PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159]

Lknfrpssy
12-06-23, 13:57
Good choice on opting for the cover.

Quick text asking who was avail. MM or somebody responded right away and said Linda was avail so I went in and Linda greeted me. Linda comes over grabs my hand leads me into 1st room. We start making out like long lost lovers. Her DFK is top tier for me. She strips off her robe and I feast on her perfect natural Cs. She has me sit and lean back at edge of table with my hard cock right at her face and she starts with some great BLS and then on to an amazing deep throat. I'm a solid 7 inches and she engulf my dick all the way down her throat and even has her tongue flicker on my nut sack. I wish I was bigger because I think she can take a Huge cock down. It was so good I had her suck me a good 10/12 minutes alternating between my dick and balls. She asked me if I wanted to shoot my cum down her throat but I opted to have her put the Hat on and I gave her a good 5 min in Mish but with the lube, I felt her pussy to not be super tight. She asked me to fuck her doggy and the sight of me pounding her from behind in the mirror was enough for me to strip off the condom and plaster a couple solid ropes on her ass and small of her back. It felt so damm good! Thorough cleanup, more DFK. Afterwards she helps me get dressed and gets me a cold water a quick kiss and I was on my way. She said she leaves soon so hope you all get in and see her!..

Sam H
12-06-23, 17:38
Level of service and level of payment?

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/town/23111991.html

JohnWik
12-06-23, 20:54
Quick text asking who was avail. MM or somebody responded right away and said Linda was avail so I went in and Linda greeted me. Linda comes over grabs my hand leads me into 1st room. We start making out like long lost lovers. Her DFK is top tier for me. She strips off her robe and I feast on her perfect natural Cs. She has me sit and lean back at edge of table with my hard cock right at her face and she starts with some great BLS and then on to an amazing deep throat. I'm a solid 7 inches and she engulf my dick all the way down her throat and even has her tongue flicker on my nut sack. I wish I was bigger because I think she can take a Huge cock down. It was so good I had her suck me a good 10/12 minutes alternating between my dick and balls. She asked me if I wanted to shoot my cum down her throat but I opted to have her put the Hat on and I gave her a good 5 min in Mish but with the lube, I felt her pussy to not be super tight. She asked me to fuck her doggy and the sight of me pounding her from behind in the mirror was enough for me to strip off the condom and plaster a couple solid ropes on her ass and small of her back. It felt so damm good! Thorough cleanup, more DFK. Afterwards she helps me get dressed and gets me a cold water a quick kiss and I was on my way. She said she leaves soon so hope you all get in and see her!

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-makiki/23121597.htmlWow. Which Linda is this beauty queen?

White Lava
12-06-23, 21:28
Quick text asking who was avail. MM or somebody responded right away and said Linda was avail so I went in and Linda greeted me. Linda comes over grabs my hand leads me into 1st room. We start making out like long lost lovers. Her DFK is top tier for me. She strips off her robe and I feast on her perfect natural Cs. She has me sit and lean back at edge of table with my hard cock right at her face and she starts with some great BLS and then on to an amazing deep throat. I'm a solid 7 inches and she engulf my dick all the way down her throat and even has her tongue flicker on my nut sack. I wish I was bigger because I think she can take a Huge cock down. It was so good I had her suck me a good 10/12 minutes alternating between my dick and balls. She asked me if I wanted to shoot my cum down her throat but I opted to have her put the Hat on and I gave her a good 5 min in Mish but with the lube, I felt her pussy to not be super tight. She asked me to fuck her doggy and the sight of me pounding her from behind in the mirror was enough for me to strip off the condom and plaster a couple solid ropes on her ass and small of her back. It felt so damm good! Thorough cleanup, more DFK. Afterwards she helps me get dressed and gets me a cold water a quick kiss and I was on my way. She said she leaves soon so hope you all get in and see her!

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-makiki/23121597.htmlGee! Imagine that! So eloquent with only one post!

LastHurrah
12-08-23, 02:09
Gee! Imagine that! So eloquent with only one post!Took the words out of my. Mouth. Thought the same thing as I read his glowing review. Seems like he was talking about a completely different person. Hmmmn.

WhisperingEye
12-08-23, 02:53
Gee! Imagine that! So eloquent with only one post!Well there is another dude that posted a similar review for another chick in the therapists thread. If they are legit that's great. If they are not. Someone let me know. Haha. I wonder if I get dinged for this.

BScotti
12-08-23, 15:50
Gee! Imagine that! So eloquent with only one post!We were all newbies once and that first mongering experience is probably game changing. (hence the glowing review).

But most of us go to Linda for that PSE. Be it BBFS or Greek or MSOG.

This monger didn't go for any of those option, which is fine for a newbie, but it also seems a bit fishy.

The writing style seems too legit for a handler, so maybe a ghostwriter.

Guapo Marx
12-08-23, 19:48
Walk by on my way inside the building. Three cute women sitting inside. Frantically waving at me to come inside. Never recall hearing any great reviews. Will RTFF and maybe try them sometime.

Poi Dog
12-08-23, 22:23
Walk by on my way inside the building. Three cute women sitting inside. Frantically waving at me to come inside. Never recall hearing any great reviews. Will RTFF and maybe try them sometime.I go there occasionally and my experience with the place is mostly decent legit massage from anyone there, and there is the 1% chance that you may stumble upon one that will provide a HJ. Definitely YMMV for extras beyond the massage. As at other MPs, takes a few visits with the same masseuse to get to know their style and for them to learn what type of massage works best for you.

Stay safe gents!

Poi Dog.

ArtWater
12-09-23, 03:15
I spent hours RTFF and got a lot of information, but it was hard to get through it all and sort the bs from the useful and somewhat encrypted. Here's part 1 of my tour to cut to the nitty gritty and maybe save you some time. First thing you should know is always call and make an appointment. My experience so far isn't like others where you can just walk in, especially if there's someone in particular you'd like to see.

King's Massage.

Not too hard to find, S. King St. , number ends in 9393. Was told Monica & Mimi are on vacation, but Paula was available. Blonde, mature (40+), with manmade t&a. I found her attractive, but personality goes a long way with me. Very friendly, GFE type. I was directed to the shower, then back to the room where I waited while she showered. There was no talk of money or services at all, but being experienced, I just left 3 benji bills sitting on the table. When she came in, we just went right at it. I laid back and she went right to feeding me DATY, which I don't normally do, but it smelled and tasted fine so wth, I'll just rinse with echinacea / goldenseal right after. She returned the favor, then went CG, I assume it was BB, there was no talk of that, and it was a little dark. Either way it was what I wanted and felt great. After a number of positions, I finished inside. Then she gave me an outstanding massage. Overall was pretty awesome.

Blue Star.

It's hard to sort through the links & ads to find the right place & number for what you have in mind. I called # ending in 8833 and was told I had the wrong number, that I had reached Golden Hands and was redirected. But I knew the address I was going to, so I proceeded as planned: I saw the right number ending in 8520 just outside and called to request the popular Yoko. At the appointed time, Mama welcomed me in and led to room. Laid $$$ down. Yoko wasn't quite what I expected: mature (40+) and thick, but attractive enough, and again her attitude won me over, starting from the shower together. She gave me a tonguebath in all the right places, then offered me a cover, which I declined. From then we went through all the positions and I can see why some guys have mentioned anal. Her little butthole looked quite inviting in doggie, but I don't like to try it unless I'm rock hard. Finished inside. Had another incredible massage. Had another shower and was invited back. Again, no talk of money except that Mama was waiting for her cut before I laid it all down. Both King's and Blue Star, I would certainly repeat.

? Miaa.

# ending in 1128. There was a Miaa that got rave reviews "near chinatown walmart" for Greek and I mistakenly assumed BB was on the table, it was not. Kind of an awkward experience, in an office building on Bishop St. Near downtown. It was pretty much the opposite of Paula, which was a little crushing for me, incredible ass and full, natural boobs, could pass for late 20's, she was really cute, although thick. No kissing, little English, though signs were posted in the bathroom and the suite that made things somewhat clear. Was directed to the shower, then to lay down for massage. Massage was very good with lots of teasing, but felt like a little bit of an interview to screen me out. I passed. Was offered BBBJ or covered FS. FS was 220, no more, no less, pretty straight forward on that, and no mention of Greek, which was too bad because she had a great ass, but again, I wasn't all that solid, especially with a cover on. Not sure what the rave reviews were about, she didn't like being touched too much and got tired somewhat quickly in a few positions and finished with HJ. I wasn't sure when / where to set down the donation, so I just did it at the end after a shower.

I texted and called the jspa # ending 9375 but got no reply. I would love to see a j girl, preferably a slender one with some kind of chest and BB.

I would also like to see Maikiki Linda if I think I can get hard enough to handle her.

Any tips or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I may try the jspa number again or Lucky next. Would be happy to share more details with seniors in PM.

LastHurrah
12-09-23, 06:50
I spent hours RTFF and got a lot of information, but it was hard to get through it all and sort the bs from the useful and somewhat encrypted. Here's part 1 of my tour to cut to the nitty gritty and maybe save you some time. First thing you should know is always call and make an appointment. My experience so far isn't like others where you can just walk in, especially if there's someone in particular you'd like to see.

King's Massage.

Not too hard to find, S. King St. , number ends in 9393. Was told Monica & Mimi are on vacation, but Paula was available. Blonde, mature (40+), with manmade t&a. I found her attractive, but personality goes a long way with me. Very friendly, GFE type. I was directed to the shower, then back to the room where I waited while she showered. There was no talk of money or services at all, but being experienced, I just left 3 benji bills sitting on the table. When she came in, we just went right at it. I laid back and she went right to feeding me DATY, which I don't normally do, but it smelled and tasted fine so wth, I'll just rinse with echinacea / goldenseal right after. She returned the favor, then went CG, I assume it was BB, there was no talk of that, and it was a little dark. Either way it was what I wanted and felt great. After a number of positions, I finished inside. Then she gave me an outstanding massage. Overall was pretty awesome.

Blue Star.

It's hard to sort through the links & ads to find the right place & number for what you have in mind. I called # ending in 8833 and was told I had the wrong number, that I had reached Golden Hands and was redirected. But I knew the address I was going to, so I proceeded as planned: I saw the right number ending in 8520 just outside and called to request the popular Yoko. At the appointed time, Mama welcomed me in and led to room. Laid $$$ down. Yoko wasn't quite what I expected: mature (40+) and thick, but attractive enough, and again her attitude won me over, starting from the shower together. She gave me a tonguebath in all the right places, then offered me a cover, which I declined. From then we went through all the positions and I can see why some guys have mentioned anal. Her little butthole looked quite inviting in doggie, but I don't like to try it unless I'm rock hard. Finished inside. Had another incredible massage. Had another shower and was invited back. Again, no talk of money except that Mama was waiting for her cut before I laid it all down. Both King's and Blue Star, I would certainly repeat.

? Miaa.

# ending in 1128. There was a Miaa that got rave reviews "near chinatown walmart" for Greek and I mistakenly assumed BB was on the table, it was not. Kind of an awkward experience, in an office building on Bishop St. Near downtown. It was pretty much the opposite of Paula, which was a little crushing for me, incredible ass and full, natural boobs, could pass for late 20's, she was really cute, although thick. No kissing, little English, though signs were posted in the bathroom and the suite that made things somewhat clear. Was directed to the shower, then to lay down for massage. Massage was very good with lots of teasing, but felt like a little bit of an interview to screen me out. I passed. Was offered BBBJ or covered FS. FS was 220, no more, no less, pretty straight forward on that, and no mention of Greek, which was too bad because she had a great ass, but again, I wasn't all that solid, especially with a cover on. Not sure what the rave reviews were about, she didn't like being touched too much and got tired somewhat quickly in a few positions and finished with HJ. I wasn't sure when / where to set down the donation, so I just did it at the end after a shower.

I texted and called the jspa # ending 9375 but got no reply. I would love to see a j girl, preferably a slender one with some kind of chest and BB.

I would also like to see Maikiki Linda if I think I can get hard enough to handle her.

Any tips or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I may try the jspa number again or Lucky next. Would be happy to share more details with seniors in PM.Props to you. Excellent post on your adventures! Enjoyed reading your adventures in detail. Great job.

Paula is an excellent choice. Always gives great service.

Yoko is one of my favorites. Not a beauty queen and little thick but her service is 10 plus.

Miaa hit or miss. Depends how she's feeling that day. Anal is okay but nothing special. Yoko is the anal queen.

Try Linda for great do anything service. She's MILF and and looking.

Good luck!!

Redneck 1
12-09-23, 07:12
Amateur Visitor's GuideThanks for the time and effort you put into this detailed and interesting report.

SpaSessions808
12-10-23, 21:31
Recently returned from a long trip to Cali and japan.

Saw Ai first as miyu wasn't available the time I wanted as I was nearby. She's a little older Japanese but her service is top I would repeat.

Miyu I got to see afterwards same day she is younger Japanese and since I already saw Ai it took me awhile but no complaints from her. She said she will be gone before Christmas.

The rotation right now is decent and better than old Chinese ones LOL.

SpaSessions808
12-10-23, 21:33
Saw vivian.

She's a little older Chinese but service and skills are top. Shower BBBJ preview and cim. Body is firm and she works out. But you can tell she's done some facial work and is older.

Would repeat.

OtisLeroy
12-11-23, 01:25
Wow. Which Linda is this beauty queen?Chinese mature lady. Not young, but very sexy. Her service was very good, which made me very satisfied. The one who can do everything for you, as long as you want (BBFS and Greek) Number one thing about her is you can tell that she loves pleasing. Just let her go at her own pace and she will impress. Made me squeal like a piglet. I will return to her.

Loveasianhi
12-11-23, 02:54
Yuki. King St.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/king-st/23117831.html

Yuki on S. King St. Per bedpage ad, says she is Japanese. First impression when meeting her is she is not Japanese. When I asked her where in Japan she is from, she said Osaka, so I asked her about food that all Osaka people would know and maybe other girls from other parts of Japan would know also, she could not understand about food from Osaka. Service, BBBJ, daty, no FIV, covered. She seems more Chinese than Japanese, YMMV.

Waerqw
12-12-23, 07:06
Yuki. King St.

Yuki on S. King St. Per bedpage ad, says she is Japanese. First impression when meeting her is she is not Japanese. When I asked her where in Japan she is from, she said Osaka, so I asked her about food that all Osaka people would know and maybe other girls from other parts of Japan would know also, she could not understand about food from Osaka. Service, BBBJ, daty, no FIV, covered. She seems more Chinese than Japanese, YMMV.I got bare for 3. BBBJ was weak, but she was very tight downstairs. No MSOG unfortunately.

Licentious
12-12-23, 14:36
I got bare for 3. BBBJ was weak, but she was very tight downstairs. No MSOG unfortunately.You got BBFS?

Or just BBBJ?

Sum Yung Gui
12-12-23, 15:20
Does anyone have any information on this one?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/23125693.html

Thanks!

Kukui Street
12-15-23, 22:25
Yuki. King St.

Yuki on S. King St. Per bedpage ad, says she is Japanese. First impression when meeting her is she is not Japanese. When I asked her where in Japan she is from, she said Osaka, so I asked her about food that all Osaka people would know and maybe other girls from other parts of Japan would know also, she could not understand about food from Osaka. Service, BBBJ, daty, no FIV, covered. She seems more Chinese than Japanese, YMMV.Is this behind Panda restaurant on S. King St. ? I thought all the MP's shut down. What room number and floor?

Abstinencen
12-16-23, 08:03
Quick text asking who was avail. MM or somebody responded right away and said Linda was avail so I went in and Linda greeted me. Linda comes over grabs my hand leads me into 1st room. We start making out like long lost lovers. Her DFK is top tier for me. She strips off her robe and I feast on her perfect natural Cs. She has me sit and lean back at edge of table with my hard cock right at her face and she starts with some great BLS and then on to an amazing deep throat. I'm a solid 7 inches and she engulf my dick all the way down her throat and even has her tongue flicker on my nut sack. I wish I was bigger because I think she can take a Huge cock down. It was so good I had her suck me a good 10/12 minutes alternating between my dick and balls. She asked me if I wanted to shoot my cum down her throat but I opted to have her put the Hat on and I gave her a good 5 min in Mish but with the lube, I felt her pussy to not be super tight. She asked me to fuck her doggy and the sight of me pounding her from behind in the mirror was enough for me to strip off the condom and plaster a couple solid ropes on her ass and small of her back. It felt so damm good! Thorough cleanup, more DFK. Afterwards she helps me get dressed and gets me a cold water a quick kiss and I was on my way.If you've seen her before, you already know, but she's one of a kind because of her amazing passionate service.

Looks:

-Linda has darker hair than before, it looks great.

-She is small, and thin, but fit.

-Her shapely c-cup tits are perfect.

-She has a doe-like look on her face that drives me crazy.

Service.

-She's got an amazing BBBJ. Tongue all over everywhere, plenty of attention to the balls too. Her blowjob is not too soft like some girls, you can feel this one. Love it.

-Easy to run through every position with her. Me on top, doggy, cowgirl, Asian Cowgirl. It's almost impossible to resist blowing my load when she gets into a good rhythm.

-Finally, I think if she's clicking with you, the passion is unbelievable. Can't wait to see her again. 1 hr $$.

Handsome111
12-16-23, 21:14
If you've seen her before, you already know, but she's one of a kind because of her amazing passionate service.

Looks:

Service.

-She's got an amazing BBBJ. Tongue all over everywhere, plenty of attention to the balls too. Her blowjob is not too soft like some girls, you can feel this one. Love it.

-Easy to run through every position with her. Me on top, doggy, cowgirl, Asian Cowgirl. It's almost impossible to resist blowing my load when she gets into a good rhythm.

-Finally, I think if she's clicking with you, the passion is unbelievable. Can't wait to see her again. 1 hr $$.Can you tell us which spa this is thanks.

LastHurrah
12-16-23, 21:46
Can you tell us which spa this is thanks.I would like know too which Spa this Linda is working.

Thanks.

White Lava
12-16-23, 23:15
Can you tell us which spa this is thanks.It's not a spa, it's an apartment!

OldMan5555
12-17-23, 06:23
If you've seen her before, you already know, but she's one of a kind because of her amazing passionate service.

Looks:

Service.

-Finally, I think if she's clicking with you, the passion is unbelievable. Can't wait to see her again. 1 hr $$.Is this Linda / Bella from Lemon? You got me little confused as this description is not Makiki Linda.

Abstinencen
12-20-23, 22:32
Can you tell us which spa this is thanks.Liholiho street.

Makiki area.

Yama6
12-21-23, 21:44
Is this Linda / Bella from Lemon? You got me little confused as this description is not Makiki Linda.I"ll answer a couple questions for different posts:

The Makiki Street location is in the upper level of a condo with guest parking on the 4th floor.

I don't think this Linda worked in other massage establishments.

Now for a few questions from me:

Any younger girls at this Makiki location or will you be sent to another location?

How's the price at other locations. All holes 2 X available and everything is on the menu? $200 too?

Anything on Lucky? All holes 2 X available and everything is on the menu? How much? Short time? How much?

I am sure your answers will help many looking for great service at a reasonable price.

ZaddyMan96
12-22-23, 01:19
I"ll answer a couple questions for different posts:

The Makiki Street location is in the upper level of a condo with guest parking on the 4th floor.

I don't think this Linda worked in other massage establishments.

Now for a few questions from me:

Any younger girls at this Makiki location or will you be sent to another location?

How's the price at other locations. All holes 2 X available and everything is on the menu? $200 too?

Anything on Lucky? All holes 2 X available and everything is on the menu? How much? Short time? How much?

I am sure your answers will help many looking for great service at a reasonable price.I frequent this location and almost everything he said just doesn't happen here. She doesn't speak English, communication through app, it is also no longer in the same Makiki location. It is all holes BBFS for 200 for the older lady, but not the same for the young girl. Neither of them can take a pounding or a nice boto.

Yama6
12-23-23, 21:03
Will call to make an arrangement later in the afternoon or sometime after Christmas for a last fling before New Years! Hope to have a great time with her again. As for Cindy, I'll put her on hold until I read more positive posting on her. She should not be a "clock watcher" and "short time" clients. 220 is fair but not short timing.

Businessman69
12-26-23, 05:58
Finally coming back home and I'm curious if there's any bigger booty providers anymore! During my day we had Jordan, Muni, Nara, and Dani! The good ol days. Looks like plenty spa closed down too. Any of you mongers get the scoop? Looking for any provider with an ass! Feel free to pm too. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Much mahalos in advance!

-BM69.

ButtBandit
12-26-23, 12:23
Facebook picture.

SurfRider808
12-26-23, 18:06
Facebook picture.That's her like 20 years ago.

Shima44
12-27-23, 02:08
Finally coming back home and I'm curious if there's any bigger booty providers anymore! During my day we had Jordan, Muni, Nara, and Dani! The good ol days. Looks like plenty spa closed down too. Any of you mongers get the scoop? Looking for any provider with an ass! Feel free to pm too. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Much mahalos in advance!

-BM69.Clear Your inbox.

SamFisher808
12-27-23, 08:04

-BM69.Your inbox is full I can't message you.

OtisLeroy
12-27-23, 08:53
Facebook picture.Linda was the Asian girl that I got to fuck with at this place, she had a nice body all around and most importantly. She was a great fuck.

My favorite was definitely when we were fucking doggy style, she moved her ass pretty good so it was only a matter of time before I popped, she had to clean that cum off but that was alright, very recommended girl.

Businessman69
12-27-23, 13:55
Wow had no idea it was back up! Ready when you are!

Mahalo.

-BM69.

Shima44
12-27-23, 14:46
Wow had no idea it was back up! Ready when you are!

Mahalo.

-BM69.Okay. DM has been sent.

JerkOff808
12-28-23, 11:56
Facebook picture.Got a link to ad or contact?

ReallyOldGuy
12-29-23, 14:12
Rog wants to start the new year different. Who are the tall providers at AMPs? Tia.

Honolulu Yobo
12-29-23, 20:15
What do you consider tall?

Snow is 66", Julie is 69" Paula is 67" or is that too tall?

Rog wants to start the new year different. Who are the tall providers at AMPs? Tia.

ReallyOldGuy
12-29-23, 23:06
What do you consider tall?

Snow is 66", Julie is 69" Paula is 67" or is that too tall?Snow and paula are about my height. Julie is taller than me, but I read that she has all kind of rules. True or not? I'm considering amy, who advertized as an escort and claimed to be 6'. Someone posted that she was seen walking the streets downtown and was about 5'10". Anybody got her number and las?

ButtBandit
12-30-23, 12:24
Got a link to ad or contact?https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-makiki/23135095.html

She does have another number and sometimes works with younger ladies.

MakaKiller
12-30-23, 15:25
Rog wants to start the new year different. Who are the tall providers at AMPs? Tia.Paula, Paula, Paula. Of course they tend to be nearly all the same height lying down. Enjoy and Stay Safe.

Guapo Marx
12-30-23, 15:36
I saw some adds for a place in the 1000 block of Pensacola on Mojovillage. I haven't been. I appears from the ad its probably full service. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23105796.html.

The sign said some something like Thai Sawan. I prefer not to go to full service parlors. Don't want to feel compelled to get to personal particularly if I'm not attracted to my MT. We all know, once you are there you give in and then regret it later.

Another ad is for one on Liliha St. Thats a long street and I wonder if its in a store front, house, or apartment. https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/%ef%b8%8f-relaxing-massage-%ef%b8%8f-real1%ef%b8%8f%e2%83%a30%ef%b8%8f%e2%83%a30%ef%b8%8f%e2%83%a3_374171.

JerkOff808
12-31-23, 11:24
Thanks for the info.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-makiki/23135095.html

She does have another number and sometimes works with younger ladies.

LahainaBoy
01-03-24, 01:41
On university just off king. Kinda sketchy building and room with no sign or anything. Greeted in undies. Very nice short Asian with killer bod. Quick shower then off to the races. She asked 1st thing what I want. Told her and she quoted tip. Little different tip and the deed first then a pretty decent massage for remaining time. 60 house and 2 bills tip. Will definitely repeat if still there next time I'm on oahu. Vegas # so might just be passing through.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/honolulu-oahu/female-escorts/asian/privateasia-massage-waikiki/122034082240

OtisLeroy
01-03-24, 08:15
Sweet lady. Always gives me a big hug and asks where I've been and why don't I come to see her more often. Anyway. I walk in and get undressed onto the bed in the room. She starts out with a nice BBBJ to get me going. Next thing I know we move on to 69 for about 10 minutes. After I get her going and her pussy all wet which was nice and clean by the way I tell her I'm ready to boom boom. This is my 4th time here. We started off Missionary at first, and that pussy was reasonably tight for someone who does this for work, and she is a nice lady. Just the way I like them. We then moved on to doggy for another 10 minutes or so. Right before I came, I pulled out ripped the condom off and finished on her tits.

Shima44
01-03-24, 13:33
On university just off king. Kinda sketchy building and room with no sign or anything. Greeted in undies. Very nice short Asian with killer bod. Quick shower then off to the races. She asked 1st thing what I want. Told her and she quoted tip. Little different tip and the deed first then a pretty decent massage for remaining time. 60 house and 2 bills tip. Will definitely repeat if still there next time I'm on oahu. Vegas # so might just be passing through.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/honolulu-oahu/female-escorts/asian/privateasia-massage-waikiki/122034082240Pics real or fake?

Maruchan
01-03-24, 15:51
Sweet lady. Always gives me a big hug and asks where I've been and why don't I come to see her more often. Anyway. I walk in and get undressed onto the bed in the room. She starts out with a nice BBBJ to get me going. Next thing I know we move on to 69 for about 10 minutes. After I get her going and her pussy all wet which was nice and clean by the way I tell her I'm ready to boom boom. This is my 4th time here. We started off Missionary at first, and that pussy was reasonably tight for someone who does this for work, and she is a nice lady. Just the way I like them. We then moved on to doggy for another 10 minutes or so. Right before I came, I pulled out ripped the condom off and finished on her tits.What mp was this at?

WhisperingEye
01-03-24, 18:11

https://skipthegames.com/posts/honolulu-oahu/female-escorts/asian/privateasia-massage-waikiki/122034082240Isn't this lisa?

LahainaBoy
01-03-24, 20:31
Pics real or fake?Fake or just different girl working when I went. Actually was younger and better looking. But only a handful size natural rack which I prefer anyway.

Shima44
01-03-24, 21:58
Fake or just different girl working when I went. Actually was younger and better looking. But only a handful size natural rack which I prefer anyway.Okay got it. Thanks. I like the photo with the Bush LOL.

TrialnError
01-04-24, 00:07
What mp was this at?Looks like Linda formerly known as ankle bracelet girl.

Maruchan
01-04-24, 00:10
Looks like Linda formerly known as ankle bracelet girl.Oh I thought she was an indie, did not know she was at an mp.

GetItWomen
01-05-24, 01:53
Took a break for a wile, was trying to be a good boy. Can't do it anymore, so looking for a little help from the boys. Things seem to have changed quite a bit in the last couple and not for the better. Would appreciate any help you got to help me jump back in. I am sure it's not as bad as it seems, just got to know the right people to ask. Look forward to being active on the board again. Your DMs are appreciated TIA.

OtisLeroy
01-07-24, 08:29
What mp was this at?Linda in Liholiho street Makiki.

Was blown away by how sexy she looked. A little anime cutie pie with a perfect **** attitude. She was great. I really enjoyed her demeanor, very open and also a bit noisy, and not in a bad way, she moaned and talked dirty, really enhanced the experience. Highly recommended.

StateFarmerzz
01-09-24, 12:01
Linda in Liholiho street Makiki.

Was blown away by how sexy she looked. A little anime cutie pie with a perfect **** attitude. She was great. I really enjoyed her demeanor, very open and also a bit noisy, and not in a bad way, she moaned and talked dirty, really enhanced the experience. Highly recommended.Thanks Linda. I mean Otis. Sorry about the confusion, OtisLeroy.

KinkyJiji
01-10-24, 03:34
Oh I thought she was an indie, did not know she was at an mp.You're right. Linda works indy. Never worked at MP. Seen her many times at same place. The other guy is writing total BS.

KinkyJiji
01-10-24, 03:36
Thanks Linda. I mean Otis. Sorry about the confusion, OtisLeroy.Me thinks this guy is AI writing chatgpt.

Hunt638
01-10-24, 18:59
Famous mama is working,Bebe was the provider for me today, and she is super beautiful professional wrestler from China, 5 feet six, tall, £108.00 percent, body fat long leg long hair, beautiful face perfect teeth she looks runway model to me but I'm 55 however good service everything was GE except I had to wear a cover when doing doggy and missionary style. BBB J is okay 69 okay nice ass, yes they have table shower. This girl is beautiful to look at and tight pussy and she will give you a table shower so I recommend it and everyone knows the famous mama that works there. I'm not saying any names today but it's location is on King Street. There will be an ad on Mojo Village and soon bedpage, bebe can be found on webpage now, so yes I would 100% repeat it standard damage house fee 60 tipping girl standard rates as normal very happy nice spinner girl long legged runway model style size B tits, no tits, but I like her legs and ass, a little bit of hair on her pussy, but it's real good, and she has a good positive positive attitude, the last four digits are 2968 for the phone number for your appointment. You can check it out on Bed page.

Craps
01-10-24, 22:46
Famous mama is working,Bebe was the provider for me today, and she is super beautiful professional wrestler from China, 5 feet six, tall, 108.00 percent, body fat long leg long hair, beautiful face perfect teeth she looks runway model to me but I'm 55 however good service everything was GE except I had to wear a cover when doing doggy and missionary style. BBB J is okay 69 okay nice ass, yes they have table shower. This girl is beautiful to look at and tight pussy and she will give you a table shower so I recommend it and everyone knows the famous mama that works there. I'm not saying any names today but its location is on King Street. There will be an ad on Mojo Village and soon bedpage, bebe can be found on webpage now, so yes I would 100% repeat it standard damage house fee 60 tipping girl standard rates as normal very happy nice spinner girl long legged runway model style size B tits, no tits, but I like her legs and ass, a little bit of hair on her pussy, but it's real good, and she has a good positive positive attitude, the last four digits are 2968 for the phone number for your appointment. You can check it out on Bed page.Whos the famous mama pm ok. Thanks.

Stangman808
01-10-24, 22:52
Famous mama is working,Bebe was the provider for me today, and she is super beautiful professional wrestler from China, 5 feet six, tall, 108.00 percent, body fat long leg long hair, beautiful face perfect teeth she looks runway model to me but I'm 55 however good service everything was GE except I had to wear a cover when doing doggy and missionary style. BBB J is okay 69 okay nice ass, yes they have table shower. This girl is beautiful to look at and tight pussy and she will give you a table shower so I recommend it and everyone knows the famous mama that works there. I'm not saying any names today but it's location is on King Street. There will be an ad on Mojo Village and soon bedpage, bebe can be found on webpage now, so yes I would 100% repeat it standard damage house fee 60 tipping girl standard rates as normal very happy nice spinner girl long legged runway model style size B tits, no tits, but I like her legs and ass, a little bit of hair on her pussy, but it's real good, and she has a good positive positive attitude, the last four digits are 2968 for the phone number for your appointment. You can check it out on Bed page.Based on the last 4 digits of the phone number in this post, I believe this is the ad on Bedpage.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/s-king-st/23143066.html

Fun2016
01-11-24, 03:08
Famous mama is working,Bebe was the provider for me today, and she is super beautiful professional wrestler from China, 5 feet six, tall, 108.00 percent, body fat long leg long hair, beautiful face perfect teeth she looks runway model to me but I'm 55 however good service everything was GE except I had to wear a cover when doing doggy and missionary style. BBB J is okay 69 okay nice ass, yes they have table shower. This girl is beautiful to look at and tight pussy and she will give you a table shower so I recommend it and everyone knows the famous mama that works there. I'm not saying any names today but it's location is on King Street. There will be an ad on Mojo Village and soon bedpage, bebe can be found on webpage now, so yes I would 100% repeat it standard damage house fee 60 tipping girl standard rates as normal very happy nice spinner girl long legged runway model style size B tits, no tits, but I like her legs and ass, a little bit of hair on her pussy, but it's real good, and she has a good positive positive attitude, the last four digits are 2968 for the phone number for your appointment. You can check it out on Bed page.Is that the real pic of Bebe? Thanks.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/s-king-st/23143066.html

MongerHalic
01-11-24, 21:05
Yeah, I took a visit to see Anna, well worth the trip and kala. Mama makes sure service is good, not sure if there's a money back guarantee but mama has been in the business long enough to know quality girls with good service equals lots of kala. Keep this number in your phone as I a, sure there will be changes to the lineup.

Jjjne
01-12-24, 02:46
I'm looking for AMP or indie where parking and entrance is very discreet. Does anyone have any suggestions? It can be storefront or apt. I'm looking for the least amount of interaction with anyone other than the girl I'm seeing. Best so far was old Sunflower when they were in cc. But even at cc there were tons people all around the parking, lobby, and elevator. Mahalo.

TLinks
01-12-24, 13:45
I'm looking for AMP or indie where parking and entrance is very discreet. Does anyone have any suggestions? It can be storefront or apt. I'm looking for the least amount of interaction with anyone other than the girl I'm seeing. Best so far was old Sunflower when they were in cc. But even at cc there were tons people all around the parking, lobby, and elevator. Mahalo.Be aware, the new Sunflower has tons of cameras.

Hard808
01-12-24, 15:11
I am ok with the entrance to SF2. 0.

I'm looking for AMP or indie where parking and entrance is very discreet. Does anyone have any suggestions? It can be storefront or apt. I'm looking for the least amount of interaction with anyone other than the girl I'm seeing. Best so far was old Sunflower when they were in cc. But even at cc there were tons people all around the parking, lobby, and elevator. Mahalo.

ReallyOldGuy
01-12-24, 16:25
Yeah, I took a visit to see Anna, well worth the trip and kala. Mama makes sure service is good, not sure if there's a money back guarantee but mama has been in the business long enough to know quality girls with good service equals lots of kala. Keep this number in your phone as I a, sure there will be changes to the lineup.Does this place have an official name or wants to stay down low to avoid scrutiny?

Shima44
01-12-24, 17:35
I'm looking for AMP or indie where parking and entrance is very discreet. Does anyone have any suggestions? It can be storefront or apt. I'm looking for the least amount of interaction with anyone other than the girl I'm seeing. Best so far was old Sunflower when they were in cc. But even at cc there were tons people all around the parking, lobby, and elevator. Mahalo.Just wear a hat & a mask LOL.

KalaniKoa
01-12-24, 18:05
Yeah, I took a visit to see Anna, well worth the trip and kala. Mama makes sure service is good, not sure if there's a money back guarantee but mama has been in the business long enough to know quality girls with good service equals lots of kala. Keep this number in your phone as I a, sure there will be changes to the lineup.What's the current HF and Tip here?

Thanks KK.

ToniMulato
01-12-24, 21:56
How much is the total ballpark figure in this place?

Mongers PM me also please.

Honolulu Yobo
01-13-24, 00:56
It's the same as the otherChinese places.

How much is the total ballpark figure in this place?

Mongers PM me also please..

Maruchan
01-13-24, 14:08
Don't recall being to a Chinese place.

What is the normal rate for that?

Lucky808
01-13-24, 16:31
Don't recall being to a Chinese place.

What is the normal rate for that?Bring 340.

Lucky808
01-13-24, 16:32
Bring 340.+ 160 if she agrees to BBFS.

EchoProof
01-13-24, 16:55
Never been to SF 2. 0. Need 411 help on its location and damage.

Mongers please PM. Thanks in advance and much appreciated.

Yeah, I took a visit to see Anna, well worth the trip and kala. Mama makes sure service is good, not sure if there's a money back guarantee but mama has been in the business long enough to know quality girls with good service equals lots of kala. Keep this number in your phone as I a, sure there will be changes to the lineup.

TLinks
01-13-24, 22:20
It's the same as the otherChinese places.

.The regular girls are 200 for 300 Xiaoqin will have take you back to 419.

Milby
01-13-24, 22:51
Get used to these prices. At the newer locations with quality younger girls, it's a minimum 300/ hour. If you want to haggle then stick to the 200 standard granny. One girl I've been seeing regularly (because she's absolutely amazing in every way) says she can easily make 400+/ hour on the mainland. She's appalled at the lower prices that are charged here in Hawaii (especially considering the services Hawaii Mongers demand). Bottom line. If you want quality, then expect to pay higher. Long gone are the days where you can have a session with a beautiful young girl for 200/ hour.

+ 160 if she agrees to BBFS.

Maruchan
01-13-24, 23:30
Bring 340.Thanks, that helps.

TLinks
01-13-24, 23:40
Thanks, that helps.You can also see xiaoqin at 419 but she wants 500.

Handsome111
01-14-24, 02:11
Get used to these prices. At the newer locations with quality younger girls, it's a minimum 300/ hour. If you want to haggle then stick to the 200 standard granny. One girl I've been seeing regularly (because she's absolutely amazing in every way) says she can easily make 400+/ hour on the mainland. She's appalled at the lower prices that are charged here in Hawaii (especially considering the services Hawaii Mongers demand). Bottom line. If you want quality, then expect to pay higher. Long gone are the days where you can have a session with a beautiful young girl for 200/ hour.We don't need these bitches over here get plenty girls can bang for $$. RT

Blake123
01-14-24, 07:36
Get used to these prices. At the newer locations with quality younger girls, it's a minimum 300/ hour. If you want to haggle then stick to the 200 standard granny. One girl I've been seeing regularly (because she's absolutely amazing in every way) says she can easily make 400+/ hour on the mainland. She's appalled at the lower prices that are charged here in Hawaii (especially considering the services Hawaii Mongers demand). Bottom line. If you want quality, then expect to pay higher. Long gone are the days where you can have a session with a beautiful young girl for 200/ hour.So, since she's so appalled, I'm assuming she'll be leaving Hawaii very soon--if she hasn't already?

LocaLoppa
01-14-24, 12:05
Bro, my colleagues on mainland make twice what I do. They get cars cost over $120 k and I get Toyota LOL. They get summer house I get pop tent at the beach. They pay $1500 to fuck Nicole doshi, I pay $250 for Lemon / Nicole and the occasional discounted young beauties that pass thru spend day or two here.

Its all relative. Your girls are free to leave and chase the American dream—Nicole Doshi did, and is living it up getting fucked in all her holes. Good luck! We no can afford your pricey pussy but mahalo for giving us a taste. Aside from the billionaires and millionaire who have girls servicing them regularly, rest of us are piss poor living day to day.

Get used to these prices. At the newer locations with quality younger girls, it's a minimum 300/ hour. If you want to haggle then stick to the 200 standard granny. One girl I've been seeing regularly (because she's absolutely amazing in every way) says she can easily make 400+/ hour on the mainland. She's appalled at the lower prices that are charged here in Hawaii (especially considering the services Hawaii Mongers demand). Bottom line. If you want quality, then expect to pay higher. Long gone are the days where you can have a session with a beautiful young girl for 200/ hour.

YoungMonger808
01-14-24, 14:45
+ 160 if she agrees to BBFS.Which one is offering this? I thought this was more of a J spa specialty?

RoadRally2
01-14-24, 19:06
Get used to these prices. At the newer locations with quality younger girls, it's a minimum 300/ hour. If you want to haggle then stick to the 200 standard granny. One girl I've been seeing regularly (because she's absolutely amazing in every way) says she can easily make 400+/ hour on the mainland. She's appalled at the lower prices that are charged here in Hawaii (especially considering the services Hawaii Mongers demand). Bottom line. If you want quality, then expect to pay higher. Long gone are the days where you can have a session with a beautiful young girl for 200/ hour.I'm going to disagree with this. Here's my take. Covid happened and people had extra money because stimulus bailout everything shutdown. Extra money for unemployed and if you still had work then the money comes in but cannot go out to spend. The girls tried raising the prices and found some buyers since everyone had more money. The last two years since reopen people travel spending buying cars living life they could not, but. Now inflation high expenses high not so much money to burn. Sure I could afford to pay 500 $/ hr but why. There are options here for half of that. And if you're willing to hop on a plane have choices over seas starting around 30 $. 100 $ can have all night session with hot ones. I can only speak for myself but I've cut back from these higher rates. 200 hr is real $ and if I'm paying above that, expecting a good experience. I can't imagine these places are busy with these 4 $ 5 $ rates. To each their own.

GofasBits
01-14-24, 21:48
Which one is offering this? I thought this was more of a J spa specialty?He is talking about J spa.

Licentious
01-15-24, 02:01
Get used to these prices. At the newer locations with quality younger girls, it's a minimum 300/ hour. If you want to haggle then stick to the 200 standard granny. One girl I've been seeing regularly (because she's absolutely amazing in every way) says she can easily make 400+/ hour on the mainland. She's appalled at the lower prices that are charged here in Hawaii (especially considering the services Hawaii Mongers demand). Bottom line. If you want quality, then expect to pay higher. Long gone are the days where you can have a session with a beautiful young girl for 200/ hour.Lots of massage places are still $200 FS.

$120 HE.

Don't get used to higher prices.

JDorian
01-15-24, 03:00
Lots of massage places are still $200 FS.

$120 HE.

Don't get used to higher prices.Any of these places have women under 50? Very few 20 something’s (even the Chinese girls) will work for 150 plus house fee.

I'll pay more for youth and beauty. I can milfs and gilfs at home. No need pay for that.

Licentious
01-15-24, 16:49
Any of these places have women under 50? Very few 20 somethings (even the Chinese girls) will work for 150 plus house fee.

I'll pay more for youth and beauty. I can milfs and gilfs at home. No need pay for that.There's a lot under 50.

Ivy is in her 30's HE $120 top off with a nice set of natural C's.

Cindy FS $200 nice set of natural D's.

If you going look for a wife good luck.

I'm just there to unload.

JerkOff808
01-15-24, 17:10
Location / ad for ivy?

There's a lot under 50.

I'm just there to unload.

Biobio
01-15-24, 18:19
There's a lot under 50.

I'm just there to unload.I saw a girl in city garden sap her name is Amy she is very pretty around 20 something her English was very good I had a great time there!

Biobio
01-15-24, 18:27
Prettiest girl I've ever seen in Honolulu, she is definitely gorgeous, young pretty and fun, her name is Amy, I had great time with her!

Yama6
01-15-24, 19:06
120 or 200, does that include the house fee?

LocaLoppa
01-16-24, 12:05
Bro, mahalo for sharing. How does she rate on Looks, attitude and service?

BBBJ? BBFS? CFS, DFK? PSE, Greek? What was the damage, $60, plus $150?

Prettiest girl I've ever seen in Honolulu, she is definitely gorgeous, young pretty and fun, her name is Amy, I had great time with her!

StateFarmerzz
01-16-24, 17:47
Bro, mahalo for sharing. How does she rate on Looks, attitude and service?

BBBJ? BBFS? CFS, DFK? PSE, Greek? What was the damage, $60, plus $150?Homeboy got all of 2 posts, both right here, with glowing reviews. Just saying.

ClaraForever
01-16-24, 17:57
Bro, my colleagues on mainland make twice what I do. They get cars cost over $120 k and I get Toyota LOL. They get summer house I get pop tent at the beach. They pay $1500 to fuck Nicole doshi, I pay $250 for Lemon / Nicole and the occasional discounted young beauties that pass thru spend day or two here.

Its all relative. Your girls are free to leave and chase the American dreamNicole Doshi did, and is living it up getting fucked in all her holes. Good luck! We no can afford your pricey pussy but mahalo for giving us a taste. Aside from the billionaires and millionaire who have girls servicing them regularly, rest of us are piss poor living day to day.https://m.imdb.com/name/nm13202206/

Not sure whether she was really born in 1995. Was she 19 or 20 when she worked and made herstory in Hawaii?

Anyway most Hollywood superstars were poorly paid at first then boom. Thanks Luxx that she gave chances here before.

Milby
01-17-24, 02:01
That's very surprising to me. When I saw her several years ago when she was here touring here in Hawaii, she looked like she was in her mid 30's at the time.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm13202206/

Not sure whether she was really born in 1995. Was she 19 or 20 when she worked and made herstory in Hawaii?

Anyway most Hollywood superstars were poorly paid at first then boom. Thanks Luxx that she gave chances here before.

ClaraForever
01-17-24, 03:03

Anyway most Hollywood superstars were poorly paid at first then boom. Thanks Luxx that she gave chances here before.2 years ago I could have a chance with her in expensive condo in Manhattan.

Back then she charged 1 k a day and booking was not easy, not cause of screening but cause of too many demand. She was not Hawaii only super star, men in rich NYC happily beg giving 10 Benjis to her.

LSakata
01-17-24, 13:19
Don't know if anyone is interested, but she has a girl-girl bondage scene on Kink.com.

Stay safe,

LS.

ClaraForever
01-17-24, 21:17
2 years ago I could have a chance with her in expensive condo in Manhattan.

Back then she charged 1 k a day and booking was not easy, not cause of screening but cause of too many demand. She was not Hawaii only super star, men in rich NYC happily beg giving 10 Benjis to her.Not 1 K a day.

1 K an hour, for basic economy seat. All covered.

MrGoodFun
01-18-24, 05:53
There's a lot under 50.

I'm just there to unload.Interested in taking a dive at Ivy, is she on BP? BTW your Inbox is full.

BustTooQuick
01-18-24, 06:02
Had high hopes walking into Jenna, didn't know what to expect when going in. Had an older Thai lady, no tease and no signs of play. Has anyone else had any luck at Jenma?

WomenLover2
01-18-24, 19:01
Had high hopes walking into Jenna, didn't know what to expect when going in. Had an older Thai lady, no tease and no signs of play. Has anyone else had any luck at Jenma?I received play from Mai at Jenma Thai Spa sometime ago.

She is petite Thai woman in her 30's. She gave a nice.

Massage and sensual finish.

BustTooQuick
01-19-24, 06:33
I received play from Mai at Jenma Thai Spa sometime ago.

Massage and sensual finish.It may just be because I haven't asked if extras were on the table.

YoursTruly808
01-19-24, 15:36
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-professional-thai-massage/7708564763.html

Blake123
01-20-24, 06:01
I received play from Mai at Jenma Thai Spa sometime ago.

Massage and sensual finish.Just curious if this is the same Mai with the very nice rack who once worked at Paradise Thai Massage in Pearl City.

Blake123
01-20-24, 06:10
Not 1 K a day.

1 K an hour, for basic economy seat. All covered.Covered? It was BBFS when she was at Hula Girl and Empire. Only 200 back then.

WomenLover2
01-20-24, 13:31
Just curious if this is the same Mai with the very nice rack who once worked at Paradise Thai Massage in Pearl City.I'm sorry I don't know if this is the same Mai who worked at Paradise.

Thai Massage. I saw Mai sometime ago so I don't remember her rack size.

Mai is Thai and mid 30's I believe.

PipeMaster808
01-20-24, 16:00
Covered? It was BBFS when she was at Hula Girl and Empire. Only 200 back then.A Big Mac was $. 45 back when it came out. What's the difference? She gets paid $5-10 k a vid shoot. $1 k an hour is average for a popular porn star. You can still get her uncovered with a clean test result and extra $$ I had her for back in the day and if I wanted her now I would pay her rates now. But are younger and better out there, some for less and some for more. Eat what you can afford or save up and splurge for a treat, simple plans for a simple hobby.

LocaLoppa
01-21-24, 11:37
Oh yeah, she was not a star then, like when Ichiro came out here and played in the winter league. Watch him play and you know he was a freak. Was cheap to go see him before majors.

Nicole was working the high volume AMP to make cash that she needed, and to learn the ropes.

Lucky those who got to sample, she was a freak, LOL. One of the absolute best sex for pay experiences for me ever. And it wasn't at the premium rates Indy pros and porn stars were charging even back then.

Hawaii always had, and hopefully always will have some up and coming pro who wants high volume practice in the minor leagues of pussy for sale play here. Good vacation spot, nice weather and beaches, and high volume of dicks to suck and fuck to perfect her skills for the big leagues. Keep the girls cumming, we are happy to practice with them LOL.

Covered? It was BBFS when she was at Hula Girl and Empire. Only 200 back then.

WhisperingEye
01-28-24, 16:48
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-professional-thai-massage/7708564763.htmlThis is waimanu st. Pics arent real. There are two "spas" here and one of them is known for the TS, but not table showers if you get my drift. No experience here myself but called 2-3 x different numbers and all let to this same locale. Decided its not for me regardless if she said she was a real girl or not.

Guapo Marx
01-28-24, 16:54
Depends what you are looking. Can only mention the ones that advertise on CG, BP, BRS. If they don't advertise I've been told NO names or numbers. I have to respect their privacy. In CC.

Thai shops, no FS.

#3903 our favorite Candy when in town.

#2601 Nana, ginger, Yuki.

#2503, depends who is advertising.

#2403 depends who is advertising.

Chinese shops, massage and or FS.

Cherry spa #1011 when Cherry is in town.

E cup girl.

Jenni #1506.

Lucy #1603.

Yanni #1707.

Mia Thai Chinese #3403 NE.

Heavenly #3304.

Just a few for you to try.

The Chinese shops are ones where I have had a descent massage. YMMV.I'm considering Mia Thai. Was wondering if others have any insight as far as service, looks, damage.

Handsome111
01-29-24, 00:43
I'm considering Mia Thai. Was wondering if others have any insight as far as service, looks, damage.Over half of those apartment numbers have changed no more yanni on the 17th floor.

Guapo Marx
01-29-24, 16:39
Over half of those apartment numbers have changed no more yanni on the 17th floor.Looks like Mia is still there. Has a web site with a legit look. Yeah like many. Social media pics of her are old. Others show therapist that were not appealing.

Logan 5595
01-29-24, 18:38
I'm considering Mia Thai. Was wondering if others have any insight as far as service, looks, damage.Pretty legit massage. Chinese. Most don't speak English well.

Guapo Marx
01-29-24, 19:08
Pretty legit massage. Chinese. Most don't speak English well.Thanks. I'll pass. Best to stick with a sure thing. The old ladies seem to be the most accommodating for decent massage and HE. I see all those ads and experience is if they look too good the pics are old. There is a couple of older women I see that used to have bikini pics in some old advertisements. I think they are real but 20 years old. Now they are a 4-5. But everything else is fine. All the hose reports where I guy says she is over 40 she is over 50. Perhaps 60. That's ok.

Max #01
02-05-24, 20:56
Guys. DC senior heading your way next week. I'm curious about current locations that offer a BB option. Can be an AMP or other establishment. Last time I was in HNL, the go-to place was Kison. They apparently no longer exist. Appreciate any advice here or via PM. Thanks!

GofasBits
02-05-24, 21:01
Guys. DC senior heading your way next week. I'm curious about current locations that offer a BB option. Can be an AMP or other establishment. Last time I was in HNL, the go-to place was Kison. They apparently no longer exist. Appreciate any advice here or via PM. Thanks!You're best bet is going to be Happiness or Jspa. Search those threads for the info you seek. GL!

Bumbai
02-10-24, 00:53
Paid Kiki a visit at Osaka. Will definitely add this one to the rotation. Nice long, wet BBBJ, clean shaven and tastes nice and fresh. CFS in all the usual positions. No rush. Very sweet girl. Treat her right.

Maruchan
02-10-24, 13:50
Paid Kiki a visit at Osaka. Will definitely add this one to the rotation. Nice long, wet BBBJ, clean shaven and tastes nice and fresh. CFS in all the usual positions. No rush. Very sweet girl. Treat her right.Do you mean the Osaka AMP?

That has a dedicated thread:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31379-Osaka-fka-Pine-Tree

Didn't see her name in that thread. Description?

WesleyPipes773
02-12-24, 19:12
Howzit Braddahs! Seeing if anyone had any intel on this place? Got a white girl offering massage with HE, but spidey senses going off like crazy. Not familiar with it. Anyone else been? Added a pic. 931 university.

PipeMaster808
02-12-24, 22:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Kukui Street
02-13-24, 19:49
Howzit Braddahs! Seeing if anyone had any intel on this place? Got a white girl offering massage with HE, but spidey senses going off like crazy. Not familiar with it. Anyone else been? Added a pic. 931 university.I am not familiar with that particular room, however, this location has had many, many massage shops over the years; and launched many famous ladies who went on to run their own shops around HNL. I always park on University street and walk over. The parking lot is small and sometimes that have someone collecting money. Then the long walk of shame up the stairs. But, I have had many good experiences over the years.

AwabiLover
02-13-24, 20:57
Howzit Braddahs! Seeing if anyone had any intel on this place? Got a white girl offering massage with HE, but spidey senses going off like crazy. Not familiar with it. Anyone else been? Added a pic. 931 university.Live near by. This morning saw a woman and child with a backpack exiting the room next door. By the way the child is wearing and backpack probably off to school. Do people live in that complex too?

JoyStikInsider
02-14-24, 00:49
Howzit Braddahs! Seeing if anyone had any intel on this place? Got a white girl offering massage with HE, but spidey senses going off like crazy. Not familiar with it. Anyone else been? Added a pic. 931 university.I think sakura spa is literally 1 or 2 doors down from this place. I have been to neither one. But I think it would be weird if a LE sting was being organized literally next door LOL. I think still OK to trust your motherly instinct though, maybe TGTBT or a ripoff or something.

ScubaStevehi
02-14-24, 06:08
Not 1 K a day.

1 K an hour, for basic economy seat. All covered.The first time I saw her at Hula was the only time I ever used a condom. Between Hula and Empire I figure I busted 18 loads in her pussy and mouth.

Max #01
02-16-24, 04:14
I don't want to clutter up things with a full cross-post. Thanks beyond belief for all your advice and suggestions. Based on everyone's advice, I wound up at Lemon Scent and had a first-rate session with Shiho. You can read the details in the Lemon Scent forum. Thanks again & see you next trip!

Echawaii
02-19-24, 14:52
Howzit Braddahs! Seeing if anyone had any intel on this place? Got a white girl offering massage with HE, but spidey senses going off like crazy. Not familiar with it. Anyone else been? Added a pic. 931 university.Got legit massage there (white girl). Interested to know who said was HE. DM me.

Echawaii
02-19-24, 15:01
Howzit Braddahs! Seeing if anyone had any intel on this place? Got a white girl offering massage with HE, but spidey senses going off like crazy. Not familiar with it. Anyone else been? Added a pic. 931 university.Got legit massage there (white girl). Interested to know who said was HE. DM me.

YoungMonger808
02-19-24, 20:16
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/23166803.html

Anyone have any luck with this one? Seems to be only a HJ for an upsell working out of Vera place.

Hard808
02-20-24, 18:36
Anyone tried Kanekapolei yet? Still advertising storing so they are sustaining? But is it with tourist? Cause parking sucks in that area.

Big Gulp
02-21-24, 00:16
Anyone tried Kanekapolei yet? Still advertising storing so they are sustaining? But is it with tourist? Cause parking sucks in that area.Is there an ad?

Hard808
02-21-24, 02:41
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/444-kanekapolei-st-96815/23155666.html

Is there an ad?

Jonathan2370
02-21-24, 14:16
Is there an ad?She used to be downtown. Doesn't look anything like the pictures. Lousy service. Also posts ads using a 516 area code and different pictures but same older Chinese lady. Would not waste my money.

YoursTruly808
02-21-24, 17:48
Don't know if anyone is interested, but she has a girl-girl bondage scene on Kink.com.

Stay safe,

LS.I'd definitely go if there's something like this available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2GMLnW4a0U&ab_channel=PLUGTALKPODCAST

Sum Yung Gui
02-21-24, 19:29
She used to be downtown. Doesn't look anything like the pictures. Lousy service. Also posts ads using a 516 area code and different pictures but same older Chinese lady. Would not waste my money.I appreciate the information! Saved me time and grief of getting to Waikiki and finding parking.

Much mahal!

Cool Calm Pete
02-22-24, 18:59
Been digging through the forum threads. I love how everyone helps each other out. Hoping to find a place that offers HE, but a great massage. Price and names greatly appreciated! It's been a long time but will be back next week!

PapiGuapo
02-23-24, 05:53
I've read some but am short on time, I'm a senior member from Florida and am looking for the best FS spa relatively close to Waikiki. I've read about Blue Star and Lemon Scent. Can anyone refer me to either one of these or any others? Looking for relatively young, fit and cute. I will return the favor if you're ever in S FL. PM is ok. I'll be in town at the end of the month. Thanks in advance!

Licentious
02-27-24, 00:39
I've read some but am short on time, I'm a senior member from Florida and am looking for the best FS spa relatively close to Waikiki. I've read about Blue Star and Lemon Scent. Can anyone refer me to either one of these or any others? Looking for relatively young, fit and cute. I will return the favor if you're ever in S FL. PM is ok. I'll be in town at the end of the month. Thanks in advance!This one is great.

Report to verify.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ala-moana/23162023.html

Handsome111
02-27-24, 01:33
This one is great.

Report to verify.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ala-moana/23162023.htmlSave time and money this gal is a flake and charges too much.

Llowly
02-27-24, 19:30
Anyone tried Kanekapolei yet? Still advertising storing so they are sustaining? But is it with tourist? Cause parking sucks in that area.Hard808, save your money, go spend it elsewhere. Not 15 minutes in the door, maybe ten minutes into the session she giving me that "cum for me baby" b. S. , I told her why, I no need, I get 45 minutes. You should of seen the look on her face, she was like what! And then like raged she stopped immediately, I told her give me my money back then, gave me only 40 back but I was done as soon as I heard that " cum for me baby" took the money and left. Tall and pale, no resemblance to pics, saw her at Ex. Center a year or so ago on 6th floor, these pro providers are so dam lazy and for some reason act as if they are entitled to your money with as little in return as possible. They do not understand what it means to give service back, service workers industry with absolutely no clue about service and satisfaction. Stay away doesn't belong in a service related industry let alone sex industry.

YoursTruly808
02-28-24, 01:31
https://www.kudayspa.com/index.html

Kori.

https://www.instagram.com/koorilakkuma/

Renata.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmP-DAKuXB6/

LocaLoppa
02-28-24, 03:23
Do they fuck and suck dick? Greek? How much for FS, $200 including house fee?

I would pay to fuck these ladies. This must be a full service AMP.

Let us know how much to fuck these girls. Mahalo.

https://www.kudayspa.com/index.html

Kori.

https://www.instagram.com/koorilakkuma/

Renata.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmP-DAKuXB6/

YoursTruly808
02-28-24, 20:35
Do they fuck and suck dick? Greek? How much for FS, $200 including house fee?

I would pay to fuck these ladies. This must be a full service AMP.

Let us know how much to fuck these girls. Mahalo.Their massage is $97.50 for 60 minutes Swedish. Would anyone still tip? I usually tip the $60/$70 massages but this one is kinda pricey.

MushiBoy
02-29-24, 02:58
This one is great.

Report to verify.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ala-moana/23162023.htmlSeen her about three times and always received good FS service for the $$. Lots of the other massage places in Aiea usually charge $$ just for a topless massage and HJ. I guess everyone has their own opinions as to what is good and what is not too good.

LocaLoppa
02-29-24, 17:23
Bro- do the suck dick and fuck for $97.50? That is a bargain. There is a legit massage thread, this sounds like legit massage only and not a suck and fuck girls.

Their massage is $97.50 for 60 minutes Swedish. Would anyone still tip? I usually tip the $60/$70 massages but this one is kinda pricey.

AssEaterNow
03-01-24, 19:44
Save your money boys. Financial tough times are forecasted for 2024. Do not accept bad massage service.

AE.

Hard808, save your money, go spend it elsewhere. Not 15 minutes in the door, maybe ten minutes into the session she giving me that "cum for me baby" b. S. , I told her why, I no need, I get 45 minutes. You should have seen the look on her face, she was like what! And then like raged she stopped immediately, I told her give me my money back then, gave me only 40 back but I was done as soon as I heard that " cum for me baby" took the money and left. Tall and pale, no resemblance to pics, saw her at Ex. Center a year or so ago on 6th floor, these pro providers are so dam lazy and for some reason act as if they are entitled to your money with as little in return as possible. They do not understand what it means to give service back, service workers industry with absolutely no clue about service and satisfaction. Stay away doesn't belong in a service related industry let alone sex industry.

KonasurfGuy
03-03-24, 15:43
I flew over to Honolulu to do some whoring for the night checking out ads on bedpage. Not good results at all. Two were TS butt ugly!!how did that happen? Ended up with an older 40 plus something at Aqua onKanekapolie st. Wasted time and money. Guess I'll stay in Kona and get less and pay more.

Lknfrpssy
03-03-24, 17:25
I flew over to Honolulu to do some whoring for the night checking out ads on bedpage. Not good results at all. Two were TS butt ugly!!how did that happen? Ended up with an older 40 plus something at Aqua onKanekapolie st. Wasted time and money. Guess I'll stay in Kona and get less and pay more.You should have tried to see if Pali would let you see one of their girls.

Shima44
03-03-24, 17:35
I flew over to Honolulu to do some whoring for the night checking out ads on bedpage. Not good results at all. Two were TS butt ugly!!how did that happen? Ended up with an older 40 plus something at Aqua onKanekapolie st. Wasted time and money. Guess I'll stay in Kona and get less and pay more.It happened because you never do your homework. You need to take the time to look over the threads. If you not sure ask. Go to the right thread & ask about the place &/ or person.

Enona1
03-04-24, 00:00
I flew over to Honolulu to do some whoring for the night checking out ads on bedpage. Not good results at all. Two were TS butt ugly!!how did that happen? Ended up with an older 40 plus something at Aqua onKanekapolie st. Wasted time and money. Guess I'll stay in Kona and get less and pay more.Curious to know what is available in Kona.

KonasurfGuy
03-04-24, 13:43
Curious to know what is available in Kona.Nothing was happening for me in Kona so I flew over to check out Town action after reading some reviews here. My results weren't good. As I reported.

As for Kona I use PD and Tryst to see who's here or will be. Cost more but after factoring in travel expenses I'll just stay home and save all the hassle from traveling!

I'm to old to pound the pavement in Town. LOL.

My steady ATF is Lana Rose who treats me like her BF. Love Latina pussy! Remi will be over in a few days so I'll see her again. AmerBanks is also great for me.

Tall Kristina but she doesn't get over here often.

Llowly
03-04-24, 15:05
Save time and money this gal is a flake and charges too much.Cindy is a flake and a rude, very rude paranoid flake, but if that's what you want then have at it, but if you trust us go elsewhere!

GrateFu
03-05-24, 18:33
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/aiea/23112762.html

This one was at the townhouses across from Pearl ridge. I've met a couple decent ones there. This was not it. Not the girl in the pic, but she was cute enough for me to stay and nice though body for more. That being said. Only eye candy. Massage she started with was closer to a gentle caress of the sand area LOL. Not open to anything on ad. She wanted 3+ for FS. I said no way. She says 2+ for HJ. I said naw, you can just "massage" for the test of the hour LOL. She got on the phone and came back with 2 for BBBJ. I said sure. It wasn't great and I made her sit on my face so at least I got to eat a little. She tried doing the whole pretend to suck but use only hands thing. We fixed that quick and finished in cim. Definitely don't recommend unless you want to overpay for a pretty body and decent c tits.

Looks 8, attitude 5, service 2.

FCH300
03-06-24, 01:29

This one was at the townhouses across from Pearl ridge. I've met a couple decent ones there. This was not it. Not the girl in the pic, but she was cute enough for me to stay and nice though body for more. That being said. Only eye candy. Massage she started with was closer to a gentle caress of the sand area LOL. Not open to anything on ad. She wanted 3+ for FS. I said no way. She says 2+ for HJ. I said naw, you can just "massage" for the test of the hour LOL. She got on the phone and came back with 2 for BBBJ. I said sure. It wasn't great and I made her sit on my face so at least I got to eat a little. She tried doing the whole pretend to suck but use only hands thing. We fixed that quick and finished in cim. Definitely don't recommend unless you want to overpay for a pretty body and decent c tits.

Looks 8, attitude 5, service 2.Don't know where you found if but the ad you have linked is dated as "Monday, November 27,2023 10:19 AM". Not surprising that the girl you saw wasn't the one in the ad.

GrateFu
03-06-24, 11:03
Don't know where you found if but the ad you have linked is dated as "Monday, November 27,2023 10:19 AM". Not surprising that the girl you saw wasn't the one in the ad.Her most recent ad was down. Still wasn't anything like the provider. The wording on the ad was identical though. I just posted the ad for reference. Same description, same number.

Xyz808
03-13-24, 19:42
Cindy is a flake and a rude, very rude paranoid flake, but if that's what you want then have at it, but if you trust us go elsewhere!Glad to see my choice to boycott her was not wrong. Seen her a few times a long time ago in CC and yes she was above average in looks / service. But then the greed, short on time, double booking etc. side came out.

Brain Dogg
03-14-24, 15:59
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pearl-harbor-aiea/23180974.html

Anyone checked her out yet? Location? Pics fake / real / close? Any info appreciated.

DM is okay. Thanks.

Boto808
03-15-24, 12:54

Anyone checked her out yet? Location? Pics fake / real / close? Any info appreciated.

DM is okay. Thanks.Yes, please let us know, I reached out to her she is down to facetime but I was at work LOL.

Guapo Marx
03-15-24, 18:38
This used to be Golden Spa and a long history of various degrees of fun. Hear it's legit now and managed by a woman named Grace. I wonder if the same Grace who was and escort on the 8th floor? Wonder how legit places in CC get any business? Probably why there is so much musical chairs and name changes.

Breads
03-15-24, 20:37

DM is okay. Thanks.My mahu radar is going off. Maybe post op.

ExtraFun2006
03-19-24, 16:59
Aloha, I have been reading the reviews and it seems most parlors are over by Ala Moana area. Are there any FS for $$ around Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa within walking distance? Greatly appreciate all info.

Nurk2000
03-19-24, 17:13
Aloha, I have been reading the reviews and it seems most parlors are over by Ala Moana area. Are there any FS for $$ around Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa within walking distance?Not really. Take the bus or an Uber to Don Quixote area (or walk 40 minutes), and you'll have plenty of choices around there.

MongerHalic
03-19-24, 17:13
So I did an image and search and was able to find her Instagram account and I would say she is either transgender postop or preop but definitely TS. She has had so much work on her face that it is a little bit hard to tell. If anybody gets 100% confirmation sharing that information would be greatly appreciated.

GofasBits
03-20-24, 05:47
So I did an image and search and was able to find her Instagram account and I would say she is either transgender postop or preop but definitely TS. She has had so much work on her face that it is a little bit hard to tell. If anybody gets 100% confirmation sharing that information would be greatly appreciated.Uh who are you talking about? No link or name mentioned.

RoadRally2
03-20-24, 19:25
Aloha, I have been reading the reviews and it seems most parlors are over by Ala Moana area. Are there any FS for $$ around Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa within walking distance? Greatly appreciate all info.You might find some working girls walking the street on Kalākaua or Kuhio near international marketplace or royal hawaiian shopping center, duty free store, lewers street area. Girls asking for more then $$ Sometimes they go up to sky waikiki.

JasonHungHung
03-20-24, 20:15
You might find some working girls walking the street on Kalākaua or Kuhio near international marketplace or royal hawaiian shopping center, duty free store, lewers street area. Girls asking for more then $$ Sometimes they go up to sky waikiki.I ran into one over the weekend on the strip. She was pretty dang good looking and young. Looked to be mixed. Said her name was Cassie. She left her number and did the usual "grab my tit so I know you're not a cop" but she quoted 300/500 hh / hr. I just don't pay that for an SW. They are out there though. I saw another young dark skinned girl that was also gorgeous and she looked at me a couple times but she saw me with the other girl and I'm sure she charges the same price.

Honolulu968
03-20-24, 22:49
Aloha, I have been reading the reviews and it seems most parlors are over by Ala Moana area. Are there any FS for $$ around Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa within walking distance? Greatly appreciate all info.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/2424-koa-ave-honolulu-hi/23181037.html

Guapo Marx
03-25-24, 19:34
Eden has Summer and May that give pretty decent massages. All legit.The one near CC with the Statue of Liberty in front next to Lindon. Was going by and saw a petite woman, very cute, probably 45+ with a touch of grey in her hair. Really pretty. Was wearing a t shirt and jeans. She comes out and asks if I want a massage. Sure do but I don't have experience here. Don't want bait and switch. I want her. Don't want her being the mama and sending in someone on the B team. Tempted just to see what happens with no big expectations. Hate to have a mediocre massage and no finish with an empty promise from a cute lady. Sure it was Eden, but could have been Lindon next door but I think it was Eden. I was so rattled I might have gotten it wrong.

DangerBoy
03-25-24, 20:34
The one near CC with the Statue of Liberty in front next to Lindon. Was going by and saw a petite woman, very cute, probably 45+ with a touch of grey in her hair. Really pretty. Was wearing a t shirt and jeans. She comes out and asks if I want a massage. Sure do but I don't have experience here. Don't want bait and switch. I want her. Don't want her being the mama and sending in someone on the B team. Tempted just to see what happens with no big expectations. Hate to have a mediocre massage and no finish with an empty promise from a cute lady. Sure it was Eden, but could have been Lindon next door but I think it was Eden. I was so rattled I might have gotten it wrong.

Thats the building where Chichis operated out of, right? Pretty sure the massage place you’re thinking about is legit (as in no HE), seeing as how Chichis is long gone.

Kind of surprised the building and parcel hadn’t been sold and turned into another condo tower.

Huggy Duggy
03-31-24, 06:24
Thats the building where Chichis operated out of, right? Pretty sure the massage place youre thinking about is legit (as in no HE), seeing as how Chichis is long gone.

Kind of surprised the building and parcel hadnt been sold and turned into another condo tower.It's the single story bldg immediately to the right of the former chichi's.

Super Guy
04-05-24, 19:08
Raid in progress. Saw lots of cops going in and out of the house. Be safe.

Sup.

BScotti
04-05-24, 19:21

Sup.Which shop is this?

Super Guy
04-06-24, 05:36
Which shop is this?https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki-96826/23188383.html

T6650
04-07-24, 20:41
The one near CC with the Statue of Liberty in front next to Lindon.I would like o check it out but I am a little confused about the location. Was she in the Statue of Liberty Building (R&C Tours, a Korean company) or in the one story next door? Any visible signage? TIA.

Guapo Marx
04-08-24, 20:14
I would like o check it out but I am a little confused about the location. Was she in the Statue of Liberty Building (R&C Tours, a Korean company) or in the one story next door? Any visible signage? TIA.Right in front of the statue on the sidewalk. Very visible signage.

Licentious
04-12-24, 21:48
I would like o check it out but I am a little confused about the location. Was she in the Statue of Liberty Building (R&C Tours, a Korean company) or in the one story next door? Any visible signage? TIA.Eden percentage highly legit.

Lindon high percentage HJ only no other extras.

Don't waste your time if you want more.

Mandalorian45
04-14-24, 00:04
Been out for a while with health issues but all good now and ready to hop in to bed again!! Any suggestions to visit? I like AMPs better than massage / HE / FS Thai places.

Honauc
04-14-24, 05:37
Been out for a while with health issues but all good now and ready to hop in to bed again!! Any suggestions to visit? I like AMPs better than massage / HE / FS Thai places.Look at Lemon Scent, J Spa Waikiki and Happiness II blogs.

NightWing24
04-20-24, 16:21

Sup.That explains why the girl was on edge when I went and she was the only one. Their ad is gone too. Should I still post my experience or nah?

Mandalorian45
04-20-24, 18:12
Look at Lemon Scent, J Spa Waikiki and Happiness II blogs.Thank you for the suggestions. Visited all. Three. Wow. Got to go again!!

MilitaryDude89
04-20-24, 19:02

Looks 8, attitude 5, service 2.This particular one is post op. Found out after doing a little research and several visits. She is also greedy, so I definitely wouldn't use her again as she's upped her prices far more than she's worth. She / he has got a motherload of work done, so its very hard to tell. Nothing against trans, but people should know what's under the hood before driving.

FCH300
04-20-24, 21:29
That explains why the girl was on edge when I went and she was the only one. Their ad is gone too. Should I still post my experience or nah?They will be back in form or another (if they aren't already). Please post your review for future reference.

Guapo Marx
04-22-24, 23:54
I saw a really cute lady coming out of CC and she went into Lindon next door. That's when I saw Hot Stone hidden in the garage stairwell. Immediately two middle-age Chinese would try to kidnap me and get me inside. All of then Don the first floor wave to every man.

Didn't see any reports so I will TOFTT. Bet those old women will put out and effort.

HawaiiMonger
04-23-24, 13:19
I saw a really cute lady coming out of CC and she went into Lindon next door. That's when I saw Hot Stone hidden in the garage stairwell. Immediately two middle-age Chinese would try to kidnap me and get me inside. All of then Don the first floor wave to every man.

Didn't see any reports so I will TOFTT. Bet those old women will put out and effort.Any luck with the ladies at Hot Stone? I have been to CoCo (short dark blonde hair with white boots on) a few times and she allowed me to rub her legs and my hands up her shorts so I can touch her. She gets very wet and she seems to like it. She has bits tits and wanted me to squeeze them hard. She must like a little pain. Massages me until I finish in her hands and then wipes me down. I want more from her but don't know the rules with her?

Licentious
04-24-24, 01:33

Didn't see any reports so I will TOFTT. Bet those old women will put out and effort.Most of these girls can't give a strong massage.

My co worker says terrible massage.

Boring HE.

Rooms are open at the top.

You hear everything.

Definitely no FS.

NevaEnuf
04-24-24, 13:56

Didn't see any reports so I will TOFTT. Bet those old women will put out and effort.Been pulled in before, when they first opened. Might have been at the end of covid, because they wore mask. Don't know name but older lady, kept asking for 90 minutes. Ok I gave in hoping for a good finish.

After the flip, no tease, before the end I had to ask for a handy. " NO" was her answer, ok, thinking No tip. Minute later went out, thought she was getting a hot towel, came back wearing a rubber glove.

Oiled up the glove and went to town till I popped.

You never know. FME.

The rooms are tiny. Open at the top, can get noisy. Chinese chatter.

HawaiiMonger
04-24-24, 19:16
Been pulled in before, when they first opened. Might have been at the end of covid, because they wore mask. Don't know name but older lady, kept asking for 90 minutes. Ok I gave in hoping for a good finish.

After the flip, no tease, before the end I had to ask for a handy. " NO" was her answer, ok, thinking No tip. Minute later went out, thought she was getting a hot towel, came back wearing a rubber glove.

Oiled up the glove and went to town till I popped.

You never know. FME.

The rooms are tiny. Open at the top, can get noisy. Chinese chatter.The girl I see there also goes by the name of KiKi and CoCo.

NightWing24
04-26-24, 11:41
They will be back in form or another (if they aren't already). Please post your review for future reference.Here's my review by request. Be warned, my review is dated like a week or so.

On this day, I had worked a double & was in need of service, so I made an early (late for me) appointment. We settle on $$$ for the wholeshebang. Got to the address and parked in the empty lot behind the house. While I was parking, the person I was texting was getting antsy. They kept texting where I was, why taking so long, if I going to show up, blah, blah, blah. I'm thinking, I just parked so slow your role. I get to the door of the house & didn't need to knock because a lady was standing right at the door front. She opened the door, and I went in. As soon as I got in, she ordered (you heard that right!) me to undress and lay down on the bed. I was planning to see the lineup or something since their ad had like 2-3 girls. I'm not used to this kinna service, so I asked if I could shower since I had a long day. She was fine with it and got me a towel. Self showered. While showering, I realized that the lady that let me in might be all there is of any semblance of a lineup, she had also slipped out of her dress and was sitting on the bed. Got back to the living room / bedroom and I asked if I could see a lineup. The lady said: "only me. " So, I was like: "Fine. May I ask your name?" She only shook her head, the "no. " gesture. So, I kinna thinking: "WTF?! How am I suppose to interact w / you without any kinna name?" She tells me to lay face down. I lay face down. The bed had a leather piece covering. The covering seem to be cut from a leather sofa or some sort. It also covered the pillow.

It gets kinna interesting here. Her massage isn't great. I was hoping for some good deep massage, nope. So, I thought it might get fun w / some "light" massage, "cat-claw style" Nope. Its a normal massage, neck to feet. After the massage, she gets a bottle of something, takes a swig & starts this thing where she's running her lips down my back, at the same time, gargling that mystery liquid. Turns out, that liquid is a hot / cold lube of some kind. I feel my back get cold, then warm up. After that's done. Now the weird part, she rakes her teeth all along my back. I've never had a girl do that before, so I looked at it from a "new experience" POV. When she was done, flip. She dribbled some of that lube on my chest, belly, and lubed up my handcannon. She did that asian girl fetish thing where she sucks the guy's nipples. Not really my thing, but I let her enjoy it if its her thing. Makes her way down, and its BBBJ. I will say this, she knows how to give a BJ. She got me rock hard before I even realized I was that hard. She asks me if she can ride it, and I kinna look down because I was sure I wasn't hard enough yet, was I wrong. I let her ride it. Her nani isn't too tight or loose for me, its snug and BBFS. We transition to Mish. I try to go in for some DFK, she weaves like a boxer to avoid me. So I knew if I don't preoccupy myself, I'm going to lose interest. I stop ramming her and give her long dick style, base to tip strokes. What's wonderful about her nani was sometimes I pull too far back and I slipped out, but I was able to get back in w / o aiming. Her nani was at the perfect angle for me. Kept doing her in Mish till I popped, BBFSCIP.

Word of wisdom: Ask or take a post-coital shower. I chose to take a hot towel. Luckily, I'm single because had I had an SO, she woulda blew her lid. I realized my shirt back smelled of saliva. I realised she did that weird thing on my back. Total time was about: 45 mins.

L: 8 - the lady was normal looking, but she had really soft skin & a perfect nani for me.

A: 6 - felt mechanical, borderline dead fish since she refuse to give me a name to call her.

S: 9 - BBBJ + BBFSCIP, can't complain.

FCH300
04-26-24, 18:59
Here's my review by request. Be warned, my review is dated like a week or so.

On this day, I had worked a double & was in need of service, so I made an early (late for me) appointment. We settle on $$$ for the wholeshebang. Got to the address and parked in the empty lot behind the house. While I was parking, the person I was texting was getting antsy. They kept texting where I was, why taking so long, if I going to show up, blah, blah, blah. I'm thinking, I just parked so slow your role. I get to the door of the house & didn't need to knock because a lady was standing right at the door front. She opened the door, and I went in. As soon as I got in, she ordered (you heard that right!) me to undress and lay down on the bed. I was planning to see the lineup or something since their ad had like 2-3 girls. I'm not used to this kinna service, so I asked if I could shower since I had a long day. She was fine with it and got me a towel. Self showered. While showering, I realized that the lady that let me in might be all there is of any semblance of a lineup, she had also slipped out of her dress and was sitting on the bed. Got back to the living room / bedroom and I asked if I could see a lineup. The lady said: "only me. " So, I was like: "Fine. May I ask your name?" She only shook her head, the "no. " gesture. So, I kinna thinking: "WTF?! How am I suppose to interact w / you without any kinna name?" She tells me to lay face down. I lay face down. The bed had a leather piece covering. The covering seem to be cut from a leather sofa or some sort. It also covered the pillow.Appreciate the review. I don't know if they've reopened yet elsewhere but I imagine it is only a matter of time.

Waerqw
04-27-24, 02:19
Here's my review by request. Be warned, my review is dated like a week or so.

On this day, I had worked a double & was in need of service, so I made an early (late for me) appointment. We settle on $$$ for the wholeshebang. Got to the address and parked in the empty lot behind the house. While I was parking, the person I was texting was getting antsy. They kept texting where I was, why taking so long, if I going to show up, blah, blah, blah. I'm thinking, I just parked so slow your role. I get to the door of the house & didn't need to knock because a lady was standing right at the door front. She opened the door, and I went in. As soon as I got in, she ordered (you heard that right!) me to undress and lay down on the bed. I was planning to see the lineup or something since their ad had like 2-3 girls. I'm not used to this kinna service, so I asked if I could shower since I had a long day. She was fine with it and got me a towel. Self showered. While showering, I realized that the lady that let me in might be all there is of any semblance of a lineup, she had also slipped out of her dress and was sitting on the bed. Got back to the living room / bedroom and I asked if I could see a lineup. The lady said: "only me. " So, I was like: "Fine. May I ask your name?" She only shook her head, the "no. " gesture. So, I kinna thinking: "WTF?! How am I suppose to interact w / you without any kinna name?" She tells me to lay face down. I lay face down. The bed had a leather piece covering. The covering seem to be cut from a leather sofa or some sort. It also covered the pillow.

It gets kinna interesting here. Her massage isn't great. I was hoping for some good deep massage, nope. So, I thought it might get fun w / some "light" massage, "cat-claw style" Nope. Its a normal massage, neck to feet. After the massage, she gets a bottle of something, takes a swig & starts this thing where she's running her lips down my back, at the same time, gargling that mystery liquid. Turns out, that liquid is a hot / cold lube of some kind. I feel my back get cold, then warm up. After that's done. Now the weird part, she rakes her teeth all along my back. I've never had a girl do that before, so I looked at it from a "new experience" POV. When she was done, flip. She dribbled some of that lube on my chest, belly, and lubed up my handcannon. She did that asian girl fetish thing where she sucks the guy's nipples. Not really my thing, but I let her enjoy it if its her thing. Makes her way down, and its BBBJ. I will say this, she knows how to give a BJ. She got me rock hard before I even realized I was that hard. She asks me if she can ride it, and I kinna look down because I was sure I wasn't hard enough yet, was I wrong. I let her ride it. Her nani isn't too tight or loose for me, its snug and BBFS. We transition to Mish. I try to go in for some DFK, she weaves like a boxer to avoid me. So I knew if I don't preoccupy myself, I'm going to lose interest. I stop ramming her and give her long dick style, base to tip strokes. What's wonderful about her nani was sometimes I pull too far back and I slipped out, but I was able to get back in w / o aiming. Her nani was at the perfect angle for me. Kept doing her in Mish till I popped, BBFSCIP.

Word of wisdom: Ask or take a post-coital shower. I chose to take a hot towel. Luckily, I'm single because had I had an SO, she woulda blew her lid. I realized my shirt back smelled of saliva. I realised she did that weird thing on my back. Total time was about: 45 mins.

L: 8 - the lady was normal looking, but she had really soft skin & a perfect nani for me.

A: 6 - felt mechanical, borderline dead fish since she refuse to give me a name to call her.

S: 9 - BBBJ + BBFSCIP, can't complain.The mouth massage thing is weird to me, I personally don't care for it. I'd rather they start the BJ sooner, but some of these girls are stuck in a routine. Is it really that much more work for them to start a BJ than do the mouth massage?