PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Hnl Waikiki
12-02-16, 22:46
Momo with sunglasses. Kiki bottom right. One of the best BBBJCIM. IMHO.

Flesh.Hey Flesh, tried a PM but full. Which one are you referring to for the BBBJCIM? Looking to get a little Chinese massage after work this afternoon.

I'm liking the tits on both, especially Kiki. But melons have led me astray and left me disappointed many a time. LOL.

Hawaii Raven
12-04-16, 18:16
So we came back to the island again and had some fun. Four of us so we all split up and ended up at different places. We saw:

Yuri of Golden Spa.

Kristy of Pine Tree.

Michelle of Kison.

Paula of Kings Massage.

We all left very happy and satisfied except for one of us. Posts in the appropriate place soon to follow but can have fun figuring out which one was the bad time until then.

LuvDafLavas
12-06-16, 16:05
What's up Gang?

Anyone seen or know the whereabouts of Viet Lily? Waaay back, she was my favorite! Any intel would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hiboy
12-09-16, 13:51
One day I called excell and the phone was disconnected. Does anyone know if she is going to reopen? Where she is or contact information. Please feel free to pm me with any info. Thanks. Second request.

MightyMouth
12-09-16, 23:41
Just found out about this sight and I see a lot of info. For a new guy who is just getting his foot wet, what place would be a good place to start? Want to be discrete, clean and want to experience the world of AMP.

Lop Chong Man
12-10-16, 14:29
It depends on what you like. The current top 3 AMP IMHO are Happiness, Rejuve and Dream Therapy. All have hotties that not only look marvelous but are solid providers. Check out each of their boards for detailed info.

Dream is ideal for me as I'm often downtown. It is located at Kukui Plaza. Between Fort Street and Nuuanu Avenue. Near HPU Fort street campus. Validated secure covered parking is located on S. Kukui Street directly across Pali Longs / Safeway. PM me if you have more questions. Enjoy and B safe!

Just found out about this sight and I see a lot of info. For a new guy who is just getting his foot wet, what place would be a good place to start? Want to be discrete, clean and want to experience the world of AMP.

Member #5810
12-10-16, 17:38
Just found out about this sight and I see a lot of info. For a new guy who is just getting his foot wet, what place would be a good place to start? Want to be discrete, clean and want to experience the world of AMP.Rejuve is discrete but can you handle the level of beauty there?! I've been told. That a lot of noobies get" scared. Noodle" when they're with a super hot girl. And, they all say the same thing " I don't know what happened, never happened before " LOL.

Sukme
12-11-16, 14:36
Aloha Me pretty good.

It depends on what you like. The current top 3 AMP IMHO are Happiness, Rejuve and Dream Therapy. All have hotties that not only look marvelous but are solid providers. Check out each of their boards for detailed info.

Dream is ideal for me as I'm often downtown. It is located at Kukui Plaza. Between Fort Street and Nuuanu Avenue. Near HPU Fort street campus. Validated secure covered parking is located on S. Kukui Street directly across Pali Longs / Safeway. PM me if you have more questions. Enjoy and B safe!

Asstro
12-11-16, 16:33
Just found out about this sight and I see a lot of info. For a new guy who is just getting his foot wet, what place would be a good place to start? Want to be discrete, clean and want to experience the world of AMP.You cannot go wrong with the top three, looks and service. The only problem is your standards will be too high after that. There is an adventureland on Young Street, AY Wong building, and Century Center. I recommend you start at the bottom, Smile Spa, LOL.

Monger on, dude.

RickJames808
12-12-16, 00:41
Visited the ladies below in order:

Sasha (Happiness) L:7*A:8, S:9 (tight tone spinner body, face is fairly plain).

Luka x3 (Dream) L:8, A:9 S:10.

Naomi (Happiness) L:7, A:10, S:10.

Kimmy (Happiness) L:8, A:8, S:10.

Reviews are in the appropriate subforums. I must say Sasha's pussy, Luka's ass and performance and Kimmy's service blew me away. I've missed Hawaii for some time and I got to get it in before I bounce again. Nicole, Hilton and Dallas are on the fuckit list with repeat of Luka and Kimmy or Sasha. If I'm lucky Paige will return before I leave.

RJ.

BallzDeep69
12-12-16, 00:54
Visited the ladies below in order:

Sasha (Happiness) L:7*A:8, S:9 (tight tone spinner body, face is fairly plain).

Luka x3 (Dream) L:8, A:9 S:10.

Naomi (Happiness) L:7, A:10, S:10.

Kimmy (Happiness) L:8, A:8, S:10.

Reviews are in the appropriate subforums. I must say Sasha's pussy, Luka's ass and performance and Kimmy's service blew me away. I've missed Hawaii for some time and I got to get it in before I bounce again. Nicole, Hilton and Dallas are on the fuckit list with repeat of Luka and Kimmy or Sasha. If I'm lucky Paige will return before I leave.

RJ.That's a great week you had.

PandaMan69
12-12-16, 19:54
So I began going for MSOG a few months back after posting to inquire about etiquette / expectation a few months back. Rejuve all the girls seem ok with it but haven't had luck at Smile, Tokyo or PCR (yeah I like milfs! Just wondering who / where else others know of that are cool with msog. I tend to take my time if no MSOG but go for 2 pops if they do. Either way imma get my hour!

Blake123
12-13-16, 04:28
So I began going for MSOG a few months back after posting to inquire about etiquette / expectation a few months back. Rejuve all the girls seem ok with it but haven't had luck at Smile, Tokyo or PCR (yeah I like milfs! Just wondering who / where else others know of that are cool with msog. I tend to take my time if no MSOG but go for 2 pops if they do. Either way imma get my hour!You're probably not going to get a response. You should make good use of the reviews in this forum by searching for keyword "MSOG. " I've seen reports of MSOG numerous times in the reviews.

TotalGrip
12-13-16, 11:45
Long time worker here. I will be going on vacation to Oahu and wanted to get massage parlor recommendations. I am looking for a girl who can easily deep throat (BBBJ) at least 9 inches without gagging. Is there a provider you recommend with amazing head game?

I apologize if this post is inappropriate or should be somewhere else, please contact me so I can correct.

RickJames808
12-13-16, 16:36
That's a great week you had.Never seen her in the flesh. Is Sugar really as hot as those new Tokyo Spa photos suggest? Reminds me of my JAV favorite Asahi Mizuno with a tan. Hopefully she's as nasty as her too.

RJ.

Dweegee
12-13-16, 18:09
Never seen her in the flesh. Is Sugar really as hot as those new Tokyo Spa photos suggest? Reminds me of my JAV favorite Asahi Mizuno with a tan. Hopefully she's as nasty as her too.

RJ.Yes, her body is banging and she does provide PSE. Of course that's YMMV. As for her face, let's just say it's a bit lacking. You definitely won't be looking into the eyes of Asahi Mizuno! I would rate her look at about a 5 or 6, and a body about a 9. A solid 9.

Member #5810
12-13-16, 21:29
Yes, her body is banging and she does provide PSE. Of course that's YMMV. As for her face, let's just say it's a bit lacking. You definitely won't be looking into the eyes of Asahi Mizuno! I would rate her look at about a 5 or 6, and a body about a 9. A solid 9.Sorry but need help on where to go look for some reports on her. Where did she work before Tokyo? Someone mentioned Happiness. I recall some pics of a Sugar there with a super body and tattoo on her thigh. Is that her?

RickJames808
12-14-16, 00:26
Sorry but need help on where to go look for some reports on her. Where did she work before Tokyo? Someone mentioned Happiness. I recall some pics of a Sugar there with a super body and tattoo on her thigh. Is that her?She used to work at Kison, Happiness, and Tokyo before her current stint. Kison was comfirmed by qnothe reliable monger.

RJ.

Member #5810
12-14-16, 02:38
She used to work at Kison, Happiness, and Tokyo before her current stint. Kison was comfirmed by qnothe reliable monger.

RJ.Thanks for the research my brother. I'll go check those sites now. Much thanks!

Blake123
12-14-16, 03:26
Sorry but need help on where to go look for some reports on her. Where did she work before Tokyo? Someone mentioned Happiness. I recall some pics of a Sugar there with a super body and tattoo on her thigh. Is that her?Yes, her. Here's the pic with the thigh tattoo when she was at happiness.

Lonely Smiles
12-14-16, 03:44
Long time worker here. I will be going on vacation to Oahu and wanted to get massage parlor recommendations. I am looking for a girl who can easily deep throat (BBBJ) at least 9 inches without gagging. Is there a provider you recommend with amazing head game?

I apologize if this post is inappropriate or should be somewhere else, please contact me so I can correct.hmm, that's not exactly Oahu's specialty. What we have are spinners in spades, petite Asian women in the 100 lbs to 120 lbs range, many that may have a hard time with a 9 inch+ plunger in regular FS, let alone attempting to deep throat. Off the top of my head, the best I can think of is Lelani Banks, our resident sword eater and cucumber swallowing queen. I have not seen any of her ads lately. Good luck, you may have to go indy if your girth matches your length.

Maybe some of the other jumbo size mongers can point you in the right direction.

Member #5810
12-14-16, 03:56
Yes, her. Here's the pic with the thigh tattoo when she was at happiness.Yeah yeah! That's what I was thinking about! Damn. As much as I have avoided there because of the time shorting issue, I may just have to accept a shorter session and hope she likes me and doesn't listen to the knocks. She's so damn hot. Wow. Much mahalos Blake!

RiverRat22
12-14-16, 06:27

I apologize if this post is inappropriate or should be somewhere else, please contact me so I can correct.Cam at Rejuve to be my favorite BJ currently. Just for the nastiness and ease at which she can take it all the way with ease. I am a tad bit over 8 inches, very thick and she can take me all the way to the hilt. Cam is YMMV in every way though. I don't think anyone questions her hotness but some question attitude as being. What's a nice way of putting it? Cold. I have never had an issue with her though, its always been hot with me. I have had conversations with her about her liking mongers who are more attractive and being bitchy to everyone else. My first time with her, rather than the usual gasp, she was in awe. She does gag a little but its to be expected. And more importantly she likes to fuck big dick, hard. She rides like a champ and encourages pounding of all forms.

Luka, formerly Jordan at Rejuve now at Dream, she is not scared either. She cannot deep throat me, but close enough. Hers is the best quality in my opinion, best suction, rhythm and hand mouth ration. She can also handle fucking hard too.

Monica, now at Kings, can def deepthroat me but not all the way down. The more you see her the better the BJ gets. She can get crazy with the BJ, just I recommend skipping the cold water thing doesn't work. She is one of the rare girls I've known to take cum down her throat will DTing. Problem for me is that Monica can't take the fucking especially recently.

Paula, also now at Kings, she has an enormous mouth. The only gal I know currently that will let me fuck her throat. Can be YMMV, I've known her for years. Sloppy, DT and will go forever and ever sucking dick. For a thicker (not big) girl she has a tiny and shallow pussy. She can take a pounding but on a limited basis. She cannot handle me in DS at all anymore.

Yuna at Happiness, short of DT but technically one of the best. She can get close with help and doesn't mind a little forcing, face fucking to the brink but not throat fucking. My first time with her I didn't get a stellar BJ but, she appreciates return business and she makes love to my cock with her mouth now. She can take a fucking too, but you can tell she is hurting after.

Angie, an Indy you can find on BP in the Amana area, she can DT and throat fuck me. She is frigid though. So if you are going for more than just the act in itself you may be disappointed.

Tourist415
12-14-16, 08:08

I apologize if this post is inappropriate or should be somewhere else, please contact me so I can correct.Try hula girls Grace or Anne both BBBJ.

Tourist415
12-14-16, 08:24
Britney thicky white girl big natural tits natural ass cute face deep throats (Hula girl).

Anna young petite Chinese girl BBBJ (Hula girl).

Ashley petite black girl can take a pounding I think she's really young 18 maybe 19 (Hula girl).

Victoria petite white girl hardly ever available she always on vacation but she seems as if she not there all the way (Hula girl).

Makiki
12-14-16, 21:27
Britney thicky white girl big natural tits natural ass cute face deep throats (Hula girl).

Anna young petite Chinese girl BBBJ (Hula girl).

Ashley petite black girl can take a pounding I think she's really young 18 maybe 19 (Hula girl).

Victoria petite white girl hardly ever available she always on vacation but she seems as if she not there all the way (Hula girl).Any info on Jolie. Tried seeing her but she always busy yet no reports on her. Must be a good secret.

Drash
12-15-16, 02:28
Was wondering how this worked. Been around but I've never been to an AMP. Was thinking about rejuve for my first time. How does it work. Pay regular rate for massage up front. And then tip or talk about it while in there? Any advice would be great. Newbie to this aspect of it all.

Tourist415
12-15-16, 04:32
Any info on Jolie. Tried seeing her but she always busy yet no reports on her. Must be a good secret.She always booked I have to call make an appointment but she's working Mon.-Friday now 12 pm-7 pm as ms says.

Alohaoe
12-15-16, 17:28
All you Muni fans she will start working today at REJUVE nice and fresh.

Oldman Alohaoe.

UlanFan
12-15-16, 21:27
I've walked by it. It looks a bit rundown, is it nice inside? How are the girls?

Cosmic Kid
12-15-16, 21:29
Was wondering how this worked. Been around but I've never been to an AMP. Was thinking about rejuve for my first time. How does it work. Pay regular rate for massage up front. And then tip or talk about it while in there? Any advice would be great. Newbie to this aspect of it all.You are not paying "regular rate for massage up front". What you are paying is the regular house fee up front, to the mama. Mama will take you to a room, and soon as you enter the room you hand her the cash. You don't need to, or even want to, discuss money with the provider when she enters the room after mama leaves. Tip at end of session not at beginning. Nothing needs to be said about money. After the session when you are putting your clothes back on, either hand the cash to your provider or place the cash on the bed and make sure she sees it. Standard fifty dollars house fee, standard one hundred fifty dollars provider's tip.

H Mobius
12-16-16, 01:06
I've walked by it. It looks a bit rundown, is it nice inside? How are the girls?TEHO. My experiences, back when I used to try this place, were either B & S (they'd send an unadvertised girl instead, who IMHO clearly had no business being a pross) or gross shortages on time.

RiverRat22
12-16-16, 05:13
I've walked by it. It looks a bit rundown, is it nice inside? How are the girls?Its on par for Honolulu AMP interiors. Mona Lisa is a superstar IMO. Thai lady in her mid to late 30's. CFS, BBBJTCIM, DFK. Amazing body, super nice tits. As long as you make an appointment in advance and not for too late, you will get her no bait and switch. As long as you are a gentleman she will treat you well, you won't disappointed or shorted.

Redneck 1
12-16-16, 10:01
I've walked by it. It looks a bit rundown, is it nice inside? How are the girls?
TEHO. My experiences, back when I used to try this place, were either B & S (they'd send an unadvertised girl instead, who IMHO clearly had no business being a pross) or gross shortages on time.Although I've never been inside China Doll Spa, over time I've noticed from forum reports that it seems to have an unusually high ratio of dissatisfied customers.

Redneck 1
12-16-16, 10:56
Was wondering how this worked. Been around but I've never been to an AMP. Just a suggestion: guys who've never visited an AMP, but are interested in doing so, may want to take a look at the "AMP Guide for First Timers" and "AMP Tips And Guidelines" threads.

Hawaii Boy
12-16-16, 11:37
I've walked by it. It looks a bit rundown, is it nice inside? How are the girls?I regularly go to AMPs and I found this place as good or not better than most of the others. The location is out in the open but inside is nice and the table shower was very clean and taken care of.

The best thing in there is Natalie. Get her to squirt all over you and you will be hooked.

HB.

Viet Whisperer
12-16-16, 12:48
Its on par for Honolulu AMP interiors. Mona Lisa is a superstar IMO. Thai lady in her mid to late 30's. CFS, BBBJTCIM, DFK. Amazing body, super nice tits. As long as you make an appointment in advance and not for too late, you will get her no bait and switch. As long as you are a gentleman she will treat you well, you won't disappointed or shorted.Mona is very underrated in my opinion. This place is very large and nice inside. The younger mama is very nice. It seems to get a very disproportionate amount of negative reviews overall but has had some great providers. Personally never been shorted time or got bait and switched here but others have reported. Nina the Latina was a personal favorite I used to visit a lot here. Does anyone have a description of Candy? I'm wondering if it's the same thick Thai Filipina girl that worked there before. She also sometimes went by Lucy at Orchids for a bit. She was always playful and fun.

HiPickle
12-16-16, 13:17
Although I've never been inside China Doll Spa, over time I've noticed from forum reports that it seems to have an unusually high ratio of dissatisfied customers.This is one reason I've ever been there. So many negative reviews. CDS, Nirvana, Hula girl, 3 prominent locations I've never sampled. Mostly cause of reading reviews, but also cause there are soooo many places to go. A wonderful thing.

ExitOnly
12-16-16, 14:07
Its on par for Honolulu AMP interiors. Mona Lisa is a superstar IMO. Thai lady in her mid to late 30's. CFS, BBBJTCIM, DFK. Amazing body, super nice tits. As long as you make an appointment in advance and not for too late, you will get her no bait and switch. As long as you are a gentleman she will treat you well, you won't disappointed or shorted.Was she the Thai lady at 7 before? I forgot the names already. The one at 7 used to BBBJ in the TS and is very talkative, hope she is the same one.

CardSource52
12-16-16, 14:44
Why mess with these places that receive so much bad reviews? Go to Dream, happiness or Rejuve. Consistent service, no shortage of time, no bait and switch, and clean. I guess if you banged all the girls at these places you have no choice. LOL. I learned my valuable lesson by going else where.

RedRaze
12-16-16, 14:53
Why mess with these places that receive so much bad reviews? Go to Dream, happiness or Rejuve. Consistent service, no shortage of time, no bait and switch, and clean. I guess if you banged all the girls at these places you have no choice. LOL. I learned my valuable lesson by going else where.The thing I don't see as much, which I do experience even at Rejuve, Dream or Happiness is that if your girl is BUSY with back to back appointments. Just facing reality here. They need time to clean up and prepare for the next guy. So if you CIM, she needs time to brush her teeth. Get it?

I don't agree with the knock at 35, but 45 during peak times is way reasonable to me. I don't want to taste you fellas that were there before me.

This is why I make appointments for girls in advance. To almost guarantee my success of getting the girl desired. AND I try not to go during peak times. Peak time with popular girl = shorted time. HAHA.

IMHO.

Raze.

Spartacus77
12-16-16, 15:20
Although I've never been inside China Doll Spa, over time I've noticed from forum reports that it seems to have an unusually high ratio of dissatisfied customers.I went there a couple of times when Happy co-leased the place and when Michelle worked there. The facilities are nice, big table shower room, nice looking girls (when Happy was there). However the entrance is uncomfortably open with a huge red sign that says where your going. Everyone in the parking lot, and the side streets, can see you enter and exit. Timing is crucial and day mongers got to have some balls to go in.

I think they are trying to redevelop the entire block so those businesses will be gone in 10 years (maybe less).

Drash
12-17-16, 02:07
You are not paying "regular rate for massage up front". What you are paying is the regular house fee up front, to the mama. Mama will take you to a room, and soon as you enter the room you hand her the cash. You don't need to, or even want to, discuss money with the provider when she enters the room after mama leaves. Tip at end of session not at beginning. Nothing needs to be said about money. After the session when you are putting your clothes back on, either hand the cash to your provider or place the cash on the bed and make sure she sees it. Standard fifty dollars house fee, standard one hundred fifty dollars provider's tip.Nice. Good to know. Very much appreciated.

Blake123
12-17-16, 04:13
Was she the Thai lady at 7 before? I forgot the names already. The one at 7 used to BBBJ in the TS and is very talkative, hope she is the same one.Yes, that's her. She's also worked at Emerald (very briefly) and Hula Girl.

FunInHawaii
12-17-16, 07:48
Just a suggestion: guys who've never visited an AMP, but are interested in doing so, may want to take a look at the "AMP Guide for First Timers" and "AMP Tips And Guidelines" threads.I used these two forum and found to be really useful. The senior members will reply to any specific questions if you have. Go to the forum, read it and post your questions.

PeaceHawaii
12-20-16, 21:12
Do you know guys if I need to double my tip for 2 hours?

Sukme
12-21-16, 03:35
Yes.

It's business. Pay to play. $$.

Do you know guys if I need to double my tip for 2 hours?

Member #5810
12-21-16, 03:47
Do you know guys if I need to double my tip for 2 hours?Most definitely! And don't forget double house fee too.

RedRaze
12-21-16, 15:00
Do you know guys if I need to double my tip for 2 hours?Also responded to this in DT thread.

DarthTyranus
12-21-16, 17:26
Do you know guys if I need to double my tip for 2 hours?Expect to pay 2 x HF and tip. Should cost you roughly 400. Personally I'd rather see a provider twice than blow it all in one session. I've only done double sessions with Channel 7 (she was the only one capable of sweet talking me into doing a double session).

Cubanito187
12-21-16, 19:45
I'm going to my first AMP today (kapehulu AMP). I read the the first timers guide for AMPs but I have a question. How do I go by asking its excactly located when I arrive at the street address they gave me?

Shavnluvr
12-22-16, 05:41
I'm going to my first AMP today (kapehulu AMP). I read the the first timers guide for AMPs but I have a question. How do I go by asking its excactly located when I arrive at the street address they gave me?If you're at the exact location, it shouldn't be hard to find. If you're talking about mango they're upstairs 2ND floor.

ShootngStarBoy
12-22-16, 08:14
A while ago went to visit Miko at Cypress again. This is a repeat. Lost count on how many times repeated. Miko is a spinner and stands about five foot tall and probably weighs about ninety five pounds. Miko has MM large B-cups. Very nicely shaped boobs. MILF. For her age she looks great, lean physique and petite. Spinner type petite. Clean shaved pussy. She has long black hair. Full lips. For an asian girl, her lips are very luscious and full. Miko is PSE all the way. In the past she was not a clock watcher, however this time she was a clock watcher, therefore not sure of I will repeat. There are too many other girls out there that honor the full hour and ignore the second and even third knock. Her massage skills are good. YMMV but she will kiss all over, all all over! Miko did some light rimming but nothing like Sasha at Happiness or Dallas at Rejuve. Maybe she could take a few rim job lessons from them? Miko other services included DFK LFK BBBJ BSL and BBFS in about a dozen standard positions. See my other past reports on Miko for position info. Repeat maybe.

Lucky808
12-22-16, 11:49
I'm going to my first AMP today (kapehulu AMP). I read the the first timers guide for AMPs but I have a question. How do I go by asking its excactly located when I arrive at the street address they gave me?That's what a cell phone is for.

Carrot0
12-22-16, 16:40
Visiting waikiki, and would like find a place close to Ala moana that would provide a good walk-in service.

From my research I can see options may be Plus, Happiness or China Doll. Which would you recommend? Are there any other alternatives.

What is this century center, a mall or apartment. Seems like it may be apointment only.

MongerPerson
12-22-16, 22:36
When giving the tip at the end of service is it common to place the tip somewhere the provider sees it or hand it directly to them. What does it mean if the provider doesn't pick up the tip in front of you until you leave the room?

Rico Suave808
12-22-16, 22:56
Visiting waikiki, and would like find a place close to Ala moana that would provide a good walk-in service.

From my research I can see options may be Plus, Happiness or China Doll. Which would you recommend? Are there any other alternatives.

What is this century center, a mall or apartment. Seems like it may be apointment only.Just go to Happiness. You can spend you entire vacation there and I know for sure you will not be disappointed with any of the girls.

Blake123
12-23-16, 03:33
What is this century center, a mall or apartment. Seems like it may be apointment only.The Century Center is a 41-story condominium with mixed residential units and various businesses such as massage parlors (predominately Thai and Chinese). If you have a car, validated parking is available inside the garage. Walk-ins are welcome at most places, but It's best to make an appointment. I highly recommend that you read the reviews in this thread and the Massage Therapists thread. Lots of reviews on the Century Center places.

http://centurycentercondo.com/

Sukme
12-23-16, 15:20
Leave the 150 tip in plain sight. Plenty reasons why you don't hand it over to them, search google for an answer why.

Think "that's not mine, someone must have left it there".

When giving the tip at the end of service is it common to place the tip somewhere the provider sees it or hand it directly to them. What does it mean if the provider doesn't pick up the tip in front of you until you leave the room?

Goser
12-23-16, 15:26
I was looking at backpage body rubs today and I noticed something. Of the 30 girls displayed on the summary page, I had seen 11 of them. Many of them 3 peaters and better. We truly do live in a paradise.

HiPickle
12-24-16, 04:26
When giving the tip at the end of service is it common to place the tip somewhere the provider sees it or hand it directly to them. What does it mean if the provider doesn't pick up the tip in front of you until you leave the room?"What does it mean if the provider doesn't pick up the tip in front of you until you leave the room?

That's a good thing. It means she trusted you. Here, It's not "Polite" to count the tip in front of the customer. Many times if it's your first encounter with that provider there isn't that trust yet.

MongerPerson
12-24-16, 07:29
"What does it mean if the provider doesn't pick up the tip in front of you until you leave the room?

That's a good thing. It means she trusted you. Here, It's not "Polite" to count the tip in front of the customer. Many times if it's your first encounter with that provider there isn't that trust yet.I've always left the tip where they can see and never directly handed to a provider. Most providers grab the tip & give a quick look, haven't noticed any of them count it.

This last visit started good but ended kind of mechanical, no connection. The provider never grabbed at the tip and it kind of made me feel like she didn't want my money. First time I've had a provider not grab the tip in front of me & since it was a mechanical ending I thought maybe she didn't like me.

H Mobius
12-24-16, 14:15
Leave the 150 tip in plain sight. Plenty reasons why you don't hand it over to them, search google for an answer why.

Think "that's not mine, someone must have left it there".This is my understanding as well. Until she knows you're safe, she might treat the money like a hot potato.

Lots of interesting responses here. I seldom had the opportunity to put the tip down somewhere because the girl always took it from my hand. I have heard the ruffling of the bills as the girl counted the money behind my head when we were hugging though :)

JapaneseBoy
12-24-16, 15:00
Where is this place located I have the address not good at that I'm better if like it's next (near) a store business or building. Anybody worth checking out. Thinking about checking it out soon. Thanks.

H Mobius
12-24-16, 20:22
Where is this place located I have the address not good at that I'm better if like it's next (near) a store business or building. Anybody worth checking out. Thinking about checking it out soon. Thanks.You know Home Bar and Grill, the sports bar? That intersecting street is Fern. Asia Spa is near there, on Fern Street (even though the building's address is Kalakaua Ave).

If you were to walk along Fern (away from Home Bar), you would be proceeding as shown by the arrow in the map. The parking lot on your left (across the homeless camp), just a couple doors from the corner, is where Asia's entrance is. They are up the stairs on the second floor.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-relaxing-never-rush-now-hiring/6217393

I haven't been there in a while, but received very good service from 50+ women who still had nice curves for their age. I frequented there once in a while. Occasionally, I got a young girl who was just trying to get on her feet. One girl later secured an apartment and was on BP for some time.

So, you never know. If you don't like it, try back another time. There are now restrictions on parking in that lot and it is closed at night, just a heads-up. The businesses in that building didn't have parking for their customers because it was being used by patrons of outside establishments.

Good luck.

JapaneseBoy
12-24-16, 20:34
You know Home Bar and Grill, the sports bar? That intersecting street is Fern. Asia Spa is near there, on Fern Street (even though the building's address is Kalakaua Ave).

If you were to walk along Fern (away from Home Bar), you would be proceeding as shown by the arrow in the map. The parking lot on your left (across the homeless camp), just a couple doors from the corner, is where Asia's entrance is. They are up the stairs on the second floor.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-relaxing-never-rush-now-hiring/6217393

I haven't been there in a while, but received very good service from 50+ women who still had nice curves for their age. I frequented there once in a while. Occasionally, I got a young girl who was just trying to get on her feet. One girl later secured an apartment and was on BP for some time.

So, you never know. If you don't like it, try back another time. There are now restrictions on parking in that lot and it is closed at night, just a heads-up. The businesses in that building didn't have parking for their customers because it was being used by patrons of outside establishments.

Good luck.Okay got it. Thank You for the info.

JapaneseBoy
12-24-16, 20:48
You know Home Bar and Grill, the sports bar? That intersecting street is Fern. Asia Spa is near there, on Fern Street (even though the building's address is Kalakaua Ave).

Good luck.Yes I know where HB & Grill.

Member #5325
12-25-16, 01:20
Is it normal for a provider to enter the room 10 minutes after appointment time?

RdPuerco
12-25-16, 04:50
I've always left the tip where they can see and never directly handed to a provider. Most providers grab the tip & give a quick look, haven't noticed any of them count it.I've rarely had a provider acknowledge it either. The only one in recent memory to do so was Yuki at Blue Star when I visited for the first time last week.

"Is this for me?" she asked.

"I don't know, someone must've lost it. Maybe you should turn it in to lost & found".

Oh, she had a good laugh at that: "Yes sir, right away, sir!" Big wink.

Next person to see Yuki should say, "By the way, I lost $150 here last week, did anyone turn it in?

Mongers Rus
12-25-16, 05:50
When giving the tip at the end of service is it common to place the tip somewhere the provider sees it or hand it directly to them. What does it mean if the provider doesn't pick up the tip in front of you until you leave the room?Are we really discussing this. Leave it on the lamp table, or pillow, or her purse with her supplies, or if she puts her underwear on, I'll even stick it in her bra.

Rus.

NightWing24
12-25-16, 07:29
When giving the tip at the end of service is it common to place the tip somewhere the provider sees it or hand it directly to them. What does it mean if the provider doesn't pick up the tip in front of you until you leave the room?😎 are you another FNG coming into this hobby? From my experience, it depends on the situation. If they don't dress w / me, then I leave the tip on nearest flat surface, and remind them when they come back in. If they're present, then I usually hand it to them. Like what another monger said, it considered "impolite" if the provider counts it in front of your face.

Niceguy808
12-25-16, 08:46
I had an appointment with QQ a few weeks ago and the massage and sex were pretty good. Unfortunately, it looks like she moved over to China Spa since then. I've seen all of the girls there and the best massage I received was from Lisa. Since it was my first time there, she didn't offer extras, but her massage was awesome, so I didn't care.

In order of massage quality:
1) Lisa
2) QQ (quit)
3) Rose
4) Allure

I haven't tried Mimi yet, so she'll be my next one. Allure may not be good at massage, but she's really good at CFS.

TotalGrip
12-25-16, 19:50
Cam at Rejuve to be my favorite BJ currently. Just for the nastiness and ease at which she can take it all the way with ease. I am a tad bit over 8 inches, very thick and she can take me all the way to the hilt. Cam is YMMV in every way though. I don't think anyone questions her hotness but some question attitude as being. What's a nice way of putting it? Cold. I have never had an issue with her though, its always been hot with me. I have had conversations with her about her liking mongers who are more attractive and being bitchy to everyone else. My first time with her, rather than the usual gasp, she was in awe. She does gag a little but its to be expected. And more importantly she likes to fuck big dick, hard. She rides like a champ and encourages pounding of all forms.

Luka, formerly Jordan at Rejuve now at Dream, she is not scared either. She cannot deep throat me, but close enough. Hers is the best quality in my opinion, best suction, rhythm and hand mouth ration. She can also handle fucking hard too.

Monica, now at Kings, can def deepthroat me but not all the way down. The more you see her the better the BJ gets. She can get crazy with the BJ, just I recommend skipping the cold water thing doesn't work. She is one of the rare girls I've known to take cum down her throat will DTing. Problem for me is that Monica can't take the fucking especially recently.

Paula, also now at Kings, she has an enormous mouth. The only gal I know currently that will let me fuck her throat. Can be YMMV, I've known her for years. Sloppy, DT and will go forever and ever sucking dick. For a thicker (not big) girl she has a tiny and shallow pussy. She can take a pounding but on a limited basis. She cannot handle me in DS at all anymore.

Yuna at Happiness, short of DT but technically one of the best. She can get close with help and doesn't mind a little forcing, face fucking to the brink but not throat fucking. My first time with her I didn't get a stellar BJ but, she appreciates return business and she makes love to my cock with her mouth now. She can take a fucking too, but you can tell she is hurting after.

Angie, an Indy you can find on BP in the Amana area, she can DT and throat fuck me. She is frigid though. So if you are going for more than just the act in itself you may be disappointed.Thanks for the advice. Let me know if you need any info in California or Tijuana. Also PM me if you want me to tell the provider who recommended her. I think I'll try Monica first since I also read she offered MSOG.

Beaver808
12-27-16, 22:25
This is my understanding as well. Until she knows you're safe, she might treat the money like a hot potato.

Lots of interesting responses here. I seldom had the opportunity to put the tip down somewhere because the girl always took it from my hand. I have heard the ruffling of the bills as the girl counted the money behind my head when we were hugging though :)Never had a girl count the money in front of me. I really don't care if they do because I will never short them.

Hawaiian Nono
12-28-16, 03:41
When giving the tip at the end of service is it common to place the tip somewhere the provider sees it or hand it directly to them. What does it mean if the provider doesn't pick up the tip in front of you until you leave the room?Recommend putting the tip where they can see it. Handing directly is a little tacky, also have found they don't want it directly given to them. Also lay the tip out so they can see it and it does not become an issue. If I have give house fee money to mama first I also let the girl know so mama does take it out of my tip, some mama's have pleaded ignorance.

Sukme
12-28-16, 13:16
Pro fuck for money. All count. Some in front of you, some not. All ask for tip it's their job. Some stay in character till you out the door, GFE act. None let you leave without paying tip. All count their money and take special note of those who tip good. Put the cash down, hand it to them, doesn't matter. Some believe Technically, if they don't mention sex for money and don't take the money in hand before or after, they can say sex was consensual and money was a gift. Only a lawyer, popo or judge know if this is the case and I wouldn't know. According to TV show, even if cash doesn't change hands you still get busted. So no matter. Give the pro her cash.

H Mobius
12-28-16, 17:18
Never had a girl count the money in front of me. I really don't care if they do because I will never short them.I never cared too, but it seems to be a turnoff for many members. I've found that MTs don't count and happily hold out their hand to receive the tip.

MightyMouth
12-28-16, 17:40
I never cared too, but it seems to be a turnoff for many members. I've found that MTs don't count and happily hold out their hand to receive the tip.Agree. Unless you are planning to short them doesn't really matter. But I would be bothered if they asked for the tip up front like I read some where. Never happened to me yet.

FunInHawaii
12-28-16, 22:55
Is Diamond massage a AMP style or a massage place with happy ending?

Cosmic Kid
12-29-16, 20:41
I never cared too, but it seems to be a turnoff for many members. I've found that MTs don't count and happily hold out their hand to receive the tip.It's a business transaction, and viewed in that light, an AMP provider should be counting the money, and this action shouldn't be an issue for a guy. However, if an important aspect of the service a particular monger wants and expects from a provider is GFE, I can imagine it might detract from the GFE fantasy part of the experience if the provider is checking the amount of the tip in front of the guy.

Gefragt
12-30-16, 06:56
I can't find any recent reviews of Smile Spa on Ilaniwai St in Kakaako. I went there, I think March. The Mama was friendly enough. I saw a mid 30's Korean provider named Kelly, or Kayli. Service was unremarkable, and rushed, with the dreaded words no monger wants to hear. "Hurry up and cum. " Haven't been back since. Just wondering if things have changed. I used to like the table shower there.Was looking for more recent reviews for this place as well to see if anything has changed. I can say my experience in Jan didn't sound very similar, but then again this was my first AMP experience so it's hard to say how that compares to your expectations. Saw Penny, also probably mid 30's / Korean with long, bleached hair. Massage was alright, but she did offer MSOG since I still had time left. Had a thorough table shower and I was on my way, with maybe 5-10 minutes left until the hour.

RiverRat22
12-30-16, 09:18
Thanks for the advice. Let me know if you need any info in California or Tijuana. Also PM me if you want me to tell the provider who recommended her. I think I'll try Monica first since I also read she offered MSOG.Provider who recommended her?

Hawaiian Nono
01-01-17, 03:46
Recommend putting the tip where they can see it. Handing directly is a little tacky, also have found they don't want it directly given to them. Also lay the tip out so they can see it and it does not become an issue. If I have give house fee money to mama first I also let the girl know so mama does take it out of my tip, some mama's have pleaded ignorance.I did have one count and tell me not enough, I told her to count again, nothing after that.

MightyMouth
01-02-17, 02:36
I guess Monday a lot of the AMP will be busy since some of the AMP were closed on New Year's. Hope the providers got some rest as the popular ones will be busy. It would be nice to be the first one with your favorite girl for 2017.

Hilomahalo
01-02-17, 13:18
Hey guys can anyone give me the ad for the place at the executive center room 1101 or phone number?

I looked on Craigslist and could only find one ad and I don't think that's it. Is there multiple places at 1088 that do HE or more?

I'm going to be in the area and wanted to try it.

Mahalo!

FatPlastik
01-02-17, 20:04
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-new-girls-chinese-and-a-american

Hey guys I'm new to this, but site but I have been around the scene for a few years. Today I wanted to try something new so I went on BP to see if there was anything. Sure enough there was this add for american and Chinese girl, so I decided to take a chance. Immediatley when I called the person on the phone sounded very nice and desperate for customers, so I made my way over to the house. Its a small house pff of kapahulu. When I entered the house the mama asked me if I wanted american girl or asian, I opted for the asian. Right when I chose her, she came straight up to me and undressed me. She then proceeded to put me into the shower, as soon as I finished I went back to the room. When I was drying up she came back into the room undressed and ready to go. She told me to lay down, but right when I was about to she asked for the money up front. I haven't been asked for money up front in a long time, so I gave her. $ right when I was putting my wallet away she then asked for additional money and I argued and said no. She then proceeded to bbj for about 2 minutes then straight into ccg and then a few other positions. About 15 minutes into it she looked tired and asked if I wanted a HJ k said no, but she pulled off the rubber and jacked hammered me for about 5 minutes then I told her I wanted to bang again. I then finished my business and was rushed into the bathroom to shower, during that time she disappeared and I didn't think nothing of it. Right when I finished we went right back into the room, she dressed me quicly and rushed me out. Without thinking I got in my car and drpve away. For some reason I decided to check my wallet, whatd you know she took money from me. I then quickly turned around and went back to the house. I rang the ball and no one came to the door after a few minutes I gave up and left. I don't really like to post anything but I don't people to get scammed like I did, she made out with atleast $60 more.

Stay safe friends.

Mongerholic
01-02-17, 21:23
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-new-girls-chinese-and-a-american

Hey guys I'm new to this, but site but I have been around the scene for a few years. Today I wanted to try something new so I went on BP to see if there was anything. Sure enough there was this add for american and Chinese girl, so I decided to take a chance. Immediatley when I called the person on the phone sounded very nice and desperate for customers, so I made my way over to the house. Its a small house pff of kapahulu. When I entered the house the mama asked me if I wanted american girl or asian, I opted for the asian. Right when I chose her, she came straight up to me and undressed me. She then proceeded to put me into the shower, as soon as I finished I went back to the room. When I was drying up she came back into the room undressed and ready to go. She told me to lay down, but right when I was about to she asked for the money up front. I haven't been asked for money up front in a long time, so I gave her. $ right when I was putting my wallet away she then asked for additional money and I argued and said no. She then proceeded to bbj for about 2 minutes then straight into ccg and then a few other positions. About 15 minutes into it she looked tired and asked if I wanted a HJ k said no, but she pulled off the rubber and jacked hammered me for about 5 minutes then I told her I wanted to bang again. I then finished my business and was rushed into the bathroom to shower, during that time she disappeared and I didn't think nothing of it. Right when I finished we went right back into the room, she dressed me quicly and rushed me out. Without thinking I got in my car and drpve away. For some reason I decided to check my wallet, whatd you know she took money from me. I then quickly turned around and went back to the house. I rang the ball and no one came to the door after a few minutes I gave up and left. I don't really like to post anything but I don't people to get scammed like I did, she made out with atleast $60 more.

Stay safe friends.Bro,

In all my mongering I have never had a provider steal from me. This needs to be addressed by the mamasan right away. Can you share the name of this provider?

Not good for this place.

Mongerholic.

Redneck 1
01-03-17, 02:15
I then finished my business and was rushed into the bathroom to shower, during that time she disappeared and I didn't think nothing of it. Right when I finished we went right back into the room, she dressed me quicly and rushed me out. Without thinking I got in my car and drpve away. For some reason I decided to check my wallet, whatd you know she took money from me. I then quickly turned around and went back to the house. I rang the ball and no one came to the door after a few minutes I gave up and left. I don't really like to post anything but I don't people to get scammed like I did, she made out with at least $60 more. Sorry to read about your bad experience. Especially in unfamiliar places, but even in places where I've been a customer for years, personally I always take my wallet with me into the bathroom / shower room. You never know when some prostitute might secretly be a drug user, a compulsive gambler, or have some other financial problems that could make her dishonest.

UlanFan
01-03-17, 03:18
Sorry to read about your bad experience. Especially in unfamiliar places, but even in places where I've been a customer for years, personally I always take my wallet with me into the bathroom / shower room. You never know when some prostitute might secretly be a drug user, a compulsive gambler, or have some other financial problems that could make her dishonest.Everything goes with me. At all times. Even with a girl I've been with several times I still deep down inside don't trust them. I've never been robbed but I've also never given them the chance.

RdPuerco
01-03-17, 04:51

For some reason I decided to check my wallet, whatd you know she took money from me. I then quickly turned around and went back to the house. I rang the ball and no one came to the door after a few minutes I gave up and left. I don't really like to post anything but I don't people to get scammed like I did, she made out with atleast $60 more.It's a good habit to only bring as much as you need for a session, like the exact amount for HF + tip, car keys if necessary, maybe phone and / or I.D. And as Redneck mentioned, bring your stuff if you need to shower and don't know the girl.

Naturally, if you're cruising downtown the same logic applies: don't have more on you than you're willing to lose if things go south.

Oh, the stories I could tell about things going south. I've told a couple of them here, but I have more waiting in the wings.

Member #5810
01-03-17, 05:39

Stay safe friends.That's so fucked up.

Just FYI they must read the forum because the link only. Takes you to the general listing. Their ad is gone.

Dacalano
01-03-17, 13:22
That's so fucked up.

Just FYI they must read the forum because the link only. Takes you to the general listing. Their ad is gone.I believe you are correct. You should list all there ads in the rip off thread.

Happy Seeker 8
01-03-17, 13:47
That's so fucked up.

Just FYI they must read the forum because the link only. Takes you to the general listing. Their ad is gone.All indications "Kapahulu house" is pointing to Williams Street house. I hope its not a double whammy, like rent lease expiring last day of month also etc. And their gone.

Fatplastic-The phone number (ad) linked to this house is 808-824 *.

SirRegal
01-03-17, 14:04
That's so fucked up.

Just FYI they must read the forum because the link only. Takes you to the general listing. Their ad is gone.Probably this one:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-new-girls-chinese-and-a-american-girl/6819358

RdPuerco
01-03-17, 15:35
Probably this one:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-new-girls-chinese-and-a-american-girl/6819358How does that ad have an address in Harlem?

"141 west 144th st. Ny ny 10030".

Happy Seeker 8
01-03-17, 19:36
Probably this one:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-new-girls-chinese-and-a-american-girl/6819358Yes, I'm thinking same thing too. It says Campbell Ave. And might have been temporary on purpose. Also, I never seen mention of a house mama regarding Williams street. House.

Mongerholic
01-04-17, 01:34
Bro,

In all my mongering I have never had a provider steal from me. This needs to be addressed by the mamasan right away. Can you share the name of this provider?

Not good for this place.

Mongerholic.My fellow mongers I stand corrected. I called the add and this house is located on Campbell Avenue. I've also seen some pics of the Caucasian girl for an AMP (same pic).

Verified the address by calling-the mama answered the phone (New York area code?

Mongerholic.

RdPuerco
01-04-17, 01:38
(New York area code?)Yes, 917 is NY.

Nsa808
01-04-17, 04:07
I'm coming to Oahu in a few weeks and would like some advice. Should I go to a parlor or get an escort? I'm all ears for whoever want to point me in the right direction. Where or who are some recommendations? Thanks.

DeMeter
01-04-17, 08:07
I always prefer full figured, curvy, plump, the "real american" sized girls.

Not 300 lbs that is too much meat. Plus size woman but who can get dress from walmart.

HiPickle
01-04-17, 14:01

Not 300 lbs that is too much meat. Plus size woman but who can get dress from walmart.I believe Craigslist would be full of those bbw types. I don't know of if they're legit cause no desire for bbw, so never responded, but boy, most of the posters I see say bbw. If they legit try, save Kala by getting a horny bbw.

BenFrank
01-04-17, 14:19
Great to hear that you'll be enjoying Hawaii for all that it has to offer. I would suggest the MP route. Less hassles and worries. Best to read the boards for various MP. Popular ones right now are Happiness, Dream Therapy and Rejuve. House fee ranges from $50-60 and tip is $150. I'm if you need more info. Aloha!

I'm coming to Oahu in a few weeks and would like some advice. Should I go to a parlor or get an escort? I'm all ears for whoever want to point me in the right direction. Where or who are some recommendations? Thanks.

FatPlastik
01-04-17, 21:01
Bro,

Not good for this place.

Mongerholic.In all my years I haven't had a problem either, this really took me by surprise. Are we allowed to post the address? I'm sorry I'm new to this forum stuff. If not I can dm you the information.

FatPlastik
01-04-17, 21:04
Sorry to read about your bad experience. Especially in unfamiliar places, but even in places where I've been a customer for years, personally I always take my wallet with me into the bathroom / shower room. You never know when some prostitute might secretly be a drug user, a compulsive gambler, or have some other financial problems that could make her dishonest.Yes you are very right, I guess I'm just a trusting guy. From now on ill carry my wallet with me into the shower. I just wanted to let others know about my experience so it doesn't happen to them either.

FatPlastik
01-04-17, 21:07
It's a good habit to only bring as much as you need for a session, like the exact amount for HF + tip, car keys if necessary, maybe phone and / or I.D. And as Redneck mentioned, bring your stuff if you need to shower and don't know the girl.

Naturally, if you're cruising downtown the same logic applies: don't have more on you than you're willing to lose if things go south.

Oh, the stories I could tell about things going south. I've told a couple of them here, but I have more waiting in the wings.Yeah I think for the new places I venture to ill take just the right amount of money. I was looking for new places to try something new, but I think for the time being I'm going to just stick to my normal places. Thanks for the advice.

FatPlastik
01-04-17, 21:11
My fellow mongers I stand corrected. I called the add and this house is located on Campbell Avenue. I've also seen some pics of the Caucasian girl for an AMP (same pic).

Verified the address by calling-the mama answered the phone (New York area code?

Mongerholic.Ues that is the add and it was a NY number, I wasnt sure if I was allowed to post numbers or an address on here. But yes its on campbell street and NY area code. When I entered there was a guy there, looked to be Chinese and maybe was helping or in charge of it too. I remember a car being next to mines when I parked in the drive way. When I left the car was gone and so was the mama and the caucasian girl.

GfEnthusiast
01-04-17, 23:33
I'm going to be visting soon from Cali and am wondering if any of you have any advice on must see's. I'm open to in or outcall and always prefer GFE if available. I saw theres a place that advertises on BP near waikiki that offers GFE and pse with some of the providers. Is that place any good? Thanks.

HawaiiBoy09
01-05-17, 03:27

Not 300 lbs that is too much meat. Plus size woman but who can get dress from walmart.Does anyone think that he'd be interested in Paula? From what I remember, she was pretty full figured. Even maybe Emma.

ProfessorGun69
01-05-17, 04:11
Does anyone think that he'd be interested in Paula? From what I remember, she was pretty full figured. Even maybe Emma.Nope, I am NOT a "white knight" for Paula, and I just want to share my honest opinion. Paula is not full figured. Paula is muscular built with feminine softness but not full figured. It's kind difficult to describe her figure. Almost hard to figure out what to say about her figure. She's not full figured. She's athletic sturdy solid built. With that built and strength Paula knows how to use her body as leverage to deliver IMHO the best massage in AMP or even by LMT standards! I think there was a very recent report made by another monger that stated Paula has not been working out like she normally does and thus she has lost weight? Go to the Kings Massage thread for more info. Again TEHO and just my opinion, but her BBBJ is awesome! The sex was just mediocre for me, but maybe I need to revisit again? Besides her athletic physique, her massage is what stood out! Just my humble opinion.

IDK about Emma. Where does Emma work at?

Nsa808
01-05-17, 04:26
Great to hear that you'll be enjoying Hawaii for all that it has to offer. I would suggest the MP route. Less hassles and worries. Best to read the boards for various MP. Popular ones right now are Happiness, Dream Therapy and Rejuve. House fee ranges from $50-60 and tip is $150. I'm if you need more info. Aloha!Thanks! I'm coming over from the boring island of Kauai and looking to try a new experience. Never been to a parlor before so it's going be fun. $150 + house fee is enough? Do I contact the MP before I go? What else do I need to know when in there?

Xoxo808
01-05-17, 05:06
As BenFrank noted to another post about visiting Honolulu for some places to go, I would suggest you do a bit of research and read the post on various MP. I don't recommend in call as there are too many things that can go awry. The MP route would be the one I would take if I was visiting. I would not suggest the Campbell avenue / Kapahulu MP location that was discussed earlier on this board. I hope you are into Asian girls cause that is 98 percent of the providers here. My suggestion would be: Kison, Dream Therapy, Rejuve and Happiness. I would also recommend Uber or Lyft to the locations. PM me for further details. Just want to share the Aloha spirit with a bro!

I'm going to be visting soon from Cali and am wondering if any of you have any advice on must see's. I'm open to in or outcall and always prefer GFE if available. I saw theres a place that advertises on BP near waikiki that offers GFE and pse with some of the providers. Is that place any good? Thanks.

DeMeter
01-05-17, 05:52
Nope, I am NOT a "white knight" for Paula, and I just want to share my honest opinion. Paula is not full figured. Paula is muscular built with feminine softness but not full figured. It's kind difficult to describe her figure. Almost hard to figure out what to say about her figure. She's not full figured. She's athletic sturdy solid built. With that built and strength Paula knows how to use her body as leverage to deliver IMHO the best massage in AMP or even by LMT standards! I think there was a very recent report made by another monger that stated Paula has not been working out like she normally does and thus she has lost weight? Go to the Kings Massage thread for more info. Again TEHO and just my opinion, but her BBBJ is awesome! The sex was just mediocre for me, but maybe I need to revisit again? Besides her athletic physique, her massage is what stood out! Just my humble opinion.

IDK about Emma. Where does Emma work at?Well I am not that picky guy. I am just bored of most providers with skinny / slender body. Soft fat chunk is best but even muscular body if fine if she has something more than bone on her belly.

For example, 5,3 height 150 180 lbs will be best for me. She can never look skinny even in alabama, but not has problem in finding yoga pants in ross or walmart. That is what I really eagerly want.

Yeah. It is not difficult if I try non asian ladies but I want asian (east asia or south east asia doesn't matter. Pacific islanders are good too). And when I look for such sized asian woman from AMP (no thanks outcall), it is never easy. There were a few girls but all MIA or on vacation.

Age, height, face are not so important to me. I am so so so generous of that mattersz.

RdPuerco
01-05-17, 07:38
Paula is not full figured. Paula is muscular built with feminine softness but not full figured.Yeah, she's not even thick. Maybe slightly heavier Princess Leia in the gold bikini, but not like Serena Williams thick.

Enona1
01-05-17, 19:12
Yeah, she's not even thick. Maybe slightly heavier Princess Leia in the gold bikini, but not like Serena Williams thick.Paula is toned and athletic. Good shape, nice titties, tight pussy (she can grab my dick and milk it). Great attitude, always looking for ways to make it more enjoyable for you. Outstanding massage.

Goser
01-05-17, 19:34
Paula is toned and athletic. Good shape, nice titties, tight pussy (she can grab my dick and milk it). Great attitude, always looking for ways to make it more enjoyable for you. Outstanding massage.I've seen Paula more than 3 times. However, my tastes have changed. The way she wears make up scares me a bit. She is not fat in any way, but she is a big girl. Must be at least 140. I like girls under 120 pounds. 100-110 is better with firm Cee cup naturals or better.

Waikiki11
01-05-17, 20:03
Looking for AMP Japanese lady and wanted to see if anyone can share some info. Not looking for Japanese American if that makes sense. Sachiko from Hula is available, and she has had great reviews, but her availability just hasn't worked out. Is Sachiko Japanese American? Thank you in advance.

DeMeter
01-05-17, 22:54
Looking for AMP Japanese lady and wanted to see if anyone can share some info. Not looking for Japanese American if that makes sense. Sachiko from Hula is available, and she has had great reviews, but her availability just hasn't worked out. Is Sachiko Japanese American? Thank you in advance.I guess she is a japanese japanese or japanese immigrants who came to america when she is quite grown (after elementary school or later) from her accent.

You know. Up and down up and down accent but so soft, not so clear and strong, harsh Chinese way. And it doesn't sound hawaiian accent or mainland one.

I couldn't test her japanese skill cause I don't know japanese at all.

SirRegal
01-05-17, 23:01
Ues that is the add and it was a NY number, I wasnt sure if I was allowed to post numbers or an address on here. But yes its on campbell street and NY area code. When I entered there was a guy there, looked to be Chinese and maybe was helping or in charge of it too. I remember a car being next to mines when I parked in the drive way. When I left the car was gone and so was the mama and the caucasian girl.http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-special-fun-time-with-hot-917-669-3535-call-now/6784196

Now they appear to have a more traditional AMP backpage ad but the pictures must all be fake especially because one is Lux's old pic from Hula Girl.

Blake123
01-06-17, 01:33
Nope, I am NOT a "white knight" for Paula, and I just want to share my honest opinion. Paula is not full figured. Paula is muscular built with feminine softness but not full figured. It's kind difficult to describe her figure. Almost hard to figure out what to say about her figure. She's not full figured. She's athletic sturdy solid built. With that built and strength Paula s stated preferences. knows how to use her body as leverage to deliver IMHO the best massage in AMP or even by LMT standards! I think there was a very recent report made by another monger that stated Paula has not been working out like she normally does and thus she has lost weight? Go to the Kings Massage thread for more info. Again TEHO and just my opinion, but her BBBJ is awesome! The sex was just mediocre for me, but maybe I need to revisit again? Besides her athletic physique, her massage is what stood out! Just my humble opinion.

IDK about Emma. Where does Emma work at?Paula has some nice meat on her bones. Great tits and ass.

Emma works at Crystal Healing. Nice big booty. I think Emma is the type of girl monger KualaLumpurGuy is looking for, based on his stated preferences.

HawaiiBoy09
01-06-17, 02:03
Paula has some nice meat on her bones. Great tits and ass.

Emma works at Crystal Healing. Nice big booty. I think Emma is the type of girl monger KualaLumpurGuy is looking for, based on his stated preferences.Maybe full figured was the wrong description. SOLID is more like it. I think it's safe to say she's not a small girl. From what I remember, guys thought she was Latina or Polynesian looking.

Kuala, you should search the Kison and Kings Massage threads for reports on Paula and see if she fits your taste.

Waikiki11
01-06-17, 04:40
I guess she is a japanese japanese or japanese immigrants who came to america when she is quite grown (after elementary school or later) from her accent.

You know. Up and down up and down accent but so soft, not so clear and strong, harsh Chinese way. And it doesn't sound hawaiian accent or mainland one.

I couldn't test her japanese skill cause I don't know japanese at all.Mahalo for the info. That's close enough. Have to work with her schedule then. Especially, if service is good as reviews say.

ProfessorGun69
01-06-17, 04:44
Well I am not that picky guy. I am just bored of most providers with skinny / slender body. Soft fat chunk is best but even muscular body if fine if she has something more than bone on her belly.

For example, 5,3 height 150 180 lbs will be best for me. She can never look skinny even in alabama, but not has problem in finding yoga pants in ross or walmart. That is what I really eagerly want.

Yeah. It is not difficult if I try non asian ladies but I want asian (east asia or south east asia doesn't matter. Pacific islanders are good too). And when I look for such sized asian woman from AMP (no thanks outcall), it is never easy. There were a few girls but all MIA or on vacation.

Age, height, face are not so important to me. I am so so so generous of that mattersz.By the description you gave. There are two girls that come to my mind. They are not real big, but they are not spinners.

1) Sophie at Kison. Very pretty face. Nice tan complexion. Speaks English very well. I've been with Sophie twice. Great attitude and service. Don't know if Sophie is here in Hawaii now.

2) Jinny or spelled Jeannie at Nirvana. NOT to get confused with Jenny. According to mama Jinny or Jeannie is a local girl. I've never been with Jinny Jeannie so I would not know how she is. Jinny Jeannie was there tonight at Nirvana!

Sukebegai
01-06-17, 05:02
Well I am not that picky guy. I am just bored of most providers with skinny / slender body. Soft fat chunk is best but even muscular body if fine if she has something more than bone on her belly.

Age, height, face are not so important to me. I am so so so generous of that mattersz.You likes 'um solid huh? Can't say I blame you as I had an ex-SO that was built along those lines (closer to 150 than 180) and she was good to go. Following your criteria (if age and looks truly don't matter), these would be my recommendations: Crystal at Golden, Emma at Crystal, Laura at Happiness, Candy at Hayaku. Paula is more of an amazonian type while Honey at Crystal is somewhere in between.

Sukebegai
01-06-17, 05:06
By the description you gave. There are two girls that come to my mind. They are not real big, but they are not spinners.

1) Sophie at Kison. Very pretty face. Nice tan complexion. Speaks English very well. I've been with Sophie twice. Great attitude and service. Don't know if Sophie is here in Hawaii now.You must be thinking of another Sophie. The one currently at Kison is a mature spinner that doesn't come close to Kuala's specs.

ProfessorGun69
01-06-17, 07:21
You must be thinking of another Sophie. The one currently at Kison is a mature spinner that doesn't come close to Kuala's specs.Yes, thanks for the clarification! There was another Sophie that use to work at Kison last year. That Sophie was younger, pretty, curvy Sophie with beautiful long hair and nice tan complexion. There are many reports about the other Sophie that I'm referring to in the Kison thread.

Blade82
01-06-17, 12:29
Looking for AMP Japanese lady and wanted to see if anyone can share some info. Not looking for Japanese American if that makes sense. Sachiko from Hula is available, and she has had great reviews, but her availability just hasn't worked out. Is Sachiko Japanese American? Thank you in advance.Years ago on this board what you are looking for we called finding Bigfoot. The chances of finding a pure Japanese national in a AMP is very slim. Cultural clash is the main reason why it's hard, hence why it's also fairly rare to find a Japanese national working at a kb. I can't speak of Sachiko as I never seen her, but I will say there have been a lot of girls who claim they are Japanese but at best half Japanese who grew up in Japan. The AMP world knows what we want and know how naive we can be, so sometimes they will bend the truth.

Member #5810
01-06-17, 17:36
Looking for AMP Japanese lady and wanted to see if anyone can share some info. Not looking for Japanese American if that makes sense. Sachiko from Hula is available, and she has had great reviews, but her availability just hasn't worked out. Is Sachiko Japanese American? Thank you in advance.IMHO the closest you. Can get to your unicorn is Susie aka Suji at Rose's. She's an atf of mine and she speaks fluent Japanese. We. Converse only in nihongo. She's very GFE so she's also demure and a little shy and sweet too. I lived in Japan so I can say she's very close to having an actual FOB Japanese girl experience.

Mongers Rus
01-06-17, 18:18
Any old Lulu fans out there. Remember that hot body Chinese spinner that use to work CC 15th floor, than Aiea, than was owner of Mango. Well if your a fan, there is a provider at CC named Kylie. I swear splitting image. Nice tight spinner body like Lulu. Cute face. Nice massage, but went there for the something else. Won't go into details but all the FS action available. All covered. Standard fees. They have full-size beds there which I kinda liked. Same like the old Empire 2nd floor VIP rooms if you been there. LOL. Will repeat.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cute-hot-sexy-asian-girls-are-here-100-satisfied/4971558

Rus.

Goser
01-06-17, 20:47
Years ago on this board what you are looking for we called finding Bigfoot. The chances of finding a pure Japanese national in a AMP is very slim. Cultural clash is the main reason why it's hard, hence why it's also fairly rare to find a Japanese national working at a kb. I can't speak of Sachiko as I never seen her, but I will say there have been a lot of girls who claim they are Japanese but at best half Japanese who grew up in Japan. The AMP world knows what we want and know how naive we can be, so sometimes they will bend the truth.I saw Sachiko. Definitely a Japanese national. Has Japanese accent. Tiny girl. Big natural boobs. Not super pretty, but young. College student age. Gets nice and wet. If you want a Japanese girl from Japan, this girl does it.

She does late morning, early afternoon on T, W, Thurs. Table shower is like japanese soap house.

UglyFunFun
01-08-17, 08:25
Yes I have the same question with Executive Center service.

Any 411 on it and the link below will be greatly appreciated.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5949765569.html

Hey guys can anyone give me the ad for the place at the executive center room 1101 or phone number?

I looked on Craigslist and could only find one ad and I don't think that's it. Is there multiple places at 1088 that do HE or more?

I'm going to be in the area and wanted to try it.

Mahalo!

Boto420
01-08-17, 13:15

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5949765569.htmlBoth ads use fake pics. Usually older Chinese women work there but every so often a young one rolls through. They always start with a massage and he to finish. Most girls do FS as well. Some are veterans but there is fresh meat there too. Girls rotate really quickly so it's hard to repeat with a girl.

The mama is paranoid with new customers so it might take a couple visits before you get anything, but she is nice and has a cute face, so just work your charm and you will be ok.

Mongerholic
01-08-17, 22:08
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-special-fun-time-with-hot-917-669-3535-call-now/6784196

Now they appear to have a more traditional AMP backpage ad but the pictures must all be fake especially because one is Lux's old pic from Hula Girl.Ok my fellow mongers--at mamasan's request I decided to drop by, ring the bell and see for my own eyes what the talent at this establishment was.

In a nutshell only one provider observed at this time (Saturday 1/7 at noon) Chinese national goes by the name of Coco: 5'3", milky white skin, jet black straight hair about shoulder length. Round face approximately 115 lbs probably mid to late 20's and looks b / w 6-7. I did not partake in her services because I had another appointment.

Mongerholic.

New Heavy Chev
01-08-17, 22:46
Linda at Rejuve: L7. 5 / S8 / A8. 5. Linda looked hot entering the room in her fancy black bikini. To me her face is a 7 and her body is an 8. Who the hell knows what her age is but if I were to guess I'd say mid-30's. Her pics are real in the BP ad, so you can see the nice curves she got. Big aftermarket boobs, nice hips and a nice booty for an Asian girl (tiny bit of a gut). Her service is really thorough but my only critique is her BBBJ isn't DT. (I've been spoiled by superhead Luka). The sex is CFS and I really enjoyed the experience. She rides for a good amount of time and did a great job of grinding on my cock. Standing mish and standing doggy was off the hook 'til I exploded. LFK throughout the session from when she stepped through the door and all throughout the love making all the way 'til I was out the door is a big plus. She gives good customer service with a smiley bubbly personality display. I could repeat with her but as we all know Hawaii is a mongering paradise and quality provider options are plentiful.

Xoxo808
01-09-17, 02:51
I believe both are at Executive center downtown. I think parking is a major hassle unless you work downtown.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lynn-nancy-elaine/6831185

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5949765569.html

Nsa808
01-09-17, 03:45
Any one try here yet?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/1-under-new-management-fantastic-and-sexy-staff/4348137

RdPuerco
01-09-17, 12:29
Any one try here yet?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/1-under-new-management-fantastic-and-sexy-staff/4348137It's got its own topic. Check the user blogs.

Viet Whisperer
01-09-17, 15:10
I believe both are at Executive center downtown. I think parking is a major hassle unless you work downtown.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lynn-nancy-elaine/6831185There is a very convenient parking structure for it right there. Places I have been validated the parking.

BruceBanner
01-09-17, 19:01
Planning on a short trip in late winter or early spring. Miss the Empire girls. Can anyone recommend a place with similar girls, looks- and age-wise to Empire? I read reviews here once in a while, but sometimes it's hard when there are no pictures. My last trip over the summer I went to Kison. The girl I had was cool, though her name escapes me at the moment. I may not have reviewed her on here; probably Rubm* The women seemed to be a little older than I prefer but still good looking.

Over the years I tried Empire, Perfect 10 (Jessie, claimed to be a college girl in the Mainland; various others), Pine Tree (Cindy and Mimi and others), Nirvana (Seven? And one other), VIP (various girls) CHM, Kison, and a hot Vietnamese girl at a strip club (Saigon Passion?).

I liked Empire the best. If someone could recommend a place like Empire, when you come to So Cal I could return the favor.

NiceBush808
01-09-17, 20:24
Planning on a short trip in late winter or early spring. Miss the Empire girls. Can anyone recommend a place with similar girls, looks- and age-wise to Empire? I read reviews here once in a while, but sometimes it's hard when there are no pictures. My last trip over the summer I went to Kison. The girl I had was cool, though her name escapes me at the moment. I may not have reviewed her on here; probably Rubm* The women seemed to be a little older than I prefer but still good looking.

Over the years I tried Empire, Perfect 10 (Jessie, claimed to be a college girl in the Mainland; various others), Pine Tree (Cindy and Mimi and others), Nirvana (Seven? And one other), VIP (various girls) CHM, Kison, and a hot Vietnamese girl at a strip club (Saigon Passion?).

I liked Empire the best. If someone could recommend a place like Empire, when you come to So Cal I could return the favor.Yep. Empire was a Bush goldmine. That was my favorite place before or closed down so abruptly.

DarthTyranus
01-09-17, 21:48

I liked Empire the best. If someone could recommend a place like Empire, when you come to So Cal I could return the favor.Your best bet is to hit Happiness, Rejuve, or Dream Therapy. They are the most popular right now. Nothing compares to Empire, so you will have to adjust your expectations. Only Happiness has table showers, but their entrance isn't the most discrete. Since you are from California, you won't be as recognizable as we local mongers.

Rejuve and Dream are easier to enter, but again no TS. RTFF for other options. It won't take you too long to find AMPs to go to (as long as you like Asian). If you are looking for Chinese providers, Sunflower has Chinese options.

BruceBanner
01-10-17, 00:54
Your best bet is to hit Happiness, Rejuve, or Dream Therapy. They are the most popular right now. Nothing compares to Empire, so you will have to adjust your expectations. Only Happiness has table showers, but their entrance isn't the most discrete. Since you are from California, you won't be as recognizable as we local mongers.

Rejuve and Dream are easier to enter, but again no TS. RTFF for other options. It won't take you too long to find AMPs to go to (as long as you like Asian). If you are looking for Chinese providers, Sunflower has Chinese options.Thanks for the tip. Problem is I have lots of family in Oahu. Wouldn't be surprised if one of them goes to these places! None of them know or I'd just ask one of them about it.

Of course I like Asian girls, as I am Asian. I don't discriminate.

Thanks again!

BruceBanner
01-10-17, 00:56
Yep. Empire was a Bush goldmine. That was my favorite place before or closed down so abruptly.Fortunately, I was able to go there a couple of times on two separate trips.

Poiuy2
01-10-17, 03:42
Both ads use fake pics. Usually older Chinese women work there but every so often a young one rolls through. They always start with a massage and he to finish. Most girls do FS as well. Some are veterans but there is fresh meat there too. Girls rotate really quickly so it's hard to repeat with a girl.

The mama is paranoid with new customers so it might take a couple visits before you get anything, but she is nice and has a cute face, so just work your charm and you will be ok.Isn't this Lily's place? She use to work for Sisi way back when.

MightyMouth
01-13-17, 16:43
Your best bet is to hit Happiness, Rejuve, or Dream Therapy. They are the most popular right now. Nothing compares to Empire, so you will have to adjust your expectations. Only Happiness has table showers, but their entrance isn't the most discrete. Since you are from California, you won't be as recognizable as we local mongers.

Rejuve and Dream are easier to enter, but again no TS. RTFF for other options. It won't take you too long to find AMPs to go to (as long as you like Asian). If you are looking for Chinese providers, Sunflower has Chinese options.Totally agree about those 3 places. Happiness has the table shower but Dream Therapy and Rejuve is more discrete. I prefer Dream because the rooms are really nice with all the mirrors and the shower room is really clean and huge. Also I like how they welcome you and show appreciation for coming. They make you feel special. But can't go wrong in any of those 3. When you arrive check the line up and see who interest you. But some photos are really photo shopped so Be careful. You can tell the studio photo from real photo.

UglyFunFun
01-14-17, 18:46
Both ads use fake pics. Usually older Chinese women work there but every so often a young one rolls through. They always start with a massage and he to finish. Most girls do FS as well. Some are veterans but there is fresh meat there too. Girls rotate really quickly so it's hard to repeat with a girl.

The mama is paranoid with new customers so it might take a couple visits before you get anything, but she is nice and has a cute face, so just work your charm and you will be ok.Today I went there it's completely legit. MTs are late 30's to mid 40's. Tested a little bit and she told me here is legit.

The ladies have very hot bodies but a bit old for me.

Didn't get any extra service but YMMV I guess.

Kukui Street
01-15-17, 02:47

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lynn-nancy-elaine/6831185I believe that's Lilly's place. Always friendly and great service. Not sure if that building has guest / public parking.

UglyFunFun
01-15-17, 03:38
Any mongers know a good place to have Asian body-to-body rub service?

Like the Japanese soap-body rub thing.

The Phoenix
01-15-17, 13:44
Totally agree about those 3 places. Happiness has the table shower but Dream Therapy and Rejuve is more discrete. I prefer Dream because the rooms are really nice with all the mirrors and the shower room is really clean and huge. Also I like how they welcome you and show appreciation for coming. They make you feel special. But can't go wrong in any of those 3. When you arrive check the line up and see who interest you. But some photos are really photo shopped so Be careful. You can tell the studio photo from real photo.Visited Naomi recently and she has an amazing shower to go with her Ds and succulent mouth.

Great find in Naomi.

H Mobius
01-15-17, 14:35
I believe that's Lilly's place. Always friendly and great service. Not sure if that building has guest / public parking.IIRC parking is on the 8th floor. Then you go down to the lobby and catch another elevator up (separate from the parking deck elevators).

The Phoenix
01-15-17, 14:55
5"1.

Orange hair past shoulders.

Dcups, eraser nips.

Shaved.

Curvy figure.

Amazing time in and out of the shower.

Complete pampering with a gauntlet of activities.

Me and the Don was personally Happy.

Dacalano
01-15-17, 16:21
Any mongers know a good place to have Asian body-to-body rub service?

Like the Japanese soap-body rub thing.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/super-star-lineup-happiness/6845231

ElonHusk
01-16-17, 05:40
Had a poor experience. ***** slap me if I decide to go there again. Unfortunately all of the photos.

On BP are fake. Do yourself a favor (and make me feel better) and avoid 917 area code AMP.

HiPickle
01-16-17, 12:24
Had a poor experience. ***** slap me if I decide to go there again. Unfortunately all of the photos.

On BP are fake. Do yourself a favor (and make me feel better) and avoid 917 area code AMP.Can you be more specific? I was curious about that location and ad. What happened?

Dacalano
01-16-17, 14:25
Can you be more specific? I was curious about that location and ad. What happened?

On BP are fake. Do yourself a favor (and make me feel better) and avoid 917 area code AMP.There has been several bad reviews about this place including one girl ripped off some money from a fellow mongers wallet when he wasn't looking.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soft-hands-917-669-3535-****-release/6842858

ShootngStarBoy
01-16-17, 14:42

Not 300 lbs that is too much meat. Plus size woman but who can get dress from walmart.

Had a good time with the new girl Coco. She is a young Korean girl in her 20's with a cute face. She is kinda plump but in a good way, lots of tits and ass, 5'4" tall and about 130 lbs. Large natural C-cup boobs with responsive nipples. Coco has a natural Bush but not real thick. She has a real cute face. Her English is very good and we could communicate well.

I liked her upbeat personality, very eager to please and takes direction very well.

She asked if I wanted a table shower so for a change I went with it. It was actually pretty good. Lots of soapy btb and she made good use of her natural boobs. There was a bit of BBBJ while rinsing off.

In the room BBBJ, DFK, DATY, BBFS or as some would say, PSE, in all standard positions. No ass play. Her pussy was tight and got even tighter when she came. I had a good time and she is worth a try for those guys who like bigger ladies.If you like younger girl, "kinda plump but in a good way", you may want try Coco at Golden Spa! I'm. Quoting the report above and it found like she has a nice personality and good attitude. BBFS action "for guys that like bigger ladies". Just sharing FYC.

UglyFunFun
01-16-17, 16:55
Texted the number in the ad and the person said the place is in Williams Street.

Any fellow mongers been there or can provide any info?

Thanks.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E4%BA%BA-****-hot-horny-100-real-pic-808-824-6319/6841362

Mongerholic
01-16-17, 20:15
Texted the number in the ad and the person said the place is in Williams Street.

Thanks.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E4%BA%BA-****-hot-horny-100-real-pic-808-824-6319/6841362UFF,

The best provider so far out of this home in Kapahulu is Sisi--she has been widely reviewed and previously worked somewhere in Liliha. Chinese national, 5'3" 105 mm b/c L-6 S-7. 5 A-7. Tight Nani and can take a pounding. Make sure she brushes her teeth and washes the va-jj. Lfk, Dfk, Cfs, all positions except Greek available.

Enjoy-.

Mongerholic.

ExitOnly
01-17-17, 01:50
UFF,

The best provider so far out of this home in Kapahulu is Sisi--she has been widely reviewed and previously worked somewhere in Liliha. Chinese national, 5'3" 105 mm b/c L-6 S-7. 5 A-7. Tight Nani and can take a pounding. Make sure she brushes her teeth and washes the va-jj. Lfk, Dfk, Cfs, all positions except Greek available.

Enjoy-.

Mongerholic.I assume it's fake photos right?

Happy Seeker 8
01-17-17, 06:09
I assume it's fake photos right?What about the latest ad they have out, saying 100% real photo? This one has photos with face not blurred out- the ad that is also offering Waikiki hotel (only) outcall.

Happy Seeker 8
01-18-17, 01:56
What about the latest ad they have out, saying 100% real photo? This one has photos with face not blurred out- the ad that is also offering Waikiki hotel (only) outcall.Actually this girl is coming from Williams st. House for outcalls and using 429-XXXX number. The question is if this is the girl you will get. Incall uses 824-XXXX.

New Heavy Chev
01-18-17, 20:29
Sally at Kison: L 7. 5 / A 6 / S 5. Sally is pretty. Face is an 8 in my opinion. Her body is a 7: youthful, skinny and slutty. (She got A-cup tittys, allright booty, shaved kitty). So she walked in the room and seemed like she was in a daze or something. She stripped naked and lay on top of me and we proceeded to LFK. Then she licked my nipples a little bit and went down for some nice BLS. Then she proceeded to BBBJ. Her BBBJ started out real nice. Lots of swirling tongue and fluid up an down motion with decent suction. But then, IDK what happened but it started to get a little teethy. Then it got more teethy to the point it phucken hurt. So I pulled her up to me so she would stop. We kissed some more and she seemed almost like she was going to fall asleep on top of me. Then she asked if I wanted a cover or no cover.

So I enjoyed the phucking very much. I loved pounding her petite sweet body and she was down for whatever position changes I wanted to make. (Plus she got some **** accessories like a belly chain, a tattoo on her ab area, and a lacy collar thing with a pearl.) So after alternating between the basic positions several times, I just decided to ride the wave in to shore. After the sex, she was more personable as we chit chatted. Oh yeah, she's Korean but she looks like she's hapa Korean and like Thai or something. Her age looks like late 20's or early 30's. Hell naw I'm not repeating. (The sex was good but I had to deduct several points from service because of the painful BJ).

Dan1388
01-19-17, 02:11

Thanks.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E4%BA%BA-****-hot-horny-100-real-pic-808-824-6319/6841362Service with Sisi or Kiki is 6, looks 5-6. They get you in and out pretty quickly. For the money I'd go to a more reputable AMP with more girls and better service. I was worried about neighbors taking my license plate numb down.

Slide Hammer
01-19-17, 03:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

I told you this was going to happen. I told you the next time you did this I would ban you, you could have taken it to the fight thread.

A2

Fleshlight
01-21-17, 07:19
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5967976594.html

Checked out this provider at Yumi's place in CC. She looks Japanese and pretty young. Blondish hair, nice face, huge tits D cups looks like to me, with pink nipples. Has a Bush. I know some mongers out there prefer the all natural girl, well this ones for you.

Decent massage but like most of Yumi's girls, I go there for the FS. Nice BBBJ, with CFS. All positions available if wanted, but stuck with my standing mish. Standard FS fees. Will repeat.

Flesh.

DontKeepUp
01-25-17, 15:32
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5967976594.html

Checked out this provider at Yumi's place in CC. She looks Japanese and pretty young. Blondish hair, nice face, huge tits D cups looks like to me, with pink nipples. Has a Bush. I know some mongers out there prefer the all natural girl, well this ones for you.

Decent massage but like most of Yumi's girls, I go there for the FS. Nice BBBJ, with CFS. All positions available if wanted, but stuck with my standing mish. Standard FS fees. Will repeat.

Flesh.In town for one night in Honolulu, any recommendations on who to see?

Lop Chong Man
01-26-17, 05:11
In town for one night in Honolulu, any recommendations on who to see?Sorry to hear that you have only one night in Paradise! Are you on a solo mission? Do some recon and read the Happiness, Dream Theraphy and Rejuve boards. My recommendation would be to call and make reservations. I think both Happiness and Dream take reservations a day in advance while rejuve is same day. I suggest those 3 MP because of the quality of providers and that their boards' comments are relative accurate IMHO. Aloha!

Thaninja
01-29-17, 20:23
Any monger have some info on any provider that allows FIV and double pop?

New Heavy Chev
01-29-17, 22:41
Macy at Dream Theraphy: L6. 5 / S6. 5 / A8. Macy is mid-30 ish Chinese. (Kind of reminds me of Mona Lisa from CDS & the now extinct 7). Service was all covered. Was allright but nothing special.

Xoxo808
01-30-17, 08:09
Was just about to crash for the night and decide to check out BP. Found 3 new ads for the Dream Team.

Hilton. Back from vacation.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hilton-k-import-model-5-star-service-alluring-attitude-dream-girl-4u/6891602

Kana. New photo.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kana-baby-doll-kana-ultimate-spiner-always-happy-dream-girl-4u-downtown-delight/6891660

Hollie. New photo.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hollie-pretty-petite-package-hollie-fun-and-spunky-dream-girl-4u-downtown-delight/6891668

I wish I knew ahead of time which beach they were at. I also heard that Kana and Hollie are offering 4 hands! Got start saving $$ Can't wait till payday!

Johnny14
01-30-17, 17:27
Was just about to crash for the night and decide to check out BP. Found 3 new ads for the Dream Team.

Hilton. Back from vacation.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hilton-k-import-model-5-star-service-alluring-attitude-dream-girl-4u/6891602

Kana. New photo.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kana-baby-doll-kana-ultimate-spiner-always-happy-dream-girl-4u-downtown-delight/6891660

Hollie. New photo.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hollie-pretty-petite-package-hollie-fun-and-spunky-dream-girl-4u-downtown-delight/6891668

I wish I knew ahead of time which beach they were at. I also heard that Kana and Hollie are offering 4 hands! Got start saving $$ Can't wait till payday!Where is this place? When you click on Google Maps, it shows some house on St. Louis heights.

Spartacus77
01-30-17, 20:47
Where is this place? When you click on Google Maps, it shows some house on St. Louis heights.There's a thread dedicated to this place. RTFF, location is in there. Better yet call the number and they will give you directions. It's in downtown.

Poiuy2
02-02-17, 12:05
Dream is at the Kukui Plaza mall on 2nd floor. South Beretania street near Pali Longs and Safeway. Across the St of the downtown firestation (I wonder if any of them partake since it is so close). Across the street is Fort Street Mall HPU campus (may be professors are customers, too). Parking is via Kukui street. Across of Longs and Safeway. Dream has parking stickers to cover your cost of parking in the lot. I know it is initially hard to find and Mama has a think accent so I hope this helps. I think rubmap has the location, too. Now I can get there blindfolded. You don't have be a ninja to go to this place since it is discreet.

I also notice that most of their ad on BP has downtown delight or Dream 4 you. Enjoy.They also have a discreet exit / entrance in the back. You will need to partake at least once and ask mama to show you where to exit / enter. No signage and kind of in a back hallway. The main entrance is a little open for you day mongers.

Jb987
02-04-17, 17:36
What's the name of the place advertising at 320 ward, #208? Is that the old Rapongi location?

CardSource52
02-04-17, 18:20
They also have a discreet exit / entrance in the back. You will need to partake at least once and ask mama to show you where to exit / enter. No signage and kind of in a back hallway. The main entrance is a little open for you day mongers.If you want to be discrete, if you see anyone walking near the entrance keep walking. Than turn around after they pass the door. They have a 2 door system so no one will see you while waiting for mama to let you in. Also love the back exit. No one will see you leave.

Alohaoe
02-04-17, 19:36
What's the name of the place advertising at 320 ward, #208? Is that the old Rapongi location?Tokyo Spa is located 320 ward ave,. The Roppongi was at 350 ward ave.

Alohaoe.

JohnnyZero
02-05-17, 20:29
Had a disappointing visit to excel massage. The mt wouldn't tell me her name but she was a korean MILF with manmade d-cups. First she gave me a really bad body rub with no roaming. After 15 minutes she told me to flip and offered a HJ. I told her I wanted FS and she said I was "too young". We settled for a CBJ. She wanted the tip first, I told her after and she wasn't happy. She gave a pretty good CBJ but wouldn't let me roam. She wanted 1. 2 for the BJ and I only gave her. 8. She wasn't happy and neither was I. Definitely won't repeat. In and out in 30 minutes or so.

FCH300
02-05-17, 21:46

On BP are fake. Do yourself a favor (and make me feel better) and avoid 917 area code AMP.Haven't seen an ad for this place since mid-January. Anyone know if it's still going??

Hiboy
02-05-17, 22:12
Had a disappointing visit to excel massage. The mt wouldn't tell me her name but she was a korean MILF with manmade d-cups. First she gave me a really bad body rub with no roaming. After 15 minutes she told me to flip and offered a HJ. I told her I wanted FS and she said I was "too young". We settled for a CBJ. She wanted the tip first, I told her after and she wasn't happy. She gave a pretty good CBJ but wouldn't let me roam. She wanted 1. 2 for the BJ and I only gave her. 8. She wasn't happy and neither was I. Definitely won't repeat. In and out in 30 minutes or so.I thought that excel went out of buisness. Where is it located. Do you have a link.

Enona1
02-05-17, 23:20
Had a disappointing visit to excel massage. The mt wouldn't tell me her name but she was a korean MILF with manmade d-cups. First she gave me a really bad body rub with no roaming. After 15 minutes she told me to flip and offered a HJ. I told her I wanted FS and she said I was "too young". We settled for a CBJ. She wanted the tip first, I told her after and she wasn't happy. She gave a pretty good CBJ but wouldn't let me roam. She wanted 1. 2 for the BJ and I only gave her. 8. She wasn't happy and neither was I. Definitely won't repeat. In and out in 30 minutes or so.So where is this Excel? I know from your description that this isn't Mimi. Also Mimi's massage was always pretty good medium pressure.

Happy Seeker 8
02-06-17, 00:46
So where is this Excel? I know from your description that this isn't Mimi. Also Mimi's massage was always pretty good medium pressure.There are a lot of girls using the name Mimi, but one Excel massage that closed last November. This is King street, just past Zippys Piikoi? She said she was going to open somewhere else later. If your talking about this location, this is probably someone taking over name and location there. Like this guy is saying, this doesn't sound like girl who was there for the longest time.

GofasBits
02-06-17, 02:25
Anyone try this http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-808-208-4066-new-girls/6895111? And where is this? Seems like it's on the mountain side of CDS, but can't imagine exactly where.

Blake123
02-06-17, 03:12
Anyone try this http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-808-208-4066-new-girls/6895111? And where is this? Seems like it's on the mountain side of CDS, but can't imagine exactly where.That's Asia Spa, located at Kalakaua and Fern. One block from the Century Center.

BTW, I've never been there. There don't seem to be many reports on this place.

Chik0848
02-06-17, 03:58
Anyone try this http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-808-208-4066-new-girls/6895111? And where is this? Seems like it's on the mountain side of CDS, but can't imagine exactly where.Try clicking on the google map at the bottom of the page. Looks like they're ewa of the convention center; corner of Kapiolani and Atkinson.

Hihon
02-06-17, 11:22
Try clicking on the google map at the bottom of the page. Looks like they're ewa of the convention center; corner of Kapiolani and Atkinson.The Google map shows the building that 7-11 is in.

Hard808
02-06-17, 12:52
I called on Friday from 7-11 parking lot and girls said she is in China Dools.

The Google map shows the building that 7-11 is in.

HiPickle
02-06-17, 14:05
Well used name. Anyone try this one? Love that body, looks like the inside of a local AMP. I'm sure this is CDS.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/me-babe-doll-momo-cute-small-tiny-mixed-asian-love-to-play-and-wanna-to-play-ready/6881550

JohnnyZero
02-06-17, 20:29
There are a lot of girls using the name Mimi, but one Excel massage that closed last November. This is King street, just past Zippys Piikoi? She said she was going to open somewhere else later. If your talking about this location, this is probably someone taking over name and location there. Like this guy is saying, this doesn't sound like girl who was there for the longest time.Yup this is the one. Had this session sometime last year but didn't want to post a report right away because it was negative.

Kumuman
02-07-17, 08:38
That's Asia Spa, located at Kalakaua and Fern. One block from the Century Center.

BTW, I've never been there. There don't seem to be many reports on this place.Don't think it is, fern st doesn't intersect with kapiolani.

Ad states 1635 kapiolani.

Kalani69
02-07-17, 13:33
Don't think it is, fern st doesn't intersect with kapiolani.

Ad states 1635 kapiolani.Actually I think Fern does intersect with KALAKAUA. But not Kapiolani.

FCH300
02-07-17, 19:06
Well used name. Anyone try this one? Love that body, looks like the inside of a local AMP. I'm sure this is CDS.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/me-babe-doll-momo-cute-small-tiny-mixed-asian-love-to-play-and-wanna-to-play-ready/6881550The ad shows 512 b Atkinson as the address. Same as address of China Doll.

HawaiiBoy09
02-07-17, 22:53
Don't think it is, fern st doesn't intersect with kapiolani.

Ad states 1635 kapiolani.Actually it's 1695 Kapiolani, which is 7-11. CDS is 512 Atkinson. CDS has own BP ad. The 1695 Kap girls look TGTBT.

Hard808
02-08-17, 03:12
Instead of taking all this effort to figure out where it is.

Do like I did. Call the number tell them you are in 7-11 parking lot and ask where is the shop she will tell you drive behind she is in CD. Nuff said no guessing.

HawaiiBoy09
02-08-17, 23:41

Do like I did. Call the number tell them you are in 7-11 parking lot and ask where is the shop she will tell you drive behind she is in CD. Nuff said no guessing.CDS has their own ad separate.

ProfessorGun69
02-09-17, 06:15
That's Asia Spa, located at Kalakaua and Fern. One block from the Century Center.

BTW, I've never been there. There don't seem to be many reports on this place.About a month ago I went to Asia Spa to check out the line up. They had two girls at the time. The one I spoke to was MILF Asian about 5'4" and 125? She had short hair she was attractive, and do-able. She wore a light blue tight mini skirt.

The other MILF was asian also. She was about the same height 5'4" and appeared to weigh about 105 pounds. She was thin. Spinner body but hard to tell because she was wearing tight denim pants and skin tight top. Her complexion appeared like she had acne before. She was do-able. She had long black hair up in a pony tail.

Both ladies appeared to be in their 40s.

I didn't go in because they thought I was LE. They asked me so many questions I just left after about 5 minutes. Didn't want to waste anyone's time.

Wondering if these ladies do BBFS? BBFSCIP? There are no reports on this place and if there are any reports they are difficult to search. Maybe if Asia Spa had their own thread it would be easier and who cares if the thread gets "push down to the second page" with no reports at least it would be easier to search fir info.

Lucky808
02-09-17, 10:54

Do like I did. Call the number tell them you are in 7-11 parking lot and ask where is the shop she will tell you drive behind she is in CD. Nuff said no guessing.So true, go fishing and take the bait. Cds does post these type of ads.

Redneck 1
02-09-17, 13:49
There are no reports on this place and if there are any reports they are difficult to search. Maybe if Asia Spa had their own thread it would be easier and who cares if the thread gets "push down to the second page" with no reports at least it would be easier to search fir info.As a senior member, presumably you could start such a thread if you want to do so. There's a "Post New Thread" button above the thread index, on the left side. There have been few reports about this place over time, but they must have some customers because they've been operating for quite a while. It seems like a place where bbfs could potentially be available, with mature providers who maybe need more business.

H Mobius
02-10-17, 22:25
Wondering if these ladies do BBFS? BBFSCIP? There are no reports on this place and if there are any reports they are difficult to search. Maybe if Asia Spa had their own thread it would be easier and who cares if the thread gets "push down to the second page" with no reports at least it would be easier to search fir info.When I used to go to this place (a few years ago), they did BBFS. The women were in their 40's at least and probably 50's. However, as I posted some time back, an occasional 20 or 30+ would pass through there (as one girl put it, "I needed a job!"

There are reports but they're a ways back. There is no thread because this place has generally been regarded as a dive, but as Red says they apparently get their share of curious mongers. The main reason I quit was that some juggy lady got pissed when I tried to kiss her double D jugs, and the selection at the time really went downhill.

CaveMan808
02-13-17, 17:13
Who has the best athelic body. So far Hilton has the most athletic body but Soda from Pine tree looks like has a good body. I read Monica has a nice body but little too old for my taste. Dallas has a good athletic body but to me Hilton still had a nicer athletic body. Also saw some pictures of Tera from Kison possibly have a nice athletic body. Saw Hilton and Dallas but not Soda or Tera. Anyone who saw all 4 and have a opinion? Or anyone else I missed?

FCH300
02-14-17, 20:27
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vanilia-spa-808-227-4877-century-center/6920807

Haven't seen any reports & don't find anything with a search. Anyone try this place yet?? I plan to visit later this week.

HiPickle
02-14-17, 22:04
Who has the best athelic body. So far Hilton has the most athletic body but Soda from Pine tree looks like has a good body. I read Monica has a nice body but little too old for my taste. Dallas has a good athletic body but to me Hilton still had a nicer athletic body. Also saw some pictures of Tera from Kison possibly have a nice athletic body. Saw Hilton and Dallas but not Soda or Tera. Anyone who saw all 4 and have a opinion? Or anyone else I missed?Mmmm, saw all but Hilton. Well, saw her in passing, but never experienced her. If you like them with the jym body, Soda. Tera is spinnerlishious, tight, but maybe not the athletic body you may be looking for. I'd say hit all bases cause they all have good qualities. Soda was a non to minimal kisser, which is why I never repeated, but I think the hottest body. Dallas also tight body, but again not as athletic like Soda was.

SirRegal
02-15-17, 00:19
Who has the best athelic body. So far Hilton has the most athletic body but Soda from Pine tree looks like has a good body. I read Monica has a nice body but little too old for my taste. Dallas has a good athletic body but to me Hilton still had a nicer athletic body. Also saw some pictures of Tera from Kison possibly have a nice athletic body. Saw Hilton and Dallas but not Soda or Tera. Anyone who saw all 4 and have a opinion? Or anyone else I missed?I would say Nani has the best athletic body but she isn't on the Dream roster at the moment (neither is Hilton it seems). Her stomach is rock solid. I've seen Tera and I wouldn't consider her body athletic. Never saw Soda.

SureYourRight
02-15-17, 00:19
Who has the best athelic body. So far Hilton has the most athletic body but Soda from Pine tree looks like has a good body. I read Monica has a nice body but little too old for my taste. Dallas has a good athletic body but to me Hilton still had a nicer athletic body. Also saw some pictures of Tera from Kison possibly have a nice athletic body. Saw Hilton and Dallas but not Soda or Tera. Anyone who saw all 4 and have a opinion? Or anyone else I missed?Dani from Happiness is surprisingly fit for an AMP girl.

ElonHusk
02-15-17, 00:53
Who has the best athelic body. So far Hilton has the most athletic body but Soda from Pine tree looks like has a good body. I read Monica has a nice body but little too old for my taste. Dallas has a good athletic body but to me Hilton still had a nicer athletic body. Also saw some pictures of Tera from Kison possibly have a nice athletic body. Saw Hilton and Dallas but not Soda or Tera. Anyone who saw all 4 and have a opinion? Or anyone else I missed?1. Hilton. Lean flat tummy. Crunches and planks are part of her workout.

2. Nani. Great arms and overall solid. I remember her saying she is a swimmer but she is so fair. May be she swims at night? Skinny dipping would be fun.

3. Dallas. Looks like she could teach yoga. Sign me up!

HiPickle
02-16-17, 13:00
1. Hilton. Lean flat tummy. Crunches and planks are part of her workout.

2. Nani. Great arms and overall solid. I remember her saying she is a swimmer but she is so fair. May be she swims at night? Skinny dipping would be fun.

3. Dallas. Looks like she could teach yoga. Sign me up!Looks like I may need to take a closer look at Hilton than just a walk by. Nani isn't the Nani that was at Rejuve a while back right? Someone mentioned she was Kan at top spa once. If so, saw her and didn't think she was that hard a body, but still nice.

Chik0848
02-16-17, 15:44

3. Dallas. Looks like she could teach yoga. Sign me up!When I saw Dallas earlier this month, she proudly showed me her six pack. Quite impressive, she works out and has lost weight and is truly a brick house.

HawaiiGuy23
02-17-17, 16:05
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vanilia-spa-808-227-4877-century-center/6920807

Haven't seen any reports & don't find anything with a search. Anyone try this place yet?? I plan to visit later this week.Anyone know what the $100 special is? Is it like Aloha Me's special where you can get a he but not FS? Is it 60 min?

FCH300
02-18-17, 14:51
Anyone know what the $100 special is? Is it like Aloha Me's special where you can get a he but not FS? Is it 60 min?Was there a few days ago. The $100 Special was a short time promotion apparently and no longer on the menu. The MP is a new, clean and bright location with multiple large rooms and clean shower.

When I was there, there were 2 girls working (Kylie and Hanna). Neither of the girls are those in the photos. General appearance is the same but the photos are hotter. All Chinese girls as far as I can tell.

Hanna was a thicker version of the picture. Thirty-ish with mommy belly and c-section scar. Big tits (C's or D's), shaved nani and a real fan of DATY / DATO FIV / FIA. Ready for all the pounding that this old guy has to give. Massage was perfunctory and simply a lead-in to FS. Not the most attractive girl on the island but seemed to really enjoy what she was doing and seemed ready for anything.

I left after 50 min + quick shower fully exhausted.

Standard damages - $$ including HF.

Will likely repeat when in need of a full body workout!!

Sukme
02-18-17, 18:07
Nani had a six pack going when she started. Now it's just tight. Never saw the Dallas six, must be impressive. Now I have to go back and stand in line for her, LOL.

When I saw Dallas earlier this month, she proudly showed me her six pack. Quite impressive, she works out and has lost weight and is truly a brick house.

BlackHeart8
02-18-17, 20:36
A little over 2 weeks ago I went to a noon appointment at Rejuve. On my way out the back, right as I was leaving, these two dudes walked right up to the entryway. One of them have me a look as he walked by because he knew what I had been up to in there. They looked like accountants or something, khakis and tucked in aloha shirts. One of them had a clipboard case, and I saw the other pulling his wallet out of his back pocket as if to show an I'd as they went through the first door. They didn't look like there were going there to have a good time, be it obviously wasn't a raid either. Seemed like some kind of inspection. A health inspection? Or were they there to check IDs / papers?

MNick
02-18-17, 22:40
Anyone know when hilton comes back? Or dallas's days of work? Cam?

H Mobius
02-19-17, 08:34
A little over 2 weeks ago I went to a noon appointment at Rejuve. On my way out the back, right as I was leaving, these two dudes walked right up to the entryway. One of them have me a look as he walked by because he knew what I had been up to in there. They looked like accountants or something, khakis and tucked in aloha shirts. One of them had a clipboard case, and I saw the other pulling his wallet out of his back pocket as if to show an I'd as they went through the first door. They didn't look like there were going there to have a good time, be it obviously wasn't a raid either. Seemed like some kind of inspection. A health inspection? Or were they there to check IDs / papers?I ran into something like that once. They (not Rejuve) were getting hit by INS.

RiverRat22
02-19-17, 10:43
Anyone know when hilton comes back? Or dallas's days of work? Cam?Dallas does Monday to Friday, last appt. 10 sometimes 9. Just call as soon as the open, same for Cam.

MNick
02-19-17, 19:09
Dallas does Monday to Friday, last appt. 10 sometimes 9. Just call as soon as the open, same for Cam.Mahalos for info. Any info on when they arrive daily. Long drive from makaha late night. I will, but like first thing.

HiLife808
02-20-17, 00:06

3. Dallas. Looks like she could teach yoga. Sign me up!For those who have seen all three, how do they rank as far as looks is concerned? TIA.

Guy205
02-20-17, 00:34
For those who have seen all three, how do they rank as far as looks is concerned? TIA.I rank them Hilton, Nani, then Dallas.

Spartacus77
02-20-17, 02:32
I rank them Hilton, Nani, then Dallas.Only one of them is working right now, so it's Dallas or no one.

Guy205
02-20-17, 03:05
Only one of them is working right now, so it's Dallas or no one.Too true. Dallas is still up there in looks too, so go for it.

Leonidas808
02-20-17, 05:09
So what happens if you are there during an INS raid? Do they mess with you too and ask for your identification, or do they just leave you out of it?

I ran into something like that once. They (not Rejuve) were getting hit by INS.

John Ross
02-20-17, 05:17
Only one of them is working right now, so it's Dallas or no one.First world problems. Left with only one beautiful prostitue to fuck, out of the dozens available.

Xoxo808
02-21-17, 01:01
First world problems. Left with only one beautiful prostitue to fuck, out of the dozens available.I know Dallas is smoking hot and the anchor at Rejuve but she can't be the only provider there. On the Rejuve board they mention the other girls. Please clarify. Mahalo!

Blake123
02-21-17, 03:28

3. Dallas. Looks like she could teach yoga. Sign me up!

For those who have seen all three, how do they rank as far as looks is concerned? TIA.

I rank them Hilton, Nani, then Dallas.

Only one of them is working right now, so it's Dallas or no one.

First world problems. Left with only one beautiful prostitue to fuck, out of the dozens available.

I know Dallas is smoking hot and the anchor at Rejuve but she can't be the only provider there. On the Rejuve board they mention the other girls. Please clarify. Mahalo!Xoxo808: You've misunderstood the posting. If you follow the trail (I've reconstructed it for you), you'll see that of three girls mentioned (Hilton, Nani, and Dallas), only Dallas remains at Rujuve. Hilton and Nani have moved on.

Xoxo808
02-21-17, 05:34
Xoxo808: You've misunderstood the posting. If you follow the trail (I've reconstructed it for you), you'll see that of three girls mentioned (Hilton, Nani, and Dallas), only Dallas remains at Rujuve. Hilton and Nani have moved on.Thanks Blake123 for clarifying! I guess I read about the ins raid and was going holy shit all the girls left Rejuve. Was starting to panic!

New Heavy Chev
02-21-17, 19:17
So what happens if you are there during an INS raid? Do they mess with you too and ask for your identification, or do they just leave you out of it?I was at the old 7 location one time and the chick (Sandy) was in the middle of riding me. Then this special bell rang and she immediately jumped off me and said, "Police are here. " I was like, "What?" She just shrugged like It is what it is. We both got dressed and she went out and I lay on the bed preparing myself to be interrogated. But that never happened.

Then a short while later Sandy came back in the room and said they were just checking green cards. We both got undressed and she started her routine from the beginning.

Blake123
02-22-17, 03:47
Thanks Blake123 for clarifying! I guess I read about the ins raid and was going holy shit all the girls left Rejuve. Was starting to panic!But there was no INS "raid." Someone (posting #32469) had merely asked, "What if?" BTW, INS doesn't conduct raids. They visit to check the legal status of the girls. UC from HPD conduct "raids."

AlohaJ
02-22-17, 12:49
Ok I tried posting this in general with no responses so I'll try here since I am looking for FS. I've seen several posts on 4 hands, but would anyone recommend a duo that will treat you right? As a birthday gift. The SO wants to give a spin with 4 hands for the experience. I've seen a couple of posts but I'm looking for FS not just HE. Any suggestions from fellow mongers? PM me if you want to keep something on the DL. Mahalo.

Asstro
02-22-17, 13:29

3. Dallas. Looks like she could teach yoga. Sign me up!Hilton has the best looks, and great service. Nani puts more feeling into her show, or it could be real, but she can also fuck with your mind if she wants to.

SamuraiChef
02-23-17, 02:28
Hilton has the best looks, and great service. Nani puts more feeling into her show, or it could be real, but she can also fuck with your mind if she wants to.Guess I'll have to book a reservation at the Hilton as soon as she returns. If I get a chance to see both Hilton and Dallas I'll make sure to post my reviews. Thanks for your responses.

Honolulu1
02-23-17, 12:53
Ok I tried posting this in general with no responses so I'll try here since I am looking for FS. I've seen several posts on 4 hands, but would anyone recommend a duo that will treat you right? As a birthday gift. The SO wants to give a spin with 4 hands for the experience. I've seen a couple of posts but I'm looking for FS not just HE. Any suggestions from fellow mongers? PM me if you want to keep something on the DL. Mahalo.So you and SO want to experience 4 hands together? And you and SO to experience FS too? Brah you should try Paula and Monica at Kings Massage, Foursome? Bring plenty moolah Braddah. If you want legit, 4 hands, try Pin Thai. Hono1.

Sukme
02-23-17, 13:30
Best actress award goes to Nani. She is the best out there today getting into your heads, LOL. Just like The Channel was. If you haven't see Nani, catch the all covered show while she is still good at it, because all pro lose it over time, and another queen will emerge.

Hilton has the best looks, and great service. Nani puts more feeling into her show, or it could be real, but she can also fuck with your mind if she wants to.

AlohaJ
02-23-17, 18:49
So you and SO want to experience 4 hands together? And you and SO to experience FS too? Brah you should try Paula and Monica at Kings Massage, Foursome? Bring plenty moolah Braddah. If you want legit, 4 hands, try Pin Thai. Hono1.Thanks for the response. This is for me only, SO is getting me this for bday present but I'm stuck doing the leg work. LOL. I just want to make the girl interaction is on point and worth the extra kala. But I will look into Paula and Monica. I've made an appointment with Paula in the past and was double booked and asked to wait. Not a great first impression.

LuvDafLavas
02-24-17, 15:14
How zit fellow mongers?

I'm wondering if any of you have seen or know the whereabouts of my old favorite, Viet Lily. I'd love to take a dive into her warm waters. Just like old times.

BigPoppa808
02-25-17, 04:49
How zit fellow mongers?

I'm wondering if any of you have seen or know the whereabouts of my old favorite, Viet Lily. I'd love to take a dive into her warm waters. Just like old times.San Diego. And unfortunately she will not return.

PanochaMan
02-25-17, 09:09
A slightly forced hiatus, but you can't keep a good man down, or me either. Back to the fun at hand, I've got reports to write for Linda at Rejuve, Rebecca at Happiness and Yuki at Blue Star, plus a little what's to come into. See the respective threads for the reviews. Aloha, and I hope that Uncle Sams tax man takes care at of you all.

Aloha.

AznRedneck808
02-25-17, 17:54
Came out of Summit last night and noticed it was closed after midnight.

Anyone familiar with this place?

Smokin Gun
02-27-17, 13:48
Anyone know if any girls that give a good oil BTB on the bed?

Hawaii Boy
02-27-17, 18:55

Anyone familiar with this place?It has been closed for a while. They packed up and left. The massage place is open at the top of the stairs with Anna (Chinese MILF) but the place to the right with the rooms is closed. Trust me, I've checked on that forever.

HB.

LuvDafLavas
02-28-17, 04:01
San Diego. And unfortunately she will not return.What a bummer! Oh well. Thanks, Big Poppa 808 for giving me "the scoops. " Looks like I got to find me a new viet MILF.

AznRedneck808
02-28-17, 07:58
It has been closed for a while. They packed up and left. The massage place is open at the top of the stairs with Anna (Chinese MILF) but the place to the right with the rooms is closed. Trust me, I've checked on that forever.

HB.After a few drinks, looked like it is not as obvious compared to Ohana's climb of shame.

Much Mahalos!

Kukui Street
02-28-17, 18:57

Anyone familiar with this place?The entrance is around the back in a tight spot. There is a neon open sign. I almost left thinking it was the hair salon and it did not look like a place to go for a massage. The place is very clean, nice rooms. But there are cameras set up like Dream at Kukui Plaza. I didn't like that so I split. I met a Chinese women 30 something, very attractive. Not skinny but not fat with long hair. Probably 5'4" 120 with nice B's. I wish I had stayed but the cameras creeped me out to much. I wish I had more.

Mike4346
02-28-17, 19:09

Anyone familiar with this place?Went and saw kristy there. Up stairs to right. Don't go straight its a different place. She was hot and that's her in the pics. Kinda quiet but she does what you want and giggles. If anybody knows where she went please post.

Orion1938
03-01-17, 14:20
Aloha and howzit again.

Back was hurting again so made appointment to have a massage only. No he needed. Went to mp located at strip mall ar corner of Vineyard and Nuuanu, above pizza store. Paid 50 for 1 hour hf.

TT gave "half fast" massage, teased a little, short changed time in half so adios to this hale.

Planning to go visit Kings to try Monica or Mkchelle. Okay you young pups are ready to say, "WHAT OLD KINE"? I turned 80 so I need slow sensual start up to fire up the uli. It's called foreplay and enjoying the journey with eventually reaching the promised land. You will understand when you become an 80 yo. But enjoy yourselves now according to your love making style. We go through different phases in life, eventually ending with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. Oops, slipped but neva fall in yet. LOL.

Any suggestions which one to see above? Am leaning towards. Monica.

Be safe.

Mahalo.

Member #5810
03-01-17, 23:39
Aloha and howzit again.

Back was hurting again so made appointment to have a massage only. No he needed. Went to mp located at strip mall ar corner of Vineyard and Nuuanu, above pizza store. Paid 50 for 1 hour hf.

TT gave "half fast" massage, teased a little, short changed time in half so adios to this hale.

Planning to go visit Kings to try Monica or Mkchelle. Okay you young pups are ready to say, "WHAT OLD KINE"? I turned 80 so I need slow sensual start up to fire up the uli. It's called foreplay and enjoying the journey with eventually reaching the promised land. You will understand when you become an 80 yo. But enjoy yourselves now according to your love making style. We go through different phases in life, eventually ending with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. Oops, slipped but neva fall in yet. LOL.

Any suggestions which one to see above? Am leaning towards. Monica.

Be safe.

Mahalo.Bruddah you my hero! 80 and kicking! Keep it up and stay young my hero bruddah. I can only hope I can be horny at all when I'm 80. You ds man!

Spinnerholic
03-03-17, 07:00
Thanks for the report on Kristy Mike.

Would you comment on her menu? BB on anything? Attitude and Service? Any hang UPS?

TIA.

Went and saw kristy there. Up stairs to right. Don't go straight its a different place. She was hot and that's her in the pics. Kinda quiet but she does what you want and giggles. If anybody knows where she went please post.

Hawaii Boy
03-03-17, 11:41
Went and saw kristy there. Up stairs to right. Don't go straight its a different place. She was hot and that's her in the pics. Kinda quiet but she does what you want and giggles. If anybody knows where she went please post.Its funny one day after I said it was closed they are reopening. I heard there is a new girl coming next week.

HB.

ElonHusk
03-03-17, 15:04
Looks tempting. But then? Another one at century MP center.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vanilia-spa-808-227-4877-century-center/6954485

Mike4346
03-03-17, 17:13
Thanks for the report on Kristy Mike.

Would you comment on her menu? BB on anything? Attitude and Service? Any hang UPS?

TIA.She's gone.

Drbombay
03-03-17, 22:18
Lurkers I will be in Honolulu in mid March in the middle of the week. Looking for recommendations on where to make the most use of my time. Please recommend your top 3 locations based on:

1. Provider.

2. Daytime providers.

3. Price (on a budget of at least $300 to divide).

Only will have a rough total of about 12 hours free time, so I want to get the most bang for my limited buck.

Stay Safe!

Member #5810
03-04-17, 01:22
Just saw new ad for Cypress. Anyone Do recon yet? Sorry I no mo extra for TOFTT.

Member #5810
03-04-17, 04:53
Lurkers I will be in Honolulu in mid March in the middle of the week. Looking for recommendations on where to make the most use of my time. Please recommend your top 3 locations based on:

1. Provider.

2. Daytime providers.

Only will have a rough total of about 12 hours free time, so I want to get the most bang for my limited buck.

Stay Safe!I think you need to figure 200 per visit.

MasterJedi
03-04-17, 13:07

1. Provider.

2. Daytime providers.

Stay Safe!Read the forum and there are tons of information. I don't know your preference to begin with a list. Standard fee is $$ to $$. 5 for MP.