PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159

Aml3740
12-27-22, 02:25
Back in the island for a short visit. Unfortunately, only have time for one visit. Where and who should I see. I been reading about Asia Spa or Lemon Blossom. Let me know what's the best place and who to see! PM is fine too.Try to call a day in advance and get appointment with Nicole. I think she is the best out there currently.

Aml3740
12-31-22, 22:24
Is there a good AMP or provider located near the airport? I'm flying through tomorrow and don't have a lot of time but would like to get away for a while if I have the chance. Ala Moana area is where I usually go, but that may be kinda far.

Dvsmind
01-01-23, 13:21
Had to try it out from the reviews, made a appointment. Easy place to find, I think 1 parking or street parking. When I arrived this lady was waiting outside showed me in and told me upstairs. Walked up to the room, pretty Chinese girl. Mid 20's, small titties I say A's. Offered shower, declined already did before. Asked for mula, paid $$. Laid down for massage, was meh. Turned around she wiped my chest and jr, did some mouth wash rinse. Started CBJ, was little bit teethy and short. She grabbed the lube put some on JR and hopped on, she got tired after a few min. Went to doggy and she got tired again. Went to mish, so I start pounding away and then she gave me the BJ sign. I guess she wanted me to finish in BJ, she had the I'm taking too long and sore look. But I kept going till I popped. She then asked to shower and washed me down. Got dressed and left. L 7. 5, A 6, S 6. Mama said more will come soon, will wait for next round.

Dvsmind
01-01-23, 13:24
Forgot to link.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/university-avenu-waikiki/22614880.html

DangerBoy
01-01-23, 16:56
Is there a good AMP or provider located near the airport? I'm flying through tomorrow and don't have a lot of time but would like to get away for a while if I have the chance. Ala Moana area is where I usually go, but that may be kinda far.Some girls work out of the Marina Inn or the other hotels by the airport, but the pickings are few, haven't seen them post for tomorrow and the area (especially the Marina Inn) is sketchy af.

Negative on AMPs in the area.

LegendLuvr
01-01-23, 17:29
Forgot to link.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/university-avenu-waikiki/22614880.htmlIsn't that the number that the Waiola apartment was using?

Big Gulp
01-01-23, 19:45
Had to try it out from the reviews, made a appointment. Easy place to find, I think 1 parking or street parking. When I arrived this lady was waiting outside showed me in and told me upstairs. Walked up to the room, pretty Chinese girl. Mid 20's, small titties I say A's. Offered shower, declined already did before. Asked for mula, paid $$. Laid down for massage, was meh. Turned around she wiped my chest and jr, did some mouth wash rinse. Started CBJ, was little bit teethy and short. She grabbed the lube put some on JR and hopped on, she got tired after a few min. Went to doggy and she got tired again. Went to mish, so I start pounding away and then she gave me the BJ sign. I guess she wanted me to finish in BJ, she had the I'm taking too long and sore look. But I kept going till I popped. She then asked to shower and washed me down. Got dressed and left. L 7. 5, A 6, S 6. Mama said more will come soon, will wait for next round.

Forgot to link.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/university-avenu-waikiki/22614880.htmlIs this Hunnewell?

AgapitoBS
01-02-23, 18:42
Appt at 3 pm Chinese girl, says BBBJ, shower, 69. I'm Toftt I guess.Got my Christmas bonus so I'm finally able to resume some play. Set an appointment with Doris this past weekend. I got to say that I've had much better, and that I've had much worse. To me the experience was about a 6. 5-7 out of 10. She did have a nice body with some pretty big, hard, man mades, that sagged a bit, with long nipst. The slight sag didn't bother me though as the rest of her looked pretty hot.

She asked if I wanted to shower and I assumed she would join me, so shootz. She didn't, she was just outside of the shower texting.

Out of the shower she started a soft, yet somewhat decent BBBJ. After a few minutes, went into 69 but she wouldn't lower her bottom enough for me to get the full experience so I turned her onto her back and took her to the edge of the bed, where I enjoyed DATY. After a few minutes, she started texting, all the while I was enjoying my meal. I probably stayed down there for 10-12 minutes. She didn't seem to be too into it, although I did notice her body contracting a couple of times. She started pushing my head away softly but I was enjoying her nani so I stayed down there another minute or so when she pushed my head away again. I stood up and she got to her knees for BBBJ and then the cover. Took her to the edge of the bed for standing mish, k9, acg and a few other positions until I finally finished in mish.

After cleaning up, we cuddled a bit and again, began texting. After about 5 minutes, she got up, and in a rushing manner told me it was time to leave. Entire experience lasted about 40-45 minutes. Would I see her again? Maybe, but prefer to find other experiences.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, she asked for the full $$ upfront, which was kinda a turn off for me from the beginning.

Ajarn
01-02-23, 19:07
Got my Christmas bonus so I'm finally able to resume some play. Set an appointment with Doris this past weekend. I got to say that I've had much better, and that I've had much worse. To me the experience was about a 6. 5-7 out of 10. She did have a nice body with some pretty big, hard, man mades, that sagged a bit, with long nipst. The slight sag didn't bother me though as the rest of her looked pretty hot.

She asked if I wanted to shower and I assumed she would join me, so shootz. She didn't, she was just outside of the shower texting.

Out of the shower she started a soft, yet somewhat decent BBBJ. After a few minutes, went into 69 but she wouldn't lower her bottom enough for me to get the full experience so I turned her onto her back and took her to the edge of the bed, where I enjoyed DATY. After a few minutes, she started texting, all the while I was enjoying my meal. I probably stayed down there for 10-12 minutes. She didn't seem to be too into it, although I did notice her body contracting a couple of times. She started pushing my head away softly but I was enjoying her nani so I stayed down there another minute or so when she pushed my head away again. I stood up and she got to her knees for BBBJ and then the cover. Took her to the edge of the bed for standing mish, k9, acg and a few other positions until I finally finished in mish.

After cleaning up, we cuddled a bit and again, began texting. After about 5 minutes, she got up, and in a rushing manner told me it was time to leave. Entire experience lasted about 40-45 minutes. Would I see her again? Maybe, but prefer to find other experiences.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, she asked for the full $$ upfront, which was kinda a turn off for me from the beginning.Her service is deteriorating. She started off showering me. Even gave me a little preview, which was a nice touch. But post-deed, she just sat on the edge of the bed texting. When I told her to come shower with me, she gave me a dirty look, as if we had finished and all I had to do was leave. I was shocked at her standoffish attitude. It seemed clear to me that she couldn't care less about repeat customers so I haven't repeated, even though SYTs are in short supply.

Ajarn
01-03-23, 20:11
New hottie at University house (Bella's): kinky Kiki (https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/ala-moana-waikiki/22847985.html).

Ck813
01-03-23, 20:19
Thai or Korean? FS or massage with HE? Care to elaborate please.

New hottie at University house (Bella's): kinky Kiki (https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/ala-moana-waikiki/22847985.html).

Patonko
01-03-23, 23:50
Can someone PM me a way to get in touch with Doris? Also is this the Doris that was here a while ago at (I think) the Pali House?

LargeRocket69
01-04-23, 00:05
Thai or Korean? FS or massage with HE? Care to elaborate please.Chinese girl or girls. Original girl here was Tian I think. FS available.

Ck813
01-04-23, 01:44
Thank you for the info. Wow, I got some places to try. Vegas or mongering LOL!

Chinese girl or girls. Original girl here was Tian I think. FS available.

Waerqw
01-04-23, 05:03
Chinese girl or girls. Original girl here was Tian I think. FS available.Chinese. IMO if you can hit up indie nana, she's the same price for better (but same type) service. Similar looks, same CBJ CFS, but speaks english, is more skilled, and tighter.

LaLaaloha
01-05-23, 17:30
New ad said Kelly and Lisa and I went to try Lisa again after I tired Kelly in her first day. Lisa is around 27 yo with spinner figure. Lisa helped me shower and back to room start some back massage and back licking. Her tongue is soft and gentle. Turn over she gave a BBBJ and ball licking about 10 minutes and move her nani to my head ask me to eat her out. I of course accept it and nani is clean and sweet much. Ask if I can taste her ass hole she said yes and let me gently lick it. And hat on she ride me first and licking my nipples at same time. Change position to doggie and she sure can take a pound. Finished my load on her ass top. Back to shower and goodbye kiss on face. Drop 2.6 with HS included 40 mins around. L 8 A9 S9.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/near-ala-moana-area/22849121.html

TLinks
01-05-23, 21:50
New ad said Kelly and Lisa and I went to try Lisa again after I tired Kelly in her first day. Lisa is around 27 yo with spinner figure. Lisa helped me shower and back to room start some back massage and back licking. Her tongue is soft and gentle. Turn over she gave a BBBJ and ball licking about 10 minutes and move her nani to my head ask me to eat her out. I of course accept it and nani is clean and sweet much. Ask if I can taste her ass hole she said yes and let me gently lick it. And hat on she ride me first and licking my nipples at same time. Change position to doggie and she sure can take a pound. Finished my load on her ass top. Back to shower and goodbye kiss on face. Drop 2.6 with HS included 40 mins around. L 8 A9 S9.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/near-ala-moana-area/22849121.htmlDoes anyone know if Mama Yuri is back on the Island in her apartment this week?

HawaiiCG
01-06-23, 18:30
Does anyone know if Mama Yuri is back on the Island in her apartment this week?You always said you fuck her every day and then why you ask someone else she back or no? You have her number why you don't text her to ask?

TLinks
01-06-23, 21:09
You always said you fuck her every day and then why you ask someone else she back or no? You have her number why you don't text her to ask?She is not answering the phone the last few days.

HawaiiCG
01-06-23, 21:52
She is not answering the phone the last few days.Imao, you said she got arrested in San Luis and why you think you will back to here these days? And you said her phone lose and cops have her phone so why you still text her? You avoid other to contact her but you are still call her? You don't fear your information will get leak from her phone? Anyway You even don't know how to make a prefect story. Shame on you.

HawaiiCG
01-06-23, 21:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

White Lava
01-06-23, 22:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

If you do this again I will ban you.

A2

White Lava
01-06-23, 23:47
You always said you fuck her every day and then why you ask someone else she back or no? You have her number why you don't text her to ask?Sounds like guys are starting to catch on to TL'.

H Mobius
01-07-23, 09:26
Her service is deteriorating. She started off showering me. Even gave me a little preview, which was a nice touch. But post-deed, she just sat on the edge of the bed texting. When I told her to come shower with me, she gave me a dirty look, as if we had finished and all I had to do was leave. I was shocked at her standoffish attitude. It seemed clear to me that she couldn't care less about repeat customers so I haven't repeated, even though SYTs are in short supply.Is this the Doris you folks are talking about?:

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/honolulu/22850045.html

Is the girl in the Kahala Beach photo the girl you got?

GofasBits
01-07-23, 12:30
Is this the Doris you folks are talking about?:

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/honolulu/22850045.html

Is the girl in the Kahala Beach photo the girl you got?That's her ad, but all pics fake. Kahala pic is too skinny. She was more average built when I saw her. GL!

HawaiiCG
01-07-23, 14:58
Got a text said Kim is back. Kim is looks like black pink Lisa. She used to work at SF and old location on s king street. Made an appointment and get a address at a Waikiki house next to Ala wai. She greeted me a the door wow what a little cute and young girl same as 2 or 3 years ago when I saw her on king street location. We shower together and back to main action. BBBJ with eye contact and a lot liking. Kiss 69 daty all include. I don't say more details. Because guys knew her service and everything can rate 10 pus. She said this is a new house and new business. She is the first one work here. Wow. I am so lucky to see her again. She said she will stay 10 days here. PM for contact please.

Llowly
01-07-23, 15:32
Her service is deteriorating. She started off showering me. Even gave me a little preview, which was a nice touch. But post-deed, she just sat on the edge of the bed texting. When I told her to come shower with me, she gave me a dirty look, as if we had finished and all I had to do was leave. I was shocked at her standoffish attitude. It seemed clear to me that she couldn't care less about repeat customers so I haven't repeated, even though SYTs are in short supply.Yes you can belIeve everything Ajourn said about Doris, she overbooked me and this other guy for same time slot.

I happen to get there first, she tells me I got to go she got someone else coming, and made another comment to the effect like I wasn't on their team, no apologies, no nothing. She also baited and switched me the first time I went to see her, with a iprovider named Anna, she hid out on the balcony while Anna took care of me, only after we were done did she Introduce.

Herself, but her attitude was like she was bettors than me.

HawaiiCG
01-07-23, 18:06
Got a text said Kim is back. Kim is looks like black pink Lisa. She used to work at SF and old location on s king street. Made an appointment and get a address at a Waikiki house next to Ala wai. She greeted me a the door wow what a little cute and young girl same as 2 or 3 years ago when I saw her on king street location. We shower together and back to main action. BBBJ with eye contact and a lot liking. Kiss 69 daty all include. I don't say more details. Because guys knew her service and everything can rate 10 pus. She said this is a new house and new business. She is the first one work here. Wow. I am so lucky to see her again. She said she will stay 10 days here. PM for contact please.Sorry. She has advertisements in telegram only and appt through this app only. I have her personal number but no right to give out without her authority.

The Quiz
01-07-23, 18:08
Got a text said Kim is back. Kim is looks like black pink Lisa. She used to work at SF and old location on s king street. Made an appointment and get a address at a Waikiki house next to Ala wai. She greeted me a the door wow what a little cute and young girl same as 2 or 3 years ago when I saw her on king street location. We shower together and back to main action. BBBJ with eye contact and a lot liking. Kiss 69 daty all include. I don't say more details. Because guys knew her service and everything can rate 10 pus. She said this is a new house and new business. She is the first one work here. Wow. I am so lucky to see her again. She said she will stay 10 days here. PM for contact please.So is she independent now? Is she by herself or other girls? Sent you a PM.

HNLparlot
01-07-23, 18:24
Got a text said Kim is back. Kim is looks like black pink Lisa. She used to work at SF and old location on s king street. Made an appointment and get a address at a Waikiki house next to Ala wai. She greeted me a the door wow what a little cute and young girl same as 2 or 3 years ago when I saw her on king street location. We shower together and back to main action. BBBJ with eye contact and a lot liking. Kiss 69 daty all include. I don't say more details. Because guys knew her service and everything can rate 10 pus. She said this is a new house and new business. She is the first one work here. Wow. I am so lucky to see her again. She said she will stay 10 days here. PM for contact please.Share please mahalo.

HawaiiCG
01-07-23, 20:11
To everyone I only get her personal number and invite for personal only. I am so surprise she still remember me. This house no advertisements and only go through telegram app to make an appointment from the management. Private club only!

LaLaaloha
01-07-23, 20:35
Who is Kim? Sounds like her is super hot. Anyone confirm?

Wald020
01-07-23, 20:46
Got a text said Kim is back. Kim is looks like black pink Lisa. She used to work at SF and old location on s king street. Made an appointment and get a address at a Waikiki house next to Ala wai. She greeted me a the door wow what a little cute and young girl same as 2 or 3 years ago when I saw her on king street location. We shower together and back to main action. BBBJ with eye contact and a lot liking. Kiss 69 daty all include. I don't say more details. Because guys knew her service and everything can rate 10 pus. She said this is a new house and new business. She is the first one work here. Wow. I am so lucky to see her again. She said she will stay 10 days here. PM for contact please.Any good contact info?

YogiBear007
01-07-23, 21:03
To everyone I only get her personal number and invite for personal only. I am so surprise she still remember me. This house no advertisements and only go through telegram app to make an appointment from the management. Private club only!Where and how do I get the telegram app? How does this work?? More info please.

Bottom Out
01-07-23, 21:51
To everyone I only get her personal number and invite for personal only. I am so surprise she still remember me. This house no advertisements and only go through telegram app to make an appointment from the management. Private club only!So you cannot give out her number?

TLinks
01-07-23, 23:15
Imao, you said she got arrested in San Luis and why you think you will back to here these days? And you said her phone lose and cops have her phone so why you still text her? You avoid other to contact her but you are still call her? You don't fear your information will get leak from her phone? Anyway You even don't know how to make a prefect story. Shame on you.In the past she never answered the phone when she was working. Maybe she is working somewhere this time again.

HawaiiCG
01-07-23, 23:54
Sorry, I can't give out her number this time. She said no. She said this club for membership only. I am luck she still keep my number that I never change. She quote is 4 bills but definitely worth. Young pretty and great body. Who can resist her seduction?I am in her club now. Telegram only. I already had schedule tomorrow again. Only she work there and next will come after her. This is high end club. Very nice environment and pravicy. Menu: 400 45 Ms 600 70 Ms.

River Raid
01-08-23, 06:10
Sorry. She has advertisements in telegram only and appt through this app only. I have her personal number but no right to give out without her authority.What about Anna, do you know when she supposed to come?

ClaraForever
01-08-23, 13:27
Sorry, I can't give out her number this time. She said no. She said this club for membership only. I am luck she still keep my number that I never change. She quote is 4 bills but definitely worth. Young pretty and great body. Who can resist her seduction?I am in her club now. Telegram only. I already had schedule tomorrow again. Only she work there and next will come after her. This is high end club. Very nice environment and pravicy. Menu: 400 45 Ms 600 70 Ms.Very young age + good looking (I did not see her, but if others praise is true).

+ low volume private membership incall house (almost indies' way).

The rates sounds cheap.

Unlike AMPs, girls must take risk of all burdens: maintenance cost, ad, plus high cost of rental.

CM0069
01-08-23, 16:07
[Deleted by Admin]

Ajarn
01-08-23, 17:35
Yes you can belIeve everything Ajourn said about Doris, she overbooked me and this other guy for same time slot.

I happen to get there first, she tells me I got to go she got someone else coming, and made another comment to the effect like I wasn't on their team, no apologies, no nothing. She also baited and switched me the first time I went to see her, with a iprovider named Anna, she hid out on the balcony while Anna took care of me, only after we were done did she Introduce.

Herself, but her attitude was like she was bettors than me.When you saw Anna, was it at the Ilikai?

TLinks
01-08-23, 18:09
When you saw Anna, was it at the Ilikai?Yuri works the Ilikai out of her apartment. Seen her the first week of December there. Not sure where she is now.

Llowly
01-09-23, 06:22
When you saw Anna, was it at the Ilikai?Yes they were at the Ilikai, and I was expecting Doris because I had heard such great things about her, to tell you honestly Anna wasn't that bad at all, but I was expecting Doris, well the Doris in the ad. But just by her demeanor and of course actions, she had this air of contempt, she didn't care that she baited and switched showed no concern or even the thought of it knowing she just used me and Anna. I know she has a following, but if she continues on in this manner, she won't best part about that is I don't have to do anything but watch.

LegendLuvr
01-09-23, 13:49
Yes they were at the Ilikai, and I was expecting Doris because I had heard such great things about her, to tell you honestly Anna wasn't that bad at all, but I was expecting Doris, well the Doris in the ad. But just by her demeanor and of course actions, she had this air of contempt, she didn't care that she baited and switched showed no concern or even the thought of it knowing she just used me and Anna. I know she has a following, but if she continues on in this manner, she won't best part about that is I don't have to do anything but watch.She's a fkn twat. She told me, "if you have a daughter look like you she ugly. ".

HawaiiCG
01-09-23, 17:30
Just get updated Kim here for last day. And she only meet 5-7 customers per day and she don't want share her contact only for private invite from the management. I don't who own this but they are very selective customer. I only call Kim number to make the second time appointment. And she said I supposed make an appointment through the telegram in the future. After finished my session with Kim I text telegram to ask who coming next. And wait for 3 hrs later get response said another high end girl. I also have pic she looks like a real model. 5'9 105 lbs 36 c. But I don't see in person yet so I still waiting for some surprise.

LocaLoppa
01-09-23, 19:18
Bro-mahalo for sharing. Create a new thread for this place as this is not a Massage Parlor, rather an exclusive high end private club.

$600 an hour is a high end escort here in Hawai, not $200 Massage Parlor.

You got a link for "telegram" post it in the new thread. Mahalo bro.

Just get updated Kim here for last day. And she only meet 5-7 customers per day and she don't want share her contact only for private invite from the management. I don't who own this but they are very selective customer. I only call Kim number to make the second time appointment. And she said I supposed make an appointment through the telegram in the future. After finished my session with Kim I text telegram to ask who coming next. And wait for 3 hrs later get response said another high end girl. I also have pic she looks like a real model. 5'9 105 lbs 36 c. But I don't see in person yet so I still waiting for some surprise.

TLinks
01-09-23, 20:08
Bro-mahalo for sharing. Create a new thread for this place as this is not a Massage Parlor, rather an exclusive high end private club.

You got a link for "telegram" post it in the new thread. Mahalo bro.Maybe this "new" high end girl is Yuri. Yuri is the same way. Only see's VIP customers at her apartment. Heard she was working again so it is possible it could be her.

LegendLuvr
01-09-23, 20:10
It's bogus unless someone credible confirms.

You got a link for "telegram" post it in the new thread. Mahalo bro.

TLinks
01-09-23, 20:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DangerBoy
01-09-23, 20:54
You got a link for "telegram" post it in the new thread. Mahalo bro.Telegram is an encrypted messaging app. There's no link to post, if this guy is on the level. (I have no reason not to believe him, but I have no reason to believe him either.) it's like asking someone to post a link to text thread.

This provider seems more under the radar, so maybe a UTR thread is more appropriate than a "private club" thread.

DangerBoy
01-09-23, 21:00
Where and how do I get the telegram app? How does this work?? More info please.Check the App Store or Google Play store.

Website is https://telegram.org/.

Kind of surprised more girls aren't security conscious and use end to end encryption messaging services like these.

Ajarn
01-09-23, 23:48
Yes they were at the Ilikai, and I was expecting Doris because I had heard such great things about her, to tell you honestly Anna wasn't that bad at all, but I was expecting Doris, well the Doris in the ad. But just by her demeanor and of course actions, she had this air of contempt, she didn't care that she baited and switched showed no concern or even the thought of it knowing she just used me and Anna. I know she has a following, but if she continues on in this manner, she won't best part about that is I don't have to do anything but watch."Contempt. " Thanks. That's the word I was looking for to describe the look Doris gave me when I expected her to join me in the Apr. S deed shower.

Anna is no hottie like Miumiu but she's not bad. Exudes a friendly personality as if she appreciates your business, in 180-degree contrast to Doris. If anyone needs a release with a pleasant, youngish PRC, Anna's good to go.

Big Gulp
01-10-23, 00:03
"Contempt. " Thanks. That's the word I was looking for to describe the look Doris gave me when I expected her to join me in the Apr. S deed shower.

Anna is no hottie like Miumiu but she's not bad. Exudes a friendly personality as if she appreciates your business, in 180-degree contrast to Doris. If anyone needs a release with a pleasant, youngish PRC, Anna's good to go.One provider says all working girls, bar girls, MT, are all actresses. Playing a role for x amount of time a guy buys to spend time with her. Doris doesn't seem like a good actress.

ChigB724
01-12-23, 18:15
Just went Pali fun yesterday, really Was happy that they have nice places and easy parking lot, don't like before the mountain parking, I like the new menu, more choose and price much better, also more young girls can choose.

HardTimes808
01-12-23, 19:13
What is the name of the place across ala moana hotel up stairs? Is that place any good?

Shima44
01-12-23, 20:30
What is the name of the place across ala moana hotel up stairs? Is that place any good?Crystal spa.

GofasBits
01-12-23, 21:46
Just went Pali fun yesterday, really Was happy that they have nice places and easy parking lot, don't like before the mountain parking, I like the new menu, more choose and price much better, also more young girls can choose.Not sure exactly what you're referring to, but I'm guessing it's the updates they made to their website layout. Menu isn't "new". It's just more defined. The "more choose" I'm guessing is more choices, which was always available you just had to ask the girl. And the "price much better" is actually worse. If you add up certain selections it comes out to more than it was before. I think before it was 2 bills for non GFE quick boom boom and 3 for GFE full hour. So now their hourly went up 20 for a full hour. In fact before you'd just give the girl the full fee and they would split it with the house. Not sure if that's still what they do and they're just stating it on their site now. Take it for what you will. GL!

MScore223
01-13-23, 21:22
Sad day! Went by today and they appear to be shutdown. Major bummer as the location was super convenient for me, not much else in the immediate area that I'm aware of.

ClaraForever
01-13-23, 21:34
Sad day! Went by today and they appear to be shutdown. Major bummer as the location was super convenient for me, not much else in the immediate area that I'm aware of.In December someone told me there was ice is checkup there. Related to that issue?

MScore223
01-13-23, 22:00
In December someone told me there was ice is checkup there. Related to that issue?Yikes, I certainly hope not. If true, I hope it won't impact other places in the area.

SnatchThat
01-14-23, 01:15
Sad day! Went by today and they appear to be shutdown. Major bummer as the location was super convenient for me, not much else in the immediate area that I'm aware of.They allowed all them illegal immigrants to make all the money that they couldn't string it out for their costs those dummies. If the girl is too expensive then that directly affects repeat visits which makes less money for the business but the girls make what they need. That's what happened.

KuiKui2
01-14-23, 16:12
Not sure exactly what you're referring to, but I'm guessing it's the updates they made to their website layout. Menu isn't "new". It's just more defined. The "more choose" I'm guessing is more choices, which was always available you just had to ask the girl. And the "price much better" is actually worse. If you add up certain selections it comes out to more than it was before. I think before it was 2 bills for non GFE quick boom boom and 3 for GFE full hour. So now their hourly went up 20 for a full hour. In fact before you'd just give the girl the full fee and they would split it with the house. Not sure if that's still what they do and they're just stating it on their site now. Take it for what you will. GL!Check the Pali thread and compare post?

Dan1388
01-14-23, 22:00
[Deleted by Admin]

Dan1388
01-14-23, 22:02
In December someone told me there was ice is checkup there. Related to that issue?Their lease was up. Howard Hughes broke ground to start building the condo.

CarelessManate
01-15-23, 00:15
Only in town for a week. What's good close to Aiea?

TLinks
01-15-23, 13:53
Looks like mama Yuri is working again out of her apartment. Anyone else see her.

Big Gulp
01-15-23, 19:57
Looks like mama Yuri is working again out of her apartment. Anyone else see her.You need to start seeing other people besides Yuri.

Aml3740
01-15-23, 20:11
You need to start seeing other people besides Yuri.So, he has said that police were investigating her and have her phone with contact information, text messages with clients, etc. , and it keeps getting deleted by admin. Yet, in spite of these things, he keeps posting about seeing her. If she is a danger for mongers to see, why keep seeing her?

My guess is that he isn't. He either has never seen her, was seen in the past and banned, or had a falling out with her. I don't put any stock in what he posts. As far as Yuri being a danger to see, who knows? I've never seen her, but we all take a risk when we see a new provider. I don't recall seeing any negative posts about her from other people, so there's that, too.

TLinks
01-16-23, 00:13
So, he has said that police were investigating her and have her phone with contact information, text messages with clients, etc. , and it keeps getting deleted by admin. Yet, in spite of these things, he keeps posting about seeing her. If she is a danger for mongers to see, why keep seeing her?

My guess is that he isn't. He either has never seen her, was seen in the past and banned, or had a falling out with her. I don't put any stock in what he posts. As far as Yuri being a danger to see, who knows? I've never seen her, but we all take a risk when we see a new provider. I don't recall seeing any negative posts about her from other people, so there's that, too.Take your chances if you want.

TLinks
01-18-23, 14:50
Seems like after Yuri got busted the spa had gone down hill.

LegendLuvr
01-18-23, 20:46
I guess we'll see who got accurate info. The info I got is: 1) Yuri does not run Love Spa, 2) Love Spa was not raided and 3) they'll be up and running again in about one week.

ClaraForever
01-18-23, 21:48
I guess we'll see who got accurate info. The info I got is: 1) Yuri does not run Love Spa, 2) Love Spa was not raided and 3) they'll be up and running again in about one week.Who actually own is such important?

Most places have paper owner / real owner.

If you wonder, go there and read registration paper on the wall. You will see who the paper owner is.

HNLparlot
01-18-23, 23:53
I guess we'll see who got accurate info. The info I got is: 1) Yuri does not run Love Spa, 2) Love Spa was not raided and 3) they'll be up and running again in about one week.They celebrate lunar new year.
Yuri never run this spa and no a thing happened here .

LegendLuvr
01-19-23, 12:55
But I'm rebutting what the troll said. He's a banned member reincarnate.

Who actually own is such important?

Most places have paper owner / real owner.

If you wonder, go there and read registration paper on the wall. You will see who the paper owner is.

TLinks
01-19-23, 13:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

I reviewed this guy and obviously he gets off posting about places getting busted. I have restricted him from talking about LEO in regards to spa's if he does it again please report it and if all of a sudden there is a "new user" talking about the same shit please report it don't comment it. The only reason he does it is because he has a pathetic life and is seeking attention, if you give it to him he will continue doing this.

A2

Shima44
01-20-23, 14:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Kukui Street
01-28-23, 20:53
I havn't been to this MP in many years. It's at Beretania and Kemole Lane. I believe the entrance was in the back. Back in the day, I would get FS there pretty much every visit, even BBFS one time. I see a couple pretty Thai women advertising there. One ad say no FS and no escort. I would be happy with a HE and a little roaming. Anyone have any intel Nana or Nita please post or PM me.

AlwaysFishing
01-29-23, 12:25
I havn't been to this MP in many years. It's at Beretania and Kemole Lane. I believe the entrance was in the back. Back in the day, I would get FS there pretty much every visit, even BBFS one time. I see a couple pretty Thai women advertising there. One ad say no FS and no escort. I would be happy with a HE and a little roaming. Anyone have any intel Nana or Nita please post or PM me.Nana is a total upsell.

Poi Dog
01-29-23, 20:33
Nana is a total upsell.Yup! Went back and forth with her once and she quoted me $$$ for massage and a HJ. Didn't partake.

Stay safe gents.

PD.

Museki
01-29-23, 20:48
I havn't been to this MP in many years. It's at Beretania and Kemole Lane. I believe the entrance was in the back. Back in the day, I would get FS there pretty much every visit, even BBFS one time. I see a couple pretty Thai women advertising there. One ad say no FS and no escort. I would be happy with a HE and a little roaming. Anyone have any intel Nana or Nita please post or PM me.Man I miss Rejuve! Now it's pretty much just sh*t service from Thais and for the most part the Chinese connection. Really miss the Korean AMPs and girls. The only thing that's gotten better is the fake pictures.

H Mobius
01-29-23, 21:06
Yup! Went back and forth with her once and she quoted me $$$ for massage and a HJ. Didn't partake.

Stay safe gents.

PD.Really? 300 Smackers? I thought 200 was ridiculous...

TrialnError
01-29-23, 21:08
Man I miss Rejuve! Now it's pretty much just sh*t service from Thais and for the most part the Chinese connection. Really miss the Korean AMPs and girls. The only thing that's gotten better is the fake pictures.Still get places like Happiness, Asia, Lemon Blossom, etc.

BurpySpurt
01-30-23, 00:05
Intending on traveling to Honolulu this summer for some vacation time. Looking thru some recent posts in this thread, it appears prices are twice the cost (compared to Southeast US)??

AMPs in my area are: $45 half hour, $60 hour. And if they have one, $10 for TS.

Most common tipping rates in my ares are:

$40 = HE.

$60 = BJ.

$80-120 = FS.

Just making sure it's really that much more out there in the Pacific. Makes sense because cost of living I guess.

AlwaysFishing
01-30-23, 01:22
Yup! Went back and forth with her once and she quoted me $$$ for massage and a HJ. Didn't partake.

Stay safe gents.

PD.Amen to that my brother!

Bono888
01-30-23, 13:47
I havn't been to this MP in many years. It's at Beretania and Kemole Lane. I believe the entrance was in the back. Back in the day, I would get FS there pretty much every visit, even BBFS one time. I see a couple pretty Thai women advertising there. One ad say no FS and no escort. I would be happy with a HE and a little roaming. Anyone have any intel Nana or Nita please post or PM me.https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/2111-s-beretania/22857264.html

If this is the provider you are referring to, I would avoid at call cost. Short time, and major upsell. Unfortunately, I was a sucker and took the bait.

Massage was alright but nothing to rave about. Around the 25 min mark, asked me to flip and started the upsell with ridiculous prices. She wanted $1 for HJ. Keep in mind, I already paid $0. 70 for HF / massage. She also upsold me and additional $0. 10 for "deep tissue". For a little more mola, you can get FS from some other providers. But like a dumbass, my little head took over and gave in.

Pictures are her but it's glammered up. I would not recommended.

Kumuman
01-30-23, 14:30
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/2111-s-beretania/22857264.html

If this is the provider you are referring to, I would avoid at call cost. Short time, and major upsell. Unfortunately, I was a sucker and took the bait.

Massage was alright but nothing to rave about. Around the 25 min mark, asked me to flip and started the upsell with ridiculous prices. She wanted $1 for HJ. Keep in mind, I already paid $0. 70 for HF / massage. She also upsold me and additional $0. 10 for "deep tissue". For a little more mola, you can get FS from some other providers. But like a dumbass, my little head took over and gave in.

Pictures are her but it's glammered up. I would not recommended.Heard that she also colludes with other Thai MT writing bad reviews about customers and always stating He's Cheap and Demanding.

Kukui Street
01-31-23, 02:21
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/2111-s-beretania/22857264.html

Pictures are her but it's glammered up. I would not recommended.Thanks for advice. I won't go into detail, but I was being up sold before I could even set an appointment. Just saved me some mulah!

FakBoy
02-01-23, 00:07
I will be staying in Waikiki area for next few days starting tomorrow. I know I will be visiting Pali, LB and Crystal. Let me know if you guys have any other recommendations. Also, this will be my first time visiting these places so if you guys can DM or reply here with names of great service providers that would be great. I popped some pills and it is already acting so don't make me wait guys to get some action. I have already cleared my DM for the suggestions.

TYIA.

Happy mongering.

Asianlover4u
02-01-23, 00:42
I went to try Crystal Spa because they said Lux table shower. I though was some kind of special table but its just the regular table show nothing special.

I had the tall girl I forgot her name. No kissing, covered BJ, was okay nothing special.

OldMan5555
02-01-23, 02:43
I went to try Crystal Spa because they said Lux table shower. I though was some kind of special table but its just the regular table show nothing special.

I had the tall girl I forgot her name. No kissing, covered BJ, was okay nothing special.I think that was Julie. Heard she's all covered service.

Pretty though.

Bruchoo
02-04-23, 20:38
I've been searching this site for a review. Any thoughts.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/punchbowl-honolulu/22859652.html

AlwaysFishing
02-04-23, 21:23
Thanks for advice. I won't go into detail, but I was being up sold before I could even set an appointment. Just saved me some mulah!Hey Kukui street.

Glad we could give you some useful advice. Because I remember you giving alot of advice to all of us in the past.

Mahalo.

Flyforfun
02-05-23, 21:06
I'm going to be in HNL for a few days and would like to see Donna. She's my ATF in many years. Does anyone know where she landed?

Thanks.

VWEGEN.

Restless1728
02-18-23, 17:56
FYI Cute little Lily has relocated to Lemon Blossom. She seam's more relaxed there. Surprised me, she was even more fun than before!

Ajarn
02-19-23, 18:26
FYI Cute little Lily has relocated to Lemon Blossom. She seam's more relaxed there. Surprised me, she was even more fun than before!Did she actually say she relocated to LB? As for Angel Relaxation, she's officially on vacation.

TrialnError
02-20-23, 20:44
Did she actually say she relocated to LB? As for Angel Relaxation, she's officially on vacation.Not sure but mama mentioned her being here.

YoursTruly808
02-25-23, 01:20
Anyone tried this new place?

https://www.77spahi.com

https://www.yelp.com/biz/7-and-7-spa-honolulu-5

H Mobius
02-26-23, 01:52

https://www.yelp.com/biz/7-and-7-spa-honolulu-5I contacted them some months ago but got turned off because they seemed sketchy.

Someone said it was a bad case of B & S.

Hopefully you have better luck.

Eternal Lurker
02-26-23, 17:45
So I know they got busted but what happened? I've been meaning to go there but not they're gone. Any other places similar you guys can recommend?

Any idea if anything similar to them will open up? :0.

DrSexMachine
02-26-23, 20:03
Anyone been trying the new AMP's in the AY Wong building recently? Had a few reports a few months back but wondering if it's worth checking out now.

Faconnable
02-26-23, 23:53

https://www.yelp.com/biz/7-and-7-spa-honolulu-5Legit (so far). Chinese MILF and guy. Ok massage, but I've had better legit.

Waerqw
02-27-23, 02:07
So I know they got busted but what happened? I've been meaning to go there but not they're gone. Any other places similar you guys can recommend?

Any idea if anything similar to them will open up? :0.I'm pretty sure they didn't get busted, lease just expired. Whole building is fenced off because it's going to get demolished and condos are going to be built on it.

JDorian
02-27-23, 19:49

Any idea if anything similar to them will open up? :0.The building SDL was located in is being absorbed into the latest offering of the Howard Hughes Corporation. I had thought the urban renewal might slow due to the economic slowdown. Doesn't look like it. Just google Ward Village Master Plan and you should get the links. The map on the website doesn't have a name associated with the SDL location, but it's definitely next to the Ulana Ward Village and Kalae. If I'm not mistaken the State Department of Transportation is building a pedestrian overpass to link Kewalo Basin with the new projects. I noticed we can't make a right onto Kamakee from Ala Moana Blvd anymore. No more AMPs or Thai massage places can afford that area of town.

Get used to it. We all being priced out of paradise.

Kukui Street
02-28-23, 18:29

https://www.yelp.com/biz/7-and-7-spa-honolulu-5Had one of the worst massage ever by a young Chinese women who knew nothing about massage. It was a joke. And when I ask her do massage my lower back and gluts, she freaked out. So I got dressed, told guy returned my HF and I left never to return. Last year or so during COVID. Also, the shower is built out back in an old broom closet. Neighbors can actually see your upper body as it is not emclosed and I swear, looks like you'll get electrocuted, water goes everywhere. Plus, rooms are not that private. A few upgrades it could be ok. Nah!

Rome5
03-01-23, 06:32
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea-peal-city-halawa-heights/22949236.html

Fn rip off. Asking $300 for Nuru HJ only. What a joke. Lmk if others have different experiences.

Ck813
03-01-23, 15:56
Thank you for the report as I almost made it there. One of my regulars also is a rip off now.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea-peal-city-halawa-heights/22949236.html

Fn rip off. Asking $300 for Nuru HJ only. What a joke. Lmk if others have different experiences.

ACupOfTea
03-05-23, 21:35

Fn rip off. Asking $300 for Nuru HJ only. What a joke. Lmk if others have different experiences.Are those pics real or close to it?

RoadRally2
03-06-23, 00:53
I'm pretty sure they didn't get busted, lease just expired. Whole building is fenced off because it's going to get demolished and condos are going to be built on it.Exactly this. The building is fenced off with construction fence. Building still standing for now but all tenants had to leave. And just a matter of time we see how much longer that building stays up. Not much of a life left. Will soon be new condos.

TrialnError
03-07-23, 00:55

Any idea if anything similar to them will open up? :0.I wonder how many legit customers had going there? Their website made them look professional and legit. Too bad they are gone, they were a decent alternative.

FCH300
03-07-23, 20:18

Any idea if anything similar to them will open up? :0.As several others here have said, they didn't get busted just lost the lease due to development. The FS operation that was sharing the space is now at Love Spa and Queen Spa and maybe another location or two (depends upon the number of available girls). The Thai up sell tease and milk your wallet operation has moved to Ewa Beach near Geiger Rd. And Ft. Weaver. They don't seem to have a current ad but they are still operating from there. Watch BedPage for location near Geiger Rd.

ArizonesPaking
03-07-23, 22:25
The Love Spa website ads and their phone number seems to have went dark. You know what that means!

HNLparlot
03-08-23, 17:44
A tall skinny girl honey was back in the island and work again in her private condominium. She is champion to me and doing very great BBBJ and her Nani is tasty.

The Quiz
03-08-23, 17:52
A tall skinny girl honey was back in the island and work again in her private condominium. She is champion to me and doing very great BBBJ and her Nani is tasty.Is she the one that was at Angel Relaxation before? If this is the one, I always wanted to see her again. Is there an ad?

GofasBits
03-08-23, 17:58
A tall skinny girl honey was back in the island and work again in her private condominium. She is champion to me and doing very great BBBJ and her Nani is tasty.Do you have contact information you can share? PM is fine if you need to keep it on the DL. LMK TIA!

LocaLoppa
03-08-23, 18:34
Bro--do you know their new location?

The Love Spa website ads and their phone number seems to have went dark. You know what that means!

TLinks
03-08-23, 19:56
Bro--do you know their new location?808-205-4XXX.

Lknfrpssy
03-09-23, 00:45
Is she the one that was at Angel Relaxation before? If this is the one, I always wanted to see her again. Is there an ad?Do you have Honey's phone number?

Guapo Marx
03-09-23, 20:50
I like getting a good massage and a happy ending if I'm in the mood. I stopped going to full service spas. I don't want it, don't like it, usually a bad massage and if the woman is really pretty I premature ejaculate. Been going to one in Bishop Square but only 2-3 that work there will do a HE. Only one I like. Half can do a good massage. My RM subscription ran out and I can't read the reviews. This Pin Thai in Aiea looks classy. I prefer a local who can give a top notch massage, sensual finish and not ask for a giant tip. I don't want their clothes coming off. Just clinical and sensual.

HNLparlot
03-10-23, 20:33
Do you have Honey's phone number?Yes, I do have. Pm me your cell and I let her text you. I don't give out her number without she agrees.

HawaiiCG
03-10-23, 20:34
Yes, I do have. Pm me your cell and I let her text you. I don't give out her number without she agrees.She is amazing when at SF before. Please share information.

TLinks
03-10-23, 21:45
She is amazing when at SF before. Please share information.Same SF that Mama Yuri ran?

Johnny14
03-11-23, 01:30
Yes, I do have. Pm me your cell and I let her text you. I don't give out her number without she agrees.Be careful about sending your cell phone number as it can be hacked. It happened to me last year when I sent it to a member who knew someone I wanted to link up with. Lucky it was a cheap phone, but I couldn't login even though I put a password and anti-virus program on it. The hacker stole all the minutes.

Zoomer44
03-11-23, 12:14
Anyone tried? I had Macy there. Excellent massage. Gives HJ and let you lick her cat.

Zoomer44
03-11-23, 12:16
I like getting a good massage and a happy ending if I'm in the mood. I stopped going to full service spas. I don't want it, don't like it, usually a bad massage and if the woman is really pretty I premature ejaculate. Been going to one in Bishop Square but only 2-3 that work there will do a HE. Only one I like. Half can do a good massage. My RM subscription ran out and I can't read the reviews. This Pin Thai in Aiea looks classy. I prefer a local who can give a top notch massage, sensual finish and not ask for a giant tip. I don't want their clothes coming off. Just clinical and sensual.I had Ally She does HJ, lets you finger and eat.

Also had Vanda, Not sure if she there anymore. Same HJ, finger, eat.

Guapo Marx
03-13-23, 23:19
I had Ally She does HJ, lets you finger and eat.

Also had Vanda, Not sure if she there anymore. Same HJ, finger, eat.Not licking any woman. But will take the HJ. Thanks.

UkiSlamma
03-14-23, 19:48

Also had Vanda, Not sure if she there anymore. Same HJ, finger, eat.Last time I saw Ally was late last year, sweet girl personality and her massage and HE was good. I decided to stop going because on top of the increase hf, some of the girls try to sweet talk more tip and it irritates me a lot.

Shima44
03-14-23, 20:34
Anyone tried? I had Macy there. Excellent massage. Gives HJ and let you lick her cat.Is this the place right next to CC?.

PoonPounder808
03-14-23, 21:41
Anyone tried? I had Macy there. Excellent massage. Gives HJ and let you lick her cat.YMMV but more is on the table if she likes you.

Xyz808
03-15-23, 13:58
Anyone tried? I had Macy there. Excellent massage. Gives HJ and let you lick her cat.Been there 1-2 x but not a fan. Not much privacy as the walls don't go all the way up and you can hear the conversation next door. Haven't been back recently but girls would use that place if they needed a room. E cup girl, the Chinese girl would use that place after she left CC.

Hiroshi8
03-15-23, 14:19
For a strictly legit spa in the past, they seem to now offer HE. However the massage skills of the therapists there now is not how it used to be. Weak massage. It feels like a little kid is trying to massage you instead. At the end, got offer HE. I was surprised. No upsell. The masseuse pull up her top and whipped out her tits while she jerked away jr. Blew my load and she cleaned me up. Overall experience don't think I'll return.

Licentious
03-15-23, 14:37
Anyone tried? I had Macy there. Excellent massage. Gives HJ and let you lick her cat.There's a Macy there?

There's a Mary there with man mades I got FS from her.

UnaOfAKind
03-15-23, 15:43

Also had Vanda, Not sure if she there anymore. Same HJ, finger, eat.So, curious on the logistics of the eating part. Laying on your back, she's giving HJ, its easy to reach to finger, but then how do you get your mouth on it? Doesn't seem like an way to just ease into that.

Ck813
03-15-23, 16:59
What does Vanda charge for HJ, FIV and eat her pussy?

Restless1728
03-15-23, 18:52
Young, cute, sexy, exciting, 5-5, 100 lb with all star potential. First day in the business so b patient she is green; but oh so lovely!

PBoy69
03-15-23, 19:58
Aloha braddas I'm visiting Oahu soon. What AMP has the young ladies? I'm into thick busty Asians but don't mind spinner.

Bono888
03-16-23, 14:39
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/moiliili-waikiki/22955580.html

I sample this one the other day. Saw Yoyo. First off, the pics are not her but she does looks similar. Slightly older than the pictures. She had a very nice figure. Not spinner but not chubby. Very well proportioned and meat in all the right places.

Paid $$ upfront. Used a translator to communicate. Something about $$$ for full hour and good experience. She tried to ask for more but told her that all I brought.

Here's the weird part of my session. After I self showered, I asked her for a towel to dry off. To my surprised, there was no tower and she gave me a roll of paper towel to dry off. I didn't know what to say so I just dried myself off with the paper towel. I don't know if paying $$ only gets you paper towel but that was new to me. LOL.

Anyways, back to the room and did the deed. Standard BBBJ, licking, MISH and finished in DG. Overall service provided was good.

Since there was no towels, decided to get clean with wet wipes and showed when I got home. LOL.

I've been to this place many times and service level and girl quality remained pretty consistent. I wanted to see Pumpkin before leaving but no luck. I would repeat.

Restless1728
03-16-23, 14:49
Young, cute, sexy, exciting, 5-5, 100 lb with all star potential. First day in the business so b patient she is green; but oh so lovely!Sorry for the confusion, her name is Romi. Standard rates apply.

KuiKui2
03-16-23, 15:52
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/moiliili-waikiki/22955580.html

Here's the weird part of my session. After I self showered, I asked her for a towel to dry off. To my surprised, there was no tower and she gave me a roll of paper towel to dry off. I didn't know what to say so I just dried myself off with the paper towel. I don't know if paying $$ only gets you paper towel but that was new to me. LOL.That happened to me during the previous provider rotation. And I did go for the $$$ option. Kind of left me in a WT_ sort of mind. Thankfully the laundry was done, folded and ready by the time my session was done. Maybe they not moving fast enough on the logistics adjustments given current interests.

HogBalls69
03-20-23, 16:49
In an attempt to switch things up. I decided to check out Adu Spa (near Don Quijote). Lady seemed nice. Ok massage (almost all was on top of a blanket). $60 + standard tip. Strictly legit. Will not repeat. Much better legit massages out there (in addition to extras provided by Macy and Lisa E. Bunny). L-6 A-7 S-3.

GofasBits
03-20-23, 20:42
In an attempt to switch things up. I decided to check out Adu Spa (near Don Quijote). Lady seemed nice. Ok massage (almost all was on top of a blanket). $60 + standard tip. Strictly legit. Will not repeat. Much better legit massages out there (in addition to extras provided by Macy and Lisa E. Bunny). L-6 A-7 S-3.This should be posted in the MT thread. TIA!

Bono888
03-28-23, 21:15
Did anyone sample this one? The pictures seems too good to be true.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/salt-lake-area/22958761.html

Ck813
03-28-23, 22:44
I'm so tempted but seems she only does BBBJCIM no FS and probably will cost $300. She is in Halawa I'm hoping to see her in person soon. Will report via PM / DM if I do get to see her soon.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/salt-lake-area/22958761.html

GrateFu
03-28-23, 23:38

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/salt-lake-area/22958761.htmlShe was pretty close to the pics. She wanted 3 for FS. I only had 2. She agreed to 250. I was only going to spend 2. Her attitude seemed like it might be not much fun, so I walked. Might try atgain, but not sure yet. Let me know if you do.

EwaScrub
03-29-23, 02:34
She was pretty close to the pics. She wanted 3 for FS. I only had 2. She agreed to 250. I was only going to spend 2. Her attitude seemed like it might be not much fun, so I walked. Might try atgain, but not sure yet. Let me know if you do.I sampled. $$$ She is close to the pics and by far hottest provider I've seen on the island. She's not as into things as her ad suggests. Didn't want me to kiss or daty. Overall I would repeat. Oh yeah and google maps puts the pin on the wrong house. It's the one right next to the main street not down the side road.

GrateFu
03-29-23, 19:18
I sampled. $$$ She is close to the pics and by far hottest provider I've seen on the island. She's not as into things as her ad suggests. Didn't want me to kiss or daty. Overall I would repeat. Oh yeah and google maps puts the pin on the wrong house. It's the one right next to the main street not down the side road.Why would you repeat other than looks? Just curious because you said she wasn't into it, no dfk, no daty, and 3 bills instead of 2. Just curious.

EwaScrub
03-29-23, 20:59
Why would you repeat other than looks? Just curious because you said she wasn't into it, no dfk, no daty, and 3 bills instead of 2. Just curious.Didn't say she wasn't into it. Just not as into it as her ad implies. I figure $$ is pricing for AMPs which in my experience are all older type women. I'm okay paying extra for someone younger than me. She's spinner type and pretty tight so that was enjoyable.

DontTouchThat
03-29-23, 23:49
Didn't say she wasn't into it. Just not as into it as her ad implies. I figure $$ is pricing for AMPs which in my experience are all older type women. I'm okay paying extra for someone younger than me. She's spinner type and pretty tight so that was enjoyable.FYI, she does have someone parked outside watching.

Ck813
03-30-23, 10:46
Just another mother fucker rip off fucking piece of shit place like any other Thai pussy CNT BTCH place.

If you like to spend $300 and up for a ducking naked HJ with fucking semi-looking CNTS go for it. One looked like a Mahu and the rest weren't so pretty.

For me, stick to the places that makes me happy no upsell know the providers. Ain't worth trying new Thai places. LB and maybe AS is enough. Like the other brother said fuck these Thai places.

If you like paying $170 for less then mediocre massage HJ no touching, upsell to touch ass leg and so on I an lead you the way.

Caihua
03-30-23, 19:36
Just another mother fucker rip off fucking piece of shit place like any other Thai pussy CNT BTCH place.

If you like to spend $300 and up for a ducking naked HJ with fucking semi-looking CNTS go for it. One looked like a Mahu and the rest weren't so pretty.

For me, stick to the places that makes me happy no upsell know the providers. Ain't worth trying new Thai places. LB and maybe AS is enough. Like the other brother said fuck these Thai places.

If you like paying $170 for less then mediocre massage HJ no touching, upsell to touch ass leg and so on I an lead you the way.I always pay double if any girl make me happy and I come visit every day. Never worry about price.

Ck813
03-30-23, 20:27
I wouldn't pay double but a bit more than usual if the provider made me happy. Many say rose is upsell but maybe I have been seeing her a while so I pay her a little more but not double.

I mean it is TEHO.

Don't go Halawa Heights, I don't know how they make you happy with a naked HJ for $300.

I always pay double if any girl make me happy and I come visit every day. Never worry about price.

Lealea1
03-31-23, 16:05

If you like paying $170 for less then mediocre massage HJ no touching, upsell to touch ass leg and so on I an lead you the way.The young hot one seems to be post op trans. Horrible personality. Had to walk after shelling out based on tranny vibe. Things got weird and just decided its better to leave. "she" seemed very happy to have profited without doing any work whatsoever. That's the only time she smiled. Almost no English just a little. Maybe it was the language barrier but she said come back and pay double. I was like huh? Don't go guys this another Thai tranny scam spot where the customers are marks. The other two there were really ugly.

GofasBits
04-01-23, 00:26
She was pretty close to the pics. She wanted 3 for FS. I only had 2. She agreed to 250. I was only going to spend 2. Her attitude seemed like it might be not much fun, so I walked. Might try atgain, but not sure yet. Let me know if you do.When I first saw that ad about half a week ago I texted "her". She was willing to do a late night, but I couldn't get off of work in time for it. I had to pass. She wanted 380. I questioned the rate and it seemed like she was willing to negotiate. Didn't try since I knew I couldn't make the appointment. Not sure if it would've been worth it since the service might've been half assed for the discounted price. Oh well. Just adding info for those that want to try. GL!

Big Gulp
04-01-23, 09:25

If you like paying $170 for less then mediocre massage HJ no touching, upsell to touch ass leg and so on I an lead you the way.What a ****.

Shima44
04-03-23, 01:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Keye33
04-03-23, 05:31
Have a bachelor / grooms party in town this week. In the event our group heads into a MP, what's the process / etiquette for paying the provider? Do we tip before or after the session, and how do we let her know that we (the party, not the groom) will be tipping. Do we just arrange it w / the mama?

Blue Monk
04-03-23, 05:53
[Deleted by Admin]

Don't feed the fucking trolls.

A2

YoursTruly808
04-03-23, 14:43
Have a bachelor / grooms party in town this week. In the event our group heads into a MP, what's the process / etiquette for paying the provider? Do we tip before or after the session, and how do we let her know that we (the party, not the groom) will be tipping. Do we just arrange it w / the mama?I think you should check with mama ahead of time about this. They not used to having sudden large parties walk in so they might not even have enough workers unless planned ahead. They'll probably expect payment ahead and tipping after the session.

Money1
04-03-23, 19:42
I texted it to Lulu's personal number. She said she doesn't know Yuri. She never met Yuri. Are You mad at Yuri or Lulu?Look at user's post history. It should give you an idea who he / she is obsessed with.

Lknfrpssy
04-03-23, 19:47
Look at user's post history. It should give you an idea who he / she is obsessed with.He also posts under TopLoader and SideKick501, not to be confused with Sidekick501.

CoffeeMocha
04-04-23, 03:38
He also posts under TopLoader and SideKick501, not to be confused with Sidekick501.I guess there are people more worse than me. I mean, I already know Lemon doesn't want to see me anymore and I gave up trying. If she wants to see me, it's good, if she doesn't, it's good. Either way is good. If there is anyone hotter than Lemon, PM me please. Much Mahalo.

WonHungLow
04-04-23, 04:01
He also posts under TopLoader and SideKick501, not to be confused with Sidekick501.Thanks for the info. I was thinking that too. Dunno what's behind his posts.

BonJovi
04-04-23, 12:02
I saw Jasmine at CC when I was in Honolulu last month. I texted to make an appointment and she was available at the time I proposed. I got there and texted her, she sent me the suite number. I got up to her door and was greeted by a 40-something woman with heavy makeup. Fairly attractive. Offered a shower and I declined, explaining I just showered before coming over. She accepted that. When I was on the table, she asked if I wanted a real massage or just to relax. I opted for a real massage and it was the wrong choice. Too hard and not much skill. Lesson learned there.

Tease was fine, and she had me flip. Told me I had to tip well and she did her thing. If you're visiting her, be prepared for a. 8 house and some negotiation on tip. Opt for the "just relaxing" unless you want your back to hurt enough that you can barely put your shoes on.

Ck813
04-05-23, 16:33
Have you ever been locked up? Jail, Prison, Mental institution?

If you haven't don't fuck with it bro! If you have you haven't learned your lesson and believe me many are willing to teach you. Get over it don't even post about it. Enough time has gone by.

Try playing with the Thai's, they will definitely fuck your brain and milk your wallet. Not one single provider is worth your time even if you have billions. They will turn a way to milk you for every penny until the next one comes along. Love and lust is a funny thing, learn to manage them.

Punishment for not learning this game will kill you in the end.

I guess there are people more worse than me. I mean, I already know Lemon doesn't want to see me anymore and I gave up trying. If she wants to see me, it's good, if she doesn't, it's good. Either way is good. If there is anyone hotter than Lemon, PM me please. Much Mahalo.

Xyz808
04-05-23, 18:35
I saw Jasmine at CC when I was in Honolulu last month. I texted to make an appointment and she was available at the time I proposed. I got there and texted her, she sent me the suite number. I got up to her door and was greeted by a 40-something woman with heavy makeup. Fairly attractive. Offered a shower and I declined, explaining I just showered before coming over. She accepted that. When I was on the table, she asked if I wanted a real massage or just to relax. I opted for a real massage and it was the wrong choice. Too hard and not much skill. Lesson learned there.

Tease was fine, and she had me flip. Told me I had to tip well and she did her thing. If you're visiting her, be prepared for a. 8 house and some negotiation on tip. Opt for the "just relaxing" unless you want your back to hurt enough that you can barely put your shoes on.Got an ad? Is this the Chinese Jasmine in CC? Or the Thai Jasmine. Got several out there. The one at Tiffany's was a cutie. Never seen her in awhile.

Enona1
04-06-23, 20:39
Anyone check out this place?

Shima44
04-06-23, 21:35
Anyone check out this place?This place is No good. I'm shocked this place is still open. Go to the right side of this page click on search thread type golden hands to find out more info.

Johnny14
04-06-23, 21:51
Anyone check out this place?Its located in back of strip club a Vietnamese AMP. I've been there a couple months ago, the younger ones are in the back and the old hags up front who try to hustle you if you don't have an appointment. So beware, one hag followed me out to my car in the parking lot, but told her not interested. Maybe there's better selections now, but I don't see much recent posting on that AMP.

DaveBecker
04-07-23, 09:00
Hello.

Seem to visiting the island more and more each year. Will be here for next couple of weeks after being here for August of last few years. Looking for recommendations for best places for decent massage and HE minimum. Closer to Ko Olina is better but anywhere is fine. Have been to place upstairs in kind of dumpy strip mall a few times and it was good and a town home in Ewa Beach a couple of time and not consistent but okay. A legit place with extra is fine and wiling to pay more for quality.

Any help would be great. Can exchange info if you are ever in Midwest as well. I do have a few posts on her from last trip as well.

Thanks in advance.

Dave.

Guapo Marx
04-08-23, 14:40
Anyone check out this place?What is the address and phone? I can't find anything other than Golden thai. I like old hags with wrinkled hands.

Johnny14
04-08-23, 22:05
What is the address and phone? I can't find anything other than Golden thai. I like old hags with wrinkled hands.Maybe you'll be lucky if one of those old Vietnamese hags is willing to take off her false teeth and be available for gumming action working your knob like there is no tomorrow?

Kukui Street
04-08-23, 22:29
Has anyone been to this place on Kalakaua? I have driven by and there is no obvious entrance or signage. Most of the building looks abandoned and run down. It's behind the bus stop on Kalakaua heading towards Waikiki just before Makaloa St.

SOS if anyone has experience.

Stangman808
04-09-23, 02:11
What is the address and phone? I can't find anything other than Golden thai. I like old hags with wrinkled hands.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1665-kapiolani-blvd-honolulu/22965611.html

Enona1
04-09-23, 12:22
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1665-kapiolani-blvd-honolulu/22965611.htmlReal pictures right?

Shima44
04-09-23, 16:35
Real pictures right?Almost all photos in AD's are Fake. Not sure about these. Could be fake.

Shima44
04-09-23, 16:38
Has anyone been to this place on Kalakaua? I have driven by and there is no obvious entrance or signage. Most of the building looks abandoned and run down. It's behind the bus stop on Kalakaua heading towards Waikiki just before Makaloa St.

SOS if anyone has experience.That could be Pali. They have an AD on BP.

Kukui Street
04-09-23, 18:47
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1665-kapiolani-blvd-honolulu/22965611.htmlWas there the first month or so after grand opening and saw 3 short and one tall, all fat, fugly Viet ladies over 40. I split and like another report I was followed to my car (plenty parking) and the lady tried to coax me back in. I did not see nor was I introduced to any younger women.

White Lava
04-10-23, 14:45

SOS if anyone has experience.Yes! There is a driveway and a parking lot behind building!

Guapo Marx
04-10-23, 15:06
I saw a newer Thai place on Nimitz. A couple of women standing outside. One with silver hair tied up. Never been inside or tried. Haven't seen any reports. Just a couple of doors down from some kind of sensual shop. That place had two girls out front that looked like streetwalkers. Probably mahus.

JustMarried
04-10-23, 18:56
Have you ever been locked up? Jail, Prison, Mental institution?

If you haven't don't fuck with it bro! If you have you haven't learned your lesson and believe me many are willing to teach you. Get over it don't even post about it. Enough time has gone by.

Try playing with the Thai's, they will definitely fuck your brain and milk your wallet. Not one single provider is worth your time even if you have billions. They will turn a way to milk you for every penny until the next one comes along. Love and lust is a funny thing, learn to manage them.

Punishment for not learning this game will kill you in the end.Words of wisdom possibly experience from Ck813. Unlike Ck813 delicacy isn't my forte. Man up bang, bang, bang, them all if you got the time and money. That's all you are to them.

MidnightMonger
04-11-23, 17:39
Haven't been to Oahu since pre-covid. In the past I was giving $$ for FS, including house fee. Is this still the going amount or? Don't want to over pay nor under pay.

PM is fine.

Mahalo.

Johnny14
04-11-23, 19:53
Words of wisdom possibly experience from Ck813. Unlike Ck813 delicacy isn't my forte. Man up bang, bang, bang, them all if you got the time and money. That's all you are to them.You got that right about these Thigh strokers all talk, little action if any, but $money hungry pests. There maybe a few that are actually honorable but most in this industry are sharks and tax collectors. My stupid veteran friend did not listen when I told him to divorce his good for nothing Thai wife before the 10th year of marriage. She talks stink about him behind his back to her friends just the same as those at UH Manoa campus, act so "holy and honorable" using Buddha as a wipe for their dirty behinds. My other veteran friend married Thai stripper, found out later she lied about that son being his, but was from her BF that he supported for a number of years, now she claiming his house and land on the West side is hers, but court threw out her claim because of the 10 year clause. Like you say bang'um and leave'um.

Big Gulp
04-11-23, 22:20
You got that right about these Thigh strokers all talk, little action if any, but $money hungry pests. There maybe a few that are actually honorable but most in this industry are sharks and tax collectors. My stupid veteran friend did not listen when I told him to divorce his good for nothing Thai wife before the 10th year of marriage. She talks stink about him behind his back to her friends just the same as those at UH Manoa campus, act so "holy and honorable" using Buddha as a wipe for their dirty behinds. My other veteran friend married Thai stripper, found out later she lied about that son being his, but was from her BF that he supported for a number of years, now she claiming his house and land on the West side is hers, but court threw out her claim because of the 10 year clause. Like you say bang'um and leave'um.Brother Johnny, you hooking up with the young college hunnies too?

Shoots Brah
04-16-23, 01:21
Went to visit "smile" spa earlier yesterday. Its an apartment near rainbow drive in and they let you in the door to go up the stairs to the unit. I believe Jenny or jennifer is who I had. Older japanese / or korean? Looks to be about late 40's at least but very nice body. I want to say at least C cups and a nice shaven kitty. I also believe there is another girl there but not too sure. I couldve sworn I heard someone in the other room but idk.

Anyways, Lackluster massage and pretty much straight to the deed. Missionary, doggy, and CG. After about 25-30 minutes was able to pop (honestly was just trying to get out, since I was not really vibing with her). Everything covered. For an older lady, she was pretty and nice body. Nice long blonde-ish hair. Although I would not repeat. $$50 total and was out within 45-50 minutes. TEHO.

I would not recommend unless you honestly don't have any other options. I knew I shouldve gone to Flower spa, but haven't been there before. So if anyone can PM some pricing there, Maybe I'll go later next week. I am not bashing this place, but I feel its very mechanical and not worth it if you are on a budget. If you got lots of money and don't care, then I'd recommend for a quick afternoon delight!

Big Gulp
04-18-23, 00:14
Went to visit "smile" spa earlier yesterday. Its an apartment near rainbow drive in and they let you in the door to go up the stairs to the unit. I believe Jenny or jennifer is who I had. Older japanese / or korean? Looks to be about late 40's at least but very nice body. I want to say at least C cups and a nice shaven kitty. I also believe there is another girl there but not too sure. I couldve sworn I heard someone in the other room but idk.

Anyways, Lackluster massage and pretty much straight to the deed. Missionary, doggy, and CG. After about 25-30 minutes was able to pop (honestly was just trying to get out, since I was not really vibing with her). Everything covered. For an older lady, she was pretty and nice body. Nice long blonde-ish hair. Although I would not repeat. $$50 total and was out within 45-50 minutes. TEHO.

I would not recommend unless you honestly don't have any other options. I knew I shouldve gone to Flower spa, but haven't been there before. So if anyone can PM some pricing there, Maybe I'll go later next week. I am not bashing this place, but I feel its very mechanical and not worth it if you are on a budget. If you got lots of money and don't care, then I'd recommend for a quick afternoon delight!So it was 150 total? That's a good deal. Was she local Asian? I think someone mentioned she's Japanese.

Shoots Brah
04-19-23, 00:34
So it was 150 total? That's a good deal. Was she local Asian? I think someone mentioned she's Japanese.Add another benjamin to that 150. I don't think worth it. I am pretty sure she is Japanese but never bothered to ask. I think she might've advertised at Japanese. Definitely MILF status though and pretty nice fit body. But I haven't gone to a FS place in awhile as this was my first in the past year.

WhisperingEye
04-19-23, 02:13
Face a 4 ish, massage better than most FS places but too much elbows and lotions. Went hard that will make you cry if you like that. Massage was about 20-30 minutes maybe. No real teasing on the flip, just offered the whole package. I'm assuming there are multiple chicks here based on the ad and the signs you see in the apartment but theres only one table so maybe they do shifts. She was chubby short but beautiful tits and skin. Talked a little too much for me. I will not repeat but if you want FS for $$ 10 with an enthusiastic one. Go for it.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/near-china-town/22966646.html

Service I say 8 or 9 but not my cuppa tea.

HogBalls69
04-22-23, 17:56
Anyone have the 411 re: a certain property along S. King being for sale? Anyone talk to Macy? Tomiko?

Big Gulp
04-23-23, 21:59
Add another benjamin to that 150. I don't think worth it. I am pretty sure she is Japanese but never bothered to ask. I think she might've advertised at Japanese. Definitely MILF status though and pretty nice fit body. But I haven't gone to a FS place in awhile as this was my first in the past year.That's too much. If she was younger like the Pali or University girls then maybe.

Enona1
04-24-23, 02:45
Anyone have the 411 re: a certain property along S. King being for sale? Anyone talk to Macy? Tomiko?I think there's a "For Sale" sign on the building. It's been on sale for awhile. Old building. Macy's place has a ceiling leak that's been there awhile but the owner doesn't want to spend money.

HogBalls69
04-26-23, 00:02
I decided to try something new recently, so I went to Lin Spa. It is located directly behind Lindon Spa, near CC. You could easily walk past the entrance, as it is a metal door with sticky letters placed on it spelling LIN SPA and the word OPEN. LOL Two providers were standing in the somewhat open doorway when I pulled in. Both looked to be middle aged and of the same build. Walked in, and was guided to a room with a traditional massage table. Several minutes later, a middle-aged somewhat frumpy Chinese lady walked in. She seemed friendly, kinda like Sherry in terms of personality. Chose the 90 minute option. Massage was ok, with moderate firm hands. Liberal use of oils and hot towels. ROtheC allowed during massage. On the flip, the massage continued, finishing with a HJ and my continued ROtheC. Offered water and Kopiko candies at the end. Damage $1. 70, including $. 9 for the house. $. 8 for tip due in part to it being a 90 minute session.

L - 5.

A - 6.

S - 5.

Will not repeat.

Shima44
04-27-23, 21:50
My b-bay is next month looking for a place I can do a 3 some with 2 girls. Doesn't matter no cover or with. Need some girl on girl action. Don't care about age looks service is more important. Any help or info would be a big help. Thanks.

Mil Explorer
05-11-23, 21:41
Hello mongers! I last visited your beautiful city a year ago. I had an amazing session at Happiness then. Is it still a fantastic experience? I also did some research and found Crystal near I'm staying. If anyone could share thier thoughts / experiences on either place I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

Big Gulp
05-12-23, 01:12
My b-bay is next month looking for a place I can do a 3 some with 2 girls. Doesn't matter no cover or with. Need some girl on girl action. Don't care about age looks service is more important. Any help or info would be a big help. Thanks.Did your bday happen, who did you choose?

Big Gulp
05-12-23, 01:14
Hello mongers! I last visited your beautiful city a year ago. I had an amazing session at Happiness then. Is it still a fantastic experience? I also did some research and found Crystal near I'm staying. If anyone could share thier thoughts / experiences on either place I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!Depends on what you want. Older girls who give BBFS then Happiness. You want slightly younger girls and are okay with CFS go Crystal.

Shima44
05-12-23, 02:27
Did your bday happen, who did you choose?My Bday is on the 22nd. Still looking.

Mil Explorer
05-12-23, 06:52
Depends on what you want. Older girls who give BBFS then Happiness. You want slightly younger girls and are okay with CFS go Crystal.Thank you brother!

HogBalls69
05-13-23, 18:04
Just an FYI. It appears that Enjoy Massage in Chinatown has closed down.

ImportTuner
05-14-23, 00:39

I would not recommend unless you honestly don't have any other options. I knew I shouldve gone to Flower spa, but haven't been there before. So if anyone can PM some pricing there, Maybe I'll go later next week. I am not bashing this place, but I feel its very mechanical and not worth it if you are on a budget. If you got lots of money and don't care, then I'd recommend for a quick afternoon delight!I tested them out today. Made an appointment, things seemed okay. Was greeted in a very professional atmosphere and the woman was in uniform, she led me to a more private room so I figured this was just keeping up the charades. Got ass naked, spent most of the time with the towel off and her giving me some deep signals. Then at the end she just said "Times up, thank you" and took off out the room without even poking to check my interest. I got dressed, paid and left. I texted a little later asking if "special services" were available, and was told "Nope, only massage" (verbatim). So I guess YMMV.

Big Gulp
05-14-23, 01:08
Just an FYI. It appears that Enjoy Massage in Chinatown has closed down.Where in Chinatown was that? Was it good?

HogBalls69
05-14-23, 01:37
Where in Chinatown was that? Was it good?It was on Smith Street and S Hotel Street. The good thing about that place was the variety of providers in terms of ethnicity, including ebony and latina through most were asian. Service was average to above average if all you were looking for was a decent massage with a HE.

Buzzsaw1
05-14-23, 12:32
I tested them out today. Made an appointment, things seemed okay. Was greeted in a very professional atmosphere and the woman was in uniform, she led me to a more private room so I figured this was just keeping up the charades. Got ass naked, spent most of the time with the towel off and her giving me some deep signals. Then at the end she just said "Times up, thank you" and took off out the room without even poking to check my interest. I got dressed, paid and left. I texted a little later asking if "special services" were available, and was told "Nope, only massage" (verbatim). So I guess YMMV.You were at the wrong place LOL. Jenni is a few doors down.

ImportTuner
05-14-23, 12:55
You were at the wrong place LOL. Jenni is a few doors down.Then why are people calling it Smile if Smile is a different, legit place?

ImportTuner
05-14-23, 20:22
Okay okay, so I ended up doing research and found the right place. Yeah, it's in the same building as Smile. "Jennifer" met me outside and took me room. Photos are definitely either not her or from 2012, but she's still got a decent body. She caught me on a good day and got me into 4 hands; the other provider was some younger looking tan skinned spinner type; definitely way hotter. The usual pats on the back then flip. Got to try them both and overall was a decent experience considering CJB and CFS. Good personalities. Would go back to sample the other one again, but like Shootsbrah said, there's probably better depending on what you want. But it's not bad. I got what I paid for.

Buzzsaw1
05-14-23, 20:31
Then why are people calling it Smile if Smile is a different, legit place?No idea, but if you google maps "smile massage and spa" and read their reviews you will see it is legit. They are in 2 D. They give an awesome massage!

Mil Explorer
05-28-23, 10:02
Visited the island once again 2 weeks ago. Had an amazing session at Happiness a year ago and considered trying another location. Asked for some advice and someone was kind enough to tell me not to waste my time on another spa I was looking at and to go to Happiness. I took his advice and once again had an incredible time! So good I had to go back again! Had the same girl both times. She goes by Lemon. She's a beautiful Korean girl with a perfect body! Table shower was fantastic! Way better than I've ever received stateside! Total GFE experience and everything was uncovered! I highly recommend! If I lived there she would get at least half of my income! As I've said before, you truly have a gem in this one! Stay safe my friends!

Mahalo!

WhisperingEye
05-28-23, 13:33
Visited the island once again 2 weeks ago. Had an amazing session at Happiness a year ago and considered trying another location. Asked for some advice and someone was kind enough to tell me not to waste my time on another spa I was looking at and to go to Happiness. I took his advice and once again had an incredible time! So good I had to go back again! Had the same girl both times. She goes by Lemon. She's a beautiful Korean girl with a perfect body! Table shower was fantastic! Way better than I've ever received stateside! Total GFE experience and everything was uncovered! I highly recommend! If I lived there she would get at least half of my income! As I've said before, you truly have a gem in this one! Stay safe my friends!

Mahalo!I hate when people say "back in the states," or "stateside. ".

JasonHungHung
05-28-23, 15:17
I hate when people say "back in the states," or "stateside. ".It's not any better than mainland. So should Hawaii be called "stateside" or "back in the states" then?

Darkman808
05-28-23, 15:51
Okay okay, so I ended up doing research and found the right place. Yeah, it's in the same building as Smile. "Jennifer" met me outside and took me room. Photos are definitely either not her or from 2012, but she's still got a decent body. She caught me on a good day and got me into 4 hands; the other provider was some younger looking tan skinned spinner type; definitely way hotter. The usual pats on the back then flip. Got to try them both and overall was a decent experience considering CJB and CFS. Good personalities. Would go back to sample the other one again, but like Shootsbrah said, there's probably better depending on what you want. But it's not bad. I got what I paid for.So you had a real three way with two girls at the same time?

You said CBJ and CFS and you "tried them both".

So one real issue with all these thee way providers is, did they change the cover between the girls giving head and fucking? That's always a question. Next, what was the total damage? Did you do the deal up front? Or did you have to stop and negotiate "everything else" after the flip?

Thanks for clarifying the details as I'm certain others will want to know too.

Magnus808
05-28-23, 17:52
Looking for a good Nuru P-Slide. Been watching some pornhub lately and there was a video of a guy getting B2 B then without penetration she just slide on his boto. Video was called P-Slide. Was wondering if any recommendations are out there.

MakaKiller
05-28-23, 19:22
Looking for a good Nuru P-Slide. Been watching some pornhub lately and there was a video of a guy getting B2 B then without penetration she just slide on his boto. Video was called P-Slide. Was wondering if any recommendations are out there.Brother Magnus check your in box.

DangerBoy
05-28-23, 19:43
Looking for a good Nuru P-Slide. Been watching some pornhub lately and there was a video of a guy getting B2 B then without penetration she just slide on his boto. Video was called P-Slide. Was wondering if any recommendations are out there.It's also known as a stripper slide or camel slide or camel toe slide on the mainland. You'll see it in reviews and on occasions on ads on PD and less often, tryst.

Ck813
05-28-23, 19:52
I hope this is not going to be the next thing besides sliding my cock in a pussy or ass and mouth. Nothing feels better then a tight wet pussy and a tongue wet mouth wrapped around my cock. Ass can feel good to but never felt it get wet /.

Looking for a good Nuru P-Slide. Been watching some pornhub lately and there was a video of a guy getting B2 B then without penetration she just slide on his boto. Video was called P-Slide. Was wondering if any recommendations are out there.

AznRichyRich
05-28-23, 20:31
I kept in touch with one of my regular and found that Dior worked here so I came. This place is very clean. The decor of the rooms are very sensual especially the table shower which is where the action is for me! LOL.

DIOR is my all time favorite but she was busy this morning and since that I saw SUGAR today instead (I hope dior don't get mad) Sugar was petite maybe like 100 lbs or so tiny I tossed her around like a rag doll. LOL. She was a friendly and provided exceptional service. She definitely catered to my needs. The best thing I like about it was that my session was not rushed and I was taken care of.

Don't get it twisted though guys. Hands down to Dior because you know cause I know if you saw Dior before you would KNOW. LOL She definitely break the cox.

Aloha.

-Richard.

Big Gulp
05-28-23, 20:54
It's also known as a stripper slide or camel slide or camel toe slide on the mainland. You'll see it in reviews and on occasions on ads on PD and less often, tryst.Yeah, usually those sites.

Magnus808
05-28-23, 21:50
It's also known as a stripper slide or camel slide or camel toe slide on the mainland. You'll see it in reviews and on occasions on ads on PD and less often, tryst.What is PD? Not familiar with that.

WhisperingEye
05-28-23, 22:31
It's not any better than mainland. So should Hawaii be called "stateside" or "back in the states" then?I'm sorry to bring it up. I'm local and I don't like the term. We can stop.

Honolulu Yobo
05-29-23, 01:35
With Congress' and Clinton's apology letter, the occupied Kingdom of Hawaii should call the Continental United States, Stateside.

I hate when people say "back in the states," or "stateside. ".

DangerBoy
05-29-23, 06:51
What is PD? Not familiar with that.Private Delights.

MarkTwoThoUSA
05-30-23, 01:50
Depends on what you want. Older girls who give BBFS then Happiness. You want slightly younger girls and are okay with CFS go Crystal.What is the typical damage at crystal?

Bench Warmer
05-30-23, 14:33
One time while in the middle of the deed, the girl tells me "you're a good fucker".

Almost lost it ha ha.

FlojaliniShot
06-01-23, 06:25
What is the typical damage at crystal?Standard $$. 10. Some will ask for it up front but not the regular line up just the new ones.

Ck813
06-01-23, 11:08
Is that $200 or $210?

Do they do GFE like DFK BBBJ with cfs or bbfscip? I haven't read comments yet. The old school AMPs are now $260 but can get away with $60 house and $160-$140 for the girl. If you pay the $140-160 for the girl they may not see you again.

Standard $$. 10. Some will ask for it up front but not the regular line up just the new ones.

FlojaliniShot
06-02-23, 05:42
Is that $200 or $210?

Do they do GFE like DFK BBBJ with cfs or bbfscip? I haven't read comments yet. The old school AMPs are now $260 but can get away with $60 house and $160-$140 for the girl. If you pay the $140-160 for the girl they may not see you again.All cfs and depends on the provider. New ones always ask for it upfront. So they expect the standard rate. I mean they can't complain if they are asking for it upfront especially a new provider you don't know what to expect.

Restless1728
06-02-23, 15:41
Anyone seen the hot hot Spanish girl at Angle earlier this week? She saw a few customers then left. Would like to see if she pop's up somewhere if the service was good?

Cutie Lemon spa Lilly will back on the 8th. With Nicole the place will be busy!

Angle Romi's service has improved! Report on Angle thread. Sensual everything!

LocaLoppa
06-04-23, 12:46
Most 210 now, not 200.60 hf 150 tip BBBJ cfs. Enjoy.

What old school AMP asking 260 ?

If you mean bbfscip GFE girls it's been around 240-260 for a while now.

Mahalos.

Is that $200 or $210?

Do they do GFE like DFK BBBJ with cfs or bbfscip? I haven't read comments yet. The old school AMPs are now $260 but can get away with $60 house and $160-$140 for the girl. If you pay the $140-160 for the girl they may not see you again.

Big Gulp
06-04-23, 18:48

Mahalos.Which places or girls are charging this much? For example, Yuna, Lemon, and Nicole are all BBFS and charge only 210. Only Pali, University, etc was charging higher to be with a younger girl.

MakaKiller
06-04-23, 22:00
All cfs and depends on the provider. New ones always ask for it upfront. So they expect the standard rate. I mean they can't complain if they are asking for it upfront especially a new provider you don't know what to expect.Agree with your position. Pay hf. 6 to mama after room assignment or combined with the std total $$. 10. Then tip extra for service / attitude and / or extras. Haven't had an issue so far. Now don't hate on me gentlemen but I have occasionally tipped up front with favs as to imply that I want her to up her game. I don't do that with new providers or ones I'm not yet familiar with. Could be wishful thinking but AFAI can tell it works for me. Stay Safe men.

Ck813
06-04-23, 23:20
I go to Happiness and Lemon Blossom.

The Chinese houses Thai houses or Chinese place I don't go because they like $$ upfront and too much!

Mahalos.

Eaglefire
06-06-23, 12:54
Based off what I've read and recommendation someone PMed me, I checked out Happiness. Took me a moment to find it, didn't know it was on the back side of the building. The mama-son asked if I called and made an appointment, which I hadn't, I've never been to an AMP that asked for appointments. I was able to get in and saw a gal that called herself Ruby, she took me to the shower room where she stripped down and gave me a wash down. There was no actual massage, she spent some time just kissing and licking up and down my body back and front then gave me an awesome BBBJ, followed up by some cfs, damn she was tight. To bad I'm only here for a week, nearly all the good AMPs where I live have been shut down.

Now I just need to find a place for an actual massage.

Aether1031
06-06-23, 14:25
Hello,

I am new to massage. I prefer girls in their 20's to massage me. Body 2 body massage and HJ. No need FS. Any recommendations?

GofasBits
06-06-23, 17:24
Hello,

I am new to massage. I prefer girls in their 20's to massage me. Body 2 body massage and HJ. No need FS. Any recommendations?You're in the wrong thread for what you're asking. Good luck trying to find a legit 20 something why / o who does what you're asking. You need to RTFF and check out the massage HE thread. GL!

DrSexMachine
06-07-23, 16:45
You're in the wrong thread for what you're asking. Good luck trying to find a legit 20 something why / o who does what you're asking. You need to RTFF and check out the massage HE thread. GL!I agree, hard to find or non existent.

Restless1728
06-07-23, 19:04
Had appointment with Qinzhi. Got to see Lele and Crystal. Crystal is the prettiest, but Qinzhi and Lele are not far behind!

If you like young small college girls Qinzhi is the one for you. Natural b cups, youthful soft body and cute as a button! Dfk GFE, daty, BBBJ, cfs any position. Very nice time! Will repeat after Crystal and Lele.

Ham Fister
06-10-23, 23:52
Ok boys going to throw out a question about prices. I've hit 3 spots, Asian, Beach and Okinawa and got FS at all three. Now I'm paying $60 for 45 minutes and 200 for the full trip. Am I getting the standard or overpaying. I'm here for another two weeks and I'm enjoying the hell out of this.

GofasBits
06-11-23, 00:49
Ok boys going to throw out a question about prices. I've hit 3 spots, Asian, Beach and Okinawa and got FS at all three. Now I'm paying $60 for 45 minutes and 200 for the full trip. Am I getting the standard or overpaying. I'm here for another two weeks and I'm enjoying the hell out of this.Standard is 60 HF 140/150 to the girl. This is at Korean MPs. Chinese run places are more pricey. Try doing a search on prices. Someone just wrote a report about pricing in the Chinese run places. GL!

Ck813
06-11-23, 03:13
Can you tell us the full names of the places you went, who you saw and detailed info. I saw the first page of your posts and it's all not here.

Ok boys going to throw out a question about prices. I've hit 3 spots, Asian, Beach and Okinawa and got FS at all three. Now I'm paying $60 for 45 minutes and 200 for the full trip. Am I getting the standard or overpaying. I'm here for another two weeks and I'm enjoying the hell out of this.

FCH300
06-11-23, 03:17
Ok boys going to throw out a question about prices. I've hit 3 spots, Asian, Beach and Okinawa and got FS at all three. Now I'm paying $60 for 45 minutes and 200 for the full trip. Am I getting the standard or overpaying. I'm here for another two weeks and I'm enjoying the hell out of this.If you are paying a total of $260 at these establishments, you are overpaying for standard service (table shower tease / preview, little massage in the room, BBBJ and CFS in your 45 minute session). If you are getting something more than the described service (rimming, BBFS, DFK+GFE), them maybe you are doing OK. If not, you are part of the problem!!

Ham Fister
06-11-23, 18:15
If you are paying a total of $260 at these establishments, you are overpaying for standard service (table shower tease / preview, little massage in the room, BBBJ and CFS in your 45 minute session). If you are getting something more than the described service (rimming, BBFS, DFK+GFE), them maybe you are doing OK. If not, you are part of the problem!!Yes I paid the high end here I did not know your pricing structure and apparently overpaid. I deeply apologize.

Quick details.

Beach- kinda dumpy AMP. Met by mama and whisked to a really crappy room. In comes an older lady but the light is terrible so I really cannot get a good peek at her face. Massage was terrible don't even think you could call it that more like fingernail brush on the back and pat on the bottom. Flip asks if one two or three, I pick three for two large. Off comes her peach spandex dress and she's wearing these super sexy panties with bows all over and I have to admit she looked good. Panties come off and the situation moves to mechanical. 5 out of 10 experience. I did not get a name but she is definitely older wore so much makeup she had that silver shine under her eyes. Nice pink nipples. No kissing no fingers or mouth below.

Asia- this place is right around the corner from beach and up stairs right to your left and requiring a doorbell push. Met by mama who grilled me if I had been there before, said no on vacation. Placed in a room that was even worse than Beach and so dark except for a weird red bulb pulsating. I meet a lady named Pink who speaks great English and was actually really personable and nice. She's older but good body long hair and what appears to be a bowl cut over her bangs. Not ugly but I would say she is a six. Again two large for the deed but she's very very into it, and very tight and I'm definitely no John Holmes. Table here is an actual bed so we went to town. Great experience here 8 out of 10 and plan to be back.

I'll get to Osaka later getting busy.

PostOfficeMan
06-11-23, 23:31
Yes I paid the high end here I did not know your pricing structure and apparently overpaid. I deeply apologize.

Quick details.

Beach- kinda dumpy AMP. Met by mama and whisked to a really crappy room. In comes an older lady but the light is terrible so I really cannot get a good peek at her face. Massage was terrible don't even think you could call it that more like fingernail brush on the back and pat on the bottom. Flip asks if one two or three, I pick three for two large. Off comes her peach spandex dress and she's wearing these super sexy panties with bows all over and I have to admit she looked good. Panties come off and the situation moves to mechanical. 5 out of 10 experience. I did not get a name but she is definitely older wore so much makeup she had that silver shine under her eyes. Nice pink nipples. No kissing no fingers or mouth below.

Asia- this place is right around the corner from beach and up stairs right to your left and requiring a doorbell push. Met by mama who grilled me if I had been there before, said no on vacation. Placed in a room that was even worse than Beach and so dark except for a weird red bulb pulsating. I meet a lady named Pink who speaks great English and was actually really personable and nice. She's older but good body long hair and what appears to be a bowl cut over her bangs. Not ugly but I would say she is a six. Again two large for the deed but she's very very into it, and very tight and I'm definitely no John Holmes. Table here is an actual bed so we went to town. Great experience here 8 out of 10 and plan to be back.

I'll get to Osaka later getting busy.Since you've been over paying might as well check out Pali Relaxation if you want to try some younger 20 or 30 year old girls. They got 2 new girls that came in. I had my favorite girl there but her rotation is finished and left.

FCH300
06-12-23, 04:28
Ok boys going to throw out a question about prices. I've hit 3 spots, Asian, Beach and Okinawa and got FS at all three. Now I'm paying $60 for 45 minutes and 200 for the full trip. Am I getting the standard or overpaying. I'm here for another two weeks and I'm enjoying the hell out of this.Did you maybe mean Osaka?? Never heard of Okinawa AMP. Please clarify.

BTW. Standard rates for 45 min. Table shower, get acquainted "massage", BBBJ, CFS (1 pop) = $210 total ($60 HF + $150 tip). If you get extras from the provider (DATY, Rimming, DFK, MSOG, etc.) tip amount increases as you see fit.

TrialnError
06-14-23, 16:18
Anyone familiar with this place?

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/ward-kaka-rsquo-ako-area-in-town/23016262.html

TrialnError
06-14-23, 16:30

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/ward-kaka-rsquo-ako-area-in-town/23016262.htmlSo I'm wondering if Honey is the tall Chinese girl previously from SF and AR. Also if Coconut was recently at Crystal Spa. Descriptions match from those threads.

UkiSlamma
06-14-23, 22:04

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/ward-kaka-rsquo-ako-area-in-town/23016262.htmlWow $200 hh and $300 hr, they really jacking up the prices.

PoonPounder808
06-14-23, 22:31
Wow $200 hh and $300 hr, they really jacking up the prices.Not really, that's been the standard for Chinese places since before Covid. Add on services range from 20 more all they way up to 400 for BBFS for select girls. Only the lower end Chinese places and the Korean AMPs run the standard 200 rates, oh, and also got indies like Linda doing 200 for BBFS 2 pops but even Nana runs a 170/220/270 rate plan unless she knows you. Indies can ask whatever they want. I've had Linda for less and I've paid way way more for some visiting escorts.

It's still cheaper than mainland where the hot Asians get 300-500 depending what you add on and upper tier escorts and porn start can run 1 k and up. I mean you can still get lower tier girls for less but if you want hotness and extras then you got to be able to pay for the play. Most of the girls that come through Hawaii are just trying it out before either going home or going to the mainland where they up the rate but have to up their game. Got some girls that come here for a break from the mainland, offer low end service at what seems like a lot here but isn't at all in the mainland, when they are up there they charge way more but do a lot more, this is a working vacation where they make 60-70% of what they ask up there and only have to do 50% of the output, then they can go beach or relax or it's a quick stop before going to Asia. If you want cheap you need to go to a foreign country.

Rev1274
06-15-23, 02:40
Ok boys going to throw out a question about prices. I've hit 3 spots, Asian, Beach and Okinawa and got FS at all three. Now I'm paying $60 for 45 minutes and 200 for the full trip. Am I getting the standard or overpaying. I'm here for another two weeks and I'm enjoying the hell out of this.I believe $2. 5-300 is the normal for FS.

If you have the money and as long as you can pay them the same, they will give you better services.

Waerqw
06-15-23, 02:41

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/ward-kaka-rsquo-ako-area-in-town/23016262.htmlDescription sounds like love spa but with a new number? Haven't seen any actual reviews in months.

AznRichyRich
06-16-23, 00:46
I kept in touch with one of my regular and found that Dior worked here so I came. This place is very clean. The decor of the rooms are very sensual especially the table shower which is where the action is for me! LOL.

DIOR is my all time favorite but she was busy this morning and since that I saw SUGAR today instead (I hope dior don't get mad) Sugar was petite maybe like 100 lbs or so tiny I tossed her around like a rag doll. LOL. She was a friendly and provided exceptional service. She definitely catered to my needs. The best thing I like about it was that my session was not rushed and I was taken care of.

Don't get it twisted though guys. Hands down to Dior because you know cause I know if you saw Dior before you would KNOW. LOL She definitely break the cox.

Aloha.

-Richard.I went back today to check our Dior she's finally back here at Flower. Like always she was bomb. Good service as always and great hospitality from Chanel she's here as mama too Hella legit cruise spot. Definitely coming back to chill and relax. Oh and Chanel introduced to a new girl that arrived from New York she's looking not bad I got to come back for that. Young and cute Chinese maybe? Her name is Wendy I will go next week and will let yall know how it is guarantee.

UkiSlamma
06-16-23, 21:00
Not really, that's been the standard for Chinese places since before Covid. Add on services range from 20 more all they way up to 400 for BBFS for select girls. Only the lower end Chinese places and the Korean AMPs run the standard 200 rates, oh, and also got indies like Linda doing 200 for BBFS 2 pops but even Nana runs a 170/220/270 rate plan unless she knows you. Indies can ask whatever they want. I've had Linda for less and I've paid way way more for some visiting escorts.

It's still cheaper than mainland where the hot Asians get 300-500 depending what you add on and upper tier escorts and porn start can run 1 k and up. I mean you can still get lower tier girls for less but if you want hotness and extras then you got to be able to pay for the play. Most of the girls that come through Hawaii are just trying it out before either going home or going to the mainland where they up the rate but have to up their game. Got some girls that come here for a break from the mainland, offer low end service at what seems like a lot here but isn't at all in the mainland, when they are up there they charge way more but do a lot more, this is a working vacation where they make 60-70% of what they ask up there and only have to do 50% of the output, then they can go beach or relax or it's a quick stop before going to Asia. If you want cheap you need to go to a foreign country.I guess I haven't been going to the right places, I've been doing this hobby for two decades and I've always had a $200 session or less depending on the relationship with the provider but I understand some girls want more for doing less, it's the power of the P. Just last week I randomly went to Osaka Spa and met up with a provider for the first time and she was asking $300 I told her it was my first time and I talked her down to $210 and I was surprised I spent an extra $10 at the Spa and it's been months since I've been to a Spa, I've been doing a lot of massage with HE and doing backroom action at the bars LOL. A lot has changed over the years, back in the day the girls only wanted to have fun and you throw them some kala, now you got to cut off your arm to have fun with them.

PoonPounder808
06-16-23, 21:37
I guess I haven't been going to the right places, I've been doing this hobby for two decades and I've always had a $200 session or less depending on the relationship with the provider but I understand some girls want more for doing less, it's the power of the P. Just last week I randomly went to Osaka Spa and met up with a provider for the first time and she was asking $300 I told her it was my first time and I talked her down to $210 and I was surprised I spent an extra $10 at the Spa and it's been months since I've been to a Spa, I've been doing a lot of massage with HE and doing backroom action at the bars LOL. A lot has changed over the years, back in the day the girls only wanted to have fun and you throw them some kala, now you got to cut off your arm to have fun with them.200 or less is still attainable. You just have to have a rapport with the lady. The older generation sticks to the old rate scale for the most part. The younger ones will start at 200 for 30 min and increase from there. Upper tiers and Indies are all over the place as far as rates. It is what it is, I am comfortable paying for what is asked if I want a piece of that particular action.

CheapCharlie
07-05-23, 20:58
I guess I haven't been going to the right places, I've been doing this hobby for two decades and I've always had a $200 session or less depending on the relationship with the provider but I understand some girls want more for doing less, it's the power of the P. Just last week I randomly went to Osaka Spa and met up with a provider for the first time and she was asking $300 I told her it was my first time and I talked her down to $210 and I was surprised I spent an extra $10 at the Spa and it's been months since I've been to a Spa, I've been doing a lot of massage with HE and doing backroom action at the bars LOL. A lot has changed over the years, back in the day the girls only wanted to have fun and you throw them some kala, now you got to cut off your arm to have fun with them.I too was strictly a vb / kb monger. Was scared to visit AMPs because of all the raids. But then I kept hearing about girls like Paula and decided to go sample. After my session with her I never went to bars for backroom action again. Also covid happened and numerous play bars shut down or closed. I think AMPs offer more bang for the buck (pun intended).