PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Big Gulp
03-27-22, 01:21
Read just the headline! Sounds pretty disgusting, don't you think?There's some mongers that are probably into that crap, no pun intended.

Caihua
03-27-22, 18:03
So I was waiting for my take out Sunday morning on S King St, decided to walk through the ally way to my car to wait for my food.

There are a few massage parlors up both of the stairs so I sat in the car watching.

A white 4 runner pulls up and drops a young Asian girl off who walks up the stairs to the massage.

It looked like it had blue lights on the top and the driver actually had police on the back of his t shirt.

Was this a sting or you think he was in with the girl. Seemed shady.I know Many corrupt cop love to marry massage girl for sure.

Xyz808
03-27-22, 18:44
Read just the headline! Sounds pretty disgusting, don't you think?Autocorrect popo to poop. Original poster can give business names, just no addresses / phone numbers to help everyone out but we got the gist of it.

Ray Purchase
04-01-22, 19:31
Are you talking about the Thai massage places like Boss?You got it.

BB.

Bangkok.

Boss.

Excel.

Ray Purchase
04-01-22, 22:46
Autocorrect popo to poop. Original poster can give business names, just no addresses / phone numbers to help everyone out but we got the gist of it.Sorry meant popo.

Ray Purchase
04-01-22, 22:51
AFAIK those are massage therapists--maybe one of them is not? Spice Up House 1289 King?

The only. AMP near there long gone.Excuse my ignorance but Asian massage parlor AMP, massage therapist that give HE, same thing right?

ZeiRam
04-02-22, 00:38
Anyone been to that Bangkok Thai Massage place (don't remember the exact name) on S King next to Excel? Haven't seen any reports of the place. Is it legit or otherwise and how's the overall experience if anyone's been there.

GofasBits
04-02-22, 15:43
Excuse my ignorance but Asian massage parlor AMP, massage therapist that give HE, same thing right?You are correct about the acronym, but not the definition. Here they usually do FS. Not just HE (rub & tug). GL!

Enona1
04-02-22, 20:01
You got it.

BB.

Bangkok.

Boss.

Excel.Don't forget Tomiko.

Blake123
04-03-22, 05:59
Excuse my ignorance but Asian massage parlor AMP, massage therapist that give HE, same thing right?An AMP is where you go primarily to fuck. Full-blown sex. If you happen to get a massage, then that's a bonus.

MT, or massage therapist, is where you go primarily to get a massage. If you get a HE, then that's a bonus.

Ray Purchase
04-03-22, 12:52
An AMP is where you go primarily to fuck. Full-blown sex. If you happen to get a massage, then that's a bonus.

MT, or massage therapist, is where you go primarily to get a massage. If you get a HE, then that's a bonus.OK thanks for that info bro.

So in my experience I'd class AMPs as Blue star, lemon, Angel, happiness.

But I've had more than He in S King St. Second visit was great at BB.

RoadRally2
04-03-22, 18:58
OK thanks for that info bro.

But I've had more than He in S King St. Second visit was great at BB.Ray yup I think you got it right on. If it's just one girl by herself, probaly call her independent therapist. And then for the Indy of course YMMV.

Bhamalman
04-04-22, 19:56
Hi.

I'm new to the area. Could someone please let me know what the standard price for places like Angel, Lemon Blossom, and Blue Star, etc. Is??

Enona1
04-04-22, 20:54
OK thanks for that info bro.

But I've had more than He in S King St. Second visit was great at BB.Thinking about seeing Macy. What was the second session like? PM please.

NSM96
04-05-22, 17:16
I've been out of the loop for many years so can someone tell me if the AMPs advertise anywhere? Or is that done and gone?

Mahalo in advance.

NSM96
04-05-22, 18:12
Is there any online advertising anymore? I haven't been back since backpabe was taken down!

Blake123
04-05-22, 21:54
I've been out of the loop for many years so can someone tell me if the AMPs advertise anywhere? Or is that done and gone?

Mahalo in advance.Contrasted with the bustling pre-pandemic days, most of the small number of AMPs that currently exist usually don't advertise much, if at all. So, the best advertising is the reviews within this forum. However, don't always believe everything you read. Use your best judgment.

Here are a few websites that primarily advertise massage places--both legit and happy. Beware of the high usage of fake pics in the ads. Learn how to use Google Images, Tineye and Yandex to spot the fakes.

Bedpage.

Mojovillage.

Craigslist (Beauty).

Ray Purchase
04-06-22, 13:25
thinking about seeing macy. What was the second session like? Pm please.CBJ, DATY, CFS.

Darkman808
04-06-22, 19:38
An AMP is where you go primarily to fuck. Full-blown sex. If you happen to get a massage, then that's a bonus.

MT, or massage therapist, is where you go primarily to get a massage. If you get a HE, then that's a bonus.I would add; at a "Massage Therapy" place, if you get HE, that's a bonus.

If you get HE with some nudity, maybe hands on roaming, that's a double bonus.

You get BJ and HE, you got a very rare therapist and triple bonus!

If you get all the above at a MT shop, then you might actually not be in an MT shop. More like you're in an AMP, no matter what they tell you.

I think too many guys tryna get more from MT shops that barely want to do just a HE. Expectations to high. That's why so many posts here complaining about services and girls at different places.

Mr Crowley
04-06-22, 20:59
I would add; at a "Massage Therapy" place, if you get HE, that's a bonus.

If you get HE with some nudity, maybe hands on roaming, that's a double bonus.

You get BJ and HE, you got a very rare therapist and triple bonus!

If you get all the above at a MT shop, then you might actually not be in an MT shop. More like you're in an AMP, no matter what they tell you.

I think too many guys tryna get more from MT shops that barely want to do just a HE. Expectations to high. That's why so many posts here complaining about services and girls at different places.Yup, true that. And sometimes it's about how much you have or willing to spend. It all depends on what you really want with YOUR money. You can get NO massage and just straight to the action. You can get a lame ass lazy massage and they'll upsell you for just HE no FS. Or just go to a legit MT with no HE or FS. But like every Monger here, we all had some good ones, and we all had some bad ones. We all got shorted on time. And we all got ripped off in some ways or another. But it's just our trial and error. We TOFTT and learn from these experiences. So you just got to know what you want,. And know where to go to get it. Depending on your budget and what you willing to spend. And when you find your favorite's, tip her well so she'll always remember you and will always take care of you.

Mr Crowley
04-06-22, 21:03
Thinking about seeing Macy. What was the second session like? PM please.Hey Eddie when you sample Macy let me know if all that hype is true.

Jb2828
04-06-22, 21:22
Hey Eddie when you sample Macy let me know if all that hype is true.Hands down to Macy.

All service from her is always the best.

The good thing too is she no up sell that's why I keep seeing her for like straight 6 months 4 times a month because the damage is not that high with a good massage and a good FS.

Her favorite is CIP but she no like BBBJ so she will do CBJ on you then 69 and after that you can take out cover then go for the full swing. Her tits are nice at her age and honestly for her age too she kinda tight or maybe she just know how to squeeze junior inside.

I like her because if you become regular she will treat you nice always answer your text.

Best time to visit her should be like morning maybe 8 or 9 am.

Good luck.

Enona1
04-07-22, 00:18
Hands down to Macy.

All service from her is always the best.

The good thing too is she no up sell that's why I keep seeing her for like straight 6 months 4 times a month because the damage is not that high with a good massage and a good FS.

Her favorite is CIP but she no like BBBJ so she will do CBJ on you then 69 and after that you can take out cover then go for the full swing. Her tits are nice at her age and honestly for her age too she kinda tight or maybe she just know how to squeeze junior inside.

I like her because if you become regular she will treat you nice always answer your text.

Best time to visit her should be like morning maybe 8 or 9 am.

Good luck.Thanks for the info. What's the damage for that service?

Ray Purchase
04-07-22, 02:24
Thanks for the info. What's the damage for that service?I agree with the time, early mornings is best for her.

Really easy to get on with, funny and has a great pair of tits.

Even after we finished she just said give me what you want.

No up selling or rip off.

The only problem I had was the massage was too long and I was rushing to finish because one of you lot was ringing the door bell.

I only had about 5 minutes FS, would rather 5 minutes massage then 50 minutes pounding.

I wish more were like Macy.

HawaiiBoy09
04-07-22, 12:41
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/21143266.html

Who and where is this? Or is this a scam? Learned detailed service description like Greek and BBFS are tipoffs.

HocuzDaddy
04-07-22, 16:39
Is there a link or where can I find Macy? Any pics? Mahalo!

I agree with the time, early mornings is best for her.

Really easy to get on with, funny and has a great pair of tits.

Even after we finished she just said give me what you want.

No up selling or rip off.

The only problem I had was the massage was too long and I was rushing to finish because one of you lot was ringing the door bell.

I only had about 5 minutes FS, would rather 5 minutes massage then 50 minutes pounding.

I wish more were like Macy.

MrBaytr
04-07-22, 19:06
Has anyone received any extras at Sasiya Thai Massage? Located in Waipio above golden coin, across of the car wash place. This looks like a legit place, got 6-8 rooms, bathroom with shower, but no regular doors to the rooms, all rooms have barn doors. On Facebook got two cuties, I didn't see them when I went, I had a really good legit massage with lots of stretching, forgot therapist name, she was pretty tho, little older than the two on Facebook. Would repeat for the massage, definitely repeat if had extras.

MasqMete
04-07-22, 20:29
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/21143266.html

Who and where is this? Or is this a scam? Learned detailed service description like Greek and BBFS are tipoffs.This is ankle bracelet girl (I don't actually know her name). She has been reviewed before. Reports include BBFS and Greek.

MasqMete
04-07-22, 20:30
Is there a link or where can I find Macy? Any pics? Mahalo!Use the search function for the forum. She has been reviewed many times and there are multiple links to her ad. She mostly advertises on mojovillage.

Ajarn
04-08-22, 20:26
This is ankle bracelet girl (I don't actually know her name). She has been reviewed before. Reports include BBFS and Greek.Another bro calls her Linda.

FCH300
04-08-22, 23:41
Has anyone received any extras at Sasiya Thai Massage? Located in Waipio above golden coin, across of the car wash place. This looks like a legit place, got 6-8 rooms, bathroom with shower, but no regular doors to the rooms, all rooms have barn doors. On Facebook got two cuties, I didn't see them when I went, I had a really good legit massage with lots of stretching, forgot therapist name, she was pretty tho, little older than the two on Facebook. Would repeat for the massage, definitely repeat if had extras.Your experience is typical. This is a legit Thai stretching massage establishment. Good massage and nothing to the best of my knowledge. Be aware, they aren't above keeping photos of past personnel in their website and ad. The two that you reference may be long gone by now. This place has been there for several years now.

Hakyu808
04-09-22, 18:01
Anyone got Intel on this place? https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/down-town-near-china-town/21056403.html.

Buzzsaw1
04-10-22, 11:55
Anyone been to Smile? It is on the east end of Waikiki so an easy walk for me. I searched but no reports here.

Thanks!

NevaEnuf
04-10-22, 12:48
Anyone been to Smile? It is on the east end of Waikiki so an easy walk for me. I searched but no reports here.

Thanks!More of a spa. Not a bad location. Parking in the back. Mainly couples I think. Matured Asian therapists. Only know Christie and Coco. COCO is very strong, can go deep, mainly shiatsu, oil, hot stone, hot towel, happy and friendly. No BJ or FS offered or available. YMMV. From my experience.

FCH300
04-11-22, 00:26
Anyone got Intel on this place? https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/down-town-near-china-town/21056403.html.Run away quickly!!

This is the dreaded Misa!!

Search the forum for details but it should be enough to say that this is a very poor place to waste your $$.

Me Cook
04-13-22, 00:39
Run away quickly!!

Search the forum for details but it should be enough to say that this is a very poor place to waste your $$.If it is Misa, then you will get a good looking Chinese girl. If you like the attitude of a street walker, then you will like Misa. I don't like her poor service but she does have the looks.

HarryNuts9999
04-13-22, 03:12
Had great experience with Misa. Wouldn't mind sticking my dick in her again.

GofasBits
04-13-22, 04:52
Had great experience with Misa. Wouldn't mind sticking my dick in her again.You must be the only guy on here who can make that claim, well besides the LVB from before who used to rave about her.

How To
04-13-22, 05:12
Hi guys,
Can anyone DM me BB's room number?
I know the address, but they blocked my number and I want to show up and see Macy.

Thanks!

HarryNuts9999
04-13-22, 05:29
My review from a couple months ago and a few responses. In addition to my review, she's one of the most willing to do long sessions with multiple positions. I've fucked her mish, doggy, spooning, tossed her on my dick standing, full nelson from the back... zero complaints.

I've seen Misa several times now and it's always a good experience for me. As a matter of fact, my last visit with her she went well above and beyond for me. She's now located on Univ Ave.

Looks - 6 or 7 above average for a Honolulu provider. Around mid to late 30's. "Skinny fat" meaning she's skinny but not in shape.

Service - 7 or 8 especially for my last experience. I don't go into detail with my specific experience but she took it like a champ and really aimed to please me.

Attitude - 9 she complained zero times even with the long and hard pounding.

I know my experience is different from some others, but I tell it how it is and there's zero fluffing with any of my reviews. If you're going for a massage, she is not it. If you're going for GFE, she is not it. If you're going for a deep conversation, she is not it. Know what you're going to see her for.

Your review of her seems very accurate to me. I would describe her body as skinny / soft and probably not fat. She Didn't have a firm body. Not GFE, not PSE. Hardly said a word.

And because of all the lube she uses, I had to pound her long and hard to just get a little traction down there. I didn't enjoy my experience with her because of her using so much lube, but I am also very spoiled with all the over the top experiences I get with seeing Yuna.

Maybe you can tell her next time you see her that she doesn't have to use so much lube so we don't have to pound her so much. But if you are into pounding a girl, Misa / Sarah is the one to see.

Of course Misa / Miho / Sara is going to pale when compared to Yuna, Suji, Lemon etc in service, but so will Doris, Victoria, Nana etc 20-30's attractive girls.

Misa's detractors are vocal while her admirers are silent and bemused.

While many Chinese providers are short-tempered, snappy, standoffish, Misa will greet you like a long lost lover and immediately put you at ease. Her soft, sweet voice, gentleness and politeness make her as close to a Japanese partner you will find among the resident Chinese practitioners of this trade in the 808.

Many mongers say they value service over youth, looks and body type, but to me witnessing a young, cute face going into ecstacy as I am too is just as potent a turn-on as plain physical stimulation.

Note. She has multiple phones constantly ringing during the session. If she likes you, she'll give you her VIP number.

Same here, Harry! So many negative comments I figure no sense adding a positive as others might think I'm just a shill. I've seen Misa three times, and every time was great. Yes, she is soft spoken and even seems a little shy. I think it's because her English is not so good. But she is young, has a nice petite body, small (but real) B's, ad seems to be nicely tanned. Not sure if it's beach tanned to just natural skin color, but she has no tan lines so unless she has a secret tanning place. She does greet you and takes you arm in arm to the shower or table if you do not shower. She readily undresses and begins a massage, not the greatest, but we all know we're not there for a massage. My only "complaint" if you can call it that is that she seems to be a bit germophobic. After a BBBJ, she wipes her mouth with a tissue. After DATY, she offers ME a tissue, then wipes herself as well. But, I can live with that. FS is covered and she does get into it. Lots of lube for sure but I actually wipe some of it off before entering. She does not seem to mind if you take a bit long, and NEVER says "Cum for me, baby!

On another note, I hear she has moved to University. I last saw her in CC. I'm almost afraid to ask where on University because whenever someone does, they get the barrage of: look it up in Rubmaps, or there's lots of prior references here! Problem is that Rubmaps and prior references are all old and still list her at CC. So, if anyone is also a fan, please PM me her new location or just add it here for the benefit of others. If the majority have complaints, well, more open times for me! And funny, too, because she does get lots of calls so she can't be doing that bad. Poor reviews are probably a guise to detract us.

Thanks!

Big Gulp
04-13-22, 05:58
So if this is her ad, does she have other girls working with her? I thought she was independent and worked alone?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/down-town-near-china-town/21056403.html

HarryNuts9999
04-13-22, 06:06
So if this is her ad, does she have other girls working with her? I thought she was independent and worked alone?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/down-town-near-china-town/21056403.htmlI don't recognize that phone number and the name on the ad says Mina, not Misa. Besides Misa is her old name and has changed it twice since, Miho and now something else. I still call her Misa or by her real name.

YoungMonger808
04-13-22, 12:23
Hi guys,
Can anyone DM me BB's room number?
I know the address, but they blocked my number and I want to show up and see Macy.

Thanks!If they blocked you, should take the hint and move on instead of just showing up.

Mongerholic
04-13-22, 15:53
Run away quickly!!

Search the forum for details but it should be enough to say that this is a very poor place to waste your $$.If I'm not mistaken this is Mia known for her fabulous BBBJ. Aka Nikki when she first started out. If you read into this ad the telltale sign of anal is a dead giveaway as well as her location downtown at CS. Misa was never know to provide back door service.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

GofasBits
04-13-22, 19:51
My review from a couple months ago and a few responses. In addition to my review, she's one of the most willing to do long sessions with multiple positions. I've fucked her mish, doggy, spooning, tossed her on my dick standing, full nelson from the back... zero complaints.I should've said that you're one of a small percentage of guys who "enjoy" her service. Most don't because it lacks the connection. I dunno how you would call her "service" "service" if most experience DFE (not a typo). I guess if you're just looking for a rag doll to have at it with then she's the perfect one. If you're looking to have some kind of connection, like most are, then I would recommend against seeing her. GL!

Me Cook
04-13-22, 22:01
I should've said that you're one of a small percentage of guys who "enjoy" her service. Most don't because it lacks the connection. I dunno how you would call her "service" "service" if most experience DFE (not a typo). I guess if you're just looking for a rag doll to have at it with then she's the perfect one. If you're looking to have some kind of connection, like most are, then I would recommend against seeing her. GL!Misa does not provide service like the women that work in an AMP. She makes the service that Sunflower girls give seem great. Many guys pick up the street walkers and get similar kind of service that Misa provides so she does have a niche. Not too many street walkers have a setup like she does.

I wouldn't call Misa's service as dead fish but what she provided me was lame and lackluster. More of a lazy provider that doesn't want to work too much to get her money.

FCH300
04-13-22, 22:13
If I'm not mistaken this is Mia known for her fabulous BBBJ. Aka Nikki when she first started out. If you read into this ad the telltale sign of anal is a dead giveaway as well as her location downtown at CS. Misa was never know to provide back door service.

Correct me if I'm wrong.Mia's phone number always ends in 1128. This phone number always ends up reaching Misa. The ads are made to look alike to dupe us into not recognizing Misa and, instead, leading us to believe we will find another, better reviewed, provider. Consider yourself corrected as you asked.

FCH300
04-13-22, 22:22
I don't recognize that phone number and the name on the ad says Mina, not Misa. Besides Misa is her old name and has changed it twice since, Miho and now something else. I still call her Misa or by her real name.I know of at least 3 phone numbers she has used over the past 5 years. This is one of the more recent ones. This is Misa. Despite the appearance of the ad, she works alone. There is no one else in the shop. When she has her period or when things get really busy, her "agent" (the person who frequently answers her texts and schedules her sessions) has other girls he can pass the traffic to. But Misa / Miho / Mina is one and only one person. It's a damned shame that her service and her management are so bad. I find her attractive and would place her on the Repeat List if she weren't so damned dead fish. BTW, if you think she doesn't do anal, as another monger indicated, think again. Her passive approach to a session applies here as well. Just lube her up and go for it. In my experience, she doesn't object to anal any more than anything else.

Maruchan
04-14-22, 01:34
I should've said that you're one of a small percentage of guys who "enjoy" her service. Most don't because it lacks the connection. I dunno how you would call her "service" "service" if most experience DFE (not a typo). I guess if you're just looking for a rag doll to have at it with then she's the perfect one. If you're looking to have some kind of connection, like most are, then I would recommend against seeing her. GL!I never had a problem with her.

Travel808
04-14-22, 02:13
Looks TGTBT but thought I'd ask just because the number looks familiar for some reason. Is it one of the AMPs numbers? BBFS, Greek, etc. Usually when they put that in the ad it's BS, but anyone try?

FCH300
04-14-22, 03:34
Looks TGTBT but thought I'd ask just because the number looks familiar for some reason. Is it one of the AMPs numbers? BBFS, Greek, etc. Usually when they put that in the ad it's BS, but anyone try?

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/21143266.htmlAnkle bracelet girl. Search the forum for ankle bracelet and you will see. She's real. Many find her acceptable. The ad is accurate. The pictures are not.

Johnny14
04-14-22, 13:54

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-makiki/21143266.htmlYep, that's the same number the ankle Chinese girl uses and those picture are fake, she is robust and not that good looking. But if you just looking to empty your sac, then go for it.

Hiroshi8
04-14-22, 14:56
Can anyone tell me who does the best massage with HE or FS at Jemma Thai Aiea? Haven't been there yet.

Jb2828
04-15-22, 01:00
Can anyone tell me who does the best massage with HE or FS at Jemma Thai Aiea? Haven't been there yet.Aloha.

For me Mona is good in massage and HE.

Seen her a couple times but never ask for FS or anything else because when I go there for massage she always do 45 mins in the back then a little bit massage on flip then automatic will do the HE.

HE is very sensual because she will massage the sides of junior too then the tip and all over juniors.

Body from tip to head. Very sensual HE and clean place too. No forget to get the stamp card when you visit them. The owner is nice too and very accommodating.

Massage is 10 and HE for Mona is 10.

Damage regular. 20 for the massage and HE which is not bad.

Enjoy.

Tetare7227
04-15-22, 03:03
Anybody tried out this place?

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/ewa-beach-kapolei-ko-rsquo-olina/22042476.html

Restless1728
04-15-22, 11:06

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/ewa-beach-kapolei-ko-rsquo-olina/22042476.htmlThat is CC Skye!

Hiroshi8
04-15-22, 12:34
Aloha.

Seen her a couple times but never ask for FS or anything else because when I go there for massage she always do 45 mins in the back then a little bit massage on flip then automatic will do the HE.

HE is very sensual because she will massage the sides of junior too then the tip and all over juniors.

Body from tip to head. Very sensual HE and clean place too. No forget to get the stamp card when you visit them. The owner is nice too and very accommodating.

Damage regular. 20 for the massage and HE which is not bad..Thank you!

EwaScrub
04-15-22, 12:39

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/ewa-beach-kapolei-ko-rsquo-olina/22042476.htmlLots of reviews for this place if you read the forum. General impression is nice ladies but overpriced.

MufnMan
04-15-22, 12:51
Aloha.

Damage regular. 20 for the massage and HE which is not bad..You only pay 20 for great service?

WomenLover2
04-15-22, 21:03
You only pay 20 for great service?What does Mona look like? How tall? Weight? Age?

Is this the same Mona who worked in Waipahu with Kylie? Thank you.

JustMarried
04-15-22, 22:51
Anyone have reviews on the new girls at 1287 s king?

JustMarried
04-15-22, 23:02
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/s-king-street/22041116.html

Anyone TOFTT? Have reviews?

Travel808
04-16-22, 03:41
Yep, that's the same number the ankle Chinese girl uses and those picture are fake, she is robust and not that good looking. But if you just looking to empty your sac, then go for it.Ah, ok. Thanks for the info guys. Saved me from some disappointment.

Electrician1
04-16-22, 14:41
That is CC Skye!Do you have any more info on Skye? I keep getting disappointed with this place but never tried Skye.

GofasBits
04-16-22, 15:42

Anyone TOFTT? Have reviews?You got to RTFF. Someone just answered a question of mine and their names came up. Read a little instead of asking for spoon fed information. GL!

DeeJohn808
04-16-22, 16:39
You have to do some research of your own first and contribute before you can come in and ask for info.

Anyone have reviews on the new girls at 1287 s king?

JuanPunani
04-16-22, 19:57
Ah, ok. Thanks for the info guys. Saved me from some disappointment.I have had a good time with her. She is a little better looking than Yoko, only other difference from Yoko is she will not ATM. BBFS + Greek + 2 pops = worth it for me. She is chill too, at least with me. She will talk dirty. She will take a facial. She will take a pounding. I compare her to the slightly above average Chinese MILF you see at DQ.

MufnMan
04-16-22, 21:02
What does Mona look like? How tall? Weight? Age?

Is this the same Mona who worked in Waipahu with Kylie? Thank you.5', 100 lbs small boobs and kinda flat azz but cute. Great massage and HE but I think that's it. Now I'm confused is kylie from waipahu the same as king? King kylie looks like a girl from pin thai aiea a couple years ago but can't remember if that was her name.

Lycnew
04-16-22, 21:42

Anyone TOFTT? Have reviews?I know Kylie seen her few times sexy Thai in her late 30's early 40's good massage petite pretty face nice ass she's worth a try one of my top 5 Mt for he massage.

Restless1728
04-17-22, 06:30
Do you have any more info on Skye? I keep getting disappointed with this place but never tried Skye.Haven't seen her recently for massage but at cc she gave a decent massage, and had one of the nicest figure around!

YoungMonger808
04-17-22, 19:19
Haven't seen her recently for massage but at cc she gave a decent massage, and had one of the nicest figure around!Is this the same skye that's like 5'0 and like 90 lbs?

Pictire depicts a busty girl but the only skye I know is super skinny and flat.

WomenLover2
04-17-22, 19:44
5', 100 lbs small boobs and kinda flat azz but cute. Great massage and HE but I think that's it. Now I'm confused is kylie from waipahu the same as king? King kylie looks like a girl from pin thai aiea a couple years ago but can't remember if that was her name.Kylie from Waipahu is the same Kylie who worked out of a.

House in Pearl City across from don quijote. I'm not sure who King Kylie is.

The Waipahu Kylie is slim and tall and does a great massage.

Jb2828
04-18-22, 02:01
You only pay 20 for great service?Sorry it's $120 for massage and HE.

HappyEnd
04-18-22, 02:22
I do need some help identifying a location that I saw a provider let a monger out that looked really promising. It is over by Pin Thai, but in the building across the parking lot to the left of Pro Camera Hawaii (99-080 Kauhale St B-4, Aiea, HI 96701). It does not have any signs, there is a door at the end of the strip that has white covering and a doorbell, the door, you can see the bottom 2 feet into the store front. I was tempted to knock and ask for a session, but could not find any Intel on this place. If anyone has any info, please share.

WetAndWild
04-18-22, 02:43
I do need some help identifying a location that I saw a provider let a monger out that looked really promising. It is over by Pin Thai, but in the building across the parking lot to the left of Pro Camera Hawaii (99-080 Kauhale St B-4, Aiea, HI 96701). It does not have any signs, there is a door at the end of the strip that has white covering and a doorbell, the door, you can see the bottom 2 feet into the store front. I was tempted to knock and ask for a session, but could not find any Intel on this place. If anyone has any info, please share.That's Pin Thai's over flow location. When you get to Pin Thai and ask for your Massage Therapist they may tell you to go across the parking lot to the location you described.

Lycnew
04-18-22, 09:24
5', 100 lbs small boobs and kinda flat azz but cute. Great massage and HE but I think that's it. Now I'm confused is kylie from waipahu the same as king? King kylie looks like a girl from pin thai aiea a couple years ago but can't remember if that was her name.Not from Kylie from Waipahu that's the Kylie from pin at king.

Restless1728
04-18-22, 10:43
Is this the same skye that's like 5'0 and like 90 lbs?

Pictire depicts a busty girl but the only skye I know is super skinny and flat.Idk which Skye you are referring to. This Skye has enhanced B's and one of the nicest bottoms as well. Her body is similar to Lulu's, however she only offered he.

LocaLoppa
04-18-22, 13:03
Does she suck dick and offer pussy for cum deposits? If not she is a MT to me and not an AMP--wrong thread for no FS girls.

Haven't seen her recently for massage but at cc she gave a decent massage, and had one of the nicest figure around!

MufnMan
04-20-22, 16:48
Not from Kylie from Waipahu that's the Kylie from pin at king.Did she go by Kylie at pin Thai?

LocaLoppa
04-20-22, 23:23
Did she go by Kylie at pin Thai?Does she offer pussy? How much was it for full service? Same as Angel, $150?

MufnMan
04-21-22, 11:26
Does she offer pussy? How much was it for full service? Same as Angel, $150?I don't know, yet!

Lycnew
04-24-22, 00:10
Does she offer pussy? How much was it for full service? Same as Angel, $150?Its going to be at least double that price if she offers you FS.

Tendo
04-25-22, 21:54
Anyone try the new girl Selvis since they reopened? If I was a baller I would toft but sadly I don't have that amount of disposable income to try everything.

But man that reminds me when they did short time 30 min a t a few places around ward. Definitely less popular providers got business when they did.

Mahalo and stay safe out there.

T.

Ajarn
04-26-22, 05:15
Did they move to Waikiki? Why are they running 2 ads? Both with Selvis but one with Honey as her companion and the other with Ella.

GofasBits
04-26-22, 11:13
Did they move to Waikiki? Why are they running 2 ads? Both with Selvis but one with Honey as her companion and the other with Ella.I don't think she's here. Honey on the other hand is more than likely here. She's advertised on their website. Think this is her 2nd round as I remember the pics. Guys didn't find her attractive the first time around. GL!

Lknfrpssy
04-26-22, 18:46
I don't think she's here. Honey on the other hand is more than likely here. She's advertised on their website. Think this is her 2nd round as I remember the pics. Guys didn't find her attractive the first time around. GL!Selvis and Honey are working. Still on Makanani. Selvis is 5'5", trim but not a spinner, late 20's. Enthusiastic BBBJ with good suction. In comparison to Lin who was at SF, Lin is prettier, although older, and allowed DATY. Good to hit up a young one though.

TheJayThatPays
04-27-22, 23:35
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiji/22452231.html

Anyone know anything about this place or tried?

Member #6263
04-28-22, 13:59
Hey guys,

Anyone know if these photos or this place is legit? Full menu available? TIA.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/22452210.html

LegendLuvr
04-29-22, 06:34
New girl available. Has anyone tried?

DeeJohn808
04-29-22, 14:01
Hey all,

Just sharing general observations. I get around town regularly for various business, and I make it a point to pay attention to massage places. When I look into the stores, or when I pop in for a massage myself, the stores are almost always empty and the girls are standing around playing with their phones. Even though tourism has come back, seems like people aren't spending $$ on massages.

So if you're getting a lot of upsell, or getting a lot of "Come by!" texts, that could be why.

Restless1728
04-30-22, 19:33
Confirmed dime will start work tomorrow evening. I will post the link to her add tomorrow. If you wish to see her tomorrow evening dm me and I will send you her contact tomorrow. She is the real deal!

Maruchan
04-30-22, 23:57
Confirmed dime will start work tomorrow evening. I will post the link to her add tomorrow. If you wish to see her tomorrow evening dm me and I will send you her contact tomorrow. She is the real deal!Sorry who is dime? Did she work at a particular AMP before?

GofasBits
05-01-22, 02:47
This is her ad https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/22455830.html.

I know others have reviewed her in the past, but I can't find those reviews. I'd RTFF if I could find those reviews again. Anyone got info. It's been a couple of years since she posted. Think the last time was right around the beginning of the pandemic. TIA!

JustMarried
05-01-22, 05:27
I know Kylie seen her few times sexy Thai in her late 30's early 40's good massage petite pretty face nice ass she's worth a try one of my top 5 Mt for he massage.I had remi and summer but is kylie on the darker side. I seen walking by before a short girl only darker tan girl I've seen there. Is she kylie.

LocaLoppa
05-01-22, 13:04
Which AMP does she work at? BBBJCIM? CFS or BBFS? GFE?

Mahalo.

I had remi and summer but is kylie on the darker side. I seen walking by before a short girl only darker tan girl I've seen there. Is she kylie.

AlabamaSnake
05-01-22, 15:04
One male in only tight brief got dragged out of AMP this morning.

Near waikiki. Be safe.

Pm if want to know detail.

Restless1728
05-01-22, 20:50
Confirmed dime will start work tomorrow evening. I will post the link to her add tomorrow. If you wish to see her tomorrow evening dm me and I will send you her contact tomorrow. She is the real deal!Pretty but not a dime in person.

Museki
05-01-22, 21:18

Near waikiki. Be safe.

Pm if want to know detail.Wow didn't see anything about that in the news, how did you hear about it?

GofasBits
05-01-22, 21:20
Tell me the attached pic doesn't look like Happy? This is from the Volcano site.

Nyanyan
05-01-22, 22:05
Tell me the attached pic doesn't look like Happy? This is from the Volcano site.Looks more like Chinese linda taht was at happiness and rejuve.

LargeRocket69
05-01-22, 22:15
Looks more like Chinese linda taht was at happiness and rejuve.Is she known as Bella at Lemon Blossom now?

Restless1728
05-01-22, 22:20
Pretty but not a dime in person.BP link.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/nice-room/22457072.html

MakaKiller
05-01-22, 22:38
This is her ad https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/22455830.html.

I know others have reviewed her in the past, but I can't find those reviews. I'd RTFF if I could find those reviews again. Anyone got info. It's been a couple of years since she posted. Think the last time was right around the beginning of the pandemic. TIA!I believe this is Junk Jennifer who was at the Kapiolani Blvd MP then indie at EC and other locales. Same pics as before. Skinny ass bleached hair lame no pressure rub down. Def no repeat / lose money IMO. Stay Safe.

MakaKiller
05-01-22, 22:45
Looks more like Chinese linda taht was at happiness and rejuve.I second that. Wonderful Chinese provider Linda from Happiness. This lovely pic has been previously used for her. Stay Safe gentlemen.

NightWing24
05-01-22, 23:09

Near waikiki. Be safe.

Pm if want to know detail.Maybe he was causing trouble & never like leave. Or maybe was one weirdo. LOL!

GofasBits
05-01-22, 23:28
Looks more like Chinese linda taht was at happiness and rejuve.It kinda does remind me of one of Linda's pics LOL.

LivininDa808
05-01-22, 23:40
Is she known as Bella at Lemon Blossom now?Mama at LB said Bella on vacation. Does anyone know if she moved?

Museki
05-02-22, 01:50
Tell me the attached pic doesn't look like Happy? This is from the Volcano site.That picture is of Linda from Happiness / Rejuve. Heard she's at LB now.

SpoodrikBrad1
05-02-22, 05:23
I agree. Here is my post of her from a few years ago in the ripoff thread:

"Went and saw Jennifer of CC 801. Back story. I was trying to see another provider with a similar but shortened name. Though, somehow, when I was texting to make the appointment with the preferred provider, this second provider responded with a separate phone number. Chinese Connection overflow, maybe?? Thinking it was the preferred provider responding to my original text, I inadvertently made an appointment to see Jennifer of CC 801. When Jennifer of CC 801 opened the door, I should have walked because while she was decent looking, she isn't my type. Jennifer is tall and Amazonian (maybe 5'8", broad shoulders, blonde, Chinese, and with C-sized boobs). She gave a decent massage but asked me to flip at the 10 minute mark. Didn't give a BJ to get me going, but put a rubber on and rode in CG for 2 minutes. WTF! Then asked me to go on top. After about another 5 minutes, started giving me the "cum for me baby line. " I usually like to pound for a good 30 to 40 minutes, but at this point, I just wasn't feeling it with her. Plus, her roommate was in the kitchen talking loudly on her cell phone the entire time, making it near impossible for me to get in the zone. In total, I spent less than 25 minutes there. I won't be coming back. ".

Side note. Later that day, I did go and find Jenni, the one I originally wanted to see. She's definitely a spinner, but not as attractive as most mongers have described. She's unfortunately another one of those providers who have probably benefited from overly flattering comments regarding looks. I'd say she's average, at best. However, she can take a pounding and gets naturally super wet!

I believe this is Junk Jennifer who was at the Kapiolani Blvd MP then indie at EC and other locales. Same pics as before. Skinny ass bleached hair lame no pressure rub down. Def no repeat / lose money IMO. Stay Safe.

Dweegee
05-03-22, 18:49
It kinda does remind me of one of Linda's pics LOL.Had a session with Yomi today. Those are absolutely pictures of Linda from the Rejuv days, however I can't confirm nor deny that Yomi is indeed, Linda. I haven't seen her in over a few years. She's on a really small, petite frame but with great curves. I seem to remember Linda had larger breasts, maybe man-made? This one seemed like natural large B's or smaller C's. Definitely not D's. Her ass was big and shapely, pretty perfect just like I like it. Almost seemed slightly prosthetic, but I didn't see any markings where she would've got implants or anything like that. Maybe she just really works that ass to keep it in tiptop firm shape. Her face is really pretty, age however is definitely not 24. Especially for an Asian. I'd say more likely early 40's or even a bit older. She had a really pretty Korean look to her, but spoke with seem to be fluent Chinese. Her session was great, she's enthusiastic, soft wet and sensual with her hand mouth and tight little smooth pussy. Linda or not, she fits the bill, and I left satisfied. Sidenote, saw honey laying on her bed with Mama on the way out. Her ass was peeking out from a mini skirt and it was a nice looking phat ass. Not fat, but phattttt. If I wasn't trying my luck on whether or not Linda was Linda, I would've been pretty happy to have honey as well or instead.

LegendLuvr
05-03-22, 19:06
For the report. I'll post one in return later on another new provider in town.

Had a session with Yomi today. Those are absolutely pictures of Linda from the Rejuv days, however I can't confirm nor deny that Yomi is indeed, Linda. I haven't seen her in over a few years. She's on a really small, petite frame but with great curves. I seem to remember Linda had larger breasts, maybe man-made? This one seemed like natural large B's or smaller C's. Definitely not D's. Her ass was big and shapely, pretty perfect just like I like it. Almost seemed slightly prosthetic, but I didn't see any markings where she would've got implants or anything like that. Maybe she just really works that ass to keep it in tiptop firm shape. Her face is really pretty, age however is definitely not 24. Especially for an Asian. I'd say more likely early 40's or even a bit older. She had a really pretty Korean look to her, but spoke with seem to be fluent Chinese. Her session was great, she's enthusiastic, soft wet and sensual with her hand mouth and tight little smooth pussy. Linda or not, she fits the bill, and I left satisfied. Sidenote, saw honey laying on her bed with Mama on the way out. Her ass was peeking out from a mini skirt and it was a nice looking phat ass. Not fat, but phattttt. If I wasn't trying my luck on whether or not Linda was Linda, I would've been pretty happy to have honey as well or instead.

Keoni808
05-03-22, 19:26
I am close with a few na wahine that provide top first class service to us guys, it has been shared with me that there are a few cheap ass that need to be pono with our na wahine. I get it if a girl provide shitty service, tell her and pay the standard rate, we all know what that is. I am hearing about you who are haggling with the providers and trying to take advantage of them. Please stop, if you cannot afford the quality wahine, then go find a provide that is in your budget range. The few selfish ones will make everything more difficult for the rest of us who can afford to pay for quality services. Sooner or later those of you that are mistreating these providers, your reputation will precede you and you may not be able to be serviced by these wahine that provide top first class service to all of us.

Ck813
05-03-22, 22:39
Are you talking about AMPs or Thai MPS?

I am close with a few na wahine that provide top first class service to us guys, it has been shared with me that there are a few cheap ass that need to be pono with our na wahine. I get it if a girl provide shitty service, tell her and pay the standard rate, we all know what that is. I am hearing about you who are haggling with the providers and trying to take advantage of them. Please stop, if you cannot afford the quality wahine, then go find a provide that is in your budget range. The few selfish ones will make everything more difficult for the rest of us who can afford to pay for quality services. Sooner or later those of you that are mistreating these providers, your reputation will precede you and you may not be able to be serviced by these wahine that provide top first class service to all of us.

LegendLuvr
05-03-22, 23:18
I am close with a few na wahine that provide top first class service to us guys, it has been shared with me that there are a few cheap ass that need to be pono with our na wahine. I get it if a girl provide shitty service, tell her and pay the standard rate, we all know what that is. I am hearing about you who are haggling with the providers and trying to take advantage of them. Please stop, if you cannot afford the quality wahine, then go find a provide that is in your budget range. The few selfish ones will make everything more difficult for the rest of us who can afford to pay for quality services. Sooner or later those of you that are mistreating these providers, your reputation will precede you and you may not be able to be serviced by these wahine that provide top first class service to all of us.Which AMP do they work out of?

Kumuman
05-04-22, 02:28
I am close with a few na wahine that provide top first class service to us guys, it has been shared with me that there are a few cheap ass that need to be pono with our na wahine. I get it if a girl provide shitty service, tell her and pay the standard rate, we all know what that is. I am hearing about you who are haggling with the providers and trying to take advantage of them. Please stop, if you cannot afford the quality wahine, then go find a provide that is in your budget range. The few selfish ones will make everything more difficult for the rest of us who can afford to pay for quality services. Sooner or later those of you that are mistreating these providers, your reputation will precede you and you may not be able to be serviced by these wahine that provide top first class service to all of us.5 star report. No can pay No play.

AlabamaSnake
05-04-22, 05:23
Maybe he was causing trouble & never like leave. Or maybe was one weirdo. LOL!I got many pm about that.

That address you can find in Honolulu arrest log.

Official reason is criminal property damage. It is interesting he did damage others' property while he was in tight, yes tight one like ck ad or under armour ones, only LOL.

BTW will detention center give him free outfit when he got released with bail?

Caihua
05-04-22, 06:11
Had a session with Yomi today. Those are absolutely pictures of Linda from the Rejuv days, however I can't confirm nor deny that Yomi is indeed, Linda. I haven't seen her in over a few years. She's on a really small, petite frame but with great curves. I seem to remember Linda had larger breasts, maybe man-made? This one seemed like natural large B's or smaller C's. Definitely not D's. Her ass was big and shapely, pretty perfect just like I like it. Almost seemed slightly prosthetic, but I didn't see any markings where she would've got implants or anything like that. Maybe she just really works that ass to keep it in tiptop firm shape. Her face is really pretty, age however is definitely not 24. Especially for an Asian. I'd say more likely early 40's or even a bit older. She had a really pretty Korean look to her, but spoke with seem to be fluent Chinese. Her session was great, she's enthusiastic, soft wet and sensual with her hand mouth and tight little smooth pussy. Linda or not, she fits the bill, and I left satisfied. Sidenote, saw honey laying on her bed with Mama on the way out. Her ass was peeking out from a mini skirt and it was a nice looking phat ass. Not fat, but phattttt. If I wasn't trying my luck on whether or not Linda was Linda, I would've been pretty happy to have honey as well or instead.Maybe Linda's picture got stolen.

Bottom Out
05-04-22, 06:49
Which AMP do they work out of?This happens at a lot of the AMP's here if not all of them. That's why a lot of girls like to collect money up front. Been told even till this day guys are leaving only 140-160 at AMP's that have the standard 210 total or some even giving the old 200 and making a fuss about the not wanting to give he extra 10. Cheap Charlie's amongst us mongers are a real thing here in Hawaii.

ClaraForever
05-04-22, 09:33
I am close with a few na wahine that provide top first class service to us guys, it has been shared with me that there are a few cheap ass that need to be pono with our na wahine. I get it if a girl provide shitty service, tell her and pay the standard rate, we all know what that is. I am hearing about you who are haggling with the providers and trying to take advantage of them. Please stop, if you cannot afford the quality wahine, then go find a provide that is in your budget range. The few selfish ones will make everything more difficult for the rest of us who can afford to pay for quality services. Sooner or later those of you that are mistreating these providers, your reputation will precede you and you may not be able to be serviced by these wahine that provide top first class service to all of us.I heard some old men grandpas here push mama or owner to get BBFS from girls. They got it on the condition it will be secret then boast he is sexy man who got very special service (against girls' will) and make things messed up.

Many girls complained and many of them really left or will leave Hawaii, saying how terrible working condition here is when they meet girls who want to come to Hawaii.

Making Hawaii mongers reputation terrible, making mama a bad pimp. Though it is not true.

Sometimes the real hunter is someone who knows when he had better shut up.

Museki
05-04-22, 12:37
This happens at a lot of the AMP's here if not all of them. That's why a lot of girls like to collect money up front. Been told even till this day guys are leaving only 140-160 at AMP's that have the standard 210 total or some even giving the old 200 and making a fuss about the not wanting to give he extra 10. Cheap Charlie's amongst us mongers are a real thing here in Hawaii.I'm generally not opposed to paying up front in an AMP IF I decide the girl looks worth it. If I'm not satisfied with the service I just don't repeat. I would definitely do it if I know the provider. I would not pay in advance for most Chinese Connection places in CC and if I went to a Thai place.

DT Looker
05-05-22, 17:06
I am close with a few na wahine that provide top first class service to us guys, it has been shared with me that there are a few cheap ass that need to be pono with our na wahine. I get it if a girl provide shitty service, tell her and pay the standard rate, we all know what that is. I am hearing about you who are haggling with the providers and trying to take advantage of them. Please stop, if you cannot afford the quality wahine, then go find a provide that is in your budget range. The few selfish ones will make everything more difficult for the rest of us who can afford to pay for quality services. Sooner or later those of you that are mistreating these providers, your reputation will precede you and you may not be able to be serviced by these wahine that provide top first class service to all of us.So what are the current rates then? Been told topless with a HJ was $160. $300 for nude, no sex. WTF?

WhisperingEye
05-05-22, 19:50
This one advertises free wifi.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ewa-beach-kapolei-ko-rsquo-olina/22460319.html

Can someone tell me why that matters? Livestream my massage?

Tendo
05-05-22, 20:42
This one advertises free wifi.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ewa-beach-kapolei-ko-rsquo-olina/22460319.html

Can someone tell me why that matters? Livestream my massage?It's probably there to denote it's a legit massage. Maybe the customer wants to listen to something streaming as the get just a massage.

Stay safe.

T.

Buzzsaw1
05-05-22, 20:43
Seems like some of the places have cut back to 45 minute sessions instead of 60 - Can anyone reply with places they know are now 45? Might be helpful as we decide where to spend our hard-earned dollars.

S Hunter
05-05-22, 22:24
Seems like some of the places have cut back to 45 minute sessions instead of 60 - Can anyone reply with places they know are now 45? Might be helpful as we decide where to spend our hard-earned dollars.Sadly, many places are short timing. Last for me was Phusasiam. Got about 45 minutes.

Dweegee
05-06-22, 06:49
So what are the current rates then? Been told topless with a HJ was $160. $300 for nude, no sex. WTF?My response is more in regards to keoni808 than going after your response. First, the going rate for AMPs is 200-220 total, that depends on house fee. That being said, there are three types of mongers. Smart ones, cheap ones, and stupid ones. Paying over the current local market rate is neither smart nor cheap. Those who overpay are the third option. LOL, can't wait for all the angry stupid ones to go on defense now.

HKFan
05-06-22, 11:46
Tiara was a solid time.

Very good menu.

Loved dry humping and BBBJing the shit out of me.

BBFS.

Cloe Stone
05-06-22, 15:59
My response is more in regards to keoni808 than going after your response. First, the going rate for AMPs is 200-220 total, that depends on house fee. That being said, there are three types of mongers. Smart ones, cheap ones, and stupid ones. Paying over the current local market rate is neither smart nor cheap. Those who overpay are the third option. LOL, can't wait for all the angry stupid ones to go on defense now.Commented on pricing on the Massage Therapist and Massage with HE Threads. The main problems is defining where comments are going. I started the Massage w / HE Thread to clear things like this up. Some mongers sent me IMs and suggested giving up being the moderator, so the thread could move to the upper section. When I was moderating, I deleted posts that did not belong in the Massage w / HE Thread. I also deleted "shills".

We are back to a big mess between people posting things in the wrong place. An AMP is a place where mongers go for FS. The Massage with HE places are mostly Thai and FS is not available, just up-selling for HE. The Massage Therapists is a mix between AMPs and Chinese Connection places that FS is a YMMV.

See, made it back to the original concept of smart, cheap, or.

Aloha,

CS.

Member #6408
05-06-22, 16:28
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/aiea-salt-lake-hi/22454780.html

I hit this place up in Salt Lake now and then. Its hit-or-miss but I found a good one. Pictures aren't real and the Ad says petite but not at all. Greeted at the door by a tall 5'9 young lady named Saito. Come to find out she's half Japanese because I asked because of her unique accent. I'm used to seeing Chinese / Taiwanese here. She's young, I'd guess mid 20's. Very bubbly and she initiated friendly conversation right away. Got a undressed and she led me to shower. After she laid me down and gave me a good neck massage. Remind you the whole time from greeting me at the door to now she's still talking to me whole time about all kinds of stuff LOL. Great vibe and energy. Flips me over and the talking stops because she puts me in her mouth BBBJ. Nice suction and tongue work. Puts on cover and she starts reverse cowgirl. She has a tall athletic body. Tight abs and legs but soft ass tits arms. Natural C cups. She has that porn Japanese school girl face. You know what I mean when you see her. And I have to say she has the tightest Nani I have ever had and she was proud that she uses only the super bare condoms LOL. I take her doggy and Mish. I had to change positions because I was going to pop like in 15 secs each one. Finally I gave up and blew my load in total like 2 min. Damn! Oh well. I guess I'd have to come back for more. Anyways I'd recommend if you just want to pound really tight Nani from a young nice looking girl. Also the location is better for me. L /7 B /9 S /7 Damage $$. 2.

Honolulu Yobo
05-07-22, 03:14
Can you give us her approximate weight, and does she have a Bush?

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/aiea-salt-lake-hi/22454780.html

I hit this place up in Salt Lake now and then. Its hit-or-miss but I found a good one. Pictures aren't real and the Ad says petite but not at all. Greeted at the door by a tall 5'9 young lady named Saito. Come to find out she's half Japanese because I asked because of her unique accent. I'm used to seeing Chinese / Taiwanese here. She's young, I'd guess mid 20's. Very bubbly and she initiated friendly conversation right away. Got a undressed and she led me to shower. After she laid me down and gave me a good neck massage. Remind you the whole time from greeting me at the door to now she's still talking to me whole time about all kinds of stuff LOL. Great vibe and energy. Flips me over and the talking stops because she puts me in her mouth BBBJ. Nice suction and tongue work. Puts on cover and she starts reverse cowgirl. She has a tall athletic body. Tight abs and legs but soft ass tits arms. Natural C cups. She has that porn Japanese school girl face. You know what I mean when you see her. And I have to say she has the tightest Nani I have ever had and she was proud that she uses only the super bare condoms LOL. I take her doggy and Mish. I had to change positions because I was going to pop like in 15 secs each one. Finally I gave up and blew my load in total like 2 min. Damn! Oh well. I guess I'd have to come back for more. Anyways I'd recommend if you just want to pound really tight Nani from a young nice looking girl. Also the location is better for me. L /7 B /9 S /7 Damage $$. 2.

Member #6408
05-07-22, 08:50
Can you give us her approximate weight, and does she have a Bush?Clean shaven. 5'9" ish and 120-130 lbs. Just a guess with the weight. She's slender and body is really proportioned head to toe. Nice youthful body.

WomenLover2
05-07-22, 13:48
Clean shaven. 5'9" ish and 120-130 lbs. Just a guess with the weight. She's slender and body is really proportioned head to toe. Nice youthful body.Where is she located? Aiea or Salt Lake? Is it a convenient easy to get to location?

Member #6408
05-07-22, 20:51
Where is she located? Aiea or Salt Lake? Is it a convenient easy to get to location?Salt Lake near the Stadium. Its convenient and easy to get to for me. It's in a quiet neighborhood so I can't say how busy they get and how nosy the neighbors are. They usually only have one girl at a time. She said she goes back to L. A. On the 11th.

BigDog001
05-08-22, 02:21
Vacay here time to time. 150 roses for BB whatever I want. Not Greek. Everything else. Until today. Mama San no girl that name stay heah. Ok. Who else. A 2nd stringer wanted 210. Couldn't strike deal. I walked. 120 petunias for old UTR standbys back home. Old but hot.

My white knight days kapu.

BD.

Honolulu Yobo
05-08-22, 05:06
Did you get her personal phone number so that you can find out I she's coming back?

Let us know if she does come back.

Salt Lake near the Stadium. Its convenient and easy to get to for me. It's in a quiet neighborhood so I can't say how busy they get and how nosy the neighbors are. They usually only have one girl at a time. She said she goes back to L. A. On the 11th.

Spyda
05-08-22, 05:11
Vacay here time to time. 150 roses for BB whatever I want. Not Greek. Everything else. Until today. Mama San no girl that name stay heah. Ok. Who else. A 2nd stringer wanted 210. Couldn't strike deal. I walked. 120 petunias for old UTR standbys back home. Old but hot.

My white knight days kapu.

BD.Usless post.

Kefe2
05-09-22, 16:30
Salt Lake near the Stadium. Its convenient and easy to get to for me. It's in a quiet neighborhood so I can't say how busy they get and how nosy the neighbors are. They usually only have one girl at a time. She said she goes back to L. A. On the 11th.Damn. Hot ones always split early. Saito is gone. Said another girl there now.

K2.

KJimmy0330
05-09-22, 20:20
Damn. Hot ones always split early. Saito is gone. Said another girl there now.

K2.Saito left today and the new girl Sophia is there now.

Wonder her service is as good as Saitos.

YoungMonger808
05-09-22, 21:33
Had a session with Yomi today. Those are absolutely pictures of Linda from the Rejuv days, however I can't confirm nor deny that Yomi is indeed, Linda. I haven't seen her in over a few years. She's on a really small, petite frame but with great curves. I seem to remember Linda had larger breasts, maybe man-made? This one seemed like natural large B's or smaller C's. Definitely not D's. Her ass was big and shapely, pretty perfect just like I like it. Almost seemed slightly prosthetic, but I didn't see any markings where she would've got implants or anything like that. Maybe she just really works that ass to keep it in tiptop firm shape. Her face is really pretty, age however is definitely not 24. Especially for an Asian. I'd say more likely early 40's or even a bit older. She had a really pretty Korean look to her, but spoke with seem to be fluent Chinese. Her session was great, she's enthusiastic, soft wet and sensual with her hand mouth and tight little smooth pussy. Linda or not, she fits the bill, and I left satisfied. Sidenote, saw honey laying on her bed with Mama on the way out. Her ass was peeking out from a mini skirt and it was a nice looking phat ass. Not fat, but phattttt. If I wasn't trying my luck on whether or not Linda was Linda, I would've been pretty happy to have honey as well or instead.Had a session with Honey. Young girl, 21. She had a lot of loose skin around her stomach, maybe lipo or she just lost a lot of weight but like the other poster said she does have a phat ass and firm too surprisingly.

She explained $$ is a gv, $$$ is GFE. Dfk bbj albeit not too great and she doesn't ride at all. However she gets into doggy. Like a lot. Screamer too if you hit the right spots and can take a pounding. She flat out admitted she doesn't like bjs but loves getting railed so there's that LOL.

She said she's leaving this week so get it while you can.

YoungMonger808
05-09-22, 22:49
Saito left today and the new girl Sophia is there now.

Wonder her service is as good as Saitos.Toftt and let us know.

WomenLover2
05-10-22, 13:27
Salt Lake near the Stadium. Its convenient and easy to get to for me. It's in a quiet neighborhood so I can't say how busy they get and how nosy the neighbors are. They usually only have one girl at a time. She said she goes back to L. A. On the 11th.Thank you very much for your detailed report. Happy to hear.

You had a good time.

WhisperingEye
05-10-22, 21:21
Salt Lake near the Stadium. Its convenient and easy to get to for me. It's in a quiet neighborhood so I can't say how busy they get and how nosy the neighbors are. They usually only have one girl at a time. She said she goes back to L. A. On the 11th.I've been trying to go here for a few months. LOL. They are run by the same aiea house people. They keep mixing up my texts with each other.

LegendLuvr
05-10-22, 21:46
I've been trying to go here for a few months. LOL. They are run by the same aiea house people. They keep mixing up my texts with each other.Is full service available at the Aiea location or just HE?

Logan 5595
05-11-22, 22:39
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/king-st/22464592.html

Anyone try out Sydney?

TrialnError
05-12-22, 13:29
I'm guessing Honey is gone, anyone try Mary?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/manoa-punahou-area/22465258.html

YoungMonger808
05-12-22, 14:13

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/manoa-punahou-area/22465258.htmlHer face looks so photo shopped.

YoungMonger808
05-12-22, 14:16
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/kaka-ako-waikiki/22457644.html

Anyone have any news on this one? Doesn't seem to have any hits anywhere and the picture seems real.

Johnny14
05-12-22, 14:50

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/manoa-punahou-area/22465258.htmlI think Mary is Korean although this ad does not mention her age or assets. Probably older than those pictures, but never know until one goes there to their new location on Makiki Heights. Last time I was disappointed at the Chinese ones who use fake pictures and BS young age.

Kefe2
05-12-22, 18:05
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/kaka-ako-waikiki/22457644.html

Anyone have any news on this one? Doesn't seem to have any hits anywhere and the picture seems real.Used to be named Sirinn I heard.

K2.

YAsianKid
05-12-22, 20:58
Went to Hawaiianclub website, saw 2 time was on menu. Bought $$$ and made appt with Mary. Finished once, about to go another round but was declined. Now I'm out 3 Bens. Never give money upfront. Even specified 2 times.

LegendLuvr
05-12-22, 21:35
Went to Hawaiianclub website, saw 2 time was on menu. Bought $$$ and made appt with Mary. Finished once, about to go another round but was declined. Now I'm out 3 Bens. Never give money upfront. Even specified 2 times.How old and is she pretty? The website suggests that you complain if you're not happy.

YAsianKid
05-12-22, 21:40
How old and is she pretty? The website suggests that you complain if you're not happy.Says she's 26. I'm betting early 30's. I'm young myself, so not everyone will agree with my opinion. L 7. 5. Also, I did complain, even talk with Mama. She says the "2 times" was cancel. If I wanted to go another round, I would have to cough up 2 bens.

Johnny14
05-12-22, 23:00
Says she's 26. I'm betting early 30's. I'm young myself, so not everyone will agree with my opinion. L 7. 5. Also, I did complain, even talk with Mama. She says the "2 times" was cancel. If I wanted to go another round, I would have to cough up 2 bens.Often the mama is not there to resolve any issues, so I usually cough out two Benjamines and keep one in reserve just in case I happen to like that provider after the first pop. Then say you'll like another round for one Benjamine. They usually not reject that money for another round. She would usually contact mama so she can push back the next customer on his way. Chinese will never turn money down.

Dyuuuuuuu
05-13-22, 00:04
My response is more in regards to keoni808 than going after your response. First, the going rate for AMPs is 200-220 total, that depends on house fee. That being said, there are three types of mongers. Smart ones, cheap ones, and stupid ones. Paying over the current local market rate is neither smart nor cheap. Those who overpay are the third option. LOL, can't wait for all the angry stupid ones to go on defense now.It's been a few years since I've visited a Kamp in Honolulu. When I used to go, I used to tip $150 after the house fee (forgot how much it was back then). Has this changed?

Dreamer3000
05-13-22, 14:44
New at Osaka.

Olivia from New York - 28 years old.

L 9, Body = 9.5 w D's. Tanned perfection.

S 8.5 - CBJ.

A 8.5.

5 feet 4 inches - 109 lbs.

Looks like a young Kristi Yamaguchi.

Run don't walk.

Dyuuuuuuu
05-13-22, 19:28
New at Osaka.

S 8.5 - CBJ.

A 8.5.

Run don't walk.Anyone know why rubmaps shows Osaka as being closed right now?

Spyda
05-13-22, 21:01
Anyone know why rubmaps shows Osaka as being closed right now?Probably referring to the d location.

Dyuuuuuuu
05-13-22, 21:48
Any Recs for a spot with quality Kgirl or Jgirls? As I said, it's been a few years since I've visited. I used to go to happiness way back years ago. Are they still at the same spot? Any others? TIA.

Honolulu Yobo
05-13-22, 23:58
Did she provide FS or CBJ only?

New at Osaka.

S 8.5 - CBJ.

A 8.5.

Run don't walk.

Dyuuuuuuu
05-14-22, 05:36
Planning a long trip to HNL. Just contacted a few ads and there's a lot that use the 175X address. What's up with that? Are they AMPs or apt? Sorry, I've been out of the scene in HNL for a while and trying to catch up. I'm in LA so if anyone need any Recs here, I'd be happy to help.

EwaScrub
05-14-22, 09:53
Planning a long trip to HNL. Just contacted a few ads and there's a lot that use the 175X address. What's up with that? Are they AMPs or apt? Sorry, I've been out of the scene in HNL for a while and trying to catch up. I'm in LA so if anyone need any Recs here, I'd be happy to help.It's basically a condo building where a lot of the tenants have converted the units into massage parlors. It's called century center so you will see it abbreviated as CC a lot when people refer to it. It's in a convenient location close to Waikiki and Ala Moana. Good luck.

HNLparlot
05-14-22, 22:21
Hello fellows. It is my first time report.

I often to read a lot reviews on this forum to looking for fun in HNL. I sampled a little Thai girl who name Tiffany today.

Lactation at a nice condo or hotel. She open door when I arrived. Wooo, how a beautiful young lady in front of my eyes.

I was so into her face and body. She looks don't like 100% Thai and she said she mix Korean and Thai. She have very smoothly skin and very nice long legs. She ask me if I want shower myself or together I said together. And back to the main game she gave me a back massage to start this game. Near 10 minutes this myJR turn. She doing a very good JR work and a lot eye's contact. She really really good at BBBJ. Her Nani is clean and sweet. Cover on we did multiple positions and I finished with doggy. She help me clean and take off the plastic. And back to shower again. She have very good 10 plus attitude and 10 plus looking. She said she just turned 26 this year.

She will not stay looking at here. I will definitely repeat again before she leave.

Damage 3 Benjamin.

Look 10+.

Attitude 10+.

Service 9. 5.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/22467401.html

Lknfrpssy
05-15-22, 01:19

I often to read a lot reviews on this forum to looking for fun in HNL. I sampled a little Thai girl who name Tiffany today.

Lactation at a nice condo or hotel. She open door when I arrived. Wooo, how a beautiful young lady in front of my eyes.

I was so into her face and body. She looks don't like 100% Thai and she said she mix Korean and Thai. She have very smoothly skin and very nice long legs. She ask me if I want shower myself or together I said together. And back to the main game she gave me a back massage to start this game. Near 10 minutes this myJR turn. She doing a very good JR work and a lot eye's contact. She really really good at BBBJ. Her Nani is clean and sweet. Cover on we did multiple positions and I finished with doggy. She help me clean and take off the plastic. And back to shower again. She have very good 10 plus attitude and 10 plus looking. She said she just turned 26 this year.

She will not stay looking at here. I will definitely repeat again before she leave.

Damage 3 Benjamin.

Look 10+.

Attitude 10+.

Service 9. 5.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/22467401.htmlI posted about this one in the Sunflower thread. Paid $260. Maybe that's why BJ was covered.

RugMuncha
05-15-22, 05:34
Hey Tiffany,

This was pretty.

Good for your first report. This may interest a couple guys as long as they don't realize tgis is you. LOL. Thanks for the honesty regarding your rates.

Damage 3 Benjamin.

Look 10+.

Attitude 10+.

Service 9. 5.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/22467401.html

RugMuncha
05-15-22, 06:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

SnatchThat
05-15-22, 07:23
She is definitely hottest on island, even know HNLparlot look suspect as a first post you can trust a Senior member. Here for 10 days. Don't waste your time.

Qeast
05-15-22, 19:29
I have been reading the HNL forum and threads for a long time. If there ever was a "golden age" (I'm thinking about the older Kison and Empire TRs), I missed that. But there's plenty of places in HNL that still offer a really great experience.

I'd like to share a few thoughts.

// House fees & Tips.

In posts, I occasionally see admonitions that hobbyists shouldn't "overpay", so as to try and tamp down the rise in tips. I am going to share my thoughts on AMP pricing nowadays (from a CA perspective).

I began hobbying regularly in the mid 1990's. In CA, excluding SFO (the Bay area has always cost more), the house fee for a 30 min appointment was $40 or $50, and a $100 tip would get you some massage, CBJ and CFS. This pricing scheme was remarkably stable until about 2015. The ladies started asking for more, but one could usually still maintain the $100.

In 2018/19, the house fees remained the same, but you probably began to tip $120 to maintain the standards you were accustomed to. Post COVID, tips have really readjusted.

I think there are three price tiers / service levels nowadays.

There are places where you can still find a $40 house fee, and you might pay a RA tip of $80-100. But the women are old, and (in my opinion) not attractive.

If you are looking for a "middle of the road" experience with a reasonably attractive MILF, the house fee is $40 or $50, and the tip to a RA is $120 at a CAMP, $140 at a KAMP.

If you are looking for an AMP experience with young attractive RAs, the house fee is $50-60. Expect to tip the RA $160 above the house fee. And I think these girls know.

I think the young attractive RAs know about the K-AAMPs / K-orgs. They know what those rates are, and that those places screen. So they might not be wrong in thinking that they are offering a discount, compared to the K-AMMPs. Plus, there's no screening.

And a final reality check, using a present value of money calculator:

There is a convenience store that I have visited regularly, for decades. In 1997, I used to pay $1 for a bottle of Coca-Cola. Per that calculator, $1 in 1997 is equivalent to $1.71 in 2022. And yet, I now pay $2.25 for a bottle of cola.

Using this same calculator, in 2022, $265 dollars are needed to have the same purchasing power as $150 did in 1997.

// KAMP services.

Per my mainland experiences, a 30 min session usually gets a 10-15 min massage. The RA is clothed during that portion of the appointment. The quality of the massage can vary widely. Focusing only on FS places, the RA will usually disrobe for the second half of the appointment but there are some places where the RA will pull their dress down to their waist / hike their dress up for the service.

In HNL, all my sessions were consistent. The first half of the appointment was a table shower, in which the RA engaged in a nude body slide (which I enjoy considerably more than the best massage). Back in the room, BBBJ and FS (some wanted to use a cover, some didn't require one).

I know it is easy to bemoan the loss of what one used to have. But I think you guys are very lucky to have access to the services and providers that you do. I got a lot more pleasure for my dollar than I can get back here--both in relative and absolute terms.

Thanks to everyone who posted. Reading the threads gave me all of the information that I needed to plan my trip.

Cloe Stone
05-15-22, 20:07
I have been reading the HNL forum and threads for a long time. If there ever was a "golden age" (I'm thinking about the older Kison and Empire TRs), I missed that. But there's plenty of places in HNL that still offer a really great experience.

If like to share a few thoughts.

// House fees & Tips.

In posts, I occasionally see admonitions that hobbyists shouldn't "overpay", so as to try and tamp down the rise in tips. I am going to share my thoughts on AMP pricing nowadays (from a CA perspective).

I began hobbying regularly in the mid 1990's. In CA, excluding SFO (the Bay area has always cost more), the house fee for a 30 min appointment was $40 or $50, and a $100 tip would get you some massage, CBJ and CFS. This pricing scheme was remarkably stable until about 2015. The ladies started asking for more, but one could usually still maintain the $100.

In 2018/19, the house fees remained the same, but you probably began to tip $120 to maintain the standards you were accustomed to. Post COVID, tips have really readjusted.

I think there are three price tiers / service levels nowadays.

There are places where you can still find a $40 house fee, and you might pay a RA tip of $80-100. But the women are old, and (in my opinion) not attractive.

If you are looking for a "middle of the road" experience with a reasonably attractive MILF, the house fee is $40 or $50, and the tip to a RA is $120 at a CAMP, $140 at a KAMP.

If you are looking for an AMP experience with young attractive RAs, the house fee is $50-60. Expect to tip the RA $160 above the house fee. And I think these girls know.

I think the young attractive RAs know about the K-AAMPs / K-orgs. They know what those rates are, and that those places screen. So they might not be wrong in thinking that they are offering a discount, compared to the K-AMMPs. Plus, there's no screening.

And a final reality check, using a present value of money calculator:

There is a convenience store that I have visited regularly, for decades. In 1997, I used to pay $1 for a bottle of Coca-Cola. Per that calculator, $1 in 1997 is equivalent to $1.71 in 2022. And yet, I now pay $2.25 for a bottle of cola.

Using this same calculator, in 2022, $265 dollars are needed to have the same purchasing power as $150 did in 1997.

// KAMP services.

Per my mainland experiences, a 30 min session usually gets a 10-15 min massage. The RA is clothed during that portion of the appointment. The quality of the massage can vary widely. Focusing only on FS places, the RA will usually disrobe for the second half of the appointmentbut there are some places where the RA will pull their dress down to their waist / hike their dress up for the service.

In HNL, all my sessions were consistent. The first half of the appointment was a table shower, in which the RA engaged in a nude body slide (which I enjoy considerably more than the best massage). Back in the room, BBBJ and FS (some wanted to use a cover, some didn't require one).

I know it is easy to bemoan the loss of what one used to have. But I think you guys are very lucky to have access to the services and providers that you do. I got a lot more pleasure for my dollar than I can get back hereboth in relative and absolute terms.

Thanks to everyone who posted. Reading the threads gave me all of the information that I needed to plan my trip.Q,

Good post, well thought out and completely agree. Good to see comments about pricing for AMP posted in the correct thread. When mentioning the pricing discussions about the other threads are because people post AMP stuff about Massage w / HE places. Completely different services and different pricing model. One thing we can all agree on is the price of a Coke and everything else has gone up, so it is not a surprise that the price of an AMP or Massage should go up.

Thirty years ago the pricing was 50 hf and 150 tip. It was mainly due to the Japanese economy doing so well and a lot of Japanese visitors. When economy's tanked, the price stayed the same and eventually things corrected. There was a golden era about 25 years ago when there were a lot of options and the price was known and accepted by customers and providers. My favorite place of all time in Honolulu was New York. Fishbowl filled with all cuties in 20's. It was overwhelmingly fun to walk in to the lobby, take it in and make a selection. Change can be good and not so good. The AMP situation in HNL, unfortunately went with changing for the worse.

Thanks again for the thoughtful post.

Aloha,

CS.

Dyuuuuuuu
05-15-22, 21:29
She is definitely hottest on island, even know HNLparlot look suspect as a first post you can trust a Senior member. Here for 10 days. Don't waste your time.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/22467401.htmlI also thought the original poster's review was suspect at first.

Dyuuuuuuu
05-15-22, 21:46
Q,

It was overwhelmingly fun to walk in to the lobby, take it in and make a selection. Is this the norm? I've never been presented with a lineup or options. I just tell them who I'd like to see based on reviews and make an apptmnt. Do you specifically ask for a lineup?

ClaraForever
05-15-22, 23:30
Q,

Good post, well thought out and completely agree. Good to see comments about pricing for AMP posted in the correct thread. When mentioning the pricing discussions about the other threads are because people post AMP stuff about Massage w / HE places. Completely different services and different pricing model. One thing we can all agree on is the price of a Coke and everything else has gone up, so it is not a surprise that the price of an AMP or Massage should go up.

Thirty years ago the pricing was 50 hf and 150 tip. It was mainly due to the Japanese economy doing so well and a lot of Japanese visitors. When economy's tanked, the price stayed the same and eventually things corrected. There was a golden era about 25 years ago when there were a lot of options and the price was known and accepted by customers and providers. My favorite place of all time in Honolulu was New York. Fishbowl filled with all cuties in 20's. It was overwhelmingly fun to walk in to the lobby, take it in and make a selection. Change can be good and not so good. The AMP situation in HNL, unfortunately went with changing for the worse.

Thanks again for the thoughtful post.

Aloha,

CS.If he likes cruising in real or online, internet is now blessing. You can find really young girls, naive civilians that need quick money and know the value of 120 bucks. Even reddit Honolulu gone wild, such subreddits can be chance to find cheaper (though less professional) women / men. In all races, age ranges. Many guys are ok with women with non professional skill for 15 mins if he pays only 80,100 bucks total. Even some guys could get almost free (ok they might have bought coffee and bagle) after chatting to praise women's cellulite thighs. So many women just need to found they are hot and sexy online.

But AMPs have another trouble with internet. Too much info to le, and many younger guys walk ins chose cheaper pros than expensive AMPs. For many saving 100 bucks is more important than table shower, weak massage, nuru whatever. AMPs need young dudes, walk ins that can be future invest when old regulars can not attend this hobby soon. Kison, chm may be ok with old regulars only. But to maintain big scale of Tokyo spa, Nirvana, etc. walk ins and younger ones are must have to AMPs.

Me Cook
05-16-22, 02:05
Is this the norm? I've never been presented with a lineup or options. I just tell them who I'd like to see based on reviews and make an apptmnt. Do you specifically ask for a lineup?You will have to ask but you will probably not be seeing too many lineups anymore. The last time that I saw one was over ten years ago. The places now don't have that many girls available to offer a big lineup but you might get one when they are slow.

Now I just make an appointment for Yuna and I am happy with the results every time. I know that I have to make an appointment ahead of time if I ever want to see Yuna as she is one of the best providers here in Honolulu. I wont be able to see her offered in any lineups when she is working.

Hunt638
05-16-22, 18:58
Room 80 one Century Plaza downtown Bishop Street! Total scam 100% rip off uses a fake ad on bedpage she says she is Japanese is using a fake photo she is a Older Korean lady saggy tits yes they are real but she is much heavier than the photo and the girl in the photo is way younger she demands $60 upfront for the house fee then she demands $200 for her service worst service ever horrible massage skills absolutely terrible hand job and then if you think you're going to put it inside her she keeps saying hurry up hurry up come for me come for me rip off I am posting this and there's many places on this website that I feel appropriate so people don't get burned by this crazy lady.

LegendLuvr
05-16-22, 19:28
Room 80 one Century Plaza downtown Bishop Street! Total scam 100% rip off uses a fake ad on bedpage she says she is Japanese is using a fake photo she is a Older Korean lady saggy tits yes they are real but she is much heavier than the photo and the girl in the photo is way younger she demands $60 upfront for the house fee then she demands $200 for her service worst service ever horrible massage skills absolutely terrible hand job and then if you think you're going to put it inside her she keeps saying hurry up hurry up come for me come for me rip off I am posting this and there's many places on this website that I feel appropriate so people don't get burned by this crazy lady.Is this Vanilla Spa? Saggy tits and heavy describes Mama Hanna.

VegasPunter702
05-16-22, 20:14
Sup fellas, I going to be in town for a week and was wondering which shop has girls in their 20's?

Like real kind 20's not 40's turning 20's.

I went through some of the recent threads and narrowed it down to Tiff at SF, Mary at Pali, Nana and Doris (indies).

Would appreciated any suggestions.

MegaRat
05-16-22, 21:54
Sup fellas, I going to be in town for a week and was wondering which shop has girls in their 20's?

I went through some of the recent threads and narrowed it down to Tiff at SF, Mary at Pali, Nana and Doris (indies).

Would appreciated any suggestions.That's about it. You pretty much said them all. BedPage has lot of ads with heavily filtered photos of Youngs with the ads claiming 20's. You know you can't trust all those.

Rt 6969
05-16-22, 22:58
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/21152527.html

First time in CC, as my regular spot is getting a bit stale. Won't set foot in CC again unless there are some solid recs from here that I read first. I normally am up in AK or CO, and after this experience, the AK value is far better for the prices that HI is asking....

Was looking for Tina, probably got Reiya. . 6 for the house, she was asking for $$ more for FS, I max at $$ total and she accepted. Cute girl, but downhill from there. Don't mind happy beginnings, but this one had me out the door FS in about 15 minutes. Refused to massage more after the FS. If you are into quick and overpriced FS, this is your place. I won't be returning.

For all the complaining about under paying from below, nah, he's off the mark, way off the mark. This was over pay, and short timed. Look elsewhere my brothers.

YMMV.

MakaKiller
05-16-22, 23:30

Would appreciated any suggestions.Pretty sure both indies are well past their 20's. Doris maybe the younger of the 2 in her early 30's with Nana in later 30's. Stay Safe.

SpoodrikBrad1
05-17-22, 00:02
No way man. Doris is well into her late 40's or even early 50's. And I actually like Doris and see her pretty regularly. I agree with you on Nana though. She is probably late 30's or early 40's.

Pretty sure both indies are well past their 20's. Doris maybe the younger of the 2 in her early 30's with Nana in later 30's. Stay Safe.

Ajarn
05-17-22, 01:26

Would appreciated any suggestions.You missed Misa.

SnatchThat
05-17-22, 01:26
Hey Tiffany,

This was pretty.

Good for your first report. This may interest a couple guys as long as they don't realize tgis is you. LOL. Thanks for the honesty regarding your rates.Because she doesn't know this site exists.

GrateFu
05-17-22, 12:45
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki-honolulu/22469357.html

This ad looks like 2 different ads thrown together. I texted them and asked where they were located. Response, " Hilo, why are you texting me? Lots of people are texting me" LOL.

VegasPunter702
05-17-22, 16:11
No way man. Doris is well into her late 40's or even early 50's. And I actually like Doris and see her pretty regularly. I agree with you on Nana though. She is probably late 30's or early 40's.Thanks for the info, guys. I'll try schedule something with Tiffany or the girls at Pali. I'm fine with early 30's too, but just don't want MILFs that's old enough to be my mom.

Just recently got into this game / hobby.

GofasBits
05-17-22, 16:13
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki-honolulu/22469357.html

This ad looks like 2 different ads thrown together. I texted them and asked where they were located. Response, " Hilo, why are you texting me? Lots of people are texting me" LOL.I think they put a wrong number. The bottom picture of "Summer" is used for one of the Thai shops at one two eight seven south King street. That random person must be so irritated with all the inquiring texts and calls LOL.

GrateFu
05-17-22, 16:50
I think they put a wrong number. The bottom picture of "Summer" is used for one of the Thai shops at one two eight seven south King street. That random person must be so irritated with all the inquiring texts and calls LOL.It was a picture of Summer who in the past had claimed no play past HJ. The other pictures were from a different ad with a different number as well.

LeftRight
05-17-22, 20:00
Been out of the game for a few months now but as I'm reading.

What the new norm for rates. Read one for 3 bills.

Kaneohe33
05-17-22, 20:29

Damage 3 Benjamin.

Look 10+.

Attitude 10+.

Service 9. 5.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/22467401.htmlCan Tiffany handle a 6. 5 inch penis that is 6 inches thick?

GofasBits
05-17-22, 21:33
It was a picture of Summer who in the past had claimed no play past HJ. The other pictures were from a different ad with a different number as well.Wondering if it was a prank on the owner of the number posted. Sucks to be them.

Hard808
05-17-22, 23:21
Sounds like an Olvaltine container Amazing

Can Tiffany handle a 6. 5 inch penis that is 6 inches thick?.

HawaiiCG
05-19-22, 20:13

Lactation at a nice condo or hotel. She open door when I arrived. Wooo, how a beautiful young lady in front of my eyes.I was get my first Thai experience with Tiffany. Back to island after a long vacation in NY. I called and set up an appointment with Tiffany at morning 9 am. I arrived a little early tell to wait until 9 . On time I got a text back and straight to see Tiffany. She greeted me at the door. She wear on a backless skirt that looks so sexy and show a very nice and slim body to me. I ask to do 60 minutes session and she so grateful to me. She help me shower and dry me. Session started from a back massage to legs. I can feel her soft hand and finger nails that made me so excited. Turn around face to face she is very beautiful and attraction. BBBJ and long 69 . She suck very good. She has very soft vocal with little Thai accent that sounds so sexy. Of course she spoke very English. She looking is top of Miumiu service is top of Anna. She did French kiss. She have no rush me to finish and leave 10:05 am. I definitely repeat. Now I fall in love with Thai girl already. Pic is her and better looking and younger in person.

L: 10.

A:10.

S:10.

Hobrah
05-19-22, 21:51
I was get my first Thai experience with Tiffany. Back to island after a long vacation in NY. I called and set up an appointment with Tiffany at morning 9 am. I arrived a little early tell to wait until 9 . On time I got a text back and straight to see Tiffany. She greeted me at the door. She wear on a backless skirt that looks so sexy and show a very nice and slim body to me. I ask to do 60 minutes session and she so grateful to me. She help me shower and dry me. Session started from a back massage to legs. I can feel her soft hand and finger nails that made me so excited. Turn around face to face she is very beautiful and attraction. BBBJ and long 69 . She suck very good. She has very soft vocal with little Thai accent that sounds so sexy. Of course she spoke very English. She looking is top of Miumiu service is top of Anna. She did French kiss. She have no rush me to finish and leave 10:05 am. I definitely repeat. Now I fall in love with Thai girl already. Pic is her and better looking and younger in person.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/22467401.htmlWhat's the total damage?

Lknfrpssy
05-19-22, 22:00
Don't fall in love with her. After I make my next $2 mil and am somehow single again, she's mine. LOL. I asked if she's married since she wears a rock. She said, "no," and the ring is for beauty.

I was get my first Thai experience with Tiffany. Back to island after a long vacation in NY. I called and set up an appointment with Tiffany at morning 9 am. I arrived a little early tell to wait until 9 . On time I got a text back and straight to see Tiffany. She greeted me at the door. She wear on a backless skirt that looks so sexy and show a very nice and slim body to me. I ask to do 60 minutes session and she so grateful to me. She help me shower and dry me. Session started from a back massage to legs. I can feel her soft hand and finger nails that made me so excited. Turn around face to face she is very beautiful and attraction. BBBJ and long 69 . She suck very good. She has very soft vocal with little Thai accent that sounds so sexy. Of course she spoke very English. She looking is top of Miumiu service is top of Anna. She did French kiss. She have no rush me to finish and leave 10:05 am. I definitely repeat. Now I fall in love with Thai girl already. Pic is her and better looking and younger in person.

HawaiiCG
05-20-22, 00:02
What's the total damage?I always pay 260-300 and any massage places. Depends on how I like that girl.

This this I did 3.

And I know 2 Is 45 mins but 3 is GFE.

Museki
05-20-22, 00:18
No way man. Doris is well into her late 40's or even early 50's. And I actually like Doris and see her pretty regularly. I agree with you on Nana though. She is probably late 30's or early 40's.LOL, no way is Doris is that old. I actually think she is younger than Nana and I like them both.

YoungMonger808
05-20-22, 00:31
LOL, no way is Doris is that old. I actually think she is younger than Nana and I like them both.Nana is in her early going into mid 30's and Doris claims she's in her late 30's when speaking to her in Chinese but she's definitely in her 40's.

JimBoyden
05-20-22, 16:30
It was a picture of Summer who in the past had claimed no play past HJ. The other pictures were from a different ad with a different number as well.

That was from https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki-honolulu/22469357.html
Is it the same as this one?
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/1287-south-king-street/22471714.html seems like the same place as above?

So does this place provide FS? PM me if there is a concern to stay under the radar. I'm liking Remi in particular if she looks like her picture.

Lknfrpssy
05-20-22, 19:20
Has anyone tried Vicky?

Restless1728
05-20-22, 20:34
Nana is in her early going into mid 30's and Doris claims she's in her late 30's when speaking to her in Chinese but she's definitely in her 40's.Her (Doris) drivers license says she's 35.

Restless1728
05-20-22, 21:39

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/22467401.htmlThanks' to all of you I had to see what I was missing, and she didn't disappoint! Everything mentioned was spot on. The only thing that could have made it better is if you hadn't set the bar so high and say she was prettier than Mui. I know looks are subjective and she is way to pretty for me, but Mui was exceptionally pretty and took my breath away! Now Tiffany is all natural (except the c's) she definitely has Caucasian and you don't need a dna test to prove it. You can tell by just looking at her! I will definitely see her again. She now says she will stay till the end of the month bc you guys are so nice to her! Working solo can be lonely, so if you want to make her happy bring some Thai food from Olay's.

Lknfrpssy
05-20-22, 22:53
I love that sweet pussy in my face. BTW her bodyguard is around.

Thanks' to all of you I had to see what I was missing, and she didn't disappoint! Everything mentioned was spot on. The only thing that could have made it better is if you hadn't set the bar so high and say she was prettier than Mui. I know looks are subjective and she is way to pretty for me, but Mui was exceptionally pretty and took my breath away! Now Tiffany is all natural (except the c's) she definitely has Caucasian and you don't need a dna test to prove it. You can tell by just looking at her! I will definitely see her again. She now says she will stay till the end of the month bc you guys are so nice to her! Working solo can be lonely, so if you want to make her happy bring some Thai food from Olay's.

HawaiiCG
05-20-22, 23:56
Has anyone tried Vicky?She used to work there. Pics are reuse. But not sure. Anyone get infor?

Bikini
05-21-22, 00:36
Thanks' to all of you I had to see what I was missing, and she didn't disappoint! Everything mentioned was spot on. The only thing that could have made it better is if you hadn't set the bar so high and say she was prettier than Mui. I know looks are subjective and she is way to pretty for me, but Mui was exceptionally pretty and took my breath away! Now Tiffany is all natural (except the c's) she definitely has Caucasian and you don't need a dna test to prove it. You can tell by just looking at her! I will definitely see her again. She now says she will stay till the end of the month bc you guys are so nice to her! Working solo can be lonely, so if you want to make her happy bring some Thai food from Olay's.She is from Chiangmai, that's why she is white.

Udakine
05-21-22, 01:45
She is from Chiangmai, that's why she is white.Is Tiffany an Indy or working at an AMP?

Mahalo.

Bikini
05-22-22, 00:39
Is Tiffany an Indy or working at an AMP?

Mahalo.She's working at Sunflower.

HNLparlot
05-22-22, 16:04
Thanks' to all of you I had to see what I was missing, and she didn't disappoint! Everything mentioned was spot on. The only thing that could have made it better is if you hadn't set the bar so high and say she was prettier than Mui. I know looks are subjective and she is way to pretty for me, but Mui was exceptionally pretty and took my breath away! Now Tiffany is all natural (except the c's) she definitely has Caucasian and you don't need a dna test to prove it. You can tell by just looking at her! I will definitely see her again. She now says she will stay till the end of the month bc you guys are so nice to her! Working solo can be lonely, so if you want to make her happy bring some Thai food from Olay's.Tiffany you are my first 3 repeat girl experience. Better and better compared last visit. She is really pretty and cute.

I definitely will make more return.

FuckFace666
05-23-22, 14:27
I'm new here so I'm not sure where to post as this is like an AMP. Jai Dee has a MT that will fuck your brains out. I'm wondering if others have had this experience?

This provide is fucking awesome, fuck me man. Yeah go check her out and go fuck fuck and fuck.

Bright21
05-23-22, 17:39
I'm new here so I'm not sure where to post as this is like an AMP. Jai Dee has a MT that will fuck your brains out. I'm wondering if others have had this experience?

This provide is fucking awesome, fuck me man. Yeah go check her out and go fuck fuck and fuck.What is her name? Is it located at CC?

Me Cook
05-23-22, 18:39

This provide is fucking awesome, fuck me man. Yeah go check her out and go fuck fuck and fuck.I never had that experience at Jai Dee. Other places are more open to that kind of activity. Jai Dee had some very good therapist that probably will break every bone in your body if you ask for anything other than a massage. Their massage was one of the best that I have had in deep Thai style massage.

I pity the poor fool that tries to get anything other than a massage from the women that gave me massages there. You must have been very good with your approach and that girl probably told you not to tell anyone about what she did for you. I wouldn't dare ask for her name on this public forum. It probably wont do anything except give the poor girl that gave you a good time nothing but trouble.

Me Cook
05-23-22, 19:02
Tiffany you are my first 3 repeat girl experience. Better and better compared last visit. She is really pretty and cute.

I definitely will make more return.I hope your Tiffany can keep you satisfied like Yuna does each and every time for me. I have repeated with Yuna so many times that she is now my pseudo loving and caring spouse. I have been with her more times than all but one of the women in my life.

If Tiffany can do that for you then you will be one lucky guy like I feel every time that I am with our Yuna from happiness. I tip Yuna more since I believe what she does is worth more than a standard tip. So if anyone is doing the math,yes, I have given Yuna tens of thousands of dollars in tips. A real wife will cost me a lot more.

DaOlympianMahu
05-23-22, 20:04
So much tip for about 200 minutes of her time in total. LOL I'm glad to hear. Someone is meeting her goal and get out.

I hope your Tiffany can keep you satisfied like Yuna does each and every time for me. I have repeated with Yuna so many times that she is now my pseudo loving and caring spouse. I have been with her more times than all but one of the women in my life.

If Tiffany can do that for you then you will be one lucky guy like I feel every time that I am with our Yuna from happiness. I tip Yuna more since I believe what she does is worth more than a standard tip. So if anyone is doing the math,yes, I have given Yuna tens of thousands of dollars in tips. A real wife will cost me a lot more.

Lknfrpssy
05-23-22, 20:39
I hope your Tiffany can keep you satisfied like Yuna does each and every time for me. I have repeated with Yuna so many times that she is now my pseudo loving and caring spouse. I have been with her more times than all but one of the women in my life.

If Tiffany can do that for you then you will be one lucky guy like I feel every time that I am with our Yuna from happiness. I tip Yuna more since I believe what she does is worth more than a standard tip. So if anyone is doing the math,yes, I have given Yuna tens of thousands of dollars in tips. A real wife will cost me a lot more.Tiffany's looks and service are close to indie Nana but Tiff is younger and slimmer. I think that Nana banned me for canceling on her. Oh well, there will always be another hottie.

I agree on what an SO costs, hundreds of thousands.

LocaLoppa
05-23-22, 21:07
Bro-what her name? I been there for pretty good legit massage. No action otherwise but will go for a good fuck and suck.

This provide is fucking awesome, fuck me man. Yeah go check her out and go fuck fuck and fuck.

Qeast
05-23-22, 21:16
Per my most recent experiences, the house fee was $60 and the RA tip was $150. The sessions were roughly 30 min. (At least, I believe that they were 30 min.) On more than one occasion, the MMS gave a warning that "time was almost up".

Has anyone scheduled a one hour session with their favorite RA? I can imagine a $120 house fee and $300 RA tip; but then again, maybe there's a small house fee discount. After all, you're only doing one TS, and re-setting after one customer (not two) during a 60 min period.

On some of my visits, it seemed like the AMP was slow. So I can't imagine the house / RA turning down a single customer who is willing to buy two time slots

Me Cook
05-23-22, 22:19
Per my most recent experiences, the house fee was $60 and the RA tip was $150. The sessions were roughly 30 min. On more than one occasion, the MMS gave a warning that "time was almost up".

Has anyone scheduled a one hour session with their favorite RA? I can imagine a $120 house fee and $300 RA tip; but then again, maybe there's a small house fee discount. After all, you're only doing one TS, and re-setting after one customer (not two) during a 60 min period.

On some of my visits, it seemed like the AMP was slow. So I can't imagine the house / RA turning down a single customer who is willing to buy two time slotsAs I see it we currently have the Chinese AMPs with a 30 minute session time and the Korean AMPs with a 45 minute session time. The girls generally can't negotiate the house fee nor the session time. Only the house mama would be able to do that. Sometimes the girls will cut the session short but they generally can't make it longer. Sometimes the house mama loses track of time and you can get lucky with extra time.

The mama might cut you a deal on time but I wouldn't count on it. And if your girl is acting as mama then you may be in luck.

When I book a back to back session with Yuna, I make them an hour apart which means that I will get a 15 minute intermission between my sessions. I have never asked for a discount on the price of the house fee.

HNLparlot
05-23-22, 23:44

If Tiffany can do that for you then you will be one lucky guy like I feel every time that I am with our Yuna from happiness. I tip Yuna more since I believe what she does is worth more than a standard tip. So if anyone is doing the math,yes, I have given Yuna tens of thousands of dollars in tips. A real wife will cost me a lot more.I only into young looking girl. I was went to a lot MP around this area but most time there are more of mid age MILF. At angel I only into mini but so SAD she won't return anymore. Now only Tiffany is my cup of tea here. But everything are depends on Personal preferences.

HNLparlot
05-23-22, 23:48

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu-waikiki/22467401.htmlAbsolutely you are the lucky person. I have most Thai places they only HE no action but pay house 60 and ask extra 200 only HJ to finished. I denied!

Me Cook
05-24-22, 16:45
I only into young looking girl. I was went to a lot MP around this area but most time there are more of mid age MILF. At angel I only into mini but so SAD she won't return anymore. Now only Tiffany is my cup of tea here. But everything are depends on Personal preferences.The young ones generally don't last long and if you are lucky, you can find a really good one who is not too lazy. Most only work for a little while before quitting. I still remember vividly the young Cherry from golden butterfly who was a very young and beautiful girl and we got along nicely. She worked for less than a year before getting married and having a beautiful baby girl.

So now I am happy with my long term relationship with the lovely Yuna and don't want to change it one bit. Yes, she is older but she still has an awesome spinner body and she is oh so sweet of a person. I am so very surprised each time I see her on how she can captivate and entice me nonstop.

I have been with your Mini once and never repeated since Yuna has returned to Hawaii. I have not seen your Tiffany and I dont have to also because Yuna is more special than the other providers in my opinion. But I am not saying that Yuna will fit your desires. Only that she satisfies all but one of mine. But she is still great even without a bush.

If Tiffany is so wonderful for you, my advice for you is that you better enjoy Tiffany while you still can before she moves on with her life. Don't worry about miss seeing the other girls as the others will cost you time and money which you could have used to be with somebody that you already know that can satisfy your needs and cravings. Only when Tiffany stops living up to your expectations would I start looking for another girl to have fun with.

Dick Savvy
05-24-22, 19:02
The young ones generally don't last long and if you are lucky, you can find a really good one who is not too lazy. Most only work for a little while before quitting. I still remember vividly the young Cherry from golden butterfly who was a very young and beautiful girl and we got along nicely. She worked for less than a year before getting married and having a beautiful baby girl.

So now I am happy with my long term relationship with the lovely Yuna and don't want to change it one bit. Yes, she is older but she still has an awesome spinner body and she is oh so sweet of a person. I am so very surprised each time I see her on how she can captivate and entice me nonstop.

I have been with your Mini once and never repeated since Yuna has returned to Hawaii. I have not seen your Tiffany and I dont have to also because Yuna is more special than the other providers in my opinion. But I am not saying that Yuna will fit your desires. Only that she satisfies all but one of mine. But she is still great even without a bush.

If Tiffany is so wonderful for you, my advice for you is that you better enjoy Tiffany while you still can before she moves on with her life. Don't worry about miss seeing the other girls as the others will cost you time and money which you could have used to be with somebody that you already know that can satisfy your needs and cravings. Only when Tiffany stops living up to your expectations would I start looking for another girl to have fun with.Think I'll go squirt in her mouth later this week LOL.

LegendLuvr
05-24-22, 20:11
Think I'll go squirt in her mouth later this week LOL.You're going to shoot your load in Yuna's or Tiffany's mouth?

Me Cook
05-24-22, 20:16
Think I'll go squirt in her mouth later this week LOL.Yes. You better do that when these women still have their mouths open and available for you. The good ones are not going to be providing for us forever. They are all going to leave us someday like Kelly, Candy, Jordan, Sugar, and all of my other all time favorite superstars. Sometimes we get lucky and they reappear but regretfully most of the time we will never see them again.

I am still very happy that Yuna has reappeared when I believed that she would never return. So I am now happily spending my time and money with my #1 favorite of all time superstar until she leaves us for good. I have two appointments set up to see Yuna almost every week so she will probably have plenty of time left for you to squirt almost anywhere you like.

If you don't want to see Yuna, then you might like to go see Tiffany as she has some very good reviews. I won't be waiting in line for Tiffany if I still have a few more chances to see my number one all time favorite before she is gone. Hopefully not in the unexpected way that Happy has left us. I was very much looking forward to the threesome with Happy, Yuna and myself but that will never happen now.

LegendLuvr
05-24-22, 20:27
Awesome! I encourage you both to spend tens if thousands on Yuna.

Yes. You better do that when these women still have their mouths open and available for you. The good ones are not going to be providing for us forever. They are all going to leave us someday like Kelly, Candy, Jordan, Sugar, and all of my other all time favorite superstars. Sometimes we get lucky and they reappear but regretfully most of the time we will never see them again.

I am still very happy that Yuna has reappeared when I believed that she would never return. So I am now happily spending my time and money with my #1 favorite of all time superstar until she leaves us for good. I have two appointments set up to see Yuna almost every week so she will probably have plenty of time left for you to squirt almost anywhere you like. If you don't want to see Yuna, then you might like to go see Tiffany as she has some very good reviews. I won't be waiting in line for Tiffany if I still have a few more chances to see my number one all time favorite before she is gone. Hopefully not in the unexpected way that Happy has left us. I was very much looking forward to the threesome with Happy, Yuna and myself but that will never happen now.

Restless1728
05-24-22, 20:35
Thank Yuri for doing such a fine recruiting job! I don't want to steel Tiffanies thunder bc she is such a sweetie! But not to worry, when she leaves at the end of the month Yuri has another that won't disappoint, if young and pretty is your thing! She will brighten up the monger seen like Tiffany! However, I will keep my optimism in check till she gets here, you know these girls.

Me Cook
05-24-22, 20:57
Awesome! I encourage you both to spend tens if thousands on Yuna.Too late. I already have done that. And I will probably will spend tens of thousands more on her as well. Yuna is still cheaper than having a real wife and she doesn't nag me like a real wife either. So as I see it, she is still a real bargain and I enjoy every minute of each and every time that I get to spend with her.

I don't understand how she entices me so much and I guess I am just under some magical spells that she uses over me. I guess I am a junkie and I am addicted to Yuna. I know that the withdrawals from my Yuna addiction is very painful to go through from the time that she disappeared three years ago and I could not find any other girl with that Yuna magic to replace her. You may have read some of my posts about my struggle and unsuccessful attempts to find a replacement for her in 2018-2021.

I see Yuna as being the best and I don't want to ruin a good relationship by replacing it with making Yuna a girlfriend or a wife. That would greatly reduce the amount of freedom that Yuna and I currently enjoy. I wouldn't dream of telling a girlfriend about my mongering experiences but I have no problems with telling Yuna about all of my secret adventures. Yuna on the other hand keeps all her work activities a secret like the true professional that she is.

Lknfrpssy
05-24-22, 21:08
Thank Yuri for doing such a fine recruiting job! I don't want to steel Tiffanies thunder bc she is such a sweetie! But not to worry, when she leaves at the end of the month Yuri has another that won't disappoint, if young and pretty is your thing! She will brighten up the monger seen like Tiffany! However, I will keep my optimism in check till she gets here, you know these girls.I hope it's Momo. Got super long DFK with her and she swallow everything off my tongue, and this was after a long 69.

Lknfrpssy
05-24-22, 22:56
Not excited about the returnee. We'll see about the new girl. I'm dropping some Benjamins in Tiffany before she leaves.

Thank Yuri for doing such a fine recruiting job! I don't want to steel Tiffanies thunder bc she is such a sweetie! But not to worry, when she leaves at the end of the month Yuri has another that won't disappoint, if young and pretty is your thing! She will brighten up the monger seen like Tiffany! However, I will keep my optimism in check till she gets here, you know these girls.

HawaiiCG
05-24-22, 23:22
I hope it's Momo. Got super long DFK with her and she swallow everything off my tongue, and this was after a long 69.Miumiu probably.

Maruchan
05-25-22, 00:08
I see Yuna as being the best and I don't want to ruin a good relationship by replacing it with making Yuna a girlfriend or a wife. Okay, I'll marry her then.

Me Cook
05-25-22, 01:17
Okay, I'll marry her then.Don't forget to invite me to your wedding. I will go to your wedding if you don't make Yuna stop working. That way I can continue to give her $20 k in tips every year.

DrSexMachine
05-25-22, 06:58
Don't forget to invite me to your wedding. I will go to your wedding if you don't make Yuna stop working. That way I can continue to give her $20 k in tips every year.If Maruchan backs out of marrying Yuna then I will marry her. I already have the perfect ring to give her. I will invite all my fellow brothers on here to the wedding.

LocalBoi999
05-25-22, 16:27
Who's coming? Mahalos!

Not excited about the returnee. We'll see about the new girl. I'm dropping some Benjamins in Tiffany before she leaves.

Me Cook
05-25-22, 17:35
If Maruchan backs out of marrying Yuna then I will marry her. I already have the perfect ring to give her. I will invite all my fellow brothers on here to the wedding.Hey. You guys forgot to ask Yuna. When I saw her this morning, she didn't know anything about it, so I told her. She said, "oh really? How big is that ring?”

Full disclosure: I am not Yuna's shill and she told me several times that she doesn't want me to post and cause any problems with the other girls with me saying how great she is. But as you can see, I don't always listen to what Yuna tells me. Yuna was the first to tell me about this forum and so I don't have any problems with telling Yuna about what is posted here. Currently I don't have much information to add to the forum since I am only spending my time and money on Yuna. Yuna is now my gold standard for rating any other provider but I am not going out to see any new ones and of all the girls that I have seen, they are not as good as Yuna in my heavily biased opinion based on my over 40 years of numerous mongering visits.

I will be saddened when our Miss Yuna leaves but I will treasure the memories of her for many years to come.

Lknfrpssy
05-25-22, 17:41
Who's coming? Mahalos!M and M's. Save your money for the 15th.

S Hunter
05-25-22, 17:56
If Maruchan backs out of marrying Yuna then I will marry her. I already have the perfect ring to give her. I will invite all my fellow brothers on here to the wedding.Will it be a wedding gang bang? ;D.

Honolulu1
05-25-22, 22:04
If Maruchan backs out of marrying Yuna then I will marry her. I already have the perfect ring to give her. I will invite all my fellow brothers on here to the wedding.At S Hunter, I was thinking the same thing, Yuna will be the Main Attraction. Hono1.

Me Cook
05-25-22, 22:21
At S Hunter, I was thinking the same thing, Yuna will be the Main Attraction. Hono1.I wonder, What kind of "wedding presents" everyone is thinking about giving to Yuna?

S Hunter
05-25-22, 22:27
At S Hunter, I was thinking the same thing, Yuna will be the Main Attraction. Hono1.Great minds? No. Horny heads think alike.

S Hunter
05-25-22, 22:28
I wonder, What kind of "wedding presents" everyone is thinking about giving to Yuna?Extra large cum shots.

LargeRocket69
05-26-22, 15:46
M and M's. Save your money for the 15th.Is Miu Miu coming back?

Lknfrpssy
05-26-22, 18:14
Is Miu Miu coming back?So the rumor goes.

Secret Agent
05-26-22, 19:02
Full disclosure: I am not Yuna's shillAs much as you report on her or mention her name I find that hard to believe.

Johnny14
05-26-22, 19:23
Will it be a wedding gang bang? ;D.All she can eat Sausage Buffet complete with Latte.

Me Cook
05-26-22, 19:37
As much as you report on her or mention her name I find that hard to believe.I can understand that completely. I have been posting on this forum against that woman's wishes and she has told me several times not to cause any trouble with other mongers and working girls. So unless I hear otherwise, I guess I should quit posting on this forum since I no longer have anything useful to say for my fellow mongers.

JoeVCool
05-26-22, 22:11
Hello everyone!

Visiting your fine island soon. Looking for recommendations on AMP's in the Honolulu area, or pretty much anywhere in Oahu since I'll be renting a car.

AMP's or non-AMP's, big rack preferably, full-figured, chubby or small BBW are my favorites.

KMan88
05-26-22, 22:33
Has anyone tried Vicky?Tried Vicky. She's about 5'3", probably less than 100 lbs. Shoulder length black hair, large B to C cup breasts with sort of long nips. Face was not real pretty, but ok. Really nice spinner body though. Definitely not her in either of the pictures in the ad. Location is in Makiki above Roosevelt high school. You have to go up a bunch of stairs and they will let you in. Mama was not present, but she'll direct you through text messages and they make you pay up front. Vicky speaks pretty much no English, so saying you want to pay later is almost impossible. She'll shower with you and no massage before or after the deed. BBBJ, CFS, CG, standing Mish is pretty much what we went through. Showered me off after and I was out the door. About 40 minutes total. $200 and if you want to DATY she was asking for another $100. Overall, service wasn't the greatest but she was kinda pretty. Probably wouldn't repeat.

LastHurrah
05-27-22, 22:45
Tried Vicky. She's about 5'3", probably less than 100 lbs. Shoulder length black hair, large B to C cup breasts with sort of long nips. Face was not real pretty, but ok. Really nice spinner body though. Definitely not her in either of the pictures in the ad. Location is in Makiki above Roosevelt high school. You have to go up a bunch of stairs and they will let you in. Mama was not present, but she'll direct you through text messages and they make you pay up front. Vicky speaks pretty much no English, so saying you want to pay later is almost impossible. She'll shower with you and no massage before or after the deed. BBBJ, CFS, CG, standing Mish is pretty much what we went through. Showered me off after and I was out the door. About 40 minutes total. $200 and if you want to DATY she was asking for another $100. Overall, service wasn't the greatest but she was kinda pretty. Probably wouldn't repeat.Thanks for trying her out. Appreciate your honest assessment!!

IAmSmitten
05-27-22, 22:56
Try Jasmine. If not, try Nicole. Wide ass in doggy.

Hello everyone!

Visiting your fine island soon. Looking for recommendations on AMP's in the Honolulu area, or pretty much anywhere in Oahu since I'll be renting a car.

AMP's or non-AMP's, big rack preferably, full-figured, chubby or small BBW are my favorites.

Maruchan
05-28-22, 00:00
Hey. You guys forgot to ask Yuna. When I saw her this morning, she didn't know anything about it, so I told her. She said, "oh really? How big is that ring?

Full disclosure: I am not Yuna's shill and she told me several times that she doesn't want me to post and cause any problems with the other girls with me saying how great she is. But as you can see, I don't always listen to what Yuna tells me. Yuna was the first to tell me about this forum and so I don't have any problems with telling Yuna about what is posted here. Currently I don't have much information to add to the forum since I am only spending my time and money on Yuna. Yuna is now my gold standard for rating any other provider but I am not going out to see any new ones and of all the girls that I have seen, they are not as good as Yuna in my heavily biased opinion based on my over 40 years of numerous mongering visits.

I will be saddened when our Miss Yuna leaves but I will treasure the memories of her for many years to come.Aw, she told me all she needs was me, no ring!

Me Cook
05-28-22, 03:41
Aw, she told me all she needs was me, no ring!So it was you again making me wait for my appointment today. I wasn't too happy about having to wait, but I still got in to see her today.

Maruchan
05-28-22, 23:54
So it was you again making me wait for my appointment today. I wasn't too happy about having to wait, but I still got in to see her today.I wish it were me, hopefully soon.

HawaiiCG
06-01-22, 20:40
My Miumiu already back town since her left back to last year. Appointment made and went to see her at her place. She wear on a very sexy black lace edge dress and look so sexy. She recognized me and we loud each other. We did some French kiss before shower and then she shower and dry for me. Back to the main cousin she did a lot French kiss to me. I can feel her you tongue in the throat LOL. OMG! Absolutely she is a kiss queen for me. Down to my little brother she was take a very good care of him. A lot sucking and hand combination. Cover on and multiple positions finish with doggie. She is as pretty as before and I love her slim body and fair skin. She is my all time one of favorite. Cheers cheers!!