PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

H Mobius
09-09-16, 01:47
There is also the walk of shame you need to contend with in the evening. Imanas is usually packed with customers waiting outside for a table. When I used to frequent Kings I went during the day, which was nice, with plenty of parking and the area was fairly quiet. I was told that the place was dead in the evenings when the restaurant was open.

Is Connie still the owner?

BJ.I do not know who the owner is, but something must be different for that many of those girls to migrate there.

Yes, for some mongers a degree of intrepidity would be required either because of 'visibility' or potential thieves loitering the area beyond that point of the night.

Poiuy2
09-09-16, 02:35
Isn't King's Massage above a restaurant and next to that Revolution Book Store? I read a report that the book store is closing because the building is being torn down, I think. Good to hear. I went there once a long time ago and had a good session with a Korean MILF, can't remember her name.I know the owner of the building that houses Imanas and the massage place on the second floor. He's really old now and I know he had problems with that doctor who rebuilt the building in the front. The doctor knowingly exceeded his permitting and tried to get the city to change a variance. Maybe the old owner got frustrated and decided to sell. I'll ask him the next time I see him. I'll also ask if he got freebies as the landlord. Haha.

RiverRat22
09-09-16, 05:23
I remember someone telling me that the AMPs in Canada were a lot like the ones in Hawaii in terms of the race (Asian) and quality of providers. Your comment makes me think that he was just referring to Vancouver though, since it does have a huge Asian population there. My guess is that places like Montreal and Toronto have a far better selection of white providers, especially independents.Well if its an 'A'MP than shouldn't it be asians? Joking aside the AMPs on the mainland in many areas US or Canada often have OTAs on staff. OTA meaning Other-Than-Asian. In LA you find lots of Latinas. Same thing in Texas, Arizona and Nevada. West Coast Canada and US, especially Seattle you find lots of Russian chicks. There is one in Seattle right on top of a popular Russian owned bar / club that is all Russian girls. I've found all-russkie joints in Jersey and Boston too. Of course there are some famous all Russian joints in NYC, though right now DHS has declared war on the manhattan MPs, its sad. But that's why you are finding some of the NYC talent like Megan at Dream coming to Hi. Up until this spring I was making yearly trips to Manhattan just to spend 3 or 4 days in a row visiting 1 Russian MP and 1 AMP.

BJ Hawaii
09-09-16, 15:21
I do not know who the owner is, but something must be different for that many of those girls to migrate there.

Yes, for some mongers a degree of intrepidity would be required either because of 'visibility' or potential thieves loitering the area beyond that point of the night.I'm wondering the same thing. Connie has had that place for a while now, maybe 10+years.

This has also been a place of refuge for girls from both CHM and Kison in the past. Cherry / Lisa, Kay, Sandy & Jenny just to name a few. It's a small space. I think 3 rooms? Maybe expanded since the bookstore closed?

It is a pretty discreet during the day. Only traffic are deliveries to the restaurant and UH students in the area. Never been there late at night so can't say how it is but your comment about it having unsavory people around doesn't surprise me.

BJ.

Honolulu808
09-09-16, 15:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Pursuer
09-09-16, 16:01
I do not know who the owner is, but something must be different for that many of those girls to migrate there.

I agree. Seeing those cops there yesterday and not reading about a bust leads me to think mama Connie has a few powerful friends on the force.

SmallKine
09-10-16, 00:24
I debated whether to post this on the news forum or the massage parlor reports forum. I thought more would read if it was posted here. Here goes: http://www.civilbeat.org/2016/09/candidate-qa-honolulu-prosecutor-keith-kaneshiro/.

AlohaJ
09-10-16, 02:16
I agree with your decision to post here, but understand the confusion. I find it interesting that he and many focus on all massage parlor a and treat them all the same but not all massage parlors traffic women. If they are truly investigating for the intent to identify those who traffic, then targeting them all and prosecuting all owners is like giving all cars on the road speeding tickets even if you're not speeding. Do enough investigating to prove they are trafficking not just protitution. This is why the prosecution office can't convict anyone because they pull the trigger and arrest before they have enough evidence to prove their case. This is the most backwards ran state government in the US.

Redneck 1
09-10-16, 05:58
I debated whether to post this on the news forum or the massage parlor reports forum. I thought more would read if it was posted here. Yes, this is quite relevant to the topic of massage parlors and relaxation spas. The question for the prosecutor was: "What do you see as the most pressing issue facing your office? What will you do about it?" The prosecutor's answer: "Human trafficking is a growing concern and we have created a unit tasked with investigating and charging the owners of brothels operating as massage parlors or 'relaxation salons.' Our other priorities are elder abuse, sex assault, domestic violence, drugs, animal cruelty and cyber crimes". (Underlining added.) This almost ensures that there will be more arrests and prosecutions in the future. Having "created a unit tasked with investigating and charging the owners of brothels operating as massage parlors or relaxation salons," that unit needs to try to justify its existence. So-called "human trafficking" will likely be given as broad an interpretation as possible in order to create a purported basis for further arrests and prosecutions. For the prosecutor, it seems that targeting massage/relaxation businesses where sexual services are available is more important or at least equally as important as combating illegal drugs, sexual assault, domestic violence, elder abuse, etc., which is bad news for the owners/operators of such massage/relaxation businesses.

Mongers Rus
09-10-16, 07:16
Yes, this is quite relevant to the topic of massage parlors and relaxation spas. The question for the prosecutor was: "What do you see as the most pressing issue facing your office? What will you do about it?" The prosecutor's answer: "Human trafficking is a growing concern and we have created a unit tasked with investigating and charging the owners of brothels operating as massage parlors or 'relaxation salons.' Our other priorities are elder abuse, sex assault, domestic violence, drugs, animal cruelty and cyber crimes". (Underlining added.) This almost ensures that there will be more arrests and prosecutions in the future. Having "created a unit tasked with investigating and charging the owners of brothels operating as massage parlors or relaxation salons," that unit needs to try to justify its existence. So-called "human trafficking" will likely be given as broad an interpretation as possible in order to create a purported basis for further arrests and prosecutions. For the prosecutor, it seems that targeting massage/relaxation businesses where sexual services are available is more important or at least equally as important as combating illegal drugs, sexual assault, domestic violence, elder abuse, etc., which is bad news for the owners/operators of such massage/relaxation businesses.As I stated in a previous report. Monger many and frequent. Soon even Mongers may come to an end, but only because there won't be anyplace to go.

Rus.

Goser
09-10-16, 14:57
Yes, this is quite relevant to the topic of massage parlors and relaxation spas. The question for the prosecutor was: "What do you see as the most pressing issue facing your office? What will you do about it?" The prosecutor's answer: "Human trafficking is a growing concern and we have created a unit tasked with investigating and charging the owners of brothels operating as massage parlors or 'relaxation salons.' Our other priorities are elder abuse, sex assault, domestic violence, drugs, animal cruelty and cyber crimes". (Underlining added.) This almost ensures that there will be more arrests and prosecutions in the future. Having "created a unit tasked with investigating and charging the owners of brothels operating as massage parlors or relaxation salons," that unit needs to try to justify its existence. So-called "human trafficking" will likely be given as broad an interpretation as possible in order to create a purported basis for further arrests and prosecutions. For the prosecutor, it seems that targeting massage/relaxation businesses where sexual services are available is more important or at least equally as important as combating illegal drugs, sexual assault, domestic violence, elder abuse, etc., which is bad news for the owners/operators of such massage/relaxation businesses.If I owned an AMP, I would invite Kaneshiro out for lunch and ask him what his concerns are regarding human trafficking. Then, I would ask him straight up. Are you targeting AMPs to shut them down? Or, are you actually trying to solve the problem of human trafficking? He would lie and say that he is targeting human trafficking. Then, I'd ask him what it looks like to him. Then, I woudl show him all of my documentation and how all of my girls are legal and working here of their own free will. What that will do is set his sites on other targets first as he will know that he won't be able to get me because I will have a deep paper trail demonstrating that my business is clean. In the end, that will be the purpose of the meeting.

UncleHappy
09-10-16, 15:12
Just stopping by to add my 2 cents. I'm stationed on the mainland now and am only back here for a short while on a special project. After the long flight and usual airport hassles, I'm ready for a good massage so headed to my home-away-from-home at Penny's on Beretania. I like the fact that she's in a small cottage, so it kind of is like a home. After calling ahead to make sure she'd be available, Penny greeted me at the door and I was immediately ready to go as she looked so nice and tasty in her short negligee. She was clearly happy to see me again after so long and gave me a big hug. But then she gave me the bad news as she has a problem with her arm which has stopped her from working for the moment. I was more than disappointed as I had been anticipating Penny's great massage, but she introduced me to her friend Kimmie who would be happy to service me.

Kimmie looks to be around 40 or so, maybe about 5' 3" without the heels she was wearing. I was still smarting from not being able to partake of Penny's charms, but was intrigued enough by Kimmie to give it a go. Of the two available rooms, I always choose the one with the mattress. After I undressed and got comfortable, Kimmie arrived wearing a short, cute dress which nicely presented her body. She explained that as Penny told her I was an old friend of hers, she could be relaxed with me without the usual song and dance.

We started the massage, I told her the stronger and deeper, the better. She wasn't quite able to do it as hard as I like, but it was hard and deep enough to satisfy me. I could tell that she worked hard to please me. After about 30 minutes of getting more relaxed, I told her I wanted to move on to other things as I was horny from so much traveling with no recent release. She then started to run her finger tips over and around my butt, thighs, and the boys, which got me stiff in short order. She told me to turn over and stood up to remove her dress and panties. I was pleased and told her I liked what I saw. I went to town on sucking and licking her natural B breasts and small perky nipples. Eventually worked my way down to munch on her kitty, which is sparsely furred on top and shaved on the sides. Spend a fair amount of time there, until her breath deepened and she appeared to cum gently. As she had just received her desert, I felt free to have her in several different positions and finished in doggy my favorite. She was willing and open to do all that I suggested.

I had a nice, relaxing, pleasurable time with her and she appreciated that I took care of her and treated her with respect. Her English is limited, but never so much that it got in the way of the proceedings. So if it's a middle aged Korean woman you'd like, one who is friendly and service oriented, then I'd recommend Kimmie.

Over and out until next time.Thanks for the great review. I've been interested in checking out Penny's, but the parking out front seems a little too obvious. What do you recommend for parking?

Niceguy808
09-10-16, 15:28
Orchid Relaxation seems to be shutdown. A sign on the door says "Closed for Business".

ByTheBook
09-10-16, 16:06
I did a double take that 2 popular girls went to a relatively obscure AMP that almost nobody talks about.

For me, Monica and Paula are both 3-peat girls from the past. Been there, done that.3 Peat. They are worth a double-double. Remember Monica did not do much girl-on-girl until Paula did 3-some with her and TL6969. Wish I was there, I would do a 2 hr session with Paula and Monica every other day. Oh the fun I am missing.

Cosmic Kid
09-10-16, 21:11
I debated whether to post this on the news forum or the massage parlor reports forum. I thought more would read if it was posted here. Here goes: http://www.civilbeat.org/2016/09/candidate-qa-honolulu-prosecutor-keith-kaneshiro/.Kaneshiro says, "Human trafficking is a growing concern and we have created a unit tasked with investigating and charging owners of brothels operating as massage parlors and relaxation salons." This is guilt by association and a false premise right from the word go. Since when is or has human trafficking been going on in the AMPs? He's not going to shut down human trafficking by going after the parlors! Two entirely separate issues. Totally bogus. Yet, Kaneshiro probably will get away with this because Americans were stupid enough to go along with the invasion of Iraq which nation had nothing to do with 9/11, and locally the citizens of Hawaii were gullible enough to allow themselves to get roped into the fucking choo-choo-train fiasco.

Harry5142
09-10-16, 22:16
Orchid Relaxation seems to be shutdown. A sign on the door says "Closed for Business".A mere formality; Orchids, for all intents and purposes, has been "closed" for years. I remember when that place had good talent; black, local, white and asian women that were young, beautiful and fun to fuck. It's in a fantastic location for an AMP next door to one of the most popular strip clubs on Oahu, a first stop for a strip club patron looking to relieve the blue balls.

It's amazing to me how a simple formula gets messed up.

Harry5142
09-10-16, 22:19
Kaneshiro says, "Human trafficking is a growing concern and we have created a unit tasked with investigating and charging owners of brothels operating as massage parlors and relaxation salons." This is guilt by association and a false premise right from the word go. Since when is or has human trafficking been going on in the AMPs? He's not going to shut down human trafficking by going after the parlors! Two entirely separate issues. Totally bogus. Yet, Kaneshiro probably will get away with this because Americans were stupid enough to go along with the invasion of Iraq which nation had nothing to do with 9/11, and locally the citizens of Hawaii were gullible enough to allow themselves to get roped into the fucking choo-choo-train fiasco.Kaneshiro doesn't know what he's talking about. Look for trafficked women in AMPs is a bit of a waste; most of the girls I've encountered tell me that they choose to be AMP workers; they have their reasons, love of sex, deciding that if they going to fuck the may as well make a buck (monetizing the pussy), need money to finance lifestyle or raise kids, college etc.

The way these girls move from place to place so freely, I doubt that they are being forced by some gangster or trafficker to be in the business.

BotoMoco
09-11-16, 10:32
I think if Kaneshiro is looking for human trafficking he will have no problem finding it in the MPs. I don't really know what the definition of the law is but. 99 percent of those girls are not residents of Hawaii. They all come from different states to work here. In that light. That's where the trafficking comes in. Being held against their will is totally bullshit everyone knows they basically come on their free will to check out the work scene here. Some like it and some leave in week or two. But on the trafficking side. None will back up the Mama or owner if they were to be questioned or arrested thus easy case for states evidence. They will probably say they were asked to work there or brought in and being from a different state perhaps the trafficking laws apply. They are using that new law they passed on human trafficking and it is scary if you think of it. 5 girls come in to work and you get 5 counts of trafficking. It would make an owner think twice about staying open or closing. Theres always the ones that will say its not going to happen to me or the ones that will hire a lawyer to stay open. In any case I'm sure what's going to happen is. The bigger popular places will hire legal counsel to get around this and stay open. The smaller places will fall to the wayside and probably there will be more indys popping up. All I know is I'm not stopping at this moment so enjoy this time when its still good. Happy fucking boys.

Cosmic Kid
09-11-16, 20:16
I think if Kaneshiro is looking for human trafficking he will have no problem finding it in the MPs. I don't really know what the definition of the law is but. 99 percent of those girls are not residents of Hawaii. They all come from different states to work here. In that light. That's where the trafficking comes in. Being held against their will is totally bullshit everyone knows they basically come on their free will to check out the work scene here. Some like it and some leave in week or two. But on the trafficking side. None will back up the Mama or owner if they were to be questioned or arrested thus easy case for states evidence. They will probably say they were asked to work there or brought in and being from a different state perhaps the trafficking laws apply. They are using that new law they passed on human trafficking and it is scary if you think of it. 5 girls come in to work and you get 5 counts of trafficking. It would make an owner think twice about staying open or closing. Theres always the ones that will say its not going to happen to me or the ones that will hire a lawyer to stay open. In any case I'm sure what's going to happen is. The bigger popular places will hire legal counsel to get around this and stay open. The smaller places will fall to the wayside and probably there will be more indys popping up. All I know is I'm not stopping at this moment so enjoy this time when its still good. Happy fucking boys.Used to be, if a monger was unfortunate enough to be present in a local AMP when a LE bust went down, the monger would be allowed to leave without so much as a hand-slap by LE, or this is the impression I had gotten in the past from reading this board. In terms of new laws, is a monger potentially in more trouble these days in the scenario I just outlined?

Little Dickie
09-11-16, 22:23
Don't you mean further EAST toward Quebec and Montreal? Vancouver is in British Columbia, the western most Canadian province. Wouldn't want mongers to think it's a short plane ride to hit on dem frenchies. Actually on my way to both Quebec and Montreal next month. Will report on and any successful AMP runs.Montreal is in Quebec. Saying you're going to Quebec and Montreal is like saying you are going to California and Los Angeles. .

Redneck 1
09-12-16, 01:09
Used to be, if a monger was unfortunate enough to be present in a local AMP when a LE bust went down, the monger would be allowed to leave without so much as a hand-slap by LE, or this is the impression I had gotten in the past from reading this board. In terms of new laws, is a monger potentially in more trouble these days in the scenario I just outlined?Although it's uncertain what the police will do, there may now sometimes be more potential for trouble. As previously posted:

I haven't read the actual language of the new law, but what I'm wondering is if it will result in stronger penalties against any monger who is busted while being with a working girl.Yes, in some instances. Here's an example that involves only adults. Simply paying, or offering or agreeing to pay, a fee to engage in sexual conduct with an adult has usually been a petty misdemeanor in Hawaii. Pursuant to the new law, however, if the adult "is a victim of sex trafficking," the offense becomes a class C felony, punishable by up to five years of imprisonment and up to a $10,000 fine. The customer or potential customer doesn't need to know for sure that the adult provider is a victim of sex trafficking, because the new law says that even "reckless disregard of the fact that the other person is a victim of sex trafficking" is sufficient. An adult provider is considered a victim of sex trafficking if the provider was compelled or induced by a pimp, so-called boyfriend, or anyone else "by force, threat, fraud, or intimidation to engage in prostitution". So in light of the new law, mongers should be extra careful that a provider isn't being compelled or induced by anyone, by force, threat, fraud or intimidation, to engage in prostitution. The law also provides that a victim of sex trafficking can file a civil lawsuit against someone who "hired, or attempted to hire the individual to engage in prostitution, when a reasonable person would believe that the individual was coerced into prostitution by another person or was being subjected to sex trafficking".

BotoMoco
09-12-16, 02:06
Although it's uncertain what the police will do, there may now sometimes be more potential for trouble. As previously posted:Whoa. No shit. Thats really fucked up. I never thought of it in that light. You're so right if the MP is charged with human trafficking then of course the girl is the victim and a monger would be the unknown accomplice to the fact you are fucking someone who is considered to be in the human trafficking light. That's so fucked up. I would hate to be the first example of a bust that goes down and they pin a monger for that too. That pretty much changes the ball game right there. This shit got serious fast. Hopefully we can line up some outcalls where you wouldn't even have to go to the MPs. There is a higher risk now visiting those places. Don't know what to say about this but Fuck.

Kalani69
09-12-16, 03:40
Montreal is in Quebec. Saying you're going to Quebec and Montreal is like saying you are going to California and Los Angeles. .Sorry, I meant to say I'm going to Quebec City and Montreal, which are two different cities. Picky, picky. LOL.

Little Dickie
09-12-16, 04:10
Sorry, I meant to say I'm going to Quebec City and Montreal, which are two different cities. Picky, picky. LOL.Haha! Just messing with you. Your post was actually correcting the other poster about east vs. West. I just found humor that your corrective post had it's own error. I figured you knew better and it was probably a typo. Anyway, have fun man. I've never been but always wanted to, more so after meeting all the frenchgfe gals that came to Hawaii.

Goser
09-12-16, 15:44
Montreal is in Quebec. Saying you're going to Quebec and Montreal is like saying you are going to California and Los Angeles. .Maybe it's more like saying, New York and Albany.

Pursuer
09-12-16, 16:26
Whoa. No shit. Thats really fucked up. I never thought of it in that light. You're so right if the MP is charged with human trafficking then of course the girl is the victim and a monger would be the unknown accomplice to the fact you are fucking someone who is considered to be in the human trafficking light. That's so fucked up. I would hate to be the first example of a bust that goes down and they pin a monger for that too. That pretty much changes the ball game right there. This shit got serious fast. Hopefully we can line up some outcalls where you wouldn't even have to go to the MPs. There is a higher risk now visiting those places. Don't know what to say about this but Fuck.Might be prudent to ask the provider if she is working on her own free will. But I agree, if you no like get burned, stay away from AMP fires.

JSmooth87
09-12-16, 19:20
I wanted to try something other than an asian provider. So I started browsing on line and came across a black female name Kimmie at Ocean Spa and she looked hot in the pic. So I called and Kimmie tells me there are a lot of girls working tonight. So I get there and Kimmie opens the door. I was impressed with her face and body. I asked to see the girls and she tells me Shasha is busy with a customer and its just her. So I decide to try her out. Gave her the hf which was 60. She walks out really quick. I decided to back out and when she comes back I asked for my HF back and she told me NO they don't give the hf back. So, I said fine. Changed my mind again and she requested 200 up front. I gave it her. I laid down and she told me to flip over and started giving me a stupid oily back massage which felt shitty. She kept walking out of the room. I started to feel paranoid thinking about the recent raid at Gogo. Anyhow, she walks back in and tells me to flip over. Starts giving me a CBJ which did feel good. After 10 minutes into it, I tell her I'm ready to fuck. She tell me NO, its already been 30 minutes. And then tells me if I want to fuck, it will cost another 100. OMG! At that point I was mad and realized she upscaled my dumb ass. So I just laid there until she finished me off. I wasted 260 for a CBJ! Horrible searvice, bad attitude, upscale, rip off. I will never go back to Ocean Spa.

DangerBoy
09-12-16, 21:24
Might be prudent to ask the provider if she is working on her own free will. But I agree, if you no like get burned, stay away from AMP fires.Of course they're going to say they're working out of their own free will, even if they aren't.

And even if they are, like other posters have said, they'll more than likely claim to be trafficking "victims" to avoid any kind of criminal prosecution and flip on the mamas and maybe even the johns.

DangerBoy
09-12-16, 21:29
Been going by the place the last week. Looks like it's closed — lights are dark, door's closed and there's no cars parked in the alley. Did notice what looked like a single, solitary light illuminated in the building, on the Femme Nu side.

I know it didn't have the best of reputations, but given that the future of the business in the area is up in the air because of the condo tower that's supposed to go up, and the fact that it's next to another AMP that's been raided in the past, I thought I'd pass this along.

DangerBoy
09-12-16, 21:31
Although it's uncertain what the police will do, there may now sometimes be more potential for trouble. As previously posted:You seem to have an understand of the law and the criminal justice system that's more than the average bear, so I'm curious how are the human trafficking laws different than the Mann act?

Aren't they technically addressing the same issues?

Granted, the Mann act is a federal law and the human trafficking law is a state law, but wouldn't the threat of federal time be a greater deterrrent to so-called traffickers?

Nutmaker
09-12-16, 21:39
You seem to have an understand of the law and the criminal justice system that's more than the average bear, so I'm curious how are the human trafficking laws different than the Mann act?

Aren't they technically addressing the same issues?

Granted, the Mann act is a federal law and the human trafficking law is a state law, but wouldn't the threat of federal time be a greater deterrrent to so-called traffickers?Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Mann act basically deals with transporting minors across state lines.

DangerBoy
09-12-16, 21:47
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Mann act basically deals with transporting minors across state lines.It was used for that, but the wording is: "An Act to further regulate interstate and foreign commerce by prohibiting the transportation therein for immoral purposes of women and girls, and for other purposes. ".

They also used it on boxer Jack Johnson because he liked white women (it was 1912) and apparently he brought his girlfriend over a state line. They also use it against polygamists as well, according to Wikipedia (take the source as you will).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mann_Act

Nutmaker
09-12-16, 21:58
It was used for that, but the wording is: "An Act to further regulate interstate and foreign commerce by prohibiting the transportation therein for immoral purposes of women and girls, and for other purposes. ".

They also used it on boxer Jack Johnson because he liked white women (it was 1912) and apparently he brought his girlfriend over a state line. They also use it against polygamists as well, according to Wikipedia (take the source as you will).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mann_ActWell then, as always, our local politicians needed to reinvent the wheel and waste our money, all in the name of looking busy.

Pau Hana Party
09-13-16, 22:31
I wanted to try something other than an asian provider. So I started browsing on line and came across a black female name Kimmie at Ocean Spa and she looked hot in the pic. So I called and Kimmie tells me there are a lot of girls working tonight. So I get there and Kimmie opens the door. I was impressed with her face and body. I asked to see the girls and she tells me Shasha is busy with a customer and its just her. So I decide to try her out. Gave her the hf which was 60. She walks out really quick. I decided to back out and when she comes back I asked for my HF back and she told me NO they don't give the hf back. So, I said fine. Changed my mind again and she requested 200 up front. I gave it her. I laid down and she told me to flip over and started giving me a stupid oily back massage which felt shitty. She kept walking out of the room. I started to feel paranoid thinking about the recent raid at Gogo. Anyhow, she walks back in and tells me to flip over. Starts giving me a CBJ which did feel good. After 10 minutes into it, I tell her I'm ready to fuck. She tell me NO, its already been 30 minutes. And then tells me if I want to fuck, it will cost another 100. OMG! At that point I was mad and realized she upscaled my dumb ass. So I just laid there until she finished me off. I wasted 260 for a CBJ! Horrible searvice, bad attitude, upscale, rip off. I will never go back to Ocean Spa.There have been many, many reports on both ocean spa No HF refund policy and Kimmie lame service. You are just another monger on a long list of mongers that reported pretty much the same. Thanks for the report. Hopefully someone else learned from your experience. Pau.

Matisse
09-14-16, 20:20
There have been many, many reports on both ocean spa No HF refund policy and Kimmie lame service. You are just another monger on a long list of mongers that reported pretty much the same. Thanks for the report. Hopefully someone else learned from your experience. Pau.I recall a long time ago, another monger said this place had a lot of girls that had pimps. He didn't offer proof or name names but their type of shenanigans reeks of street walkers and by association, pimps or managed girls. On another note, my buddy was saying that girls who do all covered service are usually managed since their pimp fucks them too and he doesn't want to catch anything. I never had the balls to ask a girl if she had a pimp. But, I am now thinking that the "local" or American chicks at an AMP that only do all covered, may have a "boyfriend" or "manager". Anyone else think this?

SureYourRight
09-14-16, 23:05
I recall a long time ago, another monger said this place had a lot of girls that had pimps. He didn't offer proof or name names but their type of shenanigans reeks of street walkers and by association, pimps or managed girls. On another note, my buddy was saying that girls who do all covered service are usually managed since their pimp fucks them too and he doesn't want to catch anything. I never had the balls to ask a girl if she had a pimp. But, I am now thinking that the "local" or American chicks at an AMP that only do all covered, may have a "boyfriend" or "manager". Anyone else think this?Or maybe....STDs are rampant on this island and nobody (Especially most of these young girls) wants to catch anything from someone they paid money to have sex with. Most of the girls doing BB service are only doing it because its so prevalent in the island. Some of them can't compete otherwise.

Hawaii1959
09-17-16, 19:01
Thanks for the great review. I've been interested in checking out Penny's, but the parking out front seems a little too obvious. What do you recommend for parking?I never park in the lot at the front for the reason you mention. Instead, try searching for parking on the residential side streets behind her place. Might have to drive around a little bit, but in my experience something always opens up. It's been awhile since I've been able to get over there, but I always had a satisfying massage and look forward to going again as soon as I can.

UncleHappy
09-17-16, 22:44
I never park in the lot at the front for the reason you mention. Instead, try searching for parking on the residential side streets behind her place. Might have to drive around a little bit, but in my experience something always opens up. It's been awhile since I've been able to get over there, but I always had a satisfying massage and look forward to going again as soon as I can.Thanks for the advice and confirmation. I'm looking forward to checking her out.

GregAuse
09-18-16, 22:11
I never park in the lot at the front for the reason you mention. Instead, try searching for parking on the residential side streets behind her place. Might have to drive around a little bit, but in my experience something always opens up. It's been awhile since I've been able to get over there, but I always had a satisfying massage and look forward to going again as soon as I can.Hey all. Pretty new to this forum so figured I'd give it a go. I tried out Penny's place and it was a good massage. Clean environment. I met with Yuki and thought she was a smoking hot cougar. Great massage, no rush with a little tease but that was it. It was my first time so maybe she wasn't comfortable who knows. Was wondering if anyone had experience with Yuki? Would love to see her without her clothes on! Is it worth my time and money to repeat with her? Thanks all for your hard work out there! It's much appreciated.

Poiuy2
09-19-16, 07:12
I never park in the lot at the front for the reason you mention. Instead, try searching for parking on the residential side streets behind her place. Might have to drive around a little bit, but in my experience something always opens up. It's been awhile since I've been able to get over there, but I always had a satisfying massage and look forward to going again as soon as I can.When I use to see Penny a long time ago, I would park in the back of the house. There's room for one car along with her SUV. Just be careful going in and out, I scraped my rims and fender on an exposed concrete something.

BJ Hawaii
09-19-16, 16:36
When I use to see Penny a long time ago, I would park in the back of the house. There's room for one car along with her SUV. Just be careful going in and out, I scraped my rims and fender on an exposed concrete something.I was wondering if you could do that. It would make it very discreet except if you go when the malasada crowd is next door.

Years ago the fence in the front was surrounded with shrubbery which would make it hidden from Beretania.

FreshCatch
09-19-16, 17:51
I recall a long time ago, another monger said this place had a lot of girls that had pimps. He didn't offer proof or name names but their type of shenanigans reeks of street walkers and by association, pimps or managed girls. On another note, my buddy was saying that girls who do all covered service are usually managed since their pimp fucks them too and he doesn't want to catch anything. I never had the balls to ask a girl if she had a pimp. But, I am now thinking that the "local" or American chicks at an AMP that only do all covered, may have a "boyfriend" or "manager". Anyone else think this?Even their mamasan hapa Jasmine at oceans has a pimp. As a bunch reported seeing her and her pimp out and about. I even saw him hanging out before. Dunno what happened to her but last I heard hapa jasmine was working the hotel scene and being a streetwalker like most pimped girls. I'd stay away from oceans especially after what happened to go go. Better to stick to the Asian spots for now. Just my two cents, not worth risking running into their pimps.

Jammum
09-20-16, 00:10
Anyone knows if Jan is still working at his place. Any Intil or reviews. Would be nice.

Tired traveling to town.I know this is old, but not sure if you got your answer. Last I heard she's been gon for a while, then came back and left again. They got all new faces now.

Fleshlight
09-20-16, 05:12
I was wondering if you could do that. It would make it very discreet except if you go when the malasada crowd is next door.

Years ago the fence in the front was surrounded with shrubbery which would make it hidden from Beretania.I always parked in the back to. Why worry about malasada place. You park in front or on side streeet, you have the whole Beretania to worry about. Plus you can exit from the back door, which comes out right near the back and side lane.

Flesh.

BJ Hawaii
09-20-16, 15:07
I always parked in the back to. Why worry about malasada place. You park in front or on side streeet, you have the whole Beretania to worry about. Plus you can exit from the back door, which comes out right near the back and side lane.

Flesh.I was joking about the Malasadas but that place can get pretty packed. There is actually a high fence between the two properties.

I haven't been to Pennys in years but used to frequent that location when it was Narita, a long time ago.

SexBozo
09-21-16, 09:51
I know this is old, but not sure if you got your answer. Last I heard she's been gon for a while, then came back and left again. They got all new faces now.Thanks jammum. Anyone good to check out there? Aloha.

RdPuerco
09-21-16, 15:03
Orchid Relaxation seems to be shutdown. A sign on the door says "Closed for Business".Orchid and the others in that block are closing down because of development. One of the things the developer mentioned as a plus for their plans is "replacing the sleazy businesses across from the convention center".

DangerBoy
09-21-16, 17:10
Orchid and the others in that block are closing down because of development. One of the things the developer mentioned as a plus for their plans is "replacing the sleazy businesses across from the convention center".To be replaced by sleazy oligarchs from China, the Middle East and Europe seeking to hide their money in multi-million dollar condos.

BallnChain808
09-21-16, 18:38
Howzit everyone. Been way too long (again) since I've been back in the mix. Saw this ad on BP about a spot in Downtown. Located in Kukui Plaza. I work nearby and wanted to see if this place was any good or just a wait of kala. I may TOFTT soon and will post if I go. Safe mongering.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stunning-luka-sweetandhot-sugar-cutie-kana-killer-smile-lillian-4-hand-w-kana-and-lillian-nani/6430365

Jammum
09-22-16, 00:39
Thanks jammum. Anyone good to check out there? Aloha.I haven't gone in a long time. They been turning real legit. Or should I say, all the ones who would play have left.

Stangman808
09-22-16, 00:43
Howzit everyone. Been way too long (again) since I've been back in the mix. Saw this ad on BP about a spot in Downtown. Located in Kukui Plaza. I work nearby and wanted to see if this place was any good or just a wait of kala. I may TOFTT soon and will post if I go. Safe mongering.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stunning-luka-sweetandhot-sugar-cutie-kana-killer-smile-lillian-4-hand-w-kana-and-lillian-nani/6430365http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?14096-Dream-Therapy-fka-Lava-Spa-fka-Blue-Angel

This place has had its own Thread in this forum for a while.

MrNiceGuy54
09-26-16, 04:05
Can somebody let me know which places are the places that give actual massages and he as well for massage price. I see a lot of reviews and general place names but can someone let me know the room number, number or name of the places that provide that. Seems like a good deal for the prices. Curious about the century center places.

Hawaii Boy
09-26-16, 11:47
Can somebody let me know which places are the places that give actual massages and he as well for massage price. I see a lot of reviews and general place names but can someone let me know the room number, number or name of the places that provide that. Seems like a good deal for the prices. Curious about the century center places.Call Helen at CC. Here is the ad.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5792720344.html

PanochaMan
09-26-16, 18:41
The few mentions of this place are kind of vague. Wondering if guys don't review because it sucks and they're being nice (ya right) or if guys are keeping girls to themselves. Feel free to pm with recommendations, but posts on the forum are better, as that's what it's here for.

Pogopoge
09-26-16, 21:16
Been out of the game for a bit and getting back in. Had a great experience recently but don't want to troll the house specific boards. I feel more relaxed with a hot bodied young Female asian masseuse, thin waist flat tummy, but nice boobs and ass. Any recommendations? Thanks.

John Ross
09-27-16, 06:55
Been out of the game for a bit and getting back in. Had a great experience recently but don't want to troll the house specific boards. I feel more relaxed with a hot bodied young Female asian masseuse, thin waist flat tummy, but nice boobs and ass. Any recommendations? Thanks.Young is relative. What age range are you looking for? By your SN, I surmise you are anywhere from late 40's to very early 60's.

Nutmaker
09-27-16, 08:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

When will you guys learn to use the fight thread. I really, really HATE booting guys that have been here for years and it's so sensless when there is a place you can do this and I don't say anything.

The problem is once it gets started in Hawaii it just never ends.

A2

Happy Seeker 8
09-27-16, 13:48
This was your second post and you want others to do the work for you. Like many of us have been told by senior members for years, RTFF, do your research, go see girls and report back. That's how it works, not sign up and then ask guys who you should see. There's a ton of info out there.

Have fun!!I've been telling all these guys P-M-ing me THE SAME THING. What I cannot answer can be answered by research.

I try not to PM much (both ways), because this leaves a lot of people out of info-while only "answering" 1.

H-S-8.

Bigred808
09-27-16, 16:22
Thanks jammum. Anyone good to check out there? Aloha.I was looking for a place on the west side and tried this place. Made appointment and got local late 30's MT. Good pressure but just learning thai. Massage was pretty good but in middle lady opens door and walks in. My guess is its legit and I wouldn't take the chance of that happening again. Whoa.

Pogopoge
09-27-16, 17:55
Young is relative. What age range are you looking for? By your SN, I surmise you are anywhere from late 40's to very early 60's.LOL yeah grew up watching Checkers and Pogo. RIP.

But somewhere in the 20's would be nice. I don't like to criticize girls who may be a little older or not thin. So I won't write anything negative unless a girl was nasty in attitude or looks. I found one at Rejuve that I liked a lot and was hoping there were more like her.

Pogopoge
09-27-16, 17:58
This was your second post and you want others to do the work for you. Like many of us have been told by senior members for years, RTFF, do your research, go see girls and report back. That's how it works, not sign up and then ask guys who you should see. There's a ton of info out there.

Have fun!!Yeah Brah I get it. But there's a lot out there who have great photos, but then you see them and they are fat. I walked out on one the other day. Not going to shame her, but I really wish the pics would match the girls more. Mahalo.

Drummer56
09-27-16, 23:38
I had the chance to lay with Mimi the other day. Mimi is about 5 foot and 118 lbs, Mimi is built for comfort not speed, just the way I like them. Mimi is probably in her early 40's.
And has shoulder length black hair, creamy white supple skin and a very warm and welcoming attitude and personality. I consider her naturally pretty, not a whole lot of makeup, she tasted clean and fresh all over and by the way, very responsive nips, natural breast, probably C's.
Our session started with a thorough table shower, Mimi had me squeaky clean, I like the fact that we didn't spend too much time there simply because I wanted a massage after, I had heard she was very skilled at it, and she was!
We got right into it after the shower, on the menu was DFK, very good kisser with lots of neck and ear licks. Mimi then made her way south and paid a lot of attention to my nips.
Which I had mentioned to her were very responsive, by the way she takes direction really well, I was rock hard by then, Mimi dove in for some BBBJ action, very slow, sensual with.
Plenty of suction, she fondled and licked the boys, going back and forth, thought I was going to blow. ! I flipped her over and spent some time at the why, Mimi moans, very responsive and fresh, I think I made her cum a least twice! I told her it was time for the main event, on comes the cover, she hoped on top for some CG, RCG, MISH and.
Finally blew my wad in DS, she knew just when to squeeze me for the full effect. I tell you, as a senior, I really appreciate older providers that really know what their doing and not simply relying on their good looks however Mimi has both those bases covered. About 20 minutes left, got a great massage, took a quick shower, a kiss, hug and a slap on the ass and out the door, exactly 65 minutes by my calculation, never felt rushed. Mimi's a great lady, treat her right and you'll be rewarded, standard tip, looking forward to the next time.

Jaritsuh
09-28-16, 00:12
Yeah Brah I get it. But there's a lot out there who have great photos, but then you see them and they are fat. I walked out on one the other day. Not going to shame her, but I really wish the pics would match the girls more. Mahalo.I would try Empire, they had real pictures, but alas they are now defunct. The closest I have seen is at Rejuve their pictures are pretty accurate. There its quality not quantity, and they provide a good service. This is my opinion only, as there are those, who would swear by other AMP's in town.

Nutmaker
09-28-16, 01:37
Yeah Brah I get it. But there's a lot out there who have great photos, but then you see them and they are fat. I walked out on one the other day. Not going to shame her, but I really wish the pics would match the girls more. Mahalo.There's a myriad of reasons why a lot of places use fake pics, and they've been touched inning multiple threads. Everything from girls keeping their animosity to mamas blatantly lying because their girls won't stand up to other places. That's why you need to read the threads and find out from the descriptions of others what might work for you. Look for descriptions of spinners if that's what you want. Look for young girls if that's what you want. Put in the research in the forums (that's why this site is here), then go out and try and then review. That's how you earn credibility here. That's how we all did. Many guys have walked out after seeing that the girl wasn't what've was looking for. Me, I rarely have that issue, as I'm not looking for the 10's in looks, but rather the 10's in service. Also, I tend to see good looks in most women, and actually prefer a woman with a little meat. Good Luck.

Blake123
09-28-16, 03:46
I would try Empire, they had real pictures, but alas they are now defunct. The closest I have seen is at Rejuve their pictures are pretty accurate. There its quality not quantity, and they provide a good service. This is my opinion only, as there are those, who would swear by other AMP's in town.Even Empire sometimes used doctored pics. Remember the Lux pics? They looked weird compared to her pics when she was previously at Hula Girl.

HornyBoy13
09-28-16, 05:59
Any providers with ass and tits? Most of them look too skinny.

Goser
09-28-16, 11:30
Even Empire sometimes used doctored pics. Remember the Lux pics? They looked weird compared to her pics when she was previously at Hula Girl.It was great when Empire used real pictures in their ads. I believe that Ivy started doctoring the photos when her business was under investigation for human trafficking. The photos of the girls advertised to work there could be proof of employment. If those girls were on tourist visas, it would provided more than a smoking gun of evidence.

Goser
09-28-16, 11:32
Any providers with ass and tits? Most of them look too skinny.3 girls immediately come to mind.

Kana at Dream Therapy.

Donna at Tokyo Spa.

Naomi at Happiness.

All 3 girls have big natural boobs and nice asses. Not latina sized asses, but great for grabbing onto and unlike the normal Asian flat ass like Nami from Aloha Me.

Nutmaker
09-28-16, 16:54
Any providers with ass and tits? Most of them look too skinny.Also, Muni at Tokyo Spa.

FutSniffA
09-28-16, 18:28
3 girls immediately come to mind.

Kana at Dream Therapy.

Donna at Tokyo Spa.

Naomi at Happiness.

All 3 girls have big natural boobs and nice asses. Not latina sized asses, but great for grabbing onto and unlike the normal Asian flat ass like Nami from Aloha Me.I've been with Donna and Naomi and I wouldn't say they have an ass worth mentioning. Luka is the only one that I know of that has an ass worth mentioning. I didn't care for Donna but Naomi was a great fuck but don't go there expecting an ass.

Goser
09-28-16, 18:56
I've been with Donna and Naomi and I wouldn't say they have an ass worth mentioning. Luka is the only one that I know of that has an ass worth mentioning. I didn't care for Donna but Naomi was a great fuck but don't go there expecting an ass.Jordan / Luka has a great Latina butt. Anyone who likes a Latina butt will like her. I specifically said that these girls have nice butts for Asian girls.

Lop Chong Man
10-01-16, 06:14
I think we all love our ladies to be clean all around, especially at the Nani and breath department. I suggest that we do our best too. I didn't realize how many dudes say they showered but was still hauna. Boys, may be you showered (how long ago was that?) but did you brush your teeth, use the mouthwash or scrape your tongue? Did you really scrub down there front and back really good?

I know showering eats away at our precious time with the girl but if you stink I don't think you get the best service possible from her -- chemistry, in more ways than one. One provider mentioned that she doesn't like BBBJ cause some penis smell like urine and when she close to the nut sack it smells like crap. If she tells you she loves doggie that is code for saying your breath is stink. On the other end, I have a delivery room nurse friend who told me she once had a Korean patient that when she was giving birth you could smell the Kim Chee in the room and that her newborn smelled like it too.

Trying to help everyone out there! JMHO.

Jnglepen
10-01-16, 08:18
Jordan / Luka has a great Latina butt. Anyone who likes a Latina butt will like her. I specifically said that these girls have nice butts for Asian girls.Been lurking for a few weeks now. And I have to agree from her pics. Gawd. Yeah. Never done anything like this locally (only on vacations) and I'm in too deep I fear LOL. Wanting to try her sometime.

GofasBits
10-01-16, 11:20
On the other end, I have a delivery room nurse friend who told me she once had a Korean patient that when she was giving birth you could smell the Kim Chee in the room and that her newborn smelled like it too.Poor baby coming out smelling like kim chee!

Puuhale
10-01-16, 15:38
I've been with Donna and Naomi and I wouldn't say they have an ass worth mentioning. Luka is the only one that I know of that has an ass worth mentioning. I didn't care for Donna but Naomi was a great fuck but don't go there expecting an ass.Joon, independent asian provider in Waikiki, is the only asian woman that I know that has a nice, full, firm ass.

Newbee201
10-01-16, 15:54
Joon, independent asian provider in Waikiki, is the only asian woman that I know that has a nice, full, firm ass.How do you get in touch with her? I don't think she likes me, she doesn't return my calls 😆.

Jnglepen
10-01-16, 19:39
I'm new at this and this board has been a great help in shaking out some of those first time jitters and learning the do's and don'ts of the game.

Can anyone recommend an AMP that has safe / discreet parking? I want to find a regular spot but I don't want to leave my car out in the open.

1) its pretty recognizable to anyone that knows me.

2) if in a "shady" area. It might draw unwanted attention from not so nice people.

Puuhale
10-02-16, 01:31
How do you get in touch with her? I don't think she likes me, she doesn't return my calls 😆.Sir: I sent you PM. Good luck.

Newbee201
10-02-16, 02:29
Sir: I sent you PM. Good luck.Much mahalo. I shall keep persevering. Maybe I'll wait a week or so before I try again.

Blake123
10-02-16, 03:48
I'm new at this and this board has been a great help in shaking out some of those first time jitters and learning the do's and don'ts of the game.

Can anyone recommend an AMP that has safe / discreet parking? I want to find a regular spot but I don't want to leave my car out in the open.

2) if in a "shady" area. It might draw unwanted attention from not so nice people.I think most of us either find street parking or use a parking lot close to an AMP. If you park in the Walmart garage, it's only a short walk to several AMPs nearby on Keeaumoku and Young St. Use the Don Quijote parking lot if you go to Happiness. Ala Moana Mall for Plus Spa and China Doll. All of the aforementioned lots should be safe. Just remember, if you use a business's parking lot, at least first walk into the store to lessen chances of your car being towed.. Rejuve's parking lot is pretty discreet. However, there are no lights in the lot during darkness.

Kagasain
10-02-16, 04:30
I think most of us either find street parking or use a parking lot close to an AMP. If you park in the Walmart garage, it's only a short walk to several AMPs nearby on Keeaumoku and Young St. Use the Don Quijote parking lot if you go to Happiness. Ala Moana Mall for Plus Spa and China Doll. All of the aforementioned lots should be safe. Just remember, if you use a business's parking lot, at least first walk into the store to lessen chances of your car being towed.. Rejuve's parking lot is pretty discreet. However, there are no lights in the lot during darkness.I haven't had any issue so far with towing except once when I was in the Plus parking, the tow man actually came and knocked on my window. I arrived early for my appoint by 30 minutes so maybe mama had reported it. Was told by one of the girls to give mama your license plate number so your car doesn't get tow if you go late at night. I have seen the security guards at ala mona come around late at night too. Not sure if they are writing parking tickets or jotting down your time but you might be want to be careful if you go there late at night too. Otherwise never had issue with walmart or Don Quijote. Sometimes I go in the store and sometimes I don't.

Kalani69
10-02-16, 04:55
I haven't had any issue so far with towing except once when I was in the Plus parking, the tow man actually came and knocked on my window. I arrived early for my appoint by 30 minutes so maybe mama had reported it. Was told by one of the girls to give mama your license plate number so your car doesn't get tow if you go late at night. I have seen the security guards at ala mona come around late at night too. Not sure if they are writing parking tickets or jotting down your time but you might be want to be careful if you go there late at night too. Otherwise never had issue with walmart or Don Quijote. Sometimes I go in the store and sometimes I don't.I park at Zippy's on King and Piikoi and Young when I go to Nirvana, Roses, or Hula. Also sometimes when going to KB Splash.

Jnglepen
10-02-16, 04:55
I think most of us either find street parking or use a parking lot close to an AMP. If you park in the Walmart garage, it's only a short walk to several AMPs nearby on Keeaumoku and Young St. Use the Don Quijote parking lot if you go to Happiness. Ala Moana Mall for Plus Spa and China Doll. All of the aforementioned lots should be safe. Just remember, if you use a business's parking lot, at least first walk into the store to lessen chances of your car being towed.. Rejuve's parking lot is pretty discreet. However, there are no lights in the lot during darkness.Very useful!

Appreciate the info!

TongaLuk
10-02-16, 05:09
Sir: I sent you PM. Good luck.Would love to get in touch with her tooo!

DarthTyranus
10-02-16, 12:58

2) if in a "shady" area. It might draw unwanted attention from not so nice people.Check out Dream Therapy in DT. Parking is in the basement at Kukui Center. The spa is fairly descrete (as descrete as you can get for being in downtown in a commercial center).

Loco Mo
10-03-16, 22:52
Check out Dream Therapy in DT. Parking is in the basement at Kukui Center. The spa is fairly descrete (as descrete as you can get for being in downtown in a commercial center).Dream Theraphy is located in the Kukui Plaza Mall (KPM) second floor C210 B. It is located on the diamond head makai section of the building. Across the Chinese church. 808-421-8051.

If you are walking from Fort Street, walk up the stairs to the second floor and it is on the right side. If you park in the structure, exit the elevator and walk towards your left.

KPM is part of the Kukui condo complex (2 towers. Ewa & Diamondhead) S Beretania Street, Honolulu, HI 96813.

Between Fort Street and Nuuanu Avenue. Walking distance from downtown Honolulu, near HPU Fort street campus.

Validated secure covered parking is located on S. Kukui Street directly related across Pali Longs / Safeway.

Discrete and comfortable location.

Junk69
10-04-16, 20:19
So Mama was bitching to me about how she has trouble keeping girls because they don't get enough walk in customers and how customers don't come because they don't have enough interesting girls when they walk in. Quite the conundrum! She said she could get the good girls to come if enough people made appointments with them. I'm like, how's that supposed to work if people haven't seen them or know them already? The girls need to build up a reputation before people will ask for them in advance, right? I told her that we're all too burned from advertisements with fake pics and shitty service when we toftt.

She showed me a pic of two young girls (20's) she could get. Damm! I'll take 'them both, put me down for first available!

But seriously, would you make an appointment for a girl you've only seen a picture of and no reviews? I guess can always walk out.

CardSource52
10-04-16, 22:06
Dream Theraphy is located in the Kukui Plaza Mall (KPM) second floor C210 B. It is located on the diamond head makai section of the building. Across the Chinese church. 808-421-8051.

If you are walking from Fort Street, walk up the stairs to the second floor and it is on the right side. If you park in the structure, exit the elevator and walk towards your left.

KPM is part of the Kukui condo complex (2 towers. Ewa & Diamondhead) S Beretania Street, Honolulu, HI 96813.

Between Fort Street and Nuuanu Avenue. Walking distance from downtown Honolulu, near HPU Fort street campus.

Validated secure covered parking is located on S. Kukui Street directly related across Pali Longs / Safeway.

Discrete and comfortable location.The street parking has meters but some will only allow 1 hour parking. Best is to park in the complex and get your ticket validated. The stalls are quite tight so bring your smallest vehicle. Dream therapy is one of the classiest AMP in town. Been to happiness and Rejuve but this place tops them all. Mama is super polite and speaks English very well. Had Luka and Dani so far and making my way down the list. This is just my personal opinion so take it as you will.

Dani: looks 8. 5.

Service: 9 only because everything covered.

Attitude:10 willing to please and service oriented.

Will repeat.

Luka: looks 7.

Service: 8.

Attitude: 9.

No repeat. Just didn't click with me.

Nutmaker
10-04-16, 23:23
So Mama was bitching to me about how she has trouble keeping girls because they don't get enough walk in customers and how customers don't come because they don't have enough interesting girls when they walk in. Quite the conundrum! She said she could get the good girls to come if enough people made appointments with them. I'm like, how's that supposed to work if people haven't seen them or know them already? The girls need to build up a reputation before people will ask for them in advance, right? I told her that we're all too burned from advertisements with fake pics and shitty service when we toftt.

She showed me a pic of two young girls (20's) she could get. Damm! I'll take 'them both, put me down for first available!

But seriously, would you make an appointment for a girl you've only seen a picture of and no reviews? I guess can always walk out.I'd make the appointment if I had a good report with mama, trusted her, and she hadn't steered me wrong in the past. In fact, I've done exactly that before. Sometimes it's good to be the test subject.

Hi Chewy
10-05-16, 03:19
Dude! How do you keep track of all the MP girls names FKA this for that. Plus moving from MP to MP. Is there a spreadsheet available? I like Rejuve and Dream Therapy havimg new talent and wanted to get more info before I partale. Thank you in advance brothers!

I know Ellie FKA Juicy at Happiness but the rest?

Redneck 1
10-05-16, 18:03
Would you make an advanced appointment for a girl you haven't seen before?

I'd make the appointment if I had a good report with mama, trusted her, and she hadn't steered me wrong in the past. In fact, I've done exactly that before. Sometimes it's good to be the test subject.Personally, I tend to agree with Nutmaker's response. For example, the former mamas at Kison and CHM had known me for years and knew what I liked and disliked. So with each of those two mamas, I made sight-unseen appointments with new providers who hadn't yet been reviewed on the forum by other customers, relying on descriptions of the providers by those mamas. Occasionally, those mamas would tell me that a particular provider wasn't my type or my style, which I appreciated, and Jun at CHM would sometimes candidly tell me that one or more other customers had given her some negative or mediocre feedback on a new provider. Even though such honesty could result in less money for those mamas on that specific day or night, over the years it kept me returning to their AMPs as a satisfied customer.

Waikiki11
10-07-16, 01:52
I think most of us either find street parking or use a parking lot close to an AMP. If you park in the Walmart garage, it's only a short walk to several AMPs nearby on Keeaumoku and Young St. Use the Don Quijote parking lot if you go to Happiness. Ala Moana Mall for Plus Spa and China Doll. All of the aforementioned lots should be safe. Just remember, if you use a business's parking lot, at least first walk into the store to lessen chances of your car being towed.. Rejuve's parking lot is pretty discreet. However, there are no lights in the lot during darkness.If one was to visit Happiness after midnight to 4 am, where would you park? DQ parking lot?

Goser
10-07-16, 03:47
If one was to visit Happiness after midnight to 4 am, where would you park? DQ parking lot?After midnight, street parking is pretty abundant.

KibeToshiKibe
10-07-16, 03:57
I can't find any recent reviews of Smile Spa on Ilaniwai St in Kakaako. I went there, I think March. The Mama was friendly enough. I saw a mid 30's Korean provider named Kelly, or Kayli. Service was unremarkable, and rushed, with the dreaded words no monger wants to hear. "Hurry up and cum. " Haven't been back since. Just wondering if things have changed. I used to like the table shower there.

P Venkman
10-07-16, 04:31
If one was to visit Happiness after midnight to 4 am, where would you park? DQ parking lot?All the street parking is open at that time.

Russo
10-07-16, 16:08

But seriously, would you make an appointment for a girl you've only seen a picture of and no reviews? I guess can always walk out.If the picture was real, I wouldn't mind toftt. I mean, when Emerald used to post real pics, I would go. But when the service started to decline so did the number times I would frequent. To answer your questions, I would most def. Toftt but if the pics just look TGTBT. Maybe not.

Mondo Badfoot
10-08-16, 04:28
Joon, independent asian provider in Waikiki, is the only asian woman that I know that has a nice, full, firm ass.There is no doubt that Joon has a magnificent ass! I would say the nicest one I've ever seen on an oriental woman! Perfect shape, so firm and round. She has a swimmer's body, a sexy voice and super BBBJ!

ByTheBook
10-08-16, 08:07
Dude! How do you keep track of all the MP girls names FKA this for that. Plus moving from MP to MP. Is there a spreadsheet available? I like Rejuve and Dream Therapy havimg new talent and wanted to get more info before I partale. Thank you in advance brothers!

I know Ellie FKA Juicy at Happiness but the rest?There is a Thread titled 'Where is She Now'. If we use this thread as intended it will help with name changes and work changes. If a provider has 1 name at 1 AMP, goes to another AMP and changes name. Use the aforementioned Thread to enter new name and new or old AMP.

GrateFu
10-08-16, 12:29
Does anyone have experience with this place? Kind of interested, but never been there before.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cherry-waiting-to-make-your-day/6236173

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-cute-ada-cherry-mia/6384690

Mahalo for any info. PM if needed.

Goser
10-08-16, 13:32
Does anyone have experience with this place? Kind of interested, but never been there before.

Mahalo for any info. PM if needed.These pics look TGTBT. If they are real, they will be very very busy.

Newbee201
10-08-16, 14:19

Mahalo for any info. PM if needed.Fwiw, these are fake pics.

Happy Seeker 8
10-08-16, 14:27

Mahalo for any info. PM if needed.Pictures are fake-I think Aiea (cutter ford) SARAH works in 1 of them-fairly new business' to bldg. (2 years max) -a lot of people saying they get wrong directions to (century Square) --if they are in a small "middle" unit created newly on floor its kind of "unprivate", someone can walk in a whole circle outside around whole unit. 1 of the first ones there was strictly legit.

Shengnu888
10-08-16, 18:10
Any one got intel on this one? Mahalos.

Max808
10-09-16, 03:31

Mahalo for any info. PM if needed.I've been there twice. MILF Koreans. Handjob easy, one allowed FIV and one took her titties out for me. Would never partake in FS with the ones I saw. Standard prices. $60 massage and tip up to you, I gave $40 and they were happy.

BenFrank
10-09-16, 12:30

Mahalo for any info. PM if needed.BP photos are fake. The only thing that was real is that the girls are Aaian. Crappy massage and girls have zero personality. I've been there once and that was enough. A waste of time and kala for. Me. JMHO YMMV.

GrateFu
10-09-16, 13:44
I've been there twice. MILF Koreans. Handjob easy, one allowed FIV and one took her titties out for me. Would never partake in FS with the ones I saw. Standard prices. $60 massage and tip up to you, I gave $40 and they were happy.Thank you for a straight answer.

Ck813
10-10-16, 09:57
Be very careful when letting MS pick and choose who is you're type no matter how many times you frequent their establishment. I use to frequent VIP at least twice a month and MS could never know my type, all she wanted was me in the door and my money. Kison I frequented there a lot too. MS tell me oh Sugar not here but try this girl I know you like her. She brought in this girl who was kinda chubby, ugly as heck, smokers voice only laugh so be very careful. Most MS only have one thing on their mind no matter how many times you go there, MONEY!

Personally, I tend to agree with Nutmaker's response. For example, the former mamas at Kison and CHM had known me for years and knew what I liked and disliked. So with each of those two mamas, I made sight-unseen appointments with new providers who hadn't yet been reviewed on the forum by other customers, relying on descriptions of the providers by those mamas. Occasionally, those mamas would tell me that a particular provider wasn't my type or my style, which I appreciated, and Jun at CHM would sometimes candidly tell me that one or more other customers had given her some negative or mediocre feedback on a new provider. Even though such honesty could result in less money for those mamas on that specific day or night, over the years it kept me returning to their AMPs as a satisfied customer.

SimpleK
10-10-16, 17:07
Be very careful when letting MS pick and choose who is you're type no matter how many times you frequent their establishment. I use to frequent VIP at least twice a month and MS could never know my type, all she wanted was me in the door and my money. Kison I frequented there a lot too. MS tell me oh Sugar not here but try this girl I know you like her. She brought in this girl who was kinda chubby, ugly as heck, smokers voice only laugh so be very careful. Most MS only have one thing on their mind no matter how many times you go there, MONEY!Twice a month is not frequent at all. That's barely even going. Everytime I call Kison and Chanel answered she would always let me know who she think I would like and if there was no one available that would be my type she would tell me so and apologize. And even after reading some good reviews here and I would ask Chanel about that provider she would tell me straight up why I wouldn't like her (age or size). I think Chanel is the only MS that did me right like that though. All other places just say to trust them and bring whoevers and say they're all pretty and good service.

Fire94
10-11-16, 06:21
Literally 30 min short. Screw this place.

Junk69
10-11-16, 18:35
Mama tells me there is a new girl and to come try. I don't really like trying new (especially a new spa) because I hate not knowing what I'll get. So I go and see Macy instead who I know will satisfy. I'm on the table getting a nice back rub from Macy for about 30 minutes when suddenly I'm feeling this crazy four hands instead of Macy's tiny two. Macy asks me to flip and sure enough the new girl (Kalani or something) is there too. She's a cute mixed Asian, super white skin, maybe mid to late 30's, cute-ish face with natural D's. A little chubby but not obese. Anyway Macy gets busy with jr in her mouth (she's so small it's fun watching her try to get it all in and I'm hardly big) and Kalani's rubbing the boys and groin area saying "You like f*ucking Asian girls?" in a super sexy voice. Um. Yeah! Nearly blew my load right there in Macy's mouth! Off come the panties on both and we get down to serious business. Nice wet nani's and they allowed me to switch between them many times. The contrast between Macy's small body and Kalani's was intoxicating. I can't say who felt better! They seem to really enjoy themselves. Lots of cute giggling and no objections to my moves (except "no back door preeze" haha). I've never had two at once before and thought I'd be too nervous. These ladies are a bit older, but shoot, they know how to preeze! MSOG on both of them. Left a healthy tip for an unexpectedly great experience! Mama gave me pics to share (not x-rated) if you want to see just PM me. She also said she has younger 26 yo named Sasha (I think I saw her in passing once) but you have to make an appointment to see her. If you have tried her please post a review! One note about Cypress you should know is that they never discuss $ except the house fee. Use standard monger protocol or they will ask you to leave.

Vince P
10-11-16, 20:01
Been hobbying for a while but new to the AMP scene. Like the mature provider pics that Asia spa has in there ads. Figured I would give it a try. They are at 1654 kalakaua and fern St. Wanted to see if anyone has some recent experience there.

Thanks in advance.

SimpleK
10-12-16, 04:16
Mama tells me there is a new girl and to come try. I don't really like trying new (especially a new spa) because I hate not knowing what I'll get. So I go and see Macy instead who I know will satisfy. I'm on the table getting a nice back rub from Macy for about 30 minutes when suddenly I'm feeling this crazy four hands instead of Macy's tiny two. Macy asks me to flip and sure enough the new girl (Kalani or something) is there too. She's a cute mixed Asian, super white skin, maybe mid to late 30's, cute-ish face with natural D's. A little chubby but not obese. Anyway Macy gets busy with jr in her mouth (she's so small it's fun watching her try to get it all in and I'm hardly big) and Kalani's rubbing the boys and groin area saying "You like f*ucking Asian girls?" in a super sexy voice. Um. Yeah! Nearly blew my load right there in Macy's mouth! Off come the panties on both and we get down to serious business. Nice wet nani's and they allowed me to switch between them many times. The contrast between Macy's small body and Kalani's was intoxicating. I can't say who felt better! They seem to really enjoy themselves. Lots of cute giggling and no objections to my moves (except "no back door preeze" haha). I've never had two at once before and thought I'd be too nervous. These ladies are a bit older, but shoot, they know how to preeze! MSOG on both of them. Left a healthy tip for an unexpectedly great experience! Mama gave me pics to share (not x-rated) if you want to see just PM me. She also said she has younger 26 yo named Sasha (I think I saw her in passing once) but you have to make an appointment to see her. If you have tried her please post a review! One note about Cypress you should know is that they never discuss $ except the house fee. Use standard monger protocol or they will ask you to leave.I got ripped off at cypress, workers either look 60+ year old, on heavy drugs or a combination of both.

Mama didn't even want to give me my house fee back cause she said I was there for over 15 minutes.

Buts it's because I was waiting for them to show me new workers. I told her I was going to tell everyone she rip me off, so then she gave me my money back. That never happened to me before.

Sukme
10-12-16, 05:07
Sounds fun, BBFS BBBJ, Dfk, pussy to mouth to pussy to pussy and msog?

Mama tells me there is a new girl and to come try. I don't really like trying new (especially a new spa) because I hate not knowing what I'll get. So I go and see Macy instead who I know will satisfy. I'm on the table getting a nice back rub from Macy for about 30 minutes when suddenly I'm feeling this crazy four hands instead of Macy's tiny two. Macy asks me to flip and sure enough the new girl (Kalani or something) is there too. She's a cute mixed Asian, super white skin, maybe mid to late 30's, cute-ish face with natural D's. A little chubby but not obese. Anyway Macy gets busy with jr in her mouth (she's so small it's fun watching her try to get it all in and I'm hardly big) and Kalani's rubbing the boys and groin area saying "You like f*ucking Asian girls?" in a super sexy voice. Um. Yeah! Nearly blew my load right there in Macy's mouth! Off come the panties on both and we get down to serious business. Nice wet nani's and they allowed me to switch between them many times. The contrast between Macy's small body and Kalani's was intoxicating. I can't say who felt better! They seem to really enjoy themselves. Lots of cute giggling and no objections to my moves (except "no back door preeze" haha). I've never had two at once before and thought I'd be too nervous. These ladies are a bit older, but shoot, they know how to preeze! MSOG on both of them. Left a healthy tip for an unexpectedly great experience! Mama gave me pics to share (not x-rated) if you want to see just PM me. She also said she has younger 26 yo named Sasha (I think I saw her in passing once) but you have to make an appointment to see her. If you have tried her please post a review! One note about Cypress you should know is that they never discuss $ except the house fee. Use standard monger protocol or they will ask you to leave.

DaBuggah808
10-12-16, 07:02
Been hobbying for a while but new to the AMP scene. Like the mature provider pics that Asia spa has in there ads. Figured I would give it a try. They are at 1654 kalakaua and fern St. Wanted to see if anyone has some recent experience there.

Thanks in advance.Hey braddah Vince, I've been mongering for about 6 years or so now and have been to most places here. Definitely sad now that Kison is closedHowever, I popped my AMP cherry at Asia Spa way back in the day. Back then it was definitely mature asian providers so don't expect young spinners if you go there. The location is somewhat convenient with the lot next to the liquor shop or cigarette shop. If you do go please report back! I haven't been there in years LOL. Stay safe out there brother.

Scott4
10-12-16, 10:13
Mama tells me there is a new girl and to come try. I don't really like trying new (especially a new spa) because I hate not knowing what I'll get. So I go and see Macy instead who I know will satisfy. I'm on the table getting a nice back rub from Macy for about 30 minutes when suddenly I'm feeling this crazy four hands instead of Macy's tiny two. Macy asks me to flip and sure enough the new girl (Kalani or something) is there too. She's a cute mixed Asian, super white skin, maybe mid to late 30's, cute-ish face with natural D's. A little chubby but not obese. Anyway Macy gets busy with jr in her mouth (she's so small it's fun watching her try to get it all in and I'm hardly big) and Kalani's rubbing the boys and groin area saying "You like f*ucking Asian girls?" in a super sexy voice. Um. Yeah! Nearly blew my load right there in Macy's mouth! Off come the panties on both and we get down to serious business. Nice wet nani's and they allowed me to switch between them many times. The contrast between Macy's small body and Kalani's was intoxicating. I can't say who felt better! They seem to really enjoy themselves. Lots of cute giggling and no objections to my moves (except "no back door preeze" haha). I've never had two at once before and thought I'd be too nervous. These ladies are a bit older, but shoot, they know how to preeze! MSOG on both of them. Left a healthy tip for an unexpectedly great experience! Mama gave me pics to share (not x-rated) if you want to see just PM me. She also said she has younger 26 yo named Sasha (I think I saw her in passing once) but you have to make an appointment to see her. If you have tried her please post a review! One note about Cypress you should know is that they never discuss $ except the house fee. Use standard monger protocol or they will ask you to leave.So was this BB service.

Junk69
10-12-16, 23:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

SimpleK
10-13-16, 03:09
Doesn't sound like you got any service at all. Could be that thought you were sketchy. Been a lot of trouble at the building recently (Go Go and Ocean both busted). I've had to wait a bit sometimes which is really annoying, but they don't count that time. Not sure who you saw there. The girls are certainly not 60+ but there was one girl who was pretty old. I asked mama if anyone actually saw her and she said that she had many regular customers (WTF! Anyway maybe I am the only one who goes there. Haven't run into any of you h*ny f*ks there yet and there's plenty other places to go in that building.

I used to go to Empire until they bait and switched me so I've been going Cypress because I always have a good time and they've been getting new (yes, not young) girls. I'm an old fat ugly dude and so I'm not interested in adventure, dealing with some young girls shitty attitude, the "no no no", hurry up and cum, or look of disgust when she pulls the towel off. Key thing here is "always" have a good time. I've never seen anyone drugged out there but mama gets a little sauced sometimes.

Has anyone else gone here and gotten service? I can't be the only one!If they was sketchy they wouldn't have take my house fee and be a ***** about giving it back! 100% of your posts is about cypress. Cmon man! Empire never did a bait and switch and they closed down over a year ago, so I don't see how you started going to cypress after empire shut down.

KibeToshiKibe
10-13-16, 05:50
Had soo much fun there. Yoko, Kimi, Sam, Kelly, Tina, Tina, Tina again, and again Tina. Paula, Pink.

SimpleK
10-13-16, 15:03
I asked for his pics and he followed through. It took a little while but he did deliver.100% of his post is about cypress.

Why not share the pics here? Anyone can share fake pics.

Jan Fortifore
10-13-16, 20:03
Nah AlwaysFishing.

I've got to agree with you that this guy is a shill-I asked if he could send me some of his g-rated pics of the two women providers that he saw and am still waiting. Unless his pm's are blowing up and he hasn't had time I wouldn't trust him too.

Thanks.

Mongerholic.

I asked for his pics and he followed through. It took a little while but he did deliver.

100% of his post is about cypress.

Why not share the pics here? Anyone can share fake pics.http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/808-946-2951-cypress-spa-1-1-asian-4-u-best-in-honolulu/6482029

I received links to the photos, so the brother followed through for me, too.

Jan Fortifore.

Redneck 1
10-13-16, 21:43
Wow, this fresh, youthful and pretty girl (photo below) in today's Cypress Spa advertisement looks great!

Guys, I'm going to grab my wallet and rush over to Cypress Spa right now!

Oops, wait a minute. Today that exact same photo is being used in an advertisement for AAA Asian Massage in Santa Rosa, California, over 2000 miles away.

Is something "fishy" going on?

Junk69
10-13-16, 22:59
[Deleted by Admin]

I told you that you may not post about Cyprus anymore, if you do it again I'm banning you.

A2

Mongerholic
10-13-16, 23:02
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/808-946-2951-cypress-spa-1-1-asian-4-u-best-in-honolulu/6482029

Jan Fortifore.Just received the pics from junk and do vouch for him. Obviously the pics advertised for cypress spa are fake. The women appear to be mature. I would prefer Monica or Yuri for L-A-S.

As noted he has been bombarded with pm's so we need to give him slack.

Thanks bro.

Mongerholic.

SimpleK
10-13-16, 23:05
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/808-946-2951-cypress-spa-1-1-asian-4-u-best-in-honolulu/6482029

Jan Fortifore.Pics look super legit.

Local1234
10-13-16, 23:19
Wow, this fresh, youthful and pretty girl (photo below) in today's Cypress Spa advertisement looks great!

Oops, wait a minute. Today that exact same photo is being used in an advertisement for AAA Asian Massage in Santa Rosa, California, over 2000 miles away.

Is something "fishy" going on?Must be twins LOL.

AlwaysFishing
10-13-16, 23:47

Is something "fishy" going on?It's your call red. Bol to you.

Scott4
10-14-16, 01:53
Doesn't sound like you got any service at all. Could be that thought you were sketchy. Been a lot of trouble at the building recently (Go Go and Ocean both busted). I've had to wait a bit sometimes which is really annoying, but they don't count that time. Not sure who you saw there. The girls are certainly not 60+ but there was one girl who was pretty old. I asked mama if anyone actually saw her and she said that she had many regular customers (WTF! Anyway maybe I am the only one who goes there. Haven't run into any of you h*ny f*ks there yet and there's plenty other places to go in that building.

I used to go to Empire until they bait and switched me so I've been going Cypress because I always have a good time and they've been getting new (yes, not young) girls. I'm an old fat ugly dude and so I'm not interested in adventure, dealing with some young girls shitty attitude, the "no no no", hurry up and cum, or look of disgust when she pulls the towel off. Key thing here is "always" have a good time. I've never seen anyone drugged out there but mama gets a little sauced sometimes.

Has anyone else gone here and gotten service? I can't be the only one!So when you go is the service bb or covered.

ShyGuy808
10-14-16, 02:02
Pics look super legit.I'm sure the pictures are legit. Just not legit for Cypress. I'm not one to call anyone a liar or try and stir up trouble. But. Went to Cypress the other day and saw 3 girls there and none of them looked anything like anyone in those pictures so I bailed. Last time I went went there was when Jackie was running the place and wasn't any better then either. Besides Jackie who wasn't there that day. I'm a believer that TEHO so though no one there was my type it doesn't mean it isn't someone else's.

Junk69
10-14-16, 03:36
Does anyone use real pics these days? Been reading a lot of reports about AMP and BP providers and all seem to say pics are fake. If you got real pics of providers share! As been noted many times, I've shared real pics.

Member #5438
10-14-16, 21:47
I'm sure the pictures are legit. Just not legit for Cypress. I'm not one to call anyone a liar or try and stir up trouble. But. Went to Cypress the other day and saw 3 girls there and none of them looked anything like anyone in those pictures so I bailed. Last time I went went there was when Jackie was running the place and wasn't any better then either. Besides Jackie who wasn't there that day. I'm a believer that TEHO so though no one there was my type it doesn't mean it isn't someone else's.Ok, I'm a massage fan, not a AMP guy. I recently went to check out Sky Massage as a walk in with no appointment, and no one answered the door. I left, but out of curiosity decided to walk past the AMPs in that building. When I walked past Cypress I almost ran into one of the ladies coming out. Based on how she was dressed I think it's a safe bet that she worked there as a provider. That said, I'm going to be nice and guess that her age was around 65. And not in any MILF or GILF way. It was just scary. Again I have never been inside so just passing on FWIW.

- hog.

CardSource52
10-14-16, 23:19
Does anyone use real pics these days? Been reading a lot of reports about AMP and BP providers and all seem to say pics are fake. If you got real pics of providers share! As been noted many times, I've shoared real pics.Yes it is sad that most AMP uses fake pictures. At one point Rejuve used real photo as you can see the background of the facility. But even Rejuve uses fake photo or studio pictures of providers they took years ago and doesn't really represent what they look like now. I remember when Hilton, Jordan, Dallas and Aria was there they had real photo. Happiness is all fake like most AMP. What I suggest is find senior members that are not bias and have honest reviews. Service can varie as some provider click better with certain customer but find a senior member that has the same taste in women. I for one very much into looks. That is face and body. I will take a pretty girl with a average service rather than a average face and great service. Although I do at times want to get nasty so I will see a provider with average looks but great service. That what's so great about here in Hawaii. I can get what I'm in the mood for. Everyone has their preference. PM me if you want any recommendations. Let me know what type of girls you like. I too have senior members I follow and they have been a great help so I would like to return the favor for new mongers. But remember everyone has their own taste but the girls I have given high in looks no one disagree. I have never given a 10 in looks and just 5 providers 9 in looks the last 5 years of mongering. I'm a little younger monger under 45 so my taste may not match with your taste but I know what good looking is. Cracks me up when I been with that provider and they are given a 10 in looks when I would of given them a 5. I guess everyone has their preference. I gave 6 or 7 in looks but if I feel they are below that I will just post not my type as I know the providers looks at this site and I don't want to hurt their feelings. So if you see not my type in future review that means below 6 in looks. Lol. Stay safe bro.

AlohaJ
10-14-16, 23:26
The manager of Aloha Me discussed this in great detail. He prides himself on the fact that real photos are used most of the time unless the provider is completely against it. Only then will he use fake photos but he really tries to find a photo that is a close representation of the provider. I know Sophie's photos are 100% legit and recent, no 20 year old photos used. Can't speak to the others, but will report after my next visit.

ExterWin
10-15-16, 00:32
Any providers offer BBFS at happiness or any other AMP?

ItsNotButter
10-15-16, 01:07
[Deleted by Admin]

Last chance

AlwaysFishing
10-15-16, 01:14
Ok, I'm a massage fan, not a AMP guy. I recently went to check out Sky Massage as a walk in with no appointment, and no one answered the door. I left, but out of curiosity decided to walk past the AMPs in that building. When I walked past Cypress I almost ran into one of the ladies coming out. Based on how she was dressed I think it's a safe bet that she worked there as a provider. That said, I'm going to be nice and guess that her age was around 65. And not in any MILF or GILF way. It was just scary. Again I have never been inside so just passing on FWIW.

- hog.Exactly what I saw.

SimpleK
10-15-16, 03:12
Exactly what I saw.Same here, which is why I asked for my house fee back and wanted to gtfo.

AdMax
10-15-16, 13:51
Any providers offer BBFS at happiness or any other AMP?Sasha at Happieness is the only one I personally know does. There are multiple other reports on the forum for other girls though. According to other members, Sasha screens her clients for BBFS though.

ItsNotButter
10-15-16, 14:32
Any providers offer BBFS at happiness or any other AMP?Nope nope nope nope nope nope.

GofasBits
10-15-16, 18:18
Any providers offer BBFS at happiness or any other AMP?I'll give you a hint RTFF. Check out the Happiness, Crystal Healing and Kings massage thread. You should find all the answers you're looking for.

ActionRiver
10-15-16, 18:26
Does anyone use real pics these days? Been reading a lot of reports about AMP and BP providers and all seem to say pics are fake. If you got real pics of providers share! As been noted many times, I've shared real pics.Have you tried Rejuve yet? Cam Dallas and Minnie uses real photos for sure. Other guys say Nana's picture is real too but I haven't seen for myself yet. I want to know if these new girls Sugar and Chevy have real pictures because if so OMG.

Cosmic Kid
10-15-16, 18:52
Any providers offer BBFS at happiness or any other AMP?All providers at Kings Massage and Crystal Healing go BBFS, tend to be older women though.

ExitOnly
10-16-16, 02:11
Sasha at Happieness is the only one I personally know does. There are multiple other reports on the forum for other girls though. According to other members, Sasha screens her clients for BBFS though.Sasha don't always give BBFS. She will BBBJCIM and Rim almost all the time but ahe is very YMMV even with the regulars. However, she have that magic factor that keeps guys keeps cumming to see her.

SimpleK
10-16-16, 03:41
Any providers offer BBFS at happiness or any other AMP?Leii, Jessica and yuna as well at happiness.

If you just read the forums for 30 seconds, you would find out.

Member #5810
10-16-16, 21:06
Any providers offer BBFS at happiness or any other AMP?IMHO BBFS is going to be YMMV. Depending on the the girl. Her perogative. If she likes you and feels you're special then BBFS will be on the menu. If you're a first timer or if she doesn't really. Like you then it will probably be covered. This is especially true for Happiness and Rejuve. Golden is another place where bb is available but YMMV. CHS and King's might be the most sure thing. Also, Blue Star. Good luck.

First Try
10-17-16, 13:39
Leii, Jessica and yuna as well at happiness.

If you just read the forums for 30 seconds, you would find out.If mongers will stop making new threads the newbies will have less to read through. Here's an older thread a few pages back thread for the seasoned veterans to input the providers & others to read.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?11110-BB-services

Waikiki11
10-19-16, 01:12
I know where Roses is located, but couldn't find Nirvana. Are they in the same building complex? My apologies for another question to you seniors. I am planning on visiting one of these two and report back soon. Thanks in advance.

Rock Hard808
10-19-16, 18:11
I know where Roses is located, but couldn't find Nirvana. Are they in the same building complex? My apologies for another question to you seniors. I am planning on visiting one of these two and report back soon. Thanks in advance.It's on the left of the bar. Got the parking lot on the left and there is stairs in the back left of the parking lot with a sign on top.

ActionRiver
10-19-16, 20:40
I know where Roses is located, but couldn't find Nirvana. Are they in the same building complex? My apologies for another question to you seniors. I am planning on visiting one of these two and report back soon. Thanks in advance.Nirvana is in the complex right next to Roses with the Korean restaurant and other businesses. You have to go up the stairs to the second floor from the outside to get there.

Happy Seeker 8
10-19-16, 23:53
If mongers will stop making new threads the newbies will have less to read through. Here's an older thread a few pages back thread for the seasoned veterans to input the providers & others to read.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?11110-BB-servicesAgreed-too many new threads. I stopped one recently (offered) by someone, trying to make a joke over a matter that was disagreed about.

Waikiki11
10-21-16, 23:17
Nirvana is in the complex right next to Roses with the Korean restaurant and other businesses. You have to go up the stairs to the second floor from the outside to get there.

It's on the left of the bar. Got the parking lot on the left and there is stairs in the back left of the parking lot with a sign on top.Mahalo for the information. I was going to visit Roses that night, but was bothered by the taxis parked right by the building, so ended up at Happiness. Have to try another time. Mahalo.

ShootngStarBoy
10-22-16, 03:00
Second time at Cypress. Second time with Miko. Miko is a Spinner MILF. Lean body. Large bees that look bigger on her tiny frame. Small waist. Nice curves. Luscious lips like to DFK. Great attitude and accommodating. Service was 30 massage professional massage with nice rhythm and flow. Miko loves to cum and cums a lot. BBBJ and almost popped in 2 minutes. DATY to slow down then more BBBJ, 69, CFS DS transitioned sideway various positions to mission back to DATY then back to mission. Lots of DFK with sexy eye contact! With permission take off cover, she was so wet from cumming so much, keeping bonking to BBFSCIP. Standard 50 plus $50. Would repeat for sure.

PandaMan69
10-25-16, 14:08
This is overdue, I actually had some free time a couple months ago and called in to rejuve to see if they had any walkins available today. Mama told me Nana was available so I set up an appointment for 30 minutes later.

Nana is a petite, very pretty girl, maybe mid to late 20's? Perfect c cups, that look huge on her frame. GREAT body. She came in and jumped right into it. I got an "ok" BBBJ. Mostly she put her mouth on me and slid her tongue around my cock. It went on for 10 or 15 minutes when I signaled I was ready for something else.

She asked me to go down on her, which I gladly did. Super clean and she really got into it. The sounds she made and the way she thrust her hips was amazingly sexy.

We moved on to Mish and it was so good we never switched positions. Popped hard after 10 min or so.

I lay back she cleaned me up and asked if I wanted a massage. I had been planning on going back for seconds but a massage sounded good so I said ok.

Nana is STRONG. She gave me the greatest massage I've ever had at an AMP. Very enjoyable and she really knew what she was doing. Even popped my neck (surprised the shit out of me).

Anyway, I know I didn't go into a lot of detail but wanted to put her name out there since she was sorta new (at least when I tried her). Paige was my ATF but looks like she may be gone for good. 2nd may go to Nana, I'll have to go back and try again!

PandaMan69
10-25-16, 14:09
Haven't been to an AMP since that big crackdown they had a couple months back. Has it cooled down?

RdPuerco
10-25-16, 15:49
This is especially true for Happiness and Rejuve. Golden is another place where bb is available but YMMV. CHS and King's might be the most sure thing. Also, Blue Star.Wait, what's "King's"? I don't recall ever hearing about the place. And a search brings up WAY too many hits for "king".

Samoht1900
10-25-16, 15:59
Wait, what's "King's"? I don't recall ever hearing about the place. And a search brings up WAY too many hits for "king".They have their own user blog below.

Redneck 1
10-25-16, 16:15
Wait, what's "King's"? I don't recall ever hearing about the place. And a search brings up WAY too many hits for "king".It's on the second floor at 2626 South King Street, mauka side of the street (in the building that's set back from the street), Diamond Head of the South King Street/University Avenue intersection. It was a relatively low-profile place until "celebrity" providers Monica (formerly of Crystal Healing) and Paula (formerly of Kison) transferred there, although they may not currently be there. Here's the thread:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?21379-Kings-Massage

Blade82
10-26-16, 11:39
Mahalo for the information. I was going to visit Roses that night, but was bothered by the taxis parked right by the building, so ended up at Happiness. Have to try another time. Mahalo.It's been a while since I been to roses so I can't remember if there was a taxi station but I remember they were always parked there. Don't worry it's nothing to lose your mind about.

Island Guy808
10-26-16, 19:19
It's been a while since I been to roses so I can't remember if there was a taxi station but I remember they were always parked there. Don't worry it's nothing to lose your mind about.They've been there since it was called Milkway. For those that remember.

It may be a simbiotic relationship. Girls can get cabs easy and taxi drivers may bring biz.

IG.

BJ Hawaii
10-26-16, 19:44
They've been there since it was called Milkway. For those that remember.

It may be a simbiotic relationship. Girls can get cabs easy and taxi drivers may bring biz.

IG.IIRC the taxis preceded the AMP, as far as I recall even back in the New Asia days the cab station was there. At one point (and maybe to this day-I don't frequent there anymore) the taxis would bring them a steady stream of customers, especially at night.

BJ.

Waikiki11
10-26-16, 20:31
It's been a while since I been to roses so I can't remember if there was a taxi station but I remember they were always parked there. Don't worry it's nothing to lose your mind about.Thanks for that. Living in such small communities I still am leery about all those eyes looking at you coming and going. Good thing there are other options out there. Currently, on a leash for a week or two, but cannot wait to be out there again.

Good Eats69
10-26-16, 21:23
It's been a while since I been to roses so I can't remember if there was a taxi station but I remember they were always parked there. Don't worry it's nothing to lose your mind about.Your right, the taxi company has been there for a very long time.

Good Eats69
10-26-16, 21:24
They've been there since it was called Milkway. For those that remember.

IG.I know before one of the mama at hulas, her husband use to or still does work for that taxi company any takes the girls around as needed.

ExitOnly
10-26-16, 21:48
Mahalo for the information. I was going to visit Roses that night, but was bothered by the taxis parked right by the building, so ended up at Happiness. Have to try another time. Mahalo.Nothing to worry about. Pony is a korean taxi company that has a small office there. They never bother the customer plus they get alot of business from the korean working girls.

SmashPuss
10-26-16, 23:02
Been going to AMPs covered for a while, noticed a lot of girls are offering BBFS at happiness. Been thinking about trying it.

Anyone had their boto sore after, or is it all good?

Looking for unbiased reply, so I'm not posting in their forum.

SureYourRight
10-27-16, 01:46
Been going to AMPs covered for a while, noticed a lot of girls are offering BBFS at happiness. Been thinking about trying it.

Looking for unbiased reply, so I'm not posting in their forum.You can try ordering those super thin Japanese condoms. Okamoto I think? If you don't want to take the plunge.

SmashPuss
10-27-16, 02:05
You can try ordering those super thin Japanese condoms. Okamoto I think? If you don't want to take the plunge.Are providers usually ok with brining condoms? Never done that before.

RdPuerco
10-27-16, 05:25
It's on the second floor at 2626 South King Street, mauka side of the street (in the building that's set back from the street), Diamond Head of the South King Street/University Avenue intersection. It was a relatively low-profile place until "celebrity" providers Monica (formerly of Crystal Healing) and Paula (formerly of Kison) transferred there, although they may not currently be there. Here's the thread:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?21379-Kings-MassageGot it; thanks.

G3504
10-27-16, 07:35
You can try ordering those super thin Japanese condoms. Okamoto I think? If you don't want to take the plunge.Sagami also makes a. 01 condom.

Cosmic Kid
10-27-16, 16:05
I was just wondering, does anyone know what's going on at Penny's these days? Was just only Kimmie working there before, AFAIK, and Kimmie is now Yumi at King's. Is Penny still doing her thing and does she have any new providers working? I've never had Penny and been thinking maybe I should go give her a try.

DatDude808
10-27-16, 16:32
Is rose at Aloha Me & Kayla at Hanabi's, the same girl?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=6638727&oid=6048613

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=6638728&oid=6048613

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=6634337&oid=5216640

If so or not, any reports.

Happy Seeker 8
10-27-16, 16:49

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=6638727&oid=6048613

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=6638728&oid=6048613

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=6634337&oid=5216640

If so or not, any reports.Same phone (cover)?

SlappinBellies
10-27-16, 17:51

Looking for unbiased reply, so I'm not posting in their forum.Just recently, I read there has been cases of going to not treatable with azithro at DHHS. You may want to be cautious until they discover a vaccination to cure.

DangerBoy
10-27-16, 18:55
Sagami also makes a. 01 condom.If you're looking for those Japanese rubbers, but didn't plan ahead and order them from Amazon, you can find them at Nijiya Market on Piikoi, next to Ala Moana — it's in the same strip mall where Blockbuster used to be and where Eggs and Things is in now.

Jnglepen
10-28-16, 00:17
If you're looking for those Japanese rubbers, but didn't plan ahead and order them from Amazon, you can find them at Nijiya Market on Piikoi, next to Ala Moana it's in the same strip mall where Blockbuster used to be and where Eggs and Things is in now.Niceeee goodlooks, wanted to try these, appreciate it.

Blake123
10-28-16, 03:28
Are providers usually ok with brining condoms? Never done that before.Absolutely.

P Venkman
10-28-16, 05:47
Just recently, I read there has been cases of going to not treatable with azithro at DHHS. You may want to be cautious until they discover a vaccination to cure.Not sure what you just wrote. What do you mean? "Been cases of going to not treatable with azithro at DHHS. ".

SureYourRight
10-28-16, 06:25

If so or not, any reports.You know times are tough when even the working girls have two jobs LOL.

Might be her sister?

DatDude808
10-28-16, 17:24
You know times are tough when even the working girls have two jobs LOL.

Might be her sister?I'm confused. Which do you choose? I never been to either place. Any intel.

Waikiki11
10-29-16, 00:08
Not sure what you just wrote. What do you mean? "Been cases of going to not treatable with azithro at DHHS. ".Probably means gonorrhea untreatable with azithro. Azithro is one of the meds for getting rid of gono. Saw on the news that on the island people got gono that is not cured with azithro. That can be a prob if you get gono.

DatDude808
10-29-16, 00:24
I'm confused. Which do you choose? I never been to either place. Any intel.I think I figured it out. Aloha closes at 10 so she might be work Hanabi's afterward.

SandVolleyball
10-29-16, 02:02
I think I figured it out. Aloha closes at 10 so she might be work Hanabi's afterward.Aloha Me is walk in until 10 pm but stays open till midnight or later depending on weeknight or weekend.

SmashPuss
10-29-16, 05:58
Still new, but noticed a lot of AMP girls have some kind of plastic thing, like invisalign in their mouths. It hurts when doing BBBJ and sometimes kills the mood in dfk.

Are there any girls / AMPs that don't do this?

PanochaMan
10-29-16, 14:07
Still new, but noticed a lot of AMP girls have some kind of plastic thing, like invisalign in their mouths. It hurts when doing BBBJ and sometimes kills the mood in dfk.

Are there any girls / AMPs that don't do this?I don't know where you've been going where this was the case. Never run across it myself. Not at Happiness, not at Tokyo Spa, not at Top Spa, not at Rejuve. Not at Plus Spa, not at Chrystal Healing, not at Blue Star and not at Kings Massage. Like I said, I've never run across that.

SmashPuss
10-29-16, 15:22
I don't know where you've been going where this was the case. Never run across it myself. Not at Happiness, not at Tokyo Spa, not at Top Spa, not at Rejuve. Not at Plus Spa, not at Chrystal Healing, not at Blue Star and not at Kings Massage. Like I said, I've never run across that.Maybe I'm not describing it right, but it definitely has a plastic taste / smell. Pretty sure it's not cover in mouth because they reach for the cover in the bag. I experienced this with Empire, Top Spa, Rejuve, and Tokyo. I just noticed this when I saw independents, and they didn't have it.

Member #5810
10-29-16, 21:59
Maybe I'm not describing it right, but it definitely has a plastic taste / smell. Pretty sure it's not cover in mouth because they reach for the cover in the bag. I experienced this with Empire, Top Spa, Rejuve, and Tokyo. I just noticed this when I saw independents, and they didn't have it.Hmmmmn. I'd have to agree with Panocha. I never experienced what you're describing and I've been to all the places you mentioned. Especially with DFK'ing, nothing in their mouth the times I've seen them. In fact they would be talking kinda funny too with something like that in their mouth.

Redneck 1
10-30-16, 02:39
Safe yet?

Haven't been to an AMP since that big crackdown they had a couple months back. Has it cooled down?That depends upon what you mean by "safe". After the "troubles" in late August, there have been numerous monger reports posted of safe visits to Honolulu sex businesses and (to my recollection) no reports posted about unpleasant police/monger interactions in such businesses. However, the Honolulu prosecutor has publicly stated that he's created a "unit" to go after massage and spa businesses that operate as "brothels," and that he considers so-called "human trafficking" as a top law enforcement priority. He faces only token opposition in the election and is certain to be re-elected. So, in my opinion there's probably some behind-the-scenes law enforcement investigation activity happening and there's likely to be more trouble at some point in the future.

SaltyOne53
10-30-16, 03:29
I just want to let everyone know out there that when I went to visit the A. Y. Wong bldg last night for some relaxation after a very long work week, I noticed when I came back to my car around 1040 or so, that the door handle on my drivers side was a little bit popped out. After finding out that my key could only go in crooked, that's when I realized that my car had been broken into. I was parked on Kaheka street in the stalls directly across the big pay parking lot, heading towards Don Quiote in front of the little shops there. When I got in my car I looked to see what was missing and among all the miscellaneous crap I have in there, the only things I can tell are missing was: from my dash area. They took my ashtray that had bunch of coins in it; from the center console. A pair of sunglasses, my lighter and a half smoked pack of cigarettes; and my hydroflask from the passenger seat. But what really surprised me was that from what I could tell, it looks like I got lucky and they didn't go thru the crap behind my seat or on the passenger floor, where I had left some new tools that I had just bought earlier that day which, just so happened got covered by my sunshade. Its a good thing I had taken out my work bag from my car before leaving the house in which I had a bunch of important I'd's and stuff. That would have totally sucked to have lost that stuff. They also left a NEW pack of cigs I had on the front seat, but took my half smoked one? My best guess is that whoever did it must have gotten spooked or something cause to me, they seemed like pretty competent in that my door lock and handle still kinda work with no real visible damage but if you use the key its kinda hard to turn and takes a little jiggling but it still opens. I had considered calling the cops but decided not to because I probably would have to explain why I was parked there and the stuff that was missing is relatively minor things. Also by that point I had already touched pretty much everywhere they must have touched when I was looking to see what was taken, so printing would have been useless.

Anyway, I just wanted to let all of you fellow night mongers out there know to just be aware in that area at night. I do know that most times when I'm around the King St and Don Qui area at night there are always cops driving around so I guess I just got unlucky.

SmashPuss
10-30-16, 06:45
That depends upon what you mean by "safe". After the "troubles" in late August, there have been numerous monger reports posted of safe visits to Honolulu sex businesses and (to my recollection) no reports posted about unpleasant police/monger interactions in such businesses. However, the Honolulu prosecutor has publicly stated that he's created a "unit" to go after massage and spa businesses that operate as "brothels," and that he considers so-called "human trafficking" as a top law enforcement priority. He faces only token opposition in the election and is certain to be re-elected. So, in my opinion there's probably some behind-the-scenes law enforcement investigation activity happening and there's likely to be more trouble at some point in the future.If anything the ops will happen at night so no kids see it, and it will happen late in the year, just in time to show that HPD is doing some kind of work without cutting their budget.

H Mobius
10-30-16, 08:48

Looking for unbiased reply, so I'm not posting in their forum.These days there are informative TV commercials about Hepatitis C. There are some good websites for further reading.

Lucky808
10-30-16, 09:02

Looking for unbiased reply, so I'm not posting in their forum.Never been there. I just don't have the balls to do that. My friend once suffered for 2 weeks, boto tip swollen.

Slamming U
10-30-16, 20:11
I just want to let everyone know out there that when I went to visit the A. Y. Wong bldg last night for some relaxation after a very long work week, I noticed when I came back to my car around 1040 or so, that the door handle on my drivers side was a little bit popped out. After finding out that my key could only go in crooked, that's when I realized that my car had been broken into. I was parked on Kaheka street in the stalls directly across the big pay parking lot, heading towards Don Quiote in front of the little shops there. When I got in my car I looked to see what was missing and among all the miscellaneous crap I have in there, the only things I can tell are missing was: from my dash area. They took my ashtray that had bunch of coins in it; from the center console. A pair of sunglasses, my lighter and a half smoked pack of cigarettes; and my hydroflask from the passenger seat. But what really surprised me was that from what I could tell, it looks like I got lucky and they didn't go thru the crap behind my seat or on the passenger floor, where I had left some new tools that I had just bought earlier that day which, just so happened got covered by my sunshade. Its a good thing I had taken out my work bag from my car before leaving the house in which I had a bunch of important I'd's and stuff. That would have totally sucked to have lost that stuff. They also left a NEW pack of cigs I had on the front seat, but took my half smoked one? My best guess is that whoever did it must have gotten spooked or something cause to me, they seemed like pretty competent in that my door lock and handle still kinda work with no real visible damage but if you use the key its kinda hard to turn and takes a little jiggling but it still opens. I had considered calling the cops but decided not to because I probably would have to explain why I was parked there and the stuff that was missing is relatively minor things. Also by that point I had already touched pretty much everywhere they must have touched when I was looking to see what was taken, so printing would have been useless.

Anyway, I just wanted to let all of you fellow night mongers out there know to just be aware in that area at night. I do know that most times when I'm around the King St and Don Qui area at night there are always cops driving around so I guess I just got unlucky.Sorry about that but thanks for the heads up.

P Venkman
10-30-16, 20:59

Are there any girls / AMPs that don't do this?Never noticed this before. But what I have noticed is that bb services are much more available than 6 years ago when dfk to me was a big plus, or a slight suck of my dick bb before the cover went on. Now its normal for BBBJ, dfk, and even BBFS (don't get me wrong, I got offered that years ago too but seems more of them are offering now days along with CIM.).

HawaiiBoy09
10-31-16, 04:24

Anyway, I just wanted to let all of you fellow night mongers out there know to just be aware in that area at night. I do know that most times when I'm around the King St and Don Qui area at night there are always cops driving around so I guess I just got unlucky.Guess I got lucky because I was there earlier. I left a little after 9. I park there when I go to CHS & Golden.

John Ross
10-31-16, 06:20
I always parked on Kaheka when I used to frequent the A. Why. Wong building. This was usually around midnight or a little after. Sometimes, I had a strange feeling that people were watching the parked cars. There's not too many places you would go at that hour, especially if you aren't heading to one of the walkups or condos in the area. Those guys know if you are heading to an AMP, you will be there for 45 minutes to an hour. Whenever I had that strange feeling, I left and came back another day. Once I went to CHM and the person I wanted was not available and mama Jun entertained me for a little bit. As I walked back, there were some sketchy characters milling around and I acknowledged their presence with a "What's Up. " Got in my car and left. Had I been in CHM for that hour, I'm sure the car would have been broken into.

If you are concerned, either park on King in front of On Dong and Honu Bakery. It is well lit at night and lots of traffic passes by so I don't think anyone will break into your car there. Of course, you are also exposed when parking there, so someone may see you or your car.

GofasBits
10-31-16, 09:34

Anyway, I just wanted to let all of you fellow night mongers out there know to just be aware in that area at night. I do know that most times when I'm around the King St and Don Qui area at night there are always cops driving around so I guess I just got unlucky.If you live in a house be extra careful as they may have taken down your address to hit up your house later. Not trying to cause paranoia, but I have heard of coincidences like this happen. GL!

Blade82
10-31-16, 12:20
Sorry that sucks, but there really wasn't much you could have done. To be honest too 10:30 at night isn't busy, but also isn't ghosttown like so this guy had some balls. If I had to guess a few people passed him, so he probably just tried to rush. Based on your description it's sounds like you parked on the darker side of kaheka. I always park right in front of the pharmacy or the AY lot. I don't know how much safer those areas would be, but I got to believe there is more people passing by. If you don't mind me asking what kind of car do you drive? Its amazing they could break in that cleanly with a lot of cars for a while now being designed to prohibit these things. I think even hondas now which back in the day was easy to unlock isn't so anymore. Have to believe too they broke in fairly quickly.

SaltyOne53
10-31-16, 19:16
Sorry that sucks, but there really wasn't much you could have done. To be honest too 10:30 at night isn't busy, but also isn't ghosttown like so this guy had some balls. If I had to guess a few people passed him, so he probably just tried to rush. Based on your description it's sounds like you parked on the darker side of kaheka. I always park right in front of the pharmacy or the AY lot. I don't know how much safer those areas would be, but I got to believe there is more people passing by. If you don't mind me asking what kind of car do you drive? Its amazing they could break in that cleanly with a lot of cars for a while now being designed to prohibit these things. I think even hondas now which back in the day was easy to unlock isn't so anymore. Have to believe too they broke in fairly quickly.I drive a Toyota truck and was parked heading towards Don Qui about the 4th or 5th stall in from the corner of King. Right in front of the hairdresser shop almost directly across of the parking attendant booth for the big lot. I didn't notice when I got there but when I returned, the hairdresser shop was still open and there were a couple ladies inside at the time. Maybe they weren't there when I got there and when they showed up that's when the guy got spooked and left, who knows. I'm just thankfully that nothing really important got taken and that the damage isn't as bad as it could have been. I know that in the future I may not be going there at night and maybe switch to day mongering at the AY shops. At least for a little while.

Secret Agent
11-01-16, 04:00
I just want to let everyone know out there that when I went to visit the A. Y. Wong bldg last night for some relaxation after a very long work week, I noticed when I came back to my car around 1040 or so, that the door handle on my drivers side was a little bit popped out. After finding out that my key could only go in crooked, that's when I realized that my car had been broken into.Man that sucks. These criminals know that HPD shift ends at 11 pm, and the new shift has their line up at 10 pm. So between 10-11 pm HPD presence on the streets is less than optimal. My car got broken into before in the top parking lot above Side Street Inn / Limelight on Hopaka Street one night last year. I hope these guys that break into cars gets hit by a car and die slowly.

Blade82
11-01-16, 11:19
I drive a Toyota truck and was parked heading towards Don Qui about the 4th or 5th stall in from the corner of King. Right in front of the hairdresser shop almost directly across of the parking attendant booth for the big lot. I didn't notice when I got there but when I returned, the hairdresser shop was still open and there were a couple ladies inside at the time. Maybe they weren't there when I got there and when they showed up that's when the guy got spooked and left, who knows. I'm just thankfully that nothing really important got taken and that the damage isn't as bad as it could have been. I know that in the future I may not be going there at night and maybe switch to day mongering at the AY shops. At least for a little while.Damn a Toyota, to my understanding those were hard to break into for a while. Back in the day for my 92 Camry I hired a locksmith because I locked my keys. When he saw my car he got little flustered and mentioned he hated working on toyotas. Something like there's a plate inside that covers the latch so you need a special tool not just no ordinary slim jim. I remember too had to put a wedge on the passenger doors. It seemed like a pretty complex procedure and took him about half an hour to open. Of course maybe things changed and the old saying of older cars were made better is true. If your truck has power windows and in the near future the glass seperates from the motor (basically the window gets stuck in place) then most likely its a result from that incident.

HiloBoy44
11-07-16, 09:21
Has people gone to an AMP just for a BBBJ? I can only afford at most $. 40 altogether. How far could I go with that much money? Very new to this, haven't gone to an AMP before.

GofasBits
11-07-16, 10:41
Has people gone to an AMP just for a BBBJ? I can only afford at most $. 40 altogether. How far could I go with that much money? Very new to this, haven't gone to an AMP before.On the norm that wouldn't be enough for a BBBJ. You'll need at least one fiddy. Unless you can get a 10 dollah discount with the house fee or from the girl. Otherwise you're maxed out at just a body rub / HJ. Save up more then get the full package! Much better in comparison! GL!

Shengnu888
11-07-16, 15:43
Has people gone to an AMP just for a BBBJ? I can only afford at most $. 40 altogether. How far could I go with that much money? Very new to this, haven't gone to an AMP before.You might get by on that amount but the girl must be super slow as she'll take $90 and you'll be out in 15 minutes or less.

Member #5810
11-07-16, 16:22
Has people gone to an AMP just for a BBBJ? I can only afford at most $. 40 altogether. How far could I go with that much money? Very new to this, haven't gone to an AMP before.IMHO you are a little short. Your need ten to twenty more. House fee is 50 to 60 and BJ is $. Maybe scrimp on lunch to make up the extra.

Alohaoe
11-07-16, 18:09
Muni is on vacation will be back around Thanksgiving. HerTurkey will be nice and fresh also her cranberrys.

She hasn't decided where she will be working.

Alohaoe.

Sukme
11-07-16, 20:34
Two bucks minimum. House fee non negotiable. Maybe some pro will do you for 90, negotiate, I wouldn't hold my beeath.

Has people gone to an AMP just for a BBBJ? I can only afford at most $. 40 altogether. How far could I go with that much money? Very new to this, haven't gone to an AMP before.

HiPickle
11-07-16, 22:37
Has people gone to an AMP just for a BBBJ? I can only afford at most $. 40 altogether. How far could I go with that much money? Very new to this, haven't gone to an AMP before.You're almost there 😊.

Spartacus77
11-08-16, 00:16
Has people gone to an AMP just for a BBBJ? I can only afford at most $. 40 altogether. How far could I go with that much money? Very new to this, haven't gone to an AMP before.Save your money and go when you have sufficient funds. It's $200 per hour (including HF), not by sex act performed at an AMP. You can try to negotiate the price for just a BJ, but if they don't know you're a legit monger, you run the risk of being tagged a vice squad cop and get blacklisted. In fact theirs a high probability to be tagged a cop if you talk about money and sex acts in the same sentence. Try it out when you have the full 200. AMPs are not the place to be a cheapo.

Maybe street walkers are more in your price range.

HiloBoy44
11-08-16, 00:38
I appreciate all the advice!

I'm stuck inbetween going to an AMP or a MT.

Interests:

Actual massage.

Seeing the girl naked.

Roaming everywhere, no need FIV.

HJ or BJ for HE, no need FS.

Max I can afford is $. 40 Maybe $. 50.

I've never been to either one before, so any adivce helps.

KookyKidd
11-08-16, 04:21
Has people gone to an AMP just for a BBBJ? I can only afford at most $. 40 altogether. How far could I go with that much money? Very new to this, haven't gone to an AMP before.$40 is not even covering the house fee. Don't eat lunch for the next couple of weeks and save at least $$.

Blade82
11-08-16, 10:36
Has people gone to an AMP just for a BBBJ? I can only afford at most $. 40 altogether. How far could I go with that much money? Very new to this, haven't gone to an AMP before.Save your money, good chance you will just get ripped off. Fifty of that will go to house alone leaving you with ninety. Most will insist on having you cleaned first to perform BBBJ which she will expect a fifty tip. Now that only leaves you with forty. These girls are typically looking to make $$ for their time. Even if she does agree, you will just get rushed. You will have a better chance at a MT.

HawaiiGuy23
11-08-16, 12:41

Interests:

Actual massage.

Seeing the girl naked.

I've never been to either one before, so any adivce helps.Check out Aloha Me for their $ special. I'd say that's your best bet. What you want could be negotiated at an AMP but it'll be YMMV. Try the less popular ones at off peak hours for the best luck. At a mt, you might get that but the girl might not get naked so YMMV too.

UlanFan
11-08-16, 12:55
Check out Aloha Me for their $ special. I'd say that's your best bet. What you want could be negotiated at an AMP but it'll be YMMV. Try the less popular ones at off peak hours for the best luck. At a mt, you might get that but the girl might not get naked so YMMV too.OK, so am I not tipping enough? I've gone to a MT, the girl got naked, she gave DFK, CBJ, heavy roaming all without mentioning price. I tipped 60 total damage $. 20.

I want to be a good monger so if I should have given more I'd appreciate any feedback. Just a side note the CBJ was not until completion, it was just a few seconds as I couldn't feel anything but her teeth! So I really got a HJ and I didn't feel the BJ was a good effort, but she was naked and the DFK was hot.

Member #5810
11-08-16, 17:07

Interests:

Actual massage.

Seeing the girl naked.

I've never been to either one before, so any adivce helps.Ah ha. See Kiki. She offers massage and BBBJCIM for $. 50.

ShootngStarBoy
11-08-16, 20:02
Ah ha. See Kiki. She offers massage and BBBJCIM for $. 50.I am new to this block. Can you help Raiden. Where is Kiki located? Contact info and location please?

AzianLuver
11-08-16, 21:58
Went twice (Thursday last week and Monday this week). Mimi answered the door both times.

QQ was my first there. Nice MILF body with natural Cs with huge aeriola and thick nipples. No FIV. DATY, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CFS. Would repeat.

Second visit, requested Lisa. Not disappointed at all. Looks better then QQ, but natural A's. Same experience but better looking and a better match for junior for me. Definite repeat.

UlanFan
11-09-16, 11:26
Went twice (Thursday last week and Monday this week). Mimi answered the door both times.

QQ was my first there. Nice MILF body with natural Cs with huge aeriola and thick nipples. No FIV. DATY, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CFS. Would repeat.

Second visit, requested Lisa. Not disappointed at all. Looks better then QQ, but natural A's. Same experience but better looking and a better match for junior for me. Definite repeat.Sounds good, I like this place but I don't know which girl is which.

I read one report that said Lisa was a skinny girl with crooked teeth that wore red. I called and asked for Lisa and was told she was available. When I arrived a skinny girl with crooked teeth wearing read answered the door but she said her name was Rose! The girl I was with said her name was Lisa but her teeth were not crooked, she was not skinny (thin but not skinny) and she had C's so by your description it sounds like I got QQ!

I'm so confused I just want the girl I asked for and not a shell game!

Blade82
11-09-16, 12:02

Interests:

Actual massage.

Seeing the girl naked.

I've never been to either one before, so any adivce helps.I missed this report before I wrote my previous one. I would say definitely try for a MT, particularly one of the Chinese places. Only problems might be the quality of massage and girl getting naked. The girl getting naked is really a maybe maybe not thing. $. 50 should be enough for a BJ but it may not be BBBJ, so you might want to get that straight with the girl if that's a problem.

CardSource52
11-09-16, 16:14
Sounds good, I like this place but I don't know which girl is which.

I read one report that said Lisa was a skinny girl with crooked teeth that wore red. I called and asked for Lisa and was told she was available. When I arrived a skinny girl with crooked teeth wearing read answered the door but she said her name was Rose! The girl I was with said her name was Lisa but her teeth were not crooked, she was not skinny (thin but not skinny) and she had C's so by your description it sounds like I got QQ!

I'm so confused I just want the girl I asked for and not a shell game!From reading the reports I think I had Rose instead of Lisa. Everyone saying Lisa is prettier thanQQ and there is no way the girl I had was prettier than QQ. I think at this place even if you have a appointment they just give you who is up next. I went in with a appointment with Mimi and got Rose. This other Monger made a appointment with Lisa and got Rose. WTF? I guess even if the person you request isn't working they will book the appointment and give you who is there and hope you stay. Now I know their name I will know who they are giving me. Good luck.

Sorry but I posted in the wrong forum. Suppose to be at MT.

UlanFan
11-09-16, 16:54
Now I know their name I will know who they are giving me. Good luck.

I plan on going back next week. I am going to ask for Rose and say the gril that wears red. If I don't get her, I'll leave. Even though I didn't have an appointment with Rose, she is more my type than the others she was super friendly, she gave me a big hug when I arrived and gave me another hug and kiss on the way out. I liked her.

H Mobius
11-11-16, 02:19
From reading the reports I think I had Rose instead of Lisa.

Sorry but I posted in the wrong forum. Suppose to be at MT.Rose has perky little titties; Lisa is almost totally flat-chested and her rib cage is shallow.

It's okay, everybody knows it's a sex place rather than straight MT such as a Thai place.

ILickEm
11-12-16, 15:45
Some of my ATF's for junk in the trunk are Jordan (Rejuve and Dream), Sugar (Rejuve and Dream), Hapa Jasmine, Big Butt Yuri (Sakura and 7). Checked out Kayla at Hanabi and she's got the junk, but wasn't able to sample (see my post in the Hanabi thread). Been trying to get in touch with Alexa on BP, but no luck yet. I know there are girls like Genie (Happiness) who have nice asses, but I'm looking for that next level stuff. Suggestions?

SureYourRight
11-12-16, 18:03
Some of my ATF's for junk in the trunk are Jordan (Rejuve and Dream), Sugar (Rejuve and Dream), Hapa Jasmine, Big Butt Yuri (Sakura and 7). Checked out Kayla at Hanabi and she's got the junk, but wasn't able to sample (see my post in the Hanabi thread). Been trying to get in touch with Alexa on BP, but no luck yet. I know there are girls like Genie (Happiness) who have nice asses, but I'm looking for that next level stuff. Suggestions?Go to Top Spa and ask for Kara (Otherwise known as Shira). You can use the search to pull up old reports to verify but as far as ass goes, AMPs are going to be very limited.

ILickEm
11-12-16, 18:14
Go to Top Spa and ask for Kara (Otherwise known as Shira). You can use the search to pull up old reports to verify but as far as ass goes, AMPs are going to be very limited.What's up SureYourRight, thanks for the feedback. I have seen Shira in the past, but it's been a while. I didn't know she was still around. Might have to check her out again.

Jim697
11-13-16, 04:03
Has anyone tryed asia spa? I am here for the week and was looking for a good safe AMP experience. Any suggestions? I have been through all the individual lonks to the reviews.

Member #5810
11-13-16, 17:52
Has anyone tryed asia spa? I am here for the week and was looking for a good safe AMP experience. Any suggestions? I have been through all the individual lonks to the reviews.Never heard of it. Best you stay with the popular ones so you have a. Great time.

Licentious
11-14-16, 20:25
Never heard of it. Best you stay with the popular ones so you have a. Great time.If this the place on Fern st and kalakua it a dump with older Koreans.

Blake123
11-15-16, 03:41
If this the place on Fern st and kalakua it a dump with older Koreans.That's the place. I've never been there, so I can't confirm it being a dump with older Koreans.
BTW, I can count on one hand the number of reviews I've seen of that place.

Member #5810
11-15-16, 16:19
If this the place on Fern st and kalakua it a dump with older Koreans.Ah. That's the place. I see ads there on BP with big boobs photo. It's above the cigarette store in the back of that building. Never been there but seen their map info.

DaBuggah808
11-16-16, 06:37
I've been to this place once back in 2011 or so. The service was ok and there were only mature older providers available. Definitely not a place to go if you are looking for some young hotties. I would recommend sticking with the popular AMPs because you will have a better experience. Haven't heard much from them recently but I doubt they have changed. The one thing I liked was the discreet small parking lot. Although there used to be a lot of foot traffic in the cigarette shop right next to it so be aware LOL. Good luck and happy mongering bro!

Has anyone tryed asia spa? I am here for the week and was looking for a good safe AMP experience. Any suggestions? I have been through all the individual lonks to the reviews.

Jesson
11-17-16, 02:10
In the pics which one is kiki and which one is momo and how old thank you and what is damage?

Jesson
11-17-16, 03:06
I am new to this block. Can you help Raiden. Where is Kiki located? Contact info and location please?Which pics are kkiki in picture and how old is she.

Hawaiian Nono
11-17-16, 03:31
Has anyone tryed asia spa? I am here for the week and was looking for a good safe AMP experience. Any suggestions? I have been through all the individual lonks to the reviews.It is on the second floor of the building. Discreet entrance and exit. Older Korean's. Close to Waikiki other than that not tops on my list.

H Mobius
11-18-16, 03:19
Where is Kiki located? Contact info and location please?http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/o-o-pleasing-chinese-momo-and-kiki-100-real-o-o/5463712

Jesson
11-21-16, 01:42
How is coco service and menu and damage.

NiceBush808
11-21-16, 14:01
Anyone worth seeing at pearl city relaxation. I happen to live closer to that side of the island. I know most of them are milfs but at least someone decent and still pretty and with nice Bush?

Kalani69
11-21-16, 23:06
Anyone worth seeing at pearl city relaxation. I happen to live closer to that side of the island. I know most of them are milfs but at least someone decent and still pretty and with nice Bush?Kay (Kayy) is unshaven. Some might call her a gilf but I dunno, she could pass for 50+. Not a hard body but she has boobs to play with and she's not bad looking. My one time with her, she would've sucked and licked my cock, balls, and crotch the whole time if I hadn't stopped her. Ended with cip, YMMV, but not without some hesitation. Took a shower together despite not having a table in the shower. That was fun. I think I have a report somewhere about my last time with her. I'd repeat if the others in the lineup weren't any good.

Fleshlight
11-23-16, 05:57
How is coco service and menu and damage.She used to be at round building on Amana st. Cute Chinese spinner. Only does HJ now. Nice slow HJ. No rush.

Flesh.

Fleshlight
11-23-16, 05:59
In the pics which one is kiki and which one is momo and how old thank you and what is damage?Momo with sunglasses. Kiki bottom right. One of the best BBBJCIM. IMHO.

Flesh.

Dacalano
11-26-16, 15:36
She used to be at round building on Amana st. Cute Chinese spinner. Only does HJ now. Nice slow HJ. No rush.

Flesh.How is her massage skills, how much roaming does she allow and what are her rates for HJ?

Rhi 808
11-26-16, 19:47
One of my ATF is gone. Is there anyone out there close to her? Tall, good looking, nice body, fun, etc. Any idea if Joyy will return?

GofasBits
11-27-16, 02:36
One of my ATF is gone. Is there anyone out there close to her? Tall, good looking, nice body, fun, etc. Any idea if Joyy will return?Not for a long time from what I've heard. Something like a year from when she left which was this past August I believe. You're better off finding a new ATF as a replacement. Nani is very comparable to Joyy. GL!

Little Jim
11-27-16, 04:38
Who is the youngest girl (or girls) out there right now? I did search first, but when it comes to age I am mostly coming up with how old a provider is. Likely experience will be a trade off for age, but that is OK this time.

Fleshlight
11-28-16, 05:44
How is her massage skills, how much roaming does she allow and what are her rates for HJ?Her massage is not bad if you ask for the full body massage. I know she went to school and has her license. But I usually go for the butt massage with HJ. Roaming is allowed but YMMV. I've had her lower top so I can play with her perky tits. Bottom was only over panties, but no FIV. I usually give her 1.20 total, sometimes a little more depend on how much roaming.

Flesh.

Xoxo808
11-29-16, 05:48
Who is the youngest girl (or girls) out there right now? I did search first, but when it comes to age I am mostly coming up with how old a provider is. Likely experience will be a trade off for age, but that is OK this time.I haven't tried either but I saw them in passing the hallways -- Hollie and Kana at Dream Therapy are young. I would guess 20's. A few good and so so reviews. Sunflower has few young Chinese dishes too. Enjoy!

Alohaoe
11-29-16, 19:22
All you Muni fans she will be back about 12/15 well rested with new batteries, spark plugs, and lubercation, and tune up.

Happy Holidays alohaoe.

LoseMoney23
11-29-16, 21:28
All you Muni fans she will be back about 12/15 well rested with new batteries, spark plugs, and lubercation, and tune up.

Happy Holidays alohaoe.Is this the $60 k oil change with auto detailing as well?

Drummer56
12-01-16, 20:37
I'm heading out to PCR tonight, and recommendations for MILF spinner type, 411 please?

RajahDat
12-02-16, 04:50
I'm heading out to PCR tonight, and recommendations for MILF spinner type, 411 please?Fill us in brother. Last report in the other thread was that the area was a little sketchy. I want to check it out for the spinner milfs there tbh.

Raj.

Johnny14
12-02-16, 19:17

Happy Holidays alohaoe.Don't forget to pump some extra grease into her well oiled machine!

Sukme
12-02-16, 21:31
Gallons in top hole for sure, nice sucking machine.

Don't forget to pump some extra grease into her well oiled machine!