PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Honauc
06-09-14, 16:51
Is Yoyo back? Or do we still have to deal with her brother?Sure her brother. Just like Tasha and Sasha are twin. LOL.

Do they think we will support them more because they are all related?

Redneck 1
06-09-14, 17:09
Ambrosia / 109

Is this the same place. I know where ambrosia is.Nope, Ambrosia is #116 in Century Center, not #109. Different advertisements and phone numbers.

Kefe2
06-09-14, 19:39
Been a lurker for a while. Has anyone sampled Rin at 109 yet? I want to just TOFTT but I dunno. Can't find any reviews on her.She was Momo at Mayflower for long time. Check the MF thread. She is known for rimming + BBBJ. I saw her once. Cute girl.

Member #5092
06-09-14, 21:12
Nope, Ambrosia is #116 in Century Center, not #109. Different advertisements and phone numbers.Where exactly is 109 if I'm standing at the entrance to ambrosia?

SquirtLuva69
06-09-14, 21:35
Where exactly is 109 if I'm standing at the entrance to ambrosia?Looking faceon. Left all the way to the fence / walkway. Turn right 20 yards.

LaLakers
06-09-14, 23:48
Does anyone know where in century center this is?

Name?

Pics look good but familiar.

One of the pic look like a mayflower pic of Korean girl, Kelly.

Any info would be appreciated.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-asian-hot-pink-new-girls-in-town-23/4737144

Aboonai
06-10-14, 01:11
They're located on the 2nd floor, mauka side of bldg. When you drive in past the gate you can see stairs on your left heading up to the 2nd floor. The entrance is to the left.

I think it's called Blooming Spa.

Name?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-asian-hot-pink-new-girls-in-town-23/4737144

Flyforfun
06-10-14, 09:16
They have a long history of guys demanding their HF back. I've done the same a few years ago when the girl tried to ROB me, and contributed to the discussion at that time with a very unfavorable report.

They've changed their name a couple of times since then, but it seems like they know they still can't keep potential customers.

I agree; that place is not monger-friendly, and should be avoided until someone else opens an AMP there.I have had two providers pull the non-refund stuff before. After the first one would not refund my money, I accidentally dropped her TV on the floor infront of her. The second one, I stayed outside her establishment for an hour and warned other patrons away. I wrote detailed reviews on another board and resposted them for 3 months, to warn other patrons away. Karma is a *****.

HawaiiGuy23
06-10-14, 13:02
She was Momo at Mayflower for long time. Check the MF thread. She is known for rimming + BBBJ. I saw her once. Cute girl.Are you sure that's Momo? The pictures don't look like her unless she got skinnier. She wasn't thick before but she had a little fat around the edges from what I remember. More soft than toned like the pictures.

AeroHeart
06-10-14, 13:49

Name?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-asian-hot-pink-new-girls-in-town-23/4737144Anyone try these new ladies? Especially Miki and Aki? Know menu? GFE DATY etc? Would appreciate otherwise may have to TOFTT. They look so hot. IMHO Thanks Aero.

AlohaMan808
06-10-14, 16:39
Got rush out last time. Don't want to have that again. Where is a good place that don't rush me out? It was only 50 min.

Member #5092
06-10-14, 17:03
Looking faceon. Left all the way to the fence / walkway. Turn right 20 yards.Thanks bro after a great session with tina / empire my monger funds are low. But first chance I get ill be there. Always like trying out new places new girls.

Hotrod82
06-10-14, 17:31
Saw Mari, she is Japanese. I was talking to her in Japanese, I don't know a whole lot, but was carrying on a small conversation with her. She is either Japanese or a really good actress, cause of the way she spoke and the comments she made, were the same as the J-girls I have dated. She does not look like an FOB, but when she talks you can tell and her English speaking is sub-par, but understanding was horrible. When I was going to pop, I told her if I pop now, can we go round 2 and she said yes yes, but I think she was going yes yes, cause she was O'ing.

L7/ A7/ S7.

She was at least 5'5 and about 125. A cups with long soft nips. I only gave her a 7 on service because of the misunderstanding. Had I gone longer and did not pop after 20 min of service I would have rated her higher, cause I love girls that can take a pounding.

Started with DFK for a good 5 min, tongue sucking and everything. She gave a halfway decent BBBJ. She put the cover on with her hand, then jumped on CG. I lifted my hips up to make her go down on top of me and started pounding the crap out of her and she was screeching and hollering. After about 5 min, I wanted to get a look from behind. So flipped her over and started doggie, when for about 5 min and asked her about round 2, so I let me load go while drilling her extra deep. She got up and said massage and I was dumbfounded, cause I just asked her for another round. I told her 2 pops, and had to make the motion, cause she didn't understand and she started giggling and said no no, only 1. I was like WTF.

Lame massage, then in the shower some more DFK and got super hard again, then she went down on me for BBBJ, I was like hell yeah here goes start of round 2. She stopped after a few min and squeezed him really hard and says I love this guy. Oh well, after shower got dressed and left, was not fully satisfied, so went to Ginza and saw Lucy (see the Ginza forums for more info).

Aloha Monday
06-10-14, 18:28
Maggie is from the PRC. Not Taiwanese.Oh did I make Mistake? I don't know lol Anyway I was out of town with my family back to island last Saturday. I fly to 109 to see Rin since my other ATF Maggie is gone for a while. Ring the bell Rin show up the room. We take shower together she wash my Jr and bulls eye very good. Start 5 min massage after DFK soon her finger touch my thigh sensually and teasing my balls and crack. She starts kissing all over my body. She move me face up tit rubbing, DFK I suck her nips she suck my nips back enjoy the moment I usually ask DATY but I can't wait her specials so I just wait till she says "doggy" ok ok I am on my fours Yes I am your dog please play with me! She rub my balls, kiss my butt, start light touch rim job while give me real light finger HJ and this was feel so good make me really hard. She then put her head in between my legs start CBJ looks so erotic in the mirror. I am very hard at this moment she hop on CG, mine is not that big but her nani fit perfectly feels so gooood. I move slow and fast shallow and deep DFK pounding DFK pounding MISH MISH DFK MISH FEEL SO GOOD Rin seems happy and loud then I pop. She smiles me give me more DFK she says "strong strong" actually I wasn't this hard long time oh except Maggie I love these two my ATF enjoy two different ways. Make old man hard with DFK GFE L8/ S9/ A8.

Goser
06-11-14, 13:46
I think I recall someone saying the Pacific Spa Kim is at an AMP in Orange County. Anyone know the name of the AMP?

Zzzzzzz
06-11-14, 18:06
I forgot to post this when I checked out Mari a few days ago.

You've probably already read about her, so I'll add only the points that I feel will help you decide on her.

1) She is culturally, ethnically, and lingually Japanese. Legit Japanese, from Japan.

2) Her torso and legs are long, long, long, and she carries her thin body well. She is realistically around 30-35, and definitely not in her 20's as others have reported.

3) She doesn't like nipple play, seems to enjoy DATY / DATO (shockingly), and isn't as tight as many of the other girls at MF. Also, she overacts with the "kimochi ii" and "ikisoo, ikisoo" and whatnot.

4) She is a rusher. I attempted to make things click by speaking Japanese with her, but she just used that knowledge to ask me to cum faster. So there's that.

5) Cute girl, with an upbeat attitude and personality, but I would not repeat. Even the novelty of her being Japanese (first one in an AMP for me) wasn't worth it. She means well, but she just doesn't execute well.

L8/ A9/ S5.

HiLife808
06-11-14, 22:34
They're located on the 2nd floor, mauka side of bldg. When you drive in past the gate you can see stairs on your left heading up to the 2nd floor. The entrance is to the left.

I think it's called Blooming Spa.Anyone with the 411 on Miki? Don't recall any reports on her but her body resembles Nara's. Wondering what the L / S / A rankings are. Feel free to pm me thanks!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4737144&image=4832126

Aloha Monday
06-11-14, 23:42
Anyone with the 411 on Miki? Don't recall any reports on her but her body resembles Nara's. Wondering what the L / S / A rankings are. Feel free to pm me thanks!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4737144&image=4832126There are no girl look like BP Ad. I went check the line up twice May and June. They all 20 lbs heavier than the pictures. If you like chubby may be your place to go.

Blake123
06-12-14, 03:24
Anyone with the 411 on Miki? Don't recall any reports on her but her body resembles Nara's. Wondering what the L / S / A rankings are. Feel free to pm me thanks!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4737144&image=4832126I have never seen ANY girl at an AMP with a body as hot as that. Definitely TGTBT. Red flag. Are you not aware of Goggle image search?

HiLife808
06-12-14, 12:45
There are no girl look like BP Ad. I went check the line up twice May and June. They all 20 lbs heavier than the pictures. If you like chubby may be your place to go.Thanks for the heads up! Guess I'll pass.

I have never seen ANY girl at an AMP with a body as hot as that. Definitely TGTBT. Red flag. Are you not aware of Goggle image search?I've used both Tineye and Google but was working so did a quick check on Tineye which showed 0 matches. Seems Google is more current and reliable. Thanks.

AlamoAna808
06-12-14, 19:01
Anyone gone to g apple and seen the line up? If so can anyone reporon the new girl Tanya?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/g-apple-top-shelf-talent-a-service-25/4494378

Mondo Badfoot
06-13-14, 01:07
Anyone gone to g apple and seen the line up? If so can anyone reporon the new girl Tanya?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/g-apple-top-shelf-talent-a-service-25/4494378Just read her review at Hula Girl thread!

AmpAddict808
06-13-14, 04:14
There are no girl look like BP Ad. I went check the line up twice May and June. They all 20 lbs heavier than the pictures. If you like chubby may be your place to go.I can second that. I took a look there last week while trying to find a decent provider in Century Center. The providers at Blooming Spa were not worth $$ in my opinion. And yes, some were chubby and past their prime. Better to go to Tokyo Spa. I ended up seeing Kelly at Ginza for her reliable service.

Pineapple50
06-13-14, 14:13
Her place is called Jade Spa.

JT.

I think I recall someone saying the Pacific Spa Kim is at an AMP in Orange County. Anyone know the name of the AMP?

Spyda
06-14-14, 01:27
Something very interesting about these ads for 2 different establishments. Do you see what I see from the latest ads?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mayflower-sasha-back-to-life-barbie-luna-mari-are-here-21/4598951

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/empire-new-girls-emily-and-nicole-best-service-guaranteed-100-real-pictures-22/4775765

Yung Evr
06-14-14, 02:18
Oh did I make Mistake? I don't know lol Anyway I was out of town with my family back to island last Saturday. I fly to 109 to see Rin since my other ATF Maggie is gone for a while. Ring the bell Rin show up the room. We take shower together she wash my Jr and bulls eye very good. Start 5 min massage after DFK soon her finger touch my thigh sensually and teasing my balls and crack. She starts kissing all over my body. She move me face up tit rubbing, DFK I suck her nips she suck my nips back enjoy the moment I usually ask DATY but I can't wait her specials so I just wait till she says "doggy" ok ok I am on my fours Yes I am your dog please play with me! She rub my balls, kiss my butt, start light touch rim job while give me real light finger HJ and this was feel so good make me really hard. She then put her head in between my legs start CBJ looks so erotic in the mirror. I am very hard at this moment she hop on CG, mine is not that big but her nani fit perfectly feels so gooood. I move slow and fast shallow and deep DFK pounding DFK pounding MISH MISH DFK MISH FEEL SO GOOD Rin seems happy and loud then I pop. She smiles me give me more DFK she says "strong strong" actually I wasn't this hard long time oh except Maggie I love these two my ATF enjoy two different ways. Make old man hard with DFK GFE L8/ S9/ A8.Woof Woof!

Local1234
06-14-14, 02:40
Something very interesting about these ads for 2 different establishments. Do you see what I see from the latest ads?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mayflower-sasha-back-to-life-barbie-luna-mari-are-here-21/4598951

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/empire-new-girls-emily-and-nicole-best-service-guaranteed-100-real-pictures-22/4775765Tina in both ad.

Brokekid
06-14-14, 03:33
[Deleted by Admin]

AlohaMan808
06-14-14, 04:01
Tina in both ad.So there are two Tina? Have to call up Empire and MayFlower and make appointment for both of them. LOL.

Bowah57
06-14-14, 08:19

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/empire-new-girls-emily-and-nicole-best-service-guaranteed-100-real-pictures-22/4775765Maybe same owner.

ChocolateG
06-14-14, 09:36

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4737144&image=4832126Hey there HiLife. I'm sure you've already moved on since it was said there's no girl that looked like that in the lineup. Just wanted to add that there's a watermark on that pic at panty-level that says "vodkaslumber.

******". Looks like the pic was lifted from that ****** site. It's too bad because I'd be on the next flight to Hawaii LOL.

Atagg510
06-14-14, 10:54
Does anyone know what happened to Mimi from Rappongi? I've been going to her for 10 years and now she's fallen off the map. If she's retired, please let me know. I need closure.

Laptop
06-14-14, 18:58
Noticed no neon lights at the ward plex the past week. Did those places close down? Any info and reasons for same? Where did everybody go to?

Unit420
06-15-14, 20:31
I'm kinda fast on first pop, so need 2 round, otherwise is wastin of money. Where I can do it multiplle?

Bulgogi Boy
06-15-14, 23:07
Although I've said it before, I still hate CC109's layout. But Maggie kept me going back. She is apparently M. I. A. So I thought I'the give Rin a spin. But instead, she made my head (s) spin. I left the place weak-knee'the and limping.

Paid the HF and in walks Rin. I initially thought she said Sherene. She is about 5'2", 90 lbs with natural Bs. I'the say 33 be-24-35. Great body, slim and sexy! Can't be her pic in the BP ad, because the Rin I sampled had a big sexy tattoo on her hip. She's pretty though, oval face and big eyes. Reminded me just a little of Danica McCellar from The Wonder Years.

I self-showered, then came back to the room and plopped face down as she directed. She started with an excellent back / neck massage, using firm pressure with her palms to crack my back. After a few minutes, she switched to a very light fingertip massage up and down my thighs, and it was the perfect time for my Yohimbe Fuel to kick in. I felt nice and tingly right at the perfect moment. The she asked if it was okay to use lotion to rub my back. Sure.

Then, as similarly reported, Rin points to my butt, and asked if it's okay for her to lick it. She tells me to prop up doggie style, then proceeds to stick her tongue deep in my ass, while using lotion to stroke my raging cock. I think a post in the Massage Therapist section was talking about the "Rusty Trombone" technique. If this wasn't it, then it was damn close. I was watching her watch herself in the mirror. Major turn on. After experiencing what heaven feels like, she slid underneath me, and started to blow me while on her back, bent backward with her legs on the floor. I didn't notice she had slipped on a cover. I started to throat her, and she took it like a champ.

Somehow we switched to CG, and she was tight. I loved her expression when I slid in her. I started to squeeze her nipples, but unexpectedly she grabbed my hands, and made me squeeze her entire boobs.

Switched to K9 and loved the view. Gently took a handful of hair to better my leverage. Then I held on to her hips as I pounded and grinded. Finally made it to mish, and pumped like a chimp until I unloaded in her. I was spent. Thank you yohimbe. Thank you Rin.

When I rolled over, I expected her to run out and get a towel. Nope. She asked me if I wanted more massage. She proceeded to walk on my back, followed by a few minutes of lower back massage using her hands.

Get it while it's good. Definitely repeating.

L: 8.

S: 10.

A: 10.

HiPickle
06-16-14, 02:51
Maybe same owner.So, Tina did in fact move to MF. Not sure why, didn't ask. Well, I did, but she seemed not to understand, but whatever. I do hate going up that elevator, but just had to get some more of her. She is such a hot little spinner! Started out wonderful as was last time, However, I can tell she was getting spent. Towards the end she acted as if it was hurting, so, of course, that makes me uneasy, so unable to finish. I may have to check out 109 next since a braddah just made a good report on Rin. No elevator for friends in the building to catch me going up.

H Mobius
06-16-14, 03:10

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/empire-new-girls-emily-and-nicole-best-service-guaranteed-100-real-pictures-22/4775765I liked when MF ads had brief stats and descriptions on each girl listed, that way a monger had some idea of whom he might be interested in as a first choice and alternate choices if they were busy, especially since unlike Empire, faces are not shown. For example:

Trixie, 22, Vietnamese / Chinese, 5' 2 with D cups, demure.
Lory, Korean / German 25, 5' 8 athletic, bubbly.

Blake123
06-16-14, 03:27
Although I've said it before, I still hate CC109's layout. But Maggie kept me going back. She is apparently M. I. A. So I thought I'the give Rin a spin. But instead, she made my head (s) spin. I left the place weak-knee'the and limping.

Paid the HF and in walks Rin. I initially thought she said Sherene. She is about 5'2", 90 lbs with natural Bs. I'the say 33 be-24-35. Great body, slim and sexy! Can't be her pic in the BP ad, because the Rin I sampled had a big sexy tattoo on her hip. She's pretty though, oval face and big eyes. Reminded me just a little of Danica McCellar from The Wonder Years.

I self-showered, then came back to the room and plopped face down as she directed. She started with an excellent back / neck massage, using firm pressure with her palms to crack my back. After a few minutes, she switched to a very light fingertip massage up and down my thighs, and it was the perfect time for my Yohimbe Fuel to kick in. I felt nice and tingly right at the perfect moment. The she asked if it was okay to use lotion to rub my back. Sure.

Then, as similarly reported, Rin points to my butt, and asked if it's okay for her to lick it. She tells me to prop up doggie style, then proceeds to stick her tongue deep in my ass, while using lotion to stroke my raging cock. I think a post in the Massage Therapist section was talking about the "Rusty Trombone" technique. If this wasn't it, then it was damn close. I was watching her watch herself in the mirror. Major turn on. After experiencing what heaven feels like, she slid underneath me, and started to blow me while on her back, bent backward with her legs on the floor. I didn't notice she had slipped on a cover. I started to throat her, and she took it like a champ.

Somehow we switched to CG, and she was tight. I loved her expression when I slid in her. I started to squeeze her nipples, but unexpectedly she grabbed my hands, and made me squeeze her entire boobs.

Switched to K9 and loved the view. Gently took a handful of hair to better my leverage. Then I held on to her hips as I pounded and grinded. Finally made it to mish, and pumped like a chimp until I unloaded in her. I was spent. Thank you yohimbe. Thank you Rin.

When I rolled over, I expected her to run out and get a towel. Nope. She asked me if I wanted more massage. She proceeded to walk on my back, followed by a few minutes of lower back massage using her hands.

Get it while it's good. Definitely repeating.

L: 8.

S: 10.

A: 10.Nice report.

For those who don't know, she used to be Momo at Mayflower not long ago. More reviews of her are in that thread.

Udakine
06-16-14, 06:47
I'm kinda fast on first pop, so need 2 round, otherwise is wastin of money. Where I can do it multiplle?Usually Empire.

Be safe.

JustFacts
06-16-14, 16:57
Many, many pros will give you msog for more tip. Pretty simple just negotiate up front. Problem with empire is most of them are not seasoned, so YMMV. Any pro at top, VIP, sevens, etc. Is in it for the money. You pay to play, negotiate up front, pay when they deliver, don't pay if they don't deliver. FYI, I fucked Mandy got double pop, first in her pussy, then in her mouth 200.

Asked Joy for 2 pops for more tip, but ended up fuckin her for one hour straight, ivy knocking on the door. Only paid standard 150.

Yaz did 2 pop for 200. Pay to play. If you can't pay, don't play, LOL.

Usually Empire.

Be safe.

Suksukboi808
06-17-14, 02:11
Just would like to know which if any AMP girls have beautiful tits like or very close to Kanno Sayuki.

RadioHazard
06-17-14, 14:18
I could be way off here but first girl that comes to mind is Yumi from Nirvana / Tokyo Spa past. I think she is at CC under a different name.

The other would be Donna at Toyko spa but I could be off here so maybe other can confirm.

Just would like to know which if any AMP girls have beautiful tits like or very close to Kanno Sayuki.

CoolDude44
06-17-14, 18:34
Does anyone know what happened to Mimi from Rappongi? I've been going to her for 10 years and now she's fallen off the map. If she's retired, please let me know. I need closure.Sorry if I'm late to the party but Rappongi and the other AMP's at Ward have been shut down for months now. Did they relocate or just gone?

Kalani69
06-17-14, 20:42
I could be way off here but first girl that comes to mind is Yumi from Nirvana / Tokyo Spa past. I think she is at CC under a different name.

The other would be Donna at Toyko spa but I could be off here so maybe other can confirm.The pics of Kanno look fake and hard. That much volume doesn't hang high if real-from my experience. Yumi, I think is Kimmy at Moon Night Spa, and Donna are all natural although Yumi had implants that were removed. Of the naturals at the AMPs, Donna's are the best, IMHO. They look the best both in her bra and nude, and they feel real nice and firm and full. Lots of fun grabbing on to them while in doggy.

Jizzy McDizzy
06-18-14, 00:59
Sorry if I'm late to the party but Rappongi and the other AMP's at Ward have been shut down for months now. Did they relocate or just gone?GQ relocated to where Ginza was, around the corner on Queen st.

Rappongi and Secret / Swan / Pink are gone.

Goser
06-18-14, 08:01
GQ relocated to where Ginza was, around the corner on Queen st.

Rappongi and Secret / Swan / Pink are gone.Ginza is at 975 Queen Street. Where is GQ now?

Jiro9673
06-18-14, 10:43
Just would like to know which if any AMP girls have beautiful tits like or very close to Kanno Sayuki.I would have to agree with the others. Donna from TS and Yumi from who knows where come to mind. I prefer Donna over Yumi since Yumi has some weird nipples, but she lot younger than Donna.

Mondo Badfoot
06-18-14, 12:43
GQ relocated to where Ginza was, around the corner on Queen st.

Rappongi and Secret / Swan / Pink are gone.It looks like Rappongi is running a "Now Hiring" ad on BP. What's up with that?

Pineapple50
06-18-14, 15:01
Donna of Tokyo Spa has a nice set of tata's.

JT.

Blake123
06-19-14, 04:03
It looks like Rappongi is running a "Now Hiring" ad on BP. What's up with that?It's been reported that the Rappongi location is now a legit place.

Blake123
06-19-14, 04:24

JT.When it comes to natural tits, I agree with Pineapple. There was considerable discussion on this subject in this forum last year, and most members agreed that Donna has the best-looking naturals. I've been with her once and agree with them. Not saying Donna's look as good as Kanno Sayuki's, but they are nice.

TT Twista
06-19-14, 04:28
Just would like to know which if any AMP girls have beautiful tits like or very close to Kanno Sayuki.I agree Tokyo Donna's titties are big and beautiful and the closest you can find to that girl.

Bowah57
06-19-14, 12:08

JT.Have you tasted Julie's water melons at VIP. Service is another thing. One thing for sure Julie is much younger and she looks awesome in doggie position. LOL.

Pineapple50
06-19-14, 13:45
Be,

I have Never been to VIP. Too much foot-traffic and people loitering; I am afraid of running into someone I know! If Julies' tata's are that Great. I just may have to chance-it.

JT.

Have you tasted Julie's water melons at VIP. Service is another thing. One thing for sure Julie is much younger and she looks awesome in doggie position. LOL.

RadioHazard
06-19-14, 14:00
I totally forgot about her. She does have some big nice ones. I think they don't look as big cause she is much taller than your avg AMP girl.

Be,

I have Never been to VIP. Too much foot-traffic and people loitering; I am afraid of running into someone I know! If Julies' tata's are that Great. I just may have to chance-it.

JT.

Bulgogi Boy
06-19-14, 16:25
It's been reported that the Rappongi location is now a legit place.Blake 123 is correct; the old Rappongi is a legit massage place, and the remainder of the upper level is some sort of dance studio. I drove by and couldn't quite make the sign out. I might just check the dance place out under the disguise that I'm inquiring for my kids. Would be nice to finally climb the stairs without my hoodie over my head. Hehe.

MisterPants
06-19-14, 19:19
Hi,

I'm looking for a simple massage / HE from a reasonably young / attractive provider. Would prefer to avoid Waikiki / CC area. Is there anyone who provides this type of thing or is that where all the action is?

Most of the places around ward seem like FS establishments. Possible to negotiate a decent HE from them?

Thanks, been about a year since I last got a massage and would appreciate if anyone would help a brother out. Feel free to PM me. Will report back as well.

Lkjhgf
06-19-14, 21:45
Called for my ATF Monica, love of my life.

She was not busy so got there right away.

Jackie let me in, very nice lady pretty.

Monica comes in loving dfk Jackie comes in.

Lfk and soft HJ, hard ready to blow.

Off to the shower with Monica dfk in shower.

Out of shower back in the room next to the.

Girls sleeping room with all the doors open.

Monica started BBBJ Jackie watching.

And got honey comes in BBBJ dfk me.

Then mama Jun. And Mimi come in.

Sucking Mimi tits and playing mama.

Jun pussy Jackie Daty on Monica.

, Monica BBBJCIM.

I'm done.

Mocksin808
06-19-14, 22:16
Heard that Hawaii's #1 provider, Happy has left Hawaii for a short while and will be back towards the end of July. Can't wait for her return to have the best GFE / PSE experience I have ever received. Even when she's away, fellow mongers are posting about her. Her popularity, looks, attitude and service are second to none. Happy, come back soon!

RidingHI
06-19-14, 22:47
I couldn't read about her reviews but I wanted another Japanese provider. I don't think I will go to CC again, though. Too paranoid that I will see the building manager or someone else that I know. Just my Japanese urge overshadowed my fear of bumping into someone I know on a professional level at that time.

I called ahead and made sure that Mari was available. She talks very little English. Once she knew I understood Japanese, she was flying with the conversation. I had to tell her to slow down so I could understand. She works in Soapland in Tokyo Japan, also.

She has a typical Japanese figure. Slight curves, long upper body, short legs, Natural As, cute smile with crooked Japanese teeth. She has awesome smooth, soft, caramel-colored skin. I had to ask: she doesn't surf, just lays on the beach. She has a really good personality. Smart, fun and easy to talk with.

When DFK, she smelled like cigarette smoke, but I got over that quick. I was too happy for the DFK. Her BBBJ / HJ combo is fantastic. I had to stop her because I didn't want to cum at that time. Moved down to DATY. Nice patch of trimmed hair covering her long clit that sticks out. Sucked on that for a while while she was enjoying it. But not enough to make her Og. On with the cover and she said I am too thick, so I moved her out of CG and into mish. I moved in real slow. She knew what I was doing and enjoyed it. She liked that I was tending to her needs, as well as my own. Legs up / down, sideways. Stayed in mish the entire time until I popped. Her kitty is nice and tight.

Funny thing. While waiting for the shower, Tina from Empire walks out and looks at me. She definitely remembered me, and look away like in shame. Too bad for her.

ChrisYang
06-19-14, 23:08
Hi All,

New to the forum and was wondering if any brothers out there can give some help or suggestions. A friend of mine has shown me to MF about two months ago and I had a great session with Apple. Total GFE, great attitude, cute spinner. LFK, DFK, BBBJ RCG, and pop on DS. Some more massage after until times up. I found out she is already gone from MF and was told that GFE is not that easy to find. Would appreciate any suggestions on where I can find GFE providers. Thanks!!

Mondo Badfoot
06-20-14, 01:31
Just would like to know which if any AMP girls have beautiful tits like or very close to Kanno Sayuki.If you like them big and beautiful- you hafta check out Nara- the rest of her is beautiful, too! Service is a 10!

DaViper
06-20-14, 03:21
Heard that Hawaii's #1 provider, Happy has left Hawaii for a short while and will be back towards the end of July. Can't wait for her return to have the best GFE / PSE experience I have ever received. Even when she's away, fellow mongers are posting about her. Her popularity, looks, attitude and service are second to none. Happy, come back soon!Can anybody confirm if the rumor that she is preg is true? I don't think so but I tried calling her and normally she would return my call but she hasn't. Has anyone else that normally calls her heard from her recently? Just want to shut down the bad rumor if it's not true and if she really is preg then congrats to the daddy whoever it is.

Honolulu808
06-20-14, 12:59
Can anybody confirm if the rumor that she is preg is true? I don't think so but I tried calling her and normally she would return my call but she hasn't. Has anyone else that normally calls her heard from her recently? Just want to shut down the bad rumor if it's not true and if she really is preg then congrats to the daddy whoever it is.Not true. End of story.

Let rumors be rumors and don't have to post stuff like this.

Pilot Aviator
06-20-14, 17:11
Perhaps not surprising -- it is Hawaii after all.

Business had me in HNL, and pleasure had me walk to one of the many MPs that advertise on CL and BP.

Recommend anyone walking to / from come in daylight (other reviews note the place is a bit rough at night, even though this place is close to the beach resort hotels).

Rode the elevator to floor 2, rang the bell and was escorted in.

MMS escorted Joy into the room about a 5 minute wait. Joy was (is) exceptionally beautiful (I have every reason to believe the photo on the ads is accurate).

F / be / S / A - 10/10/8/8.

I truly regret I did not make a second visit before I returned to the mainland.

Remember to always be nice to the ladies.

PA.

Mondo Badfoot
06-20-14, 18:34
Can anybody confirm if the rumor that she is preg is true? I don't think so but I tried calling her and normally she would return my call but she hasn't. Has anyone else that normally calls her heard from her recently? Just want to shut down the bad rumor if it's not true and if she really is preg then congrats to the daddy whoever it is.Not to worry Mr Viper! It is just another false and nasty rumor. Hap is fine. And UN-pregnant!

Lkjhgf
06-20-14, 19:42

, Monica BBBJCIM.

I'm done.Continue;.

Moncia love sex, even with the other provider (big time).

I wonder if she would do 2 or 3 guys in a gang bang (for got to ask her) man that would be a party.

Going back for more with her and jackie tomorrow with my buddy cuming in from san fran.

Going use the sleeping room and the room next with all doors open and switch at the half hour.

About 9 pm you all cum watch free show can tip the girls thought.

Little boy getting hard thinking of what I going na do, got the go wack off now.

Mondo Badfoot
06-20-14, 20:21
Perhaps not surprising -- it is Hawaii after all.

Business had me in HNL, and pleasure had me walk to one of the many MPs that advertise on CL and BP.

Recommend anyone walking to / from come in daylight (other reviews note the place is a bit rough at night, even though this place is close to the beach resort hotels).

Rode the elevator to floor 2, rang the bell and was escorted in.

MMS escorted Joy into the room about a 5 minute wait. Joy was (is) exceptionally beautiful (I have every reason to believe the photo on the ads is accurate).

F / be / S / A - 10/10/8/8.

I truly regret I did not make a second visit before I returned to the mainland.

Remember to always be nice to the ladies.

PA.Thanks for posting, but it would be more helpful to us (and to Joy) if we new which joy you're talking about and where she works!

Aviatr77
06-20-14, 20:32
Thanks for posting, but it would be more helpful to us (and to Joy) if we new which joy you're talking about and where she works!He went to Empire.

AlohaMan808
06-20-14, 23:14
Just had a good time with Ali at MF. GFE, talkative, and friendly. 10 in a roll. Only thing I'm wondering is she was skinnier before, right?

Bowah57
06-21-14, 06:13
He went to Empire.I am sure he talking about Empire. 2nd floor and Joy. Also, that area can be intimidating at late night if you walking.

LuvBigRax
06-21-14, 13:12
Can you give description of Honey? Is Emma still there?

, Monica BBBJCIM.

I'm done.

DaViper
06-21-14, 14:33
Not to worry Mr Viper! It is just another false and nasty rumor. Hap is fine. And UN-pregnant!Thanks that's good to know I was kind of shocked when I heard that so I guess now I will not be going back to this place since they are liars. Good to hear she is doing well.

ManapuaMan
06-21-14, 18:48
Continue;.

Moncia love sex, even with the other provider (big time).

I wonder if she would do 2 or 3 guys in a gang bang (for got to ask her) man that would be a party.

Going back for more with her and jackie tomorrow with my buddy cuming in from san fran.

Going use the sleeping room and the room next with all doors open and switch at the half hour.

About 9 pm you all cum watch free show can tip the girls thought.

Little boy getting hard thinking of what I going na do, got the go wack off now.Somebody woke up from the monger grave. WTH??

Blake123
06-22-14, 03:31
Is Emma still there?Yes. She was there tonight (Sat).

Hawaiian Eye
06-22-14, 13:36
Heard that Hawaii's #1 provider, Happy has left Hawaii for a short while and will be back towards the end of July. Can't wait for her return to have the best GFE / PSE experience I have ever received. Even when she's away, fellow mongers are posting about her. Her popularity, looks, attitude and service are second to none. Happy, come back soon!

Not to worry Mr Viper! It is just another false and nasty rumor. Hap is fine. And UN-pregnant!Well my fellow mongers, looks like Happy bolted from Hawaii and returned to Dallas, with a new name.

http://m.escorts.xxx/files/419128.htm?pid=54&rpp=10&sf=20

Sorry to see her leave us.

Shimizun
06-22-14, 17:40
Hey everyone, I was looking for some guidance for a good AMP. I usually do escorts but I want to try something different. I'm located in aiea and would travel a little but not too far! Could someone give me a suggestion on where to go, what to expect, pricing and who to see.

SexMachine9677
06-22-14, 21:59
Howzit everybody, just wondering if any of you guys tried zen massage on king st. Its located right next to the zippys on the second floor.

If so I would like to hear if its any good.

Allbust
06-22-14, 23:04
Just would like to know which if any AMP girls have beautiful tits like or very close to Kanno Sayuki.Those TITS are amazing!!

Hornysamowen
06-23-14, 00:43
Hey everyone, I was looking for some guidance for a good AMP. I usually do escorts but I want to try something different. I'm located in aiea and would travel a little but not too far! Could someone give me a suggestion on where to go, what to expect, pricing and who to see.Pear City relaxation is near where you live. It is in pearl city business plaza, across from zippys next to the old cemetary. It on the second floor, above all the KBs and club 21, behind the Flamingo restrauant.

Blake123
06-23-14, 04:10
Pear City relaxation is near where you live. It is in pearl city business plaza, across from zippys next to the old cemetary. It on the second floor, above all the KBs and club 21, behind the Flamingo restrauant.For those unaware, it is staffed by older women. At least that has been my experience the past 15 years.

Bowah57
06-23-14, 04:15
For those unaware, it is staffed by older women. At least that has been my experience the past 15 years.No shit. Sophie is probably the youngest. 48+. Just my opinion. Service 6. The grandma there would let you CIP. But you sure you want that?

Save your money and go Kison.

RidingHI
06-23-14, 12:11
Owner had said that some younger women would be coming in last week. I never got around to visiting again, but if no one posts, I will try to find the time to stop there again and report.

For those unaware, it is staffed by older women. At least that has been my experience the past 15 years.

Eman007
06-23-14, 14:43
Not sure if this is where I should post this but here goes;.

Monday. MT sesh, BBBJ, cimws always good with her.

Tuesday. Bbbjcimws, car action, BP provider, real nice!

Wed. Incall, BBBJ / cfs trusted advertiser, nice, in, negotiate, suck, fuck, bang away, nut out. Convenient and easy, clean!

Thursday. MT sesh, BBBJ, hjtf, tried to dodge the power pulses, but still got in her mouth as she was jerking it with her mouth open as I shot, she was sitting up, guess she thought she was out of range, bad choice on her part hehe!

Friday. AMP duo CDS Lucy / Rin, details in the CDS section.

Full week of unloading, I think I got the full spectrum of hoes LOL. Ok new week, let's see how this one goes LOL!

Enjoy them sessions and monger safe!

AlohaMan808
06-23-14, 15:34
No shit. Sophie is probably the youngest. 48+. Just my opinion. Service 6. The grandma there would let you CIP. But you sure you want that?

Save your money and go Kison.

For those unaware, it is staffed by older women. At least that has been my experience the past 15 years.Thanks for save my time. LOL.

JustFacts
06-23-14, 22:27
Owner had said that some younger women would be coming in last week. I never got around to visiting again, but if no one posts, I will try to find the time to stop there again and report.Once by sheer chance a younger pro showed up there. Nice firm body, nice tits, but hella strange. She had just cut her own hair real punk short because s he didn't like the way it was cut at the salon. That was 6 years ago. Service was pretty good. Went back for repeat she was gone. Never seen a young one there since, but then I. Rarely go there now.

NewKidotb
06-24-14, 15:05
What's up with this place?

2 x went there and 2 x no entry.

Friend wanted to go a week ago in the daytime. 😧.

Decided to go and he called and got the ok to come by. Arrived at the door and tried to ring it but wasn't working so knocked on the door and calling. Stayed for a few minutes and decided to leave and go roses. He stayed and I left to my see my ATF. Called me This past weekend to try again at night so he called and again got the ok to come. This time we were right outside and immediately went there. Same as last time he said bell wasn't working but finally I did it and needed to be pushed harder. Was outside for 3-4 minutes and no answer. So again left and he went to ginza cause where I go is not his style I guess so I went chm but my ATF was busy by one of you mongers.

Anyone know what's with that place? My friend like go there, he never tried there yet. Anyone info would be appreciated. Thanks.

AlohaMan808
06-24-14, 19:03
Anyone sample this girl here?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100-real-picsjapanese-girlaki-23/4788282

Real japanese or fake?

Blake123
06-25-14, 03:32

Friend wanted to go a week ago in the daytime. .

Decided to go and he called and got the ok to come by. Arrived at the door and tried to ring it but wasn't working so knocked on the door and calling. Stayed for a few minutes and decided to leave and go roses. He stayed and I left to my see my ATF. Called me This past weekend to try again at night so he called and again got the ok to come. This time we were right outside and immediately went there. Same as last time he said bell wasn't working but finally I did it and needed to be pushed harder. Was outside for 3-4 minutes and no answer. So again left and he went to ginza cause where I go is not his style I guess so I went chm but my ATF was busy by one of you mongers.

Anyone know what's with that place? My friend like go there, he never tried there yet. Anyone info would be appreciated. Thanks.I remember waiting about five minutes the last time I went there about six months ago. So, I called their number, and mama finally came to the door.

Bowah57
06-25-14, 13:39
Anyone sample this girl here?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100-real-picsjapanese-girlaki-23/4788282

Real japanese or fake?Holy shit. . is she for real? Please report. I hate CC but if this girl is for real might just have to go check her out.

SeymourSnatch
06-25-14, 14:15
Where is the best place to go where I can bring my GF and we can have a 3 some with a provider?

Other than Kison. Where would the best place be?

If you don't to openly discuss it, feel free to PM me.

SquirtLuva69
06-25-14, 14:41
Holy shit. . is she for real? Please report. I hate CC but if this girl is for real might just have to go check her out.She has been reviewed under moonlite.

Udakine
06-25-14, 14:49
She has been reviewed under moonlite.Did she go under the same name at moonlite?

SquirtLuva69
06-25-14, 17:03
Did she go under the same name at moonlite?Pretty sure. Didn't visit there but saw the ads and writeup.

Rayban808
06-25-14, 19:03
Pretty sure. Didn't visit there but saw the ads and writeup.Aki is Korean speak Japanese. Mari / MF also not J she is Chinese speak Japanese or raised in Japan. They should just say who they are rather run false ads. It's shame.

Bowah57
06-26-14, 01:50
Aki is Korean speak Japanese. Mari / MF also not J she is Chinese speak Japanese or raised in Japan. They should just say who they are rather run false ads. It's shame.That too bad for all of us. Speak Japanese or born in Japan does not make them Japanese. Just dying for some REAL made in Japan poji.

Mondo Badfoot
06-27-14, 01:51
Yesterday was a milestone in my long and enjoyable mongering career! Had a hard day at work, but I got off a little early, so I decided to go see Paula at Kison. I ended up experiencing more pleasure than I could handle! At my age, it's not always a good idea to visit Superwoman after a day of strenuous work. In this case, she gave me more than enough energy to make it thru and somehow I survived! Chanel gave me her usual warm greeting and hug-- back to room -- then to shower. While I was still in the shower, I smelled Paula's perfume and got hard as a rock! I haven't seen her for about a month- because I was out of town and this and that! So I was anxious to get re-acquainted! We did!

She came into the room wearing a very sexy looking bikini- thing. It had white cords connecting the top and bottom and running here and there in some very interesting places! We said Hi!, she put down her stuff and started the longest, wettest, most erotic kiss I've ever experienced! She held my face in her hands and it seemed like she was going to devour it! I was slowly running my fingertips all over her body and she began to shake! She started to move south, by no my cock was literally throbbing. I wanted to stop her before she started BBBJ. To slow things down a bit. I already felt like I was ready to cum! I couldn't bring myself to do it, tho, a MF she gently wrapped her hand around Junior and gasped. Then she started lightly licking him and the boys. If you haven't experienced Paula, I should inform you that she has the longest, strongest, wettest, most sensuous and most talented tongue in town! I don't know how long this lasted, but it was a very long time! I finally pulled her up for more DFK, then turned her around- she rolled back onto the table and lifted her legs- spread-eagle and asked me to lick her pussy'! Well I've always been happy to help a lady in need so I eased right into it. Long and soft and slow and wet just the way she likes it! I kept at it way past her giant orgasm. Easing off and building up again! She was looking in my eyes and moaning while I tongued her. When she closed her eyes, I stood up and slowly slipped Junior into her dripping wet pussy til he hit bottom! One stroke, then I pulled out and resumed the feast. Until it got to the point that I thought she was going to pull my ears right off my head! "Time to fuck you!" I said, and she scooted her ass right into position and helped me in. "Go slow"- she said- so I did- for a few minutes. She started moaning and gyrating up to meet every thrust- little by little we were picking up the pace. We were both making lots of noise and slobbering all over each others face!

In the past, we have usually gone the GFE route, especially the last 4 or 5 times, it's really felt like making love. Yesterday it felt like pure 100% animal sex! We switched it up at least 20 times. We'd fuck mish for awhile then I tell her lay down. Then we'd do 69 for awhile. Then she'd say- "I want to fuck you!" So I'd lay down and she would climb on top and fuck me- north, south, east and west. When she got good and sweaty, I said- "Now it's my turn", and we'd go DS for awhile. "I want to suck you now", she told me- I wasn't going to argue with that! After about 5 minutes of that I begged her to stop. "Don't make me cum yet. I want to fuck you some more"! So we did a couple more positions. Her pussy was so wet and tight that it was making me crazy, so were her big luxurious titties! We did lots of DFK- even when I was giving it to her from behind. It was wild and it went on and on- flowing from one thing into another. When I could see that she was really gasping, I asked her- "Have you had enough?" "Yes. Enough!" she said. "Not yet", I told her, and climbed on for one more round, til she had a nice big "O". She finally laid me on my back and slipped down between my legs and started licking, sucking and stroking everything I've got! When I finally came in her mouth I lost control- shaking and screaming. And she just kept going. I thought I was going to die! She finally sat up and smiled, then opened her mouth to show me how I'd filled her up. She held my dick, smiled and said- "Still hard as a rock". "That's because I'm still coming", I replied.

When she came back from the shower she told me- "No time for massage- we've been fucking for over an hour! Next time no sex, just massage!" I had to remind her that the last time I saw her, she was going to start with a massage. I even lay face down and, when she saw that I was hard already, she started licking Little Mondo, and one thing led to another, and not even one stroke of massage! I'm not complaining!

Punanilicr
06-27-14, 06:10

Friend wanted to go a week ago in the daytime. .

Anyone know what's with that place? My friend like go there, he never tried there yet. Anyone info would be appreciated. Thanks.I went he other night, late Tuesday, called first and arrived half our later. No problems at all. BP ad is back up also. Saw Grace and will repeat. See review in Hula thread.

Punanilicr
06-27-14, 06:11
Anyone know what happened to her? Saw her once before she disappeared. Would love to repeat.

Yung Evr
06-27-14, 23:47
Yesterday was a milestone in my long and enjoyable mongering career! Had a hard day at work, but I got off a little early, so I decided to go see Paula at Kison. I ended up experiencing more pleasure than I could handle! At my age, it's not always a good idea to visit Superwoman after a day of strenuous work. In this case, she gave me more than enough energy to make it thru and somehow I survived! Chanel gave me her usual warm greeting and hug-- back to room -- then to shower. While I was still in the shower, I smelled Paula's perfume and got hard as a rock! I haven't seen her for about a month- because I was out of town and this and that! So I was anxious to get re-acquainted! We did!

She came into the room wearing a very sexy looking bikini- thing. It had white cords connecting the top and bottom and running here and there in some very interesting places! We said Hi!, she put down her stuff and started the longest, wettest, most erotic kiss I've ever experienced! She held my face in her hands and it seemed like she was going to devour it! I was slowly running my fingertips all over her body and she began to shake! She started to move south, by no my cock was literally throbbing. I wanted to stop her before she started BBBJ. To slow things down a bit. I already felt like I was ready to cum! I couldn't bring myself to do it, tho, a MF she gently wrapped her hand around Junior and gasped. Then she started lightly licking him and the boys. If you haven't experienced Paula, I should inform you that she has the longest, strongest, wettest, most sensuous and most talented tongue in town! I don't know how long this lasted, but it was a very long time! I finally pulled her up for more DFK, then turned her around- she rolled back onto the table and lifted her legs- spread-eagle and asked me to lick her pussy'! Well I've always been happy to help a lady in need so I eased right into it. Long and soft and slow and wet just the way she likes it! I kept at it way past her giant orgasm. Easing off and building up again! She was looking in my eyes and moaning while I tongued her. When she closed her eyes, I stood up and slowly slipped Junior into her dripping wet pussy til he hit bottom! One stroke, then I pulled out and resumed the feast. Until it got to the point that I thought she was going to pull my ears right off my head! "Time to fuck you!" I said, and she scooted her ass right into position and helped me in. "Go slow"- she said- so I did- for a few minutes. She started moaning and gyrating up to meet every thrust- little by little we were picking up the pace. We were both making lots of noise and slobbering all over each others face!

In the past, we have usually gone the GFE route, especially the last 4 or 5 times, it's really felt like making love. Yesterday it felt like pure 100% animal sex! We switched it up at least 20 times. We'd fuck mish for awhile then I tell her lay down. Then we'd do 69 for awhile. Then she'd say- "I want to fuck you!" So I'd lay down and she would climb on top and fuck me- north, south, east and west. When she got good and sweaty, I said- "Now it's my turn", and we'd go DS for awhile. "I want to suck you now", she told me- I wasn't going to argue with that! After about 5 minutes of that I begged her to stop. "Don't make me cum yet. I want to fuck you some more"! So we did a couple more positions. Her pussy was so wet and tight that it was making me crazy, so were her big luxurious titties! We did lots of DFK- even when I was giving it to her from behind. It was wild and it went on and on- flowing from one thing into another. When I could see that she was really gasping, I asked her- "Have you had enough?" "Yes. Enough!" she said. "Not yet", I told her, and climbed on for one more round, til she had a nice big "O". She finally laid me on my back and slipped down between my legs and started licking, sucking and stroking everything I've got! When I finally came in her mouth I lost control- shaking and screaming. And she just kept going. I thought I was going to die! She finally sat up and smiled, then opened her mouth to show me how I'd filled her up. She held my dick, smiled and said- "Still hard as a rock". "That's because I'm still coming", I replied.

When she came back from the shower she told me- "No time for massage- we've been fucking for over an hour! Next time no sex, just massage!" I had to remind her that the last time I saw her, she was going to start with a massage. I even lay face down and, when she saw that I was hard already, she started licking Little Mondo, and one thing led to another, and not even one stroke of massage! I'm not complaining!Great review mondo. Paula is indeed a true fuck queen. The stuff that dreams are made of.

Mondo Badfoot
06-28-14, 15:33
Decided to drop by and see my old freind Ruby at Chi Spa, yesterday, but it's not called Chi anymore- Golden Spa now! Cheri still MIA, Lily to return in a couple of days, so I decided to try Nana. She is a MILF with a pleasant face and big natural chi chi's that really turned me on. Good TS- no B2 B- but very sensuous hand action that had Junior hard and happy. Good LFK, then DFK. Excellent BBBJ skills, BLS and DT too. I think she's fairly inexperienced, but she was able to DT Little Mondo better and deeper than anyone (except maybe Monica and Happy). Daty, Mish, CG, DS, then 69! I will say this- when Nana comes, she comes big- hold on! If you are after young spinners, she's not for you, but if you like MILFs and big natural titties. Will repeat!

Mondo Badfoot
06-28-14, 15:37
Just heard from the lovely and talented Miss Happy! She's still on the mainland but misses Hawaii very much! She'll be back soon! I'll keep you posted!

BPittsburg
06-28-14, 21:45
I didn't see a response, so I don't know if anyone PM'ed him, but I would be interested in bringing another female someplace and have a 3 some. (I know you read my posts, so you know who you are <wink wink ).

PM me please, if you don't want to post.

Where is the best place to go where I can bring my GF and we can have a 3 some with a provider?

Other than Kison. Where would the best place be?

If you don't to openly discuss it, feel free to PM me.

Hawaiian Eye
06-29-14, 12:32
Just heard from the lovely and talented Miss Happy! She's still on the mainland but misses Hawaii very much! She'll be back soon! I'll keep you posted!

Isn 't it amazing how Happy can get twice as much press as any other provider- even when she's not working!MB you silly guy. Yes your right you single handily keeping true to your post by posting about a provider that's not in Hawaii.

Thanks for the update and looking forward to your future updates on Miss Happy.

Bigahi007
06-29-14, 20:11
Aloha fellow mongers. Called Julie from angel massage in CC 15th floor. Read their ad (makes no mention of Angel Masaage) with some nice photos so I text them to schedule an Appontment on sat. Julie that is texting me tells me they have many sexy girls and blah blah blah come down. Well I get there and Julie is a chubby Chinese gal. Very nice and cordial. Brings me a basket and shows me to the shower. So I to ahead and shower out my clothes in the basket and come out. I am led to a "room" divides by curtains. I lay down and she tells me to wait a few minutes. Keep in mind when I texted I requested firm deep tissue Masaage is what I was interested in. I one this pleasant middle aged tiny woman all of maybe 100 lbs. She starts the massage and imam like what happens to firm deep tissue massage. The tiny masseuse was giving it her all but just didn't have the strength, weight or technique to perform a deep tissue massage. I ask her to stop as this wasn't what I wanted. She tells me she will get Julie who is the chubby gal. She comes in and she starts massaging me with much more pressure. So I stay and then the phone with texts start. She answers and tries to massage with one hand while texting. Then she steps out. Then small lady returns. And start massaging again. The Julie returns and 4 hand massage for cost of one masseus. Julie takes over again. They are nice people trying to run a business with limited experience from Julie and she was just ok at massage. There was HE available but there are ithe providers with Bette skills thy provide HE. No repeat for me. Just an FYI for you fellow mongers.

Out.

Soul Surfer
07-01-14, 05:44
MB you silly guy. Yes your right you single handily keeping true to your post by posting about a provider that's not in Hawaii.

Thanks for the update and looking forward to your future updates on Miss Happy.I totally agree with Bruddah MB. Although Happy isn't in Hawai'I, she still receives a good amount of press. She is my all time ATF and I too wondered about her whereabouts. Mahalo to MB for staying in touch with her and for giving us up-to-date 411 on her. I'm very sure there are many many fans of Happy who appreciate MB sharing this info with all of us. I for one am "happy" and relieved she is doing okay and will be returning to Hawaii'I soon. Had it not been for MB, I would've not known. Can't wait for her return! Mahalo MB!

Be safe my bruddahs!

SS.

Hinode
07-01-14, 17:36
That too bad for all of us. Speak Japanese or born in Japan does not make them Japanese. Just dying for some REAL made in Japan poji.This belongs more in the freebies section, as I've posted there years ago about 100% Japanese pogi; but yeah, just like the porn starlets, they make those same kinda squeals and squeaks and moans. ITAI! ITAI! OOKII!! Hard to find a 100% J girl provider here, but Yoko from Kison comes pretty damn close. Her V looks like a porn stars one and felt snug too.

H.

Oldman67
07-01-14, 20:02
My friend told me about Suzie little older but great service BBBJ cfs, no rush good massage. She is about 5' 100 lbs. With nice natural boobs.

Give her a try oldman 67.

Bowah57
07-02-14, 07:00
My friend told me about Suzie little older but great service BBBJ cfs, no rush good massage. She is about 5' 100 lbs. With nice natural boobs.

Give her a try oldman 67.How she look? Can you rate her please. Also, how is the body. I mean if she is hour glass or flabby around the waist area? Thanks.

Yung Evr
07-02-14, 21:31
This belongs more in the freebies section, as I've posted there years ago about 100% Japanese pogi; but yeah, just like the porn starlets, they make those same kinda squeals and squeaks and moans. ITAI! ITAI! OOKII!! Hard to find a 100% J girl provider here, but Yoko from Kison comes pretty damn close. Her V looks like a porn stars one and felt snug too.

H.Yoko is definitely Nihongo. Face and intimate area give it away. She doesn't broadcast it so much because these are Korean establishments.

H Mobius
07-03-14, 06:46
Yoko is definitely Nihongo. Face and intimate area give it away. She doesn't broadcast it so much because these are Korean establishments.Only one of her parents is Nihonjin.

RidingHI
07-03-14, 13:29
MS did bring in at least one younger girl (compared to sophia and Jenny). I would say around mid to upper 30's, Korean, of course. L - 7 Face /6 Body. Only her 6th day working.

A little on the thick side, but firm, not soft. No pooch, no stretch marks, so I don't think she is a mama. Natural A's with natural kitty (not too bushy, so maybe she thins it out LOL). Her massage was terrible, her BBBJ was good. Good suction, just needs more licking and go longer. She stopped too quick. Then DATY. Neutral smell (not stinky, but not perfume-why either), taste was sweet. She is very responsive to DATY. Came twice. She does offer BBFSCIP at no additional cost. Her kitty was tight in the beginning, but loosened up quickly. She loves her tits to be sucked on while oofing. Mish and she came, mish with her legs closed and I came. Flipped her over for MSOG, DS has good shape, laying DS and pop - 2nd goal. Didn't try CG. Maybe next time.

A - 9 Good personality, talkative and responsive, good actress (not the usual "did you cum?" or "cum for me baby".

S - 8 Slow down on the massage. This is a relaxation place, not a race track. Need longer BBBJ with licking and BLS.

I would repeat with her because BBFS and convenient location.

AirportUse
07-03-14, 17:45
Anyone try Milk?

http://honolulu.backpage.com / BodyRubs /100-real-pics-sweet-aslan-girls-hot-21/4729962.331032331033.

Capn Morgan
07-03-14, 17:59
Does anyone know what happened to Mimi from Rappongi? I've been going to her for 10 years and now she's fallen off the map. If she's retired, please let me know. I need closure.She's a pro and I always enjoyed her attitude. The last I heard, she was at Pine Tree. My info is a few months old though so good luck. As you probably know, she goes on bacation to Texas several times a year too. I'd be surprised if she's retired. The girl likes this business.

Panda Bike
07-04-14, 03:44
The AllStar Mimi is still at PineTree. She has been there for 10 years. I think you have the wrong Mimi. Mimi is not looking at retiring for a long time. I see her every Sunday and still has that great service.

PB.

She's a pro and I always enjoyed her attitude. The last I heard, she was at Pine Tree. My info is a few months old though so good luck. As you probably know, she goes on bacation to Texas several times a year too. I'd be surprised if she's retired. The girl likes this business. .

Cosmic Kid
07-04-14, 19:57
Used to be that some mongers here would get bent out of shape if you admitted to talking to a provider about this board. Like the guys wanted to be able to talk about the women in private. But the reality is the providers know about this forum and probably keep close track of it. Recently a provider asked me if I go online to these boards. She opened this conversation herself. And when I admitted I do read and contribute to this forum, she asked me to post about her to help her drum up business. I realized I was in an ambiguous position all of a sudden. I like this provider as a person and would like to help her out. But if I post, I am not willing to just try to do a white-wash sales job for her which is what she would most like. I've got to tell my experience, the good with the bad, or at more accurately, what I liked and what I didn't. So this woman, or similar providers, may not in the long run be so pleased with what I say about them if I'm not describing them in strictly glowing terms 10-10-10 etc. !

Orion1938
07-04-14, 21:18
Used to be that some mongers here would get bent out of shape if you admitted to talking to a provider about this board. Like the guys wanted to be able to talk about the women in private. But the reality is the providers know about this forum and probably keep close track of it. Recently a provider asked me if I go online to these boards. She opened this conversation herself. And when I admitted I do read and contribute to this forum, she asked me to post about her to help her drum up business. I realized I was in an ambiguous position all of a sudden. I like this provider as a person and would like to help her out. But if I post, I am not willing to just try to do a white-wash sales job for her which is what she would most like. I've got to tell my experience, the good with the bad, or at more accurately, what I liked and what I didn't. So this woman, or similar providers, may not in the long run be so pleased with what I say about them if I'm not describing them in strictly glowing terms 10-10-10 etc. !Good performance will increase volume. Over charging with poor service results in diminished clients. Everyone expects to receive fair service value.

Will be returning home to honolulu this summer for vacation after being away 5+ years. Need a lot of teasing to charge a 78 year old chaji. Any suggestions?

Mahalo and be safe.

Capn Morgan
07-05-14, 00:57
The AllStar Mimi is still at PineTree. She has been there for 10 years. I think you have the wrong Mimi. Mimi is not looking at retiring for a long time. I see her every Sunday and still has that great service.

PB.

.I'm well aware of the AllStar Mimi at PT who I think is Viet. I'm referring to Mimi the Korean MILF who was at Rappongi for many years.

Yung Evr
07-05-14, 02:11
I'm well aware of the AllStar Mimi at PT who I think is Viet. I'm referring to Mimi the Korean MILF who was at Rappongi for many years.She's long gone. Last I heard she was an attorney or some sort.

Blake123
07-05-14, 06:59
Good performance will increase volume. Over charging with poor service results in diminished clients. Everyone expects to receive fair service value.

Will be returning home to honolulu this summer for vacation after being away 5+ years. Need a lot of teasing to charge a 78 year old chaji. Any suggestions?

Mahalo and be safe.Damn, you are 78 and still AMPing? Awesome. Tell us what type of girl you desire, and we will suggest where to get your chaji charged.

Blake123
07-05-14, 07:17
Used to be that some mongers here would get bent out of shape if you admitted to talking to a provider about this board. Like the guys wanted to be able to talk about the women in private. But the reality is the providers know about this forum and probably keep close track of it. Recently a provider asked me if I go online to these boards. She opened this conversation herself. And when I admitted I do read and contribute to this forum, she asked me to post about her to help her drum up business. I realized I was in an ambiguous position all of a sudden. I like this provider as a person and would like to help her out. But if I post, I am not willing to just try to do a white-wash sales job for her which is what she would most like. I've got to tell my experience, the good with the bad, or at more accurately, what I liked and what I didn't. So this woman, or similar providers, may not in the long run be so pleased with what I say about them if I'm not describing them in strictly glowing terms 10-10-10 etc. !Yeah, we're only kidding ourselves if we think they are unaware of USASG. They are not stupid. It definitely is no secret. They all know, and they read it. Just for the hell of it, I recently asked my ATF K-girl if the girls have a similar forum that discusses us guys. She said yes, but they only talk about the guys with big ones :) Who knows? Maybe?

Uki Eater
07-05-14, 15:06
I've got to tell my experience, the good with the bad, or at more accurately, what I liked and what I didn't.That's what a review is about. If you read reviews in regards to other things in life, you are likely to see negative comments written about something that's being reviewed. There's pros / con's, pluses / minuses, positive / negatives. It would be really rare or if it's even possible for something to be totally positive on every aspect that everyone will agree on. Yes, everything might be positive for you because you had a good time with a particular provider but, do you think everyone else who see her will agree with you on everything? Most likely not.

BPittsburg
07-05-14, 16:31
The thing about this industry is that it is entirely cloaked with lies. The mongers (most of them) lie to the providers, and all the providers lie to the mongers. Personally, I don't like to lie because I can never remember what I lied about. So, all the providers know I have an SO and a dependent. They know the reason for my visits (most ask why I go to AMPs). I have never been burned by a provider using honesty (yet), although I have seen and heard the horror stories.

I have had a couple of providers come back and say "why did you say that?" I said that is my opinion. They cannot argue about opinions / feelings. But if you are confident enough, I would say that anything negative should be discussed with the provider during the session before posting about it (ie give pointers on how you like it. More tongue during BBBJ, no DATO, sit on my face, etc.). Give them a chance to correct or make better whatever it is (unless its looks or smell- can't help that during a session). If they ask to you to post, just tell them you don't want to ruin / abuse your relationship with them.

Yes, providers do read here. Some learn from it to get better, other just get bitter. PM is for things that you don't want to the provider to see. You can always PM a member and request more info. If you have legit posts and seem real, then most will respond with more details.

All-in-all, Happy (and safe) Mongering!

Used to be that some mongers here would get bent out of shape if you admitted to talking to a provider about this board. Like the guys wanted to be able to talk about the women in private. But the reality is the providers know about this forum and probably keep close track of it. Recently a provider asked me if I go online to these boards. She opened this conversation herself. And when I admitted I do read and contribute to this forum, she asked me to post about her to help her drum up business. I realized I was in an ambiguous position all of a sudden. I like this provider as a person and would like to help her out. But if I post, I am not willing to just try to do a white-wash sales job for her which is what she would most like. I've got to tell my experience, the good with the bad, or at more accurately, what I liked and what I didn't. So this woman, or similar providers, may not in the long run be so pleased with what I say about them if I'm not describing them in strictly glowing terms 10-10-10 etc. !

JustFacts
07-05-14, 17:07
Social media marketing runs amok on this forum. Just as Mayflower, LOL. Every AMP, and just about every provider knows and reads this. Lots of BS on this site, too, like any other somewhat open forum anywhere.

Reports matter. Post a report, and the truth will emerge, eventually. Yep some PM is okay for conversations, but really, share the reports. Some think they got the scoop, only to find seconds later that their PM me for trusted members only simply disappears before their eyes, LOL. Reality bites.

Post Reports, and this forum will continue to thrive. Too many posting non-reports, some never post a report only comments. Just read a few pages and these will stick out. Post reports so we all can enjoy this pay to play hobby. Pay to play, baby.

My report on this holiday fuk:

Had me some FUN FUN at Top--she is FUN. BBBJ, CFS, DFK a little, but she has that fuck me attitude, and pounded her in standing DS to finish.

Worth every penny. My two FAVs there are Yas and FUN. Now that Joy is gone from Empire, I will be fucking Yas and FUN more and more.

My guess is that she is 33 years old, looks younger. L 8. 3, A 9. 5, S 9 she is in my rotation. Not hottie like Juli, but I would fuk her again and again.

Slide Hammer
07-05-14, 17:16
This belongs more in the freebies section, as I've posted there years ago about 100% Japanese pogi; but yeah, just like the porn starlets, they make those same kinda squeals and squeaks and moans. ITAI! ITAI! OOKII!! Hard to find a 100% J girl provider here, but Yoko from Kison comes pretty damn close. Her V looks like a porn stars one and felt snug too.

H.Why would anyone ever want this? I know its just my opinion but its just gross to me.

You want girls to enjoy it not act like theyre being raped. LOL Each his own I guess.

Blake123
07-06-14, 03:57
Social media marketing runs amok on this forum. Just as Mayflower, LOL. Every AMP, and just about every provider knows and reads this. Lots of BS on this site, too, like any other somewhat open forum anywhere.

Reports matter. Post a report, and the truth will emerge, eventually. Yep some PM is okay for conversations, but really, share the reports. Some think they got the scoop, only to find seconds later that their PM me for trusted members only simply disappears before their eyes, LOL. Reality bites.

Post Reports, and this forum will continue to thrive. Too many posting non-reports, some never post a report only comments. Just read a few pages and these will stick out. Post reports so we all can enjoy this pay to play hobby. Pay to play, baby.

My report on this holiday fuk:

Had me some FUN FUN at Top--she is FUN. BBBJ, CFS, DFK a little, but she has that fuck me attitude, and pounded her in standing DS to finish.

Worth every penny. My two FAVs there are Yas and FUN. Now that Joy is gone from Empire, I will be fucking Yas and FUN more and more.

My guess is that she is 33 years old, looks younger. L 8. 3, A 9. 5, S 9 she is in my rotation. Not hottie like Juli, but I would fuk her again and again.Exactly my thoughts about the forum...

Regarding Fun at Top Spa: I've had the same great experiences that JF described. I've been with her when she was Fan Fan at Roses. Sexy Chinese girl and a damned good fuck who really gets into it.

StripedFashion
07-07-14, 06:09
Ok. I just read the newest TER report on Sarah and it said something about recent AMP raids, which have had the Empire girls on edge. Can anyone clarify this?

The report sounds fairly accurate to the session I had with Sarah: giggling, tongue rimming, etc. Though it did make me wonder because he (or she) made no mention about being able to speak Mandarin, as it sounded there was no communication barrier between the two. Maybe TER reporter narwhalbacon is one of you.

I know that some mamas never make any disclosure about recent raids, but I am curious to know if any of this recent fuzz activity is true.

JustFacts
07-07-14, 23:20
Started with FUN at Top. She is back to good service ways, and is thinner. Great fuck session, she let me shoot cum shot on her tits.

BBBJ, CFS, DFK, total GFE, and fucking hard. Repeat for me.

Empire next day with Emily. Plain Jane spinner. Young, thin, no tits. But slim and young. Will satisfy your college school girl fantasy, LOL.

BBBJ, CFS, she doesn't know how to DFK, typical young Chinese pro. Updated ratings, L 6. 2, A 9, S 8. 5 no speaky engrulish. Seen better. Really juicy pussy felt good. Still no repeat for me.

Went back final day to fuck Jolin, but no dice. Piss me off that Ivy said she was available, but when I got there she was no where to be found-prolly one of you fucking her, LOL. I left.

Went to TOP looking for FUN, but she busy. Was too lazy to go so went fuck Shira. Don't know what her new name is she changes it every month, LOL. Same phat ass, even with all covered service and no DFK, watching my dick pound pussy from behind and playing with that phat ass is good. Her pussy is tight.

Cum shot all over her ass was beautiful, LOL.

Only repeat when in the mood to play with that phat full, firm ass. That is one nice butt.

Money all gone now. Back in a few months.

Capn Morgan
07-08-14, 17:16
She's long gone. Last I heard she was an attorney or some sort.Another monger is reporting in the PT thread that Korean Mimi formerly of Rappongi is indeed at PT working under the new name of Coco.

Takohntr
07-09-14, 02:29
I saw blooming spa had some new talent on the back page and called to make appointment with Milk, mama tell me try two girls she sets up with Milk and Kitty. Awesome combination. So I go down today. Do a solo shower, I see this cute girl with nice ass I think her name was Bunny. Might come back for her anyway, two very attractive Korean girls come both about 5'5", thin, cute asses and pretty faces.

It just starts they both take their clothes off and DFK Kitty she then goes down BBBJ AND I start DFK Milk. They lay me down and Kitty is going town like a mad woman AWESOME BBBJ. Then Milk CBJ just as good lots of spit amazing, but Kitty jumps on first nice tight pussy and she goes CG, RCG while I make out with Milk more. Then they switch and I end up eating and fingering Kitty. Milk goes CG AND RCG and she rides me into the bed. They switch again and I eat out Milk. Mind you both pussies taste good then Kitty takes condom off and gives me this Awesome soaking wet BBBJ trying to get me to pop but no avail. Condom back on and Milk rides me like a woman possessed until I pop in condom. This has been one of my best experiences thus far. Both girls were troopers til the end I would give them nothing lower than a 9 on all fronts.

I am definitely going back for seconds and thirds.

Swnglc
07-09-14, 03:01
Just wondering if anyone ever report on other places such as Asian Message or Pink Orchid, Ohana, Go Go or Chi Message or any other ones.

Udakine
07-09-14, 14:05
I saw blooming spa had some new talent on the back page and called to make appointment with Milk, mama tell me try two girls she sets up with Milk and Kitty. Awesome combination. So I go down today. Do a solo shower, I see this cute girl with nice ass I think her name was Bunny. Might come back for her anyway, two very attractive Korean girls come both about 5'5", thin, cute asses and pretty faces.

It just starts they both take their clothes off and DFK Kitty she then goes down BBBJ AND I start DFK Milk. They lay me down and Kitty is going town like a mad woman AWESOME BBBJ. Then Milk CBJ just as good lots of spit amazing, but Kitty jumps on first nice tight pussy and she goes CG, RCG while I make out with Milk more. Then they switch and I end up eating and fingering Kitty. Milk goes CG AND RCG and she rides me into the bed. They switch again and I eat out Milk. Mind you both pussies taste good then Kitty takes condom off and gives me this Awesome soaking wet BBBJ trying to get me to pop but no avail. Condom back on and Milk rides me like a woman possessed until I pop in condom. This has been one of my best experiences thus far. Both girls were troopers til the end I would give them nothing lower than a 9 on all fronts.

I am definitely going back for seconds and thirds.Any of the pics in their ad legit?

Mahaloz.

JustFacts
07-09-14, 15:31
All part of the game. Raids happen more than you think. Alway have always will. Pretty regular around the airport area with them Indys, and with ICE around town in AMPs.

Ok. I just read the newest TER report on Sarah and it said something about recent AMP raids, which have had the Empire girls on edge. Can anyone clarify this?

The report sounds fairly accurate to the session I had with Sarah: giggling, tongue rimming, etc. Though it did make me wonder because he (or she) made no mention about being able to speak Mandarin, as it sounded there was no communication barrier between the two. Maybe TER reporter narwhalbacon is one of you.

I know that some mamas never make any disclosure about recent raids, but I am curious to know if any of this recent fuzz activity is true.

Takohntr
07-09-14, 21:06
Any of the pics in their ad legit?

Mahaloz.The pic of Milk and Kitty is actually them. Kitty was wearing the same bikini and they both look that good.

Good Hunting.

HotDaddy
07-10-14, 01:25
If the providers read the board frequently why is the service consistently shitty at VIP, Seven, Tokyo Spa etc. I guess the girls really don't like giving good service. You would think they read how guys like extras and B2 B table showers and provide it. I guess the read it and don't give a damn.

So girls this is what we want: table shower body to body, nice hand job in the shower to climax, small 15 massage, and second climax. Also. We like DFK.

Hey Mamasan. Stop knocking on the fucking door. Real turn off. Customer don't like it.

HotDaddy. Only accurate reports are posted.

Blake123
07-10-14, 03:32
Just wondering if anyone ever report on other places such as Asian Message or Pink Orchid, Ohana, Go Go or Chi Message or any other ones.Very, very seldom. That's why there are no threads in this forum named after them.

First Try
07-10-14, 16:05
Very, very seldom. That's why there are no threads in this forum named after them.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10464-Ohana-Massage-on-Makaloa

OMcCloud
07-11-14, 01:57
ok. i just read the newest ter report on sarah and it said something about recent amp raids, which have had the empire girls on edge. can anyone clarify this?

the report sounds fairly accurate to the session i had with sarah: giggling, tongue rimming, etc. though it did make me wonder because he (or she) made no mention about being able to speak mandarin, as it sounded there was no communication barrier between the two. maybe ter reporter narwhalbacon is one of you.

i know that some mamas never make any disclosure about recent raids, but i am curious to know if any of this recent fuzz activity is true.you need not be concerned about them at amps if there is no outstanding warrant for your arrest and you keep your mouth shut. some le would treat you courteously and some may harass you but you are not the target of a sting that would incriminate you. you worry about that on the street and with escorts and indies. just be thankful we have the best amps in the country even if some guys are never appreciative.

le makes raids to make sure the women are not ****, have work authorization and are not working because of pimp coercion. vice would also sting because that is their reason of existence. sorry for the girls that have been busted. but you should not care about them anymore than they sure care about you. just care about the well being of the system that allows for safe hobbying in the city. anything that jeopardizes the amp system should be publicized so they could be dealt with, like girls with pimps that bring heat from activists who try to shut the system down.

HotDaddy
07-11-14, 03:47
this happens all time. girls with fake profiles on this website spread rumors about raids to hurt an amp with better service. seriously. we all have unfortunately been to vip on friday night. do really think hpd or the feds need csi: miami to uncover what is going on. well known the amps laundry money for illegal gambling. so they will never get raided. vip has been at the exact same location for 20 years and the police still have no idea what is going on and will conduct a raid once the catch on? you really think that??

plus. sarah can barely speak english. let alone articulate a police raid occurred? to bad she don't give a full extra so i can repeat.

so which girl from seven has a fake profile on this cite?

hotdaddy. better to jerk myself off to kate upton photos that pay 50-150 for shitty service.

you need not be concerned about them at amps if there is no outstanding warrant for your arrest and you keep your mouth shut. some le would treat you courteously and some may harass you but you are not the target of a sting that would incriminate you. you worry about that on the street and with escorts and indies. just be thankful we have the best amps in the country even if some guys are never appreciative.

le makes raids to make sure the women are not ****, have work authorization and are not working because of pimp coercion. vice would also sting because that is their reason of existence. sorry for the girls that have been busted. but you should not care about them anymore than they sure care about you. just care about the well being of the system that allows for safe hobbying in the city. anything that jeopardizes the amp system should be publicized so they could be dealt with, like girls with pimps that bring heat from activists who try to shut the system down.

TomThumb69
07-11-14, 04:40
Is Sonia at China doll spa the same Sonia that use to be at mayflower?

Sukebegai
07-11-14, 05:46
Just wondering if anyone ever report on other places such as Asian Message or Pink Orchid, Ohana, Go Go or Chi Message or any other ones.The one time I tried Go Go had one MILFish Chinese lady, plain looks, flat t&a, and no personality. Lame massage and rushed service. Chi (changed name to Golden Massage or something recently) had an older KMILF with big, saggy naturals who doubled as mama, and a short, curvy thai / Chinese girl named Maya. Mid 30's, 5'2", 120 ish, biggest, roundest ass I've ever seen on asian girl. If you like big butts and you cannot lie, this girl is for you. Service was OK, all covered, and she seems to enjoy her work.

Hornysamowen
07-11-14, 07:35
Is Sonia at China doll spa the same Sonia that use to be at mayflower?Some one else asked the same question. They are the same person. Sonia jumped ship from MF to CDS /109.

UkiSlamma
07-11-14, 15:21

I am definitely going back for seconds and thirds.I've always done a 1 on 1 sesh at AMP, I always thought it would be too much to pay for a 2 on 1 but your report made me curious and want to try if the price is in my budget. So what what was the damage? Does anyone know if other AMP's offers this service? Thanks bros for any input.

US.

DatyLuva
07-11-14, 18:27
Anyone hear if the Wardplex will be back up and running?

http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-sexy-international-ladies-rappongi-5-star-service-now-hiring-25/4389975

Takohntr
07-11-14, 19:32
I've always done a 1 on 1 sesh at AMP, I always thought it would be too much to pay for a 2 on 1 but your report made me curious and want to try if the price is in my budget. So what what was the damage? Does anyone know if other AMP's offers this service? Thanks bros for any input.

US.HF x 2 and standard rate for each girl.

H Mobius
07-11-14, 22:39
Just wondering if anyone ever report on other places such as Asian Message or Pink Orchid, Ohana, Go Go or Chi Message or any other ones.I once tried Hayaku a while back. Only had a small old lady I wouldn't pay for as she was not "in character" for the work, and a short slightly thicker one named Ivy who others have reported on; she's been around, worked different AMPs.

I tried Ivy, 40+, Body = 6 (not hourglass-shaped but had really soft little buns!); Face = 6 or 7 with no makeup, small tits; A = 8 (would be higher if she didn't ask for money up front, though she did not rip me off). BBFS, allowed rimming and really appreciated it. Very fresh and clean all over.

It's a small place with a nice but small very clean bathroom for self shower. Been meaning to repeat but with 109 right there, I just never made it back :)

H Mobius
07-11-14, 22:44
The one time I tried Go Go had one MILFish Chinese lady, plain looks, flat t&a, and no personality. Lame massage and rushed service. Chi (changed name to Golden Massage or something recently) had an older KMILF with big, saggy naturals who doubled as mama, and a short, curvy thai / Chinese girl named Maya. Mid 30's, 5'2", 120 ish, biggest, roundest ass I've ever seen on asian girl. If you like big butts and you cannot lie, this girl is for you. Service was OK, all covered, and she seems to enjoy her work.Did Maya use to work at Pucks Alley as Sally? That girl claimed to be Chinese / Thai and had an incredible ass. I'm not into HJ but her's was pretty good.

Dvd888
07-12-14, 01:38
MS did bring in at least one younger girl (compared to sophia and Jenny). I would say around mid to upper 30's, Korean, of course. L - 7 Face /6 Body. Only her 6th day working.

A little on the thick side, but firm, not soft. No pooch, no stretch marks, so I don't think she is a mama. Natural A's with natural kitty (not too bushy, so maybe she thins it out LOL). Her massage was terrible, her BBBJ was good. Good suction, just needs more licking and go longer. She stopped too quick. Then DATY. Neutral smell (not stinky, but not perfume-why either), taste was sweet. She is very responsive to DATY. Came twice. She does offer BBFSCIP at no additional cost. Her kitty was tight in the beginning, but loosened up quickly. She loves her tits to be sucked on while oofing. Mish and she came, mish with her legs closed and I came. Flipped her over for MSOG, DS has good shape, laying DS and pop - 2nd goal. Didn't try CG. Maybe next time.

A - 9 Good personality, talkative and responsive, good actress (not the usual "did you cum?" or "cum for me baby".

S - 8 Slow down on the massage. This is a relaxation place, not a race track. Need longer BBBJ with licking and BLS.

I would repeat with her because BBFS and convenient location.Saw three women the other day, older one been there long time, not bad looking for being 50 ish. Another short, cute, maybe thirty, nicely built. Can't remember their names. Chose K (she spells it one letter only). I thought that she was an acceptable MILF instead of GILFs like before.

Pretty much the same as RidingHi, long BBBJ, good sex and MSOG, and the price was right. I hadn't been there in a while but I usually leave $120 tip. They don't have a table shower anymore and service is just average. Out of the way for me but good change of pace from town. LOL.

Have to try younger one next time.

Member #3973
07-12-14, 02:21
Wanted to go back to Blooming Spa to see Juicy, who I had seen a couple of months ago. She was not there.
Agreed to take a look at another provider. Mama introduced me to Kitty, young, looked early 20 ies. She is a slim hot girl, about 5'3" and
L\less than 100 lbs. Long, straight black hair and "B" tits. Pretty face and real friendly. So I agreed to a session, which I really enjoyed.
We started with some LFK, and she complemented me on my body (I am in very good shape). She went down for a very good sensual BBBJ. I returned the favor with DATY, which made her all excited and very wet. I am not sure if BBFS is available, but I asked for a cover, which I prefer. She hopped on in ACG, then down to CG, riding me hard. It was awesome. We then switched to several positions: mish, doggie, flat doggie, back to mish, where we went at it like rabbits. She started cumming hard, and I popped. There was no way I could hold it back at that point. Kitty really got into the session: Vocal and lots of DFK. Afterwards she gave me a decent massage, and she hinted that anal was an option if I tipped more. I am not interested in that option, so I did not ask about the additional tip. Usual house fee and tip. I will definitely repeat with Kitty.

slimdesu
07-12-14, 02:40
Does anyone know what happend to her? Wondering if she is at a new place.

Sukebegai
07-12-14, 05:07
Did Maya use to work at Pucks Alley as Sally? That girl claimed to be Chinese / Thai and had an incredible ass. I'm not into HJ but her's was pretty good.Never mongered at Pucks so can't confirm. Only met Maya at Chi or whatever they're called now.

AlwaysFishing
07-12-14, 13:51
Did Maya use to work at Pucks Alley as Sally? That girl claimed to be Chinese / Thai and had an incredible ass. I'm not into HJ but her's was pretty good.Maybe not, cause I just saw her at puck's Thursday night.

She did have an incredible round ass, and a very nice attitude.

Inda719
07-12-14, 14:27
Did Maya use to work at Pucks Alley as Sally? That girl claimed to be Chinese / Thai and had an incredible ass. I'm not into HJ but her's was pretty good.The Maya at then (Chi) is older maybe in the Ruby category I am terrible with guessing age and a little taller then Sally in my opinion but still amazing. Service a8/ l8/ s8 I believe after multiple visit you may be able to up grade the service oh yea the BOOTY is on point also I believe she use to be a dancer. Sally at puck alley in my opinion is more on the cheerleader body style short with and amazing BOOTY also she has a some what of a younger vibe to her but mature. Her massage was pretty strong for hers size but then it was early in the day. A8/ l /8/ s8 don't believe upgrade is possible safe all the way. Both ladies deserve respect and you will be happy upon your exit.

INDA.

MessiahComplex
07-12-14, 20:54
Yo I tried to PM back but your box is full.

H Mobius
07-13-14, 00:51
The Maya at then (Chi) is older maybe in the Ruby category I am terrible with guessing age and a little taller then Sally in my opinion but still amazing. Service a8/ l8/ s8 I believe after multiple visit you may be able to up grade the service oh yea the BOOTY is on point also I believe she use to be a dancer. Sally at puck alley in my opinion is more on the cheerleader body style short with and amazing BOOTY also she has a some what of a younger vibe to her but mature. Her massage was pretty strong for hers size but then it was early in the day. A8/ l /8/ s8 don't believe upgrade is possible safe all the way. Both ladies deserve respect and you will be happy upon your exit.

INDA.Thanks guys. Puck's Sally offered everything but psychologically she did not seem strong enough for CFS; giving HJ seemed to be a challenge for her, though not a physical one and it prompted me to give her repeat business. Her magnificent buns also had something to do with making me go back ;).

Had she not disappeared, I would have been repeating with her all this time.

Udakine
07-13-14, 02:22
Thanks guys. Puck's Sally offered everything but psychologically she did not seem strong enough for CFS; giving HJ seemed to be a challenge for her, though not a physical one and it prompted me to give her repeat business. Her magnificent buns also had something to do with making me go back ;).

Had she not disappeared, I would have been repeating with her all this time.How old is sally if she can't be strong enough for FS? Can anyone guess her age?

Mahaloz

Yung Evr
07-13-14, 02:38
How old is sally if she can't be strong enough for FS? Can anyone guess her age?

MahalozI think I recall a post a while back that suggested she was late 40's /50. Also might be the mammoth sized cocks that are giving her trouble.

H Mobius
07-13-14, 03:02
How old is sally if she can't be strong enough for FS? Can anyone guess her age?

MahalozI specified psychologically, not physically. I'm sure her body, which has the appearance of being anywhere from mid 20's to early 30's, is perfectly capable of engaging in sex.

She seemed ashamed of herself just getting naked and especially after cleaning me up, so I decided not to partake FS on subsequent visits.

Udakine
07-13-14, 06:29
I specified psychologically, not physically. I'm sure her body, which has the appearance of being anywhere from mid 20's to early 30's, is perfectly capable of engaging in sex.

She seemed ashamed of herself just getting naked and especially after cleaning me up, so I decided not to partake FS on subsequent visits.Ahhhh, got it.

LuvBigRax
07-13-14, 21:54
Did a fly by to check out Nana since I love big titty milfs. Asked to see the lineup and mama says other girl busy Nana available. So I asked to meet her. Well. Nana is a gmilf. A bit old but more than that I just didn't find her attractive. Couldn't tell about the titties from what she was wearing. So I told mama I would be back and then scooted out of there.

Decided to drop by and see my old freind Ruby at Chi Spa, yesterday, but it's not called Chi anymore- Golden Spa now! Cheri still MIA, Lily to return in a couple of days, so I decided to try Nana. She is a MILF with a pleasant face and big natural chi chi's that really turned me on. Good TS- no B2 B- but very sensuous hand action that had Junior hard and happy. Good LFK, then DFK. Excellent BBBJ skills, BLS and DT too. I think she's fairly inexperienced, but she was able to DT Little Mondo better and deeper than anyone (except maybe Monica and Happy). Daty, Mish, CG, DS, then 69! I will say this- when Nana comes, she comes big- hold on! If you are after young spinners, she's not for you, but if you like MILFs and big natural titties. Will repeat!

Cheapo
07-14-14, 12:15
Did a fly by to check out Nana since I love big titty milfs. Asked to see the lineup and mama says other girl busy Nana available. So I asked to meet her. Well. Nana is a gmilf. A bit old but more than that I just didn't find her attractive. Couldn't tell about the titties from what she was wearing. So I told mama I would be back and then scooted out of there.So what was the damage for Nara? Normal fees?

LuvBigRax
07-14-14, 13:19
Don't know. As I said I left because I wasn't feeling her.

So what was the damage for Nara? Normal fees?

The Lone Wolf
07-14-14, 15:47
So what was the damage for Nara? Normal fees?Just to be clear, he's talking about "Nana" not "Nara. ".

Takohntr
07-15-14, 04:27
Finally got back to blooming spa, Kitty was busy so went with Milk. I was actually down for either one. Solo shower and head back to room and in comes Milk, dressed in a sexy underwear set very cute tight body. Off comes the underwear some DFK and down she goes for and amazing BBBJ, she slowly moves that sexy little ass of hers towards me and I start finger her and eating that gorgeous pussy. On goes the condom and she jumps on for some CG and again rides me into the bed she is amazing, nice tight pussy firm titties. Switch up to doggie awesome ass to watch while fucking that tight pussy turn her over and pound away at mish with lots of DFK. After she gave me a nice massage, I will definitely be back and again I would not give her anything lower than a 9 on all points.

CarnCarnCarn
07-15-14, 04:36
In town for a few days, was wondering which AMP looks the most legit / does regular massages for customers who don't ask about HE.

OMcCloud
07-17-14, 04:23
In town for a few days, was wondering which AMP looks the most legit / does regular massages for customers who don't ask about HE.The spas at the hotels. You will get good legit massages because they are not AMPs. You do not want a happy ending from him anyway. Enjoy your time here.

AlwaysFishing
07-17-14, 20:59
I specified psychologically, not physically. I'm sure her body, which has the appearance of being anywhere from mid 20's to early 30's, is perfectly capable of engaging in sex.

She seemed ashamed of herself just getting naked and especially after cleaning me up, so I decided not to partake FS on subsequent visits.H Mobius trying to PM you, but it's full.

SexBozo
07-19-14, 11:49
Hey guy, s any info on this location any thinking of checking it out.

Kukui Street
07-19-14, 19:33
The Maya at then (Chi) is older maybe in the Ruby category I am terrible with guessing age and a little taller then Sally in my opinion but still amazing. Service a8/ l8/ s8 I believe after multiple visit you may be able to up grade the service oh yea the BOOTY is on point also I believe she use to be a dancer. Sally at puck alley in my opinion is more on the cheerleader body style short with and amazing BOOTY also she has a some what of a younger vibe to her but mature. Her massage was pretty strong for hers size but then it was early in the day. A8/ l /8/ s8 don't believe upgrade is possible safe all the way. Both ladies deserve respect and you will be happy upon your exit.

INDA.Just stopped by 2nd floor at Pucks Ally recently and the massage sign has been removed from the door and no one answered. Are the girls just meeting there for appointment only?

H Mobius
07-19-14, 19:48
Just stopped by 2nd floor at Pucks Ally recently and the massage sign has been removed from the door and no one answered. Are the girls just meeting there for appointment only?For the most part yes.

CM0069
07-19-14, 21:05
Hey guy, s any info on this location any thinking of checking it out.Was it century center 32nd flr I think?

DeadRater
07-20-14, 01:07
I saw a BP (http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-ever_-21/4078480) about Smile Hawaii Spa, so I'm curious how this place is and if the pics are accurate.

Also, if an admin is reading this, is it possible to open a thread regarding this to provide some incite on this place.

Seniors can open threads, ask one of them.

A2

RajahDat
07-20-14, 01:32
Sorry to dampen the mood but I'm new to the scene and had a question about raids. Do they happen often? My biggest fear!

Blake123
07-20-14, 04:35
I saw a BP (http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-ever_-21/4078480) about Smile Hawaii Spa, so I'm curious how this place is and if the pics are accurate.

Also, if an admin is reading this, is it possible to open a thread regarding this to provide some incite on this place.

A2First of all, all the pics in the ad are fake. Very, very little reviews, and that says something. Seems like nobody goes there, So, why start a new thread for a place that is hardly ever reviewed? BTW, I've only been there one time and that was to see Lala, who is an indie.

Redneck 1
07-20-14, 10:50

A2Such a thread already exists. It's titled "Hawaii Spa (fka Pacific Spa)," which are former names of the place located at 754 Ilaniwai Street that's currently advertised as Smile Hawaii Spa Relaxation. The thread was started in July of 2013, and currently has seventy posts. At the present time, the most recent post in that thread is from May of 2014. Anyone who has something to add about this place is free to post in that existing thread.

SexBozo
07-20-14, 14:46
Was it century center 32nd flr I think?Paradise Thai massage Times shopping center. Just wondering if any checked out this place.

ShaggyDoo
07-20-14, 15:31
Finally got back to blooming spa, Kitty was busy so went with Milk. I was actually down for either one. Solo shower and head back to room and in comes Milk, dressed in a sexy underwear set very cute tight body. Off comes the underwear some DFK and down she goes for and amazing BBBJ, she slowly moves that sexy little ass of hers towards me and I start finger her and eating that gorgeous pussy. On goes the condom and she jumps on for some CG and again rides me into the bed she is amazing, nice tight pussy firm titties. Switch up to doggie awesome ass to watch while fucking that tight pussy turn her over and pound away at mish with lots of DFK. After she gave me a nice massage, I will definitely be back and again I would not give her anything lower than a 9 on all points.Went to Blooming Spa the other day, no appointment. Looking at the line up in BP I was contentment with just trying something new. Asian blonde girl entered the door and I immediately thought it was Aki, but she said no I'm Bunny. I immediately looked for a tattoo on her left shoulder blade and yup there it was. She laughed and asked if we'd been together and said yes. MoonNite. She said. Ohhh that long time ago. I was early enough where I could have gotten anyone but decided with Milk. She walks in wearing the blue bikini as in their BP ad. Nice Hawt body, not toned or tight, but slim and smooth. Really cute face with round asian eye. I thought she was Japaneses but she's a K-girl. Service. Great BBBJ, sucked and Deep Throated for what seemed for hours. She slips on the cover rides me in CG. I get on top for mish. After awhile said harder so I started to slam it down on her. Finally popped, she gave me a massage and then showered. Overall L / S / A. 8. 5/9/9 . Had a good time with her. I won't repeat right away, want to sample rest of the line up first. I think Blooming Spa is ready for there own forum, in my opinion.

Orion1938
07-20-14, 16:51
Damn, you are 78 and still AMPing? Awesome. Tell us what type of girl you desire, and we will suggest where to get your chaji charged.Thanks for future suggestions. Being on heart meds to lower blood pressure and pulse, blood thinners to prevent blood clotting, and others, my appendage needs a lot of help.

What I need is unrushed service with someone personable, fun to be with and does a lot of teasing, which results in a continuous volley usually of 4-5. At 78 years old, looks, size, and shape are not as important as it used to be to me. Technique and experience produces results. But hey, if she is relatively attractive, fairly shapely, and is sexy, I won't refuse!. LOL.

Pricing is a consideration. Breaking the piggy bank already for dis trip.

Will wait for any suggestions. Flying into Hnl at end of the month.

Big mahalo for helping out. Will give suggestions for southern California.

Be safe.

Pumpking
07-20-14, 17:27
Went to Blooming Spa the other day, no appointment. Looking at the line up in BP I was contentment with just trying something new. Asian blonde girl entered the door and I immediately thought it was Aki, but she said no I'm Bunny. I immediately looked for a tattoo on her left shoulder blade and yup there it was. She laughed and asked if we'd been together and said yes. MoonNite. She said. Ohhh that long time ago. I was early enough where I could have gotten anyone but decided with Milk. She walks in wearing the blue bikini as in their BP ad. Nice Hawt body, not toned or tight, but slim and smooth. Really cute face with round asian eye. I thought she was Japaneses but she's a K-girl. Service. Great BBBJ, sucked and Deep Throated for what seemed for hours. She slips on the cover rides me in CG. I get on top for mish. After awhile said harder so I started to slam it down on her. Finally popped, she gave me a massage and then showered. Overall L / S / A. 8. 5/9/9 . Had a good time with her. I won't repeat right away, want to sample rest of the line up first. I think Blooming Spa is ready for there own forum, in my opinion.Did you happen to see Aki there? Thought I saw a post on her, but can't remember.

Redneck 1
07-20-14, 18:01
Sorry to dampen the mood but I'm new to the scene and had a question about raids. Do they happen often? Depends upon your definition of "often". Over the years, law enforcement raids have periodically been reported on the forum and in the news media. Although I've never been inside during a raid, twice (years ago) I've been arriving at places that were being raided, but when I saw the police I just turned around and walked away. Various forum members have reported being inside when raids occurred. However, I've never seen any report of a forum member being arrested during a raid. Here's some advice about raids that was previously posted by Kapalua: "I would suggest the following: (a) being very respectful and polite to the police at all times; (b) remaining calm; (c) answering police questions in a concise manner, providing no information beyond what is necessary to respond to the precise question; (d) refraining from making any incriminating statements; (e) making sure in advance not to possess anything illegal; and (f) making sure in advance to take care of any warrants (even for failure to appear on a traffic citation), so that there is no basis for an arrest on a pending warrant".

My biggest fear!As famously said by FDR, "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself!" Seriously, though, I think that mongers who've been arrested for prostitution offenses in Honolulu are almost always those who've responded to fake escort-type ads (like President Obama's buddy) or who've been caught in sting operations that use fake streetwalkers. Patronizing established massage and relaxation businesses is quite safe.

Jan Fortifore
07-20-14, 19:05
Hey guy, s any info on this location any thinking of checking it out.

Paradise Thai massage Times shopping center. Just wondering if any checked out this place.Wrong thread, buddy. Search in the Massage Therapists thread. Place is totally legit, as far as I know.

Laaate!

Jay Dubblefoh.

Pau Hana Party
07-21-14, 01:47
Depends upon your definition of "often". Over the years, law enforcement raids have periodically been reported on the forum and in the news media. Although I've never been inside during a raid, twice (years ago) I've been arriving at places that were being raided, but when I saw the police I just turned around and walked away. Various forum members have reported being inside when raids occurred. However, I've never seen any report of a forum member being arrested during a raid. Here's some advice about raids that was previously posted by Kapalua: "I would suggest the following: (a) being very respectful and polite to the police at all times; (b) remaining calm; (c) answering police questions in a concise manner, providing no information beyond what is necessary to respond to the precise question; (d) refraining from making any incriminating statements; (e) making sure in advance not to possess anything illegal; and (f) making sure in advance to take care of any warrants (even for failure to appear on a traffic citation), so that there is no basis for an arrest on a pending warrant".

As famously said by FDR, "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself!" Seriously, though, I think that mongers who've been arrested for prostitution offenses in Honolulu are almost always those who've responded to fake escort-type ads (like President Obama's buddy) or who've been caught in sting operations that use fake streetwalkers. Patronizing established massage and relaxation businesses is quite safe.I agree with this advice as I have been in places and "ingauged in activity" during a raid. There are camera's at the AMP's and mama will start yelling and banging on doors as the cops come to the door. The girls will tell you to hurry and get dressed and it'll be a mad scamble. Try to stay clam, I would add, you should be able to provide I'd to the police. Some would think your better off not carrying I'd in the AMP. But if you can't provide an I'd, the police will have you 'hang around' for a long time, until they can establish that you are who you say you are, and you have no warrants. For me, they ran my I'd, then pretty quickly an officer handed my I'd back and told me to leave. This topic comes up every now and again. I was able to find info by using the search tool. No scead. Pau.

RajahDat
07-21-14, 20:37
I agree with this advice as I have been in places and "ingauged in activity" during a raid. There are camera's at the AMP's and mama will start yelling and banging on doors as the cops come to the door. The girls will tell you to hurry and get dressed and it'll be a mad scamble. Try to stay clam, I would add, you should be able to provide I'd to the police. Some would think your better off not carrying I'd in the AMP. But if you can't provide an I'd, the police will have you 'hang around' for a long time, until they can establish that you are who you say you are, and you have no warrants. For me, they ran my I'd, then pretty quickly an officer handed my I'd back and told me to leave. This topic comes up every now and again. I was able to find info by using the search tool. No scead. Pau.Mahalo RN1 and PHP.

Hihon
07-22-14, 14:55
I work on the leeward side now so I don't get to go downtown that often. The selection is slim out here so I decided to go to PCR and see Kay since I read about her. She's nice I would say about a 7 in looks. Her looks reminds me of a friend I have. Not glamorous but nice. She was waiting for me since I called in about 15 min before I got there. We hugged and asked me if I wanted a shower which I took since it was so muggy that day.

Got back to the room and she started rubbing my back trying to loosen my back up. Hinted at the boys. On the flip we talked more and started a nice BBBJ. She would be in the top 5 on my list for that. After about 10 min I told her it was my turn. DATY and she got excited. She asked me to get inside and so I got in BBFS. Boy it felt good. She liked it to and came before me. After about 5 min I let go all over her stomach. She wiped me and her up and I was still hard so she started the BBBJ again so she rode me CG. We went at it for a longer time now. Then I got on top and she O'd twice maybe three. She got so excited that she started a nice DFK. She and I were getting sweaty and I asked her to finish me off with a HJ which she did. Her pussy isn't tight like Junko's but not loose either. Try her guys. She said she doesn't usually do a 2nd pop but a couple of guys said they had one. L / A / S 7/10/9. 5. I can't complain about anything. I would have given her a 10 for service if she showered with me.

BTW when I got back to my office I had to take a nap. LOL.

Mondo Badfoot
07-22-14, 15:39
Has anyone seen or heard from little RuRu, who used to work at Rose's?

UkiSlamma
07-22-14, 15:59
I work on the leeward side now so I don't get to go downtown that often. The selection is slim out here so I decided to go to PCR and see Kay since I read about her. She's nice I would say about a 7 in looks. Her looks reminds me of a friend I have. Not glamorous but nice. She was waiting for me since I called in about 15 min before I got there. We hugged and asked me if I wanted a shower which I took since it was so muggy that day.

Got back to the room and she started rubbing my back trying to loosen my back up. Hinted at the boys. On the flip we talked more and started a nice BBBJ. She would be in the top 5 on my list for that. After about 10 min I told her it was my turn. DATY and she got excited. She asked me to get inside and so I got in BBFS. Boy it felt good. She liked it to and came before me. After about 5 min I let go all over her stomach. She wiped me and her up and I was still hard so she started the BBBJ again so she rode me CG. We went at it for a longer time now. Then I got on top and she O'd twice maybe three. She got so excited that she started a nice DFK. She and I were getting sweaty and I asked her to finish me off with a HJ which she did. Her pussy isn't tight like Junko's but not loose either. Try her guys. She said she doesn't usually do a 2nd pop but a couple of guys said they had one. L / A / S 7/10/9. 5. I can't complain about anything. I would have given her a 10 for service if she showered with me.

BTW when I got back to my office I had to take a nap. LOL.How old is Kay? A 7 for looks at PCR is probably the best I've heard in the past 5 years. Was this standard fees and donations?

US.

Hihon
07-22-14, 16:05
How old is Kay? A 7 for looks at PCR is probably the best I've heard in the past 5 years. Was this standard fees and donations?

US.5 house. 1. 5 to her. She's at least 30 but not 40 by my estimation.

UkiSlamma
07-22-14, 16:26
5 house. 1. 5 to her. She's at least 30 but not 40 by my estimation.I probably check Kay out if I'm in the area, I've stop by and walked out because of their age.

US.

OMcCloud
07-22-14, 18:33
Sorry to dampen the mood but I'm new to the scene and had a question about raids. Do they happen often? My biggest fear!The right question is not raids. I have done hundreds of sessions in the last few years, before dinner time, and never let the risk of raid cross my mind. Low risk of trafficking and coercion among the Asian providers has facilitated a tolerant climate.

The right question, and what should be your greatest fear, is your risk level of addiction? Why do you want to or need to monger? Is money no object or is it tight? Will you be at risk of going on a binge, and can you stop if needed to?

Pau Hana Party
07-22-14, 21:30
I need some help, I'm looking for a provider with a big clit. Does anyone know where there is a such a provider?

Bikini
07-23-14, 00:01
I need some help, I'm looking for a provider with a big clit. Does anyone know where there is a such a provider?Miya at MF. You can use your fingers but not your tongue.

Yung Evr
07-23-14, 00:43
Miya at MF. You can use your fingers but not your tongue.Most gals with big clits cum really hard. Is that the case with Miya?

Bikini
07-23-14, 01:05
Most gals with big clits cum really hard. Is that the case with Miya?I don't know. She didn't allow DATY and I'm too old to hump them til they cum. But that was the biggest clit I've seen yet.

Pau Hana Party
07-23-14, 01:18
Miya at MF. You can use your fingers but not your tongue.Thanks, going to try her out.

AgapitoBS
07-23-14, 02:30

A2Last time I was at Smile Spa on Ilaniwai was just before Kim quit and went back to the OC. At least a few years ago. If those pics are fo real, I'm there! But I doubt it. Somebody prove me wrong, please! Kim was the hottie there at that time and the rest were pretty dumpy so, if they've upped the anti since, to those pics, I'd like to know.

Sukebegai
07-23-14, 03:04
I need some help, I'm looking for a provider with a big clit. Does anyone know where there is a such a provider?Too bad Big Cheri (formerly of Chi) is MIA. She had the biggest one I've ever had the pleasure of licking. Mimi at CHS has a pretty decent sized one IMHO.

Blake123
07-23-14, 03:07
Too bad Big Cheri (formerly of Chi) is MIA. She had the biggest one I've ever had the pleasure of licking. Mimi at CHS has a pretty decent sized one IMHO.I can confirm Mimi. Was with her yesterday.

Pau Hana Party
07-23-14, 03:44
Too bad Big Cheri (formerly of Chi) is MIA. She had the biggest one I've ever had the pleasure of licking. Mimi at CHS has a pretty decent sized one IMHO.Agree Big Cherry was the last girl I'd been with that had a "bigger than normal size" clit. She is the reason that I'm searching for another. A couple times that I saw her she squirted all over me. It was ez to get her to that point. She was such good girl. So now I wanted to see if there was another big clit squirter out there. What was really cool, was watching her body just shake uncontrollably. Lady Jade and Jay (retired) was a couple others. Jay retired, Jade graduated college and got out of the business. And as you said Big Cherry is MIA now.

The Lone Wolf
07-23-14, 06:26
If those pics are fo real, I'm there! But I doubt it. Somebody prove me wrong, please!I'd suggest doing a Google Reverse Image Search. Easy to get your answer.

Fooled01
07-23-14, 06:52
Agree Big Cherry was the last girl I'd been with that had a "bigger than normal size" clit. She is the reason that I'm searching for another. A couple times that I saw her she squirted all over me. It was ez to get her to that point. She was such good girl. So now I wanted to see if there was another big clit squirter out there. What was really cool, was watching her body just shake uncontrollably. Lady Jade and Jay (retired) was a couple others. Jay retired, Jade graduated college and got out of the business. And as you said Big Cherry is MIA now.If your looking for bigger than normal clit then Carlie the"Italian Stallion" (http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-t-a-l-i-a-n-b-o-m-b-s-h-e-l-l-24/4851232) is your girl. I will have a report in both the SW and BP Review section, but came across this thread and figure I could point you in the right direction. Cool chick, nice body, hot vixen face, but the prize is the biscuit. Largest one I ever saw and very responsive. Of course YMMV but if that's what you like she got a lot of it. Be Safe.

SpinnerFan
07-23-14, 08:12
I'd suggest doing a Google Reverse Image Search. Easy to get your answer.Sorry Boss, all fake pics, no one even remotely like the pics, don't get tricked. Spin.

DownAndOut
07-23-14, 14:27
Pinky this morning. L=10 A=10 be=10 S=10.

Jzjz
07-23-14, 16:02
Agree Big Cherry was the last girl I'd been with that had a "bigger than normal size" clit. She is the reason that I'm searching for another. A couple times that I saw her she squirted all over me. It was ez to get her to that point. She was such good girl. So now I wanted to see if there was another big clit squirter out there. What was really cool, was watching her body just shake uncontrollably. Lady Jade and Jay (retired) was a couple others. Jay retired, Jade graduated college and got out of the business. And as you said Big Cherry is MIA now.Don't remembah big klit or FUPA wit big cherry. Just remembah how she squeel sexy & like to ufa. She one sexy tall Korean.

Alika T9
07-23-14, 17:51
Don't remembah big klit or FUPA wit big cherry. Just remembah how she squeel sexy & like to ufa. She one sexy tall Korean.Cherry was actually not that pretty, but body was good and she by far made up for it with her service. She was definitely a young 20-something, but definitely a tall one.

Cruise808
07-23-14, 17:55
Don't remembah big klit or FUPA wit big cherry. Just remembah how she squeel sexy & like to ufa. She one sexy tall Korean.She has big natural tits too.

Kukui Street
07-23-14, 21:21
Sorry to dampen the mood but I'm new to the scene and had a question about raids. Do they happen often? My biggest fear!I'll throw in my two cents. But it seems that most raids happen around election time. This is anecdotal, but I swear there is some credence to this. I was at the Century Center in a small studio split in two about 16 years ago getting a massage when the cops came to the door. Interestingly, it was not a raid but they came on a so called customer complaint. I joked with the cop that who on earth would complain about a massage and he actually said it was probably a competitor calling in the complaint, as it happens all the the time.

While I was laying nude with only a towel, I managed to slip my drawers back on as I was worried about being totally nude!

Some states you have to be wearing shorts, boxers, underwear, even they are size XXXXXL. Actually, I'm not sure about the rules on being covered in Hawaii.

So that's my recommendation, always be prepared to throw on some boxer shorts, you don't want to be caught with your pants down!

Jzjz
07-23-14, 23:03
Cherry was actually not that pretty, but body was good and she by far made up for it with her service. She was definitely a young 20-something, but definitely a tall one.Yups. Her fahken pussy so fahken juicy brah. ,maybe because all you guys bbfscip before jzjz cumz.

Blake123
07-24-14, 03:22
I'll throw in my two cents. But it seems that most raids happen around election time. This is anecdotal, but I swear there is some credence to this. I was at the Century Center in a small studio split in two about 16 years ago getting a massage when the cops came to the door. Interestingly, it was not a raid but they came on a so called customer complaint. I joked with the cop that who on earth would complain about a massage and he actually said it was probably a competitor calling in the complaint, as it happens all the the time.

While I was laying nude with only a towel, I managed to slip my drawers back on as I was worried about being totally nude!

Some states you have to be wearing shorts, boxers, underwear, even they are size XXXXXL. Actually, I'm not sure about the rules on being covered in Hawaii.

So that's my recommendation, always be prepared to throw on some boxer shorts, you don't want to be caught with your pants down!"Nude with only a towel" is legal here. I've been in some super legit MPs here with only a towel and no shorts, and they would never allow that if it was illegal.

JustFacts
07-24-14, 12:05
Raids are the least downside of this hobby. They happen all the time it's all part of the game. If you afraid of raids you not fucking enough pros, LOL. Lots of downside in the dark side. It's like complaints about concussions in football. Play the game, accept the consequences, or don't play at all. You can't have it all.

Now, go fuck a pro and report. All you married guys use a cover, LOL. Rest of us going to fuck them BBFS, LOL. I got more to worry about than raids.

Ilovewhores247
07-24-14, 20:33
Lilly of Chi is back. Get her while she's here, will be leaving in a few days again.

Vino1111
07-26-14, 04:49
I went to Yokohama and no appointment.

I had Ivy.

Tammy has a lot of meat.

Anyway.

Service was. Nothing at all.

I went to MP not escort.

She asked up front donation.

Don't touch nip. Pussy well hair has almost.

Till Tammy.

She did CBJ about 3 min then she said stand up she was down to bed.

Then mish about 7 min then doggie about 10 Mon.

Total about 20 min she asked me change your cloth.

No massage no talk no kiss.

That's it. 20 min? WTF.

Mama said thanks and Ivy said too.

I never go back again.

Everyone.

I am not recommend there.

Mahalo!!

Wulfen
07-26-14, 17:21
While my experience was a hair better (paid after), I wish I'd saved the kala, and not been taken in by some shill's report of 'service. ' I didn't see Ivy but the one I saw looked nothing like her images, HJ to put on condom, rushed, no offer of anything remotely service oriented, just SW type processing one nut and. Next!. The one I turned down was probably better bet than the one I waited for in that at least she looked 80 percent like her pics. Her attitude was business too though. Last time I ever cross the Yokohama threshold (lo $e money).

I went to Yokohama and no appointment.

I had Ivy.

Tammy has a lot of meat.

Anyway.

Service was. Nothing at all.

I went to MP not escort.

She asked up front donation.

Don't touch nip. Pussy well hair has almost.

Till Tammy.

She did CBJ about 3 min then she said stand up she was down to bed.

Then mish about 7 min then doggie about 10 Mon.

Total about 20 min she asked me change your cloth.

No massage no talk no kiss.

That's it. 20 min? WTF.

Mama said thanks and Ivy said too.

I never go back again.

Everyone.

I am not recommend there.

Mahalo!!

Closetperv
07-26-14, 20:25
Last time I was at Smile Spa on Ilaniwai was just before Kim quit and went back to the OC. At least a few years ago. If those pics are fo real, I'm there! But I doubt it. Somebody prove me wrong, please! Kim was the hottie there at that time and the rest were pretty dumpy so, if they've upped the anti since, to those pics, I'd like to know.I've stopped by several times to window shop and hope something catches my fancy. Have never known them to use real pics, and usually only see older women there. I wouldn't waste my time, but still check it out every now and then in hopes of finding a hidden jewel.

RidingHI
07-26-14, 21:54
I have sampled a lot of the other places within the past month. Just to give you an idea of how many - 5 places this week and 5 places last week. Of those, 4 times I went to Empire.

Empire was the only place that was consistent. I know other places and providers are good. Sometimes. But I am talking consistency here.

1) Empire is the only place to even offer TS to a new customers. Even after a couple of visits, only one place offered B2 B TS. Every girl in Empire does B2 B. Even though the girls aren't pros at giving a TS at Empire, their B2 B TS is far better than not getting one.

2) Empire provides the true GFE. Kissing (LFK / DFK), DATY, BBBJ, along with MSOG. Other places are hit or miss. Some providers don't even allow kissing, or only CBJ, or no DATY, or no FIV. Always YMMV. So, it is not easy to switch providers at the same place and expect the same GFE service. Only Empire.

3) Pretty girls. Ok, they are not 10's, but at least they are are not less than 7's. Young, and most are pretty. And all nice skin and hair. Some places, the providers hair feels like they put starch in it or haven't washed in weeks.

4) Attitude. Again, YMMV at other places. The girls at Empire always smile and want to make you happy. Other places, just seem to have that rush out the door and "Next Monger" mentality.

5) Knock on the door is too early. My last visit, I started my timer 51 minutes into the session is ok. 9 minutes to get dressed and free up the room for the next monger. But when you hit 45 or 40 minutes and your place is empty. Come on! I have had only one knock at Empire in my year of going there. And that is because the girl's next customer had arrived and I had gone over a few minutes. Usually, no knock.

My message here is two-fold: (1) Great Job Ivy. (2) no one tells a Korean how to run her business (stubborn asses), but other Mamas need to change the way they run their businesses.

Don't get me wrong, there ARE some really great providers out there. It's not their fault. It's the bosses fault. This has been said before, I just want to re-iterate: Empire has set the bar last year when they opened. Almost a year later and no other place has risen to meet them.

FYI: The only reason I went other places was vicinity. There were close by. I thought I might find a decent place with a lovely GFE that was closer to where I usually am. But now, I know Empire is worth the time to go out of my way.

SquirtLuva69
07-27-14, 15:42
I have sampled a lot of the other places within the past month. Just to give you an idea of how many - 5 places this week and 5 places last week. Of those, 4 times I went to Empire.

Empire was the only place that was consistent. I know other places and providers are good. Sometimes. But I am talking consistency here.

1) Empire is the only place to even offer TS to a new customers. Even after a couple of visits, only one place offered B2 B TS. Every girl in Empire does B2 B. Even though the girls aren't pros at giving a TS at Empire, their B2 B TS is far better than not getting one.

2) Empire provides the true GFE. Kissing (LFK / DFK), DATY, BBBJ, along with MSOG. Other places are hit or miss. Some providers don't even allow kissing, or only CBJ, or no DATY, or no FIV. Always YMMV. So, it is not easy to switch providers at the same place and expect the same GFE service. Only Empire.

3) Pretty girls. Ok, they are not 10's, but at least they are are not less than 7's. Young, and most are pretty. And all nice skin and hair. Some places, the providers hair feels like they put starch in it or haven't washed in weeks.

4) Attitude. Again, YMMV at other places. The girls at Empire always smile and want to make you happy. Other places, just seem to have that rush out the door and "Next Monger" mentality.

5) Knock on the door is too early. My last visit, I started my timer 51 minutes into the session is ok. 9 minutes to get dressed and free up the room for the next monger. But when you hit 45 or 40 minutes and your place is empty. Come on! I have had only one knock at Empire in my year of going there. And that is because the girl's next customer had arrived and I had gone over a few minutes. Usually, no knock.

My message here is two-fold: (1) Great Job Ivy. (2) no one tells a Korean how to run her business (stubborn asses), but other Mamas need to change the way they run their businesses.

Don't get me wrong, there ARE some really great providers out there. It's not their fault. It's the bosses fault. This has been said before, I just want to re-iterate: Empire has set the bar last year when they opened. Almost a year later and no other place has risen to meet them.

FYI: The only reason I went other places was vicinity. There were close by. I thought I might find a decent place with a lovely GFE that was closer to where I usually am. But now, I know Empire is worth the time to go out of my way.Concur with you Ridinghi. Good job.

Blake123
07-28-14, 04:32

I have gotten a TS during my first visits to Tokyo Spa (K), Roses (Nara), Hula Girl (Sweetie), Nirvana (Lucky), Ginza (Julie), Ichiban (Bobbi), Swan (Yuki). Seven has been the only exception.

Orion1938
07-28-14, 11:14
I have gotten a TS during my first visits to Tokyo Spa (K), Roses (Nara), Hula Girl (Sweetie), Nirvana (Lucky), Ginza (Julie), Ichiban (Bobbi), Swan (Yuki). Seven has been the only exception.Aloha be,

Did my homework and am considering making appointment with Star at Empire. Any suggestions at Kison?

Looking to receiving an "Oh what a (aloha) feeling".

Mahalo.

Be safe.

JustFacts
07-28-14, 12:02
Nara loves giving TS as part of her routine, and the Juli enjoys slip and slide too. Empire has a winning formula with younger looking providers that are mostly newbies not pros, so the experience is more fun. If you hit it off, they will fuck you the whole hour and let you cum as many times as you can within that hour, unlike the standard one shot OR one hour ends session.

Top offers TS 100% of the time, too. Yas, Happy, Fun are just as great on service. YMMV but I get BBBJ and more from them.

Biggest diff is empire pros are not seasoned, so the fuck is not routine, even after they fuck 10 dicks befor you, LOL. The pros from other places just want you to cum and leave, too many dicks in their pussies.

Empire used to have BBFS with these younger pros, and that was the draw, lines out the door to fuck Selena, Kayla, Amy and others to drop a load deep I their pussies. Now empire has all covered FS, so not much diff in service, as the top pros all are GFE or PSE, CFS, CIM some swallow, plenty DFK.

Get plenty good service ones around today, good for dicks seeking wet pussies.

Mondo Badfoot
07-28-14, 14:13
Sorry guys but I have a confession to make. I spent the last few weeks in a blur of activity and I kinda neglected my communication with Miss Happy. You can imagine my shock and delight when I read on these very pages that she was returning to Top on Monday (today)! I immediately called. Only to find that she was booked up! I cried and cried- as I am going holo holo on Tuesday! So I called the ever generous Hap and we scheduled a sneak peak matinee for Sunday! And now, when I go outer island it will be on wobbly legs with a big smile on my face!

I admit that I 'm lucky that she took pity on this old geezer and gave me a preview session! It was the best ever! She looked beautiful in her new bikini and I can't stop thinking how warm (almost hot) and smooth her body felt as we kissed and embraced. I had it all planned out- we would start out slow and spend about half an hour on foreplay then I would very slowly enter her! No fucking way! She wasn't havin' it! In the blink of an eye she was on her knees and had little Mondo balls-deep in her throat! She informed me that she was a virgin of 23 days and wanted to fuck! What could I do? I flipped her on her back and started to lick her pussy on the edge of the bed- so wet already! "Put it in! Fuck me!" So I started in. "All the way! I want your big dick!" (I don't think it's all that big)! Anyway, it was on! We did some serious fuckin' and suckin'! We had to keep taking water breaks because we were getting dehydrated!

A few weeks ago, I asked Happy if she knew massage. She said yes but told me we had never had any time to try it. This time I scheduled 2 hours. Guess what- when we finished (CIM- with me screaming), she said- "Two hours and still no time for massage"!

I'll tell you one of my favorite things about Happy. I used to see a certain massage therapist because she used hot oil. I just love the way that hot oil feels running down my cock and balls! Now I get the same feeling when I'm inside Happy and she cums all over Little Mondo and the boys. It's even better than the oil, because I can play with her beautiful tits while she cums! Yesterday she said- "I want you to fuck me doggie". So I did! "All the way", so I did! Soon I had driven her to flat doggie and I started talking dirty and she started cumming and cumming. The juicier she got the hotter I got. When I finally rolled her over for the finale, she said her pussy was shaking and she couldn't see! Be nice to her. She's one in a million!

To be clear, I just touched on a few highlights! We did it all !

HugeLoad808
07-28-14, 15:21
Looking for FS or BJ.

Orion1938
07-28-14, 15:48
Sorry guys but I have a confession to make. I spent the last few weeks in a blur of activity and I kinda neglected my communication with Miss Happy. You can imagine my shock and delight when I read on these very pages that she was returning to Top on Monday (today)! I immediately called. Only to find that she was booked up! I cried and cried- as I am going holo holo on Tuesday! So I called the ever generous Hap and we scheduled a sneak peak matinee for Sunday! And now, when I go outer island it will be on wobbly legs with a big smile on my face!

I admit that I 'm lucky that she took pity on this old geezer and gave me a preview session! It was the best ever! She looked beautiful in her new bikini and I can't stop thinking how warm (almost hot) and smooth her body felt as we kissed and embraced. I had it all planned out- we would start out slow and spend about half an hour on foreplay then I would very slowly enter her! No fucking way! She wasn't havin' it! In the blink of an eye she was on her knees and had little Mondo balls-deep in her throat! She informed me that she was a virgin of 23 days and wanted to fuck! What could I do? I flipped her on her back and started to lick her pussy on the edge of the bed- so wet already! "Put it in! Fuck me!" So I started in. "All the way! I want your big dick!" (I don't think it's all that big)! Anyway, it was on! We did some serious fuckin' and suckin'! We had to keep taking water breaks because we were getting dehydrated!

A few weeks ago, I asked Happy if she knew massage. She said yes but told me we had never had any time to try it. This time I scheduled 2 hours. Guess what- when we finished (CIM- with me screaming), she said- "Two hours and still no time for massage"!

I'll tell you one of my favorite things about Happy. I used to see a certain massage therapist because she used hot oil. I just love the way that hot oil feels running down my cock and balls! Now I get the same feeling when I'm inside Happy and she cums all over Little Mondo and the boys. It's even better than the oil, because I can play with her beautiful tits while she cums! Yesterday she said- "I want you to fuck me doggie". So I did! "All the way", so I did! Soon I had driven her to flat doggie and I started talking dirty and she started cumming and cumming. The juicier she got the hotter I got. When I finally rolled her over for the finale, she said her pussy was shaking and she couldn't see! Be nice to her. She's one in a million!

To be clear, I just touched on a few highlights! We did it all !Returning to honolulu next week will be decision time. Will it be Miss Happy / Top, Star / Empire, or anyone / Kison?

I welcome suggestions. My needs- am 78, boto at half mast and needs a lot of warming up / teasing. Appreciate an understanding / outstanding technician. Ready fo the volcano! LOL and lots of luck in retirement and early self birthday present.

Be safe.

Hawaiian Eye
07-28-14, 20:26

To be clear, I just touched on a few highlights! We did it all !Great story and thanks for sharing. I myself called late Sunday afternoon and easily got an appointment for Monday. Heading over now, will report and share.

Kefe2
07-28-14, 21:04

Don't get me wrong, there ARE some really great providers out there. It's not their fault. It's the bosses fault.

This has been said before, I just want to re-iterate: Empire has set the bar last year when they opened. Almost a year later and no other place has risen to meet them.

Agree 100% RidingHi. Ivy rules with an iron hand. The girls know before they book their flight to Honolulu what Ivy expects. If they come and no perform, it's "aloha". Word of mouth helps Empire. The girls go home and tell their friends about the place and how much $$ they made. If the hottie need to make money fast, they cum ready to suck and fuck. Empire could be a sperm bank. Gallons deposit every day LOL. Sarah is my favorite. She so pretty. I like marry her hehe. She so sweet with dimples on her butt. Too bad I no can speak Chinese. Keep it up Ivy. Go sleep early sometimes. LOL.

K2.

Cosmic Kid
07-28-14, 22:20
I have gotten a TS during my first visits to Tokyo Spa (K), Roses (Nara), Hula Girl (Sweetie), Nirvana (Lucky), Ginza (Julie), Ichiban (Bobbi), Swan (Yuki). Seven has been the only exception.Speaking of Ichi, long time no hear nothing. They still open, or close down or what? Back in the day, was THE parlor in town! Hana-Kelly tag-team times. Totally was kicking butt on the rest of the AMPs back then. Ancient history already.

Spyda
07-28-14, 22:46
Speaking of Ichi, long time no hear nothing. They still open, or close down or what? Back in the day, was THE parlor in town! Hana-Kelly tag-team times. Totally was kicking butt on the rest of the AMPs back then. Ancient history already.Closed. Pau. No more. Forget about it.

Nutmaker
07-28-14, 22:47
Closed last fall. Kelly moves too much for me to keep track, I think at Ginza, I think Hana at Nirvana.

Speaking of Ichi, long time no hear nothing. They still open, or close down or what? Back in the day, was THE parlor in town! Hana-Kelly tag-team times. Totally was kicking butt on the rest of the AMPs back then. Ancient history already.

Soul Surfer
07-28-14, 22:49

To be clear, I just touched on a few highlights! We did it all !Great report MB! I'm currently out-of-state and can"t wait to take my turn with the one and only Miss Happy. I have a few new things I want to try with her, but don't worry, I will be good to her.

Mahalo!

SS.

RadioHazard
07-30-14, 15:04
Closed last fall. Kelly moves too much for me to keep track, I think at Ginza, I think Hana at Nirvana.Kelly is at Ginza. . Hana. Wow. Miss that one. She been mia for years. Unless I am blind. There is probably a different Hana at Nirvana but I hope I am wrong. Anyone see the Hana that is at Nirvana now?

Rotten Otto
07-30-14, 17:24
Kelly is at Ginza. . Hana. Wow. Miss that one. She been mia for years. Unless I am blind. There is probably a different Hana at Nirvana but I hope I am wrong. Anyone see the Hana that is at Nirvana now?Hana was at Nirvana for about a month, changed venue. She's now at Roses. Most enjoyable.

Hurry, she's waiting for you.

RadioHazard
07-30-14, 18:52
Doubt this is the same Hana. I am thinking off. The one I am thinking about was originally at nirvana many years ago and went to ichiban and than went back to Nirvana. She also went by Miki.

Any other confirm or deny that the hana being reference by is Miki / hana?

Hana was at Nirvana for about a month, changed venue. She's now at Roses. Most enjoyable.

Hurry, she's waiting for you.

Secret Agent
07-31-14, 03:15
Doubt this is the same Hana. I am thinking off. The one I am thinking about was originally at nirvana many years ago and went to ichiban and than went back to Nirvana. She also went by Miki.

Any other confirm or deny that the hana being reference by is Miki / hana?The legendary Hana / Miki of imperial, nirvana, and lastly Ichiban with Kelly is gone. Has been on the mainland for years. The Hana being spoken of at roses or wherever is not her but a different Hana.

MasterG069
07-31-14, 14:29

Any other confirm or deny that the hana being reference by is Miki / hana?Is this the Miki you're talking about? Used to be here but has been in the Seattle / Bellevue area for quite a while now.

http://www.eros.com/us/washington/seattle/files/418422.htm

BeerAddict
07-31-14, 16:02
Is this the Miki you're talking about? Used to be here but has been in the Seattle / Bellevue area for quite a while now.

http://www.eros.com/us/washington/seattle/files/418422.htmFrom certain angles, she reminds me of a more asian version of Jennifer Robins of Hawaii News Now.

RadioHazard
07-31-14, 16:12
That a different Miki too. I believe that one is thai and was at CC. The one that I miss is the Korean spinner for long ago. She was from Atlanta.

From certain angles, she reminds me of a more asian version of Jennifer Robins of Hawaii News Now.

Spyda
07-31-14, 17:57
Is this the Miki you're talking about? Used to be here but has been in the Seattle / Bellevue area for quite a while now.

http://www.eros.com/us/washington/seattle/files/418422.htmThe Miki he was referring to is korean. I want to say her time here was around 07. She later iced to Ichiban and changed her name to Hana.

Bench Warmer
07-31-14, 18:37

http://www.eros.com/us/washington/seattle/files/418422.htmSomeone should text her and let her know that a whole bunch of guys are waiting for hey to return.

Blake123
08-01-14, 03:41
That a different Miki too. I believe that one is thai and was at CC. The one that I miss is the Korean spinner for long ago. She was from Atlanta.That is correct RH. Thai hottie Mikki was briefly at Sunflower in the CC last June and September. I had the pleasure of fucking her three times. She was very wild and a freak in the sheets. She's a nympho. I wish she would come back here.

http://www.eros.com/us/washington/seattle/files/418422.htm

Bulgogi Boy
08-01-14, 17:33
That is correct RH. Thai hottie Mikki was briefly at Sunflower in the CC last June and September. I had the pleasure of fucking her three times. She was very wild and a freak in the sheets. She's a nympho. I wish she would come back here.

http://www.eros.com/us/washington/seattle/files/418422.htmShe was a little heavier in person than the photos. Definitely real pictures, her tattoos proved it. Her "fuck face" was a bit scary to me, because her eyebrows would get contorted and she looked just a little like The Joker.

But make no mistake, I'd fuck her again. Very hot and sexy. Had her 2 x while she was last here, but would've been more if time allowed. She greeted me at the door by saying "I'm so horny, let's fuck!" She definitely was crazy in bed, and she literally sucked me off to a 2nd pop, even though I said I was pooped.

Viet Whisperer
08-02-14, 13:50
She was a little heavier in person than the photos. Definitely real pictures, her tattoos proved it. Her "fuck face" was a bit scary to me, because her eyebrows would get contorted and she looked just a little like The Joker.

But make no mistake, I'd fuck her again. Very hot and sexy. Had her 2 x while she was last here, but would've been more if time allowed. She greeted me at the door by saying "I'm so horny, let's fuck!" She definitely was crazy in bed, and she literally sucked me off to a 2nd pop, even though I said I was pooped.The joker eyebrows lmao! I only saw her once but she does the hot and horny GFE up there with the best of them. After the I'm horny let's fuck she would lift up her dress and start grinding her ass into your nuts as well. I will definitely see her again also if she comes back.

Hornysamowen
08-05-14, 21:14
Did Rappongi re open, I thought I saw an add on the BP that they were hiring.

Spyda
08-06-14, 04:28
Did Rappongi re open, I thought I saw an add on the BP that they were hiring.100% legit massage place now occupies the space.

DeadRater
08-06-14, 10:03
Hey, I just recently saw an ad about golden spa reopening.

I wanted to know if anyone know the previous reviews of this place.

Also if anyone is willing to check the place out if it seem like a good place to check out.

DeadRater
08-06-14, 10:04
Hey it seems like I forgot to add the link in my previous comment. Sorry about that. Here's the link.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/golden-spa-grand-opening-new-management-new-girls-30/4859362

Kanakatak
08-06-14, 12:47
That is correct RH. Thai hottie Mikki was briefly at Sunflower in the CC last June and September. I had the pleasure of fucking her three times. She was very wild and a freak in the sheets. She's a nympho. I wish she would come back here.

http://www.eros.com/us/washington/seattle/files/418422.htmMan she was one of the good ones!! True nympho!! Only regret was not seeing her sooner. By the time I went she was leaving. Saw her three times in a two week span. Very high volume for me, but she was that good. Tried to suck my tongue out of my face!! LOL!! One of the few who could squeeze three pops out of me.

BenZ88
08-06-14, 14:08
Hey.

Just join the club and a newbie at AMP. Read a lot of reviews and seems Happy, Yas, Tiffany (Tokyo) are the ATF. Looking for BBBJ with BBBJCIM and MSOG? Which one with you pick? Not rich enough to hit all 3 right now!

Hornysamowen
08-06-14, 18:05
Man she was one of the good ones!! True nympho!! Only regret was not seeing her sooner. By the time I went she was leaving. Saw her three times in a two week span. Very high volume for me, but she was that good. Tried to suck my tongue out of my face!! LOL!! One of the few who could squeeze three pops out of me.Yeah, she was the best thai provider that I met in Hawaii, way better than the ones they have now, the worst one was apple at TS from a while ago. What a lazy f. K. LOL.

Gasman808
08-06-14, 22:52
Yeah, she was the best thai provider that I met in Hawaii, way better than the ones they have now, the worst one was apple at TS from a while ago. What a lazy f. K. LOL.What ever happened to Apple from TS?

Bolt Vander
08-07-14, 21:13
Last trip to HNL for a long while. Never hobbied so jumped in before too late. Reviews helped so I'm giving back.

1st stop Sasha at 109- L8, A7, S7. Chinese spinner, medium Cs, TS w / no licky no sucky, no DFK / LFK. Back to room 4 CBJ & DATY, both just ok. CFS, HJ pop. Big language barrier, bit impersonal, little rushed, but nice enough. Standard damage.

Next day Achi (I think) at Ginza. L9, A7, S8. Tall Korean spinner, medium Bees. Some English skills. LEO test then TS w / no extras. Back to room 4 nice, strong massage. CBJ, 69 to CG, ACG, RCG, DS knees, DS-flat all covered. Ready to pop on flat DS but held off. Shouldn't have-miscalculated time and tried with HJ but no joy. Still good service. Standard damage.

Last day on HNL, saw Emily at Empire-L9, A9, S10. Chinese spinner, outstanding Bees, wonderful backside. Language barrier but was prepared this time with a few choice phrases saved on Google Translate. Highly recommend doing this-use a Google account and save /"star" a couple dozen phrase-translations you might need then tap the speaker when the time comes. A little awkward, but makes a world of difference. SS w / BBBJ (finally! She takes a pee while chatting me up (odd), then back to room for more BBBJ after nip play (girl loves your nips-I really don't care; she might as well be sucking my elbow but she was so into it I didn't have the heart to stop her).

I pantomime DATY (don't ask how) and she hops on her back with knees up and apart in no time flat. Spent a very long time at the why. She asks me to go slow so I give it my absolute best effort. She seems to enjoy very very. I sneak FIV and do the come hither and rewarded with happy girl sounds. When I come up for air her lips and clitty, which were the size of Scrooge's coin-purse, are suddenly huge.

Motions for the jimmy-hat with brows up and I say yay buddy. CG, ACG, RCG, Standing M to lying M without withdrawing (girl is intuitive and flexible). Cool wheelbarrow thing, take break. Use translator to ask for Italian pop. Oh thank you Google. She doesn't bat an eye, just grabs some baby oil from the side table and greases up her tukhus and thighs. Lays belly down and I'm going to town BB til super pop, her making agreeable sounds all the while. Standard damage plus tipped her and mamasan an extra Jackson each. Everyone happy.

Hawaii Boy
08-07-14, 22:30
I keep seeing this ad in BP from King Relaxation and I don't believe they are reviewed in a thread on here. Can someone give me details on Pinky? She looks fine and I could see myself pushing up on that one. Please let me know the BB services and whether DFK is available. I want to head over there if everything I see is real.

Thanks,

HB.

ManapuaMan
08-07-14, 22:52
I keep seeing this ad in BP from King Relaxation and I don't believe they are reviewed in a thread on here. Can someone give me details on Pinky? She looks fine and I could see myself pushing up on that one. Please let me know the BB services and whether DFK is available. I want to head over there if everything I see is real.

Thanks,

HB.

This girl is a dark skinned, soft to the touch, Thai girl. Petite, maybe around 5'1 thereabouts. If it's the same girl I saw over a year ago, she's been like the mainstay there, sometimes the ONLY girl there. She looks to be in her mid to late 20's IMO. She was very cooperative and tried her best to satisfy me. Nice little titties, brown nipples. Pussy was really wet naturally, she got pretty hot during session. I didn't think she was pretty maybe a 6 to me. Liked to get pounded in dg and made a lot of noise when getting screwed. They always post fake pics it seems. I have not been there since. No repeat. I don't really like that location. YMMV.

MP Man.