PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

LocaLoppa
07-19-19, 12:34
Like a cockroach pro going be in Hawaii for long time. Old timers know what I mean.

Always get good fuck pros around. Lots were over hyped shill built anyway. Good to clean up.

Members only worked fine. Popo going be sorry it goes underground.

Service never suffered. Pricing been good for decades. Went up little bit whenamps came in. Don't see that changing a lot. Supply and demand Hawaii get plenty supply of horny dick.

And always had superstar around.

Still get plenty pimp in waiks openly taunting and hurting. Do something about that.

1) With a higher probability of a bust and less competition. Prices will go up.

2) Quality of service will go down.

3) Looks of providers will go down.

4) Services will go down.

5) Underground business will spring up but you'll have be vetted (I'd and references).

6) LEO will be active on the boards posing as senior members and trying to inside scoops via PM.

7) Some Johns may be arrested and made an example of in the media.

Bottom line. It F%k sucks!

Museki
07-19-19, 13:26

5) Underground business will spring up but you'll have be vetted (I'd and references).

6) LEO will be active on the boards posing as senior members and trying to inside scoops via PM.

Bottom line. It F%k sucks!No offense but we are already experiencing the first six. With the exception of very few girls, we are left with the B and C teams consisting of the Chinese Connection and the Thai girls with fake pictures, crappy massage and upsell for lame service.

ReyDelacarne
07-19-19, 15:26

Bottom line. It F%k sucks!For 5, being vetted depends on who opens the underground brothel. If you're a long-standing customer, then they probably just let you in. If you have a big mouth and posts all sorts of info, you probably won't get in. Good luck Mjk.

Guapo Marx
07-19-19, 15:28
Most just outside of Waikiki. Can't keep up. Look like cheap store front foot massage places or just the regular kind. Not going in. There is always going to be new ones open every week under the radar.

Mililanial
07-25-19, 01:44
Called up Sunny to ask for appointment with Miko. She go back Japan, but we have new girl. Ashley. You try her? Sure, I was disappointed because Miko was my new Shizuka which was my new Yumi, but didn't want to give up a chance for someone new. Ding dong, Ashley opens the door. WOW, what a looker. Looks asian, but not really, kinda European-ish. About 5'4", 120 lbs, nice breasts and a gorgeous womanly figure (not thin but sexy in the right places). I delivered my omiage to Sunny and Bella (seems Wendy flew the coup) and couldn't wait to get back to Ashley. She lead me into the big room with two tables. Massage? No, I said, just sex. Her eyes lit up and that sexy smile meant we were going to have a great time. Shower? She asked and I said You join me? Before I knew it, her dress and tiger skin bra and thong were on the floor and she was jumping in the shower. Her breasts were beautiful, about C-size and topped with pert nipples. I bent down to suck on them and she let out a gasp of joy. The water was trickling down our bodies as we groped each other and that always gets herman ready for action. Which she noticed immediately and had no problem sliding into her mouth. Poor girl must've got some soap on her lips but I was in heaven.

We dried each other off and she pushed me onto the massage table. More BBBJ action and I got my FIV too. After a couple she began moaning loudly and that caused herman to tense up. She sensed that and stopped. Now how many providers do you know who would do that. Most just want you to finish so they can move on or cut the session short. But not Ashley. She stopped, gave me that wicked smile again Want more? What could I say, except some garbled MMMgggdonssttoopp. She put a raincoat on herman, hopped up on the massage table and slowly impaled herself on my rock hard erection. NNNggghhhrrr. She then began to rock herself back and forth, grinding her clit into my pubic bone. All I could do was to circle her nipples with my thumbs and cup her beautiful breasts and watch as she tossed her hair back and forth. She got up on the balls of her feet and went full squatting CG with some serious pounding. After that we tried all the positions, RCG, Doggie, Mish, 69 and DATY. She finished me off with a lovely HJ and had me bouncing on the table.

We cuddled, found out that her father is Latino and mother is taiwanese (which is where she gets her exotic looks). She is here only for 10 days or so, after which she goes back to LA to finish her major in mechanical engineering. Mechanical engineering must be some school of techniques because she's got it all. So don't wait, Ashley is the real thing but she leaves pretty soon. Now if Sunny can convince Shizuka to come back.

HappyEndingBoy
07-26-19, 07:11
It was a coordinated effort. There is at least four people involved. HPD? ICE? The feds as an FBI? I'm not sure which or even another branch of LE but something's weird.

Museki
07-26-19, 13:51
It was a coordinated effort. There is at least four people involved. HPD? ICE? The feds as an FBI? I'm not sure which or even another branch of LE but something's weird.Let me get this straight, you went to Osaka / Pine Tree at 1 am in the morning and four different government / law enforcement agencies were there and took your picture? Would appreciate more details than that, e. G. What did they say, did they ask for your I'd, etc.

HappyEndingBoy
07-26-19, 16:29
As I was driving towards the ramp I noticed a couple of men standing on the left talking. It's hard to explain but they just seemed a little out of place. One had his back to me and the other was facing me talking to him. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see that he was checking me out more than talking to him. I didn't think much of it until I parked and saw two cars parked far away from the entrance on the mauka side of the lot. Why were they parked so far away from the entrance I wondered. I decided to sit in my car and I turned one of the mirrors so I could check them out without facing them. And one of them with shooting long-distance camera at me.

Surfer79
07-26-19, 16:44
Let me get this straight, you went to Osaka / Pine Tree at 1 am in the morning and four different government / law enforcement agencies were there and took your picture? Would appreciate more details than that, e. G. What did they say, did they ask for your I'd, etc.And why the hell isn't this info in the Osaka / pine tree thread below? That's a big fucking deal if accurate.

Patronizer
07-26-19, 18:21
Let me get this straight, you went to Osaka / Pine Tree at 1 am in the morning and four different government / law enforcement agencies were there and took your picture? Would appreciate more details than that, e. G. What did they say, did they ask for your I'd, etc.I posted a warning on the media and news few days ago.

ScrewDriver808
07-26-19, 22:20
I posted a warning on the media and news few days ago.Former owner, mama and girl got already indicted with happy.

And before one guys left warning too.

All big places are still in danger and all relatively safe small shops already started strict screening as mainland condo brothel does.

Even girls do screening though the guy is not le worrying he may expose too much info.

ShootngStarBoy
07-27-19, 16:00
Let me get this straight, you went to Osaka / Pine Tree at 1 am in the morning and four different government / law enforcement agencies were there and took your picture? Would appreciate more details than that, e. G. What did they say, did they ask for your I'd, etc.And why is the Osaka Pine Tree thread completely clean of this garbage post? Not even one post about this or a raid in the Osaka Pine Tree thread. However it is in the Nabi thread and other threads?

ShootngStarBoy
07-27-19, 16:07
Former owner, mama and girl got already indicted with happy.

And before one guys left warning too.

All big places are still in danger and all relatively safe small shops already started strict screening as mainland condo brothel does.

Even girls do screening though the guy is not le worrying he may expose too much info.The news media posted their pictures of three women in late May 2019, but the news wrote related to Ace/Top Spa? Did the news write the wrong Top Spa? And was it supposed to be Pine Tree instead of Top Spa? Clarification needed.

HappyEndingBoy
07-27-19, 19:09
Ssomeone said in the Nabi blog, that Osaka got raided, also implied Happiness is shut down, anyone know if true?It wasn't raided. I was just photographed by LE outside of Pine Tree aka Osaka*.

It could be a trial run by HPD for Osaka not paying protection or FBI looking for a particular person or*prepping for an ICE raid or*the prosecutor's office getting ready to shut them down or*a DEA operation or God know what.

When I was much younger I was around some drug dealing*and a couple of times and was*lucky to avoid raids. Also*I seen cops setting up a raid on a bar on koa street years ago so I recognize the mo.

Just take an Uber. They need your license plate to I. D. You!!

ScrewDriver808
07-27-19, 22:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Wow, you lasted two who posts

A2

HappyEndingBoy
07-28-19, 08:48
Just visited ume on ward. I went looking for Donna but she had the night off so I took Sugar.

Of the 3 or 4 girls that were sitting on the couch she was the hottest by far which was a problem because I was there at 1 am, getting sloppy 2nds sloppy 10 ]ths?

I usually don't like MM but she has a very nice pair. She must work out because she's got a toned body, beautiful tits, tight small stomach, and firm shapely legs.

She really tried to be up for the session but next time I'll get there early in the day when she's fresh. I am looking forward to it, she is nice with a body of a goddess.

Vertical808
07-30-19, 20:21
Just visited ume on ward. I went looking for Donna but she had the night off so I took Sugar.

Of the 3 or 4 girls that were sitting on the couch she was the hottest by far which was a problem because I was there at 1 am, getting sloppy 2nds sloppy 10 ]ths?

I usually don't like MM but she has a very nice pair. She must work out because she's got a toned body, beautiful tits, tight small stomach, and firm shapely legs.

She really tried to be up for the session but next time I'll get there early in the day when she's fresh. I am looking forward to it, she is nice with a body of a goddess.Impeccable timing. Read that Ume got raided yesterday, though no one was there.

BBKang
08-07-19, 03:22
Hey guys, was here on Feb and had unreal bb sessions with girls in Happiness, Kison and Blue Star. I'm back for a few days and was wondering with the recent development with the raids, where can a guy get guaranteed BBFS at an AMP?

HITraveler
08-07-19, 23:32

She really tried to be up for the session but next time I'll get there early in the day when she's fresh. I am looking forward to it, she is nice with a body of a goddess.You were lucky, bro. You got the best one at Ume.

The Gemini
08-08-19, 16:01
Please if anyone knows anything about Gina it would be greatly appreciated. Description please include size and looks and also approx age. Been wanting to make appointment there but don't want to be disappointed when I arrive. Please if you want PM me for details. Thanks!

Ichiro Cho
08-08-19, 17:38
You were lucky, bro. You got the best one at Ume.I did not realize that UME was still open. That's good news. I thought they closed prior to the raid in late July.

Island Guy808
08-08-19, 20:09
I did not realize that UME was still open. That's good news. I thought they closed prior to the raid in late July.They are closed.

If you note the date of original post you'd see that it just before the keystone clowns raided an empty parlor.

IG.

HardBoner
08-11-19, 03:22
Hey guys, was here on Feb and had unreal bb sessions with girls in Happiness, Kison and Blue Star. I'm back for a few days and was wondering with the recent development with the raids, where can a guy get guaranteed BBFS at an AMP?Sorry, the new deputy AG is a prig backed by some "social justice" special interests that are cracking down hard on all the AMPs. So there are no guarantees in life anymore.

White Lava
08-13-19, 13:54
#905 is Paradise Spa, sometimes called Ruby Spa. Didn't think a floor at CC had 44 units.

Posters telling everyone to avoid 1310 etc like the plague is doing our readers a disservice. Lay out what the CCCC's modus operandi is so hobbyists know what to expect. Partakers should man up and try something new outside of their comfort zone: the AMPs.

As I said in a previous post, "You can discount everything in the ad." It's part of their MO. No biggie.

As I said before, "No hurt in trying. If you don't like what's in stock, they'll call other girls to come to the unit. If you don't fancy anyone, just leave. It's slim pickings outside of CC".

Take it as an adventure. Test your wits. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Where else are you going to find young (relative to AMPs) Chinese providers? Sunflower is history. Even Sanho (young VNs) is temporarily closing. As an example, Leah worked out of 1310. Misa does too.

If you follow the FRs here, there are members who are having the time of their life with these CCCC providers.So you think guys should "man up" and try something new- like responding to a totally fake ad or negotiating with some Chinese skank that I wouldn't fuck for fifty cents? "If you don't fancy anyone, just leave. " How about going somewhere with attractive providers that deliver what they promise? You obviously have low standards. By the way, no offense to Miss, but if you consider her top tier, I suggest you expand your horizons!

Loe66
08-14-19, 00:12
https://cityxguide.photos/ads/beautiful-and-sexy-young-asian-girl-gentleman-please-808-304-6950-12974449

I went to visit Lili she looked lot better in person handed her $$ and left happy the room was kind of warm and her English was pretty much none if you can get over that she a great experience.

JustLikeMe808
08-14-19, 03:59
Just came back from CC and saw jennifer, those pictures look very outdated anyways it was CBJ CFS, was okay nothing special, will not repeat.

Kumuman
08-14-19, 15:52
https://cityxguide.photos/ads/beautiful-and-sexy-young-asian-girl-gentleman-please-808-304-6950-12974449

I went to visit Lili she looked lot better in person handed her $$ and left happy the room was kind of warm and her English was pretty much none if you can get over that she a great experience.Can you give a description on looks, age, height, body type. Lfk, dfk, daty. Any massage after or before. Service?

Loe66
08-14-19, 23:14
Can you give a description on looks, age, height, body type. Lfk, dfk, daty. Any massage after or before. Service?She looks younger in person, so what's written in her description was pretty dead on she around 5'1 to 5'2 only thing I say might be a bit off she more of a B than a C but nothing to complain about that. We just had a Massage before she ask oil or no oil at first if it was just ok at least it felt like she was trying so I give her credit for that.

Jan Fortifore
08-15-19, 01:39

I went to visit Lili she looked lot better in person handed her $$ and left happy the room was kind of warm and her English was pretty much none if you can get over that she a great experience.

Can you give a description on looks, age, height, body type. Lfk, dfk, daty. Any massage after or before. Service?Are the photos accurate? Is this a Chinese connection residence situation? How was the parking? On the street? Nosy neighbors?

Jay Dubblefoh.

Mililanial
08-15-19, 04:32
Called up Sunny try to get an appointment with Ashley. Well Sunny is no longer there and went back to China to take care some personal matters. The new mamasan is Mei and she speaks English very well. Damn if Ashley is no longer there either. But guess who's back. Yumi!

Rang the doorbell and Mei answered the door. Now Mei is fine looking and might be worth making a scene with some day. But today it was all Yumi.

She greeted me by jumping onto my hips with both legs outstretched and planting a sweet wet DFK onto my lips. Hisashiburi ne (long time no see). Boy did I miss this MILF. I delivered some sweet potato omiage to Mei and crew and presented Yumi with a black body stocking neglige. We went into the double room and she tore open the black stocking package and tried it on immediately. She was so proud of the fit that she opened the closed door and decided to do a twirl in front of Mei and Bobo. I was surprised to see them peer in to view me naked (which was a turn on for me). I quickly grabbed a towel and sauntered into the shower room.

Took a shower and came out to see Yumi admiring herself in the mirror. Of course herman was already at attention and I pressed him into her fishnet covered butt. Sugoi (awesome). Kirei na karada (beautiful body). I turned her around bent my head down to kiss her nipples (Chikubi katakuni natta) Nipples are already hard. Bokki mo katai (Erection is hard too). Hetchi suru (Let's do it). Oshidi ni iretai (I want to put it in your butt). Dame! Kitanai! Hentai! (Bad! Dirty! Perverted!) Well what followed was 45 minutes of where we left off a year ago. I just love this woman. She really stares into my eyes while we are loving each other. I'm glad she's back.

I hope Sunny gets back soon. But not before Mei and I can do something perhaps.

Ryokoshusan
08-15-19, 17:17
Called up Sunny try to get an appointment with Ashley. Well Sunny is no longer there and went back to China to take care some personal matters. The new mamasan is Mei and she speaks English very well. Damn if Ashley is no longer there either. But guess who's back. Yumi!

Rang the doorbell and Mei answered the door. Now Mei is fine looking and might be worth making a scene with some day. But today it was all Yumi.

She greeted me by jumping onto my hips with both legs outstretched and planting a sweet wet DFK onto my lips. Hisashiburi ne (long time no see). Boy did I miss this MILF. I delivered some sweet potato omiage to Mei and crew and presented Yumi with a black body stocking neglige. We went into the double room and she tore open the black stocking package and tried it on immediately. She was so proud of the fit that she opened the closed door and decided to do a twirl in front of Mei and Bobo. I was surprised to see them peer in to view me naked (which was a turn on for me). I quickly grabbed a towel and sauntered into the shower room.

Took a shower and came out to see Yumi admiring herself in the mirror. Of course herman was already at attention and I pressed him into her fishnet covered butt. Sugoi (awesome). Kirei na karada (beautiful body). I turned her around bent my head down to kiss her nipples (Chikubi katakuni natta) Nipples are already hard. Bokki mo katai (Erection is hard too). Hetchi suru (Let's do it). Oshidi ni iretai (I want to put it in your butt). Dame! Kitanai! Hentai! (Bad! Dirty! Perverted!) Well what followed was 45 minutes of where we left off a year ago. I just love this woman. She really stares into my eyes while we are loving each other. I'm glad she's back.

I hope Sunny gets back soon. But not before Mei and I can do something perhaps.Hey, Can PM Number? Sounds like an amazing experience.

Mr Solo74
08-15-19, 22:13
Nice review!! Can you PM me contact info?

I hope Sunny gets back soon. But not before Mei and I can do something perhaps.

Honolulu1
08-15-19, 22:40
Hey, Can PM Number? Sounds like an amazing experience.Heathy Angel Spa, there ads are on Assortlist, Bedpage, CityxGuide, Adlist24, etc. They advertise everyday. Look for Yumi, Bobo and Emily. Hono1.

Honolulu1
08-15-19, 22:41
Nice review!! Can you PM me contact info?Heathy Angel Spa, there ads are on Assortlist, Bedpage, CityxGuide, Adlist24, etc. They advertise everyday. Look for Yumi, Bobo and Emily. Hono1.

Loe66
08-17-19, 04:13
Are the photos accurate? Is this a Chinese connection residence situation? How was the parking? On the street? Nosy neighbors?

Jay Dubblefoh.Like I said she looks lot better in person with less makeup but looking into her face it is her, yes it in a house pretty quite area they make you park in there spot in the house and enter in the side door.

HappyEndingBoy
08-19-19, 03:39
You were lucky, bro. You got the best one at Ume.Yes, she is the best-looking there at the time and I could tell that she really wanted to give good service. But she I've been through a lot that day LOL if I try her then it'll be in the morning when she's fresh.

Maul808
08-19-19, 20:53
Very reliable source inform in 6 weeks, another big raid will come again.

Already raided parlor can be raided again too along with new raid.

Raids will keep going on and on till all AMP give up ads and only rip off mts and scorts leave.

Dan1388
08-20-19, 03:41
Are the photos accurate? Is this a Chinese connection residence situation? How was the parking? On the street? Nosy neighbors?

Jay Dubblefoh.Yes this Aiea House is part of the Chinese Connection. Service is robotic, girls are not service oriented at all.

JasonEscosa
08-20-19, 16:20
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-girl-from-taiwan-hot-and-sexy__1566156932-27572638

Last night I give them a try for new connection in downtown.

Taiwaness cute girl name Yuki.

She don't speak English well.

But she have a very great smile.

Maybe like 5"4 tall. Spinner.

Real and soft breast. Very sexy.

First she give me a ok massage. Good pressure.

I enjoy the full service. No rush me.

I will definitely come back again before she leave.

Location is easy to found, Room is very clean and private.

JasonEscosa
08-20-19, 20:39

Raids will keep going on and on till all AMP give up ads and only rip off mts and scorts leave.Is that true?

LocaLoppa
08-21-19, 03:21
Bro.

Is this 20 or 30 something girl working with Vivian downtown same site?

No dfk? Suck fuck and out the door?

Mahalo.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-girl-from-taiwan-hot-and-sexy__1566156932-27572638

Lknfrpssy
08-21-19, 14:45

Raids will keep going on and on till all AMP give up ads and only rip off mts and scorts leave.I saw a certain LE outfit in their van, this morning, all geared up. Who knows, could be training or. . . . Just be careful this morning.

Mr Crowley
08-22-19, 05:27
I saw a certain LE outfit in their van, this morning, all geared up. Who knows, could be training or. Just be careful this morning.Saw and watched police officers this morning knocking on Pearl City Relaxations door. But no one answered. And they left.

FuckedUp
08-22-19, 19:07
Bro.

Is this 20 or 30 something girl working with Vivian downtown same site?

No dfk? Suck fuck and out the door?

Mahalo.She is cute. Maybe 5'3". Slim body. No bad kiss for a Chinese girl. Good BBBJ. I almost blew my load in her mouth when she was sucking. Several positions to pound before unloading on her stomach. Had a good time. Will repeat when fund allows.

KoaDaddy1
08-22-19, 23:07
She is cute. Maybe 5'3". Slim body. No bad kiss for a Chinese girl. Good BBBJ. I almost blew my load in her mouth when she was sucking. Several positions to pound before unloading on her stomach. Had a good time. Will repeat when fund allows.Is it okay to ask if this place is located at Harbor Square? If yes, I have a different number from what is posted on the website that use to belong to the Hong Kong girl. Just wondering.

Liampark808
08-23-19, 10:30
I'm not the most up to date with the terminology or abbreviations, but what exactly is Special service condom free back garden? If it means BBFS then maybe I'm there. LOL.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/100-real-malaysian-girl-china-girl-sexy-overseas-student-amazing-super-12234929

Asstro
08-23-19, 11:54
Is it okay to ask if this place is located at Harbor Square? If yes, I have a different number from what is posted on the website that use to belong to the Hong Kong girl. Just wondering.Yes, Harbor Square, I think they were former University Avenue location. Vivian answers all the phone numbers.

FuckedUp
08-23-19, 14:08
Is it okay to ask if this place is located at Harbor Square? If yes, I have a different number from what is posted on the website that use to belong to the Hong Kong girl. Just wondering.In the two occasions that I saw her, it were at different buildings. Both in downtown.

PitaKyriakakis
08-23-19, 15:31
Yes, Harbor Square, I think they were former University Avenue location. Vivian answers all the phone numbers.Vivian from Chichi's? Man I miss that place.

ClitPurser
08-23-19, 21:55
She is cute. Maybe 5'3". Slim body. No bad kiss for a Chinese girl. Good BBBJ. I almost blew my load in her mouth when she was sucking. Several positions to pound before unloading on her stomach. Had a good time. Will repeat when fund allows.LOL I had to laugh hard here. You're so right about Chinese girls being lame kissers. At least from my experience. Its almost hilarious.

GofasBits
08-24-19, 20:55
Anybody got any info on this one? https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/e-808-650-0569-23708869 PM ok if you prefer. TIA!

LocaLoppa
08-25-19, 03:59
Pretty face--like Dalls has--pretty for her age, LOL. You get it. Ditto, slim with nice natural tits, large bees but nice soft natural hangers. Not a hard body--like that Vivian in cc. That had lost of LB's, LOL pretty face, soft slim late 30's or 40's body, YMMV service for sure. Definitely not a 20 something hard body like sunflower Cindy or happiness Chloe.

BBBJ, cfs, some DATY, no kiss for me--did the close mouth kissing thing.

Ratings, face 9. Bod 7. Not bad considering talent out there today. Attitude 8, she fuck hard, service 7 no dfk, lfk.

Non rush, it was a decent suck and fuck. But I personally get spoiled with Hitomi, Cindy, Nana, Sugar and other sunflower Chinese. Until they cum back sample these girls to just to shoot cum on their tits, LOL.

PotogeeSupaman
08-25-19, 20:21
She is cute. Maybe 5'3". Slim body. No bad kiss for a Chinese girl. Good BBBJ. I almost blew my load in her mouth when she was sucking. Several positions to pound before unloading on her stomach. Had a good time. Will repeat when fund allows.

She is cute. Maybe 5'3". Slim body. No bad kiss for a Chinese girl. Good BBBJ. I almost blew my load in her mouth when she was sucking. Several positions to pound before unloading on her stomach. Had a good time. Will repeat when fund allows.https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/new-girl-from-taiwan-hot-and-sexy__1566156932-27572638

Alright mongering in Honolulu is getting really weird. Girls are moving into former vacation rentals that got sold and running shops out of them. I'm still anxious about how this new system is going to roll but if Halawa house is any indication they might last for a while. While I'm still too chicken to check out the new Sunflower or Sanho I will still visit apartments where I get the false sense of some anonymity.

Anyways checked out the Taiwanese girl. Since this location doesn't post names and I never bother to ask for a name I'm going to post the picture that was associated with the ad at the time, as there will apparently be a monthly rotation and I hope they at least match up the pictures to the different girls. It is the same location as the Hong Kong Supermodel, there's slightly more furniture now. When I went Vivi opened the door and I was astonished at how short she was. I meant to visit her before but just never bothered. I can for sure see the half Russian half Chinese deal.

Went into the room where the Taiwanese girl was waiting. Around five foot three, papaya sized breasts that swing a little low with large half dollar nipples, and slightly meaty pear shaped body. Not fat, but not thin, her stomach had what may have been scaring but might just be fold scars. Fairly pretty, I would say mid to late 30's. Went for the shower, but I noticed that towel was a little moist. Got dried off and went to the bed. Noticed some staining on the sheets. And some of the pillows looked a little worn. She told me massage later and went into BBBJ. Something about the lighting in that room where the light from the windows makes a Vaseline on the lens effect and the girls look so pretty and young with the light behind her face. The warm light glowing around her cool light face and body. She has really good tongue action. Cover slips on and she grinds hard ontop. Her smooth shaved nani rubbing against my pelvis. Switch into mish and she starts moaning and grabbing me to go deeper. Her legs spread out and she starts biting on her tongue. After a while she grabs onto my cheeks and slams me into her until I blow and she keeps going. I was a little afraid because I didn't know how long that post blow hard on was going to last and she looked really close. I think she knows what she likes.

Got cleaned up with baby wipes, the good ones, huggies. Then starts the very quick Chinese push hard massage. Turned down the after shower. Standard $$ but I was out in 35 minutes. Also I think the doors don't open if someone is outside trying to get in at the main door. A guy looked really excited to get in after me (back to back bookings? Or something else?

Craps
08-26-19, 02:09
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/new-girl-from-taiwan-hot-and-sexy__1566156932-27572638

Alright mongering in Honolulu is getting really weird. Girls are moving into former vacation rentals that got sold and running shops out of them. I'm still anxious about how this new system is going to roll but if Halawa house is any indication they might last for a while. While I'm still too chicken to check out the new Sunflower or Sanho I will still visit apartments where I get the false sense of some anonymity.

Anyways checked out the Taiwanese girl. Since this location doesn't post names and I never bother to ask for a name I'm going to post the picture that was associated with the ad at the time, as there will apparently be a monthly rotation and I hope they at least match up the pictures to the different girls. It is the same location as the Hong Kong Supermodel, there's slightly more furniture now. When I went Vivi opened the door and I was astonished at how short she was. I meant to visit her before but just never bothered. I can for sure see the half Russian half Chinese deal.

Went into the room where the Taiwanese girl was waiting. Around five foot three, papaya sized breasts that swing a little low with large half dollar nipples, and slightly meaty pear shaped body. Not fat, but not thin, her stomach had what may have been scaring but might just be fold scars. Fairly pretty, I would say mid to late 30's. Went for the shower, but I noticed that towel was a little moist. Got dried off and went to the bed. Noticed some staining on the sheets. And some of the pillows looked a little worn. She told me massage later and went into BBBJ.Superman,

Normally I don't like to spoil a girl business, however I do concur in your above review.

The short girl that opened the door is very unfriendly, cold unfriendly place.

Vivien's closer to 40 not 23, as stated in the ad, but pretty, nice body, so I went for it even with the tips up front (not my style).

Notice the towers and the bed sheets and the bed tower were reused (I won't repeat).

No kiss even though she agreed before the tip, a deal breaker for me.

One good thing is deep FIV and FIS.

Rushed and dead fish, and uninterested in the servicing.

One for the boys. IMH Experience.

White Lava
08-26-19, 20:18
Superman,

Normally I don't like to spoil a girl business, however I do concur in your above review.

Vivien's closer to 40 not 23, as stated in the ad, but pretty, nice body, so I went for it even with the tips up front (not my style).

Notice the towers and the bed sheets and the bed tower were reused (I won't repeat).

One for the boys. IMH Experience.Slight correction- Vivian is the short girl who answered the door. Yuki is the provider with the great tits. When I saw her, she had just arrived and was pretty passionate and came several times. We used the whole hour!

LocaLoppa
08-27-19, 02:12
Yeah I won't fuck Vivi again ever. Yuki has nice tits to suck and fuck. Some daty No kissing. BBBJ was good but short. Cfs.

Cum on her 'tits from Mish to finish.

Deal breaker for me is dfk. She is not GFE but is a good suck and fuck if that what you want.

Maybe if all the other GFE girls are gone I'd go back.

Slight correction- Vivian is the short girl who answered the door. Yuki is the provider with the great tits. When I saw her, she had just arrived and was pretty passionate and came several times. We used the whole hour!

Craps
08-27-19, 16:37
Yeah I won't fuck Vivi again ever. Yuki has nice tits to suck and fuck. Some daty No kissing. BBBJ was good but short. Cfs.

Cum on her 'tits from Mish to finish.

Deal breaker for me is dfk. She is not GFE but is a good suck and fuck if that what you want.

Maybe if all the other GFE girls are gone I'd go back.Local, concurred, texted last night she will provide me Dfk and GFE.

Also very sweetly informed me she's leaving and not returning.

Wished she Good luck.

Mahuka808
08-27-19, 19:54
Anybody have any intel on Amar massage off Waimalu? Worth checking out or pass? Much mahalos.

Maul808
08-27-19, 20:42
Hear two big spots are now just about to get hit. Already being recorded their parking lot and entrance door.

Keep away for one more month.

ReallyOldGuy
08-28-19, 11:45
Hear two big spots are now just about to get hit. Already being recorded their parking lot and entrance door.

Keep away for one more month.Posts like this is killing the business. What "big spots" are going to be hit. Scaring off mongers reduces workers income. They leave town. The business dies.

Intentionally or unintentionally posts like this is doing le's work: le attacks and the shops close; mongers get scared off and the shops close.

"keep away for one more month" and the business dies.

Men! Get a hard on, and then get it off! Rog.

KoaDaddy1
08-28-19, 12:35
Anybody have any intel on Amar massage off Waimalu? Worth checking out or pass? Much mahalos.Been there about 3 times and it is strictly a legit massage place. The massage is pretty good and you will get the full hour or 90 minutes of service. They are quite busy so you need to make a reservation in advance. I usually go for 90 minutes and get the hot rock on the feet service.

UkiSlamma
08-28-19, 18:39
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/e-808-650-0569-23708869

Appreciate the info!

Johnny14
08-28-19, 18:52
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/e-808-650-0569-23708869

Appreciate the info!If you like to be short changed in time, lousy massage, and pretty much restricted on lying on your back while she insist on mounting cg style and to be charged $60 for a lame massage and $150 for "FS", then go for it. She is not from Japan, but probably from California trying to pass off as Nippon.

Mililanial
08-28-19, 19:18
Superman,

One for the boys. IMH Experience.Sorry Craps, but I'm not familiar with FIS, Finger in Vagina, yes, but FIS is.

Honolulu1
08-28-19, 20:06
Been there about 3 times and it is strictly a legit massage place. The massage is pretty good and you will get the full hour or 90 minutes of service. They are quite busy so you need to make a reservation in advance. I usually go for 90 minutes and get the hot rock on the feet service.I agree with KoaDaddy, went there a long time ago. My senses went off legit when had women coming in too for massages and buy gift certificates. But a great place for legit massage only. Hono1.

SCJohn
08-28-19, 23:07
Sorry Craps, but I'm not familiar with FIS, Finger in Vagina, yes, but FIS is.Probably a typo A is right next to S.

Craps
08-29-19, 01:38
Sorry Craps, but I'm not familiar with FIS, Finger in Vagina, yes, but FIS is.Sorry Mili, my bad, fucked up with my fat tum on the left side of my I phone.

SC John's right.

Also the spell check screws me up too.

Take care, be safe, time's bad.

BTW that Vivian might've left town, few of my friends tried to Make contact.

Idusixtyning
08-29-19, 16:49
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/new-girl-from-taiwan-hot-and-sexy__1566156932-27572638

Went for the shower, but I noticed that towel was a little moist. Got dried off and went to the bed. Noticed some staining on the sheets. And some of the pillows looked a little worn.

Providers renting a hotel or short stay condo won't have like 10 sets of bed sheets and towels to use for a day's business. So inevitable that stuff will get reused. Yuk. I'd fuk standing or doggy. Just don't lie down on used sheets.

UkiSlamma
08-29-19, 21:42
If you like to be short changed in time, lousy massage, and pretty much restricted on lying on your back while she insist on mounting cg style and to be charged $60 for a lame massage and $150 for "FS", then go for it. She is not from Japan, but probably from California trying to pass off as Nippon.Thank you for the info, I will definitely pass on this one.

Uki.

GofasBits
08-29-19, 22:29
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/667-247-3033-tiny-korian-3-5-ft__1567111926-28758107

Massage / escort midgets if that ad is real LOL.

Redneck 1
08-29-19, 23:07
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/667-247-3033-tiny-korian-3-5-ft__1567111926-28758107

Massage / escort midgets if that ad is real LOL.Clearly fake, because today that advertisement was running in numerous locations all over the mainland: Idaho, Nevada, Nebraska, Kansas, Texas, Tennessee, Maryland, New Jersey, etc.

Craps
08-30-19, 00:29
Providers renting a hotel or short stay condo won't have like 10 sets of bed sheets and towels to use for a day's business. So inevitable that stuff will get reused. Yuk. I'd fuk standing or doggy. Just don't lie down on used sheets.What we did in the pass awhile back, we had bussiness friends come in town for a few days for business meetings.

(good friends one of the boys) so we use his room and arrange for the girl to be there, each person bring they own towel, sheets and supplies, at times I bring a suit case of towels and supplies. Also she use room service from his expenses account.

She gets to keep hf and tips and what ever extras.

Other times the girl rent a room at the Pagoda use to $100 or $,125 or out by the air port were you can drive up the floor.

Again bring your own supplies, hotel check in normally 1-2 pm check out 10 -11 am, so she gets to service afternoon, evening, and morning. We know the manager out at the air port Mr. Are so at times we get the room comp.

We had juice at some of the hotels in Waikiki too, and house keeping provide us with every thing.

Back Door Deals. Was really fun days plus the girls really appreciate what we did for them.

Be surprised the providers we had and the clients. Times they accompany us to Vegas. Some of you may have been one of the boys.

Any ways good luck.

Johnny14
08-30-19, 06:06

Massage / escort midgets if that ad is real LOL.If its real, not sure if she could handle 8 inches or more, but who knows? I've seen one at the VA hospital on Tripler AMC, probably 3 1/2 feet or shorter.

Prudential808
08-31-19, 22:50
I still have a few who meet me secretly. Incall and outcall both. Will not reveal who and where by request.

Two of them announced that they will leave this weekend cause too little earning. Said getting regular job guarantee more and stable payment. One leave biz to do full time for regular job and one leave hawaii.

When I ask them why they don't go for other AMP with more customers, they said they got spooked by raid rumor that they can not just ignore as bs rumors anymore. All rumors about raid, inside informants etc. Will rumors be only rumors? Nobody knows for sure at this moment.

Easy access AMP sounds like good ole days tales.

Pineapple50
09-02-19, 14:15
I drove-by old Smile Spa / Pacific Spa location and noticed that the placed is closed and they have remodeled and put windows in on the second floor. Many memories at this place. I wonder what happened to Mama Bebe. ?

JasonEscosa
09-04-19, 17:54
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-girl-from-canada-young-and-beautiful-29275819

Yesterday I give them a try for new connection in downtown.

Mama said new Asian girl from Canada.

First she give me a great massage. Good pressure.

I enjoy the full service. No rush.

She said she will only stay for weeks.

CognacXo
09-04-19, 22:12

Location is easy to found, Room is very clean and private.Jas, it's the same number and place the Taiwan Chinese Russian that just lefted is she the same girl now returning as Canada girl if it is I like to see her again, hope they have cleaner towels and sheets.

Lmk.

Makanikai77
09-05-19, 05:29
What does she look like? Anything like the ad?

NoStrings808
09-07-19, 18:40
Anyone got any good info on current 4 Hand providers that are worth visiting?

LocaLoppa
09-08-19, 14:07
Toftt. Hit and miss here. Was like fucking auntie LOL.

No kiss. Some daty BBBJ was good cfs.

Good attitude better looking than most Kison milfs. But you get to shoot cum inside other.

Milfs at happiness and Kison even nabi Sasha. I go back to Sasha and others and wait my turn.

What does she look like? Anything like the ad?

PotogeeSupaman
09-09-19, 03:53
Toftt. Hit and miss here. Was like fucking auntie LOL.

No kiss. Some DATY BBBJ was good cfs.

Good attitude better looking than most Kison MILFs. But you get to shoot cum inside other.

Milfs at happiness and Kison even nabi Sasha. I go back to Sasha and others and wait my turn.I usually don't like to focus too much about the negatives but I feel like one of the major points of contention in Honolulu's mongering scene is Vivian or Vivi as some call her. Back when she was working at her old location on University there were shockingly different reviews about her services, cleanliness, and looks. All these things are expected because each person has their own preferences and levels of awareness when they are out and about. Usually these things can be brushed aside and because reviews all correlated with each other in some way, or the reviewers had fairly clear history where their preferences can be kinda discerned. But Vivian's reviews were almost always polarly different. Now to be fair I never went through with seeing her when she was actively providing because of what I can only call a strange array of reviews.

I think her practices are kinda suspicious and now as a pseudo-mama we are starting to see a lot more of it. Sure we are used to these ads that are too good to be true, especially when it came to the CC ads where it was a total crap shoot on what you would actually get. But there does seem to be a trend of dishonest advertising and phone conversations. Women who are clearly above the age of 21 or 25 are have been advertised as being much younger than they actually are. Again this is not uncommon but does raise a level of distrust for her new location. Her ads are consistently going up and down and we have yet to have gotten any confirmation from other reviewers that the Canadian girl and the Just off the plane Chinese girl are even different people. If someone can do that, I totally retract that statement but as of yet I haven't really read anything that says otherwise. The only thing that is consistent about this place is that the service / attitude of the providers is usually reported to be alright to good.

I will say that the Hong Kong Supermodel was awesome and I can now confirm that the roommate that she had was not Vivian but another massage provider who was also advertising at the time. But since Vivian took the place the quality of cleanliness has gone down. This does make me wonder what is going on with that Harbor Square location but I don't really feel like putting the energy to figure it out.

To cap I just want to say that visitors should be weary about things that are said about Vivian and her location. But as a community we can promote more honest practices by posting real and accurate reviews. Some people are into MILFs, some people are going to providers to avoid their MILFs, and others just want value for their buck.

Asstro
09-09-19, 10:32

Location is easy to found, Room is very clean and private.Chinese from Canada: L4, A7, S5. Body has double pooch, fairly nice eyes, bad breath. No kissing, above average BJ, almost dead fish. Will not repeat, bad breath.

JasonEscosa
09-09-19, 17:01
Chinese from Canada: L4, A7, S5. Body has double pooch, fairly nice eyes. No kissing, above average BJ.My experience was great. Kiss ok.

Her massage was great and good pressure.

Pictures 80% matching the ad. Nice body.

I believe is different girl. Mine is total fine and great.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/the-new-girl-just-got-off-the-plane-22-years-old-29146920

LocaLoppa
09-11-19, 04:59
Whoa yeah. It's a no for me, Simon. Agree the tall Singapore lady was good GFE fuck with nice body.

There was a very young one there for little bit very nice body 10's but lousy service.

Lose money on this one. Wait for the next one.

I usually don't like to focus too much about the negatives but I feel like one of the major points of contention in Honolulu's mongering scene is Vivian or Vivi as some call her. Back when she was working at her old location on University there were shockingly different reviews about her services, cleanliness, and looks. All these things are expected because each person has their own preferences and levels of awareness when they are out and about. Usually these things can be brushed aside and because reviews all correlated with each other in some way, or the reviewers had fairly clear history where their preferences can be kinda discerned. But Vivian's reviews were almost always polarly different. Now to be fair I never went through with seeing her when she was actively providing because of what I can only call a strange array of reviews.

AlohaJ
09-11-19, 10:57
Does anyone have any experience with Knead in Kapolei? If so please PM me. I'm just wanting to know what I'd be walking into if I make an appointment. I'm definitely in the need for a decent massage on the West side. Thanks.

Jan Fortifore
09-11-19, 17:46
Does anyone have any experience with Knead in Kapolei? If so please PM me. I'm just wanting to know what I'd be walking into if I make an appointment. I'm definitely in the need for a decent massage on the West side. Thanks.https://www.yelp.com/biz/knead-professional-massage-waipahu

I recommend you read the reviews posted. Women doing the reviews mostly. This place is in Waipahu; not Kapolei.

I have no experience with this establishment. I am just helping with research.

Jan Fortifore.

Liampark808
09-11-19, 20:17
I will say that the Hong Kong Supermodel was awesome and I can now confirm that the roommate that she had was not Vivian but another massage provider who was also advertising at the time. But since Vivian took the place the quality of cleanliness has gone down. This does make me wonder what is going on with that Harbor Square location but I don't really feel like putting the energy to figure it out.Haven't confirmed if it's really her or if Vivian is just using the picture from her ad, but she might be back.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/supermodel-from-hong-kong-hot-body-sexy-and-charming-30620941

Maul808
09-11-19, 21:40
This morning 9 am-11 am.

Service people from feds visited happiness and blue star. They will be back again.

Mililanial
09-12-19, 17:06
Does anyone have any experience with Knead in Kapolei? If so please PM me. I'm just wanting to know what I'd be walking into if I make an appointment. I'm definitely in the need for a decent massage on the West side. Thanks.Go to Pearl City Relaxation for some MILF loving.

Enona1
09-12-19, 18:59
This morning 9 am-11 am.

Service people from feds visited happiness and blue star. They will be back again.Well this really sucks. These guys should be investigating the corruption in the state and city government. These ladies are just trying to make a living. So this means the end of Happiness. It'll go the same way as Kison.

Lknfrpssy
09-12-19, 19:05
This morning 9 am-11 am.

Service people from feds visited happiness and blue star. They will be back again.Damn, OS was right.

GofasBits
09-12-19, 22:26
This morning 9 am-11 am.

Service people from feds visited happiness and blue star. They will be back again.How do you know that were federal agents? In the most recent LE activity at the AMPs they were from the city prosecutor's office. They weren't even HPD. At the same time how do you also know they went to both establishments?

ReallyOldGuy
09-13-19, 00:45
This morning 9 am-11 am.

Service people from feds visited happiness and blue star. They will be back again.Read all his posts, all four. It seems that they all want to kill AMP business. Rog.

Pumpking
09-13-19, 02:39
Read all his posts, all four. It seems that they all want to kill AMP business. Rog.You are correct on all his posts. No contribution to the hobby, just negative vibes on LEO visits.

Mr Crowley
09-13-19, 03:38
Has anyone tried that new Sokutai Massage 1 in that Aiea / Waimalu area?

HobbyFinder
09-13-19, 05:49
Hello. New here and trying to fit in and explore.

Looking for providers that happily do deepthroat. Can I get recommendations?

Please let me know if I'm out of line with my question in this forum or if I should write somewhere else.

Please give me some noob slack.

Kaneohe33
09-15-19, 03:30
If Bebe, Lucy and Mika came back to the AMP scene, I'd be happy as fuck. Last year, I had multiple outstanding experiences with all three. Now, sadly, they are gone.

I wish they would all come back. I'll settle for one or two of them.

Lknfrpssy
09-15-19, 04:39
If Bebe, Lucy and Mika came back to the AMP scene, I'd be happy as fuck. Last year, I had multiple outstanding experiences with all three. Now, sadly, they are gone.

I wish they would all come back. I'll settle for one or two of them.Not to mention Happiness Sugar, Rejuve Chevy or MGM. . .

PokeLover
09-17-19, 23:51
In my head I feel like I suffer from PE. I normally go like 2 to 3 minutes before I have to stop or slow down. I have been experimenting for a little bit and I am on to something. I can now basically go on forever, as hard as I want. Still working the kinks out, I still stay hard but have a reeaaally hard time finishing now. Since I never experienced being able to pound before, I naively thought that pounding hard for a long time would be pleasurable for me and the MT. But I'm rethinking that. But just wanted to report on the girls that are troopers and the ones that have so far tapped out.

Girls that tap out:

Misa. After about 10 minutes of pounding, in her soft voice said HJ, and went to HJ. 30 minutes total with massage.

Girl that works with Miaa, asked for Lily but don't know who I got (really looks like Sophie from AlohaMe) face was 7/10 with nice body. Went at it maybe 15 minutes and then said no more. HJ for 5 minutes. Did not finish. Out of time because started of with initial long massage while working the phones at the same time (35 minutes massage). Total time was one hour.

Girl that works with Vivian, said name was Nini but could have said Lily, face 5/10, decent body. Declined initial massage. Went at it for 15 minutes, said too "too strong", went to HJ for 5 minutes, again said "too strong" and that was it, did not finish. Said too tired to massage and was escorted out. 20 minutes total plus shower.

Troopers:

HK super model. Was initially disappointed a little 'cause face was not super model worthy but body was representative of pic. But her service was very good. After pounding for a while like 20 minutes (getting physically tired) and then couldn't finish, I had to stop. She was determined to make me have a happy ending. Spent extra time with CBJ in various positions, Russian, HJ, putting cover on again to pound. She would not stop, but I couldn't finish. Spent the whole hour.

Jessica *Bunny* - setup a hh visit and spent 20 minutes pounding, but because room did not have A / C we both ended up getting super sweaty. She didn't mind, and really tried hard to make me finish. Going to different positions and being really accommodating. Couldn't finish and went a little overtime. 35 minutes of no time wasted fun.

Not sure what happened to this one:

Vivian. Quick 10 minute massage, and then started to pound but couldn't last long, maybe 8 to 10 minutes then I popped. I think what got to me was that she was screaming loud and really got into it. I don't think I was hurting her, 'cause she didn't tell me to stop and immediately after I popped she made nice comments to me and we lied in bed and snuggled and enjoyed a little nap together. Full hour.

Duro08
09-18-19, 20:31
In my head I feel like I suffer from PE. I normally go like 2 to 3 minutes before I have to stop or slow down. I have been experimenting for a little bit and I am on to something. I can now basically go on forever, as hard as I want. Still working the kinks out, I still stay hard but have a reeaaally hard time finishing now. Since I never experienced being able to pound before, I naively thought that pounding hard for a long time would be pleasurable for me and the MT. But I'm rethinking that. But just wanted to report on the girls that are troopers and the ones that have so far tapped out.

Girls that tap out:

Misa. After about 10 minutes of pounding, in her soft voice said HJ, and went to HJ. 30 minutes total with massage.

Girl that works with Miaa, asked for Lily but don't know who I got (really looks like Sophie from AlohaMe) face was 7/10 with nice body. Went at it maybe 15 minutes and then said no more. HJ for 5 minutes. Did not finish. Out of time because started of with initial long massage while working the phones at the same time (35 minutes massage). Total time was one hour.

Girl that works with Vivian, said name was Nini but could have said Lily, face 5/10, decent body. Declined initial massage. Went at it for 15 minutes, said too "too strong", went to HJ for 5 minutes, again said "too strong" and that was it, did not finish. Said too tired to massage and was escorted out. 20 minutes total plus shower.

Troopers:

HK super model. Was initially disappointed a little 'cause face was not super model worthy but body was representative of pic. But her service was very good. After pounding for a while like 20 minutes (getting physically tired) and then couldn't finish, I had to stop. She was determined to make me have a happy ending. Spent extra time with CBJ in various positions, Russian, HJ, putting cover on again to pound. She would not stop, but I couldn't finish. Spent the whole hour.

Jessica *Bunny* - setup a hh visit and spent 20 minutes pounding, but because room did not have A / C we both ended up getting super sweaty. She didn't mind, and really tried hard to make me finish. Going to different positions and being really accommodating. Couldn't finish and went a little overtime. 35 minutes of no time wasted fun.

Not sure what happened to this one:

Vivian. Quick 10 minute massage, and then started to pound but couldn't last long, maybe 8 to 10 minutes then I popped. I think what got to me was that she was screaming loud and really got into it. I don't think I was hurting her, 'cause she didn't tell me to stop and immediately after I popped she made nice comments to me and we lied in bed and snuggled and enjoyed a little nap together. Full hour.I'm the opposite. (I'm young) When I pop too fast I feel like I wasted money to be honest. I always settle for Hh when meeting with escorts because I never do make the full hour. I've tried "vitamins" to hopefully make it last a little longer but it doesn't work either. Few years ago though, I'd like to say it was my best time. I could go 40+ minutes and go multiple times in a day. I guess I need to boost my testosterone? Anyone got tips?

KidFarian
09-18-19, 20:41
I'm the opposite. (I'm young) When I pop too fast I feel like I wasted money to be honest. I always settle for Hh when meeting with escorts because I never do make the full hour. I've tried "vitamins" to hopefully make it last a little longer but it doesn't work either. Few years ago though, I'd like to say it was my best time. I could go 40+ minutes and go multiple times in a day. I guess I need to boost my testosterone? Anyone got tips?Pace yourself. Cialis helped me. I also pregame before session to last a little longer.

Honolulu1
09-18-19, 21:10
I noticed today a new Massage place, new girls in town, more competition, Old vs New Comers in Town, seen ads in BP, Cityx, Assortlist, etc on new stuff. When new ones come in town, the old timers got to fight to keep loyal customers. All of us Mongers going to want to check out the new stuff, Thanks Mamasans and Massage Owners, keep the flow of rotating newcomers coming. Hono1.

Prudential808
09-18-19, 21:38
I noticed today a new Massage place, new girls in town, more competition, Old vs New Comers in Town, seen ads in BP, Cityx, Assortlist, etc on new stuff. When new ones come in town, the old timers got to fight to keep loyal customers. All of us Mongers going to want to check out the new stuff, Thanks Mamasans and Massage Owners, keep the flow of rotating newcomers coming. Hono1.Honestly I am very skeptical. Now there is no competition. Most already left or intentionally choose cutting most of their old regulars in the fear of being noticed.

I don't think there is any new owner that dare to restart good ole day's competition business in this messy point, when the indicted betray friends, no one knows what will happen tomorrow, everyday new rumor or truth. And when there is rumor that officers try to get huge fine and seizure on real rich building owner, not sure landlord will really welcome busy busy AMP with hundreds guys coming and going out. And who want to open new biz when even rental is huge push to them now?

If new opens, that may be new place of typical hit and miss mt.

Mililanial
09-18-19, 22:43
Had my usual session with my goto girl Yumi at Healthy Angel. Knock on the door and surprise, Sunny is back. And she is sporting two new girls Bunny and Angel. Both "massage therapist certified. ".

Bunny I want because she is fluent in Japanese (although her home language is Chinese Mandarin). She is about 5'4" slim, nice rear and about B-C cup size. Nice face and bubbly "newbie" attitude.

Angel is about 5'6" slim, nice butt and about C-D size. Nice flowing hair past her shoulders and is definitely a looker. Kinda quiet (which means she's probably a screamer).

Can't swing anything in this week's budget, but if someone would TOFTT soon. I'm thinking to partake the following week when Yumi goes back to Japan.

NoStrings808
09-18-19, 23:58
Anyone can lead me in the right direction for providers that do good threesomes.

HobbyFinder
09-19-19, 03:55
I'm the opposite. (I'm young) When I pop too fast I feel like I wasted money to be honest. I always settle for Hh when meeting with escorts because I never do make the full hour. I've tried "vitamins" to hopefully make it last a little longer but it doesn't work either. Few years ago though, I'd like to say it was my best time. I could go 40+ minutes and go multiple times in a day. I guess I need to boost my testosterone? Anyone got tips?Just go to girls that will do MSOGs. Start with the first shot, then go for a massage or whatever, and then for for the second one. I guarantee the second one will be much longer.

Enona1
09-19-19, 09:53
Had my usual session with my goto girl Yumi at Healthy Angel. Knock on the door and surprise, Sunny is back. And she is sporting two new girls Bunny and Angel. Both "massage therapist certified. ".

Bunny I want because she is fluent in Japanese (although her home language is Chinese Mandarin). She is about 5'4" slim, nice rear and about B-C cup size. Nice face and bubbly "newbie" attitude.

Angel is about 5'6" slim, nice butt and about C-D size. Nice flowing hair past her shoulders and is definitely a looker. Kinda quiet (which means she's probably a screamer).

Can't swing anything in this week's budget, but if someone would TOFTT soon. I'm thinking to partake the following week when Yumi goes back to Japan.Where's Healthy Angel?

Rhi 808
09-22-19, 20:52
Been a while since I've been out. What is the current rates. Used to be 2 total but I'm sure things have gone up.

Ajarn
09-22-19, 21:59
Lights were on and signs put outside. Seems like they may have expanded to the next unit at Makaloa Plaza.

Any action there?

GofasBits
09-22-19, 22:40
Been a while since I've been out. What is the current rates. Used to be 2 total but I'm sure things have gone up.Same thing as before. GL!

Honolulu1
09-23-19, 03:37
Where's Healthy Angel?Enona1 did you find it yet, constant advertisements in Assortlist, Bedpage, CityxGuide. Hono1.

KoaDaddy1
09-23-19, 13:10
Lights were on and signs put outside. Seems like they may have expanded to the next unit at Makaloa Plaza.

Any action there?They use to have FS action at their old location. One side of the apartment was for legit massage, but if you visit them more frequently, you get to go to the other side of the office area for FS action. Not sure how this new place is. Will try there soon and report.

Uconninhawaii
09-23-19, 21:37
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/amazing-hand-by-me-aiea-16380455

Decided to give this place a go since the location was convenient. Super easy to get to and fairly discrete. The provider was not the girl in the picture. It was probably late-30's Thai. She has a nice body and easy to tell she takes care of herself.

Anyway, get there, shower and lay down. Provider walks in and discuss Services. Offers HJ only and the up sell was unlike any other. When she asked for tip upfront it should have been an indicator and should have left.

We agree on her being full nude, but she says no touching her nani. Well, tell her to put her panties back on so I can touch. Keeps her legs crossed entire session and every time I touch her nipples, complains about sensitivity. At one point, she inspects my finger nails because their apparently 'sharp'. After half hour of one of the lamest massages ever, I had enough. Fake moans and RBF, instruct her to finish and I leave.

While I didn't pay, she expects $$, tip not included, for full nude. Lots of complaining included, free of charge.

HobbyFinder
09-23-19, 22:26
Has anyone had any experience with Ula from Vanila?

And do you know who this is?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/3-34dd-half-chinese-half-japanese-real-pic-can-do-2-time-within-one-ho-17146485

Thank you.

Johnny14
09-24-19, 09:23

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/3-34dd-half-chinese-half-japanese-real-pic-can-do-2-time-within-one-ho-17146485

Thank you.She used to (and maybe still so) worked at Ume spa. That picture is old, she's about 20 lbs added, so don't expect to see the same type of body. Never tried her, but she does has a good set of tits to suck on.

Little Dickie
09-24-19, 13:26

Thank you.There are lots of reviews of Ula in the Vanilla Spa thread. However, you can't search for 3 letter names in the forum. Just read the thread and scroll through, and you'll find them. You can also search "Ulaa" as some guys spelled her name like that to get around the search problem. Good reviews. Fake pics.

Kumusta
09-24-19, 13:50

Thank you.That's long tongue Lucy from China doll back in the day.

JasonEscosa
09-24-19, 17:58
OMG Vivian is back.

I used to visit Vivian very week back to the date she live at University Ave.

I found her post on cityx. She moved to new location.

She is busy so I go for her friend instead.

Very nice and cute. Good massage and service. Definitely go back again.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/b2b-touching-gfe-bbj-young-girl__1569271725-32569924

HobbyFinder
09-25-19, 19:19
Saw few providers and none were anything like on pictures. Usually pictures show young spinner girl, but in reality a hanging belly older ladies with no waist.

Is there a list of ultimate curvy spinners out there that also provide very good service? I'm getting hopeless here.

Mahalo.

Gud Tyme
09-26-19, 02:32
Anyone know if there is a spinner anywhere with man made D's? Want to check something off my bucket list. Looking for a girl maybe 90 lbs with D cups. Thanks in advance.

InnoniniSatan
09-26-19, 13:56
OMG Vivian is back.

I used to visit Vivian very week back to the date she live at University Ave.

I found her post on cityx. She moved to new location.

She is busy so I go for her friend instead.

Very nice and cute. Good massage and service. Definitely go back again.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/b2b-touching-gfe-bbj-young-girl__1569271725-32569924In 7 years of mongering I haven't had a worst experience than her. The worst of the worst. I'd rather suck a dick than see her again. I wouldn't pay her a dime. Beware of her. Cute yes Service-10.

Lknfrpssy
09-26-19, 19:37

Thank you.She left yesterday. She'll blow you as long as you like.

MegaRat
09-26-19, 20:08

Thank you.Appears to be stock images. The animated GIF likely taken from a porn video.

But that deal of guaranteed 2 times in an hours sure sounds good.

Prudential808
09-27-19, 02:51
This evening many cops in parking lot that one big AMP and game room both share together (ok. Not happiness).

Won't mention which AMP. In case that was gambling room raid or other issues. Anyway AMP and gambling room very close so many share parking lot. Both biz always take risk of confronting le.

Sorry if bother mongering hobby now. Just wanted to share any info for safety.

UkiSlamma
09-27-19, 19:39
This evening many cops in parking lot that one big AMP and game room both share together (ok. Not happiness).

Won't mention which AMP. In case that was gambling room raid or other issues. Anyway AMP and gambling room very close so many share parking lot. Both biz always take risk of confronting le.

Sorry if bother mongering hobby now. Just wanted to share any info for safety.I know what AMP you talking about, there's two game rooms in the area that I know of. I'm going to stay away for a while. I don't want to get caught up in that mess. Thanks for the heads up!

HobbyFinder
09-28-19, 05:37
Have to say, after reading all the reviews I was disappointed. Definitely not the girl on pictures, very far from it actually. Too far for me (Unless I got someone else who was pretending to be Hannah). Smelled like cigarets and had a big hanging belly. I know many people are into that and I absolutely don't judge, but I feel like the ad absolutely misrepresented her.

Started out with some boring BJ, but it all went down from there. Ended with BBBJCIM. Massage was ok.

I'll keep looking for my favorite.

Honolulu1
09-28-19, 12:58
Ad is on CityxGuide. Get her while she's available. Hono1.

Honolulu1
09-28-19, 14:29
For you mongers whose following Rachel.

Not sure why but I see Rachel moved to 3 xx3 floor in CC now. This place been known for massage with upsell. Maybe Rachel renting a room there. This place going get choke traffic now. Just sharing. Hono1.

Chillax808
09-28-19, 19:43
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/rachel-5-1-95lb-spinner-gfe-bbw-daisy-soothe-ts-macy-txt-808-780-0566-12699817

Just had a chance to visit Rachel since I was in the area. She's def the girl in the picture just with less make up on. Showed with me and gave me a preview of BBBJ in shower, after shower had me lay down on the little bed in the room and gave me one of the best rimmings I've ever had unfortunately from there it went a little south however. She had put on the cover on JR, and proceeded with a very lackluster CG, and immediately jumped off and told me to go on top. Did my thing in MISH, and DG and then she wanted to go on top again and proceeded to say the dreaded words "cum ok baby" It's a huge turn off for me, and was very hard to finish but eventually finished in RACG. Cleaned me up a little and she had said that someone else was waiting and proceeded me out. Session didn't last longer than 35 minutes at most.

She's hot for sure, but it was a pretty bad experience for me. Maybe I would repeat, but that's a big maybe. Happy mongering boys.

Lknfrpssy
09-28-19, 21:07
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/rachel-5-1-95lb-spinner-gfe-bbw-daisy-soothe-ts-macy-txt-808-780-0566-12699817

Just had a chance to visit Rachel since I was in the area. She's def the girl in the picture just with less make up on. Showed with me and gave me a preview of BBBJ in shower, after shower had me lay down on the little bed in the room and gave me one of the best rimmings I've ever had unfortunately from there it went a little south however. She had put on the cover on JR, and proceeded with a very lackluster CG, and immediately jumped off and told me to go on top. Did my thing in MISH, and DG and then she wanted to go on top again and proceeded to say the dreaded words "cum ok baby" It's a huge turn off for me, and was very hard to finish but eventually finished in RACG. Cleaned me up a little and she had said that someone else was waiting and proceeded me out. Session didn't last longer than 35 minutes at most.

She's hot for sure, but it was a pretty bad experience for me. Maybe I would repeat, but that's a big maybe. Happy mongering boys.I was there this morning. Her pussy felt so good. I came too fast.

WhateverIWant
09-29-19, 17:30
Got to disagree, maybe a chemistry thing. But she is, literally, the best on this island and performed better than anyone I have met in Hawaii. Every other review seems to agree that she is top shelf, maybe you should try again. Hope it is a good for you as me (us) good luck. And with no upselling to boot. As good as it gets

She's hot for sure, but it was a pretty bad experience for me. Maybe I would repeat, but that's a big maybe. Happy mongering boys..

SpoodrikBrad1
09-29-19, 17:32
I had the chance to see her when she worked for Ivy at the famed Empire. She was wonderful there, with standard Empire type service of MSOG. With Ivy not around to encourage service standards, I'm a little reluctant to go see her. Plus, CC is kind of hot right now. So I'm going to avoid the location for a while.

I was there this morning. Her pussy felt so good. I came too fast.

Chillax808
09-29-19, 18:43
Got to disagree, maybe a chemistry thing. But she is, literally, the best on this island and performed better than anyone I have met in Hawaii. Every other review seems to agree that she is top shelf, maybe you should try again. Hope it is a good for you as me (us) good luck. And with no upselling to boot. As good as it gets

.Yeah I agree, I wanted to see her due to all of the great reviews I've seen with her. Maybe just a bad chemistry thing unfortunately, but I'll have to check her out again.

HiPickle
09-29-19, 19:20
For you mongers whose following Rachel.

Not sure why but I see Rachel moved to 3 xx3 floor in CC now. This place been known for massage with upsell. Maybe Rachel renting a room there. This place going get choke traffic now. Just sharing. Hono1.I've still yet to venture to see her yet. Hope she stays a while.

FuckedUp
09-29-19, 19:49
Enona1 did you find it yet, constant advertisements in Assortlist, Bedpage, CityxGuide. Hono1.Enona1, if you didn't find this place, you haven't missed much. It is run by the Chinese connection. Girls are okay. Look probably 5 or 6 more or less out of scale 10. Shorted on time. Even when it was a very slow day, I was in and out within 30 minutes. Self shower, CBJ and CFS. Standard damage. Nothing excited about this place. No repeat for me.

HobbyFinder
09-30-19, 05:35
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/hot-sexy-light-touch-relaxing-massage-aiea-808-366-8644-21809398

Anyone knows who this is? Mahalo.

Enona1
09-30-19, 12:18
Enona1, if you didn't find this place, you haven't missed much. It is run by the Chinese connection. Girls are okay. Look probably 5 or 6 more or less out of scale 10. Shorted on time. Even when it was a very slow day, I was in and out within 30 minutes. Self shower, CBJ and CFS. Standard damage. Nothing excited about this place. No repeat for me.Mahalo for the input. Lots of info from fellow mongers on a bunch of places and I'm really grateful. Right now I'm thinking of checking out PCR since I know Apple from Kison. The place is on the way home so it's convenient. Still want to check Angie since I got stood up last time. I know I can have a good time at Happiness but parking is a *****. At least there are options. I was kind of bummed when Kison closed. Had withdrawals! LOL!

GofasBits
09-30-19, 13:14
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/hot-sexy-light-touch-relaxing-massage-aiea-808-366-8644-21809398

Anyone knows who this is? Mahalo.Search the massage threads for Nadia. GL!

HobbyFinder
09-30-19, 15:52
Search the massage threads for Nadia. GL!Thanks. I guess it a pass for me.

Ajarn
09-30-19, 19:37
It is run by the Chinese connection. Girls are okay. Look probably 5 or 6 more or less out of scale 10. Shorted on time. Even when it was a very slow day, I was in and out within 30 minutes. Self shower, CBJ and CFS. Standard damage. Nothing excited about this place. No repeat for me.Wow! You got a BJ with your FS? Lucky guy.

Referred here by the Chinese Connection. It's made up to look legit, with those narrow tables. But the "massage" was barely identifiable as such. At least it was a big room with its own shower. Forced to pay everything upfront. Goes by 2 or 3 names. No English. Heard voices but couldn't see the other providers. Service appalling but at least some GFE. Out in 55 minutes.

Who else works here now?

KoaDaddy1
09-30-19, 20:59
Thanks. I guess it a pass for me.Good thinking on passing on this one. She provides very poor service and upsells a lot. Tried once, but never again.

Honolulu1
09-30-19, 23:31

Anyone knows who this is? Mahalo.Tried her a long time ago. Massage so-so, HJ and upsells. She is like an Ad addict, constantly posting ads, if she would only be relatable, massage is superb and good HE minus upsell, she would have lots of repeat customers but she won't change so try hard all you want and sorry for the newbie or first timer that sees her. . Hono1.

SpoodrikBrad1
10-01-19, 09:19
Anyone try this new place in Chinatown yet?

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/grand-opening-808-342-5587-new-girls-arrived-massage-reward-card-31650193

Kurvy143
10-01-19, 13:54

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/grand-opening-808-342-5587-new-girls-arrived-massage-reward-card-31650193Probs fake. Google returns hits for girls 1, 2 ,4.

Kennie1933
10-01-19, 14:43

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/grand-opening-808-342-5587-new-girls-arrived-massage-reward-card-31650193I would not recommend. Girls pictured in ad are obviously fake, but they don't even have anyone remotely close in age. Run by two GILFs. I mean, I guess if you are into GILFs, then you'll be happy. Plus, door is wide open to the street so if you like the walk of shame, this is the ultimate.

Redneck 1
10-01-19, 15:06

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/grand-opening-808-342-5587-new-girls-arrived-massage-reward-card-31650193On September 29, in post #641 of the "Massage with HE" thread, I posted about my visit there.

Pogifcker
10-02-19, 00:37

Can't swing anything in this week's budget, but if someone would TOFTT soon. I'm thinking to partake the following week when Yumi goes back to Japan.I had tried healthy angel earlier this year. Didn't think the girls at the time (there were 2 Chinese girls bit older) were that hot-looking although one gave me a great HJ in shower. That might have been Sunny? Was she bit older (poss in 50's) and fluent in mandarin and Japanese (believe she is Chinese) I would def go there again just for her. Mahalos for info!!

AgentRubMore
10-02-19, 15:02
Tried her a long time ago. Massage so-so, HJ and upsells. She is like an Ad addict, constantly posting ads, if she would only be relatable, massage is superb and good HE minus upsell, she would have lots of repeat customers but she won't change so try hard all you want and sorry for the newbie or first timer that sees her. . Hono1.Nadia. Her pictures are years old, met her when she looked like this. Gilf. Very addicting. Could never get FS. Has worked in many shops around the island. Providing her services to many who needed Therapy. Still can give a good massage and he if you can block the upsell. Remember, how nice she is, you're just an ATM.

Must add, the shop looks new, clean, multiple rooms with locking doors. I don't travel out of town, so I don't know who else works there. YMMV. Enjoy.

M Esquandolas
10-03-19, 22:56
I had tried healthy angel earlier this year. Didn't think the girls at the time (there were 2 Chinese girls bit older) were that hot-looking although one gave me a great HJ in shower. That might have been Sunny? Was she bit older (poss in 50's) and fluent in mandarin and Japanese (believe she is Chinese) I would def go there again just for her. Mahalos for info!!Everything you described about your female shower scrubber sounds like Yumi, except I would put her at upper 40's, max. I've met her 4 times, and always had a great experience. No idea what it is about her, but I cannot last more than 2 minutes during FS.

Licentious
10-04-19, 14:35

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/grand-opening-808-342-5587-new-girls-arrived-massage-reward-card-31650193Go if you're into elderly love.

Prudential808
10-05-19, 03:46
Heard tokyo / ume decides to close their shop for good.

Liampark808
10-08-19, 01:17
Has anyone given this one a try? I'm sure the pictures are not real, but they have quite the detailed description of services. If not maybe I'll have to TOFTT when I have more time.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/wet-pussy-hot-outcal-incall-petite-japanese-baby-new-face__1570502262-35001068

Kennie1933
10-08-19, 04:58
Not sure if this is the correct thread, but just wanted to post a great experience on Sunday. Took a chance and went to see Vivian's (Russian-Chinese girl) place advertised as being in downtown. It is on Queen Street. She advertised that she has a Japanese girl and guess what? She actually had a JAPANESE girl named Katsumi, and a really cute one at that! She looked a little bit like porn star Maki Hojo but younger. Short, maybe 5' to 5'1" and maybe 100 lbs if that. Wavy black hair, firm B's, and trimmed down below. When I first got there, she welcomed me in Japanese, but then I thought anyone can learn. But as the massage progressed, we talked, and she had a natural Japanese accent and her broken English was interspersed with Japanese words. OK, I know there are some Korean girls like Junko who were raised in Japan, but she was not Korean. She also had all the Japanese mannerisms like the head nodding and shyness. I learned she was here on vacation for a week and left this evening (Monday) back to Japan to visit grandparents. She actually currently lives on Guam and works for the Galleria DFS there. Katsumi may be back for vacation if her day job allows. Not thinking, but I should have asked for her number in case she returns. LAS = all 10's! I teased her that I was going to do her all day, and she says, "Nooo, 15-20 minute feel good. Too long no feel good." Standard fee!

Cloe Stone
10-08-19, 22:01
Not sure if this is the correct thread, but just wanted to post a great experience on Sunday. Took a chance and went to see Vivian's (Russian-Chinese girl) place advertised as being in downtown. It is on Queen Street. She advertised that she has a Japanese girl and guess what? She actually had a JAPANESE girl named Katsumi, and a really cute one at that! She looked a little bit like porn star Maki Hojo but younger. Short, maybe 5' to 5'1" and maybe 100 lbs if that. Wavy black hair, firm B's, and trimmed down below. When I first got there, she welcomed me in Japanese, but then I thought anyone can learn. But as the massage progressed, we talked, and she had a natural Japanese accent and her broken English was interspersed with Japanese words. OK, I know there are some Korean girls like Junko who were raised in Japan, but she was not Korean. She also had all the Japanese mannerisms like the head nodding and shyness. I learned she was here on vacation for a week and left this evening (Monday) back to Japan to visit grandparents. She actually currently lives on Guam and works for the Galleria DFS there. Katsumi may be back for vacation if her day job allows. Not thinking, but I should have asked for her number in case she returns. LAS = all 10's! I teased her that I was going to do her all day, and she says, "Nooo, 15-20 minute feel good. Too long no feel good." Standard fee!Thanks for sharing. Too bad this Japanese Provider was not here longer. There seems to be a demand for the experience you had.

Aloha,

CS.

Mililanial
10-22-19, 22:12
Went searching for my goto girl at Healthy Angel, Yumi. Knock on the door. Sunny answers with her ever iridescent smile. Where is Yumi, I ask. Oh she go back home to Japan. My heart sunk. But we have new girls, Angel and Talia. Do they speak Japanese? No but they give good service. Angel is about 5'7" and Talia 5'4" so I grabbed Talia's hand and led her into the big room. I dropped off my omiage first, some mochi crackers, cream cake and a box of S&B curry mix. Sunny gave me a big hug. I miss that woman, she was one of my first.

But I had Talia who spoke very little english and I can speak maybe two lines of Mandarin. So I presented her with my omiage, a fishnet body stocking. She was genuinely happy and took to studying the box photography and opening the box. I went to take a shower. Coming back, she was admiring herself in the mirror (obviously she never tried on a fishnet body stocking). I motioned to her she should show herself off to Sunny and Angel and she jumped at the door and rushed out to show herself off. I was just thrilled by her naivete. Sunny and Angel made big fuss which helped embolden her and she skipped back into the room.

I lay her on the table and slowly felt her body through the fishnet. She had small asian breasts (a or b cup), a slim body, no body fat, nice firm butt and a glorious Chinese Bush (which is typically trim) and beautiful full labia. Spreading her legs, tracing my tongue over the fishnet until it hit the opening in the body stocking. Then pausing a moment before licking her hood and dripping some saliva into her opening. She was fully engorged and I sucked both labia into my mouth. She let out a squeal. Flicking my tongue between her petals and drawing some nectar from her ovary she squeezed my head between her thighs. All this foreplay got herman ready to rock and I stood up to plunge him into action. What followed was one of the best FOTC sessions ever. She was awesome in CG, RCG, squatting CG and chakra kiss. All with limited english communication. But a whole lot of moaning and groaning. It was 45 miutes and we jumped into the shower. And we weren't done yet. She was sooo willing and succumbed to my favorite fantasy which is doggy in the shower. With water and soap splashing everywhere. Wahoooooo! I think she is definitely my Yumi replacement.

PM is you want contact information. And thanks Sunny for finding such a fine provider.

GilfHunter
10-23-19, 01:26
BBFS or cfs. ?

Went searching for my goto girl at Healthy Angel, Yumi. Knock on the door. Sunny answers with her ever iridescent smile. Where is Yumi, I ask. Oh she go back home to Japan. My heart sunk. But we have new girls, Angel and Talia. Do they speak Japanese? No but they give good service. Angel is about 5'7" and Talia 5'4" so I grabbed Talia's hand and led her into the big room. I dropped off my omiage first, some mochi crackers, cream cake and a box of S&B curry mix. Sunny gave me a big hug. I miss that woman, she was one of my first.

But I had Talia who spoke very little english and I can speak maybe two lines of Mandarin. So I presented her with my omiage, a fishnet body stocking. She was genuinely happy and took to studying the box photography and opening the box. I went to take a shower. Coming back, she was admiring herself in the mirror (obviously she never tried on a fishnet body stocking). I motioned to her she should show herself off to Sunny and Angel and she jumped at the door and rushed out to show herself off. I was just thrilled by her naivete. Sunny and Angel made big fuss which helped embolden her and she skipped back into the room.

I lay her on the table and slowly felt her body through the fishnet. She had small asian breasts (a or b cup), a slim body, no body fat, nice firm butt and a glorious Chinese Bush (which is typically trim) and beautiful full labia. Spreading her legs, tracing my tongue over the fishnet until it hit the opening in the body stocking. Then pausing a moment before licking her hood and dripping some saliva into her opening. She was fully engorged and I sucked both labia into my mouth. She let out a squeal. Flicking my tongue between her petals and drawing some nectar from her ovary she squeezed my head between her thighs. All this foreplay got herman ready to rock and I stood up to plunge him into action. What followed was one of the best FOTC sessions ever. She was awesome in CG, RCG, squatting CG and chakra kiss. All with limited english communication. But a whole lot of moaning and groaning. It was 45 miutes and we jumped into the shower. And we weren't done yet. She was sooo willing and succumbed to my favorite fantasy which is doggy in the shower. With water and soap splashing everywhere. Wahoooooo! I think she is definitely my Yumi replacement.

PM is you want contact information. And thanks Sunny for finding such a fine provider.

AgentRubMore
10-24-19, 14:21
Went to see MOMO at Lucy spa for a visit, after making appt. Went in and she said couldn't play but have other girl ready in another shop. #14 xx, didn't recognize the #. Red Light. Ok. Let's see, I can always walk.

Opened the door and it was Yanni. Know her well from another room,#17 xx but has moved.

To me sweet, pretty and good fun. I like her menu and had a good session. Left happy.

Long story short B & S worked out ok this time. YMMV.

Liampark808
10-26-19, 11:26
BBFS or cfs. ?I'm guessing BBFS?. Or at least in the shower. I doubt she would bring a condom to the shower or leave in the middle to grab one. In my experience there I've had BBFS there with a few of the providers. Sometimes CIP, sometimes COP. Here's their CityX link if you want to give it a shot.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/best-service-808-724-8055-22023680

LocaLoppa
10-27-19, 12:36
Look like BBFS is on the menu here with fucking in the shower a nice touch. Any other bro get BBFS from these ladies?

I lay her on the table and slowly felt her body through the fishnet. She had small asian breasts (a or b cup), a slim body, no body fat, nice firm butt and a glorious Chinese Bush (which is typically trim) and beautiful full labia..

M Esquandolas
10-27-19, 18:58

PM is you want contact information. And thanks Sunny for finding such a fine provider.Just left there this morning after a meeting with Talia. Besides the fishnet gift and the shower, my experience was similar.

Yumi was my first love, but Talia is a solid silver medal. Agreed on description. Very nice figure for (I would guess) upper 40's. Incredible labia, and that's my favorite type. Didn't ask about the BBFS, as that's not my bag, but if I didn't read it, I would be surprised. She seemed like a bit of a clean freak (which is a great thing) with constant wet wipes and hand washing. But, money talks, right? Only word of English she knew was "thank you". Decent massage first for 20 minutes, which I insist upon, otherwise my quick fire ass would be in and out of there in 9 minutes. Was a great time, and my only "complaint" would be the tattoos. I don't mind tattoos on chicks. I love tasteful / artful ones. But I get really turned off by boob tats and lame tats, and that's what she has. As shy and conservative as she looks, the tattoos were a bit of a surprise. On a side note: I've texted with Sunny dozens of times and visited there 7 times, but today was the first time I've actually ever met her. She was super friendly and happy to finally meet me, and it's nice to speak English in that spa for once.

Mililanial
10-29-19, 01:06
Just left there this morning after a meeting with Talia. Besides the fishnet gift and the shower, my experience was similar.

Yumi was my first love, but Talia is a solid silver medal. Agreed on description. Very nice figure for (I would guess) upper 40's. Incredible labia, and that's my favorite type. Didn't ask about the BBFS, as that's not my bag, but if I didn't read it, I would be surprised. She seemed like a bit of a clean freak (which is a great thing) with constant wet wipes and hand washing. But, money talks, right? Only word of English she knew was "thank you". Decent massage first for 20 minutes, which I insist upon, otherwise my quick fire ass would be in and out of there in 9 minutes. Was a great time, and my only "complaint" would be the tattoos. I don't mind tattoos on chicks. I love tasteful / artful ones. But I get really turned off by boob tats and lame tats, and that's what she has. As shy and conservative as she looks, the tattoos were a bit of a surprise. On a side note: I've texted with Sunny dozens of times and visited there 7 times, but today was the first time I've actually ever met her. She was super friendly and happy to finally meet me, and it's nice to speak English in that spa for once.Maybe next time you should make an appointment to see Sunny. She is attractive in her own way. Plus she has super strong hands. And the massages she give are almost shiatsu-like. And she can please you in ways you won't believe.

Mr Crowley
10-29-19, 11:26
I've noticed there's 3 massage parlors in the Kapolei Mehana area. Did anybody sampled them out yet?

Chubs
10-29-19, 17:00
I've noticed there's 3 massage parlors in the Kapolei Mehana area. Did anybody sampled them out yet?Not quite the AMPs referred to in this thread. More Massage HE topic based. Thai circuit with Aiea and CC.

Kennie1933
10-29-19, 17:56
Not quite the AMPs referred to in this thread. More Massage HE topic based. Thai circuit with Aiea and CC.You will find more than a HE at the Kapolei place with the 650 number.

Chubs
10-29-19, 19:06
You will find more than a HE at the Kapolei place with the 650 number.Is this the 2nd story condo with the girl rotation or the legit advertised business?

Hard808
10-29-19, 23:45
How's the looks tho? Description?

You will find more than a HE at the Kapolei place with the 650 number.

Gud Tyme
10-30-19, 02:36
You will find more than a HE at the Kapolei place with the 650 number.What website are they on? I've been to 2 of the 3 in Mehana and no hint of HE at all. Would be nice to have a place within walking distance.

Kennie1933
10-30-19, 18:31
Well, following site rules so I can say it's a townhouse on Kalehuna Street in the neghborhood across Kapolei Middle School. Phone # starts with 650. Girl is Chinese, about 5'3" and maybe 110. Slim, 30-35, B's with really nice nipples, Bush. English poor. A young guy answers the door and shows you to a waiting room. She comes to get you. Self shower, standard fee, no rush. Massage skills poor, but she continued massage after the deed. Attractive.

M Esquandolas
11-01-19, 18:57
Maybe next time you should make an appointment to see Sunny. She is attractive in her own way. Plus she has super strong hands. And the massages she give are almost shiatsu-like. And she can please you in ways you won't believe.Sounds great, except Mr. Esquandolas likes FS, not just HE. And, I don't think she's ok with that.

Kefe2
11-02-19, 05:02
Look like BBFS is on the menu here with fucking in the shower a nice touch. Any other bro get BBFS from these ladies?I have gotten BBFSCIP from Talia and before her, there was a Taiwan girl named Bobo, same BBBJ, BBFSCIP. Bobo is still on the island. Was recently at the Aiea house.

K2.

Chubs
11-02-19, 13:59
Well, following site rules so I can say it's a townhouse on Kalehuna Street in the neghborhood across Kapolei Middle School. Phone # starts with 650. Girl is Chinese, about 5'3" and maybe 110. Slim, 30-35, B's with really nice nipples, Bush. English poor. A young guy answers the door and shows you to a waiting room. She comes to get you. Self shower, standard fee, no rush. Massage skills poor, but she continued massage after the deed. Attractive.That's not Mehana though.

LocaLoppa
11-02-19, 14:02
Mahalo bro. I will go to bank of Talia and make a cum deposit in that pussy.

I have gotten BBFSCIP from Talia and before her, there was a Taiwan girl named Bobo, same BBBJ, BBFSCIP. Bobo is still on the island. Was recently at the Aiea house.

K2.

WeedAndWomen
11-02-19, 15:59
I'm a local hobbyist, been partaking for some time, but I am very picky.

Some of the providers I used to hit up in the old days that are long gone:

Million at VIP.

Vanilla at Tokyo.

Destiny at the old Hula.

I went for a long time without going and things have changed alot since. I'm trying to find the new young eye candy if anyone has any recommendations.

Kefe2
11-02-19, 19:38
Mahalo bro. I will go to bank of Talia and make a cum deposit in that pussy.Warning: I made a another big deposit this morning. No go DATY bro. You might be getting my DNA.

K2.

ApplePro
11-02-19, 21:28
Hanna has a sensual service, and she knows how to make you feel warm and excellent special services. Hanna is well skilled in her hand's movements and body movements all along my body. She offers special services, and it is worth every moment. I was very much pampered and fully satisfied. I recommend her over the other girls there. You would not be disappointed.

Kukui Street
11-05-19, 18:38
Requested the skinny women in the black dress and they introduced me to this freaky Japanese women (Chinese raised in Japan) with ugly tats and a stretched belly. And a squeaky voice. Then introduced me to three other women and all were pretty fugly. Had to turn and RUN! Disappointed time and again at CC. Taking a lot of effort to find an attractive Chinese women, and I consider myself expert at this hobby. Seems the USA is being flooded in all major and small cities with C women who can't work in China any more so they come here and rotate through on a tourist VISA. Man, I really miss Empire and some of my old favorites.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/808-725-9029-busty-and-curvy-asian-girls-new-young-beautiful-asian-gir__1569387104-32778979

Sorry I don't remember if it was the 13th floor or the15th floor but doesn't matter as they move people around anyways.

HornyJap808
11-05-19, 19:19
Requested the skinny women in the black dress and they introduced me to this freaky Japanese women (Chinese raised in Japan) with ugly tats and a stretched belly. And a squeaky voice. Then introduced me to three other women and all were pretty fugly. Had to turn and RUN! Disappointed time and again at CC. Taking a lot of effort to find an attractive Chinese women, and I consider myself expert at this hobby. Seems the USA is being flooded in all major and small cities with C women who can't work in China any more so they come here and rotate through on a tourist VISA. Man, I really miss Empire and some of my old favorites.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/808-725-9029-busty-and-curvy-asian-girls-new-young-beautiful-asian-gir__1569387104-32778979

Sorry I don't remember if it was the 13th floor or the15th floor but doesn't matter as they move people around anyways.Hey brother kukui I recently tried Aya at cc 703. She was quite attractive with a decent body for a Chinese women. Nice BBBJ and cfs age aprox 27 ish. IMHO.

InThe808
11-05-19, 23:28

Sorry I don't remember if it was the 13th floor or the15th floor but doesn't matter as they move people around anyways.That's the problem with that building from the time someone else pointed out to me to try other spots I have and most of the time find myself satisfied with whom I'm getting so much better then CC they are all rip offs there.

ReallyOldGuy
11-06-19, 00:01

Sorry I don't remember if it was the 13th floor or the15th floor but doesn't matter as they move people around anyways.But the ads show beautiful young women. Could the pictures be fake?

ReallyOldGuy
11-06-19, 00:20
Hanna has a sensual service, and she knows how to make you feel warm and excellent special services. Hanna is well skilled in her hand's movements and body movements all along my body. She offers special services, and it is worth every moment. I was very much pampered and fully satisfied. I recommend her over the other girls there. You would not be disappointed.Tried hanna a while back, a little too chubby for my tastes. But she does have a pretty face, even if ad picture is fake. Good service and attitude, I poked a finger in a, felt something poking back. Made a hasty retreat. Idk, didn't ask, but maybe greek is possible.

I tried kylie, liked her body, attitude and service. She is on my repeat list. Ula was good too. She does have a nice bubble butt. Only it could be better is if her butt had nipples. She is also on my repeat list. Rog.

Ajarn
11-06-19, 02:43
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/808-725-9029-busty-and-curvy-asian-girls-new-young-beautiful-asian-gir__1569387104-32778979 Sorry I don't remember if it was the 13th floor or the15th floor but doesn't matter as they move people around anyways.As the ad says, it's Diamond Spa, which is CC1x10, although they could B&S you to another unit. The photos are all fake. At least they didn't also use fake names. Never expect to find someone in the photos. Any semblance is pure coincidence.

Been searching high and low and can't find any decent Chinese SYT at CC. Seems like they stopped exporting the cute ones here.

Lknfrpssy
11-06-19, 02:57
Tried hanna a while back, a little too chubby for my tastes. But she does have a pretty face, even if ad picture is fake. Good service and attitude, I poked a finger in a, felt something poking back. Made a hasty retreat. Idk, didn't ask, but maybe greek is possible.

I tried kylie, liked her body, attitude and service. She is on my repeat list. Ula was good too. She does have a nice bubble butt. Only it could be better is if her butt had nipples. She is also on my repeat list. Rog.Was the tip of your finger brown after you poked it in a?

InThe808
11-06-19, 10:08
As the ad says, it's Diamond Spa, which is CC1x10, although they could B&S you to another unit. The photos are all fake. At least they didn't also use fake names. Never expect to find someone in the photos. Any semblance is pure coincidence.

Been searching high and low and can't find any decent Chinese SYT at CC. Seems like they stopped exporting the cute ones here.I agree now it's average to below average. In my opinion. It's sad these guys settling for below average and trying to say its above maybe they just don't know but nothing above average at the CC going there just seems like a waste of money.

Kukui Street
11-06-19, 17:26
Hey brother kukui I recently tried Aya at cc 703. She was quite attractive with a decent body for a Chinese women. Nice BBBJ and cfs age aprox 27 ish. IMHO.Thanks. Long time ago and I believe it was Yumi's room and she moved Executive Center if I am not mistaken. Best guess, you probably could safely add 5-10 years and could still be correct 😃.

Can you PM me Aya's contact info.

KS.

InThe808
11-06-19, 19:06
Thanks. Long time ago and I believe it was Yumi's room and she moved Executive Center if I am not mistaken. Best guess, you probably could safely add 5-10 years and could still be correct 😃.

KS.Can you pm me too.

DonaldHo
11-07-19, 04:55
Stayed out of the scene for awhile while work has gotten crazy (good for the pocket but bad for Jr) and glad that I have, with all the LEO issues. Missing Rejuve. Dallas and the gang, and those good old days. Thanks for the memories M! The prosecutor office can't handle any tough cases and had to bust our hobby. They, along with the media wants the public to think its run by OC or slave laborer when it is really just industrious hard working independent women who are trying make some money. Well, after a hiatus I finally venture out and sampled Aya.

First off, the apartment set up is kinda strange but I got over that and she is worth it. Aya is Chinese, may be early 30's (about 5"3 and has a nice body. She speaks English well, friendly and willing to please. She started with a nice hard massage that wasn't half ass or soft and it seemed like she had some training or did it for a while. Then went to DATY. Clean and fresh, but she wanted to taste me and really did a great BBJ for a good while and I could have unloaded but opted to wait and she then proceeded to ride me good. Aya was so tight and wet and I drove myself nice and slow till we were working in a rhythmic pace and I finally unloaded deep in her. Showered and talked for a bit and left with a happy memory. I plan on seeing her again and again.

Capt Americum
11-07-19, 05:48
Thanks. Long time ago and I believe it was Yumi's room and she moved Executive Center if I am not mistaken. Best guess, you probably could safely add 5-10 years and could still be correct 😃.

KS.How do you get up to Yumi's room in the Executive Center? I heard it was key fob only to head up to floors.

Xyz808
11-07-19, 19:36
How do you get up to Yumi's room in the Executive Center? I heard it was key fob only to head up to floors.She's either got to be downstairs to bring you up or you need to let security know who you visiting and they'll use their key to let you up. There was a few months last year when they were upgrading / changing the system so no fob key was needed. But not any more.

Huggy Duggy
11-08-19, 01:49
How do you get up to Yumi's room in the Executive Center? I heard it was key fob only to head up to floors.Saw her couple weeks ago. She told me to call her when I got in the parking garage and ready to go up. I called and she gave me the room #. I walked into the lobby and took the elevator up. She was waiting for me with the door open to her room.

Zero massage skill. Talked on the phone a lot. Almost walked out. Had to coax her to take her top off. Small but ok tits. No upselling which was good. HE was meah. Total 120. Def no repeat for me.

Shoots Brah
11-09-19, 02:19
Well, following site rules so I can say it's a townhouse on Kalehuna Street in the neghborhood across Kapolei Middle School. Phone # starts with 650. Girl is Chinese, about 5'3" and maybe 110. Slim, 30-35, B's with really nice nipples, Bush. English poor. A young guy answers the door and shows you to a waiting room. She comes to get you. Self shower, standard fee, no rush. Massage skills poor, but she continued massage after the deed. Attractive.Ended up sampling this one in Kapolei earlier this week. Kind of weird area since it's all residential houses. Anyways, description is spot on, pictures look like her and I think it is her except more on the "softer" body side. Like if she had clothes on she's look skinny but she's not fat at all. Looks like photos of her was photoshopped to kinda get rid of love handles? But it's not really bad.

Anyways went for an hour, crap massage to begin then some nice BBBJ with small ball sucking and licking as well. Took her time and I enjoyed it very much. Pussy had small Bush, which I don't care for so I wasn't turned on right away. Did the deed in every position possible and even though a / c was on it was still getting pretty hot and sweaty. She allowed some very very dfk with me which surprised me.

Ended up with more massage again which is basically her slapping my body. Ended up being there for way over the hour, must have been slow. Standard fees, and she also has to use an app to communicate since her English is pretty bad. Unless you speak Chinese, then you're better off using that app.

I probably would repeat since I frequent the mall in Kapolei at least once a week and am in the area. Good for this side of the island but typical for town side. Though previous poster mentioned another young male there, it seems she was the only one there at the time.

I believe they will rotate girls so not sure how long this one is here for.

InThe808
11-09-19, 13:49
Ended up sampling this one in Kapolei earlier this week. Kind of weird area since it's all residential houses. Anyways, description is spot on, pictures look like her and I think it is her except more on the "softer" body side. Like if she had clothes on she's look skinny but she's not fat at all. Looks like photos of her was photoshopped to kinda get rid of love handles? But it's not really bad.

Anyways went for an hour, crap massage to begin then some nice BBBJ with small ball sucking and licking as well. Took her time and I enjoyed it very much. Pussy had small Bush, which I don't care for so I wasn't turned on right away. Did the deed in every position possible and even though a / c was on it was still getting pretty hot and sweaty. She allowed some very very dfk with me which surprised me.

Ended up with more massage again which is basically her slapping my body. Ended up being there for way over the hour, must have been slow. Standard fees, and she also has to use an app to communicate since her English is pretty bad. Unless you speak Chinese, then you're better off using that app.

I probably would repeat since I frequent the mall in Kapolei at least once a week and am in the area. Good for this side of the island but typical for town side. Though previous poster mentioned another young male there, it seems she was the only one there at the time.

I believe they will rotate girls so not sure how long this one is here for.I believe your right on the rotation of them. That sounds like a girl I had up in pearl city out of a house her massage was slapping you that and the Bush and the app to communicate with you made me think of her maybe not maybe different girls or they work out of a few houses and rotate through them.

Xyz808
11-10-19, 16:31
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/808-466-9830-misa-b2b-half-japanese-chinese-808-466-9830-36746102

With all this back and forth about her had to check it out for myself. Pics aren't her, but a fair representation. Would guess she's in her late 30's maybe. Does a decent massage, asked for the tip upfront. Told her wanted to only pay the Housefee, but she wouldn't budge. BBBJ and cfs. Asked for two pops and she quoted something ridiculous. In and out in 35 min and that was with both showers before and after. Typical cc service, prettier than avg cc girl. Wouldn't repeat unless absolute last resort.

InThe808
11-11-19, 12:20
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/808-466-9830-misa-b2b-half-japanese-chinese-808-466-9830-36746102

With all this back and forth about her had to check it out for myself. Pics aren't her, but a fair representation. Would guess she's in her late 30's maybe. Does a decent massage, asked for the tip upfront. Told her wanted to only pay the Housefee, but she wouldn't budge. BBBJ and cfs. Asked for two pops and she quoted something ridiculous. In and out in 35 min and that was with both showers before and after. Typical cc service, prettier than avg cc girl. Wouldn't repeat unless absolute last resort.See no reason for all the hype about her. As I've said before I just disagree with Buttered up reviews. This is a true review from the service I got from her. Sounds like her normal service. Nothing special about her at all. No special tricks or talents to speak of and the faster she can get you out the happier she is. Good review brother.

JBone3
11-13-19, 01:50
Is there anywhere in Waikiki or Honolulu that I can get a good massage with he. Not looking for FS or the price tag that goes with it. Feel free to pm and as always, I appreciate the info.

MrNua
11-13-19, 14:21
Is there anywhere in Waikiki or Honolulu that I can get a good massage with he. Not looking for FS or the price tag that goes with it. Feel free to pm and as always, I appreciate the info.Brah, get plenty. RTFF. I like Kayy.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massage-100-real-pic-808-724-9541/9013374.html

DeepBlues
11-14-19, 01:41
Aloha mongers! Can anybody give me the lowdown on Tiffany's? I have seen her ("Tiffany") picture and wow she is so beautiful! I would really love to get with her if possible. If not, probably pass unless one of the girls looks as good as her. Cute super petite busty doll face. Yum! Anyway, help if you have info. Service levels and damage.

Mahalos!

KB808
11-14-19, 13:54
Aloha mongers! Can anybody give me the lowdown on Tiffany's? I have seen her ("Tiffany") picture and wow she is so beautiful! I would really love to get with her if possible. If not, probably pass unless one of the girls looks as good as her. Cute super petite busty doll face. Yum! Anyway, help if you have info. Service levels and damage.

Mahalos!Seen her 4 times, really sexy and massage was good. Nothing else was offered. Good luck.

Cloe Stone
11-14-19, 20:42

Mahalos!Agree that Tiffany is a nice looking lady. If you are looking for a good massage with nothing else, Tiffany's Thai Massage is a good place. This is the wrong thread for Tiffany's. Do not think Tiffany is doing much massage anymore, think she is more or less the owner and manager.

Aloha,

CS.

Cloe Stone
11-14-19, 20:45
Is there anywhere in Waikiki or Honolulu that I can get a good massage with he. Not looking for FS or the price tag that goes with it. Feel free to pm and as always, I appreciate the info.There is a thread completely dedicated to this topic. Check it out. Please read the forum and contribute if you find what you are looking for.

Aloha,

CS.

Guapo Marx
11-15-19, 19:45
The number of spas in the area is a moving target. They come and go. I was surprised how many new ones have opened. Also surprised that the legit spas like Tiffany's, the Kapolei ones, and Sai Tara have loosened up their rules. I don't think these are house policies but just a therapist gone rouge trying to get extra money. I was at one that I have gone to for years that is legit and got approached by a chubby Thai. Once you have been with perfect 10's, you can't go back to the chubs.

Just going down by Century Center new ones keep popping up in a two block radius.

Lknfrpssy
11-15-19, 20:35
Has anyone tried Hunnewell lately? Wondering what the talent is like.

AndaMan
11-15-19, 22:03
The number of spas in the area is a moving target. They come and go. I was surprised how many new ones have opened. Also surprised that the legit spas like Tiffany's, the Kapolei ones, and Sai Tara have loosened up their rules. I don't think these are house policies but just a therapist gone rouge trying to get extra money. I was at one that I have gone to for years that is legit and got approached by a chubby Thai. Once you have been with perfect 10's, you can't go back to the chubs.

Just going down by Century Center new ones keep popping up in a two block radius.Boom boom only place I mean.

Wong building gone. Tokyo, younng st gone. Kison gone. Nabi, happiness, blue star will close soon. Osaka building will disappear.

Heard small palce in kalakaua have strict screening or go for only legit.

Only VIP will be?

WonHungLow
11-15-19, 22:31

Just going down by Century Center new ones keep popping up in a two block radius.Any info on these new places?

PM is fine. Thanks for the tip.

Johnny14
11-16-19, 04:37
Boom boom only place I mean.

Wong building gone. Tokyo, younng st gone. Kison gone. Nabi, happiness, blue star will close soon. Osaka building will disappear.

Heard small palce in kalakaua have strict screening or go for only legit.

Only VIP will be?Yeah, I would suggest guys start getting the private numbers of your favorite provider before more AMPs close down. I got a number and the girls are starting to give out their numbers to guys they like and trust, for they too know if LE bust their place, they will have to rely on those private numbers.

AndaMan
11-16-19, 20:12

Just going down by Century Center new ones keep popping up in a two block radius.I think what you say will be new standard in hawaii for a while.

No more mongers' heyday that he can hop from here to there seeing young pretty toned talents with hard service. Those parlors have got raided and shut down, maybe all will be closed in a few months.

Mt system in cc would be standard. Pop up here get money then leave.

No need to do best to get regulars that much, bad reputation they don't care cause new place new name will work.

No. 1-4 we would not be sure what we would get.

Already most of AMP girls left and leftovers hover in mt or indie. Some AMP girls complain indie is not easy to do cause they have no idea how to do ads, scheduling and screening, and way to run away from neighbor attention and hotel management. They would leave soon.

Very old style will be new standard. Hookers, expensive escort or randome service of mt.

Rumb28
11-16-19, 21:31
Gents-.

It's been a hot minute since I have been in Honolulu and it looks like several places (like Rejuve) have shutters their doors. I am hoping to get a couple of suggestions and I am happy to reciprocate if anyone visits the Seattle area. I'm in town next week.

I am looking for GFE AMP that includes 3 BJ, DFK / LFK and a gal that can take an above average size. Typically the small little spinners don't work as well for me. Age is not a detractor neither is curves. Big bonus if they actually massage (although I get I am now in unicorn territory).

Mahalo for any info for a visiting monger and seriously, hit me up for Seattle.

AndaMan
11-17-19, 00:01
Gents-.

It's been a hot minute since I have been in Honolulu and it looks like several places (like Rejuve) have shutters their doors. I am hoping to get a couple of suggestions and I am happy to reciprocate if anyone visits the Seattle area. I'm in town next week.

I am looking for GFE AMP that includes 3 BJ, DFK / LFK and a gal that can take an above average size. Typically the small little spinners don't work as well for me. Age is not a detractor neither is curves. Big bonus if they actually massage (although I get I am now in unicorn territory).

Mahalo for any info for a visiting monger and seriously, hit me up for Seattle.If you really don't mind matured ladies.

Now most AMP is closed and will not welcome you if they don't recognize you. Some cc or mt around but things are very sporadic there. If you from seattle, you would be accustomed to that system so worth trying younger ones in mt.

Rumb28
11-17-19, 11:05
If you really don't mind matured ladies.

Now most AMP is closed and will not welcome you if they don't recognize you. Some cc or mt around but things are very sporadic there. If you from seattle, you would be accustomed to that system so worth trying younger ones in mt.Thanks mate. After doing a bit of RTFF I was leaning this way. Good to have some confirmation, much appreciated.

Honcho68
11-18-19, 03:23
Hey guys,

So got a chance to try a massage downtown on Queen St. Wow, now I know that these are older ladies. But Ruby was I'd say about 29 or 30. Took a quick shower, they she towel me off. I then went to lay the bed. She they began giving me a real "Nuru Massage". It felt really good. Then she slowly BBBJ, and BLS. We then had CFS, with DFK. After, that she even DKF while FUTB. She massage it. Then I shower again and she towel me off again. Guys, while Ruby isn't youngest out their, she great. L 8, S 9. 5 Will definitely repeat again.

Sonic Boom
11-19-19, 18:47
Anyone try this place yet?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/69-kissing-suck-gfe-asian-japanese-girl-chinese-girl-young-gfe-sexy-36331867

RareHunter
11-19-19, 20:51
Hey guys,

So got a chance to try a massage downtown on Queen St. Wow, now I know that these are older ladies. But Ruby was I'd say about 29 or 30. Took a quick shower, they she towel me off. I then went to lay the bed. She they began giving me a real "Nuru Massage". It felt really good. Then she slowly BBBJ, and BLS. We then had CFS, with DFK. After, that she even DKF while FUTB. She massage it. Then I shower again and she towel me off again. Guys, while Ruby isn't youngest out their, she great. L 8, S 9. 5 Will definitely repeat again.Can you dm me more info?

Thanks.

LocaLoppa
11-19-19, 22:03
Hey bro,

Which ad does she use--only Ruby I saw was with the infamous University Vivian who consistently oversell. Sounds like its her.

Maybe she get on whinnah again. Mahalos for more info.

Hey guys,

So got a chance to try a massage downtown on Queen St. Wow, now I know that these are older ladies. But Ruby was I'd say about 29 or 30. Took a quick shower, they she towel me off. I then went to lay the bed. She they began giving me a real "Nuru Massage". It felt really good. Then she slowly BBBJ, and BLS. We then had CFS, with DFK. After, that she even DKF while FUTB. She massage it. Then I shower again and she towel me off again. Guys, while Ruby isn't youngest out their, she great. L 8, S 9. 5 Will definitely repeat again.

Capt Americum
11-20-19, 03:43

Mahalos!I used to go to see Tiffany a lot before whenever I wanted just a legit massage. No extras was ever offered. I'm not sure if she still massages now.

Idusixtyning
11-21-19, 23:48

Just going down by Century Center new ones keep popping up in a two block radius.Pleasure spas / AMPs opening and closing within a short time span could be a new model to deny LE from having enough time to be able to start and complete an investigation suitable for prosecution and indictment with a grand jury.

HoLeeMackerel
11-22-19, 14:06
Aloha Friday to all. Just sharing an experience I had yesterday leaving Happyland. I usually park at Donkey like many of you bradah mongers I see doing the same. When I finished my visit with "mistress" there was a marked SUV with female cop parked next to my ride. Talk about awkward! Lucky I was carrying the yellow shopping bag as I smiled at her. She gave one mean stare which tells me to think outside the box for my frequent visits to a certain tan blonde Korean beauty with small hole.

I hope you guys see this post. Please post if you see LE parked in our stalls. I will post too if I see more LE at Donkey parking when picking up beverages. I hope it's only me being over paranoid.

Stay safe,

Aloha.

P.S. : let me know if this post belongs elsewhere. Mahalo.

Jake4999
11-22-19, 14:36

KS.Aya sounds great and deserves your great report. Does she offer DFK?

KTown Killa
11-22-19, 20:34
Aloha Friday to all. Just sharing an experience I had yesterday leaving Happyland. I usually park at Donkey like many of you bradah mongers I see doing the same. When I finished my visit with "mistress" there was a marked SUV with female cop parked next to my ride. Talk about awkward! Lucky I was carrying the yellow shopping bag as I smiled at her. She gave one mean stare which tells me to think outside the box for my frequent visits to a certain tan blonde Korean beauty with small hole.

I hope you guys see this post. Please post if you see LE parked in our stalls. I will post too if I see more LE at Donkey parking when picking up beverages. I hope it's only me being over paranoid.

Stay safe,

Aloha.

P.S. : let me know if this post belongs elsewhere. Mahalo.We're you parked in the parking structure?

LocaLoppa
11-23-19, 02:12
Early recap this year.

Started good, ending in a dark cloud Called Kaneshiro.

Sugar and Sasha at Hapiland for deep cum dripping pussy fucking. Sugar was the best spinner I fuck ever. All time best spinner.

Sugar and Nicole gone now-- Sugar may return.

Chinese dim sum Cindy, Hitomi, Sugar, Apple all good fuck and suck with Yuri. Also the very last time Nana Lux was.

Fuking in the AMP. Lux is Top 3 all time nympho. Couldn't get myself to fuck her for 5 bills last month.

Hitomi last of the 20 year old dim sum.

Ula cum and go, nicest tits and GFE fuck.

They cum and they go. Glad I had the chance to drop dozens of loads into Nicole, Sugar and Nana deep in their pussies and mouths.

Sasha still here, and I will drop more loads deep in her pussy. You never know when they going be gone.

Nobody knows what the future holds, so fuck and suck all you can while you can.

MegaRat
11-23-19, 07:06
For visits to Happyland for fellow mongers who are also members of 24, I suggest parking at 24 hour, check in the gym, get the ticket validated, maybe do a quick workout and take a shower. Take the back exit to walk to Happyland. That should be pretty discreet plus your car is safer up there.

Checking in the gym should validate the workout at the gym excuse.

Stay safe,

Aloha.

P.S. : let me know if this post belongs elsewhere. Mahalo.

Xyz808
11-23-19, 22:17
Any reports on this one? No spa name and googling the number comes up nothing. PM is fine if you want to keep it on the DL.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-b2b-real-gfe-808-381-8328-kiss-livk-37849910

Uluahunta
11-23-19, 22:50
Aloha all, first time posting so I hope it's correct and in the right place. Been mongering for a long time (Yes I'm small Kine old, LOL) but my first time on here posting. I visited this place and met with a pretty young named Coco. She does a good massage and has very good service. I'll definitely be going back again. L /8 S /8 A /8.

http://cityxguide.photo/ads/8084524021-incall-outcall-real-photo-asian-girls-14813211

Uluahunta
11-23-19, 22:54
I used to go to see Tiffany a lot before whenever I wanted just a legit massage. No extras was ever offered. I'm not sure if she still massages now.Yes, Tiffany does legit massage. I used to see her before she opened her own business. I don't believe she does massages anymore. She lets her girls do the massage and she just runs the business. Very good massage. If you're looking for a legit place, they are really good.

AmpLover808
11-24-19, 23:09
Any reports on this one? No spa name and googling the number comes up nothing. PM is fine if you want to keep it on the DL.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-b2b-real-gfe-808-381-8328-kiss-livk-37849910Hey, have you heard anything one this one fill me in please I saw the ad the other day myself and was wondering about them.

Doctor Man Toy
11-25-19, 21:33
Will be headed to work in Kauai soon, any action on that island?

Xavier21
11-25-19, 21:39
Will be headed to work in Kauai soon, any action on that island?Try your luck by trying to pick up the single moms hanging out at the Walmart. Get plenty single moms on Kauai. Probably doesn't take too much game. Just tell them you're fully employed. Helps if you're not related to them.

Kakashihatake
11-25-19, 22:17
Is happyland a reference to happiness? Or is there an actual happyland place?

For visits to Happyland for fellow mongers who are also members of 24, I suggest parking at 24 hour, check in the gym, get the ticket validated, maybe do a quick workout and take a shower. Take the back exit to walk to Happyland. That should be pretty discreet plus your car is safer up there.

Checking in the gym should validate the workout at the gym excuse.

Johnny14
11-26-19, 01:18
Try your luck by trying to pick up the single moms hanging out at the Walmart. Get plenty single moms on Kauai. Probably doesn't take too much game. Just tell them you're fully employed. Helps if you're not related to them.Just stay away from the drama single mom whose kid's father is in jail and coming out soon. Those local loser ones are pretty much high on ICE and crazy jealous types willing to pick a fight if you look at them in a "wrong" way.

Even the mom may say, "its over", if she is local, most likely she would go see him behind your back and that's when the drama begins. So long as you can support her and that kid, she'll still try to hang on to the financial fruit, but then Kauai is a small place and that parole felon will come after you. Just bang um and leave un, not worth supporting another's kid.

Xyz808
11-26-19, 02:09
Try your luck by trying to pick up the single moms hanging out at the Walmart. Get plenty single moms on Kauai. Probably doesn't take too much game. Just tell them you're fully employed. Helps if you're not related to them.Lololol good one.

Xyz808
11-26-19, 02:11
Is happyland a reference to happiness? Or is there an actual happyland place?Happiness = happyland.

FookMe
11-26-19, 03:21
Haven't sampled recently but believe dis is related to Vivian's rotation. Replied to dis link a while back and instead of getting HK model got B&S. Tall Chinese, straight black hair, needed translator. Same number and wording in ad.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/hottest-sexy-hk-model-yumi-back-35378216

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-b2b-real-gfe-808-381-8328-kiss-livk-37849910

Blake123
11-26-19, 03:34
Is happyland a reference to happiness? Or is there an actual happyland place?It's a reference to Happiness.

KoaDaddy1
11-26-19, 14:32
It's a reference to Happiness.Just visited City Garden Spa this past week (New Location on Makaloa) and the Chinese girl there wanted to charge me $$ for a nude HJ. This is in addition to the $60 HF which she said goes to mama. No FS is involved for the $260 - told her to forget it. Told the girl that I came here 2 weeks ago and got FS for $$ from the other girl, but she says "we don't do that anymore" and that girl left. Not sure if she is bullshitting me since her English was very poor. Will not go back. Better fish elsewhere. Just a warning to my fellow mongers.

Johnny14
11-26-19, 22:45
Early recap this year.

Started good, ending in a dark cloud Called Kaneshiro..I hope Kaneshiro gets throw in federal. I heard the female that suppose to replace him is even more up tic.

Drake678
11-27-19, 11:34
Just visited City Garden Spa this past week (New Location on Makaloa) and the Chinese girl there wanted to charge me $$ for a nude HJ. This is in addition to the $60 HF which she said goes to mama. No FS is involved for the $260 - told her to forget it. Told the girl that I came here 2 weeks ago and got FS for $$ from the other girl, but she says "we don't do that anymore" and that girl left. Not sure if she is bullshitting me since her English was very poor. Will not go back. Better fish elsewhere. Just a warning to my fellow mongers.Thats crazy!

Kukui Street
11-27-19, 18:43
China Thai from ground floor Century Center has moved to Ena Road in Waikiki. It's a door down from Chibaken Japanese restaurant. Good news, she has a few parking stalls behind the building. There is nowhere to park on Ena Road. I think Eaton Square has public parking a few blocks away. The place is newly built out and has a clean bathroom and shower. I arrived hot and sweaty and really prefer to be clean and squeaky what I receive a massage. So I had a great massage from a Chinese women I believe named Lilly. Sadly, no extras! Lot's of great, sensual rubbing with slight grazing. Only had extras once in the old CC location long time ago. I keep going hoping that the thrill of receiving some light touch will result in in a HE of some sort. She obviously keeps her therapist in line. So, I will continue to go for a legit massage and keep searching for that one special moment.

Now, I know I will get several PM's telling me that extras are available and it will only reinforce that I am loosing my touch. 😬.

LeftRight
11-28-19, 02:23
Any good ones out there? I run into the Chinese providers and they always up sell and don't really do a good job. The lack enthusiasm. Last I saw was a girl in downtown. The best experience was Lusy but I don't know where she went.

Blake123
11-28-19, 02:40
China Thai from ground floor Century Center has moved to Ena Road in Waikiki. It's a door down from Chibaken Japanese restaurant. Good news, she has a few parking stalls behind the building. There is nowhere to park on Ena Road. I think Eaton Square has public parking a few blocks away. The place is newly built out and has a clean bathroom and shower. I arrived hot and sweaty and really prefer to be clean and squeaky what I receive a massage. So I had a great massage from a Chinese women I believe named Lilly. Sadly, no extras! Lot's of great, sensual rubbing with slight grazing. Only had extras once in the old CC location long time ago. I keep going hoping that the thrill of receiving some light touch will result in in a HE of some sort. She obviously keeps her therapist in line. So, I will continue to go for a legit massage and keep searching for that one special moment.

Now, I know I will get several PM's telling me that extras are available and it will only reinforce that I am loosing my touch. 😬.That's the former Zenza Spa location. Thanks for the first review of this new place.

Blake123
11-28-19, 02:50
I hope Kaneshiro gets throw in federal. I heard the female that suppose to replace him is even more up tic.Well, Dwight Nadamoto, the man who has been running the prosecutor's office in place of Kaneshiro since last March has inflicted a lot of damage upon our hobby this year. Can't get much worse than that.

GrassHut
11-28-19, 03:51
Just visited City Garden Spa this past week (New Location on Makaloa) and the Chinese girl there wanted to charge me $$ for a nude HJ. This is in addition to the $60 HF which she said goes to mama. No FS is involved for the $260 - told her to forget it. Told the girl that I came here 2 weeks ago and got FS for $$ from the other girl, but she says "we don't do that anymore" and that girl left. Not sure if she is bullshitting me since her English was very poor. Will not go back. Better fish elsewhere. Just a warning to my fellow mongers.With most of the shops closed and the century center paranoia about their cameras on every floor, exactly where are the "better fishes" located?. I went here today and got an excellent full body massage and a good he. 60 hf and. 60 tip. Could've gotten the top off and could've squeezed and played otc, but I just needed to shoot. But since get better fishes, we stay? Only one is good is nabi and Osaka but these braddah in he said they being watched. So, Lisa at Sakura still giving action, and the king st mama above Choi, room 2 0 something still surviving with FS too. Granny MILF over at kings massage get FS. So dea, I wen shea we my fishes stay. My info to all.

Drake678
11-28-19, 04:09
Just visited City Garden Spa this past week (New Location on Makaloa) and the Chinese girl there wanted to charge me $$ for a nude HJ. This is in addition to the $60 HF which she said goes to mama. No FS is involved for the $260 - told her to forget it. Told the girl that I came here 2 weeks ago and got FS for $$ from the other girl, but she says "we don't do that anymore" and that girl left. Not sure if she is bullshitting me since her English was very poor. Will not go back. Better fish elsewhere. Just a warning to my fellow mongers.Was she gorgeous?

KoaDaddy1
11-28-19, 13:51
Was she gorgeous?Not really. That is why I did not pay the $260. By the way, if any of you want a very good hard legit massage, you can try Aloha Massage Spa (McCully Shopping Center 2nd Flr) next to Fook Young Restaurant. I had a male masseur and he put on heavy pressure to the knots in my shoulder. It was very painful, but I toughed it up thru the pain. Today, I feel great rom that massage last night. Also, they do the massage with your clothes on. They currently have a Grand Opening Special for 70 minute combo massage (foot and body) for $55 plus tax and tip. Worth trying if you have kinks in your back.

GrassHut
11-28-19, 14:39
Not really. That is why I did not pay the $260. By the way, if any of you want a very good hard legit massage, you can try Aloha Massage Spa (McCully Shopping Center 2nd Flr) next to Fook Young Restaurant. I had a male masseur and he put on heavy pressure to the knots in my shoulder. It was very painful, but I toughed it up thru the pain. Today, I feel great rom that massage last night. Also, they do the massage with your clothes on. They currently have a Grand Opening Special for 70 minute combo massage (foot and body) for $55 plus tax and tip. Worth trying if you have kinks in your back.I concur with this post about Mccully shopping center shop. The Male therapist did an excellent massage on me and cracked my back, ankles, hands, and worked the knots and kinks all over my body. I went in thinking get action because some of you just open your damn mouth and said get action. I saw the girls and thought "get something after the massage", went in the room and stripped naked and laid on the bed face down. Then the guy walks in. You guys who said "you think get" should keep your mouths shut. Fucking shame lying there naked in front of a man. Good massage though. Gave him. 80 and hf. 60.

Captain Nemo
11-28-19, 20:07
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/kiss-shower-a-service-bob-hot-young-asian-girls__1572652726-37372669

Anybody have any experience with this location in Chinatown?

Thanks,

CN.

Drake678
11-28-19, 21:33
Not really. That is why I did not pay the $260. By the way, if any of you want a very good hard legit massage, you can try Aloha Massage Spa (McCully Shopping Center 2nd Flr) next to Fook Young Restaurant. I had a male masseur and he put on heavy pressure to the knots in my shoulder. It was very painful, but I toughed it up thru the pain. Today, I feel great rom that massage last night. Also, they do the massage with your clothes on. They currently have a Grand Opening Special for 70 minute combo massage (foot and body) for $55 plus tax and tip. Worth trying if you have kinks in your back.Loose money! Den not wort the $260! Get others pros out there that way better! And better looking to. City Garden Spa is good massages but.

Cosmic Kid
11-28-19, 22:09
With most of the shops closed and the century center paranoia about their cameras on every floor, exactly where are the "better fishes" located?. I went here today and got an excellent full body massage and a good he. 60 hf and. 60 tip. Could've gotten the top off and could've squeezed and played otc, but I just needed to shoot. But since get better fishes, we stay? Only one is good is nabi and Osaka but these braddah in he said they being watched. So, Lisa at Sakura still giving action, and the king st mama above Choi, room 2 0 something still surviving with FS too. Granny MILF over at kings massage get FS. So dea, I wen shea we my fishes stay. My info to all.Far as Kings is concerned, seems as if this shop is darned near under-the-radar bullet-proof, or close to it; I mean in terms of current LE pressure. First off, Kings is tiny-kind operation, only two women, and that includes mama, so not at all a fat juicy target for the powers-that-be to dedicate time to persecuting (Not a typo! On top of that, these days Kings' ms refuses to allow anyone to work there unless get current massage license in the State of Hawaii. Last thing they want is visibility, but seeing as how you already mentioned them, thought I'd step in and add clarification. Just saying. Kings is what it is; honestly nothing special at all, except they get one smart mama who seems to be checking all the correct boxes for NOT being blown clean out of the water break leash take gas deep 6 Davey Jones total hold-down at massive 3rd reef Pipeline, like more than a few other flesh-contact establishments of a certain type in this town been over-the-falls doing lately. Too bad so sad that some of those other shops lacked the foresight and intelligence to enact Kings' business model early on, but like I said, it is what it is.

LocaLoppa
11-30-19, 14:01
Howdy bro.

Any of you fella get text from four seven six 07-94?

Pm me ok. Me don't recall the phot or number just trying to narrow down the field.

Mahalo.

Baller22
11-30-19, 21:11
Nadia. Her pictures are years old, met her when she looked like this. Gilf. Very addicting. Could never get FS. Has worked in many shops around the island. Providing her services to many who needed Therapy. Still can give a good massage and he if you can block the upsell. Remember, how nice she is, you're just an ATM.

Must add, the shop looks new, clean, multiple rooms with locking doors. I don't travel out of town, so I don't know who else works there. YMMV. Enjoy.Is there anyone that can provide a list of MTs at kauhale location that does a great massage and possible HE.

Would be good to try each one first And hope I can find the right MT to stick around with.

Much mahalos for any info.

PM is ok also.

MegaRat
12-01-19, 07:09
With most of the shops closed and the century center paranoia about their cameras on every floor, exactly where are the "better fishes" located?. I went here today and got an excellent full body massage and a good he. 60 hf and. 60 tip. Could've gotten the top off and could've squeezed and played otc, but I just needed to shoot. But since get better fishes, we stay? Only one is good is nabi and Osaka but these braddah in he said they being watched. So, Lisa at Sakura still giving action, and the king st mama above Choi, room 2 0 something still surviving with FS too. Granny MILF over at kings massage get FS. So dea, I wen shea we my fishes stay. My info to all.Plus Spa is also kinda small time under the radar place (except for the ironic part that I now mentioned it). It's also small, regular place, short staffed like Kings. I was here a few weeks ago, I'll probably post about it later. But watch out about parking, cars get towed after 10, which could be very embarrassing!

Cosmic Kid
12-01-19, 18:34
Plus Spa is also kinda small time under the radar place (except for the ironic part that I now mentioned it). It's also small, regular place, short staffed like Kings. I was here a few weeks ago, I'll probably post about it later. But watch out about parking, cars get towed after 10, which could be very embarrassing!About Plus Spa and parking, depends when you go. During daytime, simple, convenient, and free to park across the street in Ala Moana Center parking lot. Hey, if you do post more about Plus, I've been wondering if Joyy is still in Honolulu, still working at Plus.

RickestRick
12-01-19, 22:53
Howdy bro.

Any of you fella get text from four seven six 07-94?

Pm me ok. Me don't recall the phot or number just trying to narrow down the field.

Mahalo.I messaged you her name but your box is full.