PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

Ck813
12-18-07, 17:43
Is this the same Mai that works with Jeniffer at Thia-Isan? If it is you will get abosulutely no play and definitely no H/E.

Please let me know. Also when Prawnee left Jeniffer at Thai-isan to go to CCi though she would give play or H/E but she is still totally legitate.

Has anybody tried Mai or Chantay @ Kays?

Mr Chin
12-19-07, 01:34
"On Sunday I went to VIP's. I got Kitty. She is of Spanish decent and very pretty. Her service was ok. Pretty mechanical to a certain degree. For an "American" girl, she gave a decent massage I would rate it a 5, but remember this is an "American" girl so that says a lot. I would give Kittly a 8/7/8. Would not recomend. She also had a scar on her stomach inicating that she has had a kid or two. Kitty also said she is here off and on, and will leave back to Cali on the 1 of Jan. Being that VIP's usually have a pretty good selection I would see someone else."

Did she have a huge rack and was from Colombia?

She used to be one of my fav's.

Un Holy
12-19-07, 05:44
I hope she dont have that infection that all the other guys were talking about. They said she gave a guy some VD. I wanted to do her to but too scared to catch anything. Maybe if its all covered it will be okay.

Smokin Gun
12-19-07, 06:20
"On Sunday I went to VIP's. I got Kitty. She is of Spanish decent and very pretty. Her service was ok. Pretty mechanical to a certain degree. For an "American" girl, she gave a decent massage I would rate it a 5, but remember this is an "American" girl so that says a lot. I would give Kittly a 8/7/8. Would not recomend. She also had a scar on her stomach inicating that she has had a kid or two. Kitty also said she is here off and on, and will leave back to Cali on the 1 of Jan. Being that VIP's usually have a pretty good selection I would see someone else."

Did she have a huge rack and was from Colombia?

She used to be one of my fav's.

Can you explain why she was one of your fav's?

Smokin Gun
12-19-07, 07:03
Well AMP Addicts,

I've had the pleasurable experience of being with Amy at Nirvana a couple times. Being that it's Christmas and I'm in a giving mood, I'll share how things went both times.

The first time I visited Amy, she caught my attention by her pleasant demeanor. She wanted to take care of me. Those c or d cups were kind of hard to resist. For those of you who haven't met Amy before, she's appears to be a 30-something year old Korean, 5'-1", 115 lb., c/d cups, and with a little cushion for the pushin'. Not chubby or heavy set by any means, but just a little meat in proportion to those tits of hers.

The session started with a pretty thorough table shower, then things heated up in the room. She gave a nice shaft and ball licking and sucking job. However, she never got close to the bare tip. She then moved on to some rimming with the condom on her tongue. She then gave me some russian and nipple rubbing on my tip. I was then at that point when you know that you've picked the right girl that day. It's Bingo baby! We then went through cbj, tit play, mish, cg, and doggie until it was all she wrote. I rate it overall as L=7, A=9, S=9, .5+$.4=$.9 total.

The second session I had with her was similar to the first except there was less shaft and ball licking, and no russian. I was kind of bummed! But at least she still rimmed me. I give her an "A" for effort in trying to penetrate my asshole with that pointed tongue of hers. Because of the slightly lower level of service, I rate the second session as L=7, A=7, S=8, .5+$.4=$.9 total. I was somewhat dissapointed about how this second session went, especially since the first one went so well. But I would still say that Amy works to please. I'll always remember when she asked me during the first session "What do you like?" Well, I don't think I have ever been asked that question by am AMP girl before. Shows you what kind of attitude she first had. I'm not sure what happened the second session that led to the slight drop-off in service. Well, I guess I just need to try her again!??

Aloha

Smokin Gun
12-19-07, 07:23
If you want young young provider, check out Summer at Orange. She hawaiian Chinese filipina. A nice brown skin local one. Body is 34b, 3 pants. She will give BBBJ if you ask. Probably one if the youngest provider I had. I know that she is under 20. Check her out!

I just found out that she is no longer there. Does anyone know where she is now?

Aloha!

Un Holy
12-19-07, 14:56
June at VIP is fantastic. Her hole is the tightest thing I have ever done. She really gets into it and cums many times. She does all covered but she is a real pro.

I also seen pepsi in the front, very nice butt and very open to showing off what she has. Maybe I will try her next.

Dimitri
12-20-07, 01:39
Made an appointment with Jean. Massage w/ HJ without having to ask. $ upfront. Overall a mediocre experience. Massage was so so, and I thought she'd be better looking. She had a boyish short haircut, and might have looked a bit better with long hair. I wouldn't repeat. L:5, S/A:7

Slypher
12-20-07, 03:25
I'd love to know too.

Maybe someone should go ask the Mama.

Aaron Colt
12-20-07, 03:53
I just found out that she is no longer there. Does anyone know where she is now?

Aloha!

Her girlfriend has the cock blocker on her. Whereabouts unknown.

Mr Chin
12-20-07, 05:54
Can you explain why she was one of your fav's?Yes she had a very nice rack and was very pleasant and treats you well.

Also nice face too.

Can't wait to se her again!

Smokin Gun
12-20-07, 06:15
Her girlfriend has the cock blocker on her. Whereabouts unknown.

Well, I guess I gotta do some recon soon then.

Smokin Gun
12-20-07, 06:26
June at VIP is fantastic. Her hole is the tightest thing I have ever done. She really gets into it and cums many times. She does all covered but she is a real pro.

I also seen pepsi in the front, very nice butt and very open to showing off what she has. Maybe I will try her next.

Yes, I must say that June is tight and can get really into it. Let us know what happens with pepsi if that is something that you intend to follow through on.

I'm pretty sure that was June I saw the other day in downtown near the circuit court building on Alakea. No she was not streetwalking. It was lunchtime and she was dressed nicely. I just love seeing these amp girls when they're out in public in their normal clothes. It's a feeling as if they are within reach and I know how to get it done. Recently, I've also seen Apple from VIP at Ala Moana, as well as some other familiar faces. Chee-hooh!

Hypo Luxa
12-20-07, 07:23
Yes, I must say that June is tight and can get really into it. Let us know what happens with pepsi if that is something that you intend to follow through on.

I'm pretty sure that was June I saw the other day in downtown near the circuit court building on Alakea. No she was not streetwalking. It was lunchtime and she was dressed nicely. I just love seeing these amp girls when they're out in public in their normal clothes. It's a feeling as if they are within reach and I know how to get it done. Recently, I've also seen Apple from VIP at Ala Moana, as well as some other familiar faces. Chee-hooh!
The thing I always loved about June, besides her tight-fit, is that she always asks for more. "Can you come again?" "Can you come on my chest?"

Plus, she has the softest skin of any provider I've had. She scrubs with dermal gloves in the shower.

Higuy
12-20-07, 12:31
Well AMP Addicts,

I rate it overall as L=7, A=9, S=9, .5+$.4=$.9 total.

The second session I had with her was similar to the first except there was less shaft and ball licking, and no russian. I was kind of bummed!
AlohaAfter the great service you received you only tipped $40?!? And you wonder why the experience was less the second time ... ROTFL!?

Lkjhgf
12-20-07, 13:29
You guys are right jun at VIP is also a very nice person, also any one knows if apple is back at VIP, my atf, 9s , look like michelle wie.

Thanks

Tagn Release
12-21-07, 00:11
Made an appointment with Jean. Massage w/ HJ without having to ask. $ upfront. Overall a mediocre experience. Massage was so so, and I thought she'd be better looking. She had a boyish short haircut, and might have looked a bit better with long hair. I wouldn't repeat. L:5, S/A:7I wonder if Jean is getting close to the end of her massage career. She heard about someone saying that he touched her so she must know about the declining reviews of her service.

Just a thought,

TNR

Smokin Gun
12-21-07, 03:13
After the great service you received you only tipped $40?!? And you wonder why the experience was less the second time ... ROTFL!?

HiGuy,

Can you report an experience you have had and the amount that you normally tip for that kind of experience? I'd like to see some kind of comparison so that I can be more in line in the future.

Aloha!

Jet Black
12-21-07, 03:37
Is this the same Jean on Matlock street?

Made an appointment with Jean. Massage w/ HJ without having to ask. $ upfront. Overall a mediocre experience. Massage was so so, and I thought she'd be better looking. She had a boyish short haircut, and might have looked a bit better with long hair. I wouldn't repeat. L:5, S/A:7

Higuy
12-21-07, 04:36
HiGuy,

Can you report an experience you have had and the amount that you normally tip for that kind of experience? I'd like to see some kind of comparison so that I can be more in line in the future.

Aloha!Read this forum topic, there are several quotes ranging from $ to $$ on top of the entry .5.

Hypo Luxa
12-21-07, 05:06
After the great service you received you only tipped $40?!? And you wonder why the experience was less the second time ... ROTFL!?
HiGuy, he said he tipped $.4, (that is $140). That is all outlined in the Abbreviations above.

Bootyfull
12-21-07, 12:55
So I Went To Mika's Last Night An There Was This Hot Girl Named Exstacy. Well She Came In The Room Ask Me If I Wanted To Shower. But I didn't Want To I Just Wanted To Get In That Pussy. She Is So Hot. Nice Tan. Local Girl Beautiful Long Blonde Hghlights Hair. Well Highgiened. And Ooohhh She Got This Big Enormous Ass. Midium Size A Good Size. And I Had Fun With Her. She Gave Me Good Service. If I Had To Rate. 1-10. I Pick A 10. Gotta See Her Again. You Guys Gotta See Her.

Peace

======================================

Hi Bootyfull,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Higuy
12-21-07, 16:01
HiGuy, he said he tipped $.4, (that is $140). That is all outlined in the Abbreviations above.Oppps sorry ... you're right, sorry bout dat Smokin!

First Try
12-21-07, 18:05
Had an appointment yesterday, spoke with Kimberly/Ruby and she asked if anyone in particular and I said anybody since HC said the bad ones have been booted. I ended up with Hana, she said like Ohana. Korean just in from Dallas. Slight accent & seems to have known Kimberly from awhile back. Hana is 5' 2", straight black hair mid back length, 34B,100 lbs (?) nice butt and legs~ if she worked out she could be bubble butt. She reminds me a little of Julie/Choi but without the paunch. She talked a lot~ she was nervous, OK massage technique. CBJ was done but I finally realized I'll only come when it's done in the 69 position Hot towel cleanup, the "you come back next week" reminder & down the stairs.
0.5 house + 0.8 (hey it's the holiday season)

Tunnel Diver
12-21-07, 18:34
You guys are right jun at VIP is also a very nice person, also any one knows if apple is back at VIP, my atf, 9s , look like michelle wie.

ThanksApple is now at Orange fka New Yorker.

Mongerboy
12-22-07, 00:56
Has anyone tried the mp listed in PS on Lusitana?

Hypo Luxa
12-22-07, 02:43
Hi Bootyfull,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

THIS IS UPPER CASE
This Is Title Case
This is sentence case
this is lower case...

Please use sentence case. I've read where sentence case does speed up reading and comprehension over every other case.

Member #3973
12-22-07, 03:39
Has anyone tried the mp listed in PS on Lusitana?

I haven't been there, but the MAT# in one of the ads is Nancy Narawa's, a big haole therapist who once worked out by the airport. The other MAT number belongs to a guy.

If you like BBWs, Nancy is OK and a HR is possible. Saw her years ago, but not my type.

Dimitri
12-22-07, 05:25
Is this the same Jean on Matlock street?Yes it is.

Rascal X
12-22-07, 05:34
Does anyone know if Nana is still working somewhere? Last time I saw her she was at Emma's, after leaving Ohana.

Lkjhgf
12-22-07, 05:54
Apple is now at Orange fka New Yorker.Thanks, sounds good apple @ orange, sounds like apple and oranges.

Un Holy
12-22-07, 13:42
Is she as really as good as what everyone else says? Again, does the village bicycle rule?

Lickin Lounger
12-23-07, 09:18
After a long hiatus from the hobby and the islands, I went to Rosemarri and met up with Yoko. Not sure if she's the same Yoko that has been reviewed her before. She's on the shorter side, petite, Bs, and straight hair. Little bit of a tummy but no scars or obvious sagging. Probably late 20s to mid 30s. Pretty hot, I liked her. Got a real nice table shampoo with undercarriage work and because it was a slow afternoon and I think I was the only customer, she then got undressed on top of me and soaped me up with her body. Unlike other places, the table shower/shampoo is in a room common with the washing machines and toilet, so I was a little worried some one else might come in, but no hassles there. Went back to the room toweled up, she dried off and started a slow, strong massage. Followed by the usual extras. A very slow, teasing CBJ with super "f*** me, I've been bad" eyes. She wanted to DFK but she smelled like smoke so I passed. Afterwards, she asked if I wanted another massage (why not) and I got a second pop via HJ. What a great experience and way to return to the hobby. I'll repeat with her again, and you guys should check her out too. $.5 tip. As always, YMMV but she's a real sweety, so I wouldnt be surprised if you all get the same service as I did. Take care of her!

Un Holy
12-23-07, 15:43
I have not done her in awhile so I decided to try again. She apparently got her stuff cleaned up so its nice now. She let me inspect the parts carefully. I said what da hell, I ask for bbj and she went for it. She is very skilled at this and almost made me loose it. But I waited to do her bbfs. It was not long before she maintained the movement of her body so well that I exploded inside. Even my friends tell me when she is hot she's hot when not she is can be a *****. But got lucky this time. It was worth it.

Trick420
12-24-07, 01:02
Does anybody know where Sweet is working @? She's a cute local filipina girl, great CBJ and very friendly girl, great service. Really mathces her name, very sweet girl! If anybody finds her, let me know, thanks!

Kalani69
12-24-07, 04:36
Excel. It's the building right next to Makiki Zippy's on King St. It's right above the dry cleaning place and the fishing supply store, but you have to enter through the back.

Rub that Bean! Eat that Bean! POUND that Bean!Went to Excel tonight around 8:30. Told MS I was MP virgin and it was my birthday present. She sent in Hana, who is actually Chinese. Cute face. B/C cups, a little soft, not lean and taut, but I like to play with the flesh. Real friendly. Enthusiastic with soft moaning. Did everything I asked: CBJ (real good), DATY, FIV, CFS: doggie, mish, CCG, BBHJ. L=7, A=9, S=8. I'd call it a GFE. Definitely will repeat. House=0.5; Tip=$.4. She didn't ask for anything and just took what I gave her. Parking lot seems safe, right next to Zippy's bright lights, and you can go directly from your car right up the stairs. Important because I heard that last Tuesday there were break ins at Fire and Ice, CK, and Vegas II. I'm already sold on MPs. Same GFE as KB but costing a whole lot less.

Smokin Gun
12-24-07, 07:13
Well AMP Addicts,

I made a recent visit to the Ward four-plex. No, not the theatres, but the set of four amps across Sports Authority (Rosemarri, Pink, Golden Queen, and Roppongi). There were a fair amount of girls to choose from. I decided to go with Kim at Golden Queen.

Kim appears to be a late 20-something Korean, 5'-4", 115 lb, augmented c-cups, long-black straight hair, cute face with wide-eyes, and with a nicely shaped body. We started out with a table shower that was very thorough. Lots of lathering and washing with her soapy hands in all the right places. She had a nice touch so I couldn't wait for the show to begin. However, that was to be the sessions high-point. It was all downhill from then.

Back in the room, she wasted no time in asking for the tip upfront. I offered $.5, which is a little higher that the $.4 that I normally give. Even though she asked for it upfront, I was hoping that the session to come would be reflective of the table shower. She started out by giving a short massage and tit rubbing on my back. Then she had me turn over for a cbj with some suction going on. She then rejected my request to touch and kiss her tits. I didn't even ask about her pussy since I figured it would certainly be off-limits anyway if her tits already are. I started to get upset since things were not going like how they usually do with Korean amp girls. She then went quickly through rcg and mish before finishing me with a hj.

I explained to her what I was not satisfied with as a customer. But to no avail, she just said that she can do whatever she wants, doesn't care about what the customer's expectations or wants are, and doesn't care about what other girls normally do. It's been a long time since I've encountered this bad an attitude and service with an amp girl. I approached this session the same like how I always do, which leads me to believe that the low level of service and attitude is due to the girl and not a ymmv situation. But I could be wrong!

Anyway, here's the final stats: L=9, S=6, A=3, .5+$.5=$$ total.

Aloha!

John Ross
12-24-07, 08:09
SG - Thanks for TOFTT. With this board, word will spread quickly and either the girls will get outta here or improve service.

Gherkin
12-24-07, 17:05
Had a session with Jean about a week ago. Massage w/HR offered near the end, $ total. Neck massage was particularly good, and she clearly takes her trade seriously. Nice conversation - she seems like a nice, caring person. Will repeat.

Jean is older (55-60?), and I would describe the HR as competent but more therapeutic than sexy. This is a massage therapist for whom HR is simply the logical last stage of a professional massage. As such, it works, and I left as a happy (and very relaxed) customer. If you are looking for sensuality in the massage, this is not the right therapist. Think therapeutic, with HR as a means to get the last of the tension out.

Gherkin

Ck813
12-24-07, 17:35
Did you talk to th mamasan? The mamasan will take care of providers like this. The Mama's do not care for this type of feedback because customers get upset and call 911. That is why I stay away from the AMP's on Ward. Remember a while aho they were all getting raided on Ward? Thank you for the feedback. Go to P/T. All the girls are trained well there IMHO.

Be well my friend.

Well AMP Addicts,

I made a recent visit to the Ward four-plex. No, not the theatres, but the set of four amps across Sports Authority (Rosemarri, Pink, Golden Queen, and Roppongi). There were a fair amount of girls to choose from. I decided to go with Kim at Golden Queen.

Kim appears to be a late 20-something Korean, 5'-4", 115 lb, augmented c-cups, long-black straight hair, cute face with wide-eyes, and with a nicely shaped body. We started out with a table shower that was very thorough. Lots of lathering and washing with her soapy hands in all the right places. She had a nice touch so I couldn't wait for the show to begin. However, that was to be the sessions high-point. It was all downhill from then.

Back in the room, she wasted no time in asking for the tip upfront. I offered $.5, which is a little higher that the $.4 that I normally give. Even though she asked for it upfront, I was hoping that the session to come would be reflective of the table shower. She started out by giving a short massage and tit rubbing on my back. Then she had me turn over for a cbj with some suction going on. She then rejected my request to touch and kiss her tits. I didn't even ask about her pussy since I figured it would certainly be off-limits anyway if her tits already are. I started to get upset since things were not going like how they usually do with Korean amp girls. She then went quickly through rcg and mish before finishing me with a hj.

I explained to her what I was not satisfied with as a customer. But to no avail, she just said that she can do whatever she wants, doesn't care about what the customer's expectations or wants are, and doesn't care about what other girls normally do. It's been a long time since I've encountered this bad an attitude and service with an amp girl. I approached this session the same like how I always do, which leads me to believe that the low level of service and attitude is due to the girl and not a ymmv situation. But I could be wrong!

Aloha!

Smokin Gun
12-24-07, 20:50
SG - Thanks for TOFTT. With this board, word will spread quickly and either the girls will get outta here or improve service.

John Ross,

No problem. And yes, we, as the customer, have the power. Not the girls. Girls that try to pull bs need to be brought into line.

Smokin Gun
12-24-07, 21:03
Well AMP Addicts,

For all you Filipino luvas out there, I saw one recently (rare sighting) at Rosemarri when I was checking out the line-up. Her name is Tasha and she looks to be 5'-1", 100 lb, medium length straight highlighted hair, 32b's, and a nice tushy for bangin'. If anyone has a chance to try her out, please report.

Aloha!

Alohaoe
12-24-07, 21:50
Apple is now at Orange fka New Yorker.Apple will open the old Ace from 12/26.

Love Sex 22
12-24-07, 22:32
I haven't been a while to Amp . I always used to tip $1.5 . But the last few posts I read about tipping $.4 , $.5 . Did the rates have changed ?

Oof Um Hard
12-25-07, 00:46
Well AMP Addicts,

Aloha!Kim was probly having a bad day. Shes usually very nice and gives great service.

Dan1388
12-25-07, 00:59
Well AMP Addicts,

For all you Filipino luvas out there, I saw one recently (rare sighting) at Rosemarri when I was checking out the line-up. Her name is Tasha and she looks to be 5'-1", 100 lb, medium length straight highlighted hair, 32b's, and a nice tushy for bangin'. If anyone has a chance to try her out, please report.

Aloha!I think I might have seen her a few times, if it is the same one the service isn't very good, mechanical and rushed, no massage. But that was a while ago, maybe a year, so it may be a new girl.

I used to see a girl named Leah there though and she was a local flip and gave good service. Had a nice body also.

John Ross
12-25-07, 02:22
I haven't been a while to Amp . I always used to tip $1.5 . But the last few posts I read about tipping $.4 , $.5 . Did the rates have changed ?
$1.2 - $1.6 depending on the quality of service

Belut Boy
12-25-07, 04:20

I thought the same thing. but if you look at it closely, $.4 = $1.4. apparently,
some people don't put in the number 1

Omg Wtf
12-25-07, 04:55
Yuri definitely has a smoking body. She was my first (about a year ago) and popped my cherry. AMP cherry that is.

AsiaTraveler2
12-25-07, 06:40
I thought the same thing. but if you look at it closely, $.4 = $1.4. apparently,

I think this comes from betting terminology. A dollar or $ is the equivalent of a hundred. That's why it's $.4 or a dollar forty, which equals one hundred forty. Saying $1.4 is the equivalent of dollar dollar forty. Redundant.

AT2

Trixter29
12-25-07, 06:55
Tasha is not Flip dude she's Thai. My friend had her said she was alright. Someone posted about her a couple months ago. Check it out.

Un Holy
12-25-07, 07:55
Lets get this straight. I been on this for a long time and have returned under this name. $=1 and those are the rules which have been set forth since the beginning of AMPdom.

Mr. BB apparently you did not take higher math. Your statement of $. 4=$1. 4 is wrong if you know what your talking about. So put it to rest. AT2 is right and end of story.

Merry Christmas. So has anybody done anything on this eve? I did spock some activity out there.

Tommyah
12-25-07, 13:48
Mery Christmas Everyone.

Have a Safe Holiday Season.

Tiantain
12-25-07, 14:44
That is correct, go to the abbreviation tab and it will show to use $ which equals $100.

Happy Holidays!

Member #1062
12-25-07, 16:17
[Quote: Kim at Golden Queen S=6, A=3
"word will spread quickly and either the girls will get outta here or improve service.]

Thanks for the info.
Looks are important but service and attitude are what brings me back.

I haven't been out for quite a while but I always report my bad experiences so others don't have to waste their money also.

HNY!

Belut Boy
12-25-07, 17:00
I think this comes from betting terminology. A dollar or $ is the equivalent of a hundred. That's why it's $.4 or a dollar forty, which equals one hundred forty. Saying $1.4 is the equivalent of dollar dollar forty. Redundant.

AT2

you know what's stupid is that I knew that. I feel so stupid. Maybe I was just wishing it was .4 instead of $.4. plus they also wrote ".4 house + $.4 tip" and I just ignored it. d'oh! thanks AT2 & Tiantain.

Love Sex 22
12-25-07, 20:23
Thanks to all now I get it . I thought maybe was a depression in the Amp business and they had to cut prices . Oh well wish full thinking .

Hinode
12-26-07, 05:00
So-- my grandmother calls me to wish me a Merry Xmas, and she always tells me, "treat yourself every paycheck" before anything else. Always take care of yourself and indulge/enjoy every once in a while. All work and no play makes for a dull man.

OK. So I tried going to Excel to see my old "RIP". Excel was closed on Xmas Eve. Head down to Ohana. Never been there. Read numerous reports, so I figure, why the hell not. I needed a good/legit/decent/medium massage.

Hana greets me at the door. Everything robot like, CBJ, CG, DOGGIE, MISH. , total damage was $$ and I wanted to do that. (To please myself, remember?)

L: 7
A: 9
S: 9

Would repeat. Nice, personable, friendly, chatty, HWP Korean provider. Aiight. NOthing to shout about.

Hinode :cool:

Born Again
12-26-07, 14:07
Been popping in and out of this place for a while. With mediocre service, but this last time I went couple days ago it was great. Excellent sensual HJ.

Wondering if more than HJ is provided?

Tadhook
12-26-07, 14:09
[Quote: Kim at Golden Queen S=6, A=3
"word will spread quickly and either the girls will get outta here or improve service.]

Thanks for the info.
Looks are important but service and attitude are what brings me back.

I haven't been out for quite a while but I always report my bad experiences so others don't have to waste their money also.

HNY!
The regulars on this board really appreciate those who TOFFT. To me, a report of a bad experience is at least as helpful as one of a good session, maybe more so.

LexLuther
12-26-07, 14:25
To all da Bruddahs,

Just returned from your wonderful island (Oahu). I was there for a few weeks and had a great time. I won't bore you with the details of all my experiences except for two especially good ones.

The first was at Loess Spa where I had a great massage from a sweet gal named Nancy. Not pretty and nothing sensual about the massage. But she does know how to do a proper massage. I have to say that even though Loess Spa has a reputation as a place which exclusively serves Korean women, I have had a number of excellent massages there. I love to go as soon as possible after I arrive and as close to my departure as I can.

The second was at a "Relaxation" place in PC. My provider was "Candy". She told me she would be going back to ROK before the end of the year for a vacation but that she would be back. Candy is a beautiful young lady with an incredibly sweet personality. She is easy to understand and seemed to understand me quite well. She has great hygiene and smelled great, especially where it counts. I seem to have come in a bit short of cash. She was very understanding and even returned some cash to me so I would not walk out with completely empty pockets. Not a lot but it's the attitude that counts, right?

I hope you locals appreciate what's really great about where you live. Some people call it "the spirit of Aloha", but it seems to affect visitors and locals alike.

LexLuther

Asdmale
12-26-07, 22:18
Hell, everyone,

i'm in town with a buddy for a vacation. Thought I would try an AMP for the first time. Any suggestions on where to go for the first timers? I don't think we would be regulars since we are from out of town. Sounds like Nirvana might be the spot. Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Happy holidays

Older Guy
12-26-07, 22:49
SG - I add my thanks for TOFTT!

John Ross,
No problem. And yes, we, as the customer, have the power. Not the girls. Girls that try to pull bs need to be brought into line.

Smokin Gun
12-27-07, 02:54
Did you talk to th mamasan? The mamasan will take care of providers like this. The Mama's do not care for this type of feedback because customers get upset and call 911. That is why I stay away from the AMP's on Ward. Remember a while aho they were all getting raided on Ward? Thank you for the feedback. Go to P/T. All the girls are trained well there IMHO.

Be well my friend.

I tried to talk to the mamasan on my way out, but she didn't want to hear "it". Whether or not she even talked to Kim about what happened remains to be seen. Thanks for your best wishes and Happy Holidays!

Smokin Gun
12-27-07, 02:59
Tasha is not Flip dude she's Thai. My friend had her said she was alright. Someone posted about her a couple months ago. Check it out.

Ooops. Well, that's what I was told. You know the drill. If I say that I'm looking for a Filipino, then Tasha will appear. If I say that I'm looking for a Thai, then Tasha will also appear. Same thing happens all the time when you start asking for Japanese. Then there suddenly appears a Korean that's half Japanese.

Smokin Gun
12-27-07, 03:07
Kim was probly having a bad day. Shes usually very nice and gives great service.

Oof Um Hard,

That's very possible. However, it was what is was.

Can you elaborate on the nice and great service that she usually provides to you? That would help give others viewing this board some kind of comparison. It would also put Kim in a better position than she appears to be now.

Aloha!

Member #3973
12-27-07, 03:33
Ooops. Well, that's what I was told. You know the drill. If I say that I'm looking for a Filipino, then Tasha will appear. If I say that I'm looking for a Thai, then Tasha will also appear. Same thing happens all the time when you start asking for Japanese. Then there suddenly appears a Korean that's half Japanese.

This is a good point. Happened to me too one time. Asked what I wanted,
and I said filipina. Mama said no problem. The girl that showed up was Korean -guaranteed. OK though, so no big deal ...

2xdiamond
12-27-07, 04:54
Visited Champions and asked for IVY around 3pm last week (my Christmas treat).

She was very proficient, but not a GFE. We talked about the old days of New Yorker. TS was very good, washing all the right areas and using a warm wet cloth to wipe my face.

She took her time and it was not rushed. DATY, MISH, CBJ, CG.
I guess she just woke up to she was not quite into it yet.

damage .5 + $.2.

L= 9 (terrific body), S = 7, A - 7

Oof Um Hard
12-27-07, 07:20
Well I'm a regular for her so it might be a little differnt but she always gives me a good time. She never rushes, gives a GF experience, she aint mechanical, never asks for tip intill after, etc.

It's just weird to be hearing bad things about her when I don't think shes that kind of provider. Like I said she was probly having a bad day, maybe from a recent customer or something, who knows.

Also I'm not a newbie to this hobby. I've been doing this for years but I just don't post my reviews cuz I hate writing stuff out. I think of it like homework and yeah. Sorry guys but I enjoy reading what you guys post. Anyways keep up the good work on the reviews and happy mongering!

Oof Um Hard,

That's very possible. However, it was what is was.

Can you elaborate on the nice and great service that she usually provides to you? That would help give others viewing this board some kind of comparison. It would also put Kim in a better position than she appears to be now.

Aloha!

StripedFashion
12-27-07, 12:25
No real AMP report here guys, just wanted to say something about Filipina women. I've noticed that theyre in demand and hrm, I find that very interesting esp since I'm also Pinoy but just have strong taste for Japanese women.

Then I just realized, holy shit. The wildest and most fun women I've ever been intimate with. Were freeking Filipina.

Maybe its the taste, no. Maybe its how they kinda get freeking deeky in the sack. No, maybe filipinos are the latinos of the orient and have bumpin bodies. Maybe? Though another trip to the PI may get me re-aquainted with my roots.

You answer this one guys.

Have yet to pop my AMP cherry, though I will still keep on reading. I'm seriously thinking about doing that this weekend.

Nice!

SF

Kapalua
12-27-07, 18:42
Back in the room, she wasted no time in asking for the tip upfront. I offered $.5, which is a little higher that the $.4 that I normally give. Even though she asked for it upfront, I was hoping that the session to come would be reflective of the table shower.

I explained to her what I was not satisfied with as a customer. But to no avail, she just said that she can do whatever she wants, doesn't care about what the customer's expectations or wants are, and doesn't care about what other girls normally do.
Thanks for the detailed report. In my opinion it's preferable to not pay the "tip" in advance at an AMP, and that's my policy. If an AMP provider requests advance payment of the tip, a customer can show her that he has the money and then explain (in a polite and friendly manner) that the amount of the "tip" will depend upon the quality of the service. If a provider refuses to proceed without advance payment of the tip, a customer can ask the mama for a different provider or simply leave that AMP. In my opinion it's better to limit the loss to $50 than risk losing the full $200. If the tip is paid in advance, then what the provider in this case said is often true: "she can do whatever she wants" and doesn't have to "care about what the customer's expectations or wants are." A customer's advance payment of the tip shifts the balance of power completely to the provider.

Tunnel Diver
12-27-07, 20:47
I have to post this for everyone's sake. After reading some good and some not so good things about Yuri I thought I'd give her a try. Big Mistake! To start she gave a weak TS. After we get back to the room she asks for payment upfront. I politely explained that its against my policy to pay tip upfront. She insisted that she has to be paid upfront. I explained that I have never had to pay upfront ever at PT. She said who cares she can do whatever she wants. She had a very bad attitude. So I say let me speak to MS. She than demands payment for the TS. She keeps repeating "pay me. " MS comes over. I tell her I want my entrance fee back. MS says cannot since already did TS, Plus Yuri is demanding TS fee. I say forget it and attempt to leave. Yuri blocks the door and starts swearing saying I can't leave until I pay her for the TS. So I sit down and just wait thinking WTF, this chick is crazy. She wouldn't let me leave. So finally I call over the MS again and tell her Yuri is blocking the door everytime I try to leave. MS says okay leave, I get to the door and Yuri grabs my shirt (and won't let go) and is swearing & yelling and staring at me with dagger eyes. The MS had to actually get between us and pry her fingers open to get her to release my shirt. That was the craziest thing I have ever seen. I guess I should be lucky that it only cost me the house fee. Still it was a total waste of time & money. Stay away from her. Extremely volatile and unpredictable.

Kapalua
12-27-07, 21:09
Although I asked two times if anything beyond the hand job was available, she didn't offer any bj. Yet, she did permit touching of her body, including her breasts. In my experience she had a nice personality, was quite friendly, and provided a good hand job. However, it doesn't seem that a bj is automatically available for every customer.
Just an update regarding the mature masseuse named Mina. After reading the messages of other customers who received more than a hand job, I visited her again. On the second visit, full service (including bj) was easily obtained. Had a very nice time, and plan to see her again.

Talapia
12-28-07, 01:24
Whatsup everyone,

I went there for the first time the other day and right off the bat MS asked me for id! Then I guess she didn't believe me cuz she hesitantly showed me to a room. I didn't see anybody sitting out front so I asked if there were any asians, she said yah and I was sitting in the room for a good 5-10 minutes after that a white girl comes in. Not sayin she was ugly or anything but I was feeling like an asian girl that night, so I asked for an asian and she left then MS comes in and gives me a refund and says no more.

Still feeling it, I went to PT. Which brings me to another question, I'm still a newb at AMPs, I feel like I have to follow MS straight to the room so I can't get a good look at the girls, so I gotta kinda decide on the fly, is it bad manners to like, just stand and look? Anyways, from my glance, I picked a girl, her name is christy. Nice body, but when I had a closer look, she was a little older than I expected, still good though.

Really nice girl, not the best TS. The one thing that kinda turned me off is halfway through she said I have to finish off. I haven't got that before, so I said ok and just sped up like the energizer bunny on steroids. After we finished we talked a little, nothing much. Overall it was quite the adventurous night. I'd have to say 7's across the board.

Insatiable808
12-28-07, 01:38
Hello Fellow Hobbyists,

I have enjoyed the forbidden fruits available at our local AMPs for the past several years. But I have only recently discovered this forum. I was pleasantly surprised to find there are many like minded guys, just regular guys like me who also partake. And if you're like me, you hobby not to demean or degrade the women, but simply to utilize as an outlet for our out-of-control carnal cravings.

We have the best thing going here! Let's be cool to the young ladies. Be kind & gift accordingly.

The Hottest Looking provider I've recently enjoyed time with was Princess at Pink (July '07) . She's a statuesque, quite stunningly beautiful 5'10", Korean, very busty C/D cups. Long black, wavy hair to her lovely shoulders. Curvy in the hips, tanned, super soft skin. Long sexy, spreadable legs!! The kind of okole that looks spectacular in a Brazilian bikini bottom, wonderful mounds of flesh, teasingly pouring out of that teeny weeny bikini bottom. Shaved & squeaky clean - She looked & smelled incredible! Instant Hard-On!

Enjoyed her during multiple visits! L/A/S - 10/8/9. Must shower yourself before, but she is so HOT, not a problem. Once in the locked, private room - the fireworks begin. Her body is so SEXY! She gives CBJ, CFS in multiple positions/angles. And that face! She is so Beautiful! I cherish making love to the beautiful women in our state! She is definitely one of my ATFs.

She likes to control the action-position/angles, makes it more challenging. I am a Long Laster. She has a time limit. After a good bit of pounding with no Happy Ending, I dismount & she attempt to HE via Princess HJ. Unable to reach final destination, but time spent FS in her tightness was well worth it. Definitely a PSE!

Enjoyed time with her in multiple visits since then. .5 / 1.5 per visit.

Til my next report, The NeverEnding Quest Continues...

Aloha - Insatiable808

C Man
12-28-07, 01:58
Fellow mongerers,

Here is the link to Chantha's ad. She's 19 y/o!

Located in CC #3102 works with Kay.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/wan/520826443.html

Enjoy,

C Man

Sambkkpr
12-28-07, 02:16
Visited Champions and asked for IVY around 3pm last week (my Christmas treat).

She was very proficient, but not a GFE. We talked about the old days of New Yorker. TS was very good, washing all the right areas and using a warm wet cloth to wipe my face.

She took her time and it was not rushed. DATY, MISH, CBJ, CG.
I guess she just woke up to she was not quite into it yet.

damage .5 + $.2.

L= 9 (terrific body), S = 7, A - 7I had Ivy the other night; she was OK---there are plenty of better providers out there. To me she was a little bit uptight. First of all, she asked for the payment up front; she didn't really allow you to play around with her body and gave me the impression that she has many regular customers and didn't care for the new ones. Anyway, here's how I would rate her.

L=8, S=7, A=7, ts=9 and I doubted I will repeat.

Omg Wtf
12-28-07, 02:52
Finally had a chance to visit China Mary and Mei Ling. I've been meaning to do so for a while after reading about her here. I know she doesnt give HJ's for first time visitors so i tried pretending to have had a massage once a year ago and i mentioned the fact that she lost weight and looks good and other things i read about her here... lol.

Anyway, Mei is a little cutie and very personable. We had a great conversation and talked quite a bit, at least more than the usual massage i get. She is really good on the shoulders using her forearms and elbows. Otherwise she uses a Swedish massage technique which i dont particularly care for but it was nice getting it from a cutie like Mei ling. She rubbed up against my nut sack and on my butt crack at least a dozen times massaging the groin, crotch, butt area so i assumed a nice happy ending. At one point my towel covering my waist was now bunched up and only barely covering my penis and balls.. in fact they might have peeked out a couple times.

I assumed the happy ending but i was not in luck. When she was massaging my neck area with me facing up and her face right in front of mine i asked her if i earned a happy ending but she said no. This sucks, lol. Then she went on about the police cracking down. We left of with come see me again and we'll see what happens.

Will i see her again, sure. She gave a very decent massage, she was a little cutie although i wouldnt say shes "hot", and shes very personable.

.45 to the house and .3 tip for a grand total of .65

L: 8
S: 9
A:10

Makana9
12-28-07, 03:20
Thanks for the detailed report. In my opinion it's preferable to not pay the "tip" in advance at an AMP, and that's my policy. If an AMP provider requests advance payment of the tip, a customer can show her that he has the money and then explain (in a polite and friendly manner) that the amount of the "tip" will depend upon the quality of the service. If a provider refuses to proceed without advance payment of the tip, a customer can ask the mama for a different provider or simply leave that AMP. In my opinion it's better to limit the loss to $50 than risk losing the full $200. If the tip is paid in advance, then what the provider in this case said is often true: "she can do whatever she wants" and doesn't have to "care about what the customer's expectations or wants are." A customer's advance payment of the tip shifts the balance of power completely to the provider.You made a good point, esp for those who are still newbies & sometimes the reg. mongerers need reminder.

Control the sit., you are the customer.

Nice to hear from you again Kapa, hope everything is going well.

Enjoy

Edward King
12-28-07, 05:58
Thanks for the detailed report. In my opinion it's preferable to not pay the "tip" in advance at an AMP, and that's my policy. If an AMP provider requests advance payment of the tip, a customer can show her that he has the money and then explain (in a polite and friendly manner) that the amount of the "tip" will depend upon the quality of the service. If a provider refuses to proceed without advance payment of the tip, a customer can ask the mama for a different provider or simply leave that AMP. In my opinion it's better to limit the loss to $50 than risk losing the full $200. If the tip is paid in advance, then what the provider in this case said is often true: "she can do whatever she wants" and doesn't have to "care about what the customer's expectations or wants are." A customer's advance payment of the tip shifts the balance of power completely to the provider.I used to look at it that way, nowadays I just pay standard ($.5), up front or not, and if the experience isn't worth repeating, I'll let the girl figure out all by herself that she lost a multi $K customer.

Those I repeat I will always tip $house+, so the whole thing ceases to be an issue, as it should be.

Smokin Gun
12-28-07, 07:39
Well I'm a regular for her so it might be a little differnt but she always gives me a good time. She never rushes, gives a GF experience, she aint mechanical, never asks for tip intill after, etc.

It's just weird to be hearing bad things about her when I don't think shes that kind of provider. Like I said she was probly having a bad day, maybe from a recent customer or something, who knows.

Also I'm not a newbie to this hobby. I've been doing this for years but I just don't post my reviews cuz I hate writing stuff out. I think of it like homework and yeah. Sorry guys but I enjoy reading what you guys post. Anyways keep up the good work on the reviews and happy mongering!

Thanks for the follow-up, Oof Um Hard.

Smokin Gun
12-28-07, 07:52
Thanks for the detailed report. In my opinion it's preferable to not pay the "tip" in advance at an AMP, and that's my policy. If an AMP provider requests advance payment of the tip, a customer can show her that he has the money and then explain (in a polite and friendly manner) that the amount of the "tip" will depend upon the quality of the service. If a provider refuses to proceed without advance payment of the tip, a customer can ask the mama for a different provider or simply leave that AMP. In my opinion it's better to limit the loss to $50 than risk losing the full $200. If the tip is paid in advance, then what the provider in this case said is often true: "she can do whatever she wants" and doesn't have to "care about what the customer's expectations or wants are." A customer's advance payment of the tip shifts the balance of power completely to the provider.

Kapalua,

I like your policy and agree with your thinking behind it. I think I'll try it the next time I'm requested for an advance "tip". I think I did try this a few times in the distant past, but I eventually caved into the girl. The wrong head was thinking too much!

For those amps that you asked for a different provider, or left prematurely, were you able to go back?

Tagn Release
12-28-07, 16:52
Had Tasha at China Mary's the other day. She gave great massage that loosened up my shoulders. IMHO she is a great therapist with a friendly outlook. I think I may have Filipino fever based on what many say about their sexual skills. I experienced a great release but YMMV. 45 +. 55 damage. Will repeat for sure.

TNG

S Hunter
12-28-07, 17:09
Fellow mongerers,

Enjoy,

C Man

C Man, does she provide extras?

Mahalo,
Hunter

Ck813
12-28-07, 18:41
When you walk into an AMP you are always in control. Never let the provider take advantage of you. If you go into the room and you don't like the provider ask for another one until you find the one that you like. If you find none that you like simply go to the mama and ask for your fee back. You may get a little flack but remember you are in control. Yes you can always go back. Many of the mama's know excatly what kind of provider I like because of the way I approach them. I never give into any mama or provider.

Remember always treat them with respect though. The mama and the provider. You don't want their goons coming down to pay you a visit.

Happy Hunting

Kapalua,

I like your policy and agree with your thinking behind it. I think I'll try it the next time I'm requested for an advance "tip". I think I did try this a few times in the distant past, but I eventually caved into the girl. The wrong head was thinking too much!

For those amps that you asked for a different provider, or left prematurely, were you able to go back?

Ck813
12-28-07, 18:48
Is this Yuri about 5' 2", 110 lbs. Tat on the lower back?

I have to post this for everyone's sake. After reading some good and some not so good things about Yuri I thought I'd give her a try. Big Mistake! To start she gave a weak TS. After we get back to the room she asks for payment upfront. I politely explained that its against my policy to pay tip upfront. She insisted that she has to be paid upfront. I explained that I have never had to pay upfront ever at PT. She said who cares she can do whatever she wants. She had a very bad attitude. So I say let me speak to MS. She than demands payment for the TS. She keeps repeating "pay me. " MS comes over. I tell her I want my entrance fee back. MS says cannot since already did TS, Plus Yuri is demanding TS fee. I say forget it and attempt to leave. Yuri blocks the door and starts swearing saying I can't leave until I pay her for the TS. So I sit down and just wait thinking WTF, this chick is crazy. She wouldn't let me leave. So finally I call over the MS again and tell her Yuri is blocking the door everytime I try to leave. MS says okay leave, I get to the door and Yuri grabs my shirt (and won't let go) and is swearing & yelling and staring at me with dagger eyes. The MS had to actually get between us and pry her fingers open to get her to release my shirt. That was the craziest thing I have ever seen. I guess I should be lucky that it only cost me the house fee. Still it was a total waste of time & money. Stay away from her. Extremely volatile and unpredictable.

Kapalua
12-28-07, 18:58
Fellow mongerers,

If she is "Located in CC #3102," she might want to revise her craigslist advertisement, which currently says: "Location: century center suite 302."

Kapalua
12-28-07, 20:54
Which brings me to another question, I'm still a newb at AMPs, I feel like I have to follow MS straight to the room so I can't get a good look at the girls, so I gotta kinda decide on the fly, is it bad manners to like, just stand and look?
It may feel awkward for both the customer and the women if the customer is just standing there staring at the women, so it can be more comfortable to make some friendly conversation in order to have a better look at the women. There's always something a customer can say with a smile to start a brief casual conversation (for example, "ahn nyong ha se yo" ... "your hair looks very nice" ... "haven't I seen you before?").

Insatiable808
12-28-07, 20:57
Hello Fellow Hobbyists,

I have enjoyed the forbidden fruits available at our local AMPs for the past several years. But I have only recently discovered this forum. I was pleasantly surprised to find there are many like minded guys, just regular guys like me who also partake. And if you're like me, you hobby not to demean or degrade the women, but simply to utilize as an outlet for our out-of-control carnal cravings.

We have the best thing going here! Let's be cool to the young ladies. Be kind & gift accordingly.

The Hottest Looking provider I've recently enjoyed time with was Princess at Pink (July '07) . She's a statuesque, quite stunningly beautiful 5'10", Korean, very busty C/D cups. Long black, wavy hair to her lovely shoulders. Curvy in the hips, tanned, super soft skin. Long sexy, spreadable legs!! The kind of okole that looks spectacular in a Brazilian bikini bottom, wonderful mounds of flesh, teasingly pouring out of that teeny weeny bikini bottom. Shaved & squeaky clean - She looked & smelled incredible! Instant Hard-On!

Enjoyed her during multiple visits! L/A/S - 10/8/9. Must shower yourself before, but she is so HOT, not a problem. Once in the locked, private room - the fireworks begin. Her body is so SEXY! She gives CBJ, CFS in multiple positions/angles. And that face! She is so Beautiful! I cherish making love to the beautiful women in our state! She is definitely one of my ATFs.

She likes to control the action-position/angles, makes it more challenging. I am a Long Laster. She has a time limit. After a good bit of pounding with no Happy Ending, I dismount & she attempt to HE via Princess HJ. Unable to reach final destination, but time spent FS in her tightness was well worth it. Definitely a PSE!

Enjoyed time with her in multiple visits since then. .5 / 1.5 per visit.

Til my next report, The NeverEnding Quest Continues...

Aloha - Insatiable808Have any of you experienced the pleasures of Princess?

Anyone else fit her description to recommend?

Kapalua
12-28-07, 21:35
If I've had a satisfactory experience with a different provider, I've had no reluctance to return and no problem returning. In the few instances when I've walked out of an AMP because of a bad-attitude provider, I haven't returned to the same AMP for quite a while (and when I've eventually returned the bad-attitude provider has always been gone). However, if I ever had an experience like that which Tunnel Diver recently reported, I would make sure the bad-attitude provider was gone before returning to the same AMP. :D

Member #1062
12-28-07, 22:26
Both times that I've tipped in advance I've regretted it. I won't do it again.
If I'm not happy with the way things are going, I ask for a different girl or go back to mamasan to get my .50 back. There's always other choices.

I also refuse to be rushed with my selection. Take your time while walking by the couch and get a decent look.
Look for the friendly smile, the nice eyes, boobs, body, whatever it is that you connect with.
If you don't like the one you chose, change your mind and ask for someone else. You are the customer.

As Kapalua says, as long as you keep cool and behave in a 'polite and friendly manner' you'll be a lot more likely to have a good experience.

Hinode
12-29-07, 00:51
1st time ever at VIP. Man I miss my S.O.! Getting this urge to monger again sucks...Im supposed to be saving money, but oh well..

3 girls on the couch. Lots of young guys hangin around. This VIP gotta be AKA like Femme Nu out of all the strip bars ah? Always get guys cruisin around in that shopping plaza.

1 haole, 2 koreans. Before I could get a decent look, 1 of the koreans grabs me and leads me to the shower, I told her NO but she insisted I get one anyway. Choke finger up the ass! (Hers in mine) Was actually kinda sore after a while but good thing she was using that liquid soap. I was drunk too. So didnt feel too bad. (lol!)

Standard procedure, until I made her EXPLODE...then she was all happy after that. Covered.

L: 5
A: 8
S: 8

Would prob repeat. Nice girl. Skinny, tall, (taller than me!) nice skin. Average lookin girl, prob mid to late 20s

Hinode

Hinode
12-29-07, 00:53
Went to Excel to see my old RIP. Couldnt finish due to drunkeness. Everything COVERED this time. WTF? Attitude included. Kept telling me, "I no like baby."

Shoots..

Most definitely _WAS_ my old "ATF".

Not no more.

"Moving on to greener pastures" Hinode..

Member #1720
12-29-07, 01:57
Has anybody had a session with her yet?

What was it like? Extras?

C Man
12-29-07, 04:24
She is at this time very aggressive to generate business for herself but at the same time not just giving it out like there's no tomorrow. I had a session with her today and received a good massage but did not get the HE I was hoping for. I did get a PM from one hobbyist who said he succeeded but I along with everyone else are still waiting for the forum post with details.

Smokin Gun
12-29-07, 05:43
Today I saw Ivy at 24 Hr Fitness Kapiolani. We were working out at the same time. It was sure nice to see that ass move as she used the eleptical machine. She also is pretty flexible because of all the stretching she does. So I guess it helps to be in shape now that she's a f****kin machine. I must also say that she looked hot in those workout clothes. If I had the time, I should have just visited Champions right after she was done working out.

Aloha!

Dragon419
12-29-07, 06:10
Had an experience with a "tip" payment last week that I thought I'd share. Went to Pine Tree and Mama sent in June. Nice Korean girl, mid 20's, 5'7", possible enhanced boobs. She started off very sweet, some snuggling, light kissing on the lips, CBJ, DATY and a pretty good fu_ _. We talked afterwards a bit before I got up to put my clothes back on. I gave her the tip, which is my usual for avg service 120 roses ($. 20). She counted it in front of me and started talking very loud. "That's all! Here is $. 50! " Then she started yelling and accusing me of ripping her off. I never said a word all this time. At first I thought of giving her $20. More but as she started yelling at me, I thought to myself. Hell if I was going to! To make matters worse she yelled for the Mama and telling her in Korean what an ass I was (I don't understand Korean, but just my guess. Hehe). It was a long walk down the corridor out to the street but heck. No matter what, she should not be demanding a "tip".

Asianlover4u
12-29-07, 15:23
I had her twice and there is no play available, although she is smoking hot.

Did stop by Judy Massage, there was no judy available except for a Korean mama and one therapist who cannot massage at all, worst massage I have ever had and will not repeat.

Omg Wtf
12-29-07, 17:29
Had Tasha at China Mary's the other day. She gave great massage that loosened up my shoulders. IMHO she is a great therapist with a friendly outlook. I think I may have Filipino fever based on what many say about their sexual skills. I experienced a great release but YMMV. 45 +. 55 damage. Will repeat for sure.

TNGI assume with the tip you left you got extras?

Aboonai
12-29-07, 19:32
I experienced a great release but YMMV. 45 +. 55 damage. Will repeat for sure.
I assume with the tip you left you got extras?Seems like TR did. ;) Thanks for the 411 TR!

Kapalua
12-29-07, 23:03
Because you've requested feedback, here are my thoughts. Your report was excellent and very much appreciated. Personally, however, I would hesitate to give my business to "Princess," based upon a combination of two factors. First, you said that Princess "likes to control the action-position/angles," which "makes it more challenging." If I'm spending a total of $200, I want to control the action / positions / angles and I don't want a provider who "makes it more challenging." In my opinion, the provider should be focused upon my enjoyment and satisfying me. Second, you said that Princess "has a time limit" and that on the original visit with her you were "unable to reach final destination." Although of course I realize that there's a general time limit for an AMP session, from your description it seems that Princess may have had a personal time limit for sex, which I dislike.

Tagn Release
12-29-07, 23:14
I assume with the tip you left you got extras?Release and Extra to me is the same.

TNR

Smokin Gun
12-29-07, 23:34
Because you've requested feedback, here are my thoughts. Your report was excellent and very much appreciated. Personally, however, I would hesitate to give my business to "Princess," based upon a combination of two factors. First, you said that Princess "likes to control the action-position/angles," which "makes it more challenging." If I'm spending a total of $200, I want to control the action / positions / angles and I don't want a provider who "makes it more challenging." In my opinion, the provider should be focused upon my enjoyment and satisfying me. Second, you said that Princess "has a time limit" and that on the original visit with her you were "unable to reach final destination." Although of course I realize that there's a general time limit for an AMP session, from your description it seems that Princess may have had a personal time limit for sex, which I dislike.

I second what Kapalua has just said. Also, I find it surprising that you were "unable to reach the final destination" the first time. During every single amp session I've had (say 100+), the girl did whatever she could so that I could "finish" (usually hj if everything else fails). Sometimes she would complain that I took so long and it took a lot of effort on her part. Although the goal is to make $$$, I think that almost every girl sees the finish as the milestone of success for either herself and/or the customer. Its like "cha-ching! Now Iget paid!" I guess I could question if this is true for Princess.

Hinode
12-30-07, 01:39
Went to that place on the 2nd floor of King St. in a drunken stupor.

Think the girls name was Yuki. Guys, her breath stank of cigarette really bad.

Covered, standard procedure, but man-- SUPER TIGHT pussy. Even more tighter than Choi from LH. Lord have mercy! My pee pee nearly shrank from the alcohol and I couldnt get a good "angle"-- I had to THINK and RE-FOCUS myself to force myself to finish..almost felt like a dudu hole it was so tight.

Not much for the looks. Typical hoarse Korean voice. Shitty massage. Stink breath. Only had 1 positive and that was her tight snatch.

L: 4
A: 5
S: 3

Would only repeat in a drunken stupor if I felt the need to bang something super tight like that again..

Hinode

Insatiable808
12-30-07, 05:29
I second what Kapalua has just said. Also, I find it surprising that you were "unable to reach the final destination" the first time. During every single amp session I've had (say 100+), the girl did whatever she could so that I could "finish" (usually hj if everything else fails). Sometimes she would complain that I took so long and it took a lot of effort on her part. Although the goal is to make $$$, I think that almost every girl sees the finish as the milestone of success for either herself and/or the customer. Its like "cha-ching! Now Iget paid!" I guess I could question if this is true for Princess.Thank you for your feedback.

Believe me, she tried to get me to that Happy Place. She did CBJ & HJ until her forearms hurt, she couldn't do no more. I guess I was in "stallion mode" that evening. She was disappointed that she was unable to pop the champagne. It would have taken another session to finish me off.

In our subsequent encounters, multiple orgasms were had by both satisfied parties.

She is such a Smokin' Hot provider. I was wondering if anyone else would be kind enough to report on their time with her. I believe she is currently on vacation, soon to return by mid-Jan.

Edward King
12-30-07, 07:39
Had an experience with a "tip" payment last week that I thought I'd share. Went to Pine Tree and Mama sent in June. Nice Korean girl, mid 20's, 5'7", possible enhanced boobs. She started off very sweet, some snuggling, light kissing on the lips, CBJ, DATY and a pretty good fu_ _. We talked afterwards a bit before I got up to put my clothes back on. I gave her the tip, which is my usual for avg service 120 roses ($. 20). She counted it in front of me and started talking very loud. "That's all! Here is $. 50! " Then she started yelling and accusing me of ripping her off. I never said a word all this time. At first I thought of giving her $20. More but as she started yelling at me, I thought to myself. Hell if I was going to! To make matters worse she yelled for the Mama and telling her in Korean what an ass I was (I don't understand Korean, but just my guess. Hehe). It was a long walk down the corridor out to the street but heck. No matter what, she should not be demanding a "tip".Her service was pretty good, in your own words, and you tipped average. Next time, if the service is pretty good, tip pretty good. Simple, really.

Hikari50
12-30-07, 16:03
I was driving down by puck's alley and looked in the building where moonlight used to be, right above the japanese restaurant and next to revolution books. Brand new open sign. Anyone been there yet? Can reccomend any good providers there?

Btw what suite is SiSi massage located in?

Kim Chee Kane
12-30-07, 16:16
I had her twice and there is no play available, although she is smoking hot.

Did stop by Judy Massage, there was no judy available except for a Korean mama and one therapist who cannot massage at all, worst massage I have ever had and will not repeat.

What's her physical stats? How is she comparable to the girls @ Siam Thai or Jennifer from Thai Issan?

Thanks.

Dan1388
12-30-07, 17:14
Her service was pretty good, in your own words, and you tipped average. Next time, if the service is pretty good, tip pretty good. Simple, really.Perhaps he would have given her more tip if her approach to her dissatisfaction were a little different. I can think of multiple ways of informing the customer that a larger tip would be greatly appreciated opposed to just yelling and screaming.

Oof Um Hard
12-30-07, 19:37
Thank you for your feedback.

Believe me, she tried to get me to that Happy Place. She did CBJ & HJ until her forearms hurt, she couldn't do no more. I guess I was in "stallion mode" that evening. She was disappointed that she was unable to pop the champagne. It would have taken another session to finish me off.

In our subsequent encounters, multiple orgasms were had by both satisfied parties.

She is such a Smokin' Hot provider. I was wondering if anyone else would be kind enough to report on their time with her. I believe she is currently on vacation, soon to return by mid-Jan.Is this the princess with the tattoo of a bull on her lower back? Is so, shes finnneee but for some reason I never repeat.

Kapalua
12-30-07, 20:42
Think the girls name was Yuki. Guys, her breath stank of cigarette really bad.

Not much for the looks. Typical hoarse Korean voice. Shitty massage. Stink breath. Only had 1 positive and that was her tight snatch.
If she is the same rough-voiced Yuki who has been discussed on the forum before, that would be at least her fourth place to work within the past year or so. Having previously heard her rough voice, I think it's possible that a health problem might be contributing to the smell of her breath.

Asianlover4u
12-31-07, 04:20
I would consider her a 9 or 10 in looks. I would say better looking than Tip, Nina, jennifer, the only one close to her would be the young japanese girl from Hina Massage. They both have great bodies, are young, smoking hot faces and totally legit (bummer).

Lickin Lounger
12-31-07, 06:33
Went to Mika Relaxation behind Hawaiian Brian's with the intent of finding a local girl, as previously reported in this thread. I went on an off day and the mama let me in for .3 house fee.

Indeed, 3 local girls do work there. I didn't get to pick though; the mama just sent one in who she promised was best of them. "Teresa" is Hawaiian-Pake-Filipino, about 5'5", medium build, natural Cs. Doesn't shave her legs too well (eww).

Worst amp experience I ever had. She took me to the shower, squirted soap all over me, but didn't help me to lather it or wash. She clumsily flipped the handheld shower head all over, but left me with soap suds instead of rinsed. She squeezed my nuts pretty hard and asked if she was making them hurt. (That was weird!)

We got back to the room. I lay on the bed, face down, like most amp girls tell you to do. She said "Wat, u expect me play with your ass?" Then she said she could tell I wasn't LE, and offered FS for $.2 tip. After the bad experience so far, I wasn't up for that, so I offered .7 for oral. She said "I hate sucking d*ck" then stuck a cover on me, spat on it, and then started doing her job. After about 10 minutes, she pulled the cover off and informed me she'd finish me manually.

She was very chatty during the HJ and told me all the places she worked (Pine Tree, Rosemarri, Smile, Paradise, Ohana) and that she works as a SW in Waikiki and sometimes behind Longs. It was an interesting chat but the manual finish took 25 minutes and she was sitting with her legs over mine, and hers were hairier. Yuck.

I will not repeat...

Lickin Lounger
12-31-07, 06:46
Went for a repeat visit to Yoko at Rosemarri. Got a table shampoo in the private TS room (not the shared one I reported on earlier). She started off wearing a slinky orange dress, but like the last time, took it off so she could soap me up with her body and then slithered all over my back. On the rinse, she tongued my balls and slid my dick up and down through her tits. A very nice pat dry and she paid attention to really drying my feet. (Maybe she has foot fetish?)

In the room, she covered me with towels while she went to change. Came back wearing a halter top and short skirt and a warm towel (like used for end of session). She put the warm towel on my sac and gave me a tongue massage on my shaft. Damn what a tease. She slipped the cover on, sucked for a bit, and then asked me to do her doggie in the mirror. She looked so frickin hot with that skirt and halter on. Then went to mish. This girl is so petite, she's easy to hold and move and pump. I asked her to finish me manually, but before she did, she gave me a few BJ licks without the cover. She kept really good "fuck me" eye contact the whole time while occasionally nibbling on my ear.

Afterwards, she offered to give me a massage, and again I got a second pop from it. This girl is now my all-time favorite! I will repeat. $.5 tip.

Kekehawaii
12-31-07, 07:01
Went for a repeat visit to Yoko at Rosemarri. Got a table shampoo in the private TS room (not the shared one I reported on earlier). She started off wearing a slinky orange dress, but like the last time, took it off so she could soap me up with her body and then slithered all over my back. On the rinse, she tongued my balls and slid my dick up and down through her tits. A very nice pat dry and she paid attention to really drying my feet. (Maybe she has foot fetish?)

In the room, she covered me with towels while she went to change. Came back wearing a halter top and short skirt and a warm towel (like used for end of session). She put the warm towel on my sac and gave me a tongue massage on my shaft. Damn what a tease. She slipped the cover on, sucked for a bit, and then asked me to do her doggie in the mirror. She looked so frickin hot with that skirt and halter on. Then went to mish. This girl is so petite, she's easy to hold and move and pump. I asked her to finish me manually, but before she did, she gave me a few BJ licks without the cover. She kept really good "fuck me" eye contact the whole time while occasionally nibbling on my ear.

Afterwards, she offered to give me a massage, and again I got a second pop from it. This girl is now my all-time favorite! I will repeat. $.5 tip.She was not bad. I didn't get the body to body deal during the TS. Did you get it on your first visit? Tried her once, but never went back as I saw some bumps down there. It could have been from shaving, but didn't want to risk anything even with a cover. It was suspicious looking. She's nice, but couldn't stand the smoking breath. Heard she was jumping around from Rose to GQ to Roppongi. Guess she is back at Rose.

Wolverine15
12-31-07, 21:02
I have to post this for everyone's sake. After reading some good and some not so good things about Yuri I thought I'd give her a try. Big Mistake! To start she gave a weak TS. After we get back to the room she asks for payment upfront. I politely explained that its against my policy to pay tip upfront. She insisted that she has to be paid upfront. I explained that I have never had to pay upfront ever at PT. She said who cares she can do whatever she wants. She had a very bad attitude. So I say let me speak to MS. She than demands payment for the TS. She keeps repeating "pay me. " MS comes over. I tell her I want my entrance fee back. MS says cannot since already did TS, Plus Yuri is demanding TS fee. I say forget it and attempt to leave. Yuri blocks the door and starts swearing saying I can't leave until I pay her for the TS. So I sit down and just wait thinking WTF, this chick is crazy. She wouldn't let me leave. So finally I call over the MS again and tell her Yuri is blocking the door everytime I try to leave. MS says okay leave, I get to the door and Yuri grabs my shirt (and won't let go) and is swearing & yelling and staring at me with dagger eyes.

The MS had to actually get between us and pry her fingers open to get her to release my shirt. That was the craziest thing I have ever seen. I guess I should be lucky that it only cost me the house fee. Still it was a total waste of time & money. Stay away from her. Extremely volatile and unpredictable.I have noticed a couple of posts about PT that have the same story. I had a similar experience about a month ago. My advice to everyone is just to stay clear of PT not just Yuri.

Kapalua
01-01-08, 02:20
She said "I hate sucking d*ck"
Then maybe she's in the wrong occupation. :D

Kapalua
01-01-08, 02:36
I was driving down by puck's alley and looked in the building where moonlight used to be, right above the japanese restaurant and next to revolution books. Brand new open sign. Anyone been there yet? Can reccomend any good providers there?
Haven't been inside, but was told that it's the new location for the former Oahu Best Massage that was previously in #205 of the King-University Plaza building at 2600 South King Street.

Azn Bj69
01-01-08, 03:35
Haven't been inside, but was told that it's the new location for the former Oahu Best Massage that was previously in #205 of the King-University Plaza building at 2600 South King Street.I looked inside prior to having dinner downstairs. The women were decent. All I can report rite now.

Kapalua
01-01-08, 03:51
While on Rycroft Street, I noticed an "open" sign at the prior location of Ace Relaxation, and went there to ask about a former Ace provider. Although she wasn't there, I did observe three girls in the front room, and they were tall and pretty. Didn't see a "Lavender" sign outside when I was there, but their business card says "Lavender" and has a telephone number of 944-2855. They said that they would soon have their grand opening.

Insatiable808
01-01-08, 03:57
A couple of weeks ago, began my exploration of Nirvana with an encounter with Amy. Early to mid 30s, Korean, B Cups, slight jelly belly. No TS. When back in room: She knew what I was there for. Everything covered. BJ & licked the snot out of that sweet pussy. Mechanical FS-usual CG, doggy, mish, spoon. Ended with a BIG BANG in that warm slopping wet hole in mish position. Warm cloth clean up. L7; A7; S7; P Fairly tight. 5/1. 5 Would not repeat.

As she was seeing me out. Saw Mamasan Bonnie. Know her from New Yorker/Smile Spa/Champions (The Queen of the Dirt Road). She recognized me, gave me a hug & kiss. Once girls saw that I knew Bonnie. I was hoping that my next visit would yield younger/hotter provider. My hopes were answered on my next visit, a couple nights later. Street prkg on Young St. In & outta there. Don't like the exposure from the street (wooden stairs towards the back). But gotta give place another try. Want to sample the other delectable items on the menu.

'Til next post. Happy New Year to all my fellow mongers & those heavenly providers checking out this post.

Ho Brah
01-01-08, 08:25
Happy new year everyone. Dove into the AMP world on Saturday for the first time, indubitably. The first two places I tried were busy, and so I ended up at Rappongi. Ended up with Coco (Koko? Idk), this friendly korean girl with nice tits for the mish and cg. Not really gfe but enjoyable nonetheless. $. 5 for fs and massage afterwards. She offered me a soda from the fridge or some shit on the way out which I thought was nice. 7/8/7 I guess. Have I gotten the basics out of the way? Do I sound like a noob fresh out of lurking with my checklist of mongering terminology? Probably. Don't matter though, might try the rest of the AMPs by ward next week. Have a good year all youz.

Slypher
01-01-08, 09:36
Good spot Kapalua. We'll have to keep our eyes on that one.

Insatiable808
01-01-08, 13:59
Is this the princess with the tattoo of a bull on her lower back? Is so, shes finnneee but for some reason I never repeat.
Yes...that's her. She is a hell of a football fan. We talked before the NFL season started, (during one of our sessions). She was very excited about the prospects for the NE Patriots. I suppose she's estatic about the result of their season so far. Get to talkin' about the pigskin, that'll loosen her up a bit & maybe she'll go the extra mile for you.

She is so SEXY! Can't wait to grab & suckle those twins of hers, those gorgeous headlights & fleshy buttocks! I WILL SHAG this lovely piece of Asian Womanhood again!

Get It While It's Hot (preferrably early 20s-early 30')!!

Happy New Year's, My Bruthuzz!

DaveHi50
01-01-08, 15:17
Has anybody had a session with her yet?

What was it like? Extras?She is a friend of mine- smokin hot- but unfortunately no extras.

Her massage is good- actually technicly very good- but she lacks the feeling some of the other more experienced girls have-

I find it HIGHLY unlikely that anyone will get extras from her anytime soon. But if you are into looking at beautiful young girls shes the one!

Ohh-- btw she is savin up for a boob job-- so brothers- help her out-heheheheh

Youngho
01-02-08, 04:00
I decided to go back and visit June, but she left already when I called her and she suggested I ask for Koko. I got her and nothing special. TS, CBJ, MISH, and a simple massage. She was a sweet girl and won't try again. Nothing against her, gave nice TS and the CBJ wasn't half bad. Sure wish June was there though. Anyway, have a happy new year my fellow mongerers.

C Man
01-02-08, 05:21
Let her know that if she crossed over and provided the HE's, that would make the difference in obtaining the funds needed for that boob job in less than a month or staying legit which could take 6 or 8 times as long.

Tunnel Diver
01-02-08, 16:11
Is this Yuri about 5' 2", 110 lbs. Tat on the lower back?Yup, that sounds about right. Normally I wouldn't post this, but I was so extremely dissapointed that I felt compelled to do something.

Ck813
01-02-08, 16:12
Guys,

What is going on with P/T? I just went there last Wednesday and saw Mimi again (Repeat) and everything seemed fine. Yuri was on vacation. Are you guys first timers there?

I have noticed a couple of posts about PT that have the same story. I had a similar experience about a month ago. My advice to everyone is just to stay clear of PT not just Yuri.

Ck813
01-02-08, 16:25
Dude can you tell me how the fuck you you got a release from Tasha? I have been going to her for at least five (5) plus years and I get nothing. I have to whack myself off she will watch and we talk dirty but she will not even get close to my cock. Help a brother out. Can you tell the details. The day I conquer Tasha I will be King!!!

Good for you brother. she is smokin hot. Took her drinking an still got nothing. She thinks I'm LE and trying to arrest her!!!

TNG

Ck813
01-02-08, 16:34
She is the hottest fucking M/T out there as we speak. 10/10/10. Her technique will come in time. You are absolutely right no play. She has a new boyfriend of Puerto Rican blood. She likes her Puerto Rican dudes. Hopefully we get play in the future. And btw she does not need a fucking boobjob.

I will pay for it, but nothing comes for free!!!

She is a friend of mine- smokin hot- but unfortunately no extras.

Her massage is good- actually technicly very good- but she lacks the feeling some of the other more experienced girls have-

I find it HIGHLY unlikely that anyone will get extras from her anytime soon. But if you are into looking at beautiful young girls shes the one!

Ck813
01-02-08, 16:36
She is the hottest fucking M/T out there as we speak. L10/A10/S10. Her technique will come in time though and you are absolutely right no play. She has a new boyfriend of Puerto Rican blood. She likes her Puerto Rican dudes. Hopefully we get play in the future. And btw, she does not need a fucking boobjob.

She is a friend of mine- smokin hot- but unfortunately no extras.

Alohaoe
01-02-08, 20:34
While on Rycroft Street, I noticed an "open" sign at the prior location of Ace Relaxation, and went there to ask about a former Ace provider. Although she wasn't there, I did observe three girls in the front room, and they were tall and pretty. Didn't see a "Lavender" sign outside when I was there, but their business card says "Lavender" and has a telephone number of 944-2855. They said that they would soon have their grand opening. Apple and Naomi from VIP are working there.

Aboonai
01-02-08, 22:10
While on Rycroft Street, I noticed an "open" sign at the prior location of Ace Relaxation, and went there to ask about a former Ace provider. Although she wasn't there, I did observe three girls in the front room, and they were tall and pretty. Didn't see a "Lavender" sign outside when I was there, but their business card says "Lavender" and has a telephone number of 944-2855. They said that they would soon have their grand opening.Went there with a few friends and for some reason no one was working. But like you said, there were 3 very nice looking women. They let us in and sat down on the sofa for a few minutes just talking. I asked if they're working and they told us to comeback on the 10th of this month because more girls will be available. Possibly the grand opening?

It's actually located on Sheridan St. and you can't miss the 'OPEN' sign. Also been told that Apple works their and is currently on vacation.

Aboonai
01-02-08, 22:16
Guys,

What is going on with P/T? I just went there last Wednesday and saw Mimi again (Repeat) and everything seemed fine. Yuri was on vacation. Are you guys first timers there?So far I haven't had any problems at PT. I've been a long time regular and just went their this past week to see Tiffany. She's my ATF.

Tagn Release
01-02-08, 23:19
Dude can you tell me how the fuck you you got a release from Tasha? I have been going to her for at least five (5) plus years and I get nothing. I have to whack myself off she will watch and we talk dirty but she will not even get close to my cock. Help a brother out. Can you tell the details. The day I conquer Tasha I will be King!!!

Good for you brother. she is smokin hot. Took her drinking an still got nothing. She thinks I'm LE and trying to arrest her!!!I think you should enjoy the ride. She is a good enough therapist to not get release. A friendship like that doesn't come often with a professional. You obviously don't want a relationship with her so count on her massage skills instead of sex skills.

Just my thoughts,

TNR

Aboonai
01-03-08, 01:26
Sorry, I meant to put Rycroft, not Sheridan St. My bad.

Comp Dude 35
01-03-08, 01:43
Dudes,

Went to see what all the talk was about and she is the best looking MT I've seen and I've seen a lot (for those who know Junko in the beginning, you know she was awesome when she was just a MT on the CC 2nd floor).

If she wants a boob job, she had better pay off her massage school debts too; Hey DAVE50, since you're her friend, why don't you make a suggestion to her and let her know that the way to get the "bling" is to give up something. Might help the rest of us out.

Trick420
01-03-08, 02:04
I found Sweet! Shes working @ Mika Relaxation behind club Rockza. That girl is my one of my favs. Her name matches her very nice n sweet. If u visit her be nice to her ok.

Happy New year everyone!

Slypher
01-03-08, 04:08
Hey. I was on another website and I just saw a post saying that someone heard that PT might close up in 6 months. And that the whole area around there has been bought by some korean development company. Has anyone heard anything about this? I'm scouring the news wires as we speak trying to find evidence to the contrary.

Member #1062
01-03-08, 16:11
She is the hottest fucking M/T out there as we speak. L10/A10/S10.
And btw, she does not need a fucking boobjob.

I've seen too many girls screw up their great bodies with unnecessary boob jobs. But, hey, if she's that hot and decides to start including happy endings, I'll donate some $ for the cause.

Kapalua
01-03-08, 16:19
I was on another website and I just saw a post saying that someone heard that PT might close up in 6 months. And that the whole area around there has been bought by some korean development company. Has anyone heard anything about this? I'm scouring the news wires as we speak trying to find evidence to the contrary.
Here's a news report from the Honolulu Advertiser:

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071221/BUSINESS04/712210337/1071

Although the Advertiser news report doesn't specifically say that relaxation/massage businesses on the property will close, it does state: "The buyers will likely tear down the aging buildings to make way for a mixed-use commercial complex that could include retail and office space and condominiums, people familiar with the deal said." If the Advertiser's map of the property (below) is correct, among the businesses located on that parcel are Pine Tree, China Spa, Young's Massage, Centerfolds (strip club), and several hostess bars. However, some of those businesses might move to different locations rather than permanently close.

John Ross
01-03-08, 17:28
Kapalua is correct. The new owners are not willing to negotiate lease extensions. Instead, they are waiting for the leases to expire so they may knock down the entire block. They own the block from Rycroft to Liona Street. That would be from Youngs Massage to Sorabol Restaurant and eastward to the edge of the Pagoda Terrace property.

Alohaoe
01-03-08, 20:52
She was not bad. I didn't get the body to body deal during the TS. Did you get it on your first visit? Tried her once, but never went back as I saw some bumps down there. It could have been from shaving, but didn't want to risk anything even with a cover. It was suspicious looking. She's nice, but couldn't stand the smoking breath. Heard she was jumping around from Rose to GQ to Roppongi. Guess she is back at Rose.Just talk to Yoko she doesn't give body to body massage somebody.

Higuy
01-03-08, 22:24
Anyone recognize this provider's ad?

PASSION EROTIC MASSAGE - w4m - 37
Reply to: pers-527605851@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-03, 3:13PM HST

36DD-28-36
FULL SERVICE
FULL BODY MASSAGE
ALSO
COUPLES WELCOME
** SPECIALS AVALIBLE **
(808) 384 8372
INCALL/OUTCALL ( NO BLOCKED CALLS )
CALL TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT no e-mails

~~~ALANA ~~~

DONATATIONS ( 160hr = 250 1.5 hr )

Higuy
01-03-08, 22:26
Same provider ... more details

***~!!!TRY MY EXXXOTIC SENSUAL MASSAGE!!!~*** - w4m - 35
Reply to: pers-527580608@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-03, 2:47PM HST

***~!!!TRY MY EXXXOTIC SENSUAL MASSAGE!!!!******

*SENSUAL STROKES.
*SPORTS MASSAGE.
*DEEP TISSUE.
*HOT OIL RUBDOWN.
(IN-CALL AND OR OUT-CALL)
"SATISFACTION STARTS AT THE DOOR AND U WILL LEAVE WITH A SMILE"
I'M CERTIFIED, SEXY, INDEPENDENT AND DESCREET.

********"I CAN TAKE YOU TO PLEASURE WORLD!!*******************
THIS OFFER IS FOR GENTLEMEN ONLY!!
ONLY RESPOND WHEN YOUR READY FOR BUSINESS\PLEASURE!THANKS;)
NO PRIVATE #S OR NO EMAILS! 1Hr.140 1.5Hr.200
~ALANA~ 808 384 8372

DownAndOut
01-03-08, 22:43
I think you should enjoy the ride. She is a good enough therapist to not get release. A friendship like that doesn't come often with a professional. You obviously don't want a relationship with her so count on her massage skills instead of sex skills.

Just my thoughts,

TNRHi Tag,

Have you been seeing her for a while and did you specifically ask for a release? IMHO she is a "real" therapist. I saw her only once, over a year ago. Terrific massage. But she specifically told me she doesn't do that. It's cool that she actually does, maybe if she likes you. I'll try her again. Thanks.

Down

Hypo Luxa
01-03-08, 22:51
Just talk to Yoko she doesn't give body to body massage somebody.
Dude, those girls will tell you whatever they feel like telling you. You can't go by what they say. It truly is a YMMV situation.

HawaiiGui
01-03-08, 23:25
I found Sweet! Shes working @ Mika Relaxation behind club Rockza. That girl is my one of my favs. Her name matches her very nice n sweet. If u visit her be nice to her ok.

Happy New year everyone!Check this provider posting as a monger!!

Hunny, we can smell you a mile away!

Slypher
01-04-08, 01:23
Kapalua is correct. The new owners are not willing to negotiate lease extensions. Instead, they are waiting for the leases to expire so they may knock down the entire block. They own the block from Rycroft to Liona Street. That would be from Youngs Massage to Sorabol Restaurant and eastward to the edge of the Pagoda Terrace property.Bugger,

I'm going to have to go to pine tree a couple times soon then. I almost have a full Frequent visitor card.

Comp Dude 35
01-04-08, 01:31
Same provider ... more detailsIf that's the same woman, she works out of Kaneohe housing just off Kahekili; hapa, but looks more haole, used to be a model, but not quite like that now (being generous). She advertised as the Asian China Red or something like that on CL.

Does give a good BBBJ, but lots of 'slop' and don't care for the extra saliva

Tagn Release
01-04-08, 01:35
Hi Tag,

Have you been seeing her for a while and did you specifically ask for a release? IMHO she is a "real" therapist. I saw her only once, over a year ago. Terrific massage. But she specifically told me she doesn't do that. It's cool that she actually does, maybe if she likes you. I'll try her again. Thanks.

DownI have seen her for maybe 3 years. I wouldn't ask for release then or now. I may have gotten her on a good day. I have not always gotten it and will be fine if I don't get it again. Like I said, she is a great therapist and easy on the eyes.

TNR

Asianlover4u
01-04-08, 02:16
I have a questions why would anyone pay for the escorts or that type of service for like 260 roses or 300 roses/dollars, when you can go to an AMP and pay 200 total. Plus you can pick the best looking girl that is available, if not just leave and head on over to the next one.

Magnod
01-04-08, 03:08
Same provider ... more details

Sounds good. TOFTT!

Manicure
01-04-08, 03:17
I will like to ask very politely, and without wishing at all any hot discussion on the topic, but is the amp scene friendly to a caucasian guy in Honolulu? I am international traveller and have done some Chinese houses in places like Barcelona. Thank you and I welcome your recommendation.

Ho Brah
01-04-08, 04:23
Is the woman who owns the dog at Mika's the ms? I ended up with her when I went there yesterday, told me her name was Keiko or something like that.

Kekehawaii
01-04-08, 04:23
Hi Tag,

DownShe is like Mei Ling. She will only give it to those she likes or feels comfortable with. Save you $ and go to an amp where it is guaranteed. She won't do much more other than some grabbing and sucking. Better elsewhere.

StripedFashion
01-04-08, 04:39
I have a questions why would anyone pay for the escorts or that type of service for like 260 roses or 300 roses/dollars, when you can go to an AMP and pay 200 total. Plus you can pick the best looking girl that is available, if not just leave and head on over to the next one. Funny you say that as I've been thinking about it recently. I've yet to indulge in an AMP. Though I have been a "those" massage parlors which claim to be legit and will provide "extras" if your lucky. I have yet to be one of these men (lucky).

Everyone has their own preferences of indulging in this honolulu sex scene, especially with fellow monger/hobbyists as ourselves. From waht I have seen, theyre arent many asian providers, just word of mouth from waht I've read on this guide (mainly AMPs). It seems to be the preference for us kama'aina, right?

As for me, its more about being anonymous and discreet as I mostly do outcalls and have them come to my hotel room (I know thats added $$, but bear with my point of view for now). With escorts (again I'm speaking from experience, and not an AMP point of view) you can sit them down chat, I usually offer them a drink (usually they go for chardonnay, but I have had some that also like beer or a vodka mixed drink. I always ask them what theyre drinking before they come see me) and if I got extra pot, I burn them out (I've learned its better to do this. AFTER). Payment is also left in white envelope, which is a classy way of gifting them for their services. Not convinced yet? Well. Hrm okay.

You also have a bed. In other words again its more of a homely feeling with these elements around you (I've also had exhibitionist types that insisted I leave the drapes open. Uh, again, being discreet right? ) and I like to bring my laptop and portable surround sound, choosing music that gets us into the mood, TV playing these Jellyfish or coral reef DVDs I got from Amazon. Haha! Boiz, these are awesome visuals to have on while fucking, I'm serious. Hotel shower (also shower cap for your girl) comes in handy as well.

It also seems the extra $ is the service that you have company over, not just some fuck toy to play around with for the next, ewps, 45 mins and counting! Me, myself, when I get intimate with a woman I want that GFE. Roll around and cuddle a bit, have her tell you part of her life story while you "oh yeah? That's nice, hun" while rubbing her nan. I've read AMPs provide this, but you can't fuck around under the bedsheets, can you? Again added $.

I'm also the type that likes to plan ahead, and shopping on CL (well good luck finding anything on that place, fucking flaggers) eros, ********, honolulu backpages, ***********, cutie-hawaii, etc etc, you can get an idea of who you want to see. Recently I've ventured out of the asian circuit and have a thing for european looking women. So with this, the honolulu escort pages are ideal. I know who I have my eye on next and shall report. No worries.

These are just my preferences, and shit, who knows maybe its better to save that hundred or so dollars to just pick and choose at an AMP, right? Maybe I've been missing out all this time. Though I am still very self-concious about who see's me walking into these places, ready to pay for sex, this after all is a small island and haha, well I'm sure you all know what I'm getting at.

Anyone out there care to help me out on this, though I believe its in the wrong thread (*note* postmaster, I will list this on the "escorts" section as well). However I do feel that its a very valid question, also a good one at that.

So gents, why?

Aloha and happy new years boiz.

StripedFashion

Kapalua
01-04-08, 09:04
With the various recent changes in the Honolulu relaxation and massage scene, I thought it might be useful to post an updated geographic list that includes (a) relaxation places and (b) some massage places where special service is definitely available. Below is the updated list. Any additions from other members are welcome.

Pearl City

Pearl City Relaxation: 803 Kam Highway, Pearl City Business Plaza, # 206

Downtown

Mina (Masseuse): 215 North King Street (across from Aala Park), call 537-9686 for appointment

Fantasia (formerly Emma’s): 1227 Alapai Street (next to Club Alapai Cafe)

Ward Avenue Area

Rose Marri: 320 Ward Avenue, # 208

Pink: 350 Ward Avenue, # 200

Golden Queen: 350 Ward Avenue, # 206

Rappongi: 350 Ward Avenue, # 210

Smile Spa: 754 Ilaniwai Street, Second Floor

Keeaumoku Street

Champion Spa: 641 Keeaumoku Street, # 14

VIP: 655 Keeaumoku Street, # 111

China Spa: 825 Keeaumoku Street, Second Floor

Pine Tree: 835 Keeaumoku Street, # 102B

Young’s Massage: 919 Keeaumoku Street, Second Floor

Hula: 1020 Keeaumoku Street, # 203

Young Street

Nirvana: 1334 Young Street, # 214

Imperial: 1344 Young Street, # 2A

Makaloa Street / Rycroft Street

Ohana: 1357 Makaloa Street, Second Floor

Lavender (formerly Ace): 1320 Rycroft Street

King Street / Beretania Street

Excel: 1236 South King Street, # 204

Golden Massage: 1272 South King Street, # 206

Top Floor: 1275 South King Street, Second Floor

Fuji’s: 1350 South King Street, # 117 (entrance on Young Street, across from Di’s Karaoke)

King Relaxation: 1507 South King Street, # 101 (A.Y. Wong Building)

Crystal Healing: 1507 South King Street, # 104 (A.Y. Wong Building)

Oriental: 1507 South King Street, # 205 (A.Y. Wong Building)

Hana Therapy: 1507 South King Street, # 305 (A.Y. Wong Building)

Paradise Spa: 1930 South Beretania Street

Oahu Best Massage (formerly Moonlight): 2626 South King Street, # 200

Kalakaua Avenue Area

Judy Massage: 1602 Kalakaua Avenue

Aloha TLC: 1608 Kalakaua Avenue

Ginger’s: 1694 Kalakaua Avenue, # 211

Tokyo Relaxation: 1750 Kalakaua Avenue (Century Center), # 109

Mika: 1700 Kalauokalani Way (near Club Rock Za)

Jini Therapeutic Massage (formerly New York New York): 435 Atkinson Drive, Second Floor (across from Ala Moana Hotel)

Slypher
01-04-08, 09:19
Thanks for the Updated List Kapalua. I really hope that the Keeaumoku part doesn't change untill mid 09. Oh well.

But, I'd like to know something. A while ago I read somewhere that Nirvana providers gave BB service. Does anyone know if this is still true?

Lkjhgf
01-04-08, 14:53
If that's the same woman, she works out of Kaneohe housing just off Kahekili; hapa, but looks more haole, used to be a model, but not quite like that now (being generous). She advertised as the Asian China Red or something like that on CL.

Does give a good BBBJ, but lots of 'slop' and don't care for the extra salivaBBBJ, Sounds good, can any one please provide a contact number, and a rating L,A,S.

Thanks

Azn Player
01-04-08, 15:08
I will like to ask very politely, and without wishing at all any hot discussion on the topic, but is the amp scene friendly to a caucasian guy in Honolulu? I am international traveller and have done some Chinese houses in places like Barcelona. Thank you and I welcome your recommendation.

Unlike some places in their Asian homelands, IMHO the AMPs here are pretty much "foreigner friendly". Here, it's more about the money than your ethnicity.

Of course, as with anyplace in the world, YMMV.

Azn Player
01-04-08, 15:10
Kapalua,

Mahalo for taking the time to post that list.
It is indeed very helpful!

I've been out of the scene for a bit, so sorry I haven't had much to contribute of late. That might change shortly. If so, you can be sure I'll post the info. as usual.

Thanks again!
AP

Belut Boy
01-04-08, 17:06
Check this provider posting as a monger!!

Hunny, we can smell you a mile away!
I read the other posts by trick420, no kidding. This is so not a monger but "sweet" herself.

Kapalua
01-04-08, 18:25
I will like to ask very politely, and without wishing at all any hot discussion on the topic, but is the amp scene friendly to a caucasian guy in Honolulu?
If you have "green" in your wallet, AMPs in Honolulu don't care if you're white. :) There are many white customers who regularly patronize AMPs in Honolulu, and I don't know of any AMP in Honolulu that prohibits or discriminates against white guys.

Lkjhgf
01-04-08, 20:45
If you have "green" in your wallet, AMPs in Honolulu don't care if you're white. :) There are many white customers who regularly patronize AMPs in Honolulu, and I don't know of any AMP in Honolulu that prohibits or discriminates against white guys.Kap,

That's a good one, if you got the greens, you can even be pink, blue, yellow, black, white, and so on.

Da One
01-04-08, 23:50
I think this has been discussed before, but I just was wondering how much does a popular "hottie" AMP provider make in a month or year?

I know they make way more than I make!

Thanks

Manicure
01-05-08, 02:26
Thanks guys for the intel, now I will report next week on my experience

Double Dluva
01-05-08, 08:44
I had Mina @ Pink's a few weeks ago with alright results. It was kind of late (3 am) and I was tired of driving around. I needed a massage, so I chose a pretty Korean gal. Plus with my chest fetish, she certainly got my attention. She's in her late 20's/early 30's, about 5'5", 120lbs, with augmented D's. We started with a TS and some light conversation. The massage afterwards was not too bad. Then we started with a quick BJ followed by doggie. Finished up with Mish. There was only three of them and it was kind of slow that night, so she wanted me in and out. More customers = more x-mas cash. So I got my massage, a shower, tit play and a happy ending. Not too bad for a slow night. Got the usual hot towel clean-up. L7/A7/S7. Maybe I'll start a little sooner. Possibly on the weekend. Anyways, hope you animals had a wonderful x-mas and a happy new year!

Good Hunting!

DDluva

LexLuther
01-05-08, 12:13
Da One,

I'm not sure why this is so important to guys, but here we go.

You could probably figure it out roughly yourself. You have to consider many things. For instance, how many hours per day is the AMP open? Some are open 24/7 in some cities. But let's assume for the sake of argument that this particular one is open 12 hours (a conservative assumption). We'll assume it's open 7 days a week except for holidays.

Let's assume further that this spa has an average of four girls working and that they get enough traffic that in any given hour two girls are working. Some customers will choose a 1/2 hour session and others will choose 1 hour sessions. But to simplify we'll assume every customer takes a 1 hour session and that they all choose FS. Normally the mamasan will enforce some sort of rotation in order to keep all the girls happy. So based upon our assumptions we'll say that our fictional hottie serves one customer every two hours. So in a twelve hour day she may server 6 customers.

Assume she gets to keep the whole tip and that the tips average $100.00 per customer. So in one week our girl will see an income of 6 times 7 times $100.00 or $4,200. Let's round it up to $5,000.00.

So that's an average of approx. $20.000 per month. Tax free. But we all know that the organ that these gals use is not meant for that much fucking. Then there's the mental and emotional strain. So although theoretically a gal could make nearly 1/4 million per year, it's more reasonable to assume she makes somewhere in excess of $100,000 per year, tax free.

I know that makes some of you guys angry to know that a girl can make more than you make by selling what many girls give away free. But you also have to think about the risks they take. Risk of contracting a disease. Risk of incarceration. Etc.

LexLuther

Tadhook
01-05-08, 14:22
I know some girls will not service blacks, but if you are white, no problem.

Aboonai
01-05-08, 20:11
BBBJ, Sounds good, can any one please provide a contact number, and a rating L,A,S.

ThanksIf you're talking about Higuy's post, contact number for that provider is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] (Alana).

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Insatiable808
01-06-08, 03:30
'Twas the Night After Christmas...and all I could think about was the TALENT lounging around at Nirvana.

I had previously enjoyed Amy. Very tasty! However, I really wanted a younger provider.

This next encounter I was hoping for a NutBuster to help relieve the usual XMas Stress (family, lunch at in-laws, dinner at my folks, late snacks/drinks/natural herbs with the cousins/friends/moochers).

Knowing MS Bonnie from NYer/SS/CHMP, she hooked me up with one of her Hottest Providers! Her name is Miki, Korean, 5'2", 110, B+, long straight black hair. Hot, tight, sexy, horny! Everything I want in a A+ provider.

Excellent table shower with much soaping/stroking of the unit. Very soft, yet firm hands. I was heading towards "Nirvana". Back to the room, I get comfy, she leaves for a couple of minutes. She returns, we begin the carnal act of lovemaking! CBJ, 69, Asian CG, RCG, DG, spoon, DG again, mish, 69, mish.

Had to extend for additional hour! She did not want me to leave without HE in her pussy! After much more grinding, pounding, cavity exploration, I finally exploded in her tight, moist, numb pussy! Table shower to clean up & get turned on again. Back to the room for drying & warming up via her body heat. Love the cuddling! She helped with putting on underwear, shirt, shorts & casual shoes. Final hug & tasty kiss & grab/explore okole/pussy! Would definitely return ASAP!

L8, A10, S10, P10 (tight/moist/DATY).

1st hr .5 / 1.5 & 2nd hr .5 / 1.5

Returned a few days later on a Sun afternoon, 12noon. Enjoyed her wonderful moistness again. Same excellent service & level of horniness!

Newest on my list of ATFs.

I Look Forward To My Next Visit To Nirvana...(Kelly?)
Anyone else have an excellent experience with a young/slim Nirvana Hottie?

I SO LOVE THIS HOBBY!

Slypher
01-06-08, 15:03
'Twas the Night After Christmas...and all I could think about was the TALENT lounging around at Nirvana.

I had previously enjoyed Amy. Very tasty!

This next encounter I was hoping for a NutBuster to help relieve the usual XMas Stress (family, lunch at in-laws, dinner at my folks, late snacks/drinks/natural herbs with the cousins/friends/moochers).

Knowing MS Bonnie from NYer/SS/CHMP, she hooked me up with one of her Hottest Providers! Her name is Miki, Korean, 5'2", 110, B+, long straight black hair. Hot, tight, sexy, horny! Everything I want in a A+ provider.

Excellent table shower with much soaping/stroking of the unit. Very soft, yet firm hands. I was heading towards "Nirvana". Back to the room, I get comfy, she leaves for a couple of minutes. She returns, we begin the carnal act of lovemaking! CBJ, 69, Asian CG, RCG, DG, spoon, DG again, mish, 69, mish.

Had to extend for additional hour! She did not want me to leave without HE in her pussy! After much more grinding, pounding, cavity exploration, I finally exploded in her tight, moist, numb pussy! Would definitely return ASAP!

Returned a few days later on a Sun afternoon, 12noon. Enjoyed her wonderful moistness again. Same excellent service & level of horniness!

I SO LOVE THIS HOBBY!I guess YMMV really applies with her. I had Miki at nirvana and I wasn't impressed, are we talking about the same Miki?

Viper78
01-06-08, 23:01
Anyone have any info on this one?

###asian deVil massage ### HURRY - w4mw - 39

Reply to: pers-529677926@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-05, 2:22PM HST

atisfying Full Bodyrub by sexy girls.

Very nice and clean environment.

please call 808 384 8372

serious calls only no blocked calls

100 160 200
1/2 1Hr 2HR

Ck813
01-07-08, 16:32
Everyone seems to like a table shower, but remember and think how many dicks and okeles been on that table. A stand up shower is just as good. Just thought!!!

I had previously enjoyed Amy. Very tasty! However, I really wanted a younger provider.

Had to extend for additional hour! She did not want me to leave without HE in her pussy! After much more grinding, pounding, cavity exploration, I finally exploded in her tight, moist, numb pussy! Table shower to clean up & get turned on again. Back to the room for drying & warming up via her body heat. Love the cuddling! She helped with putting on underwear, shirt, shorts & casual shoes. Final hug & tasty kiss & grab/explore okole/pussy! Would definitely return ASAP!

Anyone else have an excellent experience with a young/slim Nirvana Hottie?

I SO LOVE THIS HOBBY!

Tendo
01-07-08, 17:26
Just FYI in the penny saver there was a cupon for smile spa. 20 off. Thinking of going. Who would you guys say would be the best gal there?

Kapalua
01-07-08, 17:52
Just FYI in the penny saver there was a cupon for smile spa. 20 off. Thinking of going. Who would you guys say would be the best gal there?
There is also a $20 discount advertisement for Smile Spa in the sports section of the Honolulu Advertiser. (However, there have been some unfavorable reports about Smile Spa in the forums.)

Kamipulu
01-07-08, 19:38
There is also a $20 discount advertisement for Smile Spa in the sports section of the Honolulu Advertiser. (However, there have been some unfavorable reports about Smile Spa in the forums.)

Smile Spa changed owners. They did some cosmetic renovations but basically the same setup. Used to be Korean owned and they took more pride in the type of workers. Now Vietnamese owned and the girls there are sub par. mix of mainland haole providers and viet over-the-hill. Overall the service has dropped. They just want to get you in and out as fast as possible.

SS used to be my favorite place, but with the new sub par providers I'm looking to find a new fav place.

Un Holy
01-07-08, 20:04
SS=Shit Spa

The absolute shit hole of spadom.

Belut Boy
01-08-08, 01:08
Haven't been there since my car got broken into outside. Good thing I haven't. My last experience was bad, but it sounds like it got worse since then.

Aboonai
01-08-08, 03:06
Anyone have any info on this one?Seems like that's the same provider in Higuy's posts(1090 and 1091). She gives 3 different ages though, 35, 37, and 39 with the same contact info. Hmmmmm.

Kapalua
01-08-08, 17:19
She stole 20 from my wallet while I was in the shower.
Sorry to hear about the theft and thanks for the warning.

It's a good policy for a hobbyist to keep his wallet, or the pants containing the wallet, within his view (especially when at an unfamiliar AMP or with an unfamiliar provider).

Doctor Man Toy
01-08-08, 19:35
that I plan on spending in with inside the MP and when it is shower time, I take my wallet with me so they don't start fishing around for cash or credit cards and keep it in eyesight.

Buck N Ham
01-09-08, 02:36
I had the same thing happen to me before at the old Kiku. I usually carry exact amount and no other identification or cards. Plausible deniability.

that I plan on spending in with inside the MP and when it is shower time, I take my wallet with me so they don't start fishing around for cash or credit cards and keep it in eyesight.

Kim Chee Kane
01-09-08, 03:51
Just had a session with Prannie. She's on the older side but for some reason I thought she looked nice for her age. She has a pretty good body as well.

The session was quite good and I enjoyed it. Has anyone had any experiences with her? Legit or opportunity for more?

Thanks.

Insatiable808
01-09-08, 05:45
Sorry to hear that some of you have had bad experiences at SS. Yes, it is not the place it used to be. There are some providers there who I wouldn't stick my enemy's dick into; unattractive, unsexy (although they think they are sexy), too chunky, bad attitudes. However, when you find a gem, you polish it whenever you can. After all, we go there for the pussy, not the accomodations, ambience or current business practices. Just listen to your spidey senses & be safe.

I've had several carnal encounters with Tiffany. The last one better than the one before. She is BOOTYLICIOUS!! Voluptuous in a slim way, just the way I like it. 19 y/o, brunette, hair just past her shoulders, 5'8", 125 lbs, natural C's. She said she was from the southern part of the US. She looks kinda hapa, more haole with touch of Asian. Very pretty face! Her boobs & nipples were ripe for the suckling & licking. Her ass was very curvy, doggie style was a thrill!

No TS, gave myself a quick soap & warm rinse. Returned to room to find her on the bed, with her kimono-style robe exposing her gorgeous body & inviting me to join her. We were in the room with the leather sofa & queen size bed. Kisses to begin the session. CBJ, CG, mish. She does not allow DATY, but I request each time, just in case she changes her mind. Who wouldn't enjoy canoodling that 19 y/o pussy? Maybe next time will be the charm. I'll let you folks know how sweet her juices are.

Move to sofa for some Rev CG, doggie, from behind with her feet on the sofa in sitting position-I'm standing on the floor & enter her from behind (great penetration).

Back to the bed for more doggie (great ass), then drill her in spoon position. Finish off in mish. BIG BANG IP!! Went over the time limit, because she forgot to set her alarm. No problem! We both were satisfied & spent. Both sweaty & exhausted from the grinding & suckling.

Very PSE!! She is so HOT! L9 A9 S10. .3 (with coupon) / 1.5

I try to be as nice & pleasant to the MS & Providers as possible! I definitely don't want to be perceived by them as a penny pincher! I know that I'll spend at least $$ (.5/1.5), and in the process, will enjoy the beautiful creature of my choosing. I use coupons whenever possible to save a couple of bucks, but I don't sweat it! If the girls know that they don't have to squeeze me for $$, I definitely tend to get more TLC.

'Til next posting...Aloha

I enjoy your contributions to this forum. Keep the info coming!

BE SAFE!

Insatiable808
01-09-08, 05:54
that I plan on spending in with inside the MP and when it is shower time, I take my wallet with me so they don't start fishing around for cash or credit cards and keep it in eyesight.The only things I bring to any AMP (besides a raging hard-on) is my keys & the money I intend to spend. I leave my wallet & cell ph in the car. Why take chances? So far, so good.

The less I've brought into an AMP, the greater my enjoyment of the session. No need worry about getting ripped off. Nothing to ripoff.

Okay, enjoy the fruits.

Kapalua
01-09-08, 09:17
when it is shower time, I take my wallet with me so they don't start fishing around for cash or credit cards and keep it in eyesight.
By taking the wallet (or the pants containing the wallet) with me into the shower area, and keeping the wallet (or pants) within my view, I've never yet had a problem with theft in an AMP. Personally, I prefer to take the wallet with me into the AMP rather than leaving it outside in the car for an hour or more.

Curiosity led me to perform a search on prior Smile Spa reports, and there have been previous incidents of theft at Smile Spa. So it seems that anyone who decides to go to Smile Spa should be particularly careful.

Akaaka50
01-09-08, 14:16
I have been going to Smile Spa "exclusively" as a newbie to this hobby only because I wanted to feel comfortable in familiar surroundings just as you would go to the same bar and get to know the bartender. And this approach for me has worked-out well as I have gotten to know most of the girls and also get inside information of when "new" girls are coming-in. They are expecting some "new" girls within the next week! I also appreciate the location of Smile Spa as it is out of the way and out of sight for those of us who have to remain incognito.

Lkjhgf
01-09-08, 17:14
I have been going to Smile Spa "exclusively" as a newbie to this hobby only because I wanted to feel comfortable in familiar surroundings just as you would go to the same bar and get to know the bartender. And this approach for me has worked-out well as I have gotten to know most of the girls and also get inside information of when "new" girls are coming-in. They are expecting some "new" girls within the next week! I also appreciate the location of Smile Spa as it is out of the way and out of sight for those of us who have to remain incognito.Akaaka, A new member with only two post, may be the owner of Smile Spa. Please read some of the reports from some of the following senior member,Un Holy, Belnt Boy, 1971, kapulua, Doctor Man Toy, and Insatiable 808. Any way be carefull and be safe.

Ck813
01-09-08, 17:39
Very sweet Thai-Woman that use to work at Thai-Issan with Jennifer. Nice rack and very friendly woman/person to be around with. She also works in the stadium mall. She kind of lost her touch as she works so much that her pressure is not strong.

NO EXTRAS!!! TOTALLY LEGITE!!!

Just had a session with Prannie. She's on the older side but for some reason I thought she looked nice for her age. She has a pretty good body as well.

The session was quite good and I enjoyed it. Has anyone had any experiences with her? Legit or opportunity for more?

Thanks.

Htdl11
01-09-08, 17:43
Figured I better start contributing since I've been reaping the benefits of the great info on this site.

Newbie to all of this so bear with me.

Couple months back I saw the seemingly ever so popular Son Kyong.

I had read (can't remember if it was here or somewhere else) that she wasn't taking any new male clients, but figured I'd give it a shot since I liked the reviews.

Got lucky and was able to make an appointment with her.

She was VERY good looking, in my opinion.

The massage was great too.

The one downside, if any, was that she went on and on and on about how ignorant or uneducated westerners are about sex, etc.

That was a little hard to listen to and detracted slightly from the experience, but I managed to keep her man-bashing tirade off me as long as I kept humbly agreeing. LoL.

I had read reviews about her rimming, but had no idea what I was in for.

And BOY was I surprised with the "prostate massage" she did. LoL.

First time for me with something like that.

For those that don't know, it's definitely more then some slight ass play. LoL.

Overall experience was good though and I would / will repeat.

$ + .2 tip for me, although I've read others say you can get away with just playing the flat $.

LexLuther
01-09-08, 23:05
I guess it's true that there can be a bad apple in every basket or a bad banana in every bunch. But thankfully, in almost 40 years of taking my leisure at AMP's, I've never been robbed.

LexLuther

Hypo Luxa
01-09-08, 23:28
I guess it's true that there can be a bad apple in every basket or a bad banana in every bunch. But thankfully, in almost 40 years of taking my leisure at AMP's, I've never been robbed.

LexLuther
Me neither. In fact, I actually left my wallet and "expensive" sunglasses behind and realized it the next day. When I went back, the Mama had it because the provider gave it to her in case I came back.

Yup. Bad apples...

But, I was in Smile one time where a guy was raising holy Hell because he had $2000 stolen from his belongings. I mean it was a violent altercation. But, he's an idiot for having that much on him and leaving it unattended anyways.

Qjkl
01-10-08, 02:07
But, I was in Smile one time where a guy was raising holy Hell because he had $2000 stolen from his belongings. I mean it was a violent altercation. But, he's an idiot for having that much on him and leaving it unattended anyways.

How violent was the altercation? I always wonder if something like that went down, if a bunch of local/Hawaiian/Korean/Samoan enforcers would come down to take care of business.

In general, I take as little as possible with me, but at Smile, I think it might be safer on me than in the car.

Omg Wtf
01-10-08, 06:31
Wow all this talk about Smile Spa and theft, but I'm so curious to try out Tiffany!

Wheres this place located at?

Hypo Luxa
01-10-08, 06:34
How violent was the altercation? I always wonder if something like that went down, if a bunch of local/Hawaiian/Korean/Samoan enforcers would come down to take care of business.

In general, I take as little as possible with me, but at Smile, I think it might be safer on me than in the car.
Yelling at the top of his lungs in the lobby at Mama with five or six girls around him begging him to calm down. He picked something up and threw it at a wall.

First Try
01-10-08, 13:34
I have been going to Smile Spa "exclusively" as a newbie to this hobby only because I wanted to feel comfortable in familiar surroundings just as you would go to the same bar and get to know the bartender. And this approach for me has worked-out well as I have gotten to know most of the girls and also get inside information of when "new" girls are coming-in. They are expecting some "new" girls within the next week! I also appreciate the location of Smile Spa as it is out of the way and out of sight for those of us who have to remain incognito.

What happened at your visit to PT to make you switch?

Akaaka50
01-10-08, 14:21
Pinetree was also good to me and I have seen Tiffany a few times; again the only draw-back is the long walk through the tunnel to the entrance. I am always concerned about making that "chance" encounter of seeing someone I know. Everyone has their opinions and favorite places to "haunt" and mine is Smile ... to each their own.

Kapalua
01-10-08, 17:13
Wow all this talk about Smile Spa and theft, but I'm so curious to try out Tiffany!

Wheres this place located at?
Smile Spa is located upstairs at 754 Ilaniwai Street (on the mauka side of the street). Ilaniwai Street runs between Ward Avenue and Cooke Street in Kakaako, and Smile Spa is close to Cooke Street.

Ck813
01-10-08, 17:24
Been going there since they were open and never had a problem. Walk in there with your head up high and like you are the king and they will not fuck with you. I agree with the guy that said if you are going to bring $2000.00 and leave it in the room not too smart. That is like leaving the keys in the car with your children in their carseats. Okay maybe not quite the same but you get the picture. I am going to go and try Tiffany. Will report after i pop that one.

Jasonk12
01-11-08, 03:57
Aloha,

I'm deciding where to go. I'm a newbie. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Jasonk12
01-11-08, 04:28
Please PM me with suggestions on who to see for my first AMP experience, or you can post on here.

Thanks

First Try
01-11-08, 04:28
OK, I called to make an appointment. I park my car and see a fellow monger go upstairs, younger, mid 20s with buzz hair cut not shaved. I follow about 10 minutes later so he can get settled into a room. I buzz in, from the descriptions it was Linda that answered. 5'1", big eyes, tan, busty. She collects the house & puts me room #3. I see a different monger go to the shower room. Then my provider enters. It is Jaymie/Jaynie. Strong Korean accent, small eyes, worse paunch than mine( poor wardrobe choice), 5'4" about 34B with neck length bleached brown hair with streaks. She asks if the house was collected, I say yes & brings me a towel. Back in the room she does a half lame massage. For those who read my posts I need & expect a decent massage. I get a better massage & with more emotion from my Sharper Image chair. On the flip she heads straight to junior with enough oil to grease a hog. I'm pissed at the lame 15 minute massage, her stroking wasn't hitting the spot, doesn't take anything off and really looked at the clock. I can't get off. I ask about BJ, she says maybe next time & suggest less oil. Doesn't work then she suggests BJ~ no thanks. Clean up & give her 0.2 mercy tip.

Stay away, I saw Hana on my way out.

Buck N Ham
01-11-08, 05:00
After reading posts about Pine Tree and specifically, Tiffany, it was motivaiton enough for me to take the long walk down that long, ominous.yet infamous. Corridor. (BTW, does anyone park there? )

As I got in, there were three of them. Two on laptops and one watching television. All smiling and making great eye contact. Big turn-on. Being my first time, I did not know who was who there. Walked into the room, got the usually interrogation for first-timers, paid the fee and asked for Tiffany. In she walks and tells me. You not police right? Said nope but my bruddah is one? Only joking I told her. Anyways, Tiffany is a bit on the slender side for me but her rack and attitude made up for it.

Got a pretty good TS with lots of lather on my little Iglesias. She towel dried me real good and escorted me back to the room. After dimming the lights, she approached me while I was standing and ever so gently gave me a senuous hug (it was senuous cuz she pressed her naked rack against my chest). Being about a foot taller than her she kissed under my neck, worked her way down to my chest and then asked me to sit down. On her knees and between my legs, the Tiffany experience began. When it was all over, I was tingling and looking forward to the next time.

Overall, she's a great provider. No DATY and an aggressive CG(not into the rough stuff) but the BBBJ and mish were awesome. L7/A8/S9.

Good luck all. Happy hunting.

Buck

John Ross
01-11-08, 05:26
OK, I called to make an appointment. I park my car and see a fellow monger go upstairs, younger, mid 20s with buzz hair cut not shaved. I follow about 10 minutes later so he can get settled into a room. I buzz in, from the descriptions it was Linda that answered. 5'1", big eyes, tan, busty. She collects the house & puts me room #3. I see a different monger go to the shower room. Then my provider enters. It is Jaymie/Jaynie. Strong Korean accent, small eyes, worse paunch than mine( poor wardrobe choice), 5'4" about 34B with neck length bleached brown hair with streaks. She asks if the house was collected, I say yes & brings me a towel. Back in the room she does a half lame massage. For those who read my posts I need & expect a decent massage. I get a better massage & with more emotion from my Sharper Image chair. On the flip she heads straight to junior with enough oil to grease a hog. I'm pissed at the lame 15 minute massage, her stroking wasn't hitting the spot, doesn't take anything off and really looked at the clock. I can't get off. I ask about BJ, she says maybe next time & suggest less oil. Doesn't work then she suggests BJ~ no thanks. Clean up & give her 0.2 mercy tip.

Stay away, I saw Hana on my way out.It sounds like you got Jenny. Crappy massage and goes straight to the hj. I saw her late at night and luckily did not see the paunch because I thought she was skinny. However, it could be a different girl as I think Jenny was around 5'7"

First Try
01-11-08, 13:40
It sounds like you got Jenny. Crappy massage and goes straight to the hj. I saw her late at night and luckily did not see the paunch because I thought she was skinny. However, it could be a different girl as I think Jenny was around 5'7"

I think you're correct. I was slouching my 5'6" in disappointment as I left. Her accent prevented me from understanding her LOL

Kapalua
01-11-08, 18:10
I'm deciding where to go. I'm a newbie. Any suggestions?
Welcome to the forum. My suggestion would be to take the time to carefully review the existing information on the forum, which is very helpful. Without knowing anything about you and your personal preferences, it might be difficult for other members to make specific recommendations beyond all the information that is already available on the forum.

Akaaka50
01-11-08, 18:42
Been going there since they were open and never had a problem. Walk in there with your head up high and like you are the king and they will not fuck with you. I agree with the guy that said if you are going to bring $2000.00 and leave it in the room not too smart. That is like leaving the keys in the car with your children in their carseats. Okay maybe not quite the same but you get the picture. I am going to go and try Tiffany. Will report after i pop that one.Skulzz, have you been to Smile in the past week; I have been told that they are expecting some "new" girls ?

Gherkin
01-12-08, 05:40
Have been trying to get back in for a 2nd visit with Sisi, but no luck. Anyone know if she is out of town for a while, or taking some sort of break for a few weeks?

On my first visit, she seemed unable to decide one way or the other whether she should keep it legit or not (I asked discreetly for massage "here"). The session ended with her telling me she had to be careful these days. This was disappointing, because she had a very sensual touch, which my body responded to. I'm respectful in these situations, but I'd like to break the ice based on other good reports in this and the other forum. I'm certain I've given her no reason to give me the cold shoulder (am always a gentleman, clean, respectful, know how to tip, etc.).

Since then, I've tried for an appointment, and received "try tomorrow", "try next week", and most recently "try next month". I'm beginning to get the hint, but am not really a quitter. If she's really away, I'll try again next month. If not, I should simply stop calling and leave her in peace, or maybe try again once I can get some sort of reference.

Thanks,

Gherkin

CM0069
01-12-08, 15:36
Very sweet Thai-Woman that use to work at Thai-Issan with Jennifer. Nice rack and very friendly woman/person to be around with. She also works in the stadium mall. She kind of lost her touch as she works so much that her pressure is not strong.

NO EXTRAS!!! TOTALLY LEGITE!!!That and no shower there. The location is also near the entrance of IcePalace so those going to and leaving can see whoever enters, pretty much in the open.

Un Holy
01-12-08, 16:07
Had a good one. Since I've seen her awhile she BBBJ me long time then let me switch mouth to puss several times. I finally decided to blow it in her mouth since I have cip many times with her. She swallowed everything. It took awhile for her to do that but worth it. She let me go back in her until it went limp. Her new rack is really nice. But she does not like it when you play too hard with her rack. I was looking for tiffany but did not see her.

Asian0255
01-13-08, 01:11
Have been trying to get back in for a 2nd visit with Sisi, but no luck. Anyone know if she is out of town for a while, or taking some sort of break for a few weeks?

On my first visit, she seemed unable to decide one way or the other whether she should keep it legit or not (I asked discreetly for massage "here"). The session ended with her telling me she had to be careful these days. This was disappointing, because she had a very sensual touch, which my body responded to. I'm respectful in these situations, but I'd like to break the ice based on other good reports in this and the other forum. I'm certain I've given her no reason to give me the cold shoulder (am always a gentleman, clean, respectful, know how to tip, etc.).

Since then, I've tried for an appointment, and received "try tomorrow", "try next week", and most recently "try next month". I'm beginning to get the hint, but am not really a quitter. If she's really away, I'll try again next month. If not, I should simply stop calling and leave her in peace, or maybe try again once I can get some sort of reference.

Thanks,

GherkinI like SiSi, as I've said in an earlier post. She gives a great sensual massage for almost the whole session. The finish has also been great. I was planning on visiting her in the next week. When you say you received “try tomorrow” etc. were you talking to her or a recorded message?

Member #3973
01-13-08, 03:04
Have been trying to get back in for a 2nd visit with Sisi, but no luck. Anyone know if she is out of town for a while, or taking some sort of break for a few weeks? ....

I had a very difficult time getting an appointment with her too. She closed her massage place, but as far as I know she is moving to a different apartment in the Century Center. She got busted for providing extras and is now really, REALLY careful about giving releases if at all. Wait a week or two and you may be in luck.

Kapalua
01-13-08, 03:14
On my first visit, she seemed unable to decide one way or the other whether she should keep it legit or not (I asked discreetly for massage "here"). The session ended with her telling me she had to be careful these days.

If you still can't make an appointment after another week or two, here's an idea: try calling for an appointment from a different phone number, using a different name and a different type of voice. If you can make an appointment that way, you will know that she's probably been avoiding you. (If you then don't want to see her, you can always cancel the appointment.)

Aaron Colt
01-13-08, 05:20

Thanks,

Gherkin

You should quit and move on, stop harassing the poor girl.

Gherkin
01-13-08, 05:47
Thanks very much for this info. If the bust was still in her mind, all her comments and actions now make perfect sense to me. I will wait, then call again, but will keep my expectations of anything more than a nice massage very low. My heart goes out to Sisi and any other honest hard workers who have to live with a view of LE as "the enemy" and not as their protectors.

Frankly, it stinks like heck that these friendly, hard-working, helpful, and harmless ladies are being hassled by the law in this way, and that our tax dollars are being (ab)used in this sort of thing. It also stinks that you or I have to put up with the same risk every time we engage.

(now steps onto a soap box):

I've been following House Bill 982 (http://capitol.hawaii.gov/sessioncurrent/bills/HB982_.htm) and looking for ways to support it, since it would rid us of this problem by deleting a lot of section 712-1200 of the law. There's some info in the world site, but it's a year out of date. Another poster there told me it was one of several bills on this subject (including some that would have the opposite effect) that are up for consideration in the 2008 session. Seems ripe for more attention from groups like ACLU, for example.

(Ok, off soap box now)

Gherkin

She got busted for providing extras and is now really, REALLY careful about giving releases if at all.

Hinode
01-13-08, 06:02
Brothers,

When Mina was at Roppongi, long ago I went there in a drunken stupor. Mina grabbed me by my hand and quickly escorted me into the room. Before Mina came out to greet me, though, there was this THICK local chick in the living room. About maybe 5'9" with her heels, nice MIX, not a shade of asian in her, maybe little bit chinese but doubt it. Hawaiian, Portugese, white, etc. shoulder length highlighted/light brown hair, THICK in all the right places. NOT fat at all. Local style. Pidgin, but not TITA kine talk. Say bout late 20s.

After I got done with Mina, another local brother had "her". She came out of the room, kissed him goodbye, did a 180 degree turn, looked at me and Mina, and gave us the "limp index finger" with her "rolling her eyes to the heavens" look.

Any 411 is greatly appreciated. Approx time line was about ..6 months ago.

PM me if you have any info..

Thanks in advance,
Hinode

Makana9
01-13-08, 16:22
I had a very difficult time getting an appointment with her too. She closed her massage place, but as far as I know she is moving to a different apartment in the Century Center. She got busted for providing extras and is now really, REALLY careful about giving releases if at all. Wait a week or two and you may be in luck.About Sisi, she has been like that for a few now, real sketchy. Same happened to me too, and seems like she only took me once she realized it was me. + use to see her later at night anyway, esp. When closer to closing time, so spent xtra time. YMMV, but as it seems, she just spooked now with all the talk of LE.

Asian0255
01-13-08, 21:18
I agree. People are getting stabbed down the street and LE is harassing a nice lady for making a few guys feel good. Member #3973, can you confirm that she was really busted? Is she in jeopardy of loosing her license (I think she has one)? What are they doing, making appointments and trapping them during a session? I always figured things were pretty safe all the way up on the 34th floor. Has this happened to any other providers? I’ll have to try and get in to see her in the next week.

Thanks very much for this info. If the bust was still in her mind, all her comments and actions now make perfect sense to me. I will wait, then call again, but will keep my expectations of anything more than a nice massage very low. My heart goes out to Sisi and any other honest hard workers who have to live with a view of LE as "the enemy" and not as their protectors.

Frankly, it stinks like heck that these friendly, hard-working, helpful, and harmless ladies are being hassled by the law in this way, and that our tax dollars are being (ab)used in this sort of thing. It also stinks that you or I have to put up with the same risk every time we engage.

(now steps onto a soap box):

I've been following House Bill 982 (http://capitol.hawaii.gov/sessioncurrent/bills/HB982_.htm) and looking for ways to support it, since it would rid us of this problem by deleting a lot of section 712-1200 of the law. There's some info in the world site, but it's a year out of date. Another poster there told me it was one of several bills on this subject (including some that would have the opposite effect) that are up for consideration in the 2008 session. Seems ripe for more attention from groups like ACLU, for example.

(Ok, off soap box now)

Gherkin

Kristy Nguyen
01-14-08, 04:08
Will I think smile spa is very good service for me. I love all duh gurls there.

Talapia
01-14-08, 06:59
Yo guys,

I know this question came up already, but I don't think it was answered, it's about that new place that used to be moonlight massage. Right behind pucks alley. Anyone adventurous enough to try it yet?

Last time I went there, didn't really like it, MS started doing the work and, don't get me wrong, but I wanted someone a younger and well, a bit more attractive. Didn't see any girls, and when I asked she said, you cannot choose here. So I said no thanks and dug. So after that, never again have I traversed.

Higuy
01-14-08, 12:15
I called last week and she said she was moving to another unit in the building. She did not say when she would be ready to take appointments again.

Hinode
01-14-08, 16:22
Had a great session with Jean. All the kinks and aches and pains went away. $ total with happy ending HJ. Still badass as usual.

Too bad I cant say the same about football this year. Worse beating Ive ever taken.

Hinode :(

Hinode
01-14-08, 16:24
Had a good one. Since I've seen her awhile she BBBJ me long time then let me switch mouth to puss several times. I finally decided to blow it in her mouth since I have cip many times with her. She swallowed everything. It took awhile for her to do that but worth it. She let me go back in her until it went limp. Her new rack is really nice. But she does not like it when you play too hard with her rack. I was looking for tiffany but did not see her.

Tried calling the joint first to inquire about Mimi. Whoever answered said she's on VAC and no ETA on when she'll be back.

What center is PT located in? Parking? Surrounding establishments?

Please advise.
Hinode

Kapalua
01-14-08, 16:37
I know this question came up already, but I don't think it was answered, it's about that new place that used to be moonlight massage. Right behind pucks alley. Anyone adventurous enough to try it yet?

Last time I went there, didn't really like it, MS started doing the work and, don't get me wrong, but I wanted someone a younger and well, a bit more attractive. Didn't see any girls, and when I asked she said, you cannot choose here. So I said no thanks and dug. So after that, never again have I traversed.
Earlier this month I was serviced by Yuki at Oahu Best Massage (new location: upstairs at 2626 South King Street), and I posted a brief report in the "Mature Asian Providers" section. During my visit I observed only two women there (Yuki and the mama), and they were both "mature." It didn't look like the type of place where young, beautiful women would be working.

John Ross
01-14-08, 17:22
Tried calling the joint first to inquire about Mimi. Whoever answered said she's on VAC and no ETA on when she'll be back.

Please advise.
HinodePT is across HMSA and McDs on Keeaumoku.

Ck813
01-14-08, 19:34
Both Mimi and Yuri are on vacation. I went to P/T about a week ago and mama did not seem quite herself. I think something is going on. Will talk to mama and see what info I can get. Also no eta on their return. In fact mama saidYuri may never return.

PT is across HMSA and McDs on Keeaumoku.

Devorzon
01-14-08, 20:57

Please advise.
Hinode

This is the fustrating thing about seeing her. She takes these looong vacations to vietnam, and unless you talked to her before she left, you have to keep calling to see if she's back. For whatever reason mamasan there won't say. I guess if she just left I'd try calling back in a month. Last time I saw her was over a month ago and she didn't mention anything about an upcoming vacation; if I knew I woulda tried to make it in before she left. Can't beat her bbbj's. If you know of any other providers that do bbbj's let me know. Since Bonnie from Champion is gone there are no options for me now.

I usually park on that small connector road between Kaheka and Keeamoku and walk in; don't know the name of it though. They are in that center across from mcdonalds with the strip clubs and korean bars. There are right next to some kind of Korean housewares store.

Magnod
01-14-08, 22:04
I thought I heard that Sisi's rent went up or she wanted to go with someplace cheaper so she was moving to a smaller apartment.

Akaaka50
01-14-08, 22:06
Go see Tiffany of PT - she has excellent technique and she also enjoys daty.

This is the fustrating thing about seeing her. She takes these looong vacations to vietnam, and unless you talked to her before she left, you have to keep calling to see if she's back. For whatever reason mamasan there won't say. I guess if she just left I'd try calling back in a month. Last time I saw her was over a month ago and she didn't mention anything about an upcoming vacation; if I knew I woulda tried to make it in before she left. Can't beat her bbbj's. If you know of any other providers that do bbbj's let me know. Since Bonnie from Champion is gone there are no options for me now.

I usually park on that small connector road between Kaheka and Keeamoku and walk in; don't know the name of it though. They are in that center across from mcdonalds with the strip clubs and korean bars. There are right next to some kind of Korean housewares store.

Aboonai
01-14-08, 23:21
Went to Lavender and had a session with Apple. She's everything that all you mongers have posted about her. This was my first time there and loved every minute of it.

Started off with some chitchat and then got right to it. While lying on my back she got on all fours and instantly shoved her breasts in my face. I started sucking on those nice sized nipples of hers while she swayed them side to side in a timely matter.

She then sucked on my twins for a bit then went straight to CBJ. And what a great CBJ it was! Nearly shot my load since she was at it for a while. Did CG, various Mish positions, and finished off DS. Took a shower, came back to the room, and she then gave me a massage.

What an excellent provider she is. Likes to cuddle and makes you feel right at home. True GFE IMO. Session lasted the whole hour and she's not one to hurry. Definately will repeat.

.5 for house and $.50 tip.

L/9 S/10 A/10

Sukebe1
01-15-08, 00:55
I know this question came up already, but I don't think it was answered, it's about that new place that used to be moonlight massage. Right behind pucks alley. Anyone adventurous enough to try it yet?Not any different from the old Moonlight. Older ladies, but pretty good massage. Extras available but didn't want any. With other places like Ohana and Best turning into more AMP style, it's good to have a walk in rub and tug place.

Manicure
01-15-08, 01:29
Well I will like to share with you with my first experience at AMP in Honolulu. I would like to put things in perspective first. This year I was really lucky and have experienced Gentlemen Parties in London (three girls with other two unknown guys for three hours with nice view of the main river in London for 130 british pounds), did outcalls in Montreal (duo) Toronto (special bare fs planned with a new to the business older women (fourties)), San Francisco and went several time in Bordel in Barcelona including one visit at the asian house (offered BFS but I refused there as this was in my opinion too risky).

So for me I have to feel the place first before I dig in. Went to the area of VIP, did not like the set up with the alley, one parking guy looking at your eyes and two or three guys watching you closely. So decided to move on. Went to Nirvada, well lets say that after so many reviews, these guys are getting traffic and should invest in exterior finish. Did not convince me to go in despite the good reviews.

So finally decided to go to Oahu Best Message. This time the setting was attracting to me. A bit remote and clean. Went in, and the mamasan let me in. Brought me to the room with a table gave her the. 5$ and ask me if I wanted a shower which I said yes. The fact that I had the. 5$ ready assured me to move to another room with a bed ah ah.

So Yuki pop in. She is, as stated before, a Korean girl born in Japan. I found her to be actually in her maybe late thirties early fourties. Really soft skin.

Her massage was long respectfull pleasant and she played a lot with my breast hair! The hot towel was a nice touch.

Ask me what I wanted and said everything an she laught! Went outside to pick I think some rubber. Well man I have discover a new position for me you know the position on your back with your leg spread out and she sit like on the toilet seat on you. She is really tight. Did several position, on the downside she is not oral)short CBJ, and not daty alowed and no kissing but she knows her positions well. Blow my load inside her and for some reasons was surprised (maybe you guys finish up with at HJ? ). She did clean me up well too. So overall for the price (tip $. 5$) and the experience it was a really good one comparable I will say to London in terms of price and services.

L 7 S7. 5 and massage 7. 5

Cheers

Bronze Beast
01-15-08, 03:51
I find it fascinating how stories get twisted a bit either by the provider and/or the hobbyists. Anyway, the real deal is that her rent went up and the place is expensive to begin with. So she is looking for a smaller and less costly alternative. Regarding getting busted recently, that is a myth if not a diversion to avoid talking about the move. She gets annoyed with the constant questions about it since she is stressed out right now. If you have been to her shop then you would have noticed a total of three rooms aside from the conference room. The third room had not been used for awhile since Coco was originally the third provider splitting the cost for rent.

Joe Som
01-15-08, 07:38
New girl. Megan. works nights. L7.7/A10/S8. Chinese/Japanese/Caucasian. No extras offered or asked, but had the feeling possible after she gets to know you. very sensual massage.

Candy Addict
01-15-08, 08:06
Well man I have discover a new position for me you know the position on your back with your leg spread out and she sit like on the toilet seat on you. She is really tight.

We call that position "Reverse Cowgirl" around here. :-)

Glad you had a good time on your first Honolulu AMP experience. Hope you have many more!

Happy mongering!

CA

Hypo Luxa
01-15-08, 10:53
We call that position "Reverse Cowgirl" around here. :-)
...and, if they do it with their legs in squatting position, it's called "asian" (reverse) cowgirl.

Icee13
01-15-08, 18:50
Hey all. My first post here.

First of all, I usually see either Kim, Sisi, or Son Kyong. Kim's phone is off again, Sisi has stuff going on and Son Kyong told me she wasn't feeling well last time I called. So off I went in search of someone new. Over the course of 4 days I had 4 massages.

China Mary's. Mei Ling. Nice girl, nice massage, no happy ending. The way she was rubbing me I thought I would be getting one, but from what I've read I didn't get my hopes up too much. Will be going back though.

Massage by Hiroko. Nice lady, nice massage, no happy ending. I know that she doesn't provide release but I did read that her massage is sensual. Not even close for me. I will probably be going back again.

Island Massage. Don't know her name. I know there have been posts that they are totally legit now, but I took a chance. Bigger local girl. Friendly but too much elbow in the massage for me. I feel like my back, ass, and legs have elbow shaped bruises in them.

Erlinda. I haven't read anything about her that was recent but I tried the number anyways. I'd say this massage was the best. Not really sensual but maybe after she gets to know me. Will be going back.

Any suggestions on other places to try would be appreciated, but it may have to wait until the elbow marks go away.

Ck813
01-15-08, 18:56
Just park your car in the alley. I believe there are 4 stalls. If security is not there at least the camera is watching your car. Park in the first stall, I always do and will remian to do. If you are shy it is the best place to park. Question of the day? Why are most of you there shy about going to an AMP, massage therapist etc? We are all human and have needs!!! Stand tall and be fucking proud god damn it!

Go see Tiffany of PT - she has excellent technique and she also enjoys daty.

Gherkin
01-15-08, 22:07
Bronze Beast,

This is getting stranger and stranger. 2 - 3 weeks ago, at the end of my first session with Sisi, she asked me if I'd like to see Coco next time I called. If Coco is no longer part of the operation, it's odd for her to be pointing me in Coco's direction.

Also, I don't quite see how talking about a bust is in any way better than talking about a move, or why anyone would want to talk about a bust if there wasn't one (unless to diss her).

At this stage, there's one plausible and one semi-plausible explanation, and that's sufficient for me to simply wait it out and see if the situation resolves itself next month.

Gherkin

Regarding getting busted recently, that is a myth if not a diversion to avoid talking about the move. She gets annoyed with the constant questions about it since she is stressed out right now. If you have been to her shop then you would have noticed a total of three rooms aside from the conference room. The third room had not been used for awhile since Coco was originally the third provider splitting the cost for rent.

Buck N Ham
01-15-08, 23:38
That's great! A friend of mine raves about his GP nights on the Thames! Nothing like that in Hawaii but we can only wish...or does one of our bretheren know something we don't?

Appreciate the report! This may not be the right board but if you could share your GP experience, that would be awesome.

Buck

Well I will like to share with you with my first experience at AMP in Honolulu. I would like to put things in perspective first. This year I was really lucky and have experienced Gentlemen Parties in London (three girls with other two unknown guys for three hours with nice view of the main river in London for 130 british pounds), did outcalls in Montreal (duo) Toronto (special bare fs planned with a new to the business older women (fourties)), San Francisco and went several time in Bordel in Barcelona including one visit at the asian house (offered BFS but I refused there as this was in my opinion too risky).

So for me I have to feel the place first before I dig in. Went to the area of VIP, did not like the set up with the alley, one parking guy looking at your eyes and two or three guys watching you closely. So decided to move on. Went to Nirvada, well lets say that after so many reviews, these guys are getting traffic and should invest in exterior finish. Did not convince me to go in despite the good reviews.

So finally decided to go to Oahu Best Message. This time the setting was attracting to me. A bit remote and clean. Went in, and the mamasan let me in. Brought me to the room with a table gave her the. 5$ and ask me if I wanted a shower which I said yes. The fact that I had the. 5$ ready assured me to move to another room with a bed ah ah.

So Yuki pop in. She is, as stated before, a Korean girl born in Japan. I found her to be actually in her maybe late thirties early fourties. Really soft skin.

Her massage was long respectfull pleasant and she played a lot with my breast hair! The hot towel was a nice touch.

Ask me what I wanted and said everything an she laught! Went outside to pick I think some rubber. Well man I have discover a new position for me you know the position on your back with your leg spread out and she sit like on the toilet seat on you. She is really tight. Did several position, on the downside she is not oral)short CBJ, and not daty alowed and no kissing but she knows her positions well. Blow my load inside her and for some reasons was surprised (maybe you guys finish up with at HJ? ). She did clean me up well too. So overall for the price (tip $. 5$) and the experience it was a really good one comparable I will say to London in terms of price and services.

Cheers

Omg Wtf
01-16-08, 03:10
China Mary's. Mei Ling. Nice girl, nice massage, no happy ending. The way she was rubbing me I thought I would be getting one, but from what I've read I didn't get my hopes up too much. Will be going back though.How much total did you end up paying?

Omg Wtf
01-16-08, 03:13
Both Mimi and Yuri are on vacation. I went to P/T about a week ago and mama did not seem quite herself. I think something is going on. Will talk to mama and see what info I can get. Also no eta on their return. In fact mama saidYuri may never return.Wow. Really? Yuri popped my AMP virginity a little over a year ago. If I'm not mistaken she drives the silver Lexus RX330 thats always parked in the front. I was browsing a couple days ago and saw the car in the driveway.

Orion1938
01-16-08, 03:19
Went to see Kimberly but was given choice between 2 others. Chose Cathy, a 30ish/40ish, petitie K girl who started out with a quick and weak massage. She has A cups with long nipples but did not allow prolong suckling enjoyment. In fact she tried to keep her clothes on but finally let me only expose her cute breasts. She finished with a rather uneventful manual release. To be fair, her long nipples were great.

Next time, Kimberly or nada.

Aaron Colt
01-16-08, 03:53

Cheers

Report appears artificial, fabricated, no substance to the parlor's visited. Anybody can make such general claims.

Where is Oahu Best Massage?

Seeker963
01-16-08, 05:02
I know that this has been a topic on this board in the past, but wanted to see where the best place to find a haole provider.

Have had years of various asian providers, too many Korean to remember. Sounds crazy, but actually got burnt out on the experience, especially with mechanical service routines.

But prob one of my top 5 experiences was a long long time ago at the old Rainbow place next to where tower records used to be. But there was a haole provider that gave a good table shower, massage, then a great gfe, but then a good massage after we were done. A touch that I really liked.

I was thinking about getting back into the game, but wanted to find something different. Any places that have haole providers right now?

Panda B
01-16-08, 06:22
Report appears artificial, fabricated, no substance to the parlor's visited. Anybody can make such general claims.

Where is Oahu Best Massage?
It's the old Moonlight location. Next to Puck's Alley above Imana's.

Sukebe1
01-16-08, 06:59
Best massage is actually the old king massage.

The old moonlight is now king massage.