PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

GofasBits
08-26-21, 19:31
True pictures yes. Are they really the same girls that are available from that website? I wouldn't know. They might have just picked up some pictures of some popular working girls and posted them on their website.They probably are real pictures. Some may actually be of the real girls working ATM. I would guess some if not most are real pics. Just not of the girl working (word play my friends). If you look back at history though Volcano has more or less used real pics of the girls working here. Albeit some may have been photo shopped or altered some way. Some girls may have even done the make up transformation like you've seen in those videos. Who knows. Too bad there wasn't a BBB for this type of business that we could report to LOL. GL!

Loveasianhi
08-26-21, 23:10
Saw some reports here and there on Baby, part Japanese. I guess she only stays for a short time before leaving town, will try and meet up with her. Sounds like a nice girl.

FookMe
08-26-21, 23:21
It's kinda weird though. If you look at the Volcano site and compare it to the one you posted, the format looks the same. We could just be a small off shoot of the main site that cater to wherever they may be based.Those are exactly my thoughts too Gofas. That ad was for LA like I mentioned before. With the sheer number of providers listed and a website they are obviously organized and seemingly a big operation. Maybe another Chinese Connection? If so maybe they'll rotate in some better providers.

Me Cook
08-27-21, 00:12
Those are exactly my thoughts too Gofas. That ad was for LA like I mentioned before. With the sheer number of providers listed and a website they are obviously organized and seemingly a big operation. Maybe another Chinese Connection? If so maybe they'll rotate in some better providers.I was thinking that some of the providers that I recognized left Hawaii for Los Angeles and they are not ever coming back here. Their English skills were not that great. They have a larger and better Chinese community that they can survive in there.

YoungMonger808
08-27-21, 17:38
Saw some reports here and there on Baby, part Japanese. I guess she only stays for a short time before leaving town, will try and meet up with her. Sounds like a nice girl.New place sucks as far as location and they double booked her so. While baby is great the new place not so much.

LegendLuvr
08-27-21, 21:02
New place sucks as far as location and they double booked her so. While baby is great the new place not so much.Is it an apartment building?

Big Gulp
08-28-21, 06:11
Is it an apartment building?Bruh, yes it is.

YoungMonger808
08-28-21, 14:04
Is it an apartment building?Which horrible parking.

Loveasianhi
08-30-21, 00:05
Saw some reports here and there on Baby, part Japanese. I guess she only stays for a short time before leaving town, will try and meet up with her. Sounds like a nice girl.Finally got to try. Manmade C / D, shaved, no fat, nice ass, friendly, cute. I did have better service from other providers but if she returns would see her again since she is half Japanese.

She is popular, as I was leaving next guy was approaching. Can understand why she is sensitive to DATY with the number of guys she sees. Wish I could spend more time with her as she is fun to talk to.

This location was confusing and was given explanation why.

I think she leaves this Tuesday.

YogiBear007
08-30-21, 00:32
Finally got to try. Manmade C / D, shaved, no fat, nice ass, friendly, cute. I did have better service from other providers but if she returns would see her again since she is half Japanese.

She is popular, as I was leaving next guy was approaching. Can understand why she is sensitive to DATY with the number of guys she sees. Wish I could spend more time with her as she is fun to talk to.

This location was confusing and was given explanation why.

I think she leaves this Tuesday.Is she working at sunflower right now?? Tia.

River Raid
08-30-21, 13:51
Is she working at sunflower right now?? Tia.She's working at the new Volcano Club location.

Johnny14
08-30-21, 20:26
She's working at the new Volcano Club location.They used to operate at the Kalihi Valley house but not anymore, so where is the new location? Thanks.

White Lava
08-30-21, 21:17
Back in town for a few weeks. The legend can be found at Beach Spa! Don't ask me for the number- google it.

RoyBoy808
08-30-21, 22:38
Back in town for a few weeks. The legend can be found at Beach Spa! Don't ask me for the number- google it.Paula Abdul is here. Straight up now. Hehe.

YogiBear007
08-30-21, 22:43
Back in town for a few weeks. The legend can be found at Beach Spa! Don't ask me for the number- google it.What so amazing about miss Paula?? Can you give me more details? Do you have her ad?

Zero4
08-31-21, 03:04
Can some1 describe her please.

Big Gulp
08-31-21, 05:32
Paula Abdul is here. Straight up now. Hehe.RoyBoy808 likes them old girls. Hehe.

White Lava
08-31-21, 05:55
Can some1 describe her please.She has about a million reviews in the Kiso thread!

TrialnError
08-31-21, 14:53
What so amazing about miss Paula?? Can you give me more details? Do you have her ad?She's kinda like that other legend, Monica. They are known for their PSE cock worshiping skills. She's a much older gal, think typical Asia Spa aged lady, has built / toned body based on reviews. Lots of reviews in the Kison and Ume thread.

White Lava
08-31-21, 18:46
She's kinda like that other legend, Monica. They are known for their PSE cock worshiping skills. She's a much older gal, think typical Asia Spa aged lady, has built / toned body based on reviews. Lots of reviews in the Kison and Ume thread.Without a doubt, the best sessions of my life were threesomes with Paula and Monica together! OMFG! Heaven on earth!

Blake123
08-31-21, 20:48
What so amazing about miss Paula?? Can you give me more details? Do you have her ad?I've never known Paula to post an ad. No pictures.

She has a nice ass and an awesome rack. Pretty face. She is a Korean/Latina mix. I thought she looked more Latina than Korean, but maybe that's just me. Her attitude and service=10. Believe me, she is worth the coin.

Prudential808
08-31-21, 22:02
Can some1 describe her please.Tall (around 5'7-5'8), very toned and muscular, professional massage skill (she has professional license).

Azn Persuaded
08-31-21, 22:35
I've never known Paula to post an ad. No pictures.

She has a nice ass and an awesome rack. Pretty face. She is a Korean/Latina mix. I thought she looked more Latina than Korean, but maybe that's just me. Her attitude and service=10. Believe me, she is worth the coin.Who you would rather tap? Paula or Yuna.

Zero4
09-01-21, 03:06
Tall (around 5'7-5'8), very toned and muscular, professional massage skill (she has professional license).Ty very much.

BoyWithLuv
09-01-21, 14:45
Who you would rather tap? Paula or Yuna.Yuna all the way.

YungPadawan88
09-01-21, 15:10
Who you would rather tap? Paula or Yuna.Looks and service wise? Only been with Yuna. Is Paula better?

Thank you Elders for the insights and advice.

Prudential808
09-01-21, 17:33
Looks and service wise? Only been with Yuna. Is Paula better?

Thank you Elders for the insights and advice.Kate Bosworth vs Michaels.

Both attractive but two totally different style.

It is up to your personal taste.

White Lava
09-01-21, 19:21
Who you would rather tap? Paula or Yuna.They are both all stars! I have to give Paula a slight edge for her Kama Sutra skills and a health dose of freak factor!

Johnny14
09-01-21, 20:22

Thank you Elders for the insights and advice.How about making a sandwich to double your experience? I the past King's Spa posting when both Paula and Monica worked often forming threesome with the mama for their special clients and the wild stories behind such an encounter, every monger's dream cum true. Those were the days.

CheapCharlie
09-01-21, 23:08

Thank you Elders for the insights and advice.This one touchy subject. Like asking what better Ferrari or Lamborghini or Zeppelin or Sabbath! Me I like both!

Makalena Nbf
09-02-21, 01:23
Took a chance and went to Osaka a couple a days ago and didn't want to go with the All stars Lemon and Connie from all the prior posts instead going with the X factor Victoria and glad I did.

Awesome smile and very attractive willing to make you feel comfortable and excited for what's in store for service. Did mention her body? Amazing! I've read posts in past describing other providers as awesome as well and come to the conclusion that awesome has different levels:

Level 1- she's awesome bc I'm super horny and have poor vision.

Level 2- she's awesome bc I compare to other all stars and I'm drunk.

Then.

Level 3- she's awesome bc was not drunk or blind when I saw her and she is solid top to bottom left to right and inside out or outside in?. You get the idea.

Well Victoria is a +3 awesome in my book with physical features.

Service is good her personality is top shelf she really wants to make most of your time. Only bummer part is time did note less then an hour but completed the mission in allotted time so all good.

Will see her again soon.

Big Gulp
09-02-21, 01:57
Kate Bosworth vs Michaels.

Both attractive but two totally different style.

It is up to your personal taste.Kate Bosworth is okay looking and who is Michaels? Kate Michaels, had to look that up if that's who you talking about, not feeling her if that's who you referencing.

Lknfrpssy
09-02-21, 16:24
Took a chance and went to Osaka a couple a days ago and didn't want to go with the All stars Lemon and Connie from all the prior posts instead going with the X factor Victoria and glad I did.

Awesome smile and very attractive willing to make you feel comfortable and excited for what's in store for service. Did mention her body? Amazing! I've read posts in past describing other providers as awesome as well and come to the conclusion that awesome has different levels:

Level 1- she's awesome bc I'm super horny and have poor vision.

Level 2- she's awesome bc I compare to other all stars and I'm drunk.

Then.

Level 3- she's awesome bc was not drunk or blind when I saw her and she is solid top to bottom left to right and inside out or outside in?. You get the idea.

Well Victoria is a +3 awesome in my book with physical features.

Service is good her personality is top shelf she really wants to make most of your time. Only bummer part is time did note less then an hour but completed the mission in allotted time so all good.

Will see her again soon.How old is she?

Lknfrpssy
09-02-21, 16:25
Anyone try the girls at Hawaiian club? The pics of Sumi look hot.

JuneBugg
09-02-21, 20:22
Did anyone see it? It's across Aiea shopping center.

BScotti
09-02-21, 21:14
Anyone try the girls at Hawaiian club? The pics of Sumi look hot.Hopefully they look close to the pics.

Going to see where they're at now so I can sample.

GiAnt34
09-02-21, 23:30
Did anyone see it? It's across Aiea shopping center.The last time I noticed the sign a week or two ago, it said coming soon or opening soon. Did they open for business yet?

Johnny14
09-03-21, 03:23
How old is she?Probably late 30's to early 40's, Korean, big natural tits estimated at 35 DD, still tight pussy, likes to have her snatch tongued and tries to get you off with BJ, which has good technique, but I shoved John Henry in her parking lot to finish off. Will probably go back, mama looks good for some kalbi roasting although she smokes.

YogiBear007
09-03-21, 04:41
Anyone try the girls at Hawaiian club? The pics of Sumi look hot.Do you have the Addy for their site? I want to see.

Alawai
09-03-21, 12:07
They are both all stars! I have to give Paula a slight edge for her Kama Sutra skills and a health dose of freak factor!Have never seen Paula before, but am seriously thinking of it, before she leaves the 808. Is she into rimming?

HK Player
09-03-21, 12:17
Have never seen Paula before, but am seriously thinking of it, before she leaves the 808. Is she into rimming?Where is paula at?

FerutNlooa1
09-03-21, 14:49
Hey fellas,

In town and mongering. I went to Osaka and didn't know anyone so took who mamasan gave me. As I was walking out, realized I didn't get her name. About 40+, decent shape, naturals C (felt natural), no make-up, English pretty good, average body, just a tad extra padding but still good IMO. I think she said she starts work at 1 pm. Shower, no preview, CBJ, miss, doggie, cowgirl and cycled a few times. With the shower only time for one pop. Overall FBSA - 7 8 8 8.

In reading other comments, someone mentioned worth seeing at Osaka. Lemon, Connie, Leii, Mimi, Nana (Thai), Coco, and Yas. Called this am, mamasan said Lemon or Victoria not there? But could have misheard.

Any other suggestions for hotties at Osaka, on the younger side, curvy is fine, naturals preferred.

Also, any other FS Korean or Chinese. I would like to get 1 or 2 more visits in before I head out.

Don't know the URLs to check out. PM is fine.

Lknfrpssy
09-03-21, 16:17
Their new place can't take the traffic and go unnoticed.

Bangkolulu
09-03-21, 17:12
The last time I noticed the sign a week or two ago, it said coming soon or opening soon. Did they open for business yet?I went by today to TOFTT but, not open yet.

ExitOnly
09-04-21, 01:06
Their new place can't take the traffic and go unnoticed.I couldn't find parking the last time I tried to go.

Kefe2
09-04-21, 18:24
I couldn't find parking the last time I tried to go.Cute girls working in real shitty locations. To me Kalihi felt like a trap. This location not much better.

K2.

TheFrack5
09-04-21, 18:45
Where is paula at?WhiteLava mentioned she's over at Beach Spa.

Lknfrpssy
09-04-21, 19:59
Cute girls working in real shitty locations. To me Kalihi felt like a trap. This location not much better.

K2.Have you tried the new girls? Which one is prettier?

Kefe2
09-04-21, 22:31
Have you tried the new girls? Which one is prettier?Tried to get in last night. My schedule didn't match up to Jelly's open time slot. So went to Hunnewell and had a good time with Wen.

K2.

Toronto CA
09-05-21, 01:23
Anyone try the girls at Hawaiian club? The pics of Sumi look hot.Where's the Hawaiian Club?

Hobrah
09-05-21, 03:57
Anyone try the girls at Hawaiian club? The pics of Sumi look hot.Where is this ad?

YogiBear007
09-05-21, 22:57
Where is this ad?volcanoclub.com

Hobrah
09-06-21, 14:53
volcanoclub.comLink doesn't work.

Buck N Ham
09-06-21, 15:16
I recently had a great, early evening session with a fave provider at a well-known AMP. Before leaving, the provider mentioned that starting on 9/13, the establishment will be following the City's Order 10 and requiring all patrons to show proof of a negative COVID test or present their vacc card with valid identification. When reading the order, however, two things stood out - 1) proof of compliance via a written record must be presented by the "covered entity" upon request by a City official and 2) it did not seem like an AMP met the criteria for a "covered entity".

Has anyone heard if other AMPs will be doing the same come 9/13? If the order applies to AMPs, I am curious if screening and logging will deter regulars from visiting or not. Also, how do you think will mama and / or other girls will deal with non-compliance? Hire a security guard to do the screening? Regardless, I am hoping the AMP's ownership, management and legal counsel misinterpreted the applicability of Order 10 to their business.

Lknfrpssy
09-06-21, 16:17
volcanoclub.comNope. Hawaiianclub168.

SpoodrikBrad1
09-06-21, 17:06
I wouldn't worry about legal semantics. Do you really think AMPs follow the letter of the law anyway?

I recently had a great, early evening session with a fave provider at a well-known AMP. Before leaving, the provider mentioned that starting on 9/13, the establishment will be following the City's Order 10 and requiring all patrons to show proof of a negative COVID test or present their vacc card with valid identification. When reading the order, however, two things stood out - 1) proof of compliance via a written record must be presented by the "covered entity" upon request by a City official and 2) it did not seem like an AMP met the criteria for a "covered entity".

Has anyone heard if other AMPs will be doing the same come 9/13? If the order applies to AMPs, I am curious if screening and logging will deter regulars from visiting or not. Also, how do you think will mama and / or other girls will deal with non-compliance? Hire a security guard to do the screening? Regardless, I am hoping the AMP's ownership, management and legal counsel misinterpreted the applicability of Order 10 to their business.

Lknfrpssy
09-06-21, 18:08
They're on the street that starts with L with the same name as an Oahu high school. You're lucky if you can get the corner parking by the gas station. Otherwise, park by the park on Lusitana, if you can walk the slight hill going back. You can also park on School Ewa of Pali.

Ajarn
09-06-21, 18:09
Tried to get in last night. My schedule didn't match up to Jelly's open time slot. So went to Hunnewell and had a good time with Wen.

K2.Her name is Vivi, not Wen or Addsion. BTW, did you get an assisted shower before and / or after?

Prudential808
09-06-21, 18:49

Has anyone heard if other AMPs will be doing the same come 9/13? If the order applies to AMPs, I am curious if screening and logging will deter regulars from visiting or not. Also, how do you think will mama and / or other girls will deal with non-compliance? Hire a security guard to do the screening? Regardless, I am hoping the AMP's ownership, management and legal counsel misinterpreted the applicability of Order 10 to their business.I think.

Just like secret personal service while lockdown.

No new customer, no answer (walk in, appointment) if they can not recognize. Low key, no big mouth.

GofasBits
09-06-21, 20:04
Link doesn't work.Because the web address is wrong. You also need a password / code to get into the site. Just find the ad on bedpage and text the number. They'll send you all the info (web address, password, etc.). GL!

Hobrah
09-06-21, 21:00
Because the web address is wrong. You also need a password / code to get into the site. Just find the ad on bedpage and text the number. They'll send you all the info (web address, password, etc.). GL!What's the ad link? Thanks!

Kefe2
09-07-21, 00:38
Her name is Vivi, not Wen or Addsion. BTW, did you get an assisted shower before and / or after?OK, the name game again. No matter. I showered before going. After the BBBJ, towel clean up. Never sampled that big table in the shower room.

No reports on the Volcano girls Sumi and Jelly yet. Braddahs keeping secrets? LOL.

K2.

CheapCharlie
09-07-21, 09:21
Just wondering how often do you go AMP? I used to limit myself to going 1 a month. But now all these girls keep coming back, I find myself going more.

Lknfrpssy
09-07-21, 16:42
This is really Pali II, since this place also runs alongside Pali. No wonder there's no posts on Sumi. She fulfills my young coed fantasy. With a boob job and better English, she'd rival Lisa.

Kefe2
09-07-21, 21:11
This is really Pali II, since this place also runs alongside Pali. No wonder there's no posts on Sumi. She fulfills my young coed fantasy. With a boob job and better English, she'd rival Lisa.Wow, that's high praise. Care to elaborate? PM if necessary. And did you get a look at the other girl Jelly?

Thanks. K2.

Lknfrpssy
09-07-21, 21:34
Wow, that's high praise. Care to elaborate? PM if necessary. And did you get a look at the other girl Jelly?

Thanks. K2.I'm not saying she's hot as Lisa now but can be. Pretty face and spinner body with soft small titties. Small kine kissing but no FK. $300 for two shots. Jelly left already. Mama Nana's is looking hot. I'd have to paper bag that one. LOL.

Kefe2
09-07-21, 22:24
I'm not saying she's hot as Lisa now but can be. Pretty face and spinner body with soft small titties. Small kine kissing but no FK. $300 for two shots. Jelly left already. Mama Nana's is looking hot. I'd have to paper bag that one. LOL.300 for 2 shots? I am a 1 and done mongo. So my price 150? LOL. Jelly gone already so quick. I hope she migrates to Hunnewell because mama said Wen left yesterday. There went a good suking machine.

Mahalos. K2.

Buck N Ham
09-07-21, 23:45
Just wondering how often do you go AMP? I used to limit myself to going 1 a month. But now all these girls keep coming back, I find myself going more.When off (ie. Utilizing other services), I go dormant for months. When on, about every 2-3 weeks. It's on again.

JusAnoddaGuy
09-07-21, 23:52
When off (ie. Utilizing other services), I go dormant for months. When on, about every 2-3 weeks. It's on again.Every two weeks. More if I find something interesting. One month l spend like two grand on standard fees LOL.

CheapCharlie
09-08-21, 08:57
Wow, sound like get some high rollers. What, you guys lawyers or doctors?

ChevelleSJ
09-08-21, 11:29
Just wondering how often do you go AMP? I used to limit myself to going 1 a month. But now all these girls keep coming back, I find myself going more.I usually go twice a week depending how feel.

Xyz808
09-08-21, 16:17
Just wondering how often do you go AMP? I used to limit myself to going 1 a month. But now all these girls keep coming back, I find myself going more.Depends how my bets go for that week.

Affairs
09-08-21, 17:24
Wow, sound like get some high rollers. What, you guys lawyers or doctors?Not really, I'm poor regular guy.

Seen one chick ninety times I one year and some others.

LOL & lots of complimentary and discounts.

Contras and trade off.

If you smart at the game.

Lknfrpssy
09-08-21, 18:49
The impending traffic will be outstandingly noticeable. They should have their customers walk the lane parallel to Pali and use the back gate, if they're smart.

Craps
09-08-21, 18:52
Wow, sound like get some high rollers. What, you guys lawyers or doctors?Lawyers, doctors, cpa no different from you and I.

Maybe because you're a big tipper, I understand.

Take care.

AssCastro
09-08-21, 19:06
Wow, sound like get some high rollers. What, you guys lawyers or doctors?A lot of it is just internet talk. Ask the providers and they will tell you different. Tokyo mama used to tell me the biggest cheapskates are the ones who act like high rollers.

CheapCharlie
09-08-21, 20:04
Lawyers, doctors, cpa no different from you and I.

Maybe because you're a big tipper, I understand.

Take care.Nah, depends on the provider and service. Good to see you posting again. You be safe and take care brother.

MrToftt
09-08-21, 20:23
I saw that too, I was going try explore that way on my next visit.

The impending traffic will be outstandingly noticeable. They should have their customers walk the lane parallel to Pali and use the back gate, if they're smart.

Lknfrpssy
09-08-21, 20:47
I saw that too, I was going try explore that way on my next visit.The top latch is reachable. The lower one may not be. Maybe I'll screw it off tonight.

Hobrah
09-09-21, 02:43
Any of you fellas know whose providing nuru massage now days? Been looking to find one.

ReallyOldGuy
09-09-21, 05:12
Just came back from osaka, mama said that starting 13 Oct. Visitors need to show shot card. Maybe no shot no entry. Antivacers shut out?

Enjoy life. Rog.

JohnWik
09-09-21, 05:44
Just came back from osaka, mama said that starting 13 Oct. Visitors need to show shot card. Maybe no shot no entry. Antivacers shut out?

Enjoy life. Rog.Personally I think its a good idea. Most of the current Covid cases are. Non vaccinated people.

LastHurrah
09-09-21, 05:50

Enjoy life. Rog.I'm been vaccinated for a while. Now and to me its a good idea. Most all. The cases now are non vaccinated people so it makes sense to reduce risk. I personally will feel a bit safer knowing I got to show my vac card.

And I'm sure the girls will. Feel. Safer. Too.

Prudential808
09-09-21, 07:35
I'm been vaccinated for a while. Now and to me its a good idea. Most all. The cases now are non vaccinated people so it makes sense to reduce risk. I personally will feel a bit safer knowing I got to show my vac card.

And I'm sure the girls will. Feel. Safer. Too.I bet they will ask nothing if they recognize customer as regular (who will not report to doh).

FCH300
09-09-21, 15:04
Any of you fellas know whose providing nuru massage now days? Been looking to find one.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/91-3575-kauluakoko-street-ewa-beach-hi/9805696.html

Sa Bai Di Day Spa in Ewa Beach purports to offer Nuru massage service. In general, reports of this spa have indicated that play is available but this is the first time I've noticed the "Nuru" option in any of their ads. Most reports indicate that it's a major upsell location but I have no personal experience. Give them a call and see what they have to say. Better yet, try them out and let us all know what you think!

Lucky808
09-09-21, 16:05
The top latch is reachable. The lower one may not be. Maybe I'll screw it off tonight.Sunflower has new location with plenty of street parking. Corner of Date and Palani. Across the gulf course.

Lucky808
09-09-21, 16:06
Sunflower has new location with plenty of street parking. Corner of Date and Palani. Across the gulf course.Coco and Mui Mui there, both spinners.

Lknfrpssy
09-09-21, 16:58
Sunflower has new location with plenty of street parking. Corner of Date and Palani. Across the gulf course.Yup I went. Mui is prettier but Coco has a tight spinner body.

Lknfrpssy
09-09-21, 17:04
Based on last session, no makeup but still pretty. Skinny but slight pooch tummy. She had a couple of bruises. BBBJ was mainly put dick in mouth. Just her looks got my blood flowing. Worth $$ just to fuck that young pretty thing.

Keye33
09-09-21, 17:24
Coco and Mui Mui there, both spinners.I'm a sucker for spinners. Are there reviews for Mui Mui or Coco? I'm new to this area and site (having spent most of my time in the Bay Area and on a********* dot net). Love the activity on these boards!

Hobrah
09-09-21, 17:58
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/91-3575-kauluakoko-street-ewa-beach-hi/9805696.html

Sa Bai Di Day Spa in Ewa Beach purports to offer Nuru massage service. In general, reports of this spa have indicated that play is available but this is the first time I've noticed the "Nuru" option in any of their ads. Most reports indicate that it's a major upsell location but I have no personal experience. Give them a call and see what they have to say. Better yet, try them out and let us all know what you think!Ya I heard this place get up sell as well! I don't think they do extras probably just HE that's it.

MegaRat
09-09-21, 18:04
Just wondering how often do you go AMP? I used to limit myself to going 1 a month. But now all these girls keep coming back, I find myself going more.I try to keep it to once a month, and spend no more than 2. 5 Benjamins per tryst. Not a lawyer, cpa, doctor like the other brother posted, my telecom job don't make me a baller, it's all about the budgeting!

Carl1985
09-09-21, 18:42
Don't let being vaccinated give you false sense of security. You can still get covid. Vaccinated people can pass covid and not even know it. Being vaccinated only gives the person that's vaccinated "some" protection. You could end up in the hospital like many others that are vaccinated.

I'm been vaccinated for a while. Now and to me its a good idea. Most all. The cases now are non vaccinated people so it makes sense to reduce risk. I personally will feel a bit safer knowing I got to show my vac card.

And I'm sure the girls will. Feel. Safer. Too.

Lucky808
09-09-21, 21:41
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/91-3575-kauluakoko-street-ewa-beach-hi/9805696.html

Sa Bai Di Day Spa in Ewa Beach purports to offer Nuru massage service. In general, reports of this spa have indicated that play is available but this is the first time I've noticed the "Nuru" option in any of their ads. Most reports indicate that it's a major upsell location but I have no personal experience. Give them a call and see what they have to say. Better yet, try them out and let us all know what you think!I've been there multiple times and never offfered nuru. Demi there is cute and provides a decent massage. Saw 2 other providers there also but can't remember their names but overall got good massage and no upsell but that was before the 10 dollar house fee increase.

FCH300
09-09-21, 21:55

And I'm sure the girls will. Feel. Safer. Too.You do realize, don't you, that your card has your name on it. More significantly, it ONLY has your name on it. That means that the card you show could be absolutely fake. In order to show that you have been vaccinated, you will also have to show a picture identification. The common identification is your drivers license. Now mama or whoever is checking these things has the opportunity to record your name, age, height, weight, address drivers license number, issue date and expiration date. Sorry, that is just too much of a paper trail for me. If they ask for identification, I'll turn and walk away. I realize that Happiness, Blue Star, Tonbo and almost all the others use video cameras and that there are certainly video records of my visits but I didn't have to present identification.

Bench Warmer
09-10-21, 01:43

Sa Bai Di Day Spa in Ewa Beach purports to offer Nuru massage service. In general, reports of this spa have indicated that play is available but this is the first time I've noticed the "Nuru" option in any of their ads. Most reports indicate that it's a major upsell location but I have no personal experience. Give them a call and see what they have to say. Better yet, try them out and let us all know what you think!There are six pictures in that ad. 1-6, any of them real?

Electrician1
09-10-21, 02:15
There are six pictures in that ad. 1-6, any of them real?Demi might be the girl in picture 6. She is a cute skinny, really tiny girl. I've only seen her once, and the massage was decent, but the finish was pretty mechanical. No upsell, and she was sweet so I think I'll try again and see if the second time is any better. She did leave the room a couple of times, and I could hear talking quite a bit during the massage. Shame there aren't more options in the Kapolei area.

ReallyOldGuy
09-10-21, 05:01

Enjoy life. Rog.Made a mistake, rog now thinks mom said 13 Sept. Not 13 Oct. Sorry for the mix up.

Anyway saw mimi that night. Both of us got our shots, so no thoughts of wearing masks for dfk, daty or BJ.

Enjoyed, rog.

White Lava
09-10-21, 05:09
Try he amazing Miss Paula was moved to Tombo! I know many of you were wondering!

Lknfrpssy
09-10-21, 17:42
Mama Nana ass is looking good. I wonder how much for anal. As for Sumi, the service gets better with each visit. Caught a glimpse of Honey. She's heavier than Sumi, cute though.

ExitOnly
09-10-21, 20:29
Finally found the new Pali place. It appears to be Sumi in the pic with some photoshop. Terrible traffic control inside the place. I was directed into the shower and came face to face with a nude monger on the toilet. Sumi reminds me of a younger, skinnier cheerleaders version of SF Mina. Shower was just a wash down. Very business like in the room. Went straight to water BBBJ which was quite nice. On go the hat and rcg. Pretty much any position you like but no kissing. I didn't go down because l don't care for Teri beef. Ask if l want to shower again l said noooo. (I can still hear the other monger) Sumi lay on the bed while l got dress and walked out by myself. Ran into another monger in the living room. Mama was on the phone the whole time and didn't even look up.

MrToftt
09-10-21, 21:59
Yeah, mama sucks at scheduling.

One time she told me come early somebody no show, I go there and the no show showed up end up waiting in line and that's not the first time. With the bad location and traffic control, probably only go there as a last resort.

Finally found the new Pali place. It appears to be Sumi in the pic with some photoshop. Terrible traffic control inside the place. I was directed into the shower and came face to face with a nude monger on the toilet. Sumi reminds me of a younger, skinnier cheerleaders version of SF Mina. Shower was just a wash down. Very business like in the room. Went straight to water BBBJ which was quite nice. On go the hat and rcg. Pretty much any position you like but no kissing. I didn't go down because l don't care for Teri beef. Ask if l want to shower again l said noooo. (I can still hear the other monger) Sumi lay on the bed while l got dress and walked out by myself. Ran into another monger in the living room. Mama was on the phone the whole time and didn't even look up.

Lknfrpssy
09-11-21, 02:03
Finally found the new Pali place. It appears to be Sumi in the pic with some photoshop. Terrible traffic control inside the place. I was directed into the shower and came face to face with a nude monger on the toilet. Sumi reminds me of a younger, skinnier cheerleaders version of SF Mina. Shower was just a wash down. Very business like in the room. Went straight to water BBBJ which was quite nice. On go the hat and rcg. Pretty much any position you like but no kissing. I didn't go down because l don't care for Teri beef. Ask if l want to shower again l said noooo. (I can still hear the other monger) Sumi lay on the bed while l got dress and walked out by myself. Ran into another monger in the living room. Mama was on the phone the whole time and didn't even look up.She was probably. We fucked long time.

Big Gulp
09-11-21, 02:34
LOL, probably both mongers are on this site. The one on the toilet, no be shame, who was that? RoyBoy808, was that you? LOL.

FCH300
09-11-21, 16:23

Enjoy life. Rog.Since I will be required to show proof of vaccination and identification, I intend to require to see proof of vaccination and identification, as well. In other words, I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours.

I wonder how many providers and mamas will be willing to share real identification with me.

IslandGuy69
09-11-21, 22:27
Who gives the best Nuru massage.

Ajarn
09-12-21, 02:57
Just got a text with their new website and password, plus their VIP ph number. It's actually their old number.

Lknfrpssy
09-12-21, 21:53
I got great service for $$. Anyone know what is included for $$$ besides MSOG?

DownBelow
09-13-21, 02:19
Hey hobbyists, I've been here for a majority of the year now and been curious about the scene here. I did some exploration in Georgia but feel off searching on some of the sites I primarily went to back there. Assuming that AMP are probably the best option, I'm curious if anyone knows if there's a race and / or age preference? As an AA it was pretty firm with some providers that they would not deal with you unless you were fairly up there in age. Does any have an idea if there should be an expectation for push back? I'd appreciate any feedback!

Ajarn
09-13-21, 05:23
I got great service for $$. Anyone know what is included for $$$ besides MSOG?Dunno about HC but at HW it gets you the TS.

WickedTuna
09-13-21, 11:53
Just got a text with their new website and password, plus their VIP ph number. It's actually their old number.How do I get info about this place. PM is fine.

Lknfrpssy
09-13-21, 13:04
Dunno about HC but at HW it gets you the TS.$$$ for a table shower. NFW.

GofasBits
09-13-21, 18:58
Hey hobbyists, I've been here for a majority of the year now and been curious about the scene here. I did some exploration in Georgia but feel off searching on some of the sites I primarily went to back there. Assuming that AMP are probably the best option, I'm curious if anyone knows if there's a race and / or age preference? As an AA it was pretty firm with some providers that they would not deal with you unless you were fairly up there in age. Does any have an idea if there should be an expectation for push back? I'd appreciate any feedback!Unfortunately if you read a lot of the ads they mention "no AA". Not sure of the exact reasoning behind this, also don't know if there could be any flexibility with this rule with some of the advertisers. I'm guessing you'd just need to schedule and take your chances of being turned away when you show up. Unless you disclose up front your ethnicity. GL!

DownBelow
09-13-21, 20:14
Unfortunately if you read a lot of the ads they mention "no AA". Not sure of the exact reasoning behind this, also don't know if there could be any flexibility with this rule with some of the advertisers. I'm guessing you'd just need to schedule and take your chances of being turned away when you show up. Unless you disclose up front your ethnicity. GL!Yeah so from my understanding, a lot of the reasons have to do with the idea that black men are more likely to be cheap, aggressive and other reasons. Not really mad at it because there's always some truth to stereotypes. I've seen AA women say no AA men mainland so it's not even rare to me at this point. I'm not sure what the best sites even are here then because I've seen that the BP is good for ads but I've also seen too many not specify anything about race to know if it happens so rarely here that they don't need to say it but still turn them down. I'm definitely curious to try an AMP because I've never done so, I've only dealt with independent workers. I'll probably try one this week, done a bit of research about some good ones and will see what happens when I reach out. Thank you though, I do appreciate it.

LegendLuvr
09-13-21, 21:22
Yeah so from my understanding, a lot of the reasons have to do with the idea that black men are more likely to be cheap, aggressive and other reasons. Not really mad at it because there's always some truth to stereotypes. I've seen AA women say no AA men mainland so it's not even rare to me at this point. I'm not sure what the best sites even are here then because I've seen that the BP is good for ads but I've also seen too many not specify anything about race to know if it happens so rarely here that they don't need to say it but still turn them down. I'm definitely curious to try an AMP because I've never done so, I've only dealt with independent workers. I'll probably try one this week, done a bit of research about some good ones and will see what happens when I reach out. Thank you though, I do appreciate it.Try Yoko. You may even get to do the back side.

Lknfrpssy
09-13-21, 21:25
Had to try. Three bills gets you more kisses, B2 B, massage and a $100 lighter wallet.

DeeJohn808
09-13-21, 21:27
As long as you're cool (smile, dress decently, learn to read the room) and tip well, you'll be fine in the AMPs, at least the ones that have a legit front. They don't care about age.

You will occassionally see a "No black men" ad; or you'll get an odd vibe from a Mama-san. Brush it off. 98% of places will take your money and give you about the same service they'd give anyone else. (Which may not be that great, but that's not connected to your race).

Hit me up if you have any questions.

Hey hobbyists, I've been here for a majority of the year now and been curious about the scene here. I did some exploration in Georgia but feel off searching on some of the sites I primarily went to back there. Assuming that AMP are probably the best option, I'm curious if anyone knows if there's a race and / or age preference? As an AA it was pretty firm with some providers that they would not deal with you unless you were fairly up there in age. Does any have an idea if there should be an expectation for push back? I'd appreciate any feedback!

DownBelow
09-14-21, 00:32
As long as you're cool (smile, dress decently, learn to read the room) and tip well, you'll be fine in the AMPs, at least the ones that have a legit front. They don't care about age.

You will occassionally see a "No black men" ad; or you'll get an odd vibe from a Mama-san. Brush it off. 98% of places will take your money and give you about the same service they'd give anyone else. (Which may not be that great, but that's not connected to your race).

Hit me up if you have any questions.Thank you! I absolutely have no problem with this and can 100% make it work. I'll be trying some places out in the next couple weeks and see what happens. And if I have and questions / comments I'll definitely reach out! Hopefully I can find a; somewhere.

DeeJohn808
09-14-21, 01:18
So, anyone get carded today at an AMP?

Johnny14
09-14-21, 04:57
So, anyone get carded today at an AMP?Do they take a digital copy on your phone or need the hardcopy? When they get the microchip technology upgraded, who knows maybe the AMPs get to scan your tool and see how much mileage you got and get mileage points just like in the airlines? You know guys with a 12 inch member gets twice the points as those with a 6 inch, unless he pumps more often.

KidFarian
09-14-21, 14:31
Hey hobbyists, I've been here for a majority of the year now and been curious about the scene here. I did some exploration in Georgia but feel off searching on some of the sites I primarily went to back there. Assuming that AMP are probably the best option, I'm curious if anyone knows if there's a race and / or age preference? As an AA it was pretty firm with some providers that they would not deal with you unless you were fairly up there in age. Does any have an idea if there should be an expectation for push back? I'd appreciate any feedback!I've asked the same question during my time here in Hawaii. From my experience, most places will service AA. I used to say I'm "mixed" but decided to take my money elsewhere instead. I've had 99% success with respect to getting service as a 40 ish black man.

As someone else mentioned in a previous post, you will get AMP, Indy, MT and whatever else you want as long as you're respectful and kind.

The only thing that is pretty consistent is that I've been denied FS a few times due to the size of my tool. But, they usually reciprocate with BBBJ which is always appreciated.

PM me for specific details and recommendations.

Kid.

SadoMasa69
09-14-21, 15:01
Try he amazing Miss Paula was moved to Tombo! I know many of you were wondering!You mean Paula from the Kison days?

Tuktuk Patrol
09-15-21, 13:44

Has anyone ever tried this place? We need to start a new on thread this place. Close to my district no need drive to town.

Lknfrpssy
09-15-21, 14:27
How's Honey's service? I caught a glimpse, not a spinner but cute and has big boobs.

MrCraftyHands
09-15-21, 14:44
Visiting from Orlando. Staying in Waikiki. I have not been here in nearly a decade, but recall no trouble finding hot working girls just walking around Waikiki Beach. I took a stroll around 1030 and quickly realized it is not that way anymore. Looked up AMP's on rm to see if any within walking distance and it had blue star as about a mile away and open 24 hours. So I made the 15 minute trek to check it out. Was greeted by older manasan who took my temp and thoroughly disinfected me. Led me to room. Nanna or Nanny came in introduced herself and offered me a shower. Since I had walked up and was sweating I said okay. It's not a table shower though as I quickly found out, it's a an old stand up shower and she waits outside while you shower. Back to room and I ask if it's 60 for the hour. She told he I can just give her 210 from the start. I was apprehensive since I had no idea about service or what was available but I went with it. I didn't have 210, so gave her 220 and she promised 10 $ more worth of massage. 🤣.

She immediately strips naked and told me to lay face down. Very very decent massage for about 20 minutes and then told me to flip. Proceeded to one of the very best BBBJ's I've ever had to the point that I had to stop her several times. She actually seemed disappointed I wasn't lasting longer. LOL Finslly she lays down and tells me to fill her up (her words). I was a little stunned as no cover was offered. I asked for one. Her feelings looked hurt LOL She said I didn't need it to just give her my babies 🤣 I don't play that way and told her I had one. Then she poutily opened her little altoid case and had several already unwrapped and handed me one. For an older girl (I'm guessing late 40's) she is a snug fit. Really into it. Really responsive. Kept telling me to slow down and take my time. I have never found this level of service outside of Orlando / Miami so I was a little shocked. Was a really good time.

So question. I'm here for a few more days. Do they have other girls other than nana / nanny? Also on my walk up there from Waikiki I past at least 5-7 other places that all seemed open at 10:30 as well. Any of these offer the same level of service? Is what I experienced the standard here or did I just happen to luck out and pick the right place my first try? Would love to try blue star again if they have other talent or one of those other places if your guys can recommend. Feel free to pm and and to let me know if you ever need intel about Miami or Orlando. Thanks guys and stay safe.

TrialnError
09-15-21, 16:07
Try Happiness, Asia Spa, and Century Center (lots of independents, MT's, and MP's in that building). All of these are close by to Blue Star. Also if you want younger girls, there's Sunflower, here's there ad https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/corner-of-date-st-and-palani-ave-open-9am-12am/12880205.html

Visiting from Orlando. Staying in Waikiki. I have not been here in nearly a decade, but recall no trouble finding hot working girls just walking around Waikiki Beach. I took a stroll around 1030 and quickly realized it is not that way anymore. Looked up AMP's on rm to see if any within walking distance and it had blue star as about a mile away and open 24 hours. So I made the 15 minute trek to check it out. Was greeted by older manasan who took my temp and thoroughly disinfected me. Led me to room. Nanna or Nanny came in introduced herself and offered me a shower. Since I had walked up and was sweating I said okay. It's not a table shower though as I quickly found out, it's a an old stand up shower and she waits outside while you shower. Back to room and I ask if it's 60 for the hour. She told he I can just give her 210 from the start. I was apprehensive since I had no idea about service or what was available but I went with it. I didn't have 210, so gave her 220 and she promised 10 $ more worth of massage. 🤣.

She immediately strips naked and told me to lay face down. Very very decent massage for about 20 minutes and then told me to flip. Proceeded to one of the very best BBBJ's I've ever had to the point that I had to stop her several times. She actually seemed disappointed I wasn't lasting longer. LOL Finslly she lays down and tells me to fill her up (her words). I was a little stunned as no cover was offered. I asked for one. Her feelings looked hurt LOL She said I didn't need it to just give her my babies 🤣 I don't play that way and told her I had one. Then she poutily opened her little altoid case and had several already unwrapped and handed me one. For an older girl (I'm guessing late 40's) she is a snug fit. Really into it. Really responsive. Kept telling me to slow down and take my time. I have never found this level of service outside of Orlando / Miami so I was a little shocked. Was a really good time.

So question. I'm here for a few more days. Do they have other girls other than nana / nanny? Also on my walk up there from Waikiki I past at least 5-7 other places that all seemed open at 10:30 as well. Any of these offer the same level of service? Is what I experienced the standard here or did I just happen to luck out and pick the right place my first try? Would love to try blue star again if they have other talent or one of those other places if your guys can recommend. Feel free to pm and and to let me know if you ever need intel about Miami or Orlando. Thanks guys and stay safe.

Lknfrpssy
09-15-21, 16:12
She's actually prettier without makeup on.

Restless1728
09-15-21, 21:24
Doris is back Have fun!

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki/12880556.html

LegendLuvr
09-15-21, 21:45
She's not as pretty as the ad picture, and she has a crappy attitude.

Johnny14
09-16-21, 02:45
She's not as pretty as the ad picture, and she has a crappy attitude.When she was here a couple months ago working out in the Kaimuki area, she had a pouch and some extra fat around the belly side areas. Unshaved hairy box, good BJ but yeah an attitude. Probably get better service at the AMP's. That picture is some cut and paste off the internet and does not look like her, picture is better looking actually.

BoyWithLuv
09-16-21, 17:32
I agree, she's not as cute as the ad pics but she's not ugly either. She's cute in a plain Jane kinda of way. Yes, she was unshaven when I saw her as well. BBBJ in the shower and in the room. CFS but allowed CIM for finish. Her attitude was fine with me but I only got 30 minutes with her and when I went downstairs I saw another monger waiting for his turn in his car. The whole dropping the key thing was pretty interesting stuff too.

I still think Punchbowl Nana is the best Indy out there right now.

When she was here a couple months ago working out in the Kaimuki area, she had a pouch and some extra fat around the belly side areas. Unshaved hairy box, good BJ but yeah an attitude. Probably get better service at the AMP's. That picture is some cut and paste off the internet and does not look like her, picture is better looking actually.

Ajarn
09-16-21, 17:36
She's not as pretty as the ad picture, and she has a crappy attitude.

When she was here a couple months ago working out in the Kaimuki area, she had a pouch and some extra fat around the belly side areas. Unshaved hairy box, good BJ but yeah an attitude. Probably get better service at the AMP's. That picture is some cut and paste off the internet and does not look like her, picture is better looking actually.Yeah, loose midriff, evil eye and zero GFE. After the deed, headed for the shower, expecting her to follow me. But she just sat on the edge of the bed and played with her phone. Told her to come with me and she gave me this dirty look like I had asked her to eat my stool.

Guapo Marx
09-16-21, 19:52

So question. I'm here for a few more days. Do they have other girls other than nana / nanny? Also on my walk up there from Waikiki I past at least 5-7 other places that all seemed open at 10:30 as well. Any of these offer the same level of service? Is what I experienced the standard here or did I just happen to luck out and pick the right place my first try? Would love to try blue star again if they have other talent or one of those other places if your guys can recommend. Feel free to pm and and to let me know if you ever need intel about Miami or Orlando. Thanks guys and stay safe.Bird in the the hand bro. Why waste time going anyplace else? You know this is a slam dunk.

RoyBoy808
09-17-21, 04:57

So question. I'm here for a few more days. Do they have other girls other than nana / nanny? Also on my walk up there from Waikiki I past at least 5-7 other places that all seemed open at 10:30 as well. Any of these offer the same level of service? Is what I experienced the standard here or did I just happen to luck out and pick the right place my first try? Would love to try blue star again if they have other talent or one of those other places if your guys can recommend. Feel free to pm and and to let me know if you ever need intel about Miami or Orlando. Thanks guys and stay safe.Did I read right that she gave you a condom unwrapped from altoid box. How you know it wasn't used and she washed it. Ewwwwww.

MrCraftyHands
09-17-21, 06:44
Did I read right that she gave you a condom unwrapped from altoid box. How you know it wasn't used and she washed it. Ewwwwww.Well I guess that's a good question and the honest answer is I didn't think about that but that I highly doubt it was used, but I suppose your right I can't be 100 percent certain. However, she had, it looked like to me, 3 in her little altoid box. They were each a different color (I think red, yellow, green) and were in perfect condition as if never having been unrolled. It seemed brand new which I think would be hard to fake with a used, washed, stretched out condom. But again, I can't say for sure. LOL What I can say for sure is she did not collect mine to reuse. She didn't ask for it or try to remove it. I did that myself in the bathroom and flushed it. My guess is they were some cheap off label brand that she buys in bulk and puts in her little altoid box as needed. But again, can't say for sure. I would certainly hope she would not be washing and reusing, and if she were I can't imagine any scenario where they would have been so perfectly rolled up just like new. But you have given me something to worry about. Thanks. 😂129315;128514;.

Guy205
09-18-21, 01:17
How's Honey's service? I caught a glimpse, not a spinner but cute and has big boobs. been out of the game for awhile,, making my debut, lol.. No reports, so thought I'd post. Correct, not a spinner, got a little pooch but not fat. Personality was nice, fair English. Boobs maybe 34 C. Took the $$$ option, nipple licking, FIV with a condom, BBBJ, 69, CG for quite a while, Mish, and blam, about 45 minutes. I may be back.

Hunt638
09-18-21, 02:08
So yes the world famous yuri is back! Some people here know this already so I've tried about five of her latest and greatest and yes they are every bit worth every last dollar I spend with them so they are very young mostly Chinese every single one of them less than 100 pounds so this is what I like now the service yes a few of them or more girlfriend experience and some of them were not quite as GFE but all of her her last bunch of girls have been super thin and I like women less than 100 pounds because I'm only about 150 myself look if you like young hot Chinese women you need to check this place out so far I've been very very happy I'm glad she made it back from California.

DrtHackery808
09-18-21, 02:58
Well I guess that's a good question and the honest answer is I didn't think about that but that I highly doubt it was used, but I suppose your right I can't be 100 percent certain. However, she had, it looked like to me, 3 in her little altoid box. They were each a different color (I think red, yellow, green) and were in perfect condition as if never having been unrolled. It seemed brand new which I think would be hard to fake with a used, washed, stretched out condom. But again, I can't say for sure. LOL What I can say for sure is she did not collect mine to reuse. She didn't ask for it or try to remove it. I did that myself in the bathroom and flushed it. My guess is they were some cheap off label brand that she buys in bulk and puts in her little altoid box as needed. But again, can't say for sure. I would certainly hope she would not be washing and reusing, and if she were I can't imagine any scenario where they would have been so perfectly rolled up just like new. But you have given me something to worry about. Thanks. 😂129315;128514;.Don't play with the trolls, they are everywhere. It's fine, many providers use that or another type container, they prep it before they get to you. As far as places, Osaka and AR are the two best, safest places IMHO. Sunflower is up there for a lot of folks here but teho.

Bottom Out
09-18-21, 10:59
been out of the game for awhile,, making my debut, lol.. No reports, so thought I'd post. Correct, not a spinner, got a little pooch but not fat. Personality was nice, fair English. Boobs maybe 34 C. Took the $$$ option, nipple licking, FIV with a condom, BBBJ, 69, CG for quite a while, Mish, and blam, about 45 minutes. I may be back.That's all you got for 300?

Ajarn
09-18-21, 18:39
Saw Honey in passing. She looked like she had the body of a Korean GILF. I'll pass.

SixtyNiner69
09-18-21, 22:26
Had a really good time with honey today we clicked really well she really likes to talk not top 10 quality but overall had a good time she's really mice anout 120 lbs all natural divorced just started this hobby she said service was shower before and after no lfk or dfk BBBJ 69 rvcg cg doggy missionary probally mid to late 30's only downside for this place is the walk all the way down the st k have a lifted truck and can't make the turn into the parking lot just a brief discription stay safe fellow mongers.

Guy205
09-19-21, 03:16
That's all you got for 300?Yeah. I'm easy to please. Didn't care to stay longer anyway.

Lknfrpssy
09-19-21, 16:29
Saw Honey in passing. She looked like she had the body of a Korean GILF. I'll pass.Did you try Sumi?

Lknfrpssy
09-19-21, 17:33
been out of the game for awhile,, making my debut, lol.. No reports, so thought I'd post. Correct, not a spinner, got a little pooch but not fat. Personality was nice, fair English. Boobs maybe 34 C. Took the $$$ option, nipple licking, FIV with a condom, BBBJ, 69, CG for quite a while, Mish, and blam, about 45 minutes. I may be back.Too bad you missed Sumi. She said her last day was the 20th but she's already gone. Let's you rub her pussy and FIV for $$. Last time I saw her she insisted on doggy. Turned over and her ass hole was lubed up. That was fun.

Johnny14
09-19-21, 21:05
That's all you got for 300?So is it true one gets a second round to empty his sac for three bills?

SixtyNiner69
09-21-21, 19:02
Went to see honey today she leaves tomorrow this time was so much better dfk long BBBJ pretty much everything new girls coming tomorrow for pali and hunnewell just for your info stay safe fellow mongers.

Lknfrpssy
09-22-21, 15:03
Va Gina's pics look hot. Anyone tried yet?

Bread808
09-24-21, 10:34
Va Gina's pics look hot. Anyone tried yet?Can anyone tell me where Pali 2 is located? Or post the ad?

Guy205
09-24-21, 14:37
Can anyone tell me where Pali 2 is located? Or post the ad?Go get some. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hunolulu/9753739.html.

WickedTuna
09-24-21, 14:51
Go get some. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hunolulu/9753739.html.Who are the two girls in the pictures?

YoungMonger808
09-24-21, 14:53
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lt-b-gt-lt-i-gt-jenni-everyone-rsquo-s-favorite-downtown-area-so-cute-waiting-for-you-808/5801870.html

Went and saw her not that long ago as talks of her new look and lack of smell down there peaked my interest. Got mixed reviews of whether or not FS was available but when I messaged her she said it's available for me. So I'm not sure if it's cause I've seen her before or she was okay with it that day or Ymmw.

Her massage skills actually got a little better. Not a strong massage by any means but way better than before. The blonde did look good on her. Cg is definitely not her thing as she lasted maybe a minute before she got tired and just wanted to stay in Mish. She did complain that we were making too much noise as she worried her neighbors would hear her and offered a HJ finish which I declined. Didn't really notice a smell till after when I pulled out and not fishy per say but just Asian diet with a lot of garlic.

FookMe
09-24-21, 18:56
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lt-b-gt-lt-i-gt-jenni-everyone-rsquo-s-favorite-downtown-area-so-cute-waiting-for-you-808/5801870.html

Went and saw her not that long ago as talks of her new look and lack of smell down there peaked my interest. Got mixed reviews of whether or not FS was available but when I messaged her she said it's available for me. So I'm not sure if it's cause I've seen her before or she was okay with it that day or Ymmw.

Her massage skills actually got a little better. Not a strong massage by any means but way better than before. The blonde did look good on her. Cg is definitely not her thing as she lasted maybe a minute before she got tired and just wanted to stay in Mish. She did complain that we were making too much noise as she worried her neighbors would hear her and offered a HJ finish which I declined. Didn't really notice a smell till after when I pulled out and not fishy per say but just Asian diet with a lot of garlic.Good report & update. What was the damage and where she at now? Thanks.

Lknfrpssy
09-24-21, 19:39
Did they ask anyone else to assist with their relocation efforts?

Johnny14
09-24-21, 20:13
Who are the two girls in the pictures?The one with the white top seems like she got a full Bush downstairs, judging by that dark area through her see through tong. She needs to get her lawn mowed.

Bread808
09-25-21, 12:02
Go get some. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hunolulu/9753739.html.Thanks bro, appreciate it.

Smokin Gun
09-25-21, 14:39
The one with the white top seems like she got a full Bush downstairs, judging by that dark area through her see through tong. She needs to get her lawn mowed.Looks like a pretty big Bush there! Anyone try yet?

YoungMonger808
09-25-21, 18:24
Good report & update. What was the damage and where she at now? Thanks.$$ and executive center.

Guy205
09-25-21, 22:31
Who are the two girls in the pictures?Blonde = Gina.

Brunette = Sunny.

YoungMonger808
09-26-21, 15:34
How's this place?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolullu-near-waikiki/6474360.htmlAnyone try this one? Has the suspect Jonathan name but they don't seem to reply back to my texts.

PeterHouston
09-26-21, 20:54
Going to visit to the Big Island from the west coast. Anyone have any suggestions for entertainment there? Don't seem to find many options online. Thanks.

Jujubean504
09-27-21, 02:51
Decided to visit downtown Jenni again. Service and massage were great. Her massage may not be to everyone's liking but I enjoy it. Not too hard and not too brushy soft. Massaged for 45 min and then the flip. Her BBBJ skills were great. Extra sloppy and good suction. I've went couple times just for that. While BBBJ she allows roaming in FIV. Flipped for my turn, she tasted good and there was no smell. I've seen her plenty times and each time was clean and tasty. She can also take a pounding. We did mish and doggy. Cg was not her favorite so don't bother with that. Overall I enjoy her and keep coming back. I don't see what some people keep complaining about her but my service has always been great. Standard dmg and will keep repeating. Shots.

FookMe
09-27-21, 02:59
$$ and executive center.Mahaloz Young! Glad to hear some prices haven't gone up.

NiceBush808
09-28-21, 19:55
Looks like a pretty big Bush there! Anyone try yet?I love me a girl with a Bush. The blonde one right? Gina is her name? Anyone try her or the other girl? She not bad neither.

RoadRally2
09-29-21, 00:32
Going to visit to the Big Island from the west coast. Anyone have any suggestions for entertainment there? Don't seem to find many options online. Thanks.Fly to Honolulu.

Not much on BI for entertaining might get lucky and find an escort or some single girl traveling.

PeterHouston
09-29-21, 21:33
Fly to Honolulu.

Not much on BI for entertaining might get lucky and find an escort or some single girl traveling.Thanks for the reply. Your reply is what I suspected.

Lknfrpssy
09-30-21, 18:06
Any reports on Gina?

NoodlesAndSake
10-01-21, 06:34
Hey fellow mongers, just giving a quick report since you have helped me out.

Not sure if they are still around, moved or on their way back.

My last 3:

Yuna at Happiness was my latest, midnight rendezvous, her body and face were fine, slim and athletic. She is gorgeous.

Showered together, table and oil, shot my load and then off to the room for round 2. Mish, 69 and doggy and finished with BBBJCIMWS.

Damage $$$ but for what I got in return, no complaints. Treat her good, lucky if you get the porn star treatment I did but YMMV I say this because I asked for her IG and was denied. She is all business.

Miu Miu at SF rocked my world. Another girl tried bait-and-switch but I knew her from description so I waited. Patience paid off. Miu Miu is a spinner, fine slim body, small perky breasts and a slim ass but slight good curves in all the right places. True spinner. Declined shower because I had one right before visit. BBBJ and blew my load in 69, would have gone longer but I knew it was late and didn't want to keep her up. But would definitely see again, 1st choice of my 3.

Damage was $$$ but had a full hour and was worth it.

I enjoy DATY, especially in 69. Almost a full hour of 69 & BBBJ.

Lily at Angel was a very sweet girl, but felt sensitive. She is a pleaser though. Started with sensual massage, then told her "I want to see more of you. " so she went right to it. Complained breasts were sensitive so I took it easy, licking no sucking. 69 refused, "too sore" she said. BBBJ, she really went wild and was into it, no acting from what I detected. She rode on top, then mish, tried doggy but lost the rhythm so went back to mish and finished. We talked afterwards until the knock, about 5 minutes before the hour was up. My take on Lily, she is a sweetheart but not a freaky sex fiend. So she is looking for the same. Covered action except for BBBJ. Her body is supermodel.

Stay safe and if you bareback, wash up afterwards and common sense. I usually don't risk but if the girl is fine AF I sometimes play if the vibe is right.

I recommend Pink when she is here from L. A. For massage w / HJ, excellent. No play other than that though, she is pretty legit.

Mia downtown (check reviews) is excellent massage and if you like wild unleashed action, go with her. She is also very nice and accommodating and gets into it. Let her lead and then keep up. Not a spinner but fun.

BuscandoPutas
10-01-21, 19:46
Saw Yoki today. 5' 8" with nice size boobs. Nice shaved pussy that felt good.

Lknfrpssy
10-04-21, 17:04
Cici looks cute. Parking sucks now. They chained odd the driveway. You have to park on School St. And walk down the street with everyone sizing you up, starting with the workers at the service station.

Johnny14
10-04-21, 20:42
Cici looks cute. Parking sucks now. They chained odd the driveway. You have to park on School St. And walk down the street with everyone sizing you up, starting with the workers at the service station.Yeah, I've been thinking the same about that long walk and neighbors checking you out. Looks like that place is getting too hot to handle although those chicks look mighty fine for drilling. Mama should be more discrete in her place of choosing.

Ajarn
10-04-21, 23:08
Cici looks cute. Parking sucks now. They chained odd the driveway. You have to park on School St. And walk down the street with everyone sizing you up, starting with the workers at the service station.
Yeah, I've been thinking the same about that long walk and neighbors checking you out. Looks like that place is getting too hot to handle although those chicks look mighty fine for drilling. Mama should be more discrete in her place of choosing.Just go the back way. Very discrete. Open the gate, proceed to the door on the left side. Don't knock. It's unlocked so let yourself in. If no one's around, it means they're with clients. Wait for your turn.

ExitOnly
10-05-21, 18:44
Just go the back way. Very discrete. Open the gate, proceed to the door on the left side. Don't knock. It's unlocked so let yourself in. If no one's around, it means they're with clients. Wait for your turn.Right on Ajarn, one of the girls showed me the gate after l complained about the walk of shame. Mama don't seems to care. The quiet narrow street out front makes any pediatrician stands out. I had walked from the front before and had several neighbors eyeballing me the whole time.

Lknfrpssy
10-05-21, 21:10
So, I assume the back gate is easy to open. I can park on the same street that I did with their first location.

TigerAma
10-05-21, 22:17
This is a support site for Asian massage parlor workers based out of Canada. Very critical of the rescue industry.

https://www.butterflysw.org/about_us

[Deleted by Admin]

1-416-XXX-3098.

Kealee29
10-05-21, 23:54
Checked out cici today went the back way little more discreet than walking down the lane. Cici not even close to to the pic. She does have a nice body but grooming such as needing to shave armpits and down beloe sporting a big Bush. Massage was ok nothing to write home about. Everything covered CBJ, to Mish to standing Mish to finish in doggy. Won't see her again much more others out there that's better. Personality on her is great super friendly.

Lknfrpssy
10-06-21, 02:43
Checked out cici today went the back way little more discreet than walking down the lane. Cici not even close to to the pic. She does have a nice body but grooming such as needing to shave armpits and down beloe sporting a big Bush. Massage was ok nothing to write home about. Everything covered CBJ, to Mish to standing Mish to finish in doggy. Won't see her again much more others out there that's better. Personality on her is great super friendly.Thanks for the info. That leaves Vivian at SF or Star at Happiness to try.

SixtyNiner69
10-06-21, 19:50
Seen this one today photo might be her but altered to make her look better any way shower back to the room was thinking this going to be fun she's thick not really much of an ass but DDs for sure she started off with a titty job and has some really loud fake moans "not into that" ask her for BBBJ she says only cover ok then I asked for 69 my favorite position hence the name LOL she doesn't allow either but opens the drawer and hands me a glove and saying can touch her down there with the glove at this point I'm just trying to leave she puts not one but two condoms on me LOL jumps on rcg all the time doing the fake moan after litterly two minutes turns around and starts saying I'm cumin cumin I was over it told her to finish me I've had some really good ones here a couple bad ones this one takes the cake told mama she's no good hopefully they transfer her out soon I know them personally so they might listen LOL any way like always my opinion stay safe fellow mongers.

FCH300
10-06-21, 20:08
Seen this one today photo might be her but altered to make her look better any way shower back to the room was thinking this going to be fun she's thick not really much of an ass but DDs for sure she started off with a titty job and has some really loud fake moans "not into that" ask her for BBBJ she says only cover ok then I asked for 69 my favorite position hence the name LOL she doesn't allow either but opens the drawer and hands me a glove and saying can touch her down there with the glove at this point I'm just trying to leave she puts not one but two condoms on me LOL jumps on rcg all the time doing the fake moan after litterly two minutes turns around and starts saying I'm cumin cumin I was over it told her to finish me I've had some really good ones here a couple bad ones this one takes the cake told mama she's no good hopefully they transfer her out soon I know them personally so they might listen LOL any way like always my opinion stay safe fellow mongers.Where was this??

Lknfrpssy
10-06-21, 20:23
Seen this one today photo might be her but altered to make her look better any way shower back to the room was thinking this going to be fun she's thick not really much of an ass but DDs for sure she started off with a titty job and has some really loud fake moans "not into that" ask her for BBBJ she says only cover ok then I asked for 69 my favorite position hence the name LOL she doesn't allow either but opens the drawer and hands me a glove and saying can touch her down there with the glove at this point I'm just trying to leave she puts not one but two condoms on me LOL jumps on rcg all the time doing the fake moan after litterly two minutes turns around and starts saying I'm cumin cumin I was over it told her to finish me I've had some really good ones here a couple bad ones this one takes the cake told mama she's no good hopefully they transfer her out soon I know them personally so they might listen LOL any way like always my opinion stay safe fellow mongers.What? She gave me a BBBJ and let me use just one of my. 01 condoms. I wonder if we saw the same girl. She's about 5'7" tall.

LastHurrah
10-07-21, 02:41
Seen this one today photo might be her but altered to make her look better any way shower back to the room was thinking this going to be fun she's thick not really much of an ass but DDs for sure she started off with a titty job and has some really loud fake moans "not into that" ask her for BBBJ she says only cover ok then I asked for 69 my favorite position hence the name LOL she doesn't allow either but opens the drawer and hands me a glove and saying can touch her down there with the glove at this point I'm just trying to leave she puts not one but two condoms on me LOL jumps on rcg all the time doing the fake moan after litterly two minutes turns around and starts saying I'm cumin cumin I was over it told her to finish me I've had some really good ones here a couple bad ones this one takes the cake told mama she's no good hopefully they transfer her out soon I know them personally so they might listen LOL any way like always my opinion stay safe fellow mongers.Sorry but had to laugh reading your report.

What's frustrating bum deal. Thanks for letting me know this is a pass. Better luck next time. Bro.

Pakaboi77
10-07-21, 08:15
Looking for any good recommendations at Century Center? Thank you very much!

OldTimer808
10-07-21, 09:13
Decided to visit downtown Jenni again. Service and massage were great. Her massage may not be to everyone's liking but I enjoy it. Not too hard and not too brushy soft. Massaged for 45 min and then the flip. Her BBBJ skills were great. Extra sloppy and good suction. I've went couple times just for that. While BBBJ she allows roaming in FIV. Flipped for my turn, she tasted good and there was no smell. I've seen her plenty times and each time was clean and tasty. She can also take a pounding. We did mish and doggy. Cg was not her favorite so don't bother with that. Overall I enjoy her and keep coming back. I don't see what some people keep complaining about her but my service has always been great. Standard dmg and will keep repeating. Shots.Does Jenni work with other providers or did she have her own place?

OldTimer808
10-07-21, 09:18
So yes the world famous yuri is back! Some people here know this already so I've tried about five of her latest and greatest and yes they are every bit worth every last dollar I spend with them so they are very young mostly Chinese every single one of them less than 100 pounds so this is what I like now the service yes a few of them or more girlfriend experience and some of them were not quite as GFE but all of her her last bunch of girls have been super thin and I like women less than 100 pounds because I'm only about 150 myself look if you like young hot Chinese women you need to check this place out so far I've been very very happy I'm glad she made it back from California.I remember coming across these folks, but didn't partake. Did anybody have their ad or info?

TheFrack5
10-07-21, 12:15
Seen this one today photo might be her but altered to make her look better any way shower back to the room was thinking this going to be fun she's thick not really much of an ass but DDs for sure she started off with a titty job and has some really loud fake moans "not into that" ask her for BBBJ she says only cover ok then I asked for 69 my favorite position hence the name LOL she doesn't allow either but opens the drawer and hands me a glove and saying can touch her down there with the glove at this point I'm just trying to leave she puts not one but two condoms on me LOL jumps on rcg all the time doing the fake moan after litterly two minutes turns around and starts saying I'm cumin cumin I was over it told her to finish me I've had some really good ones here a couple bad ones this one takes the cake told mama she's no good hopefully they transfer her out soon I know them personally so they might listen LOL any way like always my opinion stay safe fellow mongers.

Where was this??Saw this ad and currently says Yoki on the pics. Looks like Pali2's number yea?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nuanu-pali-hwy/9802438.html

What? She gave me a BBBJ and let me use just one of my. 01 condoms. I wonder if we saw the same girl. She's about 5'7" tall.Where did you get the. 01 covers?

SixtyNiner69
10-07-21, 14:01
What? She gave me a BBBJ and let me use just one of my. 01 condoms. I wonder if we saw the same girl. She's about 5'7" tall.She was pretty tall mole on her face keeps her hair in a bun there's only 2 girls right now I got to choose and I went with the wrong one LOL.

SixtyNiner69
10-07-21, 14:04
Saw this ad and currently says Yoki on the pics. Looks like Pali2's number yea?

Where did you get the. 01 covers?Yeah pali yoki I'm not your average size slightly bigger maybe she was intimidated LOL I don't know but I should of went with cici.

Lknfrpssy
10-07-21, 14:54
Saw this ad and currently says Yoki on the pics. Looks like Pali2's number yea?

Where did you get the. 01 covers?Okamoto. 01 on Ebay, maybe Amazon too.

Kennie1933
10-07-21, 18:10
Okamoto. 01 on Ebay, maybe Amazon too.I get Okamoto's from Amazon. Comes in 2 days in a discreet plastic package.

Johnny14
10-07-21, 20:08
Okamoto. 01 on Ebay, maybe Amazon too.You can find them at the Japanese Market on University or the other locations, I think the name is something like Nijiya Market. Make sure if there's a hot Japanese cashier when she starts to scan that rubber cock, that she gets a good look at your bulge, while you check your watch for time while looking away to check on the store's time. You know how those horny Japanese females like to remain "innocent" in public, but she getting wet.

NerdFriday
10-07-21, 20:14
Condoms that are thinner than 0. 04 tend to not be FDA approved, so they are hard to find domestically in most cases. You will probably have to look overseas. Last set of. 01's and. 02's (latex and poly) got shipped from Lithuania, but they got here in about a week. I haven't had any breaks, but they do run a little short and thin. They definitely feel a lot better than your standard condoms, though, so I think it's worth the wait, pain, and the price. I've had several girls discreetly "check" to see if it was on, so that tells me it must be noticeable for them too!

GofasBits
10-07-21, 21:01
I get Okamoto's from Amazon. Comes in 2 days in a discreet plastic package.I haven't seen. 01 Okamotos on Amazon for a while. . 02 & . 03 yes, but not. 01. If you guys have friends that either live or travel to Japan you should have them pick some up for you. It'll average you 3 dollars and change for 1 condom. Buying from eBay will up your price by about $2 a piece. So yes that's $5 for 1 condom. I have to agree on the HUGE difference in feeling between the. 01 and the. 02 and thicker. Also IMHO I feel that the material used to produce the product greatly affects the user's sensation. GL!

Lknfrpssy
10-07-21, 21:17
You can find them at the Japanese Market on University or the other locations, I think the name is something like Nijiya Market. Make sure if there's a hot Japanese cashier when she starts to scan that rubber cock, that she gets a good look at your bulge, while you check your watch for time while looking away to check on the store's time. You know how those horny Japanese females like to remain "innocent" in public, but she getting wet.Last time I checked Nijiya they only had. 04's.

Darkman808
10-08-21, 03:17
Last time I checked Nijiya they only had. 04's.I've been looking all over too and have found them at Nikita on Piikoi by Ala Moana. Also at Walgreens.

But only the. 04 size. I can feel a big difference with them versus industrial strength Trojans most providers use. But would live to get my hand on. 01 or. 02 size. I've tried the. 04 with last two providers and they were cool with it.

Maybe in addition to ED meds, maybe one if you guys can start ordering them in 'volume' and we can buy off you! I'll pay the higher price as it's def worth it!

Museki
10-08-21, 16:19
I haven't seen. 01 Okamotos on Amazon for a while. . 02 & . 03 yes, but not. 01. If you guys have friends that either live or travel to Japan you should have them pick some up for you. It'll average you 3 dollars and change for 1 condom. Buying from eBay will up your price by about $2 a piece. So yes that's $5 for 1 condom. I have to agree on the HUGE difference in feeling between the. 01 and the. 02 and thicker. Also IMHO I feel that the material used to produce the product greatly affects the user's sensation. GL!I've been using Sagami. 01 and. 02 and guess I'm not that sensitive to the difference. I did notice though that they run a little small in size.

Lknfrpssy
10-08-21, 17:00
I've been using Sagami. 01 and. 02 and guess I'm not that sensitive to the difference. I did notice though that they run a little small in size.I tried that brand first. The material is slightly more rigid compared to the Okamoto's.

Toronto CA
10-10-21, 00:23
Has anyone tried this place out? Doesn't seem legit when I text. Found them on bedpage.

JasonHungHung
10-10-21, 05:03
Are there any late night massage parlors or personal ones that work at night? Thanks for any info.

ExitOnly
10-10-21, 18:27
Condoms that are thinner than 0. 04 tend to not be FDA approved, so they are hard to find domestically in most cases. You will probably have to look overseas. Last set of. 01's and. 02's (latex and poly) got shipped from Lithuania, but they got here in about a week. I haven't had any breaks, but they do run a little short and thin. They definitely feel a lot better than your standard condoms, though, so I think it's worth the wait, pain, and the price. I've had several girls discreetly "check" to see if it was on, so that tells me it must be noticeable for them too!I used to bring my own 01 but many Chinese providers rejected them and insisted on using their thick trash bag.

WickedTuna
10-10-21, 18:48
I used to bring my own 01 but many Chinese providers rejected them and insisted on using their thick trash bag.Wondering if they might think that you poke holes in the condoms.

Lucky808
10-10-21, 19:12
Wondering if they might think that you poke holes in the condoms.Always hand over the condom in its original package to the girl and let them unwrap it.

Never been refused.

Mr Crowley
10-10-21, 19:54
Has anyone tried this place out? Doesn't seem legit when I text. Found them on bedpage.Junk. No FS upsell for hand job only. Nice girls though. YMMV. Loose money.

HisunSpot
10-10-21, 23:34
Has anyone tried this place out? Doesn't seem legit when I text. Found them on bedpage.I tried pin thai. The one in pearl city / pearlridge area. Thinking should be the same people rotating from what this girl told me. Massage is good. Beyond that there's nothing. Entitled Thai girls thinking falangs don't know any better.

HisunSpot
10-10-21, 23:36
Wondering if they might think that you poke holes in the condoms.One provider told me they don't trust American condoms.

TrialnError
10-11-21, 15:01
So besides Blue Star, Asia, and Happiness, here's 2 other 24 hr places.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lt-b-gt-808-256-3633-24-hours-new-spa-girl-asian-massage-hot-therapist/12894905.html

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lt-b-gt-8082184671-sexy-amp-sensual-open-24hours-waiting-now/12896473.html

TrialnError
10-11-21, 15:03
For those reading the reviews and still don't know where it is.

Ajarn
10-11-21, 18:55
So besides Blue Star, Asia, and Happiness, here's 2 other 24 hr places.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lt-b-gt-808-256-3633-24-hours-new-spa-girl-asian-massage-hot-therapist/12894905.html

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lt-b-gt-8082184671-sexy-amp-sensual-open-24hours-waiting-now/12896473.htmlAren't these the same place?

TrialnError
10-12-21, 02:58
Aren't these the same place?Maybe, I never tried to contact the places. Some were asking if there were other 24 hr places and I saw those 2 ads.

Pakaboi77
10-12-21, 18:58
Any AMP that does legit NURU?

Xyz808
10-12-21, 19:38
Aren't these the same place?Any intel on this place? Part of the Chinese connection or independent? Can pm if you prefer.

Mr Crowley
10-12-21, 20:30
Any AMP that does legit NURU?https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ala-moana-private-place/12791118.html

Hawaiian Nono
10-13-21, 02:47
I tried pin thai. The one in pearl city / pearlridge area. Thinking should be the same people rotating from what this girl told me. Massage is good. Beyond that there's nothing. Entitled Thai girls thinking falangs don't know any better.I have tried three Thai places so far. Each has exactly the same script: switch providers after being introduced and taking a shower, decent massage, upsell and require money upfront. I found nothing at Thai Massage places that what's me to go back.

Lknfrpssy
10-13-21, 18:17
Any other reports on Cici? Pics look hot.

NiceBush808
10-14-21, 17:10
Does Jenni work with other providers or did she have her own place?Is this the same Chinese provider named Jenni who worked at Century Center? She did only handjob but after a while did FS and then only blowjob and handjob again?

Johnny14
10-14-21, 17:24
Is this the same Chinese provider named Jenni who worked at Century Center? She did only handjob but after a while did FS and then only blowjob and handjob again?I think its the same Jenni who once worked at the Kapiolani massage then later moved to the Bishop downtown area. Some claim her pussy stank, went there last week, but she gave me the BS of "no FS" only massage. Seems like there is another person in the apartment, (maybe the BF) so decided to bolt to another FS place. Maybe because of the BF, she tries to look legit and maybe because of his CIP that makes the pussy reeks with stank? Looks like she uses fake slim pictures because she is at least 120-24 lbs and short with blond fake hair.

MegaRat
10-14-21, 18:06
Any other reports on Cici? Pics look hot.All these pics look the same. Always heavily edited and filtered photos of young Asian girls.

Lucky808
10-14-21, 23:00
I think its the same Jenni who once worked at the Kapiolani massage then later moved to the Bishop downtown area. Some claim her pussy stank, went there last week, but she gave me the BS of "no FS" only massage. Seems like there is another person in the apartment, (maybe the BF) so decided to bolt to another FS place. Maybe because of the BF, she tries to look legit and maybe because of his CIP that makes the pussy reeks with stank? Looks like she uses fake slim pictures because she is at least 120-24 lbs and short with blond fake hair.120-24 lbs.

Wow, she must have gained a lot of weight. Last time I saw her she was sitting on the couch at the kap foot massage place.

HarryNuts9999
10-15-21, 03:05
I think its the same Jenni who once worked at the Kapiolani massage then later moved to the Bishop downtown area. Some claim her pussy stank, went there last week, but she gave me the BS of "no FS" only massage. Seems like there is another person in the apartment, (maybe the BF) so decided to bolt to another FS place. Maybe because of the BF, she tries to look legit and maybe because of his CIP that makes the pussy reeks with stank? Looks like she uses fake slim pictures because she is at least 120-24 lbs and short with blond fake hair.I haven't seen her in 3 months but she was no where near 120 lbs at that time, she was very petite and probably 95 lbs tops. I might just see her again to satisfy my curiosity.

JuicedUp808
10-15-21, 15:23
I made an appointment last night for 10 am today with Cici. I texted this morning to confirm and the reply text said that she was not available. Phk them. Went elsewhere.

Van Deventer
10-15-21, 15:52
I think its the same Jenni who once worked at the Kapiolani massage then later moved to the Bishop downtown area. Some claim her pussy stank, went there last week, but she gave me the BS of "no FS" only massage. Seems like there is another person in the apartment, (maybe the BF) so decided to bolt to another FS place. Maybe because of the BF, she tries to look legit and maybe because of his CIP that makes the pussy reeks with stank? Looks like she uses fake slim pictures because she is at least 120-24 lbs and short with blond fake hair.I saw her recently for the first time and had a similar experience. As soon as I entered she told me "no FS". She is petite. I was able to get FIV, but had to slide in under her shorts. Pricing was fair, and convenient location, so I may repeat.

BuscandoPutas
10-15-21, 15:55
Saw Cici this morning. Not attractive, no kissing, no lick pussy, short BBBJ, CFS with dead fish attitude.

Money1
10-15-21, 19:14
I made an appointment last night for 10 am today with Cici. I texted this morning to confirm and the reply text said that she was not available. Phk them. Went elsewhere.You saved yourself from a big disappointment. Not good looking, not a nice body, and poor attitude. Can't report on service because I walked.

JuicedUp808
10-15-21, 19:32
You saved yourself from a big disappointment. Not good looking, not a nice body, and poor attitude. Can't report on service because I walked.Thanks. They really are hit and miss. I wish I could have sampled Sumi.

YogiBear007
10-15-21, 22:48
I saw her recently for the first time and had a similar experience. As soon as I entered she told me "no FS". She is petite. I was able to get FIV, but had to slide in under her shorts. Pricing was fair, and convenient location, so I may repeat.What was the damage?

RoadRally2
10-16-21, 01:12
Thanks. They really are hit and miss. I wish I could have sampled Sumi.Mostly miss but sometimes a gem.

Zeitock
10-16-21, 14:06
Anyone try her from Pali? Heard Cici and Yoki were bad.

Ajarn
10-16-21, 20:10
Who's in the video?

Tina's pics look hot!

LegendLuvr
10-18-21, 15:54
Who's in the video?

Tina's pics look hot!I think that's allegedly Cici in the video. I'm waiting for a report on Tina.

Enona1
10-19-21, 18:57
I think that's allegedly Cici in the video. I'm waiting for a report on Tina.What video?

LegendLuvr
10-19-21, 21:00
What video?It's in the hawaiianclub ad. New girl Cindy. Any reviews?

JuicedUp808
10-19-21, 21:42
I texted but got no response. I know they were looking for another place due to the bad parking situation. They asked my bud to sign the lease on a new place.

Redneck 1
10-20-21, 02:42
They asked my bud to sign the lease on a new place.Hopefully, he won't do so without consulting a lawyer on the potential criminal charge he could face by doing it.

Johnny14
10-20-21, 12:47
Hopefully, he won't do so without consulting a lawyer on the potential criminal charge he could face by doing it.I also had a friend who was asked to sign a lease for a property so mama can run her business and asked a lawyer about it. He said to be careful, should LE bust the place that somehow got charges validated, they would certainly look who either owns or leases the property for prostitution should those charges be established. Same as in drug bust when the property can be seized.

Prudential808
10-21-21, 11:58
I also had a friend who was asked to sign a lease for a property so mama can run her business and asked a lawyer about it. He said to be careful, should LE bust the place that somehow got charges validated, they would certainly look who either owns or leases the property for prostitution should those charges be established. Same as in drug bust when the property can be seized.Look what happened to paper owner of kison.

A guy's bail was set at 100 K and he had to deal with all the pass of legal suit more than a year. Only to get "plea deal" finally.

Reputation is important in small island. No need to be considered as yakuza, gangster, pimp such name.

Unknown808
10-21-21, 14:51
Noob here where the best AMP with younger girls?

BuscandoPutas
10-21-21, 19:35
Noob here where the best AMP with younger girls?Asia Spa, Happiness, Angel and Osaka. So young and hot you'll get a solid boner just looking at them.

MegaRat
10-21-21, 20:00
Noob here where the best AMP with younger girls?Pearl City Relaxation!

AmpAddict808
10-21-21, 20:11
I haven't seen. 01 Okamotos on Amazon for a while. . 02 & . 03 yes, but not. 01. If you guys have friends that either live or travel to Japan you should have them pick some up for you. It'll average you 3 dollars and change for 1 condom. Buying from eBay will up your price by about $2 a piece. So yes that's $5 for 1 condom. I have to agree on the HUGE difference in feeling between the. 01 and the. 02 and thicker. Also IMHO I feel that the material used to produce the product greatly affects the user's sensation. GL!Suggest getting the large sizes. They market .01, .03 and .04's in a large size. The regular .01's were too small and strangled my cock. Then I got some large .03's and they fit better. The regular sizes are too small for most Americans. When I got them from Amazon, the shipping packages were from Japan. I guess some ingenious guys in Japan discovered this US niche market. As a US alternative, the Trojan Bareskins aren't bad.

Mandalorian45
10-22-21, 02:47
Asia Spa, Happiness, Angel and Osaka. So young and hot you'll get a solid boner just looking at them.No kidding! LOL.

NightWing24
10-22-21, 04:58
It's in the hawaiianclub ad. New girl Cindy. Any reviews?I tried to set something up a few nites ago for Cindy, and about 15 mins after we set everything, they texted me to push it back 30 mins. I told them I was already on the way, and I no like sit for 30 mins for nothing. I asked if Cindy needed time, but got crickets. I tried setting something up today, and still crickets. I guess I going pass to anutha brotha instead. IMHO, kinna tired of that BS. While at their old location, at least twice, I arrived on time and they ushered me behind this Chinese screen thing because house was packed.

JuicedUp808
10-22-21, 13:00
I tried to set something up a few nites ago for Cindy, and about 15 mins after we set everything, they texted me to push it back 30 mins. I told them I was already on the way, and I no like sit for 30 mins for nothing. I asked if Cindy needed time, but got crickets. I tried setting something up today, and still crickets. I guess I going pass to anutha brotha instead. IMHO, kinna tired of that BS. While at their old location, at least twice, I arrived on time and they ushered me behind this Chinese screen thing because house was packed.I drove by last night, on the Pali side. Downstairs was in darkness. They probably got evicted again.

WhisperingEye
10-22-21, 16:40
Pearl City Relaxation!Be nice. Haha. But I guess he wasnt specific. They are younger than dirt.

LegendLuvr
10-24-21, 16:41
Has anyone tried Cindy? They're open.

Johnny14
10-24-21, 21:26
I tried to set something up a few nites ago for Cindy, and about 15 mins after we set everything, they texted me to push it back 30 mins. I told them I was already on the way, and I no like sit for 30 mins for nothing. I asked if Cindy needed time, but got crickets. I tried setting something up today, and still crickets. I guess I going pass to anutha brotha instead. IMHO, kinna tired of that BS. While at their old location, at least twice, I arrived on time and they ushered me behind this Chinese screen thing because house was packed.Mama probably over booked the schedule, especially when one sets up a session, then decided to extend with another Benjamine or some dude walks in. Had happen to me once so I texted the mama, I leaving for somewhere else and she locked in my original time. Money in the hand means more to her then money in the Bush, typical Chinese.

SuperCharged01
10-25-21, 02:19
Anyone know if any AMPs take couples for HE? If so, how much would it be?

JusAnoddaGuy
10-25-21, 14:09
Look what happened to paper owner of kison.

A guy's bail was set at 100 K and he had to deal with all the pass of legal suit more than a year. Only to get "plea deal" finally.

Reputation is important in small island. No need to be considered as yakuza, gangster, pimp such name.Neva. Eva. Do fo provider. Why? Why you going do? I came so close, doing something like this. The skeezer so brazen, on the meeting day, we out talking about it me listening about how much she need and alladat. And the **** making google eyes with stranger and smiling. That one thing woke my stupah ass up. Good thing I take her out public and find character. So what, I'm going be captain save a ho? So so stupid. All because of aloha soft spot for woman in need. True color reveal when I say no; crazy snap and vicious claws. No conscience. True ha'ole, no breath.

Russo
10-26-21, 06:40
It's in the hawaiianclub ad. New girl Cindy. Any reviews?Where do you find this hawaiianclub ad?

Johnny14
10-26-21, 11:07
Neva. Eva. Do fo provider. Why? Why you going do? I came so close, doing something like this. The skeezer so brazen, on the meeting day, we out talking about it me listening about how much she need and alladat. And the **** making google eyes with stranger and smiling. That one thing woke my stupah ass up. Good thing I take her out public and find character. So what, I'm going be captain save a ho? So so stupid. All because of aloha soft spot for woman in need. True color reveal when I say no; crazy snap and vicious claws. No conscience. True ha'ole, no breath.You got that right, don't fall for that "innocent" female "victim" who would stab you in the back the minute she finds out you walked from a horrible situation she creates for herself, being greedy and selfish.

Just bang-um and leave-um, treat her like the dirt she is and move on. How many divorce cases where the only thing she does is spread her legs, pop out a couple kids and take him to the cleaners with a high priced lawyers getting way too much compensation for doing nothing to promote his career like Tiger Woods. She got m $millions and a multi-million mansion same with the ex of Amazon. I know of a fellow co-worker at UH who was divorced, judged gave her custody of kids, then forced him to pay alimony and other expenses, garnished his monthly State paycheck so he is left with $300. Can't even pay rent, so he split for the mainland, never to be found again.

Niceguy808
10-26-21, 14:21
Lots of info on this place in Massage Therapist, Thai Massage, Massage w / HE, etc. Do a search.

As you read, these Thai girls are no escort, Massage w / HE and tons of upsell. Just a fair warning.

Always Hunting.

Hono1.The upsell is very real.

The girls absolutely will not do anything more than HJ finish. They purposely ask for such large amounts of money just to take off their top, leggings and panties. Add $100 for each item of clothing- that they price themselves out of range. I think they do this deliberately to avoid becoming the target of LE, rather than simple greed.

LegendLuvr
10-26-21, 19:37
Has anyone tried Tina?

LegendLuvr
10-26-21, 19:38
Where do you find this hawaiianclub ad?Hawaiianclub168.