PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Reago13
12-19-17, 09:11
What would you call them if you were explaining your business to a cop? I've been in a room when 5 0 showed up (x2). I got dressed and was trying to walk out when I was ordered to stay and show them my I'd. Of course they asked me what I was doing here? I know what I said, what would you say? Would you say, I was with the prostitute? Hooker? Call them that whatever you would call them at that situation. (I said, I was visiting a friend) Second unless 5 0 sees you handing the "your friend" cash with an agreement for sexual services, it would be hard to prove prostitution. So don't worry about that. The two times I was held up, they ran a background on me to see if a had any outstanding, after which I was released and told to drive safe! Pau.Would be hard to remain calm but you solved that problem should it arise. Good to know.

Miri Kitani
12-20-17, 21:36
If you do your research, you'll find that Happiness' pictures are, for the most part, either old and / or inaccurate.

Rejuve uses real / accurate photos, with the exception of Kyoto.If you look closely at the pictures they used, they are all photo shopped. They took the face pic and photo shopped it on those amazing model bodies. I've seen them all in person and no fucking way they are that hot. What's so funny is some of them look like they giraffe necks.

Dr Gyno
12-21-17, 04:00
If you do your research, you'll find that Happiness' pictures are, for the most part, either old and / or inaccurate.

Rejuve uses real / accurate photos, with the exception of Kyoto.The pictures are real for Rejuve, however, they were taken by a professional photographer and edited. The clarity, saturation, has been adjusted to make the skin smooth. Also, some photos have been manipulated for a slimmer body. An example would be "muni". Picture. Her waist has been manipulated.

The posing and the manipulation of light enhances their poses. With programs such as lightroom, adobe photoshop, you can make any female look like a beauty once you understand the program.

More places should use real pictures for their advertising.

DeMeter
12-21-17, 06:46
The pictures are real for Rejuve, however, they were taken by a professional photographer and edited. The clarity, saturation, has been adjusted to make the skin smooth. Also, some photos have been manipulated for a slimmer body. An example would be "muni". Picture. Her waist has been manipulated.

The posing and the manipulation of light enhances their poses. With programs such as lightroom, adobe photoshop, you can make any female look like a beauty once you understand the program.

More places should use real pictures for their advertising.Resu, happiness. Girls in ad pics have much better body than top models' body taken by paparazzis.

Do AMP girls really have better body than A level glamour non-asian supermodels??

Tourist415
12-22-17, 02:24
First time here was very pleased with line up I had to see Cheyenne thick white girl from Cali it was nice to see she was real. I wasn't rushed wish I had more time to stay longer. Nice to see someone who can hold a conversation. She joined me in shower after. Will be back for her.

Before I left Cheyenne showed her friend Kat and I was very happy to see she was really girl in picture she's gorgeous I will have to see her before I go back to the mainland.

Place is discrete and clean very comfortable feel unlike some of these spas out here.

Found my new favorite spot.

Puuhale
12-22-17, 12:56
If you look closely at the pictures they used, they are all photo shopped. They took the face pic and photo shopped it on those amazing model bodies. I've seen them all in person and no fucking way they are that hot. What's so funny is some of them look like they giraffe necks.Oh no! You hurt all the giraffes' feelings and made them feel uncomfortable. Watch out for those darn animal rights activists. They only care about animals, not humans.

El Payaso
12-22-17, 20:04
Any recommendation for me?

Age, face, height, race doesn't matter.

But I prefer 40's-50's asian women.

When I say thick, I don't mean hour glass toned shape.

Heavy woman with lazy midsection.

Natural big (not nexessarily huge) butt and breasts from fat cell storage.

Chubby midsection with fat rolls.

Dress size 12-14 such size.

Maybe typical middle aged woman in supermarket.

Before mongers here recommended emma from crystal but when I tried she was not there.

Most men loves slim one or average size in healthy weight.

But there must be guys like me who are attracted to thick woman.

Here example I don't know how to add pic file.

Please google.

Shweta basu prasad.

Or.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/69485080@N08/7605374158/lightbox/

This body or a little thicker.Like yourself, I also would prefer a thicker lady, or a lady who truly has her woman weight on her. I found two at Hula Girl, one was a cute Korean and the other Filipina. I went with the Filipina, who was Americanized, sounding like a stuck up valley / Cali girl. She thought like she was high and mighty, at least the vibe I got and I regretted that night. Don't get me wrong, it was nice fun, but I really should have chose the Korean girl.

One thing to do is when you call the place, hopefully the mama will understand your question, but I simply asked the mama at Hula if they had any chubby or thick girls. Some mamas might not understand the words like chubby or thick (limited English knowledge). Good luck and let us know, braddah.

Tourist415
12-22-17, 20:43
Like yourself, I also would prefer a thicker lady, or a lady who truly has her woman weight on her. I found two at Hula Girl, one was a cute Korean and the other Filipina. I went with the Filipina, who was Americanized, sounding like a stuck up valley / Cali girl. She thought like she was high and mighty, at least the vibe I got and I regretted that night. Don't get me wrong, it was nice fun, but I really should have chose the Korean girl.

One thing to do is when you call the place, hopefully the mama will understand your question, but I simply asked the mama at Hula if they had any chubby or thick girls. Some mamas might not understand the words like chubby or thick (limited English knowledge). Good luck and let us know, braddah.I found Cheyenne and Kat at hanabi thick women I love them.

SixteeNiner
12-22-17, 22:58
Hey guys I'm pretty new to this site but I sorta noticed (or maybe I got the feeling is more accurate) that people are trying to keep Sanho on the downlow because theyre having awesome times with hot YOUNG flavors. At least that s what the photos convey.

I'm just wondering if the place is good or worth visiting and if the pictures or monger assessments in the thread can be considered reliable. Seems like a lot of 'shill' activity or I can't discern.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for taking it easy on me.

69 er.

Blake123
12-23-17, 04:44
Hey guys I'm pretty new to this site but I sorta noticed (or maybe I got the feeling is more accurate) that people are trying to keep Sanho on the downlow because theyre having awesome times with hot YOUNG flavors. At least that s what the photos convey.

I'm just wondering if the place is good or worth visiting and if the pictures or monger assessments in the thread can be considered reliable. Seems like a lot of 'shill' activity or I can't discern.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for taking it easy on me.

69 er.I don't think there's any collective effort to keep any of the AMPs on the downlow without good reason. In Sanho's case, too many reports sound disappointing mainly due to too many of the girls having too many rules, covered service, no GFE/PSE, attitudes, upselling, paying the tip upfront, etc. I have seen a small number of favorable reports from mongers that I believe to have high credibility, but those reports are few and far between. Sanho has a very high in-out rotation, so it appears the girls are here to make a quick buck and leave. Judging by the pics in the ADs--and assuming they are accurate--I would say that Sanho usually has a collection of hot, young girls with somewhat exotic ethnic backgrounds compared to the typical Korean/Chinese girls at most AMPs. I believe that is mainly what draws customers to this AMP. But if those hot, young girls provided BBFS, you can bet mongers would be at Sanho
like flies on shit :) I hope I've answered your questions.

MolokaiMike
12-23-17, 23:22
I've been to a few other AMPs and have been looking for a good one. I read a lot about Pine Tree and decided to give it a try. I had heard about Mimi but she was not working that day. The place was a little hard to find but once there it was clean and the rooms were big and clean with a big bed, my room had mirrors around the bed. I met up with Penny, a fairly young looking slim spinner with a great friendly attitude. I got undressed and grabbed a towel and off we went to the table shower. She gave a great shower and even a quick little HJ on the table. Back to the room we went and she gave me a decent massage by AMP standards. She then took off her clothes and rubbed her body all over my back and started kissing me all over. She kissed a lot around my butt and came very close to giving me a rim job. After the turn she gave me a BBBJ then got on top of me for a covered FS. After I came she cleaned me up and gave me more massages. Then she laid down next to me for some GFE fun. When I went in I was the only guy there so she took her time, I know I was there for more then the hour that I paid for. But then other guys started showing up so she had to stop. She walked me to the door while I played with her pussy and gave me a kiss goodbye. I will go back to Pine Tree and ask for Penny again, shew was great.

El Payaso
12-24-17, 01:18
I found Cheyenne and Kat at hanabi thick women I love them.Mahalo nui for the reference. I just now discovered how close I am to CC and so I aim to see what's up in that building. Have read tales here and on another site, but haven't taken the plunge yet.

DrMajikLuv69
12-24-17, 14:22
I don't think there's any collective effort to keep any of the AMPs on the downlow without good reason. In Sanho's case, too many reports sound disappointing mainly due to too many of the girls having too many rules, covered service, no GFE/PSE, attitudes, upselling, paying the tip upfront, etc. I have seen a small number of favorable reports from mongers that I believe to have high credibility, but those reports are few and far between. Sanho has a very high in-out rotation, so it appears the girls are here to make a quick buck and leave. Judging by the pics in the ADs--and assuming they are accurate--I would say that Sanho usually has a collection of hot, young girls with somewhat exotic ethnic backgrounds compared to the typical Korean/Chinese girls at most AMPs. I believe that is mainly what draws customers to this AMP. But if those hot, young girls provided BBFS, you can bet mongers would be at Sanho
like flies on shit :) I hope I've answered your questions.It is not only BBFS that would attract (repeat) customers back to Sanho, because sometimes excellent CFS maybe able to atttact repeat customers to a popular AMP. It is possible that great CFS could potentially lure repeat customers. Yes agreed that the concept of paying tip upfront, upselling, multiple rules regarding no GFE / No PSE, rush service, bad attitudes are a buzz kill. Sanho has a history and tradition of buzz kills that carried over from when it was formerly known as Emerald. Not sure of all the other name changes the place went through prior to being known as Sanho, but bet yah some smarty pants monger will probably know if Sanho FKA Emeralds was known under any other establishment names. Do some research and check the reports associated in the threads with Emeralds. Yes there is a long history of negative reports by credible mongers that predates back to days when Sanho was known as Emeralds, and personally that was enough for me to never go to Sanho. I havent looked at the Sanho back page ads nor have I read the Sanho thread in a while; I just skip it, after a while of reading all that negative stuff, it didnt make any sense to look at the thread or the girls there. Save your time and money.

Asstro
12-24-17, 16:03
It is not only BBFS that would attract (repeat) customers back to Sanho, because sometimes excellent CFS maybe able to atttact repeat customers to a popular AMP. It is possible that great CFS could potentially lure repeat customers. Yes agreed that the concept of paying tip upfront, upselling, multiple rules regarding no GFE / No PSE, rush service, bad attitudes are a buzz kill. Sanho has a history and tradition of buzz kills that carried over from when it was formerly known as Emerald. Not sure of all the other name changes the place went through prior to being known as Sanho, but bet yah some smarty pants monger will probably know if Sanho FKA Emeralds was known under any other establishment names. Do some research and check the reports associated in the threads with Emeralds. Yes there is a long history of negative reports by credible mongers that predates back to days when Sanho was known as Emeralds, and personally that was enough for me to never go to Sanho. I havent looked at the Sanho back page ads nor have I read the Sanho thread in a while; I just skip it, after a while of reading all that negative stuff, it didnt make any sense to look at the thread or the girls there. Save your time and money.Sanho, formerly Emerald in the past had a co-ownership with VIP, and the girls went back and forth, and VIP relied on tourists, did not care about repeat business. Sanho now has new ownership, with a concept of rotating girls from mainland. Whereever they are from, they don't know the Hawaii system. What they know is pay upfront go straight to business. Most Hawaii AMPs will pamper you with a table shower and massage after. The mama was even shocked that a new visiting girl sent me off within 30 minutes.

HiPickle
12-24-17, 18:59
It is not only BBFS that would attract (repeat) customers back to Sanho, because sometimes excellent CFS maybe able to atttact repeat customers to a popular AMP. It is possible that great CFS could potentially lure repeat customers. Yes agreed that the concept of paying tip upfront, upselling, multiple rules regarding no GFE / No PSE, rush service, bad attitudes are a buzz kill. Sanho has a history and tradition of buzz kills that carried over from when it was formerly known as Emerald. Not sure of all the other name changes the place went through prior to being known as Sanho, but bet yah some smarty pants monger will probably know if Sanho FKA Emeralds was known under any other establishment names. Do some research and check the reports associated in the threads with Emeralds. Yes there is a long history of negative reports by credible mongers that predates back to days when Sanho was known as Emeralds, and personally that was enough for me to never go to Sanho. I havent looked at the Sanho back page ads nor have I read the Sanho thread in a while; I just skip it, after a while of reading all that negative stuff, it didnt make any sense to look at the thread or the girls there. Save your time and money.It was Ginza before Emerald, back then was pretty good. Once it changed, it went down hill.

Island Guy808
12-24-17, 19:29
It was Ginza before Emerald, back then was pretty good. Once it changed, it went down hill.It was Perfect 10 before that if I recall and it wasn't that hot.

Can't remember what it was before 10.

IG.

ExitOnly
12-24-17, 20:19
It is not only BBFS that would attract (repeat) customers back to Sanho, because sometimes excellent CFS maybe able to atttact repeat customers to a popular AMP. It is possible that great CFS could potentially lure repeat customers. Yes agreed that the concept of paying tip upfront, upselling, multiple rules regarding no GFE / No PSE, rush service, bad attitudes are a buzz kill. Sanho has a history and tradition of buzz kills that carried over from when it was formerly known as Emerald. Not sure of all the other name changes the place went through prior to being known as Sanho, but bet yah some smarty pants monger will probably know if Sanho FKA Emeralds was known under any other establishment names. Do some research and check the reports associated in the threads with Emeralds. Yes there is a long history of negative reports by credible mongers that predates back to days when Sanho was known as Emeralds, and personally that was enough for me to never go to Sanho. I havent looked at the Sanho back page ads nor have I read the Sanho thread in a while; I just skip it, after a while of reading all that negative stuff, it didnt make any sense to look at the thread or the girls there. Save your time and money.You are right Doc, many pretty all covered providers were able to have repeat customers with their GFE, good attitude and no BS charm. It's not only BBFS everyone is looking. Sangho just have bad management and the girls runs the house. I used to go just for the young hotties but when they started up selling that kills it for me.

LocaLoppa
12-25-17, 03:44
My most memorable in no Order, Cindy at sunflower, Yuri, Bebe full tour at nirvana, Bebe at rejuv, Maggie / Ula vanilla, sugar, sugar, sugar, my oh my happiness, Nicole love love, Rebecca great fuckin machine, Chloe BBBJCIM.

DeMeter
12-26-17, 01:43
My most memorable in no Order, Cindy at sunflower, Yuri, Bebe full tour at nirvana, Bebe at rejuv, Maggie / Ula vanilla, sugar, sugar, sugar, my oh my happiness, Nicole love love, Rebecca great fuckin machine, Chloe BBBJCIM.In your listing I just experienced bebe at nirvana. And it is so sad for me and many greek manias (especially guys who want greek with big cocks and hard pounding, deep penetration) to know she may retire permanently or go on long long vacation. I just got msg from her that she has no plan for coming back to this biz for now. (I guess that is why pne pf my friend tried to see her late night only to find she declined him owing to flught schedule).

Yoko at kison disappear.

Next bebe came and replace her skill perfectly.

Who will be next yoko / bebe ar nirvana at AMP with AMP price damage and perfect greek skill??

Damn. Level 10 looks girls, wondeful pussy is easy to replace but backdoor is not!

Little Jim
12-26-17, 09:46
Are they any girls that will give you a good show? Get themselves off and look like they actually enjoy it? Some will play but you can they they want to move on.

Bulgogi Boy
12-28-17, 21:48
Wasn't Perfect 10 where Top Spa (Wong Building) is?

It was Perfect 10 before that if I recall and it wasn't that hot.

Can't remember what it was before 10.

IG.

Viper78
12-28-17, 22:00
Wasn't Perfect 10 where Top Spa (Wong Building) is?Wasn't it Golden Butterfly?

Redneck 1
12-29-17, 02:25
Wasn't Perfect 10 where Top Spa (Wong Building) is?Perfect 10 was in that location (on the ground floor of the Wong Building), but then moved to the 975 Queen Street location in about 2010.

Stangman808
12-29-17, 03:26
Wasn't Perfect 10 where Top Spa (Wong Building) is?

Wasn't it Golden Butterfly?That place also was "Tengoku" and "King".

Blake123
12-29-17, 03:55
Wasn't Perfect 10 where Top Spa (Wong Building) is?Yes, it was, but they abruptly closed that location and moved the business to where Sanho is now. Everyone remember Sua?

TomAssCan9
12-29-17, 06:13
Wasn't it Golden Butterfly?Perfect 10? This is confusing I thought that place was Napa Valley.

Honolulu808
12-29-17, 07:43
Sua ran Perfect 10 at the Wong building before moving to Queen St to open Ginza. Ginza became Emerald then Sanho. Perfect 10 at the Wong building became Golden Butterfly for a couple of years. For the past 4 years the space holds the name of Top Spa. Looking forward to 2018 at TS as they will be bringing in top providers from other cities. Stay tuned.

DrMajikLuv69
12-29-17, 09:45
Miki (part 1 of 2).

Model: Miki.

Looks: more guesstimate is Miki about 5'0" and 90 to 95 pounds with 32 C with small erect nipples. She has shaved pussy lips with Bush on top.

Attitude: Very pleasant, and immediate unsolicited PRS when she entered room. Immediately attracted to LFK and DFK. GFE and PRS. FMBA in DS and various other positions. NRA. More PRS though out the entire session. FMBA and NRA is definitely a turn on.

Service: LFK DFK. Preview BBBJ. Moved to TS with nuru gel. Probably one of the best TS. More BBBJ BSL. DATY Oh'd. Back to the room. More BBBJ, BSL, Rimming. She jumped on for CG, spun around without losing connection to SCG, the spun around to RCG, then to side scissors. All this without losing connection or eye contact. Spun to missionary and various missionary positions. Then to DS and FDS. Exploded in DS. More massage which was really good. I actually fell asleep.

Overall: great session. Definitely repeat.

NiceBush808
12-29-17, 20:37
Miki (part 1 of 2).

Model: Miki.

Looks: more guesstimate is Miki about 5'0" and 90 to 95 pounds with 32 C with small erect nipples. She has shaved pussy lips with Bush on top.

Attitude: Very pleasant, and immediate unsolicited PRS when she entered room. Immediately attracted to LFK and DFK. GFE and PRS. FMBA in DS and various other positions. NRA. More PRS though out the entire session. FMBA and NRA is definitely a turn on.

Service: LFK DFK. Preview BBBJ. Moved to TS with nuru gel. Probably one of the best TS. More BBBJ BSL. DATY Oh'd. Back to the room. More BBBJ, BSL, Rimming. She jumped on for CG, spun around without losing connection to SCG, the spun around to RCG, then to side scissors. All this without losing connection or eye contact. Spun to missionary and various missionary positions. Then to DS and FDS. Exploded in DS. More massage which was really good. I actually fell asleep.

Overall: great session. Definitely repeat.Which MP is she at?

DrMajikLuv69
12-29-17, 21:08
Which MP is she at?Apologies I accidentally posted the report in this thread; it was meant to be posted in the Pine Tree thread.

Honolulu Yobo
12-30-17, 02:14
I hope they bring in some tall girls from LA The short ones just don't do it for me.

Sua ran Perfect 10 at the Wong building before moving to Queen St to open Ginza. Ginza became Emerald then Sanho. Perfect 10 at the Wong building became Golden Butterfly for a couple of years. For the past 4 years the space holds the name of Top Spa. Looking forward to 2018 at TS as they will be bringing in top providers from other cities. Stay tuned..

Poiuy2
01-01-18, 06:05
Sua ran Perfect 10 at the Wong building before moving to Queen St to open Ginza. Ginza became Emerald then Sanho. Perfect 10 at the Wong building became Golden Butterfly for a couple of years. For the past 4 years the space holds the name of Top Spa. Looking forward to 2018 at TS as they will be bringing in top providers from other cities. Stay tuned.Sua is still around? That girl could make me pop quickly. Often too quickly. The last time I did her was when she went indie for a little while and was working out of a room at the Ala Moana Hotel. Is she running this new place? She had the best girls when it was Perfect 10. She would give me a head / shampoo massage before sending me to her hand picked girl. Loved that service. Personally I liked it better than Hapoiness or Rejuve, maybe even Empire.

Blake123
01-01-18, 07:42
Sua is still around? That girl could make me pop quickly. Often too quickly. The last time I did her was when she went indie for a little while and was working out of a room at the Ala Moana Hotel. Is she running this new place? She had the best girls when it was Perfect 10. She would give me a head / shampoo massage before sending me to her hand picked girl. Loved that service. Personally I liked it better than Hapoiness or Rejuve, maybe even Empire.Last time I saw her was five years ago when she was at Sunflower in the CC (she was known as Boa at that time). Only her and one other girl were on duty that night. Sua was acting mama, and the phone was ringing off the hook. Had to ask her to turn it off. It was a rush job. I figured she was already finished/washed up as one who used to be a good provider. Since then, from time to time, I have seen her ads offering a nuru massage. Not sure if she is still active, though, but I doubt she is running Sanho.

Ingwa
01-02-18, 02:39
I hope they bring in some tall girls from LA The short ones just don't do it for me.

.Not much demand for tall girls in Hawaii. There was a tall girl at Top last year about 5'8". Nice and slim like a tall Lulu. I saw her one time and she said she was leaving cause she didn't get enough business.

Tourist415
01-03-18, 22:22
Not much demand for tall girls in Hawaii. There was a tall girl at Top last year about 5'8". Nice and slim like a tall Lulu. I saw her one time and she said she was leaving cause she didn't get enough business.Cheyenne at hanabi is 5'9.

Russo
01-05-18, 22:49
I am definitely done with the CCCC (Century Center Chinese Connection). I am going to be really vague about who and where I saw this person. I was promised one, got a different one. If you want to know exactly, please PM I will gladly share my experience via PM. Because what happened to me happened last week and I am pretty sure the providers will be able to pin point me with the details. CCCC = Majah upsell, overpromise, and poor service. Don't get me wrong, I blasted so felt good, but you now when you just need to let go of a load no matter how crappy the service is. My fault for getting upsold and baited, and I knew I should have left. Lesson learned. I was in and out of CC in 25 minutes and paid $$20 for HE. Mama's husband / boyfriend was also there to make sure I paid. Trust me, I would knock this guy out easy, but I was followed in the lobby and I didn't want to make a scene in front of the CC's security. With that said, Mango a no go, CCCC a no go. What else is left on the island for a decent massage and HE. I guess I will have to do my research.

Kumukumu1
01-06-18, 02:51
I am definitely done with the CCCC (Century Center Chinese Connection). I am going to be really vague about who and where I saw this person. I was promised one, got a different one. If you want to know exactly, please PM I will gladly share my experience via PM. Because what happened to me happened last week and I am pretty sure the providers will be able to pin point me with the details. CCCC = Majah upsell, overpromise, and poor service. Don't get me wrong, I blasted so felt good, but you now when you just need to let go of a load no matter how crappy the service is. My fault for getting upsold and baited, and I knew I should have left. Lesson learned. I was in and out of CC in 25 minutes and paid $$20 for HE. Mama's husband / boyfriend was also there to make sure I paid. Trust me, I would knock this guy out easy, but I was followed in the lobby and I didn't want to make a scene in front of the CC's security. With that said, Mango a no go, CCCC a no go. What else is left on the island for a decent massage and HE. I guess I will have to do my research.Would like to hear what happened thanks.

CM0069
01-06-18, 04:38
I am definitely done with the CCCC (Century Center Chinese Connection)..Same here, I'll be going back to the established AMPs, the game of finding a gem in that "new just arrived game" even at the outer shady places is getting tiresome. No such thing as visiting student (pretty sure I got baited by that one, a visiting student probly would never even want to say that LOL, but if they are, it would never be in a ad. The one time I got one and done action by a k-girl at an AMP was soo long ago, but damn she was new really 19-20's tight athletic bod tall and a pretty genuine new to biz feel, and I was just saying in my head "damn shorted time-yank the cover etc. , but gawdamnn horry-shieet "gem in the rough find", now its these late or early 30's Chinese pay-up front and more with smokers breath, buck teeth, saying they are a student *gag*. But hey its ok if you want that wham-bam too, just saying. Tired of 20 min wait-what that's it?, damn that was a pricy 5-10 min shower experience too.

Kumukumu1
01-06-18, 14:49
I am definitely done with the CCCC (Century Center Chinese Connection). I am going to be really vague about who and where I saw this person. I was promised one, got a different one. If you want to know exactly, please PM I will gladly share my experience via PM. Because what happened to me happened last week and I am pretty sure the providers will be able to pin point me with the details. CCCC = Majah upsell, overpromise, and poor service. Don't get me wrong, I blasted so felt good, but you now when you just need to let go of a load no matter how crappy the service is. My fault for getting upsold and baited, and I knew I should have left. Lesson learned. I was in and out of CC in 25 minutes and paid $$20 for HE. Mama's husband / boyfriend was also there to make sure I paid. Trust me, I would knock this guy out easy, but I was followed in the lobby and I didn't want to make a scene in front of the CC's security. With that said, Mango a no go, CCCC a no go. What else is left on the island for a decent massage and HE. I guess I will have to do my research.I hear you.

WaikikiBeAC
01-06-18, 23:38
I hear you.Loud and clear. Century Center and their Chinese rubbish women, Done wit that. Rah jah that. Congratulations to all the other mongers that think CC is great, 3 less mongers going there.

WaikikiBeAC
01-06-18, 23:46
Be careful ladies and mam-san's. 2018 is an election year and Kaneshiro is in trouble for re-election. Possible AMP raids coming later this year, so Kaneshiro can look like he is tough on crime.

RiverRat22
01-07-18, 05:30
Be careful ladies and mam-san's. 2018 is an election year and Kaneshiro is in trouble for re-election. Possible AMP raids coming later this year, so Kaneshiro can look like he is tough on crime.I believe the opposite. Kaneshiro and all the municipal heads from HPD to the City Council to the Mayors office will be looking to avoid press coverage for anything other than stopping violent crime and financial crime. Putting LEO resources into non narco areas for Vice will be frowned up. The drug problem has gotten so bad in certain areas. Organized Retail Crime has been hitting hard with credit fraud. The Homeless issues are worse than ever. CIU is basically dead, it was gutted to the core because of the Kealoha conspiracy issue involving nearly half the unit. Particularly the Prosecutors Office, the Kealoha's have done so much damage to the credibility of the organization, they will have their heads down a hole. Right now they are on the brink of having to throw out literally hundred of convictions. Pimps will always be a good target. It will be a quiet time for AMPs in 2018.

Honolulu1
01-07-18, 21:16
I am definitely done with the CCCC (Century Center Chinese Connection). I am going to be really vague about who and where I saw this person. I was promised one, got a different one. If you want to know exactly, please PM I will gladly share my experience via PM. Because what happened to me happened last week and I am pretty sure the providers will be able to pin point me with the details. CCCC = Majah upsell, overpromise, and poor service. Don't get me wrong, I blasted so felt good, but you now when you just need to let go of a load no matter how crappy the service is. My fault for getting upsold and baited, and I knew I should have left. Lesson learned. I was in and out of CC in 25 minutes and paid $$20 for HE. Mama's husband / boyfriend was also there to make sure I paid. Trust me, I would knock this guy out easy, but I was followed in the lobby and I didn't want to make a scene in front of the CC's security. With that said, Mango a no go, CCCC a no go. What else is left on the island for a decent massage and HE. I guess I will have to do my research.I agree too, seems these past year it's really been a influx of Chinese take over at CC. I stand on Boycott these places, I'll take my business elsewhere. Hono1.

Member #6232
01-07-18, 22:07
Loud and clear. Century Center and their Chinese rubbish women, Done wit that. Rah jah that. Congratulations to all the other mongers that think CC is great, 3 less mongers going there.

Same here, I'll be going back to the established AMPs, the game of finding a gem in that "new just arrived game" even at the outer shady places is getting tiresome. No such thing as visiting student (pretty sure I got baited by that one, a visiting student probly would never even want to say that LOL, but if they are, it would never be in a ad. The one time I got one and done action by a k-girl at an AMP was soo long ago, but damn she was new really 19-20's tight athletic bod tall and a pretty genuine new to biz feel, and I was just saying in my head "damn shorted time-yank the cover etc. , but gawdamnn horry-shieet "gem in the rough find", now its these late or early 30's Chinese pay-up front and more with smokers breath, buck teeth, saying they are a student *gag*. But hey its ok if you want that wham-bam too, just saying. Tired of 20 min wait-what that's it?, damn that was a pricy 5-10 min shower experience too.

I am definitely done with the CCCC (Century Center Chinese Connection). I am going to be really vague about who and where I saw this person. I was promised one, got a different one. If you want to know exactly, please PM I will gladly share my experience via PM. Because what happened to me happened last week and I am pretty sure the providers will be able to pin point me with the details. CCCC = Majah upsell, overpromise, and poor service. Don't get me wrong, I blasted so felt good, but you now when you just need to let go of a load no matter how crappy the service is. My fault for getting upsold and baited, and I knew I should have left. Lesson learned. I was in and out of CC in 25 minutes and paid $$20 for HE. Mama's husband / boyfriend was also there to make sure I paid. Trust me, I would knock this guy out easy, but I was followed in the lobby and I didn't want to make a scene in front of the CC's security. With that said, Mango a no go, CCCC a no go. What else is left on the island for a decent massage and HE. I guess I will have to do my research.

I agree too, seems these past year it's really been a influx of Chinese take over at CC. I stand on Boycott these places, I'll take my business elsewhere. Hono1.Ditto on the Boycott to the masses of the Chinese Network at Century Center (CCCN). Sunny from 6th floor moved up to 33rd floor. More rooms to upsell and hurry off customer's under 40 min.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-therapeutic-services/6451295335.html

Amazing how many units the CCN has assumed. I'm at a loss for how they generate kala from their lackluster services. Obviously, there's many non internet savvy mongers who might be unaware but to each his own. Like throwing money away, let them. But wonder how the CC Association are aware of the many CCCN units around. I know they read this forum so guess they don't give a fuck either. Maybe the few rich CCCN Mamasan fixing to get on the Board after several apartment buy-outs and eventually get a CCCN voice on their board. There goes the neighborhood.

On another note, wonder whether Net Neutrality will affect our access of this site thru the various ISP. Anyone know? Lataz,

O.

Hinode
01-08-18, 09:40
I agree too, seems these past year it's really been a influx of Chinese take over at CC. I stand on Boycott these places, I'll take my business elsewhere. Hono1.I've said this before: IMHO they counterfeit money and plan on doing a hostile takeover of the United States. Their tourists are everywhere, and I mean not only Hawaii, but worldwide. How do you stop 1 billion people?

Member #6232
01-08-18, 12:41
I've said this before: IMHO they counterfeit money and plan on doing a hostile takeover of the United States. Their tourists are everywhere, and I mean not only Hawaii, but worldwide. How do you stop 1 billion people?I've known a few MT and their friends in a circle of Real estate buying frenzy all over the south side of Oahu buying up single family homes and some making conversions to those mega multiple bedrooms exceeding 5 bedrooms +. If they haven't already, I foresee them beginning to make a move for commercial properties as well. Like a human version of an fire ant farm consuming anything and everything without any sort of standards or restraint. Brother Hinode and I might sound paranoid, but, just be aware of what's going on around you and a picture starts to develop. China already owns a chunk of the US National Debt, so who is indebted to whom? Makes me wonder. Sorry if wrong forum.

Idusixtyning
01-09-18, 22:55
I've said this before: IMHO they counterfeit money and plan on doing a hostile takeover of the United States. Their tourists are everywhere, and I mean not only Hawaii, but worldwide. How do you stop 1 billion people?There's a lot of poor Chinese (big division between classes) but because the population is over a billion and say 5% are wealthy, then that's over 50 million wealthy Chinese with money to spend and invest. Among them are numbers of uber rich Chinese too. It's really our money that they have due to the years of trade imbalance. Every time we buy something made in China, it's our dollars going over there.

Idusixtyning
01-09-18, 23:33
I've known a few MT and their friends in a circle of Real estate buying frenzy all over the south side of Oahu buying up single family homes and some making conversions to those mega multiple bedrooms exceeding 5 bedrooms +. If they haven't already, I foresee them beginning to make a move for commercial properties as well. Like a human version of an fire ant farm consuming anything and everything without any sort of standards or restraint. Brother Hinode and I might sound paranoid, but, just be aware of what's going on around you and a picture starts to develop. China already owns a chunk of the US National Debt, so who is indebted to whom? Makes me wonder. Sorry if wrong forum.Chinese investors have found that the real estate and rental market is extremely rewarding in Honolulu. I suspect that they're building these apartment/rooming houses masqueraded as homes to rent out rooms under the table. Then this pays for the mortgage while the property appreciates and accumulate equity. The property tax rate in Honolulu is very low compared to other states. The city should investigate if there are renters at these homes and see if the owners are paying the GET taxes for the rental income. Also increase the property tax if non-resident.

AlwaysFishing
01-09-18, 23:42
I've known a few MT and their friends in a circle of Real estate buying frenzy all over the south side of Oahu buying up single family homes and some making conversions to those mega multiple bedrooms exceeding 5 bedrooms +. If they haven't already, I foresee them beginning to make a move for commercial properties as well. Like a human version of an fire ant farm consuming anything and everything without any sort of standards or restraint. Brother Hinode and I might sound paranoid, but, just be aware of what's going on around you and a picture starts to develop. China already owns a chunk of the US National Debt, so who is indebted to whom? Makes me wonder. Sorry if wrong forum.In texaa they are buying ranches with cattle. Imagine building mega 5+room homes on a ranch land? OMG. Then they ship all the USDA 1 Prime beef cattle to China and raise them there. Unreal!

LocaLoppa
01-10-18, 12:57
My friend did work on one mega home and counted 14 rooms. Airbnb, senior home youname it.

If you get one lady pro girlfriend with cash go for it, build it.

In texaa they are buying ranches with cattle. Imagine building mega 5+room homes on a ranch land? OMG. Then they ship all the USDA 1 Prime beef cattle to China and raise them there. Unreal!

TotallyNotACop
01-10-18, 17:12
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tiny-and-cute-student-oriental-relaxation/9580077

Just visited here today. Nini I'm almost sure it was her. Not a B&S. Cute Chinese Girl. 5'2". 29 - 36 why / o. 95 lbs. Met at door. Good. Asked for cash up front. Bad. $200 total. Self shower. Meh. BBBJ. Awesome. LK. Meh. Only missionary. Bleh. 6" long 4" around cock in a loose pussy. Awful. Queefing. Awful. Paid for 1 hour but got 30 min total. Awful. Her acting Os and Ahs. Decent. Overall, avoid this place. L /7, A /5, S /5.

Better stuff in town. I work close to Halawa so I was lazy. Hope this helps.

Tot.

Handsome111
01-11-18, 02:44
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tiny-and-cute-student-oriental-relaxation/9580077

Just visited here today. Nini I'm almost sure it was her. Not a B&S. Cute Chinese Girl. 5'2". 29 - 36 why / o. 95 lbs. Met at door. Good. Asked for cash up front. Bad. $200 total. Self shower. Meh. BBBJ. Awesome. LK. Meh. Only missionary. Bleh. 6" long 4" around cock in a loose pussy. Awful. Queefing. Awful. Paid for 1 hour but got 30 min total. Awful. Her acting Os and Ahs. Decent. Overall, avoid this place. L /7, A /5, S /5.

Tot.Need to stop this paying upfront I think it is better just to walk away.

BenFrank
01-11-18, 05:08
My friend did work on one mega home and counted 14 rooms. Airbnb, senior home youname it.

If you get one lady pro girlfriend with cash go for it, build it.Better get that building permit in pronto. I heard the city is going to crackdown on these mega houses.

Kalani69
01-11-18, 13:31
Better get that building permit in pronto. I heard the city is going to crackdown on these mega houses.This conversation belongs in another thread.

AlohaJ
01-12-18, 12:07
Chinese investors have found that the real estate and rental market is extremely rewarding in Honolulu. I suspect that they're building these apartment/rooming houses masqueraded as homes to rent out rooms under the table. Then this pays for the mortgage while the property appreciates and accumulate equity. The property tax rate in Honolulu is very low compared to other states. The city should investigate if there are renters at these homes and see if the owners are paying the GET taxes for the rental income. Also increase the property tax if non-resident.Listen to Omelette, what he's saying is true. China spent $1 billion in Hawaii in 2017 alone and is scheduled to build two luxury hotels in Ko Olina worth over $1 billion. This is no joke and is happening on a global scale, not only in the US. If that isn't proof enough for you, how about 425 of the 435 Congressional districts in the US have Chinese investments in them. Do you think that's by accident? If you have influence in over half of the districts, you can influence many things, starting with who sits in Congress. Do a simple google search on Chinese political influence and get ready to be alarmed.

Kalani69
01-12-18, 13:18
Listen to Omelette, what he's saying is true. China spent $1 billion in Hawaii in 2017 alone and is scheduled to build two luxury hotels in Ko Olina worth over $1 billion. This is no joke and is happening on a global scale, not only in the US. If that isn't proof enough for you, how about 425 of the 435 Congressional districts in the US have Chinese investments in them. Do you think that's by accident? If you have influence in over half of the districts, you can influence many things, starting with who sits in Congress. Do a simple google search on Chinese political influence and get ready to be alarmed.This conversation belongs in another thread.

As does this one. You have been a member for awhile, have you not noticed the "Report Post" button?

A2

Member #5810
01-14-18, 03:46
FYI Tokyo stopped it last year. No more this year.

Rose's still has it going. Five visits and next one free.

Brwnbomber79
01-14-18, 05:49
Is there a place I can relive my Thailand days with a soapy massage?

KidFarian
01-14-18, 22:08

Tot.Totally agree with everything you said other than the fact that I never got to smash. But the dddjcim was nice. Happy New Year all. The Kid.

DickMagic1724
01-17-18, 00:45
What's the difference between a girlfriend and a prostitute?

Max808
01-17-18, 12:54
What's the difference between a girlfriend and a prostitute?A prostitute is a lot cheaper.

Johnny14
01-17-18, 13:46
What's the difference between a girlfriend and a prostitute?A prostitute has much more selections on the menu and way less drama who won't give you any static for fucking and leaving her.

Bikini
01-17-18, 13:52
What's the difference between a girlfriend and a prostitute?A prostitute says, "Are you through yet?" A GF says, "I think I'll paint the ceiling blue. ".

DeMeter
01-17-18, 14:07
What's the difference between a girlfriend and a prostitute?If you skip foreplay and do quick shot and leave her alone.

GF will get upset so much. You be a bastard.

Pro will thank you so much. You be No. 1 best customer to keep.

Kalihi Kid
01-17-18, 15:50
What's the difference between a girlfriend and a prostitute?When I am making love to my girlfriend she asks me "Are you done already?" When I go to a prostitute she asks me "Aren't you done yet?

Coffee Bean
01-17-18, 16:23
What's the difference between a girlfriend and a prostitute?Hell of a lot easier to get sex from a prostitute.

Rock Hard808
01-17-18, 16:30
A prostitute is a lot cheaper.You definitely got that right. LOL.

Redneck 1
01-17-18, 17:22
What's the difference between a girlfriend and a prostitute?With one of them, you don't have to buy chocolates and flowers on Valentine's Day (smile).

Choni
01-17-18, 18:55
You definitely got that right. LOL.Sex is not guaranteed with a girlfriend. Especially those religious ones.

Boto420
01-18-18, 01:05
What's the difference between a girlfriend and a prostitute?You pay a girlfriend to stay with you. You pay a prostitute to leave.

Roni Yurong
01-18-18, 03:33
What's the difference between a girlfriend and a prostitute?Prostitutes are cheaper in the long run.

You can see a prostitute and still have a SO or a wife.

You get to do what you want with them and they are more receptive to new ideas.

You can always get a replacement when you are tired of them.

You don't have to listen to them.

You don't have to deal with their friends or in laws.

No drama, most times.

You can play with them today and play with another tomorrow.

They are uninhibited and will do almost anything, if not trade them in and get another.

You can try all the different races and sizes for variety.

J.

Poiuy2
01-18-18, 03:57
Is there a place I can relive my Thailand days with a soapy massage?Maybe Happiness is the closest. There's no place in Hawaii close to Thailand.

Russo
01-18-18, 17:36
Hey fellas. I am not sure if I'm posting in the right thread but I was wondering if anyone can tell me what was the name of the massage parlor that was on a corner above an Indian store. I was driving around the other night and started to think about all the places I have gone to and their names. This place closed down years ago. I can honestly say that this massage parlor was the first place I went to that started me up with this hobby. It was the first time I ever got rimmed. I remember getting a massage, her asking what else. Me telling her it was my first time (truly) and her laughing because she could tell. She most def was not young, she probably was in her early to mid 40's. I believe Chinese or Japanese lady, very petite. After saying how much I had,(total brought was $103) She said that's perfect and got a HE. Before I told her I was going to cum, she said to flip over and I got a really good rim and came. I remember after cumming all over the sheets, she grabbed a towel and wiped me up and said lay down and relax. I got another RIM and I got rock solid once again. Then she said, come back again next time and I will help you again. So, left sorta blue balls but not, because I did let one loose.

BJ Hawaii
01-18-18, 18:01
Hey fellas. I am not sure if I'm posting in the right thread but I was wondering if anyone can tell me what was the name of the massage parlor that was on a corner above an Indian store. I was driving around the other night and started to think about all the places I have gone to and their names. This place closed down years ago. I can honestly say that this massage parlor was the first place I went to that started me up with this hobby. It was the first time I ever got rimmed. I remember getting a massage, her asking what else. Me telling her it was my first time (truly) and her laughing because she could tell. She most def was not young, she probably was in her early to mid 40's. I believe Chinese or Japanese lady, very petite. After saying how much I had,(total brought was $103) She said that's perfect and got a HE. Before I told her I was going to cum, she said to flip over and I got a really good rim and came. I remember after cumming all over the sheets, she grabbed a towel and wiped me up and said lay down and relax. I got another RIM and I got rock solid once again. Then she said, come back again next time and I will help you again. So, left sorta blue balls but not, because I did let one loose.Golden Massage.

You probably had Didi the rimmer.

Big Cheri was also there.

Ruby mama moved to AY Wong and re opened as Chi, then sold the place to Yuri who until recently had run it as Golden Spa. Not sure what's going on now.

BJ.

BallzDeep69
01-18-18, 18:20
Golden Massage.

Ruby mama moved to AY Wong and re opened as Chi, then sold the place to Yuri who until recently had run it as Golden Spa. Not sure what's going on now.

BJ.Big Cheri was awesome with her big clit.

Russo
01-18-18, 19:27
Golden Massage.

BJ.THATS RIGHT! IT was called Golden Massage! Man, I've only had one other girl who did rimming in CC. It was not as good as the very first time though but, wow! Looking back at memory lane, I wish I had more funds when I was younger to have sampled other places or repeat places I enjoyed a lot. For example, I wish I had more funds in the past to have gone to EMPIRE more often. The service, the girls, the MSOG, the beer before and or after. Oh well, hopefully one day I will find that place that I would call my second / third home. LOL.

Oh and I remember when I didn't have money, I'd go to ward on the 2nd floor and just walk the top part of the building to just perv out on the girls. LOL. I had to stop that because I got caught a few times by some coworkers (females) who frequented Hibiscus.

LookingForLefty
01-18-18, 19:29
I just saw their commercial on TV. Its at Century Center 38th floor, very upscale ad. Bold move with TV advertising guessing its totally legit. But when I looked at the reports its highly rated for HE. Not seen any reports here and I did a search, not much came up. I wonder if all those HE reports on another site are real. Lots of Yelp reviews as well.

LookingForLefty
01-18-18, 19:36
Spent MLK day with a mamasan friend. One of those selfie freaks. Not bad for 55.

Russo
01-18-18, 19:38
Spent MLK day with a mamasan friend. One of those selfie freaks. Not bad for 55.Ballsy move! LOL. You don't think she'll trace it back to you or you just don't care? Nice one though.

LookingForLefty
01-18-18, 20:20
Ballsy move! LOL. You don't think she'll trace it back to you or you just don't care? Nice one though.She knows and she doesn't care. I'm not going to give any details. I've go out with several mammasans over the years. Rarely does anything ever happen. They just want a guy to do things with like a lot of women. I feel like I'm their gay friend. But I'm not gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. She is cute and I am like a puppy dog with her.

Kukui Street
01-20-18, 21:15
What's the difference between a girlfriend and a prostitute?Marlon Brando, Film, Burn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgA04-qrzsE.

LookingForLefty
01-21-18, 20:39
Ballsy move! LOL. You don't think she'll trace it back to you or you just don't care? Nice one though.Kind of funny. They like to take a day off now and then or just go have coffee. They like someone to talk business to. Stuff about labor, rent, scheduling, HR issues, turn over, rainmakers, hard workers, lazy workers, good customers, bad ones. When I stop by they are decked out in a tight short dress, heels, and tits bouncing around. But then they leave for two minutes and come out in jeans, blouse, and flats. Always sun glasses. Of all that I have met I have only seen one facebook page.

How To
01-21-18, 21:19
1101 Waimanu Street.
I think this is another location for Amar Massage.
The few reviews I read said legit, but that is their other location.
Does anyone have any experience with this location on Waimanu Street?

Thanks.

KoaDaddy
01-22-18, 03:42
1101 Waimanu Street.

Thanks.Been there a few times and it was totally legit. Pretty good massage.

H Mobius
01-22-18, 16:06
Always sun glasses.Haha, yes always the huge Super Spy shades and maybe a hat with huge visor! Except one handsome devil whom the MT was proud to be seen in public with; no shades and displays of affection :D

Mongers Rus
01-23-18, 05:26
So I went back to see if there's any post about the milking table. I didn't go to far back, so I'll just post something. So a fellow Monger calls me about this milking table he tried. Said it's different of course, and the action was little different, or weird, but pretty nutz.

Checked Yuhi at Hanabi's. Korean spinner, MILF but cute. So you lie face down with your dick sticking out through a hole in the table. She first massages your ass with oil, than next thing you know she's under and stroking you off, reaching up and oiling up your ass cheeks, crack and brown eye.

You can't see, so it's hard totell if she giving you a fabulous HJ or BBBJ. But after a while you can feel the warm wet BBBJ. Feels pretty wild. I unloaded pretty fast. After that she'll clean you up and give a massage. I guess you can bone her again if you want. She gave a nude massage too.

Different experience, but can't say I'd do that again. I prefer to see the girl during sex. For you short dick Mongers, don't worry because the hole is like soccer ball size, so your whole pelvis is exposed so your dick hangs perfect. $$ total. I enjoyed the experience. She said oil B2 B is available too.

Monger on.

Rus.

Kumukumu1
01-23-18, 17:05
So I went back to see if there's any post about the milking table. I didn't go to far back, so I'll just post something. So a fellow Monger calls me about this milking table he tried. Said it's different of course, and the action was little different, or weird, but pretty nutz.

Checked Yuhi at Hanabi's. Korean spinner, MILF but cute. So you lie face down with your dick sticking out through a hole in the table. She first massages your ass with oil, than next thing you know she's under and stroking you off, reaching up and oiling up your ass cheeks, crack and brown eye.

You can't see, so it's hard totell if she giving you a fabulous HJ or BBBJ. But after a while you can feel the warm wet BBBJ. Feels pretty wild. I unloaded pretty fast. After that she'll clean you up and give a massage. I guess you can bone her again if you want. She gave a nude massage too.

Different experience, but can't say I'd do that again. I prefer to see the girl during sex. For you short dick Mongers, don't worry because the hole is like soccer ball size, so your whole pelvis is exposed so your dick hangs perfect. $$ total. I enjoyed the experience. She said oil B2 B is available too.

Monger on.

Rus.Wow really sounds interesting might have to try this out.

Cloe Stone
01-23-18, 23:17
1101 Waimanu Street.

Thanks.Legit for me.

Cloe Stone
01-23-18, 23:24

Monger on.

Rus.This is the right thread for this post. Commented in Massage Therapists as well. Although this would be a good process for a Thai Place to adopt, or Miaa.

I have seen pictures of these massage tables with the hole in the bottom. The perfect experience would be to negotiate a 4 hands massage and have the second girl under the table taking care of Jr. Whilst getting a B2 B massage on the top from the other. The problem is it would be $(x4) to complete this process Hopefully someone gives the 4 hands a try.

Aloha,

CS.

H Mobius
01-23-18, 23:38
This is the right thread for this post. Commented in Massage Therapists as well. Although this would be a good process for a Thai Place to adopt, or Miaa.

I have seen pictures of these massage tables with the hole in the bottom. The perfect experience would be to negotiate a 4 hands massage and have the second girl under the table taking care of Jr. Whilst getting a B2 B massage on the top from the other. The problem is it would be $(x4) to complete this process Hopefully someone gives the 4 hands a try.

Aloha,

CS.Yes it would be an exciting new thing especially for very endowed guys. The old Gogo Spa had such a table but it was in the shower room. The "hole" was shaped like a big football, so even a horse could hang his stuff down for the girl to play with. If you had two Thai girls, they would likely want to take turns with the horse.

Mongers Rus
01-24-18, 06:21
This is the right thread for this post. Commented in Massage Therapists as well. Although this would be a good process for a Thai Place to adopt, or Miaa.

Aloha,

CS.Yea 4 hand is $$$

Cloe Stone
01-24-18, 06:24
Yes it would be an exciting new thing especially for very endowed guys. The old Gogo Spa had such a table but it was in the shower room. The "hole" was shaped like a big football, so even a horse could hang his stuff down for the girl to play with. If you had two Thai girls, they would likely want to take turns with the horse.If done properly, it would not matter how big or small one is. After many 3-somes, one realizes it is more of a fantasy than reality. In this case, both girls have a job to do and it is all about pleasuring you. I like the concept. Hopefully this becomes a new fad.

Kumukumu1
01-24-18, 08:18
Yea 4 hand is $$$It would cost $$$ or is it $$.

Puuhale
01-24-18, 12:49
If done properly, it would not matter how big or small one is. After many 3-somes, one realizes it is more of a fantasy than reality. In this case, both girls have a job to do and it is all about pleasuring you. I like the concept. Hopefully this becomes a new fad.As for me, the majority of my threesomes (with two girls), have been more disappointing than exciting. What makes it disappointing is that one of the two girls usually has a lot of inhibitions. She probably not into an old, fat, ugly guy like me. At least Harvey Weinstein is a rich old, fat, ugly guy.

DeMeter
01-24-18, 14:54
As for me, the majority of my threesomes (with two girls), have been more disappointing than exciting. What makes it disappointing is that one of the two girls usually has a lot of inhibitions. She probably not into an old, fat, ugly guy like me. At least Harvey Weinstein is a rich old, fat, ugly guy.Sadly pros' sex is their job. So they SHOULD DO IT though they sometimes hesitate.

The problem is when a guy pick two girls. Guys have no info of how good match those two girls are.

They may hate each other behind the scene or some may hate showing all of her slill and talents to keep competitor from getting knowledge skill. Or some just feel shy when they are naked in front of coworkers.

(For example lulu at former nirvma now roses reject two girls service.).

Don't ask mama which girls are clise friends. Mamas will answer "everyone is friend to everyone".

Dr Gyno
01-24-18, 20:48
As for me, the majority of my threesomes (with two girls), have been more disappointing than exciting. What makes it disappointing is that one of the two girls usually has a lot of inhibitions. She probably not into an old, fat, ugly guy like me. At least Harvey Weinstein is a rich old, fat, ugly guy.Brother, have you tried MIKI at Pine Tree? She is like an energizer bunny and will do just as much or more than two women. You can be big and fat like me and she still give you a good time. Her shower and body to body is indescriable. When she rims you, you can feel the tip of her tongue entering our poop hole. This is no joke, she pokes her tongue deep into your ass hole. Also, she will suck your two balls and jerk it around. She love dick and balls. This is for real. She gave me top service throughtout the session. Also, I was NOT short timed and she gave me the full hour.

She will make you scream when she give you something special. Just remember to tell her you want the same as for the person known as "DR GYNO" . If you mention my name she will give you more than you can handle. She is rated #1 for rimmers. She is better that "DIDI the REAMER", a legend at one time.

Miki will be known as the deep tongue reamer for 2018 hall of fame. Tell her Dr. Gyno sent you for the "special".

Good luck, hope you try her out and report back. Fat and ugly does not make a difference. Other places short time, not pine tree MIKI, You get the full hour.

Mongers Rus
01-25-18, 05:02
It would cost $$$ or is it $$.She told me $$$ for 4 hand milking table as you would end up with two providers BBBJCIM under the table. Or even maybe finish up with FS one girl. I paid $$ for one girl. MSOG.

Sukebegai
01-25-18, 05:24
Brother, have you tried MIKI at Pine Tree? She is like an energizer bunny and will do just as much or more than two women.Not sure about that but I will say the first time Miki did the hot nuru thing with me it felt at times like she had four hands LOL.

DrMajikLuv69
01-25-18, 07:05
Brother, have you tried MIKI at Pine Tree? She is like an energizer bunny and will do just as much or more than two women. You can be big and fat like me and she still give you a good time. Her shower and body to body is indescriable. When she rims you, you can feel the tip of her tongue entering our poop hole. This is no joke, she pokes her tongue deep into your ass hole. Also, she will suck your two balls and jerk it around. She love dick and balls. This is for real. She gave me top service throughtout the session. Also, I was NOT short timed and she gave me the full hour.

She will make you scream when she give you something special. Just remember to tell her you want the same as for the person known as "DR GYNO" . If you mention my name she will give you more than you can handle. She is rated #1 for rimmers. She is better that "DIDI the REAMER", a legend at one time.

Miki will be known as the deep tongue reamer for 2018 hall of fame. Tell her Dr. Gyno sent you for the "special".

Good luck, hope you try her out and report back. Fat and ugly does not make a difference. Other places short time, not pine tree MIKI, You get the full hour.Yep! Agree with you regarding Miki; One girl is good enough.

ProfessorGun69
01-27-18, 16:36
Brother, have you tried MIKI at Pine Tree? She is like an energizer bunny and will do just as much or more than two women. You can be big and fat like me and she still give you a good time. Her shower and body to body is indescriable. When she rims you, you can feel the tip of her tongue entering our poop hole. This is no joke, she pokes her tongue deep into your ass hole. Also, she will suck your two balls and jerk it around. She love dick and balls. This is for real. She gave me top service throughtout the session. Also, I was NOT short timed and she gave me the full hour.

Good luck, hope you try her out and report back. Fat and ugly does not make a difference. Other places short time, not pine tree MIKI, You get the full hour.That girl is some Porn Star!

Blake123
01-29-18, 07:03
It's bad enough that fake pics are posted in many ads. And then this one MP resorts to a false claim in its ad. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/best-massage-in-waikiki/6476260194.html.

For the record, Tiffany's Thai Massage was voted the best for 2017. Runners-up were Pin Thai and Massage Envy.
http://www.hawaii-newspaper.com/special_sections/2017_hawaiis_best/
Pages 88-89.

Many locals may be aware, but most visitors probably not.

John Ross
01-29-18, 07:20
It's bad enough that fake pics are posted in many ads. And then this one MP resorts to a false claim in its ad. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/best-massage-in-waikiki/6476260194.html.

For the record, Tiffany's Thai Massage was voted the best for 2017. Runners-up were Pin Thai and Massage Envy.
http://www.hawaii-newspaper.com/special_sections/2017_hawaiis_best/
Pages 88-89.

Many locals may be aware, but most visitors probably not.Actually, Selena's ad is correct. Tiffany got 1st place for Best Massage. However, in the next category, Best Masseuse / Masseur, Selena got 3rd place. Her real name is Sirinapa.

Redneck 1
01-29-18, 10:45
Actually, Selena's ad is correct. Tiffany got 1st place for Best Massage. However, in the next category, Best Masseuse / Masseur, Selena got 3rd place. Her real name is Sirinapa.That advertisement still seems deceptive to me. It shows multiple masseuses and strongly implies that the massage parlor itself, Spaya Thai Massage, was awarded "Hawaii's Best 2017" by the Star-Advertiser. If instead one of the multiple masseuses received a third-place award as an individual, that's what the advertisement should clearly state.

H Mobius
01-29-18, 22:53
That advertisement still seems deceptive to me. It shows multiple masseuses and strongly implies that the massage parlor itself, Spaya Thai Massage, was awarded "Hawaii's Best 2017" by the Star-Advertiser. If instead one of the multiple masseuses received a third-place award as an individual, that's what the advertisement should clearly state.I just know Tiffany won at least 2 years ago or was it 3, back when she was still providing. She got invited to a big party with the Advertiser and looked like a million bucks in her pics.

Most of the pics in Selena's ad are real; that's an old pic of Selena, one of Pon when all made-up, and Jane formerly of Thai Style but freelances all over. The only one that seems fake to me is the one above Pon, at right middle.

I don't know what the criteria are because IMHO girls like Katt are far superior than any girl I had at Tiffany's or Spaya. Unless, it is monger driven but even then other places are more monger-friendly IMO. I will say that Tiffany's is among the cleanest and neatest places I have ever seen though.

Honolulu Yobo
01-30-18, 02:49
Has anyone tried one of these ladies, and what were the results?

http://cuddlecompanions.net/

https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/ohkata/

Thanks, HY.

John Ross
01-30-18, 03:05
I just know Tiffany won at least 2 years ago or was it 3, back when she was still providing. She got invited to a big party with the Advertiser and looked like a million bucks in her pics.

Most of the pics in Selena's ad are real; that's an old pic of Selena, one of Pon when all made-up, and Jane formerly of Thai Style but freelances all over. The only one that seems fake to me is the one above Pon, at right middle.

I don't know what the criteria are because IMHO girls like Katt are far superior than any girl I had at Tiffany's or Spaya. Unless, it is monger driven but even then other places are more monger-friendly IMO. I will say that Tiffany's is among the cleanest and neatest places I have ever seen though.For the massage places, it is more a popularity contest. The girls tell their customers to vote for them, and get their friends to vote. That is why I never put much creedence in the ratings for the massage spas, and therapists. Thai girls also are used to stringing their farangs along, and getting them to do whatever they want.

Poiuy2
01-30-18, 14:05
Has anyone tried one of these ladies, and what were the results?

http://cuddlecompanions.net/

https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/ohkata/

Thanks, HY.See posts in Sugar Babies / Arrangements. That pic is not her. She won't do any extras too. Only for old lonely guys who need a girl to have coffee / talk to.

EroticaFan
01-30-18, 14:10
For the massage places, it is more a popularity contest. The girls tell their customers to vote for them, and get their friends to vote. That is why I never put much creedence in the ratings for the massage spas, and therapists. Thai girls also are used to stringing their farangs along, and getting them to do whatever they want.This is true. The awards are not issued by the Star Advertiser based on critical reviews done by any sort of "expert" or even someone representing the paper. The massage places tell as many of their friends to vote for them as they can and thus the winners are not chosen based on any performance criteria. Rather, it is based on how many friends they can get to vote for them. So yes it can be very misleading.

BDHaole
01-31-18, 16:31
Which AMP girls are the best at accommodating well endowed clients? In every experience at AMP or indie I've been turned off by the wincing or obvious fake enthusiasm as the poor thing attempt's to service me. Only one time at AMP has the girl made an enthusiastic effort to service me by other means, that was great but I'm looking for FS. I don't blame the girls or the mama since I have only done walk in and let mamasan chose my girl. Any advice about tactfully requesting a girl who can accommodate? I suppose I'm a bit embarrassed to ask. TIA.

DickMagic1724
02-01-18, 04:03
American girls who work in the adult industry are wilder than Spa and escort American girls.

Paul Bishay
02-01-18, 04:17
Which AMP girls are the best at accommodating well endowed clients? In every experience at AMP or indie I've been turned off by the wincing or obvious fake enthusiasm as the poor thing attempt's to service me. Only one time at AMP has the girl made an enthusiastic effort to service me by other means, that was great but I'm looking for FS. I don't blame the girls or the mama since I have only done walk in and let mamasan chose my girl. Any advice about tactfully requesting a girl who can accommodate? I suppose I'm a bit embarrassed to ask. TIA.I work near Waikiki. Had the opportunity to check out the women who work the streets in Waikiki. They can handle. They are not tiny Asians, but big women that can take a pounding. Ground and pound. Just watch out for 5-0.

Goser
02-01-18, 05:20
What is the name of this provider? Does she have any reviews? She looks great. Hopefully she provides great service.

http://honolulu.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-beauty-to-please-you-in-every-way-808-551-6129/9457517

The Phoenix
02-03-18, 12:02
Star formerly of Dallas has broken my heart and saved my bank account in a shift move to Hawaii.

She is a fucking Rock Star.

Simply Search Dallas Star.

KPop Body with no gag reflex. Pure Dt specialist with DTBBBJCIM.

And don't skip her Nuru.

Enjoy you Lucky Fuckers.

Kison Massage.

808 xxxx570.

Multiple Reviews on Eccie Dallas.

Page 20-60.

As well I guarantee she's the real Dream.

The BP add is on point.

Enjoy Gentleman a Ittle taste of what Dalls has them trained in.

The Phoenix
02-03-18, 12:06
Which AMP girls are the best at accommodating well endowed clients? In every experience at AMP or indie I've been turned off by the wincing or obvious fake enthusiasm as the poor thing attempt's to service me. Only one time at AMP has the girl made an enthusiastic effort to service me by other means, that was great but I'm looking for FS. I don't blame the girls or the mama since I have only done walk in and let mamasan chose my girl. Any advice about tactfully requesting a girl who can accommodate? I suppose I'm a bit embarrassed to ask. TIA.Star at Kison.

Pure Dt specialist. She continued to measure mine against her fore arm and was still able to go to the balls.

Cim.

Paul Bishay
02-03-18, 20:39
Star at Kison.

Pure Dt specialist. She continued to measure mine against her fore arm and was still able to go to the balls.

Cim.I let her shove her fist in my ass but it cannot go all the way. I like her a lot.

The Phoenix
02-04-18, 08:33
I let her shove her fist in my ass but it cannot go all the way. I like her a lot.Glad you had a good time. You Sir take prostrate massage to another level.

Did you just get fisted? Or was other activities involved.

She has one banging body and the best head you can get.

El Payaso
02-04-18, 09:05
I had not been to Blue Star since Sunny left there. She was truly the ace I felt, but tonight I am giving that title to Yoko. I took a chance based on the photos from Backpage because I like the woman to have some meat on her body. The main thing I remember about Yoko is how her body seemed almost western, nice curves in the right places (hips, thighs, legs, yummy like a box from Popeye's!) Her knockers are truly out of control nice and large. She is mature maybe late 30's or early 40's but overall, a nice laid back lady. Will surely repeat my visit.

Paul Bishay
02-04-18, 14:18
Glad you had a good time. You Sir take prostrate massage to another level.

Did you just get fisted? Or was other activities involved.

She has one banging body and the best head you can get.Once I told Miki that I wanted the same thing as "Dr. Gyno", things got better. I used his name as a reference and she made me yell in excitement as she penetrated me. I'm going back and tell her give me more because Dr. Gyno said to do it. I love her massage. She is good and exciting and better than my SO. I like to eat her burger and slam my salami into it. Just thinking about her make me want to cum.

Roni Yurong
02-04-18, 16:41
I let her shove her fist in my ass but it cannot go all the way. I like her a lot.I take it up the poop hole too. Me Too. With Miki.

Puuhale
02-04-18, 21:35
I let her shove her fist in my ass but it cannot go all the way. I like her a lot.You lucky bugger. Sounds like she's in love with you.

The Phoenix
02-05-18, 12:58
Once I told Miki that I wanted the same thing as "Dr. Gyno", things got better. I used his name as a reference and she made me yell in excitement as she penetrated me. I'm going back and tell her give me more because Dr. Gyno said to do it. I love her massage. She is good and exciting and better than my SO. I like to eat her burger and slam my salami into it. Just thinking about her make me want to cum.The first guy said Star. Now it's Miki?

Two different girls?

Little Jim
02-06-18, 15:38
There is Miki at Happiness and one for PT. Are they the same? If not, which one is better?

WaikikiBeAC
02-06-18, 16:57
Both are all stars. Miki at pine tree and miki at happiness. Recommend you go see both girls.

Paul Bishay
02-06-18, 19:30
There is Miki at Happiness and one for PT. Are they the same? If not, which one is better?The real Miki is at Pine Tree. She is on vacation. Service 10. Does almost anything except anal. Big dicks cannot fit into tight hole so hand or head job allowed. Small frame woman so its tight.

Paul Bishay
02-06-18, 19:34
There is Miki at Happiness and one for PT. Are they the same? If not, which one is better?Miki is on vacation. She works at Pine Tree. Should be back in a few weeks. Her service is a 10. She does many things that other providers do not. Check out the pine tree section of this guide. She is worth waiting for. Really good person for service. My hot dog waiting for her bun.

HiPickle
02-06-18, 21:27
There is Miki at Happiness and one for PT. Are they the same? If not, which one is better?Which is better. Ah, that is up to you. Miki at Happiness is away at the moment, so that would leave you with the one at pt. 😉.
One is considerably younger than the other, but she's the missing one at the moment. Also cfs instead of BBFS.

Little Jim
02-06-18, 21:30
Once I told Miki that I wanted the same thing as "Dr. Gyno", things got better. I used his name as a reference and she made me yell in excitement as she penetrated me. I'm going back and tell her give me more because Dr. Gyno said to do it. I love her massage. She is good and exciting and better than my SO. I like to eat her burger and slam my salami into it. Just thinking about her make me want to cum.

Would this be Miki at PT?

Island Guy808
02-06-18, 22:37
There is Miki at Happiness and one for PT. Are they the same? If not, which one is better?Both are great but neither is available at the moment.

If they are in town, check them out!

IG.

DeMeter
02-08-18, 02:11
I seriously don't know what thread I have to write so I will just do here.

[Deleted by Admin]

No TSA crackdowns on random hookers who work in an AMP are not a MP report

A2

P Venkman
02-09-18, 17:51
Just wondering if any of you care if a girl is getting hit up 12 times a day that you want to rush into to that as Goser just wrote about the new girl at Pinetree here.

"I've seen her many times now and she is indeed booking up as soon as she posts the days she is working. She is getting 10-12 appointments per day and booking 2 days ahead of time. The best thing to do is to watch her ad. She will post the days she is working on it. The second you see it, call to book a time. It will be fully booked within about an hour of posting. The last time I spoke to her, she said she had 11 appointments. 9 of them were repeat clients. Since she only works 2-3 days per week, you may have a hard time getting an appointment with her unless you are a regular. She does not keep the same schedule every week, so you need to wait for it to be posted. ".

To me, I'd prefer someone less busy so she can give me more energy for my money. I personally like to feel like the one in control, not be in a mad rush like its Black Friday to see a girl. But that's just me.

DangerBoy
02-09-18, 18:23
Just wondering if any of you care if a girl is getting hit up 12 times a day that you want to rush into to that as Goser just wrote about the new girl at Pinetree here.

"I've seen her many times now and she is indeed booking up as soon as she posts the days she is working. She is getting 10-12 appointments per day and booking 2 days ahead of time. The best thing to do is to watch her ad. She will post the days she is working on it. The second you see it, call to book a time. It will be fully booked within about an hour of posting. The last time I spoke to her, she said she had 11 appointments. 9 of them were repeat clients. Since she only works 2-3 days per week, you may have a hard time getting an appointment with her unless you are a regular. She does not keep the same schedule every week, so you need to wait for it to be posted. ".

To me, I'd prefer someone less busy so she can give me more energy for my money. I personally like to feel like the one in control, not be in a mad rush like its Black Friday to see a girl. But that's just me.If a girl is a dead fish who does everything with a rubber and doesn't kiss, she'll never be the popular to begin with.

But if she's personable, is at the very least GFE-friendly and halfway attractive, she will be at least, somewhat popular. If does more bare stuff, is pretty, young and really makes you believe she's into you, the more popular she gets and therefore, harder to book.

I think this issue is exacerbated in the Honolulu market because of the relatively low number of quality working girls (in and out of the AMPs) and because of the low prices in the AMPs. Yes, low prices are good for the guys who go to the AMPs, but it also means a girl with lousy service gets the same as a girl who's doing everything.

Japolei
02-10-18, 14:17

To me, I'd prefer someone less busy so she can give me more energy for my money. I personally like to feel like the one in control, not be in a mad rush like its Black Friday to see a girl. But that's just me.I prefer less busy girls, too. But, the good ones are popular and busy. It is a fine line. My schedule is tight and planning ahead doesn't work that well for me. No one likes to be monger #10 after a girls busy day and the pussy got to be tired or worn out after so much action, the service has to drop off a little no matter how good she is.

Kumukumu1
02-11-18, 16:38
I prefer less busy girls, too. But, the good ones are popular and busy. It is a fine line. My schedule is tight and planning ahead doesn't work that well for me. No one likes to be monger #10 after a girls busy day and the pussy got to be tired or worn out after so much action, the service has to drop off a little no matter how good she is.All true man and that's why I believe some mongers are keeping quiet when there's a good one out there now days in my opion.

JimBoyden
02-14-18, 00:59
Does anyone know where this place is reviewed? http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-24hrs-amazing-staff-new-girls-just-arrived/6848243.

Called New Hawaii Spa and they keep running ads with great pictures and no names (indicative of fake pictures?

Does anyone know how this place is or if the pictures are actual, or how you make an appointment with no names.

Kumu Hunter
02-14-18, 01:58
Does anyone know where this place is reviewed? http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-24hrs-amazing-staff-new-girls-just-arrived/6848243.

Called New Hawaii Spa and they keep running ads with great pictures and no names (indicative of fake pictures?

Does anyone know how this place is or if the pictures are actual, or how you make an appointment with no names.Isn't that the old Smile spa place?

Blake123
02-14-18, 03:33

Does anyone know how this place is or if the pictures are actual, or how you make an appointment with no names.

Isn't that the old Smile spa place?Yes, same place.

They are notorious for using fake pics in their ads. Reports on this place are scarce.

Cloe Stone
02-14-18, 04:02
Yes, same place.

They are famous for grossly using fake pics in their ads. Reports on this place are scarce.Has anyone checked out Smile lately?

BotoMoco
02-14-18, 21:37
I went mongering and seen the flowers from all you lover boys. LOL. Good job to all of you who donated and made the room smell so sweet.

Nathan808
02-15-18, 00:40

Does anyone know how this place is or if the pictures are actual, or how you make an appointment with no names.I went there once about two months ago and had this fukn bloated ass grandma all up on my dick. Fugly. But. I guess I was so scared I didn't walk out. Used to be they had some decent looking girls but not so much anymore. I guess it depends on who they human traffic in. LOL. Jk.

Ridem
02-15-18, 19:48
I went mongering and seen the flowers from all you lover boys. LOL. Good job to all of you who donated and made the room smell so sweet.Yup, many were lined up at Safeway in the Flower shop area, funny though many of them were buying carnations versus roses and a lot of ballons (I won't ask).

Saltys808
02-16-18, 16:17
ALOHA.

Anyone have info on parlors that offer threesomes?

Like to hookup with two from happiness!

Lmk.

Tomanator99
02-16-18, 19:22
Hey there, new in town and new to this sort of thing. Was looking for any tips for safety and also a good place you'd recommend to start. Thanks.

New Heavy Chev
02-17-18, 01:36
I'm looking to pork an Asian AMP girl with a fat ass. (A Jordan or Nani caliber would be fine.) Thanks.

HiPickle
02-17-18, 01:46
Hey there, new in town and new to this sort of thing. Was looking for any tips for safety and also a good place you'd recommend to start. Thanks.Start reading threads. Start with AMP guide for first timers, not far down, scroll down a little.

Paul Bishay
02-17-18, 04:37
Hey there, new in town and new to this sort of thing. Was looking for any tips for safety and also a good place you'd recommend to start. Thanks.If someone paid my way, I would be happy to show you the ropes. JOKING. Anyway, read and study this forum and decide where to go. Keep away from Century Center go to a well known establishment. Bring just enough money and always beware if you are from out of town. Best you buddy up with someone who is a regular at going to MP. Don't tell the girls that you are a newbie and down't be nervous. If nervous you'll get shorted on time or worse receive quick and fast service and out the door. Good luck in your endeavors.

Go get them and report back, so much pussy for everyone to enjoy.

Paul Bishay
02-17-18, 04:43
I'm looking to pork an Asian AMP girl with a fat ass. (A Jordan or Nani caliber would be fine.) Thanks.Not sure if she is still around. Have you tried Muni? She got a big fat ass. Good porking her doggie style, she loves it. She is one sex craze Korean provider. She is better than my wife.

SomeBilly
02-17-18, 06:25
I'm looking to pork an Asian AMP girl with a fat ass. (A Jordan or Nani caliber would be fine.) Thanks.Check out #19191 in the therapist thread.

I haven't sampled myself but the report looks promising. I did sample Jordan back in the day and have not seen another ass like that since.

Good luck!

Cloe Stone
02-17-18, 08:17
Hey there, new in town and new to this sort of thing. Was looking for any tips for safety and also a good place you'd recommend to start. Thanks.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-24hrs-amazing-staff-new-girls-just-arrived/6848243

Classic AMP, mostly Korean providers with table shower and nice rooms. We look forward to your contributions.

Aloha.

Blake123
02-17-18, 09:09
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-24hrs-amazing-staff-new-girls-just-arrived/6848243

Classic AMP, mostly Korean providers with table shower and nice rooms. We look forward to your contributions.

Aloha.All the pics in the ad are fake. Never seen a positive review of this place. Seems to be a tourist trap.

Redneck 1
02-17-18, 09:28
Hey there, new in town and new to this sort of thing. Was looking for any tips for safety and also a good place you'd recommend to start. Thanks.In addition to the "AMP Guide for First Timers" thread recommended by HiPickle, you might also want to review the "AMP Tips And Guidelines" thread.

In regard to choosing a good AMP to start, each monger has his individual preferences. However, you may want to begin by reviewing the threads for Happiness, Pine Tree, Rejuve and Kison to see if any of the providers therein might interest you.

KoaDaddy
02-17-18, 15:53
All the pics in the ad are fake. Never seen a positive review of this place. Seems to be a tourist trap.I agree. Most of the time no one is there even though it is supposed to be 24 x7. Go elsewhere.

Cloe Stone
02-17-18, 21:16
All the pics in the ad are fake. Never seen a positive review of this place. Seems to be a tourist trap.TOFTT earlier this week and made a visit to Smile Spa to check out the current status. Was a regular about 15 years ago when the place opened and have had many good experiences there, but not for several years now. Place was well designed when it was new. Not much upkeep to the facilities, but still ok. There is a table shower, which always adds to the experience.

Overall experience was "average". Korean provider, cute, petite, said she was 30, name "Shine". Here is my own rating system of the experience. Will not repeat unless my total score is 40 and above:

CBJ (good skills, but has a rule of no BBBJ.

CFS, seems to get fairly into it.

Massage /2 (non-existent, light touch, HE /6 (HJ finish).

L /7, A /8, S /7.

Add all the numbers for a total experience = 30.

Mamasan knocked on door at about 45 minutes.

No repeat for me with Shine, may try Smile again if reports of a good provider surface.

Aloha,

CS.

AlohaJ
02-18-18, 22:40
Does anyone have the 411 on Rainbow Health Spa in CC? Pics look TGTBT but I have to throw it out there. Here's the link if anyone has any info out there. You can PM if you like.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-beautiful-asians-come-see-us-nuru-and-b2b/6356607

FCH300
02-19-18, 04:27
Does anyone have the 411 on Rainbow Health Spa in CC? Pics look TGTBT but I have to throw it out there. Here's the link if anyone has any info out there. You can PM if you like.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-beautiful-asians-come-see-us-nuru-and-b2b/6356607This is a long standing business in CC operated by Lingo (search the Forum for "Lingo" for more information). It is a massage parlor with extras ranging up to CFS. PIctures of anyone other than Lingo herself (not shown in this ad) are always fake and better looking than the actual girls. I've been there a couple of times and never been severely disappointed but don't expect model beauty, porn star attitude, or 18 year old girl next door innocence. 30 something Chinese 1 shot should be the normal expectation. With that in mind, a good time can be had for standard damages.

Pokesqd
02-19-18, 19:50
This Chic is crypt young beautiful and fun. We pounded, just hot sex.

F8. 5.

Bod 8. 5.

Service 10.

Way worth the digit $$.

Poke.

Honolulu Yobo
02-20-18, 00:56
Where, where, where?

This Chic is crypt young beautiful and fun. We pounded, just hot sex.

F8. 5.

Bod 8. 5.

Service 10.

Way worth the digit $$.

Poke..

Blake123
02-20-18, 03:41
Where, where, where?

.She's at Sunflower.

RiverRat22
02-23-18, 05:09
Seems like posts at the Golden Spa thread are not being approved so I will post it here as she is asking for reviews.

Yuri is back at Golden Spa and she is taking clients. She is alone right now and needs girls for the shop. Yuri is looking better than ever. She has a new dirty blonde shoulder length haircut. She lost a little bit of weight and it makes her tits pop more. She seems hungry for cock as her BBBJ was better than ever. Pussy was freshly waxed which I find very appealing for DATY. Her pussy was amazingly tight and wetter than ever. MSOG CIP CIM DFK, she is one of my favorites.

Member #5810
02-24-18, 02:52
Help my bruddahs! Hoshi has long since gone and I can't find anyone who kisses like her. Any suggestions who could fill the void she left behind?

DrMajikLuv69
02-24-18, 06:01
Seems like posts at the Golden Spa thread are not being approved so I will post it here as she is asking for reviews.

Yuri is back at Golden Spa and she is taking clients. She is alone right now and needs girls for the shop. Yuri is looking better than ever. She has a new dirty blonde shoulder length haircut. She lost a little bit of weight and it makes her tits pop more. She seems hungry for cock as her BBBJ was better than ever. Pussy was freshly waxed which I find very appealing for DATY. Her pussy was amazingly tight and wetter than ever. MSOG CIP CIM DFK, she is one of my favorites.Thanks! That great news! Yuri at Golden Spa is the best MSOG!

DrMajikLuv69
02-24-18, 06:07
Any body try this place in Kapolei? No name for the place just states Nohopono Street in Kapolei. States No Rush

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ot-asian-2-new-girls-young-no-rush/10061812

HiPickle
02-24-18, 13:27
Any body try this place in Kapolei? No name for the place just states Nohopono Street in Kapolei. States No Rush

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ot-asian-2-new-girls-young-no-rush/10061812Type Kapolei in BP thread search, quite a few reports including mine. It's lame service, young and cute Chinese girl and of course, super close to us west side dwellers 😁 Not really worth it. Mostly negative reviews.

DrMajikLuv69
02-24-18, 15:30
Type Kapolei in BP thread search, quite a few reports including mine. It's lame service, young and cute Chinese girl and of course, super close to us west side dwellers 😁 Not really worth it. Mostly negative reviews.Thank you HiPickle. Will do.

HotSnottys
02-25-18, 06:50
Type Kapolei in BP thread search, quite a few reports including mine. It's lame service, young and cute Chinese girl and of course, super close to us west side dwellers 😁 Not really worth it. Mostly negative reviews.Sorry I know this is my first post, but I have to ask because I live around the corner from the posted street. How accurate are the pictures? I may need to take a late night walk LOL.

FCH300
02-25-18, 20:21
Sorry I know this is my first post, but I have to ask because I live around the corner from the posted street. How accurate are the pictures? I may need to take a late night walk LOL.When they first opened there was a young girl there who called herself Cherry. She used a real picture in her ad. I recognized her immediately upon seeing her enter the room. Another girl was also working there at that time and her picture was an accurate representation, as well.

I haven't been there is months but in the beginning the pix were accurate. I doubt that you will catch glimpses of these girls outside the house, though. The place is pretty well buttoned up.

Blake123
02-26-18, 04:19
Sorry I know this is my first post, but I have to ask because I live around the corner from the posted street. How accurate are the pictures? I may need to take a late night walk LOL.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ot-asian-2-new-girls-young-no-rush/10061812

All pics in the ad are fake. Lifted from Chinese websites.

https://www.laonanren.com/news/2016-12/144048p6.htm
https://www.jkforum.net/thread-7970516-1-1.html
http://huaban.com/pins/696031903/
http://img.jpg4.club/%E6%80%A7%E6%84%9F%E8%87%AA%E6%8B%8D/pic1.html
http://tech.163.com/14/0114/07/9IHJ8KOV00094O5H_mobile.html

HorneyinHilo
03-03-18, 03:28
HPD was knocking on doors and talking to mamasans at the massage parlor megaplex at 1507 S King street about 8 pm Friday Mar 2.

They didn't push their way inside AFAIK.

John Ross
03-03-18, 03:48
HPD was knocking on doors and talking to mamasans at the massage parlor megaplex at 1507 S King street about 8 pm Friday Mar 2.

They didn't push their way inside AFAIK.Most likely a "welfare" check. Making sure no one is there against their will, or warning them about some shady characters.

Johnny14
03-03-18, 18:28

They didn't push their way inside AFAIK.It this the new HPD Chief's policy or Keith Kaneshiro's attempt to "look good" for his re-election campaign? I'm sure the HPD Chief knows about some on the force getting certain types of "benefits" from the mamas warning about scheduled busts to keep them out of jail. But then, who knows for sure?

Bikini
03-03-18, 23:16
Is CC 2601 legit or can you get HE there?

Cloe Stone
03-06-18, 22:24
Is CC 2601 legit or can you get HE there?Siam Thai in 2603 and is a legit massage place; 2601 might be a better option if looking for a decent massage w / HE.

Not sure what the status is with 2602? Last I heard, it was being renovated and Kylie was opening her own place there?

Aloha,

CS.

Cloe Stone
03-06-18, 22:26
Siam Thai in 2603 and is a legit massage place; 2601 might be a better option if looking for a decent massage w / HE.

Not sure what the status is with 2602? Last I heard, it was being renovated and Kylie was opening her own place there?

Aloha,

CS.This is better information for the "Massage Therapist" Thread.

CS.

AlohaRicnsa
03-06-18, 22:59
I am coming back to the island this weekend for my uncle's 80th birthday. Trying my best to read and catch up on the latest.

Please don't take it as a complaint: what the heck happen to the AMP here in Honolulu? What's up with the 40's girls now? I think I read a few reports that girls are in their 50's?

I miss the days when I walked in Tokyo Spa and was greeted by Blue which gave excellent services in her 20's. I miss those young Chinese girls at Kinson on Ena (I think they are closed now).

Girls in their 40's? Come on! Unless you are Jennifer Aniston or Halle Berry (both are in 50, I think). What happen to supply / demand market? What did I miss?

End of rant from a local boy who now lives in the mainland. 😊.

SureYourRight
03-07-18, 02:33
I am coming back to the island this weekend for my uncle's 80th birthday. Trying my best to read and catch up on the latest.

Please don't take it as a complaint: what the heck happen to the AMP here in Honolulu? What's up with the 40's girls now? I think I read a few reports that girls are in their 50's?

I miss the days when I walked in Tokyo Spa and was greeted by Blue which gave excellent services in her 20's. I miss those young Chinese girls at Kinson on Ena (I think they are closed now).

Girls in their 40's? Come on! Unless you are Jennifer Aniston or Halle Berry (both are in 50, I think). What happen to supply / demand market? What did I miss?

End of rant from a local boy who now lives in the mainland. 😊.Why let "middleman" mamasan take your money when you can put up a few ads on the internet and collect 300 an hour or more? There is so much information for girls to get into escorting on their own on the internet that they don't have to do an internship at the AMP anymore to learn the ropes. Websites have guides written on what to charge, where you'll find clients, what cities are good / bad, how long to stay in a location, how to upsell, etc. And all this information is written by former successful escorts who were pulling in six figures. If you are early 20's and willing to learn you can easily set yourself up for early retirement. I don't expect AMP to go away any time soon but they definitely aren't needed to get in contact with a girl anymore.

Hawaii65
03-07-18, 12:56
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/frist-time-arrived-grand-opening-real-b2b-34dd-and-petite-young-beautiful-your/10133787

Visited the new place in Aina Haina (listed as Hawaii Kai). Looks like the same MO as the ones in Kapolei and Halawa. I saw Coco (advertised provider). Photos are not real, not even close. She did look cute, in an early twenties way. Small tits with long nipples, thin untrimmed Bush and skinny. Typical Chinese. Service was ok, nothing to be thrilled about, but got the job done. Got her to cum in DATY. All natural lube, standard positions. I probably won't repeat.

Johnny14
03-07-18, 15:52
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/frist-time-arrived-grand-opening-real-b2b-34dd-and-petite-young-beautiful-your/10133787

Visited the new place in Aina Haina (listed as Hawaii Kai). Looks like the same MO as the ones in Kapolei and Halawa. I saw Coco (advertised provider). Photos are not real, not even close. She did look cute, in an early twenties way. Small tits with long nipples, thin untrimmed Bush and skinny. Typical Chinese. Service was ok, nothing to be thrilled about, but got the job done. Got her to cum in DATY. All natural lube, standard positions. I probably won't repeat.Hey thanks for the report, I was planning of taking the plunge, but won't. How much was the damage?

AlohaRicnsa
03-07-18, 23:28
Why let "middleman" mamasan take your money when you can put up a few ads on the internet and collect 300 an hour or more? There is so much information for girls to get into escorting on their own on the internet that they don't have to do an internship at the AMP anymore to learn the ropes. Websites have guides written on what to charge, where you'll find clients, what cities are good / bad, how long to stay in a location, how to upsell, etc. And all this information is written by former successful escorts who were pulling in six figures. If you are early 20's and willing to learn you can easily set yourself up for early retirement. I don't expect AMP to go away any time soon but they definitely aren't needed to get in contact with a girl anymore.LOL brother. I am the one who is looking for massage. Not to provide the services. .

SureYourRight
03-08-18, 00:11
LOL brother. I am the one who is looking for massage. Not to provide the services. .I understand that but I'm just explaining where all the 20 year old providers have gone. They are "self employed" now.

Asnas
03-08-18, 06:38
As the title states I don't know why I do this to myself time and time again. The link to the cc provider I'll attach below was really garbage, worse than usual. I get a plan to go hit Happiness or one of the other highly reviewed AMPs but then change my mind and go for something more discreet in CC. Didn't help that when I rolled past Happiness there were two very large Men just camping in the parking lot giving me the what the fuck do you want look. So I set up a time, after hrs so got to meet me downstairs, lady that meets me is older Chinese I think with a fat mole by her eye, we go to the room and she tells me to shower I say is there anyone else working? She calls and an early to mid 40's Japanese lady walks in, definitely an improvement but not great looking either, I say ok and give 80 for the nuru upgrade, shower, place is very clean and nice, looks renovated with new carpet and wall paper. Lay down and she starts doing a very crappy oil massage, says she's from Japan been here 2 weeks but her Japanese isn't natural at all, I keep asking you going to give the nuru massage right? Yes honey, all the while her phone is chiming with texts messages, flip I ask nuru right? Yes honey, she starts jerking and I think ok happy middle, finish, she says wash off, come back and she says don't speak ok, calls what I find out is her bf who's local and is pissed, why you ain't answering my calls? Where you at!? I waiting my friend, I alone, nobody here, go my house ok. Sorry my bf don't know I do this job. So she says to me finish ok? Where's the nuru? You're Japanese you know what nuru is right? Yes honey nuru when I take my clothes off and massage. I'm talking in Japanese and say That's not fucking nuru, Japan invented nuru massages, how the hell do you not know what it is!? Ok ok honey I give you back 20 dollar ok? I take the money and bolt, all under 30 mins, was such a waste. Usual damage for house and he. She said it was her first time using that room so in the owners defense maybe they have better girls but she was such a waste of money and time, definitely not repeat, said her name was Akiko and tried to up sell me like crazy, said usually guys tip her 150 for the he on top of the house fee, I laughed and said I got $40 she said OK, was such a joke.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/celebrate-love-month-with-us-50-hr/5684673

DeMeter
03-08-18, 06:57
Just wonder when I read guys' guessing she become a sugar baby.

First they earn a lot.

As much as most of us can't imagine. That is why most of them finally come back to that biz though they first decided to quit pro job when they earn attorney fee or medical bills.

I heard "spare fatty" for blacklisted customers only (other pros reject) earns as much as 10 k net income a month.

Then how much top tier queens earn?

How many guys can compensate that?

If we propose 7 k a month for exclusive date, even the least preferred pros will ridicule.

Is there any who pay more than 30 k a month?

If there is such wealthy man. I doubt such super rich will fall in love with AMP girls. Lets be honest. AMP girls are not on the level of highest escort girls. And maybe one lucky nice guy who is not super rich but have stable income and nice smile may get pro as resl gf on the condition he can understand her career till they buy house.

Miri Kitani
03-08-18, 10:26

End of rant from a local boy who now lives in the mainland. 😊.I agree bro, I think the average age of providers at the AMPs have gone up to like the 40's and shit, and the majority of them are the same from 10 years ago.

Ingwa
03-08-18, 13:00
I miss the days when I walked in Tokyo Spa and was greeted by Blue which gave excellent services in her 20's. I miss those young Chinese girls at Kinson on Ena (I think they are closed now).Blue is at Happiness but I think for only a couple of more daus.

JstablkGuy
03-08-18, 14:14
As the title states I don't know why I do this to myself time and time again. The link to the cc provider I'll attach below was really garbage, worse than usual. I get a plan to go hit Happiness or one of the other highly reviewed AMPs but then change my mind and go for something more discreet in CC. Didn't help that when I rolled past Happiness there were two very large Men just camping in the parking lot giving me the what the fuck do you want look. So I set up a time, after hrs so got to meet me downstairs, lady that meets me is older Chinese I think with a fat mole by her eye, we go to the room and she tells me to shower I say is there anyone else working? She calls and an early to mid 40's Japanese lady walks in, definitely an improvement but not great looking either, I say ok and give 80 for the nuru upgrade, shower, place is very clean and nice, looks renovated with new carpet and wall paper. Lay down and she starts doing a very crappy oil massage, says she's from Japan been here 2 weeks but her Japanese isn't natural at all, I keep asking you going to give the nuru massage right? Yes honey, all the while her phone is chiming with texts messages, flip I ask nuru right? Yes honey, she starts jerking and I think ok happy middle, finish, she says wash off, come back and she says don't speak ok, calls what I find out is her bf who's local and is pissed, why you ain't answering my calls? Where you at!? I waiting my friend, I alone, nobody here, go my house ok. Sorry my bf don't know I do this job. So she says to me finish ok? Where's the nuru? You're Japanese you know what nuru is right? Yes honey nuru when I take my clothes off and massage. I'm talking in Japanese and say That's not fucking nuru, Japan invented nuru massages, how the hell do you not know what it is!? Ok ok honey I give you back 20 dollar ok? I take the money and bolt, all under 30 mins, was such a waste. Usual damage for house and he. She said it was her first time using that room so in the owners defense maybe they have better girls but she was such a waste of money and time, definitely not repeat, said her name was Akiko and tried to up sell me like crazy, said usually guys tip her 150 for the he on top of the house fee, I laughed and said I got $40 she said OK, was such a joke.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/celebrate-love-month-with-us-50-hr/5684673Thanks for the report, I was about to call them before I jumped on the plane today.

Idusixtyning
03-08-18, 14:59
I agree bro, I think the average age of providers at the AMPs have gone up to like the 40's and shit, and the majority of them are the same from 10 years ago.I think a few of the older ones (late 30's and up) do bareback to retain the volume of repeat business. BBBJ or BBFS service was a rarity 10 years ago. When the Chinese came (ie. Empire), it kind of changed the expectations of BB. If CBJ/CFS for the same price and service, would a mongerer choose a provider in her 40's over one in her 20's? Really hard to tell age with the use of extensive makeup combined with the dark and/or red lighting in the AMPs. Best test is to fuck a provider in broad daylight to look for signs of age and extensive makeup.

Idusixtyning
03-08-18, 15:55
Just wonder when I read guys' guessing she become a sugar baby.

First they earn a lot.

As much as most of us can't imagine. That is why most of them finally come back to that biz though they first decided to quit pro job when they earn attorney fee or medical bills.

I heard "spare fatty" for blacklisted customers only (other pros reject) earns as much as 10 k net income a month.

Then how much top tier queens earn?

How many guys can compensate that?

If we propose 7 k a month for exclusive date, even the least preferred pros will ridicule.

Is there any who pay more than 30 k a month?

If there is such wealthy man. I doubt such super rich will fall in love with AMP girls. Lets be honest. AMP girls are not on the level of highest escort girls. And maybe one lucky nice guy who is not super rich but have stable income and nice smile may get pro as resl gf on the condition he can understand her career till they buy house.A top provider in her prime can pull in up to 30k a month and not just by sheer volume. Not all customers pay only 200. There are some guys with a lot of disposable cash that may pay 500 or more for a favored provider they like.

But providers get used to the easy cash. So easy come and easy go if not wise. Most are not wise with their easy money. Too much spending or poor investment choices. A reason why some have to come back.

If I were a Korean speaking licensed financial adviser, I'd go try and capture this market. Might get some perks along the way too. So anyone with those qualifications might want to try this.

I think the super wealthy have access to an exclusive level of providers that are 10's across the board and do very low volume. In comparison, the popular AMP girls here are like village bicycles. If they want a GF/SO then they get a model.

Never know, might get lucky to catch the interest of a provider who was smart with her money and ready to retire to start a family with a respectful and stable man. Not necessarily a very wealthy man but who can provide a life without struggles. A low probability of happening and of success but I'm sure it has occurred with a couple of past providers. Funny thing is that may rule out more of the young guys because it's mostly the older guys that have the financial security and property equity.

Businessman69
03-08-18, 18:17
Any info on this provider?? Photo looks great!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-petite-chinese-with-bootay-808-688-3444/10157842

Miri Kitani
03-08-18, 18:53
I think a few of the older ones (late 30's and up) do bareback to retain the volume of repeat business. BBBJ or BBFS service was a rarity 10 years ago. When the Chinese came (ie. Empire), it kind of changed the expectations of BB. If CBJ/CFS for the same price and service, would a mongerer choose a provider in her 40's over one in her 20's? Really hard to tell age with the use of extensive makeup combined with the dark and/or red lighting in the AMPs. Best test is to fuck a provider in broad daylight to look for signs of age and extensive makeup.I have no problem determining how old a provider is, Asian or non Asian, a MILF is a MILF, nothing wrong with that, as long as I find her attractive.

Miri Kitani
03-08-18, 19:00
A top provider in her prime can pull in up to 30k a month and not just by sheer volume. Not all customers pay only 200. There are some guys with a lot of disposable cash that may pay 500 or more for a favored provider they like.

But providers get used to the easy cash. So easy come and easy go if not wise. Most are not wise with their easy money. Too much spending or poor investment choices. A reason why some have to come back.

If I were a Korean speaking licensed financial adviser, I'd go try and capture this market. Might get some perks along the way too. So anyone with those qualifications might want to try this.

I think the super wealthy have access to an exclusive level of providers that are 10's across the board and do very low volume. In comparison, the popular AMP girls here are like village bicycles. If they want a GF/SO then they get a model.

Never know, might get lucky to catch the interest of a provider who was smart with her money and ready to retire to start a family with a respectful and stable man. Not necessarily a very wealthy man but who can provide a life without struggles. A low probability of happening and of success but I'm sure it has occurred with a couple of past providers. Funny thing is that may rule out more of the young guys because it's mostly the older guys that have the financial security and property equity.Yes its crazy how much a popular provider makes in a month but then its a fucked up job, doing what they do.

Redneck 1
03-08-18, 19:44
Any info on this provider?? Photo looks great!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-petite-chinese-with-bootay-808-688-3444/10157842A quick reverse image search on TinEye produces thirty-six hits showing that the uncropped version of that cropped photo has appeared on a wide variety of websites since at least 2010.

Paul Bishay
03-08-18, 21:00
A top provider in her prime can pull in up to 30k a month and not just by sheer volume. Not all customers pay only 200. There are some guys with a lot of disposable cash that may pay 500 or more for a favored provider they like.

Never know, might get lucky to catch the interest of a provider who was smart with her money and ready to retire to start a family with a respectful and stable man. Not necessarily a very wealthy man but who can provide a life without struggles. A low probability of happening and of success but I'm sure it has occurred with a couple of past providers. Funny thing is that may rule out more of the young guys because it's mostly the older guys that have the financial security and property equity.Its a business women enjoy. Make a lot of money and pay zero to very little in taxes. Meet a lot of married guys and figure out that all men can't be trusted. I know of providers that have their own home and investment properties. They have attorneys working for them to help them out if anything comes up. Also, in the business they have people they can call to get them out of a bind. Its like a secret society within the business. Imagine making all that money. And you set your hours, do what you want. Take vacations when you want. Possibly save enough money to open a business.

These women are not stupid an they prey on men in thwir own way.

Puuhale
03-08-18, 21:20
I have no problem determining how old a provider is, Asian or non Asian, a MILF is a MILF, nothing wrong with that, as long as I find her attractive.Yes, me too. Attractive and very nasty. For me, the minimum is DFK, Greek, and COF. But, I'm also old, fat, and ugly. So, wearing a bag over my head may not help.

Jetli316
03-08-18, 21:55
Yes its crazy how much a popular provider makes in a month but then its a fucked up job, doing what they do.One popular girl was telling me she had 2 days of 15-18 hours of customers (Some guys pay for 2 hour sessions). Each hour is 150. Still, if half those hours are 2 hour sessions, she still fucks a lot of guys. And she is known as a bareback lady.

Funny thing is that she seems to need more money within a week or week and a half. I guess some of these girls have issues we really don't know.

AlohaRicnsa
03-08-18, 22:33
Mahalo for the Intel brah.

Sad that things are not the same anymore. I miss the day when I went to Crystal Palace and Classic Cat (back in the 80's). Now is the big Walmart store now over there.

So, any recommendation for AMP? I guess 30's vs 40's are all in the eye of the beholder.

I agree bro, I think the average age of providers at the AMPs have gone up to like the 40's and shit, and the majority of them are the same from 10 years ago.

KookyKidd
03-09-18, 23:29
Fellow Mongers are there any AMPs out there that have midgets?

Memahu
03-10-18, 16:21
Fellow Mongers are there any AMPs out there that have midgets?Sanho has 4 feet 9 inches providers. I don't know if they're short enough for you.

Johnny14
03-10-18, 16:33
Fellow Mongers are there any AMPs out there that have midgets?You would be surprised that some female midgets can handle a good sized salami, just look at their physic, wide bottom. So if one is not packing some meat, what can he do when she says "deeper baby, give it to me NOW" when his eight inch is already to the hilt?

HiPickle
03-10-18, 19:08
Sanho has 4 feet 9 inches providers. I don't know if they're short enough for you.LMAO, not. They advertise such, but when I read the reviews and inquire about those tiny tiny Hights, it's BS. Too bad, cause I'd be there for them Uber Spinners in a heart beat if they existed, crap service be damned. LOL.

H Mobius
03-10-18, 20:31
Fellow Mongers are there any AMPs out there that have midgets?That would be interesting, although the ones I've seen around seemed to be quite uptight and I wondered if they could function as good-quality providers in the sex industry. Appendages tend to be very short and it might be awkward or even dangerous for them (especially in the tiled shower room because of the fall hazard) to function as spinners.

That show "Little Women" has some occasional smokin hotties though, including a bodybuilder who would smash my nuts for thinking of them like that.

KookyKidd
03-11-18, 01:48
Sanho has 4 feet 9 inches providers. I don't know if they're short enough for you.Hmmm. Might have to check out Sanho and see or better yet sample.

Hawaii65
03-12-18, 14:40
Hey thanks for the report, I was planning of taking the plunge, but won't. How much was the damage?Standard fees. 0. 6 house, 1. 4 tip.

Cloe Stone
03-12-18, 17:58
Why let "middleman" mamasan take your money when you can put up a few ads on the internet and collect 300 an hour or more? There is so much information for girls to get into escorting on their own on the internet that they don't have to do an internship at the AMP anymore to learn the ropes. Websites have guides written on what to charge, where you'll find clients, what cities are good / bad, how long to stay in a location, how to upsell, etc. And all this information is written by former successful escorts who were pulling in six figures. If you are early 20's and willing to learn you can easily set yourself up for early retirement. I don't expect AMP to go away any time soon but they definitely aren't needed to get in contact with a girl anymore.Completely agree that the internet has changed things. There are still some good AMPs (Happiness, Rejuve), but the girls are definitely older than a decade ago (along with many of the same girls). It is a lot of work trying to find independent young, cute girls on BP or CL. The good thing about an AMP is you basically get what you go there for. It would be nice if there was an AMP that only had girls in their 20's. If any Mamas are out there, try this concept and the word will get out.

Aloha,

CS.

Coffee Bean
03-12-18, 18:08
Completely agree that the internet has changed things. There are still some good AMPs (Happiness, Rejuve), but the girls are definitely older than a decade ago (along with many of the same girls). It is a lot of work trying to find independent young, cute girls on BP or CL. The good thing about an AMP is you basically get what you go there for. It would be nice if there was an AMP that only had girls in their 20's. If any Mamas are out there, try this concept and the word will get out.

Aloha,

CS.Have to qualify. Girls in their twenties that give good service.

Idusixtyning
03-12-18, 18:18
Completely agree that the internet has changed things. There are still some good AMPs (Happiness, Rejuve), but the girls are definitely older than a decade ago (along with many of the same girls). It is a lot of work trying to find independent young, cute girls on BP or CL. The good thing about an AMP is you basically get what you go there for. It would be nice if there was an AMP that only had girls in their 20's. If any Mamas are out there, try this concept and the word will get out.

Aloha,

CS.In the hey days of the New Yorker, I don't think any of the girls were even in their 30's. Service was all covered then so not sure if that has anything to do with it for nowadays.

Cloe Stone
03-12-18, 18:23
In the hey days of the New Yorker, I don't think any of the girls were even in their 30's.Wow, would great memories about the New Yorker. Loved the feeling of walking into that lobby area with a full room of young beauties looking at you with hungry eyes just waiting for you to chose them. I would sometimes try to hold out for a couple extra minutes just to soak in that feeling of happiness and flirt with the next visits choices. That is what I am talking about!

Thanks for the trip down memory-lane.

Aloha,

CS.

Poiuy2
03-13-18, 02:21
In the hey days of the New Yorker, I don't think any of the girls were even in their 30's. Service was all covered then so not sure if that has anything to do with it for nowadays.Ahhhhh, New Yorker. That's was one of my first AMP experiences. I remembered all those hotties huddled up in the corner on that ra See bench. I think they were all 25 years old or less. Those were the good ol days where you weren't shorted on time. But considering that was 20 years ago, inflation hasn't hit us yet. It's still $$ for FS. I guess time (the full hour) is the only part that has to go.

Memahu
03-13-18, 03:28
Completely agree that the internet has changed things. There are still some good AMPs (Happiness, Rejuve), but the girls are definitely older than a decade ago (along with many of the same girls). It is a lot of work trying to find independent young, cute girls on BP or CL. The good thing about an AMP is you basically get what you go there for. It would be nice if there was an AMP that only had girls in their 20's. If any Mamas are out there, try this concept and the word will get outThere have been young providers here and there in AMPs in Honolulu. Just expect a Sanho or VIP service. Happiness and Rejuve are the two top AMPs currently. There always been two top places during their time. Dream, Empire, New Yorker, Nirvana, and the original Pine Tree all had their glory days. And a whole lotta AMPs filled with JAMs (Just Another MILF). A constant that hasn't changed is that of the service of Asian providers and that of non-Asian American providers.

Sweetokole
03-19-18, 09:36
Another end of an era. 1507 S. King, home to almost a half dozed AMPs in its heyday, will no longer be renewing the leases for all remaining AMPs still in operation. The owner views these types of tenants as undesirable now, although, there are no plans to force them out immediately, the leases will not be renewed upon expiring.

Knowing this, I went today and walked in to Suite 104 on the groundfloor. There's not even a sign out front, LOL. Had a enjoyable session with Yuhi, a cute Asian, who told me she'll be moving shop to Yokohama on Vineyard St. Above Papa John's. She gave me a nice BBBJ while playing with the boys below. Even did a little finger prodding with my asshole which really got me hard. She then climbed on me bareback and rode me for awhile, bringing me close to popping. She got off me quick and then went back to BBBJ and more ass prodding, then without expecting it, she shoved her finger all the way in, and began quickly fingering me in and out. That was it, I blew a big load all over her face. Standard rates. 50 HF + 1. 5 tip. It was nice way to say farewell to a place with some fond memories.

I definitely will be following Yuhi to Yokohama on Vineyard, though.

DangerBoy
03-19-18, 19:04
Another end of an era. 1507 S. King, home to almost a half dozed AMPs in its heyday, will no longer be renewing the leases for all remaining AMPs still in operation. The owner views these types of tenants as undesirable now, although, there are no plans to force them out immediately, the leases will not be renewed upon expiring.

Knowing this, I went today and walked in to Suite 104 on the groundfloor. There's not even a sign out front, LOL. Had a enjoyable session with Yuhi, a cute Asian, who told me she'll be moving shop to Yokohama on Vineyard St. Above Papa John's. She gave me a nice BBBJ while playing with the boys below. Even did a little finger prodding with my asshole which really got me hard. She then climbed on me bareback and rode me for awhile, bringing me close to popping. She got off me quick and then went back to BBBJ and more ass prodding, then without expecting it, she shoved her finger all the way in, and began quickly fingering me in and out. That was it, I blew a big load all over her face. Standard rates. 50 HF + 1. 5 tip. It was nice way to say farewell to a place with some fond memories.

I definitely will be following Yuhi to Yokohama on Vineyard, though.I wonder what the change of heart of is. Those AMPs have to be better at paying their bills than, say, that church or travel agency (at least, I think there's a church and travel agency in that building). They're probably used to paying a little more, just to keep the property management happy.

Eh, they're probably going to demolish the building and put up a condo.

ShootngStarBoy
03-20-18, 13:29

I definitely will be following Yuhi to Yokohama on Vineyard, though.What is, or used to be the name of suite 104 in 1507 South King St. I would like to RTFF on that particular thread. Mahalo in advance.

Redneck 1
03-20-18, 14:02
What is, or used to be the name of suite 104 in 1507 South King St. I would like to RTFF on that particular thread. Mahalo in advance.Crystal Healing Massage, then Crystal Healing Spa.

Ilovewhores247
03-20-18, 17:34
Suite 104 is crystal healing massage.

Idusixtyning
03-20-18, 18:11
I wonder what the change of heart of is. Those AMPs have to be better at paying their bills than, say, that church or travel agency (at least, I think there's a church and travel agency in that building). They're probably used to paying a little more, just to keep the property management happy.

Eh, they're probably going to demolish the building and put up a condo.Maybe LE or community pressure? Or perhaps positioning to sell the property with acceptable tenants to a future buyer? I'm sure the AMPs pay more than market to rent and arrange to pay extra cash on the side in addition to a low market value lease contract so the landlord can under report actual rent collected. Back when the triplex on Ward was going strong, heard the rent for one of those places was up towards 10k a month. Leads one to wonder how much rent the top places like Happiness or Rejuve currently pay. Maybe once landlords accumulate enough money then they look at changing to lower paying tenants with less controversy.

Cosmic Kid
03-20-18, 19:56
Maybe LE or community pressure? Or perhaps positioning to sell the property with acceptable tenants to a future buyer? I'm sure the AMPs pay more than market to rent and arrange to pay extra cash on the side in addition to a low market value lease contract so the landlord can under report actual rent collected. Back when the triplex on Ward was going strong, heard the rent for one of those places was up towards 10k a month. Leads one to wonder how much rent the top places like Happiness or Rejuve currently pay. Maybe once landlords accumulate enough money then they look at changing to lower paying tenants with less controversy.I recall some time ago, one guy on this board was hinting the AMPs make regular pay-offs to LE so they can remain in business and not be hassled by the powers-that-be. If this is the case, doesn't seem logical that the cause of leases not being renewed would be LE pressure, since LE may be profiting by the continued existence of established AMPs. I've always found it curious BTW, that CHM has for years had a police sticker next to the outside door, I think it's for the police athletic league or some such thing?

Insatiable808
03-20-18, 21:18
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-asian-babes-b2b-and-nuru-pleasures-808-428-9445/9627487

Are Ella & Grace (former Sunflower Babes) back at different shop??

Been waiting for Grace to return & Ella was a super pretty but limited menu girl.

Mahalo for any intel.

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.

Mongerholic
03-21-18, 01:26
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-asian-babes-b2b-and-nuru-pleasures-808-428-9445/9627487

Are Ella & Grace (former Sunflower Babes) back at different shop??

Been waiting for Grace to return & Ella was a super pretty but limited menu girl.

Mahalo for any intel.

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.Will have to investigate this further--to me Grace is the most beautiful provider that I have ever been with (Lulu a close second). My conversations with mama Yuri was that she was long gone and will leave it at that. Oh well one way to find out.

OlManRiver
03-21-18, 01:38
I recall some time ago, one guy on this board was hinting the AMPs make regular pay-offs to LE so they can remain in business and not be hassled by the powers-that-be. If this is the case, doesn't seem logical that the cause of leases not being renewed would be LE pressure, since LE may be profiting by the continued existence of established AMPs. I've always found it curious BTW, that CHM has for years had a police sticker next to the outside door, I think it's for the police athletic league or some such thing?Many of the older places have that sticker. Has anyone ever played or had a kid who played in the police athletic league? Is it a youth league or a league for the cops themselves? Youd think that there would be fundraisers and such, and the news would talk about said fundraisers and leagues after they happened. That, or, its the same ol cliche as in so many other major US cities. Donate to the police youth athletic league, policemans ball, etc.

SquirtLuva69
03-21-18, 01:53
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-nuru-asians-b2b-nuru-pleasures-808-428-9445/10230962

Text back and forth, "Yes real pictures of me, my name is Coco".

Bahaha craigslist ad bogus, backpage ad bogus.

Kumukumu1
03-21-18, 02:37
Yes I'm a happy camper now that ula and grace is back have to make appointment with them just love them both latelyits being kind of shitty but now that these two are back I'm happy 😃 hurry and make your appointment because they are going to be busy lll.

El Payaso
03-21-18, 21:19
All loyal fans, followers, and...........bust fiends. I hereby state that Yoko has been gone from Blue Star for a few weeks now and is on the Mainland. Here return date is unknown as she is looking for work there, but she does have family here in Hawaii, so a return is probable.

Demosdef
03-22-18, 00:53
Any good places around Aiea, Pearl City, Pearl Ridge or Waipahu?

Businessman69
03-22-18, 19:02
Ready to try my next big booty provider! Can any of you gentlemen recommend anyone?? So far I've knocked Luka, Dani, Muni, and Oz off my list and look for asses somewhere around those providers roundness. I appreciate all the help I get from you fellow mongers 🙏.

Lucky808
03-22-18, 21:12
Ready to try my next big booty provider! Can any of you gentlemen recommend anyone?? So far I've knocked Luka, Dani, Muni, and Oz off my list and look for asses somewhere around those providers roundness. I appreciate all the help I get from you fellow mongers 🙏.Read reports of Kira at Top.

Member #5810
03-22-18, 21:43
Read reports of Kira at Top.Top been closed for a while and she's on vacation now.

El Payaso
03-22-18, 23:32
Ready to try my next big booty provider! Can any of you gentlemen recommend anyone?? So far I've knocked Luka, Dani, Muni, and Oz off my list and look for asses somewhere around those providers roundness. I appreciate all the help I get from you fellow mongers 🙏.I always thought Sindy at Top Spa had a nice booty and can use that tool set like a stripper. But I don't know if she is at Top Spa anymore with that complex closing down soon.

AmpAddict808
03-23-18, 03:47
Ready to try my next big booty provider! Can any of you gentlemen recommend anyone?? So far I've knocked Luka, Dani, Muni, and Oz off my list and look for asses somewhere around those providers roundness. I appreciate all the help I get from you fellow mongers 🙏.Muni does have a nice ass for a K-girl. I think it's also relative to the size of the girl too. A girl only 5' tall with a big ass won't measure as large as a taller girl with a big ass. One thing I notice which is a turn on for me, is when I'm screwing smaller/flatter ass girls in doggy I can clearly see my cock destroying that pussy because the smaller butt cheeks don't block the view.

TouchMeHere
03-26-18, 13:53
Senior member here on mainland, needs a few options coming next week. I can hookup you up with CA and Vegas referrals in trade. Only been to Happiness and RTFP for all but please PM with your picks. I'll review too when finish. BB preferred, but CFS works. Thanks my bradas! My intel for CA and Vegas is solid!

ProfessorGun69
03-26-18, 17:02
Senior member here on mainland, needs a few options coming next week. I can hookup you up with CA and Vegas referrals in trade. Only been to Happiness and RTFP for all but please PM with your picks. I'll review too when finish. BB preferred, but CFS works. Thanks my bradas! My intel for CA and Vegas is solid!Rejuve, Golden Spa, Kison, Happiness, Sunflower, Vanilla Spa, Blue Star provides what you asked for.

Cloe Stone
03-27-18, 19:28
Could not cross-reference this with any AMP? Anyone know where this place is?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/you-want-quality-rub-body2body-specials-open-shower/10224667

Thanks,

CS.

Coffee Bean
03-27-18, 19:56

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/you-want-quality-rub-body2body-specials-open-shower/10224667

Thanks,

CS.I believe that is Sua at Yokohama. Downtown above Papa Johns.

Silentone
03-27-18, 20:10
I believe that is Sua at Yokohama. Downtown above Papa Johns.I think Suaa has used that pic before.

S1.

Puuhale
03-27-18, 22:49
I think Suaa has used that pic before.

S1.Is that the same Sua, from many years ago, that is legendary for the deepest, juiciest, sloppiest rim jobs?

Trainmassif
03-30-18, 12:43
Since I'm newer here. Are most massage spots open to multi hour appts? Say I want to see a girl for two hours, are they cool with me just paying double? I like to go a few rounds but can be a marathon man.

Poiuy2
03-30-18, 13:59

Thanks,

CS.Anyone seen Sus recently? Is she her former hot self? Or the ajimah MILF that put on weight. The last time I saw her she was the latter. Still good Service and makes me shoot too fast, but I prefer my spinners.

Ripcurl09
03-30-18, 21:07
It's been a very long time since I've been here or visited an AMP. I love spinner bodies, tight bodies like Million had and Hana (from 9 years ago) had.

Any suggestions on where's the best place to go now for something young and tight? Is VIP still open? I've been reading about Pine Tree, is there a good selection of what I'm looking for there now? Where is Pine Tree? Haven't been able to find any location in a post yet.

Any suggestions on something young, tight and hot like Million and where / address would be very appreciated.

Mahalo!

Ripcurl09
03-30-18, 21:23

I definitely will be following Yuhi to Yokohama on Vineyard, though.Aloha Sweetokoloe or anyone else, where can exactly is Yokohama located on Vineyard. Want to find a spot tomorrow night that has something young, hot and tight / spinner type body. Like Million or Hana (years ago) have. Mahalo,

Stangman808
03-31-18, 00:44
Aloha Sweetokoloe or anyone else, where can exactly is Yokohama located on Vineyard. Want to find a spot tomorrow night that has something young, hot and tight / spinner type body. Like Million or Hana (years ago) have. Mahalo,At the corner of Vineyard Blvd. and Nuuanu Ave.

Ripcurl09
03-31-18, 01:32
At the corner of Vineyard Blvd. and Nuuanu Ave.Mahalo Stangman808. Still a couple of choices of young, hot, tight / spinner type providers there?

TotallyNotACop
03-31-18, 01:48
Just want to let you all know about Kapolei still being open.

L / A / S 8/8/8.

I don't have to pay for sex. I would date this girl based on looks alone. She has a great attitude and personality. Speaks great English. Service BBBJ, CFS, LK. I would repeat. Which says a lot since I'm a one and done guy. You won't regret it. Standard fees. She's about 5'7" 120 lbs. Super cute face, long hair and nice everything!

TOT.

Handsome111
03-31-18, 11:34
Just want to let you all know about Kapolei still being open.

L / A / S 8/8/8.

I don't have to pay for sex. I would date this girl based on looks alone. She has a great attitude and personality. Speaks great English. Service BBBJ, CFS, LK. I would repeat. Which says a lot since I'm a one and done guy. You won't regret it. Standard fees. She's about 5'7" 120 lbs. Super cute face, long hair and nice everything!

TOT.Avoid the Kapolei and aina hina location for this group totally sucks and a ripoff.

Ripcurl09
04-01-18, 16:52
Mahalo for the suggestions and the PM messages for my original post requests.

Quick review / update.

I saw Dallas last night. Very pretty girl, just a touch on the thicker side for me but still an awesome body. She began a little rushed, great BBBJ we did the dirty and after we lay there talking and spent awhile talking and laughing. Once I got past her usual customer barrier, she's really sweet and we laughed a ton and talked about a lot of things.

Going to have to try some of the other suggestions. Mahalo for the help.

WhiteGuy31
04-01-18, 21:26
Hello fellow mongers, I'm new to Kaneohe and looking for some starting spots near me. Any info would be appreciated. I am from Arizona so if anyone is traveling that way I can help you out. Thanks again!

Paul Bishay
04-02-18, 00:36
Hello fellow mongers, I'm new to Kaneohe and looking for some starting spots near me. Any info would be appreciated. I am from Arizona so if anyone is traveling that way I can help you out. Thanks again!Your best bet would be to drive to Honolulu for the action. Its really not that far away, maybe 20 minute drive over to town. Lots of parlors and places for action. Check the reviews and go to popular places like rejuve, pine tree or happiness and find the one you want. Some places short time so watch out for those places. Good luck and report back. Fucking is better than flipping burgers or fucking the wife all the time which gets boring.

WhiteGuy31
04-02-18, 12:23
Your best bet would be to drive to Honolulu for the action. Its really not that far away, maybe 20 minute drive over to town. Lots of parlors and places for action. Check the reviews and go to popular places like rejuve, pine tree or happiness and find the one you want. Some places short time so watch out for those places. Good luck and report back. Fucking is better than flipping burgers or fucking the wife all the time which gets boring.I'll report back within a couple days! Thanks Bishay!

JBeam
04-02-18, 14:32
Hey, so I have a question. Does anyone one know if there is somewhere near Aloha Stadium where I can get a solid massage with just a classic HJ at the end? I'm simple I know LOL. It will be my first time seeking this service out in the states, I've only done it overseas. So any advice would be great. Thanks!

FriendInNeed
04-03-18, 03:29
Just wondering if someone can give a review on the new Hawaii spa on Ilaniwai St. Always see their ads on NO but can't find anything on them in the forums. Do the girls there offer a full menu? Thanks.

Sweetokole
04-03-18, 08:57
Mahalo Stangman808. Still a couple of choices of young, hot, tight / spinner type providers there?Yokohama is located on the corner of Vineyard and Nuuanu, upstairs from Papa Johns. Make an appointment with Ivy, sexy spinner. Report back if you like. Happy mongering.

Nephilim3000
04-03-18, 09:04
Mahalo for the suggestions and the PM messages for my original post requests.

Quick review / update.

I saw Dallas last night. Very pretty girl, just a touch on the thicker side for me but still an awesome body. She began a little rushed, great BBBJ we did the dirty and after we lay there talking and spent awhile talking and laughing. Once I got past her usual customer barrier, she's really sweet and we laughed a ton and talked about a lot of things.

Going to have to try some of the other suggestions. Mahalo for the help.You shared that Dallas was on the thicker side? This is a legit question. Was it possible it was a bait and switch? Dallas is on the slim side.

Redneck 1
04-03-18, 10:19
Just wondering if someone can give a review on the new Hawaii spa on Ilaniwai St. Always see their ads on NO but can't find anything on them in the forums. Do the girls there offer a full menu? Thanks.It's not really new, the advertising photos (with no provider names) are all fake, and the claims of "World Class Service" and "Truly Amazing Relaxation" are dubious.

There is a thread for that place, but no recent posts in it:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10881-Hawaii-Spa-(fka-Pacific-Spa).

However, you're welcome to give it a try and post a report on the experience.

Asnas
04-05-18, 06:04
You shared that Dallas was on the thicker side? This is a legit question. Was it possible it was a bait and switch? Dallas is on the slim side.Might be a Bait and Switch, I called last Sunday night and mama said Dallas was on vacation for a month or so. Can anyone else confirm that?

Rome5
04-05-18, 15:41
Might be a Bait and Switch, I called last Sunday night and mama said Dallas was on vacation for a month or so. Can anyone else confirm that?Wow, so Rejuve has No veterans working right now! Mama said Cam was off too (even though both Cam & Dallas are still on the ads). Need some reports on the fresh meat there.