanese Style Massage was okay, and great HE. The only ones I've found that give good massages and HE are korean.

Hitandrun
07-05-08, 18:59
Went to Lavender a little before noon the day after the 4th. Had Sam. She's a 25ish petitie Korean girl with a plain jane look and nice perky mango titties. She had a sweet vibe to her and was surprisingly awake and with it. Sometimes when I go "early", the girl is only half-awake and kind of disoriented. She was wary of me because I have this cop-looking haircut, so instead of a shower she just wiped me down with a couple hot towels.

She started by licking my nipples some and proceeded to CBJ. She did an above average MP BJ. Then she hopped on my chagi and started riding. This girl is no stranger to the rodeo show, she worked it good. Then did mish and exploded in DS. I enjoyed her and will repeat since she is youthful and gives good head and rides well. Her English is very basic, but who cares, she is fluent in the language of sex.

Hitandrun

Kapalua
07-06-08, 01:08
Judy's light is on, but it's pretty dark in the back parking.
Judy Massage advertises a phone number of 942-1050, so you could try calling before going there.

Kapalua
07-06-08, 01:20
where abouts is Smile Spa?
Smile Spa is located upstairs at 754 Ilaniwai Street. Ilaniwai Street runs between Ward Avenue and Cooke Street (makai of Queen Street and mauka of Halekauwila Street). Smile Spa is on the mauka side of the street, and is closer to Cooke Street than to Ward Avenue. The phone number is 593-8500.

Hinode
07-06-08, 02:30
Yep a bowling lane view of PT from Mc'Ds LOL. I saw that the first time I went there. If you do go I suggest just make a bee-line to the entrance and not looking around and you will be inside less than 10 seconds. Bring a cap to walk on the way out and just lower it and pretend you are lost walking back to the lot.

If you are inside of the Koreamoku McD, which direction are you looking at??? (And didnt that McD just get revamped as well? I havent been down there for a while now!)

I just need landmarks to find Pine Tree. I would like to try there sometime, and if any brother would recommend a provider who guarantee will give up BB service, please, PM me.

Thanks in advance,
Hinode

Aaron Colt
07-06-08, 02:34
If you are inside of the Koreamoku McD, which direction are you looking at??? (And didnt that McD just get revamped as well? I havent been down there for a while now!)

I just need landmarks to find Pine Tree. I would like to try there sometime, and if any brother would recommend a provider who guarantee will give up BB service, please, PM me.

Thanks in advance,
Hinode

From McD look diamond head. Have to walk through a small parking garage, but the place has some kind of neon sign advertising its location.

Izzon
07-06-08, 04:04
This place should be bottom floor of where China Spa is at. If you drive up the ramp where CS is at and follow the ramp down on the other side. At the bottom of this ramp. I think you could make a right and that would take you by VIP/Parking Attendant Booth (I think so). If you were to go left/and another lef towards a long garage towards Pine Tree. If you end up at Crystal Palace then you went to far.

Later

Thanks in advance,

Hinode

Even Steve
07-06-08, 04:43
COME AND EXPERIENCE A FULL RELEASE FROM TENSION WITH MASSAGE BY A BEAUTIFUL THAI THERAPIST. LET MY SOOTHING TOUCH MELT AWAY YOUR ACHES AND PAINS WHILE THE TRANQUIL ATMOSPHERE HELPS TO SLIP YOUR MIND INTO A STATE OF FULL RELAXATION. PRIVATE AND DISCREET LOCATION, SHOWER SERVICE AVAILABLE.(808)861-2505Anybody try this one yet? Been seeing the ad on CL's therapuetic page recently.

How 'beautiful' is she? Does she do a real massage?

Vivid
07-06-08, 17:04
There is a girl at VIP that goes by the name of Sky. She used to work at club sun. She advertises on ***********.com under the name Shye. I've seen both Skye's. The service from Skye at Nirvana is much better.

Wet And Wild
07-06-08, 18:59
where abouts is Smile Spa?
Smile Spa is located upstairs at 754 Ilaniwai Street. Ilaniwai Street runs between Ward Avenue and Cooke Street (makai of Queen Street and mauka of Halekauwila Street). Smile Spa is on the mauka side of the street, and is closer to Cooke Street than to Ward Avenue. The phone number is 593-8500.There's a coupon in yesterday and today's Advertiser for $20.00 off.

Kauai Kid
07-06-08, 23:27
Tried Rachel who advertises in the Pennysaver. Looks to be late 30s to early 40s Korean woman. Asked if I wanted a soft or hard massage, told her hard. Boy was it hard. Strong full body massage. No hint of extras, although the massage is excellent. Will repeat if I need a strong therapeutic massage. Cost 70.00 plus 10.00 tip.

AsiaTraveler2
07-07-08, 00:41
This place should be bottom floor of where China Spa is at. If you drive up the ramp where CS is at and follow the ramp down on the other side. At the bottom of this ramp. I think you could make a right and that would take you by VIP/Parking Attendant Booth (I think so). If you were to go left/and another lef towards a long garage towards Pine Tree. If you end up at Crystal Palace then you went to far.

LaterYes, it's at the bottom of the exit ramp from China Spa that exits into the parking lot. You park in that lot, with all of the Shuttle Buses and you will see it bottom left of the ramp that you came down from. It's down that "tunnel" where there are a few stalls. You can probably park there, but I usually park in the lot. There's been some breakins in that lot, so that takes some of the fun out of it.

Like others have mentioned, you can see the entrance from the McDonalds on Keeaumoku, so look at the McDonalds and turnaround and you will see it. LOL!

AT2

AsiaTraveler2
07-07-08, 00:42
There is a girl at VIP that goes by the name of Sky. She used to work at club sun. She advertises on ***********.com under the name Shye. I've seen both Skye's. The service from Skye at Nirvana is much better.The Sky or Skye at Nirvana is also better looking.

AT2

Kokaroach
07-07-08, 04:58
VIP was crowded so I went over to PT - no wait, straight in. I asked for Tiffany, but Mama said she went to LA. I went out to choose from about 6 sitting on the couch. I chose Cherry. Not much to report, standard all around. I've had better.

Good luck, Roach.

Ck813
07-07-08, 15:25
Do you have the contact infoon this provider? I would like to see her.

Newbie here. Been mongering for a few years but just recently found this site. Wanted to share this weeks experiences. Went to see the Waikele Therapist advertised on Craigslist. Seems to be a 30 something Chinese girl, decent looks. Paid the 65.00 fee, got undressed and lay on the table. She started with a dry back and shoulder massage. After about 15 min, said she was going to use oil. She poured on the oil and started massaging my lower back and thighs. Got close and finally brushed the sac. Asked if I wanted a massage there. Told her yes, she said to turn over. After the flip, she applied the oil and went to town. She let me touch her ass outside of her jeans, but thats it. No touching of her breasts. She finished me off, cleaned me up and I was out of there. Total cost 105.00 (sorry dont know the money symbols yet)

Be Safe

Seenum
07-07-08, 15:26
Below is an article from the Honolulu Star-Bulletin on June 30 about a reported rape and robbery at a massage business. Does anyone know at which massage business this occurred?Here's what there doing to each other right now

http://www.nsgalleries.com/hosted2/pl/movies/veronique-vega/004.mpg

Kapalua
07-07-08, 18:06
There's a coupon in yesterday and today's Advertiser for $20.00 off.
Yes, and there's also a $20 discount coupon for Smile Spa on page 26 of the current PennySaver (July 2).

Backdoorflush
07-07-08, 19:42
Hey guys, this is my first report. I've been checking out all your reports and felt like I should contribute. Amy at Happiness (formerly at Nirvana) called me the other day to let me know she was back in business. I went to check her out on Friday morning at 3:30. I guess she was getting ready for bed because she was in this baggy dress and not much to look at. This even after I called her in advance to let her know I was coming. That was an omen.

We jumped in the shower and it was uneventful. Half ass everything which was a bummer because she used to be good at it with some pre-main event extras (I. E. Titty fuck, shaft licking, etc). I thought I was in for the good treatment shen she got naked in the shower with me. But it was very robotic and no touchy touchy. Should have cut my losses right there.

On to the room and the festivities (so I thought). Got in there and she didn't even try to massage me or rub me down. Just started stoking me trying to get me hard. Gave me a little CBJ. Said no when I tried to get BBBJ (which she used to do al the time). So I fugured to loosen her up with some DATY which she always loved and apparently still does. She went nuts from the first lick. Made her cum twice so I figured now I can get what I really want. Nope. Still no BBBJ, no rim, no double shot. That stuff was all on the table at Nirvana but not anymore. Anyway I was pissed so I just pinned her ankles to her ears and started giving her the f**k you pounding. She faked moaned and didn't really seem to care which pissed me off even more since I wanted to make her as uncomfortable as possible. So I kept pounding and reached around her leg and got 2 knuckles deep in her ass. That did it. She tried to grab my wrist to get it out so I just kept it in there and started to give her the 2 knuckle fish hook! Ahhh, revenge for shitty service. Now were equal or are we? I got shitty service and a shitty finger. Damn. Can't win. LOL. Needless to say she's out.

L = 6 (forgot to mention that she got fatter) A = 5 S = 5 (would be lower but took the pounding)

Peace!

Lkjhgf
07-07-08, 20:27
Yes, and there's also a $20 discount coupon for Smile Spa on page 26 of the current PennySaver (July 2).Kap, guess every one is slow, slow all over, times are hard.

Mahalo

Bzmoney Maker
07-07-08, 22:54
Even Steve,

This is an ad for Darla (previous mentions in this thread). Not much play. She also works as a hostess at Camelot. She's at CC #3201 or #3102 - Kay's place.

In terms of beauty, about a 7-8 range. Skinny, nice legs, decent massage, but have had better.

IF looks interest you, then try Channey/Chanta over in Salt Lake. She used to work at CC before moving on. She's hot! 9-10 on most scales. Not much play there either though.

COME AND EXPERIENCE A FULL RELEASE FROM TENSION WITH MASSAGE BY A BEAUTIFUL THAI THERAPIST. LET MY SOOTHING TOUCH MELT AWAY YOUR ACHES AND PAINS WHILE THE TRANQUIL ATMOSPHERE HELPS TO SLIP YOUR MIND INTO A STATE OF FULL RELAXATION. PRIVATE AND DISCREET LOCATION, SHOWER SERVICE AVAILABLE.(808)861-2505Anybody try this one yet? Been seeing the ad on CL's therapuetic page recently.

Blake123
07-08-08, 03:11
Do you have the contact infoon this provider? I would like to see her.Her name is Cheryl (in Waikele). (323) 556-4197. She's open 9AM-4PM.

I've seen her twice (report #1549 in this forum).

Have fun.

Seenum
07-08-08, 03:57
Hey guys, this is my first report. I've been checking out all your reports and felt like I should contribute. Amy at Happiness (formerly at Nirvana) called me the other day to let me know she was back in business. I went to check her out on Friday morning at 3:30. I guess she was getting ready for bed because she was in this baggy dress and not much to look at. This even after I called her in advance to let her know I was coming. That was an omen.

We jumped in the shower and it was uneventful. Half ass everything which was a bummer because she used to be good at it with some pre-main event extras (I. E. Titty fuck, shaft licking, etc). I thought I was in for the good treatment shen she got naked in the shower with me. But it was very robotic and no touchy touchy. Should have cut my losses right there.

On to the room and the festivities (so I thought). Got in there and she didn't even try to massage me or rub me down. Just started stoking me trying to get me hard. Gave me a little CBJ. Said no when I tried to get BBBJ (which she used to do al the time). So I fugured to loosen her up with some DATY which she always loved and apparently still does. She went nuts from the first lick. Made her cum twice so I figured now I can get what I really want. Nope. Still no BBBJ, no rim, no double shot. That stuff was all on the table at Nirvana but not anymore. Anyway I was pissed so I just pinned her ankles to her ears and started giving her the f**k you pounding. She faked moaned and didn't really seem to care which pissed me off even more since I wanted to make her as uncomfortable as possible. So I kept pounding and reached around her leg and got 2 knuckles deep in her ass. That did it. She tried to grab my wrist to get it out so I just kept it in there and started to give her the 2 knuckle fish hook! Ahhh, revenge for shitty service. Now were equal or are we? I got shitty service and a shitty finger. Damn. Can't win. LOL. Needless to say she's out.

L = 6 (forgot to mention that she got fatter) A = 5 S = 5 (would be lower but took the pounding)

Peace!And you wonder why no bb.

Edward King
07-08-08, 07:06

Peace!A defining post that should be read by every monger struggling with the YMMV concept.

Kauai Kid
07-08-08, 13:09
Do you have the contact infoon this provider? I would like to see her.Her name is Cheryl, works out of a house in Waikele. Clean place with lots of street parking and one guest stall. Number is (323) 556-4197

Be Safe

Tommyah
07-08-08, 13:42
I was going to check-out Sam at Lavender, the girl Hitandrun wrote about a few post down. Went to VIP first to see the girls. Had several Girls. June was off, Ruby on vacation. Momo still there. I chose Cindy, one of the Korean San Fran Girls. Cute, Young, Slim. She has a cute personality. Fun to be with. A good sport. Willing to please, not all business. Average slim Asian Girl body. No enhancments. Petite, easy to handle and cuddle. Let her give you head while standing or sitting. She'll put on a good show for you. Promise! She KNOWS what it's all about. Very affectionate and GFE afterwards. No numerical rating, just a thumbs up for a good session. I ask about "Skye". She said it was the Haole Girl that pass thru the Hallway. I thought both Skyes were Asian.

Spyda
07-08-08, 16:28
A defining post that should be read by every monger struggling with the YMMV concept.

Can't say it any better. Also timing plays a factor. 3:30 in the morning is usually the time the girls begin to call it a day.

Kapalua
07-08-08, 18:24
... I wanted to make her as uncomfortable as possible. So I kept pounding and reached around her leg and got 2 knuckles deep in her ass. That did it. She tried to grab my wrist to get it out so I just kept it in there and started to give her the 2 knuckle fish hook! Ahhh, revenge for shitty service.
Interesting report, but a disadvantage with taking this type of physical "revenge" is that the provider may then "talk stink" about the customer with other providers, not only at the place where she presently works but also at any other place where she sees the customer in the future. So hobbyists who like to maintain a favorable reputation among providers might want to think twice about engaging in this type of physical "revenge."

Rastakid
07-08-08, 21:42
Even Steve,

This is an ad for Darla (previous mentions in this thread). Not much play. She also works as a hostess at Camelot. She's at CC #3201 or #3102 - Kay's place.

In terms of beauty, about a 7-8 range. Skinny, nice legs, decent massage, but have had better.

IF looks interest you, then try Channey/Chanta over in Salt Lake. She used to work at CC before moving on. She's hot! 9-10 on most scales. Not much play there either though.

Anybody try this one yet? Been seeing the ad on CL's therapuetic page recently.

How 'beautiful' is she? Does she do a real massage?I called the number for your CL ad and they said they work CC #3102, I think you pretty much answered your own question before you asked it. LOL.

Backdoorflush
07-08-08, 22:27
And you wonder why no bb.Let me be clear on this matter. I used to see Amy all the time at Nirvana. She called me, I didn't seek her out. BB was routine and the norm. I just posted this so others who had fond memories of her got the shit service. Just my 2 cents. Take everything with a grain of salt. Peace

Backdoorflush
07-08-08, 22:32
A defining post that should be read by every monger struggling with the YMMV concept.Ymmv is an interesting concept. How do you feel when you've grown accustomed to a certain level of service and on your return visit after a long break it's no where near where it used to be. You know you're going to have to pay for lesser service. What to do? Just let them walk all over you? Remember who is the customer in this whole mongering business. Fair price for fair service. Again, I shared with you all so you don't make the same mistake I did. It's a totally different Amy. And yes, YMMV so you're welcome to try her out because it's your hard earned money but BUYER BEWARE. Peace.

Backdoorflush
07-08-08, 22:34
Can't say it any better. Also timing plays a factor. 3:30 in the morning is usually the time the girls begin to call it a day.Thanks. I should have thought of that but I was on my way home and decided to give it a go. I agree that some of my best service has been in the late afternoon/early evening. Timing does play a factor.

Peace

Backdoorflush
07-08-08, 22:41
Interesting report, but a disadvantage with taking this type of physical "revenge" is that the provider may then "talk stink" about the customer with other providers, not only at the place where she presently works but also at any other place where she sees the customer in the future. So hobbyists who like to maintain a favorable reputation among providers might want to think twice about engaging in this type of physical "revenge."Point taken. I guess it's just like us posting about providers to avoid. Hard to imagine that with all the traffic that providers would recognize us. I think it's definitley eaiser for us to identify them. I'm just saying that her level of service isn't anywhere near where it used to be. Anyway, enough blasting Amy. Just trying to contribute. Take it with a grain of salt. Peace.

Ck813
07-08-08, 22:49
So I could not find Lavender and Happiness would not let me in the door and Pine Tree had all dogs. By the way all the AMP's are being a little cautios. Pine Tree actually had their locked. I made my way to Nirvanna and saw Sky. L/7A/10S/9. This girl is wild. DFK, LFK, CBJ and CFS but she was worth it. Little too wild for me but she is good. Sucks cock good. Awesome rubdown.

Next is Gina. Anyone try Gina yet?

Ck813
07-08-08, 22:54
What is Chantas Contact info?

Even Steve,

Ewa Dave
07-09-08, 00:17
Interesting report, but a disadvantage with taking this type of physical "revenge" is that the provider may then "talk stink" about the customer with other providers, not only at the place where she presently works but also at any other place where she sees the customer in the future. So hobbyists who like to maintain a favorable reputation among providers might want to think twice about engaging in this type of physical "revenge."That's IF they know your name or something about you really stands out.

Gsxryder
07-09-08, 00:20
[QUOTE=Backdoorflush]

...Said no when I tried to get BBBJ (which she used to do al the time). Made her cum twice so I figured now I can get what I really want. Nope. Still no BBBJ, no rim, no double shot. That stuff was all on the table at Nirvana but not anymore. Anyway I was pissed so I just pinned her ankles to her ears and started giving her the f**k you pounding. She faked moaned and didn't really seem to care which pissed me off even more since I wanted to make her as uncomfortable as possible. So I kept pounding and reached around her leg and got 2 knuckles deep in her ass. That did it. She tried to grab my wrist to get it out so I just kept it in there and started to give her the 2 knuckle fish hook! Ahhh, revenge for shitty service.

Bro, I think your being pretty harsh with the revenge type pounding because of no bb. Just because you got bb service in the past does not mean it's an automatic the next time, or base your service as shitty without no bb. You don't know if she may have gotten a scare from providing bb & does not want to chance it anymore. Just remember, any type of unwanted penetration is considered sex assault.

Mike In Hawaii
07-09-08, 00:39
Wet to 4 mp's by CHM. The three ontop each other would not let us in...said no girls. Only was 11pm. Sounded like BS. so we went to King's massage. Saw a Haole girl looked like Misty, formerly of VG. She had decent reviews in past, anyone know if its her and did you partake?

Hinode
07-09-08, 02:10
Had Gina at Pine Tree.

Short hair, korean, nice personality, funny, aimed to please, no rush attitude, great service.

All sorts of multiple positions, I got her off 2x, (man she got really wet!) I couldnt finish so she did HJ. Everything was covered. (damn!)

Nice looking girl with short hair. Would repeat, maybe. Had some other eye candy there, but meh-- nothing to really shout about. 3 Koreans and 1 local looking girl.

I was really looking for some BB service there, I better talk to braddah unholy again, and mr. backdoorflush, you should check out that section called Bare Back Service, there are some providers who do give bb, so dont hang on that one chick, let her go!

Hinode

John Ross
07-09-08, 02:35
Hello all,
Haven't posted in a while but did manage to stop by to see Kim yesterday. Popped by just to say hello but ended up getting a HJ. She mentioned that business has been very slow. Maybe one customer a day on the average if even that. Times must be hard if she is willing to go down on prices just to stir up business. For those mongers who are/used to be her regulars, set up a visit and spread the diminishing wealth!

C Man
I've called her several times and she never answers the phone. I even leave a message and there's no return call. Maybe that's why she's slow.

Hypo Luxa
07-09-08, 02:43
Had Gina at Pine Tree. Short hair, korean, nice personality, funny, aimed to please, no rush attitude, great service.
She had big lips and enhanced tits too, right? She's fucking sexy as shit and really has a great attitude durning the service. I've gotten BBBJ from her a couple years ago, but regular service was covered. I liked having her wear sexy lingerie and heels, then fucking her from behind while standing as we watch in the mirror.

Yeah, she got sloppy wet too!

Kapalua
07-09-08, 02:57
Wet to 4 mp's by CHM. The three ontop each other would not let us in...said no girls. Only was 11pm. Sounded like BS.
Maybe some places are becoming more concerned about being victimized because of the relatively recent series of crimes (several robberies and a rape). I notice that your message said "would not let us in," rather than "would not let me in." If there was more than one man who wanted to enter, that might have increased the concern.

Kapalua
07-09-08, 03:14
So I could not find Lavender
Lavender is located at 1320 Rycroft Street (mauka side of the street), slightly Ewa of the Sheridan Street/Rycroft Street intersection. Look for Choi's Restaurant on the opposite side of Rycroft Street. Lavender's phone number is 944-2855.

Hinode
07-09-08, 03:34
She had big lips and enhanced tits too, right? She's fucking sexy as shit and really has a great attitude durning the service. I've gotten BBBJ from her a couple years ago, but regular service was covered. I liked having her wear sexy lingerie and heels, then fucking her from behind while standing as we watch in the mirror.

Yeah, she got sloppy wet too!

Yep..

Very sexy, took my best pounding I could give (which I normally don't do since I'm with older providers) and really got into it. Her personality won me over. But from head to toe, she was a class act.

Somewhat tight if not for all the wetness! Wish I coulda done her BB...muhahaha

Alohashorts
07-09-08, 03:45
Gave her a call from PS ad. Small lady approx 4'10. In her early 50's maybe. Enhanced tits. Small tight ass. Massage was lame. HE was good. She showed tits, nice small nips, let me play with them. Massaged her crotch through pants. Zero personality. The whole experience was ok, nothing I would go back for.

C Man
07-09-08, 04:35
Sorry fellow mongerers regarding Kim's subpar service. I guess getting a hold of her is a hit or miss these days. She definitely is not the best but not the worst either. YMMV. I'm currently trying to work Darla who's located at 1252 Palolo Ave. She has other girls working for her and I'll report something if something becomes reportable.

C Man

Joe Som
07-09-08, 05:43
L8/A7/S7. Okay. Would not repeat. Rushed and business-like. Only good part was soft wet licking, which felt good.

Joe Som
07-09-08, 05:49
Cute blond. Pretty good massage and personality. No play.

Spyda
07-09-08, 05:51
Had Gina at Pine Tree.

Short hair, korean, nice personality, funny, aimed to please, no rush attitude, great service.

All sorts of multiple positions, I got her off 2x, (man she got really wet!) I couldnt finish so she did HJ. Everything was covered. (damn!)

Nice looking girl with short hair. Would repeat, maybe. Had some other eye candy there, but meh-- nothing to really shout about. 3 Koreans and 1 local looking girl.

I was really looking for some BB service there, I better talk to braddah unholy again, and mr. backdoorflush, you should check out that section called Bare Back Service, there are some providers who do give bb, so dont hang on that one chick, let her go!

Hinode

She's back? I would say she is one of my all time fave's. Hope I have time availible to go a revisit her.

Ewa Dave
07-09-08, 08:51
Cute face, slim but soft body (lots of baby fat in the good places), but rushed service. No TS, no massage. Requested extra "tip". Some rules. At first the service was mechanical, but halfway through she really got into it. Though she rushed me initially, she stayed to chat for a little bit afterwards. Nice girl, but initial rushed service (busy night I suppose), many rules and extra tip took away from the experience. Would repeat.

L=8.7
A=5.0 Would have been a 9 if quality over quantity was her thing
S=5.0 Would have been an 8.5 but no TS or massage
D=$$ + .2 (her "tip")

Ewa Dave
07-09-08, 09:22
Wow. What a selection.

Chose Miki? (SP) from a nice line up of 6 girls sitting both inside and outside the AMP. Not bad, a little too playful for my taste, CBJ, 69, DS, ACG, RCG, all covered. Standard price, hot towel clean up, sardonic and sarcastic jokes, not my sense of humor when I was in yet again another stupor.

I hate to say it, but those 2 haole chicks actually looked pretty good. However, like most brothers would say, their attitude and service sucks to the asian ones. This is just my opinion, as everybody is entitled to one. I wanna try some BB at Pine Tree. Where is this location? VIP always seems to have 20 somethin year old young guys there..looking for a more discreet location with older providers..

Thanks in advance,

HinodeHinode you're 100% correct about the haole vs asian thing. Btw did you eventually go back to see one of the haole girls? Felt like it had been demolished by your "chagi".

Starfox64
07-09-08, 10:12
I'm at VIP and I here this dude asking the mama if he can choose which girl and all these newbie questions. Not to flame first-timers but he was out of line. First he was LOUD and second he just finished smoking a joint. Point is he probably got terrible service.

So yes, get the girl you want or leave. But be respectful (yet confident), NEVER ask how much (house fee can ask), and smell good.

Just mentioning this cause of the whole YMMV thing. Burning the bridge with one provider may be okay, but turning off the whole AMP, not a good idea. Plus guys like me in the other room are laughing at you.

Oh, also helps to flirt with them. You never know if they are really into you or not (most are pros), but it's a great way to practice IMO.

Cindy, petite/skinny korean about 5'3ish cute
L/A/S = 8/8/8
She's just my type so for most people i'd think rate L/ 7 or 8

Starfox64
07-09-08, 10:17
So I could not find Lavender and Happiness would not let me in the door and Pine Tree had all dogs. By the way all the AMP's are being a little cautios. Pine Tree actually had their locked. I made my way to Nirvanna and saw Sky. L/7A/10S/9. This girl is wild. DFK, LFK, CBJ and CFS but she was worth it. Little too wild for me but she is good. Sucks cock good. Awesome rubdown.

Next is Gina. Anyone try Gina yet?skye L/7???

Are you kidding me? I don't care about her service sometimes cause she's so damn cute, and her attitude is always energetic which makes her so much more attractive. I'd agree she's not a supermodel bombshell hardbody. But she's better than a 7. And her thighs. Well, to each his own. But now I gotta see her again, been too long. Unless someone else has a suggestion for me?

Tagn Release
07-09-08, 18:59
Went to Jean at Matlock and Piikoi. Been to her many times, but this time was really good. I think someone told her to pay attention to the way she massages. One of the best massages I have had ever. She also seemed to start to get into the HE. For those of you into MILF action, you will like it.

TNR

Hawaiiguy10
07-09-08, 22:29
Just ran into Angela (formally of Crystals) at Toyko Relaxation in CC (thou she now goes my Tina)

No Name
07-10-08, 00:54
Went to PT today, since excel is closed. Mimiko told me she was going to Korea for awhile. Went in and Mama told me most of the girls are busy but will send me in a good one. Waited for awhile and in walked Tomato. She gave me the hug and said long time no see. It has been awhile since she is moody. However, today was all smiles. So off we went to table shower then went straight into the deed. She did the cbj then missionary. I guess she is now more loose could not feel anything. Then went into doggy and cowgirl. She then took off the cover and gave me a hj. Wanted to shoot on her but she would. got a warm towel then a come again kiss.

A/8
S/7-8
L/7-8

Lip Licker
07-10-08, 03:19
So I could not find Lavender and Happiness would not let me in the door and Pine Tree had all dogs. By the way all the AMP's are being a little cautios. Pine Tree actually had their locked.

Lavender is direcly Mauka of Choi's Garden on Rycroft(just look for the classic neon "Open" sign). It's one unit Ewa of the Red Ginseng store. Stopped by the other night and the young tall kinda pretty mama was working. She didn't let me in right away and first asked who I had seen. I noticed that the mama's tits aren't very nice IMHO(her dress was very see-through). Five girls on the couch including Sam but none looked better than a 6 face-wise and maybe a 5 body-wise. Pitiful.

Ended up at Happiness. They let me in without any problem, though it is obvious that they are all being more careful given what happened. The mama who answered the door was a kinda hot petite Korean woman with curly hair. I should have tried her but got Jun instead. Jun gave great service but is an older woman, probably 40's with a belly and enhanced D's. TS with body to body soapland-style massage intermixed with a pretty good regular massage. Back to the room, a pretty good massage there as well, RCG, CG, Mish, Lazy Dog, DS.
F=6, B=6(I think she may have been hot 15 years ago), A=10, S=10. I think I saw Kelly on the way out but I didn't feel bad as it was nice to get such good service for a change.

I noticed that service seems to be on the upswing again after being pretty bad back in 2006-07 for me. It could have been just bad luck but even some of my former good providers were giving less than average service like BDF's experience. Now it seems the whole body-to-body soap up is becoming more common for me whereas it virtually never existed in the prior 12+ years.

Kekehawaii
07-10-08, 03:24
Maybe some places are becoming more concerned about being victimized because of the relatively recent series of crimes (several robberies and a rape). I notice that your message said "would not let us in," rather than "would not let me in." If there was more than one man who wanted to enter, that might have increased the concern.It's true. One of the girls told me at least 30 were robbed in recent weeks. I told her no way, but said it was true. Most of them do not want to report it. They won't let you in unless they know you. The risk is just too high recently.

Lip Licker
07-10-08, 03:31
I'm at VIP and I here this dude asking the mama if he can choose which girl and all these newbie questions. Not to flame first-timers but he was out of line. First he was LOUD and second he just finished smoking a joint.

LOL! I think I saw that guy smoking in the parking lot by a pickup truck. Skinny Haole guy with dull colored T-shirt/shorts? Probably was trying to build up the courage to go in. That and some other people hanging out by a taxi turned me away from VIP last night.

Tom808
07-10-08, 05:55
Went to see Michelle (in the same building as Golden Massage). She is right next door, and just a note go after 5. I went before and there were a lot of people going in and out of the business at the top of the stairs.

She was really nice and the set up is nice as well. Her massage was great and she really seems to know what she is doing. She gave me a lot of advice on how to make the aches go away. She offered to massage the the important head and was good at it.

She is not a looker, I would say L/3, S/9, A/10

Tom808
07-10-08, 06:00
Saw Pepsi again, her massage was lighter than usual but she was nice and still aimed to please. Her realese was as good as ever. She said she is still busy, which I guess is good since I keep hearing from other providers that business is slow. But I guess you never know if the just want you to come back sooner.

L/6, S/8, A/9

AsiaTraveler2
07-10-08, 06:57
skye L/7???

Are you kidding me? I don't care about her service sometimes cause she's so damn cute, and her attitude is always energetic which makes her so much more attractive. I'd agree she's not a supermodel bombshell hardbody. But she's better than a 7. And her thighs. Well, to each his own. But now I gotta see her again, been too long. Unless someone else has a suggestion for me?

Everyone has different rating systems, so that's why you need to take most reviews with a grain of salt. I'm in agreement with the 7 rating by the other poster. 10's perfect, 9's damn near perfect .. international model level looks. That leaves most of the stunning girls in the 8 category for me, and generally they command higher than normal market prices. The top girls in most AMP's fall into the 7 rating for me. Very attractive, but not model quality.

Not everyone grades the same, which leads to some disappointing or sometimes pleasantly surprising experiences. Just adjust accordingly, since there's no right or wrong here. Some rate against other AMP girls, some rate against the hottest woman in the world, others against the best they have experienced. I'm guessing, if you tried Skye, you probably have already tried Miky.

Just enjoy!

Peace,
AT2

Buster50
07-10-08, 13:38
I had forgotten that Sam was on Vacation, Mamasan said that she would be back next Friday. Got to the door and two guys were sitting on the couch! this was in the early AM still too! May be some of the owners? They didn't look like customers and we're a little overdressed.Nope, they are not owners. All the owners are women there.

Jon Doh
07-10-08, 16:22
I don't know if any of you seen my previous post about Nirvana and got rejected by mamasan. But anyways, I went back to Nirvana and rang the bell. Once again, mamasan told me sorry no girls available. So I ask her what time should I Come back? She says no no.....not tonight. In my head. I'm like what the hell? Am I doing something wrong or act weird. Cause I've been doing this for years now and I've never gotten rejected. Any suggestions on what I should do different?

Also before going to Nirvana, I called first and was trying to make an appointment with Skye. But mama told me that someone made an appointment to see her. But told me to come down and she'll provide me with someone else. So I don't understand why she didn't let me in when I got there.

Jon Doh
07-10-08, 16:39
So right after mama turned me down from Nirvana, I went down to VIP to go see June. So in she walks in and she is a petite girl, 20's, korean girl. This was my second time seeing her but she didn't recognize me. So she asked me if I wanted a shower? And I told her sure. Then she asked me really politely if I could shower by myself? And I told her ok. I know some of you might get a little upset. But I felt like she didn't remember me so I think she felt a little uncomfortable.

So when I got back to the room, she went straight to CBJ. It was pretty awesome. The cool thing about it was that she trying to deep throat my hole shaft but she couldn't. But I thought it was kinda cool. Then she made me FIV. And damn she just got wet. Then she just laid back the opposite direction from where I was laying down. So then I went down on her and went to town. I was licking her for about 5 mintues and yes she didnt get really wet again and she came twice. It was funny too cause she was smashing my face cause I think she had a big O. So she was like come on and fuck me. So was like ok. And she did come once more. But I couldnt hold it anymore, so I finished about 10 minutes later. And I think she O'd once more when shot my load.

I had a pretty memorable time I might go and see her again. In my opinion, toy from PT was a little better for me. I'm not saying that I'm not gonna see her again. But I bet the more I see her the better the service will get.

Also is there any other girls that I should try at VIP. Cause as I was leaving, there was alot of pretty girls sitting inside and outside. Any info would be much appreciated.

Take care and be safe fellow mongers. Sorry this thread ended up turning into a novel

Kapalua
07-10-08, 18:58
Requested extra "tip" ... D=$$ + .2 (her "tip")
Thanks for your report. This is merely my personal opinion (not a criticism), but with "no massage," "No TS," "many rules," "rushed service," "mechanical" service for part of the session, and an attitude rating and service rating of only "5.0," there is no way that I would have paid that provider an "extra tip" above and beyond the standard amount. I realize that she "requested" the "extra tip," but I would have politely declined and told her why.

Rotten Otto
07-10-08, 19:25
I don't know if any of you seen my previous post about Nirvana and got rejected by mamasan. But anyways, I went back to Nirvana and rang the bell. Once again, mamasan told me sorry no girls available. So I ask her what time should I Come back? She says no no.....not tonight. In my head. I'm like what the hell? Am I doing something wrong or act weird. Cause I've been doing this for years now and I've never gotten rejected. Any suggestions on what I should do different?

Also before going to Nirvana, I called first and was trying to make an appointment with Skye. But mama told me that someone made an appointment to see her. But told me to come down and she'll provide me with someone else. So I don't understand why she didn't let me in when I got there.

Nirvana also used to be my favorite dig, but I've been turned away by mamasan for more than a month. I've also called first to try for appts with Miky or Skye, but was always told they're booked solid. I even called once to see who was available and heard female voices in the background. Mama says just come and take a look. I show up a few minutes later, and "Miky has the rag, Skye out of town, nobody here now. Try 2 days later." I guess they can pick and choose, and too fucking bad for the regulars.

I scratched this place off my list.

Hypo Luxa
07-10-08, 19:54
D=$$ + .2 (her "tip")
Was the $$ including the house fee? If not, you were already $50-$70 over the standard amount. Hopefully you'll pick up tips and confidence to tell the girls "no" when asking for tips up front, or extra at the end!

Kapalua
07-10-08, 20:04
Any suggestions on what I should do different?
From your report it seems that the mama told you on the telephone to come to Nirvana, but then rejected you (for the second time) after she saw you, and told you not to return any time that night. So perhaps something about you made her suspect that you could be either an undercover police officer or a robber. If the mama had never seen you before, dressing in upscale business attire might solve the problem. Now that she's already seen you two times, however, that may be futile. If I was in your situation and was determined to gain access to Nirvana, I would offer the mama the names and phone numbers of providers and/or other mamas who would vouch for me as a good customer. Also, if you know any guys who are currently Nirvana customers, maybe one or more of them could come with you and vouch for you. Of course, it might be easier to just forget about Nirvana -- at least while that mama is working there -- and take your business elsewhere!

Ewa Dave
07-10-08, 20:25
Was the $$ including the house fee? If not, you were already $50-$70 over the standard amount. Hopefully you'll pick up tips and confidence to tell the girls "no" when asking for tips up front, or extra at the end!The $$ included the house fee. I don't mind giving a little extra. Once I voluntarily gave Yurie. 1 extra afterwards and she was very happy, but it irks me when the girls ask for it. I was going to give her. 05 or something ridiculously small if she did a crappy job. But though I was rushed initially and I had to abide by an unwanted rule there were great parts to the experience also. I'd say that the total time spent was about 40-45 minutes; not quite the standard 60, but better than the 15 that some of the other guys were getting. Aside from asking for my house fee back, I don't know what I could have done in that circumstance.

Ewa Dave
07-10-08, 20:37
Thanks for your report. This is merely my personal opinion (not a criticism), but with "no massage, " "No TS, " "many rules, " "rushed service, " "mechanical" service for part of the session, and an attitude rating and service rating of only "5.0, " there is no way that I would have paid that provider an "extra tip" above and beyond the standard amount. I realize that she "requested" the "extra tip, " but I would have politely declined and told her why. Yeah, I see your point. I think that part of my decision was based on a lack of experience. Since this was only 2nd visit to VIP Relaxation and 3rd visit to an AMP, my only way to really gauge the girl's performance is based off of other AMP reviews on this site. I rated Hazel's service a 5.0 compared to the experiences you guys have reported, but compared to what I had at my other two AMP visits, it was at least a 6.5. But I agree in that I think I should have "tipped" her much less than .2 and cited the reasons why.

Kapalua
07-10-08, 20:39
One of the girls told me at least 30 were robbed in recent weeks. I told her no way, but said it was true. Most of them do not want to report it. They won't let you in unless they know you. The risk is just too high recently.
The power of suggestion is interesting. After reading your message, I went to sleep, and then dreamed that I was in a relaxation place that was being robbed. In the dream, I had a large amount of money in my wallet, and was thinking about whether I should resist the robbery. I awoke from the dream just as the robber was coming through the door into the room where the provider and I were located.

Ewa Dave
07-10-08, 20:54
Also is there any other girls that I should try at VIP. Cause as I was leaving, there was alot of pretty girls sitting inside and outside. Any info would be much appreciated.I liked Yurie when I went there and I heard that one of the two local girls there, Shye? was pretty good also.

Hypo Luxa
07-10-08, 21:10
The power of suggestion is interesting. After reading your message, I went to sleep, and then dreamed that I was in a relaxation place that was being robbed. In the dream, I had a large amount of money in my wallet, and was thinking about whether I should resist the robbery. I awoke from the dream just as the robber was coming through the door into the room where the provider and I were located.
OK, I had typed out a very detailed account of what I would do in the situation, but thought better of posting it. Suffice it to say, that I "will" be ready if they bust in on me... Take that how you want you fucking, low-life, scum, rapists/criminals!

Rhoku74
07-10-08, 21:37
Anyone know of any AMPs that the girls offer "Greek"?

Gave up mongering about 5 years ago and just started again. Hoping to make up for lost time.

This site is great, wish I found this earlier.

Bill Paxton
07-10-08, 22:59
I've been trying to find a provider that not only give a good massage, but also offers extras. I've been having some trouble, while I've been getting great massages I've been unable to receive anything more. I'm wondering who to see, and how I should go about asking for more. The last thing I wanna do is upset that I'd like to see again.

Asian0255
07-11-08, 00:18
Went to see Michelle (in the same building as Golden Massage). She is right next door, and just a note go after 5. I went before and there were a lot of people going in and out of the business at the top of the stairs.

She was really nice and the set up is nice as well. Her massage was great and she really seems to know what she is doing. She gave me a lot of advice on how to make the aches go away. She offered to massage the the important head and was good at it.

She is not a looker, I would say L/3, S/9, A/10

Tom, I know we all have different tastes, but a L/3. I know she is a little thick, but I would at least give her a 5, maybe even a 6.

Tiger Shark 69
07-11-08, 00:59
What is the name of Jean's establishment?

I drove by Matlock and Piikoi and could not find it.

Hypo Luxa
07-11-08, 01:22
What is the name of Jean's establishment?

I drove by Matlock and Piikoi and could not find it.
She is in an apartment in a two story building (she's on the bottom floor right off the parking spaces). There's no signage or anything.

Lip Licker
07-11-08, 03:33
OK, I had typed out a very detailed account of what I would do in the situation, but thought better of posting it. Suffice it to say, that I "will" be ready if they bust in on me... Take that how you want you fucking, low-life, scum, rapists/criminals!

I will also resist but will say that not all of the mongers go unarmed to these places and there are no metal detectors at the door :)

Lip Licker
07-11-08, 03:41
The $$ included the house fee. I don't mind giving a little extra. Once I voluntarily gave Yurie. 1 extra afterwards and she was very happy, but it irks me when the girls ask for it. I was going to give her. 05 or something ridiculously small if she did a crappy job. But though I was rushed initially and I had to abide by an unwanted rule there were great parts to the experience also. I'd say that the total time spent was about 40-45 minutes; not quite the standard 60, but better than the 15 that some of the other guys were getting. Aside from asking for my house fee back, I don't know what I could have done in that circumstance.

IMHO, tipping on top of the standard $$ is not a good practice as it can cause some girls to expect more. I don't want to get into the whole paying more or less than the standard argument again but would appreciate if girls weren't paid more than the standard. The way I show my appreciation would be to just revisit them more frequently(maybe later in the day :) ).

Being that it was only your 3rd visit to an AMP, I wouldn't even sweat the experience, you are going to run into different levels of service, thus YMMV. It does make it a little exciting as there is that "risk" -you hope for the all-star service but don't know what you are going to end up with until it's over.
Sometimes it just doesn't seem worth it to complain to the mama unless the girl's attitude was that bad. I can't imagine being in an AMP for just 15 minutes, I think if that was the case, I would have to complain.

Lkjhgf
07-11-08, 03:50
Nirvana also used to be my favorite dig, but I've been turned away by mamasan for more than a month. I've also called first to try for appts with Miky or Skye, but was always told they're booked solid. I even called once to see who was available and heard female voices in the background. Mama says just come and take a look. I show up a few minutes later, and "Miky has the rag, Skye out of town, nobody here now. Try 2 days later." I guess they can pick and choose, and too fucking bad for the regulars.

I scratched this place off my list.That place going koo-koo- was great at one time but not any more, providers all going down hill, may be you lucked out by not getting in, many good places and provide around, just take your time, and get your money worth.

Good luck, stay safe, go to a place that they have some aloha for you, if not fuck'them.

Hypo Luxa
07-11-08, 04:35
IMHO, tipping on top of the standard $$ is not a good practice as it can cause some girls to expect more.
Tru dat!

Every time I've tipped over the amount for standard, but good quality service, they ALWAYS expected after that. The worst was Bonny. After I tipped her $$ one time, she always complained after that if I only tipped $.5. It was also this way with other providers.

Now, I only tip more for multiple pops, or "extreme" extras (like greek, or combination BB rim and BBBJTC--but they HAVE to do both).

AsiaTraveler2
07-11-08, 04:38
Cute blond. Pretty good massage and personality. No play.

Saw her waiting for a customer the other night. Very tempting and a very nice ass (dressed in body hugging sweats). Will definitely try her out sometime next week.

AT2

Tom808
07-11-08, 05:22
Asian0255]Tom, I know we all have different tastes, but a L/3. I know she is a little thick, but I would at least give her a 5, maybe even a 6.

Sorry Asian,

Just was not my taste (maybe 3 is a little harsh), but note she is super nice and gives a good massage. Also her advice worked.

Joe Som
07-11-08, 06:34
Saw her waiting for a customer the other night. Very tempting and a very nice ass (dressed in body hugging sweats). Will definitely try her out sometime next week.

AT2
She's great if you're looking for a friendly professional massage w/o play, but she is nice to look at. A change from the thai girls.

Joe Som
07-11-08, 06:36
I've been trying to find a provider that not only give a good massage, but also offers extras. I've been having some trouble, while I've been getting great massages I've been unable to receive anything more. I'm wondering who to see, and how I should go about asking for more. The last thing I wanna do is upset that I'd like to see again.
The closest I got is Mei Ling from China Mary, but it will take several visits before she trusts you.

Joe Som
07-11-08, 06:39
I liked Yurie when I went there and I heard that one of the two local girls there, Shye? was pretty good also.
Yuri gives a nice back walk and she is sexy, but she is moody for YMMV!

Ewa Dave
07-11-08, 06:45
Yuri gives a nice back walk and she is sexy, but she is moody for YMMV!Yeah, even the other girls at VIP Relaxation say that about her. Her attitude and service change like night and day depending on her mood. I'd ask Mama if she's having a good day before going to see her. From what I hear, when she's in a bad mood, she's not even worth the house fee.

Kapalua
07-11-08, 12:45
IMHO, tipping on top of the standard $$ is not a good practice as it can cause some girls to expect more.

Every time I've tipped over the amount for standard, but good quality service, they ALWAYS expected after that.
As I've posted before, I agree with that principle, both as applied to massage/relaxation providers and streetwalkers. Voluntarily tipping extra can often raise a provider's expectations, and then payment of the regular amount the next time may result in disappointment. So I usually reward a good provider with repeat business rather than with an extra tip.

Comp Dude 35
07-11-08, 14:57
What is Chantas Contact info?Braddah Skulzz,

You won't get any from her and if you do, it may cost you. Had her massage 2x and no sign what-so-ever. Even tried to get the conversation directed that way and was shot down.

She is awesomely beautiful, though; if she ever decides to play, she will have a LOT of business. May be hard now that she's at the Salt Lake place; that place is run by a Thai lady who wants to stay strictly legit.

The Dude

Comp Dude 35
07-11-08, 15:01
Her name is Cheryl, works out of a house in Waikele. Clean place with lots of street parking and one guest stall. Number is (323) 556-4197

Be SafeTried her after reading these posts; she's ok, but not a looker to me. Massage was so-so and HE was offered (pretty good as I like it hard and fast). Did suggest for BJ but no go; did say she will have more ladies available later who may do that, so might want to keep this one on the backburner.

The Dude

Comp Dude 35
07-11-08, 15:08
Went and tried this one; 1/2 hour for. 8 (HE offered with massage). She says she's Indian and dances at FemmeNu, but I don't go to SC's so wouldn't know for sure. Nice ass and very slim with B's up top; willing to do more, but will cost. Says she wants to open her own place in Aiea up by Pearl CC. Won't go back.

The other girl Selena is not bad looking, but will only do HJ for HE. The place is run by Jen who was advertising on her own before above the old Flamingo on Kapiolani and Ward. Jen won't work at Century Square, but I heard she does stuff at the Flamingo place.

The Dude

Fourth Gen
07-11-08, 15:10
Anyone actually get into Top Floor? Pretty discreet location if you can get into the back parking, but a guy always answers and says busy. Busy. Any luck guys with this place?

Wet And Wild
07-11-08, 15:25
I've been trying to find a provider that not only give a good massage, but also offers extras. I've been having some trouble, while I've been getting great massages I've been unable to receive anything more. I'm wondering who to see, and how I should go about asking for more. The last thing I wanna do is upset that I'd like to see again.Read the "Best HJ's" thread.

DownAndOut
07-11-08, 15:30
she came twice. And I think she O'd once more when I shot my load.How great is getting paid to cum three times?

DownAndOut
07-11-08, 15:53
I went to see the therapist in CL Therapeutic (below). For the massage and for the..., I had an excellent experience. Details to pm, to contributors and not "only questioners." So many things were right: location, cost, parking, facility, privacy, more than clean (really nice). L=7 B=7 A=10 S=10.

[Let me relieve your tension, aches and pain with light touch, deep tissue, or prostate massage by a sweet local girl. Email me or call 1-678-389-8171. No late night appointments.]

Kapalua
07-11-08, 17:07
Just something I've observed about PT's entrance. I was eating at the McDonalds on Keeamoku with a mongering buddy one night before getting ready to monger. I noticed that from one side of the McD's that you can see anyone going in or coming out of PT. An FYI for those wishing to be discreet.
Good point. Here's a way for Pine Tree customers to minimize the time that they can be observed from McDonald's going to or leaving Pine Tree. On the makai side of the 835 Keeaumoku Street building that contains Pine Tree on the mauka side, there's a parking lot. Makai of that parking lot, there's another parking lot, between Fairwood Drive-In and Samstco Discount Store. If a customer goes toward the rear of that parking lot, on the mauka side he will notice a pathway that runs mauka all the way to the corner of the garage-type area that leads to Pine Tree. Although following that pathway from the second parking lot will not completely eliminate the chance of being observed from McDonald's, it does decrease the amount of time that a customer can be observed from McDonald's, compared to going directly to Pine Tree from Keeaumoku Street. It also increases the distance from which an identification of the customer would have to be made. The same applies when exiting Pine Tree -- a customer can make a left turn at the corner of the garage-type structure and follow the pathway to the second parking lot, rather than going straight toward McDonald's.

Rotten Otto
07-11-08, 18:25
Been here a couple times, always with Kelly. She's always wild and totally in to it (told me she loves her job). Anyway, I go in a couple days ago and she's busy, so I pick Jun. Late 30's/early 40's nice titties, butt. Her sexy outfit got the sausage pumping. Nice b2b titty wash in the TS. Back in the room, ok massage, rimming, nut chewing, bbbj. Now time for the 69. Whew! Essence of sardines with a hint of Patis sauce. Enough already, you're killing my erection. CG, mish, doggie (with thumb up her butt) end with my baster inseminating her vaggie. Towel wipe. Bye-bye.

Might repeat for curiousity factor or desperation.

L/A/S: 7.5/8.5/8.5

$50/$140

Blue Falcon
07-11-08, 18:31
Just a question if you don't mind was this Hazel Haole or Asian? Just wondering since I saw a Hazel at Hula awhile back. Thanks

Cute face, slim but soft body (lots of baby fat in the good places), but rushed service. No TS, no massage. Requested extra "tip". Some rules. At first the service was mechanical, but halfway through she really got into it. Though she rushed me initially, she stayed to chat for a little bit afterwards. Nice girl, but initial rushed service (busy night I suppose), many rules and extra tip took away from the experience. Would repeat.

L=8.7
D=$$ + .2 (her "tip")

Coco Nutzz
07-11-08, 20:00
Everyone has different rating systems, so that's why you need to take most reviews with a grain of salt. I'm in agreement with the 7 rating by the other poster. 10's perfect, 9's damn near perfect .. international model level looks. That leaves most of the stunning girls in the 8 category for me, and generally they command higher than normal market prices. The top girls in most AMP's fall into the 7 rating for me. Very attractive, but not model quality.

Not everyone grades the same, which leads to some disappointing or sometimes pleasantly surprising experiences. Just adjust accordingly, since there's no right or wrong here. Some rate against other AMP girls, some rate against the hottest woman in the world, others against the best they have experienced. I'm guessing, if you tried Skye, you probably have already tried Miky.

Just enjoy!

Peace,

AT2I agree everyone has a different rating. I just saw Skye last night for the first time and she is everything and more than everyone says! She has a very bubbly personality and giggles a lot, we had a great time laughing and playing. As far as her looks go, she is hot! IMO she is a 9, but her attitude and personality bring it up to a 10! She is so much fun! I can't wait to see her again :)

Lip Licker
07-11-08, 23:07
Anyone actually get into Top Floor? Pretty discreet location if you can get into the back parking, but a guy always answers and says busy. Busy. Any luck guys with this place?

I posted a few reports about this place last year I think. I've tried recently and they only had older providers that looked to be in their 50's+. They were not fugly but not my cup of tea. A while back my first experience there was with a young, petite busty(D's) viet girl with curly hair that was majorly overdone with hair spray(it was solid). Service was only average and no TS and I think she didn't give a massage either. I never noticed any guy answering or being in the place but maybe they are one of the places that got hit recently.
I do like the discreet entrance so IMHO, it doesn't hurt to check it out now and then.

CM0069
07-12-08, 00:41
Braddah Skulzz,

You won't get any from her and if you do, it may cost you. Had her massage 2x and no sign what-so-ever. Even tried to get the conversation directed that way and was shot down.

She is awesomely beautiful, though; if she ever decides to play, she will have a LOT of business. May be hard now that she's at the Salt Lake place; that place is run by a Thai lady who wants to stay strictly legit.

The DudePlace is legit. Just down the hall is the shared office space of the chiropractor too. Don't expect much but a massage from a hottie though. Place is not discreet at all as it is near the front entrace of ice palace where theres always parents and kids going through there.

CM0069
07-12-08, 00:43
Anyone actually get into Top Floor? Pretty discreet location if you can get into the back parking, but a guy always answers and says busy. Busy. Any luck guys with this place?That used to old Anna's massage 2-3 years back.

Dan1388
07-12-08, 03:16

L=8.7
D=$$ + .2 (her "tip")I've had Hazel a few times, nice young body. She is only 19. She may seem a little rushed during peek times and if you don't know her. But if you get her early she is actually pretty good. She gave me a decent massage both times. And she can get into it when she is on top. The second time I saw her she rode me for like twenty minutes straight and got really into it, she left a cut on my chest from her finger nail. Love her body.

There was also this local girl sitting when I got out, anyone know her?

Oh this is at VIP. I hardly go there due to the fact that its sooo friggin busy at night with the sports bar. People constantly going in and out. Being that those guys are my age I worry about being seen by someone I know. I'll go back to VIP or Lavs this weekend and report. Anyone want me to try one out for them and report let me know by tomorrow. Be descriptive if you don't have a name.

Hinode
07-12-08, 04:46

When I used to go there was no "guy".

But that was back in the day. LOL.

There was a mama that I thought was "OK" looking and always wanted to try. I don't think I seen any TS, but there was a pretty good sized shower there. 2-3 rooms max I believe it was.

Spyda
07-12-08, 06:42
Went to PT recently and was surprised to see Tina. Of coourse, I asked for her and in no time she came into the room. Still smoking hot. Got my money's worth with her. Standard TS and brief massage before the deed. I thought she had started a BBBJ, but when I got a better look she disccreetly put the rubber on with her mouth. Service was excellent. Watching her O was a sight to be seen, if not, she deserves an oscar!

Anyways, on the way out, saw Tomato and Gina. Both of them still got it going on. Looks like I'll be venturing off to PT again. Only problem is who...

Un Holy
07-12-08, 15:15
Yeah, she is a good bb ***** and only does it sometimes. She is very picky. You must have caught her on a bad day. Maybe you was the second or third of sticky. He he he!

Hypo Luxa
07-12-08, 18:39
Went to see Skye at Nirvana. She's Jennifer from Tengoku and M Palace before. Same description as others. Very tight bod, tan, enhanced Cs. Face kind of reminds me of Tia Tanaka.

Service was all covered, but enthusiastic. She loooooves DATY.

Multiple positions for about 30 minutes. No complaints of the time it took, nor all the positions for me to pop! Great attitude, but... no repeat. Not my type. I like the kinky girls!

BUt if you want to bang a hot, hot girl with a great personality (for an FOB), she's the girl.

Standard .5/1.5

Hiroslammer
07-12-08, 20:00
Went to PT recently and was surprised to see Tina. Of coourse, I asked for her and in no time she came into the room. Still smoking hot. Got my money's worth with her. Standard TS and brief massage before the deed. I thought she had started a BBBJ, but when I got a better look she disccreetly put the rubber on with her mouth. Service was excellent. Watching her O was a sight to be seen, if not, she deserves an oscar!

Anyways, on the way out, saw Tomato and Gina. Both of them still got it going on. Looks like I'll be venturing off to PT again. Only problem is who...Is this the same HOT Tina that worked at PT a couple of years ago. The one I remember was really hot, with body and all.

Ewa Dave
07-12-08, 21:09
Just a question if you don't mind was this Hazel Haole or Asian? Just wondering since I saw a Hazel at Hula awhile back. ThanksHazel is White.

Ewa Dave
07-13-08, 02:12
Just a question if you don't mind was this Hazel Haole or Asian? Just wondering since I saw a Hazel at Hula awhile back. ThanksIt is the same Hazel. She recently started at VIP Relaxation. She used to work over at Hula Relaxation before the place got raided and shut down.

Kim Chee Kane
07-13-08, 07:03
She's great if you're looking for a friendly professional massage w/o play, but she is nice to look at. A change from the thai girls.

Went to check out Siam Thai and saw a Thai woman. Don't remember her name though but she had a distinct scorpion tattoo on her left breast area. She looked older, mature looking, and nice sized breasts. Anyway, the session was not bad. I had it for 1 hr 30 mins for .8 and tipped .4. Not really looking for play but she mentioned to me about Jennifer. I guess she's the haole one. I plan to try her out. Hope anyone else has some good 411 on her.

late.

Virtua Stick
07-13-08, 11:46
Yeah, even the other girls at VIP Relaxation say that about her. Her attitude and service change like night and day depending on her mood. I'd ask Mama if she's having a good day before going to see her. From what I hear, when she's in a bad mood, she's not even worth the house fee.I saw Yuri when she used to work at PT. Her attitude is kind of like an old girl I used to be really into but later dropped because she we too high maintenance. When I first met her, she was kind of bitchy. AFAIK she also wants $.5 up front. There was a post here somewhere where she literally went crazy when someone refused. Well, I gave it to her as I wanted to give her a try.

TS- Meh, not very thorough. We got to talking though, and like I said, I understand these women. I think I hit the right buttons as she began to warm up to me and just plain smile more. That made things better. No one wants someone who scowls through the whole thing.

Service was nothing out of the ordinary. No "bonuses"- rim, etc. Doubt BB but never ask. CBJ, CG, reverse CG, K9, mish. Some pillow talk time for a few minutes until knock. Got lucky this time. Rough start, very nice time overall. Keep a nice attitude, stay friendly when she is not, and maybe you will have as good a time as I had.

However. Repeat? No. I usu do not give up front but made an exception as she was pretty hot. Nice body. Her complexion is covered by makeup but overall pretty face. Also, what I could have gotten that time (but thankfully did not) is not worth $.5. I don't have a lot to burn especially these days.

Please be safe out there!

VS

Makana9
07-13-08, 19:18
Went to see Skye at Nirvana. She's Jennifer from Tengoku and M Palace before. Same description as others. Very tight bod, tan, enhanced Cs. Face kind of reminds me of Tia Tanaka.

Service was all covered, but enthusiastic. She loooooves DATY.

Multiple positions for about 30 minutes. No complaints of the time it took, nor all the positions for me to pop! Great attitude, but... no repeat. Not my type. I like the kinky girls!

BUt if you want to bang a hot, hot girl with a great personality (for an FOB), she's the girl.

Standard .5/1.5Yupps, was my fav when I use to freq. Tengoku(was setup pretty good back in the day)

All covered, but ditto the DATY, give her good D, she will definately recipricate. Tried & tried the BB, but to no avail.

YMMV, but even as skye "IMHO" service gets better each time I see her. Guess it helps since I have seen her numerous times.

"tia tanaka", dont I wish, but close enough.

Good call hyp.

Enjoy

Spyda
07-13-08, 22:28
Is this the same HOT Tina that worked at PT a couple of years ago. The one I remember was really hot, with body and all.

Maybe a different Tina. Have to remember how common the name "Tina" can be.

Ramrod80
07-14-08, 17:21
Just a quick question fellow mongers. Is there more than one Gina at PT with shorthair? You guys talk about a pretty Gina with shorthair but i found this Gina i had lastweek looking like a transvestite. No kidding if you look at her real good she looked like a shemale. It kind of turned me off. It had me thinking all day the next morning if i had sex with a sheboy. Could you elaborate more how this Gina looked because I keep on thinking of the Crying Game after my encounter with Gina with shorthair. Beware guys!

MadCocker
07-14-08, 19:24
Stopped by Ginger's today for a little R and R. Mimi is still not there and Yuri is no longer there either. I thought about leaving, but Bebe told me "I bring you nice Korean girl". I got there kind of early (11:45am) so MS (not Bebe) gave me a table shower with a slight massage. After that I waited a few minutes in the room and in came Cherry wrapped in nothing but a towel. Cherry is on the thicker side with B size guns and large pointy nipples. Started out with a light massage, a tongue bath, and slight asian. On the flip on went the cap and the BJ started. Changed places and gave her some light kisses and DATY til she was wet and pushed me over. She climbed on top and rode me until she O'd and then I pounded her doggie and mish until I popped.

Overall a decent session, but probably will not repeat. It was not quite what I've grown accustomed to at Ginger's. This time it wasn't like the GFE's that keep me going back there again and again.

L-7, A-8,S-8

Member #1062
07-14-08, 21:58
Is Happiness in the same building as Pine Tree? Does it have a sign?

I found Pine Tree, Aaxtion Video, Crystal Palace and also walked around the second floor but couldn't find Happiness.

Hypo Luxa
07-14-08, 22:06

I found Pine Tree, Aaxtion Video, Crystal Palace and also walked around the second floor but couldn't find Happiness.
Happiness is just down the hall from where the old New Yorker (a moment of silence for a remembrance for the Taj Mahal of pussy palaces) used to be.

I spent one night looking all over creation for it, and actually just stumbled upon it... In the end I wish I hadn't as I had the queen of all bitches Ivy.

Kapalua
07-14-08, 22:11

Happiness isn't in the building that you visited. Happiness is located on the same side of Keeaumoku Street, the Diamond Head side, but further makai. It's located at 641 Keeaumoku Street, #14 (the former location of Champion Spa). The building has a "Panda Cuisine" sign on the front (among other signs), and the entrance to the parking area is located directly across Keeaumoku Street from the Starbucks shop in the Wal-Mart complex. After driving down into the parking area, a "Happiness" sign can be seen on the makai side.

Member #4374
07-14-08, 23:14
I found Pine Tree, Aaxtion Video, Crystal Palace and also walked around the second floor but couldn't find Happiness.Once you've found Happiness then you can have happiness. Fuck those ****** good! Like Mama says at the door "Cum Insai!" Hehe!

Van Deventer
07-15-08, 04:18
Went and tried this one; 1/2 hour for. 8 (HE offered with massage). She says she's Indian and dances at FemmeNu, but I don't go to SC's so wouldn't know for sure. Nice ass and very slim with B's up top; willing to do more, but will cost. Says she wants to open her own place in Aiea up by Pearl CC. Won't go back.

The other girl Selena is not bad looking, but will only do HJ for HE. The place is run by Jen who was advertising on her own before above the old Flamingo on Kapiolani and Ward. Jen won't work at Century Square, but I heard she does stuff at the Flamingo place.

The Dude

Selena's latest add on CL states that she charges $120/hour. Seems kind of steep. Anyone try her out yet?

Boku555
07-15-08, 06:15
Been stressed from working late and needed a massage to loosen up the muscles. Was considering Jean or Evelyn but decided to chance Michelle. When she opened the door, the first thing that came to mind is a Korean version of Carole Kai. Round face, little chunky but a nice personality. Needed a shower before the massage and undressed in from of her. Guess she likes to watch to ensure that we are not LE. Bathroom is very clean. Her area includes 2 or 3 other rooms.

Gave a good massage but not as deep as Jean and Evelyn. She also talked about how people have roaming hands and doesn't respect her massage. She also said that she is discussed on the net. She said some clients come to her because the reviews. Still cannot believe people admit to this board.

On the flip, she started massaging near the good areas. She asked if "he" wanted a massage. I responded that now that "he" finally woke up that "he" was ready for action. Nice slow tug. Almost as good as Jean and better than others.

Overall a pleasant experience. Might consider going back but would like a deeper massage.

Dave #2
07-15-08, 15:10
I am thinking about making a visit to Pine Tree, VIP, or Lavender this afternoon. Since they are all located in similar areas, I think it's convenient when one place has a poor line-up.

The question I had was, do all three places offer table showers?

I've been to Pine Tree twice and was offered a table shower both times. Been to Lavender once and was not offered a table shower. I've never been to VIP.

I would appreciate any guidance as well as which AMP you guys think is best.

Thanks for all the helpful info on the forum. I'll post a report after my adventures.

Wet And Wild
07-15-08, 15:42
Overall a pleasant experience. Might consider going back but would like a deeper massage.Did you ask for a deep massage?

On my first visit with her she did a medium massage and said that she would do a firmer massage if requested. Visit her again and ask for a deeper massage.

Lkjhgf
07-16-08, 05:01
Stop by to see her last week, was drunk as hell, the body rub was great, so good that I fell asleep, woke up when she was playing with the little brother with a viabrator, then BBBJ, then a hand job, finally a foot job.

Holy Shit what a night that I will never forget. Any way if you guys go see her be nice, she's a sweet lady.

Good luck Be safe foot job was my first.

Joe Som
07-16-08, 06:16
Been stressed from working late and needed a massage to loosen up the muscles. Was considering Jean or Evelyn but decided to chance Michelle. When she opened the door, the first thing that came to mind is a Korean version of Carole Kai. Round face, little chunky but a nice personality. Needed a shower before the massage and undressed in from of her. Guess she likes to watch to ensure that we are not LE. Bathroom is very clean. Her area includes 2 or 3 other rooms.

Gave a good massage but not as deep as Jean and Evelyn. She also talked about how people have roaming hands and doesn't respect her massage. She also said that she is discussed on the net. She said some clients come to her because the reviews. Still cannot believe people admit to this board.

On the flip, she started massaging near the good areas. She asked if "he" wanted a massage. I responded that now that "he" finally woke up that "he" was ready for action. Nice slow tug. Almost as good as Jean and better than others.

Overall a pleasant experience. Might consider going back but would like a deeper massage.

She does look like a Korean Carol Kai. Good description. I was thinking more like an aunty type, so HE was not wanted even though she made "he" rise. She watched me undress too. Was kinda weird. Shower is extremely clean. Best I've seen yet! She ask a lot of questions like where I heard of her and how I knew where she was located and where I've been before. Her massage as excellent. She massages places other don't.

Kauai Kid
07-16-08, 19:45
COME AND EXPERIENCE A FULL RELEASE FROM TENSION WITH MASSAGE BY A BEAUTIFUL THAI THERAPIST. LET MY SOOTHING TOUCH MELT AWAY YOUR ACHES AND PAINS WHILE THE TRANQUIL ATMOSPHERE HELPS TO SLIP YOUR MIND INTO A STATE OF FULL RELAXATION. PRIVATE AND DISCREET LOCATION, SHOWER SERVICE AVAILABLE.(808)861-2505Called today and made an appointment. It is in Century Center called Thai Hawaiian Massage. Had a therapist named May (Mae)....Good looking Thai girl gave a good strong massage with stretching. No extras. .60 for the hr plus .20 tip for the good massage.

Happy Mongering

Member #1062
07-16-08, 22:41
After getting the location sorted out, I stopped by for a visit with Kelly.
It was my first time there and we got along well from the start.

Kelly is Korean, tallish -maybe 5'7, 120 lb or so, about 25-30 yr old and pretty even before makeup (it was midafternoon).
She has a body that's built for sex (34C's) and an easy going personality.
After a decent table shower we proceeded with a very nice session.
L 8.5
A 8.5
S 8.5
Usual tip. Would repeat.

She said they might have a new owner/name change next week with 2 or 3 new girls coming in.
Thanks Kapalua for the directions and thanks to Hypoluxa for the New Yorker flashback. (sigh)

S Hunter
07-17-08, 03:58
The closest I got is Mei Ling from China Mary, but it will take several visits before she trusts you.I have found that Mei Ling's sister, Ling Ling, give a pretty good massage and HE from the first time that I saw her.

S Hunter
07-17-08, 04:04
I have always gotten HE there. The one time I didn't get the mama, the girl offered FS. It surprised me as the mama never did before. At least until the last time I saw her a few days ago. It must have been slow or she was horny. As she was giving HE, she said she liked my dick. So off we go and she gave CBJ and CFS. I think I like her HE better than her FS, as the HE is very sensual and the FS is just a plain fuck.

Lip Licker
07-17-08, 05:14
The question I had was, do all three places offer table showers?

I've been to Pine Tree twice and was offered a table shower both times. Been to Lavender once and was not offered a table shower.

All three do. The majority of AMPs offer TS. The only ones that didn't (possibly because they only have small standing only showers) were: Top Floor, Golden, and maybe that one on Atkinson across the Ala Moana Hotel above the check-cashing place(only went there once and wasn't offered a shower or TS). It is a good idea to partake in the TS even if you are clean as I noticed the girls will be more apt to BB if they wash you themselves.

Also, Kelly at happiness looked to me like she was in her mid-late 30's if not older but still very hot. If you ever had a MILF/Cougar fantasy, she is definitely a winner.

Atrain35
07-17-08, 05:32
All three do. The majority of AMPs offer TS. The only ones that didn't (possibly because they only have small standing only showers) were: Top Floor, Golden, and maybe that one on Atkinson across the Ala Moana Hotel above the check-cashing place(only went there once and wasn't offered a shower or TS). It is a good idea to partake in the TS even if you are clean as I noticed the girls will be more apt to BB if they wash you themselves.

Also, Kelly at happiness looked to me like she was in her mid-late 30's if not older but still very hot. If you ever had a MILF/Cougar fantasy, she is definitely a winner.That place above the check cashing place on Atkinson used to be called Tokyo Spa (I think). I always got a table shower everytime I went. The looks of the girls varied from not so attractive to pretty damn hot. It was always a crap shoot. The MS was always nice though and let you check out the girls first. Just remeber not to park in the parking lot or your car will be towed. And quick.

Atrain35
07-17-08, 05:33
After getting the location sorted out, I stopped by for a visit with Kelly.

It was my first time there and we got along well from the start.

Kelly is Korean, tallish -maybe 5'7, 120 lb or so, about 25-30 yr old and pretty even before makeup (it was midafternoon).

She has a body that's built for sex (34C's) and an easy going personality.
After a decent table shower we proceeded with a very nice session.
L 8.5
A 8.5
S 8.5
Usual tip. Would repeat.

She said they might have a new owner/name change next week with 2 or 3 new girls coming in.

Thanks Kapalua for the directions and thanks to Hypoluxa for the New Yorker flashback. (sigh)Was this girl Korean with a tan? If so, this sounds like the same Kelly who used to work at Nirvana.

Boku555
07-17-08, 06:30
Did you ask for a deep massage?

On my first visit with her she did a medium massage and said that she would do a firmer massage if requested. Visit her again and ask for a deeper massage.I didn't ask her for a deeper massage. If I go back, I definitely will ask for one. Mahalo for the tip!

Smokin Gun
07-17-08, 07:17
I was passing by VIP late this afternoon and saw June sitting on the pavement in front of the parking attendant's booth with a blood rolling down half of her face. Others were also see what was the matter. I'm not sure how it happened being that it was bizarre that June was just sitting on the pavement is plain site and bleeding profusely. Then some of the girls from VIP went out to help June and at the same time identified the person that apparently assaulted June. Police and ambulance arrived quickly to help and question June, the other girls, and the apparent suspect on what happened. Good thing I wasn't in VIP when this happened.

By the way, it was cool to see about 6 of the VIPS girls out in the parking lot with their homey short shorts and tight tees/tanks.

I hope everything is okay with June.

Smokin Gun
07-17-08, 07:29
I checked out T the other day at Crystal Healing and decided to partake on some full service. She complained about "dis and dat" as usual. However, it was nice to lick and suck those titties and the limited amount daty that I could give. Finally finished with some russian after various positions. So despite T's attitude, things were still worth the price of admission. Rate L-8, A-4, S-6

Qjkl
07-17-08, 19:46
Was this girl Korean with a tan? If so, this sounds like the same Kelly who used to work at Nirvana.

It is the same Kelly from Nirvana.

Alohashorts
07-17-08, 22:49
I have always gotten HE there. The one time I didn't get the mama, the girl offered FS. It surprised me as the mama never did before. At least until the last time I saw her a few days ago. It must have been slow or she was horny. As she was giving HE, she said she liked my dick. So off we go and she gave CBJ and CFS. I think I like her HE better than her FS, as the HE is very sensual and the FS is just a plain fuck.

Do you remember the name of the FS provider?

Nautboi808
07-17-08, 22:56
Went to see Kim in Liliha last week. Maybe I caught her on an off day, but after reading the past posts on her I was expecting more. The massage wasn't that great and neither was the HE. Sure she lifted her shirt and stuff, but it was apparent that she was just going through the motions. I would not repeat. Damage was $.

Alohashorts
07-18-08, 06:03
Went to see Kim in Liliha last week. Maybe I caught her on an off day, but after reading the past posts on her I was expecting more. The massage wasn't that great and neither was the HE. Sure she lifted her shirt and stuff, but it was apparent that she was just going through the motions. I would not repeat. Damage was $.

I know what you mean. I felt the same way. I liked the HE though, but everything else was lame. She had a stone face throughout, rarely smiled, poor massage. No feeling to her service.

Blue Falcon
07-18-08, 06:17
Sorry to sound a bit ignorant but is this the place by the Jiffy Lube off of Luisatania St. (or however you spell it)? If not I'd like to try this place out.

Thanks

I know what you mean. I felt the same way. I liked the HE though, but everything else was lame. She had a stone face throughout, rarely smiled, poor massage. No feeling to her service.

Kapalua
07-18-08, 19:25
Sorry to sound a bit ignorant but is this the place by the Jiffy Lube off of Luisatania St. (or however you spell it)? If not I'd like to try this place out.
They are two different places and have two different advertisements on page 10 of the current PennySaver (July 16). The first ad is "Massage by Kim" (sometimes called "Liliha Kim" or "Kim in Liliha" on this forum), with a number of 286-4914. The other ad is "Korean Style Massage" (the place near Jiffy Lube), with a number of 450-1650.

Hello Kitty
07-18-08, 21:35
I was passing by VIP late this afternoon and saw June sitting on the pavement in front of the parking attendant's booth with a blood rolling down half of her face. Others were also see what was the matter. I'm not sure how it happened being that it was bizarre that June was just sitting on the pavement is plain site and bleeding profusely. Then some of the girls from VIP went out to help June and at the same time identified the person that apparently assaulted June. Police and ambulance arrived quickly to help and question June, the other girls, and the apparent suspect on what happened. Good thing I wasn't in VIP when this happened.

By the way, it was cool to see about 6 of the VIPS girls out in the parking lot with their homey short shorts and tight tees/tanks.

I hope everything is okay with June.With that Rape, gambling on top of Camelot and other stuff going on. This pass Saterday I was kicking back with one of the girls at Club Tomorrow when a guy rush out from Happiness. Went to car (maroon Pontiac convertible) and one of the Happiness girl try to block his way but he started his car and speed off in the paking lot almost hitting some people. I ask the parking guy what had happen but he said he got plat number and call the mama but mama told him let it go. I think the guy had his joy and never pay.

Un Holy
07-19-08, 06:53
To that asshole who hit Jun, I hope you get yours someday. Guys like that are sick shits that make it hard on regular guys like us who enjoy the time with them. I hope you loose your testicles the hard way.

Lip Licker
07-19-08, 07:01
That place above the check cashing place on Atkinson used to be called Tokyo Spa (I think). I always got a table shower everytime I went. The looks of the girls varied from not so attractive to pretty damn hot. It was always a crap shoot. The MS was always nice though and let you check out the girls first. Just remeber not to park in the parking lot or your car will be towed. And quick.

When I think of Tokyo Spa, I still think of the one above the old ASB adjacent to the Ala Moana Building *sigh* those were the days. Anyway, the mama had told me I could park in the lot but had to put their business card on my windshield so the tow guy would know not to tow the car. After that I stopped by and parked on the street but the selection was poor IMHO every time so I never repeated. Kinda seems to be the case with many of the smaller AMPs. They are more generally more discreet than the Keeaumoku and Ward ones but the quality as far as looks is a lot poorer.

Restless1728
07-19-08, 07:05
Ok guys I admit up to this point I haven’t done my share of adding good info to this site. This should make up for my lack of effort.

Hana is new from LA. The best way to describe her is a hapa Asian Patricia Ford. She’s only 24 so her skin is still silky soft. This girl is a steal for $$, a guaranteed finalist in bathing suit contest. She has a model face, and curves from a beer poster. Shower was standard, I told her to skip the massage because I couldn’t wait to put in sai! She does everything well and covered, but she has a sore left leg/hip that prevents her from putting her feet back by her ears.

Guys, I always thought if I could do a girl like Patricia Ford, the sex would automatically be awesome, but the truth is once you put it in the sex does matter. I’m definitely going to repeat very soon just because she’s an 11, and don’t get me wrong the sex was good, but I’ll go back to the Kelly’s and June’s because the sex matters!

Lip Licker
07-19-08, 07:09
To that asshole who hit Jun, I hope you get yours someday. Guys like that are sick shits that make it hard on regular guys like us who enjoy the time with them. I hope you loose your testicles the hard way.

Oh he will. He'll piss off the wrong person who will fight back sooner or later. Or hopefully they'll hire out to teach him a lesson.

Kapalua
07-19-08, 09:23
When I think of Tokyo Spa, I still think of the one above the old ASB adjacent to the Ala Moana Building
I also recall the former "Tokyo Spa" being near the Ala Moana Building, between Kapiolani Boulevard and Kona Street. I don't recall "Tokyo Spa" being at the Atkinson Drive location (that is now Jini Magic Massage).

One funny memory of Tokyo Spa -- an exceptionally attractive (and college graduate) provider in her mid-twenties telling me that for a $100 tip I could "look" at her pussy but not touch it. Needless to say, I declined that offer. However, I also had some very good experiences at Tokyo Spa.

Hypo Luxa
07-19-08, 18:29
One funny memory of Tokyo Spa -- an exceptionally attractive (and college graduate) provider in her mid-twenties telling me that for a $100 tip I could "look" at her pussy but not touch it. Needless to say, I declined that offer.
I hope you laughed in her face.

Yeah, that place was the closest to the Rush Hour 2 dream spa scenario as they ever got in Honolulu. Mama would walk you arm in arm right up to the collection of beauties. Why don't any spas do that?

H Mobius
07-19-08, 20:44
I have found that Mei Ling's sister, Ling Ling, give a pretty good massage and HE from the first time that I saw her.Any contact info for this place?

H Mobius
07-19-08, 20:50
Tried her after reading these posts; she's ok, but not a looker to me. Massage was so-so and HE was offered (pretty good as I like it hard and fast). Did suggest for BJ but no go; did say she will have more ladies available later who may do that, so might want to keep this one on the backburner.

The DudeI saw her ad in CL, it said to look elsewhere if "you are looking for more", so your post caught my attention. Her accent is pretty thick but I believe she said no incalls for 10 days; I will try again later.

Thanks for the info.

H Mobius
07-19-08, 20:56
Sorry fellow mongerers regarding Kim's subpar service. I guess getting a hold of her is a hit or miss these days. She definitely is not the best but not the worst either. YMMV. I'm currently trying to work Darla who's located at 1252 Palolo Ave. She has other girls working for her and I'll report something if something becomes reportable.

C ManAny contact info for the Palolo site?

H Mobius
07-19-08, 20:58
Went to Jean at Matlock and Piikoi. Been to her many times, but this time was really good. I think someone told her to pay attention to the way she massages. One of the best massages I have had ever. She also seemed to start to get into the HE. For those of you into MILF action, you will like it.

TNRIs she Korean?

H Mobius
07-19-08, 21:21

How 'beautiful' is she? Does she do a real massage?I went there a few weeks ago. Personally, I am attracted to Korean and Chinese girls, and beauty is relative, but I would say for a Thai girl she was pretty; makeup nicely put on, and not too much. If I saw here in an AMP with many K-girls I wouldn't choose her, though. I don't remember her name, seemed like there was maybe one other girl working, so depending on how you like your girls and which one you get.

She was soft-spoken and pleasant, but kept arguing with me about my back muscles; she insisted that I lift weights but I kept telling her I don't, and I detected a bit of irritation on her part.

Yes, she does a real massage. It was my first (I am an AMP person) with oil. Actually it's more of a sliding rub, like working the air bubbles out of tint film. It's a nice place; I had the corner room and used their binoculars while I waited (they moved my appointment 1/2 hr later, then when I got there, waited another 20 minutes in the room).

No play, though her pinky brushed my sac. I suggested more but she wanted to stay legit. She rubbed my whole body; it was a little strong but good. While I was face down she did run what felt like her forearm/elbow all up and down my crack, across my AH, many times.

She massaged for the full hour, except when I caught her using the binocs a couple times, giggling.

That oil is hard to come off (you shower yourself in their bathroom). If I do go back, will request that it not be applied to the soles of my feet.

. 6 plus. 2 for not cutting things short, and the hard work.

Either park on the street, or wait for the booth attendant when you enter and tell them where you are going, so you can get a parking pass. Otherwise, the posted parking rates will be charged.

H Mobius
07-19-08, 23:08
Saw Yoko last week after reading other brothers' reports and checking her CL ad. I'm a night monger and not into putting my thing down in the day, but no choice. Aside from limited day hours, she sometimes has "things to do" making it hard to schedule an appt. But I wanted to check her out because 1) I happen to find Chinese women attractive (she has a Mandarin accent), and 2) she sounded pleasant, more so than some of the other providers I tried calling who were downright raunchy/nasty-sounding, or had bossy attitude.

Well, I had a similar experience as others; brief massage (I like light gentle touching so to me it was good) then right into sampling her bod/"how much you gonna spend? " I undressed her and squatted by her butt. On the plus side, if you like them slender, then she has a nice figure; the bottoms of her buns were among the roundest and smoothest I've seen. She grabbed my hand and shoved my finger in. The V was VERY strong, kinda too strong.

Well I'm not here to pass judgement on her, just to say that on the one hand she likes to play, but on the other, she is money-hungry, and may or may not have had factory equipment removed for a system modification. When I mentioned the ad said one hour, she cringed, as in "Ah man, don't bring that uuupp! " so I tried to hold off on paying til I knew she would actually work. In some ways she is actually better/more accomodating than some kgirls I have partaken, and has a nicer figure than some of the AMP girls, though I realize some of the brothers noted her hands and feet.

Total time there was about 35 min including post shower. I wanted to pre-shower but she looked me over and said "no need", though I came from a sweaty job. 66 to start per the ad +. 80 to go further. Short but good session, seems to enjoy her work. I guess YMMV. Nice clean place but a lot of people traffic in that building. Might not repeat as she is money hungry.

Blake123
07-20-08, 05:02
I visited Jean (on Matlock St.) for the first time. She's everything that other members in this forum have said about her. Great massage and awesome HJ. Very nice lady. Asian, around 50 years old. Pretty face for her age. She asked for $100 up front, and that was the total damage. Will repeat.

Makana9
07-20-08, 14:59
I visited Jean (on Matlock St.) for the first time. She's everything that other members in this forum have said about her. Great massage and awesome HJ. Very nice lady. Asian, around 50 years old. Pretty face for her age. She asked for $100 up front, and that was the total damage. Will repeat.Jean does give a great massage, depending on your tolerance for pain, she can go deep tissue/thai.

I have a bad rt. rotator cuff/shoulder injury from football in college and she is probably the 2nd (maria was the 1st) to work it/pop it/crack it to the point where it felt like she was beating me up. But after that first time, it was the best my shoulder felt since I was in college. Works all the muscles, place is a little cramped, but air con. , you can't hear the noise outside of her place too much.

HE was VERY good, the exploding PS type. I have repeated a few times since. Gotta watch though, when she gets to know you well, she will sometimes call you to come in or schedule you twice a month, YMMV. She does take vacations back to the mother land, and visit her son in the military.

IMHO, I think she between 53-57

Enjoy,

K

AsiaTraveler2
07-20-08, 20:46
Any contact info for this place?

H Mobius,

For CM try 306-6279. I just saw Mei Ling recently. I have not gone there in a long time because of the obvious. The place sucks. It's not very private, not clean, cramped, the girls are very cautious with the owner hanging around within earshot, etc. Mei Ling's nice, average massage (not bad, just not great). She does not have a great feel for it and same applies to the HE. I go back periodically, since you never know when some hidden gem might pop up.

Ok HE (YMMV, so don't expect it).

Looks: 6 (Above average/attractive, girl next door type albeit from China)
Massage: 6 (decent pressure, not great feel for it)
Attitude: 8 (very nice person)
HE: 6 (I think this would get better if it were not for the presence of CM).

Good luck!
AT2

H Mobius
07-20-08, 23:16
H Mobius,

For CM try 306-6279. I just saw Mei Ling recently. I have not gone there in a long time because of the obvious. The place sucks. It's not very private, not clean, cramped, the girls are very cautious with the owner hanging around within earshot, etc. Mei Ling's nice, average massage (not bad, just not great). She does not have a great feel for it and same applies to the HE.

Above average looks, might earn a glance on the street, but would not induce varying degrees of whiplash like a 7 or above would. I go back periodically, since you never know when some hidden gem might pop up.

Looks: 6 (Above average/attractive, not a model)

Good luck!

AT2Thanks for the info. Don't mean to sound clueless but my mongering has not been widespread (I am a Pinetree guy) but even then I have been holding off, rotated back to the bars. So is CM the place or the girl? Good description; it doesn't sound like my cup of tea, but I am curious and want to check it out. Where is it located?

H M

Nautboi808
07-21-08, 22:15
H Mobius,

For CM try 306-6279. I just saw Mei Ling recently. I have not gone there in a long time because of the obvious. The place sucks. It's not very private, not clean, cramped, the girls are very cautious with the owner hanging around within earshot, etc. Mei Ling's nice, average massage (not bad, just not great). She does not have a great feel for it and same applies to the HE. I go back periodically, since you never know when some hidden gem might pop up.

Looks: 6 (Above average/attractive, girl next door type albeit from China)

Good luck!

AT2I can't seem to get the HE from Mei Ling. I think I've seen her like 5 times now, but still no HE. I like her massage though and the HE would just top it off. Not sure if I will go back especially since the place isnt' very clean. Once I saw a roach crawling on the wall when I was waiting.

Kapalua
07-21-08, 23:47
Where is it located?
Might be a good idea to pick up a free PennySaver. The advertisement for "China Mary" massage (CM) is on page 10 of the most recent PennySaver (July 16). The ad lists a phone number of 306-6279 (the same number provided by AsiaTraveler2), and a location of 1750 Kalakaua Avenue (Century Center), Suite 202.

H Mobius
07-22-08, 02:03
Might be a good idea to pick up a free PennySaver. The advertisement for "China Mary" massage (CM) is on page 10 of the most recent PennySaver (July 16). The ad lists a phone number of 306-6279 (the same number provided by AsiaTraveler2), and a location of 1750 Kalakaua Avenue (Century Center), Suite 202.Thanks. Really sounds like a YMMV place; debating whether to go, as I don't like dirty places/roaches.

Dan Hawaii
07-22-08, 04:27
Had my friend's bachelor party last friday. Started at Kikis/Brandis upstairs. We ordered 2 strippers. The first one (Jackie) was early and was pretty hot haole mix girls. She was fun and wild. Had a blast with her, the bachelor took some ass shots while staring at her snatch. Well, the second one came later, she was not as hot. She looked more local mix, and she came with BO (Body Odor). Hahaha. Lets just say she never got too many of my dollars.

The afterparty ended up at Femme Nu. Damn crowded, but had some hotties. We all ended up with this one girl and must of gave her choke dollars. At this time we were all buzzing hard. And shit... closing time at 2am. Shit, so I said, EN? But everyone wanted to go home. Oh well.

So around 2:30, went to Rose Marri by myself and chose Apple. She was pretty good looking, or did I have my crown shot goggles on? I think she was early 30 something, with enhanced C's. Nice tight body with cocoa tan skin.

A=9
L=8
S=7 (no massage or table shower)
Experience was great = 8

I was so blitzed I only got a hand job, cause I never like work. But damn, No Table shower and no massage, I wish I got some of that. She was stroking mr happy for the whole session, Had to hurry when mama knocked on the door. Da Mama was Ms Grumpy, mean old hag, but fair.

Question: is 0.50 for mama and 1.00 for girl is the going/fair rate for just hand job? I thought it was worth it as she did all the work and we talked during the whole time. I just forgot about what.

BTW got Apple and the hotter stripper Jackie numbers, PM if you want em.

Dan Hawaii
07-22-08, 04:47
Had such a great time at Rose Marrie, went to see what Lavender was all about. Went on Sunday, around midnight. Saw one nice local looking happa-haole girl, with B cups, pretty hot looking beach girl named Lexy or Lexi. Anyways, she was cute, but had lots of rules and did not aim to please. No grab titties too much, no kissing, no fondling, no playing with oyster, or anything else. Fucking rules, thought I was in Singapore. No table shower or massage and was a lazy kind of girl. But damn, she was solid and sexy. Too bad I was to fucking drunk to be able to ground and pound. Shit, i got to go sobber to these places cause mr happy just falls asleep. Shit!!! Would not repeat this stuck up girl. But damn she had the fuck me look and was one hottie (if you like solid, big bone, healthy girls).

L=8.5
A=3
S=5.5
E=3

0.50 mama
1.50 girl
Left horny and fucking sad. Anyways, stay away from this one, she is mechanical, no GFE, and has so many rules, and never aimed to please, only wanted to get paid. You know this one does not like her job, only loves the money.

Lip Licker
07-22-08, 04:54
Question: is 0.50 for mama and 1.00 for girl is the going/fair rate for just hand job? I thought it was worth it as she did all the work and we talked during the whole time. I just forgot about what.

I'm pretty sure most would think that's not a fair price as $ on top of the house fee is standard for CBJ and usually I would expect a massage and TS since you were at an AMP...

...but if you had a good time who cares if it was a little more than the going rate! It all boils down to what you feel is fair and/or what you wanted. Sounds like you had a good time so no problem!

AsiaTraveler2
07-22-08, 13:25
I can't seem to get the HE from Mei Ling. I think I've seen her like 5 times now, but still no HE. I like her massage though and the HE would just top it off. Not sure if I will go back especially since the place isnt' very clean. Once I saw a roach crawling on the wall when I was waiting.

Don't hold your breath. It does not happen very often. Just the 2nd time for me, since she's been at CM.

AT2

Dan Hawaii
07-22-08, 14:59
I'm pretty sure most would think that's not a fair price as $ on top of the house fee is standard for CBJ and usually I would expect a massage and TS since you were at an AMP...

...but if you had a good time who cares if it was a little more than the going rate! It all boils down to what you feel is fair and/or what you wanted. Sounds like you had a good time so no problem!
Thanks LL for your response. Wow, is it just CBJ or CBJTC for that price. Darn, I feel like I just spoiled the market.

So what is the fair market price for just a HJ?

New question: I believe the time you have at the AMP is one hour, right??? So when does that hour start??? When out of shower or when you give mama the house fee?

In China, at the saunas, the hour starts after you both have showered.

First Try
07-22-08, 16:53
Thanks LL for your response. Wow, is it just CBJ or CBJTC for that price. Darn, I feel like I just spoiled the market.

So what is the fair market price for just a HJ?

New question: I believe the time you have at the AMP is one hour, right??? So when does that hour start??? When out of shower or when you give mama the house fee?

I have read & been messaged that:

HJ/BJ/FS = 40/80/120

FS for 120 probable more acceptable to the "older" providers and not at the Ward quadplex & most Koreamoku establishments. Of course bb service and GFE attitude & service should be rewarded with higher tips.

Unfortunately most providers start your hour upon entering although YMMV. Someone posted recently the house fee was for 45 minutes, do a search of the forum.

No Name
07-22-08, 21:33
Went to Judy the other day, Pepsi was busy with a client. Then tried Excel but they were closed. Does anyone know what is happening at Excel? Wanted a massage with extra so went to Michelle. However, she did not want to play with Junior.

Lip Licker
07-23-08, 00:02

Don't sweat it, it doesn't sound like you told her you wanted just a HJ before, it just seems to have turned out that way. BTW, everything is assumed to completion.

As far as the hour, I've heard and experienced different things so it really is a YMMV situation. A lot depends on how busy they are and how you are getting along with the girl. Usually the mama would say something to the girl about time about 50 minutes after the girl first came into the room. Sometimes the mama doesn't even care, I've had some recent experiences where the girl wants to cruise and lay there with me for another hour or so. Some girls tell me that the mama usually just calls time to help protect the girls against "bad" customers. I've had experiences as short as 40 minutes to as long as 3 hours but the normal time seems to be around 50 min-1 hour.
Several girls have been telling me that business is slower than normal so I'm guessing that may explain why the times have been longer recently.

S Hunter
07-23-08, 02:32
Do you remember the name of the FS provider?

I only saw her there the one time and never asked her name. I thought it was going to be a massage plus HE, but she just came out and asked if I wanted everything as she undressed. Sorry Alohashorts.

S Hunter
07-23-08, 02:35
Things have been slow for her. But then again, her service does seem to be slipping. But since it is slow, she asked me if I wanted a bj, which was a first for me from her. So I went for it and it was only ok. I remember hearing how nasty she was before and I guess my expectations weren't met.

John Ross
07-23-08, 02:54
Things have been slow for her. But then again, her service does seem to be slipping. But since it is slow, she asked me if I wanted a bj, which was a first for me from her. So I went for it and it was only ok. I remember hearing how nasty she was before and I guess my expectations weren't met.
Was it BBBJCIM or CBJTC?

Hypo Luxa
07-23-08, 03:01
It's really hard to believe she's held out this long from going back to her old AMP ways. She could suck a mean, bare dick and swallow! And oh, the pounding she used to take from me--all bare! She truly enjoyed it too... I think I was a visit or two from getting anal from her too. It just seems that she would've resorted back to FS by now.

Well, congrats on the BJ. I'd like to know if it was bare as well.

Dan Hawaii
07-23-08, 03:44
I have read & been messaged that:

HJ/BJ/FS = 40/80/120

FS for 120 probable more acceptable to the "older" providers and not at the Ward quadplex & most Koreamoku establishments. Of course bb service and GFE attitude & service should be rewarded with higher tips.

Unfortunately most providers start your hour upon entering although YMMV. Someone posted recently the house fee was for 45 minutes, do a search of the forum.
Wow, is it that cheap?

HJ/BJ/FS = 40/80/120

So if the 120 for FS is for older ladies, then the younger ones get 30 more. So that's 20% more. Should I just add 20% for the younger hotter ones, or add $30 more for all of those prices.......:

HJ/BJ/FS = 70/110/150

Anyone have an idea on the correct market prices??? i don't want to spoil the market.

S Hunter
07-23-08, 04:29
It's really hard to believe she's held out this long from going back to her old AMP ways. She could suck a mean, bare dick and swallow! And oh, the pounding she used to take from me--all bare! She truly enjoyed it too... I think I was a visit or two from getting anal from her too. It just seems that she would've resorted back to FS by now.

Well, congrats on the BJ. I'd like to know if it was bare as well.

Unfortunately guys, it was covered. I asked for bare but she said no. I was rubbing away at her pussy and asshole through her pants. It didn't seem like she had panties on and she was getting damp, but wouldn't take em off. Even had the drawstring tied up tight so I couldn't get in there.

Hinode
07-23-08, 04:38
Had Jean, been a while..but like always, top notch service + the HE. Total damage: $

Hinode

Hinode
07-23-08, 05:02
Had such a great time at Rose Marrie, went to see what Lavender was all about. Went on Sunday, around midnight.

Left horny and fucking sad. Anyways, stay away from this one, she is mechanical, no GFE, and has so many rules, and never aimed to please, only wanted to get paid. You know this one does not like her job, only loves the money.

Thanks for the honest report.

Like Kapa always says, the older providers give more. I am surprised and impressed with the lineup that Lavender has; no wonder it has garnered so much attention recently. I remember before, they didnt have that many girls. Also, the "mama" was very young, korean in her 20s with blue contacts.

There were 2 girls there that really caught my eye, one was a korean with a killer model face, and, the other was the one that restless 1728 is referring to (I think.) Young girls will have more rules (because they know they're hot) and know they will have other john's money in their pockets and not only yours.

Hinode

Dan Hawaii
07-23-08, 05:26
BTW, everything is assumed to completion.
So does that mean that completion needs to happen, cause that girl Lexi did not complete me. ;) Nah for real, she never. Anyways, left with an unsatisfactory feeling from her, not Lavender the actual establishment. I guess because I'm a newbie to the AMPs, I had no pull or way to complain to the mama.

BTW, the mama was the young lanky K-girl Hinode mentioned. Don't know what color her eyes were, forgot.

Too Cheezy
07-23-08, 07:31
Went to an AMP off Ward because I was going home and passed it by.......but anyway hooked up with Isabella. Good looking girl, I think she is local. nice body and nice tits, but man stay away from this one!! Man was it just awful! Everything was so routine. horrible horrible service. Something told me to call Mina! Mina is a freak...may not be the best looking, but a freak she is. Anyway back to Isabella, man did that place hit me up for some serious cash!! So we can say that I will be staying away from that area.

Starfox64
07-23-08, 08:28
Don't sweat it, it doesn't sound like you told her you wanted just a HJ before, it just seems to have turned out that way. BTW, everything is assumed to completion.

As far as the hour, I've heard and experienced different things so it really is a YMMV situation. A lot depends on how busy they are and how you are getting along with the girl. Usually the mama would say something to the girl about time about 50 minutes after the girl first came into the room. Sometimes the mama doesn't even care, I've had some recent experiences where the girl wants to cruise and lay there with me for another hour or so. Some girls tell me that the mama usually just calls time to help protect the girls against "bad" customers. I've had experiences as short as 40 minutes to as long as 3 hours but the normal time seems to be around 50 min-1 hour.

Several girls have been telling me that business is slower than normal so I'm guessing that may explain why the times have been longer recently.I've actually fallen asleep many times with some of the girls after an exhausting session. Also I remember one time the girl paid the mama another. 5 outa her own pocket for another hour just so we could just lay around. I felt so guilty because I only had the 1. 5 that I normally bring to tip her with.

Kalani69
07-23-08, 12:32
Wow, is it that cheap?

HJ/BJ/FS = 40/80/120

So if the 120 for FS is for older ladies, then the younger ones get 30 more. So that's 20% more. Should I just add 20% for the younger hotter ones, or add $30 more for all of those prices.......:

HJ/BJ/FS = 70/110/150

Anyone have an idea on the correct market prices??? i don't want to spoil the market.

When I go to an AMP, I expect hj, bj, and fs to finish. Sometimes no can cum doing fs so tell lady to finish with hj. So tip is always 150. Few times only wanted bj and hj to finish and told her. Tip was more than 100 but less than 150 depending on service and attitude. Age is not an issue with me when determining tip.

Shavnluvr
07-23-08, 14:46
Anyone try these 4-hand massages and get HE? Is this JJ Spa? Tried searching for the phone number here, but no one has done a review on them yet.

Reply to: see below

Date: 2008-07-22, 7:34AM HST

Time to un-wind?

Let us help you un-wind, relax those aching muscles and refresh you body today.

Select one of our wonderful massage techniques.

You can select a enjoyable Shiatsu massage, Deep tissue massage, Lomi Lomi massage , Swedish massage or our unique 4- Hand massage.

In call location near Waikiki- Century Center.

We also offer Outcall massage service to Waikiki hotels only.

Call: 927-0716

Ck813
07-23-08, 16:10
I will just saw worth every penny and I would have spent $$$ on this provider. DFK/CBJ/CBJ/Rimmimg/Loves Doggy/Cowgirl/And/Mish!

L/8 A/10 S/10

Guys go see her better then nani IMHO!!!

Ck813
07-23-08, 16:18
There is an ad on CL saying rubdown. This chick is supersweet, beautiful, nice slim body, but come on $$ for a fucking HJ! I told her she will lose business so guys talk to her and I'm pretty sure she will drop her rates. I tried to ask for BJ and FS but she turned it down.

Location Century Center. L/8 S/8 A/10

But too fucking expensive! Will not repeat beacuse of price. Oh yeah does not validate, park next door! I paid $12. 00 for parking!

Lip Licker
07-24-08, 01:24
I've actually fallen asleep many times with some of the girls after an exhausting session. Also I remember one time the girl paid the mama another. 5 outa her own pocket for another hour just so we could just lay around. I felt so guilty because I only had the 1. 5 that I normally bring to tip her with.

LOL! The girls usually fall asleep after they cum but it usually makes me feel more awake and energized. I use good sex as a cure-all when I feel a little under the weather or had a slight headache-works almost every time. Some of the girls told me I could sleep there(not sure if it was with them or not)but I thought it was really weird to sleep in an AMP. No girl ever paid out of her pocket for extra time(Starfox, you are the man!) they would just tell the mama something in Korean if she came calling but most times the mama would keep calling would be only 30 minutes or less. The few longer times the mama would call only once or not at all.

Anyone ever try multiple girls one after the other at the same AMP? I sometimes do that but switch AMPs mostly because I never saw two girls I wanted at the same one or am satisfied for the time being. Not sure if that is cool with the girls since you already popped and may last too long for the second one.

BTW Dan, as long as you don't tip over 1.5 for FS to the girl, it's all G. Most girls nowadays don't ask me what I want, they just assume FS. Thanks to all the raids, they don't talk about it before-hand and don't discuss tip after either. Most don't count it so I tip the full 1.5 if the service was great or I want to make a repeat visit that location relatively soon. Read back through this thread as the price scheme has been the same since I started over a decade ago.

Alohashorts
07-24-08, 02:37
Went to see Michelle. The Carol Kai description made me laugh, so I had to check it out. Sure enough. Maybe for some odd reason, I always wanted Carol Kai to give me an HJ...I don't know.

Anyway, it seemed like she had the whole place to herself. 2 other doors w/ no one in there. She was checking it out when I was taking off close which was a trip. So I walked to the shower naked. Massage was above average, not great. On the turn asked to massage him, and she gave a sensual HE. She looked in my eyes and breathed hard when I played with her. That added to the HE experience. Shot like a PS.

Mike69
07-24-08, 02:40
Went to an AMP off Ward because I was going home and passed it by.......but anyway hooked up with Isabella. Good looking girl, I think she is local. nice body and nice tits, but man stay away from this one!! Man was it just awful! Everything was so routine. horrible horrible service. Something told me to call Mina! Mina is a freak...may not be the best looking, but a freak she is. Anyway back to Isabella, man did that place hit me up for some serious cash!! So we can say that I will be staying away from that area.Is this Mina at Golden Massage on King Street who was at Excel? Is she still a freak with you? If you prefer please send me a PM. My experience is she has more rules these days.

Still love her bubble ass tho.

CM0069
07-24-08, 02:46
There is an ad on CL saying rubdown. This chick is supersweet, beautiful, nice slim body, but come on $$ for a fucking HJ! I told her she will lose business so guys talk to her and I'm pretty sure she will drop her rates. I tried to ask for BJ and FS but she turned it down.

Location Century Center. L/8 S/8 A/10

But too fucking expensive! Will not repeat beacuse of price. Oh yeah does not validate, park next door! I paid $12. 00 for parking!What floor in cc#?

Mrazz
07-24-08, 03:40
Whats her contact info?

Snap Roll
07-24-08, 04:54
VIP was crowded so I went over to PT - no wait, straight in. I asked for Tiffany, but Mama said she went to LA. I went out to choose from about 6 sitting on the couch. I chose Cherry. Not much to report, standard all around. I've had better.

Good luck, Roach.Roach, Tiffany is worn out. I've seen Cherry, she is a total "F" Dead Ass!

She is only there for the $$$$, f-u from her. This Royal Shit Needs a "f" in her Anus!

Nautboi808
07-24-08, 21:13
Anyone try these 4-hand massages and get HE? Is this JJ Spa? Tried searching for the phone number here, but no one has done a review on them yet.From the phone number, I think this is Yang. I went there the other month. Decent massage, but no HE. YMMV though. I heard that she may do HE if she knows you.

Went to JJ Spa once. Lady talks too much!! No HE, but after listening to her talk for so long, I didn't want one! Just wanted to get out of there!

TommyLoves
07-25-08, 02:59
Check it out today, first time there and short viet lady in her 50's. Massage was ok then flip over and she ask if jr. Wanted massage too, I say ok. HE was good while I was sucking on her nipple and touching her pussy, she keep telling me yah baby touch my pussy. Before leaving she give a different phone number to called her and told me next time BJ for same price.

.50 house and. 60 HE

Too Cheezy
07-25-08, 05:08
Is this Mina at Golden Massage on King Street who was at Excel? Is she still a freak with you? If you prefer please send me a PM. My experience is she has more rules these days.

Still love her bubble ass tho.Yup thats the one!! She is always open for me! But I have been hearing the same thing lately!

Tyrone Biggins
07-25-08, 05:54
A lot depends on how busy they are and how you are getting along with the girl. Usually the mama would say something to the girl about time about 50 minutes after the girl first came into the room. Sometimes the mama doesn't even care, I've had some recent experiences where the girl wants to cruise and lay there with me for another hour or so. Some girls tell me that the mama usually just calls time to help protect the girls against "bad" customers. I've had experiences as short as 40 minutes to as long as 3 hours but the normal time seems to be around 50 min-1 hour.Funny you mention that, because I was actually wondering about that.

When Happy was at Pine Tree, I was her regular. When I first started seeing her, the mama would bang on the door in 30 minutes, if not less. (Maybe because I look like a broke-ass hoodlum? ! )

As time went on, the mama seemed more chill with me. The last couple times I saw Happy, I could've sworn that we were chilling in the room for way over an hour. And I loved chilling with her, talking story after a great workout! As for the girls I see now, it is your typical "Cum and go" deal.

On another note, anyone know if Nancy still works at China Spa? ! I haven't been there for a while, but if she's still there, I would love to check it out.

Cheers!

Tadhook
07-25-08, 13:09
Went to see Michelle. The Carol Kai description made me laugh, so I had to check it out. Sure enough. Maybe for some odd reason, I always wanted Carol Kai to give me an HJ...I don't know.

Anyway, it seemed like she had the whole place to herself. 2 other doors w/ no one in there. She was checking it out when I was taking off close which was a trip. So I walked to the shower naked. Massage was above average, not great. On the turn asked to massage him, and she gave a sensual HE. She looked in my eyes and breathed hard when I played with her. That added to the HE experience. Shot like a PS.
The only problem with Michelle is she has limited hours. She said she lives in Mililani, so she wants to be home by 9pm. I think she doesn't take customers after 7pm.

Captin Crunch
07-25-08, 14:28
What floor in cc#?if ur talking about da filipino girl i think her room # was 906.

Comp Dude 35
07-25-08, 15:24

Anyway, it seemed like she had the whole place to herself. 2 other doors w/ no one in there. She was checking it out when I was taking off close which was a trip. So I walked to the shower naked. Massage was above average, not great. On the turn asked to massage him, and she gave a sensual HE. She looked in my eyes and breathed hard when I played with her. That added to the HE experience. Shot like a PS.Just wondering if that's an option as the "HE"

The Dude

Comp Dude 35
07-25-08, 15:28
I went to see the therapist in CL Therapeutic (below). For the massage and for the..., I had an excellent experience. Details to pm, to contributors and not "only questioners." So many things were right: location, cost, parking, facility, privacy, more than clean (really nice). L=7 B=7 A=10 S=10.

[Let me relieve your tension, aches and pain with light touch, deep tissue, or prostate massage by a sweet local girl. Email me or call 1-678-389-8171. No late night appointments.]When I was part of another forum board, there was mention of a masseuse named "Nala" who was pretty awesome. This is her;

I went there and the "HE" was great; there was mention of a body-to-body rub down and possibly more, but haven't been able to hook up with her again. She is very busy and I guess doesn't always answer. If you ask me, kinda flaky, but if you can hookup, all I can say is "WOW".

The Dude

Comp Dude 35
07-25-08, 15:33
That was Sandy/Sandra. I saw her at a few places, but never Imperial. I banged her "covered" in the ass every time I saw her. Twice she acted like it was agonizing, and the other two times she was an absolute anal "w h o r e" loving it as she took me ballz deep!

Always a flaky attitude though... Don't know where she is now.Had her too. Get her to cum by DATY and anything is possible. Pretty filipina, but looks a little older; if I guessed, she's probably 35-40, but the bod is still slammin'. Got her to cum don't know how many times; spent a good 20 minutes down in the valley. Turned her around, banged the p DS, and slipped finger in a-hole; went at for a couple of minutes and then slipped Jr. In; very tight, but can take a bangin there. Hopefully she's still there.

The Dude

Bzmoney Maker
07-25-08, 21:11
Shavnlvr,

Nautboi is right, that is Yang's in CC. I went yesterday and got a standard massage. Yang (formerly Jessica) met me at the door and said that Patty would give me a massage. She's a student from China, in Hi for 2 years. About 22-24 yo, average looks, really skinny wearing tight top and jeans.

Really firm massage, tiny towel only to cover crack. On the flip, jr waved off the towel. She continued with the massage for about another 1o mins, and asked if "everything ok? " I said jr need care too, so she gave me the HE. Not bad. She gave jr a little kiss at the end.

L/4.5 A/8.5 S/9
Damage: .6 + .4 tip

Xqusu
07-25-08, 23:08
On another note, anyone know if Nancy still works at China Spa?

Yep, she's still there...just saw her recently.

Shavnluvr
07-25-08, 23:42
From the phone number, I think this is Yang. I went there the other month. Decent massage, but no HE. YMMV though. I heard that she may do HE if she knows you.

Went to JJ Spa once. Lady talks too much!! No HE, but after listening to her talk for so long, I didn't want one! Just wanted to get out of there!Thanks.

Has anyone got HE from any of these 4-hands massages?

CM0069
07-26-08, 05:23
Shavnlvr,

She gave jr a little kiss at the end.Lol

For once I gotta say. Ymmv but in this case. Yimmv (your immagination may vary)

Been seeing her since she was at I'm. Don't think she'll stoop (no pun intended) that low. Imho

Joe Som
07-26-08, 06:14
Thanks.

Has anyone got HE from any of these 4-hands massages?
Got HE from Yang when she was Jessica @ CM on first visit.

Dragon419
07-26-08, 06:46
Decided to try Sonya at Imperial based on a couple of good reviews here. Unfortunately, this filipino? chick that has a thirty something body but 40 something face was a disaster. She left me to shower alone, and then wanted to get right into the bj. She refused to take off her top and after a few minutes spread her legs and wanted to do it. She did let me DATY but after 5 minutes, kept pulling on my head to come up and do it. Lot of fake moans and no kissing on neck, ears, etc. After the deed, I asked about the massage and she asked me for the tip and told me she'd be back to give me a massage. Well she never came back. I complained to the older ladies in the lobby. And one of them whispered to me that she's had other complaints. Avoid this one!

AsiaTraveler2
07-26-08, 07:09
When I was part of another forum board, there was mention of a masseuse named "Nala" who was pretty awesome. This is her;

I went there and the "HE" was great; there was mention of a body-to-body rub down and possibly more, but haven't been able to hook up with her again. She is very busy and I guess doesn't always answer. If you ask me, kinda flaky, but if you can hookup, all I can say is "WOW".

The Dude

I agree, just a bit flaky, but a nice person. I would rate her looks about a 6. First time was a while back, and no HE. 2nd time I received the HE and the 3rd time back to no HE. Massage is decent, but not great, and have not been back since. I believe her website had a booking system, which seemed to work. You may want to try and Google it.

AT2

Tyrone Biggins
07-26-08, 08:45
On another note, anyone know if Nancy still works at China Spa?

Yep, she's still there...just saw her recently.Thanks buddy, I'm there!

Hypo Luxa
07-26-08, 09:02
Decided to try Sonya at Imperial based on a couple of good reviews here.
Is this the same Sonya (really tan) that worked there a couple of years ago with Maya?

Tadhook
07-26-08, 12:51
Check it out today, first time there and short viet lady in her 50's. Massage was ok then flip over and she ask if jr. Wanted massage too, I say ok. HE was good while I was sucking on her nipple and touching her pussy, she keep telling me yah baby touch my pussy. Before leaving she give a different phone number to called her and told me next time BJ for same price.

.50 house and. 60 HE
When Kim worked at Sophia's, she willingly provided BBBJ and BBFS. If she likes you, I'm sure she'll give you more than HJ.

Dell808
07-26-08, 14:16
Decided to try Sonya at Imperial based on a couple of good reviews here. Unfortunately, this filipino? chick that has a thirty something body but 40 something face was a disaster. She left me to shower alone, and then wanted to get right into the bj. She refused to take off her top and after a few minutes spread her legs and wanted to do it. She did let me DATY but after 5 minutes, kept pulling on my head to come up and do it. Lot of fake moans and no kissing on neck, ears, etc. After the deed, I asked about the massage and she asked me for the tip and told me she'd be back to give me a massage. Well she never came back. I complained to the older ladies in the lobby. And one of them whispered to me that she's had other complaints. Avoid this one!Had the same bad experience about a year ago. Surprised she is still working. She is the worst ever, avoid at all cost.

Supertape
07-26-08, 14:28
Made an afternoon appointment with Selena in the morning. About an hour before the appointment, called to cancel. At least she had the courtesy to call, so I give her credit for that. Left hanging, went to get a pennysaver. Called Son Kyong, luckily she answered. Made appointment, went over to CC, showered, received good massage as usual with prostate included. Price $.

Captin Crunch
07-26-08, 14:39
In your honest opinions, which providers (and their locations) really enjoy daty? Some of them enjoy mogo (means to eat in korean) rather than the actual deed. Which ones?

Blue Falcon
07-26-08, 17:17
Any info on her contacts? Didn't find her in pennysaver maybe I missed it?She's not the same Kim from Korean Style is she? Speaking of which anyone know which providers they have at Korean style now?

Anyways decided to TOFTT and go to Oriental Spa above Crystal Healing. Got a massage from a 40's provider named Kim. Massage was good with good pressure and she walked all over my back. She asked if I wanted HE and I nodded. She motioned for money which was a real turn off from the get go. I handed her $40 (with the intention of giving her more later) but she wasn't too happy. I take a lot longer to blow my load sometimes and it really frustrated her. It got to the point where she told me to finish by myself. So I ended up doing that. Was dissapointed and told Kim about it. She told me $40 is not enough and she tried but I said that no provider ever told me to do it. She said she remembered me from before (I'm not sure if it was the same Kim who was at Korean Style Massage by Jiffy Lube, but looked like her) but that experience was pretty bad too (I think I posted that earlier somewhere.)

Anyways, talked to MS later and told her I was pissed. She apologized but did nothing to help. Will not repeat. She was the reason why I didn't go back to Korean Style. If anyone here knows where else Kim works please let me know. I want to stay away from her. Of course YMMV but she never treated me right.

Thanks

.50 house and. 60 HE

CM0069
07-26-08, 17:45
I will just saw worth every penny and I would have spent $$$ on this provider. DFK/CBJ/CBJ/Rimmimg/Loves Doggy/Cowgirl/And/Mish!

L/8 A/10 S/10

Guys go see her better then nani IMHO!!!Her and June, wonder if they watch each other and compare notes. Thats what I call customer satisfication. =)

Dan Hawaii
07-27-08, 05:12
Had an early wedding today at 10am, and another wedding at 6pm. So in between I had so time to spare. Was roaming around deciding which amp to go to. Then I remembered a report about one being right across the keamoku Mc donalds. So went into the parking lot and found pine tree square with mc Ds.

Anyways, only had one fugly working there. Mama was leading me to the room, and she asked for the usual house fee. I said, " can I see the girls first?" She said need to pay first, house rules, and she said she would give the money back if you no like any girls. WOW, a refund by a mommy?? I wanted to say, "mean da dope, what you smoking." ;)

Anyways, I waited for 30 minutes, was okay, feel asleep cause was buzzing from first wedding. Then walked in Sarah, wow, hot korean, and kind of local looking. She has a nice solid, body. I mean, she was tone and solid. She must get a lot of excercise from you guys huh??? LOL... Great service, aimed to please, had almost 0 rules, just never like kiss. She lets you do anything you want. She has perfectly looking enhanced C breasts, nice, very nice. Would repeat, but get so many other girls I like see.

She is highly recommended, and is pretty sexy. But the only thing is she said something, ""blah blah blah... go shower youself cause blah blah,"" sorry I did not understand what she said, but anyways, ended up showering by myself. Damn, I never seem to get a table shower. And these places call themselves a MASSAGE parlor, but damn it, I never get a massage, let alone a table shower. I feel like I'm getting ripped ;). If these girls weren't so hot, I would of snapped already. hahaha, J/K

Her snatch smells like a weak scent of "nook mum" (vietnamese) same shit as patis, aka fish sauce. Hahaha. I wanted to taste it, but I'm not as bold as you bros.

Joe Som
07-27-08, 05:35
I agree, just a bit flaky, but a nice person. I would rate her looks about a 6. First time was a while back, and no HE. 2nd time I received the HE and the 3rd time back to no HE. Massage is decent, but not great, and have not been back since. I believe her website had a booking system, which seemed to work. You may want to try and Google it.

AT2
Hey AT2.

What's the website address?

Thanks.

Kapalua
07-27-08, 07:25
What's the website address?
This looks like the Nala Massage website:

http://www.honolulu-massage-therapy.com

Kapalua
07-27-08, 07:31
Any info on her contacts? Didn't find her in pennysaver maybe I missed it?
The advertisement is in the lower right section of page 9 in the current PennySaver (July 23). "Massage by Kim" (sometimes called "Liliha Kim" or "Kim in Liliha" on this forum), with a number of 286-4914.

Ryder3337
07-27-08, 07:37
Hey guys first time posting on here but long time reader. My friend heard from one of the AMP girls that Penny/Lucky is back working again. Unknown where but it aint China I already checked. Penny/Lucky is about 5'6, 120 lbs, tan body, enchanced C's, wire tat on right shoulder and mermaid tat on stomach area. She was smoking hot! And my favorite all time. She might be going by a different name nowdays. Anyway if you guys know where she is I would really love to she her again.

#1 Penny/Lucky (Tengoku/China Spa)
#2 Mina ( Hula Hands 97)
#3 Brenda ( Hula Hands 97)
#4 Michelle (China Spa 05)

Wulfen
07-27-08, 07:45
Had a 1hr session with her, confirm earlier posts. Decent massage (walks on your back) using a trapeze looking gizmo over one of the more deluxe massage tables I've ever ridden-heated from below and soft cushion top you kind of melt into. She also used heated pads from above like I haven't felt since going through PT for a nasty injury. Kind of felt like a hot sandwich, super relaxing.

After a while she whispers " do you want me to finish you? "

After an assent she gets everything very oily, slowly and sensually brought me across the finish line. I thought it was a nice change of pace from the rub and tug straight to jackhammer mechanical procedure some providers seem to favor. The ambiance of her place is super clean, shower was immaculate, and I never had the feeling like if I turned my back, that Nala and my wallet would dissapear.

L/A/S 6/9/8 hard to peg her age, maybe early 30's? Damage $ including tip which I think is fine for a massage/HJ. Ridiculous how some providers demand 2x that or more for lower quality service (and that some desperate fella is willing to drop it).

Starfox64
07-27-08, 08:05
Had an early wedding today at 10am, and another wedding at 6pm. So in between I had so time to spare. Was roaming around deciding which amp to go to. Then I remembered a report about one being right across the keamoku Mc donalds. So went into the parking lot and found pine tree square with mc Ds.

Anyways, only had one fugly working there. Mama was leading me to the room, and she asked for the usual house fee. I said, " can I see the girls first?" She said need to pay first, house rules, and she said she would give the money back if you no like any girls. WOW, a refund by a mommy?? I wanted to say, "mean da dope, what you smoking." ;)

Anyways, I waited for 30 minutes, was okay, feel asleep cause was buzzing from first wedding. Then walked in Sarah, wow, hot korean, and kind of local looking. She has a nice solid, body. I mean, she was tone and solid. She must get a lot of excercise from you guys huh??? LOL... Great service, aimed to please, had almost 0 rules, just never like kiss. She lets you do anything you want. She has perfectly looking enhanced C breasts, nice, very nice. Would repeat, but get so many other girls I like see.

She is highly recommended, and is pretty sexy. But the only thing is she said something, ""blah blah blah... go shower youself cause blah blah,"" sorry I did not understand what she said, but anyways, ended up showering by myself. Damn, I never seem to get a table shower. And these places call themselves a MASSAGE parlor, but damn it, I never get a massage, let alone a table shower. I feel like I'm getting ripped ;). If these girls weren't so hot, I would of snapped already. hahaha, J/K

Her snatch smells like a weak scent of "nook mum" (vietnamese) same shit as patis, aka fish sauce. Hahaha. I wanted to taste it, but I'm not as bold as you bros.I always give the mama the house fee cause if there is no one you like they always give it back no problem.

Candy Addict
07-27-08, 08:45
And these places call themselves a MASSAGE parlor...

Actually, they call themselves "Relaxation Spas". Massage parlors, and their employees, have to be licensed. It's actually illegal for the relaxation spas to give you a massage, which is why many don't, or at least don't on the first visit. As for the table shower, that's a whole other issue. It seems to vary from spa to spa, and provider to provider.

H Mobius
07-27-08, 16:02
[QUOTE=Dan Hawaii]Had an early wedding today at 10am, and another wedding at 6pm. So in between I had so time to spare. Was roaming around deciding which AMP to go to. Then I remembered a report about one being right across the keamoku Mc donalds. So went into the parking lot and found pine tree square with mc Ds.

Anyways, only had one fugly working there. Mama was leading me to the room, and she asked for the usual house fee. I said, " can I see the girls first? " She said need to pay first, house rules, and she said she would give the money back if you no like any girls. WOW, a refund by a mommy? I wanted to say, "mean da dope, what you smoking. "

Anyways, I waited for 30 minutes, was okay, feel asleep cause was buzzing from first wedding. Then walked in Sarah, wow, hot korean, and kind of local looking. She has a nice solid, body. I mean, she was tone and solid. She must get a lot of excercise from you guys huh? LOL. Great service, aimed to please, had almost 0 rules, just never like kiss. She lets you do anything you want. She has perfectly looking enhanced C breasts, nice, very nice. Would repeat, but get so many other girls I like see.

"Buzzing from first wedding". Hilarious! I guess they were sleeping; if you go at night the lineup is right there for you to see. I used to go too late, like 3 or 4 a. M. When the choices were slimmer (though still hot) than say, before 10 p. M. No fugly's observed in the lineup, but maybe cuz I was buzzing like a bumblebee.

So you mean ms indicated there were others besides Sarah and the fugly?

I don't know why you don't get a ts, I always did, thought it was SOP for them. Though I stay away from locals (that I've seen at other places) as they are not humble; FOBs give the best service IMHO. Another member commented that it (ts) is in the provider's best interest, and increases your chance for a better time. It is a plus if jr gets massaged during the ts. I get a little back rub in the room if I ask for it (they want to do sex) but like C A said, they are not licensed. But we are not there for a real massage, are we? He-he.

Names change/get reassigned to new girls, but Vietnamese Mina, from San Francisco, is good (Mina is a common name). Short, cute, enhanced C's, pretty voice, nice butt; comes and goes, though. Only known rule is no bb.

Good luck.

AsiaTraveler2
07-27-08, 17:19
This looks like the Nala Massage website:

http://www.honolulu-massage-therapy.com

That's it! Just click on the on-line appointment link. Worked fine for me, but that was about a year ago.

AT2

AsiaTraveler2
07-27-08, 17:29
From the phone number, I think this is Yang. I went there the other month. Decent massage, but no HE. YMMV though. I heard that she may do HE if she knows you.

Went to JJ Spa once. Lady talks too much!! No HE, but after listening to her talk for so long, I didn't want one! Just wanted to get out of there!

JJ Spa .. agree that she talks just a bit too much. Nice lady. Average looking. HE for those she's comfortable with. It's actually quite good.

AT2

Ryder3337
07-27-08, 19:00
Hey Guys First Time Posting But Long Time Reader. My Friend Heard From One Of The Amp Girls That Penny/lucky Is Back Working Again. She Wouldnt Tell Him Where Though. Anyone Know Where She's At? 5'6, 120lbs, Tan Smoking Hot Body, Wire Tat On Left Arm, Mermaid Tat Near Stomach, Long Black Hair And Enhanced C's. She's My All Time Fav Girl! I Already Checked With China Spa But They Said She Not Working There. I Wannna Get Some Of That Girl Again. Anyone Else Heard Anything Of Her Whereabouts Or If This Is Evening True?

1) Penny/lucky (china Spa)
2) Mina (hula Hands 97)
3) Brenda (hula Hands 97)
4) Michelle (china Spa 05)

All Time Smoking Hott Babes

======================================

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Zelgadis21
07-27-08, 19:30
Hey guys first time posting on here but long time reader. My friend heard from one of the AMP girls that Penny/Lucky is back working again. Unknown where but it aint China I already checked. Penny/Lucky is about 5'6, 120 lbs, tan body, enchanced C's, wire tat on right shoulder and mermaid tat on stomach area. She was smoking hot! And my favorite all time. She might be going by a different name nowdays. Anyway if you guys know where she is I would really love to she her again.

#1 Penny/Lucky (Tengoku/China Spa)
#2 Mina ( Hula Hands 97)
#3 Brenda ( Hula Hands 97)
#4 Michelle (China Spa 05)I thought she had gotten married and moved to Texas or something like that. If she came back I'm sure that somebody would be posting soon if they saw her. Where did your friend hear this from?

Hawaii Bound
07-27-08, 19:40
I am new to the area and it has been way to long since I had the pleasure of visiting an AMP. I am interested in your opinions on who provides the best experiences and where they work. I have read alot about Skye at Nirvana.

Thank you in advance.

Turboman808
07-27-08, 23:12
Then walked in Sarah, wow, hot korean, and kind of local looking. She has a nice solid, body. I mean, she was tone and solid. She must get a lot of excercise from you guys huh??? LOL... Great service, aimed to please, had almost 0 rules, just never like kiss. She lets you do anything you want. She has perfectly looking enhanced C breasts, nice, very nice. Would repeat, but get so many other girls I like see.

She is highly recommended, and is pretty sexy. But the only thing is she said something, ""blah blah blah... go shower youself cause blah blah,"" K

Her snatch smells like a weak scent of "nook mum" (vietnamese) same shit as patis, aka fish sauce. Hahaha. I wanted to taste it, but I'm not as bold as you bros.
I wonder if this is the same Sara that worked at PT a couple of years ago; the mamasan said she quit for good. She was a gorgeous Korean that looked local because of her big round eyes, and her service with very few rules made her one of my ATFs. Had THE best experience ever at an AMP with Sara.

But the Sara that I remember (with 70% accuracy cuz I was usually a little drunk) had a nice natural C rack, not enhanced. She was soft, smooth and cuddly, maybe a little baby fat, but definitely not tone and firm. DATY was always pleasant; she was always very clean and well kept. She had a demure personality, and she spoke in soft tones. Finally, she never hesitated to offer a TS.

I will try to get to PT and investigate; I'll report back if I'm successful. I'll have to figure out a way to duck from Tomato.

Be safe,
Turboman

H Mobius
07-28-08, 00:45
Any info on her contacts? Didn't find her in pennysaver maybe I missed it?She's not the same Kim from Korean Style is she? Speaking of which anyone know which providers they have at Korean style now?

Anyways decided to TOFTT and go to Oriental Spa above Crystal Healing. Got a massage from a 40's provider named Kim. Massage was good with good pressure and she walked all over my back. She asked if I wanted HE and I nodded. She motioned for money which was a real turn off from the get go. I handed her $40 (with the intention of giving her more later) but she wasn't too happy. I take a lot longer to blow my load sometimes and it really frustrated her. It got to the point where she told me to finish by myself. So I ended up doing that. Was dissapointed and told Kim about it. She told me $40 is not enough and she tried but I said that no provider ever told me to do it. She said she remembered me from before (I'm not sure if it was the same Kim who was at Korean Style Massage by Jiffy Lube, but looked like her) but that experience was pretty bad too (I think I posted that earlier somewhere.)

Anyways, talked to MS later and told her I was pissed. She apologized but did nothing to help. Will not repeat. She was the reason why I didn't go back to Korean Style. If anyone here knows where else Kim works please let me know. I want to stay away from her. Of course YMMV but she never treated me right.

ThanksI called there, a b**** with attitude answered, so I never went.