PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Turboman808
05-08-08, 01:38
That's some magazine quality pics. I'm all J. If it's actually like that, our amps got some catching up to do.

If you navigate from the classifeds to the forums, you'll see that the users there complain a lot about bait and switch and/or fake pictures. Still need to be vigilant up there...But still, the quality is really quite high.

Sukebe1
05-08-08, 03:58
I wonder if the guys in SF look at the AMP ads in the Honolulu Advertiser and think "damn I wish I were in Hawaii"?

Higuy
05-08-08, 22:49
massage by cute female call kyanna at 699-3488
therapeutic massage by a beautiful indian girl
sexy female indian therapist
------------------------------------------------

Any info on this one boys??

Cheers
HIG

Captin Crunch
05-08-08, 23:33
I was curious too, so I called and she said it was 125 for massage. For that price shouldn't it include he?
She did have a young and cute voice. Will wait to try after someone else post about her.

Any info on this one boys??

Cheers
HIG

Myster
05-08-08, 23:51
Tried this place out the other day and had an older korean lady. I forgot her name but she was in her 30/40's and average in looks and body. Her massage was decent and she gave the cock and balls a lot of attention. Finished with a good HJ, though FS seems to be available to those who want it.

As previously reported, it's hard to find parking at night.

L-6 A-8 S-8I'm not really sure if my experience applies with the review given. I read a post somewhere and just went on a Saturday without calling. This place is street siding by Jiffy Lube on Punchbowl Street, and right next to a Korean market. Parking is very difficult.

50 to mama and to the room for very lame massage. She basically stood on my back majority of the time. Too much muscles I guess. Received HE after giving the hint. HE was very good while she let me play with tittie and snatch. She is not really a looker IMO, early 40's & chubby. Tip was .60 and she was really happy. I could have passed with .50..

Qjkl
05-09-08, 03:17
I wonder if the guys in SF look at the AMP ads in the Honolulu Advertiser and think "damn I wish I were in Hawaii"?

Something to be said about the Hawaii scene is the places are open 24-7. In California, late night service is pretty hard to come by.

Azn Explorer
05-09-08, 06:32
First of all thank you for everyone's comments that ultimately led me to try lavender for the first time. Majority of the girls there are really young, I would say 27 and younger. There were a lot to choose from. Maybe 11. 3 skinny Caucasion, 5 asian, and 3 local filipina/hawaiian maybe in their early 20s. Also, the infamous Apple was there. Although highly acclaimed in these forums, Apple was not my type. She is about 5'8" tall, korean, and skinny. She has small eyes and is one of those korean girls with a permanent mad face on. Personally, I did not find her attractive.

As soon as I got in, I requested a "thick" asian girl with a nice back. They brought in a somewhat skinny korean girl. I said to the girl please show me your ass. I said no, I am looking for a girl with a bigger, then I had her turn around to motion what I was talking about. She was nice about it and went to send another girl in.

I got pinky. Pinky was a thick korean girl, about 25/26 years old but much of it is baby fat. Not too much feminine curves and lacked an hourglass, which I would go nuts for. I had to settle for this, I didn't want to sound too picky. Her face was her best feature, cause she had nice round, cute eyes. Actually her face was really pretty. Her breast were natural Bs maybe, and nice stiff nipples that sticks out like pencil eraser tips. Her ass was dissapointing, of which I rate a 4 out of 10. Partial credit due to thickness, but it was thick but not wide. Almost at the brink of being identified as a chubby boys ass if it was in those "guess whos ass is this" quizes that people email you. Don't want to discourage anyone though, this is my opinion only.

Pinky talked for a good 20 minutes. Laughing and talking about her life story, which sucked cause it made me want to put on my clothes and say let's just be friends. It was so odd cause when she realized she talked too much she said, oh ok let's get started. It didn't transition naturally so you really felt like she was just doing her job. Started with her on top and she played the part pretty good, moaning and makng noise. Did I mention she has a really pretty face. Turned her over to missionary and it was evident that she was indeed a bit chubby. Some fat rolls were evident on her belly, but again it was cute baby fat. Smooth skin, not a hair on her body, I doubt she needs to shave. Then tried to go down on her and after 5 minutes she said it was too sensitive, she is kinda innocent too. So just eventually finished with mish, didn't try doggy.

In summary she was not for me, as I have specialized taste regarding asians. She is for guys that desires really cute korean girls (she has a great smile), she doesn't have an attitude where she answers back, she is somewhat innocent, carries little extra weight. She talks a bit, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you cut in and started taking off her clothes. Paid standard rates. Feel free to ask me any other details you would like to know.

If anyone could suggest to me my unique interest for asians. I want an asian woman/MILF with a pretty full back. I actually like them older, between 35. 45 because age makes them thicker in the areas I like but not fat. Wide hips. Hard to believe but I actually prefer a not attractive face, cause I just want to focus on her body. Usually I have found all these features in Chinese/vietnamese women, but don't find too many these days since most are korean.

Wulfen
05-09-08, 17:52
Anyone tried out this ad from CL??I think I posted a review for her somewhere on the forum. Try the search this thread function on upper right with "sabrina" as input.

Hawaii 50
05-10-08, 04:42
Had an awesome GFE session with Yumi last night. Told me to get on my knees and gave me BLS, rimming, BBBJ, WOW! Easily the best provider I've ever had on the island. Finished off with light massage and cuddling. Very nice natural Ds and pretty face. Would definitely repeat soon! PGolf

Dragon419
05-10-08, 05:51
Myster:

I thought this was Hina's Massage. the cute Japanese girl that's been "busy and booked" these past few days? Do you think you got a new owner?

See Aboonai's post #1355: Lots of 'light' ball contact when she massages near the butt and inner thigh areas. Even when turned over she'll 'touch' junior on purpose. So yup, a HE awaits anyone who shows up. Don't even have to ask. Her HE is similar to Jean, but I think Jean's much more sensual.

Her location is at 1404 Lusitana St(Jiffy Lube is on the corner) which is down near the end by the stop sign, right next to a Korean grocery(HAE, I think is the name).

Bbbss
05-10-08, 05:59
Her ass was dissapointing, of which I rate a 4 out of 10. Partial credit due to thickness, but it was thick but not wide. Almost at the brink of being identified as a chubby boys ass if it was in those "guess whos ass is this" quizes that people email you. Don't want to discourage anyone though, this is my opinion only.
If I'm reading this wrong sorry.

"Chubby boys ass"?

"Quess whos ass is this" quizs that people email you.

Sorry. Never got one of those. Hopefully I don't.

Otherwise. Nice report.

Rastakid
05-10-08, 16:45
Myster:

I thought this was Hina's Massage. the cute Japanese girl that's been "busy and booked" these past few days? Do you think you got a new owner?

See Aboonai's post #1355: Lots of 'light' ball contact when she massages near the butt and inner thigh areas. Even when turned over she'll 'touch' junior on purpose. So yup, a HE awaits anyone who shows up. Don't even have to ask. Her HE is similar to Jean, but I think Jean's much more sensual.

Her location is at 1404 Lusitana St(Jiffy Lube is on the corner) which is down near the end by the stop sign, right next to a Korean grocery(HAE, I think is the name).This is the same one that advertises in the pennysaver as Korean Style Massage. She's got a big fat haole girl working there by the name of Nancy, the Massage is great but, don't want HE cause have to keep my eyes closed to not think about what Nancy looks like.

Kapalua
05-10-08, 22:40
Does anyone know which Honolulu massage parlor was recently robbed? The news report quoted below is from the Honolulu Star-Bulletin on Saturday, May 10.

Business owner robbed by 2 men

Police are looking for two men in their 40s who allegedly robbed a Honolulu massage parlor owner.

The two men entered the business at about 1:30 p.m. yesterday. One of them pointed a knife at the 58-year-old female owner. The men stole cash and the woman's jewelry and fled, police said.

The woman was not injured, police said.

DownAndOut
05-10-08, 23:14
Any info on this one boys??HIGI called her and she said she didn't have a place because her landlord was giving her grief about. Something. She said she was trying to get a new place, then she would offer incall again.

Da Game
05-11-08, 01:45
Does anyone know which Honolulu massage parlor was recently robbed? The news report quoted below is from the Honolulu Star-Bulletin on Saturday, May 10.

Probably a "legit" MP because I figure a AMP wouldn't file a report. Still it is something to be worried about.

S Hunter
05-11-08, 03:07
Yup, that sure brings back good memories! I can vouch for the San Jose girls. Top quality looks and service.

And I think the townhouse/apartment approach is much more discreet too.

Rascal X
05-11-08, 05:25
Yeah, the SF massage parlors are the best for choice and price. Golden Flower always had 15-20 beauties to choose from during the day. I never made it there at night. 50+$.20 was acceptable. They had to buzz you in. If they did not like your looks, they would say that it is a private club. I haven't been there since the big raid a couple years ago closed many of the places. USSR, Union Square Stress Relaxation, was a great place for a great massage and HE for total of .80 to .90.

Higuy
05-11-08, 05:55
I called her and she said she didn't have a place because her landlord was giving her grief about. Something. She said she was trying to get a new place, then she would offer incall again.

Thanks for checking D&O!

Higuy
05-11-08, 05:56
This is the same one that advertises in the pennysaver as Korean Style Massage. She's got a big fat haole girl working there by the name of Nancy, the Massage is great but, don't want HE cause have to keep my eyes closed to not think about what Nancy looks like.

Is the same Nancy that used to work out of the hotel by Lagoon Dr. and then moved to Waikamilo?

Member #3973
05-11-08, 06:22
Probably a "legit" MP because I figure a AMP wouldn't file a report. Still it is something to be worried about.

Robbies have been reported in the past of AMPs like Pine Tree and China Spa. Just because they are relaxation places, that doesn't mean that robbey is not a very serious crime. They are businesses that are entitled to the same protection as everyone else. Ofcourse the police knows about activities at those places, but they cannot, will not and should not ignore a robbery complaint.

Qjkl
05-11-08, 06:40
Yeah, the SF massage parlors are the best for choice and price. Golden Flower always had 15-20 beauties to choose from during the day. I never made it there at night. 50+$.20 was acceptable. They had to buzz you in. If they did not like your looks, they would say that it is a private club. I haven't been there since the big raid a couple years ago closed many of the places. USSR, Union Square Stress Relaxation, was a great place for a great massage and HE for total of .80 to .90.

Golden Flower and most of the AMPs in SF are no more, with the ones remaining having nothing like the selection they used to have, unfortunately. The action has moved down south to the AAMPs.

Kim Chee Kane
05-11-08, 19:09
Recently went over there since Jennifer called if I wanted to come in. I guess because things have been pretty slow over there. Anyway, I ended up being serviced by Angie? I think that was her name. She was Spanish. Just regular service but no goodies. I don't think there is anything offered over there.

I think I will go and see Siam Thai soon.

.5 / .2.

late.

Kapalua
05-11-08, 19:10
They are businesses that are entitled to the same protection as everyone else. Of course the police knows about activities at those places, but they cannot, will not and should not ignore a robbery complaint.
Additionally, a robbery committed with a dangerous weapon (such as a knife in this case) could potentially result in serious injury or death. Also, those robbers could rob another type of business or rob someone on the street. So it's definitely in the public interest for the police to apprehend them.

Lkjhgf
05-13-08, 14:22
After a hard day, stop by to see Angela, J lady for sensual full body rub down for. 50 plus. 10 tip was to tired for any extras this time, but the last time the HJ, he with toys was a 9, for $, L7, A9, S9 contact 2880015

Stay safe,

Good luck imho

DownAndOut
05-13-08, 14:42
Saw Pepsi last week at Judy's.

She was super friendly as usual.

She did hj while I daty.

Total cost was .9.

No Name
05-13-08, 19:29
Went to get a massage due to a screwed up back. Anyway, Pepsi did a good job. It was a very deep tissue massage with HE. However, she was trying to push her friend off on me for a second massage. Had to beg off due to lack of funds. Does anyone else know of any good deep tissue massage with a HE?

Rastakid
05-13-08, 20:26
Went to get a massage due to a screwed up back. Anyway, Pepsi did a good job. It was a very deep tissue massage with HE. However, she was trying to push her friend off on me for a second massage. Had to beg off due to lack of funds. Does anyone else know of any good deep tissue massage with a HE?
I've had really hard, but good massages from these two with HE, but I'm skinny and they are to strong for me, but might be more up your alley, just ask for deep tissue and more pressure, both are fairly large girls that can dig deep. Damage is about the usual .6 w/ .5tip give or take some YMMV.

Nancy’s @ Waikamilo, 3-7-5-4-1-9-9

Fantastic Massage, 2-5-6-5-1-0-5

Hint: Both require some trust building so first visit may or may not get happy pop, and Fantastic Massage requires you to come up with person who referred you, so have the story ready before hand.

Best of luck.

Jbravo
05-14-08, 03:08
Had some miki the other nite at Nirvana--sweet and juicy.

Seems business is a bit slow lately.

Will go to find happiness at happiness next.

Mr Chin
05-14-08, 06:21
Visited Yumi for the 2 nd time at Nirvana.

Very sweet girl.

The thing I like about her is she not only povides great service but treats you very well. And likes to talk even though she is still learning English.

L- 8 A -9 S- 9
Total damage $.9

Kapalua
05-14-08, 08:52
From the Honolulu Advertiser on Tuesday, May 13:

Honolulu massage business robbed

Police are investigating a complaint filed today by a woman who reported being robbed of cash and jewelry at her massage business in the Kapiolani-Ala Moana area. The robbery was reported at 12:20 p.m. Two male suspects, who displayed undisclosed weapons, are still at large.

Topcow808
05-14-08, 10:47
I decided to treat myself to a little something something since I finished all my finals. I went over to Ginger's around 1:30am and rang the door bell. I got Mimi (she was the only one there, even mama was sleeping). She gives me a hug and ushers me in. She asks if I want a TS so I say sure. It turned out to be the best TS yet, a nice good long one with a real massage (usually I get the rinse and go but she took her time. Probably since its tuesday and no one is around). We went back to the room where she caressed, licked, and kissed my body. She gave pushed me on the bed and gave me a CBJ. Then CG, Mish, CG, Mish, Doggie, CG, Mish, CBJ, Mish, Doggie, Mish, CBJ, Mish, then finally Doggie (i was having a hard time finishing but she didn't mind since no one was around, although someone did ring the doorbell somewhere inbetween, maybe one of you?).

During doggie I asked if I could finish on her and she said "go ahead; on my back". I pulled out and shot all over her back, hair and surprising enough in her ear (we had a good laugh about that one). She cleaned me up and gave me another TS again (she definitely needed to wash her hair and ear). After wards she asked if I wanted to relax so I stayed to talked story. Total GF experience. I tipped her $1.4 and left around 3:30am (the longest time I ever stayed in any amp). Will surely repeat again when she comes back (she goes back to thailand in a week or two, she said she'll be there for a month)

Lost In Hawaii
05-14-08, 13:23
Thought I post some of the Pennysaver finds for people who has a hard time locating a Pennysaver.

Ads as of May 7th.

http://img158.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85581_P1070314_123_996lo.JPG
http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85134_P1070319_123_1056lo.JPG
http://img165.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85127_P1070318_123_934lo.JPG
http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85122_P1070316_123_715lo.JPG
http://img214.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85120_P1070315_123_3lo.JPG

C Kramer
05-14-08, 14:32
Dropped by PT the other evening and decided to see what's all the talk about Mimi and her BB action. I heard Crystal Healing was also good but not really into older providers.

Was pleasantly surprised at her looks and age. From what others have said (do a search), it's pretty much accurate -- about late 20's to early 30's is what she looks like to me.

Did a nice TS, taking her time and then back to the room. Took off for a minute or two and then when she came back to the room, immediately striped down. I rolled over, she gave me a okay massage for 10 minutes or so and then the flip, a little more massage for a couple of minutes. By then, I'm wanting to start so she starts in with BBBJ. In all of the BBBJs I've had in my lifetime, I'd say she ranks about 6 on a scale of 10. I've had some awesome BJs you know.

Then she covered me and we did Cowgirl which she seemed to like and moved onto Doggie. Asked if I could take the cover off and she said okay as long as I cum outside so I agreed.

Moved to Mish and she was loving it (or at least she made it enjoyable with her sounds). Asked her if she could finish with BBBJ so she did. Didn't CIM because I told her to use her hand at the final part.

Would probably repeat. Good attitude. Nice pleasant girl, but would be nice to find an absolute winner at BBBJ that is under 30 if possible and nice looking.

Damage .5/$.5
L-8 A-9 S-8

Mongerboy
05-14-08, 18:14
After a hard day, stop by to see Angela, J lady for sensual full body rub down for. 50 plus. 10 tip was to tired for any extras this time, but the last time the HJ, he with toys was a 9, for $, L7, A9, S9 contact 2880015

Stay safe,

Good luck imhoWhere does Angela work?

Wet And Wild
05-14-08, 23:48
Visited Massage by Michelle today. She advertises in the Honolulu Advertiser and is located in the same building as Golden. Korean lady that looks attractive for her age 45-50, with a few extra pounds. She gives a great firm massage and one on the better HE. I will defiantly repeat .60 + .40

Kapalua
05-15-08, 00:11
Looks like the name of Tokyo Relaxation may have changed to "Angel Relaxation." In the most recent Honolulu Weekly (May 14-20), the usual Tokyo Relaxation advertisement includes the same location (Century Center #109) and same telephone number, but now uses the name "Angel Relaxation."

StripedFashion
05-15-08, 00:55
Really want to see someone this weekend, as Mei Ling will be back in China (few weeks) to see family based on the horrific events that have been happening there the last few days. Catastrophic. I don't even have words to say for those tens of thousands who lost their lives, are buried and who's family's are suffering. How God Awful!

I'm over calling Hina, as she still isn't picking up. Noticed her Pennysaver ad is no longer. She is probably MIA as no one seems to know where she is, or are being "hush hush" ;)

So I call Kyanna (LiL' Indian). Sounded sweet, but I honestly don't feel like dishing out the $.2 for the hour. Sorry.

I then remembered I had the cell number to a Japanese Kailani (real name Ayako) who had that place on Hobron. After the 2nd call, she picks up and says she had to close that place down and is in the process of opening another work space. I must have been talking too fast (her English isn't so good either) as we had a hard time communicating, and I was willing to take my time. She then puts her husband on the phone, who as I'm sure your already guessing was a young guy (sounded Caucasian). This already dampened my mood. I'm sure he could feel my fake smile behind the phone as I was giving him my contact info.

NEXT!

Okay, so I go through all the massage ads in the Pennysaver. With all the colorful squares and what not, I don't even know where to start, even if these names sound familiar. I'd also have to be fucking crazy to view The Guide at work as Corporate Security monitor the sites we view and such. So I go back to Therapeutic Services on Craigslist for another shot, and here I find an ad entitled:

*Japaneses femails for Massage. (Town)*

Do you like getting massaeged my busty females. Swedish Lomilomi, deep tissue, Providing all you muscles get touched. We give you Full Attention, Sessions are Exciting and fun. Private and Descrete location.

PostingID: 662369334

I call the number and a guy picks up. Fine. He goes on about it being a sensual massage with Happy Ending. NICE. Continues about facilities being clean and HIV free. YEY! And continues about not wanting to negotiate rates on the phone, but now comes my question: "So wait, are these busty Japanese women giving me the massage, or you? " "Oh, its me." "...Bye. " *Click*

He immediately calls back. I pick up, "Uhm, no thank you. Bye."

If I could shock the bastard from my cell phone via touch keys, I would've done so repeatedly. See, it makes no difference to me what his sexual orientation is, or if he just likes to stroke other dudes to completion, but fucking false advertising! I mean seriously! I remember I was so annoyed, I was kicking around the computer chairs at my workspace for a good few minutes. I should have known all those misspelled words were red flags. LOL! (Yeap, Bahston incident back to bite me in the ass)

So please help a brother out. Not looking for a HE here (despite my rants on the escorts threads). Just typical wants: A nice legit massage from an attractive woman (preferably Asian) who works into the night, till about 7-9pm (weekends). Above-average deep tissue massage/service. No fee over .70, and ideally a private setting where conversation from co-workers and ringing phones won't be constantly interrupting our session.

Like everyone else, I will go back and read this thread about different therapists/services to my fancy, as I'm planning on going sometime this weekend. But again, any 411 or PM would be much appreciated.

Aloha,

StripedFashion

Alohashorts
05-15-08, 03:35
Tried this place out the other day and had an older korean lady. I forgot her name but she was in her 30/40's and average in looks and body. Her massage was decent and she gave the cock and balls a lot of attention. Finished with a good HJ, though FS seems to be available to those who want it.

Got there, paid the entrance fee. MS not that good looking, but lady that entered the room was decent. Asked for her name, she kind of avoided giving me her name. She starts off throwing a bunch of hot oil on my back and rubbed me down like she was preparing me for a thanksgiving feast. No real massage. Stood on my back. She sat down and started massaging my thigh area. Then concentrated on my nut sack. I guess the massage part was done. I flipped with my rod pointing north and began to take liberty with her goodies. CBJ, cg, mish, standing doggie, scissors, attempted anal...no luck, mish, doggie with fingering, mish to completion. No rush. FS was great!

Asked for her name after all was said and done...It was Coco. Nice B's w/ eraser tips erect. Body was ok, had some rolls, but didn't mind that at all. Face was cute imho.

Rod Farva
05-15-08, 04:03
Went to Yes Massage, finally, yesterday. The lady there said her name was Didi. Totally sounds tita on the phone but is a slim, tight haole, about middle 30's years old. The place is great as far as discrete and convenient for downtown folks. It's on Union Mall next to the crackseed shop. Obscure door to the 4th floor. However, there's no shower. So you have to jump on the table all sweaty (are you listening Crissy? ), and get dressed afterwards all spermy smelling and leave with mouth and hands all cuhnty smelling. Another "however, " there's no parking. The massage is light but I really liked her service. She was rubbing up and down my legs and buttocks, then reached under to lightly caress the balls and pole. This went on for a while so I was getting hot. I frankly said, "I want to make love with you. " She couldn't find a condom so she said we can't do fs. She said, "my massage is $. 5 and everything else is free. " Yesirree. She got naked, beautiful BBBJ. I told her to lie down, we did 69. I climbed off and she said, "I'm gonna cum, eat me, put your finger in. " She came. Seemed real to me. She told me to lie down and she did bbbjtcim. Actually what happened was I shot and it caught her by surprise, that was great. So she jerked her head up and milked the rest of the squirt out with her hand. Imho L=7, B=8(skinny), A=10, S=9. I surely would like to repeat, but there's no shower for afterward.Can you please post the contact info and location of YES Massage?

PM me if you have to.

Also should I bring my own cover when going there.

Will it guarantee me FS?

John Ross
05-15-08, 05:06
Went to Yes Massage, finally, yesterday. The lady there said her name was Didi. Totally sounds tita on the phone but is a slim, tight haole, about middle 30's years old. The place is great as far as discrete and convenient for downtown folks. It's on Union Mall next to the crackseed shop. Obscure door to the 4th floor. However, there's no shower. So you have to jump on the table all sweaty (are you listening Crissy? ), and get dressed afterwards all spermy smelling and leave with mouth and hands all cuhnty smelling. Another "however, " there's no parking. The massage is light but I really liked her service. She was rubbing up and down my legs and buttocks, then reached under to lightly caress the balls and pole. This went on for a while so I was getting hot. I frankly said, "I want to make love with you. " She couldn't find a condom so she said we can't do fs. She said, "my massage is $. 5 and everything else is free. " Yesirree. She got naked, beautiful BBBJ. I told her to lie down, we did 69. I climbed off and she said, "I'm gonna cum, eat me, put your finger in. " She came. Seemed real to me. She told me to lie down and she did bbbjtcim. Actually what happened was I shot and it caught her by surprise, that was great. So she jerked her head up and milked the rest of the squirt out with her hand. Imho L=7, B=8(skinny), A=10, S=9. I surely would like to repeat, but there's no shower for afterward.
Was she blond and had rock hard tits? This doesn't sound like her as she usually doesn't do DATY with a first timer and definitely no cim. It could be another one of her friends.

Un Holy
05-15-08, 07:57
That downtown place is one big dice roll. Skinny chicks, big hint. Ice heads with possible STD in da puss. HIV here they come!

Member #3973
05-15-08, 15:11
Went to PT Wednesday afternoon. Saw Tomato again :)

She is from Taiwan, in her earlies 40ies, looks early 30ies, about 5'1", slim, nice natural (I think) Bs, shoulder length reddish hair.

Great B2B table shower with a little BBBJ action. Back in the room CBJ, daty, CG, DG and mish. Took some time and she really got into it. Needed a shower afterwards :p . Great attitude, great looks and friendly service. Usual donation.

L 8 B 8 A 9 S 9

:D

Bobby Gunn
05-15-08, 15:39
Thought I post some of the Pennysaver finds for people who has a hard time locating a Pennysaver.

Ads as of May 7th.

http://img158.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85581_P1070314_123_996lo.JPG
http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85134_P1070319_123_1056lo.JPG
http://img165.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85127_P1070318_123_934lo.JPG
http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85122_P1070316_123_715lo.JPG
http://img214.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85120_P1070315_123_3lo.JPG

I remember when both pages, back cover and inside, were full of places advertising their services. Now there is only a handful of places.

DownAndOut
05-15-08, 16:46
Was she blond and had rock hard tits? This doesn't sound like her as she usually doesn't do DATY with a first timer and definitely no cim. It could be another one of her friends.She had short, blond hair and rock hard tits. Kind of a worn, but not haggard face. She didn't have any qualms about anything except for her not having a cover. Her first question to me was, she gives a discount to military and law enforcement, so was I law enforcement? I guess ymmv. The cim was an accident actually, she jerked her face out of the way after the first shot. So it seems like she doesn't do cim. She asked where I've been to, because I've been trying to set an appointment with her for a month and never got connected. When I said China Mary's and Mei Ling for one, she said Mei Ling has been referring customers to her for fs. She said she doesn't know Mei Ling and sounded offended that someone was referring massage customers to her for fs. That was odd, I don't think I believe it. Previous reports mentioned a "Chris" but I don't who's who except that this one said her name was Didi.

Honolulu Chas
05-15-08, 16:47
There is a new provider at Crystal Healing. Miko is Japanese/Korean, petite (great legs!), slim to medium build, attractive, but has had a little surgery to the eyes. I haven't tried her yet, but I get a good vibe from her.

DownAndOut
05-15-08, 16:55
Can you please post the contact info and location of YES Massage? PM me if you have to. Also should I bring my own cover when going there. Will it guarantee me FS?It's in the PennySaver, but I'll pm you. I guess it's not in the PennySaver every week. The location is Union Mall, not Fort Street Mall. You can't walk in though, she said only appointments. She (or someone) is not always in there anyway. I don't think she was trying to avoid fs because she was fumbling around for a while, through drawers and purse and such trying to find a condom. Like always ymmv. The massage is $. 5 so whatever you do or don't do after, it's still $. 5 for the time.

Neko Hunta
05-15-08, 19:23
Got there, paid the entrance fee. MS not that good looking, but lady that entered the room was decent.

Asked for her name after all was said and done...It was Coco. Nice B's w/ eraser tips erect. Body was ok, had some rolls, but didn't mind that at all. Face was cute imho.This is some info I've found out so far about KSM.

If you want a pretty decent (legit) massage (IMHO) book MS (still won't give her name), if looking for the HE book Coco, or if you like wrestle see Nancy.

After a couple of visits, I had sessions only with MS, massages without any HE. The last time while I was leaving she said and I quote "next time you come, see other korean massusse. I think that what you come here for." So I said I don't know what you are talking about.?.? She winked back and said... yah, ok.

Lataz,

Neko

p.s. while on the table, face down, and MS is in front of you massaging your neck, don't look down at her feet! LOL!

John Ross
05-16-08, 02:45
She had short, blond hair and rock hard tits. Kind of a worn, but not haggard face. She didn't have any qualms about anything except for her not having a cover. Her first question to me was, she gives a discount to military and law enforcement, so was I law enforcement? I guess ymmv. The cim was an accident actually, she jerked her face out of the way after the first shot. So it seems like she doesn't do cim. She asked where I've been to, because I've been trying to set an appointment with her for a month and never got connected. When I said China Mary's and Mei Ling for one, she said Mei Ling has been referring customers to her for fs. She said she doesn't know Mei Ling and sounded offended that someone was referring massage customers to her for fs. That was odd, I don't think I believe it. Previous reports mentioned a "Chris" but I don't who's who except that this one said her name was Didi.
Chris also goes by Didi. I guess you got lucky.

Kapalua
05-16-08, 04:55
It's in the PennySaver, but I'll pm you.
Because "YES Massage" publicly advertises its phone numbers in the PennySaver, I don't see any reason to refrain from posting the advertised numbers for all interested forum members: 561-0194 and 275-7619. As far as I know, posting phone numbers that have been publicly advertised isn't prohibited on the USA Sex Guide.

No Name
05-16-08, 13:33
Visited Massage by Michelle today. She advertises in the Honolulu Advertiser and is located in the same building as Golden. Korean lady that looks attractive for her age 45-50, with a few extra pounds. She gives a great firm massage and one on the better HE. I will defiantly repeat .60 + .40
Your lucky. I guess I looked like LE so I did only get the massage

Smily75
05-16-08, 17:17
Just wondering what to expect there since the add says "come and meet our new girls". Tryed to go there once a month after the name change and was told by a girl outside that there was just one girl inside and she was already in in the middle of business. Rang the bell for five minutes then left. Anyone been there recently? I use to like going to NYNY.

Asian0255
05-17-08, 00:40
Your lucky. I guess I looked like LE so I did only get the massageIf you liked her you might want to try a second time.

Smily75
05-17-08, 04:39
First time to lavender tonight. Mama was nice (and also hot, not shure if shes the regular mama or just a provider doing the work) and welcomed me without probing too much. Other than Asian, I don't really have a type so mama gathers all the Korean girls to narrow things down. Picked a girl named Loopy or Lupe or how ever its spelled. By my standers shes very cute, average slim sized korean with a very slight pooch, hair was up so can't tell how long it was, nice round but not fat behind, about large Bs or midsized C cups (looked large in a bikini top). English was choppy but understandable. Probably in late 20's to early 30's but I'm not a good judge on pretty korean women.

First impression, not a good sales girl. Helped me take off my clothes but made me shower alone for quite awhile. Felt like walking out. I didn't realize she was waiting for the sound of the shower to go off before getting me. Got back to the room and took a small wait but when she got back she gave me a very good massage (walked on my back and it felt great). She then swabed me all over with the tip of her toung for awhile to get me hard, then fliped for a cbj, CW, doggie, mish, back to CW, mish from off the bed. Tried the "I have a hard time with the condom" line but she just took it off and HJ till completion. What bothered me was that she only really talked to me after the job was done.

A: ? A nutural 5 didn't realy pick up much since she didn't talk much till the end. Friendly but not GFE. Atleast she didn't have a bad attitude

L: 9 beautiful in my book. Prime example of what I would go for at a AMP

S: 6 showering alone and waiting in the shower sucked. Little mechanical till we reach the first mish. Let my hands play without ristrictions but no tasting (I didn't ask though so maybe I missed out). Basicly she didn't say no to anything but I didn't want to move to fast on her the first time.

Repeat: eventualy but not anytime soon. I'm attracted to her for some reason but it would have helped if she was more out there. Probably a second visit would brake the ice more.

Damage: basic. 5 to house, $. 5 to loopy. She didn't ask for it at any time but kind of queued me before leaving the room by stairing at me in front of the door. Should have held back the last. 1 bill and see what would happens.

Buster50
05-17-08, 18:35
Ok, I will agree with you there. Its hard to find a real asian on craigs list at all. Its usually blacks girl claiming to be 1/8 th asian. LOL and it is true that black girls do this more than any others we all know why and don't need to go into that here.

Kapalua
05-17-08, 21:33
Just wondering what to expect there since the add says "come and meet our new girls".
Over time, I've learned to be skeptical of claims in those advertisements, other than the address and phone number. According to the advertisements, Pearl City Relaxation always has "Beautiful Young Girls," Top Floor always has "Beautiful Young Ladies," Ohana Massage has "New Girls" every week, Golden Massage is having its "Grand Opening!" week after week after week, Hana provides the "Number One" massage, and Fantasia is "Under New Management" every week. Might want to take the advertising enticements with a grain of salt. :rolleyes:

StripedFashion
05-18-08, 00:07
Called China Mary's asking who would be available since Mei Ling won't be back till next week, she recommended Yukari (still wondering if she is the same one who ads w/Hiroko in the PS). Said she was young and Japanese, I was skeptical but booked anyway.

Not exactly a young Japanese, more like a in her 40's Chinese woman with long-platnum blond hair, 5. 5 in looks. Fine with me. Seeing Mei Ling all my times there (Ling Ling once for an out-call), I was used to long conversations and every now and then little bits of spittle on my back. None this time, as I think I heard all but 10 sentences from Yukari the whole hour. Service you ask? She was pretty freaking good but not freeky deeky. Really good pressure that hurt me a bunch. But after a while, my body was so relaxed, I almost crashed out on the table. Massage-wise, she is the best I've had at China Mary's.

With a stomach full of brandy and beer from the night before, plus cheese nachos topped with jalepenos, onions and sourkraught for lunch, I wasn't sure what was more painful: her vice yet lubed grip, or holding in the gastral eminations from my stomach. Man I was ready to blow. God forbid I kill the both of us.

For you gents who have never seen her and are into MTs who provide HE (I'm not, at least not yet), I'd stay away from her. Her hands are a bit calloused, and I'm sure you'll agree that it's not fun getting your rod stroked with sandpaper. It also made me wonder why it's imperative to see a good looking girl with great hands, when she can be fugly as shit (Yukari isn't btw) and put your body into nirvana for cheaper. Besides your looking the down at the floor most of the time anyway, right?

Lesson learned until Mei Ling comes back and Hina picks up her phone.

StripedFashion

Rastakid
05-18-08, 04:16
According to the advertisements, Pearl City Relaxation always has "Beautiful Young Girls," Top Floor always has "Beautiful Young Ladies," Ohana Massage has "New Girls" every week, Golden Massage is having its "Grand Opening!" week after week after week, Hana provides the "Number One" massage, and Fantasia is "Under New Management" every week.Well when Fantasia put the advertisement in back in Jan. They were under new management so it technically is new management still, and Golden Massage still has the flowers at the door from their grand opening, I think they are wilting now, and Pearl City Relaxation does have Beautiful Young Girls from WWII. Some truth in advertising, just gotta look hard.

Joe Som
05-18-08, 07:17
Well when Fantasia put the advertisement in back in Jan. They were under new management so it technically is new management still, and Golden Massage still has the flowers at the door from their grand opening, I think they are wilting now, and Pearl City Relaxation does have Beautiful Young Girls from WWII. Some truth in advertising, just gotta look hard.
Went to Fantasia. Mama promised a beautiful girl. Got JuJin. Not bad. Pretty good body, attitude, and service. She does count to ensure that it's $.5. She said there's two other pretty girls. Saw one. Not ugly.

Captin Crunch
05-18-08, 09:46
If anyone is looking for Mina from Excel, she is now working at Golden Massage.

Buster50
05-18-08, 14:00
I was just wondering if anyone out there has had outcall service from any of the AMPs. I was looking for something different and any info would be great (provider, rates, etc.). I called Nirvana but the price was too steep. Lavender had a bunch of cuties the last time I was there.

PM me Thanks.

Captin Crunch
05-18-08, 16:17
Went to see Michelle yesterday and received a very good massage. On the flip, she asked if I wanted her to massage jr. I told her I didn't want to spoil the mood of the massage, so maybe next time. I now know its available anytime. I did see other rooms there. Are there other girls? Is fs available? Will definitely repeat. Very nice lady. Her massage can become addictive.
Your lucky. I guess I looked like LE so I did only get the massage

Tadhook
05-18-08, 16:21
Over time, I've learned to be skeptical of claims in those advertisements, other than the address and phone number. According to the advertisements, Pearl City Relaxation always has "Beautiful Young Girls," Top Floor always has "Beautiful Young Ladies," Ohana Massage has "New Girls" every week, Golden Massage is having its "Grand Opening!" week after week after week, Hana provides the "Number One" massage, and Fantasia is "Under New Management" every week. Might want to take the advertising enticements with a grain of salt. :rolleyes:
In the Korean counting system, "hana" means number one; but other than that, you're right, Kapa. Just take everything else with a grain of salt. It's almost humorous when you think about it.

Kapalua
05-18-08, 19:44
In the Korean counting system, "hana" means number one
Okay, but most readers of the advertisement probably wouldn't know that fact. :)

Well when Fantasia put the advertisement in back in Jan. They were under new management so it technically is new management still
Fantasia has been using the "New Management" claim in its Honolulu Weekly advertisements since at least December of last year. Maybe it's time for Fantasia to start singing a different tune. :D

Well I have to get going now -- just took a look at the ads in the current PennySaver and saw the photos of the lovely young "fashion model" girls waiting for me at King Relaxation, Imperial and China Spa. They're incredibly beautiful! ;)

Member #4374
05-19-08, 00:41
Yeah, Top Floor Relaxation claiming "Beautiful Young Ladies" or whatever. I don't know what planet their from, but here on earth that would mean under 30...not old enough to be my one my aunties. Thank goodness I found this site and read about the places which really do have the hot chicks like Nirvana and Lavendar (shout out to Miki, Skye, Yumi, Honey and Ruby). All you false advertisers, You're wrong! Just tell the truth: "We have old unatrractive women that work really hard and you don't even have to tip the full $.5...$.2 will be greatly appreciated."

Poi Dog
05-19-08, 05:48
There is a new provider at Crystal Healing. Miko is Japanese/Korean, petite (great legs!), slim to medium build, attractive, but has had a little surgery to the eyes. I haven't tried her yet, but I get a good vibe from her.

TOFTT tonight...went to CHM and had Miko. Told MS that I needed a good massage, and Miko delivered. Very thorough massage, including walking on the back. It seemed that the massage went on forever, but then again, I really needed one, so a 30 minute one hit the spot. On the flip, did some frontal massage and she asked "what would you like?"..."Everything" and showed her jr. who was rising to attention under the towel. She started licking my nipples and exposed her pair of b-cups and slightly larger than pencil-eraser nips to me. Worked her way down and gave BBBJ and BLS. Wow!

She then said "your turn" and gave her some DATY. She pushed my head away at one point saying that it was sensitive, but I continued DATY. The second time she pushed my head away was the signal to get down to business. Slithered up her body, sucking her tits along the way, some LFK, and proceeded to insert jr into her...BB...she asked if I wanted a condom, I said no...she said to make sure to pull out...and started to go to town with her. She was pretty wet and warm inside, and she moaned her pleasure. Some brief DS, but went back to mish, pulled out to complete the deed. As usual, YMMV.

I could have completed inside of her, but respected her request, especially since it was the first time with her. Cleaned me up, gave a nice back massage (while I was sitting up), and helped me to get dressed. Left the tip on the chair, she didn't count it. I would recommend her, and would probably try her again.

Miko is about 5 ft or 5'1", wavy black hair to her shoulders, I would say about 115 lbs. She says that she is 28, going on 29. I would say she's at least in her 30's.

F/B/A/S = 8/8/9/9. .5 to MS; $1.2 tip.

Also saw Jenny there, and a slim gal that looked to be about 5'3" - 5'4", i would say about 110-115 lbs. She actually walked into the kitchen when I was getting out of the shower. Not a great looker, but I do like slim women. Tried to get her name from Miko, but she didn't know who I was talking about. Any info on the slim gal?

Stay safe gentlemen!
PD

Joe Som
05-19-08, 06:23
TOFTT tonight...went to CHM and had Miko. Told MS that I needed a good massage, and Miko delivered. Very thorough massage, including walking on the back. It seemed that the massage went on forever, but then again, I really needed one, so a 30 minute one hit the spot. On the flip, did some frontal massage and she asked "what would you like?"..."Everything" and showed her jr. who was rising to attention under the towel. She started licking my nipples and exposed her pair of b-cups and slightly larger than pencil-eraser nips to me. Worked her way down and gave BBBJ and BLS. Wow!

She then said "your turn" and gave her some DATY. She pushed my head away at one point saying that it was sensitive, but I continued DATY. The second time she pushed my head away was the signal to get down to business. Slithered up her body, sucking her tits along the way, some LFK, and proceeded to insert jr into her...BB...she asked if I wanted a condom, I said no...she said to make sure to pull out...and started to go to town with her. She was pretty wet and warm inside, and she moaned her pleasure. Some brief DS, but went back to mish, pulled out to complete the deed. As usual, YMMV.

I could have completed inside of her, but respected her request, especially since it was the first time with her. Cleaned me up, gave a nice back massage (while I was sitting up), and helped me to get dressed. Left the tip on the chair, she didn't count it. I would recommend her, and would probably try her again.

Miko is about 5 ft or 5'1", wavy black hair to her shoulders, I would say about 115 lbs. She says that she is 28, going on 29. I would say she's at least in her 30's.

F/B/A/S = 8/8/9/9. .5 to MS; $1.2 tip.

Also saw Jenny there, and a slim gal that looked to be about 5'3" - 5'4", i would say about 110-115 lbs. She actually walked into the kitchen when I was getting out of the shower. Not a great looker, but I do like slim women. Tried to get her name from Miko, but she didn't know who I was talking about. Any info on the slim gal?

Stay safe gentlemen!
PD
The slime girl was probably Kiki. She also has gone by April and T. Others report fs, but she only allowed HE. The times I saw her. She looks kinda young with above average face and fake c+. Massage varies. Service usually somewhat rushed. Definitely less than 1 hr. YMMV.

Joe Som
05-19-08, 06:24
Okay, but most readers of the advertisement probably wouldn't know that fact. :)

Fantasia has been using the "New Management" claim in its Honolulu Weekly advertisements since at least December of last year. Maybe it's time for Fantasia to start singing a different tune. :D

Well I have to get going now -- just took a look at the ads in the current PennySaver and saw the photos of the lovely young "fashion model" girls waiting for me at King Relaxation, Imperial and China Spa. They're incredibly beautiful! ;)

The ad pictures are never real. I tried showing and asking for the ad girls when I first started and would get laughed at.

Jrad0205
05-19-08, 16:09
Has anyone seen Kahana in Salt Lake? Any info on her?

Apex66
05-19-08, 21:57
Know what, I've been trying to get a hold of her for the past two days and she hasn't picked up. Just keep on receiving her voice mail. She sounds cute as a button, but I'd still like to see what the buzz is about. I honestly feel like I'm cheating on Mei-Ling, but hey, I won't tell if you don't.

Any of her regulars out there know if she is on vacay or if Hina is available only certain days of the week? Please PM me for the 411, I'd really appreciate it.

Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu!

StripedFashionLong time lurker, first time poster. Anyways, I was wondering if there was any new information about Hina? Sounds like she'd be the perfect person to see.

Older Guy
05-19-08, 23:04
Hey PD,

You did not TOFTT! You scored BIG TIME! And for 1.7 total ! ! ! !

I thought CH was mostly legit w/ some HJ. Is this Miko new?

Stay safe,
OG

TOFTT tonight...went to CHM and had Miko. ... BBBJ and BLS ...proceeded to insert jr into her...BB...she asked if I wanted a condom, I said no...she said to make sure to pull out...respected her request, especially since it was the first time with her ... F/B/A/S = 8/8/9/9. .5 to MS; $1.2 tip...

PD

Allbust
05-20-08, 00:12
You are the man PD!

Hypo Luxa
05-20-08, 05:32
I thought CH was mostly legit w/ some HJ.
CHM is as AMPish as any AMP out there...

Poi Dog
05-20-08, 05:44
The slime girl was probably Kiki. She also has gone by April and T. Others report fs, but she only allowed HE. The times I saw her. She looks kinda young with above average face and fake c+. Massage varies. Service usually somewhat rushed. Definitely less than 1 hr. YMMV.

Not sure if this gal fits the description of Kiki as provided. This gal looked to be slim/flat. I would say A cup, but not quite B cup, and her face was average IMHO. She did look young, and I did notice a birthmark or vaccination mark on her back right shoulder (she was wearing a spaghetti strap dress). I was going to ask MS what her name was, but MS was already sleeping in her room.

Guess the only way to really find out (unless one of you gents partakes before hand), is to make another visit and hope that she is there.

Kapalua
05-20-08, 15:48
If anyone is looking for Mina from Excel, she is now working at Golden Massage.
Just wanted to add that some of her Excel customers may know her as Hana.

Kapalua
05-20-08, 16:38
I thought CH was mostly legit w/ some HJ.
Although CHM advertises as a legitimate massage place, I've never had a problem obtaining "full service" at CHM.

Is this Miko new?
Miko is new to CHM. She's relatively attractive for a woman of her age (maybe mid-thirties). She has nice natural breasts, and is slightly chubby around the middle (which I don't mind at all). I agree with Honolulu Charles that she may have had some cosmetic surgery to her eyes (but if so, the results look fine). Miko has a friendly personality, aims to please, and provides very good service in my opinion. I would suspect that she's performed this type of job before, although it's possible that she's just a quick learner. For hobbyists who enjoy a pleasant "full service" experience from mature Korean ladies, I would recommend trying her.

Viper78
05-20-08, 19:06
Just wondering what to expect there since the add says "come and meet our new girls". Tryed to go there once a month after the name change and was told by a girl outside that there was just one girl inside and she was already in in the middle of business. Rang the bell for five minutes then left. Anyone been there recently? I use to like going to NYNY.Been there about two weeks ago. Had Jini, the owner of the place. Decent massage. She's on the slim side but not much of a looker though. On the way out had another girl, lot better looking. Rather have had her instead. Probably wont repeat.

Member #1062
05-20-08, 20:35
Great massage, nice happy ending.
Will repeat. Damage 60 + 50.
She said she's getting a lot of Jean's former customers.

Tiantain
05-21-08, 00:51
She said she's getting a lot of Jean's former customers.
Why is she getting Jean's former customer's? Did Jean stop giving massage's out of her small apartment, I forgot the name of the sidestreet, it starts with a W?

Member #5438
05-21-08, 00:56
Toftt. Went by and saw Maria. After RTFF, sounds like she's the same one from CC, although I never did see her there. Massage was pretty good. She throws in some thai moves that she made up herself. Unfortunately no hints of extras. She mentioned not liking working at CC. Even tho the massage was good she talked way too much the entire time. Would repeat but only for a good therpeutic massage.

Member #5438
05-21-08, 00:58
TOFTT. Went by and saw Maria. After RTFF, sounds like she's the same one from CC, although i never did see her there. Massage was pretty good. She throws in some thai moves that she made up herself. Unfortunately no hints of extras. She mentioned not liking working at CC. Even tho the massage was good she talked way too much the entire time. Would repeat but only for a good therpeutic massage.

Member #5438
05-21-08, 01:03
Couple months back, someone named Erica advertised on CL. Said she worked out of Kaimuki. Called her and she said draping was optional, making me wonder if extras were possible. But I didn't outright ask. She stopped advertising and i thought i lost her # but found it recently. Never did follow up but was thinking of calling her this week. Anyone know ever hear anything about her or partake? Please reply or PM.

Member #5438
05-21-08, 01:06
Couple months back, someone named Erica advertised on CL. Said she worked out of Kaimuki. Called her and she said draping was optional, making me wonder if extras were possible. But I didn't outright ask. She stopped advertising and i thought i lost her # but found it recently. Never did follow up but was thinking of calling her this week. Anyone know ever hear anything about her or partake? Please reply or PM.

Lkjhgf
05-21-08, 02:29

She said she's getting a lot of Jean's former customers.how old, please rate L,A,S and contact number and place.

Thanks

Smokin Gun
05-21-08, 02:47
Wassup Amp Addicts,

I haven't posted a report in a while so please bear with me. But it hasn't been like I've ignored the amp scene. I've been just a mongering around. Anyway, I was doing my rounds then came across Ivy at Pinks on Ward Ave across from Sports Authority. She is going by a different name now (which I don't remember), but I knew she looked familiar even though she's only serviced me one time in the past. This time things played out well. I got the standard shower. She then asked for the tip upfront which I reluctantly gave in to. That's usually the time when the brain in the wrong head starts taking over. So after tipping, she proceeds with some light kissing and rubbing her tits all over. Then onto cbj, daty, mish, cbj, cg, cbj, rcg, cbj, and finally ruff ruff. At first I was disappointed that she wouldn't allow titty play. She said that she was over sensitive in that area. However, all the cbj between each position change was a nice comeback. To finish I came all over her ass. Watching my cum dribble down that asshole was a sight to behold.

Final grades: L:8, A:7, S:8, 0.5 + $.4 = $.4 total

Keep ampin' out!

Smokin Gun
05-21-08, 03:00
Wassup Amp Addicts,

Well I finally got to see what all the hype was about regarding Yumi at Nirvana. And I must say she lived up to her billing! Sweet girl with some meaty c's. Bounce, baby, bounce! I got some nice rimming first before moving onto every standard position in the book. She didn't allow daty, but no worries since watching my fingers massage that puss was enough! I gave her the best pounding I could. The best part was what would start out as a cbj turned into some serious face pounding down that throat (my hands controlling her head too!). This girl is the bomb since she took the whole thing and no complaints whatsoever. Ended with some russian and shooting the frosting all over her korean chocolate tits. Wow! Tough to top this pse where I'm the star!

Final grades: L: 7, A: 10, S: 9, 0.5 + $.4 = $.9 total

Keep ampin'!

Captin Crunch
05-21-08, 03:39
Hey, SG did you pop Ivy and Yumi in the same day? Back to back posts! Wassup?
Wassup Amp Addicts,

Well I finally got to see what all the hype was about regarding Yumi at Nirvana. And I must say she lived up to her billing! Sweet girl with some meaty c's. Bounce, baby, bounce! I got some nice rimming first before moving onto every standard position in the book. She didn't allow daty, but no worries since watching my fingers massage that puss was enough! I gave her the best pounding I could. The best part was what would start out as a cbj turned into some serious face pounding down that throat (my hands controlling her head too!). This girl is the bomb since she took the whole thing and no complaints whatsoever. Ended with some russian and shooting the frosting all over her korean chocolate tits. Wow! Tough to top this pse where I'm the star!

Final grades: L: 7, A: 10, S: 9, 0.5 + $.4 = $.9 total

Keep ampin'!

Poi Dog
05-21-08, 03:41
Hey PD,

You did not TOFTT! You scored BIG TIME! And for 1.7 total ! ! ! !

I thought CH was mostly legit w/ some HJ. Is this Miko new?

Stay safe,
OG

Thanks OG. I think in this case TOFTT = "Tried one for the Team!"

Stay safe gentlemen,
PD

First Try
05-21-08, 04:19
Why is she getting Jean's former customer's? Did Jean stop giving massage's out of her small apartment, I forgot the name of the sidestreet, it starts with a W?

Reported that Jean went on vacation. The other board has a post she just returned. The street is Matlock off Piikoi just before H1 exit going east.

Rastakid
05-21-08, 04:33
Final grades: L:8, A:7, S:8, 0.5 + $.4 = $.4 total
So, if this is the case maybe 1+1 really does equal 11.

Tiantain
05-21-08, 13:44
Reported that Jean went on vacation. The other board has a post she just returned. The street is Matlock off Piikoi just before H1 exit going east.
Yes, the street is Matlok, I don't know what I was thinking that the street started with a "W". Thanks for the info. I enjoy Jean's massage and HE, I would be disappointed if she was no longer available.

Un Holy
05-21-08, 20:58
You are the man.

Or is this just dream writing?

Member #1062
05-21-08, 21:00
Michelle's in her 40s or so average looks, good attitude, very good massage and decent service.
I didn't ask for FS.
She works in the same building as Golden Massage
on the mauka side of King St near Zippys on the second floor. Phone 942-2250.
I'm pretty sure she works alone so I'd assume its by appt only.

Oof Um Hard
05-21-08, 22:54
Does anyone know any providers that does greek?

Smokin Gun
05-22-08, 02:03
So, if this is the case maybe 1+1 really does equal 11.

Oops, I added wrong. It's 0.5 + $.4 = $.9 total. I must still be feeling the side effects of some good ampin'. Also, my visits to Yumi at Nirvana, and Ivy at Pink, happened on separate days. I just decided to posts the reports at the same time.

First Try
05-22-08, 13:46
After much research into an alternative to Kimberly at Ohana I decided to see if Erica at Tokyo Relaxation was available. I got there just before 10 PM. It is located on the right side of the building. I missed it my first pass because it's blacked out windows blend with the rest of the building. Their doorbell has seen better days. I rang the bell but I knew from reading the forum it was Tina. Korean, about 5'2", maybe 34C, small eyes,accent with a MILF like short hairdo. She asked if I had been there before, I committed the newbie sin and said no. She trusted me, went to the room on the right, paid the house and started the TS. I felt like the produce at the market with the spray, lots of soap to the butt, grabbed the stick, rinsed off the soap & dried off. In the room lower back, legs & arms technique so so, shoulder & neck was better & firmer. She blew into my anus but no rimming. On the flip she asked "Everything ?". I told her I only brought enough for BJ. On went the cover, she did it for 10 minutes before I asked " I have a hundred can we 69?". No problem, shaved, turned around and I ate for about 10 minutes with her saying something in Korean. I think she had an O, turned around and finished me looking me in the eyes. Showered myself dried & paid. May repeat.

No Name
05-22-08, 13:54
Went to Excel yesterday afternoon. But, was turned away. Are you fellow mongers working? I took a late lunch for a massage.

Amadeus528
05-22-08, 14:22
This is a super noob question, but where's the easiest place to park for anything in CC? I've gone to Tokyo near midnight and wasn't sure if I should park in the building or not.

Thanks

DownAndOut
05-22-08, 15:32
Any info on this one boys? HIGGuy,

I saw Kyanna yesterday. She is trying to get her own place for incall, but for now is working out of Thai Hawaiian at Century Center room #3102. They're letting her a room, but she doesn't work for them. Pleasant personality. Vijay Singh complexion. Tiny girl 23 yrs. old. Her "special" massage is $.5 so I figured I got fs coming. Because that's Didi's (Yes Massage) price. Wrong. Very nice massage, relaxing and strong and very sensual. Let me touch her anywhere over her clothes. Really good handjob, got me sticking straight up, which is hard to do because I'm somewhat impotent. But she moved to the foot of the table to complete. I had a super strong release. I really enjoyed the session but for all intents and purposes, it's still only a handjob for $.5 so whatever. But I might repeat when she gets her own incall, maybe her rules will change. What was nice, was I shot about 45 minutes into the session so she massaged me for 15 minutes more and it was really nice. I think happy endings should be happy beginnings. It's a nice time, but she's gotta lower price or offer more.

Kapalua
05-22-08, 18:56
This is a super noob question, but where's the easiest place to park for anything in CC? I've gone to Tokyo near midnight and wasn't sure if I should park in the building or not.
Even at night, a customer can park in the Century Center building. The entrance to the parking area is easily seen from Kalakaua Avenue. Tokyo Relaxation (which now advertises as Angel Relaxation) validates for Century Center parking.

Wet And Wild
05-22-08, 20:14
Went to Excel yesterday afternoon. But, was turned away. Are you fellow mongers working? I took a late lunch for a massage.Next time, if you are turned away at Excel go a few doors down to Golden. Mina works there now (as posted here earlier).

Wet And Wild
05-22-08, 20:21
Even at night, a customer can park in the Century Center building. The entrance to the parking area is easily seen from Kalakaua Avenue. Tokyo Relaxation (which now advertises as Angel Relaxation) validates for Century Center parking.Many of the establishments at CC have a parking pass at the ticket booth. Ask the attendant at the booth for the pass for that company and an assigned parking stall will be posted on it. Park in that assigned stall. When exiting, return the pass and they will only charge you a dollar.

Dan1388
05-22-08, 22:02
So I went to Lav at the begining of the week and saw Honey, I was hoping for someone else but she saw me and came in. I've been seeing her now since she was at the other AMP. Everything was fairly mechanical, no massage, just basic cbj and the rest. Rcg and mish and the norm. Prob the last time I'll see her, she doent do anything special. Earlier when I knew her it was great but now not so much. She talks more than anything which is cool but after we'er done is prefferable.

Anyone been to Hulas on Keamoku lately? Mika's? Smile? Going somewhere this weekend, I'll report when I get back.

Or actually I've been thinking about a SW, normally not my thing. Still waiting on a report on Noe or Cashlyn. Anyone?

First Try
05-22-08, 23:30
Even at night, a customer can park in the Century Center building. The entrance to the parking area is easily seen from Kalakaua Avenue. Tokyo Relaxation (which now advertises as Angel Relaxation) validates for Century Center parking.

If you want to park outside at that corner lot it's $6 after 5PM I believe for all night

Smokin Gun
05-23-08, 01:38
You are the man.

Or is this just dream writing?

Un holy,

I'm not sure if you are referring to me, but dream writing is exactly what it is. I am writing about how I lived out my dream! Gotta love them amp girls!

Un Holy
05-23-08, 01:45
Okay Smokin gun, visited Ivy gave her a good pounding and left a happy man. She has always been a good ball drainer. But I still prefer Yumi, Ivy is getting old. Yumi has a tighter hole.

Tagn Release
05-23-08, 05:24
Toftt. Went by and saw Maria. After RTFF, sounds like she's the same one from CC, although I never did see her there. Massage was pretty good. She throws in some thai moves that she made up herself. Unfortunately no hints of extras. She mentioned not liking working at CC. Even tho the massage was good she talked way too much the entire time. Would repeat but only for a good therpeutic massage.Is she older, thin and a little muscular? Maybe she is formally of Island Massage. She used to do HE, but got bitter and stopped. I too enjoyed the massage but am still undecided about returning.

TNR

Joe Som
05-23-08, 05:45
So I went to Lav at the begining of the week and saw Honey, I was hoping for someone else but she saw me and came in. I've been seeing her now since she was at the other AMP. Everything was fairly mechanical, no massage, just basic cbj and the rest. Rcg and mish and the norm. Prob the last time I'll see her, she doent do anything special. Earlier when I knew her it was great but now not so much. She talks more than anything which is cool but after we'er done is prefferable.

Anyone been to Hulas on Keamoku lately? Mika's? Smile? Going somewhere this weekend, I'll report when I get back.

Or actually I've been thinking about a SW, normally not my thing. Still waiting on a report on Noe or Cashlyn. Anyone?
Hey Dan,

You might try Ruby @ Lav. She's older, but consistently good service. She doesn't talk much, but give thorough ts and massage after. She doesn't rush, nor count the money. Her body is pretty good and so is her face. She'll let you DATY and FIV.

Higuy
05-23-08, 12:52
Thanks D&O, but the real question is ... does she also LOOK like Vijay Singh?? LOL

Guy,

I saw Kyanna yesterday. She is trying to get her own place for incall, but for now is working out of Thai Hawaiian at Century Center room #3102. They're letting her a room, but she doesn't work for them. Pleasant personality. Vijay Singh complexion. Tiny girl 23 yrs. old. Her "special" massage is $.5 so I figured I got fs coming. Because that's Didi's (Yes Massage) price. Wrong. Very nice massage, relaxing and strong and very sensual. Let me touch her anywhere over her clothes. Really good handjob, got me sticking straight up, which is hard to do because I'm somewhat impotent. But she moved to the foot of the table to complete. I had a super strong release. I really enjoyed the session but for all intents and purposes, it's still only a handjob for $.5 so whatever. But I might repeat when she gets her own incall, maybe her rules will change. What was nice, was I shot about 45 minutes into the session so she massaged me for 15 minutes more and it was really nice. I think happy endings should be happy beginnings. It's a nice time, but she's gotta lower price or offer more.

Higuy
05-23-08, 12:53
New ad in PS. Any idea who this is?

HIG

DownAndOut
05-23-08, 13:40
Many of the establishments at CC have a parking pass at the ticket booth. Ask the attendant at the booth for the pass for that company and an assigned parking stall will be posted on it. Park in that assigned stall. When exiting, return the pass and they will only charge you a dollar.If you get the parking pass, then you also pay one dollar. If you get them to validate, then it's free. The establishments would prefer you to get the parking pass when one is available.

Kapalua
05-23-08, 19:35
Went to Excel yesterday afternoon. But, was turned away.
It was previously posted that with Excel it's preferable to call in advance for an appointment (591-9077), because Excel doesn't have many providers (usually only two). By the way, I recently tried the mature provider "Mimiko" at Excel, based on the favorable review of her a few weeks ago by Member#3973. I agree with Member#3973's evaluation of her as a "pleasant" provider who "gave great service," and would recommend her for guys who enjoy full service from mature ladies.

Member #5438
05-23-08, 21:47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tagn Release

Is she older, thin and a little muscular? Maybe she is formally of Island Massage. She used to do HE, but got bitter and stopped. I too enjoyed the massage but am still undecided about returning.

TNR

Yeah. She looks like she works out a lot. And she did mention that she used to work at CC, in a very bitter way. That got her started on a long rant about guys asking for HE. Great massage but dont expect anything else.

Anyone ever hear of an Erica who massages in Kaimuki?

Member #5438
05-23-08, 21:49
Anyone have any 411 on an Erica who massages in Kaimuki? She advertised on CL about 1 1/2 months ago. Never got to see her but she mentioned that draping was optional.

Smiter
05-24-08, 04:40
Just finished up with Erica at TR. This was my first time and I must say the forum and feedback has been spot on! Thanks all!

Erica says she is originaly from Tokyo. She is Not hot or special IMHO but, nice and chatty. I think I took to long.

Cheers

Smokin Gun
05-24-08, 07:19
Wassup Amp Addicts,

Just recently had the pleasure of seeing Honey at Lavender. She fits the look of that local, hot, young (20 yrs.), Filipina you might see at Pearlridge Shopping Center. She had some pointy a-cups, which needed to be licked/sucked. Having her look up at you while getting a cbj is a near pse position. The other positions were standard. I gave her a good pounding!

Member #4374
05-24-08, 17:01
Hell Yeah, those sexy eyes she makes while giving a thorough CBJ and slapping my wood on her tongue and switching positions while sucking me off so I could rub her ass was seriously the bomb!

Wassup Amp Addicts,

Just recently had the pleasure of seeing Honey at Lavender. She fits the look of that local, hot, young (20 yrs.), Filipina you might see at Pearlridge Shopping Center. She had some pointy a-cups, which needed to be licked/sucked. Having her look up at you while getting a cbj is a near pse position. The other positions were standard. I gave her a good pounding!

Finger Licking
05-24-08, 21:59
I have to concur with the reports on mimi at pine tree.

She was much better and younger looking than what was previously reported.

BBBJ service like reported.

Tommyah
05-25-08, 13:21
Hell Yeah, those sexy eyes she makes while giving a thorough CBJ and slapping my wood on her tongue and switching positions while sucking me off so I could rub her ass was seriously the bomb!Yea, She was looking at me too, but, I also notice see likes watching herself in the mirror too.. Caught her putting on a show for herself.. I guess that's how they get better. Learning how to do the sexiest moves while giving head.

Akaaka50
05-26-08, 13:34
I wandered from my usual place of mongering (Smile Spa) and visited the infamous Skye at Nirvana. She does give the "ultimate" service and now I know what everyone has been talking about. She is so "busy" and you have to call ahead (Reservations are recommended). Has everyone noticed how "slow" All AMP's have been lately.-- I guess the economy is putting a burden on all facets of business including AMP's, but Nirvana doesn't seem to be affected though!

Alawai
05-26-08, 15:07
Does anyone know of anyone providing soapy massages? I had viewed the soapymassage.com and am very interested in having one.

Smokin Gun
05-26-08, 16:00
Yea, She was looking at me too, but, I also notice see likes watching herself in the mirror too.. Caught her putting on a show for herself.. I guess that's how they get better. Learning how to do the sexiest moves while giving head.

That is how I get better two and it elevates the pse all around. Also, I forgot to mention before about how Honey has some ass. She can work it almost as good as this girl too:

http://www.redtube.com/7779

You need to see it and feel it to believe it!

Ingwa
05-26-08, 19:57
I have to concur with the reports on mimi at pine tree.

She was much better and younger looking than what was previously reported.

BBBJ service like reported.I wonder if another girl is using Mimi's name when Mimi is busy or on vacation cause the Mimi I know must be at least late thirties and I think that's a little generous cause to me, she looks like she is in her mid forties or older. Considering she is Asian, I wouldn't be surprised if she was in her fifties.

Allbust
05-27-08, 03:33
I think that chick in the video naomi is HOT! Does honey take it in the 'A' also like Naomi?

That is how I get better two and it elevates the pse all around. Also, I forgot to mention before about how Honey has some ass. She can work it almost as good as this girl too:

http://www.redtube.com/7779

You need to see it and feel it to believe it!

Jaydmeg
05-27-08, 03:40
Hey guys,

A new guy here looking to get into the game.

Curious to know how much you are expecting to drop just for a CBJ.

Not really into all that other stuff.

Thanks

Kapalua
05-27-08, 04:21
Does anyone know of anyone providing soapy massages? I had viewed the soapymassage.com and am very interested in having one.
Although this probably isn't the answer that you want to hear, I would highly recommend enjoying soapy massages in Thailand (Bangkok and Pattaya). Soapy massages in Thailand will most likely exceed whatever you will receive here. Just ask a member such as AsiaTraveler2. In my opinion, every hobbyist should try to visit Thailand at least once in his life.

Joe Som
05-27-08, 06:55
I wonder if another girl is using Mimi's name when Mimi is busy or on vacation cause the Mimi I know must be at least late thirties and I think that's a little generous cause to me, she looks like she is in her mid forties or older. Considering she is Asian, I wouldn't be surprised if she was in her fifties.
A girl name Mina also goes by Mimi.

Ck813
05-27-08, 18:35
So I went to PT and asked for yuri, MS says she no longer works there. I ask where did she go and MS says she gone went back to the mainland and then she tells me that Yuri get bad temper and no good. Why would MS talk bad about their employees per say. BTW I found Yuri back at VIP.

Ck813
05-27-08, 18:37
Has anyone banged Kelly at Happiness? Or even got let into the rooms? Everytime I go there MS says Kelly stay mainland and no more girls. My Short hair does not help (LE) but I am not. Brothers how do I get pass this.

Lost In Hawaii
05-27-08, 19:24
Went to see Jean last week.
As always a good massage. The good thing about jean is she really take her time to working on what problems you may have. Need I say more all you Jean fans out there know what I mean.

Member #1062
05-27-08, 22:39
Tomato used to give a version of soapy massage.
She would get naked and climb on top of you on shower table and rub her body against yours with lots of soapy lather. Good fun.

Last I heard she is/was working at Pine Tree.

Un Holy
05-27-08, 22:45
Has anyone visited her lately? She seems to be a bit upset and does not seem to provide the service that she used to give when she first got here. She is still a very nice girl and she is putting on weight.

Ingwa
05-27-08, 22:58
A girl name Mina also goes by Mimi.I was afraid of that. If she is the fair skinned Vietnamese spinner at PT, I would never allow BBBJ or BBFS from her. That girl has herpes.

I struggled a little bit about warning everyone about her because I was unsure if it was her and I figured as long as I don't see her anymore, I wouldn't have to worry about it. But now that I know she is giving BBBJ and BBFS to just about everone who asks, I figured in order to protect myself, the other girls, and all you mongerers from an epidemic, I cannot to keep silent any longer. This is no BS!

I think she is angry about having herpes and is out to infect the whole island.

Ingwa
05-27-08, 23:13
A girl name Mina also goes by Mimi.I am very sorry for not reporting about my previous post earlier. I have learned a very important lesson.

Alohashorts
05-28-08, 00:50
I was afraid of that. If she is the fair skinned Vietnamese spinner at PT, I would never allow BBBJ or BBFS from her. That girl has herpes.

I struggled a little bit about warning everyone about her because I was unsure if it was her and I figured as long as I don't see her anymore, I wouldn't have to worry about it. But now that I know she is giving BBBJ and BBFS to just about everone who asks, I figured in order to protect myself, the other girls, and all you mongerers from an epidemic, I cannot to keep silent any longer. This is no BS!

Are you putting out this warning because you know first hand? Did you get herpes from her?

Alohashorts
05-28-08, 01:00
Not sure if this is toftt, but went there recently and had a massage from Patty? Maybe 40ish, Chinese Thai. Not Great looking, but not fugly. Gives a very good massage. Takes her time to work the knots in the back, legs, ass....Total legit. No shower, but she does this post hot towel rub down to make up for the lack of shower.

Un Holy
05-28-08, 01:21
I told you guys, watch out for her. She is a timebomb that has now exploded. I knew this was going to happen. She will keep going till she drops dead, that is just how she is.

Ingwa
05-28-08, 02:36
Are you putting out this warning because you know first hand? Did you get herpes from her?She did not want to kiss me the last time I saw her even tho she usually give a nice FK and I asked her why and she showed me the cold sore. Thanks Buddha I have a relatively good immune system and so far have not had an outbreak. Later reports on this and the another forum indicates she now doesn't care who she infects and have been giving BBBFCIM and BBFSIP to anyone who asks. Maybe she likes me and did not want to infect me but seems to not care about most anybody else. Anybody who is tempted should remind themselves "There is No cure for herpes". Even tho transmission is more likely during an outbreak, herpes can still be transmitted even between outbreaks. Also, because herpes create open sores there is more of a likelyhood of HIV transmission and "There is NO cure for AIDS".

Member #4374
05-28-08, 04:01
Mimi is the one who lets BB everything.

Mina doesn't even do BBBJ.

I was afraid of that. If she is the fair skinned Vietnamese spinner at PT, I would never allow BBBJ or BBFS from her. That girl has herpes.

Aaron Colt
05-28-08, 04:28
Although this probably isn't the answer that you want to hear, I would highly recommend enjoying soapy massages in Thailand (Bangkok and Pattaya). Soapy massages in Thailand will most likely exceed whatever you will receive here. Just ask a member such as AsiaTraveler2. In my opinion, every hobbyist should try to visit Thailand at least once in his life.

This is truely a matter of preference. If Thai girls are your fancy then ITS the place to go. If you do not like Thai girls visit another mongering destination spot but you must like Thai girls to enjoy otherwise you'll be wishing you went someplace else.

Poi Dog
05-28-08, 05:57
Has anyone banged Kelly at Happiness? Or even got let into the rooms? Everytime I go there MS says Kelly stay mainland and no more girls. My Short hair does not help (LE) but I am not. Brothers how do I get pass this.

Had her a few weeks back, and she did mention to me that she was going on vacation back to the mainland for a bit. Can't remember when she said she'd be back, so MS might be telling the truth about her.

stay safe gentlemen,
PD

Hypo Luxa
05-28-08, 06:59

As for me, I have seen Mimi bare for three years for a total of a dozen times probably and I have never had a herpes outbreak.

Forgive my ignorance here, but does she need to have an active inflammation/breakout to pass it on? Maybe I was lucky...

I will say that her mood, at least to me, has been very bad for the past three times I saw her, which was probably six months or more ago. If she wasn't such a great fuck, I'd've passed on her long ago...

Ingwa
05-28-08, 07:56
As for me, I have seen Mimi bare for three years for a total of a dozen times probably and I have never had a herpes outbreak.

Forgive my ignorance here, but does she need to have an active inflammation / breakout to pass it on? Maybe I was lucky.

I will say that her mood, at least to me, has been very bad for the past three times I saw her, which was probably six months or more ago. If she wasn't such a great fuck, I'd've passed on her long ago.According to Joe Som, there are 2 girls who use the alias Mimi at PT. Both are light skinned Viet girls. One is probably well over 40, about 5'2" or3" thin but has a bit of a belly with a saggy butt. She has long been known as Mimi and to give BB services. I only had her once because of the younger one's recommendation but I used a condom and did not think she was worth repeating. The other girl I have known her as Mina for about 3 years or so. She is shorter, probably less then 5' tall with a little thicker build but is in much better shape. This girl is about 30. Both girls have enhanced racks.

The shorter, younger girl seemed to be the type who was unlikely to provide BB services. I would think she wouldn't have to because she is pretty and has a nice body. She also gives a great massage. But the discription of her matches the more recent reports, i.e. late 20s to early 30s, better looking then reported. The other girl is obviously at least well into her 30s and more likely to be in her 40s.

Pau Hana Party
05-28-08, 08:12
The place has been there for along time, I pass by there all the time but I have never been. Just wondering if there were any takers? I've heard they are are old providers.

Rastakid
05-28-08, 10:31
This is truely a matter of preference. If Thai girls are your fancy then ITS the place to go. If you do not like Thai girls visit another mongering destination spot but you must like Thai girls to enjoy otherwise you'll be wishing you went someplace else.Your absolutely correct, but you can't go to europe for a thai soapy massage, but you can go to Philliphines and Korea, but you gotta know where to go there. I know I found this amazing oil massage in Korea for 150, 000 Won in Changwon that I thought was overpriced, until I got 2 hours of the most acrobatic little Korean girl I ever seen. So, if your ever in Changwon (kinda between Pusan and Jinhae) look up the International Hotel, the cabbies will know where to go. I asked to go to the International Market and they kept dropping me off there, never did find that Marketplace.

Myster
05-28-08, 13:15
Visited Siam Thai in CC. It was my first time there so I wasn't expecting much. I was introduced to Nicole, late 30 or so, very busty, but a little on the heavier side. However, she had a cute face that I could jizz all over on. I would not go FS with her. The visit was legit. Massage was good, long and hard. I was offered a shower before the massage but I turned it down. After the full body massage, wiped body with warm towel at which time, I agreed to take a shower. Damage was .40 +.20. A .10 discount is in the PS.

If you have any behind the scene info on Nicole, PM me. Thanks.

Aaron Colt
05-28-08, 14:39

Forgive my ignorance here, but does she need to have an active inflammation/breakout to pass it on? Maybe I was lucky...

I will say that her mood, at least to me, has been very bad for the past three times I saw her, which was probably six months or more ago. If she wasn't such a great fuck, I'd've passed on her long ago...

Found this on one googles references relating to genital herpes and how one obtains. Scary, the gift that keeps on giving.

HSV-1 and HSV-2 can be found in and released from the sores that the viruses cause, but they also are released between outbreaks from skin that does not appear to have a sore. Generally, a person can only get HSV-2 infection during sexual contact with someone who has a genital HSV-2 infection. Transmission can occur from an infected partner who does not have a visible sore and may not know that he or she is infected.

HSV-1 can cause genital herpes, but it more commonly causes infections of the mouth and lips, so-called “fever blisters.” HSV-1 infection of the genitals can be caused by oral-genital or genital-genital contact with a person who has HSV-1 infection. Genital HSV-1 outbreaks recur less regularly than genital HSV-2 outbreaks.

Honolulu Chas
05-28-08, 15:32
Just to update the line-up: Jenny, Angela, Tina, Miko and Tammy, with Cherry/Kim to return 6/4.

Kapalua
05-28-08, 16:27
Everytime I go there MS says Kelly stay mainland and no more girls. My Short hair does not help (LE) but I am not. Brothers how do I get pass this.
Fortunately, I haven't had that problem. However, if a mama kept refusing me service at her place because she thought that I could be LE, I might try to arrange a reference from a mama (or provider) at another place who knew me as a good customer. That type of endorsement has worked for me with downtown streetwalkers (a streetwalker informing another that she already knows me as a customer).

Dan1388
05-28-08, 16:49

Forgive my ignorance here, but does she need to have an active inflammation/breakout to pass it on? Maybe I was lucky.I would honestly advise you to not opt for the BB service, its not worth the risk. Not being self righteous just a word of advice.

And no she doesnt have to have an outbreak to transfer it to you.

Plain and simple if she has HSV1 (oral herpes) and gives you a BB then you could possibly and probably will have HSV2 (genital) thats how it transfers.

As far as BBCIP a girls out break may not be seen on the outside of the vagina, the out break can happen internally so there would be no way to see. She could have an outbreak and you wouldn't know it.

I recently got checked and was cleared of everything. Went to Diamond Head Health Center, and got my confirmation number and called a week later and was cleared, clean as a whislte. I also took the anit-body test for herpes and was also cleared. =) I never got BB from any provider, always used a cover and had no symtoms so I wasnt worried at all, more for peace of mind. Also the Dr. At the clinic told me a condom does not prevent std's esp genital herpes being that the virus is factually known to be a stronger strain than it was fifteen years ago.

I'm still young and don't want to compromise my future, from now on I'm sticking to the massage with the HJ finish. Peace out!

Ingwa
05-28-08, 18:12
Mimi is the one who lets BB everything.

Mina doesn't even do BBBJ.Hope you are right and others are just poor judges of age or I'm the one that's a poor judge of age. But I still think Mimi is at least in her 40s and no way can be mistaken for late 20s to early 30s. And Joe Sloam has stated that Mina occassionally uses the alias Mimi.

Simplybad
05-28-08, 19:36
Thats odd, There is a bathroom to wash off if need be. Maybe you don't like to shower.

No Name
05-28-08, 19:38
The place has been there for along time, I pass by there all the time but I have never been. Just wondering if there were any takers? I've heard they are are old providers.
Never got through the door, they thought I was LE. Only went there once two years ago. They did have older providers.

Dave #2
05-28-08, 21:19
Just arrived in Waikiki and have been trying to read through all the threads.

I would be grateful if people can suggest good massage places. Looking for good massage with L2 or L2 finish. I tried to pick up some SWs last night but the rates were more than I was willing to pay and none would let me pop more than once.

If I get desperate, I might just try one of these places. For the price, I figured I won't be out much even if it's just straight massage with no extras.

http://thaiissanusa.com/Home.html

http://www.themassagespecialists.com/

Member #1062
05-28-08, 23:19
"the line-up: Jenny, Angela, Tina, Miko and Tammy, with Cherry/Kim

can we get an A/L/S for these girls?
Inquiring minds want to know...!
Thanks!

Honolulu Chas
05-28-08, 23:24
You should be able to find detailed reviews for each of these ladies, either in this thread or the Mature Providers thread. I can personally recommend Jenny and Cherry/Kim who get high marks from me in all three areas.

"the line-up: Jenny, Angela, Tina, Miko and Tammy, with Cherry/Kim

can we get an A/L/S for these girls?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Thanks!

Whatever595
05-29-08, 00:12
Yumi leaving this Sunday for one month. She is a sweet girl and though have been checking out Lavender more recently, will go see her before she leaves. Maybe time to go back to Nirvana more anyway, cannot beat the atmosphere of the rooms there and haven't seen Skye for awhile.

Gherkin
05-29-08, 01:44
Sorry to tell you, I am 100% certain that all you will get from Nicole is a nice massage. Nina too.

Gherkin

If you have any behind the scene info on Nicole, PM me. Thanks.

Member #4374
05-29-08, 02:56
Stumbled into PT drunk the other night and had Cherry. She's an older lady, late 30s I guess, with a pretty nice body (enhanced Bs, in-shape ass and legs) and a not-so-great face. I've been picky in recent months and sending girls back to mama-san(s) like a dissatisfied customer at a restaurant, but I was drunk and just didn't feel like bothering with all that on this night. She did a skilled but very brief CBJ. Then CG for a while, mish and DS. I had a good time, even though her service was subpar, simply for the fact I had not gotten in some punani for a few weeks and I was tired of Palmela Handerson. Will not repeat.

And a message to Mina. Hey Mina, since you and Mimi are both Vietnamese and there is this confusion betweeen you 2 (since you have similar names), change your name. Your new name should be Sasha. It matches your looks.

Higuy
05-29-08, 03:37
Anyone tried this one, advertises in Therapeutic and Erotic area. Tried setting up an appointment but after a few emails stopped replying and phone inbox is full. Says she is on Bishop St.

Massage for Men (Honolulu)
Reply to: serv-699263023@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-28, 7:47PM HST

Prostate massage/prostate milking in a clean, safe, and professional environment. Located in downtown Honolulu with female therapist, shower and parking available. Contact me for fees and to set appointments. Please no sexual requests, BDSM, etc. Email me or call: 1-678-389-8171.

Joe Som
05-29-08, 04:39
Tried several time, but they always tell me come back later, so I gave up.

Entrygiver007
05-29-08, 05:10
Just making sure we are all talking about the same MIMI.

Did this Mimi previously worked at EXCEL MASSAGE on king?

She drives around in a pearl white colored Lexus?

Rastakid
05-29-08, 05:33
Anyone tried this one, advertises in Therapeutic and Erotic area. Tried setting up an appointment but after a few emails stopped replying and phone inbox is full. Says she is on Bishop St.

Massage for Men (Honolulu)
Reply to: serv-699263023@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-28, 7:47PM HST

Prostate massage/prostate milking in a clean, safe, and professional environment. Located in downtown Honolulu with female therapist, shower and parking available. Contact me for fees and to set appointments. Please no sexual requests, BDSM, etc. Email me or call: 1-678-389-8171.Not sure if I would do this, reminds me too much of Road Trip.

Bench Warmer
05-29-08, 06:12
Tried several time, but they always tell me come back later, so I gave up.

What she means is come back later, way later. Like when you turn 62 and can flip out your senior citizen card. Thats the only way they can classify their "girls" as young.

Dave #2
05-29-08, 13:25
I am going to attempt to try one of the places in CC. Possibly Tokyo or Lavender.

Couple questions:

1) Will they provide you a line-up and let you choose the girl?

2) How much will the girl ask for tip?

Thanks and wish me luck!

Whatever595
05-29-08, 14:06
Supposed to have three new girls that arrived yesterday. Anybody can confirm or have sampled any of them? Will try today and report back.

DownAndOut
05-29-08, 16:20
Anyone tried this one, advertises in Therapeutic and Erotic area. Tried setting up an appointment but after a few emails stopped replying and phone inbox is full. Says she is on Bishop St. Massage for Men (Honolulu) Reply to: serv-699263023@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-28, 7:47PM HST Prostate massage/prostate milking in a clean, safe, and professional environment. Located in downtown Honolulu with female therapist, shower and parking available. Contact me for fees and to set appointments. Please no sexual requests, BDSM, etc. Email me or call: 1-678-389-8171.Hi Hawaii,

Any reports? I could use the info.

Cheers,

D&O

Kapalua
05-29-08, 17:35
I am going to attempt to try one of the places in CC. Possibly Tokyo or Lavender.

Couple questions:

1) Will they provide you a line-up and let you choose the girl?

2) How much will the girl ask for tip?
Lavender is located on Rycroft Street, not "in CC" (Century Center). Tokyo Relaxation (now advertising as Angel Relaxation) is located at CC (#109). At Tokyo/Angel, the practice is not to present a customer with a "line up," but rather to just send one provider to the room or have one provider take the customer to the room. Usually there are only two (or at most three) providers working at Tokyo/Angel. If you politely ask, you may be allowed to view any other provider at Tokyo/Angel who is available at the time. In my opinion a good tip for satisfying "full service" at Tokyo/Angel is $150, but some customers do tip less (for example, $140). If this would be your first experience at Tokyo/Angel, my recommendation for an enjoyable provider would be Erica. You can perform a search on her name and find previous reports about her (including mine) on the forum. Most are quite favorable.

Kapalua
05-29-08, 18:19
Just making sure we are all talking about the same MIMI.

Did this Mimi previously worked at EXCEL MASSAGE on king?

She drives around in a pearl white colored Lexus?
There is a Korean provider known as Mimi and Mimiko who worked -- and as far as I know is still working -- at Excel Massage on South King Street. However, she is not the Vietnamese provider at Pine Tree named "Mimi" who some guys allege may have a disease.

Dave #2
05-29-08, 20:13
Thanks for the helpful information. I am planning on checking one of the places out this evening and will post a review.

Are there other places worth checking out in CC?

How does Erica fair in terms of looks and age? I will try asking for her if I think she may be my type.

Overall, is there an AMP you recommend above all others?

Also, in terms of tipping, that is on top of room fee, correct?

Thanks again !

Lavender is located on Rycroft Street, not "in CC" (Century Center). Tokyo Relaxation (now advertising as Angel Relaxation) is located at CC (#109). At Tokyo/Angel, the practice is not to present a customer with a "line up, " but rather to just send one provider to the room or have one provider take the customer to the room. Usually there are only two (or at most three) providers working at Tokyo/Angel. If you politely ask, you may be allowed to view any other provider at Tokyo/Angel who is available at the time. In my opinion a good tip for satisfying "full service" at Tokyo/Angel is $150, but some customers do tip less (for example, $140). If this would be your first experience at Tokyo/Angel, my recommendation for an enjoyable provider would be Erica. You can perform a search on her name and find previous reports about her (including mine) on the forum. Most are quite favorable.

Member #1062
05-29-08, 21:02
Some of the larger places have a couch or sofa where some of the girls hang out and you can stop to have a look and make your choice. No need to rush.
The smaller places usually do not and the Mama-san will show you to a room and send someone to you.

If you do not like the girl she sends, politely say ask to see another girl.
Do not be shy about saying no.
If you don't see someone you like, go to Mama-san to get back your house fee and go to another location.

I agree with Kapalua - Erica at Tokyo/Angel would be a good choice.
Standard $150 tip would be appropriate. Good luck!

Buster Cheree
05-29-08, 21:06
Just got back from Crystal Healing and was told Miko is on vacation. I was surprised bcuz I called last nite and the mama said to come tomorrow. Is this true that Miko is gone? Met with Jeanie and Tammy but took a pass. Oh well.

Wanted to Bust Her Cherry.

Dave #2
05-29-08, 21:20
Some of the larger places have a couch or sofa where some of the girls hang out and you can stop to have a look and make your choice. No need to rush.

The smaller places usually do not and the Mama-san will show you to a room and send someone to you.

If you do not like the girl she sends, politely say ask to see another girl.
Do not be shy about saying no.

If you don't see someone you like, go to Mama-san to get back your house fee and go to another location.

I agree with Kapalua - Erica at Tokyo/Angel would be a good choice.

Standard $150 tip would be appropriate. Good luck!Can you comment regarding Erica's looks and age? Thanks~! $150 tip is on top of house fee, correct?

Whatever595
05-30-08, 00:09
Ok just got back from Nirvana. Had new girl Angie. Pretty K girl, mid twenties, nice body, smaller tits, maybe b's, natural, nice skin, soft. Nice personality, limited english though. Tight pussy, maybe little too tight, looked like she was kind of uncomfortable during the fuck, seemed to get into it with DATY. Overall satisfied, but she definately needs more experience, though she had good attitude.

Cannot confirm 2 other new girls but think saw some new faces on the way out.

Saw Yumi too on the way out, she laughed when she saw me. Gotta say she looked hot. Again she leaves this Sunday, so if anyone wants some, you better go soon. Gotta rate her service as top notch.

Bangkolulu
05-30-08, 01:27
I don't play anymore, so I was looking for a nice legit massage. I found Yoko on CL under therapeutic services. I was hoping for a good back walking.

Her latest ad reads,

"Get a nice relaxing massage by a tall thin sexy long hair 29 year old ,licenced massage theapist working in Waikiki from 7.30am to 7.50pm... Please call to set up time... Incall 50.00 per hr. outcall 75.00 per hr. Call Yoko 277-5668... (this is not erotic massage), please call soon thank you. Can walk on your back also..."

But, I think her English is bad... it should read (this is erotic, not massage.)

She immediately charged me an extra $25 room fee. I should have known right then I was in for trouble.

However, some of you mongers out there might enjoy her time. She is indeed thin with a tight body, and enhanced rack.

Aloha.

Rastakid
05-30-08, 03:14
I don't play anymore, so I was looking for a nice legit massage. I found Yoko on CL under therapeutic services. I was hoping for a good back walking.

Her latest ad reads,

"Get a nice relaxing massage by a tall thin sexy long hair 29 year old ,licenced massage theapist working in Waikiki from 7.30am to 7.50pm... Please call to set up time... Incall 50.00 per hr. outcall 75.00 per hr. Call Yoko 277-5668... (this is not erotic massage), please call soon thank you. Can walk on your back also..."

But, I think her English is bad... it should read (this is erotic, not massage.)

She immediately charged me an extra $25 room fee. I should have known right then I was in for trouble.

However, some of you mongers out there might enjoy her time. She is indeed thin with a tight body, and enhanced rack.

Aloha.So, what was her service? Aparently you paid .75 for her service, but I'm guessing she have HE due to you should have read (this is erotic, not massage) which leads me to think her massage was horrible. how about giving a dog a bone here?

Even Steve
05-30-08, 04:32
So, what was her service? Aparently you paid .75 for her service, but I'm guessing she have HE due to you should have read (this is erotic, not massage) which leads me to think her massage was horrible. how about giving a dog a bone here?Yeah - what's the deal with her dude? price, looks, service, quality of massage, etc. In the last couple days there have been multiple posts warning readers that she is a scammer who will upcharge you repeatedly.

thin with a nice rack - sounds good - how's her face? How old is she? Does $75 get you a half-way decent massage with HE or does she want another $50 for the HE? Did she offer HE/BJ/FS/etc?

Kapalua
05-30-08, 04:44
Are there other places worth checking out in CC?
Tokyo/Angel is the only "relaxation" business in Century Center. There are also massage places in Century Center, possibly some with extras available, but I have no recent personal experience with them.

How does Erica fair in terms of looks and age?
Mid-twenties, Asian, slightly chubby, cute, girl-next-door type. There are more physically attractive providers around, but I recommended Erica because of the consistent quality of her GFE service. You can obtain more information about her by reading the various reviews of her on the forum.

Overall, is there an AMP you recommend above all others?
If I had to select only one, my personal favorite would be CHM (Crystal Healing Massage). However, CHM specializes almost exclusively in "mature" providers, so some hobbyists may not enjoy it.

Also, in terms of tipping, that is on top of room fee, correct?
Yes, that is correct.

Crouchingtiger
05-30-08, 04:48
Well, although I have been an old timer to the amp scene I am relatively new to this forum. Haven't done much reporting as I tend to see the girls that have good reports. Anyway, had seen mimi at pine tree (which I made a report on the first time), but now I will pass unless I know she is not infected. Shame. I had seen her 5 times before on the 5th time, about a month ago, decided to do her twice in one night wanted to do it once in the puss and once in the mouth. Loved the bbbj, one of the better ones I have experienced, and bbfs. The only negatives I had on her was that she didn't do DFK (which now I'm glad I didn't) and after pounding her for 1/2 hr in various positions (not including the bj), she always wanted me to cum even though I wanted to keep ground pounding since there was still time.

Another girl I have seen is Erica at TR, I have never made a report so here it is L7 A9 S9, she is another whose bbbj is really up there for me. One of my favs, I real sweetheart and we always have fun, always she lets me pound all I like as long as there is time, often will do bj then fs with bj between positions.

Last week I saw jenny at CH really old looking looking to me (not my typre), wanted to try Miko (was busy), (penny would have been interestiing but did not know about until I read a report this week). BBBJ and cover full service, nothing special, mechanical will not repeat. L6 A7.5 S7.5 as everyone knows no TS only self shower. Saw a skinny girl there did not know who she was although some have it is kiki? looked young, was lieing down on her bed.

Last night went to see yumi to see what all the fuss was before she goes on vacation (?). She is young and a near perfect body (to me anyway- like some meat, I don't why some think is a little chubby)-anyway-hoo mama it was treat to those perfect breast bounce while banging her and massage them and suckle them too. Still can feel them in my hand. Her bbbj was to me-nothing special compared to mimi and erica. Hoever that pussy- with the rubber on was great-like everyone said tight. Have not that good with the condom on for a long long time, especially when she was doing cow girl then laid on me and just worked those hips up and down-damn! Unfortunately-she couldn't take the pounding after a half hour (one drawback) and wanted me to do the deed-so she finished me with a HJ (not that I went soft), I never came so much and so hard. Surprised me 4 of 5 shots hit the shoulder. Damn, sure wouldlike to know what that puss feels like wihout a condom. No DFK just LK. L8.8 A8 S8.5 would repeat.

Well thats all for now-damn all this talk makes me want to go out now. Hmmm-sure thing or something new?

Crouchingtiger
05-30-08, 05:46
In another area of the forum, someone mentioned a penny at CH? Is she she still there, one of the reports didn't list her there with the others also read about Cherry what is the 411 on her?

Also I remember reading about a Girl at Mika's, but find it, I think her name was Kimmy, someond said she provided them with BBBJ did she also do BBFS, basically what is the 411 on her if that is her name.

Poi Dog
05-30-08, 06:38
You should be able to find detailed reviews for each of these ladies, either in this thread or the Mature Providers thread. I can personally recommend Jenny and Cherry/Kim who get high marks from me in all three areas.

Can someone give the low down on Tina. I tried searching the thread here and in the mature provider thread, and the only mentions of Tina was the one from Tokyo Relaxation.

much mahalos in advance,

PD

Ingwa
05-30-08, 06:51
Ok just got back from Nirvana. Had new girl Angie. Pretty K girl, mid twenties, nice body, smaller tits, maybe b's, natural, nice skin, soft. Nice personality, limited english though. Tight pussy, maybe little too tight, looked like she was kind of uncomfortable during the fuck, seemed to get into it with DATY. Overall satisfied, but she definately needs more experience, though she had good attitude.I saw the "new girl" named Angie at Nirvana and if Angie is mid 20s I'm 16:). Dude, she has been around forever and is at least in her mid 40s. But that being said, for you guys who like the mature providers it is "the Angie".

Kapalua
05-30-08, 11:56
Can someone give the low down on Tina. I tried searching the thread here and in the mature provider thread, and the only mentions of Tina was the one from Tokyo Relaxation.
If the "Tina" currently working at CHM is the same Korean "Tina" who was at CHM in April, the following information (that I posted on a different forum) would be relevant: "Tina is a relatively recent arrival from the mainland who seems to be in her thirties. She has a medium build, an attractive face, pretty hair, and artificially enlarged breasts. Tina has a friendly personality, speaks English well, and provides good service (including 'full service'). However, she does have a surgical scar on her abdominal area that some customers might consider slightly unappealing."

Tommyah
05-30-08, 13:05
So Guys,

Time to go adventuring to look for the cute girls.

Where get the new girls?

I've read that Nirvana had some new girls.

I'm looking for the SLIM CUTE girls. Like Honey.

I was trying to go over all the post here.

Wasn't there somewhere that was suppose to have a few new ones?

About Penny at CH. Little on the older side, nice personality. Very accomodating. She even asked if I wanted Condom or not. That was a few month's back.

Not TS there, which is one of the perks I enjoy.

Anyway, please advise. I hate to walk in and walk out, I don't like to hurt their feelings by doing that.

Ingwa
05-30-08, 18:19
Had new girl Angie. Tight pussy, maybe little too tight, looked like she was kind of uncomfortable during the fuck, seemed to get into it with DATY. Overall satisfied, but she definately needs more experience, though she had good attitude."Vaginal atrophy (atrophic vaginitis) is thinning and inflammation of the vaginal walls due to a decline in estrogen. Vaginal atrophy occurs most often after menopause, but it can also develop during breast-feeding or at any other time your body's estrogen production declines" (MayoClinic.com).

The part about Angie needing more experience is actually really funny. LMHO

Scottyscott
05-30-08, 19:13
Last Friday I was looking for a nice massage and always appreciate a HE. I called CM and asked if Mei Ling was back in town. She told me she was and made me an appointment. I have seen her twice and never even been given the hint of a HE. But her massage is good and she is pretty so I though I would try again. Got there and Mary was there to collect the. 45 up front. I got an awesome massage but was disappointed when she told me we were all done. I asked her if she would massage me everywhere and pointed to my rock hard member. She acted confused at first so I said "Hand Job". She just gave a little laugh and said "oh no" then walked out to "get me some water". I was a bit miffed at why I could not get her to give me any extra. The only thing I can think of is that because Mary was so close she would not. When I left I give her a. 1 tip and she told me "most customers tip. 2", but I was trying to communicate my displeasure. Anyway, I left there and immediately called Michelle. She got me right in and it was a great experience. Her place is very nice and clean (180 degrees from CM), I showered both before and after the massage. Her massage was great and on the flip asked if "he would like a massage too". I said yes and she got me of very quickly. Once she cleaned me up there was still time so she continued the massage. She let me slide my hands under her shirt and into her shorts. I would have tried to slide a finger under her panties but I came to quickly. I wish she was just a bit younger but I can not complain about the service. As I said before I was bummed about Mei Ling and do not think I will try her again.

Whatever595
05-30-08, 21:06
I might not be the best judge of age, but no way was this girl in her 40's. and I'm definately not into older providers. Something is not right, don't know what and it doesn't matter but you can keep your health lesson to yourself.

Rastakid
05-30-08, 21:57
So Guys,

Time to go adventuring to look for the cute girls.

I'm looking for the SLIM CUTE girls. Like Honey.Anyway, please advise. I hate to walk in and walk out, I don't like to hurt their feelings by doing that.Girl at Fantasia was very slim k-girl extremely cute. Believe her name was Miki. She starts with interesting massage, not sure if I liked it, but whe loves DATY and CBJ. Then ethusiastic cfs.

Khopesh
05-31-08, 03:11
Hey guys. I'm still kinda wet behind the ears on all of this but was wanting some feedback.

I booked an excellent first experience with Chrissy for May 2nd. I was actually running late for a flight to the mainland. A week's vacation lay ahead of me and I was so eager to start things off right with an awesome massage.

Chrissy is amazing. Beautiful, sexy eyes, with a strong personality just percolating underneath, and an impressive intellect. I knew I had come to the right place. Very relaxing massage. The two of us naked and all over each other, and it was all I could do to reign myself in from wanting more.

I think we really hit it off!

So after I returned I booked another appointment. I received her email confirming the day. It was going to be a week from the day I booked it. When the day came I showed up on time and she didn't answer. I left a voice message. Waited 20 minutes and then drove back to Diamond Head. I later got an apology and rebooked for that Saturday evening.

This time I said I'd call ahead first before driving over. Glad I did. When it was time to take the Pali I not only got no answer but it went straight to her voicemail.

As I said earlier, I'm new at this. But I would think that if a guy would do that to a woman she'd be plenty ticked. I know I was a gentleman. I'm no Adonis but I'm not hard on the eyes either.

I'm just disappointed because I thought here was a great gal that I would really like to see on a regular basis.

About the only thing I could think of is the shower thing. Because I had to be at the airport an hour after, I was under the gun of the clock. So I skipped the shower before hand. I was so looking forward to coming back and not being in any rush.

What do you gents think?

Am I way off the mark here?

Khopesh
05-31-08, 03:16
Hey guys,

I'm still kinda wet behind the ears on all of this but was wanting some feedback.

I booked an excellent first experience with Chrissy for May 2nd. I was actually running late for a flight to the mainland. A week's vacation lay ahead of me and I was so eager to start things off right with an awesome massage.

Chrissy is amazing. Beautiful, sexy eyes, with a strong personality just percolating underneath, and an impressive intellect. I knew I had come to the right place. Very relaxing massage. The two of us naked and all over each other, and it was all I could do to reign myself in from wanting more.

I think we really hit it off!

So after I returned I booked another appointment. I received her email confirming the day. It was going to be a week from the day I booked it. When the day came I showed up on time and she didn't answer. I left a voice message. Waited 20 minutes and then drove back to Diamond Head. I later got an apology and rebooked for that Saturday evening.

This time I said I'd call ahead first before driving over. Glad I did. When it was time to take the Pali I not only got no answer but it went straight to her voicemail.

As I said earlier, I'm new at this. But I would think that if a guy would do that to a woman she'd be plenty ticked. I know I was a gentleman. I'm no Adonis but I'm not hard on the eyes either.

I'm just disappointed because I thought here was a great gal that I would really like to see on a regular basis.

About the only thing I could think of is the shower thing. Because I had to be at the airport an hour after, I was under the gun of the clock. So I skipped the shower before hand. I was so looking forward to coming back and not being in any rush.

What do you gents think? Am I way off the mark here?

Anonymous
05-31-08, 05:12

Her latest ad reads,

Aloha.Ok so I went and did my own research. She is Chinese (Hong Kong)/japanese. Face is ok, not bed, but not fugly. She is skinny with small enhanced tits. She gives a pretty good massage, kinda weird getting to the place, she has no parking only street, and apartment is locked community, and it is a studio apartment very small. She immediately took my. 5 and asked for tip, which I said I tip for the service provided, but don't worry I have a tip, and she started massage, and flipped and then asked where else I wanted her to massage. I obviously asked for HE and total damage was. 9. She said she really needs the money and allowed hands to roam and encouraged me to pull her shirt up and let me play. Hands found her for FIV and she immediately came quickly, then finished my HE. Probably could have gotten more, but not this time.

Joe Som
05-31-08, 05:58
Last Friday I was looking for a nice massage and always appreciate a HE. I called CM and asked if Mei Ling was back in town. She told me she was and made me an appointment. I have seen her twice and never even been given the hint of a HE. But her massage is good and she is pretty so I though I would try again. Got there and Mary was there to collect the. 45 up front. I got an awesome massage but was disappointed when she told me we were all done. I asked her if she would massage me everywhere and pointed to my rock hard member. She acted confused at first so I said "Hand Job". She just gave a little laugh and said "oh no" then walked out to "get me some water". I was a bit miffed at why I could not get her to give me any extra. The only thing I can think of is that because Mary was so close she would not. When I left I give her a. 1 tip and she told me "most customers tip. 2", but I was trying to communicate my displeasure. Anyway, I left there and immediately called Michelle. She got me right in and it was a great experience. Her place is very nice and clean (180 degrees from CM), I showered both before and after the massage. Her massage was great and on the flip asked if "he would like a massage too". I said yes and she got me of very quickly. Once she cleaned me up there was still time so she continued the massage. She let me slide my hands under her shirt and into her shorts. I would have tried to slide a finger under her panties but I came to quickly. I wish she was just a bit younger but I can not complain about the service. As I said before I was bummed about Mei Ling and do not think I will try her again.
I had to see her several time before she did.

CM0069
05-31-08, 15:29
I had to see her several time before she did.Does bother me when mary sits right there (across the hallway. 3 feet from your room. Open ceiling) during the session outside and getting the HJ, unless she thinks you may be *ahem* a heavy breather, she may opt not too mebe. I used to remember a few years back before I even had mei, (I got stuck with someone else) that mary would leave once the rooms got filled. 2 customers. After I am done I'd see mei standing outside and smile to her, after a few months I finally get to try her and got he everytime I saw her, massage seems to be getting better. I think she needs to get lessons in thai massage or something.

Kekehawaii
05-31-08, 16:47
Girl at Fantasia was very slim k-girl extremely cute. Believe her name was Miki. She starts with interesting massage, not sure if I liked it, but whe loves DATY and CBJ. Then ethusiastic cfs.She's no longer there according to Bebe. She recommended Jin instead or some jap/flip girl named Rosa. I ended up with Jin and she is much more enhanced than Miki. Miki has A cups and doesn't liked them to be licked, squeezed, rubbed or even touched. She didn't even allow DATY. Too many rules and just routine service. The place is kind of like Nirvana, but shower alone (no TS available even if you wanted one). Better off at Nirvana. The Miki there is 100 times better.

Kapalua
05-31-08, 17:42
I'm still kinda wet behind the ears on all of this but was wanting some feedback.
Here's my philosophy, developed over many years of experience. Always remember that you are the customer, your time is valuable, you've worked hard to earn your money, and there are many alternative ways for you to spend your money in the wide world of prostitution. So if one provider is unreliable and doesn't treat you with the respect that you deserve, just take your business elsewhere to someone who appreciates it.

Asian0255
05-31-08, 20:28
Anyway, I left there and immediately called Michelle. She got me right in and it was a great experience. Her place is very nice and clean (180 degrees from CM), I showered both before and after the massage. Her massage was great and on the flip asked if "he would like a massage too". I said yes and she got me of very quickly. Once she cleaned me up there was still time so she continued the massage. She let me slide my hands under her shirt and into her shorts. I would have tried to slide a finger under her panties but I came to quickly. I wish she was just a bit younger but I can not complain about the service. As I said before I was bummed about Mei Ling and do not think I will try her again.Got to love Michelle. I've only had good experiences with her. Real nice lady. Your right, her place is very neat and clean. I always feel real comfortable there.

Mongerboy
05-31-08, 20:47
Any 411 on the new place advertising under Young and Kalakaua in CL.

Ingwa
05-31-08, 20:57
I might not be the best judge of age, but no way was this girl in her 40's. and I'm definately not into older providers. Something is not right, don't know what and it doesn't matter but you can keep your health lesson to yourself.She sure looks like the Angie from the days when SS was a hot spot. And when I told the Mama I knew her a long time, she didn't deny it but simply smiled and giggled. I did not partake because I saw her too many times to count and was in the mood for someone new. But she is one of the few older providers I would even consider choosing. If it's not her and this girl is in her 20s, then it must be her daughter.

Dude, you should feel good about experiencing one of the classic all star providers. She is actually very sexual and she doesn't fake it. Those ugly faces she makes means she's totally into and it's not an expression of pain but of pleasure. One night she told me she loves eating pussy and ate almost all the Asian girls' pussys she has worked with.

I would ask you about her distinguishing features but I get the feeling you will just deny it just so you don't look like you're wrong.

Myster
05-31-08, 21:34
Had a session with Angie, 20s, be cup, cute, and new to the business. She tried massage on ts but was pretty lame. She said shes new and needs practice. In the room, she tried massage but that was lame also. But, she really gave it with effort. Cbj and mish to completion. She really gave my balls the cleaning with her tongue. As in previous post, she really seemed tight and seemed like she was hurting. I'm not very large but her pain seems legit.

Ingwa
05-31-08, 23:27
Had a session with Angie, 20s, be cup, cute, and new to the business. She tried massage on ts but was pretty lame. She said shes new and needs practice. In the room, she tried massage but that was lame also. But, she really gave it with effort. Cbj and mish to completion. She really gave my balls the cleaning with her tongue. As in previous post, she really seemed tight and seemed like she was hurting. I'm not very large but her pain seems legit.Well I guess that's 2-1. Maybe I'm wrong and its a different Angie. It's been a few months since I last saw her at Nirvana but it sure looks like her. The old Angie did give not give a great TS or massage but that girl could sure f.

Rastakid
06-01-08, 04:04
She's no longer there according to Bebe. She recommended Jin instead or some jap/flip girl named Rosa. I ended up with Jin and she is much more enhanced than Miki. Miki has A cups and doesn't liked them to be licked, squeezed, rubbed or even touched. She didn't even allow DATY. Too many rules and just routine service. The place is kind of like Nirvana, but shower alone (no TS available even if you wanted one). Better off at Nirvana. The Miki there is 100 times better.I appologize, for a errant report, should have noted it's been over a month since I last was there. I agree, I prefer the Miki at Nirvana for many reasons, but the one at Fantasia was smoking with her a-cups and she let me play with them and DATY when I was there. Also she was real tight and ethusiastic, so she got my praise. I do appologize for the forgetting to mention when I was there last.

Joe Som
06-01-08, 06:27
Does bother me when mary sits right there (across the hallway. 3 feet from your room. Open ceiling) during the session outside and getting the HJ, unless she thinks you may be *ahem* a heavy breather, she may opt not too mebe. I used to remember a few years back before I even had mei, (I got stuck with someone else) that mary would leave once the rooms got filled. 2 customers. After I am done I'd see mei standing outside and smile to her, after a few months I finally get to try her and got he everytime I saw her, massage seems to be getting better. I think she needs to get lessons in thai massage or something.
I always like Mei Ling's massage. That's why I saw her for awhile. She was nice, but I didn't like that she talked to the other girls. I didn't ask for HE, but she offered one session. It was okay. Also got from Jessica at CM. Jessica is now Yang at CC. She still offers HE.

UKnowMyName
06-01-08, 07:42
Hey guys. I'm still kinda wet behind the ears on all of this but was wanting some feedback.

What do you gents think?

Am I way off the mark here?I'd bet it was probably the shower thing. I've read a post from her before about hygiene.

I suppose that'd be important to me too but kinda hard to tell someone when you figure they should already know.

Kapalua
06-01-08, 14:40
I'd bet it was probably the shower thing. I've read a post from her before about hygiene.
On the other hand, it may have been because of unreliability by the provider. According to the customer's report, after the first session the provider sent an e-mail confirming the customer's next appointment, but the provider then failed to respond when the customer arrived for the appointment (wasting the customer's round-trip travel time plus the twenty minutes that the customer waited for her). The customer reports that he then "rebooked for that Saturday evening," but again received no response when he called to reconfirm the second appointment before driving to the other side of the island.

Assuming for the sake of discussion that the provider didn't want to see the customer because he refrained from showering before the first session, the provider shouldn't have accepted two subsequent appointments with the customer. The provider either could have politely informed the customer that a shower was required, or made a convenient excuse not to accept the two subsequent appointments.

Kapalua
06-01-08, 15:20
After a hard day, stop by to see Angela, J lady for sensual full body rub down
Interesting to see that Angela's advertisement has recently been changed. Previously the ad warned "Serious Only," which might be perceived as sounding somewhat unfriendly. Now the ad says "Angela's Relaxing Body Rub," which sounds more inviting. :)

Makana9
06-01-08, 15:42
Interesting to see that Angela's advertisement has recently been changed. Previously the ad warned "Serious Only," which might be perceived as sounding somewhat unfriendly. Now the ad says "Angela's Relaxing Body Rub," which sounds more inviting. :)Yeah, I know, I saw that too. She always had "Serious Only", and then before that (2all you ole mongerers), just her name.

I guess the RE mkt is really sucking (no pun intended) b/c she is taking in more clients than usual.

Saw her shopping and asked when I coming back (saw her a few weeks before I went on A BIZ trip to chicago, then LV).

Always had a special place for angela, since I have been seeing her well over 12+yrs.

Speaking of vegas, I know wrong thread, but if you got the $$$, see Xarliah, one hot spinner flip. You will thank me later.

Be safe

Kekehawaii
06-01-08, 17:53
I appologize, for a errant report, should have noted it's been over a month since I last was there. I agree, I prefer the Miki at Nirvana for many reasons, but the one at Fantasia was smoking with her a-cups and she let me play with them and DATY when I was there. Also she was real tight and ethusiastic, so she got my praise. I do appologize for the forgetting to mention when I was there last.No probs Rasta. Not sure why she was out of it when I was there. Probably because there was a couple of folks waiting and she was the only one there. Bebe kept knocking on the door so it was rushed. Mama was also upset because the other girls were late or not coming at all. I prefer ine bigger than an A cup so that was a turn off for me. Jin was pretty big, but not natural. Well, I'm all for TS so that place is not tops for me. Nirvana is the place to go.

Jap Boy
06-01-08, 23:37
Where's fantasia at?

Dave #2
06-01-08, 23:52
Went to Lavender the other day. Hooked up with young girl named Reyna. 20 year old chinese girl but looks more fillapino or hawaiian.

Does Lavender offer table-showers?

She offered no massage. Asked me to lad on my back and jumped right into CBJ. No kissing of any kind.

I;d say the service was average or below average. Only thing that made the trip worth it was that she was young and she have the look I really like. She did have great natural C cups but her stomach was a bit flabby. For those of you who care about ink, she did have a tattoo on either side of her waist.

I was hoping for a table-shower but I let the girl lead the session since I had never been here before.

Kapalua
06-02-08, 01:42
Where's fantasia at?
It's located in the downtown area at 1225 Alapai Street (set back from the Diamond Head side of the street), on the short driveway immediately mauka of Club Alapai Cafe. The location is mauka of South Beretania Street and makai of Kinau Street. The advertised phone number is 347-1037.

G3504
06-02-08, 05:30
After a night of drinking was feeling "in the mood" for some fun. Went to CC to see if I could get with Erica at Tokyo/Angel Relaxation. Parked and went to the door. Rang the bell about 5 times before giving up. This is the second time that this has happened. Left in disappointment and paid $3 for parking. Wasted money and still looking for some action I venture over to PT. Recalled the posts I've read in the past about Mimi. I walk in and there are 3 girls in the front area. Never tried Mimi before so I wasn't sure who I was looking for. MS come out and takes me to the room. Gave her the house fee and and ask for Mimi. In come this spinner type viet girl. Not too bad on the eyes with a decent body. She tells me to get comfortable and wait on the bed. She comes back in a couple of minutes and goes straight into the massage. A lot of hard and fast rubbing with a little of deep tissue. Not a great one, but I wasn't there for the massage. She tells me to flip and goes right for the BBBJ. I didn't even have to ask! She stops and asks if I'm ready. I tell her to continue with the BJ. She says to let her know when I'm ready to "take her". After a few more minutes I give her the signal and try for some DATY. She stops me real quick as to motion that it's too sensitive or something to that effect. So on goes the cover and we bang out a couple of positions. The whole time I'm thinking to myself "damn this all feels too rushed". After about 30 minutes I couldn't hold out any longer and let it rip. Tired, spent and still a little drunk I lay on the bed as she cleans up. I had to ask for a shower (which I usually get before anything happens). It's a very quick 5 minutes under the water with barely any soap. I'm just used to a decent TS to start things off. We go back to the room she dries me off and I get dressed. I had her the tip ($. 20) and she counts it. She said it was $. 50. I reluctantly give her the extra. 30. The only reason I held back the extra was that it was all too rushed. I walk out semi satisfied down $$. The usual night of AMP mongering. Don't think I'll be repeating with Mimi. Even though she has a nicer body compared to Erica, I enjoyed Erica's services way more.

Be safe and Happy mongering.

G35

Virtua Stick
06-02-08, 11:54
After a night of drinking was feeling "in the mood" for some fun. Went to CC to see if I could get with Erica at Tokyo/Angel Relaxation. Parked and went to the door. Rang the bell about 5 times before giving up. This is the second time that this has happened. Left in disappointment and paid $3 for parking. Wasted money and still looking for some action I venture over to PT. Recalled the posts I've read in the past about Mimi. I walk in and there are 3 girls in the front area. Never tried Mimi before so I wasn't sure who I was looking for. MS come out and takes me to the room. Gave her the house fee and and ask for Mimi. In come this spinner type viet girl. Not too bad on the eyes with a decent body. She tells me to get comfortable and wait on the bed. She comes back in a couple of minutes and goes straight into the massage. A lot of hard and fast rubbing with a little of deep tissue. Not a great one, but I wasn't there for the massage. She tells me to flip and goes right for the BBBJ. I didn't even have to ask! She stops and asks if I'm ready. I tell her to continue with the BJ. She says to let her know when I'm ready to "take her". After a few more minutes I give her the signal and try for some DATY. She stops me real quick as to motion that it's too sensitive or something to that effect. So on goes the cover and we bang out a couple of positions. The whole time I'm thinking to myself "damn this all feels too rushed". After about 30 minutes I couldn't hold out any longer and let it rip. Tired, spent and still a little drunk I lay on the bed as she cleans up. I had to ask for a shower (which I usually get before anything happens). It's a very quick 5 minutes under the water with barely any soap. I'm just used to a decent TS to start things off. We go back to the room she dries me off and I get dressed. I had her the tip ($. 20) and she counts it. She said it was $. 50. I reluctantly give her the extra. 30. The only reason I held back the extra was that it was all too rushed. I walk out semi satisfied down $$. The usual night of AMP mongering. Don't think I'll be repeating with Mimi. Even though she has a nicer body compared to Erica, I enjoyed Erica's services way more.

G35Just a word of caution G35,

There have been reports by at least 2 different mongers regarding this girl and that she has herpes. You can check them out yourself. The reports are in this thread and dated from 5/27 and 5/28. Glad you were covered for FS but you can still get whatever she has even with the covers esp if you were BBBJ as this can occur on the privates as well as around the privates including the scrotum and groin regions. Depending on what she's got, it can be either HSV I or HSVII or both either in the mouth or the puss. An internet search will get you better info but remember, outbreaks can occur and only be a couple of millimeters in size! Just to be sure, I'd talk to my doctor in about 10-14 days just to be sure. No soapbox preaching, just passing info you might have missed from the above dates.

VS

Simtiki
06-02-08, 14:09
Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone has tried Coco or Kimi from Lavender recently?

Ingwa
06-02-08, 15:38
After a night of drinking was feeling "in the mood" for some fun. Went to CC to see if I could get with Erica at Tokyo/Angel Relaxation. Parked and went to the door. Rang the bell about 5 times before giving up. Wasted money and still looking for some action I venture over to PT. Recalled the posts I've read in the past about Mimi. Never tried Mimi before so I wasn't sure who I was looking for. She comes back in a couple of minutes and goes straight into the massage. A lot of hard and fast rubbing with a little of deep tissue. . She tells me to flip and goes right for the BBBJ. I didn't even have to ask! . So on goes the cover and we bang out a couple of positions. The whole time I'm thinking to myself "damn this all feels too rushed". After about 30 minutes I couldn't hold out any longer and let it rip. Tired, spent and still a little drunk I lay on the bed as she cleans up. I had to ask for a shower (which I usually get before anything happens). It's a very quick 5 minutes under the water with barely any soap. I'm just used to a decent TS to start things off. We go back to the room she dries me off and I get dressed. I had her the tip ($. 20) and she counts it. She said it was $. 50. I reluctantly give her the extra. 30. The only reason I held back the extra was that it was all too rushed. I walk out semi satisfied down $$. The usual night of AMP mongering. Don't think I'll be repeating with Mimi. Even though she has a nicer body compared to Erica, I enjoyed Erica's services way more.

G35That girl has oral herpes and she is pissed off and she is out to infect as many guys as she can. Didn't it cross your mind why any girl would go BB with a drunk customer she saw for the first time? Plus as you said, she gave you rushed service. If she wanted you as a repeat customer by giving you BB she would not have rushed you. You should have taken your own advice. Go see your doctor ASAP so you can get a prescription for acyclovir so maybe the virus won't take.

Rotten Otto
06-02-08, 16:56

G35

I've noticed (from past posts any my own experiences) if the providers smell booze breath they want you to cum and go, because:

1. it'll take too long to resusitate the wet noodle
2. you might ask for something weird
3. they hate dealing with drunks (before and after).

That's why I go to the parlors before I go boozing. Then, if I hook up with a mediocre Ho', I have reasons to drink even more....Hic...

CM0069
06-02-08, 17:13
saw this ad awhile back in penysaver, called and its in CC, voice didnt sound thai..lol, I think this may be Sisi. Ad does resemble her previous style. Was hoping to hear if it was the hina, young j-girl but voice sounded older.

Crouchingtiger
06-02-08, 17:21
After a night of drinking was feeling "in the mood" for some fun. Went to CC to see if I could get with Erica at Tokyo/Angel Relaxation. Parked and went to the door. Rang the bell about 5 times before giving up. This is the second time that this has happened. Left in disappointment and paid $3 for parking. G35If they are busy, no one will answer the door. I have been there when the other girl steps out to go to the store or when both girls are working and essentially Erica is the mama san to. Sometimes she will answer, sometimes she won't. Same with phone calls. Why? Cause like you said, she provides good service and doesn't want her special time with the customer interupted. Although, she may answer and tell the customer to come back later. When she does, she has to start all over to build him back up to so that the volcanoe may erupt. You may be annoyed, but think of the guy and her hearing the bell or phone going off again and again.

I think it is best to call before going to park the car. Maybe park on the side street. If no one answers they are busy. The only good thing is erica is such a sweetheart that she won't count the minutes when this happens. I have had it like others have mentioned the session extend to 90 or so minutes, in some ways I like it, it means more time with her doing me for that little five to minutes of interuption and getting technically 15-20 minutes of bj and fs-haha.

As for mimi-that is her one draw back, after pounding her for 30 minutes she begins to push you to finish. If it wasn't for the bbbjcim or bbfscip she would be less appealing, but l think I'll pass now because of some concerns. She doesn't like DATY or dfk.

Crouchingtiger
06-02-08, 17:44
I've noticed (from past posts any my own experiences) if the providers smell booze breath they want you to cum and go, because:

1. it'll take too long to resusitate the wet noodle
2. you might ask for something weird
3. they hate dealing with drunks (before and after).

That's why I go to the parlors before I go boozing. Then, if I hook up with a mediocre Ho', I have reasons to drink even more....Hic...That is probably part of it, others just want to get it over with. I never drink its less enjoyable to me, but mimi is still that way. Think of it in their terms, if you had to do say six or eight girls. My jr gets sore trying to do it when I try to do it 4 times, gan you imagine the girls especially if one is getting pounded hard and by guys like Hinode's chagi or whatever. Of course I like to get my money's worth. That is why most times I like the mature providers cause they want you as a repeat. The young ones don't have the stamina. Especially when I want to be hj to he. Sometimes I like to just lie there and be played with for a long time, haha-sometimes I'll tell them lets see what you got, see if you can force me to finish. I like to do the deed as cloase as to one hour as I can. That's why I shower and prep myself before I go, to have more time, I have found that if you ts before the session it just eats at your play time. However when you do it at the end it doesn't. I'll do it till mamasan says times up if possible. After that, I still get asks if I want ts or they'll say okay lets go shower.

I think if you smell it is a turnoff for them too. After all we don't like providers with ashtray mouths right. The cleaner and pleasent you smell and the more presentable goes a long way, just as having Hinode's Chagi or knowing how to please the girl goes along way in the girl giving you extras or good service.

Rastakid
06-02-08, 19:56
Speaking of vegas, I know wrong thread, but if you got the $$$, see Xarliah, one hot spinner flip. You will thank me later.According to EROS Xarliah will be:
June 13th thru 27th - Maui (Kihei), Hawaii

$350 - One hour (If Pre-Booked by Email Only)
$400 - One hour

$600 - Two hours (If Pre-Booked by Email Only)
$700 - Two hours
Rates according to her website.

Myster
06-02-08, 20:59
Has anyone visited a Craigslist ad on Kalakaua and Makaloa? There's never a phone number listed. Any info is appreciated.

We are located at 1670 Kalakaua Ave/Makaloa Str. We provide with free customer parking, shower..I am 5'2", 120 lbs female therapist. I give a professional relaxing massage. No sexual requests please.

Ingwa
06-02-08, 22:56
Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone has tried Coco or Kimi from Lavender recently?I tried Kimi recently and it was only ok IMO. Pretty good body similar to Kelly's from Nirvana and Happiness fame but with rock hard tits. Pretty good shower but so so massage. Average FS and doesn't seem to get into it but I'm just average looking and middle aged so YMMV.

Dan1388
06-03-08, 00:08
Just a word of caution G35,

There have been reports by at least 2 different mongers regarding this girl and that she has herpes. You can check them out yourself. The reports are in this thread and dated from 5/27 and 5/28. Glad you were covered for FS but you can still get whatever she has even with the covers esp if you were BBBJ as this can occur on the privates as well as around the privates including the scrotum and groin regions. Depending on what she's got, it can be either HSV I or HSVII or both either in the mouth or the puss. An internet search will get you better info but remember, outbreaks can occur and only be a couple of millimeters in size! Just to be sure, I'd talk to my doctor in about 10-14 days just to be sure. No soapbox preaching, just passing info you might have missed from the above dates.

VSIf she does have hsv virus then he would have to wait for his body to produce antibodies for the Dr. To be able to detect anything and that usually takes about 6-8 weeks, unless he shows symptoms before that.

Hinode
06-03-08, 03:23
My jr gets sore trying to do it when I try to do it 4 times, gan you imagine the girls especially if one is getting pounded hard and by guys like Hinode's chagi or whatever.

The cleaner and pleasent you smell and the more presentable goes a long way, just as having Hinode's Chagi or knowing how to please the girl goes along way in the girl giving you extras or good service.

Im medium in age, above average in length, good in appearance, excellent in hygene. pathetic in drunkeness/sobriety.

I think the "good" in appearance goes a long way; I just recently read some other brother talking about seeing how providers have 60-70 year old mongers! As customers..

They see somebody like me (rare, like the J girl in an amp) and they treat me like royalty. I, too, adore the mature provider because most give the BBFS to me almost every time. I don't like young girls who rush.

After reading constant posts about Jean and her "no-touch" policy, when she let me fondle her breasts, and rub her snatch through her pants, I knew I had something special.

That was the beginning of the end. Thank you/Curse you, all you OG mongers!!

Hinode :cool:

Bench Warmer
06-03-08, 04:11
After a night of drinking was feeling "in the mood" for some fun. Went to CC to see if I could get with Erica at Tokyo/Angel Relaxation. Parked and went to the door. Rang the bell about 5 times before giving up. This is the second time that this has happened. Left in disappointment and paid $3 for parking.

I heard from a little birdie that someone among us had paid the house $ for two hours in advance and tipped $$$.70. This occurred on Friday night at about midnight. She made a valiant effort to make him finish but ended nearly breaking both her arms off trying to HJ him to completion. Poor dude. Must have been even more difficult with guys ringing the door bell and shaking the door.

Crouchingtiger
06-03-08, 04:31
After looking at pictures in the HK and China forums got real horney for the real thing.

Well, decided to try mina at Golden Massage, after I checked to see if Miko at CH was still gone or penny at CH was available, but they gave me the look like who am I talking about (inref to P), mama san tried to get me to see girl that greeted me at the door grabbed my hand and rubbed on her chest and began kissing it. I said next time.

Anyway, saw mina, she is on the chubby side, nice breast. Gave good massage, got CBJ, did 69, she desn't seem to be able to multi task very well (eat and be eaten at the same time), she would stop and moan and when I cranked it up she would try to squirm away. After three times of this, she had enoough and wanted me to do her, after cowgirl, jr got soft, couldn't get it up w/condom, took it off, she chided me not so supposed to do it w/o, but didn't stop me so went mish, then flat doggie. This is where I found out what you brothers were talking about pussy control. She was very wet and loose when I would go slow and easy, but whenever I began to rock and roll she began to moan and squeezing (and it felt real good), after feeling like the volcanoe wanted to go, would slow down and it became loose, then cranked it up again (and again she would squeeze and moan), after 15-20 minutes in this position, she wanted me to finish, I reminded her that there was no condom, and if she wanted me to finish in her, she said yes, so finished the job. Now would I repeat? Well, she didn't like kissing, or running my fingers thru the hair even. May try again just to see if can get bbbj and bbfs from start to finish. She is not a looker. Maybe if my other alternatives are not available. Standard .5+$.5

As for sizes well gentlemen, not to get side track-but one time I saw an article in Cosmopolitan that said <6"=small, 6<8=med, 8> big, so what are you Hinode? What's in your wallet?

StripedFashion
06-03-08, 04:32
I decided to see what the buzz was about tonight (Arigats to the gents that took their time to 411 me her info). She met me at the intercom, then on our way to her unit which so happens to be on the ground floor. By the time we got to her door, I was no longer interested.

So I bailed.

I'm not a looker who can justify my judgment on the appearance of others, but when you feel that *Tingling* its better to act accordingly to avoid further awkwardness. Luckily, she allowed me to excuse myself so I could get something from the car. In a matter of seconds, Ghandis!

In short, for me Yo Ko was a No Go. YMMV.

Still some *Tingling* in his blue-balled Ding-a-ling

StripedFashion

Crouchingtiger
06-03-08, 04:54
I heard from a little birdie that someone among us had paid the house $ for two hours in advance and tipped $$$.70. This occurred on Friday night at about midnight. She made a valiant effort to make him finish but ended nearly breaking both her arms off trying to HJ him to completion. Poor dude. Must have been even more difficult with guys ringing the door bell and shaking the door.For you to have that kind of info, the little birdie must have been erica herself-haha! I also assume that for her to have told you this you were the one bugging the poor guy with all the door ringing and shaking -haha. Yes?

I have done this on occasion, 2 hours, when I am horney-however, I'll pop more than once. Sometimes three times if I'm on good terms with the girl. If he paid $$$.70, then I hope he got multiple pops.

Un Holy
06-03-08, 05:26
Has anyone done her lately? Have not heard a peep out of any activity at Happiness.

Kamipulu
06-03-08, 06:05
Has anyone visited a Craigslist ad on Kalakaua and Makaloa? There's never a phone number listed. Any info is appreciated.

We are located at 1670 Kalakaua Ave/Makaloa Str. We provide with free customer parking, shower..I am 5'2", 120 lbs female therapist. I give a professional relaxing massage. No sexual requests please.

Just visited her last week Wednesday. Went back and forth with a few emails then setup a time. Once the appointment was set she gives out her digits. She has a parking stall at the back of the building. She'll have you park then walk to the front door where she will come down to meet you.

The studio apartment is bare. Just a few white sheets hung around a massage table. She has a computer in the room where I believe she spends her off time.

She offers up different lotions to choose from, scented and unscented. The guides you in between the hanging sheets where she asks you to disrobe.

The massage was strictly legit. No indication of extras. It was a nice medium pressure full body massage lasting just about an hour. I may return. Will be trying out others in the area in the coming weeks.

A shower was offered afterwards but I declined.

As far as her looks, she is probably in her mid to late forties, Chinese, very fit. Very attractive for her age.

Restless1728
06-03-08, 06:40
Yes, I saw Kelly for the 2nd time today, and I'm starting to think about her. I've bin with a lot of working girls, many more than a few times, but I never left thinking about them. She's almost too good, if you know what I mean.

Ingwa
06-03-08, 12:00
I use to believe that it was up to each person whether to go BB or not and each person whether provider or mongerer need to make up their own minds. I even allowed it a few times but decided the risk and anxiety created was not worth it. Thank God I have been tested twice since the last time and have come out clean. I intend to continue to make regular check-ups just to be safe.

But that being said, I believe it is time all for you guys who engage in BB with providers to re-examine your behavior. With the amount of girls who seem to provide it and the amount of mongerers who engage in it, the chances of an epidemic are virtually assured if this behavior among so many of you continues. The epidemic may already have started and many of you are probably infected with HSV II genital herpes but don't even know it. It may not cause you problems now but when you get older and your immune system weakens, you will be in for a lot of misery and pain. What's worse is if you have a SO because she will pay a far greater price with extremely painful pelvic imflammatory desease and urinary tract infections. And with herpes, the chances of contracting HIV increases significantly because of the open sores and fluids in the genital area.

One more thing, I have heard from many girls that some guys are actually trying to remove the condoms when the girls are not looking. I even recall a couple of posts on this and the WSG of guys who have said they tried to do that. This type of behavior that should not be tolerated even by men who engage in BB and they should be ostracized for it. The moderator should ban them from this site if they brag about it and the Mamas and owners should protect their girls and ban a mongerer from their establisment if one of their girls complain about it.

Ingwa
06-03-08, 12:30
As for sizes well gentlemen, not to get side track-but one time I saw an article in Cosmopolitan that said <6"=small, 6<8=med, 8> big, so what are you Hinode? What's in your wallet?Dude; the only guys who are supposed to be concerned with another man's johnny are gays.

Myster
06-03-08, 12:31
Thanks. Greatly appreciated. I'll have to think about it but report if I partake.

Hinode
06-03-08, 13:19
I use to believe that it was up to each person whether to go BB or not and each person whether provider or mongerer need to make up their own minds.

I even allowed it a few times.

This type of behavior that should not be tolerated even by men who engage in BB and they should be ostracized for it.

The moderator should ban them from this site if they brag about it and the Mamas and owners should protect their girls and ban a mongerer from their establisment if one of their girls complain about it.

This is a free country, and board. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. And quite frankly, I am tired of hearing you rant anti-BB. If you don't like it, simply block/ignore that said person's post instead of flaming the brothers who do engage in said service.

Stop drinking all that hater-ade.

Don't hate your fellow monger. Nobody made you God-- nor Moderator. We don't tell you how you go about your business, or how to spend your money. The women are out there to SERVICE men. If you are afraid of catching something, use your hand and stay home.

Hinode

Hinode
06-03-08, 13:27
(Mina at Golden) May try again just to see if can get bbbj and bbfs from start to finish. She is not a looker.

As for sizes well gentlemen, not to get side track-but one time I saw an article in Cosmopolitan that said <6"=small, 6<8=med, 8> big, so what are you Hinode? What's in your wallet?

One good bet to get on her good side is *cough* DON'T go and see her DRUNK..haha.

She will allow DATY for minutes upon end. I..dunno if that's fake noises or what, but being with her sober, like I said, I've never done her covered. Period. Please her with your tongue!

Does not allow kissing. Will bite, scratch, and claw you if you try intimate stuff. itai! arai! auwe! ow!

As far as size goes, Mr. Hidden Dragon..if 10 out of 10 AMP women say I have a "big chagi" well I'm going to believe 10 out of 10 women. (That's just a number, not an exact one. An expression.) Personally I think I am "a little above average" and I can't decipher your math in your post, but I'll have you know I don't go around measuring it every day nor do I go up to other brothers and discuss penis size. I might get a rear naked choke for saying something like that in an AMP!

Hinode :cool:

Buster50
06-03-08, 20:59
Dang bro, I had an appointment with her today, but had to cancel because my AMP friend wanted to go out and eat....When I told her maybe later in the afternoon she hung up on me. BTW clean out your PM files.....lol

I decided to see what the buzz was about tonight (Arigats to the gents that took their time to 411 me her info). She met me at the intercom, then on our way to her unit which so happens to be on the ground floor. By the time we got to her door, I was no longer interested.

So I bailed.

I'm not a looker who can justify my judgment on the appearance of others, but when you feel that *Tingling* its better to act accordingly to avoid further awkwardness. Luckily, she allowed me to excuse myself so I could get something from the car. In a matter of seconds, Ghandis!

StripedFashion

Member #3973
06-03-08, 22:05
That girl has oral herpes and she is pissed off and she is out to infect as many guys as she can....

Well, if Mimi has oral herpes (HSV-type I), she is no different than the vast majority of the population. Cold sores aka sun blister are very, very common.

Genital herpes (HSV-type 2) is much less common, but count on most long term providers to have been infected with it.

A condom reduces the risk of transmission, but only to some extent. Avoid Mimi's bbbj if she has visible blisters on her mouth. Thats is all you can do.

It is silly to suggest that she wants to infect others on purpose IMHO

Ingwa
06-03-08, 22:42
Don't hate your fellow monger. Nobody made you God-- nor Moderator. We don't tell you how you go about your business, or how to spend your money. The women are out there to SERVICE men. If you are afraid of catching something, use your hand and stay home.

HinodeI am just telling you all to re-examine your behaviors. With so many providers and mongerers engaging in BB now, it is just a matter of time before an epidemic occurs.

What I do hate is a$$.... who try slip to off the cover when the the girl is not looking. Then it becomes something not between consenting adults. Anybody who does that is committing rape.

Joe Wood
06-04-08, 04:30

So I bailed.

StripedFashionWas she hot or not...? decent?

G3504
06-04-08, 04:34
That's the one who's been posting on CL. Too bad you can look at old posts on CL since they'ev all been flagged and long gone. One was stationed at Pagoda and the other had a place near ward. Don't know if the same girls are still here, but Kris was at Pagoda and Jen Angel was at the Ward location. The most recent post I was able to catch on CL was from the same agency, but they were featuring this blonde spinner. She looked hot in the pic (if blondes are your thing)! That was some time last week. Hope this helps

G35

Whatever595
06-04-08, 08:46
I am just telling you all to re-examine your behaviors. With so many providers and mongerers engaging in BB now, it is just a matter of time before an epidemic occurs.

What I do hate is a$$.... who try slip to off the cover when the the girl is not looking. Then it becomes something not between consenting adults. Anybody who does that is committing rape.Who made you judge of all behaviors. Nobody wants to hear your shit. The girls well know of the risks they take and if they choose to engage in less than safe behaviors than thats thier choice. As for customers trying to take the cover off, you don't think this is something new? Yeah it probably happens, but if you are in the business, you should know how to handle it.

Rastakid
06-04-08, 10:45
That's the one who's been posting on CL. Too bad you can look at old posts on CL since they'ev all been flagged and long gone. One was stationed at Pagoda and the other had a place near ward. Don't know if the same girls are still here, but Kris was at Pagoda and Jen Angel was at the Ward location. The most recent post I was able to catch on CL was from the same agency, but they were featuring this blonde spinner. She looked hot in the pic (if blondes are your thing)! That was some time last week. Hope this helps

G35Pretty certain it was the same pair cause I remember the phone # being the same. Kris pictures are just copies of ads from the SF area, don't think they are real.

Myster
06-04-08, 12:37
I haven't seen any reports of a Thai massage on Kanunu so I thought I would partake. If you have had other reports, please PM me or share.

Craigslist ad: If you're looking for a good massage to make your day more relaxing and healthy, I offer Thai massage, Shiatsu, Deep tissue, Lomi Lomi, and swedish massage. I was trained in Thailand. In quiet and serene studio, conveniently located at 1560 Kanunu St, by Pagoda hotel and Don Quijiote, on the corner, about 5 minutes from Waikiki. From 7am - 9pm, Monday - Sunday, $50 per hour. PH : (808)271 8830

It is located in a residential apartment building. I think that is her residence as well. She posted her pics on Craigslist and thought she was a bit attractive. The massage was great IMO. She did some things that I've never experienced which was a balance act of stretching and massaging.

She is a very nice girl and somewhat attractive to boot. I may revisit for a LEGIT massage but I don't think there is play there. I didn't ask and neither did she.

Tiantain
06-04-08, 12:42
What I do hate is a$$.... who try slip to off the cover when the the girl is not looking. Then it becomes something not between consenting adults. Anybody who does that is committing rape.
Rape...I think you are taking it a little too far. Someone beeing an a$$.... trying to take off the cover, I totally agree with you. Someone that does that deserves to catch some type of STD.

Aaron Colt
06-04-08, 12:59
I am just telling you all to re-examine your behaviors. With so many providers and mongerers engaging in BB now, it is just a matter of time before an epidemic occurs.

You need a broader understanding of mongering.

STD's can be transmitted with the use of a condom. The practice of using a condom is not widely used in some parts of the world. Because Hawaii is a transient location and mongers seeking out the hobby wherever they visit, this hobby is very risky especially in Hawaii due to the large numbers of visitors visiting the islands from all over the world. If this risk is to uncomfortable for you, you should reconsider participating in this activity, and, like Hinode suggested, let your hands do the pleasuring.

Dan1388
06-04-08, 16:28
This is a free country, and board. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. And quite frankly, I am tired of hearing you rant anti-BB. If you don't like it, simply block/ignore that said person's post instead of flaming the brothers who do engage in said service.

Stop drinking all that hater-ade.

HinodeNo offense by any means but in your case ignorance is truly bliss.

like the saying goes.."never catch a falling knife"

Ron Weasley
06-04-08, 19:45
Myster,

Dude that girl in one of the pics is at an airport!!!! Looks like LE to me. I would stay away!

Crouchingtiger
06-04-08, 22:14
I hope this is not all because of me. I have never tried to sneak the cover off! I do it either in plain sight of the girl, or tell the girl I can't go on with the condom (because jr decided to go limp after 40 minutes of huff and puffing at mach 1) and can I do it natural, they will either tell me no or stop me, when that is the case I simply tell them finish it with a hand job. If they don't stop me, they will say make sure you pull out when it is time. Even when they don't, I let them know I am about to go and they will say ok, but I still double check, in you? There have been times when the rubber breaks and I have never met a girl that couldn't tell, in those scenarios they will either tell you to stop the action or do nothing, but still I'll say shoot it broke, can I keep going? They always respond yes don't stop and sometimes they will tell you just pull it out when it is time. They all know what they are doing, still I have never been, impolite always respectful. Still you don't what they will be willing to give you if you don't push for it.

Wulfen
06-04-08, 23:22
Had a similar experience, highly recommend her for a good deep tissue massage with some thai style stretches which feel like you're doing some crazy yoga pretzel moves under her power. For using her elbow and feet with finesse, I found her to be a great straight massage and well worth her asking price of 50/hr. If you want extras, she's not for you as she has a placard on the wall, stating in plain english " no sexual services offered, strictly massage. "

I have chronic pain in my shoulder and lower back, so sometimes those needs take precedence over the world of debauchery.

I haven't seen any reports of a Thai massage on Kanunu so I thought I would partake. If you have had other reports, please PM me or share.

Craigslist ad: If you're looking for a good massage to make your day more relaxing and healthy, I offer Thai massage, Shiatsu, Deep tissue, Lomi Lomi, and swedish massage. I was trained in Thailand. In quiet and serene studio, conveniently located at 1560 Kanunu St, by Pagoda hotel and Don Quijiote, on the corner, about 5 minutes from Waikiki. From 7am. 9pm, Monday. Sunday, $50 per hour. PH: (808)271 8830

It is located in a residential apartment building. I think that is her residence as well. She posted her pics on Craigslist and thought she was a bit attractive. The massage was great IMO. She did some things that I've never experienced which was a balance act of stretching and massaging.

She is a very nice girl and somewhat attractive to boot. I may revisit for a LEGIT massage but I don't think there is play there. I didn't ask and neither did she.

Member #3973
06-05-08, 00:37
Rape...I think you are taking it a little too far. Someone beeing an a$$.... trying to take off the cover, I totally agree with you. Someone that does that deserves to catch some type of STD.

I think Ingwa has hit it exactly on the spot. Taking off the cover without the girl noticing is a major violation of their trust and endangers their health. Guys who do that should be banned by all the providers.

In countries where prostitution is legal and condom use is persistent, it rate of HIV infections is negligible and other STD rates low. In areas where condom use is sporadic, HIV infection rates are much higher and STD rates are very high.

Joe Som
06-05-08, 06:22
Had a similar experience, highly recommend her for a good deep tissue massage with some thai style stretches which feel like you're doing some crazy yoga pretzel moves under her power. For using her elbow and feet with finesse, I found her to be a great straight massage and well worth her asking price of 50/hr. If you want extras, she's not for you as she has a placard on the wall, stating in plain english " no sexual services offered, strictly massage. "

I have chronic pain in my shoulder and lower back, so sometimes those needs take precedence over the world of debauchery.
Her massage is good. She used to advertise in Pennysaver as Anna's Massage. I didn't like that she didn't do the front. Everything else was good. she even gave me a bottle of water.