PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159

Travel808
06-01-22, 20:53
So there's some MP bandit out there stealing appointments. Stole mine at happiness at least. I would show up early if you want to be safe. I usually do but of course this one time I was right on time, this guy shows up. Not cool dude. It ain't hard to pick up the phone and call them. Had to make the long drive and then sit and wait for over 30 min because of this douche. The mama said it was her fault for not asking the name, but the guy lied and said he made the appointment and I don't blame her. Hopefully no one had an appt after mine, because they had to wait too because of this guy. No way I can be done in 20 min. Then everyone after too. You wouldn't do that at the doc's office, or getting a haircut, so WTF? Cutting in line is pretty douchey anywhere, even somewhere you don't see who you affect. If you were drunk or whatever it's no excuse, doesn't change the fact you pissed off a lot of people and made a bad name for yourself at that MP. Hopefully this isn't happening to others at other places too.

MakaKiller
06-02-22, 06:21
My Miumiu already back town since her left back to last year. Appointment made and went to see her at her place. She wear on a very sexy black lace edge dress and look so sexy. She recognized me and we loud each other. We did some French kiss before shower and then she shower and dry for me. Back to the main cousin she did a lot French kiss to me. I can feel her you tongue in the throat LOL. OMG! Absolutely she is a kiss queen for me. Down to my little brother she was take a very good care of him. A lot sucking and hand combination. Cover on and multiple positions finish with doggie. She is as pretty as before and I love her slim body and fair skin. She is my all time one of favorite. Cheers cheers!!She is no doubt the CC ATF!! Nuff said. Stay safe why'all.

Mil Explorer
06-02-22, 14:00
I was visiting the island last week and asked for recommendations. First of all, I need to thank the couple of mongers who took the time to point me in the right direction. I have tested the waters in 4 different cities throughout my travels, but nothing compared to Happiness! There was never a doubt from the moment Yuni cam in! TS was something I've always dreamed of! Nothing else disappointed either! No negotiation whatsoever, which was a blessing to which I showed my gratification! Our local AMPs cannot compare and I don't know that I can waist my money at my local haunts since sampling yours! You truly have a gem here!

Mahalo!

Hiroshi8
06-02-22, 18:54
Has anyone ever tried this place out? The owner name is Shae and she provides all sorts of service such as massage, waxing, etc. based on her ad.

S Hunter
06-02-22, 21:08
So there's some MP bandit out there stealing appointments. Stole mine at happiness at least. I would show up early if you want to be safe. I usually do but of course this one time I was right on time, this guy shows up. Not cool dude. It ain't hard to pick up the phone and call them. Had to make the long drive and then sit and wait for over 30 min because of this douche. The mama said it was her fault for not asking the name, but the guy lied and said he made the appointment and I don't blame her. Hopefully no one had an appt after mine, because they had to wait too because of this guy. No way I can be done in 20 min. Then everyone after too. You wouldn't do that at the doc's office, or getting a haircut, so WTF? Cutting in line is pretty douchey anywhere, even somewhere you don't see who you affect. If you were drunk or whatever it's no excuse, doesn't change the fact you pissed off a lot of people and made a bad name for yourself at that MP. Hopefully this isn't happening to others at other places too.Probably happened to all of us.

Teichi63
06-02-22, 21:08
Has anyone ever tried this place out? The owner name is Shae and she provides all sorts of service such as massage, waxing, etc. based on her ad.She is strictly legit. I've known her for a couple years. She is a devout Christian.

LegendLuvr
06-05-22, 18:05
Which girl is better, Miya or Sumi?

HisunSpot
06-05-22, 19:49
Here's my list: 1-lemon blossom 2-happiness 3-angel.

Please add yours, maybe I'm missing out if there's something else not listed above. Thank you.

Nes13
06-05-22, 21:33
Hey guys, new here both on the forum and in Oahu. Visiting from the main land, saw the post a few days back about another visitor wondering who to see. Seems Yuni and miumiu are popular but haven't been able to find any listings / details on how to get in touch or where to go to visit.

Any guidance here is appreciated.

GofasBits
06-06-22, 02:07
Hey guys, new here both on the forum and in Oahu. Visiting from the main land, saw the post a few days back about another visitor wondering who to see. Seems Yuni and miumiu are popular but haven't been able to find any listings / details on how to get in touch or where to go to visit.

Any guidance here is appreciated.Miu Miu is gone. Dunno who Yuni is. If you're referring to Yuna check the Happiness 2 thread for that info. Also using the search feature is your friend. GL!

Me Cook
06-06-22, 02:10

Any guidance here is appreciated.If you want miumiu, she is Chinese. You will probably find her at sunflower but I have not been there since they raised their prices a year ago. You can find more details about her in that thread. I don’t know where Sunflower is advertising but they were still running ads somewhere.

If you want Yuna, she is my favorite Korean spinner. You will find her at Happiness and you can find more details about her in the happiness II thread. Happiness no longer run ads and they are doing well with just the reputation of the girls that work there.

Member #6548
06-06-22, 05:37
Thanks to everyone who pm'd me and helped me out with info on Lemon. Had an amazing session with her and was looking through bedpage planning out my next visit to Honolu when I noticed glow is back. You guys helped me so I figured I'd return the favor.

Glow / Vixen is currently visiting you guys, she goes by Cutemandy in Cali (TER: 365293) also on Humaniplex. I also saw her in Chicago as Cara. Overall she is a decent time but she is known for upsell / talking a lot to waste time. The more you see her though the better she gets. Build up a decent enough rapport with her and she will open up to Greek / BBFS, extra donation. Extreme YMMV, depending on her mood. Get her contact info if you like her, but be warned she will message you about random stuff like taking trips to target or some random working girl drama. Personally it annoys me, but play it right and it can lead to OTC action like going out to drinks, pics / vids, freebies, etc.

Overall I would say she's worth a visit but keep in mind in Cali she's only at 240/ hr before any extras. Don't get ripped off haha. I wouldn't negotiate for 2 shots since she doesn't quite have the same skill like lemon and most of the time she will waste your time by talking and then saying no time for a second shot but keep the extra amount. Greek / BBFS is worth the up charge if you can get it. As always YMMV. Pics attached. Just my. 02 but if I was back in Honolulu right now I would probably see lemon over glow. Glow is awesome but she's more eye candy than skill. Meanwhile lemon isn't the best but not the worst eye candy, but her skill is a thousand times better than glow. Take that as you will.

Link / Info:

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/south-king/22486559.html

GLOW8084004887.

Horny OC
06-07-22, 00:04
Back after 2 years and all the previous places have moved or no longer is service. Use to hit happiness and kaisen. Where is the hot spots now? Anything near kakaako / ward?

TIA.

SCJohn
06-07-22, 01:44
Thanks to everyone who pm'd me and helped me out with info on Lemon. Had an amazing session with her and was looking through bedpage planning out my next visit to Honolu when I noticed glow is back. You guys helped me so I figured I'd return the favor.

Glow / Vixen is currently visiting you guys, she goes by Cutemandy in Cali (TER: 365293) also on Humaniplex. I also saw her in Chicago as Cara. Overall she is a decent time but she is known for upsell / talking a lot to waste time. The more you see her though the better she gets. Build up a decent enough rapport with her and she will open up to Greek / BBFS, extra donation. Extreme YMMV, depending on her mood. Get her contact info if you like her, but be warned she will message you about random stuff like taking trips to target or some random working girl drama. Personally it annoys me, but play it right and it can lead to OTC action like going out to drinks, pics / vids, freebies, etc.

Overall I would say she's worth a visit but keep in mind in Cali she's only at 240/ hr before any extras. Don't get ripped off haha. I wouldn't negotiate for 2 shots since she doesn't quite have the same skill like lemon and most of the time she will waste your time by talking and then saying no time for a second shot but keep the extra amount. Greek / BBFS is worth the up charge if you can get it. As always YMMV. Pics attached. Just my. 02 but if I was back in Honolulu right now I would probably see lemon over glow. Glow is awesome but she's more eye candy than skill. Meanwhile lemon isn't the best but not the worst eye candy, but her skill is a thousand times better than glow. Take that as you will.

Link / Info:

GLOW8084004887.Wow, I've seen CuteMandy several times in CA. She's a nice girl. She has a great body and provides an excellent session. She does like to talk, so you need to take control of the action and get it started. Enjoy her while she's in town.

Restless1728
06-07-22, 04:58
Wow, I've seen CuteMandy several times in CA. She's a nice girl. She has a great body and provides an excellent session. She does like to talk, so you need to take control of the action and get it started. Enjoy her while she's in town.Agree! Perfect body and cute too!

Travel808
06-07-22, 06:34
Probably happened to all of us.Really? I've had mistakes happen before. Double bookings. The girl trying to fit in a walk-in before your appt. But this is the first time mongering anywhere in the world that someone actually said they made my appt and basically said they were me just for some punani. Pretty low. I don't know how you can be banging away knowing the pissed off guy you screwed over is waiting in the next room. That's a special kind of douche.

Watch out for each other, no one else will. Don't be a dick to your fellow mongers.

GofasBits
06-07-22, 06:53
Really? I've had mistakes happen before. Double bookings. The girl trying to fit in a walk-in before your appt. But this is the first time mongering anywhere in the world that someone actually said they made my appt and basically said they were me just for some punani. Pretty low. I don't know how you can be banging away knowing the pissed off guy you screwed over is waiting in the next room. That's a special kind of douche.

Watch out for each other, no one else will. Don't be a dick to your fellow mongers.Yup I can attest to this underhanded behavior. I've had my appointment "stolen" more than once especially at the CC places (volcano and SF mainly). I would've loved to have smack the shit out of the guy responsible for this. SMH.

Wilson13
06-07-22, 10:22
Wow, I've seen CuteMandy several times in CA. She's a nice girl. She has a great body and provides an excellent session. She does like to talk, so you need to take control of the action and get it started. Enjoy her while she's in town.Can you tell me does she offer more than a HE? Any info on donation? Thanks.

SamOwens
06-07-22, 13:42
So there's some MP bandit out there stealing appointments. Stole mine at happiness at least. I would show up early if you want to be safe. I usually do but of course this one time I was right on time, this guy shows up. Not cool dude. It ain't hard to pick up the phone and call them. Had to make the long drive and then sit and wait for over 30 min because of this douche. The mama said it was her fault for not asking the name, but the guy lied and said he made the appointment and I don't blame her. Hopefully no one had an appt after mine, because they had to wait too because of this guy. No way I can be done in 20 min. Then everyone after too. You wouldn't do that at the doc's office, or getting a haircut, so WTF? Cutting in line is pretty douchey anywhere, even somewhere you don't see who you affect. If you were drunk or whatever it's no excuse, doesn't change the fact you pissed off a lot of people and made a bad name for yourself at that MP. Hopefully this isn't happening to others at other places too.This actually had me remember why I get the number and contact the provider themselves. A long time ago I had an appointment with one of my regulars at the time and I like you do usually show up early but was stuck in some traffic. So I wasn't there early but made it on time a few minutes before my time and handled my business. Then as I was getting dressed and ready to leave the provider told me good thing I called her cause someone came in before me and said they had an appointment with that provider. He was let into the room waiting like he actually had an appointment but when the provider walked in seen it wasn't me she told mama and got the guy out.

So ever since that day if I feel like I want to see a provider again I try to get in good with them so I can get their number. I think the only shitty thing is that you could get double booked, but so far I think I've been lucky where the provider double checks with mama that the time is available and then confirms it with me.

Me Cook
06-07-22, 14:16
Yup I can attest to this underhanded behavior. I've had my appointment "stolen" more than once especially at the CC places (volcano and SF mainly). I would've loved to have smack the shit out of the guy responsible for this. SMH.I have a different view on this. I don't blame the mongers but the unethical greedy places. Tell me how you can steal my appointment if you don't know what name to give them? If they don’t ask for a name then how do they know who has the appointment?

If they didn't ask the guy for his name and let him in with your girl then they are the guilty ones. When I make reservations at a restaurant, they ask me for a name for the reservation and then when I get there, they ask me for the name the reservation is under.

The unethical greedy places are taking the guy at the door instead of you because they still don't know if you are going to show up or not. So they let the guy in without an appointment and then they will lie to you and say that he "stole" your appointment. This probably will never happen if they ask the guy for the name that the appointment is under. If they don't ask for a name, then they are not honoring your appointment.

GofasBits
06-07-22, 14:54
I have a different view on this. I don't blame the mongers but the unethical greedy places. Tell me how you can steal my appointment if you don't know what name to give them? If they dont ask for a name then how do they know who has the appointment?

If they didn't ask the guy for his name and let him in with your girl then they are the guilty ones. When I make reservations at a restaurant, they ask me for a name for the reservation and then when I get there, they ask me for the name the reservation is under.

The unethical greedy places are taking the guy at the door instead of you because they still don't know if you are going to show up or not. So they let the guy in without an appointment and then they will lie to you and say that he "stole" your appointment. This probably will never happen if they ask the guy for the name that the appointment is under. If they don't ask for a name, then they are not honoring your appointment.Mama or the girls aren't that smart. They don't ask open ended questions leaving the monger to give the wrong answer. They just ask who the appointment was scheduled with or they ask for your name, but not how you think. They would ask "are you so and so?" and of course the thief would say "yes" getting them the appointment. I've had donkeys go as far as claiming the last 4 digits of my number as theirs because of how the girls would ask the question.

Me Cook
06-07-22, 15:16
Mama or the girls aren't that smart. They don't ask open ended questions leaving the monger to give the wrong answer. They just ask who the appointment was scheduled with or they ask for your name, but not how you think. They would ask "are you so and so?" and of course the thief would say "yes" getting them the appointment. I've had donkeys go as far as claiming the last 4 digits of my number as theirs because of how the girls would ask the question.They are either not very smart or very smart in making it the mongers fault and not theirs when they allow the other monger in. The restaurants seem not to have that problem and not all of the AMPs have it either. So it should not be too big of a problem to fix if they want to fix it. I doubt that they will do that because then have to deal with the mongers that make appointments and not showing up.

The Quiz
06-07-22, 16:43
What's worst, to have the shop / mama bump your appointment because they took another customer before you or they take you but bait and switch? Both are greedy tactics that many of us have dealt with one time or another. I say bait and switch because they had no intention of honoring your request with a specific provider you asked for. Being bumped is horrible too but I get it that sometimes they deal with a lot of no shows. If the time is approaching for your appointment and you still aren't there and another cash waving monger comes along that's when their greedy intuitions kick in.

Restless1728
06-07-22, 17:15
Can you tell me does she offer more than a HE? Any info on donation? Thanks.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/south-king/22486559.html3 roses covered FS. Great deal for her beauty!

Travel808
06-07-22, 17:49
What's worst, to have the shop / mama bump your appointment because they took another customer before you or they take you but bait and switch? Both are greedy tactics that many of us have dealt with one time or another. I say bait and switch because they had no intention of honoring your request with a specific provider you asked for. Being bumped is horrible too but I get it that sometimes they deal with a lot of no shows. If the time is approaching for your appointment and you still aren't there and another cash waving monger comes along that's when their greedy intuitions kick in.

Yup had that happen a lot. But it sucks to hear other people are being impersonated too. Didn't realize it happened so often. Like I said, first time for me. And I know it wasnt the mama san or the girls fault this time. Kept apologizing for not asking the name like she usually does, but he said he called for the appt. The mama at that place isnt one to do underhanded stuff, either. It's different when it's the greedy AMPs doing it because it's obvious they just want money. But when a fellow monger does it he's just too lazy to pick up the phone or so hard up for the nani he screws over his fellow mongers, or just a dick in general. That's just sad.

Anyway, didn't mean to start a flame thread. Just wanted to make people aware it's happening and how shitty it is to make someone sit and wait in a tiny room or in the car for so long. Be cool to each other.

Kalihi Kid
06-07-22, 19:36
I have a different view on this. I don't blame the mongers but the unethical greedy places. Tell me how you can steal my appointment if you don't know what name to give them? If they don't ask for a name then how do they know who has the appointment? . . .I have had my appointment usurped more than a few times but it seems to me that guys who "no show, no cancel" for their app'ts are the real cause of this problem. "First come, first served" should be the expected norm during busy hours. Remember, this business is about making money. Solution: 1) come a few minutes early for your app't, 2) call to cancel your app't when necessary, 3) become a regular customer and 4) treat the workers well. Practice common courtesy and expect to be treated the same.

ParkRanger
06-07-22, 20:26
Wow, I've seen CuteMandy several times in CA. She's a nice girl. She has a great body and provides an excellent session. She does like to talk, so you need to take control of the action and get it started. Enjoy her while she's in town.She is awesome. Always a good time with her.

Me Cook
06-07-22, 21:37
I have had my appointment usurped more than a few times but it seems to me that guys who "no show, no cancel" for their app'ts are the real cause of this problem. "First come, first served" should be the expected norm during busy hours. Remember, this business is about making money. Solution: 1) come a few minutes early for your app't, 2) call to cancel your app't when necessary, 3) become a regular customer and 4) treat the workers well. Practice common courtesy and expect to be treated the same.Exactly right on that. I don't have any problems with getting my appointments at Happiness since I am there so often that almost everyone there knows me and that I am there to see Yuna without having to say anything to them.

If I go to any other place in town, then they don't know that well and they have done all the tricks with screwing up my appointment. Sunflower is very bad on this and not like the old days in cc when Yuri was a bit more careful with my appointments. If I go to Angel's or the other Korean places, I generally will do that as a walk-in without an appointment. The Chinese places I now expect for them to screw around with squeezing in appointments and trying to bait and switch.

So this is another reason why I am staying with Yuna at Happiness where I know that I will be treated well every time.

AhardLanding
06-07-22, 23:01
Can you tell me does she offer more than a HE? Any info on donation? Thanks.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/south-king/22486559.htmlHad many a fun session with CuteMandy in So Cal. It is true the sessions get better and better with her. It's been two years now for me and lets just say I am exhausted at the end of an hour. She is a lot of fun.

Miss the Honolulu scene esp the Ward Street joints, but coolest are the little shacks basically out the backdoor of the convention center near Ala Moana can slip out during lunch at a meeting!

Hawaiian Nono
06-08-22, 02:13
I have had my appointment usurped more than a few times but it seems to me that guys who "no show, no cancel" for their app'ts are the real cause of this problem. "First come, first served" should be the expected norm during busy hours. Remember, this business is about making money. Solution: 1) come a few minutes early for your app't, 2) call to cancel your app't when necessary, 3) become a regular customer and 4) treat the workers well. Practice common courtesy and expect to be treated the same.Can I add a number 5) When calling give your name. I use a stage name and use it all the time. The places have my name (stage name), phone number (burner). When I arrive I say this is "XYZ " and I have a 3 pm appt with "ABC". The mamma will smile and I am lead into the room. Not sure if I would continue to go to a place that burns me. I would walk out even though I could be offered someone else.

Hawaiian Nono
06-08-22, 02:21
I have been recently getting shorted for time. 30 minutes vs 45 minutes. Are there any effective remedies for this. At the last one I looked at my watch and told the girl it was only 30 minutes as I left the room. She shrugged her shoulders when I said this.

Felt like a fool for already laying down $$.

Me Cook
06-08-22, 15:04
I have been recently getting shorted for time. 30 minutes vs 45 minutes. Are there any effective remedies for this. At the last one I looked at my watch and told the girl it was only 30 minutes as I left the room. She shrugged her shoulders when I said this.

Felt like a fool for already laying down $$.Many of the Chinese places are using a 30 minute clock. At many of the Korean places they have a 45 minute clock. Which place did you go to? We all should start asking how long the session time will be ahead of time when we go to see someone new. That way we will know how much we are getting for our money.

GrateFu
06-08-22, 15:43
Many of the Chinese places are using a 30 minute clock. At many of the Korean places they have a 45 minute clock. Which place did you go to? We all should start asking how long the session time will be ahead of time when we go to see someone new. That way we will know how much we are getting for our money.Osaka told me 45 min. That's one of the reasons I won't be going back.

Me Cook
06-08-22, 16:45
Osaka told me 45 min. That's one of the reasons I won't be going back.I don't know where we can go to get an hour anymore unless it is somewhere that only has grandmas. That is a nonstarter for me.

RoadRally2
06-08-22, 17:18

Felt like a fool for already laying down $$.This seems like pretty typical market wide.

Well if you pay more $ you might buy more time. Otoh, you may end up dropping 3 $ and come out of it thinking that was barely worth 2 $. If you don’t prepay and pay after, you will have a little more negotiation power

Less time = more sessions and more $ for girls.

HNLparlot
06-08-22, 17:46
This seems like pretty typical market wide.

Well if you pay more $ you might buy more time. Otoh, you may end up dropping 3 $ and come out of it thinking that was barely worth 2 $. If you dont prepay and pay after, you will have a little more negotiation power

Less time = more sessions and more $ for girls.Save all your money and stay and lock down at home. A easy thing is if you don't want spend money then don't go.

Shirokiya59
06-08-22, 18:08
Inflation has hit PinThai Aiea Town Square.

$70/ hour now.

My fav has increased her price too and offering less.

May start looking for alternatives.

PM me for details.

Lknfrpssy
06-08-22, 18:53
Now I remember Sumi. Early 20's, cute and barely spoke English. She let me rub her pussy, and she got really wet.

Ck813
06-08-22, 22:18
Is that PT charge or the girls? You can always ask your fav or your regular that you only want to pay 60. If it's PT $70 then I believe the girls got to pay 70 to the house. Either way when we you tip them it comes out somehow.

$70/ hour now.

PM me for details.

ACupOfTea
06-11-22, 20:05
Now I remember Sumi. Early 20's, cute and barely spoke English. She let me rub her pussy, and she got really wet.Is Sumi as cute as Lydia or Miki was?

Lknfrpssy
06-11-22, 23:19
Is Sumi as cute as Lydia or Miki was?As cute as Lydia. No DATY though. I remember Lydia had a sweet pussy.

Tetare7227
06-12-22, 02:23
How do I access hawaiianclub website? Anyone can share their number?

AnonHiGuy
06-12-22, 04:10

Overall I would say she's worth a visit but keep in mind in Cali she's only at 240/ hr before any extras. Don't get ripped off haha. I wouldn't negotiate for 2 shots since she doesn't quite have the same skill like lemon and most of the time she will waste your time by talking and then saying no time for a second shot but keep the extra amount. Greek / BBFS is worth the up charge if you can get it. As always YMMV. Pics attached. Just my. 02 but if I was back in Honolulu right now I would probably see lemon over glow. Glow is awesome but she's more eye candy than skill. Meanwhile lemon isn't the best but not the worst eye candy, but her skill is a thousand times better than glow. Take that as you will..How accurate are those pics?

Ck813
06-12-22, 06:44
My bad brah, there signs have all yellow notes changing the price of 1 hour and I believe 90 minutes. $70 and $100 I believe. No can negotiate, I really doubt it. Seems standard is $70 and $70, anything more is $200 and up. Might be possible to negotiate with your regular. $140 I'm good with. It's the sign of the time.

$70/ hour now.

PM me for details.

Ajarn
06-12-22, 12:22
I have a different view on this. I don't blame the mongers but the unethical greedy places. Tell me how you can steal my appointment if you don't know what name to give them? If they dont ask for a name then how do they know who has the appointment?

The unethical greedy places are taking the guy at the door instead of you because they still don't know if you are going to show up or not. So they let the guy in without an appointment and then they will lie to you and say that he "stole" your appointment. This probably will never happen if they ask the guy for the name that the appointment is under. If they don't ask for a name, then they are not honoring your appointment.I've shown up for my appt at SF and been told that the customer ahead of me had asked to extend his session, but there was someone else available.

Me Cook
06-12-22, 13:39
I've shown up for my appt at SF and been told that the customer ahead of me had asked to extend his session, but there was someone else available.So unethical and greedy as what I expect from team Sunflower.

It is not that way with my favorite woman at Happiness. She has told me a couple of times when I ask that I could not extend my session as she has another appointment after me. I don't blame her but me in not scheduling the extended session ahead of time.

IAmSmitten
06-12-22, 19:54
I've shown up for my appt at SF and been told that the customer ahead of me had asked to extend his session, but there was someone else available.Stolen appointments happened more at Pali. I only got delayed once at SF when Luxx was there. I don't think the boycott (I know not yours) against SF is working. Business is pumping when certain girls are working.

DeeJohn808
06-14-22, 20:09
A couple of new stores opened up outside of CC on Kalakaua the last couple of months. Has anyone been to Spa Coral on the corner of Kalakua and Fern (around the corner from Beach Spa and Asia Spa) or to Adu Spa on Makaloa?

I did some digging around. Spa Coral appears to be owned by the same woman who runs Mia Thai Massage inside CC. I've been to Mia Thai a couple of times; the owner has been legit and gives a decent massage, though she has women on staff who provide some extras. I walked past SC the other day and only saw some old chubby shabbily dressed women inside so I kept walking.

I looked into Adu Spa; it has a lot of owners listed but I didn't recognize any. There's also no way to see inside because the windows are blocked.

These days I try to be very careful with my spending, but if I can ToFTT I will and report back.

ShaqFu
06-15-22, 02:00
3 roses covered fs. Great deal for her beauty!300 + 70 hf?

Restless1728
06-15-22, 02:23
300 + 70 hf?3 all included, but she left already.

Lknfrpssy
06-15-22, 03:03
3 roses covered FS. Great deal for her beauty!Oh I thought that she was at Osaka. Too late though. All my Benjamins are going to my sweetheart.

GofasBits
06-15-22, 09:19
300 + 70 hf?Straight 3 is all good. GL!

HawaiiCG
06-15-22, 18:23
My favorite Tiffany was back and I had sampled her already. She as pretty as before and body smell is very good from her perfume LOL. Her P.S. Is tasty and doing a long 69 to me. She looks more beautiful and refreshed after an vacation. No rush no BS in the session. For me she is worth to repeat 100 times and more.

Super Guy
06-15-22, 20:25
How do we contact to book an appointment?

Sup.

My favorite Tiffany was back and I had sampled her already. She as pretty as before and body smell is very good from her perfume LOL. Her P.S. Is tasty and doing a long 69 to me. She looks more beautiful and refreshed after an vacation. No rush no BS in the session. For me she is worth to repeat 100 times and more.

IAmSmitten
06-15-22, 21:14
How do we contact to book an appointment?

Sup.It's by invitation only, for who knows how long.

Super Guy
06-15-22, 22:15
Cool. I guess I don't rate with them. LOL. Thanks for the response.

Sup.

It's by invitation only, for who knows how long.

Lknfrpssy
06-16-22, 13:42
Cool. I guess I don't rate with them. LOL. Thanks for the response..I don't think it's about you. It's about the a wipe who caused trouble to one of the girls.

RoadRally2
06-16-22, 19:42
I've been trying to get in to try the latest batch mm and Tiffany but I'm not on the list either.

Super Guy
06-16-22, 20:09
What happened?

I don't think it's about you. It's about the a wipe who caused trouble to one of the girls.

LegendLuvr
06-17-22, 01:56
Hunnewell 308 number and old SF 929 area code numbers just texted me. Apparently they have a new girl.

IceNote
06-17-22, 18:30
Glad to see Tiara changing scenery. Saw her at Blue months ago and now she's at Lemon.

This time with a TS, so if you really want a solid slimy TUMA session. This is the time to get one from her.

Fantastic attitude and service.

Redneck 1
06-17-22, 21:20
if you really want a solid slimy TUMA session.I had forgotten what TUMA meant, so I looked it up on the abbreviations list, and found that it means "tongue up my ass". Sounds good to me, the slimier the better, LOL.

IceNote
06-24-22, 00:22
I had forgotten what TUMA meant, so I looked it up on the abbreviations list, and found that it means "tongue up my ass". Sounds good to me, the slimier the better, LOL.Also likes TUHA as well. That means tongue up her ass LOL.

Hiroshi8
06-24-22, 03:44
Has anyone tried this spa? Any play here?

Lknfrpssy
06-25-22, 17:47
Has anyone tried Camilla?

Tendo
06-26-22, 12:24
I second this. Please let us know about her. Info on Sunny too would be appreciated.

Mahalo and stay safe.

T.

GofasBits
06-27-22, 02:13
Has anyone tried Camilla?Pics are NOT accurate. She is slightly thicker than her pics. On the shorter side (about 5'3"-5'4" & 130 ish lbs) with brown curly hair. Didn't partake in her services, but was told she doesn't provide girlfriend service. So she's at the 2 bill rate for the hour. Her last day is Wednesday. GL!

GofasBits
06-27-22, 02:18
I second this. Please let us know about her. Info on Sunny too would be appreciated.

Mahalo and stay safe.

T.She doesn't look like her pics at all. Average build. Not fat or skinny. Overall looks I would rate a 5. 5. Can't comment on service for this one either as her looks didn't pull me in any further than a quick peek. She's a little taller than Camila standing around 5'5"ish. GL!

River Raid
06-27-22, 02:54
She doesn't look like her pics at all. Average build. Not fat or skinny. Overall looks I would rate a 5. 5. Can't comment on service for this one either as her looks didn't pull me in any further than a quick peek. She's a little taller than Camila standing around 5'5"ish. GL!

Pics are NOT accurate. She is slightly thicker than her pics. On the shorter side (about 5'3"-5'4" & 130 ish lbs) with brown curly hair. Didn't partake in her services, but was told she doesn't provide girlfriend service. So she's at the 2 bill rate for the hour. Her last day is Wednesday. GL!So basically just stick to Tiffany.

HarryNuts9999
06-27-22, 03:09
Speaking of Sunny. Anyone been with Sunny mana from Angel?

Kefe2
06-27-22, 07:13
Has anyone tried this spa? Any play here?Is it the one ground floor CC on the right as you drive through the gate?

The Quiz
06-27-22, 14:19
Speaking of Sunny. Anyone been with Sunny mana from Angel?If I recall, brothers did ask this awhile back, to my knowledge she doesn't provide which sucks cause she's cute.

BTW, has Julie been around, haven't seen here there for awhile.

Hiroshi8
06-27-22, 14:39
Is it the one ground floor CC on the right as you drive through the gate?No this spa is more inwards of going into Waikiki by the Pavilion condo and 7th Eleven on Kalakaua.

Kefe2
06-27-22, 21:58
No this spa is more inwards of going into Waikiki by the Pavilion condo and 7th Eleven on Kalakaua.OK sorry never been there. Good luck. I'm still wondering if anyone is getting extras at the CC Waikiki Massage. Must not be because that shop been there quite awhile and no reports on anything happening there.

Asstro
06-29-22, 12:01
Speaking of Sunny. Anyone been with Sunny mana from Angel?After VIP got busted, it was a ghost town, and only Sunny was working. Standard service, could be fun when she gets turned on.

Kealee29
07-01-22, 16:27
Any try any of the new girls yet pics look familiar but can never tell with these providers.

Lknfrpssy
07-01-22, 17:40
Any try any of the new girls yet pics look familiar but can never tell with these providers.I'm sure that there will be a review on Meli soon. I'll pass on info if I hear anything. I just hope she's good enough to keep my mind off of Tiffany after she leaves next week.

RoadRally2
07-01-22, 23:05
Any try any of the new girls yet pics look familiar but can never tell with these providers.I wish their pictures were a little more aligned with reality.

Johnny14
07-01-22, 23:57
If I recall, brothers did ask this awhile back, to my knowledge she doesn't provide which sucks cause she's cute.

BTW, has Julie been around, haven't seen here there for awhile.I heard she'll be "open" for one's swollen unit, if she likes you and gets drunk. My friend brought a bottle on the day before New Years when they closed for annual cleaning. He said she looks cute, but he prefer younger punani. I think if you offer more than the going price, she may go for it. You know the Korean pride and status, just like the K bars, mama has to drive some BMW or Mercedes, not a Toyota and drinks for her is nothing less than $40 even though same drink is $20 for KBG. She does want to look at the same level as the girls who work for her.

JDorian
07-02-22, 10:22
I wish their pictures were a little more aligned with reality.You can say that about the entire escort industry. They know what motivates us (young pretty faces and sexy lean bodies). Either through photoshop or fake pics, all providers know our primary decision making process is based on how pretty we think the girl in the ad is. No pictures, and we aren't calling. With the Pali Hose I've had nothing but positive experiences. I don't have Mister Smileys monger budget, but when I've gone there, I left happy.

Lknfrpssy
07-02-22, 15:18
You can say that about the entire escort industry. They know what motivates us (young pretty faces and sexy lean bodies). Either through photoshop or fake pics, all providers know our primary decision making process is based on how pretty we think the girl in the ad is. No pictures, and we aren't calling. With the Pali Hose I've had nothing but positive experiences. I don't have Mister Smileys monger budget, but when I've gone there, I left happy.Thanks for the info.

Lknfrpssy
07-02-22, 15:21
I wish their pictures were a little more aligned with reality.Clear your inbox.

RoadRally2
07-03-22, 05:29
Clear your inbox.Yours is full now! I cleared some pms.

TheJayThatPays
07-04-22, 21:53
Said they are in CC. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/22514657.html.

JDorian
07-05-22, 17:51
I saw her twice already, so I figure it's ok to share now. I never like share her with the community, but I don't have Mr. Smileys monger budget so I'm forced to share. I want her to return. Meli is an ultra hot c-girl normal for the Pali house. Tall, lean body, long black. She has that classic Chinese girl look. To me she reminded me of the Disney Character Mulan look wise. Service score off the chart. If you want GFE, go see Meli. Everything is YMMV, but LFK as soon as we met, DFK, shower BBBJ preview. Then nice massage. More DFK, very responsive Daty, more BBBJ, CFS multiple positions. Meli reminds me of the type of C girls we had when Empire was here. Damn I miss that place.

She's here for less than two weeks so don't sit out on this one. I've already repeated but out of money, so you guys can try now. I would give her 10's across the board but scoring is highly subjective and YMMV. I'd include a link but it doesn't look like Pali is advertising. You'll have to check their website. Pics are a close resemblance but not exact.

She's the Chinese girlfriend you always wanted but couldn't have. Now you can.

TheJayThatPays
07-05-22, 18:48
I saw her yesterday on the 4th of July and man I didn't see much fireworks but she sure brought some in our session! My experience was just like this she's amazing. Also got a chance to see Kenny since they were slow and talk a bit both girls are really nice and beautiful on the younger side I would recommend seeing both.

I saw her twice already, so I figure it's ok to share now. I never like share her with the community, but I don't have Mr. Smileys monger budget so I'm forced to share. I want her to return. Meli is an ultra hot c-girl normal for the Pali house. Tall, lean body, long black. She has that classic Chinese girl look. To me she reminded me of the Disney Character Mulan look wise. Service score off the chart. If you want GFE, go see Meli. Everything is YMMV, but LFK as soon as we met, DFK, shower BBBJ preview. Then nice massage. More DFK, very responsive Daty, more BBBJ, CFS multiple positions. Meli reminds me of the type of C girls we had when Empire was here. Damn I miss that place.

She's here for less than two weeks so don't sit out on this one. I've already repeated but out of money, so you guys can try now. I would give her 10's across the board but scoring is highly subjective and YMMV. I'd include a link but it doesn't look like Pali is advertising. You'll have to check their website. Pics are a close resemblance but not exact.

HarryNuts9999
07-05-22, 19:37

She's the Chinese girlfriend you always wanted but couldn't have. Now you can.Thanks for the review. Your inbox is full. Mind messaging her contact info? Thank you sir.

ChrisYang
07-05-22, 20:34
10's across the board though subjective and YMMV still means you found that unicorn. You got me curious doubting such high rating, thanks for the review.

JDorian
07-05-22, 20:43
10's across the board though subjective and YMMV still means you found that unicorn. You got me curious doubting such high rating, thanks for the review.I was probably feeling a little to euphoric when I wrote that. I would rate her very high, so it's difficult to actually assign a score. My 10 could be another man's 8. Ok maybe 8/8/8.

I did find her their ad on bedpage.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/liliha/22511770.html

It's not her in the pic but it's a very close resemblance. Only the pros on Eros use their real pics.

Guapo Marx
07-05-22, 23:40
I found a new one off Kalakahua and Makaloa. Any one try?

166X Kalakahua but on Makaloa Street.

I walked by Linden massage. Creepy place. One of the girls was outside smoking. Looked more butchie.

Rodofasura
07-06-22, 15:12
Hey all,

I'm here in the area for some work conferences and have some time off to venture. I've seen a few AMPs that intrigue me but not any that makes me go there ASAP. Any recommendations? A lot of single threads for individual AMPs so haven't dived too deep into this yet. Also from a coworker, he told me there's a AMP like apartment that goes 1-2 pops by the hour? I think he says usual rate is about 3.0 per session.

Rodofasura
07-06-22, 15:38
Showers were always a hit and miss in the states, any places on top of my initial question that include showers with the provider?

LargeRocket69
07-06-22, 17:35
Hey all,

I'm here in the area for some work conferences and have some time off to venture. I've seen a few AMPs that intrigue me but not any that makes me go there ASAP. Any recommendations? A lot of single threads for individual AMPs so haven't dived too deep into this yet. Also from a coworker, he told me there's a AMP like apartment that goes 1-2 pops by the hour? I think he says usual rate is about 3.0 per session.What kind of girls or service you looking for? You want younger, Love Spa or Pali. You want older but expanded services, than Happiness, Blue Star, and Pearl City Relaxation. You want something in between that then there is Angel Relaxation, Lemon Blossom, Asia Spa, and Osaka.

Shirokiya59
07-06-22, 17:39
Said they are in CC. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/22514657.html.Avoid CC.

PM for details.

Hiro.

Rodofasura
07-06-22, 17:40
What kind of girls or service you looking for? You want younger, Love Spa or Pali. You want older but expanded services, than Happiness, Blue Star, and Pearl City Relaxation. You want something in between that then there is Angel Relaxation, Lemon Blossom, Asia Spa, and Osaka.Maybe in between? I don't like too young but high 20's to mid 30's. Chinese has usually been a greater service for me but wouldn't mind Korean. And all of those include free shower with the house fee? No need to ask? That's crazy LOL.

Lknfrpssy
07-06-22, 17:58
Showers were always a hit and miss in the states, any places on top of my initial question that include showers with the provider?IDk. Regular showers. Usually at Love Spa and hawaiianclub168.

Me Cook
07-06-22, 18:24
Maybe in between? I don't like too young but high 20's to mid 30's. Chinese has usually been a greater service for me but wouldn't mind Korean. And all of those include free shower with the house fee? No need to ask? That's crazy LOL.Sounds like you are looking for Sunflower, Pali house, and Love Spa. You should find many Chinese girls in that age range. The Korean women will be a bit older than that. Rebecca at Happiness might be slightly older but she is a Chinese girl that still looks great. Happiness is probably the closest AMP place to go to from the convention center. The other places that I mentioned you might need to take a Uber. Happiness does have table showers included.

I dont know about the Chinese places if they have table showers or not but all the places have at least a stand up shower for you to use at no extra charge. A few of the Chinese girls have surprised me with an unexpected golden shower when they had to go pee while they were in the shower with me.

ChrisYang
07-06-22, 19:01
Will go check it out, I assume it's the usual 3 bills?

I was probably feeling a little to euphoric when I wrote that. I would rate her very high, so it's difficult to actually assign a score. My 10 could be another man's 8. Ok maybe 8/8/8.

I did find her their ad on bedpage.

It's not her in the pic but it's a very close resemblance. Only the pros on Eros use their real pics.

NiceBush808
07-06-22, 19:34
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/99-080-d-12-kauhale-st-aiea/22486795.html

any info? She looks cute. She get naked, get Bush or just massage and HJ? Sort of reminds me of those girls that work at Walmart or wherever wholesale stores. Wouldn't mind seeing her naked and or stroking me .. PM me is fine.

Rodofasura
07-06-22, 20:18
Sounds like you are looking for Sunflower, Pali house, and Love Spa. You should find many Chinese girls in that age range. The Korean women will be a bit older than that. Rebecca at Happiness might be slightly older but she is a Chinese girl that still looks great. Happiness is probably the closest AMP place to go to from the convention center. The other places that I mentioned you might need to take a Uber. Happiness does have table showers included.

I dont know about the Chinese places if they have table showers or not but all the places have at least a stand up shower for you to use at no extra charge. A few of the Chinese girls have surprised me with an unexpected golden shower when they had to go pee while they were in the shower with me.Sunflower and Pali seems like my goal so far. Even reading this Meli on the bottom of the thread being reviewed. I like tall too haha, anyone know how tall and if they got another tall girl. Might just try to go for a back to back if not busy.

Lknfrpssy
07-06-22, 20:32
Sunflower and Pali seems like my goal so far. Even reading this Meli on the bottom of the thread being reviewed. I like tall too haha, anyone know how tall and if they got another tall girl. Might just try to go for a back to back if not busy.My bud said 5'7".

Bono888
07-06-22, 21:35
What is the standard going rate now for MP like Pali, happiness and SF now? Some ad like Nana's show $2. 00 but I see reports showing people are paying $3. 00.

I normally opted for massage and HE do not sure what the standard rates went up due to inflation. Thanks in advance.

Me Cook
07-06-22, 22:00
What is the standard going rate now for MP like Pali, happiness and SF now? Some ad like Nana's show $2. 00 but I see reports showing people are paying $3. 00.

I normally opted for massage and HE do not sure what the standard rates went up due to inflation. Thanks in advance.Sunflower is now at $300 so I stopped going there. If they are consistently delivering great service I would still be willing to go there. I don’t want to play Russian Roulette with hit or miss service quality.

Happiness and most of the other Korean places are still at $210 for 45 minutes, but I choose to pay a few girls like Sugar (please come back) Happy (RIP) and Yuna (my dream wife) more since I get great service instead of standard with them.

Rodofasura
07-06-22, 23:18

I normally opted for massage and HE do not sure what the standard rates went up due to inflation. Thanks in advance.So I normally only frequent this, bed page and rubmaps but what other review sites is most of these places getting reviewed on?

KMan88
07-07-22, 11:54
Sunflower is now at $300 so I stopped going there. If they are consistently delivering great service I would still be willing to go there. I dont want to play Russian Roulette with hit or miss service quality.

Happiness and most of the other Korean places are still at $210 for 45 minutes, but I choose to pay a few girls like Sugar (please come back) Happy (RIP) and Yuna (my dream wife) more since I get great service instead of standard with them.At Love Spa I was quoted $200 for 30 min, $260 for 45 min, and $300/ hr.

At Pali I was quoted 200 for 45 min. Of regular service and $300 for 1 hour of GFE. For $300 some of the girls will do MSOG.

Both will shower with you and BBBJ for all packages.

LocaLoppa
07-07-22, 12:17
Bro, ditto.

Plenty bros like pay $300 for that flavour good for them. Last time I went Sunflower I paid $210 total and got 30 minutes standard suck and fuck, no GFE.

Most all other AMP 45 minutes, been like that for about 10 years now, and will give standard service (BJ, CFS)$210.

Tip more for GFE, BBFS, greek tour, fetishes, etc. MSOG usually book double house fee and double tip.

Get plenty choices now, bring some cash and have some fun.

I also tip extra for GFE, BBFS, BBBJCIM, greek, MSOG, or just because they pretty like Sugar, LOL.

Sunflower is now at $300 so I stopped going there. If they are consistently delivering great service I would still be willing to go there. I dont want to play Russian Roulette with hit or miss service quality.

Happiness and most of the other Korean places are still at $210 for 45 minutes, but I choose to pay a few girls like Sugar (please come back) Happy (RIP) and Yuna (my dream wife) more since I get great service instead of standard with them.

Evan808
07-07-22, 17:32
Can someone DM me the access code for the pali / hawaiianclub site? I had it couple years back but either it changed or I'm using the wrong one. Mahalo!

ChrisYang
07-07-22, 20:27
So I got tempted by a couple buddies here to take a visit and went to see Meli. For all you Empire old timers, confirmed that it is a return of one of the providers. Not going to say who cause the truth is, I ain't so sure about it either because that long history already. So many different and overlapping names used throughout different places. Had a little hiccup setting up the appointment with Pali as I showed up on time and waited outside for 15 plus minutes with no response. I did the usual I'm on my way 10 minutes prior and end up not getting any response. Waited for a while s so I say screw it, I ain't waiting out on the streets and left. They called back and apologize and asked me if they can setup another time for me. Shit happens and they admit their mistake so I schedule for couple hours later. Height my guess is 5'6"-ish, 34 D's or C's, fairly accurate from their website except not so sure about the 98 lbs weight. For some reason, people like be under 100 lbs. Typical mainland China look kind of girl, for me personally, I wouldn't rate more than 7-8 but that's just cause I one picky guy. Service though is top notch 9-ish and what you would expect from a returnee. I opted for the GFE so got the whole shower play, BBBJ, DFK, 69, couple different positions and CIM. Helps when you can speak their language. She did offer MSOG for me but I no can, tired already from first time. YMMV, ain't going to tell you guys that you will get the same menu but she got great attitude and service that I have long missed here in Hawaii. I had a relaxed no rush session with no knock on the door though we went passed our time for like 10 minutes. She'll be here until the 15th with her friend Kenny that I may go back to check her out.

Ck813
07-08-22, 01:07
How can we enjoy your report of the provider is not revealed? Nice report though!

So I got tempted by a couple buddies here to take a visit and went to see Meli. For all you Empire old timers, confirmed that it is a return of one of the providers. Not going to say who cause the truth is, I ain't so sure about it either because that long history already. So many different and overlapping names used throughout different places. Had a little hiccup setting up the appointment with Pali as I showed up on time and waited outside for 15 plus minutes with no response. I did the usual I'm on my way 10 minutes prior and end up not getting any response. Waited for a while s so I say screw it, I ain't waiting out on the streets and left. They called back and apologize and asked me if they can setup another time for me. Shit happens and they admit their mistake so I schedule for couple hours later. Height my guess is 5'6"-ish, 34 D's or C's, fairly accurate from their website except not so sure about the 98 lbs weight. For some reason, people like be under 100 lbs. Typical mainland China look kind of girl, for me personally, I wouldn't rate more than 7-8 but that's just cause I one picky guy. Service though is top notch 9-ish and what you would expect from a returnee. I opted for the GFE so got the whole shower play, BBBJ, DFK, 69, couple different positions and CIM. Helps when you can speak their language. She did offer MSOG for me but I no can, tired already from first time. YMMV, ain't going to tell you guys that you will get the same menu but she got great attitude and service that I have long missed here in Hawaii. I had a relaxed no rush session with no knock on the door though we went passed our time for like 10 minutes. She'll be here until the 15th with her friend Kenny that I may go back to check her out.

Lknfrpssy
07-08-22, 13:26
How can we enjoy your report of the provider is not revealed? Nice report though!Hawaiianclub168, former Pali. Or are you asking what her former name was?

JDorian
07-08-22, 13:27
How can we enjoy your report of the provider is not revealed? Nice report though!That's why you got to go and see for yourself. Reviews are like promos. We give a glimpse and our POV, but the reader ultimately has to check it out for themselves because YMMV. I promise you, Meli is hawt as hell. Kenny has that Hapa girl look that I so love. In fact she looks a lot like my neighbors daughter.

To answer another question on this thread, the Pali house is running ads on bedpage so their contact info is easily found. Once they validate you as not LE, a psycho, or thug you get access to their website. We giving you access to it before they clear you defeats the whole purpose of screening clients. SF had customer problems so they screen. Pali does it too. If you want little to no screening you go to an AMP. That's how it works everywhere in 2022.

Me Cook
07-08-22, 15:07
How can we enjoy your report of the provider is not revealed? Nice report though!Read his report again. His first sentence said he went to see Meli. The title says Pali Meli

IAmSmitten
07-08-22, 15:35
How can we enjoy your report of the provider is not revealed? Nice report though!There's a bunch of nuggets in different places. There's a name mentioned in the Love Spa thread.

ChrisYang
07-08-22, 16:44
So you are that creepy guy checking out the neighbor's daughter? I hope I don't live in your neighborhood. Nonetheless, Kenny does look Hapa, definitely mixed something. How they look depends on each individual but all I can say is for my own experience, younger side and I received good service. You determine yourself if its worth it.

That's why you got to go and see for yourself. Reviews are like promos. We give a glimpse and our POV, but the reader ultimately has to check it out for themselves because YMMV. I promise you, Meli is hawt as hell. Kenny has that Hapa girl look that I so love. In fact she looks a lot like my neighbors daughter.

To answer another question on this thread, the Pali house is running ads on bedpage so their contact info is easily found. Once they validate you as not LE, a psycho, or thug you get access to their website. We giving you access to it before they clear you defeats the whole purpose of screening clients. SF had customer problems so they screen. Pali does it too. If you want little to no screening you go to an AMP. That's how it works everywhere in 2022.

Ck813
07-08-22, 17:06
What is the price range for this place or places? I'm assuming it's not Sunflower so $200? Are they working with Nana?

Read his report again. His first sentence said he went to see Meli. The title says Pali Meli

Big Gulp
07-09-22, 00:35
So you are that creepy guy checking out the neighbor's daughter? I hope I don't live in your neighborhood. Nonetheless, Kenny does look Hapa, definitely mixed something. How they look depends on each individual but all I can say is for my own experience, younger side and I received good service. You determine yourself if its worth it.LOL, don't lie, if you lived next door to someone who had a hot daughter you'd check her out too! Haha.

Note: I"m assuming these daughters are of age.

CoffeeMocha
07-09-22, 08:37
Since Lemon at Asia Spa and Bella at Lemon Blossom went on vacay, who should I bang that has physical features of Lemon and / or Bella? PM is okay. Much Mahalo.

LocaLoppa
07-09-22, 11:52
Bro-try Sky at Angel, the tall, thick one with big tits and ass.

Hard to replace Lemon she is legend.

Since Lemon at Asia Spa and Bella at Lemon Blossom went on vacay, who should I bang that has physical features of Lemon and / or Bella? PM is okay. Much Mahalo.

Me Cook
07-09-22, 15:42
Since Lemon at Asia Spa and Bella at Lemon Blossom went on vacay, who should I bang that has physical features of Lemon and / or Bella? PM is okay. Much Mahalo.Only two girls come to mind that I have seen in the past that are working now. That would be Connie at Happiness and Yass at Osaka. Nicole at Lemon Blossom might be close enough with her features to satisfy you and she definitely knows how to give you a good time.

I hope that helps. Too bad for me that I am having a hard time finding a replacement for my Korean spinner that I enjoy so much.

Llowly
07-09-22, 16:09
That's why you got to go and see for yourself. Reviews are like promos. We give a glimpse and our POV, but the reader ultimately has to check it out for themselves because YMMV. I promise you, Meli is hawt as hell. Kenny has that Hapa girl look that I so love. In fact she looks a lot like my neighbors daughter.

To answer another question on this thread, the Pali house is running ads on bedpage so their contact info is easily found. Once they validate you as not LE, a psycho, or thug you get access to their website. We giving you access to it before they clear you defeats the whole purpose of screening clients. SF had customer problems so they screen. Pali does it too. If you want little to no screening you go to an AMP. That's how it works everywhere in 2022.You took my thoughts and put it into words better than I could, that's what it is. Not that were V. I. P.S, this club tries not to exclude anyone who has good intentions, they don't forget who you are, and they make an effort to include you in their delights. But you got to have some rbi's (runs batted in) I don't know how much rbi's, but verification is required and not from other people. The one thing I wish for is that wait outside the place that 5-10 minutes wait be eliminated, feels like an eternity. Pali, I would call on arrival and boom door opened up, I'm in. That was as good as it got insofar as being discreet which in my mind is right up their with service, attitude and looks. A review should have the s\a\l \d or at least something on discreet and or discretion. I won't repeat a place which isn't discreet. I'd been more open to trying a provider who had the set up like Pali, that a huge reason why they had my business.

Bachlan
07-09-22, 19:51
I made an appointment for a one hour Whole Body Massage with Jazz. CC 240*. What a disappointment. She requested upfront $. 70 fee before asking me to remove Al my clothes and lay face down on the sheet. She asked me what kind of massage I wanted and I told her she can start with deep tissue and then end with soft touch. She told me it will cost $100 for deep tissue so I just let her do her regular massage. After applying massage oil to my back, all she did was rub basically. No massage skills. Just rub while she sang along with the songs she played fir background music. After 15 minutes, she told me it was time to get a hot towel to wipe me off. I told her I wanted her to continue her massage for another 10 minutes. She complied and continued her rubbing.

Then came the flip. It was a flop. Never going back to Jazz. 👎128078;128078;.

HawaiiCG
07-09-22, 20:02
My all time favorite Tiffany was left I am really miss her.

Jin is replaced now.

Appointment made and she greeted at the door. Tall about 5'1 100 Lbs 34 b-c real. She help shower and dry me. Some BBBJ preview when shower and a lot body to body rubbing. She has very smooth skin. To the main course we did a lot deep kiss and 69 she almost sallow everything after I tasted her nani and super wet. She super enjoyed it and split a lot on my jr and HJ and BJ combination. Cover on she ride on me and switched few positions finished by doggy. Her English no too good but understand what you want to do. Have fun with her in this hour. Look 8 service 9 attitude 8. 5 . 260 put down and left 50 minutes. Will repeat.

YAsianKid
07-09-22, 21:58
New shop on Kapiolani, next to Akasaka, old Happy Nites location. Vietnamese own, based on google number search, it looks like they're trying to hire Viet age 21-40. Anyone take the plunge yet? Otherwise, I'll TOFTT sometime this week.

Pumpking
07-09-22, 23:58
New shop on Kapiolani, next to Akasaka, old Happy Nites location. Vietnamese own, based on google number search, it looks like they're trying to hire Viet age 21-40. Anyone take the plunge yet? Otherwise, I'll TOFTT sometime this week.So what's the contact number?

Spyda
07-10-22, 00:14
So what's the contact number?https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/1665-kapiolani-blvd-honolulu/22519511.html

BeanTown Brad
07-10-22, 00:44
Thanks for the intel. Couldn't message you back cause your inbox was full. If you're ever in the Boston area send me a message and I'll gladly return the favor with some good options.

Lknfrpssy
07-10-22, 01:48
Looks: 8 minus. 5 - . 75.

My all time favorite Tiffany was left I am really miss her.

Jin is replaced now.

Appointment made and she greeted at the door. Tall about 5'1 100 Lbs 34 b-c real. She help shower and dry me. Some BBBJ preview when shower and a lot body to body rubbing. She has very smooth skin. To the main course we did a lot deep kiss and 69 she almost sallow everything after I tasted her nani and super wet. She super enjoyed it and split a lot on my jr and HJ and BJ combination. Cover on she ride on me and switched few positions finished by doggy. Her English no too good but understand what you want to do. Have fun with her in this hour. Look 8 service 9 attitude 8. 5 . 260 put down and left 50 minutes. Will repeat.

SamFisher808
07-13-22, 03:02
Can anyone tell me of good Asian spa's close to the Honolulu airport? Preferably a 15 min or less drive.

Looking for FS.

LocaLoppa
07-13-22, 15:54
Bro welcome to paradise.

All the addresses are in rubmaps.

Use google "directions" and your questions will be answered. Report on who you fuck be a contributor.

Depending on traffic, several AMPs are within 15-25 minutes from the airport on the way to Waikiki.

Start with Asia, Happiness, Lemon Blossom and go from there. Lucky we get plenty choices.

Can anyone tell me of good Asian spa's close to the Honolulu airport? Preferably a 15 min or less drive.

Looking for FS.

S Hunter
07-13-22, 15:59
New shop on Kapiolani, next to Akasaka, old Happy Nites location. Vietnamese own, based on google number search, it looks like they're trying to hire Viet age 21-40. Anyone take the plunge yet? Otherwise, I'll TOFTT sometime this week.You can get tuna, then sushi.

Kefe2
07-13-22, 18:36
Anyone hear that the quonsut hut is back in action?

FCH300
07-13-22, 20:49
Anyone hear that the quonsut hut is back in action?That's interesting news. Is it rumor or have you been to the building. I've been by several times in the last couple of years and never seen any sign of activity of any kind.

Lknfrpssy
07-14-22, 00:38
Anyone hear that the quonsut hut is back in action?I think it's the Love shack (literally).

Wald020
07-14-22, 01:44
New shop on Kapiolani, next to Akasaka, old Happy Nites location. Vietnamese own, based on google number search, it looks like they're trying to hire Viet age 21-40. Anyone take the plunge yet? Otherwise, I'll TOFTT sometime this week.Got a name? Might try tomorrow.

Kefe2
07-14-22, 07:29
That's interesting news. Is it rumor or have you been to the building. I've been by several times in the last couple of years and never seen any sign of activity of any kind.I was contacted by a girl I saw on Wechat. She sent me address. Old AMP location for many years. Last time popular because had hot, young Viet girls.

I parked in front and called her and said she'll come downstairs and open door. Sure enough, door opens and she waves to come in.

That AMP used to have a kinda weird mama. The girl told me same owner name Yuri. She apparently watching shop cameras. Had 2 other girls there. Didn't get a good look as they lying mostly covered with blankets. The old place had downstairs and a quite spacious 2nd floor. Well downstairs is gone. Only second floor new build out. I had to leave go home. Didn't see anything I considered hot like Meli at Volcano. But this place is waiting for some jizz deposits.

K2.

Kefe2
07-14-22, 07:46

She's the Chinese girlfriend you always wanted but couldn't have. Now you can.My professional monger bud been gushing about everything pertaining to Meli. He says she is 10's across the board. Purportedly was one of Ivy's girls at Empire years ago. Tomorrow is supposedly her last day. I will attempt to see her because I trust his word.

K2.

FCH300
07-14-22, 19:08
I was contacted by a girl I saw on Wechat. She sent me address. Old AMP location for many years. Last time popular because had hot, young Viet girls.

I parked in front and called her and said she'll come downstairs and open door. Sure enough, door opens and she waves to come in.

That AMP used to have a kinda weird mama. The girl told me same owner name Yuri. She apparently watching shop cameras. Had 2 other girls there. Didn't get a good look as they lying mostly covered with blankets. The old place had downstairs and a quite spacious 2nd floor. Well downstairs is gone. Only second floor new build out. I had to leave go home. Didn't see anything I considered hot like Meli at Volcano. But this place is waiting for some jizz deposits.

K2.Anyone got contact info for them. DM, please, if you don't want to post. Or will they open the door for walk-ins??

Lknfrpssy
07-14-22, 19:55
So the two covered with blankets could be pretty?

I was contacted by a girl I saw on Wechat. She sent me address. Old AMP location for many years. Last time popular because had hot, young Viet girls.

K2.

Kefe2
07-15-22, 08:30
So the two covered with blankets could be pretty?One looked cuter than the other girl. But I really didn't get a good look. They were sleeping and was disturbed by me. BTW-this is Yuri's shop. Sunflower Yuri.

SamFisher808
07-15-22, 21:21
Bro welcome to paradise.

All the addresses are in rubmaps.

Use google "directions" and your questions will be answered. Report on who you fuck be a contributor.

Depending on traffic, several AMPs are within 15-25 minutes from the airport on the way to Waikiki.

Start with Asia, Happiness, Lemon Blossom and go from there. Lucky we get plenty choices.Mahalo bro! I will report back indeed! Happy to be here!

Lknfrpssy
07-15-22, 22:51
One looked cuter than the other girl. But I really didn't get a good look. They were sleeping and was disturbed by me. BTW-this is Yuri's shop. Sunflower Yuri.Cherry is cute.

T6650
07-15-22, 23:47
I didn't know where to ask this question so I figured this was the most generic thread. Can anyone point towards women who like FIV? Two providers from the past, Big Cherry and the Mama at the little place on Alapai behind CS Wo both really liked it and would ask you to keep it going for a long while. Of course they are both long gone. I notice that many providers now seem to be averse to it, including those who are perfectly willing to do BBFSCIP and BBBJCIMWS. I always try to be sure my nails are trimmed smooth and clean but fewer and fewer seem to allow. Can anyone suggest names and locations of those who are willing or even better ones who are even appreciative. In the open or PM is fine. TIA.

Stinkfinga
07-16-22, 00:27
I didn't know where to ask this question so I figured this was the most generic thread. Can anyone point towards women who like FIV? Two providers from the past, Big Cherry and the Mama at the little place on Alapai behind CS Wo both really liked it and would ask you to keep it going for a long while. Of course they are both long gone. I notice that many providers now seem to be averse to it, including those who are perfectly willing to do BBFSCIP and BBBJCIMWS. I always try to be sure my nails are trimmed smooth and clean but fewer and fewer seem to allow. Can anyone suggest names and locations of those who are willing or even better ones who are even appreciative. In the open or PM is fine. TIA.Chow read post where Connie at Happiness was into that. But also kinda YMMV, sometimes she was into it and other times not. Chow remember couple bgs telling Chowthat the reason they didn't like FIV, was because Sore!

Llowly
07-16-22, 01:56
I didn't know where to ask this question so I figured this was the most generic thread. Can anyone point towards women who like FIV? Two providers from the past, Big Cherry and the Mama at the little place on Alapai behind CS Wo both really liked it and would ask you to keep it going for a long while. Of course they are both long gone. I notice that many providers now seem to be averse to it, including those who are perfectly willing to do BBFSCIP and BBBJCIMWS. I always try to be sure my nails are trimmed smooth and clean but fewer and fewer seem to allow. Can anyone suggest names and locations of those who are willing or even better ones who are even appreciative. In the open or PM is fine. TIA.I suggest either the fetish thread or the general reports thread.

NevaEnuf
07-16-22, 02:17
I didn't know where to ask this question so I figured this was the most generic thread. Can anyone point towards women who like FIV? Two providers from the past, Big Cherry and the Mama at the little place on Alapai behind CS Wo both really liked it and would ask you to keep it going for a long while. Of course they are both long gone. I notice that many providers now seem to be averse to it, including those who are perfectly willing to do BBFSCIP and BBBJCIMWS. I always try to be sure my nails are trimmed smooth and clean but fewer and fewer seem to allow. Can anyone suggest names and locations of those who are willing or even better ones who are even appreciative. In the open or PM is fine. TIA.Went to Tomiko long time ago, maybe first visit, nice lady, gave a decent massage, after the flip I started roaming so she got naked. I liked to check the V while getting a HJ or BJ and she stopped. Got off me and went to the next room for a rubber. Came back and slid it over my 2 fingers, lubed it up and said go town honey. FME. Good service.

Craps
07-16-22, 03:07
I didn't know where to ask this question so I figured this was the most generic thread. Can anyone point towards women who like FIV? Two providers from the past, Big Cherry and the Mama at the little place on Alapai behind CS Wo both really liked it and would ask you to keep it going for a long while. Of course they are both long gone. I notice that many providers now seem to be averse to it, including those who are perfectly willing to do BBFSCIP and BBBJCIMWS. I always try to be sure my nails are trimmed smooth and clean but fewer and fewer seem to allow. Can anyone suggest names and locations of those who are willing or even better ones who are even appreciative. In the open or PM is fine. TIA.T, you got mama be be (The Bi5 ch Pussy) no shit, was a great place, hope you got to see HANA.

AlwaysFishing
07-16-22, 05:33
Went to Tomiko long time ago, maybe first visit, nice lady, gave a decent massage, after the flip I started roaming so she got naked. I liked to check the V while getting a HJ or BJ and she stopped. Got off me and went to the next room for a rubber. Came back and slid it over my 2 fingers, lubed it up and said go town honey. FMEmo. Good service.She the same thing to me too!

LOL.

JuanPunani
07-16-22, 08:38
I didn't know where to ask this question so I figured this was the most generic thread. Can anyone point towards women who like FIV? Two providers from the past, Big Cherry and the Mama at the little place on Alapai behind CS Wo both really liked it and would ask you to keep it going for a long while. Of course they are both long gone. I notice that many providers now seem to be averse to it, including those who are perfectly willing to do BBFSCIP and BBBJCIMWS. I always try to be sure my nails are trimmed smooth and clean but fewer and fewer seem to allow. Can anyone suggest names and locations of those who are willing or even better ones who are even appreciative. In the open or PM is fine. TIA.Working ladies are going to be more adverse to FIV than normal for a reason. First, they get fucked so much, their pussies are already worn out. It makes them sensitive. Second, they might have had a incident where a guys gets a little too aggressive and maybe has too much length on his nails and got a scratch inside.

Cut your nails short and file the edge till you can't feel it. Your chances of finger banging will go way up.

Enona1
07-16-22, 13:10
Anybody check this place out next to Akasaka? Passed by and saw the phone number on the door. They open every day at 9:00. Gave them a call. Lady sounds youngish. She said,"You come. Too many girls. " I'm tempted.

FookMe
07-16-22, 13:48
Anybody check this place out next to Akasaka? Passed by and saw the phone number on the door. They open every day at 9:00. Gave them a call. Lady sounds youngish. She said,"You come. Too many girls. " I'm tempted.Just found this. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/808-989-8833-golden-hand-spa-24-7/47779568.

Maybe someone should open a new thread?

BigDog001
07-16-22, 15:27
Anybody check this place out next to Akasaka? Passed by and saw the phone number on the door. They open every day at 9:00. Gave them a call. Lady sounds youngish. She said,"You come. Too many girls. " I'm tempted.I took a recon. Was at Ala M Hotel with relatives for a few days so walked by around 11:30 AM. Looks quite exposed. Front and rear entrances both exposed. 2 Lexus SUVs and one Acura SUV parked by entrance. On way back to Hotel saw a girl very long somewhat curly black hair walking up the steps Plus Spa.

BigDog001
07-16-22, 15:34
I didn't know where to ask this question so I figured this was the most generic thread. Can anyone point towards women who like FIV? Two providers from the past, Big Cherry and the Mama at the little place on Alapai behind CS Wo both really liked it and would ask you to keep it going for a long while. Of course they are both long gone. I notice that many providers now seem to be averse to it, including those who are perfectly willing to do BBFSCIP and BBBJCIMWS. I always try to be sure my nails are trimmed smooth and clean but fewer and fewer seem to allow. Can anyone suggest names and locations of those who are willing or even better ones who are even appreciative. In the open or PM is fine. TIA.At Plus Spa. Cosplay girl June maybe name. Liked FIV hard as I could. Mama says " no here" now. Maybe you get better luck.

HNLparlot
07-16-22, 20:55
An new place open at queen street. I had checked it out yesterday. 3-4 girls to choose. I have went with Eva who has purple long hair. She helped me shower and dry. She looks like sasa at happy land. We back to room and face down. She did very good massage on my back. BBBJ fiv kiss and unload a lot in the bucket. Shower again and left 40 minutes. 2 bill down. Will repeat and try other ladies.

ClaraForever
07-16-22, 23:52
At Plus Spa. Cosplay girl June maybe name. Liked FIV hard as I could. Mama says " no here" now. Maybe you get better luck.June is another name of maya / may / mai / mia. She left hawaii then mainland, then short term in hawaii but finally decided to leave hawaii forever.

She was a hidden jewel to some guys (like me though her thin frame is not my favorite type, I am chubby chaser). The reason I did not write about her was I knew she stop working once she get daily / monthly limit. No need to share my hidden affordable tranquil resort to make it busy motel 6.

LocaLoppa
07-17-22, 02:25
Bro--mahalo for sharing. Would like to partake and validate your report especially if she is Sasha the legend. What is the phone number, address? Girls do BBFS, cum in pussy, cim? I would happily pay 200 total including house fee for 40 minutes of fucking and drop a load deep in her pussy, mouth.

An new place open at queen street. I had checked it out yesterday. 3-4 girls to choose. I have went with Eva who has purple long hair. She helped me shower and dry. She looks like sasa at happy land. We back to room and face down. She did very good massage on my back. BBBJ fiv kiss and unload a lot in the bucket. Shower again and left 40 minutes. 2 bill down. Will repeat and try other ladies.

SnatchThat
07-17-22, 14:28
There are rumors of new spot located at an old spot in a questionable area on Queen Street. It was once known for their young Viets. Any who saw a girl named Cici at this post and she definitely falls into the young category. She has dyed hair and I am not going to debate the color. She is however very cute and enthusiastic with a very youthful body as well as service style. She sucks an eggplant like an audacious teen. BBBJ, CFS can't go wrong.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/22526276.html

SnatchThat
07-17-22, 14:34
I had the opportunity to see this very well put together statuesque lady. She is very fit and lean. She has an actual athletic build and abssss. She is pretty and cute and makes incredible sounds and facial expressions. She has not been working for 7-8 months and it definitely represents that down below. She is totally fresh and clean and just all around amazing. BBJ, CFS. If you got dick problems come check her out and think it will magically go away.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/22526276.html

LegendLuvr
07-17-22, 16:27
There are rumors of new spot located at an old spot in a questionable area on Queen Street. It was once known for their young Viets. Any who saw a girl named Cici at this post and she definitely falls into the young category. She has dyed hair and I am not going to debate the color. She is however very cute and enthusiastic with a very youthful body as well as service style. She sucks an eggplant like an audacious teen. BBBJ, CFS can't go wrong.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/22526276.htmlHow's Cici, compared to Tiffany?

Hawaii Raven
07-17-22, 17:22
An new place open at queen street. I had checked it out yesterday. 3-4 girls to choose. I have went with Eva who has purple long hair. She helped me shower and dry. She looks like sasa at happy land. We back to room and face down. She did very good massage on my back. BBBJ fiv kiss and unload a lot in the bucket. Shower again and left 40 minutes. 2 bill down. Will repeat and try other ladies.Ok so exactly where is this new place on Queen St? Address?

LegendLuvr
07-17-22, 18:36
Bro--mahalo for sharing. Would like to partake and validate your report especially if she is Sasha the legend. What is the phone number, address? Girls do BBFS, cum in pussy, cim? I would happily pay 200 total including house fee for 40 minutes of fucking and drop a load deep in her pussy, mouth.For those who are steering away from SF, then this may not be the place for you. There's no one there in the Suji, Yuna or Shiho category.

SnatchThat
07-17-22, 20:37
How's Cici, compared to Tiffany?Tiffany over Cici but Mika in looks is tied to Tiffany.

Lknfrpssy
07-17-22, 21:42

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/22526276.htmlIs this the Cici who was at Hunnewell? I'd like to know how she compares to Tiffany too.

LocaLoppa
07-18-22, 00:02
Must be the old location with new girls. I fuk lots of Yuri's girls long time, never paid 300 and always got BBBJ and CFS, sometimes BBFS, GFE. She get some winners once in a while.

At least the gambling house across the street got busted.

For those who are steering away from SF, then this may not be the place for you. There's no one there in the Suji, Yuna or Shiho category.

LegendLuvr
07-18-22, 01:17
Tiffany over Cici but Mika in looks is tied to Tiffany.I wonder how her service is.

Lknfrpssy
07-18-22, 01:22
Tiffany over Cici but Mika in looks is tied to Tiffany.What, tied with Tiffany in looks? Only one way to find out.

HawaiiCG
07-18-22, 01:40
I wonder how her service is.I tried miko (Mika) today. She is from Taiwan and 5'6 110 lbs and 34 C. Her service is very close Anna who used to at SF king street location. This place is clean and entrance is good for avoid someone see you. Miko: L 8. 5 S 9 A 9.

She is worth to repeat and I will do and will try CICi later.

Lucky808
07-18-22, 17:15
Is this the Cici who was at Hunnewell? I'd like to know how she compares to Tiffany too.Never seen Cici Honeywell but this Cici is a spinner 5'1 100 lbs natural A / B's with eraser size nips that get fully engulfed when sucking on Luvs daty and BBBJ 69 for a good 15 minutes the rest of the time was spent in mush standing mush flat doggy acg.

Full 1 hour session no massage just shower together and GFE no rush.

Excellent English also. This girl has skills.

Lknfrpssy
07-18-22, 17:49
Never seen Cici Honeywell but this Cici is a spinner 5'1 100 lbs natural A / B's with eraser size nips that get fully engulfed when sucking on Luvs daty and BBBJ 69 for a good 15 minutes the rest of the time was spent in mush standing mush flat doggy acg.

Excellent English also. This girl has skills.I tried her today. Her body and face (a little) reminds me of Sanho Aga. Same height and spinner body. Started off with an enthusiastic BBBJ.

WickedTuna
07-18-22, 17:51
Never seen Cici Honeywell but this Cici is a spinner 5'1 100 lbs natural A / B's with eraser size nips that get fully engulfed when sucking on Luvs daty and BBBJ 69 for a good 15 minutes the rest of the time was spent in mush standing mush flat doggy acg.

Excellent English also. This girl has skills.Is she the one on queen st?

HawaiiCG
07-18-22, 18:27
I wonder how her service is.A lot of play. Worth drop 2 or 3 BenJ. Good English. Real chest. I will repeat.

Ogohunter
07-18-22, 21:45
Quick question. What's the scoops on the places in Sam sung plaza? MP or MT? Been texting a girl who is in the plaza #111. I know it's the old VIP but don't know what it is operating as now. Just wondering what to expect and how much to bring.

Aloha OH.

Twitter1
07-18-22, 23:19
An new place open at queen street. I had checked it out yesterday. 3-4 girls to choose. I have went with Eva who has purple long hair. She helped me shower and dry. She looks like sasa at happy land. We back to room and face down. She did very good massage on my back. BBBJ fiv kiss and unload a lot in the bucket. Shower again and left 40 minutes. 2 bill down. Will repeat and try other ladies.Can PM me the new place on queen street? Really curious on the services over there.

Thank you!

Lucky808
07-18-22, 23:26
Is she the one on queen st?Yes, the old Sanho. There's parking in front of building or across the street in front of the commercial building but I just parked at whole foods and walked over.

GofasBits
07-19-22, 00:35
Quick question. What's the scoops on the places in Sam sung plaza? MP or MT? Been texting a girl who is in the plaza #111. I know it's the old VIP but don't know what it is operating as now. Just wondering what to expect and how much to bring.

Aloha OH.The old VIP spot has been Angel Relaxation for about a couple of years now. Are you texting with mama Julie or one of the working girls?

Lucky808
07-19-22, 01:23
Yes, the old Sanho. There's parking in front of building or across the street in front of the commercial building but I just parked at whole foods and walked over.For you spinner fans, forgot to mention there is another spinner there that I had a glimpse of when leaving. Was told she was Thai. Name something like coco?

Mthhtm
07-19-22, 02:22
Can PM me the new place on queen street? Really curious on the services over there.

Thank you!Could you PM me address as well please?

Ogohunter
07-19-22, 03:49
The old VIP spot has been Angel Relaxation for about a couple of years now. Are you texting with mama Julie or one of the working girls?I have no idea who I was texting. LOL.

Member #6079
07-19-22, 20:22
Hi.

Will be in Honolulu in couple of days.

Can anyone pm good massage place (Japanese girls?)

Also if there is any incall booker info?

Thanks in advance!

LegendLuvr
07-19-22, 22:51
Are you limited to Japanese girls? They're not common right now. BTW, where's my sword?

Hi.

Thanks in advance!

TrialnError
07-20-22, 01:08
Like someone mentioned, you're not going to find much Japanese providers. You got to go Japan for that like most horny westerners do.

If you are decent with your pick up game, I think the Japanese tourist have been coming back to Hawaii so you can see if you can score some freebies with some of the visiting J-girls.

Hi.

Thanks in advance!

ACupOfTea
07-20-22, 01:10
I tried her today. Her body and face (a little) reminds me of Sanho Aga. Same height and spinner body. Started off with an enthusiastic BBBJ.What's the rating on L if Tiffany is a 10? (which she is).

HarryNuts9999
07-20-22, 02:45
Had a ses today after work with Cici at the old Sanho. I would guess she's around 30,4'10", 95 lbs, and a strong SE Asian look. She started with a BBBJ which was just ok. We started in cowgirl and in 20 seconds she said she was tired and laid down. I take the lead. That's when she kept complaining about a particular position hurting, I was going too hard and the bed was making too much noise, I'm taking too long. Her technique with everything she did just really subpar and the experience was overall pretty horrible. I won't be seeing her again, she's not for me.

It makes me sad such a great performers like Meli from Pali Volcano and Mini from Angel are gone and now we have this garbage. Total opposite experience.

L - 6.5.

A - 4.

S - 2.

Lknfrpssy
07-20-22, 13:17
What's the rating on L if Tiffany is a 10? (which she is).Compared to Tiff, 6.5 like hairy nuts posted.

CoffeeMocha
07-20-22, 13:55
Originally Posted by ClaraForever.

Her body is not for coffelatte's taste. She is skinny chubby style. Mid section flabby. Short version of jay is good description.

So real curvy toned style of Wendy / Linda or Lemon, k\Kana.

Her face? Not sure about your taste. You seemed to like east asian+ other ethnicity mixed. But other girls you like have hapa or quarter looks. Tiara seems SE heritage or mixed.

So what current working girl is my taste? PM is Okay. Much Mahalo.

HK Player
07-20-22, 15:56
For you spinner fans, forgot to mention there is another spinner there that I had a glimpse of when leaving. Was told she was Thai. Name something like coco?Tattoos around pelvic and waist?

HNLparlot
07-20-22, 18:51
After a Cici experience I decide to see Miko yesterday. She is about 5'6 and 105 lbs with a very nice big tits like 36 c and real. We are showering together. She clean me so carefully and some preview BJ and French kiss at the shower room. That made me so excited and like a true GFE to me. Back to room she dry all me water away. Face down some back massage and flip over face to her. She approached to my lips and more French kiss staring. On her way to my JR. She can Deep and take long. 69 fiv all on the menu. I didn't even tell her how to do but she already knew what I want LOL. What a amazing girl! Drop 2. 6 and left after 50 minutes. She is worth to repeat again.

LegendLuvr
07-20-22, 20:47
After a Cici experience I decide to see Miko yesterday. She is about 5'6 and 105 lbs with a very nice big tits like 36 c and real. We are showering together. She clean me so carefully and some preview BJ and French kiss at the shower room. That made me so excited and like a true GFE to me. Back to room she dry all me water away. Face down some back massage and flip over face to her. She approached to my lips and more French kiss staring. On her way to my JR. She can Deep and take long. 69 fiv all on the menu. I didn't even tell her how to do but she already knew what I want LOL. What a amazing girl! Drop 2. 6 and left after 50 minutes. She is worth to repeat again.How's her looks compared to Tiffany?

HNLparlot
07-20-22, 23:37
How's her looks compared to Tiffany?Of course Tiffany is 10 and Miko is 8. 5 S 9 A 9. 5.

CoffeeMocha
07-21-22, 00:48
I also wouldn't mind banging someone that is comparable to Naomi's face, body, ass, and boobs. PM is okay. Much Mahalo.

Maruchan
07-21-22, 01:03
After a Cici experience I decide to see Miko yesterday. She is about 5'6 and 105 lbs with a very nice big tits like 36 c and real. We are showering together. She clean me so carefully and some preview BJ and French kiss at the shower room. That made me so excited and like a true GFE to me. Back to room she dry all me water away. Face down some back massage and flip over face to her. She approached to my lips and more French kiss staring. On her way to my JR. She can Deep and take long. 69 fiv all on the menu. I didn't even tell her how to do but she already knew what I want LOL. What a amazing girl! Drop 2. 6 and left after 50 minutes. She is worth to repeat again.Where is this? Any ad?

TheJayThatPays
07-21-22, 01:04
Anyone try any of the new girls since Meli left? If not I'll sample this weekend.

TheJayThatPays
07-21-22, 01:10
How's her looks compared to Tiffany?I think Tiffany looked better. Miko is cute but my experience wasn't anywhere close to this. CBJ no kissing at all no shower preview. Did some daty no fiv she had man made C / D nice lady but pretty standard service nothing special. Was in and out in about 35-40 min.

L. 7 A. 7 S. 5 (service is 5 just because it wasn't bad but nothing special maybe YMMV?

TheJayThatPays
07-21-22, 01:14
Anyone try this place yet? Was going to go the other day but had a lot of foot traffic in the area and saw someone I knew so didn't go. Lady that answered said had young girls. Maybe I'll try this week if no one has any info.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1665-kapiolani-blvd-honolulu/22529785.html

ManapuaMan
07-21-22, 02:33
Where is this? Any ad?Sunflower Yuri's new shop Queen St. Quonset hut old Sanho.

LegendLuvr
07-21-22, 15:12
Anyone try any of the new girls since Meli left? If not I'll sample this weekend.Honey has been here before. I saw her in the hallway. Same body type as Yas. IDK about service.

FCH300
07-21-22, 19:47
Anyone try this place yet? Was going to go the other day but had a lot of foot traffic in the area and saw someone I knew so didn't go. Lady that answered said had young girls. Maybe I'll try this week if no one has any info.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1665-kapiolani-blvd-honolulu/22529785.htmlThe facility is underwhelming at best. Spartan rooms (maybe 5 or 6 rooms). Massage tables only. No place in my room to hang my clothes. Bare vinyl tile floors (easy to clean). The therapist that I saw was a Vietnamese real pro from LA. 40-something I'd guess. Rooms are VERY dark, so dark that I had to turn on a light to find tip money for her. $60 HF paid to mama on entry. No MSOG for me, no massage other than just getting acquainted. HJ BBBJ for me. CFS on the menu (maybe BBFS). But facility is so spartan that FS would be awkward. Very narrow massage table only. No mirrors. She said that there were as many as 5 girls working there but I only saw 2 + mama.

If they get some furniture in the rooms, improve the lighting, keep the place reasonably clean and keep bring LA girls from little Saigon over on regular rotation, it could be a pretty good shop but the exposed access is always going to be an issue.

Bhamalman
07-21-22, 21:57
Sunflower Yuri's new shop Queen St. Quonset hut old Sanho.Does anyone have an ad or a phone number? The ad posted posted earlier in the thread is down.

Maruchan
07-22-22, 00:49
Sunflower Yuri's new shop Queen St. Quonset hut old Sanho.Thank you. Never been to the hut before.

Maruchan
07-22-22, 00:51
I think Tiffany looked better. Miko is cute but my experience wasn't anywhere close to this. CBJ no kissing at all no shower preview. Did some daty no fiv she had man made C / D nice lady but pretty standard service nothing special. Was in and out in about 35-40 min.

L. 7 A. 7 S. 5 (service is 5 just because it wasn't bad but nothing special maybe YMMV?Apparently it is YMMV since the previous report on her described more services. With my luck, I'd be on the lowest end of YMMV.

SnatchThat
07-22-22, 06:21
She starts Friday 7-22. She is at the new shop.

HNLparlot
07-22-22, 08:56
I had visited glow at 128 x s king st. She is pretty and young and offers FS. But since she gone I had went there few times but always got rid off. Ask 70 dollars and extra (200-300) for naru and HJ only. No BJ no action. Tried to go this place. Sign...

Rather go to other FS places.

Shamester
07-22-22, 12:23
She starts Friday 7-22. She is at the new shop.Please provide the new shop location.

Stangman808
07-22-22, 21:01
Sunflower Yuri's new shop Queen St. Quonset hut old Sanho.I believe the address in 975 Queen Street. Google Map the address to assist in locating this AMP.

Supard2122
07-22-22, 21:48
They have a new ad up. I guess texting is the preferred method? I called and got hung up on.

Ck813
07-22-22, 22:01
Do you take the $200 or $300 option? Michelle is prettier in my opinion. I don't know these other girls name but Michelle. Lose money the other girl. If you got the cash take the $300 of bargain for $250 if they have such a thing.

Anyone try any of the new girls since Meli left? If not I'll sample this weekend.

Waerqw
07-23-22, 00:31
She starts Friday 7-22. She is at the new shop.How's she look compared to miko?

SixtyNiner69
07-23-22, 02:56
Do you take the $200 or $300 option? Michelle is prettier in my opinion. I don't know these other girls name but Michelle. Lose money the other girl. If you got the cash take the $300 of bargain for $250 if they have such a thing.I been to this place more then a dozen times when the mama used to play and have never paid more then 200 and always have gotten pretty good service only had 1 bad experiance tried michelle on Saturday so this is a latepost but she is ok not the best in the game but that noght she hit the spot LOL I was a little intoxicated so it was ok anyway stay safe fellow mongers.

Sidekick501
07-23-22, 13:18
Honey has been here before. I saw her in the hallway. Same body type as Yas. IDK about service.I saw Honey a couple of days ago. You're right, now that I think about it, she reminds me of Yas back in the day. Japanese / Chinese she told me. You can see the Japanese features in her face, so it's likely true. In fact, when checking out bedpages, they are using real pictures of Honey and Michelle. A bit photoshopped, but the body and skin tone of Honey is 100 percent her. I saw Michelle in the kitchen when I was leaving. I can confirm her pictures are accurate as well.

For me Honey was GFE. Light kissing, but DATY, BBBJ, CFS. I probably could have gotten more LFK / DFK if I had not dived in for DATY so quickly. I forget Chinese girls in particular don't like tasting themselves. She's similar in height and build as Yas. The thing that I noticed immediately, was her batonkadok. She has a Latina like ass, but in an Asian physique. Asian girls aren't known for their asses. If you like small, flat, teenage boy butts, Asian girls are usually for you. Honey is the exception. She has a latinesque version. You'll notice it as soon as she greets you.

The Hawaii scene, isn't what it used to be, but it's making a steady comeback. Much much better than 2020 for sure.

JDorian
07-23-22, 14:02
How's she look compared to miko?How does baby look in comparison to Miko? You got to RTTF. The forum is filled with stories of Baby. She's one of top girls in the Hawaii scene right now. What's frustrating is she only stays for a short time. When she's here, the waiting room is SRO. And be nice when you see her. She'll overrule future visits if you don't. It's easy to figure out. If you call and she's never available or when you show up, she's suddenly unavailable you got baby blacklisted. No way to get off the blacklist, so be gentle.

As for Miko, I got to see her in passing. The picture in the bedpage ads aren't her, but she's attractive. Not Baby hawt, but good enough. Very fit looking, shoulder length black hair, nice boobs and ass, and Taiwanese I think. I also saw Cici in the hallway. Bluish hair color, slim Chinese girl body, sultry eyes, nicely tanned, petite, and 5 foot something.

The Sanho reconstruct brings back memories. They fixed it up, it no longer has a bottom floor, and the table showers are gone, but the memories are still there. As I recall all the great VIP / ATFs all worked at this location, the Julie, Ichiban Kelly, Nara, Sua, and a whole bunch who's names escape me. Man I miss 2015.

Baby never stays very long, so go soon.

BongWallah
07-23-22, 14:09
For you spinner fans, forgot to mention there is another spinner there that I had a glimpse of when leaving. Was told she was Thai. Name something like coco?Any of the spinners have small titties?

Ck813
07-23-22, 14:20
First off did you pay the $200-$300? Her nipples are fucked up and when is sucking your cock you can see her right breast if fucked up. She is slight real slight soft maybe flabby in the middle. She does suck a cock but the pressure is soft and she is a dead fish. I don't recommend. Idk how much difference the $200-$300 is but at Sunflower it was just a bit more of dfk. I should have tried Michelle. Hey TEHO and YMMV I guess. I say Michelle would be the better or just don't go because AMPs are $200 and service is better:

I saw Honey a couple of days ago. You're right, now that I think about it, she reminds me of Yas back in the day. Japanese / Chinese she told me. You can see the Japanese features in her face, so it's likely true. In fact, when checking out bedpages, they are using real pictures of Honey and Michelle. A bit photoshopped, but the body and skin tone of Honey is 100 percent her. I saw Michelle in the kitchen when I was leaving. I can confirm her pictures are accurate as well.

For me Honey was GFE. Light kissing, but DATY, BBBJ, CFS. I probably could have gotten more LFK / DFK if I had not dived in for DATY so quickly. I forget Chinese girls in particular don't like tasting themselves. She's similar in height and build as Yas. The thing that I noticed immediately, was her batonkadok. She has a Latina like ass, but in an Asian physique. Asian girls aren't known for their asses. If you like small, flat, teenage boy butts, Asian girls are usually for you. Honey is the exception. She has a latinesque version. You'll notice it as soon as she greets you.

The Hawaii scene, isn't what it used to be, but it's making a steady comeback. Much much better than 2020 for sure.

Maruchan
07-23-22, 14:35
Is this volcano? What area are they in now, Pali?

I saw Honey a couple of days ago. You're right, now that I think about it, she reminds me of Yas back in the day. Japanese / Chinese she told me. You can see the Japanese features in her face, so it's likely true. In fact, when checking out bedpages, they are using real pictures of Honey and Michelle. A bit photoshopped, but the body and skin tone of Honey is 100 percent her. I saw Michelle in the kitchen when I was leaving. I can confirm her pictures are accurate as well.

PlantUrTulips
07-23-22, 16:49
Tiffany over Cici but Mika in looks is tied to Tiffany.Is Mika diff than the Miko in this ad.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/22531144.html

Anyone know if that's really her in the photo? If so then damn imma swing by.

Ck813
07-23-22, 18:00
Makanani Street—- nice place but the walk down that steep driveway is killlers. Then you have to walk up a bunch is kinda steep stairs. You get the right provider it's worth it if you like paying $300 z I still say the AMPs are better at $200. Chinese are great providers too but they know how to suck your money and give shitty service if not paid properly.

Is this volcano? What area are they in now, Pali?

CoffeeMocha
07-24-22, 14:45
Okay. I will not be picky anymore. Okay, is there anyone with at least a sexy face, C Cup size boobs, nice body, and a not flat ass that is currently working? I'm not a spinner fan. I've already tried Yuna at Happines, she is great for Spinner fans, not for me. But Yuna's pussy was so tight, my goodness. Connie is much older now, five years ago maybe, but not now. Mika at Angel's, she has a MILF-type face with big boobs and she is tanned, not for me, looks like she works out. Nicole, I've tried, but not for me, her body, boobs, and ass were good, face wasn't my type. When I call, the Mama doesn't tell me the lineups. Leii at Lemon Blossom, not my type. Tiara, not my type, she is a borderline-spinner. I don't want to go to Love Spa, they charge too much. Much Mahalo. PM is okay. I don't know if Rebecca is currently working. I would try Rebecca if she is working, but I. Don't know her status.

ClaraForever
07-24-22, 16:25
Okay. I will not be picky anymore. Okay, is there anyone with at least a sexy face, C Cup size boobs, nice body, and a not flat ass that is currently working? I'm not a spinner fan. I've already tried Yuna at Happines, she is great for Spinner fans, not for me. But Yuna's pussy was so tight, my goodness. Connie is much older now, five years ago maybe, but not now. Mika at Angel's, she has a MILF-type face with big boobs and she is tanned, not for me, looks like she works out. Nicole, I've tried, but not for me, her body, boobs, and ass were good, face wasn't my type. When I call, the Mama doesn't tell me the lineups. Leii at Lemon Blossom, not my type. Tiara, not my type, she is a borderline-spinner. I don't want to go to Love Spa, they charge too much. Much Mahalo. PM is okay. I don't know if Rebecca is currently working. I would try Rebecca if she is working, but I. Don't know her status.Flight ticket will be cheap in September, go to LA AMP.

There AMP does not mean "asian" massage, more latinas than asians, actually asians especailly spinners are the least sold item there, as girls there want exaggerated masculinity, men like same extreme. Big booty girls dominate, latinas think small boobs can be sexy, chubby can be sexy but flat butts and ruler shaped body without wide pelvic (typical e asian body) can never be sexy. They go for bbl, butt implant. Lemon's butt or muni's butt is flat there.

Most massage shop in LA has one asian (or no asian) + 2 latinas routine. But service is shitty, 200 means you must finish and go in 25 minutes and all cover service.

FCH300
07-24-22, 16:32
Okay. I will not be picky anymore. Okay, is there anyone with at least a sexy face, C Cup size boobs, nice body, and a not flat ass that is currently working? I'm not a spinner fan. I've already tried Yuna at Happines, she is great for Spinner fans, not for me. But Yuna's pussy was so tight, my goodness. Connie is much older now, five years ago maybe, but not now. Mika at Angel's, she has a MILF-type face with big boobs and she is tanned, not for me, looks like she works out. Nicole, I've tried, but not for me, her body, boobs, and ass were good, face wasn't my type. When I call, the Mama doesn't tell me the lineups. Leii at Lemon Blossom, not my type. Tiara, not my type, she is a borderline-spinner. I don't want to go to Love Spa, they charge too much. Much Mahalo. PM is okay. I don't know if Rebecca is currently working. I would try Rebecca if she is working, but I. Don't know her status.Rebecca is working. Go for it!!

FookMe
07-24-22, 19:18
Sunflower Yuri's new shop Queen St. Quonset hut old Sanho.That street is pretty busy now with new condo and whole foods nearby. Constant cars and surpringly lots of foot traffic.

Anyway, how do you know Yuri is running that place? Just curious because the phone number in ad (xxx-9999) was the Love Spa number in Waiks and thought papasan was answering.

Plus, now they have another ad up which I thought was Yuri's number. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-waikiki/22532735.html.

Is Cic. Cici?

Is Baby. THE Baby?

Is Coco. Lemon Blossom Coco?

Just making guesses at this point. So confusing.

GofasBits
07-24-22, 21:21
That street is pretty busy now with new condo and whole foods nearby. Constant cars and surpringly lots of foot traffic.

Anyway, how do you know Yuri is running that place? Just curious because the phone number in ad (xxx-9999) was the Love Spa number in Waiks and thought papasan was answering.

Plus, now they have another ad up which I thought was Yuri's number. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-waikiki/22532735.html.

Is Cic. Cici?

Is Baby. THE Baby?

Just making guesses at this point. So confusing.Cic is Cici. Baby is the same. Dunno about Coco. Dunno if Yuri is in charge, but I have seen her there and also saw ads with her number listed as the contact. GL!

Maruchan
07-25-22, 01:24
Makanani Street- nice place but the walk down that steep driveway is killlers. Then you have to walk up a bunch is kinda steep stairs. You get the right provider it's worth it if you like paying $300 z I still say the AMPs are better at $200. Chinese are great providers too but they know how to suck your money and give shitty service if not paid properly.Thanks for the informative reply.

KingKong1987
07-25-22, 03:07
Baby look thick to me, just how I like it. I been trying to call them and no one is answering. Are there any other girls the same body type as baby.

That street is pretty busy now with new condo and whole foods nearby. Constant cars and surpringly lots of foot traffic.

Is Cic. Cici?

Is Baby. THE Baby?

MrToftt
07-25-22, 12:44
Don't know about Cici, but The Baby has been called Vegas Baby lately and they usually use her real pics, she's the spinner with big man mades don't know about this baby. And SF used to have a Coco back at the older locations could be her, but its not the LB Coco.

Is Cic. Cici?

Is Baby. THE Baby?

FookMe
07-25-22, 13:37
Cic is Cici. Baby is the same. Dunno about Coco. Dunno if Yuri is in charge, but I have seen her there and also saw ads with her number listed as the contact. GL!I visited the new place and didn't see Yuri. So I was curious. Mahalo Gofas!

Don't know about Cici, but The Baby has been called Vegas Baby lately and they usually use her real pics, she's the spinner with big man mades don't know about this baby. And SF used to have a Coco back at the older locations could be her, but its not the LB Coco.Yeah, not sure why they put out this new ad with different pics of Baby. They've been consistent with her old pics for a long time. And I'll do research on Coco. Thanks for the input.

But once again the plot thickens. Ad I posted is already down. But found this other one and looks like new girls, Judy and Sally, in Waikiki? https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honolulu/female-escorts/2636840.

I guess it's like they say "variety is the spice of life. " Fook on!

HawaiiCG
07-26-22, 16:29
Saw baby yesterday and she said last day is on Tuesday. She have really good body and good service. L 8. 5 S 9 A 9.

Dvsmind
07-26-22, 17:15
Made a appointment with Miko on Queen st. Not real pic, but she looks great. Tanned fit body with nice rack. Paid $$ upfront, no problem she's very nice and pleasant to look at. No shower for me, I did before I came. Got excited looking at her. Straight to CBJ, to mish then K9 to finish. Cleaned me up, then did a nice massage. Offered shower but I declined and left happy. Will repeat. Sorry couldn't find the ad anymore on bedpage to link it. DM for #, I still have it.

CoffeeMocha
07-26-22, 20:11
It can be this kind of girl too. I wouldn't mind banging this girl. Are there girls like this that are currently working? PM is okay and Much Mahalo.

TheJayThatPays
07-26-22, 20:19
It can be this kind of girl too. I wouldn't mind banging this girl. Are there girls like this that are currently working? PM is okay and Much Mahalo.Honestly man everyone already told you the good ones that are on island already and it sounds like you don't like any of them. So all I can say is if you are that picky just save your money and read reports till you like one. Can't just keep asking everyone in every forum to look for girls for you.

HawaiiBoy10
07-26-22, 22:08
It can be this kind of girl too. I wouldn't mind banging this girl. Are there girls like this that are currently working? PM is okay and Much Mahalo.And you expect to pay 60 HF and 150 tip right? Good luck with that.

Lknfrpssy
07-26-22, 23:12
It can be this kind of girl too. I wouldn't mind banging this girl. Are there girls like this that are currently working? PM is okay and Much Mahalo.So you want someone to serve you up a girl like this?

WonHungLow
07-27-22, 00:26
It can be this kind of girl too. I wouldn't mind banging this girl. Are there girls like this that are currently working? PM is okay and Much Mahalo.Just my opinion but realistically you won't find anyone like this at the places you want to visit.

Good luck your quest. If you're 10 in looks and have good income then maybe you may. Meet a girl like this.

LargeRocket69
07-27-22, 17:35
Just my opinion but realistically you won't find anyone like this at the places you want to visit.

Good luck your quest. If you're 10 in looks and have good income then maybe you may. Meet a girl like this.Mister Chow is right, the guy is delusional.

Lknfrpssy
07-27-22, 19:37
Made a appointment with Miko on Queen st. Not real pic, but she looks great. Tanned fit body with nice rack. Paid $$ upfront, no problem she's very nice and pleasant to look at. No shower for me, I did before I came. Got excited looking at her. Straight to CBJ, to mish then K9 to finish. Cleaned me up, then did a nice massage. Offered shower but I declined and left happy. Will repeat. Sorry couldn't find the ad anymore on bedpage to link it. DM for #, I still have it.I saw her the other day. She looks a little like Donna Kim. I got a nice long BBBJ, although I paid a little more than you. I won't say how much bc then guys complain. Too much, boycott, I rather see the wrinkly old lady who sucks my dick good. Well, you know what I mean.

Travel808
07-27-22, 20:56
Baby look thick to me, just how I like it. I been trying to call them and no one is answering. Are there any other girls the same body type as baby.Try texting instead. I think they don't answer calls, just texts.

S Hunter
07-27-22, 21:31
It can be this kind of girl too. I wouldn't mind banging this girl. Are there girls like this that are currently working? PM is okay and Much Mahalo.Just got to chance them sometimes. I had one like that in the Bay Area years ago. She was super nice, gave great service and was not an upseller. Was some kind of import model type that was also providing. DFS, shower with before and after, BB everything all over the townhouse she was in. Went way over time and she was great. Guess unicorns can exist.

Johnny14
07-27-22, 23:39
Try texting instead. I think they don't answer calls, just texts.Yeah, but when they wanted your name, age, and race to record with your cell phone number, I passed. Why do they need this information?

HNLparlot
07-28-22, 03:13
Yeah, but when they wanted your name, age, and race to record with your cell phone number, I passed. Why do they need this information?Tell the girls who come to visit them and make sure this is the right person what the booker description. If you scary many thing just stay home and Call.

OldMan5555
07-28-22, 05:43
It can be this kind of girl too. I wouldn't mind banging this girl. Are there girls like this that are currently working? PM is okay and Much Mahalo.Since you seem very particular on providers. Who do you rank as your number one best babe you have here? You mentioned who don't meet your standards so who has managed to make your cut?

ThreePops
07-28-22, 14:29
Got a name? Might try tomorrow.I only went there because a provider I've seen for many years said come thru and fill the bucket up! BBFS with old gilfs and they will rush you out in 30-40 min.

RoadRally2
07-28-22, 16:00
Yeah, but when they wanted your name, age, and race to record with your cell phone number, I passed. Why do they need this information?They use it to screen you I guess? They asked me I told and had no problems. On mainland they ask for a picture of your I'd to screen. You could get a burner number and then worry less

DrSexMachine
07-28-22, 16:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI7dSru84nc

Looks similar to a girl I dated before. Any shop got a girl similar to her looks? You need to sign in to YT to view, cause you know, not for under 18.

LVB808
07-28-22, 19:08
I only went there because a provider I've seen for many years said come thru and fill the bucket up! BBFS with old gilfs and they will rush you out in 30-40 min.Do you happen to know if these are the same gilfs that used to be there when it was LAP / Happy Nites?

ReallyOldGuy
07-28-22, 19:15
Yeah, but when they wanted your name, age, and race to record with your cell phone number, I passed. Why do they need this information?I googled my phone number. Google gave up my name, age, home address, and more. Rog does not care if AMPs knows if they know my I'd. Other guys maybe more sensitive to that. You decide what you want to do. Rog.

CoffeeMocha
07-29-22, 01:03
Since you seem very particular on providers. Who do you rank as your number one best babe you have here? You mentioned who don't meet your standards so who has managed to make your cut?Lemon at Asia Spa, Bella at Lemon Blossom, Dallas and Paige at Rejuve, Naomi at Happiness, Sayuri at Mayflower, Rebecca at Happiness, and girls at Empire, I only remember Cherry, Sugar, Rita, and someone else forgot. Also, Luxx. There is more but I cannot remember their name

JDorian
07-29-22, 06:13
Yeah, but when they wanted your name, age, and race to record with your cell phone number, I passed. Why do they need this information?If you hadn't noticed, by now nearly everyplace has some level of screening of clients. If they dont, they soon will be. I just returned from LA. If you think, name, phone number, and ID is too intrusive, you should try Korean apartment escorts. You have to jump through some serious hoops to get approval. Name, work email address, work verification, Copy of your ID, copy of your work badge, selfie with you holding your ID, humaniplex handle, AND three references that they can verify (so basically Korean references). If you can't meet ALL of those conditions, then you shall not pass. I had one guy tell me that other ethnicities are less stringent, so go see them instead.

It took me a while, after contacting many an agency, I succeeded. And it was totally worth it. If you guys wondered what happened to all of our hottie k-pop providers from yesteryear, (actually they probably all retired by now), but their younger sisters all live and work in California or Vegas.

All of them screen for the protection of the girls. They have to ensure you're not a felon or a cop. Oh and believe me, they check your info. If you have something to lose revealing your info, then you dont go. We cant guarantee how that info will be used, but if we need to have it, one does what one must do. I have a buddy who has that problem. He can only reveal a limited amount of identifying info. Because of that, his choices are also limited. Sign of things to come. Every time a provider is victimized by a monger, or arrested by LE, screening will only get more stringent and widespread.

But OMG the Koreatown in-call agency escorts; jumping through all of those hoops was totally worth it.

Bottom Out
07-29-22, 07:12
I googled my phone number. Google gave up my name, age, home address, and more. Rog does not care if AMPs knows if they know my I'd. Other guys maybe more sensitive to that. You decide what you want to do. Rog.What if another monger gets your info?

Big Gulp
07-29-22, 07:19
Yeah, but when they wanted your name, age, and race to record with your cell phone number, I passed. Why do they need this information?You don't have to give them your real name or age, and your ethnicity, who cares. Also use a burner number from TextNow.

Big Gulp
07-29-22, 07:20
I only went there because a provider I've seen for many years said come thru and fill the bucket up! BBFS with old gilfs and they will rush you out in 30-40 min.So more like wrinkly hands and not golden hands.

Stinkfinga
07-29-22, 17:41
I did, I was SilverTurbo. That was my old username. Search SilverTurbo and you will be able to read my old posts. Never assume, get the facts first, then type and or use your mouth. Mister Chow. Mister Chow, instead of causing trouble, learn proper English Grammar.I not the one trolling for info or asking questions all the time. And all your postings as CoffeeLatte, majority of your posts have been questions about Lemon / Nara. It's especially creepy / disturbing when you keep asking for her #. The one that took the cake, was when you asked for bf # to talk to her! You should have gotten the message, if you didn't get her #.

Sam H
07-29-22, 18:06
Saw baby yesterday and she said last day is on Tuesday. She have really good body and good service. L 8. 5 S 9 A 9.Is Baby as busty as those pictures show? PM me I'm wondering where this place is located, generallly.

SugaFoot
07-29-22, 18:45
If you hadn't noticed, by now nearly everyplace has some level of screening of clients. If they dont, they soon will be. I just returned from LA. If you think, name, phone number, and ID is too intrusive, you should try Korean apartment escorts. You have to jump through some serious hoops to get approval. Name, work email address, work verification, Copy of your ID, copy of your work badge, selfie with you holding your ID, humaniplex handle, AND three references that they can verify (so basically Korean references). If you can't meet ALL of those conditions, then you shall not pass. I had one guy tell me that other ethnicities are less stringent, so go see them instead.

It took me a while, after contacting many an agency, I succeeded. And it was totally worth it. If you guys wondered what happened to all of our hottie k-pop providers from yesteryear, (actually they probably all retired by now), but their younger sisters all live and work in California or Vegas.

All of them screen for the protection of the girls. They have to ensure you're not a felon or a cop. Oh and believe me, they check your info. If you have something to lose revealing your info, then you dont go. We cant guarantee how that info will be used, but if we need to have it, one does what one must do. I have a buddy who has that problem. He can only reveal a limited amount of identifying info. Because of that, his choices are also limited. Sign of things to come. Every time a provider is victimized by a monger, or arrested by LE, screening will only get more stringent and widespread.

But OMG the Koreatown in-call agency escorts; jumping through all of those hoops was totally worth it.Guys please think with the Big head. No pussy is worth this much info.