PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

G3504
01-08-16, 09:31
I always tell them when they first come in that I only want a HJ or CBJ. We don't talk about pricing. Do I just say that means I'm only going to tip $40 or $60 bucks. Then can they refuse? Or do we just agree on services and I tip based on standard services and only give the girl 40 bucks? I don't know how it's supposed to work. I bet some girls might rather do FS for the full tip and some would rather do a HJ for easy money. Like aloha me, the girl who has her stuff only offers half service and is happy about that. But if she's good to go, she don't want to waste her time for half the money. How does it work when you schedule an appointment? They might be turning down a $140 job for my $40 job.

Anyone experience just getting HJ for 1 at rejuve? Is it. 5 extra for BJ or CBJ? Mahaloz!

Anyone ever just get a massage from these places? Will they do it and what's the tip? Would be nice to just get a run down by one of these hotties.They already understand the basic economics of this hobby. If you start tipping more for a standard BJ, HJ, etc. You're changing the pay scale for everyone else, not to mention their mentality. Of course they can always refuse to service you and at the same time I wouldn't expect to get a HJ / BJ for an hour either. Stick to what I mentioned in the earlier post. 50-HJ /1. 00-CBJ or BBBJ /1. 50-FS. A good majority of AMP girls do not have the technical skills to give a good massage. In fact I believe it would be illegal to perform a legit massage for a fee without a license. This is all IMHO, but a lot of other mongers would agree.

G35.

PandaMan69
01-08-16, 14:09
I've admittedly only been to Tokyo and rejuve. But I had a question about the service. At tokyo, once I pop, it's been kinda a get dressed and go thing. Not rushed but also not just hanging around either. However, both of my experiences at Rejuve, as I begin to get dressed, the provider tells me it's not time and pulls me back to the bed. We make small talk for a bit, til mama knocks on the door. Last time the provider and I started making out, dfk and some petting, I was thinking we were going to go at it again til mama knocked. Is that normal, do I have her for the whole hour or would I have been expected to pay for round 2?

Johnny14
01-08-16, 17:33
I've admittedly only been to Tokyo and rejuve. But I had a question about the service. At tokyo, once I pop, it's been kinda a get dressed and go thing. Not rushed but also not just hanging around either. However, both of my experiences at Rejuve, as I begin to get dressed, the provider tells me it's not time and pulls me back to the bed. We make small talk for a bit, til mama knocks on the door. Last time the provider and I started making out, dfk and some petting, I was thinking we were going to go at it again til mama knocked. Is that normal, do I have her for the whole hour or would I have been expected to pay for round 2?You should go for rounds 2 or 3, then tip accordingly its up to you to initiate the move. Get her hormones going again especially if she had a slow day or just back from vacation. If she likes you, chances are you'll get that "extra mile" at no cost because she knows you'll be back, unlike those stupid ones who try to rush you out after the first volcanic eruption!

Good you mentioned about Tokyo Spa, was thinking of going there, but pass.

JSon808
01-08-16, 19:41
I've admittedly only been to Tokyo and rejuve. But I had a question about the service. At tokyo, once I pop, it's been kinda a get dressed and go thing. Not rushed but also not just hanging around either. However, both of my experiences at Rejuve, as I begin to get dressed, the provider tells me it's not time and pulls me back to the bed. We make small talk for a bit, til mama knocks on the door. Last time the provider and I started making out, dfk and some petting, I was thinking we were going to go at it again til mama knocked. Is that normal, do I have her for the whole hour or would I have been expected to pay for round 2?Your good all the way until the mama knocks, unless you want to leave first. If the girl says time is not up yet then, that's your cue for another round or until mama knocks. MSOG is pretty common at Rejuve if you can get it in under the hour. Enjoy.

HawaiiGuy23
01-08-16, 21:27
They already understand the basic economics of this hobby. If you start tipping more for a standard BJ, HJ, etc. You're changing the pay scale for everyone else, not to mention their mentality. Of course they can always refuse to service you and at the same time I wouldn't expect to get a HJ / BJ for an hour either. Stick to what I mentioned in the earlier post. 50-HJ /1. 00-CBJ or BBBJ /1. 50-FS. A good majority of AMP girls do not have the technical skills to give a good massage. In fact I believe it would be illegal to perform a legit massage for a fee without a license. This is all IMHO, but a lot of other mongers would agree.

G35.Thanks for the advice G35, Deepshot and Raiden. I guess there is a difference of opinion cause Braddah Deepshot thinks the standard $2 applies for their time. Good discussion though.

Member #5810
01-08-16, 22:27
Thanks for the advice G35, Deepshot and Raiden. I guess there is a difference of opinion cause Braddah Deepshot thinks the standard $2 applies for their time. Good discussion though.Kison offers 30 minutes for 40 so add in your extras and it comes out HJ for 100 to 110 and CBJ for 140. Saves you some money 💵.

Chik0848
01-08-16, 23:43
I always tell them when they first come in that I only want a HJ or CBJ. We don't talk about pricing. Do I just say that means I'm only going to tip $40 or $60 bucks. Then can they refuse? Or do we just agree on services and I tip based on standard services and only give the girl 40 bucks? I don't know how it's supposed to work. I bet some girls might rather do FS for the full tip and some would rather do a HJ for easy money. Like aloha me, the girl who has her stuff only offers half service and is happy about that. But if she's good to go, she don't want to waste her time for half the money. How does it work when you schedule an appointment? They might be turning down a $140 job for my $40 job.

Anyone experience just getting HJ for 1 at rejuve? Is it. 5 extra for BJ or CBJ? Mahaloz!

Anyone ever just get a massage from these places? Will they do it and what's the tip? Would be nice to just get a run down by one of these hotties.I think you need to be up front with the provider. If you are not, the expectation is that you'll be spending the hour with standard services and standard fees. As someone mentioned, if all you want is a HJ, you would be better off going to a massage therapist who provides the service and you'll get the hour. Places like Rejuve are not massage parlors. They do not have massage licenses. This hobby is not cheap and if you play, you pay. When you schedule an appointment, it is expected that you're scheduling for an hour. You may want to speak to a mama who knows you and explain your situation, concerns and what they would do in a situation like yours.

Spartacus77
01-08-16, 23:55
Thanks for the advice G35, Deepshot and Raiden. I guess there is a difference of opinion cause Braddah Deepshot thinks the standard $2 applies for their time. Good discussion though.It's $150 an hour for their time. What you do doing that hour is up to you and the provider. If you start negotiating before hand (and she doesn't know who you are) Uncle LEO Red flags will flare and you will be shown the door. An AMP is no place to be a cheapo. At least with a rejuve or happiness level of girl.

If you establish a rapport with one of them, and you are a known monger, future visits can be negotiated. If they think your a cop you will never gain entrance again. Like another monger said, pay the two bills and scrimp on other things. You definitely won't earn AMP girl admirers being a bargain hunter. You will get the short end of YMMV, and they all talk about their clients. You will be red flagged permanently.

Unless it's really bad, I always pay more than the standard fees, but that's just me. Not everyone agrees.

HawaiiGuy23
01-09-16, 16:27
It's $150 an hour for their time. What you do doing that hour is up to you and the provider. If you start negotiating before hand (and she doesn't know who you are) Uncle LEO Red flags will flare and you will be shown the door. An AMP is no place to be a cheapo. At least with a rejuve or happiness level of girl.

If you establish a rapport with one of them, and you are a known monger, future visits can be negotiated. If they think your a cop you will never gain entrance again. Like another monger said, pay the two bills and scrimp on other things. You definitely won't earn AMP girl admirers being a bargain hunter. You will get the short end of YMMV, and they all talk about their clients. You will be red flagged permanently.

Unless it's really bad, I always pay more than the standard fees, but that's just me. Not everyone agrees.More good advice guys. I pretty much agree and have just been paying the standard 2. But that's why I sometimes choose the mt or a place like aloha me. People who go AMPs always say go mt with he if that's all you want but it's hard to find a good he at a mt. Lacks skills, sexiness, hotness of the girls, nakedness of the girl, and it's not always a guarantee. Add to that the price gouging and upsell, it's better to go mp, if even for just half hour. I just wanted to know if I was doing something wrong and could get what I'm looking for at the mp for what I'm paying at the mt.

ForeSkin808
01-16-16, 03:29
Not sure if this is the correct category. Not exactly sure what you would call Kings Massage, the one on the far side of University, behind the 7-11. I am a monger who tries multi venues, trying to find a diamond in the rough. This time, all I found was the rough. Mama answers door, pretty haggard and weathered, so what, its just the mama. Take a shower and go to room, in walks old mama after a quick change of clothes. Ask for who else is available, she said that she has a couple other "Young girls", but both busy. I smell BS, but I figure WTF, sometime vintage ladies can give some semi-good service. Not this time, CBJ, covered everything, Old ladies who look like this need to, at the very least, give Raw hummer. Down hill from there, not much more to say, other than avoid. Ladies name is Connie, stay clear unless there are other options at this location.

Johnny14
01-16-16, 17:52
, but I figure WTF, sometime vintage ladies can give some semi-good service. Not this time, CBJ, covered everything, Old ladies who look like this need to, at the very least, give Raw hummer. Down hill from there, not much more to say, other than avoid. Ladies name is Connie, stay clear unless there are other options at this location.Been there once, long time ago. I think there was a resturant down stairs and they could see you walking up if customers sat on the outside tables.

Yeah those old washed up providers should at least reduce rates to half so mongers won't feel guilty of paying premium prices for worned out puntang when they could get something more decent and hot at another AMP for the same price.

I'll bet business will pick up if its half cost, something is better than nothing and I'm sure getting mongers in that door is slim pickings. That what they get for being greedy thinking some fool would pay top dollar for wrinkled dried up prunes.

Member #4996
01-17-16, 04:17
Not sure if this is the correct category. Not exactly sure what you would call Kings Massage, the one on the far side of University, behind the 7-11. I am a monger who tries multi venues, trying to find a diamond in the rough. This time, all I found was the rough. Mama answers door, pretty haggard and weathered, so what, its just the mama. Take a shower and go to room, in walks old mama after a quick change of clothes. Ask for who else is available, she said that she has a couple other "Young girls", but both busy. I smell BS, but I figure WTF, sometime vintage ladies can give some semi-good service. Not this time, CBJ, covered everything, Old ladies who look like this need to, at the very least, give Raw hummer. Down hill from there, not much more to say, other than avoid. Ladies name is Connie, stay clear unless there are other options at this location.Sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. I think we all have had a few of these with this hobby, it's unavoidable at Stick with the more reliable AMP's that are listed on the User Blog Below.

Tokyo Spa, Kison, Rejuve, Hanabi are some of my fav's. You can't go wrong at these places. Better luck next time.

Regards.

N23.

FutSniffA
01-17-16, 06:49
Anyone see this one? Super tight body.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girl-you-ever-rodeo-come-spend-an-hour-with-dallas/5694424

WarriorForLife
01-17-16, 18:23
Who is mama there now? Few years back they had this young Chinese name Mandy work there, she was a gem.

JSon808
01-17-16, 18:35
I will make this quick as she is already well reviewed. I guess she is working at ocean spa now in the ay Wong bldg. I showed up and was brought to Jasmine's room next to the shower. She was just a tad bit thicker than the last time I saw her but still sexy as hell. After the uneventful table shower, we went back in her room next door for the real fun. She provides DFK, BBBJ, daty, dato and cfs in all positions. Her Nani is super tight, especially for a girl her size. Her services are all still there and just became one of my favorites. A different feel from those petite Asians I'm used to. Definite repeat. Enjoy.

DTrunk
01-17-16, 20:18
I will make this quick as she is already well reviewed. I guess she is working at ocean spa now in the ay Wong bldg. I showed up and was brought to Jasmine's room next to the shower. She was just a tad bit thicker than the last time I saw her but still sexy as hell. After the uneventful table shower, we went back in her room next door for the real fun. She provides DFK, BBBJ, daty, dato and cfs in all positions. Her Nani is super tight, especially for a girl her size. Her services are all still there and just became one of my favorites. A different feel from those petite Asians I'm used to. Definite repeat. Enjoy.I know when she was providing as an independent she offered MSOG. Does she still do that for the reduced price of $$. 5? Will definitely have to go see her again if she is. As you said, her service is great and she has a nice curvy thickness that you can't find with many other providers.

SlappinBellies
01-18-16, 04:54
Anyone see this one? Super tight body.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girl-you-ever-rodeo-come-spend-an-hour-with-dallas/5694424Saw her. She's a lot of fun.

Kalani69
01-18-16, 14:22
Saw her. She's a lot of fun.Ad says her last day was yesterday. Too bad no one posted earlier.

JSon808
01-18-16, 15:34
I know when she was providing as an independent she offered MSOG. Does she still do that for the reduced price of $$. 5? Will definitely have to go see her again if she is. As you said, her service is great and she has a nice curvy thickness that you can't find with many other providers.I paid 250. That was what the ad said and I don't try to negotiate because I feel that just kills the mood. No msog but that was because we used up all the time and my legs were wobbly when I walked out that room. She was very accommodating and had a very friendly personality. She is very well worth it.

Sukebegai
01-19-16, 02:41
Not sure if this is the correct category. Not exactly sure what you would call Kings Massage, the one on the far side of University, behind the 7-11. I am a monger who tries multi venues, trying to find a diamond in the rough. This time, all I found was the rough. Mama answers door, pretty haggard and weathered, so what, its just the mama. Take a shower and go to room, in walks old mama after a quick change of clothes. Ask for who else is available, she said that she has a couple other "Young girls", but both busy. I smell BS, but I figure WTF, sometime vintage ladies can give some semi-good service. Not this time, CBJ, covered everything, Old ladies who look like this need to, at the very least, give Raw hummer. Down hill from there, not much more to say, other than avoid. Ladies name is Connie, stay clear unless there are other options at this location.Best to avoid mama even if she's the only one available. Haven't been there in a while, but last time I was (about a year ago) there was a mature provider named Suzie who did me pretty good. Early 40's, 5'1", 110, natural be-cups, curves in the right places. Very personable and seemed like she wanted to please, plus she had decent massage skills. If I closed my eyes I could've been at CHM except for the covered service. YMMV of course, but I've done worse in a pinch.

DatDude808
01-20-16, 14:52
I paid 250. That was what the ad said and I don't try to negotiate because I feel that just kills the mood. No msog but that was because we used up all the time and my legs were wobbly when I walked out that room. She was very accommodating and had a very friendly personality. She is very well worth it.Was there a house fee or just straight $$. 5?

JSon808
01-20-16, 22:48
Was there a house fee or just straight $$. 5?Straight 250 after the session.

PPPBoy
01-21-16, 00:50
I am by no means an expert on Asian Massage Parlors (AMPs), but the standard fees you should expect is a $50/$60 house fee and a $150/$160 tip for your FS provider. MSOG and greek are not the norm, but possible, depending on the provider.

Popular AMPs in 2015 are:

Rejuve:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rejuve-not-accepting-blocked-calls-rejuve/4947029

Happiness:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/5-star-service-and-all-star-lineup-happiness/5524862

And Kison:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kison-massage/5543888

Good luck, welcome to Hawaii, and happy hunting!

Jan Fortifore.Is MSOG the norm for these establishments? Asking as a guy with PE.

PPPBoy
01-21-16, 05:53
As a rookie to AMPs, how is the 60 minutes spent up? Is it usually 20 mins massage, action the rest of the way? Is there a FAQ around here somewhere LOL.

DeepShot
01-21-16, 13:26
MSOG for extra tip can be bought. One shot and done is the norm.

Is MSOG the norm for these establishments? Asking as a guy with PE.

Enona1
01-21-16, 13:49
Is MSOG the norm for these establishments? Asking as a guy with PE.So who's the hottie in red for the Kison backpage ad? Recognize Kimmy but not the other two.

Zuule
01-21-16, 14:03
So who's the hottie in red for the Kison backpage ad? Recognize Kimmy but not the other two.That is Tera. Definitely 3 peat material. I've seen her 4 or 5 times.

Honolulu808
01-21-16, 14:08
So who's the hottie in red for the Kison backpage ad? Recognize Kimmy but not the other two.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kison-massage/5543888

Tera (since October).

Kimmy (since December).

Suzy (new arrival).

HawaiiBoy09
01-21-16, 17:08

Tera (since October).

Kimmy (since December).

Suzy (new arrival).I forgot where Tera came from, but as reported in the Kison thread, Suzy was Syndi at Sweet Spa. Previous reports are in the Sweet Spa thread.

G3504
01-21-16, 17:22
As a rookie to AMPs, how is the 60 minutes spent up? Is it usually 20 mins massage, action the rest of the way? Is there a FAQ around here somewhere LOL.You can either go with the flow if you're comfortable with the pace the provider is going at or you can direct her as to what you would like to do. IMHO what I've found works best is going with the flow at first especially if it's your first time together. On subsequent visits you can take more of a director's approach since the comfort level may have already been established. Honestly it's all a learning curve with almost every single provider. Give their perspective some thought then you may be able to figure out your perfect formula for success. Remember the basics (hygiene, respect and it's a business) and you should get what you want most of the time. Of course YMMV as always.

G35.

SirRegal
01-21-16, 18:22
I forgot where Tera came from, but as reported in the Kison thread, Suzy was Syndi at Sweet Spa. Previous reports are in the Sweet Spa thread.Tera started off at Sweet Spa. There are reports there, too.

SirRegal
01-21-16, 18:25
As a rookie to AMPs, how is the 60 minutes spent up? Is it usually 20 mins massage, action the rest of the way? Is there a FAQ around here somewhere LOL.I would not expect getting an actual massage. Most of the girls provide weak massages to kill some time if you pop too quickly so lower your expectations on the quality of the massage if you actually get one from them.

Member #4996
01-21-16, 19:01
You can either go with the flow if you're comfortable with the pace the provider is going at or you can direct her as to what you would like to do. IMHO what I've found works best is going with the flow at first especially if it's your first time together. On subsequent visits you can take more of a director's approach since the comfort level may have already been established. Honestly it's all a learning curve with almost every single provider. Give their perspective some thought then you may be able to figure out your perfect formula for success. Remember the basics (hygiene, respect and it's a business) and you should get what you want most of the time. Of course YMMV as always.

G35.

Is MSOG the norm for these establishments? Asking as a guy with PE.Follow on question.

If all one wants is a nice long table shower, a massage (realize full well this is not a MT), and then cap it off with a fantastic HE, would $40 or $50 on top of HF do it?

For MSOG, if 2nd HE would that add another $40 or $50?

-Nostromo23.

Johnny14
01-21-16, 21:57
I would not expect getting an actual massage. Most of the girls provide weak massages to kill some time if you pop too quickly so lower your expectations on the quality of the massage if you actually get one from them.Don't worry too much about the massage, unless you got a big hammer she'll rather not tangle with and spend more time massaging your body. The bigger that hammer, the more time spent away from that monster that will stretch her cords so she cannot function after that abuse.

Most providers are Korean used to the asian dai-kon, but not the Africana battering ram!

Member #4996
01-21-16, 22:06
As a rookie to AMPs, how is the 60 minutes spent up? Is it usually 20 mins massage, action the rest of the way? Is there a FAQ around here somewhere LOL.A FAQ is not a bad idea. What I have found helpful is to just Google Massage Parlor Etiquette. There is a ton of info on the subject.

Happy Hunting!

N23.

ByTheBook
01-21-16, 22:08
What are my fellow mongers doing to the providers on Oahu? 90% of the women I want to see are gone. This makes it very frustrating for my visit for Pro-Bowl next week. I don't want to be a part of that Cluster-Fuck at Rejuve. I might have to visit Happiness 4 or 5 times in 3 days in order to foster some familiarization. That is my problem I am coming in new at every AMP. 1 Lady at Kison, 1 at CHM; 1 at Nirvana. I am going to have to waste a lot of money on hit-or-miss visits. I can hear it now,"Next time". I can visit across the street at Plus Spa, but the reports on Lucky have been less than stellar. You guys who live on the island have it soooo good. Enjoy. So many good providers are not working and that causes one to visit a lot of places seeking pleasure.

SirRegal
01-22-16, 00:34
Follow on question.

If all one wants is a nice long table shower, a massage (realize full well this is not a MT), and then cap it off with a fantastic HE, would $40 or $50 on top of HF do it?

-Nostromo23.I don't know, in my opinion an AMP working girl is expecting the full tip with every customer. If you go in and negotiate lower tip and less things like no CFS, she isn't going to be too happy about that. She could be making the full tip with another guy during that hour she is spending with you. Of course, if you want to pay the full tip and only want a TS, HE, and (lame) massage I'm sure the provider would be delighted.

Kainoa
01-22-16, 00:36

Tera (since October).

Kimmy (since December).

Suzy (new arrival).Which one is Kimmy?

HiPickle
01-22-16, 00:52
Which one is Kimmy?Top right, lower left.

Lonely Smiles
01-22-16, 00:58
Follow on question.

-Nostromo23.

I don't know, in my opinion an AMP working girl is expecting the full tip with every customer. If you go in and negotiate lower tip and less things like no CFS, she isn't going to be too happy about that. She could be making the full tip with another guy during that hour she is spending with you. Of course, if you want to pay the full tip and only want a TS, HE, and (lame) massage I'm sure the provider would be delighted.Yes, this. Think of it less like a discount ala carte buffet where you pick and choose to save money and more like going to see any other professional for an hour of their services. Obviously, working girls are not attorneys or doctors. However, if say an attorney has a billable hour of $300/ hour and I show up with crayons and coloring books to use the entire time instead of discuss legal matters, I would not expect the attorney to bill me any less than $300 for wasting his time.

Also keep in mind, some of the most popular girls have regulars who come see them just to talk and cuddle, no HE, while tipping the regular amount. I would tread carefully if you are looking for bargains in AMPs. Unless you have come to an agreement with a specific girl, undertipping is a quick way to get yourself on a "not welcome list. ".

And as you said, you realize full well this is not a regular Massage Therapist. Unless specifically noted in reviews that a particular girl has a background as a licensed MT, the big secret, that's really no secret at all, is that most of the girls give mediocre massages lol. Surprise. But that's not why we go to AMPs. It's been said many times before, but it bears repeating: If you want a real massage, go see an LMT.

Streetwalkers on the other hand, that's a whole different ball game, with discounts, risks, and kinky car sex for anyone with a strong enough stomach. I don't go there.

Spartacus77
01-22-16, 01:30
Follow on question.

-Nostromo23.We had this discussion already. You are paying them for their time which is $150 an hour. What you do doing that hour is up to you. If you try to low ball them (pun intended), you will have difficulty with a 2nd visit. Go find a MT in CC if all you want is HJ and massage. Search the MT thread for those options.

Idusixtyning
01-22-16, 02:56
Follow on question.

-Nostromo23.AMP girls are expecting to come out with at least 150 tip once they go in a room with you for the hour (FS or not) and for one shot. MSOG is always a YMMV depending on how much you tip, if you are a regular, and if the provider likes you. If you lowball then she'll be pissed as she might have missed out on another customer that pays the full tip (or more). You might get your deal if it is their worst provider (in looks, attitude, service) that gets no customers. You also should not ask for massage upfront at a relaxation place. If they agree to that then it could cause them to be cited by an undercover agent as most do not have a massage business license with a licensed masseuse on the premises.

Member #4996
01-22-16, 04:33
AMP girls are expecting to come out with at least 150 tip once they go in a room with you for the hour (FS or not) and for one shot. MSOG is always a YMMV depending on how much you tip, if you are a regular, and if the provider likes you. If you lowball then she'll be pissed as she might have missed out on another customer that pays the full tip (or more). You might get your deal if it is their worst provider (in looks, attitude, service) that gets no customers. You also should not ask for massage upfront at a relaxation place. If they agree to that then it could cause them to be cited by an undercover agent as most do not have a massage business license with a licensed masseuse on the premises.Aloha.

Thanks for the advice. Makes sense. Will stick with the HF plus hourly rate.

Regards.

N23.

DeepShot
01-22-16, 14:28
Rumor has it that long time ago AMPs would alacarte service off a menu of edibles coded as HE varieties.

That stopped a while ago. Now it is as it is said by the seniors here on the responses. You paying for the overall experience.

Sure, folks have low ball and brag about it, but girls hate them and remember them, and will only service them if it is super slow.

Pay to play, pay the full amout if you want to play this game. Otherwise, go to MT or Indy and take your chances.

AMP is Asian massage, not therapeutic, so no massages at any AMP unless it it registered and therapist are too.

It a a game and like any game has rules. And like any game most play by the rules while others fuck. It up by breaking the rules, LOL. It's a fun game if you play by the rules pay to play and lots of fun can be had.

Yes, this. Think of it less like a discount ala carte buffet where you pick and choose to save money and more like going to see any other professional for an hour of their services. Obviously, working girls are not attorneys or doctors. However, if say an attorney has a billable hour of $300/ hour and I show up with crayons and coloring books to use the entire time instead of discuss legal matters, I would not expect the attorney to bill me any less than $300 for wasting his time.

Also keep in mind, some of the most popular girls have regulars who come see them just to talk and cuddle, no HE, while tipping the regular amount. I would tread carefully if you are looking for bargains in AMPs. Unless you have come to an agreement with a specific girl, undertipping is a quick way to get yourself on a "not welcome list. ".

And as you said, you realize full well this is not a regular Massage Therapist. Unless specifically noted in reviews that a particular girl has a background as a licensed MT, the big secret, that's really no secret at all, is that most of the girls give mediocre massages lol. Surprise. But that's not why we go to AMPs. It's been said many times before, but it bears repeating: If you want a real massage, go see an LMT.

Streetwalkers on the other hand, that's a whole different ball game, with discounts, risks, and kinky car sex for anyone with a strong enough stomach. I don't go there.

ShaggyDoo
01-23-16, 18:21
I don't know, in my opinion an AMP working girl is expecting the full tip with every customer. If you go in and negotiate lower tip and less things like no CFS, she isn't going to be too happy about that. She could be making the full tip with another guy during that hour she is spending with you. Of course, if you want to pay the full tip and only want a TS, HE, and (lame) massage I'm sure the provider would be delighted.Negotiations up front, are what cops do. The minute you start asking what you get for less or more money, that's grounds for PROST. That's why everything is done AFTER THE FACT OR ACT has happened. You don't talk about money, you don't talk about what you expect or want, you just let it happen. You can only as it's happening, say what is ok with you and not ok with you. And then after the act, Show your appreciation of the what just happened by giving her a nice TIP! The tip may vary as to what you experienced. if service is good you TIP high, Bad service you tip low. Hey that works like any other TIPing ,.. Nothing illegal about that ... right??? ... (GET IT!!)

Sir Regal. This is not a SLAM on you. I'm not trying to do that at all. I'm just trying to turn on the light bulb on the guy you were replying to. This is more for that guy not you.

Honolulu Chas
01-23-16, 18:56
Well said Shaggy. It's tough to fight that impulse to be sure you're going to get just what you want, but some of my best experiences have come from going in prepared with a big tip ($50's stashed in different pockets so I don't have to count it out if the service is less than stellar) and just letting it happen. That's also a good way of finding out what the provider's specialty is.

You don't talk about money, you don't talk about what you expect or want, you just let it happen. You can only as it's happening, say what is ok with you and not ok with you. And then after the act, Show your appreciation of the what just happened by giving her a nice TIP! The tip may vary as to what you experienced. if service is good you TIP high, Bad service you tip low.

Member #4996
01-23-16, 19:22
Negotiations up front, are what cops do. The minute you start asking what you get for less or more money, that's grounds for PROST. That's why everything is done AFTER THE FACT OR ACT has happened. You don't talk about money, you don't talk about what you expect or want, you just let it happen. You can only as it's happening, say what is ok with you and not ok with you. And then after the act, Show your appreciation of the what just happened by giving her a nice TIP! The tip may vary as to what you experienced. if service is good you TIP high, Bad service you tip low. Hey that works like any other TIPing ,.. Nothing illegal about that ... right??? ... (GET IT!!)

Sir Regal. This is not a SLAM on you. I'm not trying to do that at all. I'm just trying to turn on the light bulb on the guy you were replying to. This is more for that guy not you.ShaggyDoo: I'm the guy you are trying to turn the light bulb on who asked the question in the first place. Many others have responded and I get it now.

H Mobius
01-23-16, 23:18
I don't know, in my opinion an AMP working girl is expecting the full tip with every customer. If you go in and negotiate lower tip and less things like no CFS, she isn't going to be too happy about that. She could be making the full tip with another guy during that hour she is spending with you. Of course, if you want to pay the full tip and only want a TS, HE, and (lame) massage I'm sure the provider would be delighted.When I was younger and first discovered AMPs, I was nervous and couldn't always perform. My intentions changed from 'sex' to 'relaxing naked with the girl'. At one point I basically asked the girl about less service and tip and she was not happy for the reasons just as you described. The price was so standardized. I'd say one would need to wait until a repeat visit to ask about that, but she'd probably lose interest especially if she's an in-demand girl who can't waste time on reduced tips.

Alohaoe
01-23-16, 23:18
Muni will start working at Top Spa starting Monday. She will be well rested ready for you mongers, treat her nice she will be nice to you.

Your reporter alohaoe.

HawaiiBoy09
01-24-16, 01:07
When I was younger and first discovered AMPs, I was nervous and couldn't always perform. My intentions changed from 'sex' to 'relaxing naked with the girl'. At one point I basically asked the girl about less service and tip and she was not happy for the reasons just as you described. The price was so standardized. I'd say one would need to wait until a repeat visit to ask about that, but she'd probably lose interest especially if she's an in-demand girl who can't waste time on reduced tips.What do you say to the girl when you finish before the hour is up and is wanting to send you out? Or the mama who knocks at the 45 minute mark? These are instances that you're not getting the hour when you're giving full tip.

H Mobius
01-24-16, 01:56
What do you say to the girl when you finish before the hour is up and is wanting to send you out? Or the mama who knocks at the 45 minute mark? These are instances that you're not getting the hour when you're giving full tip.I bring it up but it falls on deaf ears. They don't care if I return or not. So, I don't, in favor of places where the mama does not do that.

Or else they give the "Hunny I have customa!" riff. Some girls did say "Neva mine hunny she just letting us know" but as many have posted I too found it intrusive. Actually it wasn't the knock, it was the door-rattling command, "TIIIIME!"

Korean AMPs were my primary source back then, but not any more. The Chinese places in CC have always been excellent in this regard; no knocks and at least the full hour.

SirRegal
01-24-16, 01:57
What do you say to the girl when you finish before the hour is up and is wanting to send you out? Or the mama who knocks at the 45 minute mark? These are instances that you're not getting the hour when you're giving full tip.This happens to me ALL THE TIME at Tokyo Spa and Hula Girl and I have not gone back. Every time I get the full hour at an AMP, I write that on my report because I appreciate it. Can't take it for granted.

Member #5810
01-24-16, 02:02
Muni will start working at Top Spa starting Monday. She will be well rested ready for you mongers, treat her nice she will be nice to you.

Your reporter alohaoe.Thanks for the great news! !

HawaiiBoy09
01-24-16, 03:03
Connie booked til midnight. Sasha til 1. Suzy's last appt at 7. Guess I'll wait til next weekend. Hope yall file your reports!

Member #5810
01-24-16, 04:24
Connie booked til midnight. Sasha til 1. Suzy's last appt at 7. Guess I'll wait til next weekend. Hope yall file your reports!Haha. . guess I'm staying in too! Weekends super busy there. You got to book a day ahead for Sasha to be sure.

ByTheBook
01-24-16, 07:55
Rumor has it that long time ago AMPs would alacarte service off a menu of edibles coded as HE varieties.

That stopped a while ago. Now it is as it is said by the seniors here on the responses. You paying for the overall experience.

Sure, folks have low ball and brag about it, but girls hate them and remember them, and will only service them if it is super slow.

Pay to play, pay the full amout if you want to play this game. Otherwise, go to MT or Indy and take your chances.

AMP is Asian massage, not therapeutic, so no massages at any AMP unless it it registered and therapist are too.

It a a game and like any game has rules. And like any game most play by the rules while others fuck. It up by breaking the rules, LOL. It's a fun game if you play by the rules pay to play and lots of fun can be had.One other thing; if a girl is low-balled / Cheap Charlie\ woe be unto the next customer. I've been the next customer. It has a ripple effect.

ByTheBook
01-24-16, 07:58

Your reporter alohaoe.Big mahalo nui loa.

ByTheBook
01-24-16, 08:01
What do you say to the girl when you finish before the hour is up and is wanting to send you out? Or the mama who knocks at the 45 minute mark? These are instances that you're not getting the hour when you're giving full tip.When us Mongers start paying Hf of $10 less for every 10 minutes short of an hour.

ShaggyDoo
01-24-16, 18:00
What do you say to the girl when you finish before the hour is up and is wanting to send you out? Or the mama who knocks at the 45 minute mark? These are instances that you're not getting the hour when you're giving full tip.
1ST KNOCK does not mean the time is up. It means you are coming up on the hour.

2nd KNOCK. The 2nd knock you are at the hour. You better be done or getting dressed by now.

3rd KNOCK. Usually comes with the saying from mama. TIME OVER. Which means you went over an hour.

4th KNOCK. Extra Time. You pay for another hour.

Some places may call the 3rd KNOCK time over and pay extra.

HawaiiBoy09
01-24-16, 18:33
Haha. . guess I'm staying in too! Weekends super busy there. You got to book a day ahead for Sasha to be sure.I found another ATF available so I went out. LOL.

Surf69
01-24-16, 19:18
Kind of a newbie here. Any mts in CC who have a nice enhanced rack who provide massage and he. Please message me or post. I just want to be sure I'm getting what I pay for. Mahalo.

Xiled13
01-24-16, 23:01
How's it going fellow mongers I'm new to AMP and kind over using BP based off a fee inconsistencies I've noticed. Tomorrow is my 34 birthday and I figured I'd treat myself to something different. I've been reading some of the reviews an it seems that happiness is a pretty popular place. I'm looking for a GFE not so much the bump and dump but a provider that would show me a good time any advice would be great.

Uki Eater
01-25-16, 00:51
What do you say to the girl when you finish before the hour is up and is wanting to send you out? Or the mama who knocks at the 45 minute mark? These are instances that you're not getting the hour when you're giving full tip.If the provider is the one who rushes you out, that's not a good sign. When a provider does this, there's something she doesn't like that made her want to rush the customer out. Another reason is the MS has the provider hurry it up because another customer is waiting and she goes along with it. If the MS knocks at 45 min, just take your time. It's not like you need to get up and leave at the first knock. The main thing is the provider is not the one trying to rush you out. If the MS knocks at 55 min before the hour, it's unlikely that the customer / provider will be able to finish up, clean up and get out within 5 minutes. That's why they knock earlier. Some places / MS have that in and out / next customer outlook. They can knock before the 45 min time and want him out before the hour so the next customer doesn't leave. That's how some MS can be that the provider may have to tell MS to not knock / disturb if he's a certain / repeat customer.

Jask54
01-25-16, 12:38
How's it going fellow mongers I'm new to AMP and kind over using BP based off a fee inconsistencies I've noticed. Tomorrow is my 34 birthday and I figured I'd treat myself to something different. I've been reading some of the reviews an it seems that happiness is a pretty popular place. I'm looking for a GFE not so much the bump and dump but a provider that would show me a good time any advice would be great.I'm going to do everyone a favor and asked if you read the forum yet? If no, go read it and then ask questions. Sometimes there are no "free chickens" in life. But if you want my suggestions you really can't go wrong with happiness or rejuve.

Ogohunter
01-25-16, 18:39
Anyone recognize this Yoyo? Just saw this ad today and number is for Hanabi. I wanted to know who the girl in the black and white top is in the last picture.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexyhot-yoyotry-me/5900751

Aloha OH.

SlappinBellies
01-25-16, 19:25
How's it going fellow mongers I'm new to AMP and kind over using BP based off a fee inconsistencies I've noticed. Tomorrow is my 34 birthday and I figured I'd treat myself to something different. I've been reading some of the reviews an it seems that happiness is a pretty popular place. I'm looking for a GFE not so much the bump and dump but a provider that would show me a good time any advice would be great.Welcome to the world of mongering pleasure (8.

You should treat yourself to Rejuve (see Dallas, Page, Hilton, Sugar) pretty much any of them or Happiness (see Sasha).

Happy Bday and have a blast.

Brudda1
01-25-16, 23:12
I recommend Nara, she just started again at Rose's. I went to her for my first AMP experience and she was incredible. Could tell I was being shy and nervous and got me to relax then treated me like a king. Great options on the menu too, she is not old but not young. Beautiful girl and passionate kissing. I would go see her again but I made an appointment and dodged on accident and haven't gone back since. My bad.

How's it going fellow mongers I'm new to AMP and kind over using BP based off a fee inconsistencies I've noticed. Tomorrow is my 34 birthday and I figured I'd treat myself to something different. I've been reading some of the reviews an it seems that happiness is a pretty popular place. I'm looking for a GFE not so much the bump and dump but a provider that would show me a good time any advice would be great.

G3504
01-26-16, 00:56
Anyone recognize this Yoyo? Just saw this ad today and number is for Hanabi. I wanted to know who the girl in the black and white top is in the last picture.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexyhot-yoyotry-me/5900751

Aloha OH.Isn't that Hanabi / Sophia?

G35.

In Da Mixx
01-26-16, 02:27
How's it going fellow mongers I'm new to AMP and kind over using BP based off a fee inconsistencies I've noticed. Tomorrow is my 34 birthday and I figured I'd treat myself to something different. I've been reading some of the reviews an it seems that happiness is a pretty popular place. I'm looking for a GFE not so much the bump and dump but a provider that would show me a good time any advice would be great.For GFE at Happiness, Connie, Rebecca, Bebe, Cindi all provide great GFE plus B2B TS and NUru if you like!

Ogohunter
01-26-16, 02:41
Isn't that Hanabi / Sophia?

G35.I'm not sure since I have never seen Hanabi / Sofia before so I have no idea who is who in the picture. From what I've read Hanabi has a huge rack an a gut to match. Both girls in the pic appear to be on the slimmer side. But there is some photoshopping in the 3rd pic. Take a look at her super long fingers. Arsenio Hall ish. Lol. The girl in the black and white top peaked my intrest. Just wondering if any of you guys know who she is. If that's Hanabi then I will be making an appointment soon. Thanks in advance.

Aloha OH.

GoodTimeSoahu
01-27-16, 05:57
I will make this quick as she is already well reviewed. I guess she is working at ocean spa now in the ay Wong bldg. I showed up and was brought to Jasmine's room next to the shower. She was just a tad bit thicker than the last time I saw her but still sexy as hell. After the uneventful table shower, we went back in her room next door for the real fun. She provides DFK, BBBJ, daty, dato and cfs in all positions. Her Nani is super tight, especially for a girl her size. Her services are all still there and just became one of my favorites. A different feel from those petite Asians I'm used to. Definite repeat. Enjoy.What was total damage when you saw her at ocean spa?

JSon808
01-27-16, 18:52
What was total damage when you saw her at ocean spa?Total damage = 250.

Mongers Rus
01-28-16, 08:27
ANNA back from LA for only a short while. Cute Chinese provider working a CC. Nice milky skin body, cute face, nice round tits. Checked her out and great service as ever. No rush at all.

Rus.

DeepShot
01-28-16, 20:30
All covered, or BBBJ GFE?

ANNA back from LA for only a short while. Cute Chinese provider working a CC. Nice milky skin body, cute face, nice round tits. Checked her out and great service as ever. No rush at all.

Rus.

Mongers Rus
01-29-16, 07:43
All covered, or BBBJ GFE?All covered, but nice service. Will get naked. But YMMV. I'm a repeater!

Monger on.

Rus.

ProPerformance
01-30-16, 00:05
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wanna-be-my-bf-yes-or-no-jay-is-the-best-gf-nuru-lover/5223115

DeepShot
01-30-16, 03:22
Mahalo. Luv them Chinese pros, especially the young hornyones.

All covered, but nice service. Will get naked. But YMMV. I'm a repeater!

Monger on.

Rus.

Dadwantsit
01-30-16, 09:59
Hey all. In town staying at the Ala Moana hotel. Any advice for a easy to walk to AMP? Only here for a few days. Appreciate the help.

Nick24
01-30-16, 10:06
Anyone try this place? Any reviews? Thanks!

Ass Man808
01-30-16, 11:14
Hey all. In town staying at the Ala Moana hotel. Any advice for a easy to walk to AMP? Only here for a few days. Appreciate the help.Plus spa, orchids, China doll are in walking distance. They are actually across the street from ala moana hotel.

SirRegal
01-30-16, 13:01
Hey all. In town staying at the Ala Moana hotel. Any advice for a easy to walk to AMP? Only here for a few days. Appreciate the help.I actually park at Ala Moana and walk to Happiness when I go there. Don't know how healthy you are. Not a long walk for me. Across the street from the hotel is Plus Spa. Walk up by the convention center you will see China Doll. Both of these are kind of open to public view but since you aren't from around here probably doesn't bother you as much as it would bother me. LOL.

Kalani69
01-30-16, 20:59
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wanna-be-my-bf-yes-or-no-jay-is-the-best-gf-nuru-lover/5223115Go to the Happiness thread and search for Sierra.

Plauing
02-01-16, 10:52
Is this available at any of the AMPs?

MadCocker
02-01-16, 22:11
Is this available at any of the AMPs?Penny on Beretania will accommodate you if this is your thing. You must provide your own tools though.

Wulfen
02-01-16, 23:25
Is this available at any of the AMPs?http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kira-kinky-kira-roses-young-adorable-asian-playmate-real-pics/4797250

Kira might?

Maybe repost on fetishes thread?

AsianSlayer2
02-02-16, 01:01
Is this available at any of the AMPs?Kira was a great recommendation. But with her maybe not on a first visit. She likes it rough but particularly rough on her but that kind of things takes a little time. My third visit with her she offered prostate stimulation and more, noooot my thing.

Sabrina will do it for sure. And not only that she has the tools too. I did a Stepmom fantasy with her. First she wanted to tie me up, which I didn't go for. Then she suggested a strap-on and showed it to me. No No not for me.

Yasi at Happiness, she did for sure when she was at Empire. She asked while rimming me if she could put a dildo in my ass. I told her the only ass that is getting fucked is hers. My dick is apparently close to being too big for her ass but she still took it on.

Beer Monger
02-02-16, 19:53
Hey guys, sorry about this, but I've read the forum and can't seem to get a good handle on tug joints here and I can't seem to find a good search term to get information. I don't want FS, just a decent massage with some happiness. Anything in the ala moana or wards area? I promise a FR!

Bigahi007
02-02-16, 23:03
Aloha beer monger.

Many in town. CC for sure got some. You have to do some research and spend some kala. Not all will give you the HE right off the bat. There are some MT that will do if they get a good vibe from you. Main thing your attitude is positive and upbeat and treat them like good respectable people. Jasmine and sunny from cc come to my mind. Sunny at cc seemed more willing at first. Average massage at best IMO. Jasmine was better at massage IMO. Anyway just because they may give other HE and roaming doesn't mean they will give it up right away. Many have invested lots of time and money and that is still no guarantee.

Good luck to you and be safe!

Aloha.

Hey guys, sorry about this, but I've read the forum and can't seem to get a good handle on tug joints here and I can't seem to find a good search term to get information. I don't want FS, just a decent massage with some happiness. Anything in the ala moana or wards area? I promise a FR!

Beer Monger
02-03-16, 14:53
Aloha beer monger.

Many in town. CC for sure got some. You have to do some research and spend some kala. Not all will give you the HE right off the bat. There are some MT that will do if they get a good vibe from you. Main thing your attitude is positive and upbeat and treat them like good respectable people. Jasmine and sunny from cc come to my mind. Sunny at cc seemed more willing at first. Average massage at best IMO. Jasmine was better at massage IMO. Anyway just because they may give other HE and roaming doesn't mean they will give it up right away. Many have invested lots of time and money and that is still no guarantee.

Good luck to you and be safe!

Aloha.Mahalo Big!

I am at the convention center so CC is right there and sounds perfect. Looks like there are a ton of ads for CC, so I guess I just call or text to find out the suite number.

Mongers Rus
02-03-16, 15:17
Went back for more with Anna. This girl is so sweet. Hot bod for sure, nice tits, flat stomach, milky skin. Did the switch on her today, gave her a massage. Just love rubbing her all over.

Sucking and kissing her all the nice places. LOL You know the rest. Check her out she only here for couple more weeks.

Rus.

RdPuerco
02-03-16, 17:04
Hey all. In town staying at the Ala Moana hotel. Any advice for a easy to walk to AMP? Only here for a few days. Appreciate the help.There must be at least a dozen within 10-15 minutes walk. There are a few on Atkinson, a crapload at 1750 Kalakaua (intersection of Kalakaua & Kapiolani), a couple on Kalauokalani Way, and a couple on Kalakaua between Kapiolani & King. There is a building full of AMPs at 1507 S. King St. , near the intersection of King & Kalakaua.

Kukui Street
02-03-16, 18:53
I'm not sure since I have never seen Hanabi / Sofia before so I have no idea who is who in the picture. From what I've read Hanabi has a huge rack an a gut to match. Both girls in the pic appear to be on the slimmer side. But there is some photoshopping in the 3rd pic. Take a look at her super long fingers. Arsenio Hall ish. Lol. The girl in the black and white top peaked my intrest. Just wondering if any of you guys know who she is. If that's Hanabi then I will be making an appointment soon. Thanks in advance.

Aloha OH.Yes, that's Hanabi. The photos are probably 7-10+ years old. Kind of hiding her appearance. And yes, she has a huge rack. She is super cool and always treats you like a madam in an old Western. The customer comes first, at least in my experience.

PastaBakes
02-05-16, 20:18
Decided to try Pennys but had a bit of trouble making an appt so I drove there and a lady named Jasmine opened the door asking if I had an appt. Told her no but could I still get one. She guided me to a room and asked if I wanted a shower, said yes and then went back to the room. Jasmine then came back in and started the massage which was really pretty good, with some teasing junior and some little chit-chat. I had ask her for medium pressure on the lower back and then feather touch over the rest. She followed instructions very nicely and then asked me to turn over and started massaging my arm while pushing her breast into my hand. She asked if I had other area's that needed attention and I pointed to junior. She started a slow HJ and then lower her top so I had access to her nice Bees and hard little nipples. I had pretty much roaming all over under dress. Finally the release I needed came forth. Asked if I wanted a shower, told her no thanks just a warm towel which she went and got.

L: I would giver her a 7. 5 she is about 5'2/3", carries a bit of a tummy, has long black hair in curls, very soft and silken skin, nice and smooth size Bee Cup and nice nipples that were tasty (I tried during the HJ) On Attitude it was very positive as I only wanted a HJ that day and she was very polite during the complete session. As for Service she followed my instructions for the massage and when things went further I was able to roam and she fed me her nice handfuls breasts to kiss and suck on. Normal house fee plus a nice tip.

On to the second visit several about 6 days later and got an appt this time. Jasmine met me at the door and I took a shower but this time the bed was on the floor as the table room was busy. She started with a nice massage paying attention to the lower back again. As she massaged there was more teasing this time and when I turned over she started a nice BBBJ. I then asked her to turn around after playing with her hanging breasts. She did and we went into a 69 with her on top and I got the DATY I was looking for. We rolled to our sides stilled glued together and continued our feast. When my time to cum I asked for CIM and she nodded yes and that is when we moved out of the 69 and she knelt over Junior provided great suction until I came and until she was sure I was spent. Service gets better every time with DATY, BBBJCIM, 69. She is not a big kisser fan but did provide light kissing during the session. With two visits under my belt I will go back again if not for the massage then for the extras. Over all a nice lady and very polite to the customer.

MongerZ
02-06-16, 04:46

It a a game and like any game has rules. And like any game most play by the rules while others fuck. It up by breaking the rules, LOL. It's a fun game if you play by the rules pay to play and lots of fun can be had.I wouldn't go if we had to say tell FS, HJ, or whatever service. I can just buy a sex doll. I go for the illusion and if she plays it right, she can confuse me until my wallet says no. LOL.

Bukake King
02-06-16, 07:30
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5435364899.html

Checked this place out. To my surprise, the owner is Apple (Vicki) from up the street on Kalakaua. Imfamous prostate massage. You know what she looks different. Looks better than before, darker hair, makeup is worn different. Looks pretty good. Introduced me to friend Gina. Not bad looking. Slim body, nice legs, tits are nice CZ and real. Not real firm like fakes, but nice and soft with nice nips. Brown, but not real dark nipples. Very suckable. Little Bush. Keep the story short, all services are available. Nice BBBJ. CFS. DATY, DFK. No rush, very friendly, English is ok.

I can sense that a lot more can be available here. Will definitely repeat. Place is in finishing stages, but clean. On the way out talked to Apple a little. Asked if DBL-BBBJ is available, she said sure. WOW going to try that next. Didn't ask for price, but I'm sure less than single FS. YMMV.

Buka.

JSmooth87
02-06-16, 22:55
Hello guys, anyone know if Milla is still working at any AMP? She's a local white mixed blonde hair girl. Nice beast and tatted up. I was planning on seeing her but when I called, she wasn't there. Now I can't find her. She looked so beautiful. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Makana9
02-08-16, 11:37
After Super Bowl pounds, no answer from Hapa J, strike one for me. No answer from GoGo, strike 2. Thought ok, go to my.

Consistent, mama J at CHM, Kung Yee Fat Choi! She hook me up with Erica, first for me. She was sweet, ok, looking. She was pleasant, even wash me up in the shower, good BBBJ, bbl, and took all of akua with sack so hi five to Erica! Ok, she jump on did the phonograph, wanted to stay in CG cause she must have cum cause damn was soaking. Flipped her in mish, legs pinned to wall, went hard and long, finishing when she said cum inside Erica! Knock knock go! Clean us both, massage was nice, even lotion me all up, cuddled, and fell asleep for 30 m. Went rd. 2, clean up me good, even gave me food mama J made. I so love.

Homemade Korean food, talk about a nice finish for the Steelers win. Yea, congrats to the Broncos, that the was Nasty! And mahalo to my many friends who bet with me on Carolina, I will be collecting soon so I can see Hapa J and Kiyomi. Loved it when saw her many a times upstairs. She is awesome!

YzalMan
02-08-16, 21:19
I have been thinking about going to CC to try Yuki. For my next pleasure session I am looking for some petite asian. When I search for potential in CC yuki seems to be the top choice. Is there someone else I should consider? Going to make an appointment for tomorrow.

Your advice is highly appreciated. Mahalo.

ExitOnly
02-09-16, 01:57
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5435364899.html

Checked this place out. To my surprise, the owner is Apple (Vicki) from up the street on Kalakaua. Imfamous prostate massage. You know what she looks different. Looks better than before, darker hair, makeup is worn different. Looks pretty good. Introduced me to friend Gina. Not bad looking. Slim body, nice legs, tits are nice CZ and real. Not real firm like fakes, but nice and soft with nice nips. Brown, but not real dark nipples. Very suckable. Little Bush. Keep the story short, all services are available. Nice BBBJ. CFS. DATY, DFK. No rush, very friendly, English is ok.

I can sense that a lot more can be available here. Will definitely repeat. Place is in finishing stages, but clean. On the way out talked to Apple a little. Asked if DBL-BBBJ is available, she said sure. WOW going to try that next. Didn't ask for price, but I'm sure less than single FS. YMMV.

Buka.You don't mean Apple from hula? The one w the big Bush?

Member #5810
02-09-16, 02:17
You don't mean Apple from hula? The one w the big Bush?I think he's talking about Vicki who does prostate massage HE. Chinese girl about 30's. Pretty and loves putting her fingers in your butt while HJ. LOL.

Fleshlight
02-09-16, 08:52
Decided to try Pennys but had a bit of trouble making an appt so I drove there and a lady named Jasmine opened the door asking if I had an appt. Told her no but could I still get one. She guided me to a room and asked if I wanted a shower, said yes and then went back to the room. Jasmine then came back in and started the massage which was really pretty good, with some teasing junior and some little chit-chat. I had ask her for medium pressure on the lower back and then feather touch over the rest. She followed instructions very nicely and then asked me to turn over and started massaging my arm while pushing her breast into my hand. She asked if I had other area's that needed attention and I pointed to junior. She started a slow HJ and then lower her top so I had access to her nice Bees and hard little nipples. I had pretty much roaming all over under dress. Finally the release I needed came forth. Asked if I wanted a shower, told her no thanks just a warm towel which she went and got.

L: I would giver her a 7. 5 she is about 5'2/3", carries a bit of a tummy, has long black hair in curls, very soft and silken skin, nice and smooth size Bee Cup and nice nipples that were tasty (I tried during the HJ) On Attitude it was very positive as I only wanted a HJ that day and she was very polite during the complete session. As for Service she followed my instructions for the massage and when things went further I was able to roam and she fed me her nice handfuls breasts to kiss and suck on. Normal house fee plus a nice tip.

On to the second visit several about 6 days later and got an appt this time. Jasmine met me at the door and I took a shower but this time the bed was on the floor as the table room was busy. She started with a nice massage paying attention to the lower back again. As she massaged there was more teasing this time and when I turned over she started a nice BBBJ. I then asked her to turn around after playing with her hanging breasts. She did and we went into a 69 with her on top and I got the DATY I was looking for. We rolled to our sides stilled glued together and continued our feast. When my time to cum I asked for CIM and she nodded yes and that is when we moved out of the 69 and she knelt over Junior provided great suction until I came and until she was sure I was spent. Service gets better every time with DATY, BBBJCIM, 69. She is not a big kisser fan but did provide light kissing during the session. With two visits under my belt I will go back again if not for the massage then for the extras. Over all a nice lady and very polite to the customer.Anyone else partake in Penny's girl. Love BBBJCIM.

Flesh.

Fleshlight
02-09-16, 08:56
Anybody tried GOGO Spa lately. The one above CHM I think. I heard they have some MILFs that go BBFSCIP. Looking to try that out.

Flesh.

Fleshlight
02-09-16, 13:13
I took the plunge last night and met with Sasha from Happiness. If you're into very polite, extremely cute, petite Korean that have been augmented, then Sasha is the girl for you. She greeted me in the room and took me for a table shower. I was extremely nervous but she put my mind at ease really quick with small talk and light gentle kisses. She made sure that every inch of my body was clean and after a few minutes, she toweled me off and escorted me back to the room. There was no rushing or clock watching at all. She was also very polite throughout my experience and made sure I felt comfortable. The staff is also very friendly, and even helped me out when I had trouble finding the place. I would recommend Sasha and Happiness to anyone and if I can manage to get over my nervousness, I may try it again.How would you Mongers compare Happiness over Rejuve? As far as hotness of girls. Been to Rejuve quite a bit, but never at Happiness. Are the girls hot or younger like Rejuve. Been with Happy the owner quite a lot. LOL. Does Happiness have TS with B2 B?

Flesh.

Mongers Rus
02-09-16, 13:17
Has anyone seen Anna lately. Haven't seen her ad in a while, hope she hasn't left yet. That's one sweet girl with a tight body and sweet nani.

Rus.

Fleshlight
02-09-16, 18:57
OK. A fellow Monger just told me that he had a a tag team with two young hotties first floor near Top Spa. Local hotties that are step sisters. PSE tag team with local hottie sisters. The only place I can think of next to Top Spa is CHM, which only has older providers. Am I wrong? Is there another AMP ground floor near there. Am I missing a place? Or is CHM bringing in some younger providers. Anyone know the scoop on this place.

Flesh.

Fleshlight
02-09-16, 19:05
Long time monger and long time lurker of this forum. Figure it's about time to contribute. I have been enjoying the services of Lisa for many years, but recently I had a couple sessions that were a little funky. My most recent adventures can be summed up with one word: "Shallow". By shallow I am not referring to a personality trait, but rather the depth. I have always bottomed out in Lisa's box, as most of us have, but it seems a little more prevalent these days. Started with a BBBJ and even that was shallow, slopping around on the knob and not ever going past the head, not the usual and hard to get the rhythm. Started to bone in mish and she wants to do some kind of funky move where she keeps her legs squeezed tight together, I mount with my legs on the outside and proceed to try to phuck. Only problem, I am not even sure if I am in her box, super weird sensation, and rather un-gratifying. I am from the school of "Energizer Bunny" when it comes to Lisa, but I felt like I was trying to shag a Teenage Mormon Girl, afraid to take it in the kooch until marriage. It may seem like I am complaining, but I am a fan of consistency. I think there may be a degree of burnout going on, hell, maybe she is just sick of my old ass. Lisa still has a sweet little body, and keeps herself in fine shape, I just want the little dynamo back.Is Lisa here at old Sakura University the same provider that used to be at 321 King Professional Building. Or is it some asian provider that used to be at Kison. Forgot her name. Or is it same chick. I remember Lisa as being a kinda blondish asian girl at 321. Am I getting this all wrong. Both girls did BBBJCIM is all I remember. LOL.

Flesh.

BJ Hawaii
02-09-16, 19:08
OK. A fellow Monger just told me that he had a a tag team with two young hotties first floor near Top Spa. Local hotties that are step sisters. PSE tag team with local hottie sisters. The only place I can think of next to Top Spa is CHM, which only has older providers. Am I wrong? Is there another AMP ground floor near there. Am I missing a place? Or is CHM bringing in some younger providers. Anyone know the scoop on this place.

Flesh.There is another AMP across the parking lot from CHM called Ocean Spa.

Fleshlight
02-09-16, 19:17
There is another AMP across the parking lot from CHM called Ocean Spa.Brother Monger BJ, Mahalo for the quick response. That must be the place he went. He was kinda buz so he didn't remember where the hell he was. LOL But he said the tag-team was pretty nutz!

Flesh.

Jao Choo
02-09-16, 20:54
Brother Monger BJ, Mahalo for the quick response. That must be the place he went. He was kinda buz so he didn't remember where the hell he was. LOL But he said the tag-team was pretty nutz!

Flesh.Howzit Fleshlight,

I believe that the "tag-team" your buddy saw (at Ocean Spa) might be Yasmine and her sister as referred to in the reports posted by members FutSniffA (report# 11805) and Insatiable808 (report# 11812), in the Backpage Advertiser Review thread. This is the link they supplied in their posts.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...250815/5941217 . In the ad they are listed as "Heavenly and Devine. ".

Enona1
02-09-16, 21:04
Couldn't resist. Had time today so went to check the lineup here. Rang the doorbell that said "Push Hard ". Old ms comes to open the door. Could smell Pinesol or something. Can't imagine the smell inside. Asked to see lineup she said no.

Surfbreak
02-09-16, 21:22
Is Lisa here at old Sakura University the same provider that used to be at 321 King Professional Building. Or is it some asian provider that used to be at Kison. Forgot her name. Or is it same chick. I remember Lisa as being a kinda blondish asian girl at 321. Am I getting this all wrong. Both girls did BBBJCIM is all I remember. LOL.

Flesh.Yes, it's the same Lisa, aka the Energizer Bunny.

Member #5810
02-09-16, 21:28
Couldn't resist. Had time today so went to check the lineup here. Rang the doorbell that said "Push Hard ". Old ms comes to open the door. Could smell Pinesol or something. Can't imagine the smell inside. Asked to see lineup she said no.Thanks for the detective work. Always wondered about this place but not anymore. Thanks for saving me Kala!

Fleshlight
02-10-16, 04:09
Yes, it's the same Lisa, aka the Energizer Bunny.Mahaloz Surfa!

Fleshlight
02-10-16, 04:16
Howzit Fleshlight,

I believe that the "tag-team" your buddy saw (at Ocean Spa) might be Yasmine and her sister as referred to in the reports posted by members FutSniffA (report# 11805) and Insatiable808 (report# 11812), in the Backpage Advertiser Review thread. This is the link they supplied in their posts.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...250815/5941217 . In the ad they are listed as "Heavenly and Devine. ".He said the names were Shay and Tehani. He said both were young and pretty hot.

Flesh.

Jao Choo
02-10-16, 07:59
He said the names were Shay and Tehani. He said both were young and pretty hot.

Flesh.Hey Fleshlight,

Sorry, Bruddah, my bad. Take care.

Bigred808
02-12-16, 16:54
Hey Fleshlight,

Sorry, Bruddah, my bad. Take care.Isn't that Amelia from HOE? Is she the same as Tehani / Shay.

FutSniffA
02-12-16, 20:07
Howzit Fleshlight,

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...250815/5941217 . In the ad they are listed as "Heavenly and Devine. ".The "sisters" at Ocean is Tehani and Kanta / Shay. Yasmine used to work at Hello Kitty before they switched to HOES. I have never actually saw Yasmine in person but she's not Tehani or Shay. I actually talked to Tehani about the "sisters" thing and she said they don't touch each other or anything like that. To me incest thing is a bit odd but TEHO. If that's what someone is looking for I don't think these are the two "sisters" you want. They have a fairly limited menu during solo so I can only imagine it would be even more limited with them together.

I'm still trying to link up with Tehani but our timing seems to be way off.

FutSniffA
02-12-16, 20:09
Isn't that Amelia from HOE? Is she the same as Tehani / Shay.No they are three different ls LOL, I know confusing. Shay is Kanta from Hula fame. Tehani is her half sister so they claim. Amelia is Yasmine aka YazzyBabe her on USASG.

Old Friend
02-19-16, 15:55
I am relatively new to the Island and have been away from the hobby for a couple of years. I have recently been busy searching for that elusive GFE experience from an AMP that I will repeat with. I know I can get it if I pay more for an independent, but the AMP prices work for me. I will share my recent experiences:

Tokyo Spa: http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hawtest-hotties-of-hawaii-shiny-and-jay-are-here/4732835.

Have seen both Yaz and Kara. Exactly like their pictures. Young and firm. Nice BBBJ from both and then covered FS. Yaz was very friendly so chose to repeat to see GFE was going to happen, but was cooler the second time. The girls here are gorgeous so I will keep trying.

Asia Spa: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-hour-never-rush-time-to-relax-best-choice-pleasing-relaxation/2516241.

Wanted to try someplace a little less popular. Got Udi. Probably 40 maybe even 50, but had an amazing body and knew her stuff. The older women definitely know their way around the body. She was very sexy and may get GFE if I repeated, but would love the same interaction from someone younger. There were no face pictures in the ad, so I can't find fault with their advertising.

2301 CC: http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4hands-available/5581782.

Had Koko. Completely not the girl the picture. I went there specifically because of the pictures of her and Mimica. It might have been them 15-20 years ago. I saw both of them and they were probably in their late thirties. Koko did give a decent full hour massage and offered HE at the end. I was able to roam UTC but there was no tease. I went there for FS and was able to get it, but I don't think it is always on the table normally. Though I only had to pay 60 house, and 100 tip so it was a little cheaper. It was a quick covered mish. We both came in about 5 minutes since I was so ready for the hour.

Anyway, just thought I would contribute to the cause. If anyone can offer advice for GFE, please reply or DM. Mahalo!

Secret Agent
02-20-16, 20:10
I am relatively new to the Island and have been away from the hobby for a couple of years. I have recently been busy searching for that elusive GFE experience from an AMP that I will repeat with. I know I can get it if I pay more for an independent, but the AMP prices work for me. I will share my recent experiences:

Anyway, just thought I would contribute to the cause. If anyone can offer advice for GFE, please reply or DM. Mahalo!You've been a member for 4 years and have 7 total reports, mostly on the Boston board. Regulars and Seniors alike will be hesitant to provide info for you. However, without being too specific, I'll give you a couple places to start. On Young Street near the intersection of Keeaumoku Street, there are 3 well known AMPs. Roses, Hula Girl, and Nirvana, all within a hundred yards of each other. Peruse over their respective threads, you will probably find one you like. Many girls to chose from, and they are smart so just be cool, clean, and sober. I'm sure you already know that you will get no service by being drunk or rough, let alone GFE. A table shower will probably not be possible as a first timer. Regardless of where you chose to go, make sure to report back. Aloha!

SirRegal
02-20-16, 21:09
Tokyo Spa: http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hawtest-hotties-of-hawaii-shiny-and-jay-are-here/4732835.

Have seen both Yaz and Kara. Exactly like their pictures. Young and firm. Nice BBBJ from both and then covered FS. Yaz was very friendly so chose to repeat to see GFE was going to happen, but was cooler the second time. The girls here are gorgeous so I will keep trying.
That's not Yass' pictures. Don't know why Tokyo started using fake pix for her.

Blake123
02-21-16, 05:16
That's not Yass' pictures. Don't know why Tokyo started using fake pix for her.Here's the real pics of Yass' nice ass.

SirRegal
02-21-16, 14:56
Here's the real pics of Yass' nice ass.Wonder why they stopped using Yass' real pics. She looks good.

BenZ88
02-21-16, 15:52
She had one of the nicest ass and a great view from ds.

DrMajikLuv69
02-21-16, 18:37
Yes! Yass does have a nice ass. She has nice curves all the way around; her boobs are nice too. I have not seen Yass since she left Top Spa, however when I went to see Shinny at Tokyo; we (Shiny and I) passed by Yass in the hallway, and she let out a big cheer, and smile while simultaneously pinching my nipples and said, "where have you been? Are you going to come and see me? My towel literally almost fell off. I was humbled that she remembered me, and kind of embarrassed because she was so bubbly and loud; a few of the other girls in the hallway all smiled. Remembered I'm naked walking to the shower with Shiny through the hall way. Anyway I guess, I will see her again soon? I've read some of the more recent reports in the Tokyo thread and the reviews are mixed, that is why I'm hesitant to repeat with her at this time. It appears it might be a Tokyo management issue with short changing loyal customers on time. Time and service are an integral part of business. Attitude is another important factor. Time, service and attitude will create loyal customers. Looks will create the opportunity for the initial visit, but if a company seeks loyal customers, then quality time, service and attitude are very important. Maybe there are some other monger (s) have positive experience to report about the improved time and service?

Anyway Shiny is an awesome provider. Top notch service and attitudes; tens across the board.

Mondo Badfoot
02-21-16, 22:34
Yes fellas, the legendary Paula is back in town! She starts at Happiness tomorrow! It's a wonderful world!

Mondo Badfoot
02-22-16, 00:23
Oh, I should mention that the Monica will be back tomorrow!

Ck813
02-22-16, 15:13
Is it me or have the looks on providers gone away? Maybe I have reached middle age and young girls don't appeal to me I don't know. I haven't visited backpage for years and I finally went on today and the pictures just don't capture my attention. Please done lash out at me I'm speaking my opinion. I love their bodies. I wish Nara would show her face. I'm really looking for someone like her so I'm going to try her. I been out of the game for years now.

Ass Man808
02-22-16, 17:54
Is it me or have the looks on providers gone away? Maybe I have reached middle age and young girls don't appeal to me I don't know. I haven't visited backpage for years and I finally went on today and the pictures just don't capture my attention. Please done lash out at me I'm speaking my opinion. I love their bodies. I wish Nara would show her face. I'm really looking for someone like her so I'm going to try her. I been out of the game for years now.I think Nara and a lot of girls don't want to show their face for protection and they probably don't want their friends and families to know it's them.

Johnny14
02-22-16, 20:29
I think Nara and a lot of girls don't want to show their face for protection and they probably don't want their friends and families to know it's them.Maybe so, and maybe the Church she occassionaly goes to, where her family and friends also attend, the minister there may have tried to get her into the confession booth in order to molest her. Of course she would't want him to find out.

Ck813
02-24-16, 04:02
Are we allowed to share a massage place digits here and photos? I have been courted by this massage place lately and I find it quite strange and scary. I went to CC sometime back and I didn't like the (2) providers (Chinese) so I passed and walked out. Immediately after I received a text and a photo asking how about this girl and being the picky perso. That I'm I passed. Days and weeks have gone by and I still get texts and photos and asking me when will I make an appointment. Has anyone else have this happen to them? I have the phone number and photos and if can share I will share them. I will also ask this person if they want me to share it here since everyone tells me it is now okay to let providers know about this site. I finally was shown a picture of a female I want to see. I want to make sure I'm not falling Into a trap or set up first.

Thanks CK.

Scooby Snakr
02-24-16, 08:23
Couldn't resist. Had time today so went to check the lineup here. Rang the doorbell that said "Push Hard ". Old ms comes to open the door. Could smell Pinesol or something. Can't imagine the smell inside. Asked to see lineup she said no.So I was in the area a few days ago and figured what the hell since I had time to kill. Thought maybe different day might have a different result so I "pushed hard" on the doorbell. Mama came to open door, no smile just a grumpy hello. She turned and just started leading me down a hallway so I asked "Who's working today?" She turned right around then and said "daytime no choose. " so I said thank you and turned around to leave. No Pne-sol smell noticed. Haha!

Redneck 1
02-24-16, 10:22
Are we allowed to share a massage place digits here and photos?Because you asked and other members may also be interested, here's the USA Sex Guide policy (from "Posting Guidelines") on posting phone numbers: "NO Telephone Numbers. Telephone Numbers are not permitted in the Forum at any time or for any reason. Please use the Forum's Private Messaging system to provide telephone numbers to other Forum Members".

However, on the Hawaii forum occasionally phone numbers have been posted by senior members without deletion (maybe because those posts weren't noticed by the moderator).

The USA Sex Guide policy on posting photos is lengthy and complicated, so here's the link:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=ForumRules (Scroll down to "Photo Guidelines" near the bottom of the page.)

Yet, enforcement of the photo policy has been very rare (almost nonexistent) on the Hawaii forum, unless someone happens to send a complaint.

Crm298
02-24-16, 14:55
Hello All,

Called Happiness and asked for Sasha, she is no longer there. Anyone know what's up?

Regards- CRM298.

P Venkman
02-24-16, 15:36
Here's the real pics of Yass' nice ass.I had Yas once at Hula's. She was just meh, I couldn't remember anything outstanding. Maybe she was tired. It was about 6 pm.

Ck813
02-24-16, 16:13
Thank You! I want to share and if they are so BOLD to text me and share pictures I'm pretty sure they want customers!

Because you asked and other members may also be interested, here's the USA Sex Guide policy (from "Posting Guidelines") on posting phone numbers: "NO Telephone Numbers. Telephone Numbers are not permitted in the Forum at any time or for any reason. Please use the Forum's Private Messaging system to provide telephone numbers to other Forum Members".

However, on the Hawaii forum occasionally phone numbers have been posted by senior members without deletion (maybe because those posts weren't noticed by the moderator).

The USA Sex Guide policy on posting photos is lengthy and complicated, so here's the link:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=ForumRules (Scroll down to "Photo Guidelines" near the bottom of the page.)

Yet, enforcement of the photo policy has been very rare (almost nonexistent) on the Hawaii forum, unless someone happens to send a complaint.

ShaggyDoo
02-26-16, 01:01
Hello All,

Called Happiness and asked for Sasha, she is no longer there. Anyone know what's up?

Regards- CRM298.Yeah I got the same thing. She was on vacation for 3 weeks and had an emergency and had to leave. Who's to say what's actually going on. Just can only hope that everything can get handled on Sasha's end and hope for her return.

Such is the life of a AMP. Constantly on the move, they have the freedom to leave when ever the want or have to.

Blake123
02-26-16, 03:32
I had Yas once at Hula's. She was just meh, I couldn't remember anything outstanding. Maybe she was tired. It was about 6 pm.I saw her once. She was yay! I posted a review of her in the Hula Girl thread (#503).

NSpect
02-26-16, 04:09
Can anyone tell what providers, can take some work? The last 2 only allowed swallow FS and it's irritating. Msg me or repost, I'm just looking for the one's that can take more than 2 inches.

CM0069
02-26-16, 07:02
I'm pretty sure they want customers!Better not be ci ci's place, I made the err of going there and was out in 30 min. I fell for that j-MILF looking one (coulda been Chinese too for that matter just playing the accent perhaps), I think it's good to be burned like this once in a great while, shoulda gone rejuve as I left CC thinking back how that time was such a rip. CC is just for a legit or a blueball session IMHO.

Old Friend
02-26-16, 14:46
I am relatively new to the Island and have been away from the hobby for a couple of years. I have recently been busy searching for that elusive GFE experience from an AMP that I will repeat with. I know I can get it if I pay more for an independent, but the AMP prices work for me. I will share my recent experiences...Based upon reports, tried Koko at Happiness and got what I was looking for, and probably even more. Full table shower with every orifice cleaned on both of us. Ended up back in the room with rimming, BBBJ then CFS. She was totally into DFK which I love and ended with a nice massage. Great experience.

AwabiHunter
02-26-16, 20:19
Can anyone tell what providers, can take some work? The last 2 only allowed swallow FS and it's irritating. Msg me or repost, I'm just looking for the one's that can take more than 2 inches.She gives great massage and can take a serious "Snake" if that's what you are saying is your issue??

If massage isn't important and you are strictly looking for a woman who can handle Pipe then for sure check out Hapa Jasmine or Leilani at gogo both can handle big swords easily and in fact will more than likely Bus you up in the process.

Viet Whisperer
02-26-16, 23:04
She gives great massage and can take a serious "Snake" if that's what you are saying is your issue??

If massage isn't important and you are strictly looking for a woman who can handle Pipe then for sure check out Hapa Jasmine or Leilani at gogo both can handle big swords easily and in fact will more than likely Bus you up in the process.Hapa Jasmine isn't big sausage friendly in my experience. She stated she has a small cervix or something and tapped out with me. More than made up for it with her oral skills though so props to her.

DeepShot
02-27-16, 05:43
Lots of lube and foreplay. Pussies are made to stretch. If they still complain, you shit out of luck, bro. Ain't no. Pussie out there for you. Go make porno movies, you will be a big star. Even then you will never get full penetration, but at last the pros can get you off.

Hapa Jasmine isn't big sausage friendly in my experience. She stated she has a small cervix or something and tapped out with me. More than made up for it with her oral skills though so props to her.

Johnny14
02-27-16, 15:36
Hapa Jasmine isn't big sausage friendly in my experience. She stated she has a small cervix or something and tapped out with me. More than made up for it with her oral skills though so props to her.Hey brudda, you probably got to find some BBW to handle your schedule 40 pipe, since that's the only amount of human mass capable withstanding that amount of pile driving. They would probably let you slam that salami for free, since its slim picking for them in the first place!

Their body type is not what most would desire and that's where your "Buddha" sho comes into play, think about some hot chick while pounding that sea of blubber, it will make the session go better! At least your weapon will be fully utilized with complete strokes to the hilt.

AwabiHunter
02-27-16, 16:41
Hapa Jasmine isn't big sausage friendly in my experience. She stated she has a small cervix or something and tapped out with me. More than made up for it with her oral skills though so props to her.You must have one Mega Sausage then? I'm packing a decent size 7. 5" Tohei and she handled no problem, balls deep, and actually was riding me so hard one time she injured one of my balls seriously, she is a beast! But idk if you are 8,9,10 or something like that she may have a problem but it sure didn't seem like she would based on my experience, I've had plenty chicks who couldn't handle me and tapped out but she wasn't one of them.

SomeBilly
02-27-16, 18:58
Hey brudda, you probably got to find some BBW to handle your schedule 40 pipe, since that's the only amount of human mass capable withstanding that amount of pile driving. They would probably let you slam that salami for free, since its slim picking for them in the first place!

Their body type is not what most would desire and that's where your "Buddha" sho comes into play, think about some hot chick while pounding that sea of blubber, it will make the session go better! At least your weapon will be fully utilized with complete strokes to the hilt.Johnny, your descriptions are comic book worthy. LMFAO.

Viet Whisperer
02-27-16, 19:02
You must have one Mega Sausage then? I'm packing a decent size 7. 5" Tohei and she handled no problem, balls deep, and actually was riding me so hard one time she injured one of my balls seriously, she is a beast! But idk if you are 8,9,10 or something like that she may have a problem but it sure didn't seem like she would based on my experience, I've had plenty chicks who couldn't handle me and tapped out but she wasn't one of them.Maybe it was bad positioning but that was what happened. I'm not a pounder either as I'm sensitive to the size issue. She was down to try it and it was CG but was too uncomfortable for her so we stopped. I do fine overall and it's rarely that much of a problem. I did not walk away dissapointed from the session and she's cool. It does take some charm and convincing to get some to give it a try for sure LOL. Thanks all for the words of advisement.

Ernestm
02-27-16, 19:43
Has anyone seen Anna lately. Haven't seen her ad in a while, hope she hasn't left yet. That's one sweet girl with a tight body and sweet nani.

Rus.She said that she was leaving and may be coming back in April. Not sure if she already left, probably did by now.

AwabiHunter
02-27-16, 22:27
Maybe it was bad positioning but that was what happened. I'm not a pounder either as I'm sensitive to the size issue. She was down to try it and it was CG but was too uncomfortable for her so we stopped. I do fine overall and it's rarely that much of a problem. I did not walk away dissapointed from the session and she's cool. It does take some charm and convincing to get some to give it a try for sure LOL. Thanks all for the words of advisement.For sure she will handle your Schedule 40 Pipe.

DrMajikLuv69
02-27-16, 22:37
Hapa Jasmine isn't big sausage friendly in my experience. She stated she has a small cervix or something and tapped out with me. More than made up for it with her oral skills though so props to her.

Johnny, your descriptions are comic book worthy. LMFAO.Buaha ha ha ha! That is good info. "So she has a small cervix or something." This is good medical information to know. She "was" on the list. BTW where's Jan?

Lefty Boy
02-27-16, 23:48
Anybody checked this place out yet? Supposed to be in Century Center. One of the girls in the 2nd link looks like Emily from Empire so maybe Ivy opened up shop again?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/far-east-spa-is-here-this-aloha-friday/5994981

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/far-east-spa/6001899

DrMajikLuv69
02-27-16, 23:53
Anybody checked this place out yet? Supposed to be in Century Center. One of the girls in the 2nd link looks like Emily from Empire so maybe Ivy opened up shop again?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/far-east-spa-is-here-this-aloha-friday/5994981

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/far-east-spa/6001899Lefty Boy, Maybe be Emily? I know Emily mentioned she was in town on vacation.

Hawaii Boy
02-29-16, 17:52

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/far-east-spa/6001899I'm a little concerned about this place. I don't want to spread bad publicity but my experience there was the worst in my history of mongering. Made Tokyo Spa look good.

I talked to the mama about it and I know they are new but I got a bad Vibe and ill share on PM if you are interested. I would put it here but it would violate some rules.

HB.

Cosmic Kid
03-01-16, 08:22
The first mistake happened when I was at Top Spa and stuck it to Shira in BB for doggie and subsequently squirted in that nani. I guess I just assumed what I was doing was okay since at the time I was used to doing similar degraded deeds plenty of times at CHM, which is just a cum-shot away from Top across the walkway in the Wong Bld. But Shira's all, "Why you cum inside? I no like have baby!" And I'm thinking WHAT? I apologized up the wazoo, but in that moment I was sincerely baffled because I honestly thought what I was doing was acceptable. To my mind, I couldn't understand how this veteran pro didn't seem to know what I was doing. She had to know I was BB and if so, all she had to do was ask me to pull out before pop, which she hadn't done! Anyways, I didn't go back to Shira again or Top again either for awhile after that incident. In my naive Cosmic brain I'm thinking, well, what if she really DOES get pregnant! The second mistake was, shortly after Jordan arrived on our shores at Rejuve, I entered Jordan BB. Same thing as with Shira, in that I don't recall trying to be sneaky with Jordan, I just kind of slid it in, but then realized I was pretty darned surprised she was allowing me. Maybe she assumed I was wearing a hat? In Jordan's case though I guess I was cognizant what I was doing might be considered an infraction so I was careful to pull out before blasting, even though, as in Shira's case, Jordan hadn't told me not to cum in her pus.

Kalani69
03-01-16, 13:48
The first mistake happened when I was at Top Spa and stuck it to Shira in BB for doggie and subsequently squirted in that nani. I guess I just assumed what I was doing was okay since at the time I was used to doing similar degraded deeds plenty of times at CHM, which is just a cum-shot away from Top across the walkway in the Wong Bld. But Shira's all, "Why you cum inside? I no like have baby!" And I'm thinking WHAT? I apologized up the wazoo, but in that moment I was sincerely baffled because I honestly thought what I was doing was acceptable. To my mind, I couldn't understand how this veteran pro didn't seem to know what I was doing. She had to know I was BB and if so, all she had to do was ask me to pull out before pop, which she hadn't done! Anyways, I didn't go back to Shira again or Top again either for awhile after that incident. In my naive Cosmic brain I'm thinking, well, what if she really DOES get pregnant! The second mistake was, shortly after Jordan arrived on our shores at Rejuve, I entered Jordan BB. Same thing as with Shira, in that I don't recall trying to be sneaky with Jordan, I just kind of slid it in, but then realized I was pretty darned surprised she was allowing me. Maybe she assumed I was wearing a hat? In Jordan's case though I guess I was cognizant what I was doing might be considered an infraction so I was careful to pull out before blasting, even though, as in Shira's case, Jordan hadn't told me not to cum in her pus.I don't think you made naive mistakes in those situations. In my 45+ years of mongering I've slipped it in mucho times bb. I always assume the provider knows and will stop for the hat if she wants to. BUT, if she doesn't say anything about cip I always say something like, "I'm going to cum, baby. " She hears that and says, "Don't cum inside. " or "Okay, baby. " In fact, a few times I withdrew on my own because I thought she might be the type of provider who just got carried away with the moment, all other reports say she's all covered, or the AMP is all covered, etc. , AND she "complained" I got her ass or stomach all sticky! Go figure.

Larry Hoover
03-01-16, 22:21
She said that she was leaving and may be coming back in April. Not sure if she already left, probably did by now.You talking about Anna from GoGo with the big titties? I'm waiting for her to come back too. I don't like AMPs but I'll go just to smash that. I missed my appt last time.

GrateFu
03-02-16, 02:18
Any word on this place? https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5472434947.html.

I texted to set up an appointment and got 2 names but no pics. They said Jennifer and Candice are available. Do any of you have any experience there? Is play available or should I just cancel?

Blake123
03-02-16, 05:48
The first mistake happened when I was at Top Spa and stuck it to Shira in BB for doggie and subsequently squirted in that nani. I guess I just assumed what I was doing was okay since at the time I was used to doing similar degraded deeds plenty of times at CHM, which is just a cum-shot away from Top across the walkway in the Wong Bld. But Shira's all, "Why you cum inside? I no like have baby!" And I'm thinking WHAT? I apologized up the wazoo, but in that moment I was sincerely baffled because I honestly thought what I was doing was acceptable. To my mind, I couldn't understand how this veteran pro didn't seem to know what I was doing. She had to know I was BB and if so, all she had to do was ask me to pull out before pop, which she hadn't done! Anyways, I didn't go back to Shira again or Top again either for awhile after that incident. In my naive Cosmic brain I'm thinking, well, what if she really DOES get pregnant! The second mistake was, shortly after Jordan arrived on our shores at Rejuve, I entered Jordan BB. Same thing as with Shira, in that I don't recall trying to be sneaky with Jordan, I just kind of slid it in, but then realized I was pretty darned surprised she was allowing me. Maybe she assumed I was wearing a hat? In Jordan's case though I guess I was cognizant what I was doing might be considered an infraction so I was careful to pull out before blasting, even though, as in Shira's case, Jordan hadn't told me not to cum in her pus.I was really, really surprised when reading this, CK. From what I've read, all reviews of Jordan (Rejuve) and Shira (Top Spa) --and there are many, many reviews of both-- never mentioned BBFS. I've been with both Jordan and Shira once each last year--covered because I never put it in a working girl unwrapped. I know you tell the truth and post creditable info so, I must logically assume these two have done BBFS with others. Wondering how many others are out there?

Slide Hammer
03-03-16, 02:02
The first mistake happened when I was at Top Spa and stuck it to Shira in BB for doggie and subsequently squirted in that nani. I guess I just assumed what I was doing was okay since at the time I was used to doing similar degraded deeds plenty of times at CHM, which is just a cum-shot away from Top across the walkway in the Wong Bld. But Shira's all, "Why you cum inside? I no like have baby!" And I'm thinking WHAT? I apologized up the wazoo, but in that moment I was sincerely baffled because I honestly thought what I was doing was acceptable. To my mind, I couldn't understand how this veteran pro didn't seem to know what I was doing. She had to know I was BB and if so, all she had to do was ask me to pull out before pop, which she hadn't done! Anyways, I didn't go back to Shira again or Top again either for awhile after that incident. In my naive Cosmic brain I'm thinking, well, what if she really DOES get pregnant! The second mistake was, shortly after Jordan arrived on our shores at Rejuve, I entered Jordan BB. Same thing as with Shira, in that I don't recall trying to be sneaky with Jordan, I just kind of slid it in, but then realized I was pretty darned surprised she was allowing me. Maybe she assumed I was wearing a hat? In Jordan's case though I guess I was cognizant what I was doing might be considered an infraction so I was careful to pull out before blasting, even though, as in Shira's case, Jordan hadn't told me not to cum in her pus.Or you just might be sorta naive all around. I'm pretty f'and sure that info was classified but oh well I guess. I can see some probation coming up soon because she's getting hassled. But hey. Least you made the place safer so kudos.

Member #5810
03-03-16, 02:48
The first mistake happened when I was at Top Spa and stuck it to Shira in BB for doggie and subsequently squirted in that nani. I guess I just assumed what I was doing was okay since at the time I was used to doing similar degraded deeds plenty of times at CHM, which is just a cum-shot away from Top across the walkway in the Wong Bld. But Shira's all, "Why you cum inside? I no like have baby!" And I'm thinking WHAT? I apologized up the wazoo, but in that moment I was sincerely baffled because I honestly thought what I was doing was acceptable. To my mind, I couldn't understand how this veteran pro didn't seem to know what I was doing. She had to know I was BB and if so, all she had to do was ask me to pull out before pop, which she hadn't done! Anyways, I didn't go back to Shira again or Top again either for awhile after that incident. In my naive Cosmic brain I'm thinking, well, what if she really DOES get pregnant! The second mistake was, shortly after Jordan arrived on our shores at Rejuve, I entered Jordan BB. Same thing as with Shira, in that I don't recall trying to be sneaky with Jordan, I just kind of slid it in, but then realized I was pretty darned surprised she was allowing me. Maybe she assumed I was wearing a hat? In Jordan's case though I guess I was cognizant what I was doing might be considered an infraction so I was careful to pull out before blasting, even though, as in Shira's case, Jordan hadn't told me not to cum in her pus.Oh oh. I think you should have kept things like this private about BB. You may cause problems for these girls now that you let it be known.

Mongers Rus
03-03-16, 04:40
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-hot-sexy-bodyrub-model-ashly-all-over-beauty/5462113

So I saw the pics and had to check her out. Pics may be touched up just a little, but this girl is hot. Very friendly, very good English. Pics a real. She is pretty, nice body, skin, tall, flat tummy like the pic. Nice real boobs, I would say Cz. She might be just a little older than the pics, but not much. She is hot. Nice nipples and sweet pussy. Hair nicely trimmed and groomed. Nice pussy lips. Won't get into details, but service was good. No rush, all covered service, light kissing but no DFK. L / A / S 9/9/9 IMHO Standard fees. Will definitely repeat.

Monger On.

Rus.

Darkman808
03-03-16, 05:55
The first mistake happened when I was at Top Spa and stuck it to Shira in BB for doggie and subsequently squirted in that nani. I guess I just assumed what I was doing was okay since at the time I was used to doing similar degraded deeds plenty of times at CHM, which is just a cum-shot away from Top across the walkway in the Wong Bld. But Shira's all, "Why you cum inside? I no like have baby!" And I'm thinking WHAT? I apologized up the wazoo, but in that moment I was sincerely baffled because I honestly thought what I was doing was acceptable. To my mind, I couldn't understand how this veteran pro didn't seem to know what I was doing. She had to know I was BB and if so, all she had to do was ask me to pull out before pop, which she hadn't done! Anyways, I didn't go back to Shira again or Top again either for awhile after that incident. In my naive Cosmic brain I'm thinking, well, what if she really DOES get pregnant! The second mistake was, shortly after Jordan arrived on our shores at Rejuve, I entered Jordan BB. Same thing as with Shira, in that I don't recall trying to be sneaky with Jordan, I just kind of slid it in, but then realized I was pretty darned surprised she was allowing me. Maybe she assumed I was wearing a hat? In Jordan's case though I guess I was cognizant what I was doing might be considered an infraction so I was careful to pull out before blasting, even though, as in Shira's case, Jordan hadn't told me not to cum in her pus.Most pros at AMPs (I believe) are acutely aware whether you are BB or not. Why? Because they put on the hat. Not you. They are protecting themselves, not you. I also find it hard to believe any sex worker is not using the pill and relying entirely on condoms to prevent pregnancy. The condoms are added protection obviously for STD's.

When enjoying an intense session where a moment of BB is enjoyed by the customer and willingly allowed by the provider, I have always thought it was a damn good sign that we are both pretty wrapped up in the heat of the moment, not so much by design or plan. We've all (most of us?) been there. Some providers even come to their senses, pull back then put on a hat and continue.

Then there are those of us who have been seeing a provider regularly and after many extended sessions, a cover is momentarily forgotten and a BB session ensues, willingly by the provider. I recently experienced this after years of seeing a girl who has always insisted on a cover during actual sex and a BJ. In recent months, a BBBJ was allowed once in awhile, then regularly. The last time we met, the sex was intense enough (and she was so wet) that I slipped right in and was hardly trying. But once in, she pulled me closer and demanded more and who was I to refuse? That was one of the best sessions we ever had.

But I must confess, the BB sessions, whether by accident or intent, always give me cause to worry. I'm no idiot. I know going into this that if I'm getting some free BB sex, I'm certain somebody else is too. Maybe several others. Highly likely there are many more others getting it too. That makes me worried about contracting something I don't want.

Its a risk. I don't want or expect a BB free ride. But if it happens, I go with it. But I'm willing to bet anything every girl out there knows you are covered or not.

Honauc
03-03-16, 06:33
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4hands-available/5581782

Anyone been to this place? Pics got to be fake. Sorry if already reported. Mahalo.

AznRedneck808
03-03-16, 06:56
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4hands-available/5581782

Anyone been to this place? Pics got to be fake. Sorry if already reported. Mahalo.Yes. Both Momoca and Koko are much older than the posted pics.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3692-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2804002#post2804002

Cheers.

AwabiHunter
03-03-16, 12:53
Most pros at AMPs (I believe) are acutely aware whether you are BB or not. Why? Because they put on the hat. Not you. They are protecting themselves, not you. I also find it hard to believe any sex worker is not using the pill and relying entirely on condoms to prevent pregnancy. The condoms are added protection obviously for STD's.

When enjoying an intense session where a moment of BB is enjoyed by the customer and willingly allowed by the provider, I have always thought it was a damn good sign that we are both pretty wrapped up in the heat of the moment, not so much by design or plan. We've all (most of us?) been there. Some providers even come to their senses, pull back then put on a hat and continue.

Then there are those of us who have been seeing a provider regularly and after many extended sessions, a cover is momentarily forgotten and a BB session ensues, willingly by the provider. I recently experienced this after years of seeing a girl who has always insisted on a cover during actual sex and a BJ. In recent months, a BBBJ was allowed once in awhile, then regularly. The last time we met, the sex was intense enough (and she was so wet) that I slipped right in and was hardly trying. But once in, she pulled me closer and demanded more and who was I to refuse? That was one of the best sessions we ever had.

But I must confess, the BB sessions, whether by accident or intent, always give me cause to worry. I'm no idiot. I know going into this that if I'm getting some free BB sex, I'm certain somebody else is too. Maybe several others. Highly likely there are many more others getting it too. That makes me worried about contracting something I don't want.

Its a risk. I don't want or expect a BB free ride. But if it happens, I go with it. But I'm willing to bet anything every girl out there knows you are covered or not.I fully agree Darkman, most if not all providers know damn well whether the session is Au Naturale or covered.

Hawaii Boy
03-03-16, 13:58
Yes. Both Momoca and Koko are much older than the posted pics.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3692-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2804002#post2804002

Cheers.That picture of Momoco was taken on a Polaroid Instamatic camera. That's how old the pics are.

HB.

CM0069
03-03-16, 19:35
That picture of Momoco was taken on a Polaroid Instamatic camera. That's how old the pics are.

HB.Yeah that's her name, momoca, forgot I see they change name in their ad a bit each time. But her game was like a bargirl, lame convo. Pop and out in 30 min. Mechanical script, I hesitated and shoulda asked for the other girl, but I was in the mood for a j-MILF looking when I saw her.

Swnglc
03-05-16, 16:05
Who has the big Girls now days I like them thick and juicy.

Secret Agent
03-05-16, 17:58
I was really, really surprised when reading this, CK. From what I've read, all reviews of Jordan (Rejuve) and Shira (Top Spa) --and there are many, many reviews of both-- never mentioned BBFS. I've been with both Jordan and Shira once each last year--covered because I never put it in a working girl unwrapped. I know you tell the truth and post creditable info so, I must logically assume these two have done BBFS with others. Wondering how many others are out there?When you find a good one, sometimes better not to say anything. I would've kept that part a secret, or share via PM's to those who share back, not tell everyone. But oh well.

John Ross
03-06-16, 02:09
I was really, really surprised when reading this, CK. From what I've read, all reviews of Jordan (Rejuve) and Shira (Top Spa) --and there are many, many reviews of both-- never mentioned BBFS. I've been with both Jordan and Shira once each last year--covered because I never put it in a working girl unwrapped. I know you tell the truth and post creditable info so, I must logically assume these two have done BBFS with others. Wondering how many others are out there?As you know, it is almost always YMMV. Even one of your ATFs, who by all reports is always covered, has given BBFS.

DrMajikLuv69
03-06-16, 09:02
The BB news with Jordan is not new news, however the BB with Shira is new news.

On a similar, yet different note: Add another great session with Dallas. Not much new info to add. Any questions on looks, attitude and service please see my previous reports on Dallas in the Rejuve thread. The only new info I wanted to share was; Dallas has the best right index finger of all the AMP girls. And yes! I would do it for a Scooby snack!

JSon808
03-06-16, 16:54
When you find a good one, sometimes better not to say anything. I would've kept that part a secret, or share via PM's to those who share back, not tell everyone. But oh well.Yup, not a secret anymore LOL! I doubt the girls will continue to give that service if every customer comes in asking for it. But oh well, I myself will never put it in a working girl raw.

JSon808
03-06-16, 17:11
Who has the big Girls now days I like them thick and juicy.If your looking for a thick and juicy girl, you should definitely try out Hapa Jasmine. I saw her not too long ago and she was phenomenal. Beautiful face, nice thick body and an unbelievably tight pussy for her size. I will be seeing her again soon, as long as she is around.

SlappinBellies
03-06-16, 18:49
The first mistake happened when I was at Top Spa and stuck it to Shira in BB for doggie and subsequently squirted in that nani. I guess I just assumed what I was doing was okay since at the time I was used to doing similar degraded deeds plenty of times at CHM, which is just a cum-shot away from Top across the walkway in the Wong Bld. But Shira's all, "Why you cum inside? I no like have baby!" And I'm thinking WHAT? I apologized up the wazoo, but in that moment I was sincerely baffled because I honestly thought what I was doing was acceptable. To my mind, I couldn't understand how this veteran pro didn't seem to know what I was doing. She had to know I was BB and if so, all she had to do was ask me to pull out before pop, which she hadn't done! Anyways, I didn't go back to Shira again or Top again either for awhile after that incident. In my naive Cosmic brain I'm thinking, well, what if she really DOES get pregnant! The second mistake was, shortly after Jordan arrived on our shores at Rejuve, I entered Jordan BB. Same thing as with Shira, in that I don't recall trying to be sneaky with Jordan, I just kind of slid it in, but then realized I was pretty darned surprised she was allowing me. Maybe she assumed I was wearing a hat? In Jordan's case though I guess I was cognizant what I was doing might be considered an infraction so I was careful to pull out before blasting, even though, as in Shira's case, Jordan hadn't told me not to cum in her pus.That's just wrong. You stuck it in her without her acknowledging your going in without a condom on. You don't see that as wrong?

That's hilarious. Quote, I don't recall trying to be sneaky with Jordan. I just kind of slid in. Let's face it. You have bad intentions with providers in terms of going in without the condom. Your doing so without their consent and your placing the rest of us at risk who see these girls as we don't know what the hell you have. Thanks buddy.

Normally this would catch a flag but I agree, fucking a hooker raw without consent is about as fucked up as it gets.

A2

Eluder
03-06-16, 18:57
Who has the big Girls now days I like them thick and juicy.Like JSon said, I can vouche for Hapa (Mama Jas as I call her) Jasmine gives one of the best services for her voluptuous thick body. She is even beautiful (imo) bare face / minimal makeup. Huge man mades and she really enjoys her job. Been with her twice and has never let me down. I'm 100% Asian so size isn't a wow factor but she does have a tight nani for her thickness and has never made me feel insignificant at all. Always text her to see how she is doing and what new girls come in. Def an ATF in my book.

TongueFu808
03-06-16, 21:07
I have been seriously considering a two hour session with Kira at Rose's. This would be a first for me. What is the standard cost? Double to mama, double the tip? Any info would be helpful.

Also, Jasmine is the #1 for PSE imo. Especially if you are in to thicker girls. I've seen her a few times at CC, but I have checked out the scene at HOES yet. Maybe after my session with Kira.

G3504
03-07-16, 00:33
I have been seriously considering a two hour session with Kira at Rose's. This would be a first for me. What is the standard cost? Double to mama, double the tip? Any info would be helpful.

Also, Jasmine is the #1 for PSE imo. Especially if you are in to thicker girls. I've seen her a few times at CC, but I have checked out the scene at HOES yet. Maybe after my session with Kira.You are correct on the donation and HF. Double both.

G35.

Swnglc
03-07-16, 11:53
If your looking for a thick and juicy girl, you should definitely try out Hapa Jasmine. I saw her not too long ago and she was phenomenal. Beautiful face, nice thick body and an unbelievably tight pussy for her size. I will be seeing her again soon, as long as she is around.Where can I find Hapa Jasmine.

DeepShot
03-07-16, 15:06
Double always means double house fee. Expect to pay double tip, then negotiate like hell, LOL.

Pay to play. It's all business.

Also, Jasmine is the #1 for PSE imo. Especially if you are in to thicker girls. I've seen her a few times at CC, but I have checked out the scene at HOES yet. Maybe after my session with Kira.

JSon808
03-07-16, 17:06
Where can I find Hapa Jasmine.She was at Ocean spa in the AY Wong building. I PM'ed you her number, try giving that number a call.

LoseMoney23
03-07-16, 17:12

Also, Jasmine is the #1 for PSE imo. Especially if you are in to thicker girls. I've seen her a few times at CC, but I have checked out the scene at HOES yet. Maybe after my session with Kira.Just a reminder it's not 2 hours now. It's 90 minutes so work faster.

Cosmic Kid
03-07-16, 21:35
Just a reminder it's not 2 hours now. It's 90 minutes so work faster.

What do you mean; 2 hours is not 2 hours; it is 1 1/2 hours? That the situation at Rose's or something? I've done 2 hour sessions at Kison, at CHM, at Plus, and 2 hours was basically a real 2 hours; at least at those particular AMPs.

I've had various experiences with two hour sessions. Sometimes it was arranged with the provider beforehand that it would be two hours. But other times, I was so into the way the session felt that I'd ask her at the end of the hour if she could go two hours, didn't have another customer lined up, and if so, and if I had the cash with me, we'd keep going. Or even if I didn't have the cash. One time at Kison at the end of the hour I went across to Times, ATM, brought back the next 200 and kept right on going from where we left off. Sometimes it has been, when it was a preplanned two hours, I'd be OMG, I am SO glad I set it up this way because I NEED to be with this woman for two hours. Other times it's, well, shit, twice the money I just spent and I pretty much got done what I needed to do this time in one hour! Sometimes I've received a genuine full two hours but other times I did feel the provider kind of managed to let the second hour become a tad short by maybe 10 minutes or so.

Gasman808
03-07-16, 21:50
Visited Penny's today haven't been there in a few years. Had middle age, maybe early to mid forties Kimmy. Grat body, firm. She will kiss but with mouth closed, no dfk. BBFS everything (no Greek offered). Will repeat.

Lomion
03-08-16, 01:14
Stupid question but what does "Smile" go under on the reviews? For the life of me I swear it has it's own sub-forum and searching on "smile" gets way to many hits. It's spams enough so bound to have some review.

Edit: Thank you Secret Agent above and LOL at no reviews since 2014. That bad huh .. they spam like crazy on backpage, seems like it's an avoid.

Secret Agent
03-08-16, 01:51
Stupid question but what does "Smile" go under on the reviews? For the life of me I swear it has it's own sub-forum and searching on "smile" gets way to many hits. It's spams enough so bound to have some review.Hawaii spa (fka pacific spa) it's on the second page.

Honauc
03-08-16, 03:26
Stupid question but what does "Smile" go under on the reviews? For the life of me I swear it has it's own sub-forum and searching on "smile" gets way to many hits. It's spams enough so bound to have some review.

Edit: Thank you Secret Agent above and LOL at no reviews since 2014. That bad huh .. they spam like crazy on backpage, seems like it's an avoid.That place is an AVOID as far as I know. Anyone brave enough to TOFTT lately? Hope not.

Cosmic Kid
03-08-16, 21:31
Visited Penny's today haven't been there in a few years. Had middle age, maybe early to mid forties Kimmy. Grat body, firm. She will kiss but with mouth closed, no dfk. BBFS everything (no Greek offered). Will repeat.Where is Penny's?

GrateFu
03-08-16, 22:27

Edit: Thank you Secret Agent above and LOL at no reviews since 2014. That bad huh .. they spam like crazy on backpage, seems like it's an avoid.I took the bait once, but my experience was so bad I was kind of embarrassed to share. I was in and out in under 30 min. This time included no choices (no line up), crappy short massage (with oil), CBJ, no kissing, a bunch of "cum for me baby" remarks, no shower, and a somber walk out realizing I just threw my money away. Never considered it since.

Member #5810
03-09-16, 08:30
I took the bait once, but my experience was so bad I was kind of embarrassed to share. I was in and out in under 30 min. This time included no choices (no line up), crappy short massage (with oil), CBJ, no kissing, a bunch of "cum for me baby" remarks, no shower, and a somber walk out realizing I just threw my money away. Never considered it since.Thanks for the info! I always kinda wondered about this place. Of course fake pics but wondered because theyadvertise a lot. Pass on this place. You saved me some Kala!

Redneck 1
03-09-16, 15:19
Where is Penny's?It's located at 1930 South Beretania Street, on the mauka side of the street, slightly Ewa of the McCully/South Beretania intersection.

Enona1
03-09-16, 18:56
It's located at 1930 South Beretania Street, on the mauka side of the street, slightly Ewa of the McCully/South Beretania intersection.Is there an ad anywhere? Contact info for appointments?

CasaLingo
03-09-16, 19:37
Is there an ad anywhere? Contact info for appointments?Penny's known as Paradise Spa.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/paradise-spa/5690443

Love them MILFs.

Redneck 1
03-09-16, 19:50
Is there an ad anywhere? Contact info for appointments?Here you go: http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/paradise-spa/5690443.

Cheapo
03-09-16, 19:53
It's located at 1930 South Beretania Street, on the mauka side of the street, slightly Ewa of the McCully/South Beretania intersection.And right before Champions Malasadas.

Redneck 1
03-09-16, 19:59
AwabiHunter, I tried to reply to your PM, but received the following: "AwabiHunter has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space". So if you clear some space, I will respond to your question.

AwabiHunter
03-09-16, 21:53
AwabiHunter, I tried to reply to your PM, but received the following: "AwabiHunter has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space". So if you clear some space, I will respond to your question.Try Now Braddah Redneck.

Honolulu1
03-09-16, 22:41
Road Repaving construction in front of Penny's. I say about a week or two they will be in front of Kison next.

And right before Champions Malasadas.

Cosmic Kid
03-11-16, 22:15
It's located at 1930 South Beretania Street, on the mauka side of the street, slightly Ewa of the McCully/South Beretania intersection.Thanks for that, Redneck, made it easy to find Penny's. And BTW, I'm thinking there's ways we like the same type of women. Called yesterday and told Kimmie I might be showing up. Actually I didn't know who I was speaking with on the phone but today when I was there, Kimmie remembered my name. Big plus in my book when a provider is willing to pay attention and see me as a unique person (recall my name) not just another tip and done. Actually, when I arrived at Penny's (Paradise Spa) I wasn't impressed with Kimmie. Didn't think she was especially pretty and although not fat not a spinner, and could do with some gym time. Also no smiles and she seemed rather defensive, guarded in demeanor. I'm not good at estimating age, MILF, 30's or 40's I guess. But I figured, okay I'm here, might as well stick it out. Also, come to discover, house fee is 60 at Penny's. But the session went from worse to much better as it progressed. Started with some massage. I allowed her to go ahead with it since we didn't know each other and needed that initial tactile contact as an ice-breaker. I like Kimmie's massage style, nothing special but I don't like a lot of pressure and she went easy on me. I'm on my back and start getting aroused, turn over, she sees akua's at attention, and suddenly her attitude starts to change, smiles, likes what she sees. So she takes off her sun dress and we get right down to it. This was on a real massage table, complete with open headrest. It was a full-sized massage table but still seemed to me a tad confining compared to a bed. There's other rooms in Penny's so next time I'll see if they have one with a regular bed. Kimmie's English is quite limited, couldn't carry on much of a convo with her. But didn't matter much, because somehow a 180 happened between us, we began to have some kind to rapport developing. She allowed me to give her a few kiss-pecks but tried to explain how something had happened to her lower lip, sore, apologized, next time kiss she gave me to understand. There's only the two of them working in this house, Penny and Kimmie, and Kimmie was the only one there. Kind of added to the GFE vibe I felt by the time I left, more like I'd come to have afternoon delights with some chick in her house instead of going to an AMP. Kimmie is the most vocal provider I have ever had sex with! She was non-stop moaning the entire time I was eating her pussy and fucking her. Difficult to tell how much she was faking, vs enjoying, plus vs she just likes making noises and vocalizing during sex. Also, the more Kimmie started smiling at me the more I revised my opinion about her looks. She's quite a pretty lady when she's smiling. DATY, DATO, BBFSCIP. Clean, fresh-tasting pussy. For guys that are looking for the latest and greatest hot-bod magazine quality provider, pass on Kimmie. But to me she's all real woman and I will take that any day over a flashy model. After the deed she must have thanked me a couple dozen times, and told me "I love you" a few times too. Never had a provider say that to me before! TEHO okay? But for me Kimmie is about perfect. She's not a stunning spinner knockout so almost no chance I will become out of control infatuated with her. But since I no more SO, I'm on board with her GFE vibe. Kimmie made me feel like a million bucks by time I walked out of Penny's, and very likely I will be returning to see her again. Since she and I have gotten the ice-breaking part out of the way, I imagine the sex will be even that much better next time I see Kimmie, especially given she seems so enthusiastic about me.

Honolulu1
03-13-16, 16:04
Thanks for that, Redneck, made it easy to find Penny's. And BTW, I'm thinking there's ways we like the same type of women. Called yesterday and told Kimmie I might be showing up. Actually I didn't know who I was speaking with on the phone but today when I was there, Kimmie remembered my name. Big plus in my book when a provider is willing to pay attention and see me as a unique person (recall my name) not just another tip and done. Actually, when I arrived at Penny's (Paradise Spa) I wasn't impressed with Kimmie. Didn't think she was especially pretty and although not fat not a spinner, and could do with some gym time. Also no smiles and she seemed rather defensive, guarded in demeanor. I'm not good at estimating age, MILF, 30's or 40's I guess. But I figured, okay I'm here, might as well stick it out. Also, come to discover, house fee is 60 at Penny's. But the session went from worse to much better as it progressed. Started with some massage. I allowed her to go ahead with it since we didn't know each other and needed that initial tactile contact as an ice-breaker. I like Kimmie's massage style, nothing special but I don't like a lot of pressure and she went easy on me. I'm on my back and start getting aroused, turn over, she sees akua's at attention, and suddenly her attitude starts to change, smiles, likes what she sees. So she takes off her sun dress and we get right down to it. This was on a real massage table, complete with open headrest. It was a full-sized massage table but still seemed to me a tad confining compared to a bed. There's other rooms in Penny's so next time I'll see if they have one with a regular bed. Kimmie's English is quite limited, couldn't carry on much of a convo with her. But didn't matter much, because somehow a 180 happened between us, we began to have some kind to rapport developing. She allowed me to give her a few kiss-pecks but tried to explain how something had happened to her lower lip, sore, apologized, next time kiss she gave me to understand. There's only the two of them working in this house, Penny and Kimmie, and Kimmie was the only one there. Kind of added to the GFE vibe I felt by the time I left, more like I'd come to have afternoon delights with some chick in her house instead of going to an AMP. Kimmie is the most vocal provider I have ever had sex with! She was non-stop moaning the entire time I was eating her pussy and fucking her. Difficult to tell how much she was faking, vs enjoying, plus vs she just likes making noises and vocalizing during sex. Also, the more Kimmie started smiling at me the more I revised my opinion about her looks. She's quite a pretty lady when she's smiling. DATY, DATO, BBFSCIP. Clean, fresh-tasting pussy. For guys that are looking for the latest and greatest hot-bod magazine quality provider, pass on Kimmie. But to me she's all real woman and I will take that any day over a flashy model. After the deed she must have thanked me a couple dozen times, and told me "I love you" a few times too. Never had a provider say that to me before! TEHO okay? But for me Kimmie is about perfect. She's not a stunning spinner knockout so almost no chance I will become out of control infatuated with her. But since I no more SO, I'm on board with her GFE vibe. Kimmie made me feel like a million bucks by time I walked out of Penny's, and very likely I will be returning to see her again. Since she and I have gotten the ice-breaking part out of the way, I imagine the sex will be even that much better next time I see Kimmie, especially given she seems so enthusiastic about me.One while stuck in Beretanis traffic passing Penny's, seen a mifish gal in her nighty dress pulling weeds in driveway. I laughed cause, who the hell goes outside in your nighty dress? Looks like late 30's early 40's. Hono1.

IvanKismo
03-13-16, 17:14
First post, and I have RTFF, but I wanted to ask all of you a few questions.

First of all. Thanks for all the info. I'm a long time patron of AMP's, but on the mainland and the area I frequent has recently fallen apart due to uncle LEO. But after reading all of the great info here, I have booked tickets to your fine island to partake in the vast wealth you fine gentlemen partake in. I am sad that I will only be there for a week.

I have a number of places I must hit. ReJuve, Kison, CHM, Happiness. But I want to make sure I follow the rules. It seems that all of these places are $50 HF, with $150 tip all in. I have learned from experience that you do not want to overpay and give the girls ideas about raising rates. Is this indeed the price structure? Also, I am a big fan of MP's that don't ask for the tip until after the session is over. Is this the case here?

Also it seems that table showers are not in every parlor, so sad. Do the girls follow you into the stand-up shower? Or do they wait outside?

Any other tips for the stupid tourists?

Thanks for all your help. I am so looking forward to this trip!

IvanKismo
03-13-16, 17:48

First of all. Thanks for all the info. I'm a long time patron of AMP's, but on the mainland and the area I frequent has recently fallen apart due to uncle LEO. But after reading all of the great info here, I have booked tickets to your fine island to partake in the vast wealth you fine gentlemen partake in. I am sad that I will only be there for a week.

I have a number of places I must hit. ReJuve, Kison, CHM, Happiness. But I want to make sure I follow the rules. It seems that all of these places are $50 HF, with $150 tip all in. I have learned from experience that you do not want to overpay and give the girls ideas about raising rates. Is this indeed the price structure? Also, I am a big fan of MP's that don't ask for the tip until after the session is over. Is this the case here?

Also it seems that table showers are not in every parlor, so sad. Do the girls follow you into the stand-up shower? Or do they wait outside?

Honauc
03-13-16, 20:22
Ivan Kismo,

Welcome!

$50 house upfront and $150 at the end is the norm. I've never given more. I walk away from those who ask for everything up front.

Rejuve usually don't shower with first timers.

I am sure others will answer the rest of your questions.

Aloha!

HawaiiBoy09
03-13-16, 20:59

Kison is $60 HF. Tip is up to you. I give $140 w / no complaints. Others still give $150.

Tip time depends on the girl, not the AMP. Some ask upfront. May happen to you since they're not familiar w / you.

Stand up showers are typically so small that 2 people can't fit. Only place where girl joined me was Empire (closed).

Cosmic Kid
03-13-16, 21:09

Thanks for all your help. I am so looking forward to this trip!If you want intel, as a new guy here, share some. Where on the mainland did the AMP scene fall apart, and why did it get taken down? Just curious and sounds like it might be an entertaining and educational story.

50 is standard HF, but not set in stone or as a law everywhere. Kison is 60 HF.

The provider shouldn't have to ask for the tip and nothing even needs to be said. After your session when you're getting dressed just place the money on the bed for her and make sure she sees you place it there. As a "stupid tourist", tipping more than 150 isn't going to "give the girls ideas about raising rates" but if you plan on seeing her again she may be expecting more since you gave her more than expected the first time.

Provider coming into the shower with you is case by case basis. Depends on chemistry between you and her too. Probably won't happen on first visit anyway. She may need time to become comfortable with you.

Interesting situation only being in town one week. On one hand, you want to sample as much as you can of the talent available here. But what if the first girl you see is a stellar experience? Maybe you just want to go back and keep seeing her exclusively because if it was awesome the first time and you have chemistry with her than it could just keep getting even better with subsequent visits so why go see other girls and you're starting to build rapport again from ground zero with them? Just thinking out loud here.

L Blueballs
03-13-16, 21:58
Where can I find Hapa Jasmine.http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hapa-jasmine-is-back-from-vacation/6019908

IvanKismo
03-13-16, 23:32
If you want intel, as a new guy here, share some. Where on the mainland did the AMP scene fall apart, and why did it get taken down? Just curious and sounds like it might be an entertaining and educational story.

50 is standard HF, but not set in stone or as a law everywhere. Kison is 60 HF.

The provider shouldn't have to ask for the tip and nothing even needs to be said. After your session when you're getting dressed just place the money on the bed for her and make sure she sees you place it there. As a "stupid tourist", tipping more than 150 isn't going to "give the girls ideas about raising rates" but if you plan on seeing her again she may be expecting more since you gave her more than expected the first time.

Provider coming into the shower with you is case by case basis. Depends on chemistry between you and her too. Probably won't happen on first visit anyway. She may need time to become comfortable with you.

Interesting situation only being in town one week. On one hand, you want to sample as much as you can of the talent available here. But what if the first girl you see is a stellar experience? Maybe you just want to go back and keep seeing her exclusively because if it was awesome the first time and you have chemistry with her than it could just keep getting even better with subsequent visits so why go see other girls and you're starting to build rapport again from ground zero with them? Just thinking out loud here.I used to partake in Providence, Rhode Island. It used to be a fabulous scene with several excellent AMP's due to a loophole in a law passed 10 or 15 years ago that made the practice essentially legal. Unfortunately, over the last few years the political situation has changed and law enforcement has conducted raids, shutting down many of the best shops. In addition, legislation is being passed requiring massage licenses for all workers. Making it much harder on the people running the establishments. The justification is anti-human trafficking, despite the fact that none has ever been accused or brought up on charges for that activity. Basically, it's all a political situation and it ain't getting better any time soon. So I've been dealing with a major case of blue balls for over a year now.

What is interesting is that, while the HF in places like RI, CT and MA is higher than in HI ($60, $70 or sometimes $80), the total seems to be the same. Every once in a while, it seems like the AMP's try to push it up to $220, but it never seems to hold.

Anyway, I hope to avoid bumping into you all in the halls starting on Tuesday.

PeachEater51
03-14-16, 04:49
Hello all,

Just recently started visiting AMP again after a decade of behaving somewhat. First let me say thank you all for your reviews to guide us in this hobby. This guide has saved me from wasting money in the mainland when on biz trips. I'll post more detailed reviews in the respected threads this week since I hate typing on a tablet.

First visit last week was Dallas at rejuve all the reports about her were spot on she is one sexy woman. Her BBBJCIM is amazing.

Second visit this week was at CHM with Mimi not bad either with msog.

Third and best visit was at happiness with Linda. Wow what can I say amazing ts and true GFE.

Again I will post the details later in the proper threads. But one I found somewhat disappointing in all three visits was my size apparently is a issue. Now I'm no monster snake handler just a little above average 7. 5 and a thick. One of them actually grabbed their wrist and it was funny I am thicker then her wrist.

So my question is what AMP has a girl that can handle a little above average guy?

ShyGuy808
03-14-16, 23:52
Thanks for that, Redneck, made it easy to find Penny's. And BTW, I'm thinking there's ways we like the same type of women. Called yesterday and told Kimmie I might be showing up. Actually I didn't know who I was speaking with on the phone but today when I was there, Kimmie remembered my name. Big plus in my book when a provider is willing to pay attention and see me as a unique person (recall my name) not just another tip and done. Actually, when I arrived at Penny's (Paradise Spa) I wasn't impressed with Kimmie. Didn't think she was especially pretty and although not fat not a spinner, and could do with some gym time. Also no smiles and she seemed rather defensive, guarded in demeanor. I'm not good at estimating age, MILF, 30's or 40's I guess. But I figured, okay I'm here, might as well stick it out. Also, come to discover, house fee is 60 at Penny's. But the session went from worse to much better as it progressed. Started with some massage. I allowed her to go ahead with it since we didn't know each other and needed that initial tactile contact as an ice-breaker. I like Kimmie's massage style, nothing special but I don't like a lot of pressure and she went easy on me. I'm on my back and start getting aroused, turn over, she sees akua's at attention, and suddenly her attitude starts to change, smiles, likes what she sees. So she takes off her sun dress and we get right down to it. This was on a real massage table, complete with open headrest. It was a full-sized massage table but still seemed to me a tad confining compared to a bed. There's other rooms in Penny's so next time I'll see if they have one with a regular bed. Kimmie's English is quite limited, couldn't carry on much of a convo with her. But didn't matter much, because somehow a 180 happened between us, we began to have some kind to rapport developing. She allowed me to give her a few kiss-pecks but tried to explain how something had happened to her lower lip, sore, apologized, next time kiss she gave me to understand. There's only the two of them working in this house, Penny and Kimmie, and Kimmie was the only one there. Kind of added to the GFE vibe I felt by the time I left, more like I'd come to have afternoon delights with some chick in her house instead of going to an AMP. Kimmie is the most vocal provider I have ever had sex with! She was non-stop moaning the entire time I was eating her pussy and fucking her. Difficult to tell how much she was faking, vs enjoying, plus vs she just likes making noises and vocalizing during sex. Also, the more Kimmie started smiling at me the more I revised my opinion about her looks. She's quite a pretty lady when she's smiling. DATY, DATO, BBFSCIP. Clean, fresh-tasting pussy. For guys that are looking for the latest and greatest hot-bod magazine quality provider, pass on Kimmie. But to me she's all real woman and I will take that any day over a flashy model. After the deed she must have thanked me a couple dozen times, and told me "I love you" a few times too. Never had a provider say that to me before! TEHO okay? But for me Kimmie is about perfect. She's not a stunning spinner knockout so almost no chance I will become out of control infatuated with her. But since I no more SO, I'm on board with her GFE vibe. Kimmie made me feel like a million bucks by time I walked out of Penny's, and very likely I will be returning to see her again. Since she and I have gotten the ice-breaking part out of the way, I imagine the sex will be even that much better next time I see Kimmie, especially given she seems so enthusiastic about me.Saw Kimmy the other day as all the talk about he peaked my curiosity. Just as an FYI she worked at Kison a bit back. I forget the name she used then and I forgot to ask her. We had a great time as this wasn't our first time together. Not much to say that hasn't already been said but just figured I'd pass on more info about her just in case anyone else was curious.

P Venkman
03-15-16, 06:21
Hello all,

Just recently started visiting AMP again after a decade of behaving somewhat. First let me say thank you all for your reviews to guide us in this hobby. This guide has saved me from wasting money in the mainland when on biz trips. I'll post more detailed reviews in the respected threads this week since I hate typing on a tablet.

First visit last week was Dallas at rejuve all the reports about her were spot on she is one sexy woman. Her BBBJCIM is amazing.

Third and best visit was at happiness with Linda. Wow what can I say amazing ts and true GFE.

Again I will post the details later in the proper threads. But one I found somewhat disappointing in all three visits was my size apparently is a issue. Now I'm no monster snake handler just a little above average 7. 5 and a thick. One of them actually grabbed their wrist and it was funny I am thicker then her wrist.

So my question is what AMP has a girl that can handle a little above average guy?Bigger girls like Muni at Top Spa.

DrMajikLuv69
03-15-16, 07:19
These Girls All Look Amazing at Smile Spa. See pic

DrMajikLuv69
03-15-16, 07:28
Kison is $60 HF. Tip is up to you. I give $140 w / no complaints. Others still give $150.

Tip time depends on the girl, not the AMP. Some ask upfront. May happen to you since they're not familiar w / you.

Stand up showers are typically so small that 2 people can't fit. Only place where girl joined me was Empire (closed).That's cool! So it's 60 plus 140 at Kison?

G3504
03-15-16, 11:10
These Girls All Look Amazing at Smile Spa. See picIf only they were pics of real girls WORKING at Smile that place would be super busy.

G35.

DeepShot
03-15-16, 12:01
Go Indy and stay away from tiny AMP pros like Dallas. Joon will take the big one. Maybe the seasoned CHM pros, or seasoned pros like Donna at Tokyo.

Hello all,

So my question is what AMP has a girl that can handle a little above average guy?

Licentious
03-15-16, 13:52
These Girls All Look Amazing at Smile Spa. See picDo you think these girls are at smile?

Viet Whisperer
03-15-16, 14:40
Do you think these girls are at smile?Nope. There have been some occasional hidden gems there but you won't find anyone who looks within 20 years of that most likely. Found a young local girl there that was hot and saw her a couple times but it's Korean milfs for the most part.

China Jimmy
03-15-16, 15:20
That's cool! So it's 60 plus 140 at Kison?Hey Doc,

I remember seeing a bunch of your reviews visiting Kison in the recent past.

Redneck 1
03-15-16, 15:25
Do you think these girls are at smile?They steal images of attractive young ladies from other websites and add the "Smile Spa" graphics. For example, attached below is the first image before application of the "Smile Spa" graphics.

PeachEater51
03-15-16, 15:28
Bigger girls like Muni at Top Spa.Thank you Venkman. Top spa is on the list to visit. Also rose's is on the list since that was my first AMP visit back in the 90's. Think it was Youngs massage then they use to have a frequent flyer card after the eighth or tenth visit you got a free hf. The memories. LOL.

Cosmic Kid
03-15-16, 19:54
Hey Doc,

I remember seeing a bunch of your reviews visiting Kison in the recent past.Yeah, his post threw me off too, makes on sense; What's up with that, Doc?

Slide Hammer
03-15-16, 20:44
Hey Doc,

I remember seeing a bunch of your reviews visiting Kison in the recent past.Not sure what's up w the doctor. If you check the viagra thread, he can be seen there pushing for the same dealer over and over again. Probably getting kickbacks no? Anyways not my issue I guess. Just something I've been noticing over the course of last two weeks.

Hornysamowen
03-15-16, 21:19
Yeah, his post threw me off too, makes on sense; What's up with that, Doc?He is who I thought he was. 600 hundred post in three months? Really.

DrMajikLuv69
03-16-16, 01:04
Yeah, his post threw me off too, makes on sense; What's up with that, Doc?Hello Cosmic Kid, nope. Not messing with you. Honestly want to know what the standard total at Kison should be. I do not want to over tip, thus possibly contributing to increasing the tip rate. I want to tip what is acceptable "standard"' at Kison. Therefore if 60/140 is acceptable then "that's cool!" Once again just seeking simple clarification regarding what should be acceptable standard at Kison. 60/140 or 60/150 That is all. Much Mahalos

DrMajikLuv69
03-16-16, 01:12
Yeah, his post threw me off too, makes on sense; What's up with that, Doc?Humble apologies CK, just seeking clarification regarding standard tip at Kison. 60/140 or 60/150. Don't assume or don't want to assume, therefore this is a sincere question. Just seeing a simple answer regarding what is appropriate tip at Kison. Don't want to contribute to jacking up prices by over tipping. Thanks.

DrMajikLuv69
03-16-16, 01:18
Not sure what's up w the doctor. If you check the viagra thread, he can be seen there pushing for the same dealer over and over again. Probably getting kickbacks no? Anyways not my issue I guess. Just something I've been noticing over the course of last two weeks.Slide Hammer, thanks but no kick backs. Just adding clarity; only sincerely thanked him twice in that V-thread and it was more than few months apart. Therefore it was only 2 post; first post was giving thanks back in August 2015 and the second post just less than a week ago in March 2016. Apx 6 months apart for only two post.

Dear sir, I wish that I would get paid for endorsing a product, but it is not true. Only receive stuff from him twice and they were months apart. Not weeks. Respectfully submitted.

DrMajikLuv69
03-16-16, 01:20
Do you think these girls are at smile?Don't know. Never been there.

DrMajikLuv69
03-16-16, 01:21
They steal images of attractive young ladies from other websites and add the "Smile Spa" graphics. For example, attached below is the first image before application of the "Smile Spa" graphics.Thank you Redneck1 for the clarification. I have never been there. I appreciate you sharing the clarification.

DrMajikLuv69
03-16-16, 01:24
Nope. There have been some occasional hidden gems there but you won't find anyone who looks within 20 years of that most likely. Found a young local girl there that was hot and saw her a couple times but it's Korean milfs for the most part.Thank you Viet Whisperer. Appreciate your reply. Best regards.

Glock30
03-16-16, 02:41
Just recently went there with a friend. I wanted kora and my.

Boy wanted Shella. The mama gave me Shella instead of kora and I got kinda mad honestly but once Shella came in the room I knew I wanted her. Sexy fine ass body and she was just my type. I love petite girls. She gave me super good service and never rushed me or anything. She was respectful and she kept it freaky but I'm not gonn kiss and tell. I would go emeralds only for Shella. The way she was with me made me feel like a king. I'm tellin you guys if you ever go emeralds you have to get Shella. You won't be disappointed I promise!

Redneck 1
03-16-16, 06:42
... just seeking clarification regarding standard tip at Kison. 60/140 or 60/150. Don't assume or don't want to assume, therefore this is a sincere question. Just seeing a simple answer regarding what is appropriate tip at Kison. Don't want to contribute to jacking up prices by over tipping. Thanks.

Honestly want to know what the standard total at Kison should be. I do not want to over tip, thus possibly contributing to increasing the tip rate. I want to tip what is acceptable "standard" at Kison. Therefore if 60/140 is acceptable then "that's cool!" Once again just seeking simple clarification regarding what should be acceptable standard at Kison. 60/140 or 60/150 That is all. Much Mahalos. I recall that issue was previously discussed on the forum, probably in the Kison thread. Some customers at Kison usually tip $140 and some other Kison customers (including me) usually tip $150, so I think that both rates are commonly considered acceptable. I generally receive excellent service at Kison (including bbfscip), so my personal viewpoint is that I don't want to "short" a nice provider by $10 just because the owner has set the house fee at $60. However, there are other guys who want to keep their total expenditure at $200, as at most AMPs, and in my opinion that's an equally valid viewpoint.

WilaMal
03-16-16, 07:24
These Girls All Look Amazing at Smile Spa. See picAre they a real picture?

WilaMal
03-16-16, 07:30
I saw her once. She was yay! I posted a review of her in the Hula Girl thread (#503).Anybody know where is she go, I was stop by this afternoon and all new face.

Redneck 1
03-16-16, 07:36
Are they a real picture?They are presumably real pictures of women who exist somewhere, but those women almost certainly won't be found working at Smile Spa.

SirRegal
03-16-16, 14:09
I recall that issue was previously discussed on the forum, probably in the Kison thread. Some customers at Kison usually tip $140 and some other Kison customers (including me) usually tip $150, so I think that both rates are commonly considered acceptable. I generally receive excellent service at Kison (including bbfscip), so my personal viewpoint is that I don't want to "short" a nice provider by $10 just because the owner has set the house fee at $60. However, there are other guys who want to keep their total expenditure at $200, as at most AMPs, and in my opinion that's an equally valid viewpoint.Yeah if the girl is giving you BBFSCIP and MSOG it just feels wrong to tip her $140. If you have been giving her $150, can't imagine the girl not getting pissed off if you reduce down to $140 because others pay that.

Darkman808
03-16-16, 20:56
Yeah if the girl is giving you BBFSCIP and MSOG it just feels wrong to tip her $140. If you have been giving her $150, can't imagine the girl not getting pissed off if you reduce down to $140 because others pay that.Because I've been "warned" about a prior post and do not want to be bounced off the board, let me first say, this is a commentary meant in the most positive way I can articulate.

Like many others out there, I've been mongering for many years. More than I care to admit. I remember always paying $40 -$50 for house fee and $150 directly for the girl. Basically, $200 for a night of play. Some places have risen to a HF of $50 or $60. So be it.

But the girls have relatively speaking, been steady at $150. For a long while. But I'm a pragmatic guy. I hit the ATM, it spits out $20 bills and I usually hand my girl a tip of $160 as "my standard tip". Breaking the bill into a $10 and keeping track of $10, $20's in my wallet too much trouble in the dark. $160 is my standard.

Over the years I actually have had some really shitty service. Shorted on time. Or she is a dead fish. Or sexual services offered were simply so bad, I left thinking I should have stayed home and done it myself, woulda enjoyed it more. For those providers, I pull one $20 dollar bill out of my strategically placed tip and hand her $140.

"Hint".

BTW, I never say anything to a girl after having a bad session. I finish, I shower (sometimes can't), I get dressed, give her $140 and walk out, past Mamasan, don't say anything, I just leave. Never go back to that AMP for several months. I never complain or be disrespectful to girl. I've actually had bad service from some girls and when it was over, suddenly the girl turns on the charm as she senses I'm pissed and is concerned about her tip. NOW she is actually trying to work me for a good tip.

Too late.

Then there are the good providers. Every monger has his own personal opinion about what is good. Also, what is "spectacular". Your tip to these girls should reflect that. Most all mongers "generally" expect to have a solid, uninterrupted 45 minutes of uninhibited sex, before MS knocks on the door for the 1st 'time warning' knock. This would include ONE shot, covered FS and BJ. All else, too. Multiple positions are a given. Anything else, like chatting, massage, that stuff is all within the standard expected general level of service. This to me at least, is basically a $160 level service. (ok, $150 for some of you guys).

But if your ATF is giving you BBBJ's or uncovered FS, man, you should consider yourself lucky! Whether "always" or once in awhile, or whether she does it "only for you", those are factors you should consider that weighs in on rewarding her more, a bigger tip. If you are getting MSOG within your designated 1 hour, then I also believe that warrants a bigger tip. If she is giving you the full treatment of BBBJ's in the shower and then continuing in the room and hitting her with MSOG and going FS bareback, and then you come back in tomorrow night, or 2 or 3 times a week (you lucky few rich buggers), I would certainly hope your tip reflects that as well.

I've posted publicly (and within PM's) about a certain girl that has consistently been a great provider for several years. Her service has been safe and covered. Recently, our rendezvous has included partial BBBJ sessions and the last one even a BBFS. I tipped her accordingly. I gave MS $60 for the house and $180 for the girl when she provided BBBJ's and $200 tip when we had a full hour of uncovered fun, everything included.

Right now most guys probably think I'm an idiot. Fine. But this girl and any other (and there have been a few others along the way) that provides me exceptional service, something different FOR ME that she does and is NOT part of her regular routine, in my mind, I believe needs to be compensated accordingly. The more she gives, the more she receives from me. The more basic the service (or worse) the less she earns.

I can't believe the number of mongers on here that post (kinda like bragging?) that they got BBBJCIM or BBFSCIP and maybe even MSOG and then say, "I only pay $150" in a tip? Or they pay "only standard fee". Wow. Good for you guys and lucky for you. But I for one believe the girls earn their pay (and we KNOW who they are!) And should be compensated with MORE than normal when they perform MORE than normal.

But that's just me. I would hope the newbies on here learn that lesson and then discover, the girls will recognize you for what you do for them next time you come back. You start taking them for granted, they will do the same. Now it's kinda like having a girlfriend or wife all over again. Why bother at that point.

SirRegal
03-17-16, 01:17
Because I've been "warned" about a prior post and do not want to be bounced off the board, let me first say, this is a commentary meant in the most positive way I can articulate.

Like many others out there, I've been mongering for many years. More than I care to admit. I remember always paying $40 -$50 for house fee and $150 directly for the girl. Basically, $200 for a night of play. Some places have risen to a HF of $50 or $60. So be it.

But the girls have relatively speaking, been steady at $150. For a long while. But I'm a pragmatic guy. I hit the ATM, it spits out $20 bills and I usually hand my girl a tip of $160 as "my standard tip". Breaking the bill into a $10 and keeping track of $10, $20's in my wallet too much trouble in the dark. $160 is my standard.

Over the years I actually have had some really shitty service. Shorted on time. Or she is a dead fish. Or sexual services offered were simply so bad, I left thinking I should have stayed home and done it myself, woulda enjoyed it more. For those providers, I pull one $20 dollar bill out of my strategically placed tip and hand her $140.

"Hint".

BTW, I never say anything to a girl after having a bad session. I finish, I shower (sometimes can't), I get dressed, give her $140 and walk out, past Mamasan, don't say anything, I just leave. Never go back to that AMP for several months. I never complain or be disrespectful to girl. I've actually had bad service from some girls and when it was over, suddenly the girl turns on the charm as she senses I'm pissed and is concerned about her tip. NOW she is actually trying to work me for a good tip.

Too late.

Then there are the good providers. Every monger has his own personal opinion about what is good. Also, what is "spectacular". Your tip to these girls should reflect that. Most all mongers "generally" expect to have a solid, uninterrupted 45 minutes of uninhibited sex, before MS knocks on the door for the 1st 'time warning' knock. This would include ONE shot, covered FS and BJ. All else, too. Multiple positions are a given. Anything else, like chatting, massage, that stuff is all within the standard expected general level of service. This to me at least, is basically a $160 level service. (ok, $150 for some of you guys).

But if your ATF is giving you BBBJ's or uncovered FS, man, you should consider yourself lucky! Whether "always" or once in awhile, or whether she does it "only for you", those are factors you should consider that weighs in on rewarding her more, a bigger tip. If you are getting MSOG within your designated 1 hour, then I also believe that warrants a bigger tip. If she is giving you the full treatment of BBBJ's in the shower and then continuing in the room and hitting her with MSOG and going FS bareback, and then you come back in tomorrow night, or 2 or 3 times a week (you lucky few rich buggers), I would certainly hope your tip reflects that as well.

I've posted publicly (and within PM's) about a certain girl that has consistently been a great provider for several years. Her service has been safe and covered. Recently, our rendezvous has included partial BBBJ sessions and the last one even a BBFS. I tipped her accordingly. I gave MS $60 for the house and $180 for the girl when she provided BBBJ's and $200 tip when we had a full hour of uncovered fun, everything included.

Right now most guys probably think I'm an idiot. Fine. But this girl and any other (and there have been a few others along the way) that provides me exceptional service, something different FOR ME that she does and is NOT part of her regular routine, in my mind, I believe needs to be compensated accordingly. The more she gives, the more she receives from me. The more basic the service (or worse) the less she earns.

I can't believe the number of mongers on here that post (kinda like bragging?) that they got BBBJCIM or BBFSCIP and maybe even MSOG and then say, "I only pay $150" in a tip? Or they pay "only standard fee". Wow. Good for you guys and lucky for you. But I for one believe the girls earn their pay (and we KNOW who they are!) And should be compensated with MORE than normal when they perform MORE than normal.

But that's just me. I would hope the newbies on here learn that lesson and then discover, the girls will recognize you for what you do for them next time you come back. You start taking them for granted, they will do the same. Now it's kinda like having a girlfriend or wife all over again. Why bother at that point.When I went to Empire, I didn't mind paying the $60 house fee, because I got "free" beer and great conversation with the mamasan (because most of the girls didn't speak English). Kison. You don't get that, the girls don't even shower with you. I just chalk it up to "hey, you are getting BBFS standard. " I used to tip the Empire girls $160, it was easier than trying to break the $20 and most of the time they worked their asses off to earn it. I've never tipped a Kison girl $140. I'm not going to start either. I've tipped some $160 for super stellar sessions (like Suji).

DrMajikLuv69
03-17-16, 05:34
Are they a real picture?Hello sir, I was told the pictures ate not real. Too bad, because the girls in the pic are beautiful.

Drummer56
03-17-16, 17:33
Hey gang, Jackie, formerly of Nirvana has open her own MP AT 1507 So King ST. 3rd floor. Its called "Princess".

ManapuaMan
03-17-16, 18:09
Hey gang, Jackie, formerly of Nirvana has open her own MP AT 1507 So King ST. 3rd floor. Its called "Princess".That building is now known as AMP Central Honolulu, a title held for many years by Century Center. LOL. I hope that elevator runs at night for guys with gimpy knees like me.

DeepShot
03-17-16, 20:26
Same, same. Been 150 for a long time. Std fee for half and half in the AMP. GFE, should pay more (dfk, BBBJ, cfs). BBFS with some young hottie, tip more. Pay to play. The girls talk about the shitty dicks who tip lousy. They talk about superman as A bad thing, take too long to cum is something they don't like at all, not accomplice to, LOL.

It's like a restaurant, all the workers know the good tippers, the shitty ones, and really don't keep track of the average ones.

Some pros won't take more than 150, but they want the repeats that's why they give you extra tip back, LOL. It's like they investing 20 to get 150. Pretty smart if you ask me.

When I went to Empire, I didn't mind paying the $60 house fee, because I got "free" beer and great conversation with the mamasan (because most of the girls didn't speak English). Kison. You don't get that, the girls don't even shower with you. I just chalk it up to "hey, you are getting BBFS standard. " I used to tip the Empire girls $160, it was easier than trying to break the $20 and most of the time they worked their asses off to earn it. I've never tipped a Kison girl $140. I'm not going to start either. I've tipped some $160 for super stellar sessions (like Suji).

Kalani69
03-18-16, 00:14
Hey gang, Jackie, formerly of Nirvana has open her own MP AT 1507 So King ST. 3rd floor. Its called "Princess".Is she on her own or are there other girls working there? Is there a BP ad?

Stangman808
03-18-16, 01:00
Hey gang, Jackie, formerly of Nirvana has open her own MP AT 1507 So King ST. 3rd floor. Its called "Princess".

Is she on her own or are there other girls working there? Is there a BP ad?http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/princess-relaxation-now-hiring/6025053

Looks like she is recruiting providers to work there.

Surfbreak
03-18-16, 19:54
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/princess-relaxation-now-hiring/6025053

Looks like she is recruiting providers to work there.Is this "Princess" place even open for business? It has no ads as of today on either Backpage or Craigslist. How do we know it's the same Jackie who was at Nirvana? Has someone actually talked to Jackie about this new place? Thanks.

Cosmic Kid
03-18-16, 22:05
What Darkman808 is commenting on, basically encouraging guys to tip on the generous side, like for extra special service, BB, MSOG, etc. What I'm going to say is in the realm of generalization but seems to me to be accurate as far as it goes. I think we have kind of a double-standard in play. And I believe Darkman's comments apply to one side of this situation, which is the younger, hotter, more in shape providers. But the other side of the coin is the older women who are not in as great physical condition. These women, for instance some at CHM and Kison, tend of offer BB as part of their normal service, even MSOG can be in that category for some of them. So in those instances a larger than standard tip is unnecessary and not expected and not even appropriate. I personally don't have the feeling that tipping the standard amount with the older women, even when service is over the top, is disrespecting them. They know all too well they are competing with younger hotter chicks, and they are grateful to have our business. And, another generalization, but sometimes the older ones really enjoy the sex more than the younger ones, so with the older providers, the sex we bring to the table is their bonus! Truly, you guys who insist on doing the hottest women in town can be missing out. Instead of hearing about how the provider wants you to pop fast so she can get you out the door, with the older women very often I find they WANT me to stay hard as long as I can! For instance, today, Kimmie (at Penny's) told me next time I do a session with her she wants me to cum twice! I didn't ask for MSOG from her. She herself volunteered it! Point being, the older providers are apt to not get as much monger business, consequently they are NOT getting burned out on sex, and genuinely crave and enjoy the sex we bring to them. I find the older women are more appreciative and it boosts the heck out of my male ego too. YMMV but this tends to be my experience with mongering in Honolulu. I mean, guys who say, "well, I can get a hotter provider for the same money so why should I put up with an MILF or a GILF?" I just articulated some excellent reasons why. If a guy needs to be with a seriously hot-looking younger woman in order to attain a satisfying orgasm then he's gotta do what he's gotta do. I'm simply suggesting, maintaining allegiance to that entrenched mindset can be quite limiting to your total mongering experience and pleasure.

Darkman808
03-19-16, 00:15
What Darkman808 is commenting on, basically encouraging guys to tip on the generous side, like for extra special service, BB, MSOG, etc. What I'm going to say is in the realm of generalization but seems to me to be accurate as far as it goes. I think we have kind of a double-standard in play. And I believe Darkman's comments apply to one side of this situation, which is the younger, hotter, more in shape providers. But the other side of the coin is the older women who are not in as great physical condition. These women, for instance some at CHM and Kison, tend of offer BB as part of their normal service, even MSOG can be in that category for some of them. So in those instances a larger than standard tip is unnecessary and not expected and not even appropriate. I personally don't have the feeling that tipping the standard amount with the older women, even when service is over the top, is disrespecting them. They know all too well they are competing with younger hotter chicks, and they are grateful to have our business. And, another generalization, but sometimes the older ones really enjoy the sex more than the younger ones, so with the older providers, the sex we bring to the table is their bonus! Truly, you guys who insist on doing the hottest women in town can be missing out. Instead of hearing about how the provider wants you to pop fast so she can get you out the door, with the older women very often I find they WANT me to stay hard as long as I can! For instance, today, Kimmie (at Penny's) told me next time I do a session with her she wants me to cum twice! I didn't ask for MSOG from her. She herself volunteered it! Point being, the older providers are apt to not get as much monger business, consequently they are NOT getting burned out on sex, and genuinely crave and enjoy the sex we bring to them. I find the older women are more appreciative and it boosts the heck out of my male ego too. YMMV but this tends to be my experience with mongering in Honolulu. I mean, guys who say, "well, I can get a hotter provider for the same money so why should I put up with an MILF or a GILF?" I just articulated some excellent reasons why. If a guy needs to be with a seriously hot-looking younger woman in order to attain a satisfying orgasm then he's gotta do what he's gotta do. I'm simply suggesting, maintaining allegiance to that entrenched mindset can be quite limiting to your total mongering experience and pleasure.Point for point I agree.

Age factor is something I had not discussed, but your points well taken. I too, have enjoyed the MILF session with women in no hurry and it is about the sex and not the "wham bam, thank you ma'am" business.

Thanks for rounding out the discussion.

Mahalo!

DingmanHI
03-19-16, 22:28
Have been gone from the game for a while. Any recommended non-MILF's providing msog?

Makana9
03-20-16, 10:51
Point for point I agree.

Age factor is something I had not discussed, but your points well taken. I too, have enjoyed the MILF session with women in no hurry and it is about the sex and not the "wham bam, thank you ma'am" business.

Thanks for rounding out the discussion.

Mahalo!I always say up to the mongerer and what at many times you can $$. Like an investment, if cannot stand parting with your hard earned kala $, than do the standard. Although I really lve going to CHM or Penny's or GS, I also at time love, to indulge with Jay or Shiny and or Diamond or Brittany (Chassity) when they in town, YMMV. I like to tip like I love great service, ambiance, and food when dining out. But I do try to stay consistent. I have tipped very generously (ex; Apple or Skye of old) and not tipped because wham bam get your butt out of here kind in under 30 like Dominoes. I stay consistent, and those of the later, make sure 1. I do not go back and 2, let you braddahs know. I know, not for everyone including me, yes, I can be spoiled but I do tip generous (more than the normal scale as discussed, here). All, points valid and IMHO as protocol. I am just commenting, when I tipped generously, there were many instances of beyond extras from cooking for me to, going out on the town to major GFE Turned into Asa type nasty ass PSE go to town till both pass out. I don't nickel and dime, because then you carry that reputation as a guy who do that! Case? One CHM solo turned into 2 then a third joining. I did not ask, it happened, because one? It was slow for them, two? Two of them said they were horny as hell, and missed me pounding the bejesus out of her. No names, just clues to who. Good conversation, wishing Master Sensei Kapalua was here, would love to hear him again.

JSmooth87
03-20-16, 15:37
Hello fellas, I came across an add for Leelawadee in Wahiawa. The girls in the pic were pretty. I live not too far so I figure to give it a try. Anyone knows if they give HE or any play? Thank you in advance.

Pau Hana Party
03-20-16, 23:49
Hello fellas, I came across an add for Leelawadee in Wahiawa. The girls in the pic were pretty. I live not too far so I figure to give it a try. Anyone knows if they give HE or any play? Thank you in advance.I been there like 4 times. Twice and hauole bbw girl. Massage was ok but no hint of play. Then I tried the girl in the picture. No massage (just light rub) no hint of play. Talked teez like she would play but nothing. Haven't been back in awhile. Wished they would bring in some talent. So far not yet. Good luck.

Crm298
03-21-16, 13:45
Hello Fellow Mongers.

With all the AMP's and the vast selection of girls, I am looking for that special AMP Girl that actually (really) squirts. Even though I would love to sample every girl until I find the one, unfortunately my bank roll would not allow this. So looking to all of you if anyone had this experience recently.

Please post or PM. Be safe!

Thanks-.

CRM.