PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Redneck 1
07-30-16, 18:06
Hello. I have never been to an AMP before. I was wondering what would be a good one as I am planning on going this weekend in the early morning hours.Each experienced monger has his personal favorites. At the current time, my personal favorite is Kison (although I don't know exactly how you define "early morning hours," it's open from 9 a.m. to 2 a.m.). Among the other popular AMPs are CHM (generally with mature providers), Happiness and Rejuve.

I have been reading thru tons of posts here but things are still unclear to me. I'm don't have a ton of money to blow. How much can I expect to pay?At Kison, a $60 house fee and then either a $140 or $150 tip to the provider. At most other places, a $50 house fee and then generally a $150 tip to the provider. Be wary of any AMP providers who demand that you pay the tip in advance of the service (personally I would recommend never agreeing to it).

I look forward to posting a comprehensive review about my experience.On this forum, that sometimes means "After I receive the information I want, I'll never post again," lol. However, hopefully we'll be seeing some reports from you in the future.

SCJohn
07-30-16, 18:33
Hello. I have never been to an AMP before. I was wondering what would be a good one as I am planning on going this weekend in the early morning hours. I have been reading thru tons of posts here but things are still unclear to me. I'm don't have a ton of money to blow. How much can I expect to pay? I see the backpage ads, but I'm confused, I see the ads saying house fee of $xx, then an hourly fee of $xx, but is that the total I'll pay? Or is that not including any of the sexy stuff. I just like bjs, regular sex etc. Can anyone recommend a legit (won't get ripped off or busted) place, that is on the cheaper side. I'd would be very grateful for any help someone could give me. I look forward to posting a comprehensive review about my experience. Thanks!There's a ton of info in the user blogs below on specific houses. Redneck gave you some great advice. Some of the AMPs are open 7/24. You might want to try one of thoses if you want an appointment before 9 am. Others will open for first appointments around 9-10 am. You can ease into this with a Rub and Tug place. Century Center has a lot of locations available. Figure $50-60 for HF and $40-60 Tip; normally $100 for the session. Most of the other places are FS, Figure $50-60 for HF and $150-160 Tip; $200 for the session.

We look forward to your post. Have a great time.

JK Frank
08-01-16, 21:18
Tried my first experience ever with Mia at Kison. She's little bit older for my taste, but great body. She refused to offer any service because it was my first visit. Maybe my suggestions were too "you might have been a cop" like. Anyone have suggestions so I don't seem like a cop? Also, any recommendations for younger Asians (Chinese / Korean / Japanese) that would be willing to do CFS for first time customer?

Thanks!

BotoMoco
08-02-16, 11:29
[Deleted by Admin]

Why are you trying to stir up shit with this post instead of reporting them?

A2

Redneck 1
08-02-16, 13:36
Pretty much all the popular places advertise on backpage except Kison.Actually, Kison does advertise on Backpage, but in the massage section rather than in the "adult entertainment" section.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kison-massage/5874323

Ingwa
08-02-16, 16:42
Tried my first experience ever with Mia at Kison. She's little bit older for my taste, but great body. She refused to offer any service because it was my first visit. Maybe my suggestions were too "you might have been a cop" like. Anyone have suggestions so I don't seem like a cop? Also, any recommendations for younger Asians (Chinese / Korean / Japanese) that would be willing to do CFS for first time customer?

Thanks!Take off your clothes before the girl enters the room or at least in front of her. Once your face is known, then you don't have to.

BotoMoco
08-02-16, 18:44
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Cloe Stone
08-04-16, 00:32
What's up guys. Just curious: who do you think gives the best table shower? I'd like to get some suggestions. Mahalo!Hula Girls have been good with table showers. The line-up can vary.

Insatiable808
08-04-16, 02:33
Anyone partake at this dwntwn venue??

The girls look SO Cute in these pics!!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweetcute-emilyjulie/6384690

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.

DKong1
08-04-16, 02:40
Hula Girls have been good with table showers. The line-up can vary.Great! Thanks my man. I'll check it out.

Sukebegai
08-04-16, 04:31
What's up guys. Just curious: who do you think gives the best table shower? I'd like to get some suggestions. Mahalo!I've never had a bad TS at Happiness, though I've only been with three girls there. Muni (back in the day), Lisa and my current fave Yuna. Ruby at Plus will give you BTB and a nice soapy massage. YMMV.

Blake123
08-04-16, 06:29
What's up guys. Just curious: who do you think gives the best table shower? I'd like to get some suggestions. Mahalo!The best B2B TS I've ever had among the current providers was with Yuki (Tokyo Spa), but that was about three years ago when she was at Swan. She has extremely smooth skin. Shiny at Tokyo Spa is another very good one.

Rock Hard808
08-04-16, 07:11
What's up guys. Just curious: who do you think gives the best table shower? I'd like to get some suggestions. Mahalo!For me Nara gives a pretty good b2 b ts.

Mongers Rus
08-04-16, 14:35
What's up guys. Just curious: who do you think gives the best table shower? I'd like to get some suggestions. Mahalo!No longer available, but IMHO, Kelly from Ichiban / Nirvana. Top notch B2 B TS.

Rus.

Downtown Zippy
08-04-16, 16:02
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-great-service-beautiful/5658564

She is cute, but I think last 2 pics is a he, be safe my friends LOL.

Hawaiian007
08-04-16, 16:07
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-great-service-beautiful/5658564

She is cute, but I think last 2 pics is a he, be safe my friends LOL.That's is Kay's place, Hiran. Pic is fake for the Filipino girl that's Missy, and she looks no way like that. Top left IDK, middle left and bottom is Cee I think, the rest IDK as I think they are fakes. I go there quite a bit and know all the girls so looks like times are hard.

HairyNani
08-04-16, 17:10

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.Been there a few times. Fake pics. They rotate girls a lot. Hit or miss if you geta decent looking one but they are always very friendly.

GoodTimeSoahu
08-04-16, 17:16
That's is Kay's place, Hiran. Pic is fake for the Filipino girl that's Missy, and she looks no way like that. Top left IDK, middle left and bottom is Cee I think, the rest IDK as I think they are fakes. I go there quite a bit and know all the girls so looks like times are hard.

007.All those pics of cee (cecilia) are correct. She looks different when she cakes on the makeup. But the other pictures are of women who do not work there nor resemble anyone that works there.

AllNuts
08-04-16, 19:17
Wow I've been mongering since 04' and can recall on 2 occasions of 1st time mongers being refused service.

All I can say is how did you look and act in front of a provider to get scared of you?

Someone made a comment of taking off your clothes.

If do research especially in the big bust that went down in 2014-15, hard to remember because of copious amounts of alcohol during that time (surprised I never die LOL).

If memory recalls 5 places got raided and something like 20+ girls got arrested.

I talked to 4 girls at different places who told me that all LEO took off there closes and had a towel on when they entered the room, plus some even had sex with them 2 personally confirmed this.

One of the news stations even had under cover video of LEO showing him in the hallway with a towel on.

I've dated MT's that have told me LEO have always taken there clothes off so there's that.

99% of the time I don't take my clothes off when I 1st meet a girl and I've been over 1000's of times.

I think it all boils down to the vibe you put off.

Meaning what are the thoughts in your head when you meet a provider or a girl in general?

Are you nervous, scared and feel like your going to get busted?

Or are you looking at the girl as a delicious delicacy you can't wait to smell, touch, taste and feel?

It's all a mindset, so how you going to act?

Monger on bitches LOL.

Thanks!

CM0069
08-05-16, 02:17

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.Emily and nancy are uhm something fake pics I think. But molly looks like the chick that used to be at makaloa. Kristy yueng oh something.

Yahtzee
08-05-16, 04:56
Wow I've been mongering since 04' and can recall on 2 occasions of 1st time mongers being refused service.

All I can say is how did you look and act in front of a provider to get scared of you?

If do research especially in the big bust that went down in 2014-15, hard to remember because of copious amounts of alcohol during that time (surprised I never die LOL).

If memory recalls 5 places got raided and something like 20+ girls got arrested.

I talked to 4 girls at different places who told me that all LEO took off there closes and had a towel on when they entered the room, plus some even had sex with them 2 personally confirmed this.

One of the news stations even had under cover video of LEO showing him in the hallway with a towel on.

I've dated MT's that have told me LEO have always taken there clothes off so there's that.

99% of the time I don't take my clothes off when I 1st meet a girl and I've been over 1000's of times.

Meaning what are the thoughts in your head when you meet a provider or a girl in general?

Or are you looking at the girl as a delicious delicacy you can't wait to smell, touch, taste and feel?

Monger on bitches LOL.Completely agree. Providers even have certain tests which make it difficult like wether or not you'll make out with them first thing you enter the door. Sometimes if you refuse to kiss then they take that as a sign. Or even if you rush to the bathroom. Really comes down to the vibe they get from you and the little tests they perform.

James89
08-05-16, 21:02
Monger on bitches LOL.My first time I got rejected from coco in century center. (in states now) She said "not today, you come back next time maybe. I need to know you better. " I came back week later and it was all golden.

Probably because I was a total nervous wreck and could barely enjoy the massage since all I was thinking was: "he he he he he he he".

AlwaysFishing
08-06-16, 02:25
Just went there the other night. Who ever answered the door had to be at least 70 years old. Ask if had any younger girls and she said no. Bye. Ended up with Lisa at Sakura. Same great service by her. Still the electric bunny as they say.

HiPickle
08-06-16, 02:53
Completely agree. Providers even have certain tests which make it difficult like wether or not you'll make out with them first thing you enter the door. Sometimes if you refuse to kiss then they take that as a sign. Or even if you rush to the bathroom. Really comes down to the vibe they get from you and the little tests they perform.I immediately try to grab ass and get a kiss. Reaching for the nani at the same time. They KNOW what I'm there for. Can't be nervous and shy about it.

BladeRunner21
08-06-16, 06:10

Thanks!You should probably make an appointment with a name and if they ask you have you seen her before, just be honest. So for example, call to set up an appointment for Anna at Happiness. She just started and doesn't know anybody yet. If the mama ask you if you been there before, just say no because you normally go to Kison. If they ask you who you know then just say Mia. Once you get in first time, you'll be able to reference Anna if the questions come up.

Here what happen to me the first time I saw Pink.

Older mama. Have you seen her before?

Me. No.

Ma. So first time, have you seen other girls before?

Me. Yes, I used to see Paula and Connie but their gone now. Last time I saw Sophie.

Ma. How come you no like?

Me. Ahh not really my type. She was good but not for me.

Also keep in mind that when you meet them the first time, I normally sit up on the bed and give them a hug when they come in. By hug I mean some ass grabbing. Happiness is TS so when she flips you over to wash the front, greet her with your own happiness starring at her.

Lop Chong Man
08-09-16, 03:54
I have a couple of Japanese business men 30-40's yr old to entertain next month. What AMP do you suggest for walk-ins on a weekend? Even during the dinner time (work up their appetite). I know one dude likes white girls and the other dude is into. K-pop girls. Mahalo and be safe!

SexsSarved9141
08-09-16, 13:09
I have a couple of Japanese business men 30-40's yr old to entertain next month. What AMP do you suggest for walk-ins on a weekend? Even during the dinner time (work up their appetite). I know one dude likes white girls and the other dude is into. K-pop girls. Mahalo and be safe!Try Young Street. Nirvana, Hula Girl, and Roses are all almost next to each other and depending on what time you go, they have a variety of beautiful women including white girls and koreans.

Darkman808
08-09-16, 16:26

Monger on bitches LOL.Agree. It's all in your big head, not the little one. The chemistry begins the moment she walks thru the door. And that's easy when she's attractive and what you expected or hoped for. It can be a challenge when she isn't to your liking and you're thinking of leaving for a few seconds.

If you don't like the girl, you ask for another, then obviously, the mamasan knows you are there to fuck, right? Issue is over.

If you like the girl, you smile and your little head comes alive. If you are horny and you are like most guys, you are thinking "Oh boy, this is going to be good!" and you likely want to reach out and embrace her. So the chemistry exchange begins, she gets the sense you are a horny dude and the likelihood of you being a cop is quickly decreasing.

Final chance, you pull her close, you each exchange a kiss (maybe) and possible LFK, maybe DFK depending what AMP you are at. At this point I start roaming my hands. I get on her ass first, maybe up to her boobs, all the while making some nice comments or continue kissing. Usually by this point one starts to get hard if not already there. You are sending all the signals possible to her that you are not a cop and she relaxes right away and starts a great session.

All this and you haven't even taken your clothes off!?

Yea, papi, that's how we roll. LOLO!

DarthTyranus
08-09-16, 17:47
I have a couple of Japanese business men 30-40's yr old to entertain next month. What AMP do you suggest for walk-ins on a weekend? Even during the dinner time (work up their appetite). I know one dude likes white girls and the other dude is into. K-pop girls. Mahalo and be safe!Go to Happiness, Rejuve, or Kison. Those are the most popular AMPs in Honolulu. Don't know about white girls. Not a whole lot of options here. Chinese and Korean are your best bet.

Mongers Rus
08-09-16, 22:28
I have a couple of Japanese business men 30-40's yr old to entertain next month. What AMP do you suggest for walk-ins on a weekend? Even during the dinner time (work up their appetite). I know one dude likes white girls and the other dude is into. K-pop girls. Mahalo and be safe!Walk-in, Rejuve no way. Your best bet is former Tokyo Spa Ward ave. Got Korean/Chinese and Haoli there. Walk in a better bet.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/delicious-beauties-new-chinese-girl-snow-vanilla-is-back/4785834

Rus.

DarthTyranus
08-09-16, 22:43
Walk-in, Rejuve no way. Your best bet is former Tokyo Spa Ward ave. Got Korean/Chinese and Haoli there. Walk in a better bet.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/delicious-beauties-new-chinese-girl-snow-vanilla-is-back/4785834

Rus.No doubt Tokyo Spa has hot women, but shorting of time is common there. If you are ok with the 45 minute session (or less), Tokyo Spa is a good choice. I personally don't care for the shorting of time, unless it's with Vanilla.

Kalani69
08-09-16, 23:45
No doubt Tokyo Spa has hot women, but shorting of time is common there. If you are ok with the 45 minute session (or less), Tokyo Spa is a good choice. I personally don't care for the shorting of time, unless it's with Vanilla.You won't find white girls at Tokyo Spa now that Vanilla is off somewhere. At least I haven't seen her there or in the ads for over a month. Others may have had another experience. Instead, go to Young Street; Star is at Nirvana, but later in the evening, and both Hula and Roses have white girls right now. At least within the last month. Korean girls are a given in the AMPs.

Lop Chong Man
08-10-16, 01:09
I have a couple of Japanese business men 30-40's yr old to entertain next month. What AMP do you suggest for walk-ins on a weekend? Even during the dinner time (work up their appetite). I know one dude likes white girls and the other dude is into. K-pop girls. Mahalo and be safe!Mahalo for the suggestions bros!

Mongers Rus
08-10-16, 01:59
Mahalo for the suggestions bros!Today's ad, and Vanilla is back. And probably your best shot for walk-in.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/delicious-beauties-new-chinese-girl-snow-vanilla-is-back/4786287

Blake123
08-10-16, 03:04
I have a couple of Japanese business men 30-40's yr old to entertain next month. What AMP do you suggest for walk-ins on a weekend? Even during the dinner time (work up their appetite). I know one dude likes white girls and the other dude is into. K-pop girls. Mahalo and be safe!Take them to VIP.

Blade82
08-10-16, 11:37
Take them to VIP.Agree, VIP at the Sam sung plaza might be the best bet for the things you are looking for. The white girl's part is what makes it tough. Other places may have like one white girl, but you are taking a chance on availability if you are doing walk in. Service is pretty much just standard here, but they tend to have multiple really hot k and white girls. I suppose that's why most taxis will take tourist there. Unfortunatley standard is the key word, so not much locals bother with here anymore. If you want anything better you will have to drop one friend off at happiness or something and the other with a white escort.

Businessman69
08-10-16, 22:50
Looking for any providers with a booty that can compare to Jordan at Rejuv any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! Feel free to pm if need be. Happy mongering.

JoeFlaccid
08-11-16, 05:20
Looking for any providers with a booty that can compare to Jordan at Rejuv any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! Feel free to pm if need be. Happy mongering.You can definitely try out Muni. But there's a indie provider right now named Jade that's been reviewed in the Backpage forum that you'll probably enjoy. I'm contemplating whether or not I should take the plunge cause she's the kind of thick I've been wanting to smash.

FutSniffA
08-11-16, 18:14
You can definitely try out Muni. But there's a indie provider right now named Jade that's been reviewed in the Backpage forum that you'll probably enjoy. I'm contemplating whether or not I should take the plunge cause she's the kind of thick I've been wanting to smash.I've saw both and the Muni I saw was nothing like she's been described. Another monger mentioned this too. I really think I was cat fished. Just be careful.

CardSource52
08-11-16, 18:45
Seems like there are great providers all over the place. Rejuve has Dallas and Paige. Kison is loaded with 10 girls with Sugar, candy, Yuri, Sugi And more. Happiness has one of the greatest line up there with Kimmie, Cherry, Jennifer added with Sasha, Genie, Hoshi and others that were there. Too much talent and not enough time to try them all. Good problem to have. Also notice the providers are getting younger. Great time to be a monger. I guess competition is high among the AMP. Sorry if I missed any great providers or AMP but can't mention them all.

SmoothRider
08-11-16, 19:38
Seems like there are great providers all over the place. Rejuve has Dallas and Paige. Kison is loaded with 10 girls with Sugar, candy, Yuri, Sugi And more. Happiness has one of the greatest line up there with Kimmie, Cherry, Jennifer added with Sasha, Genie, Hoshi and others that were there. Too much talent and not enough time to try them all. Good problem to have. Also notice the providers are getting younger. Great time to be a monger. I guess competition is high among the AMP. Sorry if I missed any great providers or AMP but can't mention them all.Yes, I'd have to agree! It's a great time for mongers!

HawaiiBoy09
08-11-16, 23:13
Seems like there are great providers all over the place. Rejuve has Dallas and Paige. Kison is loaded with 10 girls with Sugar, candy, Yuri, Sugi And more. Happiness has one of the greatest line up there with Kimmie, Cherry, Jennifer added with Sasha, Genie, Hoshi and others that were there. Too much talent and not enough time to try them all. Good problem to have. Also notice the providers are getting younger. Great time to be a monger. I guess competition is high among the AMP. Sorry if I missed any great providers or AMP but can't mention them all.I have all the time in the world to be with them. I just wish I had the $funds $!

Golden Butcher
08-12-16, 06:11
Looking for any providers with a booty that can compare to Jordan at Rejuv any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! Feel free to pm if need be. Happy mongering.Not sure about Jordan, but (butt) Paula is returning to Kison next week. Big booty, big boobies and the best service in town!

Junk69
08-12-16, 16:50
Just went there the other night. Who ever answered the door had to be at least 70 years old. Ask if had any younger girls and she said no. Bye. Ended up with Lisa at Sakura. Same great service by her. Still the electric bunny as they say.LOL. I think you must have met "mama's mama" Michelle. She just looks after the place. Miko must not have been available. Here's a pic of her. I'll try to get pics of the other girls. They have new girls just starting.

Grasshopping
08-12-16, 21:03
Today's ad, and Vanilla is back. And probably your best shot for walk-in.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/delicious-beauties-new-chinese-girl-snow-vanilla-is-back/4786287I'm new to Oahu, moved here a few months ago. Never been to an AMP (but MPs in other countires yes). I tried couple Sugar Daddy things since I got here but way too expensive. So I am taking a plunge with AMP.

Just set an appointment up with Vanilla later today (I like all girls but especially whites). A bit nervous as I read mixed reviews on her lately. Hope she won't ruin the experience for me.

Will give a report once I am done with her.

ByTheBook
08-14-16, 16:32
Not sure about Jordan, but (butt) Paula is returning to Kison next week. Big booty, big boobies and the best service in town!This post would go great in The Where is She Now-forumn.

Lop Chong Man
08-14-16, 20:55
Why is it that the majority of mamas are so rude? Especially the older ones. Don't they realize without us there wouldn't be any business and who knows what else can they do? I understand that they help clean, cook and get the Johns in order plus keep track of time for each customer. But still. I know the AMP owners read these board so I'm recommending that in this competitive environment. The girls matter first but the whole experience makes repeat customers and better recommendations. Mamas smile and pretend that you are enjoying yourself. Atleast that is what the girls do for us!

May be we should start a thread listing the Grouchy Mamas.

Be safe all.

AlleyCat78
08-14-16, 22:51
This post would go great in The Where is She Now-forumn.Where can I find a pic of Paula? I want to see if she is my cup of tea! I love a woman with a nice butt!

SureYourRight
08-15-16, 01:38
Where can I find a pic of Paula? I want to see if she is my cup of tea! I love a woman with a nice butt!None available.

Lkjhgf
08-15-16, 05:24
Where can I find a pic of Paula? I want to see if she is my cup of tea! I love a woman with a nice butt!AC, ! Post you LE, no need picture she got an ass like tera patrick go see for 2 bucks, report backs.

DangerBoy
08-15-16, 16:26
Why is it that the majority of mamas are so rude? Especially the older ones. Don't they realize without us there wouldn't be any business and who knows what else can they do? I understand that they help clean, cook and get the Johns in order plus keep track of time for each customer. But still. I know the AMP owners read these board so I'm recommending that in this competitive environment. The girls matter first but the whole experience makes repeat customers and better recommendations. Mamas smile and pretend that you are enjoying yourself. Atleast that is what the girls do for us!

Be safe all.Probably because they've seen all the shady shit mongers try to pull off and they're assuming everyone is an asshole.

If you're not one, at least you'll be a pleasant surprise.

DavidSan
08-15-16, 17:46
Had Jessica at Happyland and was wondering about other provides at AMP's with a similar body type (thick and juciey). I love Muni but I hate Tokyo Spa, and not sure if I can get a appointment with Paula. I'm sure a whole pack of mongers will be trying to get her. Any recommendations will be appreciated.

Cosmic Kid
08-15-16, 19:18

Be safe all.YMMV apparently. Your experience doesn't match mine at all. Personally, I cannot even remember when was the last time I received anything other than cheerfulness, respect, and welcome from mamas at the AMPs I've been to in these last few months, Kison (both Chanel & Sumi), CHM, Hula Girl, Plus Spa. In fact I'm a bit amazed when I reflect on this phenomenon of positive vibes from the ms, considering I walk into the AMPs wearing my Goodwill style beach duds, board-shorts and tank-top, yet the mamas invariably treat me like returning royalty or some CEO decked out in evening attire! LOL.

Cloe Stone
08-16-16, 20:42
YMMV apparently. Your experience doesn't match mine at all. Personally, I cannot even remember when was the last time I received anything other than cheerfulness, respect, and welcome from mamas at the AMPs I've been to in these last few months, Kison (both Chanel & Sumi), CHM, Hula Girl, Plus Spa. In fact I'm a bit amazed when I reflect on this phenomenon of positive vibes from the ms, considering I walk into the AMPs wearing my Goodwill style beach duds, board-shorts and tank-top, yet the mamas invariably treat me like returning royalty or some CEO decked out in evening attire! LOL.I agree with this. Most of the Mamas are nice, but get grouchy and it does not want to make me come back. A few months back I stopped into Kison to check out the line up. Did not see anything I liked and decided to leave. Mama was very bitchy and grouchy. Will not go back unless there is a super hot girl that I need to see. Is it me, or is it fun to see the line up if we do not have a specific girl in mind?

Junk69
08-17-16, 03:20
Guys, please help! My ATF just took over Cypress Spa and has been interviewing new talent. She got this absolutely stunning 19 yo girl for CA who wants to work at her spa but she thinks that the girls have to be 21. I told here NO, 18 is legal. Please hire her! Does anyone know what the deal is? OMG I want this girl something bad. She is so f'and hot!

Scott4
08-17-16, 12:23
Guys, please help! My ATF just took over Cypress Spa and has been interviewing new talent. She got this absolutely stunning 19 yo girl for CA who wants to work at her spa but she thinks that the girls have to be 21. I told here NO, 18 is legal. Please hire her! Does anyone know what the deal is? OMG I want this girl something bad. She is so f'and hot!Hey where is this spa located thanks.

GofasBits
08-17-16, 12:27
Guys, please help! My ATF just took over Cypress Spa and has been interviewing new talent. She got this absolutely stunning 19 yo girl for CA who wants to work at her spa but she thinks that the girls have to be 21. I told here NO, 18 is legal. Please hire her! Does anyone know what the deal is? OMG I want this girl something bad. She is so f'and hot!Pretty sure you're correct on that, but just to make sure you might want to look up Hawaii labor laws. GL! And let us know when they get all the hotties in LOL.

Asstro
08-17-16, 13:26
I agree with this. Most of the Mamas are nice, but get grouchy and it does not want to make me come back. A few months back I stopped into Kison to check out the line up. Did not see anything I liked and decided to leave. Mama was very bitchy and grouchy. Will not go back unless there is a super hot girl that I need to see. Is it me, or is it fun to see the line up if we do not have a specific girl in mind?We need to get the AMP's in the habit of showing a line up, even if we have a girl in mind. I notice they use the word "choice" to get the girls to come out.

Shengnu888
08-17-16, 16:54
We need to get the AMP's in the habit of showing a line up, even if we have a girl in mind. I notice they use the word "choice" to get the girls to come out.If I ask for a particular girl and she's not there I leave unless mama will show me a lineup. If I don't see what my $2 is getting I leave.

Junk69
08-17-16, 17:40
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

ItsNotButter
08-17-16, 18:30
Guys, please help! My ATF just took over Cypress Spa and has been interviewing new talent. She got this absolutely stunning 19 yo girl for CA who wants to work at her spa but she thinks that the girls have to be 21. I told here NO, 18 is legal. Please hire her! Does anyone know what the deal is? OMG I want this girl something bad. She is so f'and hot!Call the AMP.

Stangman808
08-17-16, 23:16
Hey where is this spa located thanks.http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/808-946-2951-cypress-spa-1-1-asian-4-u-best-in-honolulu/6252590

Junk69
08-17-16, 23:41

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

DangerBoy
08-18-16, 02:23
Two cars from uncle LEO visiting China Doll right now, maybe Orchid too. Be careful out there.

Scott4
08-18-16, 02:29
http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/808-946-2951-cypress-spa-1-1-asian-4-u-best-in-honolulu/6252590Appreciate the link nice.

AwabiHunter
08-18-16, 13:14
We need to get the AMP's in the habit of showing a line up, even if we have a girl in mind. I notice they use the word "choice" to get the girls to come out.That used to be standard protocol back in the day.

New Yorker, Pine Tree, Oriental Relaxation, China Spa, Hula Hands etc.. All would bring out the lineup, I still remember when I first went to Hula Hands and was 18 and Mama San said american condom or asian and I said idk I didn't know there was a difference, I want whatever is stronger and doesn't break and she laughed and said let me see your dick so I busted out and she said here american condom for you andy laughed, picked my girl and was off to ground and pound.

Bikini
08-18-16, 15:50
http://posting.honolulu.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=6464870&uid=5caa32a37fcfc480e7298713020fabd4

PM me if you sample Leah or Gina.Which one is the 19 year old?

CM0069
08-18-16, 21:29
Two cars from uncle LEO visiting China Doll right now, maybe Orchid too. Be careful out there.Might be a call to deal with a drunkard perhaps, 2 cars is common for some dispute / disturbance. Now if there's more than 2, that's a different story.

DJ Quick
08-19-16, 02:59
We need to get the AMP's in the habit of showing a line up, even if we have a girl in mind. I notice they use the word "choice" to get the girls to come out.I never had a problem asking for line up if I don't have any specific girl that I like. Tokyo spa, Kison, Crystal Healing to name a few. Doesn't hurt to ask. :).

TheHammah
08-19-16, 06:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Junk69
08-19-16, 23:44

HapaBoy86
08-20-16, 04:55
Went to see my usual at Cypress Spa and saw the new girl Tina. Pics in ad are her. They should call her Tiny Tina because she's really small, like under 5'. Talked with her a bit. Sweet and friendly. Not sure how old she is. Maybe late 30's. Early 40's? If someone has sampled her share! I might try this weekend. Pics from ad attached. Cypress Spa ad is http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cypress-spa-new-staff-avaliable-today-twainese-spinner-tina/6470860.Hmmmm, 1st pic she look kind old.

HapaBoy86
08-20-16, 04:58
Finally got the nerve to get to know "Leah" the new girl at Cypress Spa. She is really young, friendly and inexperienced. Plump juicy nani and tight! Everything clean but needed a wax job. Great natural tits. She was pretty open to anything but said she doesn't care for greek, dfk, or dining at the why. But willing if it pleases. Took a good hard long pounding and stayed wet. She's a bit shy at first but totally gets into if you take charge. She let me take pics. A couple of the less, um, private ones are attached. PM me for more. She's a total cutie but needs a bit of training. Prob will try a few more times because she felt really good. No hassle no upsell. $50 house and usual damage for tip which she seemed happy about.If she doesn't like having her nani licked or dfk. She might not be around for long or "No" customers.

She looks popolo?

Spyda
08-20-16, 11:50
Thus brings me back to my first AMP experience at the old Pine Tree. Long walk of shame to the entrance and when I finally get inside I swear 15 or so hottie sitting on the living room area. Mama stops me ans asks which one. "Um her. No her. Oh wait no I want her. " Mama just laughed and I finally said you pick for me. LOL.

That used to be standard protocol back in the day.

New Yorker, Pine Tree, Oriental Relaxation, China Spa, Hula Hands etc.. All would bring out the lineup, I still remember when I first went to Hula Hands and was 18 and Mama San said american condom or asian and I said idk I didn't know there was a difference, I want whatever is stronger and doesn't break and she laughed and said let me see your dick so I busted out and she said here american condom for you andy laughed, picked my girl and was off to ground and pound.

Junk69
08-20-16, 14:26
If she doesn't like having her nani licked or dfk. She might not be around for long or "No" customers.

She looks popolo?I think so. Didn't ask! About nani licking, she just seemed to not enjoy it. Didn't say no. But she could fake it at least.

HornyBoy13
08-20-16, 15:29
Which massage therapists I should see to get a happy ending? I don't want to waste time and money.

Harry5142
08-20-16, 16:11
Which one is the 19 year old?Well it certainly isn't Tina as she looks be at least mid 50's. She's not in her 40's and she certainly isn't in her 30's.

Surf69
08-20-16, 21:21
Does anyone have any intel on this provider. If she even remotely resembles the ad, then I'm all in!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sunny-girl-she-want-to-happy-with-you-enjoy-the-best-massage-22/6452651

Junk69
08-20-16, 22:16
Well it certainly isn't Tina as she looks be at least mid 50's. She's not in her 40's and she certainly isn't in her 30's.So hard to tell with asian's sometimes. Not sure I'm going to sample Tina. Has anyone tried her? I'm absolutely sure FS is available but maybe BB? My guess is that she knows exactly what to do and will do it well. If someone reports a good time with her I might try. Sometimes the oldies are goodies!

GrateFu
08-21-16, 10:28
Does anyone have any intel on this provider. If she even remotely resembles the ad, then I'm all in!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sunny-girl-she-want-to-happy-with-you-enjoy-the-best-massage-22/6452651Has decent sized naturals, but us a butter face. Service has a lot to be desired, but can be entertaining.

Shengnu888
08-21-16, 14:10
Which massage therapists I should see to get a happy ending? I don't want to waste time and money.Any Chinese business in cc with the fake ads.

Blake123
08-22-16, 05:39
Which massage therapists I should see to get a happy ending? I don't want to waste time and money.Many, many mongers have spent time and money looking for the same thing that you are. They have posted numerous reports of their exploits in this forum for the benefit of all, including you. You really should read the reports. I think you'll find what you are looking for. On the other hand, If you don't want to read the reports, then be prepared to waste time and money until you find the right girl. Good luck.

Harry5142
08-22-16, 18:49
I went to see Ruby at Plus Spa; the ad says 27 years old, however, my eyes said "double that". Ruby declined to service me, dick is too big. She even scolded me for not informing mamasan. Anyways, no harm no foul; I got my house fee back and I didn't end up banging another oldie.

Harry5142
08-22-16, 18:51
So hard to tell with asian's sometimes. Not sure I'm going to sample Tina. Has anyone tried her? I'm absolutely sure FS is available but maybe BB? My guess is that she knows exactly what to do and will do it well. If someone reports a good time with her I might try. Sometimes the oldies are goodies!You should take one for the team. I've been banging quite a few oldies lately. I know some of my fellow hobbyists feel that oldies are goodies. My feeling? Oldies are just old.

Coffee Bean
08-22-16, 20:07
You should take one for the team. I've been banging quite a few oldies lately. I know some of my fellow hobbyists feel that oldies are goodies. My feeling? Oldies are just old.LOL. I agree!

Fleshlight
08-23-16, 00:56
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lena-pretty-chinese-girl-bodyrub-ready-to-please-pics-100/5461813

Checked out this provider at cc Yumi's now on 7th floor. Pictures a real. Name is Lena. Nice looking Chinese girl, nice B cup tits with light brown nipples that are very suckable and squeezable. Very slim body, long legs, decent ass, and for those mongers that like all naturale Bush, she's got a nice mild Bush nani. Massage was pretty good, but you know me went for the extras. Little DFK, DATY till orgasm, CBJ and CFS. Tight nani, CG, RCG, finished in DS. Showered with me. YMMV Very friendly, aim to please, not to much English, but just used the universal language of motioning what I wanted. LOL Overall good experience, will repeat. Standard fees.

Flesh.

Scott4
08-23-16, 02:18
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lena-pretty-chinese-girl-bodyrub-ready-to-please-pics-100/5461813

Checked out this provider at cc Yumi's now on 7th floor. Pictures a real. Name is Lena. Nice looking Chinese girl, nice B cup tits with light brown nipples that are very suckable and squeezable. Very slim body, long legs, decent ass, and for those mongers that like all naturale Bush, she's got a nice mild Bush nani. Massage was pretty good, but you know me went for the extras. Little DFK, DATY till orgasm, CBJ and CFS. Tight nani, CG, RCG, finished in DS. Showered with me. YMMV Very friendly, aim to please, not to much English, but just used the universal language of motioning what I wanted. LOL Overall good experience, will repeat. Standard fees.

Flesh.How does this girl compare to Anna thanks.

GeorgesWol13
08-23-16, 04:39
How does this girl compare to Anna thanks.What was the damage. And yay or nay?

HaoleGirlLover
08-23-16, 15:23
Has anyone tried Dream Therapy? They look pretty good. Megan and Nani oh my. And it's in town. I might TOFTT! Be safe people.

Spyda
08-23-16, 15:31
Has anyone tried Dream Therapy? They look pretty good. Megan and Nani oh my. And it's in town. I might TOFTT! Be safe people.You can get all the info you need in the dream therapy thread.

Sam Kanigawa
08-23-16, 15:52

Flesh.Are her nipples as big as yumi's.

SCJohn
08-23-16, 19:29
What was the damage. And yay or nay?Standard fee is 2 bills. Flesh wrote a pretty extensive review and said he would repeat. I'd take that as a Yay.

Happy Seeker 8
08-23-16, 20:16
Are her nipples as big as yumi's.Last week when she was about to leave back to SF, (SUSIE) was telling me her friend named Lena? --will be heading this way.

She says hopefully she's busier? And to also say you know me (Susie). As reference.

Funny though, said new girl is prettier and has long hair, but kind of gave me a "I dunno" shoulder when asked about "provides good like you".

Fleshlight
08-23-16, 21:51
Are her nipples as big as yumi's.LOL Sure is.

Flesh.

Fleshlight
08-23-16, 21:52
What was the damage. And yay or nay?Standard FS rates.

Flesh.

Junk69
08-23-16, 23:41
LOL. I agree!Nah. Heard fresh meat coming next week. Will save my dineros for then.

Mongerholic
08-24-16, 05:13
Last week when she was about to leave back to SF, (SUSIE) was telling me her friend named Lena? --will be heading this way.

She says hopefully she's busier? And to also say you know me (Susie). As reference.

Funny though, said new girl is prettier and has long hair, but kind of gave me a "I dunno" shoulder when asked about "provides good like you".If I'm not mistaken Susie had received an unfavorable post regarding shorting time and rushing a monger out of the apartment. Although I did not partake in her services I loved my time spent with Anna. YMMV with these providers--guess you just got to sample them and share hahaha! Lena I likey!

M.

Fleshlight
08-24-16, 07:22
Last week when she was about to leave back to SF, (SUSIE) was telling me her friend named Lena? --will be heading this way.

Funny though, said new girl is prettier and has long hair, but kind of gave me a "I dunno" shoulder when asked about "provides good like you".Had both, think Lena is a little better IMHO. Only difference for me is that I like less Bush which would be Susie. Otherwise prefer Lena's service.

Flesh.

LoveHead808
08-24-16, 17:54
Need advice. What do you recommend for good massage with HE. Thai Pattaya or Thailand Massage?

Thanks.

Happy Seeker 8
08-24-16, 18:09
If I'm not mistaken Susie had received an unfavorable post regarding shorting time and rushing a monger out of the apartment. Although I did not partake in her services I loved my time spent with Anna. YMMV with these providers--guess you just got to sample them and share hahaha! Lena I likey!

M.Going to my phone history log. Lena same Hi. Phone # as Susie!

So, Next new Taiwanese babe arriving that uses this same #?

At, least we will know of some kind of connection?

I know of room 1210 & room 7?? As another tie.

NightWing24
08-24-16, 22:21
Had to be this afternoon of all days. Decided to check out the multiplex by Panda's, about to turn the corner, and who do I see? Uncle-fucking-LEO. From the looks of it, probably was GoGo Spa, because they were the only one with the door open. Or maybe not, didn't bother sticking around to find out. Hope none of you day-mongers was interrrupted.

Junk69
08-24-16, 22:46
Had to be this afternoon of all days. Decided to check out the multiplex by Panda's, about to turn the corner, and who do I see? Uncle-fucking-LEO. From the looks of it, probably was GoGo Spa, because they were the only one with the door open. Or maybe not, didn't bother sticking around to find out. Hope none of you day-mongers was interrrupted.Heard CHM got busted. Cypress was harassed but no busts. Not sure about others. You hear anything more?

Fleshlight
08-25-16, 00:04
Going to my phone history log. Lena same Hi. Phone # as Susie!

So, Next new Taiwanese babe arriving that uses this same #?

At, least we will know of some kind of connection?

I know of room 1210 & room 7?? As another tie.As I said in post, this is Yumi's girls. No connections with other loser Chinese AMP in CC. No 1210 anymore, now 7th floor. No bait and switch. Anna, Judy, Susie, and now Lena all work same place, just different times, that's why same number. Known Yumi long time so don't want mongers connecting her and her girls with some other AMP in cc. She has some top quality girls that give way better service. IMHO.

Flesh.

LostNip
08-25-16, 00:29
Had to be this afternoon of all days. Decided to check out the multiplex by Panda's, about to turn the corner, and who do I see? Uncle-fucking-LEO. From the looks of it, probably was GoGo Spa, because they were the only one with the door open. Or maybe not, didn't bother sticking around to find out. Hope none of you day-mongers was interrrupted.I was at Golden's around noon, must've gotten lucky and just missed them.

Happy Seeker 8
08-25-16, 00:40
Heard CHM got busted. Cypress was harassed but no busts. Not sure about others. You hear anything more?I heard this also-A couple of arrests.

Homeland security involved, so someone not supposed to be here legally also? Possibly.

HornyinHawaii
08-25-16, 02:03
Heard CHM got busted. Cypress was harassed but no busts. Not sure about others. You hear anything more?New guy here! I'm assuming the busts are in preperation for the upcoming conservation conference where many importand dignitaries will grace our soil. Maybe it's better to thread lightly until it's over? Glad to be here!

Dacalano
08-25-16, 02:21
Heard CHM got busted. Cypress was harassed but no busts. Not sure about others. You hear anything more?

Had to be this afternoon of all days. Decided to check out the multiplex by Panda's, about to turn the corner, and who do I see? Uncle-fucking-LEO. From the looks of it, probably was GoGo Spa, because they were the only one with the door open. Or maybe not, didn't bother sticking around to find out. Hope none of you day-mongers was interrrupted.Seen something on 6:30 news, said more details at 10 pm.

Anonymous479
08-25-16, 03:10
As I said in post, this is Yumi's girls. No connections with other loser Chinese AMP in CC. No 1210 anymore, now 7th floor. No bait and switch. Anna, Judy, Susie, and now Lena all work same place, just different times, that's why same number. Known Yumi long time so don't want mongers connecting her and her girls with some other AMP in cc. She has some top quality girls that give way better service. IMHO.

Flesh.I got the bait and switch once when I was trying to see Yumi. Older chubby Chinese lady was in 1210 when I arrived. I turned around and left, and Yumi texted me to come back and ended up being able to see her. So you may get the occasional bait and switch with them also.

Fleshlight
08-25-16, 03:38
I got the bait and switch once when I was trying to see Yumi. Older chubby Chinese lady was in 1210 when I arrived. I turned around and left, and Yumi texted me to come back and ended up being able to see her. So you may get the occasional bait and switch with them also.Pretty unfortunate for you, but I never had that problem, just my experience. YMMV I guess.

Flesh.

DarthTyranus
08-25-16, 03:55
Seen something on 6:30 news, said more details at 10 pm.Looks like uncle LEO is at it again. This time Gogo Spa. Must be an election year. HPD hard at work keeping our community safe. Be careful out there.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/breaking-news/3-arrested-for-allegedly-running-prostitution-business-in-pawaa/

HornyinHawaii
08-25-16, 04:14
Looks like uncle LEO is at it again. This time Gogo Spa. Must be an election year. HPD hard at work keeping our community safe. Be careful out there.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/breaking-news/3-arrested-for-allegedly-running-prostitution-business-in-pawaa/New here. Thanks for having me. Because of the upcoming conservation conference where many dignitaries from around the world will grace our land, I expect more bust. Be careful out there. Maybe a temporary hiatus until these dumb as world leaders leave?

UkiSlamma
08-25-16, 04:32
Looks like uncle LEO is at it again. This time Gogo Spa. Must be an election year. HPD hard at work keeping our community safe. Be careful out there.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/breaking-news/3-arrested-for-allegedly-running-prostitution-business-in-pawaa/Ohh dang, I was going to schedule an appointment with Yumi today at 1230 but something came up. I'll stay away from AMP for a while. I wonder if any mongers were present at the time of the bust. Be safe guys!

US.

Miri Kitani
08-25-16, 04:47

http://www.staradvertiser.com/breaking-news/3-arrested-for-allegedly-running-prostitution-business-in-pawaa/The powers that be maybe are trying to clean up the AMP scene because of the big international convention next week. Just a thought.

SirRegal
08-25-16, 05:04

http://www.staradvertiser.com/breaking-news/3-arrested-for-allegedly-running-prostitution-business-in-pawaa/They keep advertising that they are the only spa that accepts credit cards. Wonder if this will work against the guys who used a credit card now that the owners are busted.

Mongers Rus
08-25-16, 05:40

http://www.staradvertiser.com/breaking-news/3-arrested-for-allegedly-running-prostitution-business-in-pawaa/Saw it on the news. You know what it is, these places keep hiring girls w / o green cards. Visa not good enough. Smart established Ampz won't hire girls w / o green card.

Rus.

Blake123
08-25-16, 08:47
Saw it on the news. You know what it is, these places keep hiring girls w / o green cards. Visa not good enough. Smart established Ampz won't hire girls w / o green card.

Rus.Yep. That's why Empire was shut down.

Hawaii News Now ran a piece on the Gogo Spa raid at 10 PM. It said the raid was conducted as a result of a grand jury indictment, so I assume Gogo Spa had been under observation for some time now. Glad that there was no mention of any mongers being busted.

According to the news report, "the prosecutor's office will hold a news conference at 11 am Thursday with police and USA Homeland Security to discuss the case." This will be worth viewing just to see what they have to say about prostitution in general and the new sex-trafficking law.

I don't see any evidence that this raid occurred just because of the election year--unless I hear of an influential candidate preaching the evils of prostitution. I haven't heard that yet from any of the candidates. Rail and homelessness seem to be the main issues.

Blade82
08-25-16, 11:12
They keep advertising that they are the only spa that accepts credit cards. Wonder if this will work against the guys who used a credit card now that the owners are busted.There would be 0 evidence on what the users activities was. It's really no different than when a MT establishment gets busted.

RajahDat
08-25-16, 13:02
Damn, I was just building up the courage to go to PCR and this shit happens. I'm new to the MP scene so, I'm assuming the best thing is to lay low from them at least for now?

DangerBoy
08-25-16, 16:44
The powers that be maybe are trying to clean up the AMP scene because of the big international convention next week. Just a thought.If that were true, there's AMPs *MUCH* closer to the convention center than Gogo.

DangerBoy
08-25-16, 16:51
Yep. That's why Empire was shut down.

Hawaii News Now ran a piece on the Gogo Spa raid at 10 PM. It said the raid was conducted as a result of a grand jury indictment, so I assume Gogo Spa had been under observation for some time now. Glad that there was no mention of any mongers being busted.

According to the news report, "the prosecutor's office will hold a news conference at 11 am Thursday with police and USA Homeland Security to discuss the case." This will be worth viewing just to see what they have to say about prostitution in general and the new sex-trafficking law.

I don't see any evidence that this raid occurred just because of the election year--unless I hear of an influential candidate preaching the evils of prostitution. I haven't heard that yet from any of the candidates. Rail and homelessness seem to be the main issues.Here's a thought — AMP doesn't pay protection money to the cops. "Someone" files a complaint to the police about suspicious activity going on at a certain building in King Street. Police surveil the location, call in the feds because of potential work visa violations. State passes an "human trafficking" bill. Police and feds make their bust. The police send out the message to pay your fucking protection money, the prosecutor's office can proudly say this is their first indictment using the human trafficking bill on an AMP (they used it on a pimp a few weeks ago) and Homeland Security can finally look like it's doing something other than being an annoyance at the airport.

If you think I'm being cynical about the police, you haven't been reading the series the Star Advertiser's been running about corruption in the HPD and how they're trying to cover it all up. Add the fact that their chief is dirty.

Honolulu808
08-25-16, 17:04
The powers that be maybe are trying to clean up the AMP scene because of the big international convention next week. Just a thought.Homeland Security does routine checks not only for this business but resturants and other places that may hold illegal imagrants or are under age. Routine checks has been going on for a couple years. I suspect Gogo got busted because they did not have a business license to operate a "business". Usually when an illegal imagrant is found HS has them pack their bags and take them direct to the airport to go back to mother land and can never come back to the USA then it's business as usual at an establishment. One thing has changed from before, before when law enforcement officers enter a place they would tell the customers to leave. Now they hold them to ask questions.

Not only in this industry but all companies they need to have people working for them to be of legal age, be a USA citizen or have a working permit or green card.

This bust is not political nor is it because digitaries from around the world will be here next week.

Happy mongering to all.

Honolulu808
08-25-16, 17:05

I don't see any evidence that this raid occurred just because of the election year--unless I hear of an influential candidate preaching the evils of prostitution. I haven't heard that yet from any of the candidates. Rail and homelessness seem to be the main issues.Empire had to close its doors for a different reason. Taxes.

Pursuer
08-25-16, 17:29

Hawaii News Now ran a piece on the Gogo Spa raid at 10 PM. It said the raid was conducted as a result of a grand jury indictment, so I assume Gogo Spa had been under observation for some time now. Glad that there was no mention of any mongers being busted.If GoGo was being observed, certainly CHM and the other ho houses were involved. I have a sneaking suspicion that GoGo management was being squeezed tighter said we ain't paying MORE. Got to ante up or get out of the game.

Kealee29
08-25-16, 17:34
They were under observation for ahile after one of their ex workers turned them in because she was being treated unfairly and said she was forced into that type of work because she applied thinking it was a massage business. I got to read the police report. One of my atf provided screen captures of.

Mongers Rus
08-25-16, 19:12
Empire had to close its doors for a different reason. Taxes.Yea but I'm sure Ivy made couple million and ran.

Rus.

DarthTyranus
08-25-16, 19:41
Yea but I'm sure Ivy made couple million and ran.

Rus.You can't run away from the Internal Revenue Service my friend. You can try to run, but the IRS will eventually catch you. Pay up or go to jail (or both).

DangerBoy
08-25-16, 20:03
If GoGo was being observed, certainly CHM and the other ho houses were involved. I have a sneaking suspicion that GoGo management was being squeezed tighter said we ain't paying MORE. Got to ante up or get out of the game.The recent "human trafficking" law made it a felony crime. That's a pretty big sledgehammer the cops have if they want to squeeze AMP owners even more. And that kind of threat is no good unless the AMP owners know you're willing to use it.

Junk69
08-25-16, 20:13
The recent "human trafficking" law made it a felony crime. That's a pretty big sledgehammer the cops have if they want to squeeze AMP owners even more. And that kind of threat is no good unless the AMP owners know you're willing to use it.Apparently the police were hitting up all the AMPs asking if they had a 19 yo girl working there. Why would that be a crime so long as the girl could work legally?

RiverRat22
08-25-16, 20:21
Empire had to close its doors for a different reason. Taxes.Maybe but the day they closed the doors ICE was in the house at Empire. I live across the street I was watching in absolute sorrow.

BruceBanner
08-25-16, 21:43

I don't see any evidence that this raid occurred just because of the election year--unless I hear of an influential candidate preaching the evils of prostitution. I haven't heard that yet from any of the candidates. Rail and homelessness seem to be the main issues.Empire was pretty good the few times I went.

Lately I've been reading about busts in Los Angeles and elsewhere in California; Seattle, too. I'm going to Honolulu again in October and I hope I don't get caught up in anything.

NightWing24
08-25-16, 23:16
I was at Golden's around noon, must've gotten lucky and just missed them.Brah, you one lucky guy. You probably missed them by an hour or so, because I got there around 1445 - 1500, and uncle was settled in already. I was going to go Golden's too. I almost walked into the thick of it. I was about head up the stairs to Golden & etc., when da uncle who can not see peeked out from the alleyway between Ocean's & CHM. I spotted the balaclava, and quickly pulled up my Pokemon GO app since I had my phone in hand, walked right past as I saw another two uncles who likes cruising around. As I was passing by heard one of the uncles mention Pokemon GO, and I kept going. Pretty sure the blind uncle wanted to brake-check me, times like these is when GPS games are useful, hahaha! Shoulda took noticed when a conservatively dressed (black shirt + blue jeans) lady was standing in GoGo's doorway, but the little one was raring to go, and almost pulled an Ige (fuck-up). The last time I came this close was when Emerald got raided by ICE & HPD, back before their name change. too damn close.

NightWing24
08-25-16, 23:22
Heard CHM got busted. Cypress was harassed but no busts. Not sure about others. You hear anything more?Ah no ways, CHM got busted too. So what you guys think, monger elsewhere or chance 'them? Hahaha!

NightWing24
08-25-16, 23:28

I don't see any evidence that this raid occurred just because of the election year--unless I hear of an influential candidate preaching the evils of prostitution. I haven't heard that yet from any of the candidates. Rail and homelessness seem to be the main issues.Everyone's got their views and opinions, but I have to agree with braddah Blake's take and a few others that these raids happen because someone associated with "business circle" or the public community blew the whistle.

Shengnu888
08-25-16, 23:37
The recent "human trafficking" law made it a felony crime. That's a pretty big sledgehammer the cops have if they want to squeeze AMP owners even more. And that kind of threat is no good unless the AMP owners know you're willing to use it.I just love it when these girls need to find a REAL job!! Especially the owners that pay no taxes. Haha to all providers and all you deep pocket whales.

Spyda
08-25-16, 23:52
Pokeman Go helped get a close up of what was going on and they didn't even bat an eyelid. LOL.

Brah, you one lucky guy. You probably missed them by an hour or so, because I got there around 1445 - 1500, and uncle was settled in already. I was going to go Golden's too. I almost walked into the thick of it. I was about head up the stairs to Golden & etc., when da uncle who can not see peeked out from the alleyway between Ocean's & CHM. I spotted the balaclava, and quickly pulled up my Pokemon GO app since I had my phone in hand, walked right past as I saw another two uncles who likes cruising around. As I was passing by heard one of the uncles mention Pokemon GO, and I kept going. Pretty sure the blind uncle wanted to brake-check me, times like these is when GPS games are useful, hahaha! Shoulda took noticed when a conservatively dressed (black shirt + blue jeans) lady was standing in GoGo's doorway, but the little one was raring to go, and almost pulled an Ige (fuck-up). The last time I came this close was when Emerald got raided by ICE & HPD, back before their name change. too damn close.

NightWing24
08-25-16, 23:54

http://www.staradvertiser.com/breaking-news/3-arrested-for-allegedly-running-prostitution-business-in-pawaa/For any dedicated monger, probably not too hard to deduce who the rat might have been since Gogo hasn't gotten too many bad talents.

DangerBoy
08-26-16, 00:31
Apparently the police were hitting up all the AMPs asking if they had a 19 yo girl working there. Why would that be a crime so long as the girl could work legally?Girl gets arrested. Girl says she was "trafficked" and did it it against her will. Girl is now not a "criminal" but a victim, and won't be prosecuted. The AMPs that hired her are now culpable for trafficking. And remember: she's legal to work, but she's still engaged in illegal activity (at lest, until she claims she was "trafficked".

See how easy it would be now to get any working girl to flip if they get busted? Or how easy it would be for a cop to say the girl trafficked so they could shut down an AMP?

DangerBoy
08-26-16, 00:33
I just love it when these girls need to find a REAL job!! Especially the owners that pay no taxes. Haha to all providers and all you deep pocket whales.Judging from some these reviews, there's enough suckers on the island who think these girls really are their GFs.

NightWing24
08-26-16, 00:49
Pokeman Go helped get a close up of what was going on and they didn't even bat an eyelid. LOL.Hahaha, nah but fo'reals tho, the suited up uncle was eyeing me out the whole time, probably wanted to stop me too. But what could they do if they did? Worse case, accuse me of trying to go to one of these establishments, check my alibi, and tell me to beat it.

HawaiiBoy09
08-26-16, 03:34
Between the bust and hep A, is anyone else as afraid to go out there as I am? I held out for 2 weeks and now this happens.

Blake123
08-26-16, 03:43
The powers that be maybe are trying to clean up the AMP scene because of the big international convention next week. Just a thought.With the number of AMPs in this town, raiding only one of them doesn't seem to suggest a mass clean-up effort. More AMPs were raided last year, all within a few days of each other.

Also, I don't recall any AMP raids prior to the large APEC conference a couple years ago.

Blake123
08-26-16, 03:59
Here's a thought AMP doesn't pay protection money to the cops. "Someone" files a complaint to the police about suspicious activity going on at a certain building in King Street. Police surveil the location, call in the feds because of potential work visa violations. State passes an "human trafficking" bill. Police and feds make their bust. The police send out the message to pay your fucking protection money, the prosecutor's office can proudly say this is their first indictment using the human trafficking bill on an AMP (they used it on a pimp a few weeks ago) and Homeland Security can finally look like it's doing something other than being an annoyance at the airport.

If you think I'm being cynical about the police, you haven't been reading the series the Star Advertiser's been running about corruption in the HPD and how they're trying to cover it all up. Add the fact that their chief is dirty.In this newscast @02:23, Kaneshiro was quoted as saying the new sex trafficking law had nothing to do with the Gogo Spa case. Given the fact that Gogo Spa had been under investigation since January and the sex trafficking law was only recently passed, I can believe his statement.

http://www.kitv.com/clip/12687796/honolulu-massage-parlor-part-of-prostitution-bust

Slide Hammer
08-26-16, 04:11
Here's a thought AMP doesn't pay protection money to the cops. "Someone" files a complaint to the police about suspicious activity going on at a certain building in King Street. Police surveil the location, call in the feds because of potential work visa violations. State passes an "human trafficking" bill. Police and feds make their bust. The police send out the message to pay your fucking protection money, the prosecutor's office can proudly say this is their first indictment using the human trafficking bill on an AMP (they used it on a pimp a few weeks ago) and Homeland Security can finally look like it's doing something other than being an annoyance at the airport.

If you think I'm being cynical about the police, you haven't been reading the series the Star Advertiser's been running about corruption in the HPD and how they're trying to cover it all up. Add the fact that their chief is dirty.Don't forget the caveat that they can have sex w massagies in the name of the law and their surveillience. World is off its rocker. Fuk pigs.

P Venkman
08-26-16, 05:18
Empire had to close its doors for a different reason. Taxes.http://www.kitv.com/clip/12687796/honolulu-massage-parlor-part-of-prostitution-bust

This video says the owners of Empire were arrested and indicted too. Shows at the end of the video.

Fleshlight
08-26-16, 07:03
http://www.kitv.com/clip/12687796/honolulu-massage-parlor-part-of-prostitution-bust

This video says the owners of Empire were arrested and indicted too. Shows at the end of the video.WOW! Did you guys see YoYo's picture at the end of the video. Too bad she was such a cool mama at Mayflower, so was Ivy at Empire. That's what happens when you don't pay your "Look the other way" fees.

Flesh.

DangerBoy
08-26-16, 07:05
In this newscast @02:23, Kaneshiro was quoted as saying the new sex trafficking law had nothing to do with the Gogo Spa case. Given the fact that Gogo Spa had been under investigation since January and the sex trafficking law was only recently passed, I can believe his statement.

http://www.kitv.com/clip/12687796/honolulu-massage-parlor-part-of-prostitution-bustUh huh.

As Denzel Washington said in Training Day: "This is a newspaper. It's 90 per cent bullshit, but it's entertaining. That's why I read it, because it entertains me. You won't let me read it, so you entertain me with your bullshit. Tell me a story, right now. ".

Blake123
08-26-16, 08:06
Uh huh.

As Denzel Washington said in Training Day: "This is a newspaper. It's 90 per cent bullshit, but it's entertaining. That's why I read it, because it entertains me. You won't let me read it, so you entertain me with your bullshit. Tell me a story, right now. ".My point was that Gogo Spa would have been busted even if there had been no new sex trafficking law. I thought it was pretty clear.

Nutmaker
08-26-16, 08:19

This video says the owners of Empire were arrested and indicted too. Shows at the end of the video.From how I heard it, they didn't get Ivy, but charged a couple of the girls that worked here as if they were the owners. I won't say who, as it's irrelevant, but it just goes to show you how the city grasps at straws sometimes. Now, I don't know how true what I just said is, but I heard it from one of the girls that they tried to charge as an owner.

As for this recent bust, based on what they've said, my guess is that they're going after owners and maybe even mamas, and are looking at girls paperwork just in case they can get a federal charge thrown in the mix, but hey, I've been wrong before.

RiverRat22
08-26-16, 08:40
From how I heard it, they didn't get Ivy, but charged a couple of the girls that worked here as if they were the owners. I won't say who, as it's irrelevant, but it just goes to show you how the city grasps at straws sometimes. Now, I don't know how true what I just said is, but I heard it from one of the girls that they tried to charge as an owner.

As for this recent bust, based on what they've said, my guess is that they're going after owners and maybe even mamas, and are looking at girls paperwork just in case they can get a federal charge thrown in the mix, but hey, I've been wrong before.They took Ivy away. They didn't arrest Papa or any of the girls as none of the girls were there when ICE came. She got tipped by her lawyer it would seem. She was there collecting booze and other stuff when they came. They let her go later and she was there with a handy man who was taking apart the tables the next day. Ivy knew it was coming, the front door camera was already gone.

Niceguy808
08-26-16, 09:11
In this newscast @02:23, Kaneshiro was quoted as saying the new sex trafficking law had nothing to do with the Gogo Spa case. Given the fact that Gogo Spa had been under investigation since January and the sex trafficking law was only recently passed, I can believe his statement.

http://www.kitv.com/clip/12687796/honolulu-massage-parlor-part-of-prostitution-bustI noticed that Kathryn Xian wasn't featured in the story. Most likely it's because of her own recent arrest. Must sting a bit to be left out of a news report like this.

Redneck 1
08-26-16, 13:03
My point was that Gogo Spa would have been busted even if there had been no new sex trafficking law. I thought it was pretty clear.Yes, the specific Hawaii law upon which the indictment is based has been in existence since 1972.

BotoMoco
08-26-16, 13:18
Well we all knew this was coming sooner or later. The new sex trafficking law will be a wake up call for mamas and owners. There is no way of getting around the sex trafficking because almost all the girls come from a different state to work here. So if you have 5 girls from Cali or NY that's 5 counts already of human or sex trafficking. The MP owners and Mamas may know the law and will not care because they make so much money but will realize just how serious trouble they will be in when the shit hits the fan. Will Gogo be the example of what's to come? Who knows. But I'm sure this won't be the last. Its all good till its not.

Kalani69
08-26-16, 13:50

This video says the owners of Empire were arrested and indicted too. Shows at the end of the video.The reporter also said that several other massage parlors were also under investigation.

Goser
08-26-16, 14:24
Yes, the specific Hawaii law upon which the indictment is based has been in existence since 1972.Remember, the last go around, the girls were arrested for sexual assault. All the charges were dropped because they couldn't prove anything.

How can they prove that Gogo Spa was profiting from prostitution if they can't prove prostitution was occurring in the first place.

All Gogo Spa does is rent rooms for an hour to spend time relaxing with a staff member. Why is that an illegal business?

The only illegal thing would be if their employees were not legally employed or contracted. Or, they didn't pay for their business licenses.

DarthTyranus
08-26-16, 16:01
The reporter also said that several other massage parlors were also under investigation.At least we know the prosecutor's new strategy, go after the owners. They'll use arrested workers and John's to cooperate against the owners of these establishments. They may also pressure landlords too. All this will do is drive the sex trade underground making it less safe for all of us.

I guess going after abusive pimps is too difficult. They arrested one pimp thus far.

Slide Hammer
08-26-16, 17:05
I've always held the belief that society allows these businesses to flourish bc they provide a vent. You remove the oldest profession then see what happens. I don't think it ends well.

Babylon is fucked up. They're not that dumb. Why else would they afford themselves to sample while investigating. The whole thing is a crock of shit.

Pursuer
08-26-16, 18:30
Well we all knew this was coming sooner or later. The new sex trafficking law will be a wake up call for mamas and owners. There is no way of getting around the sex trafficking because almost all the girls come from a different state to work here. So if you have 5 girls from Cali or NY that's 5 counts already of human or sex trafficking. The MP owners and Mamas may know the law and will not care because they make so much money but will realize just how serious trouble they will be in when the shit hits the fan. Will Gogo be the example of what's to come? Who knows. But I'm sure this won't be the last. Its all good till its not.I believe that there will be a chilling effect on opening new establishments to replace the ones closed down. That will be the beginning of the end of AMPs in the state. I agree with DarthTyranus who said that it's going to drive the sex industry underground, where it will be available only to, and provided by, a select few.

Kefe2
08-26-16, 18:46
I could not help but noticing all these busts involve Chinese operators. Hmmm. Too bad. These places had some of the hottest providers who gave us mongers great service. RIP Mayflower & Empire. Damn it.

K2.

DarthTyranus
08-26-16, 20:12
I could not help but noticing all these busts involve Chinese operators. Hmmm. Too bad. These places had some of the hottest providers who gave us mongers great service. RIP Mayflower & Empire. Damn it.

K2.Incidentally, if I remember correctly Empire closed in August 2015. Memories, RIP Empire.

Blake123
08-26-16, 21:19
Remember, the last go around, the girls were arrested for sexual assault. All the charges were dropped because they couldn't prove anything.

How can they prove that Gogo Spa was profiting from prostitution if they can't prove prostitution was occurring in the first place.

All Gogo Spa does is rent rooms for an hour to spend time relaxing with a staff member. Why is that an illegal business?

The only illegal thing would be if their employees were not legally employed or contracted. Or, they didn't pay for their business licenses.They did find articles that normally wouldn't be present in a legit massage establishment--such as condoms, whips, etc. Circumstantial evidence, I suppose?

Redneck 1
08-26-16, 21:26
Remember, the last go around, the girls were arrested for sexual assault. All the charges were dropped because they couldn't prove anything.

The only illegal thing would be if their employees were not legally employed or contracted. Or, they didn't pay for their business licenses.Although personally I hope that the GoGo Spa prosecution fails, it appears from news reports that the prosecutor will have some evidence of prostitution, because according to the prosecutor at least one provider and some "johns" are cooperating with the authorities. Additional supporting evidence could be condoms, lube, etc., seized during the raid, and credit card transaction records (GoGo Spa advertised that it accepted credit cards). Also, the prosecution could offer one of the defendants (who has already been identified as less culpable) a sweet deal to become a witness for the government.

DangerBoy
08-26-16, 21:26
Well we all knew this was coming sooner or later. The new sex trafficking law will be a wake up call for mamas and owners. There is no way of getting around the sex trafficking because almost all the girls come from a different state to work here. So if you have 5 girls from Cali or NY that's 5 counts already of human or sex trafficking. The MP owners and Mamas may know the law and will not care because they make so much money but will realize just how serious trouble they will be in when the shit hits the fan. Will Gogo be the example of what's to come? Who knows. But I'm sure this won't be the last. Its all good till its not.The question is, is this law going to be used as a real tool against the continued existence of AMPs or is it going to be used as a tool of coercion to get AMP owners to pay the fuck up. The other question is, how much of this is just talk? Talk for reelection, or just the usual PR spin elected officials shoot off ("The homeless is a challenging problem for our island ohana. We need more education for our keiki. Look at all the Hawaiian words I'm using. Rail is going to come in under budget. ") or do they really mean it (yeah, I'd be as surprised as you are if this is the case).

Also keep in mind that Kaneshiro has had a lousy track record when it comes to going up against this sort of thing — past prostitution busts and the game room prosecutions. Seems almost personal now.

So if this is some Dudley Do-Right, the outlook is very, very bad. The best case scenario is that this just part of some shakedown by the HPD.

DangerBoy
08-26-16, 21:29
Although personally I hope that the GoGo Spa prosecution fails, it appears from news reports that the prosecutor will have some evidence of prostitution, because according to the prosecutor at least one provider and some "johns" are cooperating with the authorities. Additional supporting evidence could be condoms, lube, etc. , seized during the raid, and credit card transaction records (GoGo Spa advertised that it accepted credit cards). Also, the prosecution could offer one of the defendants (who has already been identified as less culpable) a sweet deal to become a witness for the government.Kaneshiro didn't seem to have any problems retrying the game room case over and over again. Even if he loses, if he's willing to keep on retrying cases, he can easily make running an AMP an unprofitable enterprise just by dragging people into court over and over again.

DangerBoy
08-26-16, 21:31
Additional supporting evidence could be condoms, lube, etc. , seized during the raid, The description of and the arrangement of the whips, restraints and emphasis on condoms during the Hawaii News Now report made me chuckle. They'd find way more interesting things if the police raises a dorm at the UH.

BotoMoco
08-26-16, 21:54
The question is, is this law going to be used as a real tool against the continued existence of AMPs or is it going to be used as a tool of coercion to get AMP owners to pay the fuck up. The other question is, how much of this is just talk? Talk for reelection, or just the usual PR spin elected officials shoot off ("The homeless is a challenging problem for our island ohana. We need more education for our keiki. Look at all the Hawaiian words I'm using. Rail is going to come in under budget. ") or do they really mean it (yeah, I'd be as surprised as you are if this is the case).

Also keep in mind that Kaneshiro has had a lousy track record when it comes to going up against this sort of thing past prostitution busts and the game room prosecutions. Seems almost personal now.

So if this is some Dudley Do-Right, the outlook is very, very bad. The best case scenario is that this just part of some shakedown by the HPD.I think with the new sex trafficking law that is the game changer. Hawaii never had this before and since most of the girls come from another state its so easy to pin the owners for trafficking. This in turn corners the girl to work with the cops or feds identifying the mama etc. They for sure are not going to take the rap. They are just prostitutes. The owners and mamas are the ones they want to get. Probably along with trafficking there is going to be money laundering and tax evasion. You can just see how the prosecution will go in a case like this. I don't think we mongers have to worry they don't want us. We are just horny fuckers getting our load off. I don't think this will stop any of them though they all believe its not going to happen to them till it does.

LuvDafLavas
08-26-16, 23:52
I think she goes by viet lily. I just knew her as lily. Waaaay back, in her rakuen days. Does anyone know if she is still around? And if she is still an AMP? If so, where or how can I get in touch with her?

LuvDafLavas
08-27-16, 00:15
Mahalos to all you braddahs out dea. I've never been to any of those "spas," but was seriously thinking of checking them out this eve. As you can see from my previous post, I'm looking for viet lily, and I heard she might be working at one of those spas at that building. But thanks to you guys writing about the very recent bust. I think I'll pass. Bummers, b-because junior is feeling energetic today.

Cosmic Kid
08-27-16, 01:00
If the majority of local mongers, out of fear, quit patronizing Honolulu AMPs, and the best providers decide to leave town for safer cities, I'm wondering if, regardless of what transpires in court, a bunch of the AMPs will go belly-up via customer and employee attrition? Maybe this is the bottom-line intended goal of the powers-that-be in this current situation?

Mongers Rus
08-27-16, 07:01
This was just your one or two a year bust just for Public Satisfaction. As you can see by the three owners, they were greedy and didn't play by the AMP rules. You don't see all the other AMPz scared or shutting down, because they know that their covered. Kaneshiro had a big flop on the news regarding the gambling machine raids. Twice he failed with that bust. Now watch for the counter suits against the city for that failed prosecution and arrest.
Even cops got convicted for kicking guys in the face and throwing chairs.

Plus a GoGo's provider spilled the beans against these owners more than likely because they were treating her and their girls unfairly. AMPz been open for decades. They get raided, then reopen soon after. They provide good cover money for HPD. They just have to play the game. So keep on amping, or better yet, find a independent. AMPz are always the target because their exposed to the public.

Rus

Mongers Rus
08-27-16, 07:20
Kaneshiro didn't seem to have any problems retrying the game room case over and over again. Even if he loses, if he's willing to keep on retrying cases, he can easily make running an AMP an unprofitable enterprise just by dragging people into court over and over again.Negative, that gambling case will probably make him lose re-election. AMPZ are here to stay. The law even stopped undercover from having any type of physical contact with providers. The only real thing that they go for is human trafficking, or providers working w / o green cards. It's hard to bust prostitution w / o contact, unless the provider was stupid enough to discuss sex for a dollar amount prior to the actual action. A provider can have sex with an undercover cop, never discuss $, or accept $, and the cop will have nothing on her. The GoGo provider was busted and probably didn't have a choice but to cooperate. I been amping since the 70's, pretty sure it's not going away. Monger on.

Rus.

Nutmaker
08-27-16, 09:05
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2oXzrnti4

Felt like Paula and I had Kison all to ourselves tonight. I don't recall hearing anything outside our room. Did some drive-bys and everything looked quiet around 2 am. I'm sure things will pick up again soon, just like always after someone goes down.

Asstro
08-27-16, 14:11
If the majority of local mongers, out of fear, quit patronizing Honolulu AMPs, and the best providers decide to leave town for safer cities, I'm wondering if, regardless of what transpires in court, a bunch of the AMPs will go belly-up via customer and employee attrition? Maybe this is the bottom-line intended goal of the powers-that-be in this current situation?Visit your favorite girl this week, so they don't leave on bacation. Best time is after a bust. I support the ones that use real pictures.

Redneck 1
08-27-16, 15:43
The law even stopped undercover from having any type of physical contact with providers. The current version of Hawaii's basic prostitution law does not prohibit undercover investigating officers "from having any type of physical contact with providers". Rather, it only restricts officers from engaging in "sexual penetration or sadomasochistic abuse".

Mongers Rus
08-27-16, 18:59
The current version of Hawaii's basic prostitution law does not prohibit undercover investigating officers "from having any type of physical contact with providers". Rather, it only restricts officers from engaging in "sexual penetration or sadomasochistic abuse".I concur. HB1926.

Amends the offense of prostitution to include sadomasochistic abuse under the definition of "sexual conduct" and clarify that a law enforcement officer shall not be exempt from the offense if the law enforcement officer engages in sexual penetration or sadomasochistic abuse while acting in the course and scope of duties. Amends the offense of solicitation of a minor for prostitution. Clarifies sentencing of repeat offenders and enhanced sentences for repeat violent and sexual offenders. Amends the applicability of a deferred acceptance of guilty plea or nolo contendere plea. (HB1926 CD1).

Basically providers just need to be smart on how to handle undercovers. Most normal mongers would or should not negotiate tips before the deed. That should be the sign of LE. They trap you into offering or agreeing on a price, and that's it, your busted.

ShyGuy808
08-28-16, 08:12
Visit your favorite girl this week, so they don't leave on bacation. Best time is after a bust. I support the ones that use real pictures.Amen Asstro. I couldn't agree more. I know I'm can't be described as a true source as I don't normally have much to say or post about but we all know who we can trust and who we can't. Not sure about further raids and such but I feel that the good parlors and girls will always be about giving the best services they can no matter what is going on. They might be more skeptical about newer mongers but think they will always take care of the ones they know and trust. I'm being kinda watchful of things these days but not going to stop seeing the girls I want to see and I know they appreciate that. Be safe but still have fun gang.

G3504
08-29-16, 22:21
Anyone got info on this one http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/%EF%B8%8F-%EF%B8%8Fperfect-and-satisfying-%EF%B8%8F-%EF%B8%8Fspecial-skills-%EF%B8%8F-every-man-s-erotic-fantasy-%EF%B8%8F-%EF%B8%8F100-satisfation-/5503844. Type of services, do's and don'ts, etc. Lmk PM if needed. TIA.

DangerBoy
09-01-16, 06:46
The current version of Hawaii's basic prostitution law does not prohibit undercover investigating officers "from having any type of physical contact with providers". Rather, it only restricts officers from engaging in "sexual penetration or sadomasochistic abuse".So what you're saying is the cops can show their dicks, get touchy freely, but no FIV or FIA or Sm stuff. And in theory a female cop could show her tits and vag (though I doubt you find any women that dedicated to their job with the HPD).

So the new LE check should be doing a little FIV or FIA and maybe a little spanking when meeting a new girl?

Redneck 1
09-01-16, 20:30
So what you're saying is the cops can show their dicks, get touchy freely, but no FIV or FIA or Sm stuff. And in theory a female cop could show her tits and vag (though I doubt you find any women that dedicated to their job with the HPD).

So the new LE check should be doing a little FIV or FIA and maybe a little spanking when meeting a new girl?The pertinent wording in the basic prostitution law is that the law "shall not apply to any member of a police department, a sheriff or a law enforcement officer acting in the course and scope of duties, unless engaged in sexual penetration or sadomasochistic abuse". However, H.P.D. also has its own internal policy regarding what is and isn't permissible in prostitution investigations, but won't reveal its policy to the public. Of course, there's also the possibility of the law enforcement officer lying, which some are prone to do when there are no non-police witnesses (other than the suspect) and no audio or video recording that would contradict the officer's version of the encounter.

Slide Hammer
09-02-16, 03:21
The pertinent wording in the basic prostitution law is that the law "shall not apply to any member of a police department, a sheriff or a law enforcement officer acting in the course and scope of duties, unless engaged in sexual penetration or sadomasochistic abuse". However, H.P.D. also has its own internal policy regarding what is and isn't permissible in prostitution investigations, but won't reveal its policy to the public. Of course, there's also the possibility of the law enforcement officer lying, which some are prone to do when there are no non-police witnesses (other than the suspect) and no audio or video recording that would contradict the officer's version of the encounter.If true that's the most fucking ridiculous shit I've ever heard. How crazy is it that HPD has no checks and balances with even secret internal policies? Janky as fuck. We need to be able to watch these fools more closely.

Hopefully body cameras are coming soon.

Mongers Rus
09-02-16, 08:45
The pertinent wording in the basic prostitution law is that the law "shall not apply to any member of a police department, a sheriff or a law enforcement officer acting in the course and scope of duties, unless engaged in sexual penetration or sadomasochistic abuse". However, H.P.D. also has its own internal policy regarding what is and isn't permissible in prostitution investigations, but won't reveal its policy to the public. Of course, there's also the possibility of the law enforcement officer lying, which some are prone to do when there are no non-police witnesses (other than the suspect) and no audio or video recording that would contradict the officer's version of the encounter.Doesn't matter what the law says for HPD hitting up on providers. Like Kaneshiro said on the news, he's not hitting on the providers, he's going after the owners. Just got word from a very good source that the owners of Ampz are getting letters from the Immigration Dept, to show up at 300 Ala Moana Blvd (Federal Building), and present all of your proof of providers employment, payroll statements, GE license, wage taxes, etc.

Now C'Mon., what percentage of these Ampz will be able to present all legal information and documents. Most of them will state that all transactions are cash, which is fine, but they will need to show a document trail of how much & who got the cash. Hmmm? Very low percentage. Providers come and go so fast, a lot w / o green cards. Working Visa, fine legal but no proof of wages. A lot of them Illegal Aliens, most of what Empire had. Most should survive this wave of crack downs, almost all will be fined. Some will not want the hassle and shut down, but they will all be heavily inconvenienced and think twice. One monger commented about Apmz disappearing. Could happen. For us Mongers sake, I don't think so, and hope not, but this wave of crack downs may be one of the most serious in recent times. Independent might be the way to go. No providers to employ.

Monger On soon, frequent and many!

Rus.

Shengnu888
09-02-16, 10:02
Doesn't matter what the law says for HPD hitting up on providers. Like Kaneshiro said on the news, he's not hitting on the providers, he's going after the owners. Just got word from a very good source that the owners of Ampz are getting letters from the Immigration Dept, to show up at 300 Ala Moana Blvd (Federal Building), and present all of your proof of providers employment, payroll statements, GE license, wage taxes, etc.

Now C'Mon., what percentage of these Ampz will be able to present all legal information and documents. Most of them will state that all transactions are cash, which is fine, but they will need to show a document trail of how much & who got the cash. Hmmm? Very low percentage. Providers come and go so fast, a lot w / o green cards. Working Visa, fine legal but no proof of wages. A lot of them Illegal Aliens, most of what Empire had. Most should survive this wave of crack downs, almost all will be fined. Some will not want the hassle and shut down, but they will all be heavily inconvenienced and think twice. One monger commented about Apmz disappearing. Could happen. For us Mongers sake, I don't think so, and hope not, but this wave of crack downs may be one of the most serious in recent times. Independent might be the way to go. No providers to employ.

Rus.What about MT owners? A lot employ unlicensed and anybody that wants to try out. I think they should also be at the Federal Building too.

BotoMoco
09-02-16, 14:54
What about MT owners? A lot employ unlicensed and anybody that wants to try out. I think they should also be at the Federal Building too.

Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus.

Doesn't matter what the law says for HPD hitting up on providers. Like Kaneshiro said on the news, he's not hitting on the providers, he's going after the owners. Just got word from a very good source that the owners of Ampz are getting letters from the Immigration Dept, to show up at 300 Ala Moana Blvd (Federal Building), and present all of your proof of providers employment, payroll statements, GE license, wage taxes, etc.

I heard the same thing about owners getting letters from Homeland Security. I think the unlicensed places will be going down if they don't come up with some creative bullshit on how they are employing all these girls. Its so transparent how can you hide from something like this.

DangerBoy
09-02-16, 15:17
Hopefully body cameras are coming soon.HPD is the only police dept in the state to not have a body cam pilot program, from my understanding.

Probably because the chief is as deep in shit as his officers are.

Miri Kitani
09-02-16, 17:05

Rus.I thought the providers worked for themselves and are considered independent contractors who are responsible for their own paper work and what not, like strippers at a club.

LoseMoney23
09-02-16, 18:10
Probably because the chief is as deep in shit as his officers are. You hit the nail right in the head. Most officers would rather not wear body cameras because then they got to act like real HPD officers. Most would say I forgot to turn it on after I beat the shit out of the bastard because he was resisting. So I tasered him and used my baton to get his hands behind his back so I could put the cuffs on. You will be filmed so put your best behavior when you are on duty. And don't forget to erase the violent acts of your behavior when your put on paid leave for an internal investigation. Just my perception for those that are bad ass.

LoseMoney23
09-02-16, 18:15
HPD is the only police dept in the state to not have a body cam pilot program, from my understanding.

Probably because the chief is as deep in shit as his officers are.Probably because the chief is as deep in shit as his officers are. You hit the nail right in the head. Most officers would rather not wear body cameras because then they got to act like real HPD officers. Most would say I forgot to turn it on after I beat the shit out of the bastard because he was resisting. So I tasered him and used my baton to get his hands behind his back so I could put the cuffs on. You will be filmed so put your best behavior when you are on duty. And don't forget to erase the violent acts of your behavior when your put on paid leave for an internal investigation. Just my perception for those that are bad ass.

Mongers Rus
09-02-16, 18:38
I thought the providers worked for themselves and are considered independent contractors who are responsible for their own paper work and what not, like strippers at a club.If you work for an AMP, the owner of the AMP is responsible. If your independent that work by yourself no problem form a apartment. You can justify income. You AMP owner with girls rotating in / out, hard to justify or claim.

UlanFan
09-02-16, 19:22
I've been to a few spots and have had sex with the girls after a lame back rub.

Is there any place that does HJ only? I'm interested in getting a quality massage with a HE, no FS, even as an option. Any place that does this? If so what is the average price?

Thank you!

Cosmic Kid
09-04-16, 12:52
I realize I've posed this question on this board in the past. However, it was some time ago, and girls leave the island while new talent arrives on the scene. IYO, which AMP provider working now has the best-shaped, biggest booty and also is she covered or BBFS?

Slide Hammer
09-04-16, 17:24
I got In a huge argument w an acquaintance regarding how corrupt HPD is. I contended it's dirty as fuck while he, a local of several generations, buried his head in the sand. The fact it is resisting body cams says it all but I'd like to hear opinions on it.

I liked the fact the star put them on blast because I always thought they were in the same good ole boy club together (local media and pigs) but I wonder how much of an effect the blast will have when the general public is largely conservative and more than willing to let the pork have their way.

CleanUpAisle9
09-04-16, 20:36
There are postings about various things, but no one's talking about getting any action. Is everyone laying low?

CharlieSheen69
09-04-16, 21:14
Texted Paula to see her she informed me that she is taking a couple days to a week off and will not be returning to Kison. She texted me that she's staying in Hawaii but don't know where she will be working. She had a tour of several places the other night so with that some relaxation, enjoy the island then decide where she's going.

Me knowing her, a good massage table is her top priority.

Her last text was her telling to say aLoHa too all 😍.

Harry5142
09-04-16, 22:49
I realize I've posed this question on this board in the past. However, it was some time ago, and girls leave the island while new talent arrives on the scene. IYO, which AMP provider working now has the best-shaped, biggest booty and also is she covered or BBFS?Best ass I've seen recently is Muni. Her blow jobs are uncovered and she'll let you cum in her mouth.

Idusixtyning
09-04-16, 22:53

Rus.In the US, it's only in Honolulu that AMPs exist as store front businesses (ie. Relaxation) and not have to license theirselves as massage businesses with all the licensing required of the workers and the business with the city. A possibility is that the city could eliminate whatever business license category that the AMPs use. Licensed massage businesses that engage in extra services in mainland cities are regular targets of LE busts. AAMPs and indies are the route where a lot of mainland Asian FS providers work from. And quite often these would require pre-screening or referrals of the client (which increases their safety and decreases the LE risk). So I wouldn't be surprised if this might eventually happen if the city clamps down on the AMPs here. One example of a successful indie converted from an AMP is Joon. Might want to exchange contact numbers with your favorite providers just in case they have to go underground.

ExitOnly
09-04-16, 23:22
In the US, it's only in Honolulu that AMPs exist as store front businesses (ie. Relaxation) and not have to license theirselves as massage businesses with all the licensing required of the workers and the business with the city. A possibility is that the city could eliminate whatever business license category that the AMPs use. Licensed massage businesses that engage in extra services in mainland cities are regular targets of LE busts. AAMPs and indies are the route where a lot of mainland Asian FS providers work from. And quite often these would require pre-screening or referrals of the client (which increases their safety and decreases the LE risk). So I wouldn't be surprised if this might eventually happen if the city clamps down on the AMPs here. One example of a successful indie converted from an AMP is Joon. Might want to exchange contact numbers with your favorite providers just in case they have to go underground.Joon is charging 3 for new cumer now. I will save that for escort when l go vegas.

DangerBoy
09-05-16, 00:15
I got In a huge argument w an acquaintance regarding how corrupt HPD is. I contended it's dirty as fuck while he, a local of several generations, buried his head in the sand. The fact it is resisting body cams says it all but I'd like to hear opinions on it.

I liked the fact the star put them on blast because I always thought they were in the same good ole boy club together (local media and pigs) but I wonder how much of an effect the blast will have when the general public is largely conservative and more than willing to let the pork have their way.I'm as local as they get. And I agree, they're as corrupt as hell. Agree on your points why are they resisting body cams? As cops keep on saying, if you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't worry about a little more surveillance.

Hawaii's a weird place. It should be Republican because of how socially conservative it is, but it's only because the old plantations owners were republicans, everybody else (who could now vote once Hawaii became a state) went democrat.

There's so many small-minded people here and sometimes I think this place is beyond saving.

RiverRat22
09-05-16, 00:24
Joon is charging 3 for new cumer now. I will save that for escort when l go vegas.Joon can afford to do it. It also helps her stay a low volume provider. On an average day she doesn't take more than 3 appointments. The extra 100 makes it worth it in my opinion, especially on those days you know you're her only appointment of the day.

Joon's looks in my opinion have always been pretty nice but, lately she has gotten hotter. She has been PTing like a mofo and lost most of that baby fat from her face. Her body is also tighter.

Service wise, Joon is above and beyond the average AMP gal. She rivals any Vegas escort regarding service. Her cocksucking skills continue to get better and better. She takes big dick like a pro. She can also take big dick up the starfish.

AlohaJ
09-05-16, 02:24
I thought I read somewhere that body cams are a pilot program status right now. I guess it's more important to get new parking meters than something that may actually do some good. You want to talk about corrupt, I drive from the west side every morning and I see at least one cop speeding past me at over 100 mph I know because I'm doing 75 and he blasts past me. They make illegal lane changes, weave in and out, I've actually seen them turn their lights on to get through traffic and them turn them off once they turn the corner. It's total bullshit if you ask me. No wonder no one feels safe around here. I got my bike stollen, it took them and hour to respond and then told me I'll never see it again and hope I had good insurance. My jaw dropped on that one.

Slide Hammer
09-05-16, 03:24
Texted Paula to see her she informed me that she is taking a couple days to a week off and will not be returning to Kison. She texted me that she's staying in Hawaii but don't know where she will be working. She had a tour of several places the other night so with that some relaxation, enjoy the island then decide where she's going.

Her last text was her telling to say aLoHa too all 😍.Word on the street that Chanel has lost the plot over at Kison. If you've called over there you know how short she's getting on phone calls. She's sounds completely stressed out. Feds are in the waters in that whole area including young street so be very careful about your choices.

RiverRat22
09-05-16, 08:09
In the US, it's only in Honolulu that AMPs exist as store front businesses (ie. Relaxation) and not have to license theirselves as massage businesses with all the licensing required of the workers and the business with the city. A possibility is that the city could eliminate whatever business license category that the AMPs use. Licensed massage businesses that engage in extra services in mainland cities are regular targets of LE busts. AAMPs and indies are the route where a lot of mainland Asian FS providers work from. And quite often these would require pre-screening or referrals of the client (which increases their safety and decreases the LE risk). So I wouldn't be surprised if this might eventually happen if the city clamps down on the AMPs here. One example of a successful indie converted from an AMP is Joon. Might want to exchange contact numbers with your favorite providers just in case they have to go underground.While I will agree that Oahu is AMP Heaven, it doesn't have a monopoly on the worlds oldest profession. Yes in certain cities AMPs are well hidden, I. E. In NYC and SF. However there are plenty of places where there are Storefront AMPs. Some are real hidden gems. PA, NJ, VA, NC, GA, MS, LA. I just went to a couple in PA and NJ back in July. One in PA had real beds and a very young lineup of 3 early 20's girls. However I had to visit the Mama first session. Every step was an LE check. In the room to give the house fee the questioning started. As soon as the questioning started I knew play was to be had so I sucked it up played along. Then it was on to a spa shower, where she then stepped in and offered a TS when I motioned for her to come in while stroking my cock. More checking during the TS and gradually brushing against the boys but nothing direct. On to the room, no choice getting a massage and a lot of talk story. Then the flip. She offered the package at that point. So I banged the Mama. When she came back, she brought the 3 girls in. Very interesting way to do business but very smart. She said when I come back I can have any of them. I came back the next night and straight to the TS with a 22 year old, back to the room for the works minus the massage. This mama is uber careful and doing it very very well.

These places are set up outside municipalities all over the place. They do it in the north east like this primarily because its outside of the jurisdiction of cities. In Philly for instance outside of the city, there are no municpal PDs left. Budget cuts have forces everyone to do what is called 'Regional Policing'. What this means is that any vice crime like prostitution is not even touched. NJ, NY and CT are the same. Koreans and Chinese AMPs everywhere as a result. However unlike in Honolulu its very very under the radar. You won't find reports on USASG for these areas. But the business is booming. And unlike Oahu where the majority of providers are 30 plus, these girls are almost all young. Also the Mamas are almost always available and at the same time very young.

Poiuy2
09-05-16, 13:40
While I will agree that Oahu is AMP Heaven, it doesn't have a monopoly on the worlds oldest profession. Yes in certain cities AMPs are well hidden, I. E. In NYC and SF. However there are plenty of places where there are Storefront AMPs. Some are real hidden gems. PA, NJ, VA, NC, GA, MS, LA. I just went to a couple in PA and NJ back in July. One in PA had real beds and a very young lineup of 3 early 20's girls. However I had to visit the Mama first session. Every step was an LE check. In the room to give the house fee the questioning started. As soon as the questioning started I knew play was to be had so I sucked it up played along. Then it was on to a spa shower, where she then stepped in and offered a TS when I motioned for her to come in while stroking my cock. More checking during the TS and gradually brushing against the boys but nothing direct. On to the room, no choice getting a massage and a lot of talk story. Then the flip. She offered the package at that point. So I banged the Mama. When she came back, she brought the 3 girls in. Very interesting way to do business but very smart. She said when I come back I can have any of them. I came back the next night and straight to the TS with a 22 year old, back to the room for the works minus the massage. This mama is uber careful and doing it very very well.

These places are set up outside municipalities all over the place. They do it in the north east like this primarily because its outside of the jurisdiction of cities. In Philly for instance outside of the city, there are no municpal PDs left. Budget cuts have forces everyone to do what is called 'Regional Policing'. What this means is that any vice crime like prostitution is not even touched. NJ, NY and CT are the same. Koreans and Chinese AMPs everywhere as a result. However unlike in Honolulu its very very under the radar. You won't find reports on USASG for these areas. But the business is booming. And unlike Oahu where the majority of providers are 30 plus, these girls are almost all young. Also the Mamas are almost always available and at the same time very young.That's awesome. It's almost a fantasy of doing the mom then her 20 why / o daughter.

ExitOnly
09-05-16, 13:56
Joon can afford to do it. It also helps her stay a low volume provider. On an average day she doesn't take more than 3 appointments. The extra 100 makes it worth it in my opinion, especially on those days you know you're her only appointment of the day.

Joon's looks in my opinion have always been pretty nice but, lately she has gotten hotter. She has been PTing like a mofo and lost most of that baby fat from her face. Her body is also tighter.

Service wise, Joon is above and beyond the average AMP gal. She rivals any Vegas escort regarding service. Her cocksucking skills continue to get better and better. She takes big dick like a pro. She can also take big dick up the starfish.Good point. Might just check it out. Don't need her big dick skill with me. Rimming?

ExitOnly
09-05-16, 14:37
Has anyone tried rubmaps? Why pay for membership for reviews like this forum?

HawaiiHorndog
09-05-16, 14:47
Anyone know where Michelle is working know. She was at China Doll last time I saw here. She used to work at Tokyo and Ichiban as Marie. Post if you know where she is now. If you know her new number, pm me. I have her old NY number, but she changed it awhile ago, but I lost it somehow.

HiPickle
09-05-16, 15:14
Has anyone tried rubmaps? Why pay for membership for reviews like this forum?It's used to be free, then became fee based that's when I bailed and found this site. Some feel if you pay you won't get so much bs or fake reviews. I think this site is well managed by admin to weed out most of that crap and I didn't want a payment trail anyway, notice what happened to many on the Ashley Madison site.

Enona1
09-05-16, 15:22

Her last text was her telling to say aLoHa too all 😍.Dammit! I was getting ready to see the Awesome One soon. When she resurfaces can you PM me her whereabouts so I can schedule an appointment. Last time she offered me her number and wanted to put it on my phone but I never bring my phone since I don't like interruptions and it's a company phone anyway. So who's left at Kison?

ExitOnly
09-05-16, 15:40
It's used to be free, then became fee based that's when I bailed and found this site. Some feel if you pay you won't get so much bs or fake reviews. I think this site is well managed by admin to weed out most of that crap and I didn't want a payment trail anyway, notice what happened to many on the Ashley Madison site.Well said, l know a friend who was over charged by a pron site but didn't do nothing because he don't want to make wave if you know what l mean. This site is well managed and we pretty much knows how to read between the line with some poster. As long as its human doing the posting there is always going to have BS and fake reviews, paid or not paid.

Darkman808
09-05-16, 15:58
While I will agree that Oahu is AMP Heaven, it doesn't have a monopoly on the worlds oldest profession. Yes in certain cities AMPs are well hidden, I. E. In NYC and SF. However there are plenty of places where there are Storefront AMPs. Some are real hidden gems. PA, NJ, VA, NC, GA, MS, LA. I just went to a couple in PA and NJ back in July. One in PA had real beds and a very young lineup of 3 early 20's girls. However I had to visit the Mama first session. Every step was an LE check. In the room to give the house fee the questioning started. As soon as the questioning started I knew play was to be had so I sucked it up played along. Then it was on to a spa shower, where she then stepped in and offered a TS when I motioned for her to come in while stroking my cock. More checking during the TS and gradually brushing against the boys but nothing direct. On to the room, no choice getting a massage and a lot of talk story. Then the flip. She offered the package at that point. So I banged the Mama. When she came back, she brought the 3 girls in. Very interesting way to do business but very smart. She said when I come back I can have any of them. I came back the next night and straight to the TS with a 22 year old, back to the room for the works minus the massage. This mama is uber careful and doing it very very well.

These places are set up outside municipalities all over the place. They do it in the north east like this primarily because its outside of the jurisdiction of cities. In Philly for instance outside of the city, there are no municpal PDs left. Budget cuts have forces everyone to do what is called 'Regional Policing'. What this means is that any vice crime like prostitution is not even touched. NJ, NY and CT are the same. Koreans and Chinese AMPs everywhere as a result. However unlike in Honolulu its very very under the radar. You won't find reports on USASG for these areas. But the business is booming. And unlike Oahu where the majority of providers are 30 plus, these girls are almost all young. Also the Mamas are almost always available and at the same time very young.I've been to Canada a few times. Had a great time with providers there. The laws regarding prostitution far more relaxed. You can have providers legally offering their services, but there are a few minor legal points they must abide by. All in all, it's far more tolerated and enjoyable arrangement for all. Then again, I enjoy white girls, so I think it's heaven, for me. I look forward to going back. Prices were reasonable compared to Honolulu and girls were excellent in looks and services, with plenty of choices, both in massage parlors and indy's that visited me in my hotel.

ShyGuy808
09-05-16, 16:33
Word on the street that Chanel has lost the plot over at Kison. If you've called over there you know how short she's getting on phone calls. She's sounds completely stressed out. Feds are in the waters in that whole area including young street so be very careful about your choices.In talking with Chanel she is pretty stressed. I think she still has the space. At least till early next year from what she told me. She's really not sure what she's going to do even if she doesn't lose it. Said if so she's not sure if she'll take some time off or try and find another space. Damn first Mama Jun retires and now Chanel on the fence. What is this world coming to? Hopefully things work out and she and her girls stick around for a long time to come.

Kagasain
09-05-16, 21:07
Has anyone tried rubmaps? Why pay for membership for reviews like this forum?I used it and another site before I found this site. I bailed when I found one of my review on the other paid site I was using. They just edit all the negative stuff on the girl, when I complained the website never responded so I canceled my subscription to both websites and eventually got smart and found this site. That and the fact that those monthly fees do add up.

ExitOnly
09-05-16, 21:40
I used it and another site before I found this site. I bailed when I found one of my review on the other paid site I was using. They just edit all the negative stuff on the girl, when I complained the website never responded so I canceled my subscription to both websites and eventually got smart and found this site. That and the fact that those monthly fees do add up.Wow, sounds like they are getting paid by both the poster and AMP owner. Thanks for the intel.

Nutmaker
09-05-16, 22:00
Anyone know where Michelle is working know. She was at China Doll last time I saw here. She used to work at Tokyo and Ichiban as Marie. Post if you know where she is now. If you know her new number, pm me. I have her old NY number, but she changed it awhile ago, but I lost it somehow.She's at Plus Spa, according to their ads on BP.

SCJohn
09-05-16, 22:55
I used it and another site before I found this site. I bailed when I found one of my review on the other paid site I was using. They just edit all the negative stuff on the girl, when I complained the website never responded so I canceled my subscription to both websites and eventually got smart and found this site. That and the fact that those monthly fees do add up.RM would also copy info from other sites. I've found reviews that I wrote on other sites on their site even though I've never been a member.

Lop Chong Man
09-06-16, 03:19
In talking with Chanel she is pretty stressed. I think she still has the space. At least till early next year from what she told me. She's really not sure what she's going to do even if she doesn't lose it. Said if so she's not sure if she'll take some time off or try and find another space. Damn first Mama Jun retires and now Chanel on the fence. What is this world coming to? Hopefully things work out and she and her girls stick around for a long time to come.Should this be on the Kison thread, too? Anyway best wishes to Chanel. I hope she is able to find location that works. She has a great thing going.

ClintonPortis
09-06-16, 05:33
I've been to Canada a few times. Had a great time with providers there. The laws regarding prostitution far more relaxed. You can have providers legally offering their services, but there are a few minor legal points they must abide by. All in all, it's far more tolerated and enjoyable arrangement for all. Then again, I enjoy white girls, so I think it's heaven, for me. I look forward to going back. Prices were reasonable compared to Honolulu and girls were excellent in looks and services, with plenty of choices, both in massage parlors and indy's that visited me in my hotel.I remember someone telling me that the AMPs in Canada were a lot like the ones in Hawaii in terms of the race (Asian) and quality of providers. Your comment makes me think that he was just referring to Vancouver though, since it does have a huge Asian population there. My guess is that places like Montreal and Toronto have a far better selection of white providers, especially independents.

PearlCity
09-06-16, 12:43
I just found out that Monica from CHM is now at King massage. That came as a surprise to me. Anyway she very nice and her service has always been great. Looks like I may have to visit soon.

PearlCity
09-06-16, 13:02
2626 s. King st. Sorry guys.

Darkman808
09-06-16, 14:35
I remember someone telling me that the AMPs in Canada were a lot like the ones in Hawaii in terms of the race (Asian) and quality of providers. Your comment makes me think that he was just referring to Vancouver though, since it does have a huge Asian population there. My guess is that places like Montreal and Toronto have a far better selection of white providers, especially independents.Yes, huge asian population in Vancouver, so I know lf you're into asian girls and asian style AMPs, you'll have fun in Vancouver, Canada too.

Further west towards the french provinces, it might get interesting. But I've never been. Not sure about those girls attitudes there, though.

Spyda
09-06-16, 16:10
I just found out that Monica from CHM is now at King massage. That came as a surprise to me. Anyway she very nice and her service has always been great. Looks like I may have to visit soon.Wow surprised about the move to a new place. And even more surprised that that place is still in business LOL.

Kalani69
09-06-16, 18:15
Yes, huge asian population in Vancouver, so I know lf you're into asian girls and asian style AMPs, you'll have fun in Vancouver, Canada too.

Further west towards the french provinces, it might get interesting. But I've never been. Not sure about those girls attitudes there, though.Don't you mean further EAST toward Quebec and Montreal? Vancouver is in British Columbia, the western most Canadian province. Wouldn't want mongers to think it's a short plane ride to hit on dem frenchies. Actually on my way to both Quebec and Montreal next month. Will report on and any successful AMP runs.

SamGraz
09-06-16, 20:59
Aloha. Just want to voice my displeasure on this subject. I live on another island, and don't get to hobby as often as I'd like. With that said, I rely on this forum to depict the experience and most importantly the looks of the providers. I'm starting to see why 99% of the pictures are fake / inaccurate.

This time when I did my research, I narrowed it down to 3-4 that I wanted to see. I selected the ones who mostly got tens for looks and service. This is usually the route I go and I have to say of the approx 10 providers I've seen that were given 9/10 for looks, Shiny would be the only that would even be close to that.

I've seen Nara, Michelle, Monica, Connie, Hoshi, and Kimmy just to name a few. Although I agree that their service is very good, I don't believe any of their looks equal 10. To quote a great wrestler- they are not 4's on a good day!

I guess my only hope is that the pictures can be more accurate.

Does anyone agree or am I alone here?

Nutmaker
09-06-16, 22:36
Aloha. Just want to voice my displeasure on this subject. I live on another island, and don't get to hobby as often as I'd like. With that said, I rely on this forum to depict the experience and most importantly the looks of the providers. I'm starting to see why 99% of the pictures are fake / inaccurate.

This time when I did my research, I narrowed it down to 3-4 that I wanted to see. I selected the ones who mostly got tens for looks and service. This is usually the route I go and I have to say of the approx 10 providers I've seen that were given 9/10 for looks, Shiny would be the only that would even be close to that.

I've seen Nara, Michelle, Monica, Connie, Hoshi, and Kimmy just to name a few. Although I agree that their service is very good, I don't believe any of their looks equal 10. To quote a great wrestler- they are not 4's on a good day!

Does anyone agree or am I alone here?Not to be offensive, but if there had been a review in one of your five posts, maybe someone could steer you towards someone more to your liking. Looks are subjective, and everyone has different taste. That's why I personally stay away from giving a woman a number for looks. I usually state that I find a woman attractive, and try to describe what it is about her looks that I like. Then, someone reading my posts can decide if they may or may not like the look of a particular woman.

Again, maybe if you posted a review or 6 stating who you think are an 8, 9 or 10, that may help.

TheHammah
09-06-16, 23:01

Does anyone agree or am I alone here?Most of the active guys here are aged 50-70, so their quality of taste will differ from younger guys especially on looks. They will claim a provider that is 40-50 years old to be in the low 30's. A 30-40 yr old provider to be 18 years old. I too visited a lot of providers based on reviews here and looks wise been disappointed quite a few times but service reviews are usually on point and probably the most important part. As far as best looks I would say Dallas and Page (rejuve) , Sasha (happiness), star (roses), Nani (dream), sugar (Kison) are probably some of the best looking with also great service. These are the kind girls you will gladly pay to fuck.

BJ Hawaii
09-06-16, 23:36

Where are the reviews? I must have missed it.

SamGraz
09-06-16, 23:57
Not to be offensive, but if there had been a review in one of your five posts, maybe someone could steer you towards someone more to your liking. Looks are subjective, and everyone has different taste. That's why I personally stay away from giving a woman a number for looks. I usually state that I find a woman attractive, and try to describe what it is about her looks that I like. Then, someone reading my posts can decide if they may or may not like the look of a particular woman.

Again, maybe if you posted a review or 6 stating who you think are an 8, 9 or 10, that may help.No offense taken. Like I said, I rarely partake. And I know the spas stay busy based on the reviews they get. My point is that you know exactly what you are going to get with service based on the reviews. I would like to know what the girl looks like or at least a fair depiction. I see the pics and some of the girls look like they have a flat stomach, and look to be in their 20's. Then you get there and the have a beer belly, smokers breath and look like 40's. And this is based on "real" pics of the girl.

PearlCity
09-07-16, 02:47
I just finished my session with the lovely Monica at King massage. It was just awesome as usual. When I entered the parlor Monica looked stunning. She is about 5'1" maybe 100 lbs. She is a lovely Korean woman with blonde hair and a beautiful tan with bikini tan lines. Which is so hot in my opinion. She has c / d breasts which are great to suck on.

She is also in very good shape. You can tell she hits the gym because she has muscle tone and no fat. A hardbody.

So as I entered the shower Monica asked if I needed some help. Of course I said yes, and she undressed and got in the shower with me. She soaped me down paying particular attention to my cock and hole. As it stands at attention she makes sure it is clean by jerking it nicely. After the wash down she goes down for a BBBJ in the shower. Monica sure has a talented mouth. I felt like I was in heaven.

When we got into the room she had me lay down on the bed and she got on top of me for some dfk. As our lips were locked together I caressed her breasts while she stroked Jr. She eased her way down for more BBBJ. We moved to 69 as I enjoyed her beautiful pussy. Next she eased her pussy onto my cock. Man she was so tight. It felt great and the sight of this tanned Korean woman sliding up and down on my rod was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. She next went to rcg, mish, standing doggie, standing mish, then cim.

Next she gave me a nice massage with her feet. Yes she walked on my back applying pressure on my shoulders which felt great. I need strong pressure to make me relax. After the massage she got on top of me for more dfking. Round 2 began with more BBBJ and ended with bbbjws. Yes with swallow. All I could say is wow as jr. Was completely drained by her awesome BJ's.

Monica is so polite and sweet when talking to her and a pornstar in bed. I can't wait to see her again.

Darkman808
09-07-16, 02:47
Don't you mean further EAST toward Quebec and Montreal? Vancouver is in British Columbia, the western most Canadian province. Wouldn't want mongers to think it's a short plane ride to hit on dem frenchies. Actually on my way to both Quebec and Montreal next month. Will report on and any successful AMP runs.Yep.

Sorry.

My makule brain disfunction kicked in again my bruddah.

SamGraz
09-07-16, 03:09
Most of the active guys here are aged 50-70, so their quality of taste will differ from younger guys especially on looks. They will claim a provider that is 40-50 years old to be in the low 30's. A 30-40 yr old provider to be 18 years old. I too visited a lot of providers based on reviews here and looks wise been disappointed quite a few times but service reviews are usually on point and probably the most important part. As far as best looks I would say Dallas and Page (rejuve) , Sasha (happiness), star (roses), Nani (dream), sugar (Kison) are probably some of the best looking with also great service. These are the kind girls you will gladly pay to fuck.Good to know! I had a few of those you mentioned on my list, but I couldn't connect our schedules.

SamGraz
09-07-16, 03:14
Where are the reviews? I must have missed it.There are volumes of reviews that are accurate on the types of service. However, my point is the pictures are not! And there is a reason for this. I'm starting to see why it's done this way.

If an Indy did this, they wouldn't have any business. They are using fake pics, etc so beware. Why do the AMPs get a pass on this?

Asstro
09-07-16, 13:35

Does anyone agree or am I alone here?You have to read with a large grain of Hawaiian salt. I agree that there are no 10's in AMP, my 10 is a Victoria Secret model. To each his own, because Shiny scares me. Photos are almost no help because mostly fake. You have to get leads from reviews and see for yourself.

BJ Hawaii
09-07-16, 17:03
There are volumes of reviews that are accurate on the types of service. However, my point is the pictures are not! And there is a reason for this. I'm starting to see why it's done this way.

If an Indy did this, they wouldn't have any business. They are using fake pics, etc so beware. Why do the AMPs get a pass on this?Sorry, I misspoke. I meant to say where are YOUR reviews?

CharlieSheen69
09-07-16, 19:43
Paula has found a place and she's starting 9/8, Thursday. To see her, best to call and make an appointment at 808 944-9393.

DarthTyranus
09-07-16, 19:47
Paula has found a place and she's starting 9/8, Thursday. To see her, best to call and make an appointment at 808 944-9393.Are we talking Kison's Paula? She left Kison? When did this happen?

CharlieSheen69
09-07-16, 20:01
Paula has found a place and she's starting 9/8, Thursday. To see her, best to call and make an appointment at 808 944-9393.

Are we talking Kison's Paula? She left Kison? When did this happen?Yes, the one and only Paula. Read the report posted 9/4 in this thread

Silentone
09-07-16, 20:09
You have to read with a large grain of Hawaiian salt. I agree that there are no 10's in AMP, my 10 is a Victoria Secret model. To each his own, because Shiny scares me. Photos are almost no help because mostly fake. You have to get leads from reviews and see for yourself.The last provider the blew me away looks wise was Julie. None of the current providers don't even come close when it comes to the total package, face, body, and the way she carried herself. This is just my opinion and TEHO.

S1.

DarthTyranus
09-07-16, 20:22
Yes, the one and only Paula. Read the report posted 9/4 in this threadThank you for the info Mr. Sheen. I don't read the forum for a couple of days and I miss this important news. I'm a little concerned over what's happening at Kison. Hope this doesn't spread to other locales.

Spyda
09-07-16, 21:04
All of a sudden Kings Massage has not one but two sex monsters.

Goser
09-07-16, 21:32
All of a sudden Kings Massage has not one but two sex monsters.I did a double take that 2 popular girls went to a relatively obscure AMP that almost nobody talks about.

For me, Monica and Paula are both 3-peat girls from the past. Been there, done that.

Fun2016
09-07-16, 22:01
The last provider the blew me away looks wise was Julie. None of the current providers don't even come close when it comes to the total package, face, body, and the way she carried herself. This is just my opinion and TEHO.

S1.Where is this Julie working? Still in Hawaii? Thanks!

Enona1
09-07-16, 22:05
All of a sudden Kings Massage has not one but two sex monsters.Isn't King's Massage above a restaurant and next to that Revolution Book Store? I read a report that the book store is closing because the building is being torn down, I think. Good to hear. I went there once a long time ago and had a good session with a Korean MILF, can't remember her name.

Enona1
09-07-16, 22:23
All of a sudden Kings Massage has not one but two sex monsters.Okay, so I had to call. Paula starts tonight at 9:00. Monica is there as well as a Yumi who mamas an thinks came from Kison. Anyone remember a Yumi from Kison? Sounds familiar. Got to check the Kison thread.

Honolulu808
09-07-16, 23:20
Isn't King's Massage above a restaurant and next to that Revolution Book Store? I read a report that the book store is closing because the building is being torn down, I think. Good to hear. I went there once a long time ago and had a good session with a Korean MILF, can't remember her name.Rebuilt the building in the street. Back building is still there, Book Store is closed and the restaurant is still open downstairs but open at 5pm. Many good girls has gone there including Cherry, now called Lisa.

ExitOnly
09-08-16, 00:57
Rebuilt the building in the street. Back building is still there, Book Store is closed and the restaurant is still open downstairs but open at 5pm. Many good girls has gone there including Cherry, now called Lisa.Cherry from empire?

H Mobius
09-08-16, 01:03
Isn't King's Massage above a restaurant and next to that Revolution Book Store? I read a report that the book store is closing because the building is being torn down, I think. Good to hear. I went there once a long time ago and had a good session with a Korean MILF, can't remember her name.The last I saw, it was above Imanas Restaurant (the j-girls working in there were insanely hot BTW; I wished they were working in the AMP).

The nice little MILF I saw years earlier was gone. The only worker there was a short knarly stocky rough-looking older k-lady built like she could knock me on my ass. I excused myself. F=2 but I wasn't going to tell her that.

Sounds like there is a new owner, so that all these other girls are there now?

The only other thing I noticed was that shady, potentially dangerous characters lurk downstairs in the dark after everyplace else is closed. Fun for the street-fighter, but everyone else beware.

John Ross
09-08-16, 01:32
Rebuilt the building in the street. Back building is still there, Book Store is closed and the restaurant is still open downstairs but open at 5pm. Many good girls has gone there including Cherry, now called Lisa.

Cherry from empire?That is the exact place I first met Cherry. This is the Cherry / Lisa that was at 321, along with many other places. She is aka the Energizer Bunny, and owns Sakura on University.

Viet Whisperer
09-08-16, 10:31

Does anyone agree or am I alone here?I've seen three out of the six you mentioned as being 4's on a good day and would tell you that you'll need to go the high end escort path if you're rating scale expectations are that high. Looks preferences are very subjective. For example I dig Shiny and would give her oral skills a 9 or 10 but looks wise I don't think she's even close to a 10. I find it curious that you find Nara or Michelle that much lower in looks than Shiny but to each his own. There are some in the AMPs that might be what you're looking for such as Dallas but most are only slightly better if that than some not all you mentioned. Good luck!

BJ Hawaii
09-08-16, 15:06
The last I saw, it was above Imanas Restaurant (the j-girls working in there were insanely hot BTW; I wished they were working in the AMP).

The nice little MILF I saw years earlier was gone. The only worker there was a short knarly stocky rough-looking older k-lady built like she could knock me on my ass. I excused myself. F=2 but I wasn't going to tell her that.

Sounds like there is a new owner, so that all these other girls are there now?

The only other thing I noticed was that shady, potentially dangerous characters lurk downstairs in the dark after everyplace else is closed. Fun for the street-fighter, but everyone else beware.There is also the walk of shame you need to contend with in the evening. Imanas is usually packed with customers waiting outside for a table. When I used to frequent Kings I went during the day, which was nice, with plenty of parking and the area was fairly quiet. I was told that the place was dead in the evenings when the restaurant was open.

Is Connie still the owner?

BJ.

Golden Butcher
09-08-16, 16:08
Lots of indies use fake pics. Some of them heve been doing it for years and some of them use pics that are 15 years old.

Pursuer
09-08-16, 16:34
I saw a couple of marked LEO cars in the lot very early this morning. I guess they got the word that Monica is now working there. Next!

RdPuerco
09-09-16, 01:37
I've seen Nara, Michelle, Monica, Connie, Hoshi, and Kimmy just to name a few. Although I agree that their service is very good, I don't believe any of their looks equal 10. To quote a great wrestler- they are not 4's on a good day!I don't think any of them is a 10; I don't think I've ever seen higher than an 8 in an AMP, and of the ones you mentioned that I've seen I think they're solid 7's. A 10 in my book would be, say, Charlotte McKinney.

But "not 4's on a good day"? That's just trolling, my man.