PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

SlappinBellies
09-07-15, 03:21
Stopped by Happiness last week because of all the over hyped reviews. The Mama showed me Tiana, Lucy, Linda and Muni I believe it was and I just left with my house fee. They all look in their 40's and not they're not even good looking. Ill just say Tokyo and Emerald has a better line up that Happiness. Nana and Lexi are the only ones worth paying for. All the other at Happiness are older 40+ korean providers. Just speaking out the truth because the Happiness thread seems to have a whole bunch of over glorified reviews. Those reviews will have you believe the girl is a bombshell in her 20's and when you finally go see them, they are 40+ why / o ladies. Hate all you want but its the truth and it pisses off mongers when they waste their money and time going to see these girls based on your SUPER AWESOME reviews. And when you show up you get girls looking like TIana and Linda. Pass on Happiness for me.There's actually a ton of places for a young stud like you.

Supper.

XO.

Limelight.

Boda.

Femme Nu.

Rockza.

Xclusive.

Mai Tai.

Waikiki.

Ala Moana Mall.

Don't waste your time at places where ol dudes go. Visit the above and with your youthful good looks and charm you shouldn't have any problems hooking up. When you do share with us your experiences.

The places above are just like mp's just without the shower and bed.

Good luck.

Goser
09-07-15, 08:50
Not disagreeing with anything you say. However, I think there are even simpler basic motives involved in why a brother might post a biased review of a girl, and I say this realizing I've been guilty of this myself. Let's say you go have one or more sessions with a provider. You discover you really like her. You enjoy quite number things about her looks and service but you kind of don't like a couple aspects of her. However, those negatives aspects are not near important enough to detract from the good times you have with her, so there is NO doubt in your mind you are seriously going go back and pay money to dive into her hot pussy again. Well, if in a report on this board you describe accurately and blow by blow your recent session with this provider, you have to wonder if she reads this website. And if she does, you figure she will probably read your review about her and figure out it's you who wrote it! This is why you can't say the negative observations about her in your post or you will be afraid to go back and see her again. This is how I think about the situation anyway, and why I admit I tend to leave certain stuff out of my reports from time to time.I agree that this happens. Good point. It's yet another reason why the reviews are tilted toward the more positive than it deserves.

I can see guys trying to be nice so a girl doesn't learn about his negative post.

Asstro
09-07-15, 11:42
Stopped by Happiness last week because of all the over hyped reviews. The Mama showed me Tiana, Lucy, Linda and Muni I believe it was and I just left with my house fee. They all look in their 40's and not they're not even good looking. Ill just say Tokyo and Emerald has a better line up that Happiness. Nana and Lexi are the only ones worth paying for. All the other at Happiness are older 40+ korean providers. Just speaking out the truth because the Happiness thread seems to have a whole bunch of over glorified reviews. Those reviews will have you believe the girl is a bombshell in her 20's and when you finally go see them, they are 40+ why / o ladies. Hate all you want but its the truth and it pisses off mongers when they waste their money and time going to see these girls based on your SUPER AWESOME reviews. And when you show up you get girls looking like TIana and Linda. Pass on Happiness for me.Thank you for saying it. You have to take reviews with a grain of salt and go down and see for yourself. When I saw Tiana, I wanted to run away.

Don't mind me, I watch a lot of Kpop, LOL.

Nutmaker
09-07-15, 22:56
I agree that this happens. Good point. It's yet another reason why the reviews are tilted toward the more positive than it deserves.

I can see guys trying to be nice so a girl doesn't learn about his negative post.There's another reason for great reviews that others may disagree with. It's been pointed out adnauseum on the various threads, but some still forget. YMMV. Since I seem to get great service from girls that others may not get, it's assimed that I write for them, when the fact is, I'm just posting the experience that I had. I stand by every review I've written, and feel bad for guys that aren't getting the same wonderful time as me. At the same time, I hear girls complain about guys, and tell me that they wish more guys were like me. Not that I'm handsome or a stellar lover, but I am attentive, and since I know that I'll always get mine (hence my name "Nutmaker" because I always make mine) I always try to make sure that the girl enjoys herself as well. Some guys think I'm nuts, because I'm the paying customer and should get everything that I want, no matter what. I don't look at it that way, but that's me. I've been calls a shill, a white knight and a liar, but the truth of it is, I'm just a guy that likes sex, the fantasy of a wonderful time with a woman without the hassle of a courtship, and the personal interaction that comes with that. I don't look at women as a number, whether it be age or looks. I see women as all beautiful in their own way. Even an ugly girl can have deep beautiful eyes or a smile that lights up a room. Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but good service pretty much stands its own ground. So, in the future, if anyone sees me writing a post or review, take these things into account. Maybe the girls I like are t for everyone, but they are just great for many.

It still amazes me how mean some people can be in the anonymity of the Internet. Me, I try to be open and honest, regardless of whether my face is seen or not.

This rant is finished.

Viet Whisperer
09-08-15, 00:22
There's another reason for great reviews that others may disagree with. It's been pointed out adnauseum on the various threads, but some still forget. YMMV. Since I seem to get great service from girls that others may not get, it's assimed that I write for them, when the fact is, I'm just posting the experience that I had. I stand by every review I've written, and feel bad for guys that aren't getting the same wonderful time as me. At the same time, I hear girls complain about guys, and tell me that they wish more guys were like me. Not that I'm handsome or a stellar lover, but I am attentive, and since I know that I'll always get mine (hence my name "Nutmaker" because I always make mine) I always try to make sure that the girl enjoys herself as well. Some guys think I'm nuts, because I'm the paying customer and should get everything that I want, no matter what. I don't look at it that way, but that's me. I've been calls a shill, a white knight and a liar, but the truth of it is, I'm just a guy that likes sex, the fantasy of a wonderful time with a woman without the hassle of a courtship, and the personal interaction that comes with that. I don't look at women as a number, whether it be age or looks. I see women as all beautiful in their own way. Even an ugly girl can have deep beautiful eyes or a smile that lights up a room. Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but good service pretty much stands its own ground. So, in the future, if anyone sees me writing a post or review, take these things into account. Maybe the girls I like are t for everyone, but they are just great for many.

It still amazes me how mean some people can be in the anonymity of the Internet. Me, I try to be open and honest, regardless of whether my face is seen or not.

This rant is finished.I am pretty much like this as well. Make the woman feel comfortable with you and you get a great time almost always. Make her feel good and beautiful then it's an awesome time. Good advice here.

Nutmaker
09-08-15, 01:46
I am pretty much like this as well. Make the woman feel comfortable with you and you get a great time almost always. Make her feel good and beautiful then it's an awesome time. Good advice here.Thank you. More advice is to RTFF. I avoid a lot of wasted time and money by not seeing girls with questionable reviews or no reviews. I know that if a girl has no reviews, it's for one of two reasons. Either she's great and guys are keeping her on the down low, or she's hortible and guys don't want to make waves in a preferred establishment. Either way, it saves me money. I also try to have a good report with the mama. When Osy ran Hula Girl, I would tell her directly how my session with a girl was. After doing that a couple of times, she was always straight up with me. I would ask her about the new girl, and she would tell me what she knew about her service, and if I'd like her or not. She never steered me wrong. Happy has been the same way with me, except that every girl I've seen there, basically every girl there, has been great. I'm pretty sure that happy isn't telling girls to treat me special. She knows that I would be upset if she did. I like to believe that karma is taking good care of me.

Candyman2002
09-08-15, 02:10
Anyone find a Empire replacement yet?Just call or text the girls individually and set something up. Some may be coming here for vacay or you can fly up wherever they are and meet them!

Blake123
09-08-15, 07:34
There's another reason for great reviews that others may disagree with. It's been pointed out adnauseum on the various threads, but some still forget. YMMV. Since I seem to get great service from girls that others may not get, it's assimed that I write for them, when the fact is, I'm just posting the experience that I had. I stand by every review I've written, and feel bad for guys that aren't getting the same wonderful time as me. At the same time, I hear girls complain about guys, and tell me that they wish more guys were like me. Not that I'm handsome or a stellar lover, but I am attentive, and since I know that I'll always get mine (hence my name "Nutmaker" because I always make mine) I always try to make sure that the girl enjoys herself as well. Some guys think I'm nuts, because I'm the paying customer and should get everything that I want, no matter what. I don't look at it that way, but that's me. I've been calls a shill, a white knight and a liar, but the truth of it is, I'm just a guy that likes sex, the fantasy of a wonderful time with a woman without the hassle of a courtship, and the personal interaction that comes with that. I don't look at women as a number, whether it be age or looks. I see women as all beautiful in their own way. Even an ugly girl can have deep beautiful eyes or a smile that lights up a room. Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but good service pretty much stands its own ground. So, in the future, if anyone sees me writing a post or review, take these things into account. Maybe the girls I like are t for everyone, but they are just great for many.

This rant is finished.Yeah, I can identify with that--except the part about ugly girls.

It definitely is a YMMV world out there.

Case example: I recently posted a review about a young hottie at a certain AMP. In my review, I mentioned that she came many times, including one position we hadn't tried before. During my next visit, this same girl told me about some monger who went to see her exclusively because he had read my review and was expecting the same. Well, he was dissatisfied because he wasn't able to make her cum and, he actually asked her why she didn't cum. He was like: see'Mon., some guy's review said you cum a lot, so why didn't you cum. She didn't know what to say to him (she confided in me that she just wasn't into him). I think the guy thought I had posted an exaggerated review because he didn't experience the same thing with her. For that reason, I think I'm going to temper my reviews and leave out anything that could be construed as YMMV--or maybe just stop posting any more reviews altogether.

Member #5810
09-08-15, 07:38

This rant is finished.Props to you Nutmaker! I share the same philosophy as you. I even admonish some of my friends who seem to think the girls are their personal sex slaves and they're like emperors. Disgusting to me. I go out of my way to be polite and attentive to their needs. Goes a looong way IMHO. I think nice guys finish first with the AMP girls because it seems they get deluged with overbearing fugly guys who expect a sex slave for their buck fifty. Just my 2 cents. No offense to anyone in particular. Just saying.

Nutmaker
09-08-15, 10:57
Yeah, I can identify with that--except the part about ugly girls.

Case example: I recently posted a review about a young hottie at a certain AMP. In my review, I mentioned that she came many times, including one position we hadn't tried before. During my next visit, this same girl told me about some monger who went to see her exclusively because he had read my review and was expecting the same. Well, he was dissatisfied because he wasn't able to make her cum and, he actually asked her why she didn't cum. He was like: see'Mon., some guy's review said you cum a lot, so why didn't you cum. She didn't know what to say to him (she confided in me that she just wasn't into him). I think the guy thought I had posted an exaggerated review because he didn't experience the same thing with her. For that reason, I think I'm going to temper my reviews and leave out anything that could be construed as YMMV--or maybe just stop posting any more reviews altogether.Unfortunately, there are a lot of guys out there that believe that these ladies are just cum machines, and the smell of a Benjamin makes them wet. There's not much that we can do about them, and unfortunately for the girls, dealing with the slugs is part of the job. It takes a strong mentality for these ladies to get through it night after night, and you can see that in the ones that last and have a stellar reputation for service.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that a truly ugly girl will easily get me to part with my money just by batting her baby blues, just stating that my standards, although I don't see them as being low, aren't as "strict" as some guys'. I do have my shallow side, but it's still pretty deep compared to some.

I was considering not posting anymore, but if I do that, I give in to the Neanderthal mentality that some have and they win. Instead, I've taken a moment today to explain myself once and for all, and will continue on as I have, seeing women that please me and reporting on them in the same fashion that I have. That way, I win, the girls win, and guys that have a similar outlook as I win.

Nutmaker
09-08-15, 11:10
Props to you Nutmaker! I share the same philosophy as you. I even admonish some of my friends who seem to think the girls are their personal sex slaves and they're like emperors. Disgusting to me. I go out of my way to be polite and attentive to their needs. Goes a looong way IMHO. I think nice guys finish first with the AMP girls because it seems they get deluged with overbearing fugly guys who expect a sex slave for their buck fifty. Just my 2 cents. No offense to anyone in particular. Just saying.Thanks, but I don't see me deserving of any props, just throwing my 2 cents out there after reading so much bs the last few weeks. Guess I'm just at a tipping point and needed to vent.

LocoBoy
09-08-15, 15:53

Case example: I recently posted a review about a young hottie at a certain AMP. In my review, I mentioned that she came many times, including one position we hadn't tried before. During my next visit, this same girl told me about some monger who went to see her exclusively because he had read my review and was expecting the same. Well, he was dissatisfied because he wasn't able to make her cum and, he actually asked her why she didn't cum. He was like: see'Mon., some guy's review said you cum a lot, so why didn't you cum. She didn't know what to say to him (she confided in me that she just wasn't into him). I think the guy thought I had posted an exaggerated review because he didn't experience the same thing with her. For that reason, I think I'm going to temper my reviews and leave out anything that could be construed as YMMV--or maybe just stop posting any more reviews altogether.Blake,

I would not let one person temper you and adjust your writing, for you have shared a wealth of knowledge. Some of your post have been invaluable but most of all honest and true. For the record I do not know Blake123 but have exchanged a PM or two about certain girls or topics. I do know he is true and that many girls have told me they really appreciate him. Please keep doing what you have been for us "regulars" that understand the information shared is subject to many things.

We all talk about YMMV as to girls, but I believe it has been stated here it is the same with guys. We all treat the girls different, look different and yes, have different chemistry with different girls. If you really read the posts good, you should know where you may stand with some girls. For example Blake and Mondo on quite large so if they say the girl goes crazy with them in many positions and was asking for more then the girl may not be as receptive to me for I am small. Same as the reverse, some girls that are great with me and feel tight to me they may have a little harder time with or some may not be able to handle them at all. This is one example, but if you read carefully you see we do all different things with the girl and that chemistry is what makes the experience great.

Just think of your SO, I do not think everyone has the same mold for who they chose to be with. Keep writing Blake for your heart is true and pure and your posts are honest and real. All readers need to remember TEHO and really read all reviews to find who they match with the best.

JSon808
09-08-15, 16:25
There's actually a ton of places for a young stud like you.

Supper.

XO.

Limelight.

Boda.

Femme Nu.

Rockza.

Xclusive.

Mai Tai.

Waikiki.

Ala Moana Mall.

Don't waste your time at places where ol dudes go. Visit the above and with your youthful good looks and charm you shouldn't have any problems hooking up. When you do share with us your experiences.

The places above are just like mp's just without the shower and bed.

Good luck.I don't think Gripsters post had anything to do with where to find the young ones. I think the main point he made was that the Happiness thread is over hyped, which a lot of mongers surprisingly seemed to agree with lmao. Most of the people who write these reviews forget to leave out the age a lot of times, which will totally shock new mongers who's going to see those girls based on her reviews.

Maybe when we post reviews, we should get in the habit of writing down their age / race / weight / etc. Just my 2 cents, because after all, that is what most mongers go off of anyways.

GuboxCS08
09-08-15, 20:09
Who is best at giving 2 pops.

Surfbreak
09-08-15, 23:09
Blake,

I would not let one person temper you and adjust your writing, for you have shared a wealth of knowledge. Some of your post have been invaluable but most of all honest and true. For the record I do not know Blake123 but have exchanged a PM or two about certain girls or topics. I do know he is true and that many girls have told me they really appreciate him. Please keep doing what you have been for us "regulars" that understand the information shared is subject to many things.

We all talk about YMMV as to girls, but I believe it has been stated here it is the same with guys. We all treat the girls different, look different and yes, have different chemistry with different girls. If you really read the posts good, you should know where you may stand with some girls. For example Blake and Mondo on quite large so if they say the girl goes crazy with them in many positions and was asking for more then the girl may not be as receptive to me for I am small. Same as the reverse, some girls that are great with me and feel tight to me they may have a little harder time with or some may not be able to handle them at all. This is one example, but if you read carefully you see we do all different things with the girl and that chemistry is what makes the experience great.

Just think of your SO, I do not think everyone has the same mold for who they chose to be with. Keep writing Blake for your heart is true and pure and your posts are honest and real. All readers need to remember TEHO and really read all reviews to find who they match with the best.I agree with LocoBoy. Blake, keep doing what you been doing bro. No need for you to adjust or self-edit your writings. Giving all of us your honest opinions and assessments is helpful and enlightening. We all benefit from honest opinions based on personal experiences and that is what Blake is doing. Thanks bruddah.

As for the providers, it helps to remember that they are human, and like many things in life, your results may depend on chemistry and many other factors. In short, YMMV. Have fun everyone.

Punanilicr
09-09-15, 00:03
I don't think Gripsters post had anything to do with where to find the young ones. I think the main point he made was that the Happiness thread is over hyped, which a lot of mongers surprisingly seemed to agree with lmao. Most of the people who write these reviews forget to leave out the age a lot of times, which will totally shock new mongers who's going to see those girls based on her reviews.

Maybe when we post reviews, we should get in the habit of writing down their age / race / weight / etc. Just my 2 cents, because after all, that is what most mongers go off of anyways.I intentionally leave out many details, especially, age, race and weight, because to me, they tend to be irrelevant. Others may disagree, but I'm writing based on my experience and my perspective. Everyone is free to go down and check out the line up and decide if they want to stay or leave. I've always stated that if there were ant details that someone wanted, to feel free to pm me or to ask on the open forum. I don't hide the details to be shady, but I don't like to look ignorant. I'm horrible at guessing age, race and weight. I'm ok with height, and I know by boob sizes. I do often say if a girl is thick, a spinner, slender. If those aren't descriptive enough, so sad, too bad.

As for hype, call it what you loke, but my reviews are solidly based on the time I had. If I had a great time and I think a girl looks great, that's my time and my perspective. Feel free to hang outside the room and listen if you doubt me, LOL. It sucks that some guys get the short side of YMMV. I know I have.

Have fun guys. That's what it's all about. Find some place or someone comfortable.

Uki Eater
09-09-15, 00:09
I don't think Gripsters post had anything to do with where to find the young ones. I think the main point he made was that the Happiness thread is over hyped, which a lot of mongers surprisingly seemed to agree with lmao. Most of the people who write these reviews forget to leave out the age a lot of times, which will totally shock new mongers who's going to see those girls based on her reviews.

Maybe when we post reviews, we should get in the habit of writing down their age / race / weight / etc. Just my 2 cents, because after all, that is what most mongers go off of anyways.A general rule to remember is that when there are reviews of a provider that offers extras / more on the menu as a standard thing, more than likely, she's on the older side. A provider on the younger side is less likely to offer that. Her menu will be more limited. The more limited the menu and more YMMV she is, the younger she's likely to be. It also depends on the AMP. Pine Tree for example, that's not a place known to have younger ones where you'd expect to see a lineup of young import model / kpop looking girls. Kison another place known for having older providers, may have a few younger ones that show up once in a great while. But, they don't stay for very long and you need to see them asap before they leave. A place like Happiness is not known for a lineup that has a younger lineup like VIP, Tokyo Spa on Ward, Sakuras on Rycroft, Emerald / Ginzas.

Most of the AMPs out there don't have younger ones in their early to mid 20's or have the kpop / import model look with tight / slim spinner type bodies. It's very slim pickings when it comes to this area.

Lonely Smiles
09-09-15, 01:38

Case example: I recently posted a review about a young hottie at a certain AMP. In my review, I mentioned that she came many times, including one position we hadn't tried before. During my next visit, this same girl told me about some monger who went to see her exclusively because he had read my review and was expecting the same. Well, he was dissatisfied because he wasn't able to make her cum and, he actually asked her why she didn't cum. He was like: see'Mon., some guy's review said you cum a lot, so why didn't you cum. She didn't know what to say to him (she confided in me that she just wasn't into him). I think the guy thought I had posted an exaggerated review because he didn't experience the same thing with her. For that reason, I think I'm going to temper my reviews and leave out anything that could be construed as YMMV--or maybe just stop posting any more reviews altogether.Definitely don't let guys who expect a girl to act the same exact way with every single monger influence your reports. I've gotten what I would consider thousands of dollars worth of good intel from your reports and various pm conversations. Keep doing what you do sir. It happens to be the case that we usually have similar tastes and similar experiences with providers. Even then, just because you received a highly favorable reaction from a girl, I never automatically assume that I'm entitled to have the same experience. It does make me hopeful. But at the end of the day, there are no guarantees and, sometimes, I have to 'own' my YMMV ( example: happened to me with Yas and my first time with Lucy, though notably my 2nd and 3rd times with Lucy were excellent). After all, I don't have a sexy beard to charm the ladies.

Anyhow, monger on Blake!

HahahaoKazuya
09-09-15, 01:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

That's two, better luck next time.

A2

JSon808
09-09-15, 03:29
A general rule to remember is that when there are reviews of a provider that offers extras / more on the menu as a standard thing, more than likely, she's on the older side. A provider on the younger side is less likely to offer that. Her menu will be more limited. The more limited the menu and more YMMV she is, the younger she's likely to be. It also depends on the AMP. Pine Tree for example, that's not a place known to have younger ones where you'd expect to see a lineup of young import model / kpop looking girls. Kison another place known for having older providers, may have a few younger ones that show up once in a great while. But, they don't stay for very long and you need to see them asap before they leave. A place like Happiness is not known for a lineup that has a younger lineup like VIP, Tokyo Spa on Ward, Sakuras on Rycroft, Emerald / Ginzas.

Most of the AMPs out there don't have younger ones in their early to mid 20's or have the kpop / import model look with tight / slim spinner type bodies. It's very slim pickings when it comes to this area.I guess while we are on the subject. Yes, while I agree with your post, I think your forgetting about one AMP in particular, Rejuve. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is by far the greatest line up I've ever seen with Nani, Dallas, Page, Jordan, Sugar, Kitty. That line up is ridiculous, each one of those girls look in their 20's and service is top notch. I usually call Rejuve first and ask who is available, then I will move on down the list of other houses I frequent if no one is available.

But that's just me, everyone has their own tastes and preferences in this hobby, I tend to go after the young meat with good service.

Hornysamowen
09-09-15, 04:18
I guess while we are on the subject. Yes, while I agree with your post, I think your forgetting about one AMP in particular, Rejuve. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is by far the greatest line up I've ever seen with Nani, Dallas, Page, Jordan, Sugar, Kitty. That line up is ridiculous, each one of those girls look in their 20's and service is top notch. I usually call Rejuve first and ask who is available, then I will move on down the list of other houses I frequent if no one is available.

But that's just me, everyone has their own tastes and preferences in this hobby, I tend to go after the young meat with good service.I second that thought, right now Rejuve is the it place for me. But then I'm Mr. Irrelevent, to the 60 and older hobbiest.

SlappinBellies
09-09-15, 07:34

Maybe when we post reviews, we should get in the habit of writing down their age / race / weight / etc. Just my 2 cents, because after all, that is what most mongers go off of anyways.I was simply letting him know where he would be more comfortable around his age group. Not so surprising that Happiness has a lot of patrons, the experience received and the attention to pleasure by its providers are two big reasons mongers go back not because the place is overhyped.

The majority of the time I will not go off age / race / weight. Those are useless factors for me and for most mongers that have been in the hobby for awhile. The main reason Empire was so successful Ivy trained her girls to provide an experience that was filled with so much pleasure you couldn't wait to go back for another session. Add to that experience she rotated her girls very frequently with the same level of service of the girls in the past.

The best part of Ivy's service was that if you frequented her enough times and referred business her way she showed a lot of appreciation by allowing you to go to other areas of the parlor not just the 1st floor and call you when new arrivals came. What ms does that?

JSon808
09-09-15, 15:41
I was simply letting him know where he would be more comfortable around his age group. Not so surprising that Happiness has a lot of patrons, the experience received and the attention to pleasure by its providers are two big reasons mongers go back not because the place is overhyped.

The majority of the time I will not go off age / race / weight. Those are useless factors for me and for most mongers that have been in the hobby for awhile. The main reason Empire was so successful Ivy trained her girls to provide an experience that was filled with so much pleasure you couldn't wait to go back for another session. Add to that experience she rotated her girls very frequently with the same level of service of the girls in the past.

The best part of Ivy's service was that if you frequented her enough times and referred business her way she showed a lot of appreciation by allowing you to go to other areas of the parlor not just the 1st floor and call you when new arrivals came. What ms does that?Age / race / weight / etc. Is always a factor for every monger. Your not going to fuck a 60 year old / Indian / fat ass just because she has amazing table shower skills. Atleast I would hope not LOL.

Just like any person would most likely choose a hot young girl in her 20's over a 40+ year old lady (especially if your paying good $).

I was just simply suggesting that we get in the habit of noting stuff like that down because this is an open forum, and we should all try to be as objective as possible. Your post will hold a lot more value if you can describe those attributes (age / race / weight / etc) along with the services she provides.

Uki Eater
09-09-15, 16:04
Age / race / weight / etc. Is always a factor for every monger. Your not going to fuck a 60 year old / Indian / fat ass just because she has amazing table shower skills. Atleast I would hope not LOL.

Just like any person would most likely choose a hot young girl in her 20's over a 40+ year old lady (especially if your paying good $).

I was just simply suggesting that we get in the habit of noting stuff like that down because this is an open forum, and we should all try to be as objective as possible. Your post will hold a lot more value if you can describe those attributes (age / race / weight / etc) along with the services she provides.Hehe. What makes it more difficult these days is because the providers and MS read the forum. So, it's like trying to talk whatever comes to mind with the guys while your SO is there listening. LOL.

Years ago I use to put looks rating and then I noticed a few girls out of the blue brought up their looks and asked if they were pretty. The first thing that came to mind was that they must have seen the looks rating online and wondered why it was only that score. After that, I didn't feel like putting ratings.

SlappinBellies
09-10-15, 00:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Learn to report posts, this is your last chance.

A2

JSon808
09-10-15, 01:44
Hehe. What makes it more difficult these days is because the providers and MS read the forum. So, it's like trying to talk whatever comes to mind with the guys while your SO is there listening. LOL.

Years ago I use to put looks rating and then I noticed a few girls out of the blue brought up their looks and asked if they were pretty. The first thing that came to mind was that they must have seen the looks rating online and wondered why it was only that score. After that, I didn't feel like putting ratings.Yes, I agree and understand what you're saying. You have been doing this for a long time with almost 2500 posts, I'm sure you don't need anyone telling you how to write your reviews.

Everyone has different writing styles and goes off on their own wild fantasy posts on here.

I was just merely suggesting an idea, not trying to enforce it in any way.

Anyways, Let's Monger on!

FlyWheeligGy6
09-10-15, 19:56
New to AMP but not the hobby. Any advice? Also in your opinion best AMP in town for new guy?

Hornysamowen
09-11-15, 03:41
New to AMP but not the hobby. Any advice? Also in your opinion best AMP in town for new guy?I would recommend Rejuve. You should read up on that thread and make your own decision. Where ever you visit, just write a report on your adventures.

AwabiHunter
09-11-15, 15:19
I would recommend Rejuve. You should read up on that thread and make your own decision. Where ever you visit, just write a report on your adventures.The entire lineup there is unreal, I personally think sugar is the best but that's just my opinion, can't go wrong just walking in the door and saying give me whomever is available, shit where else can you do that now and not be worried of what might come rolling thru the door? No where my friend.

Awabi.

SandVolleyball
09-11-15, 15:23
Heard a raid went down last night.

Chik0848
09-11-15, 17:58
I went to Happiness to drop something off the other day and mama Kim asked if I had an appointment to which I answered no. She said that she had one of the ladies who was not busy. I figured that since I was already there, I would see whomever was available. Unfortunately, when she checked again, the lady she thought was available had a customer coming in a few minutes. Well, since I found a great street parking, I just left and headed for Rejuve. Called and asked if anyone was available and mama said new girl Kona was not busy.

I took a shower and waited for a few minutes and a soft knock then in was a very cute, young Korean lady. She said her name is Kona. She looked tall with her 5" heels. We start lfk and start getting to know each other. Kona is a very nice woman who looks early to mid twenties. She is about 5' 1" without shoes. She asks me to lie on the bed and starts a massage. I reach around a find that she undressed before getting on the table. Kona's boobs are natural small Bs. I thought it was great to feel a pair of natural boobs for a change. On the flip, she continues massaging and then starts to tweek my nipples then moves down to do a little nibbling. She may be new to the business, but she definitely knows what she is doing. The BBBJ she provides is soft and sensual and lasted for about 10 minutes. I asked Kona to 69 and she seemed happy to comply. A few minutes in, Kona starts to moan and seemed to stop when I hit the spot.

Kona places the cover on and we move to cg while she moans and I get to play with her great natural be's. I try to dfk, but she felt uncomfortable doing it since she thought that since she had sucked someone earlier, it may not be safe for me. I asked if she had brushed her teeth and used mouthwash and she said yes. Well that was good enough for me. She is a good kisser. We move to miss and Kona starts hitting her stride and her moaning becomes faster. I now have her legs over my shoulder and I'm in the push up position humping gently as possible. After close to 15 minutes, I finally come and we start laughing a little. Kona says that she didn't expect me to last that long. We both laugh and cuddle for a about 5 minutes. After the clean-up, mama knocks and Kona says don't worry, we have little more time. She apparently had a customer coming soon so I quickly dressed and left. Overall, Kona is a great provider who is working in this business for the first time. She does know how to take care of man and is a soft spoken woman. I think she's L - 8. 5, A - 10, and S - 10.

JoeyB
09-11-15, 21:39

This rant is finished.So much said here I can totally relate with, Yes I am on the upper side of the age spectrum, and in that sense, 40 is not so old. One thing to remember for you younger fellas. Respect, sincerity, kindness can do wonders. Like braddah above, for me. Half of the mission is making sure she (the provider) has as much fun and enjoyment as myself. With age comes wisdom. And experience. And I have found thru my years of mongering that if you are responsive and receptive to HER needs and desires. That she will almost always repay you ten fold, that is, with some lovin you can't imagine. One more real quick point, as I said. With age comes wisdom / experience. Trust me, a beautiful 20 yr old does not have the wisdom or experience as many of these 40 yr olds. Just sayin.

SirRegal
09-12-15, 03:20
Heard a raid went down last night.Damn. I haven't heard anything but usually if they raid one they raid more. Be careful out there, fellas.

H Mobius
09-12-15, 14:39
Heard a raid went down last night.Oh. I've been looking for their formerly plentiful ads the last couple days, to see if anything good arrived, but no luck.

LaLakers
09-12-15, 20:29
Anyone know of a provider that has a chest tattoo. About 5'3 nice dark tan. About in her 30's. Really hot Korean looking lady. Full body and not a spinner. Boobs look man-made. The distinct mark is the tattoo on her chest. If anyone knows a girl like this, please let me know her name and AMP she works at. I saw her and was thinking this lady has to work at a AMP (maybe just wishful thinking) but if anyone can help with info, would greatly be appreciated.

Mondo Badfoot
09-12-15, 20:34
Anyone know of a provider that has a chest tattoo. About 5'3 nice dark tan. About in her 30's. Really hot Korean looking lady. Full body and not a spinner. Boobs look man-made. The distinct mark is the tattoo on her chest. If anyone knows a girl like this, please let me know her name and AMP she works at. I saw her and was thinking this lady has to work at a AMP (maybe just wishful thinking) but if anyone can help with info, would greatly be appreciated.Lot's of girls like that- what does she look like and what does her Tatoo look like?

Rotten Otto
09-12-15, 21:07
Anyone know of a provider that has a chest tattoo. About 5'3 nice dark tan. About in her 30's. Really hot Korean looking lady. Full body and not a spinner. Boobs look man-made. The distinct mark is the tattoo on her chest. If anyone knows a girl like this, please let me know her name and AMP she works at. I saw her and was thinking this lady has to work at a AMP (maybe just wishful thinking) but if anyone can help with info, would greatly be appreciated.Must she be korean? There's Diamond who advertises frequently on BP. Hot young and sexy local with pretty face and sexy body. Go for it.

BigJ15
09-14-15, 01:16
Been in town for couple weeks now. Where is the best place to go!!

Mongers Rus
09-14-15, 04:17
Anyone know of a provider that has a chest tattoo. About 5'3 nice dark tan. About in her 30's. Really hot Korean looking lady. Full body and not a spinner. Boobs look man-made. The distinct mark is the tattoo on her chest. If anyone knows a girl like this, please let me know her name and AMP she works at. I saw her and was thinking this lady has to work at a AMP (maybe just wishful thinking) but if anyone can help with info, would greatly be appreciated.Sounds like Rose at Seven.

Rus.

JSon808
09-15-15, 04:37
Been in town for couple weeks now. Where is the best place to go!!Just read the forum please, literally a few posts below this one, your question has already been answered. Enjoy! :D

SCJohn
09-15-15, 05:39
Went to Tucker and Bevvy for breakfast and saw the neon massage sign. Headed back the next day to see what was available. Saw two young looking Chinese girls. I think mine was Angie. She was slender wearing short dolphin shorts and a loose fitting top. She had short hair and a pretty face. She seemed to be running the place as she left the room a couple of times to answer the phone and door.

60 minute massage was $60. She gave a decent medium pressure massage and about 30 minutes in started a light tickle on my butt. Flipped and the negotiating started. Wanted $60 for a HJ and $100 for a nude HJ. Settled for just a HJ. After the pop, got a warm towel cleanup.

Nice girl, decent massage, expensive, probably won't return.

Head Banger
09-15-15, 21:37
Based off the many good reviews I went to Happiness today. I didn't have an appointment and was introduced to Flower. She looked like a young 20's japanese or korean girl. Thin and flat stomach with grapefruit sized boobs, and sexy eyes. She took me to the room and I got undressed for our TS. She let me rub her ass and titties while she cleaned me. She said I had a handsome cock and started some sensual BBBJ. We dried off and went back to the room, we started making out, great dfk, and more fondling, leading to a lusious 69. She covered me and slid down for some tight riding acg. I switched to some butterfly, k9, and finnished with her moaning in mish. She had me laydown for a relaxing back massage. Flower was a hottie, and I enjoyed taking her flower. Looks 10 model hot, Attitude 10 pleaser, Service 9 everything I wanted at an AMP spa.

Jimmiedean
09-16-15, 18:02
I haven't posted in awhile. LOL like yrs. It's funny to see guys getting mad at other guys who post their experiences. Your lucky the guy even took the time to give you info. If your worried about having a bad experience or wasting money then just stop mongering. If your OG then you've wasted lots of money and had lots of bad experiences. If your stupid you didn't learn. No matter what you will have bad experiences and lose some money. Even if all post were totally true. You are 2 people. Sometimes you connect and it's a great session. The next guy doesn't look like you or make the girl feel like you. So get used to YMMV it totally does. And to all the old timers post away all post are good. Do your homework and read a lot of post if you scared to lose money. Or recycle more cans to get more money.

VinDrake
09-17-15, 19:55
Anyone have info on this place in CS?

Call us 8082557867.

Great massage in town.

$60/ hr.

Clean and private rooms.

Showers are available.

1188 bishop street #2808,96913.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-try-our-great-massage/5544352

SlappinBellies
09-18-15, 02:15
Anyone have info on this place in CS?

Call us 8082557867.

Great massage in town.

$60/ hr.

Clean and private rooms.

Showers are available.

1188 bishop street #2808,96913.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-try-our-great-massage/5544352I think that's a mahu. Likely has strong hands.

Bigahi007
09-18-15, 11:13
I think that's a mahu. Likely has strong hands.Aloha that phone number and room number is Tiffany's Thai massage. Strictly legit for most part. Solid legit massage.

Ahi.

AwabiHunter
09-18-15, 13:10
I think that's a mahu. Likely has strong hands.I thought the same, their was another ad on BP with like 4 Thai girls and they all looked like Mahu's.

Cosmic Kid
09-19-15, 00:25
So much said here I can totally relate with, Yes I am on the upper side of the age spectrum, and in that sense, 40 is not so old. One thing to remember for you younger fellas. Respect, sincerity, kindness can do wonders. Like braddah above, for me. Half of the mission is making sure she (the provider) has as much fun and enjoyment as myself. With age comes wisdom. And experience. And I have found thru my years of mongering that if you are responsive and receptive to HER needs and desires. That she will almost always repay you ten fold, that is, with some lovin you can't imagine. One more real quick point, as I said. With age comes wisdom / experience. Trust me, a beautiful 20 yr old does not have the wisdom or experience as many of these 40 yr olds. Just sayin.JoeyB's last sentence is of course to some degree generalization, but at the same time it packs a whole lot of truth! However, his phrase "wisdom / experience" warrants some elaboration. Many of these 40 yr old providers (and older I might add) do have wisdom and experience. Okay, but, so what? Do we even give a flying crap if she's got wisdom and experience? After all, we are just there in the room for an hour to get our fuck on! But in fact the older provider's special brand of wisdom and experience DOES matter. Her wisdom and experience can, and often does, directly translate into my having a much more enjoyable and satisfying time in the room. Because she has been intimate with so many guys over the years, and gained an on-the-job comprehension of male psychology in the process, she's capable of subtly using that knowledge to connect with me, come into rapport with me. This learned skill-set of hers has the effect of supporting me in letting go of my own macho defenses. I'm drawn into a comfort zone where the sex can subsequently become just looser and more fun. A younger provider might very well have been largely clueless about how to orchestrate that kind of special magic for me. Hopefully it's pretty obvious to you guys I have a good deal of respect for these women, especially the older ones, not all of them but many of them. I don't judge them as "hookers" but instead view them as veteran professionals. IMHO.

Goser
09-19-15, 14:23
Rejuve, Happiness, Top and Emerald have a lot of hotties right now. We are so lucky.

Ingwa
09-19-15, 15:53
JoeyB's last sentence is of course to some degree generalization, but at the same time it packs a whole lot of truth! However, his phrase "wisdom / experience" warrants some elaboration. Many of these 40 yr old providers (and older I might add) do have wisdom and experience. Okay, but, so what? Do we even give a flying crap if she's got wisdom and experience? After all, we are just there in the room for an hour to get our fuck on! But in fact the older provider's special brand of wisdom and experience DOES matter. Her wisdom and experience can, and often does, directly translate into my having a much more enjoyable and satisfying time in the room. Because she has been intimate with so many guys over the years, and gained an on-the-job comprehension of male psychology in the process, she's capable of subtly using that knowledge to connect with me, come into rapport with me. This learned skill-set of hers has the effect of supporting me in letting go of my own macho defenses. I'm drawn into a comfort zone where the sex can subsequently become just looser and more fun. A younger provider might very well have been largely clueless about how to orchestrate that kind of special magic for me. Hopefully it's pretty obvious to you guys I have a good deal of respect for these women, especially the older ones, not all of them but many of them. I don't judge them as "hookers" but instead view them as veteran professionals. IMHO.IMO, I rather bang a young hottie than a beautiful mature women. But it's all relative. I'm older but Jina from Swan and TS gave by far the best TS ever. I don't even partake in TS anymore cause I'll just be disappointed after experiencing Jina's TS. And no girl comes close to Yuri 's massage. Both girls were on the younger side of 35. And the main event was just as good.The most popular older women quite often wear out too soon IMO. Shiny Nara Lucy and all the women I tried at CHM (4) were disappointments to me. The only older women I see are Bella from Nirvana and Donna from TS.

Johnny14
09-19-15, 17:23
I think that's a mahu. Likely has strong hands.There's one really big, 6'4' 350 lb Mahu from Wahiawa called "Brutus" that has ravaged a few drunk Schofield Barracks soldiers who never quite recovered from his leg lock submission hold. Once he gets excited and says "you can't get away, you're all mine tonight", game is over, time to file for PTSD treatment.

HiPickle
09-19-15, 19:02
Rejuve, Happiness, Top and Emerald have a lot of hotties right now. We are so lucky.My bank account doesn't think so. I spend 10% of my money on booze and AMP girls, the rest I just waste on mortgage and car payments. 😉.

CoffeeLatte
09-19-15, 19:07
Does anybody know what happened to the Owner of Empire Relaxation? Did she or he open a new place? If you know, please Private message me, I won't tell anybody.

Foxx23
09-20-15, 07:55
Does anybody know what happened to the Owner of Empire Relaxation? Did she or he open a new place? If you know, please Private message me, I won't tell anybody.Brah, did you miss empire?? Its closed. And the only remnant of it is Rachel, you can find her at Happiness.

This bradahh is havin empire sickness.

See attached pics to satisfy your cravings.

Goser
09-20-15, 11:15
Brah, did you miss empire?? Its closed. And the only remnant of it is Rachel, you can find her at Happiness.

This bradahh is havin empire sickness.

See attached pics to satisfy your cravings.Ivy has a track record of leaving just before the long arm of the law catches her. I think what she does is stakes out new territories, runs her gig, shuts it down just before she gets caught by LE. She will show up somewhere else in some other market and do her thing. She has a perfect business model for offering escort services from young girls from China. I estimate that she made about $30 k-$50 k per month for about 30 months. That would be over $1 M in 2. 5 years. Someone told me that she had a business going in Texas that she abandoned just prior to getting caught there as well.

I get those numbers because of a few data points I got from her business.

1) Her overhead was in the range of $20-30 k per month. She told me her rent was pretty high and she quoted me the number. I forgot the exact number, but it was a bit lower than the range I am estimating for overhead. Very high, but the girls all had private rooms to sleep in.

2) Her girls were getting at least 35-50 appointments per day. Ivy worked them hard. Girls were doing 10 sessions per day a lot. She was very heavy at screening the girls to make sure they could handle and have demand for that many sessions every day.

3) She made her girls pay for their own expenses out of the money they earned. Remember, a lot of these girls came from China where one call could net them several months of income from their home country. Having the girls pay for their own expenses out of their earnings is a no brainer.

So if the girls pay for their own expenses, the overhead is $25 k per month and she averages 35 sessions per day, over a 30 month run, she earned $60 * 35 *30 * 30 - ($25 k * 30) = $1. 140 M. Who knows how much tax she paid?

Not bad for a 2 and 1/2 year run. How many mongers make this much? Ivy is a shrewd business woman.

Contrast that with Happy who plans on running a business for 10-15 years. Happy will end up making more money and have a much more sustainable business over time. It's much harder to do everything right like Happy does. But, you don't need to worry about running from the law. That's too much stress and you can sleep easier at night.

AwabiHunter
09-20-15, 16:52
Shitty Brah.

I had blue balls after getting massaged from Marico in waikiki so I called a bunch of places and nobody was available on short notice except Rona, I text and get info and she says appt 1608, and I'm like that appt sounds familiar but like an idiot I don't keep a roster of appt numbers and who work out of them, I should, anyone have that list that was floating around awhile back? I want to print it out and keep a copy so I don't get sucked in.

Anyway, get to the door and Rona answers but hides behind door, so I get in and say you look very familiar are you Lucy? And she says Huh? No idk who that is and I am like you look familiar I've seen you before do you remember me and she says no. It is definitely the same person and she did this shit before used another name too I think Sandy? This time I go to the back of the room past a small kitchen and she asks me to lay on this little bed very soft and perfect height to stand up and bang a chick, her pussy would be perfectly aligned for a major pounding if it were your choosing, I was kinda pist cause I really don't like to see the same girl twice unless they are unreal and I knew I had banged her before and remembered it was nothing special so she asks what you want and I say HJ and she says you know what Boom Boom and I say Nah just HJ today, she says my Pussy tight you know and I say Nah, so get a shitty HJ and leave. 60 which she asked for in advance and. 60 tip which she made sure I agreed to before giving the HJ.

All in all very shitty and for sure would not repeat.

BTW that is not her in the pic, Lucy / Rona has curly permed hair and yellow teeth, she asked midway if I wanted 4 hand so maybe that girl in the pic works with her?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-picsi-cant-wait-to-please-you-new-sexy-chinese-girlbodyrub-style/5462108

Awabi.

AlwaysFishing
09-20-15, 17:56
Shitty Brah.

I had blue balls after getting massaged from Marico in waikiki so I called a bunch of places and nobody was available on short notice except Rona, I text and get info and she says appt 1608, and I'm like that appt sounds familiar but like an idiot I don't keep a roster of appt numbers and who work out of them, I should, anyone have that list that was floating around awhile back? I want to print it out and keep a copy so I don't get sucked in.

Anyway, get to the door and Rona answers but hides behind door, so I get in and say you look very familiar are you Lucy? And she says Huh? No idk who that is and I am like you look familiar I've seen you before do you remember me and she says no. It is definitely the same person and she did this shit before used another name too I think Sandy? This time I go to the back of the room past a small kitchen and she asks me to lay on this little bed very soft and perfect height to stand up and bang a chick, her pussy would be perfectly aligned for a major pounding if it were your choosing, I was kinda pist cause I really don't like to see the same girl twice unless they are unreal and I knew I had banged her before and remembered it was nothing special so she asks what you want and I say HJ and she says you know what Boom Boom and I say Nah just HJ today, she says my Pussy tight you know and I say Nah, so get a shitty HJ and leave. 60 which she asked for in advance and. 60 tip which she made sure I agreed to before giving the HJ.

BTW that is not her in the pic, Lucy / Rona has curly permed hair and yellow teeth, she asked midway if I wanted 4 hand so maybe that girl in the pic works with her?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-picsi-cant-wait-to-please-you-new-sexy-chinese-girlbodyrub-style/5462108

Awabi.Awabi the person I had named rona didn't have curly permed hair but straight hair to her back.

H Mobius
09-20-15, 18:03
Shitty Brah.

Awabi.That's Penny's place. She is also "Tina", if you come across that ad. Whatever you do, don't DATY.

Tundakat
09-21-15, 03:38
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/stunning-asian-beauty-new-management-new-line-up/4339696

Anyone tried here? Iics look fake as hell but would be awesome if they were real.

Member #6232
09-21-15, 04:50
That's Penny's place. She is also "Tina", if you come across that ad. Whatever you do, don't DATY.Brah,

These the two robs who cut on time and overlap booking with customers. Unlike the AMPs, never see these ones wash after the FS deed. All the mongers looking for FS should not bother with some of these robs at CC. They got one major Chow Mein network going on in that building so they fly their 411 on customers between themselves. Majority aren't even license and couldn't produce license except the driving kind. Also shows in the lackluster no experience shitty ass rub all over body with no real massage behind um. Couple are ok and so-so with actual License which CC management knows about. They such selectively tolerant till building tenants complain enough on those that bring to much attention to themselves. Recommend you save your hard earned kala for the real MT therapy or FS at your local neighborhood AMP and bypass CC. K den. Out.

O.

Jaritsuh
09-21-15, 16:56
My bank account doesn't think so. I spend 10% of my money on booze and AMP girls, the rest I just waste on mortgage and car payments. .Bud HP just remember " drink giveth the urge but taketh away the ability" LOL. The money you wasting in the long term will be of more benefit to you than the instant gratification the booze and women bring. Everything in moderation, but depending on your age. Well not all of us but some of us have been there. A car is a necessity and Mortgage is for your long term security so you need to suck it up even though there are some months it's really tough that's why you have your SO. Or not. Be safe and you on the right track as you do not seem to be over spending on your hobby, that's the main thing. ENJOY life is short, but again in moderation, sometimes easier said than done especially if the middle head is doing the talking. LOL. Take care.

P.S. Where you hanging now? I have been reading about Happiness seems mama there has the closest model to mama at Empire. Any suggestions PM me if you can spare the time Mahalo.

Hawaii Raven
09-22-15, 00:45
It's been a he'll of a good time. Me and the rest of the flock stopped by to check out the scenery. It's been good so far. Got to see, and do, a lot of girls. Haha! So far we seen:

Christy of Pine Tree. Yes she is back and still hot as hell. Definite ATF.

Sugar of Happiness. Another oldie but goodie. Formerly of Kison but still her hot goofy self.

Linda of Emerald. Hot mama Linda lives up to her name again. Try her guys. She claims she doesn't get much appointments now since she is mama but when she does, she enjoys it a lot and really puts out.

Nani of Rejuve. Got to see the famous Nani. Excellent body, excellent service. Definite girl you want to take home to meet mom. Her face kinda reminded me of somebody.

Page of Rejuve. Great girl. To bad she got all those bad reviews a litre while back cause I don't see why. Great GREAT girl.

HapaBoy86
09-22-15, 04:14
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/stunning-asian-beauty-new-management-new-line-up/4339696

Anyone tried here? Iics look fake as hell but would be awesome if they were real.In all the many time I have been there. Non of the girls match the pics.

Goser
09-22-15, 10:09
It's been a he'll of a good time. Me and the rest of the flock stopped by to check out the scenery. It's been good so far. Got to see, and do, a lot of girls. Haha! So far we seen:

Sugar of Happiness. Another oldie but goodie. Formerly of Kison but still her hot goofy self.

Linda of Emerald. Hot mama Linda lives up to her name again. Try her guys. She claims she doesn't get much appointments now since she is mama but when she does, she enjoys it a lot and really puts out.

Nani of Rejuve. Got to see the famous Nani. Excellent body, excellent service. Definite girl you want to take home to meet mom. Her face kinda reminded me of somebody.

Page of Rejuve. Great girl. To bad she got all those bad reviews a litre while back cause I don't see why. Great GREAT girl.It looks like you've done your research, that's definitely top shelf material.

Hawaii Raven
09-22-15, 16:02

Page of Rejuve. Great girl. To bad she got all those bad reviews a litre while back cause I don't see why. Great GREAT girl.Ok so add to the list:

Joy of Plus Spa. Awesome girl. Another drop dead beautiful girl with a goofy personality. So many great girls to take home to mom. Haha! Only in our dreams.

HiPickle
09-22-15, 19:15
Bud HP just remember " drink giveth the urge but taketh away the ability" LOL. The money you wasting in the long term will be of more benefit to you than the instant gratification the booze and women bring. Everything in moderation, but depending on your age. Well not all of us but some of us have been there. A car is a necessity and Mortgage is for your long term security so you need to suck it up even though there are some months it's really tough that's why you have your SO. Or not. Be safe and you on the right track as you do not seem to be over spending on your hobby, that's the main thing. ENJOY life is short, but again in moderation, sometimes easier said than done especially if the middle head is doing the talking. LOL. Take care.

P.S. Where you hanging now? I have been reading about Happiness seems mama there has the closest model to mama at Empire. Any suggestions PM me if you can spare the time Mahalo.Really wish I could spend 10% actually, it's all relative to income, and mine is not that large. But indeed life is short I'm past the half way mark, I'm making it count.

Hawaii Raven
09-23-15, 22:24
It looks like you've done your research, that's definitely top shelf material.Yup. No sense waste good money on girls you probably won't enjoy.

JackieChan
09-24-15, 22:09
Where do you guys suggest I go? I'm new to the MP scene. I'm looking for a non Asian petite spinner. Thanks in advance.

DeepShot
09-25-15, 03:22
Asian Massage parler. Means Asian. Go Indy for non Asian bro.

Stay away from AMPs.

Where do you guys suggest I go? I'm new to the MP scene. I'm looking for a non Asian petite spinner. Thanks in advance.

HiPickle
09-25-15, 13:13
Where do you guys suggest I go? I'm new to the MP scene. I'm looking for a non Asian petite spinner. Thanks in advance.Good luck with that. I've rarely seen or heard of a spinner non Asian in these parts. When I have, they look chronic flea bitten and nasty.

Ingwa
09-25-15, 13:31
Where do you guys suggest I go? I'm new to the MP scene. I'm looking for a non Asian petite spinner. Thanks in advance.Vanilla at TS. Kinda of a snow leopard (Russian Snow Leopard). Young, cute 5'1" 105# Perfect breasts but small nipples. Call first. Very elusive. She will be there for like a week or 2 then disappear for months.

HiPickle
09-25-15, 13:40
Vanilla at TS. Kinda of a snow leopard (Russian Snow Leopard). Young, cute 5'1" 105# Perfect breasts but small nipples. Call first. Very elusive. She will be there for like a week or 2 then disappear for months.I'd not classify her as a spinner, personally, but definitely, the only non Asian I've seen and would definitely see again, should that snow leopard re appear. Again, JC, good luck with that. LOL.

Viet Whisperer
09-25-15, 20:06
Where do you guys suggest I go? I'm new to the MP scene. I'm looking for a non Asian petite spinner. Thanks in advance.She is a good non Asian provider and super skinny.

Member #6232
09-25-15, 20:59
Where do you guys suggest I go? I'm new to the MP scene. I'm looking for a non Asian petite spinner. Thanks in advance.Brah. All the Ads will reflect if the Asian flava. Just stay away from the majority of them if you no like be robbed of money and time so to speak. Got lots of Thai and couple of Locals too. Depends what you seek and want. YMMV as always. Read the Ads on CL and BP and do research here by searching on business name or the MT or LMT since not all are licensed. You eventually will have to sample the punani or vjj either way. Don't forget the 411. Out of heaz.

O.

DeepShot
09-25-15, 21:18
Ok kids here is the question: have you noticed more pros doing the same leg lock around the head during daty? First time with Aria seemed real and gushing tasty wet cum, second time all fake. Same experience with Yas, Nani, Nana, Dallas, Lux, Joy. It's like the preferred technique to stop daty for some. Will say that the tasty cum and super wetness was real and can't be fake. In fact couple loved drowning me in their cum, LOL. But the fakies ones like Nani (yes, the popular one) and Aria (same AMP), no tasty cum or wetness just an act?

You guys experience the same thing?

CharlieSheen69
09-25-15, 23:31
Where do you guys suggest I go? I'm new to the MP scene. I'm looking for a non Asian petite spinner. Thanks in advance.Try HHK. Look at their add to see if it interest you.

Lonely Smiles
09-26-15, 00:37
Ok kids here is the question: have you noticed more pros doing the same leg lock around the head during daty? First time with Aria seemed real and gushing tasty wet cum, second time all fake. Same experience with Yas, Nani, Nana, Dallas, Lux, Joy. It's like the preferred technique to stop daty for some. Will say that the tasty cum and super wetness was real and can't be fake. In fact couple loved drowning me in their cum, LOL. But the fakies ones like Nani (yes, the popular one) and Aria (same AMP), no tasty cum or wetness just an act?

You guys experience the same thing?Yes and no. In my opinion, the girls are not endless fountains of cum. For example, I've experienced Nani orgasms that were very "wet". But I've also seen her a ton of times as her last customer of the night when she is exhausted. I don't go in expecting her to be super wet and horny every single time.

Ever try cumming more than 5 x a day as a dude? For me, that's when I shoot major blanks. Obviously, guys and girls are different, but perhaps you can see my perspective.

And nearly every working girl, I'd wager, has times when they just go numb and have to fake it. Here's a fun thought experiment, as one monger wisely commented, "Imagine you just had three massive orgasms while fucking Sophia Vergara, and your very next customer is Rosie O'Donnell." I'm sure you would have no problem putting on the same performance. Lol. As a follow up, would you rather that a girl was super honest and told you she was numb or not that excited, instead of putting on a performance? It is, after all, a business.

Cristy808
09-26-15, 01:16
Try HHK. Look at their add to see if it interest you.Try hula girl mostly american girls.

Cristy808
09-26-15, 01:19
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Cristy808
09-26-15, 01:24
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

DeepShot
09-26-15, 03:54
Did she squeeze your head and say oh shit, oh fuck, oh my god? LOL. That all I want to know. Won't defend a pro who doesn't give a shit about you except for your cash. Pay to play baby, pay to play.

Yes and no. In my opinion, the girls are not endless fountains of cum. For example, I've experienced Nani orgasms that were very "wet". But I've also seen her a ton of times as her last customer of the night when she is exhausted. I don't go in expecting her to be super wet and horny every single time.

Ever try cumming more than 5 x a day as a dude? For me, that's when I shoot major blanks. Obviously, guys and girls are different, but perhaps you can see my perspective.

And nearly every working girl, I'd wager, has times when they just go numb and have to fake it. Here's a fun thought experiment, as one monger wisely commented, "Imagine you just had three massive orgasms while fucking Sophia Vergara, and your very next customer is Rosie O'Donnell." I'm sure you would have no problem putting on the same performance. Lol. As a follow up, would you rather that a girl was super honest and told you she was numb or not that excited, instead of putting on a performance? It is, after all, a business.

H Mobius
09-26-15, 21:28
Tried Lisa. Short, with bleached frizzy hair that reminded me of Tina Turner, nice A / B's, 40+++, not a great hourglass body (except in doggy when that ass looked great) but not too bad either. I wouldn't call her a spinner, but others might. I went in not expecting much so I was okay with the prospect of having sex with her. Face = 7 for her age group and no makeup.

BB everything, CIP welcomed. Loose nan but she is able to clamp down. DATY and rimming allowed as well (I hate when the girl pulls the "tikko" routine).

Quiet, soft-spoken chill woman, pleasant personality. As I find typical with older Korean women, the sex was very very good. I was able to get good penetration in doggy because of the way she's built; that is always a big plus for me.

Their TS room is very nice and seems clean, unlike some other places.

Would repeat.

Satyr808
09-26-15, 22:22
Tried Lisa. Short, with bleached frizzy hair that reminded me of Tina Turner, nice A / B's, 40+++, not a great hourglass body (except in doggy when that ass looked great) but not too bad either. I wouldn't call her a spinner, but others might. I went in not expecting much so I was okay with the prospect of having sex with her. Face = 7 for her age group and no makeup.

BB everything, CIP welcomed. Loose nan but she is able to clamp down. DATY and rimming allowed as well (I hate when the girl pulls the "tikko" routine).

Quiet, soft-spoken chill woman, pleasant personality. As I find typical with older Korean women, the sex was very very good. I was able to get good penetration in doggy because of the way she's built; that is always a big plus for me.

Would repeat.You should try Pink or Cookie. Both of these ladies are hot and good looking. You cannot go wrong with either one. Both are under 40.

H Mobius
09-26-15, 22:37
You should try Pink or Cookie. Both of these ladies are hot and good looking. You cannot go wrong with either one. Both are under 40.I could not try either of them, nor will I re-attempt.

I was satisfied with Lisa and would recommend her.

Satyr808
09-26-15, 22:45
I could not try either of them, nor will I re-attempt.

I was satisfied with Lisa and would recommend her.All the girls there give excellent service.

H Mobius
09-26-15, 22:53
All the girls there give excellent service.I cannot be specific in public, but I reiterate; I will not attempt to try the girls you named.

I was only reporting my favorable experience with Lisa. Apparently you enjoy that place and its entire staff but not everyone will; that goes for any AMP.

Blake123
09-27-15, 07:00

You guys experience the same thing?In my experience, Nani really came in DATY--I mean hard. The loud crying out, trembling and shaking of her body, very heavy breathing, lots of pussy juice flowing out. No doubt it was real.

Makana9
09-27-15, 12:28

Would repeat.That motion braddah H. Have tapped, g&p, and spent some nice time with Lisa. Sweet, open, and msog as YMMV. Came in DATY hard and fast. Straight to mish, spoon flip to RCG, and play carnivale! Not a bad time, comfy with Lisa.

JSon808
09-27-15, 19:04
Yes and no. In my opinion, the girls are not endless fountains of cum. For example, I've experienced Nani orgasms that were very "wet". But I've also seen her a ton of times as her last customer of the night when she is exhausted. I don't go in expecting her to be super wet and horny every single time.

And nearly every working girl, I'd wager, has times when they just go numb and have to fake it. Here's a fun thought experiment, as one monger wisely commented, "Imagine you just had three massive orgasms while fucking Sophia Vergara, and your very next customer is Rosie O'Donnell." I'm sure you would have no problem putting on the same performance. Lol. As a follow up, would you rather that a girl was super honest and told you she was numb or not that excited, instead of putting on a performance? It is, after all, a business.Guys really can't expect these girls to cum every time a customer DATY or pounds them doggy style. These girls are probably seeing over 10 guys a day! Those are just unreal expectations for even the best pros.

Providers like Nani as built rapport with many of her regulars like Blake and Lonely, so she may connect better with those customers.

The good providers are putting forth their best efforts every session and if that means faking an orgasm here and there, I really don't see any complaints here. They're probably only faking it to make us feel better LOL. Oh well, As long as I get mine in.

Lonely Smiles
09-27-15, 19:53
Guys really can't expect these girls to cum every time a customer DATY or pounds them doggy style. These girls are probably seeing over 10 guys a day! Those are just unreal expectations for even the best pros.

Providers like Nani as built rapport with many of her regulars like Blake and Lonely, so she may connect better with those customers.

The good providers are putting forth their best efforts every session and if that means faking an orgasm here and there, I really don't see any complaints here. They're probably only faking it to make us feel better LOL. Oh well, As long as I get mine in.I've been told that customers sometimes say the same "cum for me baby" line to the girls that we guys often complain about hearing. Paint a picture, a girl is exhausted at the end of a long day and has a dude plugging away at her vagina like a plumber trying to fix a leak while insisting that he wants to make her cum, saying over and over "cum for me, I'm going to make you cum." What should we expect the girl to do? If a girl fakes it, she does so to support the male ego so that the guy doesn't leave the session feeling like a failure. That is a service rendered.

MongerZ
09-27-15, 21:43
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/japanese-porn-king-shimiken-begging-reinforcements-article-1.2146395

Here we are, some of us searching for good Japanese girls to sex while in Japan there are 70 guys to fuck every 10,000 woman in porn. Strange. But when I was in Japan I could see tons and tons of hot girls everywhere. Something about the videos being so popular that men in Japan won't do it because they will become social outcasts. I'm sure many of us would do it for free, and this dude this article states he can make$20,000 per week doing it. What a life!

Kalani69
09-27-15, 22:09
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/japanese-porn-king-shimiken-begging-reinforcements-article-1.2146395

Here we are, some of us searching for good Japanese girls to sex while in Japan there are 70 guys to fuck every 10,000 woman in porn. Strange. But when I was in Japan I could see tons and tons of hot girls everywhere. Something about the videos being so popular that men in Japan won't do it because they will become social outcasts. I'm sure many of us would do it for free, and this dude this article states he can make$20,000 per week doing it. What a life!Well, I'm good for once a week. That's almost $3000 a week. Man, $150 K a year is a pretty good retirement. LOL.

Lonely Smiles
09-27-15, 23:00

Here we are, some of us searching for good Japanese girls to sex while in Japan there are 70 guys to fuck every 10,000 woman in porn. Strange. But when I was in Japan I could see tons and tons of hot girls everywhere. Something about the videos being so popular that men in Japan won't do it because they will become social outcasts. I'm sure many of us would do it for free, and this dude this article states he can make$20,000 per week doing it. What a life!Wow, sign me up!

Edit: Damn, this guy "claims hes bedded more than 7,500 starlets during a nearly two-decade career and now earns as much as $23,573 per week." That's absolutely insane. What a hard life. I think he's had more sexual partners than several hundred normal men would manage in a lifetime. I've always wondered why I see the same male actors constantly in Japanese guy/girl scenes. This explanation makes a lot of sense. Fascinating article.

Ck813
09-29-15, 17:46
I have been out of the game for a while and need some help. Where can I go during the day for some good BBBJ, DFK, GFE, with huge or nice tits and a pretty face?

Ck813
09-29-15, 18:32
I hate to say this but if they can guarantee me a girl every day I leave here and move to Japan for this. Just house me, feed me and let me bang a girl whenever I want too.

Here we are, some of us searching for good Japanese girls to sex while in Japan there are 70 guys to fuck every 10,000 woman in porn. Strange. But when I was in Japan I could see tons and tons of hot girls everywhere. Something about the videos being so popular that men in Japan won't do it because they will become social outcasts. I'm sure many of us would do it for free, and this dude this article states he can make$20,000 per week doing it. What a life!

Pokesqd
09-30-15, 11:43

You guys experience the same thing?Yes I agree it's part of the fake routine to tick tock the clock and make you feel like you can eat a watermelon good lying on your back. They are pros expert in their profession.

Poke.

AwabiHunter
09-30-15, 19:01

You guys experience the same thing?Maybe, Renzo Gracie is in town giving these girls Ju jitsu lessons?

Or could be Ronda Rousey?

This is the move they are being taught.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCJ-485fun8gCFQddkgoddw4Gjw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgrabpage.info%2Ft%2Fwww.bing.com%3A80%2Fimages%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DWatch%2BRonda%2BRousey%2BCarmouche%2BFight%26FORM%3DRESTAB&psig=AFQjCNFBUzs6qQ8YejO6JgGjVixJzmHmeA&ust=1443740276163378

Good Eats69
09-30-15, 19:25
Yes I agree it's part of the fake routine to tick tock the clock and make you feel like you can eat a watermelon good lying on your back. They are pros expert in their profession.

Poke.I totally agree.

LocoBoy
10-02-15, 05:18
All,

Stuck here on the Mainland for awhile for work but got two texts today. Honey and Jackie are back and I and way over here. Bummers!

LuvBigRax
10-03-15, 10:30
Is Jackie back at Nirvana?

All,

Stuck here on the Mainland for awhile for work but got two texts today. Honey and Jackie are back and I and way over here. Bummers!

ByTheBook
10-03-15, 15:49
Is Jackie back at Nirvana?Yes she is at Nirvana now, Saturday morning.

Member #5810
10-04-15, 04:27
All,

Stuck here on the Mainland for awhile for work but got two texts today. Honey and Jackie are back and I and way over here. Bummers!Bummers buddy. Don't worry I'll try fill in for you! ! LOL. Honey's got steep competition now though. Jackie's still in her own league.

Member #5810
10-04-15, 04:29
Yes she is at Nirvana now, Saturday morning.She's been back almost a month.

Asstro
10-04-15, 14:45
All,

Stuck here on the Mainland for awhile for work but got two texts today. Honey and Jackie are back and I and way over here. Bummers!Not to confuse things, but Jackie of VIP is back too.

H Mobius
10-04-15, 15:04
She's been back almost a month.Back so soon? What about all that traveling, schooling and training she was going to do?

CharlieSheen69
10-04-15, 15:21
Back so soon? What about all that traveling, schooling and training she was going to do?Providers gives us their number to keep in touch with them. They share their personal information because they like us as friends. Stuff what you are messaging about is personal. This forum is to provide information within the doors of AMPs. Personal information about a provider should not be shared online. Please feel free to see her and report but leave personal information off-line.

Kalani69
10-04-15, 19:13
Back so soon? What about all that traveling, schooling and training she was going to do?I think she left in July for vacation and upon returning she was going to study for some kind of med asst tech license. Seems to me that the test was going to be this month. So all that seems reasonable but I didn't take notes when she was telling me all her plans. I was probably filling her vagina with my dick and wasn't listening too good.

H Mobius
10-04-15, 19:42
Providers gives us their number to keep in touch with them. They share their personal information because they like us as friends. Stuff what you are messaging about is personal. This forum is to provide information within the doors of AMPs. Personal information about a provider should not be shared online. Please feel free to see her and report but leave personal information off-line.All the items in my query (as well as other versions shared by other mongers) were already the subject of discussion in the open Forum months ago. They are non-specific general items (eg. 'school', but not the name of the school). These things (re: off-duty providers who are missed) are periodically discussed on the Forum so I'm not sure why you choose to lecture me in particular.

I have already repeated with her and reported long ago.

Mmp1967
10-04-15, 19:51
Providers gives us their number to keep in touch with them. They share their personal information because they like us as friends. Stuff what you are messaging about is personal. This forum is to provide information within the doors of AMPs. Personal information about a provider should not be shared online. Please feel free to see her and report but leave personal information off-line.If Jackie didn't want this type of personal information out so why did a fellow monger posted the information when she was leaving for her schooling and her travels. Its post #2259 dated 7/8/15 in the Nirvana forums.

H Mobius
10-04-15, 19:59
I think she left in July for vacation and upon returning she was going to study for some kind of med asst tech license. Seems to me that the test was going to be this month. So all that seems reasonable but I didn't take notes when she was telling me all her plans. I was probably filling her vagina with my dick and wasn't listening too good.Haha, I see. She probably wasn't able to think straight, either :)

Kefe2
10-05-15, 04:36
So I hear Gia (previously at Mayflower and recently at Roses) is at Sisi place in CC along with another spinner. Anybody seen them' there? I go see tomorrow. I don't sin on Sundays. LOL.

Lkjhgf
10-05-15, 06:38
So I hear Gia (previously at Mayflower and recently at Roses) is at Sisi place in CC along with another spinner. Anybody seen them' there? I go see tomorrow. I don't sin on Sundays. LOL.Hello k 2 long time no see, say hi to sisi.

HiPickle
10-05-15, 13:32
So I hear Gia (previously at Mayflower and recently at Roses) is at Sisi place in CC along with another spinner. Anybody seen them' there? I go see tomorrow. I don't sin on Sundays. LOL.Same Gia that started as Tia at MF a couple years ago?? If so, crap, hate going to cc.

ByTheBook
10-05-15, 16:30
So I hear Gia (previously at Mayflower and recently at Roses) is at Sisi place in CC along with another spinner. Anybody seen them' there? I go see tomorrow. I don't sin on Sundays. LOL.Giaa is at Sisi's place.

HiPickle
10-05-15, 17:12
Giaa is at Sisi's place.Sisi is where?

DangerBoy
10-05-15, 17:36
"Providers gives us their number to keep in touch with them. They share their personal information because they like us as friends. ".

Providers give us their number because the easier it is for us to reach them, the easier it is to get money out of us.

Fixed that for you.

Don't confuse a business relationship with friendship.

Providers gives us their number to keep in touch with them. They share their personal information because they like us as friends. Stuff what you are messaging about is personal. This forum is to provide information within the doors of AMPs. Personal information about a provider should not be shared online. Please feel free to see her and report but leave personal information off-line.

DeepShot
10-05-15, 21:17
One pro set me straight. She said she would date me. That mean see me outside of work and fuck outside of AMP. Dinner date, fuck at her place or mine, or at hotel but not at AMP. AMP is all business no matter how good it seems. Some are expert mind fucking pros like Nani / Kan, Joy, Nara, Channel, they are good. Dallas is real good at it, too.

Most pros have several phones. Are you on their business or personal phone?

"Providers gives us their number to keep in touch with them. They share their personal information because they like us as friends. ".

Providers give us their number because the easier it is for us to reach them, the easier it is to get money out of us.

Fixed that for you.

Don't confuse a business relationship with friendship.

Pokesqd
10-06-15, 12:11
One pro set me straight. She said she would date me. That mean see me outside of work and fuck outside of AMP. Dinner date, fuck at her place or mine, or at hotel but not at AMP. AMP is all business no matter how good it seems. Some are expert mind fucking pros like Nani / Kan, Joy, Nara, Channel, they are good. Dallas is real good at it, too.

Most pros have several phones. Are you on their business or personal phone?Most providers share their lives outside of AMP is for human dignity. They don't want to be considered as a "Human Cum Bucket," and want affection and dignity as a human being. After all they are girls and want to be loved but Money is their High and they are addicted to what ever it takes. They want to try relationship outside of work for self conscious and if they marry you then it's true love. So if us monger can a least date them then we can help provide some dignity to them as human beings.

It's my logic of a Pro. Sorry for such strong definition if you are a provider reading this.

Poke.

Kefe2
10-06-15, 23:21
Hello k 2 long time no see, say hi to sisi.Sisi say you go to hell because you only go see Monica at CHM long time now. She said no more backdoor for you anymore. Too bad.

MongerZ
10-07-15, 02:22
Most providers share their lives outside of AMP is for human dignity. They don't want to be considered as a "Human Cum Bucket," and want affection and dignity as a human being. After all they are girls and want to be loved but Money is their High and they are addicted to what ever it takes. They want to try relationship outside of work for self conscious and if they marry you then it's true love. So if us monger can a least date them then we can help provide some dignity to them as human beings.

It's my logic of a Pro. Sorry for such strong definition if you are a provider reading this.

Poke.Any of you that can handle that I give you props. Tried that before, was nothing but mental torture on my end after a while. While you at work, she is busy doing other guys all day. No thanks. Not again for me. I asked myself while picking her up and dropping her off to get fucked by strangers, "What sane person does this type of shit?"

Member #5810
10-07-15, 08:25
Any of you that can handle that I give you props. Tried that before, was nothing but mental torture on my end after a while. While you at work, she is busy doing other guys all day. No thanks. Not again for me. I asked myself while picking her up and dropping her off to get fucked by strangers, "What sane person does this type of shit?"Yep, you hit the nail on the head! I know your feelings exactly. Funny how at the start everything is okay mentally but after a while it eats away at you. You know what's even better? When they're jealous and get upset if you see other girls. Ah well, enjoy the ride right?

Kennek
10-07-15, 10:30
Any of you that can handle that I give you props. Tried that before, was nothing but mental torture on my end after a while. While you at work, she is busy doing other guys all day. No thanks. Not again for me. I asked myself while picking her up and dropping her off to get fucked by strangers, "What sane person does this type of shit?"Absolutely agree. Especially when you dating with her and read her report than find out she was playing crazy and hardcore with other guy, for you was just normal or basic you will feel like WTF. I have a very good example. Before I was dating an AMP and find out she was playing DATY and 69 with other guy and I ask for that and she told me is not allow and hurt and than I was ask her for other position and she told me she was tired OMG. When she go out for shopping with me she doesn't feel tried. When she spending my money she doesn't feel I am hurt.

Kennek
10-07-15, 10:43
Any of you that can handle that I give you props. Tried that before, was nothing but mental torture on my end after a while. While you at work, she is busy doing other guys all day. No thanks. Not again for me. I asked myself while picking her up and dropping her off to get fucked by strangers, "What sane person does this type of shit?"Absolutely agree. Especially when you dating with an AMP and find out she is playing crazy and hardcore with strangers, for you was just normal or basic than I will feel WTF. I have an example. Before I was dating an AMP and find out she does DATY and 69 . I was ask and than she told me not allow and getting hurt, fine and I was ask for other position she just told me she was tried and hurry up. OMG when she shopping she doesn't feel tried and hurry up, when she spending my money she doesn't feel I was hurt too.

Goser
10-07-15, 11:58
I see several ads on BP. I know 2 of them. There are at least 3. If you know, please PM me. I am considering one in particular, but want to make sure I know who it is first. TIA.

DrMajikLuv69
10-07-15, 14:18
Yep, you hit the nail on the head! I know your feelings exactly. Funny how at the start everything is okay mentally but after a while it eats away at you. You know what's even better? When they're jealous and get upset if you see other girls. Ah well, enjoy the ride right?Yes, dating a provider that gets jealous when you see other girls is tough. *hmm. Scratch head* However have you ever dated a provider outside the AMP that actually encouraged you to see her friends at the AMP? I thought I could pull this one girl out of the profession, because she often talked about marriage and getting out of the biz. It was a pleasant surprise when she encouraged me to see her friends. I thought she was testing my character, thus when she encouraged me to see other girls, I told her, "but I only want to see you", which was true at the time, because I did have feelings for her, and did care about her, but deep down inside I knew this was not going to work because of her job. That relationship didn't last long. Lot of trust issues. I guess you can take the Ho out of the Hood but you can't take the Hood out of the Ho.

Be easy Be Safe.

BP808
10-07-15, 17:43
Yep, you hit the nail on the head! I know your feelings exactly. Funny how at the start everything is okay mentally but after a while it eats away at you. You know what's even better? When they're jealous and get upset if you see other girls. Ah well, enjoy the ride right?Yes, you would have to be mentally strong in yourself and confident in your girl. I used to date a working girl-turned MS. I would stay in the back part of the place while my girl was in one of the rooms. I had no problem with that until she said that she wanted me to stop seeing other providers. We had an argument and she finally said ok to me seeing other providers. It eats at them too.

RidingHI
10-07-15, 18:58
Yes, you would have to be mentally strong in yourself and confident in your girl. I used to date a working girl-turned MS. I would stay in the back part of the place while my girl was in one of the rooms. I had no problem with that until she said that she wanted me to stop seeing other providers. We had an argument and she finally said ok to me seeing other providers. It eats at them too.Damn! Now that's having your cake and eating it too.

Member #5092
10-07-15, 19:09
Any of you that can handle that I give you props. Tried that before, was nothing but mental torture on my end after a while. While you at work, she is busy doing other guys all day. No thanks. Not again for me. I asked myself while picking her up and dropping her off to get fucked by strangers, "What sane person does this type of shit?"Sounds like you were too in luv with her. Take it for what it is, have fun while it lasts take her on a few weekend get away move on when its over. If your looking for happilley ever after with a working girl you get your heart broke every time.

Ass Man808
10-07-15, 19:26
Sounds like you were too in luv with her. Take it for what it is, have fun while it lasts take her on a few weekend get away move on when its over. If your looking for happilley ever after with a working girl you get your heart broke every time.You are absolutely right. They are going to break your heart. Just have fun with them but don't fall for them.

Yabadabado
10-07-15, 20:24
Absolutely agree. Especially when you dating with an AMP and find out she is playing crazy and hardcore with strangers, for you was just normal or basic than I will feel WTF. I have an example. Before I was dating an AMP and find out she does DATY and 69 . I was ask and than she told me not allow and getting hurt, fine and I was ask for other position she just told me she was tried and hurry up. OMG when she shopping she doesn't feel tried and hurry up, when she spending my money she doesn't feel I was hurt too.Not to sound mean but hope you learned quickly that she was using you. Hope you dumped her ass real quick!

Licentious
10-07-15, 21:50
Any of you that can handle that I give you props. Tried that before, was nothing but mental torture on my end after a while. While you at work, she is busy doing other guys all day. No thanks. Not again for me. I asked myself while picking her up and dropping her off to get fucked by strangers, "What sane person does this type of shit?"I've seen a few in my time.

Watched guys drop off there girlfriends at work.

I asked the provider is that your boyfriend? She says yes?

Most of the mamasans have boyfriends and they know what their girls do.

MongerZ
10-07-15, 22:30
Sounds like you were too in luv with her. Take it for what it is, have fun while it lasts take her on a few weekend get away move on when its over. If your looking for happilley ever after with a working girl you get your heart broke every time.Yups. Had to play with fire to learn. Used to have this old forum poster, I think his name was Unholy. All he did was warn, perhaps he was too negative at times, have no clue what happened to him, but he was right. Use them before they use you.

WilaMal
10-08-15, 02:14
Providers gives us their number to keep in touch with them. They share their personal information because they like us as friends. Stuff what you are messaging about is personal. This forum is to provide information within the doors of AMPs. Personal information about a provider should not be shared online. Please feel free to see her and report but leave personal information off-line.What kind the personal information should be off-line? Who's personal information my info or her info? And also what is different between her business phone and personal phone?

Kennek
10-08-15, 05:57
Some of the AMP are so smart. I have an experience from some of them. They let me make 2 pops. First one with condom and second one they will ask me. Do you want to fuck me without condom and you can FIV or CIM but you have to buy me something good like Chanel, Prada, or LV. Gift card is ok too. Even though the time is over and they don't care. Also we all know those AMP they all talking pill and they know you are clean and always come for her.

DrMajikLuv69
10-08-15, 13:33
Some of the AMP are so smart. I have an experience from some of them. They let me make 2 pops. First one with condom and second one they will ask me. Do you want to fuck me without condom and you can FIV or CIM but you have to buy me something good like Chanel, Prada, or LV. Gift card is ok too. Even though the time is over and they don't care. Also we all know those AMP they all talking pill and they know you are clean and always come for her.Huh? What is your point? Can you please restate and articulate what you just wrote in English please? I'm trying to understand bro, but can't make any sense of your writing. No offense to you.

CharlieSheen69
10-08-15, 13:57
What kind the personal information should be off-line? Who's personal information my info or her info? And also what is different between her business phone and personal phone?Information on what happens within the establishment is what this forum is all about. Yes, providers will give their numbers out, mainly to schedule appointments. Girls needs friends to and sometimes they share personal information. What they talk about outside of an AMP is personal information they want to tell their friends. This info should not be shared online.

Guys that share personal information is deamed big mouth an not like my providers.

DeepShot
10-08-15, 20:29
Agree, keep the girl talk out. This is about fuckability.

Anything outside like dates and fucking at their place is not of any benefit to this forum. PM.

We pay, they open their pussies and mouths, and some times their ass.

Many pros give their number for appointments and to keep you in play for business. If they date you different story.

Information on what happens within the establishment is what this forum is all about. Yes, providers will give their numbers out, mainly to schedule appointments. Girls needs friends to and sometimes they share personal information. What they talk about outside of an AMP is personal information they want to tell their friends. This info should not be shared online.

Guys that share personal information is deamed big mouth an not like my providers.

Kennek
10-09-15, 02:17
Huh? What is your point? Can you please restate and articulate what you just wrote in English please? I'm trying to understand bro, but can't make any sense of your writing. No offense to you.My point is those AMP are going to using us to help them buy some name brand or rent an apartment for her, after that they will dump you and look for another person. You can check my post #30625. That my experience.

ExitOnly
10-09-15, 03:49
Huh? What is your point? Can you please restate and articulate what you just wrote in English please? I'm trying to understand bro, but can't make any sense of your writing. No offense to you.I had one provider said if I buy her an iPhone and the service plan she will let me BBFS. I stopped seeing her immediately.

Punanilicr
10-09-15, 05:21
I see several ads on BP. I know 2 of them. There are at least 3. If you know, please PM me. I am considering one in particular, but want to make sure I know who it is first. TIA.Be careful. I got put on 6 month probation by admin for suggesting things be handled via pm instead of on the threads. What you just asked seems very close to what I did.

Blake123
10-09-15, 05:45
First that I have heard of this place. They don't open until 10 pm, says the ad. That girl with the round ass and the large tattoo on her thigh looks hot.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/luxuries-spa/5618826

Bigahi007
10-09-15, 11:24
How zit Blake.

Thanks for all your posts! Isn't the tattooed chick Mia? I agree looks HOT!

First that I have heard of this place. They don't open until 10 pm, says the ad. That girl with the round ass and the large tattoo on her thigh looks hot.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/luxuries-spa/5618826

Supafli69
10-09-15, 14:02

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/luxuries-spa/5618826I just called them, they do appointments only during the day. And the one with the big booty is named Mia. Time for me to do some research on her, see if there are any reviews LOL.

How To
10-09-15, 15:38

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/luxuries-spa/5618826This IS Ambrosia Spa.

Hunni and Icee (I had a session with them. More later) live there (they pay rent).

The girls in the ad only work after 10 pm because the other times the spa is more "legit?

When I went there were 4 possibly 5 girls (the girls were moving all around).

I think two of them were black and tall (maybe 5'10".

Hunni is about 5' and a little chunky (I think she is the brains of this operation, she is the negotiator, yes you can really negotiate!

Icee is TALL, about 5'10" (she needs to clear everything with Hunni first).

I hope this helps everyone.

ExitOnly
10-09-15, 15:48
Absolutely agree. Especially when you dating with an AMP and find out she is playing crazy and hardcore with strangers, for you was just normal or basic than I will feel WTF. I have an example. Before I was dating an AMP and find out she does DATY and 69 . I was ask and than she told me not allow and getting hurt, fine and I was ask for other position she just told me she was tried and hurry up. OMG when she shopping she doesn't feel tried and hurry up, when she spending my money she doesn't feel I was hurt too.They are getting comfortable with you that's why. They are in the business because they want fast money not because they like sex. Its not you its them. They see no need to pretend with you anymore and they expect a man to take care of them. They are not being mean to you or try to rip you off. That just them. You should worry more if they continue their AMP act outside the AMP. Just enjoy the ride if you can afford it.

Tuna Huntah
10-09-15, 17:45
It looks like HHK recruits girls off the internet. With all these new talents I bet you the service of these hot girls are not as good as others, but as mentioned before there is a couple that performs excellent service. Think mama Jas should start laying down the rules for her girls and make sure the customers are always happy.

Mau101
10-09-15, 19:05

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/luxuries-spa/5618826What's the rates for this place? Standard fees?

Rangler1975
10-09-15, 20:20
Wow,

I used to check Ambrosia out back in 2011 when Lisa and Angie worked there. I think Lisa opened up at 321 and I'm not sure where she is now. Just finished my last tour overseas so I'm looking to get back to business. Still the same mama-son? Also the ads look nice. I'll search more reviews on this spot. I like the area though. Let us know about the sessions man.

Cheers.

This IS Ambrosia Spa.

Hunni and Icee (I had a session with them. More later) live there (they pay rent).

The girls in the ad only work after 10 pm because the other times the spa is more "legit?

When I went there were 4 possibly 5 girls (the girls were moving all around).

I think two of them were black and tall (maybe 5'10".

Hunni is about 5' and a little chunky (I think she is the brains of this operation, she is the negotiator, yes you can really negotiate!

Icee is TALL, about 5'10" (she needs to clear everything with Hunni first).

I hope this helps everyone.

HiPickle
10-10-15, 03:08
Going to wear this to my next appointment.

ShyGuy808
10-10-15, 08:26
Aloha gang. Kinda surprised no one reported about Ginger formally of CHM being at Plus. If someone did sorry I must have missed it. She's actually been there for a few weeks now. I'm sure some of you must know as I know she tends to text her regulars if nothing else just to say "Hi. " Those of you who know her go visit said she's slow. Have fun.

Corvette808
10-10-15, 11:20
So I had my first AMP expirence yesterday with Nana from happiness and it was amazing. She is super hot her tits are fake and a little hard but her body is banging. The shower included a lot of BBBJ. We go back to the room and she Dfk likes she was an old girl friend. She then said you like fuck with me. Umm hell yea. Cover goes on. She gets on top and life is good! 30 minutes of strait fucking. I loved being able to look in the mirror and see this amazing girl taking the stick. Her English is so so. It takes forever for me to Pop so she got back on top and BBBJCIM. Overall I give the whole expierence a perfect 10. She looks just like her pics and really knew how to make a first timer feel at home. Thanks again to the few guys on here who gave me the tips and advice I needed to get the courage to try AMP. I have to say AMP has changed my life!! Mahalo and happy hunting. Now I think I'm going to hit up sugar next. .

G3504
10-10-15, 12:39
Aloha gang. Kinda surprised no one reported about Ginger formally of CHM being at Plus. If someone did sorry I must have missed it. She's actually been there for a few weeks now. I'm sure some of you must know as I know she tends to text her regulars if nothing else just to say "Hi. " Those of you who know her go visit said she's slow. Have fun.There is nobody by that name in their BP ads. What name is she using there?

ShaggyDoo
10-10-15, 14:00
Aloha gang. Kinda surprised no one reported about Ginger formally of CHM being at Plus. If someone did sorry I must have missed it. She's actually been there for a few weeks now. I'm sure some of you must know as I know she tends to text her regulars if nothing else just to say "Hi. " Those of you who know her go visit said she's slow. Have fun.Did Ginger change her name? Don't see in the BP ad.

ByTheBook
10-10-15, 15:53
Aloha gang. Kinda surprised no one reported about Ginger formally of CHM being at Plus. If someone did sorry I must have missed it. She's actually been there for a few weeks now. I'm sure some of you must know as I know she tends to text her regulars if nothing else just to say "Hi. " Those of you who know her go visit said she's slow. Have fun.Thanks for the heads-up about Ginger. Will post in the "Where is she now" forumn.

ByTheBook
10-10-15, 15:57
So I had my first AMP expirence yesterday with Nana from happiness and it was amazing. She is super hot her tits are fake and a little hard but her body is banging. The shower included a lot of BBBJ. We go back to the room and she Dfk likes she was an old girl friend. She then said you like fuck with me. Umm hell yea. Cover goes on. She gets on top and life is good! 30 minutes of strait fucking. I loved being able to look in the mirror and see this amazing girl taking the stick. Her English is so so. It takes forever for me to Pop so she got back on top and BBBJCIM. Overall I give the whole expierence a perfect 10. She looks just like her pics and really knew how to make a first timer feel at home. Thanks again to the few guys on here who gave me the tips and advice I needed to get the courage to try AMP. I have to say AMP has changed my life!! Mahalo and happy hunting. Now I think I'm going to hit up sugar next. .Not to be rude and crude; why is not this report in the Happiness thread?

H Mobius
10-10-15, 17:48
She looks just like her pics.Those pics are from a few years ago; has she slimmed down? She was very voluptuous several months ago at Moon Nite.

Member #4922
10-10-15, 18:06
Yuck. Pics in her ad are definitely misleading. Looked nothing like the Betty Grable pinup image she conveyed. No glasses, no wig (short hair pulled back), couple of bad teeth and a belly that was more like a Swiss exercise ball. Service was unenthusiastic and forgettable. At least in my opinion. Maybe you're into that type of thing but no way is that a repeat in any form.

Inda719
10-10-15, 23:40
Can anyone shead some light on this place the little bite of research I did took be back to ideal spa that was in CC few years ago any info on the new location downtown if that's correct. And any info on who working and if the service is similar to what ideal spa provide.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-beautiful-attractive-julie-and-amy/5459767

Inda.

H Mobius
10-10-15, 23:49
Can anyone shead some light on this place the little bite of research I did took be back to ideal spa that was in CC few years ago any info on the new location downtown if that's correct. And any info on who working and if the service is similar to what ideal spa provide.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-beautiful-attractive-julie-and-amy/5459767

Inda.Yeah that's their number, but after all the ballyhoo and building management posting warning notices to mongers, things have gone on the DL. If they indeed moved yet again because of all this, you will have to arrive for an appointment then they will disclose where they are exactly.

I assume the service would be very similar as that is how they know best to make money.

Blake123
10-11-15, 05:08
Aloha gang. Kinda surprised no one reported about Ginger formally of CHM being at Plus. If someone did sorry I must have missed it. She's actually been there for a few weeks now. I'm sure some of you must know as I know she tends to text her regulars if nothing else just to say "Hi. " Those of you who know her go visit said she's slow. Have fun.Someone said name changed to Lucky. I was with Ginger once last year. Does not look like her pics, but don't let that deter you as she does have a pretty nice body. She really gets into the sex. She is tight. Your money's worth for sure.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/plus-l-8083860185-newlucky-tiffanyk-joy_sally/5501177

ShyGuy808
10-11-15, 08:07
Aloha Gang, just a quick follow up. If you're looking for Ginger at Plus Spa she goes by Lucky over there.

H Mobius
10-11-15, 12:51
Someone said name changed to Lucky. I was with Ginger once last year. Does not look like her pics, but don't let that deter you as she does have a pretty nice body. She really gets into the sex. She is tight. Your money's worth for sure.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/plus-l-8083860185-newlucky-tiffanyk-joy_sally/5501177Yes. Just know that the pics are Way fake and you need to add a good 20 years. Expect Kison MILF looks and service.

Enona1
10-12-15, 14:00
Yes. Just know that the pics are Way fake and you need to add a good 20 years. Expect Kison MILF looks and service.So if this is Ginger from CHM is BBFS on the table?

H Mobius
10-12-15, 17:36
So if this is Ginger from CHM is BBFS on the table?Yes, she was BB everything at Kison.

Enona1
10-12-15, 20:50
Yes, she was BB everything at Kison.But is she BBFS now? Who was it that was at Kison and went BBFS but then moved elsewhere because at the new place all the providers offered CFS?

HawaiiBoy09
10-12-15, 21:57
But is she BBFS now? Who was it that was at Kison and went BBFS but then moved elsewhere because at the new place all the providers offered CFS?If I'm not mistaken, Sugar at Happiness meets that description.

H Mobius
10-12-15, 22:09
But is she BBFS now? Who was it that was at Kison and went BBFS but then moved elsewhere because at the new place all the providers offered CFS?I have not yet tried her at her new place of employment. Unless something made her change her mind, she is likely still BBFS.

Gogospa
10-13-15, 00:29
This customer was provided service and then stole girls money.

Lonely Smiles
10-13-15, 00:42
This customer was provided service and then stole girls money.I kind of wish this was allowed. However, I have a feeling this post will get removed by admin shortly. In my personal opinion, any guy who robs a girl should be outed. If not here, then at least on a network so other AMP mamasans can be on the look out to deny them service.

Lately, there has also be a problem with guys taking the condom off mid session when the girl is turned around and going in BB without the girl knowing. I wish there was a way for the AMPs to communicate about who these guys are so that they can be universally denied service. But, I think that is up to the AMP owners and mamasans being willing to communicate with each other. I doubt Admin will allow these forums to be used for that purpose.

UkiSlamma
10-13-15, 01:03
This customer was provided service and then stole girls money.It's sucks that there is always that one bad egg that spoils the rest, because a lot of us has good relationship with these beautiful hard working girls. Hopefully this guy gets caught or be denied service in all establishments.

US.

Nutmaker
10-13-15, 01:10
I kind of wish this was allowed. However, I have a feeling this post will get removed by admin shortly. In my personal opinion, any guy who robs a girl should be outed. If not here, then at least on a network so other AMP mamasans can be on the look out to deny them service.

Lately, there has also be a problem with guys taking the condom off mid session when the girl is turned around and going in BB without the girl knowing. I wish there was a way for the AMPs to communicate about who these guys are so that they can be universally denied service. But, I think that is up to the AMP owners and mamasans being willing to communicate with each other. I doubt Admin will allow these forums to be used for that purpose.Maybe just providing the link to the BP ad would be acceptable.

Lonely Smiles
10-13-15, 01:22
Maybe just providing the link to the BP ad would be acceptable.Yeah, there is a problem with these guys who all have this same tattoo. "415". I have no idea what that signifies, I can only speculate. But yeah, under tipping, coming in very drunk, and removing the condom mid session. Acting like they own the place, claiming, "hey, we can get this place shut down" when a girl complains.

SlappinBellies
10-13-15, 03:11
I kind of wish this was allowed. However, I have a feeling this post will get removed by admin shortly. In my personal opinion, any guy who robs a girl should be outed. If not here, then at least on a network so other AMP mamasans can be on the look out to deny them service.

Lately, there has also be a problem with guys taking the condom off mid session when the girl is turned around and going in BB without the girl knowing. I wish there was a way for the AMPs to communicate about who these guys are so that they can be universally denied service. But, I think that is up to the AMP owners and mamasans being willing to communicate with each other. I doubt Admin will allow these forums to be used for that purpose.Here's an idea. If enough of us save this picture onto our desktop then print a copy of it and distribute around the AMPs he will get noticed very quickly and banned. I frequent AMPs weekly. I will print his picture, take it to kinkos and print about 50 copies then distribute it to all the ms and providers at the parlors. If 5 of you do the same including me that will be about 300 copies circulating around a dozen AMPs. Hahahahah, sucks to be you dude.

Blake123
10-13-15, 03:46
This customer was provided service and then stole girls money.All the AMPs read this forum. I'm sure they'll be waiting for him.

VMan808
10-13-15, 04:31
Anyone try this one? Searched and no reviews.

Nutmaker
10-13-15, 06:04
Yeah, there is a problem with these guys who all have this same tattoo. "415". I have no idea what that signifies, I can only speculate. But yeah, under tipping, coming in very drunk, and removing the condom mid session. Acting like they own the place, claiming, "hey, we can get this place shut down" when a girl complains.I don't know if this is the meaning of this particular tat, but 415 is the San Francisco area code.

HiPickle
10-13-15, 12:45
This customer was provided service and then stole girls money.Must have been like a "Dine and dash". Never seen a girl bring a purse full o cash in room. He on blast now. No mo fo you! I hope other establishments see this post!

H Mobius
10-13-15, 13:28
Here's an idea. If enough of us save this picture onto our desktop then print a copy of it and distribute around the AMPs he will get noticed very quickly and banned. I frequent AMPs weekly. I will print his picture, take it to kinkos and print about 50 copies then distribute it to all the ms and providers at the parlors. If 5 of you do the same including me that will be about 300 copies circulating around a dozen AMPs. Hahahahah, sucks to be you dude.Gogo mama posted a nice clear pic. The other AMPs surely have it already.

H Mobius
10-13-15, 13:29
Anyone try this one? Searched and no reviews.If you're referring to Chinese Lucy, she is new as an indie but worked in Thai places. Legit. Massage skills not as good as Thai. Nice, decent girl.

It's not a massage parlor (AMP, sex house, etc) so she would belong in the MT or Legit threads.

Goser
10-13-15, 13:46
Gogo mama posted a nice clear pic. The other AMPs surely have it already.In California, they have bookers who share info on mongers and those who are no worthy of time. This is a case that should be shared between the AMP mamas.

DeepShot
10-13-15, 14:35
These dickless jerks have been around long as I can remember. It's cash business, and below the radar, so they think they can get away. Photos much more compelling now, so kudos. Post and screen all AMPs.

Not sure why in past AMPs did not post photos. We all know every AMP has cameras.

Of course, somebody knows him. Somebody already shared his name.

If 415 report is true, it's a much bigger problem than AMPs.

Gogo mama posted a nice clear pic. The other AMPs surely have it already.

Bulgogi Boy
10-13-15, 14:46
Here's an idea. If enough of us save this picture onto our desktop then print a copy of it and distribute around the AMPs he will get noticed very quickly and banned. I frequent AMPs weekly. I will print his picture, take it to kinkos and print about 50 copies then distribute it to all the ms and providers at the parlors. If 5 of you do the same including me that will be about 300 copies circulating around a dozen AMPs. Hahahahah, sucks to be you dude.I saved the photo. I'm heading to Tokyo Spa tonight and will give it to mama.

How about we all post it to Craigslist Rant and Raves? I will.

Thumperforq
10-13-15, 16:22
Yeah, there is a problem with these guys who all have this same tattoo. "415". I have no idea what that signifies, I can only speculate. But yeah, under tipping, coming in very drunk, and removing the condom mid session. Acting like they own the place, claiming, "hey, we can get this place shut down" when a girl complains.Are they Kumi gang? Kumi is a predominately black prison gang that uses 415 as a symbol.

Tuna Huntah
10-13-15, 16:37
415 is the area code for California.

H Mobius
10-13-15, 19:02
These dickless jerks have been around long as I can remember. It's cash business, and below the radar, so they think they can get away. Photos much more compelling now, so kudos. Post and screen all AMPs.

Not sure why in past AMPs did not post photos. We all know every AMP has cameras.

Of course, somebody knows him. Somebody already shared his name.

If 415 report is true, it's a much bigger problem than AMPs.Image quality much better now, unlike old "bank photo'-quality cameras.

Other crooks likely wore some sort of cap or hoodie, shades, nondescript clothing and kept their head down or away from the camera, so that no useful image was captured. This guy did the opposite; even looked right up at the camera. The only thing he didn't do was smile.

In retrospect to Spartacus' post, I remember Yoyo had good lockers for her girls at CC MF. The girls would dump their cash in their locker right after each customer. MS post did not specify if the money was forcibly taken from the girl. His fingerprints would have been on the knobs that unlock and open the screen door on his way out.

Spartacus77
10-13-15, 19:02
Must have been like a "Dine and dash". Never seen a girl bring a purse full o cash in room. He on blast now. No mo fo you! I hope other establishments see this post!Isn't it the responsibility of the mamas to protect their girls? You can't get out of these places without going past a number of people. Plus the doors are locked. That's why we go AMP instead of escort services. It's a safe environment for both the provider and client. That's why Empire was popular with the providers. Ivy worked them hard, but also kept them safe.

I always warn the girls I see, keep your money safe and don't let it out of your sight. Plenty of thieves out there.

HiPickle
10-13-15, 19:05
415 is the area code for California.LOL there are around 38 area codes in California. But anyway, where did 415 come into play I didn't see it on that pic.

Uki Eater
10-13-15, 19:52
Image quality much better now, unlike old "bank photo'-quality cameras.Most of the AMPs have infrared led cameras at the front entrance and can record 720p HD or 1080p full HD video.

CharlieSheen69
10-13-15, 20:17
This customer was provided service and then stole girls money.I think what GoGo Spa did by posting this customers face (crook) online is a good thing. I think every AMP should post this picture on the wall of their establishments. Like the Post Office posting Americas Most Wanted Criminals at large.

Only 30% of their customers reads or knows about usasexguide reviews.

Chik0848
10-13-15, 21:07
If I'm not mistaken, Sugar at Happiness meets that description.I saw Sugar at Happiness two Saturdays ago and although she did provide BBBJ, there was no BBFS. She is a bit quirky, but service is definitely in the 8 - 9 range.

DangerBoy
10-13-15, 22:24
Since there's so many area codes in California, people usually identify themselves by area code, especially if they're in a gang (or if they want to seem like they're in one). If you're into hiphop you hear the area codes all the time; or if you live there you drop them ironically.

415 - San Francisco (as it was mentioned).

310 - West LA.

213 - Downtown LA.

818- San Fernando Valley.

I don't know if this is the meaning of this particular tat, but 415 is the San Francisco area code.

Punanilicr
10-13-15, 22:34
LOL there are around 38 area codes in California. But anyway, where did 415 come into play I didn't see it on that pic.Maybe LS had inside info on the guy from ms or the girl.

Gogospa
10-13-15, 22:35
Isn't it the responsibility of the mamas to protect their girls? You can't get out of these places without going past a number of people. Plus the doors are locked. That's why we go AMP instead of escort services. It's a safe environment for both the provider and client. That's why Empire was popular with the providers. Ivy worked them hard, but also kept them safe.

I always warn the girls I see, keep your money safe and don't let it out of your sight. Plenty of thieves out there.I was talk with another customer when happen. Try to catch him but he running to fast. Exit doors can not be locked by law. Door come in is always locked. So nobody can come inside. Not girl or mama fault, just bad customer. Very FAST customer. Mama Lulu.

Punanilicr
10-13-15, 22:35
Since there's so many area codes in California, people usually identify themselves by area code, especially if they're in a gang (or if they want to seem like they're in one). If you're into hiphop you hear the area codes all the time; or if you live there you drop them ironically.

310 - West LA.

213 - Downtown LA.

818- San Fernando Valley.Let us not forget 510, East Bay all day baby!

Lonely Smiles
10-13-15, 22:43

310 - West LA.

213 - Downtown LA.

818- San Fernando Valley.Yeah, the most obvious reference that comes up from a routine Google search is the black prison gang that another member mentioned, 415 Kumi (apparently Swahili for 10,4+1+5) However, based on what I read, they only recruit African Americans and originated in San Francisco.

Both of the trouble makers, as they were described to me, were Asian, of the same particular ethnic background. Both were young, estimated around age 30 and each had a 415 tattoo. One of them was described as having a gothic appearance, with large black earrings. Whoever he was, he complained incessantly about the condom, before taking it off and going bareback without the girl's consent. I think he would stand out. Bottom line, if you have a gothic looking guy with a 415 tattoo show up, be careful.

This is not related to the guy stealing from GoGo Spa.

Edit: I don't know if it's helpful or harmful to post stuff like this, when what I'm relaying is now a 2nd hand account. I've heard of two separate occurances over the past week at different AMPs where johns took the condom off mid stream and came inside a normally CFS young girl without her consent. As well as the under tipping bullshit. It boils my blood that some guys think they can treat women like this without repercussions.

Gogospa
10-13-15, 23:21
Must have been like a "Dine and dash". Never seen a girl bring a purse full o cash in room. He on blast now. No mo fo you! I hope other establishments see this post!This guy took the cash he gave provider when she went to get clean towel for him and ran out door. Lucky for provider. Mama.

Spartacus77
10-14-15, 00:57
Yeah, the most obvious reference that comes up from a routine Google search is the black prison gang that another member mentioned, 415 Kumi (apparently Swahili for 10,4+1+5) However, based on what I read, they only recruit African Americans and originated in San Francisco.

Both of the trouble makers, as they were described to me, were Asian, of the same particular ethnic background. Both were young, estimated around age 30 and each had a 415 tattoo. One of them was described as having a gothic appearance, with large black earrings. Whoever he was, he complained incessantly about the condom, before taking it off and going bareback without the girl's consent. I think he would stand out. Bottom line, if you have a gothic looking guy with a 415 tattoo show up, be careful.

This is not related to the guy stealing from GoGo Spa.

Edit: I don't know if it's helpful or harmful to post stuff like this, when what I'm relaying is now a 2nd hand account. I've heard of two separate occurances over the past week at different AMPs where johns took the condom off mid stream and came inside a normally CFS young girl without her consent. As well as the under tipping bullshit. It boils my blood that some guys think they can treat women like this without repercussions.These dickheads fuck it up for the rest of us. Either LEO or these thieves the girls will stop coming here if they have to worry about their safety or getting arrested.

They can do this type of work anywhere and not have to deal with this bullshit.

Blake123
10-14-15, 03:56
These dickheads fuck it up for the rest of us. Either LEO or these thieves the girls will stop coming here if they have to worry about their safety or getting arrested.

They can do this type of work anywhere and not have to deal with this bullshit.I wouldn't be surprised if this happens in most any city on the mainland.

AwabiHunter
10-14-15, 12:43
I think what GoGo Spa did by posting this customers face (crook) online is a good thing. I think every AMP should post this picture on the wall of their establishments. Like the Post Office posting Americas Most Wanted Criminals at large.

Only 30% of their customers reads or knows about usasexguide reviews.I agree, post inside right next to Mamasan so they can scan before allowing shit head to bang chicks and run.

GraveyAllOva
10-14-15, 13:34
This customer was provided service and then stole girls money.That totally sucks that this guy had to be a douche and cheat you and your girls out of their hard earned cash. I wonder how many other locations save video of their customers (good and bad) coming and going? Seems like HPD could suppenia the tapes. Wouldn't that make for great news coverage.

Enona1
10-14-15, 14:04
If I'm not mistaken, Sugar at Happiness meets that description.Right! Was Sugar, so now at Happiness it's CFS. So is Ginger / Lucky still offering BBFS? What about Lisa at Sakura? Didn't she offer BBFS at 321 and elsewhere? Lisa's pictures are pretty hot so if she is offering BBFS I wouldn't mind checking that out.

Honolulu Yobo
10-14-15, 16:36
I was talk with another customer when happen. Try to catch him but he running to fast. Exit doors can not be locked by law. Door come in is always locked. So nobody can come inside. Not girl or mama fault, just bad customer. Very FAST customer. Mama Lulu.There is a difference between locking and latching a door. If you put multiple latches on the door, so that it takes time for anyone to try to flee, it reduces the available accesses that a thief has to use.

Locking means that you have to use a key or passcode to open the door.

Hope this helps.

LuvBigRax
10-15-15, 16:15
Is Lisa the Cherry / gold / Million at Kison or another Cherry. Is Jessica at Sakura the same Jessica at Kison? You can pm me if you want. Thanks.

Right! Was Sugar, so now at Happiness it's CFS. So is Ginger / Lucky still offering BBFS? What about Lisa at Sakura? Didn't she offer BBFS at 321 and elsewhere? Lisa's pictures are pretty hot so if she is offering BBFS I wouldn't mind checking that out.

Kefe2
10-16-15, 05:48
Missed her again. Works 1 day then takes 3 days off. Sisi says it's because she doesn't need the money. WTF? The elusive butterfly. She won't let me come to her apartment even though she gave me an address. Says she lives with "other people". Plenty other hotties around so it's no big deal. And my go to girl Coco is gone until the end of November. Life sucks sometimes. LOL.

Johnny14
10-16-15, 06:57
Is Lisa the Cherry / gold / Million at Kison or another Cherry. Is Jessica at Sakura the same Jessica at Kison? You can pm me if you want. Thanks.Lisa is currently at Sakura and yes she did go by the name of Cherry while at Kison and other places. I don't know Jessica, you need to ask Lisa when you see her.

Just was there today and was satisfied as usual.

AsianSlayer
10-16-15, 08:17
That totally sucks that this guy had to be a douche and cheat you and your girls out of their hard earned cash. I wonder how many other locations save video of their customers (good and bad) coming and going? Seems like HPD could suppenia the tapes. Wouldn't that make for great news coverage.They can subpoena all they want. What is it going to prove? Unless there were a murder or violent crime, its not going to make news coverage. Because the news channel isn't going to risk getting sued for anything less than a capital crime.

I was at Top Spa for a session when their new system went it. Its a very basic semi-pro system. The DVR is not a limitless recorder. The IR motion camera at the door senses someone in front of the door and snaps a picture. Any stills or video that these systems record will 'time-out'. When the cache is deleted is dependent on the settings. Recording in HD or even SD creates huge files. Every 30 min of HD recording by comparison is around 2 gb. I am willing to bet their system purges at least every 24 hours, maybe even after 12 hours.

The cameras are there so they can screen who is at the door primarily. To a lesser degree they are there just in case something really bad happens.

Enona1
10-16-15, 09:54
Lisa is currently at Sakura and yes she did go by the name of Cherry while at Kison and other places. I don't know Jessica, you need to ask Lisa when you see her.

Just was there today and was satisfied as usual.So the question is still. Does she offer BBFS?

H Mobius
10-17-15, 01:51
So the question is still. Does she offer BBFS?She does not "offer" it per se. She will have a condom set-up and standing by but you can probably get BBFS. The only sure way to answer your question is go do a session with her and see how she reacts with you in particular, as an individual.

I'm not saying she's YMMV but since she does get the rubber ready (in that sense, she "offers" CFS), your session may or may not vary from other mongers.

There are CFS girls who selectively give BBFS, and vice-versa.

Long Black
10-17-15, 18:00
Went a few months ago but not posting about the experience.

Just received the third text in 2 months from them. Nothing crazy, just an emoji. Never had this happen at ANY other spa. I don't know what database they have but angrily told them for the third time to stop contacting me.

Could have been th most amazing experience ever but not worth the lack of discretion.

Supafli69
10-18-15, 00:08
Went a few months ago but not posting about the experience.

Just received the third text in 2 months from them. Nothing crazy, just an emoji. Never had this happen at ANY other spa. I don't know what database they have but angrily told them for the third time to stop contacting me.

Could have been th most amazing experience ever but not worth the lack of discretion.I went there for the first time last weekend. I chose the 4 hand massage and went with Yuki and Nikki. To be honest I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I've never had two pretty little Asians give me a massage before, and they were pretty chill. On the flip Yuki asks me if I wanted her to massage anything else which I obviously responded to with a yes. After that, they stripped off their clothes down to their panties and went to work on me. I didn't get to smash, but I was very hands on with both of them. They took turns workin my tool and towards the end, Yuki asked me to cum for her in that sexy little voice of hers while she was staring at me. Nikki was grinding her pussy on me while jerking me off and I let loose all over the place.

I usually hit up AMP's like Happiness or HHK, but for some reason I wanted something different. Overall my experience was an 8. 5/10 simply because I didn't get to smash neither one of them. But to have two fine ass women with me, their hands all over me and putting in serious work was good enough in my book.

And yeah I got an emoji txt today as well LOL. However I responded and may go back there again and get some more action.

RoyBoy808
10-18-15, 03:49
I went there for the first time last weekend. I chose the 4 hand massage and went with Yuki and Nikki. To be honest I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I've never had two pretty little Asians give me a massage before, and they were pretty chill. On the flip Yuki asks me if I wanted her to massage anything else which I obviously responded to with a yes. After that, they stripped off their clothes down to their panties and went to work on me. I didn't get to smash, but I was very hands on with both of them. They took turns workin my tool and towards the end, Yuki asked me to cum for her in that sexy little voice of hers while she was staring at me. Nikki was grinding her pussy on me while jerking me off and I let loose all over the place.

I usually hit up AMP's like Happiness or HHK, but for some reason I wanted something different. Overall my experience was an 8. 5/10 simply because I didn't get to smash neither one of them. But to have two fine ass women with me, their hands all over me and putting in serious work was good enough in my book.

And yeah I got an emoji txt today as well LOL. However I responded and may go back there again and get some more action.How much was the damage for 4 hand?

Honolulu1
10-18-15, 17:52
How much was the damage for 4 hand?The house is $120 for 4 hands, $60 if it's only one gal.

MrMayhem
10-18-15, 20:03
The house is $120 for 4 hands, $60 if it's only one gal.Nothing extra for just a HJ.

Member #4918
10-20-15, 06:14
Aloha, lurker on this site and finally registered. Very new to the AMP scene. I would like to see if anyone has any suggestions on where to get my AMP cherry popped? Kind of nervous, what are the rates and what are good times to go?

Mahalo.

Member #4918
10-20-15, 11:32
Aloha, lurker on this site and finally registered. Very new to the AMP scene. I would like to see if anyone has any suggestions on where to get my AMP cherry popped? Kind of nervous, what are the rates and what are good times to go?

Mahalo.I'm leaning towards BBBJCIM, 69, dt. Anything else is a plus. I searched and found rates.

Goser
10-20-15, 12:36

Mahalo.I would read the Happiness thread and come up with a priority order of girls you would want to see based on what appeals to you. Walk in whenever you want to go and ask for a line up. Pick a girl by asking her name, if that name is on your priority list, go for it. You are almost guaranteed to have a good experience because you will be treated with respect, you will get a nice Table Shower and you will not be shorted on time. Tell the girl this is your first time. If she is experienced, she will do her best to make you feel comfortable. Just do it. You will have a great time.

Seeker963
10-20-15, 14:51
Nothing extra for just a HJ.You got to figure the 4 hand experience total was $$ or more.

Mango has such varying reviews from bad to decent to just plain so outlandish on price and service that you know it's not true.

I really think mango should have its own thread to contain it's own review issues.

Chatlas
10-20-15, 20:33
I'm leaning towards BBBJCIM, 69, dt. Anything else is a plus. I searched and found rates.What are the rates and recommended tips? Thanks for the info!

Nutmaker
10-21-15, 00:24
I would read the Happiness thread and come up with a priority order of girls you would want to see based on what appeals to you. Walk in whenever you want to go and ask for a line up. Pick a girl by asking her name, if that name is on your priority list, go for it. You are almost guaranteed to have a good experience because you will be treated with respect, you will get a nice Table Shower and you will not be shorted on time. Tell the girl this is your first time. If she is experienced, she will do her best to make you feel comfortable. Just do it. You will have a great time.I totally agree, but with one caveat. Instead of a line up, call and make a reservation with the girl you'd like to see. If she's unavailable, go to the next and your list. Or, just call and reserve a time and take the luck of the draw. Whatever you choose, be clean, polite, and let them know that physical contact is ok, since it's your first time there. It's ok to initiate contact, be it by a friendly hug or kiss, just to let them know that you're legit and not uncle LEO.

H Mobius
10-21-15, 01:23
I'm leaning towards BBBJCIM, 69, dt. Anything else is a plus. I searched and found rates.If you go to a straight-up AMP, such as Roses or Nirvana, sex is pretty standard and so is the girl's $150 tip which she will be expecting.

If you only want oral service at a reduced tip, you will need to make sure the girl agrees to this beforehand; don't wait until the end. Otherwise, you will piss the girl off.

If you're willing to pay full price for reduced service, then it's no problem but some girls will worry or get excited, thinking you will short them (especially the ones who've already been stiffed before). You would need to set her mind at ease by letting her know she's getting her 150.

Total cost with House Fee would be $200. Do not bargain with them, unless you are trying to navigate as in the second paragraph.

Good luck.

H M

PS: Some girls don't come to work until later in the day, so if you go earlier than say 4 to 7 pm, your choices may be few.

Kenji218
10-21-15, 03:32
What are the rates and recommended tips? Thanks for the info!It's 50 for the house fee and 150 to the girl after the deed. Happiness is a good place to go to if your looking for older mature ladies. Much like CHM. Shiny is mid thirties, probably the youngest one there and a good fuck. Haven't seen Nana because mama said she was on vacation the last 2 times I called. You can find hotter younger girls elsewhere, just look on back page and check them out for yourself. It's the only way to find what you are looking for.

Kj.

Nick4454
10-21-15, 06:31
Seems as though less and less girls are doing the B2 B TS, or at least it's not being mentioned in reviews. Anyone have a pointer for the girls talented in this area (think Kelly at Ichiban a few years back. Speaking of which, anyone know where she ended up?

Goser
10-21-15, 11:00
I totally agree, but with one caveat. Instead of a line up, call and make a reservation with the girl you'd like to see. If she's unavailable, go to the next and your list. Or, just call and reserve a time and take the luck of the draw. Whatever you choose, be clean, polite, and let them know that physical contact is ok, since it's your first time there. It's ok to initiate contact, be it by a friendly hug or kiss, just to let them know that you're legit and not uncle LEO.I do not recommend making an appointment without first seeing the girl in person for your first AMP experience. The quality level is so high at Happiness, you are almost guaranteed a good session. But everyone's taste in looks is different and it's hard to tell in words if a girl fits your taste.

Goser
10-21-15, 11:02
Seems as though less and less girls are doing the B2 B TS, or at least it's not being mentioned in reviews. Anyone have a pointer for the girls talented in this area (think Kelly at Ichiban a few years back. Speaking of which, anyone know where she ended up?Really? I get B2 B all the time now at most places. Maybe it's just the places I go. For instance, I think 100% of girls at Happiness do B2 B TS.

AwabiHunter
10-21-15, 12:36
If you go to a straight-up AMP, such as Roses or Nirvana, sex is pretty standard and so is the girl's $150 tip which she will be expecting.

If you only want oral service at a reduced tip, you will need to make sure the girl agrees to this beforehand; don't wait until the end. Otherwise, you will piss the girl off.

If you're willing to pay full price for reduced service, then it's no problem but some girls will worry or get excited, thinking you will short them (especially the ones who've already been stiffed before). You would need to set her mind at ease by letting her know she's getting her 150.

Total cost with House Fee would be $200. Do not bargain with them, unless you are trying to navigate as in the second paragraph.

Good luck.

H M

PS: Some girls don't come to work until later in the day, so if you go earlier than say 4 to 7 pm, your choices may be few.Great advice Braddah HM.

Capri112
10-21-15, 12:39
Hey guys,

I didn't see any ads from Veronica these days on BP. Does anyone visit her recently? Is she still taking clients?

Thanks.

Honolulu1
10-21-15, 13:21
You got to figure the 4 hand experience total was $$ or more.

Mango has such varying reviews from bad to decent to just plain so outlandish on price and service that you know it's not true.

I really think mango should have its own thread to contain it's own review issues.I started the thread Seeker963, I agree on service and the outlandish prices! Hopefully others can add experiences to New Thread. Monger Braddah!

HiLife808
10-21-15, 13:22
It's 50 for the house fee and 150 to the girl after the deed. Happiness is a good place to go to if your looking for older mature ladies. Much like CHM. Shiny is mid thirties, probably the youngest one there and a good fuck. Haven't seen Nana because mama said she was on vacation the last 2 times I called. You can find hotter younger girls elsewhere, just look on back page and check them out for yourself. It's the only way to find what you are looking for.

Kj.A number of seniors have stated that Monica is well in her 50's. I doubt the women at Happiness are anywhere close to that.

Honolulu1
10-21-15, 13:31
A number of seniors have stated that Monica is well in her 50's. I doubt the women at Happiness are anywhere close to that.From the looks of pic on BP ad for Happiness looks all under 39 yrs and younger to me.

Honolulu1
10-21-15, 13:33
If you go to a straight-up AMP, such as Roses or Nirvana, sex is pretty standard and so is the girl's $150 tip which she will be expecting.

Good luck.

H M

PS: Some girls don't come to work until later in the day, so if you go earlier than say 4 to 7 pm, your choices may be few.I totally agree. I stick to this rule and never bargain.

Cosmic Kid
10-21-15, 20:48
It's 50 for the house fee and 150 to the girl after the deed. Happiness is a good place to go to if your looking for older mature ladies. Much like CHM. Shiny is mid thirties, probably the youngest one there and a good fuck. Haven't seen Nana because mama said she was on vacation the last 2 times I called. You can find hotter younger girls elsewhere, just look on back page and check them out for yourself. It's the only way to find what you are looking for.

Kj.Kenji, your comment could be confusing for some, suggesting Happiness is "much like CHM". I realize you're talking about the comparative age of the providers working at each establishment, however it needs to be pointed out that the two places are quite different in that CHM is virtually all BBFS and Happiness is not. This is a critical point, and it's the reason I mostly go CHM even though Happiness for the most part has hotter women available.

Kenji218
10-21-15, 21:39
A number of seniors have stated that Monica is well in her 50's. I doubt the women at Happiness are anywhere close to that.Yes, what's wrong with CHM? Most of the ladies at happiness are matures that give good service. Monica at CHM might actually be better than all of them.

You got a few lookers here and there but they are usually gone before you get a chance to even see them.

HawaiiSurfer
10-21-15, 22:12
I was hope someone could tell me if there are any AMPs or reliable providers that offer threesome where both girls dfk and enjoy each other as well as you. I have experienced 3 somes before at empire before it closes but always with girls working together on me which was great but they really had no interest in each other I'm looking to find if there are any providers that are open to dfk daro of each other as well as other activities. Thanks.

Pau Hana Party
10-22-15, 03:03
I was hope someone could tell me if there are any AMPs or reliable providers that offer threesome where both girls dfk and enjoy each other as well as you. I have experienced 3 somes before at empire before it closes but always with girls working together on me which was great but they really had no interest in each other I'm looking to find if there are any providers that are open to dfk daro of each other as well as other activities. Thanks.Many reports on 3 somes or moresome.

LocoBoy
10-22-15, 04:05
I was hope someone could tell me if there are any AMPs or reliable providers that offer threesome where both girls dfk and enjoy each other as well as you. I have experienced 3 somes before at empire before it closes but always with girls working together on me which was great but they really had no interest in each other I'm looking to find if there are any providers that are open to dfk daro of each other as well as other activities. Thanks.CHM if you do not mind matured ladies. If you are looking for service more so than pure looks this is the place. Look under CHM Thread.

HawaiiSurfer
10-22-15, 10:58
Don't mean to sound hard to please but yeah a big part of the fantasy is how the girls look so yeah I would prefer the younger girls if the option is there. LOL. That being said I'm not asking for perfection but I'm looking for girls preferably under 30 fairly petite and can at least act like there into each other during our session.

HawaiiSurfer
10-22-15, 11:08
Don't mean to sound hard to please but yeah a big part of the fantasy is how the girls look so yeah I would prefer the younger girls if the option is there. LOL. That being said I'm not asking for perfection but I'm looking for girls preferably under 30 fairly petite and can at least act like there into each other during our session.

CharlieSheen69
10-22-15, 19:23
I was hope someone could tell me if there are any AMPs or reliable providers that offer threesome where both girls dfk and enjoy each other as well as you. I have experienced 3 somes before at empire before it closes but always with girls working together on me which was great but they really had no interest in each other I'm looking to find if there are any providers that are open to dfk daro of each other as well as other activities. Thanks.Ever considered HHK? Done Angel and jasmine together and girls got into eachother too. There are other young hotties I sampled one on one. I'm sure Jasmine mama can set you up.

Foxx23
10-22-15, 23:27
Guys' I'm just wondering if you met an MP or escort with a nipple that looks like a "pencil eraser".

For me I saw, Vanilla 's nipple is somewhat (of Tokyo Spa). Anybody else?

AwabiHunter
10-23-15, 13:11
Ever considered HHK? Done Angel and jasmine together and girls got into eachother too. There are other young hotties I sampled one on one. I'm sure Jasmine mama can set you up.Man, most guys including myself have a very hard time dealing with the wrath of Hapa Jazmine, you must be a Bull?

WilaMal
10-23-15, 13:45
Ever considered HHK? Done Angel and jasmine together and girls got into eachother too. There are other young hotties I sampled one on one. I'm sure Jasmine mama can set you up.Can someone tell me where is HHK?

SirRegal
10-23-15, 15:29
Can someone tell me where is HHK?Century center. I think they prefer you call for the Suite number instead of posting it on here.

Prospecs
10-29-15, 01:43
Jordan ass looks good on her new pic. I need some help on deciding who to go see. Jordan or sugar at rejuv or shira at top? They all look good so now I'm debating on who to get a good service and hopefully msog cause I know I won't last 20 min in either or. LOL.

Ass Man808
10-29-15, 02:04
Jordan ass looks good on her new pic. I need some help on deciding who to go see. Jordan or sugar at rejuv or shira at top? They all look good so now I'm debating on who to get a good service and hopefully msog cause I know I won't last 20 min in either or. LOL.They are all pretty good. For me, I like Jordan. Great service, looks hot, good personality. When I last saw her she gave me msog. But it maybe a YMMV.

SlappinBellies
10-29-15, 04:52
They are all pretty good. For me, I like Jordan. Great service, looks hot, good personality. When I last saw her she gave me msog. But it maybe a YMMV.I like J also. LOL. She told me she has a lot of lover boys. I got the MSOG. She's a great gal.

Prospecs
10-29-15, 05:54
They are all pretty good. For me, I like Jordan. Great service, looks hot, good personality. When I last saw her she gave me msog. But it maybe a YMMV.Thanks I will try my luck and report back. Thank much.

AwabiHunter
10-29-15, 12:48
Jordan ass looks good on her new pic. I need some help on deciding who to go see. Jordan or sugar at rejuv or shira at top? They all look good so now I'm debating on who to get a good service and hopefully msog cause I know I won't last 20 min in either or. LOL.I've never been with Jordan or Shira but Sugar will be really hard to beat, she is the full package, extremely sexy and beautiful with the best body I have seen to date IMHO, I heard Shira has a pretty big Cave so unless you packing one Hammah maybe not a good choice, Jordan IDK I can't say one way or another but she looks sexy as hell too.

Ingwa
10-29-15, 14:53
I've never been with Jordan or Shira but Sugar will be really hard to beat, she is the full package, extremely sexy and beautiful with the best body I have seen to date IMHO, I heard Shira has a pretty big Cave so unless you packing one Hammah maybe not a good choice, Jordan IDK I can't say one way or another but she looks sexy as hell too.Shira has does not have a cave. Maybe she take a big hamma but she is plenty tight enough. Jordan is also tight.

Kenji218
10-29-15, 16:30
They are all pretty good. For me, I like Jordan. Great service, looks hot, good personality. When I last saw her she gave me msog. But it maybe a YMMV.I got msog almost every time here as long as it is within the hour. This is like the Korean version of Empire without the BBFS. I personally like the Korean pros a whole lot better. I haven't tried sugar yet because she is always busy when I call. I like how rejuve uses genuine in house photos also, you get what you see with them. They also have a great set up with the parking lot in the back and discreet entrance from behind the building for you married mongers.

Kj.

AsianSlayer
10-29-15, 16:59
Shira has does not have a cave. Maybe she take a big hamma but she is plenty tight enough. Jordan is also tight.Agreed Shira got a tight one. I had to work it to get into her. She could barely take it in DS. DS is heavenly with her. Jordan is as tight but shallow too.