PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Fujii08
01-25-21, 03:58
No hits on Google images or Tineye for this "Big Beautiful Girlz Massage" advertisement. I may take one for the team this weekend and report, if someone doesn't post sooner.

January44.To me she just fat.

Ajarn
01-25-21, 09:22
Fake names, was quoted Apple, Honey available. Was greeted by only a fuglyish one who didn't offer a name.Sunflower traditionally gave each girl her own name and used real pics. Because of that, you would know what the girl should look like, so they couldn't B&S. Refer to the pics in the SF thread.

Xperusx
01-25-21, 09:36
Aloha brothas,

I am coming back to the island in two weeks after being away for long time. (3 years). Obviously, everything has changed. (I miss the good ol days) I can't believe Happiness is gone! Since I am coming back complete not knowing what's what (but I have been keeping up with the boards), everything for me is going to be a shot in the dark. I was thinking of using it as well considered TOFTT opportunity. I was thinking of putting a list of the top MP targets based on your recommendations, give it a methodical shot, and report back what I find.

If you have a reasonable, high-confidence possibility you where wondering about, let me know. Even if some body else has suggested it, second it so it goes top of list. I'll give them a go and let you know. Worse that can happen for you is the first one such a hit for me, I fall in love and never try another (sure right!)

Mahalo.

LocaLoppa
01-25-21, 11:03
Bro,

Then this must not be SF at all, just another Chinese connection bullshit. Get enough reports to show the B and S is their MO here.

Twice burned for me, but I did see two nice bodies there, but no reports at all from anyone on good service from any girl at this place.

If Yuri is really running this, she better clean it up. Its a no go for me until I see reputable DM or reviews of girls that actually show up.

Good news is that the Chinese imports are ramping up again, so maybe the good ones show up again soon.

Sunflower traditionally gave each girl her own name and used real pics. Because of that, you would know what the girl should look like, so they couldn't B&S. Refer to the pics in the SF thread.

MushiBoy
01-25-21, 16:24
Aloha brothas,

I am coming back to the island in two weeks after being away for long time. (3 years). Obviously, everything has changed. (I miss the good ol days) I can't believe Happiness is gone! Since I am coming back complete not knowing what's what (but I have been keeping up with the boards), everything for me is going to be a shot in the dark. I was thinking of using it as well considered TOFTT opportunity. I was thinking of putting a list of the top MP targets based on your recommendations, give it a methodical shot, and report back what I find.

If you have a reasonable, high-confidence possibility you where wondering about, let me know. Even if some body else has suggested it, second it so it goes top of list. I'll give them a go and let you know. Worse that can happen for you is the first one such a hit for me, I fall in love and never try another (sure right!)

Mahalo.Many changes in Hawaii since you were here the last time. The girls are not too pretty any more and are getting very greedy. If you are lucky, you might get a 40 minute massage even tough you are paying for one hour. The girls are usually on the fatter side and don't look like the pics in the ads. These days, that is the way it is and if there is a great therapist out there, mongers are reluctant to sharing this information. Good luck and hope you find what you are looking for.

Eluder
01-25-21, 18:24
Aloha group, I just seen this one and haven't seen it before. Anyone report it yet or know about her? The pics seems like it could be real and the girl has fire curves! Please let me know. Mahalo https://hawaii.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/9813143.html.Got a reply text saying "Full body sensual massages and finished 160". Guessing for an hour. This ad and that Emma's place got me interested since they both in Aiea and close to my place.

Fujii08
01-25-21, 21:12
Aloha group, I just seen this one and haven't seen it before. Anyone report it yet or know about her? The pics seems like it could be real and the girl has fire curves! Please let me know. Mahalo https://hawaii.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/9813143.html.Everybody different taste.

Too me she's chunky fat women and huge saggy breast.

Sorry guys.

KarlCrack
01-26-21, 16:52
Sent a PM.

Everybody different taste.

Sorry guys.

KarlCrack
01-26-21, 16:53
Sent you a PM.

Sorry guys.

Carl1985
01-26-21, 17:53
Yes everyone has different needs and types of services, I particularly like larger women with natural breasts.

Sorry guys.

Xperusx
01-26-21, 18:04
Many changes in Hawaii since you were here the last time. The girls are not too pretty any more and are getting very greedy. If you are lucky, you might get a 40 minute massage even tough you are paying for one hour. The girls are usually on the fatter side and don't look like the pics in the ads. These days, that is the way it is and if there is a great therapist out there, mongers are reluctant to sharing this information. Good luck and hope you find what you are looking for.Understood. From the reviews it looks like there are so many unknowns that it going to be just a shot in the dark anyway for me. I'll take the shot, just letting others set the aim.

Thanks.

FirstTimeMonge
01-26-21, 19:55
Any particular larger women you could recommend?

Yes everyone has different needs and types of services, I particularly like larger women with natural breasts.

HiPickle
01-26-21, 20:10
Aloha brothas,

Mahalo.It's gotten so bad, I've not bothered attempting to monger here for a while. Depending on where you are from, probably better luck there. I've just gotten sick of throwing my money at some shitty Chinese cnt anymore. My advise, save your money until Thailand opens up again. LOL.

Carl1985
01-26-21, 21:54
I've been very lucky and happy with the ones I choose from Bedpage-Bodyrubs & MojoVillage-HarlotHub- I can never complain about spending 60 or 70 on an hour of relaxing with a girl, most times I do much more but I make that clear when I'm booking on what I want that particular day or if it goes that way during the session that's cool as well. If I book with someone new and I arrive and not happy with the goods or location I ether leave or just pay the house fee and get a relaxing one hour away from work. I find if you are respectful and treat the girls with respect they will work hard to please you.

Understood. From the reviews it looks like there are so many unknowns that it going to be just a shot in the dark anyway for me. I'll take the shot, just letting others set the aim.

Thanks.

Carl1985
01-26-21, 21:57
PM me specifics on what your looking for in a session perhaps I can.

Any particular larger women you could recommend?

LargeRocket69
01-27-21, 04:37
Probably the best Chinese providers right now are Doris (indy), Bella and Candy (Angel Relaxation).

Bro,

Then this must not be SF at all, just another Chinese connection bullshit. Get enough reports to show the B and S is their MO here.

Twice burned for me, but I did see two nice bodies there, but no reports at all from anyone on good service from any girl at this place.

If Yuri is really running this, she better clean it up. Its a no go for me until I see reputable DM or reviews of girls that actually show up.

Good news is that the Chinese imports are ramping up again, so maybe the good ones show up again soon.

Lknfrpssy
01-27-21, 17:41
She reminds me of Vanilla Bella and Hunnewell Cici. Not quite as gorgeous as Lisa, Yoyo or Lydia but service better than Lisa.

HawaiiCG
01-27-21, 19:56
She reminds me of Vanilla Bella and Hunnewell Cici. Not quite as gorgeous as Lisa, Yoyo or Lydia but service better than Lisa.I went to see Ella this morning. She used to work at CC about 5 years ago. She is not 22 years old. In person 40 years old. What a joke on the Ad said she is 22 . This mama is good at to operate a camera filter to P.S. Their girls looks young. Yesterday I have Niuniu but she rush me to finish in 15 minutes session and up front 200 . No repeat this place any more.

Save you money bros.

Travel808
01-28-21, 09:22
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/s-king-st-1-929-299-7888-only-appointment-open-9am-12am/9803558.html

I'm guessing fake pics but hopefully the inventory you saw looks close to what's in the ads.Can anyone confirm? They really look like the pics? Thinking of trying.

Lknfrpssy
01-28-21, 17:22
Can anyone confirm? They really look like the pics? Thinking of trying.That looks like Apple in the ad. She's worth a try.

Den8080
01-29-21, 02:03
Can anyone confirm? They really look like the pics? Thinking of trying.Those pics are pretty accurate had Apple an she did some nice things I never had done on me it was cool.

Travel808
01-29-21, 07:19
That looks like Apple in the ad. She's worth a try.Cool. Thanks for the info. Might try.

BuscandoPutas
01-29-21, 20:36
Niu Niu is definitely mid-20's. So tight in K9.

BuscandoPutas
01-29-21, 20:40
I went there on Monday and today, parked where the stores used to be across the elementary school. Both days, a guy with a fluorescent worker's shirt was sitting on the rock wall across the location checking out the traffic into the driveway. Some guys are ballsy taking their company truck with company sign on it to the location.

PostOfficeMan
01-29-21, 21:36
Really? I thought from the reviews Lisa was highly praised in looks and service?

She reminds me of Vanilla Bella and Hunnewell Cici. Not quite as gorgeous as Lisa, Yoyo or Lydia but service better than Lisa.

BuscandoPutas
01-29-21, 22:51
Sunflower traditionally gave each girl her own name and used real pics. Because of that, you would know what the girl should look like, so they couldn't B&S. Refer to the pics in the SF thread.I've never seen Yuri there. Maybe they're just trying to copy her business mode.

DrMajikLuv69
01-30-21, 00:01
Probably the best Chinese providers right now are Doris (indy), Bella and Candy (Angel Relaxation).YMMV as always but there is definitely one Chinese girl that UTR that is next level above Angels Girls that is still banging. This girl is like no other; she makes my cock happy then she even cooks for me. PSE GFE Satisfied on all levels. DATY then dine on the food she cooks! If you know then good for you.

Honauc
01-30-21, 00:38
I went there on Monday and today, parked where the stores used to be across the elementary school. Both days, a guy with a fluorescent worker's shirt was sitting on the rock wall across the location checking out the traffic into the driveway. Some guys are ballsy taking their company truck with company sign on it to the location.It's only Jack the Plumber LLC clearing the pipes.

PussyLava
01-30-21, 00:40
It's only Jack the Plumber LLC clearing the pipes.Oh no, not the roto rooter.

BuscandoPutas
01-30-21, 01:00
It's only Jack the Plumber LLC clearing the pipes.It was a painting company though. Maybe they were giving an estimate, paid for with like services.

LocaLoppa
01-30-21, 15:14
Bro-.

Nice tease this forum is for sharing so we can play. Who is this dim sum?

Mahalo for playing.

YMMV as always but there is definitely one Chinese girl that UTR that is next level above Angels Girls that is still banging. This girl is like no other; she makes my cock happy then she even cooks for me. PSE GFE Satisfied on all levels. DATY then dine on the food she cooks! If you know then good for you.

AssCastro
01-31-21, 02:59
Is there a new link up for Mini? Old link is gone.I called her and she said she's too busy with school and is not providing right now.

Ajarn
01-31-21, 03:05
I've never seen Yuri there. Maybe they're just trying to copy her business mode.There was a fourth girl there acting as the MM. Think it must have been Yuri as she seemed to remember me. But sounds like she's stepped back somewhat. What time of day did you go?

Lick YourClit
01-31-21, 07:03
YMMV as always but there is definitely one Chinese girl that UTR that is next level above Angels Girls that is still banging. This girl is like no other; she makes my cock happy then she even cooks for me. PSE GFE Satisfied on all levels. DATY then dine on the food she cooks! If you know then good for you.Are you taking about nana? She is one of the best Chinese I know right now.

River Raid
01-31-21, 10:15
Would you say she's the best Chinese provider?

Are you taking about nana? She is one of the best Chinese I know right now.

Willy Wood
01-31-21, 11:20
Dr said the Chinese girl he knows is UTR, Nana although not high volume and easy access, idk if I'd call her UTR. She does post a lot of ads on Bedpage.

Are you taking about nana? She is one of the best Chinese I know right now.

HITraveler
01-31-21, 12:34
Are you taking about nana? She is one of the best Chinese I know right now.I also guessed it was Nana.

ToniMulato
01-31-21, 18:10
It's gotten so bad, I've not bothered attempting to monger here for a while. Depending on where you are from, probably better luck there. I've just gotten sick of throwing my money at some shitty Chinese cnt anymore. My advise, save your money until Thailand opens up again. LOL.True that!

Hipickle comment is right on, today isn't even a shadow or same type of options, or service as it once was back when I first started mongering here.

ClitPurser
01-31-21, 18:32
I also guessed it was Nana.Nanas service is rushed and she does double condoms.

Sucky PSE service.

ExitOnly
01-31-21, 18:46
Would you say she's the best Chinese provider?FYI: Nana is all covered and no kiss now. Everything else is the same as her Tokyo days.

SpoodrikBrad1
01-31-21, 19:39
I agree here. Nana is all covered and one shot. Pretty soon, this dude is going to use his acronyms and claim she's BBFS and MSOG.

FYI: Nana is all covered and no kiss now. Everything else is the same as her Tokyo days.

Eric Shin
01-31-21, 20:29
Are you taking about nana? She is one of the best Chinese I know right now.Dude, clear your box.

Lick YourClit
01-31-21, 20:36
Dr said the Chinese girl he knows is UTR, Nana although not high volume and easy access, idk if I'd call her UTR. She does post a lot of ads on Bedpage.Yeah didn't notice that nana is not utr I know a vietnamese and a Chinese that's utr that he might be talking about that I been seeing to that is above the rest I think the food they cook makes it even better especially when they make some for you to take home.

ExitOnly
02-01-21, 03:22
I agree here. Nana is all covered and one shot. Pretty soon, this dude is going to use his acronyms and claim she's BBFS and MSOG.Nana was never BBFS even back in the day when there was choke competition. Don't get me wrong, she's a nice girl but the cover BJ thing just won't cut it for me. She seems to be very selective these days but by no means UTR.

PostOfficeMan
02-01-21, 15:26
Yeah, never seen any reports that Nana did BBFS but I thought some said she was selective with BBBJ at one point?

Nana was never BBFS even back in the day when there was choke competition. Don't get me wrong, she's a nice girl but the cover BJ thing just won't cut it for me. She seems to be very selective these days but by no means UTR.

BuscandoPutas
02-01-21, 16:31
Apple may be the exception for this group. We'll see if it ever gets close to the original SF. Check out the new girls and post your thoughts.

ClitPurser
02-02-21, 01:47
Nana was never BBFS even back in the day when there was choke competition. Don't get me wrong, she's a nice girl but the cover BJ thing just won't cut it for me. She seems to be very selective these days but by no means UTR.She gets the UTR because of her name change.

Totally agree about blow jobs on a condom.

Would rather wack off.

So lame to offer this after her previous service.

And please. If its about COVID then why service at all? You're going to get it regardless just being that close to someone.

ExitOnly
02-02-21, 09:35
She gets the UTR because of her name change.

Totally agree about blow jobs on a condom.

Would rather wack off.

So lame to offer this after her previous service.

And please. If its about COVID then why service at all? You're going to get it regardless just being that close to someone.Oh yes, she said its COVID that's why covered BJ. WTF?

ExitOnly
02-02-21, 09:39
Yeah, never seen any reports that Nana did BBFS but I thought some said she was selective with BBBJ at one point?Yes, she said if the ding ding looks funny she put the hat on. You have to love these brilliant Chinese prositiute.

BuscandoPutas
02-02-21, 12:21
It's only Jack the Plumber LLC clearing the pipes.I went again yesterday. There really was a plumbing van there.

YoungMonger808
02-02-21, 15:22
Got to say, this one was one of the highlights and personally although blasphemous here, I enjoyed better than Lisa.

Much like everyone else described, BBBJ in the shower and on my second visit, she did surprise me with a rimming and probably worked harder in a BBBJ than Miaa normally does. FS was good, she could take a pounding but unfortunately couldn't ride for very long.

SpoodrikBrad1
02-02-21, 15:57
Yes I agree with you. I was referring to the other dude's claims.

Lknfrpssy
02-02-21, 18:59
Got to say, this one was one of the highlights and personally although blasphemous here, I enjoyed better than Lisa.

Much like everyone else described, BBBJ in the shower and on my second visit, she did surprise me with a rimming and probably worked harder in a BBBJ than Miaa normally does. FS was good, she could take a pounding but unfortunately couldn't ride for very long.Her service is better than Lisa's, although, Lisa is the most gorgeous woman I'll ever have sex with. Niu is tight in K9.

Lknfrpssy
02-02-21, 19:00
Anyone try the new Kitty?

Keye33
02-04-21, 06:49
Not sure what the format is, so here goes.

Greeted by a tall (5'7"ish) and thin mama-san who welcomed me like I'd been there before, asking when was the last visit. I played along and said a few months ago. Guided me to a room, and later Candy entered. She's petite, about 5'4" with natural C's. Her body was good but not super tight as there was some droop in her breasts. Exchanged pleasantries and then table shower. While enjoyable, it seemed like she was going thru the motions, or perhaps the shower area wasn't her fave. She gave a full body glide while I was facing down, and again when I flipped.

Back in the room, she gave a strong massage, including walking on back. She really worked the muscles. I'd say the extras were good but not as strong as the massage. She wasn't a fan of having her tits touched, so " on that. Wet slppy CBJ followed by CG. It's been a long time since I mongered and I'm out of vitamin V, so I popped fast. So fast, she chided me for not telling her.

F - 8.

B - 8 (would be higher but see above re: breasts. Plus she's borderline spinner which I'm a sucker for).

S - 8 (10 for massage which was outstanding, which made up for the 7 for sx. Eg. Little breast play).

A - 8.

BuscandoPutas
02-04-21, 17:59
Vivian's body looks hot, if that's really her pic. I'd need to see the face in person.

PostOfficeMan
02-04-21, 18:44
Candy knows who to make guys pop fast. She's a good provider.

Greeted by a tall (5'7"ish) and thin mama-san who welcomed me like I'd been there before, asking when was the last visit. I played along and said a few months ago. Guided me to a room, and later Candy entered. She's petite, about 5'4" with natural C's. Her body was good but not super tight as there was some droop in her breasts. Exchanged pleasantries and then table shower. While enjoyable, it seemed like she was going thru the motions, or perhaps the shower area wasn't her fave. She gave a full body glide while I was facing down, and again when I flipped.

Back in the room, she gave a strong massage, including walking on back. She really worked the muscles. I'd say the extras were good but not as strong as the massage. She wasn't a fan of having her tits touched, so " on that. Wet slppy CBJ followed by CG. It's been a long time since I mongered and I'm out of vitamin V, so I popped fast. So fast, she chided me for not telling her.

F - 8.

B - 8 (would be higher but see above re: breasts. Plus she's borderline spinner which I'm a sucker for).

S - 8 (10 for massage which was outstanding, which made up for the 7 for sx. Eg. Little breast play).

A - 8.

Bottom Out
02-04-21, 19:37
That tall mama san is not bad looking. Anyone know her name? She provide?

I agree, Candy is great.

F - 8.

A - 8.

Keye33
02-04-21, 19:43
Vivian's body looks hot, if that's really her pic. I'd need to see the face in person.Would be kind enough to share a link?

Lknfrpssy
02-04-21, 21:56
Would be kind enough to share a link?Check adultsearch, Asian. 308 number.

BuscandoPutas
02-05-21, 00:26
Would be kind enough to share a link?Honolulubedpage. Look for the ad with Vivian.

LocaLoppa
02-05-21, 16:13
Every recent add with Vivian ended up bring hit and miss thick young Chinese Russian who did lousy FS but did bring in girls regularly--more mama than pro.

Hope this one is not the same one--service was pretty much Chinese connection style out the door in 30 or less for full price.

Honolulubedpage. Look for the ad with Vivian.

BuscandoPutas
02-05-21, 20:31
Every recent add with Vivian ended up bring hit and miss thick young Chinese Russian who did lousy FS but did bring in girls regularly--more mama than pro.

Hope this one is not the same one--service was pretty much Chinese connection style out the door in 30 or less for full price.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/near-by-downtown/9753739.html

HoLeeMackerel
02-07-21, 12:44

F - 8.

A - 8.Thanks for the good report. Can you give more physical description (eye, hair color etc.) of the mama-san?

Mahaloz.

SnatchThat
02-07-21, 15:39
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/near-by-downtown/9753739.htmlVolcano house has only 1 picture that matches the girl and Kitty matches the picture with just her face and top half. The full body photo is not her that is not her body type. Vivian is a not a match at all.

BuscandoPutas
02-07-21, 18:55
Volcano house has only 1 picture that matches the girl and Kitty matches the picture with just her face and top half. The full body photo is not her that is not her body type. Vivian is a not a match at all.Is Vivian's face passable, and her body really that sexy? How's Kitty's body?

PostOfficeMan
02-07-21, 19:29
Long brownish hair, brown eyes, tall (like the other dude said, 5'7" ish) 110 lbs or so. Young looking (maybe 30 something). Idk what else you want to know.

Thanks for the good report. Can you give more physical description (eye, hair color etc.) of the mama-san?

Mahaloz.

HoLeeMackerel
02-07-21, 23:17
Long brownish hair, brown eyes, tall (like the other dude said, 5'7" ish) 110 lbs or so. Young looking (maybe 30 something). Idk what else you want to know.Thanks for posting. It doesn't sound like the one I'm interested in.

RareHunter
02-08-21, 01:21
Don't see her in the website anymore. Is she gone?

Travel808
02-08-21, 07:16
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/s-king-st-1-929-299-7888-only-appointment-open-9am-12am/9803558.html

Damn! Missed out on Apple. The ad changed. Anyone know if she's coming back? Or if these new pics are legit?

JusAnoddaGuy
02-08-21, 09:56
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/near-by-downtown/9753739.htmlShe used to give top beej when her nani was bussup. Now she got fat. Cute girl too bad. Loppa is right tho, service went downhill after the potbelly come. I think she depressed now. Use to see her always smiling now she just hustle out the door.

BoyWithLuv
02-08-21, 11:39
What girls are being advertised at the house now?

Don't see her in the website anymore. Is she gone?

Bottom Out
02-08-21, 11:48
Are the girls at this place good looking? How does it compare to the "SF" place being advertised to the Kalihi house?

Hope this one is not the same one--service was pretty much Chinese connection style out the door in 30 or less for full price.

Bottom Out
02-08-21, 11:49
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape...m/9803558.html

Anyone try Aiko out?

YoungMonger808
02-08-21, 15:41
Don't see her in the website anymore. Is she gone?Gone. They only do two week rotations.

BuscandoPutas
02-08-21, 17:25
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape...m/9803558.html

Anyone try Aiko out?Nice clean snug pussy.

Eric Shin
02-08-21, 17:48
Nice clean snug pussy.Aiko is Chinese and not Korean as stated? The rest of the girls there are also Chinese?

Ajarn
02-08-21, 17:56
Usually SF includes the age of the provider, but in this case they omit it. She could be way north of 26. Just a heads up.

BuscandoPutas
02-08-21, 18:56
Almost didn't go bc one post said all covered services. Not quite accurate.

ExitOnly
02-08-21, 18:57
Don't see her in the website anymore. Is she gone?They said in text that Niu Niu was available and when l arrived a 30 something (not Niu Niu) answered the door act stupid. Said she the only one available. Mama not there and Niu Niu not there. I walked.

TrialnError
02-08-21, 19:03
What does Sara look like? Guessing the non covered service is BBBJ?

Almost didn't go bc one post said all covered services. Not quite accurate.

HiPickle
02-08-21, 19:08
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/near-by-downtown/9753739.htmlHoly balls that image is mouth watering of Vivian. Wish it were real and 10's on service.

*Slap*Wake up 🤣.

HiPickle
02-08-21, 19:14
Ooh, look at this. Ewa Beach?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/new-relaxing-spa-open-in-ewa-beach-808-888-9257/9805696.html

Anyone try for extras?

River Raid
02-08-21, 19:34
Anyone try? Real pics? Tried to reverse image search but nothing.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1050-smith-st-honolulu-hi-96817/9819551.html

Me Cook
02-08-21, 21:14

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/new-relaxing-spa-open-in-ewa-beach-808-888-9257/9805696.html

Anyone try for extras?Nice that they have a Thai / European movie stars working there. But I don't believe that is really true though. I wonder if Pu knows that they are using her pictures.

RainyBoy1
02-08-21, 21:21

Anyone try for extras?It's nearby the new housing near the UH west. I went to see demi. Will repeat next time with Jennifer (If anyone has tried her yet?) I like demi, great small hands and very cute! No extras except a HE but a bit over my price range.

Kefe2
02-08-21, 21:26

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1050-smith-st-honolulu-hi-96817/9819551.htmlLook up the address. What a dump. Pictures of the massage room looks dirty, unkept, massage table sheet must be hauna. Real pics? Not a chance. Go see then report.

K2.

HiPickle
02-08-21, 21:28
It's nearby the new housing near the UH west. I went to see demi. Will repeat next time with Jennifer (If anyone has tried her yet?) I like demi, great small hands and very cute! No extras except a HE but a bit over my price range.Easy money to do HE, at rediculous prices. Plenty of those places around. Need a FS establiment out on the west side! Other than granny's relaxation that is. 😏.

Me Cook
02-08-21, 22:30
It's nearby the new housing near the UH west. I went to see demi. Will repeat next time with Jennifer (If anyone has tried her yet?) I like demi, great small hands and very cute! No extras except a HE but a bit over my price range.Is this the Jennifer that you are wanting to see?

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZis--nm9sfzK5BaTxorEGMXMZfsmHPyrEBLgN1TI-Sk1W6cXsOSUW0-_1vJyKuvs5dL-8xvfMVC9Tv33CtDEU3uV-RtBat8wD2vtnTKToymJOT9QlD9fpLLDnbFsCPnpkn27j2DlGkFFy9sOMTrK0-wI-ZnQ7oxyGJhNVs8U4G-XVBCl9X19f9BNPOrt0hV-PScwO4x4eZ34iz1Vz4ZCxtbHJetBupkr4Q3WpvwOavVdwi5BTYXwZtA8gBxMxKma3iAxVP4k2RhO7UHvlRVCr-TG76zBPosu-B4s4VCWtHbHe6qtE1AGt67HGdvhUk8_1kT9KcZiRiAJGYXNtsC4eiQe1J6ovshA#imgdii=2TYpnjsPYvioXM&imgrc=_0hJrgQ5gBAzzM

If so, you can watch one of her movies.

Me Cook
02-08-21, 22:49
It's nearby the new housing near the UH west. I went to see demi. Will repeat next time with Jennifer (If anyone has tried her yet?) I like demi, great small hands and very cute! No extras except a HE but a bit over my price range.You are right that Demi was young and very cute but she was asking too much for too little. I declined any extra services from her and settled for just her massage. I don't think she knows how to do a therapeutic massage, only the sensual kind. I have not been back. She did have nice small hands that reminded me of the Chinese Jenni from century center.

TrialnError
02-08-21, 23:26
I passed by that place about a year or two ago. Just saw the pics, looks like they don't try to keep it looking nice or upkept.

Look up the address. What a dump. Pictures of the massage room looks dirty, unkept, massage table sheet must be hauna. Real pics? Not a chance. Go see then report.

K2.

Redneck 1
02-09-21, 16:32

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1050-smith-st-honolulu-hi-96817/9819551.htmlWell, don't go there to see the beautiful woman in that advertisement's large moving image. The same image is being used in an advertisement dated February 9 (today) for Costa Mesa, California; in an advertisement dated February 8 (yesterday) for Herndon, Virginia; and in an advertisement dated February 7 for Woodland, Hills, California. That image has also previously been used in advertisements for locations in New York, Ohio and Wisconsin. Plus, it's on numerous sites with Asian photo models.

Captain Nemo
02-09-21, 19:20
Look up the address. What a dump. Pictures of the massage room looks dirty, unkept, massage table sheet must be hauna. Real pics? Not a chance. Go see then report.

K2.I've been to this location many times, 1050 North Smith St. It is not a dump inside, it is actually very clean and correct. There is only one woman there, the owner Anna, unless things have changed since the last time I was there Dec 31. The new, recent ads have been substantially revised, so maybe there are new or different people now.

I used to go there because there was an interesting woman working who has since returned to China. The owner Anna (an older Chinese woman late 40's / early50's) can do a decent job of massaging and HE, but absolutely nothing else, not even expose her ample boobs. There are better places to go and spend your money.

Bottom Out
02-09-21, 21:46
Good to know. So it's not the worst but only go if you are curious / desperate and in the area kind of thing?

It is not a dump inside, it is actually very clean and correct. There is only one woman there, the owner Anna, unless things have changed since the last time I was there Dec 31. The new, recent ads have been substantially revised, so maybe there are new or different people now.

I used to go there because there was an interesting woman working who has since returned to China. The owner Anna (an older Chinese woman late 40's / early50's) can do a decent job of massaging and HE, but absolutely nothing else, not even expose her ample boobs. There are better places to go and spend your money.

BuscandoPutas
02-09-21, 22:35
What does Sara look like? Guessing the non covered service is BBBJ?Chinese spinner 5'2", Bs, looked sexy in dress and makeup. Smiled. Needs braces. BBBJ. Was going to DATY but was pre-lubed.

Russo
02-09-21, 23:08
Rina aka Jenni. Massage was a rub down. Not really a massage. Started off with a massage on the back, then the legs, then asked for flip. I check my watch and I was immediately shocked at the time. 15 min flip. Mind you, I asked for an hour. Anyway, came to the family jewels and she lightly glided over that area and asked if "jr" wanted a massage too. I obliged thinking that would be better, but was I wrong. It was a rush job. YMMV. I remember when she would go full service. Pictures are definitely NOT her in the ad. Yes she's petite, she still has that mole on her face (covered by makeup), and has a bit of an attitude. Save your money for better. I will definitely not repeat. Oh and upswell is MAJAH! Like the aiea Thai shops. Expect to pay more than the usual. I didn't though, I stood my ground and paid for half hour and the HE going rate. No roam, she would distant herself from my hands.

She was not pleased at that. I gave her HF for an hour. 6 then. 4 at the end. Since had half an hour massage I just added. 4 to the. 6 as I explained that HE is. 6 not $ which she kept requesting for HE.

If you boys keep paying the inflation, they are going to keep asking. Like what one other posted, instead of vesting in a customer to come back, you lost one.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-ala-moana/5801870.html

BoyWithLuv
02-09-21, 23:16
That sucks, always wanted to try her from before, maybe if I have extra funds I have to waste then I'll see for myself. If you want young and excellent service just go with Nana in Downtown.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downown-honolulu/6213816.html

Rina aka Jenni. Massage was a rub down. Not really a massage. Started off with a massage on the back, then the legs, then asked for flip. I check my watch and I was immediately shocked at the time. 15 min flip. Mind you, I asked for an hour. Anyway, came to the family jewels and she lightly glided over that area and asked if "jr" wanted a massage too. I obliged thinking that would be better, but was I wrong. It was a rush job. YMMV. I remember when she would go full service. Pictures are definitely NOT her in the ad. Yes she's petite, she still has that mole on her face (covered by makeup), and has a bit of an attitude. Save your money for better. I will definitely not repeat. Oh and upswell is MAJAH! Like the aiea Thai shops. Expect to pay more than the usual. I didn't though, I stood my ground and paid for half hour and the HE going rate. No roam, she would distant herself from my hands.

She was not pleased at that. I gave her HF for an hour. 6 then. 4 at the end. Since had half an hour massage I just added. 4 to the. 6 as I explained that HE is. 6 not $ which she kept requesting for HE.

If you boys keep paying the inflation, they are going to keep asking. Like what one other posted, instead of vesting in a customer to come back, you lost one.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-ala-moana/5801870.html

ManapuaMan
02-10-21, 00:15
Ate lunch at Eastern Garden restaurant on the corner of King & Keeaumoku this past weekend and walking back to my car, I saw an MP I never heard of next door. Anyone sampled? Wonder who works there, services offered?

MP Man.

ManapuaMan
02-10-21, 00:24

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-ala-moana/5801870.htmlI went there for a foot massage and ran into Mina / Leah the little spinner from CC. She said she's working there now but all legit. Practice daily repentance brothers. It's good for being.

MP Man.

BoyWithLuv
02-10-21, 00:35
Never been there but looks pretty legit.

https://www.jjspabodyandfacials.com/

Ate lunch at Eastern Garden restaurant on the corner of King & Keeaumoku this past weekend and walking back to my car, I saw an MP I never heard of next door. Anyone sampled? Wonder who works there, services offered?

MP Man.

CougarLvr
02-10-21, 14:10
It's nearby the new housing near the UH west. I went to see demi. Will repeat next time with Jennifer (If anyone has tried her yet?) I like demi, great small hands and very cute! No extras except a HE but a bit over my price range.Always wondered why places like this put pics like these in their ads and have to put in bold caps "No full service" smh.

Willy Wood
02-10-21, 16:32
Thanks, now I got to choose between Sara and Aiko now.

Chinese spinner 5'2", Bs, looked sexy in dress and makeup. Smiled. Needs braces. BBBJ. Was going to DATY but was pre-lubed.

BuscandoPutas
02-10-21, 17:10
Deciding whether to gamble $200 on Vivian or spend $600 on a visiting hottie. Last report was that Vivian's pics in the ad are fake.

PostOfficeMan
02-10-21, 18:45
Depends, what does the visiting hottie look like? Ad?

Deciding whether to gamble $200 on Vivian or spend $600 on a visiting hottie. Last report was that Vivian's pics in the ad are fake.

BuscandoPutas
02-10-21, 21:43
Depends, what does the visiting hottie look like? Ad?Check the Escort thread.

Christof
02-11-21, 03:11
Are the girls at this place good looking? How does it compare to the "SF" place being advertised to the Kalihi house?Looks like this one is using their phone number, but I've never heard of her. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-come-to-you/6475786.html.

Honu Hider
02-11-21, 13:38
Deciding whether to gamble $200 on Vivian or spend $600 on a visiting hottie. Last report was that Vivian's pics in the ad are fake.Pics are fake of Vivian. She's way bigger in person. But the pics of Kitty are real. Vivian up sells from the get go. Not a good overall experience. But to each his own.

PostOfficeMan
02-11-21, 17:16
What's the verdict on Kitty as far as service. If the pics are real like you say, she's pretty cute.

Pics are fake of Vivian. She's way bigger in person. But the pics of Kitty are real. Vivian up sells from the get go. Not a good overall experience. But to each his own.

BuscandoPutas
02-11-21, 18:33
Pics are fake of Vivian. She's way bigger in person. But the pics of Kitty are real. Vivian up sells from the get go. Not a good overall experience. But to each his own.Thanks for the info. That outfit had some hot ones this past summer. The choices are not that good now.

JimBoyden
02-11-21, 19:06
I'm a little paranoid about sending her a picture of myself. So, did Nana ask you to text her your picture? She asked this from me and I just gave up on her. If anyone ever hacks her phone with that text string and picture it could be bad. Also bad if she gets pissed and posts your picture and says you 'trafficked' her against her will or something.

Did she ask anyone else for your picture? Just wondering.

PostOfficeMan
02-11-21, 19:12
A lot of Indy / escorts are doing similar screenings. Just ask how much of your face is okay to show. Wear a mask or cover part of your face with your hand or something.

I'm a little paranoid about sending her a picture of myself. So, did Nana ask you to text her your picture? She asked this from me and I just gave up on her. If anyone ever hacks her phone with that text string and picture it could be bad. Also bad if she gets pissed and posts your picture and says you 'trafficked' her against her will or something.

Did she ask anyone else for your picture? Just wondering.

Honu Hider
02-12-21, 02:14
What's the verdict on Kitty as far as service. If the pics are real like you say, she's pretty cute.Kitty is cute with a personality to match. Service as described on the ad. Shower together, BBJ, 69 if you want, multiple positions, fucks you back. 5' tall with Bs. Great massage. Limited English. L / A / S 9/10/10. $2 total.

Ajarn
02-12-21, 03:11

Did she ask anyone else for your picture? Just wondering.She did me too. When I appeared to balk, she said we could meet on FaceTime or Skype. Are they safer than sending pics?

ExitOnly
02-12-21, 10:23
Pics are fake of Vivian. She's way bigger in person. But the pics of Kitty are real. Vivian up sells from the get go. Not a good overall experience. But to each his own.Up sell? This place usually don't do these cc shit. How much and for what? BBFS?

JimBoyden
02-12-21, 16:12
She did me too. When I appeared to balk, she said we could meet on FaceTime or Skype. Are they safer than sending pics?My take on it is that facetime can probably be recorded. She may or may not ever mis-use it but if her phone gets hacked or if she goes nuts I think it is possible it could be posted on the internet along with your text communications. She texted me that it was to make sure I'm not a LE or a nut-job but you can't tell those things by a picture or facetime. As far as safety conerns, this does not seem to happen in HI and there are so many surveillance cameras in the hotels and condos now I can't think that anyone could do that and not be I'd'd. There are a lot of extremely well-established providers who have been providing for years and never required a photo.

Honu Hider
02-12-21, 16:40
Up sell? This place usually don't do these cc shit. How much and for what? BBFS?Was just Vivian where she asks if you want the $3 GFE and some other service in Chinese. The rest of the girls were straight up.

BoyWithLuv
02-12-21, 17:07
Just wear a mask and maybe sunglasses, LOL. Maybe a hat too. Yeah I think she does it for safety concerns. She tells you to put a finger to your face or leg.

My take on it is that facetime can probably be recorded. She may or may not ever mis-use it but if her phone gets hacked or if she goes nuts I think it is possible it could be posted on the internet along with your text communications. She texted me that it was to make sure I'm not a LE or a nut-job but you can't tell those things by a picture or facetime. As far as safety conerns, this does not seem to happen in HI and there are so many surveillance cameras in the hotels and condos now I can't think that anyone could do that and not be I'd'd. There are a lot of extremely well-established providers who have been providing for years and never required a photo.

LocaLoppa
02-12-21, 18:42
Small price to pay to be safe and play. Pro put up with more shit with more dickheads running away without paying nowadays, or paying $50 and bolting out the door. Bad, bad shit boys making it tough for all. Girl should find a way to post photos of them weak ass small dick wimps. By the way, you know them girls are risking illegal behaviour, allegedly. Lots of risk on their side.

My take on it is that facetime can probably be recorded. She may or may not ever mis-use it but if her phone gets hacked or if she goes nuts I think it is possible it could be posted on the internet along with your text communications. She texted me that it was to make sure I'm not a LE or a nut-job but you can't tell those things by a picture or facetime. As far as safety conerns, this does not seem to happen in HI and there are so many surveillance cameras in the hotels and condos now I can't think that anyone could do that and not be I'd'd. There are a lot of extremely well-established providers who have been providing for years and never required a photo.

UkiSlamma
02-12-21, 20:50
Went to the foot massage place near Ala Moana, I was curious about Jenni since there was someone who reported that she shorted him on time. Good thing I read the forum before I went because I was prepared, she had me on stomach for 15-20 min, she knew I wanted extra because she asked me if she can touch my sack LOL, then she told me to flip over and she went straight to jr. I told her hold up and massage me more because I'm there for the hour. She was a little surprised and continued massaging my shoulder, chest and arms for another 20 min, she then proceeded to stroke jr nice and slow until I finished. I did talk to her a little, she's 4'11,88 lbs and 28 yrs old. She's actually very nice but a little shy. Although she tried to short me on time and get straight to the deed, I would repeat. As far for her massage skills, she has some technique but lacks strength and endurance. I think that's why she tries to go straight to jr. I did ask her for medium pressure but it was weak and the pressure was non existent at the 15 min Mark. Maybe if you ask her for light touch, she wouldn't short people on time IMHO. She's a cute petite girl, if you there just for a woman's touch and HE she's your girl, but if you like strong pressure she's not your girl.

BoyWithLuv
02-12-21, 21:00
What was the damage? I might be in the area so I might check her out myself this weekend.

Went to the foot massage place near Ala Moana, I was curious about Jenni since there was someone who reported that she shorted him on time. Good thing I read the forum before I went because I was prepared, she had me on stomach for 15-20 min, she knew I wanted extra because she asked me if she can touch my sack LOL, then she told me to flip over and she went straight to jr. I told her hold up and massage me more because I'm there for the hour. She was a little surprised and continued massaging my shoulder, chest and arms for another 20 min, she then proceeded to stroke jr nice and slow until I finished. I did talk to her a little, she's 4'11,88 lbs and 28 yrs old. She's actually very nice but a little shy. Although she tried to short me on time and get straight to the deed, I would repeat. As far for her massage skills, she has some technique but lacks strength and endurance. I think that's why she tries to go straight to jr. I did ask her for medium pressure but it was weak and the pressure was non existent at the 15 min Mark. Maybe if you ask her for light touch, she wouldn't short people on time IMHO. She's a cute petite girl, if you there just for a woman's touch and HE she's your girl, but if you like strong pressure she's not your girl.

UkiSlamma
02-12-21, 22:08

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-ala-moana/5801870.htmlThanks for the report, she also wanted to short me on time but I made her massage me for another 20 min. IMHO I no think she can handle massaging for hr because she no more strength and endurance. I have gave her the standard damage for HE with no complaints from her, well she didn't count it and just put it in her pocket. Sorry to hear she had attitude, she was having a nice day during my visit.

FookMe
02-12-21, 23:27
Thanks for the report, she also wanted to short me on time but I made her massage me for another 20 min. IMHO I no think she can handle massaging for hr because she no more strength and endurance. I have gave her the standard damage for HE with no complaints from her, well she didn't count it and just put it in her pocket. Sorry to hear she had attitude, she was having a nice day during my visit.Uki and Russo, Mahaloz for the report and follow up. Can you please confirm if spinner Jenni has longer blond hair now?

Too bad she's not providing FS anymore.

YoungMonger808
02-12-21, 23:44
Went to the foot massage place near Ala Moana, I was curious about Jenni since there was someone who reported that she shorted him on time. Good thing I read the forum before I went because I was prepared, she had me on stomach for 15-20 min, she knew I wanted extra because she asked me if she can touch my sack LOL, then she told me to flip over and she went straight to jr. I told her hold up and massage me more because I'm there for the hour. She was a little surprised and continued massaging my shoulder, chest and arms for another 20 min, she then proceeded to stroke jr nice and slow until I finished. I did talk to her a little, she's 4'11,88 lbs and 28 yrs old. She's actually very nice but a little shy. Although she tried to short me on time and get straight to the deed, I would repeat. As far for her massage skills, she has some technique but lacks strength and endurance. I think that's why she tries to go straight to jr. I did ask her for medium pressure but it was weak and the pressure was non existent at the 15 min Mark. Maybe if you ask her for light touch, she wouldn't short people on time IMHO. She's a cute petite girl, if you there just for a woman's touch and HE she's your girl, but if you like strong pressure she's not your girl.Did she go back to just HE and no more FS?

Lovehurts
02-13-21, 02:01
Looks like this one is using their phone number, but I've never heard of her. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-come-to-you/6475786.html.They rush you out as soon as possible. Two girls both over 40. Very rude and no touching on top of it all. Best to go to areal parlor. The taller one is a *****. She thinks she beautifully OMG.

PostOfficeMan
02-13-21, 02:10
Could be of the setup, maybe hard for FS to be had there. I'm pretty sure if she could charge more for FS and she did that before she probably would. I need to check her out one day though.

Did she go back to just HE and no more FS?

Lovehurts
02-13-21, 02:31
Looks like this one is using their phone number, but I've never heard of her. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-come-to-you/6475786.html.Pictures are fake just like them. Up sell from the start and hurry up. Flip and hack hammer the short hair lady is rude and a bi.

There both over 40. Just to get location is text text text. Overall it's a downer. Best to go to MP.

Captain Nemo
02-13-21, 14:25
Good to know. So it's not the worst but only go if you are curious / desperate and in the area kind of thing?No, I would not say that one needs to be desperate to go there; but curious and in-the-area kind of thing would be appropriate.

YoungMonger808
02-13-21, 21:56
Could be of the setup, maybe hard for FS to be had there. I'm pretty sure if she could charge more for FS and she did that before she probably would. I need to check her out one day though.She used to be FS before the rona. A bit of a dead fish but was tight.

Lovehurts
02-14-21, 04:35
They rush you out as soon as possible. Two girls both over 40. Very rude and no touching on top of it all. Best to go to areal parlor. The taller one is a *****. She thinks she beautifully OMG.They stop selling themselves cause there paranoid I called and no response. Lose money.

Lovehurts
02-14-21, 04:47
They rush you out as soon as possible. Two girls both over 40. Very rude and no touching on top of it all. Best to go to areal parlor. The taller one is a *****. She thinks she beautifully OMG.You know your right don't touch her. She is covered up. And rude. Makes you wonder if she is a guy. LOL. I saw the other mama San she's thinks she is young. They should go get pussy grooming LOL.

Lovehurts
02-14-21, 04:57
They rush you out as soon as possible. Two girls both over 40. Very rude and no touching on top of it all. Best to go to areal parlor. The taller one is a *****. She thinks she beautifully OMG.This place is wired. No touch so I ask why she said you no like get the fuck out. Whoa who's paying I said. Jr went down. I left and told her WTF your not pretty. I think she used the name vera or Vivian before I know I saw her before. If I remember they the Chinese pussy think us men are stupid. They think they smart. Go figure.

PostOfficeMan
02-14-21, 09:49
What providers out there aren't dead fish? I think most of the providers I've sampled could be considered dead fish.

She used to be FS before the rona. A bit of a dead fish but was tight.

YoungMonger808
02-14-21, 15:20
What providers out there aren't dead fish? I think most of the providers I've sampled could be considered dead fish.YMMV but there are a few that get into it and do some of the leg work.

Carl1985
02-14-21, 16:39
I would agree anyone posting in the massage areas just want you to cum quick so they can leverage time and money, most don't want to do FS, however, in the escort area is where you will find a more intense experience sometimes at a higher cost.

What providers out there aren't dead fish? I think most of the providers I've sampled could be considered dead fish.

Enona1
02-14-21, 19:46
What providers out there aren't dead fish? I think most of the providers I've sampled could be considered dead fish.You're not with the right providers.

River Raid
02-14-21, 23:09
Who are the right providers?

You're not with the right providers.

Lovehurts
02-14-21, 23:27
I would agree anyone posting in the massage areas just want you to cum quick so they can leverage time and money, most don't want to do FS, however, in the escort area is where you will find a more intense experience sometimes at a higher cost.Most of these Chinese Chinese are dead fish. They don't like men only there money. Most have kids and this is there secret life to make money. Cause the way they do sex. Is really boring but they think how they can get more money There boring and all don't understand English concept of talking. They get offended fast. So go figure they are not to bright hehe. But men are just not thinking with there brain. LOL.

Carl1985
02-15-21, 03:58
I've had really great ones and I guess what some would call dead fish. Sometimes the dead fish are fine because sometimes I just want to get off in some punani. 15 minutes of pounding and pau. Ima Happy camper. My point is you need to experience more and find ones that work for you. Usually they rotate in 3 weeks at a time. Covid kinda changed that a little bit some stayed longer some aren't coming back until covid calms down. Once you find one that works for you take good care of her and she will take good care of you. A good attitude, Communication and a good tip is the key.

Who are the right providers?

BoyWithLuv
02-15-21, 03:58
Yes, Jenni has long blond hair now. Too bad FS is off the table for now, only HE with her for now. If she gets enough requests maybe she might.

Uki and Russo, Mahaloz for the report and follow up. Can you please confirm if spinner Jenni has longer blond hair now?

Too bad she's not providing FS anymore.

Bottom Out
02-15-21, 04:54
Anyone tried Salena? I remember she used to be on Plenty of Fish. She looked good in her PoF profile pics.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/ewa-beach/9805696.html

CoffeeLatte
02-15-21, 05:10
Out of these pictures, are there any girls that is similar in looks, face, boobs, body, ass, service, and attitude; that is currently working. PM is okay. Much Mahalo for information.

Big Gulp
02-15-21, 09:19
Are there any good looking girls here? Are they the only one's doing Nuru and Greek services?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/down-town-honolulu-by-pacific-honda/9606916.html

Shy Boto
02-16-21, 02:19
Anybody got any good providers that's is worth seeing. Looking for a good one. I finally saved up some cash again to have some fun looking for FS any help I appreciate it I'm not looking for a size queen LOL. Looking for a younger small nice looking and tight kind of provider or at least something close to that. What I'm looking for is kind of to much to ask for but anything close to that I would give it try. Send me a pm tia.

FookMe
02-16-21, 17:23
Yes, Jenni has long blond hair now. Too bad FS is off the table for now, only HE with her for now. If she gets enough requests maybe she might.Mahalos for the confirmation and glad you had a good experience.

PostOfficeMan
02-16-21, 17:40
Just going to be honest. If there are good young providers out there, most are not going to reveal their gems. For young ones either you take your chances with Indys, Seeking Arrangement, or step your game up and find a freebie in real life. You're not going to get good service and young good looking (those don't got together) in MT places and AMP places.

Anybody got any good providers that's is worth seeing. Looking for a good one. I finally saved up some cash again to have some fun looking for FS any help I appreciate it I'm not looking for a size queen LOL. Looking for a younger small nice looking and tight kind of provider or at least something close to that. What I'm looking for is kind of to much to ask for but anything close to that I would give it try. Send me a pm tia.

BuscandoPutas
02-16-21, 21:05
Anybody got any good providers that's is worth seeing. Looking for a good one. I finally saved up some cash again to have some fun looking for FS any help I appreciate it I'm not looking for a size queen LOL. Looking for a younger small nice looking and tight kind of provider or at least something close to that. What I'm looking for is kind of to much to ask for but anything close to that I would give it try. Send me a pm tia.If you saved up $600 there's a few gorgeous visiting escorts on PD. If you saved $200 the former Pali house gets some cute young Chinese girls sometimes. The problem is knowing when a "good" one is there.

The Quiz
02-16-21, 21:08
The last two really good one's at the Pali house were Lisa and Baby, well Baby had the looks but service was hit and miss.

If you saved up $600 there's a few gorgeous visiting escorts on PD. If you saved $200 the former Pali house gets some cute young Chinese girls sometimes. The problem is knowing when a "good" one is there.

Topster56
02-17-21, 01:05
Is the Pali house above Papa John's on Vineyard?

The last two really good one's at the Pali house were Lisa and Baby, well Baby had the looks but service was hit and miss.

Shy Boto
02-17-21, 07:21
The last two really good one's at the Pali house were Lisa and Baby, well Baby had the looks but service was hit and miss.Baby was young and good looking service was good to me first time I got a bsl dt BBBJ. I might give angel spa a look and see I will let you guys know if I find something new that's good. But share some with me don't be greedy guys LOL.

BuscandoPutas
02-17-21, 13:10
The last two really good one's at the Pali house were Lisa and Baby, well Baby had the looks but service was hit and miss.Those were the two best looking ones. The third was Yoyo who had the same spinner bod as Lisa and softer tits. Long BBBJ, 69 and tight pussy.

The Quiz
02-17-21, 14:53
Speaking of Lisa, wonder if she'll ever return to providing?

Those were the two best looking ones. The third was Yoyo who had the same spinner bod as Lisa and softer tits. Long BBBJ, 69 and tight pussy.

The Quiz
02-17-21, 14:54
No, the Pali house is in Kalihi. The one above Papa John's shut down long time already, that was called Hanabi based on threads on this forum.

Is the Pali house above Papa John's on Vineyard?

Dan1388
02-17-21, 22:15
Anyone visit recently? Current ad https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/near-by-downtown/9753739.html.

Reports?

Thank you in advance.

Lknfrpssy
02-18-21, 00:19
Anyone visit recently? Current ad https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/near-by-downtown/9753739.html.

Reports?

Thank you in advance.Viko is a notch below Niu Niu who was just there. Skin not as clear as in the pic. Small tummy bump. Saw Avy. Photo is of her but all glammed up.

Dweegee
02-18-21, 07:33
Has anyone been to this massage shop? Does anyone know the name or the phone number? Ran into a therapist in the elevator named Jaz, said she worked there, but I didn't get her contact info. Any word on her? Is she a provider? Any action at this shop, Any help appreciated, dm me if you prefer. TIA!

Xyz808
02-18-21, 09:41
Has anyone been to this massage shop? Does anyone know the name or the phone number? Ran into a therapist in the elevator named Jaz, said she worked there, but I didn't get her contact info. Any word on her? Is she a provider? Any action at this shop, Any help appreciated, dm me if you prefer. TIA!https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1750-kalakaua-ave/9814404.html

So many name changes and places coming and going, I can't keep them straight. Saw jazz a few times a while back, thought she was pretty good massage and finish.

ExitOnly
02-18-21, 15:07
Viko is a notch below Niu Niu who was just there. Skin not as clear as in the pic. Small tummy bump. Saw Avy. Photo is of her but all glammed up.I agree with Viko's looks. Cute little ass. I went late at night and she seems very tired and mechanical. She tried to upsell, msog, l think, hope this is not going to be the standard of this place. Tried to ask mama but she's not around as usual.

The Quiz
02-18-21, 18:42
Who would you recommend trying out first, Viko or Avy?

Ajarn
02-18-21, 19:20
I agree with Viko's looks. Cute little ass. I went late at night and she seems very tired and mechanical. She tried to upsell, msog, l think, hope this is not going to be the standard of this place. Tried to ask mama but she's not around as usual.I wouldn't be too harsh on them. They actually offer 2 prices on their menu from their website: "$200/1 hr /1 time and $300/1 hr /2 times. " Service includes "shower together, body massage, bare bbj + 69, GFE and licking, best relaxing and no rush. " They even say that if there are "push and rush, please complain. " Seems transparent to me.

Dan1388
02-18-21, 21:35
I agree with Viko's looks. Cute little ass. I went late at night and she seems very tired and mechanical. She tried to upsell, msog, l think, hope this is not going to be the standard of this place. Tried to ask mama but she's not around as usual.I had the same experience about a month ago with one of the girls prior to the current two. I can't remember her name but very mechanical, short on time etc. I think with this particular operation you can expect service to be on the poorer side, unfortunately.

RoadRally2
02-20-21, 01:46
I had the same experience about a month ago with one of the girls prior to the current two. I can't remember her name but very mechanical, short on time etc. I think with this particular operation you can expect service to be on the poorer side, unfortunately.Yup I think pretty standard soso service. Range from 4-7 out of 10 with that place. Girls do look above avg tho 6-9 some nice lookers! Even the highlights there was only average svc imo. This is compared to Rejuve happy empire etc. Overall this place seems like a decent option compared to other choices Right now

ExitOnly
02-20-21, 01:54
Who would you recommend trying out first, Viko or Avy?I think V is prettier but A has better service. They both are friendly.

Big Gulp
02-22-21, 22:12
Will L or B come back?

I think V is prettier but A has better service. They both are friendly.

Dan1388
02-23-21, 21:00
I wouldn't be too harsh on them. They actually offer 2 prices on their menu from their website: "$200/1 hr /1 time and $300/1 hr /2 times. " Service includes "shower together, body massage, bare bbj + 69, GFE and licking, best relaxing and no rush. " They even say that if there are "push and rush, please complain. " Seems transparent to me.They have an actual website? What's the addy?

ExitOnly
02-23-21, 23:49
Will L or B come back?I assumed you mean Linda and Bobby. Both are back in the mainland and said they might return. They both came back once already so it's possible.

BuscandoPutas
02-24-21, 01:49
I assumed you mean Linda and Bobby. Both are back in the mainland and said they might return. They both came back once already so it's possible.Since his post was about Viko, I think he meant Lisa and Baby.

SpoodrikBrad1
02-24-21, 23:49
Anyone know anything about Rachel's Spa in the same building as Osaka's? TIA.

PostOfficeMan
02-25-21, 09:37
It's a legit business from what I understand, that's all I know.

Anyone know anything about Rachel's Spa in the same building as Osaka's? TIA.

Me Cook
02-25-21, 15:06
Anyone know anything about Rachel's Spa in the same building as Osaka's? TIA.She is a nice Korean woman with many years of training. Probably one of the best therapist in town. She used to work in the acupuncture place on the other side of the building. Strictly no funny business.

Prudential808
02-25-21, 20:58
Anyone know anything about Rachel's Spa in the same building as Osaka's? TIA.She is old and very well-trained massage therapist. Very good at far east styled pressure.

No more customer than 2-3 a day. Sometimes only one.

No extra.

Very good for muscle and bone relax. Almost perfect for lower back pain.

Think you go to doctor when you have urinating problem. No one expect extra there. Same.

BScotti
02-26-21, 20:40
Anyone know a good place that's open pass midnight?

Big Gulp
02-26-21, 23:48
Blue Star is 24 hours.

Anyone know a good place that's open pass midnight?

Prudential808
02-26-21, 23:56
Anyone know a good place that's open pass midnight?Best way is find your fav girl then get direct contact info. Ask her whether you can meet her at night in advance. Girls seem to go home in the evening instead of waiting for someone strange.

Be careful if you must park your car in AMP, mt building's parking lot at night.

Still many are cautious when they take walk in or stranger. Build trust. With economic pressure, they know they are easy target of crime.

Travel808
02-27-21, 05:21
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/sf-first-class-service-by-appointment-only-phone-929-299-7888/9824693.html

Decided to try SF because the ad outright stated BBFS was available. It even said "sex with no condom" in the ad. It's definitely not available, at least from Snow. Anyone got it from any girls there? They since changed the ad. False advertising! Anyway, was an ok experience but she is way thicker than the pic. The pic looks like her but from years ago and all dolled up. Had a thick belly. Somewhat pretty face. Big natural tits. I prefer the fake un's if that big though. Hairy kitty (yuck). I think she's late 30's or 40's. BBBJ had some teeth action. Wasn't great. She could take a pounding though after warming up. No kissing. Massage was weak. She was really nice and sweet. Will not be repeating though. If there's any better looking ones there please inform. Not sure I'm going back.

YouDaGuy
02-27-21, 11:35
I wouldn't be too harsh on them. They actually offer 2 prices on their menu from their website: "$200/1 hr /1 time and $300/1 hr /2 times. " Service includes "shower together, body massage, bare bbj + 69, GFE and licking, best relaxing and no rush. " They even say that if there are "push and rush, please complain. " Seems transparent to me.Seems like the site is gone. Is there a New URL?

Doggiestyle98
02-27-21, 13:01
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/sf-first-class-service-by-appointment-only-phone-929-299-7888/9824693.html

Decided to try SF because the ad outright stated BBFS was available. It even said "sex with no condom" in the ad. It's definitely not available, at least from Snow. Anyone got it from any girls there? They since changed the ad. False advertising! Anyway, was an ok experience but she is way thicker than the pic. The pic looks like her but from years ago and all dolled up. Had a thick belly. Somewhat pretty face. Big natural tits. I prefer the fake un's if that big though. Hairy kitty (yuck). I think she's late 30's or 40's. BBBJ had some teeth action. Wasn't great. She could take a pounding though after warming up. No kissing. Massage was weak. She was really nice and sweet. Will not be repeating though. If there's any better looking ones there please inform. Not sure I'm going back.I won't go as far to say she has a thick belly, but she has bit of a pooch. The rest is spot on including the age and assessment of the picture. Great job on the review!

Me Cook
02-27-21, 15:37

Decided to try SF because the ad outright stated BBFS was available. It even said "sex with no condom" in the ad. It's definitely not available, at least from Snow. Anyone got it from any girls there? They since changed the ad. False advertising! Anyway, was an ok experience but she is way thicker than the pic. The pic looks like her but from years ago and all dolled up. Had a thick belly. Somewhat pretty face. Big natural tits. I prefer the fake un's if that big though. Hairy kitty (yuck). I think she's late 30's or 40's. BBBJ had some teeth action. Wasn't great. She could take a pounding though after warming up. No kissing. Massage was weak. She was really nice and sweet. Will not be repeating though. If there's any better looking ones there please inform. Not sure I'm going back.I looked at the ad that you posted and didn't see anything about BBFS. It is my understanding that many of the sunflower girls don't take birth control pills so going bare is almost never offered. The services they listed were.

Services:

Face sitting,

Fingering,

French kissing,

GFE, Massage,

Oral sex. Blowjob.

Rimming, shower together,69.

Maybe I should have asked for a refund. I didn't get any GFE, kissing, face sitting, fingering, massage, rimming or 69 from the girl that was working there but now left. The shower together was pretty lame as well. I am not sure if I will be back but I am glad that these Chinese girls have some clean hairy kitties. At least that is a plus for Bush lovers.

DaViper
02-27-21, 16:49
I looked at the ad that you posted and didn't see anything about BBFS. It is my understanding that many of the sunflower girls don't take birth control pills so going bare is almost never offered. The services they listed were.

Services:

Face sitting,

Fingering,

French kissing,

GFE, Massage,

Oral sex. Blowjob.

Rimming, shower together,69.

Maybe I should have asked for a refund. I didn't get any GFE, kissing, face sitting, fingering, massage, rimming or 69 from the girl that was working there but now left. The shower together was pretty lame as well. I am not sure if I will be back but I am glad that these Chinese girls have some clean hairy kitties. At least that is a plus for Bush lovers.T808 is correct they did advertise BBF then chg there ad that's why I called them to asked if anyone did BBF and they told me NO.

Me Cook
02-27-21, 21:05
T808 is correct they did advertise BBF then chg there ad that's why I called them to asked if anyone did BBF and they told me NO.Looks like they changed their ad again. I guess they are reading the forum posts.

Private location.

Cozy & comfortable environment.

A+ Service.

Open Daily 9 am - 12 am.

Sweet and Discreet.

A hot, Sexy, Playful Sweetheart that will take your breath away.

Clean. Pure. Nice. Playful.

AMAZING Skills.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/sf-snow-34d-5/9803558.html

Ajarn
02-27-21, 21:23
Seems like the site is gone. Is there a New URL?Maybe they're updating it. How long has it been down?

Loe66
02-27-21, 21:40
Speaking of Lisa, wonder if she'll ever return to providing?I wonder if this was the same Lisa I met in Sacomento she said she was in Honolulu and I had here back in November very cute with she was half Korean and half Chinese.

PostOfficeMan
02-27-21, 23:22
So confusing, I don't know where to put this but has anyone tried this place, is it worth it?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downtown-honolulu/5956165.html

Honauc
02-28-21, 00:52
So confusing, I don't know where to put this but has anyone tried this place, is it worth it?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downtown-honolulu/5956165.htmlScroll down or search for reviews. Good luck.

Dicky808
02-28-21, 02:04

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downtown-honolulu/5956165.htmlThat's nana. Very well reviewed. A lot of positive reviews on her.

PostOfficeMan
02-28-21, 02:09
No! What happened, I know the ad shows Nana now but the link I posted was to this girl named Lisa in Downtown. Idk, whatever, I'm not going to look for the other ad.

That's nana. Very well reviewed. A lot of positive reviews on her.

Restless1728
02-28-21, 04:00
I wonder if this was the same Lisa I met in Sacomento she said she was in Honolulu and I had here back in November very cute with she was half Korean and half Chinese.Same Lisa, she said she was going to b in Sacramento during that time.

PostOfficeMan
02-28-21, 05:49
Okay let's try this again, anyone try this place out?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downtown/9813915.html

The Quiz
02-28-21, 10:38
Do you remember her saying she goes to college? Could be her if she mentioned that. I believe she was half Chinese and Korean so that fits as well.

I wonder if this was the same Lisa I met in Sacomento she said she was in Honolulu and I had here back in November very cute with she was half Korean and half Chinese.

DaViper
02-28-21, 15:05
Okay let's try this again, anyone try this place out?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downtown/9813915.htmlThis person use to work at a hse in Kalihi. She is ok good service but not for me never repeated.

Jashnl
02-28-21, 15:54
Blue Star is 24 hours.Any recent reviews of Blue Star?

Carl1985
02-28-21, 16:03
Tried it out, yesterday. Clean rooms nice place, however, sign say "professional massage only" in every room. Showered, then for shits and giggles I asked for real fast boom boom $$, she said they don't do that here. I said ok, I get it. She said 1 hour, paid house fee. 6. Then laid face down no cover. Had typical Thai rub down wasn't as hard as I would like but somewhat sensual. 30 minutes asked to flip, 5 minute rub then straight to JR. Asked what I normally pay, I said $ for BJ, again she said she doesn't do that. I said ok. 8 for HJ, she agreed. The HJ was actually good worth the money but the massage was weak. Cute older lady, thin probably 95-110 pounds. After I was finished and walking out she said maybe next time boom boom, I was like, what? Kinda through me off. I said ok, we will see next time. Perhaps time of the month? Or just not used to a new person? Anyway. Perhaps a second visit will be better. I did see a second younger girl in the back room.

Danny 714
02-28-21, 16:13
Location is nice and hidden.

I got Sarah / Sara, the start was awkward massage that made me feel actually uncomfortable how she just touches my back. Flip 2 minutes later.

Straight into kissing my body down to my thighs. Quick bbbj and on comes the cover. Within 2 minutes. "cum for me". She was rushing me saying she got other people, Busy day.

Ladies there are cute and beautiful but the service was weak and rushed.

Looks like they changed their ad again. I guess they are reading the forum posts.

Private location.

Cozy & comfortable environment.

A+ Service.

Open Daily 9 am - 12 am.

Sweet and Discreet.

A hot, Sexy, Playful Sweetheart that will take your breath away.

Clean. Pure. Nice. Playful.

AMAZING Skills.

LlyLover
02-28-21, 16:42
I was browsing bedpage therapeutic massage and saw four girls advertised with address in Ala Moana / Kapiolani. They all work out of the foot massage.

Since Cherry took over Dynasty, she turned it into a full fledge brothel.

Honolulu1
02-28-21, 17:51
I was browsing bedpage therapeutic massage and saw four girls advertised with address in Ala Moana / Kapiolani. They all work out of the foot massage.

Since Cherry took over Dynasty, she turned it into a full fledge brothel.Uh oh, this place going to be busy now. Hono1.

Lknfrpssy
02-28-21, 17:55
I wonder if this was the same Lisa I met in Sacomento she said she was in Honolulu and I had here back in November very cute with she was half Korean and half Chinese.You're breaking a lot of hearts with that post. A lot of guys believed that she was in school at UH. The most gorgeous but not the best service.

The Quiz
02-28-21, 18:27
Just HE or FS now? I'd go back for Jenni if she's offering FS now, LOL.

Since Cherry took over Dynasty, she turned it into a full fledge brothel.

Loe66
03-01-21, 03:37
Do you remember her saying she goes to college? Could be her if she mentioned that. I believe she was half Chinese and Korean so that fits as well.Yes she said she was going College in LA area she was at Sac for only a few weeks I did ask if she was going to return back to Hawaii she said maybe so where she is now, is the golden question now.

The Quiz
03-01-21, 05:04
Come on, you should know working girls almost never tell the full truth.

You're breaking a lot of hearts with that post. A lot of guys believed that she was in school at UH. The most gorgeous but not the best service.

LocaLoppa
03-01-21, 12:03
Fucked her few times she said no classes at UH so she fucking for cash now. Maybe she meant University of Houston, LOL.

Nice tight body and pussy felt good so had repeats but you are right no GFE and cum for me attitude. Spoke English well could tell she is young.

You're breaking a lot of hearts with that post. A lot of guys believed that she was in school at UH. The most gorgeous but not the best service.

Lknfrpssy
03-01-21, 15:15
I wonder what an over pass student is. You need s passcode for their site BTW.

TreeTops
03-01-21, 17:51
Pictures are real. She thicker though. Not fat but not spinner. Big pouty soft lips. Shower together with BBBJ tease and soapy tit fuck. More sucking the boys and BBBJ while drying off. On the bed BBBJ with ball licking and sucking (I mean SUCKING), rimming and sliding up and down Jr just pushing her lips into the sides (remind me of less vocal miaa) take Jr whole and deep popping her big lips on the head as she come up for air while titty fuck at the same time. Put cover on with mouth and hop on acg. Great site bouncing 36 D in acg. Flip her on her back and pound a little watching those balloons bounce. She loves playing with them and having them played with. Plump responsive nipples to top it off. Finished in doggy with her cute little butt arched high into the air. She likes it slow, she likes it hard. She just like it. Finished in cover but would love to cover her lips or chest in love juice.

Russo
03-01-21, 18:43
I wonder what an over pass student is. You need s passcode for their site BTW.Why are you all calling Pali house volcano? Also, do they have a website ad other than BP? TIA.

NewGambit
03-01-21, 19:31
Pictures are real. She thicker though. Not fat but not spinner. Big pouty soft lips. Shower together with BBBJ tease and soapy tit fuck. More sucking the boys and BBBJ while drying off. On the bed BBBJ with ball licking and sucking (I mean SUCKING), rimming and sliding up and down Jr just pushing her lips into the sides (remind me of less vocal miaa) take Jr whole and deep popping her big lips on the head as she come up for air while titty fuck at the same time. Put cover on with mouth and hop on acg. Great site bouncing 36 D in acg. Flip her on her back and pound a little watching those balloons bounce. She loves playing with them and having them played with. Plump responsive nipples to top it off. Finished in doggy with her cute little butt arched high into the air. She likes it slow, she likes it hard. She just like it. Finished in cover but would love to cover her lips or chest in love juice.Can anyone point me in this direction? Who are we talking about in this post? Can't find an Aian through search or usual sites.

Mtnka129
03-01-21, 19:41
Pictures are real. She thicker though. Not fat but not spinner. Big pouty soft lips. Shower together with BBBJ tease and soapy tit fuck. More sucking the boys and BBBJ while drying off. On the bed BBBJ with ball licking and sucking (I mean SUCKING), rimming and sliding up and down Jr just pushing her lips into the sides (remind me of less vocal miaa) take Jr whole and deep popping her big lips on the head as she come up for air while titty fuck at the same time. Put cover on with mouth and hop on acg. Great site bouncing 36 D in acg. Flip her on her back and pound a little watching those balloons bounce. She loves playing with them and having them played with. Plump responsive nipples to top it off. Finished in doggy with her cute little butt arched high into the air. She likes it slow, she likes it hard. She just like it. Finished in cover but would love to cover her lips or chest in love juice.Any chance of getting a link and or phone number?

Mahalo.

RoadRally2
03-01-21, 21:08
I wonder what an over pass student is. You need s passcode for their site BTW.I think that's a translation for international student or foreign exchange something like that.

ThisYear
03-01-21, 21:16
Can anyone point me in this direction? Who are we talking about in this post? Can't find an Aian through search or usual sites.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/8083082267-new-arrive-hot-wet-skinny-cute-always-young-pretty-best-service/9802438.html

JayDawg5
03-01-21, 22:12
What was the damage?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/8083082267-new-arrive-hot-wet-skinny-cute-always-young-pretty-best-service/9802438.html

Bikini
03-01-21, 22:39
Pictures are real. She thicker though. Not fat but not spinner. Big pouty soft lips. Shower together with BBBJ tease and soapy tit fuck. More sucking the boys and BBBJ while drying off. On the bed BBBJ with ball licking and sucking (I mean SUCKING), rimming and sliding up and down Jr just pushing her lips into the sides (remind me of less vocal miaa) take Jr whole and deep popping her big lips on the head as she come up for air while titty fuck at the same time. Put cover on with mouth and hop on acg. Great site bouncing 36 D in acg. Flip her on her back and pound a little watching those balloons bounce. She loves playing with them and having them played with. Plump responsive nipples to top it off. Finished in doggy with her cute little butt arched high into the air. She likes it slow, she likes it hard. She just like it. Finished in cover but would love to cover her lips or chest in love juice.Where is this place located?

Lknfrpssy
03-01-21, 22:51
Where is this place located?Pali Volcano.

FleshPrince
03-02-21, 01:50
Pictures are real. She thicker though. Not fat but not spinner. Big pouty soft lips. Shower together with BBBJ tease and soapy tit fuck. More sucking the boys and BBBJ while drying off. On the bed BBBJ with ball licking and sucking (I mean SUCKING), rimming and sliding up and down Jr just pushing her lips into the sides (remind me of less vocal miaa) take Jr whole and deep popping her big lips on the head as she come up for air while titty fuck at the same time. Put cover on with mouth and hop on acg. Great site bouncing 36 D in acg. Flip her on her back and pound a little watching those balloons bounce. She loves playing with them and having them played with. Plump responsive nipples to top it off. Finished in doggy with her cute little butt arched high into the air. She likes it slow, she likes it hard. She just like it. Finished in cover but would love to cover her lips or chest in love juice.Can you clarify your descrip of her. I don't understand how the pics of her can be real if she is not a spinner in real life. Because in the pics she is a total spinner. How much thicker is she in person? Like 20 lbs?

Maybe that will help clear it up.

Ajarn
03-02-21, 02:59
I wonder what an over pass student is. You need s passcode for their site BTW.Did they change their password? Mine doesn't seem to work.

Travel808
03-02-21, 07:28
Can you clarify your descrip of her. I don't understand how the pics of her can be real if she is not a spinner in real life. Because in the pics she is a total spinner. How much thicker is she in person? Like 20 lbs?

Maybe that will help clear it up.

These places are experts at taking good pics. (They also like to use old pics from when they were younger and thinner). Just look at her belly in the pic. Looks like she's sucking it in. Always add like 10-20 lbs to what you see. It says she has E size breasts. That's pretty big. So when you look at the pic and her proportions, can tell she ain't no spinner. Only pic from there that was ever accurate was Baby. But she wasn't exactly a spinner either. Pretty though.

White Lava
03-02-21, 15:26
Pictures are real. She thicker though. Not fat but not spinner. Big pouty soft lips. Shower together with BBBJ tease and soapy tit fuck. More sucking the boys and BBBJ while drying off. On the bed BBBJ with ball licking and sucking (I mean SUCKING), rimming and sliding up and down Jr just pushing her lips into the sides (remind me of less vocal miaa) take Jr whole and deep popping her big lips on the head as she come up for air while titty fuck at the same time. Put cover on with mouth and hop on acg. Great site bouncing 36 D in acg. Flip her on her back and pound a little watching those balloons bounce. She loves playing with them and having them played with. Plump responsive nipples to top it off. Finished in doggy with her cute little butt arched high into the air. She likes it slow, she likes it hard. She just like it. Finished in cover but would love to cover her lips or chest in love juice.Is this part of the Chinese / Pali / Kalihi connection?

Big Gulp
03-02-21, 20:05
It is the Pali house.

Is this part of the Chinese / Pali / Kalihi connection?

Maximus V
03-03-21, 03:47
I came out of my self-imposed pandemic monger retirement (excluding a few SB's) because it has been a year and I thought it wouldn't hurt to roll the dice at least once. And given the glowing reviews for this particular provider I decided to take some risk to enjoy 1 hour of pleasure!

Make the appointment – place is secure – gated, locked, security cameras everywhere. Sara opens the door in some lingerie – First impression. Well she is not that young as some of you Bro's have described. I guess age is relative – she looks to be somewhere between 30-35 her face is very nice and is a pleasure to look at. Bonus she has nice teeth, not the norm for these types of providers.

Unfortunately, everything from here goes downhill. I knew from the greeting hard core provider "Hi Baby, so good to see you, everything ok baby" "Follow me baby" Really annoying most of things she did throughout session were very annoying.

Start giving me a massage, just very awkward, not sure exactly what she is trying to do this lasted for 5 minutes, then a 2 min BJ – she used way to much teeth so I was happy to get it over with. How can you do something multiple times a day for years and not be good, unbelievable?! After she put the cover on she starts doing her fake moaning and saying "I want it now baby" "Give it to me now baby" missionary and doggie and its been a while so quick pop!

$200 for the hour. In reality that is BS. After the pop. It's a quick shower and she is basically putting on clothes and you will get the hint its time for you to leave – for me that was 27 minutes into the session. No way she is allowing MSOG!

Looks – 6. 5 she has a pretty face, stomach protrudes out, zero curves, very average body.

Service - 2 session was rushed. Fake moaning like 1970's porn, always saying baby every other word, every second word was "gentle" I barely touched chest or V and it was ohhh baby gentle, go slow. FML so annoying / YMMV.

Attitude - 4 she thinks she is a good provider because she asked me for a tip for her good service.

Repeat – Absolutely NOT.

Location is nice and hidden.

I got Sarah / Sara, the start was awkward massage that made me feel actually uncomfortable how she just touches my back. Flip 2 minutes later.

Straight into kissing my body down to my thighs. Quick bbbj and on comes the cover. Within 2 minutes. "cum for me". She was rushing me saying she got other people, Busy day.

Ladies there are cute and beautiful but the service was weak and rushed.

ChristOff
03-03-21, 04:46
I've been looking for a long time for someone with beautifully large and delicious meat curtains to dine on. I especially love when I see them gorge on my junior alive. Has anyone found such a youngish and Asian beauty here that they can share?.

ReyDelacarne
03-03-21, 16:47
One of my buds was laid up at home for a while. He was hard to please after that. He said he got used to getting it a specific way.

I came out of my self-imposed pandemic monger retirement (excluding a few SB's) because it has been a year and I thought it wouldn't hurt to roll the dice at least once. And given the glowing reviews for this particular provider I decided to take some risk to enjoy 1 hour of pleasure!

Make the appointment place is secure gated, locked, security cameras everywhere. Sara opens the door in some lingerie First impression. Well she is not that young as some of you Bro's have described. I guess age is relative she looks to be somewhere between 30-35 her face is very nice and is a pleasure to look at. Bonus she has nice teeth, not the norm for these types of providers.

Unfortunately, everything from here goes downhill. I knew from the greeting hard core provider "Hi Baby, so good to see you, everything ok baby" "Follow me baby" Really annoying most of things she did throughout session were very annoying.

Stacey Kane23
03-03-21, 20:02
Did they change their password? Mine doesn't seem to work.Same password.

BuscandoPutas
03-03-21, 20:38
What's the report on Russ? I know someone already went.

RareHunter
03-03-21, 21:42
Same password.Is it still the number that starts with 5 and ends with 8? Its not working for me either.

Lycnew
03-03-21, 23:30
My friend treat me to go see Aian the other night wow BBBJ ball licking and sucking damn amazing didn't expect it to be that good one of the best I had. Gaging ball sucking shaft head licking lip rubbing and tit fuck was good. And tight squirting wet pussy body shaking orgasming looked something like the exorcist with her eyes rolling back. She laid there twitching saying something in Chinese. She said that she never did feel like that before said you dick to big that's why LOL. Looks decent not bad, service good would repeat. Check her out if you like a good BBBJ.

Ajarn
03-04-21, 02:07
Is it still the number that starts with 5 and ends with 8? Its not working for me either.That's what I have too.

WetAndWild
03-04-21, 11:24
Got a link or contact info for Aian? PM ok.

SnatchThat
03-04-21, 16:40
Ignoring the hype as it hasn't been true. For the last 4-5 sets of girls that rolled through that were actually way older than advertised while using their younger pictures of themselves.

Hawaii54
03-04-21, 17:00
Got a link or contact info for Aian? PM ok.You'll find it on post 36208.

Stacey Kane23
03-04-21, 17:07
That's what I have too.Ends in 1111.

YoungMonger808
03-04-21, 19:22
What's the report on Russ? I know someone already went.Got bait and switched to Russ instead of Aian but little head decided to go for it.

Pics real just add about 10 lbs. BBBJ was okay but the part that stood out was she worked her kegals. She started on cg and instantly felt her tighten down. When we switched positions, she kept clenching down and took a pounding.

BuscandoPutas
03-04-21, 21:24
Got bait and switched to Russ instead of Aian but little head decided to go for it.

Pics real just add about 10 lbs. BBBJ was okay but the part that stood out was she worked her kegals. She started on cg and instantly felt her tighten down. When we switched positions, she kept clenching down and took a pounding.Thanks for the info. Decision to make: you Russ, untested spot in exec ctr or one of the escorts Lia or Ashley?

YoungMonger808
03-04-21, 22:59
Thanks for the info. Decision to make: you Russ, untested spot in exec ctr or one of the escorts Lia or Ashley?Russ wasn't bad just wasn't to write home about. Biggest plus is she was super tight and was vocal.

Ashley is gone I thought?

Lycnew
03-05-21, 11:10
Ignoring the hype as it hasn't been true. For the last 4-5 sets of girls that rolled through that were actually way older than advertised while using their younger pictures of themselves.Aian isn't that old maybe mid late 20's at the most. I got a quick look at the other when she called out the door asking for some covers the other girl handed her a new box of mags looked at me laying on the bed she said something putting up her pinky finger I asked aian what she was saying she told her that my friend had a small jr if she wants to switch LOL.

Lknfrpssy
03-05-21, 17:01
Aian isn't that old maybe mid late 20's at the most. I got a quick look at the other when she called out the door asking for some covers the other girl handed her a new box of mags looked at me laying on the bed she said something putting up her pinky finger I asked aian what she was saying she told her that my friend had a small jr if she wants to switch LOL.Does Russ look better than Aian?

MegaRat
03-05-21, 17:26
Got bait and switched to Russ instead of Aian but little head decided to go for it.

Pics real just add about 10 lbs. BBBJ was okay but the part that stood out was she worked her kegals. She started on cg and instantly felt her tighten down. When we switched positions, she kept clenching down and took a pounding.Do the girls here give a little kissing action?

ExitOnly
03-05-21, 18:44
Aian isn't that old maybe mid late 20's at the most. I got a quick look at the other when she called out the door asking for some covers the other girl handed her a new box of mags looked at me laying on the bed she said something putting up her pinky finger I asked aian what she was saying she told her that my friend had a small jr if she wants to switch LOL.Does Aian face shape same as her pics? Almond shape? On the ad looks like the face was photo shop on.

BuscandoPutas
03-05-21, 20:53
Russ wasn't bad just wasn't to write home about. Biggest plus is she was super tight and was vocal.

Ashley is gone I thought?Yeah, nothing outstanding, young though and pussy felt good.

Dan1388
03-05-21, 21:07
Ignoring the hype as it hasn't been true. For the last 4-5 sets of girls that rolled through that were actually way older than advertised while using their younger pictures of themselves.Service has always for the most part been below avg. Just had Russ, service was subpar, def would not repeat.

The Quiz
03-05-21, 21:43
Where is this place?

Service has always for the most part been below avg. Just had Russ, service was subpar, def would not repeat.

GofasBits
03-06-21, 02:36
Service has always for the most part been below avg. Just had Russ, service was subpar, def would not repeat.You got to remember that the style of service provided by each individual is going to be different. For you sensitive people don't take this the wrong way, but certain ethnic groups have a SOP as far as what they provide for service to us mongers. It can even go as far as what type of service is provided depends on what establishment they're working at. It's all in how they learned the trade and what is considered "normal". I guarantee you give the extra money like it was mentioned before on their website and you'll get the kind of service that most look for when going to AMPs. Pretty sure everything would be on the table minus BBFS, GREEK and some other kinky stuff. You guys catch my drift though right? I've had some outstanding service from Vivian who was most recently there. Actually she gave me the choice and I took the leap of faith and it paid off! GL!

Dude909
03-06-21, 02:45

So after the legit (blue ball) experience from Indy Gina. Nice girl, BTW. Just legit for me. I decided to toss the dice on once advertised Bebe from SF. I know, I know, previous posts had mentioned she had left, but she was still in the ad so. Texted if Bebe was working, got the affirmative from SF and headed on my way. Found the place nicely tucked away, buzzed up and was greeted by Sara. Thought it was just a greeting but while in the shower realized she was getting ready for me. She didn't look bad, about mid 30's, slim, slight ass (I love the thick ones, BTW), about 5'2". I went with it because as I said, blue balls. Overall rating L / A / S 7/8/7. BBBJ was a "mouth jackhammering" with a head / shaft lick here and there as little BLS. During the CFS deed, her eyes were closed and her moaning seemed totally fake. I did not pound away, tho as she was rather small / tight. Maybe that would have got her more into it? Started / finished in Mish. Nice girl, but no repeat for me.

Chillax808
03-06-21, 03:43
Sample Aian tonight after seeing some of the reviews.

I'd say she's probably early 30's / late 20's. Not bad looking, but not a spinner that photos may suggest. Showered together with preview of BBBJ which was great as she has great plump lips and then off to the room. Massage was actually pretty good when coming back to the room.

On the flip, great BBBJ with her giving JR a lot of attention and a lot of sucking of the boys. Was actually one of the better bbbjs I've had in a while. Afterwards, cover came on and she suggested I go on top and she said I was too big (average size so she can't take a pounding). Went from mish to dg and she came once and had some twitching. She complained of being sore, so I opted for HJ completion.

Overall, experience was pretty good.

ExitOnly
03-06-21, 05:43

I'd say she's probably early 30's / late 20's. Not bad looking, but not a spinner that photos may suggest. Showered together with preview of BBBJ which was great as she has great plump lips and then off to the room. Massage was actually pretty good when coming back to the room.

On the flip, great BBBJ with her giving JR a lot of attention and a lot of sucking of the boys. Was actually one of the better bbbjs I've had in a while. Afterwards, cover came on and she suggested I go on top and she said I was too big (average size so she can't take a pounding). Went from mish to dg and she came once and had some twitching. She complained of being sore, so I opted for HJ completion.

Overall, experience was pretty good.I must be right after you. It probably is her face in the pics but not a spinner as you said. She has a pretty face and not fat but a little too much meat for my taste. She was very tired, no shower together, no massage and went straight to BJ. She does have skills. I had to stop her before CIM. She ask me to come back tomorrow when she's more rested. I think l will take a break from this place.

Lycnew
03-06-21, 05:50
Does Russ look better than Aian?They both look ok looking not bad russ looked a little smaller then aian could be a little older or younger was hard to tell.

Lycnew
03-06-21, 06:15

Overall, experience was pretty good.I forgot to add that in to she can't take pounding had to do her in the sideway spoon position going half way about 4 inches giving her the quick pump style action to finish then kept going to make her finish LOL cim would be a good choice with her if she let.

ToniMulato
03-06-21, 06:39
Did she go back to just HE and no more FS?Is this the same chines spinner Jenni / Rina, that used to provide from CC?

ChinaEat
03-07-21, 00:46
Russ wasn't bad just wasn't to write home about. Biggest plus is she was super tight and was vocal.

Ashley is gone I thought?Russ is this for Russian. She's 40 plus. If this is salt lake.

MasterChief69
03-07-21, 02:25

So after the legit (blue ball) experience from Indy Gina. Nice girl, BTW. Just legit for me. I decided to toss the dice on once advertised Bebe from SF. I know, I know, previous posts had mentioned she had left, but she was still in the ad so. Texted if Bebe was working, got the affirmative from SF and headed on my way. Found the place nicely tucked away, buzzed up and was greeted by Sara. Thought it was just a greeting but while in the shower realized she was getting ready for me. She didn't look bad, about mid 30's, slim, slight ass (I love the thick ones, BTW), about 5'2". I went with it because as I said, blue balls. Overall rating L / A / S 7/8/7. BBBJ was a "mouth jackhammering" with a head / shaft lick here and there as little BLS. During the CFS deed, her eyes were closed and her moaning seemed totally fake. I did not pound away, tho as she was rather small / tight. Maybe that would have got her more into it? Started / finished in Mish. Nice girl, but no repeat for me.Sara mid 30's? She has several more years to go to hit 30.

FookMe
03-07-21, 02:37
Is this the same chines spinner Jenni / Rina, that used to provide from CC?Yes. Check the Foot Massage Parlors thread for more reports.

Travel808
03-07-21, 03:15
Anyone try SF new girl Eva yet? How does she really look?

The Quiz
03-07-21, 03:49
She looks hot, if no one has tried, I'll TOFTT.

Anyone try SF new girl Eva yet? How does she really look?

Travel808
03-07-21, 10:21
She looks hot, if no one has tried, I'll TOFTT.Cool bud! Let us know!

GofasBits
03-07-21, 19:36
She looks hot, if no one has tried, I'll TOFTT.Wow Bella left quick! Go figure.