PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Darkman808
04-05-18, 18:39
Yokohama is located on the corner of Vineyard and Nuuanu, upstairs from Papa Johns. Make an appointment with Ivy, sexy spinner. Report back if you like. Happy mongering.A few months ago I was exploring, went to Yokohama right after they relocated here. I walked upstairs in the stairwell on the Vineyard street side. There was a handwritten sign taped to gate, "Push bell" to get in (It was at night after 10 PM so I think maybe no gate during business hours?

But there was no Bell? So curious if any monger can provide details on how to actually get past this odd arrangement. I got in by calling on phone and asking mamasan to come down and let me in. Which she did. But it seemed stupid way to do things.

NoKidding
04-05-18, 20:53
Wow, so Rejuve has No veterans working right now! Mama said Cam was off too (even though both Cam & Dallas are still on the ads). Need some reports on the fresh meat there.Mama telling you the truth. They are still in Hawaii but they are on their period, hence the ad stays online. Only time their pictures are removed is if they leave the place like bebe or is on an extended vacation like Muni.

BroDudeMan
04-05-18, 22:10
Is there anything along the lines of high end massage parlor here on Oahu?

CaveMan808
04-06-18, 16:41
Looks like the feds shut down the backpage for massage. Mojovillage.com May be a good place for Honolulu AMP to advertise. Mojovillage is big for Vegas.

Doctor Man Toy
04-06-18, 16:46
I think it is just down temporarily. Nothing on BP is working. Different notice when I check Los Angeles and Orange county. Feds seized the site.

Looks like the feds shut down the backpage for massage. Mojovillage.com May be a good place for Honolulu AMP to advertise. Mojovillage is big for Vegas.

Mongerholic
04-06-18, 19:05
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage-%e6%8c%89%e6%91%a9/1-best-service-1-all-star-lineup-happiness_150971

Happiness is on mojovillage HI Honolulu.

Cosmic Kid
04-06-18, 19:07
Is there anything along the lines of high end massage parlor here on Oahu?Describe your concept of a high-end massage parlor. Where have you experienced a high-end massage parlor and what was on offer there?

JBeam
04-06-18, 23:02
Anyone been to May Massage Beauty in Pear City? Any thoughts on a chance of getting a HE there??

Honolulu1
04-07-18, 00:49
Really looks like a spin off from Craigslist and Backpage. Wonder how long this site will be up until it gets taken down too. Hono1.

Darkman808
04-07-18, 01:24
Hate to say it, but mamasans will soon be employing a new sales technique.

If your favorite AMP from the past can't advertise who's working or even physically there each day / night, it'll be up to all of us regular customers to simply do a drive by and walk in for the line-up.

"Old school" method, my boys!! Its what we did before the internet and even with the internet and before backpage and similar advertising. We didn't know who was available so MS had to bring the girls out, line them up, you picked the one you like and take a chance.

Good luck (again) with that.

Sucks, huh? Intel is one thing. But literally driving around town, cruising thru 2 or 3 AMPs while horny, trying to make your pick is something else. Fuck that. Been there and done that.

A monger and his money will soon be parted. And THAT will be happening a lot more in the weeks and months ahead I hate to say. Until somebody comes up with a new idea to advertise faces and info.

New Heavy Chev
04-07-18, 02:36
Really looks like a spin off from Craigslist and Backpage. Wonder how long this site will be up until it gets taken down too. Hono1.There's always usaadultclassifieds dot info. Their servers are based in some foreign country so I don't think the Feds can fuck with them? In Honolulu, only a few girls advertise on the site presently though. You can also PM the advertiser from your username on usasexguide.

Ripcurl09
04-07-18, 18:20
You shared that Dallas was on the thicker side? This is a legit question. Was it possible it was a bait and switch? Dallas is on the slim side.Aloha Nephilim3000,

The girl I saw who claimed to be Dallas was a Korean chic about 5'4" and probably around 120 lbs. Hair was dyed mostly blond, fake (but not horfically fake) C cups. Body was a 6/7, I'd say she was in her early to mid 30's. Korean girl. Her body type was probably a true spinner when she was a little younger, but age has given her a little belly. We talked for awhile, said she had been in LA for several years before coming to HI. She was hot, but had a little bit of a muffin-top / pudgy belly but honestly not a very big belly pudge. She was wearing a white garter belt and matching bra. Nipples were very reactive and fun to play with, but she didn't like any bit teeth on the nips, but did like soft attention to them. Totally shaved, gave a decent BBBJ, covered for the dirty, I busted into cover while she was on top so never got a chance to see if she would let me finish with more BBBJ / Facial. She didn't join in initial shower, only walked me to it and showed me where mouthwash and shower was. Used a hot towel to clean me up after, then used another towel to try and give body massage, but wasn't too good at it, so we ended up laying there talking for awhile and started to laugh and turned into decent GFE. She asked me if I wanted to go round 2, but I had to leave for somewhere. I'll go see her again, as I've always found that once you get to know them more and more, the better they become as they relax around us mongers.

Again, she was pretty hot, but not a "true spinner. " To me a spinner is like Hana from 9 years ago at the place on second floor of front of Samsung Plaza (forgot name, by old Korean Video Rental shop). She was 5'1" 103 lbs, perfectly tight ass that both cheeks could almost fit in one hand. One of the best bodies in the AMPs at that time. Million was definitely one of the hottest at that time, although she wasn't a spinner, she had a very, very tight body 9 years ago.

Based on other readings, I'm thinking I might try Lulu next. Any experience with her?

Hope this helps.

Tepuki
04-08-18, 00:29
Anyone been to May Massage Beauty in Pear City? Any thoughts on a chance of getting a HE there??Not at Pearl city but in Aiea across shopping center on Moanalua rd. Never got to go there. Four Season near same area, went there for massage only. HE YMMV. Tepuki.

Rimmer808
04-08-18, 01:16
Check out mojovillage.com.

Rim.

Member #6008
04-08-18, 08:00
Check out mojovillage.com.

Rim.New here but want to thank everyone for the great information. Appreciate all the help. Thank you for the tip on where to look.

Handsome111
04-08-18, 13:08
New here but want to thank everyone for the great information. Appreciate all the help. Thank you for the tip on where to look.Mojovillage saved the day thanks mammasan.

HorsePlay
04-08-18, 15:07
Have why'all been getting texts from AMPs / Providers about current lineups and availabilities? Seems like these places / providers do keep our numbers. Concerned anyone?

Nephilim3000
04-09-18, 06:41
Thanks that helps. But that does not sound like Dallas. 120 pounds is heavy for Dallas. Maybe it was someone else? I agree with your description of a true spinner. I wonder who you saw.

Aloha Nephilim3000,

The girl I saw who claimed to be Dallas was a Korean chic about 5'4" and probably around 120 lbs. Hair was dyed mostly blond, fake (but not horfically fake) C cups. Body was a 6/7, I'd say she was in her early to mid 30's. Korean girl. Her body type was probably a true spinner when she was a little younger, but age has given her a little belly. We talked for awhile, said she had been in LA for several years before coming to HI. She was hot, but had a little bit of a muffin-top / pudgy belly but honestly not a very big belly pudge. She was wearing a white garter belt and matching bra. Nipples were very reactive and fun to play with, but she didn't like any bit teeth on the nips, but did like soft attention to them. Totally shaved, gave a decent BBBJ, covered for the dirty, I busted into cover while she was on top so never got a chance to see if she would let me finish with more BBBJ / Facial. She didn't join in initial shower, only walked me to it and showed me where mouthwash and shower was. Used a hot towel to clean me up after, then used another towel to try and give body massage, but wasn't too good at it, so we ended up laying there talking for awhile and started to laugh and turned into decent GFE. She asked me if I wanted to go round 2, but I had to leave for somewhere. I'll go see her again, as I've always found that once you get to know them more and more, the better they become as they relax around us mongers..

Honolulu808
04-10-18, 18:50
Coming soon the the old Top Spa, Golden Butterfly, Perfect 10 location.

Member #5814
04-11-18, 20:04
Coming soon the the old Top Spa, Golden Butterfly, Perfect 10 location.Sorry I'm kinda new. About where is this location? Haven't been doing this hobby too long so don't know those places. Thank you.

DangerBoy
05-20-18, 21:22
Heard Pink Orchid and iYokohama / Yokohama got popped around the time BP went down and this site went on hiatus, possibly Top Spa as well. If you look at HPD's arrest records (accessible through their site), there were a number of arrests for prostitution made around that time.

Ripcurl09
05-20-18, 23:45
Thanks that helps. But that does not sound like Dallas. 120 pounds is heavy for Dallas. Maybe it was someone else? I agree with your description of a true spinner. I wonder who you saw.Is Dallas a Korean girl with dyed blonde hair? If I was stooped, I'd like to go back and meet the real Dallas. Definitely prefer a true spinner type. Mahalo,

Redneck 1
05-21-18, 22:37
Sorry I'm kinda new. About where is this location? Haven't been doing this hobby too long so don't know those places. Thank you.Forum rules prohibit posting the specific address. However, if you look up "Top Spa" in Honolulu on the Rubmaps website, you will have the specific address, the suite number, and a map. The business at that location is now named "Ace," but currently Rubmaps still lists it as Top Spa.

P Venkman
05-22-18, 00:01
Just wondering what a mongers reactions is for when an AMP girl is talking her usual b. S. , "oh you soo handsome," "let's get married," "you superman," "I want you to fuck me all the time! To me this is a turn off and an obvious ploy of trying too hard to try to get business. Especially that, "you superman" line. I still have no clue what they means. But then again, I've been mongering for years so I've heard it all. No normal hot sexy woman ever says that to me in the real world. I'm pretty sure that newbies might fall for it and think they are soo lucky. LOL.

Spyda
05-22-18, 00:30
Just wondering what a mongers reactions is for when an AMP girl is talking her usual b. S. , "oh you soo handsome," "let's get married," "you superman," "I want you to fuck me all the time! To me this is a turn off and an obvious ploy of trying too hard to try to get business. Especially that, "you superman" line. I still have no clue what they means. But then again, I've been mongering for years so I've heard it all. No normal hot sexy woman ever says that to me in the real world. I'm pretty sure that newbies might fall for it and think they are soo lucky. LOL.How about "you so good, you make me cum (insert number here) times. " Haha.

P Venkman
05-22-18, 01:07
How about "you so good, you make me cum (insert number here) times. " Haha.Yup. LOL. That one too!

Redneck 1
05-22-18, 10:04
Just wondering what a mongers reactions is for when an AMP girl is talking her usual b. S. , "oh you soo handsome," "let's get married," "you superman," "I want you to fuck me all the time! To me this is a turn off and an obvious ploy of trying too hard to try to get business. Especially that, "you superman" line. I still have no clue what they means. But then again, I've been mongering for years so I've heard it all. No normal hot sexy woman ever says that to me in the real world. I'm pretty sure that newbies might fall for it and think they are soo lucky. LOL.Here's an alternative viewpoint. Part of an AMP provider's job is to be somewhat of an actress, both verbally and physically, and provide the customer with a fantasy experience. Of course, "no normal hot sexy woman ever says that to me in the real world," but that's exactly the point: many customers visit AMPs to escape from "the real world" for an hour or so. (Think how many customers would be bitterly complaining if instead of promoting a fantasy, AMP providers were always brutally honest with customers.) A customer just needs to understand that the flattery and puffery is mostly imaginary, and I think most veteran mongers do. Earlier this year, I had a reasonably attractive AMP provider who was decades younger than me say that she wanted to be my "girlfriend" a mere hour after meeting me for the first time. Naturally, I took that with a grain of salt, but nonetheless it was pleasant for an old fat guy to hear.

RubMaidix
05-22-18, 11:38
Anyone been to May Massage Beauty in Pear City? Any thoughts on a chance of getting a HE there??Second floor down in lower parking lot next to therapeutic massage, was only legit for me, got mariko, skinny Japanese MILF, massage was ok at best, will not return.

P Venkman
05-23-18, 01:12
Here's an alternative viewpoint. Part of an AMP provider's job is to be somewhat of an actress, both verbally and physically, and provide the customer with a fantasy experience. Of course, "no normal hot sexy woman ever says that to me in the real world," but that's exactly the point: many customers visit AMPs to escape from "the real world" for an hour or so. (Think how many customers would be bitterly complaining if instead of promoting a fantasy, AMP providers were always brutally honest with customers.) A customer just needs to understand that the flattery and puffery is mostly imaginary, and I think most veteran mongers do. Earlier this year, I had a reasonably attractive AMP provider who was decades younger than me say that she wanted to be my "girlfriend" a mere hour after meeting me for the first time. Naturally, I took that with a grain of salt, but nonetheless it was pleasant for an old fat guy to hear.I agree. The provider should make the customer feel good and not say anything brutally honest that is negative but sometimes it can feel like going overboard and throws off the session, at least for me it does.

Me thinking: Come on now, not another "you superman" comment. Let's just fuck. I know it's acting alot of the times with even the moaning being faked, but let's not go overboard here. "I came three times for you baby! You should fuck me everyday!" LOL.

I'm just describing my last session where it was totally overboard. I'm ok with, "you handsome baby" and that's it. The second worst flattery I think was years ago at the old Rappongi on Ward. Girl was like during sex, "I wanna suck you during breakfast, I wanna fuck you in the car, I wanna fuck you while eatting dinner...." lmao. I just met this girl 5 minutes earlier.

Money1
05-23-18, 01:54
I agree. The provider should make the customer feel good and not say anything brutally honest that is negative but sometimes it can feel like going overboard and throws off the session, at least for me it does.

Me thinking: Come on now, not another "you superman" comment. Let's just fuck. I know it's acting alot of the times with even the moaning being faked, but let's not go overboard here. "I came three times for you baby! You should fuck me everyday!" LOL.

I'm just describing my last session where it was totally overboard. I'm ok with, "you handsome baby" and that's it. The second worst flattery I think was years ago at the old Rappongi on Ward. Girl was like during sex, "I wanna suck you during breakfast, I wanna fuck you in the car, I wanna fuck you while eatting dinner...." lmao. I just met this girl 5 minutes earlier.You must be talking about Tiffany / Blue with those comments about wanting to fuck everywhere. LMAO, I totally enjoyed that. I had to make an effort not to LOL while I was oofing her. It was over the top but I would just play along.

Dr Octopus
05-23-18, 03:47
LOL so true. I think the language barrier may be a factor too. One time I had a white, sort of girl next door type provider tell me "your penis feels so good, I bet you get that a lot", that while totally untrue sounded a lot less ridiculous than most other lines I've heard. Maybe it's just the way she said it, like more natural or something.

I agree. The provider should make the customer feel good and not say anything brutally honest that is negative but sometimes it can feel like going overboard and throws off the session, at least for me it does.

I'm just describing my last session where it was totally overboard. I'm ok with, "you handsome baby" and that's it. The second worst flattery I think was years ago at the old Rappongi on Ward. Girl was like during sex, "I wanna suck you during breakfast, I wanna fuck you in the car, I wanna fuck you while eatting dinner...." lmao. I just met this girl 5 minutes earlier.

P Venkman
05-23-18, 05:49
You must be talking about Tiffany / Blue with those comments about wanting to fuck everywhere. LMAO, I totally enjoyed that. I had to make an effort not to LOL while I was oofing her. It was over the top but I would just play along.Yup that was her the hapa one LOL. I had forgotten her name. You just reminded me. Way over the top. I had a hard time focusing cause of all that b. S. Coming out. Hahahahahaha.

Blake123
05-24-18, 04:03
You must be talking about Tiffany / Blue with those comments about wanting to fuck everywhere. LMAO, I totally enjoyed that. I had to make an effort not to LOL while I was oofing her. It was over the top but I would just play along.Yeah, the Viet/French girl who worked at Roses and then Tokyo Spa. I saw her once. Lots of fake dirty talk.

Enona1
05-24-18, 12:20
Heard Pink Orchid and iYokohama / Yokohama got popped around the time BP went down and this site went on hiatus, possibly Top Spa as well. If you look at HPD's arrest records (accessible through their site), there were a number of arrests for prostitution made around that time.So was Monica arrested? Was she already on vacay? She's at Pink Orchid right?

Enona1
05-24-18, 12:25
Just wondering what a mongers reactions is for when an AMP girl is talking her usual b. S. , "oh you soo handsome," "let's get married," "you superman," "I want you to fuck me all the time! To me this is a turn off and an obvious ploy of trying too hard to try to get business. Especially that, "you superman" line. I still have no clue what they means. But then again, I've been mongering for years so I've heard it all. No normal hot sexy woman ever says that to me in the real world. I'm pretty sure that newbies might fall for it and think they are soo lucky. LOL.Yoko from Kison used to say she was cumming and that I was "killing " her. Almost laughed. Monica used to say she was cumming too and make her legs quiver. Then she'd say she loved me. Monica was attractive but the hard titties and acting kind of turned me off. Hope she's doing well though.

Local1234
05-24-18, 12:28
Yeah, the Viet/French girl who worked at Roses and then Tokyo Spa. I saw her once. Lots of fake dirty talk.She would say I wannna make breakfast for you LOL.

Memahu
05-25-18, 03:58
She would say I wannna make breakfast for you LOL.Did she run out of sausage?

Blake123
05-25-18, 05:20
So was Monica arrested? Was she already on vacay? She's at Pink Orchid right?She is back at Chrystal Healing.

Kissing Bandit
05-27-18, 16:51
Was hoping to maybe get a little help. Wife and I used to go to Jade Spa to enjoy each other's company in a semi private / public setting and to get away from home for an hour or so but they closed. I would give my wife a massage on the table then go and use the sauna. Would anyone happen to know of any place like that where my wife and I could go? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

PnoiSoulJah
05-30-18, 05:54
Was hoping to maybe get a little help. Wife and I used to go to Jade Spa to enjoy each other's company in a semi private / public setting and to get away from home for an hour or so but they closed. I would give my wife a massage on the table then go and use the sauna. Would anyone happen to know of any place like that where my wife and I could go? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.My wife and I just went to this place called Laka Spa. Nice place. Check out their website.

DarkSide808
06-02-18, 15:29
Does anyone know a good website showing the current AMP lineup? Since backpage went down, don't know who's available. All the sites I've found showed old lineups. MAHALO.

Johny Walker
06-02-18, 17:00
Does anyone know a good website showing the current AMP lineup? Since backpage went down, don't know who's available. All the sites I've found showed old lineups. MAHALO.https://cityxguide.com/escorts/1-best-service-1-all-star-lineup-happiness-11573420

Hope this helps!!

Jjjne
06-02-18, 18:42
Does anyone know a good website showing the current AMP lineup? Since backpage went down, don't know who's available. All the sites I've found showed old lineups. MAHALO.Cityxguide and bedpage have updated listings. At least for Sunflower and PineTree.

MongerAnon
06-05-18, 04:30
Cityxguide and bedpage have updated listings. At least for Sunflower and PineTree.Don't go sunflower, they have an ad for a thai girl Angela when I made appointment they said she's available. When I get there it was a bait and switch with a Chinese girl named eri, I'm boycotting these Chinese mafia modes. Should have known to go to be true. Welp the search continues for a thai provider.

Viet Whisperer
06-05-18, 13:22
Don't go sunflower, they have an ad for a thai girl Angela when I made appointment they said she's available. When I get there it was a bait and switch with a Chinese girl named eri, I'm boycotting these Chinese mafia modes. Should have known to go to be true. Welp the search continues for a thai provider.Try Mona Lisa at Hula Girls. She is Thai and is a good provider.

ChillyWilly54
06-05-18, 22:16
What's your recommendation for the best AMP for a dude in HNL on business for only one night?

GofasBits
06-06-18, 04:45
Don't go sunflower, they have an ad for a thai girl Angela when I made appointment they said she's available. When I get there it was a bait and switch with a Chinese girl named eri, I'm boycotting these Chinese mafia modes. Should have known to go to be true. Welp the search continues for a thai provider.Nana over at pine tree is Thai. Go check her out if that's your thing.

Shoots Brah
06-06-18, 10:08
Nana over at pine tree is Thai. Go check her out if that's your thing.Saw Nana there last time I went. Didn't partake, she was heavily made up with makeup and attitude seemed like she didn't want to be there. But TEHO. Nice body tho.

HeineHeine
06-06-18, 17:23
What's your recommendation for the best AMP for a dude in HNL on business for only one night?Happiness spa.

Sukebegai
06-06-18, 21:56
Happiness spa.Second that. Make sure you make an appointment.

Ez808
06-07-18, 21:58
What's your recommendation for the best AMP for a dude in HNL on business for only one night?I'd recommend Rejuve over Happiness. Check out the ads for both and see which is more your type. IMO Happiness photoshops their photos and Rejuve uses real pics. I've tried several of the girls at Happiness and have mostly been disappointed. I love Rejuve because the girls there are more stripper and porn star types which I prefer but as always TEHO.

Member #5810
06-07-18, 22:26
I'd recommend Rejuve over Happiness. Check out the ads for both and see which is more your type. IMO Happiness photoshops their photos and Rejuve uses real pics. I've tried several of the girls at Happiness and have mostly been disappointed. I love Rejuve because the girls there are more stripper and porn star types which I prefer but as always TEHO.Both are excellent choices but you need to look the provider reviews for someone who fits your taste.

Coffee Bean
06-07-18, 22:43
I'd recommend Rejuve over Happiness. Check out the ads for both and see which is more your type. IMO Happiness photoshops their photos and Rejuve uses real pics. I've tried several of the girls at Happiness and have mostly been disappointed. I love Rejuve because the girls there are more stripper and porn star types which I prefer but as always TEHO.Let me add that Most of the new girls use fake pics.

Demosdef
06-07-18, 22:49
Just to expand my AMP / escort tongue a bit, I'd like to sample some local talent. Any good local and Filipino providers at any of these places? Are they worth the try and how do they compare to the japanese and Chinese providers that we all love so much?

DrMajikLuv69
06-08-18, 03:49
Second that. Make sure you make an appointment.Third that. Happiness has a variety of girls from young to experience, and the girls have a wide range of services! GFE to PSE to the "Real Girl Friend Experience". If you read my post in the other threads you would know the "Real GFE" is. Happiness also has table showers.

Rejuve does not have table showers. Rejuve girls services are pretty much all the same type of experience for the most part, with the exception of Dallas. Rejuve got Dallas as their ace up their sleeve.

If I was in town for only one night, and having the knowledge and experience I have with most of the girls at Happiness and Rejuve, then I would pick Happiness.

If I had a week in Hawaii, then five of the seven days I would go to Happiness. The other two days would be Rejuve. So approximately 71 percent of the times I would go to Happiness versus only 29 percent to Rejuve.

FCH300
06-08-18, 18:57
Just to expand my AMP / escort tongue a bit, I'd like to sample some local talent. Any good local and Filipino providers at any of these places? Are they worth the try and how do they compare to the japanese and Chinese providers that we all love so much?One of the best known and most widely reviewed local providers still working is Sophie. She worked at Aloha Me for a long time until they closed up shop. Now working independent out of Century Center.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/molten-hot-sexy-asian-eruptions-immenent-seek-immediate-relaxation-you-11922897

Many of the pix on her ad still carry the Aloha Me logo. Pix ARE real. She has her rules but service is good and she's reliable. Nice girl with a good attitude.

Demosdef
06-08-18, 20:53
One of the best known and most widely reviewed local providers still working is Sophie. She worked at Aloha Me for a long time until they closed up shop. Now working independent out of Century Center.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/molten-hot-sexy-asian-eruptions-immenent-seek-immediate-relaxation-you-11922897

Many of the pix on her ad still carry the Aloha Me logo. Pix ARE real. She has her rules but service is good and she's reliable. Nice girl with a good attitude.Was thinking about checking her put but the Aloha Me logo kinda got me having second thoughts. What kind of rules we talking about?

DrMajikLuv69
06-08-18, 22:40
One of the best known and most widely reviewed local providers still working is Sophie. She worked at Aloha Me for a long time until they closed up shop. Now working independent out of Century Center.

Many of the pix on her ad still carry the Aloha Me logo. Pix ARE real. She has her rules but service is good and she's reliable. Nice girl with a good attitude.Mahalo for the info. Sophie is a "local girl" or is she "Filipino"? Or is she both? “Local Filipino Girl”?

KublaiKhan
06-08-18, 22:54

Many of the pix on her ad still carry the Aloha Me logo. Pix ARE real. She has her rules but service is good and she's reliable. Nice girl with a good attitude.Don't get me wrong, Sophie is one of my ATFs (quality massage and good extras), but she's 100% Chinese, from the PRC. She even has a Chinese accent. Not sure how one would confuse 100% Chinese with Filipino, unless you are unfamiliar with the different ethnicities of Asia.

She's local because she's lived here for a while.

John Ross
06-09-18, 01:13
Mahalo for the info. Sophie is a "local girl" or is she "Filipino"? Or is she both? Local Filipino Girl?Sophie is part of the Chinese Connection, and is neither local nor Filipino.

Slick Guy
06-10-18, 03:46
Mahalo for the info. Sophie is a "local girl" or is she "Filipino"? Or is she both? Local Filipino Girl?Sophie is not local nor Filipino.

Slick Guy
06-10-18, 05:12
What's your recommendation for the best AMP for a dude in HNL on business for only one night?Happiness.

Honauc
06-10-18, 06:15
Eri and April look young and delicious on Sunflower ad. Anyone tried? Mahalo.

KublaiKhan
06-11-18, 01:21
Eri and April look young and delicious on Sunflower ad. Anyone tried? Mahalo.I saw Eri recently. I don't know if the pictures in the ad was 100% real, but I found her attractive. She has a GND look, very sweet, friendly, and nice. She said she's 22, I believe it. To get on the good side of YMMV, I recommend being gentle and treat like a girlfriend. I liked her. She leaves soon, but she said she'll be back. Recommended for those who like the young Chinese girlfriend experience. Seriously who doesn't?

I also saw the new Girl Jenny. She was a bit taller, than Eri. Long black hair, very sultry looking. I'm going back to see her when funds permit.

Mmarion
06-11-18, 02:11
I seen this caucasian gorgeous lady age. Prolly 24 above she is white with black hair average body going up in HG in honolulu.

Hawaiian007
06-11-18, 16:39
I seen this caucasian gorgeous lady age. Prolly 24 above she is white with black hair average body going up in HG in honolulu.That's for your 1st post but. Huh?

How about some info that we can use. This really makes no sense, sorry. I saw this one girl going down the street and she was hot! That really doesn't tell the monger community anything. Not getting on you but if you are posting please give pertinent information and details.

Blake123
06-14-18, 08:54
Try Mona Lisa at Hula Girls. She is Thai and is a good provider.Looks like Mona Lisa has moved on to Pine Tree.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/pine-tree-new-girls-clara-and-momo-geisha-gigi-nana-11812118

HiPickle
06-14-18, 16:14
Looks like Mona Lisa has moved on to Pine Tree.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/pine-tree-new-girls-clara-and-momo-geisha-gigi-nana-11812118I saw that too, she's mostly been to places I've not wanted to venture to, like CDS, Hula girl. I may finally sample 😏.

TomAssCan9
06-15-18, 06:52
I saw that too, she's mostly been to places I've not wanted to venture to, like CDS, Hula girl. I may finally sample 😏.Yup my bradduh I Neva like go doze places to. But now I might try sample.

DeMeter
06-17-18, 04:30
I really don't want to scarw town ladies and gentlemen. But if any of us hear, sharing info and debate is better idea.

Anyone hear? Bust or just ice visit?

CM0069
06-18-18, 00:55
I really don't want to scarw town ladies and gentlemen. But if any of us hear, sharing info and debate is better idea.

Anyone hear? Bust or just ice visit?Tis another election season to lay low or stick to your known atfs and avoid TGTBT ads in a nutshell.

Hawaiian007
06-18-18, 13:18
Aloha fellow mongers.

The other day I was leaving Vera's and saw this one tall (IMHO) beautiful Thai girl switching doors from 2X01 to 2X02 back to Pin Thai and she looked at me and gave me that "I know what you just did in there but would you like to sample my goods" smile and went into Pin Thai while I stood there picking up my bottom jaw off the ground. Should have just walked over there but I was spent both physically and money wise already. Anyone have a clue who that might be. She had long black hair, about 5'11" tall (I know there ain't that many tall Thai chicks that work at Pin Thai) and relatively thin maybe about (bad with Thai girls ages) 30?

Any help or hints might be worth my time.

Mahalo and stay safe my fellow mongers.

Shoots Brah
06-18-18, 13:28
Aloha fellow mongers.

The other day I was leaving Vera's and saw this one tall (IMHO) beautiful Thai girl switching doors from 2X01 to 2X02 back to Pin Thai and she looked at me and gave me that "I know what you just did in there but would you like to sample my goods" smile and went into Pin Thai while I stood there picking up my bottom jaw off the ground. Should have just walked over there but I was spent both physically and money wise already. Anyone have a clue who that might be. She had long black hair, about 5'11" tall (I know there ain't that many tall Thai chicks that work at Pin Thai) and relatively thin maybe about (bad with Thai girls ages) 30?

007.I was at pin thai a couple weeks ago with a "friend" (female) getting some massages. As I walk in this pretty therapist looks at me, says my name and asks if I still live where I live. I was so confused because I don't remember this therapist and my friend asked howd she knew me and if I go there a lot LOL. But the description of your tall girl sounds like the girl who massaged my friend. I doubt she plays but she was very pretty.

Coffee Bean
06-18-18, 14:24
Aloha fellow mongers.

007.That's Jae Dee Thai. I go there to see Nat regularly and I have never seen a tall hot girl. Must be new.

Hawaiian007
06-18-18, 15:24
That's Jae Dee Thai. I go there to see Nat regularly and I have never seen a tall hot girl. Must be new.Thanks Coffee Bean, Yes my mistake Jae Dee Thai. All the same especially after you've been drained of all bodily fluids lmao.

Aloha.

HiPickle
06-18-18, 16:03
Aloha fellow mongers.

007.Check for Adams apple. 😏.

He he, tall, usually denotes katoy. But ya nevah know. 😂.

Coffee Bean
06-18-18, 16:05
Thanks Coffee Bean, Yes my mistake Jae Dee Thai. All the same especially after you've been drained of all bodily fluids lmao.

Aloha.

007.Damnit man. You got me all curious now. Going to have to check her out soon. Already made appt with Jane and promised Bella I'd come seeher next week, so it had to be in two weeks. If anyone goes, please let us know.

Cloe Stone
06-18-18, 21:26
Aloha fellow mongers.

007.Kellie / Kylie is very tall for a Thai girl and she is pretty. This would be my guess for the "mystery provider". She is currently working at Vera's, but has worked at Pin Thai, or Jai Dee on 24th Floor in the past. Many of the Thai providers know each other and will go back and forth based on who is cooking, or who brought some good food to share.

See my recent reviews for Kellie / Kylie.

Aloha,

CS.

Cloe Stone
06-18-18, 21:29
Kellie / Kylie is very tall for a Thai girl and she is pretty. This would be my guess for the "mystery provider". She is currently working at Vera's, but has worked at Pin Thai, or Jai Dee on 24th Floor in the past. Many of the Thai providers know each other and will go back and forth based on who is cooking, or who brought some good food to share.

See my recent reviews for Kellie / Kylie.

Aloha,

CS.Thai places are reviewed in thread for "Massage Therapists". Massage Parlors (AMPs) are primarily FS, not so much of a focus on Massage.

EskimoBrother
06-19-18, 00:54
This was my favorite place to go when in town on business. Amy was my go to "therapist". But, I don't see it on any of the ad pages. Is it still around? I would love to know wether it is worth stopping by.

Blake123
06-19-18, 04:34
This was my favorite place to go when in town on business. Amy was my go to "therapist". But, I don't see it on any of the ad pages. Is it still around? I would love to know wether it is worth stopping by.You didn't say which AMP, but then I guess it really doesn't matter now. Tokyo Spa is now closed. The Ward 3-plex closed approx four years ago.

EskimoBrother
06-19-18, 12:04
You didn't say which AMP, but then I guess it really doesn't matter now. Tokyo Spa is now closed. The Ward 3-plex closed approx four years ago.I honestly don't remember the name, but it was open in January. It was a block north of Ala Moana on the second floor. Is there a good place like that in the same general area? What about all the adds for century city?

Dynamic505
06-20-18, 01:21
Damnit man. You got me all curious now. Going to have to check her out soon. Already made appt with Jane and promised Bella I'd come seeher next week, so it had to be in two weeks. If anyone goes, please let us know.How is jane? Heard about her.

SmithDog
06-20-18, 04:57
I'm visiting here and I read somewhere about a place called "Alexander?" Can anyone provide link. Thanks from NC.

Blake123
06-20-18, 05:01
I honestly don't remember the name, but it was open in January. It was a block north of Ala Moana on the second floor. Is there a good place like that in the same general area? What about all the adds for century city?That was Tokyo Spa. It closed two months ago.

Sanho (Queen St) is very close by; however, you should read the reviews in the Sanho thread and decide for yourself if you really want to go there.

Many Century Center ads are in Adlist24.

Good Luck!

Inked0721
06-20-18, 10:39
Hello fam, been MIA since April. Besides kayla-yuki-monica-kay-gigi-miki who else do 2 pops? And a pse provider? MILF and if get young? Pm or comment please Mahalo. Anyways I heard wella from sanho does msog and pse any partakers mahalo.

DrMajikLuv69
06-20-18, 19:42
Hello fam, been MIA since April. Besides kayla-yuki-monica-kay-gigi-miki who else do 2 pops? And a pse provider? MILF and if get young? Pm or comment please Mahalo. Anyways I heard wella from sanho does msog and pse any partakers mahalo.Question 1) does Kayla still work? Question 1 b) If so then at where?

Monica was never MSOG although I wanted MSOG. It was akways rushed. In fact of the three times I saw her; Each time was short changed 15 to 20 minutes. I gave her three chances thinking she had an off day but nope. Each time I was ripped off. So after three strikes. I just avoid her. No fourth chance for Monica. Miki is the BEST, but I don't think she is working now.

Question 2) And when you refer to Kay. Which Kay is this? What AMP?

Coffee Bean
06-20-18, 20:01
Question 1) does Kayla still work? Question 1 b) If so then at where?

Monica was never MSOG although I wanted MSOG. It was akways rushed. In fact of the three times I saw her; Each time was short changed 15 to 20 minutes. I gave her three chances thinking she had an off day but nope. Each time I was ripped off. So after three strikes. I just avoid her. No fourth chance for Monica. Miki is the BEST, but I don't think she is working now.

Question 2) And when you refer to Kay. Which Kay is this? What AMP?Kayla moved to mainland.

Inked0721
06-20-18, 20:03
Kay from pearl city relaxation, Kayla I had her last April at GS, heard she went hula then back to GS and gone, not sure if she still at 939 I heard she works there now. I always get msog and pse from Monica always 1 hour & enjoy the company.

And good massage, I had her last time pop 3 x. 1 and 2 mish then gave me a nice quick massage and 3 inside her mouth this one behind panda first door downstairs not ace. Das the one. Thanks bro.

Redneck 1
06-21-18, 12:03
I'm visiting here and I read somewhere about a place called "Alexander?" Can anyone provide link. Thanks from NC.Personally, I don't know of any mongering place in Honolulu called "Alexander," and a quick search of the Honolulu forum produced nothing useful. There's an Alexander Street that runs between Wilder Avenue and South Beretania Street, but I'm unaware of any mongering places on it.

Bukake King
06-25-18, 07:20
Went to see Angie as she is a real pro. She is definitely one good MILF that can give a awesome BBBJ, and fucks with her tight pussy controlled muscles. Unfortunately for some of you fans, she not working out of her apt anymore. She now at Crystal Healing. Which is fine with me. She still good as ever. Hopefully she'll eventually go back to her own place.

Buka.

SBrendan
06-25-18, 22:42
Anyone have any reports of getting FS with anyone there? I've been a few times and I've personally seen nadia 3 times and each time I've gotten progressively more than before but 65 hf plus tip for just a HE with no possibility of FS in the future isn't what I want to continue doing haha.

Nadia is really pleasant don't get me wrong but she upsells like crazy. First session was a nude massage with tons of roaming that started off with some prostate play and finished with a HE and last one I was able to get FIV, she's really beautiful, nice hard long brown nipples.

ATLFan
06-26-18, 00:26
Kayla moved to mainland.Kayla was the only girl to ever fully dt me and to top it all off allowed cit. Msog? Ofcourse, while hitting it doggy she told me to let her know when I was going bust again so she could swallow it. We went over time like 25 minutes. Multiple knocks, but she didn't give a shit. We talked for a long while in the shower and back in the room joking, bullshitting and talking about life. She has a dark sense of humor just like me. She had her issues but damn you will be missed Kayla. Hope you are well.

Deep Avenger
06-26-18, 02:28
Kayla was the only girl to ever fully dt me and to top it all off allowed cit. Msog? Ofcourse, while hitting it doggy she told me to let her know when I was going bust again so she could swallow it. We went over time like 25 minutes. Multiple knocks, but she didn't give a shit. We talked for a long while in the shower and back in the room joking, bullshitting and talking about life. She has a dark sense of humor just like me. She had her issues but damn you will be missed Kayla. Hope you are well.Damn how I wished I got one sesh in there with that girl. All the reviews tells me I missed a fun ship.

LocaLoppa
06-26-18, 04:51
Who is favs so far 2018? Gots to agree Kayla not pretty tits, but what a good fuck and suck horny ass pro, damn. Also same favs as last year still around, asugar, nicole, Bebe, Bebe, cherry, Ula, Cindy, riko if she cum back. Mina sucks good. Sasha horny ass pse. Rebecca hard fuck good stuff.

Plenty more to fuck second half. Who's your fav?

Hawaii Boy
06-26-18, 14:28
Does anyone have an update on the place on Makaloa Street in the blue building? It was the suite at the top of the stairs and used to be called City Garden Spa. I thought I read something about it being open again but can't find the post.

Let us know if you have any intel on this place.

HB.

HawaiiBoy09
06-26-18, 23:26
1000's of foreign dicks about to invade. Anyone know if this impacts AMP appts?

ATLFan
06-27-18, 03:50
Damn how I wished I got one sesh in there with that girl. All the reviews tells me I missed a fun ship.She was an awesome provider. She aimed to please and me and her clicked pretty good. Great talk we had. Even got me to watxh rick and morty to talk with her about it the next itme I saw her. Unfortunatly I was ooc snd couldn't make it to see her again. I remember I saw hefe right when BP got taken down I was verifying the address and switched pages and it woukdnt load again. I was pissed but had no idea about the shit storm coming st that time. But yeah kayla is definetly top tier service. Pse with her BBBJ to the fullest. She bragged about how she was supper proud about her head game. Big turn on and she would take it to to base. Another thing was she encouraged rough sex which was cool as well. Apparently I wasnt rough enough with her to start LOL.

DrMajikLuv69
06-27-18, 07:24
Who is favs so far 2018? Gots to agree Kayla not pretty tits, but what a good fuck and suck horny ass pro, damn. Also same favs as last year still around, asugar, nicole, Bebe, Bebe, cherry, Ula, Cindy, riko if she cum back. Mina sucks good. Sasha horny ass pse. Rebecca hard fuck good stuff.

Plenty more to fuck second half. Who's your fav?Good list seen most of the girls you mentioned, but where does Cindy and Riko work? What AMP? Location please. TIA.

LocaLoppa
06-27-18, 14:43
What's your list dr. ?

Riko is Chinese connection she was here gone now may cum back. Cindy sunflower. Typical young pro, BBBJ cfs. YMMV she young but I have good times.

Good list seen most of the girls you mentioned, but where does Cindy and Riko work? What AMP? Location please. TIA.

Deep Avenger
06-27-18, 22:55
She was an awesome provider. She aimed to please and me and her clicked pretty good. Great talk we had. Even got me to watxh rick and morty to talk with her about it the next itme I saw her. Unfortunatly I was ooc snd couldn't make it to see her again. I remember I saw hefe right when BP got taken down I was verifying the address and switched pages and it woukdnt load again. I was pissed but had no idea about the shit storm coming st that time. But yeah kayla is definetly top tier service. Pse with her BBBJ to the fullest. She bragged about how she was supper proud about her head game. Big turn on and she would take it to to base. Another thing was she encouraged rough sex which was cool as well. Apparently I wasnt rough enough with her to start LOL.I do love a sword swallower for sure, the sensation of blasting deep in a lovely lady's throat is just one of my faves. She likes to get "Closer" (a song by NIN), she was an animal in the sack. Hahaha.

Deep Avenger
06-28-18, 00:35
1000's of foreign dicks about to invade. Anyone know if this impacts AMP appts?Call the slowest AMP and see, if busy then yes invasion has begun, all AMP holes busy like freeway here.

Rotten Otto
06-28-18, 14:24
You find some crazy shit cruising the net:

http://www.ibackpage.com/

Appears to be a new quasi-website akin to backpage.com.

Don't hate on this reporter. Just sharing what's out there, or trying to be out there.

Coffee Bean
06-28-18, 14:47
You find some crazy shit cruising the net:

http://www.ibackpage.com/

Appears to be a new quasi-website akin to backpage.com.

Don't hate on this reporter. Just sharing what's out there, or trying to be out there.Waste of time. All bullshit ads. No Hawaii provider posts.

Honolulu1
06-28-18, 21:05
Waste of time. All bullshit ads. No Hawaii provider posts.Another wannabe, I 2nd that too, fake ads. Hono1.

PanochaMan
06-29-18, 05:41
Word on the street is hpd VERY active tonight. Brought in back up from neighbor islands. Going to be busy for the weekend. I don't know the source and I don't know how true, just giving a heads up to be safe.

Member #5810
06-29-18, 07:44
Word on the street is hpd VERY active tonight. Brought in back up from neighbor islands. Going to be busy for the weekend. I don't know the source and I don't know how true, just giving a heads up to be safe.Uh oh. Thanks for the heads up. Maybe because Rimpac too.

DeMeter
06-29-18, 08:17
Word on the street is hpd VERY active tonight. Brought in back up from neighbor islands. Going to be busy for the weekend. I don't know the source and I don't know how true, just giving a heads up to be safe.Some pros tell suddenly strangers visit a lot at midnight.

Dear deligent blues work so hard at night or just horny military young cockies?

Blake123
06-29-18, 08:35
Word on the street is hpd VERY active tonight. Brought in back up from neighbor islands. Going to be busy for the weekend. I don't know the source and I don't know how true, just giving a heads up to be safe.We always appreciate a heads up and thanks for that. But the expanded HPD presence most likely is because of the large number of international sailors currently visiting here during RIMPAC. I wouldn't equate the HPD presence to an impending AMP raid if that's what you are implying.

PanochaMan
06-29-18, 09:38
We always appreciate a heads up and thanks for that. But the expanded HPD presence most likely is because of the large number of international sailors currently visiting here during RIMPAC. I wouldn't equate the HPD presence to an impending AMP raid if that's what you are implying.All I know is what I received via text. It spoke of a mass raid starting Thursday night and lasting through the weekend. Wish I could say how valid this is. Just sharing what I was told.

DeMeter
06-29-18, 10:11
All I know is what I received via text. It spoke of a mass raid starting Thursday night and lasting through the weekend. Wish I could say how valid this is. Just sharing what I was told.Some taxi drivers were brought to police depoartment.

Not grandpa cap driver who must go to old wife at 8 pm. Specialist for guy tourists were asked to visit.

HiPickle
06-29-18, 11:09
Word on the street is hpd VERY active tonight. Brought in back up from neighbor islands. Going to be busy for the weekend. I don't know the source and I don't know how true, just giving a heads up to be safe.

We always appreciate a heads up and thanks for that. But the expanded HPD presence most likely is because of the large number of international sailors currently visiting here during RIMPAC. I wouldn't equate the HPD presence to an impending AMP raid if that's what you are implying.I saw like 10 cars on the west side "Practicing" a sobriety checkpoint, annoying traffic just past ko Olina east bound. It's 4th of July weekend, so I'd expect multiple checkpoints all over the place, takes a lot of manpower at each.

Mongers Rus
06-30-18, 08:23
I'm so glad that Cherry is at Happiness. She is one of my all time favs from Vanilla. She is definitely a cutie. So young and innocent looking with young college girl body. All real as she is so young.

Looks- Her face is really cute, like you want as a GF. Sweet eyes that just loves to look right at you during BBBJ. Perfect pair of young tits with nice soft nipples. Again all real as she is young. Not real big but just right to squeeze and suck on. Flat tummy, nice legs, cute ass that I love to rim.

Trimmed / shaved nani that is sooo good to eat. And she'll let you DATY forever, even though she's already cum several times. Pussy is so sweet adn tight.

Attitude- Never rushes, always aim to please. Any position you want. Very sexy innocent look, but very sensual.

Service- During the TS, took her time, gave me that slow B2 B TS. Teasaed me in 69 as I ate her out while she BBBJ on the TS. Leter in CG, and RCG, rubbed her tight pussy lip pussy up and down my hard dick, teasing with some BBFS on TS.

Head went slipping and sliding on her pussy lips. Wiped me up and back to room. More BBBJ, always looking at me. I couldn't take it so slipped on cover and started pounding standing K9. So tight, and let me play with her ass while pounding in doggie. Than I rolled her over for some standing mish with her ass hanging on edge. Love to watch her cute face as I slid in and out of her nice tight nani. Leaned over for some DFK, YMMV. Sucked on her nice its. Finally took off cover so I could unload all over her tummy and pussy lips. Stood her up to clean up and she finished up whatever jizz I had left BBBJ. Back to shower room for quick clean. Dried me off and came back for short massage. Top notch service with Cherry. Definitely coming back.

The TS is a bonus as we used to shower together at CC. But this is much better.

L / A / S 10/10/10 IMHO. She is a hottie cutie. Hard to find young hotties like her at this type of Nuru AMP.

Rus.

DragonOfEchigo
06-30-18, 14:51
Decided to check out Momoka. 15th Flr. CC. Fake ad. Fake Chick. Chinese girl trying to tell me that she is Japanese. I don't think so. Petite girl. OK looking. Small A's. Bush.

Lame ass massage. Lots of oil and elbows. On the flip, I tell her that I want to fuck. She wants $. 60 and tells me that she will give me good service. Right! I tell her "no, $. 40". Back and forth until I tell her "that's OK". As I was getting ready to leave, she tells me "ok, $.40". I should have just left, but you know how that goes.

Uneventful BBBJ. Tried DATY, but she was pre-lubed. Fuuuck! She tells me "no kiss, I want to fuck". I'm thinking this is BS and think ok, you want to fuck. I going fuck this one long and hard. So, I did just that. After several minutes, she starts telling me that "cum for me" BS. Are you fucking kidding me? Funny, cause I just ignored her and continued to drill her hard and kept telling her to switch positions. After a while, I could tell that she was getting irritated and that she wanted me to cum already. But, I just continued to do my thing. Eventually, I finished up and left.

Terrible experience. Terrible service. Not worth my time and money. Definitely will not repeat.

IMO, you want Chinese, go see Wendy, 10th Flr. CC. More attractive. Great attitude / service. Massage, fuck, massage. MSOG if can.

DragonOfEchigo
06-30-18, 14:58
Decided to take a chance and checked out Michelle, 8th Flr. CC. My experience with Michelle was ok. Nothing outstanding.

No problems making an appointment. Michelle greeted me at the door. Tall slim Asian girl. I would say 5'4" 110 lbs. Small A's. Bush. She said that she is Japanese. I have my doubts.

After collecting the house fee of. 60, we took a shower, where she cleaned Junior real good. Massage was just ok. Flipped after about 10 minutes. I told her that I wanted everything and, yes, she asked for the tip up front. What a surprise. Whatever, based on previous reports, kind of expected it.

Started with a pretty lame ass BBBJ. Lots of licking and tongue flicking. Would not take me deep. Just passed the head and that's it. I'm thinking WTF. Tried for deeper, but no go. After several minutes of this BS, I had her lay down for some DATY. No odor, but yikes, had this weird taste. No thank you! Cover goes on and start with DS. Then move to MISH. As I'm pounding her, I noticed that this chick is flat. I was thinking, just like riding a boogie board. LOL. I finish up, shower and leave.

I had an ok time. Service was just ok. Nothing outstanding. Don't get me wrong. Michelle is a sweet / nice girl, but just not for me. For me, not into her looks and no connection. TEHO and YMMV. Will not be repeating.

IMO, you want Japanese, go see my ATF Junko. More authentic, much more attractive, and service is outstanding. In fact, I already have an appointment to see her.

JuneCastRov
06-30-18, 21:05
Another AMP got raided today my intel says couple more are going to get raided.

DragonOfEchigo
07-01-18, 00:49
Another AMP got raided today my intel says couple more are going to get raided.This is so fucked up.

LocaLoppa
07-01-18, 01:15
You got names or spreading Rumors?

Another AMP got raided today my intel says couple more are going to get raided.

HiPickle
07-01-18, 01:42
Another AMP got raided today my intel says couple more are going to get raided.Which ones?

Amp64
07-01-18, 03:46
Which ones?Roses no arrests just checking green cards, but what do you do if you in the AMP and LE come in? Me I wood shit my pants😂.

Slick Guy
07-01-18, 03:47
Another AMP got raided today my intel says couple more are going to get raided.Which ones?

Honolulu Chas
07-01-18, 03:53
Roses no arrests just checking green cards, but what do you do if you in the AMP and LE come in? Me I wood shit my pants😂.You will get in trouble if you mouth off, have an outstanding warrant, or otherwise refuse to co-operate. Just answer their questions politely and all will be cool.

Chas.

Blake123
07-01-18, 07:09
Another AMP got raided today my intel says couple more are going to get raided.I've only heard about Roses--Friday morning. Searched the news feeds and couldn't find anything else. Is it possible you were referring to the Roses report on KHNL/KITV and maybe you were just a bit slow in relaying that to us?

DeMeter
07-01-18, 08:01
I've only heard about Roses--Friday morning. Searched the news feeds and couldn't find anything else. Is it possible you were referring to the Roses report on KHNL/KITV and maybe you were just a bit slow in relaying that to us?Another place before rose was visited.

Lucky that place is in slow business and there were no workers. Only old mama was sitting on the couch alone.

(I just heard so it is not confirmed info yet).

Redneck 1
07-01-18, 09:14
what do you do if you in the AMP and LE come in? Me I wood shit my pants 😂.That's an interesting idea, LOL. If a guy shit in his pants, perhaps the police would release him more quickly because of the stench.

Officer Goo (holding his nose): "Honestly, bruddah, did you shit in your pants? You stink".

Monger: "Um, sorry, but yes I did".

Officer Goo: "Okay, just get the hell out of here, brah. Go home and clean up".

Dr Gyno
07-01-18, 14:32
Roses no arrests just checking green cards, but what do you do if you in the AMP and LE come in? Me I wood shit my pants😂.I've been in the room when immigration came by to check. Just play it cool and courteous and just leave. After the inspection, the inspectors just tell the girls to get back to work (that's what the girls told me and they were laughing about it). Immigration is just doing their job so that they can justify their job. No need to shit in your pants as you are there to only talk story with the girls. Right?

To the best of my knowledge, I've never encountered anyone who was sex trafficked or underage at those establishments. Just doing my civic duty and reporting what I see to the brothers and LE who monitors these forums for entertainment.

Lknfrpssy
07-01-18, 16:33
I've been in the room when immigration came by to check. Just play it cool and courteous and just leave. After the inspection, the inspectors just tell the girls to get back to work (that's what the girls told me and they were laughing about it). Immigration is just doing their job so that they can justify their job. No need to shit in your pants as you are there to only talk story with the girls. Right?

To the best of my knowledge, I've never encountered anyone who was sex trafficked or underage at those establishments. Just doing my civic duty and reporting what I see to the brothers and LE who monitors these forums for entertainment.Makes you wonder if they're checking IDs, so another agency knows who to build a tax evasion case against. Just speculation, but I hope the girls are keen to this.

Amp64
07-02-18, 03:08
Just wondering if any of my fellow mongers, do multiple providers at the same AMP, and do they get jealous, and give you a hard time? I know most of you guys don't give a shit, and the girls just want our money, but sometimes when I go and see another provider and see my atf, I feel kind of shitty, and, the next time I see my atf, it's kinda distant, just need some input, thanks😎.

Handsome111
07-02-18, 03:11
Just wondering if any of my fellow mongers, do multiple providers at the same AMP, and do they get jealous, and give you a hard time? I know most of you guys don't give a shit, and the girls just want our money, but sometimes when I go and see another provider and see my atf, I feel kind of shitty, and, the next time I see my atf, it's kinda distant, just need some input, thanks😎.They just want your money all of it haha.

Blake123
07-02-18, 04:29
Just wondering if any of my fellow mongers, do multiple providers at the same AMP, and do they get jealous, and give you a hard time? I know most of you guys don't give a shit, and the girls just want our money, but sometimes when I go and see another provider and see my atf, I feel kind of shitty, and, the next time I see my atf, it's kinda distant, just need some input, thanks😎.Most of the girls (including my ATF) I've visited at various AMPs usually encourage me to sample the other girls within the AMP--and I have.

If you're really concerned about what your ATF might think, maybe let her know beforehand that you plan on seeing another girl. If she gets pissed, dump her. You don't need the drama. No need to deprive yourself of the wide variety of pussy out there.

Cosmic Kid
07-02-18, 19:50
Most of the girls (including my ATF) I've visited at various AMPs usually encourage me to sample the other girls within the AMP--and I have.

If you're really concerned about what your ATF might think, maybe let her know beforehand that you plan on seeing another girl. If she gets pissed, dump her. You don't need the drama. No need to deprive yourself of the wide variety of pussy out there.I've heard the same thing from providers, encouragement to see other girls within the AMP. One time when I went to CHM without an appointment, the provider who answered the door (mama wasn't on duty), I asked her if she could service me and she said it wasn't her turn! I'm certain this wasn't a bullshit excuse to avoid spending time with me, because we always had good times together. In fact that day we had a great session. But I believe I learned something about how the girls, at least at CHM, maybe had a rule for sharing the wealth by spreading mongers around among the lineup when possible.

Choni
07-02-18, 21:16
Just wondering if any of my fellow mongers, do multiple providers at the same AMP, and do they get jealous, and give you a hard time? I know most of you guys don't give a shit, and the girls just want our money, but sometimes when I go and see another provider and see my atf, I feel kind of shitty, and, the next time I see my atf, it's kinda distant, just need some input, thanks😎.Just deny it. It may be hard if the other girl is at the same place thought. If they start to give you their "B" game find someone else, its not like you are in a relationship.

Ez808
07-02-18, 22:21
Just wondering if any of my fellow mongers, do multiple providers at the same AMP, and do they get jealous, and give you a hard time? I know most of you guys don't give a shit, and the girls just want our money, but sometimes when I go and see another provider and see my atf, I feel kind of shitty, and, the next time I see my atf, it's kinda distant, just need some input, thanks😎.Once I had a provider get jealous and she got pissed at me. I set her straight but she's been acting differently ever since. I still see her but she's acting more distant to me now, not as friendly and open as she was before. It's definitely changed the vibe between us.

Member #5810
07-02-18, 22:27
Just wondering if any of my fellow mongers, do multiple providers at the same AMP, and do they get jealous, and give you a hard time? I know most of you guys don't give a shit, and the girls just want our money, but sometimes when I go and see another provider and see my atf, I feel kind of shitty, and, the next time I see my atf, it's kinda distant, just need some input, thanks😎.Just in my experience, it can lead to problems if you have a special relationship with the girl. They're people too with feelings and I'd they get attached to you and have real feelings then it can be an issue. As a rule I don't see another girl at the same place if my ATF is at same place. Out of respect to her. Seems like they don't mind if you see other girls at different places just not jn the same house. Some guys feel otherwise that is their opinion but just me, I do it this way.

Amp64
07-03-18, 01:37
Thanks all for your input! Mahalos!

Memahu
07-03-18, 02:09
Once I had a provider get jealous and she got pissed at me. I set her straight but she's been acting differently ever since. I still see her but she's acting more distant to me now, not as friendly and open as she was before. It's definitely changed the vibe between us.She might not get along with the other provider as they are in competition. There are some popular providers who seem to jump to different AMPs constantly.

Idusixtyning
07-03-18, 16:38
Most of the girls (including my ATF) I've visited at various AMPs usually encourage me to sample the other girls within the AMP--and I have.
Yes, most of the working girls don't want any mongerer to get feelings for them or develop an attachment beyond a business relationship. That's why they will encourage seeing other working girls. Sometimes if the girl feels you know it's all business and you aren't a weirdo, then she may play the hurt card on you to make you feel guilty if you see others just to get more of your money. Or it can simply be she's not getting enough money and business.

DeMeter
07-03-18, 20:06
Yes, most of the working girls don't want any mongerer to get feelings for them or develop an attachment beyond a business relationship. That's why they will encourage seeing other working girls. Sometimes if the girl feels you know it's all business and you aren't a weirdo, then she may play the hurt card on you to make you feel guilty if you see others just to get more of your money. Or it can simply be she's not getting enough money and business.Girls told me.

They recommend ms A to guy B, if she like A and B is good customer.

And recommend ms C to guys F, if she damn hate C and D is an asshole.

RugMuncha
07-08-18, 07:29
Does anyone know if Michelle is still working, and if so, where. This is the Michelle that used to work at Tokyo Spa, CHM, Plus Spa, and Ichiban. The one that would come like crazy, and acrually start crying sometimes when she would come rally hard.

Mr Smiley1234
07-08-18, 14:11
Hello Men, I've been away from the site for a bit, due to the stupid shut downs of good web-site across the globe.

Here are a few ladies I had fun to visit here on island, some are independent and some at parlors. Sorry if I did not put them all on the correct Threads.

Mia at Hula Girls, small little thing. Big tattoo on her whole back side. Super upbeat and can take a good pounding. I think I tapped her about 4 times. She is mixed.

Chanel at Hula girls, a white girl from Vegas she has nice man-made tits. I tapped her 2 times, she is flexible and can take it nice and deep.

Jolie at Hula girls, she is retiring this week. I hit her last week. She was cool and let me hammer away until I got All of me.

Marilyn Rose, I met her about 2 months ago at a parlor. Now she is on her own. At the time I paid parlor rates. She is a thick white girl in the right places. She works in Maui now as well.

Go hammer away Men.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/firecracker-hot-blonde-here-for-fourth-of-july-weekend-12071253/

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MarilynRose

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/hula-girl-new-girl-kimberly-new-girl-coco__1527146050-11813830

John Ross
07-08-18, 18:25
Does anyone know if Michelle is still working, and if so, where. This is the Michelle that used to work at Tokyo Spa, CHM, Plus Spa, and Ichiban. The one that would come like crazy, and acrually start crying sometimes when she would come rally hard.She's on vacation, but should be back soon. If she takes a break, it is usually 2 - 3 months.

HonoluluBidder
07-10-18, 22:48
They look like ghost town now.

Everyone run away because of recent le visits?

JapaneseBoy
07-11-18, 04:42
She's on vacation, but should be back soon. If she takes a break, it is usually 2 - 3 months.I sent her a text. She is at home Korea. She will be back the middle of this month. Before She left she was working at pine tree under the name of sexy Lexi.

Mr Smiley1234
07-11-18, 10:50
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/golden-spa-808-941-7147-new-girls-orange-and-shai-11595929

Some of you may already know Ms. Diana is at Golden now. I tapped her this past weekend. She still fucks like a animal and loves to be on top. She said she was tired of Hula Girls parlor, and she may be here for the rest of the summer.

Go tap it while you can men.

Later.

Mr Smiley1234
07-13-18, 18:23
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/hula-girl-new-girl-kimberly-new-girl-coco__1527146050-11813830

I just finished meeting Naomi about 10 minutes ago. I like beating the rush 😀.

I remembered her photos from Nightshift in CA. So I called the house and headed down.

She is tall, and thick. We chatted a little and got to it. She got me heated up good with her CBJ than let me hit it from the back while I stood on the floor and hammered away while she leaned on the bed. I was able to get me fully and had a good view from the back. She has a big butt on her frame.

She said she may be here for 2 weeks.

Have fun Men.

Yes808
07-14-18, 02:01
Mahalo for the review Mr Smiley.

She looks yummy 😋.

Standard AMP damage?

I just finished meeting Naomi about 10 minutes ago. I like beating the rush 😀.

I remembered her photos from Nightshift in CA. So I called the house and headed down.

She is tall, and thick. We chatted a little and got to it. She got me heated up good with her CBJ than let me hit it from the back while I stood on the floor and hammered away while she leaned on the bed. I was able to get me fully and had a good view from the back. She has a big butt on her frame.

She said she may be here for 2 weeks.

Have fun Men.

P Venkman
07-14-18, 05:49
Yes, most of the working girls don't want any mongerer to get feelings for them or develop an attachment beyond a business relationship. That's why they will encourage seeing other working girls. Sometimes if the girl feels you know it's all business and you aren't a weirdo, then she may play the hurt card on you to make you feel guilty if you see others just to get more of your money. Or it can simply be she's not getting enough money and business.Yes I believe this too. It's distracting to have a relationship especially one that is also a customer and focus on pleasing guys all day. Money is the reason they are there, not to find love if none of ya'all figured that out, you will. They can do a friend with benefits thing but that soon can easily lead to catching feelings. Playing with fire. And who doesn't get burnt playing w fire. I recommend using them as emergency sex and not your main course.

Come on now... do you really want to be catching feelings for a girl and have to be tortured reading good reviews about her here all day? Like seriously. What kind of torture do you want to put yourself through. LOL. (This is from personal experience. Yeah, I became a loverboy once with a new amp girl. Never again.) "Pump and dump baby" "Pump and dump!" hahahaha

Mr Smiley1234
07-14-18, 11:58
But yes. Like a player said below she asked for money up front.

That does not bother me since I'm used to it in Vegas.

Mahalo for the review Mr Smiley.

She looks yummy 😋.

Standard AMP damage?

DangerBoy
07-15-18, 05:51
That does not bother me since I'm used to it in Vegas.THANK YOU.

I know it's the thing to pay after the deed here and it's something the local mongers want to keep (and from what I understand, it's also more defensible for the girl to say it wasn't prostitution if she was paid after the fact, or at least that's what I've been told), but everywhere else I've been on the mainland paying upfront is the norm. And I get it, these girls all have stories about someone who ran after they did their thing so of course, they're on guard when someone new says they're going to pay after it's done.

I also believe that a girl that gives lousy service is a girl that's going to give lousy service, regardless of when you drop the donation. That's why reviews are important, IMO, and when I TOFTT, I try to rely on my intuition as to what kind of service the girl is going to give (I'm ok, but I'm not going to say that intuition is infallible).

Businessman69
07-18-18, 16:08
Looking for provider with a nice meaty booty. Anything like Jordan / luka or muni. Any of you gents got any recommendations?

Cheers.

John Ross
07-18-18, 17:21
Looking for provider with a nice meaty booty. Anything like Jordan / luka or muni. Any of you gents got any recommendations?

Cheers.Clara at Pine Tree has a meaty booty. Yuna at Blue Star is thick with a commensurate ass.

WaikikiBeAC
07-19-18, 15:04

Cheers.Paula at kison yuna at blue star Hilton at rejuve Linda at arcadia Linda at happiness yuki at golden spa sara at chm.

Hot Pocket
07-20-18, 04:31
Paula at kison yuna at blue star Hilton at rejuve Linda at arcadia Linda at happiness yuki at golden spa sara at chm.I know she has mixed reviews but I would put Lexi (Rejuve) on this list. I remember when she first started, she could hold her own with Jordan and Page. Shoot, post-surgery Dallas has filled out pretty well too so maybe give her a try?

Trop07
07-20-18, 11:19
First I would like to thank the forum for the info last summer it was great. The the forums recommendation Was to checked out Rejuva Spa and had the pleasure of seeing Muni (wow).

I am back again this summer and was hoping for some more recommendations (big fan of fake boobs). I have been checking out the different spas but my big problem is finding the spa and then trying to find parking. Is parking an issue with most of them? When you not familiar with the area it make it kind of hard.

Any info would be great. (This is a great forum).

Lknfrpssy
07-20-18, 20:10
First I would like to thank the forum for the info last summer it was great. The the forums recommendation Was to checked out Rejuva Spa and had the pleasure of seeing Muni (wow).

I am back again this summer and was hoping for some more recommendations (big fan of fake boobs). I have been checking out the different spas but my big problem is finding the spa and then trying to find parking. Is parking an issue with most of them? When you not familiar with the area it make it kind of hard.

Any info would be great. (This is a great forum).See Chevy at Rejuve. You'll be amazed. I saw her twice this week. Check out my report on tbe Rejuve thread.

Hot Pocket
07-21-18, 07:06
See Chevy at Rejuve. You'll be amazed. I saw her twice this week. Check out my report on tbe Rejuve thread.This Sunday (7/22) is her last day.

DangerBoy
07-22-18, 21:47
New parlor just opened up. Going to try to check it out in the next day or two.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/limited-time-only-hurry-12193757

El Payaso
07-23-18, 00:21

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/limited-time-only-hurry-12193757Mona Lisa is working there now. Might have to check it out.

HiPickle
07-23-18, 00:55

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/limited-time-only-hurry-12193757Ooh $20 house fee special. Is it in CC? Hope not. 🙄.

NightWing24
07-23-18, 01:34
Ooh $20 house fee special. Is it in CC? Hope not. 🙄.Seems likely it'll be located in CC, location in ad says: Kalakaua.

DangerBoy
07-23-18, 02:03
Seems likely it'll be located in CC, location in ad says: Kalakaua.Made an appointment and the address is very near cc, but not in cc. Yes the $20 hf is for real.

HiPickle
07-23-18, 02:42
Made an appointment and the address is very near cc, but not in cc. Yes the $20 hf is for real.I'm guessing that place on Fern 2nd floor above the cigarette place? 😎Am I right?

Bazinga808
07-23-18, 03:41

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/limited-time-only-hurry-12193757Where is this place located if not in CC?

ShyGuy808
07-23-18, 05:35
Seems likely it'll be located in CC, location in ad says: Kalakaua.From what I know it's right next to CC. If you're facing CC it's to the left. I believe in the are and C building. Big parking lot in the back shared with a few other businesses.

DeMeter
07-26-18, 20:05
I heard one or more places were visited by ICE at very unusual time. So nobody worked at that time so no more search. Governement may visit places later then.

It is what I have heard.

Ladies if you must go to green card interviews soon. Just keep your butt at home till finally green card is delievered to your address. It is not illegal but not good idea your finger prints were checked at honolulu AMP while your legal husband is in texas.

CMehta9696
07-26-18, 21:28
Aloha members.

First time poster, hopefully not the last. I'll be in Honolulu visiting from Kona, recently divorced and pretty dry out here. Need some advice / recommendation please, looking for AMP or independent that's cool with BBBJCIM with msog. Mahalo to all.

Cm9696.

Ass Man808
07-27-18, 00:29
I heard one or more places were visited by ICE at very unusual time. So nobody worked at that time so no more search. Governement may visit places later then.

It is what I have heard.

Ladies if you must go to green card interviews soon. Just keep your butt at home till finally green card is delievered to your address. It is not illegal but not good idea your finger prints were checked at honolulu AMP while your legal husband is in texas.My friend drove past Arcadia sometime last week and he said had a bunch of cops in the lot. Maybe it was for the game room or Arcadia.

SCJohn
07-27-18, 01:55
Aloha members.

First time poster, hopefully not the last. I'll be in Honolulu visiting from Kona, recently divorced and pretty dry out here. Need some advice / recommendation please, looking for AMP or independent that's cool with BBBJCIM with msog. Mahalo to all.

Cm9696.Welcome! My advise is to read the forums and jump in with both feet. Report back and let us know how it went. Happiness, Rejuve, Pine Tree, Vanilla. So many to choose from.

Member #5814
07-27-18, 03:53
Aloha members.

Cm9696.I'm a new guy too. Suggest you look up the BBBJ thread for what you're into. Most but not all girls allow cim.

DeMeter
07-27-18, 08:39
Aloha members.

Cm9696.1. What kind of woman and service you want?

Her age, body type, height, ethnicity etc.

Want to get bb if possible or bb is not deal?

2. your visiting time.

Many place had limited option for girls at certain times like too early or too late.

Hinode
07-27-18, 10:28
Never thought of this until seeing a recent post. Obviously can't even picture this for us guys. But why do women pose or lie that they are of Japanese descent?

I'm sure some haole (text book) answer will emerge, IMHO, me personally I've always felt that Japanese women (both local and FOB) are very polite for the most part.

Is it because of our upbringing here on Oahu? I mean I had Filipino, Chinese, Korean, and Thai female friends. Both local and FOB. I don't get it. What's to be ashamed of? Or why be a wannabe?

For those who know me, I like the diversification of different ethnicities to sample. I mean, we do live in a melting pot in the middle of the Pacific ocean. Got to test them all out!

SCJohn
07-27-18, 14:29
Never thought of this until seeing a recent post. Obviously can't even picture this for us guys. But why do women pose or lie that they are of Japanese descent?

I'm sure some haole (text book) answer will emerge, IMHO, me personally I've always felt that Japanese women (both local and FOB) are very polite for the most part.

Is it because of our upbringing here on Oahu? I mean I had Filipino, Chinese, Korean, and Thai female friends. Both local and FOB. I don't get it. What's to be ashamed of? Or why be a wannabe?

For those who know me, I like the diversification of different ethnicities to sample. I mean, we do live in a melting pot in the middle of the Pacific ocean. Got to test them all out!Totally agree, I love them all. I think the mystic of a Japanese woman is based on availability. There aren't a lot of them. Chinese, Korean and Thai are widely avail. Couple that with the outstanding sessions that I've had with Japanese women, keeps me on the look out for those rare finds.

RemingtonSteel
07-27-18, 15:05

For those who know me, I like the diversification of different ethnicities to sample. I mean, we do live in a melting pot in the middle of the Pacific ocean. Got to test them all out!That's a simple answer on why girls lie that they're Japanese. Japanese girls working in the sex industry are a rare find. In Hawaii we get choke Korean, Chinese providers working at AMPs, and plenty Thai girls working as massage therapists. The Japanese that work abroad are usually those who have opted to travel overseas and work this profession (usually as indie escorts) on their own. China and Korea have groups and organizations that actively recruit girls to work abroad. In japan the Yakuza doesn't like you fucking their women. The ones that come here are largely yakuza cast offs. The Japanese girls in japan (at least the young and cute ones) can make a decent living doing legal sex work in their home country (protected from the donkey dick, abusive foreigners who rip them off).

Try be abusive in Japan to a sex worker and you'll be detained by the police and blacklisted. They realize that their sex workers are more important than their customers (at least the foreigners).

It's difficult to get 100 percent Japanese girls to see foreigners in japan. There is no incentive for them to come Hawaii. They may visit the big cities like NYC, LA, Vegas, London, or Hong Kong where escorts command a premium. In Hawaii the pay scale is lower. Two hundred dollars won't cut it.

Japanese sex workers are rare so that's why we want them. If you really want a Japanese escort travel to Japan, and be prepared to lower your expectations. You won't get a full array of options and choices of girls unless you speak at least some Japanese. The hottest ones will still be denied to you. Why? The yakuza doesn't like you non Japanese fucking their women.

I like Chinese and Korean women so it's all good with me. If you really want to try a Japanese girl, go waikiki and try your luck. It's best if you speak some Japanese.

Ez808
07-27-18, 16:33

For those who know me, I like the diversification of different ethnicities to sample. I mean, we do live in a melting pot in the middle of the Pacific ocean. Got to test them all out!Some good buddies of mine I monger with are always on the hunt for Japanese providers because they have a reputation among Asians of having the best attitude and service providing men extra good care and respect.

Loveasianhi
07-27-18, 17:37
Some good buddies of mine I monger with are always on the hunt for Japanese providers because they have a reputation among Asians of having the best attitude and service providing men extra good care and respect.I haven't had a Japanese provider in ages, I think last time was year and a half ago. If anyone want to PM me and share.

TheMole62
07-27-18, 18:20
Has anyone tried the services in the aina haina area?

KeepGoing
07-27-18, 18:41
Totally agree, I love them all. I think the mystic of a Japanese woman is based on availability. There aren't a lot of them. Chinese, Korean and Thai are widely avail. Couple that with the outstanding sessions that I've had with Japanese women, keeps me on the look out for those rare finds.I ageee with the mystic of Japanee women. Could this be why japanee porn is so popular world wide? I read 1 in 20 japanee women do porn or massage. If it is true, it is a lot. More power to them.

WaikikiBeAC
07-27-18, 19:15
Checked out City Garden spa. Its located behind walgreens by ala Moana. Pretty sure all the girls are Chinese. Walk in and all girls playing on phone and no one looks up at me, no eye contact to busy on phone.

Did not want to waste time and money here so I just bailed. Looks like Century Center service and attitude but in an AMP type setting. Was not willing to TOFTT.

RemingtonSteel
07-27-18, 20:30
I ageee with the mystic of Japanee women. Could this be why japanee porn is so popular world wide? I read 1 in 20 japanee women do porn or massage. If it is true, it is a lot. More power to them.I've always thought that Japan AV was awful. First all the good parts are pixelated (big hairy muff that's blurred out), the men are very abusive, and the women are treated like shit. At least they make cute squealing noises, but other than that I prefer good US of A porn made in Simi Valley. I'd much rather watch Asa Akira (at least she's an active participant and seems to be having fun). I'm not sure why they prefer their men and not us? That shit is abusive and demeaning.

I've heard that statistic too but it's women who've worked in the sex industry (which includes soapland / brothel prostitutes to hostess work like our Korean bars). And it applies to women 18-34. I don't think they keep statistics of the GILFS who worked the brothels in the 50's and 60's. I think it applies to women of today living in Japan.

Ripcurl09
07-27-18, 21:49
Aloha fellow Mongers.

Anyone know if Roses is still open. I've been trying to call them. I want to try out Lulu based on everyone's reports that she's one of the hottest spinners in town. However, nobody answering the phone at Roses. I know it's the right number because I called a few weeks ago to book Lulu and had to cancel.

I read the reports about immigration hitting them up recently.

Anyone know if Roses is still open? Did they change their number? Also, is Lulu (the hot one) still there?

Mahalo and will upload detailed report if I can get in to see her.

Money1
07-28-18, 02:01
Aloha fellow Mongers.

Anyone know if Roses is still open. I've been trying to call them. I want to try out Lulu based on everyone's reports that she's one of the hottest spinners in town. However, nobody answering the phone at Roses. I know it's the right number because I called a few weeks ago to book Lulu and had to cancel.

Anyone know if Roses is still open? Did they change their number? Also, is Lulu (the hot one) still there?

Mahalo and will upload detailed report if I can get in to see her.Sorry bro. It's closed.

Memahu
07-28-18, 02:15
Some good buddies of mine I monger with are always on the hunt for Japanese providers because they have a reputation among Asians of having the best attitude and service providing men extra good care and respect.They don't wear their emotions on their sleeves. In other words, they're not hot heads.

HiPickle
07-28-18, 03:10
Angel spa?

Samsung plaza, same side as old VIP location maybe?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/choose-from-angel-12188085

Blake123
07-28-18, 03:24
Angel spa?

Samsung plaza, same side as old VIP location maybe?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/choose-from-angel-12188085That is the old VIP address.

Makiki
07-28-18, 04:49
Aloha fellow Mongers.

Mahalo and will upload detailed report if I can get in to see her.Sadly, she's retired.

SnatchThat
07-28-18, 07:49
I guess just asking for a rename got this thread deleted. Oh well, let's clear up a few things. This place is a former location but it's management is definitely new. Soon there will be great things to report but when exactly don't know will let you know by posting.

Gogreen
07-28-18, 08:08
Curious if anyone has tried any of the girls offering Nuru massage. Haven't gotten a table shower before and wondering if anyone has a good recommendation for either. Any tips on this would also be greatly appreciated. Even if you guys don't think it'd be worth it, that would also be good advice. PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance.

HiPickle
07-28-18, 16:03
Checked out City Garden spa. Its located behind walgreens by ala Moana. Pretty sure all the girls are Chinese. Walk in and all girls playing on phone and no one looks up at me, no eye contact to busy on phone.

Did not want to waste time and money here so I just bailed. Looks like Century Center service and attitude but in an AMP type setting. Was not willing to TOFTT.😁.

Still better than taking the elevator ride in cc. Did they look hot?

Member #5810
07-28-18, 16:20
Curious if anyone has tried any of the girls offering Nuru massage. Haven't gotten a table shower before and wondering if anyone has a good recommendation for either. Any tips on this would also be greatly appreciated. Even if you guys don't think it'd be worth it, that would also be good advice. PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance.Your question is little too broad. RTFF on pine Tree, Sanho, Happiness, Golden Spa and Arcadia. My personal faves are Golden Spa and Happiness. Also see MIKI at Sanho.

Admin2
07-28-18, 19:10
I guess just asking for a rename got this thread deleted. Oh well, let's clear up a few things. This place is a former location but it's management is definitely new. Soon there will be great things to report but when exactly don't know will let you know by posting.No, I deleted it because we don't make individual threads for each place.

A2

Ripcurl09
07-28-18, 22:26
Aloha Maikiki & Money1. Mahalo for the update. A shame I never got to try Lulu before they closed. I definitely miss Hana's body from about 9 years ago at the place that was on the second floor of Samsung Plaza and Million's tight body for the first few years she was in the business.

Any suggestions for something as hot as Lulu?

Sadly, she's retired.

Sorry bro. It's closed.

Money1
07-29-18, 00:30
Aloha Maikiki & Money1. Mahalo for the update. A shame I never got to try Lulu before they closed. I definitely miss Hana's body from about 9 years ago at the place that was on the second floor of Samsung Plaza and Million's tight body for the first few years she was in the business.

Any suggestions for something as hot as Lulu?I would vote Happiness Sugar or Cherry.

SnatchThat
07-29-18, 01:15
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Nephilim3000
07-30-18, 08:51
Your question is little too broad. RTFF on pine Tree, Sanho, Happiness, Golden Spa and Arcadia. My personal faves are Golden Spa and Happiness. Also see MIKI at Sanho.Rejuve and Plus Spa got some hot girls too.

CMehta9696
07-30-18, 13:42
Aloha, thanks fo responses.

Looking for asain / white at 20-30, slim / medium build, 5 or taller. I Will be in Honolulu on a Friday and will have about 3 hours to spare after 4:30.

Mahalo for the input!!

1. What kind of woman and service you want?

Her age, body type, height, ethnicity etc. 20-30, slim/medium build, 5 or taller

Want to get bb if possible or bb is not deal? Bbbjcim for sure covered for any other action.

2. your visiting time.

Many place had limited option for girls at certain times like too early or too late.

DeMeter
07-31-18, 05:21
That's a simple answer on why girls lie that they're Japanese. Japanese girls working in the sex industry are a rare find. In Hawaii we get choke Korean, Chinese providers working at AMPs, and plenty Thai girls working as massage therapists. The Japanese that work abroad are usually those who have opted to travel overseas and work this profession (usually as indie escorts) on their own. China and Korea have groups and organizations that actively recruit girls to work abroad. In japan the Yakuza doesn't like you fucking their women. The ones that come here are largely yakuza cast offs. The Japanese girls in japan (at least the young and cute ones) can make a decent living doing legal sex work in their home country (protected from the donkey dick, abusive foreigners who rip them off).

Try be abusive in Japan to a sex worker and you'll be detained by the police and blacklisted. They realize that their sex workers are more important than their customers (at least the foreigners).

It's difficult to get 100 percent Japanese girls to see foreigners in japan. There is no incentive for them to come Hawaii. They may visit the big cities like NYC, LA, Vegas, London, or Hong Kong where escorts command a premium. In Hawaii the pay scale is lower. Two hundred dollars won't cut it..Japanese sex workers in duty have no need to come to foreign country with all the risk of arrest and isolation.

They can earn as much as they can in America or more.

When their income is as much as income in Japan, why should they take risk of being caught by ICE spending expensive flight ticket?

Women move for more money. Eastern European girls for western Europe or north America.

Thai, Chinese girls go to Korea, Koreans go to Japan.

The opposite (women go for poorer guys. Here poorer means "less income to them") will not happen.

Bikini
07-31-18, 19:06

Did not want to waste time and money here so I just bailed. Looks like Century Center service and attitude but in an AMP type setting. Was not willing to TOFTT.Just dropped by to check it out. All closed up. 12:30 pm.

Russo
07-31-18, 19:41
Just dropped by to check it out. All closed up. 12:30 pm.Dropped by this location. Exactly where stated. Right behind walgreens and near a lingerie shop. Walked in and out comes mama. Asked if there are other workers. I had Lili. None of the girls looks like the pictures posted. All Chinese. I was feeling a bit brave so I took one for the team. To my surprise, it was pretty good. Lili asked if I needed to shower I said yes. She offered tableshower which I agreed. From the start, she greeted the bighead and said can't wait to play with you later. Long story short. Massage was sensual as I asked for light massage. She can do pretty hard massage in which I got after the play time. All positions available. To me, she was cute and young. Her head game was fantastic. I enjoyed it and I will go back. YMMV. Standard fees apply. The only thing I don't like about this place is the walls are so thin that if someone were to walk in the 'lobby' area and they were screaming, you can hear EVERYTHING from when you enter.

Dvs 808
08-02-18, 21:42
Brand new planning on trying hula. Have an appointment set up with Yuji. Any tips or reviews? Couldn't find one by searching.

DrMajikLuv69
08-03-18, 07:37
Brand new planning on trying hula. Have an appointment set up with Yuji. Any tips or reviews? Couldn't find one by searching.When is your appointment schedule for? Day and time? The time of day maybe be a factor.

Dvs 808
08-03-18, 12:48
When is your appointment schedule for? Day and time? The time of day maybe be a factor.Saturday late morning with Yuhi (typo in original post). I'm debating between that and walking in at happiness due to all their great reviews. Really excited for my first.

RabbitHI
08-03-18, 13:39
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]Highly recommended.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

FCH300
08-03-18, 17:21
Saturday late morning with Yuhi (typo in original post). I'm debating between that and walking in at happiness due to all their great reviews. Really excited for my first.I've seen Yuhi twice in the last few weeks. I fully intend to see her again soon so I say "you'll enjoy your visit with Yuhi". On the other hand, you can't go wrong at Happiness. Maybe you should do both!! Either was, let us know how it goes!!

YoEleven
08-03-18, 18:45
Old report from a while ago.

I was kind of looking for a place outside of CC when I saw an ad for xx88 Bishop St. I had never been there before and decided to give it a try. The number for the ad was xxx-4 xx-3234. It indicated that the provider's name was Celine. Ad also stated "No Black". I have noticed that the ad has since changed and that they are all over the place now. Waikiki, CC, Bishop St.

Anyway, I called to make an appointment. Right off the bat she asked me what race I was. I tell her and then I asked her what race she was. She tells me she is from Singapore and that she is half Chinese. She then asked what time I wanted. I tell her and she says ok. She then tells me " FS, BBBJ, No anal". I'm thinking WTF, but tell her "Uh, ok" and asked her for the location. She tells me she will text me. About a minute or so later I get the text. Again the first thing is " FS, BBBJ, No anal". Location xx88 Bishop St.

About an hour before my appointment, I'm heading to the location, when I get a text. She tells me that she is not at Bishop St. , that she had to go to Wilder Ave. And asked me to meet her there. Again, I'm thinking WTF. I should have bailed, but I thought "Fuck it! Never know if don't try".

The location was a secured condo located on the Makai side of Wilder Ave. I get there and a young Chinese girl meets me downstairs to let me in. We then go to the 11th Flr. She tells me her name is Lois. She looked early 20's, about 5'4" 115 lbs. Not fat. Not skinny. Cute face. English not so good. I kind of figured that the person I made the appointment with was not the person I was about to fuck.

While in the room, Lois asked if I wanted a shower. Even though I was slightly sweaty, I declined. She asked for house fee and I pay her. 60 I got a sense that she was new to this because it kind of seems that she did not know what to do and how to transition to the deed. Anyway, I laid down for a massage and Lois rubbed my backside for maybe a minute. Whatever, I wasn't there for a massage anyway. She then indicated that she wanted me to flip. So, I flip and she removed her clothing. Not bad looking. I would say B's w / small nipples, Bush (of course).

Of course, Lois asked for tip and I give her $. 40. She then grabbed a condom and I tell her no and I tell to suck my cock. So she gets down on her knees and start sucking my "Salty Dog" as I sit on the edge of the bed. I then had her lay down for some DATY. Nice small pussy w / small pinkish lips. After several minutes, I felt and tasted her juices start to flow. She then started blocking me. I wanted to DATY more, but she was not having it and indicate that she wanted to fuck already. It seems that these Chinese chicks don't want to enjoy themselves. It appears that as soon as they start feeling good they stop you.

Anyway, condom goes on and I enter her in Standing MISH. Her pussy was surprisingly nice and snug. Right off the bat, I start pounding. Switched to DS and then to MISH. As I drilled her in MISH, she started softly moaning and I felt her getting fucking wet. I eventually unloaded in the cover. I have to admit she took it like a Champ. Surprisingly, not once did I hear the dreaded "Cum For me" BS. I fucked her long and hard and was exhausted when I left. I was there for little more than an hour.

To me, most of these Chinese places are not Massage Therapists or Massage Parlors. These places are Fuck Factories. Not into service. Not into massage. Not into LFK / DFK. Not into BJ. Not into DATY. Just Fuck!

The experience wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible either. Most likely will not repeat. On to the next adventure. Just like Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Captain Nemo
08-03-18, 19:14

I was kind of looking for a place outside of CC when I saw an ad for xx88 Bishop St. I had never been there before and decided to give it a try. The number for the ad was xxx-4 xx-3234. It indicated that the provider's name was Celine. Ad also stated "No Black". I have noticed that the ad has since changed and that they are all over the place now. Waikiki, CC, Bishop St.Sometimes you can find hidden gems off the main track. Never know unless you try.

Nice report! Thanks.

Cosmic Kid
08-04-18, 22:18

I was kind of looking for a place outside of CC when I saw an ad for xx88 Bishop St. I had never been there before and decided to give it a try. The number for the ad was xxx-4 xx-3234. It indicated that the provider's name was Celine. Ad also stated "No Black". I have noticed that the ad has since changed and that they are all over the place now. Waikiki, CC, Bishop St.

Anyway, I called to make an appointment. Right off the bat she asked me what race I was. I tell her and then I asked her what race she was. She tells me she is from Singapore and that she is half Chinese. She then asked what time I wanted. I tell her and she says ok. She then tells me " FS, BBBJ, No anal". I'm thinking WTF, but tell her "Uh, ok" and asked her for the location. She tells me she will text me. About a minute or so later I get the text. Again the first thing is " FS, BBBJ, No anal". Location xx88 Bishop St.

About an hour before my appointment, I'm heading to the location, when I get a text. She tells me that she is not at Bishop St. , that she had to go to Wilder Ave. And asked me to meet her there. Again, I'm thinking WTF. I should have bailed, but I thought "Fuck it! Never know if don't try".

The location was a secured condo located on the Makai side of Wilder Ave. I get there and a young Chinese girl meets me downstairs to let me in. We then go to the 11th Flr. She tells me her name is Lois. She looked early 20's, about 5'4" 115 lbs. Not fat. Not skinny. Cute face. English not so good. I kind of figured that the person I made the appointment with was not the person I was about to fuck.

While in the room, Lois asked if I wanted a shower. Even though I was slightly sweaty, I declined. She asked for house fee and I pay her. 60 I got a sense that she was new to this because it kind of seems that she did not know what to do and how to transition to the deed. Anyway, I laid down for a massage and Lois rubbed my backside for maybe a minute. Whatever, I wasn't there for a massage anyway. She then indicated that she wanted me to flip. So, I flip and she removed her clothing. Not bad looking. I would say B's w / small nipples, Bush (of course).

Of course, Lois asked for tip and I give her $. 40. She then grabbed a condom and I tell her no and I tell to suck my cock. So she gets down on her knees and start sucking my "Salty Dog" as I sit on the edge of the bed. I then had her lay down for some DATY. Nice small pussy w / small pinkish lips. After several minutes, I felt and tasted her juices start to flow. She then started blocking me. I wanted to DATY more, but she was not having it and indicate that she wanted to fuck already. It seems that these Chinese chicks don't want to enjoy themselves. It appears that as soon as they start feeling good they stop you.

Anyway, condom goes on and I enter her in Standing MISH. Her pussy was surprisingly nice and snug. Right off the bat, I start pounding. Switched to DS and then to MISH. As I drilled her in MISH, she started softly moaning and I felt her getting fucking wet. I eventually unloaded in the cover. I have to admit she took it like a Champ. Surprisingly, not once did I hear the dreaded "Cum For me" BS. I fucked her long and hard and was exhausted when I left. I was there for little more than an hour.

To me, most of these Chinese places are not Massage Therapists or Massage Parlors. These places are Fuck Factories. Not into service. Not into massage. Not into LFK / DFK. Not into BJ. Not into DATY. Just Fuck!

The experience wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible either. Most likely will not repeat. On to the next adventure. Just like Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.I dunno. Sure sounds to me like a pretty nice experience actually, considering it was your first time with this provider. I'm thinking maybe she was not yet 100% willing to trust you by entirely letting go. This might be the real reason she stopped you doing DATY even though she obviously was getting turned on by you! Anyways, FWIW, I'd be inclined to return for a second go-round, see if maybe next time she'll be more comfortable with you, and not stop you DATY when she starts getting fired up. Point I'm trying to make, it might not be that she is not into DATY. (She responded by getting wet so it sounds like she is!) It's more like she just wasn't yet totally comfortable with you. Some women need time to make that shift toward trust and it won't completely happen in one single session! I'd say exercise a bit of patience, give this woman a second chance and see what happens. IMO.

GoodGuys88
08-06-18, 20:35
Anyone try sanho.

Seems young pretty girls there.

Island Guy808
08-06-18, 23:55
Anyone try sanho.

Seems young pretty girls there.You can always go to the Sanho thread and check for reviews.

You've already posted there so check there.

IG.

LocaLoppa
08-07-18, 20:43
Anyone try sanho.

Seems young pretty girls there.Yes, Sanho known for the young and the pretty. Just try one and report.

UkiSlamma
08-08-18, 06:09
Just recently tried the massage parlor in Wahiawa. Nice clean rooms and there is a shower. Had an appointment with Kylie, not the same girl in the ad, but she is Chinese. Massage skills is okay, wants she knows you want to play she will positively respond to your request. Her menu is higher than my standard compared to what I pay in town and she consistently protest that she is at another level in technique and looks.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-girl-come-for-limited-time-massage-in-wahaiwa-12294048

HE $.

Her $. 2.

HE plus roaming and topless $. 40.

Her $. 60.

BJ $. 60.

Her $. 80.

FS $$.

Her $$.

She goes on to mention, previous customers offered $$$ - $$$$$ for these services. I just opt for HE since I woke up with morning wood and she got me horny. I don't usually wake up early in the morning to get a rub, but I was in the area.

IMHO I rather go to an AMP or the other HE parlors in town.

Sunnan
08-08-18, 12:49
Hello guys I want to know where have old lady like 34-42 ages. I ilke that age lady if you know give phone thanks.

Redneck 1
08-08-18, 15:29
Hello guys I want to know where have (mature) lady like 34-42 ages. I like that age lady if you know give phone thanks.Jenna Dean advertises as being within that age range.

Here's her website with her contact info: http://www.jennadeanz.com/home.

HiPickle
08-08-18, 16:47
Hello guys I want to know where have old lady like 34-42 ages. I ilke that age lady if you know give phone thanks.That's about every AMP on this Island, except expand the age group to 52. 😜.

Miri Kitani
08-08-18, 22:16
That's about every AMP on this Island, except expand the age group to 52. 😜.LOL, sad but true and ridiculously funny, I like this post.

Sukebe1808
08-09-18, 05:10
Quick question, who and at what AMP has the nicest ass?

Hobbiest2005
08-09-18, 11:35
Jenna Dean advertises as being within that age range.

Here's her website with her contact info: http://www.jennadeanz.com/home.And she is. Sweet and sexy as well. Goes by Anita in a Kalakaua new AMP for now. She was well worth the time!

HeatNation
08-09-18, 16:11
Quick question, who and at what AMP has the nicest ass?Linda at happiness or Paula at ume are the first girls that come to mind.

YoEleven
08-09-18, 16:49
Quick question, who and at what AMP has the nicest ass?IMO. Muni has one of the nicest ass. I usually always finish by fucking her DS. The sight of that beautiful ass and the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy is incredible and always sends me over the edge.

HeineHeine
08-09-18, 17:21
Quick question, who and at what AMP has the nicest ass?Paula has a great ass. Its juicy but toned from either a great workout plan or genetics. Grabbing her ass cheeks in both hands while she throws her slow tongue in your mouth is truly one of lifes better things. My vote is Paula.

Businessman69
08-09-18, 22:58
Quick question, who and at what AMP has the nicest ass?Dani and muni always had my vote. Haven't seen Dani in awhile tho. Linda still on my to-do list! I'd also agree when I sampled Paula she had a really big tone booty.

Hard808
08-10-18, 03:53
You guys talking about ass. And I guess everyone forgot about Nani already. So sad she is gone.

Kalani69
08-10-18, 12:41
Dani and muni always had my vote. Haven't seen Dani in awhile tho. Linda still on my to-do list! I'd also agree when I sampled Paula she had a really big tone booty.Speaking of Muni, anyone know where she is, or when she's coming back?

Blake123
08-11-18, 06:57
You guys talking about ass. And I guess everyone forgot about Nani already. So sad she is gone.Have not forgotten her. She just loved to get rimmed, among other things. One of my ATFs.

LatinLuver4554
08-11-18, 12:58
Anyone know where I can find hanabi like the MILF that worked their?

LocaLoppa
08-12-18, 13:01
Yeah, bro, is top MILF. 44 year old aging well.

Jordan was my atf ass, and overall great fuck. I like how she would suck every last drop from dick after dropping a load.

Nothing like them two in the market today.

Have not forgotten her. She just loved to get rimmed, among other things. One of my ATFs.

LatinLuver4554
08-12-18, 19:44
Have not forgotten her. She just loved to get rimmed, among other things. One of my ATFs.Where is she at the girl in the picture.

Sukebe1808
08-12-18, 22:45
Speaking of Muni, anyone know where she is, or when she's coming back?Which Paula is this?

Blake123
08-13-18, 03:39
Where is she at the girl in the picture.Pic was from Dream Spa ad. Now closed. She's no longer here.

Blake123
08-13-18, 03:44
Which Paula is this?She's at Ume Spa (FKA Tokyo Spa).

Blake123
08-13-18, 03:57
Yeah, bro, is top MILF. 44 year old aging well.

Jordan was my atf ass, and overall great fuck. I like how she would suck every last drop from dick after dropping a load.

Nothing like them two in the market today.I was surprised to learn last year that she is 44 (perhaps 45 by now). I've been with her numerous times, and just assumed she was mid-30's. That shows how much I suck at guessing the age of Asian women.

LocaLoppa
08-13-18, 04:50
Them Asian women pass all ththe time younger. Good for the fantasy fuck, LOL. Most have surgery young time. I had extended fuck timerelations with 35 year old who look 25 she had facelift tits and ass done years before. Looked amazing. Lots of Korean and Thai lots of enhancements. Nani did look older than my 35 and 37 year old ladies, but I'd never guess its 45. She lookin good.

No worry, plenty fella think she is 27,LOL. You also going be surprised that sugar is not 27,LOL. Fantasy fulfilled.

I was surprised to learn last year that she is 44 (perhaps 45 by now). I've been with her numerous times, and just assumed she was mid-30's. That shows how much I suck at guessing the age of Asian women.

Lknfrpssy
08-13-18, 15:51
Them Asian women pass all ththe time younger. Good for the fantasy fuck, LOL. Most have surgery young time. I had extended fuck timerelations with 35 year old who look 25 she had facelift tits and ass done years before. Looked amazing. Lots of Korean and Thai lots of enhancements. Nani did look older than my 35 and 37 year old ladies, but I'd never guess its 45. She lookin good.

No worry, plenty fella think she is 27,LOL. You also going be surprised that sugar is not 27,LOL. Fantasy fulfilled.Sugar from Happiness or Ume / Tokyo Spa?

RubMaidix
08-15-18, 11:55
Does anyone have an update on the place on Makaloa Street in the blue building? It was the suite at the top of the stairs and used to be called City Garden Spa. I thought I read something about it being open again but can't find the post.

HB.Anna from Blue building near Sheridan on Makaloa is now at City Garden Spa on Makaloa, mountain side of the street, behind Wallgreens, beware as some have reviewed some of MT are weak Chinese connection type, Ask for Anna, little older but decent massage and knows how to work on the boys, starts with table shower with lots of washing down there so there is no mistake why you are there, she does try to do a deep pressure style massage and even continues after the deed so you get you full hour, other girls there service are not as good.

Dan1388
08-16-18, 18:13
Has anyone tried the services in the aina haina area?My apologies if this is common knowledge but the owners of the Halawa & Aina Haina locations are the same. I've been to both places, regrettably and the service isn't worth the $200. Chinese owned and operated, girls are pretty quick with the service and require money upfront. Both houses are hot as hell even during the evenings, they have a / c but it doesn't cool the room. Def will not repeat. Poor to avg service, I saw two girls who I would rate a 6. , they also just rotate the girls from various locations, I suspect the Makiki provider is also from the same owner.

RdPuerco
08-20-18, 02:42
Which Paula is this?I don't think there's another Paula in the AMP scene. Paula talked about this once, said she's the only one and everyone else knew not to use her name. And that's how it seems to be for the top girls: only one Dallas, one Paula, one Donna, one Jordan. Some of the other girls have recycled / duplicated names, but not them.

Cosmic Kid
08-20-18, 20:18
I don't think there's another Paula in the AMP scene. Paula talked about this once, said she's the only one and everyone else knew not to use her name. And that's how it seems to be for the top girls: only one Dallas, one Paula, one Donna, one Jordan. Some of the other girls have recycled / duplicated names, but not them.I'm not certain this is a correction, or changes the point you're making, but just to remember that before she left Honolulu, Jordan had switched her name to Luca.

Kalani69
08-20-18, 20:23
I don't think there's another Paula in the AMP scene. Paula talked about this once, said she's the only one and everyone else knew not to use her name. And that's how it seems to be for the top girls: only one Dallas, one Paula, one Donna, one Jordan. Some of the other girls have recycled / duplicated names, but not them.Didn't I recently read that Donna is now Hana? If so, she's taken a recycled name for a one-of-a-kind. Why would she do that?

HawaiiBoy09
08-20-18, 22:31
I don't think there's another Paula in the AMP scene. Paula talked about this once, said she's the only one and everyone else knew not to use her name. And that's how it seems to be for the top girls: only one Dallas, one Paula, one Donna, one Jordan. Some of the other girls have recycled / duplicated names, but not them.I only know one Monica. Unfortunately, she's gone right now, possibly forever.

Memahu
08-21-18, 01:52
I'm not certain this is a correction, or changes the point you're making, but just to remember that before she left Honolulu, Jordan had switched her name to Luca.There's only one Nara.

RdPuerco
08-21-18, 02:11
Didn't I recently read that Donna is now Hana? If so, she's taken a recycled name for a one-of-a-kind. Why would she do that?Good question. Donna had a good reputation, and her name was well-known in the local AMP community. If she was looking for a fresh start, she wouldn't be at the same place. So why would she want it to be more difficult to find her?

KublaiKhan
08-21-18, 03:53
I don't think there's another Paula in the AMP scene. Paula talked about this once, said she's the only one and everyone else knew not to use her name. And that's how it seems to be for the top girls: only one Dallas, one Paula, one Donna, one Jordan. Some of the other girls have recycled / duplicated names, but not them.Don't forget, there was only one Chanel 7, the Julie, and yes only one Nara. Nara returns to Hawaii from time to time. The other two left well over three years ago. I don't think they're coming back.

Dacalano
08-21-18, 20:23

HB.

Anna from Blue building near Sheridan on Makaloa is now at City Garden Spa on Makaloa, mountain side of the street, behind Wallgreens, beware as some have reviewed some of MT are weak Chinese connection type, Ask for Anna, little older but decent massage and knows how to work on the boys, starts with table shower with lots of washing down there so there is no mistake why you are there, she does try to do a deep pressure style massage and even continues after the deed so you get you full hour, other girls there service are not as good.Stop by had Anna good massage nice table shower, no rush HE. New location clean large place will repeat. Going back soon try her new girl Lili, young very cute can speak little bit English, really like her smile and playful attitude. Any one try her yet?. P.S. Not her in the pic.

https://www.adlist24.com/ad/r171/c38846/a646981

MikeHuntsBig
08-21-18, 23:09
First time visitor to the area. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Exp Waikiki. What's the nearest place that's good? Thanks in advance.

KublaiKhan
08-22-18, 04:07
First time visitor to the area. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Exp Waikiki. What's the nearest place that's good? Thanks in advance.RTFF. Happiness, Rejuve, pine tree, ume spa, or century center AMPs (vanilla spa or sunflower) are good places to start. Check the threads on each of these places and decide accordingly. I'm sure if you read carefully you can figure out who to see and where to go. All these places are relatively close to Waikiki.

Report your findings when you're done.

RubMaidix
08-22-18, 12:11
Saw Queen spa right next to Century Center on street level in between chi chi building.

Anyone have any intel on this place?

What about Spa Passion on Koa avenue next to Kings Gate behind Hyatt, second floor, looks playful.

Thank you all for any info.

HiPickle
08-22-18, 12:43
First time visitor to the area. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Exp Waikiki. What's the nearest place that's good? Thanks in advance.

RTFF. Happiness, Rejuve, pine tree, ume spa, or century center AMPs (vanilla spa or sunflower) are good places to start. Check the threads on each of these places and decide accordingly. I'm sure if you read carefully you can figure out who to see and where to go. All these places are relatively close to Waikiki.

Report your findings when you're done.Tons of good information in Honolulu forums here. Your selection of that which is discussed, can for the most part be found here. https://cityxguide.com/c/honolulu/.

FCH300
08-22-18, 16:11
Stop by had Anna good massage nice table shower, no rush HE. New location clean large place will repeat. Going back soon try her new girl Lili, young very cute can speak little bit English, really like her smile and playful attitude. Any one try her yet?. P.S. Not her in the pic.

https://www.adlist24.com/ad/r171/c38846/a646981See Russo's post #33700 in this thread or search for Lili in this thread for more info.

Dacalano
08-22-18, 19:57
See Russo's post #33700 in this thread or search for Lili in this thread for more info.Might be a new Lili said she just get here on Sunday. Anyway maybe I'll try next week after all the hurricane stuff is gone, stay safe.

HeatNation
08-22-18, 22:29
Hey guys any reccomendations on a girl I haven't seen before. I like variety and although I have an atf I like trying new things.

My favorites who I miss so much are kayla / Kiki and Sasha both in terms of looks and service. I guess the ideal girl I am looking for is basically similar to these or close as possible. Some must haves are dt, dfk, and able to pound an above average sized dick bc so many times I get disappointed bc of my size and the girl complains.

Thank you and any help is appreciated. Dm me if possible.

FCH300
08-23-18, 13:48
Might be a new Lili said she just get here on Sunday. Anyway maybe I'll try next week after all the hurricane stuff is gone, stay safe.If she said she just got here then she must have just adopted the name "Lili". I first saw an ad for the new location of the City Garden Spa on 7/24 and that ad listed Lili as a provider at that time. As far as I remember, it showed the same picture, as well.