PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

TigerStyle420
10-27-21, 00:17
Has anyone tried Tina?Both meh.

Cindy def not the one in pic.

LegendLuvr
10-27-21, 13:55
Both meh.

Cindy def not the one in pic.Thanks. That saved me some money. No pretty young ones right now.

Lycnew
10-31-21, 13:56
Anyone know if any AMPs take couples for HE? If so, how much would it be?You can try pt aiea took a friend there for a couples massage. Had the idea of cock flashing her since we was in the area. I Seen her naked before so was ok with her. We got undressed together in the same room she stared at jr said that's a nice dick. The He was available but pass on He since I had a freebie going kind of LOL got hints of extras from the mt forgot her name nice tight body older petite lady nice gap and ass she let me rub her ass and nani.

SuperCharged01
10-31-21, 18:41
You can try pt aiea took a friend there for a couples massage. Had the idea of cock flashing her since we was in the area. I Seen her naked before so was ok with her. We got undressed together in the same room she stared at jr said that's a nice dick. The He was available but pass on He since I had a freebie going kind of LOL got hints of extras from the mt forgot her name nice tight body older petite lady nice gap and ass she let me rub her ass and nani.Nice! Appreciate the input man. Wasn't sure if it happens in AMPs but the person I plan on taking like try and she kinda picky so trynna do my own recon but figure I try ask here in case get good stuff going on. Not going to lie, I am new to the scene too so trynna tread carefully.

BigthDikth
11-07-21, 15:07
Cute girls but they changed their rates LOL.

If you want to spend $200 for a 1/2 hour or 300 for an hour this is the place to go.

I was very polite in saying no thank you and walked out.

As I'm leaving I say that I'll write about it. As I'm driving away I get a phone call from the mamason and she starts screaming at me on the phone.

Again, I politely said too much and she started screaming at me again. Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!

Lovely woman.

BigthDikth
11-07-21, 15:12
Is anyone know a place where girls are young and beautiful and aren't $300 an hour? PM me if you want.

Me Cook
11-07-21, 16:03
Is anyone know a place where girls are young and beautiful and aren't $300 an hour? PM me if you want.Does anyone know a place where I can get gasoline for under $1 a gallon?

Most of the Chinese places have been doing $200 for a half hour for quite some time now. Ivy's Empire when they were open were $200 for just under an hour. Don't know of any places now that provide that kind of service with young girls.

I am still boycotting Sunflower since their service is most times poorly done although they do have young girls. The Korean places are around $200 for about forty-five minutes but they don't have the young ones and sometimes they give extra time if they like you.

Many guys don't ask how long the session is when they book the appointment and are surprised when they call time "early".

Lealea1
11-07-21, 16:57
Does anyone know a place where I can get gasoline for under $1 a gallon?

Most of the Chinese places have been doing $200 for a half hour for quite some time now. Ivy's Empire when they were open were $200 for just under an hour. Don't know of any places now that provide that kind of service with young girls.

I am still boycotting Sunflower since their service is most times poorly done although they do have young girls. The Korean places are around $200 for about forty-five minutes but they don't have the young ones and sometimes they give extra time if they like you.

Many guys don't ask how long the session is when they book the appointment and are surprised when they call time "early".This is when the price is the same but the service / portion is reduced. Its hitting all products including sex work.

Prudential808
11-07-21, 18:27
This is when the price is the same but the service / portion is reduced. Its hitting all products including sex work.Same situation to AMPs too.

When they can get same or more money from easier customers, they have no need to keep energy and time consuming customers.

That is why angel (with many young clients) and some tourist spots near waikiki give shit face to local grandpas.

Ajarn
11-07-21, 19:23

If you want to spend $200 for a 1/2 hour or 300 for an hour this is the place to go.

As I'm leaving I say that I'll write about it. As I'm driving away I get a phone call from the mamason and she starts screaming at me on the phone.

Again, I politely said too much and she started screaming at me again. Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!

Lovely woman.When we got into the room, Nana turned to me and said "Time?" Caught me off guard. Never been asked that before. Wasn't sure what she meant so asked. She said 30 minutes or one hour? Does that mean the service menu is the same and the only difference is the duration?

BTW, tn the Osaka ryoteis, everything is by time: 15,20, 30 minutes?

BigthDikth
11-07-21, 20:55
If people say no to the 300 an hour then it would take a day for the price to drop to 200.

For me, 300 is half the round trip ticket to Manila.

RoyBoy808
11-07-21, 22:23

Lovely woman.Was there a house fee? If there was one lucky you didn't pay that, cause sounds like you wouldn't have gotten it back.

BigthDikth
11-07-21, 22:34
Was there a house fee? If there was one lucky you didn't pay that, cause sounds like you wouldn't have gotten it back.No house fee. But if I couldn't get the money back I simply would have dialed 911 on speaker phone and said, "I came for a massage and and they are offering me sex. I didn't realize this was a cat house. Please send the police."

I think before I finished the phone call I'd get the money back LOL.

Me Cook
11-07-21, 22:56
If people say no to the 300 an hour then it would take a day for the price to drop to 200.

For me, 300 is half the round trip ticket to Manila.

Okay. I am officially boycotting them. They are all yours. Have fun with your threesome.I guess you can join me in boycotting them. I wouldn't mind paying $300 for great service but that is not my experience with the Sunflower girls.

I started officially boycotting them in June but they don't miss me and I surely don't miss their poor service. Some guys have said they got good service from some of the girls but I don't want to deal with the lame ones anymore.

I now only go where I know the girls are still looking good in their 30's, 40's, and 50's and they deliver service at the high end of the scale.

Lknfrpssy
11-07-21, 23:42
I guess you can join me in boycotting them. I wouldn't mind paying $300 for great service but that is not my experience with the Sunflower girls.

I started officially boycotting them in June but they don't miss me and I surely don't miss their poor service. Some guys have said they got good service from some of the girls but I don't want to deal with the lame ones anymore.

I now only go where I know the girls are still looking good in their 30's, 40's, and 50's and they deliver service at the high end of the scale.You have to try Momo. Great service even at $$. I can afford $$$ every day. The thrill with her is so great for me that I'll be going twice a day soon.

Bench Warmer
11-08-21, 02:28
I've been paying $200 since mid 90's. If you escalate $200 from 1996 to today's dollars, it would be $349.66 according to a quick Google search. I'm surprised that rate has remained all these years. It goes to show how strong our purchasing power is. To be honest, once the norm goes over $200, it'll go up to $300 as the next threshold and will probably stay there until at least I retire from this hobby. I don't go as often as I used to and I'm in a bet financial situation now so it won't stop me from continuing. Just wish the quality was better. The 90's into early 2000's were the best times in terms of quality. Now service is just shit and the ladies are fucken ugly. Want my Koreans back. It's especially depressing when I can't travel to Osaka for the action or there.

MegaRat
11-08-21, 07:24
I've been paying $200 since mid 90's. If you escalate $200 from 1996 to today's dollars, it would be $349.66 according to a quick Google search. I'm surprised that rate has remained all these years. It goes to show how strong our purchasing power is. To be honest, once the norm goes over $200, it'll go up to $300 as the next threshold and will probably stay there until at least I retire from this hobby. I don't go as often as I used to and I'm in a bet financial situation now so it won't stop me from continuing. Just wish the quality was better. The 90's into early 2000's were the best times in terms of quality. Now service is just shit and the ladies are fucken ugly. Want my Koreans back. It's especially depressing when I can't travel to Osaka for the action or there.It is our duty as mongers to keep the rate at $200 no matter what! Only tip extra after that if service was good, extra tip is not the standard!

BigthDikth
11-08-21, 08:48
Before covid and the police raids there were lots of women with nice bodies and nice attitudes for 200. I'm sure there still are lots out there but not as many and people aren't sharing on this board.

Most of us don't want to waste our time seeing beautiful pictures, knocking on the door and seeing an overweight Chinese woman.

But the nice girls for 200 are still out there.

Prudential808
11-08-21, 10:34
Before covid and the police raids there were lots of women with nice bodies and nice attitudes for 200. I'm sure there still are lots out there but not as many and people aren't sharing on this board.

Most of us don't want to waste our time seeing beautiful pictures, knocking on the door and seeing an overweight Chinese woman.

But the nice girls for 200 are still out there.Now the best way is he by himself tour and find his own diamond in mud. That can be diamond to him but may be sharp stone giving scar to others.

Though not as glamorous as Honolulu's hay day a few years back then, still relatively young and hot body with good service here.

But my favs get most of session from personal contact or when AMPs don't recognize him or put him in difficult ones, they will hesitate accepting new ones.

ReyDelacarne
11-08-21, 15:07
I've been paying $200 since mid 90's. If you escalate $200 from 1996 to today's dollars, it would be $349.66 according to a quick Google search. I'm surprised that rate has remained all these years. It goes to show how strong our purchasing power is. To be honest, once the norm goes over $200, it'll go up to $300 as the next threshold and will probably stay there until at least I retire from this hobby. I don't go as often as I used to and I'm in a bet financial situation now so it won't stop me from continuing. Just wish the quality was better. The 90's into early 2000's were the best times in terms of quality. Now service is just shit and the ladies are fucken ugly. Want my Koreans back. It's especially depressing when I can't travel to Osaka for the action or there.You're right about the fkn ugly ladies. It's worst when the reviews build them up and you see the lady in person and she's fugly.

Museki
11-08-21, 15:13
I've been paying $200 since mid 90's. If you escalate $200 from 1996 to today's dollars, it would be $349.66 according to a quick Google search. I'm surprised that rate has remained all these years. It goes to show how strong our purchasing power is. To be honest, once the norm goes over $200, it'll go up to $300 as the next threshold and will probably stay there until at least I retire from this hobby. I don't go as often as I used to and I'm in a bet financial situation now so it won't stop me from continuing. Just wish the quality was better. The 90's into early 2000's were the best times in terms of quality. Now service is just shit and the ladies are fucken ugly. Want my Koreans back. It's especially depressing when I can't travel to Osaka for the action or there.I don't go as much as I used to since what I read here now the service and looks are not worth much more than $200. Thanks everyone for that, saved a lot of money. BUT I would gladly pay a higher amount to get my ATFs to come back.

LVB808
11-08-21, 15:33
I've been paying $200 since mid 90's. If you escalate $200 from 1996 to today's dollars, it would be $349.66 according to a quick Google search. I'm surprised that rate has remained all these years. It goes to show how strong our purchasing power is. To be honest, once the norm goes over $200, it'll go up to $300 as the next threshold and will probably stay there until at least I retire from this hobby. I don't go as often as I used to and I'm in a bet financial situation now so it won't stop me from continuing. Just wish the quality was better. The 90's into early 2000's were the best times in terms of quality. Now service is just shit and the ladies are fucken ugly. Want my Koreans back. It's especially depressing when I can't travel to Osaka for the action or there.I've only been in Hawaii for a handful of years after relocating here from L. A. , and I've been mongering worldwide since approximately 1996, with my first brothel experiences occurring during military service in the European theater. My first time was actually in Amsterdam. Anyway, I'm just curious if you were overpaying the 200 back then or if the Hawaii standard of 2 bills has always been just that? It seems a bit inflated for the mid 90's but maybe I'm just misremembering. Thanks.

BigthDikth
11-08-21, 15:56
Most of the guys that visit these women here in Hawaii visit this site. That's why it's so critical for them when they get bad reviews. Really, it wouldn't take long of not visiting $300 an hour places for them to drop their prices to 200.

There are women that are beautiful nice bodies that charge 200 an hour, you just have to find them.

Instead of paying 300 an hour for full service I'll pay 120 for an hour long hand job. There are many women easy to find that will do that

Me Cook
11-08-21, 17:00
I don't go as much as I used to since what I read here now the service and looks are not worth much more than $200. Thanks everyone for that, saved a lot of money. BUT I would gladly pay a higher amount to get my ATFs to come back.Now I don't go looking for something new like I used to. Now I just stay with the ones that I know that deliver top quality service and I just forget about the rest of them. If Empire was still open I would be happy to give those girls $300. Sunflower is not at that level so no need for me to go back there.

Most Korean bar girls can deliver good service outside of the bedroom but many of them perform very poorly in bed. So for me, the Korean AMP women are now the best. I tip my favorites above what they are expecting to show my deep appreciation for their time with me. If ever Ivy reopens her shop then things would be awesome.

Ajarn
11-08-21, 17:22
It is our duty as mongers to keep the rate at $200 no matter what! Only tip extra after that if service was good, extra tip is not the standard!Daisansei!

Ajarn
11-08-21, 18:04
Most of the guys that visit these women here in Hawaii visit this site. That's why it's so critical for them when they get bad reviews. Really, it wouldn't take long of not visiting $300 an hour places for them to drop their prices to 200.

There are women that are beautiful nice bodies that charge 200 an hour, you just have to find them.

Instead of paying 300 an hour for full service I'll pay 120 for an hour long hand job. There are many women easy to find that will do thatEven $200 is often too generous. Many if not most of the Chinese condo obasans are open to negotiation. I don't think they get that much business so if they have a live customer in their room they'll do anything to prevent him from leaving. I'm really amazed that punters are reporting that they pay the full price.

Once I found myself at the notorious unit on the second floor of CC near the stairwell. Instead of rejecting the girl to her face, I offered 150. Then she could refuse me. But instead she called her handler, discussed my offer, and handed the phone to me, telling me to repeat my offer to the handler, who agreed. Think the handler wanted to confirm that there was a real customer making the offer, instead of the girl cheating the bosses and pocketing the extra 50.

It's been reported that even Misa will agree to deep discounts.

Once I hit several units at CC, declining all of them. The word must have gotten around. At the next place, the girl immediately offered 160, but no massage. I was so surprised that I forgot to barter her down to 150.

There's even a highly rated provider in the Punahou area who cost me under the market price.

As for clothed HJs, 60 is pure robbery. There isn't any difference massaging Jr than anywhere else. It doesn't even require deep pressure. In the Philippines it was included at the end for free.

Smokin Gun
11-08-21, 18:07
Now I don't go looking for something new like I used to. Now I just stay with the ones that I know that deliver top quality service and I just forget about the rest of them. If Empire was still open I would be happy to give those girls $300. Sunflower is not at that level so no need for me to go back there.

Most Korean bar girls can deliver good service outside of the bedroom but many of them perform very poorly in bed. So for me, the Korean AMP women are now the best. I tip my favorites above what they are expecting to show my deep appreciation for their time with me. If ever Ivy reopens her shop then things would be awesome.Yuri and Sunflower at 300 are nowhere as good as what Ivy and Empire was at 200. I also don't plan on going back to Sunflower since I refuse to be ripped off.

KidFarian
11-08-21, 18:17
Now I don't go looking for something new like I used to. Now I just stay with the ones that I know that deliver top quality service and I just forget about the rest of them. If Empire was still open I would be happy to give those girls $300. Sunflower is not at that level so no need for me to go back there.

Most Korean bar girls can deliver good service outside of the bedroom but many of them perform very poorly in bed. So for me, the Korean AMP women are now the best. I tip my favorites above what they are expecting to show my deep appreciation for their time with me. If ever Ivy reopens her shop then things would be awesome.What providers would you recommend that are Korean Indie, AMP, or specialized in HE?

Enona1
11-08-21, 19:05

Most Korean bar girls can deliver good service outside of the bedroom but many of them perform very poorly in bed. So for me, the Korean AMP women are now the best. I tip my favorites above what they are expecting to show my deep appreciation for their time with me. If ever Ivy reopens her shop then things would be awesome.100% agree. I go to my favorites so over time we develop a relationship. They know my wants and needs, I know what they like and try to deliver. When Paula comes I pay a bit extra since she doesn't live here. Wouldn't mind some of the ladies at Happiness but parking is a hassle and there's a lot of foot traffic there so I stay away.

Me Cook
11-08-21, 23:12
What providers would you recommend that are Korean Indie, AMP, or specialized in HE?I won't give you my recommendations on providers since my taste in women is probably not the same as yours. But the only 3 AMPs that I would recommend that has consistently given me reliable service without women working in their 60's are.

Tonbo.

Osaka.

Happiness.

I don't recommend Angels only because management has lied several times to me there.

I wish that I would have a lot more places on my list but it isn't like it was years ago when I had way too many places to choose from.

HarryNuts9999
11-09-21, 00:18
I don't go as much as I used to since what I read here now the service and looks are not worth much more than $200. Thanks everyone for that, saved a lot of money. BUT I would gladly pay a higher amount to get my ATFs to come back.

I've only been in Hawaii for a handful of years after relocating here from L. A. , and I've been mongering worldwide since approximately 1996, with my first brothel experiences occurring during military service in the European theater. My first time was actually in Amsterdam. Anyway, I'm just curious if you were overpaying the 200 back then or if the Hawaii standard of 2 bills has always been just that? It seems a bit inflated for the mid 90's but maybe I'm just misremembering. Thanks.Technically it's nows $210 since the house charges $60 rather than $50, girls cut is the same. Most still get away with $200 with no problem. The girls take home really good money so let's not advocate for their pay raise.

PussyLava
11-09-21, 02:05
Expect 40's and 50's though.

I won't give you my recommendations on providers since my taste in women is probably not the same as yours. But the only 3 AMPs that I would recommend that has consistently given me reliable service without women working in their 60's are.

Tonbo.

Osaka.

Happiness.

I don't recommend Angels only because management has lied several times to me there.

I wish that I would have a lot more places on my list but it isn't like it was years ago when I had way too many places to choose from.

The Quiz
11-09-21, 05:39
Only one of those AMP's will be left in 2022.

I won't give you my recommendations on providers since my taste in women is probably not the same as yours. But the only 3 AMPs that I would recommend that has consistently given me reliable service without women working in their 60's are.

Tonbo.

Osaka.

Happiness.

KidFarian
11-09-21, 19:08
Expect 40's and 50's though.Thanks for the age expectations, I appreciate the younger ones 20-30 ish range.

KidFarian
11-09-21, 19:10

Tonbo.

Osaka.

Happiness.

I wish that I would have a lot more places on my list but it isn't like it was years ago when I had way too many places to choose from.Thanks. I'll take your provider recommendations. I understand that YMMV. My preference is indies and therapist but I'll probably try a AMP before leaving the island.

Me Cook
11-09-21, 23:19
Thanks. I'll take your provider recommendations. I understand that YMMV. My preference is indies and therapist but I'll probably try a AMP before leaving the island.All of the younger Korean indies and the younger Korean therapists have disappeared from Honolulu and I don't want to see any of the ones over 60's so that just leaves me with just the three AMPs that I mentioned before and the Korean bar girls.

I won't recommend anyone to go try any of the bar girls unless you are very experienced in the Korean bar scene. They can clean out your wallet and give you nothing in return unless you know what you are doing.

So I feel a safe recommendation is for you to go try any of the Korean providers that work at Tonbo, Osaka, or Happiness as they will give you good service and most are still beauties. If you let them know what you like, they will try very hard to please you. You can even try Angels and get younger women there if you don't mind putting up with the management that runs that place.

DrtHackery808
11-10-21, 00:45
Technically it's nows $210 since the house charges $60 rather than $50, girls cut is the same. Most still get away with $200 with no problem. The girls take home really good money so let's not advocate for their pay raise.The current rate will not last. It will go up and I have no problem.

TrialnError
11-10-21, 05:42
Thanks. I'll take your provider recommendations. I understand that YMMV. My preference is indies and therapist but I'll probably try a AMP before leaving the island.You missed out on Lemon (best BBBJCIM) at Osaka and Yuna (best FS) at Happiness, they are both on vacation. Right now, best BBBJCIM might be Victoria at Osaka and best FS (for MSOG) might be Suji at Happiness or even Happy herself if you can get an appointment with her.

Waerqw
11-11-21, 22:48
Is kakaako an AMP desert with Sanho and Tokyo spa closed?

Ripcurl09
11-13-21, 14:10
I haven't mongered in a couple of years. Need a fix. Anywhere currently with some hot young spinners. Even better if BBBJ and / or CIM. But I'll take a young spinner without CIM over an older one who does.

Thanks!

Tendo
11-13-21, 14:44
It's been forever since I be been on this site. Been checking sites and trying to find out if anyone has hit sf spa? I know the pics are probably fake. Any info is appreciated.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/corner-of-date-st-and-palani-ave-open-9am-12am/12932224.html

Tendo
11-13-21, 15:43
Thanks for the info gents. Is happiness still near palama? Or did it move. Heard it closed a few times? That used to be my favorite place. Service was always good. Sick of hit an miss places with either or both crappy mamas and servers who don't want to fuck more than 5 minutes. Stay safe out there.

HawaiiBoy09
11-13-21, 16:30
Thanks for the info gents. Is happiness still near palama? Or did it move. Heard it closed a few times? That used to be my favorite place. Service was always good. Sick of hit an miss places with either or both crappy mamas and servers who don't want to fuck more than 5 minutes. Stay safe out there.Same place, same great service. YMMV.

TrialnError
11-13-21, 17:05
Thanks for the info gents. Is happiness still near palama? Or did it move. Heard it closed a few times? That used to be my favorite place. Service was always good. Sick of hit an miss places with either or both crappy mamas and servers who don't want to fuck more than 5 minutes. Stay safe out there.Happiness is open again, same location.

It's been forever since I be been on this site. Been checking sites and trying to find out if anyone has hit sf spa? I know the pics are probably fake. Any info is appreciated.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/corner-of-date-st-and-palani-ave-open-9am-12am/12932224.htmlRead the Sunflower thread for better info and details. Right now Momo and Rena have good reviews. Rena is a real J-girl from Japan if that's what you like.

I haven't mongered in a couple of years. Need a fix. Anywhere currently with some hot young spinners. Even better if BBBJ and / or CIM. But I'll take a young spinner without CIM over an older one who does.

Thanks!Right now only 2 places will fulfill what you are looking for, Sunflower and Pali. Tendo just put a link to the BP ad for Sunflower in his post. Maybe someone can post the link to the Pali ad for you. Hunnewell is another place that brings in young girls but they are on hiatus atm.

Jujubean504
11-13-21, 22:13
So I tried to book with Jenni at downtown but it seems she is no longer providing there. She is back at Dynasty helping her friend work there. So no more FS. Now I have to find a new ATF LOL.

Tendo
11-14-21, 16:05
Much mahalo for the replies. I would be remiss if I didn't add to the forum. Jumping on the info shared about Pali. I thought Pali would be my new happiness or empire, but it doesn't look like it any more. I would stay away from that place. The girls recently are hit or miss. The pics are not even close recently. And what the heck is with the photo of the guns? The mama is not friendly at all. She has an attitude and looks down on her customers and doesn't care about long time customers. She leaves people out to wait even though you've been there before and they closed their parking. I would avoid this place till they move again. Because she left customers milling outside the locals are asking questions as why there are so many people hanging around there. Luckily the questions I got were if there was an illegal bnb nearby. But who knows they may actually have an idea of what's going on. If I was paranoid I would think that they are taking numbers or photos of the cars that park illegally as there is sign there that says only parking allowed is with permit there. The mama doesn't seem to care, and to me, its more risk than I am willing to go through to spend my hard earned money. Thanks for the info guys again. I don't think anyone want to come out only to find your car has been towed. I'll be heading to happiness instead. Stay safe mongers.

Van Deventer
11-14-21, 16:07
Saw this video on YouTube. Shows how the older providers transform into the Asian Baby Girls that we lust after:

https://youtu.be/WACL66RI-tU

Lknfrpssy
11-14-21, 19:43
She better treat her customers right or she'll have to sell her nice BMW.

Much mahalo for the replies. I would be remiss if I didn't add to the forum. Jumping on the info shared about Pali. I thought Pali would be my new happiness or empire, but it doesn't look like it any more. I would stay away from that place. The girls recently are hit or miss. The pics are not even close recently. And what the heck is with the photo of the guns? The mama is not friendly at all. She has an attitude and looks down on her customers and doesn't care about long time customers. She leaves people out to wait even though you've been there before and they closed their parking. I would avoid this place till they move again. Because she left customers milling outside the locals are asking questions as why there are so many people hanging around there. Luckily the questions I got were if there was an illegal bnb nearby. But who knows they may actually have an idea of what's going on. If I was paranoid I would think that they are taking numbers or photos of the cars that park illegally as there is sign there that says only parking allowed is with permit there. The mama doesn't seem to care, and to me, its more risk than I am willing to go through to spend my hard earned money. Thanks for the info guys again. I don't think anyone want to come out only to find your car has been towed. I'll be heading to happiness instead. Stay safe mongers.

Miketastic69
11-15-21, 15:15
Saw this video on YouTube. Shows how the older providers transform into the Asian Baby Girls that we lust after:

https://youtu.be/WACL66RI-tUThat's how they get you. Mom is smoking after the transform.

TrialnError
11-16-21, 03:14
Opposite effect, more power to them but has anyone been with a girl and she looks super opposite of when they have their makeup on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLZ7RtgIH8o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKWEut3WKAg

Van Deventer
11-16-21, 05:38
Opposite effect, more power to them but has anyone been with a girl and she looks super opposite of when they have their makeup on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKWEut3WKAgWhat kind of sorcery is this?

MegaRat
11-16-21, 07:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKWEut3WKAgNotice how all those end makeup results resemble the girls in the Bedpage ads.

Kinda makes you wonder what it is you're really banging when she shows up in your room.

Me Cook
11-16-21, 21:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKWEut3WKAgI guess you haven't been to bed with a Korean bar girl. These videos remind me of the differences when I see a bar girl working in the bar and then in the morning after spending the night with me. They really know how to apply the magical makeup.

GofasBits
11-16-21, 21:54
Notice how all those end makeup results resemble the girls in the Bedpage ads.

Kinda makes you wonder what it is you're really banging when she shows up in your room.Most of those amazing make up transformations are being done by Chinese girls. That's why you see some kind of resemblance.

LocaLoppa
11-17-21, 12:33
Classic example of manipulation of the masses. Many of these "transformations" are look alike. If you believe these, you are likely made a boat out of flex seal and water bottles, and are in love with the 21 year old Chinese girls at. Sunflower, LOL. Some truth, lots of fantasy.

What kind of sorcery is this?

Lknfrpssy
11-19-21, 22:09
Anyone try Sunny? Her pics look good.

Lknfrpssy
11-19-21, 22:13
The other girl on their site is a fat Latina.

Big Gulp
11-20-21, 02:44
The other girl on their site is a fat Latina.Were you going to try the Latina?

Lknfrpssy
11-20-21, 03:07
Were you going to try the Latina?No, probably Sunny, if she's still when my sweetheart leaves.

Livealoha
11-20-21, 05:32
Just talked to new spa owner, Hikari Salon Spa, just opening, located in Century Center, 175X Kalakaua Avenue #203. Can.

We start a new thread?

Museki
11-20-21, 13:12
Just talked to new spa owner, Hikari Salon Spa, just opening, located in Century Center, 175X Kalakaua Avenue #203. Can.

We start a new thread?Why start a new thread when there isn't even one review yet.

Livealoha
11-20-21, 22:40
Why start a new thread when there isn't even one review yet.Reason is that she asked. Few people mentioned they do not see Hikari Salon Spa as a topic, and she was wondering about the procedure and told her I would ask. Being a "Senior Member, if you know the procedure, that would have been helpful, rather than question the intent. If it requires a number of posts in the general thread "Massage Parlor Reports" to start the process to start one for HIkari, that would have been helpful.

GofasBits
11-21-21, 06:42
Reason is that she asked. Few people mentioned they do not see Hikari Salon Spa as a topic, and she was wondering about the procedure and told her I would ask. Being a "Senior Member, if you know the procedure, that would have been helpful, rather than question the intent. If it requires a number of posts in the general thread "Massage Parlor Reports" to start the process to start one for HIkari, that would have been helpful.You already bumped the Hanabi thread. Just keep posting there. For the ones that don't know Hikari is Hanabi's AKA Piaget AKA Dior's new place. No need for a new thread. IMHO there's already so many relevant threads to the current mongering scene.

JuanPunani
11-21-21, 08:45
Reason is that she asked. Few people mentioned they do not see Hikari Salon Spa as a topic, and she was wondering about the procedure and told her I would ask. Being a "Senior Member, if you know the procedure, that would have been helpful, rather than question the intent. If it requires a number of posts in the general thread "Massage Parlor Reports" to start the process to start one for HIkari, that would have been helpful.As soon as you are Senior Member just create is, no need to ask because you will get a varied response. My opinion is why ask why someone else wants a thread. Its a good idea if you ask me. They don't have to read your post or the thread you create.

Lknfrpssy
11-22-21, 00:45
Any reports on Sunny at Kanani or the girl at B Ham?

Livealoha
11-22-21, 05:01
Appreciate the comments. She asked on how it works, I didn't know but would ask. It wasn't for my comments\post, but for other people who may want to post comments and they couldn't find Hikari Salon Spa. But thanks again. And I'll pass the info to her.

TigerStyle420
11-24-21, 19:00
Any reports on Sunny at Kanani or the girl at B Ham?Sunny let down as far as looks. New location is a maze to get too. Have not been to Bham.

Lknfrpssy
11-24-21, 22:42
Sunny let down as far as looks. New location is a maze to get too. Have not been to Bham.Thanks for the review. $$ better spent on Momo at SF.

Stinkfinga
11-25-21, 16:49
Chow curious about booking double session. Does Chow have to pay double hf or just $$ for the double session?

Me Cook
11-25-21, 17:27
Chow curious about booking double session. Does Chow have to pay double hf or just $$ for the double session?Generally you have to pay a house fee and a tip for each girl in a double session. The girls generally want a bigger tip too. Downside is is after all that you generally get only one pop and not one pop for each girl.

Maybe you can negotiate a better deal than me.

Stinkfinga
11-25-21, 18:02
Generally you have to pay a house fee and a tip for each girl in a double session. The girls generally want a bigger tip too. Downside is is after all that you generally get only one pop and not one pop for each girl.

Maybe you can negotiate a better deal than me.Sorry, but Chow meant same girl but 2 hr instead of 1 hr.

Me Cook
11-25-21, 19:13
Sorry, but Chow meant same girl but 2 hr instead of 1 hr.I misunderstood you. Sorry.

For a 2 hour session, then you would just pay twice what you would pay for a one hour session. You will need to be careful about the time. What you may think is a one hour session might actually be a 45 minute session. So you might end up with a 90 minute session instead of two hours.

So what I do is to book two appointments instead of a double session. So you can ask for an appointment at 8 pm and another one at 9 pm with the same girl. That way you might get a little break if the place is doing less than one hour sessions.

Stinkfinga
11-25-21, 19:32
I misunderstood you. Sorry.

For a 2 hour session, then you would just pay twice what you would pay for a one hour session. You will need to be careful about the time. What you may think is a one hour session might actually be a 45 minute session. So you might end up with a 90 minute session instead of two hours.

So what I do is to book two appointments instead of a double session. So you can ask for an appointment at 8 pm and another one at 9 pm with the same girl. That way you might get a little break if the place is doing less than one hour sessions.Chow think that 45 minutes. Is the norm now. So you saying after 1st session, tell girl you like do another session? But Chow real concern is hf. Chow no like pay $120. Or is double session hf $120 since 2 session instead of 1?

Me Cook
11-25-21, 19:51
Chow think that 45 minutes. Is the norm now. So you saying after 1st session, tell girl you like do another session? But Chow real concern is hf. Chow no like pay $120. Or is double session hf $120 since 2 session instead of 1?You will pay $120 for house fee. What I was saying was to setup two appointments in the beginning. If you wait until the end she might have another appointment already booked with somebody else. Sometimes they can fit you in for one hour session but not two because she is doesn't have two hours free for you to have.

Stinkfinga
11-25-21, 20:45
You will pay $120 for house fee. What I was saying was to setup two appointments in the beginning. If you wait until the end she might have another appointment already booked with somebody else. Sometimes they can fit you in for one hour session but not two because she is doesn't have two hours free for you to have.So going end up paying $520 total? Thanks for helping.

GiAnt34
11-25-21, 21:46
Chow curious about booking double session. Does Chow have to pay double hf or just $$ for the double session?For every hour (or 45 minutes, if that is the house's session length of time), the house requires $60 (or $70, if that is their house fee). You can always try to negotiate a reduced fee.

Stinkfinga
11-25-21, 22:01
Chow grateful for all brothers help. Thank you all and Happy Thanksgiving! Chow celebrate Saturday by stuff honeys turkey!

LocaLoppa
11-25-21, 22:42
Chow every hour pay every time. House fee guarantee have to pay the house. Girl tip is negotiable, but only four times in fucking hundreds of girls did they ever give me a. Discount. Rare as a real 20 year old, or a real Japanese pro.

$400 + for two hours, usually little bit more. Go fuck and report-have fun.

Chow think that 45 minutes. Is the norm now. So you saying after 1st session, tell girl you like do another session? But Chow real concern is hf. Chow no like pay $120. Or is double session hf $120 since 2 session instead of 1?

Me Cook
11-26-21, 01:16
So going end up paying $520 total? Thanks for helping.You should pay twice the amount of what you pay for a regular session since you are there twice as long.

WhisperingEye
11-27-21, 20:31
Anyone know if this is one girl shop or just lame? Salt lake ad.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/salt-lake-new-new-new-sweet-girl-808-460-2532-young-baby/12873766.html

Sent a text. They asked me what time. I gave them a time and no response after that.

BlueLantern
11-28-21, 22:53
Hey, I just wanted to extend a thanks to all the locals here. This forum was a wealth of info as I was prepping for my Honolulu vacation. In that spirit of appreciation, here's my own info from my recent trip:

I decided to hit up Angel due to its large amount of reviews and posts. I ended up meeting Sky there. Late 20's / Early 30's-ish, tall around 5'7", and lots of curves. We immediately started chatting, and before I knew it we had developed a great rapport. She had me laughing and smiling the entire time and provided great service. At the end she mentioned she's an indy working there so I managed to trade contact info.

Back at my hotel, I did some research and Sky is a well reviewed provider who tours on the mainland. Tons of glowing reviews. I couldn't find any active ads, so she might be there UTR.

Either way, I ended up seeing her 2 more times before my week long vacation came to an end. She was definitely the highlight of my trip.

Hobrah
11-28-21, 23:25
Has anyone tried this provider?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1287-south-king-st/12931986.html

Redneck 1
11-29-21, 03:08
Hey, I just wanted to extend a thanks to all the locals here. This forum was a wealth of info as I was prepping for my Honolulu vacation. In that spirit of appreciation, here's my own info from my recent trip:

I decided to hit up Angel due to its large amount of reviews and posts. I ended up meeting Sky there. Late 20's / Early 30's-ish, tall around 5'7", and lots of curves. We immediately started chatting, and before I knew it we had developed a great rapport. She had me laughing and smiling the entire time and provided great service. At the end she mentioned she's an indy working there so I managed to trade contact info.

Back at my hotel, I did some research and Sky is a well reviewed provider who tours on the mainland. Tons of glowing reviews. I couldn't find any active ads, so she might be there UTR.

Either way, I ended up seeing her 2 more times before my week long vacation came to an end. She was definitely the highlight of my trip.Nice first report, but what specific sexual services did she provide, and what was the total cost?

BlueLantern
11-29-21, 21:53
Nice first report, but what specific sexual services did she provide, and what was the total cost?Thanks! Not sure how active I'll be since USA forums aren't that active in my home area. Services were typical K-girl standards. Cost was what seems to be Angel's usual $$/ hour-ish.

LegendLuvr
11-30-21, 16:05
Has anyone tried Mira?

Lknfrpssy
12-01-21, 23:25
They're calling themselves Liliha now. Zuzu looks hot in the pics. Anyone try?

Lknfrpssy
12-03-21, 01:23
Anyone know if Sarah at the downtown 202 number is pretty and gives good service?

Hobrah
12-03-21, 16:53
Anyone know if Sarah at the downtown 202 number is pretty and gives good service?I think that's miaa ad! Heard some good reviews from others but haven't tried her out yet.

Xyz808
12-03-21, 16:57
I think that's miaa ad! Heard some good reviews from others but haven't tried her out yet.Agreed. Think it's Miaa with multiple ads. Anyone see her recently and can confirm if it's still her. Last time I seen her was over a year ago when she was across of Don Quijote. Ad always have multiple girls but it was only her at the time.

Soggy138
12-03-21, 18:35
Agreed. Think it's Miaa with multiple ads. Anyone see her recently and can confirm if it's still her. Last time I seen her was over a year ago when she was across of Don Quijote. Ad always have multiple girls but it was only her at the time.I expect her number has been appropriated, or managed. I called a couple of days before Halloween, and was told she wasn't available. When I arrived at the given unit, it was the Nagoya Massage in CS.

Lknfrpssy
12-03-21, 19:42
I expect her number has been appropriated, or managed. I called a couple of days before Halloween, and was told she wasn't available. When I arrived at the given unit, it was the Nagoya Massage in CS.Former Vanilla? They texted me pics of two cuties this morning. I asked their names. The response: Hanna and Kylie. I guess they didn't know that I was a regular.

FCH300
12-03-21, 19:55
Anyone know if Sarah at the downtown 202 number is pretty and gives good service?The ad you reference is actually for Miaa. I'm not a good source for information about Miaa because she has me under a spell. I find her to be one of the best providers available in Hawaii. I think she's cute, fun, playful, adventurous, sexy as hell and energetic. I've probably seen her 20 or more times in the last 3 years (with a break for Covid shutdown). She's well reviewed here and you can find plenty of information on her. Like anyone else who has been around for a while, she has a couple of haters that give her all kinds of bad reviews but she routinely gives one of the best BBBJCIMWS's out there, will rim you if you ask, will take you to Greece if you aren't too big and can pay extra for the trip. She's under 30 and often acts like she's 22 but I'd actually guess 35 or so. Big boobs. Lots o' fun!!

Go for it!!

Lknfrpssy
12-03-21, 20:31
The ad you reference is actually for Miaa. I'm not a good source for information about Miaa because she has me under a spell. I find her to be one of the best providers available in Hawaii. I think she's cute, fun, playful, adventurous, sexy as hell and energetic. I've probably seen her 20 or more times in the last 3 years (with a break for Covid shutdown). She's well reviewed here and you can find plenty of information on her. Like anyone else who has been around for a while, she has a couple of haters that give her all kinds of bad reviews but she routinely gives one of the best BBBJCIMWS's out there, will rim you if you ask, will take you to Greece if you aren't too big and can pay extra for the trip. She's under 30 and often acts like she's 22 but I'd actually guess 35 or so. Big boobs. Lots o' fun!!

Go for it!!I was going to try her once, then a bud said that she's not as pretty as Kayla. Another, Mia scheduled me then cancelled me an hour before.

LargeRocket69
12-04-21, 05:22
I was going to try her once, then a bud said that she's not as pretty as Kayla. Another, Mia scheduled me then cancelled me an hour before.Heard so much about Kayla before, is she still out there providing?

HawaiiCG
12-05-21, 22:13
They're calling themselves Liliha now. Zuzu looks hot in the pics. Anyone try?Fake pic.

Try search on: https://yandex.com/images/touch/?redircnt=1638756764.1.

GofasBits
12-07-21, 06:49
Fake pic.

Try search on: https://yandex.com/images/touch/?redircnt=1638756764.1.Link don't work. Looks like you need a membership to use that site.

BuscandoPutas
12-09-21, 02:05
Any info on Mira? Hot or not?

Lknfrpssy
12-11-21, 21:09
Pics of Anna at Sun Spa and Lulu at HwnClub look hot. They are allegedly real pics. I've been bunked enough that "real pics" are not pics of the girls actually working.

GofasBits
12-12-21, 00:24
Any info on Mira? Hot or not?Not real pic. If it is then she's made up so heavily that her normal everyday look is nothing like the pics. GL!

LegendLuvr
12-12-21, 21:51
Be careful. If Lulu's booked they'll still take your appointment but switch you off with Zuzu when you get there.

MaximusKahn
12-14-21, 19:05
Visiting your awesome island and tried out an easy to find spa in Waikiki.

Went to China Thai, and got a great massage, I mean was it so good I opted for the additional 30 minutes after she was close to ending my 60 minute time. Great pressure, hot stones and all legit.

No happy ending thought. She didn't tease but did allow me to rub her leg as she moved around, and at one point actually sat on why hand pinning it to the table with her pussy. But just the ploy to get me to buy more time.

She was cute, Shirley, petite friendly. She wore regular street clothes, nothing suggestive.

If you just want a very good massage with no HJ or no HE this is great spot. HF was. 7 for the hour. And. 3 for the additional 30 minutes I opted for.

LocaLoppa
12-15-21, 14:38
Going blow all my cash on Lemon, Yuna, Sky. All three top tier service and attitude woman easily way better than overpriced Chinese dim sum.

All three have different strengths, Lemon. And Sky are BBBJ and cfs, and all make me shoot too fast, LOL. Must go see them before they leave worth every penny.

Lknfrpssy
12-15-21, 16:25
Any report on Lulu at Hwn Club? The former Hunnewell started advertising again but using the pics from two rotations ago.

YoungMonger808
12-15-21, 17:34
Any report on Lulu at Hwn Club? The former Hunnewell started advertising again but using the pics from two rotations ago.That's dfk Anna from SF right?

Lknfrpssy
12-15-21, 19:15
That's dfk Anna from SF right?Anna is at Hwn Club? That would create a crowd.

YoungMonger808
12-15-21, 22:49
Anna is at Hwn Club? That would create a crowd.Her WeChat posts would indicate she's back on island. If not working at least having fun at the beach.

Bottom Out
12-16-21, 08:32
Her WeChat posts would indicate she's back on island. If not working at least having fun at the beach.Is she the one that someone said looks like Lulu Chu? Would be great if we can find out if she's working somewhere.

TrialnError
12-16-21, 08:49
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/18119576.html

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/18128715.html

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-near-don-quijote/18122163.html

Anyone try any of these places, worth it?

TrialnError
12-16-21, 08:50
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/liliha-kapalama/18122244.html

For those looking for the place a lot of people are talking about in this thread.

Makana9
12-16-21, 19:55
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/18119576.html[/URL]

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-near-don-quijote/18122163.html

Anyone try any of these places, worth it?Your 3rd listing with the Asian babe popping out of maroon top is an enhanced Evelyn Lin.

GofasBits
12-17-21, 10:12
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu/18119576.html

Anyone try any of these places, worth it?The 2nd link is an ad that used to run before for a place in CC. I remember the pics and names. I never partook so can't report on services rendered. GL!

Stunna56
12-18-21, 00:21
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/2-shots-french-kiss-in-makiki/18123578.html

Anyone tried this spot yet? Lmk if it's legit or any good? Much appreciated fellas 🙏 please & thank you!

GofasBits
12-18-21, 00:27
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/2-shots-french-kiss-in-makiki/18123578.html

Anyone tried this spot yet? Lmk if it's legit or any good? Much appreciated fellas 🙏 please & thank you!I'm sure more than a few have sampled. They've been reviewed a few times, mostly with negative reviews. The ad pics do NOT have any resemblance to the actual provider. Search for reviews with "ankle bracelet". I remember guys mentioning that she was wearing one of those ankle monitors. GL!

Stunna56
12-18-21, 00:35
I'm sure more than a few have sampled. They've been reviewed a few times, mostly with negative reviews. The ad pics do NOT have any resemblance to the actual provider. Search for reviews with "ankle bracelet". I remember guys mentioning that she was wearing one of those ankle monitors. GL!Thanks for the info bro! Know any good young asian spinners?

Me Cook
12-18-21, 00:49
Thanks for the info bro! Know any good young asian spinners?Good question. The last time I saw those were the Chinese girls at Empire too many years ago. Now I just know of the young Asian spinners that are just plan junk. My favorite Asian spinner is simply awesome but she isn't young but more of the MILF age. Don't know if any of the good young Asian spinners visit Honolulu anymore. Too bad for us.

LegendLuvr
12-19-21, 18:37
Ad pics look good. I guess I'll gamble $$ this week.

MaximusKahn
12-20-21, 11:07
After seeing a naked beauty on the Polo Field nude beach I needed a release.

Called Pin Tai and was told to ring the bell when I got there. Left slippers by door, went to shower to get sand and ocean off my body and to be clean in all the right places.

Taken to the "other" side of the spa. Got naked and comfortable face down on the table. In comes Julie, cute, mid 20's friendly. A little meat on her bones but soft and sweet. She leaves me naked as we introduce and chat a little, her English is good.

Nice massage, good pressure, I get the leg touches in, and eventually have my hand in a good position to touch her pussy over her yoga pants now and then as she moves around. She gets the idea and teases very nicely. Nice hot towel, and the flip. Her face is beautiful IMHO, and she has a nice smile with great eye contact if you enjoy looking at a pretty girl.

She starts teasing and moves to my now Phd, and as I touch her all over she shares her real B cup soft and sweet breasts with me. Her touches are sensual and enjoyable, as I have her pull her pants down because I want to touch her pussy. Hair patch in front, smooth as silk below. Very exciting.

She works my PhD and as I sit on edge of table she gets on knees in front of me. BBBJ with a smile and pretty eyes. Finish with a HJ that releases my load. I get relaxed, more hot towels for a clean up, and she continues to massage as we chat a little more. I get the full hour and am very happy.

Julie was great, I will see her again. If you want more I'd bet a good monger could get more, but I got exactly what I was looking for, and as always, YMMV.

Aloha.

Super Guy
12-20-21, 15:40
Great report! Will definitely try her out. What was the damage?

Called Pin Tai and was told to ring the bell when I got there. Left slippers by door, went to shower to get sand and ocean off my body and to be clean in all the right places.

Taken to the "other" side of the spa. Got naked and comfortable face down on the table. In comes Julie, cute, mid 20's friendly. A little meat on her bones but soft and sweet. She leaves me naked as we introduce and chat a little, her English is good.

Nice massage, good pressure, I get the leg touches in, and eventually have my hand in a good position to touch her pussy over her yoga pants now and then as she moves around. She gets the idea and teases very nicely. Nice hot towel, and the flip. Her face is beautiful IMHO, and she has a nice smile with great eye contact if you enjoy looking at a pretty girl.

She starts teasing and moves to my now Phd, and as I touch her all over she shares her real B cup soft and sweet breasts with me. Her touches are sensual and enjoyable, as I have her pull her pants down because I want to touch her pussy. Hair patch in front, smooth as silk below. Very exciting.

She works my PhD and as I sit on edge of table she gets on knees in front of me. BBBJ with a smile and pretty eyes. Finish with a HJ that releases my load. I get relaxed, more hot towels for a clean up, and she continues to massage as we chat a little more. I get the full hour and am very happy.

Julie was great, I will see her again. If you want more I'd bet a good monger could get more, but I got exactly what I was looking for, and as always, YMMV.

Aloha.

GofasBits
12-20-21, 19:43
Ad pics look good. I guess I'll gamble $$ this week.Lulu is a no go. Poor service, rushed and very mechanical. NOT service oriented one bit!. You've been warned! Wasted my hard earned money. Dunno about Hanna. Didn't sample. Come to think of it looking at the pics I'm not sure if I got Hanna or Lulu. Although I did have something scheduled with Lulu. GL!

DrSexMachine
12-21-21, 06:41
Lulu is a no go. Poor service, rushed and very mechanical. NOT service oriented one bit!. You've been warned! Wasted my hard earned money. Dunno about Hanna. Didn't sample. Come to think of it looking at the pics I'm not sure if I got Hanna or Lulu. Although I did have something scheduled with Lulu. GL!What about her looks?

Ck813
12-21-21, 17:12
Can you provide a link and message me her phone number? TIA.

What was the damage?

She starts teasing and moves to my now Phd, and as I touch her all over she shares her real B cup soft and sweet breasts with me. Her touches are sensual and enjoyable, as I have her pull her pants down because I want to touch her pussy. Hair patch in front, smooth as silk below. Very exciting..

FookMe
12-21-21, 18:36
Found this on BP. Is this the Julie you're talking about? https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/aiea-town-square/12784470.html.

I have no affiliation with any of the above. I'm just passing along info.

Aloha.

Ck813
12-21-21, 18:55
I have seen this post before. Never thought of calling her. She looks decent and if she gives a good BBBJ for 200 I'm all in.

Found this on BP. Is this the Julie you're talking about? https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/aiea-town-square/12784470.html.

I have no affiliation with any of the above. I'm just passing along info.

S Hunter
12-21-21, 21:12
I have seen this post before. Never thought of calling her. She looks decent and if she gives a good BBBJ for 200 I'm all in.Isn't BBBJ rate 150-160? 200 for FS.

Ck813
12-22-21, 01:40
S Hunter—- you pay what you want to pay and I will pay what I want to pay!

Isn't BBBJ rate 150-160? 200 for FS.

Museki
12-22-21, 01:42
I have seen this post before. Never thought of calling her. She looks decent and if she gives a good BBBJ for 200 I'm all in.

Isn't BBBJ rate 150-160? 200 for FS.For the sake of clarity, are the prices stated in addition to the 60,70, 80 house fee OR includes the house fee?

Ck813
12-22-21, 12:08
Usually for Thai places the rates are higher. Much younger providers but not always prettier. Maybe average of 7-8. The thing with Thai providers most are greedy and they don't have the solid bodies like Yuna. I'm not sure how Nara is as I never got to see her. Thai providers usually don't take all their clothes off either for fear of getting caught.

HE—-120-140 60 house 60 provider. 70 house 70 provider which for me I have spent only once and I will say was well worth it. Free roaming OTC with the provider having no bra. Could pinch those nipples and she had the perfect size tits. Rubbing the pussy OTC and ass roaming all I want.

BBBJ—-200-300 some can face fuck while most do decent BBBJ but short. Blow and go type for most.

FS—-only one offered at 300, others have offered at 500 and 700. Only had one and it was not very pleasurable. I wouldn't bite at 500 and 700. There is one I would pay 400 and I know that makes me go against what I say but man I'm so infatuated with this provider. Maybe 2 more I would pay 400. Got to finger one and that pussy felt so awesome.

All these include house fee of 60.

For the sake of clarity, are the prices stated in addition to the 60,70, 80 house fee OR includes the house fee?

UnaOfAKind
12-22-21, 12:44

She starts teasing and moves to my now Phd, and as I touch her all over she shares her real B cup soft and sweet breasts with me. Her touches are sensual and enjoyable, as I have her pull her pants down because I want to touch her pussy. Hair patch in front, smooth as silk below. Very exciting..Have contact number for Julie? Sounds like fun. Topless and see / touch pussy sounds pretty good. Was it hard to get her pants down?

S Hunter
12-22-21, 15:00
S Hunter- you pay what you want to pay and I will pay what I want to pay!Cool your jets brah. People on here talk about "standard rates. " No such thing if everyone just pays what they want. Although you can tip whatever you want. I want to know what the actual rates are for most of the rest of us not super rich guys. My understanding is BBBJ "standard rate" is 160 and FS is still 200 including the house fee. If you give extra, that is on you. I want to know if I see somebody, what they expect from me. I suspect some folks overpaying leads to these big price inflations the providers now expect as normal from everybody. I also want to know what I can expect from them in terms of service, attitude, time, etc. That's the reason I am on here.

My opinion is no one wins long term with overpaying. Customer pays more than needed. Provider gets fewer customers because price is high. And other customers miss out on a potentially really good provider because price is high. Other providers, even crappy ones, think they can charge higher prices. And it snowballs from there.

Ck813
12-22-21, 18:45
Take it there—- you forget how many times you messaged me? When I asked you you gave nothing. You must be a number of providers built into one screen name!

I'm out from here with you! I should have kept all your messages you sent me!

Cool your jets brah. People on here talk about "standard rates. " No such thing if everyone just pays what they want. Although you can tip whatever you want. I want to know what the actual rates are for most of the rest of us not super rich guys. My understanding is BBBJ "standard rate" is 160 and FS is still 200 including the house fee. If you give extra, that is on you. I want to know if I see somebody, what they expect from me. I suspect some folks overpaying leads to these big price inflations the providers now expect as normal from everybody. I also want to know what I can expect from them in terms of service, attitude, time, etc. That's the reason I am on here.

My opinion is no one wins long term with overpaying. Customer pays more than needed. Provider gets fewer customers because price is high. And other customers miss out on a potentially really good provider because price is high. Other providers, even crappy ones, think they can charge higher prices. And it snowballs from there.

S Hunter
12-22-21, 19:57
Take it there- you forget how many times you messaged me? When I asked you you gave nothing. You must be a number of providers built into one screen name!

I'm out from here with you! I should have kept all your messages you sent me!Like I said, take it easy brah. I share my experiences too. Just haven't tried the last one or two you mentioned because I thought the price was too high.

Darkman808
12-22-21, 20:18
Cool your jets brah. People on here talk about "standard rates. " No such thing if everyone just pays what they want. Although you can tip whatever you want. I want to know what the actual rates are for most of the rest of us not super rich guys. My understanding is BBBJ "standard rate" is 160 and FS is still 200 including the house fee. If you give extra, that is on you. I want to know if I see somebody, what they expect from me. I suspect some folks overpaying leads to these big price inflations the providers now expect as normal from everybody. I also want to know what I can expect from them in terms of service, attitude, time, etc. That's the reason I am on here.

My opinion is no one wins long term with overpaying. Customer pays more than needed. Provider gets fewer customers because price is high. And other customers miss out on a potentially really good provider because price is high. Other providers, even crappy ones, think they can charge higher prices. And it snowballs from there.The challenge for providers and mongers alike is "inflation".

Personally, I believe providers earning the same $150 today as they were years ago with a HF if $50 the same too, is kind of a joke, yes? How many working mongers getting the same wages today as they were (at same job) as they were years ago??

NOT trying to pick a fight at all. But so many guys on this board ranting about Not paying a penny more for anything, but probably complaint about the increase in gas, groceries, utilities, etc.

Just saying the providers here aren't exactly getting rich, unless they jumping on 12-18 dicks a day. Who wants that? Not me.

Throughout our lives everywhere, you pay for what you get. There have been many times I paid very little at some shitty AMP and got even less back. They should a paid me for stopping by! Ha Ha ha.

DangerBoy
12-22-21, 21:56
My opinion is no one wins long term with overpaying. Customer pays more than needed. Provider gets fewer customers because price is high. And other customers miss out on a potentially really good provider because price is high. Other providers, even crappy ones, think they can charge higher prices. And it snowballs from there.I don't know what you think "overpaying" is, but the impression I'm getting is that you believe $201 would be overpaying.

Trust me, you'd get run out of an AMP for a $200 tip and expecting FS, never mind BBFS, BBFSCIP or anal, from one of the girls anywhere else in the US.

They don't care that things are more expensive here and that everyone here makes less. They're working. They're not social workers. While you want to pay as little as possible they want to extract as much from you as possible. Theyre not your friends. Theyre not your girlfriends. Theyre in business.

And yes, you can choose not to patronize the girls who expect more. But there's other markets (literally the rest of the US) where they can make more for doing the same amount of work or less, and they'll go there. That's literally how capitalism works.

Meanwhile, you're stuck with the same women. If you want to see new girls you have to hop on a plane and guess what? Now you're paying more because everywhere else in the US the rates are more expensive than the AMPs here. And the AMPs here slowly decay until the girls they have age out and the mamas can't attract new talent because of that $200 line that hasn't budged.

So maybe it's not a question of underpaying, but a problem of the guys underpaying.

DangerBoy
12-22-21, 22:17
Just saying the providers here aren't exactly getting rich, unless they jumping on 12-18 dicks a day. Who wants that? Not me.The whole point of girls getting into this line of work is the money. I think guys here need to remember that. What Asian FOB girls at AMPs are very good at is making you feel like a boyfriend. So I think a lot of people get things confused and they forget the girl's "why".

What's their "why"? Not to find a BF. But to make the most amount of money as quickly as possible.

And someone is inevitably going to bring up, "Well if a girl hops on 5 dicks a day, that's $1000/ day! I don't make $1000/ day!

Which is true (for most of us). But being a woman is expensive. Ask you sister or aunts or friends who are women how much they spend on cosmetics, skin care, hair and all that other stuff. It's a lot of money. Take into account that a lot of women get plastic surgery and that's even more money.

She's also having sex with guys that really, she's not attracted to you. Sorry to burst your bubble if you didn't know this, but those girls wouldn't fuck most of you if it wasn't for the money. (Also, Santa isn't real.) So if you had a job where you had to have sex with anyone who came thorough the door, even the ones you would never have had sex to begin with and have no connection to, how much would you want to be paid? (Yes, I know. For some if you youre dating or married to that person. Merry Christmas and Im glad Im not you.)

PLUS, youre fucking multiple guys a day who are screwing like they just got out of prison. These reviews read like all of you are Erik Everhard, which I dont believe, but even if thats a few of you, thats a lot of wear on tear on a pussy. Times that by five a day, for five or six days a week, see how that could turn out?

Sex work is work.

SpoodrikBrad1
12-22-21, 22:35
DangerBoy is again absolutely right. Another motivation for why these girls work these jobs is because some of them come from unfortunate circumstances and have had hard lives. Many of them have financial obligations back home or are the sole breadwinner for their families. So they work these jobs, because as the poster pointed out, they need to make big money in as little time as possible. With increasing inflation and the many risks with working this job, they are going to ask for higher prices.

The whole point of girls getting into this line of work is the money. I think guys here need to remember that. What Asian FOB girls at AMPs are very good at is making you feel like a boyfriend. So I think a lot of people get things confused and they forget the girl's "why".

What's their "why"? Not to find a BF. But to make the most amount of money as quickly as possible.

And someone is inevitably going to bring up, "Well if a girl hops on 5 dicks a day, that's $1000/ day! I don't make $1000/ day!

Which is true (for most of us). But being a woman is expensive. Ask you sister or aunts or friends who are women how much they spend on cosmetics, skin care, hair and all that other stuff. It's a lot of money. Take into account that a lot of women get plastic surgery and that's even more money.

She's also having sex with guys that really, she's not attracted to you. Sorry to burst your bubble if you didn't know this, but those girls wouldn't fuck most of you if it wasn't for the money. (Also, Santa isn't real.) So if you had a job where you had to have sex with anyone who came thorough the door, even the ones you would never have had sex to begin with and have no connection to, how much would you want to be paid? (Yes, I know. For some if you youre dating or married to that person..

Darkman808
12-23-21, 05:09
I don't know what you think "overpaying" is, but the impression I'm getting is that you believe $201 would be overpaying.

Trust me, you'd get run out of an AMP for a $200 tip and expecting FS, never mind BBFS, BBFSCIP or anal, from one of the girls anywhere else in the US.

They don't care that things are more expensive here and that everyone here makes less. They're working. They're not social workers. While you want to pay as little as possible they want to extract as much from you as possible. Theyre not your friends. Theyre not your girlfriends. Theyre in business.

And yes, you can choose not to patronize the girls who expect more. But there's other markets (literally the rest of the US) where they can make more for doing the same amount of work or less, and they'll go there. That's literally how capitalism works.

Meanwhile, you're stuck with the same women. If you want to see new girls you have to hop on a plane and guess what? Now you're paying more because everywhere else in the US the rates are more expensive than the AMPs here. And the AMPs here slowly decay until the girls they have age out and the mamas can't attract new talent because of that $200 line that hasn't budged.

So maybe it's not a question of underpaying, but a problem of the guys underpaying.Agree with your many excellent points.

I also understand the difference between guys who can barely afford the $250-$300 to get laid at a local AMP and the visiting girls who 'demand' $800-$1000 a pop. Like many other things, girls charge (and earn) what the market will bear. Hawaii is a "low ball" location from their point of view. They even say so in their ads!

Many visiting chicks only come here for the fun and 'work' a few days here to offset the cost of the trip, if they can get a few high rollers to pay, it's a bonus for them.

But as DangerBoy says, It's still "work!

AmpAddict808
12-23-21, 05:47
The whole point of girls getting into this line of work is the money. I think guys here need to remember that. What Asian FOB girls at AMPs are very good at is making you feel like a boyfriend. So I think a lot of people get things confused and they forget the girl's "why".

She's also having sex with guys that really, she's not attracted to you. Sorry to burst your bubble if you didn't know this, but those girls wouldn't fuck most of you if it wasn't for the money. (Also, Santa isn't real.) So if you had a job where you had to have sex with anyone who came thorough the door, even the ones you would never have had sex to begin with and have no connection to, how much would you want to be paid? (Yes, I know. For some if you youre dating or married to that person. Merry Christmas and Im glad Im not you.)

PLUS, youre fucking multiple guys a day who are screwing like they just got out of prison. These reviews read like all of you are Erik Everhard, which I dont believe, but even if thats a few of you, thats a lot of wear on tear on a pussy. Times that by five a day, for five or six days a week, see how that could turn out?

Sex work is work.I don't get why the fixation on $200 for the last umpteen years. It's no wonder that Honolulu doesn't get any young providers. Or if one shows up, she won't stay very long. We got just MILFs and GILFs here. It's going to be year 2022 soon. Inflation affects everything. And the working women actually don't clear $200 each customer. $50 is for house and the women also have to pay a cut to mama and also for food. So the AMP providers may only be clearing around $130-140 for theirselves out of a $200 customer. If you want the finest wine, you got to pay the price. For example, if the going rate was like $350-400, I'm sure AMP owners would have a much easier time to recruit younger and hotter talent to come out to Honolulu.

Lknfrpssy
12-23-21, 16:27
I don't get why the fixation on $200 for the last umpteen years. It's no wonder that Honolulu doesn't get any young providers. Or if one shows up, she won't stay very long. We got just MILFs and GILFs here. It's going to be year 2022 soon. Inflation affects everything. And the working women actually don't clear $200 each customer. $50 is for house and the women also have to pay a cut to mama and also for food. So the AMP providers may only be clearing around $130-140 for theirselves out of a $200 customer. If you want the finest wine, you got to pay the price. For example, if the going rate was like $350-400, I'm sure AMP owners would have a much easier time to recruit younger and hotter talent to come out to Honolulu.You're right about the MILFs and GILFs. I got conned by several reviews into thinking a provider was young and hot.

DangerBoy
12-23-21, 18:51
You're right about the MILFs and GILFs. I got conned by several reviews into thinking a provider was young and hot."How old is she?

"Oh she's pretty young. In her 40's. ".

"WTF?

DangerBoy
12-23-21, 19:08
I don't get why the fixation on $200 for the last umpteen years.I think that was the tip that was the agreed-on standard in the late '90's or 2000's and it never changed for whatever reason. I don't understand why inflation or market forces didn't drive up prices either. It's like minimum wage, I suppose.

But as it's been pointed out, the crackdown on AMPs is a fairly new thing. A girl in a parlor could work 8 hours five days a week and have a good living in Hawaii, and not have to worry about looking over her shoulder for LE with all the costs associated with it (bail, lawyers). I suppose that might be a reason why the rate never went up. Twenty, 25 years later that girl who was 25 is 50 and still here because she's comfortable and settled in. But that $200 tip won't attract anyone younger to work here.

For example, if the going rate was like $350-400, I'm sure AMP owners would have a much easier time to recruit younger and hotter talent to come out to Honolulu.I'm thinking more like $500 for 45 minutes. And that's not including extras like BBBJ, BBFS and anal.

Prudential808
12-23-21, 19:47
I think that was the tip that was the agreed-on standard in the late '90's or 2000's and it never changed for whatever reason. I don't understand why inflation or market forces didn't drive up prices either. It's like minimum wage, I suppose.

But as it's been pointed out, the crackdown on AMPs is a fairly new thing. A girl in a parlor could work 8 hours five days a week and have a good living in Hawaii, and not have to worry about looking over her shoulder for LE with all the costs associated with it (bail, lawyers). I suppose that might be a reason why the rate never went up. Twenty, 25 years later that girl who was 25 is 50 and still here because she's comfortable and settled in. But that $200 tip won't attract anyone younger to work here.

I'm thinking more like $500 for 45 minutes. And that's not including extras like BBBJ, BBFS and anal.Some of my fav atf said she did not know how to find "messenger" for new place to work in mainland but recently got info about it. And no reason to deal with Hawaii demanding too much (too much bb pressure, too many big mouths) and planning to leave Hawaii scene soon.

When Hawaii stuck girls try, they can find way to go to mainland. Girls left and left overs (relatively young and toned ones) are planning to leave.

Darkman808
12-23-21, 20:43
"How old is she?

"Oh she's pretty young. In her 40's. ".

"WTF?If you're and old in his 70's, a 50 why / o woman is "young".

If you're a big fat 400 lbs slob, a 250 lbs provider is "curvy" to you.

Some reviews compared to other reviews are great reading! Always worth a humorous perspective.

Dan1388
12-23-21, 22:52
Or whatever it's called. Avoid. Safe your money. Just got back. Huge regret and waste of $$.

House is in Kalihi, residential neighbourhood.

Pics not fucking accurate.

Lady was over 40 yrs. Well over weight but I didn't have the heart to leave. She hid behind the door when answering plus I was hoping she was the mama. No she was the talent.

Massage. Avg to poor. Bbj. I had to close my eyes. Told her to stop and finished with HJ.

Worse part is at the beginning she wanted $$ Gave her $$ but was $$ too much.

Don't bother, this is also a part of the Chinese Connection.

Hawaiian Nono
12-24-21, 02:05

Which is true (for most of us). But being a woman is expensive. Ask you sister or aunts or friends who are women how much they spend on cosmetics, skin care, hair and all that other stuff. It's a lot of money. Take into account that a lot of women get plastic surgery and that's even more money.I am going to disagree with the " So if you had a job where you had to have sex with anyone who came thorough the door". You are screened on the phone, at the door and in the room by the mama and the girls. I have asked them and they said they don't have to take the drunk or gross men. They can also decline FS and BJ and have you settle for a HJ. They also have their own usasexguide were they weed out customers with bad reputations or don't tip.

ExitOnly
12-24-21, 06:22
You're right about the MILFs and GILFs. I got conned by several reviews into thinking a provider was young and hot.I don't think most of these over the top reviews were meant to deceive. I learned that if a provider performs a certain service (s) or fulfills a certain personal looks or taste standard, some mongers will automatically upgrade the review. Also, like other have said, if you are in your 70's, 40's is the new 20's.

Prudential808
12-24-21, 09:49
I don't think most of these over the top reviews were meant to deceive. I learned that if a provider performs a certain service (s) or fulfills a certain personal looks or taste standard, some mongers will automatically upgrade the review. Also, like other have said, if you are in your 70's, 40's is the new 20's.Barenack Gilfs seem to get higher score when it comes to age and looks than real.

Curvy in good way of bb girl a often means "she is overweight".

Most mongers here never care about waist-hip ratio at all. It is though my own standard when I rate women's body. I prefer thin waist+wide hip with small breasts than boyish narrow pelvic with fake big boobs.

Prudential808
12-24-21, 09:52
I am going to disagree with the " So if you had a job where you had to have sex with anyone who came thorough the door". You are screened on the phone, at the door and in the room by the mama and the girls. I have asked them and they said they don't have to take the drunk or gross men. They can also decline FS and BJ and have you settle for a HJ. They also have their own usasexguide were they weed out customers with bad reputations or don't tip.And now with limited providers for AMPs (that guys can get easier access to) share "motherfucker lists".

Many keep their own lists of blacklisted males. If he is in one shop's or one pro's asshole lists, he will be rejected even when he calls. "Automatic voice mail".

Dr Gyno
12-24-21, 14:41
I don't get why the fixation on $200 for the last umpteen years. It's no wonder that Honolulu doesn't get any young providers. Or if one shows up, she won't stay very long. We got just MILFs and GILFs here. It's going to be year 2022 soon. Inflation affects everything. And the working women actually don't clear $200 each customer. $50 is for house and the women also have to pay a cut to mama and also for food. So the AMP providers may only be clearing around $130-140 for theirselves out of a $200 customer. If you want the finest wine, you got to pay the price. For example, if the going rate was like $350-400, I'm sure AMP owners would have a much easier time to recruit younger and hotter talent to come out to Honolulu.I don't think they (relaxation workers) pay taxes. For the average Joe in HI, 200 or 210 or whatever he is paying is a lot of money for services rendered. A lot of married men would like to go out and fuck someone else for a change, but they stay home because they can't afford it. However, there are also the well to do guys that can afford it and pay whatever. In my humble opinion the providers pay little taxes if any or nothing at all. As for me during my career as a monger, I have spent enough money and it was well worth it. Wish I could afford to get one every night. Good old days. Thailand for a year.

HarryNuts9999
12-25-21, 02:36
Let's keep this forum to actual MP reviews.

BScotti
12-27-21, 21:23
Or whatever it's called. Avoid. Safe your money. Just got back. Huge regret and waste of $$.

Lady was over 40 yrs. Well over weight but I didn't have the heart to leave. She hid behind the door when answering plus I was hoping she was the mama. No she was the talent.

Massage. Avg to poor. Bbj. I had to close my eyes. Told her to stop and finished with HJ.

Don't bother, this is also a part of the Chinese Connection.Did you get the name of the lady? I see they have a new girl on their ad.

RoadRally2
12-27-21, 23:13

Don't bother, this is also a part of the Chinese Connection.Is this the one you went to?

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/liliha-kapalama/18139541.html

This place used to be by pali hwy. A rare winner but a lot of no so good experiences as well like yours. And expect to be rushed along quickly.

S Hunter
12-27-21, 23:23
I don't know what you think "overpaying" is, but the impression I'm getting is that you believe $201 would be overpaying.

They don't care that things are more expensive here and that everyone here makes less.I have paid over 200, even more than 201. I use the forum for research and to share. If I know they are expecting 300 or whatever, then I can choose to go or not go. If I know what they are asking and I go, I will pay what they ask. What I hate is them not saying and then up selling as you go. Even to the point of stopping to ask you to dig out the money for each item. Lots of times, the service does not match the price tag. Many charge higher fees and short on time and service. That has been a consistent theme for many providers. I feel like I am overpaying when that happens.

I figure that's why we are on here. Find out first. And then we can choose for ourselves. That's why I am on here anyway.

The Quiz
12-28-21, 09:01
I have paid over 200, even more than 201. I use the forum for research and to share. If I know they are expecting 300 or whatever, then I can choose to go or not go. If I know what they are asking and I go, I will pay what they ask. What I hate is them not saying and then up selling as you go. Even to the point of stopping to ask you to dig out the money for each item. Lots of times, the service does not match the price tag. Many charge higher fees and short on time and service. That has been a consistent theme for many providers. I feel like I am overpaying when that happens.

I figure that's why we are on here. Find out first. And then we can choose for ourselves. That's why I am on here anyway.Where are these places that stop in the middle of a service to ask for more money to continue? Sounds like those pay to play video games where you got to pay more money to unlock to get to the next mission / level. Name them so I can avoid.

RickJames808
12-28-21, 15:49
I mongered in HNL in the early to mid 2010's. I was fairly amazed at the quality poon that could be had for 200 or less. Moved to the mainland and experienced a k-girl drought until I drove my lazy ass to Dallas and discovered an AMP paradise just about as good as Honolulu's prices were higher but quality and variety were about the same. Fast forward to now in California Bay area. Prices are crazy (approaching 300 for the mid tier ladies) but given he cost of living and comparable prices on the east coast I get it. 280 will get you BBFS with a mid 20 (early 20's in some cases) to early 30's hottie who looks years younger. These prices can creep up to 400 for the more popular ones who can command such rates. Bottom line Honolulu is living in the past with 200 rates. If it holds and you get hot quality ladies, then power to you. Rising rates is an issue here as well. Girls are more willing to work So Cal because they can make more money in general and supposedly the SoCal guys tip in addition to the HF. Now imagine the info exchange between Kgirls about going to Hawaii to make less while being expected to do the same or more than what they provide on the mainland. When I heard brothers mention a rumor that Nicole (of Happiness fame) coming back to Hawaii, I had to ask myself "why? She makes considerably more per cock on the mainland. When she toured the bay I asked her if it was true and she said yes she would go back to Hawaii. Three months later after a SoCal tour she's back in the bay. Price increase is a natural thing depending upon the conditions that give rise to it. One thing is certain, SoCal is usually the envy of the west coast mongering world because of the volume of youthful, hot, top tier providers. As far as Nicole, she is lower tier for looks but middle tier for service. Honolulu set the bar for me, but having played in multiple areas, I realize more than ever to resist reasonable change is to accept a decline in the hobby. Bottom line: You get what you pay for.

RJ.

I think that was the tip that was the agreed-on standard in the late '90's or 2000's and it never changed for whatever reason. I don't understand why inflation or market forces didn't drive up prices either. It's like minimum wage, I suppose.

I'm thinking more like $500 for 45 minutes. And that's not including extras like BBBJ, BBFS and anal.

LegendLuvr
12-28-21, 20:35
Their website says that her name is Monika and is 26. Any takers?

Is this the one you went to?

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/liliha-kapalama/18139541.html

This place used to be by pali hwy. A rare winner but a lot of no so good experiences as well like yours. And expect to be rushed along quickly.

S Hunter
12-28-21, 21:26
Where are these places that stop in the middle of a service to ask for more money to continue? Sounds like those pay to play video games where you got to pay more money to unlock to get to the next mission / level. Name them so I can avoid.When I post and they do that, I include in my review. I do not remember them because I will not go back to those. Some massage places that only do HJ will do that too. You are all worked up from teasing and they ask if you want HJ. Then they say pay them for it first. Total buzz kill. I would have to look up old posts to remember which ones exactly.

S Hunter
12-28-21, 21:32
Where are these places that stop in the middle of a service to ask for more money to continue? Sounds like those pay to play video games where you got to pay more money to unlock to get to the next mission / level. Name them so I can avoid.Had to think about it. Have not mongered too much since Covid. The last two I can remember doing that are off the top of my head were Miaa and Ava.

S Hunter
12-29-21, 17:47
Had to think about it. Have not mongered too much since Covid. The last two I can remember doing that are off the top of my head were Miaa and Ava.Remembered had that happen at a Pearl City house and Aiea townhouse also.

Lknfrpssy
12-29-21, 19:11
I should have heeded GoFasBits report but figured I'd try since Monika is new. Totally fake pics. Mid-40 ugly toad. Maybe the former is right that the young pretty ones won't be coming. I need to see a pretty visiting escort soon.

HarryNuts9999
12-29-21, 19:42

Aloha.If you're referring to Pin Thai Aiea Town Square Julie, she is no where near mid-20's. If I were to speculate, the picture she uses may have resembled her when she was in her mid-20's but she's probably double that age now, in her 40's or 50's. She's Chinese, about 5' tall, and maybe 160 lbs. Worthless massage which mostly consisted of her elbow on my spine and ribs. Zero skill to her technique. Not attractive one bit to me. Maybe if you're 60 years old+ with almost zero chance of getting fresh pussy, she might be considered attractive.

SexBozo
12-29-21, 20:14
If you're referring to Pin Thai Aiea Town Square Julie, she is no where near mid-20's. If I were to speculate, the picture she uses may have resembled her when she was in her mid-20's but she's probably double that age now, in her 40's or 50's. She's Chinese, about 5' tall, and maybe 160 lbs. Worthless massage which mostly consisted of her elbow on my spine and ribs. Zero skill to her technique. Not attractive one bit to me. Maybe if you're 60 years old+ with almost zero chance of getting fresh pussy, she might be considered attractive.Harrynuts must be blind Julie is not 20' she is almost 50 Chinese use to own a shop in century center until she got busted.

Massage is not great BBBJ sucks too.

TheJayThatPays
12-29-21, 21:36

Has anyone tried this place before and have info?

HarryNuts9999
12-30-21, 17:06
Harrynuts must be blind Julie is not 20' she is almost 50 Chinese use to own a shop in century center until she got busted.

Massage is not great BBBJ sucks too.Yup unfortunately some reviews are straight BS.

Has anyone tried this place before and have info?Here's my review from a couple days ago. Doubt I will go back.

Saya is not it, fellas. Not a single thing about her or her service excels in any way. Not going to go over specifics, but she will try to get more than $200 for a FS session though she settled on $200 total. The entire session, she scolded me at least five times, it just wasnt a good experience. Her massage table sucks. F'ing on it sucks even more. The wood legs on hard floor makes a lot of noise and she will complain about it. If I were to guess, she's definitely not in her 30's and most likely in her mid-40's. I don't know for sure if she's Japanese. Maybe Japanese, maybe Chinese who lived in Japan. She said a few things in Japanese. She's about 5'0" or just under, skinny but has a slight belly. She's not hot or exotic looking in any way, maybe you might consider her cute looking. For her asking price of $260+, that's a hell no from me. If all other providers were busy and I was hard up for a FS session, maybe I might repeat but most likely not. For $200, there are so many better providers.

S Hunter
12-30-21, 22:05
Harrynuts must be blind Julie is not 20' she is almost 50 Chinese use to own a shop in century center until she got busted.

Massage is not great BBBJ sucks too.Tried her once too on the great review.

Did not get a BJ. But she did pop her tits out. And she did get herself worked up on the massage and offered FS. Not my cup of tea though. Did not find her attractive, so did not dip my wick.

Got shorted on time. Gave her 140 (what I was told she got for massage and BBBJ). She counted and asked for 40 more at the door. So I do believe I overpaid. 180 for a 40 minute massage and HJ. I did not ask her to take her tits out. And did not ask to fuck her. Just wanted to leave by then.

LegalizePlz
12-31-21, 14:01
But then they call police if you get them sick not disclosewhat you brought from Thailand or if you do not offer treatment they need.

I don't think they (relaxation workers) pay taxes. For the average Joe in HI, 200 or 210 or whatever he is paying is a lot of money for services rendered. A lot of married men would like to go out and fuck someone else for a change, but they stay home because they can't afford it. However, there are also the well to do guys that can afford it and pay whatever. In my humble opinion the providers pay little taxes if any or nothing at all. As for me during my career as a monger, I have spent enough money and it was well worth it. Wish I could afford to get one every night. Good old days. Thailand for a year..

Kennie1933
12-31-21, 18:01
Long time mongers will recognize her as Sunny from CC.

Tried her once too on the great review.

Did not get a BJ. But she did pop her tits out. And she did get herself worked up on the massage and offered FS. Not my cup of tea though. Did not find her attractive, so did not dip my wick.

Got shorted on time. Gave her 140 (what I was told she got for massage and BBBJ). She counted and asked for 40 more at the door. So I do believe I overpaid. 180 for a 40 minute massage and HJ. I did not ask her to take her tits out. And did not ask to fuck her. Just wanted to leave by then.

MaximusKahn
01-02-22, 13:12
If you're referring to Pin Thai Aiea Town Square Julie, she is no where near mid-20's. If I were to speculate, the picture she uses may have resembled her when she was in her mid-20's but she's probably double that age now, in her 40's or 50's. She's Chinese, about 5' tall, and maybe 160 lbs. Worthless massage which mostly consisted of her elbow on my spine and ribs. Zero skill to her technique. Not attractive one bit to me. Maybe if you're 60 years old+ with almost zero chance of getting fresh pussy, she might be considered attractive.Maybe the lovely lady I got gave me Julie as a name because I was a new guy, maybe there are more than one Julie. Who knows.

But I do know the "julie" I got was adorable, early to mid 20's, offered her "real" breasts to play with, allowed me to play with haireless pussy down below. And gave a Great BBJ with a HE finish. And her massage skills were excellent!

Not sure who you got, but clearly not who I enjoyed. Good luck. As always YMMV.

T6650
01-02-22, 21:43
I just spoke with Lisa and she told me that she has a new girl starting Wednesday at 10 AM. I have no other information except that she will likely be working only part-time so if you have the number you might want to call first. She will be using the name Jay. I have no description or other info. I may try myself once finances allow.

FCH300
01-03-22, 06:08
Maybe the lovely lady I got gave me Julie as a name because I was a new guy, maybe there are more than one Julie. Who knows.

But I do know the "julie" I got was adorable, early to mid 20's, offered her "real" breasts to play with, allowed me to play with haireless pussy down below. And gave a Great BBJ with a HE finish. And her massage skills were excellent!

Not sure who you got, but clearly not who I enjoyed. Good luck. As always YMMV.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/professional-massage-therapy/12784470.html

Let's end the speculation. Sunny or not Sunny!!

S Hunter
01-03-22, 19:54
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/professional-massage-therapy/12784470.html

Let's end the speculation. Sunny or not Sunny!!She was not great. Don't know Sunny or No. Said her name was Julie. That she was the one that gave the bruddah awesome BBBJ. Thought wrong.

WhisperingEye
01-03-22, 22:25
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/professional-massage-therapy/12784470.html

Let's end the speculation. Sunny or not Sunny!!I know her from CC as the green angel lady. Forgot her name. Big help I know. Sorry.

Honolulu1
01-04-22, 03:00

Let's end the speculation. Sunny or not Sunny!!Since the raid, and went into hiding, think she wants to recreate herself and be known as Julie. For those who know, she will be Sunny and Julie. Just saying. Hono1.

HarryNuts9999
01-04-22, 03:10
Since the raid, and went into hiding, think she wants to recreate herself and be known as Julie. For those who know, she will be Sunny and Julie. Just saying. Hono1.Not a fan of her. Others can see my review a few posts back.

HarryNuts9999
01-04-22, 03:14
Maybe the lovely lady I got gave me Julie as a name because I was a new guy, maybe there are more than one Julie. Who knows.

Not sure who you got, but clearly not who I enjoyed. Good luck. As always YMMV.There can't be many Julies at either of the Pin Thai locations. I went to the Cutter Ford location asking for Julie, they definitively said Julie works at Aiea Town Square. When I got to Aiea Town Center, they didn't ask which Julie.

Gargoyles1
01-04-22, 13:49

Don't bother, this is also a part of the Chinese Connection.Wow saw the ad. Was going to try. Thanks fir the information.

LocaLoppa
01-04-22, 16:33
Several times I went ask for girl on this thread, and she was far from description. And the girls are very good at not faking names because they want repeats.

I will take your. Advise and stay away from Julie.

Had couple good legit massage at Pin Thai Aiea--nice looking therapist who did above average massage. I would go back for that, but not for the ripoff HE they think they are worth.

Easily better to spend $200-$220 total with Sky and Yuna to drop cum in holes.

There can't be many Julies at either of the Pin Thai locations. I went to the Cutter Ford location asking for Julie, they definitively said Julie works at Aiea Town Square. When I got to Aiea Town Center, they didn't ask which Julie.

BGunnz808
01-04-22, 22:45

Let's end the speculation. Sunny or not Sunny!!Saw her years ago at cc when she went by Sunny. I had her again a few times last year at a house in aiea as she went by Julie and a mama booked for her. The place claimed to be "professional" massage. Both times BBFS. The recent times I saw her She complained and whined that she can't take a pounding and finished with BBBJ. But the last time I made sure to get my moneys worth by doing doggy which is awkward on the table so, I made her move to the floor and was pounding t out as soon as she started whining I went to prone bone and accidentally shoved junior in her okole. I made sure to get some really good pumps in before I took it out. I would have kept going but she got super loud yelling for me to take it out. I pretended like I thought she was just moaning. LOL. She did atm with the BBBJ finish per usual.

She is prob about 160-170 if I had to guess and definitely in late 30 early 40 by looks. Her attitude is so-so and she tries to cut massage shorter and shorter more I saw her by just doing little bit of my back and heavy teasing on the boys and grazing of the brown eye. Damage has been. 5 house $. 5 tip I was able to get it down to about $. 3 (which. 8 was tip for FS) once bc she couldn't take junior and I was about to get up and leave and not pay her sh! Just average overall.

BScotti
01-05-22, 18:05
Anyone been to this Hawaii Kai place before? Ad shows that they have a Spanish girl.

If no reports, I'll probably TOFTT this weekend.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/hawaii-kai-808-590-9999/19508400.html

Lknfrpssy
01-05-22, 19:47
Anyone been to this Hawaii Kai place before? Ad shows that they have a Spanish girl.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/hawaii-kai-808-590-9999/19508400.htmlSomeone start a new thread. Mina. The one and only, 24th flr CC.

GiAnt34
01-05-22, 20:38
Saw her years ago at cc when she went by Sunny. I had her again a few times last year at a house in aiea as she went by Julie and a mama booked for her. The place claimed to be "professional" massage. Both times BBFS. The recent times I saw her She complained and whined that she can't take a pounding and finished with BBBJ. But the last time I made sure to get my moneys worth by doing doggy which is awkward on the table so, I made her move to the floor and was pounding t out as soon as she started whining I went to prone bone and accidentally shoved junior in her okole. I made sure to get some really good pumps in before I took it out. I would have kept going but she got super loud yelling for me to take it out. I pretended like I thought she was just moaning. LOL. She did atm with the BBBJ finish per usual.

She is prob about 160-170 if I had to guess and definitely in late 30 early 40 by looks. Her attitude is so-so and she tries to cut massage shorter and shorter more I saw her by just doing little bit of my back and heavy teasing on the boys and grazing of the brown eye. Damage has been. 5 house $. 5 tip I was able to get it down to about $. 3 (which. 8 was tip for FS) once bc she couldn't take junior and I was about to get up and leave and not pay her sh! Just average overall.If your "massage therapist" whines and complains, reduce her tip.

If she shorts you time on the session, reduce her tip.

If she sucks your dick for only a few seconds or minutes, reduce her tip.

If she fucks for a few seconds or minutes and says she has to stop because she is sore, tired, whatever, reduce her tip.

Pay whatever you feel the session was worth to you based on time and performance, bad or good. If you pay too little, you are probably not coming back, so no biggie. If you pay a little more than most, your next text for an appointment gets priority treatment.

OldSchool968
01-05-22, 20:38

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/hawaii-kai-808-590-9999/19508400.htmlI called and they said she isn't there today starts tomorrow 1/6/22. Appears to be a home not a massage parlor.

YoungMonger808
01-05-22, 22:05
Someone start a new thread. Mina. The one and only, 24th flr CC.Does that mean it's a good one or a bad Misa like thread?

TrialnError
01-06-22, 01:39
Someone start a new thread. Mina. The one and only, 24th flr CC.Is this the same Mina that was recently working at Dynasty Foot Massage?

Lucky808
01-06-22, 01:52
Is this the same Mina that was recently working at Dynasty Foot Massage??, the only Mina I know of that was 24th cc was Sunflower Mina, I doubt it's her though. But, if it is the Mina that was previously at DFM, early 30's Chinese 5' 115 lbs perky nips then I'd take that long drive to HiKai.

Lknfrpssy
01-06-22, 12:36
?, the only Mina I know of that was 24th cc was Sunflower Mina, I doubt it's her though. But, if it is the Mina that was previously at DFM, early 30's Chinese 5' 115 lbs perky nips then I'd take that long drive to HiKai.It is the first Mina that you mentioned.

Lknfrpssy
01-06-22, 12:37
Does that mean it's a good one or a bad Misa like thread?We'll soon find out if "Love Spa" is good.

Ck813
01-06-22, 13:44
Let me just say be very careful when doing this, reducing tip. The provider just may yell something you never want to hear and then your ass is fucked up. The provider may get arrested for prostitution but imagine you getting arrested and charge with some type of sexual charge, rape I would assume being the worse.

A provider did this to me over 25 years ago and from that day on of the provider sucks from the get go it's mama I'm out. No touching, no nothing. So if I see that she is plump I'm out. She ugly I'm out. Once she starts sucking you, you start fucking it's all over in my book. If you are going to pound fucking pound. If she says stop you better stopped. IMHO they still have the upper hand. If it's consensual it's still up to the courts—-.

If your "massage therapist" whines and complains, reduce her tip.

If she shorts you time on the session, reduce her tip.

If she sucks your dick for only a few seconds or minutes, reduce her tip.

If she fucks for a few seconds or minutes and says she has to stop because she is sore, tired, whatever, reduce her tip.

Pay whatever you feel the session was worth to you based on time and performance, bad or good. If you pay too little, you are probably not coming back, so no biggie. If you pay a little more than most, your next text for an appointment gets priority treatment.

Lknfrpssy
01-06-22, 17:22
Mina is looking as gorgeous as ever. Catherine is there and looking good. Why looks good too, for her regulars. The Spanish girl starts tomorrow. Third house in that driveway.

GiAnt34
01-06-22, 18:03
Let me just say be very careful when doing this, reducing tip. The provider just may yell something you never want to hear and then your ass is fucked up. The provider may get arrested for prostitution but imagine you getting arrested and charge with some type of sexual charge, rape I would assume being the worse.

A provider did this to me over 25 years ago and from that day on of the provider sucks from the get go it's mama I'm out. No touching, no nothing. So if I see that she is plump I'm out. She ugly I'm out. Once she starts sucking you, you start fucking it's all over in my book. If you are going to pound fucking pound. If she says stop you better stopped. IMHO they still have the upper hand. If it's consensual it's still up to the courts-.Yes, if the therapist says to stop fucking, stop. If the therapist stops sucking, do not force her head back down. When they stop stroking your dick, it is over. Based on expected tip and actual service, adjust the tip you give her.

In the few instances the amount of tip I have given was questioned by the therapist, I simply give them my reason. Shortage of time, quality of the massage, answering texts / calls too much, leaving the room too much. Most are still unhappy, but do not have a response. No one has ever raised her voice. One got upset and went off via text messages.

I always try to be fair and I feel over the years I have become a little more understanding about how they work and operate. With reports on this forum I am able to avoid potential bad situations.

On the flip side, when I have a good experience, I tip more. If my back is bothering me and she goes above and beyond to work out the problem, perhaps even going over time, I tip extra. If the work space is great, music soothing, room temperature not too cold or warm, conversation interesting, no incoming calls or texts, I like to tip more. It is not too often, but I always hope for a good session.

GofasBits
01-06-22, 21:55
Mina is looking as gorgeous as ever. Catherine is there and looking good. Why looks good too, for her regulars. The Spanish girl starts tomorrow. Third house in that driveway.And why said she quit and went straight LOL. Same Cat from SF CC days? Guessing you saw Mina? And was the damage 2 or 3? TIA!

Lknfrpssy
01-06-22, 22:41
And why said she quit and went straight LOL. Same Cat from SF CC days? Guessing you saw Mina? And was the damage 2 or 3? TIA!I guess plans change. I pay Mina $$ Same CC Catherine.

Xyz808
01-07-22, 01:15
Anyone try this provider before? Number isn't familiar to me. Only one that posts in a similar style is the chubby Chinese gal in makiki wit the ankle bracelet. Hoping it's not her as I walked out on that one last time.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/punchbowl-in-honolulu-hi/19502784.html

Ajarn
01-07-22, 02:34
Is the Mina in Hawaii Kai this one?

Peter5656
01-07-22, 11:46
Anyone try this provider before? Number isn't familiar to me. Only one that posts in a similar style is the chubby Chinese gal in makiki wit the ankle bracelet. Hoping it's not her as I walked out on that one last time.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/punchbowl-in-honolulu-hi/19502784.htmlShe has two different numbers but same girl.

LegendLuvr
01-07-22, 21:58
Someone TOFTT with Tina and report. Don't see Monika, old and not good looking. Don't go into the top house that's under construction. You might get mugged. The shop is down the driveway.

LegendLuvr
01-07-22, 22:02
She has two different numbers but same girl.She moved to Wilder. I swear Momo has the same apartment that ankle bracelet lady used to have since the instructions are the same. Take the elevator to the floor above or below, walk to unit using fire escape. Don't slam fire escape door or you'll be banned for life.

Xyz808
01-07-22, 23:47
She has two different numbers but same girl.Mahalo for the intel. Will avoid this one.

monkeyboi
01-08-22, 02:06
She moved to Wilder. I swear Momo has the same apartment that ankle bracelet lady used to have since the instructions are the same. Take the elevator to the floor above or below, walk to unit using fire escape. Don't slam fire escape door or you'll be banned for life.Are you referring to the Momo who used to be at Sunflower? Is she still here?

Ck813
01-08-22, 02:57
Is this momo that worked with Bebe and Owner Cici? If this is her ma. I need to go. Her and Bebe where the best!

Are you referring to the Momo who used to be at Sunflower? Is she still here?

LegendLuvr
01-08-22, 14:38
Are you referring to the Momo who used to be at Sunflower? Is she still here?Sanho / Tokyo Momo.

LegendLuvr
01-08-22, 18:58
Mina and Catherine are looking good. Forget about the Spanish girl. Don't rely on ad pics.

Ajarn
01-08-22, 19:05
Sanho / Tokyo Momo.Are you referring to the current Nana in Makiki / Punahou?

Restless1728
01-08-22, 20:29
First time with Mina was at HK location. She looks like a younger Yuri. I was happy with her looks and service similar to my fav Miu. Will definitely repeat. FYI she only stays for a couple of weeks.

LegendLuvr
01-09-22, 00:41
First time with Mina was at HK location. She looks like a younger Yuri. I was happy with her looks and service similar to my fav Miu. Will definitely repeat. FYI she only stays for a couple of weeks.Nicely shaved sweet pussy. Really good MM titties.

MisterChop911
01-09-22, 09:17
Gents,

Senior member, used to live here but moved away. Back in town for a day and have some time to visit an AMP. I'm so out of touch and used to be able to follow everything you guys are saying but I'm lost now, LOL! Can anyone PM me for a good spot to hit up? I can share my experience on here as well. Really appreciate it.

Mtnka129
01-10-22, 05:27
Any of you guys know of a provider that has tongue ring? Never had before and been wanting to sample, lmk. Mahalos in advance.

KJimmy0330
01-10-22, 05:31
First time with Mina was at HK location. She looks like a younger Yuri. I was happy with her looks and service similar to my fav Miu. Will definitely repeat. FYI she only stays for a couple of weeks.I'd like to try them both.

Restless1728
01-10-22, 11:21
I'd like to try them both.Yuri was over a year ago so I don't remember. Mina is standard Sunflower half / hour rate. (127801;127801;127801;127801;127801.

Ck813
01-10-22, 15:04
Please elaborate more. Hate to drive to HK and be disappointed—- TIA!

Mina and Catherine are looking good. Forget about the Spanish girl. Don't rely on ad pics.

SixtyNiner69
01-10-22, 18:36
Seen this one today in Hawaii Kai another weird one for me mina is beautiful and services were good just the guy answering the door is a throw off for me LOL would repeat.

Ajarn
01-10-22, 19:05
Seen this one today in Hawaii Kai another weird one for me mina is beautiful and services were good just the guy answering the door is a throw off for me LOL would repeat.Is he the same guy who greets you at Hunnewell?

SixtyNiner69
01-11-22, 02:14
Is he the same guy who greets you at Hunnewell?No two diffrent guys this one is more of a local haole hunwell was a Chinese guy.

ArdentAries808
01-11-22, 10:54

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/punchbowl-in-honolulu-hi/19502784.htmlYes, that's her. I have her number on my no go list.

Restless1728
01-11-22, 11:29
No two diffrent guys this one is more of a local haole hunwell was a Chinese guy.I talked to both. They're cool just there to help.

SixtyNiner69
01-11-22, 14:25
She's coming back to Hawaii a little earlier than expected can't wait if you know you know 10 more days.

The Quiz
01-11-22, 16:38
She's coming back to Hawaii a little earlier than expected can't wait if you know you know 10 more days.Will she be staying with a bunch of angels and is Thai?

SixtyNiner69
01-11-22, 16:56
Will she be staying with a bunch of angels and is Thai?LOL you know me to well.

KeepCalmMongOn
01-11-22, 23:56
Seen this one today in Hawaii Kai another weird one for me mina is beautiful and services were good just the guy answering the door is a throw off for me LOL would repeat.Hey sixty can you provide link for contact number and general info on screening process? I want to try out and will report back on my experiences for sure.

MakaKiller
01-12-22, 05:54
No two diffrent guys this one is more of a local haole hunwell was a Chinese guy.Yes the Chinese host at Hunnewell goes by Addison. As I recall the HWell ads listed an Addison as the POC. Bespectacled younger pleasant chubby chap who likes to make convo. I got the impression he was bored and lonely and just wanted someone to shoot the crap with. Stay Safe.

SpoodrikBrad1
01-12-22, 07:35
A while back, I texted the Hwell number to see if any girls were available. The person who texted back told me none were available and that they were closed temporarily. That person referred me to a different number and told me to tell them that "Addison referred" me. When I googled that other number, it was Yuri's Sunflower shop / house. So Addison and Yuri are definitely doing business together, referring customers back and forth.

Yes the Chinese host at Hunnewell goes by Addison. As I recall the HWell ads listed an Addison as the POC. Bespectacled younger pleasant chubby chap who likes to make convo. I got the impression he was bored and lonely and just wanted someone to shoot the crap with. Stay Safe.

GofasBits
01-12-22, 10:59
Hey sixty can you provide link for contact number and general info on screening process? I want to try out and will report back on my experiences for sure.Kinda curious as to how you found this forum. Guessing you somehow used a thing called a computer or maybe your smart phone. Either one had some type of internet connection right?! Then you performed some type of search of the internet using said connection right?! So with all that curiosity and detective skills you can't find the information you're asking for on the interwebs? Maybe your Googlefu is not strong enough. Maybe Bedpage isn't your friend. You got to RTFF just a little bit more and you can answer all of your own questions. GL!

OldDickie
01-12-22, 18:31
First time with Mina was at HK location. She looks like a younger Yuri. I was happy with her looks and service similar to my fav Miu. Will definitely repeat. FYI she only stays for a couple of weeks.So where in HK is she? Mahalo.

Restless1728
01-12-22, 22:11
So where in HK is she? Mahalo.Town side of Hawaii Kai. Make an appointment and she will show you street view picture. Surprisingly discreet!

XiaoqinYuan2
01-13-22, 20:32
So where in HK is she? Mahalo.60XX Kalanianaole Hwy, Honolulu HI 968XX.

At kuliouou.

SixtyNiner69
01-13-22, 21:35
Kinda curious as to how you found this forum. Guessing you somehow used a thing called a computer or maybe your smart phone. Either one had some type of internet connection right?! Then you performed some type of search of the internet using said connection right?! So with all that curiosity and detective skills you can't find the information you're asking for on the interwebs? Maybe your Googlefu is not strong enough. Maybe Bedpage isn't your friend. You got to RTFF just a little bit more and you can answer all of your own questions. GL!You definetly put the nail in the coffin 🤣128514;129315;.

Slmhyk
01-14-22, 04:00
Any local girls at any AMPs?

I know of Coco.

CeeFro24
01-14-22, 04:58
Aloha,

Wondering if I could get some contact info / ad for Amazing BB. I already tried searching this forum and bedpage but nothing came up only posts discussing how good of a place it is.

MongeringIn808
01-14-22, 06:18
I called and they said she isn't there today starts tomorrow 1/6/22. Appears to be a home not a massage parlor.If it's a home in a residential area it might not be around long. A lot of old nosy people in Hawaii Kai.

Yamudafuka
01-14-22, 10:24
Aloha,

Wondering if I could get some contact info / ad for Amazing BB. I already tried searching this forum and bedpage but nothing came up only posts discussing how good of a place it is.http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/%EF%B8%8F%EF%B8%8F%EF%B8%8F%EF%B8%8Fbb-%EF%B8%8F%EF%B8%8F%EF%B8%8F%EF%B8%8F_315019

HardTimes808
01-14-22, 10:25

I know of Coco.Which one is Coco at now?

Darksidez
01-14-22, 19:58
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/%EF%B8%8F%EF%B8%8F%EF%B8%8F%EF%B8%8Fbb-%EF%B8%8F%EF%B8%8F%EF%B8%8F%EF%B8%8F_315019Thanks was looking for this also.

OldDickie
01-15-22, 00:34
60XX Kalanianaole Hwy, Honolulu HI 968XX.

At kuliouou.Mahalo pengyou!

ToniMulato
01-15-22, 19:03
I guess plans change. I pay Mina $$ Same CC Catherine.You lucky. I texted and was quoted $$$ for session.

TrialnError
01-15-22, 19:23
For those who are lost.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/hawaii-kai-808-590-9999/20639051.html

Text them and they'll give you the location.

2 girls, Mina and Catherine.

XiaoqinYuan2
01-15-22, 19:35
For those who are lost.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/hawaii-kai-808-590-9999/20639051.html

Text them and they'll give you the location.

2 girls, Mina and Catherine.Catherine's ass really gross me out and she has smoking breath as well.

Llowly
01-15-22, 23:20

I know of Coco.Is this the Coco you know about? https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honolulu/female-escorts/2671749 If it is, you mind pm ing me with regards to her. Off the top of my head the only local ones are not at AMP's, but indies, like Kay and Cherry. TIA.

GofasBits
01-16-22, 01:52
You lucky. I texted and was quoted $$$ for session.3 is for the "VIP" and hour. 2 is for half hour standard service. GL!

ChipJohnson001
01-16-22, 12:10
Called a number from a listing that didn't link to KanYa in search (808-352-9339) but seemed promising, and had been thinking about hitting KanYa regardless, so when I showed up and realized it was one and the same went for it. Therapist was Nicole. Curvy but cute and treat rack. In yoga pants and sports bra. Great massage, a little tease, THJ on flip with Russian finish. Negotiated price before hand (200 including house. Insane for what it is, but whatever). Over priced as others have stated, but hear heart was in it and she went for a while, and finished with a great face massage, so I actually tipped on top for the effort. Not much more available, but good (albeit expensive) experience overall.

Enona1
01-16-22, 13:32
Catherine's ass really gross me out and she has smoking breath as well.So what's wrong with Catherine's ass?

Ajarn
01-16-22, 17:59
Called a number from a listing that didn't link to KanYa in search (808-352-9339) but seemed promising, and had been thinking about hitting KanYa regardless, so when I showed up and realized it was one and the same went for it. Therapist was Nicole. Curvy but cute and treat rack. In yoga pants and sports bra. Great massage, a little tease, THJ on flip with Russian finish. Negotiated price before hand (200 including house. Insane for what it is, but whatever). Over priced as others have stated, but hear heart was in it and she went for a while, and finished with a great face massage, so I actually tipped on top for the effort. Not much more available, but good (albeit expensive) experience overall.That has long been the phone number for Kanya's girls. Nothing new.

RedBaron411
01-16-22, 23:49
Called a number from a listing that didn't link to KanYa in search (808-352-9339) but seemed promising, and had been thinking about hitting KanYa regardless, so when I showed up and realized it was one and the same went for it. Therapist was Nicole. Curvy but cute and treat rack. In yoga pants and sports bra. Great massage, a little tease, THJ on flip with Russian finish. Negotiated price before hand (200 including house. Insane for what it is, but whatever). Over priced as others have stated, but hear heart was in it and she went for a while, and finished with a great face massage, so I actually tipped on top for the effort. Not much more available, but good (albeit expensive) experience overall.I give high marks for Bella and Champagne. They are very skilled and nice to look it as well. As for this place being over priced, well nice things costs more. Will live in an era of scarcity so it's a sellers market.

Cloe Stone
01-17-22, 01:46
Called a number from a listing that didn't link to KanYa in search (808-352-9339) but seemed promising, and had been thinking about hitting KanYa regardless, so when I showed up and realized it was one and the same went for it. Therapist was Nicole. Curvy but cute and treat rack. In yoga pants and sports bra. Great massage, a little tease, THJ on flip with Russian finish. Negotiated price before hand (200 including house. Insane for what it is, but whatever). Over priced as others have stated, but hear heart was in it and she went for a while, and finished with a great face massage, so I actually tipped on top for the effort. Not much more available, but good (albeit expensive) experience overall.Kanya is not an AMP. It does not belong in this thread. Kanya has nice ladies that provide a good massage w / HE. It is always appreciated by those that read and contribute to put things in the correct place (thread).

Aloha,

CS.

BrownMan
01-17-22, 10:30
Haven't mongers since before Covid. Anyone got recommendations for day time fun? Like open at lunch time.

MoistObviously
01-17-22, 21:15
Anybody have any intel on this "place" or ladies? I like what I see.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/ala-monan/19991518.html

S Hunter
01-17-22, 21:21
Anybody have any intel on this "place" or ladies? I like what I see.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/ala-monan/19991518.htmlLet us know how it goes.

XiaoqinYuan2
01-18-22, 20:46
So what's wrong with Catherine's ass?You will know if you see her ass in the light.

LegendLuvr
01-19-22, 14:52
Pics in the ad and on the website look good. Anyone try?

BScotti
01-20-22, 19:04
Pics in the ad and on the website look good. Anyone try?I got burned on the last rotation of girls, but I haven't tried the current girls yet.

Feel free to TOFTT.

Hobrah
01-23-22, 00:23
Haven't been there before but whose usually the best mt to go for with extras?

Ck813
01-24-22, 01:20
Not to be a dick but RTFF. There are MT, MT HE and Thai places plus one more. Not cool to just ask. Many of us have spent a lot of time money and so on to just give it up like that.

You will know if you see her ass in the light.