PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Bench Warmer
02-16-08, 21:23
This is my 3rd time in Hawaii. I have posted here before. But anyway on my first trip I left from Femme Nu or the place across the road Name escapes me, but anyway I was quite intoxicated and took a cab. I asked the cabby if there were any others places open, I guess since I was intoxicated and just left the sc he was at ease with me and askes if I wanted a girl. I said sure and he took me to a place that I do not have a clue where i was, but it was on a back street and there was several girls watching tv and there was many rooms. There was all types of young girls cauc, blk, hisp and locals. I dont know the name but I never read of anything thats sounds familiar to this on here anyone have any ideas about this place or anything simular. I will be there next Fri. and I will try with the cabbies again but it would be nice to have some headsup on this. These were very hot chics, could have been dancers easily. As always I will post after my trip!

With all non-asians, my guess would be SS or Mika. Maybe Hula, but it is not on a back street.

Ironpenis
02-16-08, 23:07
I have now gone to Nirvana. Those stairs do not look very sturdy and I was wondering if I would have been robbed in the parking lot.

Kapalua, yes I did think that it might be a trick to get me back again. When I came inside her she was upset in the beginning but then after she scolded me she and she went to the shower and I guess she washed out her pussy. But she calmed down when she came back. But she was nice at the time but have moved on to another. I am only here for a couple of weeks so I wanted to test the waters here.

So, Nirvana was nice when I got inside. It was very clean and well decorated. I do not remember her name but she had tanned skin and she said she was from New York. Her hair was a little brownish. She was very nice and everything was coverd except the work she did on me with her tounge. It was fantastic. I was surprised when she slipped on the condom so quickly and she continued with the BJ until we then tried many positions and then I came in her doggie. She was very nice to clean me up and gave me a nice massage. We talked for awhile and I told her that the places in LA were not as clean as Hawaii, she laughed and told me the places in New York are even worse. I took your advice and gave her $. 5 and she was fine with that. I did she other girls there that were nice.

Where should I try next?

Gsxryder
02-17-08, 09:52
I have now gone to Nirvana. Those stairs do not look very sturdy and I was wondering if I would have been robbed in the parking lot.

Kapalua, yes I did think that it might be a trick to get me back again. When I came inside her she was upset in the beginning but then after she scolded me she and she went to the shower and I guess she washed out her pussy. But she calmed down when she came back. But she was nice at the time but have moved on to another. I am only here for a couple of weeks so I wanted to test the waters here.

So, Nirvana was nice when I got inside. It was very clean and well decorated. I do not remember her name but she had tanned skin and she said she was from New York. Her hair was a little brownish. She was very nice and everything was coverd except the work she did on me with her tounge. It was fantastic. I was surprised when she slipped on the condom so quickly and she continued with the BJ until we then tried many positions and then I came in her doggie. She was very nice to clean me up and gave me a nice massage. We talked for awhile and I told her that the places in LA were not as clean as Hawaii, she laughed and told me the places in New York are even worse. I took your advice and gave her $. 5 and she was fine with that. I did she other girls there that were nice.

Where should I try next?IP, if you are looking for bb service you can't beat champions, as far as MPs go. The next hot spot latley is, Lavender near Sheridan St or VIP on Keeamouku St.

Kapalua
02-17-08, 22:01
Although a robbery could potentially occur in almost any area, that area isn't particularly dangerous, even at night. I've been in that neighborhood many times at night without any problems.

Where should I try next?
That would depend upon your personal preferences. I would suggest taking the time to review the extensive information already posted on the forum, which can be quite helpful in deciding which place and provider would suit your individual preferences.

Ironpenis
02-17-08, 22:26
The bare back think is very interesting. Does anyone have suggestions regarding who provides this service and where do I go? I checked the listing on this site and there are so many here that it is hard to decide. If possible could someone PM me with detailed information. Much appreciated.

Kapalua
02-17-08, 23:06
But anyway on my first trip I left from Femme Nu or the place across the road Name escapes me, but anyway I was quite intoxicated and took a cab. I asked the cabby if there were any others places open, I guess since I was intoxicated and just left the sc he was at ease with me and askes if I wanted a girl. I said sure and he took me to a place that I do not have a clue where i was, but it was on a back street and there was several girls watching tv and there was many rooms. There was all types of young girls cauc, blk, hisp and locals. I dont know the name but I never read of anything thats sounds familiar to this on here anyone have any ideas about this place or anything simular.
As indicated by Member #2322, if the women you saw were primarily non-Asian the place might have been Smile Spa, Mika, or Hula. However, as Member #2322 said, Hula isn't on a "back street" (it's on Keeaumoku, a wide and busy street). Mika is located close to the Femme Nu strip club, so that would have been a very short taxi ride. Smile Spa is located on a back street (Ilaniwai) in an area that can appear relatively desolate at night. Do you recall if the place was upstairs rather than on ground level? Smile Spa is located upstairs. (By the way, next time you might want to ask for a business card.)

Hawaii 50
02-17-08, 23:46
I went to Nirvana Friday @ 11PM but there was a group of men hanging out on the parking lot so I went out to check out Lavender instead. I chose a cute looking, young hispanic lady who goes by the name "Nadia." She has the word "Boriqua" tattooed on her lower back. She has okay personality but service was very mechanical. No kissing, DATY; cigarette breath. L=8.5; A=7; S=5. I would not recommend her to anyone.

On my way out I met Apple. She was sitting in for the mama san so she wasn't seeing customers that night. She is a tall (5'8") and hot Korean chick. I expressed my disappointment with Nadia and she assured me she will take better care of me when I come back to see her. We'll see...Pgolf

Bobby Gunn
02-18-08, 03:13

Where should I try next?

Look in the pennysaver or look for the "open" sign, walk in, take an assessment of the girls, if your gut feeing tells you to give it a try, go for it. Otherwise, spend your evening reading the endless dialogue on here.

Hinode
02-18-08, 05:23
So, Nirvana was nice when I got inside. It was very clean and well decorated. I do not remember her name but she had tanned skin and she said she was from New York.

Sounds like my "10 across the board" girl Kelly! Glad you enjoyed the experience..I sure as hell did. ;)

Hinode :cool:

Doomsday
02-18-08, 09:33
I just went to Smile SPa to night. I had this Haole girl named Emi. She was not bad looking. Service was terrible. Unless you like the girls holding the condom during the whole time, I wouldn't recommend her. She sucks big time. No kissing her tits, no nothing. She straight up sucked. No other lookers at SS. Happy hunting. Stopped by Hula's to. Seemed to be closed tonight. Didn't see anything really good at Lavenders.

Bobby Gunn
02-19-08, 04:44
I just went to Smile SPa to night. I had this Haole girl named Emi. She was not bad looking. Service was terrible. Unless you like the girls holding the condom during the whole time, I wouldn't recommend her. She sucks big time. No kissing her tits, no nothing. She straight up sucked. No other lookers at SS. Happy hunting. Stopped by Hula's to. Seemed to be closed tonight. Didn't see anything really good at Lavenders.

I agree, holding the condom when your pounding completely ruins the mood. Thanks for the fyi.

Dharrimon
02-19-08, 09:35
I was in Hi a month ago, and had a scare with an accidental BB experience at Smile Spa. I had a double session, so it was good, but broken jimmy was a bit nerve racking, and I probably had a UTI, since I got back and get the swab treatment and the dose of meds to clear things, but the doc never called me back, so it wasn't a STD. YEAH. But I'm not a BB boy. Too risky for my taste.

So, with that said, I'm heading to Hi soon and I'm looking for some advice. I'm REALLY interesting in trying a great Hi girl, if they are at any spas. I'm also going to be trying to get a somoan chick that I've been working on at Exotic Nights, but I need some back up if she falls thru. Again. BTW. Is the going rate. 5 for house and 1. 5 for tip?

Kapalua
02-19-08, 16:45
Is the going rate .5 for house and 1.5 for tip?
Yes, that is correct. However: (1) rarely, a discount coupon for the house fee might be available; (2) according to a few reports on the forums, some customers may sometimes be paying slightly less than $150 for the tip; and (3) of course, for unsatisfactory service the tip can be reduced (but at the risk of having an angry provider).

Kapalua
02-19-08, 16:49
Service was terrible. Unless you like the girls holding the condom during the whole time, I wouldn't recommend her. She sucks big time. No kissing her tits, no nothing. She straight up sucked.
Seems like a situation where a customer might choose to just stop the session and walk out.

Daddy Loves It
02-19-08, 17:11
I heard vip was very popular but do they have local girls?

And I drive past hulas everyday from work but never been since its right on keeamoku plus you have to walk up the stairs. Whats the rating on that mp?

Kapalua
02-19-08, 17:20
So what's the normal procedure if you know you want more than an hour/multi-pops with a provider? As in how to set it up and how much to tip.
If I was interested in that type of special service, I would simply talk with the mama and the provider beforehand, clearly explain what I wanted, and negotiate the cost of the house fee with the mama and the expected tip with the provider. If they were unwilling to keep the costs at a reasonable level, I would politely decline. Of course, I would choose a mama and provider with whom I already had a friendly relationship.

Badboy808
02-19-08, 21:07
Is this place any good?

What's the rates and what kind of girls work there?

Captin Crunch
02-20-08, 04:52
Been there a few times. Seen a girl named Mimi. Decent massage with fs. Standard .50 house + $ tip. Cute chubby girl that used to work at golden.
Is this place any good?

What's the rates and what kind of girls work there?

Hinode
02-20-08, 05:09
Ive never been there before, brothers; just reading your reports;

I called the number, and obviously this woman with a korean accent answers, and I ask for Ivy;

"Ivy no work here anymore."

"Where she went?" "Idk."

"What about Bonnie?"

"Bonnie not here anymore."

"Well WHO IS working there now?"

"I cannot give you names over the phone. Please, stop by."

Can anybody clarify this? Or reconfirm this? Please advise.

Hinode

Un Holy
02-20-08, 05:58
I know Bonnie is at Nirvana. Ivy? I guess she aint there anymore. If she pops up somewhere please let us know.

Does anyone know where blue is at?

Candy Addict
02-20-08, 06:13
Ive never been there before, brothers; just reading your reports;

I called the number, and obviously this woman with a korean accent answers, and I ask for Ivy;

"Ivy no work here anymore."

"Where she went?" "Idk."

"What about Bonnie?"

"Bonnie not here anymore."

"Well WHO IS working there now?"

"I cannot give you names over the phone. Please, stop by."

Can anybody clarify this? Or reconfirm this? Please advise.

Hinode

Master Hinode, you must be testing your Padawans right? Surely you knew that Bonnie is now the mamasan at Nirvana? As for Ivy, I regret I don't know her current whereabouts, but as soon as anyone finds out, I'd love to know too! As for the girl on the phone being unable to give any names, I've run into that before more than once. That, and "no here" or "vacation."

May The Force be with you, always!

CA

Starfox64
02-20-08, 06:19
In my exp. the girl on the phone with the Korean accent (barely understandable sometimes) never gives out names but will only confirm if a specific provider is there or not. But once you show up to their door (with money in hand) she is more then happy to tell you who is there.

On another note, most girls know about these websites and read them often so I don't like to ask for a girl that I never saw previously.

LexLuther
02-20-08, 09:30
Unless the person on the other end of the phone knows you well (and then not often), you will almost never get any names by calling. Many times if you ask "who's there?", they will reply "Who you see before?". If you rattle off a list of names, or even just one name, they will say "Come on in. Lotta nice girl working today."

I've wondered about this a lot. There could be many things working here. For one thing, I think it has to do with the intense (almost carnie-like) business sense of the women who run these places. They know that if you are looking for a particular gal and are disappointed on the phone, you may not come in. But if you are left in doubt, you will probably come in just to satisfy your own curiosity. These women are some of the best amateur psychologists in the business world. They know what makes people tick. Or at least what makes men tick.

For another thing, I think it may have to do a bit with protecting themselsves, the girls, and their operation. While I don't think that the AMP industry is a monolithic business at all, I do believe they network quite a bit. They talk among themselves and pass on vital business acumen. They are always very careful about saying anything incriminating to anyone over the phone to avoid trouble with the police. If you don't believe this, try once asking over the phone if you can get full service. Talk about artful dodging!

A third possibility is that they may realize that there are freaks out there. Someone may be pissed at a particular girl for perceived bad service or insult and may wish to harm her. I mean think about the way the girls may perceive the customers. I was very close to an AMP girl for a couple of years who told me of a customer who came in and cut her hair off with a knife. He was a nutjob.

So forget about getting any useful info over the phone. It's not going to happen. I try to keep in mind that they are, after all running a difficult business which could land them in jail, get one of them killed, and which in any case is competitive and possibly difficult at times to make a profit. Just go in and see who's working. If you don't like what you see, leave.

LexLuther

DownAndOut
02-20-08, 11:59
Went to Mina at King St. the other week. I didn't want fs, just the massage and release. It was .6 plus .4 tip. What I do like about her is that the place is private and quiet, the whole apartment and only the two of us in there, no one leaving and no one coming. She let me touch her breasts and snatchee under her clothes and then removed her top. Her hj is sensual, to me. She wanted to provide more and kept aksing me, but I only wanted the hj. The massage is very lame and she's older and not hot at all, but she is pleasant and sensual.

Akaaka50
02-20-08, 13:49
Yes, that is correct. However: (1) rarely, a discount coupon for the house fee might be available; (2) according to a few reports on the forums, some customers may sometimes be paying slightly less than $150 for the tip; and (3) of course, for unsatisfactory service the tip can be reduced (but at the risk of having an angry provider).Smile Spa has a $20.00 Discount Coupon in the Advertister Sports Section. I always use this coupon on my frequent visits to SS.

SinisterSex
02-20-08, 14:28
Went again. Great service by the MS. It seemed as thought this AMP had customer service.

Saw Honey again. nice girl. petite, tanned, spinner. 9 across.

Kapalua
02-20-08, 18:39
Oahu Best Massage (formerly Moonlight): 2626 South King Street, #200
Update: the massage business at that location is now known as "Kings Massage." They have an advertisement in the sports section of the Honolulu Advertiser.

Hinode
02-20-08, 22:45
Brothers,

Out of disgust from that lady on the phone when I called Champions, I decided to try and find the place. I *finally* found it after about half an hour of driving. Hell, I didnt even know Walgreens was there! Thats how long I havent been up and down Koreamoku..so I park where I thought Tower Records was, and finally see a NUMBER for an address (641) and go aha! There it is!

I head up those stairs, and there were like 7 honeys all duked out in hot dresses..I was like whoa! AMP girls outside chillin, talkin story, smokin cigs?!?

Come to find out they were in that bar next door...some French name, I forget already, the OGs would surely know this.

Anyways, I follow the arrow ---> and sign on the wall that led to Champions, and from the outside, I was thinkin, WTF is this run down joint. Are you kiddin me? I see NO door bell, I look through that little plexiglass window, and see 2 chairs right inside the doorway with cushions on them.

I knock, and after about 2 minutes, I guess the MS comes. I say, HI. She says, "come back later. Sorry, we busy right now."

"Well how long?"

"1 hour."

Well fuck that. I already drove around 30 min lookin for the god damn place, I sure as hell wasnt gonna wait 1 hour. Frustrated, I went into that french/korean bar and just seen people drinkin, singin karaoke, and havin a good time. I sighed, left down those stairs where everybody can see you, and drove around to another amp.

To be continued

Hinode
02-21-08, 00:55
Brothers,

After a disappointing event at Champion Spa, went to Paradise Spa in hope to see Mink? I think I read brother Kapalua's report or some OG..forget who, who said she was "OK".

I had the hardest time finding that place too..only because it was super dark when I got there. Even tried walking around back, and a motion light went on-- but nobody home. Went back around front, rang the doorbell, still nobody there.

At this point I was like fugg it..so went home, but at least got to see the S.O today.

If anybody got any 411 on Paradise, or recent visits, Id like to know.

Hinode

Entrygiver007
02-21-08, 01:56
Hello fellow members,

First time here for informational topics and hopefully more. I've been checkin out AMP's for about 4 years now. So I have some experience. Excel, for those who don't know where it is located. It's a small little place on the second floor. Right after Zippy's on King/Pensacola. You pass 711 and Zippys, you turn right after Zippys in a tight drive way. There is parking in the back. Of the building. Just go up the stairs in the back, you will find it. I would have to rate this place a 6. 9 out of 10. Not much ladies to choose. There is only two there. Mimi the slightly chubby korean and the Mama san. (a older korean lady) I've seen Mimi. She is okay for FS. If you like body massages. She doesn't like to give them but if you ask nicely she'll do it. Her BJs are kinda weak. But she is nice person. The AMP has only two rooms. The one in the front is there sleeping quarters. The other two are very small. They do have a shower/bathroom but you go in alone. The two ladies take turns on working scedule but you'll almost always see Mimi there. Goin rate is average 0. 5 + tip. That concludes my report on Excel.

Have fun, be safe.

Bench Warmer
02-21-08, 02:57
I head up those stairs, and there were like 7 honeys all duked out in hot dresses..I was like whoa! AMP girls outside chillin, talkin story, smokin cigs?!?

Come to find out they were in that bar next door...some French name, I forget already, the OGs would surely know this.

I think that place is called Le vien rose or something. Its supposed to be all JDM chicks. I heard all of the girls and management from Club Ai in waiks went there after Ai closed down. Ai was da shit.

Kapalua
02-21-08, 03:52
After a disappointing event at Champion Spa, went to Paradise Spa in hope to see Mink? I think I read brother Kapalua's report or some OG..forget who, who said she was "OK".
It was probably someone else's report about "Mink," because I have no recollection of posting such a report.

Finger Licking
02-21-08, 04:37
Went to Mina at King St. the other week. I didn't want fs, just the massage and release. It was .6 plus .4 tip. What I do like about her is that the place is private and quiet, the whole apartment and only the two of us in there, no one leaving and no one coming. She let me touch her breasts and snatchee under her clothes and then removed her top. Her hj is sensual, to me. She wanted to provide more and kept aksing me, but I only wanted the hj. The massage is very lame and she's older and not hot at all, but she is pleasant and sensual.She was really nice and all, but I found her fugly looking and not at all what I had expected.

Hinode
02-21-08, 04:43
I think that place is called Le vien rose or something. Its supposed to be all JDM chicks. I heard all of the girls and management from Club Ai in waiks went there after Ai closed down. Ai was da shit.

Right. That was the name. Thanks 2322...

And yeah Kap...it was brother Sdrom who posted about Mink. Sorry about the mix-up.

But those girls were superior EYE-CANDY, lemme tell you! Sheesh-- I thought it was a high school prom from the way they were dressed! I woulda loved to have all 7 of em hangin on my arm!

Hinode

Un Holy
02-21-08, 04:52
Mama at Champ says she went back to Korea. Is that BS or what? Did she get an STD and is being treated? What a loss to the AMP world. She was a f**king machine. I know many guys who used that one. She specialized in BBFSCIP to draw you in. Many loads have been dumped into that hole. So you guys better check your dip stick. But she had the best looking twat and very tight too.

Right now I think PT is a great place with the amount of girls they have there. My ATF mimi is still on vacation. I wonder if she got an STD and is being treated for it. Tomato and Tiffany is still there.

Has anyone seen Yuri at VIP? Is that the same Yuri from SS?

Happy Hunting

Dude75
02-21-08, 12:35
So there are some women that I want to experience myself after hearing favorable reviews from this thread. I am just wondering how you guys go about asking or getting the right girl. My concern is giving up this website to the providers. I have read in previous posts about providers possibly reading things that go on here. I am not sure just wondering.

Ck813
02-21-08, 20:52
Pretty good massage with HE and titty sucking. Located by UH by the 7-11.

L/6 A/7 S/8

Kapalua
02-21-08, 20:58
So there are some women that I want to experience myself after hearing favorable reviews from this thread. I am just wondering how you guys go about asking or getting the right girl. My concern is giving up this website to the providers. I have read in previous posts about providers possibly reading things that go on here. I am not sure just wondering.
There's no need to make any mention of the website. Just request the provider by name, and if she inquires why you requested her (she may not), you can simply tell her that a friend suggested that you ask for her. If she asks for the name of the friend (she may not), just use a very common first name. If you present yourself as friendly, relaxed and confident, there shouldn't be any problem.

Nautboi808
02-21-08, 21:45
Brothers,

I had the hardest time finding that place too..only because it was super dark when I got there. Even tried walking around back, and a motion light went on-- but nobody home. Went back around front, rang the doorbell, still nobody there.

At this point I was like fugg it..so went home, but at least got to see the S.O today.

If anybody got any 411 on Paradise, or recent visits, Id like to know.

HinodeI know that this is my first report, so my credibilty is still questionable. I found these posts back in Dec. Last year and been getting back into the action recently. This site is the s***! Anyway I've been mongering off and on since the mid 90's. Back in the good old days when Hula Hands was in CC and Rainbow 7 was by Towers. Also reading the posts about Yokohamas bought back some good, long forgoten memories.

Well now for my report; been trying to go to Paradise for a while now. I'm not so much into the AMP thing as I am into a good massage with h/e. The first time I went to Paradise, the lady at the door told me they were busy. There was only 1 car parked in front of the place. So I left and called Jean.

Next couple of times, I'd call Paradise first to see if they were available. They tell me to come, but when I get there they just tell me they are busy. However, there are no other cars there! I'm not sure if they think that I am LE, but I'm the furthest from it. Just frustrating! I go to CH and mama is always nice to me, not once did she question me about being LE.

I know that I shouldn't try anymore, but you know how it is when you can't have something, the more you want it!

Hikari50
02-22-08, 00:15

L/6 A/7 S/8What's Yuki's contact info?

Where did you see her ad?

Dude75
02-22-08, 03:42
There's no need to make any mention of the website. Just request the provider by name, and if she inquires why you requested her (she may not), you can simply tell her that a friend suggested that you ask for her. If she asks for the name of the friend (she may not), just use a very common first name. If you present yourself as friendly, relaxed and confident, there shouldn't be any problem.
Okay yeah I guess I just gotta think about my story before I get there and stick too it. Ha Ha thanks.

Primal Needs
02-22-08, 04:29
[QUOTE=Dude75] I am just wondering how you guys go about asking or getting the right girl. QUOTE]

I used to say the my friend saw that provider a while ago (eg. if you know the post has been there for two months, say two months).

If they ask for a description of "my friend", I tell them he's a local Japanese guy about 5'6''. That's like half the island right there.

If it's a place where the girls aren't out in the front lounging, it's better for you because you can ask to see all the girls and ask each one their name. You can kill two birds with one stone, because you can see all the girls and tell the mama afterwards which one you want. Just remember, though, the one you want might be there but with another customer. Best to call in advance to see if she's working.

Like Kapa said, look calm. Practice that poker face, because those mamas are bulls**ters and they can smell their own kind.

Primal Needs

Viper78
02-22-08, 14:23

L/6 A/7 S/8Any contact info? Damage?

Un Holy
02-22-08, 22:27
Once you find a good provider who will do you the way you want stick with her and don't tell anyone about it. All these other horny guys on this site will go there and try to ask for the same service she gave you. Unless she is a village bicycle like Mimi at PT and Bonnie. Those ladies don't mind sharing their puss and mouth with every guy on this island.

If your a veteran who has done more than 50 visits then you can PM each other and share your secrets. Never tell the providers who told you they will give BB.

Mongerboy
02-23-08, 00:14

L/6 A/7 S/8How old was she?

Captin Crunch
02-23-08, 01:22
Why not share info? Not every monger has enough resources to find gold on their own. I think everyone should help their fellow brother even if it means sharing his girl. If your brothers don't see these girls, they won't make money and decide to back where they came from. That's my opinion.
Once you find a good provider who will do you the way you want stick with her and don't tell anyone about it. All these other horny guys on this site will go there and try to ask for the same service she gave you. Unless she is a village bicycle like Mimi at PT and Bonnie. Those ladies don't mind sharing their puss and mouth with every guy on this island.

If your a veteran who has done more than 50 visits then you can PM each other and share your secrets. Never tell the providers who told you they will give BB.

Spyda
02-23-08, 01:48
Why not share info? Not every monger has enough resources to find gold on their own. I think everyone should help their fellow brother even if it means sharing his girl. If your brothers don't see these girls, they won't make money and decide to back where they came from. That's my opinion.I couldn't say it any better. I have my favorites right now.

Mclovin808
02-23-08, 05:20
Well, the other week when I got tricked by Venus (see escorts thread), decided that I had to finish since I had blue balls. First tried going to Hana's, but mamasan told me to go after I asked to see the girls. So went downstairs to Oreintal and guess what? Shut down again after I asked to see the girls. Daym! Wasn't my night! So just went into Tengoku, went in, seen a younger local girl lounging on the couch, but I told Mama I wanted an Asian. So I tip her. 5. So an older Korean woman walks in & we started talking. I just told myself f*ck it b/c I didn't want to go home empty handed. But since Jr was acting up. She went out, then came back with water & hot towels. Then we talked for a little more & she went at it. CBJ, Mish, DS, then Mish again. Got soft, so she finished me off with an HJ right in time. DAYM, it felt sooo good! I got to say she was the oldest lady I ever been with, but I was satisfied! =) Left her $. 5 tip, and when I was walking out, I seen this hot younger looking korean girl. Daym. But oh wells!

A9 S7 L6

I think I have a performance anxiety. Everytime I see a provider, I can never get it up! My last S. O. Was able to get it up in a heartbeat! Anyone have any suggestions?

Aloha & be safe

Starfox64
02-23-08, 05:26
Sharing is all good, but if you've found a diamond in the rough wouldn't you want to keep it to yourself and appreciate it for a while before putting it out for auction?

And like anything in life, my title says it all.

Edward King
02-23-08, 05:26
Why not share info? Not every monger has enough resources to find gold on their own.They do. It's patience and the enjoyment of the journey that's lacking.

I think everyone should help their fellow brother even if it means sharing his girl.Just keep in mind you're sharing her with the world mongering community, which includes some nasty disease-ridden "brothers" you wouldn't even share public transportation with.

If your brothers don't see these girls, they won't make money and decide to back where they came from. That's my opinion.If you don't see these girls, someone else will. That's why they advertise. No AMP girl with a "pro-business" attitude has ever had to give up because of a lack of customers. The opposite is true, it made them wealthier than any of their customers.

Tadhook
02-23-08, 12:57
Went to see Marlene last week, who advertises in the Pennysaver. She has a house in Palolo, where she sets up a massage table in a small living room. Pretty good massage w/HE. She is haole, probably mid-40's, decent face, but on the pudgy side. Plenty street parking. Good conversationalist. When I asked, she removed her top and allowed groping during the happy ending. .9 including tip.

Hinode
02-23-08, 15:39
Brothers,

On a drunken night with 2 "squares" (regular girls, wow!) I decided to monger later. (1 haole, 1 filipino, the filipino girl was tight! wish I coulda mongered with her! lol) The little head got the best of me as I somehow ended up at Crystal Healing for the first time.

Mama Jun showed me in. Coco? (sp?) was wearing a school girl outfit. Plaid skirt, long hair, Korean, 20s, not bad. Quiet, didnt say much. Ended up doing a lame massage and trying to finish with HJ and lube. I told her, I wanna see the mama. She said, how about .50? I said NO. I wanna see mama.

Told mama I didnt like her. Send somebody else. Mama said OK, and Candy walks in. Older, 40s, Korean, really skinny. Really gave it to her, and she was really strict about how not to move into certain positions (with my arms under her thighs in MISH) I guess maybe at her age she couldnt handle the pounding. Sweet ending, she asks if I want a shower and a massage. I said OK.

Showered by myself in this one-person only shower, which was fine by me, mama was squatting in the kitchen? smoking a cigarette. Before ushering me into the shower, Candy started talking to Mama about my chagi, and I couldnt understand what they were saying in Korean. Mama looked up, and said, WOW! fuckin nice big chagi..I like suck!!! She started stroking me to get up AGAIN all the while ramblin in Korean, she reached around with her other hand and slapped my butt saying, "you get nice ass too!"

I just laughed, since I was really tipsy and finally got into the shower and felt a little better. Back to the room, I layed down while Candy came in to massage me. Felt good with the AC on, real light massage, which is the way I like it, then the door opens and mama comes in. They make me flip on my back (I was almost falling asleep on my stomach from the massage) and mama removes the towel around my waist. She starts stroking me and says, "next time I see you, I like swallow your cum.."

I was like, what? I look to my right and Candy says, "mama likes you. you lucky." Mama stroked me to full tilt and started to go down on me. I start to moan, and she SLAPS MY THIGH and LAUGHS and gets up and leaves the room. Huh? Candy laughs and tells me my time is up. Time to go.

As I leave through the door, mama fondles my still rock hard cock through my jeans, starts DFK me, I grab her tits with one hand, and fondle her pussy with the other. She gives me a business card and tells me come back tomorrow. Looks down, and tells me, park your car over there next time. (Nearer Tengoku or whatever its called now.) I wave goodbye and she is all smiles when I turn and leave.

Coco: L/A/S: 7/4/4

Candy: L/A/S: 5/6/8

Mama: L/A/S: 6/9/?

Ck813
02-23-08, 16:21
I don't have a contact number but it is I believe Oahu's Best massage. I just walked in on a Friday about 1300 hours and boom I got her. I would say about early 50's but cute face and imho tight body. She is very friendly.

No ad.

What's Yuki's contact info?

Higuy
02-23-08, 18:17
As I leave through the door, mama fondles my still rock hard cock through my jeans, starts DFK me, I grab her tits with one hand, and fondle her pussy with the other. She gives me a business card and tells me come back tomorrow. Looks down, and tells me, park your car over there next time. (Nearer Tengoku or whatever its called now.) I wave goodbye and she is all smiles when I turn and leave.

So the question is ... did you go back and how was it?? lol

Kapalua
02-23-08, 18:35
What's Yuki's contact info?

Presumably, Skulzz's report was referring to Yuki at Kings Massage (which was formerly known as Moonlight and as Oahu Best Massage). Kings Massage is located on the second floor, #200, at 2626 South King Street (telephone 944-9393). Kings Massage usually has an advertisement in the sports section of the Honolulu Advertiser.

Kapalua
02-23-08, 18:56
The little head got the best of me as I somehow ended up at Crystal Healing for the first time.
Great report, Hinode. The mama at CHM has a lively personality and can be quite a character (especially if she has been drinking).

SinisterSex
02-23-08, 19:06
Foolish mistake to visit and pick Shanelle.

She was a black, petite girl from DC.

Said there was FS but after CBJ she teased me by going on top then saying "Oh I have my thing. " and went to a HJ. I asked for my $ back because there was no FS and she said that was a flat rate fee regardless. Mechanical. I had better there. Seems like that place is really run down. Suggest go to a place newer like Lavender. 0s across for service attitude

Looked sexy maybe a 7 or 8.

486qaz
02-24-08, 01:03
Well Im here and I went to Femme Nu and Rock ZA last night. Staying at Ala Moana so they are just behind the hotel. Got pretty intoxicated so when I left I walked by Mika, I was going in the wrong direction for my hotel but it worked out. Anyway, .5 fee, got the TS then back to the room. Kimmy was her name small girl. I dont think she was Korean. Quick back rub ( i dont go for the massage anyway)then turned me over went right to BBBJ with plenty of work on the boys! I had to stop her after I know 15 min. the she climbed on then went to mish with me standing on the floor, she was game for whatever! Knock on the door times up! I went for another 20 min. This was GFE like I have never had before from a AMP. Never even asked for tip till it was all over!

On a walk today I found the place I asked about in an earlier post it was VIP. I will go back before I leave. Also I always read and if I ask a question it is only after I cannot find what I am looking for. I post all over when I travel and if you check out my post I mostly post my experiences. I just thought I would say that because of an answer to my earlier post recommending I read!!! Happy Hunting guys!

Kimmy L/M/S 8/3/10

Kapalua
02-24-08, 02:11
Said there was FS but after CBJ she teased me by going on top then saying "Oh I have my thing. " and went to a HJ. I asked for my $ back because there was no FS and she said that was a flat rate fee regardless. Mechanical. I had better there. Seems like that place is really run down. Suggest go to a place newer like Lavender. 0s across for service attitude.
Sorry to hear about that bad experience. When you say that you asked for a refund of money after she wouldn't provide full service, do you mean from the house fee or from a tip that was paid to her in advance?

Aaron Colt
02-24-08, 02:46

Said there was FS but after CBJ she teased me by going on top then saying "Oh I have my thing. " and went to a HJ. I asked for my $ back because there was no FS and she said that was a flat rate fee regardless. Mechanical. I had better there. Seems like that place is really run down. Suggest go to a place newer like Lavender. 0s across for service attitude

Thanks for the tip, pretty clever of the little ho. We have to be one step ahead of these ho's and come up with something equally as clever to get our cock in them.

Zelgadis21
02-24-08, 03:46
So does anybody know a provider with D or large C thats asian? So far I've read about June which I'm thinking on seeing. Oh I would like them to have an ok face, so does anybody have any recommendations?

Oh as for my report I saw Miki at Nirvana. Standard all the way good looking Chinese / Korean.

Primal Needs
02-24-08, 05:25

I hate when they're not forthcoming about their rules. One great thing about Korean providers is that you pretty much know what's on the menu. I never had a black provider before, but with any haole or local provider, I always ask what their particular rules are before I hand over any money. Especially with the handful of local providers I've had in the past, there were rules abound. More so than the haoles, come to think of it.

Early in my adventures, one super hot local chick told me I couldn't touch her tits, and no titty sucking (of course not, right?), and then cap it off, she told me we can't do mish! I guess she wanted control, so the customer can't start pounding violently. I was new at the game, and I had already paid, and back then I just wasn't good at saying, "no" anyway, so it was on. She rode me for a while, but I couldn't finish, so she had to finish me with a HJ. It was so boring. I learned my lesson.

I never had a Korean tell me no this or no that, no matter how young. I guess it depends on your experiences, though.

Now, if there's too many rules, I just bolt.
Primal Needs

Primal Needs
02-24-08, 05:32
Brothers,

On a drunken night with 2 "squares" (regular girls, wow!) I decided to monger later. (1 haole, 1 filipino, the filipino girl was tight! wish I coulda mongered with her! lol) The little head got the best of me as I somehow ended up at Crystal Healing for the first time...

...As I leave through the door, mama fondles my still rock hard cock through my jeans, starts DFK me, I grab her tits with one hand, and fondle her pussy with the other. She gives me a business card and tells me come back tomorrow. Looks down, and tells me, park your car over there next time. (Nearer Tengoku or whatever its called now.) I wave goodbye and she is all smiles when I turn and leave.

Thanks for the always entertaining reports, brother Hinode.
I can see all the fun I'm missing out on because my chagi is only average.

I've never been to CH, but I went there when it was under a different name.
They had futons instead of beds. Is it still like that? I kind of liked that, that firm surface, because there's no squeaky springs, and during the massage, it seems to help the girls apply pressure or something.

Primal Needs

Van Deventer
02-24-08, 06:38
How are the haole girls at Hulas? I tend to drive by in the evening between 7 and 7:30, and I usually see several platinum blondes sitting around smoking outside of Hulas, near the nail salon. I'm pretty sure they don't work at the nail salon. I am always tempted to stop and check it out.

Thanks

Noht8957
02-24-08, 08:37
Back couple months ago, I had a dream with candy 5/5/10. Cbj, ccg, mish, dog. She's chubby and thought it might be nice for a change. Very wrong. Going to stick to my hotter women and hope for a better exp.

SinisterSex
02-24-08, 18:51
How are the haole girls at Hulas? I tend to drive by in the evening between 7 and 7:30, and I usually see several platinum blondes sitting around smoking outside of Hulas, near the nail salon. I'm pretty sure they don't work at the nail salon. I am always tempted to stop and check it out.

ThanksNot worth it. Different mama working there and her customer service is bad. I visited that place yesterday and posted a report. In short 0s across except for looks, which I think is the hook that gets you. If you are a car in need of service that's fine because that's the type of mechanical, assembly line service you will get from these girls at Hula's.

Kapalua
02-24-08, 18:58
I've never been to CH, but I went there when it was under a different name. They had futons instead of beds. Is it still like that? I kind of liked that, that firm surface, because there's no squeaky springs, and during the massage, it seems to help the girls apply pressure or something.
Rather than using a bed or massage table, at CHM a mattress/futon is placed on the floor. It's sufficiently comfortable in my opinion, and eliminates any squeaky noises -- except sometimes those from a provider during sex. :)

Kalani69
02-24-08, 21:49
So does anybody know a provider with D or large C thats asian? So far I've read about June which I'm thinking on seeing. Oh I would like them to have an ok face, so does anybody have any recommendations?

Oh as for my report I saw Miki at Nirvana. Standard all the way good looking Chinese / Korean.

Last week I saw June at Nirvana for the first time. Very good GFE. She has slim bod, flat ass, a little tummy roll (not bad), and D cup enhanced boobs. And face is ok - about a 6. Looked to me like she might be on the older side (40s?) TS was real hot. She got naked too, spent lots of time on the browneye, and used her enhancements to rub both sides. In the room, massage was average, 69 was BB, allowed FIV, CCG, CDS, and DFS. LK only. Don't know if her cumming was good acting but I felt a lot of wet in the pussy afterward. Cuddled afterwards. L/A/S=6/9/9. Probabaly won't repeat only because want ATF or try new one. Maybe Miki?

No Mahalo
02-24-08, 22:47
I bombed a few times on honolulu, but finally popped my AMP cherry in connecticut! Just wanted to let you guys know, for those who have been supportive. Thank you guys! You can check my report out in the Connecticut / Danbury / General Reports. BTW Honolulu girls are way hotter than Connecticut ones.

Da Max
02-25-08, 00:11
I went to see Leah for a massage (ad in Advertiser) and she's very nice and gives a good massage. She gets in pretty close to jr but no dice on the first visit. I figured I'd try a second visit. She remembered me and with some persuasion, I left a happpy camper. I saw another lady in their office and was a little worried if she could tell what just happened.

Un Holy
02-25-08, 02:32
Yes we all do have an ATF. Why, because I can do anything to her and she will let me. Because when you have an old time ATF you can get BB everything and cum in everything. So, the morrow of da story is alway have a ATF in reserve. I usually try to keep 3 regulars in da bank at different locations. It has taken a few years but it was worth it.

Good luck and good hunting.

Azn Doodz
02-25-08, 05:16
After reading Hinode's reports on CH, I thought it's about time I share my experiences there. I've been reading these forums for a while now and have only had 2 AMP experiences.

My first was at CH sometime last December. The MS was very welcoming after I got rejected at Moonlight for looking too young. Yuki (or Yumi) was the provider's name. A7/S5/L7 She wore a black little nightgown the whole time but looked like she had natural Cs. She had very soft skin but was a little on the older side (late 30s). Light fingertip massage the whole time (front and back), some ball touching. Lamest massage I've ever had. I had a towel covering me while I was on my stomach as it was my first time and I was nervous about what went on there. On the turn, she asked if I wanted massage on jr and I said yes. Bbhj and hot towel clean up and some chat afterwards. 5 house and. 5 tip.

2nd experience was also at CH after being rejected from Nirvana and Excel. Tammy was my provider A7/S8/L6. She is definitely in her 40s and has soft skin but it's a little too wrinkled for my taste. I solo showered first in that stand up stall while about 3 women were squatting on the floor next to it eating dinner. Good massage with rimming and ball play. On the turn she slipped on the hat and cbj, cg with lots of grinding, and mish to completion. She did hold the condom the whole time and she used the lube as well. Asked if I wanted to shower again but I declined and got hot towel clean up. 5 house and 1. 5 tip.

I was a little less nervous this time but was happy with the service. I left with like 15 minutes left on my hour but it felt weird to be there after the sex.

I agree that the MS is very friendly at CH. She hugged me on the way out and called me a cutie =) I really want to try Nirvana and get a younger provider. If not, I will probably end up at CH again because they are so nice (but generally older).

Hlover
02-25-08, 13:35
Please provide address and telephone number for Nirvana.

Any one know the telephone number for Lavender?

Mahalos

Ck813
02-25-08, 14:53
Thank you Kapalua. You are absolutely right. The damage was .50 and .50 total $. She will ask you for .70 and tell you .70 is a lucky number. I did not give in as feel .50 is more then enough for a HJ with titty sucking. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Presumably, Skulzz's report was referring to Yuki at Kings Massage (which was formerly known as Moonlight and as Oahu Best Massage). Kings Massage is located on the second floor, #200, at 2626 South King Street (telephone 944-9393). Kings Massage usually has an advertisement in the sports section of the Honolulu Advertiser.

Member #1062
02-25-08, 18:22
Yes we all do have an ATF. Why, because I can do anything to her and she will let me.
Because when you have an old time ATF you can get BB everything and cum in everything. So, the morrow of da story is alway have a ATF in reserve.

And I would add, if you get good service for two or three visits, be sure to get her phone number.

It sucks to go out one evening all worked up and ready to go and then find out your favorite has moved on to an unknown location.

Kapalua
02-25-08, 19:14
Please provide address and telephone number for Nirvana.
Nirvana is located upstairs at 1334 Young Street (slightly Ewa of the Keeaumoku Street intersection). The telephone number in the Nirvana advertisement is 593-2939.

Any one know the telephone number for Lavender?
The telephone number in the Lavender advertisement is 944-2855.

Kapalua
02-25-08, 19:46
Unfortunately, there was no answer to my question about whether the tip was paid to the provider in advance. However, if the tip was paid in advance, I would recommend not doing so (as I've posted before).

If a provider requests advance payment of the tip, a customer can show her that he has the money and then explain, in a polite and friendly manner, that the amount of the "tip" will depend upon the quality of the service. If a provider refuses to proceed without advance payment of the tip, a customer can ask the mama for a different provider, or simply leave and go to another place. In my opinion it's preferable to limit the loss to $50 rather than to risk wasting a much larger amount. If the tip is paid in advance, then the provider can do whatever she wants and doesn't have as much incentive to provide good service. A customer's advance payment of the tip shifts the balance of power completely to the provider, and some providers will take advantage of that situation.

Kapalua
02-25-08, 19:58
I bombed a few times on honolulu, but finally popped my AMP cherry in connecticut! Just wanted to let you guys know, for those who have been supportive. Thank you guys! You can check my report out in the Connecticut / Danbury / General Reports. BTW Honolulu girls are way hotter than Connecticut ones.
Congratulations, and welcome to the club. :) I read the detailed report about your visit to the "Lilly" AMP in the forum for Danbury, Connecticut.

First Try
02-25-08, 20:00
I went to see Leah for a massage (ad in Advertiser) and she's very nice and gives a good massage. She gets in pretty close to jr but no dice on the first visit. I figured I'd try a second visit. She remembered me and with some persuasion, I left a happy camper. I saw another lady in their office and was a little worried if she could tell what just happened.

Da Max,

Do you have a L/A/S rating? She seems to have long hours of operation, is she located in an office building?

Mahalos,
1st Try

Midwestsugar
02-25-08, 22:49
In town for a few days on business, first time in over 7 years. Looking for places to go and girls that I could visit with. Look for at least a better than average table shower, since everyone opinion of great differs, so I will not expect perfection, and at least the girls make an effort. Shouldn't be any father than Ewa side of Piikio, this white boy doesn't want to get into to much trouble, especially since my company didn't bless a rental car of this trip. So it should be in ok walking distance of the hilton.

Inputs and opinion please

Aloha

Design34
02-26-08, 01:53
Aloha guys,

New to this ENTIRE thing, and wondering if any of you could help me out here. I am quite interested in checking out an AMP, but wouldnt know where to start.

Suggestions on where to go first? Im into asians, but open to local. Not really into white girls. Also, proper procedure would be of great help as I havent the slightest clue as to what to do, and I dont want to get rejected.

Thanks in advance!

Hawaii 50
02-26-08, 01:55
Da Max,

Do you have a L/A/S rating? She seems to have long hours of operation, is she located in an office building?

Mahalos,
1st Try

L/A/S: 6.5/9/9 (IMHO). Mid to late 30s Korean lady with very nice personality. She is located at 2106 Young St, 2nd Floor. Massage (& HE) is pretty good. Might not get extras during your first visit. There's another Korean lady that works there (Kristy) but no extras after second visit. Breath kinda stunk both visits, lol.

Happy hunting.
PGolf

Magnod
02-26-08, 03:51
Has anyone seen Kim in Liliha recently? Never got to see her, but was planning to, then her phone went off and I couldn't get in touch with her.

Anyway,
Stopped by Judy's since all of my regulars were booked or off and I was in the area. Always clean there, girl was pretty unattractive in the facial area. Kind of spooky in fact, like obake looking. But she did offer a great massage, above average AMP, more on par with Jean or Son Kyong. Maybe not quite there, but close. Ended with a HJ and some touching top and bottom. Was nice and friendly, but looks just threw it off. Still, the massage was solid, and when I go during the day time, that place is always empty, clean, and discreet. Usual tip...

C Man
02-26-08, 04:58
Has anyone seen Kim in Liliha recently? Never got to see her, but was planning to, then her phone went off and I couldn't get in touch with her.

Anyway, Stopped by Judy's since all of my regulars were booked or off and I was in the area. Always clean there, girl was pretty unattractive in the facial area. Kind of spooky in fact, like obake looking. But she did offer a great massage, above average AMP, more on par with Jean or Son Kyong. Maybe not quite there, but close. Ended with a HJ and some touching top and bottom. Was nice and friendly, but looks just threw it off. Still, the massage was solid, and when I go during the day time, that place is always empty, clean, and discreet. Usual tip...Funny you should say but I just saw her this past Saturday and got the massage with HJ. Total damage was .8 and her number is still the same. Manage to suck some nipples and feel her snatch through clothes. I love it when she talks dirty and wants to see me erupt!

Da Max
02-26-08, 06:06
L/A/S: 6.5/9/9 (IMHO). Mid to late 30s Korean lady with very nice personality. She is located at 2106 Young St, 2nd Floor. Massage (& HE) is pretty good. Might not get extras during your first visit. There's another Korean lady that works there (Kristy) but no extras after second visit. Breath kinda stunk both visits, lol.

Happy hunting.

PGolfI would agree with the 6.5/9/9 ratings for Leah.

Midwestsugar
02-26-08, 06:36
A few places I remembered, but I found Nirvana and met with Sky, I think that was her name. She was a pro, she was a champ, we didn't have to say anything to each other, only thing you asked me was how I found the place and I just said "friends". She was like "oh friends", but the showers was better than most I have had, I guess she sort of liked what I had, but after that she got right down to business. I guess I am like a woman I like more foreplay. Over all I would give her an average of very high 6 or 7. She looks better than most I remember, which was a huge plus, let just say her playfull nature could have used a speed bump or two. But I would go back. So I guess that is all anyone can say.

Cum Quietly808
02-26-08, 10:06
I recently visited Smile Spa. I seen cc this tall local girl who took wonderful care of me. I've been to VIP and Hula and the girls there just didn't compare to the ones at SS. I've been to SS a couple times before and they have always taken care of me. CC gave me some of the best service I have ever had if you know what I mean. I have also seen emy there and in regards to what doomsday posted about her I totally disagree I think she was wonderful. Also, if you look in the Pennysaver there is a $10 OFF coupon.

First Try
02-26-08, 13:45
I would agree with the 6.5/9/9 ratings for Leah.

Thanks for the info. I think that building has it's parking spaces. How did you decide on that ad versus all the other ads? Just curious since she's never been reviewed before. Thanks for TOFTT!

Gherkin
02-26-08, 14:15
It would be nice to know that this place has improved. Almost all of the reports by other board members have been negative. There is the occasional positive one by someone with no other posts who puts down a couple of other AMPs and says how wonderful SS is, then refers to the coupon. I've always thought those might be shills (not yours, of course).

I recently visited Smile Spa.

Gherkin
02-26-08, 14:20
Perhaps you could do what I did when I was in your position. Set aside a large block of time (say, 3 or 4 evenings) and go through all the prior reports for the last 18 months. After investing even a single hour of your time, you'll find that you already know the answers to the questions you pose, including good places, well-reviewed providers, locations, procedures, and so on.

Gherkin

Aloha guys,

New to this ENTIRE thing, and wondering if any of you could help me out here.

Daddy Loves It
02-26-08, 19:07
I understand that I haven't posted much but I'm new to this site as well as th mp scene. I have seen only honey at lavender and an older asian woman keko? At mika shes somethin else I tell you. Anyways I want to know more about the girls at hula and vip. I have been inside vip only windowshopping so far. Any advice?

Kapalua
02-26-08, 19:26
New to this ENTIRE thing, and wondering if any of you could help me out here. I am quite interested in checking out an AMP, but wouldnt know where to start.

Suggestions on where to go first? Im into asians, but open to local. Not really into white girls. Also, proper procedure would be of great help as I havent the slightest clue as to what to do, and I dont want to get rejected.
Welcome to the forum. It would be very helpful for you to carefully review the existing information already posted on the forum, which will address the general questions in your message. In fact, there was recently a discussion on the forum of the proper procedure for an inexperienced customer to follow at AMPs, and how to avoid being rejected at AMPs.

Akaaka50
02-26-08, 19:36
I have been a regular at SS for awhile now and I am pleased to hear that you were treated nicely at SS because I feel they have been getting some "bad" reports as of lately.

I recently visited Smile Spa. I seen cc this tall local girl who took wonderful care of me. I've been to VIP and Hula and the girls there just didn't compare to the ones at SS. I've been to SS a couple times before and they have always taken care of me. CC gave me some of the best service I have ever had if you know what I mean. I have also seen emy there and in regards to what doomsday posted about her I totally disagree I think she was wonderful. Also, if you look in the Pennysaver there is a $10 OFF coupon.

Ramrod80
02-26-08, 19:44
I think CC works at Smile Spa.

Just a hunch.

Coco Nutzz
02-26-08, 20:05
I checked out Nirvana on Saturday afternoon, which was a mistake. Mama told me all the girls were either busy or with someone and to come back in 2 hrs. While chatting with her, I saw a very hot korean with a very enticing body. She had a very nice face and definately enhanced twins. She was about 5'4-5'6 range. Does this girl sound familiar to any fellow mongers, and if so, what's her name?

Dimitri
02-26-08, 20:33
Howdie, now don't your post just look too suspicious.

Alohashorts
02-26-08, 21:26

Is this a report or a an auto dealership commercial?

Magnod
02-26-08, 21:52
Thanks for the update. Is she still by Liliha? She's the short one with big bolts right? How was her massage?
Thanks

Funny you should say but I just saw her this past Saturday and got the massage with HJ. Total damage was .8 and her number is still the same. Manage to suck some nipples and feel her snatch through clothes. I love it when she talks dirty and wants to see me erupt!

Jasonk12
02-26-08, 22:56
Hello, everyone,

I wanted to see a white girl. Anyone have suggestions where to go? Who to see?

Thanks in advance!

Zelgadis21
02-27-08, 00:47
I would like to try out June but that being that she is 40ish that kind of an turn off. Anybody else know any asians with enhanced D or Large C's? I'm going to go this weekend so any help would be nice? Also did anybody try Mina at Pink?

Midwestsugar
02-27-08, 00:49
It could have been Sky.

v/r

Midwestsugar

DaaBoy
02-27-08, 00:49
New guy here. Posted a report in Escorts, and I figured I'd add in my AMP adventures. Again, I suck with names but here's the one's I can remember.

Maya at PT. She's no longer there, but damn that girl was my favorite. Cute Korean with huge fake boobs and a solid body. BBFS all the way on her many, many times.

Yuri at VIP/PT/wherever the hell she is now. Super cute Korean girl. Probably one of the prettiest AMP chicks I've been with.

Nancy at China Spa. Pretty sure she still works there, but haven't gone in a while. Chinese girl. Very skinny, cute face, real boobs. Loud when you're banging her. Use to see here a few times a month and after she felt comfortable, we would go BBFS no CIP.

Junko at Whatever Nirvana use to be called several years ago. Man, I didn't know this chick was so famous. Really good BBBJ, but i hear she's only a MT now. A definite MILF.

Lol, hmm I can't really remember anymore names. I use to frequent the AMPs along Ward alot. Imo, Pink and the one next door have the cutest girls of the WARD AMPs, but the one called Rappongi has the skankiest ones. I once had a girl Jennifer over at Rappongi that did BBBJ and almost BBFS, but she stopped me half way and had to cover.

The other one Rose Mari sometimes has a nice mix of asian and local chicks. I've always seen this Flip looking girl. Never tried her though because her boobs were too big for my taste.

Kapalua
02-27-08, 02:30
Agree with the other members who think that the Cum Quietly808 report about Smile Spa sounds fishy. In addition to the fact that Cum Quietly808 registered on the same day that the report was posted, notice the following:

Also, if you look in the Pennysaver there is a $10 OFF coupon.
All of the Smile Spa discount coupons that I've recently seen in the PennySaver and Honolulu Advertiser are $20 discount coupons, not $10 discount coupons. An actual customer who used the coupon would most likely remember the amount, but a Smile Spa provider who never uses the coupon (and isn't the person collecting the coupon from customers) might not remember the amount.

Edit: Well the plot thickens, as Detective Kapalua continues the investigation. :D Today's new edition of the PennySaver does contain a $10 discount coupon for Smile Spa. However, that new edition of the PennySaver wasn't publicly available when Cum Quietly808 posted the original message, indicating that maybe Cum Quietly808 is a Smile Spa insider.

Primal Needs
02-27-08, 04:59
Is this a report or a an auto dealership commercial?

I'd like to have the ride of my dreams for no money down!

SS started off with a pretty neat idea, though, with the sauna, jacuzzi, and the karaoke room.

I only went when they first opened. I was invited to try their sauna but after a while, it started making me tired, and I got worried that it might inhibit my performance... of what I really went there for.

And then, my first provider there very very very reluctantly went into the jacuzzi with me (I don't remember her name), and warded off most of my "attacks."
I thought that banging in the jacuzzi would be something different, so I was all excited, but no go. Disappointment #1.

Disappointment #2: I asked if I could pork her in the karaoke room, and she said, "No, we don't do that!", and looked really shocked at me. She then asked me, "You really wanna sing?" I told her, no, of course not.

I wanted HER to sing. Into my pink mic! I'm wit da DJ! I'm IN the DJ!
Ha!

It would've been just like this Japanese porno I saw where actor was pounding the girl on the couch of a karaoke room.
The director had the mic, and I think he was telling her "Sing! Sing!"
So, she'd sing a few words, and the actor would start really going to town on purpose, so all she could sing was, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!"
It was hilarious and hot at the same time, and I wanted to re-create that in the karaoke room at SS. Again, no go. Hence, Disappointment #2.

Did any of you guys get serviced in those areas?

I visited sporadically after that (very sporadically), but I never saw anything I liked. So I never actually partook or went past the door since they first opened.

Am I making sense? I just got back from a rough night of drinking.
More tired than drunk now, though...

Primal Needs Sleep

Ho Brah
02-27-08, 05:03
Aloha, fellow hobbyists

Just returned from an interesting session at ch. Originally intended to visit Erica at Tokyo where I had previously struck gold and was gobsmacked with gfe on the first try, but the mama said she was off and to come back tommorow morning. Ayuh. I should have chosen that option but instead I ended up walking to crystal healing. I thought the world would still work out like it should, being that I went there before and had Penny (who I believe did not use her real name when she gave one, being that I've never seen a review for a penny at ch) with satisfying results. I ring the bell, mama jun recognizes me and ushers me in, and tells me to strip and wait. After a bit, a taller korean girl walks in and begins with a massage. Small kine awkward, even with attempts to converse. She tells me her name is T. I remember reading a review of her from someone, favorable at that, so I lightened up a bit. On the flip, she goes into HJ, possibly to get out of fs. Eventually we go into mish and things go downhill. She must have had a long day or something because a couple minutes in she goes "hurry up and cum, I'm getting sore".

I attempt to oblige, but I'm still a ways from finishing, and her coaxing is getting more and more frequent, when all of a sudden animated korean conversation erupts from outside and T looks me in the eyes and says "Hurry up. There's a new customer outside". Fuck shit, danger, abort! Abort! At this point I realize I'm not finishing any time soon and think fuck it, and have her finish with HJ. Her "come on"s and exasperated quiet sighs continue into the HJ and she's trying to do it while redressing and by the time I finish I'm over the whole thing. Don't think I spent more than half an hour there. Best part about the whole thing was a tie between the mama groping me before she left to get T or the scent of the shampoo in the shower reminding me of this haole girl I was boning a couple months back. A fiasco to be sure, but it was a learning experience, and the service was still good the first time I went there.

lsa?
Erica (couple weeks ago): 7/8/9
T: 7.5/5/4

C Man
02-27-08, 07:35
Thanks for the update. Is she still by Liliha? She's the short one with big bolts right? How was her massage?

ThanksYou got the bolts right! They're fake but WGAF! Her massage is good but could use a little more pressure and she is still by Liliha.

Kapalua
02-27-08, 08:56
Late on Tuesday night I decided to seek some relaxation at King Relaxation (1507 South King Street), because I had a discount coupon from an old PennySaver. Ooooops ... wrong choice! As I approached the open door, I noticed our "Friends in Blue" from the Honolulu Police Department gathered inside. Looked like a bust. That's one party I wouldn't want to attend, so I didn't waste any time before departing. :(

Devorzon
02-27-08, 10:23
Anyone know if places like Pine Tree and Nirvana take credit cards? Just curious, since i just got my Hawaiian Airlines Mileage card and I want to use it for almost everything now since i'll be earning mileage.

Magnod
02-27-08, 12:34
Anyone know if places like Pine Tree and Nirvana take credit cards? Just curious, since i just got my Hawaiian Airlines Mileage card and I want to use it for almost everything now since i'll be earning mileage.

I believe VIP offers double points on Wednesdays. :)

Honolulu Chas
02-27-08, 15:48
Late on Tuesday night I decided to seek some relaxation at King Relaxation (1507 South King Street), because I had a discount coupon from an old PennySaver. Ooooops ... wrong choice! As I approached the open door, I noticed our "Friends in Blue" from the Honolulu Police Department gathered inside. Looked like a bust. That's one party I wouldn't want to attend, so I didn't waste any time before departing. :(Swung by there this morning on my way to work. The "Open" sign is lit, and the outside door is closed, but they are open for business. According to Mama Jun, who has a front-row seat from her window at Crystal Healing, several girls were involved and one guy was in handcuffs. These busts tend to involve immigration, gambling or license issues, rather than prostitution arrests, although those are not unheard-of.

Kapalua
02-27-08, 16:05
Personally, I wouldn't use credit cards for any transaction that could even implicate prostitution. That creates a permanent record of the transaction that could potentially be embarrassing in some situations.

Kapalua
02-27-08, 16:43
Small kine awkward, even with attempts to converse. She tells me her name is T. I remember reading a review of her from someone, favorable at that, so I lightened up a bit. On the flip, she goes into HJ, possibly to get out of fs. Eventually we go into mish and things go downhill. She must have had a long day or something because a couple minutes in she goes "hurry up and cum, I'm getting sore".

I attempt to oblige, but I'm still a ways from finishing, and her coaxing is getting more and more frequent, when all of a sudden animated korean conversation erupts from outside and T looks me in the eyes and says "Hurry up. There's a new customer outside". Fuck shit, danger, abort! Abort! At this point I realize I'm not finishing any time soon and think fuck it, and have her finish with HJ. Her "come on"s and exasperated quiet sighs continue into the HJ and she's trying to do it while redressing and by the time I finish I'm over the whole thing. Don't think I spent more than half an hour there.
Thanks for your report. That provider has had some previous bad reviews on the forums, both under the name "T" and her other names. (For example, one customer had reported that she shit on the sheet and then was vomiting in the bathroom.) Hopefully you told the mama of your dissatisfaction with the poor service. Personally, I think the older providers at CHM usually give much better value. If I had been treated in that disgraceful manner, I would have just stopped the session and asked the mama for another lady.

Badboy808
02-27-08, 21:34
New guy here. Posted a report in Escorts, and I figured I'd add in my AMP adventures. Again, I suck with names but here's the one's I can remember.

Maya at PT. She's no longer there, but damn that girl was my favorite. Cute Korean with huge fake boobs and a solid body. BBFS all the way on her many, many times.

Yuri at VIP/PT/wherever the hell she is now. Super cute Korean girl. Probably one of the prettiest AMP chicks I've been with.

Nancy at China Spa. Pretty sure she still works there, but haven't gone in a while. Chinese girl. Very skinny, cute face, real boobs. Loud when you're banging her. Use to see here a few times a month and after she felt comfortable, we would go BBFS no CIP.

Junko at Whatever Nirvana use to be called several years ago. Man, I didn't know this chick was so famous. Really good BBBJ, but i hear she's only a MT now. A definite MILF.

Lol, hmm I can't really remember anymore names. I use to frequent the AMPs along Ward alot. Imo, Pink and the one next door have the cutest girls of the WARD AMPs, but the one called Rappongi has the skankiest ones. I once had a girl Jennifer over at Rappongi that did BBBJ and almost BBFS, but she stopped me half way and had to cover.

The other one Rose Mari sometimes has a nice mix of asian and local chicks. I've always seen this Flip looking girl. Never tried her though because her boobs were too big for my taste.Don't be crying when you get tested and have positive results. You need help my man.

Member #5438
02-28-08, 00:18
Tried to get a time but she was booked tonite..anyone know if it is worth the money? Times are tuff lately

-------------------------------------------------------------

***Blissful relaxaion and Healing Hands***
Reply to: serv-589083617@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-27, 12:43PM HST

Trained and experienced in deep tissue, therapy for your aches and tired muscles full body treatment, in a calm atmosphere, music, and the friendliest woman you could hope for.
50.hour 90 min 100
call 561-1929 Kahana
Or email me for available times for incall only please

Design34
02-28-08, 00:38
Thanks for the advise to read the forum guys. I have been reading quite a bit just to get the feel for things. One thing that worries me I guess would be that these sort of establishments seem to chage quite often.

Whther it be from busts, or girls moving from here to there, I was looking for some opinions to my questions in a more immidiate fashion.

So, if I were to go tonight, or tomorrow night, what would your suggestions be?????

Mr Chin
02-28-08, 02:25
Late on Tuesday night I decided to seek some relaxation at King Relaxation (1507 South King Street), because I had a discount coupon from an old PennySaver. Ooooops ... wrong choice! As I approached the open door, I noticed our "Friends in Blue" from the Honolulu Police Department gathered inside. Looked like a bust. That's one party I wouldn't want to attend, so I didn't waste any time before departing. :(Yikes! Brought back memories from PT a few months ago that I'd like to forget.

Even though they couldn't do anything to me they did take down my personal info so I am in their records somewhere probably.

I wonder who the guy was at King's that mama saw in handcuffs?

Hopefully not a customer, but maybe somebody who had a warrant or something.

Cum Quietly808
02-28-08, 02:36
Inside reporter. LOL!

DaaBoy
02-28-08, 03:18
Don't be crying when you get tested and have positive results. You need help my man.Do me a favor and save your preaching for Sunday.

Bench Warmer
02-28-08, 04:31
Tried to get a time but she was booked tonite..anyone know if it is worth the money? Times are tuff lately

-------------------------------------------------------------

***Blissful relaxaion and Healing Hands***
Reply to: serv-589083617@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-27, 12:43PM HST

Trained and experienced in deep tissue, therapy for your aches and tired muscles full body treatment, in a calm atmosphere, music, and the friendliest woman you could hope for.
50.hour 90 min 100
call 561-1929 Kahana
Or email me for available times for incall only please

Yeah, that's the one. Wow, times must be tough. 50 for an hour? Personally, I would not repeat. Maybe some guys might get into her but I wasn't feeling it. Little too heavy for me. Really nice personality though. BBBJTCIM. I don't know if BBFS could be had. I didn't try to upgrade.

Tadhook
02-28-08, 10:44
I ran into the Tokyo mama at the Keeaumoku WalMart the other day. She introduced me to a new girl, Tina, who just arrived from LA. She is Korean and looks to be mid-30's, average built, decent face. She replaced Bebe, the Thai provider.

DownAndOut
02-28-08, 12:40
Anyway, Stopped by Judy's since all of my regulars were booked or off and I was in the area. Always clean there, girl was pretty unattractive in the facial area. Kind of spooky in fact, like obake looking. But she did offer a great massage, above average AMP, more on par with Jean or Son Kyong. Maybe not quite there, but close. Ended with a HJ and some touching top and bottom. Was nice and friendly, but looks just threw it off. Still, the massage was solid, and when I go during the day time, that place is always empty, clean, and discreet. Usual tip. I stopped by Judy's yesterday and was pleasantly surprised that the entrance is in the back. That Kalakaua frontage freaks me out. Had Pepsi whom I really enjoyed. This place is an AMP so the massage wasn't really there, her rub down is light but it feels nice. I was lying face down on the table and when she moved to stand in front of me, I reached forward and stroked the back of her thighs and cheeks, and said, "is it alright if I do this? " She was funny. She said, "you're already doing it. And then you ask me? " Then she pressed her snatch against the crown of my head. She said to flip and she started massaging my pole and areas, very sensual. My hands roamed all over. She dropped her shorts and top and continued in her g-string, rubbing my pole. I didn't want fs and didn't bring enough money so I whispered that I only had $. I already paid them the. 5 entrance fee. She said, "sshh, don't talk about that. " So she took her g-string off and I had her straddle my face so I could daty while she HJ. Shet, I loved that ass and gina and legs. She kept reiterating "Pepsi, Pesi, come again and ask for Pepsi. " Her last name is Kim. L=7 B=10 S=10 A=10

I had just come from China Mary's so in comparison I really like the privacy and cleanliness. China Mary's was messy, crowded and Mei Ling and Ling Ling weren't there, so I went to Judy's. I don't think I'll go back to China Mary's. I don't like seeing guys when I am arriving and when I'm leaving. I don't like walking to or from the shower and other mongers seeing my fat body.

Kapalua
02-28-08, 19:26
I ran into the Tokyo mama at the Keeaumoku WalMart the other day. She introduced me to a new girl, Tina, who just arrived from LA. She is Korean and looks to be mid-30's, average built, decent face. She replaced Bebe, the Thai provider.
That may be good news. I don't know if the "Tina" you saw was the same "Tina," but last year I was serviced at Tokyo Relaxation by a "Tina" who fit that general description (Korean, appeared to be in her thirties, average build, decent face, from the Los Angeles area). She was temporarily working at Tokyo Relaxation, and indicated that although she was returning to California, she might be coming back to Tokyo Relaxation at some point in the future. Both her service and her personality were excellent. So hopefully the new "Tina" is that same provider.

Hlover
02-28-08, 19:33
Based on the excellent board info decided to checkout an AMP around 1030am.

First stop was Nirvana. Mamasan said everyone is sleeping. Requested to return at 200pm.

Next stop was Champion. Chicas unavailable until 200pm.

Next stop was VIP. Requested June. Not at the facility. Mamasan called June. Said she would be there in 10 minutes. Ten minutes passed. No June. Left.

Final stop was Tokyo Relaxation. Erica was in the front and ready. Chica is slightly overweight with a marginal face and fun tits. Mixed Korean and Japanese.

Provides a good table shower with sample BJ upon completion of table massage.

Nice light touches and asks what you are interested in. Requested rimming and tongue action in the penis and sack area. All uncovered with great attention to detail. Uses hand and body well while performing.

Received outstanding cbj. Enthusiastic body and foot massage. 0. 5 tip. Highly recommended.

Kapalua
02-28-08, 19:55
I wanted to see a white girl. Anyone have suggestions where to go?
This isn't from personal knowledge (because I usually avoid white providers at relaxation places), but from previous reports on the forums there might be some white providers at Hula (1020 Keeaumoku Street, #203), Mika (1700 Kalauokalani Way), and Smile Spa (upstairs at 754 Ilaniwai Street).

Akaaka50
02-28-08, 20:48
Smile Spa has a variety of haole providers and this is from my frequent visits: Cece (Tall / Slim), Reina (Newly enhanced chest), Emi (Fun personality and cute) and Lala (Thick in all the right places)

This isn't from personal knowledge (because I usually avoid white providers at relaxation places), but from previous reports on the forums there might be some white providers at Hula (1020 Keeaumoku Street, #203), Mika (1700 Kalauokalani Way), and Smile Spa (upstairs at 754 Ilaniwai Street).

Ramrod80
02-28-08, 21:38
50 dollars for full service. You are the man! I wanna be just like you so all these providers can start asking for their money upfront all because of cheapos like you! I sure hope its 150 and not 50!

Even Steve
02-29-08, 02:50
I stopped by Judy's yesterday and was pleasantly surprised that the entrance is in the back. That Kalakaua frontage freaks me out. Had Pepsi whom I really enjoyed. This place is an AMP so the massage wasn't really there, her rub down is light but it feels nice. I was lying face down on the table and when she moved to stand in front of me, I reached forward and stroked the back of her thighs and cheeks, and said, "is it alright if I do this? " She was funny. She said, "you're already doing it. And then you ask me? " Then she pressed her snatch against the crown of my head. She said to flip and she started massaging my pole and areas, very sensual. My hands roamed all over. She dropped her shorts and top and continued in her g-string, rubbing my pole. I didn't want fs and didn't bring enough money so I whispered that I only had $. I already paid them the. 5 entrance fee. She said, "sshh, don't talk about that. " So she took her g-string off and I had her straddle my face so I could daty while she HJ. Shet, I loved that ass and gina and legs. She kept reiterating "Pepsi, Pesi, come again and ask for Pepsi. " Her last name is Kim. L=7 B=10 S=10 A=10

I had just come from China Mary's so in comparison I really like the privacy and cleanliness. China Mary's was messy, crowded and Mei Ling and Ling Ling weren't there, so I went to Judy's. I don't think I'll go back to China Mary's. I don't like seeing guys when I am arriving and when I'm leaving. I don't like walking to or from the shower and other mongers seeing my fat body.Thanks for the post, might check Pepsi out - not looking for FS either, more along the lines of HJ - BBBJ. So was the total damage $ or $.5?

Honolulu Yobo
02-29-08, 03:15
50 dollars for full service. You are the man! I wanna be just like you so all these providers can start asking for their money upfront all because of cheapos like you! I sure hope its 150 and not 50!I'm pretty sure that he wrote that the service was for oral and CBJ and not FS. Is .5 too little for that kind of service?

HY

Bench Warmer
02-29-08, 04:15
50 dollars for full service. You are the man! I wanna be just like you so all these providers can start asking for their money upfront all because of cheapos like you! I sure hope its 150 and not 50!

Easy Killa. Sounds more like he got a CBJ only. No FS. All for 50.

Azn Doodz
02-29-08, 04:22
This has happened to me a few times so I was looking for some input. When a Mamasan tells you to come back later (in an hour or w/e) do they really want you to come back later or do they just not want to take you?

Have any of you regulars been told to come back later?

Un Holy
02-29-08, 04:51
Has anyone given the bone to any of the following?:

Tiffany at PT
Erica at Tokyo
Ivy at Champions
Mikki at Nirvana
Penny at rosemari

These are all bareback queens some cip, some CIM.

Hinode
02-29-08, 05:25
went to 1 of the 4 AMPs on Ward in yet another drunken stupor.

Wasnt roppongi, for sure.

I think it was the one furthest makai, seperated by the rest.

Saw Susie, excellent everything, until I tried to take off the hat.

L/A/S: 7/9/9

Left in a still drunken stupor.

TBC

Hinode

No Name
02-29-08, 11:44
Thanks for the post, might check Pepsi out - not looking for FS either, more along the lines of HJ - BBBJ. So was the total damage $ or $.5?

The only problem I had with Pepsi is her tits are like rocks. But there were some big nipples on top of that

Da Max
02-29-08, 14:28
Thanks for the info. I think that building has it's parking spaces. How did you decide on that ad versus all the other ads? Just curious since she's never been reviewed before. Thanks for TOFTT!Don't know. I just wanted to get a massage but I didn't want to drive into century center.

Kapalua
02-29-08, 19:41
went to 1 of the 4 AMPs on Ward in yet another drunken stupor.

Wasnt roppongi, for sure.

I think it was the one furthest makai, seperated by the rest.
If it's "the one furthest makai" and separated from the others, it would be Rose Marri (320 Ward Avenue, #208).

Kapalua
02-29-08, 19:59
When a Mamasan tells you to come back later (in an hour or w/e) do they really want you to come back later or do they just not want to take you?
Depending upon the circumstances, it could potentially be either alternative. However, if the mama is friendly with you and asks you to return at a particular time (such as one hour later), then most likely there are no providers currently available and the mama really does want you to return later.

Kapalua
02-29-08, 20:32
Inside reporter. LOL!
Well if you're not a Smile Spa insider, we will be looking forward to seeing many future reports from you about other relaxation and massage places. :D

Zelgadis21
02-29-08, 21:23

Tiffany at PT
Erica at Tokyo
Ivy at Champions
Mikki at Nirvana
Penny at rosemari

These are all bareback queens some cip, some CIM.Is this right? I've haven't seen Tiffany in a long time but there was bbbj no cim or any other bb service. I also seen Mikki at Nirvana but it was covered all the way. Are we thinking of the same Tiffany? Enhanced dark skin asian.

Akaaka50
02-29-08, 22:10
I have seen Tiffany about six times and from the 1st encounter she has giving me BBBJ everytime - quite the Pro

Tiffany at PT
Erica at Tokyo
Ivy at Champions
Mikki at Nirvana
Penny at rosemari

These are all bareback queens some cip, some CIM.

DownAndOut
02-29-08, 23:10
Thanks for the post, might check Pepsi out - not looking for FS either, more along the lines of HJ - BBBJ. So was the total damage $ or $.5?The total damage was $.5 but, I went to look in my briefcase and I only had ninety-seven dollars actually (after already paying the fifty). I was kind of embarrassed but she didn't care.

And yeah her breasts are manufactured. I like em natural; better. But those nipples are long, and I told her so. Long nipples make me feel like the woman is excited.

Captin Crunch
03-01-08, 02:11
Today I decided to take the Pepsi challenge! 50 + 50= $ for hj. She let me suck on her rock solid tits and long nipples. Not sure if fs is available. She's only been here for 2 weeks so only time will tell.
The only problem I had with Pepsi is her tits are like rocks. But there were some big nipples on top of that

Kapalua
03-01-08, 02:17
That may be good news. I don't know if the "Tina" you saw was the same "Tina," but last year I was serviced at Tokyo Relaxation by a "Tina" who fit that general description (Korean, appeared to be in her thirties, average build, decent face, from the Los Angeles area). She was temporarily working at Tokyo Relaxation, and indicated that although she was returning to California, she might be coming back to Tokyo Relaxation at some point in the future. Both her service and her personality were excellent. So hopefully the new "Tina" is that same provider.
Checked -- the new "Tina" is a different lady.

Kapalua
03-01-08, 02:41
Just wanted to mention for anyone in the military that the current PennySaver (February 27) indicates that there's a $10 "military discount" at Ginger's (1694 Kalakaua Avenue, #211, entrance at the back of the building). Haven't been to Ginger's recently, but the last time I was there (late last year) I received excellent full service, including a table shower, from an attractive Thai lady. I don't recall with certainty the name that she was using, but it might have been Mimi.

John Ross
03-01-08, 03:02
Today I decided to take the Pepsi challenge! 50 + 50= $ for hj. She let me suck on her rock solid tits and long nipples. Not sure if fs is available. She's only been here for 2 weeks so only time will tell.FS is available and she gives a gfe.

Tadhook
03-01-08, 11:18
If it's "the one furthest makai" and separated from the others, it would be Rose Marri (320 Ward Avenue, #208).
Yes, I think that's the former Kiku.

CM0069
03-01-08, 16:23
I had just come from China Mary's so in comparison I really like the privacy and cleanliness. China Mary's was messy, crowded and Mei Ling and Ling Ling weren't there, so I went to Judy's. I don't think I'll go back to China Mary's. I don't like seeing guys when I am arriving and when I'm leaving. I don't like walking to or from the shower and other mongers seeing my fat body.I probaby saw you there. LOL, jk. Usually they make you wait in the other room until they are ready. I've done that, just weird to be waiting and all, and hearin the other dude leave OR I have just finished but kinna knew someone had came in and is just sittin quietly there. Kills the moment when gettin that he and while another customer buzzes in the hall and talk talk talk.

Haven't been there in awhile, but mei to me is always been guaranteed he if needed one, my last visit I was surprise her massage actually gotten better, more deep pressure, had almost given up on expecting anything different.

Daddy Loves It
03-01-08, 18:04
Since no one helped me out with the questions I have asked about Hula I decided to take my chances lastnight. In the line up was a range of 4-6's based on looks. Many haoles but I choose a petite flip girl who went by the name of cami. Below average quick ts then back to the room a little chit chat then she asks me for her tip? Unusual even though I just picked up this hobby recently I have never given a tip before service but she calims it was "the house rule! " anyways gave her almost the regular amount but held out the rest till party was over started with a chj then told me to proceed with mish she kept her hand on the see the whole time and wouldn't even let me go all the way in and I'm nothing more than average. She kept telling me about the time limit about 15 minutes into the service which wasnt that great she didn't even allow me to get a hand full of the twins to many rules but they were respected don't think I will be repeating didn't end up giving whole tip. Maybe I should have seen a haloe girl there.

Hlover
03-01-08, 22:25
0.5 was for great hand job and cbj.

Call me cheapo but only FOOLS overpay for chicas. Do not let these ****** manipulate you into overpaying.

At the end of the day, there all replaceable. Just keep circulating.

Cheapo signing off.

Matisse
03-02-08, 04:08

Tiffany at PT
Erica at Tokyo
Ivy at Champions
Mikki at Nirvana
Penny at rosemari

These are all bareback queens some cip, some CIM.I saw Nikki a couple of weeks ago. She has a petite bod, tan all over, small enhanced rack, a little hottie. Her service was all covered. Her BJ had really hard suction, so much so that it hurt my dick and was uncomfortable. We did CG and mish. It has been a while since I hit an AMP so I kept it simple but I got the feeling she would do most positions. As fo BB service, she didn't seem the type, but you never know. L/A/S 8/7/7 Would I repeat? Probably, since she is a hottie, but there are others there I would like to try, too.

Kalani69
03-02-08, 04:25
Smile Spa has a variety of haole providers and this is from my frequent visits: Cece (Tall / Slim), Reina (Newly enhanced chest), Emi (Fun personality and cute) and Lala (Thick in all the right places)

Went to Smile Spa last night. Viet or Thai answered the door. Nice chest and personality. Think she was MS. Girls lounging on couch area/viewing area. Another Viet/Thai, older but beautiful with creamy skin and huge chest. Only acceptable haole there had huge naturals and pretty cute. Couple of pigs (may have been haole, didn't look too close, could have been local pocho) too. Haole was great at CBJ and FS. Don't know her name but she said she's from TX. $$. May return for he creamy white Viet.

Un Holy
03-02-08, 20:33
Tiffany does do a good bbbj but no cim, I challenge anyone to try to get her to do bbfscip.

Mikki is good for bbbj, but again try for da bbfscip

Penny, Ive seen her many times and I get everthing.

Ivy, I must have pounded a gallon of cum into her.

Mimi, I must have pounded two gallons of cum into her. Mouth and puss.

I you guys like a 30's with nice big tits and tight ass try pepsi at Vip, I challenge all to get her to give you bbfs.

Well, any takers?

Bench Warmer
03-03-08, 03:22
Tiffany does do a good bbbj but no cim, I challenge anyone to try to get her to do bbfscip.

Mikki is good for bbbj, but again try for da bbfscip

Penny, Ive seen her many times and I get everthing.

Ivy, I must have pounded a gallon of cum into her.

Mimi, I must have pounded two gallons of cum into her. Mouth and puss.

I you guys like a 30's with nice big tits and tight ass try pepsi at Vip, I challenge all to get her to give you bbfs.

Well, any takers?

Nope. Might catch something unholy. :)

Kapalua
03-03-08, 05:19
Below average quick ts then back to the room a little chit chat then she asks me for her tip? Unusual even though I just picked up this hobby recently I have never given a tip before service but she calims it was "the house rule! " anyways gave her almost the regular amount but held out the rest till party was over started with a chj then told me to proceed with mish she kept her hand on the see the whole time and wouldn't even let me go all the way in and I'm nothing more than average. She kept telling me about the time limit about 15 minutes into the service which wasnt that great she didn't even allow me to get a hand full of the twins to many rules but they were respected don't think I will be repeating didn't end up giving whole tip.
This is another useful example of why I've suggested avoiding advance payment of the tip (or even most of the tip). If advance payment of the tip is an inflexible "house rule," I would choose another place.

Mavrick7
03-03-08, 07:25
I had three great experiences with Mikki from Nirvana. I had her and the famous Maya, and would rate her as one of the top girls on the market. Nirvana has the best lineup now and Mikki is the best.

I have not pressured her for BBBJ, and I am surprised that she has provided that to another person.

I know that she has allowed DATY, 69, and licking of the shaft and balls. She is skilled at covering the condom and providing great head.

I fucked her in the ass during my last encounter. Don't DATY for a little while, as I fucked her ass and pussy.

Mavrick7
03-03-08, 07:30
Tiffany at PT is decent, but she is not the most attractive girl in the market. Some girls want to BBBJ and BBFS, but I don't want to catch anything from these girls.

She will provide DATY, if you want to.

L/A/S

6/9/7

Kapalua
03-03-08, 09:34
Erica is currently away from Tokyo Relaxation on vacation, reportedly for about two weeks. Bebe, the Thai provider, has apparently quit, and (as already reported by Tadhook) has been replaced by a new arrival from the mainland, "Tina." Tina is Korean, seems to be in her thirties, has a medium build, artificial breasts, and a shaved pussy. Overall, in my opinion she's neither especially attractive nor unattractive. Tina is friendly, lively, a good "mattress actress," and provides an enjoyable full-service experience. However, her ability to speak and understand English is below average, so don't expect sparkling repartee. :)

Primal Needs
03-03-08, 09:45
I went to Tokyo Relaxation late this evening, and no one was there.

Not even the new girl.

I, instead, had a great time at Nirvana. Please check out my post in the Nirvana thread.

Primal Needs

Captin Crunch
03-03-08, 12:09
Is this the same Pepsi that's working at Judy's? She has rock solid tits. I've seen her once at Judy's.
Nope. Might catch something unholy. :)

Zelgadis21
03-04-08, 03:13
Went to Pink and ended up with Princess. It was a big let down. Tall tan asian nice body but the service was crap. I was there for at most 30 min after like 10 min she wanted to start giving me a HJ so I can get out. Waste of time and money.

Jolly Green
03-04-08, 20:50
I have been browsing these pages for a little while now and lets just say I have some real needs that arent being fulfilled at home if you catch my drift. I am still quite hesitant to actually go into an AMP for a HJ though as I can't afford to have LE up in my grill. Whats the threat level out there from LE and what should I know ahead of time before I go into this "hobby"?

Any words of advice for a total noob, with what to expect and how to act when I do begin my escapades?

Mahalos

Kapalua
03-05-08, 01:30
I am still quite hesitant to actually go into an AMP for a HJ though as I can't afford to have LE up in my grill. Whats the threat level out there from LE and what should I know ahead of time before I go into this "hobby"?
There is some possibility of being inside during a police raid. For example, I recently posted on this forum that when I was arriving at King Relaxation, I observed the police inside and quickly departed. If I had arrived at King Relaxation earlier, perhaps I would have already been in a room with a provider, both of us naked and having "relaxation," when the police came. :eek:

However, it appears that the mathematical probability of being inside when the police commence a raid is quite minimal. Here's a rough estimate. It uses some assumptions that are likely inaccurate, but at least it can serve as a starting point. To the best of my knowledge, there are about thirty-five relaxation places and massage places in Honolulu at which sexual services are readily available. Let's assume that on average, two of those places are raided by the police per month; that each of them has an equal chance of being raided; and that the raid could occur at any time. If a customer visits such a place once per month for approximately one hour, the probability of being inside at the time the police commence a raid would seem to be very low, 1 in 12,600. Of course, by changing any of the foregoing assumptions, the probability could either be increased or decreased.

However, even if a customer is inside when the police commence a raid, if the customer doesn't foolishly make incriminating statements it seems very unlikely that he would be arrested, presuming that he has no pending warrants. Personally, I've never read on the forums or in any news reports of a customer being arrested on a prostitution charge during a police raid of a relaxation place or massage place in Honolulu. Yet, even being identified and questioned by the police could be disturbing for certain customers (especially some of those customers who are married, or have "sensitive" employment, or hold respectable positions in the community, or are on parole or probation and are required to report any questioning by a police officer).

Badboy808
03-05-08, 03:09
I recommend that you make your visits in the early morning. ( 0500-0700 ) You might not get the best looking girls at that time, but most raids I've seen occur at night. (1200 am- 0200 am.)

No guarantee's , but you might reduce your chance of getting netted. Do some surveillance of your own too. Look around the parking areas, etc.

Honestly, If I were you, I would head to a country that allows sex for money and get more value.

Safe hunting... ( always wear your helmet )

Wackman
03-05-08, 04:42
I you guys like a 30's with nice big tits and tight ass try pepsi at Vip, I challenge all to get her to give you bbfs.Is the same Pepsi who people wrote about in the "girls that spuirt" forum? That would be exciting! Did you get bbfs from her?

Edward King
03-05-08, 06:14
I have been browsing these pages for a little while now and lets just say I have some real needs that arent being fulfilled at home if you catch my drift. I am still quite hesitant to actually go into an AMP for a HJ though as I can't afford to have LE up in my grill. Whats the threat level out there from LE and what should I know ahead of time before I go into this "hobby"?

Any words of advice for a total noob, with what to expect and how to act when I do begin my escapades?

MahalosIf you just want HJ, try a massage therapist first. AMP girls are in it for FS and the appropriate tip, HJ only may affect the quality of the overall experience. The costs of either option are the same, but generally speaking, IMO the HJ at a MT is better than at an AMP if that's all you order.

Regarding geting caught, the only way you can get arrested is if LE witnesses the act of "paying for sex". Since these do not occur at the same time, the chances are really very small. So don't hold the tip in your hand while you're "busy", OK?

However, your chances of catching something are very much higher than getting busted. The real threat level is that you'll destroy your life as you know it, and the odds are pretty frightening if you consider this:

A typical providers has hundreds of sexual partners over a relatively short time period. Many customers are regulars and may elicit BB services from the provider, while at the same time obtaining service from SW's, KB's, escorts etc. , as well as taking advantage of whatever freebies may be available. In this scenario, an infection at some point in your mongering career is almost guaranteed. Are you OK with that?

Weigh the risks before you take the plunge. In reality, the only morally acceptable solution IMO is that if you Monger, it's a one way street until you quit. And, BTW, you'll have to get used to having a Q-tip shoved into your dick once in a while by a DHHC nurse.

Jolly Green
03-05-08, 06:14
Kapalua, big mahalos in making sense of the actual risk involved!

Now onto my second part of the question, what should one expect, and how should a noob act the first time. Specifically with the mullah. Any good starter places that are well hidden and prime for the daytime retreat?

Tadhook
03-05-08, 15:07

Mahalos
If all you are interested in is HJ, it's a lot safer to got to a massage place instead of AMP. Look in the "Massage Therapists" thread for helpful reviews. Your chances of HPD bust is almost zero.

Un Holy
03-05-08, 23:41
The Pepsi at VIP is not he same squirting pepsi. The one that squirts had short hair and dark skin. I do not know what happened to her. The current pepsi at VIP is late 30's and nice rack.

Captin Crunch
03-06-08, 01:24
What makes a good provider? Is it good looks or excellent service? Who gives the best service? Who has the best looks?

Gherkin
03-06-08, 02:19
It's one of those "eye of the beholder" things. For some, it's all about the looks, and they could care less about whether she's "into it" or not. For others, enthusiasm is at the top of the list, and less perfect bodies are easily tolerated. Still other hobbyists have particular fetishes that are meaningless to most of the rest of us, but important to them.

For me, it's attitude, service, looks. But I have friends for whom it's "looks, looks, looks" -- they bring all the attitude they need with them. Naturally, having excellent L/A/S is something most of us would find appealing, but if you have to make do with 1 or 2 out of 3, you'll find that the ones you choose won't be the same ones that others choose. Good thing too, or we'd all be after the same girl, and could never get an appointment!

Gherkin

What makes a good provider? Is it good looks or excellent service? Who gives the best service? Who has the best looks?

Primal Needs
03-06-08, 03:50

No offense, but isn't that kind of relative?
Everybody's got different tastes.
I don't even bother to give those ratings sometimes (?/?/?) because that's really arbitrary, to me.

I think your best bet is to compare your taste with other mongerers, judging by their previous posts.

One man's feast is another man's poison, right?
Primal Needs

Lip Licker
03-06-08, 05:02
I don't even bother to give those ratings sometimes (?/?/?) because that's really arbitrary, to me.

I think your best bet is to compare your taste with other mongerers, judging by their previous posts.

Primal Needs

Quite true, the L/S/A or more specific Face/Body/S/A is highly subjective but it helps when you have consistently high ratings from specific providers across the board. Of course, only one who reads the prior posts can gain that type of knowledge, those too lazy lose out on the wealth of knowledge contained here.

Visited Lavender or whatever that old Ace place is called. Had Ruby, late 20's K girl. 5/7/8/8. She asked if I had been there before and I lied in the affirmative. She then asked who I saw and when I described a girl I had seen but not tried, she seemed confused. It was strange that she wanted to just get down to the deed, no massage, no TS even though I asked. After, she gave me the TS and a pretty good one at that in that it was thorough. That was a first for me-having the TS after the deed but not before. It seems that during the day, there is only 1 girl working as I heard the mama tell several people who called that there were no girls there. Ruby's face and body leaves much to be desired(plain, not ugly), but her nice tits, soft skin, and no rush, albiet unorthodox, service make up for it. Maybe I have to keep trying for those petite younger ones I heard about there.

Sukebegai
03-06-08, 06:21
Been MIA for a while due to work and other issues, but decided to get back in the game last night! Went to PT in search of the Tiffany that so many speak highly of, but she was busy with another customer. TOFTT and gave Mimi a try. Short (5'2"), petite Vietnamese girl, late 20s/early 30s, decent face, enhanced rack. Claims she's brand new there. Girl needs a lesson in Table Shower 101. Water was WAY too hot at first (good thing you start on your back), then proceeded to rub me halfheartedly with a bar of soap. On the flip she dropped the soap (literally) and nearly drowned me, as she inadvertantly pointed the shower head in my face as she bent over to pick up the soap. LOL. Back to the room for an OK massage followed by pretty good BBBJ, cover went on for mish, finished her from behind. Overall not a bad experience, but not sure I'd give her a second try. Think next time I'll hold out for Tiffany.

Ck813
03-06-08, 16:27
So I saw Chrissy yesterday and let me tell you it was probably one of my all time best experiences I have ever had. She is a black woman with a nice tight ass, shaved pussy, and a nice natural rack. She imho looks like Aisha Tayor.

We started off with a full nude massage and she rubs her breast all over your body and i did FIP and grabbing of nipples and sucking her tits she likes it soft. She gives a great BBBJ and she rides you well. Feeling those tits rub against me while doing CG was the best. We were getting hot and made it to her bed where she wanted me to mount her from behind. I asked if I could come in her month and she obliged. She does not swallow but BBBJCIM.

After we just lay down and talked and then I had my kiss goodbye. She does DFK also. $$$ Well worth it.

Hinode
03-07-08, 00:30

Originally Posted by Primal Needs

Primal Needs

NO shit. Preach it brother PN.

I did a search on Bacla butterfly's past reports, he/she asks more questions than actually provides actual reports. About 1/5th of all posts.

Like all the brothers would tell you, RTFF. And TOFTT every now and again, will ya?

Thanks. One man's junk is another man's treasure. No offense.

Hinode

Jzjz
03-07-08, 00:54
I did a search on Bacla butterfly's past reports, he/she asks more questions than actually provides actual reports. About 1/5th of all posts.

Hinode
Amen Hinode Rice-Man. Locals need to report more info and ask less questions. Informative reports mean more fun for mongers and more biz for providers. All you lookie loos, hit some punani, and give a report. Even better if you have pics. This is OUR Forum, and is only as good as every contribution. Give it up for the community. Its your duty as an American monger.

JZJZ for President!!!! Vote da Obama-JZ ticket!!!

Edward King
03-07-08, 04:44
Tiffany's as good as they come, though I had a beter experience with Toy at PT. Petite, not much in the way of breasts but she makes up for it with a great personality and a very intimate manner, at least when I saw her - YMMV.

I did Mimi too a couple of times before I found this forum and then quickly regretted it. Too risky with all the BB she allegedly provides.

Been MIA for a while due to work and other issues, but decided to get back in the game last night! Went to PT in search of the Tiffany that so many speak highly of, but she was busy with another customer. TOFTT and gave Mimi a try. Short (5'2"), petite Vietnamese girl, late 20s/early 30s, decent face, enhanced rack. Claims she's brand new there. Girl needs a lesson in Table Shower 101. Water was WAY too hot at first (good thing you start on your back), then proceeded to rub me halfheartedly with a bar of soap. On the flip she dropped the soap (literally) and nearly drowned me, as she inadvertantly pointed the shower head in my face as she bent over to pick up the soap. LOL. Back to the room for an OK massage followed by pretty good BBBJ, cover went on for mish, finished her from behind. Overall not a bad experience, but not sure I'd give her a second try. Think next time I'll hold out for Tiffany.

Primal Needs
03-07-08, 05:27
NO shit. Preach it brother PN.

Like all the brothers would tell you, RTFF. And TOFTT every now and again, will ya?

Thanks. One man's junk is another man's treasure. No offense.

Hinode

Just for the record, I wasn't trying to flame BarB. I seem to recall some interesting posts from him, and that's why I didn't say RTFF like I would to a total noob. It's just that, personally, I don't remember a single digit of people's numerical ratings. Too much data for me. I just remember details, like reports of good oral technique, BB action, tales of really enthusiastic providers, and the ugly details, too, like that one provider who shit on the bed.

There are just too many categories to deal with, and things that guys prefer, like HJ, BJ, or FS, or teen-looking providers or mature ones, BB or no BB (and the naughty list goes on) to say there's one best provider. For who?
I guess I meant you should look for those things in your quest for an ATF.

"One man's junk is another man's treasure" - yeah, yeah, I knew it was something like that.
How about, "One man's bitchy, weak-massaging, no-TS-offering, too many rules giving skankbag is another man's ATF?"

Primal Needs

Ironpenis
03-07-08, 06:53
The last BB provider who I visited was Ivy at Champion. That was about two weeks ago. I had returned to California and I had developed a rash in my crotch area. I had visited my doctor who asked me if I had sex with anyone lately, of course I informed him that I did have unprotected sex with a girlfriend, to which he replied, we will run some tests. The results were no HIV, or other very serious stuff, but he did inform me that it was a type of bacterial infection that is commonly transmitted through sexual encounters. I was given some antibiotics and when completed I hope it will clear up. Enough said, I was sure I caught it from IVY since the other provider did me with a condom. I know Ivy did BBBJ and BBFS and CIP. I think I made a big mistake trusting her. Please be careful. I don't think the moment of feeling her very tight pussy was worth the itchy balls. I am lucky that it was not more serious.

Dirtyd9423
03-07-08, 09:34
I have been lurking for awhile here. I went to Pink a couple of months ago. I am getting the AMP itch again. Just decided to post before.

Just got to the area in Sep and didn't know where to go so I just went walking. Went to Ward st and found Pink on the second floor. First I was in Japan for three years and been to Hong Kong and Thailand so I thought I knew what to expect. I handed mamasan the. 5 and was told to wait in the room. A nice looking girl (Chinese, mid 20s, forgot name) came in and asked if I was old enough. I have a baby face. I had to show her my ID to prove. LOL Anyway she told me to undress and left the room. I was expecting some kind of table shower and a massage. She came back in a bikini and told me to lay on my stomach. She did some light touching, no massage to speak of. Turned me over and she took off her top and the little man woke up with some touching. Didn't even notice that she put the hat in her mouth. I thought it was BB at first it felt really good. She started cowgirl and had her eyes closed the whole time, like she didn't want to be there. Kind of mechanical, after I popped she just got a warm towel cleaned up asked for the tip and left. I told her I only had $. 2, she said that was fine. It was kinda hurry and go and no massage to speak of, felt rushed even though I didn't see any other customers. Score would be 7/8/5

Dharrimon
03-07-08, 10:27
There is some possibility of being inside during a police raid. For example, I recently posted on this forum that when I was arriving at King Relaxation, I observed the police inside and quickly departed. If I had arrived at King Relaxation earlier, perhaps I would have already been in a room with a provider, both of us naked and having "relaxation," when the police came. :eek:

However, it appears that the mathematical probability of being inside when the police commence a raid is quite minimal. Here's a rough estimate. It uses some assumptions that are likely inaccurate, but at least it can serve as a starting point. To the best of my knowledge, there are about thirty-five relaxation places and massage places in Honolulu at which sexual services are readily available. Let's assume that on average, two of those places are raided by the police per month; that each of them has an equal chance of being raided; and that the raid could occur at any time. If a customer visits such a place once per month for approximately one hour, the probability of being inside at the time the police commence a raid would seem to be very low, 1 in 12,600. Of course, by changing any of the foregoing assumptions, the probability could either be increased or decreased.

However, even if a customer is inside when the police commence a raid, if the customer doesn't foolishly make incriminating statements it seems very unlikely that he would be arrested, presuming that he has no pending warrants. Personally, I've never read on the forums or in any news reports of a customer being arrested on a prostitution charge during a police raid of a relaxation place or massage place in Honolulu. Yet, even being identified and questioned by the police could be disturbing for certain customers (especially some of those customers who are married, or have "sensitive" employment, or hold respectable positions in the community, or are on parole or probation and are required to report any questioning by a police officer).Roflol. Yeah. Police raids are fun. I was cruising around Smile last week and saw 2 hooded police officers. Now. Given that Hi is quite tropical, I figured that something was up, so I cruised over to EN and hung out for about 1-2 hours before heading in to get my "massage".

Justin H
03-07-08, 12:14
So I saw Chrissy yesterday and let me tell you it was probably one of my all time best experiences I have ever had. She is a black woman with a nice tight ass, shaved pussy, and a nice natural rack. She imho looks like Aisha Tayor.

We started off with a full nude massage and she rubs her breast all over your body and i did FIP and grabbing of nipples and sucking her tits she likes it soft. She gives a great BBBJ and she rides you well. Feeling those tits rub against me while doing CG was the best. We were getting hot and made it to her bed where she wanted me to mount her from behind. I asked if I could come in her month and she obliged. She does not swallow but BBBJCIM.

After we just lay down and talked and then I had my kiss goodbye. She does DFK also. $$$ Well worth it.

Sounds good where can I get this wahine?

Ck813
03-07-08, 15:11
PM me for the info. She works out of her own place in Kailua.

Sounds good where can I get this wahine?

Member #1062
03-07-08, 18:00
After reading the buzzz about Lavender, I stopped by the other afternoon.

I just walked in the door and Mama-san seemed grouchy for no reason.

On the couch there was a small plain girl with an armful of tatts and a chubby local girl.
MS brought a korean lady by but she was a little too old and saggy for my tastes.

I guess I was too early in the day for the hotties.
Any suggestions for other places for daytime action with a cutie?
How is Nirvana for weekday afternoons?

Bench Warmer
03-07-08, 19:16
The last BB provider who I visited was Ivy at Champion. That was about two weeks ago. I had returned to California and I had developed a rash in my crotch area. I had visited my doctor who asked me if I had sex with anyone lately, of course I informed him that I did have unprotected sex with a girlfriend, to which he replied, we will run some tests. The results were no HIV, or other very serious stuff, but he did inform me that it was a type of bacterial infection that is commonly transmitted through sexual encounters. I was given some antibiotics and when completed I hope it will clear up. Enough said, I was sure I caught it from IVY since the other provider did me with a condom. I know Ivy did BBBJ and BBFS and CIP. I think I made a big mistake trusting her. Please be careful. I don't think the moment of feeling her very tight pussy was worth the itchy balls. I am lucky that it was not more serious.

Did you get the long Q-Tip shoved down your dick hole? What antibiotic did he give you. There is a discussion about meds for STD's somewhere on the board.

You still don't know if you contracted HIV from her because it cannot be detected for 6 months. Take another HIV test in 6 months and see if you got anything. During this 6 months, I am not sure if you can transmit it or not. Might want to look up some medical journals to find out. If you can transmit the disease, you should have protected sex with your partner until you know for sure that you didn't pick up HIV from her. The last thing you want is to give HIV to your significant other.

Aboonai
03-07-08, 23:41
Quite true, the L/S/A or more specific Face/Body/S/A is highly subjective but it helps when you have consistently high ratings from specific providers across the board. Of course, only one who reads the prior posts can gain that type of knowledge, those too lazy lose out on the wealth of knowledge contained here.

Visited Lavender or whatever that old Ace place is called. Had Ruby, late 20's K girl. 5/7/8/8. She asked if I had been there before and I lied in the affirmative. She then asked who I saw and when I described a girl I had seen but not tried, she seemed confused. It was strange that she wanted to just get down to the deed, no massage, no TS even though I asked. After, she gave me the TS and a pretty good one at that in that it was thorough. That was a first for me-having the TS after the deed but not before. It seems that during the day, there is only 1 girl working as I heard the mama tell several people who called that there were no girls there. Ruby's face and body leaves much to be desired(plain, not ugly), but her nice tits, soft skin, and no rush, albiet unorthodox, service make up for it. Maybe I have to keep trying for those petite younger ones I heard about there.Had a session with Ruby since Apple was busy. Pretty much the same experience except that I really liked her looks.

While waiting for a friend to finish I saw Honey (Filipino) and my jaw just dropped. She's exactly as what others have posted about her. Damn she's so fine looking! Definately the one to see on my next visit!

Omg Wtf
03-08-08, 03:22
The total damage was $.5 but, I went to look in my briefcase and I only had ninety-seven dollars actually (after already paying the fifty). I was kind of embarrassed but she didn't care.

And yeah her breasts are manufactured. I like em natural; better. But those nipples are long, and I told her so. Long nipples make me feel like the woman is excited.Wow $.5 for just a HJ?

Kapalua
03-08-08, 17:34
Wow $.5 for just a HJ?
Seems that it was more than "just a HJ," because DownAndOut said: "she took her g-string off and I had her straddle my face so I could daty while she HJ. Shet, I loved that ass and gina and legs."

Member #4374
03-08-08, 19:16
I had a dream I went to the infamous China Spa for the first time and had Lea. She's a pretty Korean chick in her late 20s (I estimate) with nice natural titties and a tight nani. When I walked in she was just wearing some shorts that said "Maui" and a top to match, but when I went in the room she came in with a sexy leopard nightie (which didn't stay on long). She rubbed her titties on my back and what not and then did CBJ and CCG and finished with Cmish. I liked her vibe and she gave decent service. I enjoyed myself a lot since she was hot and a new experience (I've already been through the starting lineup at Nirvana and the wonderful Honey at Lavender. Thanks for the recommendations on them! ). I was cruising on the couches in the lounge area smoking a cigarette after my session, and the other girls hanging out there didn't look that great. However that was my first time at CS, so for all I know all the hot ones were busy in the rooms at the time.

Hinode
03-09-08, 03:03

Brother Skulzz,

Thanks for the great report!

I have many questions regarding your "Chrissy", but Ill save that if/when I PM you pendin yer reply;

Just wanna make sure Im on the right page here, is this the same Chrissy from CL offering 150/300 for Massage/FS-GFE?

If its not, then nm...wrong girl im thinkin bout,

Thanks in advance,

Hinode

Bench Warmer
03-09-08, 06:23
Yuri @ Smile SPA
I've been a regular at Smile Spa and haven't posted a while since there hasn't been anything different or exciting to post, but last night was something to write about...

Visited Smile Spa last night around 11pm. When I walked in there were three girls in the living room, two of which were about a 6 on the looks scale and one at the end that was about a 8.

Mamasan led me to room 2 and I asked for the girl with the long hair. After paying the standard entrance fee, the girl came in. She was about 5'2" and maybe 100lbs. Nice Ds, very natural.

Asked her name and she said Yuri. She began to caress and hug me then helped me get undressed. We stood at the edge of the bed and fondled each other over our clothes, then she asks to see Mr. Winky. I drop my boxers and she immediately goes down on her knees to kiss and fondle me. She starts with a BBBJ while I'm standing in front of the mirror then leads me around to the front of the bed and sits me down at the edge.

Yuri continues to stroke me while reaching for a party hat in her purse. She slips it into her mouth and expertly continues with a CBJ. This last for a couple minutes then she pushes me back on the bed and pushes me knees up and starts with some asian.

She's got my legs bent up and doing a nice job of rimming while stroking me. Then she reached for some lub and squirts some on my ass. She goes back to the CBJ and works a finger in to massage the prostate. I have to admit this was a first for me and it was a good experience.

Well this goes on for a while, at least 5 minutes, then all of a sudden she jumps on top for some asian cowgirl. For the next 15 minutes she moves from cowgirl to BJ to reverse cowgirl back to BJ then back to cowgirl. We do a little mish and I finish off doggie. Still in doggie, I slowly exit and she reached down between her legs and continues to milk me making sure every drop is squeezed out.

She then rolls over to reach for some tissues to clean up and asks me if I want to shower. I said sure. This is the first time that I have had the shower offered after the service. I like this cleaning up this way better.

Well she wraps a towel around me and we proceed to the shower room. The table shower starts off pretty standard with some mild massage. After soaping me up and rinsing me off while on my stomach, she flips me over and places a hot towel over my eyes. She then finishes the washing. She then pulls me up to a sitting position on the shower table and takes the time to wash my face and ears and give a nice faceial massage. Once that was done she dried me off and back to the room we went.

In the room she completes the drying making sure to dry all the knooks and crannys. She sits me down at the edge of the bed, pulls out a q-tip and cleans my ears. She then gets out a little sking cream and puts it on my face and again gives a nice facial massage.

She finishes the experience by dressing me completely, not allowing me to do anything myself. A nice touch. Well all the while there was no talk of money.

After I was dressed I reached for my tip, $1.5, It was overall a very nice relaxing experience. Something I'd definitely want to do again. It wasn't a true GFE but pretty close.

L: 8
S: 8
A: 9

I was cruising the archives and came across this (posted 4/24/05) and thought that this is a good example of GFE. Some would contend that CBJ/CFS is not GFE but none the less, experiences like this are rare today.

Kapalua
03-09-08, 17:29
During this 6 months, I am not sure if you can transmit it or not. Might want to look up some medical journals to find out.
Regarding the potential transmission of HIV after infection, the Merck Manuals medical website warns: "An infected person is able to spread the virus soon after becoming infected; this is true even if there are no symptoms." It also states that in "the first few months after infection, a large number of virus particles circulate in the blood. The infection is very contagious at this stage."

http://www.merck.com/mmhe/sec17/ch199/ch199a.html

Ingwa
03-10-08, 02:06
While waiting for a friend to finish I saw Honey (Filipino) and my jaw just dropped. She's exactly as what others have posted about her. Damn she's so fine looking! Definately the one to see on my next visit!Howsit,

I'm new to this forum but been posting on the other for awhile. I saw Honey a couple of weeks ago and I did not get good service. Very pretty little Filipina babyback spinner but I would not repeat. Her face looks really young and she probably can't even buy cigarrettes without an ID. No extras, just CBJ and CFS. But at least she doesn't complain or try to rush you if you are taking a long time. I think whe was at VIP awhile back.

Omg Wtf
03-10-08, 02:22
Seems that it was more than "just a HJ," because DownAndOut said: "she took her g-string off and I had her straddle my face so I could daty while she HJ. Shet, I loved that ass and gina and legs."Maybe in just a bargain shopper by I would never pay more than $ for a HJ and for .5 more I'd rather get FS.

Aaron Colt
03-10-08, 03:38
I had a dream I went to the infamous China Spa for the first time and had Lea. She's a pretty Korean chick in her late 20s (I estimate) with nice natural titties and a tight nani. When I walked in she was just wearing some shorts that said "Maui" and a top to match, but when I went in the room she came in with a sexy leopard nightie (which didn't stay on long). She rubbed her titties on my back and what not and then did CBJ and CCG and finished with Cmish. I liked her vibe and she gave decent service. I enjoyed myself a lot since she was hot and a new experience (I've already been through the starting lineup at Nirvana and the wonderful Honey at Lavender. Thanks for the recommendations on them! ). I was cruising on the couches in the lounge area smoking a cigarette after my session, and the other girls hanging out there didn't look that great. However that was my first time at CS, so for all I know all the hot ones were busy in the rooms at the time.

Are you dreaming or or not?

Un Holy
03-10-08, 04:07
Okay who was the last guy who boned Kelly? I found a watch and want to return it. LOL!

I hope IP (Ironpenis) takes care of his peepee. That Ivy ***** can sure spoil a guys day. She must have f**ked half the guys on this island. Yes, I know she has a beautiful hole that just beggs to get drilled, but check for stuff like a foul taste of her muff. Or maybe rash that aint worth da cash. Has anybody done anal with her? I would like to know if she shits ice cream.

Mimi is back to share her rack. She takes a lickin but keeps on tickin. Of all the holes she is probably da best to pound. She lets you go deep and drop your load.

Ivy and Mimi are off my list since I do not want my nuts to get rotten. I will stick with others until this blows over.

Has any of you guys carried a ph test kit to check their pussy juice before you dive in?

Primal Needs
03-10-08, 04:10
I was cruising the archives and came across this (posted 4/24/05) and thought that this is a good example of GFE. Some would contend that CBJ/CFS is not GFE but none the less, experiences like this are rare today.

That's an interesting take on what GFE is. It sounded like what I'd call great service, but for me personally, I've always thought of GFE as being a heightened level of friendliness.

Some providers just work on autopilot, with barely a smile and no attempt to make a personal connection with you. To me, that's the opposite of GFE. I guess I thought of it as a personality thing, not what they do to physically pleasure me.

I've felt the GFE from providers like Erica at TR, who remember what I like, remember details about things we've talked about in my personal life, and from talks and cuddling after the deed. Like a f**k friend but with even less strings attached.

Primal Needs

Un Holy
03-10-08, 07:37
Whats with all this dreaming and talking about old stories and stuff. This is now and we need information for now and not about some hole from the past.

Guys, get on with it!

Ingwa
03-10-08, 09:11
That's an interesting take on what GFE is. It sounded like what I'd call great service, but for me personally, I've always thought of GFE as being a heightened level of friendliness. To me, GFE is when the provider provides what you would normaly do with a GF. DFK, DATY, 69, FIV. Taking our time and the girl gets wetter and wetter as we get more into it.

I never had a GF give me rimming or had her stick her finger in my ass. Rimming is the AMPE. Funny because kissing a girl after she had her tounge in my ass kind of gives me the willys but I like rimming the girl.

I do get Primal Needs point. The friendliness and the feeling of making a connection will often lead toward getting the GFE experience from a provider. If a girl is friendly and you have good conversations with her it can be worth it to see her a couple of times even if the service is average the first time. Some girls are serious when they say next time better.

Dharrimon
03-10-08, 10:22
Regarding the potential transmission of HIV after infection, the Merck Manuals medical website warns: "An infected person is able to spread the virus soon after becoming infected; this is true even if there are no symptoms." It also states that in "the first few months after infection, a large number of virus particles circulate in the blood. The infection is very contagious at this stage."

http://www.merck.com/mmhe/sec17/ch199/ch199a.htmlGents,

I'm FIRMLY in the covered family, since it's far too dangerous imho. The 6 months of waiting is a nightmare to worry about , but I've heard the detection period is only 2 weeks, as the 6 months was way back when testing first started. Now, the technology is where they can detect much faster, but I might be VERY wrong.

Ck813
03-10-08, 14:47
Same Chrissy. She says no FS the first time she meets you and only to certain clientel, but get her worked up and hell she probably gets into it just as much as I did.

One of most enjoyable times I have had with a provider.

Brother Skulzz,

Thanks for the great report!

I have many questions regarding your "Chrissy", but Ill save that if/when I PM you pendin yer reply;

Just wanna make sure Im on the right page here, is this the same Chrissy from CL offering 150/300 for Massage/FS-GFE?

If its not, then nm...wrong girl im thinkin bout,

Thanks in advance,

Hinode

Ck813
03-10-08, 14:57
Definition of GFE (NANI). I think everyone will agree.

Felt better with her then my wife or girlfriend.

To me, GFE is when the provider provides what you would normaly do with a GF. DFK, DATY, 69, FIV. Taking our time and the girl gets wetter and wetter as we get more into it.

I never had a GF give me rimming or had her stick her finger in my ass. Rimming is the AMPE. Funny because kissing a girl after she had her tounge in my ass kind of gives me the willys but I like rimming the girl.

I do get Primal Needs point. The friendliness and the feeling of making a connection will often lead toward getting the GFE experience from a provider. If a girl is friendly and you have good conversations with her it can be worth it to see her a couple of times even if the service is average the first time. Some girls are serious when they say next time better.

DownAndOut
03-10-08, 16:26
Maybe in just a bargain shopper by I would never pay more than $ for a HJ and for .5 more I'd rather get FS.Yeah, I think you're right O. For me though, I don't perform so good for full service, so the hj gets me off more. And I figure I give China Mary $ and give Jean $ and to get a hj. So with Pepsi, I didn't mind giving "Judy" $.5 because (1) Pepsi got nude and (2) I did daty (wow, I sure would like to get Mei Ling and Jean nude). Pepsi was pleasant enough not to ask for an amount.

DownAndOut
03-10-08, 16:53
Whats with all this dreaming and talking about old stories and stuff. This is now and we need information for now and not about some hole from the past.

Guys, get on with it!I've noticed in some of the other forums, it seems to be their way of obscurely saying, "this is what I did." I guess here in Hawaii, we just say what we did.

Kapalua
03-10-08, 18:31
The 6 months of waiting is a nightmare to worry about , but I've heard the detection period is only 2 weeks, as the 6 months was way back when testing first started. Now, the technology is where they can detect much faster, but I might be VERY wrong.
The time period depends upon the individual and the type of test that he or she receives. The federal government's Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website on HIV testing explains:

Most HIV tests are antibody tests that measure the antibodies your body makes against HIV. It can take some time for the immune system to produce enough antibodies for the antibody test to detect and this time period can vary from person to person. This time period is commonly referred to as the “window period.” Most people will develop detectable antibodies within 2 to 8 weeks (the average is 25 days). Even so, there is a chance that some individuals will take longer to develop detectable antibodies. Therefore, if the initial negative HIV test was conducted within the first 3 months after possible exposure, repeat testing should be considered >3 months after the exposure occurred to account for the possibility of a false-negative result. Ninety-seven percent will develop antibodies in the first 3 months following the time of their infection. In very rare cases, it can take up to 6 months to develop antibodies to HIV.

Another type of test is an RNA test, which detects the HIV virus directly. The time between HIV infection and RNA detection is 9-11 days. These tests, which are more costly and used less often than antibody tests, are used in some parts of the United States.

Kapalua
03-10-08, 19:03
Some providers just work on autopilot, with barely a smile and no attempt to make a personal connection with you.
Yes, I think of that type of provider as the "robot" type. They "process" customers, like an automated robot on a factory assembly line, rather than making the "personal connection" that both of us find more enjoyable.

I've felt the GFE from providers like Erica at TR, who remember what I like, remember details about things we've talked about in my personal life
Erica's memory of personal details can be impressive. Even though she has numerous customers, sometimes she even recalls things that I've briefly mentioned months ago.

Daddy Loves It
03-10-08, 20:27
Howsit,

I saw Honey a couple of weeks ago and I did not get good service. Very pretty little Filipina babyback spinner but I would not repeat. Her face looks really young and she probably can't even buy cigarrettes without an ID. No extras, just CBJ and CFS. But at least she doesn't complain or try to rush you if you are taking a long time. I think whe was at VIP awhile back.I don't post much since I am also new to this but I've seen honey several times. She comes off sort of bitchy but warms up after a little conversation she is amazing and yes she was formerly at vip a while ago as well as other AMPs.

Once you get to know her shes a cool local girl not filipina she hates that.

Infact I went by lavander Saturday no honey but theres a new girl there don't know her name will be back when honey is working.

Kakashihatake
03-10-08, 21:42
Hello everyone!

I'm kinda new to the site and the scene and was wondering if I can get some advice from vets here.

I've always wanted to try out one of those massage places down at the century center. was just wondering generally how they work. looking for both therapeutic with HE. where's the best place to go?

Thanks again!

Tiredguy
03-10-08, 21:51

Guys, get on with it!I think Heavy Chevy's "dream" was like all of our experiences on this forum. Of course, this is all fictional writing and simply fantasy. After all, much of what is written would be considered illegal and some of those reading these posts might use our writings to stop the "fun" - but, since we are all "dreaming" and just writing it down, there is no law being broken. I think this was a current dream from HC. Just my humble opinion.

Hikari50
03-11-08, 00:35
Went to see Marlene last week, who advertises in the Pennysaver. She has a house in Palolo, where she sets up a massage table in a small living room. Pretty good massage w/HE. She is haole, probably mid-40's, decent face, but on the pudgy side. Plenty street parking. Good conversationalist. When I asked, she removed her top and allowed groping during the happy ending. .9 including tip.Do you have Marlene's contact info? I looked through the pennysaver last week and couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance.

Primal Needs
03-11-08, 04:09
Yes, I think of that type of provider as the "robot" type. They "process" customers, like an automated robot on a factory assembly line, rather than making the "personal connection" that both of us find more enjoyable.

I've had providers in the past that looked so removed from what they were doing, I felt sorry for them, actually, because I think they make it worse for themselves.

In my high school days, working in fast food, I would have seriously gone insane if all I did was flip burgers, without, for example, talking to my co-workers.

No matter what the providers' situations are for working at those places, the only way it could possibly be more bearable is if they interact with the customers, I think.

I don't get those people,
Primal Needs

2xdiamond
03-11-08, 07:22
I went to Lavendar and saw Ruby. Thought she was very cute and had a nice body (enhanced C's). Started without a shower as described by others. She was very sexy, but also very controlled in how much time I was able to daty or play with the melons. After some 69, she jumped on top in reverse CG.

Then spun around for CG. I came and she jumped off and then took me to TS. Good TS, with a good massage on the table.

Only LFK and friendly but not a GFE. F/B/A/S = 8/8/7/6

I went to see Honey as others reported, but was told she was not working that night.

2xdiamond
03-11-08, 07:26
I visited Kelly twice over the last month and had an excellent time. DFK, CG, MISH, CBJ, and all the oral service she is known for. The 2nd time, she followed up the browneye with a finger while doing CBJ. Very interesting. Definitely will repeat after I try Miki and Honey.

F/B/A/S = 7/9/9/9

Ingwa
03-11-08, 13:50
I don't post much since I am also new to this but I've seen honey several times. She comes off sort of bitchy but warms up after a little conversation she is amazing and yes she was formerly at vip a while ago as well as other AMPs.

Once you get to know her shes a cool local girl not filipina she hates that.

.I wasn't going to repeat but she is so cute and others have said they have enjoyed their time with her that I think she might be worth another shot.

Even Steve
03-12-08, 02:19
Went to CM's for the first time this afternoon. Thought it might be an AMP at first as an older asian lady in somewhat revealing clothing greeted me at the door, showed me to the room, and asked for the $45 before I saw the provider. I was in need of a real massage (HE would be nice though) so I asked the mama to clarify that I would be getting a real massage. She says "oh yes, Harmony will give you good massage. " Harmony was an older haole woman (50+? ) who was kinda loopy. She was not at all atractive to me but she was very nice. She didn't focus on the things I asked and rushed through a 'full body' massage in less than 45 minutes. The last 15+ minutes were spent massaging my face which actually was the highlight of the masage.-- unfortunately my back and legs were still extremely sore. No hint of extras (she was wearing black jeans pulled up over her FUPA with an oversized T-shirt tucked into them. Not exactly a looker). Had to go get another massage to actually get the knots out of my back.

L: 3 A: 8 S: 4

The other provider there was named Ling Ling (never saw her but heard the mama talking to her and telling a caller that Ling Ling was available). Is this Mei Ling. Who might give HE if you are lucky? Anybody care to give a description of her?

Member #4374
03-12-08, 03:15
I've noticed in some of the other forums, it seems to be their way of obscurely saying, "this is what I did."The info on Lea at China Spa is current.

Wulfen
03-12-08, 06:21
As my intro to AMP, Saw Kelly at Nirvana. Initially she was nervous that I was LE, as my lack of massage Parlor savvy was evident when she asked me about the TS, and I didn't know to drop my clothes there and scoot across the hallway in a towel. I was a little leery of seeing/being seen by other mongers in such a state of undress. After finally convincing her that I was not LE, she started to relax, got undressed did some light massage, and the famous tongue work she seems famous for. On the flip, she deftly moved through CBJ (I barely noticed her slip it on with her mouth), RCG, MP, and finished DS gripping her skinny hips. At some points, she approached as if to kiss, but I was a little freaked by the image of that talented tongue going places I didn't care to know intimately.

After the cleanup, she led me to the TS room, and cleaned me up nicely and gave me some mouthwash. I was glad to see her doing some self maintenance as well.
L/S/A 7/8/8

.5 entry $.5 tip for service

Questions for experienced mongers: Is the atmosphere at Lavender pretty much the same as Nirvana (I thought a little run down)? If so, is there any place that is more recently open with decent providers, and has a cleaner feel to it?

Been to Volcano Girls once and had a nice time with Blue GFE $$.6, which in retrospect was worth the extra .6 for not smelling the funky mix of stale cigarettes and worse things at Nirvana (not that it kept me from diving in anyway I:o|). Of course a GFE with escort, and the AMP experience is like two alien universes, so.. where to go.. who to sample.. where is the satisfaction to be found.. ?

Is there any advice on a second best choice at Lavender, if Honey is not there?

Tadhook
03-12-08, 13:31
Do you have Marlene's contact info? I looked through the pennysaver last week and couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance.
Marlene is currently on the Big Island. She said she would put an ad in the Pennysaver the next time she's in Honolulu.

Hinode
03-12-08, 13:37
Uhhh,

For the 3 "brothers" who PMed me regarding Chrissy and her contact info, what are you guys reading?

_I'm_ the one who was asking for the 411 from brother skullz, re-read the past previous posts again..

So sorry if I didnt reply to you guys, but I think it was a moot point, seeing that you guys got the wrong brother mixed up, and Im not the one to ask since I never been with her/seen her yet.

Thanks,
Hinode

John Ross
03-12-08, 17:32
Lavender is very clean as that location has only been @ for about 2 years as an AMP.

DownAndOut
03-12-08, 19:28
Went to CM's for the first time this afternoon. Thought it might be an AMP at first as an older asian lady in somewhat revealing clothing greeted me at the door, showed me to the room, and asked for the $45 before I saw the provider. I was in need of a real massage (HE would be nice though) so I asked the mama to clarify that I would be getting a real massage. She says "oh yes, Harmony will give you good massage. " Harmony was an older haole woman (50+? ) who was kinda loopy. She was not at all atractive to me but she was very nice. She didn't focus on the things I asked and rushed through a 'full body' massage in less than 45 minutes. The last 15+ minutes were spent massaging my face which actually was the highlight of the masage.-- unfortunately my back and legs were still extremely sore. No hint of extras (she was wearing black jeans pulled up over her FUPA with an oversized T-shirt tucked into them. Not exactly a looker). Had to go get another massage to actually get the knots out of my back.

The other provider there was named Ling Ling (never saw her but heard the mama talking to her and telling a caller that Ling Ling was available). Is this Mei Ling. Who might give HE if you are lucky? Anybody care to give a description of her?Steve,

Read all my past posts about China Mary.

Over and out,

Downandout

Midwestsugar
03-12-08, 19:42
Well during my resent trip back to Honolulu I stoped by Nirvana again (second time in a week) and this time I had a wonderfull time with Jun (or June). I will say this, she would rank up into the top three in my humble opinion. She seem to enjoy the bath as much as I did and didn't just stand there but going whole heartly into it. used other parts of her womanhood other than just her hands. Just my opinion now.

M.W.S

Azn Player
03-12-08, 21:11
Recently visited Lavendar.
Looking for my regular, Apple, but she's on vacation for a couple of weeks.
Spotted a cute K-girl on the couch wearing a pink bikini and later found it was Ruby.

My experience was much like everyone else here, do the deed first, TS after.
I also thought she was quite pretty, though, as others have said, ratings in this hobby are a pretty subjective thing.

But, to me, she has a beautiful petite body, mid-twenties, I would say with beautifully smooth skin. Enhanced, C-rack, but not hard like some others.

Had some rather unique experiences with her, apart from what others have described.

My overall ratings, though are:

L=9
S=9
A=8.5

or, if you prefer:

F=8
B=9
S=9
A=8.5

PM me, if you'd like particulars. Some might really get into what I experienced. Others, not so much. Different strokes for different folks, afterall.

Azn Player
03-12-08, 21:16

The other provider there was named Ling Ling (never saw her but heard the mama talking to her and telling a caller that Ling Ling was available). Is this Mei Ling. Who might give HE if you are lucky? Anybody care to give a description of her?

To respond to your last question, Ling Ling is an older Chinese lady. Mei Ling is a somewhat younger and more attractive Chinese provider. Two different women.

When I had Mei Ling, I tried to convince her I had seen her before, but a long time ago, as I heard here she does give HE, but only if she's seen you before. Didn't work, but she didn't mind massaging without any towel and did get near the good parts, but never made direct contact. Her massage is pretty decent, and I might repeat to see if she'll give an HE now that she knows for sure I'm not LE (presumably her concern over first-timers).

Even Steve
03-13-08, 02:45
Thanks AZN and D&O. I may try CM again and request Mei Ling. $45 is a pretty good price to pay your dues on if she's game on the second visit.

For a strictly legit massage from a young thai girl Massage Thailand / Chang Mai is a great deal. I get the thai massage (undies stay on) for $55/hour and it is well worth it. There are three young thai girls who work there, they are all pretty and fit.

Coco Nutzz
03-13-08, 03:17
Whoa fellas, I found my way to Lavender in hopes of seeing Honey again, alas she wasn't available for me. But I was introduced to Kimmi from New York. So for all you Kelly (Nirvana) fans, she looks similar to her. She is about 5-4 and toned. She's got an enhanced chest so for those of you that don't like rocks up there, she may not be for you. She got very into our session with lots of dirty talk. Her body moved a lot which made me feel like she was getting into it. And let me tell you about her down there muscles! Whew, I could feel her squeezing the whole time which made it feel so good. She took it all like a champ mish, CG, hooked her legs under my arms (my favorite) and pounded away, had to stop and finish doggie. Usual damage for an AMP. Finished with a ts and great convo the whole time. I'd have to say a very satisfying experience. L9A9S9. I think it might be my disappointment on not seeing Honey that keeps me from scoring her higher. All that being said, I'd recommend her to those that like the look from Kelly (Nirvana).

Happy hunting

Azn Player
03-13-08, 05:26
Several of you PMed me for details of my session with Ruby.
Since there were so many requested, I wrote the details offline and pasted it into the replies, but stupidly, I didn't realize that my message was too long till I sent (or thought I sent) the last of the replies.

If you're still interested and want the full account email me if you have an account you don't mind me emailing you at, and I'll send it to you.

Sorry, I didn't realize what I wrote exceeded the PM size limit...well, actually, I didn't realize there WAS a PM size limit.

Azn Player
03-13-08, 05:28
FYI,

Assuming the Mama and Crystal Healing wasn't BS'ing me, Kiki will be back on Monday, the 17th for anyone interested.

Of course, it's been months since the last time I saw her, so maybe she's not a "person of interest" here, anymore. And, I'm too lazy to read through all the messages I've missed while I've been off the forum.

Born Again
03-13-08, 15:07
To respond to your last question, Ling Ling is an older Chinese lady. Mei Ling is a somewhat younger and more attractive Chinese provider. Two different women.

When I had Mei Ling, I tried to convince her I had seen her before, but a long time ago, as I heard here she does give HE, but only if she's seen you before. Didn't work, but she didn't mind massaging without any towel and did get near the good parts, but never made direct contact. Her massage is pretty decent, and I might repeat to see if she'll give an HE now that she knows for sure I'm not LE (presumably her concern over first-timers).The first time I got HE ending from Mei Ling I had to convince herI wasnt LE. Second form of ID worked. (luckily had my student ID) on me. She was still pretty nerv the first time. After that she loosened up and I seemed to get lucky on a reg basis. I have since moved to Penny on Beretania. Musch more of a sensual massage. And topless play.

Myster
03-13-08, 16:43
Marlene is currently on the Big Island. She said she would put an ad in the Pennysaver the next time she's in Honolulu.I had harmony once too. It was a bad, first time experience. I ended up sticking with AMPs.

M.

Whatever595
03-13-08, 16:46
This is my first post after reading all your reports for the last 2 years. Latest providers I had were Yumi and Skye at Nirvana. Yumi is probably the only one that is really her stated age, 23, nice young skin, sweet personality. Skye is cool too. Both provide good service in my opinion. My question is, does anyone know where I can find a young, petite asian with smallish tits. Seems everyone like the big boobs. Also must allow DATY. Nice trimmed kitty preferred, not a bush. Might check out lavender, after reading about Honey and Ruby. Anyway appreciate any feedback.

DownAndOut
03-13-08, 17:54
To respond to your last question, Ling Ling is an older Chinese lady. Mei Ling is a somewhat younger and more attractive Chinese provider. Two different women.If I may, Ling Ling there is young. Younger looking than Mei Ling (maybe 29ish) and more attractive imho, however her massage is light and her hj is rough. Here's some trivia on Mary herself, who I thought was Chinese.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/specials/snapshot/9/

Wulfen
03-14-08, 00:28
If no 411 from anyone here to scare me off, maybe I'll try.

$.5 and no FS isn't exactly value, but if she's got a good Massage, with a HE, and she's as easy on the eyes as the photo suggests.. maybe ?

Sensual Massage with Nadia! w4m - 22

Come get a fantastic sensual massage from a pretty girl in lingerie! 5'0" 120 lbs... gorgeous curves, friendly smile, long brown hair, olive complexion. half arab, half european. really sweet, fun girl.
give a call!

Sorry; no more pics are available.

no email, please; i probably won't be able to get to it in time

150/hr, in-call only// NOT full service! This ad is extremely straight-forward!

Hinode
03-14-08, 04:12
My question is, does anyone know where I can find a young, petite asian with smallish tits. Seems everyone like the big boobs. Also must allow DATY. Nice trimmed kitty preferred, not a bush. Might check out lavender, after reading about Honey and Ruby. Anyway appreciate any feedback.

Not so sure in my drunken stupors, but,

Kelly from Nirvana,

And Susie from Rose Marrie offered DATY..

From recent (drunken) memory anyway..

hope that helps..

Hinode

Azn Player
03-14-08, 05:25
The first time I got HE ending from Mei Ling I had to convince herI wasnt LE. Second form of ID worked. (luckily had my student ID) on me. She was still pretty nerv the first time. After that she loosened up and I seemed to get lucky on a reg basis. I have since moved to Penny on Beretania. Musch more of a sensual massage. And topless play.

I guess I should have been more persistent in trying to convince her I was not LE! Thanks for the info.

Azn Player
03-14-08, 05:28
If I may, Ling Ling there is young. Younger looking than Mei Ling (maybe 29ish) and more attractive imho, however her massage is light and her hj is rough. Here's some trivia on Mary herself, who I thought was Chinese.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/specials/snapshot/9/

One has to wonder, then, if they swap names up there. CM doesn't seem like the kinda place where they play that kind of game, but I saw the one China Mary was calling Ling Ling myself and she looked and sounded older than Mei Ling to me. Then again, age and looks can sometimes be rather subjective, unless there's a really huge difference.

Braddah Man
03-14-08, 09:00
Hey guys,

It's my first time making a report. I've had a few experiences that I can rememer at this time.

Mar 08. Kelly at Nirvana. Lived up to my expectations that the other members has set forth. She's got a magical tongue. 9/8/9

Mar 08. Not sure of her name at Lavender. Younger Filipino girl w/ a small tattoo on her lower back. She said she was 20. She said she was from Vegas. She was pretty good. Long massage. She seemed to be more interested in talking to me than anything else, we ran out of time, but she let me finish. 9/9/7

2007. Lia/Lea? (she has a big tattoo on her back) at Rose Mari. One of my ATF, really good attitude. Seen her a few times but I don't think I will anymore just b/c I want to experience others. 9/10/7

There's a bunch more from 07' but I can't remember any of there names haha. I try to go only whenever I can afford to do so. I don't have much cash, but I generally read up on all of your experiences. Hope this post helps, can you guys give me some feedback to make my post better.

Thanks

Virtua Stick
03-14-08, 10:43
I have been looking around for some time and decided to share some of my stories. Unlike others, I'm a noob to this but I am practicing my storytelling.

Went to PT and met a girl named Tomato. I am not sure if this is the same Tomato that other posters had written about. If not, then consider this TOFFT. She was petite and said she was half Japanese/Taiwanese, originally from Taiwan. Friendly. Seemed a bit older, I'm guessing mid to late 30's, but she's Asian so I'm throwing in a few years as it is sometimes tough to tell. Nice figure but slightly soft in the middle. No complaints. TS was really good. Not just a shower but one of those soapy massages. Climbed on top to massage also. Nice. I was then thinking that if the shower was this good, how good will everything else be? After the TS, we go back to the room and she had me lay back while she changed. AC made the room cold so she covered me with a bunch of towels. Another nice touch. When she got back, it was a light, quick massage then CBJ, mish, CG, mish. Did not ask for DATY but she wouldn't let me even touch her clit so I thought not.

L/A/S 6.5/8/6.5 TS 9

On my way out, there was a girl playing on the video card game or something that was really cute. Her hair was in a bun but she had one leg up on a chair and was showing off her thighs. Never found out her name. Tomato did not know (? competition). Ah well, always next time.

Ck813
03-14-08, 15:25
I have known Mary personallyfor about 10 years now. She is a very wealthy women who inherited many properties from her dad. Why she does not fix up her place is a question I always ask her and her reply is she has this guy name Randy. I have offered my services but she always refuses. She also does not manage her money very well from what I have been told.

Mei Ling is 23 yrs old ane the much more prettier one IMHO while Ling Ling is almost in her 40 with I think 2 kids but divorced. Ling Ling gives a HJ but she is not really into it so the feeling is not there 100%.

Mei Ling will suck your nipples at request and ass playing, grabbing of breasts is allowable. YMMV. I have also know both Mei Ling and Ling Ling for about 5 years when Mei Ling was on the chunkier side.

They are both very friendly therapist and so is Mary who does not massage anymore. They have never swapped names since I have known them. Ling Ling also does a lot of outcalls.

I hope this clears up a lot.

One has to wonder, then, if they swap names up there. CM doesn't seem like the kinda place where they play that kind of game, but I saw the one China Mary was calling Ling Ling myself and she looked and sounded older than Mei Ling to me. Then again, age and looks can sometimes be rather subjective, unless there's a really huge difference.

Hinode
03-14-08, 15:59
PM me for the info. She works out of her own place in Kailua.

For the 3 brothers who PMed _ME_ thinking I had already had her info,

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ers/606258114.html

Hope you can see it before the nut(s) flag it off CL.

Hinode

Wulfen
03-15-08, 06:04
Went to check out the atmosphere of the place, hoping to luck into the Honey experience. As it happened, no Honey at the time, but was offered an attractive Korean girl who called herself Coco. Pretty face, decent body, but completely mechanical in her approach to service. Felt like being processed by a machine, who had a switch turned off to the outside world until time to collect the tip.
No massage, immediately to CBJ to wake up mini me from the drunken slumber, slathers on the artificial slippery slide both on me and her nan, and then she rolls on her back for mish. If she'd had a TV, she'd have been flipping channels. A weak TS after finishing me quick (to get out of there, make room for the next mark), and no offered massage or hint of warmth after. A pretty, cold fish. Maybe warms up for some other person, but was lame for me. $.9 including MS cut Wouldn't repeat.

F/B/A/S 8/8/2/3

Poi Dog
03-15-08, 08:15
Its been flagged.

For the 3 brothers who PMed _ME_ thinking I had already had her info,

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/ers/606258114.html

Hope you can see it before the nut(s) flag it off CL.

Hinode

C Man
03-15-08, 09:13
Does anyone know what happened to Tasha who works at China Mary's? She is the local Filipino one who is in her 40's. I read about and received HJ's from her.

Virtua Stick
03-15-08, 12:01
I talk story with you about Yumi.

I met with Yumi. She was wearing a bikini, don't recall the color. She seemed a bit on the thicker side, but not bad at all. She said she was from NY. I consider her to be filled out with wonderful natural breasts. She was very friendly, making small talk during the TS and I found her English to be relatively pretty good. She got some of my jokes but missed on some others (or it wasn't that funny, take your pick). BTW I also found her intriguing as she also looked like my friend's cousin (who is married so I can never do her). That gave the experience an extra tick or 2 up. Massage was nice. The experience was great. However, no touching the clit (so again, no DATY). Trimmed bush. GFE cuddling after. Would I repeat? YES!

L/A/S 8/9/9

Side/soapbox note: My time there was covered, which I prefer. If there are providers reading this post, please emphasize this to your customers as this gives some extra safety to the providers as well as to us customers.

I know that some customers here prefer BB action, and are aware of potential consequences but for the younger ones as well as the newer providers, they need to realize that it sometimes is not as easy as an antibiotic, especially with drug resistance starting to emerge. Even gonorrhea in Hawaii is starting to become more difficult to treat. Cipro (quinolone class antibiotics) used to be given out as it was a pill here and now it has been taken off the list due to resistance. If one gets treated enough times, I think it might be just a matter of time for this and others to become more resistant. I am not very confident about the safety of DATY at AMPs considering the number of customers seen daily or monthly, broken condoms (accidents will happen), etc. Maybe I'm b/c I'm a noob to this, but I am not comfortable putting my mouth and tongue to who knows what. I am not talking the usual suspects like HIV and hepatitis (100% certain about any cuts or abrasions to your mouth/gums?), but again gonorrhea, herpes, as well as HPV( human papilloma virus ie gential warts which can also grow on the back of the throat/vocal cords), the last 2 being incurable and often may not be seen as they can be extremely small (esp with the poor light in the AMPs) or even unseen to the eye. There is also uncertainty about the efficacy of even condoms with these last 2 but is believed they do lend some margin of safety.

Please realize, I am not criticizing anyone. I am also here along with all of you. To each his own. The vet mongers here, I am sure, know this info but choose the risks. I have not seen so much about HPV on the forums though. Try explaining THAT to the SO. Have I DATY at an AMP? Yes, but unfortunately it was while I was without my wits about me from strong drink. Next time, buzzed but not too happy. Even with covers, there is always some risk for everyone, don't you think that I don't know. Get regular checkups, even if you are asymptomatic as the earlier things are caught, the better. Also know that incubation times vary and there is admittedly some time needed from the time of exposure for the sensitivity of the tests that are available. I just want everyone to have a fun, safe and healthy time for everyone, myself, other patrons, the girls included. If/when I find my own ATF, I want her to be around.

If you've reached this point, thanks for taking the time to read this half TR/half didactic.

Dude75
03-15-08, 15:19
So this is a question for all of you who have experienced Kelly @ Nirvana. Does she give a bareback asian or does she suit up with condom on her tounge. Let me know. I have only experienced providers using a condom on their tounge and was wondering how it would feel to have a woman making love to my brown eye bareback.

Ck813
03-15-08, 15:42
According to Mary Tasha has left the business for good. Tasha is now doing some kind of colon cleansing and making a lot of money. I wish she would come back as she gives the best massage IMHO although I never got any play with tasha. If you want her digits PM me. Hopefully she has not changed that too.

Does anyone know what happened to Tasha who works at China Mary's? She is the local Filipino one who is in her 40's. I read about and received HJ's from her.

Oysterogo
03-15-08, 18:08
Stopped by after a few beers and was pleasantly surprised that theres new girls here since the last time. Still only about 3 girls working, but the two I saw were new to me. Had a kinda nice looking girl...she said she was Chinese and something else. Mustve been in her 30s with some good size breasts and nipples to match. Had a pretty good time. Massaged me some with some back walking. Turned over put the cover on and went at it 69 style. She jumped on top, then told me to go on top. Visited down there again before mounting and finished in mish. Was a pretty good experience, she didnt rush me and even let me suck on her nice nips the whole time. Only thing about this place is no table shower and you shower by yourself. 50/150 dmg

Kapalua
03-15-08, 20:59
Long massage. She seemed to be more interested in talking to me than anything else, we ran out of time, but she let me finish.
With some providers that may be an intentional strategy. Keep the customer occupied with massage and conversation for as much of the session as possible, in order to minimize the amount of time for actual sex. :D

Azn Player
03-15-08, 21:20
I have known Mary personallyfor about 10 years now. She is a very wealthy women who inherited many properties from her dad. Why she does not fix up her place is a question I always ask her and her reply is she has this guy name Randy. I have offered my services but she always refuses. She also does not manage her money very well from what I have been told.

Mei Ling is 23 yrs old ane the much more prettier one IMHO while Ling Ling is almost in her 40 with I think 2 kids but divorced. Ling Ling gives a HJ but she is not really into it so the feeling is not there 100%.

Mei Ling will suck your nipples at request and ass playing, grabbing of breasts is allowable. YMMV. I have also know both Mei Ling and Ling Ling for about 5 years when Mei Ling was on the chunkier side.

They are both very friendly therapist and so is Mary who does not massage anymore. They have never swapped names since I have known them. Ling Ling also does a lot of outcalls.

I hope this clears up a lot.

Yup, your description of China Mary, Mei Ling and Ling Ling are all the same as mine. Not sure why that other guy thinks Ling Ling is younger. She's obviously old. Maybe he got the names mixed up.

I haven't been seeing her regularly over the years, but I, too, have known Mary for years. I first had a massage from her when she was working in an upper floor unit at CC. Hardly seen her in between. Might consider going back for a massage from Mei Ling and see if she's okay with an HE, this time around.

Member #4374
03-15-08, 22:52
Stopped by China Spa and asked for Lea. MS said she was on "vacation". So I decided to check out Top Floor and see whats going on since I hadn't been there in a couple years. Woman working wasn't attractive at all, so I bailed. I was drunk and tired and didn't feel like walking to another spot, so just called a cab to take me home. Next morning visited Lavender and had Reina. She's a chubby Filipina (? ) who seems to be about 25. Very standard/mechanical service, but that cushion was comfortable for the pushin'. She claims she flies in from Vegas and works at Lavender on the weekends, then goes back to Vegas and works her regular job and goes to UNLV on the weekdays.

Ingwa
03-15-08, 22:56
With some providers that may be an intentional strategy. Keep the customer occupied with massage and conversation for as much of the session as possible, in order to minimize the amount of time for actual sex. :DI've found that a good conversation enhances the experience and often leads to better service.