PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Ogjl1
03-21-16, 18:47
Would like to hear anyones top 5 AMP.

Gasman808
03-22-16, 16:08
Min in Century Square is awsome. Great looking MILF, thick with DDD. She allows roaming nut YMMV.

Bigahi007
03-22-16, 16:59
Min in Century Square is awsome. Great looking MILF, thick with DDD. She allows roaming nut YMMV.Aloha Gasman808! Mahalo.

For your posts. I just wanted to.

Clarify if min was in CS or executive center?

Gasman808
03-22-16, 17:14
Executive cenfer, sorry for the confusion. She once worked at CS.

[QUOTE2=Bigahi007;2845010]Aloha Gasman808! Mahalo.

Clarify if min was in CS or executive center? QUOTE].

Member #5438
03-22-16, 17:46
Aloha Gasman808! Mahalo.

Clarify if min was in CS or executive center?She is down the street from CS.

Bigahi007
03-22-16, 17:48
She is down the street from CS.Mahalo rode hog. That's is what I thought.

Mahalo.

AwabiHunter
03-22-16, 19:22
Aloha Gasman808! Mahalo.

Clarify if min was in CS or executive center?BigAhi I'm pretty sure she doesn't bite Lures, not sure if worth the time Trolling her waters, IMO better to stick to the more productive "Fishing Grounds" where all the.

"Matori" Birds constantly show up for daily feasts, but shit you never know Bro maybe you can get her to hit your "Green Stick".

Awabi.

Bigahi007
03-22-16, 19:34
BigAhi I'm pretty sure she doesn't bite Lures, not sure if worth the time Trolling her waters, IMO better to stick to the more productive "Fishing Grounds" where all the.

"Matori" Birds constantly show up for daily feasts, but shit you never know Bro maybe you can get her to hit your "Green Stick".

Awabi.Aloha Awabi.

Mahalo for your words of wisdom. I saw min long long ago when she was at CS and then I heard she moved to EC. So was trying to confirm where she was. She was always a very nice lady with decent skills. I have had way better massages but I also had way way worse. So IMO she was a strong decent massage. As far as extra curricular activities (ECA) it was always YMMV with her. Honestly, she is a very nice lady. In all honesty when ECA were available, it was pretty damn good!128526;. Just YMMV as always. The mood for the day, the monger, kids, and the rest of the challenges of life. They are all like us, human and anything can affect the mood. On top of that, they all wahine. We all know what that is like!

KamasutraKnigh
03-22-16, 19:51
It is the SAME Jackie that was at Nirvana. She is now the new owner at Princess. She is open for business. She is also hiring new girls. She is providing the same excellent service she did at Nirvana. She is a woman of many talents.

Is this "Princess" place even open for business? It has no ads as of today on either Backpage or Craigslist. How do we know it's the same Jackie who was at Nirvana? Has someone actually talked to Jackie about this new place? Thanks.

Island Guy808
03-23-16, 01:59
Would like to hear anyones top 5 AMP.You should check out Smile Spa.

IG.

DeepShot
03-23-16, 03:34
Smile spa, China dolls, VIP.

Would like to hear anyones top 5 AMP.

ProfessorGun69
03-24-16, 07:32
Anybody know if there is a thread for Ocean Spa?

Hawaii Boy
03-24-16, 12:22
Smile spa, China dolls, VIP.Is this a joke? I don't recall seeing any reviews for smile spa other than talk about the fake pics. Is this place really that good and if so, lets hear some reviews.

HB.

DeepShot
03-24-16, 12:43
Ogjl1 can go check um out again for us since he still looking for the first AMP experience with no reports just inquiries.

Personally, I got bbfscip at smile back a couple years ago with some Viet pros. Haven't been back since.

One was pretty good looking MILF. Forgot her name.

Smile once had a Korean Coco that took it up the ass, was a really good fuck.

Parking next to smile is sketchy as reports of auto break ins common.

It's all in the thread.

Top AMP is where your top pro is.

Is this a joke? I don't recall seeing any reviews for smile spa other than talk about the fake pics. Is this place really that good and if so, lets hear some reviews.

HB.

Insatiable808
03-24-16, 14:01
Is this a joke? I don't recall seeing any reviews for smile spa other than talk about the fake pics. Is this place really that good and if so, lets hear some reviews.

HB.It's called sarcasm.

Be Safe,

I808.

CM0069
03-26-16, 02:26

HB.I LOL'd a bit. If you didn't get it either. Someones got to help the noob posters experience both ends of the AMP spectrum.

Mongers Rus
03-26-16, 04:41
So went back to check out Jasmine. Different name when I first saw her, but that's ok, she is still hot. In fact she had less make-up and looked hotter. Can't get over her beautiful skin, pretty face, and great body. She's a tall girl, but her body is tight and slammin IMHO. Decided to give her a massage instead. She really got into that and so did I. This way I got to feel and squeeze every part of her fully naked body. Some of the greatest natural tits ever. Long legs, flat tummy, sweet pussy. Same great service, friendly attitude with no rush at all. Almost got BBBJ, but maybe next visit. Definitely will repeat as to not sure how much longer she'll be here. Very nice provider for a non AMP.

Monger On.

Rus.

ShyGuy808
03-27-16, 17:51
Damn a lot of movement these days. Fun at Happiness, Yas at Top, Tera going to Roses. Wonder if the Honey I saw in the Hula ad is the same Honey previously from Top? Hope so!! Just wonder who's going where next.

DeepShot
03-28-16, 00:14
Bro,

Pros move around a lot. Nothing usual about it. Most change their fake names, too, LOL.

Been like that for long time.

Damn a lot of movement these days. Fun at Happiness, Yas at Top, Tera going to Roses. Wonder if the Honey I saw in the Hula ad is the same Honey previously from Top? Hope so!! Just wonder who's going where next.

Hawaii Boy
03-28-16, 12:27
I LOL'd a bit. If you didn't get it either. Someones got to help the noob posters experience both ends of the AMP spectrum.I don't think posting fake information is funny. The board is not for personal fun but for sharing experiences so others can make the right choices. When it gets where everyone is playing around on here, this board will be useless and dry up and go away and we don't want that.

CM0069
03-28-16, 16:16
I don't think posting fake information is funny. The board is not for personal fun but for sharing experiences so others can make the right choices. When it gets where everyone is playing around on here, this board will be useless and dry up and go away and we don't want that.First off the place mentioned is not fake, it's an AMP. It's always YMMV. IMHO there's no magical report that will guarantee every monger the same experience.

And I still think it's funny, because this board has already reported on that AMP's history / prev names etc. So it was like ask a stupid question get a stupid answer (sarcasm) funny, the AMP threads already being reported are basically a top 5 list without calling it that.

DeepShot
03-28-16, 16:29
Sorry, typo. Pros move around a lot and change names a lot. Business as usual.

Bro,

Pros move around a lot. Nothing usual about it. Most change their fake names, too, LOL.

Been like that for long time.

Mongers Rus
04-02-16, 08:17
http://posting.honolulu.backpage.com/online/classifieds/VerifyAd?oid=5462113&id=www-385b56a3a5235ba88a8129de44fcf25a-1438254657

So checked out Suzy from Backpage. Mongers don't miss out on Suzy. Ok, the pic in the ad might not be her but it's pretty close. This Taiwanese is one exotic beauty. Never saw any provider like her ever. She has a really exotic look. Almost Hapa. Fair skin, black shoulder length hair like the pic. Her skin is flawless. Not a blemish on her. Brown eyes, nice CZ which I think is real, great nips, maybe 5'2. Very slender but not skinny, very toned. Flat stomach, really shapely. Nice long legs, nice ass and sweet pussy. Somewhat shaved or just a little fuzz. Nice pussy lips.

Can't get over how nice her skin is. Milky skin if you like that. Great service. She was so exotic, I was into servicing her. DATY till cum, slight DFK but YMMV. BBBJ with little upsell but was totally worth it. Again YMMV. Very nice and slow good suction. Not jerky or slippery, really worked me slow. And watching her face during the performance. Damnnn! Nice tight pussy with CFS. She really aims to please, but I took control, otherwise I knew I'd blow early. Never rushed, speaks English, very friendly. Really nice girl.

Will definitely repeat. And soon. L / A / S 9/10/10. Standard fee, but gave a little extra for the BBBJ.

Monger On. Don't wait too long!! LOL.

Rus.

Harrywang
04-02-16, 08:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Asstro
04-02-16, 13:36

HB.You know you monger too much, if you understand the joke.

H Mobius
04-02-16, 14:36
http://posting.honolulu.backpage.com/online/classifieds/VerifyAd?oid=5462113&id=www-385b56a3a5235ba88a8129de44fcf25a-1438254657

So checked out Suzy from Backpage. Mongers don't miss out on Suzy. Ok, the pic in the ad might not be her but it's pretty close. This Taiwanese is one exotic beauty. Never saw any provider like her ever. She has a really exotic look. Almost Hapa. Fair skin, black shoulder length hair like the pic. Her skin is flawless. Not a blemish on her. Brown eyes, nice CZ which I think is real, great nips, maybe 5'2. Very slender but not skinny, very toned. Flat stomach, really shapely. Nice long legs, nice ass and sweet pussy. Somewhat shaved or just a little fuzz. Nice pussy lips.

Can't get over how nice her skin is. Milky skin if you like that. Great service. She was so exotic, I was into servicing her. DATY till cum, slight DFK but YMMV. BBBJ with little upsell but was totally worth it. Again YMMV. Very nice and slow good suction. Not jerky or slippery, really worked me slow. And watching her face during the performance. Damnnn! Nice tight pussy with CFS. She really aims to please, but I took control, otherwise I knew I'd blow early. Never rushed, speaks English, very friendly. Really nice girl.

Will definitely repeat. And soon. L / A / S 9/10/10. Standard fee, but gave a little extra for the BBBJ.

Monger On. Don't wait too long!! LOL.

Rus.The link doesn't work. Is this Yumi's next girl? Is Jasmine gone?

Mongers Rus
04-02-16, 18:45
The link doesn't work. Is this Yumi's next girl? Is Jasmine gone?That's the place.

Hornysamowen
04-02-16, 21:18

HB.Bradah, the boys no like share with their hidden gems, so they keep everything on the down low with Smile and VIP, you should check it out for yourself. You won't be disapointed. The AMPs with alot of reviews is because of the quid pro que stuff, there is like only seven active users with each having around ten different accounts each and they all getting paid to promote certain AMPs and providers. If you paid for your pussy, you paid too much. Everyone else are just lurkers and trolls. Pssst you didn't hear it from.

Comp Dude 35
04-04-16, 19:44
Bradah, the boys no like share with their hidden gems, so they keep everything on the down low with Smile and VIP, you should check it out for yourself. You won't be disapointed. The AMPs with alot of reviews is because of the quid pro que stuff, there is like only seven active users with each having around ten different accounts each and they all getting paid to promote certain AMPs and providers. If you paid for your pussy, you paid too much. Everyone else are just lurkers and trolls. Pssst you didn't hear it from.It's not that we don't share the hidden gems (don't share the shit ones too, LOL! But not worth the time to deal with the negative vibe that comes sometimes.

Aloha!

CD35.

Kefe2
04-04-16, 20:30
I had contact with a woman on Wechat who said she works there.

Just want to know if anyone has tried the services there and what, aside from massages, is offered.

Thanks-K2.

Hawaii Boy
04-04-16, 20:32
It's not that we don't share the hidden gems (don't share the shit ones too, LOL! But not worth the time to deal with the negative vibe that comes sometimes.

Aloha!

CD35.I have been to VIP and I reported on it over a year ago so I know that place is a dump. Empire was the best in its day and everyone reported on it so we all knew where to go. Ha ha.

I think it is a little different on the MTs around town. I outed one of the MT that gave extras and she was pissed and took it out on everyone else and I don't want that either. It is a slippery slope on the CC massage places.

HB.

Hawaii Boy
04-04-16, 20:34

Just want to know if anyone has tried the services there and what, aside from massages, is offered.

Thanks-K2.That girl is trolling the dating sites and trying to get business. I met her (or someone doing the same thing) on one of those apps and finally got a picture and my little fellow went back inside my body when I saw it. Ha ha.

HB.

PanochaMan
04-05-16, 03:19

Thanks-K2.Just finished taking the plunge with Lydia at 17 Massage. I came across her on wechat also, and after some back and forth, I decided to jump in head first. First of all, she's real, and if you saw her on wechat, the pics are really her. Made an appointment, rang the bell, was led upstairs and shown to a room. Wasn't asked for hf, but it was included in the tip per the convo that I had had with Lydia. All in all, standard damages.

L- I'd have to give her a solid 8. She has a very pretty face and is a little thick, just how I like a woman. She has newly installed bolt on C cups which are still a little sensitive, look nice, and I can't wait to take them for a test drive. She's about 5'5" I won't try to guess her weight, and would have to guess that she's in her 20's. Speaks really good English (I think she's Chinese).

A- 10. Joined me in the stand up shower, cleaned me well, BBBJ preview, had me turn around for more cleaning and rimmed me. Yes, I like this place. She was very friendly, even though we had just met and they had just opened. Not her first rodeo, but she didn't seem jaded by the biz.

S- 10. Like I said, a preview in the shower, had me lay face down on the bed, and proceeded to give me a tongue bath with more deep rimming. On the flip, more tongue bath, a sensual BBBJ, bls (follows instructions to a tee.) After enjoying her skills, I asked her to turn around, and as she was doing so, I asked her if she'd rather lay down. She opted for curtain number 2, layed back, and let me daty all night long. She was super clean and lube free, and I ate her to several o's. She was enjoying herself, and I was too. After she was super wet, I sat up, she BBBJ me some ore to get me hard and slipped on the cover. Asked her what position she liked, and she flipped around for doggy. We went at it in K-9 until I popped, she cleaned me up, we hit a quick shower, chatted a bit about the business and I was on my way with a bottle of water. Looked at the time and it was one hour since I went in.

Will I repeat? Damn skippy I will. Lydia said that some new talent would be joining her on the 15th, and that I should check her out also, but until then, I'll be seeing Lydia a couple of more times. Sweet girl with a real talent.

Kefe2
04-05-16, 18:48
Just finished taking the plunge with Lydia at 17 Massage. I came across her on wechat also, and after some back and forth, I decided to jump in head first. First of all, she's real, and if you saw her on wechat, the pics are really her. Made an appointment, rang the bell, was led upstairs and shown to a room. Wasn't asked for hf, but it was included in the tip per the convo that I had had with Lydia. All in all, standard damages.

L- I'd have to give her a solid 8. She has a very pretty face and is a little thick, just how I like a woman. She has newly installed bolt on C cups which are still a little sensitive, look nice, and I can't wait to take them for a test drive. She's about 5'5" I won't try to guess her weight, and would have to guess that she's in her 20's. Speaks really good English (I think she's Chinese).

A- 10. Joined me in the stand up shower, cleaned me well, BBBJ preview, had me turn around for more cleaning and rimmed me. Yes, I like this place. She was very friendly, even though we had just met and they had just opened. Not her first rodeo, but she didn't seem jaded by the biz.

S- 10. Like I said, a preview in the shower, had me lay face down on the bed, and proceeded to give me a tongue bath with more deep rimming. On the flip, more tongue bath, a sensual BBBJ, bls (follows instructions to a tee.) After enjoying her skills, I asked her to turn around, and as she was doing so, I asked her if she'd rather lay down. She opted for curtain number 2, layed back, and let me daty all night long. She was super clean and lube free, and I ate her to several o's. She was enjoying herself, and I was too. After she was super wet, I sat up, she BBBJ me some ore to get me hard and slipped on the cover. Asked her what position she liked, and she flipped around for doggy. We went at it in K-9 until I popped, she cleaned me up, we hit a quick shower, chatted a bit about the business and I was on my way with a bottle of water. Looked at the time and it was one hour since I went in.

Will I repeat? Damn skippy I will. Lydia said that some new talent would be joining her on the 15th, and that I should check her out also, but until then, I'll be seeing Lydia a couple of more times. Sweet girl with a real talent.P Man,

Thanks for TOFTT. Great report on a woman that gives that level of service. Their ad shows another pro named Candy. She looks pretty damn good too.

Did you see that one there? So this shop is newly built out or was it called something else before?

Mucho gracias!

K2.

PanochaMan
04-05-16, 20:48
P Man,

Thanks for TOFTT. Great report on a woman that gives that level of service. Their ad shows another pro named Candy. She looks pretty damn good too.

Did you see that one there? So this shop is newly built out or was it called something else before?

Mucho gracias!

K2.I don't know if she worked somewhere else under a different name. Our convo didn't turn that way. Also, I don't know if this place was a different name before, but I know that they just opened a few days ago and all remodeling inside the room that I was in looked new.

To address some of the pm's that I've received, I don't have Lydia's phone number, and I just stumbled across her in the look around feature on wechat. From there, I did a search on backpage in the body rubs section for 17 Massage. There is a phone number there. I tried to copy / paste the ad, but had issues doing that because I was on private on my iPhone. As for the other girl in the ad, I never saw any other girl there besides Lydia. Total damage was 2 large, all given to girl. Was met at the door by a guy, and he never asked for a hf. How they operate that is none of my business.

I hope that that answers everything. The places seemed pretty honest. There was no attempt at a bait and switch. I was hesitant to post any info prior to discussing it with Lydia. I was t sure if they were trying to fly under the radar or not, but she said that I could go ahead and post a review. She did know about this site, but never mentioned it by name. It was pretty endearing when she said that she should post a review on me. Good work on my ego, for sure.

Jan Fortifore
04-05-16, 22:48
Just finished taking the plunge with Lydia at 17 Massage. I came across her on wechat also, and after some back and forth, I decided to jump in head first. First of all, she's real, and if you saw her on wechat, the pics are really her. Made an appointment, rang the bell, was led upstairs and shown to a room. Wasn't asked for hf, but it was included in the tip per the convo that I had had with Lydia. All in all, standard damages.

Will I repeat? Damn skippy I will. Lydia said that some new talent would be joining her on the 15th, and that I should check her out also, but until then, I'll be seeing Lydia a couple of more times. Sweet girl with a real talent.

I don't know if she worked somewhere else under a different name. Our convo didn't turn that way. Also, I don't know if this place was a different name before, but I know that they just opened a few days ago and all remodeling inside the room that I was in looked new.

To address some of the pm's that I've received, I don't have Lydia's phone number, and I just stumbled across her in the look around feature on wechat. From there, I did a search on backpage in the body rubs section for 17 Massage. There is a phone number there. I tried to copy / paste the ad, but had issues doing that because I was on private on my iPhone. As for the other girl in the ad, I never saw any other girl there besides Lydia. Total damage was 2 large, all given to girl. Was met at the door by a guy, and he never asked for a hf. How they operate that is none of my business.

I hope that that answers everything. The places seemed pretty honest. There was no attempt at a bait and switch. I was hesitant to post any info prior to discussing it with Lydia. I was t sure if they were trying to fly under the radar or not, but she said that I could go ahead and post a review. She did know about this site, but never mentioned it by name. It was pretty endearing when she said that she should post a review on me. Good work on my ego, for sure.Mahalo, Panocha Man for taking one for the team and reporting on your service experience.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-girls-new-coming-soon-17-massage-honolulu/6098936

Which of the two ladies in the backpage ad above is "Lydia"?

Jan Fortifore.

PanochaMan
04-05-16, 23:16
The girl with the make up on in the 3rd and 4th pics is who I saw. Pics are quite accurate.

Mahalo, Panocha Man for taking one for the team and reporting on your service experience.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-girls-new-coming-soon-17-massage-honolulu/6098936

Jan Fortifore.

Spyda
04-06-16, 00:24
Mahalo, Panocha Man for taking one for the team and reporting on your service experience.

Jan Fortifore.From the massage section. Names with the pics.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-massage/6101956

NotAThrowAway
04-06-16, 03:36

Will I repeat? Damn skippy I will. Lydia said that some new talent would be joining her on the 15th, and that I should check her out also, but until then, I'll be seeing Lydia a couple of more times. Sweet girl with a real talent.I remember seeing her once at Empire. Went by Tiffany iirc. Sampled once since they had Layla / Rita / Wara at the same. Good to know that she's back in Hawaii.

AmpAddict808
04-06-16, 04:35

Jan Fortifore.I don't know if anyone cares, but I was at Summit one night and from the back parking lot (of Summit and Million Poocha) everyone can clearly see the entrance to 17 Massage and anyone waiting at the door. I saw one mongerer waiting for a few minutes before being let in. Was kind of funny watching him keep his face pointed straight at the door so no one could see his face well.

Ck813
04-06-16, 09:12
I have not contributed about a good AMP or provider massage parlor wise in a while. Last place I went was Kison. I agree with the sharing though. I share all the gems along with the crap ones and then when providers started figuring out this site then they kind of figured out who I was because I post fight after the experience when I go again damn I was like the plague. Yuri always told me before I stopped seeing her on the inside that guys like me don't go to these places. Till this day I don't understand what she means but I really wish her and I lasted.

It's not that we don't share the hidden gems (don't share the shit ones too, LOL! But not worth the time to deal with the negative vibe that comes sometimes.

Aloha!

CD35.

ManapuaMan
04-06-16, 17:19
I don't know if anyone cares, but I was at Summit one night and from the back parking lot (of Summit and Million Poocha) everyone can clearly see the entrance to 17 Massage and anyone waiting at the door. I saw one mongerer waiting for a few minutes before being let in. Was kind of funny watching him keep his face pointed straight at the door so no one could see his face well.Yes. Another thing is that damn sensor light goes off when you get to the entrance makes you highly visible at night. There is another MP up there. Thai ladies who said they aren't like the one next door. Geez.

Both places are really built out. 17's rooms have toilet, wash basin and shower in each. Reminds me of Empire's 3rd floor. The lady is a sweet one with a soft demeanor. Said she won't be here too long.

The pretty face on the ad "Candy" is coming next week on the 15th (a day that I hate although the deadline is being extended until the 18th this year). I'll sample when time, moolah and libido is available.

MP Man.

Jan Fortifore
04-06-16, 21:16
I remember seeing her once at Empire. Went by Tiffany iirc. Sampled once since they had Layla / Rita / Wara at the same. Good to know that she's back in Hawaii.

The girl with the make up on in the 3rd and 4th pics is who I saw. Pics are quite accurate.Good memory, NaTA. Empire Relaxation was a fantastic operation. I hope that 17 Massage picks up where they left off.

Jay Dubblefoh.

Honolulu1
04-07-16, 11:52
Professional Massage. Limited time discounted rates (1331 Makaloa St.).

© craigslist. Map data © OpenStreetMap.

(google map).

17 Massage (Near Ala Moana Center).

Professional therapeutic massage only (Foot Massage / Body Massage).

We offer clean and comfortable rooms. Shower is also available.

Make an appointment today for a rejuvenating, relaxing, therapeutic foot or body massage to ease your body and mind. Call us today during business hours at show contact info.

Business Hours:

Open everyday from 9 am - 9 pm.

(Free parking / Appointment preferred / Walk in welcomed).

Grand opening discount prices:

30 min = $30.

60 min = $50.

90 min = $75.

120 min = $100.

1331 Makaloa St. , Unit B5.

Honolulu, HI 96814.

(Across the street from Sam's Club & Walmart at the corner of Sheridan St. & Makaloa St.).

AzianLuver
04-07-16, 16:14
Good memory, NaTA. Empire Relaxation was a fantastic operation. I hope that 17 Massage picks up where they left off.

Jay Dubblefoh.On my first visit to 17 Massage, I had Sugar.

Not a BBW, but tight, thick body (no fat). The (I think implants but done nicely). Hairy kitty with only a little taken trimming done on the top.

Self-shower (maybe because my first visit here and with her), LFK, DFK (after we were into for a while), BBBJ, CBJ, CFS (various mish positions) with HJ to completion.

GFE didn't start until after we finished. Shower together, chat and left.

I will repeat to see if I get better service the next time because every now and again I like some meat on my lady.

I like the cleanliness and newness of the place.

NiceBush808
04-07-16, 18:03
Damn. Deciding between Sugar from 17 Massage or Mika from Sunflower. I hear both have Bush. But whose harrier between the two? I've seen how Sugar looks face wise and I would not mind seeing her but I heard Mika got Bush too but I haven't seen her face. Hmm. Decisions, decisions. Maybe someone can give their opinion? Just for fun. PM me is fine.

Smokin Gun
04-08-16, 06:12
Damn. Deciding between Sugar from 17 Massage or Mika from Sunflower. I hear both have Bush. But whose harrier between the two? I've seen how Sugar looks face wise and I would not mind seeing her but I heard Mika got Bush too but I haven't seen her face. Hmm. Decisions, decisions. Maybe someone can give their opinion? Just for fun. PM me is fine.I haven't seen Sugar's Bush recently but I have seen Mika's and her's is bushier than Lulu's and Funn's from Happiness. Her pubic hairs are twice as long and can get really fluffed up. Sugar looks like she gained some weight from her Empire days. Enough so that I don't really intend on trying her.

NiceBush808
04-08-16, 12:20
I haven't seen Sugar's Bush recently but I have seen Mika's and her's is bushier than Lulu's and Funn's from Happiness. Her pubic hairs are twice as long and can get really fluffed up. Sugar looks like she gained some weight from her Empire days. Enough so that I don't really intend on trying her.Thanks for the report.

Smokin Gun
04-08-16, 19:14
What was her name at Empire? Sugar? Something else?

Jay Dubblefoh.Tiffany. Those photos in post #31295 are when she was at Empire.

Jan Fortifore
04-08-16, 19:42
Tiffany. Those photos in post #31295 are when she was at Empire.My bad. Sorry.

DeepShot
04-09-16, 05:14
This pro was a no repeat of me at mpire, older than photos, no curves, and abrupt non GFE.

Did the BBBJ and cfs, but never click. YMMV.

More milfsh than youthful.

On my first visit to 17 Massage, I had Sugar.

Not a BBW, but tight, thick body (no fat). The (I think implants but done nicely). Hairy kitty with only a little taken trimming done on the top.

Self-shower (maybe because my first visit here and with her), LFK, DFK (after we were into for a while), BBBJ, CBJ, CFS (various mish positions) with HJ to completion.

GFE didn't start until after we finished. Shower together, chat and left.

I will repeat to see if I get better service the next time because every now and again I like some meat on my lady.

I like the cleanliness and newness of the place.

Blue Falcon
04-09-16, 17:35
Haven't done much mongering these days as money has been tight and work schedule is a killer since I returned to island. Anyways, went by a shop in Aiea near Best Buy and Ford dealer, Thai place right around the corner. Therapist was on the couch and I thought they only took appointments at.

First but she said walk-ins were ok. Opted for the 60 min service. Massage was good with hard presses and kneading and she even worked on the feet a lot. I was under a sheet the whole time and on the flip, she ensured to use the sheet to provide a cover and.

Look away. Really hate when they do that. No hint of play whatsoever. I knew I was doomed at that moment as it would be strictly legit. Didn't bother even asking. Overall massage was good, therapist I'd say was ok on the eyes, late 30's early 40's, and massage was.

Good. If you're looking for a good legit massage, here's another place to check out. Damage was. 8 total (standard fee of. 6 plus tip).

DJ Quick
04-10-16, 03:46

Will I repeat? Damn skippy I will. Lydia said that some new talent would be joining her on the 15th, and that I should check her out also, but until then, I'll be seeing Lydia a couple of more times. Sweet girl with a real talent.I tried to call tonight but their phone is turned off. Didn't want to leave a message. I figured I should try again tomorrow during the day. At least meter parking is free on Makaloa St on Sunday's. Mahalo for the great info my bradah.

Mike4346
04-11-16, 19:48
I would go to Happiness or revue but have friends in those areas. Used to luv empire girls. Anyplace else about the same w small Chinese girls? I don't care if they speak to much.

Thanks.

Mike.

BigPoppa808
04-11-16, 20:48
I would go to Happiness or revue but have friends in those areas. Used to luv empire girls. Anyplace else about the same w small Chinese girls? I don't care if they speak to much.

Thanks.

Mike.Blue angel FKA Mayflower in downtown, Sunflower & Far East at cc.

Mike4346
04-11-16, 21:50
Anybody been here? What is name of place?

H Mobius
04-11-16, 22:54
Anybody been here? What is name of place?That's Blue Angel; see that thread.

Kagasain
04-11-16, 23:16

Thanks.

Mike.Sunflower, Blue Angel, and Far East Spa are probably your best choices then.

AlohaJ
04-11-16, 23:47
If you're looking for small Chinese ladies, Sunflower has Annie, who is nearly 5' and not even 100 lbs, A cups and has a very bubbly personality. If you're looking for an exquisite creature at Sunflower, Nana is your pick. She's 5'5", solid build augmented see's, fit looking body and very pretty in the face, bubbly personality but seems fake at some points. I hope this helps.

Smokin Gun
04-12-16, 21:05
Can anyone tell me some girls that will dfk, like spit swapping dfk?

DeepShot
04-13-16, 04:38
Best I had was one pro from Guam fucking at see. See. Couple years back. Drooling spit swapping dfk and super wet BBBJ. Lucy from sunflower was spit swapping drooling spit kinky girl, kinky. I swapped lots of spit with her. And she dripping drooling spit all over lik porno.

Next closest to drooling spit swap is Bin. She does a super wet drooling BBBJ and some drooling dfk.

Can anyone tell me some girls that will dfk, like spit swapping dfk?

FunWorld
04-13-16, 07:05

Thanks.

Mike.Kora at Emerald is small and cute. I've been there only twice and saw Milli and Kora.

I prefer Milli. Even though she is a bit thicker than other providers and much makeup on her face, her performance was excellent! I hope she comes back soon. Kora, not much to say because our session wasn't memorable. I thought we didn't click but she is pretty cute and small.

BigTime092
04-13-16, 15:22
Coming to Honolulu next month for extended work stay. Had a friend recommend Sunflower Relaxation. Anyone know if they are still around if so any.

Recommends on girls?

Thanks for any help.

DeepShot
04-13-16, 19:58
Welcome. Read the forum bro. Plenty of choices. Start with Kison and CHM. Work you way to Happiness. Then Tokyo spa. Then maybe you ready for Rejuve. Every place else is hit and miss.

Read the forum. Got plenty of good ones in town.

Coming to Honolulu next month for extended work stay. Had a friend recommend Sunflower Relaxation. Anyone know if they are still around if so any.

Recommends on girls?

Thanks for any help.

Bikini
04-14-16, 18:55
Only one ad and that was ten days ago. Only two girls reported, Lydia and Sugar. Is anything happening here?
This could be the perfect place for me since it's only a 5 min walk.

Honolulu808
04-14-16, 20:04
Only one ad and that was ten days ago. Only two girls reported, Lydia and Sugar. Is anything happening here?
This could be the perfect place for me since it's only a 5 min walk.Coming next week things are going to pick up at the new place. Sugar has gone home but couple allstars are planning to go there.

The question is, what will it be called. 17 Massage is a legit place so I different name may pop up.

Redneck 1
04-15-16, 17:17

Recommends on girls?

Thanks for any help.Yes, Sunflower is "still around". They have advertisements (with phone number) in the "body rubs" and "escorts" sections of Backpage, including two posted today. Plus, there's a "Sunflower" thread with provider info in this Honolulu forum:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10507-Sunflower

However, as DeepShot advised, there are many other places and many choices. So for the best results, take the time to review the forum and find providers who match your personal preferences.

H Mobius
04-15-16, 22:01

Recommends on girls?

Thanks for any help.The name Sunflower has been recycled; as such the current Sunflower is not the same place as you are remembering. Though I have not seen the current staff, the girls who were at the current SF just prior were not nearly as hot as at the old SF.

Best to check them out if you are curious:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sunflower-pretty-asian-young-girls-ready-to-serve-you-100-satisfaction/6129155

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-yuri-from-japan-sunflower-waiting-for-youcentury-center/6129101

Fire94
04-16-16, 01:37
Has anybody been to this place yet?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5541416950.html

Lkjhgf
04-16-16, 04:55
Just got done with monica, coming out of the shower mimi walked in, followed by monica.

I was making out with mimi, then monica both in the small shower room and hall way when monica.

Start sucking on mimi"s tits,(fuck me) got the hard on again but had to leave.

0 pps wrong tread.

SilentLover
04-16-16, 17:44
Does anyone know if there are real Japanese girls here? What kind of service? Etc?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kumanolikabebefrom-japan4hands-available/5581782

Any info would be appreciated.

Kukui Street
04-16-16, 18:53
That's Blue Angel; see that thread.Hey Bro, your mailbox is full.

RiverRat22
04-16-16, 23:23
Does anyone know if there are real Japanese girls here? What kind of service? Etc?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kumanolikabebefrom-japan4hands-available/5581782

Any info would be appreciated.I'm doubtful they are really Japanese. Kuma for instance is not a name a Japanese girl would be associated with, it mean Bear in Japanese. People nickname Dogs and Bouncers 'Kuma'.

WomenLover2
04-17-16, 00:57
Yes, Sunflower is "still around". They have advertisements (with phone number) in the "body rubs" and "escorts" sections of Backpage, including two posted today. Plus, there's a "Sunflower" thread with provider info in this Honolulu forum:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10507-Sunflower

However, as DeepShot advised, there are many other places and many choices. So for the best results, take the time to review the forum and find providers who match your personal preferences.Rose from Sunflower lied to me saying that the picture of 36 dd ad was her when I called to make appointment. I went down and Rose said that the picture was her!
She must think I'm totally blind or stupid to believe this. Picture and her real life appearance
was so way off.... Not even close! Totally fake!!!!!

Total lie! I would not trust Rose or Sunflower. Waste time!

DeadRater
04-18-16, 06:32
I keep seeing this Ad up on constantly and I have no idea what the name is. I'm currently busy doing shit but I was interested if these girls are real or not so I tried to look for the name for some review but got nothing. So I wanted to know if anyone got any info or even a name.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-girls-cherry-and-angelwe-use-100-real-pictures-onlysupermodel-collections/6023031

CSupaMan
04-18-16, 06:51
I keep seeing this Ad up on constantly and I have no idea what the name is. I'm currently busy doing shit but I was interested if these girls are real or not so I tried to look for the name for some review but got nothing. So I wanted to know if anyone got any info or even a name.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-girls-cherry-and-angelwe-use-100-real-pictures-onlysupermodel-collections/6023031Howzit DeadRater the pictures are real the establishment is called Blue Angel so refer to thread for reviews. Definitely a spot to check out I know Amber and Emily leave within a week or less so hurry!

CS.

G3504
04-18-16, 07:33

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-girls-cherry-and-angelwe-use-100-real-pictures-onlysupermodel-collections/6023031Think they are called Blue Angel. Corner of Beretania and Nuuanu. I think the name of the building is Kukui Plaza.

G35.

Licentious
04-18-16, 13:14

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-girls-cherry-and-angelwe-use-100-real-pictures-onlysupermodel-collections/6023031Pictures are99% real.

Empire and mayflower duplicate.

See the man Mike

DeadRater
04-19-16, 01:32
Pictures are99% real.

Empire and mayflower duplicate.

See the man Mike

Think they are called Blue Angel. Corner of Beretania and Nuuanu. I think the name of the building is Kukui Plaza.

G35.

Howzit DeadRater the pictures are real the establishment is called Blue Angel so refer to thread for reviews. Definitely a spot to check out I know Amber and Emily leave within a week or less so hurry!

CS.Thanks guys. I will definitely visit eventually.

Finger Licking
04-19-16, 16:41
Not a bad place to hit up if you live on the westside and don't have time to drive into town.

Its similar service and type of providers as CMH. BBBJ / BBFS is offered for regulars. Damage is 0. 4 house fee and tip $. 60.

Just FYI, don't go on Sundays -the ac is shut off all day / night on Sundays! They aim to please and can take a pounding.

TheRealDealPig
04-19-16, 20:28
For all mongers visiting and newbies looking for good places to go.

This is my list of places to avoid. Your better off staying at home and jerking off rather than getting Rushed, Lame service at these places. You will guarantee get less than 1 hour and will be pushed out by your provider once you cum, no DFK or LFK, and all services will be covered. Standard Mechanical services by the girl. Rather than waste $200 at these places put it in a savings account and save for a trip to PI, Patt, Rio, DR, Central America, any place outside USA.

All the places right next to Femme Nu strip club.

Emerald. Rushed service, out in less than an hour. Pretty girls but they are lame. No DFK and everything covered.

GOGO and Ocean. In same building. Just avoid. Girls are hard core veterans.

VIP. Hot chicks but they are hard core veterans. Want you to cum fast so they can move on to the next sucker. Always out in less than 60.

Pine Tree. This place is dying. Ugly or hot doesn't matter, the girls give mechanical and standard service.

Smile Spa. Don't believe the ads. They got nothing but mechanical robot girls and out in less than 60 min.

Hula's. Crap. Expect crappy service from a hot chick or crappy service from an ugly chick.

Bench Warmer
04-19-16, 20:36
Not a bad place to hit up if you live on the westside and don't have time to drive into town.

Its similar service and type of providers as CMH. BBBJ / BBFS is offered for regulars. Damage is 0. 4 house fee and tip $. 60.

Just FYI, don't go on Sundays -the ac is shut off all day / night on Sundays! They aim to please and can take a pounding.Does the place still reek of smoke?

NiceBush808
04-19-16, 21:27

Just FYI, don't go on Sundays -the ac is shut off all day / night on Sundays! They aim to please and can take a pounding.Been there few times. The place is convenient for me too since I live closer to that area. It's like having a MILF place like Crystal Healing Massage in town in the leeward/central oahu side of the island. Most of the providers there are old, more on the MILF side and over 40 maybe. better looking, younger, and Sexier game is in town of course, but you never know, there could be a hidden gem in these older places, away from town, that'd be great. But, if anyone encounters a pretty and younger provider, that'd be great. Hehe. Especially one with a nice full Bush.

Shoots Brah
04-19-16, 21:52

Just FYI, don't go on Sundays -the ac is shut off all day / night on Sundays! They aim to please and can take a pounding.I'm sure I've read it somewhere before, but where is pearl city relaxation exactly? I always thought it used to be by princess palace but never did see it? Is it inside the building upstairs?

Jao Choo
04-20-16, 02:13
I'm sure I've read it somewhere before, but where is pearl city relaxation exactly? I always thought it used to be by princess palace but never did see it? Is it inside the building upstairs?Yes, Pearl City Relaxation is in the same building as Princess Palace and is upstairs. Go around the Ewa side of the building and park in back. If I remember correctly it is to the right of the walk-through to go to the front of the building. Hope that helps.

Blake123
04-20-16, 03:34
I'm sure I've read it somewhere before, but where is pearl city relaxation exactly? I always thought it used to be by princess palace but never did see it? Is it inside the building upstairs?I haven't been there in a looong time.

Pearl City Business Plaza. 803 Kamehameha Hwy, suite 206. Entrance is on the outside. Same building where Flamingo Restaurant used to be located.

Ck813
04-20-16, 05:43
Chinese Patty from Century Center is there for all you old timers. You have to walk in to get her because I'm not sure what name she goes by. IMHO great massage and HE. She may not give one here because the rooms are only blocked by a curtain and she seemed scared. Don't call the place just walk in or you will scare her and she will leave and who knows where she will turn up. I reviewed her before only for guys to scare her away. Very very petite sweet Chinese girl. 5'-5' 4" 90-95 lbs absolutely (A) or smaller but really cute face and sweet girl. Please don't scare her away. I have more but I need to ask if I can put them here. My other ace I reviewed her and now she is gone. That is actually (3) aces I reviewed out west side and (3) disappeared. I found (2) back but lots left so now I got to go back town. Once you find these aces share slowly.

Haven't done much mongering these days as money has been tight and work schedule is a killer since I returned to island. Anyways, went by a shop in Aiea near Best Buy and Ford dealer, Thai place right around the corner. Therapist was on the couch and I thought they only took appointments at.

First but she said walk-ins were ok. Opted for the 60 min service. Massage was good with hard presses and kneading and she even worked on the feet a lot. I was under a sheet the whole time and on the flip, she ensured to use the sheet to provide a cover and.

Look away. Really hate when they do that. No hint of play whatsoever. I knew I was doomed at that moment as it would be strictly legit. Didn't bother even asking. Overall massage was good, therapist I'd say was ok on the eyes, late 30's early 40's, and massage was.

Good. If you're looking for a good legit massage, here's another place to check out. Damage was. 8 total (standard fee of. 6 plus tip).

P Venkman
04-21-16, 03:29
Yes, Pearl City Relaxation is in the same building as Princess Palace and is upstairs. Go around the Ewa side of the building and park in back. If I remember correctly it is to the right of the walk-through to go to the front of the building. Hope that helps.Princess Palace, tahat strip club under the old flamingos. Most uncomfotable strip club I ever went to cause me and my friend were the only ones there. And only a whitewas decent but flat chested. We went back to Rockza for the better chicks.

Ilovewhores247
04-21-16, 05:40
Current Tier 1 providers (in no particular order):

Pink, Kimmy, Connie, Lily, Sophie, Muni.

Sasha floats between tier 1 and 2 status (sessions seemed rush these days).

I've had many more popular providers but the above standout in my mind. IMHO.

GrateFu
04-21-16, 05:47
Current Tier 1 providers (in no particular order):

Pink, Kimmy, Connie, Lily, Sophie, Muni.

Sasha floats between tier 1 and 2 status (sessions seemed rush these days).

I've had many more popular providers but the above standout in my mind. IMHO.Does Paula not fit into your list? If that's the Sophie from Kison, then Paula should definitely be there as well.

TheRealDealPig
04-21-16, 19:47
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

GFunkEra
04-21-16, 23:10
New in town just wanted to know what's the recommended places and anyone particularly recommended to see.

GFunkEra
04-21-16, 23:13
New in town and wanted to know any recommendations of places and who is highly recommended to see.

BallzDeep69
04-22-16, 01:49
New in town and wanted to know any recommendations of places and who is highly recommended to see.Welcome, I would recommend Dallas or Jordan ant Rejuve.

DeepShot
04-22-16, 05:25
They all good. According to reports Emerald is hot. Check it out and report.

New in town and wanted to know any recommendations of places and who is highly recommended to see.

PanochaMan
04-22-16, 07:30
Kind of an up and down session. If you see their current ad, she's wearing the bikini. Pics are her, but slightly deceiving. Breasts look better in pic. Probably small C size.

Started with her joining me in the shower, but no BBBJ preview. Washed me well, stroking jr well. 5 min shower, 5 minute massage, 5 minute BBBJ, 5 minute daty, 5 minutes in miss, 5 minute shower again. No kissing at all. Yup, half hour and she was a little surprised that I layed back down on the bed for more massage. 5 more minutes at massage. I mentioned that it wasn't an hour yet, she tried to correct me saying when I came in, but she was off by 10 minutes. I left the tip and walked out. Looked at my watch and 40 minutes total. Rather than make a scene, I just going to let my review say it all. Not the same experience as when I saw Lily / Sugar. The guy that answered the door didn't ask how everything was, so I didn't say anything, just left.

I won't return there when there are so many better options when it comes to customer service. I like the full hour, and hate feeling rushed. Happiness, Top Spa, and we'll see the new talent at Sweet Spa tomorrow night. I think that I'll be sticking to those places from now on.

G3504
04-22-16, 08:20
New in town and wanted to know any recommendations of places and who is highly recommended to see.Decide what you prefer seeing (escort, AMP, etc.) then RTFF. LOTS of current and detailed information on this forum.

G35.

Snowsofa
04-22-16, 15:28
It seems like some claimed Japanese providers are not really from Japan or speak Japanese.

I would like to experience the real ones if there is any.

Thank you guys for your info.

Bikini
04-22-16, 18:31
Not much chance of that. I was told once before that the reason there are no Jgirls in Honolulu is because, "Japanese girls don't need money".

It seems like some claimed Japanese providers are not really from Japan or speak Japanese.

Thank you guys for your info.

Eluder
04-22-16, 18:55

Thank you guys for your info.All you got are the tourists and Mermaid (hostess bar). Haven't seen an authentic J-girl yet at our mp's. So unless your nampa game is strong; gl.

NiceBush808
04-22-16, 19:02
All you got are the tourists and Mermaid (hostess bar). Haven't seen an authentic J-girl yet at our mp's. So unless your nampa game is strong; gl.True. I think the only alternative would be massage therapist and not massage parlor. But even then most are legit and only play sexy but don't do the you know what. I heard of a couple of Japanese who advertise and will give a HE and that's it, but not sure who. And there are some MT's who I think are Japanese but they're local and kind of on the old side if ya know wad I mean.

Spartacus77
04-22-16, 19:28
Not much chance of that. I was told once before that the reason there are no Jgirls in Honolulu is because, "Japanese girls don't need money".Actually the young J-Girls do need money, but they won't work in the sex industry abroad. The yakuza won't allow the export of their girls to foreign countries (at least not the pretty ones). They will work in the soap and massage places in Japan. If they are from Osaka, they'll work in Tokyo, the Tokyo girls will work in Nagoya, etc.

After they earn their money, they come to the US for school or one year work internships. If you really want to meet young j-girls you have to hit Waikiki or the college campuses. Bring your "A" game and it doesn't hurt to speak Japanese. Once in a while a visiting Jgirl escort comes to town, but there is no organized group bringing young girls into the US like Korea and China.

If you find a bonafide Jgirl let us know.

DangerBoy
04-22-16, 19:31
Didn't Maria Ozawa do something at one of the hostess bars back in the day? I don't know the details, but there's a photo floating around of her in one of them.

Or maybe I just misunderstood.

Actually the young J-Girls do need money, but they won't work in the sex industry abroad. The yakuza won't allow the export of their girls to foreign countries (at least not the pretty ones). They will work in the soap and massage places in Japan. If they are from Osaka, they'll work in Tokyo, the Tokyo girls will work in Nagoya, etc.

After they earn their money, they come to the US for school or one year work internships. If you really want to meet young j-girls you have to hit Waikiki or the college campuses. Bring your "A" game and it doesn't hurt to speak Japanese. Once in a while a visiting Jgirl escort comes to town, but there is no organized group bringing young girls into the US like Korea and China.

If you find a bonafide Jgirl let us know.

Kalani69
04-22-16, 19:36
Didn't Maria Ozawa do something at one of the hostess bars back in the day? I don't know the details, but there's a photo floating around of her in one of them.

Or maybe I just misunderstood.Yes, there were reports that she was in Hawaii and "working" out of one of the bars on Kapiolani near Ward. Can't remember the name but others most likely will. However, she does not technically fit the definition. Her latest gig was as a AV porn star, not technically a prostitute. And she is not 100% Japanese, which makes a difference in the J sex trade, she's 1/2 French-Canadian.

Spartacus77
04-22-16, 19:51

Or maybe I just misunderstood.I read someplace she was working as an escort, but only in Japan. I don't recall if she was seeing foreigners. It might have been "no foreigners" policy with her. I guess it's like here when the escorts here say "African-American men." There's no anti-descriminiation board you can file a complaint with in the sex-industry.

She is in her 30's now, and no longer an AV actress, so who knows?

Hornysamowen
04-22-16, 19:53
All you got are the tourists and Mermaid (hostess bar). Haven't seen an authentic J-girl yet at our mp's. So unless your nampa game is strong; gl.What about the coed Momo from Venus and later VIP from a few years ago, she was a J-girl with a Bush.

GFunkEra
04-22-16, 21:58
Welcome, I would recommend Dallas or Jordan ant Rejuve.Thanks for the recommendations! I don't really have a type I like to dabble into everything it all depends on what I'm into at the time. Right now I'm into Tigo Bitties but of course with awesome service. Any advice on that?

OneEyeMongsta
04-22-16, 22:40
What about the coed Momo from Venus and later VIP from a few years ago, she was a J-girl with a Bush.Man, I've seen Momo more than a few times at VIP, but that was a bunch of years ago. Certified JDM that one. She was my go-to when I wanted my JAV fix. Well, she was the only J-Girl I knew of and still know of. She is very pretty, but typical VIP standard of service though. I would see her again if she's still around. She must now be mid-late 30's now, but I that's a turn on for me. Would be very interested if anyone can confirm any J-girls currently around.

DangerBoy
04-22-16, 22:58
Not a fan of her new tattoos, but hey, I'd pay to do Maria Ozawa, no matter what her jgirl status is.

Yes, there were reports that she was in Hawaii and "working" out of one of the bars on Kapiolani near Ward. Can't remember the name but others most likely will. However, she does not technically fit the definition. Her latest gig was as a AV porn star, not technically a prostitute. And she is not 100% Japanese, which makes a difference in the J sex trade, she's 1/2 French-Canadian.

CM0069
04-23-16, 03:07
Not much chance of that. I was told once before that the reason there are no Jgirls in Honolulu is because, "Japanese girls don't need money".Yeah, that or here on green card looking for husbando. A number I've seen, some early 30's and up milfs (still hot lookin and slim) got to hit them up either random bar / club waikz, they are pretty good at weeding out the "playboys" talking to a few hehe. And they'll tell me there is always at least one of them that just wants a one nighter after a night out. Fricken game finding that one.

PanochaMan
04-23-16, 08:06
Gold stars all around here. Blue Star is formerly Sweet Spa, and Star lives up to her 5 star billing in its ad. I went in after getting a text from Choi to come meet the new talent. They have 3 new girls, and I will have to meet all of them, but tonight it was all about service, and Star provided that. Straight up, she's a trifecta, L / A / S all 10's from me. Yes, she's that good.

Was greeted by my favorite mama, who I met a couple years ago at Hula Girls, and more recently at Tokyo Spa. Hugs and smiles and compliments exchanged by both of us, and she tells me that she will introduce me to the most beautiful girl. She came back with Star, and I was floored. OMFG, I've never met a girl as beautiful as her. She greeted me with a hug and a soft kiss. Her English is limited, but we communicated just fine. She undressed me and took me to the shower where she cleaned me well. Back in the room, some lfk that lead to her working her way south, kissing and licking my nipples before dropping down for one of the best BBBJ's I've had in a long time. A winning combination of velvety smooth sucking and licking of all the goods. She had me sit down, and continued, when she pushed me back and starts rimming me. Wow, she's checking all of the boxes at this point. She seemed to be in no rush either, taking her time and enjoying me. I brought her up for more lfk / dfk, picked her up and layed her on the bed where I started kissing her some more, working my way down to a full Bush and a clean nani. I stayed there for quite a while, and she got really wet. Daty, dato and a little fiv brought her to several o's. This young hottie was enjoying herself as much as I was, and I went on and on and on before she reached her arms out to bring me up for air and more kissing. Her kisses got me hard as a rock and ready, she slipped the cover on and guided me in. We went at it in miss for a while, and when I felt myself getting close, I stopped and turned her over for ds, where I eventually came. She kept on rocking it though until she got hers, her hands on the wall for leverage as she was pushing back against my thrusts. After she came, I collapsed on the bed, she went and got some hot towels and mouthwash, and cleaned me up a bit. Then she said the magic word, "massage?" Oh hell ya. She gave a strong massage with some baby oil, then laid the towel on me and walked on my back. Amazing how much power is packed into her petite body. Maybe 5'4" and 100 lbs if that. Strong is this one though. Then, out of nowhere, she just collapsed on my back, lying on top of me, and we cuddled with her softly touching and caressing me all over, playing with my ears and neck. Another shower, and we were saying our goodbyes.

I have to say that in all my years, I've never been with someone as beautiful as this young Korean beauty. I would have to put her in her mid twenties. She has a cute little mole, a sweet little okole, and well made see's. She feels light as a feather, but can really pack a punch. Star is 100% GFE, at least that was the session that I had with her. I really can't say enough about this woman. Also, the pics in the ad are definately her. I didn't get a good look at the other ladies there, but I will, up close and personal in the near future. Until then though, I think I will be seeing a lot more of Star. She will definately be an all star in this town if she treats every man the way she treated me.

Member #5810
04-23-16, 14:13
Gold stars all around here. Blue Star is formerly Sweet Spa, and Star lives up to her 5 star billing in its ad. I went in after getting a text from Choi to come meet the new talent. They have 3 new girls, and I will have to meet all of them, but tonight it was all about service, and Star provided that. Straight up, she's a trifecta, L / A / S all 10's from me. Yes, she's that good.

Was greeted by my favorite mama, who I met a couple years ago at Hula Girls, and more recently at Tokyo Spa. Hugs and smiles and compliments exchanged by both of us, and she tells me that she will introduce me to the most beautiful girl. She came back with Star, and I was floored. OMFG, I've never met a girl as beautiful as her. She greeted me with a hug and a soft kiss. Her English is limited, but we communicated just fine. She undressed me and took me to the shower where she cleaned me well. Back in the room, some lfk that lead to her working her way south, kissing and licking my nipples before dropping down for one of the best BBBJ's I've had in a long time. A winning combination of velvety smooth sucking and licking of all the goods. She had me sit down, and continued, when she pushed me back and starts rimming me. Wow, she's checking all of the boxes at this point. She seemed to be in no rush either, taking her time and enjoying me. I brought her up for more lfk / dfk, picked her up and layed her on the bed where I started kissing her some more, working my way down to a full Bush and a clean nani. I stayed there for quite a while, and she got really wet. Daty, dato and a little fiv brought her to several o's. This young hottie was enjoying herself as much as I was, and I went on and on and on before she reached her arms out to bring me up for air and more kissing. Her kisses got me hard as a rock and ready, she slipped the cover on and guided me in. We went at it in miss for a while, and when I felt myself getting close, I stopped and turned her over for ds, where I eventually came. She kept on rocking it though until she got hers, her hands on the wall for leverage as she was pushing back against my thrusts. After she came, I collapsed on the bed, she went and got some hot towels and mouthwash, and cleaned me up a bit. Then she said the magic word, "massage?" Oh hell ya. She gave a strong massage with some baby oil, then laid the towel on me and walked on my back. Amazing how much power is packed into her petite body. Maybe 5'4" and 100 lbs if that. Strong is this one though. Then, out of nowhere, she just collapsed on my back, lying on top of me, and we cuddled with her softly touching and caressing me all over, playing with my ears and neck. Another shower, and we were saying our goodbyes.

I have to say that in all my years, I've never been with someone as beautiful as this young Korean beauty. I would have to put her in her mid twenties. She has a cute little mole, a sweet little okole, and well made see's. She feels light as a feather, but can really pack a punch. Star is 100% GFE, at least that was the session that I had with her. I really can't say enough about this woman. Also, the pics in the ad are definately her. I didn't get a good look at the other ladies there, but I will, up close and personal in the near future. Until then though, I think I will be seeing a lot more of Star. She will definately be an all star in this town if she treats every man the way she treated me.Thanks for TOFTT! Damn she sounds like a winner! Glad Choi got some hotties in again. Going to visit this weekend for sure. Great honest report! !!

Goser
04-23-16, 14:47

I have to say that in all my years, I've never been with someone as beautiful as this young Korean beauty. I would have to put her in her mid twenties. She has a cute little mole, a sweet little okole, and well made see's. She feels light as a feather, but can really pack a punch. Star is 100% GFE, at least that was the session that I had with her. I really can't say enough about this woman. Also, the pics in the ad are definately her. I didn't get a good look at the other ladies there, but I will, up close and personal in the near future. Until then though, I think I will be seeing a lot more of Star. She will definately be an all star in this town if she treats every man the way she treated me.Great report. So good I made an appointment to see Star today. I get there and she and her friend Blue are jetted lagged and sick. Neither can provide. Mama Moon from Tokyo Spa is there now. She is giving the girls the weekend off.

Blue is young. Very average looking face. Did not get to see her body. Might look good dolled up. Star is super cute.

Third girl Angela is a GILF. Probably over 50 or maybe over 60.

BernieSan71
04-23-16, 16:34
Everything Panochaman said is spot on. He basically wrote damn near word for word the review I was going to write. One thing I'd like to add that made the experience even better IMHO was her eye contact. From the second she closed the door following the shower she never lost eye contact. To me it made it all the more sexy. Pure GFE experience. I can't wait to go back.

DangerBoy
04-23-16, 18:28
Yeah, that or here on green card looking for husbando. A number I've seen, some early 30's and up milfs (still hot lookin and slim) got to hit them up either random bar / club waikz, they are pretty good at weeding out the "playboys" talking to a few hehe. And they'll tell me there is always at least one of them that just wants a one nighter after a night out. Fricken game finding that one.I've noticed that the Japanese tourists and transplants from Japan tend to like the white meat (also true of Asian women in general), especially if they speak their language. Have an old Army buddy who has a serious case of yellow fever, but since he speaks Japanese and Korean, he gets his regular fix. (Doesn't hurt that he works for an airline too.).

I figure it's because if they wanted to marry someone Japanese / Chinese / Korean / whatever, they would have done it back home. Which suits me fine as someone who's ethnically Japanese, as I'm not really interested in Asian women anyway.

SexBozo
04-23-16, 18:35

Just FYI, don't go on Sundays -the ac is shut off all day / night on Sundays! They aim to please and can take a pounding.So only 100 total damage. That's nice.

DangerBoy
04-23-16, 19:06
Been noticing more ads like these popping up:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-beautiful-blonde-available-now/3682821

White girls working out of CC. Smells like a bait and switch, and my Spidey sense is tingling. Anyone give it a shot yet?

Chik0848
04-23-16, 19:18
So only 100 total damage. That's nice.If you look at the house fee . 4, this indicates $40.00. The tip is $. 60 which indicates the tip is $160.00. Try checking out the Abbreviation at the top of the page. It may help you with other short cuts in the future.

Viet Whisperer
04-23-16, 20:48
Been noticing more ads like these popping up:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-beautiful-blonde-available-now/3682821

White girls working out of CC. Smells like a bait and switch, and my Spidey sense is tingling. Anyone give it a shot yet?Most likely fake pics as I believe the girl in the glasses is a pornstar named Harriet Sugarcookie.

Candyman2002
04-23-16, 23:30
Hey, I know there were times when some strippers would work the AMPs too. Anyone remember who they were or if any are still in action? Thanks.

On Da Prowl
04-24-16, 02:18
Most likely fake pics as I believe the girl in the glasses is a pornstar named Harriet Sugarcookie.The picture of the asian girl is real. She used to go by on backpage as college cutie. Seen her twice and I was out of dragonfly. Bella services were all full covered but she does have a tight nani.

G3504
04-24-16, 03:21
Hey, I know there were times when some strippers would work the AMPs too. Anyone remember who they were or if any are still in action? Thanks.Missy over at Aloha Me Spa.

G35.

Blake123
04-24-16, 05:13
Hey, I know there were times when some strippers would work the AMPs too. Anyone remember who they were or if any are still in action? Thanks.I can think of two: Nasha (Roses / Top Spa) and Chaiza (Mayflower). Chaiza, I believe, is gone for good. Nasha seems to come and go, so a return to the AMPs is possible.

Viet Whisperer
04-24-16, 11:33
The picture of the asian girl is real. She used to go by on backpage as college cutie. Seen her twice and I was out of dragonfly. Bella services were all full covered but she does have a tight nani.Upon closer inspection that's not Harriet. Thanks for the info.

Viet Whisperer
04-24-16, 11:40
I can think of two: Nasha (Roses / Top Spa) and Chaiza (Mayflower). Chaiza, I believe, is gone for good. Nasha seems to come and go, so a return to the AMPs is possible.Nasha is around but not currently working a parlor. She constantly loses her phone.

FutSniffA
04-24-16, 15:11
Nasha is around but not currently working a parlor. She constantly loses her phone.I texted her old phone just last night and someone told me I had the wrong number.

Phillybeauties
04-24-16, 16:18
Everything Panochaman said is spot on. He basically wrote damn near word for word the review I was going to write. One thing I'd like to add that made the experience even better IMHO was her eye contact. From the second she closed the door following the shower she never lost eye contact. To me it made it all the more sexy. Pure GFE experience. I can't wait to go back.Blue Angel is also in we chat under a different name.

PanochaMan
04-24-16, 18:26
Blue Angel is also in we chat under a different name.No, Blue Star use to be Sweet Spa. Blue Angel is a totally different place.

Candyman2002
04-25-16, 21:58
Nasha is around but not currently working a parlor. She constantly loses her phone.Thanks. Been seeing a girl for a few week and just found out she dances. Just making sure she doesn't do AMP on the side as she screws like a pro for being only 22.

Finger Licking
04-27-16, 14:38
So only 100 total damage. That's nice.Its actually $200 0. 4 house fee and 1. 6 tip.

Hawaii1959
04-28-16, 01:39
Just stopping by to add my 2 cents. I'm stationed on the mainland now and am only back here for a short while on a special project. After the long flight and usual airport hassles, I'm ready for a good massage so headed to my home-away-from-home at Penny's on Beretania. I like the fact that she's in a small cottage, so it kind of is like a home. After calling ahead to make sure she'd be available, Penny greeted me at the door and I was immediately ready to go as she looked so nice and tasty in her short negligee. She was clearly happy to see me again after so long and gave me a big hug. But then she gave me the bad news as she has a problem with her arm which has stopped her from working for the moment. I was more than disappointed as I had been anticipating Penny's great massage, but she introduced me to her friend Kimmie who would be happy to service me.

Kimmie looks to be around 40 or so, maybe about 5' 3" without the heels she was wearing. I was still smarting from not being able to partake of Penny's charms, but was intrigued enough by Kimmie to give it a go. Of the two available rooms, I always choose the one with the mattress. After I undressed and got comfortable, Kimmie arrived wearing a short, cute dress which nicely presented her body. She explained that as Penny told her I was an old friend of hers, she could be relaxed with me without the usual song and dance.

We started the massage, I told her the stronger and deeper, the better. She wasn't quite able to do it as hard as I like, but it was hard and deep enough to satisfy me. I could tell that she worked hard to please me. After about 30 minutes of getting more relaxed, I told her I wanted to move on to other things as I was horny from so much traveling with no recent release. She then started to run her finger tips over and around my butt, thighs, and the boys, which got me stiff in short order. She told me to turn over and stood up to remove her dress and panties. I was pleased and told her I liked what I saw. I went to town on sucking and licking her natural B breasts and small perky nipples. Eventually worked my way down to munch on her kitty, which is sparsely furred on top and shaved on the sides. Spend a fair amount of time there, until her breath deepened and she appeared to cum gently. As she had just received her desert, I felt free to have her in several different positions and finished in doggy my favorite. She was willing and open to do all that I suggested.

I had a nice, relaxing, pleasurable time with her and she appreciated that I took care of her and treated her with respect. Her English is limited, but never so much that it got in the way of the proceedings. So if it's a middle aged Korean woman you'd like, one who is friendly and service oriented, then I'd recommend Kimmie.

Over and out until next time.

Fleshlight
04-28-16, 08:15
Most likely fake pics as I believe the girl in the glasses is a pornstar named Harriet Sugarcookie.I concur, pics is definitely real, 100%. Young girl & fun personality. Good FS. A repeater.

Flesh.

WaikikiBeAC
04-28-16, 14:51
Checked out Sophie at Kison the other day. Very happy I did. Beautiful Korean girl with large natural breasts and excellent service.

Looks. Korean, about 5 4, long dark hair, nice soft tanned skin, young girl probably late 20's, beautiful face, large real natural breasts and good round butt.

Service. Started with nice soft massage, on the flip started kissing all over my body and began LFK which led to DFK. Really good kisser. Nice long BBBJ, very sensual. Junior was ready to go so she hopped on top and rode me like a champ. Switch to doggie and finish in mish. Went to clean up and get hot towel. After she snuggled up to me and talked story.

Attitude. Very sweet girl, speaks English very well and is nice to talk too. Will be repeating and recommend her.

Van Deventer
04-28-16, 18:25
I concur, pics is definitely real, 100%. Young girl & fun personality. Good FS. A repeater.

Flesh.There are two girls in the ad. Which one are you referring to?

Thanks.

Bikini
04-28-16, 19:16
They've been running the same add for almost a month now. A couple of reports and then silence. Anyone know what's going on?

PMool44
04-28-16, 20:01
I concur, pics is definitely real, 100%. Young girl & fun personality. Good FS. A repeater.

Flesh.I went in for it today. The asian girl is real. Asked for fee beforehand which was a little sketch for me. She wanted to do FS, but I'm the kind of guy who just likes a good massage and a hand afterwards. I'm kind of terrified of catching something. Very nice therapist, she leaves mid-may though for school. Very nice body, bubbly personality, & a pretty horny girl (from what I got from the experience) but You know, mileage varies. She probably just liked me because I'm a bit on the younger college side of the demographic.

Fleshlight
04-29-16, 07:42
There are two girls in the ad. Which one are you referring to?

Thanks.Asian & glasses if that's the pics on ad.

HeineHeine
04-29-16, 17:06
Anyone else partake in Penny's girl. Love BBBJCIM.

Flesh.The location is perfect and discreet, small stand-alone house. Street parking sucks, but who wants to be seen driving out of their small lot. Place is clean and I was treated very, very well by each lady that I came in contact with. $60 to house and take your shoes off after they let you in. If you're a MILF or gilf hunter, this is a great great place. Two rooms: one has a table for massage and the other has a mattress on the floor, where the provider can walk on your back if you like. Shower is clean and theres a self-service bottle of mouthwash for your convenience. I can't say enough positives about this little gem except what a pleasant surprise. I have intentionally left providers names out becoz most readers arent going here either way! No attitudes, no tourist buses, no issues. I have been here multiple times and give it an asian MILF / gilf hunter thumbs -up, way up! Hh.

DaViper
04-30-16, 11:20
Got sometime today who should I go and see Nani or Nara? Never saw Nani heard alot of good stuff been with Nara awesome service. Any advice? Like if I been with Nara will I be disappointed with the legend Nani?

Slide Hammer
04-30-16, 12:31
Got sometime today who should I go and see Nani or Nara? Never saw Nani heard alot of good stuff been with Nara awesome service. Any advice? Like if I been with Nara will I be disappointed with the legend Nani?I definitely feel like Nara is overrated here. Shill action here. Nani is the one I'd go for jmho.

RiverRat22
04-30-16, 13:05
Got sometime today who should I go and see Nani or Nara? Never saw Nani heard alot of good stuff been with Nara awesome service. Any advice? Like if I been with Nara will I be disappointed with the legend Nani?You can't go wrong with either. If you like Nara, you will have a good time with Nani. They have different bodies, they suck and fuck differently but overall they both aim to please. I think myself that Nara is a bit more bubbly. Nara's BBBJ and CG are heavenly. Nara can't take a slamming from me in DS but, Nani can take a pounding in DS and will fuck back.

Coffee Bean
04-30-16, 14:00
Got sometime today who should I go and see Nani or Nara? Never saw Nani heard alot of good stuff been with Nara awesome service. Any advice? Like if I been with Nara will I be disappointed with the legend Nani?Go with Nani. Younger, much better looking IMHO.

Spartacus77
04-30-16, 17:28
Got sometime today who should I go and see Nani or Nara? Never saw Nani heard alot of good stuff been with Nara awesome service. Any advice? Like if I been with Nara will I be disappointed with the legend Nani?Both are great. Nani all covered service, Nara does BBBJ.

DaViper
04-30-16, 19:38
Got sometime today who should I go and see Nani or Nara? Never saw Nani heard alot of good stuff been with Nara awesome service. Any advice? Like if I been with Nara will I be disappointed with the legend Nani?Was going to check out Nani but mama said she off til Tuesday.

BallzDeep69
04-30-16, 20:04
Was going to check out Nani but mama said she off til Tuesday.That made the decision easy. LOL.

Spartacus77
04-30-16, 21:21
That made the decision easy. LOL.Nani is a limited time offer. She's here until the end of May. No return date scheduled as of yet. Nara is a regular visitor. One month on and one month off. Plus I forgot to add Nani is multi orgasmic (or a really good actress). She'll make you feel like a super stud.

SirRegal
05-01-16, 00:04
Got sometime today who should I go and see Nani or Nara? Never saw Nani heard alot of good stuff been with Nara awesome service. Any advice? Like if I been with Nara will I be disappointed with the legend Nani?I really like both but you also got to consider that Blue Angel is $60 house fee and doesn't have a table shower. And Nani is CBJ, no CIM. I really connect with both girls, though. But yeah, Nani isn't working this weekend so it made my decision easy, too. LOL.

DeepShot
05-01-16, 04:27
Both are good in their own way. In addition, Nara dfk, BBBJCIM, rim, will let you daty without locking her thighs around your head.

Nani has a better view for doggi, but both feel great pussi in lying doggi. Love Nara big fakies. Both will tak cumshot on their tits, ass, stomach. Both are 30 somethings.

Go try both and let us know who you chose. For me, dfk and BBBJCIM put Nara on top.

Both are great. Nani all covered service, Nara does BBBJ.

DeepShot
05-01-16, 04:49
I saw her there Friday night, and she was busy.

Was going to check out Nani but mama said she off til Tuesday.

LivingInSin
05-01-16, 06:13
Can anyone recommend a good girl or place to go check out in vegas?

Ninja Boots V2
05-01-16, 06:28
Can anyone recommend a good girl or place to go check out in vegas?Hobby Shop LV!

Blake123
05-01-16, 06:42
Can anyone recommend a good girl or place to go check out in vegas?I normally don't visit escorts, but this one was an exception. I spent time with this woman two years ago at her in-call near the airport. Not sure if you are into MILFs, but she has a smokin' body that is voluptuous and curvy with huge firm tits. An ass to die for. Body is pretty firm and tight. Those are her real pics. She has more pics on her website. The sex with her was over the top. During heated DS with her, she yelled out, "I love to get fucked." Great attitude and personality, and she's super friendly and down to earth. She wasn't a clock watcher. I was at her place for about 90 minutes for what was suppose to be an hour session.

I think I paid 300, but damn, was she ever worth it! She was going by the name Angel when I saw her. Highly recommended if you are looking for a very hot MILF.

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-back-tonight-only-100-independent-amazing-reviews-mature-busty-curvy-vip-companion/5917267

LivingInSin
05-01-16, 17:32
Hobby Shop LV!Thought I went here. Looked like a total ripoff. Asked for the money up front before I even enter or seen any girls.

Ninja Boots V2
05-01-16, 18:31
Thought I went here. Looked like a total ripoff. Asked for the money up front before I even enter or seen any girls.Check the website. Pics of girls are pretty accurate.

Hobbyshoplv.com

Tripper123
05-01-16, 18:50
Can anyone recommend a good girl or place to go check out in vegas?Good experiences with both SS-asian and Discreet Whispers.

Rod Farva
05-01-16, 20:51
I normally don't visit escorts, but this one was an exception. I spent time with this woman two years ago at her in-call near the airport. Not sure if you are into MILFs, but she has a smokin' body that is voluptuous and curvy with huge firm tits. An ass to die for. Body is pretty firm and tight. Those are her real pics. She has more pics on her website. The sex with her was over the top. During heated DS with her, she yelled out, "I love to get fucked." Great attitude and personality, and she's super friendly and down to earth. She wasn't a clock watcher. I was at her place for about 90 minutes for what was suppose to be an hour session.

I think I paid 300, but damn, was she ever worth it! She was going by the name Angel when I saw her. Highly recommended if you are looking for a very hot MILF.

http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-back-tonight-only-100-independent-amazing-reviews-mature-busty-curvy-vip-companion/5917267She also has a video on Mom POV.

Blake123
05-02-16, 03:57
She also has a video on Mom POV.I tried to view it, but was told I first had to subscribe to MomPov.com for $29.99/ month. Not worth it. Besides, I already know what she is like in person :)

StripedFashion
05-02-16, 04:46
Are there any FuckIt list AMP providers any of you can recommend that's tall (5'7 and up) and slender? Like legs for days kine. Did a thread search and didn't find much.

I still consider Melody from Empire my ATF. Have Cam from Rejuve and Sara from Tokyo on my radar but if there are any other ones?

I think the tallest provider I've ever seen was escort Sexxy Sabrina. Banged her Greek too. That was fun but female condom, I didn't care much for.

DeadRater
05-02-16, 06:02
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/emerald-975-queen-st-alert/6068062

So this caught my eye. Was wondering what's going on there.

Goser
05-02-16, 09:43

So this caught my eye. Was wondering what's going on there.It's probably Milli. She was pissed off at Emerald when she left. Claimed they stole several thousand dollars from her.

Viet Whisperer
05-02-16, 11:32

So this caught my eye. Was wondering what's going on there.Probably more drama related to Milii who says someone stole money from her there and posted here awhile back. I don't even know what a message like that would mean.

Poi Dog
05-02-16, 16:10
Gents,

Been out of the hunt for a bit, work's been pretty hectic, but looking to get back into it in the next week or so.

Any info on this http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-and-sensual-lady-100-real-pics/6127170, would be much appreciated. Feel free to PM me.

Stay safe,

Poi Dog.

Slide Hammer
05-02-16, 22:55
Anyone got the skinny on this place? Sally specifically. I tried texting the number and was interacting with someone who was being very double secret probation style. Wouldn't even tell me if the place has a name. Told me pics of Sally are real though. I know. I was reeally surprised too.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/prettyattractive-asian-dora-sally/6012143

Coffee Bean
05-02-16, 23:15
Anyone got the skinny on this place? Sally specifically. I tried texting the number and was interacting with someone who was being very double secret probation style. Wouldn't even tell me if the place has a name. Told me pics of Sally are real though. I know. I was reeally surprised too.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/prettyattractive-asian-dora-sally/6012143That's the number for ideal. Lilys old place. Was in CS. Now in Ex Ctr I think. Lilly about 40. Never had young girls there before. Maybe she becoming Mamasan and recruiting young girls in.

Oki Chimpo
05-03-16, 03:06
Thought I went here. Looked like a total ripoff. Asked for the money up front before I even enter or seen any girls.You sure this was hobbyshoplv? Doesn't sound like it.

Check the website. Pics of girls are pretty accurate.

Hobbyshoplv.comKinda sorta I guess? Kinda like how the BP ads here look like the girls in the AMPs?

Can anyone recommend a good girl or place to go check out in vegas?That being said, and since you're posting this in the massage parlor thread, hobbyshoplv might be your best bet. If you're interested in other types of meat, lmk. Good luck and have fun!

Spyda
05-03-16, 06:17
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rainbow-7-new-management-grand-opening-tue-may-3rd-new-girl-red-1st-time-hi/6170818

Had to laugh a little when I saw this. Going with colors for names. What's your favorite color?

New place. Actually renamed place. Or actually renamed with a recycled name. Either way, I hope this place turns out good.

Blake123
05-03-16, 06:41
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rainbow-7-new-management-grand-opening-tue-may-3rd-new-girl-red-1st-time-hi/6170818

Had to laugh a little when I saw this. Going with colors for names. What's your favorite color?

New place. Actually renamed place. Or actually renamed with a recycled name. Either way, I hope this place turns out good.Formerly Yokohama. Favorite is green. Wondering if the pics are real. Skeptical.

G3504
05-03-16, 08:10
Formerly Yokohama. Favorite is green. Wondering if the pics are real. Skeptical.I think a couple of the pics were used in the ad for Princess Relaxation (Jackie's place). Not sure if it would be the same girl though.

G35.

Goser
05-03-16, 10:23

New place. Actually renamed place. Or actually renamed with a recycled name. Either way, I hope this place turns out good.This is not going to work out for them. Too hard to keep track of girls and there are not enough colors to replace girls over time.

Lonely Smiles
05-03-16, 14:23
This is not going to work out for them. Too hard to keep track of girls and there are not enough colors to replace girls over time.**opens a box of 152 different crayola crayons**

"So who is the new girl? Is that Blue?"

"No, that is Cerulean. She is lighter than Blue, and speaks better English than Cyan!"

On a separate note, I agree with Blake123, Green's picture is my favorite as well. But as with all glamorous backpage photos, I will assume it is fake until proven otherwise.

HiPickle
05-03-16, 16:39

New place. Actually renamed place. Or actually renamed with a recycled name. Either way, I hope this place turns out good.Nice marketing ploy. Got to try something cause the competition is fierce. I was asked by a pretty popular provider where all the business is. She hadn't been busy. Yaaah, we may have a lot of mongers, but there are way more choices. And I for one love it. Hell, I've not even been to this particular location, and a lot of other locations that are very established. Yet been to more than I can count! My bet is on the fake pics by the way, whatever color they be.

BananaMonger
05-03-16, 20:02
Decided to TOFTT as my first post and visited Rainbow 7. It is where Yokohama used to be, but the mama seems to be a different mama. I called but got no response so I just went up. No doorbell so I yelled for Mama who let me in. The layout is the same, but when I was there, I think a couple of plumbers or something were there too. Anyway, I ask who is available and mama ells me to wait in a room. The room still smelled like fresh paint, but it was dry so I guess that was in another room. Few minutes later she introduces me to Orange. I ask if there's anyone else and she says no so I tell her to give me 2 minutes and I'll think about it. Then she comes back with Green. As a note, Orange and Green both do not look like their pictures in the ad. They're much older looking.

So I decide on Orange and ask Mama if there is Table shower. She says yes and tells me to wait again. I wait again and Orange comes in. Immediately she's playful and cheerful, even tweaking my nipple playfully when she greets me. She asks if I want to shower and she takes me to self shower. I ask about Table shower and she says table shower room is broken. She leaves me there, I shower then head back to room. She meets me there after a couple of minutes and I ask if I should lay down, thinking I might get a massage. She asks why, then grabs me and starts kissing and teasing me. I go with it and we make out like horny teens. Standing BBBJ with lots of BLS, then I lay down and she continues for several minutes switching between BJ and HJ. I offer to eat her and she agrees so I go down for DATY and she gets really wet really fast. She's clean and tasty, so I stay down till she's grabbing my head and telling me to stop. She either O's or is very good at faking, but either way she acts like she's sensitive.

A quick BJ, then on goes the cover. We start in flat DS, and I'm not the type who likes a ton of positions so we do that for a long time with her telling me "You're not Asian. Your dick is so big!" but not in like a fake way. Like she was being playful and I loved it. We switch to Mish and I pound her to completion while she grabs me and kisses me. Afterwards she offers massage and I agree so she goes to get hot towel and mouth wash. I get cuddles instead of a massage, but I'm more than happy with that so I don't say anything. We talk and laugh and generally just enjoy each other's company. She tells me she used to work at another place as Lemon and asked if I had seen her before. I don't think I did but tell her I'm glad I chose her. She starts playing with me down there again and I ask if I can go again. She tells me that all her customers know she only does once, but I don't mind the teasing. I get cleaned up after cuddles then tip and go on my way, but the mama never knocked. Probably too busy with the ongoing construction. Damage was standard. 5 + $. 5.

Mama and Orange both told me that table shower should be fixed by tomorrow or the day after. Mama also said that other girls should be here next week.

Overall, I really enjoyed my experience and plan to repeat when I can.

OrangeNormal' girl, in other words curvy and a little chubby, but.

Body - 8 - She's not as young as her picture and her breasts are smaller. Without heels she's around my height, so 5'2-4" ish. Her breasts are small but natural with a slight sag to them. She's a curvy woman, just a little chubby but still very sexy. Makes the DS very nice cause her butt's such a nice cushion. She has a very pretty face on top of that, and sexy hair.

Service - 8. 5 - One Pop Covered FS, but BBBJ and BLS. Allows DATY, DFK, and Nipple sucking. When she's doing the deed, she's very responsive. I'm pretty sure she wasn't faking.

Attitude - 9. 5 - She's just like her ad picture says. She's a pretty and playful playmate. She laughs easily and speaks good English. While I was with her, I distinctly got the feeling that she was really enthusiastic about taking care of my desires, within the limits of her rules of course. We clicked and the chemistry was there but YMMV.

Jan Fortifore
05-03-16, 21:30
Decided to TOFTT as my first post and visited Rainbow 7. It is where Yokohama used to be, but the mama seems to be a different mama. I called but got no response so I just went up. No doorbell so I yelled for Mama who let me in. The layout is the same, but when I was there, I think a couple of plumbers or something were there too. Anyway, I ask who is available and mama ells me to wait in a room. The room still smelled like fresh paint, but it was dry so I guess that was in another room. Few minutes later she introduces me to Orange. I ask if there's anyone else and she says no so I tell her to give me 2 minutes and I'll think about it. Then she comes back with Green. As a note, Orange and Green both do not look like their pictures in the ad. They're much older looking.

So I decide on Orange and ask Mama if there is Table shower. She says yes and tells me to wait again. I wait again and Orange comes in. Immediately she's playful and cheerful, even tweaking my nipple playfully when she greets me. She asks if I want to shower and she takes me to self shower. I ask about Table shower and she says table shower room is broken. She leaves me there, I shower then head back to room. She meets me there after a couple of minutes and I ask if I should lay down, thinking I might get a massage. She asks why, then grabs me and starts kissing and teasing me. I go with it and we make out like horny teens. Standing BBBJ with lots of BLS, then I lay down and she continues for several minutes switching between BJ and HJ. I offer to eat her and she agrees so I go down for DATY and she gets really wet really fast. She's clean and tasty, so I stay down till she's grabbing my head and telling me to stop. She either O's or is very good at faking, but either way she acts like she's sensitive.

A quick BJ, then on goes the cover. We start in flat DS, and I'm not the type who likes a ton of positions so we do that for a long time with her telling me "You're not Asian. Your dick is so big!" but not in like a fake way. Like she was being playful and I loved it. We switch to Mish and I pound her to completion while she grabs me and kisses me. Afterwards she offers massage and I agree so she goes to get hot towel and mouth wash. I get cuddles instead of a massage, but I'm more than happy with that so I don't say anything. We talk and laugh and generally just enjoy each other's company. She tells me she used to work at another place as Lemon and asked if I had seen her before. I don't think I did but tell her I'm glad I chose her. She starts playing with me down there again and I ask if I can go again. She tells me that all her customers know she only does once, but I don't mind the teasing. I get cleaned up after cuddles then tip and go on my way, but the mama never knocked. Probably too busy with the ongoing construction. Damage was standard. 5 + $. 5.

Mama and Orange both told me that table shower should be fixed by tomorrow or the day after. Mama also said that other girls should be here next week.

Overall, I really enjoyed my experience and plan to repeat when I can.

OrangeNormal' girl, in other words curvy and a little chubby, but.

Body - 8 - She's not as young as her picture and her breasts are smaller. Without heels she's around my height, so 5'2-4" ish. Her breasts are small but natural with a slight sag to them. She's a curvy woman, just a little chubby but still very sexy. Makes the DS very nice cause her butt's such a nice cushion. She has a very pretty face on top of that, and sexy hair.

Service - 8. 5 - One Pop Covered FS, but BBBJ and BLS. Allows DATY, DFK, and Nipple sucking. When she's doing the deed, she's very responsive. I'm pretty sure she wasn't faking.

Attitude - 9. 5 - She's just like her ad picture says. She's a pretty and playful playmate. She laughs easily and speaks good English. While I was with her, I distinctly got the feeling that she was really enthusiastic about taking care of my desires, within the limits of her rules of course. We clicked and the chemistry was there but YMMV.http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=6171221&oid=6170818

You chose Orange over Green, after observing both providers. How was Green's boobs? She is advertised as having "D+ cup"s.

Jan Fortifore.

WaikikiBeAC
05-04-16, 03:26
Checked out Sophie at Kison. Not my first visit with her so I knew what to expect. This girl went beyond my expectations. Paid mama house fee and shower, wait in room. In walks Sophie, she remembers me and greets me with big hug and kiss. Super happy to see me.

Looks. Korean, about 5 4, long dark hair, nice soft tan skin, beautiful young face looks in her mid 20's, nice firm body, nice round ass, and large natural breasts.

Service. Started with LFK that lead to DFK. She is a great kisser and very passionate. Kisses all over my body that lead to a great BBBJ. I was ready so told her to hop on top, starts riding me like a champ. Switch to doggie and grab hold of that great ass. Finish in mish. Collapse on top her all sweaty and out of breath. She goes out to clean up and get hot towel. Snuggles up to me and makes small talk. Finish with nice light massage. Standard tip and I am on my way.

Attitude. Super sweet girl. Speaks perfect English. If you think your first visit was good with Sophie, try a repeat visit, each session gets better everytime I have seen her. Will be repeating and repeating.

BananaMonger
05-04-16, 21:56
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=6171221&oid=6170818

You chose Orange over Green, after observing both providers. How was Green's boobs? She is advertised as having "D+ cup"s.

Jan Fortifore.I didn't get a good look at Green, and she was wearing one of those faux corset lingerie tops. Maybe it was a soft corset. Either way, I didn't get to see them very well. But if I've learned anything, it's that I'm not a good judge of cupsize. They were between C-cup and DD cup, I'm sure.

Owryuhitmefor
05-05-16, 07:26
Just wondering, what's the age to get into a parlor? Lookin to get laid soon.

Ogjl1
05-05-16, 13:58
I didn't get a good look at Green, and she was wearing one of those faux corset lingerie tops. Maybe it was a soft corset. Either way, I didn't get to see them very well. But if I've learned anything, it's that I'm not a good judge of cupsize. They were between C-cup and DD cup, I'm sure.The photos on BP are real tho?

Slide Hammer
05-05-16, 14:00
Just wondering, what's the age to get into a parlor? Lookin to get laid soon.At last some fun posts. I say you go in there kid and see what happens. Certainly not going to card you. This whole industry is 'illegal' so keep that in mind. Worst they going to say is no. $200 is $200. I don't think many are going to say no to you unless you look 10 yo.

Mike4346
05-05-16, 17:44
Does anyone know if YaYa at pine tree is Mayy from top? Same girl diff name? How was she?

PearlCity
05-05-16, 17:57
Just wondering, what's the age to get into a parlor? Lookin to get laid soon.Could be LEO. The man in blue can read too.

Licentious
05-05-16, 18:59
Just wondering, what's the age to get into a parlor? Lookin to get laid soon.The provider will go to jail for rape.

An easy bust for LE providing they also have an underage LE that goes uc.

DangerBoy
05-05-16, 20:55
Age of consent in Hawaii is 14.

That being said, I'm pretty sure most mamas and providers can pick up on the acne, the cracking voice and bad attempt at a mustache with someone barely in their teens.

No use in spreading FUD, or thinking they're *that* eager to take the money of someone who can't even vote (but who can't smoke or buy a gun, because Hawaii).

The provider will go to jail for rape.

An easy bust for LE providing they also have an underage LE that goes uc.

DangerBoy
05-05-16, 20:58
Sounds like the plot for the next 21 Jump Street remake.

Could be LEO. The man in blue can read too.

DangerBoy
05-05-16, 21:10
When I was a 17-year-old senior in high school, a friend of mine swore up and down he could get us in to Femme Nu. I'd just gotten my license, so I called his bluff.

We went to the door (this was back in 1992 when you could enter through the back, like you do now or through the front, that faces Kapiolani) and he insisted we go in through the back. Some old guy was there, and let my friend in. He looked at my I'd and said something to effect of, "Oh, you're 18!" Slapped a wristband on me so the bartenders knew I couldn't drink and let me in. (Yes, they let 18 year olds in back then — I think the only club that was 21-and-over at the time was Pure Platinum — anyone remember that club?

This was before the Michael Enos shooting, so this was before some 500-lb Samoan worked the door and another guy patted you down before you went in. And the girls were amazing back then — and they let you do so much to them.

At last some fun posts. I say you go in there kid and see what happens. Certainly not going to card you. This whole industry is 'illegal' so keep that in mind. Worst they going to say is no. $200 is $200. I don't think many are going to say no to you unless you look 10 yo.

Redneck 1
05-05-16, 21:32
Age of consent in Hawaii is (deleted).That's only true in quite limited situations. Otherwise, it's two years older than that: take a look at H.R.S. 707-730 and 707-732.

Jan Fortifore
05-05-16, 21:59
The photos on BP are real tho?

I didn't get a good look at Green, and she was wearing one of those faux corset lingerie tops. Maybe it was a soft corset. Either way, I didn't get to see them very well. But if I've learned anything, it's that I'm not a good judge of cupsize. They were between C-cup and DD cup, I'm sure.Absolutely fake, pal. http://www.japanesebeauties.net/model/nana-ogura/82/9.

Stolen photos are more often than not used in Backpage ads. Real photos are unusual (and special).

Thanks for responding, BM.

Jan Fortifore.

Kalani69
05-06-16, 04:15
Absolutely fake, pal. http://www.japanesebeauties.net/model/nana-ogura/82/9.

Stolen photos are more often than not used in Backpage ads. Real photos are unusual (and special).

Thanks for responding, BM.

Jan Fortifore.Too bad. That's one fine ass in that pic.

Blake123
05-06-16, 04:28
Too bad. That's one fine ass in that pic.Amen. I wish she would sit on my face.

P Venkman
05-06-16, 05:10
Just wondering, what's the age to get into a parlor? Lookin to get laid soon.I'm pretty sure 18. I was told by an AMP girl when inquiring about the age of guys coming in that mama at her AMP would turn away guys who looked too young. As for me, being born and raised in Hawaii, no one ever brought up the topic of massage parlors to me. My first experience of the AMP was finding this site by googling, following the directions, and hoping that what I read was not bullshit. I remember paying the house fee the first time, than mama said pick one. I looked at about three girls sitting down all nervous, like holy chet, this is real, who do I pick? I went into the room afterward and the girl admitted to me later I look nervous as f. Haha.

DeadRater
05-06-16, 17:16
Just wondering, what's the age to get into a parlor? Lookin to get laid soon.The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this question was "What kind of dumbass question is that to ask?" Honestly, if you signed up here then you should be at least over 18/21 years old.

DaViper
05-07-16, 00:55
Anyone know the name of this place at Century center and did anyone try this place?

SlappinBellies
05-07-16, 05:11
Just wondering, what's the age to get into a parlor? Lookin to get laid soon.I think the minimum age to enter a parlor is 18, although, I don't think I've ever seen anyone 18 at a parlor.

Good luck and have fun.

Hawaiian50
05-07-16, 11:04
Can anyone tell me who has the big girls I like them big bbw.

Honolulu1
05-07-16, 12:17
Anyone know the name of this place at Century center and did anyone try this place?This one, the Viper?

Report Ad💖128107;128536;128107;128160;128107;128150;128107;128536;128107;128160;Four Hands Avail able💖128107;128536;128107;128160;128107;128150;128107; 😘128107;128160; - 25.

Posted: Friday, May 6, 2016 8:42 PM.

Picture of Sugar, Momo, Aya.

💖128156;128152;12415;12394;12373;12435;12289;12371;12435;12395;12385;12399;32654;12375;12356;12391;12377;128152;128156;128150;128150;.

The wonderful touch to eliminate your stress at the end of a long day💖.

Call us to enjoy our sweet & friendly and have nice place to relax💜.

Cash only,Parking free.

We Open Monday-Sunday. 9 am-10 pm.

💖 Call or text😘(808) 589-63 xx💠.

💰$60/1 h house fee. 💰$100/1 h house fee /4 hands.

Poster's age: 25.

• Post I'd: 5581782 honolulu.

Email to friend.

DaViper
05-07-16, 15:24
This one, the Viper?

Report Ad128107;128536;128107;128160;128107;128150;128107;128536;128107;128160;Four Hands Avail able128107;128536;128107;128160;128107;128150;128107; 128107;128160; - 25.

Posted: Friday, May 6, 2016 8:42 PM.

Picture of Sugar, Momo, Aya.

128156;128152;12415;12394;12373;12435;12289;12371;12435;12395;12385;12399;32654;12375;12356;12391;12377;128152;128156;128150;128150;.

The wonderful touch to eliminate your stress at the end of a long day.

Call us to enjoy our sweet & friendly and have nice place to relax.

Cash only,Parking free.

We Open Monday-Sunday. 9 am-10 pm.

 Call or text(808) 589-63 xx.

$60/1 h house fee. $100/1 h house fee /4 hands.

Poster's age: 25.

Post I'd: 5581782 honolulu.

Email to friend.Yes this is the one. Haven't seen any reports on this was curious to know how this place is.

DatDude808
05-07-16, 16:42
Don't know when this will post, its 1040 am Saturday, but I'm outside Happiness right now waiting game for my car to be fished and there are like 6 LE cars and 3 firetrucks! They are at the door before the Happiness door. Just putting the word out.

Hitch22
05-07-16, 20:49
Does anyone remember Kim from Pacific Spa? Viet girl about 5'5" pretty face, slim tight body. I saw last about 2 and a half years ago in LA. I travel there for work and met her there. She worked at Pacific and did in call for a while at a hotel then moved back to Orange County. We dated casually then I met her in LA, went clubbing and had fun. I lost her contact info when the girl I was with threw away my second phone, the phone were I store all my fun contacts. Any help would be appreciated.

Honolulu1
05-08-16, 03:04
Yes this is the one. Haven't seen any reports on this was curious to know how this place is.I seen a post on Massage Therapists thread about this one, as I remember the braddah said he wouldn't go back. YMMV. Hono1.

P Venkman
05-08-16, 06:11
Don't know when this will post, its 1040 am Saturday, but I'm outside Happiness right now waiting game for my car to be fished and there are like 6 LE cars and 3 firetrucks! They are at the door before the Happiness door. Just putting the word out.I saw that also this morning. But I also saw the ambulance. I'm sure the girls inside Happiness had a little trouble fucking with all those cops around though. LOL.

LoseMoney23
05-08-16, 13:39
I saw that also this morning. But I also saw the ambulance. I'm sure the girls inside Happiness had a little trouble fucking with all those cops around though. LOL.I bet the Chief and his 4 Deputies were among the ones being transported in the ambulance.

Local1234
05-08-16, 16:49
I bet the Chief and his 4 Deputies were among the ones being transported in the ambulance.Good one haha. Maybe someone had heart attack during the deed.

Bikini
05-08-16, 18:40
I see they are advertising in the body rubs section now. Pics are supposed to be 100% real. Has anyone seen these girls? How many are there?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingbeautiful-asian-girlshot-and-sexy-girls/6184187

Redneck 1
05-08-16, 20:11
Pics are supposed to be 100% real.Yup, they blatantly lie in their current advertisement: "100% Real Pics". Although I don't know about the first two photos in that ad, the second two photos are stolen. Those two photos, with website imprints, are attached below.

Honolulu808
05-08-16, 20:48
Yup, they blatantly lie in their current advertisement: "100% Real Pics". Although I don't know about the first two photos in that ad, the second two photos are stolen. Those two photos, with website imprints, are attached below.First picture is taken in the room. That is the bed in the private rooms in 17. As for the second set of photos xbxys is a site for escorts to post in China, so is it really a ripoff or is it really her in Dongguan.

DatDude808
05-08-16, 22:19
If you don't like the girl that is provided & leave the establishment, aren't you suppose to get the house fee back?

Ass Man808
05-08-16, 23:32
If you don't like the girl that is provided & leave the establishment, aren't you suppose to get the house fee back?Yes, you should ask for the hf back.

Snow9
05-08-16, 23:41
First picture is taken in the room. That is the bed in the private rooms in 17. As for the second set of photos xbxys is a site for escorts to post in China, so is it really a ripoff or is it really her in Dongguan.If the girl in first picture keeps the high-heels on I go and do her right now.

Drove by sheridan / makaloa, couldn't see place called 17.

HeineHeine
05-09-16, 00:46
If you don't like the girl that is provided & leave the establishment, aren't you suppose to get the house fee back?Yes yes and yes. If you walk you're supposed to get all your kala back. If mms didn't offer and / or you didn't push the issue, why don't you name the place under that spa heading. The spa won't want that kind of reputation, and if it really happened, they deserve the word out to warn others of their b. S. Thievery.

Redneck 1
05-09-16, 03:05
As for the second set of photos xbxys is a site for escorts to post in China, so is it really a ripoff or is it really her in Dongguan.The third photo in the advertisement could theoretically be a photo of a provider in China who's now working at this place in Honolulu. However, it's part of a set of very stylish "model" type photos (on one website a set of fifteen photos and on another website a set of fourteen photos). The woman in those photos has a tattoo of the word "Lucky" on one of her inner forearms. I've attached some of the other photos in the set below.

The fourth glossy "model" type of photo in the advertisement looks even more unlikely to be an actual provider at this place, in my opinion.

However, Honolulu808, I'll put my money where my mouth is (smile). If you take those third and fourth "100% Real" (supposedly) advertisement photos to this Sheridan/Makaloa place and they can actually produce both of those women as providers working there, I'll pay for you to have a session with one of them (both the house fee and tip).

Smokin Gun
05-09-16, 03:16
First picture is taken in the room. That is the bed in the private rooms in 17. As for the second set of photos xbxys is a site for escorts to post in China, so is it really a ripoff or is it really her in Dongguan.What is the name of the website for escorts in China?

I have been to 17 massage three times to see three different girls and I have not been impressed.

H Mobius
05-09-16, 03:44
Drove by sheridan / makaloa, couldn't see place called 17.It should be visible from within the Club Summit parking lot.

Ck813
05-09-16, 06:47
Simple Call the Cops. At this point you never offered any money for sex no crime committed. You just gave a fee for a massage or back rub. You were not satisfied with the massage or back rub and you asked for your money back fo bad service. MS will not want the police called to her establishment. As long as you didn't touch any girls privates. The girl may have touched you but don't touch her if you plan on calling the Police because they will ask you if you touched their breasts ass etc.

Yes yes and yes. If you walk you're supposed to get all your kala back. If mms didn't offer and / or you didn't push the issue, why don't you name the place under that spa heading. The spa won't want that kind of reputation, and if it really happened, they deserve the word out to warn others of their b. S. Thievery.

DatDude808
05-09-16, 14:32
Yes yes and yes. If you walk you're supposed to get all your kala back. If mms didn't offer and / or you didn't push the issue, why don't you name the place under that spa heading. The spa won't want that kind of reputation, and if it really happened, they deserve the word out to warn others of their b. S. Thievery.It didn't happen. I was asking for future reference. I did have a bad incident that I reported in Ocean Spa thread where I should have walked but didn't. So I want to be prepared on my next adventure. I'm still young in this, so really feeling my way and want to get monies worth if I'm spending. Thanks for the info.

Bikini
05-09-16, 14:37
It should be visible from within the Club Summit parking lot.1331 Makaloa, upstairs.

Lonely Smiles
05-09-16, 14:58
If you don't like the girl that is provided & leave the establishment, aren't you suppose to get the house fee back?Yes, if you make your decision promptly, as in before she starts servicing you, you should get your house fee back. I have only walked three times in my short mongering career, but all three times I'm glad I did. On two of those occasions, within seconds of the girls walking into the room, I had a bad feeling and I knew it was going to be a waste. In all cases, I received my house fee back. One time I did have to politely ask for my house fee back, but the mama returned it after asking me to try a different girl.

In my opinion, and some may disagree, it is a different story if you start your session and decide mid way that you are dissatisfied. As I see it, that is one of the risks of this hobby, sometimes you get the short end of the stick. I would only expect any kind of refund if the service was truly terrible or something out of the ordinary happened like a girl realizing she started her period during your session. I've actually had a girl start her period mid session two times. But both times I was happy to finish my hour and tip normally.

So pretty much decide immediately, or don't expect your house fee back. Common courtesy.

HeineHeine
05-09-16, 17:38
It didn't happen. I was asking for future reference. I did have a bad incident that I reported in Ocean Spa thread where I should have walked but didn't. So I want to be prepared on my next adventure. I'm still young in this, so really feeling my way and want to get monies worth if I'm spending. Thanks for the info.Cool then. Monger on.

HeineHeine
05-09-16, 23:32
Simple Call the Cops. At this point you never offered any money for sex no crime committed. You just gave a fee for a massage or back rub. You were not satisfied with the massage or back rub and you asked for your money back fo bad service. MS will not want the police called to her establishment. As long as you didn't touch any girls privates. The girl may have touched you but don't touch her if you plan on calling the Police because they will ask you if you touched their breasts ass etc.C-c-c- call the WHO?? Uh, wow. He'd best take the 50 or 60 kala as a small loss, then bring Hpd's finest to join the party. And if the officer decides to write up an f. I. Report then what? I. b. A. are?? Are you serious? Never call po- po. If someone starts breaking into your house, deal with it, then call the blue army. But for a housefee where they sell pussy? My crack dealer shorted me on a teener, it was 1. 5 or 1. 6, maybe I shoulda called ol' blue to bring their own (recently calibrated) scale!! See, Kimo, you shorted me brah! / s.

UWatch888
05-10-16, 19:04
I see they are advertising in the body rubs section now. Pics are supposed to be 100% real. Has anyone seen these girls? How many are there?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openingbeautiful-asian-girlshot-and-sexy-girls/6184187I was there last week and it was a total legit massage, draped with no hit of play. Good massage got all the big knots out, they have bar to walk on your back if you want. I would go back to legit massage. Nothing like what the BP ad hints at. Didn't see any MTs in the ads. I'm a day monger mostly mid afternoons.

UWatch888
05-10-16, 19:17
It should be visible from within the Club Summit parking lot.The entrance is in the back of the Pacific Exchange parking area, look "tell tale" open sign, walk up the stairs.

Fleshlight
05-11-16, 04:48
Checked out new Chinese girl at CC. Pics looks like real provider. Nice massage with FS available. Pretty face and slim body, but not spinner. Nice fair skin with not blemishes or tats. Nice real tits with light nipples. I'd say big Cs. Nice legs and ass. Slight Bush on pussy but nice. Aim to please, everything covered but good service. I can't remember the girl she replaced, maybe was Suzy but 12th flr.

I like these single independents in CC that provide FS. No mama, no rush, and willing to please. Say's she here for about a month. I will repeat. Standard fees.

Flesh.

WhippingCream
05-11-16, 04:56
Checked out new Chinese girl at CC. Pics looks like real provider. Nice massage with FS available. Pretty face and slim body, but not spinner. Nice fair skin with not blemishes or tats. Nice real tits with light nipples. I'd say big Cs. Nice legs and ass. Slight Bush on pussy but nice. Aim to please, everything covered but good service. I can't remember the girl she replaced, maybe was Suzy but 12th flr.

I like these single independents in CC that provide FS. No mama, no rush, and willing to please. Say's she here for about a month. I will repeat. Standard fees.

Flesh.Can you pm me for info?

Smokin Gun
05-11-16, 08:02
What is the name of the website for escorts in China?

I have been to 17 massage three times to see three different girls and I have not been impressed.The papasan is cool but it doesn't seem like he is regulating a standard level of service like how Ivy did at Empire. One girl does BBBJ while the other does CBJ. One allows DATY while the other doesn't. So it's really hit or miss. At Empire, DFK, BBBJ, DATY and rimming seemed like the standard more or less. You knew that you wouldn't walk away disappointed no matter who the girl was.

H Mobius
05-12-16, 03:51
The entrance is in the back of the Pacific Exchange parking area, look "tell tale" open sign, walk up the stairs.Yes, but as Snow9 said he was driving by and looking from Makaloa Street, and would not necessarily see that. Club Summit's sign and lot are visible from the street.

Ck813
05-12-16, 16:50
Same world as you. Massage parlor a don't want 911 involved in their business. You tell them you going call the police fast they will give you your money back. I'm married but you steal from me either the law will get my money back or I will beat them to get my money back. I have called 911 before. One a pimp pulled a. 38 on me and I walked away. HPD came with about 11 police officers but we couldn't find the guy. The other the Wahine ripped me off HPD came wit 4-5 police officers. And lastly the prostitute stole my money HPD caught her and put her away.

Call the cops!!

C-c-c- call the WHO?? Uh, wow. He'd best take the 50 or 60 kala as a small loss, then bring Hpd's finest to join the party. And if the officer decides to write up an f. I. Report then what? I. b. A. are?? Are you serious? Never call po- po. If someone starts breaking into your house, deal with it, then call the blue army. But for a housefee where they sell pussy? My crack dealer shorted me on a teener, it was 1. 5 or 1. 6, maybe I shoulda called ol' blue to bring their own (recently calibrated) scale!! See, Kimo, you shorted me brah! / s.

World13
05-12-16, 19:30
New to this site.

Looking for a massage parlor with younger girls.

Any suggestions on places or people?

Kagasain
05-13-16, 01:18
It didn't happen. I was asking for future reference. I did have a bad incident that I reported in Ocean Spa thread where I should have walked but didn't. So I want to be prepared on my next adventure. I'm still young in this, so really feeling my way and want to get monies worth if I'm spending. Thanks for the info.So what I do if I'm unsure of the place is ask mama for a lineup before I hand her my hf, or if she refuses and I don't like girl I will inform her. Chances are she will somehow find a different girl or give me back money on her own. However if you started the deed then you're in trouble. I usually then give her some tip for what service she did perform. However there have been some times when I was just mad gave her the usual and walked away. Usually mama asks how the girl was but they can tell if you were unhappy. Remember they want your repeated service and for you to spread the word to your friends.

Blake123
05-13-16, 03:57
Simple Call the Cops. At this point you never offered any money for sex no crime committed. You just gave a fee for a massage or back rub. You were not satisfied with the massage or back rub and you asked for your money back fo bad service. MS will not want the police called to her establishment. As long as you didn't touch any girls privates. The girl may have touched you but don't touch her if you plan on calling the Police because they will ask you if you touched their breasts ass etc.Personally, I would much rather forfeit the house fee than get HPD involved.

Hornysamowen
05-13-16, 08:17
Same world as you. Massage parlor a don't want 911 involved in their business. You tell them you going call the police fast they will give you your money back. I'm married but you steal from me either the law will get my money back or I will beat them to get my money back. I have called 911 before. One a pimp pulled a. 38 on me and I walked away. HPD came with about 11 police officers but we couldn't find the guy. The other the Wahine ripped me off HPD came wit 4-5 police officers. And lastly the prostitute stole my money HPD caught her and put her away.

Call the cops!!Call the cops if your a cop your self, we all can't do that. The majority of us earn our living in other forms of occupations.

DatDude808
05-13-16, 13:32
So what I do if I'm unsure of the place is ask mama for a lineup before I hand her my hf, or if she refuses and I don't like girl I will inform her. Chances are she will somehow find a different girl or give me back money on her own. However if you started the deed then you're in trouble. I usually then give her some tip for what service she did perform. However there have been some times when I was just mad gave her the usual and walked away. Usually mama asks how the girl was but they can tell if you were unhappy. Remember they want your repeated service and for you to spread the word to your friends.I appreciate all the feedback. Like I said being new to this hobby, I'm still learning. On the occasion mentioned, it was at Ocean at like 4 am and I never saw the mama, which should have keyed me into sumthin was up. I vow not to go back or with that provider. Since I have been researching but still nervous to pull the trigger. The money is like burning a hole in my pocket, LOL but I keep remembering this one session. I think I'm just going to jump in and be assertive to what I want.

Mark Richards
05-13-16, 17:09
I appreciate all the feedback. Like I said being new to this hobby, I'm still learning. On the occasion mentioned, it was at Ocean at like 4 am and I never saw the mama, which should have keyed me into sumthin was up. I vow not to go back or with that provider. Since I have been researching but still nervous to pull the trigger. The money is like burning a hole in my pocket, LOL but I keep remembering this one session. I think I'm just going to jump in and be assertive to what I want.That's a bummer you got ripped off like that. I've gone in to a few places when they didn't have anything I wanted, and of course the MS always tried her damnedest to make you stay, but you just got to stand your ground. I always tell them that I'll come back later. It situation never got to a place where I wasn't sure I was going to get my money back. That being said, I never went past the point of no (cash) return. The way I look at it, if you still have your clothes and shoes on, you can still get your money back. Don't get nekkid before you see what the product looks like.

MongerZ
05-14-16, 02:08
Anyone been up the stairs where the old Ward Whoreplex was. Soo awkward now seeing its some type of sports therapy place now. I had many nice fucking sessions up there getting my dick sucked and chet. Wish I could go up there tonight. Always calmed me down from a shitty workweek going up there.

HawaiiBoy09
05-14-16, 03:02
Anyone been up the stairs where the old Ward Whoreplex was. Soo awkward now seeing its some type of sports therapy place now. I had many nice fucking sessions up there getting my dick sucked and chet. Wish I could go up there tonight. Always calmed me down from a shitty workweek going up there.Head over to the Monger Mall at King & Kaheka: CHM, Top Spa, Golden Massage, Gogo, etc. And create new memories.

DrMajikLuv69
05-14-16, 13:26
Ocean Spa, and Go Go Spa are two AMPs that I have never been to. I have seen there BP ads and (some) of the girls in the ads appear inviting, however I have heard only majority of negative reports, such as 60 plus 200 thus total of 260 for a "Pimp Tax", when the majority of other AMPs are 50 plus 150 equal 200 total, or 60 plus 140. Pimp tax sound ludacris, sounds more like chump tax. The pay upfront rule, which I've never done, and never plan to do. Too many rules like No DFK No LFK CBJ etc. Two other AMPs I have never been to are Smile Spa and Emeralds. I have scoped it out and posted some detailed report of my recon missions however the vibe of the joint and thread makes me not want to go to these four AMPs. For those of you that like to go to those four joints, that is good for you. Rationale: if youre going there, that means I get more ops with the all stars at Happiness, Rejuve, Top Spa, Kison, CHM, and other places without the chump tax or all those cray rules. However TEHO, thus Keep on mongering brothers!

WaikikiBeAC
05-14-16, 19:45
Ocean Spa, and Go Go Spa are two AMPs that I have never been to. I have seen there BP ads and (some) of the girls in the ads appear inviting, however I have heard only majority of negative reports, such as 60 plus 200 thus total of 260 for a "Pimp Tax", when the majority of other AMPs are 50 plus 150 equal 200 total, or 60 plus 140. Pimp tax sound ludacris, sounds more like chump tax. The pay upfront rule, which I've never done, and never plan to do. Too many rules like No DFK No LFK CBJ etc. Two other AMPs I have never been to are Smile Spa and Emeralds. I have scoped it out and posted some detailed report of my recon missions however the vibe of the joint and thread makes me not want to go to these four AMPs. For those of you that like to go to those four joints, that is good for you. Rationale: if youre going there, that means I get more ops with the all stars at Happiness, Rejuve, Top Spa, Kison, CHM, and other places without the chump tax or all those cray rules. However TEHO, thus Keep on mongering brothers!Preach Doctor, Preach! 60 + 200, pay up front, No LFK, No DFK, All services covered, Plus any other stupid rules the girl may make up, your probably going to walk out thinking. I just wasted 260 bucks.

Not saying you can't got there. Its a free country. Just trying to give newbies and other members a heads up on what to expect when you do go to Oceans and GoGo Spa.

Slide Hammer
05-15-16, 06:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Next time is the charm.

A2

Kalani69
05-15-16, 12:30
If that's your weird ass logic why are you propping your atf 's here if a concern of yours appears to be having access to them. Very weird.

Top spa huh. Don't think u ever mentioned that place before. Anyways quit being an active shill.Time to move these kinds of comments directed at other forum members to the Like Beef Lolo thread, please. Mahalo, guys.

RickJames808
05-16-16, 09:09
Got out for my first night in town what turned into an in depth recon. The SO wouldn arrive till the next day so I was free to bang for the first night.

Tokyo Spa: If there was any chick I wanted to bang it was Vanilla. As my luck wuld have it MS says she was off (which I translated as out of town). Not interested in the other girls so I moved on.

Roses: Tera not at work. Crap. MS tries to get me to take the exceptionally hot chick looking at me enticingly from the hallway. I was game to pull the trigger until she tells me the girl is Nara. I know there is a shit ton of Nara fans here but the one and only session I had with her was not great. She was not very accomodating and based on that I won't set myself up for a $$ repeat of a fail. She looked hot as fuck. Thought twice but. No Tera no bang. Next.

Kison: Thought I'd try out the youngin on the staff. Mistakenly I asked for Sophie instead of Naomie. When Sophie entered I was thoroughl underwhelmed. I pulled chocks and gave her a tip for a BJ. MS brings in Cindy but visually she did nthing for me as well. I saw a hot lookin youngin go past the doorway and I ask who she was. MS says she is Kimmy. I asked if I could get a peek at her and saw that she was very cute and young looking. Didn't knoow this was the same Kimmy from Sweet Spa and looked very different from her hot milfy pics. She was about to service another monger so I made a mental note to come back for her.

Rejuve: 9 pm. No reservation no bang. All booked. Shit! Was looking forward to Jordan, Dani, or Dallas.

Happiness: 9:45 pm. Read that Sasha was not keen oon riding the soul pole, but fuck it. I wanted to test my mojo and get a taste of this firecracker. One of you were fellows was depositing a load, so no reservattion no bang. Not looking good.

Kison: 10:00 Went back to see if Kimmy was finished draining her last customer. Come to find out he WAS her last customer for the night and she bailed. Fuck, fuck, and fuck!

Considered going back for Nara but decided to try my shitty luck at Emerald and see if bubble butt Tilla was there. My report for Hoshi is in that thread. She is highly recommended.

RJ.

DeadRater
05-16-16, 14:29
Got out for my first night in town what turned into an in depth recon. The SO wouldn arrive till the next day so I was free to bang for the first night.

Tokyo Spa: If there was any chick I wanted to bang it was Vanilla. As my luck wuld have it MS says she was off (which I translated as out of town). Not interested in the other girls so I moved on.

Roses: Tera not at work. Crap. MS tries to get me to take the exceptionally hot chick looking at me enticingly from the hallway. I was game to pull the trigger until she tells me the girl is Nara. I know there is a shit ton of Nara fans here but the one and only session I had with her was not great. She was not very accomodating and based on that I won't set myself up for a $$ repeat of a fail. She looked hot as fuck. Thought twice but. No Tera no bang. Next.

Kison: Thought I'd try out the youngin on the staff. Mistakenly I asked for Sophie instead of Naomie. When Sophie entered I was thoroughl underwhelmed. I pulled chocks and gave her a tip for a BJ. MS brings in Cindy but visually she did nthing for me as well. I saw a hot lookin youngin go past the doorway and I ask who she was. MS says she is Kimmy. I asked if I could get a peek at her and saw that she was very cute and young looking. Didn't knoow this was the same Kimmy from Sweet Spa and looked very different from her hot milfy pics. She was about to service another monger so I made a mental note to come back for her.

Rejuve: 9 pm. No reservation no bang. All booked. Shit! Was looking forward to Jordan, Dani, or Dallas.

Happiness: 9:45 pm. Read that Sasha was not keen oon riding the soul pole, but fuck it. I wanted to test my mojo and get a taste of this firecracker. One of you were fellows was depositing a load, so no reservattion no bang. Not looking good.

Kison: 10:00 Went back to see if Kimmy was finished draining her last customer. Come to find out he WAS her last customer for the night and she bailed. Fuck, fuck, and fuck!

Considered going back for Nara but decided to try my shitty luck at Emerald and see if bubble butt Tilla was there. My report for Hoshi is in that thread. She is highly recommended.

RJ.God damn man, You had quite the Recon Trip. I would have gave up after the 2nd place and just head home. Must have been one horny bastard if you were that desperate for some game.

HiPickle
05-16-16, 16:45

RJ.I just sit in the parking lot of my first attempted location and make phone calls first. Then, head to a guesstimate hopeful location. At least you were successful in the end.

HeineHeine
05-16-16, 17:28
If you're looking for a MILF / gilf place that's off the beaten path, try out this AMP. The ladies are mature, but very eager to please. Very. My last appt. Was with April. Older, in shape, will tickle your balls with her fingertips until you can't take it any longer. This isn't Empire or rejuve so you can't say you didn't know. Self shower and 60 hf. Didn't kiss her, didn't try. Very, very good service every time so far.

Jan Fortifore
05-16-16, 18:42
If you're looking for a MILF / gilf place that's off the beaten path, try out this AMP. The ladies are mature, but very eager to please. Very. My last appt. Was with April. Older, in shape, will tickle your balls with her fingertips until you can't take it any longer. This isn't Empire or rejuve so you can't say you didn't know. Self shower and 60 hf. Didn't kiss her, didn't try. Very, very good service every time so far.Mahalo, HH, for taking one for the team and reporting. I would have never considered this place without a review like yours.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/paradise-spa/5690443

Jay Dubblefoh.

CasaLingo
05-16-16, 20:17
Mahalo, HH, for taking one for the team and reporting. I would have never considered this place without a review like yours.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/paradise-spa/5690443

Jay Dubblefoh.Want to add some props for these ladies. Great spirit, great attitude for those of us who want to get a piece of our experienced contemporaries. Love this place. Like others have said, self shower, std damage, happy to see you. Cosmic did real nice review of Kimmie in #31201 of this thread. April man-made ceeez, kimmie softer natural bees. Have not met Penny but I hear she's MILF gold.

CL.

DeadRater
05-16-16, 23:09
I need some assistance. I want to go party with either Fun, Yuna, or Nani but I only got enough funds for 1 girl (For now.) But I can't freaking decide whom I should go with. Nani is off till Wednesday and I can wait for the time being but I just wanted to ask you guys.

PM if you need to just need an opinion that's all. (Or a compelling argument. Either one works).

GofasBits
05-17-16, 02:05
I need some assistance. I want to go party with either Fun, Yuna, or Nani but I only got enough funds for 1 girl (For now.) But I can't freaking decide whom I should go with. Nani is off till Wednesday and I can wait for the time being but I just wanted to ask you guys.

PM if you need to just need an opinion that's all. (Or a compelling argument. Either one works).Let me start by saying that this hobby is always YMMV. Now with that said of course nobody wants to waste money. Everyone wants a sure thing. As we all know there is no sure thing. Your best bet would be to go with the law of averages and see the provider who has the most positive and consistent reviews. I'd pick Nani out of the 3 you named. Now RTFF and GL!

Scott4
05-17-16, 02:39
I just sit in the parking lot of my first attempted location and make phone calls first. Then, head to a guesstimate hopeful location. At least you were successful in the end.I think Cindy looks great with a banging body.

DeepShot
05-17-16, 05:01
Agree, I was pleasantly surprised by Cindy, nice tits to suck on all night, great attitude. BBBJ, bbfscip, BBBJCIM, double pop, double tip. Repeat she was fun to fuck.

I think Cindy looks great with a banging body.

John Ross
05-17-16, 07:09
Want to add some props for these ladies. Great spirit, great attitude for those of us who want to get a piece of our experienced contemporaries. Love this place. Like others have said, self shower, std damage, happy to see you. Cosmic did real nice review of Kimmie in #31201 of this thread. April man-made ceeez, kimmie softer natural bees. Have not met Penny but I hear she's MILF gold.

CL.April is Penny.

CasaLingo
05-17-16, 13:40
April is Penny.That's funny. Was with famed Penny without a clue. Appreciate the intel. Tx JR.

RickJames808
05-17-16, 14:43
I'm here on leave and I wont get to play again for another month or so. I think for sme of us in this game its also the thrill of no BS Sampling of a hot no strings attached chick who you've never banged before or want to bang again.

God damn man, You had quite the Recon Trip. I would have gave up after the 2nd place and just head home. Must have been one horny bastard if you were that desperate for some game.

LoseMoney23
05-17-16, 22:07
Preach Doctor, Preach! 60 + 200, pay up front, No LFK, No DFK, All services covered, Plus any other stupid rules the girl may make up, your probably going to walk out thinking. I just wasted 260 bucks.

Not saying you can't got there. Its a free country. Just trying to give newbies and other members a heads up on what to expect when you do go to Oceans and GoGo Spa.Don't go to Smile Spa. It's owner is Apple and you won't be smiling when your done. A lot of the fake Chinese ads are shitty. You have been warned. Go waste your hard earned money and tell me I didn't warn you.