PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

LoseMoney23
05-17-16, 22:12
New to this site.

Looking for a massage parlor with younger girls.

Any suggestions on places or people?How old are you?

LoseMoney23
05-17-16, 23:59
Don't go to Smile Spa. It's owner is Apple and you won't be smiling when your done. A lot of the fake Chinese ads are shitty. You have been warned. It's owner is Apple and you won't be smiling when your done. A lot of the fake Chinese ads are shitty. You have been warned. Go waste your hard earned money and tell me I didn't warn you.Actually I meant Sweet Spa which is run by Apple (Chinese) mid 40's -early 50's.

RdPuerco
05-18-16, 01:47
If you're looking for a MILF / gilf place that's off the beaten path, try out this AMP. The ladies are mature, but very eager to please. Very. My last appt. Was with April. Older, in shape, will tickle your balls with her fingertips until you can't take it any longer. This isn't Empire or rejuve so you can't say you didn't know. Self shower and 60 hf. Didn't kiss her, didn't try. Very, very good service every time so far.Tried this place today. Went just after they opened; there was one woman there, perhaps 50-ish, named Kimmy. I wasn't interested, said I'd try back later.

"No, you no come back today," Kimmy told me. So I didn't. And probably won't, ever.

RdPuerco
05-18-16, 19:29
I' ll put it out there again, these ladies are not going to be for everyone's taste.Oh, I get that. But it had nothing to do with milfiness.

Kimmie was kind of brusque, very standoffish. Maybe she just woke up or something. And she was being very pushy, trying to get me to stay.

And that can happen sometimes: there can be a weird vibe. No biggie; I really *was* going to try back later, until she said not to bother. My feeling on that is, when someone tells you that - especially someone providing a service - believe them.

A few minutes later I was half a mile further down Beretania at Kison, where I had a nice session with Sora. Who, BTW, has great natural tits.

Viper78
05-21-16, 02:26
Been looking for a provider on the bigger size. Any suggestions? Can PM if no like share with everyone.

Redneck 1
05-21-16, 18:07
Wow, guys, I'm grabbing my wallet and heading to "17 Massage" on Makaloa Street right away!

Look at this wonderfully beautiful provider who's working there (click on photo below).

Surely she's really working at 17 Massage, because the 17 Massage advertisement featuring her photo yesterday promised "100% real pics"!

(LOL)

Edit: Because of a private message I received soon after this post, I want to make sure that everyone understands that I was being sarcastic. As I've posted before, this "17 Massage" joint has previously used some stolen photos that they claimed were "100% real," and I'm confident that this one they're now using is similarly deceptive.

Jan Fortifore
05-21-16, 19:13
Been looking for a provider on the bigger size. Any suggestions? Can PM if no like share with everyone.I can't write from experience, but some of the providers advertised there are "bigger" than the average.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stunning-beauties-from-around-the-world-unforgettable-service-a/5914070

Jan Fortifore.

John Ross
05-21-16, 20:38
Wow, guys, I'm grabbing my wallet and heading to "17 Massage" on Makaloa Street right away!

Look at this wonderfully beautiful provider who's working there (click on photo below).

Surely she's really working at 17 Massage, because the 17 Massage advertisement featuring her photo yesterday promised "100% real pics"!

(LOL)

Edit: Because of a private message I received soon after this post, I want to make sure that everyone understands that I was being sarcastic. As I've posted before, this "17 Massage" joint has previously used some stolen photos that they claimed were "100% real," and I'm confident that this one they're now using is similarly deceptive.There is truth in advertising. The picture is 100% real, just not of anyone at 17 Massage. LOL.

Redneck 1
05-21-16, 22:00
There is truth in advertising. The picture is 100% real, just not of anyone at 17 Massage. LOL.Good point!

Below is another "100% real" photo featured in yesterday's advertisement for 17 Massage. That photo is so "100% real" that on the same day the same photo was simultaneously being used in an advertisement for another massage parlor in Houston, Texas.

LoseMoney23
05-22-16, 00:30
Rang doorbell and out comes this 5 foot Chinese chick, black rim glasses and Moe of the three stooges type hair style. Anyway I go in and the first thing I smell is WEED!! Ask to see who's available and out pops 2 FOB from mainland China. No English and not my type. Short and stocky just like the mamasan Cindy. She drives a beat up blue pick up truck and usually has her son (white) about 2 years old always in pajamas and no footwear. If I'm not mistaken this is the owner that was kicked out last year on the 2nd floor of CC. She ran a AMP and is trying to stay below the radar this time. Go do your homework Mr. Policeman. She said she has a lots of officers for protection. No shit!!

JohnnyTheWad
05-22-16, 00:34
Good point!

Below is another "100% real" photo featured in yesterday's advertisement for 17 Massage. That photo is so "100% real" that on the same day the same photo was simultaneously being used in an advertisement for another massage parlor in Houston, Texas.And Wichita, Ks LOL this girl gets around LOL.

Bukake King
05-22-16, 05:12
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-for-sensual-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-judy-chinese-beauty/5462125

Anyone partake lately. I read some reports that she's pretty good.

Buka.

SirRegal
05-22-16, 14:27
Good point!

Below is another "100% real" photo featured in yesterday's advertisement for 17 Massage. That photo is so "100% real" that on the same day the same photo was simultaneously being used in an advertisement for another massage parlor in Houston, Texas.http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/yas-top-spa-dreamgirls-do-come-true-hour-glass-body-real-pics/5711059

Now Top Spa is doing it with Yass. Those are not Yass's pics but they say 100% real and recent. Ugh.

DeepShot
05-22-16, 23:09
Wow, Yas got younger, more curvy, bigger titties, more wavy hair, boy she grew them titties huge, LOL.

Don't see why they do that, Yas is hot with very nice ass and tits, and a nice tight pussy. Use her real pics.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/yas-top-spa-dreamgirls-do-come-true-hour-glass-body-real-pics/5711059

Now Top Spa is doing it with Yass. Those are not Yass's pics but they say 100% real and recent. Ugh.

HapaBoy86
05-23-16, 03:46
Actually I meant Sweet Spa which is run by Apple (Chinese) mid 40's -early 50's.They've been using fake ads for years!

Lomion
05-23-16, 03:58
So always read a lot of reviews on here that go "BBBJ to DATY to CFS / BBFS / BBFSCIP" but rarely hear it goes "BBBJCIM, done" or "DFK to DATY to BBBJCIM" and been wondering lately why that is. I've assume it's simply because nearly all the punters on here like that nani and poking it (covered or not) but recently started to wonder maybe most / all the providers simply don't do CIM which got me wondering, which is it. There happen to be a general rule if they are doing BBBJ they are fine with BBBJCIM? Just curious as I really no interest in CFS anymore (and not going to BBFS an AMP worker) and what's keeping me from hitting up any AMP's these past year is just never hear much about CIM and don't feel like wasting cash on a BBBJ without the CIM / swallow and just not seeing it in the reviews (and not knowing why either, I. E. Is it a common option and nobody partakes or simply as rare as a CIP).

GofasBits
05-23-16, 06:20
So always read a lot of reviews on here that go "BBBJ to DATY to CFS / BBFS / BBFSCIP" but rarely hear it goes "BBBJCIM, done" or "DFK to DATY to BBBJCIM" and been wondering lately why that is. I've assume it's simply because nearly all the punters on here like that nani and poking it (covered or not) but recently started to wonder maybe most / all the providers simply don't do CIM which got me wondering, which is it. There happen to be a general rule if they are doing BBBJ they are fine with BBBJCIM? Just curious as I really no interest in CFS anymore (and not going to BBFS an AMP worker) and what's keeping me from hitting up any AMP's these past year is just never hear much about CIM and don't feel like wasting cash on a BBBJ without the CIM / swallow and just not seeing it in the reviews (and not knowing why either, I. E. Is it a common option and nobody partakes or simply as rare as a CIP).It happens all the time! Just read some of the reviews in some of the more popupalr AMP threads (Kison, Rejuve, CHM, etc.). Definitely read the reviews of some of the more popular providers as well (Sasha, Linda, Dallas, Alex, etc.). You will find what you're asking about.

SirRegal
05-23-16, 10:52
Wow, Yas got younger, more curvy, bigger titties, more wavy hair, boy she grew them titties huge, LOL.

Don't see why they do that, Yas is hot with very nice ass and tits, and a nice tight pussy. Use her real pics.Thats what bugs me, when the actual girl is hot and they use fake pics. Yeah, maybe the girl wants to be anonymous but at this point we all know what Yass looks like so don't say 100% real pictures.

SirRegal
05-23-16, 10:53
So always read a lot of reviews on here that go "BBBJ to DATY to CFS / BBFS / BBFSCIP" but rarely hear it goes "BBBJCIM, done" or "DFK to DATY to BBBJCIM" and been wondering lately why that is. I've assume it's simply because nearly all the punters on here like that nani and poking it (covered or not) but recently started to wonder maybe most / all the providers simply don't do CIM which got me wondering, which is it. There happen to be a general rule if they are doing BBBJ they are fine with BBBJCIM? Just curious as I really no interest in CFS anymore (and not going to BBFS an AMP worker) and what's keeping me from hitting up any AMP's these past year is just never hear much about CIM and don't feel like wasting cash on a BBBJ without the CIM / swallow and just not seeing it in the reviews (and not knowing why either, I. E. Is it a common option and nobody partakes or simply as rare as a CIP).Nara at Rose and Dallas at ReJuve has been CIM every single time.

DrMajikLuv69
05-23-16, 11:13
So always read a lot of reviews on here that go "BBBJ to DATY to CFS / BBFS / BBFSCIP" but rarely hear it goes "BBBJCIM, done" or "DFK to DATY to BBBJCIM" and been wondering lately why that is. I've assume it's simply because nearly all the punters on here like that nani and poking it (covered or not) but recently started to wonder maybe most / all the providers simply don't do CIM which got me wondering, which is it. There happen to be a general rule if they are doing BBBJ they are fine with BBBJCIM? Just curious as I really no interest in CFS anymore (and not going to BBFS an AMP worker) and what's keeping me from hitting up any AMP's these past year is just never hear much about CIM and don't feel like wasting cash on a BBBJ without the CIM / swallow and just not seeing it in the reviews (and not knowing why either, I. E. Is it a common option and nobody partakes or simply as rare as a CIP).

It happens all the time! Just read some of the reviews in some of the more popupalr AMP threads (Kison, Rejuve, CHM, etc.). Definitely read the reviews of some of the more popular providers as well (Sasha, Linda, Dallas, Alex, etc.). You will find what you're asking about.Yep, I concur. BBBJCIM happens all the time, Kison, CHM, Rejuve, Happiness. All the providers you mentioned plus some. The BBBJCIM is out there especially for the second goal on the MSOG. CIP first goal then CIM second time happens all the time as the status quo for MSOG service. YMMV. GofasBits the girls (Alex, Linda, Dallas, Sasha) you mentioned are on RRL for me, you can add Nina, Kimmie, Pink and Mimi to the RRL too. Be mindful that the BBBJCIMWS is YMMV but it is definitely out there! Perhaps the with BBBJCIMWS is intel just kept to oneself.

BenZ88
05-23-16, 13:49
So always read a lot of reviews on here that go "BBBJ to DATY to CFS / BBFS / BBFSCIP" but rarely hear it goes "BBBJCIM, done" or "DFK to DATY to BBBJCIM" and been wondering lately why that is. I've assume it's simply because nearly all the punters on here like that nani and poking it (covered or not) but recently started to wonder maybe most / all the providers simply don't do CIM which got me wondering, which is it. There happen to be a general rule if they are doing BBBJ they are fine with BBBJCIM? Just curious as I really no interest in CFS anymore (and not going to BBFS an AMP worker) and what's keeping me from hitting up any AMP's these past year is just never hear much about CIM and don't feel like wasting cash on a BBBJ without the CIM / swallow and just not seeing it in the reviews (and not knowing why either, I. E. Is it a common option and nobody partakes or simply as rare as a CIP).You can add Shiny to the lists also. Built a relationship with your favorite ATF and you will definitely get MSOG and BBJCIMWS.

Silentone
05-23-16, 16:49
You can add Shiny to the lists also. Built a relationship with your favorite ATF and you will definitely get MSOG and BBJCIMWS.If you see a girl enough and connect with her you'll start to see the extras that come along with it. I'm sure there's a lot going on that isn't reported because it is out of the norm for that said provider.

S1.

Hihon
05-23-16, 16:52
If you see a girl enough and connect with her you'll start to see the extras that come along with it. I'm sure there's a lot going on that isn't reported because it is out of the norm for that said provider.

S1.You're correct about that. If you get along well with a provider then extras will come your way. I can assure you that from personal experience.

HiPickle
05-23-16, 17:55
So always read a lot of reviews on here that go "BBBJ to DATY to CFS / BBFS / BBFSCIP" but rarely hear it goes "BBBJCIM, done" or "DFK to DATY to BBBJCIM" and been wondering lately why that is. I've assume it's simply because nearly all the punters on here like that nani and poking it (covered or not) but recently started to wonder maybe most / all the providers simply don't do CIM which got me wondering, which is it. There happen to be a general rule if they are doing BBBJ they are fine with BBBJCIM? Just curious as I really no interest in CFS anymore (and not going to BBFS an AMP worker) and what's keeping me from hitting up any AMP's these past year is just never hear much about CIM and don't feel like wasting cash on a BBBJ without the CIM / swallow and just not seeing it in the reviews (and not knowing why either, I. E. Is it a common option and nobody partakes or simply as rare as a CIP).Not everyone, maybe most everyone, isn't there for the cim, but the cip. I for one, don't even like a BJ, in any form, for the most part. It's nice for fun, but my ultimate goal is to get in that pussy! So, your not hearing as much, but it is surely available. Just as the posters above have mentioned, most of those providers mentioned are all willing. Tell them what you want ahead of time or they going to assume the next position goes in the pussy.

Ass Man808
05-23-16, 19:16
If you see a girl enough and connect with her you'll start to see the extras that come along with it. I'm sure there's a lot going on that isn't reported because it is out of the norm for that said provider.

S1.That is so true. If you see them enough and connect, you most likely will get some extras. Just remember, if your getting it, for sure others are getting it too.

Jan Fortifore
05-25-16, 01:38
Only one ad and that was ten days ago. Only two girls reported, Lydia and Sugar. Is anything happening here?
This could be the perfect place for me since it's only a 5 min walk.Anyone take one for the team here, recently? How is the talent? If the proprietors read this, we potential customers can't tell if it is worth our time and money to visit your establishment, because you use fake photos.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-and-exotic-asian-girls-grand-opening-young-and-sexy-girls/6192280

Exotic & beautiful girls

Young & sexy Asian girls

100% real pics

(((Grand Opening)))

New facility in town

Open 7 days a week from 10am-2:30am

Private rooms with individual showers in each room

Walk ins & appointments welcome

Call (((808-726-7789)))

Please no emails or messaging through backpage

Plenty of free parking

On the positive side: they will have a loyalty-card system where you get a free one hour massage (aka house fee?) with ten paid massages.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5602798801.html.

17 Massage (Near Ala Moana Center)

Professional therapeutic massage only (Body Massage / Foot Massage).

Stress, pain, headache?

Make an appointment today during business hours at (808) 946-8707 for a rejuvenating, relaxing, therapeutic body or foot massage to ease your body and mind. We have clean and comfortable rooms. Shower is also available.

Business Hours:
Open everyday from 9 am - 9 pm
(Free parking / Appointment preferred / Walk in welcomed)

Body and Foot Massage Price List:
30 min = $40
60 min = $60
90 min = $90
120 min = $120

*After 10 paid massages receive a complimentary 1 hr. massage (with completed stamped card)

Honolulu, HI 96814
(Across the street from Sam's Club & Walmart at the corner of Sheridan St. & Makaloa St.)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Different phone numbers in the advertisements. Which should we use, pals?

January44.

Yes808
05-25-16, 16:14
Going to Oahu next week, plan to sample Page at rejuve and Tera at kison.

I sampled Nara.

Any other superstar / must sample provider at AMP?

Mahalo,

John.

(Maui).

Alohaoe
05-25-16, 16:49
Muni will start today a Tokyo Spa at!:00 pm. She will be well rested, ready to go after a week vacation.

Alohaoe.

Shengnu888
05-26-16, 19:18
Rang doorbell and out comes this 5 foot Chinese chick, black rim glasses and Moe of the three stooges type hair style. Anyway I go in and the first thing I smell is WEED!! Ask to see who's available and out pops 2 FOB from mainland China. No English and not my type. Short and stocky just like the mamasan Cindy. She drives a beat up blue pick up truck and usually has her son (white) about 2 years old always in pajamas and no footwear. If I'm not mistaken this is the owner that was kicked out last year on the 2nd floor of CC. She ran a AMP and is trying to stay below the radar this time. Go do your homework Mr. Policeman. She said she has a lots of officers for protection. No shit!!I use get my real massagee there as it had a sauna but haven't been back ever since it closed down. Is that what there now? Gee how things change.

Snow9
05-27-16, 05:06
Praised be the Lord for sending us amazing ladies!

I had an incredibly good streak.

Lulu / Lily (Happiness): This was some months ago, she isn't working right now. A Chinese lady of incredible beauty and skill level (great massage, even better action, submissive). Absolutely mesmerizing. BUT she offered bbf, and I said no, because I like to live, I'll never go back to her. Otherwise I'd have repeated day and night of every day of the week.

Linda (Happiness): What others have said about her is true. My d* was hurting the whole day next day. Thank the Lord for Linda!

Kitty (ReJuve): She's so great I'm just going to keep her to myself.

Jordan (ReJuve): After Kitty I had to go back to ReJuve for seconds. Jordan is a "trooper" who takes a good pounding. ReJuve seems to be the place with the cool chicks.

10's across the board. I've never had 4 such great ones in a row.

SexBozo
05-28-16, 11:25
Anyone knows if Jan is still working at his place. Any Intil or reviews. Would be nice.

Tired traveling to town.

Cosmic Kid
05-28-16, 12:13
Of the BBFS providers which in your opinion has the nicest ass?

Benitsubasa
05-28-16, 17:08
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do 2 hour sessions have the same $1. 50 standard or probably double that?

Kagasain
05-28-16, 20:42
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do 2 hour sessions have the same $1. 50 standard or probably double that?It's double the HF and standard, so you're looking at about $$ or $$ 20 depending on where you are trying to go.

RiverRat22
05-28-16, 23:40
Of the BBFS providers which in your opinion has the nicest ass?-Biggest ass would be Paula at Kison. The enhancement of hers may be an acquired tasted for some though. But I dig it she is an awesome experience. Its not too hard it has padding not that I can slam her much she has such a small pussy I have to be gentle with her. Its also still nice to handle. Not much jiggle though.

-Nina at Top has a nice ass, especially when she is prone in that special way. A perfect handle, nice padded feeling and just the right jiggle. She enjoys a hard fuck and will reciprocate. The bigger you are probably the better in her eyes.

-Choi at Sweet / Blue Star has a nice big ass. Its a little too firm in DS though. She can take an utter beating though, I have never fucked harder in my life. She enjoys large cock.

-Overall Sophie at Kison might match up better to Paula, big natural titties and attitude wise. Mid section down Sophie different, she is softer not fat but thick. Ass is a lot like Choi but DS its perfectly mushy with a lot jiggle, great handles on her. One of Sophies best features is her face which precludes me from spending much time in Doggie, she is certainly beautiful.

-Sarah at CHM also has a big ass. Way too firm for me in DS though, my balls end up hurting. Still great fuck.

-Alex at CHM has a shapely ass, not big, in DS but she can't handle my dick, she blocks. So unfortunately even with such a nice view overall I'm hard pressed to see her. Though maybe I've given her enough time to get broken in, maybe I should revisit that lovely one.

-Kimmy at Kison has a similar ass to ass to Alex but she can take whatever you can dish out hands down. Again not big but very nice. Nice when she is standing in heels and nice to hold on to in DS.

-Connie at Happiness also has a nice cushion and it looks pretty good at all angles.

-Monic at CHM has a perfect athletic type ass, one you can bounce a quarter off but still has the cushion and a heavenly grip.

Member #5810
05-29-16, 00:27
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do 2 hour sessions have the same $1. 50 standard or probably double that?Just double the 1 hour session. So you're looking at double house fee and double provider fee.

Hawaii Raven
05-30-16, 17:20
We came, we saw, we conqured, and came some more. Yes we were here again this weekend and did our normal rounds. We got to see:

Connie at Happiness.

Christy at Pine Tree.

Pink at KISON.

Alex at Crystal Healing.

Mia at KISON.

Overall a great weekend. The individual reports to come soon. Got to love the monger action on Oahu.

DrMajikLuv69
05-30-16, 18:35
We came, we saw, we conqured, and came some more. Yes we were here again this weekend and did our normal rounds. We got to see:

Connie at Happiness.

Christy at Pine Tree.

Pink at KISON.

Alex at Crystal Healing.

Mia at KISON.

Overall a great weekend. The individual reports to come soon. Got to love the monger action on Oahu.All you all did a great job! You all conquered a lot of women in one week. You all have good taste in women! You all had a busy week; It was just as busy as my week. I've tried all the girls you all mentioned except for Christy at Pine Tree. Looking forward to reading all you alls' report on Christy at Pine Tree. If all you alls' report is enticing enough; I may go check her out too. Much Mahalo.

ProfessorGun69
05-30-16, 21:06
-Biggest ass would be Paula at Kison. The enhancement of hers may be an acquired tasted for some though. But I dig it she is an awesome experience. Its not too hard it has padding not that I can slam her much she has such a small pussy I have to be gentle with her. Its also still nice to handle. Not much jiggle though.

-Nina at Top has a nice ass, especially when she is prone in that special way. A perfect handle, nice padded feeling and just the right jiggle. She enjoys a hard fuck and will reciprocate. The bigger you are probably the better in her eyes.

-Choi at Sweet / Blue Star has a nice big ass. Its a little too firm in DS though. She can take an utter beating though, I have never fucked harder in my life. She enjoys large cock.

-Overall Sophie at Kison might match up better to Paula, big natural titties and attitude wise. Mid section down Sophie different, she is softer not fat but thick. Ass is a lot like Choi but DS its perfectly mushy with a lot jiggle, great handles on her. One of Sophies best features is her face which precludes me from spending much time in Doggie, she is certainly beautiful.

-Sarah at CHM also has a big ass. Way too firm for me in DS though, my balls end up hurting. Still great fuck.

-Alex at CHM has a shapely ass, not big, in DS but she can't handle my dick, she blocks. So unfortunately even with such a nice view overall I'm hard pressed to see her. Though maybe I've given her enough time to get broken in, maybe I should revisit that lovely one.

-Kimmy at Kison has a similar ass to ass to Alex but she can take whatever you can dish out hands down. Again not big but very nice. Nice when she is standing in heels and nice to hold on to in DS.

-Connie at Happiness also has a nice cushion and it looks pretty good at all angles.

-Monic at CHM has a perfect athletic type ass, one you can bounce a quarter off but still has the cushion and a heavenly grip.Good choices for nice ass. Jordan has a nice ass, and the former Empire provider Luxx IMO has the best athletic round ass with muscular legs and calves with a nice lean back that looked awesome in DS.

Honauc
05-30-16, 23:34
Between Kitty (rejuve) and Sasha (happiness) who is younger, better looking, body (both not man made? Decent service?

I only have enough budget to sample one. Or should I consider someone else?

Mahalo bros.

Ultimate808HI
05-30-16, 23:49
Between Kitty (rejuve) and Sasha (happiness) who is younger, better looking, body (both not man made? Decent service?

Mahalo bros.I think kitty is young then Sasha.

Sasha is early 30 .

NotAThrowAway
05-30-16, 23:53

Mahalo bros.Age: Probably Kitty. Sasha is not far behind.

Looks: Depends on your style. Kitty is more of a innocent college girl, whereas Sasha is more wild looking with a tan and dyed hair.

Body: Both tight spinners with no man mades so it's a wash there.

Really contrasting styles, so ultimately it's up to what you like. I do like Sasha better because of BBFS.

RiverRat22
05-31-16, 00:35
Good choices for nice ass. Jordan has a nice ass, and the former Empire provider Luxx IMO has the best athletic round ass with muscular legs and calves with a nice lean back that looked awesome in DS.He asked for BBFS providers otherwise Jordan would be #1 on my list. Covered providers. Shiny doesn't have a big ass but its amazingly athletic and shapely, Yas has a big booty not too soft not too firm, Yuki of Tokyo also a nice shapely ass, Joon the Indy has a big booty and if you're lucky unlike me you're small enough for her let you tap the ass.

Honauc
05-31-16, 03:05

Looks: Depends on your style. Kitty is more of a innocent college girl, whereas Sasha is more wild looking with a tan and dyed hair.

Body: Both tight spinners with no man mades so it's a wash there.

Really contrasting styles, so ultimately it's up to what you like. I do like Sasha better because of BBFS.Thanks brothers. BBFS is not my thing and I prefer to stay away from those who offer. I guess I will wait for Kitty who I heard maybe hard to book. Should I sit by the door by 6 am like getting a new iphone? Or is there a trick to skip the line? Please PM if prefer. Thanks again.

NightWing24
05-31-16, 04:28

Mahalo bros.Not to sound "shill-ish", but there may be a 3rd option out there. Yumi from GoGo Spa. She's a spinner, CFS, natural tits, not sure if she's still sporting a Bush though (unless that's your fetish).

Hawaii Raven
05-31-16, 04:59
All you all did a great job! You all conquered a lot of women in one week. You all have good taste in women! You all had a busy week; It was just as busy as my week. I've tried all the girls you all mentioned except for Christy at Pine Tree. Looking forward to reading all you alls' report on Christy at Pine Tree. If all you alls' report is enticing enough; I may go check her out too. Much Mahalo.If you go see her, ask her if they know about this site and stuff. Haha!! She owes me something but kinda hard to collect now.

DrMajikLuv69
05-31-16, 06:39
If you go see her, ask her if they know about this site and stuff. Haha!! She owes me something but kinda hard to collect now.Okay will do; I will ask her. I will probably get around to seeing Christy sooner or later. I can tell by your list of women you saw this week, that we have somewhat similar taste in women. I'm going to patiently wait for your report tho.

Honestly i have never even been to Pine Tree. I frequent Happiness, CHM, Kison, Rejuve, Top Spa and Tokyo Spa on rotation. Been to Hula Girls a couple dozen times, but havent been there lately. Ive been to Nirvana and Roses a few times, but i have never been to Pine Tree. Question: Where exactly is Pine Tree anyway? Thanks.

Goser
05-31-16, 10:15
Not to sound "shill-ish", but there may be a 3rd option out there. Yumi from GoGo Spa. She's a spinner, CFS, natural tits, not sure if she's still sporting a Bush though (unless that's your fetish).I would agree about Yumi. If you like all covered service, Yumi is a pretty good choice especially since she has such nice natural Dees.

HiPickle
05-31-16, 12:24
Question: Where exactly is Pine Tree anyway? Thanks.

Off keeaumoku St. Drive mauka past Rycroft, first right after that in the back, you drive up a ramp around the keeaumoku supermarket. Kinda nice out of the way spot. There's a car tinting place next door had a car tinted there few years ago, I thought ooh, nice waiting "room" while gettin a tint. LOL. I've only been to pine tree once. My very first mongering experience on the islands, there was a very hot provider there 2010 or so. I've not been back since as the service level there tanked for many. Heard good things about the Viet girl though.

Goser
05-31-16, 12:28
Okay will do; I will ask her. I will probably get around to seeing Christy sooner or later. I can tell by your list of women you saw this week, that we have somewhat similar taste in women. I'm going to patiently wait for your report tho.

Honestly i have never even been to Pine Tree. I frequent Happiness, CHM, Kison, Rejuve, Top Spa and Tokyo Spa on rotation. Been to Hula Girls a couple dozen times, but havent been there lately. Ive been to Nirvana and Roses a few times, but i have never been to Pine Tree. Question: Where exactly is Pine Tree anyway? Thanks.I don't think you will like Christy at Pine Tree or at least she won't make your ongoing rotation because she does not offer BBFS. All of the girls on your rotation offer BBFS.

DrMajikLuv69
05-31-16, 13:03
Thanks HiPickle RE directions to Pine Tree. That is an awesome waiting room while getting your tint done on your car. Maybe I will go "wait" in the waiting room, probably not going to get tint done on any car, instead just going straight to the waiting room. LOL. Not one hundred percent sure but this sounds like the area where the strip club "Centerfolds / Pleasure Dome" used to be?

Question: Where exactly is Pine Tree anyway? Thanks.

Off keeaumoku St. Drive mauka past Rycroft, first right after that in the back, you drive up a ramp around the keeaumoku supermarket. Kinda nice out of the way spot. There's a car tinting place next door had a car tinted there few years ago, I thought ooh, nice waiting "room" while gettin a tint. LOL. I've only been to pine tree once. My very first mongering experience on the islands, there was a very hot provider there 2010 or so. I've not been back since as the service level there tanked for many. Heard good things about the Viet girl though.

Okay will do; I will ask her. I will probably get around to seeing Christy sooner or later. I can tell by your list of women you saw this week, that we have somewhat similar taste in women. I'm going to patiently wait for your report tho.

Honestly i have never even been to Pine Tree. I frequent Happiness, CHM, Kison, Rejuve, Top Spa and Tokyo Spa on rotation. Been to Hula Girls a couple dozen times, but havent been there lately. Ive been to Nirvana and Roses a few times, but i have never been to Pine Tree. Question: Where exactly is Pine Tree anyway? Thanks.

Kagasain
05-31-16, 13:24
Not one hundred percent sure but this sounds like the area where the strip club "Centerfolds / Pleasure Dome" used to be?The strip club was downstairs but you are correct.

Manor
06-01-16, 07:29
I'm a noob at this and can't decide who to see. I've rtff but there are so many choices. Do you guys have any reccomendations on girls with big tits?

DeepShot
06-01-16, 13:01
See a pic you like? Then go for it. They all good. Walk in, or call for appointment. Report on what happens. Have fun.

Start with ocean and gogo spa, if no more, go upstairs or down, plenty choices there. Guarantee get one. Big titty pro.

I'm a noob at this and can't decide who to see. I've rtff but there are so many choices. Do you guys have any reccomendations on girls with big tits?

HiPickle
06-01-16, 14:49
I'm a noob at this and can't decide who to see. I've rtff but there are so many choices. Do you guys have any reccomendations on girls with big tits?Way too many variables. You want big fakes or real? Covered or bb? Big booty with the boobs? Tall or short? They all out there on the forum. And everything is YMMV, If you did in fact rtff. I'll just throw some ideas out there, most are bolt on boobs but great service. Page at Rejuve, Sara at Tokyo spa, when she returns, most perfect bolt ons I've ever seen. Er felt. Or, just read some more, sample and report.

DaViper
06-02-16, 12:35
I don't think you will like Christy at Pine Tree or at least she won't make your ongoing rotation because she does not offer BBFS. All of the girls on your rotation offer BBFS.He might like her Cause I don't think Dallas and Nara offers bbf either.

NiceBush808
06-02-16, 13:03
I would agree about Yumi. If you like all covered service, Yumi is a pretty good choice especially since she has such nice natural Dees.Is Yumi still sporting her Bush?

Redneck 1
06-02-16, 14:47
I'm a noob at this and can't decide who to see. I've rtff but there are so many choices. Do you guys have any reccomendations on girls with big tits?The wide assortment of choices can sometimes seem overwhelming for a new monger with no experience. So here's a suggestion that might be helpful. Write down your various personal preferences for a provider: younger or more mature; a fairly slender physique or a more thick physique; light skin or darker (tanned) skin; natural breasts or fake breasts; pubic hair or shaved; BBBJ or CBJ; CIM; BBFS or CFS; PSE style; GFE style; any particular ethnic background(s) that you like, etc. Then when you read favorable reports on a provider who may interest you, write down her name/location and check off how many of your preferences that specific provider meets. That way you have a convenient and compact comparison between providers, rather than just a tornado of nebulous impressions swirling around in your mind, which can result in easily forgetting which provider has which qualities.

You've said that you like big breasts, so here are three providers whom I've reviewed who have relatively large natural breasts: Sophie of Kison, Sora of Kison, and Sarah of CHM. However, whether or not any of them meet your various other preferences is for you to decide.

Cosmic Kid
06-02-16, 20:35
I really do not like to post negative reviews on providers. I truly want these women to be able to make a prosperous living and I don't want to jeopardize that. But, also, I got to tell it like it is. Today was my third time seeing Kimmie, and the first two times were fun and satisfying for me, and I posted positive reviews on Kimmie at those times. However, today was not a repeat performance. Oh, Kimmie was friendly enough to me today, I'll give her that. But, first off, she didn't even remember me, had to ask if I'd been there before. Also, no kissing, well, technically, she allowed a quick peck on the lips but that was it. Her English is extremely limited but I got the impression she had something wrong with her lip, reason she didn't want me to kiss her. In fact this was the same story I got from her the last time I had a session with her, which was like a couple months ago! Either she's just making up phony excuses so she doesn't have to kiss, or else maybe she has a chronic herpes cold-sore thing going on which keeps activating on her lips. Whatever; anyway, I really wanted DATY, so I go down on her and I have to say this was the most gross stink situation I've run into with a provider! Like totally disgusting smell. I called last night and said I was going to be there this morning so I would think she'd have made an effort to be clean and smelling nice down there in the pussy! I need to interject that I was attempting to give up mongering totally and this thing with Kimmie today was the first time I've mongered in the last six weeks. And in a way, it is probably a good thing the experience was so frustrating and unsatisfying for me because this has reenforced my decision to give up on seeing AMP providers totally! Kimmie makes a lot of vocal noise during sex and my first two times with her I'd been wondering if any of that noise was authentic. But this time now I'm certain all that stuff is faked. I was out of Paradise Spa this morning in 40 minutes flat, and was not sorry to be leaving so soon either! I just wanted out of there. When I was in the bathroom taking a piss prior to walking out the door, another guy arrived. All I could think is, good luck, motherfucker! You should have gone to another AMP! But not my problem! BTW, I almost never drink alcohol. In fact I have had zero booze since January 1st, but this experience today with Kimmie grossed me out and depressed me so much that on the way driving home I bought a six pack of beer and a bottle of brandy and am into my fifth Heineken as we speak. Should have gone surfing instead of following up on my idea to go do fucking P4P today! The worst thing? I'm scared I might have caught some nasty bug from her. Hopefully all the alcohol will burn that shit out of my body if it is in fact there! And, oh yeah, I mean minors, but to add insult to injury, she counted the tip when I gave it to her.

Alohaoe
06-02-16, 20:58
Saw Angie yesterday wow she still looks great, known her over 10 years, she was happy to see me. She is always quiet just like a lady. Nice slim body natural boobs 34 B. Gave me a awesome BBBJ, CFS, CIM no rush.

ALOHAOE.

Honolulu1
06-02-16, 22:01
I really do not like to post negative reviews on providers. I truly want these women to be able to make a prosperous living and I don't want to jeopardize that. But, also, I got to tell it like it is. Today was my third time seeing Kimmie, and the first two times were fun and satisfying for me, and I posted positive reviews on Kimmie at those times. However, today was not a repeat performance. Oh, Kimmie was friendly enough to me today, I'll give her that. But, first off, she didn't even remember me, had to ask if I'd been there before. Also, no kissing, well, technically, she allowed a quick peck on the lips but that was it. Her English is extremely limited but I got the impression she had something wrong with her lip, reason she didn't want me to kiss her. In fact this was the same story I got from her the last time I had a session with her, which was like a couple months ago! Either she's just making up phony excuses so she doesn't have to kiss, or else maybe she has a chronic herpes cold-sore thing going on which keeps activating on her lips. Whatever; anyway, I really wanted DATY, so I go down on her and I have to say this was the most gross stink situation I've run into with a provider! Like totally disgusting smell. I called last night and said I was going to be there this morning so I would think she'd have made an effort to be clean and smelling nice down there in the pussy! I need to interject that I was attempting to give up mongering totally and this thing with Kimmie today was the first time I've mongered in the last six weeks. And in a way, it is probably a good thing the experience was so frustrating and unsatisfying for me because this has reenforced my decision to give up on seeing AMP providers totally! Kimmie makes a lot of vocal noise during sex and my first two times with her I'd been wondering if any of that noise was authentic. But this time now I'm certain all that stuff is faked. I was out of Paradise Spa this morning in 40 minutes flat, and was not sorry to be leaving so soon either! I just wanted out of there. When I was in the bathroom taking a piss prior to walking out the door, another guy arrived. All I could think is, good luck, motherfucker! You should have gone to another AMP! But not my problem! BTW, I almost never drink alcohol. In fact I have had zero booze since January 1st, but this experience today with Kimmie grossed me out and depressed me so much that on the way driving home I bought a six pack of beer and a bottle of brandy and am into my fifth Heineken as we speak. Should have gone surfing instead of following up on my idea to go do fucking P4P today! The worst thing? I'm scared I might have caught some nasty bug from her. Hopefully all the alcohol will burn that shit out of my body if it is in fact there! And, oh yeah, I mean minors, but to add insult to injury, she counted the tip when I gave it to her.Wow Cosmic Kid, guess you just BLACKLISTED Kimmie! Guess I'm not going there anytime soon. Awesum detail post braddah! Hono1.

RickRoss808
06-03-16, 00:08
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-smallmonicafrom-vietnam-100bl/5525186

Looks very tempting but pic is fake?

Hitch22
06-03-16, 04:04
I really do not like to post negative reviews on providers. I truly want these women to be able to make a prosperous living and I don't want to jeopardize that. But, also, I got to tell it like it is. Today was my third time seeing Kimmie, and the first two times were fun and satisfying for me, and I posted positive reviews on Kimmie at those times. However, today was not a repeat performance. Oh, Kimmie was friendly enough to me today, I'll give her that. But, first off, she didn't even remember me, had to ask if I'd been there before. Also, no kissing, well, technically, she allowed a quick peck on the lips but that was it. Her English is extremely limited but I got the impression she had something wrong with her lip, reason she didn't want me to kiss her. In fact this was the same story I got from her the last time I had a session with her, which was like a couple months ago! Either she's just making up phony excuses so she doesn't have to kiss, or else maybe she has a chronic herpes cold-sore thing going on which keeps activating on her lips. Whatever; anyway, I really wanted DATY, so I go down on her and I have to say this was the most gross stink situation I've run into with a provider! Like totally disgusting smell. I called last night and said I was going to be there this morning so I would think she'd have made an effort to be clean and smelling nice down there in the pussy! I need to interject that I was attempting to give up mongering totally and this thing with Kimmie today was the first time I've mongered in the last six weeks. And in a way, it is probably a good thing the experience was so frustrating and unsatisfying for me because this has reenforced my decision to give up on seeing AMP providers totally! Kimmie makes a lot of vocal noise during sex and my first two times with her I'd been wondering if any of that noise was authentic. But this time now I'm certain all that stuff is faked. I was out of Paradise Spa this morning in 40 minutes flat, and was not sorry to be leaving so soon either! I just wanted out of there. When I was in the bathroom taking a piss prior to walking out the door, another guy arrived. All I could think is, good luck, motherfucker! You should have gone to another AMP! But not my problem! BTW, I almost never drink alcohol. In fact I have had zero booze since January 1st, but this experience today with Kimmie grossed me out and depressed me so much that on the way driving home I bought a six pack of beer and a bottle of brandy and am into my fifth Heineken as we speak. Should have gone surfing instead of following up on my idea to go do fucking P4P today! The worst thing? I'm scared I might have caught some nasty bug from her. Hopefully all the alcohol will burn that shit out of my body if it is in fact there! And, oh yeah, I mean minors, but to add insult to injury, she counted the tip when I gave it to her.One of the best reviews we have ever read. The expedition, consternation, analytical alternative, capstone, reversal, and finally the resolution. I was moved to tears.

RickRoss808
06-03-16, 06:03
If you can help a brotha out whos the best BBFS right aloha!

Licentious
06-03-16, 14:09
I really do not like to post negative reviews on providers. I truly want these women to be able to make a prosperous living and I don't want to jeopardize that. But, also, I got to tell it like it is. Today was my third time seeing Kimmie, and the first two times were fun and satisfying for me, and I posted positive reviews on Kimmie at those times. However, today was not a repeat performance. Oh, Kimmie was friendly enough to me today, I'll give her that. But, first off, she didn't even remember me, had to ask if I'd been there before. Also, no kissing, well, technically, she allowed a quick peck on the lips but that was it. Her English is extremely limited but I got the impression she had something wrong with her lip, reason she didn't want me to kiss her. In fact this was the same story I got from her the last time I had a session with her, which was like a couple months ago! Either she's just making up phony excuses so she doesn't have to kiss, or else maybe she has a chronic herpes cold-sore thing going on which keeps activating on her lips. Whatever; anyway, I really wanted DATY, so I go down on her and I have to say this was the most gross stink situation I've run into with a provider! Like totally disgusting smell. I called last night and said I was going to be there this morning so I would think she'd have made an effort to be clean and smelling nice down there in the pussy! I need to interject that I was attempting to give up mongering totally and this thing with Kimmie today was the first time I've mongered in the last six weeks. And in a way, it is probably a good thing the experience was so frustrating and unsatisfying for me because this has reenforced my decision to give up on seeing AMP providers totally! Kimmie makes a lot of vocal noise during sex and my first two times with her I'd been wondering if any of that noise was authentic. But this time now I'm certain all that stuff is faked. I was out of Paradise Spa this morning in 40 minutes flat, and was not sorry to be leaving so soon either! I just wanted out of there. When I was in the bathroom taking a piss prior to walking out the door, another guy arrived. All I could think is, good luck, motherfucker! You should have gone to another AMP! But not my problem! BTW, I almost never drink alcohol. In fact I have had zero booze since January 1st, but this experience today with Kimmie grossed me out and depressed me so much that on the way driving home I bought a six pack of beer and a bottle of brandy and am into my fifth Heineken as we speak. Should have gone surfing instead of following up on my idea to go do fucking P4P today! The worst thing? I'm scared I might have caught some nasty bug from her. Hopefully all the alcohol will burn that shit out of my body if it is in fact there! And, oh yeah, I mean minors, but to add insult to injury, she counted the tip when I gave it to her.When I ask a provider if BBFS or CIM is available.

I would leave if they say yes.

These providers are spreading the aloha.

Jan Fortifore
06-03-16, 20:23
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-smallmonicafrom-vietnam-100bl/5525186

Looks very tempting but pic is fake?

Chinese model Min Ni Mily:

http://www.phimvublog.org/2015/04/mistar-007-mily-min-ni-mily.html

Someone could go TOFTT and report back, though.

Jan Foritfore.Fake, pal.

HeineHeine
06-03-16, 23:00
Wow Cosmic Kid, guess you just BLACKLISTED Kimmie! Guess I'm not going there anytime soon. Awesum detail post braddah! Hono1.I've seen this provider a few times myself and agree that service has been going downhill each visit. Now the only reason to go here is for " April", aka "penny", aka " datgilfdatdu" ,aka " thehoneybadger", aka "sexualnapalm" , aka, well you get the drift. Also went to see Mia from Kison, wow, WILL NOT REPEAT. Didn't get any thing near what her other independent reviewers got. Hh.

DangerBoy
06-05-16, 10:35
Looks like there's two white girls at Hula — Marie and Kiki.

Anyone seen them?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hula-girl-international-girls/6109721

Honauc
06-06-16, 06:40
From time to time we hear girls left Hawaii for L. A. Etc. Where do they work in CA? The CA thread isn't so active. Mahalo for sharing any insight.

ItsNotButter
06-07-16, 22:01
I use get my real massagee there as it had a sauna but haven't been back ever since it closed down. Is that what there now? Gee how things change.Have been reading a lot of good and bad post on this site. Wanted to contribute just an interesting place at #512. As you enter there's a camera on the right counter that use to be Massage Specialists awhile ago. I hate cameras!!Also the place doesn't really smell like weed and the girls ain't that attractive as most are Chinese with little to no English and no massage skills. It's a happy ending place and a fuck for $140. I declined even after seeing a girl name Candy. The sauna doesn't work anymore according to Candy. House fee. 60 and your on your own after that.

ItsNotButter
06-07-16, 23:39
Have been reading a lot of good and bad post on this site. Wanted to contribute just an interesting place at #512. As you enter there's a camera on the right counter that use to be Massage Specialists awhile ago. I hate cameras!!Also the place doesn't really smell like weed and the girls ain't that attractive as most are Chinese with little to no English and no massage skills. It's a happy ending place and a fuck for $140. I declined even after seeing a girl name Candy. The sauna doesn't work anymore according to Candy. House fee. 60 and your on your own after that.Also notice there is NO massage certificate on the walls so I guess its and AMP with no ads posted in craigslist or backpage. Must be keeping it a secret.

PanochaMan
06-08-16, 01:17
From time to time we hear girls left Hawaii for L. A. Etc. Where do they work in CA? The CA thread isn't so active. Mahalo for sharing any insight.There are a ton of private clubs and parlors. Also, plenty of other spaces for reviews and advertising, BP and CL just for starters, as well as the other review site.

DrMajikLuv69
06-08-16, 06:46
I really do not like to post negative reviews on providers. I truly want these women to be able to make a prosperous living and I don't want to jeopardize that. But, also, I got to tell it like it is. Today was my third time seeing Kimmie, and the first two times were fun and satisfying for me, and I posted positive reviews on Kimmie at those times. However, today was not a repeat performance. Oh, Kimmie was friendly enough to me today, I'll give her that. But, first off, she didn't even remember me, had to ask if I'd been there before. Also, no kissing, well, technically, she allowed a quick peck on the lips but that was it. Her English is extremely limited but I got the impression she had something wrong with her lip, reason she didn't want me to kiss her. In fact this was the same story I got from her the last time I had a session with her, which was like a couple months ago! Either she's just making up phony excuses so she doesn't have to kiss, or else maybe she has a chronic herpes cold-sore thing going on which keeps activating on her lips. Whatever; anyway, I really wanted DATY, so I go down on her and I have to say this was the most gross stink situation I've run into with a provider! Like totally disgusting smell. I called last night and said I was going to be there this morning so I would think she'd have made an effort to be clean and smelling nice down there in the pussy! I need to interject that I was attempting to give up mongering totally and this thing with Kimmie today was the first time I've mongered in the last six weeks. And in a way, it is probably a good thing the experience was so frustrating and unsatisfying for me because this has reenforced my decision to give up on seeing AMP providers totally! Kimmie makes a lot of vocal noise during sex and my first two times with her I'd been wondering if any of that noise was authentic. But this time now I'm certain all that stuff is faked. I was out of Paradise Spa this morning in 40 minutes flat, and was not sorry to be leaving so soon either! I just wanted out of there. When I was in the bathroom taking a piss prior to walking out the door, another guy arrived. All I could think is, good luck, motherfucker! You should have gone to another AMP! But not my problem! BTW, I almost never drink alcohol. In fact I have had zero booze since January 1st, but this experience today with Kimmie grossed me out and depressed me so much that on the way driving home I bought a six pack of beer and a bottle of brandy and am into my fifth Heineken as we speak. Should have gone surfing instead of following up on my idea to go do fucking P4P today! The worst thing? I'm scared I might have caught some nasty bug from her. Hopefully all the alcohol will burn that shit out of my body if it is in fact there! And, oh yeah, I mean minors, but to add insult to injury, she counted the tip when I gave it to her.Dang! Thanks for the report ComicKid. Sorry for the lame question; but where is Paradise Spa? Tried to Google it, but looks like a legit spa in Waikiki was the only hit. Is there a link or internet contact info on Paradise Spa? Much mahalo.

DrMajikLuv69
06-08-16, 07:03
I don't think you will like Christy at Pine Tree or at least she won't make your ongoing rotation because she does not offer BBFS. All of the girls on your rotation offer BBFS.Thanks for the heads up regarding Christy at Pine Tree.

Blake123
06-08-16, 07:23
Dang! Thanks for the report ComicKid. Sorry for the lame question; but where is Paradise Spa? Tried to Google it, but looks like a legit spa in Waikiki was the only hit. Is there a link or internet contact info on Paradise Spa? Much mahalo.1930 S Beretania St. Inside an old house. Far from legit. It's an AMP. But don't expect to find any young ones there.

Harry5142
06-08-16, 12:20
A money making opportunity.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/emerald-relaxation-spa-for-share-808-304-0956/6266217

GrumpyKong
06-08-16, 20:41
Rang doorbell and out comes this 5 foot Chinese chick, black rim glasses and Moe of the three stooges type hair style. Anyway I go in and the first thing I smell is WEED!! Ask to see who's available and out pops 2 FOB from mainland China. No English and not my type. Short and stocky just like the mamasan Cindy. She drives a beat up blue pick up truck and usually has her son (white) about 2 years old always in pajamas and no footwear. If I'm not mistaken this is the owner that was kicked out last year on the 2nd floor of CC. She ran a AMP and is trying to stay below the radar this time. Go do your homework Mr. Policeman. She said she has a lots of officers for protection. No shit!!Hey losemoney23 that place doesn't smell like weed unless they are pushing something else but the girls are all Chinese. Didn't see anything appealing to my taste. Left and saw mama Cindy according to your posts.

Hawaii Raven
06-09-16, 04:22
Thanks for the heads up regarding Christy at Pine Tree.Yes I agree. If you are looking for BBFS then Christy of Pine Tree is not for you. Also, she may be YMMV. Like I said in my post about her, I have known her for years so who knows.

Cosmic Kid
06-09-16, 09:03
I just received a PM from Penny, "manager of Paradise Spa". In that personal message, Penny mama apologizes for my recent disappointing session with Kimmie, who is a provider at Paradise. Not only that, Penny even offered me a free session with Kimmie! I am speculating that my review on this board may have hurt Kimmie's business and Penny is hoping to correct the situation, thinking perhaps if I have a good time next sesh that I will write a correspondingly positive review of Kimmie and attract customers again. I have never met Penny. The three times I went to Paradise, no mama or anyone else was around, only Kimmie. That having been said, I'm very impressed with Penny for offering this apology and generous offer. Also, Penny's written English is absolutely flawless, something which surprised me and I frankly never would have expected from the (usually 3rd world) women who are involved with these types of establishments. And as a result, even though I've never laid eyes on Penny, now I'm feeling as if I wouldn't mind having a sesh with HER! But as regards Kimmie, I'm sorry Penny, but it's not about the money (the offer of a free session). I felt disrespected by Kimmie and unfortunately I'm the type of guy that, psychologically, once that happens with a woman, I mean, she's history and I cannot just suddenly get excited about the prospect of being physically intimate with her again. I think part of the reason I wrote such a scathing report on my 3rd sesh with Kimmie was because the first two sessions I had with her were really enjoyable for me. The second session was better than the first so I naturally expected the third would be even better! So of course I was bummed and shocked, even traumatized, at the degree to which Kimmie's service had declined. You see, when I returned to Paradise Spa to see Kimmie for a third session I came there with pretty darned high expectations! The takeaway point is, for two out of three sessions, I was able to honestly write quite positive reviews on Kimmie. Penny, if you can come on this board and state unequivocally that Kimmie has seen the error of her ways and improved her act, I see no reason other customers should not partake of Kimmie's service and do so in enjoyment and satisfaction. What does Kimmie need to do to bring her service back up to an acceptable level? Very simple. Two things: First, Kimmie needs to always make it a point to take a thorough shower and make certain she has cleaned her entire body really well before each encounter with a customer. Second, Kimmie needs to adhere to the one-hour rule and make sure each customer gets that full hour, unless for his own reasons the customer needs to leave Paradise Spa before 60 minutes in the room have elapsed. Anyway, Penny, as stated, I have elected not to accept your kind offer of a free sesh with Kimmie, but I'd definitely consider accepting it with YOU, baby! LOL!

Idusixtyning
06-09-16, 14:05

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/emerald-relaxation-spa-for-share-808-304-0956/6266217Looks as if the owner of Emerald's is having a tough time. The overhead is probably killing them.

NiceBush808
06-09-16, 14:44
Looks as if the owner of Emerald's is having a tough time. The overhead is probably killing them.Looks like they got some decent lookers here. All they need I guess is a good manager mamasan(s) who can also advise the girls who are there and new incoming ones on the value of good service and attitude so they can start to build a good repor and customer base and make customers repeat customers as well as new ones by good marks via word of mouth from regular customers.

SilentLover
06-09-16, 17:09
Agreed! I've only been there twice and left disappointed both times. The pictures lured me there and think it does the same to others who are on the fence with that place. They have potential but need new management. Better service and attitudes would do wonders there. Even just average service would increase business for them and the girls. Looks only get you so far but service and attitude put you over the top. The only thing they do well is the pictures in the ads but they need to improve service to get repeaters. IMHO.

Looks like they got some decent lookers here. All they need I guess is a good manager mamasan(s) who can also advise the girls who are there and new incoming ones on the value of good service and attitude so they can start to build a good repor and customer base and make customers repeat customers as well as new ones by good marks via word of mouth from regular customers.

Redneck 1
06-09-16, 18:50
A money making opportunity.Yes, but also a go-to-jail opportunity. The potential penalties for participating in the ownership, management or operation of a prostitution business are much greater than those for simply being a prostitution customer.

Looks like they got some decent lookers here. All they need I guess is a good manager mamasan(s) who can also advise the girls who are there and new incoming ones on the value of good service and attitude so they can start to build a good repor and customer base and make customers repeat customers as well as new ones by good marks via word of mouth from regular customers.Like athletes, some providers are more "coachable" than others. Although I've never been a customer at Emerald, from viewing the type of providers who are usually there and the reports of various mongers about them, my impression would be that many of them would not significantly change their attitude and behavior because of advice about improving customer service, building rapport with customers, etc. Just my opinion.

NiceBush808
06-09-16, 19:03
Yes, but also a go-to-jail opportunity. The potential penalties for participating in the ownership, management or operation of a prostitution business are much greater than those for simply being a prostitution customer.

Like athletes, some providers are more "coachable" than others. Although I've never been a customer at Emerald, from viewing the type of providers who are usually there and the reports of various mongers about them, my impression would be that many of them would not significantly change their attitude and behavior because of advice about improving customer service, building rapport with customers, etc. Just my opinion.Perhaps yer right Redneck1. I guess there's is damaged goods. No point.

NiceBush808
06-09-16, 19:08
Agreed! I've only been there twice and left disappointed both times. The pictures lured me there and think it does the same to others who are on the fence with that place. They have potential but need new management. Better service and attitudes would do wonders there. Even just average service would increase business for them and the girls. Looks only get you so far but service and attitude put you over the top. The only thing they do well is the pictures in the ads but they need to improve service to get repeaters. IMHO.Who knows, you could be right too SilentLover despite the opposing argument from the latter. We'll see how it turns out.

SilentLover
06-10-16, 06:08
Who knows, you could be right too SilentLover despite the opposing argument from the latter. We'll see how it turns out.I don't know why you would be in that business if you have a bad attitude or provide bad service. I would think that you would want to make as much money as you can and the only way you are going to bank is providing great service to attract the most clients. I guess only the smart ones know that and do that. That's why I gave up on Emeralds like so much others.

Russo
06-10-16, 08:01
Agreed! I've only been there twice and left disappointed both times. The pictures lured me there and think it does the same to others who are on the fence with that place. They have potential but need new management. Better service and attitudes would do wonders there. Even just average service would increase business for them and the girls. Looks only get you so far but service and attitude put you over the top. The only thing they do well is the pictures in the ads but they need to improve service to get repeaters. IMHO.Yes, that is very true. If services was a bit better. This place has potential to be the next Empire. Maybe not beat Empire, but at least 2nd best to them. As it stands though, they are at the bottom of the totem pole. IMO.

Blade82
06-10-16, 08:56
From time to time we hear girls left Hawaii for L. A. Etc. Where do they work in CA? The CA thread isn't so active. Mahalo for sharing any insight.If they are working, most likely it would be in the aamp biz for a booker. Pending on the season it can be pretty tough to partake in as there is a screening process.

Idusixtyning
06-10-16, 20:39

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/emerald-relaxation-spa-for-share-808-304-0956/6266217

Yes, but also a go-to-jail opportunity. The potential penalties for participating in the ownership, management or operation of a prostitution business are much greater than those for simply being a prostitution customer.

Just think, maybe a mongerer wth extra cash might want to take the chance to be a silent partner with a trusted provider. No house fees and no need for appointments. Audition and train the new hires too. LOL.

NightWing24
06-11-16, 07:33
Is Yumi still sporting her Bush?I wouldn't know because "the Bush" is the only thing keeping me from seeing her, not my thing.

NiceBush808
06-11-16, 12:59
I wouldn't know because "the Bush" is the only thing keeping me from seeing her, not my thing.I guess that means she does have one. Now that's the sign of a real girl / woman😉.

Ewa Beach
06-12-16, 22:50

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/emerald-relaxation-spa-for-share-808-304-0956/6266217I wonder what they mean by "run relaxation business"? Are they just looking for an investor, or would I have to do some work?

DrMajikLuv69
06-12-16, 23:04

Just think, maybe a mongerer wth extra cash might want to take the chance to be a silent partner with a trusted provider. No house fees and no need for appointments. Audition and train the new hires too. LOL.Idusixtyning that sounds good however I will have to agree with Redneck1 (see post 31726) too many opportunities to go to jail. That would be a dream job to own one or run one or even be a silent partner. I've often entertained the thought.

But if they ever need a Trainer; I will do it. I will do it for free! Where do I sign up? LOL.

DarkSide808
06-13-16, 17:30
Since Paula is on vacation. Just wondering who is a good replacement for her. Provides the same play / massage skills. Anyone got suggestions?

Chik0848
06-13-16, 21:28
Since Paula is on vacation. Just wondering who is a good replacement for her. Provides the same play / massage skills. Anyone got suggestions?I saw Sachiko a few days ago and she was not only fun to be with, but she has some skills in massaging. I think her hands are as strong as Paula. My shoulder was hurting and I asked her to work my back and shoulders. It's one of those "it hurt so good" situations. When she massaged my feet, it felt pretty good, but her hands are so strong that she bruised the arch on my feet. That's the only bad part. My shoulder pain went away the next day so I'm quite happy.

The play was okay. We started with me sitting on the edge of the bed for BBBJ and lots of ball licking. Service was BBFS. Sachiko looks to be in her early 40's with a soft body, natural Ds. L - 7, A - 8. 5, S - 8. 5.

DarkSide808
06-14-16, 03:33
I saw Sachiko a few days ago and she was not only fun to be with, but she has some skills in massaging. I think her hands are as strong as Paula. My shoulder was hurting and I asked her to work my back and shoulders. It's one of those "it hurt so good" situations. When she massaged my feet, it felt pretty good, but her hands are so strong that she bruised the arch on my feet. That's the only bad part. My shoulder pain went away the next day so I'm quite happy.

The play was okay. We started with me sitting on the edge of the bed for BBBJ and lots of ball licking. Service was BBFS. Sachiko looks to be in her early 40's with a soft body, natural Ds. L - 7, A - 8. 5, S - 8. 5.Mahal for the info. Which AMP is Sachiko working at?

Chik0848
06-14-16, 04:22
Mahal for the info. Which AMP is Sachiko working at?Sachiko works at Kison. Forgot to inform you that her English is weak, but if you can speak a little Korean, English, and Japanese, you'll do fine. Who needs to talk anyway? Hope you have fun.

Opelu
06-14-16, 14:02
Since Paula is on vacation. Just wondering who is a good replacement for her. Provides the same play / massage skills. Anyone got suggestions?I thought yoko had some really good skills with strong hands.

GrumpyKong
06-16-16, 01:49
Hey losemoney23 that place doesn't smell like weed unless they are pushing something else but the girls are all Chinese. Didn't see anything appealing to my taste. Left and saw mama Cindy according to your posts.Had my friend go into the place with a hidden camera attached to his collar. He said he went in and asked for the prettiest girl you have on hand. Owner says there all pretty. He laughs and tells her I think your business isn't going to last with this line up. Then she gets super angry and says get the fuck out!! He said he left and will let me know what happened. Then she tells him if I see you here again I will call the cops for harassment. He told her go ahead and do what you got to do. Just about to leave and mama says I got so many LE for protection I'll fuck you up!!

Mike4346
06-16-16, 19:27
Any body been to this place next to ohana?

BigPoppa808
06-16-16, 20:15
Any body been to this place next to ohana?Went last Sunday, only one girl worked there who's previously "Juno" at Rejuve. Pics are her. She's a looker with nice bod. But her service level is not even near Rejuve level that's why she's out of there in just a few days. Good place with private showers in each room. If you like young and gorgeous Chinese, come see Kristy.

Fleshlight
06-17-16, 06:51
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-pretty-chinese-beauty-bodyrub-ready-to-pleaseyou/5463968

Haven't checked out this provider in a while, and wasn't planning on repeating. But Selina text me and said come try my new massage. So horny me said "WTH" and went. Arrived, took a shower, and lay face down on table. Got her standard med massage which was not bad. After finishing whole body face down, starting working on a butt massage with oil. Was pretty nice working the glutes, had the fingers roaming the crack, under the the sides of jr and balls. Then felt the nice C cups on my ass. Jr was already rock hard. Flpped over and started with more oil on jr, working a nice slow HJ. Then some nice tit massage squeezing with some side to side, up and down motions. Thinking, "ok" this is something new for her. Felt pretty nice. Then she asked me if I wanted a pussy rub massage. WTF! Hell yea! She said pay extra, I said no problem cause I wanted to try this. So she dropped her panties and hopped on the table. I noticed that she's fully shaved now. Holy shit my favorite. Shaved nani! Applied more oil and started a little more teasing HJ. Then she oiled up that clean shaven nani and craddled on jr in CG. Started rubbing my dick with her pussy. DAMN! It felt pretty much like a BBFS. Well pretty close. But it was pretty hot watching my dick getting rubbed up and down her bare pussy, squeezing her man-made Cs. I was pretty freaking horny, so it didn't take long for me to unload. Kept rubbing till I was unloaded and empty. Cleaned up and showered.

WOW! This was pretty good. Not quite B2 B massage or NURU, but was pretty close. Shit. Made me cum pretty fast. . 60 for the massage, and $ for the extra. I was cool with that. Next best thing to BBFS with out having to unload into some of you mongers leftovers, like at Kison or CHM. LOL Will definitely repeat.

Monger on.

Flesh.

WomenLover2
06-17-16, 11:41
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-pretty-chinese-beauty-bodyrub-ready-to-pleaseyou/5463968

Haven't checked out this provider in a while, and wasn't planning on repeating. But Selina text me and said come try my new massage. So horny me said "WTH" and went. Arrived, took a shower, and lay face down on table. Got her standard med massage which was not bad. After finishing whole body face down, starting working on a butt massage with oil. Was pretty nice working the glutes, had the fingers roaming the crack, under the the sides of jr and balls. Then felt the nice C cups on my ass. Jr was already rock hard. Flpped over and started with more oil on jr, working a nice slow HJ. Then some nice tit massage squeezing with some side to side, up and down motions. Thinking, "ok" this is something new for her. Felt pretty nice. Then she asked me if I wanted a pussy rub massage. WTF! Hell yea! She said pay extra, I said no problem cause I wanted to try this. So she dropped her panties and hopped on the table. I noticed that she's fully shaved now. Holy shit my favorite. Shaved nani! Applied more oil and started a little more teasing HJ. Then she oiled up that clean shaven nani and craddled on jr in CG. Started rubbing my dick with her pussy. DAMN! It felt pretty much like a BBFS. Well pretty close. But it was pretty hot watching my dick getting rubbed up and down her bare pussy, squeezing her man-made Cs. I was pretty freaking horny, so it didn't take long for me to unload. Kept rubbing till I was unloaded and empty. Cleaned up and showered.

WOW! This was pretty good. Not quite B2 B massage or NURU, but was pretty close. Shit. Made me cum pretty fast. . 60 for the massage, and $ for the extra. I was cool with that. Next best thing to BBFS with out having to unload into some of you mongers leftovers, like at Kison or CHM. LOL Will definitely repeat.

Monger on.

Flesh.Please describe what she looks like. Age? Body style? Chinese?

Look like picture?

Licentious
06-17-16, 12:46
Please describe what she looks like. Age? Body style? Chinese?

Look like picture?She's 5' or so petite 100 lbs 110 at the most depending on her eating mood.

Man made cees.

Late 30's.

Round eyes.

Mike4346
06-17-16, 16:27
Any body been to this place next to ohana?Alah! Made appt w sabrina in makiki and she's late like an hour and doesn't respond so I get the stupid idea to go check out Yeung at 17 massage. Knew something was up when mama said she's other room. Nobody was there at all too early at 5 pm I guess. Asked if I wanted shower and I said yes w Yeung. Mama say go shower she be in. Back to the room and mama says she do massage. Oh shit no way threw her a 20 and bailed learned a lesson, sabrina is always late and always see girl before shower.

Fleshlight
06-17-16, 16:35
Please describe what she looks like. Age? Body style? Chinese?

Look like picture?Yea looks pretty close. IMHO.

Duke Atreides
06-17-16, 18:42
Like everyone else, I saw that add looking for manager help at Emeralds. Has anyone actually called to find out the details of what she is actually trying to propose?

If you feel uncomfortable discussing the business details openly, feel free to pm me.

Fleshlight
06-17-16, 18:46
So I saw that add looking for manager help at Emeralds. Has anyone actually called to find out the details of what she is actually trying to propose?

If you feel uncomfortable discussing the business details openly, feel free to pm me.You guys are nutz. You'll get burned and never recover your losses. There's other ways to make easy money. Illegally. But not through AMPZ.

Duke Atreides
06-17-16, 20:02
You guys are nutz. You'll get burned and never recover your losses. There's other ways to make easy money. Illegally. But not through AMPZ.Oh I wasn't saying I wanted to invest. I just want to hear the details. I like getting background info on the Hawaii AMP scene. If you ever read my old reports you will see I enjoy learning how the industry functions and what makes it run.

SilentLover
06-18-16, 01:39
With all my go to girls gone or on vacation, looking for another go to girl. Since I was frequenting Empire when it was still around, I never really needed a go to. It was great and that's why I never had to go anywhere else and never trued the others out there. After they closed down I tried many places and found some good providers but now they are MIA. I was thinking of trying out some out there, Binn, Yass, Joy from plus, Yumi from gogo. Dfk, BBBJ, pretty much GFE with prs are what I enjoy. I tried many out there but still searching for some good talent. Any suggestions. Oh and I like them hot too. Young is a plus but not a requirement. With Dallas, Nani, Luxx, Aki, Nara, looking for that same quality. Nani was an exception for all covered. She is the best all covered IMHO. Input is appreciated.

Jan Fortifore
06-18-16, 08:03
Anyone take one for the team here, recently? How is the talent? If the proprietors read this, we potential customers can't tell if it is worth our time and money to visit your establishment, because you use fake photos.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-and-exotic-asian-girls-grand-opening-young-and-sexy-girls/6192280

Exotic & beautiful girls

Young & sexy Asian girls

100% real pics

(((Grand Opening)))

New facility in town

Open 7 days a week from 10am-2:30am

Private rooms with individual showers in each room

Walk ins & appointments welcome

Call (((808-726-7789)))

Please no emails or messaging through backpage

Plenty of free parking

On the positive side: they will have a loyalty-card system where you get a free one hour massage (aka house fee?) with ten paid massages.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5602798801.html.

17 Massage (Near Ala Moana Center)

Professional therapeutic massage only (Body Massage / Foot Massage).

Stress, pain, headache?

Make an appointment today during business hours at (808) 946-8707 for a rejuvenating, relaxing, therapeutic body or foot massage to ease your body and mind. We have clean and comfortable rooms. Shower is also available.

Business Hours:
Open everyday from 9 am - 9 pm
(Free parking / Appointment preferred / Walk in welcomed)

Body and Foot Massage Price List:
30 min = $40
60 min = $60
90 min = $90
120 min = $120

*After 10 paid massages receive a complimentary 1 hr. massage (with completed stamped card)

Honolulu, HI 96814
(Across the street from Sam's Club & Walmart at the corner of Sheridan St. & Makaloa St.)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Different phone numbers in the advertisements. Which should we use, pals?

January44.Unnamed unit at 1331 Makaloa.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-massage-best-place-to-relax/6101956

Real photos of (likely) providers now provided. Thank you proprietors for reading / listening to what the market (members of this forum) asks to help improve your business.

17 Massage at 1331 Makaloa.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5640821349.html

I am unsure / unclear if these two advertisements are for the same establishment, or not. Are the girls in the "Amazing Massage" ad located in Unit B5?

Jan Fortifore.

GofasBits
06-18-16, 12:57
With all my go to girls gone or on vacation, looking for another go to girl. Since I was frequenting Empire when it was still around, I never really needed a go to. It was great and that's why I never had to go anywhere else and never trued the others out there. After they closed down I tried many places and found some good providers but now they are MIA. I was thinking of trying out some out there, Binn, Yass, Joy from plus, Yumi from gogo. Dfk, BBBJ, pretty much GFE with prs are what I enjoy. I tried many out there but still searching for some good talent. Any suggestions. Oh and I like them hot too. Young is a plus but not a requirement. With Dallas, Nani, Luxx, Aki, Nara, looking for that same quality. Nani was an exception for all covered. She is the best all covered IMHO. Input is appreciated.Out of the four you've named I haven't tried Yumi. Not sure if I want to being that she's at that AMP. If she changed places there could be a possibility. Anyways I've tried the others and the one I've had the best GFE with was Binn. I found her attractive and all natural. Yas is attractive, but for me the connection just wasn't there (not for a lack of trying). Joy is nice, but strictly professional (all covered). I got all the boxes checked when I spend time with Binn. Plus for some reason she isn't very busy, which I find really odd given the level of service she provides. Oh well more for me LOL. GL.

Coffee Bean
06-18-16, 17:23
Looks like the elusive Sugar will start Monday at the no name spa in downtown.

CM0069
06-18-16, 21:13
... so I get the stupid idea to go check out Yeung at 17 massage. Knew something was up when mama said she's other room. Nobody was there at all too early at 5 pm I guess. Asked if I wanted shower and I said yes w Yeung. Mama say go shower she be in. Back to the room and mama says she do massage. Oh shit no way threw her a 20 and bailed learned a lesson, sabrina is always late and always see girl before shower.Yeung is not advertised to be at 17 massage, but guess you confirmed 17 massage is mostly uhm older mama running that place?

HawaiiHorndog
06-18-16, 22:31
Does anyone know who the chick in this scene is? She is a crazy hot fuk. !

http://cdne.mobile.youjizz.com/videos/4/e/2/6/c/4e26cecc6a7cd-320-240-421-h264.mp4?validfrom=1466215843&validto=1466388643&rate=143360&hash=pkU6MjUwrPCKBvSKJWW%2BEk3H5hA%3D

Enona1
06-19-16, 00:57

http://cdne.mobile.youjizz.com/videos/4/e/2/6/c/4e26cecc6a7cd-320-240-421-h264.mp4?validfrom=1466215843&validto=1466388643&rate=143360&hash=pkU6MjUwrPCKBvSKJWW%2BEk3H5hA%3DThat's Kitty Yung.

Lkjhgf
06-19-16, 01:45
My ex wife, use to work wall street LOL lo.

http://cdne.mobile.youjizz.com/videos/4/e/2/6/c/4e26cecc6a7cd-320-240-421-h264.mp4?validfrom=1466215843&validto=1466388643&rate=143360&hash=pkU6MjUwrPCKBvSKJWW%2BEk3H5hA%3D

GraveDiggah
06-20-16, 05:24
Looks like the elusive Sugar will start Monday at the no name spa in downtown.Here is a link to the ad:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sugar-starts-monday-100-real-pics-no-ugly-girls-808-238-1324/6032229

Mike4346
06-20-16, 16:19
Unnamed unit at 1331 Makaloa.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-massage-best-place-to-relax/6101956

Real photos of (likely) providers now provided. Thank you proprietors for reading / listening to what the market (members of this forum) asks to help improve your business.

17 Massage at 1331 Makaloa.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5640821349.html

I am unsure / unclear if these two advertisements are for the same establishment, or not. Are the girls in the "Amazing Massage" ad located in Unit B5?

Jan Fortifore.I am skeptical read my review a couple days ago.

Mike.

Mike4346
06-20-16, 17:30
Yeung is not advertised to be at 17 massage, but guess you confirmed 17 massage is mostly uhm older mama running that place?I called number and they confirmed 17 massage upstairs yeung.

I don't know only mama was there Friday.

Kefe2
06-21-16, 02:02
This place is another walk of shame being next to the parking for the KB. I went Friday afternoon with a buddy to see what was up there. I saw a picture of a very young looking hottie in the ad.

Some girl named Kristy Yeung. The screen door was unlocked, we walked straight up the flight of stairs to a curtained door of the establishment. A Thai or Vietnamese looking older lady looked at us and opened the door to the right. Inside is a small MP with private rooms equipped with bed, toilet, sink & shower.

An FOB looking guy with a pot belly sat us on the couch said something in another language and told us only 1 girl available and said she was in the room & will be right out. We waited a few minutes, the door opens and there stands this young looking hottie with a fricken beautiful body. Cute face though not model quality, straight legs, nice tits, long hair. Damn I was floored. We kept looking at her in admiration.

I TOFTT. Buddy split. She took me in and promptly asked me for HF. OK, I give. She goes out and gives it to FOB Man. She comes back in we start doing the touchy feely she is fondling my dick, I am getting horny then she says pay tip up front.

I am horny as shit at this point, so I hand over the $140.00. She comes back, strips, helps me undress completely, takes me in the shower and washes me down. All the while I am just looking at this beauty and telling myself I am so lucky to have stumbled upon a young honey that looks this good. I am rubbing her puss, sucking on her beautiful tits while she keeps playing and stroking my cock.

I go out, dry off with her and on to the bed. She sits me down at the edge and starts on some BBBJ. Toothy BBBJ. Nevertheless I am enjoying it. I switch her and eat that pussy out good. She is enjoying it and kept me down there until I catch a cramp in my neck LOL.

I try to mount her BBFS. No dice. She grabs a condom out of a container and has hard time getting it on. I'm not king kong but this damn rubber was damn tight and didn't reach the bottom of my shaft. I start fucking her. Nice feeling pussy, not the tightest I ever felt but snug. The condom choked me out. After awhile I got numb from the tightness and had some problem. Removed it and asked for more BBBJ and finished with a combo BJ / HJ. She was sweet in her own way but I found the service to be like scripted.

But for an old fart like me, it was a turn on to be with a young one that had a body like that. She did say she was leaving the place for 4 days to go back to NYC and wil return to that shop. For me no repeat even if she was a hottie.

L-9 A-7. 5 S-7.

K2.

AlohaJ
06-21-16, 22:02
So I'm looking for a bit a different experience for Friday. I'm looking for a young petite Asian who knows how to take care of their customers. I prefer AMPs, less hassles but would consider an IND if well referred. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know sooner rather later so I have time to pre-book. PM is ok if you're willing to share to the masses. Mahalo.

G3504
06-22-16, 05:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

DeepShot
06-24-16, 04:50
Top five memorable fuck pros so far 2016, Nanalux, Angela, Jordan, Dallas, vivi blue angel (only was here 2 weeks, young very young horny GFE).

Honorable mention Yas, Cindy, Jessica, yuri, Nara, Henry.

Lots of choices this year, lots of GFE. Who's your top 5?

Plenty more to fuck at kison, happiness, Rjuve, top, Tokyo, pine tree, sunflower, aloha me, blue angel.

DeepShot
06-24-16, 12:28
Typos and meant Rebecca not Jessica.

Top five memorable fuck pros so far 2016, Nanalux, Angela, Jordan, Dallas, vivi blue angel (only was here 2 weeks, young very young horny GFE).

Honorable mention Yas, Cindy, Rebecca, yuri, Nara, Herry.

Plenty more to fuck at kison, happiness, Rjuve, top, Tokyo, pine tree, sunflower, aloha me, blue angel.

AwabiHunter
06-24-16, 13:44

Honorable mention Yas, Cindy, Jessica, yuri, Nara, Henry.

Plenty more to fuck at kison, happiness, Rjuve, top, Tokyo, pine tree, sunflower, aloha me, blue angel.Hapa Jas, Leilani sword slayer from Gogo, Viet Misty (hit and miss with some of you on various issues but you have to admit she is a beast and loves to be pummeled) Sugar and Jordan from Rejuve.

HiPickle
06-24-16, 15:05
Typos and meant Rebecca not Jessica.And Herry, not Henry. LOL. She's my top pic. Number uno of all, but she MIA one of you mongers has her as a personal luv toy, I'm jealous. Bring her back!

Snow9
06-26-16, 00:20
Is this the same Momo we all know, love, and f. Ed?

She worked at Mayflower and ChinaDoll, maybe two years ago. Chinese from LA.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/four-hands-available/5581782

CM0069
06-27-16, 04:12
Is this the same Momo we all know, love, and f. Ed?

She worked at Mayflower and ChinaDoll, maybe two years ago. Chinese from LA.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/four-hands-available/5581782If you are not familiar with this ad or it's particular formatting. Fake pics w / different names same font usually. It's a YMMV cici's at cc. At worst you will be out in 30 min. At best some random fob which will be there short stay. IMHO I prefer the scripted routine of AMPs in the end.

Jan Fortifore
06-27-16, 04:41
This place is another walk of shame being next to the parking for the KB. I went Friday afternoon with a buddy to see what was up there. I saw a picture of a very young looking hottie in the ad.

Some girl named Kristy Yeung. The screen door was unlocked, we walked straight up the flight of stairs to a curtained door of the establishment. A Thai or Vietnamese looking older lady looked at us and opened the door to the right. Inside is a small MP with private rooms equipped with bed, toilet, sink & shower.

An FOB looking guy with a pot belly sat us on the couch said something in another language and told us only 1 girl available and said she was in the room & will be right out. We waited a few minutes, the door opens and there stands this young looking hottie with a fricken beautiful body. Cute face though not model quality, straight legs, nice tits, long hair. Damn I was floored. We kept looking at her in admiration.

I TOFTT. Buddy split. She took me in and promptly asked me for HF. OK, I give. She goes out and gives it to FOB Man. She comes back in we start doing the touchy feely she is fondling my dick, I am getting horny then she says pay tip up front.

I am horny as shit at this point, so I hand over the $140.00. She comes back, strips, helps me undress completely, takes me in the shower and washes me down. All the while I am just looking at this beauty and telling myself I am so lucky to have stumbled upon a young honey that looks this good. I am rubbing her puss, sucking on her beautiful tits while she keeps playing and stroking my cock.

I go out, dry off with her and on to the bed. She sits me down at the edge and starts on some BBBJ. Toothy BBBJ. Nevertheless I am enjoying it. I switch her and eat that pussy out good. She is enjoying it and kept me down there until I catch a cramp in my neck LOL.

I try to mount her BBFS. No dice. She grabs a condom out of a container and has hard time getting it on. I'm not king kong but this damn rubber was damn tight and didn't reach the bottom of my shaft. I start fucking her. Nice feeling pussy, not the tightest I ever felt but snug. The condom choked me out. After awhile I got numb from the tightness and had some problem. Removed it and asked for more BBBJ and finished with a combo BJ / HJ. She was sweet in her own way but I found the service to be like scripted.

But for an old fart like me, it was a turn on to be with a young one that had a body like that. She did say she was leaving the place for 4 days to go back to NYC and wil return to that shop. For me no repeat even if she was a hottie.

L-9 A-7. 5 S-7.

K2.Mahalo, Kefe2, for toftt, reporting, and confirming that 17 Massage and the "Amazing Massage" ads are for the same spot. Did the proprietors offer you the loyalty card to get your 11th massage free?

Jay Dubblefoh.

AwabiHunter
06-27-16, 14:23
Mahalo, Kefe2, for toftt, reporting, and confirming that 17 Massage and the "Amazing Massage" ads are for the same spot. Did the proprietors offer you the loyalty card to get your 11th massage free?

Jay Dubblefoh.Are you serious they really have a punch card? Thats fricken hilarious, imagine that card falls out of your wallet and your SO goes Honey what is this?

Um um um that's my "Pussy Punch Card".

BScotti
06-28-16, 00:38
Guys. I'm going to be town for work for 3 days and I only have time for 1 maybe 2 visits to an AMP.

Just want to to know who and where to go for the best experience for a 1st timer?

I want my first visit to Hawaii to go out with a bang. Or 2.

Thanks in advance!

BScotti
06-28-16, 00:58
Guys, I'm going to be in town for 3 days for work, so I only have time for 1 maybe 2 visit to an AMP.

Just want to know who and where I should go to have the best experience as a 1st timer here.

Just want my first visit to Hawaii to go out with a Bang!

Thanks in advance.

Blake123
06-28-16, 04:05
Are you serious they really have a punch card? Thats fricken hilarious, imagine that card falls out of your wallet and your SO goes Honey what is this?

Um um um that's my "Pussy Punch Card".I'm thinking punch cards are kept on the premises. I know it's that way at Tokyo Spa.

CM0069
06-28-16, 04:31
I'm thinking punch cards are kept on the premises. I know it's that way at Tokyo Spa.At pink I asked to hold to my card. Sadly I was on the ninth stamp before they went south. Hahahaah LOL I found it by accident too, tore it up asap. Shit. Can't have that laying around. Place and tel was on the back.

BScotti
06-28-16, 05:46
First time in Hawaii. Going to be in town for 3 days for work and would like to have atleast 1 AMP visit.

Could you guys let me know who and where I should go for the best experience for a 1st timer?

Just want my first time to Hawaii to go out with a bang.

Thanks in advance.

Eluder
06-28-16, 06:34
I'm thinking punch cards are kept on the premises. I know it's that way at Tokyo Spa.This stamp / punch card is interesting. I want to sample Muni so this is perfect. So one can just ask the girl or mama for a card?

Blake123
06-28-16, 06:48
This stamp / punch card is interesting. I want to sample Muni so this is perfect. So one can just ask the girl or mama for a card?Yes. Mention the punch card when you are leaving Tokyo Spa. They will ask for the last four digits of your cell number. That's how they keep track of your visits. It's been awhile, but if I remember correctly, the 10th visit is a free HF.

Enona1
06-28-16, 10:06
Yes. Mention the punch card when you are leaving Tokyo Spa. They will ask for the last four digits of your cell number. That's how they keep track of your visits. It's been awhile, but if I remember correctly, the 10th visit is a free HF.I remember Ichiban and a few others had punch cards. Saving the HF on the 11th visit was good incentive to keep going back to the same place.

RickJames808
06-28-16, 10:52
And make a decision based off those reviews. Follow the BP links to get an idea of what the chicks look like. The Hawaii forumis far more active than most with good actionable data provided. Other than that I'd say Rejuve and Happiness. You can find unhyped jewels at many others but by the numbers these two seem to have the most sure shots.

RJ.

Guys, I'm going to be in town for 3 days for work, so I only have time for 1 maybe 2 visit to an AMP.

Just want to know who and where I should go to have the best experience as a 1st timer here.

Thanks in advance.

HiPickle
06-28-16, 12:35
And make a decision based off those reviews. Follow the BP links to get an idea of what the chicks look like. The Hawaii forumis far more active than most with good actionable data provided. Other than that I'd say Rejuve and Happiness. You can find unhyped jewels at many others but by the numbers these two seem to have the most sure shots.

RJ.

Thanks in advance.Don't forget to read the tips thread. Example, if asked if it's your first time, say maybe here, but usually go, name a couple others. Not always an issue, but best bet to avoid one. Have fun.

Honolulu1
06-28-16, 12:43

RJ.I agree with you Braddah RJ! Since the closure of Empire, Rejuve and Happiness have answered the call for all us Mongers and have been consistently providing the best gals since. I too recommend to read those reviews! Lots of good info in these threads and posts, Hono1.

DeepShot
06-28-16, 14:28
Ditto. Read the forum. And check out rejuv and happiness, then report. Any girl at either AMP will be good to report.

I would add sunflower as they have decent half and half service youthful Chinese pros.

I agree with you Braddah RJ! Since the closure of Empire, Rejuve and Happiness have answered the call for all us Mongers and have been consistently providing the best gals since. I too recommend to read those reviews! Lots of good info in these threads and posts, Hono1.

BScotti
06-29-16, 05:20
Thanks guys. I checked out the BP for Rejuve and Happiness. Are those pic real? Definitely hotter girls here than where I'm from. Minnie is my type but since she's new, there's not much report on her. Maybe I'll TOFTT.

Off to browse the tips thread.

Don't forget to read the tips thread. Example, if asked if it's your first time, say maybe here, but usually go, name a couple others. Not always an issue, but best bet to avoid one. Have fun.

DarthTyranus
06-29-16, 17:47
Thanks guys. I checked out the BP for Rejuve and Happiness. Are those pic real? Definitely hotter girls here than where I'm from. Minnie is my type but since she's new, there's not much report on her. Maybe I'll TOFTT.

Off to browse the tips thread.In addition to Happiness and Rejuve, some of us like Kison. Read up on that thread for the 411. They really don't advertise on BP, so the kison thread is the only way to get info on the girls there.

Eluder
06-29-16, 19:52
In addition to Happiness and Rejuve, some of us like Kison. Read up on that thread for the 411. They really don't advertise on BP, so the kison thread is the only way to get info on the girls there.

First time in Hawaii. Going to be in town for 3 days for work and would like to have atleast 1 AMP visit.

Could you guys let me know who and where I should go for the best experience for a 1st timer?

Just want my first time to Hawaii to go out with a bang.

Thanks in advance.Although I have yet to visit Happiness (walk-in but the girl I wanted seemed tired and asked me to come back another time; but I got busy) and Rejuve (right down from my house too) the reviews for these fine females speaks for itself. But if you decide to go Kison then go see Pink; she is awesome! Lots of reviews for her as well. Oh and be sure to clean good between your cheeks before going there as she loves DATO on a clean guy.

Eluder
06-29-16, 19:54
Yes. Mention the punch card when you are leaving Tokyo Spa. They will ask for the last four digits of your cell number. That's how they keep track of your visits. It's been awhile, but if I remember correctly, the 10th visit is a free HF.Will do. Did you apply the HF to the girl or just pocket it for next session? Mahalos braddah!

Hawaiian Nono
06-30-16, 04:18
Will do. Did you apply the HF to the girl or just pocket it for next session? Mahalos braddah!Went for the free house fee and mama said "no get" one of my visits was 13 months prior to the 10th. It was a very weird / embarrasing way to begin a AMP visit. All visits must occur within 12 months! Haven't been back since.

GFunk808
06-30-16, 16:15
I really wanted to sample some of that cute blonde surfer looking girl that used to advertise on BP. I'm not sure what AMP she was at, but it was somewhere in town. She had some tats and her photo array would sometimes have a pic of her next to a stairway that was near the beach.

If anyone has any info, it would be appreciated! Pm is ok too! Mahalos and happy hunting!

G.

NahMayne666
07-01-16, 00:36
I really wanted to sample some of that cute blonde surfer looking girl that used to advertise on BP. I'm not sure what AMP she was at, but it was somewhere in town. She had some tats and her photo array would sometimes have a pic of her next to a stairway that was near the beach.

If anyone has any info, it would be appreciated! Pm is ok too! Mahalos and happy hunting!

G.She went back to LA.

CleanUpAisle9
07-01-16, 03:00
I've been out of the game for about five years but my come back was very good thanks to you guys.

I didn't know about this forum back in the day.

Based on the reports I tried CH again, my old fave.

Mama remembered me and pulled down her top and let me squeeze.

Tried Mimi and she gave great service like you guys said. Very gentle but she got me there.

Three weeks later, I went back for more Mimi but she was off.

Had Alex instead. Wow, looked great, great service, only problem was she sucked a little too hard on the tip.

Personal taste I guess.

Happy with both providers. Will return. Neither one rushed at all. Will report again.

Thanks guys.

Hornysamowen
07-01-16, 06:44

G.Lilly at CC was a hidden gem. Her pics were legit and current, you know, wysiwyg. She was FS and provided way better service then Marie at Hula, and younger than Star at Nirvana, but not as good as Vanilla. Has any one tried Bridgette at GOGO Spa.

Redneck 1
07-01-16, 18:12
Went for the free house fee and mama said "no get" one of my visits was 13 months prior to the 10th. It was a very weird / embarrassing way to begin a AMP visit. All visits must occur within 12 months! Haven't been back since.Seems that mama was shortsighted. A customer repeatedly visits the same establishment ten times in thirteen months, but she uses what was basically a technicality to deny a waived house fee and leave the customer feeling embarrassed. Then the customer doesn't return. So in effect she probably lost more money than she "saved".

JSmooth87
07-01-16, 19:28
Hi, I'm looking on the pages and I seen PSE certified. Can someone please let me know what that means. Thank you!

Blake123
07-02-16, 04:57
Hi, I'm looking on the pages and I seen PSE certified. Can someone please let me know what that means. Thank you!It means the girl supposedly provides a Porn Star Experience.

DarthTyranus
07-02-16, 10:45
Hi, I'm looking on the pages and I seen PSE certified. Can someone please let me know what that means. Thank you!There is an abbreviation tab at the top of the page. That should should solve most of your abbreviation questions. There are a couple of acronyms that have been invented by Hawaii mongers that aren't on that tab, but usually you can deduce it from its context. The FAQ section is also helpful.

Van Deventer
07-02-16, 12:46
Lilly at CC was a hidden gem. Her pics were legit and current, you know, wysiwyg. She was FS and provided way better service then Marie at Hula, and younger than Star at Nirvana, but not as good as Vanilla. Has any one tried Bridgette at GOGO Spa.I second that. Lilly was legit. Pics were her. Boobs were natural D's. Attitude was very laid back, free spirit. Unfortunately, was unable to repeat before she left. I believe is gone for good, as she is planning on traveling around the country and visiting all the states. I keep watching the ads, hoping she will return, but I don't think it will happen.

On a side note, the place she was working out of in CC was on the low class end of the spectrum. It was one of the lower units, and it didn't have wall separating the rooms, just curtains. So when the mama and other girl came into the unit, they could hear our session going on. I don't see ads for this place any more.

CM0069
07-04-16, 01:22

Some girl named Kristy Yeung. The screen door was unlocked, we walked straight up the flight of stairs to a curtained door of the establishment..Tried it awhile back, not so bad walk of shame, since parking lot was empty, hint they have parking 15' from their door along a wall area, at least I think it was ok to park there but I didn't park in that open area LOL. She's a little thick but hwp not petite but has meat on her, nice white meaty ass and thighs semi-sugar like but close enough. Was a little refreshing bangin a shy-cute asian college co-ed type of fob, it felt like semi-amateur hour doing her routine, but man it brought back days of hooking up with a random college chick and heading up her room to boom-boom. Showered together and after, nice BBBJ a little massage at the end, wasn't rush at all even though I realize I left after 45 min. Here's hoping for random newbies like her in the future. Again YMMV, it was like a old dragonfly / cici routine if you were lucky to get the early-mid 20's girls in. Just glad I don't have to go to CC anymore and their fake pics and bait and switch.

On the way out I saw a petite dark-skin thai? Girl smoking outside made me wonder if she was from 17 massage section since I went to the closed off side right off the bat, I didn't ask which I wished I did but I was drained and I kno she eyed me very *like as I left towards my car. Don't think she does tha AMP side since kristy mentioned only she was the only one there. I had the impression since it's slow she is out and about walking koreamoku area because I could've sworn I seen her walking around before heading there, and they told me to wait, I assume because she was with someone, but come to find out she was probably walking back to the place LOL.

C Man
07-04-16, 05:48
What is the deal with that place? They make no bones not even trying to hide the fact that it's a straight up fuck palace! Not that I'm complaining but a little discretion might be in order because the adjacent units have signs stating "this is not a business, do not bother".

Manor
07-04-16, 08:06
Sorry for the late response but my gf is always watching me. Thanks to all the guys with their reccomendations. I checked out VIP when I ate at sikdorak and liked what I saw but didn't partake because you guys said the service wasn't that great. I'm thinking about seeing someone at happiness or rejuve and I'll post a report when I do. Thanks again you guys are the best.

Scott4
07-04-16, 11:15
What is the deal with that place? They make no bones not even trying to hide the fact that it's a straight up fuck palace! Not that I'm complaining but a little discretion might be in order because the adjacent units have signs stating "this is not a business, do not bother".Nice man so who did you see and how was it thanks.

DeepShot
07-04-16, 11:46
Those signs are everywhere in c. C. Since get plenty residential units mixed in with businesses.

What is the deal with that place? They make no bones not even trying to hide the fact that it's a straight up fuck palace! Not that I'm complaining but a little discretion might be in order because the adjacent units have signs stating "this is not a business, do not bother".

Kefe2
07-05-16, 04:57
Tried it awhile back, not so bad walk of shame, since parking lot was empty, hint they have parking 15' from their door along a wall area, at least I think it was ok to park there but I didn't park in that open area LOL. She's a little thick but hwp not petite but has meat on her, nice white meaty ass and thighs semi-sugar like but close enough. Was a little refreshing bangin a shy-cute asian college co-ed type of fob, it felt like semi-amateur hour doing her routine, but man it brought back days of hooking up with a random college chick and heading up her room to boom-boom. Showered together and after, nice BBBJ a little massage at the end, wasn't rush at all even though I realize I left after 45 min. Here's hoping for random newbies like her in the future. Again YMMV, it was like a old dragonfly / cici routine if you were lucky to get the early-mid 20's girls in. Just glad I don't have to go to CC anymore and their fake pics and bait and switch.

On the way out I saw a petite dark-skin thai? Girl smoking outside made me wonder if she was from 17 massage section since I went to the closed off side right off the bat, I didn't ask which I wished I did but I was drained and I kno she eyed me very *like as I left towards my car. Don't think she does tha AMP side since kristy mentioned only she was the only one there. I had the impression since it's slow she is out and about walking koreamoku area because I could've sworn I seen her walking around before heading there, and they told me to wait, I assume because she was with someone, but come to find out she was probably walking back to the place LOL.That's funny. This evening I was walking into JJ's Bakery up the street from "17" and here's Kristy in hot looking street clothes walking past me with that look in her eye that said "I know you know me but I'm incognito now". LOL!

Hawaii Boy
07-05-16, 13:30
Which place is this and does anyone have any info on the girls listed? I search the names and nothing came up.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-enjoymake-your-day-always-leave-with-a-smile/6211640

HB.

Hinode
07-05-16, 14:08
Braddahs,

Just curious is there any HE massages in the 1188 century square building?

Every time I go to take a look there (which is far and few in between) there's nothing but a security guard and janitor who gives me stink eye. That, and choke homeless begging for handouts. Is this place even worth it?

Hope everyone had a happy 4th.

Aloha.

H.

First Try
07-05-16, 14:10
Which place is this and does anyone have any info on the girls listed? I search the names and nothing came up.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-enjoymake-your-day-always-leave-with-a-smile/6211640

HB.Do a search for Asia Spa. I believe Candy was there. Not related to any current providers named Candy.

Viet Whisperer
07-05-16, 15:51
Braddahs,

Every time I go to take a look there (which is far and few in between) there's nothing but a security guard and janitor who gives me stink eye. That, and choke homeless begging for handouts. Is this place even worth it?

Aloha.

H.I haven't found any but judging by the hot slutty looking women I saw going up the elevator the last time had a legit massage there I'd say there has to be some hidden gems there.

HairyNani
07-05-16, 16:11
Braddahs,

Aloha.

H.Couple years ago had a few but I think there were too many complaints from the other tenants. Someone was posting notices around the building with the unit numbers where "suspected illegal activities" we're gong on. Junko and a couple others bailed. There has to be someone there that gives extras but I got tired of spending money looking. Blue angel is right across the street anyway.

HiLife808
07-05-16, 20:57

HB.No one's reviewed that place in a looong time. From what I can remember it wasn't good.

Cosmic Kid
07-05-16, 22:37
Braddahs,

Aloha.

H.Amazing. Great minds think alike, LOL. I have had the exact same question running around in my skull and was planning on posting today but you beat me to it!

BlkPatriot
07-06-16, 02:03

HB.This was the first place I visited when I got here 4 years ago, twice actually. The first time I had a HE in the table shower, and another after the massage, unfortunately I think the provider moved on. The second visit was somebodies grandma, who did a half ass massage and tried to get me to fuck her. Nothing like the pics at all. Have never been back, I would not recommend.

Honolulu808
07-06-16, 17:27
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/roses-kimmy-is-here-new-to-hawaii-bobo-new-to-hawaii-june/5846365

Saw the ad and remembered the photos of Kimmy so I called to set up an appointment with Kimmy. When I arrived mama was going to put me into room 2 but I pointed to room 5 and she led me to the VIP room. Waited a minute or two then the door opened. Varified Kimmy is back. She looks fresh and happy after a long time off. Those who knows Kimmy knows she treats her customers like royalty, removing her top then helped me out of my loins, hanging up my tshirt and shorts, folding my underwear and placing it on the counter. She then comes to my lips DFKing and roaming hands. For those who don't know Kimmy, she speaks Korean and Japanese, no English, she knows I speak Japanese so she ask me to go to the private TS room. I can't count the many of times I've been with Kimmy but this was the first for me. Her routine on the TS bed rivals the best TS I've ever had, b2 b (body to body), t2 b (tits to body), l2 b (lips to body) on the flip more of the same plus p2 p (pussy to penus) then a wicked l2 b followed by a mind blowing BBBJ. She then ends the session in there, wipes me down and pointed to the other room. The rest was classic Kimmy till the end.

Definatly repeat and for Kimmy's regulars the table shower routine is spectacular.

Her hours are 10-10.

Maxium808
07-08-16, 01:55
Been away from the 808 for a while now and now I'm back and ready for some adventures. While I was away, I kept reading all your guys posts and was drooling with envy. I got about a month before I start working again and a lot of lost time to make up. Let the party begin.

Poipoi69
07-08-16, 22:24
Standard fare massage, but definately would repeat for fetish skills. Vicky gives a hard oily massage with lots of forearm and elbow pressure. I'm sure she would tone it down to a nice soft rub but I liked the ouch factor. Upon arrival at the hiney region, she works your hole with gusto. She is the new son kyong, a prostate reaming, cock bending skilled pro. Faint hearted will learn their limits quickly.

SoulSausageKin
07-09-16, 13:14
Go to Pearl City Relaxation (address is Kamehameha Hwy Ste 206, Pearl City, HI 96782 - according to Google Maps). It's in the building across Kam Highway from Don Quixote and Leeward Bowl. The building has Souvaly Thai restaurant in the front. PCR is around back. Anyway. Sophia is the girl you want to see. MILF with some bangin' the's and she definitely knows her way around a cock. Don't know if she works late. But if you call first 455-7115 - you can always ask.

There is also a smokin' Korean spinner there that goes by Mikki. Definitely worth seeing.

Happy Mongering.I was at Happiness the other day and saw the old Miki from Pearl City Relaxation. Miki is now working here at Happiness as Yuna. She is now full porn star experience. BBBJ, BBBJTCIM, BBFS, BBFSCIP, DFK, FIV and FIA all available. She is also doing girl on girl now.

Hinode
07-09-16, 16:15
Amazing. Great minds think alike, LOL. I have had the exact same question running around in my skull and was planning on posting today but you beat me to it!Later (than sooner) I will do some recon on this place. I see ads for Thai massage and such, but, again, when looking at the directory in the lobby I can't find info on said places. I'll have to call and get some intel. Again, going to be later, post to follow.

H.

Seeker963
07-09-16, 19:54
Standard fare massage, but definately would repeat for fetish skills. Vicky gives a hard oily massage with lots of forearm and elbow pressure. I'm sure she would tone it down to a nice soft rub but I liked the ouch factor. Upon arrival at the hiney region, she works your hole with gusto. She is the new son kyong, a prostate reaming, cock bending skilled pro. Faint hearted will learn their limits quickly.So no longer in that pace next to cc? Also what's the damage now?

Like you I like her effort and ability but always felt short changed on time but it didn't matter because of the type of service she provided.

ShyGuy808
07-11-16, 07:29
I was at Happiness the other day and saw the old Miki from Pearl City Relaxation. Miki is now working here at Happiness as Yuna. She is now full porn star experience. BBBJ, BBBJTCIM, BBFS, BBFSCIP, DFK, FIV and FIA all available. She is also doing girl on girl now.Damn is Yuna really Miki from PCR? I've been waiting for he to re-apper for a while now. She used to be all safe and now she's PSE. Haven't been to Happiness for a bit but guess I'll be making my way down sometime soon.

MoneyHunter
07-12-16, 04:33
I called to make reservation see Lucy today. She is my ATS and have been seeing her so many times. However, I got my worst experience in there today.

When we were walking to shower room, she mentioned there is new girl Sasha is good and recommend me switch to her. I surely said no caz I know how Lucy service is unbeatable.

However, she kept hard selling Sasha and guaranteed Sasha's service is as good as her. I know that can't be true, so kept saying no. After I went to shower, Lucy still pushed Sasha into shower room. That already made me kind of not happy, but just don't want to be too rude to send Sasha out. So, just give her a try. This was a major mistake.

Sasha is Chinese, L=7, doesn't speak English at all. And apparently pretend she is unexperienced in this business. She told me to lay on the bed, while the bed was cold wet and she had no intended to wash down the bed until I told her to do so.

The shower time is about 5 min. Plain wash front and back, no rim and BBBJ sampler. No mentioned this was nothing comparible to Lucy's service, she didn't even get close to any girl in other houses like Top Spa, Tokyo Spa, etc. S=3.

I already know it would not be anything better going to happen at that point and decide stop. Thus, after shower, I came out to tell mama said I'm not going to room with Sasha, and I was so pissed off about all those.

Imagine you are an all time Mercedes fan, a regular customer, and when you walk in to mercedes to buy car, the deal kept hard sell and push you to another car and guarantee the car is as good as a Mercedes. Finally when you test drive the car, and you find this car is a Kia Rio and they expect to sell you as same price as E350. Won't you feel you want to yeld to the dealer WTF!! ,or, What a ripped off to a regular customer!!

I went to room to drop. 2 on the bed and put back all clothes and walk out the house with blue ball; end up I spent. 7 in CDS for 15 min and just get one 5 min sloppy table shower. This is how CDS treat a regular customer and I was so pissed and upset. Don't laugh, when you go next time, it could be happen to you!!

DeepShot
07-12-16, 05:08
Save money! Thanks, bro. Sometimes new girl works out fine. Too bad you got bottom of the barrel. It's all, part of the game. Sometimes you got to just have th balls to walk out.

I called to make reservation see Lucy today. She is my ATS and have been seeing her so many times. However, I got my worst experience in there today.

When we were walking to shower room, she mentioned there is new girl Sasha is good and recommend me switch to her. I surely said no caz I know how Lucy service is unbeatable.

However, she kept hard selling Sasha and guaranteed Sasha's service is as good as her. I know that can't be true, so kept saying no. After I went to shower, Lucy still pushed Sasha into shower room. That already made me kind of not happy, but just don't want to be too rude to send Sasha out. So, just give her a try. This was a major mistake.

Sasha is Chinese, L=7, doesn't speak English at all. And apparently pretend she is unexperienced in this business. She told me to lay on the bed, while the bed was cold wet and she had no intended to wash down the bed until I told her to do so.

The shower time is about 5 min. Plain wash front and back, no rim and BBBJ sampler. No mentioned this was nothing comparible to Lucy's service, she didn't even get close to any girl in other houses like Top Spa, Tokyo Spa, etc. S=3.

I already know it would not be anything better going to happen at that point and decide stop. Thus, after shower, I came out to tell mama said I'm not going to room with Sasha, and I was so pissed off about all those.

Imagine you are an all time Mercedes fan, a regular customer, and when you walk in to mercedes to buy car, the deal kept hard sell and push you to another car and guarantee the car is as good as a Mercedes. Finally when you test drive the car, and you find this car is a Kia Rio and they expect to sell you as same price as E350. Won't you feel you want to yeld to the dealer WTF!! ,or, What a ripped off to a regular customer!!

I went to room to drop. 2 on the bed and put back all clothes and walk out the house with blue ball; end up I spent. 7 in CDS for 15 min and just get one 5 min sloppy table shower. This is how CDS treat a regular customer and I was so pissed and upset. Don't laugh, when you go next time, it could be happen to you!!

SlappinBellies
07-12-16, 11:32

I went to room to drop. 2 on the bed and put back all clothes and walk out the house with blue ball; end up I spent. 7 in CDS for 15 min and just get one 5 min sloppy table shower. This is how CDS treat a regular customer and I was so pissed and upset. Don't laugh, when you go next time, it could be happen to you!!You paid 7 to experience that?

Hinode
07-12-16, 14:55
Braddahs,

Ok so as promised here is my recon of century square, looking for great massage with possible happy ending.

I was in luck as the security guard went into a room left of the main lobby elevators. A pretty Asian woman with a small dog was waiting and a smelly homeless guy. I checked the directory and found 2 businesses. 34 and 28 was the floors IIRC. Very very awkward moment waiting for the elevators; the Asian pressed 28; I thought oh shit so I made like accident and pressed 34. She got off and it looks like century center. Small mirrored hallways with low air conditioning. Got off on 34th floor, seen the establishment, went back down to 28, you can smell the oil from that Thai massage place immediately. Approached the door and heard running water, almost like a shower. Ad in CL says appointment only. Check.

Decided that was enough recon, I forget which floor because I had a raging hard on of a boner when the elevator stops on the 15th? 14th? Floor, and two Vietnamese / Thai chicks come in wearing short skirts and cell phones out playing Pokemon go. I was sharply dressed that day, they noticed me immediately and was super quiet. Yet another long awkward ride down, they begin conversing in Thai / Vietnamese in whispers. I wanted to grope the one closest to me in the blue skirt. They smelled wonderful. I purposely let them exit first to check them out from behind.

The fuckin security guard was in the lobby when I exited, looked at me briefly. I want to go again and check out that floor they came off of, LOL!

Another time.

H.

Hawaii Boy
07-12-16, 19:16
Braddahs,

Ok so as promised here is my recon of century square, looking for great massage with possible happy ending.

I was in luck as the security guard went into a room left of the main lobby elevators. A pretty Asian woman with a small dog was waiting and a smelly homeless guy. I checked the directory and found 2 businesses. 34 and 28 was the floors IIRC. Very very awkward moment waiting for the elevators; the Asian pressed 28; I thought oh shit so I made like accident and pressed 34. She got off and it looks like century center. Small mirrored hallways with low air conditioning. Got off on 34th floor, seen the establishment, went back down to 28, you can smell the oil from that Thai massage place immediately. Approached the door and heard running water, almost like a shower. Ad in CL says appointment only. Check.

Decided that was enough recon, I forget which floor because I had a raging hard on of a boner when the elevator stops on the 15th? 14th? Floor, and two Vietnamese / Thai chicks come in wearing short skirts and cell phones out playing Pokemon go. I was sharply dressed that day, they noticed me immediately and was super quiet. Yet another long awkward ride down, they begin conversing in Thai / Vietnamese in whispers. I wanted to grope the one closest to me in the blue skirt. They smelled wonderful. I purposely let them exit first to check them out from behind.

The fuckin security guard was in the lobby when I exited, looked at me briefly. I want to go again and check out that floor they came off of, LOL!

Another time.

H.3401 is Neny's place. YMMV with her but a damn good MT.

HB.

George111
07-12-16, 19:49
3401 is Neny's place. YMMV with her but a damn good MT.

HB.Tiffany's place on the 28th floor is legit.

SoulSausageKin
07-12-16, 21:52
Damn is Yuna really Miki from PCR? I've been waiting for he to re-apper for a while now. She used to be all safe and now she's PSE. Haven't been to Happiness for a bit but guess I'll be making my way down sometime soon.It is absolutely 100% true. I saw her myself and it was a full porn star no hole barred deep throat experience. She was open to everything I wanted to do. We did 5 or 6 positions and 2 shots on goal, DFK, BBBJTCCIM, BBFSCIP, FIV, FIA, spanking while doing her doggie, licking the dripping cum off my cock while staring deep into my green eyes and sucking me dry after I came deep in her pussy. 200 for the full porn star treatment. I am going to make an appointment with her and Connie because Yuna said she wanted to have me watch her lick Connie's pussy. She said she really loves to eat pussy. There is a review of her and Connie and the reviewer confirmed EVERYTHING was bare back! Shoot me a message after you see her and let me know how it went!

ShadyRiver23
07-13-16, 18:58
I meant to post this here but made a mistake and posted in the massage therapist thread, sorry about the double post.

I posted a while ago and asked if any of you other mongiers out there had any recommendations of providers that could handle a guy with an extra large hammer. I got a few replies with some pointers of who to try and who not to, to you gentleman I say thank you. And then I got a few messages asking me exactly how big. I was like wth, it not an advertisement or me bragging so let's save each other's time, I won't be giving out descriptions. But anyway I've went through the list and still I am looking for that right one. I prefer Asian women so that makes it even more difficult, but I've tried almost all the headliners and it's always the same. "Honey you too big" or something to that sort. If you guys have any other ideas please drop me a message. Any and all help is appreciated, mahalo.

SlappinBellies
07-14-16, 03:16
I meant to post this here but made a mistake and posted in the massage therapist thread, sorry about the double post.

I posted a while ago and asked if any of you other mongiers out there had any recommendations of providers that could handle a guy with an extra large hammer. I got a few replies with some pointers of who to try and who not to, to you gentleman I say thank you. And then I got a few messages asking me exactly how big. I was like wth, it not an advertisement or me bragging so let's save each other's time, I won't be giving out descriptions. But anyway I've went through the list and still I am looking for that right one. I prefer Asian women so that makes it even more difficult, but I've tried almost all the headliners and it's always the same. "Honey you too big" or something to that sort. If you guys have any other ideas please drop me a message. Any and all help is appreciated, mahalo.Fold it in half. LOL.

DeepShot
07-14-16, 04:18
AMPs are the McDonald's for sex. Don't expect any effort for special hammer. AMPs have been like that for decades. They can turn down big dicks because they go for volume of average size regulars. No need to cater to everyone. Plenty more. Average dicks to suck and fuck.

You will almost never find one pussy willing to bang the big one in AMPs.

Go Indy, plenty Indy will take you on for a price. Money talks with Indys. You one special guy, hammer. AMPs don't give a shit and will not cater to your needs, it's really that simple. No waste your time and money in AMPs.

Go Indy, get plenty. Bring cash they will suck and fuck the big one.

I posted a while ago and asked if any of you other mongiers out there had any recommendations of providers that could handle a guy with an extra large hammer. I got a few replies with some pointers of who to try and who not to, to you gentleman I say thank you. And then I got a few messages asking me exactly how big. I was like wth, it not an advertisement or me bragging so let's save each other's time, I won't be giving out descriptions. But anyway I've went through the list and still I am looking for that right one. I prefer Asian women so that makes it even more difficult, but I've tried almost all the headliners and it's always the same. "Honey you too big" or something to that sort. If you guys have any other ideas please drop me a message. Any and all help is appreciated, mahalo.

SquirtLuva69
07-14-16, 23:13
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-100-new-asian-grand-opening-808-227-1593-welcome/6359736

So who is running this?

RoadRally2
07-14-16, 23:13
AMPs are the McDonald's for sex. Don't expect any effort for special hammer. AMPs have been like that for decades. They can turn down big dicks because they go for volume of average size regulars. No need to cater to everyone. Plenty more. Average dicks to suck and fuck.

You will almost never find one pussy willing to bang the big one in AMPs.

Go Indy, plenty Indy will take you on for a price. Money talks with Indys. You one special guy, hammer. AMPs don't give a shit and will not cater to your needs, it's really that simple. No waste your time and money in AMPs.

Go Indy, get plenty. Bring cash they will suck and fuck the big one.DS is there good 411 available on Indy providers? If I use the forum and research the AMPs I have a pretty good idea of what I can expect. Indys. Flying blind. Not ideal.

HiPickle
07-15-16, 01:24
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-100-new-asian-grand-opening-808-227-1593-welcome/6359736

So who is running this?I know right? Different location, fake pics. Eh not going to TOFTT have at it LOL. Someone can go peek see if the fake pics look like mama sans ready to service.

Member #5810
07-15-16, 02:18
I know right? Different location, fake pics. Eh not going to TOFTT have at it LOL. Someone can go peek see if the fake pics look like mama sans ready to service.Haha same feeling for me. But seems like it's in the Hawaiian Monarch hotel. Don't know how they have a tabletable shower in the hotel size room.

Rico80
07-15-16, 03:39
Fold it in half. LOL.Hey. Haha. That's not very nice. Just being a Dick. LOL.

DeepShot
07-15-16, 04:38
[Deleted by Admin]

I'm sorry that you find our forum so disappointing, please allow me to hold the door as you exit the building kind sir.

A2

RiverRat22
07-15-16, 09:02

I posted a while ago and asked if any of you other mongiers out there had any recommendations of providers that could handle a guy with an extra large hammer. I got a few replies with some pointers of who to try and who not to, to you gentleman I say thank you. And then I got a few messages asking me exactly how big. I was like wth, it not an advertisement or me bragging so let's save each other's time, I won't be giving out descriptions. But anyway I've went through the list and still I am looking for that right one. I prefer Asian women so that makes it even more difficult, but I've tried almost all the headliners and it's always the same. "Honey you too big" or something to that sort. If you guys have any other ideas please drop me a message. Any and all help is appreciated, mahalo.There are plenty out there that will accommodate. I'm packing an extra large beast I call Pedro. Have you tried Page? Page actually digs huge. Have you tried Sophie at Aloha? She loves it huge. Sarah at CHM, she has what it takes for sure. Choi and Yuki at Blue Star. Nina is she comes back to Top. If Missy from Aloha / Ocean comes back, she will not only take it she will also take a big dick in her ass. Why don't you give us an idea of who turned you down? Lately the only outright turn down I get is Pink. And it sucks because I want to fuck her so bad.

Goser
07-15-16, 13:26
It is absolutely 100% true. I saw her myself and it was a full porn star no hole barred deep throat experience. She was open to everything I wanted to do. We did 5 or 6 positions and 2 shots on goal, DFK, BBBJTCCIM, BBFSCIP, FIV, FIA, spanking while doing her doggie, licking the dripping cum off my cock while staring deep into my green eyes and sucking me dry after I came deep in her pussy. 200 for the full porn star treatment. I am going to make an appointment with her and Connie because Yuna said she wanted to have me watch her lick Connie's pussy. She said she really loves to eat pussy. There is a review of her and Connie and the reviewer confirmed EVERYTHING was bare back! Shoot me a message after you see her and let me know how it went!That sounds like an exciting double. I think I'll try it.

Viet Whisperer
07-15-16, 14:17
There are plenty out there that will accommodate. I'm packing an extra large beast I call Pedro. Have you tried Page? Page actually digs huge. Have you tried Sophie at Aloha? She loves it huge. Sarah at CHM, she has what it takes for sure. Choi and Yuki at Blue Star. Nina is she comes back to Top. If Missy from Aloha / Ocean comes back, she will not only take it she will also take a big dick in her ass. Why don't you give us an idea of who turned you down? Lately the only outright turn down I get is Pink. And it sucks because I want to fuck her so bad.It's YMMV and pretty funny as I have been denied by Page but Pink took it fine. Who knows?

RiverRat22
07-15-16, 17:48
It's YMMV and pretty funny as I have been denied by Page but Pink took it fine. Who knows?For me Page is insatiable. Slobbering on the knob saying she can't wait to get it in her. The biggest sign to me that its not just me is that she has magnums in her supply kit of condoms.

CardSource52
07-15-16, 21:08
It's YMMV and pretty funny as I have been denied by Page but Pink took it fine. Who knows?I read that Sasha from happiness prefers the beast. Although she is so tiny she like them big.

Blake123
07-16-16, 05:17
I read that Sasha from happiness prefers the beast. Although she is so tiny she like them big.She can handle it very well.

AlohaJ
07-16-16, 12:44
I agree with CardSource, Sasha has no issues taking an above average member. I'm not packing an Anaconda by all means, but I've had my run ins with several providers to had a very rough time. Despite Sasha's size, she could take everything I was I giving and actually enjoyed it. I would say Sasha's down side with larger members is with her ability to BBBJ. It's like she doesn't know what to do with it besides put the head in her mouth while stroking the shaft. I'm quite sure with a little effort she could go down a bit further, but she refuses to. That being said, bend her over the bed in standing DS and she can take a good pounding, just start slow and by all means, use plenty of lube to help her out some. I hope this helps.

Viet Whisperer
07-16-16, 18:45
For me Page is insatiable. Slobbering on the knob saying she can't wait to get it in her. The biggest sign to me that its not just me is that she has magnums in her supply kit of condoms.I need to try her again as I do enjoy her looks and service. I enjoyed her great oral skills the two times I've seen her and didn't leave dissapointed.

FreshCatch
07-17-16, 21:45
I need to try her again as I do enjoy her looks and service. I enjoyed her great oral skills the two times I've seen her and didn't leave dissapointed.Her BBBJCIM is on point! LOL.

MoneyHunter
07-18-16, 05:05
I paid. 5 to the house, after the TS. I decide to not going with Sasha. After I told mama and I went back to room, I dropped. 2 for TS tip.

In my opinion, this is even worse than bait & switch. Lucy was in my room and walking to the shower, out of sudden she said Sasha is new and told me try. And then just put her into shower room even I kept saying now. It was just incredibly ridiculous.

You paid 7 to experience that?

Sweet Mike 55
07-18-16, 16:10
Has anyone tried thai-Pattaya in cc recently? If so, what did you guys think? Any recommendations?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-pattaya-massage-808-2271560/6359113

Shengnu888
07-18-16, 16:55
I paid. 5 to the house, after the TS. I decide to not going with Sasha. After I told mama and I went back to room, I dropped. 2 for TS tip.

In my opinion, this is even worse than bait & switch. Lucy was in my room and walking to the shower, out of sudden she said Sasha is new and told me try. And then just put her into shower room even I kept saying now. It was just incredibly ridiculous.I guess their protection rent just went up again.

CutheBull
07-18-16, 18:36
Long discussed here and asides of legit massage you aint getting nothing there.

Amazing. Great minds think alike, LOL. I have had the exact same question running around in my skull and was planning on posting today but you beat me to it!

Harry5142
07-18-16, 22:42
I read that Sasha from happiness prefers the beast. Although she is so tiny she like them big.I went to Happiness about two months ago and asked for Sasha. My time with her wasn't so exciting and the size of my dick was an issue for her. She told me it was too big for her and I could tell she was definitely not interested in even trying. Table shower was good and I settled for a very nice barebacked blowjob.

I had Yuna two weeks ago and when I met her in the room, she's just as skinny as Sasha, I thought it was going to be another "you too big" experience. It wasn't; Yuna was more than willing to take it. We had really good chemistry. In my experience in this hobby, chemistry between provider and monger determines how much the mileage would vary.

CardSource52
07-18-16, 23:21
I went to Happiness about two months ago and asked for Sasha. My time with her wasn't so exciting and the size of my dick was an issue for her. She told me it was too big for her and I could tell she was definitely not interested in even trying. Table shower was good and I settled for a very nice barebacked blowjob.

I had Yuna two weeks ago and when I met her in the room, she's just as skinny as Sasha, I thought it was going to be another "you too big" experience. It wasn't; Yuna was more than willing to take it. We had really good chemistry. In my experience in this hobby, chemistry between provider and monger determines how much the mileage would vary.I totally agree with you. Had Yuna couple of weeks ago and she was a total PSE. She rims like a champ and her BJ is second to none. She can take a pounding and never complains. Her service is top notch. But as you said chemistry is the key. She is so polite but no chemistry for me. But one of the best service you will ever get and she can massage like a pro. Didn't know she spoke Greek but I didn't ask or try. She wasn't a match for me but this has nothing to do with attitude or service.

CardSource52
07-19-16, 01:21
Her BBBJCIM is on point! LOL.If you enjoy BBBJCIM than you should definitely try Monica at Crystal Healing and Yuna at Happiness. Both dt and does a amazing job.

LostWun89
07-19-16, 21:41

Is this a new place? Anyone got the 411.

Timing
07-20-16, 02:52

Is this a new place? Anyone got the 411.It looks like a new place because I can't remember any in that area. I wish they would list the address along with the parking address. Might have to call to find out.

Conker
07-20-16, 11:41
It looks like a new place because I can't remember any in that area. I wish they would list the address along with the parking address. Might have to call to find out.Think it's where Empire uses to be.

GofasBits
07-20-16, 12:18
It looks like a new place because I can't remember any in that area. I wish they would list the address along with the parking address. Might have to call to find out.Someone mentioned that this is in the Hawaiian Monarch hotel. I remember seeing a BP ad saying they reimburse you for the parking fee.

DiggityDang
07-20-16, 14:40
Anybody tried this place? I'm thinking pix are fake. PM is fine.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mollydemiellysweet-and-prettygreat-service/6012143

DiggityDang
07-20-16, 14:42
Someone mentioned that this is in the Hawaiian Monarch hotel. I remember seeing a BP ad saying they reimburse you for the parking fee.On the ad, it lists the address. Anybody tried? PM is fine.

NiceBush808
07-20-16, 14:59
Think it's where Empire uses to be.Could it be the same mamasan, I forgot her name, from Empire back at it again if it is the same place or maybe not? Just a thought. I loved Empire BTW, that place was a bush goldmine.

Boto420
07-20-16, 15:07
Anybody tried this place? I'm thinking pix are fake. PM is fine.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mollydemiellysweet-and-prettygreat-service/6012143You are right. Pics are fake. Usually there are old fat Chinese ladies. I've had young ones there, but most of the time there are old fatties. But they give it up easy if that's what you are looking for.

ManapuaMan
07-20-16, 16:50
On the ad, it lists the address. Anybody tried? PM is fine.This place is in the building next to Hawaiian Monarch. You park in the HM and walk next door. They got to come down and get you. The pictures are not real.

I opted not to sample after seeing the face pics the mama sent me via txtmsg. Another brother told me this place has a table shower in it.

The mama seemed like a nice lady.

MP Man.

Gene38
07-21-16, 01:24
Seven: ages ago saw Mona Lisa, Amy and Kimmie (met her at the old Perfect 10, where Top Spa now is). Now no names associated with pics. Is there a thread for Seven? Any 411 on current providers?

Nomad03
07-21-16, 16:04
Sorry this is a late post, haven't had the time to share nor venture out much because of SO Haha!

Went to this place located at the Kukui Plaza commercial area, 2nd floor. This place has changed numerous times, but decided to finally give it a try because of the description in the ad about "real pics with cell phones" etc. The ad about a month ago had pics of the girls without their faces blurred, and when I got there I immediately recognized the girl sitting inside as the one in the post. I think her name was Sara, or Sasha, or something like that. She is gone now, but her pic was spot on. I think she might have been in her 30's, pretty slim, nice size B cups.

Upon entering she quickly rushed me into a room and collected the house fee. When she came back it was right down to biz. No hesitation she dropped down to BBBJ and then had me lie on the table and continued with some weird ball sack sucking haha. She soon put on a cover and rode me good. Few positions, not too vocal, but pretty good. I don't last long and soon it was over. Cleaned me up with a hot towel, little too hot if you ask me, and asked if I wanted a massage. Declined the massage, small chit chat, she's from the mainland and was leaving soon after, paid her and I left.

Few things to comment about this place: I went during the day and there are other businesses close by, people walking around including the maintenance people sometimes, and when I was leaving, someone was sitting on the bench diagonal from the front door. He saw me as I was leaving, that sucked. I've noticed the ads lately have some of the girls with blurred faces, so I'm a little more skeptical of the girls pics being real now. I may try again if I feel so bold. Standard fees.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/young-asian-lauracome-and-playsweet-asian-new-feeling/6341601

Kagasain
07-22-16, 00:03
Seven: ages ago saw Mona Lisa, Amy and Kimmie (met her at the old Perfect 10, where Top Spa now is). Now no names associated with pics. Is there a thread for Seven? Any 411 on current providers?Yes sir there is a 7 thread but I don't think any post there for months. Did a quick look think the last update was in May.

DiggityDang
07-22-16, 05:38
This place is in the building next to Hawaiian Monarch. You park in the HM and walk next door. They got to come down and get you. The pictures are not real.

I opted not to sample after seeing the face pics the mama sent me via txtmsg. Another brother told me this place has a table shower in it.

The mama seemed like a nice lady.

MP Man.Yup took one for the team.

First, took me awhile to figure out where the place was. Luckily, found street parking. I was about to leave because I waited so long for Candy to come down. BTW pics are fake. Pic does not resemble Candy at all. I should have bounced, but I figure I went through all this trouble on the phone and driving around, decided to TOFTT.

Candy gets me at the entrance and she is on the bigger bone side. She looks young, but not my flavor. Her only good asset is her volleyball ass. It is muscular and round. Got to the apartment unit and place is messy. Took a standing shower and no table shower to be found (For Manapua Man). Laid on the massage table and she started to massage. Massage was ok, but the bed / table was too soft.

On the flip she asked what I wanted and decided to go all in. Candy grabbed to raincoat and began doing CBJ while JR was sad. Kinda lame. I had to focus to get JR up. As soon as JR woke up she put on choke lube and began CFS. I could hardly feel anything since there was so much lube. Not much connection with her and just tried to pound away to get done. Jumped off the bed and did her standing mish and then standing doggy. Then the worst words came out of her mouth and she said to cum. So lame and I stopped. She turned around and asked if I came. I told her no, so tried to go back on the bed and start again, but JR fell asleep. She tried to do HJ, but I couldn't anymore. So I took a shower and bounced. I paid standard fees even tho I didn't get a release. I was more upset about myself for TOFTTing and exploring the chase to find a new gem.

Will not repeat and I will stick to my regulars. I feel stupid but sometimes, that's the game we play.

L-5, S-5, A-5.

DD.

DangerBoy
07-23-16, 19:28
Before I hit up Femme Nu, I usually like to get a cigar at a shop in the area. This usually means finding parking, walking in front of Femme Nu, then Orchid.

I've noticed that in the last few weeks, girls have been straight up soliciting in front of Orchid. In one case, I had a girl tag along with me, trying to get me into Orchid to see her, while I was walking to the cigar shop. I'll admit, I was intrigued that I was being hit up there. She was a white girl that was maybe 19 or early 20's, dirty blonde hair and what looked like a burn on her collarbone, though her teeth looked ok (I think mongers into the street scene will know what I'm getting at). I asked her about the guy that she was talking to before she ran up to me, and if he was her pimp and she went on about how he was just a roommate (didn't believe her). Asked her if she did GFE, and she seemed a little taken aback that I knew what I was talking about. She mentioned that would be extra. Got her number and moved on. (Tried calling her later, number was disconnected. Damn hookers need to learn that pre-paid cell phones are their lifelines to customers, and that'll keep them in whatever recreational pharmaceuticals they're into.).

Bumped into another girl. Marilyn piercing. Local looking. Standing in front of the alley by the Orchids entrance. Said she was from Kauai, moved to Oahu. Asked if I wanted to come in. Then asked if I was a cop. I laughed, and said she was more than welcome to do a LE check right then and there. She made a face and I asked if she did GFE. She made another face, said no. Got her number, but pretty sure I wouldn't see her. Cute local-looking chick though.

Wasn't too hot to see either of those women, truth be told. Read the reviews of Orchid and what the AMP-going bros here think of the place and it's not too positive. Says a lot about their business, though, (or lack thereof) if the girls are pretty much working a corner.

Rodwint2
07-23-16, 21:47
Before I hit up Femme Nu, I usually like to get a cigar at a shop in the area. This usually means finding parking, walking in front of Femme Nu, then Orchid.Where is there cigars available around there? Are you referring to Tobaccos of Hawaii on Atkinson? Thanks.

Ingwa
07-23-16, 21:55
Seven: ages ago saw Mona Lisa, Amy and Kimmie (met her at the old Perfect 10, where Top Spa now is). Now no names associated with pics. Is there a thread for Seven? Any 411 on current providers?I went there about a month ago and place was pretty dead. Only Coco was available at that time. At one time, that place was the best with Chanel, Tiny, Ivey and what seemed like a dozen other hotties rotating in and out. Hope they get back to their glory days soon.

Redneck 1
07-23-16, 22:01
Asked her if she did GFE, and she seemed a little taken aback that I knew what I was talking about. She mentioned that would be extra. "Extra? Have a nice night, good-bye".

I asked if she did GFE. She made another face, said no. "Well, thanks for being honest. Have a nice night, good-bye".

DangerBoy
07-24-16, 00:06
"Extra? Have a nice night, good-bye".

"Well, thanks for being honest. Have a nice night, good-bye".Yeah. Hence the reason why I never took them up. Doesn't seem like Orchid is interested in improving their image or service among customers either.

DangerBoy
07-24-16, 00:06
Where is there cigars available around there? Are you referring to Tobaccos of Hawaii on Atkinson? Thanks.Yep. Tobaccos of Hawaii. Damn fine cigar shop, IMO.

LoveHead808
07-26-16, 18:07
Anyone have any updates on getting a good massage and HE?

Thanks.

Harry5142
07-26-16, 21:40
Before I hit up Femme Nu, I usually like to get a cigar at a shop in the area. This usually means finding parking, walking in front of Femme Nu, then Orchid.

I've noticed that in the last few weeks, girls have been straight up soliciting in front of Orchid. In one case, I had a girl tag along with me, trying to get me into Orchid to see her, while I was walking to the cigar shop. I'll admit, I was intrigued that I was being hit up there. She was a white girl that was maybe 19 or early 20's, dirty blonde hair and what looked like a burn on her collarbone, though her teeth looked ok (I think mongers into the street scene will know what I'm getting at). I asked her about the guy that she was talking to before she ran up to me, and if he was her pimp and she went on about how he was just a roommate (didn't believe her). Asked her if she did GFE, and she seemed a little taken aback that I knew what I was talking about. She mentioned that would be extra. Got her number and moved on. (Tried calling her later, number was disconnected. Damn hookers need to learn that pre-paid cell phones are their lifelines to customers, and that'll keep them in whatever recreational pharmaceuticals they're into.).

Bumped into another girl. Marilyn piercing. Local looking. Standing in front of the alley by the Orchids entrance. Said she was from Kauai, moved to Oahu. Asked if I wanted to come in. Then asked if I was a cop. I laughed, and said she was more than welcome to do a LE check right then and there. She made a face and I asked if she did GFE. She made another face, said no. Got her number, but pretty sure I wouldn't see her. Cute local-looking chick though.

Wasn't too hot to see either of those women, truth be told. Read the reviews of Orchid and what the AMP-going bros here think of the place and it's not too positive. Says a lot about their business, though, (or lack thereof) if the girls are pretty much working a corner.I don't understand why Orchid's is having a hard time; the formula for AMP success is pretty simple. Nice-looking girl+good service+market rate+safe clean environment=$.

The ironic part is that Orchid's has what a lot of us have been looking for. Young, white and local girls. And they are next door to a major strip club! That's some shit gentlemen! You go to a strip club, you look but you can't touch and right next door is a place where you can look, touch and fuck. But, that place next door is fucking it up for themselves. They've got it so easy.

Cosmic Kid
07-26-16, 21:41
Anyone have the 411 on Cypress Spa, directly above GoGo and CHM in AMP Central (aka Wong bld)? If Cypress has been reported on somewhere on this board I must have missed it.

HawaiiBoy09
07-26-16, 22:24
Anyone have the 411 on Cypress Spa, directly above GoGo and CHM in AMP Central (aka Wong bld)? If Cypress has been reported on somewhere on this board I must have missed it.Jackie's place. Thread says she went back to NorCal because she's sick.

Junk69
07-27-16, 17:27
Anyone have the 411 on Cypress Spa, directly above GoGo and CHM in AMP Central (aka Wong bld)? If Cypress has been reported on somewhere on this board I must have missed it.Here's the total scoop. Jacquie is very sick and moved back to Cali. She sold the business to a friend of hers named Susie. The spa is open for business and Susie has been fixing up the place and starting to hire some new people. They are a little short on staff but the girls there now are extremely nice and provide excellent service and are eager for regulars. Their massage skills are outstanding! All will do GFE I believe. Phone number is 8*8 946 2951 and they might have a Backpage ad. For more details PM me.

Junk69
07-27-16, 17:39

Thanks.Try Cypress Spa and ask for Miko. # is 808 XXX 2951.

Fleshlight
07-28-16, 06:46

Thanks.http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5704021547.html

Captin Crunch
07-28-16, 12:43
Here's the total scoop. Jacquie is very sick and moved back to Cali. She sold the business to a friend of hers named Susie. The spa is open for business and Susie has been fixing up the place and starting to hire some new people. They are a little short on staff but the girls there now are extremely nice and provide excellent service and are eager for regulars. Their massage skills are outstanding! All will do GFE I believe. Phone number is 8*8 946 2951 and they might have a Backpage ad. For more details PM me.Are they massage therapist with he / FS or a AMP? If massage therapist, he is standard damage?

Licentious
07-28-16, 12:52

Thanks.Ask for Mia nice natural sees aims to please.

Professional massage plus FS.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-to-me-baby/5831549

Member #5438
07-28-16, 20:06
Ask for Mia nice natural sees aims to please.

Professional massage plus FS.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-to-me-baby/5831549Aloha. Can you provide description of how she looks? BB available? PM if better.

Mahalo brah!

- hog.

AlohaJ
07-28-16, 21:36
You have sparked my interest as well. Are the photos you provided a representation of her looks and body or are the photos legit? I have an appointment tomorrow with Grace at Sunflower, unless this gem is legit. Also, it seems Grace has mixed reviews, I'm looking for a spinner type to satisfy my sweet tooth, so if anyone has a recommendation instead of Grace, please drop me a line. As mentioned before, I don't get a lot of opportunities to get out, so when I do, I would like a good experience.

AlohaJ
07-29-16, 01:58
Based on all the reviews I've read, I decided to take the plunge and break the norm and made an appointment to se Lulu at Nurvana tomorrow. She seems like she will provide the experience and body type I'm looking for. I will post a review tomorrow.

Little Jim
07-29-16, 05:38
I have been out of it for a while. Maybe too long. Is there an updated monger map?

Also, is happiness not at 109?

Licentious
07-29-16, 13:39
You have sparked my interest as well. Are the photos you provided a representation of her looks and body or are the photos legit? I have an appointment tomorrow with Grace at Sunflower, unless this gem is legit. Also, it seems Grace has mixed reviews, I'm looking for a spinner type to satisfy my sweet tooth, so if anyone has a recommendation instead of Grace, please drop me a line. As mentioned before, I don't get a lot of opportunities to get out, so when I do, I would like a good experience.Pics are real.

Very pleasant Thai smile.

Tight box can take a pounding early but after 2 mongers shes beat tired

Natural sees.

No bb

Virgin Greek I'm too big she said no

She willing to try for first time if it you not too big

About 5 ft tall.

Redneck 1
07-29-16, 13:58
I have been out of it for a while. Maybe too long. Is there an updated monger map?Not to my knowledge. The monger map (Honolulu Pleasure Guide) still exists, but now it's outdated. In my opinion, the problems were that the member who did all the work to produce and update the map was never adequately recognized for his efforts, and many people didn't even utilize the map, posting questions that could easily have been answered simply by looking at the map.

Also, is happiness not at 109?Happiness in now located at 1666 Kalauokalani Way #202 (slightly Ewa of the juncture of Kalakaua Avenue and Makaloa Street).

HappyEndings
07-29-16, 22:11
Hello. I have never been to an AMP before. I was wondering what would be a good one as I am planning on going this weekend in the early morning hours. I have been reading thru tons of posts here but things are still unclear to me. I'm don't have a ton of money to blow. How much can I expect to pay? I see the backpage ads, but I'm confused, I see the ads saying house fee of $xx, then an hourly fee of $xx, but is that the total I'll pay? Or is that not including any of the sexy stuff. I just like bjs, regular sex etc. Can anyone recommend a legit (won't get ripped off or busted) place, that is on the cheaper side. I'd would be very grateful for any help someone could give me. I look forward to posting a comprehensive review about my experience. Thanks!

Niceguy808
07-30-16, 01:38
Not to my knowledge. The monger map (Honolulu Pleasure Guide) still exists, but now it's outdated. In my opinion, the problems were that the member who did all the work to produce and update the map was never adequately recognized for his efforts, and many people didn't even utilize the map, posting questions that could easily have been answered simply by looking at the map.

Happiness in now located at 1666 Kalauokalani Way #202 (slightly Ewa of the juncture of Kalakaua Avenue and Makaloa Street).I'd do the work, but only under certain conditions:

The thread would be separate from the other categories. Posts in the thread would be allowed to update information and would be deleted after the map was updated.

Getting it started, I'd need a list of all AMPs, along with address and phone numbers. I think independent masseuses should be listed, but no need for address, since they usually are working on the sly or out of their homes.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

btw, the person who created the Map hasn't posted in here in about a year.

Member #5438
07-30-16, 01:48
Pics are real.

Very pleasant Thai smile.

Tight box can take a pounding early but after 2 mongers shes beat tired

Natural sees.

No bb

Virgin Greek I'm too big she said no

She willing to try for first time if it you not too big

About 5 ft tall.Mahalo Licentious!!!

DKong1
07-30-16, 03:58
What's up guys. Just curious: who do you think gives the best table shower? I'd like to get some suggestions. Mahalo!

HawaiiBoy09
07-30-16, 05:22
I'd do the work, but only under certain conditions:

The thread would be separate from the other categories. Posts in the thread would be allowed to update information and would be deleted after the map was updated.

Getting it started, I'd need a list of all AMPs, along with address and phone numbers. I think independent masseuses should be listed, but no need for address, since they usually are working on the sly or out of their homes.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

btw, the person who created the Map hasn't posted in here in about a year.That's where I go when I forget a phone number, but there may be an issue about addresses & phone numbers being posted. Oops.

It's a couple of years old, but it's a start.

Ingwa
07-30-16, 15:05
That's where I go when I forget a phone number, but there may be an issue about addresses & phone numbers being posted. Oops.

It's a couple of years old, but it's a start.Pretty much all the popular places advertise on backpage except Kison.