PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159

YoungMonger808
07-18-23, 01:46
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki/23031207.html

Anyone try this one? Sounds like the Cc.

BrownMan
07-19-23, 05:40
Just curious, are the 2nd floor ward spots back? I can see purple lights there where pink use to be but can't see much through the 2nd floor siding.

Shamester
07-19-23, 11:40
Willing to pay more if the mamas and providers start paying taxes.

Xyz808
07-19-23, 11:56
Just curious, are the 2nd floor ward spots back? I can see purple lights there where pink use to be but can't see much through the 2nd floor siding.Never checked them out recently, but pre-covid had a legit massage place on the far right (as you face the Bldg) with a haole lady owner called Hawaii natural therapy. Massage was alright, but nothing special from what I could remember. If anyone has updated info on the other places, I'd be interested too.

Honolulu1
07-19-23, 12:42
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki-ala-moana/23038009.html

Brothers, check out this ad, scroll down picks. She even posted that she got arrested back in 2018. Proud of arrest? Very interesting. Hono1.

Geoisland
07-19-23, 13:30
This post is a bit odd. Maybe someone is messing with her.

I did go and see her and this is the Lulu from the Nirvana and Roses days. She definitely looks great and same service as in the past. Very fit and sexy as another mentioned.

I recommend seeing her while she's still here.

That UH student is not her but the video is: https://imgur.com/a/K9ESpzu.

Check the Honolulu Indies thread for more info: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31392-Honolulu-Indies

Geo.

Brothers, check out this ad, scroll down picks. She even posted that she got arrested back in 2018. Proud of arrest? Very interesting. Hono1.

BruddahJoe
07-19-23, 14:28
If you go to her Instagram, she says that someone is messing with her with a fake ad.

I did go and see her and this is the Lulu from the Nirvana and Roses days. She definitely looks great and same service as in the past. Very fit and sexy as another mentioned.

Check the Honolulu Indies thread for more info: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31392-Honolulu-Indies.

Bono888
07-19-23, 14:31

Check the Honolulu Indies thread for more info: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31392-Honolulu-Indies

Geo.Please see conversations in Bedpage forums. This is a fake ad posted by her stalker.

Mike4346
07-19-23, 15:49
Is anything happening here. Saw a hot girl going in. DM ok.

Hard808
07-21-23, 15:53
Had 2 people eat or smoking by the back door on a stool or Asian squat. Hard to tell in the fraction of a second driving by, need to pay attention to traffic in that road.

Is anything happening here. Saw a hot girl going in. DM ok.

JohnPuffy808
07-26-23, 13:40
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/23002385.html

Wondering if anyone sampled this place?

And if anyone can give me an idea how much 4 hands is going to run me?

Usually just go for one on ones but have been thinking about trying out somewhere for 4 hands.

ReallyOldGuy
07-26-23, 17:34
Rog has not been to blue star for al long while. Tried to make phone call but got "number is restricted. " can someone help out an old man who needs his aches and pains relieved. Please pm this old man new phone number.

Help me, I'm aching really bad. Rog.

UkiSlamma
07-26-23, 21:11

Usually just go for one on ones but have been thinking about trying out somewhere for 4 hands.It's usually HF +Tip for each pair of hands.

ReallyOldGuy
07-27-23, 05:19
Rog has not been to blue star for al long while. Tried to make phone call but got "number is restricted. " can someone help out an old man who needs his aches and pains relieved. Please pm this old man new phone number.

Help me, I'm aching really bad. Rog.After I couldn't contact bs by phone I made an appt at lb. After lb I drove to bs to find out what's going on with their phone. Mama said that someone forgot to pay the phone bill. I cannot say anymore any more. This is bs. Rog.

Azngy
07-27-23, 12:19

Usually just go for one on ones but have been thinking about trying out somewhere for 4 hands.I did a review in the 'Bedpage' thread, under the title Ayumi. 4 hands will be double everything, I didn't partake.

JohnPuffy808
07-27-23, 20:07
I did a review in the 'Bedpage' thread, under the title Ayumi. 4 hands will be double everything, I didn't partake.Appreciate the info, found your post sounds disappointing probably won't try this place out.

Xyz808
08-10-23, 11:59
Seen Miaa a few times in the past at CC and at the apt by Don Quijote but each time she was working by herself. Haven't seen her in a while so I Texted the number and asked who's available today. I was told Jenny and Sarah. Tried searching but couldn't find any info on these girls. Anyone seen either of them recently?

YoungMonger808
08-10-23, 19:42
Seen Miaa a few times in the past at CC and at the apt by Don Quijote but each time she was working by herself. Haven't seen her in a while so I Texted the number and asked who's available today. I was told Jenny and Sarah. Tried searching but couldn't find any info on these girls. Anyone seen either of them recently?Last time I asked for Sarah and Miaa was the one that was there and said she's the only one.

Hinode
08-11-23, 21:14
Seen Miaa a few times but each time she was working by herself.Braddah XYZ808,

Talk to me. Hit me up via DM. Please. RE: Miaa DSL. Mahalo in advance.

H.

Bumbai
08-15-23, 12:21
Sarah and Miaa are the same person.

Big Gulp
08-17-23, 00:17
Sarah and Miaa are the same person.Miaa has some of the best dick sucking skills.

Bumbai
08-17-23, 14:13
Miaa has some of the best dick sucking skills.Yessah. She seems to take pride in her throat work.

Licentious
08-17-23, 21:06
Sarah and Miaa are the same person.Any contact info?

Thanks!

DeadHead1
08-18-23, 00:19
Anyone know what happened at Lindon or Eden yesterday? Bust or something worse? CSI was even there between 10 am and 2 pm.

ZeiRam
08-18-23, 01:45
Sarah and Miaa are the same person.I wonder if Miaa would've played a different 'personality'/ character / provide same service if a first time visitor of hers asked for any of the "other" girls' names and she obliged to be "Sarah" or the others in the ad LOL.

LastHurrah
08-18-23, 05:49
Anyone know what happened at Lindon or Eden yesterday? Bust or something worse? CSI was even there between 10 am and 2 pm.Sorry I'm a dummy. Where are you talking about?

NevaEnuf
08-18-23, 13:06
Anyone know what happened at Lindon or Eden yesterday? Bust or something worse? CSI was even there between 10 am and 2 pm.When I went by, there was a tow truck ready to pull out a car or truck. Maybe just an illegal parking incident. Went by in the afternoon, business as usual. From what I saw.

DeadHead1
08-18-23, 17:35
When I went by, there was a tow truck ready to pull out a car or truck. Maybe just an illegal parking incident. Went by in the afternoon, business as usual. From what I saw.Something must have happened in there parking lot. There was like 10 or 12 cruisers and CSI SUV and parking lot was taped off.

Hinode
08-18-23, 18:09
Miaa has some of the best dick sucking skills.Braddah Big Gulp ain't lying. Any braddah with a recent experience with her, please DM me. Mahalo in advance.

H.

LargeRocket69
08-19-23, 12:01
Braddah Big Gulp ain't lying. Any braddah with a recent experience with her, please DM me. Mahalo in advance.

H.I'm in agreement with you guys about Miaa.

H Mobius
08-19-23, 16:47
Sorry I'm a dummy. Where are you talking about?I don't know anything about the incident but Lindon is in the single story building just mauka of Century Center, near the bus stop.

Eden is across the parking lot from them, in the former R & C Tours building. That lot was shared by both businesses but the last time I went, I saw that the first several stalls are marked for Lindon and some of the ones after that are for Eden. Then, there is some sort of business going on in the back of the lot but personally I stay away.

Again I do not know what happened this time but Lindon has had incidences with bad customers.

LargeRocket69
08-19-23, 17:28
Seen Miaa a few times in the past at CC and at the apt by Don Quijote but each time she was working by herself. Haven't seen her in a while so I Texted the number and asked who's available today. I was told Jenny and Sarah. Tried searching but couldn't find any info on these girls. Anyone seen either of them recently?I vaguely recall a few years back during the pandemic year, when Miaa was getting a lot of attention due to limited options that there was a review of either Jenny or Sarah. Got really confusing back then because many thought there were 2 other girls working from her shop.

LastHurrah
08-20-23, 03:08
I don't know anything about the incident but Lindon is in the single story building just mauka of Century Center, near the bus stop.

Eden is across the parking lot from them, in the former R & C Tours building. That lot was shared by both businesses but the last time I went, I saw that the first several stalls are marked for Lindon and some of the ones after that are for Eden. Then, there is some sort of business going on in the back of the lot but personally I stay away.

Again I do not know what happened this time but Lindon has had incidences with bad customers.Thank you for the information. Never heard these places until now. I'm and AMP guy so no exposure to other format.

Ganesh420
08-28-23, 17:45
Really can't say enough about the quality I experienced recently at Osaka with Connie. Great big DDDs, nice and snappy, and it was all on the menu except DFK (she's a smoker, so it's probably for the best). All for the $$ . 1 rate. Highly recommend.

H Mobius
08-28-23, 22:47
Really can't say enough about the quality I experienced recently at Osaka with Connie. Great big DDDs, nice and snappy, and it was all on the menu except DFK (she's a smoker, so it's probably for the best). All for the $$ . 1 rate. Highly recommend.Is she the same Connie who was at Happiness before?

ImBatman808
08-28-23, 22:49
Is she the same Connie who was at Happiness before?Yes, the same one.

H Mobius
08-29-23, 00:53
Yes, the same one.Oh, interesting, thank you.

The one time I went to Osaka, it was Viet and Thai girls.

Licentious
08-29-23, 01:36
Thank you for the information. Never heard these places until now. I'm and AMP guy so no exposure to other format.No FS terrible massage just he.

Nothing great about Eden and linden.

City down further towards Walmart has FS and prettier girls.

LastHurrah
08-29-23, 02:25
No FS terrible massage just he.

City down further towards Walmart has FS and prettier girls.Thank you for the tip. Think I'll pass on those places. I tried City Garden couple times. Once was great other time was meh. The search goes on.

YoungMonger808
08-29-23, 02:29
No FS terrible massage just he.

City down further towards Walmart has FS and prettier girls.Eden has Summer and May that give pretty decent massages. All legit.

WhisperingEye
08-29-23, 02:34
Sarah and Miaa are the same person.Just checking you talking about the short chubby one that talks nonstop during the extra service parts?

ImportTuner
08-29-23, 06:14
Does anyone know if the BP ad that advertises Makiki is a real place? Seems too good to be true.

FCH300
08-29-23, 14:08
Just checking you talking about the short chubby one that talks nonstop during the extra service parts?I love her patter while she works. Makes me feel like she's enjoying herself. But, yes, she whispers encouragement continually.

FCH300
08-29-23, 15:35
Does anyone know if the BP ad that advertises Makiki is a real place? Seems too good to be true.That's a pretty vague description but if you are referring to this ad (https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/23046685.html), the pictures aren't real but the content is. Search the forum for Linda to learn more. She gets regular reviews in the Greek thread.

Johnny14
08-29-23, 22:58
That's a pretty vague description but if you are referring to this ad (https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/23046685.html), the pictures aren't real but the content is. Search the forum for Linda to learn more. She gets regular reviews in the Greek thread.Sounds like Linda's the queen of back alley commute with guys getting their bare back pistons coated with Chinese chocolate delight. Just like Germany's auto ban freeway, no speed limit, drive that throttle all the way home. Maybe she should add some Greek to her translator phone?

H Mobius
08-29-23, 23:46
Eden has Summer and May that give pretty decent massages. All legit.Most girls come and go; if Kelly is still there, try her. Nothing to look at but you might walk out a couple of ounces lighter.

Summer is too uptight for her own good, but May is a hot sweetie.

YoungMonger808
08-30-23, 00:58
Most girls come and go; if Kelly is still there, try her. Nothing to look at but you might walk out a couple of ounces lighter.

Summer is too uptight for her own good, but May is a hot sweetie.How does one walk out a few ounces lighter? LOL.

WonHungLow
08-30-23, 05:53
Notice not too many do DFK anymore. Any primo recommended girls to try see? Hoshi was my ATF from the Rejuve days a long time ago. I miss that girl.

Guapo Marx
08-31-23, 02:27
Sounds like Linda's the queen of back alley commute with guys getting their bare back pistons coated with Chinese chocolate delight. Just like Germany's auto ban freeway, no speed limit, drive that throttle all the way home. Maybe she should add some Greek to her translator phone?About 5 years ago I went bare in a Japanese woman's ass and we both ended up in urgent care. Was just a UTI. Another time I got the drip and was in the line of shame at a 24 hour Longs at midnight. The doctor didn't even look at me. Told him about the puss dripping and he gave me the Super Rx. I used a condom on a Viet girl in her ass and got a STD. I'm sticking to hand jobs.

You guys who like kissing and DATY fine. I've gotten some really bad sore throats and upper respiratory infections. Bad ones that lasted a month.

To make matters worse I had a girlfriend who's sister worked for my health insurance company. Naturally she ratted me out about my diagnosis.

I've pulled out of a few assholes and seem some pretty gross on the rubber. A lot of mud on the helmet. And some fell on the sheet. One time there was this one girl who was really into anal. After I finished I pulled out but the rubber stayed in.

Redneck 1
08-31-23, 09:42
I've pulled out of a few assholes and seem some pretty gross on the rubber. A lot of mud on the helmet. And some fell on the sheet.That's why, in my opinion, it's preferable to have a provider of Greek use an enema beforehand. The enemas can be purchased inexpensively at Walmart or Longs. Just make sure the provider knows how to properly use an enema, because some don't. The cleaning effect can also make the Greek feel better for the provider, because then the provider isn't having feces pushed around inside her ass with each stroke.

Enona1
08-31-23, 14:09
That's why, in my opinion, it's preferable to have a provider of Greek use an enema beforehand. The enemas can be purchased inexpensively at Walmart or Longs. Just make sure the provider knows how to properly use an enema, because some don't. The cleaning effect can also make the Greek feel better for the provider, because then the provider isn't having feces pushed around inside her ass with each stroke.Never had a problem with Yoko.

Redneck 1
08-31-23, 15:07
Never had a problem with Yoko.Yes, same with me, and she's very experienced with Greek. Which is why I think that probably she privately uses an enema or some other type of cleaning process before sessions that include Greek.

LocaLoppa
08-31-23, 16:35
Ditto. Dropped some loads into Yoko, too. What a nice trip no muddy roads. Had muddy road with Bebe once, but even her only once out of many trips to Greece.

Bebe enjoyed the travels. She was a good fuck.

Never had a problem with Yoko.

KinkyJiji
08-31-23, 19:45
About 5 years ago I went bare in a Japanese woman's ass and we both ended up in urgent care. Was just a UTI. Another time I got the drip and was in the line of shame at a 24 hour Longs at midnight. The doctor didn't even look at me. Told him about the puss dripping and he gave me the Super Rx. I used a condom on a Viet girl in her ass and got a STD. I'm sticking to hand jobs.

You guys who like kissing and DATY fine. I've gotten some really bad sore throats and upper respiratory infections. Bad ones that lasted a month.

To make matters worse I had a girlfriend who's sister worked for my health insurance company. Naturally she ratted me out about my diagnosis.

I've pulled out of a few assholes and seem some pretty gross on the rubber. A lot of mud on the helmet. And some fell on the sheet. One time there was this one girl who was really into anal. After I finished I pulled out but the rubber stayed in.That's the price you pay sometimes when you want to travel the back roads. Sometimes it's muddy. It's inherent when you travel this way.

KinkyJiji
08-31-23, 19:47
Yes, same with me, and she's very experienced with Greek. Which is why I think that probably she privately uses an enema or some other type of cleaning process before sessions that include Greek.Agree 100%! Yoko is the best Greek guide. Always fresh and clean.

SpaSessions808
09-01-23, 20:28
I got to try both min and Miyuki at the Japanese place. Both of them have great service. Min is a little loud if you are into that. Bb is a little extra but for what they look like I think the price point is worth from the other locations with 40 year old plastic surgery faced claiming 20+. They both are young and pretty and both really from japan not Chinese knock off claiming Japan.

MakaKiller
09-01-23, 21:25
That's the price you pay sometimes when you want to travel the back roads. Sometimes it's muddy. It's inherent when you travel this way.That's why they call it the tunnel of fudge. LOL Stay Safe this weekend.

Kukui Street
09-01-23, 22:46
I got to try both min and Miyuki at the Japanese place. Both of them have great service. Min is a little loud if you are into that. Bb is a little extra but for what they look like I think the price point is worth from the other locations with 40 year old plastic surgery faced claiming 20+. They both are young and pretty and both really from japan not Chinese knock off claiming Japan.Wow you tried both? What was the damage? The image of Miyuki is pretty hot, she looks beautiful. Can you tell us if those are real photos and are they natural or implants. Details man, details. Min and Miyuki, what about height and weight? I guess I am only dreaming, they quoted $$ for BBFSCIP. That's seems pretty excessive. Boy do I pine for the old Empire days.

Darksidez
09-02-23, 05:47
That's why they call it the tunnel of fudge. LOL Stay Safe this weekend.LOL. . or the Hershey highway!

Hawaii Raven
09-02-23, 17:57
Wow you tried both? What was the damage? The image of Miyuki is pretty hot, she looks beautiful. Can you tell us if those are real photos and are they natural or implants. Details man, details. Min and Miyuki, what about height and weight? I guess I am only dreaming, they quoted $$ for BBFSCIP. That's seems pretty excessive. Boy do I pine for the old Empire days.So where is this place located anyways? Of course DM is just fine.

AssEaterNow
09-02-23, 18:17
These stories make me hungry.

That's the price you pay sometimes when you want to travel the back roads. Sometimes it's muddy. It's inherent when you travel this way.

Kukui Street
09-02-23, 20:48
I got to try both min and Miyuki at the Japanese place. Both of them have great service. Min is a little loud if you are into that. Bb is a little extra but for what they look like I think the price point is worth from the other locations with 40 year old plastic surgery faced claiming 20+. They both are young and pretty and both really from japan not Chinese knock off claiming Japan.I don't know what happened, but my post was not uploaded correctly. That was a quote of $$ for BBFSCIP. Does this line up with your experience?

TrialnError
09-02-23, 22:43
So where is this place located anyways? Of course DM is just fine.He's talking about J-Spa. Located in Ilikai I believe. They bring in younger Japanese (real Nihonjin) and Chinese girls.

TrialnError
09-02-23, 22:44
He's talking about J-Spa. Located in Ilikai I believe. They bring in younger Japanese (real Nihonjin) and Chinese girls.Forgot to link the ad in my previous post.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/23060393.html

YoungMonger808
09-02-23, 22:49
Forgot to link the ad in my previous post.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/23060393.htmlThey relocated out of town to Kalihi unfortunately.

Johnny14
09-03-23, 01:11
They relocated out of town to Kalihi unfortunately.Got a quote from this place, expensive like 320 smackers. Almost the same going price as the Escorts.

Pinyf
09-03-23, 15:38
Is this Lucky Spa?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-king-st/23063576.html

Kukui Street
09-04-23, 19:29
I got to try both min and Miyuki at the Japanese place. Both of them have great service. Min is a little loud if you are into that. Bb is a little extra but for what they look like I think the price point is worth from the other locations with 40 year old plastic surgery faced claiming 20+. They both are young and pretty and both really from japan not Chinese knock off claiming Japan.Don't know why it is editing my post, but want to be clear. Tried to post 6 dollar signs (but it was edited to 2 only. So to be clear, I was quoted 600 smackeroons for BBFSCIP.

The Quiz
09-04-23, 21:23
Don't know why it is editing my post, but want to be clear. Tried to post 6 dollar signs (but it was edited to 2 only. So to be clear, I was quoted 600 smackeroons for BBFSCIP.No need put dollar signs, just use numbers, like 600 as you mentioned. So much clearer and it's not like we need to hide that on this board.

KillerPawn
09-04-23, 23:02
Really can't say enough about the quality I experienced recently at Osaka with Connie. Great big DDDs, nice and snappy, and it was all on the menu except DFK (she's a smoker, so it's probably for the best). All for the $$ . 1 rate. Highly recommend.Is $$ . 1 all in with the house fee?

Ck813
09-05-23, 00:34
I'm going to call that $600 if I find the provider super gorgeous and sexy. I hope they let me fuck the shit out of their brains.

Loveasianhi
09-05-23, 18:00
I got to try both min and Miyuki at the Japanese place. Both of them have great service. Min is a little loud if you are into that. Bb is a little extra but for what they look like I think the price point is worth from the other locations with 40 year old plastic surgery faced claiming 20+. They both are young and pretty and both really from japan not Chinese knock off claiming Japan.Agree, two of the better girls to visit Hawaii. If I wasn't so busy would visit both again.

Stacey Kane23
09-06-23, 14:09
Agree, two of the better girls to visit Hawaii. If I wasn't so busy would visit both again.Nobody answering the phone. They shut down too?

BScotti
09-07-23, 22:08
Agree, two of the better girls to visit Hawaii. If I wasn't so busy would visit both again.Miyuki's pic look likes real but Min's one looks fake. How close does Min look to her pic?

Dsdf3488
09-07-23, 23:07
Miyuki's pic look likes real but Min's one looks fake. How close does Min look to her pic?Min is not like in the pics but she is really cute, 600 for nut inside her last night.

TaroBoba
09-08-23, 11:39
Has anyone has a chance to see this one? Accurate?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-king-st/23063576.html

YoungMonger808
09-08-23, 14:51
Min is not like in the pics but she is really cute, 600 for nut inside her last night.How close is the pic given she costs 100 more than Miyuki.

DeeJohn808
09-08-23, 21:04
Hey all,

In the market for a short, petite, and brown / darker skin Asian spinner for massage and / or more. Is that just a no-go in this Chinese / Thai / Korean dominated scene, or does anyone have recommendations? PM is fine.

SpaSessions808
09-09-23, 01:02
Miyuki's pic look likes real but Min's one looks fake. How close does Min look to her pic?If you look close its actually real pics they are just edited. But they are known always use the real pics. For miyuki for sure its real pics.

The service is top notch and the price is high but I think its worth. Tired of all the 200-210 joints with old hags that rush and complain. One thing that turns me off and makes me not able to finish is those stupid girls saying time is up and hurry up bull shit.

Dsdf3488
09-09-23, 05:19
How close is the pic given she costs 100 more than Miyuki.When she told you for 420 just ask for 320 then she will accept it.

TrialnError
09-09-23, 16:34
Hey all,

In the market for a short, petite, and brown / darker skin Asian spinner for massage and / or more. Is that just a no-go in this Chinese / Thai / Korean dominated scene, or does anyone have recommendations? PM is fine.Have you tried Jenni at CS in downtown? She's closer to the petite side and short (5'1" - 5'2" maybe) but she's Chinese and fair (maybe you can take her to the beach). Her massage is average at best but for the price better than most robs on the island. Plus now that she's back to being indy, FS is available but if you only want HE she'll probably oblige.

GofasBits
09-10-23, 09:20
Has anyone has a chance to see this one? Accurate?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-king-st/23063576.htmlYou should TOFTT and let us know. Worst case is you waste your time if you don't see something you like. Best case you find your gem. GL!

Ezaker
09-10-23, 13:54
Don't know why it is editing my post, but want to be clear. Tried to post 6 dollar signs (but it was edited to 2 only. So to be clear, I was quoted 600 smackeroons for BBFSCIP.Was MSOG available at this price point?

ExitOnly
09-11-23, 00:57
If you look close its actually real pics they are just edited. But they are known always use the real pics. For miyuki for sure its real pics.

The service is top notch and the price is high but I think its worth. Tired of all the 200-210 joints with old hags that rush and complain. One thing that turns me off and makes me not able to finish is those stupid girls saying time is up and hurry up bull shit.Yes, I was pleasantly surprised that they both are real Japanese (not Chinese fakes or Korean from Japan) and they actually use their real photos.

Member #6408
09-18-23, 19:19
My uncle LEO came to visit me. Let me know he was planning another birthday luau at his house in Aiea. Going to have plenty grinds, said he has a good Chinese catering connection. Uncle said he got everyone's numbers so expect an invite if you been came to the last party. Or maybe just stay clear from there. You guys probably remember last time his neighbors recording videos of all the drunk people and posting on social media LOL.

Hinode
09-20-23, 21:17
Braddahs,

Anybody know of any providers (doesn't have to be Asian) who _LOVE going on top? And staying there? Grinding, Gyrating, Hip thrusting, you know the deal. Until YOU explode. Sometimes, I want the girl to finish and just relax. Most of the K MILF's all do it for what, a whopping 40 seconds, "Honey I tired, you go on top", kind of deal.

Was thinking of Sasha? (sorry spelling) from Blue Star Spa? I heard someone say here couple years ago she passed away, not sure if that's true or not, I haven't been there since the Iremambaskycapmicro killing. But damn, that girl rode me until my little Hinode rice shriveled like a prune. I mean, she jackhammered me like I was the last man on earth, and wanted round 2 after that! Rare (at least for me) to find a provider who enjoys cowgirl. Any insights, DM me or otherwise, mahaloz in advance.

H.

Craps
09-20-23, 21:54
Braddahs,

Anybody know of any providers (doesn't have to be Asian) who _LOVE going on top? And staying there? Grinding, Gyrating, Hip thrusting, you know the deal. Until YOU explode. Sometimes, I want the girl to finish and just relax. Most of the K MILF's all do it for what, a whopping 40 seconds, "Honey I tired, you go on top", kind of deal.

Was thinking of Sasha? (sorry spelling) from Blue Star Spa? I heard someone say here couple years ago she passed away, not sure if that's true or not, I haven't been there since the Iremambaskycapmicro killing. But damn, that girl rode me until my little Hinode rice shriveled like a prune. I mean, she jackhammered me like I was the last man on earth, and wanted round 2 after that! Rare (at least for me) to find a provider who enjoys cowgirl. Any insights, DM me or otherwise, mahaloz in advance.

H.Hino, Those are Rare hard to cum by, I had a married nurse mid 40th, love DATY, 69, jump on, take full CONTROL the way she wants, CG, RCG, non stop. Good Luck.

TrialnError
09-21-23, 02:20
Braddahs,

H.I know you asked Shima in the other thread about his Japan trip. Have you checked out J-Spa? A bit pricier than the normal AMP's but they bring in younger real Japanese girls from Japan.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/23060393.html

MasqMete
09-21-23, 22:30
Braddahs,

H.I'd say try Macy from BB spa. She likes to fuck and she'll happily stay on top. At least she does with me LOL. She's a sweetheart too.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/bbs-amazing-spa_369548

RedRaider66
09-22-23, 16:08
I'd say try Macy from BB spa. She likes to fuck and she'll happily stay on top. At least she does with me LOL. She's a sweetheart too.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/bbs-amazing-spa_369548Does she do cfs or BBFS?

Enona1
09-22-23, 18:32
Does she do cfs or BBFS?BBFS but covered BJ. Excellent massage too. Loves DATY.

Guapo Marx
09-22-23, 19:03
I'd say try Macy from BB spa. She likes to fuck and she'll happily stay on top. At least she does with me LOL. She's a sweetheart too.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/bbs-amazing-spa_369548You like the think she likes it and happy to do whatever. But they are all actresses. One who was very open with me told me that every now and then when the chemistry is right, and she hasn't been doing all day long, she will get off. Been to many spas and I think only one woman was able to get off with me. It was when I was the first customer of the day and did DATY. I know she came because she squirted and was blushing / panting afterwards. Next time I visited she told me I was good at it. I'm probably no better than anyone else, but just so happened she liked it. Every woman is different. Most of the civilians I've done it with, no two are the same. Some like it gentle with like flicking. Some like the traditional circular motion with pressure. Some like the finger inside while you to the "come here" motion. Some like two fingers. Some like a finger just every so lightly inside her butt. One lady wanted everything bit hard, nipples and clit, with my teeth. Some like you to really press your face hard on them while they cum. As for spa girls I no longer do DATY. Gotten some back colds and upper respiratory infections. If I see a gal sneezing and blowing her nose, she has to stay down on her end of the table. Many times I've called for a woman and they said she was out sick. Then she comes back with a runny nose. There is nothing wrong with the both of you masking up. After all you are not making a porn film.

ClaraForever
09-22-23, 20:49
You like the think she likes it and happy to do whatever. But they are all actresses. One who was very open with me told me that every now and then when the chemistry is right, and she hasn't been doing all day long, she will get off. Been to many spas and I think only one woman was able to get off with me. It was when I was the first customer of the day and did DATY. I know she came because she squirted and was blushing / panting afterwards. Next time I visited she told me I was good at it. I'm probably no better than anyone else, but just so happened she liked it. Every woman is different. Most of the civilians I've done it with, no two are the same. Some like it gentle with like flicking. Some like the traditional circular motion with pressure. Some like the finger inside while you to the "come here" motion. Some like two fingers. Some like a finger just every so lightly inside her butt. One lady wanted everything bit hard, nipples and clit, with my teeth. Some like you to really press your face hard on them while they cum. As for spa girls I no longer do DATY. Gotten some back colds and upper respiratory infections. If I see a gal sneezing and blowing her nose, she has to stay down on her end of the table. Many times I've called for a woman and they said she was out sick. Then she comes back with a runny nose. There is nothing wrong with the both of you masking up. After all you are not making a porn film.Best customer to them is all covered, quick shot then leave without talking leaving money.

They hear for money and want safety (std) first. Not to enjoy old grandpa's ducks and tongues.

There must be reason why host clubs always follow AMP girls and there we could find hotties from AMPs (before huge raids) at Waikiki clubs filled with young tourists, they give free fuck there to enjoy tall younger, fitter men's dicks.

Business is business, just like clothing salespersons praise how good we look in clothes in store. They may giggle deep in mind "hey nothing will look good on my ugly body".

Restless1728
09-27-23, 21:10
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/waikiki/23075694.html

Saw Kaede very girl next door look. Same girl in the picture without the makeup. She's sincere and polite and tries hard to please. Nice change will see her again before she leaves in a week.

The Quiz
09-29-23, 00:34

Saw Kaede very girl next door look. Same girl in the picture without the makeup. She's sincere and polite and tries hard to please. Nice change will see her again before she leaves in a week.Wow, she looks kawaii. I will have to pay her a visit too. She might have to come back in 9 months though.

SpaSessions808
09-29-23, 06:05
Wow, she looks kawaii. I will have to pay her a visit too. She might have to come back in 9 months though.She is. A ball of fun. And super small.

Big Gulp
09-30-23, 19:03
She is. A ball of fun. And super small.Are they still at the Ilikai?

Drasil
09-30-23, 22:40

Saw Kaede very girl next door look. Same girl in the picture without the makeup. She's sincere and polite and tries hard to please. Nice change will see her again before she leaves in a week.They aren't responding to texts, is it a landline? What area is it? Ty.

Restless1728
10-01-23, 13:28
They aren't responding to texts, is it a landline? What area is it? Ty.I texted that number for my appointment. Located same place.

Drasil
10-01-23, 16:05
I texted that number for my appointment. Located same place.Ty.

What's the standard damage?

ExitOnly
10-01-23, 17:06
They aren't responding to texts, is it a landline? What area is it? Ty.They weren't responding yesterday morning so I went elsewhere. They did texts me back that night saying the girl I asked for is available now.

Enona1
10-01-23, 20:14

Saw Kaede very girl next door look. Same girl in the picture without the makeup. She's sincere and polite and tries hard to please. Nice change will see her again before she leaves in a week.What's the damage and is massage available? Any skills? She IS cute!

SnatchThat
10-02-23, 02:28
Been seeing posts from people that suggests what they know what is what is going on, so this is what I been reading, 320 for a young hottie and 300 plus for BBFS is a good price. Otherwise, girls will leave Hawaii for mainland never to return. So lets hash out the BS parts first. LA or LV they pretty much have it standardized with the HYA's coming and getting 300/400 for service. Plus, although they don't want to admit it they do give locals a lower rate of return. Some people been talking about the price not increasing and then talking about inflation and all that economic talk is garbage when it comes to illegal immigrants making tax free money. Now if we talk about some of those top tier ladies that qualify as Latinas, well they are not worth no 500 per hour unfortunately. So basically, idiots that pay high prices for their ladies is ruining it for the rest of us. How the hell are we suppose to be more expensive than LA or LV. Plus one trip to LA we get all the scoops. You want to know what really drives the ladies away, first Hawaii usually gets the run down worn out models. Second, bookers or agents make false claims that they can charge a higher rate in Hawaii, also BS. Third, they also say how they work is better than LA or LV, so when it is not they say fuck it LA or LV is better because when I am done I can go gamble and make more money with my money. Notice the connection with gambling and girls. Now that gambling has pretty much been broken up, girls don't come down here to work. So normally Hawaii gets old and run down models that can't make money in LA or LV anymore. So there is a lot of BS about what the price for a girl is. Plus, most girls across the board in LA and LV do HH. If you're contributing to the problem then you are driving the price up. Just say no. No money changes the price real quick.

Restless1728
10-02-23, 02:48
What's the damage and is massage available? Any skills? She IS cute!220 30 m, 320 60 m, add 300 BB.

Different from the norm. Worth it to me. Not Tiffany pretty / sexy but cute and sincere. You youngins should take her to Sunday brunch at Orchids before she leaves.

Dvsmind
10-02-23, 12:54
They weren't responding yesterday morning so I went elsewhere. They did texts me back that night saying the girl I asked for is available now.Tried to make appointment, took long to reply. Then no response. I just went another place.

PostOfficeMan
10-03-23, 01:11
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/waikiki/23076784.html

Wow, I think Kaede is my new ATF. She's young, cute, and fun personality. Everything that Restless mentioned below is accurate. I decided to go with the full hour and bb option which turned out to be the best decision. It's pricey so it won't be for everyone, all I can say is if your on a budget either take the hh option and no bb, but if you can afford to splurge, this is the girl to do with. For me this was like a combination of being with a young Pali girl and getting serviced by Nicole and Yuna. Got to save up again and splurge one more time before she leaves.

AwabiLover
10-03-23, 01:44
Looks like you went postal with the penis gun. LOL. How much did the sperm delivery cost you?

Wow, I think Kaede is my new ATF. She's young, cute, and fun personality. Everything that Restless mentioned below is accurate. I decided to go with the full hour and bb option which turned out to be the best decision. It's pricey so it won't be for everyone, all I can say is if your on a budget either take the hh option and no bb, but if you can afford to splurge, this is the girl to do with. For me this was like a combination of being with a young Pali girl and getting serviced by Nicole and Yuna. Got to save up again and splurge one more time before she leaves.

AwabiLover
10-03-23, 02:22
Sorry. Just read restless post about the delivery charge.

SmithDog
10-03-23, 06:50
You like the think she likes it and happy to do whatever. But they are all actresses. One who was very open with me told me that every now and then when the chemistry is right, and she hasn't been doing all day long, she will get off. Been to many spas and I think only one woman was able to get off with me. It was when I was the first customer of the day and did DATY. I know she came because she squirted and was blushing / panting afterwards. Next time I visited she told me I was good at it. I'm probably no better than anyone else, but just so happened she liked it. Every woman is different. Most of the civilians I've done it with, no two are the same. Some like it gentle with like flicking. Some like the traditional circular motion with pressure. Some like the finger inside while you to the "come here" motion. Some like two fingers. Some like a finger just every so lightly inside her butt. One lady wanted everything bit hard, nipples and clit, with my teeth. Some like you to really press your face hard on them while they cum. As for spa girls I no longer do DATY. Gotten some back colds and upper respiratory infections. If I see a gal sneezing and blowing her nose, she has to stay down on her end of the table. Many times I've called for a woman and they said she was out sick. Then she comes back with a runny nose. There is nothing wrong with the both of you masking up. After all you are not making a porn film.The link isn't working. Do you have an updated one for Macy? Thanks.

Shima44
10-03-23, 14:11
Trying to get more info on BeBe Nancy & Susan of BB's Amazing Spa.

ExitOnly
10-03-23, 16:47
Tried to make appointment, took long to reply. Then no response. I just went another place.I tried again this past weekend. Same experience as yours. I guess they are busy with the big spenders.

Restless1728
10-03-23, 19:07
I tried again this past weekend. Same experience as yours. I guess they are busy with the big spenders.On my first visit I spent 45 min bc wrong girl and other issues. At the time I only went with the basic 30 so no big spender there. Unless I'm scheduling directly with the girl, all the places are similarly flakey that's just a fact. Never going to get costco customer service from these businesses! LOL!

EndOfAnEra
10-03-23, 22:37
You want to know what really drives the ladies away, first Hawaii usually gets the run down worn out models. Second, bookers or agents make false claims that they can charge a higher rate in Hawaii, also BS. Third, they also say how they work is better than LA or LV, so when it is not they say fuck it LA or LV is better because when I am done I can go gamble and make more money with my money. Notice the connection with gambling and girls. Now that gambling has pretty much been broken up, girls don't come down here to work. So normally Hawaii gets old and run down models that can't make money in LA or LV anymore. So there is a lot of BS about what the price for a girl is. Plus, most girls across the board in LA and LV do HH. If you're contributing to the problem then you are driving the price up. Just say no. No money changes the price real quick.I am from LA, visited a few each time I would go back to visit and was singularly unimpressed. A helpful thing, Google images, massage parlor arrest. The gals are hideous, which accords with my return trips to LA and other places on the mainland. Lastly, I went the other way. House fee was once $40, so girl got $160. When up to $50, $150. Now at $60, sorry, ladies, but it's $140. You'd have to a physician or similar professional to bag that in an hour, so ladies, consider yourselves lucky. Which brings me to the gambling. They don't make money from that, most anyway, matter of fact, their gambling addition is why they've got suck and spread for every dick that can pay.

Enona1
10-03-23, 23:23
Trying to get more info on BeBe Nancy & Susan of BB's Amazing Spa.There's no one named Bebe. Just the spa name. Not Nancy, it's Macy. Not Susan, it's Zusana. Both middle aged Thais. Good massage from both, good service from both. Go check'them, go check'them, go! $200 for everything. Zusana has her own number. Look for their ads on mojovillage.

White Lava
10-04-23, 00:19
There's no one named Bebe. Just the spa name. Not Nancy, it's Macy. Not Susan, it's Zusana. Both middle aged Thais. Good massage from both, good service from both. Go check'them, go check'them, go! $200 for everything. Zusana has her own number. Look for their ads on mojovillage.There is a third girl- Nancy she is only there by appointment.

Shima44
10-04-23, 00:44
There's no one named Bebe. Just the spa name. Not Nancy, it's Macy. Not Susan, it's Zusana. Both middle aged Thais. Good massage from both, good service from both. Go check'them, go check'them, go! $200 for everything. Zusana has her own number. Look for their ads on mojovillage.Okay got it. Thanks for the info.

Shima44
10-04-23, 00:55
There's no one named Bebe. Just the spa name. Not Nancy, it's Macy. Not Susan, it's Zusana. Both middle aged Thais. Good massage from both, good service from both. Go check'them, go check'them, go! $200 for everything. Zusana has her own number. Look for their ads on mojovillage.I got the names from the AD. Somebody needs to fix the AD.

This is what's on the AD we have BeBe Macy and Nancy. Susan. Working.

Xyz808
10-04-23, 16:02
I got the names from the AD. Somebody needs to fix the AD.

This is what's on the AD we have BeBe Macy and Nancy. Susan. Working.Got a link to the ad?

Shima44
10-04-23, 17:09
Got a link to the ad?Go to the MojoVillage website. It's under Therapeutic Massage. Look for BB's Amazing Spa.

OnTheHook
10-04-23, 18:01
Here you go.

Go to the MojoVillage website. It's under Therapeutic Massage. Look for BB's Amazing Spa.

LargeRocket69
10-05-23, 00:56
Is Kaede the best here? Has anyone experienced the other girls?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki/23081876.html

Lknfrpssy
10-05-23, 02:45
Is Kaede the best here? Has anyone experienced the other girls?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki/23081876.htmlMy bud saw Kaede and said that she does not look like the pics. The words he used were "plain Jane" and "not worth it.

OnTheHook
10-05-23, 03:57
Screwed up the link.

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/bbs-amazing-spa_369880

IslandManhi
10-05-23, 05:41

Wow, I think Kaede is my new ATF. She's young, cute, and fun personality. Everything that Restless mentioned below is accurate. I decided to go with the full hour and bb option which turned out to be the best decision. It's pricey so it won't be for everyone, all I can say is if your on a budget either take the hh option and no bb, but if you can afford to splurge, this is the girl to do with. For me this was like a combination of being with a young Pali girl and getting serviced by Nicole and Yuna. Got to save up again and splurge one more time before she leaves.Thats a hefty price tag for the package did you at least get to MSOG? Mahalo.

JDorian
10-05-23, 12:28
My bud saw Kaede and said that she does not look like the pics. The words he used were "plain Jane" and "not worth it.I will have to disagree with your bud. The Kaede I saw was absolutely the girl in the ad. Not glammed up, like in the photoshoot, but definitely her. Compare the facial features and body. It was her. TEHO in terms of value. If you want to have that Japanese GFE, and not have to travel to Japan than this is the place to go. It's not a AMP, nor a massage place, it's more like the K-girl apartment places that are very common in LA / LV / OC / SF but without the painful screening process that the k-establishments demand. I got screened at a couple of LA based k-girl escort locations in the past and believe me when I say it was a painful process.

The pricing system at this j-spa is the same as the LA ones. Kaede was a legit college student (at least she said she was and I have no reason to doubt her). She's from Shinjuku and speaks perfect English. I've been to Tokyo and Kaede is the type of j-girl that is available to foreigners (in Japan). My encounter felt like a delivery health (escort) experience I've had in Tokyo.

I asked her why she came to Hawaii, instead of doing deli health work in Tokyo. Because of the yen to dollar exchange rate she makes more here and isn't likely to meet people who know her. You guys get that right? The girls come here because they MAKE MORE than where they are from. The girls at this j-spa rotate frequently so as long as they can make more than they can in Japan, they'll continue to come. You "hold the line guys" can stick with the MILFS and GILFS at the AMPs. I'm adding this place to my rotation. I like Japanese girls, I'd rather see young vs old, and I don't have to travel to LA or Tokyo to get the j-girl / k-girl experience.

TrialnError
10-05-23, 13:10
So who wants to moderate a J-spa thread? Seems they have enough positive reviews and attention / customers to warrant that.

Lknfrpssy
10-05-23, 18:58
Still not sure I'll try.

I will have to disagree with your bud. The Kaede I saw was absolutely the girl in the ad. Not glammed up, like in the photoshoot, but definitely her. Compare the facial features and body. It was her. TEHO in terms of value. If you want to have that Japanese GFE, and not have to travel to Japan than this is the place to go. It's not a AMP, nor a massage place, it's more like the K-girl apartment places that are very common in LA / LV / OC / SF but without the painful screening process that the k-establishments demand. I got screened at a couple of LA based k-girl escort locations in the past and believe me when I say it was a painful process.

The pricing system at this j-spa is the same as the LA ones. Kaede was a legit college student (at least she said she was and I have no reason to doubt her). She's from Shinjuku and speaks perfect English. I've been to Tokyo and Kaede is the type of j-girl that is available to foreigners (in Japan). My encounter felt like a delivery health (escort) experience I've had in Tokyo.

I asked her why she came to Hawaii, instead of doing deli health work in Tokyo. Because of the yen to dollar exchange rate she makes more here and isn't likely to meet people who know her. You guys get that right? The girls come here because they MAKE MORE than where they are from. The girls at this j-spa rotate frequently so as long as they can make more than they can in Japan, they'll continue to come. You "hold the line guys" can stick with the MILFS and GILFS at the AMPs. I'm adding this place to my rotation. I like Japanese girls, I'd rather see young vs old, and I don't have to travel to LA or Tokyo to get the j-girl / k-girl experience.

TheThinker808
10-05-23, 21:21
I will have to disagree with your bud. The Kaede I saw was absolutely the girl in the ad. Not glammed up, like in the photoshoot, but definitely her. Compare the facial features and body. It was her. TEHO in terms of value. If you want to have that Japanese GFE, and not have to travel to Japan than this is the place to go. It's not a AMP, nor a massage place, it's more like the K-girl apartment places that are very common in LA / LV / OC / SF but without the painful screening process that the k-establishments demand. I got screened at a couple of LA based k-girl escort locations in the past and believe me when I say it was a painful process.

I asked her why she came to Hawaii, instead of doing deli health work in Tokyo. Because of the yen to dollar exchange rate she makes more here and isn't likely to meet people who know her. You guys get that right? The girls come here because they MAKE MORE than where they are from. The girls at this j-spa rotate frequently so as long as they can make more than they can in Japan, they'll continue to come. You "hold the line guys" can stick with the MILFS and GILFS at the AMPs. I'm adding this place to my rotation. I like Japanese girls, I'd rather see young vs old, and I don't have to travel to LA or Tokyo to get the j-girl / k-girl experience.I have to agree with the other poster that Kaede kinda looks like the pics but I don't think its her. I saw her yesterday and the service was okay tbh. For the money I think you can get better service with Nicole or Yuna. Granted Nicole and Yuna are not college age women but my service with Kaede again was okay and it wasn't mind blowing or whatever. I have had more fun and less restrictions with Yuna and Nicole. Also that +3 $$ BBFS is ridiculous if you ask me.

TheThinker808
10-05-23, 21:23
My bud saw Kaede and said that she does not look like the pics. The words he used were "plain Jane" and "not worth it.I wouldn't call her plain Jane but I don't think she looks like the pics. I think she can but it's not nearly there. Also yes her service was pretty mediocre if you ask me. You can get way more mileage seeing Yuna, Shioh, and Nicole for less money. Granted those women are not in their 20's or whatever but the level or service is much better.

Big Gulp
10-06-23, 00:06
I wouldn't call her plain Jane but I don't think she looks like the pics. I think she can but it's not nearly there. Also yes her service was pretty mediocre if you ask me. You can get way more mileage seeing Yuna, Shioh, and Nicole for less money. Granted those women are not in their 20's or whatever but the level or service is much better.Linda is the girl to see for service. Blows everyone out of the water. Like her ad says, all holes open, LOL.

Shima44
10-06-23, 01:08
Can't believe this place is still open. I work near by not once I saw somebody go in LOL.

WoodWorker72
10-06-23, 15:28
Agree 100%! Yoko is the best Greek guide. Always fresh and clean.Can you guys share where they are located?

Greek providers please.

KinkyJiji
10-06-23, 17:40
Can you guys share where they are located?

Greek providers please.Please go RTFF Greek. All the info is there.

ChrisYang
10-06-23, 18:35
So with all you guys talking about this new J-Spa place, I had to give it a try. Had to check a J-girl off my list since all those ones I had are Chinese faking to be Japanese just because they can speak the language. So here's my two cents, service and appearance mediocre. Would I repeat with her? Probably not but would I try J-Spa again, probably yes. Service is normal of what you expect with light GFE. You can tell it is legit Japanese and on younger side at the 20's or 30 at most. Young is a relative term, some of you probably think 40's still young, no offense. Rates are normal at 220 hh and 320 hour. Not going to go into debate on what everyone think ss normal but I am past the good old days and used to LA rates now. The good thing is you decide on the spot when you see her. If she was pretty, I would have went with the hour but she was just okay so I did hh this time. And damn is HH short, after some BBBJ, CG, MS, to doggy, time was almost done. So I had to finish with a HJ. All in all, it is a good sign that younger J-girl providers are coming to the islands. We need to motivate more to visit our beautiful islands so we can all have more fun!

JackMiles
10-06-23, 23:10
So who wants to moderate a J-spa thread? Seems they have enough positive reviews and attention / customers to warrant that.Just went there a couple nights ago. 10 minute walk from my hotel on Ala Moana. Condo complex. Easy in and out. Screening was a bit too easy, which is somewhat a concern. But had a good time. I'm from LA, and you can have a similar experience here for much less. The only difference, and it's a big one, is here they provide the JGirl experience and the photos are real.

Youngers
10-07-23, 01:55
Just went there a couple nights ago. 10 minute walk from my hotel on Ala Moana. Condo complex. Easy in and out. Screening was a bit too easy, which is somewhat a concern. But had a good time. I'm from LA, and you can have a similar experience here for much less. The only difference, and it's a big one, is here they provide the JGirl experience and the photos are real.Can someone explain JGirl experience. I googled this and nada. Nothing. LOL, you peeked my curiosity.

LukeG11
10-08-23, 18:13
I see Lulu is supposedly back in the area. I read a while back that she was screwed over by some stalker. Thinking of paying a visit. For those that did see her in the past; how was it?

Anyone seen her yet? Or is this just the stalker being dumb again.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-hawaii/23084553.html

Shima44
10-09-23, 14:16
I see Lulu is supposedly back in the area. I read a while back that she was screwed over by some stalker. Thinking of paying a visit. For those that did see her in the past; how was it?

Anyone seen her yet? Or is this just the stalker being dumb again.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-hawaii/23084553.htmlThis is a different Lulu. The Lulu that was being stalked was going by Mc Lulu. That's not Mc Lulu number.

SpaSessions808
10-11-23, 05:58
So who wants to moderate a J-spa thread? Seems they have enough positive reviews and attention / customers to warrant that.Not sure what that entails but I would be open. I have VIP with them since I paid it. So usually or so I'm told I get sent the new list whenever one comes in and VIP is supposed to be able to try first.

UkiSlamma
10-15-23, 10:14
I went 3 am in the morning, and it was old ladies. Not young women. I wasted my time.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki/23082894.html

Poi Dog
10-16-23, 21:58
Any one partake in this place? Just wondering where this place is since it may be close to where I am.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vineyard/23089848.html

Stay safe Gents!

Poi Dog.

WomenLover2
10-16-23, 22:13
Any one partake in this place? Just wondering where this place is since it may be close to where I am.

Stay safe Gents!

Poi Dog.This place is Fantastic Spa near the corner of Vineyard and Liliha.

I haven't tried but the manager Alysa looks cute and is young.

Not sure if she plays.

KaraSnsd
10-17-23, 01:33

Stay safe Gents!

Poi Dog.The only massage place I know is Fantastic Spa. They have some hot young girls now. The phone number doesn't match Fantastic Spa and there are 2 numbers in the ad.

Honolulu Yobo
10-17-23, 02:39
The photos look like AI generated pictures.

Stay safe Gents!

Poi Dog.

TheThinker808
10-17-23, 03:07
The only massage place I know is Fantastic Spa. They have some hot young girls now. The phone number doesn't match Fantastic Spa and there are 2 numbers in the ad.What type of menu do these young hot girls provide? Damage?

Assman808
10-17-23, 14:41
Has anyone seen this girl?

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-hawaii/23089027.html

Thanks.

KaraSnsd
10-17-23, 16:48
What type of menu do these young hot girls provide? Damage?Some give full service covered but that is rare. Some will let you lick their pussy, HJ. It's a rotating cast so I cannot guarantee the service. They have a pretty and young girl now.

Johnny14
10-17-23, 17:19
Some give full service covered but that is rare. Some will let you lick their pussy, HJ. It's a rotating cast so I cannot guarantee the service. They have a pretty and young girl now.Thanks for the brief, so what's the price for FS, BJ, and other items on the menu?

KaraSnsd
10-17-23, 19:04
Thanks for the brief, so what's the price for FS, BJ, and other items on the menu?For an hour it will be $70 house plus $100 - 150 tips. You may be able to negotiate lower for a HJ but BJ FS will be expensive.

SpaSessions808
10-18-23, 00:06
Mama got me in with the new Maiko she reminds me of Noah if you saw her but maybe a little smaller. Maiko has some real big melons on her. I got to go first right off the plane but I had to pay for it! Imma leave that part out for the extra fee.

Maiko. Hella good service was great better than noah and mei she's responsive and friendly. Rate higher than kaede but its worth it for the service. She showered me like soaplands except no blow up bed and no special chair where they wash your ass LOL.

The experiences here are worth it and I think its a good change and hope they can keep bringing in this J talent.

SpaSessions808
10-18-23, 00:11
Can someone explain JGirl experience. I googled this and nada. Nothing. LOL, you peeked my curiosity.Bro when you go to japan try to go to a soapland.

Thats j girl experience but little different here.

They will shower with you before and after usually and wash your shit. Put you on a blow up bed and slide around on you with seaweed nuru gel. I recommend trying to find one that would take english speaker or you better learn some japanese and fake it cause most won't accept.

Here they don't do that but they will shower with you.

UkiSlamma
10-18-23, 15:06
Mama got me in with the new Maiko she reminds me of Noah if you saw her but maybe a little smaller. Maiko has some real big melons on her. I got to go first right off the plane but I had to pay for it! Imma leave that part out for the extra fee.

Maiko. Hella good service was great better than noah and mei she's responsive and friendly. Rate higher than kaede but its worth it for the service. She showered me like soaplands except no blow up bed and no special chair where they wash your ass LOL.

The experiences here are worth it and I think its a good change and hope they can keep bringing in this J talent.I assumed all the girls had the same rate, I guess whoever is running this putting them at different levels in terms of service and appeal. I'd like to know what her rate is? Does she offer more on the menu? TIA.

EwaScrub
10-18-23, 15:40
Bro when you go to japan try to go to a soapland.

They will shower with you before and after usually and wash your shit. Put you on a blow up bed and slide around on you with seaweed nuru gel. I recommend trying to find one that would take english speaker or you better learn some japanese and fake it cause most won't accept.

Here they don't do that but they will shower with you.There is one in Yokohama that accepts foreigners. They advertise foreigners allowed on their website. Forgot name though.

ThisYear
10-18-23, 16:23
Bro when you go to japan try to go to a soapland.

Here they don't do that but they will shower with you.It is difficult but not impossible with no Japanese language ability but the options will be few and often the price is inflated. For Japanese speakers, there are a lot of options. Especially when you can order delivery health to your room or love hotel.

MasqMete
10-18-23, 22:23
Hello Brothers.

I've been out of the AMP game for a bit, mainly I've been going to indies, but lately I've been wanting a good table shower with lots of play. Where would you guys say has the best table shower nowadays? If the girl fucks me in the shower that'd be great, but not necessarily required. Thanks in advance.

SpaSessions808
10-18-23, 22:55
I assumed all the girls had the same rate, I guess whoever is running this putting them at different levels in terms of service and appeal. I'd like to know what her rate is? Does she offer more on the menu? TIA.Maiko has a BBFS menu but her service is great super polite.

I got to see Ren today she speaks 0 english so it was a little difficult situation but I just used my phone to translate. She was good.

SpaSessions808
10-18-23, 22:56
Hello Brothers.

I've been out of the AMP game for a bit, mainly I've been going to indies, but lately I've been wanting a good table shower with lots of play. Where would you guys say has the best table shower nowadays? If the girl fucks me in the shower that'd be great, but not necessarily required. Thanks in advance.Angels but if busy they rush out shower.

Loveasianhi
10-19-23, 00:23
I assumed all the girls had the same rate, I guess whoever is running this putting them at different levels in terms of service and appeal. I'd like to know what her rate is? Does she offer more on the menu? TIA.Maiko rates:

1/2 hr and 1 hr.

3xx/4xx covered.

6xx/7xx bare.

Kumuman
10-19-23, 00:29
Maiko rates:

1/2 hr and 1 hr.

320/420 covered.

620/720 bare.720 x 10 =7,200.

I do 25 times in SEA for less.

LivininDa808
10-19-23, 01:05
Maiko rates:

1/2 hr and 1 hr.

3xx/4xx covered.

6xx/7xx bare.How much is the house fee?

Loveasianhi
10-19-23, 01:24
How much is the house fee?Not sure as the prices includes both the house fee and the girl's fee.

LivininDa808
10-19-23, 01:59
Not sure as the prices includes both the house fee and the girl's fee.Alright, thanks.

WraithOfGod
10-19-23, 06:46
Hey fellas. Back mongering again after a long absence. Trying to get my bearings in today's scene. I was walking down Ke'eaumoku tonight and saw a place open on the third floor above Diamond Sports Bar in the building just passed Lobster King. Watched a few guys go in and out. I couldn't find a sign with a name (it was dark, so I could've easily missed something). Tried looking up an AMP at the building's address and didn't get any good hits. Place worth visiting? I'm always a little wary of places I can't identify. I don't want to walk in on a bunch of guys playing slots when I'm looking for kitty. Pretty busy area, but discrete stairwell and on my typical circuit. I'm about to bounce over to Angel after walking around in seeing the sights and delights.

MakaKiller
10-19-23, 12:10
Hey fellas. Back mongering again after a long absence. Trying to get my bearings in today's scene. I was walking down Ke'eaumoku tonight and saw a place open on the third floor above Diamond Sports Bar in the building just passed Lobster King. Watched a few guys go in and out. I couldn't find a sign with a name (it was dark, so I could've easily missed something). Tried looking up an AMP at the building's address and didn't get any good hits. Place worth visiting? I'm always a little wary of places I can't identify. I don't want to walk in on a bunch of guys playing slots when I'm looking for kitty. Pretty busy area, but discrete stairwell and on my typical circuit. I'm about to bounce over to Angel after walking around in seeing the sights and delights.Its not am AMP but actually a strip bar. Mostly younger local gangsta want to be type guys 20 30's. Dancers are all inked up skanky types and mostly big butts. Ten dollar cover charge and lady drinks were 40 dollars. Not my cup of tea. Stay Safe.

UkiSlamma
10-19-23, 17:32
Maiko rates:

1/2 hr and 1 hr.

3xx/4xx covered.

6xx/7xx bare.Wow, Maiko looks cute with nice a rack, her skills has to be phenomenal. My funds are limited to the hobby and pick my sessions wisely. I would try hhr just to experience. I would stick with the others on the roster if their rates is the standard 220/320.

WoodWorker72
10-19-23, 23:20
Has anyone been if so pics real and damage $?

Thanks!

Bench Warmer
10-20-23, 00:45
This scorpion looks so familiar.

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/samsung-plaza-211/23091821.html

YoungMonger808
10-20-23, 00:54

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/samsung-plaza-211/23091821.htmlShe's been reviewed quite a few times and recently too.

WomenLover2
10-20-23, 02:22

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/samsung-plaza-211/23091821.htmlThis lady is Sally who works out of a massage studio in Sam Sung Plaza in Keeaumoku Street.

GofasBits
10-20-23, 09:20

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/samsung-plaza-211/23091821.htmlShe's a HE MT. Doesn't do FS. At least that's what's been reported in the MT / MT HE threads. Have no idea if she ever ventured over to the dark side. GL!

CM0069
10-20-23, 13:22
Has anyone been if so pics real and damage $?

Thanks!I've noticed their ad hasn't been up for awhile, after been working myself up watching those walkthrough vlogs suddenly have appetite for them Latina watermelons.

LoveThisHobby
10-21-23, 20:01
Hi mongers, any places with FS actually in Waikiki? Ty.

TLinks
10-21-23, 21:03
And good FS place at the Samsung plaza?

SpaSessions808
10-21-23, 22:52
Hi mongers, any places with FS actually in Waikiki? Ty.Try j spa. Younger j girls good services.
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/waikiki/23091796.html

GoldMinerLxv
10-22-23, 12:19
While visiting Honolulu a little over week ago I decided to give Dynasty a try since I was already in the area shopping at Ala Moana. I don't want to broadcast her name in case management reads these reviews, but I called ahead to make an appointment & suffice it to say she gave me a fairly good massage with adequate teasing, didn't mind my roaming hands, and finished with a very nice slow & Avery sensual HJ. And I got the entire 90 minutes I paid for too. I will be back in a few months and will most definitely repeat & hope FS is on her menu, but I won't hold my breath.

Senior members only. Feel free to PM me if you'd like her name.

DrSexMachine
10-23-23, 23:25
Is it still just Nini at the University house or is it a new rotation already?

Tuktuk Patrol
10-24-23, 10:51
Has anyone try this place out yet? It's on Kona st. Ala Moana.

DeeJohn808
10-24-23, 14:19
Tried to send you a message bit your PM inbox is full. Please let me know who the girl is.

While visiting Honolulu a little over week ago I decided to give Dynasty a try since I was already in the area shopping at Ala Moana. I don't want to broadcast her name in case management reads these reviews, but I called ahead to make an appointment & suffice it to say she gave me a fairly good massage with adequate teasing, didn't mind my roaming hands, and finished with a very nice slow & Avery sensual HJ. And I got the entire 90 minutes I paid for too. I will be back in a few months and will most definitely repeat & hope FS is on her menu, but I won't hold my breath.

Senior members only. Feel free to PM me if you'd like her name.

UkiSlamma
10-24-23, 14:23
Tried to send you a message bit your PM inbox is full. Please let me know who the girl is.Is this the massage place in the mall or on Kapiolani?

Dvsmind
10-24-23, 17:35
Is it still just Nini at the University house or is it a new rotation already?Tried Mia about a week ago. L7. 5, S7. 5, A8. Nice girl with B's, creamy white skin. CBJ was little teethy. CG, Mish, K9 pretty tight. $$.

Not sure if she's still here. New girl with new ad up, lulu. Haven't tried yet.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kapiolani/23093238.html

YellowNinja
10-25-23, 12:50
Is it possible to just get a BJ at the MPs? If so, is it the same rate as FS?

Maruchan
10-25-23, 15:19
Tried Mia about a week ago. L7. 5, S7. 5, A8. Nice girl with B's, creamy white skin. CBJ was little teethy. CG, Mish, K9 pretty tight. $$.

Not sure if she's still here. New girl with new ad up, lulu. Haven't tried yet.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kapiolani/23093238.htmlIs this place different from this place?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?35390-University-House

And it was a straight $$?

Dvsmind
10-25-23, 16:54
Is this place different from this place?

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?35390-University-House

And it was a straight $$?Same I think, same#. I paid $$.

Shamteo8808
10-25-23, 18:44

Senior members only. Feel free to PM me if you'd like her name.Howzit going my man I tried to pm but your inbox is full. Would you mind if you pm me?

DrMajikLuv69
10-28-23, 18:27
Candi is from out of state. Not from Hawaii. First time in Hawaii. If you want to try new pussy. Never been in Hawaii pussy. Want to dip your dipstick into a wet mainland pussy the see Candi.

Big Gulp
10-28-23, 20:46
Howzit going my man I tried to pm but your inbox is full. Would you mind if you pm me?Did you find out which therapist? I'm interested as well.

FCH300
10-29-23, 00:36
Is it possible to just get a BJ at the MPs? If so, is it the same rate as FS?Absolutely possible! Get whatever service you want. Just make your wishes known to your provider and let her set an initial price. If the initial price doesn't work for you, negotiate or just say "Thanks, but not today" and make an exit. After all, you are the costumer!

StateFarmerzz
10-29-23, 06:39
Has anyone try this place out yet? It's on Kona st. Ala Moana.I did it once. Was some older Vietnamese lady. Massage, then she asked me "Am I FBI?" and I laughed and said "Are you? Anyway, did the HJ into CFS. She made the annoying fake noises, then asked if I finished yet. If you're looking for something special, this ain't it.

Johnny14
10-29-23, 19:54
I did it once. Was some older Vietnamese lady. Massage, then she asked me "Am I FBI?" and I laughed and said "Are you? Anyway, did the HJ into CFS. She made the annoying fake noises, then asked if I finished yet. If you're looking for something special, this ain't it.Yeah, you should have grabbed your balls and say "yeah FBI", F**king Balls is Itchy.

Drake678
10-29-23, 20:10
Candi is from out of state. Not from Hawaii. First time in Hawaii. If you want to try new pussy. Never been in Hawaii pussy. Want to dip your dipstick into a wet mainland pussy the see Candi.Where is this at? Would you mind sharing? You can PM me if you prefer.

DrMajikLuv69
10-30-23, 07:05
Where is this at? Would you mind sharing? You can PM me if you prefer.Blue Star. I place a report in the Blue Star Thread.

DrSexMachine
11-07-23, 00:57
Yeah, you should have grabbed your balls and say "yeah FBI", F**king Balls is Itchy.She might get mad and bite the balls.

MadAdam
11-08-23, 10:45
While visiting Honolulu a little over week ago I decided to give Dynasty a try since I was already in the area shopping at Ala Moana. I don't want to broadcast her name in case management reads these reviews, but I called ahead to make an appointment & suffice it to say she gave me a fairly good massage with adequate teasing, didn't mind my roaming hands, and finished with a very nice slow & Avery sensual HJ. And I got the entire 90 minutes I paid for too. I will be back in a few months and will most definitely repeat & hope FS is on her menu, but I won't hold my breath.Visited a few weeks ago and I think I may have drawn the same therapist. Got in late for a 90 minute session looking forward to a good massage. Hardly any teasing during the session, so I resigned myself into the surprisingly solid massage. On the flip, there was a little smile from her, a knowing look, and a very sensual and enjoyable post massage. After cleanup, she gave a pleasant chest and leg rubdown to round out the time. She didn't really watch the clock at all and there was no discussion except to offer a second post massage after she saw how tense I still was on my back. I'm glad I don't live locally or I'd be a regular.

WomenLover2
11-08-23, 11:35
Visited a few weeks ago and I think I may have drawn the same therapist. Got in late for a 90 minute session looking forward to a good massage. Hardly any teasing during the session, so I resigned myself into the surprisingly solid massage. On the flip, there was a little smile from her, a knowing look, and a very sensual and enjoyable post massage. After cleanup, she gave a pleasant chest and leg rubdown to round out the time. She didn't really watch the clock at all and there was no discussion except to offer a second post massage after she saw how tense I still was on my back. I'm glad I don't live locally or I'd be a regular.Where is this place? Who was your therapist? Is she young / old? Description of her please. Thank you.

WhisperingEye
11-08-23, 18:49
Maybe I'm searching the wrong words or places. But has anyone posted any reviews on the "latina" chicks in aiea? Are we talking rosie perez or ana de armas? Or thai / filipinas trying to pass as latina?

Shima44
11-08-23, 18:54
Maybe I'm searching the wrong words or places. But has anyone posted any reviews on the "latina" chicks in aiea? Are we talking rosie perez or ana de armas? Or thai / filipinas trying to pass as latina?Try the escort thread. Are you talking about Jasmine Flowers Girls?

Guapo Marx
11-09-23, 00:19
Stepped out of the box and tried a new place a few doors down from my regular. Been happy with my regular but last time she just talked too much. Told me too many personal details about her life, family and how she hates her job. Then offered up advice for me which I didn't care to hear. Overall my regular takes direction well, is pretty, and their spa is rarely mentioned and under the radar. I was in the mood for something different and I'm sorry for doing it. First the new girl did do a really good deep massage. Will give her credit. However she was fugly. Chubby and ugly. She pushed the hand job on me and bullied me into paying 20 more than normal. She got the job done but it wasn't much fun to watch. Closed my eyes and dreamed of my regular. After being to so many of these places I really don't think I will find a unicorn that can jerk me off better than I can do myself. Years ago I used to have a troubled young woman visit me once a week and she let me do anything I wanted and was very skilled. However she is now in prison. She was probably at my place 150 times. With troubled women they often show up late, don't show at all, will put someone who pays more priority over your appointment. Disappear for weeks. Or cause you to have to visit Longs Pharmacy at midnight to get an Rx for your dripping dick. After many years I've taken the more conservative route of massage and HE. Massage is good for you. HE is safe.

Last time when the new fugly girl asked if I wanted a HJ is should have said NO and saved myself some money. I suppose I could get a girlfriend but all my relationships end badly. All the women I meet that I like hanging with are not attractive.

WhisperingEye
11-09-23, 02:55
Try the escort thread. Are you talking about Jasmine Flowers Girls?Mojo and Bedpage both advertise a house with Latinas in Aiea. Is that Jasmine Flowers Girls? I didn't think she was Latin X.

WhisperingEye
11-09-23, 03:00
Try the escort thread. Are you talking about Jasmine Flowers Girls?This one:

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/new-hot%e2%80%bf%e2%81%80%e2%80%bf%e2%81%80%e2%80%bf%e2%81%80%e2%80%bf%e2%81%80%e2%80%bf%e2%81%80%e2%80%bf%e2%81%80%e2%80%bf%e2%81%80latinas%e2%80%bf%e2%81%80%e2%80%bf%e2%81%80%e2%80%bf%e2%81%80%e2%80%bf%e2%81%80%e2%80%bf%e2%81%80%e2%80%bf%e2%81%80%e2%80%bf%e2%81%80aiea_371824

Tbh I'm not real interested in being at toothpick in a high trafficked tunnel. But if they are hot. Maybe.

GofasBits
11-09-23, 14:13
Mojo and Bedpage both advertise a house with Latinas in Aiea. Is that Jasmine Flowers Girls? I didn't think she was Latin X.Dunno exactly what type of Hispanic they are, but they are Hispanics. I think most advertise as originating from South America. Take that with a grain of salt and you can compare it the BP ads with their individual PD or Tryst ads. Usually the PD or Tryst ads have unedited facial pics. GL!

MasqMete
11-09-23, 19:42
Mojo and Bedpage both advertise a house with Latinas in Aiea. Is that Jasmine Flowers Girls? I didn't think she was Latin X.Is Jasmine around and providing? I haven't seen any ads of hers lately. Why they call them Jasmine's girls? Is she the mamasan?

ButtBandit
11-11-23, 00:33
Had fun with Una. CFS dfk fia short lady, bad English. Massage was okay. Oil down the crack. Used her arms and hands for massage. $2 roses with house fee.

Buttbandit.

LocaLoppa
11-11-23, 11:55
Bro—you get BBBJ too? $200 total for FS plus 30 massage? Where this place stay?

Mahalos.

Had fun with Una. CFS dfk fia short lady, bad English. Massage was okay. Oil down the crack. Used her arms and hands for massage. $2 roses with house fee.

Buttbandit.

ButtBandit
11-11-23, 14:56
Broyou get BBBJ too? $200 total for FS plus 30 massage? Where this place stay?

Mahalos.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/23105730.html

She was at dynasty. Now at cc 5 floor. I thought this place was only legit or only he. 2 girl option is available here. No BBBJ. Was covered with oil. Feels like I could get more if I can see her often. Nice girl.

YoungMonger808
11-11-23, 19:32
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/23105730.html

She was at dynasty. Now at cc 5 floor. I thought this place was only legit or only he. 2 girl option is available here. No BBBJ. Was covered with oil. Feels like I could get more if I can see her often. Nice girl.What does she look like? Is the pics accurate?

Restless1728
11-11-23, 22:07
Just got back from having a great time at a new place by Punch Bowl. Two cute mid thirty friends sharing a nice place. Both are pretty and sexy. Felt like pali without the mama.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/honolulu/23105775.html

HK Player
11-12-23, 02:41
Just got back from having a great time at a new place by Punch Bowl. Two cute mid thirty friends sharing a nice place. Both are pretty and sexy. Felt like pali without the mama.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/honolulu/23105775.htmlWhat was the damage? Hows parking?

YoursTruly808
11-12-23, 02:57
https://www.yelp.com/biz/lily-spa-honolulu

Anyone been to Lily Spa at 1st floor of CC? Wondering if they play. A lot of beauties there.

Restless1728
11-12-23, 14:19
What was the damage? Hows parking?200/30 300/60, parking available.

Jake4999
11-12-23, 16:22
What was the damage? Hows parking?What service do they offer?? DFK, BBBJ, Daty, FS?

White Lava
11-12-23, 17:01
200/30 300/60, parking available.Do they look anything like pictures?

Restless1728
11-14-23, 21:02
Do they look anything like pictures?Pictures not them but Abby is a cute Chinese spinner.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/iolani/23107329.html

Keye33
11-15-23, 05:40
What service do they offer?? DFK, BBBJ, Daty, FS?At Restless. Could you share about the services? Inquiring minds want to know. .

Restless1728
11-15-23, 16:04
At Restless. Could you share about the services? Inquiring minds want to know. .My friend (the other girl) said "money talks". Sorry I didn't partake bc it would make things awkward being there's no stealth entry. What I can say is if you like cute spinners she's your girl!

ReallyOldGuy
11-16-23, 00:55
Where can I get a legit, hard Thai massage in town? No messing around wanted.

Tia, rog.

TropicalSex
11-16-23, 15:03
Tried this place out the other day, provider is the one in the pic, the photo is touched up, but it's her. Basically a Chinese place and she's the only provider there, offered BBBJ, BBFS.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-king-st/23102147.html

White Lava
11-16-23, 17:18
Tried this place out the other day, provider is the one in the pic, the photo is touched up, but it's her. Basically a Chinese place and she's the only provider there, offered BBBJ, BBFS.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-king-st/23102147.htmlHow much? What was the cost for BBFS?

LastHurrah
11-16-23, 19:46
How much? What was the cost for BBFS?Little extra. 3 bills.

Shima44
11-17-23, 13:55
Is this a new place or change name? Where is the location of this place?. Thanks.

Shima44
11-17-23, 16:15
Is this a new place or change name? Where is the location of this place?. Thanks.On AD for location Between Kapiolani & Kalakaua Ave.

KuiKui2
11-17-23, 19:22
Is this a new place or change name? Where is the location of this place?. Thanks.Texted w booker. Apparently in the same complex.

Member #6557
11-18-23, 00:53
Where can I get a legit, hard Thai massage in town? No messing around wanted..Tiffany's Thai Massage and Aloha Wassana Thai Spa did the job for me.

Shima44
11-18-23, 13:30
Texted w booker. Apparently in the same complex.Okay got it. Thanks.

RoadRally2
11-22-23, 09:19
Looks like lot of new places popping up. Some same numbers with new places. A lot more options to sort through but there's bound to be some gems out there. Just harder to find now. Not like the good ole days of big AMP. Just a couple girls at each spot with various spots and rotations.

Did anyone try the place that's advertising on ala wai?

Haven't gotten to try out the J-girl spot in waikiki. For anyone that been to see J girl spot and Pali, which would you recommend for a better experience? Pali has gems and losers. Tough to TOFTT when it's a miss at 3 bills. And then trying random spots I swear I've been seeing TS providers a lot more then I want. That was maybe 6 months or a year ago so took a break from local scene and found much better overseas.

Museki
11-22-23, 13:12

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-king-st/23102147.htmlBased on the previous reviews I took a chance and went to see Apple at the A. Why. Wong location. So here's the rundown and it was not good;.

She greeted me inside the apartment and she's actually not bad looking with a soft curvy body so I opted for the BBFS for 3. I took a quick shower and went to the room where she asked me for the money upfront and to lie down on the mattress on the floor. She started licking my nipples for a little while and gave me maybe a 2 minute BBBJ. Told her I wanted to go down on her and that lasted about a minute or two when she asked me to stop and trying to pull me up. She lubed up and we did missionary for maybe 3-4 minutes before she motioned for a hand job. She's a little too lubed up so not much feeling so I agreed. She positions herself between my legs facing me and starts with a pretty lame HJ basically just going thru the motions. I sit up and start her touching her pussy and she asked me to stop. After maybe 2-3 minutes she acts like she's tired and makes noises like I'm taking too long and wants to stop. At this point there's no sense in continuing so I told her it was enough, got dressed and left. Total time I was there including shower and out the door, maybe 20 minutes.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23102147.html

I haven't been to one of these crappy Chinese places in awhile and should have stuck with Pali, or University or maybe Doris. Heck I should have seen Zoey for a hour naked Massage and HJ it would have been a lot better than this and I would have saved money! Save your money guys this one's not worth it.

WonHungLow
11-23-23, 06:34
Based on the previous reviews I took a chance and went to see Apple at the A. Why. Wong location. So here's the rundown and it was not good;.

She greeted me inside the apartment and she's actually not bad looking with a soft curvy body so I opted for the BBFS for 3. I took a quick shower and went to the room where she asked me for the money upfront and to lie down on the mattress on the floor. She started licking my nipples for a little while and gave me maybe a 2 minute BBBJ. Told her I wanted to go down on her and that lasted about a minute or two when she asked me to stop and trying to pull me up. She lubed up and we did missionary for maybe 3-4 minutes before she motioned for a hand job. She's a little too lubed up so not much feeling so I agreed. She positions herself between my legs facing me and starts with a pretty lame HJ basically just going thru the motions. I sit up and start her touching her pussy and she asked me to stop. After maybe 2-3 minutes she acts like she's tired and makes noises like I'm taking too long and wants to stop. At this point there's no sense in continuing so I told her it was enough, got dressed and left. Total time I was there including shower and out the door, maybe 20 minutes.

I haven't been to one of these crappy Chinese places in awhile and should have stuck with Pali, or University or maybe Doris. Heck I should have seen Zoey for a hour naked Massage and HJ it would have been a lot better than this and I would have saved money! Save your money guys this one's not worth it.Thanks for TOFTT. Pass for me. You saved me some kala. 20 minutes is terrible. Sorry had to waste time and money on loser Apple.

Maruchan
11-23-23, 12:44
Texted w booker. Apparently in the same complex.Which complex?

How was it?

KuiKui2
11-23-23, 16:14
Which complex?

How was it?If you've been to the new UH location near Don Q, they apparently renovated another space in the same building for the spa. I have yet to sample the spa side.

Handsome111
11-23-23, 16:48
Based on the previous reviews I took a chance and went to see Apple at the A. Why. Wong location. So here's the rundown and it was not good;.

I haven't been to one of these crappy Chinese places in awhile and should have stuck with Pali, or University or maybe Doris. Heck I should have seen Zoey for a hour naked Massage and HJ it would have been a lot better than this and I would have saved money! Save your money guys this one's not worth it.Why the hell you give this girl $$$ up front always happens eternity to go to the AMP.

Guapo Marx
11-23-23, 17:13
Tiffany's Thai Massage and Aloha Wassana Thai Spa did the job for me.Nancy's King Street. Solid massage and great price 60/ hr.

PointDexterJr
11-23-23, 18:58
Just wondering. Are AMPs pretty slow on these days?

WIth everyone with family ect, would think so?

Dvsmind
11-23-23, 22:58
Why the hell you give this girl $$$ up front always happens eternity to go to the AMP.Sometimes your other brain takes over, happens to all of us.

H Mobius
11-24-23, 22:01
Is this a new place or change name? Where is the location of this place?. Thanks.Both. Formerly the "McCully" place.

Shima44
11-25-23, 01:13
Both. Formerly the "McCully" place.Okay. Okay. Thanks.

DS080
11-25-23, 17:49
Near university, above imanas tei restaurant, I noticed there is new king's spa on second floor. Is this place AMP or just legit massage shop? Did this spa move here from somewhere else?

Monkey911
11-25-23, 19:57
Near university, above imanas tei restaurant, I noticed there is new king's spa on second floor. Is this place AMP or just legit massage shop? Did this spa move here from somewhere else?Why not check out the King's Spa thread?

Darksidez
11-25-23, 22:35
Near university, above imanas tei restaurant, I noticed there is new king's spa on second floor. Is this place AMP or just legit massage shop? Did this spa move here from somewhere else?See the King's Massage thread.

Bangkolulu
11-27-23, 15:18
Is this a new place or change name? Where is the location of this place?. Thanks.I tried texting, not responsive.

"WELCOME GENTLEMEN. 🌹127801;127801;.

Come visit Perla spa 🌹127801;127801;.

Grand opening.

Newly renovated.

Table shower.

Enjoy a nice & relaxing full body massage.

Private room.

Clean room.

You will not be disappointed. ".

Shima44
11-27-23, 16:34
I tried texting, not responsive.

"WELCOME GENTLEMEN. 🌹127801;127801;.

Come visit Perla spa 🌹127801;127801;.

Grand opening.

Newly renovated.

Table shower.

Enjoy a nice & relaxing full body massage.

Private room.

Clean room.

You will not be disappointed. ".Okay got it. Thanks for the reply.

OldTimer808
11-28-23, 02:05
200/30 300/60, parking available.What ethnicities are they?

Guapo Marx
12-01-23, 01:17
Just wondering. Are AMPs pretty slow on these days?

WIth everyone with family ect, would think so?I have no one to visit so often spend holidays and holiday eves at an AMP. Last Christmas on AMP gave me a nice pair of high quality socks. Once it was slow and all the girls brought a dish to pass. The next year I brought sushi and another I brought pizza. Christmas morning I brought donuts. There is still a lonely empty feeling when I get home.

LocaLoppa
12-01-23, 13:01
Some time before time used to watch games at AMP when they had nice set ups with TV and sofa, some eats but mostly keep company with women in bikinis and go fuck halftime, LOL.

Old timers know where I was, hehe. Apple would bet on games and like watch when can. Was a good time, slow in AMP during parts football season for some reason.

I have no one to visit so often spend holidays and holiday eves at an AMP. Last Christmas on AMP gave me a nice pair of high quality socks. Once it was slow and all the girls brought a dish to pass. The next year I brought sushi and another I brought pizza. Christmas morning I brought donuts. There is still a lonely empty feeling when I get home.

PointDexterJr
12-01-23, 17:14
I have no one to visit so often spend holidays and holiday eves at an AMP. Last Christmas on AMP gave me a nice pair of high quality socks. Once it was slow and all the girls brought a dish to pass. The next year I brought sushi and another I brought pizza. Christmas morning I brought donuts. There is still a lonely empty feeling when I get home.At least you get enough kala to enjoy with the girls! Put a smile on your face, as well as give them some company!

Dan1388
12-02-23, 19:59
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/maikiki-and-mccully/23119439.html

Anyone try this place? Is it new?

Restless1728
12-03-23, 17:30
University house. Young, cute, gymnast bod. Best covered experience I can remember!

GoldMinerLxv
12-03-23, 20:17
Howzit going my man I tried to pm but your inbox is full. Would you mind if you pm me?Sorry for taking so long my friend. I just sent you a PM.

GofasBits
12-04-23, 09:06
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/maikiki-and-mccully/23119439.html

Anyone try this place? Is it new?That's love spa. They relocated after vacating the queen street location. GL!

NevaEnuf
12-04-23, 13:27
I have no one to visit so often spend holidays and holiday eves at an AMP. Last Christmas on AMP gave me a nice pair of high quality socks. Once it was slow and all the girls brought a dish to pass. The next year I brought sushi and another I brought pizza. Christmas morning I brought donuts. There is still a lonely empty feeling when I get home.Good to hear, must be matured MLF other than Thai.

Recently I got DUMPED before Christmas.

Had 3 ATFs (THAIs) over a few years, no serious relationship, their choice, dates, presents, $$.

No 1. Went to Thailand for Christmas and wanted ticket and expenses covered by me with no benefits. WTF.

No 2. Was good I thought, but found a SD, so no more calls. Moved on. Ok. I'm happy for you.

No 3. Was casual dinner dates and small kine shopping, even free condo repairs, wanted a monthly allowance with no benefits. Nope.

Inflation I guess, but they wanted more than I wanted to provide without out a commitment.

My Ch, K girls are more business oriented, no BS.

Lesson Learned. Is this the new generation for the future?

Furtive
12-04-23, 14:47

Anyone try this place? Is it new?Been there before it's hit or miss depending on the girls.

OtisLeroy
12-06-23, 02:33
Quick text asking who was avail. MM or somebody responded right away and said Linda was avail so I went in and Linda greeted me. Linda comes over grabs my hand leads me into 1st room. We start making out like long lost lovers. Her DFK is top tier for me. She strips off her robe and I feast on her perfect natural Cs. She has me sit and lean back at edge of table with my hard cock right at her face and she starts with some great BLS and then on to an amazing deep throat. I'm a solid 7 inches and she engulf my dick all the way down her throat and even has her tongue flicker on my nut sack. I wish I was bigger because I think she can take a Huge cock down. It was so good I had her suck me a good 10/12 minutes alternating between my dick and balls. She asked me if I wanted to shoot my cum down her throat but I opted to have her put the Hat on and I gave her a good 5 min in Mish but with the lube, I felt her pussy to not be super tight. She asked me to fuck her doggy and the sight of me pounding her from behind in the mirror was enough for me to strip off the condom and plaster a couple solid ropes on her ass and small of her back. It felt so damm good! Thorough cleanup, more DFK. Afterwards she helps me get dressed and gets me a cold water a quick kiss and I was on my way. She said she leaves soon so hope you all get in and see her!

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-makiki/23121597.html