PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Member #4747
05-04-15, 02:22
Hmm, maybe you are right but imagine the following scenario: an undercover cop getting a table shower, flips over and gets his stuff washed. He says on the witness stand that he never asked the provider to wash his stuff and was shocked when she began to soap him down. After the laughter from the gallery dies down the prosecution rests its case. What verdict does a jury composed of old ladies and impotent old men come back with? Even if the chances of conviction is slight, what do you think other providers would do if they believe that there is a chance that their picture and real names might be posted on a sex offender website?If word of this tactic ever reaches the public, I believe there will be more problems for LEO.

My first thought is the actual victims of molestation, sexual assault, and rape would want to speak out. Claiming that the horrific experience they went through is not just a loophole to file against some working girls, that basically do no harm to anyone. Heck, there's probably some streetwalkers out there that are mentally scarred and do what they do for that reason.

I don't think this tactic will work for long, and it is just laughable in court.

Lonely Smiles
05-04-15, 02:49
Since no one else has mentioned it yet I got some info that HPD is changing its tactics. For one thing they raided the same place two nights in a row. So if you think you can avoid a raid by going to a place that just got raided better think again. Another tactic that they are using is they are not charging the girls with prostitution but rather sexual molestation or harassment. The theory being that it will be easier to prove sexual harassment than prostitution. We will probably hear more about this as time goes on.I feel like with any sane legal council, there is nothing wrong with sexual contact between consenting adults, and unless the LE immediately objects to the first touch and the girl doesn't immediately stop, how can this really be construed as harassment? It seems very tenuous at best.

It's one persons word versus another in court. How does that constitute a case? Or even can't a girl simply indicate it was an accident? I mean, if a guy allows a girl to lightly touch, then gently fondle his balls, and then start a CBJ or other sex act before finally calling foul, how is that the girl's fault?

"Undercover LE willingly gets buck naked with tiny Asian girl and gets molested, more at 11!"

I don't say any of the above to insult you or the intel you are providing. I think we are all in the same boat here hoping the charges against these girls do not hold any water and get overturned or thrown out.

Oppa808
05-04-15, 02:57
Have you been there before? Just wondering if doors are closed to everyone or just the new guys.I think every establishment has started really screening their customers before they even get there and step inside. If mama doesn't recognize you good luck. Probably best to book directly with the girl (s) if you have their number. But as others have reported, some places have been closing early and girls have already taken off for the time being.

Lonely Smiles
05-04-15, 03:03
I think every establishment has started really screening their customers before they even get there and step inside. If mama doesn't recognize you good luck. Probably best to book directly with the girl (s) if you have their number. But as others have reported, some places have been closing early and girls have already taken off for the time being.Yeah, and I would say if its your first time at an establishment, you really need to go with the flow and let the girl LE check you without doing anything awkward. If I was a mamasan, I'd be teaching all of my girls how to LE check and at the first sign of a new customer asking about prices, sex acts, etc, or making the LE check difficult, I would instruct them to get dressed and have the mamasan ask the guy to leave.

Word to the wise, go with the flow on LE checks.

NiceBush808
05-04-15, 03:09
I feel like with any sane legal council, there is nothing wrong with sexual contact between consenting adults, and unless the LE immediately objects to the first touch and the girl doesn't immediately stop, how can this really be construed as harassment? It seems very tenuous at best.

It's one persons word versus another in court. How does that constitute a case? Or even can't a girl simply indicate it was an accident? I mean, if a guy allows a girl to lightly touch, then gently fondle his balls, and then start a CBJ or other sex act before finally calling foul, how is that the girl's fault?

"Undercover LE willingly gets buck naked with tiny Asian girl and gets molested, more at 11!"

I don't say any of the above to insult you or the intel you are providing. I think we are all in the same boat here hoping the charges against these girls do not hold any water and get overturned or thrown out.Very good points.

Blake123
05-04-15, 03:17
I had an appointment at Rejuve and doors were closed and locked. Mama answered and said no one available. This was early afternoon.I had an appointment there yesterday evening (Saturday). The outside door was open, but the inner screen door was locked (as usual). Mama May knows me, so no problem for me getting in there. Only one other monger was there at the time.

Just curious, was that your first visit there?

Ass Man808
05-04-15, 03:55
I had an appointment there yesterday evening (Saturday). The outside door was open, but the inner screen door was locked (as usual). Mama May knows me, so no problem for me getting in there. Only one other monger was there at the time.

Just curious, was that your first visit there?Is there only one entrance? The doors on the main road?

Blake123
05-04-15, 04:04
Is there only one entrance? The doors on the main road?IDK. I've only been there twice and have always used the entrance near the parking lot.

Bukake King
05-04-15, 04:46
Don't get caught in the cross fire. There recently has been, and there will be more crack downs and LE clean ups of providers w / o Green Cards or a Working Visa. That's right, places you think nah. Nothing going happen. Well. Fair warning. Don't be there when they come. Especially places where we all know every provider is here illegally. Here for the quick provider circuit turn around. It sucks, but what you going to do.

Buka.

Nutmaker
05-04-15, 14:13
I have heard a wide range of charges that some of our girls have had against them, and have read about how they may or may not stick in court. With our jails at or above capacity with other non violent offenders, I'm wondering if the tactics recently used by LE are more to scare the girls away, scare clients away, and even get places to shut down for a few days and then observe who comes back and who stays closed. They've hit places multiple nights in a row, charged girls with any sexual crime that they could, and are probably monitoring these boards laughing at all of us trying to guess their next move. They've probably already planned for mama's to be more wary of who they let in, and if the busts are going to keep up for any length of time, have their "step 2" ready to go. Guys and girls, be careful. See who you know, be aware of suspicious people and cars in parking lots, and play attention for cameras sticking out where they normally wouldn't be. Hell, they may even have a traffic cam or two turned around, who knows. I hate to sound paranoid, but now's a really good time to listen to those little voices.

Yahtzee
05-04-15, 17:38
I have heard a wide range of charges that some of our girls have had against them, and have read about how they may or may not stick in court. With our jails at or above capacity with other non violent offenders, I'm wondering if the tactics recently used by LE are more to scare the girls away, scare clients away, and even get places to shut down for a few days and then observe who comes back and who stays closed. They've hit places multiple nights in a row, charged girls with any sexual crime that they could, and are probably monitoring these boards laughing at all of us trying to guess their next move. They've probably already planned for mama's to be more wary of who they let in, and if the busts are going to keep up for any length of time, have their "step 2" ready to go. Guys and girls, be careful. See who you know, be aware of suspicious people and cars in parking lots, and play attention for cameras sticking out where they normally wouldn't be. Hell, they may even have a traffic cam or two turned around, who knows. I hate to sound paranoid, but now's a really good time to listen to those little voices.Sometimes I wonder what their goal is. Because realistically they can't expect to shut down these establishments forever. There will always be a new one that springs up somewhere.

Bikini
05-04-15, 17:46
I wonder why the media aren't jumping on this. Can it be they were given a gag order?

Chik0848
05-04-15, 18:02
I wonder why the media aren't jumping on this. Can it be they were given a gag order?There's a short blurb in the Star Advertiser. They mentioned charges against the women, but did not mention any location specifically. Instead of charging them with prostitution a petty misdemeanor, they were charged with sexual assault which is a misdemeanor punishable up to one year in jail.

Boysan808
05-04-15, 18:08
Who would you monger rather see Dallas or Lexi from Moonlite? Why?

SirRegal
05-04-15, 18:54
There's a short blurb in the Star Advertiser. They mentioned charges against the women, but did not mention any location specifically. Instead of charging them with prostitution a petty misdemeanor, they were charged with sexual assault which is a misdemeanor punishable up to one year in jail.Wow they said they arrested 16 girls. Wonder who got nabbed.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/20150504_Police_arrest_16_women_in_massage_parlors.html

Spartacus77
05-04-15, 18:58
Sometimes I wonder what their goal is. Because realistically they can't expect to shut down these establishments forever. There will always be a new one that springs up somewhere.There goal is intimidation and fear. They intend to discourage new providers from setting up here, scare mongers from going to AMPs, and harass owners with constant raids. It will work somewhat in the short term, but ultimately it will drive this business underground, where it's far more difficult to monitor. If you haven't noticed there are a lot less BP ads out from AMPs this week. Girls unfamiliar with Hawaii may have 2nd thoughts about working here. No prosecutor is going to bring a provider to court on rape charges, but the fear effect is still there.

Maybe I'm being too paranoid, but newbies or mongers visiting a place for the first time, good luck. You better have references or join a date check service. The mamas and providers are going to be jittery for a while. I'd be interested to know if newbies are let in on a first visit.

Nutmaker
05-04-15, 20:13
There goal is intimidation and fear. They intend to discourage new providers from setting up here, scare mongers from going to AMPs, and harass owners with constant raids. It will work somewhat in the short term, but ultimately it will drive this business underground, where it's far more difficult to monitor. If you haven't noticed there are a lot less BP ads out from AMPs this week. Girls unfamiliar with Hawaii may have 2nd thoughts about working here. No prosecutor is going to bring a provider to court on rape charges, but the fear effect is still there.

Maybe I'm being too paranoid, but newbies or mongers visiting a place for the first time, good luck. You better have references or join a date check service. The mamas and providers are going to be jittery for a while. I'd be interested to know if newbies are let in on a first visit.I know 3 girls that have said that the won't see anybody new now. I see that becoming the trend for a while.

BP808
05-04-15, 20:16
There goal is intimidation and fear. They intend to discourage new providers from setting up here, scare mongers from going to AMPs, and harass owners with constant raids. It will work somewhat in the short term, but ultimately it will drive this business underground, where it's far more difficult to monitor. If you haven't noticed there are a lot less BP ads out from AMPs this week. Girls unfamiliar with Hawaii may have 2nd thoughts about working here. No prosecutor is going to bring a provider to court on rape charges, but the fear effect is still there.

Maybe I'm being too paranoid, but newbies or mongers visiting a place for the first time, good luck. You better have references or join a date check service. The mamas and providers are going to be jittery for a while. I'd be interested to know if newbies are let in on a first visit.The AMPs should start a "customer touch first" policy. It only makes sense. If anybody grabs the ass, the tits or the fondles the kitty before derobing, they cannot be LE, am I right? Because the customer initiated sexual contact. More better for us mongers to able to test the equipment before taking for a test ride.

I hope all the Mamasans are reading this.

Seeker963
05-04-15, 20:19
The AMPs should start a "customer touch first" policy. It only makes sense. If anybody grabs the ass, the tits or the fondles the kitty before derobing, they cannot be LE, am I right? Because the customer initiated sexual contact. More better for us mongers to able to test the equipment before taking for a test ride.

I hope all the Mamasans are reading this.Isn't there a customary "cop check" that both the provider and john do to make sure neither is LE?

Not sure if it holds up in court, but I believe it is something like that with the provider exposing herself and the John copping a feel.

Harry5142
05-04-15, 20:33
I know 3 girls that have said that the won't see anybody new now. I see that becoming the trend for a while.Which three?

First Try
05-04-15, 20:43
Isn't there a customary "cop check" that both the provider and john do to make sure neither is LE?

Not sure if it holds up in court, but I believe it is something like that with the provider exposing herself and the John copping a feel.If you post #1144 in the "Seven" thread you will read that an LE check was done in the past. Unsure of their routine now.

Barefoot
05-04-15, 21:03
Isn't there a customary "cop check" that both the provider and john do to make sure neither is LE?

Not sure if it holds up in court, but I believe it is something like that with the provider exposing herself and the John copping a feel.Reading all the post and news at star advertiser regarding the raid and arrest of the girls makes me wonder. How do we know that the girl is not an undercover LE. Does HE / undraped massage also falls under prostitution / sexual harrasment.

Punanilicr
05-04-15, 21:41

Not sure if it holds up in court, but I believe it is something like that with the provider exposing herself and the John copping a feel.I'm no lawyer, but I can see where that customary LE check could lead to sexual assault charges, if the woman goes first.

Lonely Smiles
05-04-15, 21:55
I'm no lawyer, but I can see where that customary LE check could lead to sexual assault charges, if the woman goes first.True. How about a combo? The man initiates sexual contact by touching first to neutralize the harassment threat, then the girl proceeds with the normal rapid insertion LE check to neutralize the prostitution charge threat.

Etiquette for newbies would be something like:

1. Zero discussion of services or money at the beginning.

2. The man must disrobe completely first--birthday suit. Any hesitation and the mamasan will ask him to leave.

3. The man must initiate contact in an overtly sexual way to neutralize the harassment threat. Kissing, gropping, etc.

4. The provider then completes a rapid insertion LE check to neutralize the prostitution threat.

And for the love of god, always locked main entry and then locked rooms to give two layers of protection against a raid barging in unannounced.

If Admin thinks posting something like this is potentially harmful, please delete.

H Mobius
05-04-15, 22:52
I wish all mamas and remaining girls well as they weather the storm.

Member #5810
05-04-15, 23:16
True. How about a combo? The man initiates sexual contact by touching first to neutralize the harassment threat, then the girl proceeds with the normal rapid insertion LE check to neutralize the prostitution charge threat.

2. The man must disrobe completely first--birthday suit. Any hesitation and the mamasan will ask him to leave.

3. The man must initiate contact in an overtly sexual way to neutralize the harassment threat. Kissing, gropping, etc.

4. The provider then completes a rapid insertion LE check to neutralize the prostitution threat.

And for the love of god, always locked main entry and then locked rooms to give two layers of protection against a raid barging in unannounced.

If Admin thinks posting something like this is potentially harmful, please delete.My girl just says hello and sits next to the customer. No touching of any kind. She waits for him to make the first moves that has to included touching sex areas otherwise it's strictly massage. That way no sexual harassment charges and I think technically she could file charges against the customer for groping.

Redneck 1
05-05-15, 00:15
True. How about a combo? The man initiates sexual contact by touching first to neutralize the harassment threat, then the girl proceeds with the normal rapid insertion LE check to neutralize the prostitution charge threat.

And for the love of god, always locked main entry and then locked rooms to give two layers of protection against a raid barging in unannounced.Sounds like a good plan. To be extra cautious, perhaps one more step should be added: the woman specifically requesting and requiring the man's spoken verbal consent for the woman to take off her clothing and to have sexual activity with him. That would seem to produce an even more effective defense to any police allegation of sexual assault. Plus, because police officers are often shameless liars, it might be beneficial for the woman to openly audio record that part of the verbal interaction. Better than being arrested.

Bulgogi Boy
05-05-15, 00:15
There's a short blurb in the Star Advertiser. They mentioned charges against the women, but did not mention any location specifically. Instead of charging them with prostitution a petty misdemeanor, they were charged with sexual assault which is a misdemeanor punishable up to one year in jail.This was the lead story tonight on KHON at 6 pm. Yes, sexual assault (4th degree / exposing) are the charges. They asked Peter Carlisle, who said it will be tough to prove.

They named Young, Keeaumoku, Atkinson, S. King streets as being the parlors raided.

Not a coincidence that another story was about Prosecutor Kaneshiro being sued in a civil lawsuit by the gambling machine owners. Connect the dots. Trying to save face.

They'll probably rebroadcast at 10 pm.

BeaverLiquor
05-05-15, 00:45
This was the lead story tonight on KHON at 6 pm. Yes, sexual assault (4th degree / exposing) are the charges. They asked Peter Carlisle, who said it will be tough to prove.

They named Young, Keeaumoku, Atkinson, S. King streets as being the parlors raided.

Not a coincidence that another story was about Prosecutor Kaneshiro being sued in a civil lawsuit by the gambling machine owners. Connect the dots. Trying to save face.

They'll probably rebroadcast at 10 pm.Channel 4 news featured hana on Kalakaua and Kison by Beretania times said 4 were arrested at Kison. Don't remember how many were arrested at Hana.

Old Not Dead
05-05-15, 00:47
This was the lead story tonight on KHON at 6 pm. Yes, sexual assault (4th degree / exposing) are the charges. They asked Peter Carlisle, who said it will be tough to prove.

They'll probably rebroadcast at 10 pm.Thanks for the info.

Hairyolos
05-05-15, 01:24
Could all the raids come from, think I heard Crack down on sex trafficking?

Surfbreak
05-05-15, 01:31

They'll probably rebroadcast at 10 pm.Sh*t, it might make sense to lay low and be cool for a while. Be safe and be careful bros. Peace.

Spartacus77
05-05-15, 01:47

They'll probably rebroadcast at 10 pm.So which ones would those be? Hula's, Roses or Nirvanna, China Doll Spa or Plus Spa, one of those AMPs near Top Spa, any other guesses? Maybe VIP or Yokohama Spa?

Member #5810
05-05-15, 02:28
So which ones would those be? Hula's, Roses or Nirvanna, China Doll Spa or Plus Spa, one of those AMPs near Top Spa, any other guesses? Maybe VIP or Yokohama Spa?Sorry buddy but no one going to post which ones got hit out of respect for the mama's. Bad for business. You got some right. Best to ask one of your girls.

Ass Man808
05-05-15, 02:38
So which ones would those be? Hula's, Roses or Nirvanna, China Doll Spa or Plus Spa, one of those AMPs near Top Spa, any other guesses? Maybe VIP or Yokohama Spa?I heard that Hula, Nirvana, Rose, Kison, VIP, CDS and Top got hit. If it's true or not, but that's what I heard from one of the mamas. More could of been hit.

Oppa808
05-05-15, 02:51
So which ones would those be? Hula's, Roses or Nirvanna, China Doll Spa or Plus Spa, one of those AMPs near Top Spa, any other guesses? Maybe VIP or Yokohama Spa?Five places were already named on the various threads. You just need to go back a few days and read. Aside from those already mentioned, there were three on Keeaumoku, one in AY Wong building, one on Ena, and a couple of smaller ones. Out of these dozen or so places, at least three were hit multiple times within the three day span. This came from two different sources but the information was the same. Take it for what it's worth and draw your own conclusions.

Kingalatut
05-05-15, 03:33
So which ones would those be? Hula's, Roses or Nirvanna, China Doll Spa or Plus Spa, one of those AMPs near Top Spa, any other guesses? Maybe VIP or Yokohama Spa?http://khon2.com/2015/05/04/honolulu-police-arrest-16-women-in-massage-parlor-crackdown/

Bench Warmer
05-05-15, 03:40
Narco-vice don't work Sundays. Just so you know.

MongerZ
05-05-15, 03:59
Which three?My guess is the super busy ones. Jeez, going to make it hard on us to go to different AMPs.

Nutmaker
05-05-15, 04:05

They'll probably rebroadcast at 10 pm.PoPo had a camera crew with them tonight. Possibly 4 more hit around 9 pm.

I watched the 6 pm news, and the idiots are talking how it's good to have crime off the streets. Ummmm, it IS off the streets, and in a private business. Morons!! And it shouldn't even be a crime if it's consentual between 2 adults. Morons!

Member #5810
05-05-15, 04:34
PoPo had a camera crew with them tonight. Possibly 4 more hit around 9 pm.

I watched the 6 pm news, and the idiots are talking how it's good to have crime off the streets. Ummmm, it IS off the streets, and in a private business. Morons!! And it shouldn't even be a crime if it's consentual between 2 adults. Morons!Damn! I thought they were finished. To be honest I'm getting cold feet just because I don't want to be questioned and possibly detained. I feel for the girls too. I think it's best they only take known customers even if it means slow business. Even my girls are nervous now. When I saw them they were stressed out about this a lot.

Mongers Rus
05-05-15, 04:49
The AMPs should start a "customer touch first" policy. It only makes sense. If anybody grabs the ass, the tits or the fondles the kitty before derobing, they cannot be LE, am I right? Because the customer initiated sexual contact. More better for us mongers to able to test the equipment before taking for a test ride.

I hope all the Mamasans are reading this.http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/Archives/measure_indiv_Archives.aspx?billtype=HB&billnumber=1926&year=2014

Hilarious as HB-1926 was passed by Legislature, but has not been sign by the Gov. The Bill has been sitting in the Gov office desk since 6/23/14. So LE is still protected by law to actually BoomBoom with providers to arrest them for prostitution. The Bill states that LE is not exempt from having sex with providers to lure them into an arrest of prostitution. But the Bill still remains, and is not signed into law. So honies beware.

Rus.

John Ross
05-05-15, 05:07
If the Legislature passed a bill, it will go into law with the Governor's signature or without it. If he signs, he says he supports it. If he lets it become law without his signature, he sort of supports it. If he is against it, he vetoes the bill.

Blake123
05-05-15, 05:10
PoPo had a camera crew with them tonight. Possibly 4 more hit around 9 pm.

I watched the 6 pm news, and the idiots are talking how it's good to have crime off the streets. Ummmm, it IS off the streets, and in a private business. Morons!! And it shouldn't even be a crime if it's consentual between 2 adults. Morons!HPD and the politicians really need to concentrate on and go after the sex-slave trade run by pimps, etc. I have the impression that HPD is lazy and complacent when it comes to going after the real offenders (pimps). AMPs are a much easier target, plus HPD gets credit and TV coverage for "getting crime off the streets" when raiding the AMPs, which is not a part of the sex slave industry. Makes me want to throw up.

Nutmaker
05-05-15, 05:35
HPD and the politicians really need to concentrate on and go after the sex-slave trade run by pimps, etc. I have the impression that HPD is lazy and complacent when it comes to going after the real offenders (pimps). AMPs are a much easier target, plus HPD gets credit and TV coverage for "getting crime off the streets" when raiding the AMPs, which is not a part of the sex slave industry. Makes me want to throw up.I love how they're getting "crime off the streets. " 1, not on the streets, in a private building. 2, shouldn't even be a crime when it's between 2 consenting adults. Married guys "pay" for it the minute they buy a ring. How is that not a crime? My dad signed then gave my mom his paycheck every week. How was that not "paying" for it.

It's all (I'm) moral bs.

MongerZ
05-05-15, 06:36
I wish all mamas and remaining girls well as they weather the storm.I second that. But I also will weather the storm and not go until it quiets down. Never been caught in a raid before and don't plan to, even if the cops can't do anything to me.

Assman Jr
05-05-15, 08:25
During TV ratings week out seems the police do raids on AMP and the news has reports on tv.

Honolulu Yobo
05-05-15, 11:14
I guess the rules of engagement will change for first timers in these establishments; covered massage, no use of hands (massagers, vibrators), no mention of tip money, if the customer wants a naked massage the masseuse will take a picture of him (he has nothing to fear if he wants a legit massage, right?), and she will be fully clothed when giving the massage.

First timers will get nothing if the women are scared. No touch, no foul.

Kalani69
05-05-15, 13:57
Narco-vice don't work Sundays. Just so you know.Well, they might now, since it's been said that HPD probably reads this forum.

DangerBoy
05-05-15, 14:10
I was friends with a girl who worked in LA. She was my go-to, regular provider at the time.

She was very popular on another site that can't be named and had pages and pages and pages of reviews. She operated out of an apartment in Sherman Oaks with a bunch of other girls. It was kind of like an AMP, without the table shower or any pretext of giving a massage; on the mainland they call this kind of setup a trickpad.

Anyway, one day the cops raided the apartment. She told me they knew who all of them were and when she was being booked she was kind of a celebrity in the police station because of all the things that were written about her on the site. They'd printed out her reviews and circulated them among the investigating officers.

So yeah. I have no doubt that there's someone at HPD headquarters reading this right now. I have no doubt that they know exactly who all those girls at the AMPs you guys keep on talking about are. The bust that happened to my friend occurred back in the mid-2000's. I'd imagine cops have only gotten better at collecting and managing the information that comes their way.

Well, they might now, since it's been said that HPD probably reads this forum.

Assman Jr
05-05-15, 15:35
Sex assault charges could classified them as sex offenders. Means good too register with the sex offenders?

Johnny14
05-05-15, 16:00
Married guys "pay" for it the minute they buy a ring. How is that not a crime? My dad signed then gave my mom his paycheck every week. How was that not "paying" for it.

It's all (I'm) moral bs.Yeah, when I was a kid I used always hear my uncle make comments "another fool on the sucker's list" when some couple about to get married start blazing their car horn in the neighborhood.

Johnny14
05-05-15, 16:07

First timers will get nothing if the women are scared. No touch, no foul.I know of a case where HPD cop gets free BJ and screw from a provider because he got something over her. So don't be surprised if more HPD cops start getting sexual "benefits" for free after these raids, while you have to pay for it. Some guys on this forum like to brag about their "prowlness" but in reality they are making things worst off, better to just PM and have senior members form a private group to keep matters private between them and their trusted providers.

Spartacus77
05-05-15, 16:56
I know of a case where HPD cop gets free BJ and screw from a provider because he got something over her. So don't be surprised if more HPD cops start getting sexual "benefits" for free after these raids, while you have to pay for it. Some guys on this forum like to brag about their "prowlness" but in reality they are making things worst off, better to just PM and have senior members form a private group to keep matters private between them and their trusted providers.Well said. Our detailed reports just give HPD more information on AMPs that they are trying to close or build a case against providers. We shouldn't be sharing so much info with them. That would explain why these message boards in mainland cities are so devoid of info, while our boards are so active. They figured out the police read these public forum messages. Let's not help them make arrests.

Comp Dude 35
05-05-15, 20:43
If you haven't noticed, a lot of the old timers (like me) don't post and rarely say anything anymore.
Couple of reasons...girls know who you are since they are on here all the time, prevent trolls from attacking you, and laying low from providing any obvious 411 for others who don't need to know (popo).

PMs are the way and for those who don't reply/respond, then no sharing for them either.

CD35

I know of a case where HPD cop gets free BJ and screw from a provider because he got something over her. So don't be surprised if more HPD cops start getting sexual "benefits" for free after these raids, while you have to pay for it. Some guys on this forum like to brag about their "prowlness" but in reality they are making things worst off, better to just PM and have senior members form a private group to keep matters private between them and their trusted providers.

Bobbyd1988
05-05-15, 22:32
Who's up for re-election this September? I can see them going after illegals, but sexual assault charges? There is a reason prostitution is a misdemeanor, it is a crime of morality. I know there is sex trafficking happening with young girls who are forced into it. But I know 40 somethings at Kison that are in it for the money and sex. That's just a win-win for us the mongers. Sure the communities don't like seeing people creeping through their neighborhood at all hours, but why those specific AMPs? Were they the ones with the most complaints? I guess it's time to lay low for a while.

Monger Safely Everyone!

NiceBush808
05-05-15, 23:15
Who's up for re-election this September? I can see them going after illegals, but sexual assault charges? There is a reason prostitution is a misdemeanor, it is a crime of morality. I know there is sex trafficking happening with young girls who are forced into it. But I know 40 somethings at Kison that are in it for the money and sex. That's just a win-win for us the mongers. Sure the communities don't like seeing people creeping through their neighborhood at all hours, but why those specific AMPs? Were they the ones with the most complaints? I guess it's time to lay low for a while.

Monger Safely Everyone!Thats right. It's not like providers at AMPs go out looking to do bad things. It may be weird but I kind of feel sorry for the accusations done to them, which is pretty much hearsay and have no otherwitness to give it validity, even if it's not really about sexual force / assault on their part but just a reason for police to charge them. They really pretty much keep to themselves and don't bother anybody, and also don't just let any underage male enter. Go after illegals instead. And I pretty much agree with what you said too, from top to bottom.

Kalani69
05-05-15, 23:25

Monger Safely Everyone!No one gets re-elected, or elected for that matter, in September but that doesn't mean the raids are not politically motivated. Among other reasons.

NiceBush808
05-05-15, 23:35

Monger Safely Everyone!Thats right. I pretty much agree with all that you said. And to add to that, It may sound weird but I kind of feel sorry for the accusations against them which is pretty much just hearsay with no other witness to give it validity. Also, it's not like these providers go out in the community or inside the establishment to do real harm to anybody even if they are visible with their sign. They really pretty much just keep to themselves and don't go on harassing others in the community or letting those of underage enter. Of course we know the girls are not really sexual assaulting these guys with malice or with any real bad intention but it just gives the cops reason to use as charges against the provider. Why not go for illegals insteaD.

Buster50
05-05-15, 23:38
What times of the day were the raids held?

Cosmic Kid
05-06-15, 00:21
Damn! I thought they were finished. To be honest I'm getting cold feet just because I don't want to be questioned and possibly detained. I feel for the girls too. I think it's best they only take known customers even if it means slow business. Even my girls are nervous now. When I saw them they were stressed out about this a lot.Fight The Power! You got to Fight the Powers that Be! You got to fight the Power! No quit now, brah! Be a fucking warrior for the cause! No give in to this BS! Monger on! Continue to support your local loving establishment of ill repute! Whatchu think LE can do to your ass? Nothing! You say, "I'm here visiting a friend. " End of story end of interrogation end of drama! Seriously, right now is when we need to keep frequenting the AMPs or they will be drummed out of business by fear; by our wimping out! We cannot let that happen. Support the cause! Keep that pussy flowing! Don't allow the forces of darkness and anti-sex to cut off your fucking balls through fear! That's the only way they can win against us in the end!

You got to Fight The Power! You got to Fight the Powers That Be!

CK (Putting his money where his mouth is; went to CHM today!

Member #5810
05-06-15, 00:40
Fight The Power! You got to Fight the Powers that Be! You got to fight the Power! No quit now, brah! Be a fucking warrior for the cause! No give in to this BS! Monger on! Continue to support your local loving establishment of ill repute! Whatchu think LE can do to your ass? Nothing! You say, "I'm here visiting a friend. " End of story end of interrogation end of drama! Seriously, right now is when we need to keep frequenting the AMPs or they will be drummed out of business by fear; by our wimping out! We cannot let that happen. Support the cause! Keep that pussy flowing! Don't allow the forces of darkness and anti-sex to cut off your fucking balls through fear! That's the only way they can win against us in the end!

CK (Putting his money where his mouth is; went to CHM today!Okay my bruddah CK! We will be the Resistance!

Was Dream there? Lmk please. You can PM Me. If she's there then I will go tomorrow. Actually I saw one of my girls Sunday. Got to keep going is right bruddah CK!

H Mobius
05-06-15, 00:59
I have no doubt that there's someone at HPD headquarters reading this right now. I have no doubt that they know exactly who all those girls at the AMPs you guys keep on talking about are. The bust that happened to my friend occurred back in the mid-2000's. I'd imagine cops have only gotten better at collecting and managing the information that comes their way.7 years ago, Joe Moore did a story on the 6 pm news about this site. Since before then, HPD must have been reading to ascertain names and where to hit.

Almost certainly, upper HPD brass and legal eagles have been having pow-wows to map-out the scope and focus (e.g. assault instead of prostitution) for this recent volley of hits.

I wonder what is yet to come, and what sort of influences will be impressed upon judges, one way or the other.

Rodwint2
05-06-15, 01:04
Unless the police have a person on video and audio committing a sex act and paying for it, or viewed the entire "transaction" in person, there is no evidence of a criminal act which a person can be arrested for. If they catch you coming out of a room at one of these establishments, they can question you, but you are not required to answer any question which can incriminate yourself. You are your own worse enemy if you voluntarily admit to have committed a criminal act. If you repeat this statement the police can only let you go.

"On counsel's advice, I invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment not to answer, on the grounds I may incriminate myself. ".

RoadRally2
05-06-15, 01:15
Well said. Our detailed reports just give HPD more information on AMPs that they are trying to close or build a case against providers. We shouldn't be sharing so much info with them. That would explain why these message boards in mainland cities are so devoid of info, while our boards are so active. They figured out the police read these public forum messages. Let's not help them make arrests.I'm surprised this whole forum is public tbh. There should be some sort of restricted acess page or forum where by only qualified individuals ie post x reports or senior member etc can read and share info.

Member #6232
05-06-15, 01:35

Monger Safely Everyone!Defining a Police State and Hawaii.

As retrieved from I Dictionary.com online:

http://i.word.com/idictionary/police%20state

POLICE STATE: A political unit characterized by repressive governmental control of political, economic, and social life usually by an arbitrary exercise of power by police and especially secret police in place of regular operation of administrative and judicial organs of the government according to publicly known legal procedures.

First Use:*1851.

Possible Example:

http://www.naturalnews.com/034789_Ha...veillance.html

Our seclusion from rest of continental US is one of many contributing factors. The attitude that no one from outside can come in Hawaii and tell the local government and law enforcement what or how to do things is prevalent but not outward. This may sound paranoid to some but if you see and look at how things come about within both the Law Enforcement and Government I swear there was some kind of connection. Be informed. Be wary. Be careful. And keep your recording devices close. Turn the tide against any form of abuse of authority.

Bulgogi Boy
05-06-15, 01:43
I'm surprised this whole forum is public tbh. There should be some sort of restricted acess page or forum where by only qualified individuals ie post x reports or senior member etc can read and share info.A similar site on the San Francisco Bay Area, myredbook.com got shut down by the FBI for trafficking.

MongerZ
05-06-15, 01:52
I was friends with a girl who worked in LA. She was my go-to, regular provider at the time.

She was very popular on another site that can't be named and had pages and pages and pages of reviews. She operated out of an apartment in Sherman Oaks with a bunch of other girls. It was kind of like an AMP, without the table shower or any pretext of giving a massage; on the mainland they call this kind of setup a trickpad.

Anyway, one day the cops raided the apartment. She told me they knew who all of them were and when she was being booked she was kind of a celebrity in the police station because of all the things that were written about her on the site. They'd printed out her reviews and circulated them among the investigating officers.

So yeah. I have no doubt that there's someone at HPD headquarters reading this right now. I have no doubt that they know exactly who all those girls at the AMPs you guys keep on talking about are. The bust that happened to my friend occurred back in the mid-2000's. I'd imagine cops have only gotten better at collecting and managing the information that comes their way.Of course they do. I ain't no Sherlock Holmes but I found this site by going on google one day many years ago. Cops are way more knowledgable about crime, they read these forums. This bust is politically driven. Its also politically driven that they've been allowed to stay in business this long. I learned all the rules, formalities of the AMPs before I ever went into one. I remember my first time steeping in and I was like, yups, this is what is exactly written. After the girl took off all her clothes, I was like, yups, dudes wasn't lying. LOL.

Assman Jr
05-06-15, 02:13
If you haven't noticed, a lot of the old timers (like me) don't post and rarely say anything anymore.
Couple of reasons...girls know who you are since they are on here all the time, prevent trolls from attacking you, and laying low from providing any obvious 411 for others who don't need to know (popo).

PMs are the way and for those who don't reply/respond, then no sharing for them either.

CD35For over 10 years.

New name was culoman. Forgot password. There are a lot of names I don't recognize.

Assman Jr
05-06-15, 02:16
Well said. Our detailed reports just give HPD more information on AMPs that they are trying to close or build a case against providers. We shouldn't be sharing so much info with them. That would explain why these message boards in mainland cities are so devoid of info, while our boards are so active. They figured out the police read these public forum messages. Let's not help them make arrests.Our posts. They just Google escorts AMP go to back page other ad sited and know who to check out.

Assman Jr
05-06-15, 02:20
No one gets re-elected, or elected for that matter, in September but that doesn't mean the raids are not politically motivated. Among other reasons.Session I'm sure that Xian nut job is lobby ing some new tougher laws. So legislators complain to hpd and then they raid.

Assman Jr
05-06-15, 02:25
A similar site on the San Francisco Bay Area, myredbook.com got shut down by the FBI for trafficking.More of advertising site with reviews?

Not forum with members discussing.

Memahu
05-06-15, 02:46
So, I guess the "I support "SHOPO" stickers doesn't matter.

Member #5810
05-06-15, 02:47
Seriously, right now is when we need to keep frequenting the AMPs or they will be drummed out of business by fear; by our wimping out! We cannot let that happen. Support the cause! Keep that pussy flowing! Don't allow the forces of darkness and anti-sex to cut off your fucking balls through fear! That's the only way they can win against us in the end!

CK (Putting his money where his mouth is; went to CHM today.

Dunno what happened to my earlier reply. Anyways. Okay bruddah CK! Let's be the Resistance to oppression! Keep the AMP'S in business! I going see Dream tomorrow! When you were there was she working? Haven't seen her since she left Kison. Time to renew our friendship.

Kalani69
05-06-15, 03:28
Fight The Power! You got to Fight the Powers that Be! You got to fight the Power! No quit now, brah! Be a fucking warrior for the cause! No give in to this BS! Monger on! Continue to support your local loving establishment of ill repute! Whatchu think LE can do to your ass? Nothing! You say, "I'm here visiting a friend. " End of story end of interrogation end of drama! Seriously, right now is when we need to keep frequenting the AMPs or they will be drummed out of business by fear; by our wimping out! We cannot let that happen. Support the cause! Keep that pussy flowing! Don't allow the forces of darkness and anti-sex to cut off your fucking balls through fear! That's the only way they can win against us in the end!

CK (Putting his money where his mouth is; went to CHM today!Actually, you're probably right. The reasons for the raids are several, and the complaints are only a part of it. They are able to get immigration and green card violators, they probably don't like the idea that the establishments underreport their income for tax purposes. Especially the girls, and just the fact that raids are periodic probably reduces business from time to time. I sorta remember way back in one of the intro to psych courses how you can change behavior through erratic and unexpected discipline. Hmm. Or was that one of my classroom management classes? In any case, johns caught up in AMP raids are not likely to experience too much bad stuff. In general. The johns that get caught are those that can be proved discussed sex for a price. Although I haven't been in town for almost a month, I'm pretty sure when I get back next week I'll be visiting one of them AMPs that got busted, considering they're the only ones that the mamas know me. Monger on!

DangerBoy
05-06-15, 03:43
There's something very, very rotten with the way the judiciary is run in Hawaii. This was touched on a couple months ago when it was announced that Randal Lee wouldn't be renewed as a judge by the Judicial Selection Commission.

Take a look:

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/28494168/exclusive-panel-votes-not-to-renew-judge

"Sources said the move came several weeks after a deputy with the city prosecutor's office filed a formal complaint against Lee with the Commission on Judicial Conduct.

"Deputy Prosecutor Jake Delaplane filed the complaint after Lee dismissed all 414-counts in a gambling case he was in charge of. Lee also took him off the case against the operators of the sweepstakes gaming arcades, citing misconduct. ".

So if you don't tow the HPD / prosecutor's office line, they'll get you removed by the "Judicial Selection Commission".

I think any judge that calls the "sexual assault" charges of those AMP workers into question will be removed by the commission as well. That's assuming anyone sitting on the bench has the testicular fortitude to actually call out the prosecutor's office and the police for carrying out the raids under the pretext of a sex assault to begin with.

Lucky you live Hawaii, huh?

I wonder what is yet to come, and what sort of influences will be impressed upon judges, one way or the other.

Bench Warmer
05-06-15, 03:53
If the Legislature passed a bill, it will go into law with the Governor's signature or without it. If he signs, he says he supports it. If he lets it become law without his signature, he sort of supports it. If he is against it, he vetoes the bill.You know, now that you mention it I'm betting the reason for the wide spread raid along with sexual assult charges is because once the bill goes into law, LE won't be able to get a sexual assult charge without the ability to let the girls touch their dick.

Bulgogi Boy
05-06-15, 04:32
A similar site on the San Francisco Bay Area, myredbook.com got shut down by the FBI for trafficking.http://myredbook.com/

Member #5810
05-06-15, 09:00

CK (Putting his money where his mouth is; went to CHM today!Got it CK! Thanks for the encouragement and motivation. You're right bro. We must not cave in to their harassment.

Honolulu Yobo
05-06-15, 12:40
Sex assault charges could classified them as sex offenders. Means good too register with the sex offenders?Hoo boy, that means the popo will have a field day in the strip bars, where they just have to touch you, even with your clothes on.

Even legit Spa's will have to worry about these sexual assault charges for touching a naked customer.

First timers will have to expect to get their picture taken naked with the providers fully clothed if this is going to continue.

Goser
05-06-15, 13:30
I just heard Peter Carlisle on the Mike Buck show describing the current sting operations going on with AMPs. This is clearly a targeted activity and is meant to be a new way to combat AMPs without using the traditional methods of stinging Johns and / or Providers by having them discussing sexual acts for money and then busting them. In Hawaii, most AMPs do not collect money in advance of having sex with the mongers. Therefore, it is very difficult to bust the girls for prostitution. However, this new strategy is targeting sexual contact or exposure without consent as the 4th degree sexual assault which is a misdemeanor with fine up to $1000 and jail time up to one year. The assault is defined as either subjecting the person to either humiliation or threat. Humiliation includes concern of a person's reputation if they get caught in a massage parlour with a naked girl when they didn't agree to it.

This is very easy to defeat. The only thing that mongers need to do is to say that it is okay for the provider to get naked or to touch them. It can also be defeated if the girl asks permission to get naked and touch the monger. LE is believing that this won't happen and then they can continue the busts. You can expect girls to ask if it is okay to get naked and / or to touch the guy. This will be pretty nice.

What are the rules of engagement?

1) Never talk about a fee for any type of sexual service before, during or after your session.

2) Always ask if it is okay to get naked or touch the girl or monger before doing it.

3) Always pay the girl after the session is done.

A version of these rules should be put on a sign in every room and have the guy read the sign and consent to it before having them lie down on the massage table.

Asstro
05-06-15, 13:32

CK (Putting his money where his mouth is; went to CHM today!Monger On! Go now young man. Don't worry girls, we love you. SarangHe!

Punanilicr
05-06-15, 13:45
Our posts. They just Google escorts AMP go to back page other ad sited and know who to check out.Also, I believe that all of our reports are o ly hearsay and inadmissable in court because they're an ony. Ous and they'd have to get one of us to testify under oath stating "yes, I wrote that and its true. " Good luck with that one.

Goser
05-06-15, 14:27
What we probably should do during the LE check for a new girl or new AMP is to say the following when you enter the room.

"I am okay if you take your clothes off and you can touch me anywhere you want. ".

Any monger who says that takes sexual assault in the fourth degree off the table for the girl.

MidgetMac87
05-06-15, 18:24
What we probably should do during the LE check for a new girl or new AMP is to say the following when you enter the room.

"I am okay if you take your clothes off and you can touch me anywhere you want. ".

Any monger who says that takes sexual assault in the fourth degree off the table for the girl.I think they'd be more comfortable if we start first, but it wouldn't hurt to say something like that to ease their minds.

SBeretania415
05-06-15, 18:36

Any monger who says that takes sexual assault in the fourth degree off the table for the girl.This is what I imagine one distinguished politician saying during LE check.

Big Island Mayor: "Fuck me you sweet honey before the county takes away my pCard. And no worry about the Prosecutor because he get his hand in my cookie jar. ".

LOLOLOLOL.

Kalani69
05-07-15, 00:44
Anyone know if Golden Spa is still open. Haven't seen an ad in BP or a report on this forum in several weeks. Just wondering. Last time I was there, saw Penny and Jackie there.

Hornysamowen
05-07-15, 01:48
Has the dust settled? What a crazy week, hope all the madness is done.

Member #5810
05-07-15, 02:41
Anyone know if Golden Spa is still open. Haven't seen an ad in BP or a report on this forum in several weeks. Just wondering. Last time I was there, saw Penny and Jackie there.Jackie is at Nirvana now. Which Penny is this? Had Penny at Kison. Same girl?

Nas123
05-07-15, 05:37
Well got denied by two mamas at AY tonight although I been to both establishments before one many times. Guess the short hair and being on the younger side doesn't help they must be spooked.

Bulgogi Boy
05-07-15, 12:45
More of advertising site with reviews?

Not forum with members discussing.You are banned but I will answer for the benefit of others. Myredbook was a combination of advertisement, provider reviews, and forums. Like backpage, TER and USASG rolled into one site.

Spartacus77
05-07-15, 12:57
I just heard Peter Carlisle on the Mike Buck show describing the current sting operations going on with AMPs. This is clearly a targeted activity and is meant to be a new way to combat AMPs without using the traditional methods of stinging Johns and / or Providers by having them discussing sexual acts for money and then busting them. In Hawaii, most AMPs do not collect money in advance of having sex with the mongers. Therefore, it is very difficult to bust the girls for prostitution. However, this new strategy is targeting sexual contact or exposure without consent as the 4th degree sexual assault which is a misdemeanor with fine up to $1000 and jail time up to one year. The assault is defined as either subjecting the person to either humiliation or threat. Humiliation includes concern of a person's reputation if they get caught in a massage parlour with a naked girl when they didn't agree to it.

This is very easy to defeat. The only thing that mongers need to do is to say that it is okay for the provider to get naked or to touch them. It can also be defeated if the girl asks permission to get naked and touch the monger. LE is believing that this won't happen and then they can continue the busts. You can expect girls to ask if it is okay to get naked and / or to touch the guy. This will be pretty nice.

What are the rules of engagement?

1) Never talk about a fee for any type of sexual service before, during or after your session.

2) Always ask if it is okay to get naked or touch the girl or monger before doing it.

3) Always pay the girl after the session is done.

A version of these rules should be put on a sign in every room and have the guy read the sign and consent to it before having them lie down on the massage table.The popo too. Have your clients sign a consent form, maybe ask for ID too. If client says no, show him the door. We too can use the law to defeat HPD. In fact it would be a good idea to consult a defense attorney to establish new standard operating procedures to protect your establishments from future police harassment.

It's just good business sense.

MidgetMac87
05-07-15, 13:18
The popo too. Have your clients sign a consent form, maybe ask for ID too. If client says no, show him the door. We too can use the law to defeat HPD. In fact it would be a good idea to consult a defense attorney to establish new standard operating procedures to protect your establishments from future police harassment.

It's just good business sense.How many mongers would show their I'd to a provider. Everything else I would understand, but the I'd idea is a bit of a stretch.

Asstro
05-07-15, 13:32
Well got denied by two mamas at AY tonight although I been to both establishments before one many times. Guess the short hair and being on the younger side doesn't help they must be spooked.Did you see the video on the news of the undercover officer at Orchid? Not exactly young, clean cut, and lean. I once had DEA talk to me for info, you would never guess by their look, one looked like a scruffy computer nerd, and the other was a plain asian girl. I guess the Mamas rely on their smell.

Kalani69
05-07-15, 13:51
Jackie is at Nirvana now. Which Penny is this? Had Penny at Kison. Same girl?I think Penny used to be Tina at Golden, formerly Sheila at CHM. Older, full bodied MILF.

Spartacus77
05-07-15, 13:51
How many mongers would show their I'd to a provider. Everything else I would understand, but the I'd idea is a bit of a stretch.I've done it in the past when seeing an escort as part of a date check process. Cops are changing their MO, providers will have to change their process too. Unless providers are sure who we are, they should take the utmost protection and assume we are cops. The AMPs should screen customers so as not to put their employees at risk. This applies only to new customers. Repeaters are known entities.

That's the new monger world we live in. HPD will stop the raids when they are no longer successful. A better screening process will help.

SBeretania415
05-07-15, 16:24
How many mongers would show their I'd to a provider. Everything else I would understand, but the I'd idea is a bit of a stretch.I do Chief MM87. But only at an established licensed MT where I am trying to get a HE. I even give the girls my business card. I don't have much to hide and if anybody asks, I am there to just get a legit massage. It has been a while since I have visited an AMP so I am not sure if I would provide my I'd at an AMP. Maybe if in the room and the provider asks, I would probably show her my work I'd badge to place her at ease.

MidgetMac87
05-07-15, 21:26
I do Chief MM87. But only at an established licensed MT where I am trying to get a HE. I even give the girls my business card. I don't have much to hide and if anybody asks, I am there to just get a legit massage. It has been a while since I have visited an AMP so I am not sure if I would provide my I'd at an AMP. Maybe if in the room and the provider asks, I would probably show her my work I'd badge to place her at ease.At a licensed MT place I can understand if they have a local discount or military discount. But to every provider I don't trust that personally. Plus showing your I'd doesn't guarantee that someone isn't LE. More precautions to protect providers and mongers are needed yes, but adding things that doesn't seem to make sense just creates problems. Next thing we know a mama-san is going to ask to hold the I'd until you are complete and that is going to add another can of worms.

Seeker963
05-08-15, 00:54
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/Archives/measure_indiv_Archives.aspx?billtype=HB&billnumber=1926&year=2014

Hilarious as HB-1926 was passed by Legislature, but has not been sign by the Gov. The Bill has been sitting in the Gov office desk since 6/23/14. So LE is still protected by law to actually BoomBoom with providers to arrest them for prostitution. The Bill states that LE is not exempt from having sex with providers to lure them into an arrest of prostitution. But the Bill still remains, and is not signed into law. So honies beware.

Rus.I don't think this is true.

AllNuts
05-08-15, 02:00
http://myredbook.com/Why even post this link? Not kool bruh, it sends you straight to an FBI page!!

DangerBoy
05-08-15, 02:29
The problem is that the HPD doesn't even seem to be following the law. If you take a look at the HNN story about the bust, the attorney defending the women says the cop asked for a price and when they didn't give a price, the cop put her hand on his genitals.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/28999864/arrest-tactic-in-question

So money wasn't discussed (at least not by the provider), money wasn't exchanged and sexual contact was initiated by the cop (I'd assume with some kind of force or coercion) and yet, somehow, this is supposed to be "sexual assault" on the part of the woman working at the AMP.

I suspect that the prosecutors will do everything in their power to make sure these cases never make it to a jury. (In a just world, the cops would have to worry about their people going to jail for sex assault and registering as a sex offender if they lost the case.) I don't know about you, but I would love to sit on that jury.

MidgetMac87
05-08-15, 02:35
The problem is that the HPD doesn't even seem to be following the law. If you take a look at the HNN story about the bust, the attorney defending the women says the cop asked for a price and when they didn't give a price, the cop put her hand on his genitals.

So money wasn't discussed (at least not by the provider), money wasn't exchanged and sexual contact was initiated by the cop (I'd assume with some kind of force or coercion) and yet, somehow, this is supposed to be "sexual assault" on the part of the woman working at the AMP.

I suspect that the prosecutors will do everything in their power to make sure these cases never make it to a jury. (In a just world, the cops would have to worry about their people going to jail for sex assault and registering as a sex offender if they lost the case.) I don't know about you, but I would love to sit on that jury.As I said earlier. No need to make extra precautions for no reason. Especially since HPD isn't even following proper protocol.

Bobbyd1988
05-08-15, 20:06
After watching all the reports, I'm not convinced the HPD was ever trying for a conviction, just trying to make the news and disrupt business. Scare off a bunch of us mongers.

I suspect that the prosecutors will do everything in their power to make sure these cases never make it to a jury. (In a just world, the cops would have to worry about their people going to jail for sex assault and registering as a sex offender if they lost the case.) I don't know about you, but I would love to sit on that jury.

Seeker963
05-09-15, 02:24
After watching all the reports, I'm not convinced the HPD was ever trying for a conviction, just trying to make the news and disrupt business. Scare off a bunch of us mongers.My friend has this theory that it's about ebb and flow. That in 2000's We went through the same thing of amps being rampant and then cut back. So with so many places, this is just a cut back. Some places will close down, some will stay but it will be on a smaller scale and more precautious.

My theory is that is hpd displaying to everyone that taking away their ability to cover themselves and sleep with prostitutes either undercover or off duty was a big mistake. Also having hpd on the national news and dragged over the coals over that issue was a Wrong also.

So now they are showing everyone that taking their ability to conduct investigations will show everyone that they basically legalized prostitution when all these girls walk in court. So in the end they might look stupid with these charges and practices but it's easy for hpd to say that the change in law "tied their hands" for doing their job... literally. LOL!

Now if hpd really wanted to scare us mongers they would set up stings in the AMPs and gone after us. So I think before we totally blast hod, it could be worse. MUCH WORSE.

Imagine if the next time you go into an AMP hpd has the place bugged waiting for you.

Imagine if it was us mongers with those charges and having to spend jail / prison time and register yourself as a sex offender. How would you explain that to your SO, family, present or future employer, landlord because you live too close to a school?

Imagine if you are getting a massage and as soon as your hand roams the masseuse gives the signal and hpd comes rushing into the room gives you these charges.

Say what you want but these tactics as bad as they seem protected us. So go ahead that blast me because I sounds pro-hpd (I am not), but the situation kept us protected and we should always look out for #1, us. What I would suggest to everyone is to just lay low and let this die down. May take a while but things will be back to Normal again. If changing laws and a media hoopla caused this in the first place, more of that probably won't help

Mondo Badfoot
05-09-15, 21:32
Imagine if the next time you go into an AMP hpd has the place bugged waiting for you.

Imagine if it was us mongers with those charges and having to spend jail / prison time and register yourself as a sex offender. How would you explain that to your SO, family, present or future employer, landlord because you live too close to a school?

Imagine if you are getting a massage and as soon as your hand roams the masseuse gives the signal and hpd comes rushing into the room gives you these charges.

Say what you want but these tactics as bad as they seem protected us. So go ahead that blast me because I sounds pro-hpd (I am not), but the situation kept us protected and we should always look out for #1, us. What I would suggest to everyone is to just lay low and let this die down. May take a while but things will be back to Normal again. If changing laws and a media hoopla caused this in the first place, more of that probably won't helpPlease don't give these *&@?#@'s any ideas!

Yalah113
05-09-15, 23:12
Any 411 she looks good.

HawaiiBoy09
05-12-15, 22:19
No reports for 3 days. Have you guys really resorted to PMs to pass along info? I doubt there have been no visits, but oh well.

Mig San
05-13-15, 21:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Blake123
05-14-15, 06:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Punanilicr
05-14-15, 08:14
[Deleted by Admin]

Goser
05-14-15, 11:45
I am willing to follow the new review protocol. Just wondering if it actually helps? LE knows what is going on in these AMPs. If they advertise, that is the biggest red light onto what they are doing. Let's say we post a juicy review. What additional information is LE getting out of it?

Pau Hana Party
05-14-15, 15:57
[Deleted by Admin]

Admin2
05-14-15, 17:57
I am willing to follow the new review protocol. Just wondering if it actually helps? LE knows what is going on in these AMPs. If they advertise, that is the biggest red light onto what they are doing. Let's say we post a juicy review. What additional information is LE getting out of it?No it doesn't. Nothing you write here gives our least favorite uncle any "intel" that they didn't already have. This shit has been going on since the second day the forum has been operating.

Today I had a guy send me a bunch of requests to have posts removed because "the momma didn't like them and she's trying to keep the location secret, she's only passing it on to mongers she knows." The fucking "momma" had a Facebook page with a video of half naked Thai chicks wearing hooker make up slowly rubbing guys. The place was in the white pages and had an ad on backpage. Keeping it secret my ass.

We have no rules about how much information you must post. Each member may make that decision for themselves, but what you can't do is come on here and tell guys to "pass it through PM" because we don't spend the money to run this forum to give you guys a PM service. All of the people that get the "discouraging members from posting" infraction are placed on moderation. In the future all members that get it will also lose the ability to send or receive PM's.

Like I said, you get to decide what you want to share. The line is clear, when you post, or pass through PM, suggestions that other guys limit what they post, I gotta drop the hammer.

No person or establishment has ever been busted because of something written on this forum, it's not evidence, it's hearsay, some of the worst hearsay possible because it's impossible to corroborate. Cops occasionally bust AMP's, it's always been like that, it will always be like that. They don't get their "intel" here, they get it by driving around and looking at signs.

A2

Harley071
05-14-15, 20:36
No it doesn't. Nothing you write here gives our least favorite uncle any "intel" that they didn't already have. This shit has been going on since the second day the forum has been operating.

Today I had a guy send me a bunch of requests to have posts removed because "the momma didn't like them and she's trying to keep the location secret, she's only passing it on to mongers she knows." The fucking "momma" had a Facebook page with a video of half naked Thai chicks wearing hooker make up slowly rubbing guys. The place was in the white pages and had an ad on backpage. Keeping it secret my ass.

We have no rules about how much information you must post. Each member may make that decision for themselves, but what you can't do is come on here and tell guys to "pass it through PM" because we don't spend the money to run this forum to give you guys a PM service. All of the people that get the "discouraging members from posting" infraction are placed on moderation. In the future all members that get it will also lose the ability to send or receive PM's.

Like I said, you get to decide what you want to share. The line is clear, when you post, or pass through PM, suggestions that other guys limit what they post, I gotta drop the hammer.

No person or establishment has ever been busted because of something written on this forum, it's not evidence, it's hearsay, some of the worst hearsay possible because it's impossible to corroborate. Cops occasionally bust AMP's, it's always been like that, it will always be like that. They don't get their "intel" here, they get it by driving around and looking at signs.

A2Hopefully the bruddah gets it now.

Member #5810
05-14-15, 21:10
No it doesn't. Nothing you write here gives our least favorite uncle any "intel" that they didn't already have. This shit has been going on since the second day the forum has been operating.

A2Well said and thanks for clarifying issues that I'm sure a lot of members were wondering about. Personally, I figured LE knows everything already and the posts are non verifiable, given that it's a story someone put up.

Mustang808
05-14-15, 23:18
Was wondering if there is any AMP or providers with big nipples.

Heehaw
05-15-15, 03:45
Was wondering if there is any AMP or providers with big nipples.Penny at Kison has somg huge nipples, the biggest I've ever seen.

DeadRater
05-15-15, 18:38

A2Amen brother,

Plus even if the HPD even does use the forum as evidence. I highly doubt it will be prove very effectively. I mean try think how a police officer in court stating that a user by (Using mine for reference) DeadRater stated that he had sexual activities with you describing the action that took place. How would that be effective at all, for all in court would know it could have been the police who made that account and made some bullshit story.

So I highly doubt that anyone on this forum needs to worry about the HPD using our words. Don't let them take our freedom of speech.

MidgetMac87
05-15-15, 22:28

A2Thank You! You speak the truth!

Admin2
05-16-15, 00:45
Amen brother,

Plus even if the HPD even does use the forum as evidence.They can't. It's not a case of even if they do, because they quite simply can't. It's not evidence.

Here, HEY HPD, I KILLED JIMMY HOFFA! When I was done I gave his old lady 20 bucks to blow me.

What is that? Who is Admin2? Who is DeadRater? Even if HPD went through the whole process of serving us through the Hague Conventions (Remember I'm in Argentina and the servers are in another country) and I decided, "ok, I fucking hate the DeadRater guy because, oh I don't know, he fucked my sister" and I WANTED to cooperate. I couldn't tell them who DeadRater is because I DONT KNOW! Nobody does. They can't even get that from our servers, because we don't KNOW who any of you fucking guys are.

In order to be used as evidence they have to PROVE that DeadRater is John Q Mongerstein. Until they can PROVE and not just SAY who DeadRater is, and if I don't know they sure as fuck never will, then nothing, absolutely nothing written here can be evidence. And since every person has the right to face their accusers and nobody can prove who you are, nothing you write here can be used as evidence in somebody else's trial either.

I guess, if you drive around with this open on your phone and they get your phone, then maybe, MAYBE something could be done. That's easy to fix, just fucking log out when you aren't using it.

The other part about using what's written here to lead them to places is also ridiculous, cops know WAY more about what's going on in Honolulu than you know. When they want to bust places, they bust places simple as that.

So please, just put this shit to bed because it's just not true.

A2

Ilovewhores247
05-16-15, 18:16
She's back nice and fresh.

Mongers Rus
05-16-15, 18:24
Holy crap pick a number or get your appointment in. Chanel is back!

Good Mongering.

Rus.

Lonely Smiles
05-17-15, 00:54
Holy crap pick a number or get your appointment in. Chanel is back!

Good Mongering.

Rus.Chanel should offer 'sexual' lessons for newbie mongers. She knows so much about the overall sexual experience, body rhythms, positions, dominance, etc. It's like training under a master. Teach me Senpai!

Nutmaker
05-17-15, 13:42
She's back nice and fresh.Viet Lily?

Kalani69
05-17-15, 13:47
She's back nice and fresh.Do you have the lineup for now at Golden Spa?

Hawaii Raven
05-17-15, 14:31
So who are the must see girls now days? Been reading the forums and planning a return to the island soon. Odd to hear all the news about the recent raids and Lux disappearing or what happened to Apple / Skye. But hey there is still fun to be had and all. Just don't want to waste my time and money on a dud. Was thinking about the following:

Joon on Backpage. Always a good time.

Christy of Pine Tree. Reading reports that she was back but nobody really confirmed it yet?

Joy of Plus Spa. Another oldie but goodie.

Chanel of 7. Read she just came back but getting a appointment may be damn impossible.

Wara of Empire.

Nani or Dallas of Rejuve.

Dream of Crystal Healing.

Vivian of China Doll.

Honey of Roses.

Page of Top Spa.

Paula of Kison.

Mama Linda at Emerald.

Joanne at Tokyo Spa.

Tried to narrow it down for us. Any feedback on these or any others? Much appreciated.

AwabiHunter
05-17-15, 14:50
Amen brother,

Plus even if the HPD even does use the forum as evidence. I highly doubt it will be prove very effectively. I mean try think how a police officer in court stating that a user by (Using mine for reference) DeadRater stated that he had sexual activities with you describing the action that took place. How would that be effective at all, for all in court would know it could have been the police who made that account and made some bullshit story.

So I highly doubt that anyone on this forum needs to worry about the HPD using our words. Don't let them take our freedom of speech.Plus, it is just that heresay, it can't be proven without a shadow of doubt and it could be argued that it was all factiously made up as we know a lot of stuff on here is fabricated and not the truth, so I agree with Admin 2 1000% share what you want and don't share what you don't want, but only working thru PM's is not fair to the Forum or the creators of the forum and as admin 2 mentioned it wasn't designed as a PM service and whatever is posted on the forum should be perceived with however you want to take it, some it real and some is BS.

Awabi.

Goser
05-17-15, 18:59
So who are the must see girls now days? Been reading the forums and planning a return to the island soon. Odd to hear all the news about the recent raids and Lux disappearing or what happened to Apple / Skye. But hey there is still fun to be had and all. Just don't want to waste my time and money on a dud. Was thinking about the following:

Christy of Pine Tree. Reading reports that she was back but nobody really confirmed it yet?

Chanel of 7. Read she just came back but getting a appointment may be damn impossible.

Wara of Empire.

Vivian of China Doll.

Honey of Roses.

Page of Top Spa.

Paula of Kison.

Mama Linda at Emerald.

Joanne at Tokyo Spa.

Tried to narrow it down for us. Any feedback on these or any others? Much appreciated.If you did all of those girls, you could die and go to heaven. For us, we live in heaven. There are more good ones, but you couldn't possibly see all the girls on this list.

Hawaii Raven
05-17-15, 22:31
If you did all of those girls, you could die and go to heaven. For us, we live in heaven. There are more good ones, but you couldn't possibly see all the girls on this list.Haha! Yea I think I would die happy to but it's not just for me. There's a group of us so trying to pick a few. If anyone has got other suggestions that I didn't list, it would be much appreciated.

Uki Eater
05-18-15, 00:58

Wara of Empire.

Vivian of China Doll.

Honey of Roses.

Page of Top Spa.

Paula of Kison.

Mama Linda at Emerald.

Joanne at Tokyo Spa.

Tried to narrow it down for us. Any feedback on these or any others? Much appreciated.I think you covered most of them. Joanne at Tokyo Spa might not be there right now. Not certain on this. I'd add Ellie from Rejuve on the list. She's a cool chick. Yas at Top Spa can be another option. Summer at Moonite is another good option if she's still there.

Not many other options out there right now for what you and your friends seek. I don't think it's worth seeing Linda at Emerald / Ginza since this place closes early at 3 am (possibly earlier) and not many other options at this location to make it worth the walk to this place.

Hawaii Raven
05-18-15, 01:28
I think you covered most of them. Joanne at Tokyo Spa might not be there right now. Not certain on this. I'd add Ellie from Rejuve on the list. She's a cool chick. Yas at Top Spa can be another option. Summer at Moonite is another good option if she's still there.

Not many other options out there right now for what you and your friends seek. I don't think it's worth seeing Linda at Emerald / Ginza since this place closes early at 3 am (possibly earlier) and not many other options at this location to make it worth the walk to this place.Oh ok. We just read a lot about "Hot Mama Linda" so added her on to the list of possibilities. But hey thanks everyone for all the input!

Udakine
05-18-15, 05:42
Who's in CC203 or CC109 now?

Be safe bros.

Mahaloz.

TomThumb69
05-18-15, 06:25

Wara of Empire.

Vivian of China Doll.

Honey of Roses.

Page of Top Spa.

Paula of Kison.

Mama Linda at Emerald.

Joanne at Tokyo Spa.

Tried to narrow it down for us. Any feedback on these or any others? Much appreciated.I heard Honey just went on vacation.

Member #5810
05-18-15, 07:48
I heard Honey just went on vacation.Yep. . she left today. Not returning for a long time. Maybe next year.

ShaggyDoo
05-18-15, 13:07

Wara of Empire.

Vivian of China Doll.

Honey of Roses.

Page of Top Spa.

Paula of Kison.

Mama Linda at Emerald.

Joanne at Tokyo Spa.

Tried to narrow it down for us. Any feedback on these or any others? Much appreciated.I would add, The Cindy, Sexy Lexy, and Hot Body Sammi of MoonNite, right now all 3 are at Moon and all 3 are damn 10-9's in looks IMHO.

Honolulu Yobo
05-18-15, 13:46

Wara of Empire.

Vivian of China Doll.

Honey of Roses.

Page of Top Spa.

Paula of Kison.

Mama Linda at Emerald.

Joanne at Tokyo Spa.

Tried to narrow it down for us. Any feedback on these or any others? Much appreciated.I have seen Joon and Dream in the past month and the service was intense, to say the least. I would also add Arii of CDS and Connie of Kison if she is back.

They were part of my recent forays into the tour of pleasure.

ByTheBook
05-18-15, 15:35
I have seen Joon and Dream in the past month and the service was intense, to say the least. I would also add Arii of CDS and Connie of Kison if she is back.

They were part of my recent forays into the tour of pleasure.Somebody using 4-letters for 3-letter name. Good for you. Maybe we can create a data bank doing this practice. Caveat: You will have to search every old post to find reviews of providers using 3-letter name. There are not enough post using 4-letter system yet.

ByTheBook
05-18-15, 15:38

Wara of Empire.

Vivian of China Doll.

Honey of Roses.

Page of Top Spa.

Paula of Kison.

Mama Linda at Emerald.

Joanne at Tokyo Spa.

Tried to narrow it down for us. Any feedback on these or any others? Much appreciated.How do you leave Muni at Pinetree off this list, her service is A-1; or Jackie and Bella at Nirvana.

Hawaii Boy
05-18-15, 15:44
How do you leave Muni at Pinetree off this list, her service is A-1; or Jackie and Bella at Nirvana.How can you leave Tiffany of Tokyo Spa off also.

ByTheBook
05-18-15, 15:50

Wara of Empire.

Vivian of China Doll.

Honey of Roses.

Page of Top Spa.

Paula of Kison.

Mama Linda at Emerald.

Joanne at Tokyo Spa.

Tried to narrow it down for us. Any feedback on these or any others? Much appreciated.If you go to CHM, just have an orgy with all the girls. I can personally say that; Mimi, Lisa and Ginger are not a waste of money.

Shibiko
05-18-15, 22:46
How would you compare them in looks, service etc. Didn't see any current reviews on page. Thanks in advance!

SirRegal
05-18-15, 23:06
How would you compare them in looks, service etc. Didn't see any current reviews on page. Thanks in advance!Hmmm I think Dallas has a nicer face than Page. Page does a very good Body 2 Body tableshower, there isn't a table shower at ReJuve but Dallas will stand up shower with your after. Also, Dallas will do body 2 body with oil at the room. Both have really good DFK with tongue. Dallas has natural perky boobs that feel really good while Page has rock hard DD boobs. I think Page is in better shape, more lean. Both speak English very well. I think Page is taller. Neither girls will rush you or kick you out before the hour. Try them both, I don't think you can go wrong. I've yet to repeat with Dallas but I've seen Page 3 times and she was good all 3 times.

Shibiko
05-18-15, 23:24
Hmmm I think Dallas has a nicer face than Page. Page does a very good Body 2 Body tableshower, there isn't a table shower at ReJuve but Dallas will stand up shower with your after. Also, Dallas will do body 2 body with oil at the room. Both have really good DFK with tongue. Dallas has natural perky boobs that feel really good while Page has rock hard DD boobs. I think Page is in better shape, more lean. Both speak English very well. I think Page is taller. Neither girls will rush you or kick you out before the hour. Try them both, I don't think you can go wrong. I've yet to repeat with Dallas but I've seen Page 3 times and she was good all 3 times.Mahalo for the info!

NiceBush808
05-21-15, 13:18
Mahalos for the tip, DVD. Read your post so I had to check her out. Good looking MILF- early 40's and in good shape! She also has stamina! Best BBBJ I have ever had- unbelievable ability to DT. Best ever! Good CFS in many positions. No DFK, but definite repeat!I wonder does she still have a nice Bush?

Mondo Badfoot
05-21-15, 23:22
I wonder does she still have a nice Bush?She still has a Bush, but last time I saw her it had been trimmed! Think she's going indie!

NiceBush808
05-22-15, 14:09
Anyone know of any young providers who have hairy bushes young or even MILF, but preferably young, either AMP or even escorts or whatever. Just pm me. I'm cool.

TwentyTwenty
05-22-15, 15:23
Anyone know of any young providers who have hairy bushes young or even MILF, but preferably young, either AMP or even escorts or whatever. Just pm me. I'm cool.You should definitely go to empire then. I don't think any of them shave LOL. Phoebe has a small Bush that she's growing out, really cute young looking girl.

Member #5810
05-22-15, 16:19
She still has a Bush, but last time I saw her it had been trimmed! Think she's going indie!Where's Asia Spa? And can you give me their number? PM me is fine. Curious about the new girl you visited. Thanks Mondo.

Hawaii Raven
05-23-15, 11:25
Well not bad of a trip. This is what went down on our list. Try to review all laters:

Joon. Struck out. Miscommunication led to not seeing her.

Christy of Pine Tree. Not here.

Joy of Plus Spa. Didn't even try.

Chanel of 7 - Like we thought. Impossible to get a appointment.

Wara of Empire. She was great. Lived up to the hype.

Nani or Dallas of Rejuve. Nani on vacation. Kept missing on Dallas.

Dream of Crystal Healing. Not available when we arrived.

Vivian of China Doll. On vacation.

Honey of Roses. On vacation.

Page of Top Spa. Not bad. Guess YMMV.

Paula of Kison. She was the BEST.

Mama Linda at Emerald. Didn't even try.

Joanne at Tokyo Spa. On vacation.

Wara of Empire.

Vivian of China Doll.

Honey of Roses.

Page of Top Spa.

Paula of Kison.

Mama Linda at Emerald.

Joanne at Tokyo Spa.

Tried to narrow it down for us. Any feedback on these or any others? Much appreciated.

ByTheBook
05-23-15, 16:58
Well not bad of a trip. This is what went down on our list. Try to review all laters:

Joanne at Tokyo Spa. On vacation.Hope you had some fall back plans; seems you struck out most places.

Hawaii Raven
05-23-15, 17:45
Hope you had some fall back plans; seems you struck out most places.Yea we saw:

Wara at Empire.

Mimi at CHM.

Paula at Kison.

Donna at Tokyo Spa.

Page at Top Spa.

Some of us are really happy. Others wanted to go and find some more.

Kefe2
05-23-15, 18:18
Yea we saw:

Wara at Empire.

Mimi at CHM.

Paula at Kison.

Donna at Tokyo Spa.

Page at Top Spa.

Some of us are really happy. Others wanted to go and find some more.HR,

You doing HNL AMP tours for our Maui bros? LOL. Good idea. I got some Upcountry farmer friends might want to book wit you.

Be safe.

K2.

Honolulu Yobo
05-23-15, 21:44

Joanne at Tokyo Spa. On vacation.Was this a one day tour?

Honolulu Yobo
05-23-15, 23:57
Has anyone even looked inside Sweet Spa, or is it one of those well guarded secrets. The ladies there look good in the Ad's. http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-april15-new-owner-new-staff-247-sweet-spa/5326684.

Member #5810
05-24-15, 00:04
Has anyone even looked inside Sweet Spa, or is it one of those well guarded secrets. The ladies there look good in the Ad's. http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-april15-new-owner-new-staff-247-sweet-spa/5326684.Sorry buddy. The pics are actually my FB friends LOL! Go figure the odds of that. Anyway, I think they have 3 girls but all MILF.

MidgetMac87
05-24-15, 02:38
Was this a one day tour?If that was a one day tour he must have invested in a lot of vitamin V.

ByTheBook
05-24-15, 07:52
Has anyone even looked inside Sweet Spa, or is it one of those well guarded secrets. The ladies there look good in the Ad's. http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-april15-new-owner-new-staff-247-sweet-spa/5326684.I would not believe those photos for a second.

Lonely Smiles
05-24-15, 07:57
I would not believe those photos for a second.Haha, much wisdom. She is a very cute girl though LOL. If I looked like that, I could make so much money!! Maybe in my next life I can be reincarnated as a hot Asian girl. And buy lots of Chanel purses.

http://bbs.flash2u.com.tw/dispbbs_117_750132_1.html

Honolulu Yobo
05-24-15, 10:36
Thanks for the reverse image search, to think that in the age of the internet, they can hide phony photo's from us. All it does is make us more wary of going there.

If they could recruit some gals from Backpage Beijing or Seoul, then maybe more of us might be interested.

The photo's have to be real though. A reverse search should show up only in Hawaii.

I would not believe those photos for a second.

Master Bait #1
05-25-15, 01:22
So I'm in Rejuve and got to the room Mama assigns me to. Waiting for the provider. Mama come in the room and starts looking under the bed, I ask her what she is looking for she said a customer lost his hear aids. We start to search everywhere and after some time the customer comes back and he starts to search also. I'm asked to move to another room, then sometime later I'm moved back into the room prior. Apparently he found his hearing aids. Most have been a great session! LOL!

JSmooth87
05-27-15, 23:01
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aloha-sun-spa-yah-welcome-to-our-loyal-locals-808-688-8411-50hr/5100882

Guapo Marx
05-28-15, 00:17
Walked by and saw two girls coming out, jeans and t shirts, talking on their phone, waving at me. Loads of make up on. Figured they worked there. Young girls maybe in their 20's. Looked kind of creepy in the daylight.

Around the corner just past an all you can eat seafood place, just before the Double Tree, there was a building with a massage sign out front. I went in.

It was call Waikiki Massage and Foot Spa. Didn't try it. No reviews on it that I could find.

While on vacation I had really good luck with independent massage therapists working out of apartments. Not FS but a great massage and HE at a fair price.

Darkman808
05-28-15, 00:24
Made a "date" by calling Mayflower just after 1200 noon, for a 3:00 PM time with 'Ashley'. They sent me a text to confirm the new secret location. I replied and confirmed date.

I show up at 2:55 PM, parked my car, walked in the door at precisely 3:00 PM and three girls standing around like, oops, who's this guy? I said (nicely), "Hi, I'm Mr. X, I'm here for my three o'clock appointment with Ashley. ".

They stood there like, huh? Whut? Who?

"Ashley busy with customer now" One girl said.

"When she finish? Soon?" I inquired.

"You come back later. "

"When?" I asked.

"Maybe 4:45 or 5:00 o'clock good time. "

I didn't reply or say anything, I turned around and walked out.

"You coming back at 4:45?

"Huh? Yea, maybe" I muttered under my breath as I walked through the door.

WTF?? Is it that hard? We call, you answer phone, give you name and time and make appointment. You say "okay" and then throw that note down the garbage can?

Fuck me.

But that's only half the story to find out how I spent my money and afternoon, go to "Hawaii Ocean Spa" thread for a horrible review of a girl that is truly forgettable.

Darkman808
05-28-15, 00:54
Because they don't deserve one.

I call ahead after my bad experience at Mayflower. Looking through BP ads frantically trying to figure out my plan be date. I try a few and all "Not here now, later coming" for a variety of girls. I call Hawaii Ocean Spa and ask about white girl "Cara" and they say, "Yes, she here now".

I drive over and walk in, meet MS, ask for Cara, then she walks in. She is curvaceous, not so much fat, but I don't particularly care for her 'type'. But she is warm and friendly and with a cute face and friendly smile I think maybe she'll be worth it. Plus I'm horny as all hell and ready to launch.

"You want a shower?

Yes.

"Okay" She sits on end of he bed while I undress and then hands me a towel. She walks me to the shower room and leads me in, turns on water and walks out without saying anything. Disappears. I figure oh well, I shower and walk out. I then realize she was standing there just waiting for me.

We head back to room and she cranks up A / C since it's warm. Some small talk and she hasn't done anything yet to warm me up. I drop my towel and lie down. She proceeds to rub me back with lotion. We make more small talk and nothing is going anywhere. Finally I make a move on her to get things rolling. She stands up and I say "why don't you take off those clothes".

"Okay. Are we going to take care of the paperwork first?" she asks me.

"I never pay up front".

"Well how much are you going to spend?

"$160 is the norm for an hour".

"Ok".

I'm thinking red flags everywhere. I hate this. But I'm fucking ready to explode.

"Honey, I'll take the money now" she insists.

I get up, walk over and grab the cash and hand it to her. She strips and jumps on the bed naked. Then we start going at it and I realize she smells. She needed a shower more than me. Suddenly she reaches over for the cover and rips it open and gets it ready. I start trying to suck on her titties and she pauses and sits up. She reaches for cover and motions to put it on me, limp. I'm like WTF?

"Who, wait a second!

"It's okay, I want this on" She insist.

On goes the cover on my limp dick and then she lays back. I resume some titty sucking and work my way down for some DATY, all the while holding my breath. I must have been horny because as I neared the zone I can smell "it" and I'm thinking, dude, we should leave now.

Then she places her hand over her crotch. No go.

Fuck.

"Whats up with that?

"I don't like that, you know, saliva. ".

"See this is why I never pay up front. I'm ready to bail on this scene. I want out" I tell her.

"Oh, okay, you're a nice guy. Maybe just this once. ".

I make the motion towards the zone again as I grab deep breath. "oh baby" I'm thinking. Eating and not breathing not a good combination. What the fuck wuz I thinking?

I almost stopped but I motioned to her and said, "Suck me off".

She obliged and got on all fours, sucked me till hard and then I mounted her doggie. Then mish till done. The whole time she kept her hand "Down" there to grab the cover. What the fuck is that about?

I got up, took another solo shower and left. I didn't say anything, wasn't rude or mean. I just said thanks and goodbye.

Fuck her, fuck that AMP. What a miserable experience, stink, fat, horrible service, waste of funds, burned an afternoon. I coulda jacked off and enjoyed myself more.

Here is a link to her picture from BP. Please note. The ad is for Hello Kitty, Jasmine's place. But I was NOT at this AMP in CC. I was at HAWAII OCEAN SPA at the Wong Building on King St. Behind Panda, where there are a half dozen other joints, too. I'm only posting this link because of the accurate picture. She was actually wearing the same lingerie!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-asians-and-hot-caucasians-new-girl-cara-5-star-service/5294996

"Cara" no go, would not recommend or repeat and would encourage brothers to avoid this place.

MidgetMac87
05-28-15, 01:38
Made a "date" by calling Mayflower just after 1200 noon, for a 3:00 PM time with 'Ashley'. They sent me a text to confirm the new secret location. I replied and confirmed date.

I show up at 2:55 PM, parked my car, walked in the door at precisely 3:00 PM and three girls standing around like, oops, who's this guy? I said (nicely), "Hi, I'm Mr. X, I'm here for my three o'clock appointment with Ashley. ".

"You come back later. "

"When?" I asked.

WTF?? Is it that hard? We call, you answer phone, give you name and time and make appointment. You say "okay" and then throw that note down the garbage can?

Fuck me.

But that's only half the story to find out how I spent my money and afternoon, go to "Hawaii Ocean Spa" thread for a horrible review of a girl that is truly forgettable.Sometimes the mama's jack appointments up. I always have a plan A,be, and see. If all 3 of who I want aren;'t available or falls through, I take it as a sign that today isn't my day. When you try to force it you always end up having a bad time.

Mondo Badfoot
05-28-15, 01:42
All charges have been dropped against the 16 ladies recently charged in the bogus sting operation! Stay safe, all!

H Mobius
05-28-15, 02:17

"You come back later. "

"When?" I asked.

WTF?? Is it that hard? We call, you answer phone, give you name and time and make appointment. You say "okay" and then throw that note down the garbage can?.Yeah that sucks.

How some mamas have "justified" it to me was that with so many no-shows, they "didn't know if I was coming". This guy walked-in so they went for the sure thing.

Personally, I think it's a KB thing; the girl always has a bigger "hunney" so to hell with the smaller ones. Eventually the guy moves on then the girl tries to rekindle connections with the hunnies she fucked over, but sometimes it's too late.

No problem, there are other places and many other girls to spend on.

Member #5810
05-28-15, 02:51
All charges have been dropped against the 16 ladies recently charged in the bogus sting operation! Stay safe, all!Wow, great news! Thanks for the info. Hopefully things return to normal now.

DeepShot
05-28-15, 04:09
Had me some afternoon delight with Ashley. As advertised nice fuck. Will repeat. Better than Chinese youngin, who kept saying no speak English, I cum in 2 min of daty (bad actress), no kiss no suck tits. Asking if you cum every 2 min. What a loser. Nice location downtown KP. BTW, 5-0 smarter than you think. MaGarrett know where all locations are.

HapaBoy86
05-28-15, 04:55

"You come back later. "

"When?" I asked.

Fuck me.

But that's only half the story to find out how I spent my money and afternoon, go to "Hawaii Ocean Spa" thread for a horrible review of a girl that is truly forgettable.This happen all the time! Depending how mama feels she will go with the money that is in front of her 1st rather than wait for the possible or in.

Your case appt.

Happen to me many times. So, I never make appt anymore.

KaraSnsd
05-28-15, 21:32
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aloha-sun-spa-yah-welcome-to-our-loyal-locals-808-688-8411-50hr/5100882It is good if you get Noe. She's a islander young girl. Talks nice, plays well, but not much roaming available. Sweet talk might help.

Manager is Lily, Thai Chinese mix about 40's. She's got big boobs but doesn't play. Sweet talk might help. The Chinese girl is kind of ugly and too many rules.

Punanilicr
05-29-15, 10:50
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-taiwanese-girl-in-town-thats-busty-and-friendly/5380309

Made an appt with Tina and met her at Ambrosia Spa. She opened the door and I was very pleased. Pretty face and a welcoming smile. We made our introductions and were off to the standing shower. She cleaned me well and gave me a preview of things to come. The pics in the ad are her, so if you're looking for a spinner, move on. Personally, I like her body type. Tina is made for comfort.

Her English is pretty non existent, but we got along fine. Daty, dato, dfk, BBBJ and cfs were on the menu for me this day. Her style is very GFE, and we had a great time. Unrushed, we were both happy by the time we were through. I could tell that, even though she didn't speak much English, she does have a bit of a kolohe side to her, and is lots of fun. She filled out the clock with some cuddling, goofing around and a nice medium pressure massage.

I could definitely see the 4 hands adventure with Hapa Jasmine in my future.

BiggBalls
05-29-15, 13:03
Had a good old time with page. Some GFE most definitely. Thinking of my time spent with her. Makes me want to go to see bunny and get my Greek on with the Greek specialist. Getting to have two providers in one night is always good. Especially two different flavors, I always do that. Deja vu of last week but started off with star. Is it just me or does her punani smellt a little bad. Her service was alright. After that I pounded the shit out of kanta.

BiggBalls
05-29-15, 13:40
Hello mongers.

Had a good old time with page. Some GFE most definitely. Thinking of my time spent with her. Makes me want to go to see bunny and get my Greek on with the Greek specialist. Getting to have two providers in one night is always good. Especially two different flavors, I always do that. Deja vu of last week but started off with star. Is it just me or does her punani smellt a little bad. Her service was alright. After that I pounded the shit out of kanta.

Darkman808
05-30-15, 05:40
Had me some afternoon delight with Ashley. As advertised nice fuck. Will repeat. Better than Chinese youngin, who kept saying no speak English, I cum in 2 min of daty (bad actress), no kiss no suck tits. Asking if you cum every 2 min. What a loser. Nice location downtown KP. BTW, 5-0 smarter than you think. MaGarrett know where all locations are.Ha ha ha ha. You must have been banging Ashley when I walked in for my appointment at 3! Glad you had a good time. At least I know that could have been me.

ByTheBook
05-30-15, 08:13

"You come back later. "

"When?" I asked.

Fuck me.

But that's only half the story to find out how I spent my money and afternoon, go to "Hawaii Ocean Spa" thread for a horrible review of a girl that is truly forgettable.If 2 people know, it is no secret. The new location is not secret.

Member #5810
05-30-15, 08:24
Because they don't deserve one.

I call ahead after my bad experience at Mayflower. Looking through BP ads frantically trying to figure out my plan be date. I try a few and all "Not here now, later coming" for a variety of girls. I call Hawaii Ocean Spa and ask about white girl "Cara" and they say, "Yes, she here now".

I drive over and walk in, meet MS, ask for Cara, then she walks in. She is curvaceous, not so much fat, but I don't particularly care for her 'type'. But she is warm and friendly and with a cute face and friendly smile I think maybe she'll be worth it. Plus I'm horny as all hell and ready to launch.

"You want a shower?

Yes.

"Okay" She sits on end of he bed while I undress and then hands me a towel. She walks me to the shower room and leads me in, turns on water and walks out without saying anything. Disappears. I figure oh well, I shower and walk out. I then realize she was standing there just waiting for me.

We head back to room and she cranks up A / C since it's warm. Some small talk and she hasn't done anything yet to warm me up. I drop my towel and lie down. She proceeds to rub me back with lotion. We make more small talk and nothing is going anywhere. Finally I make a move on her to get things rolling. She stands up and I say "why don't you take off those clothes".

"Okay. Are we going to take care of the paperwork first?" she asks me.

"I never pay up front".

"Well how much are you going to spend?

"$160 is the norm for an hour".

"Ok".

I'm thinking red flags everywhere. I hate this. But I'm fucking ready to explode.

"Honey, I'll take the money now" she insists.

I get up, walk over and grab the cash and hand it to her. She strips and jumps on the bed naked. Then we start going at it and I realize she smells. She needed a shower more than me. Suddenly she reaches over for the cover and rips it open and gets it ready. I start trying to suck on her titties and she pauses and sits up. She reaches for cover and motions to put it on me, limp. I'm like WTF?

"Who, wait a second!

"It's okay, I want this on" She insist.

On goes the cover on my limp dick and then she lays back. I resume some titty sucking and work my way down for some DATY, all the while holding my breath. I must have been horny because as I neared the zone I can smell "it" and I'm thinking, dude, we should leave now.

Then she places her hand over her crotch. No go.

Fuck.

"Whats up with that?

"I don't like that, you know, saliva. ".

"See this is why I never pay up front. I'm ready to bail on this scene. I want out" I tell her.

"Oh, okay, you're a nice guy. Maybe just this once. ".

I make the motion towards the zone again as I grab deep breath. "oh baby" I'm thinking. Eating and not breathing not a good combination. What the fuck wuz I thinking?

I almost stopped but I motioned to her and said, "Suck me off".

She obliged and got on all fours, sucked me till hard and then I mounted her doggie. Then mish till done. The whole time she kept her hand "Down" there to grab the cover. What the fuck is that about?

I got up, took another solo shower and left. I didn't say anything, wasn't rude or mean. I just said thanks and goodbye.

Fuck her, fuck that AMP. What a miserable experience, stink, fat, horrible service, waste of funds, burned an afternoon. I coulda jacked off and enjoyed myself more.

Here is a link to her picture from BP. Please note. The ad is for Hello Kitty, Jasmine's place. But I was NOT at this AMP in CC. I was at HAWAII OCEAN SPA at the Wong Building on King St. Behind Panda, where there are a half dozen other joints, too. I'm only posting this link because of the accurate picture. She was actually wearing the same lingerie!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-asians-and-hot-caucasians-new-girl-cara-5-star-service/5294996

"Cara" no go, would not recommend or repeat and would encourage brothers to avoid this place.Damn brother. That qualifies as the worst day of your life. Sorry but I had to laugh a bit as everything sucked big time. Wow shit. I'm surprised your dick worked. Mine would not have even got half way. What a fkn nightmare. Thanks for the heads up. Avoid at all costs!

Darkman808
05-30-15, 18:00
Damn brother. That qualifies as the worst day of your life. Sorry but I had to laugh a bit as everything sucked big time. Wow shit. I'm surprised your dick worked. Mine would not have even got half way. What a fkn nightmare. Thanks for the heads up. Avoid at all costs!Mahalo brother Raiden for your thoughts. It was def a bad afternoon. I put a lot of "careful" time in my mongering these days, which is much less than days before. Not seeing the girl I wanted, bad. Seeing some smelly chick who turned me off, bad (perhaps my fault, eh?

But the worst day of my entire "effing" life was getting busted in a sting operation a couple years ago. Provider set me up (BP ad) and I walked right into it in spite of red flags going off. Won't repost details but you can go back and read details all you want in my profile. Senior members here already know the drill I went through.

So THAT was the worst day, bro. You guys be careful out there. Brothers be right, 5-0 knows more than you think, we got to stay one step ahead. Stick with providers that have a rep for good work, at AMPs that consider customer service, and stay away from newbie chicks on BP that have no reviews, reviews elsewhere, or TGTBT. Chances are, they are LE. If you take a chance, once in awhile, make sure you do your homework, watch what you say, let her make the moves, don't be stupid and think through "little" dickie. And most of all, trust you gut. First red flag goes up, get out, turn around and walk away with nothing further said. Just leave.

Lets be careful out there!

Member #5810
05-30-15, 22:13
Mahalo brother Raiden for your thoughts. It was def a bad afternoon. I put a lot of "careful" time in my mongering these days, which is much less than days before. Not seeing the girl I wanted, bad. Seeing some smelly chick who turned me off, bad (perhaps my fault, eh?

But the worst day of my entire "effing" life was getting busted in a sting operation a couple years ago. Provider set me up (BP ad) and I walked right into it in spite of red flags going off. Won't repost details but you can go back and read details all you want in my profile. Senior members here already know the drill I went through.

So THAT was the worst day, bro. You guys be careful out there. Brothers be right, 5-0 knows more than you think, we got to stay one step ahead. Stick with providers that have a rep for good work, at AMPs that consider customer service, and stay away from newbie chicks on BP that have no reviews, reviews elsewhere, or TGTBT. Chances are, they are LE. If you take a chance, once in awhile, make sure you do your homework, watch what you say, let her make the moves, don't be stupid and think through "little" dickie. And most of all, trust you gut. First red flag goes up, get out, turn around and walk away with nothing further said. Just leave.

Lets be careful out there!Thanks for the heads up brother Darkman! Wooah. That was totally fkd up. Yep, I only go AMP's. Safer.

MrFunStuff808
05-31-15, 00:43
Damn brother. That qualifies as the worst day of your life. Sorry but I had to laugh a bit as everything sucked big time. Wow shit. I'm surprised your dick worked. Mine would not have even got half way. What a fkn nightmare. Thanks for the heads up. Avoid at all costs!Hey brother, mr hanks for the report and the heads up, what a frickin nightmare. The dry any smell is the worse! We all owe you one bro! Mfs.

Hawaiian Nono
06-01-15, 05:14
Damn brother. That qualifies as the worst day of your life. Sorry but I had to laugh a bit as everything sucked big time. Wow shit. I'm surprised your dick worked. Mine would not have even got half way. What a fkn nightmare. Thanks for the heads up. Avoid at all costs!Bad deal. I find it best to walk in this situation. Best of luck next time.

MongerZ
06-02-15, 04:36
Mahalo brother Raiden for your thoughts. It was def a bad afternoon. I put a lot of "careful" time in my mongering these days, which is much less than days before. Not seeing the girl I wanted, bad. Seeing some smelly chick who turned me off, bad (perhaps my fault, eh?

Lets be careful out there!Yeah, that would suck. I had nightmares about this, but I never would try a BP profile. I'm more comfortable in the AMP scene.

LocoBoy
06-03-15, 00:14
Was in the area so went to K-Spa to see if Yuri was still there for there seem to have been doubt. Mama said she was in so figured, cool, lets give it a shot. Mama asked if I wanted to shower, I was a little sweaty so said yes. She came back and handed me a towel and said go shower, hmmmm. Self showered and went back to the room and waited.

In comes this lady in her 40's, about 5'1" 120'. I am thinking this is not what I remember reading about Yuri but she was decent looking so I figure keep going. She said she was from Japan but had a Korean mother and Japanese father. She did speak good Japanese and not much English. She did hand motions to see what I wanted. Once she understood I wanted FS she started pecking my chest down to my stomach. Nothing exciting or sensual about it at all so reached for her titties and out pop her bees. The look man-made but felt very soft to the touch, upon examination did not see any scars and felt great but just had that man-made look to them. Did have the prettiest little pink nipples I have seen on an older woman though.

After about five minutes of this and not going anywhere I tried to pull her up for some DFK, buzz, nope. Closed mouth with lips pulled in and no tongue to be found. LFK at best. So pushed her down for some BBBJ which she did do but was okay and at this point not really feeling it on my part.

She finally takes off her lingerie and tries to mount me BBCG but I figure check her nani first so pull her up for DATY. She does have nice big lips and a clit that is easy to find and she was receptive to it. Turned her over and try for DATO, buzz, denied again. Flip her for more DATY which she is getting really wet now and squeezing my head with her legs and lightly moaning. Tried for FIV, buzz, denied again so naturally did not even try for FIA. She does have a Bush (for NiceBush) but very soft so not dental floss. Also did not get in the way of DATY so was rather pleasant there and got her to really O a couple of times.

Mounted her in Mish, tried a few normal positions, CG, DS, etc, she listened and took direction okay but still was not really into her. Very wet but rather loose and no GFE or PSE. So finally asked her and got it across how long she has been here, she said ten days and have never done this work before if I understood her correctly. I figured it was not going to get any better so decided to unload in her already in hopes of a fair massage at least.

Finished and she asked if I wanted to shower, I did since there was no AC in the room and thought could get some play there at least. She gently puts the towel around me and then loot me and says go shower, WTF? Self shower again and head back to the room. She comes back in and finishes drying my off. I try to lay down for some massage at least but she hands me my clothes, WTF again. Only 40 minutes? Should have banged her some more if that was the case but oh well.

Figure was not going anywhere anyway so chalk it up as an experience and get out of there. Hand her the tip and she counts it in front of me, gesh. She pecks me and says, "see you again soon?" Nope!

L-6.5 A-8 S-5.

Bottom line, do not think was the same Yuri as before from what I remember reading about her. Maybe it was me but she sure did not act at all from what I remember reading. If you want to bang BB for a while and need a wet P to do it then go for it, I think she probably can take a good pounding but not sure. She does seem Japanese so maybe that is what she needs to get going, big, hard and fast and may be you can get some life out of her. If you are looking for more emotion or intensity look elsewhere. At least did get BBBJ and BBFSCIP so all was not lost. Repeat? No way!

Member #5810
06-03-15, 00:30
Was in the area so went to K-Spa to see if Yuri was still there for there seem to have been doubt. Mama said she was in so figured, cool, lets give it a shot. Mama asked if I wanted to shower, I was a little sweaty so said yes. She came back and handed me a towel and said go shower, hmmmm. Self showered and went back to the room and waited.

In comes this lady in her 40's, about 5'1" 120'. I am thinking this is not what I remember reading about Yuri but she was decent looking so I figure keep going. She said she was from Japan but had a Korean mother and Japanese father. She did speak good Japanese and not much English. She did hand motions to see what I wanted. Once she understood I wanted FS she started pecking my chest down to my stomach. Nothing exciting or sensual about it at all so reached for her titties and out pop her bees. The look man-made but felt very soft to the touch, upon examination did not see any scars and felt great but just had that man-made look to them. Did have the prettiest little pink nipples I have seen on an older woman though.

After about five minutes of this and not going anywhere I tried to pull her up for some DFK, buzz, nope. Closed mouth with lips pulled in and no tongue to be found. LFK at best. So pushed her down for some BBBJ which she did do but was okay and at this point not really feeling it on my part.

She finally takes off her lingerie and tries to mount me BBCG but I figure check her nani first so pull her up for DATY. She does have nice big lips and a clit that is easy to find and she was receptive to it. Turned her over and try for DATO, buzz, denied again. Flip her for more DATY which she is getting really wet now and squeezing my head with her legs and lightly moaning. Tried for FIV, buzz, denied again so naturally did not even try for FIA. She does have a Bush (for NiceBush) but very soft so not dental floss. Also did not get in the way of DATY so was rather pleasant there and got her to really O a couple of times.

Mounted her in Mish, tried a few normal positions, CG, DS, etc, she listened and took direction okay but still was not really into her. Very wet but rather loose and no GFE or PSE. So finally asked her and got it across how long she has been here, she said ten days and have never done this work before if I understood her correctly. I figured it was not going to get any better so decided to unload in her already in hopes of a fair massage at least.

Finished and she asked if I wanted to shower, I did since there was no AC in the room and thought could get some play there at least. She gently puts the towel around me and then loot me and says go shower, WTF? Self shower again and head back to the room. She comes back in and finishes drying my off. I try to lay down for some massage at least but she hands me my clothes, WTF again. Only 40 minutes? Should have banged her some more if that was the case but oh well.

Figure was not going anywhere anyway so chalk it up as an experience and get out of there. Hand her the tip and she counts it in front of me, gesh. She pecks me and says, "see you again soon?" Nope!

L-6.5 A-8 S-5.

Bottom line, do not think was the same Yuri as before from what I remember reading about her. Maybe it was me but she sure did not act at all from what I remember reading. If you want to bang BB for a while and need a wet P to do it then go for it, I think she probably can take a good pounding but not sure. She does seem Japanese so maybe that is what she needs to get going, big, hard and fast and may be you can get some life out of her. If you are looking for more emotion or intensity look elsewhere. At least did get BBBJ and BBFSCIP so all was not lost. Repeat? No way!Haha. I got caught 2 times. Actually I think you saw Mimi, Korean Japanese but raised in Japan. Noob girl. Very little English but fluent.

Japanese and Korean. I think she's in her 30's. I had a similar experience with her after I called mama and she told me Yuri came back. But I was a little more lucky with her. Lfk, little dfk, BBFS, daty, fiv and BBBJCIM. Too inexperienced for me. Sweet girl but not my speed.

I will post when Yuri returns.

Be careful of K Spa they lure you in. Yuri won't be back for another month.

Pokesqd
06-05-15, 04:48

L-6.5 A-8 S-5.

Bottom line, do not think was the same Yuri as before from what I remember reading about her. Maybe it was me but she sure did not act at all from what I remember reading. If you want to bang BB for a while and need a wet P to do it then go for it, I think she probably can take a good pounding but not sure. She does seem Japanese so maybe that is what she needs to get going, big, hard and fast and may be you can get some life out of her. If you are looking for more emotion or intensity look elsewhere. At least did get BBBJ and BBFSCIP so all was not lost. Repeat? No way!I cannot believe mama would jack you, that's not kool, if you ask for Yuri then no BS. Yuri has a cute face 8. 0 bod 7. 0.

A naturals and slim 5'5 105 lbs mid 30's. She is a princes of DFK and will suck the tounge from your throat. She does rimming and luvs to BBBJ. Also BBFSCIP / CIM. She speaks ave english. All and all I repeated with her and each time had an extroardinary session. I hope she will return cause she really luvs what she do.

POKE.

TwentyTwenty
06-05-15, 14:07
So where's a good place to get your morning fix? I hate being that guy to wake someone up, and tired service isn't particularly good. Thanks for any help.

MidgetMac87
06-05-15, 17:58
So where's a good place to get your morning fix? I hate being that guy to wake someone up, and tired service isn't particularly good. Thanks for any help.Almost all well reviewed providers offer good service in the morning. Just know who you are looking for and what you should expect.

First Try
06-05-15, 22:25
So where's a good place to get your morning fix? I hate being that guy to wake someone up, and tired service isn't particularly good. Thanks for any help.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8287-The-Day-Monger

DaViper
06-06-15, 00:50
Haha. I got caught 2 times. Actually I think you saw Mimi, Korean Japanese but raised in Japan. Noob girl. Very little English but fluent.

Japanese and Korean. I think she's in her 30's. I had a similar experience with her after I called mama and she told me Yuri came back. But I was a little more lucky with her. Lfk, little dfk, BBFS, daty, fiv and BBBJCIM. Too inexperienced for me. Sweet girl but not my speed.

I will post when Yuri returns.

Be careful of K Spa they lure you in. Yuri won't be back for another month.Is this the Yuri that has a tat on her back? The Yuri that worked at ichiban and Tokyo spa?

Member #5810
06-06-15, 01:29
Is this the Yuri that has a tat on her back? The Yuri that worked at ichiban and Tokyo spa?Haha, no this Yuri is special! She's a new comer here and was only at K Spa. She's 30 years old, for real kine! Nice body. No tattoos or piercings I noticed.

Redneck 1
06-06-15, 09:41
So where's a good place to get your morning fix? I hate being that guy to wake someone up, and tired service isn't particularly good. Thanks for any help.As I posted last year in response to a similar question, I've repeatedly received good early morning service at Crystal Healing Massage "by calling the mama in advance and asking who is fully awake or will be fully awake and ready for action by the time I arrive. She's never given me a sleepy, lethargic provider". That's still true.

DeepShot
06-06-15, 11:36
Also had good morning fuck at Chm after work 7 am Fuck at 8 am. They had card game going at 9 am several times, was like pau Hana for them, eat drink play cards gamble. Go to AMP where mama know you any AMP / girl gladly will take your money. Never had a girl say not to 8 am fuck they love money. Chm had some 35 years old sucking dick before.

As I posted last year in response to a similar question, I've repeatedly received good early morning service at Crystal Healing Massage "by calling the mama in advance and asking who is fully awake or will be fully awake and ready for action by the time I arrive. She's never given me a sleepy, lethargic provider". That's still true.

Dvd888
06-06-15, 23:08
She still has a Bush, but last time I saw her it had been trimmed! Think she's going indie!Yes, she has now gone the escort route. Have seen her a number of times at my place and she still floats my boat. Nice GFE as we are now very familiar with each others likes and preferences. We usually don't have any time constraints so it's a different experience from an AMP where you are always waiting for the knock because your time has run out or your girl has another appointment ready to show up. My shower is just big enough so cleaning up is also a pleasant way to finish.

I usually don't like to have strange women over, tourists I pick up in Waikiki or indie outcalls, but Gia is an exception and a nice change of pace from the relaxation places.

She has an ad in the Bodyrubs section but since I'm a Neanderthal I don't know how to post it here. (certainly can't ask my sons to show me how to post this kind of subject. Hehe.).

As her ad says sometimes a mature, sexy women is the way to go. LOL.

Cosmic Kid
06-08-15, 01:37
You brothers who partake in those AMPs at night, where's the best places to park during those hours, assuming street parking is all taken? I don't mind walking up from Ala Mo center but don't they close their lot after 9 pm or 10 pm?

Uki Eater
06-08-15, 01:40
You brothers who partake in those AMPs at night, where's the best places to park during those hours, assuming street parking is all taken? I don't mind walking up from Ala Mo center but don't they close their lot after 9 pm or 10 pm?There's alot of metered parking stalls around that area that you're bound to find one open. There's metered parking on

Kaheka St
S King St
Rycroft St
Liona St
Ahana St
Kanunu St
Makaloa St
Keeaumoku St

You don't have to worry about feeding the meter if it's after 6pm on the weekdays. Saturday/Sunday you're okay to park in the metered stalls during the day/night

LiveDieRepeat
06-08-15, 02:20
There's alot of metered parking stalls around that area that you're bound to find one open. There's metered parking on

Kaheka St
S King St
Rycroft St
Liona St
Ahana St
Kanunu St
Makaloa St
Keeaumoku St

You don't have to worry about feeding the meter if it's after 6pm on the weekdays. Saturday/Sunday you're okay to park in the metered stalls during the day/nightI don't think Saturdays are free.

Chik0848
06-08-15, 03:01
There's alot of metered parking stalls around that area that you're bound to find one open. There's metered parking on

Kaheka St
S King St
Rycroft St
Liona St
Ahana St
Kanunu St
Makaloa St
Keeaumoku St

You don't have to worry about feeding the meter if it's after 6pm on the weekdays. Saturday/Sunday you're okay to park in the metered stalls during the day/nightI think some of the signs says that payment is required on Saturdays. Sun, and holidays are free. I've seen meter persons giving tickets on Saturdays.

H Mobius
06-08-15, 03:33
I think some of the signs says that payment is required on Saturdays. Sun, and holidays are free. I've seen meter persons giving tickets on Saturdays.Correct, aside from certain recognized holidays only Sunday is free.

Personally I avoid parking on Ahana Street at night, and try to park only at the Kaheka end of Liona. Just a preference at night.

Uki Eater
06-08-15, 06:14
I think some of the signs says that payment is required on Saturdays. Sun, and holidays are free. I've seen meter persons giving tickets on Saturdays.You are correct. Some signs do say Mon thru Sat and the exceptions are Sundays and State Holidays.

Kealee29
06-08-15, 20:33
Has anyone tried gogo spa before loving th e picture of the girl with all the tats and according to their posting they take plastic there.

Harry5142
06-09-15, 00:56
Has anyone tried gogo spa before loving th e picture of the girl with all the tats and according to their posting they take plastic there.I went to GO GO Spa last month. I had an appointment with the girl in the ad with all of the tats, Lindsey, I paid cash.

Firstly, the photo of Lindsey is very much her. About 30 lbs ago. I read reports of her having a kinky personality. I didn't have that experience. She's a nice girl, but I guess the chemistry wasn't there. My experience was disappointing, the sex was disappointing. It would have been better for me to take my money elsewhere.

AdventureKing
06-10-15, 06:23
You brothers who partake in those AMPs at night, where's the best places to park during those hours, assuming street parking is all taken? I don't mind walking up from Ala Mo center but don't they close their lot after 9 pm or 10 pm?When I venture to Wong-Ho plex, I usually find street parking on Kaheka Street at one of the metered spots, and walk to the building. I never park at the Wong-Ho building parking lot, fearing that somebody might see my vehicle and license plate #. If not Kaheka Street, there is Liona Street, or Ahana Street. If you go late at night, I believe you can park in the parking lot of the building with Seoul Yakiniku on the first floor.

H Mobius
06-10-15, 13:43
Has anyone tried gogo spa before loving th e picture of the girl with all the tats and according to their posting they take plastic there.That's Lindsey, I tried her. Super cool chick and if her nan didn't smell I would have partaken her BBFS that she was apparently offering. It wasn't rank or anything, but did have a funny unfamiliar odor, perhaps just systemic. Went with HJ which was pretty good, better than the young Korean girls do (but not better than the 40 and 50+s).

Would repeat but her looks don't do it for me; a bit masculine when she grins.

TS table has that hole in it sized for a horse, if that's your thing.

As others have posted, it might not be a good idea to use plastic, in case their machine is ever seized.

MuffinStuffer
06-10-15, 22:47
When I venture to Wong-Ho plex, I usually find street parking on Kaheka Street at one of the metered spots, and walk to the building. I never park at the Wong-Ho building parking lot, fearing that somebody might see my vehicle and license plate #. If not Kaheka Street, there is Liona Street, or Ahana Street. If you go late at night, I believe you can park in the parking lot of the building with Seoul Yakiniku on the first floor.Never park in the Wong lot. I passed through before and after many visits. Seems like I'm there once a week for one of the AMPs. I notice people watching all the time. During day time I see 2 of the regular attendants writing down plate numbers just of known monger cars. They know now and don't park there. Also never fall for parking in all the empty smorgasbord of spaces in the lot between Wong and Kalakaua. Those guys are crazy with threats. A monger whom I will not name had his tires chalked with a message that wasn't cool. Kaheka is the best. I go so far as Don Q. Get your heart rate up before the deed, its good for you.

Cosmic Kid
06-10-15, 23:12
Never park in the Wong lot. I passed through before and after many visits. Seems like I'm there once a week for one of the AMPs. I notice people watching all the time. During day time I see 2 of the regular attendants writing down plate numbers just of known monger cars. They know now and don't park there. Also never fall for parking in all the empty smorgasbord of spaces in the lot between Wong and Kalakaua. Those guys are crazy with threats. A monger whom I will not name had his tires chalked with a message that wasn't cool. Kaheka is the best. I go so far as Don Q. Get your heart rate up before the deed, its good for you.MuffinStuffer, Interesting you mention this about walking "get your heart rate up before the deed". I had a little different perspective. I have to drive a long way from out of town and if I just park in the Wong lot, I mean, all of that mental work involved in driving for an hour means I'm in my head and not really ready for sex. I'm thinking I should be parking at Ala Mo, and that way I have the walk up Kaheka and the simple act of walking gets me back into the rhyme of my body and probably more tuned up for the sex. Sometimes I'm so wired into my head after the drive that if I just hop out of my car in Wong lot, if Jun grabs my crotch when I walk into CHM I can't even get it up. Takes some time before the traffic hassles and mental logistics of negotiating my way through town is out of my skull and I'm back in my body.

H Mobius
06-11-15, 03:31
Never park in the Wong lot. During day time I see 2 of the regular attendants writing down plate numbers just of known monger cars.Are they under orders or just looking for trouble?

Mongers Rus
06-11-15, 05:32
So saw the pics of AMY and had to check it out as the pics look real. Yes it is her and she has a smokin body with a cute face. She does look Korean / Japanese as earlier reported. Nice personality and english is good. Got to the room and we both got undressed. She has a really nice body with fair skin. Very slim and around 5'3. Her tits are to die for with light nipples. But my favorite, a fully shaved pussy. Just getting undressed and checking her out, jr was up and ready. Then I thought wait. She's getting undressed before we hit the shower. Could it be I'm getting a B2 B. I ask her and she's all over me. Who needs EMPIRE, as I'm slipping and sliding with a hot Korean provider. Haven't had a B2 B from a Korean since Ichiban days.

Back to the room I tell her skip the massages and I had to get into some sucking on those fabulous tits. Couldn't wait longer as I had to get down for some DATY with that nice clean shaved pussy. Damn she is sweet. Made her cum couple of times, as she tells me to turn for some 69. Fucking BJ was sooo good, felt like a BBBJ. Then as I check it out. Damn I'm getting some nice BBBJ. She even tells me to CIM, but I told her I can't handle a double pop. I tell her that girls here normally don't do BB, but she says that Mama told her I'm a nice regular here so to take care. Thank you Coco! So had to get me more pussy so I had her lay back with her ass hanging at the edge of the bed, and I went for more DATY. Ate her out for another good 20 minutes as she came again couple more times. Finally I said I need to get in this hot sweet pussy. I stand up and she's pulling me in telling me she wants it in her. WHAAAT! BBFS I'm going in. Watching jr go in and out her nice smooth shaved nani was driving me nutz. I only lasted maybe 10 minutes as I pulled out and blasted all over her stomach and pussy lips. She said maybe next time CIP. Whaaat! Mama really put in a good word for me. Was already close to the hour but we still took a shower after. Cleaned up and told her how nutz that was and that I'm coming back real soon.

Tell you Mongers, YMMV so good luck, but AMY is a hot provider. One of the best that I've had in a long time. I had to give her extra for the great time. $$. 5 L / A / S 9/9/10 IMHO.

Definitely will repeat. No doubt!

Rus.

Member #5092
06-11-15, 06:30
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-samoan-girl-gogo-spa-and-lindsey-credit-cards-ok-26/5343632 They got a new girl at gogo spa. The one in the blue, hansome woman. Now that be TOFTT.

HapaBoy86
06-11-15, 07:09
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-samoan-girl-gogo-spa-and-lindsey-credit-cards-ok-26/5343632 They got a new girl at gogo spa. The one in the blue, hansome woman. Now that be TOFTT.Ho, you mean purple?

HapaBoy86
06-11-15, 07:14
Never park in the Wong lot. I passed through before and after many visits. Seems like I'm there once a week for one of the AMPs. I notice people watching all the time. During day time I see 2 of the regular attendants writing down plate numbers just of known monger cars. They know now and don't park there. Also never fall for parking in all the empty smorgasbord of spaces in the lot between Wong and Kalakaua. Those guys are crazy with threats. A monger whom I will not name had his tires chalked with a message that wasn't cool. Kaheka is the best. I go so far as Don Q. Get your heart rate up before the deed, its good for you.Haha, that a long walk.

LocalBrah
06-12-15, 16:31
Is the Lucy at China right now the same one that's known for her table shower skills?

MuffinStuffer
06-12-15, 21:18
Haha, that a long walk.Its like 2 blocks. Less than 5 minutes.

IRock2701
06-13-15, 22:37
Does anyone know of Moonlight closed? They haven't posted in over a week and no one is answering their phone.

Mondo Badfoot
06-14-15, 14:28
Is the Lucy at China right now the same one that's known for her table shower skills?Not the same Lucy. This girl is Chinese and on the chunky side- great BBBJ. B2 b Lucy is Korean, tanned and tight body- super high energy, great BBBJWCIM, awesome table shower, awesome everything. Was at Happiness at 109 then CDS. Now on bacay. Soon to reappear along with Happy and the gang!

Creep808
06-14-15, 18:27
Anyone tried Eva from heavenly? Looks flawless but iono.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/femaleescorts/new-line-up-eva-and-lucky-is-back-new-girl-joanne-and-yas-relaxation/5388564

G3504
06-14-15, 21:04

http://honolulu.backpage.com/femaleescorts/new-line-up-eva-and-lucky-is-back-new-girl-joanne-and-yas-relaxation/5388564That's Tokyo Spa.

G35.

Spartacus77
06-15-15, 04:05
Does anyone know of Moonlight closed? They haven't posted in over a week and no one is answering their phone.Sure looks like they are done. Oh well.

FunWorld
06-15-15, 05:24

http://honolulu.backpage.com/femaleescorts/new-line-up-eva-and-lucky-is-back-new-girl-joanne-and-yas-relaxation/5388564Is the same Yas at Top Spa?

Can somebody tell me?

If she is not the Yas, where is she now?

MCSeven
06-15-15, 05:32
So saw the pics of AMY and had to check it out as the pics look real. Yes it is her and she has a smokin body with a cute face. She does look Korean / Japanese as earlier reported. Nice personality and english is good. Got to the room and we both got undressed. She has a really nice body with fair skin. Very slim and around 5'3. Her tits are to die for with light nipples. But my favorite, a fully shaved pussy. Just getting undressed and checking her out, jr was up and ready. Then I thought wait. She's getting undressed before we hit the shower. Could it be I'm getting a B2 B. I ask her and she's all over me. Who needs EMPIRE, as I'm slipping and sliding with a hot Korean provider. Haven't had a B2 B from a Korean since Ichiban days.

Back to the room I tell her skip the massages and I had to get into some sucking on those fabulous tits. Couldn't wait longer as I had to get down for some DATY with that nice clean shaved pussy. Damn she is sweet. Made her cum couple of times, as she tells me to turn for some 69. Fucking BJ was sooo good, felt like a BBBJ. Then as I check it out. Damn I'm getting some nice BBBJ. She even tells me to CIM, but I told her I can't handle a double pop. I tell her that girls here normally don't do BB, but she says that Mama told her I'm a nice regular here so to take care. Thank you Coco! So had to get me more pussy so I had her lay back with her ass hanging at the edge of the bed, and I went for more DATY. Ate her out for another good 20 minutes as she came again couple more times. Finally I said I need to get in this hot sweet pussy. I stand up and she's pulling me in telling me she wants it in her. WHAAAT! BBFS I'm going in. Watching jr go in and out her nice smooth shaved nani was driving me nutz. I only lasted maybe 10 minutes as I pulled out and blasted all over her stomach and pussy lips. She said maybe next time CIP. Whaaat! Mama really put in a good word for me. Was already close to the hour but we still took a shower after. Cleaned up and told her how nutz that was and that I'm coming back real soon.

Tell you Mongers, YMMV so good luck, but AMY is a hot provider. One of the best that I've had in a long time. I had to give her extra for the great time. $$. 5 L / A / S 9/9/10 IMHO.

Definitely will repeat. No doubt!

Rus.Seriously lucky dawg!

Hornysamowen
06-15-15, 07:57

http://honolulu.backpage.com/femaleescorts/new-line-up-eva-and-lucky-is-back-new-girl-joanne-and-yas-relaxation/5388564Hey if you decide to sample eva, you can write your report in the heavenly relaxation thread that I just started. Stay safe bro and welcome to the hobby.

G3504
06-15-15, 10:23
Is the same Yas at Top Spa?

Can somebody tell me?

If she is not the Yas, where is she now?Same Yas. From my first impression of the backpage ad I thought it was just an advertising statement "heavenly relaxation". Looking at it again it seems as if they changed names.

G35.

Kalani69
06-15-15, 13:44
Hey if you decide to sample eva, you can write your report in the heavenly relaxation thread that I just started. Stay safe bro and welcome to the hobby.Why don't you just combine the two, then easier to search for past reports. Like the Top Spa thread.

IRock2701
06-16-15, 16:38
It is good if you get Noe. She's a islander young girl. Talks nice, plays well, but not much roaming available. Sweet talk might help.

Manager is Lily, Thai Chinese mix about 40's. She's got big boobs but doesn't play. Sweet talk might help. The Chinese girl is kind of ugly and too many rules.Which one is Noe in those pics?

Chlah
06-16-15, 18:45
Aloha fellow mongers, my time here in paradise is down to 1 week. I'm going to go out with a bang with your assistance. I'm looking for INCREDIBLE BBFS. Also, one career is ending after 29 years if you know what I mean. Just message me, much mahalo in advance.

Chlah
06-16-15, 20:17
Aloha fellow mongers, my time here in paradise is down to 1 week. I'm going to go out with a bang with your assistance. I'm looking for INCREDIBLE BBFS. Also, one career is ending after 29 years if you know what I mean. Just message me, much mahalo in advance.For clarification, my career is ending after 29 years.

Rotten Otto
06-16-15, 20:54
Aloha fellow mongers, my time here in paradise is down to 1 week. I'm going to go out with a bang with your assistance. I'm looking for INCREDIBLE BBFS. Also, one career is ending after 29 years if you know what I mean. Just message me, much mahalo in advance.Easy answer: one word, Kison. Take your pick.

KaraSnsd
06-17-15, 05:14
Which one is Noe in those pics?Noe is the dark one.

Johnny14
06-17-15, 16:44
For clarification, my career is ending after 29 years.Go out with a BANG, how about a threesome with Monica, mama June and others at CHM? There's a wild trip episode on past posts that will drain your sacks completely.

Chisai
06-20-15, 05:23
Saw Candy tonight. Difficult to understand as my hearing is bad and she doesn't speak clearly. I would say 5'3", looks like natural 34 Bs but are slightly enhanced, 120 lbs. I'm not good at describing people.

She came in the room cheery, locked the door behind her and proceed with dfk before realizing I wanted to shower. After the shower, returned for more dfk and some fun. Admiring her breasts, dato, 69 with her head hanging off the edge of the bed and me leaning over her enjoying myself. Started off bare back FS but went with the cover later as that's what she wanted. She was snug but I wasn't feeling it with the cover so she took it off and came on her stomach. Cleaned me up, hinted at a second pop, gave me a soft foot massage. Perhaps if I was more aggressive I would have gotten a second pop.

She looks like she's late 30's early 40's. Cute, willing to please. I think this is her second day.

Sorry not very descriptive of my experience. Usually not one's to share something personal like this. Would I repeat, yes. Either Candy or Kay. Kay was in the process of a second pop last time but ran out of time. L / A / S 8/8/9.

Member #5810
06-20-15, 17:14
Saw Candy tonight. Difficult to understand as my hearing is bad and she doesn't speak clearly. I would say 5'3", looks like natural 34 Bs but are slightly enhanced, 120 lbs. I'm not good at describing people.

She came in the room cheery, locked the door behind her and proceed with dfk before realizing I wanted to shower. After the shower, returned for more dfk and some fun. Admiring her breasts, dato, 69 with her head hanging off the edge of the bed and me leaning over her enjoying myself. Started off bare back FS but went with the cover later as that's what she wanted. She was snug but I wasn't feeling it with the cover so she took it off and came on her stomach. Cleaned me up, hinted at a second pop, gave me a soft foot massage. Perhaps if I was more aggressive I would have gotten a second pop.

She looks like she's late 30's early 40's. Cute, willing to please. I think this is her second day.

Sorry not very descriptive of my experience. Usually not one's to share something personal like this. Would I repeat, yes. Either Candy or Kay. Kay was in the process of a second pop last time but ran out of time. L / A / S 8/8/9.Hey Thanks for the info. Please PM me where it is and contact number. I've never been there. Thanks buddy!

Cosmic Kid
06-20-15, 18:50

Sorry not very descriptive of my experience. Usually not one's to share something personal like this. Would I repeat, yes. Either Candy or Kay. Kay was in the process of a second pop last time but ran out of time. L / A / S 8/8/9.No need to apologize! You had the courage to post, and you obviously got the point across, since I was pitching a tent reading what you wrote! You got me excited enough that in fact this is the first time I have ever seriously considered going and checking out the providers at PCR. Mahalo for the intel. Just a bit hesitant going Pearl City though since seems like just constant chronic traffic hassles, but I guess going nighttime is the answer. And I'm mostly a daytime monger.

Honolulu808
06-21-15, 18:27
Happy Father's Day to my fellow monger daddy's.

Pokesqd
06-21-15, 20:13
Happy Father's Day to my fellow monger daddy's.Same 2 you too. Imagine all the babies I left at the parlor the providers wiped off my belly with the damp cloth.

Poke.

Skistud2005
06-21-15, 21:42
With the latest closure of MoonNite at CC, is Hello Kitty the only remaining AMP still operating there? Are there any other AMP's in CC still open?

Chik0848
06-21-15, 22:55

Sorry not very descriptive of my experience. Usually not one's to share something personal like this. Would I repeat, yes. Either Candy or Kay. Kay was in the process of a second pop last time but ran out of time. L / A / S 8/8/9.I think that your report is just fine. It's not too long that it makes me lose interest. DFK, 69, dato and some other key words are important information that I think makes or breaks a good session. It makes me want to visit PCR soon after a 5 year hiatus.

LadiesMan217
06-22-15, 02:43
Same 2 you too. Imagine all the babies I left at the parlor the providers wiped off my belly with the damp cloth.

Poke.Mine were trapped in a balloon today at CDS, yearning to be free!

John Ross
06-22-15, 04:10
Happy Father's Day to my fellow monger daddy's.A provider whom I haven't seen in a while sent me a text today wishing me a Happy Father's Day. I have no children.

Local1234
06-22-15, 04:18
A provider whom I haven't seen in a while sent me a text today wishing me a Happy Father's Day. I have no children.She's reminding you to go see her LOL.

Nutmaker
06-22-15, 04:40
A provider whom I haven't seen in a while sent me a text today wishing me a Happy Father's Day. I have no children.I don't think she could have dropped a bigger hint. Maybe she wants to call you "daddy".

Shibiko
06-22-15, 20:10
A provider whom I haven't seen in a while sent me a text today wishing me a Happy Father's Day. I have no children.Maybe she's hinting to you that you are one. LOL!

Honolulu808
06-22-15, 22:16
A provider whom I haven't seen in a while sent me a text today wishing me a Happy Father's Day. I have no children.Better she wishes you a Happy Father's Day and not Happy Grandfather's Day or Happy Boyfriend's Day.

John Ross
06-23-15, 08:54
I've been getting some PMs and it seems I'm not the only one who got those texts. I really don't want to get a Happy Grandfather's Day greeting, because that means I had a kid and didn't know about him/her. I would have loved to have been a part of their life.

Yung Evr
06-24-15, 01:39
I've been getting some PMs and it seems I'm not the only one who got those texts. I really don't want to get a Happy Grandfather's Day greeting, because that means I had a kid and didn't know about him/her. I would have loved to have been a part of their life.Well, it's never too late to start a relationship. Most likely, the son or daughter is probably grown now.

DiggityDang
06-24-15, 04:28
With the latest closure of MoonNite at CC, is Hello Kitty the only remaining AMP still operating there? Are there any other AMP's in CC still open?You sound like LE.

Van Deventer
06-24-15, 12:06
Better get your action in early, the AMPs should be busy this weekend. They are expecting over 20,000 conventioneers this weekend.

Skistud2005
06-25-15, 12:07
You sound like LE.Well I'm not. I used to be a regular at Mayflower whenever I was in town. I actually like CC because I've learned how to maneuver in and out of there pretty discretely. I miss the days when there were 4-5 AMP's to choose from in there.

Jrad0022
06-25-15, 20:50
Anyone have anything on this place? They advertise all the time but I've never heard a good word spoken.

AmpAddict808
06-27-15, 15:26
Well I'm not. I used to be a regular at Mayflower whenever I was in town. I actually like CC because I've learned how to maneuver in and out of there pretty discretely. I miss the days when there were 4-5 AMP's to choose from in there.If you were a Mayflower regular, have you ever contributed any reviews of the Mayflower providers? Or of any providers from any of the other CC places that you miss?

Skistud2005
06-28-15, 23:47
If you were a Mayflower regular, have you ever contributed any reviews of the Mayflower providers? Or of any providers from any of the other CC places that you miss?I have in the past. Not often, but a few. Look me up.

Skistud2005
06-29-15, 00:01
I have in the past. Not often, but a few. Look me up.I've written lots of reviews on TER under the same handle. I'm not from here, but I'm here on business about once a month. I don't like to write reviews on here because they quickly get lost in the shuffle and buried. I will say this, the Hawaii board here seems more active than other parts of the country.