PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Nautboi808
04-10-08, 17:23
Is this the one next to Champion Malasadas?Yes. I would suggest calling to make an appointment first though. If you just show up, they will tell you that they are busy or that nobody is available.

Xqusu
04-10-08, 23:34
Went there the other day and had a korean named Keiko, looks okay. Not the best, about late 30's, nice natural tits, and seemed personable. She said she was the mamasan. No shower, light massage/rubdown. Went to dine. Stink, stink, stink! I didn't eat out! She tried some bb action, I demanded a rubber. It stunk so bad I couldn't finish. Lose money!

Kokaroach
04-11-08, 05:45
Checked it out since Jean was away and Son Kyong wasn't picking up. Ad in PS and located on Lusitana co-located with a sundries or something. Massage was mostly walking on the back that was hard to slightly painful, which I like. She'll ask you what pressure you prefer. Swedish style with LOTS of hot oil followed. It was different and good, hit all the right spots that hinted things would be alright. After the flip it was standard. I would repeat. Normal monetary damage. She was attractive and in her 30s, but then again I wasn't there to look at her.

Good luck, Roach.

Joe Som
04-11-08, 07:13
Woke at 4:30AM with a raging boner so thought I would check out Smile Spa and see if they got any hot young Vietnamese chicks there. (I remember something on this site about theft there, so I only brought my drivers license and $$). Got there 15 minutes later, and they showed me 2 girls, but they both looked like trolls. They were trying to get a third girl to come by the room, but she kept saying, "I have to go to the doctor today!" (Guess she wanted to sleep). I wasn't really interested after hearing her say that anyway. Anyone been to Smile during prime time? I know I went during an off hour and couldn't expect much.

I would like to discover some hot new talent, but it is really a crap shoot (and it usually comes up 'snake eyes'). I've got my guaranteed quality regulars, but it is always cool to find someone new who is sexy and does a good job. I remember back in the day going to Tengoku just for the hell of it. I was waiting in the room and in walks a girl named Lucky. She picked the right name, because I sure felt lucky when I saw her and experienced her great service.

You might try Erica at Tokyo Relaxation in CC. GFE. Sweet. Cute, but chubby. Good service. no rush. Good massage. Thorough table shower. Will let you do anything you like. Doesn't ask for tip up front and doesn't count when you give her the tip. Excellent bj. A little lose.

Captin Crunch
04-11-08, 13:21
I went there a few times and she gives hj.left .40 tip.
Checked it out since Jean was away and Son Kyong wasn't picking up. Ad in PS and located on Lusitana co-located with a sundries or something. Massage was mostly walking on the back that was hard to slightly painful, which I like. She'll ask you what pressure you prefer. Swedish style with LOTS of hot oil followed. It was different and good, hit all the right spots that hinted things would be alright. After the flip it was standard. I would repeat. Normal monetary damage. She was attractive and in her 30s, but then again I wasn't there to look at her.

Good luck, Roach.

Randy S Canby
04-11-08, 14:35
Yep, SMILE is bad news, in general. Here's another red flag for all to consider: "Sugar" at FANTASIA on Alapai St. Not bad looking, 30ish, born in Korea, but raised in LAX. She said, she arrived in HNL "just a few days ago" from LAX. Wanted $200 up front. I said for that amount that would include two pops, BB rim and BBBJ as well as FBM, MISH, DOGGIE, and Hollywood Cow Girl. She made a face and said "No way". I walked. The MS did return my $50 when I asked for it. That's another thing, FANTASIA is $50 up front, no water table, just a stand up shower stall and the provider will NOT even go in the shower stall with you.

Nautboi808
04-11-08, 22:26
Went to Judy's again to see Pepsi. Good massage. She will give good pressure if you ask. To finish, decided that I just wanted a HJ. Holy Crap!! I think that this was the best HJ that I have received to date!! She got all into it by teasing me with her finger nails and licking my sack while stroking. She took her time and played around quite a bit. It was very intense and when I came I thought that my head was going to explode!

During the massage she mentioned that the past week was kind of slow and maybe that's why she was so into the session.

Damage was .5 to house and I tipped her .7 for the HE. She was very happy with that and kept thanking and hugging me.

For those of you that like em young, you may not like her as she is in her 30's, but you can tell that she knows a thing or 2 about customer service.

Starry Nights
04-12-08, 00:43
I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with Kimmy at Mika.

I remember reading something that says she does BBBJ, I was wondering if anyone knows this is true before I visit?

Mahalo

Wulfen
04-12-08, 06:21
Has anyone tried Crystal from CL post?

%%%LOVELY WARM BEAUTY FOR SERVICE%%% - w4m ((808) 384 8372 Oahu)
Reply to: pers-639471567@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-11, 11:56PM HST

Sweet Beautiful Brunette Girl _____Provide full body health soft and deep professional massage _____Service Includes _____Swedish Massage _____Hot Oil Massage _____Deep Tissue Massage _____Will be relieving stress and refresh you _____Open hours from 10:00am to 3:00am seven days a week

Please call for appointment. In Call or Out Call,
(808) 384 8372 ask for CRYSTAL
36DD 30 36 5'3" 125 Lbs
I love the art of healing touch cum and have your entire body rub down...
1/2 hour 1 hour or all night
(808) 384 8372
NO BLOCKED CALLS or PRIVATE NUMBERS will be taken
e-mails will be answered when possible.
QUICKEST RESPONSE DIRECT CALLS!!!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Tommyah
04-12-08, 12:48
Hey Guys,

Did Ruby at Lavenders the other night. Cute, Sweet and Sexy. GFE from the start. Is she the same Ruby that was at China Spa?

Kapalua, Do you know?

Honey wasn't there that night, Naomi said she was off.

BTW, Naomi is retired 'cause she got a medical problem and has to get an Operation.

Seriously, LET'S ALL HOPE THE BEST FOR HER.

Kalani69
04-12-08, 14:06
Anyone have anything to report on Maya at Nirvana? I don't think she's the Maya reported on earlier posts because this Maya is an A cup. Saw her sitting on couch with 3 others the other night and looked smokin' but I was there for Yumi. Looking for variety. You can post - or PM me if you like.

Kapalua
04-12-08, 21:51
Did Ruby at Lavenders the other night. Cute, Sweet and Sexy. GFE from the start. Is she the same Ruby that was at China Spa?

Kapalua, Do you know?
Sorry, I don't know. However, it would seem that you could ask her that question.

Aboonai
04-12-08, 23:17
Hey Guys,

Kapalua, Do you know?

Honey wasn't there that night, Naomi said she was off.

BTW, Naomi is retired 'cause she got a medical problem and has to get an Operation.

Seriously, LET'S ALL HOPE THE BEST FOR HER.That's not the same Ruby from CS. She's taller, smaller breasts, not a bad looking body, shaved, and a little pronounced nose. Both give good gfe's the times I've been with them.

Is Naomi the mamasan? If so I'm with you on that because she's a really cool person. The times I've visited she greeted me with kindness. Even sat with me a whole hour just shooting the **** until my friend was done.

Aboonai
04-12-08, 23:39
Yes the Massage is .6 but after my second visit she gave option for bj or fs. hj obviously .5, she said $$.2 total for fs. but it was not worth it, April never split her legs and just laid limp, won't do again, but the massage is great, and the HE is good, so happy with that part.Made a visit and luckily there was parking right out front. A few times I passed there down Beretania I've seen at least 2 cars. Doesn't seem you could fit more than that unless you can park on the side of the house?

Anyway, rang the doorbell and this lady answered the door and let me in. Asked if she is Penny or Liza since those names are what's advertised in the Pennysaver. She said I'm Judy. Hmmmm....ok so she asked for the .6 up front, went to the room, took off my clothes, showered and then the massage was on.

Massage was ok but a few times she grazed my sack with her fingers while working the groin and buttock areas. Thought it would be my lucky day. I was interested in a HE but no go. Damn she got me all excited! Maybe next time!

Rastakid
04-13-08, 03:15
Massage was ok but a few times she grazed my sack with her fingers while working the groin and buttock areas. Thought it would be my lucky day. I was interested in a HE but no go. Damn she got me all excited! Maybe next time!Should call for an appointment next time and make sure. My first time there April gave me massage and did the same thing just grazing the sack and rubbed aginst the side so, then she said all done, and I looked at her and said how about little me? She said do it yourself, and so I pulled the towel off and said but he like you, and had to convince her to do it, didn't take to much, and the rest was history.

Joe Som
04-13-08, 06:41
Made a visit and luckily there was parking right out front. A few times I passed there down Beretania I've seen at least 2 cars. Doesn't seem you could fit more than that unless you can park on the side of the house?

Anyway, rang the doorbell and this lady answered the door and let me in. Asked if she is Penny or Liza since those names are what's advertised in the Pennysaver. She said I'm Judy. Hmmmm....ok so she asked for the .6 up front, went to the room, took off my clothes, showered and then the massage was on.

Massage was ok but a few times she grazed my sack with her fingers while working the groin and buttock areas. Thought it would be my lucky day. I was interested in a HE but no go. Damn she got me all excited! Maybe next time!

Anyone know the hours for Paradise? Not even in the phone book. Everytime I went it was closed. Even about 8 pm.

Kapalua
04-13-08, 07:18
Anyone know the hours for Paradise? Not even in the phone book. Everytime I went it was closed. Even about 8 pm.
The advertisement in the PennySaver says "by appointment," and contains a phone number of 947-0041.

Tommyah
04-13-08, 13:28
That's not the same Ruby from CS.

Is Naomi the mamasan? If so I'm with you on that because she's a really cool person. The times I've visited she greeted me with kindness. Even sat with me a whole hour just shooting the **** until my friend was done.Thanks, Ruby's personality didn't match the CS Ruby Report, so, I was wondering.

Kapalua, I didn't think of CS's Ruby till after I got home, so, I that's why I didn't ask her when I was with her.

Naomi's watchin' the place since she can't work. AND, You're right. She respects and treats all us Mongers as Human Beings, not a bunch of Hard-up, Horny Guys "Looking for Pussy".

Member #1720
04-13-08, 16:11
Does anybody know where Jun from"massage by Jun" went to?

Last I heard she was working at a bar in Kalihi.

She used to work at CC. First at Ocean Massage (now Utopia)

Then opened her own place at CC " massage by Jun".

She was a great therapist!

Htdl11
04-13-08, 16:19
Saw Mina a few months ago.

Was pretty much like others have said.

She's definitely not much to look at, but she does seem very personable and puts a lot of effort into what she's doing.

Made me feel comfortable and was very attentive.

Massage was actually quite good.

On the flip she provided HE.

Total damage = .6 + .4

L/A/S = 3/7/7

Htdl11
04-13-08, 16:22
Also saw Jean a couple times in the last few months before she took off.

As others have said she definitely gives a great massage.

On the flip, she gave great HE both times.

I'd definitely go back to see her and would recommend.

Only thing I didn't really like was having to stand in front of her door with all that traffic going by waiting for her to let me in (lol).

Oh well.

Price we pay I guess.

Total damage = $

Rastakid
04-13-08, 16:28
Anyone know the hours for Paradise? Not even in the phone book. Everytime I went it was closed. Even about 8 pm.I think April said 10am-11pm, but provider may not always be there best to make appointment.

Haolemonger
04-13-08, 20:01
Does Ruby still work at China Spa?

Aboonai
04-13-08, 21:17
Anyone know the hours for Paradise? Not even in the phone book. Everytime I went it was closed. Even about 8 pm.Yeah, it's better if you call. Guess I got lucky that day.

And to add to Kapalua's report, the ad in the Pennysaver says:
Great Relaxing Massage
By: Penny & Liza

Doesn't mention that it's Paradise Spa so it's a good thing there were previous reports about this place. But has anyone seen Penny or Liza? So far I've read about April and my recent visit was with Judy.

Aboonai
04-13-08, 21:29
Should call for an appointment next time and make sure. My first time there April gave me massage and did the same thing just grazing the sack and rubbed aginst the side so, then she said all done, and I looked at her and said how about little me? She said do it yourself, and so I pulled the towel off and said but he like you, and had to convince her to do it, didn't take to much, and the rest was history.Yes I'll definately do that.

haha good for you that you convinced her. Maybe next time I'll grow bigger balls!

No Name
04-13-08, 23:39
I have been going to Judy, Moonlight, CHM. I was wondering besides Yes is there any other massage places walking distance around Bishop St. I wouldn't mind a quick massage during lunch time. Please inform or PM me thanks

Aaron Colt
04-14-08, 01:54
I have been going to Judy, Moonlight, CHM. I was wondering besides Yes is there any other massage places walking distance around Bishop St. I wouldn't mind a quick massage during lunch time. Please inform or PM me thanks

Emma is close by. She advertises in the pennysaver.

Higuy
04-14-08, 03:27
Sounds promising, bit steep though.

~♥~ JUST LAY BACK AND LET MY SOOTHING HANDS RELAX YOUR BODY! (Honolulu)
Reply to: serv-641518440@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-13, 7:03PM HST

Are you worried about going to facilities and feel that you’re just another number they get you in and get you out and no time for any real relaxing.

Greeting;

I am an attractive female CMT, with 5 years training from accredited massage institutes experienced in Swedish, Deep Tissue Work, along with my special personalized bodywork blend of Lomi Lomi, and esalen massage with it long flowing penetrating soothing strokes that will help you leave satisfied with a smile on your face and your body stress-free..

My private massage in a quiet studio area in Honolulu It’s designed to create a safe and private environment where you can take a moment to relax and heal through therapeutic or full body sensual massage bodywork. A freshly sanitized shower is also provided for your convenience. Let me also say, I am equally at ease whether you wish to be draped or whether you're more comfortable being totally uncovered. I have soothing soft music to lull you into a dreamlike state, or perhaps you may choose to bring your own favorite CD.

Please be aware, since this is a private independent facility, I am unable to accommodated walk-in appointment; please schedule your appointment with at least 2-hour notices. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hours Monday-Sunday 9am - 8pm (NOW Schedule for next week! Schedule early for best times!)
(last appointment starts at 7:00pm)

Rate:
$80 – 1 hour (Therapeutic Massage)
$180 – 1 hour (Personalized Bodywork Massage)
$240 – 1 1/2 hours (Personalized Bodywork Massage)

Aboonai
04-14-08, 04:07
Does Ruby still work at China Spa?Yes. Saw her a few nights ago.

AsiaTraveler2
04-14-08, 06:01
Does anybody know where Jun from"massage by Jun" went to?

Last I heard she was working at a bar in Kalihi.

She used to work at CC. First at Ocean Massage (now Utopia)

Then opened her own place at CC " massage by Jun".

She was a great therapist!

I know you have asked this question before, and when I checked your posting history, the first time you raised this question was in June 2006. You never posted a review about her and then she went MIA. Now you would like some help from the other members, in tracking her down. I think you could help yourself by helping others. Just my thoughts. I hope you accept this as constructive criticism and not a flame.

Peace,
AT2

AsiaTraveler2
04-14-08, 06:04
I have not met Chantay, but there is a Darla at the same place. Name change? Decent massage, but lacks the touch of the great ones. She is a looker though.

AT2

John Ross
04-14-08, 06:21
I have not met Chantay, but there is a Darla at the same place. Name change? Decent massage, but lacks the touch of the great ones. She is a looker though.

AT2
Is Darla @ 5'6", Thai, very dark with long, black, straight hair?

AsiaTraveler2
04-14-08, 06:37
Is Darla @ 5'6", Thai, very dark with long, black, straight hair?

Close. I would say closer to 5'4" and straight hair, but very dark would be stretching it. Thai's are actually naturally dark skinned and the light skinned beauties in Thailand are Thai-Chinese. We are probably talking about the same girl. Great eyes, could actually stand to gain a few lbs, but she's young and will probably fill in just fine.

AT2

John Ross
04-14-08, 08:54
Close. I would say closer to 5'4" and straight hair, but very dark would be stretching it. Thai's are actually naturally dark skinned and the light skinned beauties in Thailand are Thai-Chinese. We are probably talking about the same girl. Great eyes, could actually stand to gain a few lbs, but she's young and will probably fill in just fine.

AT2
I think that's the one that used to work at Evergreen and Camelot as a hostess.

Un Holy
04-14-08, 13:32
Yes that is her. Her massage is okay, but needs more power. She still works sometimes at Camelot. She is nice, but does have baggage.

Member #1062
04-14-08, 21:34
I saw Pepsi over the weekend.
For those curious about her looks, well, she's certainly not a spinner.
I would guess she's at least in her mid-30s, chubby bod, fake boobs, with looks about 5 or 6.

Her massage was very good and after the flip, the HE was also very good.
After the hot towel, I got dressed and handed her .5 tip. She started whining and asked for more $ to 'make her happy.' That was a turnoff to an otherwise good session.

In my experience, .5 has been the standard tip for HJ or am I wrong..?

I gave her another .1 but find this kind of behavior very irritating and will probably go back to Jean (...until I find that 105 lb 22yr old thai hottie that gives happy endings... ).

Magnod
04-15-08, 01:38
I would guess she's at least in her mid-30s, chubby bod, fake boobs, with looks about 5 or 6.

After the hot towel, I got dressed and handed her .5 tip. She started whining and asked for more $ to 'make her happy.' That was a turnoff to an otherwise good session.

I gave her another .1 but find this kind of behavior very irritating and will probably go back to Jean (...until I find that 105 lb 22yr old thai hottie that gives happy endings... ).

Was that your first time with her? She did on my first time, but I stuck with the standards .5 tip. After that she never asked again.

Warren
04-15-08, 01:49
Do you need appoinments for these amp's?

Snap Roll
04-15-08, 03:12
Did the ward tour couple of nights ago, didn't have much

Found entrance to rose marie and had Joy. Seemed pretty standard, felt a little rushed but checked the time and it was an hour. She's really cute, personality wise. No GFE for me and she smokes (says she's trying to quit) so if you don't like the smell she's not the girl for you. Really soft skin, would repeat if she gave more of a GFE but I guess YMMV.

L/A/S; 8/9/7I used to go to Rappongi, What happened? Anyone been there? I Always seen Mimi, Suzy, Judy And Once a babe, bebe. Full Relax, CoverBJ, DATY, MISH+69, Great table Shower and Cuddle.

Comp Dude 35
04-15-08, 04:17
So. Does this one "play" and is a HE available?

Chantay didn't do the HE with me, though I thought it would get close when I got the towel in the crack and she brushed the boys when doing the butt/leg swedish. No dice though. Never went back (this was a couple of months ago).

I think that's the one that used to work at Evergreen and Camelot as a hostess.

Da One
04-15-08, 04:35
Do you really have to be 21+ to be in an AMP? All said "Sry, too young". I thought 21 was the min. Age for drinking. Bunch of bullshit, but maybe 18 is pushin it.I wish I had that problem!! If I only could be 21 again! Warren, live your life to the fullest now, and hook up with all the non-AMP hoochies your age! Unless you like "older" women, girls your age at AMP's are few and far between. Also, with the popularity of these forums, when a 20ish girl does show up somewhere she usually will be very busy! So be ready to stand in line.

Un Holy
04-15-08, 05:21
Is this the same one that used to work at that place on Ward many moons ago. Downstairs, back parking lot. Remember the old VIP?

Ho Brah
04-15-08, 05:44
Do you really have to be 21+ to be in an AMP? All said "Sry, too young". I thought 21 was the min. Age for drinking. Bunch of bullshit, but maybe 18 is pushin it.Only had such a problem at gq, a bit ago. It happens. Just walk in/ring the doorbell like you're a regular and dont look like a nervous newbe in this vast world of ampery.

Where'd you try?

Joe Som
04-15-08, 06:53
I think April said 10am-11pm, but provider may not always be there best to make appointment.

Thanks Rastakid.

Joe Som
04-15-08, 06:53
Yeah, it's better if you call. Guess I got lucky that day.

And to add to Kapalua's report, the ad in the Pennysaver says:
Great Relaxing Massage
By: Penny & Liza

Doesn't mention that it's Paradise Spa so it's a good thing there were previous reports about this place. But has anyone seen Penny or Liza? So far I've read about April and my recent visit was with Judy.

Thanks Aboonai.

Joe Som
04-15-08, 06:55
The advertisement in the PennySaver says "by appointment," and contains a phone number of 947-0041.
Thanks Kapalua

Joe Som
04-15-08, 06:58

I gave her .5 for HE on first visit and she did not even count. Guess I was lucky. Massage was okay. Had better. HJ was one of the best I ever had. She even let me feel her up top and bottom.

Joe Som
04-15-08, 07:03
Also saw Jean a couple times in the last few months before she took off.

As others have said she definitely gives a great massage.

On the flip, she gave great HE both times.

I'd definitely go back to see her and would recommend.

Only thing I didn't really like was having to stand in front of her door with all that traffic going by waiting for her to let me in (lol).

Oh well.

Price we pay I guess.

Total damage = $

Jean's massage is awesome. Her HE is okay. She's not a looker if that's important. The location is weird cause it's an apartment building and you can here people walking by. Shower was the cleanest I've seen.

Rastakid
04-15-08, 21:00
Higuy, this is actually Tammie Taylor. I emailed her and found out it was her, so that would make the prices very cheap compared to her website. ( www.tammietaylor.com )

I don't know anything about her services, couldn't make appointment for other reasons, sorry couldn't be anymore help, but maybe somebody else knows how her services are...

Sounds promising, bit steep though.

~♥~ JUST LAY BACK AND LET MY SOOTHING HANDS RELAX YOUR BODY! (Honolulu)
Reply to: serv-641518440@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-13, 7:03PM HST

Are you worried about going to facilities and feel that you’re just another number they get you in and get you out and no time for any real relaxing.

Greeting;

I am an attractive female CMT, with 5 years training from accredited massage institutes experienced in Swedish, Deep Tissue Work, along with my special personalized bodywork blend of Lomi Lomi, and esalen massage with it long flowing penetrating soothing strokes that will help you leave satisfied with a smile on your face and your body stress-free..

My private massage in a quiet studio area in Honolulu It’s designed to create a safe and private environment where you can take a moment to relax and heal through therapeutic or full body sensual massage bodywork. A freshly sanitized shower is also provided for your convenience. Let me also say, I am equally at ease whether you wish to be draped or whether you're more comfortable being totally uncovered. I have soothing soft music to lull you into a dreamlike state, or perhaps you may choose to bring your own favorite CD.

Please be aware, since this is a private independent facility, I am unable to accommodated walk-in appointment; please schedule your appointment with at least 2-hour notices. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hours Monday-Sunday 9am - 8pm (NOW Schedule for next week! Schedule early for best times!)
(last appointment starts at 7:00pm)

Rate:
$80 – 1 hour (Therapeutic Massage)
$180 – 1 hour (Personalized Bodywork Massage)
$240 – 1 1/2 hours (Personalized Bodywork Massage)

Aboonai
04-15-08, 22:31
Do you need appoinments for these amp's?Usually you don't. Just show up and walk in or ring the doorbell. Seems like for Paradise Spa you're better off calling them first. And after you become a regular there they may take you in. I'm not really quite sure since I've been there only once.

Daspbrah
04-16-08, 01:32
Is this the same one that used to work at that place on Ward many moons ago. Downstairs, back parking lot. Remember the old VIP?I know which one you are referring to. But it's not that Pepsi. Shes different but good in some ways, mid 30's, decent looks, decent massage & good HE.

Like most others, it cost $ out the door.

Aaron Colt
04-16-08, 04:10
Higuy, this is actually Tammie Taylor. I emailed her and found out it was her, so that would make the prices very cheap compared to her website. ( www.tammietaylor.com )

I don't know anything about her services, couldn't make appointment for other reasons, sorry couldn't be anymore help, but maybe somebody else knows how her services are...

Pass on Tammie Taylor. Her attitude alone kills any hard on you may dream of erecting.

Buck N Ham
04-16-08, 04:42
Pass on Tammie Taylor. Her attitude alone kills any hard on you may dream of erecting.AC,

Saw an ad in CL this pm and was tempted to give her a call. Checked out TER and SFRedbook as her site recommends and the reviews were quite good. However, since none of the fellas were from HI, your review would be a lot more valuable. Please fill us in on her "attitude".

Gracias!

Buck.

2xdiamond
04-16-08, 06:24
Went to see Yumi last week based on all the positive reviews. she provided one of the best GFE's I have ever experienced. Started with DFK, great table shower with a good massage on the TS and attention to all the right places, and good conversation. Went back to the room where she did bbbj, 69, and CG.

fantastic natural "D" cups and just enough curves to make them stand out.
Non-rushed and she even took a short nap in my arms with me afterwards.
L/S/A, 8/9/9.

Damage $.9 (house and tip).

Makana9
04-16-08, 06:33
Had a very long couple of days, so went on a MP hunt. Stopped off at Happiness about 830p ish, but MS said come back b/c they too busy. She said go back downstairs and drink somemore, and come back aft. An hour.

Moved on, went to Lavendar, a couple of girls was sitting, but nothing caught my eye so next. Kings, did not really know anyone there (have not been there since Pinky & Sunny left. Was not in the mood for CHM, so called Gingers to see if Mimi was on, but MS "Bebe" said she no come back till Sat?

MS insisted to see young girl. After some debating, got there aft 10 and Bebe remembered me (since I see Mimi, a few times now), she said go try new young girl "Cherry". Usually that is what they say all the time, and then girl looks wayyyyy older, and that is all she wrote, NEXT.

Cherry actually was not bad, Korean (I also think she has some Nihonjin.eyes & teeth IMHO gave it away). L. 7. 5, she looked good to me. Typical front door donated, then whisked away to the TS. Squeeky clean & some frontal play. Been awhile since one did a squeeky clean job, + some play. She did the drying of me kino (reminds me of Taiwan), then a not bad massage. Cherry is a trooper, and pretty strong. Good butt cheek massagee, alot of hair, 34B'z play (her nips was hard)as they massaged my back, and good tongue-fu from the tips of my foot to the nape neck. It was HOT, so on the flip, more massagee, minor russian, LFK, gently sucking her nipps (very responsive), CBJ, ACG, spoon, and she wanted to finish in K9. She is a dainty moaner, and girl can take a pounding in K9, it was too much for me and popped.

She wiped me up with a warm towel, we chatted a bit, light GFE-mutual caressing, and went with the donation, did our huggs & LFK again, and Bebe being Bebe, got into the act, and squeezed akua then my butt. Seem like I could drop her G, and DATY her right there and she would just stay there. That is for another time.

Said our goodbyes, more ass grabbing as she pushed my hand away and grabbed Akua.
L-7 A-8.5 S-8

Will definately repeat.

Stay safe & enjoy,

K

Kainoa
04-16-08, 11:03
Pass on Tammie Taylor. Her attitude alone kills any hard on you may dream of erecting.Anything specific about her attitude? I've been thinking about TOFTT w/her, but based on what you're saying may have to rethink it.

Asian0255
04-16-08, 11:15
With Jean gone for a couple of months and SiSi not answering the phone (a couple of my favorites), I thought that I would look around for someone else. Thought about going to Paradise, but I just had so many bad experiences there with Penny constantly answering the door bell and phone, I couldn’t bring myself to make the phone call. I saw that one of my ATF’s Michelle was advertising in the Honolulu Advertiser. She is back in business and has a new place on King street. She used to be in the CC and went under the name Always a Great Massage. Her new ad says Massage by Michelle. She gives a great massage and one on the better HE. I will defiantly repeat. $

Mandoo Kane
04-16-08, 14:01
Yep, SMILE is bad news, in general. Here's another red flag for all to consider: "Sugar" at FANTASIA on Alapai St. Not bad looking, 30ish, born in Korea, but raised in LAX. She said, she arrived in HNL "just a few days ago" from LAX. Wanted $200 up front. I said for that amount that would include two pops, BB rim and BBBJ as well as FBM, MISH, DOGGIE, and Hollywood Cow Girl. She made a face and said "No way". I walked. The MS did return my $50 when I asked for it. That's another thing, FANTASIA is $50 up front, no water table, just a stand up shower stall and the provider will NOT even go in the shower stall with you.Sounds like the only one that's anygood is Tammie.

Member #1062
04-16-08, 18:45
Thanks Asian255.
Can you give us a description of her...age, looks, etc?

No Name
04-16-08, 20:21
Went to Judy's today for a massage. I just finished working out and needed to have a good massage. Pepsi did her best to take out all the knots, however; she just does not know how to do it. She did get me really relaxed at the end. Somehow, Pepsi is an old reliable, I would like to find someone a little slimmer and with naturals any ideas.

Aboonai
04-17-08, 00:06
Read previous reports about her and decided to give her a call today. She's no longer at the Young Street location and has moved in with Kison Massage Therapy. It's located in the same building where Grace's is on South Beretania. Entrance is on the Ewa side, go up the stairs and it's at the top to your right. Can't miss it.

As soon as I walked in it kinda dawned on me that no way any HE would be going on in here. lol There's about 8 stalls with doors, but the walls that separate each one are about 8 feet high and no drop ceiling. I could actually hear the other therapists in the adjacent stalls. But who knows...YMMV.

Overall? One of the best deep tissue massages that I have had. Will definately repeat. A shower is available too.

Asian0255
04-17-08, 00:29
Thanks Asian255.

Can you give us a description of her...age, looks, etc?In my opinion she is a pleasing to look at Korean lady. Age is hard, I'm guessing 45-50. She's not fat, but is probably carrying a few extra pounds. Very pleasant personality. Hope this helps.

Virtua Stick
04-17-08, 11:31
Went to see Yumi last week based on all the positive reviews. she provided one of the best GFE's I have ever experienced. Started with DFK, great table shower with a good massage on the TS and attention to all the right places, and good conversation. Went back to the room where she did bbbj, 69, and CG.

fantastic natural "D" cups and just enough curves to make them stand out.
Non-rushed and she even took a short nap in my arms with me afterwards.
L/S/A, 8/9/9.

Damage $.9 (house and tip).I've previously posted about Yumi so I will dispense with the LAS. I have seen her a few times now and my experiences have differed from this brother' report. Just so you will know, I got just a hint of LK, no DFK. No DATY or 69 offered. Usually, I will not DATY, but she looked so good the last time (and I was a bit more then buzzed), that I asked but she declined. BTW, don't go in too drunk to these places. You might do something you regret later. I keep telling myself that. Anyway, no touching of her privates but she was rubbing herself during mish. Some TRs indicated she would try to give BBBJ when they do not want one. Others reported they hoped for one but did not get one. I make no mention to her what I wanted but it has been consistently CBJ (actually my preference). Other parts were consistent-- no rush, nice TS, friendly, cuddling at the end. My usu house & tip is a bit more, $$, which is what I think most here consider the norm for good service.

Thus, YMMV gentlemen. Nice time, but don't expect the world.

VS

Badboy808
04-17-08, 21:15
New phone number listed in PS. Has anyone had luck with this one? She's a hottie. Please advise.

BB808

Aaron Colt
04-18-08, 04:50
Anything specific about her attitude? I've been thinking about TOFTT w/her, but based on what you're saying may have to rethink it.

Attitude wasnt warm, friendly or inviting and neither was the short conversation I had with her, just wasnt engaging for me when I tried to make an appointment and this raised a red flag to me so I passed. Also, I didnt ask any questions that would lead a provider to think I was LE or some young horny kid. Questions I asked were directed more towards getting a feel at what type of service I was going to receive. One of personal attention (GFE) or more business like. My gut feeling led me to the latter, resulting in a pass decision for me. Yours may be different.

First Try
04-18-08, 13:52
Attitude wasnt warm, friendly or inviting and neither was the short conversation I had with her, just wasnt engaging for me when I tried to make an appointment and this raised a red flag to me so I passed. Also, I didnt ask any questions that would lead a provider to think I was LE or some young horny kid. Questions I asked were directed more towards getting a feel at what type of service I was going to receive. One of personal attention (GFE) or more business like. My gut feeling led me to the latter, resulting in a pass decision for me. Yours may be different.

I thought all her appointments were done on a online booking calendar.

Warubozu23
04-18-08, 20:14
Hi All,

I'm just being paranoid because i never go to the MP. Can someone confirm that Apple is disease free?

Sorry, I'm a newb that is just paranoid.

Thanks guys!

No Name
04-18-08, 21:44
Went to Michelle's for a massage. I guess I look like LE since the only thing I got was a massage. However, it was a pretty good deep tissue massage. Too bad no HE.

Aboonai
04-18-08, 22:34
New phone number listed in PS. Has anyone had luck with this one? She's a hottie. Please advise.

BB808You're asking if anyone has been there and yet you say she's a hottie? Please let the 411 out on this one!

Aboonai
04-18-08, 22:46
Went to Michelle's for a massage. I guess I look like LE since the only thing I got was a massage. However, it was a pretty good deep tissue massage. Too bad no HE.Same experience here and won't repeat.

For those of you who are interested, she's located in the same building as Golden Massage. Park on S. King St. or Akala Lane.

Member #3111
04-19-08, 00:45
Attitude wasnt warm, friendly or inviting and neither was the short conversation I had with her, just wasnt engaging for me when I tried to make an appointment and this raised a red flag to me so I passed. Also, I didnt ask any questions that would lead a provider to think I was LE or some young horny kid. Questions I asked were directed more towards getting a feel at what type of service I was going to receive. One of personal attention (GFE) or more business like. My gut feeling led me to the latter, resulting in a pass decision for me. Yours may be different.I haven't reported in ages but thought I'd add my 2 cents about Tammie Taylor. I had a totally different experience (though she did tell me during our session that she prefers prospective clients find out about her services and book via her website). Anyway. I booked a Royal VIP session ($$$) online, it's more than what I usually spend but thought I'd try something a little different and give myself a treat. We exchanged emails and phone calls, setup a session on Thursday morning at her incall. She was very friendly and really easy to talk to. Pics on her website are accurate and I was very pleased. She's not your 98 lb AMP girl with fake boobs. She's about 5'8", all natural, not petite but not fat. In fact she's pretty solid. Looks like she could have been an athlete in the past. We shared a shower, lots of soap and a sample of her oral skills. On to the massage. Very good. She hit all the right spots with perfect pressure. Very happy ending (like her website says she won't be "talking" at this point). All in all a very different and refreshing experience. Everyone has different tastes and she may not be your cup of tea but I found her to be very sexy, engaging and accomodating. I'll definately repeat. And our session went way over the 90 minutes so I think it was money well spent. Check her website and you'll find an accurate description of what she provides with rates. Hope this helps.

Virtua Stick
04-19-08, 03:46
Hi All,

I'm just being paranoid because i never go to the MP. Can someone confirm that Apple is disease free?

Thanks guys!Waru,

I do not think anyone here can say for certain that ANY person at an AMP is disease free. Take your best precautions- covered everything, no DATY, etc. And hope for the best. Even with all that, nothing is 100%. That is the reality and playing the statistics. Take a look at some of my soapbox posts. I've done my homework and can weigh the risks and benefits as I am sure many here have also. If you remain paranoid, please keep yourself clean and avoid the AMPs. They can mess with your head (s) and may not be worth it. Really. If not, GOOD LUCK and happy hunting!

VS

Higuy
04-19-08, 04:32
Hi All,

Thanks guys!

Sorry but no customer in good faith could ever know this 100% for sure for any provider they frequent, and it would be totally irresponsible for anyone to advise you on this IMHO, even the provider herself will might not know unless she has had something chronic (i.e. herpes) or been tested before she saw you, for the simple reason that every time she engages in unprotected sex, she runs the risk of infection. Do you want to be a customer before she gets tested only to find out she has "something" after the test?

The sage old saying of "when you have sex with someone you are also having sex with every person they have ever had sex with" still rings as true today as it ever did.

Bottom line is, unprotected sex is high risk behavior, and anyone who has a significant other is not only putting themself at risk, but also the one they purport to care for.

As others have stated here in other threads, there is risk in this "hobby" and unless you willing to accept this, its best not to even get started. To make that decision for yourself is fine, but as I said, if you have a significant other, what gives you the right to make that decision for them??

::: Stepping off soapbox :::

HIG

Un Holy
04-19-08, 16:51
I guess my ATF been spoiling me. BBDT is awsome. Especially when she finishes me with BBFSCIP. But as I said before, YMMV and you gotta be patient and work up to it. It takes time but worth every $.

Rastakid
04-19-08, 17:00
Bottom line is, unprotected sex is high risk behavior, and anyone who has a significant other is not only putting themself at risk, but also the one they purport to care for.

HIGFor one thing I don't think Apple does bb at all. Maybe for a very good customer. As for Warubozu23 if your scare to screw an AMP girl for disease, you must be scared to have sex period. I've met normal girls who have sex and take less precautions than do AMP girls. The only extended risk with AMP's (unless BB is involved) is that they do more guys in one night than some women do their entire life, or a week for the sluttier ones. So, either man up and take a risk or find something else to fullfill your urges. (I. E. Rosie and her five sisters.)

Badboy808
04-19-08, 18:45
You're asking if anyone has been there and yet you say she's a hottie? Please let the 411 out on this one!I was refering to the HE part. Massage is great. .65 for an hour. Very young Japanese girl. She wears some tight little shorts during the massage.

It's my fault for not asking for the HE, but I like the massage and don't want to scare this one off.

Good luck.

BB

Turboman808
04-19-08, 19:30
I was having a few beers at Club Tsunami in the Sam Sung Plaza when there was a whirlwind of flashing blue lights and vans that pulled into the parking lot.

I ran to the door (as did many of the patrons in Tsunami) and saw that they had gone into VIP. Did not see any girls get hauled away. I didn't let my companion know that I knew what VIP was, let alone that I had sampled the wares there.

If you venture there over the next few days, don't be surprised if they are a little cautious. Or maybe not cautious at all, since they have just been raided. Be safe anyway.

Aloha
Turboman

Nuts M
04-20-08, 03:08
Just because she's a civilian doesn't automatically mean she's a lower risk for giving you a STD.

Captin Crunch
04-20-08, 03:18
I went there today and got a good massage. She is a hot young Japanese girl. I don't think she offers he, but no one knows unless they ask. I didn't.
I was refering to the HE part. Massage is great. .65 for an hour. Very young Japanese girl. She wears some tight little shorts during the massage.

It's my fault for not asking for the HE, but I like the massage and don't want to scare this one off.

Good luck.

BB

StripedFashion
04-20-08, 11:35
So! We talking local or Nihonjin Japanese girl here? Now that you've all (mucho arigats, gents) got her into the radar, please do explain more. I'm beddy interested. To be quite honest, Mei-Ling (of C. Mary's fame) is the only msg therapist I've ever seen. I like her, so much, that I don't even ask for an HE. However, if there's a possibility of coming to an "O" with the Beddy Young Japanee in tights, then well well well: Lookie What We Got Here.

Nice!

StripedFashion

Captin Crunch
04-20-08, 12:54
What's the reason why they raid the mps? Is it because someone complains? Or are they after something? Someone?
I was having a few beers at Club Tsunami in the Sam Sung Plaza when there was a whirlwind of flashing blue lights and vans that pulled into the parking lot.

I ran to the door (as did many of the patrons in Tsunami) and saw that they had gone into VIP. Did not see any girls get hauled away. I didn't let my companion know that I knew what VIP was, let alone that I had sampled the wares there.

If you venture there over the next few days, don't be surprised if they are a little cautious. Or maybe not cautious at all, since they have just been raided. Be safe anyway.

Aloha
Turboman

Namja
04-20-08, 14:00
This is my first post, so it's a good one. I called one of the girls at VIP, things are cool. ID check only.

Kman123
04-20-08, 18:59
Nope you won't get anything. She is nice looking but I thought her massage was ok not the greatest. She is legit, I wouldn't waste my time on her, honestly I'd rather go to Siam Thai.

Candy Addict
04-20-08, 20:54
Due to time and money never seeming to coincide with each other, I don't get out much. Well, the other night, I got out for the first time in much too long! I made my first ever visit to PT. The mama ushered me straight to the room with no 3rd degree, like I was long-time regular. I asked if Mimi was available. The mama disappeared and a minute later, Mimi walked in the door. I'd been wanting to give her a try for over a year, but every time I made plans to go see her, she went on vacation.

There's not much I can say about her that hasn't already been said. Cute, petite, Vietnamese spinner, tastefully enhanced rack, 30-something. I think I read recently that she told a fellow monger that she was 39. If so, I think she looks pretty damn good for 39!

No TS was offered, perhaps because she'd never seen me before. Massage was a little better than average for an AMP, but nothing to write home about. After the flip, she began a very good BBBJ. Unlike many providers I've seen over the years, Mimi actually sucks, and I mean that in the good way! As we were about to begin mish, a cover appeared. I casually mentioned that I'd always hated those things. She said, OK, but asked me to pull out and cum on her stomach. An unusually long (for me at least) session of BBFS ensued. It's been a very long time since this old fart has been able to give a girl a good pounding and manage to last! After a while, we were both getting tired, so when she started asking me to cum, it didn't bother me. I picked up the pace and still lasted for several more minutes. She asked me again to cum. I hated the thought of pulling out of that hot, tight pussy just as things were getting good, so I asked her if I could cum inside. She said, OK. So, the session ended with a very nice BBFSCIP.

Even though she was obviously tired (I went there pretty late) she was very nice and accommodating. Damages were .5 house + $.5 for Mimi. Will definitely repeat as soon as time and funds permit! It's nice to actually be able to contribute a report for a change, instead of just lurk.

Happy mongering!

CA

Badboy808
04-20-08, 21:15
Due to time and money never seeming to coincide with each other, I don't get out much. Well, the other night, I got out for the first time in much too long! I made my first ever visit to PT. The mama ushered me straight to the room with no 3rd degree, like I was long-time regular. I asked if Mimi was available. The mama disappeared and a minute later, Mimi walked in the door. I'd been wanting to give her a try for over a year, but every time I made plans to go see her, she went on vacation.

There's not much I can say about her that hasn't already been said. Cute, petite, Vietnamese spinner, tastefully enhanced rack, 30-something. I think I read recently that she told a fellow monger that she was 39. If so, I think she looks pretty damn good for 39!

No TS was offered, perhaps because she'd never seen me before. Massage was a little better than average for an AMP, but nothing to write home about. After the flip, she began a very good BBBJ. Unlike many providers I've seen over the years, Mimi actually sucks, and I mean that in the good way! As we were about to begin mish, a cover appeared. I casually mentioned that I'd always hated those things. She said, OK, but asked me to pull out and cum on her stomach. An unusually long (for me at least) session of BBFS ensued. It's been a very long time since this old fart has been able to give a girl a good pounding and manage to last! After a while, we were both getting tired, so when she started asking me to cum, it didn't bother me. I picked up the pace and still lasted for several more minutes. She asked me again to cum. I hated the thought of pulling out of that hot, tight pussy just as things were getting good, so I asked her if I could cum inside. She said, OK. So, the session ended with a very nice BBFSCIP.

Even though she was obviously tired (I went there pretty late) she was very nice and accommodating. Damages were .5 house + $.5 for Mimi. Will definitely repeat as soon as time and funds permit! It's nice to actually be able to contribute a report for a change, instead of just lurk.

Happy mongering!

CAI hope my friend is telling me the truth on this one, but he's getting treated with meds. He said he BBFS with Mimi and one other. CFS with Ivy. He had an outbreak ( Herps ) ..Best wishes for you CA. Hopefully, he caught it somewhere else

Badboy808
04-20-08, 21:22
Checked it out the other day. Strong massage. Good HE with a little circle action with the starfish. I never asked for it and told her in the begining that my drinking buddy (made up bar friend named Mike referred me) A bit older, but fit and attractive Korean lady.

Her ad is in the Penny Saver. Go get some.

BB

Damage=. 60 +. 60 tip. I was worth it.

Tadhook
04-20-08, 22:20
There's a new Tina at Tokyo, replacing the old Tina who left a few weeks ago. This new Tina is from LA and was here for about a month coupla years ago.

Un Holy
04-20-08, 22:54
When did he do Mimi and Ivy?

Both left town for awhile, but Mimi is back now. I think Ivy is still gone, if so she might be getting meds. Both do too many guys BB. Both do CIP and CIM.

Alphahaole
04-21-08, 01:54
I haven't reported in ages but thought I'd add my 2 cents about Tammie Taylor. I had a totally different experience (though she did tell me during our session that she prefers prospective clients find out about her services and book via her website). Anyway. I booked a Royal VIP session ($$$) online, it's more than what I usually spend but thought I'd try something a little different and give myself a treat. We exchanged emails and phone calls, setup a session on Thursday morning at her incall. She was very friendly and really easy to talk to. Pics on her website are accurate and I was very pleased. She's not your 98 lb AMP girl with fake boobs. She's about 5'8", all natural, not petite but not fat. In fact she's pretty solid. Looks like she could have been an athlete in the past. We shared a shower, lots of soap and a sample of her oral skills. On to the massage. Very good. She hit all the right spots with perfect pressure. Very happy ending (like her website says she won't be "talking" at this point). All in all a very different and refreshing experience. Everyone has different tastes and she may not be your cup of tea but I found her to be very sexy, engaging and accomodating. I'll definately repeat. And our session went way over the 90 minutes so I think it was money well spent. Check her website and you'll find an accurate description of what she provides with rates. Hope this helps.I agree, I saw Tammie as well. She is a little bigger than I like. Well, alot bigger. But shes not like waianae girl big. But the massage was very good, and she was very sweet and charming when I got there.

I like to dip my stick in chocolate every now and then, but the black girls arent around that much here unless you wanna deal with SW and their pimps. I am waiting on a report from that girl on the west side. Chocolate? Still no report I am becoming more and more convinced she's LE. So now I am to scared to TOFFT.

Alohano
04-21-08, 02:16
There is not HE to be had and I have to disagree with the group in that I thought her session was one of the best. From a purely massage point of view. He is much younger than all but a few therapists, very friendly and attractive. My hat's off to anyone who can talk her into a HE. Her business would go thru the roof if it happened. Don't think it will though.

Her, Cherry at Siam Thai and Mei Ling are my current favorites.

Primal Needs
04-21-08, 04:04
I hope my friend is telling me the truth on this one, but he's getting treated with meds. He said he BBFS with Mimi and one other. CFS with Ivy. He had an outbreak ( Herps ) ..Best wishes for you CA. Hopefully, he caught it somewhere else

What's up, Badboy? Why didn't you mention this earlier? If you had this info, even if you weren't sure, you could've posted about it.

I'm not personally worried, because I haven't been anywhere near Mimi. But if CA gets something, you're an accomplice to the crime.

Maybe you think it's CA's fault for going BB, as I know you've been vocal about your disapproval of BB (I looked in your previous reports), but condoms aren't 100% against STDs. Even a mongerer going CFS could've got something.

We all take our chances with pros (and with amateurs as well), but a simple heads up would've been nice. Sorry if this is considered flaming, but the after-the-factness of your statement just didn't seem right.

Primal Needs

HappyGuy808
04-21-08, 04:13
I seen this ad in the Pennysaver:

TOTAL BODY
Rejuvenating &
Relaxing
Massage By Kay
Open 10am-6pm
3 9 8 - 8 1 9 9

Anyone tried this place yet? It's located at the Century Center. Just wanted some feedback/reviews on her services.Hey Buck, I've been to Thai Hawaiian Massage several times. The place is really nice and they have a lot of pretty girls there. I've tried a bunch of the girls who work there like Yuki, May and Darla. The last time I went was this past weekend and I had a massage from Chris. They had a great view and the girls were very skilled and super freakin' sexy.

I haven't asked to have anything "extra" done to me, because I'm married. But you never know until you ask right?

Oh btw, the times you listed were incorrect. The correct hours are 9am - 12am. And the phone number is 230-7965.

HappyGuy808
04-21-08, 04:22
I just found this site and I would like to mention Thai Hawaiian Massage.

It is located at Century Center 3102 in Honolulu, very close to the Hard Rock Cafe in Waikiki.

1) Girls are approx 20 years old and up. (very pretty too!)
2) The girls specialize in Thai massage
3) So far all the girls I went to have licenses to massage
4) Very polite and friendly
5) Very clean
6) The prices are very competitive

I'd highly recommend this place and I've been going here for the past 4 months.

BTW, I found it best to call to make an appointment (230-7965)

Honolulu Yobo
04-21-08, 04:23
I hope my friend is telling me the truth on this one, but he's getting treated with meds. He said he BBFS with Mimi and one other. CFS with Ivy. He had an outbreak ( Herps ) ..Best wishes for you CA. Hopefully, he caught it somewhere elseYou should tell your friend to go back to the MS and tell her that he caught something from one of the girls and mention her name. This way she is pulled off the line and is not allowed to provide services to fellow mongerers. The MS should understand that this will be bad for business.

Also, there should be a tracking thread in this forum to tell fellow mongerers that these infected women have moved to other places and where they work so that no one else gets infected. Could one of the senior members or the moderator of this forum start a thread like this?

This would effectively blackball the provider from working in Hawaii.

Be safe,

H

Aboonai
04-21-08, 04:27
I was refering to the HE part. Massage is great. .65 for an hour. Very young Japanese girl. She wears some tight little shorts during the massage.

Good luck.

BBThanks for clearing that up and TOFTT! So far the reports about her have been positive, less the HE. One day I'll make an appointment and report back.

Hypo Luxa
04-21-08, 04:41
I guess my ATF been spoiling me. BBDT is awsome. Especially when she finishes me with BBFSCIP. But as I said before, YMMV and you gotta be patient and work up to it. It takes time but worth every $.
So who is your ATF that you talk about?

Higuy
04-21-08, 04:53
Anyone heard when/if she is coming back?? Its been a while now.

Badboy808
04-21-08, 05:28
What's up, Badboy? Why didn't you mention this earlier? If you had this info, even if you weren't sure, you could've posted about it.

I'm not personally worried, because I haven't been anywhere near Mimi. But if CA gets something, you're an accomplice to the crime.

Maybe you think it's CA's fault for going BB, as I know you've been vocal about your disapproval of BB (I looked in your previous reports), but condoms aren't 100% against STDs. Even a mongerer going CFS could've got something.

We all take our chances with pros (and with amateurs as well), but a simple heads up would've been nice. Sorry if this is considered flaming, but the after-the-factness of your statement just didn't seem right.

Primal NeedsPosted it as soon as I got to my computer.

No offense taken on my part for your posting.

Candy Addict
04-21-08, 06:15
I hope my friend is telling me the truth on this one, but he's getting treated with meds. He said he BBFS with Mimi and one other. CFS with Ivy. He had an outbreak ( Herps ) ..Best wishes for you CA. Hopefully, he caught it somewhere else

I expected some kind of backlash. For now, I'm willing to give Badboy the benefit of the doubt. I'll be on the lookout for any unusual symptoms, just as I always am. And yet, it's interesting that every time we hear from anyone about a provider having something or giving something to someone, it always seems to be "a friend" who caught it, never a first-person claim. And with few exceptions, the symptoms are always vague, could be caused by any number of things besides STDs, and we never seem to hear any follow-up with details about what "the friend" caught after he got his lab results back. This has always made me suspicious of such reports. I always note them, but take them with a grain of salt.

In Mimi's case, given her reputation I figure that a great many readers of this board and WSG have sampled her BB action. If she had something, the chances are that we'd have a little mini-epidemic right here among our own population. The fact that we haven't heard anything of the sort speaks volumes.

While I'm on my soapbox, I find it interesting that we never read a post from a BB fan attempting to convince or persuade a monger to go bareback. It's always the other side attempting to persuade us to abandon our reckless ways.

The decision to go BB or play it safe is a personal, individual choice arrived at (hopefully) after careful consideration of multiple factors. I respect the decision any monger makes in that regard. It's not my place to second-guess anyone else's judgment on what's right for them. I wish those who so strongly advocate for safe-mongering would kindly do the rest of us the same courtesy. No matter which side of the street you're on, the information provided by those in the "Bareback Rider's Club" is useful. You can use it either to seek those providers out, or to avoid them as you see fit.

In simpler terms, never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it annoys the hell out of the pig. I'll get off the soapbox now. <oink, grunt, squeal>

Oh, and mahalos to Hypo Luxa and Primal Needs for coming to my defense.

Monger in peace, brothers

Virtua Stick
04-21-08, 10:17
I expected some kind of backlash. For now, I'm willing to give Badboy the benefit of the doubt. I'll be on the lookout for any unusual symptoms, just as I always am. And yet, it's interesting that every time we hear from anyone about a provider having something or giving something to someone, it always seems to be "a friend" who caught it, never a first-person claim. And with few exceptions, the symptoms are always vague, could be caused by any number of things besides STDs, and we never seem to hear any follow-up with details about what "the friend" caught after he got his lab results back. This has always made me suspicious of such reports. I always note them, but take them with a grain of salt.

In Mimi's case, given her reputation I figure that a great many readers of this board and WSG have sampled her BB action. If she had something, the chances are that we'd have a little mini-epidemic right here among our own population. The fact that we haven't heard anything of the sort speaks volumes.

While I'm on my soapbox, I find it interesting that we never read a post from a BB fan attempting to convince or persuade a monger to go bareback. It's always the other side attempting to persuade us to abandon our reckless ways.

The decision to go BB or play it safe is a personal, individual choice arrived at (hopefully) after careful consideration of multiple factors. I respect the decision any monger makes in that regard. It's not my place to second-guess anyone else's judgment on what's right for them. I wish those who so strongly advocate for safe-mongering would kindly do the rest of us the same courtesy. No matter which side of the street you're on, the information provided by those in the "Bareback Rider's Club" is useful. You can use it either to seek those providers out, or to avoid them as you see fit.

In simpler terms, never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it annoys the hell out of the pig. I'll get off the soapbox now. <oink, grunt, squeal>

Oh, and mahalos to Hypo Luxa and Primal Needs for coming to my defense.

Monger in peace, brothersI do not mean to malign anyone with my posts, only share info on one thing or another. Usu what CA has said is true, though a fairly recent post by someone from Cali visiting here named "Ironpenis" reported that he had caught something, did BB with Ivy, and CFS with a number of others whose names escape me right now. Admittedly this is an exception to the rule, but others had posted that Ivy did have something and was being treated but no other forum member here had reported ANYTHING else about themselves.

Why? Either they are immune (unlikely), they did not catch anything (possibly), too ashamed to admit it (why be ashamed here?), want to continue to monger while being treated but still infectious (not a good thought), or they lurk here, looking for BB but never post a single thing (likely the majority). True or not, his friend could very well be one of those in the last category. It is not unknown that there are many who just lurk and never contribute or register.

If you would like a more realistic sampling, PMs are the way to go and reply to those who actually give true TRs. However, that becomes a big hassle if your box becomes flooded with PM requests.

I do not think anyone here wants to give any woman, pro or amateur, an STD, nor do they want to get one. Those who choose BB, hopefully get tested frequently. Even those who go covered should get tested regularly as nothing is 100% and STDs can be asymptomatic in some cases. I'll be the first here to say that I do. However, if you are just reading this, never planning to post or register but DO get something, PLEASE share. Hell, just PM me and I will share it with the forum members and/or the lady you were in contact with (so they can get checked) instead of you having to do it. You can be my "friend" and it can be confidential. Don't worry about the registration as there is no personal info you have to give and use a spare email account from hotmail, yahoo, etc.

Thanks

VS

Virtua Stick
04-21-08, 11:18
On a lighter note, more story. A few weeks back, I was at Lavenders and it was busy. Lobby was empty. I met the MS and asked for someone Asian. She introduced me to Queue (?Q or Cue?) who indicated she was from San Fran. Never seen her mentioned on the forums so I decided to TOFTT. She was tanned and her face looked older but her body did not. I could not decide if she was that much older or not as old but too much sun and smoking. She, however, did not smell of smoke. TS was good and she was a great conversationalist. Her English was excellent and she told me that she spoke Japanese and Korean too. Very intelligent lady overall. That in and of itself was a real turn on. Her body was solid. I could tell she worked out. A lot. Last time I had someone this solid was back in college who did track and field. LK, CBJ, ACG, DG, mish with her bucking me so much that I thought that she'd lift me off the bed. Covers over everything. Cuddling and playful afterwards.

LAS- 7.5 (face 6/ bod 9)/8.5/8.5

She may not be everyone's cup o tea, but was fine by me. Left some extra tip for a surprisingly entertaining time. Glad I went.

VS

Higuy
04-21-08, 12:22

For now ... but who wants to be the first to get something?

Thumperforq
04-21-08, 16:44
On a lighter note, more story. A few weeks back, I was at Lavenders and it was busy. Lobby was empty. I met the MS and asked for someone Asian. She introduced me to Queue (?Q or Cue?) who indicated she was from San Fran. Never seen her mentioned on the forums so I decided to TOFTT. She was tanned and her face looked older but her body did not. I could not decide if she was that much older or not as old but too much sun and smoking. She, however, did not smell of smoke. TS was good and she was a great conversationalist. Her English was excellent and she told me that she spoke Japanese and Korean too. Very intelligent lady overall. That in and of itself was a real turn on. Her body was solid. I could tell she worked out. A lot. Last time I had someone this solid was back in college who did track and field. LK, CBJ, ACG, DG, mish with her bucking me so much that I thought that she'd lift me off the bed. Covers over everything. Cuddling and playful afterwards.

LAS- 7.5 (face 6/ bod 9)/8.5/8.5

She may not be everyone's cup o tea, but was fine by me. Left some extra tip for a surprisingly entertaining time. Glad I went.

VS

I wonder if this is the hostess Q that used to work at Club Asia and Skylounge. She would be in her mid-thirties now and matches the description that you gave.

Kapalua
04-21-08, 17:04
What's the reason why they raid the mps? Is it because someone complains? Or are they after something? Someone?
The reason why LE repeatedly raids relaxation/massage businesses that provide pleasure for consenting adults who voluntarily choose to visit them? In my opinion it's primarily because such raids are much easier and safer than apprehending dangerous and violent criminals, and can make it appear to the "good citizen" types that LE is accomplishing something. In news reports sometimes LE refers to "complaints," but the persons who are allegedly complaining and the exact basis of the alleged "complaints" aren't specified. Of course, such alleged "complaints" could be anonymous or even fabricated by LE. Regarding the target offenses, they seem to usually be prostitution, promoting prostitution, unlicensed massage/table shower, and immigration/visa violations (for providers who aren't U.S. citizens).

Kapalua
04-21-08, 17:28
There's a new Tina at Tokyo, replacing the old Tina who left a few weeks ago. This new Tina is from LA and was here for about a month coupla years ago.
Yes, I would recommend trying the "new" Tina at Tokyo Relaxation for guys who enjoy mature providers. She is Korean, seems to be in her late thirties or early forties, and has a nice, relatively slender physique for a lady of her age. Tina has natural small breasts and a natural (unshaved) pussy. Her personality is friendly and pleasant, she speaks and understands English well, and in my experience she always provides very good service (both bj and full service).

Kapalua
04-21-08, 17:39
I just found this site and I would like to mention Thai Hawaiian Massage.
Thanks for the report. However, on this type of forum, many members will want to know: Are any "extras" available? :)

Rastakid
04-21-08, 20:30
Thanks for the report. However, on this type of forum, many members will want to know: Are any "extras" available? :)Apparently according to his other post, he's never asked for extras cause he's married. And of course that probably wouldn't be good for business?

Ho Brah
04-22-08, 01:14
Is Junko still working anywhere? I saw her mentioned in some of the back pages of this thread and got my interest sparked

Sctypimpin
04-22-08, 01:27
Are HE available here? what are the good providers and also what is the damage?

Aboonai
04-22-08, 02:08
Checked it out the other day. Strong massage. Good HE with a little circle action with the starfish. I never asked for it and told her in the begining that my drinking buddy (made up bar friend named Mike referred me) A bit older, but fit and attractive Korean lady.

Her ad is in the Penny Saver. Go get some.

BB

Damage=. 60 +. 60 tip. I was worth it.Went there around lunchtime and the massage was so-so. Better massages could be had elsewhere.

Lots of 'light' ball contact when she massages near the butt and inner thigh areas. Even when turned over she'll 'touch' junior on purpose. So yup, a HE awaits anyone who shows up. Don't even have to ask. Her HE is similar to Jean, but I think Jean's much more sensual.

Her location is at 1404 Lusitana St(Jiffy Lube is on the corner) which is down near the end by the stop sign, right next to a Korean grocery(HAE, I think is the name).

Parking is very limited, especially in the evening. I passed there once trying to look for her place and missed it because her sign is so small and was not lit. Quite a few apartments/condos around there and one right across her. Not to mention residents who hang out on the street(evening).

Best bet to go is during the day. Well for me it was. Found street parking and the area was quiet. Not much activity going on.

.6 upfront and .5 tip.

Kalani69
04-22-08, 03:32
Anyone been to Smile Spa lately? The daily ad is no longer in the Hon Advertiser.

Poi Dog
04-22-08, 05:47
Mongered over to Ginger's a few nights ago. Bebe meets me at the door, and I ask for Mimi. Bebe says "I'm Mimi" and starts laughing. Then she says that Mimi is up and she'll be right with me.

Everything as advertised. Mimi starts by giving me a hug and grabbing junior. Starts undoing my jeans and reaches in and starts stroking. Off to the TS, then back to the room for a pretty good massage. Only down side is too much baby oil used. On the flip - CBJ, 69, CG, Doggie, Mish, CG, Doggie to completion. Cleaned me up and offered TS again to get the oil off. Stroked junior until it was squeeky clean, and I helped her wash down her nani. Dried up, put the clothes back on, and tipped.

Total damage .5 + $1.2. IMHO A7/L7/S8.

Asked about other gals working there and Mimi says "next time you should try Cherry." Will have to wait for another day. Probably will hit Tokyo Relaxation (Tina), Nirvana, or Lavender next.

stay safe gentlemen!
- Poi Dog

Strong Mojo
04-22-08, 12:36
Totally legit. I see her pretty regularly. Like the other posters, I think that she's cute, young (nihonjin) and has a pretty tight body. Most times she wears pretty skimpy outfits during the massage. For example, tight t-shirts, sarong with panty or bikini bottom. All in all always a good view. After a many sessions with her I asked if she provided extras or release, she seemed to truly not know what I was talking about. Maybe I should have just asked for a hand job, but already felt pretty skebe as she is pretty young. Still her massage was above average, but would have been a whole lot better with HE.

SM

Un Holy
04-22-08, 12:56
Kay is a short little one. Her massage is weak because of her size. Darla is a nice slim Thai girl, she works sometimes at Camelot and she has a small kid, her massage is okay. Not very much play there.

Makana9
04-22-08, 13:25
Had a very long couple of days, so went on a MP hunt. Stopped off at Happiness about 830p ish, but MS said come back b/c they too busy. She said go back downstairs and drink somemore, and come back aft. An hour.

Moved on, went to Lavendar, a couple of girls was sitting, but nothing caught my eye so next. Kings, did not really know anyone there (have not been there since Pinky & Sunny left. Was not in the mood for CHM, so called Gingers to see if Mimi was on, but MS "Bebe" said she no come back till Sat?

MS insisted to see young girl. After some debating, got there aft 10 and Bebe remembered me (since I see Mimi, a few times now), she said go try new young girl "Cherry". Usually that is what they say all the time, and then girl looks wayyyyy older, and that is all she wrote, NEXT.

Cherry actually was not bad, Korean (I also think she has some Nihonjin.eyes & teeth IMHO gave it away). L. 7. 5, she looked good to me. Typical front door donated, then whisked away to the TS. Squeeky clean & some frontal play. Been awhile since one did a squeeky clean job, + some play. She did the drying of me kino (reminds me of Taiwan), then a not bad massage. Cherry is a trooper, and pretty strong. Good butt cheek massagee, alot of hair, 34B'z play (her nips was hard)as they massaged my back, and good tongue-fu from the tips of my foot to the nape neck. It was HOT, so on the flip, more massagee, minor russian, LFK, gently sucking her nipps (very responsive), CBJ, ACG, spoon, and she wanted to finish in K9. She is a dainty moaner, and girl can take a pounding in K9, it was too much for me and popped.

She wiped me up with a warm towel, we chatted a bit, light GFE-mutual caressing, and went with the donation, did our huggs & LFK again, and Bebe being Bebe, got into the act, and squeezed akua then my butt. Seem like I could drop her G, and DATY her right there and she would just stay there. That is for another time.

Said our goodbyes, more ass grabbing as she pushed my hand away and grabbed Akua.
L-7 A-8.5 S-8

Will definately repeat.

Stay safe & enjoy,

KHere is the one I posted for Cherry, since Mimi was not their, and I will lv. my Bebe post for another time. B & I haved hooked up in the past.

Akaaka50
04-22-08, 13:39
I was at Smile Spa last night and I hooked-up with a haole girl named "Blue"who has bleach blonde hair and a nice body with slender long legs... The usual damage: entry .5 tip $.5 L8/A9/S8

Anyone been to Smile Spa lately? The daily ad is no longer in the Hon Advertiser.

Alphahaole
04-22-08, 14:29
Wha? Alphahaole, I just go to RELAX. I get offered a soda from the fridge, kick back in the company of a nice girl and chit chat/talk story. What's the concern there? Why so self conscious? That "b" word Kapalua used makes me uneasy <furrowed brow> . I personally have NEVER witnessed any of that at ANY relaxation place I have been to. Maybe it used to be like that back in the day, but they are not like that nowadays. That is for the record and I am sticking to it. As for Nirvana, they are in a convenient location. You can order food from the restaurant and eat it at Nirvana. Unfortunately, if you do, one of the ladies said that you would have to buy for everyone else too. I always promise "next time" but have never carried it out yet. BTW, the food is good at that restaurant. If you are ever by Lavenders, Choi's Garden is also good. Their lunch specials are particularly good deals for what you get. Tasty. So Alphahaole, if people at your work see you, let them know that they need to reject the hearsay. Tell them Virtua Stick said so.

A massage place huh? I have never been to one of these. I can use a good massage.

Best,

VSI like the good massage too. I want it all. Hot chick, good massage, great he and if possible BBBJ and fs. Is this too much to ask for, LOL.

The problem with the relax places is its an election year and I work in a position that prohibits me from doing much of anything too fun (like picking up a SW, going to relax spa). For clarification, I have already finished college Hinode, and typically pay premium sadly, just for the anonymity. I have already had one complaint filed by a formr coworker, and I know another issue comes up and it could get difficult. With the economy where it is, I can't take that risk.

Because of this, I really like the more independent locations, but just have a hard time finding good clean ones in town. I am still scouring through the reports, and constantly chasing the dragon on CL, Eros and ********.

Much thanks for the legit massage places with he.

Asian0255
04-23-08, 01:42
Anyone heard when/if she is coming back?? Its been a while now.I called again a few days ago. Got the same message "on vacation". I have left several messages, but no call backs. Has anyone had any better luck in contacting her?

Captin Crunch
04-23-08, 04:47
Whenever I go, the total I give her is $. Can't get anything more than a hj. Tried but no luck. Anyone else got more?
Went there around lunchtime and the massage was so-so. Better massages could be had elsewhere.

Lots of 'light' ball contact when she massages near the butt and inner thigh areas. Even when turned over she'll 'touch' junior on purpose. So yup, a HE awaits anyone who shows up. Don't even have to ask. Her HE is similar to Jean, but I think Jean's much more sensual.

Her location is at 1404 Lusitana St(Jiffy Lube is on the corner) which is down near the end by the stop sign, right next to a Korean grocery(HAE, I think is the name).

Parking is very limited, especially in the evening. I passed there once trying to look for her place and missed it because her sign is so small and was not lit. Quite a few apartments/condos around there and one right across her. Not to mention residents who hang out on the street(evening).

Best bet to go is during the day. Well for me it was. Found street parking and the area was quiet. Not much activity going on.

.6 upfront and .5 tip.

Tommyah
04-23-08, 13:12
Went to Lavender to see Honey. Cute and VERY slim. Reminded me of Pink's Pinky. Honey's the slimmest girl out there now, as far as I can see. She's really young. Honey must be new at this. Maybe a few months experience? She's really innocent. Super Sweet.

Remember Judy from Arrisoo? She used to have the Tightest, Slimmest Bod in the business in those days. I think Honey's #1 now. For you guys who like the slim body girls, you'll like her.

I'm a real sucker for the cute girls, so, I give Honey all 9's. I think she gotta work on her Table Showers. The Korean Girls give the best TS, IMO. YMMV

Alohashorts
04-23-08, 13:33
I called again a few days ago. Got the same message "on vacation". I have left several messages, but no call backs. Has anyone had any better luck in contacting her?

Damn! Is she that good?! Not flaming you Asian, but I guess I have to review past post about her.

Makana9
04-23-08, 14:27
Damn! Is she that good? ! Not flaming you Asian, but I guess I have to review past post about her. Been to Sisi since I don't remember back when, many a times.

She has been depressed and kinda of not trusting with all the talk of LE, and mongerers calling her to see what they can get for the kala$

Have not talked to her since the first week she went on vacation.

Not really a MILF, mature but might be an understatement (imho)

For me, she always did a decent massage (again imho), she was good to the last drop. Good hands, better back a few yrs. Ago, but I think after awhile, things can get a bit too much.

She use to ask me for stock tips, so I use to give it up, we were friends (spoke outside of her biz)

I thought it was always a GREAT view from her corner unit facing Kapiolani / Kalakaua, especially at 10pm. The only view better was from my unit across AM Beach Park, (I know leina loved it)

As those that come and go, Hinode, PG, SF, Kapa and the Sr. Mems. , know this, but always on the search for the next time of paina

Enjoy & be safe,

K

Billybob811
04-23-08, 20:27
Was at VIP and saw Melanie - cute haole girl mabye 20-21. She's blond with redish highlists. Melanie is super pale - nice white skin with the cutest pink nipples (34Bs)- very nice perky ones. Definitely one of the better girls there.

She had a great attitude and a nice washdown afterwards (L/8.5/A/8.5/S/8).

BB

Tiger Shark 69
04-23-08, 21:10
Went to Lavender to see Honey. Cute and VERY slim. Reminded me of Pink's Pinky. Honey's the slimmest girl out there now, as far as I can see. She's really young. Honey must be new at this. Maybe a few months experience? She's really innocent. Super Sweet.

Remember Judy from Arrisoo? She used to have the Tightest, Slimmest Bod in the business in those days. I think Honey's #1 now. For you guys who like the slim body girls, you'll like her.

I'm a real sucker for the cute girls, so, I give Honey all 9's. I think she gotta work on her Table Showers. The Korean Girls give the best TS, IMO. YMMVI went to Lavanders on Friday, parked in the little lot and as i got out of my car Lexi got out of her Mercedes right next to me, she was working at VIP last i saw her but she told me she moved to Lavander, went inside and also picked Honey, I agree with everything you said, no massage, TS was better if i did it myself but She is very cute and very tight body with a Booty too ;)

May try her again but would rather like someone with better service!

Whatever595
04-23-08, 21:52
Thought maybe I'd contribute whatever I could. Earlier post asked about 'Q' at Lavender. She worked at Imperial around 2 yrs ago as 'Bebe'.

After frequenting Nirvana and lavender to a lesser extent, went back to old familiar place, Rosemarie. Got some hot looking Koreans who have been there awhile, Joy, Yoko. Bench was full at around midnite on a weekday. Had this super small, young looking Thai, nice though chatty, tight, names Apple (not from VIP or Lavender).

I know I have said Skye from Nirvana is awesome in the past, but for me and I think others, she really is. No matter what, just looking at her, turns me on. But the best thing about her is her personality, always happy, joking, just easy to be with, never rushed will get really into it. Think she also took over and is mama now.

Just my two cents on the BB thing, I'll take BBJ anyday if its offered, transmission rate although possible is very minimal. BBFS iffy at best and for me rare, had`some opportunities, but if shes doing it, you're not the only one. Daty on the other hand, literature on internet says its minimal, believe it if you want, for me I gotta have it.

And on that note, Ruby from lavender has one of the sweetest tasting pussies I've had.

TammieTaylor
04-23-08, 22:29
Are You ISO of a Perfect FBSM Today? You're In Luck!

Don’t you deserve to be pampered like the King you are... You deserve my royal treatment to be showered with tender loving care by a beautiful ebony princess covered in bubbly soap from head to toe while I take my time to make sure that all those special areas are completely cleaned. Oh by the way, did I mention that I truly enjoy the same treatment too. After all, how do you think that I got that lather all over my statuesque body in the first place. ;)

Or maybe you are looking for an breath taking certified technician that knows what seduction is all about along with a great quality CMT/FBSM massage, with a large dose of sensuality to make your experience even more relaxing and refreshing. No matter what package you choose, you will leave feeling like the special person you are.

For those that want to know more about me I found these nice reviews of some gentlemen experience.

Beside the 1 or 2 reviews here on USAsexguide, you can check TER or from California local board SFRedbook.com.

I am trained and experienced in Deep Tissue, Swedish, Sport, Lomi Lomi, Beijing & Hong Kong Styles massage, Shiatsu, and Reflexology let's not forget my special blend Esalen massage with it long flowing penetrating strokes that will help you leave satisfied with a smile on your face.

Don't forget... This is a very high quality sensual massage (yes, including showers before and after) and not just your run of the mill rub-n-tug that you might have experiences before.

PLEASE!! When contacting me, (via my discreet website) please make sure you have all of your screen information to speed up the references process.

Tammie Taylor, CMT/FBSM -
Your New Hawaii Ebony Sensual Touch Specialist
http://www.tammietaylor.com

Ingwa
04-24-08, 10:05
I know I have said Skye from Nirvana is awesome in the past, but for me and I think others, she really is. No matter what, just looking at her, turns me on. But the best thing about her is her personality, always happy, joking, just easy to be with, never rushed will get really into it. Think she also took over and is mama now.

And on that note, Ruby from lavender has one of the sweetest tasting pussies I've had.I saw SKY tonight and I agree she is awsome. You are right, as good as she looks, her personality is the most attractive thing about her. I also heard she she took over as owner or part owner of Nirvana.

Ruby from Lavender is pretty good too.

Myster
04-24-08, 14:13
Thanks Kapalua for the ph to Pleasure. I decided not to TOFTT but went on two excursions.

LAVENDER
One mid-day, I wanted to try Nirvana such as Mikki and Yumi -- I've only met Kelly in the past. Mama said over phone that not much girls available. Tried to remember any places and ended up at old Aces by HMSA. Ahh... I found Lavender. Being lazy and out of time, I took the plunge and met a girl with cute face, 5'9, 160lbs, NEW. I'm not sure if I chose her because I didn't want to go looking elsewhere or she had a cute face.

I was speaking to mama and she let me know that the girl was new to the business so I washed alone. At first, I thought mama was thinking if I was LE because she was acting weird.

Basically, she's new and so foreplay was lame. I'd give her an "B" for effort. She was a very nice girl and although she was pleasant, I will not revisit her. She was extremely tight and bled a little on the bed while doing the naughty. Covered and CBJ. She said she is on a diet so we'll have to wait and see. Very sweet girl and innocent. Sorry, I didn't get the name.

HAPPINESS
Went up the stairs and approached by older lady. Thought Bonnie worked there. I've never tried Bonnie but she is eye candy.

(If anyone know now I can "meet" her for an hour, please let me know.)

Mama grilled me for a bit since I come at odd times. Said I went other place and new her, yada, yada, and okayed me. =)

I met Jun and was welcomed. TS was great since this was the first time anyone joined me on the table for lather and massage. This was a good 20 minutes -- WOW! Went into the room and went right to business of teasing and light massaging. Began with CG, sideway CG, then to reverse CG, mish, and ended in doggie.

She is a real doll but I would like to try something else. She said she was 27 but she was lying. Small pouch and it looked like a scar on the tummy.

Tadhook
04-24-08, 14:51
Kinda scary that they found that 20-yo guy badly beaten just outside the building. He's on life support. HPD is saying the incident happened betw 9PM and early morning, so I'm guessing he may have mongered one of the AMPs in the building.

Kapalua
04-24-08, 16:41
as i got out of my car Lexi got out of her Mercedes right next to me, she was working at VIP last i saw her but she told me she moved to Lavander
She was driving her Mercedes? But, but , but ... prostitutes are exploited and downtrodden women! (According to some politicians.) :D

Myster
04-24-08, 16:42
Does anyone have contact info for Hina?

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Hypo Luxa
04-24-08, 16:43
Kinda scary that they found that 20-yo guy badly beaten just outside the building. He's on life support. HPD is saying the incident happened betw 9PM and early morning, so I'm guessing he may have mongered one of the AMPs in the building.
I hope they find those fuckers and fry 'em!!!

Kapalua
04-24-08, 20:59
Does anyone have contact info for Hina?
The advertisement for "Hina Massage" (on page 10 of the current PennySaver) provides a phone number of 561-6049.

Myster
04-24-08, 23:54
Keeping a PS around is handy but I go through spurts like this time.

Thanks

Slypher
04-25-08, 03:54
I hope they find those fuckers and fry 'em!!!Mostly Agree. I think it'd be better if we got all the mongers on the Island together, found whoever beat the guy up then kidnap them, tie them up and stuff.

Then we take them out to the Pineapple fields, beat them with bars of soap in pillow cases and then we let some of the special River Street "Girls" have their way with the guys.

I'm a firm believer in corporal punishment, but I usually think that death is too quick to be satisfying. Need to torture them and scar them for life. Then if they commit suicide. Well. That's their choice.

Kapalua
04-25-08, 19:28
Regarding the severely injured young man (Adam Turin) found near the A.Y. Wong Building, I just wanted to mention that none of the news reports I've seen so far have indicated that he had been a customer at any massage or relaxation business in the A.Y. Wong Building, or that what happened had any connection to those businesses in that building. I've been around the A.Y. Wong Building many times at night and have never had any problems whatsoever at that location. So although hobbyists should remain alert to potential danger at night in any location, this incident wouldn't deter me from visiting any business in the A.Y. Wong Building.

Azn Player
04-25-08, 20:17
I went there today and got a good massage. She is a hot young Japanese girl. I don't think she offers he, but no one knows unless they ask. I didn't.

Do you know what her hours are?
Does she work only during the day?

Captin Crunch
04-25-08, 23:21
Went during the day on a weekday.
Do you know what her hours are?
Does she work only during the day?

John Ross
04-25-08, 23:21
Could this be related? It is only a block away from the AY Wong Bldg. Even if it isn't related, be careful as there are some dangerous people out there.

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080425/BREAKING01/80425003

Doomsday
04-26-08, 04:44
I strongly agree with Slypher.

Mostly Agree. I think it'd be better if we got all the mongers on the Island together, found whoever beat the guy up then kidnap them, tie them up and stuff.

Then we take them out to the Pineapple fields, beat them with bars of soap in pillow cases and then we let some of the special River Street "Girls" have their way with the guys.

I'm a firm believer in corporal punishment, but I usually think that death is too quick to be satisfying. Need to torture them and scar them for life. Then if they commit suicide. Well. That's their choice.

Joe Som
04-26-08, 05:59
Went there around lunchtime and the massage was so-so. Better massages could be had elsewhere.

.6 upfront and .5 tip.

She has a cute face. Okay body. Not bad though. Soft real breasts with big nipples. HE w/o asking. Not bad. Pepsi at Judy's was better, but better than most. Would repeat, but lots of guys hanging outside.

WeekendWarrior
04-26-08, 07:27
I am planning on flying over to Oahu to enjoy my birthday and wanted to do the massage thingy. Did go to Rose Marie last year but wanted to try something different this year. Maybe perhaps an good actual massage with extras. Any suggestions? PM me if anything.

I have been reading the reviews but cannot really decide.

Kapalua
04-26-08, 17:44
Could this be related? It is only a block away from the AY Wong Bldg. Even if it isn't related, be careful as there are some dangerous people out there.

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080425/BREAKING01/80425003
Maybe not related, because Adam Turin was found on the morning of April 18, while this new incident occurred on the night of April 24 and was a substantial distance away from the A.Y. Wong Building (see map below).

However, as you say, there are dangerous people roaming around and it's important to be careful. The time and resources that the police expend against compensated voluntary sexual activity between consenting adults would be much better spent on apprehending violent criminals.

Hawnparadise
04-26-08, 18:45
I was wondering if anyone knew a massage therapist who worked in Island Massage before name Debbie? she after Island Massage opened her own therapeutic massage at Century square on Bishop street, then work at a spa in Hilton hawaiian village, she gave awesome massages, i was just wondering if she was still around and giving massages yet?

Hiakman
04-26-08, 20:43
Korean Style Massage

Agree with past reports. Massage was ok. Lots of sensual touching. Allowed touching outside clothing. She thought she new me from before, it pays to look like everyone else because we then went to cfs, eraser nips, probably a B, and more massage after. Shower area very nice & clean, rooms also good. However I Would not repeat because of parking problems.

Poi Dog
04-27-08, 03:17
Had Honey a few nights ago after calling to see if Kelly at Nirvana was working (she wasn't). As some one mentioned, she has to be the slimmest one out there today. Kinda cute IMHO. Massage for less than 2 minutes, BJ, CG, DS, Mish, all covered, to completion. TS afterward was so-so. A/S/L - 7/7/7, Damage .5+$1.2. Would I repeat, maybe, but I want a bit more meat on her, and maybe a bit more enthusiasm. The MS was really nice. short hair, wearing a top and jeans, very sweet voice. Felt like doing her as she sent me out the door. Who is this MS, does she play?

Oh yeah - saw Apple there, strutting her stuff, and also two haoles (so-so attractive) there on the couch as I was leaving. Sorry didn't get their names.

Stay safe,
PD

C Kramer
04-27-08, 07:05
I've been out of the AMP scene for awhile. Can you guys suggest some girls and the place they work that fit these three things:

1. Young
2. BB for everything
3. Slim and small (like some have described Honey)

I'm feeling a huge urge coming around.

Tommyah
04-27-08, 12:45
I've been out of the AMP scene for awhile. Can you guys suggest some girls and the place they work that fit these three things:

1. Young
2. BB for everything

I'm feeling a huge urge coming around.Ain't that the "Monger's Dream Come True" kinda thing?? I'd like some suggestions too.

What about Kristy from PT..Hapa, No BB, but, Petite and Cute. .. Though, I didn't see her at PT recently.

When I went to Lavender's, there was another Mama-san with short hair wearing a black. I also was curious about her too.. Naomi and Apple seem to be the "senior members" there.

Ingwa
04-27-08, 15:09

1. Young
2. BB for everything

I'm feeling a huge urge coming around.The young, slim, and small girls don't do BB. They don't need to do BB to get repeats. Honey doesn't even allow DATY, not for me anyway and she still gets repeat customers.

Slypher
04-27-08, 17:34

1. Young
2. BB for everything

I'm feeling a huge urge coming around.I haven't heard of many cases where young slim girls do it all BB. Others here might be more helpful, but my suggestion is to negotiate it with someone who normally doesn't give BB...just be ready to pay alot.

Un Holy
04-27-08, 23:13
You gotta work on it. Visit first time with standard rate and service, which will probably be cbj and cfs, maybe daty. Be nice and you watch and see if she likes you. If she liked you from first time. Second time, try ask for BBBJ and then cover and then cfs. But make sure you get her wet and wild first with your tounge and finger, the more horney the better chance of her letting you do it. The third time tell her you have hard time getting off with rubber and ask her to let you try BBFS, but promise her you cum outside. You must hold to your word and cum outside. If all goes well you got it made for the fourth time. But do not break the rule of cumming inside unless she says okay.

I have two that I can cip, one that I can cim and two that will let me do BBFS and see outside. All will let me BBFS, but finish is different. I am working on more. Its nice to have choices.

Good luck and send me back reports.

Da BB supaman

Lip Licker
04-28-08, 00:59
Regarding the severely injured young man (Adam Turin) found near the A.Y. Wong Building, I just wanted to mention that none of the news reports I've seen so far have indicated that he had been a customer at any massage or relaxation business in the A.Y. Wong Building, or that what happened had any connection to those businesses in that building. I've been around the A.Y. Wong Building many times at night and have never had any problems whatsoever at that location. So although hobbyists should remain alert to potential danger at night in any location, this incident wouldn't deter me from visiting any business in the A.Y. Wong Building.

I don't cruise that area all the time but once when I was trying to park in the adjacent lot which is pretty dark, I noticed that two guys who were walking on the street about 20 yards away took an unusual notice to my car. I decided to move my car and park in the lot for the MP. While they didn't physically threaten or approach me, the way they were behaving definitely made me feel uncomfortable leaving my car there. It was one of the first times I had visited that place so I was sitting in my car scoping out if anyone was watching me park since there were almost no other cars in that lot. Just like anywhere else you go, just be wary of who is around you and trust your instincts. Better to hurt someone's feelings than to get your sh#t stolen or worse.

Hawaii is definitely more dangerous than before due to increased population and social factors but still a lot safer than most major cities on the mainland.

Shaun4153
04-28-08, 05:05
Massage Thailand, The place not so nice, vary small room[you can here every body talk], The owner talk too much she never stop talk when she massaging customer. Her husband work with her[tell her what to do] I don't think I want to go back over there. GOOD LUCK.

Joe Som
04-28-08, 05:42
Had Honey a few nights ago after calling to see if Kelly at Nirvana was working (she wasn't). As some one mentioned, she has to be the slimmest one out there today. Kinda cute IMHO. Massage for less than 2 minutes, BJ, CG, DS, Mish, all covered, to completion. TS afterward was so-so. A/S/L - 7/7/7, Damage .5+$1.2. Would I repeat, maybe, but I want a bit more meat on her, and maybe a bit more enthusiasm. The MS was really nice. short hair, wearing a top and jeans, very sweet voice. Felt like doing her as she sent me out the door. Who is this MS, does she play?

Oh yeah - saw Apple there, strutting her stuff, and also two haoles (so-so attractive) there on the couch as I was leaving. Sorry didn't get their names.

Stay safe,
PD
Kelly is at Happiness now, not at Nirvana anymore.

KillingAngel
04-29-08, 03:52
Hi guys,

I'm 22 yrs old and I can't figure out you guys can all afford this, I only go like once every three months but I here some guys on this forum go like 3-4 times a week! Yikes! Even one of the girls at Pine Tree told me to come only like once every 3 months because of my age, I guess she didn't want to corrupt me or anything. =) Even a girl at China Spa was like WTF you are young why the hell are you here? LOL

Anyways, thats just my 2 cents, seems like a lot of rich, old mofos going to the AMPs mostly, huh? LOL

Ck813
04-29-08, 04:04
My young friend you should not call your fellow brothers OLD MOFOS. We are all not rich, but we work very hard for our money I believe just as ayou do. I am older then you but I get the samething, why do I go so often. Maybe we have a very strong sex drive and Rape is illegal, immoral, and just down right wrong so we seek out providers. Just show some respect my friend.

Hi guys,

I'm 22 yrs old and I can't figure out you guys can all afford this, I only go like once every three months but I here some guys on this forum go like 3-4 times a week! Yikes! Even one of the girls at Pine Tree told me to come only like once every 3 months because of my age, I guess she didn't want to corrupt me or anything. =) Even a girl at China Spa was like WTF you are young why the hell are you here? LOL

Anyways, thats just my 2 cents, seems like a lot of rich, old mofos going to the AMPs mostly, huh? LOL

John Ross
04-29-08, 04:37
Hi guys,

Yes, lots of us are older. With age comes more disposable income. I'd say the avg annual income of the mongers here is somewhere @ $90k - S100k.

Snap Roll
04-29-08, 04:41
Ain't that the "Monger's Dream Come True" kinda thing?? I'd like some suggestions too.

What about Kristy from PT..Hapa, No BB, but, Petite and Cute. .. Though, I didn't see her at PT recently.

When I went to Lavender's, there was another Mama-san with short hair wearing a black. I also was curious about her too.. Naomi and Apple seem to be the "senior members" there.Kristy from PT, A total f this bith, no touch ever especially her nips, lame cov blo a total dead ass! Really a total f dead ass!

Snap Roll
04-29-08, 04:53
Hi guys,

Anyways, thats just my 2 cents, seems like a lot of rich, old mofos going to the AMPs mostly, huh? LOLStay at home and and get your rocks off. the girls at Pine Tree and China Spa, Where really being Polite to you. Stay Away, You cannot Afford. it.

Poi Dog
04-29-08, 04:54
Kelly is at Happiness now, not at Nirvana anymore.

This is the one at Keeaumoku st. right?

PD

Alohashorts
04-29-08, 05:09
Yeah, I would think most of us are out of the twenties bracket. If I was 22, I wouldn't be spending the $$ at amps either. With the web now days, you young bucks have all the resources to score. Girls are throwing themselves at you in cyberspace.

Tsboy69
04-29-08, 05:20

PD

Yesh,

Parking lot entrance (in back) next to Dark Knight.

Hypo Luxa
04-29-08, 05:50
Yeah, I would think most of us are out of the twenties bracket. If I was 22, I wouldn't be spending the $$ at amps either. With the web now days, you young bucks have all the resources to score. Girls are throwing themselves at you in cyberspace.
Haha! No shit, the 20sumthin' y.o. me and the 40sumthin' y.o. me are WORLDS apart. At 22 I was picking up wahines left and right at the Row Bar, Studebakers, Pink Caddys and the Wave! I sure miss those Fridays and Saturday nights I had, but DO NOT miss the Saturday and Sunday mornings back then...

Of course the main diff now is the s.o.

Hypo Luxa
04-29-08, 05:55
Hi guys,

At my high point of AMP visits around 2002 and 03, I think I spent Charlie Sheen type money on the girls. Well, maybe not that much, but I averaged 2-3 times per week at $$ to $$.5 a visit. I think I spent between $30 to $40K each year. No where near that now.

I used to do two-fer and three-fer nights. Boy, do I miss that.

Da One
04-29-08, 05:57
Massage Thailand, The place not so nice, vary small room[you can here every body talk], The owner talk too much she never stop talk when she massaging customer. Her husband work with her[tell her what to do] I don't think I want to go back over there. GOOD LUCK.Exactly what I experienced! Massage Thailand Sucks! The therapist I had spoke in Thai VERY loudly to the therapist on the other side of the curtain almost the entire session, maybe 59 minutes of it. On top of all this another girl, which I think was the owner, stuck her head into the room 4 or 5 times to add to their loud conversation. They kept laughing & giggling the entire time, she left the room 5 times to answer her cell, but she still ended the massage in 1 hour on the dot with another guy waiting 30 mins before my session was scheduled to end (over booked). VERY unprofessional! A total ripoff! They also had a baby in the back kitchen area that kept crying.

AsiaTraveler2
04-29-08, 06:00
Massage Thailand, The place not so nice, vary small room[you can here every body talk], The owner talk too much she never stop talk when she massaging customer. Her husband work with her[tell her what to do] I don't think I want to go back over there. GOOD LUCK.

Hmmmmmm. I saw your other posts, and this does not sound like the same guy. Did you let one of the Thai therapists, maybe a friend at a competitor post this? Definitely has all the markings of a Thai girl talking and trying to trash another business.

Could be wrong, but I don't think so.

AT2

Joe Som
04-29-08, 06:01

PD
Above the bar near VIP. Used to be Champion Spa.

Hinode
04-29-08, 06:02

HEHEHEHE.

girls are throwing themselves at me and Im in my prime.

Im not 20 somethin, yet I aint 40 somethin-- yet..

"Old mofos" eh?

I used to envy the typical baby boomer, and with Brother John Ross' comment about income, Ill have ALL OF YOU know that I aint nowhere near what he makes.

Im average. In job, house, and car. Looks, might be a cut above, but performance, rico suave, mojo, charm, charisma, I got this.

I teeter-totter on the "working poor" in Hawaii. Yet, I get nan 4x a week. The S.O. rules. Yet, I still have a tendency to stray.

Whether it be ex's, or SWs, or AMPs, I got a high sex drive. I need to get my needs fufillled, one way or another, as long as there is a happy ending at the end of the tunnel its ALL G to me.

Anyways, thats just my 2 cents, seems like a lot of rich, old mofos going to the AMPs mostly, huh? LOL.

Don't be "J". No worry. Bumbai U learn.

Hinode :cool:

Da One
04-29-08, 06:09
Yeah, I would think most of us are out of the twenties bracket. If I was 22, I wouldn't be spending the $$ at amps either. With the web now days, you young bucks have all the resources to score. Girls are throwing themselves at you in cyberspace.I totally agree with you Alohashorts, oh boy only if we could be 22 again!!

Killing Angel, listen to Aloha being 22 opens ALOT more windows. I think you could spend that $$ in getting a real hoochie your age, not one that's been rated & discussed on these forums!

Scooby Snakr
04-29-08, 06:33
Kelly is at Happiness now, not at Nirvana anymore.Who's this Kelly that everyone is mentioning? Description? And how do I find Happiness? Okay pun intended, but seriously where on Keeaumoku is this place?

Blue Falcon
04-29-08, 06:55
Hi,

I'm new here and thought I'd post for the first time. Just went to Ginger's two nights ago. I was expecting to find Cherry, the girl I saw before. But she is on break so I was told. MS told me only she and Mimi are working there at the moment. She brought her out, a young Thai girl. I had the normal TS, CBJ, CFS, and she even let me do DATY, though no DFK. Her attitude was great. Damage was usual $.5 Definitely will go back when I have time.

Anyway, I keep hearing about this Hina Massage. I know it's legit, but want to try it out. Can anyone please give me the location of it or any other info?

Thanks,

BF

KillingAngel
04-29-08, 07:31
Yeah, I would think most of us are out of the twenties bracket. If I was 22, I wouldn't be spending the $$ at amps either. With the web now days, you young bucks have all the resources to score. Girls are throwing themselves at you in cyberspace.Man I wish I was like you when you were younger because the guys my age that have all the girls are usually the really social/outgoing type. For me, a steady girlfriend would be like a big success LOL. But I guess you gotta get GFE somehow.

Anyway, since this is an AMP forum, I just came back from Ohana on Makaloa St. To see Kimberly since she has big boobs (D's) and a nice attitude. She is apparently the stand-in "mama" so nobody to clock-watch me! Anyway, she gave a good massage (w/ breasts sometimes), missionary, doggy, etc. Really good attitude and no rush. Damage was. 5 for house and. 8 for her. I go there mostly because she seems OK with. 8 (I just stick it down her bra) since the girls at the other AMPs want 1. 5. But even at 0. 8 it still seems like damage when your only making $8/ hr LOL. Ohana = the layman's AMP haha.

BTW there is a new Korean girl at Ohana who is 5'9" 23 years old with tanned complexion. She is pretty skinny with some B cups but she didn't want me and kept telling me she was on her period. Yes, that's it and I probably will not be going to another AMP for 3 months LOL.

KillingAngel
04-29-08, 07:39
HEHEHEHE.

girls are throwing themselves at me and Im in my prime.

"Old mofos" eh?

I used to envy the typical baby boomer, and with Brother John Ross' comment about income, Ill have ALL OF YOU know that I aint nowhere near what he makes.

Im average. In job, house, and car. Looks, might be a cut above, but performance, rico suave, mojo, charm, charisma, I got this.

I teeter-totter on the "working poor" in Hawaii. Yet, I get nan 4x a week. The S.O. rules. Yet, I still have a tendency to stray.

Whether it be ex's, or SWs, or AMPs, I got a high sex drive. I need to get my needs fufillled, one way or another, as long as there is a happy ending at the end of the tunnel its ALL G to me.

Hinode :cool:Yea, I guess I have no reason to be "J" because I'm still young and have my whole future ahead of me as they say. But I think a lot of rich guys want to be in your shoes sometimes if you get all the girls throwing themselves at you. =) One thing I learned is that a six figure salary doesn't guarantee 2-3 hookups/ wk thats for sure, unless you pay for it.

Makana9
04-29-08, 13:31
HEHEHEHE.

girls are throwing themselves at me and Im in my prime
"Old mofos" eh?

Hinode :cool:As all the worlds collide, the mongerers know where to go to get some nani for their akua, the ladies " kb, vb, SW, AMP, ind esc. " know what you want and they make good $$$ while the nani still operational.

The days of hooking up in the Wave, pinks, studes, blue water cafe, rhythm house, point, bobbys, oh boy guys on nani search; ladies pole diving on the slide.

I know I going date myself again, La Mancha across the street of the ole diners on keeaumoku, LOL. The nani was puro there, not super young, early 20s. Early 30s, looking for youth that can go fo broke bang and no LTR. Hit & run, polish her oyster, and not call her the next day.

Instead of going to zips, we use to cruise diners, before the chicken katsu was nutz. Esp. When short on kala.

Some need it more than others, the more, the merrier, the better & bigger the smile. + good for the cardio and ab workout, if done the rights.

High drive, audoban, and as I have said, " if I gotta go, hope mika tan or lilly thai on top. "

Enjoy it until you no can do, unless you are Filipino

B safe

K

Kapalua
04-29-08, 18:36
And how do I find Happiness? Okay pun intended, but seriously where on Keeaumoku is this place?
Happiness is located at 641 Keeaumoku Street, #14 (the former location of Champion Spa). The building has a large "Panda Cuisine" sign on the front, and the entrance to the parking area is located directly across Keeaumoku Street from the Starbucks shop in the Wal-Mart complex. After you drive down into the parking area, you should see the "Happiness" sign on the makai side.

Kapalua
04-29-08, 19:02
I'm 22 yrs old and I can't figure out you guys can all afford this, I only go like once every three months but I here some guys on this forum go like 3-4 times a week!
Yes, it can become expensive to frequently visit "relaxation" places, which is one of the reasons I like to alternate "relaxation" places with some less-expensive downtown streetwalkers.

Neko Hunta
04-29-08, 19:44
Hi,

I'm new here and thought I'd post for the first time. Just went to Ginger's two nights ago. I was expecting to find Cherry, the girl I saw before. But she is on break so I was told. MS told me only she and Mimi are working there at the moment. She brought her out, a young Thai girl. I had the normal TS, CBJ, CFS, and she even let me do DATY, though no DFK. Her attitude was great. Damage was usual $.5 Definitely will go back when I have time.

Anyway, I keep hearing about this Hina Massage. I know it's legit, but want to try it out. Can anyone please give me the location of it or any other info?

Thanks,

BFWassup,

This Mimi sounds hot for only $.5 + house? But...any ratings on her? A/L/S? Body? Just adore Thai/Viet girls!

Hina Massage-561-6049. found in the latest Pennysaver. page 10.

Lataz,

Neko

Da One
04-29-08, 23:31
Hmmmmmm. I saw your other posts, and this does not sound like the same guy. Did you let one of the Thai therapists, maybe a friend at a competitor post this? Definitely has all the markings of a Thai girl talking and trying to trash another business.

Could be wrong, but I don't think so.

AT2Hey AT2,

I think you're right about Shaun4153's post as being a Thai girl trashing another business. I had the same feeling like this person's grammer sounds like it was translated to english. However, I did receive poor service at Massage Thailand / Chang Mai. I definitely will not repeat.

BallnChain808
04-30-08, 01:13
Hey Young Buck,

I hope you don't take all this personal. Us "old mofos" are just trying to pass down some of our experiences and wisdom (if you call it that! ).

You've probably read all the Jedi Masters' replies so I won't bore you with my stories.

Come to think of it though, I think I was around your age when I first started mongering. World's and Maharaja's got too bland so I decided to take a trip to an AMP. Talk about eyes-open, pitch-me-a-tent, porno-action. Dyamn.

But alas, now I am:

1. Hooked up with my SO (good shyeet so my need to stray has lessened)

2. Saving the kala to upgrade to a house

And, as I get older, I start to realize the danger in mongering for SW or going to AMP's often since, after all this is Hawaii and everyone knows everyone here

Go do your thing padawan. Aurite.

John Ross
04-30-08, 01:13
Man I wish I was like you when you were younger because the guys my age that have all the girls are usually the really social/outgoing type. For me, a steady girlfriend would be like a big success LOL. But I guess you gotta get GFE somehow.

Anyway, since this is an AMP forum, I just came back from Ohana on Makaloa St. To see Kimberly since she has big boobs (D's) and a nice attitude. She is apparently the stand-in "mama" so nobody to clock-watch me! Anyway, she gave a good massage (w/ breasts sometimes), missionary, doggy, etc. Really good attitude and no rush. Damage was. 5 for house and. 8 for her. I go there mostly because she seems OK with. 8 (I just stick it down her bra) since the girls at the other AMPs want 1. 5. But even at 0. 8 it still seems like damage when your only making $8/ hr LOL. Ohana = the layman's AMP haha.

BTW there is a new Korean girl at Ohana who is 5'9" 23 years old with tanned complexion. She is pretty skinny with some B cups but she didn't want me and kept telling me she was on her period. Yes, that's it and I probably will not be going to another AMP for 3 months LOL.
You gave Kim .8 for FS? That ain't right.

Justin H
04-30-08, 02:11
Ok everybody,
Mia quite Hana
now only Mama san is there.
good massage and very good HE

Joe Som
04-30-08, 06:21
Who's this Kelly that everyone is mentioning? Description? And how do I find Happiness? Okay pun intended, but seriously where on Keeaumoku is this place?
Kelly is pretty nice to look at with her make-up on. Pretty nice body. Great service when she isn't rushing. She used to be at Nirvana, so you can see more reports on her if you do a search. Someone already gave the directions.

Joe Som
04-30-08, 06:44
Went to Lavender after a drought in finances hoping for a nice hook up as many recently reported. Not much to choose from, but there were other customers, so the good one's might have been busy. Picked Gina. Her face looks like Sky from Nirvana and her voice kinda sounds like Sky. Her body was closer to Shannon Daughterly. Table shower was above average. Some massage. Would have been better with more. She took a long time to come back to the room. Thought about walking. No massage once started. Only pecking kisses and tit rubbing. On the flip, she rode nicely, then she asked to do mish with me on top. Would have been okay except:

1. No eye contact.
2. Chewing gum the whole time.
3. Held legs open so didn't feel much.

Otherwise, above average. Probably won't repeat or go to Lavender for awhile. YMMV.

Myster
04-30-08, 14:50
Economic revitalization checks should be coming in May. This is my income tax return since I had to pay.

Hiakman
04-30-08, 20:30
You gave Kim .8 for FS? That ain't right.JR is right. She is a jewel to still be nice to you and you should reward accordingly. She is working and we all know the going rates for good service and if you can't pay, then save your money until you can pay the going rate - she deserves it.

StripedFashion
05-01-08, 00:25
Know what, I've been trying to get a hold of her for the past two days and she hasn't picked up. Just keep on receiving her voice mail. She sounds cute as a button, but I'd still like to see what the buzz is about. I honestly feel like I'm cheating on Mei-Ling, but hey, I won't tell if you don't.

Any of her regulars out there know if she is on vacay or if Hina is available only certain days of the week? Please PM me for the 411, I'd really appreciate it.

Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu!

StripedFashion

Ck813
05-01-08, 02:37
Does anyone know if Kelly does bbbj or cbj? I went to see her at happiness about a week ago but mamasan said they were still closed and then she asked me how do I know Kelly?

Kelly is pretty nice to look at with her make-up on. Pretty nice body. Great service when she isn't rushing. She used to be at Nirvana, so you can see more reports on her if you do a search. Someone already gave the directions.

Zelgadis21
05-01-08, 04:22
Well this would be the wrong place to write this but what kind of jobs do you guys have? It seems most people here are making 60+ at least a year. Seriously I'm going to have to pick a major next year, and I would like to go to an AMP around once a week. As of right now I go around once a month but thats because I'm stupid and not putting it in my 401k.

Wulfen
05-01-08, 05:50
I have to agree with the previous posts, the place is cramped with weird curtain walls. Although the place the girl worked on me had a great view of Ala M, it was noisy, and there was some guy lurking around in the place who seemed to be a part of the business but not dealing with customers. Even though the ad said 50/hr of massage, the therapist and quasi manager played the "no english game" and proceeded to charge 80. 00 to my card.

Sadly I'd already given the therapist a tip for a halfway decent massage thinking the atmosphere wasn't really her fault. All told, $ poorer and just a little more relaxed than when I arrived, from being hustled. Them knowing it's difficult to be a guy and dispute the price charged with petite, moderately attractive women is a little irritating, but par for the course. Kinda reminds me of the vacuum eyed checkout girls at starbucks who "forget" to give you back your change "by accident. "

Would not repeat there, better massage and location to be had for less $ and more importantly; more professional business acumen.

Member #3973
05-01-08, 05:53
Anyway, since this is an AMP forum, I just came back from Ohana on Makaloa St. To see Kimberly since she has big boobs (D's) and a nice attitude. She is apparently the stand-in "mama" so nobody to clock-watch me! Anyway, she gave a good massage (w/ breasts sometimes), missionary, doggy, etc. Really good attitude and no rush. Damage was. 5 for house and. 8 for her.

.8 for FS. Cheap bastard! While less than $.5 is OK, this is not fair to the girls.

;-(

Joe Som
05-01-08, 06:09
Know what, I've been trying to get a hold of her for the past two days and she hasn't picked up. Just keep on receiving her voice mail. She sounds cute as a button, but I'd still like to see what the buzz is about. I honestly feel like I'm cheating on Mei-Ling, but hey, I won't tell if you don't.

Any of her regulars out there know if she is on vacay or if Hina is available only certain days of the week? Please PM me for the 411, I'd really appreciate it.

Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu!

StripedFashion
Me too. Been trying for awhile and only get the "all booked" message.

Joe Som
05-01-08, 06:12
Wassup,

This Mimi sounds hot for only $.5 + house? But...any ratings on her? A/L/S? Body? Just adore Thai/Viet girls!

Hina Massage-561-6049. found in the latest Pennysaver. page 10.

Lataz,

Neko
Saw a viet/thai at ginger's. She said she was the only one. Petite, but L was about 7. Lots of pimples on back turned me off, so I decided not to partake. Laptop was on and open.

Virtua Stick
05-01-08, 10:41
Does anyone know if Kelly does bbbj or cbj? I went to see her at happiness about a week ago but mamasan said they were still closed and then she asked me how do I know Kelly?CBJ Skulzz. I thought Happiness was open? Haven't been there yet. Anyone know their hours? Different hours than other AMPs?

Alohashorts
05-01-08, 13:49
.8 for FS. Cheap bastard! While less than $.5 is OK, this is not fair to the girls.

;-(

He's getting it for discount rate. She seems to be ok with it. Maybe she welcomes young boys because it's been awhile since she's had one. I don't know. Actually I'm kind of envious because I'm paying the $$ asking price at other places. I'm sure you must have bought something at a much lower price then what the rest of the public is paying. Does that make you a cheap bastard...hell no. Now if he's dropping the same amount to the rest of the AMP population and running, then he is a cheap bastard. It sounds like it's just Kimberly giving him the special kamaaina deal. It's all G!

Kapalua
05-01-08, 14:58
He's getting it for discount rate. She seems to be ok with it. Maybe she welcomes young boys because it's been awhile since she's had one. I don't know. Actually I'm kind of envious because I'm paying the $$ asking price at other places. I'm sure you must have bought something at a much lower price then what the rest of the public is paying. Does that make you a cheap bastard...hell no. Now if he's dropping the same amount to the rest of the AMP population and running, then he is a cheap bastard. It sounds like it's just Kimberly giving him the special kamaaina deal. It's all G!
His prior posts indicate that he's known Kimberly since 2006. If she realizes in advance that he's going to give her an $80 tip for full service and she still provides full service for that amount, then I wouldn't see anything wrong with it. It would be a voluntary transaction. Kimberly (also known as Kim and Ruby) isn't a young and naive girl who is new to the business. She's quite experienced with prostitution, and could easily tell him that $80 isn't enough for full service if she wanted to do so. Maybe she likes to be with a guy who's young (twenty-two), much more than having some old and fat customer like me huffing and puffing on top of her like a walrus. :D

When I was younger and better looking, I knew a provider at the place that's now called Hula Relaxation (it had a different name at that time) who was always willing to provide me with full service for a $60 tip. It was a voluntary transaction, she was satisfied, and I was satisfied.

Kapalua
05-01-08, 16:11
Me think same same. Before he write Englit good. This time, Englit not good. Me think someting fishy. :p

Member #1062
05-01-08, 20:26
As Kap says, its all voluntary, and if she's OK w/ it, all is cool.
Some girls will give you a break.
But don't count on it...

I almost always give the going rate but once I had to short one of my faves by tenbucks.
She was not shy about letting me know the next time I showed up.
And I didn't dare do it again.

Neko Hunta
05-01-08, 20:54
After reading all the past reports on this place, I figured I'd go and check out this place. Got there lunch time. Older Korean lady, in good shape, nice body. Erasers sticking out through top. Alright! I was thinking, can release some built up poison! IMHO great massage, more to my liking, almost fell asleep. Cannot handle that bread kneading, poi pounding, juiceman juicer style massages! Hot oil, walking, all that good stuff. She flipped me over, more oil, walking, all good. Then she says, "shower". Is that it I asked? She says yes. Damn, no HE for me? Oh well. I was thinking how did those fellow bros get theirs without asking? ! Maybe I too young? She thought I was 23. Try add on another 20 some years! Nothing is guaranteed! Showered and left. Maybe she thinks I'm LE? Maybe I am! Nah! LOL! I guess gotta try again later!

Parking is unreal! Finally found "up the street" parking.

M9/A6/HE0 $. 6 no tip 45 minutes running time.

Lataz,

Neko

DownAndOut
05-01-08, 22:36
.8 for FS. Cheap bastard! While less than $.5 is OK, this is not fair to the girls. ;-(It's funny. Pay too much the guys scold you for bringing the price up, pay too little the guys scold you for being cheap. It's all good. Sometimes I get lucky and don't have to pay so much, sometimes the provider gets lucky and gets extra cash. The free market applies.

Justin H
05-01-08, 22:36
Hey guys remember in 1997 the place where Mahalo relaxation is. Use to be called?? but there was always this Haole lady by the name of Kim, Kind of oldr lady use to give FS for $60.00 all the time. Then there was this Vietnamese girl named Linda, Joanne. Those were very humble beginings.
Even where fuji is right now the place was called World Massage.
Anybode ever tried the girl from the PS who has an add saying
Girl from Osaka?

His prior posts indicate that he's known Kimberly since 2006. If she realizes in advance that he's going to give her an $80 tip for full service and she still provides full service for that amount, then I wouldn't see anything wrong with it. It would be a voluntary transaction. Kimberly (also known as Kim and Ruby) isn't a young and naive girl who is new to the business. She's quite experienced with prostitution, and could easily tell him that $80 isn't enough for full service if she wanted to do so. Maybe she likes to be with a guy who's young (twenty-two), much more than having some old and fat customer like me huffing and puffing on top of her like a walrus. :D

When I was younger and better looking, I knew a provider at the place that's now called Hula Relaxation (it had a different name at that time) who was always willing to provide me with full service for a $60 tip. It was a voluntary transaction, she was satisfied, and I was satisfied.

Kapalua
05-02-08, 02:44
I guess gotta try again later!
Sorry to hear about the disappointment. Sometimes it's difficult to know what's going through the mind of a masseuse.

For example, the first time I visited Mina (on North King Street) I was only able to obtain a hand job, while other guys were posting about bj and intercourse. I thought "what's the problem?" However, on my second visit, everything became available.

So maybe if you visit "Korean Style Massage" again, your luck might change and a hand job may be on the menu.

John Ross
05-02-08, 03:11
Me think same same. Before he write Englit good. This time, Englit not good. Me think someting fishy. :p
He hansum man. Thai girl lub him too mud.

Lip Licker
05-02-08, 03:28
While I don't approve of trying to cheat girls out of what they ask, if they don't state it and don't have a problem with it, I'd much rather someone pay less than the "standard" rate as opposed to someone pay more than the "standard" $$.

I visited Nirvana early in the morning the other day. The mama was asleep and had to wake up to lead me to the room. She didn't close the door which seemed a little unusual. Waited for 30 minutes and no girl showed up! I tried to wake up the mama but she didn't wake up. It was a little surreal as I walked around exploring almost the entire place but couldn't find anyone short of opening the few doors that were closed(probably where some of the girls were sleeping). Decided to leave after about 45 minutes since it was getting really late already.

Hypo Luxa
05-02-08, 04:26
While I don't approve of trying to cheat girls out of what they ask, if they don't state it and don't have a problem with it, I'd much rather someone pay less than the "standard" rate as opposed to someone pay more than the "standard" $$.

I visited Nirvana early in the morning the other day. The mama was asleep and had to wake up to lead me to the room. She didn't close the door which seemed a little unusual. Waited for 30 minutes and no girl showed up! I tried to wake up the mama but she didn't wake up. It was a little surreal as I walked around exploring almost the entire place but couldn't find anyone short of opening the few doors that were closed(probably where some of the girls were sleeping). Decided to leave after about 45 minutes since it was getting really late already.
Wow! Spooky...

Igoforit 123
05-02-08, 05:41
Wow. It took this topic to get me to finally get an account and do more than simply read this forum. Sad.

I too have known Kimberly for at least three years. Ohana was always my "I just can't afford anything more" place. I have never paid more than $ tip there. Well, except for the three times I had Julie and Nana at the same time. Kinda a strange experience. VERY different personalities to have in the same room at the same time.

I may have found another such MP now. Not sure if it holds true yet.

On the other hand, I have had the same experience as #1062 by having to short a favorite by $10 and she was not shy about reminding me the next time.

So why is it that the only regret I have in my 10 plus years of mongering is when I try and add all the dollars up and realize how much I have spent?

Joe Som
05-02-08, 06:23
Hey guys remember in 1997 the place where Mahalo relaxation is. Use to be called?? but there was always this Haole lady by the name of Kim, Kind of oldr lady use to give FS for $60.00 all the time. Then there was this Vietnamese girl named Linda, Joanne. Those were very humble beginings.
Even where fuji is right now the place was called World Massage.
Anybode ever tried the girl from the PS who has an add saying
Girl from Osaka?
Been calling the Osaka girl for a while and only get message saying she's "booked" for the day.

Joe Som
05-02-08, 06:25
Does anyone know if Kelly does bbbj or cbj? I went to see her at happiness about a week ago but mamasan said they were still closed and then she asked me how do I know Kelly?
bbbj. YMMV.

Joe Som
05-02-08, 06:27
After reading all the past reports on this place, I figured I'd go and check out this place. Got there lunch time. Older Korean lady, in good shape, nice body. Erasers sticking out through top. Alright! I was thinking, can release some built up poison! IMHO great massage, more to my liking, almost fell asleep. Cannot handle that bread kneading, poi pounding, juiceman juicer style massages! Hot oil, walking, all that good stuff. She flipped me over, more oil, walking, all good. Then she says, "shower". Is that it I asked? She says yes. Damn, no HE for me? Oh well. I was thinking how did those fellow bros get theirs without asking? ! Maybe I too young? She thought I was 23. Try add on another 20 some years! Nothing is guaranteed! Showered and left. Maybe she thinks I'm LE? Maybe I am! Nah! LOL! I guess gotta try again later!

Parking is unreal! Finally found "up the street" parking.

M9/A6/HE0 $. 6 no tip 45 minutes running time.

Lataz,

Neko
There might be two different ladies. When I went, one answered the door and collected payment. Another came in for massage. Both were older.

Joe Som
05-02-08, 06:32
Made appointment at Siam Thai. Half way there girl called me and said hurry up. 3/4 way there she called back and said not therapists available. Guess that's better than yesterday when I made appointment with Paradise and she didn't show. Tonight Thai Hawaiian and Yang said no appointments today. Yesterday, Siam Thai and Thai Hawaiian said no appointments. Hina massage hasn't answer the phone all the times I called. Chrissy never returns the call. Need to find some place that cares about customers.

Edward King
05-02-08, 07:26
He hansum man. Thai girl lub him too mud.A thai lover is hard on the ears, I regretfully must agree.

CatchSumWaves
05-02-08, 08:48
Yo! Neko Hunta I know what you mean about the korean style massage place. The lady there has a nice rhythmic flow to her massage. Through out the massage she's massaging your butt than in between your legs and at one point she practically cradles da jewels and then nutten. WTF? I went back for a second time that's the trick brah finally success. So second time might be your charm ymmv. Good luck if you do.

Topcow808
05-02-08, 09:29
Hey everybody, just wanted to say "sup" to everybody. I pretty new to the game. These are my very limited experinces (I'm a poor full time college student) so far:

1. popped my first cherry back last nov with some happa black chick (don't remember her name) at Golden Queen. It sucked big time. I didn't get to finish and was told time was up. I also got ripped off ($2.5 total)

2. Sampled Tasha at Rose Marri, this was much better and to my liking (at least I got to finish :)

3. Wandered over to Lavender (didn't have sign yet) and had Nadia. The only thing I've read about her so far was negative, but she was probably the best one I had yet (which would explain why I've visited her another 2 more times) She does a nice TS, and service is never rushed (I always hit the max time, then some girl will knock and say were taking too long). provides GFE, Good CBJ with lots of tongue action, the FS department lacks a bit but shes always good on top. After I finish she always uses the remaining time for a real massage (she's also the only provider that has provided me with a real massage...go figure) till time is up. Always the usual damage of $2

4. Recently I gave in to tempation at Ginger's to Cherry. I had only $.8 after the house fee. She was nice and gave me a nice cbj. Although as far as looks go I would have to give her a thumbs down, but nice personality.

Shootz

Geeko
05-02-08, 09:33
Seriously I'm going to have to pick a major next year, and I would like to go to an AMP around once a week. As of right now I go around once a month but thats because I'm stupid and not putting it in my 401k.
Maybe talk to your guidance counselor and explain to them this goal of wanting 1 AMP visit each week and they could steer you in the right direction for choosing your major. LOL

Strong Mojo
05-02-08, 11:55
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/664421120.html

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/662362637.html

The second one used to list under a person named sky, but the more recent posts seem to have changed. A guy answers the phone and says that he sets up the appointment. The ad sounds interesting. Wanted to see if anyone tried out these.

SM

Tommyah
05-02-08, 12:48
Hey Guys,

Anyone know the name of the Cute Asian Girl at Rose Marie with the Black staight hair, cut straight across above her eyes? She's been there a long time, like 4 years? . Kind of sassy attitude. Smokes. Acts bitchy in the room. I don't know why, but, I didn't to ask her.

That girl at Ropponggi. Is her name Gia or Geo. I forgot what she told me.

Anyone remember a Korean Girl there by those names?

Captin Crunch
05-02-08, 13:28
I believe I met this Thai girl on the 2nd post. You are right; a guy answers the phone and sets up the appointment. Not bad looking girl, but rushed experience. Would not repeat.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/664421120.html

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ths/662362637.html

The second one used to list under a person named sky, but the more recent posts seem to have changed. A guy answers the phone and says that he sets up the appointment. The ad sounds interesting. Wanted to see if anyone tried out these.

SM

First Try
05-02-08, 14:01

If he has known her since 2006 he probable realizes she is not going to complain, she's an atypical Korean when it comes to customer service. He has probable also been reading the forum long enough that the standard rates are closer to 40/80/120 for HJ/BJ/FS. Increased donations based on GFE and or BB. I will grant him a small concession that he is younger and probably able to go boom boom longer than myself. But because Ohana is slower than other AMPs she might start doing the unthinkable~ asking for the tip upfront :-( . I want to keep prices down too but not so much it leads to poor service.

my 0.02

DownAndOut
05-02-08, 14:24
Broke down and went to see Mei Ling again because I missed her. Same report as you've been reading before. Her massage was good (strong) to me. Nice bare nipple sucking and rubbing her snatch outside of her jeans, while she HE. I frankly told her that I don't come around anymore because the place is messy and crowded. And that I wished she was somewhere else and then I would come to her regularly. She agreed.

Member #1062
05-02-08, 18:20
My standard answer is...

--- "My friend (John, Joe, Jim, whatever) told me about her..- said she's nice

--- He's local guy (oriental, local japanese, whatever), about 30 something.

--- I met him at (a bar, starbucks, the gym, whatever).

--- He was here (last week, two weeks ago, last month).

always works for me.

Zelgadis21
05-03-08, 02:59
Maybe talk to your guidance counselor and explain to them this goal of wanting 1 AMP visit each week and they could steer you in the right direction for choosing your major. LOLHahahaha the funny thing is that I went to my counselor to talk about my major this week. I wonder what would have happen if I had told her my goals. She was good looking asian around the same age as me because she had just finish her degree. I would have hit on her but I saw a ring so. I can only dream.

Ck813
05-03-08, 05:42
I am glad she is still doing HE'S since I heard she got married.

Broke down and went to see Mei Ling again because I missed her. Same report as you've been reading before. Her massage was good (strong) to me. Nice bare nipple sucking and rubbing her snatch outside of her jeans, while she HE. I frankly told her that I don't come around anymore because the place is messy and crowded. And that I wished she was somewhere else and then I would come to her regularly. She agreed.

Whatever595
05-03-08, 14:19
In regards to nice looking korean at Rosemarri who has been there for 4 years, sounds like Joy, who I think is mama now though she still 'works'.

Also, new girl at Nirvana, Mink or Minx, something like that.

CM0069
05-03-08, 15:44
Yeah, I would think most of us are out of the twenties bracket. If I was 22, I wouldn't be spending the $$ at amps either. With the web now days, you young bucks have all the resources to score. Girls are throwing themselves at you in cyberspace.True. ******* is actually a form of mongering for girls n guys. So if you are in ur 20's n not butt-ugly free nani can b had. Ive known some girls b4 that just went on for ftf's. The quickest score I ever did was with a 19 hapa/avg lookin/med build - 30min from chattin online hit up the webcam (makin sure that she did too - too many gay dudes fakin it online i think) and got to her house into her bedroom n down to business. This was fun during my college days. now its jus bots n pervs n gay dudes online mostly.

Code Bleu
05-03-08, 16:23
Hey, all. Not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but what the heck. I've been reading a lot of the posts on here and the other forums for a few months now and I've just been wondering about the various reasons people have for going to AMPs as opposed to other means of getting laid (escorts, streetwalkers, etc.). Is it the convenience of having them just a short walk/drive away anytime the mood hits you? Is it the relatively low cost, compared to escorts who typically charge about $300-400 an hour? The excitement of not knowing beforehand who you might end up with? The ease of being able to just hit it and leave?

I've primarily used escorts during the few years I've been doing this, though I did visit some AAMPs in the Bay Area a couple of times, so most of this is pretty new to me. I see escorts for 1.) discreetness, since I'm less likely to run into anyone I know coming out of the lady's hotel room, 2.) the chance for greater intimacy (GFE) than it would seem is available at most AMPs, judging by the majority of the posts, and 3.) with a provider who's selective about her clients, the reduced possibility of STDs (or at least the illusion of it, since we all know nothing's 100%). What are the reasons you all have for going to AMPs?

I'm not being judgmental or trying to put anyone down or saying that I have more class because I use escorts, I'm just curious as to why AMPs are your preferred means of getting off. Think of it as water cooler conversation, like why do some people choose cherry pie over apple? If there's anyone who uses both AMPs and escorts, I'd especially like to hear what you have to say.

Having thrown that out there for your digestion, let me say that although I've never been to an AMP here in Honolulu, your glowing reports on some of the ladies at Nirvana and elsewhere have me seriously considering giving it a try someday. I look forward to more of your reports and, hopefully, your replies.

Thanks. Keep it safe.

Kapalua
05-03-08, 21:26
If he has known her since 2006 he probable realizes she is not going to complain, she's an atypical Korean when it comes to customer service.
Maybe as an intelligent businesswoman she was willing to accept a lower price in order to keep a customer she could otherwise lose. He's young and currently has a low income, so if she insisted on the regular price for full service he might stop coming. Better to have him spending $130 ($50 + $80) than perhaps nothing at all. Differential pricing can be a useful business technique (for example, some Hawaii hotels offering discounted rates to Hawaii residents who wouldn't pay tourist prices).

Member #3973
05-04-08, 03:59
Went to Excel yesterday afternoon. Mimiko opened the door. Slim, 5'5", 40ies, long ehu hair, with B's and in a nice red dress. Paid .5 house fee. Nice clean shower and clean room. Got a decent massage for about 20 min. Then Mimiko asked me to relax, took off her dress and started rubbing her tits against me, kissing my body and gave great asian. Flip, ball licking, brief bbbj and then CBJ. Did some daty on her, which she clearly enjoyed, then mish, doggie and back to mish where she came hard, so I lost it too. :p .Really tight.
Continued a bit and she offered a second pop with HJ. Took shower and she got me mouth rinse and water. Helped me get dressed. She never asked what I wanted or for money. Put $.2 on the night stand. Gave me a hug on the way out and told me to return another day. Mimiko is pleasant and gave great service.

When I got there another girl was busy in the other room. Only got a brief look at her on the way out. Looked younger but slightly heavier. Will likely repeat! :)

Tommyah
05-04-08, 14:47
The Three times in 10 Years Felony is Passed?

Now, if this was my third strike, I'd get:

1. Big Fine. There goes my AMP Money!

2. Go Jail. Never see a girl again. God, Just like dying!

3. Now, in Jail,. I'll be giving Full Service, All BB, All for free, And, No TIP! At Least I know how to give the guys a good Table Shower.

Thank You for controling our simple biological funtions.

Going adventuring this week, Anybody found any New, Cute, Slim Girls?

I noticed Rose Marie always get the young girls, Maybe check them out. I think our brother was right. I kinda remember that name Joy.

Thanks

Un Holy
05-04-08, 18:12
I'm hearing that she is giving BBFS there. Can anyone verify.

I am also hearing that there is a new girl at Nirvana and she is pretty good and open to some possible bb. Anybody got her name or tried her.

Kapalua
05-04-08, 19:20
I've been reading a lot of the posts on here and the other forums for a few months now and I've just been wondering about the various reasons people have for going to AMPs as opposed to other means of getting laid (escorts, streetwalkers, etc.). Is it the convenience of having them just a short walk/drive away anytime the mood hits you? Is it the relatively low cost, compared to escorts who typically charge about $300-400 an hour? The excitement of not knowing beforehand who you might end up with? The ease of being able to just hit it and leave?
For me, you've accurately identified four of the main reasons in the above quotation, especially the price differential between AMPs and most of the "classy" escorts.

However, I also enjoy downtown streetwalkers, because of the lower cost and the opportunity to meet a wide variety of providers whom I wouldn't meet in AMPs.

Member #1062
05-04-08, 20:55
with AMPs
- - -you don't need an appt - its more spontaneous
- - -you have a choice when you get there
- - -if you don't like what you see its easier to walk
- - -you are less likely to encounter a diva with an attitude - 'the classy escort' who offers herself to 'exclusive clientčle' or 'discerning gentlemen' which translates to more $$ for her.

when i get to know a provider i like at an AMP, i ask if she has an apartment.
if she says yes, i offer to meet her there next time.
she gets the full $amount and i get a non-rushed GFE. :-)

Finger Licking
05-05-08, 02:12
Can anybody point me in the direction (address or phone number) for Excel?

I have not seen their add in the pennysaver.

Thanks!

Lip Licker
05-05-08, 02:23
My reasons mirror Kapalua's and 1062's. Although I would go a bit further regarding SW's: I like the hunt. There is excitement of looking for a good SW whereas in an AMP, that thrill of the hunt doesn't really exist for me. However, vs. a SW, an AMP girl will for the most part give you a consistent minimum level of service for a known price.

AMP vs. Escort for me also holds a time factor. My time is highly limited as I have "normal" girls that I see on a somewhat regular basis and still have to work for a living so getting a room or trying to coordinate to see an incall escort makes it that much more unattractive. Escorts are, in my experience, more likely to upsell and that can be extremely frustrating whereas that is virtually non-existant at an AMP.

AMP vs. anything else also has a safety factor. I feel safer at an AMP unless the escort is doing outcall to my hotel room. While I do remember several years ago where a few AMPs were robbed by 3+ armed men, I haven't heard of anything recently. I don't really feel the need to pack when I go to an AMP. On the street and going to an unknown incall is a much greater unknown IMHO as you don't know who may be hiding in the bathroom/closet, adjacent room, have a key, etc. Rip-offs or violent confrontations/stings are more likely in those activities.

That's just my limited experience and as always YMMV. SSSF!

Kapalua
05-05-08, 04:02
The Three times in 10 Years Felony is Passed?
Fortunately, the conference committee reduced that offense from a felony to a misdemeanor. Here's a link to the final version, from the Hawaii Legislature's website:

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/session2008/Bills/HB3002_CD1_.htm

Tommyah
05-05-08, 12:31
Fortunately, the conference committee reduced that offense from a felony to a misdemeanor. Here's a link to the final version, from the Hawaii Legislature's website:

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/session2008/Bills/HB3002_CD1_.htmThanks Kapalua, I didn't see the down grade to Misdemeanor in the Link. But, you must know from other sources.

I just saw it on the list in the morning paper of Bills that was passed by the Legislatures.

I did read that the Formal Name for Who*e Mongering is "Habitual Prostitution Offender". HPO for short.. Same as Honolulu Police Officer.

Chikan San
05-05-08, 17:20
Tried this place out the other day and had an older korean lady. I forgot her name but she was in her 30/40's and average in looks and body. Her massage was decent and she gave the cock and balls a lot of attention. Finished with a good HJ, though FS seems to be available to those who want it.

As previously reported, it's hard to find parking at night.

L-6 A-8 S-8

Kapalua
05-05-08, 19:53
Can anybody point me in the direction (address or phone number) for Excel?

I have not seen their add in the pennysaver.
There's an advertisement for Excel in the sports section of the Honolulu Advertiser. The location is 1236 South King Street, #204 (mauka side of King Street, Diamond Head of the Piikoi Street intersection and Zippy's). The telephone number is 591-9077. The hours of operation stated in the advertisement are 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., but on another forum a customer recommended calling beforehand because they may close early on a slow night.

Kapalua
05-05-08, 20:06
Thanks Kapalua, I didn't see the down grade to Misdemeanor in the Link. But, you must know from other sources.
In the "Description," it says: "Creates a new offense of habitual solicitation of prostitution, a misdemeanor ...." Then it likewise says in section 3: "Habitual solicitation of prostitution is a misdemeanor."

Captin Crunch
05-07-08, 01:39
Any brothers out there checked out a forum called sfredbook.com? There's a thread under sbay massage parlour. If you think the girls in the honolulu amps are hot, you should check out the ones on this sight. I wish I was there to sample of of those nans.

Hypo Luxa
05-07-08, 02:09
Any brothers out there checked out a forum called sfredbook.com? There's a thread under sbay massage parlour. If you think the girls in the honolulu amps are hot, you should check out the ones on this sight. I wish I was there to sample of of those nans.
Reports I've heard from others is that the Korean and Viet girls in the South Bay AAMPs are just as hot and sexy as their pictures, PLUS, they deliver on service. Even the sessions I've had in the downtown AMPs were great, including one (Michelle at Nikki Spa) who is in my top 5 of ATF sessions.

Neko Hunta
05-07-08, 02:42
Any brothers out there checked out a forum called sfredbook.com? There's a thread under sbay massage parlour. If you think the girls in the honolulu amps are hot, you should check out the ones on this sight. I wish I was there to sample of of those nans.WOW!!! is all I can say.

http://forum.myredbook.com/cgi-bin/dcforum2/dcboard.pl?az=list&forum=DCForumID201&conf=DCConfID

Lataz,

Neko

Myster
05-07-08, 13:20
Oh my goodness! I haven't had the luxury to sample anything outside HI. SO got me by the gonads. Site "bookmarked."

Akaaka50
05-07-08, 13:50
"Hot" Girls in the Bay Area - Check-out this site: Lovings.com

I wish there was a webiste like this for Hawaii.

Scottkit
05-07-08, 14:49
Not that it does us any good here but I agree that the price and service in the bay area outclasses what we have here by far. I second your opinion of Michelle at Nikki's. I've had her a couple times and talk about top of the line service. Can you say 'hot tea'?

Turboman808
05-07-08, 17:26
Reports I've heard from others is that the Korean and Viet girls in the South Bay AAMPs are just as hot and sexy as their pictures, PLUS, they deliver on service. Even the sessions I've had in the downtown AMPs were great, including one (Michelle at Nikki Spa) who is in my top 5 of ATF sessions.

I agree with Brother Hypo. I was in San Fran in October and tried to get to the South Bay where I lived, but ran out of time. Did go to an AMP right across the Hilton near Union Square. Had the prettiest K-girl I had ever seen in my life. Service was above average. Wanted to check out the infamous Sun Spa on Geary, but it had already been closed down.

Weird thing is that all the SF amps close at 11 pm. Gotta monger early.

Hypo Luxa
05-07-08, 21:35
Can you say 'hot tea'?
Wasn't "that" awesome? She also gave me a BBBJCIM with the hot tea as well. To this day, it was the single best oral release I have ever had.

Hypo Luxa
05-07-08, 21:38
Weird thing is that all the SF amps close at 11 pm. Gotta monger early.
I actually hit up Michelle at Nikki's right before closing (I think it was midnight?) Anyway, after service, she changed into her street clothes to go home. She was ten times hotter in her low-rise jeans and spaghetti strap top.

Sorry to hijack the thread with SF posts. But the info worth gleaning here is to see her if you are ever in SF!

Alohashorts
05-07-08, 22:40
WOW!!! is all I can say.

http://forum.myredbook.com/cgi-bin/dcforum2/dcboard.pl?az=list&forum=DCForumID201&conf=DCConfID

Lataz,

Neko

That's some magazine quality pics. I'm all J. If it's actually like that, our amps got some catching up to do.

Spyda
05-07-08, 23:49
That's some magazine quality pics. I'm all J. If it's actually like that, our amps got some catching up to do.We need to find a way to recruit these girls to "work" in Honolulu.

Da Game
05-08-08, 01:20
WOW!!! is all I can say.

Lataz,

Neko

Wow, super bad ass! How much is a trip to SF? SF is an expensive city, though.

Gherkin
05-08-08, 01:26
Yes, I have used it extensively (expensively??). Only half the girls actually look like their pictures, but that site makes it easy to figure out which half. This is because each girl has a review section, where you can find out what other hobbyists have experienced with that girl. You can find out whether BBBJ, rimming, hot/cold tea, MSOG, and so on, is offered. I've tried "ATF Christin", Josy, and about a dozen others, and you can read my reviews (same username) there if you have a membership.

It is $100 for 9 months of membership to the site, and you need the membership in order to see the details of the reviews. Needless to say, it pays for itself virtually instantly in terms of avoiding bad providers. In my case, I have had excellent experience with the girls selected from redbook, but I only select ones that are well reviewed. Prices are either $160 or $200 for an hour of full service in the Bay area, in an apartment setting (very private, good clean shower, etc.). I have a thread in the general section of the other (world) site, that explains how the apartment AMP scene works in the Bay Area.

I would pay good money to see such a scene started here. I've come to the conclusion that the privacy and anonymity of an apartment-based scene is more to my liking than our local storefront AMP scene.

Good hunting! And no, I'm not affiliated in any way with the redbook site, just a well and truly satisfied customer.

Gherkin