PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Honolulu Yobo
03-16-08, 02:54
Read the mixed reports about Ruby at Lavender, and decided to check it out for myself.

I went in, and the MS gave me the rundown of who was there, and Ruby looked like the most quiet one there, so I chose her. We went to the back and paid the house fee and in a few minutes she came in the room. We proceeded to the shower room where she gave me a TS. I must admit the TS was kind of weak, like a little kid trying to soap your body with her hand, and not cleaning all the right places. There was no conversation in the TS room and very little when we went back to the room.

She proceeded to give me a massage on my back with her really soft hands and elbows, but Apple's technique is much stronger which I prefer. She told me to turn over and again started to give me a light massage on the front followed by a tongue massage on my torso and legs, after which she gave me a CBJ followed by CG, MISH, DATY, MISH to a HE.

There wasn't much said during the time we were in the room so it felt like I was doing it with my kids sleeping in the next room.

Would not repeat. L7.5 A5 S5

Iwould rather see Apple.

HY

Primal Needs
03-16-08, 03:58
slathers on the artificial slippery slide both on me and her nan...

I prefer that the provider lube either me or herself. When they do both, there's too much lube, and I can't feel anything.

Primal Needs

Bench Warmer
03-16-08, 04:41
Went to check out the atmosphere of the place, hoping to luck into the Honey experience. As it happened, no Honey at the time, but was offered an attractive Korean girl who called herself Coco. Pretty face, decent body, but completely mechanical in her approach to service. Felt like being processed by a machine, who had a switch turned off to the outside world until time to collect the tip.
No massage, immediately to CBJ to wake up mini me from the drunken slumber, slathers on the artificial slippery slide both on me and her nan, and then she rolls on her back for mish. If she'd had a TV, she'd have been flipping channels. A weak TS after finishing me quick (to get out of there, make room for the next mark), and no offered massage or hint of warmth after. A pretty, cold fish. Maybe warms up for some other person, but was lame for me. $.9 including MS cut Wouldn't repeat.

F/B/A/S 8/8/2/3

From what I've experienced and from what girls tell me, they don't like guys coming in after a night of drinking, smelling like stripper perfume, and so drunk that they can't even communicate what they want. It makes their job much more difficult because of limp dick, aggressiveness, and often times short on tip or no tip at all. It's just negative reinforcement. Drunk customer = shitty customer. So even though you are not an asshole and tip properly and stand up like a flag pole, coming in drunk might be a precurser to a shitty session.

To increase your chances of a great service, dress cleanly, be polite, and go BEFORE going drinking.

Just giving my 2 cents.

Kapalua
03-16-08, 05:41
With some providers that may be an intentional strategy. Keep the customer occupied with massage and conversation for as much of the session as possible, in order to minimize the amount of time for actual sex. :D
I've found that a good conversation enhances the experience and often leads to better service.
Yes, I definitely agree, and I engage providers in conversation and try to make a personal connection with them. However, occasionally a provider may attempt to extend the conversation/massage part of the session until there's relatively little time left for sex, which can result in rushing and pressure near the end of the session. If I feel that may be happening, I politely move the session along into the next stage.

Exposed
03-16-08, 06:12
So this is a question for all of you who have experienced Kelly @ Nirvana. Does she give a bareback asian or does she suit up with condom on her tounge. Let me know. I have only experienced providers using a condom on their tounge and was wondering how it would feel to have a woman making love to my brown eye bareback.For me it was all coverd.

Joe Som
03-16-08, 07:47
So this is a question for all of you who have experienced Kelly @ Nirvana. Does she give a bareback asian or does she suit up with condom on her tounge. Let me know. I have only experienced providers using a condom on their tounge and was wondering how it would feel to have a woman making love to my brown eye bareback.Hey Dude,

I watched her in the mirror once and saw the condom.

Hawaii 50
03-16-08, 07:56
My friend and I went to Lavender to see if Apple or Honey are working. According to mamasan, Apple will be back first week of April and Honey don't work on the weekends. Anyway, there were 4 ladies there, but only one (Ruby) looked nice. It sucked because there were two of us. Luckily there's a place called Nirvana:)

After mustering enough courage to walk through the parking lot full of people, with heads down, my friend and I walked up to Nirvana. Kelly and Sky were both available!! It was my friend's first time there so I let him have the famous Kelly, while I settled for Sky. Damn, Sky is very attractive and was really friendly with me. Had an awesome TS with massage to start things off. I hated coming out of the shower because its too damn cold. Sky wrapped me up with towels and started a nice medium to heavy (per my request) massage. After some nice rimming & BLS, we did 69 (covered) for almost 10 minutes. I'm not a big fan of DATY in AMPs, but I had to reciprocate 'coz she basically sat on my face, lol. She smelled nice and clean though. CG, doggie, mish soon followed and finished in RCG (all covered). I have to rate this experience (L/B/S/A) at 9/9/10/10. $$.10 for everything.

My friend will be posting his experience with Kelly soon, but I can tell you Kelly apparently was good as advertised.

I prefer Nirvana over Lavender because of the TS and GFE service. My last experience at Lavender sucked (Nadia). I will be going back soon to try Kelly. BTW, saw Yumi on the way out. She is young...I might try her too:)

For those of you who don't know, Bonnie is taking over Champion Spa starting this coming Monday. Sky and Kelly will be working there. Be nice to these girl, alright? PGolf

Pepe Le Pew
03-16-08, 16:58
This is my first post on this site. My friend, Papa Golf, insisted that I should post and share my experience with the fellow hobbyists. So, Papa Golf and I went out last night in search of a good time. I think we did just that. At first we didn't know where to go, luckily my friend is a season hobbyist and he knows his way around.

Anyways, we went to Lavender first but there were only 4 girls available. One of them was Ruby which I hooked up with her before. She was the only cute one there at the time and there were 2 of us so we politely left Lavender. We then ventured over to Nirvana. My friend speaks highly of this place especially the rim job.

We had to endured the walk of shame through the crowded parking lot. We went in and there were 3 girls available at first. One of them caught our attention, her name was Sky and she was very attractive. Again, there're 2 of us and only one cute girl so my friend asked the Mamasan if there're any more girls available. She then gathered up all the girls and out came Kelly. My friend and I were looking at each other trying to decide which one. My friend knew that this was my first time at Nirvana and he insisted that I hooked up with kelly because she's the best and he hooked up with Sky. Please, read Papa Golf review about Sky.

Kelly was very attractive and tall. She gave me a thorough TS. I felt really clean after that. However, I felt cold after the shower so Kelly covered me up with a blanket to warm me up. The room was nice and has a mirror next to the bed. She gave me a good massage while I was observing her through the mirror and then she hit me with the rim job (she covered her tongue). Wow! I've been missing out. That was awesome! Kelly positioned her box on my face so we did 69 (CBJ) and I did DATY. She smelt and tasted really good. We did CG, doggie, then MISH. She's really good at what she does and provided a great GFE with DFK.

I rate her L10/A10/S10...$$ for the whole experience.

PLP

Pepe Le Pew
03-16-08, 17:31
Ruby was my first AMP experience. She was cute but kind of quiet. We started out with kissing (no DFK) and then she rubbed her breast (enhanced) and kissed me all over my body. CBJ, CG, Doggie, and MISH. TS followed the main course then the full body massage.

I rate her L8/A7/S7...$$.

PLP

StripedFashion
03-16-08, 22:53
Hrm. I was looking through the guide in different areas regarding action on the garden isle-as I'm going there soon. Even did a browse through the Kauai Yellow Pages for various. Saw listings, but not to sure which is AMP and clinic, aside from the obvious words and titles. Other forms of adult entertainment listed are from Oahu.

Anyone out there, can you help a brother out?

Providers, HE's, etc. Anything gents.

StripedFashion

StripedFashion
03-16-08, 22:54
Hrm. I was looking through the guide in different areas regarding action on the garden isle-as I'm going there soon. Even did a browse through the Kauai Yellow Pages for various. Saw listings, but not to sure which is AMP and clinic, aside from the obvious words and titles. Other forms of adult entertainment listed are from Oahu.

StripedFashion

Hinode
03-17-08, 02:52
Kelly was very attractive and tall. I rate her L10/A10/S10...$$ for the whole experience.PLP

Glad to see I aint the only one with good taste. I think I was the first to rate her 10 across the board, and I have NEVER given any provider at any location such a rating. You go Kelly girl!

Hinode :cool:

Hawaii 50
03-17-08, 06:00

StripedFashion

Sorry bro, visited Kauai on a business trip few months ago and didn't get any action. Someone on this forum stated they like to keep Kauai "clean." PGolf

Dharrimon
03-17-08, 08:31
From what I've experienced and from what girls tell me, they don't like guys coming in after a night of drinking, smelling like stripper perfume, and so drunk that they can't even communicate what they want. It makes their job much more difficult because of limp dick, aggressiveness, and often times short on tip or no tip at all. It's just negative reinforcement. Drunk customer = shitty customer. So even though you are not an asshole and tip properly and stand up like a flag pole, coming in drunk might be a precurser to a shitty session.

To increase your chances of a great service, dress cleanly, be polite, and go BEFORE going drinking.

Just giving my 2 cents.When I'm buzzed, I get my money's worth, as my staying power is much longer. To each his own, but you're right...going drunk is stupid, but going buzzed is what hits the spot for me.

Asian Guy 2020
03-17-08, 10:41
Hi Guys,

New to this but here goes.

Went to CH this eve. I actually wanted to try Nirvana or Lavender after reading your posts about Kelly and others but there was lots of action in the parking lot and something felt wierd about those places so I ended up at CH. Asked for a younger girl but apparently they only got older ones there and only two working tonight. MS was nice though and I figured what the heck and went along for the ride and went with the better looking of the two.

I didn't get her name but she was aight. Got the usual massage (which was pretty good) then, CHJ, CBJ with lots of ball action, CG, Mish, Doggie, Mish and finished with RCG and a hot towel. Damage was. 5 & $. 5 and she asked for it up front. I told her I wanted to give it to her afterwards but she said they collect it upfront over there? No shower but I did use up most of the hour. She asked me to hurry because time was running close so I asked her to suck on my neck because it helps me (my weak spot.) but she said "no need, just fuck" which I did, but it took a few minutes longer. Will not repeat with that one tho the fucking was above average. Sorry I didn't get her name guys but she's probably in her 40's, brunette, a-cup and wears glasses.

AG-2020

Virtua Stick
03-17-08, 10:55
Let me tell you a story about a guy and a gal. I've met with Kelly a couple of times so far. Initially, she seemed somewhat reserved but loosed up when I met her the next time. I don't think I need a description as I am sure there has been many. Natural breasts and decent size. Early 30's I'm guessing. TS was nice and pretty thorough. I've had some others where the rinse was so spotty that I have suds running down my leg (remember that Seinfeld episode with Kramer?). Anyways, there is a costume change and the action is good. She does the condom in the mouth thing before CBJ. When I first met her, she was so good at it, I initially thought it was BBBJ (which I try to avoid) until I could feel it unroll down my shaft. Not allow FIV, but touching her pussy is OK (gently guys!). ACG, mish, doggie. then :D . I DATY the first time but not the 2nd time I saw her (usu I do not DATY in an AMP but was too intoxicated to resist). Some cuddling afterwards. GFE. 2nd time, she somehow remembered what I liked. I was surprised that she remembered me and told me some things of our last time together, followed by a few compliments. Unfortunately it was more about my sense of humor and my good looks rather than the other stuff :( :D . I know lots of guys see her as she is pretty popular on these threads. Please be nice and kind to her!

L/A/S-- 8.5/8.75/9 (I just started... need to leave room at the top)

I saw on another forum that her, Sky and Bonnie are buying ChampS, I am a bit surprised. From my conversations with her, I thought that Kelly was going to go back to NY after a few more months. Sky too (back to West Coast). Maybe I have old info, or they will become silent partners. I am suspecting that Bonnie likely has the majority stake in this. Though considering where CS is, aren't there plans to raze the whole block and make condos and stuff? I read about this a while ago in the Advertiser. Bonnie, Kelly or Sky, if you're reading this, look into it! Maybe they'll move when the time comes. Hope it's not too far.:)

Gentlemen... and ladies, please stay SAFE!

VS

Kapalua
03-17-08, 15:03
Though considering where CS is, aren't there plans to raze the whole block and make condos and stuff? I read about this a while ago in the Advertiser.
That project would affect the area that includes Pine Tree, China Spa and Young's Massage, but not the area that includes Champion. Here's a map of the pertinent area from the Honolulu Advertiser:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=49074

Kapalua
03-17-08, 15:14
Damage was. 5 & $. 5 and she asked for it up front. I told her I wanted to give it to her afterwards but she said they collect it upfront over there? ... Sorry I didn't get her name guys but she's probably in her 40's, brunette, a-cup and wears glasses.
From your description, that provider may have been "Moon." Personally, I've never been asked to give a provider an advance tip at CHM (but I've been a customer there for quite a while, so maybe it's different if they already know and trust a customer).

Asian Guy 2020
03-17-08, 17:04
From your description, that provider may have been "Moon." Personally, I've never been asked to give a provider an advance tip at CHM (but I've been a customer there for quite a while, so maybe it's different if they already know and trust a customer).Thanks Kapalua! Learning off of all of your posts and looking forward to trying other places!

AG-2020

Ho Brah
03-17-08, 20:07
Went to PT today in search of Tiffany, due to favorable reviews by others on this board. She was busy or something. Ended up with Tammy, a tiny provider of indeterminate race from Seattle. Is she filipina? Hispanic? I don't know. First time with a girl that didn't grow up speaking another language. It was refreshing. TS was good, can't say I've had very many so I wouldn't know how to rate it. Went back to the room and got it on. CBJ, CG, mish, doggie, back to mish. She displayed adequate enthusiasm and was very encouraging. L6/A7. 5/S8

Icee13
03-17-08, 21:15
For the 3 brothers who PMed _ME_ thinking I had already had her info,

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ers/606258114.html

Hope you can see it before the nut(s) flag it off CL.

Hinodehttp://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ers/609619770.html
Ad is up again with a new pic.

Nautboi808
03-17-08, 22:04
Went to Judy's on Saturday to check out Pepsi after reading a previous report on her. She must be in her mid to late 30's, kinda short, about 5'1". Long straight black hair. Not really petite, but not chunky either, kinda soft build with solid bolt-on C's. Pretty cute ass. She started off with a decent massage. She got on the table to use more of her weight and kinda gave a deep tissue massage. Massage lasted for about 20 min. Before the flip, she asked what I wanted. Told her BJ. Proceeded with CBJ. She got onto the table and offered her pussy in my face. She has a natural, clean, unshaven pussy. She got really wet with DATY. Started teasing her with my finger while still lickin her clit, but not really FIV. I could tell she was enjoying it because she started gyrating her hips and moaning. Next thing I know she's clenching her thighs around my head and started cumming. This got me really hot so I told her to remove the cover and finish with HJ. She made sure to drain me to the very last drop. Total damage was. 5 to house and $ for Pepsi.

L=7/A=9/S=9.

Thumperforq
03-17-08, 22:44
I want to echo the experiences that others have had with her. She is definitely someone that I would repeat with. Eventhough she was tired at 4AM Sunday morning, she agreed to spend time with me and was very accomodating. No TS. Showered alone, while she got the room ready. Lots of rimming and BBBJ to start. Covered ACG, RCG, Mish. She also wanted me to titty fuck her to finish. No DATY or touching of clit, but got feeling that it would be allowed if I saw her more often. Kissed me several times when we were through and helped me get dressed. She held my hand walking me to the door and kissed and hugged me when I left the building, just like a GF. L/A/S 8.5/10/10 Cost $$

Alphahaole
03-18-08, 00:36
I saw her today after reading your post. It was definately worth the trip BUT she did not let me upgrade to full service. She has a really nice tight as though, and did let me touch her during the massage, which was good. I was surprised so I think she might really be trained at this.

While I tried and tried to get the fs, she did slide her body on mine in the massage and I was so worked up I almost didnt mind, but I am going to go back to see if I can upgrade next time:)

So I saw Chrissy yesterday and let me tell you it was probably one of my all time best experiences I have ever had. She is a black woman with a nice tight ass, shaved pussy, and a nice natural rack. She imho looks like Aisha Tayor.

We started off with a full nude massage and she rubs her breast all over your body and i did FIP and grabbing of nipples and sucking her tits she likes it soft. She gives a great BBBJ and she rides you well. Feeling those tits rub against me while doing CG was the best. We were getting hot and made it to her bed where she wanted me to mount her from behind. I asked if I could come in her month and she obliged. She does not swallow but BBBJCIM.

After we just lay down and talked and then I had my kiss goodbye. She does DFK also. $$$ Well worth it.

Strong Mojo
03-18-08, 03:04
VS:

Do you mean Champion Spa? I believe that Bonnie was there for a few months before moving over to Nirvana. Anyway, Champion is located in the same building as Panda Cuisine. It's a couple of blocks makai of the planned Korean superblock.

SM.

Magnod
03-18-08, 03:51
I saw her today after reading your post. It was definately worth the trip BUT she did not let me upgrade to full service. She has a really nice tight as though, and did let me touch her during the massage, which was good. I was surprised so I think she might really be trained at this.

While I tried and tried to get the fs, she did slide her body on mine in the massage and I was so worked up I almost didnt mind, but I am going to go back to see if I can upgrade next time:)

Hard thing for me about Crissy is that I never know when she'll have incall and when she will not. Her ads appear and disappear so quickly. A couple of times I got in touch with her, but had no incall so I've never had a chance to see her.

Buck N Ham
03-18-08, 04:46
Went to PT today in search of Tiffany, due to favorable reviews by others on this board. She was busy or something. Ended up with Tammy, a tiny provider of indeterminate race from Seattle. Is she filipina? Hispanic? I don't know. First time with a girl that didn't grow up speaking another language. It was refreshing. TS was good, can't say I've had very many so I wouldn't know how to rate it. Went back to the room and got it on. CBJ, CG, mish, doggie, back to mish. She displayed adequate enthusiasm and was very encouraging. L6/A7. 5/S8Ho Brah,

Good report. Back in Dec/Jan, I experienced Tammy as well and glad to hear that she's still here. Decent provider, nice enhanced rack with a great attitude. A little too short for me but I look for consistency of service too so report only reaffirms my experience with her. May repeat if other prized providers are unavailable.

Take care.

Buck

Virtua Stick
03-18-08, 10:45
VS:

Do you mean Champion Spa? I believe that Bonnie was there for a few months before moving over to Nirvana. Anyway, Champion is located in the same building as Panda Cuisine. It's a couple of blocks makai of the planned Korean superblock.

SM.Strong Mojo,

Yes, I meant Champion Spa. Sorry, I am new here. I think CS may also be mistaken for China Spa. I was looking at another forum and supposedly, Bonnie will be moving back to Champion to MS there. There is another rumor that Kelly and Sky will move also to help commemorate her MSing there. Yet another rumor has surfaced that Bonnie has purchased part of Champion and others indicating that Kelly and Sky have also. I cannot confirm these stories, but I have heard otherwise. You know how rumors start and spread.

Thanks for the location info. I was mistaken regarding the location of the demolition site. Mauka of Sorabol. Thanks to all those here that helped clarify.

Stay Safe,

VS

DownAndOut
03-18-08, 11:56

While I tried and tried to get the fs, she did slide her body on mine in the massage and I was so worked up I almost didnt mind, but I am going to go back to see if I can upgrade next time:)How much was it for not getting fs? Seems like $$$ is for fs?

Hello Kitty
03-18-08, 14:36
Champion Spa might change name and they are fixing the place.

Ck813
03-18-08, 14:55
She has her own place in Kailua now. As far as FS she usually offers it on the second time but YMMV. She also told me she has to be into you like you find you attractive I don't know by what she means but again eveyones MMV.

Hard thing for me about Crissy is that I never know when she'll have incall and when she will not. Her ads appear and disappear so quickly. A couple of times I got in touch with her, but had no incall so I've never had a chance to see her.

Starfox64
03-18-08, 19:06
So Champion is gonna be the newest hot spot in the future?

Cause it seems like wherever bonnie goes has great service.

Alphahaole
03-18-08, 19:30
The flagging on CL is ridiculous. I dont think she does outcall at all now. She has her own place now, massage is $.5

its clean, and there are showers and parking in a good neighborhood. I have read some of her TER reviews, I guess she used to offer FS on a regular, but for some reason now just does mostly massage.

Bench Warmer
03-19-08, 04:29
Stopped by Golden last night and only had older ones (like Eva). Decided to pass but they said that CJ works during the day and is younger and has a nice body.

Anyone got 411 on her? Is MS's description accurate?

Virtua Stick
03-19-08, 21:32
I have had a number of good stories to tell and now one that is not so good. I little while back, I went to VIP. The small lobby was packed with nice looking women. MS suggested that I speak with a Japanese woman named Momo. OK. I never met one that was Japanese. After a few minutes, in walked Momo. Good looking. Guessing around mid-late 20's. Long legs. Well proportioned. Not athletic but thin. Nice chest. Thumbs up I thought!. At first I thought that she was a local Japanese girl but the accent was definitely Japanese. She apparently is international and grew up in Japan, but spent some time here. Excellent English. I suspect that she went to an international school in Japan. I have friends that have attended these schools and their English is probably better than mine. Anyways after the handshake and howdoyado's, questions to filter LE, and some friendly chitchat, onto the TS. She was very personable so far. OK TS but only average. Clean where one needs to be clean. Pat dry then back to the room. Halfhearted rubdown (remember this is NOT a massage place!) then onto something else. Service from then on was disappointing. 30 sec CBJ then a jackhammer ACG. I was starting to get into it and she started pressing me to finish. That ruined the mood. Here I was, with a real pretty girl and I am getting pressured. No touching the clit either. Change to mish.

For all you guys who want to know how to last longer, this is it. I could do without the urging to finish quickly. I didn't go soft but once your mind shuts off, everything else goes numb. To boot, I thought I smelled a faint smell of something like vomit but it was not coming from her mouth. I pretended to try to kiss her to smell her mouth and that was not it. That made it even less enthusiastic. Then came more "encouragement."

Curious to see if the scent was from somewhre else, I changed to doggie. Poor lighting made it hard to tell if there was anything but I thought it could only come from 1 of 2 places. The more I thought that, the less I wanted to go deeper in so back to mish. For the first time, I had to refocus b/c I wanted to get out of there. I had to shut out her pep talk and concentrate on her nice legs and body... and basically pretend that she was someone else!

Afterwards, she turned right back into the sweet friendly girl that I first met. Wha? Was this a typical experience? There are some mentions of her in this forum when they were talking sotry about "the Japanese providers" but these apparently were "good" stories, however vague. No details. Again, I am not one to pass judgment after seeing her once so usu tip. However, due to some limited funding, I will not repeat unless someone here tells me otherwise. Please feel free to post or PM.

L/A/S-- 8/7(outside) but 3 (inside)/3

Stay SAFE everyone!

VS

Member #4374
03-20-08, 03:03
Thanks to those who posted about Ruby, I enjoyed my time with her. She's young, nice skin, big fake tits and a nice ass (she got booty for a Korean chick). Started with a massage and she also used her tongue and kissed my back and legs and butt (Not Kelly-style though). Flipped and a little more kissing/tongue, then CBJ. After that CCG, CDS, Cmish, and finished with CDS. Cuddled for a little while after and she tried to teach me some Korean. I saw a young local chick when I was leaving (it wasn't Honey). I should've asked her her name.

I actually had called Pursia (the Black&Korean one) from CL earlier in the day and set it up so I would meet her at 7. Her ad says "Incall Waikiki" and when I talked to her she said call when I get to Waiks. So when I was in Waiks for the appt. and called, she tells me she's on Ward Ave. So I was like fuck it, I'm aborting the mission and going to Lavender. MPs are the safest (in terms of not getting busted), and no bullshit (most of the time). But I wanted to try something new. Too bad it didn't work out.

Buck N Ham
03-20-08, 06:13
Haven't posted a report in awhile.

Most recently, I decided to checkout Nirvana for the first time after the great reviews about the providers there. Primarily Kelly and Yumi. Walked into the back screen door and was escorted to the room. Must have been busy as there were no girls sitting in the waiting area. Only the hum of idle laptops sitting on the table. A happy and cordial MS greeted me, walked me to the room and asked if this was my first time. Dunno what came over me but I blurted out "yes. " Well her demeanor instantly changed from accomodating to disinterested. She said no girls are available and that I should come back later.

Sat in the parking lot and mulled over the thought of wasting time or finding another place for a good 10 minutes. Ego won over, I chose the latter and went to PT. The couch seemed bare there too and I got concerned. While escorted to the room, I saw a slender, younger looking girl near the gaming machines but couldn't see the face. Anyways, I met up with Lily and had an overall good time. A much more enjoyable session than I had expected based on my first impression of her. No TS but CFS with lots of DFK. Sorry bros in the other rooms, I know we were making lots of noise.

YMMV and not sure if I would repeat as I did have my heart set on a Nirvana girl.

Comments or additional insight welcomed on handling of Nirvana experience. It was awkward but I've been at this long enough to have known better.

Buck

John Ross
03-20-08, 08:33
Stopped by Golden last night and only had older ones (like Eva). Decided to pass but they said that CJ works during the day and is younger and has a nice body.

Anyone got 411 on her? Is MS's description accurate?

2322How's Eva looking these days? I haven't seen her since she left Tokyo in CC and do miss her service.

Starfox64
03-20-08, 08:38

Most recently, I decided to checkout Nirvana for the first time after the great reviews about the providers there. Primarily Kelly and Yumi. Walked into the back screen door and was escorted to the room. Must have been busy as there were no girls sitting in the waiting area. Only the hum of idle laptops sitting on the table. A happy and cordial MS greeted me, walked me to the room and asked if this was my first time. Dunno what came over me but I blurted out "yes. " Well her demeanor instantly changed from accomodating to disinterested. She said no girls are available and that I should come back later.

Sat in the parking lot and mulled over the thought of wasting time or finding another place for a good 10 minutes. Ego won over, I chose the latter and went to PT. The couch seemed bare there too and I got concerned. While escorted to the room, I saw a slender, younger looking girl near the gaming machines but couldn't see the face. Anyways, I met up with Lily and had an overall good time. A much more enjoyable session than I had expected based on my first impression of her. No TS but CFS with lots of DFK. Sorry bros in the other rooms, I know we were making lots of noise.

YMMV and not sure if I would repeat as I did have my heart set on a Nirvana girl.

Comments or additional insight welcomed on handling of Nirvana experience. It was awkward but I've been at this long enough to have known better.

BuckWhich MS was it? can you give a description?

I'm just surprised because usually they are really pushy and try hard to get your money lol.

Virtua Stick
03-20-08, 12:17

BuckWhoa Buck!

When I started reading this, I thought we might be able to figure out if the Kelly and Sky rumors were true. Do you know at all if Kelly was just busy or had moved? I am sure many here would like to know. The thin girl at PT by the gaming machines may have been the girl I have seen (by the machines) in the past. When I saw her, she was wearing a black dress with spaghetti straps and classy heels, no stripper shoes. Hair was in something like a bun. She was very cute. If anyone here sees someone that fits her PT description, please give me the 411!

Kalani69
03-20-08, 14:20
Whoa Buck!

When I started reading this, I thought we might be able to figure out if the Kelly and Sky rumors were true. Do you know at all if Kelly was just busy or had moved? I am sure many here would like to know. The thin girl at PT by the gaming machines may have been the girl I have seen (by the machines) in the past. When I saw her, she was wearing a black dress with spaghetti straps and classy heels, no stripper shoes. Hair was in something like a bun. She was very cute. If anyone here sees someone that fits her PT description, please give me the 411!

Was at Nirvana last night and saw Kelly walking around. Almost had same experience with MS Lisa as Buck N Ham when I first went to Nirvana. Although there were several girls on the couch. MS gave me 3rd degree grilling on how I found out about the place. I gave her some sob story and she felt sorry for me and that started a very enjoyable string of encounters with Koko. Unfortunately, Koko has been on vacation - or has she been? Anyone know if she's really coming back?
Tried going to Smile first last night. Door answered by tall haole girl, not particularly pretty but not unattractive, and not dressed to sell (t-shirt and jeans). Asked me if I'd been there before. Maybe LE is making rounds of AMPs lately. She said no Vietnamese there. Too early?

Azn Player
03-20-08, 15:30
Some have talked about a "back" stairs to this place. I've been to many AMPs, but not this one, in its many incarnations. When I pass by, I only see the one staircase the leads up to the door through the parking lot.

Is there another set of stairs you can go up that's less "public"? If so, how do you get to them?
And, does anyone have the number there? Tried searching but the found nothing.

Going to try tomorrow night. I'll also see if I can find out any info. on any potential 'movement of talent'. Report back whatever I can uncover.

Thanks.
AP

Kapalua
03-20-08, 15:46
Some have talked about a "back" stairs to this place. I've been to many AMPs, but not this one, in its many incarnations. When I pass by, I only see the one staircase the leads up to the door through the parking lot.

Is there another set of stairs you can go up that's less "public"? If so, how do you get to them?

The telephone number in the Nirvana advertisement is 593-2939.

If you look toward the Ewa side of the parking lot, you will see two stairways -- one is closer to Young Street and the other is farther from Young Street. The stairway that is farther from Young Street is sometimes called the "back" stairway. Although it's somewhat less visible, it isn't hidden and a customer might still be observed going up those stairs.

DownAndOut
03-20-08, 15:47
[QUOTE=Azn Player]Some have talked about a "back" stairs to this place. I've been to many AMPs, but not this one, in its many incarnations. When I pass by, I only see the one staircase the leads up to the door through the parking lot.

Going to try tomorrow night. I'll also see if I can find out any info. on any potential 'movement of talent'. Report back whatever I can uncover.

Thanks.[QUOTE]The telephone number in the Nirvana advertisement is 593-2939.

Ck813
03-20-08, 16:51
Is this the old Rakuen?

If you look toward the Ewa side of the parking lot, you will see two stairways -- one is closer to Young Street and the other is farther from Young Street. The stairway that is farther from Young Street is sometimes called the "back" stairway. Although it's somewhat less visible, it isn't hidden and a customer might still be observed going up those stairs.

Devorzon
03-20-08, 16:54
Went to Nirvana about 3 weeks ago but never got around to writing the report. Anyway it was around 3 am. Having never been there before I went up the first set of stairs and the door was locked, so went up the other stairs. Mamasan (I was hoping for Bonnie since might be able to get her to service me) who was an older lady. She didn't give me any third degree about how I know about the place or anything like that. I think it's because I look too computer geek nerdy to be HPD. I never get any kind of suspicious looks at these places.

Only had 1 girl on the couch who the mamasan said was Kerri, but could be she was saying Kelly. She didn't look like my type, so I told her I may come back. Then another girl came out of a room who looked pretty good. Kinda older korean with big tits. I said I would go with her. I took a shower before I went since I didn't know if this was the kind of place where they shower you or you have to shower yourself. Figure I'd get the shower out of the way so I can spend more time doing the fun stuff. I forget the girls name but she had a big tatoo on her stomach. Started off with a massage, which was pretty uncomfortable since she was just standing on my back. It got better after she got off and she was very thorough, lasted about 20 minutes I think. Started licking me, then turned me over and did a little bbbj, then put the cover on. Was typical service except she kind of shoved her pussy in my face when she was blowing me, so I really had no choice but to eat her. I don't really like doing that but really had no choice. I finished without the rubber titty fucking her. She was nice and I guess I would repeat but would like to try the other ones there that I hear about that will give bbbjtcim; don't know if she would since I didn't ask but seems like the others will just do it.

Virtua Stick
03-20-08, 17:54
Was at Nirvana last night and saw Kelly walking around. Almost had same experience with MS Lisa as Buck N Ham when I first went to Nirvana. Unfortunately, Koko has been on vacation - or has she been? Anyone know if she's really coming back?Is Lisa the older one, heavier set with short hair? I never ask the names of the MS except for the one at Lavender, who I personally think is pretty hot. I have never met Bonnie in person unless this is Bonnie. If not, I'd like to meet her sometime. I know they have a day and night MS and have met both. The day one was even older but more suspicious. The night MS warms up to you once she recognizes you, but I can tell she sizes you up and feeds the team a gameplan. Again, I don't blame the MS for giving some the stink eye.

I have met with Koko (?Coco) before in the past. TR will be coming. As far as I know, she is on vacation. Exactly WHAT that means is not certain, especially if new people are supposedly coming later. From what I am told, she may be coming back at the start of next month. It seems like they rotate depending on the change of seasons! LOL

Member #4374
03-20-08, 18:48
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Ruby said she'll be going on vacation on Monday.

Azn Player
03-20-08, 18:55

Thanks for the info. brother!
I'll let you know how it goes and any info I might get about any "movement of talent".
AP

Kakashihatake
03-20-08, 19:07
I pologize but I'm new here. Was wondering where nirvana is located and how much the damage was. Thanks everyone!

Went to Nirvana about 3 weeks ago but never got around to writing the report. Anyway it was around 3 am. Having never been there before I went up the first set of stairs and the door was locked, so went up the other stairs. Mamasan (I was hoping for Bonnie since might be able to get her to service me) who was an older lady. She didn't give me any third degree about how I know about the place or anything like that. I think it's because I look too computer geek nerdy to be HPD. I never get any kind of suspicious looks at these places.

Only had 1 girl on the couch who the mamasan said was Kerri, but could be she was saying Kelly. She didn't look like my type, so I told her I may come back. Then another girl came out of a room who looked pretty good. Kinda older korean with big tits. I said I would go with her. I took a shower before I went since I didn't know if this was the kind of place where they shower you or you have to shower yourself. Figure I'd get the shower out of the way so I can spend more time doing the fun stuff. I forget the girls name but she had a big tatoo on her stomach. Started off with a massage, which was pretty uncomfortable since she was just standing on my back. It got better after she got off and she was very thorough, lasted about 20 minutes I think. Started licking me, then turned me over and did a little bbbj, then put the cover on. Was typical service except she kind of shoved her pussy in my face when she was blowing me, so I really had no choice but to eat her. I don't really like doing that but really had no choice. I finished without the rubber titty fucking her. She was nice and I guess I would repeat but would like to try the other ones there that I hear about that will give bbbjtcim; don't know if she would since I didn't ask but seems like the others will just do it.

Bench Warmer
03-20-08, 23:06
How's Eva looking these days? I haven't seen her since she left Tokyo in CC and do miss her service.

I didn't partake this time. I did have her about 6 months ago and she's the same as when she was at CC. BB everything.

Buster50
03-20-08, 23:07
Whoa Buck!

When I started reading this, I thought we might be able to figure out if the Kelly and Sky rumors were true. Do you know at all if Kelly was just busy or had moved? I am sure many here would like to know. The thin girl at PT by the gaming machines may have been the girl I have seen (by the machines) in the past. When I saw her, she was wearing a black dress with spaghetti straps and classy heels, no stripper shoes. Hair was in something like a bun. She was very cute. If anyone here sees someone that fits her PT description, please give me the 411!I talked to Sky on the phone last week Friday and she said that about 4-5 of the would be moving to Champion. She described it as a place near Panda Cuisine on Keeamoku.

SKY JUST CALLED AND SAID ALL PLANS ARE ON HOLD.....I ASKED HOW LONG AND SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T KNOW.

Aboonai
03-20-08, 23:51
I actually had called Pursia (the Black&Korean one) from CL earlier in the day and set it up so I would meet her at 7. Her ad says "Incall Waikiki" and when I talked to her she said call when I get to Waiks. So when I was in Waiks for the appt. and called, she tells me she's on Ward Ave. So I was like fuck it, I'm aborting the mission and going to Lavender. MPs are the safest (in terms of not getting busted), and no bullshit (most of the time). But I wanted to try something new. Too bad it didn't work out.I think I may have met this woman years ago at an AMP that was located upstairs where Club Secret is. She went by the name Saviannah(sp ck). By the looks of her picture she posted on CL....she sure has gained some weight. She was smokin hot back then but her service was average.

Wulfen
03-21-08, 00:16
took the plunge for $.5 FBSM, definitely not the person pictured in the photo, but she tries to make up for it in personality. Low rise waikiki ground floor incall studio (clean) apt. Artsy girl from Pacific NW. If you like them on the thicker side, she's all you. my personal preference is more of a "spinner" with a round tail and natural breasts (like her CL photo implied), so I wrote it off as a lame massage, and didn't go for the offered HE (HRel), as mini me wasn't into it.

If you can enter into with no expectations of a goddess experience, YMMV? I wouldn't repeat.

L/A/S 5/9/6.5 would have rated higher on the service scale if her massage was better, or she'd been honest about her appearance. Chock it up to a lesson in mongering : Buyer Beware :P

Magnod
03-21-08, 01:23
The flagging on CL is ridiculous. I dont think she does outcall at all now. She has her own place now, massage is $.5

its clean, and there are showers and parking in a good neighborhood. I have read some of her TER reviews, I guess she used to offer FS on a regular, but for some reason now just does mostly massage.

I tried calling her 3 times this past week. Left messages every time, but she's never called back. Anyone else have luck finding her this week?

Kapalua
03-21-08, 04:00
I pologize but I'm new here. Was wondering where nirvana is located
Nirvana is located upstairs at 1334 Young Street (mauka side of Young Street, slightly Ewa of the Keeaumoku Street intersection).

Is this the old Rakuen?
Yes, that's the location.

Kapalua
03-21-08, 04:35
I think I may have met this woman years ago at an AMP that was located upstairs where Club Secret is.
That place probably would have been "M Palace" or "Orchid" (the previous name).

PopoloGirl
03-21-08, 08:50
Hi guys.

So a friend of mine told me about this site and informed me that there was a bit of a discussion about me.

let me clear the air.

First off. I dont generally offer full service. Occasionally it might happen but just so you know the rule is, I prefer to see you as a massage client first... for various reasons!

Most of my clients are regulars, so they get priority. I mostly offer massage. I have a license in another state, but not here so I am particular. If you call and either: dont leave a message, leave an unclear message, dont leave your name, sound under 35, I will hesitate.

I only work between 8 am and 7 pm. If I am with a client, obviously, I dont answer the phone.

I have never received a bad review (check around). Yes, YMMV... but that depends on a lot. Hygiene. Attitude. Etc.

If you have tried to reach me, I am real. I book quickly. I like what I do, but thats cause a) I dont have a pimp or 'house' to pay b) I dont take more than 2-3 clients per day and c) I am selective about what I do with who.

I wanted to clear the air in case you come over and dont get what you might have thought. I prefer LTR. Other wise, its a WONDERFUL massage. And I mean wonderful. My clients are never worried about being client #9, I have alot to lose so I am very discrete. I know this is a small island, and I want to keep my reputation in the "vanilla" world. I run a health and fitness business so no one ever asks: how do you know her.

So, I hope this helps. Feel free to message me now that I have joined, and maybe... hopefully I will meet those of you that can respect my boundaries in the near future:)

xoxo

Crissy

Alphahaole
03-21-08, 08:55
I went to Nirvana, but I am looking for a place a little less obvious. I am worried about work.

Any suggestions?

Hinode
03-21-08, 14:32
I went to Nirvana, but I am looking for a place a little less obvious. I am worried about work.

Any suggestions?

Either get 2 jobs, finish up college, or rob a bank.

Hinode :cool:

Buck N Ham
03-21-08, 14:36
Gee, that's a tough one. All I can remember was that she was a mature, not-so-attractive looking, average built MS. What's weird was that she had some fascination with my "Surfah" slippaz. Not sure if my description helps.

As mentioned, she was accomodating and eager to get me serviced (and take my money) but when I responded to her that this was my first time, the engagement turned sour and I was escorted out.

Which MS was it? can you give a description?

I'm just surprised because usually they are really pushy and try hard to get your money lol.

Buck N Ham
03-21-08, 14:39

Any suggestions?China Spa, Rosemarri or Imperial might have more discreet entrances for you.

DownAndOut
03-21-08, 17:51
The first time I got HE ending from Mei Ling I had to convince her I wasnt LE. Second form of ID worked. (luckily had my student ID) on me. She was still pretty nerv the first time. After that she loosened up and I seemed to get lucky on a reg basis. I have since moved to Penny on Beretania. Musch more of a sensual massage. And topless play.I went to Paradise Spa and got April. Her massage was good, nice hard pressure massage. She seems to know what she is doing and gives an actual massage. Also sensual touching the balls while I was face down. I tried to get her to fs but either she didn't understand me, doesn't do that, or pretended to not understand me. So I got a hj. I think she knows something about male spots or something because she was pressing under the scrotum area and above the front of the pubic bone. It felt good and when I shot, I really shot it high, which is unusual for me. Usually I just ooze out. Maybe it was because of how she was touching or maybe it was just me, I don't know but it was intense. She was wearing a short skirt with a g-string under, and allowed me touching everywhere. She took her top down and let me suck them. I usually can't perform for fs, but I was so excited, I wanted to fs her. Didn't get it though. Anyway, I was just looking for somewhere with a real massage with he for about $, because I don't want to go to China Mary anymore. I paid April .6 for the house and .4 to her.

DownAndOut
03-21-08, 18:04
Had a session with Sabrina from Craigslist, who advertises for the best massage. Way in Kalihi valley. Her massage is very light but feels nice, her hj is good, she's attentive. For $, we go into her bedroom and she says take off your clothes. I lie on the bed and she stays clothed and out of reach the whole time. Her massage is just a back rub really with relaxing music and a nice he. She advertises as 43 yrs old. L7, A6, S6.

Viper78
03-21-08, 18:08
Has anyone been to Aloha TLC lately? I've always wondered about this place but i'm a little hesitant since the entrance is pretty much in the open.

Kapalua
03-21-08, 20:16

Any suggestions?
Yes, attached below is a photo of the disguise that I use when visiting relaxation places. So far, I haven't been recognized. :D

Seriously, if you're concerned that someone from work might see you entering or exiting a relaxation place (brothel), you might want to try some of the licensed massage parlors that offer special services (Golden Massage, CHM, Judy Massage, Jini Massage, Ohana, etc.). That way, if someone mentions seeing you going in or out, you have the plausible response that you went for a massage.

Virtua Stick
03-21-08, 22:01
Yes, attached below is a photo of the disguise that I use when visiting relaxation places. So far, I haven't been recognized. :D

Seriously, if you're concerned that someone from work might see you entering or exiting a relaxation place (brothel), you might want to try some of the licensed massage parlors that offer special services (Golden Massage, CHM, Judy Massage, Jini Massage, Ohana, etc.). That way, if someone mentions seeing you going in or out, you have the plausible response that you went for a massage.
Wha? Alphahaole, I just go to RELAX. I get offered a soda from the fridge, kick back in the company of a nice girl and chit chat/talk story. What's the concern there? Why so self conscious? That "b" word Kapalua used makes me uneasy <furrowed brow> . I personally have NEVER witnessed any of that at ANY relaxation place I have been to. Maybe it used to be like that back in the day, but they are not like that nowadays. That is for the record and I am sticking to it. As for Nirvana, they are in a convenient location. You can order food from the restaurant and eat it at Nirvana. Unfortunately, if you do, one of the ladies said that you would have to buy for everyone else too. I always promise "next time" but have never carried it out yet. BTW, the food is good at that restaurant. If you are ever by Lavenders, Choi's Garden is also good. Their lunch specials are particularly good deals for what you get. Tasty. So Alphahaole, if people at your work see you, let them know that they need to reject the hearsay. Tell them Virtua Stick said so.

A massage place huh? I have never been to one of these. I can use a good massage.

Best,

VS

Aboonai
03-21-08, 22:13
That place probably would have been "M Palace" or "Orchid" (the previous name).So that's what it was called back in the day. You have a much better memory than I do because those names don't even ring a bell to me.

Aboonai
03-21-08, 22:25

Any suggestions?China Spa? Not much traffic back there. Unless you're concerned about someone seeing your personal vehicle too.

Makana9
03-21-08, 23:38
Hi guys.

So a friend of mine told me about this site and informed me that there was a bit of a discussion about me.

let me clear the air.

First off. I dont generally offer full service. Occasionally it might happen but just so you know the rule is, I prefer to see you as a massage client first... for various reasons!

Most of my clients are regulars, so they get priority. I mostly offer massage. I have a license in another state, but not here so I am particular. If you call and either: dont leave a message, leave an unclear message, dont leave your name, sound under 35, I will hesitate.

I only work between 8 am and 7 pm. If I am with a client, obviously, I dont answer the phone.

I have never received a bad review (check around). Yes, YMMV... but that depends on a lot. Hygiene. Attitude. Etc.

If you have tried to reach me, I am real. I book quickly. I like what I do, but thats cause a) I dont have a pimp or 'house' to pay b) I dont take more than 2-3 clients per day and c) I am selective about what I do with who.

I wanted to clear the air in case you come over and dont get what you might have thought. I prefer LTR. Other wise, its a WONDERFUL massage. And I mean wonderful. My clients are never worried about being client #9, I have alot to lose so I am very discrete. I know this is a small island, and I want to keep my reputation in the "vanilla" world. I run a health and fitness business so no one ever asks: how do you know her.

So, I hope this helps. Feel free to message me now that I have joined, and maybe... hopefully I will meet those of you that can respect my boundaries in the near future:)

xoxo

CrissyDitto her, she is a great woman, YMMV, I always say, treat her like a lady, and you will be rewarded. I never had nothing negative about her or from a couple of my friends. She does give a good massage, IMHO, again YMMV. If you want thai, go thai, you do your homework, due diligence, sometimes roll the dice, and be a gentleman. My take, and experiences tell me that.

Enjoy,

K

Lip Licker
03-22-08, 02:03
Tried to check out Excel but the MS probably thought I was a cop so she said everyone was busy but the long pause gave away her discomfort.

Ended up at Golden which happens to be right next to a travel agency. Only saw 3 girls working, nothing special but the little head won over. Had Coco, 40's Korean with a pretty strong accent. She gave a pretty good massage which can rate close to an actual deep tissue massage. I was surprised that the rooms were pretty sparse, only a thin mattress on the ground rather than actual beds. Coco mentioned that the owner was pretty cheap. CBJ, CG, RCG, Mish, Doggie. 6/5/9/9. Being older, she had a little extra padding around the midsection but her breasts were still pretty nice C's with long nipples. I didn't partake but it looks like she's done greek. Just for you that remember Coco who was at SS, she is not that Coco.

Lip Licker
03-22-08, 02:09

Any suggestions?

Former Gov Spitzer, is that you?

Seriously, though, if anyone is that concerned about being seen, wait until there are less people in the area or RTFF.

Higuy
03-22-08, 04:40
took the plunge for $.5 FBSM, definitely not the person pictured in the photo, but she tries to make up for it in personality. Low rise waikiki ground floor incall studio (clean) apt. Artsy girl from Pacific NW. If you like them on the thicker side, she's all you.

How thick we talking here? What about her chest?

Hypo Luxa
03-22-08, 05:51
China Spa? Not much traffic back there. Unless you're concerned about someone seeing your personal vehicle too.
The thing about China Spa is that it is RIGHT in front of that condo. I always hope no one I know lives there on that side when I go.

CS will be missed when that block is cleared. MAAAAAN the times I had there with: Mona/Julie, Sophia, Anne, Pink, Lucky/Penny, Mishi, and many others who rate high on the list... Too bad it can't go out on top, or have one last run of top providers. It was the Nirvana (or New Yorker) of its day, back in the day, about 7-10 years ago.

First Try
03-22-08, 14:18
You may want to post your ad here exclusively since your competition flags you all the time on Craigslist. If you read enough posts you can tell that there are many clients who appreciate good service. I don't get out to Kailua much at all and would be more interested when you are available in town for outcall. Your post demonstrates maturity and eloquence in your handling of past comments. It also shows you've been a longtime Hawaii "resident" by your choice of username.

Azn Player
03-22-08, 23:24
Tried to call Nirvana to see if Kelly, Sky or Yumi were working. No answer after several calls. So, I figured, I'd just go up there and see for myself; maybe they were all busy(?)

So, I get there, up the "back"stairs. The inner door is open so you see through the locked screen door. Looks dark, but some inner lights are on. Rang a couple of times. No answer.

Tried the other door, same result. Anybody know what was up over there last night?

Ended up going to Lavendar and had Ruby.
Kinda late for something right now, but I'll report later.

Starfox64
03-23-08, 00:03
Tried to call Nirvana to see if Kelly, Sky or Yumi were working. No answer after several calls. So, I figured, I'd just go up there and see for myself; maybe they were all busy(?)

So, I get there, up the "back"stairs. The inner door is open so you see through the locked screen door. Looks dark, but some inner lights are on. Rang a couple of times. No answer.

Tried the other door, same result. Anybody know what was up over there last night?

Kinda late for something right now, but I'll report later.They all went out drinking.

Honolulu Yobo
03-23-08, 00:16
Went to Pink to check out the offerings they had on Thursday. It was kinda deserted with only one girl on the sofa. I asked the MS if there were any other girls and she said Princess was working.

I chose her and we proceeded to the room. Princess came by and asked if I wanted a TS and I said yes. We went to the TS room and she gave me a lame TS, wiped me down, then proceeded back to the room. She threw a towel on me and said that she would be back.

Upon returning, she gave me a halfhearted weak massage, then flipped me over gave me a short CBJ after which CG, MISH, DS. When I tried to kiss her O she got all angry and said she doesn't let anybody kiss down at the Y. Finished up with MISH to a HE. Took a quick shower to get all the perfume off.

No GFE, just not into providing good service so customers come back to see her. L9/A3. 5/S4

Damage. 5/$6

I don't know if I would go back to see her again but she is very good looking, tall 5'8" and tanned all over (no bikini lines whatsoever)and a great body 38C-26-33. HY

Thumperforq
03-23-08, 00:31

Kinda late for something right now, but I'll report later.

I had the same experience Friday nite at 9:30 pm and when I tried to go back at about 2AM. The parking stalls reserved for Nirvana were full each time.

Even Steve
03-23-08, 03:39
Had a session with Sabrina from Craigslist, who advertises for the best massage. Way in Kalihi valley. Her massage is very light but feels nice, her hj is good, she's attentive. For $, we go into her bedroom and she says take off your clothes. I lie on the bed and she stays clothed and out of reach the whole time. Her massage is just a back rub really with relaxing music and a nice he. She advertises as 43 yrs old. L7, A6, S6.Sounds exactly like my experience with her... massage is a 3 out of 10, HJ is pretty damn decent. Nice lady, will not repeat though based on massage.

L:7 A:7 S:5

Blake123
03-23-08, 04:37
Hello all,

I found this forum incidentally while searching for other info. Looks like this forum provides a valuable service and can save one from choosing a bad masseuse or massage experience. I've read many of the reports going back to 2005 (very interesting) and recognize and have visited quite a few of masseuse's the past 15 years (China Mary, Hiroko, Patricia Gonzales [where Hiroko is now], Jennifer [formely at Hiroko's], Kimi, Son Kyong [nice, but ouch! ], Marlene, Noriko, Yukari, Nancy, Maria, Nishta [Tantra], Oceanside [Ewa Beach], Susan [CC/Fabulous Massage], Kim (Viet), [Michelle/Always a Great Massage], to name a few. Also, there used to be a place called Hula Hands (2nd floor) at the CC about 8 years ago, owned by a Korean lady named Kim--lots of hot women worked there. Must have recived at least 50 massages there. Currently going to Thai-Issan (Jennifer's place) at Sam Sung Plaza on a regular basis. Great therapeutic massages to be had there, but NO SEX--says so on the wall as soon as you walk in the door. In this forum, I've learned about Pepsi (Judy's) and Crissy (aka Popologirl). I must try them. They sound to be very hot.

Question: Does any one know if Michelle (Always a Great Massage) is still in business? I haven't seen her advertise in quite awhile. I used to be one of her regulars and would like to hook up again. Thanks in advance for any info on Michelle. Again, this is a great forum.

Thanks for your time.

Member #4374
03-23-08, 05:37
Went by Nirvana, was hoping to see Yumi and her big luscious natural titties. But the other MS (not the usual one) said that all the girls were busy and try come back in 40 minutes.

So I'm driving around and deciding where to go. I had cruised at Club Secret the night before, so I started craving some Vietnamese coochie. I was contemplating visiting Smile Spa since I hadn't been there for a long time and I know they got Vietnamese chicks. But it's a real hassle going somewhere I'm not known (from the way I look they always are suspicious I'm 5-0). However, if I had remembered any of the names of the chicks that work at Smile Spa from the posts here, I would've just "name dropped" which always makes things cool (thats how I entered the wonderful world of Lavender with no hassle). So anyway, I chose to go to PT and visit Mina who I had seen a few times before (several months ago).

I really like Mina, she's real sweet. Vietnamese, I estimate around 30, sexy body (enhanced nenes and nice booty). So I was laying down and she was caressing my cock and then started kissing my neck and moved her way down. She did a real good job of licking my balls and the back of my dick. Then she slipped on the rubber and proceeded to give a thorough CBJ. Then did some CACG, switched it up to Cmish and I busted my nut doing CDS. The only junk part was she didn't go get a hot towel after (she had a wet towel stashed and just used that...next time I'll ask her to get a hot one).

After when we were making chit chat, I mentioned that I heard PT got raided a little while back. She said they did and advised to always make sure the girl locks the door. And of course deny everything. I saw this show on MSNBC a while ago entitled "Sex Slaves in America". And when they raided the MPs in San Francisco, many of the "johns" were arrested because they were caught in the act (of fucking). I don't know how the cops up there do it, but I know that HPD knocks on the door, so as long as it's locked it's all good.

Aaron Colt
03-23-08, 05:41
Hi guys.

let me clear the air.

xoxo

Crissy

Crissy rocks!!!! My experience was extremely pleasurable, she is just a cool wahine to kick it with and how she describes her services above is exactly how its written.

Thank you Crissy for being available to us on the islands. There are a number of destinations you could have selected to offer your services but you've blessed us with your presence here, big mahaloz to you.

Hawaii 50
03-23-08, 06:04

My friends and I went to Nirvana to see Yumi, Kelly, and Sky last night and it was closed. We went to Champion Spa (new sign reads "Happiness" with same number as Nirvana to see if they started working there, but that place was also closed:-(

Ended up going to VIP and had Lily. Sweet 24 yr old Korean girl with natural 34s and very smooth and nice body. Table shower and massage is average, but FS was great. BLS, DATY, LFK, RCG, CBJ. We cuddled after she cleaned me up and more LFK. Probably the closest to AMP GFE i've ever had. L/A/S 8.5/10/9

Pgolf

Kapalua
03-23-08, 18:58
Damage. 5/$6
That would seem to indicate a house fee of $50 and a tip of $160? If so, I'm just wondering why her relatively poor service ("lame TS" ... "halfhearted weak massage" ... "When I tried to kiss her O she got all angry" ... "not into providing good service so customers come back to see her") would merit her receiving a tip of $160?

Dan1388
03-23-08, 20:57
A friend of mine went to see Yumi on Thursday night, I was going to go also but I had to stay home and get some work done for Friday.

He said she was pretty good overall, the only thing he mentioned was that she tried to give a BBBJ but my friend wanted a cover so he insisted and she seemed a bit insulted. From the posts I've read about her, Yumi does BBBJ to start of thus far, which is very scary imo. I'm not trying to be a preacher on this site but guys its only a matter of time, after all when it comes down to it, its a numbers game. Be careful, yes it feels good but its not worth the consequences guys. I'm just trying to put things into perspective. He also said that while he was in the room he could hear yelling in Korean between two or three of the girls and it was kind of a distraction.

Buck N Ham
03-23-08, 22:30
...After when we were making chit chat, I mentioned that I heard PT got raided a little while back. She said they did and advised to always make sure the girl locks the door. And of course deny everything. I saw this show on MSNBC a while ago entitled "Sex Slaves in America". And when they raided the MPs in San Francisco, many of the "johns" were arrested because they were caught in the act (of fucking). I don't know how the cops up there do it, but I know that HPD knocks on the door, so as long as it's locked it's all good.Thanks for the info on the raid and the advice too. Reports like these however make me realize that I am not that prepared for such an unimaginable event. Not that we ever can be fully prepared but I would appreciate any advice or things to consider if I am ever in the middle of raid.

Thanks in advance.

Buck

Even Steve
03-24-08, 04:45
Hello all,

I found this forum incidentally while searching for other info. Looks like this forum provides a valuable service and can save one from choosing a bad masseuse or massage experience. I've read many of the reports going back to 2005 (very interesting) and recognize and have visited quite a few of masseuse's the past 15 years (China Mary, Hiroko, Patricia Gonzales [where Hiroko is now], Jennifer [formely at Hiroko's], Kimi, Son Kyong [nice, but ouch! ], Marlene, Noriko, Yukari, Nancy, Maria, Nishta [Tantra], Oceanside [Ewa Beach], Susan [CC/Fabulous Massage], Kim (Viet), [Michelle/Always a Great Massage], to name a few. Also, there used to be a place called Hula Hands (2nd floor) at the CC about 8 years ago, owned by a Korean lady named Kim--lots of hot women worked there. Must have recived at least 50 massages there. Currently going to Thai-Issan (Jennifer's place) at Sam Sung Plaza on a regular basis. Great therapeutic massages to be had there, but NO SEX--says so on the wall as soon as you walk in the door. In this forum, I've learned about Pepsi (Judy's) and Crissy (aka Popologirl). I must try them. They sound to be very hot.

Question: Does any one know if Michelle (Always a Great Massage) is still in business? I haven't seen her advertise in quite awhile. I used to be one of her regulars and would like to hook up again. Thanks in advance for any info on Michelle. Again, this is a great forum.

Thanks for your time.When you get the chance please give some reports on those places, seems like you have a lot of information to share. Particularly interested in Hiroko, Noriko, Kimi and Oceanside. Are HE's available from all these girls? Sorry, don't know about Michelle.

Lip Licker
03-24-08, 06:23
Thanks for the info on the raid and the advice too. Reports like these however make me realize that I am not that prepared for such an unimaginable event. Not that we ever can be fully prepared but I would appreciate any advice or things to consider if I am ever in the middle of raid.

I also saw that special on Sex Slaves in America, the airing the other night was the second time I saw it on TV, the prior time seemed like a year or more ago and it was the exact same program so it's not exactly new. I don't remember them arresting any johns in the program during the raids though I did remember seeing the johns coming out of the rooms with the girls. Not quite sure how they would arrest the johns as there is no proof of prostitution unless the girls were UC LEOs.

Some of the precautions I take are to not have anything illegal on my person and not carry any identification or items that could identify me. I really don't worry about getting arrested for visiting an AMP but don't want my personal information collected if I am there during a raid.

Wet And Wild
03-24-08, 06:37
Went by Nirvana and the MS said that the leos were by early tonight.

The place was empty and the some of the girls left after that.

Gotta play it safe!

Hypo Luxa
03-24-08, 08:10
...I've read about her, Yumi does BBBJ to start of thus far, which is very scary imo. I'm not trying to be a preacher on this site but guys its only a matter of time, after all when it comes down to it, its a numbers game. Be careful, yes it feels good but its not worth the consequences guys. I'm just trying to put things into perspective.
Dan, with all due respect...

Everyone please get off the soap box on this. BB happens in this industry. We ALL know the risks, you are not enlightening anyone. If you are concerned about it, then you probably should not participate in the hobby anymore... Preaching about it will not change anything because we all know what you are saying, but we all choose our own actions anyway.

Wulfen
03-24-08, 14:39
How thick we talking here? What about her chest?Not large, not flat I'd estimate B+ or C's ? Short legs that thicken into a torso with little definition around the hips was what didn't do it for me. Her face is not unpleasant, and she likes to talk. I'd guess 5' tall and 130+lbs in which the line from the padded rib cage goes down to the mid thighs without the kind of contours that do it for me. So no, she doesn't look like Divine from pink flamingoes, but she's not the skinny minnie from the photo she posted either. Hope that's helpful 411..

Wulfen
03-24-08, 16:58
Have seen this provider,

Ok massage with HE (hr). $.5 L/S/A 7.5/8/8

Like others, I prefer a slight alchohol buzz to keep my sensitive bits from overreacting.

Unlike some providers who get irritated at the challenge required to get to the final event (i.e. Coco @Lavender), Sabrina was cool under fire, kept her professional demeanor, and used some skilled handwork to finish including massaging the area between the eggs and backdoor. If I wasn't always looking for a novel experience, I'd repeat with her. I don't think the picture is her as the hips on the girl in the photo seem a bit rounder than I recall, but in any event she's not hard on the eyes ( unless you like em meaty).

Kapalua
03-24-08, 17:19
Not that we ever can be fully prepared but I would appreciate any advice or things to consider if I am ever in the middle of raid.
Fortunately I haven't been inside a relaxation or massage business during a police raid, but I would suggest the following: (a) being very respectful and polite to the police at all times; (b) remaining calm; (c) answering police questions in a concise manner, providing no information beyond what is necessary to respond to the precise question; (d) refraining from making any incriminating statements; (e) making sure in advance not to possess anything illegal; and (f) making sure in advance to take care of any warrants (even for failure to appear on a traffic citation), so that there is no basis for an arrest on a pending warrant.

Member #4374
03-24-08, 18:25
She gave 2 examples of questions and how to answer them. If they ask if the girl gave you a shower, you say, "No, I showered myself." If they ask if the girl gave you a massage, you say, "No, we were just talking story."

And of course make sure the door is locked.

I do feel MPs are relatively safe, so I wouldn't worry about it. And Kapalua's advice about not having any warrants or illegal stuff on you if you're going to visit an MP is wise.

Bench Warmer
03-24-08, 22:15
Fortunately I haven't been inside a relaxation or massage business during a police raid, but I would suggest the following: (a) being very respectful and polite to the police at all times; (b) remaining calm; (c) answering police questions in a concise manner, providing no information beyond what is necessary to respond to the precise question; (d) refraining from making any incriminating statements; (e) making sure in advance not to possess anything illegal; and (f) making sure in advance to take care of any warrants (even for failure to appear on a traffic citation), so that there is no basis for an arrest on a pending warrant.A friend was at PT during a raid. It was a Friday night about 2 years ago. He heard loud talking outside (male) and the MS went through the place telling everyone in Korean that the police was here. He never got dressed so fast. The girl got dressed and bolted out of the room. The police eventually checks every room and when they came to his room they said stay in there and provide some kind of I'd. Then he sat there for about 20-30 minutes. Then one of the officers came back to the room and gave him his I'd back and told him to leave. They never question him, nor did they have him come out of the room. Protocol might have changed since then though.

The I'd is used to check for outstanding warrants. If you do not have I'd, then they might detain you (I. E. Take you to the main station) because they cannot release you until they can confirm that you don't have outstanding warrants. The faster that they can confirm that, the faster you are released.

If, on the other hand, you did not pay that parking ticket and you have a $75 bench warrant for failure to appear, you should not be in an AMP during a raid. They will arrest you.

Wulfen
03-24-08, 23:06
Pretty good massage, with a fairly unique HE: "therapeutic internal organ massage". From reading other reports, I thought the internal massage part might feel good. I guess I'm too uptight to enjoy that to it's full potential, as it seemed from the sensitive nerve endings she was messing with, that her finger had somehow tripled in size! (: oO). So instead of feeling. "oh wow, that's great! " I was feeling more like one of Vlad the impaler's unfortunate victims.

I've found a new compassion for the why of many women's refusal to offer Greek. Overall, her massage was good, and for those who are more relaxed, the HE would have probably been more pleasure than discomfort. If you don't like the smell of smoke, that was my first impression on entering her space.

LSA 6/8/9 $ YMMV if your Okole is uptight like mine! I'd imagine she'd leave out that aspect of her service if you request? Personally, without that specialty service, I'd see a regular massage therapist, with a table and cleaner smelling ambient.

Mr Chin
03-24-08, 23:29
I was at PT when they were raided a few months ago and I posted my experience then. I wondered was it raided again in the last few weeks?

I heard everyone yelling and rushed to get dressed, then they had me sit in the lobby. I had to give them ID or I would have been further detained.

I only spoke when they questioned me and once they verified my ID I was released and heard them say they couldn't hold me for anything.

They asked for a phone number and I gave them a cell # and I never received a call or anything further.

The best thing to do is keep your mouth shut and cooperate when they ask for your info or they could try to come up with some bogus reason to charge you with.

Hopefully you and I never have to experience this again.

Dan1388
03-25-08, 00:17
Dan, with all due respect...

Everyone please get off the soap box on this. BB happens in this industry. We ALL know the risks, you are not enlightening anyone. If you are concerned about it, then you probably should not participate in the hobby anymore... Preaching about it will not change anything because we all know what you are saying, but we all choose our own actions anyway.Hypo. With all due respect,

Perhaps you shouldnt be so sensitive. My objective was not to enlighten those who didn't want to hear a perspective, those people have the right to stop reading my post. I truly didn't mean to hit a nerve with you. Just sharing my thoughts which is what internet boards were originally intended, or has that changed. Just as people often tell others to "drive safe" I was merely doing the same. You must see the forrest from the trees my friend. Happy mongering everyone. And "drive safe".

Justin H
03-25-08, 01:04
Sounds exactly like my experience with her... massage is a 3 out of 10, HJ is pretty damn decent. Nice lady, will not repeat though based on massage.

L:7 A:7 S:5

Can you let me know which posting on craigslist she advertises.
Also had a great massage w/ Chris from YES massage. new location in DT
on Bishop St. HJ was awsome.

Rod Farva
03-25-08, 02:50
Crissy rocks!!!! My experience was extremely pleasurable, she is just a cool wahine to kick it with and how she describes her services above is exactly how its written.

Thank you Crissy for being available to us on the islands. There are a number of destinations you could have selected to offer your services but you've blessed us with your presence here, big mahaloz to you.I had the pleasure of meeting with Crissy today for the first time.

Saw her ad on CL this morning and left a message on her Voicemail requesting a 1 1/2 hr massage/tantra session.

She gave me an awesome massage and I left feeling very relieved and relaxed.

Treat her good guys she's gorgeous and perfect in every way. You can tell she works out and takes good care of her body.

Crissy if you're reading this, I had a great time and I hope to become a regular client of yours in the future.

Blake123
03-25-08, 03:07
When you get the chance please give some reports on those places, seems like you have a lot of information to share. Particularly interested in Hiroko, Noriko, Kimi and Oceanside. Are HE's available from all these girls? Sorry, don't know about Michelle.Hiroko is adamant about not giving HE. She is very nice and friendly and does give a very good massage (IMHO), however. I only saw Noriko once and she refused to give a HE; however, she did allow me to wax the ole carrot while watched. I got a HJ from Kimi on my second visit. Of couse, you'll have to ask her near the end of the massage--she won't volunteer. I sense she fears getting busted. Kimi has this electronic machine that she places under your ankles while you are laying face down. The machine sort of moves your legs from side to side. That lasts for about 10 minutes. I thought the machine was a waste of time but didn't say anything to avoid hurting her feelings.

Hypo Luxa
03-25-08, 03:15
It's just that it is brought up frequently on these boards. A call for all hobbyists to start covering up. Basically I was just saying that hobbyists behavior probably won't change no matter how many safe mongering posts are written.

But hey, if your posts keeps someone who is currently using protection 100% of the time from going bare at some point, then there is certainly nothing wrong with that...

Anyway, peace!

Magnod
03-25-08, 03:32
When you get the chance please give some reports on those places, seems like you have a lot of information to share. Particularly interested in Hiroko, Noriko, Kimi and Oceanside. Are HE's available from all these girls? Sorry, don't know about Michelle.

Not from Hiroko,

John Ross
03-25-08, 03:34
Pretty good massage, with a fairly unique HE: "therapeutic internal organ massage". From reading other reports, I thought the internal massage part might feel good. I guess I'm too uptight to enjoy that to it's full potential, as it seemed from the sensitive nerve endings she was messing with, that her finger had somehow tripled in size! (: oO). So instead of feeling. "oh wow, that's great! " I was feeling more like one of Vlad the impaler's unfortunate victims.

I've found a new compassion for the why of many women's refusal to offer Greek. Overall, her massage was good, and for those who are more relaxed, the HE would have probably been more pleasure than discomfort. If you don't like the smell of smoke, that was my first impression on entering her space.

LSA 6/8/9 $ YMMV if your Okole is uptight like mine! I'd imagine she'd leave out that aspect of her service if you request? Personally, without that specialty service, I'd see a regular massage therapist, with a table and cleaner smelling ambient.You should go back again and she'll give you a ball massage.

Viper78
03-25-08, 05:18
Also had a great massage w/ Chris from YES massage. new location in DT on Bishop St. HJ was awsome.Chris a guy or gal?

Dan1388
03-25-08, 05:25
It's just that it is brought up frequently on these boards. A call for all hobbyists to start covering up. Basically I was just saying that hobbyists behavior probably won't change no matter how many safe mongering posts are written.

But hey, if your posts keeps someone who is currently using protection 100% of the time from going bare at some point, then there is certainly nothing wrong with that...

Anyway, peace!Point taken. And I understand that its not the most exciting subject to read about. So on with the reports! Peace

Sorry I have no recent ventures, I've been wanting to see someone new so I might take one one for the team and gamble with mika's or imperial, there doesnt seem to be many reports recently on those two.

Crouchingtiger
03-25-08, 06:09
With the talk about LE raids, I have a question, does anyone know on avg when the raids usaually take place time or particular day ie..weekday, weekend, etc. Just curious.

Virtua Stick
03-25-08, 14:26

Anyway, peace!Hey, I'm one of them. When I'm typing here, it is easy to say "cover me!" However, in the heat of the moment while inebriated, the urge to see if going BB is high. I've felt it. Whether or not the girl will let me is not known as I have always resisted the urge. This is a good reminder every now and then. Someone else on the forums in the past indicated that those that post when they get symptoms or a diagnosis is a good "gut check." He's right about that too.

VS

Blow Me Plez
03-25-08, 14:41
Hey, I'm a newbie here and looking for some recommendations. Do you know of any asian girl (s) with large natural breasts that do BBBJ and allow daty? Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Virtua Stick
03-25-08, 14:45
With the talk about LE raids, I have a question, does anyone know on avg when the raids usaually take place time or particular day ie..weekday, weekend, etc. Just curious.Talk about raids occur every so often. Election years seem to spike the raids as does budget time for government funding. The timing of raids seems to vary. Literally, they seem to happen at any time of the day but seem to occur more often at high traffic times (ie. evenings/nights). This might just be sampling error as this is just the times that people happen to visit. There may be times during the day or very late at night that are just not posted. Less likely in the mornings but this is when the ladies go to sleep so MS will ask you to come back later. I don't know about the afternoons but considering that LE are probably reading this right now, I honestly do not think any time is necessarily the "best" time. In summary, just go when you want to go. RTFF and you will see many posts about this subject as this topic is quite cyclical.

Another technique may be to go to places less talked about on this and other forums, especially with spring break week upon us. I would think that LE would want the most bang for the buck and raid more "publicized" places if they do not have a "system" already. However, if you do this and get raided, please post!

Mrazz
03-25-08, 15:10
Sounds exactly like my experience with her... massage is a 3 out of 10, HJ is pretty damn decent. Nice lady, will not repeat though based on massage.

L:7 A:7 S:5Is she caucation with darker hair?

Ingwa
03-25-08, 15:45
Just an update but most of you probably already know is the deal where Sky and Kelly were going to buy Champions with Bonny has fallen through. As it currently now stands, Kelly and Sky will remain at Nirvana for now and Bonny may try to re-open Champions on her own.

Blow Me Plez
03-25-08, 17:30
I'm A Newbie Here And Looking For Some Help And Suggestions. Can You Suggest Someone With Large Natural Breasts And Offer Bbbj And Daty?

======================================

Hi Blow Me Plez,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

John Ross
03-25-08, 17:38
With the talk about LE raids, I have a question, does anyone know on avg when the raids usaually take place time or particular day ie..weekday, weekend, etc. Just curious.Not sure about MP raids, but KB raids usually occur between 10pm and 12am.

Blow Me Plez
03-25-08, 17:43
I'm a newbie here and need some help and recommendations. Are there any girsl with large natural breasts that offer bbbj and daty. Yumi sounds like she may fit the bill, but sounds like she doesn't allow daty. Any suggestions is appreciated.

A friend of mine went to see Yumi on Thursday night, I was going to go also but I had to stay home and get some work done for Friday.

He said she was pretty good overall, the only thing he mentioned was that she tried to give a BBBJ but my friend wanted a cover so he insisted and she seemed a bit insulted. From the posts I've read about her, Yumi does BBBJ to start of thus far, which is very scary imo. I'm not trying to be a preacher on this site but guys its only a matter of time, after all when it comes down to it, its a numbers game. Be careful, yes it feels good but its not worth the consequences guys. I'm just trying to put things into perspective. He also said that while he was in the room he could hear yelling in Korean between two or three of the girls and it was kind of a distraction.

DownAndOut
03-25-08, 17:45
Can you let me know which posting on craigslist she advertises. She posts under erotic. w4m; (43). I haven't seen her add since I had her. No phone number, we only corresponded through email. I saved her email and address.

Member #4374
03-25-08, 21:53
So I had the day off and was bored, so I decided to check out Lily at VIP. Ask MS there about Lily, and she replies she's on vacation. So then I say "Do you have any young and pretty girls available." She says yes and leads me to the room and collects my .5 So I'm laying down on the bed waiting to see what hot piece of ass will come walking through the door when this older unattractive lady walks through. I ask her if I can get another girl (in a nice way). She leaves and this other older one, with a pretty good body comes through. But I specifically went out in search of someone young and pretty, so I sent her away too. Then I got dressed and proceeded to the exit. MS was nice and apologetic and refunded my .5 and stamped my parking ticket.

So then I decide to head to Nirvana in search of Yumi, Skye or Miki. Yumi was busy (I shouldn't be surprised since she's 23, with good size natural titties, pretty, gives BBBJ and is an overall great provider). I hope I get to bone Yumi one more time before she leaves the island. Skye was "shopping", and supposedly Miki is coming back from vacation tommorow night.

Ah well, called it a day and will go in search of fun later.

Starry Nights
03-25-08, 22:55
Sorry I have no recent ventures, I've been wanting to see someone new so I might take one one for the team and gamble with mika's or imperial, there doesnt seem to be many reports recently on those two.I went to Mika's about 5 months ago and had a very good GFE experience with a young (maybe 25ish), attractive korean girl (sorry I can't remember her name). Two weeks ago I returned there and had a Filipino looking girl and it was not a very pleasant experience. No shower offer, very fast mechanical CBJ, then CFS where every minute or so she would ask if I was almost done. Big turn off. Don't think I'd go back.

Un Holy
03-25-08, 23:14
Does anyone know what happened to Ivy at Champion and Tomato at PT.

I checked and they are not there.

Thank god mimi is still at PT.

Daspbrah
03-26-08, 05:56
Anyone have lots of details for:

1. "Yes" massage on Bishop St? Location, contact info...good?

2. Chantal? From Kay at CC. She allow HE's?

3. Crissy...location, contact?

4. New places outside of town? Details please!

5. New places at CC? HE allowed?

Daspbrah
03-26-08, 05:59

Thank you Crissy for being available to us on the islands. There are a number of destinations you could have selected to offer your services but you've blessed us with your presence here, big mahaloz to you.How can I find her?

Please advise.

Daspbrah
03-26-08, 06:03
This might seem like I've been out of the loop, but does Crystal Healing still exist? If so, where, any nice ones and contact info?

Thanks!

Kapalua
03-26-08, 07:09
Chris a guy or gal?
He reported that he received an awesome hand job from Chris, so presumably Chris is female. :)

If you want verification, the ad with the Yes Massage phone number is at the bottom of page 10 in the March 19 edition of the PennySaver.

Ho Brah
03-26-08, 07:33
Good morning.

Erica's back. Excellent. Went to tokyo a few hours ago and just came back. Said before that my last experience with her was gfe, but I was joyfully mistaken. Previous session was more friendly/polite than actual gfe. This was a full-blown flashback to a peak of previous intimate moments with past gfs wait what? Idk. The expedition got off to a rocky start as I walked up towards the door of tr. Some guy was behind me, headed towards a destination I did not know. I leaned on the railing by the wall, suddenly interested in my phone while he passed me. He proceeded to walk to the door of tokyo and ring the bell. Erica greeted him and he entered. I thought, well shit I have no plan or route should this girl be busy. So I waited outside for about ten minutes and walked back to the door. The door opens, and there waits Erica. One of you brothers missed out, it would seem. She remembers me from last month, and ushers me in.

She asks if I need a shower, I say maybe after. From there it goes into BBBJ and a whole lot of loud mish and ds, dfk and daty included in such a deal. After the shower, she was down to lie around for a while and shoot the shit, which led to something like half an extra session, which led to another shower, which led to some impromptu ds in the shower, which led to a final rinse down and getting dressed and some light parting conversation. Closer to gf session status than I would have anticipated from anyone at all. Its the kind of session you remember. Not sure how much more to let on, but ehh. L8/A10/S10

As I left, I think I said something bout the scar on her knee, and how it was pretty much in the same place as one on my own, and she said "You know how I got it? " I said I didn't. She said "Me neither. A new one shows up whenever I go out to drink. I drink a lot. " Something to that effect. I thought it was endearing, in an unorthodox way. Maybe because that's what I do regularly enough. Stay safe, everyone.

Virtua Stick
03-26-08, 10:50
Does anyone know what happened to Ivy at Champion and Tomato at PT.

I checked and they are not there.

Thank god mimi is still at PT.There were some posts that Ivy left Champion. This was followed by a post by Ironpenis that he caught something from Ivy. ? Related? Wish I could have at least seen her before she left, just to see what all the fuss was about.

As for Tomato, I saw her not too long ago and posted a TR. This was at PT. She told me her schedule (which I promptly forgot) and there was no indication that she was going to quit. Vacation maybe?

Strong Mojo
03-26-08, 12:00
I'm a newbie here and need some help and recommendations. Are there any girsl with large natural breasts that offer bbbj and daty. Yumi sounds like she may fit the bill, but sounds like she doesn't allow daty. Any suggestions is appreciated.

She does offer daty.

SM

Strong Mojo
03-26-08, 12:04
Just an update but most of you probably already know is the deal where Sky and Kelly were going to buy Champions with Bonny has fallen through. As it currently now stands, Kelly and Sky will remain at Nirvana for now and Bonny may try to re-open Champions on her own.

I did kind of get that vibe from Sky as she mentioned that she didn't know what was going to happen. This is from last week, and I believe that Bonnie is supposed to open in April.

That's too bad. I was hoping that Sky and Kelly would relocate with Bonnie. The access to Happiness is a lot better than Nirvana. Almost like the old new yorker.

Strong Mojo
03-26-08, 12:38
Sky rocks my world. I went to see her last week, and gotta say that it keeps getting better. I hadn't seen her for several sessions as she was either on vacation, or busy. I ended up with Umi on one occasion, and while it was nice, and she had the big chichi's, she seemed to lack a little on enthusiasm and almost seemed lazy.

The other day I went to visit Sky, but she told me that she had an appointment in a half hour, so I told Sky and Bonnie that I'd come back another day. When I came back a few days later, Sky seemed to be very happy. Her service was like that of AMP's of a few years ago. She greeted me with a hug, helped me get undressed, and gave me a thorough TS. Back in the room, she didn't leave at all, and just proceeded to finishing drying me off, then onto the bed for one of her great massages and backwalks. After the flip, she continued with the massage, tittie rubbing and nipple sucking. After a few minutes, she did several minutes of bb shaft kissing and sucking (not really bbbj). Then she started the cbj and swing into 69. I truly believe that she cums and the taste of her nani changes and juices up quite a bit. After she came once, she swung back over and kept on switching between cbj and dfk (unfuckenbelievable). She finished me in acg and I finished her with daty.

After the deed, we laid there for a while playing, kissing and dfk'g. We cleaned up in the shower with more playing. Went back to the room where she helped me get dressed, tied my shoes and kissed me goodbye.

L- 8
A- 10
S- 10
$- .5/1.5 (Would've tipped more, but was only carrying 2.0)

SM

Aaron Colt
03-26-08, 14:06
I went to Mika's about 5 months ago and had a very good GFE experience with a young (maybe 25ish), attractive korean girl (sorry I can't remember her name). Two weeks ago I returned there and had a Filipino looking girl and it was not a very pleasant experience. No shower offer, very fast mechanical CBJ, then CFS where every minute or so she would ask if I was almost done. Big turn off. Don't think I'd go back.

What did the filipina look like? I remember a thick one fitting that description that performed the same shitty services.

Un Holy
03-26-08, 16:23
Very interesting!

You two guys amaze me at how much you know about the business.

Are you customers or providers?

Or are you one of Bonnie's business partners? Or competition?

Badboy808
03-26-08, 18:51
Does anybody know a provider who does the tag team? (2 women combo)

Thanks,

BB

Kakashihatake
03-26-08, 21:37
Anyone here know who allows multiple pops? If I want multiple pops am I better off with an escort? Do AMP girls allow multiple pops? Thanks again guys! Your folks are the best!

Whatever595
03-26-08, 23:15
Skye from Nirvana is awesome.

Kapalua
03-27-08, 01:44
This might seem like I've been out of the loop, but does Crystal Healing still exist? If so, where, any nice ones and contact info?
Yes, CHM still exists. It's located in #104 of the A.Y. Wong Building at 1507 South King Street. The phone number is 941-9779. CHM specializes in mature providers (with a few occasional exceptions), so whether there are "nice ones" available at any particular time would depend upon your personal preferences.

Captin Crunch
03-27-08, 06:00
I heard so much about Skye, but what does she look like? Can anyone give the 411?
Skye from Nirvana is awesome.

Doomsday
03-27-08, 09:41
I just came from Rose Marie. Had a girl named Bobbi. Cute. Looks about 7. about 28. Korean. Real Gfe experience. No Daty, DFK. Mish, no doggie, would have gone soft due to drinking. All in all, would repeat. real good service. Not rushed. My Friend Had Joy, said that Joy was real good too. She has a tattoo on her right arm. Not bad looking Korean Girl. Friend also had GFE. Went to Pink's. Terrible, no girls, Golden queen had one average looking korean girl. Looks 7. Roppongi, terrible. Jini Massage no girls.

Happy hunting mongers.

Strong Mojo
03-27-08, 11:19
Very interesting!

Or are you one of Bonnie's business partners? Or competition?

Hmmm...
I would have to say...What is a customer and no and no? I'll take wtf for $200 Alex.

I just haven't been posting too much as workload is currently a *****.

SM

Strong Mojo
03-27-08, 11:24
I heard so much about Skye, but what does she look like? Can anyone give the 411?

If I had to choose which celeb she most looks like, it would have to be Maggie Cheung, but with a darker tan and implants. She petite with bolt on d's. She has that same kind of pouty look that Maggie Cheung has.

SM

Member #1720
03-27-08, 12:03
Just curious, havent heard anything lately about the Thai establishments.

Anybody out there had any luck with Chantay( Channey) yet?

Ingwa
03-27-08, 15:51
Very interesting!

Or are you one of Bonnie's business partners? Or competition?I think it just means I'm going too often and on the verge of going broke :)

Hypo Luxa
03-27-08, 16:40
If I had to choose which celeb she most looks like, it would have to be Maggie Cheung, but with a darker tan and implants. She petite with bolt on d's. She has that same kind of pouty look that Maggie Cheung has.

SM
I haven't had her since she was Jennifer at Tengoku. I can't remember her face as well, but her body rocked the party! I remember specifically thinking that her GFE level and attitude (hungry for sex) was high for how hot she was.

Sounds like she hasn't slowed down either!

Kapalua
03-27-08, 19:30
How can I find her?

Please advise.
Here's her website, which has contact information:

http://crissy.ultraescort.com

She's also a member of this forum, using the name "Popologirl," and she's posted that guys can send her a private message.

Daspbrah
03-27-08, 20:01
Thanks Kapalua! Aloha!

Here's her website, which has contact information:

http://crissy.ultraescort.com

She's also a member of this forum, using the name "Popologirl," and she's posted that guys can send her a private message.

Hawaii 50
03-28-08, 03:48
Hello Gang,

I'm looking for new massage places with HE. Can anyone share 411s (if any) on the following establishments (pennysaver)?

Essence of Therapeutic Massage--Sarah
Korean Style Massage
Massage Services
Jini (formerly Orange)
JJ Spa

I've pretty much visited the rest. Please feel free to share other places.

Much Mahalos,
PGOLF

Primal Needs
03-28-08, 03:50
I haven't had her since she was Jennifer at Tengoku. I can't remember her face as well, but her body rocked the party! I remember specifically thinking that her GFE level and attitude (hungry for sex) was high for how hot she was.

Sounds like she hasn't slowed down either!

I remember one session with her at Tengoku where I felt like SHE was f**king ME! Afterwards, I felt all empty inside, and used... Nah just kidding!

Her body IS the party. She got sweatier than me. I was impressed.

Primal Needs

Tadhook
03-28-08, 09:15
Hello Gang,

I'm looking for new massage places with HE. Can anyone share 411s (if any) on the following establishments (pennysaver)?

Korean Style Massage
Massage Services
Jini (formerly Orange)
JJ Spa

Much Mahalos,
PGOLF
I used to go to JJ Spa up to couple years ago. It was run by Jenny, who is Chinese, about 30 or so. Not sure if she still runs the place or not. Got both HJ and FS from her, although you'll probably get only HJ until she gets to know you better.

C Man
03-28-08, 13:25
Hello Gang,

Korean Style Massage
Massage Services
Jini (formerly Orange)
JJ Spa

Much Mahalos,
PGOLF

PG,
I've been to Essence of Therapeutic Massage--Sarah about three times and she's strictly by the book. I've tried, believe me I've tried but all I could manage was "self service" after she left the session! :{

2xdiamond
03-28-08, 14:50
Is Yumi still at Nirvana?

She does offer daty.

SM

Maui Poka
03-28-08, 16:11
Aloha!

Any one heard of a new place called Blackjacks?

I heard theres some hot older babes there!

Where's it located?

Thanx!

First Try
03-28-08, 16:44

SM

I couldn't enlarge the pic but found her on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STf1-x1Qa-E&feature=related

she has other vids and speaks English with a British accent

Tiger Shark 69
03-28-08, 22:48
Hey guys,

I'm new and was lurking for awhile, thanks for all the info, I also dont know the abreviations could someone help? and where the heck is Lavander / Tengoku.

Kapalua
03-29-08, 00:12
I also dont know the abreviations could someone help?
Near the top of the page, at the center there's a link entitled "Abbreviations" that you can click.

where the heck is Lavander / Tengoku.
Lavender is located at 1320 Rycroft Street, #3. Tengoku closed, but the former Tengoku location (#101 of the A.Y. Wong Building at 1507 South King Street) is now occupied by King Relaxation.

Alohashorts
03-29-08, 04:55
One of these days I'll TOFTT, but for now I make my decision based on all your reports. So I visited Judy's for the first time looking for Pepsi. Massage was sort of fast paced. Was just ok, but then again, do we really go into amps looking for a good massage? She stroked the nut sack lightly, which always gets me up and asked what I wanted. Went for the FS package. PM me for details on FS. Enjoyed the fs, especially with her whispering dirty Korean in my ear. I filled the raincoat to it's limit.

I thought I wouldn't like the bolt ons, but those long nips more then made up for it. She encouraged the licking and groping. A good time was had by all.

Starfox64
03-29-08, 04:55
I just came from Rose Marie. Had a girl named Bobbi. Cute. Looks about 7. about 28. Korean. Real Gfe experience. No Daty, DFK. Mish, no doggie, would have gone soft due to drinking. All in all, would repeat. real good service. Not rushed. My Friend Had Joy, said that Joy was real good too. She has a tattoo on her right arm. Not bad looking Korean Girl. Friend also had GFE. Went to Pink's. Terrible, no girls, Golden queen had one average looking korean girl. Looks 7. Roppongi, terrible. Jini Massage no girls.

Happy hunting mongers.Did the ward tour couple of nights ago, didn't have much

Found entrance to rose marie and had Joy. Seemed pretty standard, felt a little rushed but checked the time and it was an hour. She's really cute, personality wise. No GFE for me and she smokes (says she's trying to quit) so if you don't like the smell she's not the girl for you. Really soft skin, would repeat if she gave more of a GFE but I guess YMMV.

L/A/S; 8/9/7

Omg Wtf
03-30-08, 02:04
Is this the se Pepsi from VIP? L/A/S?

And how much?

Omg Wtf
03-30-08, 02:24
Sorry I just read a few pages back.

Its probably Pepsi from Judy's.

Anyone got contact info?

I might head there tonite!

Joe Som
03-30-08, 06:48
I remember one session with her at Tengoku where I felt like SHE was f**king ME! Afterwards, I felt all empty inside, and used... Nah just kidding!

Her body IS the party. She got sweatier than me. I was impressed.

Primal NeedsWhen she's on the bottom and she tells you "don't move" and starts pulling you in her, she's using you to get off.

Joe Som
03-30-08, 06:53
Is this the se Pepsi from VIP? L/A/S?

And how much?No different one.

Ck813
03-31-08, 14:34
Yes massage is kris, blonde local woman. BBBJ cum on face. Also does CFS. One experience with her will make you keep going back. Massage not that great but who cares. When I see her I hug her grab her ass and next thing you know my zipper is down and she is sucking my woody. She is fucking awesome and does almost whatever you want. Ask about her two girl specials. (PennySaver)

Chantal N Kay Strcitly Legitate. (PennySaver)

Crissy my ATF. Kailua locaton in-call (Craigslist)

Anyone have lots of details for:

1. "Yes" massage on Bishop St? Location, contact info...good?

2. Chantal? From Kay at CC. She allow HE's?

3. Crissy...location, contact?

4. New places outside of town? Details please!

5. New places at CC? HE allowed?

Tiger Shark 69
03-31-08, 15:54
Near the top of the page, at the center there's a link entitled "Abbreviations" that you can click.

Lavender is located at 1320 Rycroft Street, #3. Tengoku closed, but the former Tengoku location (#101 of the A.Y. Wong Building at 1507 South King Street) is now occupied by King Relaxation.Are there any white or latino girls out there that are good? how about local girls? I'm guessing most of these are Asian, Don't get me wrong the Asian girls give the best service but I just wanted to see if there was any surprises out there!

DownAndOut
03-31-08, 16:30
I went to Paradise Spa and got April. Her massage was good, nice hard pressure massage. She seems to know what she is doing and gives an actual massage. Also sensual touching the balls while I was face down. I tried to get her to fs but either she didn't understand me, doesn't do that, or pretended to not understand me.Saw April again and asked for fs after her massage, she said the tip would be $.7 (on top of the .6). I didn't have that much, so she allowed got naked and did cbj.

Beanlover
04-01-08, 05:09
I used to go to JJ Spa up to couple years ago. It was run by Jenny, who is Chinese, about 30 or so. Not sure if she still runs the place or not. Got both HJ and FS from her, although you'll probably get only HJ until she gets to know you better.Went to check out JJ Spa on Saturday and had Jenny. Chinese, short hair, slightly thick around the middle. Went in, asks me to undress and leaves the room. So I lie face down on the table, Without the towel. When she comes in, she starts the massage, then asks where I had massages before, so I start laying subtle hints, and name other massage therapists (like Son Kyong) that give HJ's and extras, and AMP's disguised as legit massage places (Moonlite, Golden etc.). So on the flip she massages my legs, then my stomach, then does light massage on legs and stomach, then just barely glances over the sac, then gets a little bolder and starts rubbing the sac by accident (yeah right! ) more frequently, then finally she asks if I want a HJ. I said ok. HJ was okay, not as good as Son Kyong. Massage was okay, not hard like I like it though. 60 entrance fee, . 40 tip. Nice lady. Would I repeat? Maybe.

Joe Som
04-01-08, 07:36
Lisa. Older, but not ugly. Nice massage. Tease until got hard then asked if want massage there. No the greatest HJ. Pepsi at Judy's was better.

Kapalua
04-01-08, 11:53
Yes massage is kris, blonde local woman. BBBJ cum on face. Also does CFS. One experience with her will make you keep going back. Massage not that great but who cares. When I see her I hug her grab her ass and next thing you know my zipper is down and she is sucking my woody. She is fucking awesome and does almost whatever you want. Ask about her two girl specials. (PennySaver)
With that recommendation, I predict that her business will likely increase. :)

MadCocker
04-01-08, 13:31
Well another project is finished and decided to celebrate. Went to Ginger's and saw Mimi. She's a petite Viet spinner with just below the shoulder ehu hair. Great session and GFE that lasted over an hour. She has to be my all time favorite. L-8/A-10/S-8. Damage .5+1.4.

Mandoo Kane
04-01-08, 13:57
With that recommendation, I predict that her business will likely increase. :)So, does anyone have a number and address for this place. I've tired calling before, not no answer. Can PM if you like.

Qjkl
04-01-08, 16:12
Well another project is finished and decided to celebrate. Went to Ginger's and saw Mimi. She's a petite Viet spinner with just below the shoulder ehu hair. Great session and GFE that lasted over an hour. She has to be my all time favorite. L-8/A-10/S-8. Damage .5+1.4.

What's your best age guess for Mimi?

Kakashihatake
04-01-08, 19:50
Well another project is finished and decided to celebrate. Went to Ginger's and saw Mimi. She's a petite Viet spinner with just below the shoulder ehu hair. Great session and GFE that lasted over an hour. She has to be my all time favorite. L-8/A-10/S-8. Damage .5+1.4.I was just wondering where gingers is located. The only AMPs I know of are the ones at ward and by the convention center.

Thanks!

Kakashihatake
04-01-08, 20:07
Has anyone went there yet? Any reports on them? I'm planning to go so hopefully I'll get a report up, but has anyone else been to them?

Thanks!

MadCocker
04-01-08, 20:17
What's your best age guess for Mimi?
I would guess late 20's to early 30's. Be nice to her and she will reciprocate. And in doing so you'll have a very enjoyable no rush GFE.

Werd0001
04-01-08, 22:25
Where is ginger's at? My co-worker went down their and said He got to twice the action their from Mimi, in the TS & back in the room.

Whatever595
04-01-08, 22:45
Nirvana's lineup of Skye, Yumi, Miky and some other hot looking babes on the couch is number one. Not sure if Kelly still there, but if she is, that would make it an allstar lineup.

Hikari50
04-02-08, 08:39
Anyone had the chance to partake?

Learn to Relax
Reply to: massagehawaii@gmail.com
Date: 2008-03-30, 12:42PM HST

Have you forgotten the joy of relaxation?

Let me help you reduce the stress of everyday life.

I am an attractive female and I've been blessed with the art of touch. I have over 500 hours of training from accredited massage institutes and 5 years of experience. I am very athletic and I specialize in sports, swedish, esalen, deep tissue, FBSM and light touch. My gentle yet strong hands will soothe your entire body.

I offer private personalized attention and I will ensure that our time together is unique and unforgettable. I am consistent, honest and professional.

I also offer private massage instruction as well.

Rates structure is as follows.
$90 Hour Therapeutic Massage
(Light touch, fbsm not offered in Therapeutic session)

$150 Hour Massage & Lesson
$200 90 min Massage & Lesson

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* License info: CMT - IL

PostingID: 624386240

Kapalua
04-02-08, 09:08
Where is ginger's at?
Ginger's is located at 1694 Kalakaua Avenue, #211 (door and stairway at the rear of the building). The entrance to the parking lot is on Fern Street.

Alohashorts
04-02-08, 10:20
Went to PT this past weekend and took the first nice looking girl I seen. Her name was Yuri, which sounded familiar. Cute, and had a nice hand full. TS was good, took her time, fun conversation. FS was above average. On top of normal positions, she let me put her into other positions that I enjoy. Enjoyed it.

Viewed past post which had both bad and good. I guess I got a good night.

Kapalua
04-02-08, 16:14
The only AMPs I know of are the ones at ward and by the convention center.
Then you might want to take a look at my message entitled "Updated List," which was posted in this thread in January. It contains the names and addresses of numerous places, conveniently organized by geographic area: Downtown, Keeaumoku Street, Young Street, Makaloa Street, Rycroft Street, King Street, Beretania Street, Ward Avenue, Ilaniwai Street, Kalakaua Avenue, Kalauokalani Way, Atkinson Drive, and Pearl City.

Sctypimpin
04-02-08, 18:22
Has anyone went there yet? Any reports on them? I'm planning to go so hopefully I'll get a report up, but has anyone else been to them?

Thanks! I have been there 2 times once for thai and once for deep tissue, massage is great 55/hr real thai massage they stretch you out to the max. As for HE I am pretty sure they are a legit establishment, I did the obvious fully naked under the towel and hinted about HE but did not get any play, I know that the therapist was looking at my package and was kinda shy. Anyway the massage was way worth the money and I will be returning soon YMMV.

Daspbrah
04-02-08, 21:29
Saw April again and asked for fs after her massage, she said the tip would be $.7 (on top of the .6). I didn't have that much, so she allowed got naked and did cbj.Is this the place next to Champion bakery?

How does April look?

By the way, where is Yes massage?

Entrygiver007
04-02-08, 21:42
Just wondering if anyone has been to the AMP by Alapai? Is it good, how many girls there?

C Side
04-03-08, 02:34
Went to the place 2x I am pretty sure legit. 1 room with a cubical style divider. The massage is 6/10 not that great for thai massage, even the swedish is 5/10. The girls are average maybe 6/10.

Thumperforq
04-03-08, 03:32
Anyone had the chance to partake?

That's Crissy. She has reviews on TER and participates on the forum as Popologirl.

Buck N Ham
04-03-08, 04:15
Went to PT this past weekend and took the first nice looking girl I seen. Her name was Yuri, which sounded familiar. Cute, and had a nice hand full. TS was good, took her time, fun conversation. FS was above average. On top of normal positions, she let me put her into other positions that I enjoy. Enjoyed it.

Viewed past post which had both bad and good. I guess I got a good night.Darn, too bad you didn't post this report earlier as I went to PT a few days ago and didn't find anyone I remembered. Asked for Tiffany but she was not around so in came Linda. She's hispanic looking with a large rack and Cali accent. Kinda on the plump side but not overly portly. Linda allows touching and licking of her nats but thats the highlight of the outing. So-so CBJ, ok fondling of balls while CFS, multiple positions and good acting. Felt rushed tho. YMMV. L5/A7/S6. $. 5+fee.

Buck

Even Steve
04-03-08, 05:37
Can you let me know which posting on craigslist she advertises.
Also had a great massage w/ Chris from YES massage. new location in DT
on Bishop St. HJ was awsome.Not the one Wulfen was referring to in post #1247 (pg 3 right now). She doesn't advertise a name on CL and only communicates through email / yahoo messenger until you book an appointment. She lives in Kalihi.

Can you describe Chris/Kris at YES massage? How old? How hot? Nice body? How much for massage and tip?

Even Steve
04-03-08, 05:38
Oh yeah - forgot to mention that the Sabrina I'm talking about doesn't posts any pics in her ad either.

Even Steve
04-03-08, 05:40
Is she caucation with darker hair?Yes, that's her.

Even Steve
04-03-08, 05:42
Just curious, havent heard anything lately about the Thai establishments.

Anybody out there had any luck with Chantay( Channey) yet?I had an appointment with her a few weeks ago. I had read on here that she is legit but incredibly hot. Anyway, she texted me that she had to cancel about 15 minutes before our appointment time.

Even Steve
04-03-08, 05:44
Have also been there 3 times now for the thai massage. Great deal at 55/hr, but strictly legit.

Justin H
04-03-08, 06:37
Went to 4 hands massage yesterday, found out it was the old or the same Siam thai. Massage was really good but extras. Did anybody try this place and got anything?
I think I will stick to the old ones like Hana, and Yes Massage

Un Holy
04-03-08, 14:55
I have not seen any report on Happiness.

Has anyone gone there lately?

Have all the girls from the old Nirvana moved there?

Kapalua
04-03-08, 14:56
Is this the place next to Champion bakery?
Yes, Champion Malasadas is located at 1926 South Beretania Street, and Paradise Spa is located at 1930 South Beretania Street. So after an invigorating massage and orgasm, a customer can re-energize with a tasty malasada. :D

Wet And Wild
04-03-08, 15:36
Just wondering if anyone has been to the AMP by Alapai? Is it good, how many girls there?I would go to one of the other highly recommended ones.

DownAndOut
04-03-08, 18:22
Is this the place next to Champion bakery? How does April look? By the way, where is Yes massage?Yup, next to the bakery. April is thin, about early thirties(?) I'd say. Imho attractive. smooth skin, shoulder length hair, airstrip above her patty, nice soft firm breasts.

DownAndOut
04-03-08, 18:51
Even though Mila advertises under "therapeutic" on Craigslist, I tried because it's at Island Colony hotel, and I figured there might be play since it's the same building as the old couple advertising on erotic Craigslist.

The massage is very good, real, but totally legit. She is attractive imho, about late 30's, Scandinavian accent. She told me to keep my underwear on.

Therapeutic massage (Waikiki area)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: serv-629190487@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-03, 11:01AM HST

Depending on your needs, massage therapy can unlock tension deep within the muscles, relieve stress or help you achieve total relaxation.
We offer ... Swedish ... lomi lomi ... Shiatsu ... stone massage ... aroma therapy ...

Please call (808)232-4073 to hear about our group and holiday specials!

We are located at:
445 Seaside Ave.,Ste. 607
Honolulu, HI

Wet And Wild
04-03-08, 19:06
Just wondering if anyone has been to the AMP by Alapai? Is it good, how many girls there?My suggestion would be to go to one of the highly rated place listed.

Joe Som
04-04-08, 06:44

Viewed past post which had both bad and good. I guess I got a good night.
She's kinda moody. If you get her on a good night, it's great. Otherwise, not a good experience. She can have a very bad temper if you upset her or even if the customer before you upset her.

Joe Som
04-04-08, 06:46
Yup, next to the bakery. April is thin, about early thirties(?) I'd say. Imho attractive. smooth skin, shoulder length hair, airstrip above her patty, nice soft firm breasts.
Went one night, but it looked empty. Maybe gotta go early. Was about 730 pm.

Joe Som
04-04-08, 06:49
My suggestion would be to go to one of the highly rated place listed.
Had Tina. Probably about 3 for L/A/S. Opted for HJ because figured I'd cut bait. Should have left earlier. I know where the term "punching the clown" came from now. The owner told me to come back and see Rosie. She said Spanish/Filipino/Japanese. Supposed to be young and beautiful, but somehow I doubt it.

Joe Som
04-04-08, 06:50
Have also been there 3 times now for the thai massage. Great deal at 55/hr, but strictly legit.
The only thing is the girls talk way too much to each other. Hard to relax.

Joe Som
04-04-08, 06:50
I had an appointment with her a few weeks ago. I had read on here that she is legit but incredibly hot. Anyway, she texted me that she had to cancel about 15 minutes before our appointment time.
Tried calling the number on Craiglist several times and left message, but not return, so I gave up.

Braddah Man
04-04-08, 09:04
Well last week I went to Nirvana and had Yumi. I like her looks a bit better than Kelly, I guess I'm into those with a bit more meat on them. Usual, give MS the entrance and sat down to wait.

Table shower was probably the best table shower I ever had. Very thorough, concentrates on pretty much the entire body. Pretty decent massage. Very good with her tongue, no rj, but licked pretty much everywhere. Turned over, CBJ, felt like I was going to cum. She jumped on top, CG, Miss, finish in DS. Gave the GFE after, cuddled. Not too much into that but whatever. Usual damage. Will def. Repeat. A10 L9 S10.

Aieaken
04-04-08, 11:45
Siam Health Land
Hekaha St
Behind Cutter Ford

Anyone else try this place? Had great Deep Tissue from good looking Thai girl. She was mid to late twenties.

Let me get naked but no HJ.

I will be going back soon.

Tadhook
04-04-08, 15:56
Yes, Champion Malasadas is located at 1926 South Beretania Street, and Paradise Spa is located at 1930 South Beretania Street. So after an invigorating massage and orgasm, a customer can re-energize with a tasty malasada. :D
Funny you should mention that. When I used to go to Narita (predecessor to Paradise), I used to stop by Champions if they were still open.

Hikari50
04-04-08, 22:59
Found this in /ers section:

[/quote]####EXCELLENT TOUCH AND RUB MASSAGE### - w4mw - 35 (808 384 8372 Oahu)
Reply to: pers-629218695@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-03, 11:25AM HST

Incall Massage offered by a REAL, Trained attractive female therapist in my upscale incall location on the Windward Side.

If you are looking for a wonderfully therapeutic, yet sensual massage experience, give me a call.

or 808 384 8372
(
Relaxing very Private [/quote]Sounds promising?

Allbust
04-05-08, 01:24
Has anyone been there lately?

Any new girls?

Joe Som
04-05-08, 06:40
Had Mina.

Older. Interesting looks. Slim with hard fake breasts. Walked on back for massage. HE. Okay. Not as good as Pepsi at Judy's.

Buster50
04-05-08, 06:59
There were some posts that Ivy left Champion. This was followed by a post by Ironpenis that he caught something from Ivy. ? Related? Wish I could have at least seen her before she left, just to see what all the fuss was about.

As for Tomato, I saw her not too long ago and posted a TR. This was at PT. She told me her schedule (which I promptly forgot) and there was no indication that she was going to quit. Vacation maybe?Is Ivy at Nirvana the same Ivy from Champions?

Un Holy
04-05-08, 15:31
She tells guys that she is from San Diego, which is a bunch of BS. Its her. She still wears the same old **** clothes at work and has the same attitude, but does not do bbfs anymore unless you are a regular.

Member #4374
04-05-08, 17:26
Is Ivy at Nirvana the same Ivy from Champions?One and the same.

Kman123
04-05-08, 18:02
Went and checked it out. Only person I saw there was kelly. Not sure what the line up is like, havent had time to go back. I'm sure that it must be ok because they've been open a while and no one has posted. I think others may be trying to keep it a secret. LOL

Aboonai
04-06-08, 01:20
Here's a previous posting of that same woman with a pic of her behind that Hikari50 posted about.

~~~~LOVELY MIXED ASIAN~~~~(808) 384 8372 - w4m - 32
Reply to: pers-624730557@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-03-30, 7:19PM HST

Hello Gentlemen, I am still up and still seeking for a genuine man to come over and spend some sweet and erotic time and companionship with me. I am 5feet3inches tall with exotic brown eyes and have silky smooth skin for you to tease me and caresse me by. German, Asian Brunette
8Zero-Eight 3Eight-Four 8Three-Seven2
Ask for "Hope" Please no text or blocked calls
In-Calls Only

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 624730557

Copyright © 2008 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

Even Steve
04-06-08, 05:30
The only thing is the girls talk way too much to each other. Hard to relax.That's true. I see Pon, who is very quiet and very shy, but the other two girls are always yapping.

Comp Dude 35
04-06-08, 05:52
Legit place, run by Mai, formerly of Massage Thailand....got some lookers (including Mai), but all legit from what I know.

The Dude

Siam Health Land
Hekaha St
Behind Cutter Ford

Anyone else try this place? Had great Deep Tissue from good looking Thai girl. She was mid to late twenties.

Let me get naked but no HJ.

I will be going back soon.

Double Dluva
04-06-08, 06:37
It's been about a month since I've last reported, but I've been a bit busy. I had the opportunity to see a couple of providers in the last few months. So where shall I start.

1) Kitty at VIP--I truely did have a lot of fun with Kitty. She is about 5'3", Tanned complexion (Spanish), avg build, with wonderful plastic fun bags. I'd say about 34D-24-34. To make the story short. Great TS, wonderful massage, several positions, finished without rushing. Cleaned me up with the usual warm towels. GFE, because we talked after and cuddled for a little while. I gave her a massage which lasted way beyond the hour time limit. Even the MS forgot about us. The only reason why we stopped was because her friend called her for a ride. Anyways, with it all said and done. L8/A8/S8.

2)Yumi at Nirvana--I just had a run in with the wonderful Yumi. She is everything that our other brothers have said all along. She is about 5'2", Tanned complexion (Korean), a little thick around the mid section, but with no complaints from me. I enjoy a little meat on my women! And above all, she definitely has a set of wonderful D size breast. From reading the other reports, I was ready and waiting for the BBBJ, but because I was a "new" client she only licked my balls and the shaft. She went on for a few minutes, then the jumped right on. I so enjoyed watching those beautiful D's bouncing up and down. She actually slowed down and let me feel every inch of her wet pussy as my cock slowly penetrated her. I thought I was in heaven. Then we switched it up and I got on top. I totally took my time, making sure I would remember every inch of her body all the while sucking on those wonderful nipples. I think they got hard as soon as I blew on them. Well, after I was done she cleaned me up with warm towels and we cuddled like a true GFE. I also got to massage her for a few minutes. Then I was back to reality. L8/A8/S8.

3)I also had the famous Nani. I will elaborate further in the escorts section when I have the time.

DDLuva

Joe Som
04-06-08, 07:11
That's true. I see Pon, who is very quiet and very shy, but the other two girls are always yapping.
Pon was quiet the first two times. So I was content to see her even though the other one kept trying to yap with her. The third time see became extremely talkative for some reason. That's when it was time to look for somewhere else. Can't beat the prices though. If HE was available, that would be a reason to go back.

Aieaken
04-06-08, 14:12
Legit place, run by Mai, formerly of Massage Thailand....got some lookers (including Mai), but all legit from what I know.

The DudeThanks, I had Mai ( Pretty Girl ) and great DT. There was a tall Thai girl working also. I will try her next trip.

Jet Black
04-06-08, 15:27
My ATF Yong is still there...but lately haven't seen anyone else or ask for new girls. From what I gather, that place usually have mature providers...and from experience, IMHO they are exceptional fine and highly recommended! But if ur more into younger providers I will recommend Nirvana, Lavender, Ginger or VIP amps.

Stay happy, safe and respectful,

JB

Has anyone been there lately?

Any new girls?

Mandoo Kane
04-06-08, 16:48
Had Tina. Probably about 3 for L/A/S. Opted for HJ because figured I'd cut bait. Should have left earlier. I know where the term "punching the clown" came from now. The owner told me to come back and see Rosie. She said Spanish/Filipino/Japanese. Supposed to be young and beautiful, but somehow I doubt it.You know, it's funny, but I actually had a good time with Tina. YMMV. I would say L6/A8/S8. I thought she was very enthusiastic and really got into it. But, I'll admit she's older. I saw the Japanese et. Al. Chick. She looked okay. Good actually, thin with bolt ons, but I only saw her quickly. I would say she's probably in her mid twenties, but who can tell.

They're supposed to be some new girls comming in about now. Young ones I'm told, but that place has always had older girls before, so dunno.

Allbust
04-06-08, 21:26
My ATF Yong is still there...but lately haven't seen anyone else or ask for new girls. From what I gather, that place usually have mature providers, and from experience, IMHO they are exceptional fine and highly recommended! But if ur more into younger providers I will recommend Nirvana, Lavender, Ginger or VIP amps.

Stay happy, safe and respectful,

JBShe offer any bb service? I've gotten mulitple pops from providers at imperial, but never got any bb stuff.

Spyda
04-07-08, 05:00
Went and checked it out. Only person I saw there was kelly. Not sure what the line up is like, havent had time to go back. I'm sure that it must be ok because they've been open a while and no one has posted. I think others may be trying to keep it a secret. LOLCan you pm me the number to happiness? If you have it.

Dell808
04-07-08, 06:17
Anyone seen Miki at Imperial lately?

Saw her last December, she was pretty good.

Now Mama says she is gone.

Thanks

Kapalua
04-07-08, 06:40
Noticed a new massage parlor advertisement in the most recent PennySaver (April 2). "Kalakaua Massage" has an ad on page 30 (which is actually the page that mostly contains ads for relaxation places). The address for Kalakaua Massage is 1608 Kalakaua Avenue, which is the same address as Aloha TLC Massage. So perhaps Kalakaua Massage is the new name for the Aloha TLC location.

DownAndOut
04-07-08, 14:38
Noticed a new massage parlor advertisement in the most recent PennySaver (April 2). "Kalakaua Massage" has an ad on page 30 (which is actually the page that mostly contains ads for relaxation places). The address for Kalakaua Massage is 1608 Kalakaua Avenue, which is the same address as Aloha TLC Massage. So perhaps Kalakaua Massage is the new name for the Aloha TLC location.When I went to Judy's in February, I walked into TLC first and they were totally constructing inside. The lady said they were renovating and would be open soon. So as you said, probably the new name now.

DownAndOut
04-07-08, 14:50
Just went back to Paradise yesterday for April and got my fs. But alas, I got soft during ccg. She finished hj while I daty. I enjoyed her very much, though. She let me pay after, so I gave her $$. I didn't pay the .6 up front.

Shavnluvr
04-07-08, 14:53
Anyone been to I'm lately? I've been with Evelyn and Maria, the Puerto Rican older lady that used to talk casually, gave a great massage, and HE. Last week, Maria made me fill out some legit information form and asked me to keep my underwear on. Kept going on about how she wants to keep this place legit and licensed massage therapists shouldn't be doing extras and wouldn't stop. I basically told her "you said that already" about 3 times. After the legit massage, she left all the oil on me, said we're done, didn't offer a shower and just left the room. WOW! I wasn't expecting that. Of course, YMMV, but hell if I'm going back there again.

Nautboi808
04-07-08, 18:27
On Saturday finally got into Paradise. I've been trying to get into that place for a while now, however everytime I tried, they were "too busy."

I was lucky to have April. She must be in her late 30's, 5'3", 110lb. I found her attractive, but she has to do something with her hair. The way she styled it looks like she is going to do a Coverlook or Headshots photoshoot. Kind teased and wild. Anyway, she was kinda cautious at first asking the usual questions to feel me out if I was LE. She actually gives a decent massage. After she felt comfortable, she started teasing my inner thighs and balls. On the flip, she massaged the entire front of my body. Then she started lightly running her fingernails around the front of my thighs and she saw that I was really enjoying it. Excellent HE. Only bummer part of the whole experince was when the doorbell rang and she had to stop to let the next customer in. She comes back and finishes me off. Clean up with warm towel and give me a big hug. You can be sure that I will be going back.

L=8/A=9/S=9. Damage was .60 house, .50 April.

Buster50
04-07-08, 20:44
Anyone have more info about Hapiness.

Who is there, their number, parking. Etc.

Thanks

Scott The Man
04-08-08, 04:26
I'm heading out for an "adventure" on fri

Can't decide on whether to go to nirvana or lavender.

I've been to lavender a few times and had some smoking hot girls there

But I've been hearing alot of hype about nirvana

I've been to pearl city relaxation too many times, smile spa was bad, so was mika relaxation. I'm looking for some young providers.

Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks

Islandson
04-08-08, 10:59
Anyone have more info about Hapiness.

Who is there, their number, parking. Etc.

Thanks

I went there sunday to check it out. First I went inside to the door Champions was and the door said no Tressspassing, so I knocked, no amswer. Went to the back side of the building and saw the
Champion sign and called the number, no dice. So went downstairs to the parking lot below and there is big red sign that says Happiness. Called this second number and this lady answered and asked where i was, I told her in the parking lot and she said she will send someone down to get me. After 10 minutes no one came so I left. One thin is that the door way to the bar Black Stallion is there and a lot of people come out and smoke there and that made me nervous also. I hope that they open soon, I want to check it out.

If anyone makes it here could you post or pm me, thanks in advance.

Virtua Stick
04-08-08, 14:53
I'm heading out for an "adventure" on fri

Can't decide on whether to go to nirvana or lavender.

I've been to lavender a few times and had some smoking hot girls there

But I've been hearing alot of hype about nirvana

I've been to pearl city relaxation too many times, smile spa was bad, so was mika relaxation. I'm looking for some young providers.

Any suggestions anyone?

ThanksHi Scott,

You may want to look up a few of the many reviews from Nirvana and other Lavender women first. I think you also posted this message on another forum under a different name but I believe it was you as you have the same typo. I posted a reply there. Please give me the 411 on Mika and/or Smile if possible as they are on my list of places to (eventually) visit.

Thanks

KillingAngel
04-08-08, 21:28
Wow, I was always wondering how you can pay .50 to the girl and not have her getting mad at you. Is Paradise a cheaper AMP? Also, are there AMP's out there where you can tip less than $ and not have the girl pissed off?

On Saturday finally got into Paradise. I've been trying to get into that place for a while now, however everytime I tried, they were "too busy."

Kman123
04-08-08, 21:53
I'm pretty sure the number for happiness and nirvana is the same. She mighta thought you were outside nirvana. I heard it's closed and might open next week. who knows.

Un Holy
04-09-08, 02:56
So, has any body done her lately since she moved to Happiness?

Hikari50
04-09-08, 13:31
Says GFE so I'm wondering if extras and FS is available.

A Great Treat , And Pleasure, by Beautiful Aisan female*Specials* (u.s.a.)
Reply to: way2funfu@yahoo.com
Date: 2008-04-08, 10:15PM HST

Aloha ! We offer a complete heat to toe massage. We Specalize in Specials.
Massage, Lomi Lomi, to Completely Release your All Stress & Tension from your Body & Mind.

Total Relaxation & Satisfaction is Guarantee !

My Studio is very Private & Convenient. near B.M.W. dealership Kapioloni Blvd.
I have a BEA
UTIFUL Aisan Female Massage Therapist from Vietnam. Verry Sweet and Sensual.
Call SKY to make an appointment
371-4363
9am - 5PM G.F.E.
5 days a week. Monday - Friday

OFFER A FULL HOUR OF TOTAL RELAXATION. LEAVE YOUR WORRIES AT THE DOOR.
5feet tall and under 100 lbs

Kapalua
04-09-08, 15:41
Wow, I was always wondering how you can pay .50 to the girl and not have her getting mad at you. Is Paradise a cheaper AMP? Also, are there AMP's out there where you can tip less than $ and not have the girl pissed off?
From reading Nautboi808's message, it seems that he gave the $50 tip for a session that ended with a hand job, not for "full service." In my opinion, a $50 tip for a hand job wouldn't be unreasonable.

Ck813
04-09-08, 15:42
Where is Happiness?

Went to Nirvanna on Monday and went to see Kelly but she does not work there anymore so I saw Miki. A/10/L9.5/S/4.

Went to shower stand up and she only washed my cock and ass. Went back to the room and immediately she took her clothes off and gave a pretty crappy massage. Then went straight to CBJ She offered DATY I just stuck my finger in her pussy. I think she liked it because after about one minute then she grabbed my hand and and took my finger out of her pussy. Very clean, smells great and tight pussy. I stuck , my finger in her vagina but she just grabbed my hand agai and took it out. After quick CBJ reverse CCG then CG then ended in Mish. I really stuck to her though as I felt so horny.

Would not return only because it was a rush and no gfe at all.

So, has any body done her lately since she moved to Happiness?

Ck813
04-09-08, 15:45
Is this the one next to Champion Malasadas?

I was lucky to have April. She must be in her late 30's, 5'3", 110lb. I found her attractive, but she has to do something with her hair. The way she styled it looks like she is going to do a Coverlook or Headshots photoshoot. Kind teased and wild. Anyway, she was kinda cautious at first asking the usual questions to feel me out if I was LE. She actually gives a decent massage. After she felt comfortable, she started teasing my inner thighs and balls. On the flip, she massaged the entire front of my body. Then she started lightly running her fingernails around the front of my thighs and she saw that I was really enjoying it. Excellent HE. Only bummer part of the whole experince was when the doorbell rang and she had to stop to let the next customer in. She comes back and finishes me off. Clean up with warm towel and give me a big hug. You can be sure that I will be going back.

C Man
04-09-08, 15:57
I called the number and left a message on the voicemail for a call back. By the way, it was a man's voice on the outgoing voicemail greeting. I will post my report when I TOFFT.

C Man

Nautboi808
04-09-08, 16:25
Wow, I was always wondering how you can pay .50 to the girl and not have her getting mad at you. Is Paradise a cheaper AMP? Also, are there AMP's out there where you can tip less than $ and not have the girl pissed off?I normally tip .5 for a HJ.

If I get a BJ, maybe .8 to $.

For FS anywhere from $.2 to $.5, I would try to negotiate the price for FS. I've never had a provider get upset about a tip not being enough.

Nautboi808
04-09-08, 16:30
Anyone been to I'm lately? I've been with Evelyn and Maria, the Puerto Rican older lady that used to talk casually, gave a great massage, and HE. Last week, Maria made me fill out some legit information form and asked me to keep my underwear on. Kept going on about how she wants to keep this place legit and licensed massage therapists shouldn't be doing extras and wouldn't stop. I basically told her "you said that already" about 3 times. After the legit massage, she left all the oil on me, said we're done, didn't offer a shower and just left the room. WOW! I wasn't expecting that. Of course, YMMV, but hell if I'm going back there again.Same thing happened to me last week. When I got there, I was asked to fill out this long form. I don't know if they do this to be legit, but I just told them that I'll come back later. Felt awkward, never had to fill out a form before, anywhere, legit or not.

First Try
04-09-08, 16:31
Says GFE so I'm wondering if extras and FS is available.

I emailed the yahoo address earlier for info. The sender was " Allen Oxley- Brown", possibly accounting for the male voice or to discourage the less enthused to leave a message. MAT 3442 = Yim Fai Fiora Leung~ active & in good standing. No info given but encourage to call.

Scott The Man
04-09-08, 19:47
Hi Scott,

You may want to look up a few of the many reviews from Nirvana and other Lavender women first. I think you also posted this message on another forum under a different name but I believe it was you as you have the same typo. I posted a reply there. Please give me the 411 on Mika and/or Smile if possible as they are on my list of places to (eventually) visit.

ThanksI saw a local Filipino / Hawaiian girl there. She was young and little on the chubby side. No massage was offered and the service was pretty bad. The worst part was her unshaven legs. It felt like I was rubbing against sandpaper. LOL.

I saw a white girl at smile spa. Service was so so. The only thing I didn't really like about her was her 1, 000, 000 rules she had. We did talk for about 45 mins after the service was over. I think I would go back but only to another provider. I saw some young smoking vietnamese girls there.

The best place I've been to so far was lavender and believe it or not pearl city relaxation. Linda from pcr is great. Pm for more info.

DownAndOut
04-09-08, 21:14
Wow, I was always wondering how you can pay .50 to the girl and not have her getting mad at you. Is Paradise a cheaper AMP? Also, are there AMP's out there where you can tip less than $ and not have the girl pissed off?Actually Paradise is a more expensive AMP because the entrance fee is .6 instead of .5. Assuming the entrance fee is .5, it seems normal for a tip of .5 for a hj and a tip of $.5 for fs, then whatever is in between; generally.

Kapalua
04-09-08, 23:09
Can you pm me the number to happiness? If you have it.
In today's new PennySaver, the Happiness Relaxation advertisement (page 30) contains a phone number of 949-0230.

Myster
04-09-08, 23:32
In today's new PennySaver, the Happiness Relaxation advertisement (page 30) contains a phone number of 949-0230.You're on it. Thanks.

Anyone know where Pleasure is?

Rastakid
04-10-08, 04:03
Actually Paradise is a more expensive AMP because the entrance fee is .6 instead of .5. Assuming the entrance fee is .5, it seems normal for a tip of .5 for a hj and a tip of $.5 for fs, then whatever is in between; generally.Yes the Massage is .6 but after my second visit she gave option for bj or fs. hj obviously .5, she said $$.2 total for fs. but it was not worth it, April never split her legs and just laid limp, won't do again, but the massage is great, and the HE is good, so happy with that part.

C Man
04-10-08, 05:32
I called Evelyn today as I known her since early 2000. She said she mainly handles insurance referrals now. She got out of the call ups and walk ins scene. Her whole place involves filling out paperwork and referral cases for massage.

C Man

Kapalua
04-10-08, 06:35
Paradise

Is this the one next to Champion Malasadas?
Yes. Here's a photo of Paradise Spa that was previously posted on the forum:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=42331

Where is Happiness?
Happiness is located at 641 Keeaumoku Street, #14 (former location of Champion Spa).

Gherkin
04-10-08, 13:24
Perhaps this is so. However, I phoned and returned there earlier this month, and received the usual excellent massage, including getting out that last piece of tension. Not sure why you are getting the paperwork story.

However, if I had an injury of some kind, I can say this: Evelyn's massage is absolutely first rate, and I would choose to go to her in a heartbeat. I don't know what her formal training is, but she really knows muscles! My top three for quality of just the massage are: Evelyn, Ehrlinda, and Jean (who is away this month). All three really know their stuff.

Gherkin

I called Evelyn today as I known her since early 2000. She said she mainly handles insurance referrals now. She got out of the call ups and walk ins scene. Her whole place involves filling out paperwork and referral cases for massage.

C Man

Member #4374
04-10-08, 13:27
Woke at 4:30AM with a raging boner so thought I would check out Smile Spa and see if they got any hot young Vietnamese chicks there. (I remember something on this site about theft there, so I only brought my drivers license and $$). Got there 15 minutes later, and they showed me 2 girls, but they both looked like trolls. They were trying to get a third girl to come by the room, but she kept saying, "I have to go to the doctor today!" (Guess she wanted to sleep). I wasn't really interested after hearing her say that anyway. Anyone been to Smile during prime time? I know I went during an off hour and couldn't expect much.

I would like to discover some hot new talent, but it is really a crap shoot (and it usually comes up 'snake eyes'). I've got my guaranteed quality regulars, but it is always cool to find someone new who is sexy and does a good job. I remember back in the day going to Tengoku just for the hell of it. I was waiting in the room and in walks a girl named Lucky. She picked the right name, because I sure felt lucky when I saw her and experienced her great service.