PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Captin Crunch
04-07-15, 23:22
Just got back from Tiffany's place where I got a terrific massage. She told me to check the bulletin board when I leave for an interesting notice from AOAO:

Illegal activities in units 1109 and 2409. We have complained to law enforcement officials about this activity on many occasions but they aren't interested and refuse to get involved. We have placed video cameras in front of these units so any customer entering will be recorded. Be warned. If you are involved in business at these places you WILL be recorded and these recordings will be a part of our efforts to evict these tenants.

I am intrigued by the statement that LE just isn't interested. You will find this notice on the bulletin board by the parking elevator.

Be careful.Who's in 1109?

Yahtzee
04-08-15, 02:47
That is slander. If they don't have proof of illegal activities, then the owner can sue them for damaging their business. How do they know anything illegal is going on in these apartments?Completely agree and if they had proof then they would of been able to kick them out already.

Member #5092
04-08-15, 02:52
Who's in 1109?Havnt been there in a while but junko and lilys place 1109 2409 can't remember which is which. Bros in the know correct me if I'm wrong.

DatDude808
04-08-15, 04:28
I've lurked for a while, think I'm ready to try an MP. Been on island about 9 months & have only tried one provider (actually one my whole life). Anyways long story short, want to try an MP but hesitant about the quality because I'm AA & want to experience an oriental. Don't want poor quality because the provider is scared of the the. LOL.

Places I'm looking at are Empire, the chick Sophie (Aloha Me Spa I think) & staying away from CC. Don't get a good feeling about there.

Any & all advice accepted.

Asstro
04-08-15, 04:32
I agree, that is slander! It could get ugly for the AOAO!Pacific Business News: Century Center AOAO lawsuit for eviction vs. Yoyo.

Century Square: Notices in elevators targeting Diamond Lily and Junko. Don't get off on 11th or 24th floor, or you will get smirks.

Lukinfersumluv
04-08-15, 09:48
The time for me to try the Taste of Hawaii is getting close. I will be there next week. Even though I will be there a week I might only get to play one time as getting out without the wife very often might be difficult. Which AMPs are a sure thing when it comes to GFE with BBBJCIM? Is it OK to tell the Mama that you would like to see a girl that provides these services? I will report back on my experience after I get back home in a couple of weeks.

SecretAgtMike
04-08-15, 14:08
Pacific Business News: Century Center AOAO lawsuit for eviction vs. Yoyo.

Century Square: Notices in elevators targeting Diamond Lily and Junko. Don't get off on 11th or 24th floor, or you will get smirks.LE is closing down illegal activities in CC from federal and local LE. 203,109, Ambrosia, etc closing. Eviction going up at the upper levels now.

Cindy from Moonnite and 203 is at Emerald! Never missed her experience. Awesome service!! Now with a TS.

ByTheBook
04-08-15, 20:46
Where does a guy go to get some Vietnamese pussy in this town? No KBs no way, no how.

Idusixtyning
04-08-15, 23:56
That is slander. If they don't have proof of illegal activities, then the owner can sue them for damaging their business. How do they know anything illegal is going on in these apartments?A lawsuit would only work if a plaintiff can prove financial damages in court. It would have to be a sizeable sum to make it worthwhile to hire an attorney. I also doubt if any provider would want to expose their tax liabilities to the IRS and the state of Hawaii due to unreported income. One novel approach could be a sexual harassment suit since the plaintiff would be a woman.

The best remedy is not to post and brag about the "location" of providers. A review is one thing but exposing the provider is another. Got to be smart about the public posts or the indies will go underground and be more difficult to find.

Secret Agent
04-09-15, 05:15
Where does a guy go to get some Vietnamese pussy in this town? No KBs no way, no how.

You sound like a Secret kinda a guy. I'd visit club secret next to xclusive by HMSA. You'll love it over there.Also try Saigon Palace on sheridan street, just mauka of club international. Lily formerly of Misty's, is now here. Sorry I just realized this line of Q and A can be moved to Vietnamese bars thread.

Bikini
04-09-15, 05:46
Where does a guy go to get some Vietnamese pussy in this town? No KBs no way, no how.Vivian at MF is Vietnamese.

Vt1234
04-09-15, 06:12
Hey guys I'm 20 on hol here. Looking to visit moonnite. Is it pretty safe, area etc? And price?

CM0069
04-09-15, 07:12
We have complained to law enforcement officialsBasically le most likely told them unless an actual crime is committed at them (victim) they can't really pursue it. Whomever is saying even with a video showing presence at floor, what does that prove really? All circumstantial, so they are desperate to the point of scaring anybody to not enter thus harming business to said room. I would carry a bag of extra clothing hat, and change it after leaving LOL and maybe a face mask and dance in front of camera while I wait for my elevator next time.

ByTheBook
04-09-15, 07:36
Vivian at MF is Vietnamese.Thanks. Isn't it difficult to make appointment with Vivian?

NiceBush808
04-09-15, 12:39
Anyone try this girl out yet? She's not bad. If so, how's her physical description top middle and bottom, ass, Bush? Attitude, service?

AwabiHunter
04-09-15, 13:00
Yup that's Lily's. Last time I saw her (few weeks ago) she asked me not to post because she was having trouble there. She told me a church owns the building, or something like that, and was trying to push "them" out. She said the posts get read by someone associated with the building and reports on them. Sucks that the warnings are so specific to the apartment numbers. Be safe!Century square downtown or Century Center Kalakuau?

Bikini
04-09-15, 13:44
Century square downtown or Century Center Kalakuau?Century Square downtown.

Vt1234
04-09-15, 15:40
Hey how does it work. Do you have to pay a house fee and then the lady you pick or just the house fee.

BP808
04-09-15, 17:49
Better to stay away from CC.

"LE is closing down illegal activities in CC from federal and local LE. 203,109, Ambrosia, etc closing. Eviction going up at the upper levels now.

Cindy from Moonnite and 203 is at Emerald! Never missed her experience. Awesome service!! Now with a TS. ".

LET crackdown on CC.

"Originally Posted by Asstro.

Century Square: Notices in elevators targeting Diamond Lily and Junko. Don't get off on 11th or 24th floor, or you will get smirks.

LE is closing down illegal activities in CC from federal and local LE. 203,109, Ambrosia, etc closing. Eviction going up at the upper levels now.

Cindy from Moonnite and 203 is at Emerald! Never missed her experience. Awesome service!! Now with a TS. ".

Spartacus77
04-09-15, 20:48

"LE is closing down illegal activities in CC from federal and local LE. 203,109, Ambrosia, etc closing. Eviction going up at the upper levels now.

LET crackdown on CC.

LE is closing down illegal activities in CC from federal and local LE. 203,109, Ambrosia, etc closing. Eviction going up at the upper levels now.

Cindy from Moonnite and 203 is at Emerald! Never missed her experience. Awesome service!! Now with a TS. ".I was just there earlier this week "visiting my new best friend Lexy. " I didn't have any problems at all and she didn't mention anything about being evicted. It's not a crime to visit friends in CC. These crackdown rumors are needless hysteria. I've always enjoyed my visits there. If my new best friend does move, I'll go visit her somewhere else.

BTW- Cindy worked at MF, not 203 and Lexie is on vacation, but will be back in two weeks.

StewPadasso
04-09-15, 21:47
Saw the ad and want to try. Anyone try EVA and where is this?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ask-about-the-120-1hr-special-2-gorgeous-chinese-girls-eva-and-sophie-available-800am-1100pmcall-and-enjoy/5216640

StewPadasso
04-09-15, 21:54
Sorry guys also, any info on this girl LISA.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pretty-chinesejapanese-girl-bodyrub/3304997

Mahalo guys just trying to find new providers.

Member #5092
04-09-15, 22:16

LET crackdown on CC.

Cindy from Moonnite and 203 is at Emerald! Never missed her experience. Awesome service!! Now with a TS. "..

"LE is closing down illegal activities in CC from federal and local LE. 203,109, Ambrosia, etc closing. Eviction going up at the upper levels now".
Bro BP you seem to have some pretty intimate knoledge of the going ons at CC just wondering where your geeting your info?

Bikini
04-10-15, 00:05
Did you read the notice? It said LE in NOT interested and will not cooperate.

LET crackdown on CC.

Memahu
04-10-15, 01:38
Basically le most likely told them unless an actual crime is committed at them (victim) they can't really pursue it. Whomever is saying even with a video showing presence at floor, what does that prove really? All circumstantial, so they are desperate to the point of scaring anybody to not enter thus harming business to said room. I would carry a bag of extra clothing hat, and change it after leaving LOL and maybe a face mask and dance in front of camera while I wait for my elevator next time.There are going to be a lot of mongers wearing sunglasses, a baseball cap down to his eyes, and a hoodie.

Member #6232
04-10-15, 03:10

LET crackdown on CC.

Cindy from Moonnite and 203 is at Emerald! Never missed her experience. Awesome service!! Now with a TS. ".Would it be far fetched that competition from other like business establishments whether legit or not are the powers to be with "reports" going to management in buildings? Seems more like hearsay versus actual factual basis such as under cover LE or video and the like. Guess desperate times calls for desperate measures amongst competitors. Let the games begin. It's a consumers world at moment with their own choices to make. For those in any business it's about the quality of service. O.

Idusixtyning
04-10-15, 05:30

LET crackdown on CC.

Cindy from Moonnite and 203 is at Emerald! Never missed her experience. Awesome service!! Now with a TS. ".I think you are getting civil and criminal actions mixed up. These disputes are between the building condo associations and the property owners. Not LE. I believe Yoyo owns both units (or through a proxy). If you research it, it is the same Chinese owner for both units. Kind of makes you wonder if the IRS is investigating where the purchase money came from. Probably enough of her girls have been arrested and convicted over time to present a case for the CC AOAO to go after her as a condo owner. They probably will put a lien on the units with a daily fine until she stops the Mayflower business activity. She can get around this by closing Mayflower and renting to proxies that open up licensed massage businesses with street smart girls that don't get arrested.

LE do not evict people from their dwellings without a court order. The chances of being caught in a raid in a place in CS or CC are no different than stand alone places like Emeralds.

Condo association lawsuits with condo owners don't worry me one bit. I'd much prefer going to CC than going to Nirvana or VIP (walks of shame). I also think it is more conspicuous being seen around Emeralds as there is nothing else around there. CC is convenient for a quickie in the middle of the day. My buddies that have SOs and work in town like going to CC establishments for fast lunch break sessions and be home on time without skipping a beat.

Blake123
04-10-15, 05:46

LET crackdown on CC.

I've been going to the CC hundreds of times for over two decades. I'm not afraid of the current scare tactics.

My buddies that have SOs and work in town like going to CC establishments for fast lunch break sessions and be home on time without skipping a beat.I used to do that a lot back in the day, but not so much nowadays. Remember the Hula Hands place? If you do, you'll know why I spent many lunch breaks there.

MuffinStuffer
04-10-15, 15:18

LET crackdown on CC.

Cindy from Moonnite and 203 is at Emerald! Never missed her experience. Awesome service!! Now with a TS. ".Using LE to scare people away sounds shill'ish to me. LE is doing no such thing.

BP808
04-10-15, 18:34
Using LE to scare people away sounds shill'ish to me. LE is doing no such thing.I simply quoted 2 other brothers' comments. It is just my own personal opinion that I will like to stay away.

Dvd888
04-10-15, 20:24
Got a call from Mama Candy earlier in the week. "New girl just got here, come down. " Stopped by Weds evening to see what she looked like and she turns out to be attractive 40 ish, taller well proportioned korean lady named Jia who claims to have never done this kind of work before. Speaks perfect english, sounds like she lived in the US for a while.

They have a table in the shower but I took a shower myself cause the table looks marginally clean. I passed on a massage and took off her clothes. She looked better naked which isn't always the case with older women. She has beautiful natural see's, nice okole (for a korean), and a Bush. I prefer unshaven and asked her not to shave there so she made me promise to come back and see her soon. Being new I guess she reverted to past experience and treated me like her boyfriend. Decent BBBJ, then 69, CG, RCG, MISH, standing MISH where I came in the cover.

She seemed to have enjoyed the encounter, like when you pick up a tourist in Waikiki who found you attractive and invites you to spend the night. I found her to be pleasant and accommodating but new to this kind of work. She didn't want DFK or MSOG but we ran out of time cause we were talking to long instead of taking care of business. Next time I'll know better.

L /8 A /9 S /8. Usual tariff. Will repeat cause I'm sure next time will be even better. There was also another older woman working too, but she looked a bit older than Jia.

Hope Candy can keep finding girls because her location is good as no one will spot you going in. Hehe.

Idusixtyning
04-11-15, 00:16
Remember the Hula Hands place? If you do, you'll know why I spent many lunch breaks there.That brings back great memories. What was that? About 18 years ago? I was like a kid in a candy store. Unfortunately, I didn't have as much money to burn in those days or I would have been there every other day.

BootyMan247
04-11-15, 01:17
Been wanting to try GoGo Spa for a while, just haven't seen any reports on it. Anyone have any good info on it? Should I ignore it, and go with one of my regular spots? Just been wanting to try something new. Especially the ebony girl at Hello Kitty. Just want different AMP options. Thanks and be safe!

Bukake King
04-11-15, 08:37
Went to Moonlite to check out Joy a while back, but she's not there anymore. Then just went to Seven to check out Chanel, but she's gone but coming back soon. So mama introduced me to Rin. Behold. "Rin" is Hot Joy from Moonlite. She's been at Seven for a while now, but I didn't even know.

Had a great session with her and she's hot as ever with those nice tits.

So Joy from Moonlite fans, check her out at Seven. She goes by "Rin".

Good Mongering.

Buka.

ByTheBook
04-11-15, 10:11
Went to Moonlite to check out Joy a while back, but she's not there anymore. Then just went to Seven to check out Chanel, but she's gone but coming back soon. So mama introduced me to Rin. Behold. "Rin" is Hot Joy from Moonlite. She's been at Seven for a while now, but I didn't even know.

Good Mongering.

Buka.This report is better served in 'Where is She Now' thread. Thank you.

FutSniffA
04-11-15, 15:21

Good Mongering.

Buka.No that's PIE Joy from moon night is someone else. "RiN" = PIE and a few other names. The stomach tat is a dead give away to PIE.

BP808
04-11-15, 16:25
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/dreams-are-made-of-this2-hot-chinese-girls-eva-and-sophie-ask-about-our-1201-hr-special-aloha-me-spa/5275307

I visited last month with Sophie. She was good but Eva today was amazing.

L / A / S 9/10/9.

L she only lost a point because her face was cute (vs gorgeous). That's it. Her body is 5'3". I would put her at 110-115 lbs. She is a spinner (as you can see in the ad with her cartwheel) although she doesn't have the typical spinner body. IMHO, her body was a 9. 5. Not skinny but not fat. Curvy. She has night soft but shapely thighs, little bit of a round ass which felt good when grabbing a handful when I was carrying her in standing position. Natural be's with small responsive nipples. Her body looks great standing up, laying down or in DS. Her kitty is Shaved below and landscaped on top.

A / S. 9 in service only because the girls don't shower with you. Otherwise great service. The guy who is there is easy going. She is GFE with LFK. She gave fantastic BBBJ that rivals the best of them. She knows where to put her tongue's attention to in junior. Started with that then moved to 69. Fake moans at first. But her clit gets exposed when she starts enjoying. Which makes it Easier to Make her cum. Moved to DATY where she came. She is not a squirter or gusher but she gets way more wet when she cums. More BBBJ then cover goes on. CG, sitting up, standing, standing mish (fingered her clit until she came here and pushed junior out from the squeezing) then laying mish and I popped. Continued on because she felt so good. Rotated to side and then Laying DS and second pop. Her ass is so sweet to be pushing her cushion. Definite repeat for me.

Treat her well guys.

Oishinanko
04-11-15, 20:15
Bro poi dog so for iv seen lily nana and another can't remember the name, been there 5 times with no extras though. If your looking for a good legit massage from a pertty MT I would recommend leelawadee.Had appointment with Lilly in Wahiawa on Thursday. She flaked! She no show so I text her and she said cannot because I have client at CC. WTF! Waste my time. I used to tolerate going to Wahiawa because it is just Lilly and me during the session with nobody else. But the place is run down and looks like from the 1950's, moldy and dusty. Right across from Wahiawa General ER. Hmmmm. She used to service me better in the past but service has started to spiral down. Maybe she have problem with her SO but definitely no excuse for no show without letting me know! I won't repeat anymore, I got better service on US Airways. LOL.

Happy hunting.

O. and.

Blake123
04-12-15, 05:31
That brings back great memories. What was that? About 18 years ago? I was like a kid in a candy store. Unfortunately, I didn't have as much money to burn in those days or I would have been there every other day.That was in the early 90's. I miss that place.

BenZ88
04-12-15, 14:38
Me too. Mama Kim was awesome. They were the biggest AMP at that time.

AwabiHunter
04-12-15, 15:18
Me too. Mama Kim was awesome. They were the biggest AMP at that time.I remember that place like yesterday, that place was probably the first if I recall correctly, lines out the doors at night it was fricken nuts, all the guys after the strip clubs were lined up out the door waiting there turn and the place was rocking with Moans and beds shaking, I'm sure tenants couldn't sleep at night from all the floors rocking, and then there was the "New Yorker" which in my book was better, goods times.

Awabi.

Niceguy808
04-12-15, 18:07
From what I've been told, Century Center is on a mission to shutdown every single AMP operating there. Ambrosia, 109 and 203 are gone and others are already in the crosshairs.

Look for MoonNite to have to move soon and it's likely that other board favorites will like be next and rumors also indicate that Mayflower is being targeted. This explains why some places, like Blue Angel, have established themselves on Vineyard and CC203 girls have moved to Rejuve or taken over Jina's. I wouldn't be surprised if Hello Kitty might also be under threat.

Some years ago, CC did the same thing after the Hula Hands bust. An AMP was hard to find in Century Center for a long time. Eventually, the mamasans moved back in, though were much more low-key. Still, the building curfew was established and the 24/7 AMP was a thing of the past anywhere above the 2nd floor. I wouldn't be surprised if security was keeping a record of people who come in after the curfew time who leave their IDs at the front desk. I won't be doing any more late visits there.

There's no telling to what lengths CC AOAO and LE will go to, but look for new cameras to be installed on floors where AMPs are located and some already have been.

From what I've seen over the years at CC, there's plenty of blame to go around.

Century Center went for the quick buck by renting to the mamas in the first place. The mamas were willing to pay whatever rent CC asked for and were also happy to rent several places at once. Unless they were deaf and blind, there's no way they couldn't have known what was happening. For a long time, money talked and CC listened intently. Their tenants also knew, but had to ignore it because building management didn't seem to care. It seems that enough was enough for some of them and they've apparently decided to push the building owners to kick them all out. All of them.

The mamas also violated terms of their leases by having the girls live in their places. The leases were either for residential or business. If your lease is for a residence, you're not supposed to run a business there. If your lease is for a business, you're not supposed to be living there. It doesn't get simpler than that. Still, CC must have known about it, but let it go anyway.

But, the biggest culprits are the clients themselves. Guys were coming in drunk or high, knocking on the wrong doors and making nuisances of themselves. Harassing any woman they saw that the even thought was an AMP girl and scaring the crap out of innocent people who occupy a location formerly held by an AMP or just located on the same floor. I've heard of loud arguments breaking out inside the AMPs with dissatisfied customers arguing with the mamas or the girls, which only served to draw unwanted attention to the fact that an AMP was there. Sure, most of the guys on this board would know better, but not every AMP client comes to this board and some that do aren't astute enough to keep things on the down low.

So, for the second time in recent memory, Century Center is out to evict the AMPs and it's likely that escorts operating there may be getting the boot as well.

MuffinStuffer
04-12-15, 20:42
Ok I am going to attach a little 'hint hint' to the beginning of this comment. So hint hint.

Nobody needs to worry about LE getting involved at your favorite AMP. Nobody would be wrong actually, unless there is a report of a theft / robbery, assault, drug issue, exploitation / slavery or similar vociferous crime you are not going to get PD showing up to a spa. PD showing up outside or in the vicinity is 9 times out of 10 a coincidence. The other 1 time out of 10 is because of one of those other problems going on. This is why smart Mama's stick to Korean and Chinese girls. Establishments that bring in the shadier type chicks, would be the ones I would worry about if any of you are worried about PD showing up. Even if they do show up for a particular lady that is linked to something shadier than selling her snatch PD will not be looking for the customers. Just shut your mouth PD leave and continue laying pipe.

As far as Vice, its a waste of time. Most of the girls can smell a UC, if he doesn't take his clothes off, isn't a regular, watch their language and tactics change. Vice isn't interested in a waste of time. They are interested in juicy targets, ones with drugs, abusive pimps who are into other rackets. AMPs are a waste of time. The best way to look at Vice is to know they have ADHD and their attention is only caught by GLORY. Glory meaning a gunfight or a big time bust.

Another hint hint, LE at several levels not just PD are very much customers. Just ask your favorite Mama next time. Believe it or not the next time you are at CHM or Empire the next time, there is a good chance some member of Johnny Law may be in the next room laying pipe just like all the other customers. How many of you can claim knowing a retired HPD guy that has a young (er) Korean wife that you swear might be or might have been an AMP girl or Bargirl or both?

As far as CC specifically. Lease troubles in the building do not, I repeat do not have anything to do with LE trouble. The best thing that all of you could do for you favorite establishments is to stop the fear-mongering of tossing LE into the fold. Because those that do say LE LE LE OMG OMG, are wrong. Unfortunately most of those reading don't know any better. What it a camera going to prove? Nothing unless that camera actually catches you committing a crime. You walking into the building is not a crime. You ringing a bell at a business establishment is not a crime. Giving your I'd? The only reason you have to worry about that is not because anyone could give your info to LE but, that they could glean enough info for a partial I'd theft. You would be surprised what someone can do with a full name, address and lic #.

So lets keep the 'reports' section to the mongering reports and stop the fear-mongering reports.

Niceguy808
04-12-15, 22:02
From what I've been told, Century Center is on a mission to shutdown every single AMP operating there. Ambrosia, 109 and 203 are gone and others are already in the crosshairs.

Look for MoonNite to have to move soon and it's likely that other board favorites will like be next and rumors also indicate that Mayflower is being targeted. This explains why some places, like Blue Angel, have established themselves on Vineyard and CC203 girls have moved to Rejuve or taken over Jina's. I wouldn't be surprised if Hello Kitty might also be under threat.I have been made aware that Ambrosia is till open. Furthermore, Hello Kitty is in no danger of eviction.

Sorry, guys. I still have strong memories of the big purge that happened after the Hula Hands closure. So, I tend to assume the worst.

Pau Hana Party
04-12-15, 22:18
Ok I am going to attach a little 'hint hint' to the beginning of this comment. So hint hint.

Nobody needs to worry about LE getting involved at your favorite AMP. Nobody would be wrong actually, unless there is a report of a theft / robbery, assault, drug issue, exploitation / slavery or similar vociferous crime you are not going to get PD showing up to a spa. PD showing up outside or in the vicinity is 9 times out of 10 a coincidence. The other 1 time out of 10 is because of one of those other problems going on. This is why smart Mama's stick to Korean and Chinese girls. Establishments that bring in the shadier type chicks, would be the ones I would worry about if any of you are worried about PD showing up. Even if they do show up for a particular lady that is linked to something shadier than selling her snatch PD will not be looking for the customers. Just shut your mouth PD leave and continue laying pipe.

As far as Vice, its a waste of time. Most of the girls can smell a UC, if he doesn't take his clothes off, isn't a regular, watch their language and tactics change. Vice isn't interested in a waste of time. They are interested in juicy targets, ones with drugs, abusive pimps who are into other rackets. AMPs are a waste of time. The best way to look at Vice is to know they have ADHD and their attention is only caught by GLORY. Glory meaning a gunfight or a big time bust.

Another hint hint, LE at several levels not just PD are very much customers. Just ask your favorite Mama next time. Believe it or not the next time you are at CHM or Empire the next time, there is a good chance some member of Johnny Law may be in the next room laying pipe just like all the other customers. How many of you can claim knowing a retired HPD guy that has a young (er) Korean wife that you swear might be or might have been an AMP girl or Bargirl or both?

As far as CC specifically. Lease troubles in the building do not, I repeat do not have anything to do with LE trouble. The best thing that all of you could do for you favorite establishments is to stop the fear-mongering of tossing LE into the fold. Because those that do say LE LE LE OMG OMG, are wrong. Unfortunately most of those reading don't know any better. What it a camera going to prove? Nothing unless that camera actually catches you committing a crime. You walking into the building is not a crime. You ringing a bell at a business establishment is not a crime. Giving your I'd? The only reason you have to worry about that is not because anyone could give your info to LE but, that they could glean enough info for a partial I'd theft. You would be surprised what someone can do with a full name, address and lic #.

So lets keep the 'reports' section to the mongering reports and stop the fear-mongering reports.I agree, I've been in AMPs while LE conducted "a search", I reported it here. Funny thing is, not one time did I see the Landlord. Plus I know the landlords and the LE aren't working together at all. So everytime I see a report of the landlords and cops working together to fight the evil women "that they think are doing sexual massagese" I don't get it. However It does mean I get more time with the girls. And the Mamas thank me for cumming. (pun intended) The other issue is, some of the places are owned by people who like the businesses they are renting to. I know, one of my good friends is the owner of one such place, he is a rich SOB, owns an auto dealership, He is "Never going to ivict his tenant" So let it rest. And please don't ask me who my friend is. This isn't that kind of site. Pau.

Oishinanko
04-12-15, 22:39
I have been made aware that Ambrosia is till open. Furthermore, Hello Kitty is in no danger of eviction.

Sorry, guys. I still have strong memories of the big purge that happened after the Hula Hands closure. So, I tend to assume the worst.Everyone stop already, massage parlors and relaxation establishments are all legal. Check the DCCA registration for all your favorite man cave. All registered and legal for business according to the State of Hawaii. There is nothing illegal about having sex in your bedroom, in your hotel room that you paid the HF at the front desk, or at Empire where you pay for use of the room. Having sex is legal as long as it is not coerced, as long as a menu with price is not discussed. However, it is unlawful to engage in sexual acts such as a HJ at a registered massage therapy establishment as per DCCA regulations. That is why HE are sometimes challenging to obtain form a licensed massage therapist. The legislature can't make it illegal for us to give our girlfriends some money in appreciation for loving us so passionately. LOL. Otherwise LE will have to arrest my secretary for prostitution for accepting money from me. Hahaha, I should stop before I get tagged with a sexual harassment lawsuit! AMP--It's all legal in Hawaii so no shame (walk up the stair of shame or the elevator of shame with head held high, smile at the security camera) unless you have some moral issues and have the need to confess to your clergy; in which case you are engaged in the wrong hobby.

Happy hunting.

O. and.

Mondo Badfoot
04-13-15, 00:53
Me too. Mama Kim was awesome. They were the biggest AMP at that time.Before Hula Hands, Kim was downstairs in 109. I don't know about anyone else, but she personally took care of me, and she was very skilled and enthusiastic!

H Mobius
04-13-15, 01:00
I have been made aware that Ambrosia is till open. Furthermore, Hello Kitty is in no danger of eviction.

Sorry, guys. I still have strong memories of the big purge that happened after the Hula Hands closure. So, I tend to assume the worst.Good for Ambrosia, because they were smack in the middle of renovating when this all came up.

Mondo Badfoot
04-13-15, 01:11
Got a call from Mama Candy earlier in the week. "New girl just got here, come down. " Stopped by Weds evening to see what she looked like and she turns out to be attractive 40 ish, taller well proportioned korean lady named Jia who claims to have never done this kind of work before. Speaks perfect english, sounds like she lived in the US for a while.

They have a table in the shower but I took a shower myself cause the table looks marginally clean. I passed on a massage and took off her clothes. She looked better naked which isn't always the case with older women. She has beautiful natural see's, nice okole (for a korean), and a Bush. I prefer unshaven and asked her not to shave there so she made me promise to come back and see her soon. Being new I guess she reverted to past experience and treated me like her boyfriend. Decent BBBJ, then 69, CG, RCG, MISH, standing MISH where I came in the cover.

She seemed to have enjoyed the encounter, like when you pick up a tourist in Waikiki who found you attractive and invites you to spend the night. I found her to be pleasant and accommodating but new to this kind of work. She didn't want DFK or MSOG but we ran out of time cause we were talking to long instead of taking care of business. Next time I'll know better.

L /8 A /9 S /8. Usual tariff. Will repeat cause I'm sure next time will be even better. There was also another older woman working too, but she looked a bit older than Jia.

Hope Candy can keep finding girls because her location is good as no one will spot you going in. Hehe.Mahalos for the tip, DVD. Read your post so I had to check her out. Good looking MILF- early 40's and in good shape! She also has stamina! Best BBBJ I have ever had- unbelievable ability to DT. Best ever! Good CFS in many positions. No DFK, but definite repeat!

Idusixtyning
04-13-15, 01:49
So lets keep the 'reports' section to the mongering reports and stop the fear-mongering reports.Second that. Fear mongering actually assists the forces that are anti-establishments.

Any dispute going on is between the owners association and the individual owners. A civil matter. Not criminal. So there is nothing to worry about from LE. I don't have a second thought about mongering there. It's a mixed use commercial-residential building, not strictly residential.

Oishinanko
04-13-15, 01:59

Look for MoonNite to have to move soon and it's likely that other board favorites will like be next and rumors also indicate that Mayflower is being targeted. This explains why some places, like Blue Angel, have established themselves on Vineyard and CC203 girls have moved to Rejuve or taken over Jina's. I wouldn't be surprised if Hello Kitty might also be under threat.

Some years ago, CC did the same thing after the Hula Hands bust. An AMP was hard to find in Century Center for a long time. Eventually, the mamasans moved back in, though were much more low-key. Still, the building curfew was established and the 24/7 AMP was a thing of the past anywhere above the 2nd floor. I wouldn't be surprised if security was keeping a record of people who come in after the curfew time who leave their IDs at the front desk. I won't be doing any more late visits there.

There's no telling to what lengths CC AOAO and LE will go to, but look for new cameras to be installed on floors where AMPs are located and some already have been.

Century Center went for the quick buck by renting to the mamas in the first place. The mamas were willing to pay whatever rent CC asked for and were also happy to rent several places at once. Unless they were deaf and blind, there's no way they couldn't have known what was happening. For a long time, money talked and CC listened intently. Their tenants also knew, but had to ignore it because building management didn't seem to care. It seems that enough was enough for some of them and they've apparently decided to push the building owners to kick them all out. All of them.

The mamas also violated terms of their leases by having the girls live in their places. The leases were either for residential or business. If your lease is for a residence, you're not supposed to run a business there. If your lease is for a business, you're not supposed to be living there. It doesn't get simpler than that. Still, CC must have known about it, but let it go anyway.

But, the biggest culprits are the clients themselves. Guys were coming in drunk or high, knocking on the wrong doors and making nuisances of themselves. Harassing any woman they saw that the even thought was an AMP girl and scaring the crap out of innocent people who occupy a location formerly held by an AMP or just located on the same floor. I've heard of loud arguments breaking out inside the AMPs with dissatisfied customers arguing with the mamas or the girls, which only served to draw unwanted attention to the fact that an AMP was there. Sure, most of the guys on this board would know better, but not every AMP client comes to this board and some that do aren't astute enough to keep things on the down low.

So, for the second time in recent memory, Century Center is out to evict the AMPs and it's likely that escorts operating there may be getting the boot as well.NG808, dude. Mayflower is owned by a gent in San Francisco. The corporation acting as an agent for Mayflower is a multimillion dollar company called CSC. It has a subsidiary in downtown called CSC of Hawaii acting as an agent for Mayflower; providing logistical, legal, and probably financial backing. To Mayflower, CC AOAO must be like an annoying cockroach scurrying in the hallway at night. Completely harmless irritation. As MC Hammer sang, "You can't touch this. " Big money, big business, spineless politicians, laws with no teeth for LE to do anything because in reality, Hawaii has legalized brothels by omission.

We live in a great State.

Happy hunting.

O. and.

Blake123
04-13-15, 03:41
Before Hula Hands, Kim was downstairs in 109. I don't know about anyone else, but she personally took care of me, and she was very skilled and enthusiastic!I had her only once--inside one of the rooms at Hula Hands. A freak-in-the-sheets, she was. I really don't recall ever seeing her in 109.

AwabiHunter
04-13-15, 12:54
NG808, dude. Mayflower is owned by a gent in San Francisco. The corporation acting as an agent for Mayflower is a multimillion dollar company called CSC. It has a subsidiary in downtown called CSC of Hawaii acting as an agent for Mayflower; providing logistical, legal, and probably financial backing. To Mayflower, CC AOAO must be like an annoying cockroach scurrying in the hallway at night. Completely harmless irritation. As MC Hammer sang, "You can't touch this. " Big money, big business, spineless politicians, laws with no teeth for LE to do anything because in reality, Hawaii has legalized brothels by omission.

Happy hunting.

O. and.Very well put Oishinanko.

Goser
04-13-15, 13:03
NG808, dude. Mayflower is owned by a gent in San Francisco. The corporation acting as an agent for Mayflower is a multimillion dollar company called CSC. It has a subsidiary in downtown called CSC of Hawaii acting as an agent for Mayflower; providing logistical, legal, and probably financial backing. To Mayflower, CC AOAO must be like an annoying cockroach scurrying in the hallway at night. Completely harmless irritation. As MC Hammer sang, "You can't touch this. " Big money, big business, spineless politicians, laws with no teeth for LE to do anything because in reality, Hawaii has legalized brothels by omission.

Happy hunting.

O. and.The AOAO does what all do which is attempt to scare owners into submission. I would not be surprised if Mayflower closes due to these actions. I hope not, but Yoyo was not talking like a confident AMP owner the last time I talked to her about it.

Honolulu808
04-13-15, 14:56

So, for the second time in recent memory, Century Center is out to evict the AMPs and it's likely that escorts operating there may be getting the boot as well.As it was reported many times 109 is not one of the place affected as the above reports states. Happiness just outgrew 109. They needed a place that was bigger. 3 rooms could not handle the volume of customers coming to this place.

Spartacus77
04-13-15, 15:43
I can see the logic of the AOAO board of CC wanting the illegal massage businesses out of the building. LE probably won't get involved (unless something really agregious is happening). So the building management itself will try to shame mongers from going there, and pressuring landlords not to renew leases once they expire. Evictions are messy and require deep pockets due to legal procedures. Some of the AMPs are / were a little too blatant in advertising for services. I recall the former 109 owners taking pictures of their girls poolside at CC, other amps take pics of their girls near windows that are all obviously CC views, and giving out room numbers of CC units. That's kind of unwise on their part.

I know they want to make it easy for we mongers to know where they are, but descretion is a virtue in this business (plus it's common sense not to draw too much attention to yourself by building management). I think eventually most of the obvious offenders will go somewhere else, but others will remain. It will be a lengthy process though. It's not a crime to go to CC and visit a unit there. Just be smart about it and don't draw unneeded attention to yourself.

ByTheBook
04-13-15, 18:08
Hey guys, here is a thought; when posting reviews of girls with a 3 letter name, let's add 1 letter to the name. This site does not recognize 3 letter names. Try this instead: Lux becomes Luxx; Aki becomes Akii; Amy becomes Amyy; Soi becomes Soii. See how that works. So in the future if we remember to post a 4 letter name for a 3 letter name-that will help us mongers in our search efforts.

Relaxed Guy
04-13-15, 19:30

Happy hunting.

O. and.I think you're misunderstanding CSC here -- CSC Services of Hawaii, is what some call a "corporation company. " Essentially, when you do business in a state, you need to have an agent for service of process (see the State DCCA). Understandably, many large corporations do not wish to set up physical offices for this purpose, so contract CSC or other corporation companies to act as their agent in a particular state. If you search the DCCA, you'll find that CSC "represents" a _lot_ of corporations, such as Wells Fargo, Vanguard, etc. , etc. , etc. Now Mayflower? Who knows, maybe they just wanted anonymizing of their info or whatever. No, I don't work for CSC, just wanted to clear up a misunderstanding.

DatDude808
04-13-15, 22:19
Finally popped my MP cherry & it wasn't what I thought it would be. Maybe I had too high of expectations. Was trying to go to Happiness but the ad I looked at was for Seven. I called & made an appt for no one in particular but to make I had somebody. Got there & was greeted by Sasha. About 5 ft, 110 lbs, very petite but I was enjoyed what I saw. She walks me to the room & said she would return. My anticipation & excitement was building up.

She walks in& climbs on top with light kisses on my chest & stroking King. No kissing or GFE, straight to busy. Didn't really mind. Next was CBJ, nothing spectacular, no DT, a little slurping, but was not impressed. After about 2 minutes she climbs on top. Comfortable fit, not too tight or wide open. Then she dismounts & asks for tip. In my head I'm like WTF?

Give her the tip the we fall back on the bed for mish. She was very soft spoken with her words & moans but it didn't seem real more like just going with the motions. Finally was k9. Have to say that felt VERY hood & was able get King deep in her love muscle after about 15 minutes, she said she was about to pop & could feel her muscle contracting which made pop. Once done she died me off & brought me some water & that was it. Out the door I go.

As stated earlier, I wanted to go to Happiness, so when I left, I looked up their ad & figured I was in the wrong place and drove over there, but still didn't see it. I saw Orchid & China Doll, but no Happiness. Maybe someone here can help with that?

Maybe because I'm AA, affected the service, don't know. All in all, I finally got to be with a Korean & will probably sample again because there has to be a better experience than that. To sum up: No GFE, no DATY or DATO, No kissing, CBJ, CFS, Mish & K9. Repeat at 7, doubt it. Any tips for the future are appreciated. You can pm me or just reply. Safe mongering.

Oppa808
04-13-15, 22:44
Hey guys, here is a thought; when posting reviews of girls with a 3 letter name, let's add 1 letter to the name. This site does not recognize 3 letter names. Try this instead: Lux becomes Luxx; Aki becomes Akii; Amy becomes Amyy; Soi becomes Soii. See how that works. So in the future if we remember to post a 4 letter name for a 3 letter name-that will help us mongers in our search efforts.Sounds like a great idea! Wonder why nobody has suggested that before?

Oishinanko
04-13-15, 23:01
The AOAO does what all do which is attempt to scare owners into submission. I would not be surprised if Mayflower closes due to these actions. I hope not, but Yoyo was not talking like a confident AMP owner the last time I talked to her about it.As previously reported, the person on record as the principle for Mayflower, LLC is located in the link below. The person has legal residence in San Francisco. Is yoyo from San Fran?? I think she runs the place but is not the owner. If you look up CSC services which acts as the agent for Mayflower, you will realize how powerful CSC is and that they wouldn't care a F* about the AOAO.

https://hbe.ehawaii.gov/documents/business.html?fileNumber=94158C5&view=info

Like all AMP, Mayflower is a legal entity doing business within the boundary set by Hawaii Statute. As long as the girls do not ask for money, it's all legal and not prostitution.

Happy Hunting.

Punanilicr
04-13-15, 23:08
Hey guys, here is a thought; when posting reviews of girls with a 3 letter name, let's add 1 letter to the name. This site does not recognize 3 letter names. Try this instead: Lux becomes Luxx; Aki becomes Akii; Amy becomes Amyy; Soi becomes Soii. See how that works. So in the future if we remember to post a 4 letter name for a 3 letter name-that will help us mongers in our search efforts.Fantastic idea!!

Gargoyles1
04-13-15, 23:12
I can see the logic of the AOAO board of CC wanting the illegal massage businesses out of the building. LE probably won't get involved (unless something really agregious is happening). So the building management itself will try to shame mongers from going there, and pressuring landlords not to renew leases once they expire. Evictions are messy and require deep pockets due to legal procedures. Some of the AMPs are / were a little too blatant in advertising for services. I recall the former 109 owners taking pictures of their girls poolside at CC, other amps take pics of their girls near windows that are all obviously CC views, and giving out room numbers of CC units. That's kind of unwise on their part.

I know they want to make it easy for we mongers to know where they are, but descretion is a virtue in this business (plus it's common sense not to draw too much attention to yourself by building management). I think eventually most of the obvious offenders will go somewhere else, but others will remain. It will be a lengthy process though. It's not a crime to go to CC and visit a unit there. Just be smart about it and don't draw unneeded attention to yourself.Hmmm they know about board and hey they make a $1. 00 off every monger that's get a massage with the parking pass. Yea go figure. They are so many mongers everyday so it adds up for them its extra money. LOL.

H Mobius
04-13-15, 23:52

Happy hunting.

O. and.I kinda didn't want to bring it up but yeah, seems Mayflower is a Limited Liability Corporation. Another company formed this LLC so yes they are quite connected It's not like it's just some lady renting girls in her apartment.

In the bottom line though, what will happen is what will happen. Time will tell.

Blake123
04-14-15, 03:27
Finally popped my MP cherry & it wasn't what I thought it would be. Maybe I had too high of expectations. Was trying to go to Happiness but the ad I looked at was for Seven. I called & made an appt for no one in particular but to make I had somebody. Got there & was greeted by Sasha. About 5 ft, 110 lbs, very petite but I was enjoyed what I saw. She walks me to the room & said she would return. My anticipation & excitement was building up.

She walks in& climbs on top with light kisses on my chest & stroking King. No kissing or GFE, straight to busy. Didn't really mind. Next was CBJ, nothing spectacular, no DT, a little slurping, but was not impressed. After about 2 minutes she climbs on top. Comfortable fit, not too tight or wide open. Then she dismounts & asks for tip. In my head I'm like WTF?

Give her the tip the we fall back on the bed for mish. She was very soft spoken with her words & moans but it didn't seem real more like just going with the motions. Finally was k9. Have to say that felt VERY hood & was able get King deep in her love muscle after about 15 minutes, she said she was about to pop & could feel her muscle contracting which made pop. Once done she died me off & brought me some water & that was it. Out the door I go.

As stated earlier, I wanted to go to Happiness, so when I left, I looked up their ad & figured I was in the wrong place and drove over there, but still didn't see it. I saw Orchid & China Doll, but no Happiness. Maybe someone here can help with that?

Maybe because I'm AA, affected the service, don't know. All in all, I finally got to be with a Korean & will probably sample again because there has to be a better experience than that. To sum up: No GFE, no DATY or DATO, No kissing, CBJ, CFS, Mish & K9. Repeat at 7, doubt it. Any tips for the future are appreciated. You can pm me or just reply. Safe mongering.Happiness IS at the old China Doll location. They haven't changed the signs yet (Happiness opened there just last week).

It looks like Sasha gave you the LE check in the beginning. That has happened to me during a couple visits there with a new girl. First thing, they will slap on a condom and ride you in ACG for a few pumps. I didn't mind it when Chanel, Olivia, Jenny & Tammy did that to me the first time I saw them. Never give the tip until you are done with the girl.

In Backpage, if you search for "Happiness," Seven's ad always shows up in the results, as well as the Happiness AMP. That's what led you to Seven instead.

Oishinanko
04-14-15, 03:32
I think you're misunderstanding CSC here -- CSC Services of Hawaii, is what some call a "corporation company. " Essentially, when you do business in a state, you need to have an agent for service of process (see the State DCCA). Understandably, many large corporations do not wish to set up physical offices for this purpose, so contract CSC or other corporation companies to act as their agent in a particular state. If you search the DCCA, you'll find that CSC "represents" a _lot_ of corporations, such as Wells Fargo, Vanguard, etc. , etc. , etc. Now Mayflower? Who knows, maybe they just wanted anonymizing of their info or whatever. No, I don't work for CSC, just wanted to clear up a misunderstanding.You don't need a physical office or a corporation company to set up and run a business in Hawaii even if you are an out of state resident. You just need a physical address. Mayflower already has a physical address; and a few other documents like your federal tax I'd no. And Hawaii GE tax license; and hire someone like Yoyo to manage the day to day operations. CSC or corporation companys' will literally run the administrative, legal, and financial aspects of your company. I believe CSC SERVICE OF Hawaii is doing more behind the scene than just being an agent of record. Any problem that Mayflower may experience with the CC AOAO is likely handled by CSC SERVICES OF Hawaii so that hopefully all us mongers can enjoy our hobby. I love this country. Big corporation supporting our local sex industry.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.

H Mobius
04-14-15, 03:49
As long as the girls do not ask for money, it's all legal and not prostitution.

Happy Hunting.A few years ago, that was exactly the problem at a certain sex place and was the topic of discussion back then. Later, there seemed to be a consensus here about not bringing up raids. I agree, and won't comment about this year alone.

DatDude808
04-14-15, 03:56
Happiness IS at the old China Doll location. They haven't changed the signs yet (Happiness opened there just last week).

It looks like Sasha gave you the LE check in the beginning. That has happened to me during a couple visits there with a new girl. First thing, they will slap on a condom and ride you in ACG for a few pumps. I didn't mind it when Chanel, Olivia, Jenny & Tammy did that to me the first time I saw them. Never give the tip until you are done with the girl.

In Backpage, if you search for "Happiness," Seven's ad always shows up in the results, as well as the Happiness AMP. That's what led you to Seven instead.Thanks for the feedback. What you explained with the search is how I came up with the ad. I had read about the LE check awhile ago but forgot, now it makes sense. It still kinda throws off the session tho. I was confused & about to be mad as hell.

So if I refused to pay when she asked, couldn't she have refused service? IDK. Like I said I'm new, didn't want to be an asshole or aggressive but also I was unsure of what was going on, so I cooperated.

I honestly think it would have been different somewhere else. I'll find out & report back.

Redneck 1
04-14-15, 05:36
Never give the tip until you are done with the girl. Good advice.

That's been emphasized on the forum again and again over the years, and guys have often reported unfavorable results when doing the opposite.

As posted by Kapalua years ago:

"In my opinion it's preferable to not pay the 'tip' in advance at an AMP, and that's my policy. If an AMP provider requests advance payment of the tip, a customer can show her that he has the money and then explain (in a polite and friendly manner) that the amount of the 'tip' will depend upon the quality of the service. If a provider refuses to proceed without advance payment of the tip, a customer can ask the mama for a different provider or simply leave that AMP. In my opinion it's better to limit the loss to $50 than risk losing the full $200. If the tip is paid in advance, then what the provider in this case said is often true: 'she can do whatever she wants' and doesn't have to 'care about what the customer's expectations or wants are'. A customer's advance payment of the tip shifts the balance of power completely to the provider".

Blake123
04-14-15, 05:49
Good advice.

That's been emphasized on the forum again and again over the years, and guys have often reported unfavorable results when doing the opposite.

"In my opinion it's preferable to not pay the 'tip' in advance at an AMP, and that's my policy. If an AMP provider requests advance payment of the tip, a customer can show her that he has the money and then explain (in a polite and friendly manner) that the amount of the 'tip' will depend upon the quality of the service. If a provider refuses to proceed without advance payment of the tip, a customer can ask the mama for a different provider or simply leave that AMP. In my opinion it's better to limit the loss to $50 than risk losing the full $200. If the tip is paid in advance, then what the provider in this case said is often true: 'she can do whatever she wants' and doesn't have to 'care about what the customer's expectations or wants are'. A customer's advance payment of the tip shifts the balance of power completely to the provider".Totally true. I would rather walk and forfeit the HF than pay the full tip upfront to a questionable provider.

G3504
04-14-15, 08:29
Totally true. I would rather walk and forfeit the HF than pay the full tip upfront to a questionable provider.In my past experiences when leaving an establishment without being serviced the mama always returned the house fee. The good ones actually asked why I didn't choose to stay.

G35.

ByTheBook
04-14-15, 16:28
Good advice.

"In my opinion it's preferable to not pay the 'tip' in advance at an AMP, and that's my policy. If an AMP provider requests advance payment of the tip, a customer can show her that he has the money and then explain (in a polite and friendly manner) that the amount of the 'tip' will depend upon the quality of the service. If a provider refuses to proceed without advance payment of the tip, a customer can ask the mama for a different provider or simply leave that AMP. In my opinion it's better to limit the loss to $50 than risk losing the full $200. If the tip is paid in advance, then what the provider in this case said is often true: 'she can do whatever she wants' and doesn't have to 'care about what the customer's expectations or wants are'. A customer's advance payment of the tip shifts the balance of power completely to the provider".When you are in the room-you are in charge.

Rico Suave808
04-15-15, 00:01
When you are in the room-you are in charge.Unless you are an alpha male.

OneShort
04-15-15, 06:32
As previously reported, the person on record as the principle for Mayflower, LLC is located in the link below. The person has legal residence in San Francisco. Is yoyo from San Fran?? I think she runs the place but is not the owner. If you look up CSC services which acts as the agent for Mayflower, you will realize how powerful CSC is and that they wouldn't care a F* about the AOAO.

https://hbe.ehawaii.gov/documents/business.html?fileNumber=94158C5&view=info

Like all AMP, Mayflower is a legal entity doing business within the boundary set by Hawaii Statute. As long as the girls do not ask for money, it's all legal and not prostitution.

Happy Hunting.Mr, O, all stated above apears to be correct.

Aoao is not le.

Mf has a lease agreement with land lord, unless mf is the owner.

Believe only the land lord can evict for cause in the lease.

Well, good luck AMP s.

Ask K2, esq.

Goser
04-15-15, 11:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Tacoman808
04-15-15, 12:44
Good advice.

"In my opinion it's preferable to not pay the 'tip' in advance at an AMP, and that's my policy. If an AMP provider requests advance payment of the tip, a customer can show her that he has the money and then explain (in a polite and friendly manner) that the amount of the 'tip' will depend upon the quality of the service. If a provider refuses to proceed without advance payment of the tip, a customer can ask the mama for a different provider or simply leave that AMP. In my opinion it's better to limit the loss to $50 than risk losing the full $200. If the tip is paid in advance, then what the provider in this case said is often true: 'she can do whatever she wants' and doesn't have to 'care about what the customer's expectations or wants are'. A customer's advance payment of the tip shifts the balance of power completely to the provider".This is gospel. My worst and expensive experiences were paid up front.

RIP KAP.

Goser
04-15-15, 13:14
This is gospel. My worst and expensive experiences were paid up front.

RIP KAP.Yeah, but given the trend of guys stiffing the girls on tips, I think they will start taking money upfront again given the jerks who are ruining it for the rest of us.

Idusixtyning
04-15-15, 13:58
The AOAO does what all do which is attempt to scare owners into submission. I would not be surprised if Mayflower closes due to these actions. I hope not, but Yoyo was not talking like a confident AMP owner the last time I talked to her about it.Most AMPs have short life spans compared to real businesses. For whatever reasons MF may close for, it's just the nature of these establishments. I think the fallacy of AMP owners is to assume that they'll have a lucrative business for a long time rather than looking at it as a business that may only be lucrative for maybe 2 or 3 years. Makes for a different business plan. The K-Bars are another example of short lived establishments with revolving owners.

Yoyo's mistake was putting all of her eggs into one basket at CC and thinking should would be immune from the AOAO (which functions to protect the property value of the owners). Was kind of idiotic and blatant for her to buy the unit next door (through a proxy) and use it as an AMP. She should have rented so her assets would be liquid. I guess that's why she's opened a new place near Chinatown to generate revenue to pay the bills if she has to shut down MF.

Idusixtyning
04-15-15, 14:13

When I get the quick fuck LE check, I just want to keep going until I finish. My best erection is the first. LOL. Anyways, the law was changed that LE cannot "penetrate" a suspect during the course of a prostitution investigation. So that LE check will definitely expose or neutralize any undercover LE.

Goser
04-15-15, 15:32
When I get the quick fuck LE check, I just want to keep going until I finish. My best erection is the first. LOL. Anyways, the law was changed that LE cannot "penetrate" a suspect during the course of a prostitution investigation. So that LE check will definitely expose or neutralize any undercover LE.I love this new LE check. I think I am going to 7 to try it out. After the LE check, I'll tell her I need to come back later because I am LE and came her to bust her. But, given what she did I would need to come back later as a private citizen.

HornyGuy99
04-15-15, 18:31
Long time monger here and in the mainland. Lived on this island for 25 years now and am in my fifties. I know I haven't posted much but I just want to thank all members of this forum for the great info and reports of providers. Over the years I have had the pleasure of Monica, Michelle, Nara, Wendy, Pie, Chrissie, Paula, Junko, Joon, Happy, and just yesterday enjoyed the company of Cindy, aka The Julie. Plus many more that aren't quiet as (famous). Again thanks to all of you and keep up the great work. And BTW I'm still open for more ideas of great providers. Aloha.

Punanilicr
04-15-15, 20:24
Yeah, but given the trend of guys stiffing the girls on tips, I think they will start taking money upfront again given the jerks who are ruining it for the rest of us.So, then, depending on the AMP and its location, type of clients it gets, it may be understandable, even borderline acceptable if a girl asks for tip up front? Not saying it is or isn't, just looking for clarification on your comment.

Goser
04-15-15, 21:38
So, then, depending on the AMP and its location, type of clients it gets, it may be understandable, even borderline acceptable if a girl asks for tip up front? Not saying it is or isn't, just looking for clarification on your comment.I am saying that we should expect it to happen more than before due to the unethical mongers who are capitalizing on the situation.

Vapor909
04-15-15, 22:47
Most AMPs have short life spans compared to real businesses. For whatever reasons MF may close for, it's just the nature of these establishments. I think the fallacy of AMP owners is to assume that they'll have a lucrative business for a long time rather than looking at it as a business that may only be lucrative for maybe 2 or 3 years. Makes for a different business plan. The K-Bars are another example of short lived establishments with revolving owners.

Yoyo's mistake was putting all of her eggs into one basket at CC and thinking should would be immune from the AOAO (which functions to protect the property value of the owners). Was kind of idiotic and blatant for her to buy the unit next door (through a proxy) and use it as an AMP. She should have rented so her assets would be liquid. I guess that's why she's opened a new place near Chinatown to generate revenue to pay the bills if she has to shut down MF.Funny thing is the AMPs were probably inflating the rental market in that building. With them leaving who is going to overpay for a space? When the money is flowing many people (landowners) begin to have a large grey area.

USukebe2
04-15-15, 23:25
Yeah, but given the trend of guys stiffing the girls on tips, I think they will start taking money upfront again given the jerks who are ruining it for the rest of us.I heard from one provider a customer kept insisting that he is a regular and only pays 100 for BBFS. She told mama to give him back HF. Another wouldn't let the provider leave the room to get "her things". To top it off he thought HF was all inclusive. Think the girls have it easy?

Nutmaker
04-15-15, 23:41
I heard from one provider a customer kept insisting that he is a regular and only pays 100 for BBFS. She told mama to give him back HF. Another wouldn't let the provider leave the room to get "her things". To top it off he thought HF was all inclusive. Think the girls have it easy?These girls have one of the toughest jobs there is. Drunks, cheapskates, a**holes, fat uglies (like me, LOL) and the guys that treat them like shite. The good thing is that with all of the rubbish that comes their way, makes me look like a king, LOL. Seriously, the shite they have to put up with amazes me sometimes.

Idusixtyning
04-15-15, 23:50
I love this new LE check. I think I am going to 7 to try it out. After the LE check, I'll tell her I need to come back later because I am LE and came her to bust her. But, given what she did I would need to come back later as a private citizen.LOL. That's worth a try.

Idusixtyning
04-16-15, 00:00
I heard from one provider a customer kept insisting that he is a regular and only pays 100 for BBFS. She told mama to give him back HF. Another wouldn't let the provider leave the room to get "her things". To top it off he thought HF was all inclusive. Think the girls have it easy?There are dudes out there thinking that 100 is all they have to pay for FS with quality Asian pussy. Maybe in Chinatown or Downtown with a druggie or a TV / TS. The AMP girls also have to watch for guys that will take off the condom when switching to DS. Indies have it hard too. Been told a certain type of racial mix has a higher tendency to run away or shortchange after the deed.

USukebe2
04-16-15, 00:36
There are dudes out there thinking that 100 is all they have to pay for FS with quality Asian pussy. Maybe in Chinatown or Downtown with a druggie or a TV / TS. The AMP girls also have to watch for guys that will take off the condom when switching to DS. Indies have it hard too. Been told a certain type of racial mix has a higher tendency to run away or shortchange after the deed.Nope, this guy said he was a regular at that establishment so the provider went out to verify with the girls sitting outside to see if they recognized him so she could pass him off. She doesn't do BBFS and no one would (or wanted to) confirm. What pissed her off even more was the guy kept waving a hundo in front of her thinking it would entice her. Sad!

Seeker963
04-16-15, 01:10
So, then, depending on the AMP and its location, type of clients it gets, it may be understandable, even borderline acceptable if a girl asks for tip up front? Not saying it is or isn't, just looking for clarification on your comment.I think if it is a first time experience there is no reason why the provider shouldn't expect the tip up front and count it. Everything is verbal, no binding contract. She could say one fifity and the guy agree and then the guy says he heard her say hundred and that's all he brought.

But once you have visited and paid the agreed upon amount I figure there is no reason why the provider should expect the tip upfront when everything went smoothly last time. I always think that's a part of asking if you have been to that place or other places before, asking if you know how it is all going down.

In many circles money isn't even talked about. The act is purely consensual in nature like a craigslist hook up and the guy just happens to leave money on the table or dresser that the provider never asks for or verbalizes. It's not as if suddenly everything is legal, but the culture is to have no discussion of money at all.

Seeker963
04-16-15, 01:13
In my past experiences when leaving an establishment without being serviced the mama always returned the house fee. The good ones actually asked why I didn't choose to stay.

G35.I agree, never forfeited the house fee when I left ever. Always got it back.

Funny how people advocating playing hard ball with the provider on payment but then are willing to forfeit the house fee like nothing.

Member #4775
04-16-15, 01:40
Anyone know a provider who is knowledgable with a prostate massage?

Mongers Rus
04-16-15, 02:47
Got there for my 9 am appopintment with Vivian, and the boys were deconstructing the place fast this early in the morning. Vivian hot as ever, and lucky for me to, we contact each other direct. I go pretty far back with Yoyo when she first came as a provider. She was awesome then and even more awesome as a Mama. Even parking attendant said she's going to miss Yoyo. But I guess all these ampz in CC & CS were going to eventually come to a end. Yoyo thank you for the friendship, great providers, and cleanest ampz in town. Goodluck!

Monger on.

Rus.

Spartacus77
04-16-15, 04:51
Nope, this guy said he was a regular at that establishment so the provider went out to verify with the girls sitting outside to see if they recognized him so she could pass him off. She doesn't do BBFS and no one would (or wanted to) confirm. What pissed her off even more was the guy kept waving a hundo in front of her thinking it would entice her. Sad!It's been reported a similar thing happened at MF. A guy demanding BBFS and only willing to pay $100. That guy should hit Chinatown and find a TV. If he keeps up his tirade, that will be his only option. There might be plenty of hawt girls out there right now, but the number of places you can visit them is steadily shrinking. Get yourself ostracized from the amps, your only choice will be BP ads and downtown.

On a side note, I guess I was wrong about the AMPs at CC. As reported below and in the Mayflower thread, Mayflower is closing next week. More will probably follow sooner than later. It's sad news indeed. if I continue this hobby, it's back to the "walks of shame. " I wonder where Yoyo's girls will go?

BP808
04-16-15, 09:39
2nd visit. Still standing by my ratings with increase of S 9/10/9. 5. More GFE (better than last time because she remembered me), so increase of Service rating. Repeat of everything again. Her shape is perfect in DS with soft cushiony ass. Her body is naturally perfect to me. Still nice and clean smelling kitty even after she cums. Now my ATF.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/dreams-are-made-of-this2-hot-chinese-girls-eva-and-sophie-ask-about-our-1201-hr-special-aloha-me-spa/5275307

I visited last month with Sophie. She was good but Eva today was amazing.

L / A / S 9/10/9.

L she only lost a point because her face was cute (vs gorgeous). That's it. Her body is 5'3". I would put her at 110-115 lbs. She is a spinner (as you can see in the ad with her cartwheel) although she doesn't have the typical spinner body. IMHO, her body was a 9. 5. Not skinny but not fat. Curvy. She has night soft but shapely thighs, little bit of a round ass which felt good when grabbing a handful when I was carrying her in standing position. Natural be's with small responsive nipples. Her body looks great standing up, laying down or in DS. Her kitty is Shaved below and landscaped on top.

A / S. 9 in service only because the girls don't shower with you. Otherwise great service. The guy who is there is easy going. She is GFE with LFK. She gave fantastic BBBJ that rivals the best of them. She knows where to put her tongue's attention to in junior. Started with that then moved to 69. Fake moans at first. But her clit gets exposed when she starts enjoying. Which makes it Easier to Make her cum. Moved to DATY where she came. She is not a squirter or gusher but she gets way more wet when she cums. More BBBJ then cover goes on. CG, sitting up, standing, standing mish (fingered her clit until she came here and pushed junior out from the squeezing) then laying mish and I popped. Continued on because she felt so good. Rotated to side and then Laying DS and second pop. Her ass is so sweet to be pushing her cushion. Definite repeat for me.

Treat her well guys.

Goser
04-16-15, 16:58
New AMP appears to be opening or re-opening on Kalakaua. Anyone know who is there? Seems to have fake pics like Smile.

Idusixtyning
04-17-15, 00:15
On a side note, I guess I was wrong about the AMPs at CC. As reported below and in the Mayflower thread, Mayflower is closing next week. More will probably follow sooner than later. It's sad news indeed. if I continue this hobby, it's back to the "walks of shame. " I wonder where Yoyo's girls will go?Mayflower had a history of several arrests there and also the foot traffic was way too much for that setting. Imagine dozens of unfamiliar dudes coming and going from that floor everyday from morning till late night. She also made a mistake in taking customers after public access was closed at 10 pm. No wonder it finally blew up on her. She had a long enough run there and nothing lasts forever. Her ads were also blatant about being in CC. She's made her money and more. Probably more than a lot of mongerers could ever make in many years. So no sense in being sympathetic. Notice Moonnite now does not advertise that they are in CC and their unit#. Prostitution is the world's oldest profession and it will always be happening in some form or another in any condo building.

Once all the big and blatant AMPs are gone from there and things settle down, then it will actually be better for guys like me that prefer to be discreet. I mean if it's known that AMPs are no longer at CC, then there is nothing to worry about if seen there. There are legitimate businesses and legitimate massage businesses there.

Member #5810
04-17-15, 00:28
New AMP appears to be opening or re-opening on Kalakaua. Anyone know who is there? Seems to have fake pics like Smile.Yup Goser. . the pics are fakes. 3 of them I know for sure as they are my Facebook friends LOL 😂.

Too bad though. Haha.

Blake123
04-17-15, 04:53
The girl with the tats. Anyone know her name? Mahalo.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girls-angela-and-sayuri-at-gogo-spa-sofia-lenhzey-and-ana-cc-accepted/4807884

Jan Fortifore
04-17-15, 05:01

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girls-angela-and-sayuri-at-gogo-spa-sofia-lenhzey-and-ana-cc-accepted/4807884http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u/large/164675171/IMG_8758.jpg

Is Ana still there?

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/164675372/IMG_8761.jpg

http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u/large/124149067/Ana.jpg

Jan Fortifore.

FutSniffA
04-17-15, 05:05

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girls-angela-and-sayuri-at-gogo-spa-sofia-lenhzey-and-ana-cc-accepted/4807884That's Lhindzy I'm not sure why she changed her name. She's got that young girl beer gut. She offers damn near anything you're willing to pay for.

Blake123
04-17-15, 05:31
http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u/large/164675171/IMG_8758.jpg

Is Ana still there?

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/164675372/IMG_8761.jpg

http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u/large/124149067/Ana.jpg

Jan Fortifore.Thanks much for that.

Ana's name is still in the ad, so I assume she is still there.

AwabiHunter
04-17-15, 12:35
2nd visit. Still standing by my ratings with increase of S 9/10/9. 5. More GFE (better than last time because she remembered me), so increase of Service rating. Repeat of everything again. Her shape is perfect in DS with soft cushiony ass. Her body is naturally perfect to me. Still nice and clean smelling kitty even after she cums. Now my ATF.Damn I can't remember her name but this Girl Eva sure looks like the Hottie I seen at Empire when they first opened, 18 year old I think her name was Nikki or Selena? But damn she was unreal and super super pretty and got lots of Biz for the short time she was here.

Awabi.

Goser
04-17-15, 12:48
Damn I can't remember her name but this Girl Eva sure looks like the Hottie I seen at Empire when they first opened, 18 year old I think her name was Nikki or Selena? But damn she was unreal and super super pretty and got lots of Biz for the short time she was here.

Awabi.She does look familiar, but that is not Selena.

Bigahi007
04-17-15, 13:53
Chief when I saw her photo that was my exact though. You were the guy that told me about Selena and she was awesome! So yes I agree Eva reminds me of Selena from empire way back when.

Aloha.

Damn I can't remember her name but this Girl Eva sure looks like the Hottie I seen at Empire when they first opened, 18 year old I think her name was Nikki or Selena? But damn she was unreal and super super pretty and got lots of Biz for the short time she was here.

Awabi.

Hihon
04-17-15, 14:10
That's Lhindzy I'm not sure why she changed her name. She's got that young girl beer gut. She offers damn near anything you're willing to pay for.I've seen her twice already. Great gal that is true that she'll do almost anything you pay for. She does bbfscip if you pay for it but I didn't so I don't know what that added cost is. She's fun to be with. Local girls and easy to talk to. Great TS. Rode junior for about 10 minutes on the TS. Almost went for it in there.

Kisaku1218
04-17-15, 14:29
Late report but muh.

Bring my friend to mayflower, I pick Molly and I think he get either BeBe or other girl, it was kind of late and night (around 10:00).

Saw mama pay the fee, since I was paying attention to Molly for awhile and hope it met my expectation.

She show up with nice bikini that barely holding her nice titty, quickly we went to shower.

DFK and more DFK, then I play with her in shower for around good 10 minute and leak a little when she rob me around with her nice little butt.

I am around 6' but I enjoy her size, V is really tight, I can barely fits my middle finger in and her V hug my finger tightly.

We play more with all kinds of position, 69 doggy you name it.

Her skill is below average (I tend to judge the skill, no offense).

But her body are so perfect (for high expectation I give her 7/10, I have not yet find a 10/10 body just reminder, I only had 9/10 once at NY and that was high end escort).

But overall I think that night she was pretty tire, I can sense that she try to please but after all kind of position we done (my the is not like baby fist but yeah she is really shallow, I am worry about hurting her).

She gets tire and I get tire LOL, after like 3 condom (no pop, she kinda get slow and let me play whatever, but yeah that is what kill the theme).

After like 45 minute I give her the fee and go shower, she said sorry no pop baby I said ok I be back.

General Impression: I will repeat, but make sure don't go at night because lady tend to get pretty tire.

Skill: 4 or 5 out of 10, her cg ok but mouth kinda dull, at least for me.

Body: 7/10, for someone not used to get asian she might be like 10/10 for yall, I wish she had equally thick butt that will be perfect, like little thicker girl.

Overall: should be around 7 but I give her 5 that night, she don't moan much and kinda shy sometime.

Next will be the girl only work during the day, forgot her name.

BTW my friend pop twice, yeah thought he was thirty LOL.

Guess we got new monger now.

RidingHI
04-17-15, 20:35

Awabi.Both young. Selena was better looking, more energetic, more wild / PSE.

Only thing better is Eva's English is great, only a very slight hint of an accent, but she does speak Chinese when talking to Sophia.

Blake123
04-18-15, 03:47

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girls-angela-and-sayuri-at-gogo-spa-sofia-lenhzey-and-ana-cc-accepted/4807884

That's Lhindzy I'm not sure why she changed her name. She's got that young girl beer gut. She offers damn near anything you're willing to pay for.Yes. She posted her ad just today: http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/160-special-appointment-only-cute-sexy-curvyoriental/5312142.
It shows her face. Going to pass. But, thanks much for answering back.

Oishinanko
04-18-15, 04:00
Late report but muh.

Bring my friend to mayflower, I pick Molly and I think he get either BeBe or other girl, it was kind of late and night (around 10:00).

Saw mama pay the fee, since I was paying attention to Molly for awhile and hope it met my expectation.

She show up with nice bikini that barely holding her nice titty, quickly we went to shower.

DFK and more DFK, then I play with her in shower for around good 10 minute and leak a little when she rob me around with her nice little butt.

I am around 6' but I enjoy her size, V is really tight, I can barely fits my middle finger in and her V hug my finger tightly.

But her body are so perfect (for high expectation I give her 7/10, I have not yet find a 10/10 body just reminder, I only had 9/10 once at NY and that was high end escort).

But overall I think that night she was pretty tire, I can sense that she try to please but after all kind of position we done (my the is not like baby fist but yeah she is really shallow, I am worry about hurting her).

She gets tire and I get tire LOL, after like 3 condom (no pop, she kinda get slow and let me play whatever, but yeah that is what kill the theme).

After like 45 minute I give her the fee and go shower, she said sorry no pop baby I said ok I be back.

General Impression: I will repeat, but make sure don't go at night because lady tend to get pretty tire.

Body: 7/10, for someone not used to get asian she might be like 10/10 for yall, I wish she had equally thick butt that will be perfect, like little thicker girl.

Overall: should be around 7 but I give her 5 that night, she don't moan much and kinda shy sometime.

Guess we got new monger now.Better _ Eva's is.

Think Master Yo-the.

LuvBigRax
04-18-15, 10:15
Anyone been to Soft Spa lately? There were a some reports a few weeks ago and now nothing. What's the lineup?

Unit420
04-18-15, 11:33
Where else besides empire I can get msog?

Makana9
04-18-15, 15:08
Talked with lily, wants to see local girl Asian mix Lindsey or Flip Ana. She is so sweet, guess long night she was tired, we exchanged digits so I going back next week. Thanked me since she did look tired, and just got up, plus I like the fresh look, well kind of. Will report what I think but considered our convo and roaming hands with her and I, plus we both copped a feel and we both went MMmm, we both going have fun. She even went whoa, you kind of hard, and I said nope, not yet, she smirked. I though she was cute.

SandVolleyball
04-18-15, 15:42
Both young. Selena was better looking, more energetic, more wild / PSE.

Only thing better is Eva's English is great, only a very slight hint of an accent, but she does speak Chinese when talking to Sophia.Not the same girl bro. Word is she's brand new to this gig. Before coming to HI to work at Aloha Me Spa (very cool place by the way.) she was a contortionist for a circus. Wow. I saw her this week and she really can hold a handstand pose like in the picture. And more. Not to mention she gives a great BBBJ and is a hot time all around. Nice GFE. The other girl at this place is hot too. Hard to decide who to see next. Either way, can't go wrong. This will be my new favorite place.

BP808
04-18-15, 16:37

Only thing better is Eva's English is great, only a very slight hint of an accent, but she does speak Chinese when talking to Sophia.Agreed with RidingHi. Cannot really compare the two, Eva and Selena. Both are great but two entirely differently personalities. Eva is the calmer GFE va Selena was a wild GFE.

By the way, I just so happened to have spotted Eva out in the wild last night. She looks just as cute as she does at work. And her tight black pants perfectly accented her legs and ass. If I wasn't with my SO at the time, we would have a fun time last night.

P.S.: Don't bother asking me where or when I saw her last night. I will not say, even in PM. This is out of respect for her privacy.

Redneck 1
04-18-15, 18:52
Anyone been to Soft Spa lately? There were a some reports a few weeks ago and now nothing. What's the lineup?Recently tried to give them some business, two times, but unfortunately no one answered the doorbell.

(Maybe they were inside but thought I was a Jehovah's Witness trying to proselytize, LOL).

Seriously, their ad today says "starting on April 21, we are under new management," so maybe I'll try again at that time.

Satyr808
04-19-15, 00:09
I stopped by Sweet Spa today. It's the former Top Floor located on Kalakaua Ave in the same building as the Frog House restaurant. Met the day time mama and she introduced me to a woman named Choi I think from Kison and a hot looking K-MILF named Jessica.

She good looking with with DD-breasties. I'm going to do her and report back soon.

Member #5810
04-19-15, 03:39
I stopped by Sweet Spa today. It's the former Top Floor located on Kalakaua Ave in the same building as the Frog House restaurant. Met the day time mama and she introduced me to a woman named Choi I think from Kison and a hot looking K-MILF named Jessica.

She good looking with with DD-breasties. I'm going to do her and report back soon.Thanks for the recon! If that's Choi from Kison then I'm pretty sure Jessica is the Jessica from Kison because they're both good friends and came from Texas. I'm was a regular with Jessica at Kison. She's awesome and gives you an incredible deep throat bbjcimsw.

YMMV on the swallow. . ok.

She's got big boobs for sure. Love them in my face. Haha. She's really friendly too and speaks pretty good English.

PM me and let me know if she's the Jessica I'm talking about.

Thanks again for the reconnaissance!

SandVolleyball
04-19-15, 05:24
Agreed with RidingHi. Cannot really compare the two, Eva and Selena. Both are great but two entirely differently personalities. Eva is the calmer GFE va Selena was a wild GFE.

By the way, I just so happened to have spotted Eva out in the wild last night. She looks just as cute as she does at work. And her tight black pants perfectly accented her legs and ass. If I wasn't with my SO at the time, we would have a fun time last night.

P.S.: Don't bother asking me where or when I saw her last night. I will not say, even in PM. This is out of respect for her privacy.I know where. Hehehe.

FlAsianLover
04-19-15, 09:44
I will be visiting in a couple weeks and staying in Waikiki. I will definitely being looking to enjoy the paradise. I see that Aloha Me is in Waikik and both Eva and Sophie look to be very enjoyable girls who provide GFE and FS.

If what I have read is accurate, I should expect 60+80 for FS. Is that correct?

I also read that you should never give the tip until you are finished. I just want to confirm this, because what I am used to is that the fun doesn't start until you give the tip. I will continue to read the forum but will appreciate any advice you can give me. This will be my first time in Hawaii in over 20 years. If there are other places that offer the same or better service as Aloha Me please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Yalah113
04-19-15, 12:08
Thank you for those words of wisdom. There are those that want discreet locations and quiet reviews. It's getting out of hand.

Monger safe.

Mayflower had a history of several arrests there and also the foot traffic was way too much for that setting. Imagine dozens of unfamiliar dudes coming and going from that floor everyday from morning till late night. She also made a mistake in taking customers after public access was closed at 10 pm. No wonder it finally blew up on her. She had a long enough run there and nothing lasts forever. Her ads were also blatant about being in CC. She's made her money and more. Probably more than a lot of mongerers could ever make in many years. So no sense in being sympathetic. Notice Moonnite now does not advertise that they are in CC and their unit#. Prostitution is the world's oldest profession and it will always be happening in some form or another in any condo building.

Once all the big and blatant AMPs are gone from there and things settle down, then it will actually be better for guys like me that prefer to be discreet. I mean if it's known that AMPs are no longer at CC, then there is nothing to worry about if seen there. There are legitimate businesses and legitimate massage businesses there.

AwabiHunter
04-19-15, 14:41
Late report but muh.

Guess we got new monger now.Sorry couldn't be sure? Was it Mossy you seen with the shallow V?

Awabi.

AwabiHunter
04-19-15, 14:44

Only thing better is Eva's English is great, only a very slight hint of an accent, but she does speak Chinese when talking to Sophia.It was Selena at Empire and Damn she was so cute I couldn't believe it when I was banging her how flawless her face and body were and super sexy but yes she could barely speak english, hope she comes back to Hawaii.

Awabi.

Oishinanko
04-19-15, 16:01
It was Selena at Empire and Damn she was so cute I couldn't believe it when I was banging her how flawless her face and body were and super sexy but yes she could barely speak english, hope she comes back to Hawaii.

Awabi.Chief Awabi, did she know how to say "oh noooo. Soooo big!" Or did you just make her scream? LMFAO. Inside joke.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.

HawaiiBoy09
04-19-15, 17:37
It was Selena at Empire and Damn she was so cute I couldn't believe it when I was banging her how flawless her face and body were and super sexy but yes she could barely speak english, hope she comes back to Hawaii.

Awabi.News is that Selena got married. IIRC kid too.

Had a great time with her, but only once. Really wish it was more, but she was really busy. The time I saw her, she must've just come in because she came to the room in her civies, t-shirt and jeans.

Buster50
04-19-15, 18:01
Sorry couldn't be sure? Was it Mossy you seen with the shallow V?

Awabi.Isn't post about Molly?

SandVolleyball
04-19-15, 18:38
I will be visiting in a couple weeks and staying in Waikiki. I will definitely being looking to enjoy the paradise. I see that Aloha Me is in Waikik and both Eva and Sophie look to be very enjoyable girls who provide GFE and FS.

I also read that you should never give the tip until you are finished. I just want to confirm this, because what I am used to is that the fun doesn't start until you give the tip. I will continue to read the forum but will appreciate any advice you can give me. This will be my first time in Hawaii in over 20 years. If there are other places that offer the same or better service as Aloha Me please let me know.

Thanks in advance!Correct that both girls are hot and definitely worthy of a visit (or 2 or 3.). You're a bit off base in the fees though. $120 gets you a nice massage BBBJ / HE. Not full service but the house and tip are included. I broke down and paise eva the extra 80 for FS as she was so hot I could not resist. Both of them are amazing. One of my favorite places for a little fun. Enjoy!

Oishinanko
04-19-15, 20:23

Thanks in advance!At Aloha Me, for 120, you can get BBBJ and HJ finish. 200 for FS.

TYPICAL GRATUITIES:

LAME massage - $10. $0 if they have attitude.

Lina quality legit massage - $20.

Standard massage with 5-10 minute Jackhammer HJ - $40.

Excellent massage with extra HJ (sensual, allows FIV, kissing nipples, LFK, finger in ass, takes top off) - $60.

Excellent massage with BBBJ - $80 to $90.

FS - $ 140 to $150.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.

Satyr808
04-19-15, 20:47
Thanks for the recon! If that's Choi from Kison then I'm pretty sure Jessica is the Jessica from Kison because they're both good friends and came from Texas. I'm was a regular with Jessica at Kison. She's awesome and gives you an incredible deep throat bbjcimsw.

YMMV on the swallow. . ok.

She's got big boobs for sure. Love them in my face. Haha. She's really friendly too and speaks pretty good English.

PM me and let me know if she's the Jessica I'm talking about.

Thanks again for the reconnaissance!It probably is Kison Jessica but I,m not sure. I never tried her.

Redneck 1
04-19-15, 23:51
I will be visiting in a couple weeks and staying in Waikiki. I will definitely being looking to enjoy the paradise. I see that Aloha Me is in Waikik and both Eva and Sophie look to be very enjoyable girls who provide GFE and FS. Just to clarify for a visitor from the mainland, "Aloha Me Spa" is not in Waikiki. It's near the intersection of Wiliwili Street and Fern Street in an area called McCully, which is close to Waikiki (on the other side of the Ala Wai Canal) but not within Waikiki. You can easily see the location, relative to wherever you will be staying in Waikiki, on Google Maps.

If there are other places that offer the same or better service as Aloha Me please let me know. If you're looking for AMPs in or close to Waikiki, you might want to also check out the Empire Relaxation and Happiness threads. However, you can easily visit various other AMPs in central Honolulu by rental car, taxi or bus, so you don't need to restrict yourself to places in or very near Waikiki.

Member #5810
04-20-15, 00:02
At Aloha Me, for 120, you can get BBBJ and HJ finish. 200 for FS.

TYPICAL GRATUITIES:

LAME massage - $10. $0 if they have attitude.

Lina quality legit massage - $20.

Standard massage with 5-10 minute Jackhammer HJ - $40.

Excellent massage with extra HJ (sensual, allows FIV, kissing nipples, LFK, finger in ass, takes top off) - $60.

Excellent massage with BBBJ - $80 to $90.

FS - $ 140 to $150.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.Don't forget to add in house fee which varies from $40 -$60. That's why FS runs 200. Don't want the mainland guy to think FS is only 140 to 150 everything included.

SandVolleyball
04-20-15, 02:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive douchebaggery. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SandVolleyball
04-20-15, 12:21
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Mondo Badfoot
04-20-15, 12:28
It probably is Kison Jessica but I,m not sure. I never tried her.Different Jessica. Same Choi.

AwabiHunter
04-20-15, 13:04
Chief Awabi, did she know how to say "oh noooo. Soooo big!" Or did you just make her scream? LMFAO. Inside joke.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.Hahahaha,

Had to go slow at first because she was super tight but after a few minutes she took the whole Tohei no prob and is til today one of the more memorable experiences to date, really enjoyed getting banged.

BenZ88
04-20-15, 20:16
Anyone try this new place?

JohnnyZero
04-20-15, 22:50
This is my first report and regards Angel Thai aka No Ka Oi. The mp has other names in the ads too. Anyways this happened towards the end of last year and was a pretty bad experience. I didn't do a report right away then because I'm sure they read the forums and I wanted the dust to settle before writing a report. This was my first experience with the hobby and made me almost not want to continue.

I made an appointment with Lily and when I arrived I got another girl named Jenny. She gave a pretty mediocre massage with lots of roaming near junior. She also put her breasts on my face while massaging my chest. However she stopped and answered her phone over 4 times throughout the massage. Finally when it came down to business she gave a jackhammer HJ.

I paid. 4 hf and. 6 tip. She demanded that I tip. 8. I told her no and she started yelling that I needed to tip more and I said no and left. I haven't gone to any establishments since.

Looks 6 Attitude 0 Service 2.

I was disappointed when I got the bait and switch but didn't expect to have deal with her demanding a bigger tip for subpar service either. Will definitely not repeat. This experience almost made me not want to do this anymore.

Vino1111
04-20-15, 23:22
Hahahaha,

Had to go slow at first because she was super tight but after a few minutes she took the whole Tohei no prob and is til today one of the more memorable experiences to date, really enjoyed getting banged.I had same experience.

BTW.

I hear she is still live here in Honolulu.

She merry with local Korean without English!

If she will return to this business she know how to speak English I guess.

Oishinanko
04-21-15, 00:15
I had same experience.

BTW.

I hear she is still live here in Honolulu.

She merry with local Korean without English!

If she will return to this business she know how to speak English I guess.Oh noooo. Chief Awabi got her all stretched out so poor Korean hubby thingy must feel like it's wearing baggy jeans with the ass crack showing.

Oishinanko
04-21-15, 00:47
This is my first report and regards Angel Thai aka No Ka Oi. The mp has other names in the ads too. Anyways this happened towards the end of last year and was a pretty bad experience. I didn't do a report right away then because I'm sure they read the forums and I wanted the dust to settle before writing a report. This was my first experience with the hobby and made me almost not want to continue.

I made an appointment with Lily and when I arrived I got another girl named Jenny. She gave a pretty mediocre massage with lots of roaming near junior. She also put her breasts on my face while massaging my chest. However she stopped and answered her phone over 4 times throughout the massage. Finally when it came down to business she gave a jackhammer HJ.

I paid. 4 hf and. 6 tip. She demanded that I tip. 8. I told her no and she started yelling that I needed to tip more and I said no and left. I haven't gone to any establishments since.

Looks 6 Attitude 0 Service 2.

I was disappointed when I got the bait and switch but didn't expect to have deal with her demanding a bigger tip for subpar service either. Will definitely not repeat. This experience almost made me not want to do this anymore.Yeah. You live and learn. "Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly. " I think JFK said something along those lines.

So don't quit.

Anyway, there are lots of providers that give great service. You may want to start out at a guaranteed establishment like Aloha Me Spa. Or even some AMP providers are cool just giving you a sensual body rub and a HJ / BBBJ without going FS. Think of the AMP to be like a petting zoo. You know. Start off at a petting zoo where you are guaranteed to capture your pray; albeit not too challenging catching a rabbit sitting in a pen with you dangling the carrot. Once you develop some skill and sophistication, you can try going hunting in the wild so called legit Thai MT; to see if you can take down your prey. And be happy knowing that the meat is cleaner and not stuffed with day old cum. And if you become a super stud, you can post on the freebies thread about your conquest of the elusive J girl species attending Tokai University Pacific Center.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.

Bulgogi Boy
04-23-15, 01:44
In honor of Earth Day, I decided to bust a nut. I was stuck in downtown, and decided to mosey to K-Spa. I like the discreet entrance if you walk past the back door of the establishments.

Mama opened the door, and she was cute. I thought I was going to get her, given the early am Session. Mimi walked in. Not bad, probably late 40/ early 50, +/- 5 years. She is thin, about 5'2" 100 lbs. She apologized for her English, she is Korean, but speaks Japanese too. She shared that it was her very first day in her "new" career, and I was her very first customer. At first I thought WTF it is going to suck, but I decide to work it thru.

She did a long soft massage, like for about 20 minutes. Then she giggled, and asked if I wanted a condom. I said okay, and she looked confused. Anyway, I flipped over and she giggled. She was truly embarrassed. She got naked, and she has a full Bush. I didn't seek DATY for that reason.

Luckily for me, as a newbie, she followed my instructions well. Long licks up the shaft followed by some flicking, and then some nice slow deep strokes, no DT but nice try. I flipped her on her back, and just rubbed my shaft up and down her pussy lips, which was very wet. I then started rubbing my head against her clit, and she was moaning her approval. The condom was on her stomach, and she didn't make a move to out it on, so I went in BB and didn't get pushed away. She started to writhe and grab my hair. I pulled out, then put the condom on, then went thru various positions for a few minutes.

Then I thought WTF, I'm the very first customer ever for her. No one before me. So I pull the condom off and went BB some more. I was about to blow and started to say "iku iku" and she was sweaty and heaving and grabbing my hair. I exploded inside her. Even though I've been offered BBFSCIP by older providers before and declined, I thought this was a rare opportunity to do BBFSCIP with a brand new provider. Popped her provider cherry, so to speak.

All in all, I had a good time. Would go back, maybe to see Mama if she services.

Mimi.

L7.

A8.

S9.

AwabiHunter
04-23-15, 12:52
Yeah. You live and learn. "Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly. " I think JFK said something along those lines.

So don't quit.

Anyway, there are lots of providers that give great service. You may want to start out at a guaranteed establishment like Aloha Me Spa. Or even some AMP providers are cool just giving you a sensual body rub and a HJ / BBBJ without going FS. Think of the AMP to be like a petting zoo. You know. Start off at a petting zoo where you are guaranteed to capture your pray; albeit not too challenging catching a rabbit sitting in a pen with you dangling the carrot. Once you develop some skill and sophistication, you can try going hunting in the wild so called legit Thai MT; to see if you can take down your prey. And be happy knowing that the meat is cleaner and not stuffed with day old cum. And if you become a super stud, you can post on the freebies thread about your conquest of the elusive J girl species attending Tokai University Pacific Center.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.Love it Oishinanko, "Hunting in the wild" well I guess that is what I prefer to do, like the cleaner meat too, no need pack um out just eat um right there on the spot.

Awabi.

LoveHead808
04-23-15, 19:38
CC 3903 Leelawadee.Tried it out and nice massage by beautiful young woman, but no HE. Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Surfbreak
04-23-15, 19:51
In honor of Earth Day, I decided to bust a nut. I was stuck in downtown, and decided to mosey to K-Spa. I like the discreet entrance if you walk past the back door of the establishments.

Mama opened the door, and she was cute. I thought I was going to get her, given the early am Session. Mimi walked in. Not bad, probably late 40/ early 50, +/- 5 years. She is thin, about 5'2" 100 lbs. She apologized for her English, she is Korean, but speaks Japanese too. She shared that it was her very first day in her "new" career, and I was her very first customer. At first I thought WTF it is going to suck, but I decide to work it thru.

She did a long soft massage, like for about 20 minutes. Then she giggled, and asked if I wanted a condom. I said okay, and she looked confused. Anyway, I flipped over and she giggled. She was truly embarrassed. She got naked, and she has a full Bush. I didn't seek DATY for that reason.

Luckily for me, as a newbie, she followed my instructions well. Long licks up the shaft followed by some flicking, and then some nice slow deep strokes, no DT but nice try. I flipped her on her back, and just rubbed my shaft up and down her pussy lips, which was very wet. I then started rubbing my head against her clit, and she was moaning her approval. The condom was on her stomach, and she didn't make a move to out it on, so I went in BB and didn't get pushed away. She started to writhe and grab my hair. I pulled out, then put the condom on, then went thru various positions for a few minutes.

Then I thought WTF, I'm the very first customer ever for her. No one before me. So I pull the condom off and went BB some more. I was about to blow and started to say "iku iku" and she was sweaty and heaving and grabbing my hair. I exploded inside her. Even though I've been offered BBFSCIP by older providers before and declined, I thought this was a rare opportunity to do BBFSCIP with a brand new provider. Popped her provider cherry, so to speak.

All in all, I had a good time. Would go back, maybe to see Mama if she services.

Mimi.

L7.

A8.

S9.Where is K-spa located? Thanks.

Redneck 1
04-23-15, 20:40
Where is K-spa located?Downtown at Suite 201 of the Nuuanu Square building at 23 South Vineyard Boulevard (near the makai/Diamond Head corner of the Nuuanu Avenue/South Vineyard Boulevard intersection). A stairway to the second floor is located next to the left side of Papa John's Pizza.

Sukebegai
04-24-15, 03:40
Not bad, probably late 40/ early 50, +/- 5 years. She is thin, about 5'2" 100 lbs. She apologized for her English, she is Korean, but speaks Japanese too. She shared that it was her very first day in her "new" career, and I was her very first customer. At first I thought WTF it is going to suck, but I decide to work it thru.

All in all, I had a good time.

Mimi.

L7.

A8.

S9.Was feeling lazy and didn't want to venture too far from home for mongering today (live near DT) so decided to try K-Spa. Going off BulgogiBoy's review I gave Mimi a try. Don't want to repeat what's already been posted so I'll keep it short and to the point. She is on the mature side, I'd guess early to mid 40's, decent bod with natural be-cups and a full Bush. Her demeanor confirms that she is new to the biz and her english is limited. Skipped the massage and got down to business. She asked if I wanted condom and I said yes (my SOP with new providers). She gave a half-decent BBBJ before slipping the cover on. She thought I was just going to enter her, but I enjoy daty so I motioned to her that I was going down. I don't think she quite understood but once I started licking, she got the message. Very receptive to daty. When I was ready to mount she motioned to enter slowly. She's not that tight but I'm guessing she's not just not used to getting poked 2-3 times a day. Once I eased in she seemed to get comfortable. Changing positions was a challenge communication wise, but easily resolved with some hand motions. She needs to work on her CG technique. More grinding than humping. DS is nice since she has good shape in the rear. Went back to mish for the finish. If you enjoy breaking in the new ones you may enjoy Mimi, however be aware she may struggle if you're packing. Also she can't take the PSE style pounding that the veterans can. Pleasant girl who tries to please.

HapaBoy86
04-24-15, 03:42
Was feeling lazy and didn't want to venture too far from home for mongering today (live near DT) so decided to try K-Spa. Going off BulgogiBoy's review I gave Mimi a try. Don't want to repeat what's already been posted so I'll keep it short and to the point. She is on the mature side, I'd guess early to mid 40's, decent bod with natural be-cups and a full Bush. Her demeanor confirms that she is new to the biz and her english is limited. Skipped the massage and got down to business. She asked if I wanted condom and I said yes (my SOP with new providers). She gave a half-decent BBBJ before slipping the cover on. She thought I was just going to enter her, but I enjoy daty so I motioned to her that I was going down. I don't think she quite understood but once I started licking, she got the message. Very receptive to daty. When I was ready to mount she motioned to enter slowly. She's not that tight but I'm guessing she's not just not used to getting poked 2-3 times a day. Once I eased in she seemed to get comfortable. Changing positions was a challenge communication wise, but easily resolved with some hand motions. She needs to work on her CG technique. More grinding than humping. DS is nice since she has good shape in the rear. Went back to mish for the finish. If you enjoy breaking in the new ones you may enjoy Mimi, however be aware she may struggle if you're packing. Also she can't take the PSE style pounding that the veterans can. Pleasant girl who tries to please.On scale of 1-10. How's her face look?

HapaBoy86
04-24-15, 03:47
Downtown at Suite 201 of the Nuuanu Square building at 23 South Vineyard Boulevard (near the makai/Diamond Head corner of the Nuuanu Avenue/South Vineyard Boulevard intersection). A stairway to the second floor is located next to the left side of Papa John's Pizza.Red, how is parking? Or park at Safeway and walk over?

CutheBull
04-24-15, 06:32
Figured all you old timers could shed some light on how to NOT get in trouble while getting a massage at about 1 o'clock at night in a small room with red open hanging over its front door.

I'm not too sure about Hawaii but in the mainland we never had to worried about LE jumping mid sessions when your naked and on your stomach most of the places we had (Cali, vegas) were always protected pretty well. I'm not so sure about Hawaii but before going on and tasting the local flavors I was hoping you guys could give us rookies 5 golden rules about how not to spend the night in the wrong room.

Lukinfersumluv
04-24-15, 10:38
My visit to the Islands has ended. After all the great info from you guys here, I ended up visiting Roses. Needless to say it was wonderful, will leave a report on the Roses thread.

Bulgogi Boy
04-24-15, 13:18
On scale of 1-10. How's her face look?I forgot to mention that Mimi's face reminded me of Angela from Sakura University and now working near Kaheka Street. With that being said, I'd give her facial features a 7/10.

Redneck 1
04-24-15, 13:24
Red, how is parking? Or park at Safeway and walk over?Sorry, I don't specifically know about the parking situation, because I walked there. There's a parking lot in front of Papa John's Pizza, plus there are parking spaces under the Nuuanu Square building, but I don't know if there are rules about what parking spaces there can or cannot be used if you're a K-Spa customer. I've sometimes noticed someone who seems to be a parking lot attendant there in the daytime.

The parking lot for Safeway / Longs is only a short distance away, but I'm unaware if the security guards there ever monitor how long cars are parked in that lot.

Maybe some other forum members would know more about parking for K-Spa.

Chik0848
04-24-15, 13:45
Sorry, I don't specifically know about the parking situation, because I walked there. There's a parking lot in front of Papa John's Pizza, plus there are parking spaces under the Nuuanu Square building, but I don't know if there are rules about what parking spaces there can or cannot be used if you're a K-Spa customer. I've sometimes noticed someone who seems to be a parking lot attendant there in the daytime.

The parking lot for Safeway / Longs is only a short distance away, but I'm unaware if the security guards there ever monitor how long cars are parked in that lot.

Maybe some other forum members would know more about parking for K-Spa.In past ads, they said that the white lined stalls were for regular customer parking. The yellow lined stalls were reserved.

LocalBrah
04-24-15, 16:34
Been a lurker for a long time and I wanted some suggestions for places with good table showers. Any recommend ladies would also be useful.

Pau Hana Party
04-24-15, 17:20
Figured all you old timers could shed some light on how to NOT get in trouble while getting a massage at about 1 o'clock at night in a small room with red open hanging over its front door.

I'm not too sure about Hawaii but in the mainland we never had to worried about LE jumping mid sessions when your naked and on your stomach most of the places we had (Cali, vegas) were always protected pretty well. I'm not so sure about Hawaii but before going on and tasting the local flavors I was hoping you guys could give us rookies 5 golden rules about how not to spend the night in the wrong room.I'll suggest one rule, that I think should be on your list, I'll explain why, then I'll leave the other 4 for others to respond as well.

Rule number 1. Have a ID with you.

Here's why, awhile ago I was in mid session when 5-0 came calling. Mama was banging on the door. Not knocking like your time up, but banging on the door, yelling in Korean. The girl I was with said oh shit! The cops are coming! Get dressed! So I put on my clothes and walked out. (Up to that time I used to just carry the house fee and the girls tip. And hid my wallet in my car.) anyway I got stopped at the door walking out. The officer said can I see an ID, I said I didn't have one! He told me to turn around and he zip tied my hands. And told me to sit down. Then he asked for my name. I told him, then he left to do whatever and left me sitting at the base of the stairs. I waited, and waited for a few hours (it seemed like.) After they were done. One of the officers untied me and told me I was free to go. The second time I was still in the AMP when 5-0 came in. They asked what I was doing in that place. I said I came to see a friend. They asked for my ID, I had it and they told me to sit down while they ran a check on me. Within 15 minutes the officer gave me my ID back and said I was free to go. So my #1 rule would be carry an ID things go allot smoother.

Oppa808
04-24-15, 17:38
Sorry, I don't specifically know about the parking situation, because I walked there. There's a parking lot in front of Papa John's Pizza, plus there are parking spaces under the Nuuanu Square building, but I don't know if there are rules about what parking spaces there can or cannot be used if you're a K-Spa customer. I've sometimes noticed someone who seems to be a parking lot attendant there in the daytime.

Maybe some other forum members would know more about parking for K-Spa.FYI the parking at Long's / Safeway has security watching the lot. I have seen cars being towed away.

CutheBull
04-24-15, 18:57
I'll suggest one rule, that I think should be on your list, I'll explain why, then I'll leave the other 4 for others to respond as well.

Here's why, awhile ago I was in mid session when 5-0 came calling. Mama was banging on the door. Not knocking like your time up, but banging on the door, yelling in Korean. The girl I was with said oh shit! The cops are coming! Get dressed! So I put on my clothes and walked out. (Up to that time I used to just carry the house fee and the girls tip. And hid my wallet in my car.) anyway I got stopped at the door walking out. The officer said can I see an ID, I said I didn't have one! He told me to turn around and he zip tied my hands. And told me to sit down. Then he asked for my name. I told him, then he left to do whatever and left me sitting at the base of the stairs. I waited, and waited for a few hours (it seemed like.) After they were done. One of the officers untied me and told me I was free to go. The second time I was still in the AMP when 5-0 came in. They asked what I was doing in that place. I said I came to see a friend. They asked for my ID, I had it and they told me to sit down while they ran a check on me. Within 15 minutes the officer gave me my ID back and said I was free to go. So my #1 rule would be carry an ID things go allot smoother.Great so rule number 1 would be carry I. The then.

I was under the impression that your done if LE comes through, guess I was way too paranoid.

Nutmaker
04-24-15, 20:40
Been a lurker for a long time and I wanted some suggestions for places with good table showers. Any recommend ladies would also be useful.It's the lady that makes the table shower. Had a table shower that rocked it from Angel at Happiness /109, and that had to be the smallest table in the smallest shower room.

Kealee29
04-24-15, 22:24
Checked out kspa off nuuanu got to see mimi nice girl would say in her 40 maybe early 50 beautiful body with bcups natural wasn't best experience at all could have had better session with my hand overall won't be returning.

Whiskeysours
04-24-15, 22:28
I posted this in the Massage Therapist thread too.

Any of you guys remember seeing this gal? She's in Orlando now. Saw her once, no extras. I read that she used to work in Honolulu so figured I'd see if anyone can say if her menu opens up with more visits or if I should move on. She looks good, but there's plenty of better looking, younger providers here that we can spend our money on! PM if you prefer.

http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...-touch/6860167

Pau Hana Party
04-24-15, 23:51
It's the lady that makes the table shower. Had a table shower that rocked it from Angel at Happiness /109, and that had to be the smallest table in the smallest shower room.I wish places with table showers would make a hole in the table, so it can be used as a milking table.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://thumbnails106.imagebam.com/27066/5aba4b270656856.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.porn-w.org/dillion-harper-milking-table-aug-15-t5987762.html&h=217&w=350&tbnid=RCIFVxUUopn3-M:&zoom=1&docid=jFzfcsUpEZeGkM&ei=VA47VdjgK83FogSkqoDwCw&tbm=isch&ved=0CC0QMyglMCU4ZA

Spyda
04-25-15, 02:22
I wish places with table showers would make a hole in the table, so it can be used as a milking table.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://thumbnails106.imagebam.com/27066/5aba4b270656856.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.porn-w.org/dillion-harper-milking-table-aug-15-t5987762.html&h=217&w=350&tbnid=RCIFVxUUopn3-M:&zoom=1&docid=jFzfcsUpEZeGkM&ei=VA47VdjgK83FogSkqoDwCw&tbm=isch&ved=0CC0QMyglMCU4ZAHaha perfect for places to pull a bait and switch and have mama suck you off. Or even worse some dude!

DeadRater
04-25-15, 02:47
Great so rule number 1 would be carry I. The then.

I was under the impression that your done if LE comes through, guess I was way too paranoid.I may not be the best at Mongering since I haven't been in the game for a while. But I'll try provide a (obvious) number 2 rule for you.

#2: Leave anything valuable in your car (like the Credit card, watches, etc.).

Had a girl keep eying out my watch even before we started. Was kind of weird.

Also, if you paranoid then simply relax man. When you been on the "tour" then you will be fine.

LiveDieRepeat
04-25-15, 03:01
I'll suggest one rule, that I think should be on your list, I'll explain why, then I'll leave the other 4 for others to respond as well.

Here's why, awhile ago I was in mid session when 5-0 came calling. Mama was banging on the door. Not knocking like your time up, but banging on the door, yelling in Korean. The girl I was with said oh shit! The cops are coming! Get dressed! So I put on my clothes and walked out. (Up to that time I used to just carry the house fee and the girls tip. And hid my wallet in my car.) anyway I got stopped at the door walking out. The officer said can I see an ID, I said I didn't have one! He told me to turn around and he zip tied my hands. And told me to sit down. Then he asked for my name. I told him, then he left to do whatever and left me sitting at the base of the stairs. I waited, and waited for a few hours (it seemed like.) After they were done. One of the officers untied me and told me I was free to go. The second time I was still in the AMP when 5-0 came in. They asked what I was doing in that place. I said I came to see a friend. They asked for my ID, I had it and they told me to sit down while they ran a check on me. Within 15 minutes the officer gave me my ID back and said I was free to go. So my #1 rule would be carry an ID things go allot smoother.100% agree with having your ID with you. From experience.

Elbicho1
04-25-15, 04:03
I just want to ask all fellow mongers what's all the buzz is about the Sin Center AMP getting evicted. You guys think it's safe to go there. It's time to see mt ATF again bur don't want any LE bull shit drama.

Elbicho1
04-25-15, 04:16
I just want to ask all fellow mongers what's all the buzz is about the Sin Center AMP getting evicted. You guys think it's safe to go there. It's time to see mt ATF again bur don't want any LE bull shit drama.

H Mobius
04-25-15, 04:32

Here's why, awhile ago I was in mid session when 5-0 came calling. Mama was banging on the door. Not knocking like your time up, but banging on the door, yelling in Korean. The girl I was with said oh shit! The cops are coming! Get dressed! So I put on my clothes and walked out. (Up to that time I used to just carry the house fee and the girls tip. And hid my wallet in my car.) anyway I got stopped at the door walking out. The officer said can I see an ID, I said I didn't have one! He told me to turn around and he zip tied my hands. And told me to sit down. Then he asked for my name. I told him, then he left to do whatever and left me sitting at the base of the stairs. I waited, and waited for a few hours (it seemed like.) After they were done. One of the officers untied me and told me I was free to go. The second time I was still in the AMP when 5-0 came in. They asked what I was doing in that place. I said I came to see a friend. They asked for my ID, I had it and they told me to sit down while they ran a check on me. Within 15 minutes the officer gave me my ID back and said I was free to go. So my #1 rule would be carry an ID things go allot smoother.Agree.

While there has been some heated discussion on this a few years ago (eg whether to bring items or leave them in the car; what LE can and can't do, etc), I believe since one doesn't personally know the officer(s), they cannot know what their behavior will be like or how they choose to administer their police power.

I'm sorry to hear you got restrained like that. At least ms knew they were "coming", and you and the girl didn't find out when the officer actually barged-in. I was lucky; I cooperated and they did no such thing. However, the flavor I got was that if they saw me again, I'd get hauled. Even if it's just questioning (to make things unpleasant for me), I don't need any aspect of it (from being detained, loaded into the police car, taking tons of crap from officers at the station, just plain consumption of my time, etc etc).

Other members reported the officers were "professional", but in my experience it seemed the guy was looking to make me say the wrong thing as he was rather antagonistic.

Once they're there, they're there. All you can do is roll with it but I highly suggest NOT giving the officers any attitude, or lectures on the law, or claims (which could be construed as threats) about how you know lawyers.

H Mobius
04-25-15, 04:34
I wish places with table showers would make a hole in the table, so it can be used as a milking table.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://thumbnails106.imagebam.com/27066/5aba4b270656856.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.porn-w.org/dillion-harper-milking-table-aug-15-t5987762.html&h=217&w=350&tbnid=RCIFVxUUopn3-M:&zoom=1&docid=jFzfcsUpEZeGkM&ei=VA47VdjgK83FogSkqoDwCw&tbm=isch&ved=0CC0QMyglMCU4ZAGogo Spa's shower table has a football-shaped slot big enough for a horse.

Blake123
04-25-15, 06:11
Gogo Spa's shower table has a football-shaped slot big enough for a horse.Now, that's my kind of place... :)

FlAsianLover
04-25-15, 09:04
Don't forget to add in house fee which varies from $40 -$60. That's why FS runs 200. Don't want the mainland guy to think FS is only 140 to 150 everything included.Thanks for the info! Sounds very similar to what I am used to here. Looking forward to my visit.

Wulfen
04-25-15, 14:46
Seems like decent advice, aside from the bare minimum cooperation required to keep things civil, saying as little as possible is the one sure fire way to not unwittingly admit anything.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

Agree.

While there has been some heated discussion on this a few years ago (eg whether to bring items or leave them in the car; what LE can and can't do, etc), I believe since one doesn't personally know the officer(s), they cannot know what their behavior will be like or how they choose to administer their police power.

I'm sorry to hear you got restrained like that. At least ms knew they were "coming", and you and the girl didn't find out when the officer actually barged-in. I was lucky; I cooperated and they did no such thing. However, the flavor I got was that if they saw me again, I'd get hauled. Even if it's just questioning (to make things unpleasant for me), I don't need any aspect of it (from being detained, loaded into the police car, taking tons of crap from officers at the station, just plain consumption of my time, etc etc).

Other members reported the officers were "professional", but in my experience it seemed the guy was looking to make me say the wrong thing as he was rather antagonistic.

Once they're there, they're there. All you can do is roll with it but I highly suggest NOT giving the officers any attitude, or lectures on the law, or claims (which could be construed as threats) about how you know lawyers.

AmazingTouch
04-26-15, 23:00
Stopped by Ocean next to CHM behind Panda Express. A very cute Korean girl named Jun answered the door. Said she was the only one. She was good looking so I decided to stay. Didn't offer a shower which was fine, I had showered right before heading out. She asked house fee, excused herself and came back a couple of minutes later. Proceeded to give a decent massage, she work really hard on the massage. I think she really wanted to do a good job. Asked me to turn over, asked what I wanted, and then she asked for the donation up front. I almost left and should have, but she is very nice and was really trying to please me up to this point, so I gave in. Then the rules came out. No DATY, no touching her pussy, no kidssing of any type. Oh well another lesson hopefully learned.

Member #5810
04-26-15, 23:45
Stopped by Ocean next to CHM behind Panda Express. A very cute Korean girl named Jun answered the door. Said she was the only one. She was good looking so I decided to stay. Didn't offer a shower which was fine, I had showered right before heading out. She asked house fee, excused herself and came back a couple of minutes later. Proceeded to give a decent massage, she work really hard on the massage. I think she really wanted to do a good job. Asked me to turn over, asked what I wanted, and then she asked for the donation up front. I almost left and should have, but she is very nice and was really trying to please me up to this point, so I gave in. Then the rules came out. No DATY, no touching her pussy, no kidssing of any type. Oh well another lesson hopefully learned.Wow! That totally sucks. Thanks for TOFTT! Appreciate you sacrificing for us guys. They had a pic of Joo. I was thinking about going but not now. What a bummer for you. Thanks bro!

LuvBigRax
04-27-15, 02:50
So I decided to check out this new joint. The mamasan there is the lady who used to be mamasan at Kison who subbed for Chanel. I got an older, spinner MILF named Bibi. Not that good looking, short, small, but I was already there so I might as well. Red flag number one, my cock was standing at attention when she came in but she barely touched it. Instead, she told me to get on the table for a massage. It was a very bad massage. Red flag number two, when she asked me to turn over, she left the room to get "refreshed". Huh? Refresh before you come in my room. Once you are in there you don't leave. She goes out for like 5 minutes, comes in, and strips. Red flag number 3, she asks how much? I'm pissed now but I tell her the usual $. 5 but no condom. Then she makes a face and says nooooo. I say yesssss. She finally gives in but she is not too enthusiastic. At this point, I just want to bail out. I tell her no hard feelings but call mamasan in so I can get a refund or a new girl. Then she says its okay I do no condom. But at this point I don't want it anymore. I tell mamasan my issues and she refunds my house fee. Before I left, mamasan tells me she will have 2 new girls on Monday. I might go back to check it out. This joint is kind of small and dingy. If the girls don't get better quickly they won't last long.

Ogohunter
04-27-15, 04:23
Is this the Lina of Sandys and Cache? I heard she started escorting after she quit the bar. Aloha OH.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-picsi-cant-wait-to-please-you-new-sexy-chinese-girlbodyrub-style/2717476

H Mobius
04-27-15, 04:59
Is this the Lina of Sandys and Cache? I heard she started escorting after she quit the bar. Aloha OH.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-picsi-cant-wait-to-please-you-new-sexy-chinese-girlbodyrub-style/2717476Someone did a reverse search and said the pics are fake. I believe they gave the site of origin too.

That's one of Penny's ads, she almost always uses fake pics or is B & S.

Nas123
04-27-15, 06:13
Stopped by Ocean next to CHM behind Panda Express. A very cute Korean girl named Jun answered the door. Said she was the only one. She was good looking so I decided to stay. Didn't offer a shower which was fine, I had showered right before heading out. She asked house fee, excused herself and came back a couple of minutes later. Proceeded to give a decent massage, she work really hard on the massage. I think she really wanted to do a good job. Asked me to turn over, asked what I wanted, and then she asked for the donation up front. I almost left and should have, but she is very nice and was really trying to please me up to this point, so I gave in. Then the rules came out. No DATY, no touching her pussy, no kidssing of any type. Oh well another lesson hopefully learned.Thank you for the report. Her pics on back page were enticing but figured I could get way better service at CHM right next door. BTW her pics in the ad said Joo must be the same girl.

Redneck 1
04-27-15, 12:37
Asked me to turn over, asked what I wanted, and then she asked for the donation up front. I almost left and should have, but she is very nice and was really trying to please me up to this point, so I gave in. Then the rules came out. No DATY, no touching her pussy, no kissing of any type. Oh well another lesson hopefully learned.(Underlining added.)

Sorry to read of your unfavorable experience at Ocean, with the provider's "rules" emerging only after she received the advance payment. However, it does serve a useful purpose as another reminder of why it's preferable to follow Kapalua's recently reposted advice:

If the tip is paid in advance, then what the provider in this case said is often true: 'she can do whatever she wants' and doesn't have to 'care about what the customer's expectations or wants are'. A customer's advance payment of the tip shifts the balance of power completely to the provider".

Oishinanko
04-27-15, 18:58
For those that like to erupt.

P stands for pop.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4996357452.html

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.

Member #5810
04-28-15, 04:23
For those that like to erupt.

P stands for pop.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4996357452.html

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.Hey Oishii. . any recommendations on the good looking one's to see? Or maybe the best looking one so I can book ahead and be sure. Also, I'm noob to massage he so what's the tip?

I sometimes want a good massage and body scrub so having HE would be a perfect ending. Pinky does great massage and scrub but that's all.

Satyr808
04-28-15, 12:16
I called Sweet Spa last week for an appointment with the hot K-MILF Jessica only to hear she was visiting her Aunt Flo. I called back a few days later and learned that she suddenly quit so I stopped by yesterday afternoon to see who else was there. As mamma was showing me the rooms I saw another Korean woman unpacking her things. I asked mama if I could do her as she looked sexy in her black dress. Mama told me she just arrived and is not ready until tomorrow. Ok so I went to the sitting area and talked to mamma for a while. Five minutes later she same girl sits next to me and introduces herself as Nana. A s we were talking she unzipped my pants and began fondling my cock until he stood up at attention. I asked her if we could go into the room and she said she would like that but she was still in her street clothes and didn't have any make up on. I said I don't care, let's get it on so we went to one of the rooms. After a quick shower she came back in and we went to business. She is about 5'2" and about 100 lbs, manmade Bsize boobs, and an untrimmed but small Bush, natural looking. This lady has been around because she knew exactly how to take care of me. She is easy going and has a very friendly attitude. Her BBBJ is excellent and when I asked her to suck on my balls she told me I love to suck balls. After a long BBBJ we went to 69 and finally to daty. Her pussy was clean and she became very wet naturally. I slowly entered her tight pussy standing mish and started fucking her slow and easy. I'm not ground and pound type of guy so we made love slow and easy for an entire hour. We did all the regular positions and she showed me a few ones I have done before. There was a mirror in the room and she got off on watching herself getting fucked. As the hour was coming to an end I asked her if I should cum or does she want me to keep going. She said please don't stop and we kept it up for another half hour where we both came together.

Recap: BBBJ with bls, daty, dato, dfk, GFE, bbfscip. I did not try Greek and I don't know if BBBJCIM is available.

Oishinanko
04-28-15, 13:54
Hey Oishii. . any recommendations on the good looking one's to see? Or maybe the best looking one so I can book ahead and be sure. Also, I'm noob to massage he so what's the tip?

I sometimes want a good massage and body scrub so having HE would be a perfect ending. Pinky does great massage and scrub but that's all.Sent you PM.

BP808
04-28-15, 18:41
Been a lurker for a long time and I wanted some suggestions for places with good table showers. Any recommend ladies would also be useful.Empire has the best Table shower service out of all the AMPs.

AwabiHunter
04-28-15, 21:24
Empire has the best Table shower service out of all the AMPs.I agree and the worst is Roses.

Awabi.

Wulfen
04-28-15, 23:54
On a recent visit, enjoying the Nara pleasure cruise, noticed the dank old table, moldy ceiling / walls had been tastefully redone with a brand new table, fresh tile work, and a good paint job adding greatly to the experience (vice cringing and wondering if that mold variety was the kind that would travel with you).

My last at Empire was crappy (mechanical) provider, papa San weirdness tha left me without desire to go back even if they have a monger friendly beverage policy. (While ago). With inflation, my two cents are worth less than the melt value of the coins, just sayin'; to me it's more about the who than the where of it.

I agree and the worst is Roses.

Awabi.

Member #5810
04-29-15, 00:38
On a recent visit, enjoying the Nara pleasure cruise, noticed the dank old table, moldy ceiling / walls had been tastefully redone with a brand new table, fresh tile work, and a good paint job adding greatly to the experience (vice cringing and wondering if that mold variety was the kind that would travel with you).

My last at Empire was crappy (mechanical) provider, papa San weirdness tha left me without desire to go back even if they have a monger friendly beverage policy. (While ago). With inflation, my two cents are worth less than the melt value of the coins, just sayin'; to me it's more about the who than the where of it.Adding my 2 cents, I agree it's about the who more than the where. The girl makes the TS experience what it is more so than the table. Rose's redid their tables so they're firmer and you don't slip and slide and bounce around. Really nice job IMHO. I've had a great experience at Empire of course, but Honey always gives me a mind blowing experience every time I see her. YMMV as always but to me her TS is in a class by itself. Especially since we are free to go all out in the TS and then go again in the room. Never really had that at Empire. Don't take offense, the girls at Empire are great! Just that in my experience with Honey she's in a different league. Just saying.

Satyr808
04-29-15, 01:28
Honey gave me the best table shower I have ever had. Better than Ichiban Kelly.

I agree and the worst is Roses.

Awabi.

Blake123
04-29-15, 03:30
Been a lurker for a long time and I wanted some suggestions for places with good table showers. Any recommend ladies would also be useful.I would recommend Chinese girl Yuki. It's been a couple years since I last saw her at Swan, but she gave me the best B2BTS ever. She works at Top Spa now.

CM0069
04-29-15, 04:39
Had a girl keep eying out my watch even before we started. Was kind of weird.
That's because they know bunch of lolo heads sneak in a hidden camera. *cough* grainy picture (sideview face) of Aki when she at roses for example, probably those hidden cams in the glasses type, theres a watch version and keychain.

But the quality gets crappy grainy since its low low lighting. Haven't you guys noticed the ceiling tile up above bed was moved a tad? I suspect as much someone stuck up there something but left it open.

AwabiHunter
04-29-15, 13:18

My last at Empire was crappy (mechanical) provider, papa San weirdness tha left me without desire to go back even if they have a monger friendly beverage policy. (While ago). With inflation, my two cents are worth less than the melt value of the coins, just sayin'; to me it's more about the who than the where of it.Its been awhile since I have been to Roses, last time was with Nasha, room smelled like Mold as you mentioned, table had cracks, room was small, drain had issues, was miserable during the TS, but Nasha made up for it afterwards with a killer strip show and a Mauling of Junior.

Awabi.

Oishinanko
04-29-15, 13:57
CC 3903 Leelawadee.This post is for Chief Blake123.

Chief Chevy's reference to HE at legit MAE.

Happy hunting.

Oishi ne.

Honolulu808
04-29-15, 14:02
Management at Rose has addressed the issue in room 5 a while back and is fully functional. New TS table, no mold or smell as ventilation has been resolved. I was one that saw the room at its worst and declined going into that room a long time ago. When Honey first arrived at Rose I was escorted into room 5 and was pleasantly happy that the room is back in its prime room to play in.

MongerZ
04-29-15, 22:58
That's because they know bunch of lolo heads sneak in a hidden camera. *cough* grainy picture (sideview face) of Aki when she at roses for example, probably those hidden cams in the glasses type, theres a watch version and keychain.

But the quality gets crappy grainy since its low low lighting. Haven't you guys noticed the ceiling tile up above bed was moved a tad? I suspect as much someone stuck up there something but left it open.I always thought maybe some AMPs had hidden camera's inside there, perhaps to check for L. E. Etc and for pleasure. So easily to sneak them little buggers everywhere now days.

FutSniffA
04-30-15, 00:33
Anyone know where Ali or Chaiza landed?

Uki Eater
04-30-15, 02:55
Management at Rose has addressed the issue in room 5 a while back and is fully functional. New TS table, no mold or smell as ventilation has been resolved. I was one that saw the room at its worst and declined going into that room a long time ago. When Honey first arrived at Rose I was escorted into room 5 and was pleasantly happy that the room is back in its prime room to play in.One time, I seen a big cane spider and a gecko on the wall in the shower. I guess they enter through exhaust vent above the TS.

HapaBoy86
04-30-15, 03:51
One time, I seen a big cane spider and a gecko on the wall in the shower. I guess they enter through exhaust vent above the TS.Haha, one time was in the shower at Pinetree w / kgirl she freaked out and ran out of the room. Little buggah scared the shit out of her.

BootyMan247
04-30-15, 11:40
Anyone have any insides on this place. I don't see it listed in the forums. Been tempted to see Sophia there.

Ogohunter
04-30-15, 16:05
Someone did a reverse search and said the pics are fake. I believe they gave the site of origin too.

That's one of Penny's ads, she almost always uses fake pics or is B & S.I heard she was escorting / massage now. Anyone have her info if she is still around? Aloha OH.

H Mobius
04-30-15, 22:41
I heard she was escorting / massage now. Anyone have her info if she is still around? Aloha OH.I don't have current information. When I was frequenting her, she was alone but ran multiple ads posing as different girls.

She may now actually have a girl named Lina there, but I was used to all the girls being her :)

As reported (mostly in the MT thread, I believe) everything covered is available (she's the equivalent of Vicky). She would double book to avoid losing out on an appointment, so that's why she lost business anyway.

Otherwise cool, low-key lady and I was enjoying her fake boobs and full butt which IMHO looked very good for a 40+.

Atmatic123
05-01-15, 01:38
DAMN can't decide who to see just out of nowhere too many providers to handle!

My current allstars.

Lux. Already seen her multiple times last year but so damn good want to see her again! As of right now based on all the providers I had she is Number 1. Hot, young, friendly, full GFE.

Wara. Seen her once and one of the best GFE ever, looks wise cute GND look. One of the most passionate DFK I've had.

Yuki. She is one of my ATF's and wanting to see her bad since she's at Top Spa now, one of the few places where the mama doesn't knock early for me. One of the youngest looking providers I've been with TS to die for!

Chanel. Not sure if she's still here but prob missed my chance also I know seeing her at the end of her tour is not the best as she is already warned out, but still her tired warned out sesh still blows away most providers out there.

Nara. Haven't seen her in so long but the total package. Looks, personality, service all in one. Not once was she ever mean to me or gave me bad service and I have never read a report of her offering another monger something I never got! Also want to have a reunion with her as well.

The ones I want to try.

Joanne (tokyo spa) - damn a hot local surfer looking girl! This got my interest and seems like she offers DFK, waiting for a little more reviews about her before I make a decision. But got to say she is tops on my list.

Sunny (tokyo spa) - another one that peaked my interest according to reports k pop star looks, cute personality and DFK!! My only reservation is I don't like tokyo spa they have notoriusly knocked early in last visits there with Stella last year.

Shiny (happiness) - She is a reccomendation from a trusted fellow monger would have already seen her but just as I was about to she went on vacay? Hopefully ill have some funds when she returns because she's on my to do list.

Genie (happiness) - Another one I've been wanting to try for a while, but reports on her have fizzled out so not sure anymore but seems like she is pretty and full GFE.

Vivian (CDS / Happiness) - She has also been on my radar for a while former new comer of the year and a vietnamese hottie. I love viet girls but have always struck out bad with them, had horrid sessions with Tiffany (tokyo spa) and Christy (pine tree) also from all the reports I get the feeling she is big time YMMV, seems like she might be another million, honey, the julie / cindy, and vanilla A+ service if they like the guy but full on ***** if you aint good looking.

Dream (rejuve spa) - saw her pics today and DAMN DAMN DAMN!! Supposedly she comes in tomorrow and can't wait for the reports! If she provides DFK and some GFE and is as hot as the pics suggest then I am there!

Fellow mongers that's a list of my top providers right now so if you haven't seen any of my ATFs then WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR LOL!!

As for my list of potential next visits any help would be appreciated want to hear your experiences with those providers so I can narrow down my next visit! I mean this is crazy it seems like it went from having NOBODY to having too many for to pick LOL.

FutSniffA
05-01-15, 01:45
Anyone have any insides on this place. I don't see it listed in the forums. Been tempted to see Sophia there.Kinda lower tiered, I've been with Ana and Lhinzy. Both do BBBJ and Lihninzy does greek. Ana is cuter by far.

Skistud2005
05-01-15, 03:32
With the very sad closure of Mayflower, does anybody know how many AMP's are still open in CC? The only 2 that I know of are Moonnite and Hello Kitty and I haven't been to either of them. Are there any more? Do any of them compare in cleanliness and quality to MF?

I prefer CC because I've been a regular at MF for a couple of years and I've become familiar with the building and how to discreetly maneuver in it.

Member #5810
05-01-15, 07:16
DAMN can't decide who to see just out of nowhere too many providers to handle!

My current allstars.

Lux. Already seen her multiple times last year but so damn good want to see her again! As of right now based on all the providers I had she is Number 1. Hot, young, friendly, full GFE.

Wara. Seen her once and one of the best GFE ever, looks wise cute GND look. One of the most passionate DFK I've had.

Yuki. She is one of my ATF's and wanting to see her bad since she's at Top Spa now, one of the few places where the mama doesn't knock early for me. One of the youngest looking providers I've been with TS to die for!

Chanel. Not sure if she's still here but prob missed my chance also I know seeing her at the end of her tour is not the best as she is already warned out, but still her tired warned out sesh still blows away most providers out there.

Nara. Haven't seen her in so long but the total package. Looks, personality, service all in one. Not once was she ever mean to me or gave me bad service and I have never read a report of her offering another monger something I never got! Also want to have a reunion with her as well.

The ones I want to try.

Joanne (tokyo spa) - damn a hot local surfer looking girl! This got my interest and seems like she offers DFK, waiting for a little more reviews about her before I make a decision. But got to say she is tops on my list.

Sunny (tokyo spa) - another one that peaked my interest according to reports k pop star looks, cute personality and DFK!! My only reservation is I don't like tokyo spa they have notoriusly knocked early in last visits there with Stella last year.

Shiny (happiness) - She is a reccomendation from a trusted fellow monger would have already seen her but just as I was about to she went on vacay? Hopefully ill have some funds when she returns because she's on my to do list.

Genie (happiness) - Another one I've been wanting to try for a while, but reports on her have fizzled out so not sure anymore but seems like she is pretty and full GFE.

Vivian (CDS / Happiness) - She has also been on my radar for a while former new comer of the year and a vietnamese hottie. I love viet girls but have always struck out bad with them, had horrid sessions with Tiffany (tokyo spa) and Christy (pine tree) also from all the reports I get the feeling she is big time YMMV, seems like she might be another million, honey, the julie / cindy, and vanilla A+ service if they like the guy but full on ***** if you aint good looking.

Dream (rejuve spa) - saw her pics today and DAMN DAMN DAMN!! Supposedly she comes in tomorrow and can't wait for the reports! If she provides DFK and some GFE and is as hot as the pics suggest then I am there!

Fellow mongers that's a list of my top providers right now so if you haven't seen any of my ATFs then WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR LOL!!

As for my list of potential next visits any help would be appreciated want to hear your experiences with those providers so I can narrow down my next visit! I mean this is crazy it seems like it went from having NOBODY to having too many for to pick LOL.Spot on Atmatic! I know your feelings. Soooooo many fine, sexy incredible women now! Not enough time and money. Damn! Happy hunting brother. Looking forward to your honest reviews!

Punanilicr
05-01-15, 08:13
I guess HPD didn't have any REAL crime to deal with tonight. Had to go for easy pickens instead. Weak!!

Member #5810
05-01-15, 08:20
I guess HPD didn't have any REAL crime to deal with tonight. Had to go for easy pickens instead. Weak!!Yeah heard about it. Big sweep. WTF?

Shibiko
05-01-15, 09:24
I guess HPD didn't have any REAL crime to deal with tonight. Had to go for easy pickens instead. Weak!!Where was this at?

G3504
05-01-15, 11:55
I guess HPD didn't have any REAL crime to deal with tonight. Had to go for easy pickens instead. Weak!!So sad and such a waste of taxpayer money!

G35.

Old Not Dead
05-01-15, 12:32
Where was this at?Sorry for being uninformed. Details, Please?

Buster50
05-01-15, 19:20
I guess HPD didn't have any REAL crime to deal with tonight. Had to go for easy pickens instead. Weak!!Yep, got called by my girl early this am. Poor thing. So was this at multiple AMPs?

Island Guy808
05-02-15, 00:03
Yep, got called by my girl early this am. Poor thing. So was this at multiple AMPs?Yikies. Any news articles or rough info on what went down and where?

Hope you bro's are all OK.

Be safe out there.

IG.

Kalihi Kid
05-02-15, 01:07
Sorry for being uninformed. Details, Please?Roses, Hula, and CS were hit. Maybe more. At least one girl was arrested. Expect more soon. LE has been running their undercover guys through for several weeks now and arrests are being made based upon intel gathered from previous visits. Girls are going to be servicing only known customers for awhile.

Ass Man808
05-02-15, 01:20
Roses, Hula, and CS were hit. Maybe more. At least one girl was arrested. Expect more soon. LE has been running their undercover guys through for several weeks now and arrests are being made based upon intel gathered from previous visits. Girls are going to be servicing only known customers for awhile.Anyone know who the girl was that got arrested?

Loveasianhi
05-02-15, 01:42
Not sure if this is the correct thread to do this report.

Visited K-Spa downtown, per mama, only had Mimi available so gave it a try. She said she is 1/2 Korean and 1/2 Japanese, older women, I would say late 40' to late 50's. Said her 1st time visiting Hawaii from Japan, she speaks Japanese and only knows a few english words. About 5'-1", 115 lbs, long straight hair, a border line bees, unshaven. Seems new to this, she got wet naturally, no BJ for some reason, but I didn't pursue, no fiv, very limited daty, pleasant personality. Not my type, too old for me.

SamCrow 123
05-02-15, 03:18
I heard nirvana was also hit with the police sting the other night, not sure how many if any arrest were made.

HapaBoy86
05-02-15, 03:26
Man, if they did a sweep at 1507 King st. With 7 aamps business their that would sucks!

SamCrow 123
05-02-15, 04:01
I heard at least 4 girls was arrested in last nights sting. That sucks that HPD was that board that they had to go bother the girls. And the mamas should only let know customers in the door, just like all the game rooms, I mean there is several game rooms on young street where there is more serious crimes happening due to all the ice heads hanging around. That is why I hate cops they have nothing else to do but mind other people's business. I mean it's not like the girls are hurting anyone right?

Member #5810
05-02-15, 04:28
Kison just got Hit tonite,2 girls got hit. Maybe more to follow, yikes.

I think the AMPs only will be seeing us regulars, that way safe.

Viet Whisperer
05-02-15, 04:49
Roses, Hula, and CS were hit. Maybe more. At least one girl was arrested. Expect more soon. LE has been running their undercover guys through for several weeks now and arrests are being made based upon intel gathered from previous visits. Girls are going to be servicing only known customers for awhile.CS is Chinadoll Spa or Club Secret?

Honolulu808
05-02-15, 05:51
Roses, Hula, and CS were hit. Maybe more. At least one girl was arrested. Expect more soon. LE has been running their undercover guys through for several weeks now and arrests are being made based upon intel gathered from previous visits. Girls are going to be servicing only known customers for awhile.You do know they read this site too. Some guys writes very detailed reports does not help. Hell maybe some of the undercover could members in this site and bombard guys with PM's. Careful guys to whom you PMing with.

Punanilicr
05-02-15, 06:03
I guess HPD didn't have any REAL crime to deal with tonight. Had to go for easy pickens instead. Weak!!They were at it again tonight. Multiple hits last night, multiple hits again tonight. When will the madness end?

Ass Man808
05-02-15, 06:08
They were at it again tonight. Multiple hits last night, multiple hits again tonight. When will the madness end?Where did they hit tonight?

Assman Jr
05-02-15, 06:10
Just imagine when popo gets body cameras. You will get video taped and the tape will be archived for years.

Fka Culoman.

Blake123
05-02-15, 06:39
Where did they hit tonight?I was at CDS this evening, and that place wasn't hit at the time. I swear, all I did was get a legit therapeutic massage there. Thank you, Vivian.

CM0069
05-02-15, 06:47
When will the madness end?Maybe they needed to put this overtime in now so they can sit back and watch the Pacquio vs. Mayweather fight.

Blake123
05-02-15, 07:05
You do know they read this site too. Some guys writes very detailed reports does not help. Hell maybe some of the undercover could members in this site and bombard guys with PM's. Careful guys to whom you PMing with.Good advice for all out there, H808. Never answer PMs or queries in the open forum from those whom you sense have not yet established credibility. Way too many newbies begging for info, IMHO.

Ass Man808
05-02-15, 08:01
I was at CDS this evening, and that place wasn't hit at the time. I swear, all I did was get a legit therapeutic massage there. Thank you, Vivian.Thanks, I was just curious.

Member #5810
05-02-15, 08:47
I was at CDS this evening, and that place wasn't hit at the time. I swear, all I did was get a legit therapeutic massage there. Thank you, Vivian.Really? ! If you say so. Amazing fortitude and self control!

Satyr808
05-02-15, 13:43
I had a repeat with Nana yesterday. Thus time the sex was even better. I was laying on the bed naked when she came in the room. She lied down next to me and we began a long dfk secession. After a while she moved down to junior and gave me a very long and satisfying BBBJ, just the way I like it. I decided to return the favor with daty and dived into her sweet wet pussy until I had her squirming with pleasure and she came really hard. She told me she wants to fuck me so she jumps on me acg and cg. Then she turned around to rcg so that I could see junior in her tight pussy. Oh what a sight. There is a mirror level with the bed and she positioned herself so that we could watch ourselves fuck in various positions. Nana loves to watch herself getting fucked and she got really turned on and her pussy got even wetter. Nana loves doggy so I fucked her for a long time in that position eventually moving down to flat doggy where she came very hard. Next I fucked her in mish and I asked her to let me know when she was coming so that we could come together. Five minutes she was ready so we had a glorious climax together. After we came she laid next to me and we kissed and talked for about 20 minutes.

Nana loves sex and is able to have multiple orgasms and is very affectionate in bed. She likes her sex slow and easy GFE style. I really enjoyed my time with her and her service is completely unrushed.

Sweet Spa is a low volume place and I was the only customer there on both of my visit which made it very comfortable for me. Mama is totally cool and never called time even though I was over time by 20 minutes or so. I left very happy and satisfied.

BenZ88
05-02-15, 15:48
Was it BBFSCIP? What does Nana look like?

Assman Jr
05-02-15, 16:29
Empire has the best Table shower service out of all the AMPs.Only one table. What makes "best" table shower service? It's the girl that does the service and they do different things.

Satyr808
05-02-15, 17:00
Was it BBFSCIP? What does Nana look like?http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-april-15-247-sweet-spa/5325531

Yes to bbfscip. Nana looks like one of the ladies that you would meet at Kison. She is a Korean in her 40's, 5'3" tall, 105 lbs, man-made be-size boobs, long black hair and a natural Bush but not real hairy. She has a typical Korean ass and just a little bit of a belly.

Oppa808
05-02-15, 17:37
They were at it again tonight. Multiple hits last night, multiple hits again tonight. When will the madness end?Like everyone else I'm wondering why all of a sudden there's an increase in activity. I know occasionally they make their rounds but don't recall it being this bad before. Wonder if they're getting even more complaints that they are not doing enough to curtail these types of businesses?

FunWorld
05-02-15, 18:35
Was it BBFSCIP? What does Nana look like?Nara is a Korean and White hapa girl. She is a real professional provider. I've never seen anyone complains about her service. No worries about YMMV with her. She has a pretty face, big nice boobs, and bubbly personality. She does BBBJCIM, which is excellent but I don't think she does BBFSCIP. Not many young girls give that service. They don't need to go that far because they still have enough customers without that extra service.

Ass Man808
05-02-15, 19:11
Nara is a Korean and White hapa girl. She is a real professional provider. I've never seen anyone complains about her service. No worries about YMMV with her. She has a pretty face, big nice boobs, and bubbly personality. She does BBBJCIM, which is excellent but I don't think she does BBFSCIP. Not many young girls give that service. They don't need to go that far because they still have enough customers without that extra service.I think he meant Nana not Nara at a different mp.

Bukake King
05-03-15, 01:43
Like everyone else I'm wondering why all of a sudden there's an increase in activity. I know occasionally they make their rounds but don't recall it being this bad before. Wonder if they're getting even more complaints that they are not doing enough to curtail these types of businesses?Maybe if they pay a 10% Rail Tax, the state might leave the Apmz alone.

HapaBoy86
05-03-15, 02:58
Be safe everyone!

Cause if they raided 3 AAMP's. They could also hit a few more different ones very soon.

Assman Jr
05-03-15, 09:20
Has lead to not enough girls. I tried several place around 1 am. All were busy it's closing. Saved me $$.

Skistud2005
05-03-15, 18:23
With the very sad closure of Mayflower, does anybody know how many AMP's are still open in CC? The only 2 that I know of are Moonnite and Hello Kitty and I haven't been to either of them. Are there any more? Do any of them compare in cleanliness and quality to MF?

I prefer CC because I've been a regular at MF for a couple of years and I've become familiar with the building and how to discreetly maneuver in it.I think this got lost in the shuffle with all the recent LE raid news. Anyway, I'd like to re-ask the same question.

Oppa808
05-03-15, 21:05
I think the AMPs only will be seeing us regulars, that way safe.Yes, almost everyone is on pins and needles right now. For the time being stick to those places where they know you. If you are a first time customer you could be SOL (shit out of luck).

FutSniffA
05-03-15, 21:24
Kison just got Hit tonite,2 girls got hit. Maybe more to follow, yikes.

I think the AMPs only will be seeing us regulars, that way safe.Not sure how many regulars are out here but I would imagine with all the competition they would need a high rate of turnover of customers.

Kalihi Kid
05-04-15, 00:08
Be safe everyone!

Cause if they raided 3 AAMP's. They could also hit a few more different ones very soon.Since no one else has mentioned it yet I got some info that HPD is changing its tactics. For one thing they raided the same place two nights in a row. So if you think you can avoid a raid by going to a place that just got raided better think again. Another tactic that they are using is they are not charging the girls with prostitution but rather sexual molestation or harassment. The theory being that it will be easier to prove sexual harassment than prostitution. We will probably hear more about this as time goes on.

H Mobius
05-04-15, 00:12
Since no one else has mentioned it yet I got some info that HPD is changing its tactics. For one thing they raided the same place two nights in a row. So if you think you can avoid a raid by going to a place that just got raided better think again.Last year a place got raided 2 nights in a row. The girls who happened to be off the first night or bolted, returned to work the next night and got busted.

Kalihi Kid
05-04-15, 00:25
If it is true that LE is now charging the girls with sexual harassment or molestation it may mean that the girls would have to register as sex offenders if convicted. If that happens it could mean an end to life as we know it. The girls may think of paying a fine as a cost of doing business but many will probably get out of the business rather than risk having their pictures and real names posted on the sex offender database.

Hiho07
05-04-15, 00:48
Not sure how many regulars are out here but I would imagine with all the competition they would need a high rate of turnover of customers.I had an appointment at Rejuve and doors were closed and locked. Mama answered and said no one available. This was early afternoon.

Spartacus77
05-04-15, 00:50
If it is true that LE is now charging the girls with sexual harassment or molestation it may mean that the girls will have to register as sex offenders. If that happens it could mean an end to life as we know it. The girls may think of paying a fine as a cost of doing business but many will probably get out of the business rather than risk having their pictures and real names posted on the sex offender database.That would really suck. We will have to go the escort route if our AMPs close down. Escorts are a crap shoot at best and average $300. I guess the AMPs have been pushing the threshold of being to overt and too public with their BP ads. HPD must be pushing back.

Macko69
05-04-15, 02:00
Since no one else has mentioned it yet I got some info that HPD is changing its tactics. For one thing they raided the same place two nights in a row. So if you think you can avoid a raid by going to a place that just got raided better think again. Another tactic that they are using is they are not charging the girls with prostitution but rather sexual molestation or harassment. The theory being that it will be easier to prove sexual harassment than prostitution. We will probably hear more about this as time goes on.Interesting, but will that tactic work? In order to convict someone for molestation or harassment, I would imagine it'd be next to impossible without a witness testifying how they got victimized by the woman. Unlike prostitution, harrassment and molestation are crimes against a specific victim, and unless that victim has suffered at the hands of their assailant and is willing to testify about the crime in front of a jury, I don't see how they can get a successful prosecution.

NiceBush808
05-04-15, 02:08
Interesting, but will that tactic work? In order to convict someone for molestation or harassment, I would imagine it'd be next to impossible without a witness testifying how they got victimized by the woman. Unlike prostitution, harrassment and molestation are crimes against a specific victim, and unless that victim has suffered at the hands of their assailant and is willing to testify about the crime in front of a jury, I don't see how they can get a successful prosecution.True. If Hpd really is doing this, it is truly a dirty, unfair, and lowball tactic no matter the MP worker profession and would be very difficult to prove like you mentioned if there was no other witness to see what really happened and which probably wasn't even the fault of the worker anywaY and just Hpd trying to bait somebody unfairly who never really did anything anything. Why not go after drug dealers instead amd other more serious stuff.

Macko69
05-04-15, 02:12
I had an appointment at Rejuve and doors were closed and locked. Mama answered and said no one available. This was early afternoon.Have you been there before? Just wondering if doors are closed to everyone or just the new guys.

Kalihi Kid
05-04-15, 02:14
Interesting, but will that tactic work? In order to convict someone for molestation or harassment, I would imagine it'd be next to impossible without a witness testifying how they got victimized by the woman. Unlike prostitution, harassment and molestation are crimes against a specific victim, and unless that victim has suffered at the hands of their assailant and is willing to testify about the crime in front of a jury, I don't see how they can get a successful prosecution.Hmm, maybe you are right but imagine the following scenario: an undercover cop getting a table shower, flips over and gets his stuff washed. He says on the witness stand that he never asked the provider to wash his stuff and was shocked when she began to soap him down. After the laughter from the gallery dies down the prosecution rests its case. What verdict does a jury composed of old ladies and impotent old men come back with? Even if the chances of conviction is slight, what do you think other providers would do if they believe that there is a chance that their picture and real names might be posted on a sex offender website?

NiceBush808
05-04-15, 02:20
Interesting, but will that tactic work? In order to convict someone for molestation or harassment, I would imagine it'd be next to impossible without a witness testifying how they got victimized by the woman. Unlike prostitution, harrassment and molestation are crimes against a specific victim, and unless that victim has suffered at the hands of their assailant and is willing to testify about the crime in front of a jury, I don't see how they can get a successful prosecution.True. If Hpd really is doing this, it is truly a dirty, unfair, and lowball tactic no matter the MP worker profession and would be very difficult to prove like you mentioned if there was no other witness to see what really happened and which probably wasn't even the fault of the worker anywaY and just Hpd trying to bait somebody unfairly who never really did anything. Why not go after drug dealers instead and other more serious stuff. The tactic will probably wear out and backfire as believe it or not, it may sound weird but MP establishments are a necessary evil, oldest pro in the world. As long as they keep it safe and regulated, they got rights too and the right to make a living no matter how long or short or whatever side jobs they have.