PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

BullyRabbit
08-30-17, 07:17
Anyone know the current line up of Hiran? Is it just Jasmine and Pinky? And if there's other are those two the better looking ones? I don't like the upselling from Pinky and although Jasmine allows roaming and FIV, she won't give me my HE for whatever reason.I see ads for Erica, the blondish asian. Called for her couple times but no reply.

Sea, once in a while her ad pops up, she gave a great massage but no HE. We talked so much during massage that I felt shame to ask after! LOL.

Had Misty at the old Hiran, just soft and no HE, and I see her ad up too. I heard she plays doe.

Pinky is the only one that I can always schedule with. She cute but limited roaming, decent HJ.

Mandy / Lotus. She sucks! Had her at 15th flr before, massage was doodoo. Then tried to upsell and wanted to give BJ with saran wrap! Me being a rook at the time let her. Didn't work.

Theres also Ginger. She's older, didn't, won't try her. Theres a couple more that pop in and out.

I did try to schedule Jasmine but she booked! She let you FIV but no HE? Damn that's blueball torture!

Oh well, guess I got to find out the hard way too!

Member #5572
08-31-17, 01:20
Anyone have 411 on this place? I went on a whim last time I was in town and had a fairly good experience. Haven't seen any reports though and I'm wondering if I missed out on a better time just by not knowing.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-spa-nara-is-back-new-japanese-chinese-girl-sayumi/6851553

Redneck 1
08-31-17, 11:07
Top Spa?

Anyone have 411 on this place? I went on a whim last time I was in town and had a fairly good experience. Haven't seen any reports though and I'm wondering if I missed out on a better time just by not knowing.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-spa-nara-is-back-new-japanese-chinese-girl-sayumi/6851553There's a "Top Spa" thread with almost 2000 posts, at this time the most recent being posted yesterday.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?11226-Top-Spa

Hopefully, you'll post a report about your next visit.

OceanOfStorms2
08-31-17, 23:43
Looking to have a good time at Happiness, and just curious what is a good tip? Can someone please PM me that info? Obviously more is better but I don't want to be over paying, but I also don't want to be under paying and be labeled a cheap a $$ or worse.

TomLeykis
09-01-17, 00:38
I see ads for Erica, the blondish asian. Called for her couple times but no reply.

Sea, once in a while her ad pops up, she gave a great massage but no HE. We talked so much during massage that I felt shame to ask after! LOL.

Had Misty at the old Hiran, just soft and no HE, and I see her ad up too. I heard she plays doe.

Pinky is the only one that I can always schedule with. She cute but limited roaming, decent HJ.

Mandy / Lotus. She sucks! Had her at 15th flr before, massage was doodoo. Then tried to upsell and wanted to give BJ with saran wrap! Me being a rook at the time let her. Didn't work.

Theres also Ginger. She's older, didn't, won't try her. Theres a couple more that pop in and out.

I did try to schedule Jasmine but she booked! She let you FIV but no HE? Damn that's blueball torture!

Oh well, guess I got to find out the hard way too!Thanks BR! Yea, Jasmine made me finish myself off. Shitty deals.

El Payaso
09-01-17, 02:39
Looking to have a good time at Happiness, and just curious what is a good tip? Can someone please PM me that info? Obviously more is better but I don't want to be over paying, but I also don't want to be under paying and be labeled a cheap a $$ or worse.As many here and ESPECIALLY myself know, $150 is the standard tip. Let's just say if you drop $150 for FS for example, if you wanted, you can guarantee being a regular for one or a couple of girls in an AMP. It's worth it especially at an AMP where they allow you to choose your girl if you don't like the first choice. Happy shopping!

LocaLoppa
09-01-17, 04:08
Minimum entry fee is two bucks total. House fee plus tip. Unwritten rule is 50 hf, 150 tip. Bee like that long, long time now, at least 20 years. No be cheap Charlie. All girls remember good tipper and bad tipper.

Tip more for anyservice more than BBBJ or CBJ, and cfs. No such thing as over paying, LOL.

Looking to have a good time at Happiness, and just curious what is a good tip? Can someone please PM me that info? Obviously more is better but I don't want to be over paying, but I also don't want to be under paying and be labeled a cheap a $$ or worse.

Good Eats69
09-01-17, 05:20
Drove by the Wong building and saw a bunch of cops there about hr to 2 hrs ago. Maybe couple places got hit.

DeMeter
09-01-17, 09:54
Drove by the Wong building and saw a bunch of cops there about hr to 2 hrs ago. Maybe couple places got hit.There were several ICE I'd checks. In my knowing.

The matter is it may be more than ICE. I have many friends in that business but the only info that I get for bow is ICE visit happened at night. Maybe something more serious?

Is wong building top spa's building?

Good Eats69
09-01-17, 13:47
There were several ICE I'd checks. In my knowing.

The matter is it may be more than ICE. I have many friends in that business but the only info that I get for bow is ICE visit happened at night. Maybe something more serious?

Is wong building top spa's building?Top spa is in Wong building.

WaikikiBeAC
09-01-17, 16:02
I know all the girls read this forum. Wanted to let you know that if you have any friends in Houston and Corpus Christi, recommend they come and work Honolulu while things get back to normal there. If any girls know anyone in Houston maybe you can suggest they come work Honolulu now. Things going to be slow there while they repair and Honolulu is good place to work. Tell your friends come work here.

DeMeter
09-01-17, 17:03
I know all the girls read this forum. Wanted to let you know that if you have any friends in Houston and Corpus Christi, recommend they come and work Honolulu while things get back to normal there. If any girls know anyone in Houston maybe you can suggest they come work Honolulu now. Things going to be slow there while they repair and Honolulu is good place to work. Tell your friends come work here.Can anyone in that area find flight ticket now?

Cosmic Kid
09-01-17, 19:13
(First when you read, please consider I am a foreigner whose mother tongue is not english).

(All this is just my personal opinion).

S korea is almost the only developed country whose women go abroad to work for sex business.

Why?

1. First female immigration generatik to USA mainland was military wives in 50's and 60's.

At that time, korean society could never imagine "normal nice" ladies dare to meet foreign guys. Ok, same looks so Chinese men were allowed. But black and white men? That was usually so called "career women"'s business. At that time only a few women could get a job. Some may be revolutionary feminist to get equal right (the first korean female lawyer chose being a lawyer cause then korean president denied "female judge" in court. So many "career women" means ****** or juicy girls at bar or coffee shopz.

Anyway they came to USA and were kicked out by american his soon. Then what could they do?

Prostitution was the only or the best choice for then.

Then.

2. they became owner of brothel and gathered korean women.

It lasts long till 80's or 90's.

(The time when there was still sad story of tess).

Since 90's, things has changed a lot. S korea's economy has grown up. They exceeded most asian countries and most eastern europe. 60's s korea was poorer than Philippines and Thailand.

Koreans could 'import' Russian women and even australian girls do "that job" for money too.

But funny k women still go abroad to be ******.

I guess why.

1. Many k women in USA and foreign countries had limints in their own country. Age (not 20's any more) and looks (many non asians couldn't distinguish asian faces) . To then foreign countries are new field to fioneer.

2. strict policy agains prostitution and plan to demolish traditional brothel made many working girls to find new safer field. (Some women don't want to work for hostess bar. Too much drinking and too much investment on looks (expensive clothes, etc).

3. s korean are allowed to visit almost all developed countriea woth visa waiver. K women can visit USA without visa. Getting visa for america is very very annoying process.

4. s korean women can think "working in USA is better to erase their past as ****** when they want to delete".

Foreign county, so some women choose being ***** in foreign countries where nobody could detect them.

Be prostitute-get a lot of money- go home- pretend "she studied in foreign school" - delete all past. Meet successful husband. Reset life.

OR.

Be prostitue- big money. Fail to keep it or waste- be ***** again till life resetting.

Anyway it is so interesting that many k women (just normal neighbor daughters $ voluntarily go abroad to be prostitutes and their mom's generation women believed women should marry any man who get her virginity even though that guy just raped herotshe should be a ***** cause she was severely blurred.Thanks for your considered reply to my question, DeMeter. That's good stuff and most appreciated. One time I asked a well-known Honolulu provider if, when she returns home to Korea to visit relatives, she tells them the truth about how she makes a living in Hawaii. Her answer to me, dripping with condescension, was, "Of course not!" As in, "You fucking idiot, how could you even ask such an inane question?" Sure I knew before asking that it was probably stupid. Yet, I have never set foot in Korea, and from my perspective that distant land is an alien, incomprehensible culture. This is why I decided not to assume anything at all about how people in that country think about things. For all I knew, perhaps prostitution is an acceptable and even respected profession there! Then this provider held her hands up in front of my face, wiggled her fingers, and said, "Nails". Turns out, according to her, if asked in Korea what she does to make money in America, she says she does nails; manicures. Now, to my way of thinking, it would be a far-fetched, absurd idea a woman could make a very comfortable living in the states giving manicures. But then, perhaps the shoe is on the other foot, and in Korea, for folks who are quite naive about, and do not have a strong comprehension of, the society and economy here in the USA, it would be possible milk this ignorance and get people to actually believe doing nails in Hawaii allows a woman to travel when and where she pleases, purchase the latest fashions in clothing, etc.

BotoMoco
09-01-17, 23:29
Top spa is in Wong building.So anybody know the latest on the busts? Curbing my mongering now because of all this heat. I kind of think its only a matter of time before the big ones go down in flames too. That would be a sad day and that would be the day I would have to get married LOL.

DeMeter
09-02-17, 06:29
Thanks for your considered reply to my question, DeMeter. That's good stuff and most appreciated. One time I asked a well-known Honolulu provider if, when she returns home to Korea to visit relatives, she tells them the truth about how she makes a living in Hawaii. Her answer to me, dripping with condescension, was, "Of course not!" As in, "You fucking idiot, how could you even ask such an inane question?" Sure I knew before asking that it was probably stupid. Yet, I have never set foot in Korea, and from my perspective that distant land is an alien, incomprehensible culture. This is why I decided not to assume anything at all about how people in that country think about things. For all I knew, perhaps prostitution is an acceptable and even respected profession there! Then this provider held her hands up in front of my face, wiggled her fingers, and said, "Nails". Turns out, according to her, if asked in Korea what she does to make money in America, she says she does nails; manicures. Now, to my way of thinking, it would be a far-fetched, absurd idea a woman could make a very comfortable living in the states giving manicures. But then, perhaps the shoe is on the other foot, and in Korea, for folks who are quite naive about, and do not have a strong comprehension of, the society and economy here in the USA, it would be possible milk this ignorance and get people to actually believe doing nails in Hawaii allows a woman to travel when and where she pleases, purchase the latest fashions in clothing, etc.Many former imported workinf k girls to austrailia or USA. They try to come back to USA. Why??

Some were deported then they choose "so called mexian way" "jumping" - going to canada then cross board on the sly.

Why do they do that so desperately? S korea is not sharia country. She has a lot if sex business. But they get debt (around 30-50 k) and want to come to USA. S korea is not poor country, not refugee country.

I heard of k working girls' confess.

1. More money.

The basic fee is higher in USA. Cheapest pussy price here is 100. In s korea, some is cheaper and pumps take half.

There are hugher bidder too but that is for younger and prettier ones.

As I said, k men can guess k women's age and looks very easily while many americans can't (you know many mainland haoles think asians age better. And all asians look same).

So for older and less prettier k women america is new blue ocean.

More money.

2. Men are much easier to deal with.

Though american men think my mom and daughters and aisters must be different (u go yo strip club but you don't want your sister to ve a stripper), american men are taught to treat any human with respect. Especially women.

But sadly many k men (younger generation is different but 20's 30's don't have money to spree in brothel) lack "pretending to respect human dignity".

I give time fee so I am a king with power. I can treat you like shit. Many old k men's brain stay in that immature stage. Rude person with money can annoy people around.

Sorry if this comment annoys some people here. But please jnow I write this from pure love for korea, where I belonged to where made me where hurt me based on looks. Anyway I always cheer for korean team in all sports game. I love that country but if ahe has bad part, must admit it and change.

Good news is young generation's k men are different from their rude sexist grandfathers.

As part korean. When I find k women dominate american AMPs highlighting "hot lists providers", I feel a little sad.

It is not that funny women from your mother country sell smile and pussy to foreign guys in my own opinion.

DeMeter
09-02-17, 06:40
Thanks for your considered reply to my question, DeMeter. That's good stuff and most appreciated. One time I asked a well-known Honolulu provider if, when she returns home to Korea to visit relatives, she tells them the truth about how she makes a living in Hawaii. Her answer to me, dripping with condescension, was, "Of course not!" As in, "You fucking idiot, how could you even ask such an inane question?" Sure I knew before asking that it was probably stupid. Yet, I have never set foot in Korea, and from my perspective that distant land is an alien, incomprehensible culture. This is why I decided not to assume anything at all about how people in that country think about things. For all I knew, perhaps prostitution is an acceptable and even respected profession there! Then this provider held her hands up in front of my face, wiggled her fingers, and said, "Nails". Turns out, according to her, if asked in Korea what she does to make money in America, she says she does nails; manicures. Now, to my way of thinking, it would be a far-fetched, absurd idea a woman could make a very comfortable living in the states giving manicures. But then, perhaps the shoe is on the other foot, and in Korea, for folks who are quite naive about, and do not have a strong comprehension of, the society and economy here in the USA, it would be possible milk this ignorance and get people to actually believe doing nails in Hawaii allows a woman to travel when and where she pleases, purchase the latest fashions in clothing, etc.If you visit s korea and look for massage parlor, you may have difficulty when you have non eastern asian feature.

S korea and japan is very exclusive society. Even brothel.

"No foreigner rule" - but Chinese and japanese are allowed. And even sexy hot Russian young girls in yelchin era couldn't win in middle aged males-dominating biz. "Oh beautiful blonde girl. But I can smell white people's cheese odor. Not mine. ".

There were working girls for foreigners in korea too.

But they were isolates in certain area. And now those working girls for foreigner (non rastern asian) are "imported" girls from poorer south east or central asian countries.

DeMeter
09-02-17, 06:43
So anybody know the latest on the busts? Curbing my mongering now because of all this heat. I kind of think its only a matter of time before the big ones go down in flames too. That would be a sad day and that would be the day I would have to get married LOL.Unlike 2015's bust, things seem that authority is targetting the owners.

So owners may be less pushy when girls hesitate providing to new customers.

Anyway guys. Stop teasing when you are not welcomed in new places.

H Mobius
09-03-17, 00:29

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-spa-nara-is-back-new-japanese-chinese-girl-sayumi/6851553Kara's pics are real, but from a few years ago. Reports say she put on weight, but she was always known as a good provider AFAIK; I certainly liked her.

Yas looks nowhere near as good or youthful as her fake pics. Reportedly very up or down service, almost as though she were 2 women.

Someone said Love is an older woman, but I have not seen her as she was never there.

HornyBoy13
09-03-17, 01:32
They don't give BBBJ, no kissing. Except for the Gorgeous Leia of course. But she told me she left to Florida for diving school. The white girls in the mainland give you all the great service as an Asian provider in Hawaii. Maybe when they set foot in Hawaii, they change.

Little Dickie
09-05-17, 22:48
Any AMP or massage place on 22nd floor of CC?

I was in the lobby yesterday waiting for the elevator. There was a really pretty Asian girl waiting for the elevator. The elevator was taking forever and she was really impatient, repeatedly pushing the button. She was also using the glass near the elevator as a mirror to fix her makeup and hair while waiting, and kept looking at her phone. She was pretty hot, and my first thought was AMP girl. Anyway when the elevator finally came, she got on with me and another guy, and she got off on the 22nd floor.

Johnny14
09-05-17, 23:41
Kara's pics are real, but from a few years ago. Reports say she put on weight, but she was always known as a good provider AFAIK; I certainly liked her.

Yas looks nowhere near as good or youthful as her fake pics. Reportedly very up or down service, almost as though she were 2 women.

Someone said Love is an older woman, but I have not seen her as she was never there.I've Kara a little over a month ago and she put on some weight, maybe 20 lbs. No way she looks like in those pictures. Nice to talk to, but no way the same body. Mia also put on some weight, mama should have some type of exercise machine so providers work out those extra calories from that good Korean cooking.

DeMeter
09-06-17, 01:04
Yesterday or today.

One targetted place?

I just hear of it.

Wish this is just rumor exaggerated by AMP ladies tongue network.

Idusixtyning
09-06-17, 20:07
If you visit s korea and look for massage parlor, you may have difficulty when you have non eastern asian feature.

S korea and japan is very exclusive society. Even brothel.

"No foreigner rule" - but Chinese and japanese are allowed. And even sexy hot Russian young girls in yelchin era couldn't win in middle aged males-dominating biz. "Oh beautiful blonde girl. But I can smell white people's cheese odor. Not mine. ".

There were working girls for foreigners in korea too.

But they were isolates in certain area. And now those working girls for foreigner (non rastern asian) are "imported" girls from poorer south east or central asian countries.For anyone going to Seoul, here's an agency in Seoul that is foreigner friendly. Also have a strip salon option.

http://www.seoulescort4.com/

BullyRabbit
09-06-17, 21:36
Any AMP or massage place on 22nd floor of CC?

I was in the lobby yesterday waiting for the elevator. There was a really pretty Asian girl waiting for the elevator. The elevator was taking forever and she was really impatient, repeatedly pushing the button. She was also using the glass near the elevator as a mirror to fix her makeup and hair while waiting, and kept looking at her phone. She was pretty hot, and my first thought was AMP girl. Anyway when the elevator finally came, she got on with me and another guy, and she got off on the 22nd floor.Thas Lingos pkace #2201. Sophie and bella for sure. HE and FS. And a bunch of fake pics. Affiliated with 703, hiran, from what I've read.

JS247
09-07-17, 15:02
Haven't been on here in a good 2 years.

Little Dickie
09-08-17, 02:06
Thas Lingos pkace #2201. Sophie and bella for sure. HE and FS. And a bunch of fake pics. Affiliated with 703, hiran, from what I've read.After reading your post, and looking at some of her pics on BP, it was definitely Sophie I saw. She looked hotter in person. Now I want to go visit her.

HonoluluBidder
09-08-17, 05:32
She moves AMP so many times so now where is she?

Top spa?

RiverRat22
09-08-17, 05:43
Kara's pics are real, but from a few years ago. Reports say she put on weight, but she was always known as a good provider AFAIK; I certainly liked her.

Someone said Love is an older woman, but I have not seen her as she was never there.I'm ok with the extra weight cause it made her into an asian JLO.

BallzDeep69
09-08-17, 19:11
She moves AMP so many times so now where is she?

Top spa?She was working there as of last week but I don not see her ad or her pics up in their ad.

WaikikiBeAC
09-09-17, 00:34
Any girls have friends working in Florida and Georgia? Tell your friends come Honolulu to work. Good money and very safe. No hurricanes here and going to be slow while they rebuild. Tell your friends come Honolulu and work.

BenFrank
09-09-17, 01:59
Any girls have friends working in Florida and Georgia? Tell your friends come Honolulu to work. Good money and very safe. No hurricanes here and going to be slow while they rebuild. Tell your friends come Honolulu and work.I know there is large Vietnamese community in Galveston Texas. Was in Houston and Galveston a few years ago and was amazed in the number Viet babes around. Wierd accent though but soo hot!

HornyBoy13
09-11-17, 18:06
I need a provider who is in the business because she likes dick, pure and simple. I had a Girl at Hula girl who said "cum for me baby" after only 5 minutes. That was a big turn off for me.

Nephilim3000
09-12-17, 00:26
I need a provider who is in the business because she likes dick, pure and simple. I had a Girl at Hula girl who said "cum for me baby" after only 5 minutes. That was a big turn off for me.HB13 what was her name? So we can avoid her.

BotoMoco
09-12-17, 03:01
I need a provider who is in the business because she likes dick, pure and simple. I had a Girl at Hula girl who said "cum for me baby" after only 5 minutes. That was a big turn off for me.Go to tokyo service is great.

TheMole62
09-12-17, 05:37
Go to tokyo service is great.Better to try happiness, rejuve, pine tree, kison and blue star first.

Honolulu808
09-12-17, 06:40
Better to try happiness, rejuve, pine tree, kison and blue star first.King, Golden & Top Spa has no rush service also. No knocks on the door.

Redneck 1
09-12-17, 13:26
I need a provider who is in the business because she likes dick, pure and simple. I had a Girl at Hula girl who said "cum for me baby" after only 5 minutes. That was a big turn off for me.

Better to try happiness, rejuve, pine tree, kison and blue star first.

King, Golden & Top Spa has no rush service also. No knocks on the door.Additionally, in my experience Crystal Healing (usually with mature providers) generally has women who enjoy (or at least convincingly pretend to enjoy) sex and are lenient on time.

Yes808
09-12-17, 13:47
Aloha!

She's on Maui now.

She works at one of massage parlor on Oahu.

And pretty sure saw her review but forgot which spa.

Anyone sampled lately.

Mahalo.

Mongerholic
09-12-17, 15:07
Aloha!

She's on Maui now.

She works at one of massage parlor on Oahu.

And pretty sure saw her review but forgot which spa.

Anyone sampled lately.

Mahalo.I believe she is in the Hula Girl ad.

M.

HornyBoy13
09-12-17, 19:21
HB13 what was her name? So we can avoid her.Lexy. I think she used to work at Sanho too.

DeMeter
09-13-17, 06:35
King, Golden & Top Spa has no rush service also. No knocks on the door.Before one MILF superstar told me. Her job is best job.

Cause without paying, she can eat fresh younger hard dicks a lot. Adding old but skillful touch of oldies too.

She said. If she eat young rare meat outside, she may need to buy damn ipad. If she eats matured well-done meat outside, she must deal with all the lady bullshit.

Joking me (after several repeat. And talk much.) that I could be better next time. (I did quick-shot).

HornyBoy13
09-17-17, 17:58
These Asian girls are on top of their sex game. From Dallas to Muni, from Naomi to Hoshi. Asian women knows how to please a guy. I'm considering getting an Asian wife with a black girl ass like Jordan or Luka.

H Mobius
09-18-17, 01:56
These Asian girls are on top of their sex game. From Dallas to Muni, from Naomi to Hoshi. Asian women knows how to please a guy. I'm considering getting an Asian wife with a black girl ass like Jordan or Luka.Welcome to the club!

DeMeter
09-18-17, 02:40
These Asian girls are on top of their sex game. From Dallas to Muni, from Naomi to Hoshi. Asian women knows how to please a guy. I'm considering getting an Asian wife with a black girl ass like Jordan or Luka.Yeah. Asian women are best for men unlike difficult non asian womens.

Till guys are still usuful as ATM machine.

Try to find nureochiba (wet leaves).

Nephilim3000
09-18-17, 07:46
King, Golden & Top Spa has no rush service also. No knocks on the door.CHM, Blue Star and Nirvana has no rush sevice.

Mongers Rus
09-19-17, 19:51
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-hottie-in-town-call-now-gia-808-225-4160/8612812

Went to check out GIA in CC. I think she may have had a different name before, but doesn't matter, but if your into spinners, GIA is it. She is an MILF type spinner for real. Say's she Japanese / Chinese, but actually has a Japanese type accent. Longer hair, spinner body, cute butt, cute big A cups, maybe small Bs. Cute face. For you all natural Bush fan Mongers out there, she got a full Bush, but not thick. Soft pussy girl lips. LOL. I normally not a Bush fan, but managed to part may way in through that Bush to get into some full DATY which she came multiple times fully vocal about cumming.

She's very tiny. Maybe smaller than Apple at Vanilla.

She got super wet and was begging for some penetration. Slipped on cover and was pounding away. Was kinda superman and lasted long, so made her pop several times more. She so small you can easily move into any position you want.

When I got there I'm a sucker for spinners so didn't wait for any massage type service from her, so I can't rate her massage technique. I just went for the FS. Some BBBJ, but she said don't tell anyone. LOL. Than slipped on cover, for more CBJ, CFS. She is a vocal one. Very friendly, no rush, Englis pretty good. Finished and cleaned me up, showered together. L / A / S 8. 5/10/10. Standard FS fees. I will repeat. I feel I could get more from her. Very playful.

Rus.

Miri Kitani
09-19-17, 21:12
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-hottie-in-town-call-now-gia-808-225-4160/8612812

Went to check out GIA in CC. I think she may have had a different name before, but doesn't matter, but if your into spinners, GIA is it. She is an MILF type spinner for real. Say's she Japanese / Chinese, but actually has a Japanese type accent. Longer hair, spinner body, cute butt, cute big A cups, maybe small Bs. Cute face. For you all natural Bush fan Mongers out there, she got a full Bush, but not thick. Soft pussy girl lips. LOL. I normally not a Bush fan, but managed to part may way in through that Bush to get into some full DATY which she came multiple times fully vocal about cumming.

She's very tiny. Maybe smaller than Apple at Vanilla.

She got super wet and was begging for some penetration. Slipped on cover and was pounding away. Was kinda superman and lasted long, so made her pop several times more. She so small you can easily move into any position you want.

When I got there I'm a sucker for spinners so didn't wait for any massage type service from her, so I can't rate her massage technique. I just went for the FS. Some BBBJ, but she said don't tell anyone. LOL. Than slipped on cover, for more CBJ, CFS. She is a vocal one. Very friendly, no rush, Englis pretty good. Finished and cleaned me up, showered together. L / A / S 8. 5/10/10. Standard FS fees. I will repeat. I feel I could get more from her. Very playful.

Rus.Save your money go else where, like go fuck Apple instead, she way younger.

Member #5577
09-21-17, 02:18
Haven't had the chance yet to see them but for the first time since I've been around there are not one but TWO short haired women in the AMPs. Cherry at Sanho (still probably won't go) and Bora at Pine.

CM0069
09-22-17, 16:55
Haven't had the chance yet to see them but for the first time since I've been around there are not one but TWO short haired women in the AMPs. Cherry at Sanho (still probably won't go) and Bora at Pine.Theres been several before. Guess you didn't know that often times the girls hair are short, they just wear extensions in the room, so out in public you probably won't notice.

Hawaii Boy
09-28-17, 14:37
I am embarrassed to say this but I went over to this dump the other day again and I swear the women there are awful. I can't believe I spent money for an old hag who doesn't even know how to have sex. I need to look in the mirror again and re-evaluate what I am doing. I went over there because it is easy and I can walk there and that was a mistake. I swear I will never walk in that place again because it is pure garbage. Stay away!!

HB.

CrowPleaser
09-28-17, 20:58
Anyone got any info / experience with this place? Just started to see it come up here recently.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tnw-wahiawa-wahiawa-wahiawa-wahiawa-wahiawa-wahiawa-wahiawa-wahiawa-wahiawa-wahiawa/8660362

HiPickle
09-28-17, 23:11
I am embarrassed to say this but I went over to this dump the other day again and I swear the women there are awful. I can't believe I spent money for an old hag who doesn't even know how to have sex. I need to look in the mirror again and re-evaluate what I am doing. I went over there because it is easy and I can walk there and that was a mistake. I swear I will never walk in that place again because it is pure garbage. Stay away!!

HB.Well thanks for TOFTT. LOL. I've never even heard of this place, nor do I know where it is. I guess that's a good thing.

Redneck 1
09-28-17, 23:36
Well thanks for TOFTT. LOL. I've never even heard of this place, nor do I know where it is. I guess that's a good thing.The "City Garden Spa" advertisement on Craigslist says it's located at 1331 Makaloa Street, which is on the makai side of Makaloa slightly Diamond Head of Sheridan Street.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/welcome-to-city-garden-spa/6325101529.html

Note that "17 Massage," "Best Asian Massage" and "Cherry Blossom" used the same address.

Johnny14
09-29-17, 03:05
Anyone got any info / experience with this place? Just started to see it come up here recently.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tnw-wahiawa-wahiawa-wahiawa-wahiawa-wahiawa-wahiawa-wahiawa-wahiawa-wahiawa-wahiawa/8660362That one calls herself Anna, can't massage, wants money upfront and asks $65 for HJ. Not worth it, cock tease, no FS or roaming, better you go Century on Kaulakau.

H Mobius
09-29-17, 03:45

HB.I wonder if the decent-quality girls were lost to raids, and this 4th-string crew is all they could get.

Thanks for exploring and sharing; you the man. I don't mind an old lady if she shows me a good time, but it sucks when you get a provider young or old who maybe shouldn't be trying to do this kind of work.

Hawaii Boy
09-29-17, 11:46
The "City Garden Spa" advertisement on Craigslist says it's located at 1331 Makaloa Street, which is on the makai side of Makaloa slightly Diamond Head of Sheridan Street.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/welcome-to-city-garden-spa/6325101529.html

Note that "17 Massage," "Best Asian Massage" and "Cherry Blossom" used the same address.This is in the blue building on the Ewa side of the old Suzies on Kapiolani. The entrance is on the Kapiolani side under the overhang. I have been there for massages before and they had a girl Alice working there that I had once who was ok but they have hit the bottom with the 2 girls there now. The pictures are obviously fake and Anna who runs the place texted me and said is the broken English "New Young Girl" come try. These girls are 40 year olds who need money and think they can have sex for it but they don't know how to be a provider. I feel sick thinking about those girls over there.

HB.

HiPickle
09-30-17, 05:02
Not many reviews lately. I'm curious about Kitty in PT, Saw a positive post but vague, Annie at top? Nothing. Amy at TS? Anyone?

Honolulu Chas
10-01-17, 15:27
Just FYI, Pink Orchid is re-opening Monday 10/2 with Mama Jun from Crystal Healing as manager. Sandy from Cypress will be working there, with a couple of other providers TBD. No ad yet, but as soon as one is available, I'll provide the link.

BotoMoco
10-01-17, 16:50
Not many reviews lately. I'm curious about Kitty in PT, Saw a positive post but vague, Annie at top? Nothing. Amy at TS? Anyone?You know I kind of figured it out. A lot of guys are fucking their go tos and don't report because somehow they want to keep those girls to themselves. Am I wrong. ? Lots of the top providers are busy fucking 10 guys a day but have 0 reports and sometimes if they come slow their shill writes a report for them how good they are. Bust it out boys.

Cosmic Kid
10-01-17, 18:41
You know I kind of figured it out. A lot of guys are fucking their go tos and don't report because somehow they want to keep those girls to themselves. Am I wrong. ? Lots of the top providers are busy fucking 10 guys a day but have 0 reports and sometimes if they come slow their shill writes a report for them how good they are. Bust it out boys.Why assume those mongers "want to keep those girls to themselves"? I'm definitely not one of those guys but I can think of another possible reason. The popular girls don't need the publicity since business for them is good, and they might even be asking their regular customers to not review them online since all that will do is possibly get them singled out and targeted by LE and various official agencies.

Castrol
10-02-17, 02:15
That one calls herself Anna, can't massage, wants money upfront and asks $65 for HJ. Not worth it, cock tease, no FS or roaming, better you go Century on Kaulakau.That place is run by Fernando of Hawaii Kai. All fake photo's and crappy massages if that's what you wanted there. Its a HE place that will cost you 65 HF plus 1-1. 20 to roam.

BotoMoco
10-02-17, 10:45
Why assume those mongers "want to keep those girls to themselves"? I'm definitely not one of those guys but I can think of another possible reason. The popular girls don't need the publicity since business for them is good, and they might even be asking their regular customers to not review them online since all that will do is possibly get them singled out and targeted by LE and various official agencies.Yeah I never thought of it that way. I guess I was just looking at it from he perspective of how busy the popular providers are and no one says a thing about them.

HappyTug
10-02-17, 15:35
My 2 cents on this matter is that I also believe that there are 5 more reasons why:

1) Some of the more long time mongers don't want to keep posting the same info about the same well reviewed provider over and over, unless there was a significant change in service, price, attitude, looks, etc.

2) Our Honolulu forums have so many damn subcategories that it makes it hard to really follow along sometimes and since we cannot search on anything with less than 4 letters, it makes it tough to RTFF. In other words, the info is probably in this forum somewhere, but it got buried deep in all the other clutter.

3) The active posting longtime / Senior members have realized that there are a ton of "Aku birds" on this forum who never show themselves / participate & just troll silently for the free info and / or newbie / longtime members who (the ones that don't contribute on the boards or don't TOFTT ocaisionally) just pop in and out and post requests for info on a place or provider. Thus some of the Senior members may have created a standalone PM network only for themselves.

4) Hypothetical: Monger "X" read a post that girl "X" does FIV with Monger "why" but when Monger "X" sees girl "X," he is told to not do that and he makes a big issue of it or he keeps doing it anyway despite her protests. Now girl "X" will not allow FIV for anyone including Monger "why. " So now Monger "why" may start to hold back from posting things like that again if he really finds a gem and new ATF.

5) The recent LE crackdowns have caused some mongers to be protective (for the time being) of thier G2 G / ATFs, and rightfully so to some extent.

These are just my thoughts after being a member here for the last few months, so don't take offense or flame me either.

Monger on! HT.

Why assume those mongers "want to keep those girls to themselves"? I'm definitely not one of those guys but I can think of another possible reason. The popular girls don't need the publicity since business for them is good, and they might even be asking their regular customers to not review them online since all that will do is possibly get them singled out and targeted by LE and various official agencies.

Honolulu Chas
10-02-17, 17:26
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/pink-orchid-welcome-to/6330064765.html

H Mobius
10-02-17, 21:43
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/pink-orchid-welcome-to/6330064765.htmlAh, no wonder the door was open and there was remodeling trash by the entrance. So is Mama Jun still going to feast on meat before it gets a chance to make it to the room?

Honolulu Chas
10-02-17, 21:57
Ah, no wonder the door was open and there was remodeling trash by the entrance. So is Mama Jun still going to feast on meat before it gets a chance to make it to the room?It's been a while since she's had access. So I imagine she'll be grabby.

Chas.

Member #5810
10-02-17, 22:30
My 2 cents on this matter is that I also believe that there are 5 more reasons why:

1) Some of the more long time mongers don't want to keep posting the same info about the same well reviewed provider over and over, unless there was a significant change in service, price, attitude, looks, etc.

2) Our Honolulu forums have so many damn subcategories that it makes it hard to really follow along sometimes and since we cannot search on anything with less than 4 letters, it makes it tough to RTFF. In other words, the info is probably in this forum somewhere, but it got buried deep in all the other clutter.

3) The active posting longtime / Senior members have realized that there are a ton of "Aku birds" on this forum who never show themselves / participate & just troll silently for the free info and / or newbie / longtime members who (the ones that don't contribute on the boards or don't TOFTT ocaisionally) just pop in and out and post requests for info on a place or provider. Thus some of the Senior members may have created a standalone PM network only for themselves.

4) Hypothetical: Monger "X" read a post that girl "X" does FIV with Monger "why" but when Monger "X" sees girl "X," he is told to not do that and he makes a big issue of it or he keeps doing it anyway despite her protests. Now girl "X" will not allow FIV for anyone including Monger "why. " So now Monger "why" may start to hold back from posting things like that again if he really finds a gem and new ATF.

5) The recent LE crackdowns have caused some mongers to be protective (for the time being) of thier G2 G / ATFs, and rightfully so to some extent.

These are just my thoughts after being a member here for the last few months, so don't take offense or flame me either.

Monger on! HT.You hit the nail on the head with number4! There's a lot of monger X guys who don't understand the concept of YMMV. I've been told even that there's some assholes who go and show the post and say to the provider why he can't do too.

HappyTug
10-03-17, 01:11
Yes brother Raiden, I have had a couple of really good, honest providers that have told me that same thing, in that some mongers get pushy and use this forum as leverage to get what they want. Very sad and tacky in my opinion. This is a hobby of YMMV and sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. HT.

You hit the nail on the head with number4! There's a lot of monger X guys who don't understand the concept of YMMV. I've been told even that there's some assholes who go and show the post and say to the provider why he can't do too.

RiverRat22
10-03-17, 05:01
You hit the nail on the head with number4! There's a lot of monger X guys who don't understand the concept of YMMV. I've been told even that there's some assholes who go and show the post and say to the provider why he can't do too.And girls do in fact leave because some of these assholes.

SpankingTime
10-03-17, 21:15
5) The recent LE crackdowns have caused some mongers to be protective (for the time being) of their G2 G / ATFs, and rightfully so to some extent.

Monger on! HT.Is this why the streets are kind of quiet in Waiks (at least)? I remember 4-5 months ago walking around and being approached by numerous girls, and now barely anything. Sometimes nothing.

Ingwa
10-06-17, 01:29
You hit the nail on the head with number4! There's a lot of monger X guys who don't understand the concept of YMMV. I've been told even that there's some assholes who go and show the post and say to the provider why he can't do too.I said it before and I'll it again, it is the provider's job to sell the fantasy that every customer is special. So when a regular customer reads that other cutomers are getting services he's not getting, of coarse he will feel cheated, especially if another says it was his first or second time with her. Who is really being the asshole? The customer reporting getting a service a girls is not known for? Or the regular customer who was sold the fantasy that he was special, asking for services he thinks others are getting?

The real asshole is the guy who sees a hooker how doesn't fuck him well more than once.

A2

OneShort
10-08-17, 22:37
From chm now at pink massage.

Good luck Jun. Jun. Take care.

OneShort
10-08-17, 22:43
From chm now at pink massage.

Good luck Jun. Jun. Take care.Thanks for all good times (good friends).

HappyTug
10-08-17, 23:24
Since it was my original post that was being commented on, I would also like to add that if you see an indie escort or go to a real AMP, then yes the service should be pretty much consistent, as it is a known fact the BJ / FS is on the menu.

If you see a massage girl, despite what others post regarding the extras they got, it should not be an expectation that "extras" are always included, as they normally advertise just a "massage. ".

However, the expectation is that you will get a good massage at a minimum with these providers and you can normally adjust your tip up or down to take into account "extras," no "extras," a good legit massage or a shit legit massage, provided you don't tip up front.

If you see a massage therapist and you get a decent massage with no extras (and was not shorted time), but walked out of there paying 60+20, you got your money's worth IMHO.

I have also noticed that becoming a regular customer makes a big difference and going into a first visit with an aggressive attitude sometimes can do more harm then good. My ATF / GTGs like gentlemen and to be treated like a human being, as these are still ladies with feelings.

Using this forum as leverage or being a poser want to-be baller, will not earn you any long term brownie points with any provider.

Lastly, YMMV. We all have to deal with it from time to time. HT.

I said it before and I'll it again, it is the provider's job to sell the fantasy that every customer is special. So when a regular customer reads that other cutomers are getting services he's not getting, of coarse he will feel cheated, especially if another says it was his first or second time with her. Who is really being the asshole? The customer reporting getting a service a girls is not known for? Or the regular customer who was sold the fantasy that he was special, asking for services he thinks others are getting?

The real asshole is the guy who sees a hooker how doesn't fuck him well more than once.

A2

HonoluluBidder
10-09-17, 16:27
Dallas, linda at resuve.

Hilton, kata at dream (disappear now).

Nara at top (disappear).

Rimmer808
10-10-17, 05:49
Dallas, linda at resuve.

Nara at top (disappear).APPLE and ULA pretty hot at Vanilla.

LocoBoy
10-10-17, 11:43
Just like YMMV TEHO.

APPLE and ULA pretty hot at Vanilla.

Goser
10-10-17, 12:05
Dallas, linda at resuve.

Nara at top (disappear).That's impossible to say because everyone has different tastes.

It would be hard to agree on the top 5 AMPs.

DeMeter
10-11-17, 03:21
Did any monger get heart attack there?

GoAllIn
10-12-17, 04:42
Did any monger get heart attack there?If he did, he won't be posting here for a while LOL.

Asianlover4u
10-12-17, 11:56
If he did, he won't be posting here for a while LOL.That would be a good way to go dying of a heart attack while having an orgasam. LOL.

Island Guy808
10-12-17, 14:52
That would be a good way to go dying of a heart attack while having an orgasam. LOL.I guess it wouldn't be so bad to be "Cumming and going at the same time" . LOL.

IG.

Johnny14
10-12-17, 15:39
If he did, he won't be posting here for a while LOL.At least he died happy LOL! Rather then rot in an old folk's home getting daily enemas from Ina the sadistic nurse.

Vapor909
10-12-17, 21:51
At least he died happy LOL! Rather then rot in an old folk's home getting daily enemas from Ina the sadistic nurse.Sounding a little personal there! LOL.

If I had to get enemas everyday I would blow it all over the place so they would have to clean it up!

John Ross
10-12-17, 22:23
That would be a good way to go dying of a heart attack while having an orgasam. LOL.Ahh, the literal la petite mort.

HornyBoy13
10-15-17, 20:20
If we can't label pornstars as prostitutes, we shouldn't label AMP girls either. Both are getting pay for sex. It's basically the same thing. Unlike AMP girls, the pornstars do it behind cameras, don't complain if you have a big dick, do everything bareback.

Hiboy
10-19-17, 16:40
Ahh, the literal la petite mort.The great part of this is you don't know if you are cuming or going.

Mr Solo74
10-21-17, 17:43
Hey brothers,

I've been out of the AMP game for a while. Can you please share the FS rates nowadays? I don't want to overpay. And any AMP recommendations (looks and service)?

Ass Man808
10-21-17, 18:22
Hey brothers,

I've been out of the AMP game for a while. Can you please share the FS rates nowadays? I don't want to overpay. And any AMP recommendations (looks and service)?Total is 200. HF 50 + 150 tip or HF 60 + 140 tip.

LocaLoppa
10-21-17, 20:00
Welcome back. Same price for 20 years. 50 house fee, 150 minimum in the AMP.

They all good, try one and report.

Hey brothers,

I've been out of the AMP game for a while. Can you please share the FS rates nowadays? I don't want to overpay. And any AMP recommendations (looks and service)?

Dr Gyno
10-26-17, 05:02
Welcome back. Same price for 20 years. 50 house fee, 150 minimum in the AMP.

They all good, try one and report.Way back when, once upon a time around the mid 1970's, the price was $30 at the door. I believe the name of the place was Tropicals located on Halekauwila. Pay $30 at the door and pick the girl you want (local girls). Go into the waiting room and a entire stable of young women out to make a buck or two. Thats right the full price including the provider was $30 and later they raised the price to $32. Thereafter, the prices gradually increased. That was the good old days, when we didn't earn much but $30 was a lot of money back then.

When the Koreans moved into the business, the price gradually went up to todays rate.

Some of the old time studs will remember that place. There were other establishments as well.

I sometime pay less than the going rate if the girls knows and likes you as a regular. I've seen more than one provider that gives an occasional free service but I had to pay the house fee . Yes, it always YMMV. Treat them well and they will in turn reward you.

Honolulu808
10-26-17, 05:18
Way back when, once upon a time around the mid 1970's, the price was $30 at the door. I believe the name of the place was Tropicals located on Halekauwila. Pay $30 at the door and pick the girl you want (local girls). Go into the waiting room and a entire stable of young women out to make a buck or two. Thats right the full price including the provider was $30 and later they raised the price to $32. Thereafter, the prices gradually increased. That was the good old days, when we didn't earn much but $30 was a lot of money back then.

When the Koreans moved into the business, the price gradually went up to todays rate.

Some of the old time studs will remember that place. There were other establishments as well.In the mid 70's the price of gas was 50 cents and a pack of cigarettes was the same price, before the days of gas rationing. Steal my grandfathers Chrysler Newport and put 3 bucks and cruise Chinatown, Hotel St then Waikiki then back to Chinatown. The Olympia and Primo days in the bars was 25 cents.

Chik0848
10-26-17, 06:11
Way back when, once upon a time around the mid 1970's, the price was $30 at the door. I believe the name of the place was Tropicals located on Halekauwila. Pay $30 at the door and pick the girl you want (local girls). Go into the waiting room and a entire stable of young women out to make a buck or two. Thats right the full price including the provider was $30 and later they raised the price to $32. Thereafter, the prices gradually increased. That was the good old days, when we didn't earn much but $30 was a lot of money back then.

Some of the old time studs will remember that place. There were other establishments as well.

I sometime pay less than the going rate if the girls knows and likes you as a regular. I've seen more than one provider that gives an occasional free service but I had to pay the house fee . Yes, it always YMMV. Treat them well and they will in turn reward you.I remember going to Tropical and after seeing one of the girls, hit the Korean night clubs with the owner. There was another place on Bethel street above the local eatery that was fun to be at too. There were local Japanese, Haole and even Thai women. Twenty five dollars was great.

LocaLoppa
10-27-17, 18:04
I went get BBBJ their from one Hawaiian honey. She said 20 buck BBBJ, 25 if you cum in mouth. I proudly paid 25, LOL. Done in 15 min.

One bar maid at crystal palace wanted me to be her BFF, so she walk me to my car and BBBJCIM me at my car, good night honey, LOL.

Was late 70's early 80's. Rainbows still had dollar chili plate then.

I sometime pay less than the going rate if the girls knows and likes you as a regular. I've seen more than one provider that gives an occasional free service but I had to pay the house fee . Yes, it always YMMV. Treat them well and they will in turn reward you.

DeMeter
10-28-17, 04:24
Who feel sad??

HornyBoy13
10-28-17, 11:35
Who feel sad??Kinda sad. I fucked some beautiful white girls at this place.

BJ Hawaii
10-28-17, 16:16
I went get BBBJ their from one Hawaiian honey. She said 20 buck BBBJ, 25 if you cum in mouth. I proudly paid 25, LOL. Done in 15 min.

One bar maid at crystal palace wanted me to be her BFF, so she walk me to my car and BBBJCIM me at my car, good night honey, LOL.

Was late 70's early 80's. Rainbows still had dollar chili plate then.Rainbows! $. 99 chili rice plate w / scoop mac salad on the top!

Graces lunch truck across UH $1. 69 Roast Pork, gravy all over w / chow fun underneath!

$5 nekohana!

There was a place on Keeaumoku in the building just before the bridge on the DH side. Had Sweet Lady Lounge underneath. Needed to know someone to get in. $40, all white girls.

Those were the days!

BJ.

Asstro
10-29-17, 12:03
Who feel sad??No way Jose! I cry for closing of VIP. Great memories of Naomi, Hana, Coco, Cindy, Mini, Hera.

H Mobius
10-29-17, 13:45
Who feel sad??Will those young hot bods resurface or are they out?

When I went to Sweet Lady a few years ago, it was a dead Viet place so you could just walk in :). Had a couple hot slutts but that's it. Now it's a jbar :)

Akua705
10-31-17, 15:28
What happen, I'm sad, that was the AMP that my friends brought me to get my cherry popped, Dammm.

Ck813
10-31-17, 21:41
Can't the provider tell MS she doesn't want to see that guy and get them banned? I use to go to the old Pine Tree and when I didn't like any of their girls MS would kicm me out and the girls would try to chase me out. I never give them a hard time so they don't call their muscle. I been there when a brother didn't want to pay and the muscle came. The girls would tell me to leave and just ignore me. Their are a lot of idiots out there. I know a guy who goes around and take records his massage sessions then get a free massages because the girl has no license.

CK.

Yes brother Raiden, I have had a couple of

really good, honest providers that have told me that same thing, in that some mongers get pushy and use this forum as leverage to get what they want. Very sad and tacky in my opinion. This is a hobby of YMMV and sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. HT.

Ck813
10-31-17, 21:49
Remember Million? She was a champ and man I miss here. VIP prob had too much complaints. The girls too you off, the managed ones. Boy, I would love to have one second with these guys from the mainland who manage these girls. Guys like me don't put up with their shit. Be or be killed my brothers. That place can easily be seen from the strip mall right behind them also so easy to scope. Remember when had 3 AMPs back there and they all got closed down? I remember muscle coming foe me but every thing worked out. Also remember making out with this one chick and she bit me LOL. Many providers have screwed me over so if I see them over we even. I remember girls threatening me many times. Fuck them. I don't give much of a shit. I can take a bullet as fast as Oh can shoot a bullet. Never under estimate anyone. Just feeling post off right now.

Member #3973
11-01-17, 00:01
She just reopened Sakura University today.

As hot as ever.

Blake123
11-01-17, 01:36
What happen, I'm sad, that was the AMP that my friends brought me to get my cherry popped, Dammm.There was an HPD / ICE raid last April

Scott4
11-01-17, 01:58
She just reopened Sakura University today.

As hot as ever.Is her service BB or covered now.

TheMole62
11-01-17, 06:07
There was an HPD / ICE raid last AprilHi my brothers.

They're open from 4-4.

DeMeter
11-01-17, 08:04
Hi my brothers.

They're open from 4-4.Final court order for closing.

If that is true while VIP still open behind the door thinking they can fuck up authority with western girls who usually ask upfront charge. Cops will really love this site with bunch of high quality infos.

Just like finding how to find hidden bells of secretly operating AMP in church neighbors!!

Little Jim
11-03-17, 21:32
Thought I would try the new place in Makakilo (didn't seem to list a name now says Apple Therapy). Thought it would be good to try to save half the drive.

Called and scheduled an appointment with Cherry. Said she was there then said she was not. I was told to show up and pick from the girls. Got there and only one girl available, Salina.

First, it is a stand alone home in a residential neighborhood. No one seems to be watching, but I am sure the neighbors will catch on. As you expect, the inside has just enough to get by.

Tip required up front. I never like in general, that as it seems to take away incentives. She was decent looking, but not close to the pics. A maybe B cups. Thin but not a spinner type. All business. Far from GFE. Mechanical and teethy. No play after, just get you out the door.

Summary. If you are OK with an in and out, get what you need, or just need a closer place, it would work. IMO, money would be better spend elsewhere. Not close to what you would get at Dream. YMMV.

L. 8.

A. 7.

Standard fees

Poiuy2
11-04-17, 01:27
Remember Million? She was a champ and man I miss here. VIP prob had too much complaints. The girls too you off, the managed ones. Boy, I would love to have one second with these guys from the mainland who manage these girls. Guys like me don't put up with their shit. Be or be killed my brothers. That place can easily be seen from the strip mall right behind them also so easy to scope. Remember when had 3 AMPs back there and they all got closed down? I remember muscle coming foe me but every thing worked out. Also remember making out with this one chick and she bit me LOL. Many providers have screwed me over so if I see them over we even. I remember girls threatening me many times. Fuck them. I don't give much of a shit. I can take a bullet as fast as Oh can shoot a bullet. Never under estimate anyone. Just feeling post off right now.Million. I remember my last time with her. I was going to end my AMP mongering with her. I lasted about 4-5 months and then the new crop of hotties lured me back in. As many times as I've tried to retire, no can do. Now I'm twice the age of most hotties.

Loco Mo
11-04-17, 05:06
Hi my brothers.

They're open from 4-4.Be careful brothers. I would rather go to other places than risk being on video or something. Why poke the dragon even though it may be sleeping. Risk vs reward.

Phillp Enos
11-04-17, 06:35
So made an appointment with Erica. Was wondering if anyone had any good experiences with this one? Extras? Found out that she works out of Hiran CC think it's on the second floor. Previous posts I've read says she's all legit.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-erica-late-night-full-body/8483043

Member #5577
11-04-17, 22:35
Anyone got a recon? Haole girls are my kryptonite.

Roni Yurong
11-05-17, 04:53
Is her service BB or covered now.After BBBJ she nija the cover on. Did not last long and I pop in the cover. Nothing much more than that.

Member #5577
11-05-17, 20:36
Anyone got a recon? Haole girls are my kryptonite.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/royal-real-pics/6611685

InHawaiiMan
11-05-17, 23:55
Out of all of the honolulu AMP's, who's got the biggest naturals and the biggest man mades?

VanilBeanLover
11-06-17, 07:58
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/royal-real-pics/6611685Lose mony that one, a definite pass, saggy tits, read CB's review.

P Venkman
11-09-17, 22:42
I used to enjoy going to AMPs and just getting turned on by the lineup. Now days it seems places like Happiness and Rejuve don't do it. Hula Girls and Tokyo Spa did last time I went. Anyone can give me more of a complete list? I kind of getting tired of seeing the girl live for the first time by having to make an appointment.

DeMeter
11-09-17, 23:57
This unprecedented prostitution sting eventually blew the lid off a secretive network of online review boards – websites where users rate and recommend local prostitutes. King County District Attorney Valiant Richey described these sites as "Yelp for prostitution. ".

http://abcnews.go.com/US/inside-fight-online-prostitution-review-boards/story?id=48308991

I will say it first, mainland especially seattle area's busts are very very strict and harsh.

I am not sure whether it will be applied to hawaii.

Anyway. There one korean man was charged of human tradficking + immigration fraud only cause he pucked up girl from seatac airport when his female friend (k bar owner) asked help.

He was finally released but wasted money for legal advice and lost reputation in small K town.

And this year. Washington's hugh tech business engineer man is now struggling against charge on him. Police put a name of "pimping" and "getting profit from forcing drsperated women (undocumneted) to have sex with greedy men against their will" cause he helped AMP's digital ad.

Just hope no girl kick the bucket to her free debit card guys to escape from charge.

Member #5810
11-10-17, 00:11
I used to enjoy going to AMPs and just getting turned on by the lineup. Now days it seems places like Happiness and Rejuve don't do it. Hula Girls and Tokyo Spa did last time I went. Anyone can give me more of a complete list? I kind of getting tired of seeing the girl live for the first time by having to make an appointment.I think Nirvana and Kison as well as Rose's do for regular customers but not noobs. I was told because too many problems with tire kickers come in just to look with no intention of having session.

My friend does this. Gives mama house fee up front and asks for lineup. Tells her if he like someone he will stay. Seems to work.

GoAllIn
11-10-17, 03:53
I used to enjoy going to AMPs and just getting turned on by the lineup. Now days it seems places like Happiness and Rejuve don't do it. Hula Girls and Tokyo Spa did last time I went. Anyone can give me more of a complete list? I kind of getting tired of seeing the girl live for the first time by having to make an appointment.When you call, you can ask the mama if they do a line up. I went to Kison and got a line up. I went Tokyo and mama said no line up. Vanilla said they'd give me a lineup but only sent one girl in. I went roses and mama brought in 2 for me to choose from. The problem win rejuve and happiness is they don't allow / take many walkins because they can normally fill up through scheduling.

Kumukumu1
11-10-17, 04:17
Anybody know where Vicky went also known as jollin she hasn't post for awhile?

P Venkman
11-10-17, 05:42
When you call, you can ask the mama if they do a line up. I went to Kison and got a line up. I went Tokyo and mama said no line up. Vanilla said they'd give me a lineup but only sent one girl in. I went roses and mama brought in 2 for me to choose from. The problem win rejuve and happiness is they don't allow / take many walkins because they can normally fill up through scheduling.Thanks. I kinda miss Sakura on Rycroft and 7 where there would be a bunch of girls just sitting on the couch when I came in ready for me to fuck one. Or even Pink, Rappongi, and Golden Queen. Wasn't that long ago but it feels like it.

Member #5810
11-10-17, 10:08
I think Nirvana and Kison as well as Rose's do for regular customers but not noobs. I was told because too many problems with tire kickers come in just to look with no intention of having session.

My friend does this. Gives mama house fee up front and asks for lineup. Tells her if he like someone he will stay. Seems to work.Addition, most places will do a one by one intro. Also, at Tokyo, Nirvana, Pine Tree there are usually quite a few girls sitting in the parlor to see. Everytime I've gone I see them and say hi and check them out. I'm always on my way to an appointment so never have a chance to sample though. Tokyo seems to have all there girls in the parlor.

HawaiianTime
11-10-17, 12:27
I remember they were running a scam there with their ATM. You would make your withdrawal and it would say something like transaction denied. No money would come out but the money would still be taken out of your account. Glad they closed.

Poiuy2
11-10-17, 12:37
Anybody know where Vicky went also known as jollin she hasn't post for awhile?She's still here. It was shark week this week. She should be all good maybe this weekend. Her friend is available. She's a cute spinner. Young. Early 20's and thin. Speaks not bad English too.

Justin Biber
11-10-17, 13:52
She's still here. It was shark week this week. She should be all good maybe this weekend. Her friend is available. She's a cute spinner. Young. Early 20's and thin. Speaks not bad English too.Do you happen to know her friends name. Tried vicky just want to try something new.

Poiuy2
11-10-17, 14:27
Do you happen to know her friends name. Tried vicky just want to try something new.I forget or I'm confusing it with another MT / AMP girl. It was something like VV or BB. You know those girls. They keep changing their names. I can't keep track (due to age).

Bazinga808
11-10-17, 16:09
Addition, most places will do a one by one intro. Also, at Tokyo, Nirvana, Pine Tree there are usually quite a few girls sitting in the parlor to see. Everytime I've gone I see them and say hi and check them out. I'm always on my way to an appointment so never have a chance to sample though. Tokyo seems to have all there girls in the parlor.Sunflower does one by one intro. I've made appointments to see a specific girl but Yuri will introduce all the girls one by one and sometimes I change my mind and go with girl from intro.

Kumukumu1
11-10-17, 17:42
She's still here. It was shark week this week. She should be all good maybe this weekend. Her friend is available. She's a cute spinner. Young. Early 20's and thin. Speaks not bad English too.Thanks Poluy2 but yea who is her friend and is she better then Vicky?

Idusixtyning
11-10-17, 18:08
I used to enjoy going to AMPs and just getting turned on by the lineup. Now days it seems places like Happiness and Rejuve don't do it. Hula Girls and Tokyo Spa did last time I went. Anyone can give me more of a complete list? I kind of getting tired of seeing the girl live for the first time by having to make an appointment.Used to be that most places did a lineup or had all the girls lounging in the front parlor area. But not nowadays. If you don't know who you want then mama will most likely present you with either the newest or the least busy (= poor service or unattractive) girl as the first choice hoping you will go for it.

H Mobius
11-10-17, 19:13
Used to be that most places did a lineup or had all the girls lounging in the front parlor area. But not nowadays. If you don't know who you want then mama will most likely present you with either the newest or the least busy (= poor service or unattractive) girl as the first choice hoping you will go for it.Haha. "I introduce to you NICE girl!" ;)

I don't need a major looker, but I do ditch the princessy types.

Kumukumu1
11-12-17, 09:19
Has anybody tried out the new girl who's giving out free coffee tea and red wine LOL is this also Vicky's partner because it looks like her same add near alamoana and are pictures real if it is I'm down for red wine LOL.

P Venkman
11-13-17, 02:28
When I started going to AMPs I would just see one girl go back the next week till I got attached. Now I just go in, fuck, forget them. Go in in a few months, fuck, forget them and continue. I think that's the heathiest way cause too much dramas having feelings for an AMP girl. They know too many guys to really care in the long term and money is more valuable to me than her 1 hour wifie service. Wondering how the rest of you do it?

DRmjm
11-13-17, 12:21
I never see the same girl twice or at least twice in one year. I just go in, have fun and leave, largely forgetting the experience by the end of the CC elevator ride.

I go to the AMP to escape drama, not create it. They are mostly really nice ladies, I prefer to keep them out of my personal life.

When I started going to AMPs I would just see one girl go back the next week till I got attached. Now I just go in, fuck, forget them. Go in in a few months, fuck, forget them and continue. I think that's the heathiest way cause too much dramas having feelings for an AMP girl. They know too many guys to really care in the long term and money is more valuable to me than her 1 hour wifie service. Wondering how the rest of you do it?

BTanaka
11-14-17, 00:38
Not sure if this is the right section to post, sorry if it's not. Long time lurker here, usually don't post. When I travel to Oahu I usually stay at Pagoda, PT is walking distance. This time around I'm staying at the Modern Honolulu, kinda near Aqua palms. I'm not familiar with the area, looking for recommendations for AMP near by, preferably walking distance?

To my understanding the Modern is considered Waikiki, but kinda at the end of Waikiki, away from the action?

Anyways, if anyone has any recommendations, or maybe even just the names of walking distance AMP's, I can do my own research, just not familiar with the area or even if there are any in the area, or maybe are there any to avoid?

Thanks in advance.

-B.

Jjjne
11-14-17, 06:29
Anyone know if any of the current K-AMP girls have done stints in LA or the Bay Area? I want to hookup and talk story.

Redneck 1
11-14-17, 11:44
Not sure if this is the right section to post, sorry if it's not. Long time lurker here, usually don't post. When I travel to Oahu I usually stay at Pagoda, PT is walking distance. This time around I'm staying at the Modern Honolulu, kinda near Aqua palms. I'm not familiar with the area, looking for recommendations for AMP near by, preferably walking distance?

To my understanding the Modern is considered Waikiki, but kinda at the end of Waikiki, away from the action?

Anyways, if anyone has any recommendations, or maybe even just the names of walking distance AMP's, I can do my own research, just not familiar with the area or even if there are any in the area, or maybe are there any to avoid?

Thanks in advance.

-B.Modern Honolulu is located at Ala Moana Boulevard. One of the most popular AMPs in Honolulu, Happiness, is located at Kalauokalani Way. That's only four-fifths of a mile away, which at a brisk pace can be walked in as little as fifteen minutes (plus a few minutes waiting for traffic lights). Google Maps will show you a convenient route.

RdPuerco
11-14-17, 14:01

Anyways, if anyone has any recommendations, or maybe even just the names of walking distance AMP's, I can do my own research, just not familiar with the area or even if there are any in the area, or maybe are there any to avoid?The Modern is half a mile from Century Center, a / k / a the Happy Ending High-Rise. Tall silver building with a big transmission tower on top. If you check BP's massage section, every place with an address "1750 Kalakaua" is there. Any review here that mentions it or has a room number like "CC 1105" refers to there. Happiness & Blue Star are only a couple of blocks further. Any massage ad with an address on Atkinson is even closer.

ZMerquise
11-14-17, 16:12
Returning to Hawaii next week after feels like being locked up with no AMP in sight in the mainland! Am reading over the forums but trying to find someone perticularly. Spinner / squirter or both+++! Anyone have any details been gone for 4 years trying to catch up on the locations / names now. Can leave here or pm me. Thanks fellow mongers.

Poiuy2
11-15-17, 00:31
Anyone know if any of the current K-AMP girls have done stints in LA or the Bay Area? I want to hookup and talk story.Ella at Sunflower is from LA, El Monte area.

Redneck 1
11-15-17, 05:26
Returning to Hawaii next week after feels like being locked up with no AMP in sight in the mainland! Am reading over the forums but trying to find someone perticularly. Spinner / squirter or both+++! Anyone have any details been gone for 4 years trying to catch up on the locations / names now. Can leave here or pm me. Thanks fellow mongers.It might be worthwhile to use the Honolulu forum's search tool to find posts containing a word such as spinner, squirter, squirting, squirted and squirt. Of course, not all of those posts will be relevant, but some should be helpful.

Kumukumu1
11-16-17, 03:53
Has anybody tried going to cc with Nina or coco? Is it real pictures? Want to try but don't want to waste my time had to many failures at cc any information please thanks.

FCH300
11-16-17, 13:18
Has anybody tried going to cc with Nina or coco? Is it real pictures? Want to try but don't want to waste my time had to many failures at cc any information please thanks.It will be very helpful and you will get more meaningful answers if you will copy the URL of the ad you are referring to and paste it into your message on this board. In CC, especially, there are so many providers that use the same names or use multiple names asking a question about them by name only results in ambiguous answers. For instance, I've seen at least 2 different girls that I can remember right now that called themselves Coco. I doubt that either of them is the one that you are asking about.

ZMerquise
11-16-17, 14:30
It might be worthwhile to use the Honolulu forum's search tool to find posts containing a word such as spinner, squirter, squirting, squirted and squirt. Of course, not all of those posts will be relevant, but some should be helpful.Yeah been trying but alot are out of date and some talk about where seen ect. Just need maybe someone to give me a good ol run down on the scene now. Don't mess with SW or anything used to always go see the same 3 girls before but they arnt there anymore. Maybe I'll just take a tour around but any suggestions from you guys would be appreciated. And don't hold out on me all the good ones! LOL.

Hentai Man
11-17-17, 00:08

I sometime pay less than the going rate if the girls knows and likes you as a regular. I've seen more than one provider that gives an occasional free service but I had to pay the house fee . Yes, it always YMMV. Treat them well and they will in turn reward you.Love to hear the stories of the "old days". By the way, if you adjust for inflation, $30 in 1974 would be about $157.00 today. So not that much of a difference in terms of value. Now that I moved to Southern California years ago, the local prices here still give me sticker shock. AMP prices in LA are usually house fee + $80 - $100 tip for FS. I have a difficult time tipping most of these MILFS that I've seen in Honolulu $150. Sure, if they are young and hot, $150 is a deal, but the majority of ladies I see here in my visits back to Honolulu are usually pushing 40+. If anyone can PM some providers they recommend that look nice and give good service for $100 - $120 tip, please let me know. Mahalo!

DeMeter
11-17-17, 01:27
Love to hear the stories of the "old days". By the way, if you adjust for inflation, $30 in 1974 would be about $157.00 today. So not that much of a difference in terms of value. Now that I moved to Southern California years ago, the local prices here still give me sticker shock. AMP prices in LA are usually house fee + $80 - $100 tip for FS. I have a difficult time tipping most of these MILFS that I've seen in Honolulu $150. Sure, if they are young and hot, $150 is a deal, but the majority of ladies I see here in my visits back to Honolulu are usually pushing 40+. If anyone can PM some providers they recommend that look nice and give good service for $100 - $120 tip, please let me know. Mahalo!100-120 tip for full hour full service at top level with young hottie?

If not. With ok looks in their 30's and great aervice, it can be negotiable deal.

They may give some limits like cover must and shorted time.

Or you just insist that you would pay only 40 for house fee cause you will leave in half hour. Then mama will let girls know so they will give just half time service (not half level service).

Good luck.

H Mobius
11-17-17, 03:48
Has anybody tried going to cc with Nina or coco? Is it real pictures? Want to try but don't want to waste my time had to many failures at cc any information please thanks.In general such places in the low rise of CC are pics lifted from websites. Your girl will look nothing like that. Typically a good time could be had, if you go in not expecting much and just 'go with it' re: the girl / woman / MILF you actually get.

The bad part, as you may have experienced, are the money-up-front ROBs or prostitutes who only upsell, trying only to separate you from your money just like a KBG. Also the Nina or Coco you get may be a different girl from the one another monger gets (multiple girls using the same name, based on their availability for an appointment).

Perhaps you were looking at this ad?:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-and-petite-beauties-in-town-come-see-us-4-hands-808-225-4160/8671892

The upper pic is of a Japan model, and the lower pic appears on multiple Chinese websites; no surprise there.

The short answer: partake at own risk, with one helluvan open mind.

Kumukumu1
11-17-17, 04:42
Has anybody tried going to cc with Nina or coco? Is it real pictures? Want to try but don't want to waste my time had to many failures at cc any information please thanks.Thanks for the heads up I'm over it going cc.

Kumukumu1
11-17-17, 05:07
I use to see Vicky from alamoana side a lot due to her massage and everything else but I went to check out the place happiness and OMG where was I all this time I wanted to see Miki but she's not here so I had Yuna it's like what everybody said unreal this place is the best to me I had so much fun with her I definitely would repeat but want to try everyone else LOL but like everybody said no rush and they take care of you mama called us to tell us time up and she still gave me a good massage 5 minutes more walking on my back and cracking my back three Times unreal sooo Good this place is hands down one of the best places to go and can't wait to try again.

Kumukumu1
11-17-17, 05:11
In general such places in the low rise of CC are pics lifted from websites. Your girl will look nothing like that. Typically a good time could be had, if you go in not expecting much and just 'go with it' re: the girl / woman / MILF you actually get.

The bad part, as you may have experienced, are the money-up-front ROBs or prostitutes who only upsell, trying only to separate you from your money just like a KBG. Also the Nina or Coco you get may be a different girl from the one another monger gets (multiple girls using the same name, based on their availability for an appointment).

Perhaps you were looking at this ad?:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-and-petite-beauties-in-town-come-see-us-4-hands-808-225-4160/8671892

The upper pic is of a Japan model, and the lower pic appears on multiple Chinese websites; no surprise there.

The short answer: partake at own risk, with one helluvan open mind.Thanks for the heads up I'm over it thanks again.

Bukake King
11-17-17, 07:18
Has anybody tried going to cc with Nina or coco? Is it real pictures? Want to try but don't want to waste my time had to many failures at cc any information please thanks.I been there. Not sure, but I didn't get any of them. It was a MILF spinner that wan't all that bad. Spinner with pretty slim but soft body. Not athletic like Kylie from Vanilla, but nice shaped body with shaved pussy and smaller but perky tits. Nice suckable nips. FS all they way. Some BBBJ, but put on cover after short while. Likes DATY. Cums then goes wild like fuck me now. Nice small pussy lips, got pretty wet but still tight. All positions welcomed. She has a partner that's also a MILF spinner. They wanted to tag team, but I didn't have enough mula. Very friendly and playful. No rush.

Standard FS fees. All in all nice service. Will repeat. Prob mid to late 30's. Can't remember the names. 15th floor in cc.

Buka.

Rimmer808
11-17-17, 07:37
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-from-japan-4-hands-satisfied-pleasure-808-234-3514/8767322

Checked out the Chinese connection on 15th floor. Got one of two spinner. Very friendly and playful. Cute and spinner tight body, Kinda horny nutz in fact. Perky tits, great nips, shaved nani that was sweet. Multiple pops during DATY. NIce CBJ, into CFS.

Let me move her into every position I wanted. Tight nani. Love those clean shaven pussies. I could eat all day, and watch myself pounding her in all positions. Looks like late 30's, but cute and sexy spinner body.

No rush and didn't ask for money upfront. Nice provider for the CC Chinese Connection. A repeater for me.

Rim.

Kumukumu1
11-18-17, 01:38
I been there. Not sure, but I didn't get any of them. It was a MILF spinner that wan't all that bad. Spinner with pretty slim but soft body. Not athletic like Kylie from Vanilla, but nice shaped body with shaved pussy and smaller but perky tits. Nice suckable nips. FS all they way. Some BBBJ, but put on cover after short while. Likes DATY. Cums then goes wild like fuck me now. Nice small pussy lips, got pretty wet but still tight. All positions welcomed. She has a partner that's also a MILF spinner. They wanted to tag team, but I didn't have enough mula. Very friendly and playful. No rush.

Standard FS fees. All in all nice service. Will repeat. Prob mid to late 30's. Can't remember the names. 15th floor in cc.

Buka.How much is it for tag team total?

OjiiChan69
11-20-17, 20:33
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-now-cute-asian-hottie-jennifer-bodyrub-sexy-sweet/8232643

I prefer spinners but Jennifer is pretty and nice body. Asian with long straight blonde hair. Nice CBJ, likes DATY with multiple orgasms. CFS, asked for house up front which was fine. All positions available, no DFK but just light. Overall I enjoyed the session. Very pretty so will repeat. I'm not so into the total service me thing, as long as she looks good and like to fuck. LOL.

Ojii.

Bukake King
11-20-17, 20:34
How much is it for tag team total?$$ 50 total. Standard $. 50 each and one house fee. 5.

Blake123
11-21-17, 04:35
$$ 50 total. Standard $. 50 each and one house fee. 5.You meant 350 bucks total, right?

Bukake King
11-22-17, 06:18
You meant 350 bucks total, right?My mistake. Yes 350.

Fleshlight
11-24-17, 23:03
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/japanese-beauties-kazumi-and-asuka-4-hands-808-308-9508/9067502

CC 15th floor, Chinese spinner with nice body. Pretty horny chick, nice body, pretty cute, nice B tits, shaved nani, and somewhat over the top crazy sex attitude. I liked it. No rush, goof head, sweet shaved pussy. After cum she got pretty wet, but when I slipped jr in she still tight. All positions you want, kinda vocal with me, like she wanted to be pounded hard. SHe came coupe more times while I pounded her. Pretty horny chick. Looks like mid to late 30's. Nice skin and body for spinner. All covered, but she said come more often and maybe BB on menu.

Very friendly. No rush. Will repeat.

Flesh.

Kumukumu1
11-25-17, 03:50
Has anybody tried the half Russia / China girl? She change her pictures and the recent ones look real any info thanks.

Kumukumu1
11-25-17, 04:57
Has anybody tried the half Russia / China girl? She change her pictures and the recent ones look real any info thanks.

Kumukumu1
11-25-17, 16:40
Sorry guys didn't know had two half Russia / Chinese the one I'm talking about is the one from near ala moana and she's offering free wine or beer or whatever's LOL she looks small like 5 ft 100 lbs? Any info thanks.

Kumukumu1
11-25-17, 17:16
Sorry guys didn't know had two half Russia / Chinese the one I'm talking about is the one from near ala moana and she's offering free wine or beer or whatever's LOL she looks small like 5 ft 100 lbs? Any info thanks.

VanilBeanLover
11-25-17, 18:21
Has anybody tried the half Russia / China girl? She change her pictures and the recent ones look real any info thanks.Linda started out at Nirvana, might want to check that thread, then she moved to the other AMPs, might want to check the board.

Mongerholic
11-26-17, 02:31
Sorry guys didn't know had two half Russia / Chinese the one I'm talking about is the one from near ala moana and she's offering free wine or beer or whatever's LOL she looks small like 5 ft 100 lbs? Any info thanks.Linda from Rejuve is the Russian Model. This other provider is part Russian and Chinese and yes she is barely 5' 105 lbs 25 and her pics are real. Great GFE experience with a NRA. Independent but if you investigate further she has links to various provider locations. Although YMMV Lfk, Dfk, BBBJ, DATY, BBBJCIM, and cfs in all positions in my interactions with her. Her location is right off of Piikoi st. And like similar locations her living room is bare besides the many potted plants on the floor. LOL she does offer h2 o, wine, beer, and soft drinks. She is a sweety!

M

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/half-breed-young-girl-half-russian-half-china-808-304-8667-near-alamoana-shop-mall/9203167

Kumukumu1
11-26-17, 04:30
Linda from Rejuve is the Russian Model. This other provider is part Russian and Chinese and yes she is barely 5' 105 lbs 25 and her pics are real. Great GFE experience with a NRA. Independent but if you investigate further she has links to various provider locations. Although YMMV Lfk, Dfk, BBBJ, DATY, BBBJCIM, and cfs in all positions in my interactions with her. Her location is right off of Piikoi st. And like similar locations her living room is bare besides the many potted plants on the floor. LOL she does offer h2 o, wine, beer, and soft drinks. She is a sweety!

M

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/half-breed-young-girl-half-russian-half-china-808-304-8667-near-alamoana-shop-mall/9203167Thanks for the update going to check her out I also hear this is Vicky's friend at the same place hope she's stronger then her LOL thanks again will update my experience when I'm done.

DeMeter
11-26-17, 06:45
Linda from Rejuve is the Russian Model. This other provider is part Russian and Chinese and yes she is barely 5' 105 lbs 25 and her pics are real. Great GFE experience with a NRA. Independent but if you investigate further she has links to various provider locations. Although YMMV Lfk, Dfk, BBBJ, DATY, BBBJCIM, and cfs in all positions in my interactions with her. Her location is right off of Piikoi st. And like similar locations her living room is bare besides the many potted plants on the floor. LOL she does offer h2 o, wine, beer, and soft drinks. She is a sweety!

M

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/half-breed-young-girl-half-russian-half-china-808-304-8667-near-alamoana-shop-mall/9203167Russia is huge country with diverse culture and ethnicity so it is believable she with more asian feature can be a Russian.

But it seemed that she doesn't know even ine word of Russian when I tried.

Kumukumu1
11-26-17, 14:50
Russia is huge country with diverse culture and ethnicity so it is believable she with more asian feature can be a Russian.

But it seemed that she doesn't know even ine word of Russian when I tried.So how was she? Is it worth visiting her?

Little Dickie
11-27-17, 02:39

M

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/half-breed-young-girl-half-russian-half-china-808-304-8667-near-alamoana-shop-mall/9203167What did you pay? Does she have a name or do you just ask for the half Russian half Chinese? Do others work out of the same place? Mahalo.

Blake123
11-27-17, 03:54

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/half-breed-young-girl-half-russian-half-china-808-304-8667-near-alamoana-shop-mall/9203167The Linda at Rejuve is from Inner Mongolia. Speaks Mandarin.

Mongerholic
11-27-17, 05:00
The Linda at Rejuve is from Inner Mongolia. Speaks Mandarin.Bro just referencing her ad in Rejuve. We all know she's from Mongolia and speaks Mandarin.

Dragon419
11-27-17, 05:36
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/japanese-beauties-kazumi-and-asuka-4-hands-808-308-9508/9067502

CC 15th floor, Chinese spinner with nice body. Pretty horny chick, nice body, pretty cute, nice B tits, shaved nani, and somewhat over the top crazy sex attitude. I liked it. No rush, goof head, sweet shaved pussy. After cum she got pretty wet, but when I slipped jr in she still tight. All positions you want, kinda vocal with me, like she wanted to be pounded hard. SHe came coupe more times while I pounded her. Pretty horny chick. Looks like mid to late 30's. Nice skin and body for spinner. All covered, but she said come more often and maybe BB on menu.

Very friendly. No rush. Will repeat.

Flesh.The link you posted is for "Japanese Beauties".

Licentious
11-27-17, 15:36
The link you posted is for "Japanese Beauties".Be careful.

Problably Chinese pretending.

Honolulu Yobo
11-27-17, 15:50
Hahaha, now they're counterfeiting Japanese in China.

Be careful.

Problably Chinese pretending.

Member #3973
11-27-17, 20:54
Saw on another thread that their ad might have been missing and that they had closed.

That is not the case. Lisa / Cherry is still there.

Here is the latest ad with some pics:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sakura-university-beautiful-exotic-therapists-come-visit-exotic-lisa-32/5542615

H Mobius
11-28-17, 01:16
The link you posted is for "Japanese Beauties".The day they have hot boboras giving FS in there is the day the line to get into CC goes out onto Kalakaua Avenue.

If you just want a legit massage and an older bobora, Anai 87 on the ground floor (beneath where "203" used to be) has such therapists called-in by appointment.

Ogatec
11-30-17, 22:48
Got full service at Hiran, how hard is that usually??

I'm from out of town and picked a random ad on CL and ended up there. Brought my own rubber and did some hard negotiation yet prob paid too much.

Not sure who I saw and don't want to get anyone in trouble. Sex was enthusiastic and she couldn't get enough D. She was very frustrated when I popped and demanded that I kept going. Kitty was extremely wet!

FlipSterz
12-01-17, 03:56

I'm from out of town and picked a random ad on CL and ended up there. Brought my own rubber and did some hard negotiation yet prob paid too much.

Not sure who I saw and don't want to get anyone in trouble. Sex was enthusiastic and she couldn't get enough D. She was very frustrated when I popped and demanded that I kept going. Kitty was extremely wet!Please do tell. Was she Thai or Chinese? If you want, PM me.

HurdMan2003
12-01-17, 17:18

Not sure who I saw and don't want to get anyone in trouble. Sex was enthusiastic and she couldn't get enough D. She was very frustrated when I popped and demanded that I kept going. Kitty was extremely wet!Please let us know.

Fleshlight
12-01-17, 17:28
The link you posted is for "Japanese Beauties".Yea it says Japanese, but she's Chinese.

MauDestroyer
12-01-17, 20:40

Not sure who I saw and don't want to get anyone in trouble. Sex was enthusiastic and she couldn't get enough D. She was very frustrated when I popped and demanded that I kept going. Kitty was extremely wet!Please do advise.

FastNFurious69
12-01-17, 23:42
Went to this place in Wahiawa since it was closer. For me the massage was legit, no hints of play or anything. Massage was above average.

Blake123
12-02-17, 03:53

Not sure who I saw and don't want to get anyone in trouble. Sex was enthusiastic and she couldn't get enough D. She was very frustrated when I popped and demanded that I kept going. Kitty was extremely wet!First time I've seen a report of such service at Hiran--or at Thai Hawaiian for that matter, over the past 10 years that is.

Tyrus
12-02-17, 15:23
Over the top claim from 2 post dude. Seems legit. Will check out.

Eric Shin
12-02-17, 16:15

Not sure who I saw and don't want to get anyone in trouble. Sex was enthusiastic and she couldn't get enough D. She was very frustrated when I popped and demanded that I kept going. Kitty was extremely wet!Kay's girls tend to come and go and don't really keep a regular schedule. Some offer more than others. For the most part, most do the HJ including Kay.

H Mobius
12-02-17, 16:18
First time I've seen a report of such service at Hiran--or at Thai Hawaiian for that matter, over the past 10 years that is.Yup, it's not easy. Hiran is not a sex place, so the cops should move along.

Ogatec
12-03-17, 06:44
Haha. Forgot all about this post and I come back and my inbox is blown up.

I guess it was a one off thing. Going in I thought hiran was full service cause of its location. That's the power of positive thinking!

I won't be going back. Every monger that reads this thread is going to go in and try it now. And I won't say who it is, that's just a bust. It was not super recent either, I'm doing research for my next trip and saw hiran in this thread which Piqued my interest.

Thinking back to where I used to live I would say I have a fairly decent track record of fucking message girls so maybe I'm talented jn this regaurd? I ALWAYS bring rubbers with me just in case, I think that's the secret.

DrMajikLuv69
12-03-17, 11:51
Optimism is power. I did not bring any rubbers too, but I got FS. It happened twice, and both were recent. Both from different girls. Both separate occasions. Both LMTs started rubbing. Both said something somewhat similar; They see a lot of dee throughout the day on a daily basis, but never get to fuck, so I guess they needed their basic needs met. So took one for the team and gave the majik stick. One of the two girls said smiling, I am so happy now. Have not gone back to see either of them since then. All good.

Asianlover4u
12-03-17, 12:49
Optimism is power. I did not bring any rubbers too, but I got FS. It happened twice, and both were recent. Both from different girls. Both separate occasions. Both LMTs started rubbing. Both said something somewhat similar; They see a lot of dee throughout the day on a daily basis, but never get to fuck, so I guess they needed their basic needs met. So took one for the team and gave the majik stick. One of the two girls said smiling, I am so happy now. Have not gone back to see either of them since then. All good.So you are saying hiran you can get full service or are you talking in general? If so are you talking you got a freebie or did you have to pay? If you had to pay is it the standard rates?

Thanks.

Businessman69
12-03-17, 19:51
Wasn't really sure what thread to ask this in. Been trying to find a provider with a booty! Anything close Jordan / Luka would be perfect. I've already sampled Dani and Muni who are really great but I'm just looking to try someone else fun. Feel free to pm of need be. Cheers!

-BM69.

DeMeter
12-03-17, 21:46
Wasn't really sure what thread to ask this in. Been trying to find a provider with a booty! Anything close Jordan / Luka would be perfect. I've already sampled Dani and Muni who are really great but I'm just looking to try someone else fun. Feel free to pm of need be. Cheers!

-BM69.Other part but butt too?

I mean. Usually thicker girls have thicker butts and bigger batural tits.

Which means she may have "thicker" waist and extra meat on belly.

Don't you mind thicker girl (not300 lbs of cpurse. Maybe just slightly overweight)?

If you explain more detail you may get more helpful recommend.

Businessman69
12-04-17, 00:27
Other part but butt too?

I mean. Usually thicker girls have thicker butts and bigger batural tits.

Which means she may have "thicker" waist and extra meat on belly.

Don't you mind thicker girl (not300 lbs of cpurse. Maybe just slightly overweight)?

If you explain more detail you may get more helpful recommend.Sorry, thought using Jordan / Luka, Dani and Muni as an example would be enough LOL. Know anyone?

OneHarnyFaka
12-06-17, 21:38
After reading the reports on this busty little thing, decided to check her out last week and am I sure glad I did. She is tiny, definitely under 5' and stacked with very large naturals. She isn't a spinner which would be odd since she is so stacked up top. She is a freak! If ever someone choose the right profession, it is this little sexpot. Arrived at her spot in CC to a pleasant sight of her in bikini top and cute little shorts. Self showered then a decent massage for about 20 minutes before the teasing began. On the flip I was informed that a monthly visitor would be arriving so FS was off the table. Boy did she more than make up for it. I can't remember ever having my cock worshipped like that before, whether mongering or civilian. It was amazing. I ended up blowing in Russian between those god-given gifts. I can't wait to head back!

SushiMuncha
12-07-17, 12:05
Checked out the hot as hell OZ! She has a body built to get down it I wish her service was a better as like a scripture massage teethy short BBBJ and goes the strap little ride sesh and I had to handle the rest clean up and roll out as cute as she is will not repeat.

HawaiiSteve
12-07-17, 15:56
After reading the reports on this busty little thing, decided to check her out last week and am I sure glad I did. She is tiny, definitely under 5' and stacked with very large naturals. She isn't a spinner which would be odd since she is so stacked up top. She is a freak! If ever someone choose the right profession, it is this little sexpot. Arrived at her spot in CC to a pleasant sight of her in bikini top and cute little shorts. Self showered then a decent massage for about 20 minutes before the teasing began. On the flip I was informed that a monthly visitor would be arriving so FS was off the table. Boy did she more than make up for it. I can't remember ever having my cock worshipped like that before, whether mongering or civilian. It was amazing. I ended up blowing in Russian between those god-given gifts. I can't wait to head back!Got the link?

DS080
12-08-17, 13:43
Does anyone know what CC 109 is now? I know it used to be Happy's old shop. I was passing by. It looks like legit massage parlor now. But I thought it's odd the open sign is lit 7 in the morning. Is this legit massage only? HE offered? Sorry if this sounds like an obvious question. I been away from the AMP scenes here.

Russo
12-08-17, 14:57
Does anyone know what CC 109 is now? I know it used to be Happy's old shop. I was passing by. It looks like legit massage parlor now. But I thought it's odd the open sign is lit 7 in the morning. Is this legit massage only? HE offered? Sorry if this sounds like an obvious question. I been away from the AMP scenes here.I've wondered the same as well. I swear I read somewhere in here that 109 was legit now. I've been trying to steer clear of the C4 (Century Center Chinese Connection) but when I think I am away from them, it seems that little john takes over and just says f* it.

Honolulu Chas
12-08-17, 16:16
Does anyone know what CC 109 is now? I know it used to be Happy's old shop. I was passing by. It looks like legit massage parlor now. But I thought it's odd the open sign is lit 7 in the morning. Is this legit massage only? HE offered? Sorry if this sounds like an obvious question. I been away from the AMP scenes here.Is this the one on the ground floor that faces Waikiki? I've been wondering about it; maybe I'll swing by there after work and investigate so I can post a report.

Chas.

Chik0848
12-08-17, 17:08
Does anyone know what CC 109 is now? I know it used to be Happy's old shop. I was passing by. It looks like legit massage parlor now. But I thought it's odd the open sign is lit 7 in the morning. Is this legit massage only? HE offered? Sorry if this sounds like an obvious question. I been away from the AMP scenes here.There was report earlier this year that CC109 is now a legit foot massage place. I'm not sure it they are still in business.

LookingForLefty
12-08-17, 19:08
Does anyone know what CC 109 is now? I know it used to be Happy's old shop. I was passing by. It looks like legit massage parlor now. But I thought it's odd the open sign is lit 7 in the morning. Is this legit massage only? HE offered? Sorry if this sounds like an obvious question. I been away from the AMP scenes here.Not sure, but will go down and check it out. I'm not too far above. If its legit it won't be around long. Rent isn't cheap here and its a destination location for monger tourists. Anything less that spectacular won't be around long.

H Mobius
12-08-17, 20:22
Does anyone know what CC 109 is now? I know it used to be Happy's old shop. I was passing by. It looks like legit massage parlor now. But I thought it's odd the open sign is lit 7 in the morning. Is this legit massage only? HE offered? Sorry if this sounds like an obvious question. I been away from the AMP scenes here.It is a legit place; seems to have been there for at least a few months now.

There are reports a while back. Some liked it so much they didn't mind getting the foot massage from the male therapist, if memory serves.

Try checking in the MT or Legit Massage threads for the reports.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/china-thai-massage/6411302171.html

FCH300
12-08-17, 20:23
After reading the reports on this busty little thing, decided to check her out last week and am I sure glad I did. She is tiny, definitely under 5' and stacked with very large naturals. She isn't a spinner which would be odd since she is so stacked up top. She is a freak! If ever someone choose the right profession, it is this little sexpot. Arrived at her spot in CC to a pleasant sight of her in bikini top and cute little shorts. Self showered then a decent massage for about 20 minutes before the teasing began. On the flip I was informed that a monthly visitor would be arriving so FS was off the table. Boy did she more than make up for it. I can't remember ever having my cock worshipped like that before, whether mongering or civilian. It was amazing. I ended up blowing in Russian between those god-given gifts. I can't wait to head back!Glad you got the chance to meet her. She is a wonderful provider and certainly seems to love what she is doing. Extremely playful and lots of fun to play with!!

Hinode
12-08-17, 20:52
Braddahs,

While I've voiced my opinion about too many stupid / unnecessary threads on the forum, and I have created at least one way before in the past; I am thinking of starting a new one but wanted the brotherhood's input first, to deem it worthy or not.

A lot of times I'll post things here in MP, or MT, or Mature 40+ threads, because sometimes it seems out of place. I'm thinking of starting one for Century Center, 1750 Kalakaua. Now if anybody did this before / meant to do it, by all means, say something. Or create one. Information would just be for establishments in CC, because I hate reading about an awesome girl you might have experienced, but some of us haven't been to every-single-unit-in-CC! I for one am terrible with names, addresses, etc. (Plus it would save me from asking the 5 w's questions over and over and over.) If I read a good review, heck, Mahalo and maybe I would want to try sample that girl too!

Frankly I would like to explore new girls at CC, I feel its safe (r), unlike the hit and miss of the Korean Bar scene, or street walkers who can be squirrely to say the very least. Your 2 cents matters (to me.).

Aloha for your voice.

Braddah H.

PureSexxy
12-08-17, 20:56
Braddahs,

While I've voiced my opinion about too many stupid / unnecessary threads on the forum, and I have created at least one way before in the past; I am thinking of starting a new one but wanted the brotherhood's input first, to deem it worthy or not.

A lot of times I'll post things here in MP, or MT, or Mature 40+ threads, because sometimes it seems out of place. I'm thinking of starting one for Century Center, 1750 Kalakaua. Now if anybody did this before / meant to do it, by all means, say something. Or create one. Information would just be for establishments in CC, because I hate reading about an awesome girl you might have experienced, but some of us haven't been to every-single-unit-in-CC! I for one am terrible with names, addresses, etc. (Plus it would save me from asking the 5 w's questions over and over and over.) If I read a good review, heck, Mahalo and maybe I would want to try sample that girl too!

Frankly I would like to explore new girls at CC, I feel its safe (r), unlike the hit and miss of the Korean Bar scene, or street walkers who can be squirrely to say the very least. Your 2 cents matters (to me.).

Aloha for your voice.

Braddah H.I'm all for it, I'm surprised CC doesn't have it own tread by now.

H Mobius
12-08-17, 21:30
Braddahs,

Aloha for your voice.

Braddah H.Good question. Coming from you, I would think many of the long-time (years) members wouldn't mind.

The only thing is that a variety of providers are in CC; Legit MTs, Sexual MTs, Thai and Chinese Prostitutes, and the ones willing to do outcalls (whether legit or not) using CC as a pickup spot. It may result in having to wade through tons of reports, sort of like changing from a 5-drawer cabinet to one with a single mega-drawer. I think a lot of members will like it and many will not. Just my 2 pebbles.

Asianlover4u
12-09-17, 01:33
So you are saying hiran you can get full service or are you talking in general? If so are you talking you got a freebie or did you have to pay? If you had to pay is it the standard rates?

Thanks.I am still waiting for a response on this one if you don't want to respond on the forum you can pm me. Your mail is full too.

MasqMete
12-09-17, 02:15
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/model-like-staff-wonderful-experiences/6848243

I was in kakaako partaking in all the new brewery's there and started feeling a little horny so decided to toftt at new Hawaii. Unfortunately they were booked up. "No problem " I thought to myself and went and got more brews. Went back but got told they were done for the day. Pretty upset I was. So I decided to fuck it and went to Pine Tree (was more than about of a walk). Had a great time at Pine Tree.

Poiuy2
12-09-17, 09:30
Braddahs,

Aloha for your voice.

Braddah H.Yes, definitely start one. I've been frequenting CC for over 15 years now, maybe 20. Back when Sisi was a young provider giving prostate exams. I get confused myself from the 10 chicks I've seen just this year. I forget the name, unit number and even what we did. Maybe it's because I've seen too many and getting confused (the real reason is I'm getting OLD! A stand alone CC thread would help, particularly for comparing services.

H Mobius
12-09-17, 12:52
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/model-like-staff-wonderful-experiences/6848243

I was in kakaako partaking in all the new brewery's there and started feeling a little horny so decided to toftt at new Hawaii. Unfortunately they were booked up. "No problem " I thought to myself and went and got more brews. Went back but got told they were done for the day. Pretty upset I was. So I decided to fuck it and went to Pine Tree (was more than about of a walk). Had a great time at Pine Tree.Maybe things changed but supposedly it's not like they have a full staff, and guys got ROB'd there after being lured by majorly fake pics.

"Done for the day" sounds strange, unless they only have one lady, or they thought you're a cop.

Makana9
12-09-17, 13:07
Yes, definitely start one. I've been frequenting CC for over 15 years now, maybe 20. Back when Sisi was a young provider giving prostate exams. I get confused myself from the 10 chicks I've seen just this year. I forget the name, unit number and even what we did. Maybe it's because I've seen too many and getting confused (the real reason is I'm getting OLD! A stand-alone CC thread would help, particularly for comparing services.That motion. As others, I rarely go to CC now since my 2 go to went back to their homes (SF and Singapore) so never had a reason. Went there a few weeks ago, and the posse here let me know where I sent to, so sad memory not as good as before. All the parts work except the main one, the CPU. Old age sucks but it is what it is.

Justin Biber
12-09-17, 15:02

I was in kakaako partaking in all the new brewery's there and started feeling a little horny so decided to toftt at new Hawaii. Unfortunately they were booked up. "No problem " I thought to myself and went and got more brews. Went back but got told they were done for the day. Pretty upset I was. So I decided to fuck it and went to Pine Tree (was more than about of a walk). Had a great time at Pine Tree.They did you the favor. Haven't heard a positive report from that place in years.

Hawaii Boy
12-11-17, 11:47
Glad you got the chance to meet her. She is a wonderful provider and certainly seems to love what she is doing. Extremely playful and lots of fun to play with!!She did you a favor by not offering FS and you didn't realize it. I thought she was opening her own place and hiring her own girls and not providing herself but seems she is still spreading the love.

HB.

Licentious
12-11-17, 18:33
Heard customer talking loud to fake Japanese.

He told her he didn't understand Japanese but idiot kept speaking fake Japanese.

She was about to short his time.

He was saying 5 minutes into session.

She asked him to flip.

He wasn't happy.

Girl keep asking for tip.

I felt like leaving too.

Got my HE 35 minutes and left.

Problably Chinese as previous reported.

Pictures are fake.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-for-you-from-japan-satisfaction-guaranteed-8082343514/7288228

PeaceHawaii
12-12-17, 04:12
Have you guys ever try to take the girl to dinner before bringing her back for "dessert"?

Can the mama be against it?

(I have seen the girl twice and we clicked very well but I don't have her contact and I have limited opportunity to figure that out before I can see the girl again; my plan is to walk to the "office" and ask the girl and / or the mama if we can meet for the following day. But I don't want to look foolish if mama says absolutely not.).

Thanks for sharing your experience!

ShootngStarBoy
12-12-17, 09:18
Heard customer talking loud to fake Japanese.

He told her he didn't understand Japanese but idiot kept speaking fake Japanese.

She was about to short his time.

He was saying 5 minutes into session.

She asked him to flip.

He wasn't happy.

Girl keep asking for tip.

I felt like leaving too.

Got my HE 35 minutes and left.

Problably Chinese as previous reported.

Pictures are fake.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-for-you-from-japan-satisfaction-guaranteed-8082343514/7288228Thanks good to know.

Idusixtyning
12-14-17, 01:10
Does anyone know what CC 109 is now? I know it used to be Happy's old shop. I was passing by. It looks like legit massage parlor now. But I thought it's odd the open sign is lit 7 in the morning. Is this legit massage only? HE offered? Sorry if this sounds like an obvious question. I been away from the AMP scenes here.It's a strictly legit place. I tried them a couple months ago. My usual massage therapist was out of town and I just wanted a good legit massage that was convenient so decided to try them after seeing some positive comments. Standard fees. Two women and a male, all Chinese. I forgot which of the women I got a massage from but I would rate it as fairly good. I would go back.

Goser
12-14-17, 01:31
Have you guys ever try to take the girl to dinner before bringing her back for "dessert"?

(I have seen the girl twice and we clicked very well but I don't have her contact and I have limited opportunity to figure that out before I can see the girl again; my plan is to walk to the "office" and ask the girl and / or the mama if we can meet for the following day. But I don't want to look foolish if mama says absolutely not.).

Thanks for sharing your experience!Yes, I go out with girls all the time. I usually buy lunch or dinner and they go because we have a relationship. If you don't have her telephone number, you are not even at first base. NEVER ask the mama to take a girl out. If you do, you will be paying for her time. You will pay the hourly rate for the AMP plus the girls hourly rate. Most mama's won't allow you to do that unless you are a VIP and known monger because the risk to the girl is too high.

If you want to go out with an AMP girl, you have to have game, or you are paying a lot for the experience or will get summarily rejected.

When you get good at it, the girl will ask you out.

Inamona
12-14-17, 10:18
After reading the reports on this busty little thing, decided to check her out last week and am I sure glad I did. She is tiny, definitely under 5' and stacked with very large naturals. She isn't a spinner which would be odd since she is so stacked up top. She is a freak! If ever someone choose the right profession, it is this little sexpot. Arrived at her spot in CC to a pleasant sight of her in bikini top and cute little shorts. Self showered then a decent massage for about 20 minutes before the teasing began. On the flip I was informed that a monthly visitor would be arriving so FS was off the table. Boy did she more than make up for it. I can't remember ever having my cock worshipped like that before, whether mongering or civilian. It was amazing. I ended up blowing in Russian between those god-given gifts. I can't wait to head back!Where can I find this sexpot? You can PM me if you want. Mahaloz.

Idusixtyning
12-14-17, 15:56

Thanks for sharing your experience!It happens but these girls are experienced with all sorts of men and have a high degree of intuition as to whom they trust and feel comfortable with. They can tell if there is something strange with a guy and will then just keep it as business. But when a girl offers you her phone number without your asking, then you know you she is interested in maintaining contact and you cleared her initial check of you. It could be just for continued business as a favored customer or it could be that she sees some reason to want to be friends and possibly do things outside of business such as dining out or sightseeing when she can get away from the AMP. You have to figure that out. If she wants to charge you for her time then it's business as a favored customer. And it has to be on her free time or else you would have to pay the house for the time you take her out. From past experience, the new ones in town seem to be more open to gathering contacts and acquaintances. But remember, most of these women can read you like a book.

P Venkman
12-14-17, 18:40
It happens but these girls are experienced with all sorts of men and have a high degree of intuition as to whom they trust and feel comfortable with. They can tell if there is something strange with a guy and will then just keep it as business. But when a girl offers you her phone number without your asking, then you know you she is interested in maintaining contact and you cleared her initial check of you. It could be just for continued business as a favored customer or it could be that she sees some reason to want to be friends and possibly do things outside of business such as dining out or sightseeing when she can get away from the AMP. You have to figure that out. If she wants to charge you for her time then it's business as a favored customer. And it has to be on her free time or else you would have to pay the house for the time you take her out. From past experience, the new ones in town seem to be more open to gathering contacts and acquaintances. But remember, most of these women can read you like a book.I wouldn't do it anymore or just go in with the mentality of a short term fling. A hot girl getting fucked my many guys dealing in such a secretive business is no foundation for a strong relationship. I've gone out with several, done all kinds of things- mall, movies, dinner, play pool, free fucks at home without any charges and here's what I learned. Not worth it if you looking for something serious. But your mind gets fucked with. Then when you go f her at work you are like, do I still have to pay for this? She is fucking all these guys, but she wouldn't want me to fuck anyone else. Too much headache for them and you. I just use them for emergency fuck now days.

As for telling mama, absolutely fucking no. Its secret between you and the girl. But then again, if this is the only way you can get a girl is to find amp girls who are paid to interact with you at work, have fun. I prefer non-working girls anyday.

Kumukumu1
12-14-17, 20:52
I wouldn't do it anymore or just go in with the mentality of a short term fling. A hot girl getting fucked my many guys dealing in such a secretive business is no foundation for a strong relationship. I've gone out with several, done all kinds of things- mall, movies, dinner, play pool, free fucks at home without any charges and here's what I learned. Not worth it if you looking for something serious. But your mind gets fucked with. Then when you go f her at work you are like, do I still have to pay for this? She is fucking all these guys, but she wouldn't want me to fuck anyone else. Too much headache for them and you. I just use them for emergency fuck now days.

As for telling mama, absolutely fucking no. Its secret between you and the girl. But then again, if this is the only way you can get a girl is to find amp girls who are paid to interact with you at work, have fun. I prefer non-working girls anyday.P. venkman is right guys don't get involve or think you can have a relationship in my experience you will get all screwed up eventually crazy things will come to you like who she's with every time who's her clients it's crazy not worth it trust me just get in and get out go to the next don't get involve or you will be sorry just my view.

Bulgogi Boy
12-15-17, 02:25
Oh man, Kelly Ichiban!

At Ichiban, she'd insist on Panda or one of the ramen places before going back and fucking my brains out. At Ginza, it was Budnamujib. At Hula Girl and Golden Spa, it was Ong Dong or Yakiniku Seoul. She was the owner / partner / alpha female, so she could make her own rules with regards to this sort of stuff.

Damn, I miss that woman.

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Dr Gyno
12-16-17, 05:14

Thanks for sharing your experience!You can ask her out but remember it could cost you if she agrees. If she is a newbee you may have a chance. Just keep in mind that she may also "clicks" with many many guys. These women are pros at what they do and they can read their customers like a book. They know exactly what to do and how to perform for their customers to come back and see them. They put on a very seductive act and knows the weakness of their clients and let them do all the talking. They are very street smart and will milk you for what they can get. Can you imagine how many clients they service in a day, in a week, in a month? They have seen and heard it all. Been in the hobby for a long long time and understand their goals for their future. They perform and buy the things that all women want like nice clothes, jewelry, expensive bags, nice luxury vehicles, properties are just few items on their most wanted needs. These women understand the system, buying real estate and having good legal advice from attorneys. They are in a very lucrative buisness and have shills helping them advertise (no offense to anyone of you out there). Girls are smart, they may only appear uneducated. They earn as much or more than most physicians. One local provider told me she occasionally works when she wants to earn a few thousand dollars in a short time.

They also like to read this forum as I have been told.

I've taken a few out in my days but its not worth it even if the sex is free. Loose money in the long haul. IMHO, just go out and have fun don't expect any type of relationship. However, during the outing I have learned from the girls how the massage business works, their goals in life and how the business thrives.

The above statements are only opinions so hopefully I did not offend anyone out there. Sorry if I did.

JakeGuy
12-16-17, 10:59
Hello, business traveler will be in Waikiki for 5 nights and not used to the AMP scene here. I've read the forums but hoping for some help. If you has one girl to pick for the following, who would it be.

Good therapeutic but sensual massage; cute youngish Asian (20's), athletic build (smallish), allows some roaming, near Waikiki. Just looking for full hour massage and HE. Bonuses would be showering with me and allows DATY, LFK also would be nice. Thanks for your help.

Inamona
12-16-17, 11:32
You can ask her out but remember it could cost you if she agrees. If she is a newbee you may have a chance. Just keep in mind that she may also "clicks" with many many guys. These women are pros at what they do and they can read their customers like a book. They know exactly what to do and how to perform for their customers to come back and see them. They put on a very seductive act and knows the weakness of their clients and let them do all the talking. They are very street smart and will milk you for what they can get. Can you imagine how many clients they service in a day, in a week, in a month? They have seen and heard it all. Been in the hobby for a long long time and understand their goals for their future. They perform and buy the things that all women want like nice clothes, jewelry, expensive bags, nice luxury vehicles, properties are just few items on their most wanted needs. These women understand the system, buying real estate and having good legal advice from attorneys. They are in a very lucrative buisness and have shills helping them advertise (no offense to anyone of you out there). Girls are smart, they may only appear uneducated. They earn as much or more than most physicians. One local provider told me she occasionally works when she wants to earn a few thousand dollars in a short time.

I've taken a few out in my days but its not worth it even if the sex is free. Loose money in the long haul. IMHO, just go out and have fun don't expect any type of relationship. However, during the outing I have learned from the girls how the massage business works, their goals in life and how the business thrives.

The above statements are only opinions so hopefully I did not offend anyone out there. Sorry if I did.I concur. BUT if you have the money to burn, why not? These playas must understand its all fun and games until someone gets their feelings crushed. TEHO.

Jb987
12-16-17, 12:24
I concur. BUT if you have the money to burn, why not? These playas must understand its all fun and games until someone gets their feelings crushed. TEHO.Have to remind everyone about the old joke that says "you don't pay a hooker for sex, you pay her to go away afterwards. ". LOL.

Cosmic Kid
12-16-17, 20:15
You can ask her out but remember it could cost you if she agrees. If she is a newbee you may have a chance. Just keep in mind that she may also "clicks" with many many guys. These women are pros at what they do and they can read their customers like a book. They know exactly what to do and how to perform for their customers to come back and see them. They put on a very seductive act and knows the weakness of their clients and let them do all the talking. They are very street smart and will milk you for what they can get. Can you imagine how many clients they service in a day, in a week, in a month? They have seen and heard it all. Been in the hobby for a long long time and understand their goals for their future. They perform and buy the things that all women want like nice clothes, jewelry, expensive bags, nice luxury vehicles, properties are just few items on their most wanted needs. These women understand the system, buying real estate and having good legal advice from attorneys. They are in a very lucrative buisness and have shills helping them advertise (no offense to anyone of you out there). Girls are smart, they may only appear uneducated. They earn as much or more than most physicians. One local provider told me she occasionally works when she wants to earn a few thousand dollars in a short time.

The above statements are only opinions so hopefully I did not offend anyone out there. Sorry if I did."I have learned from the girls how the massage business works,. And how the business thrives. " I'd be most interested in hearing you unpack this. Sounds like it might be some great info. I don't know whether this particular thread is the most appropriate place, but somewhere on this board?

HiPickle
12-16-17, 22:31
Sorry to hear you got short changed on time. Perhaps this Question is for the Pine Tree Thread so if you feel like moving this question to PT to provide the answer then it would be cool. Question: did PT have a management change? If so did the new management require the girls to step up their service? I went there once about 6 months ago and had mediocre service thus never went back to PT since. However I would like to try the PT girls but the concept of YMMV TOFTT always makes me go back to the guaranteed exceptional service (FOR ME) at Happiness. So the questions still remain was a push from Pine tree management that the girls recently step up their game?Moved this here instead of Pinetree, cause it applies to any provider. It's up to the provider with service. Pine tree used to have the moniker, pine trash after some bad reviews. There was always one or two to show up that had a following, but the last 4 years or so has been rather negative. Then, Honey showed up there, now gone, but was a winner BBFS spinner. Miki was at top spa for a long time and I saw her 3 times. I enjoyed her spinner body, gave positive reviews, but she wasnt BBFS then. Now, she at Pinetree doing BBFS and she's a star. Well, improved service begets improved client base. Now you got 2 others there in the same category. Me thinks there's a lot of competition on this Island, let's face it we got so many awsome choices. Some providers realize they got to step up their game. Pine tree got the Kison providers just like Happiness got some. Not everyone into it, but obviously plenty are. My 2 ¢.

Reago13
12-16-17, 22:33
Talking about past raids with one girl and stated she would be arrested for prostitution if ever happened. She went off saying she was no prostitute and don't ever call her that. Even explaining that I did not call her a prostitute still pissed off. So in their world, what do they call themselves or consider their line of work? Should I have used hooker, *****, **** or escort and etc. She and all the others will deny they are prostitutes even though they will fuck anyone for $150 and work in a brothel. WTF.

DrMajikLuv69
12-16-17, 22:48
Moved this here instead of Pinetree, cause it applies to any provider. It's up to the provider with service. Pine tree used to have the moniker, pine trash after some bad reviews. There was always one or two to show up that had a following, but the last 4 years or so has been rather negative. Then, Honey showed up there, now gone, but was a winner BBFS spinner. Miki was at top spa for a long time and I saw her 3 times. I enjoyed her spinner body, gave positive reviews, but she wasnt BBFS then. Now, she at Pinetree doing BBFS and she's a star. Well, improved service begets improved client base. Now you got 2 others there in the same category. Me thinks there's a lot of competition on this Island, let's face it we got so many awsome choices. Some providers realize they got to step up their game. Pine tree got the Kison providers just like Happiness got some. Not everyone into it, but obviously plenty are. My 2 .Thank you Hinode! Yes agree with you so many beautiful girls at differences AMP and competition is tough. In order to have repeat customers girls need to increase their services. Younger and prettier now doing the BB. And you're correct again regarding the higher service standards; Kison, Happiness and PT. Note: there are a dozen or so 8. 5, 9. 0 or 10's by considerations of some mongers at the various other AMPs not mentioned that are also BBFS. I'm going definitely try PT now. You sir are one of the very few; less than a handful of senior members I trust. Appreciate it. Now I'm Going to need to try those PT girls. IMHO young, pretty, spinners that have excellent service will always be very popular. Service and attitude can trump looks sometimes.

ZMerquise
12-16-17, 22:53
Talking about past raids with one girl and stated she would be arrested for prostitution if ever happened. She went off saying she was no prostitute and don't ever call her that. Even explaining that I did not call her a prostitute still pissed off. So in their world, what do they call themselves or consider their line of work? Should I have used hooker, *****, **** or escort and etc. She and all the others will deny they are prostitutes even though they will fuck anyone for $150 and work in a brothel. WTF.Don't post often usually just lurk in shadows but me and friends call them working girls and not brothels we call them establishments. Just what I've always spoke with them and never had issue.

Pau Hana Party
12-17-17, 00:52
Talking about past raids with one girl and stated she would be arrested for prostitution if ever happened. She went off saying she was no prostitute and don't ever call her that. Even explaining that I did not call her a prostitute still pissed off. So in their world, what do they call themselves or consider their line of work? Should I have used hooker, *****, **** or escort and etc. She and all the others will deny they are prostitutes even though they will fuck anyone for $150 and work in a brothel. WTF.What would you call them if you were explaining your business to a cop? I've been in a room when 5 0 showed up (x2). I got dressed and was trying to walk out when I was ordered to stay and show them my I'd. Of course they asked me what I was doing here? I know what I said, what would you say? Would you say, I was with the prostitute? Hooker? Call them that whatever you would call them at that situation. (I said, I was visiting a friend) Second unless 5 0 sees you handing the "your friend" cash with an agreement for sexual services, it would be hard to prove prostitution. So don't worry about that. The two times I was held up, they ran a background on me to see if a had any outstanding, after which I was released and told to drive safe! Pau.

ExitOnly
12-17-17, 01:39
Thank you Hinode! Yes agree with you so many beautiful girls at differences AMP and competition is tough. In order to have repeat customers girls need to increase their services. Younger and prettier now doing the BB. And you're correct again regarding the higher service standards; Kison, Happiness and PT. Note: there are a dozen or so 8. 5, 9. 0 or 10's by considerations of some mongers at the various other AMPs not mentioned that are also BBFS. I'm going definitely try PT now. You sir are one of the very few; less than a handful of senior members I trust. Appreciate it. Now I'm Going to need to try those PT girls. IMHO young, pretty, spinners that have excellent service will always be very popular. Service and attitude can trump looks sometimes.Dr. Just FYI, with all the talk about young and pretty going bb, everyone l saw at PT is at very least over 30. The only one l haven't seen was Wara. Awesome service and attitude but don't expect young hotties.

H Mobius
12-17-17, 02:12
Don't post often usually just lurk in shadows but me and friends call them working girls and not brothels we call them establishments. Just what I've always spoke with them and never had issue.Yup. BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, etc are "Pre-Owned Vehicles"; the others are "Used Cars".

"Working girls" need to recognize what they are doing and not get angry when they hear the word "prostitute". It may help them come to terms with it if they look that word up.

HonoluluBidder
12-17-17, 03:30
Nara (top spa was the last place where she was seen).

Kana (dream spa).

Natalie (China doll).

Thanks.

Any info or pm please.

Dr Gyno
12-17-17, 04:10
Talking about past raids with one girl and stated she would be arrested for prostitution if ever happened. She went off saying she was no prostitute and don't ever call her that. Even explaining that I did not call her a prostitute still pissed off. So in their world, what do they call themselves or consider their line of work? Should I have used hooker, *****, **** or escort and etc. She and all the others will deny they are prostitutes even though they will fuck anyone for $150 and work in a brothel. WTF.One popular provider referred to herself and fellow co-workers as "WORKING GIRLS", she told me that when she is out in the public, she can blend in and look like any other person. She claims that she can tell if the person is a "bar girl" and I asked her how can you tell. She claims that "bar girls" look "cheap" by the way they walk and their makeup and the way they carry themselves in public. I tell the provider she is a "professional" at what she does and often times they say not true. They tell me the other girl is a professional because she workeee longeee than meeee.

The word prostitute, hooker, is a no no when you speak to them. Its like insulting them.

They are professionals capable of listening to clients lousy sex life. Based on my conversation with the provider, they say that the majority of the guys have wives or significant others and they just help in fulfilling their clients fantasy. Wives and SO eventually don't put out and guys will need to go to establishments to look for "working girls". Its that simple.

DeMeter
12-17-17, 07:09
Any recommendation for me?

Age, face, height, race doesn't matter.

But I prefer 40's-50's asian women.

When I say thick, I don't mean hour glass toned shape.

Heavy woman with lazy midsection.

Natural big (not nexessarily huge) butt and breasts from fat cell storage.

Chubby midsection with fat rolls.

Dress size 12-14 such size.

Maybe typical middle aged woman in supermarket.

Before mongers here recommended emma from crystal but when I tried she was not there.

Most men loves slim one or average size in healthy weight.

But there must be guys like me who are attracted to thick woman.

Here example I don't know how to add pic file.

Please google.

Shweta basu prasad.

Or.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/69485080@N08/7605374158/lightbox/

This body or a little thicker.

Reago13
12-17-17, 07:38
One popular provider referred to herself and fellow co-workers as "WORKING GIRLS", she told me that when she is out in the public, she can blend in and look like any other person. She claims that she can tell if the person is a "bar girl" and I asked her how can you tell. She claims that "bar girls" look "cheap" by the way they walk and their makeup and the way they carry themselves in public. I tell the provider she is a "professional" at what she does and often times they say not true. They tell me the other girl is a professional because she workeee longeee than meeee.

The word prostitute, hooker, is a no no when you speak to them. Its like insulting them.

They are professionals capable of listening to clients lousy sex life. Based on my conversation with the provider, they say that the majority of the guys have wives or significant others and they just help in fulfilling their clients fantasy. Wives and SO eventually don't put out and guys will need to go to establishments to look for "working girls". Its that simple.So the levels being prostitute / hooker or hooker / prostitute, working girl, then professional. Pretty much like apprentice, journeyman, then master. Should start a program that allows them to go straight to professional, LOL.

MauDestroyer
12-17-17, 08:52
So the levels being prostitute / hooker or hooker / prostitute, working girl, then professional. Pretty much like apprentice, journeyman, then master. Should start a program that allows them to go straight to professional, LOL.Plans of what our futures hold.

Foolish lies of growing old.

It seems we're so invincible.

The truth is so cold.

A final song, a last request.

A perfect chapter laid at rest.

Now and then I try to find.

A place in my mind.

Where you can stay.

You can stay awake forever.

Lucky808
12-17-17, 10:55
Dr. Just FYI, with all the talk about young and pretty going bb, everyone l saw at PT is at very least over 30. The only one l haven't seen was Wara. Awesome service and attitude but don't expect young hotties.Well north of thirty, wara also.

Asstro
12-17-17, 12:35
Moved this here instead of Pinetree, cause it applies to any provider. It's up to the provider with service. Pine tree used to have the moniker, pine trash after some bad reviews. There was always one or two to show up that had a following, but the last 4 years or so has been rather negative. Then, Honey showed up there, now gone, but was a winner BBFS spinner. Miki was at top spa for a long time and I saw her 3 times. I enjoyed her spinner body, gave positive reviews, but she wasnt BBFS then. Now, she at Pinetree doing BBFS and she's a star. Well, improved service begets improved client base. Now you got 2 others there in the same category. Me thinks there's a lot of competition on this Island, let's face it we got so many awsome choices. Some providers realize they got to step up their game. Pine tree got the Kison providers just like Happiness got some. Not everyone into it, but obviously plenty are. My 2 .I notice that the girls usually call themselves girls that "work dis kind place". There is a lot of competition, as top girls are available walk in. Girls need to step up their game, not necessarily BB, but for me, at least fill up the full hour with some massage or cuddling GFE.

The PT mama knows I like young & pretty, a while back she acknowledged, no more, only Honey, Honey barely made the grade, at the time they were advertising pictures of hot girls, but I only saw MILFs on the couch.

Dr Gyno
12-17-17, 15:22
"I have learned from the girls how the massage business works,. And how the business thrives. " I'd be most interested in hearing you unpack this. Sounds like it might be some great info. I don't know whether this particular thread is the most appropriate place, but somewhere on this board?Girls stated years ago, during the holidays (end of the year) someone comes with a bag and the mama hands them or put something into their paper bag or something. Cannot elaborate on this forum. They pick up their goodies at all the establishments, a present. Girls do a lot of talking when you take them out. YMMV of course. No offense to anyone, happy holidays.

Sixguns
12-17-17, 19:26
I will be visiting from Michigan in early Feb and am looking for info on what normal pricing is in the area? I don't want to be the visitor that over pays and has the regulars bitching about it. Here in the Detroit area there are a few MPs where you pay mamason house fee and tip upfront and just enjoy when the girl comes in, are there any MPs like this there or is it tip the girl in the room there?

Thanks for the help Six.

Reago13
12-17-17, 19:38
One popular provider referred to herself and fellow co-workers as "WORKING GIRLS", she told me that when she is out in the public, she can blend in and look like any other person. She claims that she can tell if the person is a "bar girl" and I asked her how can you tell. She claims that "bar girls" look "cheap" by the way they walk and their makeup and the way they carry themselves in public. I tell the provider she is a "professional" at what she does and often times they say not true. They tell me the other girl is a professional because she workeee longeee than meeee.

They are professionals capable of listening to clients lousy sex life. Based on my conversation with the provider, they say that the majority of the guys have wives or significant others and they just help in fulfilling their clients fantasy. Wives and SO eventually don't put out and guys will need to go to establishments to look for "working girls". Its that simple.I still can hear them saying "workeee" in my had. Kinda stuck in my head and a stupid smile. Thanks.

Reago13
12-17-17, 19:50
Yup. BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, etc are "Pre-Owned Vehicles"; the others are "Used Cars".

"Working girls" need to recognize what they are doing and not get angry when they hear the word "prostitute". It may help them come to terms with it if they look that word up.Straight up! The word is not meant good / bad, it is just what they do. And they chose the profession. And hard to relate what they do as work.

Blake123
12-18-17, 04:03
I will be visiting from Michigan in early Feb and am looking for info on what normal pricing is in the area? I don't want to be the visitor that over pays and has the regulars bitching about it. Here in the Detroit area there are a few MPs where you pay mamason house fee and tip upfront and just enjoy when the girl comes in, are there any MPs like this there or is it tip the girl in the room there?

Thanks for the help Six.Never, ever give the tip upfront. You need to maintain the upper hand in this business transaction. Some of the providers will ask for it upfront and, those that do, often turn out to be a disappointing experience. If she asks for it upfront, you have the option to ask for another provider or just walk out (politely ask the mama to return your HF). The HF in the Honolulu AMPs is $50-$60 (this, you must give to the mama upfront). Average fair tip for good FS is $150. Give the tip to the provider after services rendered. Have fun here.

HiPickle
12-18-17, 12:38

Thanks for the help Six.What Blake said, don't tip upfront. If you shop for the AMP in BP, reference the user blog section here. If you don't see the name of the AMP there, it's probably not worthy. However, if you do see it in the user section, read up within for the provider that interests you. Lots of information. The more popular AMPs within, the providers shouldn't ask for the tip upfront. Suggestioms would be Happiness, Rejuve, Pinetree for starters.

Justin Biber
12-18-17, 14:10

Thanks for the help Six.My advice don't take a taxi to any MP. Taxi driver will follow you in mama will over charge you and give the driver his 50 for the referral. Have him drop you off a block away.

Sixguns
12-18-17, 22:10
Never, ever give the tip upfront. You need to maintain the upper hand in this business transaction. Some of the providers will ask for it upfront and, those that do, often turn out to be a disappointing experience. If she asks for it upfront, you have the option to ask for another provider or just walk out (politely ask the mama to return your HF). The HF in the Honolulu AMPs is $50-$60 (this, you must give to the mama upfront). Average fair tip for good FS is $150. Give the tip to the provider after services rendered. Have fun here.Blake thanks for all the helpful info.

What Blake said, don't tip upfront. If you shop for the AMP in BP, reference the user blog section here. If you don't see the name of the AMP there, it's probably not worthy. However, if you do see it in the user section, read up within for the provider that interests you. Lots of information. The more popular AMPs within, the providers shouldn't ask for the tip upfront. Suggestioms would be Happiness, Rejuve, Pinetree for starters.HP Thanks and I have already been going through the user blogs for each AMP. Happiness has already got my attention and I will look into Rejuve and Pinetree.

My advice don't take a taxi to any MP. Taxi driver will follow you in mama will over charge you and give the driver his 50 for the referral. Have him drop you off a block away.Justin thanks for the taxi tip but I wasn't planning on using one.

And HiPickels advice about BP raised another question for me. Are the pictures posted in the BP ads the girls actual picture or are they not even close to what they look like. Here in my area the pictures in the BP ads are not even close to what you find when you get there.

Again thank you gentlemen for the help and advice.

HiPickle
12-18-17, 22:57
Blake thanks for all the helpful info.

HP Thanks and I have already been going through the user blogs for each AMP. Happiness has already got my attention and I will look into Rejuve and Pinetree.

Justin thanks for the taxi tip but I wasn't planning on using one.

And HiPickels advice about BP raised another question for me. Are the pictures posted in the BP ads the girls actual picture or are they not even close to what they look like. Here in my area the pictures in the BP ads are not even close to what you find when you get there.

Again thank you gentlemen for the help and advice.Most of the Happiness pics are real, but some old. Rejuve real and professionally done. Ask about a specific girl if ya want. 😁.

Bulgogi Boy
12-18-17, 23:00
If you do your research, you'll find that Happiness' pictures are, for the most part, either old and / or inaccurate.

Rejuve uses real / accurate photos, with the exception of Kyoto.

Are the pictures posted in the BP ads the girls actual picture or are they not even close to what they look like. Here in my area the pictures in the BP ads are not even close to what you find when you get there.

Again thank you gentlemen for the help and advice.