PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

DangerBoy
11-03-18, 04:04
Hula and Kison raided according to HNN, for "promoting prostitution". Supposedly came down from the prosecutor's office, so it's a local arrest, no feds.

Local1234
11-03-18, 04:26
Hula and Kison raided according to HNN, for "promoting prostitution". Supposedly came down from the prosecutor's office, so it's a local arrest, no feds.Be safe all.

Maxium808
11-03-18, 13:53
So they go hard on so called prostitution but not on drugs, homeless, or murder? Go figure.

PointDexterJr
11-03-18, 13:56
They are still advertising on cityx -.

Not sure I would feel good going.

Rock Hard808
11-03-18, 17:13
They are still advertising on cityx -.

Not sure I would feel good going.Drove past there around midnight and they were still open.

Johnny14
11-03-18, 18:16
So they go hard on so called prostitution but not on drugs, homeless, or murder? Go figure.Going after drugs, the homeless or murder is too risky for these good for nothing lazy City, State and governmental employees so they go after the ones who have difficulty defending themselves, the AMP because coward and corrupt Keith Kaneshiro can hide behind his badge and threaten them without worrying they would snap like those who are homeless or criminals with bad attitude towards LE.

I had a friend from HPD special operations who says during drug raids it is them who are the first in while the DEA agents always come after they secure the room during busts. The ones who walk point is usually the ones to be shot first. Do you think fat and obese Kaneshiro is willing to walk point when he has a hard time walking up a flight of stairs much less getting his ding dong hard?

RubMaidix
11-04-18, 03:18
I've added this report to the blog section below under "Boycott these places because" Mahalo.

007.https://cityxguide.photo/ads/high-class-companion-please-check-my-detail-before-contact-me-13004273

Same Chinese guy, BAD news going on here

Local1234
11-04-18, 03:30
Going after drugs, the homeless or murder is too risky for these good for nothing lazy City, State and governmental employees so they go after the ones who have difficulty defending themselves, the AMP because coward and corrupt Keith Kaneshiro can hide behind his badge and threaten them without worrying they would snap like those who are homeless or criminals with bad attitude towards LE.

I had a friend from HPD special operations who says during drug raids it is them who are the first in while the DEA agents always come after they secure the room during busts. The ones who walk point is usually the ones to be shot first. Do you think fat and obese Kaneshiro is willing to walk point when he has a hard time walking up a flight of stairs much less getting his ding dong hard?Kaneshiro is a joke.

Nutmaker
11-04-18, 07:07
Kaneshiro is a joke.Who else remembers when Kaneshiros campaign headquarters was downstairs from Kison, in the space where the Chinese restaurant is now. Wonder if he's getting payback for not getting kickbacks not so way back when.

DaViper
11-05-18, 02:00
I said this a few weeks ago be careful theres going to be raids going on probably this week for sure this month since its Election week.

PotogeeSupaman
11-10-18, 21:44
Alright a few guys mentioned the Old Man parking attendant is probably ripping some of us off and recommended me to get three stickers. So in my latest visit I get three stickers, I hand my ticket to him and the faka looks at me brah. Then he says; "Fine".

John Ross
11-11-18, 00:42
Alright a few guys mentioned the Old Man parking attendant is probably ripping some of us off and recommended me to get three stickers. So in my latest visit I get three stickers, I hand my ticket to him and the faka looks at me brah. Then he says; "Fine".I own a couple units in CC, so I buy a book of stamps and it comes to $1. 50 an hour. When I have a vacancy, I go back and forth checking things and use my parking card. When the units are occupied, I pull a ticket. The lady attendant is usually pretty cool and lets me slide a few minutes. The old guy OTOH, tells me, $3. I give him a sticker and you should see the look on his face. LOL.

Jake1117
11-11-18, 00:50
I just had a wonderful sensual massage with Yani at CC, Very attractive young Chinese girl with adorable personality, sensual body, clean and fun to be with, her studio is very clean and you won't be disappointed, I'll be returning soon myself, we don't repeat unless it was a great experience! Aloha.

GuboxCS08
11-13-18, 09:25
Who will always give msog?

LatinLuver4554
11-13-18, 19:29
Any info on her https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/761834.htm?cat=1.

DaViper
11-16-18, 02:31
Looks like the no ads is working went to Ace the other night and heard a lot of these parlor have been slow since no ads which I could believe since no one really knows who is where. But by saying that I just saw Ume and is up.

HiPickle
11-16-18, 16:28
Looks like the no ads is working went to Ace the other night and heard a lot of these parlor have been slow since no ads which I could believe since no one really knows who is where. But by saying that I just saw Ume and is up.Only added fake pics though, still. I know what the regular providers look like. 😜.

BlackGang2001
11-16-18, 16:53
I've driven past there several times, never stopped in. I don't see a dedicated thread. Anyone try here?

https://www.smilespausa.com/

Mahalo!

ShyGuy808
11-16-18, 21:28
I've driven past there several times, never stopped in. I don't see a dedicated thread. Anyone try here?

Mahalo!Though there is no thread for Smile Spa you can find some ancient info on this place on page 4 under Hawaii Spa. Nothing that will help you now as it is some pretty old shit. Smile Spa though has been mentioned though here and there just got to search it out. Have to admit through personal experiences other then a few shining moments when Lala, Sheila (who is not back at Crystal), and Viet Lily were there not much worth mentioning as far as I'm concerned.

Lknfrpssy
11-16-18, 22:14

Mahalo!I went there two years when they were advertising with fake pics. I had fun the first time. I think you're better off with the currently reviewed AMPs.

Honolulu Yobo
11-17-18, 01:42
Only added fake pics though, still. I know what the regular providers look like. 😜.I guess this is the go to place for photos. I don't know how accurate the ads are, on who's there.

https://honolulu.rubratings.com/

Snaks
11-17-18, 03:12

Mahalo!That's where I first met Mandy (Viet dream).

Spyda
11-17-18, 07:14
I guess this is the go to place for photos. I don't know how accurate the ads are, on who's there.

https://honolulu.rubratings.com/Something tells me that this ad and a few more are old recycled ads. Look a few days back to the 14th where the ad for golden spa shows pics of the ever popular Kayla. Unless I missed something, word is that she is no longer in the biz and no longer in the state for that matter. Can someone confirm these ads are legit?

HiPickle
11-17-18, 11:47
I guess this is the go to place for photos. I don't know how accurate the ads are, on who's there.

https://honolulu.rubratings.com/If anything, it's a place to find their phone number only, I doubt the lineup is correct, as it didn't mention Vanilla there unless they're changing her name to what's shown on their fake pic.

Pearl Jam
11-17-18, 13:59
If anything, it's a place to find their phone number only, I doubt the lineup is correct, as it didn't mention Vanilla there unless they're changing her name to what's shown on their fake pic.All you guys had to do is call the number and you'd realize it's disconnected still.

Secret Agent
11-17-18, 20:22
That's where I first met Mandy (Viet dream).That must've been back when a few girls from Club Secret would go there after work. Mandy, Maile, and a couple others.

Alawai
11-17-18, 21:19
That must've been back when a few girls from Club Secret would go there after work. Mandy, Maile, and a couple others.Speaking of Club Secret, does anyone know if Kayla is still working there? She is one that I would not mind seeing in a AMP.

How To
11-20-18, 03:24
Hey guys,
Has anyone tried the Zudao Tibet Center?
Is it legit?

Thanks,

John Ross
11-20-18, 03:30
Hey guys,
Is it legit?

Thanks,They have two locations, Queen Street and Kapiolani / Atkinson. They are a legit operation and my gf likes going to the Queen Street location because it is cleaner.

Poiuy2
11-20-18, 05:45
Hey guys,
Is it legit?

Thanks,I tried both locations twice. Vote definitely goes to the Queen St location. Cleaner and atmosphere very spa like. Just like the ones in Thailand. Only drawback for Queen location is the parking. Kinda sketchy at night so don't leave any valuables in your car. They are also the same price ($45/ hr) for the foot massage. It includes some back, neck and arm massage. Worth the money. All legit though. I've gotten play at Sakura Foot massage in CC. Both HJ and FS in different occasions. I don't think the owners know since it was between me and the therapist in the massage table room.

Playboy2199
11-20-18, 15:39
Which AMP girl has the best ass?

Like nice and round and good to pound?

Phyr79
11-21-18, 23:07

Like nice and round and good to pound?Got to go with Muni, formerly of Rejuvenate.

Ripcurl09
11-22-18, 02:29
So I just tried Sanho for the first time, 8:00 pm Wednesday, the night before Thanksgiving. Older woman opened the door. I asked for Wella. She said all of the girls were off for Thanksgiving. I asked when they would be back. She said not for 1 week.

She said business slow, so girls not coming in, and also off for THanksgiving.

Does this sound right / legit?

Mahalo.

YoEleven
11-22-18, 04:37
Got to go with Muni, formerly of Rejuvenate.Yup. I have to agree. I miss that beautiful ass. I used to always finish my sessions with Muni by pounding her DS. Ass up face down. The view of her beautiful ass and my cock sliding in and out of her pussy was incredible and always sent me over the edge.

LocaLoppa
11-22-18, 04:44
Jordan was the best. Nothing close since her departure.

Chevy looks real good in doggie, but she is a spinner will meh service, typical Chinese rush you cum for me baby.

Like nice and round and good to pound?

Ajarn
11-22-18, 14:06
I've gotten play at Sakura Foot massage in CC. Both HJ and FS in different occasions. I don't think the owners know since it was between me and the therapist in the massage table room.The owners know about the HJ going on. Once I thought I was getting a oil massage from one of the owners but before the session started she switched with the HJ provider without asking me. Got stuck having to pay an extra 60. Not worth it because the HJ provider wasn't cute and didn't lead into it with a sexy massage. Her massage was also nothing to write home about.

One of the owners gives a mind-blowing sensual massage. The first time I had her, as a walk-in, she seemed to confer with her workers and decided to take me on herself. I didn't have any impression of her since she was wearing dowdy clothes, but then she came back into the room wearing these really sexy shorts. Surprised the heck out of me cause thought this place was strictly legit. By the end of the massage, my mast was not only poking through my underwear, but had thrown off the cover and was flying high in plain view.

Future sessions with here were even more sensual, full-on, but without direct contact. I begged her for some relief but she always refuses, saying she'll bring the HJ girl in.

I never imagined that FS was on the menu.

Has anyone gotten any extras with the owners?

Note: They have moved to a higher floor.

Lknfrpssy
11-22-18, 15:35
So I just tried Sanho for the first time, 8:00 pm Wednesday, the night before Thanksgiving. Older woman opened the door. I asked for Wella. She said all of the girls were off for Thanksgiving. I asked when they would be back. She said not for 1 week.

She said business slow, so girls not coming in, and also off for THanksgiving.

Does this sound right / legit?

Mahalo.They need to up their service!

ReallyOldGuy
11-22-18, 17:09
This post probably belongs somewhere else. But, ehh, idk.

I wanted to visit an AMP last week, but hamstring injury prevented that. Balls began to ache. Pain then became intolerable this week. I needed therapy. Little leg ached for massaging. I could have handled that myself (yes, its a pun) but where is the fun in that. Despite pain in thigh, I decided to visit an AMP, but which one? I usually favor partners that provide good to excellent service. Usually this would involve older, more experienced women between 30 to 40 years old. But despite its discomfort, little leg felt adventurous and wanted to try someone younger. I visited AMPs in cc before and knew that they could be found in sunflower and vanilla. I did research and settled on kylie who received good reviews. Made an appointment, greeted at door by hanna. I'm quite sure that AMPs keep track of us mongers by our phone numbers, rating us by our manners, hygiene, tips and whatever. We rate them, they rate us. Fair is fair.

I took a shower. Kylie came into the room all bubblely and gave lots of hugs and dfking. I never been with her before, only bella and maybe someone else. I must have received good reviews. We proceeded to the bed. Dfking whenever we were head to head. Other than that BBBJ, soothing ball sucking, daty by me. At the why I tapped her with my finger, she looked down and said no. Ok, I licked my finger and rubbed her clit. Much time spent between tongueing and fingering. She was pleased. It gives me pleasure to give a woman pleasure. We repeated much of what we have done before with some variations. It was getting sweaty, she turn on the ac. For the finale she almost forgot to put on the cover. Mission accomplished. Little leg tired but happy. Even my thigh felt better.

Kylie's ad says she is 23 yo. Idk, she looks older to me. She is a spinner, slim with nice boobs. Some reviewers wrote that she is not that pretty. But to this old fart she is. Her small, cute face reminds me of girls I knew in grade and high school. It seems that the older I got, young women got better looking. This is a blessing for old farts.

Enjoy thanksgiving! But don't go to an AMP and eat a turkey or be one. Big sister maybe watching and rating you!

Phyr79
11-23-18, 16:18
Yup. I have to agree. I miss that beautiful ass. I used to always finish my sessions with Muni by pounding her DS. Ass up face down. The view of her beautiful ass and my cock sliding in and out of her pussy was incredible and always sent me over the edge.Did we forget to mention her deep rimming skills?

FreeMan584
11-24-18, 17:43
Got to go with Muni, formerly of Rejuvenate.Called rejuve because of your post. But the mama said Muni quit. She seemed pretty irritated too. Anyone else you could recommend? TIA.

Franki3
11-25-18, 00:09
They need to up their service!Not familiar with the observance of holidays in the sex industry, but it is free enterprise =).

Franki3
11-25-18, 00:12
The owners know about the HJ going on. Once I thought I was getting a oil massage from one of the owners but before the session started she switched with the HJ provider without asking me. Got stuck having to pay an extra 60. Not worth it because the HJ provider wasn't cute and didn't lead into it with a sexy massage. Her massage was also nothing to write home about.

One of the owners gives a mind-blowing sensual massage. The first time I had her, as a walk-in, she seemed to confer with her workers and decided to take me on herself. I didn't have any impression of her since she was wearing dowdy clothes, but then she came back into the room wearing these really sexy shorts. Surprised the heck out of me cause thought this place was strictly legit. By the end of the massage, my mast was not only poking through my underwear, but had thrown off the cover and was flying high in plain view.

Future sessions with here were even more sensual, full-on, but without direct contact. I begged her for some relief but she always refuses, saying she'll bring the HJ girl in.

I never imagined that FS was on the menu.

Has anyone gotten any extras with the owners?

Note: They have moved to a higher floor.That's never happened for me. You must have secret mo jo.

DJezDick
11-25-18, 15:01
I will be visiting Honolulu next week for a few days. I have been combing the reports for some action. Can't believe there is this much action! I am from Orange County Cali and would go broke with this many choices.

I have enough time for 3 separate visits.

Assuming the girls are working:

Sunflower-Yuri.

Kison-Yoko.

Any recommendations for the third?

Thanks for the help.

Kevein
11-25-18, 22:40
Don't get your hopes up with Yuri at Sunflower. Outside of a few people she likes, she'll pass you onto one of the other girls.

I would suggest Happiness. Depending on what you like, they have options in every class. You like a bit older and possible BBFS, Yuna is who you want.

Rejuve is another good place. Great location. Ask for Camm.

I will be visiting Honolulu next week for a few days. I have been combing the reports for some action. Can't believe there is this much action! I am from Orange County Cali and would go broke with this many choices.

Sunflower-Yuri.

Kison-Yoko.

Thanks for the help.

Horny OC
11-25-18, 23:07
Don't get your hopes up with Yuri at Sunflower. Outside of a few people she likes, she'll pass you onto one of the other girls.

I would suggest Happiness. Depending on what you like, they have options in every class. You like a bit older and possible BBFS, Yuna is who you want.

Rejuve is another good place. Great location. Ask for Camm.Agreed. Can't go wrong with happiness. Service is good and girls are all attractive. May even spend all 3 sessions there.

ReallyOldGuy
11-26-18, 12:50
Rubratings ad claims that nirvana back in business. Anybody checked this out?

LocaLoppa
11-26-18, 14:36
Bro, well Cim. LOL.

With 4 reports under your belt, still newbie or Popo. I'm any case, go to Sanho for sure garanz eye candy. Chichi also got some nice lookin pros. Chevy at rejuv is very pretty spinner. Good luck, go fuck and report.

Lot of pros here make the rotation to the OC regularly.

Sunflower-Yuri.

Kison-Yoko.

Thanks for the help.

Lknfrpssy
11-26-18, 20:48
Bro, well Cim. LOL.

With 4 reports under your belt, still newbie or Popo. I'm any case, go to Sanho for sure garanz eye candy. Chichi also got some nice lookin pros. Chevy at rejuv is very pretty spinner. Good luck, go fuck and report.

Lot of pros here make the rotation to the OC regularly.Is Chevy back?

DJezDick
11-26-18, 21:40
Bro, well Cim. LOL.

Lot of pros here make the rotation to the OC regularly.Thanks for the information.

4 posts. Long story.

I will report back

GofasBits
11-27-18, 00:28
Rubratings ad claims that nirvana back in business. Anybody checked this out?It's now known as Nabi. Same location. Different number. Slight remodel and an overall cleaning happened while they were in transition. A couple of new girls. A couple of transplants.

LocaLoppa
11-27-18, 01:59
If Chevy not in the garage, go for the import Cam.

Thanks for the information.

4 posts. Long story.

I will report back

Drken
11-27-18, 02:04
Has anyone seen Blair at ChiChi's?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/young-blond-b-rbi-13225365

CM0069
11-27-18, 02:09

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/young-blond-b-rbi-13225365Not yet, but dayum reminds me of yuras bod first time she came Hawaii. Skeptical it'll be a kgirl AMP experience from another mongers report.

Local1234
11-27-18, 03:34

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/young-blond-b-rbi-13225365Read below Chichi thread.

Phyr79
11-27-18, 18:36
I would have to say Linda. Go get her while she's still at Happiness.

Called rejuve because of your post. But the mama said Muni quit. She seemed pretty irritated too. Anyone else you could recommend? TIA.

ManapuaMan
11-28-18, 01:58
Just got the line-up by txtmsg. 5 Viet, 1 Filipina. Momo rest her pussy now. Sounds good. Got to check it out when the peepee feel more peppy. Hopefully by Friday.

Anybody seen them yet?

MP Man.

RemingtonSteel
12-01-18, 21:47

Sunflower-Yuri.

Kison-Yoko.

Thanks for the help.So DJ,

Did you get Yuri to see you? One monger was successful. I'm going to try again. Maybe when they're short of girls or when everyone is busy and she can't hand me off to someone else.

PeaceHawaii
12-02-18, 16:45
Just got the line-up by txtmsg. 5 Viet, 1 Filipina. Momo rest her pussy now. Sounds good. Got to check it out when the peepee feel more peppy. Hopefully by Friday.

Anybody seen them yet?

MP Man.Did she give you the names? Could you share them with us?

Thanks!

Mike Stud
12-02-18, 19:10
Question for the pros.

Youngest, Hottest, Best Body provider currently on the island right now?

Feel free to PM me your thoughts.

Thank you in advance!

RubMaidix
12-03-18, 11:17
Anybody know what happened? Closed right after opening and has been vacant ever since.

Mostly does anyone know where Anna the mama running the place is?

Think she came from a little down Makaloa close to Sheridan street.

City Garden had a table shower and Anna was teaching some new hotties the art of HE after a great massage.

Thanks in advance.

ManapuaMan
12-03-18, 20:24
Did she give you the names? Could you share them with us?

Thanks!Sorry for late reply. I am not that active on the board anymore as health problems have forced me into semi-retirement.

The last I got listed the following names:

Paris, Coy / Ruy, Cherry, Naomi, Sesy, Mimi.

This is almost a week ago. Have not gotten new list.

MP Man.

ManapuaMan
12-03-18, 20:38
Did she give you the names? Could you share them with us?

Thanks!BTW PeaceHawaii in 5 years, you've posted 2 reviews, the rest nothing but questions.

You ever fuck a ho and report?

Start contributing useful, factual reports or are you popo?

MP Man.

FreeMan584
12-03-18, 21:34
Hey guys, so this is my first post of many more. Trying to figure out how it all works so I can contribute my experiences. So here goes. Seen Lena / Lina last week. When she first got in. The picture from her previous post were accurate. But I couldn't find that one. I want to say she's in her early 30's. She is short maybe 5'1" 5'2". 100 lbs or less. Not a pro at guessing girls weight. Haha. But she is really fit. Nice body. She advertised as European / Asian. She is Vietnamese with an accent, good English, face is really pretty. She looks like she could be Latina. I guess the European side makes her looks different from your average AMP. Nice C's might be man made. It felt nice. Ass isn't big but definitely not flat. Covered everything. Had a good time with her. She's visiting from Washington. Catch her while you can gentlemen. And I would repeat. But there is so much more too see and experience.

Be safe fellas.

Free.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/lina-amber-blair-jasmine-flowers-14-lina-14196470

Joey6060
12-04-18, 17:53
Was thinking about checking out Ume spa this week. Does anyone have any info on the current providers? I know pics can be deceiving so hoping to get some real intel from you the experts! Thanks in advance!

Ripcurl09
12-07-18, 20:38
Howzit!

Trying to get into Chichi. Been reading some good reports. I texted them about some girls off of City Guide, MonaLisa, Blair, Angela, got a text back that just said, "None of those people work here. " So I texted again and asked about Lena and Leia, all of them on the same City Guide page. But no response.

Would love to get in and report back.

Mahalos.

Ripcurl09
12-07-18, 22:25
So I called Sunflower today and asked for Yuri. She's only taking "VIP Customers". They said that there was a new girls there named Aiko. I am hoping to get by there tonight and post a review. If anyone else has tried this new girl, please share.

Oh, and I will be posting a review of Nicole at Sunflower later. Short on time right now.

Mahalo and safe mongering!

HiPickle
12-08-18, 01:01
Was thinking about checking out Ume spa this week. Does anyone have any info on the current providers? I know pics can be deceiving so hoping to get some real intel from you the experts! Thanks in advance!Only thing that's changed really, is no real pictures. Sugar and Yuki use same names and have been there a while the others have name changes, I don't recall, but you can peruse the old Tokyo spa thread to get an idea. Sugar is the only one I bother seeing there as she's been around elsewhere a while and has an extremely hot body. Even after over 6 years of seeing her, her body is still tight and hot. So, you can probably guess what my suggestion to see would be. 😉.

PotogeeSupaman
12-08-18, 03:28
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/real-pic-light-touch-and-relaxing-massage-king-st-808-366-8644-14447512

Saw the Nadia that switches between CC, King street, Wahiawa, and recently Kapolei. She's okay. Two words though, up sale. Didn't get massage, she said the place was too busy. She's pretty fun though, really touchy, really tried to push the touch bussy for $200.

HiPickle
12-08-18, 03:32
Only thing that's changed really, is no real pictures. Sugar and Yuki use same names and have been there a while the others have name changes, I don't recall, but you can peruse the old Tokyo spa thread to get an idea. Sugar is the only one I bother seeing there as she's been around elsewhere a while and has an extremely hot body. Even after over 6 years of seeing her, her body is still tight and hot. So, you can probably guess what my suggestion to see would be. 😉.Sugar put her real picture back up. That's her in red.

Joey6060
12-08-18, 04:19
Sugar put her real picture back up. That's her in red.Thanks brother for the info! Sugar sounds like a winner will be sure to check her out. Tfti.

Garthie1
12-09-18, 10:25
Agreed. Can't go wrong with happiness. Service is good and girls are all attractive. May even spend all 3 sessions there.Awesome. Thanks. About a mile from where I'm staying, within walking distance. Visiting from 14-18 December. I've seen a lot of ads for service across the way at 1750. Worth checking out or meh?

BTW, if you need any info on Atlanta, Louisville, or High Desert in California, let me know.

AlohaJ
12-09-18, 14:34
Awesome. Thanks. About a mile from where I'm staying, within walking distance. Visiting from 14-18 December. I've seen a lot of ads for service across the way at 1750. Worth checking out or meh?

BTW, if you need any info on Atlanta, Louisville, or High Desert in California, let me know.Sunflower at 1750 may be an option as well. Lots of young pretty women, and Yuri is probably the best momma in the business, very nice and accommodating.

LocaLoppa
12-09-18, 19:05
Did you have a good time? Who did you fuck?

Thanks for the information.

4 posts. Long story.

I will report back

GofasBits
12-09-18, 19:26
Was thinking about checking out Ume spa this week. Does anyone have any info on the current providers? I know pics can be deceiving so hoping to get some real intel from you the experts! Thanks in advance!Call and ask mama who's working. She will tell you. GL!

RoadRally2
12-09-18, 19:35
Awesome. Thanks. About a mile from where I'm staying, within walking distance. Visiting from 14-18 December. I've seen a lot of ads for service across the way at 1750. Worth checking out or meh?

BTW, if you need any info on Atlanta, Louisville, or High Desert in California, let me know.1750 will be hit or miss. Lots of bait and switch fake pictures. Also some gems in there Kind of hard to keep track of which ones are god and real. Would take some $$ and time to explore and experience and discover for yourself.

Honauc
12-09-18, 22:14
Go to Sunflower and Happiness.

PM me CA info please.

Have fun.

BTW, if you need any info on Atlanta, Louisville, or High Desert in California, let me know.

Vajajalova
12-10-18, 02:25

BTW, if you need any info on Atlanta, Louisville, or High Desert in California, let me know.What activity is in the Mojave desert or any high desert area in Socal? Doesn't seem like a fair trade. An island girl for a desert rat.

Member #5886
12-10-18, 19:04
In CC the bigger shops are changing hands or closing due to advertising or competition. VERA moved down stairs as with IRENE to the smaller studio size and making 2 closet size rooms to save on rent.

So in the past HF was $60 for the bigger shops. Shouldn't the closet size shops charge HF $30 ? I will stay with the larger shops #39 xx, #27 xx, #26 xx #25 xx #24 xx etc. YMMV.

Member #5886
12-11-18, 12:52
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/real-pic-light-touch-and-relaxing-massage-king-st-808-366-8644-14447512

Saw the Nadia that switches between CC, King street, Wahiawa, and recently Kapolei. She's okay. Two words though, up sale. Didn't get massage, she said the place was too busy. She's pretty fun though, really touchy, really tried to push the touch bussy for $200.GILTF but no luck for me. She is very sexy and loving, knows how to up sell. Spent a lot of time and $$. It hurts but moving on.

FreeMan584
12-11-18, 22:18
Thanks brother for the info! Sugar sounds like a winner will be sure to check her out. Tfti.Her body is tight and beautiful. Enjoy it!

UkiSlamma
12-12-18, 17:50
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/the-youngest-white-girl-and-asian-girl-body-massag-shower-13607064

I'm thinking of trying this place tomorrow, any information would be helpful. I did a search on the Honolulu forums but it came up dry. Thanks in advance!

MisoHoney808
12-12-18, 18:33
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/the-youngest-white-girl-and-asian-girl-body-massag-shower-13607064

I'm thinking of trying this place tomorrow, any information would be helpful. I did a search on the Honolulu forums but it came up dry. Thanks in advance!I never partake, but check out the Massage Therapist thread post #21684 & 21685 should be helpful.

Bigred808
12-12-18, 18:40
GILTF but no luck for me. She is very sexy and loving, knows how to up sell. Spent a lot of time and $$. It hurts but moving on.Must be YMMV because I've seen her many times and never got the sell. In fact I just seen her with no problems. She is very friendly and naughty. She has gained about 20 lbs from the picture so she's a little bigger. Still looks good.

UkiSlamma
12-12-18, 19:02
I never partake, but check out the Massage Therapist thread post #21684 & 21685 should be helpful.Thanks Miso saved me some time, I'm in communication with the mama, she text me Natalia pictures real and I told her other reviews says different, mama avoids the fact and suggested Coco is prettier in person and promises she is good LOL. I'll hold off on the visit for now, at least mama knows we got some reviews on her girls. Hopefully mama improves.

MisoHoney808
12-12-18, 20:10
Thanks Miso saved me some time, I'm in communication with the mama, she text me Natalia pictures real and I told her other reviews says different, mama avoids the fact and suggested Coco is prettier in person and promises she is good LOL. I'll hold off on the visit for now, at least mama knows we got some reviews on her girls. Hopefully mama improves.No problem. I totally fucked up on the numbers there, not sure what happened. Glad you still found the info. For others wondering the posts should have been 21831 & 21832.

FCH300
12-12-18, 20:51
Crosspost from Nabi Thread.

Yup it's still there. In all it's notorious glory.

In fact the entrance is covered in little Christmas tree type lights, so it's potentially worse. I find you're less noticeable standing at the top of the stairs (like a deer in the headlights) if you go midweek, late at night. At least that's what I tell myself.

You can shorten your wait at the top of the stairs by calling them and let them know you're coming.

Their walk of shame isn't any worse than the one at happiness. I find happiness a little worse because there's always someone nearby who can see you waiting at the door.

CC has it's crowded lobby and elevator ride of shame (where you're bound to bump into someone you know).

The shame thing is what it is. Just deal with it.Yeah, I caught the elevator ride of shame the other day when I'm waiting in the lobby for the 21 to 40 elevator bank. And waiting. And waiting. Sunny (from Asian Body Spa - https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-girls-808-724-8055__1543779106-14065608) comes in the door from the parking garage and turns to smile at me and nods. Only 6 other people standing there waiting. Was a long quiet ride when the elevator finally arrived.

Guapo Marx
12-12-18, 21:35
How come there are no places in Waianae? The town sure has the feel. Waipahu has one spa and its hit or miss. Don't go in expecting it. Go for the massage and if they bring it up, then ok.

HonoluluBPund
12-13-18, 02:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

FCH300
12-13-18, 15:57
How come there are no places in Waianae? The town sure has the feel. Waipahu has one spa and its hit or miss. Don't go in expecting it. Go for the massage and if they bring it up, then ok.The answer is very predictable. MONEY.

The tourists are in Waikiki. All of the major AMPs and most of the "Therapeutic Massage" joints are located within a few minutes of a steady flow of tourist and their MONEY. They all want access to the money stream that the tourists and visitors bring with them. Can you imagine trying to keep a place like Happiness alive in Waianae. The military provides just enough personnel traffic and cash flow in Wahiawa and Pearl City / Aiea to keep a couple of smaller operations running in those areas.

The AMPs and Massage Parlors need us (the locals) but we aren't enough to keep them going.

SaengDarling
12-13-18, 20:06
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

SaengDarling posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

Drake678
12-15-18, 08:49
How come there are no places in Waianae? The town sure has the feel. Waipahu has one spa and its hit or miss. Don't go in expecting it. Go for the massage and if they bring it up, then ok.What is the name of the spa in Waipahu?

MisoHoney808
12-15-18, 12:29
What is the name of the spa in Waipahu?The only one I been to is Saitara thai massage in waipahu. Goggle and you can find the contact info and address.

AlohaJ
12-15-18, 23:02
Does anyone have any experience with Moon Spa? Only one pic, but advertises several ethnicities. You can PM if you want to keep things on the DL.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/moon-spa-grand-opening-13153004

FCH300
12-16-18, 00:06
Does anyone have any experience with Moon Spa? Only one pic, but advertises several ethnicities. You can PM if you want to keep things on the DL.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/moon-spa-grand-opening-13153004I was there several days ago. It was actually located on the 34th floor of CC and the sign on the door said Mia Thai. The therapist that I saw was Kay and I believe that she is the only one that is associated with that phone number. I think her arrangement is to rent facilities from Mia Thai and to do her own advertising and manage her own customers. A few weeks ago, she used to run an ad with the same phone number and without the "Moon Spa" name. Just advertising massage under her own name. I am very sure that she answered her own phone to arrange the appointment.

The picture in the ad is not her. But she is cute and young (under 30) and speaks English well. I'd guess 5'2" or so, maybe 105 lbs, dark hair below her shoulders and very clean, smelled good, dressed conservatively in yoga pants and lacy top over substantial bra. She gave me a very good medium pressure massage for about 40 minutes after my shower. On the flip she went straight to my cock with the question "you want? Very good light teasing slow HJ had me on the edge in minutes and over the brink sooner than I really wanted. One of the most satisfying HJ's I've had in years. I only got roaming over the clothes and I don't think that she was prepared, on the first visit, at least, for anything more. Multiple visits by hot young stud might get a lot more action, but I doubt that she'll go so far as to screw an old fat guy like me.

AlohaJ
12-16-18, 01:38
I was there several days ago. It was actually located on the 34th floor of CC and the sign on the door said Mia Thai. The therapist that I saw was Kay and I believe that she is the only one that is associated with that phone number. I think her arrangement is to rent facilities from Mia Thai and to do her own advertising and manage her own customers. A few weeks ago, she used to run an ad with the same phone number and without the "Moon Spa" name. Just advertising massage under her own name. I am very sure that she answered her own phone to arrange the appointment.

The picture in the ad is not her. But she is cute and young (under 30) and speaks English well. I'd guess 5'2" or so, maybe 105 lbs, dark hair below her shoulders and very clean, smelled good, dressed conservatively in yoga pants and lacy top over substantial bra. She gave me a very good medium pressure massage for about 40 minutes after my shower. On the flip she went straight to my cock with the question "you want? Very good light teasing slow HJ had me on the edge in minutes and over the brink sooner than I really wanted. One of the most satisfying HJ's I've had in years. I only got roaming over the clothes and I don't think that she was prepared, on the first visit, at least, for anything more. Multiple visits by hot young stud might get a lot more action, but I doubt that she'll go so far as to screw an old fat guy like me.Thanks for the 411. A young stud I am not, neither am I an old fart. I'm not looking to invest time right now, I just feel like going balls deep in a nice young thing. Been out of the game for a bit, but time to get back into the batters box. Maybe I'll try the cute young things at Uma Spa.

DrMajikLuv69
12-16-18, 23:23
I was there several days ago. It was actually located on the 34th floor of CC and the sign on the door said Mia Thai. The therapist that I saw was Kay and I believe that she is the only one that is associated with that phone number. I think her arrangement is to rent facilities from Mia Thai and to do her own advertising and manage her own customers. A few weeks ago, she used to run an ad with the same phone number and without the "Moon Spa" name. Just advertising massage under her own name. I am very sure that she answered her own phone to arrange the appointment.

The picture in the ad is not her. But she is cute and young (under 30) and speaks English well. I'd guess 5'2" or so, maybe 105 lbs, dark hair below her shoulders and very clean, smelled good, dressed conservatively in yoga pants and lacy top over substantial bra. She gave me a very good medium pressure massage for about 40 minutes after my shower. On the flip she went straight to my cock with the question "you want? Very good light teasing slow HJ had me on the edge in minutes and over the brink sooner than I really wanted. One of the most satisfying HJ's I've had in years. I only got roaming over the clothes and I don't think that she was prepared, on the first visit, at least, for anything more. Multiple visits by hot young stud might get a lot more action, but I doubt that she'll go so far as to screw an old fat guy like me.What was your damages? How much you paid total?

Niceguy808
12-17-18, 04:57
Which AMPs are open 24 hours?

I've noticed that some of them have started limiting their hours and closing before midnight.

Member #5999
12-17-18, 06:46
Which AMPs are open 24 hours?

I've noticed that some of them have started limiting their hours and closing before midnight.Best to call each one to get their exact hours.

FCH300
12-17-18, 15:18
What was your damages? How much you paid total?Standard fees. $0. 6=Hose Fee + $0. 6 Tip. Well worth it!!

Guapo Marx
12-17-18, 19:07
What is the name of the spa in Waipahu?SaiTara I believe. For $60 a hour its a good value because the MTs are pretty good.

There are two out in Kapolei in the same condo complex that are good too. Same kind of service. I believe on Manawai. Both are Tai.

Ajarn
12-17-18, 19:51
I've been handing the tip directly to the provider (at the end of the sexion). Usually fan out the bills so she can see the denominations. But recently the girl looked insulted and pointed to a drawer for towels and rudely told me to put the cash on top. Her reaction kinda ticked me off because she could've said it more nicely.

Is there some special etiquette for tipping at AMPs?

Lknfrpssy
12-17-18, 23:09
I've been handing the tip directly to the provider (at the end of the sexion). Usually fan out the bills so she can see the denominations. But recently the girl looked insulted and pointed to a drawer for towels and rudely told me to put the cash on top. Her reaction kinda ticked me off because she could've said it more nicely.

Is there some special etiquette for tipping at AMPs?Where was this? I usually get a smile and a small bow.

Darkman808
12-17-18, 23:14

Is there some special etiquette for tipping at AMPs?I'm not an attorney. I don't pretend to be one on TV either.

But there must be some antiquated old law about actually handing somebody cash from your hand to the providers hand that equates to prostitution 'after' you have done the deed. Something is genuinely different if you "leave it somewhere else" for her to pick up afterwards, like the nightstand or counter, that somehow differentiates it from payment for sex and a genuine 'tip' for services rendered, whatever that may have been. ("It was just a massage, your honor!

I've been with many providers (still do) that ask you to set their "gift" (roses, flowers, etc) in a bowl or a specific place, "before we begin".

This arrangement is similar to the one described above, where you have put it down and walked away from it. They too must walk over and retrieve it later. I don't fucking understand it either. Its kinda bullshit. But it's what seems to make the girls happy, less tense, and clearly to the provider, you understand the rules. Talking about fucking and / or paying them directly after talking about fucking are two big nO-NO's that get some chicks super freaked out. Best you never do either one. You must also learn the subtle art of "the LE check" to put her at ease. But that's a whole different discussion.

Honolulu Chas
12-17-18, 23:24
For some, that's a way of detaching themselves from the job. Others may feel that actually accepting the money constitutes some sort of crime.

This one part of the visit probably has as many variations as there are providers. Personally, I leave it on a table with as little fanfare as possible.

My two cents' worth.

Chas.

Is there some special etiquette for tipping at AMPs?

HiPickle
12-18-18, 00:20
SaiTara I believe. For $60 a hour its a good value because the MTs are pretty good.

There are two out in Kapolei in the same condo complex that are good too. Same kind of service. I believe on Manawai. Both are Tai.I live near the Kapolei one's. They are $80 per hr. I believe, which is why I haven't bothered to go for a legit Thai massage. 😐.

Guapo Marx
12-18-18, 00:21
The answer is very predictable. MONEY.

The tourists are in Waikiki. All of the major AMPs and most of the "Therapeutic Massage" joints are located within a few minutes of a steady flow of tourist and their MONEY. They all want access to the money stream that the tourists and visitors bring with them. Can you imagine trying to keep a place like Happiness alive in Waianae. The military provides just enough personnel traffic and cash flow in Wahiawa and Pearl City / Aiea to keep a couple of smaller operations running in those areas.

The AMPs and Massage Parlors need us (the locals) but we aren't enough to keep them going.Waianae I'd think I'd worry about my car while I was insise. Pearl City Aiea are nice areas. What is the deal with CC? They call it the forty floors of forty (rhymes with floors). Is it the Waikiki proximity? I think you could go every day for the rest of your life and if you wanted to, never see the same girl twice because a new spa is always opening and the other are constantly rotating. I had a friend who lived there and he said at first it was like a kid in the candy shop but after awhile she just stuck with one place he was comfortable with.

Ajarn
12-18-18, 17:20
Where was this?Don't think it had to do with the place, as had been there before and didn't have a problem. Maybe has to do with her (Korean) being a LA girl. Maybe that's how they do it on the mainland (placing it on a table or counter before leaving).

UkiSlamma
12-19-18, 03:40
I wanted to walk in without calling and see what I get. Haha I got nothing, I ended up waiting for 20 min. It was busy night, you mongers having fun except for me. I told mama I comeback tomorrow, she gave back my HF and I left. I guess it wasn't meant to be LOL.

Bobbyd1988
12-19-18, 05:04
I wanted to walk in without calling and see what I get. Haha I got nothing, I ended up waiting for 20 min. It was busy night, you mongers having fun except for me. I told mama I comeback tomorrow, she gave back my HF and I left. I guess it wasn't meant to be LOL.Keep trying, I rang the doorbell for 10 minutes once, nobody answered yet they were open for business. Walk in is hard to do.

Garthie1
12-19-18, 11:07
For some, that's a way of detaching themselves from the job. Others may feel that actually accepting the money constitutes some sort of crime.

This one part of the visit probably has as many variations as there are providers. Personally, I leave it on a table with as little fanfare as possible.

My two cents' worth.

Chas.Asians don't typically count money like Americans do, it's not polite. Typically you hand money to them with two hands and / or in an envelope (not happening at an AMP, though). However, we are talking about AMP etiquette, so all rules are out the door.

Garthie1
12-19-18, 11:54
Flew in the other day for 3 days. The first place I went to was Hula girl at around 5:00 am.

Sketchy area, homeless people roaming about. Walked into hula girl and the Korean ajumma greeted me. She presented herself well, nicely dressed with a pretty face and girl next door look. A little older, but I would have taken her for a session if she was willing. The setup was different than any other AMP I'm used to. As soon as you walk in, the girls are lined up on the couch, waiting to ambush you. The girls looked about as sketchy as the homeless dudes outside. None were east Asian, one was white, one black, one Hispanic or Filipino. I politely demurred to use the ATM, then left.

Stopped across the street at the other massage joint. Seemed like a nice, clean setup. A few girls working, but the one Koeran I talked to was a bit skinny and tall, average looking with long black hair. I asked for another girl, but it was already 6:00 am and they were leaving for the night.

I politely left and then drove to Blue Star Massage. Cute Korean girl worked there, short bob hair with fake tits and a butterfly tattoo. Body was toned, very flat stomach with muscles. Strong legs and an average ass. Overall about an 8 or so. Had a nice session with everything on the table, but nothing spectacular. Probably would not return.

The next day, I went to check out Happiness around 8:00 am. First girl that walked in was a Kobe Tai look-alike. Not really my thing, too skinny, so I asked for another girl. Next girl was 'Naomi' and was exactly what I liked. Nice D tits, thicker legs and ass. A real nice shorty. Nice personality, I had a great time with her, so much so that I went back the next morning for another visit.

All in all, a fun time in Hawaii, but time to head back to the mainland.

LocaLoppa
12-19-18, 14:20
Ditto That was what the ladies said inpast, just another unwritten rules of the game most play by. Has nothing to do with attitude or feelings. Every pro gets paid.

Nowadays they all pick up the cash and stash more quickly. Most of the Chinese pros pick up and count. No big deal. It's pay to play game.

I'm not an attorney. I don't pretend to be one on TV either.

But there must be some antiquated old law about actually handing somebody cash from your hand to the providers hand that equates to prostitution 'after' you have done the deed. Something is genuinely different if you "leave it somewhere else" for her to pick up afterwards, like the nightstand or counter, that somehow differentiates it from payment for sex and a genuine 'tip' for services rendered, whatever that may have been. ("It was just a massage, your honor!

I've been with many providers (still do) that ask you to set their "gift" (roses, flowers, etc) in a bowl or a specific place, "before we begin".

This arrangement is similar to the one described above, where you have put it down and walked away from it. They too must walk over and retrieve it later. I don't fucking understand it either. Its kinda bullshit. But it's what seems to make the girls happy, less tense, and clearly to the provider, you understand the rules. Talking about fucking and / or paying them directly after talking about fucking are two big nO-NO's that get some chicks super freaked out. Best you never do either one. You must also learn the subtle art of "the LE check" to put her at ease. But that's a whole different discussion.

HawaiiBoy09
12-19-18, 22:20
Flew in the other day for 3 days. The first place I went to was Hula girl at around 5:00 am.

Sketchy area, homeless people roaming about. Walked into hula girl and the Korean ajumma greeted me. She presented herself well, nicely dressed with a pretty face and girl next door look. A little older, but I would have taken her for a session if she was willing. The setup was different than any other AMP I'm used to. As soon as you walk in, the girls are lined up on the couch, waiting to ambush you. The girls looked about as sketchy as the homeless dudes outside. None were east Asian, one was white, one black, one Hispanic or Filipino. I politely demurred to use the ATM, then left.

Stopped across the street at the other massage joint. Seemed like a nice, clean setup. A few girls working, but the one Koeran I talked to was a bit skinny and tall, average looking with long black hair. I asked for another girl, but it was already 6:00 am and they were leaving for the night.

I politely left and then drove to Blue Star Massage. Cute Korean girl worked there, short bob hair with fake tits and a butterfly tattoo. Body was toned, very flat stomach with muscles. Strong legs and an average ass. Overall about an 8 or so. Had a nice session with everything on the table, but nothing spectacular. Probably would not return.

The next day, I went to check out Happiness around 8:00 am. First girl that walked in was a Kobe Tai look-alike. Not really my thing, too skinny, so I asked for another girl. Next girl was 'Naomi' and was exactly what I liked. Nice D tits, thicker legs and ass. A real nice shorty. Nice personality, I had a great time with her, so much so that I went back the next morning for another visit.

All in all, a fun time in Hawaii, but time to head back to the mainland.I think you had Mika at Blue Star. She has great reviews, but TEHO.

Sounds like you turned down Yuna at Happiness. Again, great reviews but TEHO.

IMO, Naomi is great for looks, service, and personality. She's so nice, you had her twice. LOL.

Businessman69
12-20-18, 00:30
Took a break from the scene for a few months and was wondering if any of you mongers can recommend a new thick booty to tap? Feel like there is a drought for the meaty butt girls. Feel free to pm me! Mahalos!

-bm69.

LocaLoppa
12-25-18, 12:48
Top for 2018 Sugar, Sasha, Nicole, Cindy, Ula, Bebe, Yoko, Cam, Chevy, Riko, Ria, Mia, Cherry and Kiki. All satisfy my guilty pleasure in their own way.

Hope some winnah young Chinese dim sum show up at Sunflower, and young BBFS horny dick sucking cum swallowing KiKi service girl show up in 2019.

DrMajikLuv69
12-26-18, 05:36
Top for 2018 Sugar, Sasha, Nicole, Cindy, Ula, Bebe, Yoko, Cam, Chevy, Riko, Ria, Mia, Cherry and Kiki. All satisfy my guilty pleasure in their own way.

Hope some winnah young Chinese dim sum show up at Sunflower, and young BBFS horny dick sucking cum swallowing KiKi service girl show up in 2019.Good list. Great list. I can add a few more to that list. There are some cum swallowing young pretty girls out there that provide XXX PSE GFE, but as always YMMV.

Ichiro Cho
12-26-18, 06:00
Good list. Great list. I can add a few more to that list. There are some cum swallowing young pretty girls out there that provide XXX PSE GFE, but as always YMMV.I would add Suji and Sari to the list.

Jan Fortifore
12-27-18, 04:23
Sounds like the Aiea / Halawa house. Absolutely no furniture save for what's in the bedroom. I don't remember seeing any cameras, but when I went that was several months ago. The only difference was they had a young cute Chinese girl that spoke barely any English. Service sucked. After reading an earlier post about finding hidden Chinsese gems I've been tempted to roll the dice again at the Halawa house, but this warning is making me reconsider.https://cityxguide.photo/ads/36d-sexy-body-36d-nuru-massage-outcall__1545884310-15139786

This CityxGuide advertisement claims that the photos posted are verified. Anyone willing to take one for the team and see if true?

Happy New Year pals.

Jan Fortifore.

WhisperingEye
12-27-18, 04:59
Got a few days off and I want to do a mid day run somewhere. Anywhere someone can recommend that is better at daytime stuff vs night?

RemingtonSteel
12-27-18, 07:11
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/36d-sexy-body-36d-nuru-massage-outcall__1545884310-15139786

This CityxGuide advertisement claims that the photos posted are verified. Anyone willing to take one for the team and see if true?

Happy New Year pals.

Jan Fortifore.Yes, the pictures are 100% real (of some bikini model from China). If I could read mandarin I could tell you who she is. Alas, my ability to ducipher Chinese characters is lacking. Also the same "model" had ads in Baltimore, San Francisco, Albuquerque, and Wilmington (I'm assuming North Carolina). But you never know, she may now be working in Aiea. Stranger things have proved true.

If anyone wants to ignore deductive logic and test it out, feel free. Good luck. Personally I don't have that much disposable income.

You guys really need to learn how to use reverse image search apps.

AlohaJ
12-27-18, 10:56
Yes, the pictures are 100% real (of some bikini model from China). If I could read mandarin I could tell you who she is. Alas, my ability to ducipher Chinese characters is lacking. Also the same "model" had ads in Baltimore, San Francisco, Albuquerque, and Wilmington (I'm assuming North Carolina). But you never know, she may now be working in Aiea. Stranger things have proved true.

If anyone wants to ignore deductive logic and test it out, feel free. Good luck. Personally I don't have that much disposable income.

You guys really need to learn how to use reverse image search apps.The model in the pics is of Nan Gong Chen Ann. Agreed, it takes but a second to reverse image search and you many questions will be answered.

Jan Fortifore
12-27-18, 15:19
The model in the pics is of Nan Gong Chen Ann. Agreed, it takes but a second to reverse image search and you many questions will be answered.

Yes, the pictures are 100% real (of some bikini model from China). If I could read mandarin I could tell you who she is. Alas, my ability to ducipher Chinese characters is lacking. Also the same "model" had ads in Baltimore, San Francisco, Albuquerque, and Wilmington (I'm assuming North Carolina). But you never know, she may now be working in Aiea. Stranger things have proved true.

You guys really need to learn how to use reverse image search apps.I know how to reverse image search. (I make info posts all the time about fake photos used) The point I was making is "verified" photo claim made by the advertisement, which is unusual. No need to write wise ass remarks in a civilized forum. Especially to a fellow senior member that contributes.

January44.

RemingtonSteel
12-27-18, 17:31
I know how to reverse image search. (I make info posts all the time about fake photos used) The point I was making is "verified" photo claim made by the advertisement, which is unusual. No need to write wise ass remarks in a civilized forum. Especially to a fellow senior member that contributes.

January44.Sorry, I missed the "verified" photo claim comment in your original post. My comment wasnt meant to come off as sarcastic or an attack on you. I was trying to educate fellow mongers on the use of reverse image search applications.

I discount almost everything in Cityxguide. Unlike backpage, they don't appear to have any type of quality control. The majority of their ads appear to be scams in Honolulu. Bored one day I checked other cities, and it looked like all of the ads were fake.

In Honolulu most of the legit ads are based in CC. It's pretty tough figuring out who's where outside of CC.

MongerDude8
12-27-18, 19:51
Based on the understanding by reading others, CityXGuide verified is just a user verified.

Not sure if you can take any photos by aamp as real meaning you will meet the same exact girl on the ad photos.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/36d-sexy-body-36d-nuru-massage-outcall__1545884310-15139786

Happy New Year pals.

Jan Fortifore.

Makalena Nbf
12-28-18, 00:40
Been seeing the Halawa house advertising again any body venture there yet?

DangerBoy
12-28-18, 06:09
Hey guys, a friend of mine just started at Chichi's. Her name's Cherry.

Here's the details: FS for $150 + HF (CFS, CBJ, no kissing, no DATY) and GFE for $300 + HF (BBBJ, CFS, DATY, Kissing but no DFK).

The pics are accurate.

She's new to this particular line of work, so if you're into fresh meat, have at her.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/t-a-k-e-a-n-a-u-g-h-t-y-l-i-t-t-l-e-d-e-t-o-u-r__1545961797-12961421

Johnny14
12-28-18, 12:33
Hey guys, a friend of mine just started at Chichi's. Her name's Cherry.

Here's the details: FS for $150 + HF (CFS, CBJ, no kissing, no DATY) and GFE for $300 + HF (BBBJ, CFS, DATY, Kissing but no DFK).

The pics are accurate.

She's new to this particular line of work, so if you're into fresh meat, have at her.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/t-a-k-e-a-n-a-u-g-h-t-y-l-i-t-t-l-e-d-e-t-o-u-r__1545961797-12961421For $300 are you kidding, she looks like she could lose 20 lbs. My girl friend will never get like that, probably a bad attitude for lack of discipline.

NiceBush808
12-28-18, 16:13
Checked out the ad for Hula 's and saw they had a local girl, in fact Hawaiian girl name Rain. Anyone try. Any scoops on her. Any Bush? PM is fine.

Mahaloz, be safe have fun.

ShootngStarBoy
12-28-18, 16:47
For $300 are you kidding, she looks like she could lose 20 lbs. My girl friend will never get like that, probably a bad attitude for lack of discipline.I agree with you she probably does have a bad attitude for lack of discipline but you're wrong that she needs to lose 20 pounds. She looks like she needs to lose 30 pounds. LOL. I concur she is no way worth $300. Way better selection on girls that are in shape and fit.

SpoodrikBrad1
12-28-18, 21:28
I agree with all of you. I really don't know what these girls are thinking, charging these prices ($300), and probably not providing half the superb service as their petite Asian counterparts.

I agree with you she probably does have a bad attitude for lack of discipline but you're wrong that she needs to lose 20 pounds. She looks like she needs to lose 30 pounds. LOL. I concur she is no way worth $300. Way better selection on girls that are in shape and fit.

UpInSmoke
12-29-18, 22:43
New to HNL, what AMP do you recommend for first time out here? Mahalo!

El Payaso
12-30-18, 02:30
Like watching that booty bounce up and down in the mirror of an AMP room. Ahhhhhhh to the good life!

Hawaii Man
12-30-18, 16:08
New to HNL, what AMP do you recommend for first time out here? Mahalo!My vote would be for Happiness Spa.

Cruisin808
12-31-18, 13:59
Been seeing the Halawa house advertising again any body venture there yet?Yes, I went there 3 times a couple of months ago, saw three different girls all in there mid to late twenties, service is ok, usual damage and cfs. Two of the girls did do BBBJ. I attempted a 4th time go but when I rang the door bell I could here a Chinese male voice talking with a girl so I bailed, haven't been back since. I heard about the cameras at other places and did not want to take the chance. I went to Blue Star instead.

HaoleGirlLover
12-31-18, 16:33
This has been a few weeks ago. Just never got it to but got lucky and saw Linda.

Very very hot and pretty. Love her hair among other things.

We hit it off great. Soaped me up good with TS and kept looking at her eyes. So sexy.

Back to room LFK and DFK. BUt then I noticed she must has just eaten or loaded up on the kim Chee!

It wasn't that bad but I could smell it and she was a bit embarrassed. It was funny.

We did all full realm of things (Daty, BBBJ, standing mosh, cowgirl and so on) but it was cute that she was embarrassed about it. But come on I didn't care one bit. Will repeat just got to find where she is at!

Be safe mongers.

Kalani69
01-01-19, 15:44
This has been a few weeks ago. Just never got it to but got lucky and saw Linda.

Very very hot and pretty. Love her hair among other things.

We hit it off great. Soaped me up good with TS and kept looking at her eyes. So sexy.

Back to room LFK and DFK. BUt then I noticed she must has just eaten or loaded up on the kim Chee!

It wasn't that bad but I could smell it and she was a bit embarrassed. It was funny.

We did all full realm of things (Daty, BBBJ, standing mosh, cowgirl and so on) but it was cute that she was embarrassed about it. But come on I didn't care one bit. Will repeat just got to find where she is at!

Be safe mongers.Didn't the Linda at Happiness move back to Rejuve?

Ernestm
01-01-19, 23:11

The picture in the ad is not her. But she is cute and young (under 30) and speaks English well. I'd guess 5'2" or so, maybe 105 lbs, dark hair below her shoulders and very clean, smelled good, dressed conservatively in yoga pants and lacy top over substantial bra. She gave me a very good medium pressure massage for about 40 minutes after my shower. On the flip she went straight to my cock with the question "you want? Very good light teasing slow HJ had me on the edge in minutes and over the brink sooner than I really wanted. One of the most satisfying HJ's I've had in years. I only got roaming over the clothes and I don't think that she was prepared, on the first visit, at least, for anything more. Multiple visits by hot young stud might get a lot more action, but I doubt that she'll go so far as to screw an old fat guy like me.I had a similar experience as FCH. However I think the pic in the ad is her, bc I did see her in the angle from the ad. She is a nice looking Chinese girl. Asked for deep tissue and got medium pressure. The massage was ok. For me the HE would have been ok if I were younger, since I am an older guy I need more teasing and I like it slow and soft. The slow sensual teasing rapidly became a jack hammer. I slowed her down, she was cool with that and seemed ready to please. Great attitude. Nice looking girl and good massage. Oh and yes it took longer but HE was achieved!

She accepted me on a last moments notice. My regular couldn't make it at the agreed time, so I found myself scrambling for an appt as I sat in the CC lobby. Probably will not repeat.

JtLessons
01-02-19, 02:08
Hey, getting ready to relocate back to Honolulu. I like skinny, tall, petite girls with natural small breasts. Kissing and BBBJ also won't see girls who don't offer that.

Used to go to Roses and Nirvana but those days are over?

Aloha!

Mondo Badfoot
01-02-19, 12:54
Hey, getting ready to relocate back to Honolulu. I like skinny, tall, petite girls with natural small breasts. Kissing and BBBJ also won't see girls who don't offer that.

Aloha!Snow, at Nabi, FKA Nirvana, fits the bill perfectly! Hoshi too!

Jake4999
01-02-19, 13:35
Any reports on Aiko?

Little Dickie
01-02-19, 13:42

Aloha!How can someone be tall and petite? Definition of petite is short.

ReallyOldGuy
01-02-19, 15:04

Aloha!Petites: pink at kison, kylie at vanilla. Both have all that you ask for except they are not tall. YMMV, of course.

Lefty Boy
01-03-19, 04:16

Aloha!Alex at Golden Spa fits the bill. All the other skinny, tall girls I've seen and can remember (LOL) have fake tits.

Member #5886
01-03-19, 04:48
I had a similar experience as FCH. However I think the pic in the ad is her, bc I did see her in the angle from the ad. She is a nice looking Chinese girl. Asked for deep tissue and got medium pressure. The massage was ok. For me the HE would have been ok if I were younger, since I am an older guy I need more teasing and I like it slow and soft. The slow sensual teasing rapidly became a jack hammer. I slowed her down, she was cool with that and seemed ready to please. Great attitude. Nice looking girl and good massage. Oh and yes it took longer but HE was achieved!

She accepted me on a last moments notice. My regular couldn't make it at the agreed time, so I found myself scrambling for an appt as I sat in the CC lobby. Probably will not repeat.Just a heads up Mia Thai Spa is strictly legit if you call their number. Good professional massage. Best call your provider that uses this shop if you know what you want.

Member #5886
01-05-19, 03:04
I've been following Irene for a long time. I think it's good she moves on. Even smaller place. It's the service that counts. Also, I'd rather go in a small shop without lots of girls hanging out when you walk in. I think it's more privacy.There is no privacy in the smaller shops that have 2 rooms working at the same time with a thin wall in between. Sharing 1 bathroom. Not very comfortable IMHO. Massaging is about relaxing. Enjoying the moment. Clearing the mind. Without any distractions. Having the next customer knocking on the door having to hide in the kitchen while he is in the shower so you don't bump into each other. Not cool. I would rather go to a shop with girls hanging out than see other mongers there. As far as service goes Irene is the best. YMMV. I will give up good service for my privacy.

Ripcurl09
01-05-19, 17:18
Any reports on Aiko?Ditto Jake, I'm hoping someone will post about her soon. I want to check her out. If I do, I will post a full report.

TotalGrip
01-05-19, 19:36
(X-post from / Massage Therapists).

I'm looking for: MSOG, can deepthroat +9, and is fit and naturally busty. I don't expect to find my unicorn here on the islands, but if you know of anyone that closely matches that description, please let me know.

I heard Yumi or Jayy might be good candidates. However I am reading mixed info as to how to reach them, where they work, and any online ads. Thanks for your time guys!

JtLessons
01-06-19, 19:26
Alex at Golden Spa fits the bill. All the other skinny, tall girls I've seen and can remember (LOL) have fake tits.Thanks! Looking forward to getting back to the islands. Las Vegas is a joke.

Aloha.

Member #5886
01-07-19, 05:11

The picture in the ad is not her. But she is cute and young (under 30) and speaks English well. I'd guess 5'2" or so, maybe 105 lbs, dark hair below her shoulders and very clean, smelled good, dressed conservatively in yoga pants and lacy top over substantial bra. She gave me a very good medium pressure massage for about 40 minutes after my shower. On the flip she went straight to my cock with the question "you want? Very good light teasing slow HJ had me on the edge in minutes and over the brink sooner than I really wanted. One of the most satisfying HJ's I've had in years. I only got roaming over the clothes and I don't think that she was prepared, on the first visit, at least, for anything more. Multiple visits by hot young stud might get a lot more action, but I doubt that she'll go so far as to screw an old fat guy like me.My visit was similar. Contact was easy. Very accommodating. I felt comfortable with her. Sure is pretty. Smooth creamy skin L /8. Took off points because of the big Tatoo on her back. M /8. I've had better but I've had a lot worse. A /9. Service /9. High points when I don't have to ask for the HJ. No up selling offered didn't ask for FS. I 've been to this Spa before and it has been Legit.

Cloe Stone
01-07-19, 20:54
Anyone tried this AMP. Appears to be in a condo at 500 University Avenue?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/grand-opening-five-star-service-new-girls-work-today-808-476-5790-15461365/

Aloha,

CS.

LocoBoy
01-07-19, 21:36
Interesting only hit I got on Goggle was girl sitting down is Vietnamese Actress Mihn Huyan (think it is the spelling).

Anyone tried this AMP. Appears to be in a condo at 500 University Avenue?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/grand-opening-five-star-service-new-girls-work-today-808-476-5790-15461365/

Aloha,

CS.

TotalGrip
01-11-19, 16:17
(X-post / Massage Therapists, / Kison, / Massage Parlor Reports. Not sure where this is supposed to go, so Admins I apologize).

Kison. Gave house fee. 60 . Donation / tip $. 40.

Requested a naturally busty woman. Was given STELLA. BBBJ, rode me cowgirl, pop one. Massage. BBBJ, doggy, pronebone, finished BBBJ for pop two. She worked hard to get that second pop and verbally begged for me to cum in her mouth. Loved it!

Boobs natural full C or small D cup. Slim build. Super soft skin.

Boobs 9/10; Body 8/10; Service 9/10 (she was petite but still handled my 9" and gave a solid effort for deepthroat); Face 4/10.

Would definitely repeat!

DrMajikLuv69
01-11-19, 16:34
(X-post / Massage Therapists, / Kison, / Massage Parlor Reports. Not sure where this is supposed to go, so Admins I apologize).

Kison. Gave house fee. 60 . Donation / tip $. 40.

Requested a naturally busty woman. Was given STELLA. BBBJ, rode me cowgirl, pop one. Massage. BBBJ, doggy, pronebone, finished BBBJ for pop two. She worked hard to get that second pop and verbally begged for me to cum in her mouth. Loved it!

Boobs natural full C or small D cup. Slim build. Super soft skin.

Boobs 9/10; Body 8/10; Service 9/10 (she was petite but still handled my 9" and gave a solid effort for deepthroat); Face 4/10.

Would definitely repeat!Stella was FKA Cece at Happiness and at that time when she worked there at Happiness there were 2 other girls that also worked there named Stella and Yuna. The other Stella is no longer at Happiness but now at a different spa under a new name as other mongers have reported! Yuna is still at Happiness. Cece later moved from Happiness to Blue Star where she chenged her name to Yuna. She recently moved to Kison and changed her name to Stella FKA Yuna at Blue Star. I've wrote report of Stella FKA Cece in the Happiness Thread and Girls Who Squirt. Also wrote about Stella FKA Yuna in the Blue Star Thread.

BrodaNasty
01-12-19, 18:33
Does anyone have any information about this place?

RubMaidix
01-13-19, 04:50
Does anyone have any information about this place?Run by lady named Lisa, mostly legit unless you ask for Macy. Can get good massage with HE from her.

Nephilim3000
01-13-19, 05:51
Run by lady named Lisa, mostly legit unless you ask for Macy. Can get good massage with HE from her.Does China Thai have showers?

RubMaidix
01-13-19, 17:36
Does China Thai have showers?Yes, they have a shower.

DaShark13
01-13-19, 19:37
Excellent sensual massage experience! Knows how to make you feel comfortable and provides exceptional services. Great communicator and not pressured by time. Offers additional services and worth every dime. Do not miss this opportunity to get pampered and leave fully satisfied. You won't be disappointed.

Cloe Stone
01-16-19, 21:30
Noticed a couple ads on this unknown provider. Anyone try? No matches for photos in TinEye.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/u-n-r-u-s-h-e-d-beauty-lina-206-822-2256-15830869/

Thanks,

CS.

Cloe Stone
01-16-19, 22:17
Noticed a couple ads on this unknown provider. Anyone try? No matches for photos in TinEye.

Thanks,

CS.Located in Waikiki, no massage. That's it.

MightyTasty
01-16-19, 22:22

Thanks,

CS.http://thegioi360.vn/posts/t9235findunread-Ngat-ngay-voi-duong-cong-nong-bong-cua-Tammy-Le

FCH300
01-16-19, 22:44
[Deleted by Admin]

Seriously? Somebodies full name?

A2

FCH300
01-16-19, 23:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Cloe Stone
01-17-19, 00:03
http://thegioi360.vn/posts/t9235findunread-Ngat-ngay-voi-duong-cong-nong-bong-cua-Tammy-LeYikes, if the girl visiting looks anything like Tammy Le she will be a busy girl. Thanks for the information and follow up.

Aloha,

CS.

Cloe Stone
01-17-19, 00:05
Excellent sensual massage experience! Knows how to make you feel comfortable and provides exceptional services. Great communicator and not pressured by time. Offers additional services and worth every dime. Do not miss this opportunity to get pampered and leave fully satisfied. You won't be disappointed.And not a very good effort with no links.

MarilynVan
01-19-19, 02:20
They are back in the picture again with a great review on rubmaps.

Castrol
01-19-19, 15:09
They are back in the picture again with a great review on rubmaps.Amazing report, will follow your advice.

HiPickle
01-20-19, 15:31
They are back in the picture again with a great review on rubmaps.

Amazing report, will follow your advice.Can you elaborate for those that don't bother with rubmaps? Where? Copy paste a good report would be cool.

Member #5886
01-22-19, 02:15
This report is for us Matured older guys. I try a new spa in CC whenever I can. The THAi shops are ok for a good massage and Tug but limited on extras for me. Except for our fun Thai girl Mia. Once and while you can find a good Chinese shop until they get too popular like Jenni, Yanni, Yumi, Lilly, who are all excellent providers. And too busy for me.

I wanted to keep this one a secret because she said no busy. If you know CHERRY spa and know Cherry then you will like this one. Although I must say Cherry's tease is the best.

My first visit was with MOMO to try out the massage and handy that came automatic. From soft, medium, to deep. Good enough for a second visit. Then a third. Forth and so on, each time got better.

MOMO is a fun girl and likes to play. Shaved kitty. Gets wet easy. Not a spinner. Not real thick. Some tummy. Nice tits. Small nips. Full menu anything you can fantasize except Greek. So tiny, don't think it has ever been used.

My last visit after I played, we showered together. I lay on the table for an extra 10 minute walk on my back while she was on the phone talking Chinese to Yanni. Yes they are all connected. I showed her my good list and my black list and she knows them all and agreed with me. YMMV. $$.

Cloe Stone
01-22-19, 04:40
Yikes, if the girl visiting looks anything like Tammy Le she will be a busy girl. Thanks for the information and follow up.

Aloha,

CS.Following up to an earlier post. One of these photos showed up on the Chi Chi's Ad, provider going by "Lina"? Obviously fake photos, but wondering if anyone can comment on looks, age, etc?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/t-a-k-e-a-n-a-u-g-h-t-y-l-i-t-t-l-e-d-e-t-o-u-r-1-5__1547601622-14848245

Aloha,

CS.

WhisperingEye
01-23-19, 03:44
Hello. I really want to try four hands but I want to ask the experts, not the mama: do I have to tip 2 x for the "extra?" or can I get the semi legit massage from two then get xtras from only one. Know what I mean?

RubMaidix
01-23-19, 13:07
Hello. I really want to try four hands but I want to ask the experts, not the mama: do I have to tip 2 x for the "extra?" or can I get the semi legit massage from two then get xtras from only one. Know what I mean?All depends on which AMP you go to, the more legit the place the better the massage and possibly only one to finish, rest of the places if you ask for 2 girls, they will both take you to the finish, either way, I usually tip accordingly to service provided.

DrMajikLuv69
01-24-19, 01:27
Hello. I really want to try four hands but I want to ask the experts, not the mama: do I have to tip 2 x for the "extra?" or can I get the semi legit massage from two then get xtras from only one. Know what I mean?Tip accordingly. If 4-hand MSOG The tip each girl 50 to 60. Note: the house fee is most likely 60 so you may pay 120 for 4-hand. You might spend 120 HF plus another 50 to 60 each girl spending about 220.

However some places may offer a discount HF of 4-hand equal 100. Still if it's MSOG and each girl made you pop at least once then tip same as above. 50 to 60 each.

If only one of the two girls gave to the MSOG double pop while the other basically only massaged THEN tip accordingly and give the girl who didn't massage you only 20 dollars while tipping the other girl 80 for the MSOG HJ. Still the total will be about 200 just one girl gets less. I have done this before. This give the girl who did not partake in the HE incentive next time.

Roger4520
01-24-19, 01:32
Visited Lotus Flower. Quelee, gives great bodywork and tease. Well worth the time.

Dieutes
01-24-19, 03:44
Following up to an earlier post. One of these photos showed up on the Chi Chi's Ad, provider going by "Lina"? Obviously fake photos, but wondering if anyone can comment on looks, age, etc?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/t-a-k-e-a-n-a-u-g-h-t-y-l-i-t-t-l-e-d-e-t-o-u-r-1-5__1547601622-14848245

Aloha,

CS.I could nt believe my eye how she is beautiful. Highly recommend!

Dieutes
01-24-19, 03:52
Following up to an earlier post. One of these photos showed up on the Chi Chi's Ad, provider going by "Lina"? Obviously fake photos, but wondering if anyone can comment on looks, age, etc?

Aloha,

CS.

Yikes, if the girl visiting looks anything like Tammy Le she will be a busy girl. Thanks for the information and follow up.

Aloha,

CS.Could nt believe how she is beautiful. The real deal. Highly recommand.

LoloKoro
01-24-19, 04:46
I'm a newbie here, any recommendation for any good AMP that friendly to tourist and how much is appropriate to tip?

Thank you.

Cloe Stone
01-24-19, 16:47
Could nt believe how she is beautiful. The real deal. Highly recommand.Another person with 2 posts trying to self promote. Stop it!!

Spyda
01-25-19, 01:11
https://www.staradvertiser.com/2019/01/24/breaking-news/crews-respond-to-fire-at-century-center/

So who forgot to blow out the candles after their session LOL.

Hard808
01-25-19, 02:05
Can't image walking down from 30+ floors and then your being blocked in and having to explain why you late. Plus would the parking guy charge you the hourly rate as you were stuck. Haha.

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2019/01/24/breaking-news/crews-respond-to-fire-at-century-center/

So who forgot to blow out the candles after their session LOL.

MissaJim
01-25-19, 02:52
I'm a newbie here, any recommendation for any good AMP that friendly to tourist and how much is appropriate to tip?

Thank you.You can't go wrong with Happiness Spa. Tip $150 for FS. It's worth it.

Poiuy2
01-25-19, 04:55

So who forgot to blow out the candles after their session LOL.Isn't Selina still on the the 16th floor?

Honolulu1
01-25-19, 11:47
Honolulu firefighters responded to a fire at Century Center that prompted the closure of Kalakaua Avenue in both directions tonight.

The fire was reported at 5:57 pm The Honolulu Fire Department responded with 10 units staffed by 39 personnel.

According to HFD spokesman Capt. Scot Seguirant, the fire originated on the 16th floor of the building. Firefighters brought the blaze under control by 6:17 pm.

ADVERTISING.

One person was reported injured and was transferred to the care of Emergency Medical Services. Seguirant said it was not yet known if the injury was directly related to the fire.

Kalakaua Avenue was closed earlier in both directions from Kapiolani Boulevard to Makaloa Street. All lanes are now open.

FCH300
01-25-19, 18:37

So who forgot to blow out the candles after their session LOL.More likely caused by one of those lamps with the scarf draped over it. I wish the girls didn't do that draped light thing.

Businessman69
01-26-19, 00:30
Anyone sample this one yet? Is it located at a house?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/gfe-69-bbj-best-young-girl-arrived-today-714-455-4985-top-notch-servic-13562032

Businessman69
01-26-19, 00:49
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/april-in-town-only-9-more-day-real-pic-real-person-offer-me-daddy-15563895/

This is another mystery location to me. Anyone ever been to this place?

Ajarn
01-26-19, 04:10
Kalakaua was blocked off both ways in front of CC. Traffic was backed up to King. Had to make a slow, slow detour to Don Quixote, Kapiolani then back to Kalakaua. Saw yellow fire engines on the street in front, not inside, the building.

The fire department made everyone evacuate. A woman said on TV that she was in the middle of a massage when she was made to leave. She was getting a footsie, but can you imagine a monger forced to cut short a session before the finale?

BonedAgain
01-27-19, 00:36
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/april-in-town-only-9-more-day-real-pic-real-person-offer-me-daddy-15563895/

This is another mystery location to me. Anyone ever been to this place?Near 1289 s. King st above Choi's Koean Restaurant.

Member #5886
01-27-19, 13:19
Kalakaua was blocked off both ways in front of CC. Traffic was backed up to King. Had to make a slow, slow detour to Don Quixote, Kapiolani then back to Kalakaua. Saw yellow fire engines on the street in front, not inside, the building.

The fire department made everyone evacuate. A woman said on TV that she was in the middle of a massage when she was made to leave. She was getting a footsie, but can you imagine a monger forced to cut short a session before the finale?I was there when the alarm went off. Unusual day because I already had my first POP and was half way through my massage. Girls were scrambling to get out. No elevators working, stairs only. I was on the 25th, pity those on the 39th. Counted 8 fire trucks, traffic jam. Worked out OK because I was taken to home bar across the street with 5 Thai honeys from the shop for puu puus and drinks.

Kefe2
01-27-19, 23:42
I see ads for various Chinese "houses" at Bishop St. Executive Center 12th floor, Sierra Drive, "Aiea Halawa", Hunnewell Street but no reviews.

Anyone sample?

K2.

GlitterFace808
01-28-19, 06:42
I see ads for various Chinese "houses" at Bishop St. Executive Center 12th floor, Sierra Drive, "Aiea Halawa", Hunnewell Street but no reviews.

Anyone sample?

K2.I went to a Bishop St location once a year or 2 ago. Girl told me they don't do FS there. Last month I tried to see the sierra drive girls, but they flaked when my appointment time came up. They gave me house address and told me to text before I went in, but they never texted back. I'm skeptical of the Hunnewell ads, but haven't tried yet.

BigBuzseeker
01-29-19, 02:43
Aloha mongers,

I am a newbie to the scene, I would appreciate any guidance and directions given. Any info some good providers with big ass, please DM me. Thanks.

WhisperingEye
01-29-19, 04:27

Anyone sample?

K2.I've been to the executive center on the 25 or 26th floor. Don't recall the ad but it was all via text because I think she didn't speak English except for 60 and you want everything? Overall I gave $$ and she didn't count it. Self shower, lame push on you hard massage, and ten minute try every position to make me cum faster.

Girl was pretty, nice, but just a cum dump to make cash.

UkiSlamma
01-29-19, 19:44
Near 1289 s. King st above Choi's Koean Restaurant.She's a cutie, what's on the menu?

AlwaysFresh
01-29-19, 20:16
[Deleted by Admin]

Why are you posting links to spank sites?

A2

ManapuaMan
01-29-19, 23:00
I went to a Bishop St location once a year or 2 ago. Girl told me they don't do FS there. Last month I tried to see the sierra drive girls, but they flaked when my appointment time came up. They gave me house address and told me to text before I went in, but they never texted back. I'm skeptical of the Hunnewell ads, but haven't tried yet.This past Saturday, me and my buddy wanted some dimsum. I called all the Chinese houses mentioned more than once and at various times up until 8 PM. None answered. Must have been busy as hell swallowing cum. I did see a cute C-girl at Bishop Street some months ago but nothing to rave about service wise. I wonder what happened to the Harding Avenue location. I guess she quit. Last couple times I went there had some real woofers.

MP Man.

Vapor909
01-30-19, 19:21
This past Saturday, me and my buddy wanted some dimsum. I called all the Chinese houses mentioned more than once and at various times up until 8 PM. None answered. Must have been busy as hell swallowing cum. I did see a cute C-girl at Bishop Street some months ago but nothing to rave about service wise. I wonder what happened to the Harding Avenue location. I guess she quit. Last couple times I went there had some real woofers.

MP Man.Where is the Harding location? Never heard of that one?

MisoHoney808
01-31-19, 00:24
If you haven't checked out Mika at Blue Star you are missing one of the hottest ladies I have ever had the pleasure to meet. She will make you feel like the luckiest man on Earth. Beautiful porcelain doll face, wonderful C tits with unbelievable nipples, tight little bubble-butt ass and the sweetest little shaved pussy you have ever put your lips on. Don't miss your chance to spend time with this angel of a lady.5 posts all about this 1 girl.

HawaiiBoy09
01-31-19, 02:50
5 posts all about this 1 girl.But he's not wrong.

Bukake King
02-01-19, 07:38

This is another mystery location to me. Anyone ever been to this place?Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it near Tomiko's place?

Buka.

Member #5886
02-01-19, 13:55

This is another mystery location to me. Anyone ever been to this place?Mainly Thai girls, Independent MTs. Travelling MTs. Lots of up sell. Did not try the owner provider with professional massage only. Has a shower and smaller rooms, YMMV.

Sukebegai
02-01-19, 17:28
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it near Tomiko's place?Right next door I believe.

Chikan San
02-02-19, 02:33
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it near Tomiko's place?

Buka.Its right next door. Not very private cause the rooms are just divided with doors that don't go to the ceiling.

April is good to go though so see her while she's still here.

Makanikai77
02-04-19, 17:49
Heads up. Just left CC and saw 3 LE jumping in the elevator for the lower floors. Don't know what they're there for but just a friendly heads up.

Stay safe .

Honolulu1
02-06-19, 22:26
Any of you mongers visited the old Hanabi site on Vineyard? Seems Jasmine has opened up shop there again. Hono1.

Honolulu1
02-06-19, 22:36
Any of you Mongers visited this place yet? Trying to build up them funds again to check it out and report for you all. Hono1.

Kalani69
02-07-19, 01:12
Any of you Mongers visited this place yet? Trying to build up them funds again to check it out and report for you all. Hono1.Is there a website? Shit I used to live there when it first was built. Even had a prostitute living right next door for awhile. Anyway, I might try for old times sake. Do they advertise on City?

Stangman808
02-07-19, 02:35
Is there a website? Shit I used to live there when it first was built. Even had a prostitute living right next door for awhile. Anyway, I might try for old times sake. Do they advertise on City?https://cityxguide.com/escorts/808-476-5790-five-star-service-young-and-hot-girls-work-today-15461365

KTown Killa
02-07-19, 06:23
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/808-476-5790-five-star-service-young-and-hot-girls-work-today-15461365Do they have customer parking or is parking on the street available?

Me Cook
02-07-19, 15:29
This seems like a place that I would like to visit but the ad doesn't have a phone number. Does anyone know where this is?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/asian-sexy-korean-girl-b2b-relax-table-shower-sexy-body-massages__1549534794-16688409

Secret Agent
02-07-19, 17:32
Any of you Mongers visited this place yet? Trying to build up them funds again to check it out and report for you all. Hono1.

Is there a website? Shit I used to live there when it first was built. Even had a prostitute living right next door for awhile. Anyway, I might try for old times sake. Do they advertise on City?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/808-476-5790-five-star-service-young-and-hot-girls-work-today-15461365

Do they have customer parking or is parking on the street available?Check out my report I made a few weeks ago. I had molly but she's gone now. Owner has a couple stalls you can park in just call and ask. Delaying reports a little while so non-contributing lurkers don't reep benefits but have seen others as well.

Blake123
02-08-19, 03:44
This seems like a place that I would like to visit but the ad doesn't have a phone number. Does anyone know where this is?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/asian-sexy-korean-girl-b2b-relax-table-shower-sexy-body-massages__1549534794-16688409Pics are fake. https://www.sensualgirls.org/galleries/sumire-aida/?referer=victoer.cf.

Me Cook
02-08-19, 04:12
Pics are fake. https://www.sensualgirls.org/galleries/sumire-aida/?referer=victoer.cf.Thanks Blake. I guess it was too good to be true. Don't see too many young Koreans with a lots of Bush, but it did get my hopes up. No way was I going to send them an email.

Liampark808
02-09-19, 20:41
Anybody know what happened? Closed right after opening and has been vacant ever since.

Mostly does anyone know where Anna the mama running the place is?

Think she came from a little down Makaloa close to Sheridan street.

City Garden had a table shower and Anna was teaching some new hotties the art of HE after a great massage.

Thanks in advance.Don't know what happened to the Mama, but funny story about this place now. A couple of weeks ago I was walking by and decided to see what kind of massage place this was. The door was unlocked and I walked in and Whoa!! Full blown Chinese gambling hall. Turned around and walked right back out.

Liampark808
02-09-19, 21:19
Has anyone contacted this place or know if this place is real? If not I might try to call and make an appointment with Kelly since I haven't seen her in a while.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/usa-spa-service-grand-opening-new-international-girls-610-806-4145__1549743682-16780126

HorneyinHilo
02-11-19, 05:05
Has anyone contacted this place or know if this place is real? If not I might try to call and make an appointment with Kelly since I haven't seen her in a while.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/usa-spa-service-grand-opening-new-international-girls-610-806-4145__1549743682-16780126It's fake.

Same ad in Maine.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/permalink-16419185

BlueMoon1000
02-11-19, 17:51
In the morning around 8 am, police there.

I passed that building at 11 am. Still police.

Raid or another place problem?

Memahu
02-12-19, 00:29
Has anyone contacted this place or know if this place is real? https://cityxguide.photo/ads/usa-spa-service-grand-opening-new-international-girls-610-806-4145__1549743682-16780126Where that?

BlueMoon1000
02-12-19, 03:56
Still ads active.

But walk in, phone call all doesn't work.

No answer for either way.

Someone tell they close for good too.

(Get more info but not accurate so will not write here).

Bukake King
02-12-19, 07:22
Had me some Hanna here. Gave me her famous ice cube, warm water BBBJ. She did it long too, almost came in her mouth. But I wanted to fuck her shaved pussy.

Get totally naked and played with her huge tits. Oiled up her tits and did some tity fuckin. Then since I was oiled up and just went for it and slid jr in her nice pussy BB.

After all the action she was wet anyway. Did some standing K9 as I played with her butt eye. Rubbed jr's head on her butt hole and teased like I was going to slide it in, but she said Hay! And laughed. One of these days.

Turned around and finished in standing mish. Came all over her pussy lips as she didn't want me to CIP. Had a nice and fun time. Showered together to clean off.

Coming back for more.

Buka.

AlwaysFishing
02-13-19, 11:54
Went to Smile Spa one night and experienced an unusual event. Anyway got there and mama lets me in. She led me to room and asked for hf. I paided it then took a self shower. After drying off went back to room and waited for my provider. When she finally entered the room wearing a silky nightgown she said hi and everything. Well then she laid next to me and a little cuddle. Next thing I know she falling asleep. Trid to wake her but nothing. Its like 7:00 pm mind you. Finally I just had just about it. Got up and got dressed. And lefted her there. I was just going to leave, but stopped and thought fuck that I'm getting my hf back. So turned around and went back to the kitch area where I found mama. Asked for my hf backand she said why. I just said just give my money back. So she came out to check what's going on. Then said "is she sleeping?" Got to the room and there she was still asleep. Tried to wake her but no luck. Then she reluctantly gave me my money back. And I got to on my my. Looking fir another place.

Well I know I read alot of negative report of this place but thought I give it a try. Boy was that a big mistake! At least I got my hf back. Next time I'll pay more attention.

Aloha guys.

Lknfrpssy
02-13-19, 15:07
Went to Smile Spa one night and experienced an unusual event. Anyway got there and mama lets me in. She led me to room and asked for hf. I paided it then took a self shower. After drying off went back to room and waited for my provider. When she finally entered the room wearing a silky nightgown she said hi and everything. Well then she laid next to me and a little cuddle. Next thing I know she falling asleep. Trid to wake her but nothing. Its like 7:00 pm mind you. Finally I just had just about it. Got up and got dressed. And lefted her there. I was just going to leave, but stopped and thought fuck that I'm getting my hf back. So turned around and went back to the kitch area where I found mama. Asked for my hf backand she said why. I just said just give my money back. So she came out to check what's going on. Then said "is she sleeping?" Got to the room and there she was still asleep. Tried to wake her but no luck. Then she reluctantly gave me my money back. And I got to on my my. Looking fir another place.

Well I know I read alot of negative report of this place but thought I give it a try. Boy was that a big mistake! At least I got my hf back. Next time I'll pay more attention.

Aloha guys.Maybe some FIA would have woke her up.

Hawaii Boy
02-13-19, 18:11
Maybe some FIA would have woke her up.Bravo, Bravo. I would have done that or spit on Jr and slid him in.

HB.

AlwaysFishing
02-13-19, 20:18
Maybe some FIA would have woke her up.Never thought of that! That might have worked!

SharonStone00
02-14-19, 20:53
That bbfscip paradise fans.

Do they get scared cause search warrant allow phone search and sim card copies? Did they read what is going in mainland raid?

Museki
02-15-19, 02:49

Do they get scared cause search warrant allow phone search and sim card copies? Did they read what is going in mainland raid?What's the question?

Pearl Jam
02-15-19, 15:50
[Deleted by Admin]

WarriorForLife
02-15-19, 16:18
Also, in the mainland raids with search warrant.

LE could easily identify the patrons from the in house security camera. They caught one of their own man patroning the establishment. A pastor is also caught and along with some well known people.

Do they get scared cause search warrant allow phone search and sim card copies? Did they read what is going in mainland raid?

Tiantain1
02-16-19, 09:54
Went to Hula's after drinking with the boyz at Splash. Slim pickings, mama said the other girls were busy, I chose the chubby Mexican girl, can't remember her name. I was thinking this girl is going to be fun and take a pounding. Go back to the room she says 150 + 50 for mama, big warning sign, but I gave it to her anyways. Started with a lame ass TS, back in the room she puts on the cover, no BJ. She was a lame ass blob of jelly. 30 min into it, mama knocks on the door, I said no way it's been 1 hr, she said you have to hurry. I do different position, dead fish, can't finish. I get dressed and leave, on the way out I told mama, no way that was 1 hour, she said sorry I made a mistake. Yeah, I made a mistake going there, never again.

Lknfrpssy
02-16-19, 19:17
Bravo, Bravo. I would have done that or spit on Jr and slid him in.

HB.I probably would too.

Snaks
02-17-19, 03:39
Also, in the mainland raids with search warrant.

LE could easily identify the patrons from the in house security camera. They caught one of their own man patroning the establishment. A pastor is also caught and along with some well known people.Not just the LEs, HFD too. Everyone needs it!

AtoApoka
02-17-19, 22:21
Seems like only a hand full of well known AMP's are out there these days. Or at least are advertising. So far the only ones that I recognize on CityGuide is.

1. Happiness.

2. Ace Spa (Formerly Top Spa).

3. Ume (Formerly Tokyo Spa).

4. ChiChi's.

5. Couple in CC building like Sunflower.

Back in about 3 or 4 years ago there where so much to choose from Mayflower, Seven, 3 at Ward Center, Roses, Nirvana, I used to make may rounds in the good ole days but know I've been only going to a 1 or 2 reliable ones with ATF's.

DrMajikLuv69
02-18-19, 01:40
Seems like only a hand full of well known AMP's are out there these days. Or at least are advertising. So far the only ones that I recognize on CityGuide is.

1. Happiness.

4. ChiChi's.

Back in about 3 or 4 years ago there where so much to choose from Mayflower, Seven, 3 at Ward Center, Roses, Nirvana, I used to make may rounds in the good ole days but know I've been only going to a 1 or 2 reliable ones with ATF's.Seven was before my time. Just as I started this hobby Seven was closing down. I never got around to Seven before the closed BUT as I drove by there the other night, they appeared OPEN? Or something is open there. Are they still OPEN?

Poiuy2
02-18-19, 01:53

1. Happiness.

4. ChiChi's.

Back in about 3 or 4 years ago there where so much to choose from Mayflower, Seven, 3 at Ward Center, Roses, Nirvana, I used to make may rounds in the good ole days but know I've been only going to a 1 or 2 reliable ones with ATF's.I too loved the old days of mongering. I use to start at the Ward 3-plex. Scoped our all the girls settling on the sofa from the door as I passed by. If nothing, then walked over to the next building with Tokyo Spa or whatever they were called. That place was maybe where my AMP cherry was popped 20+ years ago. Her name was Pepsi.

BlueMoon1000
02-18-19, 01:54

1. Happiness.

4. ChiChi's.

Back in about 3 or 4 years ago there where so much to choose from Mayflower, Seven, 3 at Ward Center, Roses, Nirvana, I used to make may rounds in the good ole days but know I've been only going to a 1 or 2 reliable ones with ATF's.Osaka (formerly pine tree).

Nabi (foremrly nirvana).

Heard somebody will start new business at old roses spot.

Spyda
02-18-19, 02:53
I too loved the old days of mongering. I use to start at the Ward 3-plex. Scoped our all the girls settling on the sofa from the door as I passed by. If nothing, then walked over to the next building with Tokyo Spa or whatever they were called. That place was maybe where my AMP cherry was popped 20+ years ago. Her name was Pepsi.Bringing back memories of the ward 3-plex. You could literally go window shopping.

Blake123
02-18-19, 03:32
Bringing back memories of the ward 3-plex. You could literally go window shopping....these places.

HiPickle
02-18-19, 14:11
...these places.Memories! I remember being scared to up the stairs on my first visit, so jumped in my car and went to pine tree for my first AMP experience on the island. Eventually, got the balls until giving a fuk ceased to exist and window shopping was the norm.

AndOverToPass
02-18-19, 15:41
Going to visiting HI in March on business. Going to be mongering during some free time, but since I don't know the area that well, can anyone tell me where NOT to go?

Kaneohe33
02-18-19, 17:48
...these places.These places were a paradise for fucking, especially Rappongi. Rappongi was where I started getting those legendary experiences with Dee Jay Lopez, there was Thai girl there whose name escapes me right now, there was that Thai provider that later owned that massage place on Queen, there was Bunny, the white girl with the sweet personality and bangin' body that took it in the ass, no extra cost, there was the Fillipna who worked there, that I met at Exotic Nights. Never got to sample her. A sweet little honey from Las Vegas who had a pussy so tight it took some work to get and I give her credit because she didn't back down from the challenge and handled my dick like a champ and few others that I don't remember right now.

Rappongi had good talent 24/7.

Russ1234
02-19-19, 03:36
Any of you Mongers visited this place yet? Trying to build up them funds again to check it out and report for you all. Hono1.I can't help with a report for this place yet, unfortunately since it seems a few are wondering but no report yet. I can only confirm I texted and was told the pics of the girls are real. They both look great. Will follow up if I decide to go.

Pearl Jam
02-19-19, 11:18
A friend who isn't me checked it out.

He told me the place is pretty nice physically. Rooms are upstairs inside apartment. Rooms are nice. Girls were not the girls in photos however and was told by one of the girls that they normally use fake pics to represent.

He will probably never go back.

LocaLoppa
02-19-19, 11:56
Had Donna with the nicest rack and BBFS, Vivian excellent bbbjcimws, some local chick who did Greek, one nice Korean at smile spa same thing, shove my dick in her ass BBFS Greek, Nara, had one Nympho Tiny, that Thai or viet nympho fuck BBFS and loved cum, and couple more I forget their names already.

Was fun going door to door picking pussy for the night.

...these places.

Ripcurl09
02-19-19, 19:10
Aloha fellow mongerers. I realize I might have been better posting this detailed report about Sugar at Sunflower in this main Massage Parlor thread, but I posted it in the Sunflower thread. If anyone's curious about a detailed report about this yummy little slice of Sugar, read my full report at.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10507-Sunflower&p=4157686&viewfull=1#post4157686.

Blake123
02-20-19, 03:33
These places were a paradise for fucking, especially Rappongi. Rappongi was where I started getting those legendary experiences with Dee Jay Lopez, there was Thai girl there whose name escapes me right now, there was that Thai provider that later owned that massage place on Queen, there was Bunny, the white girl with the sweet personality and bangin' body that took it in the ass, no extra cost, there was the Fillipna who worked there, that I met at Exotic Nights. Never got to sample her. A sweet little honey from Las Vegas who had a pussy so tight it took some work to get and I give her credit because she didn't back down from the challenge and handled my dick like a champ and few others that I don't remember right now.

Rappongi had good talent 24/7.Last time I was at Rappongi was five years ago when Hapa Jasmine worked there for a short time. Good times with a great girl.

Ripcurl09
02-20-19, 23:17
...these places.God yes, those were some days. Plus we had Million at VIP and Hana at the Samsung Plaza. TOP notch bodies and providers 10 years ago! I used to hit Pink once a year for a FFM with 2 of the providers there. Was my annual bonus to myself with the same 2 girls.

Wish we had something like Hana and Million still around!

LocaLoppa
02-21-19, 04:42
The Julie and Million was at Sakura together way befor VIP, and I remember one time caught them all dolled up ready to go dancing in Waikiki. Damn, best looking pros ever, sizzling hot. Julie was most beautiful package, Million most exotic sexy. Loved fucking them.

God yes, those were some days. Plus we had Million at VIP and Hana at the Samsung Plaza. TOP notch bodies and providers 10 years ago! I used to hit Pink once a year for a FFM with 2 of the providers there. Was my annual bonus to myself with the same 2 girls.

Wish we had something like Hana and Million still around!

Idusixtyning
02-21-19, 15:03
The Julie and Million was at Sakura together way befor VIP, and I remember one time caught them all dolled up ready to go dancing in Waikiki. Damn, best looking pros ever, sizzling hot. Julie was most beautiful package, Million most exotic sexy. Loved fucking them.Good memories with those two. I think the Julie had some stuff going on. Really a genuine person away from work. Absolutely gorgeous even without heavy makeup and in normal light. Hope she found her way.

Pearl Jam
02-21-19, 19:26
Quality is pretty shit out there right now lets be honest.

LocaLoppa
02-23-19, 14:47
Oh yeah, no details but I was at a mall with her and was fun watching the other women check out the Julie head to toe, LOL. Nobody saw me even when standing next to her, LOL. I was lucky enough to have the company of the Julie, Junko in her 30's, Lucky / penny on her first tour, and Fantasia Hana at one time or another during daylight hours under the sun, and all were true 10's. Lux / Nana is borderline that gorgeous, but my little head prolly taking over because she fucks sooo goood, LOL. Hope she cums back one day for ol Time Sake. She still pretty young.

Good memories with those two. I think the Julie had some stuff going on. Really a genuine person away from work. Absolutely gorgeous even without heavy makeup and in normal light. Hope she found her way.