PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

RdPuerco
05-30-17, 19:48
Haven't seen anything close to looking like those beauties in Brooklyn, that is if they are real pictures.Agree, nothing like that in the NY AMPs I knew of. To be sure, there were some nice ones in the high-end AMPs, but nothing like that.

RoloMyOlo
05-30-17, 20:07
TOFTT and saw Bella. Overall okay experience. She is working out of Rainbow in CC. Get there and Lingo opens the door. In the room and she collects HF and in walks Bella. Nice place and clean. Room is very big and well lit.

L: 7 She is a decent looking Chinese girl. Pics are her. In person she kinda reminded me of Constance Woo a little. She's about 5'4" with B's. From one of her pics I thought they were bigger but they aren't that big. About 130, she has a nice amount of meat on her. Ass was okay too.

A: 8 Nice girl with limited English tho so not much talking. Kinda seemed new to the whole thing. But did do what I asked.

S: 7 So in the room with her she asks if I want to shower and I say yes. She gives me a towel and shows me to the bathroom. I ask her if she going to shower with me but I don't think she understood me. So showered alone. Back to the room and she gives a plain massage for about 20 minutes. On flip she asks if I want anything else. Tell her I want FS. Leaves to get ready and comes back. Gets naked and we do a little kissing and she grabs jr. As I pull her closer. She strokes him for a bit and I ask her to 69. She gets on top and I rub her for a bit before we switch because she is uncomfortable because the table is narrow. We switch to her laying down and I go to town DATY. She has a Bush for you Bush lovers and that sh*t was getting in the way LOL. Feasted for a good while then she put the cover on. No BJ (because she said something about her stomach?) just straight to CG then standing mish. Jr. Wasn't cooperating for some reason so had to finish with a HJ. She was accommodating to what I wanted but felt it could of been better.

On the way out saw Sophie and talked to her for a bit. She said she's not at Aloha Me anymore. Said Bella is her sister. Sophie is pretty banging and would love to try her but I know she like the big ding ding so probably won't see her. LOL.

Be safe bruddahs.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asia-young-girl-real-relaxation-sensual-8083582209/6614113

FCH300
05-31-17, 01:18
Any full-breasted fair-skinned girls like this here in Honolulu?:

http://newyork.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=93511192&oid=93511286My mind goes immediatedly to Mia / Miaa on the 13th floor at CC. Not a skinny girl but not at all fat. Just small with really big tits. I've reviewed her here and I've seen other reviews as well. As far as I'm concerned, she's as good as they come at Century Center.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mouth-watering-toe-curling/6502793

Pix in this ad are real and give a fair representation of her assets.

Coffee Bean
05-31-17, 14:14
TOFTT and saw Bella. Overall okay experience. She is working out of Rainbow in CC. Get there and Lingo opens the door. In the room and she collects HF and in walks Bella. Nice place and clean. Room is very big and well lit.

L: 7 She is a decent looking Chinese girl. Pics are her. In person she kinda reminded me of Constance Woo a little. She's about 5'4" with B's. From one of her pics I thought they were bigger but they aren't that big. About 130, she has a nice amount of meat on her. Ass was okay too.

A: 8 Nice girl with limited English tho so not much talking. Kinda seemed new to the whole thing. But did do what I asked.

S: 7 So in the room with her she asks if I want to shower and I say yes. She gives me a towel and shows me to the bathroom. I ask her if she going to shower with me but I don't think she understood me. So showered alone. Back to the room and she gives a plain massage for about 20 minutes. On flip she asks if I want anything else. Tell her I want FS. Leaves to get ready and comes back. Gets naked and we do a little kissing and she grabs jr. As I pull her closer. She strokes him for a bit and I ask her to 69. She gets on top and I rub her for a bit before we switch because she is uncomfortable because the table is narrow. We switch to her laying down and I go to town DATY. She has a Bush for you Bush lovers and that sh*t was getting in the way LOL. Feasted for a good while then she put the cover on. No BJ (because she said something about her stomach?) just straight to CG then standing mish. Jr. Wasn't cooperating for some reason so had to finish with a HJ. She was accommodating to what I wanted but felt it could of been better.

On the way out saw Sophie and talked to her for a bit. She said she's not at Aloha Me anymore. Said Bella is her sister. Sophie is pretty banging and would love to try her but I know she like the big ding ding so probably won't see her. LOL.

Be safe bruddahs.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asia-young-girl-real-relaxation-sensual-8083582209/6614113Standard tip? Weird, she still on Aloha me ads.

HeineHeine
05-31-17, 15:25
My mind goes immediatedly to Mia / Miaa on the 13th floor at CC. Not a skinny girl but not at all fat. Just small with really big tits. I've reviewed her here and I've seen other reviews as well. As far as I'm concerned, she's as good as they come at Century Center.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mouth-watering-toe-curling/6502793

Pix in this ad are real and give a fair representation of her assets.Her tits are great. The privacy is great / just you and her in her personal CC studio apt. The massage is pretty okay The drawback that I experienced was that she was complaining about how long my fuck was taking. I liked her though, she's young and pretty and deceptively street smart. Hh.

RoloMyOlo
05-31-17, 18:48
Standard tip? Weird, she still on Aloha me ads.60 and $.50 Won't repeat. I noticed that too. IDK but someone else said she's working at a place in Waikiki too by Wailana. That's what she told me.

HeineHeine
05-31-17, 18:50
Her tits are great. The privacy is great / just you and her in her personal CC studio apt. The massage is pretty okay The drawback that I experienced was that she was complaining about how long my fuck was taking. I liked her though, she's young and pretty and deceptively street smart. Hh.Our total session went considerably past an hour. She did not short me in any way. Simply, I fucked her hard for a 'little bit, but she honestly said her pussy was getting sore. I kept fucking and could see she was in discomfort so we agreed she could finish me off with her mouth and hands. For sure her pussy was sore before I ever showed up, but it was not an act or ploy on her part. The number in her current ad is different than the one I got. Her ad used to say 'play with my big boobies" and had a pic of her with "Mia" superimposed on it. Pretty girl / alotta street sense. Hh.

H Mobius
05-31-17, 23:16
My mind goes immediatedly to Mia / Miaa on the 13th floor at CC. Not a skinny girl but not at all fat. Just small with really big tits. I've reviewed her here and I've seen other reviews as well. As far as I'm concerned, she's as good as they come at Century Center.

Pix in this ad are real and give a fair representation of her assets.Thank you chief!

So this is a new girl, not Jenny/Angie from 1002 with the massive jugs (much bigger than these pics)?

FCH300
06-01-17, 00:11
Thank you chief!

So this is a new girl, not Jenny/Angie from 1002 with the massive jugs (much bigger than these pics)?Mia has been around for a while. I first saw her in February of this year. Search the forum for Miaa and you'll get a few hits. She's a tiny little thing no more than 5'0" and has very big all-natural boobs for her size / frame. She probably doesn't weigh 100 lbs and maybe much less (I'm lousy at guessing). She's young, mid to late 20's. Very playful and energetic. I would see her very often if the budget and this old body could support it but she'd either screw me to death quickly or break the bank.

I've never seen a bad review of her service.

How To
06-01-17, 03:18
Hey guys,
I am sure this place is legit, but I was just wondering if anyone here has tried it out.
I could not find any reviews.

Thanks,
Howard.

Honolulu1
06-01-17, 12:17
Hey guys,
I am sure this place is legit, but I was just wondering if anyone here has tried it out.

Thanks,
Howard.Website looks legit. Usually any place that accepts insurance is a red flag for me. But hey, keep going there often and get comfortable with one of the gals. You never know if they venture on the dark side behind closed doors. Hono1.

ExitOnly
06-01-17, 16:32
Mia has been around for a while. I first saw her in February of this year. Search the forum for Miaa and you'll get a few hits. She's a tiny little thing no more than 5'0" and has very big all-natural boobs for her size / frame. She probably doesn't weigh 100 lbs and maybe much less (I'm lousy at guessing). She's young, mid to late 20's. Very playful and energetic. I would see her very often if the budget and this old body could support it but she'd either screw me to death quickly or break the bank.

I've never seen a bad review of her service.How's her face? The photos looks like two different person. One with wide face and one not. Is it just the angle?

KB808
06-01-17, 17:13
Hey guys,

Thanks,
Howard.Been there a bunch of times. Good massage but not real happy at the end.

Junk69
06-01-17, 20:57
Forgot to mention she's rather plain looking. Not someone who'd turn heads on the street. Aside from her nice naturals not much to look at. Good service though.I agree, Macy is plain but very sweet and has a great rack. But just got back from Cypress hoping for a session with Macy and mama said she's on vacation (really? So I saw Connie who is filling in while Macy is gone and was VERY happy. She's 30-ish with amazing natural tits. I don't want to compare boobs to Macy, but damm! She wouldn't let me take pics, but I asked for private pics and she sent me a few. PM me if you want to see. Anyway standard service and fees. Seems to enjoy it but was a little reserved. I don't care, she's a hottie so I'll probably repeat a lot.

SCJohn
06-02-17, 01:30
How's her face? The photos looks like two different person. One with wide face and one not. Is it just the angle?IMHO she has a cute face.

Junk69
06-02-17, 16:49
I agree, Macy is plain but very sweet and has a great rack. But just got back from Cypress hoping for a session with Macy and mama said she's on vacation (really? So I saw Connie who is filling in while Macy is gone and was VERY happy. She's 30-ish with amazing natural tits. I don't want to compare boobs to Macy, but damm! She wouldn't let me take pics, but I asked for private pics and she sent me a few. PM me if you want to see. Anyway standard service and fees. Seems to enjoy it but was a little reserved. I don't care, she's a hottie so I'll probably repeat a lot.I guess I misunderstood mama. Macy is leaving on Monday. So go get get those DD's if you still want. I was happy to get to try Connie but now she seems to be missing. Anyone else get a chance to try her?

FCH300
06-02-17, 17:17
How's her face? The photos looks like two different person. One with wide face and one not. Is it just the angle?I think she's cute as a button. She also has a little girl, breathy, kind of voice that makes me crazy. As I said, I'd see very often. She's a little doll as far as I'm concerned.

Insatiable808
06-05-17, 17:49
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/just-came-back-form-vacation-k-lovely-cypress-spa-connie/6875019

Is this "The Connie".

She looks absolutely delish!

Be safe,

Insatiable808.

Chik0848
06-05-17, 19:48
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/just-came-back-form-vacation-k-lovely-cypress-spa-connie/6875019

Is this "The Connie".

She looks absolutely delish!

Be safe,

Insatiable808.It sure looks like "The Connie" who worked at Kison and Happiness. The measurements are dead-on.

Cloe Stone
06-05-17, 21:56
These photos look too good to be real. Any 411 on this place, never heard of it?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/7530398

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/🅾-🅾-nuru-shower-🅾-🅾-🅾-sweet-🅾-🅾-🅾-sexy-asian-girl-🅾-/7530398

Goser
06-05-17, 22:06
It sure looks like "The Connie" who worked at Kison and Happiness. The measurements are dead-on.Yes, confirmed. I saw her the other day. It is indeed Connie from Kison, Golden and Happiness. Great service, but no table shower.

Honolulu808
06-05-17, 23:29
These photos look too good to be real. Any 411 on this place, never heard of it?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/🅾-🅾-nuru-shower-🅾-🅾-🅾-sweet-🅾-🅾-🅾-sexy-asian-girl-🅾-/7530398Wow could it be? Pictures looks like my ATF from Empire, Tara.

H Mobius
06-05-17, 23:55

http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/🅾-🅾-nuru-shower-🅾-🅾-🅾-sweet-🅾-🅾-🅾-sexy-asian-girl-🅾-/7530398Pics are on Chinese websites.

$300/hour. Multiple ads with different 900-series numbers and fake pics. Only thing in common is they "come to you". Unless you live in a secure building, do you really want these 'people' knowing which house is yours?

Rock Hard808
06-06-17, 00:02
Yes, confirmed. I saw her the other day. It is indeed Connie from Kison, Golden and Happiness. Great service, but no table shower.Too bad there is no table shower.

Stangman808
06-06-17, 02:13
Too bad there is no table shower.I like the fact they have actual beds, rather than platforms with padding.

Lucky808
06-06-17, 10:23
How's her face? The photos looks like two different person. One with wide face and one not. Is it just the angle?Don't expect to see the one with the slender face.

Cloe Stone
06-06-17, 22:55
Pics are on Chinese websites.

$300/hour. Multiple ads with different 900-series numbers and fake pics. Only thing in common is they "come to you". Unless you live in a secure building, do you really want these 'people' knowing which house is yours?This is a bit disturbing. Tried calling to see a location for an incall, got number for "text me" message. Did not leave a message. If anyone else has any more information please add. The girl in the photos is hot.

Nephilim3000
06-07-17, 18:21
Pics are on Chinese websites.

$300/hour. Multiple ads with different 900-series numbers and fake pics. Only thing in common is they "come to you". Unless you live in a secure building, do you really want these 'people' knowing which house is yours?Maybe having a small studio just for meet up is better.

H Mobius
06-07-17, 22:33
Maybe having a small studio just for meet up is better.One would think; however, they were adamant about "coming to you". Personally, I need to see and experience the girl first; I can't just let a random stranger in, or even show up in the hopes she is AMP material. They are charging supra-AMP prices when fun with a known provider can be had at a $200 AMP. Plus which, I bet they will demand the 300 all up-front and quote more in the form of upsells to actually "work" at all.

If someone was happy with the experience and everything was actually legit, I would be glad for them though.

But again from the security standpoint, you don't know what the person dropping her off is, and would you want them knowing where you live. Getting a room makes it even more expensive. You don't know how she will react if you refuse or try to negotiate her terms, and the hotel has your credit card info for any damages to the room if she decides to stick it to you.

Nephilim3000
06-08-17, 01:15
One would think; however, they were adamant about "coming to you". Personally, I need to see and experience the girl first; I can't just let a random stranger in, or even show up in the hopes she is AMP material. They are charging supra-AMP prices when fun with a known provider can be had at a $200 AMP. Plus which, I bet they will demand the 300 all up-front and quote more in the form of upsells to actually "work" at all.

If someone was happy with the experience and everything was actually legit, I would be glad for them though.

But again from the security standpoint, you don't know what the person dropping her off is, and would you want them knowing where you live. Getting a room makes it even more expensive. You don't know how she will react if you refuse or try to negotiate her terms, and the hotel has your credit card info for any damages to the room if she decides to stick it to you.Thanks H Möbius. You are right, thanks for bringing the logic into it.

Johnny14
06-08-17, 02:20
Maybe having a small studio just for meet up is better.Hey how about those converted shipping containers that have insulated walls and air conditioning that are used for offices in many industrial sites? Looks good outside and inside, besides all one needs is a bathroom / shower and bed for your "overtime work". Only need is some land to put it on. Several mongers can pool their resources together and have their own pent house for that "special assignments" away from the wife or SO preying eyes.

WaikikiBeAC
06-08-17, 07:09
If your going to Happiness at 3 am you should lower your expectations. Your probably her third straight customer in the past 3 hours, so you should expect her to be f $#ked out, maybe a sore vag, sore jaw from all the BJ's or sensitive breast from all the kissing. Just saying you might not get the best from her.

Same thing if you go to Rejuve or Dream after 9 pm, your probably her 5th or 8th customer of the day.

MeinArschUndde
06-08-17, 16:18
It sure looks like "The Connie" who worked at Kison and Happiness. The measurements are dead-on.Is it the same one that more recently worked at Happiness?

Blake123
06-09-17, 03:27
Is it the same one that more recently worked at Happiness?That is her.

ProfessorGun69
06-10-17, 04:29
So there are now three Yunas. One at Happiness, second at Kison, and third at Rainbow? Has anyone ever tried this Yuna? The contact info is on her picture that was from the Ad. Never been to rainbows, and don't even know where it is, and that's why I'm asking.

BeastieBoyz
06-10-17, 07:51
Can someone tell me what AMP this is? The one with the address of 435 Atkinson, but not on the second floor where plus is. I can't figure out which spa this is so I don't know which thread to read. The girls look too good to be true.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-7-24h-asian-808-232-3495-new-girls/7484948

FCH300
06-10-17, 15:01
So there are now three Yunas. One at Happiness, second at Kison, and third at Rainbow? Has anyone ever tried this Yuna? The contact info is on her picture that was from the Ad. Never been to rainbows, and don't even know where it is, and that's why I'm asking.Sorry, I haven't seen Yuni but I have been to Rainbow. Partial response is better than nothing, I hope. Rainbow is located on 22nd Floor of Century Center. There are multiple girls working there and the one that I saw several weeks ago is no longer shown in the ad. The place was clean and well maintained when I was there. My therapist provided a perfunctory massage as a lead-in to anything else that her customer desired FS. All service was covered at my request. Pictures of some girls, at least, are real. Pix of Lingo, Bella and Sophie that are used in some of their ads are accurate representations of the girls working there. I don't know about Yuni, though. Hope this is of some assistance.

OneHarnyFaka
06-10-17, 21:31
Couple of late reports on Sophie at CC and a girl working out of Yumi's that went by Nico.

Saw Sophie a few weeks ago cause I wanted a decent massage with extras. Was only planning on HE, but once the clothes came off, little faka did all the thinking and went with the full menu. Self showered and came back to the room lying face down on the table. She does give a pretty good massage, but it was pretty brief, less than 15 min. Was a little bummed since I originally only wanted HE, but on the flip, she disrobed, and I couldn't resist the chance to nibble on those nice MM C's. She's not slim, more of an athletic thick. Asked for tip upfront, which is always a bad sign. CBJ was decent but nothing to write home about. Standard positions before busting in the cover. Back in the elevator in less than 45 min. Shoulda left extra dough in the car and went with what I originally intended.

L-7.

A-7.

S-6.

Called Yumi to set up an appointment. Ad was solo, so figured I didn't have to specify who I wanted to see. Arrived and was pawned off to a decent looking mid-late 30's Chinese woman who I would learn is Nico. Thought what the hell, she looks good enough. Went to a different floor and I realized I had just been caught in the Chinese network web. Decided to ride it out and take a chance. Mistake. Self showered for a lame 5 min massage (if you could call it that). On the flip, she asked what I wanted and asked for tip upfront when I said everything. She's about 5'1 maybe 105 with natural A's. Nani was bare, but couldn't tell if the odor (not horrible, but there) was from the snatch or her mouth. Weak 2 min CBJ followed by mish, CH, into doggy for the finish. Was at least 25 min left so I asked for a massage while she stood there like she wanted me to get dressed. Finished with another 5 min weak rub. Out with 20 min left on the clock. YMMV, but definitely not a repeat for me. Standard $$ damage.

L-6.

A-6.

S-5.

ProfessorGun69
06-10-17, 22:32
Sorry, I haven't seen Yuni but I have been to Rainbow. Partial response is better than nothing, I hope. Rainbow is located on 22nd Floor of Century Center. There are multiple girls working there and the one that I saw several weeks ago is no longer shown in the ad. The place was clean and well maintained when I was there. My therapist provided a perfunctory massage as a lead-in to anything else that her customer desired FS. All service was covered at my request. Pictures of some girls, at least, are real. Pix of Lingo, Bella and Sophie that are used in some of their ads are accurate representations of the girls working there. I don't know about Yuni, though. Hope this is of some assistance.Thanks for the info FCH300. Yes, and I don't see an ad for rainbow anymore. Anyway I will go check them out. Ive never been to CC 22 floor. That one girl Sophie in there ad looks familiar. Did Sophie work at a different AMP under another name??

By the way...In the ad the girl spells her name "Yuna" is there another girl named "Yuni" also? Anyway if those pictures are real of Yuna or Yuni then will see her and report.

Blake123
06-11-17, 03:51
Thanks for the info FCH300. Yes, and I don't see an ad for rainbow anymore. Anyway I will go check them out. Ive never been to CC 22 floor. That one girl Sophie in there ad looks familiar. Did Sophie work at a different AMP under another name??
Sophie worked at Aloha Me Spa using the same name. Reviews of her are mixed.

Today's (June 10) Rainbow ad: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-real-young-girls-enjoy-sensual-relaxation/6393098

Jan Fortifore
06-11-17, 18:39
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6150478153.html

My friend and I went to Vanilla Spa on Thursday night, but only one provider was available. The greedy bastard took her, and left me to look for an alternative in the building. I found Anna (now advertising as Ann), and took one for the team. Photo is accurate. Pleasant woman, with ok English skills and a happy personality. She is about 5' 3" and 110#; cute, slim, fit, with Bcups. She told me she is from Korea, and is working for Chinese ladies. No real massage skill, but I got my happy ending. I didn't ask for more. She didn't get undressed, so I don't know about her trim. She did allow me to expose her bare boobs, which were nice.

Jan Fortifore.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/royal-real-pics/6611685

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6167090685.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6167066340.html

She is still providing in Century Center. She is just renamed.

January44.

So there are now three Yunas. One at Happiness, second at Kison, and third at Rainbow? Has anyone ever tried this Yuna? The contact info is on her picture that was from the Ad. Never been to rainbows, and don't even know where it is, and that's why I'm asking.See my review of Anna above.

Jay Dubblefoh.

Nephilim3000
06-14-17, 06:11
Sophie worked at Aloha Me Spa using the same name. Reviews of her are mixed.

Today's (June 10) Rainbow ad: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-real-young-girls-enjoy-sensual-relaxation/6393098If Sophie is now working at Rainbow then is Aloha Me Spa still open?

WeedAndWomen
06-16-17, 15:13
Been a while since I've gone out, but I've been around the block in Honolulu since a moved here about a decade ago. I am extremely picky visually and I am looking for recommendations. Some of the local talent I like is likely long gone and retired now but they were good. This is what I like, some people on here might remember:

- Million who retired from VIP, amazing looks and standard service.

- Vanilla from Tokyo Spa, but is MIA lately.

- Destiny the blonde snowbunny from the old Hula Girl on Keamoku that you had to go up the stairs for (not the greatest service but she was the hottest blonde girl I've had on the island).

- a really young thin persian girl who worked in century center, forgot her name, I think I was Ava, but she change it alot.

- Yura, who used to work at Top Spa.

All these girls to me were worth the money at least as far as looks were concerned. It is hard to find another hobbyist on here as picky as I am. A lot of guys on here seem to not care if the girl has a huge ass or a gut, or fail to mention things like big scars, droopy breasts, etc. Some reports have marked a girl as a 9 or 10, only for me to find in person they were more like a 5 or 6. To each their own. I just wanted to know if anyone on here has similar pickiness and taste and can give me some recommendations.

Blake123
06-18-17, 07:00
If Sophie is now working at Rainbow then is Aloha Me Spa still open?I don't think Aloha Me Spa is open any longer at the Kapi'olani location. Looks like they moved to the CC.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/got-pleasure-call-sophie-808-954-1840/5592012

AirportUse
06-18-17, 13:24
Been a while since I've gone out, but I've been around the block in Honolulu since a moved here about a decade ago. I am extremely picky visually and I am looking for recommendations. Some of the local talent I like is likely long gone and retired now but they were good. This is what I like, some people on here might remember:

- Destiny the blonde snowbunny from the old Hula Girl on Keamoku that you had to go up the stairs for (not the greatest service but she was the hottest blonde girl I've had on the island).

- a really young thin persian girl who worked in century center, forgot her name, I think I was Ava, but she change it alot.

All these girls to me were worth the money at least as far as looks were concerned. It is hard to find another hobbyist on here as picky as I am. A lot of guys on here seem to not care if the girl has a huge ass or a gut, or fail to mention things like big scars, droopy breasts, etc. Some reports have marked a girl as a 9 or 10, only for me to find in person they were more like a 5 or 6. To each their own. I just wanted to know if anyone on here has similar pickiness and taste and can give me some recommendations.Hey bro. My suggestions would be: Nani and Hilton at Dream. Also, Tiffany at Tokyo. Sugar at happiness is pretty too. Hope you enjoy!

Goser
06-18-17, 13:27
Based on who you list as acceptable to you, you care about eye candy and don't care as much about service quality.

I would check out Rejuve and Dream. They have really good looking girls whose service is good.

Happiness has good looking girls whose service is great.

All these girls to me were worth the money at least as far as looks were concerned. It is hard to find another hobbyist on here as picky as I am. A lot of guys on here seem to not care if the girl has a huge ass or a gut, or fail to mention things like big scars, droopy breasts, etc. Some reports have marked a girl as a 9 or 10, only for me to find in person they were more like a 5 or 6. To each their own. I just wanted to know if anyone on here has similar pickiness and taste and can give me some recommendations.

Ingwa
06-18-17, 14:54
Hey bro. My suggestions would be: Nani and Hilton at Dream. Also, Tiffany at Tokyo. Sugar at happiness is pretty too. Hope you enjoy!From what I understand, think Yura who was at Top is now Nani at Dream. I her regulars can confirm.

Playboys219
06-18-17, 16:11
Hey brothers,

I'm an ass guy and am in need of a fix, I'm new here and want to choose to best lady with the best ass.

Which girl has the best ass here in Honolulu?

Thanks.

Niceguy808
06-18-17, 16:14
Can someone tell me what AMP this is? The one with the address of 435 Atkinson, but not on the second floor where plus is. I can't figure out which spa this is so I don't know which thread to read. The girls look too good to be true.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/open-7-24h-asian-808-232-3495-new-girls/7484948These girls supposedly work as SWs, but use Plus Spa as an incall if some guy calls the number. Plus has been very slow for a long time and I guess they see this as a good arrangement to bring in some extra cash.

These girls are managed and charge way more than Plus Spa's own girls.

Member #5810
06-18-17, 17:41
These girls supposedly work as SWs, but use Plus Spa as an incall if some guy calls the number. Plus has been very slow for a long time and I guess they see this as a good arrangement to bring in some extra cash.

These girls are managed and charge way more than Plus Spa's own girls.Thanks for the info! I've been wondering the same thing on the address they post in the ad. Probably don't look like the pics too. I'll stick to the mainstream AMPs.

John Ross
06-18-17, 19:22
These girls supposedly work as SWs, but use Plus Spa as an incall if some guy calls the number. Plus has been very slow for a long time and I guess they see this as a good arrangement to bring in some extra cash.

These girls are managed and charge way more than Plus Spa's own girls.It is only one girl, that uses different pictures. She also had two phones to throw people off, making them think there is more than one girl. AFAIK, she is an independent. Plus only has the partners Michelle and Ruby. I think Joy is expected back in the next couple months.

BeastieBoyz
06-18-17, 20:18
Hmm. I see. Let me guess, they look nothing like the pictures. Because if they did, wow.

These girls are managed and charge way more than Plus Spa's own girls.

MidgetMac87
06-19-17, 01:47
Do any of the AMP's still have providers who provide outcalls?

Goser
06-19-17, 02:49
From what I understand, think Yura who was at Top is now Nani at Dream. I her regulars can confirm.I don't think so. Nani was formerly known as Kan.

H Mobius
06-19-17, 02:50
Do any of the AMP's still have providers who provide outcalls?Vanilla's ad says, "In or out call".

Blake123
06-19-17, 03:28
From what I understand, think Yura who was at Top is now Nani at Dream. I her regulars can confirm.Actually, Nani was known as Kan at Top Spa.

Spartacus77
06-19-17, 21:25
From what I understand, think Yura who was at Top is now Nani at Dream. I her regulars can confirm.Nani started out as Kan at CC, forget the band of the place, switched her name to Nani (because it sounded more feminine). I don't think she was ever a Yura.

Jb Good
06-19-17, 21:59
For some time now it seems as though, and I could be wrong, the majority of the ladies at the various spas have decent sized boobs. Well, I'm a small, natural boobie guy. I've been searching the ads, not that the ads are an accurate representation of the ladies and can't seem to locate the "right" lady. So, here are my preferences -- spinner, B max natural boobies, apple bottom or better, LIKES DATY and gives at least an average BBBJ. I'm open to any and all recommendations. Mahalo is advance. JB.

Island Guy808
06-19-17, 23:42
Nani started out as Kan at CC, forget the band of the place, switched her name to Nani (because it sounded more feminine). I don't think she was ever a Yura.Forgive me for any mistakes or errors.

Kan / Khan started at Top Spa if I recall. She was the hottie of the day there.

Then moved to CC203 and changed to Nani.

Dissappeared did a bit then resurfaced at Rejuve.

Now Dream superstar.

IG.

LocoBoy
06-20-17, 03:16
I would say either Yuna at Kison or Tina at Sunflower. As always YMMV, both were okay for me but great for others. You can read their respective posts to decide. Just giving you suggestions according to your physical description and preferences.

For some time now it seems as though, and I could be wrong, the majority of the ladies at the various spas have decent sized boobs. Well, I'm a small, natural boobie guy. I've been searching the ads, not that the ads are an accurate representation of the ladies and can't seem to locate the "right" lady. So, here are my preferences -- spinner, B max natural boobies, apple bottom or better, LIKES DATY and gives at least an average BBBJ. I'm open to any and all recommendations. Mahalo is advance. JB.

Member #5810
06-20-17, 03:42
For some time now it seems as though, and I could be wrong, the majority of the ladies at the various spas have decent sized boobs. Well, I'm a small, natural boobie guy. I've been searching the ads, not that the ads are an accurate representation of the ladies and can't seem to locate the "right" lady. So, here are my preferences -- spinner, B max natural boobies, apple bottom or better, LIKES DATY and gives at least an average BBBJ. I'm open to any and all recommendations. Mahalo is advance. JB.My vote would be Honey at Pine Tree. Only thing is no apple bottom. Nice ass for me but not apple kind. Smallish real nice boobs. Likes daty if you do it well. Super deep throat BBBJ. Seen her maybe 20 times.

Also, Tera who is there too. But I have not seen her personally.

Bulgogi Boy
06-20-17, 04:01
For some time now it seems as though, and I could be wrong, the majority of the ladies at the various spas have decent sized boobs. Well, I'm a small, natural boobie guy. I've been searching the ads, not that the ads are an accurate representation of the ladies and can't seem to locate the "right" lady. So, here are my preferences -- spinner, B max natural boobies, apple bottom or better, LIKES DATY and gives at least an average BBBJ. I'm open to any and all recommendations. Mahalo is advance. JB.Consider Yuki at Tokyo Spa. The pictures of her are 100% real. She's a real cutie, natural bee cups, and nice round ass. Might have more meat than a true spinner, but at about 5'0", she's petite by most definitions.

Awesome table shower with BB preview, BBBJ back at the room. She usually allows DATY.

Uconninhawaii
06-20-17, 04:48
Nani started out as Kan at CC, forget the band of the place, switched her name to Nani (because it sounded more feminine). I don't think she was ever a Yura.She told me it was because Nani is Hawaiian for beautiful. Which she most definitely is.

Goser
06-22-17, 11:48
Do any of the AMP's still have providers who provide outcalls?Not many. If they do, they are usually an independent who is using the AMP for their facilities. Those girls advertise on their own.

Some will let you take a girl out if you are well known and pay the house fee for the whole time you are out. But that can get expensive and it's easier just to get to know the girl and ask her out.

JohnnyZero
06-26-17, 23:38
Does Paradise Thai in pearl city give HE? Do they offer more services? I'm wondering about Mai and if she crossed over to the darkside. I searched the forums and got mixed results.

El Payaso
06-30-17, 07:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

John Ross
06-30-17, 08:03
Bruh, the standard here in Hawaii for a AMP visit is 200 (house fee + tip).Yes, if you tip less, the ladies will be more critical of customers, making it harder for all of us.

GiAnt34
06-30-17, 08:46
$120 tip and she didn't balk?Perhaps he was at Pine Tree on a slow night. Once, after a lousy session (not at Pine Tree), I wanted to try another girl, but I was a little short on funds. When I got to the place, I told her what I had in my wallet and asked if it would be OK with her. Without hesitation, she said she was OK. I believe I caught her on an extremely slow day. His $120 tip + the house fee is in the ball park.

AssEaterNow
06-30-17, 11:43
They are legit.

Does Paradise Thai in pearl city give HE? Do they offer more services? I'm wondering about Mai and if she crossed over to the darkside. I searched the forums and got mixed results.

El Payaso
06-30-17, 15:03
$120 tip and she didn't balk?She stalled a bit. I think she went out to talk to the boss lady or something and I guess it was agreed upon.

Bruh, the standard here in Hawaii for a AMP visit is 200 (house fee + tip).Your income is perhaps a bit higher than mine. I won't be judgmental of you though.

Yes, if you tip less, the ladies will be more critical of customers, making it harder for all of us.I get that aspect of the business. I have not done an AMP in two years and I was simply going off the amounts that people tip from Rub Maps. My apologies for not being an expert level with this.

Perhaps he was at Pine Tree on a slow night. Once, after a lousy session (not at Pine Tree), I wanted to try another girl, but I was a little short on funds. When I got to the place, I told her what I had in my wallet and asked if it would be OK with her. Without hesitation, she said she was OK. I believe I caught her on an extremely slow day. His $120 tip + the house fee is in the ball park.It was a slow night indeed, so any income is better than my money walking away.

SirRegal
06-30-17, 15:11
Yes, if you tip less, the ladies will be more critical of customers, making it harder for all of us.A popular girl counted the money before I left. I wasn't offended but she said a bunch of dudes have been shorting her recently.

El Payaso
06-30-17, 18:55
Where exactly did you read this?

I actually saw this when I went to Google and the reviews sections. Not sure how true it is. Two years ago I actually went there and had a couple of girls, one was a Korean who was truly amazing. The Native Hawaiian was thuggish ruggish and not good.

Sukebegai
06-30-17, 20:05
I actually saw this when I went to Google and the reviews sections. Not sure how true it is.If you can't confirm whether it's true or not then don't post it. Can't believe admin didn't delete your post.

Can't believe you're busting my ass when you didn't report the post. YOU ARE ALL UNMODERATED SENIOR MEMBERS, until somebody reported this I never saw any of it.

Next time instead of finding fault with me just use the button on the post that we put there so you can report it. Obviously it's not as much fun as fingerwaggen but it's more effective.

A2

Hawaiian Nono
07-03-17, 06:31
She stalled a bit. I think she went out to talk to the boss lady or something and I guess it was agreed upon.

Your income is perhaps a bit higher than mine. I won't be judgmental of you though.

I get that aspect of the business. I have not done an AMP in two years and I was simply going off the amounts that people tip from Rub Maps. My apologies for not being an expert level with this.

It was a slow night indeed, so any income is better than my money walking away.My normal is $60 + $140, the least is $60 + $80,100 they didn't even count or after counting simply wanted me back the next week. If they like you the money part is very different, but you do still have to pay.

Scott4
07-07-17, 02:43
My normal is $60 + $140, the least is $60 + $80,100 they didn't even count or after counting simply wanted me back the next week. If they like you the money part is very different, but you do still have to pay.They like the money more than you my friend nice report.

FlyWheeligGy6
07-09-17, 01:02
Hi, I'm looking to check out my first AMP. I'm not new to mongering, but I usually just stick to the backpage providers. Can some of you recommend which AMP in town are good for first timers?

LocaLoppa
07-09-17, 04:15
Whoa who's the good ones on backpage? Maybe Betta than AMPs, who you best fuck on the back page? Hula and Sanho is the best today, just like all indie kine, nice indie girls. Check um out and report. Bring 200 minimum and good times.

Sanho young and pretty kine plenty. Best for new kine.

Hi, I'm looking to check out my first AMP. I'm not new to mongering, but I usually just stick to the backpage providers. Can some of you recommend which AMP in town are good for first timers?

DeMeter
07-10-17, 03:39
https://voicesofny.org/2017/03/prostitution-may-lead-to-deportation/

And today one Chinese woman who is considered as victim of human trafficking was arrested at court by ICE. In new york. Not in southern states.

And I heard some story that ICE suddenly visited AMPs here too.

And I will not say more detail (some unqualified ones were sent to ICE detention center) cause it is not confirmed news yet.

And one more question that I worry for our holy ladies. Many are not citizens yet. Just green card holders. Some may have working permit but I know some AMP managers reject them though they are super young and hot to avoid any possibility of misleading.

It will be weird to ICE that human trafficking (forced prostitution) victim was rescued and get temporary right to live and work in USA but work back for massage parlor again. And working permit is not given to allow so called illegal field.

So those AMP just hire green card holders or citizens.

Anyway if a green card holder provider is sentenced guilty of prostituion, will she be deported? They were not before in most case.

But now all is unpredictable. Even west coast with so many progressive power seem to change dramatically now.

And now my amp informer(?) lady friends told me about all kind of LE involvement.
We may be rejected by amp and girls if they suspect we were service men.
We had better understand them.
Such place means it can be much safer for cerified mongers! Do you really want "we don't worry. We just wanna grab hf. Anyone including LE is welcomed" place? While passionate boom boom, LE is waiting for his chance for promotion in next door?
If HPD's policy is arresting everyone from prostition scene (bobody knows how cops change their rules) and you have strictly regulated job(like military or government or religious job), your whole life will be totally messed up. I hope amps get cautious too.

And we guys stop being gentlemen who try to build romantic mood when we are first visitos.

RiverRat22
07-10-17, 05:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

That's like 4 for you. Maybe you will learn with your next user name

A2

DeMeter
07-10-17, 05:27
One of my AMP lady friend joked.

1-2 among 10 asian guys must use magnum.

3 among 10 white guys must use magnum.

1-2 among 10 black guys don't need to use magnum. And 1 among 10 black guys must be rejected owing to too great size.

She said to me (asian) "baby you are one of those 8 asian guys".

P.S. / it is just joke from her. No need to be too serious about size issue here.

Hard Eight
07-10-17, 05:36

And today one Chinese woman who is considered as victim of human trafficking was arrested at court by ICE. In new york. Not in southern states.

And I will not say more detail (some unqualified ones were sent to ICE detention center) cause it is not confirmed news yet.

And one more question that I worry for our holy ladies. Many are not citizens yet. Just green card holders. Some may have working permit but I know some AMP managers reject them though they are super young and hot to avoid any possibility of misleading.

It will be weird to ICE that human trafficking (forced prostitution) victim was rescued and get temporary right to live and work in USA but work back for massage parlor again. And working permit is not given to allow so called illegal field.

Anyway if a green card holder provider is sentenced guilty of prostituion, will she be deported? They were not before in most case.

But now all is unpredictable. Even west coast with so many progressive power seem to change dramatically now.

And now my amp informer(?) lady friends told me about all kind of LE involvement.
We may be rejected by amp and girls if they suspect we were service men.
We had better understand them.
Such place means it can be much safer for cerified mongers! Do you really want "we don't worry. We just wanna grab hf. Anyone including LE is welcomed" place? While passionate boom boom, LE is waiting for his chance for promotion in next door?
If HPD's policy is arresting everyone from prostition scene (bobody knows how cops change their rules) and you have strictly regulated job(like military or government or religious job), your whole life will be totally messed up. I hope amps get cautious too.

And we guys stop being gentlemen who try to build romantic mood when we are first visitos.I know a lot of Chinese Massage places in CC and CS that probably shouldn't be operating at all. Probably not paying taxes and transferring the money back home. One day all these illegal businesses either Chinese, Thai, White, Black, Hispanic, Korean etc, will all come crashing down.

BeastieBoyz
07-10-17, 07:25
I can't put my finger on it, but it does feel like things are different. Just a foreboding feeling. I wish I could read all the signs.

Redneck 1
07-10-17, 07:31
Best AMP for first timer?

Hi, I'm looking to check out my first AMP. I'm not new to mongering, but I usually just stick to the backpage providers. Can some of you recommend which AMP in town are good for first timers?Here's my advice: it depends upon each monger's personal preferences. For example, one monger recommended Sanho and Hula, which is fine, but speaking only for myself, those "rules" places would probably be among the last places that I would want to visit. It's no secret that I prefer places that specialize in bbfs, even if most of their providers aren't the "young hottie" type. On the other hand, there are some mongers who purposely avoid such places, and of course that's their freedom of choice. So I think it's good to take some time to review the particular AMP threads and decide which of the AMPs are best for your individual preferences. I notice that you posted similar "first AMP visit" questions in 2015 and in May of this year, so maybe it's time to spring into action (smile).

Museki
07-10-17, 14:28
Hi, I'm looking to check out my first AMP. I'm not new to mongering, but I usually just stick to the backpage providers. Can some of you recommend which AMP in town are good for first timers?Personally the indies on Backpage have mostly been a waste of money for me. Right now, I would check out ReJuve or Happiness depending on what you want service wise, age and looks. You might want to check out the reviews first before you make your choice. Good Luck!

Licentious
07-10-17, 14:42
I know a lot of Chinese Massage places in CC and CS that probably shouldn't be operating at all. Probably not paying taxes and transferring the money back home. One day all these illegal businesses either Chinese, Thai, White, Black, Hispanic, Korean etc, will all come crashing down.Any business that has cash fall into your category.

Resturants.

Retail stores.

Look what happened years back when they first planned to knock down international market place.

The Koreans were talking bloody murder.

All these type store don't pay their share of taxes.

So what ever you think is legit or not.

Because of cash.

They all break the law.

Just can't prove it all.

HiPickle
07-10-17, 14:55
Any business that has cash fall into your category.

Resturants.

Retail stores.

Look what happened years back when they first planned to knock down international market place.

The Koreans were talking bloody murder.

All these type store don't pay their share of taxes.

So what ever you think is legit or not.

Because of cash.

They all break the law.

Just can't prove it all.When I hear "Fair share". I just shake my head. Taxation is theft.

Licentious
07-10-17, 16:18
When I hear "Fair share". I just shake my head. Taxation is theft.You're in a forum talking about law and ethics?

This is not the right forum.

Johnny14
07-10-17, 16:48
One of my AMP lady friend joked.

1-2 among 10 asian guys must use magnum.

3 among 10 white guys must use magnum.

1-2 among 10 black guys don't need to use magnum. And 1 among 10 black guys must be rejected owing to too great size.

She said to me (asian) "baby you are one of those 8 asian guys".

P.S. / it is just joke from her. No need to be too serious about size issue here.I once asked a AMP Korean provider about the chances my co-worker, a black dude with a 12 inch plus (joke) wanted to get some action and what was her opinion. She said no Korean would handle his monster and that mama san would probably double charge him. Then she said "black women made for black men". Yeah, big and thick anacondas have a "hard" time finding pussy at the AMP here for full penetration, otherwise mama san has to call 911 every time one of her girls gets torn up and may not be worth the double charge! They should stick to porno movies or chance it with some 500 lb animal farm whale that can handle that oil rig piping?

ProfessorGun69
07-11-17, 17:13
Pearl City Relaxation. I'd like to post a report on PCR, and be able to refer to it later in an easy use friendly way to search it, I'm thinking that if PCR had its own thread, if A monger needed to find info quickly then all the mongers would need to do is go to that thread, instead of searching for pages of unrelated stuff. So for now I will hold off on posting my experience with PCR. Should a thread for PCR be started?

Thor5541
07-11-17, 18:20
Pearl City Relaxation. I'd like to post a report on PCR, and be able to refer to it later in an easy use friendly way to search it, I'm thinking that if PCR had its own thread, if A monger needed to find info quickly then all the mongers would need to do is go to that thread, instead of searching for pages of unrelated stuff. So for now I will hold off on posting my experience with PCR. Should a thread for PCR be started?I made one for you. I would like to see your report.

ProfessorGun69
07-13-17, 08:04
I made one for you. I would like to see your report.It's in the thread now.

Van Deventer
07-13-17, 14:29
Anyone try the new place on Makaloa St? I think there was another place there recently that didn't last long. I may stop by to see if the girls are even close the the pictures in the BP ad.

Doctor Man Toy
07-13-17, 14:42
Hi, I'm looking to check out my first AMP. I'm not new to mongering, but I usually just stick to the backpage providers. Can some of you recommend which AMP in town are good for first timers?Fly, I don't see you volunteering any reviews on any providers. You ask a lot of questions about providers, but never share your experience.

Darkman808
07-13-17, 20:06
Anyone try the new place on Makaloa St? I think there was another place there recently that didn't last long. I may stop by to see if the girls are even close the the pictures in the BP ad.Young voice answered the phone, tried to be very friendly and energetic, begging me to come over now, "Girls are ready".

Problem is, most BP ad pics are fake. I don't expect to see a girls face for obvious reasons. But using inside the AMP as a backdrop and taking nice pics with the girls face turned away, is a good way to get guys to come over, because then 'we' potential customers don't feel like we're getting ripped off with a bit and switch. Too bad more AMPs don't understand this. I don't want a picture of a girl that 'almost' looks like this. I want a pic that IS THE GIRL.

TomAssCan9
07-14-17, 07:49
One Nadda one when open up? The ad said "New Grand Opening Cherry Blossom".

At 1331 MAKALOA B5. The girls in the ad look pretty. Angel, Candi, Sara, Cheri, Lili and Sandi. Was there anada AMP ther3 before?

First Try
07-14-17, 13:39
One Nadda one when open up? The ad said "New Grand Opening Cherry Blossom".

At 1331 MAKALOA B5. The girls in the ad look pretty. Angel, Candi, Sara, Cheri, Lili and Sandi. Was there anada AMP ther3 before?Read post#14966 in the Backpage thread. Info there will get you to other posts.

FCH300
07-14-17, 19:48
I don't like to write negative reviews but.

Apparently, like many others here, I was intrigued by the new ads showing up on BP and CL for "Cherry Blossom Spa" http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-grand-opening-exotic-girls-sexy-have-some-fun-great-service/7911033 and for "Garden City Spa" https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/welcome-to-city-garden-spa/6219476084.html located on Makaloa St. I had been to "Best Asian Massage" http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-asian-massage/6278872 a few months ago and recognized the address as all being the same location. Historically, this was once the location of "17 Massage" but that business is no longer advertising.

This is not intended to be a review of my previous visit to "Best Asian Massage" but I need to set the stage a bit. As I said, I visited "Best Asian Massage" a few months ago. Upon arrival I was greeted by Mama (a 50-ish Chinese or Korean lady who called herself Anna). I was very surprised at how large the facility was and how many rooms there apparently were. Mama greeted me at the bottom of the stairs and at the top of the stairs introduced me to the therapist in a large open area with a couch, table and food preparation areas. This large room also housed the only bathroom available for a shower. After my shower, the therapist led me to a room through the large open area and to the left for my massage. This session was satisfactory, but just barely so. The shower arrangement meant parading through half the building wrapped in a towel with bare damp feet from the shower. The massage room itself was small and dark. The facility just gave the impression of being run down and shabby. Luckily, the therapist and her massage service and HE were fine.

I saw the new ads for "Cherry Blossom Spa" and "City Garden Spa" and thought to myself that it looked like they might have put some money into the building and created something interesting here. I saw the line in the "Cherry Blossom Spa" ad that said "Clean and Cozy PRIVATE ROOMS each with its own shower" and "HOT B2 B SHOWER" and it sounded like something totally different than I'd experience the last time I was there. I was intrigued enough to give them a second chance.

I called "Cherry Blossom Spa" for a morning appointment and the lady on the phone identified herself as Anna (same person as my earlier visit). She said there were two girls available in the morning. I arrive at the appointed time and there is no sign of "Cherry Blossom Spa" - just the old sign for 17 Massage. I ring the doorbell and wait. After a few minutes a woman comes down the stairs to let me in. When we get to the top of the stairs the disappointment begins. I expected to see Anna again and sure enough, she's still running the show. OK I can deal with that. But there are no signs of any outward changes to the facility. Still the same layout and shabby furniture and still the same look and feel.

I bit of confusion ensues. It seems that the same facility is used for "massage" (Best Asian and City Garden) and "everything" (Cherry Blossom). If you want "massage" service, you go through the open area to the left as I did in my previous visit. If you want "everything" you go to the right (back over the stairway) to a different set of rooms. After assuring Anna that I'm interested in "everything" she introduces me to LiLi and we go to the room.

Not surprisingly, Lili is NOTHING like the photo in the ad. I didn't expect that the photo would be real but this wasn't even an approximation. The real Lili is 40-ish Chinese MIMNMF (Mother I Might Not Mind F**king) with shoulder length dark hair, chest tattoo covered by makeup, 5'5" tall and 130 - 140 pounds, dressed in a simple dress and sandals (street clothes). Nothing sexy or provocative abut her appearance, at all. Not like the photos but if the service is OK, it will be fine.

The service is NOT OK. Enter the room and get hug that has all the appeal of hugging my grandmother. The room, although small, offers some promise. There is variable lighting, a low bed, a table, clothes hooks and such and an attached small bathroom. Bad news is that there is a used towel hanging in the bathroom and signs that this is where someone actually sleeps (maybe LiLi). Together, we do a little housekeeping by removing the used towel, straightening up the clothes hanging on the hooks (I see that there is a bra, maybe hers, hanging there) and I start to undress for a shower. I ask LiLi to join me in the shower and she responds with "Oh no" - I should have left right then. So much for the promise of "HOT B2 B SHOWER"! So I head to the bathroom and LiLi leaves the room for a few minutes while I complete the courtesy shower.

When I get out of the shower, LiLi returns, still fully dressed. To collect. Wants to be prepaid - $$. Tell her "later" but I give in when she persists. Stupid me! She takes the $$ outside the room and returns. Ok. Now what do I do? Another unenthusiastic hug, some attempts at LFK (avoided), some schoolboy groping, nuzzling, anything I can think of to try to wake this dead fish up. Finally give up and just start to undress her. This is not going well at all. I'm having to work entirely too hard to be having a good time! Undressed, she doesn't look bad at all, nice firm body (not thin but solid) with B or C size boobs, large erect nipples that ask to be sucked, firm tummy with a couple of tiny tattoos. Lie on the bed to caress, touch and such and the rules continue. No kissing other that peck on cheek / neck, no DATY, no touching anywhere near her nani. All services were covered and I hate CBJ. Just isn't exciting to me.

After 20 minutes of frustration and no chemistry, I gave up. Sat up and said "that's enough". Took another quick shower, found LiLi back in her street clothes when I emerged, got dried and dressed and headed for the door with her saying "Sorry Baby" - not half as sorry as I was. I've been here for 25 minutes now and I've had 2 self showers, 2 grandmotherly hugs, a couple of pecks on the neck, 30 seconds of dry rubbing of junior, a few "I don't like that", more "NO's" than I can count all for $$ - what a deal!! Anna offered "another young girl available tomorrow night" but I only monger during the day. No offer of money back or anything else so I'm out $$.

Not again.

Moral of the story.

Never pay in advance.

Don't expect that a place will ever get better without change of owners / managers.

NEVER PAY IN ADVANCE.

After and total of 30 minutes, I left Anna standing on the stairway saying "sorry" and went to see Maya at Executive Center.

H Mobius
07-14-17, 21:55
Young voice answered the phone, tried to be very friendly and energetic, begging me to come over now, "Girls are ready".

Problem is, most BP ad pics are fake. I don't expect to see a girls face for obvious reasons. But using inside the AMP as a backdrop and taking nice pics with the girls face turned away, is a good way to get guys to come over, because then 'we' potential customers don't feel like we're getting ripped off with a bit and switch. Too bad more AMPs don't understand this. I don't want a picture of a girl that 'almost' looks like this. I want a pic that IS THE GIRL.We all remember being shocked as hell when the girl in the pic turned out to be blatantly opposite from the actual 50+ unkempt woman :)

Yes the method you describe is a good idea, unless the women lack appetite-whetting assets. Would be nuts if it turns out there's a line out the door, like at the old New Yorker.

YoMama808
07-15-17, 03:33

Apparently, like many others here, I was intrigued by the new ads showing up on BP and CL for "Cherry Blossom Spa" http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-grand-opening-exotic-girls-sexy-have-some-fun-great-service/7911033 and for "Garden City Spa" https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/welcome-to-city-garden-spa/6219476084.html located on Makaloa St. I had been to "Best Asian Massage" http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-asian-massage/6278872 a few months ago and recognized the address as all being the same location. Historically, this was once the location of "17 Massage" but that business is no longer advertising.

This is not intended to be a review of my previous visit to "Best Asian Massage" but I need to set the stage a bit. As I said, I visited "Best Asian Massage" a few months ago. Upon arrival I was greeted by Mama (a 50-ish Chinese or Korean lady who called herself Anna). I was very surprised at how large the facility was and how many rooms there apparently were. Mama greeted me at the bottom of the stairs and at the top of the stairs introduced me to the therapist in a large open area with a couch, table and food preparation areas. This large room also housed the only bathroom available for a shower. After my shower, the therapist led me to a room through the large open area and to the left for my massage. This session was satisfactory, but just barely so. The shower arrangement meant parading through half the building wrapped in a towel with bare damp feet from the shower. The massage room itself was small and dark. The facility just gave the impression of being run down and shabby. Luckily, the therapist and her massage service and HE were fine.

I saw the new ads for "Cherry Blossom Spa" and "City Garden Spa" and thought to myself that it looked like they might have put some money into the building and created something interesting here. I saw the line in the "Cherry Blossom Spa" ad that said "Clean and Cozy PRIVATE ROOMS each with its own shower" and "HOT B2 B SHOWER" and it sounded like something totally different than I'd experience the last time I was there. I was intrigued enough to give them a second chance.

I called "Cherry Blossom Spa" for a morning appointment and the lady on the phone identified herself as Anna (same person as my earlier visit). She said there were two girls available in the morning. I arrive at the appointed time and there is no sign of "Cherry Blossom Spa" - just the old sign for 17 Massage. I ring the doorbell and wait. After a few minutes a woman comes down the stairs to let me in. When we get to the top of the stairs the disappointment begins. I expected to see Anna again and sure enough, she's still running the show. OK I can deal with that. But there are no signs of any outward changes to the facility. Still the same layout and shabby furniture and still the same look and feel.

I bit of confusion ensues. It seems that the same facility is used for "massage" (Best Asian and City Garden) and "everything" (Cherry Blossom). If you want "massage" service, you go through the open area to the left as I did in my previous visit. If you want "everything" you go to the right (back over the stairway) to a different set of rooms. After assuring Anna that I'm interested in "everything" she introduces me to LiLi and we go to the room.

Not surprisingly, Lili is NOTHING like the photo in the ad. I didn't expect that the photo would be real but this wasn't even an approximation. The real Lili is 40-ish Chinese MIMNMF (Mother I Might Not Mind F**king) with shoulder length dark hair, chest tattoo covered by makeup, 5'5" tall and 130 - 140 pounds, dressed in a simple dress and sandals (street clothes). Nothing sexy or provocative abut her appearance, at all. Not like the photos but if the service is OK, it will be fine.

The service is NOT OK. Enter the room and get hug that has all the appeal of hugging my grandmother. The room, although small, offers some promise. There is variable lighting, a low bed, a table, clothes hooks and such and an attached small bathroom. Bad news is that there is a used towel hanging in the bathroom and signs that this is where someone actually sleeps (maybe LiLi). Together, we do a little housekeeping by removing the used towel, straightening up the clothes hanging on the hooks (I see that there is a bra, maybe hers, hanging there) and I start to undress for a shower. I ask LiLi to join me in the shower and she responds with "Oh no" - I should have left right then. So much for the promise of "HOT B2 B SHOWER"! So I head to the bathroom and LiLi leaves the room for a few minutes while I complete the courtesy shower.

When I get out of the shower, LiLi returns, still fully dressed. To collect. Wants to be prepaid - $$. Tell her "later" but I give in when she persists. Stupid me! She takes the $$ outside the room and returns. Ok. Now what do I do? Another unenthusiastic hug, some attempts at LFK (avoided), some schoolboy groping, nuzzling, anything I can think of to try to wake this dead fish up. Finally give up and just start to undress her. This is not going well at all. I'm having to work entirely too hard to be having a good time! Undressed, she doesn't look bad at all, nice firm body (not thin but solid) with B or C size boobs, large erect nipples that ask to be sucked, firm tummy with a couple of tiny tattoos. Lie on the bed to caress, touch and such and the rules continue. No kissing other that peck on cheek / neck, no DATY, no touching anywhere near her nani. All services were covered and I hate CBJ. Just isn't exciting to me.

After 20 minutes of frustration and no chemistry, I gave up. Sat up and said "that's enough". Took another quick shower, found LiLi back in her street clothes when I emerged, got dried and dressed and headed for the door with her saying "Sorry Baby" - not half as sorry as I was. I've been here for 25 minutes now and I've had 2 self showers, 2 grandmotherly hugs, a couple of pecks on the neck, 30 seconds of dry rubbing of junior, a few "I don't like that", more "NO's" than I can count all for $$ - what a deal!! Anna offered "another young girl available tomorrow night" but I only monger during the day. No offer of money back or anything else so I'm out $$.

Not again.

Moral of the story.

Never pay in advance.

Don't expect that a place will ever get better without change of owners / managers.

NEVER PAY IN ADVANCE.

After and total of 30 minutes, I left Anna standing on the stairway saying "sorry" and went to see Maya at Executive Center.Maya from executive center? What's her contact info and ad? She hot?

Honolulu808
07-15-17, 04:12

Not again.

Moral of the story.

Never pay in advance.

NEVER PAY IN ADVANCE.

After and total of 30 minutes, I left Anna standing on the stairway saying "sorry" and went to see Maya at Executive Center.17 has been my go to place since they first opened in February of 2016. I found this place because I got a texted from an ex-Empire provider. I have had a lot of great experiences at this place with other Empire providers and providers from LA and NYC, all Chinese providers.

As for paying upfront, like I stated most of these girls come from China via the East and West Coast where it is proper to pay the total fee upfront. Paying house fees upfront then tip at the end is a Hawaii thing and I am guessing they are not acustomed to Hawaii's style of paying.

FCH300
07-15-17, 14:31
Maya from executive center? What's her contact info and ad? She hot?Maya is the owner / Mama at this small operation on the 11th Floor of the Executive Center. In her late 30's to early 40's, I'd guess. 5'5" tall. 130 lbs. Nice man made D's. Shaved nani. Straight brown hair past her shoulders. She doesn't usually provide anymore but only one other girl (Mary) was working that day and was busy with another customer. So Maya says, "I do you. OK?

Maya is a sweetheart and I'll leave it at that. I had a very enjoyable hour with her. Good conversation and lots of attention to me and my desires. Nice hands and a wonderful body. Very accommodating!!

The BackpPage ad for her place follows:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-body-relax-best-choice-sweet-pretty-gorgeous/6878934

The pictures are NOT real. I met Mary on this visit and those pictures are definitely NOT the girl I talked with. Mary was attractive but not THAT attractive. We all sat and visited for a while after my massage and spent some time getting acquainted. I think that I will be a semi-regular here in the future. I really like Maya and she rotates the girls through the shop every couple of months for variety.

DRmjm
07-15-17, 17:49
I've had sessions with both Maya and Mary. Maya is very good and I loved her HJ, I told her she needs to teach the girls her technique! Mary actually gives a great massage, she was new when I saw her so she was shy and really didn't want to provide extras but did anyway. I could tell she was trying to get away with just a massage. I've never had FS at this place but I understand it's on the menu. I use to go there once every few months.

Maya is the owner / Mama at this small operation on the 11th Floor of the Executive Center. In her late 30's to early 40's, I'd guess. 5'5" tall. 130 lbs. Nice man made D's. Shaved nani. Straight brown hair past her shoulders. She doesn't usually provide anymore but only one other girl (Mary) was working that day and was busy with another customer. So Maya says, "I do you. OK?

Maya is a sweetheart and I'll leave it at that. I had a very enjoyable hour with her. Good conversation and lots of attention to me and my desires. Nice hands and a wonderful body. Very accommodating!!

The BackpPage ad for her place follows:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-body-relax-best-choice-sweet-pretty-gorgeous/6878934

The pictures are NOT real. I met Mary on this visit and those pictures are definitely NOT the girl I talked with. Mary was attractive but not THAT attractive. We all sat and visited for a while after my massage and spent some time getting acquainted. I think that I will be a semi-regular here in the future. I really like Maya and she rotates the girls through the shop every couple of months for variety.

YoMama808
07-16-17, 22:04
I've had sessions with both Maya and Mary. Maya is very good and I loved her HJ, I told her she needs to teach the girls her technique! Mary actually gives a great massage, she was new when I saw her so she was shy and really didn't want to provide extras but did anyway. I could tell she was trying to get away with just a massage. I've never had FS at this place but I understand it's on the menu. I use to go there once every few months.What does Mary look like? Boob size? Age? And do you try that other girl Angela?

DRmjm
07-16-17, 23:38
Mary stayed fully clothed when I was with her. She is pretty but not hot. Just a normal Chinese girl you would see anywhere. It was last year so I really don't remember much other than she had a cute face and long black hair (LOL, isn't that all of them). Age, she seemed young to me, but might have been in her 30's. She did give a very good massage. I actually think she might have been trained. I don't know Angela. Sorry, I couldn't be more help.

What does Mary look like? Boob size? Age? And do you try that other girl Angela?

Coffee Bean
07-17-17, 18:21
Mary stayed fully clothed when I was with her. She is pretty but not hot. Just a normal Chinese girl you would see anywhere. It was last year so I really don't remember much other than she had a cute face and long black hair (LOL, isn't that all of them). Age, she seemed young to me, but might have been in her 30's. She did give a very good massage. I actually think she might have been trained. I don't know Angela. Sorry, I couldn't be more help.Isn't that the number for Lily? She used to work out of CC for Sis I before going out on own. Moved to cs, not at ec? She was a pleasant 40+ lady, always took special care. Haven't seen in almost 10 years.

GeorgeKampl
07-17-17, 18:43
Is this place still open? The sign says "Massage and Spa" but the name and phone number are erased. Do the girls play?

Thanks for any advice.

George.

Junk69
07-17-17, 22:40
Went to Cypress today hoping to find Connie but was told she was "out" for a while. There's a new girl "Nikki" just arrived today so I said, WTF, I was already there. Nikki is really young. Like early 20's. She's short (maybe less than 5") and and bit chubby but super cute and huge tits. Says she's Fillipina but zero accent. A few tasteful tats. She comes to the room in a bikini with those huge ta tas spilling out and asks if I wanted help showering (shit, do I really look that old!) but I declined. After showering she gives a few courtesy rubs then asks what I want to do. I say "everything" and wham, off comes the bikini and boobs are slapping jr until he's a full attention. After that all the usual stuff (use your imagination). This girl has plenty to give and is up (down?) for anything. She wasn't unfriendly, but not GFE either. Super nice shaved nani, plenty wet, and OMG, haven't had a tight young twat like that in a long while. I popped fast and hard. No bullshit. There really is a difference between young and old pussy. I don't know how long she's going to be there but I'm definitely repeating, a lot! Cypress BP ad has no real pics so I asked Nikki to send me some to share with my "friends" LOL. If any you brothers want to see some real pics of this short chubby cutie PM me.

Baruto
07-18-17, 06:38
17 has been my go to place since they first opened in February of 2016. I found this place because I got a texted from an ex-Empire provider. I have had a lot of great experiences at this place with other Empire providers and providers from LA and NYC, all Chinese providers.

As for paying upfront, like I stated most of these girls come from China via the East and West Coast where it is proper to pay the total fee upfront. Paying house fees upfront then tip at the end is a Hawaii thing and I am guessing they are not acustomed to Hawaii's style of paying.Which Empire girls? Ho I have missed them!

Fun2016
07-18-17, 13:26
Your PM box is full. Can you clean some space Thanks!

Went to Cypress today hoping to find Connie but was told she was "out" for a while. There's a new girl "Nikki" just arrived today so I said, WTF, I was already there. Nikki is really young. Like early 20's. She's short (maybe less than 5") and and bit chubby but super cute and huge tits. Says she's Fillipina but zero accent. A few tasteful tats. She comes to the room in a bikini with those huge ta tas spilling out and asks if I wanted help showering (shit, do I really look that old!) but I declined. After showering she gives a few courtesy rubs then asks what I want to do. I say "everything" and wham, off comes the bikini and boobs are slapping jr until he's a full attention. After that all the usual stuff (use your imagination). This girl has plenty to give and is up (down?) for anything. She wasn't unfriendly, but not GFE either. Super nice shaved nani, plenty wet, and OMG, haven't had a tight young twat like that in a long while. I popped fast and hard. No bullshit. There really is a difference between young and old pussy. I don't know how long she's going to be there but I'm definitely repeating, a lot! Cypress BP ad has no real pics so I asked Nikki to send me some to share with my "friends" LOL. If any you brothers want to see some real pics of this short chubby cutie PM me.

Junk69
07-18-17, 14:22
Your PM box is full. Can you clean some space Thanks!Just cleared up space. More intel on the new girl. She only works after 4 pm and pretty much appointment only so don't go walking in expecting to see her. I just got lucky that day.

Jan Fortifore
07-19-17, 04:16
Just cleared up space. More intel on the new girl. She only works after 4 pm and pretty much appointment only so don't go walking in expecting to see her. I just got lucky that day.

Went to Cypress today hoping to find Connie but was told she was "out" for a while. There's a new girl "Nikki" just arrived today so I said, WTF, I was already there. Nikki is really young. Like early 20's. She's short (maybe less than 5") and and bit chubby but super cute and huge tits. Says she's Fillipina but zero accent. A few tasteful tats. She comes to the room in a bikini with those huge ta tas spilling out and asks if I wanted help showering (shit, do I really look that old!) but I declined. After showering she gives a few courtesy rubs then asks what I want to do. I say "everything" and wham, off comes the bikini and boobs are slapping jr until he's a full attention. After that all the usual stuff (use your imagination). This girl has plenty to give and is up (down?) for anything. She wasn't unfriendly, but not GFE either. Super nice shaved nani, plenty wet, and OMG, haven't had a tight young twat like that in a long while. I popped fast and hard. No bullshit. There really is a difference between young and old pussy. I don't know how long she's going to be there but I'm definitely repeating, a lot! Cypress BP ad has no real pics so I asked Nikki to send me some to share with my "friends" LOL. If any you brothers want to see some real pics of this short chubby cutie PM me.New ad lists Nikki in the lineup: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/say-hello-to-nikki-cypress-spa-808-946-2951/6859066.

Do the photos resemble her, Junk69?

Jan Fortifore.

Junk69
07-19-17, 19:02
New ad lists Nikki in the lineup: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/say-hello-to-nikki-cypress-spa-808-946-2951/6859066.

Do the photos resemble her, Junk69?

Jan Fortifore.Neither of these are Nikki. She's not in the ads. I'd post pics but she didn't want that so PM me for pics. The pics you posted are of girls that may not be there anymore. The second pic looks like Cindy.

VegasBoss
07-20-17, 11:43
Are there any AMPs that has bigger chubby girls (BBW) like them thick.

VegasBoss
07-20-17, 12:54
Are there any AMPs that has big chubby providers (BBW) I like them thick.

Cosmic Kid
07-20-17, 21:25
Are there any AMPs that has big chubby providers (BBW) I like them thick.You may want to check out at Soda who works at Crystal Healing; see if she's the type you're looking for.

Member #5810
07-20-17, 23:07
Are there any AMPs that has big chubby providers (BBW) I like them thick.Nikki at Cypress might be what you like.

Dvd888
07-21-17, 00:38
Are there any AMPs that has big chubby providers (BBW) I like them thick.Check out Lexi at Hanabi's. She's nice and big. (see her pics in the Hanabi ad on Backpage) She says that she'll do "everything" you can think off. LOL.

DeMeter
07-21-17, 01:32
Are there any AMPs that has big chubby providers (BBW) I like them thick.Kia at airport is BIG nice girl.

She was good to me at hula.

But I don't know whether her service is still good while she is an indi now.

Anyway I can be sure she is not undercoer cop.

Junk69
07-21-17, 17:34
Neither of these are Nikki. She's not in the ads. I'd post pics but she didn't want that so PM me for pics. The pics you posted are of girls that may not be there anymore. The second pic looks like Cindy.Looks like they finally posted real pics of Nikki in the new BP ad. I'll vouch that there are indeed her and recent. Please don't ask me for pics anymore!

AssEaterNow
07-23-17, 11:58
PM me if you get 411 on May.

AE.

BotoMoco
07-23-17, 12:09
I have to say. Dream is a really nice place. Easy parking downstairs catch the elevator up and you're right there. Its pretty discreet too. With no one or place really visible seeing you enter. I like how the rooms are big and shower is nice. Its just a dream LOL. I got caught walking out of happiness once but lucky it was my friend and also at rejuve at the parking lot going in so that curbed my daytime visits there. Now I found a perfect daytime place with no worries of being seen. Just my observations guys. Discreet is key. Happy hunting.

SaltyOne53
07-23-17, 14:32
Are there any AMPs that has big chubby providers (BBW) I like them thick.Emma at CHM would fit this description IMO.

Hawaii Raven
07-23-17, 14:51
Haven't posted like this in a while now since we haven't really made the trip over to Oahu like before in a long time. Made the trip this weekend and hit it hard as usual. Will post on all our conquests later as we have time because there are many. We got to see:

Dallas at Rejuve. Still the best. Noticed some people saying her attitude changed since she got back but she was still the same perfect provider I remember.

Tiffany at Kison. Took one for the team here with even results.

Jada / Vivian at Misty. Ok so not a MP but still a good time. Post later. Past reports on her seem off.

Sasha at Kison. She's a freak and is apparently into three somes if you got the $$.

Bebe at Nirvana. Had to make that trip to Greece.

Mary at Cache. Another one not in a MP but still a winner.

Of course if you saw us posting this weekend, you saw we were checking out girls in Club Summit but oh well. There loss. Posts soon to come.

KidFarian
07-23-17, 15:48
Kia at airport is BIG nice girl.

She was good to me at hula.

But I don't know whether her service is still good while she is an indi now.

Anyway I can be sure she is not undercoer cop.She's still available but I passed after seeing her. Just not my type and the room was a mess. But she is a nice girl nonetheless.

Cosmic Kid
07-23-17, 18:33
Emma at CHM would fit this description IMO.I heard Emma's no longer working at Crystal Healing.

Jujubean504
07-24-17, 03:26
So this review is on this girl Aileen, met her first at Vanilla Spa and sampled her 5 times. First 2 times at Vanilla then the other times at Rainbow on 21 floor of CC. Always a GFE experience that's why I kept going back LOL. Anyway I'm a firm believer that if you repeat with a girl you click with, the service gets better and better. She's Japanese and Chinese and man it was so hot when she moaned in Japanese. Anyway asked for her digits because she kept moving around CC. BBBJ and CCG and MISH all on the menu. The last visit even offered CIM. She's slim figured and about big A's with a small Japanese style Bush. Looks like 25 years old. Standard fees the first couple times, last three got some special deals. Also invited me to to her private room on the 6th floor so we could get down with no disturbance. Anyway she's about to leave soon and just hope I can find someone to replace herThe only downside was starting to get attached LOL. And it's always good to get the girls personal contact as I learned they move around a lot changing names as well.

Ads gone but the pic is of her when it was up.

Shoots!

Trop07
07-24-17, 11:01
I have been enjoying your great state for the last week and will be hearing back to the main land on Wednesday (Florida). I was hoping to visit one of the AMP places. There are so many to choose from not sure where to go. I was hoping for a little help. I have always had a thing for fake boobs also I am new to the area which place would be easy to find I am staying on the north shore. Sorry don't want to look like your typical tourist driving around in circles. Also can you just walk in or do you need to make an appointment. Thanks for any info you can send my way. If I can return the favor if anyone comes to Florida (not sure why you would want to leave here).

Thanks.

Raidran
07-24-17, 15:10
Yeah! That would be great, would you mind sending me the pics, that would be awesome, thanks bro.

HiPickle
07-24-17, 16:37
I have been enjoying your great state for the last week and will be hearing back to the main land on Wednesday (Florida). I was hoping to visit one of the AMP places. There are so many to choose from not sure where to go. I was hoping for a little help. I have always had a thing for fake boobs also I am new to the area which place would be easy to find I am staying on the north shore. Sorry don't want to look like your typical tourist driving around in circles. Also can you just walk in or do you need to make an appointment. Thanks for any info you can send my way. If I can return the favor if anyone comes to Florida (not sure why you would want to leave here).

Thanks.It's important to read through this extremely extensive forum. First, open up Backpage.com to massage section and look at the ads. You will find an active thread for most of the preferred locations. Read the reports, search the reports, then call for an appointment for the one girl at the location you've chosen. However, lots of locations and providers, so have a couple backups in your search, since many providers are busy or vacation or whatever. Suggestions from me: look at Rejuve and Happiness.

Waikiki11
07-24-17, 18:47
Anyone has any info on Pink Orchid Spa on Fern off of Kalakaua? Every time pass by there it intrigues.

Lucky808
07-24-17, 19:20
So this review is on this girl Aileen, met her first at Vanilla Spa and sampled her 5 times. First 2 times at Vanilla then the other times at Rainbow on 21 floor of CC. Always a GFE experience that's why I kept going back LOL. Anyway I'm a firm believer that if you repeat with a girl you click with, the service gets better and better. She's Japanese and Chinese and man it was so hot when she moaned in Japanese. Anyway asked for her digits because she kept moving around CC. BBBJ and CCG and MISH all on the menu. The last visit even offered CIM. She's slim figured and about big A's with a small Japanese style Bush. Looks like 25 years old. Standard fees the first couple times, last three got some special deals. Also invited me to to her private room on the 6th floor so we could get down with no disturbance. Anyway she's about to leave soon and just hope I can find someone to replace herThe only downside was starting to get attached LOL. And it's always good to get the girls personal contact as I learned they move around a lot changing names as well.

Ads gone but the pic is of her when it was up.

Shoots!Well, thanks for the report but not really much help for the provider getting additional business cause of her leaving soon. Too bad, maybe she would have stayed longer.

BroDudeMan
07-28-17, 23:38
Hey I'm looking for a quality nuru massage. I went everything included: shower together, full naked nuru, and FS. Can anyone make a reccomendation?

AlohaJ
07-29-17, 13:02
Is this place still open? The sign says "Massage and Spa" but the name and phone number are erased. Do the girls play?

Thanks for any advice.

George.George, that's a very good question, I was going to text and see if they are still open since I'm going to be in the area. If you have found out anything since your post, let me know. Mahalo.

Maui0007
07-29-17, 17:09
Hey I'm looking for a quality nuru massage. I went everything included: shower together, full naked nuru, and FS. Can anyone make a reccomendation?Try Happiness, its standard there, but ask for Nuru just in case. My faves there are Sugar, Yuna, and Stella. Sasha also good but MIA for now.

Shirokiya59
07-29-17, 18:16
Anyone has any info on Pink Orchid Spa on Fern off of Kalakaua? Every time pass by there it intrigues.Pink Orchid is actually a gem off the beaten path. Have been seeing Lisa there for years. She has gotten older in age, but her body is still rockin if you like milfs. Actually seen her walking around at Ala Moana when she is off. She's a class act. As for service, she knows the exact massage that I like, and we always go FS afterwards. After all these years, no BBBJ or BBFS, but that's okay. She loves being bent over the table. Never rush and sometimes there for an extended session if she has no one else scheduled or rings the door bell. Standard $$ includes house fee. She's the owner. Lisa has another fine lady that has worked with her for years. Tanya is hapa black / asian. A doll too that I have had great massages from and poked. Her nani is super tight and she cums like crazy! Pink Orchid is closed on Sundays, and Lisa sometimes closes early if things are slow. Did I mention her rooms and shower is super clean? Think I'll head over there today!

Hard Eight
07-29-17, 20:29
George, that's a very good question, I was going to text and see if they are still open since I'm going to be in the area. If you have found out anything since your post, let me know. Mahalo.Place is still open but probably not what your looking for. Lilly sold to Tina and then sold to Fernando of Hawaii Kai from the grapevine. No walk ins, cash only, appt. Only. Big holes in ceilings, maybe cameras up there?

DrMajikLuv69
07-31-17, 04:40
Pink Orchid is actually a gem off the beaten path. Have been seeing Lisa there for years. She has gotten older in age, but her body is still rockin if you like milfs. Actually seen her walking around at Ala Moana when she is off. She's a class act. As for service, she knows the exact massage that I like, and we always go FS afterwards. After all these years, no BBBJ or BBFS, but that's okay. She loves being bent over the table. Never rush and sometimes there for an extended session if she has no one else scheduled or rings the door bell. Standard $$ includes house fee. She's the owner. Lisa has another fine lady that has worked with her for years. Tanya is hapa black / asian. A doll too that I have had great massages from and poked. Her nani is super tight and she cums like crazy! Pink Orchid is closed on Sundays, and Lisa sometimes closes early if things are slow. Did I mention her rooms and shower is super clean? Think I'll head over there today!Thanks! This is the first report that I've read about Pink Orchid.

CollegeMan83
07-31-17, 23:51
Do all the usual spots only do FS? Or are there any recommendations for younger ladies with BJ / HE only? Looking for someone younger than most in the MT section (35). Not sure if $$ FS is all that's avail.

Thanks.

New Heavy Chev
08-01-17, 06:17
I noticed this ad:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lulu-the-malaysian-chinese-girl-will-be-here-on-2nd-aug-100-real-pic-25/6738873

LoseMoney23
08-02-17, 00:12
Do all the usual spots only do FS? Or are there any recommendations for younger ladies with BJ / HE only? Looking for someone younger than most in the MT section (35). Not sure if $$ FS is all that's avail.

Thanks.Better to visit a MT as they are much cheaper for a massage / HE 1. 20 if roaming under her clothes is allowed.

Fun2016
08-02-17, 05:11
I noticed this ad:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lulu-the-malaysian-chinese-girl-will-be-here-on-2nd-aug-100-real-pic-25/6738873Which part is the problem? I guess this sentence "Lulu is prefer Asian, for other ethnicity, except only those who have met her and felt welcome!"?

Hunter75
08-02-17, 07:45
I like to have the occasional massage during my lunch break. My problem is the average 60 minute massage takes a good hour and 45 minutes with commute (usually to CC), massage, shower and commute back to the office. I was hoping someone might be able to recommend a MP or MT that offers 30 minute sessions and charges accordingly. I've asked a few therapists about this and have found that they will generally charge full pop for 60 minute session even if I were to request only 30 minutes.

I'm not really into the FS places. I'm looking for a descent 30 minute massage ($40?) with HE (I would expect to tip accordingly) and I would appreciate any recommendations. TIA.

H.

RubMaidix
08-02-17, 11:37
I like to have the occasional massage during my lunch break. My problem is the average 60 minute massage takes a good hour and 45 minutes with commute (usually to CC), massage, shower and commute back to the office. I was hoping someone might be able to recommend a MP or MT that offers 30 minute sessions and charges accordingly. I've asked a few therapists about this and have found that they will generally charge full pop for 60 minute session even if I were to request only 30 minutes.

I'm not really into the FS places. I'm looking for a descent 30 minute massage ($40?) with HE (I would expect to tip accordingly) and I would appreciate any recommendations. TIA.

H.Try the Royal girls at their Makaloa site, away from CC, has parking and shower, great HE and will do in 30 min. Apple / Vicky or Cherry are the better ones IMHO.

Chillax808
08-03-17, 00:42
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-grand-opening-exotic-girls-sexy-have-some-fun-great-service/7833708

Anyone have any intel regarding this new place? Is this a rebrand of a former? Pictures do look quite appealing.

Thanks.

FCH300
08-03-17, 13:30
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-grand-opening-exotic-girls-sexy-have-some-fun-great-service/7833708

Anyone have any intel regarding this new place? Is this a rebrand of a former? Pictures do look quite appealing.

Thanks.I wrote an exhaustive review of this place in my post #32849 in this Thread (about 4 pages from here). See that review and save your money!

Bulgogi Boy
08-03-17, 14:44
Thank you FCH300. Reports like yours really help us all out.

I wrote an exhaustive review of this place in my post #32849 in this Thread (about 4 pages from here). See that review and save your money!

Chillax808
08-03-17, 16:23
I wrote an exhaustive review of this place in my post #32849 in this Thread (about 4 pages from here). See that review and save your money!Mahalo! Sorry I didn't search the forums. Read your review though and appreciate it! Thanks for saving the kala.

FCH300
08-03-17, 16:27
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-opening-enjoying-relaxing/6245692919.html

Looks like a new Massage Parlor in Kakaako. Hope someone tries it soon and reports!

DRmjm
08-03-17, 17:03
Weren't these girls in Waikiki on Ala Wai about a week ago? Mixed reviews, enough negative to make me want to stay away.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/new-opening-enjoying-relaxing/6245692919.html

Looks like a new Massage Parlor in Kakaako. Hope someone tries it soon and reports!

Junk69
08-03-17, 17:05
Sadly apparently Connie isn't coming back anytime soon. Mama said we should try the new girl coming next week who is better than Connie and will provide similar services. Guess we shall see. She also swears the pics in the new ad are real and current (http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-spanish-jaisabel-arriving-mon-aug-7-real-pics-make-your-appointment-now/8115523). She gave me a more revealing pic. PM me if you want to see it. If you are the first to try please let us know how it goes!

Member #5810
08-03-17, 17:15

Looks like a new Massage Parlor in Kakaako. Hope someone tries it soon and reports!Thanks for the info. Getting hard to keep track! I known fake pics but. Hopefully they look similar? Haha, I wish!

Rotten Otto
08-03-17, 21:44
Sadly apparently Connie isn't coming back anytime soon. Mama said we should try the new girl coming next week who is better than Connie and will provide similar services. Guess we shall see. She also swears the pics in the new ad are real and current (http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-spanish-jaisabel-arriving-mon-aug-7-real-pics-make-your-appointment-now/8115523). She gave me a more revealing pic. PM me if you want to see it. If you are the first to try please let us know how it goes!Replacement for Connie? That's a big shoe to fill. Connie provided very, uh, unique and um, inspirational services that fulfilled a lot of mongers' needs completely. I'm a member of her fan club. If mama is saying she'll provide similar services then dayum I'll be oiling up my rusty trombone and popping a blue one before I make that appt. Fingers crossed.

HappyTug
08-03-17, 22:04
Seems they moved. Their alawai location was a pain for parking anyway.

Sample at your own risk as the YMMV theory swings pretty far left to right with this gang. Cute girls if you like the Chinese next girl next door look. I consider them a second tier "Chinese connection" when compared to the CC gang. Which of course doesn't say much. LOL.

Dim sum on! HT.

Weren't these girls in Waikiki on Ala Wai about a week ago? Mixed reviews, enough negative to make me want to stay away.

GiAnt34
08-03-17, 23:32

Looks like a new Massage Parlor in Kakaako. Hope someone tries it soon and reports!If my companion does not seem like she is going to give it up at the end of the night, perhaps I will walk over and see what's up at this new place on Kamakee Street. If you beat me to the punch, please give me a heads up.

Hunter75
08-03-17, 23:58
Try the Royal girls at their Makaloa site, away from CC, has parking and shower, great HE and will do in 30 min. Apple / Vicky or Cherry are the better ones IMHO.I've seen ads for Royal, but haven't tried this place (yet). Might be just what I'm looking for.

Thank you RM, and also to those who sent pm's.

Hunter.

BoboBrotha
08-04-17, 01:28
Try the Royal girls at their Makaloa site, away from CC, has parking and shower, great HE and will do in 30 min. Apple / Vicky or Cherry are the better ones IMHO.What's the walk of shame like here?

HappyTug
08-04-17, 02:20
After blowing your wad at Nobu's after a blue balls date, you may want read up on this group. Pretty well reviewed under alawai Chinese Yeah-Yeah, Yuki, Ei-Ei, etc.

I would rather go down the street to Happiness. Garanz you will leave full of "Happiness!" HT.

If my companion does not seem like she is going to give it up at the end of the night, perhaps I will walk over and see what's up at this new place on Kamakee Street. If you beat me to the punch, please give me a heads up.

H Mobius
08-04-17, 03:28
Weren't these girls in Waikiki on Ala Wai about a week ago? Mixed reviews, enough negative to make me want to stay away.Yes I thought Yoko left the building on Kamakee Street. She had to apply for it and everything. Maybe because of parking like Happy Tug says.

John Ross
08-04-17, 03:37
Yes I thought Yoko left the building on Kamakee Street. She had to apply for it and everything. Maybe because of parking like Happy Tug says.Be careful on parking. If you go ewa from Kamakee, the street parking is "private". There was a big brouhaha about Kakaako Land renting parking stalls on a street maintained by the city. If you happen to park on one of those stalls, your car may be towed. This is from Queen to Waimanu, and Kamakee to Ward.

Hawaii Boy
08-04-17, 11:43
Weren't these girls in Waikiki on Ala Wai about a week ago? Mixed reviews, enough negative to make me want to stay away.There are dual locations for these girls so make sure you get the address for the day before you venture over. Also you can expect bait and switch, shorted time, and not updated pictures on these girls. The best bet is to stay away.

HB.

RubMaidix
08-04-17, 11:46
What's the walk of shame like here?No shame. Its a regular walk up condo, also may have a legit parlor there, have never encountered anyone the times I've been there. Their reserved stall is behind / under the building and right next tot the stairs and unit is right at the top of landing, quick in and quick out (pun).

RubMaidix
08-04-17, 11:51
Thanks for the info. Getting hard to keep track! I known fake pics but. Hopefully they look similar? Haha, I wish!Can tell the 2 on the left are real pics, that's Yeah Yeah and Ei Ei, from the twin towers on the alawai, used to be with Yuki / Yumi? Good HJ ok massage, full nudity, FIV but no oral was my experience.

Member #5810
08-04-17, 15:37
Can tell the 2 on the left are real pics, that's Yeah Yeah and Ei Ei, from the twin towers on the alawai, used to be with Yuki / Yumi? Good HJ ok massage, full nudity, FIV but no oral was my experience.Hey thanks for the info! Appreciate the confirmation! !

Fun2016
08-04-17, 18:40
Can tell the 2 on the left are real pics, that's Yeah Yeah and Ei Ei, from the twin towers on the alawai, used to be with Yuki / Yumi? Good HJ ok massage, full nudity, FIV but no oral was my experience.The girl in the top left picture is very pretty. Is she Yeah Yeah or Ei Ei? Is this a FS place? Thanks.

MisoHoney808
08-04-17, 19:07
The girl in the top left picture is very pretty. Is she Yeah Yeah or Ei Ei? Is this a FS place? Thanks.Top left is EiEi. Yeah yeah's on the bottom left. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/d/great-relaxation-by-yeah-yeah/6241714984.html.

Never tried either of them, just trying to help.

Junk69
08-04-17, 21:58
Replacement for Connie? That's a big shoe to fill. Connie provided very, uh, unique and um, inspirational services that fulfilled a lot of mongers' needs completely. I'm a member of her fan club. If mama is saying she'll provide similar services then dayum I'll be oiling up my rusty trombone and popping a blue one before I make that appt. Fingers crossed.We might need you to break her in and train her up for us! But we will find out soon enough if she's up to the Connie standard.

H Mobius
08-05-17, 01:56
Be careful on parking. If you go ewa from Kamakee, the street parking is "private". There was a big brouhaha about Kakaako Land renting parking stalls on a street maintained by the city. If you happen to park on one of those stalls, your car may be towed. This is from Queen to Waimanu, and Kamakee to Ward.Thanks for jogging my memory. Now that you mention it, one night I did park in specially marked stalls. Got back in my car and parked elsewhere. Wasn't too bad though.

Xist269
08-05-17, 21:56
Any one have info on this place?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-girls-95b-small/5351790

Looks to good to b true, but never know. Google didn't show much.

SaltyOne53
08-06-17, 00:22
Any one have info on this place?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-girls-95b-small/5351790

Looks to good to b true, but never know. Google didn't show much.I can tell you that the pictures of "Jessica" are actually of Asuka Kishi, a Japanese gravure model. So one can assume, that the pics of "Amy" are fake also.

Redneck 1
08-06-17, 06:24
I can tell you that the pictures of "Jessica" are actually of Asuka Kishi, a Japanese gravure model. So one can assume, that the pics of "Amy" are fake also.The purported photo of "Amy" used in this advertisement at this time produces hits on five other sites. One of the sites says that the woman is from Japan, contrary to this advertisement's claim that she's from Vietnam. My best guess is that the professional-grade photo was just grabbed off the internet and had the name "Amy" and "Vietnam" added.

Waikiki11
08-07-17, 02:48
Pink Orchid is actually a gem off the beaten path. Have been seeing Lisa there for years. She has gotten older in age, but her body is still rockin if you like milfs. Actually seen her walking around at Ala Moana when she is off. She's a class act. As for service, she knows the exact massage that I like, and we always go FS afterwards. After all these years, no BBBJ or BBFS, but that's okay. She loves being bent over the table. Never rush and sometimes there for an extended session if she has no one else scheduled or rings the door bell. Standard $$ includes house fee. She's the owner. Lisa has another fine lady that has worked with her for years. Tanya is hapa black / asian. A doll too that I have had great massages from and poked. Her nani is super tight and she cums like crazy! Pink Orchid is closed on Sundays, and Lisa sometimes closes early if things are slow. Did I mention her rooms and shower is super clean? Think I'll head over there today!Thank you for the info. Actually, stopped by and spent time with Lisa. Attractive slim lady. No FS, and it was just massage and HE. Massage was nothing to write home about. Basically, light touching. But HE was excellent. First time being there had no expectation of FS, but your post may have changed that. Definitely will repeat. If you are into older but slim attractive lady, she would be perfect for you. If you have any questions, send PM. Also, had a session with with Kana at Dream recently but no need to add to what's out there. She had some Bush downstairs this time and can't remember if she did before. Anyway, when talked to her, she was going to Europe for vaca, but she may be back already.

RubMaidix
08-08-17, 20:18
Anyone ever try Miracle Touch on King Street next to Choi's Garden?

Saw small sign when going into back parking lot, also had a sign for Tomiko massage, legit place. Called number on Miricale Touch sign, mama san answered and said she manages several girls and they would be in after 3:30 p. Any info is appreciated.

GiAnt34
08-08-17, 23:51

Saw small sign when going into back parking lot, also had a sign for Tomiko massage, legit place. Called number on Miricale Touch sign, mama san answered and said she manages several girls and they would be in after 3:30 p. Any info is appreciated.Does anyone know if those doors are for Miracle Touch or other massage therapists / providers?

GiAnt34
08-08-17, 23:57
After blowing your wad at Nobu's after a blue balls date, you may want read up on this group. Pretty well reviewed under alawai Chinese Yeah-Yeah, Yuki, Ei-Ei, etc.

I would rather go down the street to Happiness. Garanz you will leave full of "Happiness!" HT.I just saw this. Do not know how I missed it. Perhaps, before I go upstairs to Happiness, I can get a beer at Bobby's bar.

LongSex35
08-09-17, 04:39
Go see this new girl named Tiny. She is really cute and sweet great personality and nice smile great service I will repeat. Don't wait guys go visit her. She just started and you can tell she loves to please and her moan is so sexy. No GFE all covered but you can't tell it's covered. She is open to new things and I will try the next time I see her.

John Ross
08-09-17, 07:39

Saw small sign when going into back parking lot, also had a sign for Tomiko massage, legit place. Called number on Miricale Touch sign, mama san answered and said she manages several girls and they would be in after 3:30 p. Any info is appreciated.Choi's Garden is on Rycroft. You are thinking of Choi's Family Restaurant. Word has it that Miracle Touch staff is from the old Ohana above Pony Taxi.

RubMaidix
08-09-17, 11:26
Choi's Garden is on Rycroft. You are thinking of Choi's Family Restaurant. Word has it that Miracle Touch staff is from the old Ohana above Pony Taxi.Thanks JR, your right, it is Choi's Family Restaurant, thanks for clearing up. Any info on the girls?

MisoHoney808
08-10-17, 21:23
Thanks JR, your right, it is Choi's Family Restaurant, thanks for clearing up. Any info on the girls?I have no experience with the girls here but on Jul 22 HonoluluChas posted in the Breast Lovers Thread about Kimberly:

"Kimberly natural 36 D, formerly of Ohana.

Kimberly has moved in to the old King's Massage location on King Street, and will call the new business Miracle Touch Massage Clinic. It's kind of hidden, but it's between Birch and Cedar Streets, on the South side of King. On that block, there are two places to turn into the hidden parking lots: the first is just after A's Barber shop, the second is the one you want. There is a big parking lot in back, and it continues through to an exit on Cedar Street. Once you've parked, you'll go up the stairway and it should be easy to find #201. Kimberly is at massage classes from Noon until five each weekday, so you may want to call after 6 pm or on weekends for an appointment to be sure she's available: Business phone is XXX-0202. ".

DrMajikLuv69
08-11-17, 00:56
I have no experience with the girls here but on Jul 22 HonoluluChas posted in the Breast Lovers Thread about Kimberly:

"Kimberly natural 36 D, formerly of Ohana.

Kimberly has moved in to the old King's Massage location on King Street, and will call the new business Miracle Touch Massage Clinic. It's kind of hidden, but it's between Birch and Cedar Streets, on the South side of King. On that block, there are two places to turn into the hidden parking lots: the first is just after A's Barber shop, the second is the one you want. There is a big parking lot in back, and it continues through to an exit on Cedar Street. Once you've parked, you'll go up the stairway and it should be easy to find #201. Kimberly is at massage classes from Noon until five each weekday, so you may want to call after 6 pm or on weekends for an appointment to be sure she's available: Business phone is XXX-0202. ".Thanks for the detailed report about the location and former work location she was affiliated with. Question: Is FS two hundred total?

Honolulu Chas
08-11-17, 02:37
Thanks for the detailed report about the location and former work location she was affiliated with. Question: Is FS two hundred total?That's correct.

Dan1388
08-11-17, 20:34
Aiea house was busted last Tuesday FYI.

Kukui Street
08-11-17, 20:49
There's a new Massage place in Century Center on the Waikiki side ground floor. I believe 109. Sunny old place. I recognize the tallish, skinny, short hair, therapist from Samsung Plaza. I struck out there with h her as well, all legit. She's pretty hot body, slightly rough, but IMHO, cute face. Looks like a legit place, but I have an excellent massage.

Member #5810
08-11-17, 23:52
Just a heads up, if you go at night be sure to pay your $1. 00 if you park in the Diamond lot. I was there Wednesday night and saw the tow guy come in, open the drop box and check for money. He tows if the stall you're in is not paid for.

Slamming U
08-12-17, 00:55
Just a heads up, if you go at night be sure to pay your $1. 00 if you park in the Diamond lot. I was there Wednesday night and saw the tow guy come in, open the drop box and check for money. He tows if the stall you're in is not paid for.Thanks for the heads up. I sometimes park in there.

DeMeter
08-12-17, 01:55
Mid July one guy tried to make an appointment with her at 10-11th day of August, saying he didn't see her before and would be in honolulu at that time from mainlandX.

Of course AMP rejected that appointment saying she may not work anymore at that time so call in August again.

She is one of so popular one here.

She just kik me that 10th day of raid news scared her more owing to weird early bird appointment. And thinking of leaving hawaii for a while.

Scary coincidence.

AlohaJ
08-12-17, 03:07
Aiea house was busted last Tuesday FYI.Damn I was there just a couple weeks ago. I thought it was not a good place to set up shop, too open to public and all the traffic in and out on a daily basis surely tipped off neighbors of something going on. I wonder if they stake the place out for a while first? That's why we mongers need to post vague reviews, keep places under the radar. Play safe.

Dr Gyno
08-12-17, 03:25
Damn I was there just a couple weeks ago. I thought it was not a good place to set up shop, too open to public and all the traffic in and out on a daily basis surely tipped off neighbors of something going on. I wonder if they stake the place out for a while first? That's why we mongers need to post vague reviews, keep places under the radar. Play safe.Raids can occur anytime of the day or night. Be safe brothers. Brother Kaneshiro is out to make a name for himself. Don't be surprised if a bust hits one of the more popular relaxation places this weekend or in the coming weeks. Remember we only go there to "talk story" with the women and nothing more than that.

RiverRat22
08-12-17, 06:15
Damn I was there just a couple weeks ago. I thought it was not a good place to set up shop, too open to public and all the traffic in and out on a daily basis surely tipped off neighbors of something going on. I wonder if they stake the place out for a while first? That's why we mongers need to post vague reviews, keep places under the radar. Play safe.These raids were led by Homeland Security with HPD in tow. Kaneshiro signed the warrants because that is what is required by local jurisdication. ICE drew up the warrants. The goal was human trafficking. While they may get deportations out of these raids, they won't be for prostitution or human trafficking. Overstayed VISAs and working on VISAs that don't authorize work will be what the deportations charge. The human trafficking initiative is still being daydreamed about by liberal bureaucrats. Without the raids they don't get no liberal loving. If you go to AMPs that don't have any VISAd girls you aint got nothing to worry about. The vast majority of them have Green Cards and even Citizenship and the govt doesn't give a shit about them.

Most of the Korean establishments the mamas that do get Korean temp girls on VISA are really good about making sure they don't overstay. Great example is Choi at Blue Star, she made sure Jessica was home on time before her VISA was up. The Chinese places on the other hand have historically pushed the envelope. But a little news on the DL, Ivy is back and you are bound to see her open a new place soon. I'm quite sure though that there won't be any advertisement, just like Empire Sugars business model.

Mr Smiley1234
08-12-17, 20:11
Hey I had to post this here from another player in the General form section.

I hope This does not happen here. Ha ha ha.

Clogged drains and raid in Austin Texas. Play the video.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/austin-prostitution-ring-busted-condom-clogged-drain-pipe/

BallzDeep69
08-12-17, 20:42
Hey I had to post this here from another player in the General form section.

I hope This does not happen here. Ha ha ha.

Clogged drains and raid in Austin Texas. Play the video.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/austin-prostitution-ring-busted-condom-clogged-drain-pipe/That's so funny and I hope your right and it doesn't happen here.

Blake123
08-13-17, 04:23
Just a heads up, if you go at night be sure to pay your $1. 00 if you park in the Diamond lot. I was there Wednesday night and saw the tow guy come in, open the drop box and check for money. He tows if the stall you're in is not paid for.Yeah, my car got towed from there during the evening about two years ago. Towed to some place on Sand Island. $275, if I recall correctly. They would not accept a check or credit card. Cash only. An ATM was conveniently located on their lot.

DeMeter
08-13-17, 05:31
These raids were led by Homeland Security with HPD in tow. Kaneshiro signed the warrants because that is what is required by local jurisdication. ICE drew up the warrants. The goal was human trafficking. While they may get deportations out of these raids, they won't be for prostitution or human trafficking. Overstayed VISAs and working on VISAs that don't authorize work will be what the deportations charge. The human trafficking initiative is still being daydreamed about by liberal bureaucrats. Without the raids they don't get no liberal loving. If you go to AMPs that don't have any VISAd girls you aint got nothing to worry about. The vast majority of them have Green Cards and even Citizenship and the govt doesn't give a shit about them.

Most of the Korean establishments the mamas that do get Korean temp girls on VISA are really good about making sure they don't overstay. Great example is Choi at Blue Star, she made sure Jessica was home on time before her VISA was up. The Chinese places on the other hand have historically pushed the envelope. But a little news on the DL, Ivy is back and you are bound to see her open a new place soon. I'm quite sure though that there won't be any advertisement, just like Empire Sugars business model.I really wonder why many people want to believe prostitutes must always be victims.

There must be victims in forced sex labor I know.

But when they do it by their own will for huge money, should they be victims only cause they sleep with many guys being paid??

Do you guys here know that before when bars and AMPs are in their hayday, girls there ignored even new omega watches? Many just go to chanel in waikiki and pay 800 dollars only to get one pair of rubber flip flop. They have burberry prosum's trenxh coat in their closets. Coach and michael kors is just like target store bags to them..

Are they really victims in this capitalism world??

I know one girl who started this job to pay medical and eviction collection debt. She decided "only 7 k then I will never do this ugly job". But now she just worry about how to buy treasury bond and how to report tax with that much cash income. Oh sometimes she worry how to avoid suspicion when she pay 3 k by cash in chanel store.

Even she (who think 10k a month is trivial) is not popular provider.
A super popular ones...you pay 150-200 for one hour and you are not the only bf for that day..if she has 6 bf a day, 1k a day..
We know how busy some places like happiness or resuve are...

Tyrus
08-14-17, 08:32
Was eating at the popular kalbi house on the corner there. Very popular LA Ktown house but names changed so forgot. I'm eating my meal and look up at the century center building and a woman is getting plowed on the window standing doggy style. These are the west facing windows. Very entertaining and I imagine it happens quite a lot.

My dinner lasted about 10 m longer because of it. Thanks whoever.

Poiuy2
08-15-17, 02:22
Was eating at the popular kalbi house on the corner there. Very popular LA Ktown house but names changed so forgot. I'm eating my meal and look up at the century center building and a woman is getting plowed on the window standing doggy style. These are the west facing windows. Very entertaining and I imagine it happens quite a lot.

My dinner lasted about 10 m longer because of it. Thanks whoever.Hahahahaha! That must've been some sight to see. Kim chee action at your table and in your line of sight. What floor do you guess it was? I wonder if it was one of the ladies we have all banged too. Maybe we provided the entertainment as well.

DaBadAss
08-15-17, 06:07
Aloha,

New to this discussion forum. But it's a long shot. I can't get ahold of kana I had her number but idk if she got busted in the raid but I am also in search of Kylee she was a great person too and I wouldn't mind booking up again any information or pointing me in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

FCH300
08-15-17, 13:46
Aloha,

New to this discussion forum. But it's a long shot. I can't get ahold of kana I had her number but idk if she got busted in the raid but I am also in search of Kylee she was a great person too and I wouldn't mind booking up again any information or pointing me in the right direction is greatly appreciated.Read the BP ads. Kylie is working at Vanilla Spa in Century Center. She was there before she worked at Dream. Her services at Vanilla have been well reviewed in this Forum.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vanilla-spa-8082274877-century-center/8265178

DaBadAss
08-15-17, 15:46
Read the BP ads. Kylie is working at Vanilla Spa in Century Center. She was there before she worked at Dream. Her services at Vanilla have been well reviewed in this Forum.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vanilla-spa-8082274877-century-center/8265178I didn't know she was working there before dream. Will go check it out.

DaBadAss
08-15-17, 19:46
So took recommendation to check out vanilla spa and Kylie was there. She was so happy to see me and we got right to it. It's like we were lovers who went abroad and never see each other for awhile. But anyhoo something felt different during our sesh. Not as exciting as dream but she did make me pop. CBJ, mish, doggy back to mish for the finish while deep kissing each other.

Any other reviews on her it's would be greatly appreciated.

Redneck 1
08-16-17, 01:52
Any other reviews on her it's would be greatly appreciated.The search tool for the Honolulu forum ("Search Forum") can be used to find prior posts on Kylie, which are mostly (but not all) in the Vanilla Spa and Dream Therapy threads.

H Mobius
08-16-17, 02:03
So took recommendation to check out vanilla spa and Kylie was there. She was so happy to see me and we got right to it. It's like we were lovers who went abroad and never see each other for awhile. But anyhoo something felt different during our sesh. Not as exciting as dream but she did make me pop. CBJ, mish, doggy back to mish for the finish while deep kissing each other.

Any other reviews on her it's would be greatly appreciated.She doesn't suck face with just anyone, so you had pretty good service, BadAss.

Mr Smiley1234
08-16-17, 03:41
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=8231188&oid=6852799

Did Diana about 30 minutes ago, she is in her 30's with a slim body, she is from Orleans, said she got here a few days ago and plans to be here for a week.

She ave a nice hard back message than the flip and lubed me up for a 2-hand stroking session until I was good and hard. She climbs on top and rides me for about 10 minutes until I was ready to hit it from the back. She asked me to start slow for a few minutes than I started my regular jack hammering until I blew a good one in her. She said she liked the feeling of me blowing in the cover until my little man was totally drained.

Now I did not kiss her or get any DATY. I DID NOT ASK. It's not my thing.

So have fun. Men.

DaBadAss
08-16-17, 05:05
She doesn't suck face with just anyone, so you had pretty good service, BadAss.Wow. Thank you for that compliment.

HornyBoy13
08-16-17, 13:00
The only Asian American girl I fucked was a curvy girl named Tia from China doll. Most Asian girls here in Hawaii are foreign. Do you mongers know any USA Born Asian girl I can have sex with long dick style?

Goser
08-16-17, 17:28
The only Asian American girl I fucked was a curvy girl named Tia from China doll. Most Asian girls here in Hawaii are foreign. Do you mongers know any USA Born Asian girl I can have sex with long dick style?Kana from Dream is local. If she pops up again, she is a fantastic provider. However, she is short at 4'8" not sure if she can handle the big one.

DangerBoy
08-16-17, 21:31
The only Asian American girl I fucked was a curvy girl named Tia from China doll. Most Asian girls here in Hawaii are foreign. Do you mongers know any USA Born Asian girl I can have sex with long dick style?Jolie at Hula. She's either full Thai or half Thai but born in the US. If you haven't seen her, she's a lot of fun.

Van Deventer
08-16-17, 21:47
Jolie at Hula. She's either full Thai or half Thai but born in the US. If you haven't seen her, she's a lot of fun.She's half Thai, half French.

AlohaJ
08-17-17, 01:28
Kana from Dream is local. If she pops up again, she is a fantastic provider. However, she is short at 4'8" not sure if she can handle the big one.Nope Kana has difficulties with larger members. Had her a while back and ended up short stroking her. I don't get the difference between American Asian and ones born somewhere else. If you want an Asian that can handle larger Jr and provides decent service, Tiana from happy.

Rev1274
08-17-17, 04:40
Damn I was there just a couple weeks ago. I thought it was not a good place to set up shop, too open to public and all the traffic in and out on a daily basis surely tipped off neighbors of something going on. I wonder if they stake the place out for a while first? That's why we mongers need to post vague reviews, keep places under the radar. Play safe.Which house?

AssEaterNow
08-17-17, 15:07
The ad is no longer there-? She gone? Wanted to sample.

AE.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=8231188&oid=6852799

Did Diana about 30 minutes ago, she is in her 30's with a slim body, she is from Orleans, said she got here a few days ago and plans to be here for a week.

She ave a nice hard back message than the flip and lubed me up for a 2-hand stroking session until I was good and hard. She climbs on top and rides me for about 10 minutes until I was ready to hit it from the back. She asked me to start slow for a few minutes than I started my regular jack hammering until I blew a good one in her. She said she liked the feeling of me blowing in the cover until my little man was totally drained.

Now I did not kiss her or get any DATY. I DID NOT ASK. It's not my thing.

So have fun. Men.

Little Dickie
08-18-17, 01:20
The ad is no longer there-? She gone? Wanted to sample.

AE.The link that smiley posted expired, but as of right now I see 3 current ads that show Diana. Just look at the Hula Girls ads under BP massage.

EdWed
08-18-17, 05:25
Kana from Dream is local. If she pops up again, she is a fantastic provider. However, she is short at 4'8" not sure if she can handle the big one.Is she gone? I saw ad for Kana about a month ago and because of all the positive comments about her I planned to go visit.

EdWed
08-18-17, 05:36
Kana from Dream is local. If she pops up again, she is a fantastic provider. However, she is short at 4'8" not sure if she can handle the big one.You said "if she pops up again" where did she go? I haven't seen her yet but from what everyone says I felt like I needed to.

DaBadAss
08-19-17, 04:52
You said "if she pops up again" where did she go? I haven't seen her yet but from what everyone says I felt like I needed to.She around guys. Spoke with her couple days ago. Feel free to message me if you guys need info.

Waikiki11
08-19-17, 14:25
Had to return to see Lisa for another round of massage and HE. She seemed more relaxed, and were able to be more comfortable chatting and laughing. Quick shower and onto the table. Again massage was mostly rubbing and touching, but she does work your whole body. On the flip, she gave another great HE with some lube while allowing to roam her body. Did ask her if more was on the menu, but was told no in a nice way. Not giving up on that. As stated before, she is older but slim. GILF maybe? Does anyone know if she does prostate massage? She took some time touching down below which was nice. This was a nice visit away from the beaten pass of typical AMPs.

HornyBoy13
08-20-17, 05:18
I want to take some nude pics of me having sex with some providers but I don't know if that's allowed. But back in Florida especially Miami providers allow customers to take pictures if they want to. Hawaii providers might not permit it.

RiverRat22
08-20-17, 06:27
I want to take some nude pics of me having sex with some providers but I don't know if that's allowed. But back in Florida especially Miami providers allow customers to take pictures if they want to. Hawaii providers might not permit it.In AMPs def not allowed here. If you are regular with some of the ladies and you earn their trust, some may allow some naughty poses without their face showing. But no sex.

Blake123
08-21-17, 04:16
In AMPs def not allowed here. If you are regular with some of the ladies and you earn their trust, some may allow some naughty poses without their face showing. But no sex.That actually has happened--with the girls' consent, of course.

Member #5810
08-21-17, 04:32
I want to take some nude pics of me having sex with some providers but I don't know if that's allowed. But back in Florida especially Miami providers allow customers to take pictures if they want to. Hawaii providers might not permit it.Definitely definitely never ever try to take pics or video without their consent. I've heard quite a few stories of them catching guys trying to do that and these guys are blackballed. No spy glasses, watches and other shit like that. Just ask. If no. Is no. A few guys lost their phones as their phones were smashed. Just saying.

Hawaiian Nono
08-23-17, 04:58
Definitely definitely never ever try to take pics or video without their consent. I've heard quite a few stories of them catching guys trying to do that and these guys are blackballed. No spy glasses, watches and other shit like that. Just ask. If no. Is no. A few guys lost their phones as their phones were smashed. Just saying.While receiving a decent massage the girl handed me her cell phone. It was dark and I could not see to well. She said look closer at the screen, it was a girl give a dude HE. The picture turned out to be pretty clear. I kept my cool. Another massage girl had taken her customer and see was getting back at her by posting the picture of her and the dude as craigslist add and sending it to her. She had a camera in the room and was recording customers. Fucking freaked me out.

I wondered if she was filming me and would try to blackmail me. This is fucked up. I paid the HF and tip and left. Any reason I should go back, can't think of any.

Member #5810
08-23-17, 16:03
While receiving a decent massage the girl handed me her cell phone. It was dark and I could not see to well. She said look closer at the screen, it was a girl give a dude HE. The picture turned out to be pretty clear. I kept my cool. Another massage girl had taken her customer and see was getting back at her by posting the picture of her and the dude as craigslist add and sending it to her. She had a camera in the room and was recording customers. Fucking freaked me out.

I wondered if she was filming me and would try to blackmail me. This is fucked up. I paid the HF and tip and left. Any reason I should go back, can't think of any.Whoa that's fucked up scary. Never heard of a girl doing secret pics. Good to keep in mind though.

HornyBoy13
08-24-17, 03:12
American providers don't fuck you like these Asians chicks so. I wonder why. These Asian women are pro at sex. It's like they went to school know how to fuck.

BeastieBoyz
08-24-17, 12:20
I wouldn't be surprised if a few of these places actually have cameras installed in the rooms. They probably do it for the safety of the girls, but they don't tell anyone because mongers would flip out if they knew there were cameras there. At least that's what I would do.

While receiving a decent massage the girl handed me her cell phone. It was dark and I could not see to well. She said look closer at the screen, it was a girl give a dude HE. The picture turned out to be pretty clear. I kept my cool. Another massage girl had taken her customer and see was getting back at her by posting the picture of her and the dude as craigslist add and sending it to her. She had a camera in the room and was recording customers. Fucking freaked me out.

I wondered if she was filming me and would try to blackmail me. This is fucked up. I paid the HF and tip and left. Any reason I should go back, can't think of any.

Ilovewhores247
08-24-17, 18:40
There's a popular provider that lets me video the session. Saw her a few times and each time hinting at it and she seemed like she was up for it. So in two sessions I did it twice. Can't say who it is though. You won't see me on there just my schlong. There are providers out there that are on the kinky side.

Hinode
08-24-17, 19:32
Braddahs,

CL does show only 2 ads when searching for "1188".

Any braddah know of any of these 2 places (or others in this building) is guarans score? Either HE (HJ / BJ) or FS? I would appreciate it. I went in this building couple times for other reasons, and I remember damn get some hotties up in here, not wearing business casual if you know what I mean. Would appreciate response ASAP, if can, either that, or I going check out that AMP in DT (I forget the name) but I think its in one of those condos close by the fire station / HPU.

Mahalo in advance.

H.

SpamCan808
08-24-17, 22:52
Braddahs,

CL does show only 2 ads when searching for "1188".

Any braddah know of any of these 2 places (or others in this building) is guarans score? Either HE (HJ / BJ) or FS? I would appreciate it. I went in this building couple times for other reasons, and I remember damn get some hotties up in here, not wearing business casual if you know what I mean. Would appreciate response ASAP, if can, either that, or I going check out that AMP in DT (I forget the name) but I think its in one of those condos close by the fire station / HPU.

Mahalo in advance.

H.Upon googling the address, get about 3-4 parlors in the area. A couple of them got yelp reviews focusing on legit things, but a couple of the locations do sound monger friendly. I'm curious as well.

Kousei
08-25-17, 03:36
Visited Kison and got Kristy the new white girl. This was completely a TOFTT event. Very stand-off, no effort sesh. Did a less than "girlfriend massage" quality rub and claimed she "didn't do" much of anything but a HE finish. Don't recommend her, especially with the Asian talent that's available.

Spinnerholic
08-25-17, 08:35
Greeting fellow Mongers.

Goser posted the below link on the Happiness thread. Thanks Goser for the link. My question to the hive is who should I see from the number of AMP's out there for the level of nastiness (sloppiness) and performance in the vid. Looking for AZN providers. BBFS & MGOS would be great. TIA for any tip. PM if you prefer.

https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=kalina+ryu.

Goser
08-25-17, 13:29
Greeting fellow Mongers.

Goser posted the below link on the Happiness thread. Thanks Goser for the link. My question to the hive is who should I see from the number of AMP's out there for the level of nastiness (sloppiness) and performance in the vid. Looking for AZN providers. BBFS & MGOS would be great. TIA for any tip. PM if you prefer.

https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=kalina+ryu.Emma K who works out of Orange County and Los Angeles. BBFS is not on the menu, but everything else is. She seems to be taking time off now. She is an indi and I tried to get her to come to Hawaii.

Http: www. * com / orangecounty / Escorts / guaranteed-chemistry /1709033.

Kelly from the old Mayflower days let me fuck her this way. Yoyo used to let us go into the back room in 2702 and I would do her in every room, in every position, starting with the shower. To find her, ask Yuri at Sunflower.

Sasha from Happiness would be my choice, but she is gone and not sure if she is coming back. She promised to fuck me for 2 hours straight in cow girl. Cum as many times as I wanted. She owes me that.

LowBoy123
08-25-17, 16:03
I wouldn't be surprised if a few of these places actually have cameras installed in the rooms. They probably do it for the safety of the girls, but they don't tell anyone because mongers would flip out if they knew there were cameras there. At least that's what I would do.When living on the mainland a few years back, the state / city I was in had a bunch of legal "lingerie modeling salons". The girls were young, college age, and you could pick them from a line up. They would model in lingerie for a few minutes and then undress inches away from you and start masturbating. The only rules, sometimes stated on the wall, was that you could not touch the genitals and breasts with or without clothing. But you could touch them anywhere else and it was legal. After asking you to "get comfortable", they would pour oil on your dick and you would jerk yourself off. I loved them because they were cheap, and good for "safe sex". They would stand over you and I would wish my tongue was just an inch longer!

Once when I went to use the bathroom, I notice a door slightly open to a room with many video screens and it finally dawned on me that videoing the situation was their protection in case a customer got out of hand. I was waiting in the lobby once when the girls told me to come back later cause they called the cops on a misbehaving John. A video would prevent the John from saying the girl instigated the "unlawful encounter".

Member #5810
08-25-17, 16:04
Visited Kison and got Kristy the new white girl. This was completely a TOFTT event. Very stand-off, no effort sesh. Did a less than "girlfriend massage" quality rub and claimed she "didn't do" much of anything but a HE finish. Don't recommend her, especially with the Asian talent that's available.Thanks for your report! Avoid that one. So many great providers to choose from now. Golden has a new white girl. Never try her but was told she's good. Way better than Kristy.

Kousei
08-25-17, 22:53
Thanks for your report! Avoid that one. So many great providers to choose from now. Golden has a new white girl. Never try her but was told she's good. Way better than Kristy.Thanks Raiden for the follow-up. I always thought a white provider would be this unicorn of service with the language barrier removed, but it made me just want to stick with the pros. I may try your recommendation at golden.

HappyTrails808
08-26-17, 02:58
Okay this maybe in the wrong thread but idk where else to ask this question. So here goes I frequent AMPs on the regular and I know what the $ is but I was thinking of changing it up as sometimes I don't have the time or energy to drive into town and just need some form of release, so with that being said. What is the appropriate $ to give a m / t for a he? Idk if there is a set standard so any help will do. Thanks.

HappyTrails808
08-26-17, 03:05
Okay this maybe in the wrong thread but idk where else to ask this question. So here goes I frequent AMPs on the regular and I know what the $ is but I was thinking of changing it up as sometimes I don't have the time or energy to drive into town and just need some form of release, so with that being said. What is the appropriate $ to give a m / t for a he? Idk if there is a set standard so any help will do. Thanks.

Fun2016
08-26-17, 05:41
Thanks for your report! Avoid that one. So many great providers to choose from now. Golden has a new white girl. Never try her but was told she's good. Way better than Kristy.What's the name of this new snow bunny at Golden? Cannot really tell from their current BP ads. Was it Monica? Thanks.

Member #5810
08-26-17, 09:17
What's the name of this new snow bunny at Golden? Cannot really tell from their current BP ads. Was it Monica? Thanks.Yes, you're right. Monica.

NoBozos
08-27-17, 15:54
American providers don't fuck you like these Asians chicks so. I wonder why. These Asian women are pro at sex. It's like they went to school know how to fuck.I don't know why. But, yes, I agree. There must be an Asian Fuck Academy. These Asian women can really fuck. The service, the fucking, and sucking. Incredible. No comparison. We so lucky we live Hawaii.

DeMeter
08-27-17, 19:11
I don't know why. But, yes, I agree. There must be an Asian Fuck Academy. These Asian women can really fuck. The service, the fucking, and sucking. Incredible. No comparison. We so lucky we live Hawaii.Actually most asian countries are very conservative.

Even Thailand and phillipines that many believe wonderful sex paradise for men. If you go to class in higher status that has no need to sell smile for bills, you will find they are still in conservative sex conception.

Some part of asia still women believe the only choice of them when they are "dirty" (getting raped) is going to brothel.

Jb987
08-27-17, 21:28
I' m wanting to try someone new and am wondering if I could get some suggestions for providers who give msog? I know that is usually YMMV, but I would appreciate suggestions. Thanks.

RiverRat22
08-28-17, 00:55
I don't know why. But, yes, I agree. There must be an Asian Fuck Academy. These Asian women can really fuck. The service, the fucking, and sucking. Incredible. No comparison. We so lucky we live Hawaii.And they are my fuck academy. Honestly I prefer no-strings and AMP girls are a lot more affordable that non-pros, not to mention a lot less headache. I also have a need for constant variety. I go at least once a week but often 2 times a week, sometimes even more. And I go to either Pattaya or Angeles City 3 times a year. Every so often I will bed a non-pro. A co-worker I bedded recently, was praising my talent. She was questioning how I got so good. Meanwhile I was underwhelmed by her performance. AMP girls get good at sucking and fucking with practice. They get good but fucking us every day. Just like so many other things it has nothing to do with race.

Nephilim3000
08-28-17, 07:16
I' m wanting to try someone new and am wondering if I could get some suggestions for providers who give msog? I know that is usually YMMV, but I would appreciate suggestions. Thanks.All the girls at CHM are MSOG YMMV. Shasha who was at Kison is MSOG YMMV. Asahi at Hanabi is MSOG YMMV.

Member #5810
08-28-17, 08:09
I' m wanting to try someone new and am wondering if I could get some suggestions for providers who give msog? I know that is usually YMMV, but I would appreciate suggestions. Thanks.I can say that Suji at Rose's will offer msog if the guy is nice. She's definitely more GFE so if you're a rough pse guy best to see someone else. Ask nicely and be nice and I'm. Sure she'll accommodate you.

Redneck 1
08-28-17, 13:17
I' m wanting to try someone new and am wondering if I could get some suggestions for providers who give msog? I know that is usually YMMV, but I would appreciate suggestions. Thanks.In addition to the helpful responses that you've received, you might want to run a search on "msog" (without the quote marks), using "Search Forum" to simultaneously search all the threads. Of course, many of the results will be unproductive (such as "she does not provide msog"), but some others will be useful. For example, it's been reported that msog is available from Kiku of Hanabi Spa, and a search will produce that post.

Cosmic Kid
08-28-17, 19:47
Actually most asian countries are very conservative.

Even Thailand and phillipines that many believe wonderful sex paradise for men. If you go to class in higher status that has no need to sell smile for bills, you will find they are still in conservative sex conception.

Some part of asia still women believe the only choice of them when they are "dirty" (getting raped) is going to brothel.Brother DeMeter, Do you have an opinion as to why, among all the Asian nations, it is Korean women who make up the majority of AMP providers here?

Dr Gyno
08-28-17, 19:54
And they are my fuck academy. Honestly I prefer no-strings and AMP girls are a lot more affordable that non-pros, not to mention a lot less headache. I also have a need for constant variety. I go at least once a week but often 2 times a week, sometimes even more. And I go to either Pattaya or Angeles City 3 times a year. Every so often I will bed a non-pro. A co-worker I bedded recently, was praising my talent. She was questioning how I got so good. Meanwhile I was underwhelmed by her performance. AMP girls get good at sucking and fucking with practice. They get good but fucking us every day. Just like so many other things it has nothing to do with race.A popular provider informed me that she see a minimum of 8 to 12 guy a day sometime more if they can get the guy out earlier. Places like Tokyo supposedly give 45 minutes, Happiness gives 50 minutes. I've heard that one of the two places mention shorts on time, therefore more clients can be serviced. The girls get good with practice, Sucking and fucking is their livelihood. Giving you the fantasy that your wife, girlfriend cannot provide is the "job". Milking you of your funds is the "job". If they rim, fiv, BBFS, greek, they can make tons of money. Providers have told me that their clients are guys that don't get any action from their wife and that's the reason they go there to talk story. Some providers take their dates out of the parlors and get more $$ by doing outcalls with the special guys.

They get better and better with time, just like wine.

Take care bro's, go get them while they are young.

TomLeykis
08-29-17, 18:29
Anyone know the current line up of Hiran? Is it just Jasmine and Pinky? And if there's other are those two the better looking ones? I don't like the upselling from Pinky and although Jasmine allows roaming and FIV, she won't give me my HE for whatever reason.

DeMeter
08-29-17, 22:27
Brother DeMeter, Do you have an opinion as to why, among all the Asian nations, it is Korean women who make up the majority of AMP providers here?(First when you read, please consider I am a foreigner whose mother tongue is not english).

(All this is just my personal opinion).

S korea is almost the only developed country whose women go abroad to work for sex business.

Why?

1. First female immigration generatik to USA mainland was military wives in 50's and 60's.

At that time, korean society could never imagine "normal nice" ladies dare to meet foreign guys. Ok, same looks so Chinese men were allowed. But black and white men? That was usually so called "career women"'s business. At that time only a few women could get a job. Some may be revolutionary feminist to get equal right (the first korean female lawyer chose being a lawyer cause then korean president denied "female judge" in court. So many "career women" means ****** or juicy girls at bar or coffee shopz.

Anyway they came to USA and were kicked out by american his soon. Then what could they do?

Prostitution was the only or the best choice for then.

Then.

2. they became owner of brothel and gathered korean women.

It lasts long till 80's or 90's.

(The time when there was still sad story of tess).

Since 90's, things has changed a lot. S korea's economy has grown up. They exceeded most asian countries and most eastern europe. 60's s korea was poorer than Philippines and Thailand.

Koreans could 'import' Russian women and even australian girls do "that job" for money too.

But funny k women still go abroad to be ******.

I guess why.

1. Many k women in USA and foreign countries had limints in their own country. Age (not 20's any more) and looks (many non asians couldn't distinguish asian faces) . To then foreign countries are new field to fioneer.

2. strict policy agains prostitution and plan to demolish traditional brothel made many working girls to find new safer field. (Some women don't want to work for hostess bar. Too much drinking and too much investment on looks (expensive clothes, etc).

3. s korean are allowed to visit almost all developed countriea woth visa waiver. K women can visit USA without visa. Getting visa for america is very very annoying process.

4. s korean women can think "working in USA is better to erase their past as ****** when they want to delete".

Foreign county, so some women choose being ***** in foreign countries where nobody could detect them.

Be prostitute-get a lot of money- go home- pretend "she studied in foreign school" - delete all past. Meet successful husband. Reset life.

OR.

Be prostitue- big money. Fail to keep it or waste- be ***** again till life resetting.

Anyway it is so interesting that many k women (just normal neighbor daughters $ voluntarily go abroad to be prostitutes and their mom's generation women believed women should marry any man who get her virginity even though that guy just raped herotshe should be a ***** cause she was severely blurred.

Spinnerholic
08-30-17, 01:05
Emma K who works out of Orange County and Los Angeles. BBFS is not on the menu, but everything else is. She seems to be taking time off now. She is an indi and I tried to get her to come to Hawaii.

Http: www. * com / orangecounty / Escorts / guaranteed-chemistry /1709033.

Kelly from the old Mayflower days let me fuck her this way. Yoyo used to let us go into the back room in 2702 and I would do her in every room, in every position, starting with the shower. To find her, ask Yuri at Sunflower.

Sasha from Happiness would be my choice, but she is gone and not sure if she is coming back. She promised to fuck me for 2 hours straight in cow girl. Cum as many times as I wanted. She owes me that.Thanks Goser. Appreciate the info. I guess I would be making a visit to Sunflower and see Sunny, for the first time, before she leaves and ask Yuri where to find Kelly after.

Spinnerholic
08-30-17, 01:08
Thanks Goser. Appreciate the info. I guess I would be making a visit to Sunflower and see Sunny, for the first time, before she leaves and ask Yuri where to find Kelly after.Just looked at Sunflower's BP ad. Sunny is no longer in their ad. Is she gone?

OceanOfStorms2
08-30-17, 01:38
There's a popular provider that lets me video the session. Saw her a few times and each time hinting at it and she seemed like she was up for it. So in two sessions I did it twice. Can't say who it is though. You won't see me on there just my schlong. There are providers out there that are on the kinky side.Would love to see this video. Not your schlong. Any thing you care to share?

RicoSr1
08-30-17, 06:53
A popular provider informed me that she see a minimum of 8 to 12 guy a day sometime more if they can get the guy out earlier. Places like Tokyo supposedly give 45 minutes, Happiness gives 50 minutes. I've heard that one of the two places mention shorts on time, therefore more clients can be serviced. The girls get good with practice, Sucking and fucking is their livelihood. Giving you the fantasy that your wife, girlfriend cannot provide is the "job". Milking you of your funds is the "job". If they rim, fiv, BBFS, greek, they can make tons of money. Providers have told me that their clients are guys that don't get any action from their wife and that's the reason they go there to talk story. Some providers take their dates out of the parlors and get more $$ by doing outcalls with the special guys.

They get better and better with time, just like wine.

Take care bro's, go get them while they are young.That's a lot of "Boom Boom"! 8-12 guys on a good day is around $1700 for her after the $60 HF. I'd hate to be number 12 at around mid-night. That's why if I'm going to spend $$ for a 45-50 minute quicky, I try to be the first one of her day.