PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

H Mobius
02-16-14, 20:21
Not familiar with Sweet's. What is the full business name?http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-sweets-relaxation-grand-opening-29/4595531

Mondo Badfoot
02-16-14, 22:55
My favorite joint is Kison but I want to try something new. I need recommendations for the biggest natural rack on an Asian in Honolulu. Thanks in advance.Oh yeah! Don't forget the amazing Miss Paula at Kison!

TongueLover696
02-16-14, 23:32
I would say Jessie and Nikki from Thai Pattaya..Jessie's are bigger...just like get one grapefruit inside...Nikki's are slightly smaller and sag more and nipple and areola are dark.I've never seen a review for this place or any of the girls. Full service, rub and tug, or just a good massage? If it is just a good, or even a great massage, only, what the heck difference would the size of her rack, natural or not, make?

Now this is based on the fact that their ad is in the regular massage section of BP. Of course, so is Kison's.

AgapitoBS
02-17-14, 00:28
Just checking on whether I'm able to add a new report.

IrishBlessing
02-17-14, 00:49
I've never seen a review for this place or any of the girls. Full service, rub and tug, or just a good massage? If it is just a good, or even a great massage, only, what the heck difference would the size of her rack, natural or not, make?

Now this is based on the fact that their ad is in the regular massage section of BP. Of course, so is Kison's.They both are legitimate massage therapists and advertise accordingly. But once you get to know them, of course anything could happen! This place is positively not like Kison!!

Puuhale
02-17-14, 02:07
Oh yeah! Don't forget the amazing Miss Paula at Kison!You want big rax?? Go to a pool hall and tell the to "rack um.really big! Patty Plenty has big racks, but I don't think she works at pool halls. Just kidding.

But if you're a pool shark, you could make good money. Just tell them to "rack um! Just one of my stupid jokes again. Hope you didn't take it personally.

Good luck big boobs / racks hunting to you. Kay2 Day and Cherisha Starr are in town visiting, and they both have good racks, asses, etc., and they are both courteous.

Respectful, and professional.

Blake123
02-17-14, 03:36
I've never seen a review for this place or any of the girls. Full service, rub and tug, or just a good massage? If it is just a good, or even a great massage, only, what the heck difference would the size of her rack, natural or not, make?

Now this is based on the fact that their ad is in the regular massage section of BP. Of course, so is Kison's.I went there once about a year ago. I called Nikki (owner) and made an appointment specifically with her. I showed up on time, but she wasn't there. Bait and switch. I should have left but stayed for a massage with some other girl (forgot her name). So-so legit massage I could have gotten anywhere. I haven't gone back since. Not the first time this has happened with Nikki as a couple other forum member also reported her bait and switch tactic.

Secret Agent
02-17-14, 05:14
Was in the mood to bb recently so headed over to the Wong building one night. Decided to go upstairs to Chi Massage and see what's available. I knew all-star Viet Lily is on vacay, but wanted to see if get any more. I met Maya, have never heard of her before, so I decided to TOFTT.

LOOKS-5 OR 6 She is Thai and Chinese, about 33 years old is my best guesstimate. This woman is full-figured and thick fellas. For those of you that like the spinner slim, asian beauties, she will not appeal to you. But on this night, she did to me. This is actually the first time I've ever been with a full figured woman. Her hair is very short, boy cut style. Not "dirty blond" but more like "dirty brown" hair. Face is round and pretty, and she has some freckles which make her look even cuter. About 5'4 and at least 155. I don't really know cause like I said this is the first time I've ever been with a very thick woman. Breasts are full see cups and I'm pretty sure man made. Her booty, hips, and legs are very thick, but not fat.

ATTITUDE-8 She speaks good English with an accent, but can converse as much as I wanted. Another cool chick, soft spoken, a sweetheart of all sweethearts. Absolutely no complaints here.

SERVICE-9 More of a GFE than pse. She insisted on the cover, but I charmed my way out of it, literally. She will try to upsell. What happens from that point on is up to you. Either say nope, leave something for her troubles and walk out. Or come to an agreement on the price for bb, and stay and have fun. The decision is yours. Well actually, the decision was mine. So being that this was a first meet and I wanted BBFSCIP, we both agreed to an extra tip above the standard fees. After we cleared that out of the way, we got down to it. She has one of the smallest, tightest pussies I have ever entered. I am small / medium and even to me she was tight. You large guys, I don't even know if she can service you. Good luck with that. She allowed DFK, DATY, DATO, titty sucking, tongue sucking, she was game for what ever I had to give her. Only thing she didn't want was anal. Finished BBFSCIP. TS and postcoital massage offered, but did not partake. She did not offer double pop so not sure if available. I had to dig out and go back to work hehe. But all in all, I had a great time with a really nice, sweet, girl. Damages 50/180. I'm expecting the damages to go down a bit if I see her again.

Keola
02-17-14, 23:42
I visited Angie at her new place on 2/4/14 on Amana Street. You call her when you get there and she'll comes down to meet you to get you in the building. New location is single unit apartment where she lives and operates. Having seen her at Sakura you a few times she was very accommodating. Her services are the same. She allows showers. Almost immediately we're doing the deed. With me everything was BB. I must admit her BBBF has improved a little. SHe did it nice and slowly to start off. Soon she got into and took me deep in her throat. Good suction. She still doesn't say much or does any ooing, not even a fake moan when I was DATY. Her nani felt soooo good probably because I'm in her BB and still feels tight. Multiple positions. Overall still a good session with her for $1.50.

AS we're going back down she's more talkative. Still short responses. I don't think she'll be moving because of her lease.

I would go back.What floor does Angie operate out of? I see another provider on Amana Street but I don't think her name was Angie. She only offered me HJ but nothing else. I can daty and suck titties but that's about it. Thanks in advance.

Florida808
02-18-14, 01:32
What floor does Angie operate out of? I see another provider on Amana Street but I don't think her name was Angie. She only offered me HJ but nothing else. I can daty and suck titties but that's about it. Thanks in advance.Does she have a backpage ad with her info?

Da Searcher
02-18-14, 03:33
After thinking about Alice formerly of Tokyo Spa and the Julie of Ginza, I have to admit I am attracted to the longer hair ladies. Just a few weeks ago when I had Julie I couldn't resist pounding her in standing doggie and watching her beautiful head of hair bounce with every thrust. I pulled her hair from behind as I came. What a memorable sight.

Are there currently any other long hair beauties out there? I don't know of any right now. The most recent long hair besides Julie was Naomi of Kison, but she's gone now. Oh, there was a hot Thai at 5 star a few months ago but I forgot her name already.

Craiglyszt
02-18-14, 06:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Blake123
02-18-14, 07:14
We all take chances, heck this lifestyle that we live is full of risks, risks of being robbed or caught by 50 but to have unprotected sex with a prostitute and let's face it, these massage parlor girls are essentially prostitutes, they get paid to have sex with us and if this were a safe world I would prefer BB any day any time, but this isn't and I'm not suicidal so give me protection.Not sure what sparked you posting, but it should have been posted in the Safe Mongering in Honolulu thread for more debate.

Uki Eater
02-18-14, 07:27
After thinking about Alice formerly of Tokyo Spa and the Julie of Ginza, I have to admit I am attracted to the longer hair ladies. Just a few weeks ago when I had Julie I couldn't resist pounding her in standing doggie and watching her beautiful head of hair bounce with every thrust. I pulled her hair from behind as I came. What a memorable sight.

Are there currently any other long hair beauties out there? I don't know of any right now. The most recent long hair besides Julie was Naomi of Kison, but she's gone now. Oh, there was a hot Thai at 5 star a few months ago but I forgot her name already.Happy at Nirvana hair is kinda long. Julie at VIP hair is on the longer side. The other Julie at CDS, her hair is on the longer side to. Joanne at Ginza, her hair is kinda long and straight.

Uki Eater
02-18-14, 08:30
Not sure what sparked you posting, but it should have been posted in the Safe Mongering in Honolulu thread for more debate.I'm assuming he might be referring to secret agents posting.

First Try
02-18-14, 14:51
Deleted by Admin

Next time, when you're trying to tell a guy that the info he posted might cause a provider an issue (I agree, by the way) you might want to report the post to me as opposed to quoting it and reposting the info you object to for anybody that missed it the first time to see.

Just a thought,

A2

Goser
02-18-14, 15:56
For the safety of the provider who operates out of her residence & does not post it publicly you might want to delete this post. No need to give her management any reason to give her grief or unwanted lurkers. A private message would be safer.

Peace.I do not like the new location for Angie formerly of Sakura University. Her studio has a bed in it, but I prefer the massage table. I liked her massage. Now, she just wants to get down to business. I liked it better when she gave a massage. Since she is not talkative and doesn't DFK, there is little to no connection in the session. Pretty much just wham, bam, thank you maam.

Not easy to find parking either.

Jizzy McDizzy
02-18-14, 16:55

Are there currently any other long hair beauties out there? I don't know of any right now. The most recent long hair besides Julie was Naomi of Kison, but she's gone now. Oh, there was a hot Thai at 5 star a few months ago but I forgot her name already.Lucy at Ginza has the longest hair of the girls I know. Almost down to her ass.

Julie at CDS (hot body Julie with tatts) has hair almost as long as Lucy.

Lonely808
02-18-14, 17:20
We all take chances, heck this lifestyle that we live is full of risks, risks of being robbed or caught by 50 but to have unprotected sex with a prostitute and let's face it, these massage parlor girls are essentially prostitutes, they get paid to have sex with us and if this were a safe world I would prefer BB any day any time, but this isn't and I'm not suicidal so give me protection.This is always something we need to be reminded of. Thanks. When I am sober and on my computer and read some of these reviews where guys say "she is really popular / busy" and "does BBFS" and "I DATY" I kinda of grit my teeth thinking this guy is thinking with his small head more than the big one. Now when I am not sober, however, and naked with a provider who I want to devour, I'll be doing all sorts of stuff they are trying to teach our kids in that Hawaii Pono program in school.

Jrad0022
02-18-14, 21:47
Anyone have any info on this place? It's located at 750 Kapahulu. Got the info from email contact.

BPittsburg
02-18-14, 22:40
Janis at Eva Wright.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4337401870.html

I remember reading about fellow mongers went in the past (or something like that) but with no play. Anyone partake recently? I ask because her pic in CL is showing her in an evening gown. Maybe play is possibly.

BPittsburg
02-18-14, 23:58
Moved to MT thread because not an AMP (that I know of)

Janis at Eva Wright.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/4337401870.html

I remember reading about fellow mongers went in the past (or something like that) but with no play. Anyone partake recently? I ask because her pic in CL is showing her in an evening gown. Maybe play is possibly.

Keola
02-19-14, 01:22
Does she have a backpage ad with her info?I think so. I think there are a couple providers in that area. When I checked the pic of one provider, it wasn't the one I normally go to.

Stangman808
02-20-14, 02:08
Does she have a backpage ad with her info?http://hawaii.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/i-aim-to-please-100-real-pics/2576530

Honolulu808
02-20-14, 05:12
Woke up to a text this morning saying I am on airplane coming to Hawaii. Hmmm I'm guessing direct flight from the East Coast. Well I was on the Big Island for business so I was able to buy a nice shell lei so she could get lei'd. When I arrived mid-evening I bolted straight to Kison. Thinking okay there were reports that she was coming lastweek. Well, true to the text I received Sugar is back. Chanel greeted me and said your honey is back. Sugar greeted me in the hallway, Plain Jane with no makeup I greeted her with the shell lei, truly give her first lay. She was wearing a loose tank-top with a pink string bikini bottom she is still sexy as hell. But she was tired after a 12 hour flight. But she said I start work tomorrow because tired. With her limited English we agreed that she would get a massage. Gave Sugar a 30 minute yoga massage, stretching her back then a good deep pressure massage from her legs to the top of her head. Whom am I to complain, haven't seen sweetness in 8 months and it was very nice to see her again. BTW her hawaiian tan was taken over by her New York winter tan, no tanlines cause no tan but her body is still kickin hot. Anyway she points down and ask to massage there, so away with my hands to give her a good tongue massage between her lovely legs. So awesome, smallest patch of hair just above her lips but finely shaven everywhere else. Continued my tongue massage till she flowed and shaked to a really hard O. In her limited English she said 8 months, long time so I eased jr into her love hole, oh how I missed that sweet pussy of hers, we ended up climaxing at the same time, I just hoped that the other guys in the other rooms didn't hear us. We layed there and each others arms and had a nice conversation, we realized that this is her 4th visit her and I was her first customer each time and I was her last customer 3 times. She went out to clean up then it was my turn after she was done. I came back to the room with her laying on the bed with all her nakedness and it was a sight to behold, it was an angel laying on the bed so I began another lomi lomi style full body massage till she fell asleep. Cuddled a bit then it was time for me to go. On the way out Paula stopped to say Hi but when she looked at Sugar and I she said. Who was customer tonight. I guess she could tell my our faces who got the massage. I told Sugar next time we back to normal and you give me massage but now go to sleep and have a wonderful day tomorrow.

Sugar is back for all you Sugar lovers.

Now I'm stuck, Sugar, Gold, Paula, Yoko, Angie, April and Nana, I feel like a kid in Godiva Chocolatier in Ala Moana, there is nothing in the store that I don't like.

Pokesqd
02-20-14, 12:18
I want some Yuna Kim, anyone look a lik 303256e out there? Oh, by the way if you don't know who Yuna Kim is she is the Queen of women figure skating Gold medalist 2010.

Pokesqd
02-20-14, 12:26
Anyone know what is the latest-morning hours an AMP girls usually wrap it up and where; meaning they are all wore out and ready to hit the sack. I know I'm a Senior monger but I only sail out during the day looking ofr the mermaids.

POKE.

Hypo Luxa
02-20-14, 14:10
I want some Yuna Kim, anyone look a lik 303256e out there? Oh, by the way if you don't know who Yuna Kim is she is the Queen of women figure skating Gold medalist 2010.Been lusting after Yuna for 4 years now! The one Russian girl yesterday got overscored, otherwise Yuna would be in the lead by almost a point, instead of barely.

I like this pic of US Hockey player Julie Chu:

http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/10-julie-chu-hockey.jpg

Mipene77
02-20-14, 18:41
Been lusting after Yuna for 4 years now! The one Russian girl yesterday got overscored, otherwise Yuna would be in the lead by almost a point, instead of barely.

http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/10-julie-chu-hockey.jpgActually I agreed with the judges on the score for the hot Adelina Sotnikova. I think Yuna Kim is boring. She is good but she fails to hold my attention during her routines. She is kind of like a boring Korean AMP girl. Just going through the motions, no smiling, etc. Adelina held my attention and made me smile. Of course they both can't compare to the greatest skater of all time which was Michelle Kwan. She won more championships than any other skater. Nuff said.

Craiglyszt
02-20-14, 19:22
Not sure what sparked you posting, but it should have been posted in the Safe Mongering in Honolulu thread for more debate.Sorry posting in the wrong category.

Alohaoe
02-20-14, 19:45
Had to visit Orchard Relaxation personal business with Tiffiany Mama. Saw a tall young haole girl slim 5'8" 34-the pretty good looking. Sorry don't know what kind of service she does, forgot her name.

Alohaoe.

Uki Eater
02-21-14, 02:25
Anyone know what is the latest-morning hours an AMP girls usually wrap it up and where; meaning they are all wore out and ready to hit the sack. I know I'm a Senior monger but I only sail out during the day looking ofr the mermaids.

POKE.Alot of them leave the AMP or go to bed at 4 - 5 am.

Hornysamowen
02-21-14, 06:26

POKE.If you make an appointment they will waite for you, tokyo spa, if you walk in, you will get who ever is up and available, VIP, if no one is up, mama will evan wake some one up but she will be grouchy and be in a bad mood and you will get a not so good service, seven, cds, roses, g apple, ginza, yokahama, rarapongi, YMMV. The only time you get turned away is if all are busy.

Nutmaker
02-21-14, 08:14
Been lusting after Yuna for 4 years now! The one Russian girl yesterday got overscored, otherwise Yuna would be in the lead by almost a point, instead of barely.

http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/10-julie-chu-hockey.jpgThat pic of Julie Chu will melt the ice fo sho!!

Hypo Luxa
02-21-14, 15:08
That pic of Julie Chu will melt the ice fo sho!!She's really pretty to begin with, but it shows how much makeup can change a woman's look also!

JustFacts
02-21-14, 16:22
Julie Chu nice pic. She's really built like a womens wrestler-more muscle than the average american male, LOL. Good choice-she's good lookin, extremely bright, smart, well spoken, dedicated. I'm a fan.

Honolulu808
02-22-14, 03:43
Wanted a little change this evening so I ventured to see Jenny at Seven. Haven't seen her in a while and was looking for a little excitement. I've seen seeing her off and on for over a year now and always was pleased with my visits with her. Walk-in, no appointment, mama greets me and as I was walking to the room Coco walks by and says Hi with a big smile, paid mama the house fee and waiting for a couple minutes for the goddess. She walks in wearing a turquoise 2 piece bikini. My god Jenny has gotten so fit and in shape, can tell she has been working out a lot to get that hot hot athletic body. She looked like one of the hot models from all the magazines, or like pictures from other places that post pictures of girls from other sites. Jenny could be one of those models in car shows. That's my opinion. Anyway, nice big hug and DFK, off comes her bikini and she reaches into her purse grabs her iPhone and plays very erotic music setting up the mood for a great B2 be with lotion she also took out of her bag, switching between B2 be and butterfly kisses, I got so aroused feeling her lips and tongue from my ankles to my ears. She motions me to flip over and more special lotion for B2 be then working her way down to my rock hard cock. With jr in her mouth she looks up with that sexy PSE eyes then turns her head towards the mirror which guided me to glance at the mirror too, the sight of her body working me looked like we were staring in a movie. She then rides me CG and I could feel her pussy grabbing jr and gave him a real joy ride then the turn to RCG and the sight of her ass bouncing up and down was beautiful. I wanted a little taste of that joy hole so I picked her up and laid her on the edge of the bed so I could look at that luscious lips between her legs. Every moment down there she got more vocal till the let out one big moan and her cum flowed down my chin. Stuffed her pussy with my cock and pounded her with no objections till I pulled out, off with the cap and came all over the body. Just then mama knocks and says, Jenny time, Jenny replies NE and grab my cock again keeping him stiff for a second round but I had to call time out as she wanted more. Did I say Energizer Bunny? I do say, Jenny is in great physical shape and is like the Energizer Bunny plus she is great to have a conversation with. Off the the shower to clean up together with more small talk then I was on my way. Pink just saw her customer out and was walking towards us, said our hellos, yes we know eachother, with a big hug then she went to grab Jr but I told her nothing left Jenny drained me. Love the refrigerator by the front door as I was asked if I wanted something to drink on the way out, full of beverages I grab a can of Coke and was on my way. Thanks Jenny, yes repeating soon.

Hypo Luxa
02-22-14, 05:08
Julie Chu nice pic. She's really built like a womens wrestler-more muscle than the average american male, LOL. Good choice-she's good lookin, extremely bright, smart, well spoken, dedicated. I'm a fan.Interesting detective work by Redneck. He's uncovered that the Julie Chu pic I posted was non-other than Miss Teen Hawaii Julianne Chu. Here is his "report:

Hypo Luxa, although the beautiful woman in that photo is identified as being the hockey player Julie Chu on various websites, personally I think that might be a case of mistaken identification.

Here are two photos of the "real life" hockey player Julie Chu:

http://stmedia.startribune.com/images/ows_13920945744396.jpg

http://mixstuff.ru/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/julie-chu-team-usa.jpg

By comparison, here are two photos of another Julie Chu, also known as Julianne Chu, who's a former "Miss Hawaii Teen USA" and current candidate for "Miss Hawaii USA."

http://content.missuniverse.com/media/profiles/press_profile_picture.1274991335HAWAIITEEN.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-rvWf_yDXA5Y/UUdcrAFPX7I/AAAAAAAAABM/vhajNfFJis0/w836-h835-no/salty_girl_january-006.jpg

I could be completely wrong, of course, but it seems to me that the glamorous young lady at the beach looks more like the Hawaii beauty contestant Julie Chu than the mainland hockey player Julie Chu.

What do you think?That would explain the drastic different look which I thought was due to make up.

Anyway, both are hotties (obviously the local wahine is hotter).

--Edited--

And you know what's even funnier? I posted about this Julianne Chu on here before in a thread discussing local hotties... my brain ain't what it used to be!

Darkman808
02-22-14, 05:39

POKE.Over the years it seems to me that most AMPs get cranked up for a busy evening around 7 PM. By then, on any given day the boys who stopped for a drink after work at their favorite watering hole, are feeling good enough to go play. By 10 PM to midnight as most bars restaurants are closing, the real players start filing into most AMPs and the girls are fairly busy. By 2 AM the next 'wave' comes rolling in as the late night bars close up. But by then, obviously, most / many customers are drunk and not at their best performance level. The AMP pro girls take them in and get them out as their night is beginning to wind down now. By 3 AM it's looking like time to wrap their "night" up with a last customer. But some girls will keep at it depending on what kind of customer count they've had the entire evening. The busy girls are worn out and tired. The slow girls are still interested in making some cash.

But that's all generalization, since there are also many exceptions that differ from AMP to AMP and girl to girl. I've had great sessions with girls well into the 3 to 4 AM time zone. I've also made a point to see girls 'early' around 6 to 7 PM before they get into any sessions with anyone else. Personally I never go out on Friday or Saturday nights. Too crowded and busy and mamasans are very inclined to bang on the door well before your hour is up to keep the "line" outside short, no waiting for customers. Girls always 'rush' on weekends, payday, holidays. I try to play on Sunday nights and week nights. Or daytime with special escorts.

YMMV is the rule, but there is generally more variety of girls 'available' at most all AMPs in the evenings after 7 PM.

LuvBigRax
02-22-14, 13:55
Made appointment at Chi to see her. She is a legitimate 6 feet tall. She is average build..if she were really thin she would look like anorexic because she is so tall. Nice natural be cups, shaved pussy, huge labia, face average. She was shy at first going into her massage routine. I finally just stood on the bed and shoved my cock in her mouth. She took it all as I gently face fucked her against the wall. I moved to date and she squirmed a lot. Too much acting there or she is super sensitive. Slid my cock in mish and it was good. Felt so good I finished there CIP. After we cuddled and I'm sure I could have had seconds if junior cooperated. She is not a clock watcher. Good time overall, would repeat.

Hawaii Raven
02-22-14, 14:44
Made appointment at Chi to see her. She is a legitimate 6 feet tall. She is average build..if she were really thin she would look like anorexic because she is so tall. Nice natural be cups, shaved pussy, huge labia, face average. She was shy at first going into her massage routine. I finally just stood on the bed and shoved my cock in her mouth. She took it all as I gently face fucked her against the wall. I moved to date and she squirmed a lot. Too much acting there or she is super sensitive. Slid my cock in mish and it was good. Felt so good I finished there CIP. After we cuddled and I'm sure I could have had seconds if junior cooperated. She is not a clock watcher. Good time overall, would repeat.Ok so where is this Chi anyways?

Uki Eater
02-22-14, 15:01
Ok so where is this Chi anyways?It's in the A. Y.. Wong bldg behind Panda Express. The A.Y. Wong bldg is 4 story tall L shaped bldg. Panda Express is on S. King street almost at the corner of S. King and Kalakaua. Chi Massage is on the 2nd level above Golden Butterfly.

Stangman808
02-22-14, 16:23
Ok so where is this Chi anyways?Location is at 1507 South King Street, Suite 202. Google Map link: http://goo.gl/maps/6yknT.

The building is set back off South King Street behind the Panda Express Restaurant.

Hypo Luxa
02-22-14, 22:26
It's in the A. Y.. Wong bldg behind Panda Express. The A.Y. Wong bldg is 4 story tall L shaped bldg. Panda Express is on S. King street almost at the corner of S. King and Kalakaua. Chi Massage is on the 2nd level above Golden Butterfly.If walk out of the door of CHM and immediately, without turning right or left but staring straight ahead, look directly up to the second floor, that's it!

Hawaii Raven
02-22-14, 22:30
Ok so where is this Chi anyways?Mahalo everybody!!

Pokesqd
02-23-14, 02:20
Over the years it seems to me that most AMPs get cranked up for a busy evening around 7 PM. By then, on any given day the boys who stopped for a drink after work at their favorite watering hole, are feeling good enough to go play. By 10 PM to midnight as most bars restaurants are closing, the real players start filing into most AMPs and the girls are fairly busy. By 2 AM the next 'wave' comes rolling in as the late night bars close up. But by then, obviously, most / many customers are drunk and not at their best performance level. The AMP pro girls take them in and get them out as their night is beginning to wind down now. By 3 AM it's looking like time to wrap their "night" up with a last customer. But some girls will keep at it depending on what kind of customer count they've had the entire evening. The busy girls are worn out and tired. The slow girls are still interested in making some cash.

But that's all generalization, since there are also many exceptions that differ from AMP to AMP and girl to girl. I've had great sessions with girls well into the 3 to 4 AM time zone. I've also made a point to see girls 'early' around 6 to 7 PM before they get into any sessions with anyone else. Personally I never go out on Friday or Saturday nights. Too crowded and busy and mamasans are very inclined to bang on the door well before your hour is up to keep the "line" outside short, no waiting for customers. Girls always 'rush' on weekends, payday, holidays. I try to play on Sunday nights and week nights. Or daytime with special escorts.

YMMV is the rule, but there is generally more variety of girls 'available' at most all AMPs in the evenings after 7 PM.Very good 411.

Mahalo POKE.

Jusride
02-23-14, 16:25
Darkman, based on my own experience I'd say you got it spot on.

Over the years it seems to me that most AMPs get cranked up for a busy evening around 7 PM. By then, on any given day the boys who stopped for a drink after work at their favorite watering hole, are feeling good enough to go play. By 10 PM to midnight as most bars restaurants are closing, the real players start filing into most AMPs and the girls are fairly busy. By 2 AM the next 'wave' comes rolling in as the late night bars close up. But by then, obviously, most / many customers are drunk and not at their best performance level. The AMP pro girls take them in and get them out as their night is beginning to wind down now. By 3 AM it's looking like time to wrap their "night" up with a last customer. But some girls will keep at it depending on what kind of customer count they've had the entire evening. The busy girls are worn out and tired. The slow girls are still interested in making some cash.

YMMV is the rule, but there is generally more variety of girls 'available' at most all AMPs in the evenings after 7 PM.

LateNightProwl
02-24-14, 05:26
Does anyone know if DeDe (or spelled DiDi) still works as a massage therapist? She use to work at Golden Spa Massage. She was a rim expert, as reported by those who had been serviced by her. She is Korean, mid-40's.

BPittsburg
02-24-14, 12:28
Anyone been to Pearl City Relaxation lately?

What's the line up like? It's been about a year for me. Sophia still running the place?

BPittsburg
02-24-14, 22:00
Anyone been to Pearl City Relaxation lately?

What's the line up like? It's been about a year for me. Sophia still running the place?Went there during lunch break. Only Korean Grandma's (not necessarily GILFs). Sophia still there, Jennie and Yeung. I had Sophia and Yeung before...so not my cup of tea.

Mazeno
02-25-14, 00:00
Took a risk and went to someplace new. Hana Therapy in the AY Wong building. Suite 305.

Suzy. Korean. 35 plus in age. Slim build. Small a's. Plain face. Around 5 feet.

Showered there then waited in the room. Gives a face down massage. Does the light fingers over the body.

Turns me over and CBJ for a short time. Then CFS. MISH, K9, standing MISH. Just wasn't feeling the session. She had a nice attitude but not much points in the service and looks department. Close to a DFE.

Chalk this one up to a loss. She did say she was new here. Maybe she learns to get better after experience. I think I'll pass.

L - 5. S - 4. A - 7. Standard damage$$

Spyda
02-25-14, 00:32
Although it wasn't an experience worth repeating, I give you props for going out and taking a chance. Old time mongers remember those days of going in not knowing what to expect. A lost form of mongering if you ask me. Too many rely heavily on what is reported here. Imagine how much more better your experience would have been if you had found that diamond in the rough.

Took a risk and went to someplace new. Hana Therapy in the AY Wong building. Suite 305.

Suzy. Korean. 35 plus in age. Slim build. Small a's. Plain face. Around 5 feet.

Showered there then waited in the room. Gives a face down massage. Does the light fingers over the body.

Turns me over and CBJ for a short time. Then CFS. MISH, K9, standing MISH. Just wasn't feeling the session. She had a nice attitude but not much points in the service and looks department. Close to a DFE.

Chalk this one up to a loss. She did say she was new here. Maybe she learns to get better after experience. I think I'll pass.

L - 5. S - 4. A - 7. Standard damage$$

Young Brit
02-25-14, 03:22
Hi guys, AMP noob here, been lurking the forums for the better part of a week. I'm on vacation on Oahu until the 5th March and fancied trying out some of the local AMPs. Not really sure where to start as I am a total noob with AMPs and fairly much a noob with MTs etc. In general (all of my past experiences have been mediocre to say the least) places that sound fairly good at the moment are Nirvana and Empire. Any info on either the AMPs or the specific girls would be very much appreciated. I'm also pretty young so I tend to go a few rounds, so girls who offer multiple pops are preferable.

Mahalo.

Bowah57
02-25-14, 14:06
Hi guys, AMP noob here, been lurking the forums for the better part of a week. I'm on vacation on Oahu until the 5th March and fancied trying out some of the local AMPs. Not really sure where to start as I am a total noob with AMPs and fairly much a noob with MTs etc. In general (all of my past experiences have been mediocre to say the least) places that sound fairly good at the moment are Nirvana and Empire. Any info on either the AMPs or the specific girls would be very much appreciated. I'm also pretty young so I tend to go a few rounds, so girls who offer multiple pops are preferable.

Mahalo.If you want a young provider, early 20's, then Stella (Tokyo Spa). For BBFS, your best bet is Kison...but don't expect early 20's. More like early 40's. If you want hot looking Kpop looking girls...you better stay with VIP. Like anything, every massage parlor and every provider out there have their good days and bad days. So..YMMV. If you are like me, looks is a must before the skills and DATY is the main course, I suggest you do a little more reading and identify all the providers that you think might interest you to see what's available as far as the kind of services you are looking for. Example: Greek / bunny of Ginza. :) Have fun!

JustFacts
02-25-14, 14:29
Welcome. Go to any AMP and then report. That would be a good start. Multi pop available from any AMP. You just have to pay for round two. Most pros will offer you 2nd round at a discount. Most AMPs will charge you for more time and 2nd round. Its a business.

Agree, VIP is a great first choice. Great selection of good looking ladies. All covered service, business like. Eye candy is worth it. No other AMP in town has that selection.

Standard service is shower, CBJ, CFS, some light body rub at the beginning or end. Everything else is YMMV. Lots of reports, but the ones that detail poor service are usually more truthful than the hype.

YMMV for everything. Empire is great for a newbie. Just let the mama know you are a rookie. Std. Service there is BBBJ, CFS, shower. Everything else is extra.

Ask the ladies if they have rules before you start. Ask for the multi pops. Rare to get a young one that will allow it for free. Remember, its business. MILFs will do it, but they likely are average looking at best. Your choice, bro. Go fuck some pros and report.

Mahalo.

Young Brit
02-25-14, 15:00
If you want a young provider, early 20's, then Stella (Tokyo Spa). For BBFS, your best bet is Kison...but don't expect early 20's. More like early 40's. If you want hot looking Kpop looking girls...you better stay with VIP. Like anything, every massage parlor and every provider out there have their good days and bad days. So..YMMV. If you are like me, looks is a must before the skills and DATY is the main course, I suggest you do a little more reading and identify all the providers that you think might interest you to see what's available as far as the kind of services you are looking for. Example: Greek / bunny of Ginza. :) Have fun!Thanks for the advice Bowah, as for being more specific, what I'd really be after was a cute young spinner (early 30's and down) who'd happily BBBJ, BBFS and DATY, I guess I'm looking more for a PSE than a GFE, anyone come to mind? Bust doesn't really matter too much I'm not there for that but a cute pretty spinner is what I'm after here.

Mahalo in advance.

New Heavy Chev
02-25-14, 18:17

Mahalo.Tokyo Spa would be a good start. They got the most good looking working girls who provide decent service. (Yeah, VIP got the hotties but they don't have good attitudes from my recent experiences). And the AMP called 7 is a spot where you will find some hotness and satisfaction. Or if you want raw animal phucking with less hotness than Tokyo Spa or 7 you could try Empire.

RickJames808
02-25-14, 18:36
Empire has fairly young providers who are cute and consistently provide BBFS, BBBJ, and all around satisfactory to outstanding service. Amy comes to mind. See their ads on backpage to get an idea of her looks. Concur that Kison is guaranteed skin to skin action but the ladies have some miles on'them. No shortage of hot providers this month. VIP, Tokyo Spa, and Mayflower are good bets.

RJ.

Thanks for the advice Bowah, as for being more specific, what I'd really be after was a cute young spinner (early 30's and down) who'd happily BBBJ, BBFS and DATY, I guess I'm looking more for a PSE than a GFE, anyone come to mind? Bust doesn't really matter too much I'm not there for that but a cute pretty spinner is what I'm after here.

Mahalo in advance.

Jaisrh
02-25-14, 19:16
Empire has fairly young providers who are cute and consistently provide BBFS, BBBJ, and all around satisfactory to outstanding service. Amy comes to mind. See their ads on backpage to get an idea of her looks. Concur that Kison is guaranteed skin to skin action but the ladies have some miles on'them. No shortage of hot providers this month. VIP, Tokyo Spa, and Mayflower are good bets.

RJ.Actually I think most of the newer girls recently only provide CFS not BBFS. Amy is the only definite BBFS reported girl left at Empire who offers BBFS. The others that did have left or gone on vacation. Selena, Kayla, Yuko, Sugar all gone at least for now. Amy leaving soon too for an extended vacation. Go in person to see if you can get BBFS with the new girls, percentage is low but there depending on girl. Regulars have better info on this for a reason and I'm guessing it's the perk of being a regular. I don't mind CFS myself and usually prefer it. Still getting consistent good to great service with DFK and BBBJ with each girl though which is enough to make me happy.

Young Brit
02-26-14, 00:34
Actually I think most of the newer girls recently only provide CFS not BBFS. Amy is the only definite BBFS reported girl left at Empire who offers BBFS. The others that did have left or gone on vacation. Selena, Kayla, Yuko, Sugar all gone at least for now. Amy leaving soon too for an extended vacation. Go in person to see if you can get BBFS with the new girls, percentage is low but there depending on girl. Regulars have better info on this for a reason and I'm guessing it's the perk of being a regular. I don't mind CFS myself and usually prefer it. Still getting consistent good to great service with DFK and BBBJ with each girl though which is enough to make me happy.I'm actually not too concerned about whether its BBFS or CFS, just wondering which girls would go further. Anyway you guys seem to be recommending Empire a lot, does that mean that it would be a better choice than Nirvana on the whole? Some of the girls on the Backpage ad for Nirvana do look very appealing, although I know Backpage can be misleading or straight out lying a fair bit.

Jaisrh
02-26-14, 02:14
I'm actually not too concerned about whether its BBFS or CFS, just wondering which girls would go further. Anyway you guys seem to be recommending Empire a lot, does that mean that it would be a better choice than Nirvana on the whole? Some of the girls on the Backpage ad for Nirvana do look very appealing, although I know Backpage can be misleading or straight out lying a fair bit.According to this post in the Nirvana thread by Secret Agent only Happy and Muni have real pics while the rest are using fakes.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5422-Nirvana&p=2000616&viewfull=1#post2000616.

Empire so far has only used real pics for all their girls. Personally I don't have as much experience with Nirvana, only went a few times last year so I can't give an honest assessment for overall consistency from girl to girl. I have had more sessions especially recent ones at Empire and each one was at least good, some were great sessions. If you want a young hottie try Sayumi at Empire, I've seen her twice. I think about 21 yrs old, half Chinese half Japanese according to some reports from last year at another location. Very pretty face, nice curvy figure, about 5'2". The only possible complaint is if you prefer tighter toned bodies because she looks and feels a little on the soft side but she's not really carrying extra weight, just soft body type. Friendly with very good English, very little accent. Mostly likely you'll get plenty of DFK, good BBBJ, CFS, very good attitude and service. Her shower routine has gotten better than when she first started. Good B2 be action and some P2 P plus DFK in table shower room. Probably 2 pops if the first one is kind of fast, should confirm early before you pop.

JustFacts
02-26-14, 05:19
YB just take the plunge and go fuck and report back. Go to Mayflower or Seven. Find the beauties the shills rave about. Fuck them good then report.

JustFacts
02-27-14, 01:44
YB I will vouch for Sayumi at Empire. Fucked her good. She's young looking face, soft no exercise body--some call it baby fat. She got curves, and got a nice soft ass. Small bees up top. Soft BBBJ, she had some problem with my thick dick, LOL. Felt them teeth a bit too much. She got tired and stopped BBBJ, so I got the cover and fucked her.

Pounded in mish, switched to DS, ate her pussy for a bit first, gave her holes some attention and she was ok with it. Fucked her DS and the view was nice. Shot my load fucking her from behind lying down flat.

Ratings, L 7.8, A 8.7, S 9 . She wasn't a dead fish like at MF-give her credit for turning pro and delivering on pro service. Some DFK, too, was ok.

She is the youngest pro there now, but I think she's the about the same age at Selena--means she is 30.

Sayumi is pretty sweet, not slutty. But she is a pro now, so don't expect any extras even for more tip, well, maybe a lot more tip, LOL.

No repeat for me. I like them with curves, but a bit more firm and not soft.

JoeyB
02-27-14, 20:48
Nirvanna has some beautiful girls, I haven't been ther in a few months, but last I heard Julie, small very petite spinner, and Joy, a very beautiful and quirky fun girl with a very athletic body are still there. In my experience, neither gave BB, however, service and attitude with me was exceptional. Nuru is also a good one, not quite a spinner to me tho, but her body to body shower is amazing.

Jizzy McDizzy
02-27-14, 21:45
Nirvanna has some beautiful girls, I haven't been ther in a few months, but last I heard Julie, small very petite spinner, and Joy, a very beautiful and quirky fun girl with a very athletic body are still there. In my experience, neither gave BB, however, service and attitude with me was exceptional. Nuru is also a good one, not quite a spinner to me tho, but her body to body shower is amazing.I wish Spinnirvana Julie was still there but she AND Joy are both on vacation. Still no June either. No "J- Trinity" at The Nirv right now.

New Heavy Chev
02-28-14, 00:28
I checked out Korean-Chinee Lily at 109 again. (She's the only one working there now). She's one of the truly young working girls in the AMP that I know of. (She's forrealkine early 20's). Nice supple young skin, kind of cute youthful face (though kind of flat), nice pear tittys, ass looks not that great when she's standing up but decent in DS. I would rate her a 6 point 5 in looks for her age group. She gives decent service: allright BBBJ (nothing special) and some BLS, rides pretty good, rest of the oofing pretty good. Her service is a 7 point 5 in my opinion. The main plus with her is she could be at KCC or UH likethat now.

Though those pics they use of Lily on the BP ad are about as real as a 3-dollar bill. (They don't advertise as New World Asian any more I noticed. Just an ad for Lily in Cent Cent with the phone # 729-5188. Yes that phone number is from the ad posted on BPdotcom not a personal #.

The other young one that I know of is Mimi at Tokyo Spa. (She the one with the ass that can swallow up a G-string and up top 2 bee stings). I thinks she's forrealkine 26 or 27 years old. She's on vacation now in Korea though they still use her pic in the BP ad. (I'm not really a fan of hers tho because I need at least pears to play with and she got nothing. I don't care for those faces she makes like I'm killing her either. Though that onion ass she got is a beautiful thing so DS is good with her).

Young Brit
02-28-14, 00:43
So I called up Mayflower earlier and got an appt with Tasha for 2 pm. I get there 5 minutes early and am greeted by mama-san who informs me that Tasha is with another customer. Instead I am offered Nana (I think, can't remember properly now). She's kinda my type so I accept and we get undressed and go to take a shower together. We make some small talk as she rubs herself up against me and Jr while giving Jr a hand massage to wake him up, she also tells me I'm a sexy, handsome guy and that she thinks Jr is 'cute', which threw me off a little but what the hell right? She lets me rub my finger along her nani and play with her nipples too, they're quite big with small aereolas. We head back to the room and she gets started with a CBJ while I watch in the mirror, damn that got me rock hard and horny! I ask her about a 69 and DATY too but she says no, she also doesn't allow DFK but is quite happy to just plain kiss. Jr is starting to get worked up so we move to CG CFS and she presses herself against me and kisses and bites my neck while we fuck and I squeeze her breasts, nips and arse. I'm afraid to say that despite my best efforts Jr wasn't able to maintain control and he exploded after only 5 or 6 minutes. She pulls the condom off at laughs that she's never seen so much cum in one condom (I didn't think I produced that much but ok) we laid down together and stroked one another for a few minutes before she says she wants to give me a massage for my sunburnt back, I agree and roll over, she sits her nani straight onto my bum and gets to work while we make some more small talk, she massages my back and then my legs, all the while playfully teasing and tugging on Jr and massaging the boys, she gets me to filp over after about ten minutes and smiles after seeing Jr standing to attention once more, she wraps her legs around me and starts the most amazing HJ ever while I sucked on her sweet nipples and rubbed her getting wetter by the minute nani (she made a lot of noise while I was doing this), it was like she brought me to orgasm without me actually cumming at least 3 or 4 times, Jr didn't ever actually pop again but it definitely felt like he did! We then finished up and took another shower together before she dressed me and I was on my way.

As far as looks go she is pretty hot, cute and corruptible (but I think she was the one corrupting me) however she was a little mechanical and didn't offer DFK, DATY, FIV or any BB. I didn't realise until after but she also cut me short by about 9 or 10 minutes. There was also a minor language barrier as her English is good but by no means perfect.

L 9 / A 6.5 / S 7. Standard damages, may repeat to see if service is any better then.

Uki Eater
02-28-14, 06:24
According to this post in the Nirvana thread by Secret Agent only Happy and Muni have real pics while the rest are using fakes.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5422-Nirvana&p=2000616&viewfull=1#post2000616.

.The pic of Julie in the Nirvana BP ad is her. She's the one that came from CDS / Ichibans.

ShaggyDoo
02-28-14, 16:38
I wish Spinnirvana Julie was still there but she AND Joy are both on vacation. Still no June either. No "J- Trinity" at The Nirv right now.Yeah the J Trinity has been broken. The only J there is CDS Julie not the cute spinner Julie. It's funny that the two main attractions at Nirvana was Joy and Spinner Julie, and know that Happy and the CDS Julie is there, Joy and little Julie is gone.

Bowah57
02-28-14, 17:52
Yeah the J Trinity has been broken. The only J there is CDS Julie not the cute spinner Julie. It's funny that the two main attractions at Nirvana was Joy and Spinner Julie, and know that Happy and the CDS Julie is there, Joy and little Julie is gone.Brother Shaggy, would you mind shedding some light..about happy. I had Joy many times but procrastinating about Happy.

I give Joy L /8.5 Body /8.5-9. I am not a tit man. How would you rate Happy in the L and Body department..If you don't mind.

Bfidaho
02-28-14, 18:04
Was in Honolulu for business this week and made time to visit the Mayflower, specifically to see Sonia based on her BP pics (which are real). Got to MF and was offered a shower, took it and went back to the room to wait for Sonia. She came along in a few minutes, and after a little banter got naked with me on the table. She teased and teased junior.. Led to a BBBJ, daty, more BBBJ w / fiv, then 69 for a good long time. On went the cover and we went through cg, mish, lazy dog, and finished doggie. Cleaned up together in the shower and after Sonia gave me a great backrub back in the room. Deep tissue with some Thai moves thrown in. Left very relaxed.

ShaggyDoo
02-28-14, 19:18
Brother Shaggy, would you mind shedding some light..about happy. I had Joy many times but procrastinating about Happy.

I give Joy L /8.5 Body /8.5-9. I am not a tit man. How would you rate Happy in the L and Body department..If you don't mind.I've had Happy a couple of times at Kison.

Face: If you've ever been with Gina from Swan Spa, I'd have to say that's what her face looks like. In fact, when I had my 1st session with her, she reminded me of an older version of Gina, like they could be sister or something. Happy is definitely a MILF, high 30's or early 40's. But she looks GOOD, like a hot to tort Auntie / Cougar. If you rate Joy as a 8.5 I'd have to say Happy is 7.8-7.5 (haha). I think Joy is prettier and sexier, purely on the fact Joy looks more youthful, than Happy's.

Body: This is where Happy has gone there a lot of transformation for herself. Her body is NOT like Gina's. Happy has wider hips and more of a voluptuous body. When I was with her at Kison she was taking a lot of breaks to work out and get in shape. From the looks of her latest pictures I'd say she's in the best shape she's ever been. I haven't been with her yet and Nirvanas but in the pictures she looks a lot more toned than before. So if Joy is a 9.0 - 8.5, then Happy is a solid 8.

So. Face:7.8 - 7.5 and Body: 8.0.

IMHO Joy's looks are better than Happy's, but what Happy lacks in looks by being a little older than the other girls, she makes up for it in Service and Attitude. This girl is a diamond in the rough when it cum's to service. A true PSE, she gives back as much you put out. She fucks like, as if she was dying and the cure for her to live, was for you to cum inside of her. That's been my experience with her. You just got to get her on a good day, And cum to think of it, all my times with Happy at Kison were between 11 am. Noon. So being the first botto of the day may have something to do with her performance.

RadioHazard
02-28-14, 21:07
If you take out the variable like BBFS and greek. Between the 2 screws better? Also just on looks (body & face) who looks hotter?

I still really don't know who Yasy really is. If someone could maybe send me a pm past job info. That would be cool.

I got bored of those VIP girls. And have had bad luck trying to visit with Jenny. So am thinking about a happy or yasy session.

Thanks.

Young Brit
02-28-14, 23:07
YB I will vouch for Sayumi at Empire. Fucked her good. She's young looking face, soft no exercise body--some call it baby fat. She got curves, and got a nice soft ass. Small bees up top. Soft BBBJ, she had some problem with my thick dick, LOL. Felt them teeth a bit too much. She got tired and stopped BBBJ, so I got the cover and fucked her.

Pounded in mish, switched to DS, ate her pussy for a bit first, gave her holes some attention and she was ok with it. Fucked her DS and the view was nice. Shot my load fucking her from behind lying down flat.

Ratings, L 7.8, A 8.7, S 9 . She wasn't a dead fish like at MF-give her credit for turning pro and delivering on pro service. Some DFK, too, was ok.

She is the youngest pro there now, but I think she's the about the same age at Selena--means she is 30.

Sayumi is pretty sweet, not slutty. But she is a pro now, so don't expect any extras even for more tip, well, maybe a lot more tip, LOL.

No repeat for me. I like them with curves, but a bit more firm and not soft.Have to disagree with you on a few points, as far as looks go, she's a 9 in my book, - thought she was pretty cute and I liked how her body felt, she does have a large nose though I thought. Attitude was great, she was always smiling and giving me mischievous looks whenever she did something naughty. She also made good conversation when we weren't being naughty and was a pleasure to be with. Service was also good although we didn't have time to go for a second pop. Anyway I suppose you guys want a full report so here goes.

Arrived at Empire at 1 o'clock on the dot and was greeted by Ivy, she led me into a room and got me some water (I would have got coke but I just wanted to cool down after being out and about) she asked me to wait 15 minutes or so until Sayumi was ready and I did. Heard some very loud screams of passion from next door! It might have been 2 door down even! Any of you guys in there at lunch? Anyway Ivy comes back with Sayumi after 15 minutes or so and collects the HF (and my hour only starts now) and leaves us to it. Sayumi is all smiles and hugs me before slowly removing my clothes, she has some trouble with my belt as she can't figure out how it works and we laugh about it and I show her how its down, she undoes my jeans and exclaims happily about how I'm not wearing any underwear and says its sexy (if you visit her it might be a good idea to do the same, she really seemed to like it) she then asks if I'd like a TS or a stand up shower and I go for the TS. We go to the TS and its the usual scrub down, she allows me to rub her nani while she washes me and she let's out a string of soft little moans. She then starts on her B2 B 'wash' and wastes no time in making Jr very jard and excited, on the flip she continues to rub her breasts and nani wherever she can find any skin and gently strokes Jr the whole time. Occasionally switching out stroking for a HJ. All the while we're still talking and she asks me if I'm Irish (she says she thinks so as I'm ginger all over) and I say no but my Dad wasN which is where the ginger comes from, she smiles and says she really likes my ginger pubes and thinks they're kind of exotic. We then head back to the room and she lays me on my back and licks and kisses all over to get Jr hard again, she then gets me to flip and does the same with the front before hovering over Jr and giving me the dirtiest, sexiest look any girl has ever shown me, cupping Jr and sliding him into her sweet mouth for a BBBJ, plenty of suction and tongue action and only the very occasional sign of any teeth. I swing her around for a 69 and damn does her pussy taste sweet! We're both starting to make some noise now and her nani is getting wetter and wetter. After about 10 minutes of this she stops and turns around, presenting her breasts to my mouth and giving me a pleading look, I happily oblige and lick and suck on her sweet nips for about 5 minutes while she moans in delight. She then pulls back and produces a cover before sliding herself onto Jr in CG CFS without any lube (she's that wet!) And its ecstasy as we both make a lot of noise and I squeeze her cute breasts, she o's and gets me go on top for mish, now I don't know what it is about me and mish, but where I could hold off popping for everything that came before, mish made me pop within minutes, she lut me release myself entirely before I pulled out and she chuckled at the very much filled up cover. We laid together and talked story for a bit before we had another shower and talked more story, mostly about London as she wanted to know what life was like back home. She then dressed me and led me out after we exchanged a few hugs and a kiss (oh almost forgot, she LFK'd and DFK'd while we were phucking) and I was on my merry way.

L 9 / A 10 / S 8.5 (perfect attitude throughout and really put me at ease despite this being only my second time in an AMP, she sweet and cute and provides a good service, just a shame about no 2nd pop).

Will repeat if I can get the funds before I go home. Damage was .6 HF and 1.6 Tip. Keep mongering guys.

Jizzy McDizzy
03-01-14, 00:38
I've had Happy a couple of times at Kison.

Face: If you've ever been with Gina from Swan Spa, I'd have to say that's what her face looks like. In fact, when I had my 1st session with her, she reminded me of an older version of Gina, like they could be sister or something. Happy is definitely a MILF, high 30's or early 40's. But she looks GOOD, like a hot to tort Auntie / Cougar. If you rate Joy as a 8.5 I'd have to say Happy is 7.8-7.5 (haha). I think Joy is prettier and sexier, purely on the fact Joy looks more youthful, than Happy's.

Body: This is where Happy has gone there a lot of transformation for herself. Her body is NOT like Gina's. Happy has wider hips and more of a voluptuous body. When I was with her at Kison she was taking a lot of breaks to work out and get in shape. From the looks of her latest pictures I'd say she's in the best shape she's ever been. I haven't been with her yet and Nirvanas but in the pictures she looks a lot more toned than before. So if Joy is a 9.0 - 8.5, then Happy is a solid 8.

So. Face:7.8 - 7.5 and Body: 8.0.

IMHO Joy's looks are better than Happy's, but what Happy lacks in looks by being a little older than the other girls, she makes up for it in Service and Attitude. This girl is a diamond in the rough when it cum's to service. A true PSE, she gives back as much you put out. She fucks like, as if she was dying and the cure for her to live, was for you to cum inside of her. That's been my experience with her. You just got to get her on a good day, And cum to think of it, all my times with Happy at Kison were between 11 am. Noon. So being the first botto of the day may have something to do with her performance.I would agree with bro Shag dizzle about Happy compared to Joy. Not as overall hot as Joy, but for a woman her age it's very impressive how close Happy is to a girl like Joy who is IMHO one of the top 10, possibly top 5 hottest of the hawtness.

Now if you are older than Happy, same age as her or close, or you are into MILFs. If that's the case then you will think Happy is super hot.

For you personally Bowah, I say no worries. I'm sure you will likey what you see. Happy is definitely a "Hot MILF" like mama Lindalicious at GQ, Sky / Apple of RM / GQ / Pongi, K of Tokyo or Kelly at G Apple. Not like the "Typical MILF" look with an old, frumpy bodied housewife appearance like most MILF / GILF pros.

USukebe2
03-01-14, 03:20
I would agree with bro Shag dizzle about Happy compared to Joy. Not as overall hot as Joy, but for a woman her age it's very impressive how close Happy is to a girl like Joy who is IMHO one of the top 10, possibly top 5 hottest of the hawtness.

Now if you are older than Happy, same age as her or close, or you are into MILFs. If that's the case then you will think Happy is super hot.

For you personally Bowah, I say no worries. I'm sure you will likey what you see. Happy is definitely a "Hot MILF" like mama Lindalicious at GQ, Sky / Apple of RM / GQ / Pongi, K of Tokyo or Kelly at G Apple. Not like the "Typical MILF" look with an old, frumpy bodied housewife appearance like most MILF / GILF pros.JMD most of us know your taste in women and what type you prefer. I bet Happy will appreciate and be pleasantly surprised with your compliments.

Mondo Badfoot
03-01-14, 13:50
I would agree with bro Shag dizzle about Happy compared to Joy. Not as overall hot as Joy, but for a woman her age it's very impressive how close Happy is to a girl like Joy who is IMHO one of the top 10, possibly top 5 hottest of the hawtness.

For you personally Bowah, I say no worries. I'm sure you will likey what you see. Happy is definitely a "Hot MILF" like mama Lindalicious at GQ, Sky / Apple of RM / GQ / Pongi, K of Tokyo or Kelly at G Apple. Not like the "Typical MILF" look with an old, frumpy bodied housewife appearance like most MILF / GILF pros.Happy has the ass of a teenager, the energy of a dynamo, the face and heart of an angel, and magical mouth! So many of the young and "hot" providers think they are so special that you should feel so lucky to get with them, that they don't have to go out of their way to make the experience good for you! Pop and go! Happy works very hard to make sure every customer has a memorable experience every time... And don't worry. She doesn't care how old or young you are! Did I mention that she has the cutest little brown ass!

Uki Uki
03-01-14, 14:21
Happy has the ass of a teenager, the energy of a dynamo, the face and heart of an angel, and magical mouth! So many of the young and "hot" providers think they are so special that you should feel so lucky to get with them, that they don't have to go out of their way to make the experience good for you! Pop and go! Happy works very hard to make sure every customer has a memorable experience every time... And don't worry. She doesn't care how old or young you are! Did I mention that she has the cutest little brown ass!MB are you suggesting Happy had a butt implant too?

Alohaoe
03-01-14, 16:39
Happy has the ass of a teenager, the energy of a dynamo, the face and heart of an angel, and magical mouth! So many of the young and "hot" providers think they are so special that you should feel so lucky to get with them, that they don't have to go out of their way to make the experience good for you! Pop and go! Happy works very hard to make sure every customer has a memorable experience every time... And don't worry. She doesn't care how old or young you are! Did I mention that she has the cutest little brown ass!My wise old Chinese friend told me that if you are going to fuck anyone you got to see Happy, and he fucks alot.

I don't know if he is wise but he is old (70).

Aloharoy.

Uki Eater
03-01-14, 16:54
Brother Shaggy, would you mind shedding some light..about happy. I had Joy many times but procrastinating about Happy.

I give Joy L /8.5 Body /8.5-9. I am not a tit man. How would you rate Happy in the L and Body department..If you don't mind.When I first saw Happy over a year ago before she got more popular, I wasn't initially wowed by her looks and body when she came in the room in a 2 piece bikini. Her body didn't quite have that shape / proportion that I would like and prefer in a womans body. I felt her legs lacked development in her thighs and her calves could have a bit more size to it. Plus, her ass could be more plump and roundish like Mimis at Tokyo Spa. I'm being anal / meticulous here. Despite that, I liked her tan and skin. It looks nice, smooth and clean. Her waistline area could be more dainty narrow slim but, she doesn't have the obvious luv handles or a tummy that protrudes out. Her chest has a good size. Looks like see cups but, nips are not eraser type nips. Her uki is shaved, looks nice and it blends in nicely with the rest of her tan where it's even.

I guess you have to try to not always be so anal on the looks / body where she has to match a certain look / body in order to partake in her. You limit your options and just frustrate yourself to always expect a provider to look a certain way like a hot model chick in a magazine. To some degree, you want her to look a certain way and have a certain type of body but, there's times where you just need to tell yourself.

"Fuck it! She looks good enough for me to sample".

The providers looks / body might not appeal to you in every aspect / area but, look at certain features of her face or a certain bodypart (s) on her body where you would consider. Plus, based on the various reports, out of curiosity, sometimes you cannot help but just try um even though her looks / body wasn't what you expected. Main thing you're not totally turned off.

SquirtLuva69
03-01-14, 16:57
Anyone see her at China dolls or 109 century center.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-young-chinese-student-sasa-21/4554110

Hornysamowen
03-02-14, 00:35
Had to visit Orchard Relaxation personal business with Tiffiany Mama. Saw a tall young haole girl slim 5'8" 34-the pretty good looking. Sorry don't know what kind of service she does, forgot her name.

Alohaoe.Barbie and Katarina formaly of VIP and the BP are there, and also a very hawt young asian girl, did not get her name, very attractive. Will go back and sample when funds permit.

AlohaRicnsa
03-02-14, 01:58
Not sure if the photos are the real thing.

Google search came back with Chinese web site:

http://chetret.uhostfull.com/html/608028.htm

Anyone see her at China dolls or 109 century center.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-young-chinese-student-sasa-21/4554110

ShaggyDoo
03-02-14, 05:14
When I first saw Happy over a year ago before she got more popular, I wasn't initially wowed by her looks and body when she came in the room in a 2 piece bikini. Her body didn't quite have that shape / proportion that I would like and prefer in a womans body. I felt her legs lacked development in her thighs and her calves could have a bit more size to it. Plus, her ass could be more plump and roundish like Mimis at Tokyo Spa. I'm being anal / meticulous here. Despite that, I liked her tan and skin. It looks nice, smooth and clean. Her waistline area could be more dainty narrow slim but, she doesn't have the obvious luv handles or a tummy that protrudes out. Her chest has a good size. Looks like see cups but, nips are not eraser type nips. Her uki is shaved, looks nice and it blends in nicely with the rest of her tan where it's even.

I guess you have to try to not always be so anal on the looks / body where she has to match a certain look / body in order to partake in her. You limit your options and just frustrate yourself to always expect a provider to look a certain way like a hot model chick in a magazine. To some degree, you want her to look a certain way and have a certain type of body but, there's times where you just need to tell yourself.

"Fuck it! She looks good enough for me to sample".

The providers looks / body might not appeal to you in every aspect / area but, look at certain features of her face or a certain bodypart (s) on her body where you would consider. Plus, based on the various reports, out of curiosity, sometimes you cannot help but just try um even though her looks / body wasn't what you expected. Main thing you're not totally turned off.Like Amy of Hula's.

Alohaoe
03-02-14, 13:57
Barbie and Katarina formaly of VIP and the BP are there, and also a very hawt young asian girl, did not get her name, very attractive. Will go back and sample when funds permit.I saw Barbie tall and slim 34-C.

Alohaoe.

Uki Eater
03-02-14, 19:24
If you take out the variable like BBFS and greek. Between the 2 screws better? Also just on looks (body & face) who looks hotter?

I still really don't know who Yasy really is. If someone could maybe send me a pm past job info. That would be cool.

I got bored of those VIP girls. And have had bad luck trying to visit with Jenny. So am thinking about a happy or yasy session.

Thanks.Your standards on looks / body are on the high side and we have similar tastes. We both like Hana / Mikis spinner body. Both Happy and Yasi won't wow you based on the providers you seen / had. Happy and Yasi are more on the mature side and they're not built and shaped like a Hanas body. I seen Yasy in the lineup and I actually find Aki and Laila to look hotter than her.

I only had Happy and didn't try Yasy. But, Happy is known for bb extras so, make sure to ask for a jimmy if you want to do cfs. Happy is more for the bb extras than bangin looks. People will be attracted to her primarily for what she offers on the menu. Chanel at Sevens on the other hand is more for bangin looks than bb extras. People will be attracted to her primarily for her looks / body.

Bikini
03-02-14, 19:52
Chanel at Sevens on the other hand is more for bangin looks than bb extras. People will be attracted to her primarily for her looks / body.Is Chanel back?

Uki Eater
03-02-14, 19:54
Is Chanel back?No sorry. I was just using her as an example.

Uki Uki
03-02-14, 20:52
Your standards on looks / body are on the high side and we have similar tastes. We both like Hana / Mikis spinner body. Both Happy and Yasi won't wow you based on the providers you seen / had. Happy and Yasi are more on the mature side and they're not built and shaped like a Hanas body. I seen Yasy in the lineup and I actually find Aki and Laila to look hotter than her.

I only had Happy and didn't try Yasy. But, Happy is known for bb extras so, make sure to ask for a jimmy if you want to do cfs. Happy is more for the bb extras than bangin looks. People will be attracted to her primarily for what she offers on the menu. Chanel at Sevens on the other hand is more for bangin looks than bb extras. People will be attracted to her primarily for her looks / body.You are absolutely right about BB extras from Happy, that's what attracts me more to her than her looks. I could tolerate her being in her mid 45 and body augmentation to her noses, breast, stomach, ass and ultra tanning to her attitude towards satisfying her customers. She does have a cute and seductive face, dresses to please and and fulfill fantasies when she walks in. She's great because even if you are her umpteenth customer she still treats you special even when leaving its pure class.

But if looks is what you want and need there are many that fits that needs. For me, I go for service over looks although I do frequent other girls when I want eye candy or just want something different. Sorry only report on Happy and not the other girls. Oh, talking about banging bodies, when is Muni returning?

Jizzy McDizzy
03-02-14, 21:40
JMD most of us know your taste in women and what type you prefer. I bet Happy will appreciate and be pleasantly surprised with your compliments.Haha, I hope it makes her happily happy with happiness.

Uki Uki
03-03-14, 00:17

For you personally Bowah, I say no worries. I'm sure you will likey what you see. Happy is definitely a "Hot MILF" like mama Lindalicious at GQ, Sky / Apple of RM / GQ / Pongi, K of Tokyo or Kelly at G Apple. Not like the "Typical MILF" look with an old, frumpy bodied housewife appearance like most MILF / GILF pros.If only Happy does Greek like Apple / Sky you mentioned that would put her over the top. Thats what I love about Apple, she is over the top quality and could take a good Greek pounding. CIA many times with Apple.

Alohaoe
03-03-14, 00:37
You are absolutely right about BB extras from Happy, that's what attracts me more to her than her looks. I could tolerate her being in her mid 45 and body augmentation to her noses, breast, stomach, ass and ultra tanning to her attitude towards satisfying her customers. She does have a cute and seductive face, dresses to please and and fulfill fantasies when she walks in. She's great because even if you are her umpteenth customer she still treats you special even when leaving its pure class.

But if looks is what you want and need there are many that fits that needs. For me, I go for service over looks although I do frequent other girls when I want eye candy or just want something different. Sorry only report on Happy and not the other girls. Oh, talking about banging bodies, when is Muni returning?Muni might return March 11, she will look great lost some pounds. Muni is one classy women always soft spoken just like a lady. Will post later when she returns to Nirvana.

Alohaoe.

Uki Uki
03-03-14, 02:00
Muni might return March 11, she will look great lost some pounds. Muni is one classy women always soft spoken just like a lady. Will post later when she returns to Nirvana.

Alohaoe.Can't wait for Muni's return. Going to do a duo with Happy and Muni and have a fuck fest.

RadioHazard
03-03-14, 07:16
Thanks Uki and all of you for the good info that help me with my mongering decision. Yeah I am the type that generally likes the looks vs extras or service.

Speaking of Miki / hana. She was my perfect body type. Even more so than Channel. The closest I came to finding a body type like Miki / hana was Gina and Yuri of TS now also gone. If Yuki had boob maybe she would close. So you Miki / Hana fans. Any active one that have a body like her?

Your standards on looks / body are on the high side and we have similar tastes. We both like Hana / Mikis spinner body. Both Happy and Yasi won't wow you based on the providers you seen / had. Happy and Yasi are more on the mature side and they're not built and shaped like a Hanas body. I seen Yasy in the lineup and I actually find Aki and Laila to look hotter than her.

I only had Happy and didn't try Yasy. But, Happy is known for bb extras so, make sure to ask for a jimmy if you want to do cfs. Happy is more for the bb extras than bangin looks. People will be attracted to her primarily for what she offers on the menu. Chanel at Sevens on the other hand is more for bangin looks than bb extras. People will be attracted to her primarily for her looks / body.

Inda719
03-03-14, 16:22
Does any body know the line up now at GBM made a unscheduled stop was told busy. Stop by a few day later told come back in hour. I ask for nike or joo was told no longer there. Anybody got info.

INDA.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vip-service-elite-girls-gbm-808-799-2885/3720200

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/golden-butterfly-massage-808-799-2885-40/4180047

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/golden-butterfly-new-and-staff-808-799-2885-honolulu-30/3437914

Little Jim
03-03-14, 19:20
I usually go for the MILF type. I am looking to try something different. Who is the youngest provider out there? I will assume I am trading off experience for a possible improvement in looks. It may be worth a try.

Mahalo in advance!

Bowah57
03-03-14, 19:56
Does any body know the line up now at GBM made a unscheduled stop was told busy. Stop by a few day later told come back in hour. I ask for nike or joo was told no longer there. Anybody got info.

INDA.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/vip-service-elite-girls-gbm-808-799-2885/3720200

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/golden-butterfly-massage-808-799-2885-40/4180047

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/golden-butterfly-new-and-staff-808-799-2885-honolulu-30/3437914I went there twice in the afternoon. Twice I got some MIWnf. Never any provider even come close to a 5 in looks. Only good thing is she BBBJIM...that's because I so freaken upset. I called and was told they working. I know, I know...no one to blame. I should of walked.

Uki Eater
03-03-14, 23:52
Speaking of Miki / hana. She was my perfect body type. Even more so than Channel. The closest I came to finding a body type like Miki / hana was Gina and Yuri of TS now also gone. If Yuki had boob maybe she would close. So you Miki / Hana fans. Any active one that have a body like her?

Hana had that cute petite/small/thin frame on her. It's not big boned like some of the other girls.. Yuki at TS is not quite there even if she had her boob enhanced. Her bod is a bit on the softer side. Tummy could tuck in more, ass be more firm and legs be more toned. The soft look to her body matches her innocent face though. Yura and Eva at Roses bods are slim and their body frame are small compared to say a Nara (Roses), Laila (TS), Julie (HG). Mini at VIP has a small frame also. The petite spinner Julie at Nirvanas is pretty small but, I think she's a bit too thin and small.

Bowah57
03-04-14, 06:46
Hana had that cute petite/small/thin frame on her. It's not big boned like some of the other girls.. Yuki at TS is not quite there even if she had her boob enhanced. Her bod is a bit on the softer side. Tummy could tuck in more, ass be more firm and legs be more toned. The soft look to her body matches her innocent face though. Yura and Eva at Roses bods are slim and their body frame are small compared to say a Nara (Roses), Laila (TS), Julie (HG). Mini at VIP has a small frame also. The petite spinner Julie at Nirvanas is pretty small but, I think she's a bit too thin and small.What about Ivy at VIP. She got the tits to go with the bod. Her service is typical VIP provider: (.

RadioHazard
03-04-14, 07:01
UKi is right. Mini is about as close to Miki as you can get right now. IVY has the same body type is Mini. But I think is a tad bit taller. Mini provide better service than ivy IMHO.

Ivy hair is darker now. She looked way hotter with the lighter colored hair.

That girl Miki / Hana. I really liked every thing about her. Her body, the way she fucks, her mellow personality. What I want to know was which one of you lucky mongers was doing take out with Miki when she was at Ichiban?

What about Ivy at VIP. She got the tits to go with the bod. Her service is typical VIP provider: (.

Uki Eater
03-04-14, 07:53
What about Ivy at VIP. She got the tits to go with the bod. Her service is typical VIP provider: (.Oh, I haven't seen this Ivy so, I dunno how she looks like.

SFTraveler
03-04-14, 11:47
Traveling in from SF and I will be staying and working in the downtown area, any recommendations for AMP's in the area?

Bumbai
03-04-14, 15:22
Has anyone heard from her?

New Heavy Chev
03-05-14, 00:01
Traveling in from SF and I will be staying and working in the downtown area, any recommendations for AMP's in the area?Downtown Honolulu is a waste of time and money for AMPs. Pay the 10 bucks taxi fare and go to Tokyo Spa is the better bet.

AmpAddict808
03-05-14, 11:59
Traveling in from SF and I will be staying and working in the downtown area, any recommendations for AMP's in the area?Don't pick up any downtown streetwalker or you might be in a surprise. Could be a little something similar to the package you got also in her/his pants too. lol

LuvBigRax
03-06-14, 12:33
Any AMP have a bath where I can relax in a tub with a naked woman, get a nice scrub, and then some action? How about a legit bath house? Thanks.

Bowah57
03-06-14, 16:19
Downtown Honolulu is a waste of time and money for AMPs. Pay the 10 bucks taxi fare and go to Tokyo Spa is the better bet.Got all the AMPs listed there. Read all the threads and make a list of all the possible providers you might be interested. Take a cab. Good luck and enjoy what Oahu has to offer:).

Most massage parlors located between Ward and Kalakaua. Only like minutes away from downtown.

Jasonbeav
03-06-14, 18:52
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pretty-chinese-girl-25/3304997

Or.

If so, are photos real? She looks hot.

Chik0848
03-06-14, 20:42
Traveling in from SF and I will be staying and working in the downtown area, any recommendations for AMP's in the area?You can use this link to calculate cab fare from Bishop Street to Ward Ave or Keeaumoku Street where AMPs are walking distance from each other. If you're driving, most of the places are within 5 or 6 miles from you.

http://www.numbeo.com/taxi-fare/city_result.jsp?country=United+States&city=Honolulu%2 C+HI.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10152-Honolulu-Phone-Book

Honolulu808
03-06-14, 21:44
Traveling in from SF and I will be staying and working in the downtown area, any recommendations for AMP's in the area?Brother WraithofGod when through all the trouble in putting this site together. Might be easier to find places then having a map in your lap while driving with Sharpe markings of each location.

WraithOfGod.

White Pages of Pleasure (January 18).

Here's the latest version of the AMP map:

http://goo.gl/maps/7SDtY..

Added a couple of places that weren't there. Also, remember that BP ads don't necessarily list every provider in an AMP's rotation. As always, let me know of any updates that need to be made.

H Mobius
03-06-14, 22:55

Or.

If so, are photos real? She looks hot.Never saw the second one, but the one in the first link is a Chinese woman well into her 40's. I kinda like how she looks but she is no hottie; pretty much the opposite of the pics. Face=6 and Body=8 for her age group. Nice-looking fake C's though (coming from a guy who loves fake ones). She is just okay (not great) and tends to watch the clock which, akin to a hostess bar, is set 10 minutes fast.

Sometimes, she calls-in a friend to assist if she gets busy, but even then you will not get the kind of hottie that works at Mayflower for example.

Hypo Luxa
03-07-14, 02:18

Or.

If so, are photos real? She looks hot.You can do a reverse image search to find out. Doubt if they're real, but the answer is there for you if you do the search. Report back, thanks!

Harry5142
03-07-14, 02:18
I'm looking for a provider who allows facials. Got any suggestions? PM me if you want to maintain discretion.

Hypo Luxa
03-07-14, 02:20
I'm looking for a provider who allows facials. Got any suggestions? PM me if you want to maintain discretion.She's away for the month, but Yasy let me paint her face! She's the only facial I've given in some time.

KibeToshiKibe
03-07-14, 06:10
I just turned 68 and looking for info on older providers. Don't get me wrong, the 20-30 something spinners are the best, but from time to time you want a different experience. Any info on the older providers would be greatly appreciated. AMP's are my preference.

Duke Atreides
03-07-14, 06:45
She's away for the month, but Yasy let me paint her face! She's the only facial I've given in some time.Can confirm Yasy at empire. I bet Sayumi would be down as well but I would ask first.

Redneck 1
03-07-14, 13:09
I just turned 68 and looking for info on older providers. Don't get me wrong, the 20-30 something spinners are the best, but from time to time you want a different experience. Any info on the older providers would be greatly appreciated. AMP's are my preference.Might want to review the threads for "Crystal Healing Massage," "Kison," and "Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu." Personally, for years I've had very good sessions with "mature" providers at both CHM (1507 South King Street, Suite 104) and Kison (1296 South Beretania Street, Suite 201). CHM customers seem to post reviews less often, so some of the relatively new providers there are not yet reviewed on the forum. Thus, you may want to visit CHM, take a look, and tell the mama (Jun) what you like in a provider. In my experience, developing friendly relationships with the mamas at those places (Jun at CHM and Chanel at Kison) can be quite helpful.

Ilovewhores247
03-07-14, 15:08
I'm looking for a provider who allows facials. Got any suggestions? PM me if you want to maintain discretion.Viet Lily Chi massage, Big Cheri Chi massage, Sky G Apple, Yasy Empire, Yuko Empire, everyone at Mistys III, Muni Nirvana, Happy Nirvana (if you are the last customer), Pepsi G Apple.

Anyone know of anyone else?

Mondo Badfoot
03-07-14, 15:11
I'm looking for a provider who allows facials. Got any suggestions? PM me if you want to maintain discretion.Nikki Sweet doesn't just allow it- she loves it!

Mondo Badfoot
03-08-14, 05:12
Seems like I've been MIA for the last few weeks. Too busy to post... Not too busy to monger, but forced to cut back by busy schedule. Hafta share my latest taste of Nirvana with Miss Happiness. Had an appointment last week to be her first customer of the day and just happened to run into her in the parking lot- she had a big smile on her face and came to me with outstretched arms. She looked like a movie star in her street clothes. I noticed she was wearing some very expensive looking "distressed" jeans with patches on the knees. "Oh, you poor thing, I'll hafta buy you some new jeans- those are all fucked-up", I said. We both cracked up. One thing I like about her is that she "gets" my jokes- many providers wouldn't. So- fuck that walk of shame! No shame in my game- we went up the stairs laughing with our arms around each other.

When we got upstairs, she opened her jacket to show me the sexy black bra she had underneath. I happily undid it (with a little help). I did a quick self shower while she changed- didn't want to shorten our time in the room. When she entered the room- OMG! She was wearing that long slinky black gown she has on in her ad- the one that is open down both sides- it's also sheer so I could see her treasures thru it! Needless to say it was gone in 60 seconds, and it was on. She gave me the deepest, wettest, sloppiest BBBJ ever- and combined it with all those super hot little moves she has acquired. I can't say how long she did it, but it was a long time- then I reciprocated, then we 69'd- then we really got into it! ...to say the least!

I've mentioned before that every time we're together, we like to do something new. Well this time Happy took us someplace we've never been before! She's mastered PSE and GFE and PSE+GFE, but this time she showed me the "honeymoon experience" (her words). It was very, very erotic- sweet and hot at the same time. The whole experience was greatly enhanced by the mirrors which we were both positioning ourselves to utilize and enjoy. Happy had remembered that I mentioned a particular room where I had had numerous great experiences in years gone by, so she arranged for us to get that room! I also have a new "favorite sensation": when she is on top and has a big O, I love the hot juices flowing over my cock! - heaven on earth! The only possible drawback to the "honeymoon experience" is that it comes to an end! Back to reality- but "Miss Fantasy" sure makes the trip memorable- each and every time!

Hinode
03-08-14, 07:32
I just turned 68 and looking for info on older providers. Don't get me wrong, the 20-30 something spinners are the best, but from time to time you want a different experience. Any info on the older providers would be greatly appreciated. AMP's are my preference.Braddah, I'm happy for you that at 68, you still banging them. GeeeVe um!! Das da how!

Try Crystal Healing Massage or Kison for 40+ Asian women.

H.

PussMonger
03-08-14, 16:34
I just turned 68 and looking for info on older providers. Don't get me wrong, the 20-30 something spinners are the best, but from time to time you want a different experience. Any info on the older providers would be greatly appreciated. AMP's are my preference.Aloha KTK!

You are my idol! Congrats to you for mongering at 68! I am wishing I have your strength virility and enthusiasm when I get to your age! Talk about wishful thinking! I hope I am still mongering when my 60th bday comes around. Congrats and keep on trucking! Be safe brother.

SquirtLuva69
03-08-14, 16:36
Braddah, I'm happy for you that at 68, you still banging them. GeeeVe um!! Das da how!

Try Crystal Healing Massage or Kison for 40+ Asian women.

H.Had jay at pennys couple weeks ago.very close to 60 and upstairs imanas git some oldies too.

SexMachine9677
03-08-14, 21:36
Aloha,

I recently went to visit a place on S king st. I was greeted by an older Chinese lady, showered myself and layed face down with a towel covering. She started to rub my down for 10 min and told me to flip and started giving me a HJ... The whole time she was very enthusiastic and saying stuff P.S. Do, after I finished she asked if I was going to leave a tip so I left $, did I leave to much? How much is the usual rates?

Hinode
03-08-14, 23:34
Aloha,

I recently went to visit a place on S king st. I was greeted by an older Chinese lady, showered myself and layed face down with a towel covering. She started to rub my down for 10 min and told me to flip and started giving me a HJ... The whole time she was very enthusiastic and saying stuff P.S. Do, after I finished she asked if I was going to leave a tip so I left $, did I leave to much? How much is the usual rates?First off, what place was this?

If it was a standard AMP, most times its $50 for the house, 150 for the girl.

Did she just give you a HJ? If so, then YMMV and the price will vary. Personally I never go to an AMP or anywhere for that matter for just a HJ. For clarification purposes, what does P.S. Mean? If its "Porn Star" (experience), that'd be cool. Most mongers usually rate a report of the girl by grading their Looks, Attitude, and Service. (L, S, A).

Hope this helps, young Jedi. Keep posting reports!

H.

Miri Kitani
03-09-14, 09:22
Aloha,

I recently went to visit a place on S king st. I was greeted by an older Chinese lady, showered myself and layed face down with a towel covering. She started to rub my down for 10 min and told me to flip and started giving me a HJ... The whole time she was very enthusiastic and saying stuff P.S. Do, after I finished she asked if I was going to leave a tip so I left $, did I leave to much? How much is the usual rates?Hey SM9677, you should try VIP at the samsung plaza on Keamoku st. Its a better experience.

Brah 808
03-09-14, 14:57
I'm interested in trying a AMP for the first time and am looking for several things: 1) a very DISCREET location; by that I mean when you park your car & the entrance. 2) Mature provider (40+) with nice racks. 3) Likes DATY. Was thinking of Kison or Penny's. Your thoughts guys or are there any other places. Thanks in advance for the kokua.

Yung Evr
03-09-14, 16:01
I'm interested in trying a AMP for the first time and am looking for several things: 1) a very DISCREET location; by that I mean when you park your car & the entrance. 2) Mature provider (40+) with nice racks. 3) Likes DATY. Was thinking of Kison or Penny's. Your thoughts guys or are there any other places. Thanks in advance for the kokua.Paula loves DATY and DATO.

Idusixtyning
03-09-14, 16:06
Aloha,

I recently went to visit a place on S king st. I was greeted by an older Chinese lady, showered myself and layed face down with a towel covering. She started to rub my down for 10 min and told me to flip and started giving me a HJ... The whole time she was very enthusiastic and saying stuff P.S. Do, after I finished she asked if I was going to leave a tip so I left $, did I leave to much? How much is the usual rates?If you're new to this hobby, bring 2 benjamins and see Kelly at G. Apple for an experience to base anything else on. Tell her you're a virgin at this. LOL.

StripedFashion
03-09-14, 20:36
Sayumi at Empire. Of all my years mongering, my first AMP experience, as I've only seen escorts. Experience memorable but not in the way one would think.

Very pretty girl. Spinner at around the 5'0. Photo is a good representation of her but boobs are smaller, thighs thicker but body still nice. English good.

GFE with DFK, NFK (Nipple French Kiss), BBBJ, DATY, CG, RCG, MISH, traditional and standing doggie. Friendly. Sultry eye contact. Accommodating.

L /8, S /9, A /9.

$60 to MS. $150 to provider.

Full detailed report in Empire section of forum.

LongTimeMonger
03-09-14, 23:32
So dying to know what the honeymoon experience is, have had pse a ew times but never at an mp but its getting harder to ind real quality girls on BP or dt so might have to venture into mp.

Seems like I've been MIA for the last few weeks. Too busy to post... Not too busy to monger, but forced to cut back by busy schedule. Hafta share my latest taste of Nirvana with Miss Happiness. Had an appointment last week to be her first customer of the day and just happened to run into her in the parking lot- she had a big smile on her face and came to me with outstretched arms. She looked like a movie star in her street clothes. I noticed she was wearing some very expensive looking "distressed" jeans with patches on the knees. "Oh, you poor thing, I'll hafta buy you some new jeans- those are all fucked-up", I said. We both cracked up. One thing I like about her is that she "gets" my jokes- many providers wouldn't. So- fuck that walk of shame! No shame in my game- we went up the stairs laughing with our arms around each other.

When we got upstairs, she opened her jacket to show me the sexy black bra she had underneath. I happily undid it (with a little help). I did a quick self shower while she changed- didn't want to shorten our time in the room. When she entered the room- OMG! She was wearing that long slinky black gown she has on in her ad- the one that is open down both sides- it's also sheer so I could see her treasures thru it! Needless to say it was gone in 60 seconds, and it was on. She gave me the deepest, wettest, sloppiest BBBJ ever- and combined it with all those super hot little moves she has acquired. I can't say how long she did it, but it was a long time- then I reciprocated, then we 69'd- then we really got into it! ...to say the least!

I've mentioned before that every time we're together, we like to do something new. Well this time Happy took us someplace we've never been before! She's mastered PSE and GFE and PSE+GFE, but this time she showed me the "honeymoon experience" (her words). It was very, very erotic- sweet and hot at the same time. The whole experience was greatly enhanced by the mirrors which we were both positioning ourselves to utilize and enjoy. Happy had remembered that I mentioned a particular room where I had had numerous great experiences in years gone by, so she arranged for us to get that room! I also have a new "favorite sensation": when she is on top and has a big O, I love the hot juices flowing over my cock! - heaven on earth! The only possible drawback to the "honeymoon experience" is that it comes to an end! Back to reality- but "Miss Fantasy" sure makes the trip memorable- each and every time!

LongTimeMonger
03-09-14, 23:53
Anyone seen her just say her ad on BP, not sure what the name of the mp is addy is [Deleted by Admin]. Looking or bb mix o ge and pse would be great, or any recommended girls?

SexMachine9677
03-10-14, 00:17
First off, what place was this?

If it was a standard AMP, most times its $50 for the house, 150 for the girl.

Did she just give you a HJ? If so, then YMMV and the price will vary. Personally I never go to an AMP or anywhere for that matter for just a HJ. For clarification purposes, what does P.S. Mean? If its "Porn Star" (experience), that'd be cool. Most mongers usually rate a report of the girl by grading their Looks, Attitude, and Service. (L, S, A).

Hope this helps, young Jedi. Keep posting reports!

H.It was behind Pandas idk the name though there's choke of them haha. After she gave me a HJ I asked if I could put it in her and she said no and I told her I got more $ but she said its because I take too long to come? I don't know about you but if I went straight to business on her my time would be up real quick that's why I wanted to get a HJ or a BJ and then go to work. How do you get them to do that?

Brah 808
03-10-14, 01:24
Paula loves DATY and DATO.Which AMP does "Paula" work at?

Local1234
03-10-14, 01:30
Which AMP does "Paula" work at?Kison on Beretania.

SexMachine9677
03-10-14, 02:09
If you're new to this hobby, bring 2 benjamins and see Kelly at G. Apple for an experience to base anything else on. Tell her you're a virgin at this. LOL.I think I might have to haha, how do you get BBBJ and BBFS? I probably sound stupid to all you guys.

SexMachine9677
03-10-14, 02:12
Hey SM9677, you should try VIP at the samsung plaza on Keamoku st. Its a better experience.Sounds good, is there like BP ad on that? What kind of girls cause the one I went to was a older lady looked around 38, I didn't mind that but I rather have young girls!

Bowah57
03-10-14, 02:29
It was behind Pandas idk the name though there's choke of them haha. After she gave me a HJ I asked if I could put it in her and she said no and I told her I got more $ but she said its because I take too long to come? I don't know about you but if I went straight to business on her my time would be up real quick that's why I wanted to get a HJ or a BJ and then go to work. How do you get them to do that?Tell them up front what you want. But never mention $ If you do, they think you a cop. First let them do their thing..light massage. Then 99% of the time they will give you some sort of BBBJ / CBJ. At that time, just ask them nicely if you want to DATY or let's Fuck.

Remember, treat them like human being...

Mondo Badfoot
03-10-14, 06:26
So dying to know what the honeymoon experience is, have had pse a ew times but never at an mp but its getting harder to ind real quality girls on BP or dt so might have to venture into mp.Brother LTM...

The honeymoon experience is rare. I'll try to give an explanation, tho it's hard. You start off with the GFE- there are some very good providers out there who offer this for real and some who try to fake it. When it's real it's a beautiful, sensual experience for both parties. From there it's pretty easy and natural to escalate into the realm of PSE. High energy lust unleashed! There are also a few good providers who are wet and wild, but just liking to be fucked is a long ways from PSE... They have to give as good as they get! As those of you that have been there already know, Happy puts it all on the line and works hard to stay creative and inventive and nasty... Plus- she's beautiful! It's really nice when she slips back and forth between GFE and PSE and just keeps you on the edge of exploding for the whole hour!

Above and beyond that comes the honeymoon experience... It happens when you are both so into it that you are out of it. It's like being high... No it is being high! Every sensation is doubled and everything feels so good that it almost doesn't matter what you do. It's all hot and wet and intense. I am a pretty jaded old guy, and I'll tell you- in my last 25 years of mongering I have only experienced this with 2 other providers, but Happy took me by surprise and blew my mind! I admit, we've been together quite a few times and we know each other's bodies very well, but I've been with lots of ladies lots of times and never experienced this level of intimacy and pleasure.

I hope that helps to explain it a little. I know I didn't include a lot of "who stuck what where, and who did what with their tongue, etc.", but that's because after a certain point it was all a blur- almost like a dream.

Every time I think about it, I get horny. I just read back over this post, and I'll admit it sounds a little lame, but it's the best I can do with my limited writing ability. The bottom line is it transcends just the mechanics but it sure feels great! There is a huge difference between a provider who wants to get you off, and one who wants to give you as much pleasure as she possibly can! Happy Honeymoon!

Uki Uki
03-10-14, 07:36
Brother LTM...

The honeymoon experience is rare. I'll try to give an explanation, tho it's hard. You start off with the GFE- there are some very good providers out there who offer this for real and some who try to fake it. When it's real it's a beautiful, sensual experience for both parties. From there it's pretty easy and natural to escalate into the realm of PSE. High energy lust unleashed! There are also a few good providers who are wet and wild, but just liking to be fucked is a long ways from PSE... They have to give as good as they get! As those of you that have been there already know, Happy puts it all on the line and works hard to stay creative and inventive and nasty... Plus- she's beautiful! It's really nice when she slips back and forth between GFE and PSE and just keeps you on the edge of exploding for the whole hour!

Above and beyond that comes the honeymoon experience... It happens when you are both so into it that you are out of it. It's like being high... No it is being high! Every sensation is doubled and everything feels so good that it almost doesn't matter what you do. It's all hot and wet and intense. I am a pretty jaded old guy, and I'll tell you- in my last 25 years of mongering I have only experienced this with 2 other providers, but Happy took me by surprise and blew my mind! I admit, we've been together quite a few times and we know each other's bodies very well, but I've been with lots of ladies lots of times and never experienced this level of intimacy and pleasure.

I hope that helps to explain it a little. I know I didn't include a lot of "who stuck what where, and who did what with their tongue, etc.", but that's because after a certain point it was all a blur- almost like a dream.

Every time I think about it, I get horny. I just read back over this post, and I'll admit it sounds a little lame, but it's the best I can do with my limited writing ability. The bottom line is it transcends just the mechanics but it sure feels great! There is a huge difference between a provider who wants to get you off, and one who wants to give you as much pleasure as she possibly can! Happy Honeymoon!How would you describe your experience with Paula? All you write about is her massage and not much about her service.

Bowah57
03-10-14, 13:47
Sounds good, is there like BP ad on that? What kind of girls cause the one I went to was a older lady looked around 38, I didn't mind that but I rather have young girls!VIP is the only place all the girls are above average...meaning looks are 8 to 8.5++. You can't go wrong if you want hot looking providers without an appointment for a specific provider. Other AMP might have 1 or 2 young providers but you better call ahead and make an appointment. However, if you are looking for GFE or PSE then go else where. Like me, if I pay good money, I want to fuck a hot looking provider who is no MILF. But if I want to get my money worth to the last penny. .I go Kison. :).

Mondo Badfoot
03-10-14, 14:19
How would you describe your experience with Paula? All you write about is her massage and not much about her service.Odd that you would say that! I've only had two massages from Paula and I've written about her looks and service many, many times! But the post you referenced was written about Happy- I don't understand what that has to do with Paula?

Brah 808
03-10-14, 14:30
Kison on Beretania.How does it work...do you call for an appointment or just show up and are you able to specifically ask for her? Thanks.

Atmatic123
03-10-14, 15:26
Going to be headed out to vegas. Any suggestions on good AMP to visit? Or escort services? Let me know PM or whatever. Thank brothers.

Mondo Badfoot
03-10-14, 15:27
How does it work...do you call for an appointment or just show up and are you able to specifically ask for her? Thanks.Best to make an appointment!

SexMachine9677
03-10-14, 17:42
VIP is the only place all the girls are above average...meaning looks are 8 to 8.5++. You can't go wrong if you want hot looking providers without an appointment for a specific provider. Other AMP might have 1 or 2 young providers but you better call ahead and make an appointment. However, if you are looking for GFE or PSE then go else where. Like me, if I pay good money, I want to fuck a hot looking provider who is no MILF. But if I want to get my money worth to the last penny. .I go Kison. :).Thanks man, what kind of girls are at VIP, I heard that you got to go early cause the girls are tired by the end of the day and they seem tired?

Bowah57
03-10-14, 23:25
Thanks man, what kind of girls are at VIP, I heard that you got to go early cause the girls are tired by the end of the day and they seem tired?Best time to go is 8 to 9 pm. They just showered and you probably their FIRST customer of the night. You see, sometimes the tour guy brings the clients by the truck loads. Around 10:00. By the time 2-3 am, the girls all tired. LOL.

Most massage parlors providers sleep / work there 24/7. Not VIP.

Majority of the girls there make enough to have their own place to go back to after work..When you see them you know what I mean. These girls got class..not so much in the service dept. Unless you young and handsome. They like young boys...I know for a fact....I know this Korean boy(male host) he goes there and pay only house fee.

I guess if you have to do old man all day long..you'll want a change once in a while. LOL.

Hornysamowen
03-10-14, 23:59
Besides MF, 3 star errrrr 5 star, and 109, what's the other AMP there at cc 1750 kalakaua, I have been seeing adds with kimmy, jenny, now they got a korean named bunny with a thick sexy ass, might toftt, what's the name of this AMP and what floor.

IrishBlessing
03-11-14, 00:45
Besides MF, 3 star errrrr 5 star, and 109, what's the other AMP there at cc 1750 kalakaua, I have been seeing adds with kimmy, jenny, now they got a korean named bunny with a thick sexy ass, might toftt, what's the name of this AMP and what floor.MOONLITE on the 24th floor.

Jasonbeav
03-11-14, 01:06
Besides MF, 3 star errrrr 5 star, and 109, what's the other AMP there at cc 1750 kalakaua, I have been seeing adds with kimmy, jenny, now they got a korean named bunny with a thick sexy ass, might toftt, what's the name of this AMP and what floor.I saw that ad too. If those pics are real, I'll definitely be booking. If anybody toftt, please report!

SinisterSex
03-11-14, 01:15
Besides MF, 3 star errrrr 5 star, and 109, what's the other AMP there at cc 1750 kalakaua, I have been seeing adds with kimmy, jenny, now they got a korean named bunny with a thick sexy ass, might toftt, what's the name of this AMP and what floor.A bit thicker than what the pic shows and perhaps older. I saw her and left.

H Life
03-11-14, 03:09
Sounds good, is there like BP ad on that? What kind of girls cause the one I went to was a older lady looked around 38, I didn't mind that but I rather have young girls!VIP is the place to go hot young Koreans plenty to choose from and one to three young early 20's Caucasian girls, Emi is my favorite super hot blond 23! Service is good straight forward.

Geoisland
03-11-14, 07:04
A bit thicker than what the pic shows and perhaps older. I saw her and left.I've seen Jenny and Kimmy, but haven't sampled Bunny yet. Pretty good service and I like the discreetness of CC.

Geo.

RickJames808
03-11-14, 09:55
If you didn't sample Angel while she was at Sunflower or enjoyed her while she was here, you might want to check her out at Angel Spa in Vegas. There ad is in Vegas BP. Read that there were some other hotties on staff as well. Tell her we miss her here if you do.

RJ.

I've seen Jenny and Kimmy, but haven't sampled Bunny yet. Pretty good service and I like the discreetness of CC.

Geo.

AmpAddict808
03-11-14, 22:35
Besides MF, 3 star errrrr 5 star, and 109, what's the other AMP there at cc 1750 kalakaua, I have been seeing adds with kimmy, jenny, now they got a korean named bunny with a thick sexy ass, might toftt, what's the name of this AMP and what floor.

MOONLITE on the 24th floor.I think you're off by about 10 floors. I went there once and I think it was on the 34th floor (or maybe the 33rd).

H Mobius
03-11-14, 22:42
I think you're off by about 10 floors. I went there once and I think it was on the 34th floor (or maybe the 33rd).They started on a lower floor but shortly thereafter moved to a higher floor. They were slow in the beginning but in their new spot they were completely booked the 2 times I tried to schedule. Must be a lot of secret "gems" there ;) since there are not many reports compared to some other places. I wonder if they instruct guys not to post, as some places do.

Bukake King
03-12-14, 07:50
Hot Hot "Pink"! Had to see my favorite Pink again. Not going into details as you can read my previous posts, but I just have to see my girl again. She is soooo HAUGHT! IMHO. That soap star face, perfect tits, and she lost some weight, even though she was already thin and perfect. Now her stomach is even more flat, and waist is more curvy. YUMMY! Always get super service from her. Service was sooo good, gave her some extra scripts today.because she deserves it. YMMV. 10 z all the way across.

Buka.

JoeyB
03-12-14, 20:05
Oh the memories with that one!! Yes, please, tell her I miss her. Er I mean WE miss her here in Honolulu.

If you didn't sample Angel while she was at Sunflower or enjoyed her while she was here, you might want to check her out at Angel Spa in Vegas. There ad is in Vegas BP. Read that there were some other hotties on staff as well. Tell her we miss her here if you do.

RJ.

Lonely808
03-12-14, 23:35
Any word on what happened at Empire this afternoon? 4 cop cars were parked there today. I'll post more on the Empire thread.

AlohaHotDog808
03-13-14, 01:49
Any word on what happened at Empire this afternoon? 4 cop cars were parked there today. I'll post more on the Empire thread.I was JUST THERE, just got home like an hour ago. Had a NUTBUSTING session with Mina. Too bad you missed out! Spoke to Ivy PERSONALLY and DIRECTLY, she says no worry, they evicting someone upstairs.

Side note, my posts are delayed so don't worry too much about the time thing, I guess I've got a red strike against me and I'm still just a "noob" so I get filtered, haha.

Actually one time I was with Selena several months ago, same thing, cops were serving a notice upstairs, I asked Selena about all the HPD cars (we were in the front "window" room that Yuko didn't like so much and neither do I, too BRIGHT in the daytime, have a hard time coming in bright lights), she said no worry, they for upstairs, eviction of European guys, not here. Besides, if cops come in, "YOU MY BOYFRIEND!" and she threw her arms around me, jumped up and down, and laughed and giggled and jumped so hard she was bouncing my...cock...up and down to the point I was going "OW" because her body was banging and dinging it up and down and up and down, and finally she collapsed in my arms all exhausted. Silly girl. She was fun fun fun with so much energy.

Too bad you missed out on Empire today. My nuts are recovering right now, sack re-filling with spermatozoa and carrier fluid for the next go-around.

Be sure to call the right number, it's right on the ad! I saved it in my speed dial so I no need look up or risk making a mistake! Creating all kinds of panic, tell you what. Lose money, as we say here in the 808. Ivy's number hasn't changed that I know of, from day TWO I went there. Missed her grand opening, but ah, Ivy and her beauties are just worth it to me.

LuvBigRax
03-13-14, 11:02
Anyone know if the Kelli and Gina duo are still there? Thanks.

Got to be sweet little Thai Linda at Sweet's on Kalakaua- formerly Top Floor! She used to work at CHM- great service! Kelli and Gina (Kison) are also there!

Pumpking
03-13-14, 14:00

RJ.RJ, What is the damage at Vegas Spas or other spas there? Anyone, reports? Is it the same as here? $2?

Alohaoe
03-13-14, 18:27
Anyone know if the Kelli and Gina duo are still there? Thanks.Kelly went back to work at Kison.

Alohaoe.

TongueLover696
03-13-14, 23:53
Kelly went back to work at Kison.

Alohaoe.I was fortunate to get a sample of Kelli with a full serving of Paula a while back. Maybe time to get another round of that delicious duo.

Honolulu808
03-14-14, 03:52
I was fortunate to get a sample of Kelli with a full serving of Paula a while back. Maybe time to get another round of that delicious duo.TL as you being the duo master you should try Sugar and another girl. Had a duo with Sugar and another girl that is no longer there and damn it was an awesome time spent. Last time I was with Kelli she mentioned she wanted to lick pussy.

RickJames808
03-14-14, 09:34
I was prowling around the Vegas AMP thread and saw her name mentioned (after following a link from the "where is she now" thread). I asked but I never got a reply from those Vegas bastards.

RJ.

RJ, What is the damage at Vegas Spas or other spas there? Anyone, reports? Is it the same as here? $2?

RickJames808
03-14-14, 09:48
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3768-Massage-Parlor-Reports/page2

The brother says $2. Same as here.

RJ.

RJ, What is the damage at Vegas Spas or other spas there? Anyone, reports? Is it the same as here? $2?

TongueLover696
03-14-14, 11:26
TL as you being the duo master you should try Sugar and another girl. Had a duo with Sugar and another girl that is no longer there and damn it was an awesome time spent. Last time I was with Kelli she mentioned she wanted to lick pussy.Had a Happy -Sugar duo some time last year. It was neither sweet nor happy times. The girls just did not click with each other or something else was going on that didn't work right. At one point, one of the girls caught an elbow to the head from the other, and things went even further downhill. I've had worse, but decided not to report on the event at the time, because it did seem like they were trying to make it happen.

Kelli is a cunning linguist after my own heart. I came close to trying out her new place, and I'm a creature of habit. Glad to hear that she is back at Kison. I'll be back soon for another round.

Pumpking
03-14-14, 12:43
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3768-Massage-Parlor-Reports/page2

The brother says $2. Same as here.

RJ.Thanks RJ, think I will be reading the vegas site to find a good place, unless someone knows a place that has young spinners.

RadioHazard
03-14-14, 13:57
I believe most LV AMP will have lower older quality girl. This is what I was told by someone who had frequented both HI and LV AMPs. Told me to save my money and monger in Hawaii. There are a lot of agencies that operate out of apartments that have VIP qual girls with real photos on there website but usually at a higher rate $ Like most thing in LV mongering is over priced and unless your will to gamble big money there is no big jackpot.

H Mobius
03-14-14, 16:35
Kelli is a cunning linguist after my own heart. I came close to trying out her new place, and I'm a creature of habit. Glad to hear that she is back at Kison. I'll be back soon for another round.You must be a handsome devil :). Once we were in bed, Kelli barely said a word to me and utterly avoided all eye contact, which is a major turnoff for me. Yet in an odd way she managed to be friendly.

Her 'new place' was Sweets? I tried there; was met by a 50+ hag but with a nice body for her age, who insisted that money-up-front was the industry standard. There didn't seem to be any girls in there.

Because she was not charming or alluring in any way, and because she did not bother to at LEAST ask nicely for the money, I did not partake and would recommend "Stay Away" or "Partake At Own Risk".

Nutmaker
03-14-14, 17:15
You must be a handsome devil :). Once we were in bed, Kelli barely said a word to me and utterly avoided all eye contact, which is a major turnoff for me. Yet in an odd way she managed to be friendly.".HM, you and me must be a cpl crusty ol futs, LOL! Very similar reaction on my visit, but I had just chalked it up to her being new to the biz at the time. At least that's what I keep telling myself, LOL.

Buddy9
03-14-14, 19:39
I travel up to Vegas for business every month or two, and like to think I have checked out a decent portion of the scene there. Here's some of what I have learned in person.

Within driving distance of the strip, there are probably 30-40 foot massage and AMP places where play is most likely available. Head into the Koreatown area, and you will have 10-15 to choose from right there within a few blocks. As brother RadioHazard mentions, they are mostly staffed by older ladies, and in my experience, 90% of the places are rub and tug only, they will usually ask for more tip for topless HJ service, and always expensive. I've dropped from 100-250 depending on how good my negotiating skills and libido were at the moment, and everything in between.

On an interesting note, if any of you remember Hapa Jasmine who hopped AMPs in HNL, she was working up there at one of the few FS AMPs a couple months ago. 60 hf + 200.

Tried escort services from BP twice. Once, the girl was nothing like the pics, but went thru with it anyways cause she was already in my room. Other time, the girl was a young model type, but claimed the initial 200 fee was just for a greeting and hugs, and tried to upsell the hell out of me, 50 to take off her top, 100 to take it all off, and so on. I gave up. Friends have had similar hardcore upsell experiences with the escorts.

I do recommend casino girls at the mid level casinos. You can check them out and talk to them in the bars before anything goes down, you know what you are getting, and I've almost always had good, if businesslike experiences. Sit in the main hotel bar or main casino area near the bar by yourself, sip a drink, and try to make eye contact with the girls who seem a bit overdressed. If they smile back, she is probably a working girl. Expect 150-300, and it's always negotiable.

Hope that helps our brothers headed to LV a bit, can PM me with questions.

I believe most LV AMP will have lower older quality girl. This is what I was told by someone who had frequented both HI and LV AMPs. Told me to save my money and monger in Hawaii. There are a lot of agencies that operate out of apartments that have VIP qual girls with real photos on there website but usually at a higher rate $ Like most thing in LV mongering is over priced and unless your will to gamble big money there is no big jackpot.

H Mobius
03-14-14, 20:14
HM, you and me must be a cpl crusty ol futs, LOL! Very similar reaction on my visit, but I had just chalked it up to her being new to the biz at the time. At least that's what I keep telling myself, LOL.Well, I'm not really a "crusty ol fut" but I am no Leonardo DeCaprio either. I've had women 10 years older look at me like "Frick, I not answering you're number next time" ;). This is why I tend to multi-peat (more than 3 times) when I find a good girl.

UKnowMyName
03-14-14, 20:16
I had the girl Kumi that has a listing in Las Vegas backpage.

Called the number, asked her long she needs to get t my location, she said 30 minutes. She showed up right on time, knocked on the door, I looked out through the peep hole and saw nobody. Turned around thinking I was hearing my neighbor's door, but then I heard a knock again. I look out and she was standing off to the side. I open the door and she comes in. She's average in looks. Age 40's Vietnamese. I was expecting better, but I had a conference in the morning and didn't want to venture out too late so I said fuck and decided to fuck it. She insisted on a massage first, and then tried to upsell me once it was over. I think she's new to up-selling as she wasn't very good at it. Gave her the first $60 when she requested and when the massage was over, she wanted another $ for BJ and $$ for BJ + FS. I knew what I was willing to pay so I offered her the difference $.40 for the full package. She resisted, but I told her, "see'Mon., I'm a young, reasonably attractive guy, and you'll probably enjoy it as much I as I will." She said ok. Nice lady that makes you feel comfortable. Average service. I was expecting better from the reviews I read, but she could take a pretty good pounding with a minimal amount of complaints. L / A / S 5/7/5.

On another adventure, I took a trip off the beaten path and found QV Spa after doing some research on the LV forums. They've apparently had some trouble with LE in recent times and need to appear closed between certain hours. They looked closed when I got there at midnight, but there was a Mercedes in the parking lot and one single neon massage light on. I knocked on the door and sure enough someone answered the door after about 45 seconds. I only saw one girl while I was there, but I think there was another that was busy with a customer and who knows if there was more tucked away in a place I didn't see. The girl I had was reasonably attractive Chinese age 20's. She had kinda nasty teeth, but I suppose that can be expected from a Chinese national. I decided I was definitely not going to kiss her. Decent looks, nasty teeth, good genuine attitude, pretty average service. CBJ CFS normal positions L / A / S 7/7/7 usually that many 7's mean better when you're in Vegas, but at least I didn't get taken for $800 like my buddy did on an outcall upsell. Be careful of those ones brothers.

On another adventure, I had a girl named Wendy at 99 Spa. Almost identical experience as the QV adventure except that the provider was Chinese age 40's. 7/8/7.

JoeyB
03-14-14, 20:45
I was up there about 10 months ago, rates were the same as here, thou I did manage to hit a few spots where they forgot to collect for house, so lucky me just skipped out with 150. Usually the girls collected the full 2 and then gave the portion to the house, but on those two times girls only asked for 150.

I was prowling around the Vegas AMP thread and saw her name mentioned (after following a link from the "where is she now" thread). I asked but I never got a reply from those Vegas bastards.

RJ.

JoeyB
03-14-14, 20:56
This is true, however, do your research. There are some good deals to be had over there. I spent two months researching befor I went up, and then another week doing recon at various places to get familiar with the scene when I got there. On a side note, helped too that I met a beautiful little spinner when I was gambling and she gave me some good intel where to look. Things change pretty quick up there thou, Even in my 2 months of research, I found a few places had already closed down and or moved by the time I got up there.

TongueLover696
03-14-14, 22:46
You must be a handsome devil :). Once we were in bed, Kelli barely said a word to me and utterly avoided all eye contact, which is a major turnoff for me. Yet in an odd way she managed to be friendly.

Her 'new place' was Sweets? I tried there; was met by a 50+ hag but with a nice body for her age, who insisted that money-up-front was the industry standard. There didn't seem to be any girls in there.

Because she was not charming or alluring in any way, and because she did not bother to at LEAST ask nicely for the money, I did not partake and would recommend "Stay Away" or "Partake At Own Risk".I sure am one handsome devil. At least there are several girls in many towns who think so. Of course they may be confusing my face with Ben Franklin!

I've never had a solo event with Kelli, only the one duo with Paula. She certainly seemed to be fully into the action at that time. May well have been more Paula than me that got her attention...

Guess it is a good thing that I never got over to Sweets.

Mr John 808
03-16-14, 03:48
I called for an appointment and asked mama who's working and I had her describe the girls and I choose Jenny. Sat in the room for a short while and Jenny walks in in a 2 piece bikini looking like she just came from a surf session. Handy bag in tow she sets t down then pulls out a little boom box connected to her iPhone and was playing some kewl tunes. She walks up to me and gives me a nice full hug leading to LFK. Asked if I'm ready for a massage I laid face down but facing the mirror as I watched her awesome body and hands massage my neck to my calves at that point I turned around and she reaching into her bag and a fresh cover (I always think why providers has the condoms unwrapped with they come in). Jenny then gives me a killer CBJ, even with the cover I could feel like it was bare and was about ready to pop. I think she felt my sensation and she turned to reveal her perfect pussy lips to my face. We continued till she got up and mounted me RCG. Changing from squatting top pelvic rotation to sliding up and down, this position I was able to get a clear look as my cock was being taken in and out of that beautiful lips then onto DS and finished in mish.

L9.5/ A10/ S9.5 Defiantly will repeat soon.

TropicalSex
03-16-14, 21:14
Lived up there for years and there's lots of beautiful women if you know where to look. There's even places that are exclusive if you know people and it's in a house, once you get in, its the most beautiful girls I've seen before, even better than here. Problem is many women leave really quick. If you go into Henderson and Green Valley areas, you can find better looking women who will give more and would even do BBFS. I've even had Korean style AMPs in a house where I would call and the mamasan never met me before, only always on the phone, but usually have model looking girls, but they rotate every 1-2 weeks, so hard to develop a favorite. This was off of Tropicana in the apartments of the main road.

Best bet is to check the Craigslist or backpage ads. Only thing I would say are to skip the Spring Mountain AMPs if you looking for more than HJ. Most of them are so scared of LE and LE is real serious down there, but here is the irony, it's sin city and everything else is happening there and a lot under the tables and you can even drive down to Pahrump and it's legalized prostitution down there in the ranches, but not in Vegas. Might as well make it legal now since they took away the family advertising and moving it back to the adult playground theme.

LongJohn78
03-17-14, 01:46
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum and just wanted to ask a couple questions. Basically I seen Julie from Nirvana twice a while back and now she's not there.

Anyone know when she'll return? Joy was pretty cute too, but another "long vacation" I guess LOL. I'm guessing that basically means they won't be back?

Also I've heard stories of guys banging these girls with no condom. That's pretty gnarly, but from my experience with Julie it was always CFS and no BJ. Also, she would always say slow down or that she was sore haha I mean it's not like I have a huge centaur of a penis but I guess she is pretty tiny. Anyone else had similar experiences with her or any other experiences at Nirvana? I'd like to hear! Also if anyone can suggest another girl like Julie there or at any other place. That's more so my type. Mahalos.

Secret Agent
03-17-14, 12:15
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum and just wanted to ask a couple questions. Basically I seen Julie from Nirvana twice a while back and now she's not there.

Anyone know when she'll return? Joy was pretty cute too, but another "long vacation" I guess LOL. I'm guessing that basically means they won't be back?

Also I've heard stories of guys banging these girls with no condom. That's pretty gnarly, but from my experience with Julie it was always CFS and no BJ. Also, she would always say slow down or that she was sore haha I mean it's not like I have a huge centaur of a penis but I guess she is pretty tiny. Anyone else had similar experiences with her or any other experiences at Nirvana? I'd like to hear! Also if anyone can suggest another girl like Julie there or at any other place. That's more so my type. Mahalos.It is normally accepted that newbies should not make their first post (or in your case your first two posts) a question. But FYI, Joy is on a long vacation and everything with her is covered. I've never had Julie before.

TNGentleman2
03-17-14, 13:25
Hi Gents,

I am visiting next week from S FL. It looks like VIP or Seven are two of the better places to go for some relaxation. Could you please let me know what the going rate is in these places?

Thanks in advance!

Captin Crunch
03-17-14, 13:46
Hi Gents,

I am visiting next week from S FL. It looks like VIP or Seven are two of the better places to go for some relaxation. Could you please let me know what the going rate is in these places?

Thanks in advance!50 or .60 house fee plus 1.50 or 1.40 to the girl. Total is 200 for FS.

Kealee29
03-17-14, 21:14
Hi Gents,

Thanks in advance!I'm thinking you may like empire a lot better VIP isn't at all discrete since that shopping center has started to develop more and parking can be a pain in the ass plus the last time I went to VIP it felt very rushed and I didn't get my money's worth imo just a thought.

Yung Evr
03-18-14, 01:00
Hi Gents,

Thanks in advance!Kison offers the best service by far.

Hornysamowen
03-18-14, 02:06
Hi Gents,

Thanks in advance!Since you are visiting, you must do VIP first than Empire after, IMHO.

PukaBoy
03-18-14, 02:29
What's up fellas. This is my first post and I've been reading your posts for the last couple weeks trying to do my "research" before taking the plunge into the AMP scene. I'm hard up for some action and the only thing stopping me is the fear of getting busted by 5-0. Are things pretty "safe" as far as LE is concerned? I'd hate to be about to bust-a-nut only to get cuffed and thrown into a blue and white. How would I explain that to my wife? Any tips?

Hypo Luxa
03-18-14, 02:53
Hi Gents,

Thanks in advance!If you are into looks only, but don't care so much about how good the sex is, go to one of the two you mentioned.

My recommendation is Empire or Kison. Empire has the best mix of good looks, youth and service; where Kison will have you walking down the stairs on legs of rubber after having your balls drained in the most intense sexual way. My opinion is that you can't go wrong with either E or K!

Uki Eater
03-18-14, 03:07
Hi Gents,

Thanks in advance!Looks like you like going to strip bars. I'm guessing maybe you want more eye candy type women? Oh, plus noone on here knows if you want / care about the BB extras because you haven't stated that. You maybe the type who just wants to boink a nice looking chick and is content with that.

TongueLover696
03-18-14, 11:53
What's up fellas. This is my first post and I've been reading your posts for the last couple weeks trying to do my "research" before taking the plunge into the AMP scene. I'm hard up for some action and the only thing stopping me is the fear of getting busted by 5-0. Are things pretty "safe" as far as LE is concerned? I'd hate to be about to bust-a-nut only to get cuffed and thrown into a blue and white. How would I explain that to my wife? Any tips?Absolutely no "explanation" will help. Deny, deny, deny. It wasn't me, some guy stole my wallet before he got busted at the massage place. Be creative.

In reality, the chances of your being busted in an AMP in Honolulu are essentially nil. Street walkers could be a different story and out calls might be a bit risky.

Happy mongering. Do the research and you will feel a lot safer. Don't be surprised to see a sticker at the AMP that says they support the State of Hawaii Police Organization. The risk, if any is all on the girls and the Mamasan.

Bowah57
03-18-14, 14:22
Absolutely no "explanation" will help. Deny, deny, deny. It wasn't me, some guy stole my wallet before he got busted at the massage place. Be creative.

In reality, the chances of your being busted in an AMP in Honolulu are essentially nil. Street walkers could be a different story and out calls might be a bit risky.

Happy mongering. Do the research and you will feel a lot safer. Don't be surprised to see a sticker at the AMP that says they support the State of Hawaii Police Organization. The risk, if any is all on the girls and the Mamasan.If you go in the morning and before 6:00 pm. You have nothing to worry about. Like TL696 said, NIL. But I understand your concern. So go sample some during the day and after you taste that high...you going to want coke back for more and more. LOL.

Nothing going to stop you from going unless you see some patrol car parked upfront. Hehe. Be safe.

Redneck 1
03-18-14, 16:15
What's up fellas. This is my first post and I've been reading your posts for the last couple weeks trying to do my "research" before taking the plunge into the AMP scene. I'm hard up for some action and the only thing stopping me is the fear of getting busted by 5-0. Are things pretty "safe" as far as LE is concerned? I'd hate to be about to bust-a-nut only to get cuffed and thrown into a blue and white. How would I explain that to my wife? Any tips?Relax and have yourself a good time. First, the chance of a law enforcement raid occurring at a particular AMP on the particular date and at the particular time when you're there is extremely low. Second, even if the AMP were to be raided while you're present, there's almost no possibility of you being "busted by 5-0" and "thrown into a blue and white" if you have no pending warrants, aren't in possession of something illegal, aren't foolish enough to make incriminating statements, and remain calm and polite.

So now you presumably have no excuse, LOL. Just go, enjoy the experience, and post a report afterward.

Rockin Mick
03-18-14, 17:27
I think a daytime foray to CC might fit the bill for you. Safe as you can get.

PukaBoy
03-18-14, 17:37
Thanks redneck, bowah and TL for some good advice! I'll be sure to post a review of my experience! I'm thinking of doing a morning sesh. Maybe like 10 am to Tokyo. Any thoughts? Suggestions?

Bowah57
03-18-14, 21:10
Thanks redneck, bowah and TL for some good advice! I'll be sure to post a review of my experience! I'm thinking of doing a morning sesh. Maybe like 10 am to Tokyo. Any thoughts? Suggestions?Give some details what you looking or expect of a provider. Age, body type, tits, looks (kpop), services (cfs, BBFS, cim)...I am sure we could point you in the right direction.

PukaBoy
03-18-14, 21:50
What am I looking for. Shiet. Where do I begin? I guess some CBJ, daty, cg, mish. I'm not picky. Just some good service and a girl who isn't a *****. As for looks, well, nice face, nice tits (size doesn't matter) nice ass and clean shaven. Oh and a girl that smells good! I'm just looking for an overall good time, something worth my $.

Elbicho1
03-19-14, 01:08
Any Braddah has info on VIP. A cabby refer me to this place, said it was the best in town. But I haven't seen a single post on this establishment.

Hustle Man
03-19-14, 02:26
Any Braddah has info on VIP. A cabby refer me to this place, said it was the best in town. But I haven't seen a single post on this establishment.VIP is good if you're looking to bang a hot chick at an AMP-type establishment. If you're looking for GFE though, I would suggest looking at some of the specific threads such as Mayflower, Kison, etc.

JustFacts
03-19-14, 03:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Hypo Luxa
03-19-14, 04:53
Any Braddah has info on VIP. A cabby refer me to this place, said it was the best in town. But I haven't seen a single post on this establishment.He most likely gets a cut. There are plenty of reports on VIP in this forum. There's even a VIP thread.

H Life
03-19-14, 07:51
Any Braddah has info on VIP. A cabby refer me to this place, said it was the best in town. But I haven't seen a single post on this establishment.Dear Braddah,

Do not take a cap to VIP, the cappy will get $50, which they charge you extra for service, total rip off, so not cool to take advantage of tourists, you can take the cap next door to Sik dorak (I'm not sure about the correct spelling) a Korean all you can eat BBQ place which is open 24 hrs. And just walk to VIP. VIP has a lot of Girls about 8 Asian, mostly Korean and 2-3 white girls, so I'm sure you will find your flavor, service is good, it is a little touristy, so the weekend late night it gets really busy there.

Bowah57
03-19-14, 08:19
What am I looking for. Shiet. Where do I begin? I guess some CBJ, daty, cg, mish. I'm not picky. Just some good service and a girl who isn't a *****. As for looks, well, nice face, nice tits (size doesn't matter) nice ass and clean shaven. Oh and a girl that smells good! I'm just looking for an overall good time, something worth my $.It sounds like you're not too picky kind of a guy. I think you should visit VIP. The girls are all CBJ and CFS. But just about every girl there is hot. Clean shaved beavers and they have class. I think you know what I mean after you see the line up. Not that the other AMP providers have no class. It's like go ING to Newman Marcus to shop...but you pay the same price as any AMP. Just my opinion. They might not do BBFS or CIM, but I think you want to be safe and just have a good time banging a girl while you stay in Hawaii.

Viet Whisperer
03-19-14, 13:27
Dear Braddah,

Do not take a cap to VIP, the cappy will get $50, which they charge you extra for service, total rip off, so not cool to take advantage of tourists, you can take the cap next door to Sik dorak (I'm not sure about the correct spelling) a Korean all you can eat BBQ place which is open 24 hrs. And just walk to VIP. VIP has a lot of Girls about 8 Asian, mostly Korean and 2-3 white girls, so I'm sure you will find your flavor, service is good, it is a little touristy, so the weekend late night it gets really busy there.The cut for the cab driver comes out of the girl's tips so she makes $90 to $100 only. It's a fucked up deal.

H Life
03-19-14, 14:45
The cut for the cab driver comes out of the girl's tips so she makes $90 to $100 only. It's a fucked up deal.No, they charge the customer (unknowing tourist) $ 200 upfront for the girl and 50 $ house fee, sorry if I was not clear, you ask a cab to take you to VIP they charge you less and their eyes light up like a Christmas tree and sometimes they wait for you too. I like to fuck with them and ask about VIP playing stupid tourist, they get all excited then I tell them I changed my mind. If you see a cap ask about VIP then walk away just to piss those money hungry fuckers off. We have to stick together can't let people take advantage!

Jaisrh
03-19-14, 16:01
The cut for the cab driver comes out of the girl's tips so she makes $90 to $100 only. It's a fucked up deal.I've heard of some tour guides driving the small buses or large vans dropping off a few tourists at some AMPs. I hope they're not collecting a fee too. Or at least a much smaller fee.

TongueLover696
03-19-14, 22:58
I've heard of some tour guides driving the small buses or large vans dropping off a few tourists at some AMPs. I hope they're not collecting a fee too. Or at least a much smaller fee.I used to make $10 per head steering tourists to the Hubba Hubba Club on Hotel St back in the '70's. Probably worth more than $50 today, but that came from the house, not the ladies. I'm sure that they more than made up for it in booze, which the AMPs can't do.

BPittsburg
03-19-14, 23:20
Around 5 or 6 of years ago, there was arrangement like this with Hawaii Spa (formerly Smile Spa). MS paid the cabbies, not the ladies...

I used to make $10 per head steering tourists to the Hubba Hubba Club on Hotel St back in the '70's. Probably worth more than $50 today, but that came from the house, not the ladies. I'm sure that they more than made up for it in booze, which the AMPs can't do.

Viet Whisperer
03-20-14, 03:10
No, they charge the customer (unknowing tourist) $ 200 upfront for the girl and 50 $ house fee, sorry if I was not clear, you ask a cab to take you to VIP they charge you less and their eyes light up like a Christmas tree and sometimes they wait for you too. I like to fuck with them and ask about VIP playing stupid tourist, they get all excited then I tell them I changed my mind. If you see a cap ask about VIP then walk away just to piss those money hungry fuckers off. We have to stick together can't let people take advantage!Ask some girls about it and see what they say. The house ain't covering the kickback. As far as them charging them more who knows I know a cabbie hit me up one time but as soon as I showed some familiarity with the scene he backed off.

Elbicho1
03-20-14, 04:04
Thanks for the info. I just wanted to know if V.IP was the best spot in town like the cabbie said. I will be hitting the spot up this weekend and report my experience. I usually drive only took the cab because I was hammer and HPD had check point all over the fucking place. Didn't want to get caught up. These LE asshole are really trying hard to fk people over. Happy hunting.

HotDaddy
03-20-14, 05:47
Wow! Had a shitty time with Katrina. Skinny blonde, tats, and sad tits. Wanted $200 and the house fee $60. Told her lets try $140. No table shower. Service was the worst with demands that a cum in about 5 minutes or I must pay her more money. I stopped and said no thanks. So if you enjoy shitty service and poor sex. Katrina is the girl for you. I am amazed that a prostitute who is that bad can make any money in Hawaii. So call ahead and hopefully she will be fired. Should have never been hired. Really. So much business at Orchids that they can keep Katrina around. I always pay the girl so she can't ***** when I give her a bad report.

TongueLover696
03-20-14, 11:44
Thanks for the info. I just wanted to know if V.IP was the best spot in town like the cabbie said. I will be hitting the spot up this weekend and report my experience. I usually drive only took the cab because I was hammer and HPD had check point all over the fucking place. Didn't want to get caught up. These LE asshole are really trying hard to fk people over. Happy hunting.VIP is OK, but not necessarily the best place for you. Like every other AMP in the area, the girls come and go, some will be very hot, some will provide good to great service, and there are probably individual reports of them on their page in the bottom half of this site.

I used to go to VIP almost exclusively, mostly based on location. IMO, there are better places, but what is best for me probably isn't best for you. Nearly all AMPs have access to parking, if you are driving, some have their own, even discrete, parking spaces, others are just near handy lots. Read through some of the reports for each site and you can make a more informed decision.

If you go to most AMPs when you are hammered, you are probably going to get a lower level of service than if you're sober. There may be a few girls in the business I wouldn't want to visit without a heavy set of beer goggles, but most are pretty good looking and some are downright beautiful. The low lighting helps, too.

Monger on, dude and report back here often.

Relaxed Guy
03-20-14, 21:56
Anyone know if Lily (at Chi) came back from vacation yet? I know she's like the town bicycle, but she has an amazing hourglass shape (especially considering her age! And she gives a great body scrub / massage. And her (BB) services are really good -- not full-on GFE or PSE, but really good. Now I'm jonesing, so I really hope she's back. Will check and report.

HiLife808
03-20-14, 23:06
Anyone know if Lily (at Chi) came back from vacation yet? I know she's like the town bicycle, but she has an amazing hourglass shape (especially considering her age! And she gives a great body scrub / massage. And her (BB) services are really good -- not full-on GFE or PSE, but really good. Now I'm jonesing, so I really hope she's back. Will check and report.She didn't say when but was supposed to return this month. Oh and she can give a very good GFE in every sense.

Stangman808
03-21-14, 01:12
Anyone know if Lily (at Chi) came back from vacation yet? I know she's like the town bicycle, but she has an amazing hourglass shape (especially considering her age! And she gives a great body scrub / massage. And her (BB) services are really good -- not full-on GFE or PSE, but really good. Now I'm jonesing, so I really hope she's back. Will check and report.Easiest thing to do is call Chi Spa and inquire about Lily. Backpage link: http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chi-spa-new-faces-1507-s-king-st-202-ph-941-7147-27/4559438.

Honolulu808
03-21-14, 04:26
New dress code for standup paddle boarding.

Nutmaker
03-21-14, 04:50
New dress code for standup paddle boarding.I think I'm about to start a new hobby.

Warburton 0263
03-21-14, 05:11
Around 5 or 6 of years ago, there was arrangement like this with Hawaii Spa (formerly Smile Spa). MS paid the cabbies, not the ladies...I have seen MS to pay for a tow drop charge which was more than the HF.

PukaBoy
03-22-14, 03:53
Anybody know where I could get some worthwhile service on the windward side? (Kailua / kaneohe).

S Hunter
03-22-14, 05:39
What to do on a day off.Yeah, I'd do her even if I was working. ;the.

Crazy Glu
03-22-14, 07:15
What to do on a day off.What a beautiful woman! I wish I knew her.

CG.

Sherlock11
03-22-14, 18:49
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-bunny-sexy-new-23/4375620

Very cute and friendly lady. That ass. Wow! I will be repeating.

Bowah57
03-22-14, 19:22

Very cute and friendly lady. That ass. Wow! I will be repeating.That is some ass and tits. How the face ...If you no mind.

Sherlock11
03-22-14, 19:37
That is some ass and tits. How the face ...If you no mind.She is cute. I would say on par with Nara, but not in service, but I think she could be there in service. Very friendly. It's that ass. I'm still thinking of it. Very Nice.

Sherlock11
03-22-14, 20:21
That is some ass and tits. How the face ...If you no mind.She is on par with Nara in looks.

Yung Evr
03-22-14, 20:32
That is some ass and tits. How the face ...If you no mind.Good god, she needs a nice thick cock to pound that ass.

Hornysamowen
03-22-14, 20:37

Very cute and friendly lady. That ass. Wow! I will be repeating.Age wise how old do you think she is? 20's or 30's?

Sherlock11
03-22-14, 20:41
Age wise how old do you think she is? 20's or 30's?I would say 20's.

Rbrown808
03-23-14, 05:22
Had me some bunny the other day. That is definitely her in the photos. She is a hot one. Thick ass, small see's, pretty face. I'd say that bunny is in her early 30's. She does look like Nara, which I'm guessing is in her late 20's. Bunny is pretty tall; maybe 5'6-5'7, 130 lbs. She spent a good amount of time caressing my ass, legs, and balls. Then she went for the salad tossing. I returned the favor with a 10-min daty. Her pussy is clean. You just want to lick every inch of it. She then lays me down and gives me the best view of her ass bending over. What a beautiful site. Bunny has a perfectly shaped bean and a clean a-hole. There's something about a girl with ass bending over. I just can't stop thinking about that ass. She then gives a 5-min sloppy BBBJ until I almost popped. After that, cover went on for some rcg. Again, that ass! Finished in mish, and then light massage. This was probably the most fun I've had at an AMP. We had really good chemistry so I think that helped a lot too. But regardless, I am repeating.

Panda Bike
03-23-14, 19:28
What to do on a day off.Honolulu808, one of your girls is working at Jina Massage. She just started 2 days ago. Tripple Ds. They have table showers.

Atmatic123
03-23-14, 23:58
Was gone for a while and didn't have time to keep up with the boards. Any new provider come up within the past weeks? What hottie do you all reccomend want to head out to AMP soon. Ill be reading through all the posts I missed but wanted help from fellow mongers on who to see, debating on the following:

Stella. A little worried because recent reviews have not looked too good, she was always mediocre with me service wise but went back because she's so hot.

The Julie. Only had her once and service was really bad, but again so hot so thinking of going again.

Nara. Can't go wrong with her so might just stick to the safe side.

Anyone else out there you guys reccomend I go see? Been thinking of checking out Yokohama but not sure?

Local1234
03-24-14, 00:23
Was gone for a while and didn't have time to keep up with the boards. Any new provider come up within the past weeks? What hottie do you all reccomend want to head out to AMP soon. Ill be reading through all the posts I missed but wanted help from fellow mongers on who to see, debating on the following:

Stella. A little worried because recent reviews have not looked too good, she was always mediocre with me service wise but went back because she's so hot.

The Julie. Only had her once and service was really bad, but again so hot so thinking of going again.

Anyone else out there you guys reccomend I go see? Been thinking of checking out Yokohama but not sure?Check out Blue at TS.

Uki Eater
03-24-14, 03:21

Anyone else out there you guys reccomend I go see? Been thinking of checking out Yokohama but not sure?Tiny at Sevens.

Blake123
03-24-14, 03:49

Anyone else out there you guys reccomend I go see? Been thinking of checking out Yokohama but not sure?Welcome back, Atmatic.

Ava's pics in the Yokohama ad look hot. There have been a couple reviews of her.

Check out the pics of Sandra in the Mayflower ad. Limited reviews. She appears to have rules.

Mongers have reported that:

Nara is on vacation and is supposed to return in mid-April.

THE Julie is now at Tokyo Spa. She now calls herself Jessica. Not sure why she changed her name.

Good luck.

Investigate
03-24-14, 03:49
Had me some bunny the other day. That is definitely her in the photos. She is a hot one. Thick ass, small see's, pretty face. I'd say that bunny is in her early 30's. She does look like Nara, which I'm guessing is in her late 20's. Bunny is pretty tall; maybe 5'6-5'7, 130 lbs. She spent a good amount of time caressing my ass, legs, and balls. Then she went for the salad tossing. I returned the favor with a 10-min daty. Her pussy is clean. You just want to lick every inch of it. She then lays me down and gives me the best view of her ass bending over. What a beautiful site. Bunny has a perfectly shaped bean and a clean a-hole. There's something about a girl with ass bending over. I just can't stop thinking about that ass. She then gives a 5-min sloppy BBBJ until I almost popped. After that, cover went on for some rcg. Again, that ass! Finished in mish, and then light massage. This was probably the most fun I've had at an AMP. We had really good chemistry so I think that helped a lot too. But regardless, I am repeating.Is Bunny a private provider or is she doing business at at AMP. What was the damage. Thanks.

Ilovewhores247
03-24-14, 04:59
I took a gamble and checked out Bunny at Moonnite. Thats her in the pictures (reference below links). She's got a wonderful ass. Nice tits too. Had BBBJ and then cover on for ds. Finished rcg. Overall fun time and will repeat. There was another provider there with a high pitched voice. Looked really good too. Pink was her name I think.

Bunny kind of reminds me of a younger Muni.

Alika T9
03-24-14, 05:17
Tiny at Sevens.Is this the same tiny of nirvana from years ago?

Uki Eater
03-24-14, 05:27
Is this the same tiny of nirvana from years ago?No. The Tiny at Nirvanas who was later known as CC at Tokyo Spa been gone for over a year already.

Rbrown808
03-24-14, 13:38
Is Bunny a private provider or is she doing business at at AMP. What was the damage. Thanks.She's at cc 3304. Damage was $.60.

MrFunStuff808
03-24-14, 15:01
Had me some bunny the other day. That is definitely her in the photos. She is a hot one. Thick ass, small see's, pretty face. I'd say that bunny is in her early 30's. She does look like Nara, which I'm guessing is in her late 20's. Bunny is pretty tall; maybe 5'6-5'7, 130 lbs. She spent a good amount of time caressing my ass, legs, and balls. Then she went for the salad tossing. I returned the favor with a 10-min daty. Her pussy is clean. You just want to lick every inch of it. She then lays me down and gives me the best view of her ass bending over. What a beautiful site. Bunny has a perfectly shaped bean and a clean a-hole. There's something about a girl with ass bending over. I just can't stop thinking about that ass. She then gives a 5-min sloppy BBBJ until I almost popped. After that, cover went on for some rcg. Again, that ass! Finished in mish, and then light massage. This was probably the most fun I've had at an AMP. We had really good chemistry so I think that helped a lot too. But regardless, I am repeating.Wow, good review and I'm going to try! Love the Nara look too! Thanks! MFS.

MasterG069
03-24-14, 16:03
Honolulu808, one of your girls is working at Jina Massage. She just started 2 days ago. Tripple Ds. They have table showers.Panda, can you please provide her name?

Mahalo.

Member #4713
03-24-14, 19:44
Had me some bunny the other day. That is definitely her in the photos. She is a hot one. Thick ass, small see's, pretty face. I'd say that bunny is in her early 30's. She does look like Nara, which I'm guessing is in her late 20's. Bunny is pretty tall; maybe 5'6-5'7, 130 lbs. She spent a good amount of time caressing my ass, legs, and balls. Then she went for the salad tossing. I returned the favor with a 10-min daty. Her pussy is clean. You just want to lick every inch of it. She then lays me down and gives me the best view of her ass bending over. What a beautiful site. Bunny has a perfectly shaped bean and a clean a-hole. There's something about a girl with ass bending over. I just can't stop thinking about that ass. She then gives a 5-min sloppy BBBJ until I almost popped. After that, cover went on for some rcg. Again, that ass! Finished in mish, and then light massage. This was probably the most fun I've had at an AMP. We had really good chemistry so I think that helped a lot too. But regardless, I am repeating.Sampled Bunny. I agree w / RB's report. Pretty face (not gorgeous, but I was happy), nice ass, nice real tits, mouth felt awesome, pussy felt awesome, good / fun attitude, and excellent service. I will be spending more time with her.

Alohaoe
03-24-14, 21:36
Flash Breaking news! NARA and BLUE return from vacation. Blue looks awesome nice and fresh ready for action.

Your reporter alohaoe.

AwabiHunter
03-24-14, 21:51
I took a gamble and checked out Bunny at Moonnite. Thats her in the pictures (reference below links). She's got a wonderful ass. Nice tits too. Had BBBJ and then cover on for ds. Finished rcg. Overall fun time and will repeat. There was another provider there with a high pitched voice. Looked really good too. Pink was her name I think.

Bunny kind of reminds me of a younger Muni.Howzit Braddah ILW.

Yeah Pink is very pretty with big tits and super nice ass and nani, I wrote a review awhile ago I believe under the "moonnite" thread, she is good to go for sure. Bunny looks hot too, heard some stuff about Sera however better be careful, read the thread under moonnite.

Awabi.

Chik0848
03-26-14, 00:36
Went to Jina's Massage on Atkinson Drive today and met a hot woman who requests to remain anonymous. She is a Korean / Japanese lady who provides excellent service. MS led me in and showed me the shower area where there is a table shower and a stand-up shower. Sorry, no table shower today; MS will teach her how to do a TS.

When I got back to the room, I waited a couple of minutes before she knocked and entered. Wow, nice slim lady who is about 5'5" with little makeup. She wore a see through top, showing great Cs. She started with a nice massage with scentless lotion lasting about 20 minutes. Next, she starts with the sensual touch and nibbles. We start DFK and I have to admit, she is second to none. Rimming, licking the taint and BBBJ / DT on the menu. The main event is a YMMV depending on the vibes. We ended cuddling and DFKing until MS knocks. Nice touch. I will definitely see her again. Be nice to her and things will work out to be one of the greatest experiences of your mongering life. L-8 with no makeup, S-9.5 and A-10. Service 9.5 only because I had to self shower.

Member #4713
03-27-14, 08:33
I've noticed that after about 15 to 20 minutes of fucking most providers start offering up the BJ / HJ to finish. I know a lot of it might be a YMMV thing, but which providers are known to willingly and eagerly provide those extended fuck session? Thanks for any input.

JustFacts
03-27-14, 09:06
YMMV of course for any encounter. I fucked them for the full hour.THE Juli / Jackie, Kayla, Selena, Amy, Joann, Nara, Happy, Sugar, Blue, Joon. Use lube and they will leave you with rubber legs.

BPittsburg
03-27-14, 11:08
Everyone at Empire. They can go the distance (and then some. Offering 2nd pop).

I've noticed that after about 15 to 20 minutes of fucking most providers start offering up the BJ / HJ to finish. I know a lot of it might be a YMMV thing, but which providers are known to willingly and eagerly provide those extended fuck session? Thanks for any input.

Yung Evr
03-27-14, 11:09
I've noticed that after about 15 to 20 minutes of fucking most providers start offering up the BJ / HJ to finish. I know a lot of it might be a YMMV thing, but which providers are known to willingly and eagerly provide those extended fuck session? Thanks for any input.The Kison gals will fuck you till you can't walk. Also M&R at CHM.

Redneck 1
03-27-14, 12:19
I've noticed that after about 15 to 20 minutes of fucking most providers start offering up the BJ / HJ to finish. I know a lot of it might be a YMMV thing, but which providers are known to willingly and eagerly provide those extended fuck session? Thanks for any input.The Kison gals will fuck you till you can't walk. Also M&R at CHM.Recently I enjoyed Kison provider Gold / Million again (report to follow), and as several other Kison customers have reported she's a high-energy provider with impressive stamina. She was just as passionate by the end of the session as she was at the start.