PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

PeaceHawaii
06-19-13, 04:01
Hello guys. I am just wondering if you know any AMP girl that would give me a great sexy lap dance instead of massage. My fantasy would be a great LP finished with some HJ or BJ. Is there something that I can always ask without annoying the girl? Thanks a lot for the info!

Mipene77
06-19-13, 04:16
FYI Viet Lily is still at King's Relaxation. They took her off the BP ad, I don't know why, but she is still there.Viet Lily has always been real paranoid about being exposed on the Internet. You got to remember she is "old school". She is not like the new breed of girl like the girls at Rose that embrace the Internet. Viet Lily has too much face to save from her family back home in Virginia.

Shopaholick
06-19-13, 15:59
Thanks, for the info. Do you know if BBFS is in the menu?Sorry, I don't know.

Pau Hana Party
06-19-13, 19:53
Hello guys. I am just wondering if you know any AMP girl that would give me a great sexy lap dance instead of massage. My fantasy would be a great LP finished with some HJ or BJ. Is there something that I can always ask without annoying the girl? Thanks a lot for the info!There are a few girls at different AMP's that will do it. Just tell them what you want. Monica has done that for me, after seeing million a few times, I asked her to dance and strip for me and she did it no problem. The key is, if and when the girl feel comfortable with you. Good luck. Pau

BPittsburg
06-19-13, 20:49
Second daytime visit to 321. Requested Ginger (Korean). L-7, A-8, S-8. Bolt-on C's (with big areola so looks natural). Soft, smooth skin but a smoker.

She looks better in person then in the pictures. Nice eyes and great smile. Great personality. Nice easy massage. Very relaxing with a lot of conversation. Flipped over and immediately she started HJ on junior while still conversing. Once junior was ready, BBBJ. She did an OK job. Quick, no ball play and no licking. Just sucking with lips and little tongue play while sucking. CFS, started in mish, then DS, then back to mish with LFK and then back to DS until pop. All-in-all, she could handle the 30 minute pounding. I never asked or motioned her to for FIP, DATY, CG or RCG. I was more interested in my O. Her pussy was able to handle junior, which if you read my last post about 321, Lisa could not. I was happy (and so was junior). After that, just lay there talking like good friends, not GFE.

Would I repeat with her? Sure. But first I want to sample a little more.

Hiho07
06-20-13, 00:41
There are a few girls at different AMP's that will do it. Just tell them what you want. Monica has done that for me, after seeing million a few times, I asked her to dance and strip for me and she did it no problem. The key is, if and when the girl feel comfortable with you. Good luck. PauA lap dance is one of the routines she does. So go see her; if she has openings. She is so busy since she just returned. So see her at Seven.

Mondo Badfoot
06-20-13, 01:42
Saw my ATF, Paula again recently. The first time I saw her, I thought she provided the best AMP experience I ever had. Every time since then it's gotten better. I was her first customer of the day, she wasn't wearing any make-up and she looked beautiful, in my opinion of course! Someone posted that she was short and squat! She's 5' 5 1/2"- that seems pretty tall compared to most AMP girls! Anyway, after I showered and went back to the room, she came in, gave me a huge smile, said good morning and wrapped me into a long and juicy DFK, after awhile she slid down to my nipples and due south to Junior. I put her up on the table so I could feast my eyes on her big, firm, round ass whole she sucked my cock, and let my hands explore every part of her brown body! After about 10 minutes, I was literally shaking!

We did a little more DFK and mutual masturbation til I started to return the oral favor! Eventually she came- huge! I held her for at least 5 mins. While she literally experienced convulsions. Fuck! I love it when she does that! She held my face, deeply kissed me and whispered- "I want you to fuck me!" "Well OK", I said. Then the fun began! She is so sensitive, sensual, and has the best muscle control ever! After maybe 30 mins. And a few more orgasms, she kept moaning and saying- "I'm so wet"! I got so turned on, because she was so wet and it felt so good. By the way- Paula does an awesome CG compass! When the hour was up- after she came again, she laid me down and started a very slow and juicy BBBJ while slowly stroking me! After 5 mins, I was really shaking but she kept going. Real slow and wet! After a few more minutes, she went to bls then rimming while stroking Jr. When I said I'm coming, she jumped up and took it all in her mouth! I come a long time but today I came harder than I can ever remember! She spit into a towel, and climbed on and fucked me slowly- OMG!

Then she cleaned me up, left for a minute, came back we listened to some music, then she wanted to give me a massage. I said "we're over time!". She didn't care she proceeded to massage me for about 10 mins. After the 3rd knock, I went to shower, came back, we danced for awhile, and I staggered out with a smile on my face!

LuckyStarr808
06-20-13, 02:04
Hello guys. I am just wondering if you know any AMP girl that would give me a great sexy lap dance instead of massage. My fantasy would be a great LP finished with some HJ or BJ. Is there something that I can always ask without annoying the girl? Thanks a lot for the info!
The very best booty to do Italian with is them Honey Bunz! My 1st time doing this with Honey she had put on her playlist on her phone and gave me the greatest lap dance ever. Thank you Ginza for having a chair in the room too! I know the Italian and the BJ lasted for 3 songs because I remember what songs they were. After Honey plays her music she walks over to me sitting on the edge of the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck. Of course my hands went straight for two handfuls of Honey bunz. After a while she takes my hands and pulls them up to grab a hold of her titties and let's me suck on her erasers. Before she could drop to her knees I ask her to spin around and I place my cock right in between her perfectly shaped bubble butt. It was like putting a hot dog into a bun, a perfect fit. She's already in a "good mood" and feeling the music, so she immediately starts swaying her hips and grinding her ass on Jr from right to left, then left to right. She starts to body roll and slithers around like a snake making S shapes with her body. My hands are gripping her ass cheeks and pushing them together or holding her tiny tiny waist. Maybe her tits feel neglected again, because she once again takes my hands and forces me to grab her boobs. She keeps her hands on mine and is making me squeeze them HARD. I'm more into gentle touching, caressing and squeezing, but Honey wanted her tits to be manhandled. Honey's ass has enough meat on it to completely wrap those cheeks around my ding-a-ling burying it deep between the cheeks. It looked exactly like I was titty-fucking a pair of 36Cs. Watching my little head pop out at the top of her ass like a turtle sticking his head out of his shell was fawkinghawt as hell. Then she bent all the way over and touched her toes while I pump my junk between her cheeks. As she stood back up straight, for the finale she began to bounce up and down and popped her ass at a high speed for a few seconds. That was the best part of the session, and probably the most replayed memory in my mind since that day. Best Italian ever!According to Mr. Shopaho, Honey at Ginza gives a mean lap dance. Though I've been calling Ginza for the last two weeks every so often and she is still as elusive as ever.

Jjoner
06-20-13, 04:42
Viv-where ever she is now-is a pretty good dancer. Nara will do it. Candy at 7 was the best, but she is M I A. Yuna on Atkinson across Ala Hotel was also great. It's not a unique request, but not every provider has the moves. Viv and Nara would be your best bets. Honey is rarely there. The legend Penny / Purple was on fire with her lap dance.

Jackie / Julie was also pretty damn good. I simply put on some music, and they did the rest. Of course, we proceeded quickly to fornication, so I can't speak on their quality of the HJ for any of these fine sexual intercourse semen receptacles.

According to Mr. Shopaho, Honey at Ginza gives a mean lap dance. Though I've been calling Ginza for the last two weeks every so often and she is still as elusive as ever.

Shopaholick
06-20-13, 06:43
According to Mr. Shopaho, Honey at Ginza gives a mean lap dance. Though I've been calling Ginza for the last two weeks every so often and she is still as elusive as ever.
A lap dance is one of the routines she does. So go see her; if she has openings. She is so busy since she just returned. So see her at Seven.
There are a few girls at different AMP's that will do it. Just tell them what you want. Monica has done that for me, after seeing million a few times, I asked her to dance and strip for me and she did it no problem. The key is, if and when the girl feel comfortable with you. Good luck. Pau
Hello guys. I am just wondering if you know any AMP girl that would give me a great sexy lap dance instead of massage. My fantasy would be a great LP finished with some HJ or BJ. Is there something that I can always ask without annoying the girl? Thanks a lot for the info!PeaceHawaii,

To answer your question about if a lap dance is something you can always ask for. I think you can ask for just about anything within reason and a lap dance is not too crazy of a request IMHO. I likes to get lap dances from hotties too. Or some ass grinding on my junk. Or some 'Italian' which is grinding / sliding your thingy between a chick's butt cheeks. As Pau Hana Party said, you can always simply "Just tell them what you want." Shouldn't be too hard to find ones willing.

-

The top 3:

Funny, the first 3 names that came to my mind was the hawtest of the hawt. CHM = Chanel, Honey, Million.

Like I reported, Honey at Ginza got the best 'stripper' moves. And the best bunz.

Chanel at 7 as Hiho07 said, it's literally part of her "routine" plus she likes to switch it up every visit. 1st time she had me sit on the edge of the bed for a lap dance. 2nd time she said she likes to do things diff every session so she brought the chair from the corner and placed it in front of the mirror to seat me on it and do her lap dance.

Million at VIP is a playful yet sensual dancer. My first time with Million, I started with her on her knees doing Russian / titfucking then I raised her up and turned her around to grind my stuff between her butt cheeks. She giggled and said we needed a condom on first. I was thinking to myself "WTF are you serious? I need a condom on for me to rub my cock on her ass?" So when I began the Italian she cracked up and said she thought I wanted to do standing DS right away so she had to cover me up first. Once she understood what I likey, she took the condom off and gave a nice lap dance.

-

Lap Dances / Grinding with music:

Most of the time it's not really a lap dance but more of them grinding on me or like they are dancing / freaking on me at a club. Chanel, Honey and Million are the only 3 I can think of who do stripper style moves. I've noticed that coincidentally the ones who play music on their phones enjoy doing a little dancing if requested.

Honey at Ginza plays Hip Hop and R&B. She really knows how to work her body to the beats.

Chanel at 7 likes to play R&B slow jams.

Bebe / Michelle now known as Vivi at Roses used to play Techno / House music but I don't think she plays her music any more. She loves to dance in general. She gets her freak on and it's such a fun time. She grinds her ass the best IMO. She presses it against me so hard and her circle grinding is killer.

Naria at Tokyo plays hits from the 90's with some sexy dancing and grinding.

Joy at Nirv plays Jazz with some playful dancing and grinding.

Bobbi at Ichi (MIA or on vacation?) played R&B and Pop music and did some nice grinds with her butter butt.

Apple at GQ. No music but I can't leave out the best apple bottom to do Italian with. Apple will shake and wiggle it a bit as if she's dancing too.

Honorable mention for Sara at Tokyo who licks her fingers and reaches back or reaches under between her legs to play with my balls as she grinds on me. Not much of a lap dance, but nice ass grinds combined with excellent handwork.

LuckyStarr808
06-21-13, 03:02
Honey at Ginza plays Hip Hop and R&B. She really knows how to work her body to the beats.

Chanel at 7 likes to play R&B slow jams.

Bebe / Michelle now known as Vivi at Roses used to play Techno / House music but I don't think she plays her music any more. She loves to dance in general. She gets her freak on and it's such a fun time. She grinds her ass the best IMO. She presses it against me so hard and her circle grinding is killer.

Naria at Tokyo plays hits from the 90's with some sexy dancing and grinding.

Joy at Nirv plays Jazz with some playful dancing and grinding.

Bobbi at Ichi (MIA or on vacation?) played R&B and Pop music and did some nice grinds with her butter butt.Nice hit list. This sounds like an all star AMP girl radio station. Everything from Hip Hop and R&B to Techno and Jazz to hits from the 90s.

FYI Honey fans, I called Ginza and they said she is working tonight. Y'all will be getting sloppy seconds after me tonight.

Blake123
06-21-13, 03:20
PeaceHawaii,

To answer your question about if a lap dance is something you can always ask for. I think you can ask for just about anything within reason and a lap dance is not too crazy of a request IMHO. I likes to get lap dances from hotties too. Or some ass grinding on my junk. Or some 'Italian' which is grinding / sliding your thingy between a chick's butt cheeks. As Pau Hana Party said, you can always simply "Just tell them what you want." Shouldn't be too hard to find ones willing.

Bebe / Michelle now known as Vivi at Roses used to play Techno / House music but I don't think she plays her music any more. She loves to dance in general. She gets her freak on and it's such a fun time. She grinds her ass the best IMO. She presses it against me so hard and her circle grinding is killer.Actually, she still plays music. But, she's on vacation now, so I'll have to wait another month for that.

Mondo Badfoot
06-21-13, 13:53
Many mahalos to brother Shopaholic for all the info on lap dancing and rating the local talent. It's not something I usually do, but now I think I'll give it a shot! I have done dirty dancing with Joon and Paula- two of the finest asses anywhere! Next time, I'll just turn them around and slip the dog between the buns! As you probably know, if you read this board regularly, I have a weakness for great butts. One of the nicest I've seen- big, round and smooth, is attached to the back of YoYo! She's let me feel it many times. Too bad she won't let me take it for a spin!

Buster50
06-21-13, 22:56
And it's usually only when she feels like it.Wow, so Sua is doing BBFS now too? Guess times are rough and going to the darkside. LOL

AwabiHunter
06-21-13, 23:13
Howzit my Braddahs,

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-cant-wait-to-please-you-100-real-pics-26/2717476

I checked this chick out last week her name was lucy; she works out of an apartment in CC center; no sign on the door like other MP's just plain old residence. Their is a massage table and she gives kinda lame typical AMP type massage, she is Chinese and maybe early 40's I would guess no pretty but not ugly just avg, she does have a killer sets of B's and a nice ass however, on the flip I start rubbing her legs and ass and she ask what I want I said to "bang" she walks out to get cover and gives so so BJ and I tell her to get on tables where I pull her to me Miss style and put her legs over my shoulders and enter slowly; she is very tight, bang the shit out of her and bottom out a few times; she gets into it and O'd $.4 tip. 6 house, would repeat.

Awabi

PoiPounder
06-23-13, 01:07
Nice hit list. This sounds like an all star AMP girl radio station. Everything from Hip Hop and R&B to Techno and Jazz to hits from the 90s.

FYI Honey fans, I called Ginza and they said she is working tonight. Y'all will be getting sloppy seconds after me tonight.Hey LuckyStarr808 was Honey there. I've called a few times and was told that Honey was in. When I got there I found out it was a lie. They tried to get me to try someone else.

Yung Evr
06-23-13, 02:24
Saw my ATF, Paula again recently. The first time I saw her, I thought she provided the best AMP experience I ever had. Every time since then it's gotten better. I was her first customer of the day, she wasn't wearing any make-up and she looked beautiful, in my opinion of course! Someone posted that she was short and squat! She's 5' 5 1/2"- that seems pretty tall compared to most AMP girls! Anyway, after I showered and went back to the room, she came in, gave me a huge smile, said good morning and wrapped me into a long and juicy DFK, after awhile she slid down to my nipples and due south to Junior. I put her up on the table so I could feast my eyes on her big, firm, round ass whole she sucked my cock, and let my hands explore every part of her brown body! After about 10 minutes, I was literally shaking!

We did a little more DFK and mutual masturbation til I started to return the oral favor! Eventually she came- huge! I held her for at least 5 mins. While she literally experienced convulsions. Fuck! I love it when she does that! She held my face, deeply kissed me and whispered- "I want you to fuck me!" "Well OK", I said. Then the fun began! She is so sensitive, sensual, and has the best muscle control ever! After maybe 30 mins. And a few more orgasms, she kept moaning and saying- "I'm so wet"! I got so turned on, because she was so wet and it felt so good. By the way- Paula does an awesome CG compass! When the hour was up- after she came again, she laid me down and started a very slow and juicy BBBJ while slowly stroking me! After 5 mins, I was really shaking but she kept going. Real slow and wet! After a few more minutes, she went to bls then rimming while stroking Jr. When I said I'm coming, she jumped up and took it all in her mouth! I come a long time but today I came harder than I can ever remember! She spit into a towel, and climbed on and fucked me slowly- OMG!

Then she cleaned me up, left for a minute, came back we listened to some music, then she wanted to give me a massage. I said "we're over time!". She didn't care she proceeded to massage me for about 10 mins. After the 3rd knock, I went to shower, came back, we danced for awhile, and I staggered out with a smile on my face!Damn! Sounds like Penthouse Forum.

Puinsai808
06-23-13, 03:06
Wow, so Sua is doing BBFS now too? Guess times are rough and going to the darkside. LOLI don't find it a "Rough Times" issue for the Top providers who offer BBFS. I've been fortunate to receive BBFS from 2 of the 4 top mentioned providers at Roses. We all know that all 4 of them will turn down business after they have seen 4-6 customers.

There was no reason for them to allow me the privilege yet they did. It was never due to "hard times." It was their generosity and choice to allow me the privilege & honor.

I can say the same for Sua. I had read and repeated the negative actions of Sua (shame on me) prior to meeting her. In finally meeting her (not saying at which location she has been at so many) , I found her to be a great host and appreciated her unrushed hospitality. I was surprised she didn't rush me out and allowed me the privilege of BBFS for no markup. I felt like she deserved the academy award for best actress since I felt like her BF from when I stepped into her place until I left her place 2 hours later each time. She knows how to fuck and made me with my 2" pecker feel like I was a porn stud! LOL.

Although I haven't been providing many (positive) reviews in the past few years, I thought I should clarify and provide another point of view. (or it could be that the condom can't fit my 2" pecker so they just leave it off). There's more than 10 of the top reviewed providers on USASG who've allowed BBFS (CIP) over the past 4 years , yet are CFS reported providers on USASG.

Please don't interpret this as me boasting, but as a person coming to defend the providers who may be mislabeled as having "hard times." FWIW, I have not reviewed the great providers in recent years. Instead, my posts have been focused on the TOFTT where I left disappointed due to poor service.

Pu

TomThumb69
06-23-13, 05:27
Wow, so Sua is doing BBFS now too? Guess times are rough and going to the darkside. LOLIs this the Sua that was mms at P10 and Ginza?

Atmatic123
06-23-13, 07:37
These rankings are based on my experiences if I leave out certain hotties / allstars / new allstars its probably because I didn't see them yet. So making these rankings hoping you fellow mongers will add to it change it up and give your own ranking so that I can decide who my next provider will be.

Looks.

1) Olivia (7) finally had Olivia report will be posted in 7 thread.

2) Chanel (7)

3) Yuki (tokyo spa)

4) Nara (rapongi)

5) Hera (GQ)

Attitude

1) Nara (rapongi). Number one with a bullet and NO one else even comes close.

2) Aki (roses)

3) Hera (GQ)

4) Joon (is she MIA? Last I saw she was mayflower)

5) Chanel (7)

Service.

1) Nara

2) Chanel.

3) Olivia (nothing special about her service for me she ranks so high because she's so damn hot!)

4) Yuki

5) Joon.

The top new provider that I want to try is Blue at Roses, but I'm also debating another repeat with either Chanel or Olivia, but Blue has got my curiosity going especially since I thought I saw that she's vietnamese? Been dying to be with a good Vietnamese provider.

YG365
06-23-13, 14:22
Wow, so Sua is doing BBFS now too? Guess times are rough and going to the darkside. LOLVivian offers it if you get on her good side as well. I think I've also seen a few reports of her offering it on here.

Bikini
06-23-13, 15:56
Has anyone been to Secret since they took over Swan? Anyone know the phone number? I'm curious about the new black girl.

Thanks

Keoni12
06-23-13, 16:30
Has anyone been to Secret since they took over Swan? Anyone know the phone number? I'm curious about the new black girl.

ThanksTry this # 679-6666

Alohaoe
06-23-13, 21:22

ThanksThat is Rose from Rappongi.

Alohaoe

Blake123
06-24-13, 03:25
These rankings are based on my experiences if I leave out certain hotties / allstars / new allstars its probably because I didn't see them yet. So making these rankings hoping you fellow mongers will add to it change it up and give your own ranking so that I can decide who my next provider will be.

4) Joon (is she MIA? Last I saw she was mayflower) Joon is next door at Sunflower. Ran into her there last night.

LuckyStarr808
06-24-13, 04:35
I don't find it a "Rough Times" issue for the Top providers who offer BBFS. I've been fortunate to receive BBFS from 2 of the 4 top mentioned providers at Roses. We all know that all 4 of them will turn down business after they have seen 4-6 customers.

There was no reason for them to allow me the privilege yet they did. It was never due to "hard times." It was their generosity and choice to allow me the privilege & honor.

I can say the same for Sua. I had read and repeated the negative actions of Sua (shame on me) prior to meeting her. In finally meeting her (not saying at which location she has been at so many) , I found her to be a great host and appreciated her unrushed hospitality. I was surprised she didn't rush me out and allowed me the privilege of BBFS for no markup. I felt like she deserved the academy award for best actress since I felt like her BF from when I stepped into her place until I left her place 2 hours later each time. She knows how to fuck and made me with my 2" pecker feel like I was a porn stud! LOL.

Although I haven't been providing many (positive) reviews in the past few years, I thought I should clarify and provide another point of view. (or it could be that the condom can't fit my 2" pecker so they just leave it off). There's more than 10 of the top reviewed providers on USASG who've allowed BBFS (CIP) over the past 4 years, yet are CFS reported providers on USASG.

Please don't interpret this as me boasting, but as a person coming to defend the providers who may be mislabeled as having "hard times." FWIW, I have not reviewed the great providers in recent years. Instead, my posts have been focused on the TOFTT where I left disappointed due to poor service.

Pu
Wow, so Sua is doing BBFS now too? Guess times are rough and going to the darkside. LOLAgree with brother Pu, in regards to Sua. It had nothing to do with "hard times" as I was referring to my times with her at Rappongi last year during the peak of her popularity. I haven't seen her any time this year since she moved to CC.

LuckyStarr808
06-24-13, 04:42
Hey LuckyStarr808 was Honey there. I've called a few times and was told that Honey was in. When I got there I found out it was a lie. They tried to get me to try someone else.Yes Honey was there. I haven't had any problems with Ginza trying to bait and switch me by lying about Honey being there in the past. They usually throw in the line "we have another local girl" whenever I call and Honey's not in.

Buster50
06-24-13, 04:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

UkiSlamma
06-24-13, 13:38
Agree with brother Pu, in regards to Sua. It had nothing to do with "hard times" as I was referring to my times with her at Rappongi last year during the peak of her popularity. I haven't seen her any time this year since she moved to CC.What MP did Sua move to at CC? How's her performance? I see negative and positive reviews on her. Has her MP day gone down hill. I remember a couple years ago her services were top notch. Any bros can share any recent updates on her.

US

Candyman2002
06-24-13, 14:42
What MP did Sua move to at CC? How's her performance? I see negative and positive reviews on her. Has her MP day gone down hill. I remember a couple years ago her services were top notch. Any bros can share any recent updates on her.

USCheck her BP ad under Maya. YMMV but I have always had a good time with her. She has gone downhill in her looks but her personality is the same. Many other hotter and cuter options out there. Seems like something is bothering her outside her work.

Ck813
06-24-13, 15:37
Sua is what you see is what you get. Sua is the most honest of providers you will find. Most beautiful great service and very friendly. Like most humans cross her and forget it or be like me and repair that relationship slowly. Sua was the one I would love to spend the rest of my life with. I never had a bad experience even though we encountered just once. Could I see her doing BBBJ yes BBFS no but I am not one to judge. Like you guy said some providers will do everything bare to greek dfk etc without even asking. I would love to do Sua all bare with soft sensual dfk and cuddling. I guess pass Pie and try Sua again.

BPittsburg
06-25-13, 03:28
In you guys' opinion, which AMP has the best daytime (morning to early afternoon) selection?

BPittsburg
06-25-13, 03:42
Agree with brother Pu, in regards to Sua. It had nothing to do with "hard times" as I was referring to my times with her at Rappongi last year during the peak of her popularity. I haven't seen her any time this year since she moved to CC.I am not quite as big as you, but I am finding that many of the providers that I have had are running into the same problem. Too small twat.

Which would you recommend that can handle and still give good service?

Ck813
06-25-13, 03:47
What do you mean her looks have gone downhill? She is the prettiest out there.

Hope not something bothering her outside. She is a real real sweetheart.

Check her BP ad under Maya. YMMV but I have always had a good time with her. She has gone downhill in her looks but her personality is the same. Many other hotter and cuter options out there. Seems like something is bothering her outside her work.

UkiSlamma
06-25-13, 05:24
Check her BP ad under Maya. YMMV but I have always had a good time with her. She has gone downhill in her looks but her personality is the same. Many other hotter and cuter options out there. Seems like something is bothering her outside her work.It's good to hear that she still has a good personality, she's been doing this business for quite sometime and it goes for every provider, there's always a younger and far hotter girl out ther and we can never get time back. Thanks for providing your point of view bro.

US

UkiSlamma
06-25-13, 05:45
Sua is what you see is what you get. Sua is the most honest of providers you will find. Most beautiful great service and very friendly. Like most humans cross her and forget it or be like me and repair that relationship slowly. Sua was the one I would love to spend the rest of my life with. I never had a bad experience even though we encountered just once. Could I see her doing BBBJ yes BBFS no but I am not one to judge. Like you guy said some providers will do everything bare to greek dfk etc without even asking. I would love to do Sua all bare with soft sensual dfk and cuddling. I guess pass Pie and try Sua again.It's good to hear that there's positive things about Sua even though she doesn't look the way she did a couple years ago, but I would still partake with soon for old time sake.

US

Blake123
06-25-13, 06:11
That is Rose from Rappongi.For anyone interested in a very sweet Black chick with a full and round, curvy ass and knows how to fuck, she is it. I reviewed her in the Rappongi thread a couple months ago.

Pokesqd
06-25-13, 12:54

Looks.

1) Olivia (7) finally had Olivia report will be posted in 7 thread.

2) Chanel (7)

3) Yuki (tokyo spa)

4) Nara (rapongi)

5) Hera (GQ)

Attitude

1) Nara (rapongi). Number one with a bullet and NO one else even comes close.

2) Aki (roses)

3) Hera (GQ)

4) Joon (is she MIA? Last I saw she was mayflower)

5) Chanel (7)

Service.

1) Nara

2) Chanel.

3) Olivia (nothing special about her service for me she ranks so high because she's so damn hot!)

4) Yuki

5) Joon.

The top new provider that I want to try is Blue at Roses, but I'm also debating another repeat with either Chanel or Olivia, but Blue has got my curiosity going especially since I thought I saw that she's vietnamese? Been dying to be with a good Vietnamese provider.Miki at Sunflower will Rock your world, I say a notch below Nara cause of looks but still gorgeous. She look kine of like Suzy Wong the actress when she wore her Chinese dress. Nice ass luvs sex. Only here to Thursday.

Poke

Hifan
06-25-13, 14:24
Do any AMPs currently have any cute / good service snow bunnies (haole) providers working? I prefer spinners and more aggressive providers. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Hypo Luxa
06-25-13, 15:13
Sua is what you see is what you get. Sua is the most honest of providers you will find.If I may though, you can't overlook the fact that she always posts fake pictures of herself on BP. Not very honest. I feel a provider/establishment has two choices. Post real pics, or don't post pics at all.

The two times I saw her in her Yuri (Smile) days were among the mongering sessions that are often reflected on with a big smile on my face. Two of the more "erotic" sessions I've had. A lot of other adjectives can be used to describe other girls, but Sua was definitely "erotic!"

Hornysamowen
06-25-13, 15:19
Do any AMPs currently have any cute / good service snow bunnies (haole) providers working? I prefer spinners and more aggressive providers. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!There's Bunny at Swan.

RickJames808
06-25-13, 18:05
Good snowbunnies?

Roxy at VIP.

Jasmine at CDS.

Bunny at Swan is cool.

As for spinners the only one that comes close is.

Vanilla at Tokyo Spa.

And MAYBE.

Lala at CDS.

Roxy and Jasmine are thicker girls who can take a pounding. Jasmine is going to take care of you from day one. Roxy may require a warm-up. Bunny is not quite as thick but can take it. Haven't sampled Vanilla yet and Lala just isn't my type. Never had a bad session with thick ass Roxy or Jasmine though.

RJ.

Do any AMPs currently have any cute / good service snow bunnies (haole) providers working? I prefer spinners and more aggressive providers. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Member #4374
06-25-13, 18:28
In you guys' opinion, which AMP has the best daytime (morning to early afternoon) selection?Roses. Just say who U want and they'll wake 'um up. And they all are up and about around noonish anyway if U want the whole stable brought to U to choose. (All legit pics on backpagecom too).

BPittsburg
06-25-13, 22:28
Just called to see if they are "real" massage or AMP. Sounds like AMP. She said best to make appt (don't they all say that?). But I asked what nationality and she said Korean. I called because saw their ad posted on **************. Com. So, next week I will head over there. Because I already have an appt for tomorrow, elsewhere.

I will post after I visit them. If someone else goes first, let us know.

BP

Mondo Badfoot
06-26-13, 00:59
Here's the dilemma: if a guy writes a report on Sweet Aki (Supermouth) , should it be posted under "Massage Parlor Reports","Rose's", or "Best BJ's"?

Rico Suave808
06-26-13, 01:04
Here's the dilemma: if a guy writes a report on Sweet Aki (Supermouth) , should it be posted under "Massage Parlor Reports","Rose's", or "Best BJ's"?Who cares, just give us the details.

TongueLover696
06-26-13, 01:45
Here's the dilemma: if a guy writes a report on Sweet Aki (Supermouth) , should it be posted under "Massage Parlor Reports","Rose's", or "Best BJ's"?This board is a bit scattered, but I don't think that anyone would have a problem if you posted on all of the related threads. It would actually help share the lady's info with the widest audience and provide the most useful information to your fellow mongers.

Hypo Luxa
06-26-13, 02:09
Here's the dilemma: if a guy writes a report on Sweet Aki (Supermouth) , should it be posted under "Massage Parlor Reports","Rose's", or "Best BJ's"?"Rose's"

"Massage Parlors" is for general discussion of establishments with no thread existing for them. It's best to keep reviews to specific threads if possible to help with info retrieval later.

Now, let's hear that supermouth drained your balls!

Blake123
06-26-13, 03:21
Miki at Sunflower will Rock your world, I say a notch below Nara cause of looks but still gorgeous. She look kine of like Suzy Wong the actress when she wore her Chinese dress. Nice ass luvs sex. Only here to Thursday.

Poke Sex with Mikki is far better than with Nara, IMHO. In my experience, Mikki was genuine, whereas I felt Nara was an actress (turn off). Both have damn good-looking bodies.

Blake123
06-26-13, 03:39
I am not quite as big as you, but I am finding that many of the providers that I have had are running into the same problem. Too small twat.

Which would you recommend that can handle and still give good service?

Joon/Korean (Sunflower)

Pie/Thai (5 Star)

Rose/Black (Secret)

Jasmine/Hapa (CDS. But she won't be back until late July)

Mikki/Thai (Sunflower. Last day is June 27)

Just to name a few... Many more out there, I'm sure.

Blake123
06-26-13, 03:51
Sua is what you see is what you get. Sua is the most honest of providers you will find. Most beautiful great service and very friendly. Like most humans cross her and forget it or be like me and repair that relationship slowly. Sua was the one I would love to spend the rest of my life with. I never had a bad experience even though we encountered just once. Could I see her doing BBBJ yes BBFS no but I am not one to judge. Like you guy said some providers will do everything bare to greek dfk etc without even asking. I would love to do Sua all bare with soft sensual dfk and cuddling. I guess pass Pie and try Sua again.From what I can tell, Sua seems to have changed when she worked at Sunflower last year. Numerous monger reports of being rushed out of there, including yours truly. Prior to her Sunflower days, most of the reports about her were positive.

Candyman2002
06-26-13, 04:11
Sex with Mikki is far better than with Nara, IMHO. In my experience, Mikki was genuine, whereas I felt Nara was an actress (turn off). Both have damn good-looking bodies.Best actress is Sua with Nara a close second. Not that it's a bad thing but didn't they both work together at Ponggi?

Mipene77
06-26-13, 05:47
Roses. Just say who U want and they'll wake 'um up. And they all are up and about around noonish anyway if U want the whole stable brought to U to choose. (All legit pics on backpagecom too).From my experience it is not in your best interest financially or sexually to wake these girls up to provide you service. I only did that once and regretted it ever since. No girl likes to be "woken up" to provide services. Sure, they will do it and never turn you down because, hell who wouldn't wake up to make $150 an hour? But they will give you mediocre service at best. At least that was my experience. Besides these girls got to sleep sometime. Most of them are up till 5 or 6 am servicing a bunch of drunks that cheat on their wives. So, I am sure that most of them do not get to go to sleep until probably 7 am in the morning sometimes. If you wake them up at 12:00 noon then you are rudely waking them up for your own selfish reasons. I think it is best to be a gentleman and let these girls sleep into the afternoon. I find that the 5-8 pm time slot is the prime time to meet these girls. They are fresh after a good eight hours of sleep, they have had something to eat and are ready to 'take on the night". I mean put it this way. Would you want to be woken up prematurely to do your job? I don't think so! JMHO.

Hornysamowen
06-26-13, 06:37
Of three providers, blue@rose, olivia@seven, and yuki@tokyo Spa, who is the hottest of the three?

Miri Kitani
06-26-13, 06:51
Good snowbunnies?

Roxy at VIP.

Jasmine at CDS.

Bunny at Swan is cool.

Vanilla at Tokyo Spa.

And MAYBE.

Lala at CDS.

Roxy and Jasmine are thicker girls who can take a pounding. Jasmine is going to take care of you from day one. Roxy may require a warm-up. Bunny is not quite as thick but can take it. Haven't sampled Vanilla yet and Lala just isn't my type. Never had a bad session with thick ass Roxy or Jasmine though.

RJ.Is this the same roxy that use to post on the backpage, red head and kind of milfy, in her 30's or is a different roxy?

SquirtLuva69
06-26-13, 14:33
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wow-wow-wonderfull-best-sweet-girl-for-you-27/2354165

Tried to spread the wealth even with reports of no selection. 5'5" 120# bolt on cees. Face 6.

Early 40's.

Showered, massage. Tried a little to touch leg and ass. No reponse. Told her I was not le or policd. She laughed. 45mins of massage front and back. NO play. Asked and she said she xont do. Fifty cents twenty tip. Never again

Shopaholick
06-26-13, 15:37
Good snowbunnies?

Roxy at VIP.

Jasmine at CDS.

Bunny at Swan is cool.

Vanilla at Tokyo Spa.

And MAYBE.

Lala at CDS.

RJ.Good choices here. Yeah, Vanilla and Lala would be the closest to spinners that you will find. Vanilla is a petite brunette with a phat ass, perfect tits and she looks so youngin fresh. Lala is a super thin blonde with that heroin-chik model look but she is also on the tall side at about 5'8" or 5'9" maybe. IMHO these two are the hawtest of the hawtness that you can find at an AMP.

Local1234
06-26-13, 16:16
Of three providers, blue@rose, olivia@seven, and yuki@tokyo Spa, who is the hottest of the three?Olivia@seven

Hypo Luxa
06-26-13, 16:29
From my experience it is not in your best interest financially or sexually to wake these girls up to provide you service. I only did that once and regretted it ever since. No girl likes to be "woken up" to provide services. Sure, they will do it and never turn you down because, hell who wouldn't wake up to make $150 an hour? But they will give you mediocre service at best. At least that was my experience. Besides these girls got to sleep sometime. Most of them are up till 5 or 6 am servicing a bunch of drunks that cheat on their wives. So, I am sure that most of them do not get to go to sleep until probably 7 am in the morning sometimes. If you wake them up at 12:00 noon then you are rudely waking them up for your own selfish reasons. I think it is best to be a gentleman and let these girls sleep into the afternoon. I find that the 5-8 pm time slot is the prime time to meet these girls. They are fresh after a good eight hours of sleep, they have had something to eat and are ready to 'take on the night". I mean put it this way. Would you want to be woken up prematurely to do your job? I don't think so! JMHO.
I hear ya... but I think while that used to be the norm for AMPs, I've noticed a lot of the ones with the all-stars start booking the girls at 10am and on. I've called for various appointments for girls at Kison, Sunflower, Roses, etc, around the noon time hour to find the girls already booked for that time slot and to come in 30 minutes or so. I've even asked some of them what time they would prefer me to come, and most of them say around early- to mid-afternoon. I know Monica opened her pussy for business at 8am at Co & Mo's when they first opened. Paula at Kison was overbooked the time I saw her at 10:30am. I think most places are shifting their hours to earlier.

I don't know when that leaves time for sleep though, haha!

Ck813
06-26-13, 17:05
Wow, I remember back when she was at P10 she was tight, the most beautiful happy person. So I am guessing she has been in the business for at least 10 plus years. I finally had the chance to be with her at the tri-plexus and it was nice soft sensual but quick. We probably did not click as of yet because of our past history.

I remember telling SUA please marry me but she honestly said I was not her type. I was too old for her.

From what I can tell, Sua seems to have changed when she worked at Sunflower last year. Numerous monger reports of being rushed out of there, including yours truly. Prior to her Sunflower days, most of the reports about her were positive.

Mipene77
06-26-13, 17:31
I hear ya. But I think while that used to be the norm for AMPs, I've noticed a lot of the ones with the all-stars start booking the girls at 10am and on. I've called for various appointments for girls at Kison, Sunflower, Roses, etc, around the noon time hour to find the girls already booked for that time slot and to come in 30 minutes or so. I've even asked some of them what time they would prefer me to come, and most of them say around early- to mid-afternoon. I know Monica opened her pussy for business at 8am at Co & Mo's when they first opened. Paula at Kison was overbooked the time I saw her at 10:30am. I think most places are shifting their hours to earlier.

I don't know when that leaves time for sleep though, haha!I remember back in the New Yorker days I went there around 2 pm in the afternoon. Asked Mama who she had available and she told me the infamous Bonnie was on the list but she would have to be woken up. I begged and pleaded her to not wake Bonnie up but she did anyway. Bonnie came into the room and she was so tired looking. She serviced me anyway, even with her famous rimming but even then the service was half ass at best. Immediately after I shot my load in her warm little pussy she went to sleep in my arms, with my cum literally dripping out of her pussy the whole time. Her and I then proceeded to go into nap mode for the next two hours. I shit you not. It was great. It was like I had a girlfriend in my arms. And then when she woke up she kissed me and fucked me again! Wow.

The moral of the story is that I really felt bad about Mama waking her up. I told Mama that she should let the girls sleep and not be so greedy. Of course she brushed it off. To this day if I know that Mama wakes up a girl I literally tell Mamasan to put her back to sleep and choose another girl. But yea things are a little different now with the Internet and all but there are still a majority of the AMP's that work the girls till the next morning.

RickJames808
06-26-13, 18:28
VIP Roxy is mid 20's. 5'6" C's thick ass white girl with dyed blonde hair.

RJ.

Is this the same roxy that use to post on the backpage, red head and kind of milfy, in her 30's or is a different roxy?

USukebe2
06-26-13, 20:24
I remember back in the New Yorker days I went there around 2 pm in the afternoon. Asked Mama who she had available and she told me the infamous Bonnie was on the list but she would have to be woken up. I begged and pleaded her to not wake Bonnie up but she did anyway. Bonnie came into the room and she was so tired looking. She serviced me anyway, even with her famous rimming but even then the service was half ass at best. Immediately after I shot my load in her warm little pussy she went to sleep in my arms, with my cum literally dripping out of her pussy the whole time. Her and I then proceeded to go into nap mode for the next two hours. I shit you not. It was great. It was like I had a girlfriend in my arms. And then when she woke up she kissed me and fucked me again! Wow.Now that is what I would consider G F E! Not the pseudo lay down with you after and then ok time's up!

USukebe2
06-26-13, 20:53
Best actress is Sua with Nara a close second. Not that it's a bad thing but didn't they both work together at Ponggi?Yes, as a matter of fact they did for a while last year. In fact it was Sua who introduced me to Nara (Rina at the time) and said I should try her the next time since she was new there. So the next time I went there I saw Nara instead (and reviewed).

My experiences with both are rather genuine and I never felt like a customer or rushed me when I saw them. Saw Nara recently and she really hasn't changed from the first time I saw her (attitude & service). Can't make any comparison about Sua because I haven't seen her since she left Roppongi and went to CC. Does she still have the same cell number?

Bikini
06-26-13, 20:54
I called for an afternoon appointment with the black girl. Was told 'come on down. Don't need an appointment. ' So I asked if she was working. 'it's OK, come see'. So I asked her name. 'it's OK, no need name. ' I knew this was Rose from Pongi and I had tried to make an afternoon date with her there but was told she works nights. So I guess she's working nights only here too. I suspected a B&S and hung up and called MF instead.

Pineapple50
06-26-13, 21:14
Has anyone been to Hawaii Spa "lately"? I have only seen Mimi back-in March and have Not seen the other girls at this place. The ads are Very Impressive, but I doubt they have the "lookers"! Any 411 would be appreciated. Before I waste a trip.

JT

BPittsburg
06-26-13, 22:49
Has anyone been to Hawaii Spa "lately"? I have only seen Mimi back-in March and have Not seen the other girls at this place. The ads are Very Impressive, but I doubt they have the "lookers"! Any 411 would be appreciated. Before I waste a trip.

JTI am curious too. But next week I will checking out a possible AMP place in Aiea that I previously called. Will update details on that afterwards.

BP

Hiho07
06-27-13, 04:00

JTAnybody been to Club Sarang which is right next to Hawaii Spa in Kakaako? Christine Mendoza is supposed to be there Saturday and other young Asian hotties?

Wonder if they can be convinced to go next door to have more intimate fun? I noticed that Club Sarang is open until 4 a. M.

Uki Eater
06-27-13, 04:09
Anybody been to Club Sarang which is right next to Hawaii Spa in Kakaako? Christine Mendoza is supposed to be there Saturday and other young Asian hotties?

Wonder if they can be convinced to go next door to have more intimate fun? I noticed that Club Sarang is open until 4 amThey had something similar last month with the import model Jeri Lee holding some gogo dance contest. Mostly younger type crowd like you'd see at LZ lounge, Michelles, Geisha house. Most of the girls that were gogo dancing were local girls. There's a cover charge you pay to go in.

Uki Eater
06-27-13, 04:26

JTDespite the name change, MS don't show a lineup but take you to the room and wants HF to show the girl. They probably don't have much of a lineup at all.

Buster50
06-27-13, 05:48
Wow, I remember back when she was at P10 she was tight, the most beautiful happy person. So I am guessing she has been in the business for at least 10 plus years. I finally had the chance to be with her at the tri-plexus and it was nice soft sensual but quick. We probably did not click as of yet because of our past history.

I remember telling SUA please marry me but she honestly said I was not her type. I was too old for her.One time and marry me. LOL She could be a gem but after reading the recent reports, not for me. No BBFS for me. Sry Sua

Pineapple50
06-27-13, 14:12
The Club next to Hawaii Spa on the ground floor use to be a Marshallese club and All these "low-life's" use to hang-out in the parking lot and inf front of the stairs leading to Spa! About a year ago I heard a story of these Marchallese "Screwing" on a couch outside the door of the Spa and the Mama had to throw water on them to get them to STOP! Too Funny.

JT.

Anybody been to Club Sarang which is right next to Hawaii Spa in Kakaako? Christine Mendoza is supposed to be there Saturday and other young Asian hotties?

Wonder if they can be convinced to go next door to have more intimate fun? I noticed that Club Sarang is open until 4 am

Damet
06-27-13, 16:31

Wonder if they can be convinced to go next door to have more intimate fun? I noticed that Club Sarang is open until 4 amIt's also a rave.

Boto Boy
06-27-13, 17:58
I've seen old reports of Angie at Sakura being a dead fish, but after repeated visits, she's great (4-5 visits). I know it's expensive to repeat that many times and go through the dead fish experience, but it's worth it. PM me for details.

TongueLover696
06-27-13, 23:38

Wonder if they can be convinced to go next door to have more intimate fun? I noticed that Club Sarang is open until 4 amI was trying to hit on a stripper at a club on Queen just off Ward many years ago. She had the hottest camel-toe I'd ever seen up to that point and I told her I really wanted to spend some time kissing those lips. After a few hours sucking my wallet dry, she suggested that I should go around the corner to one of the AMPs on Ward, because they all "play anyway you want". Haven't been back to the stripper scene since. Taking a stripper to an AMP is a bit like coals to New Castle, yeah?

Jet Black
06-28-13, 22:16
Tried Bunny at King Relaxation above Choi's and Debbie's. TS with brown-eye washing. But disappointed by no rimming. K girl from mainland, good english, good vibe. All natural B, a little shaved nani, sweet and clean. Allowed DATY. Massage was great to relax me much. BBFSCIP in mish. YMVV. Standard damage 1.5 HF.5. Will repeat.

Stay Safe,

JB

Hornysamowen
06-29-13, 02:23
I was trying to hit on a stripper at a club on Queen just off Ward many years ago. She had the hottest camel-toe I'd ever seen up to that point and I told her I really wanted to spend some time kissing those lips. After a few hours sucking my wallet dry, she suggested that I should go around the corner to one of the AMPs on Ward, because they all "play anyway you want". Haven't been back to the stripper scene since. Taking a stripper to an AMP is a bit like coals to New Castle, yeah?Over the years I have ran into a few strippers who were also working at an AMP or ended up working at an AMP. So you never know who you will meet at an AMP.

BPittsburg
06-29-13, 17:00
Didn't want to until next week to go to BEST MASSAGE IN AIEA.

Legit Massage. .

When I got there I asked if they have shower. Nope. I should have left, but I scheduled appt, so.

Full body but does not include junior. No play, no touching the MT allowed.

I forgot the lady's name because I will not be going again. Lower-to-mid 30's Korean, she was fully clothed looks like natural Cs, typical korean face (not model) , good shape body. She is a MILF because of the body.

Strong massage (which I don't like). So, she softened it up when I said.

I think that she can definitely get any one knots out (from their back).

Oh well. 60 HF .20 Tip.

Rico Suave808
06-29-13, 20:22
Had Bunny at King Relaxation. She is a typical K-MILF. Skinny legs, no ass, thicker upper body. Face is nice to look at. Soft natural Bs. In the table shower she started washing me with her clothes on. Asked her to remove her closed and she happily obliged. Standard TS, nothing sensual except some BBBJ after she rinsed me off. In the room began with dfk followed by BBBJ, bls and some rimming. Returned the favor with DATY and dato and she loved it. Fucked her in mish with lots of dfk. Didn't do any other positions. Her pussy is extremely tight and shallow, for me anyways. When she was ready to cum, she asked me to cum with her. I asked if I could do a double pop and she said no problem. Unfortunately, she didn't tell me a second pop would cost me more money until after I came. I don't think she would have done it anyways because she became extremely sensitive after she came. Finished bbfscip. She gave me a bad massage to fill the hour. She was a good time but no repeat.

Yung Evr
06-29-13, 22:04
Had Bunny at King Relaxation. She is a typical K-MILF. Skinny legs, no ass, thicker upper body. Face is nice to look at. Soft natural Bs. In the table shower she started washing me with her clothes on. Asked her to remove her closed and she happily obliged. Standard TS, nothing sensual except some BBBJ after she rinsed me off. In the room began with dfk followed by BBBJ, bls and some rimming. Returned the favor with DATY and dato and she loved it. Fucked her in mish with lots of dfk. Didn't do any other positions. Her pussy is extremely tight and shallow, for me anyways. When she was ready to cum, she asked me to cum with her. I asked if I could do a double pop and she said no problem. Unfortunately, she didn't tell me a second pop would cost me more money until after I came. I don't think she would have done it anyways because she became extremely sensitive after she came. Finished bbfscip. She gave me a bad massage to fill the hour. She was a good time but no repeat.The K-ladies love for you to cum with them, especially bbfscip. My regular tells me she can feel the ejaculate as it releases and it sends her into an immediate multi-climax.

Bballer1
06-30-13, 12:09
If you like wasting your money,

Here are the top 3 worst places to go.

1. Pacific Spa, I forget what it is called now.

2. Hula Girls.

3. Rappongi RELAXATION.

It would be a top 5 but I forgot the other 2.

DickTracy25
07-01-13, 04:24

2. Hula Girls.

3. Rappongi RELAXATION.

It would be a top 5 but I forgot the other 2.The other 2. If you have not gone to Asia Spa, don't bother, you won't find any good one there. VIP, unless you disguised yourself, you are going to run into someone you know soon or later.

Hillside808
07-01-13, 06:27
Any girl offer double pop, beside mikki, and paula?

Hornysamowen
07-01-13, 15:24
Any girl offer double pop, beside mikki, and paula?Try bunnyatsecret / swan spa.

Harry5142
07-01-13, 18:18
Went on the search for some early morning pussy last Sunday. I found Bunny, white girl who used to work at Rappongi and is now at Secret, think the name is, and had a fantastic time.

It was a hot, sweaty, dirty-talking GFE. Will definitely repeat.

Swnglc
07-01-13, 19:14
Are there any AMPs that has thick girls bigger is better like bbws.

CynicalJ
07-01-13, 19:51

2. Hula Girls.

3. Rappongi RELAXATION.

It would be a top 5 but I forgot the other 2.Pacific spa is call Asia Spa. I agree waste of time and money.

Hula girls is very bad. But surprise rappongi its on your list. Thats used to be ma fav place to go.

DickTracy25
07-01-13, 20:56
Pacific spa is call Asia Spa. I agree waste of time and money.

Hula girls is very bad. But surprise rappongi its on your list. Thats used to be ma fav place to go.There is another Asia Spa on Fern St. Don't know if it is call Pacific, but they a re waste of time too.

Redneck 1
07-01-13, 22:59
Pacific Spa, I forget what it is called now.
Pacific spa is call Asia Spa.The former "Pacific Spa," located at 754 Ilaniwai Street, is now "Smile Hawaii Spa Relaxation."

"Asia Spa," a separate business, is located at 1694 Kalakaua Avenue.

H Mobius
07-01-13, 23:53
Pacific spa is call Asia Spa. I agree waste of time and money.

Hula girls is very bad. But surprise rappongi its on your list. Thats used to be ma fav place to go.As far as I know, this place was formerly known as Pacific Spa:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-asian-staff-s-m-i-l-e-fabulous-asian-bodywork-25/4156460

A couple of gems passed through here a couple of years ago, but otherwise Asia Spa is one of the worst, with bad reviews to match:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wow-wow-wonderfull-best-sweet-girl-for-you-27/2354165

I haven't been back to Asia Spa in a long time but there were reports of Cherry having retired. Perhaps things are better now?

Kalani69
07-02-13, 00:22
As far as I know, this place was formerly known as Pacific Spa:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-asian-staff-s-m-i-l-e-fabulous-asian-bodywork-25/4156460

A couple of gems passed through here a couple of years ago, but otherwise Asia Spa is one of the worst, with bad reviews to match:

I haven't been back to Asia Spa in a long time but there were reports of Cherry having retired. Perhaps things are better now?And Pacific Spa, which is now called Smile Hawaii Spa, used to be called Smile Spa. LOL. How creative.

CynicalJ
07-02-13, 00:40
And Pacific Spa, which is now called Smile Hawaii Spa, used to be called Smile Spa. LOL. How creative.This AMP smile spa or asia relaxation place. Is it an appointment only or do they accept walk-in. Never could get them to open the door.

H Mobius
07-02-13, 01:54
This AMP smile spa or asia relaxation place. Is it an appointment only or do they accept walk-in. Never could get them to open the door.I've never been to Pacific Spa due to the area and bad reviews.

For Asia Spa, they definitely take walk-ins especially being that they probably still get so few. If no one answers the door either the lady is in back sleeping or has a customer. There used to be a sign posted with a number to call in case of no answer.

I mistakenly said "Cherry" in the previous post; I should have said "Candy".

Speed808
07-02-13, 04:32

2. Hula Girls.

3. Rappongi RELAXATION.

It would be a top 5 but I forgot the other 2.I have to disagree with Pacific Spa (now called Hawaii Spa). I've been seeing Linda and she gives really good service. She kinda looks like Kim (who doesn't work there anymore). She's GFE with DFK, DATY, FIV, BBBJ, BBFS (if she likes you, but cum outside). She's Vietnamese. Looks wise, I would give her a 8. She is not the spinner type. Her service is a 9. Standard fees. 5/1. 5.

When I first saw, she asked for the donation up front, but once she gets to know you, the service gets better.

DickTracy25
07-02-13, 05:00
I've never been to Pacific Spa due to the area and bad reviews.

For Asia Spa, they definitely take walk-ins especially being that they probably still get so few. If no one answers the door either the lady is in back sleeping or has a customer. There used to be a sign posted with a number to call in case of no answer.

I mistakenly said "Cherry" in the previous post; I should have said "Candy".Yes Asia Spa on Fern st does take walk-ins, but like many have said on the reviews, nothing good coming out of that place. I recently took a recon there and found out moody mama Candy had retired, but she might making a come back later on the year though. If you have not gone to that place, don't waste your time. Mama there promise you with an apple you might end up with a lemon.

TongueLover696
07-02-13, 22:43
As far as I know, this place was formerly known as Pacific Spa:

I haven't been back to Asia Spa in a long time but there were reports of Cherry having retired. Perhaps things are better now?The more things change, the more they stay the same. A decade ago, when I first started AMPing, the name of the place was Smile Spa. Chanel was my favorite and introduced me to many of the pleasures I now take for granted, TS B2B rub with that wonderful scrubber of hers and Rimming.

They had a working hot tub and sauna and a nice little bar area. I went back once after the change to Pacific, but didn't like the girls or the remodel. Haven't been to the reborn Smile Spa and not certain if the MS Chanel is the same lady from before. Location really does not work for me, but it might be fun to visit for old times sake.

CynicalJ
07-03-13, 05:18
Yes Asia Spa on Fern st does take walk-ins, but like many have said on the reviews, nothing good coming out of that place. I recently took a recon there and found out moody mama Candy had retired, but she might making a come back later on the year though. If you have not gone to that place, don't waste your time. Mama there promise you with an apple you might end up with a lemon.What about the asia relaxation on Ilaniwa.

Jjoner
07-03-13, 10:52
Had another mind blowing session with Fanfan at Rose. Still sticking to my ratings L 9. 3, A 10 S 9. 5.

She is young-20 something, with a bod that is a bit tighter than Nara and Sayumi-other 20 somethings out there today that are accessible (Honey is the big foot of AMPs, rarely seen, LOL). Bolt ons, tiny flat waist. Youthful, with a face that has the acne to further fuel your fantasy of a college girl fuck.

This girl loves dick. Sucked mine BBBJ for a solid 10 minutes (no DT, but lots of tongue action), DATY, then back to dick sucking for another 10. Then some hard banging-maybe because I've seen her multiple times-the fucking was A team all the way. More facts-Chinese flavor, covered full service, tat lower back, DFK, and of course, YMMV, YMMV, YMMV. Always a disclaimer here because if you click, sessions with any provider go to the next level-and we definitely click-pure hot sweaty wall banging sex from the second I enter the room.

You may not like her look-GND plain jane, not a hottie head turner at the mall. Treat her nice, let her get comfortable with you. She doesn't like jerks that demand services and pound away-big turn off, and she will turn cold in a heartbeat-remember she is young.

She's in my top 3 this year, along with Nara, and Nara, LOL. No more top three. Yet. If you ever wonder why JJ allegedly was fucking all of them co-eds, go and get your session in with this one-and if its a good session, you will be hooked-just don't get caught with your dick in her pussy in the back seat of your Lincoln LOL.

Pineapple50
07-03-13, 14:06
Chanel from the old-day's is now running the place and her name is Ruby.

JT.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. A decade ago, when I first started AMPing, the name of the place was Smile Spa. Chanel was my favorite and introduced me to many of the pleasures I now take for granted, TS B2B rub with that wonderful scrubber of hers and Rimming.

They had a working hot tub and sauna and a nice little bar area. I went back once after the change to Pacific, but didn't like the girls or the remodel. Haven't been to the reborn Smile Spa and not certain if the MS Chanel is the same lady from before. Location really does not work for me, but it might be fun to visit for old times sake.

Member #5821
07-04-13, 06:57
First time posting, long long time lurker, finally joining the club.

The reason for my first time posting is from my trip to Hawaii spa tonight.

I've been visiting this joint from time to time when the infamous Kim and Mimi used to work.

It is a sad true fact that they have moved on to better things in life.

Because of the recent posts, I decided to take a chance and half-heartedly walked up the stairs hearing that same "ding-dong" within a 1/4 of the way up.

Once I get to the door, no signs of anyone greeting me so I have to ring the door bell.

Shows up is Ruby, FKA channel. Takes me to a room and tells me that new girl Mina is working.

"New girl", usually not a good sign.

But Ruby was really polite, not pushy what so ever, so I said bring her in.

Moments later, in walks Mina. Real short girl curvy body in a really nice way, must be full C's or even entering the D range. Felt natural, but always a hard one to tell. Never asked her.

She said she was 27, half Okinawan, half Korean which I believe.

Started off with a nice TS meet and greet session. Not B2B tho.

Back in the room, started with a light massage as requested and she knows what she is doing.

On the flip side was a quick but good CBJ, then she hops on CFS. Oh, some LFK and a bald kitty BTW.

She can take a pretty good pounding.

Wasn't able to last long so we showered together afterwards, then she continued the massage back in the room.

Had a really great time and will repeat real soon.

She also said that she has a really nice Vietnamese friend who works during the earlier hours. I dunno, but might be worth the plunge.

The new Hawaii Spa. They are getting out of the gutter.

Newer
07-04-13, 16:26
Hello, I am a newbie and only went to Roses a couple of times. I only had Nara a couple of times, but she is gone. Who's a good fuk at Roses these days? I would really appreciate the information please, Thank you. Also, what other massage parlors should I go to besides Roses? What other girls are good to fuk? I would really appreciate the information, Thank you Kind Members of this board.

Johnny14
07-04-13, 17:50
Are there any AMPs that has thick girls bigger is better like bbws.If you can't find those BIG mamas with huge a$$es at the AMP that even King Kong wouldn't mind mounting, then go visit Club Princess in Pearl City. It's below street level under the Thai restaurant. They got some really big whales ready to be harpooned if you can manage to wrap your arms around one. Right around the corner is Pearl Relaxation so you can't miss out.

Single50
07-04-13, 18:02
Only MMS and Viv there. Self shower and a short K-lady comes in. In her 30s with a Bush. Long BBBJ with lots of suction. I almost popped. CCG. MISH. DS. She really likes sex. She told me to cum, but I couldn't. So she gave me the hardest CG ever. She was pounding me so hard, I thought jr. Was going to break. She ask me if it hurts. I said no. It was hurting, so I ask for BJ. CIM. We showered together and I could see her body in the light. She has a nice body and ass. There was time left, so I ask for a massage. She said time is up. If its very slow and no one else is there, you should give your clients the full hour. I will not repeat.

DickTracy25
07-04-13, 20:45
If you can't find those BIG mamas with huge a$$es at the AMP that even King Kong wouldn't mind mounting, then go visit Club Princess in Pearl City. It's below street level under the Thai restaurant. They got some really big whales ready to be harpooned if you can manage to wrap your arms around one. Right around the corner is Pearl Relaxation so you can't miss out.Be careful who you wrap your arms there. They have bouncers there with arms bigger than my legs.

CynicalJ
07-04-13, 20:53
First time posting, long long time lurker, finally joining the club.

The reason for my first time posting is from my trip to Hawaii spa tonight.

I've been visiting this joint from time to time when the infamous Kim and Mimi used to work.

It is a sad true fact that they have moved on to better things in life.

Because of the recent posts, I decided to take a chance and half-heartedly walked up the stairs hearing that same "ding-dong" within a 1/4 of the way up.

Once I get to the door, no signs of anyone greeting me so I have to ring the door bell.

Shows up is Ruby, FKA channel. Takes me to a room and tells me that new girl Mina is working.

"New girl", usually not a good sign.

But Ruby was really polite, not pushy what so ever, so I said bring her in.

Moments later, in walks Mina. Real short girl curvy body in a really nice way, must be full C's or even entering the D range. Felt natural, but always a hard one to tell. Never asked her.

She said she was 27, half Okinawan, half Korean which I believe.

Started off with a nice TS meet and greet session. Not B2B tho.

Back in the room, started with a light massage as requested and she knows what she is doing.

On the flip side was a quick but good CBJ, then she hops on CFS. Oh, some LFK and a bald kitty BTW.

She can take a pretty good pounding.

Wasn't able to last long so we showered together afterwards, then she continued the massage back in the room.

Had a really great time and will repeat real soon.

She also said that she has a really nice Vietnamese friend who works during the earlier hours. I dunno, but might be worth the plunge.

The new Hawaii Spa. They are getting out of the gutter.Where is this place located at?

Uki Eater
07-04-13, 21:31
Where is this place located at?This is the one that's on Ilaniwai street next to Club Sarang. Before Smile Hawaii Spa it was Hawaii Spa, Pacifica Spa and then Smile Spa & Karaoke.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-s-m-i-l-e-incredible-relaxation-25/4080371

CynicalJ
07-04-13, 22:09
This is the one that's on Ilaniwai street next to Club Sarang. Before Smile Hawaii Spa it was Hawaii Spa, Pacifica Spa and then Smile Spa & Karaoke.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-s-m-i-l-e-incredible-relaxation-25/4080371Thanks Uki, done I'm there.

TongueLover696
07-05-13, 03:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Ynroh
07-05-13, 03:37
Had another mind blowing session with Fanfan at Rose. Still sticking to my ratings L 9. 3, A 10 S 9. 5.

She is young-20 something, with a bod that is a bit tighter than Nara and Sayumi-other 20 somethings out there today that are accessible (Honey is the big foot of AMPs, rarely seen, LOL). Bolt ons, tiny flat waist. Youthful, with a face that has the acne to further fuel your fantasy of a college girl fuck.

This girl loves dick. Sucked mine BBBJ for a solid 10 minutes (no DT, but lots of tongue action) , DATY, then back to dick sucking for another 10. Then some hard banging-maybe because I've seen her multiple times-the fucking was A team all the way. More facts-Chinese flavor, covered full service, tat lower back, DFK, and of course, YMMV, YMMV, YMMV. Always a disclaimer here because if you click, sessions with any provider go to the next level-and we definitely click-pure hot sweaty wall banging sex from the second I enter the room.

You may not like her look-GND plain jane, not a hottie head turner at the mall. Treat her nice, let her get comfortable with you. She doesn't like jerks that demand services and pound away-big turn off, and she will turn cold in a heartbeat-remember she is young.

She's in my top 3 this year, along with Nara, and Nara, LOL. No more top three. Yet. If you ever wonder why JJ allegedly was fucking all of them co-eds, go and get your session in with this one-and if its a good session, you will be hooked-just don't get caught with your dick in her pussy in the back seat of your Lincoln LOL.Almost totally agree, except she told me to tell her what to do! And she loved it nice and hard.

Jjoner
07-05-13, 13:16
Couple of kids asking about the line up at Rose-its stacked still with talented experienced cock suckers, and excellent newbies. Couple of the younger ones will be all covered and no DFK-typical of any young provider in general. I would repeat with Blue / Tiff, Aki, Sese, Fanfan (she's leaving soon) , Maya (she also leaving) , and one more youngie that gave the best BBBJ / HJ ever-she's vacay now so can't remember her name.

Couple other nice lookin 30 somethins there, and couple young ones too. I'd repeat tomorrow with Fanfan, Blue or Maya.

SinfullyKorean
07-07-13, 00:06
I just went to Rose couple nights ago on 7/4 and they offered a line up without me even asking for it. Is Hawaii spa like this also?

Swnglc
07-07-13, 15:29
Can anyone tell me who has the oldest providers and what age range.

Swnglc
07-07-13, 20:16
Can anyone tell me who has the oldest providers and what age range.

Blake123
07-08-13, 03:19
Can anyone tell me who has the oldest providers and what age range.Probably Crystal Healing Massage. I've never been there but hear they have the older ones there.

BPittsburg
07-08-13, 04:33
Probably Crystal Healing Massage. I've never been there but hear they have the older ones there.I would have to say Sophia at Pearl City Relaxation. I think around 60. Korean, bad actress but good sex. CBJ, CFS. Likes to hold on to the condom during sex. She can take a pounding and long time, too.

YG365
07-08-13, 06:19
Secrets has a pretty cute white girl up in there! Any info on her? Name? A / S/L? LOL. For the life of me, I can't think of what this place was called before it became secrets and after Pinks.

GraveDiggah
07-08-13, 06:34
Secrets has a pretty cute white girl up in there! Any info on her? Name? A / S/L? LOL. For the life of me, I can't think of what this place was called before it became secrets and after Pinks.Don't know about the white chick, but this place was known as Swan Spa after Pinks and before Secret. I would guess the white girl was possibly Bunny; don't quote me on it.

Shopaholick
07-08-13, 14:31
Secrets has a pretty cute white girl up in there! Any info on her? Name? A / S/L? LOL. For the life of me, I can't think of what this place was called before it became secrets and after Pinks.Yeah, that white chick you saw was most likely Bunny formerly of Pongi. Check the Pongi thread for some reviews.

I did some recon at Ward. Slim pickings and the newbies aren't much to look at.

TOKYO SPA: No new girls but same hot chicks tho. Lineup was Yuki (back from vacation) , Sara, Maya, Julie, Bebe and Donna. Vanilla was off but I'm not sure about Thai Mina / Naria. I miss my babygirl Jina.

SECRET: Kitty, Shine, Bunny and a new MILF but I forget her name. I did not see or ask about the black chick Rose.

GQ: Pinky, Chloe and Cindy. Cindy looks mid 30s at most with a soft body a bit on the meaty side like Shine at Secret. Cindy gots some big Ds, light skin and a plain face. Apple was probably getting pounded.

PONGI: Minu and Mimi. As just reported in the Pongi thread, there are only two providers here.

Last week I recon'd HULAS. This was like going in to a hardware store cause they were selling nothing but ratchets. I mistook this one Korean MILF for the mamasan LOL. I walked in and said "Hi mama" to the old lady who opened the front door. Then when she took me to a room she asked me if I wanted a shower first, cause she was about to service me. Oops, I felt like I had just mistakenly asked a woman who was not pregnant "When's the baby due?" LOL. I asked the MILF if I could see the lineup first and she intro'd me to a chubby white girl and another Asian MILF. Had to pass.

Harry5142
07-08-13, 20:30
Don't know about the white chick, but this place was known as Swan Spa after Pinks and before Secret. I would guess the white girl was possibly Bunny; don't quote me on it.I did a review on Bunny recently. Her service is better than she looks. She has a very nice booty and the fucking is amazing.

SnatchThat
07-09-13, 09:11
I have to say, other places are better. I used to like how the 4 plex was, but now it is not my style. Better finds elsewhere.

Swnglc
07-09-13, 18:09
Do anyone know if Niki blond haole girl was at Goi still around.

TopherCgc2
07-10-13, 03:21
What is the average tip in Honolulu. I have always gone with the theory of room rental is 50$ then tip is 50$. Any odes?

TopherCgc2
07-10-13, 08:54
Any general rules about tipping while in Honolulu? Back home what ever the house made would be the ammount for the girls tip. Ie 50$ doom rental=50$ tip for girl. Is this accurate?

Hypo Luxa
07-10-13, 15:59
Any general rules about tipping while in Honolulu? Back home what ever the house made would be the ammount for the girls tip. Ie 50$ doom rental=50$ tip for girl. Is this accurate?$50 for house.

+ $50 for HJ only.

Or + $100 for BJ.

Or + $150 for full service.

StreetLover
07-10-13, 16:22
$50 for house.

+ $50 for HJ only.

Or + $100 for BJ.

Or + $150 for full service.What about tipping for a full professional massage with HE from a "therapist"? (if this belongs in the other thread, I apologize)

Hihon
07-11-13, 13:05
I never seen her as bi-polar because she always treats me nice. Anyway, I had another great session with Junko yesterday. I've been seeing her for a couple of years now. I had to re-schedule my time and she was very accommodating. Started off with a nice BBBJ on of the best one's I've had in a long time. Almost burst but held it in. Then I returned the favor when I DATY. Then on to CFS. She lay on the bed while I did standing mish while I'm DFK'ing her. Then switched to CG and she rode a pretty long time until I couldn't hold it any longer. After Johnny burst I rested a while and then when walking to the shower she said,"wait" and cleaned me me up. What a nice, classy lady. After we talked a bit like old friends because I've seen her many times. Since I was the last one scheduled there was no rush to get me out the door. I had to eventually leave and she gave me a nice hug when I left. Definitely a repeater when I'm in town again.

Darksidez
07-11-13, 14:22
What about tipping for a full professional massage with HE from a "therapist"? (if this belongs in the other thread, I apologize)Total cost around $100. $120. Entry fee + tip. Some don't structure the pricing like that and just deal with an overall total.

Warriors808
07-11-13, 15:05
Last week I recon'd HULAS. This was like going in to a hardware store cause they were selling nothing but ratchets. I mistook this one Korean MILF for the mamasan LOL. I walked in and said "Hi mama" to the old lady who opened the front door. Then when she took me to a room she asked me if I wanted a shower first, cause she was about to service me. Oops, I felt like I had just mistakenly asked a woman who was not pregnant "When's the baby due?" LOL. I asked the MILF if I could see the lineup first and she intro'd me to a chubby white girl and another Asian MILF. Had to pass.TOFTT at Hula's. Saw an ad on BP. Decided to try. Chubby Viet older lady name was Michel. Asked for HF and tip up front. Just paid house fee. Very lame 30 min. massage. Cut my loss and gave. 10 tip. Would not repeat ever. Did I say TOFTT and would not repeat!

HaoleGirlLover
07-11-13, 15:24
I never seen her as bi-polar because she always treats me nice. Anyway, I had another great session with Junko yesterday. I've been seeing her for a couple of years now. I had to re-schedule my time and she was very accommodating. Started off with a nice BBBJ on of the best one's I've had in a long time. Almost burst but held it in. Then I returned the favor when I DATY. Then on to CFS. She lay on the bed while I did standing mish while I'm DFK'ing her. Then switched to CG and she rode a pretty long time until I couldn't hold it any longer. After Johnny burst I rested a while and then when walking to the shower she said,"wait" and cleaned me me up. What a nice, classy lady. After we talked a bit like old friends because I've seen her many times. Since I was the last one scheduled there was no rush to get me out the door. I had to eventually leave and she gave me a nice hug when I left. Definitely a repeater when I'm in town again.got to give a double thumbs up for Hihon review! Spot on! And everything else pointing up for Junko too!

BPittsburg
07-12-13, 15:22
I posted this one in the 40+ Provider. Figured when I saw the other post about Junko here, I will add it, too.

I know I haven't been to hardly many people, but Junko is right now, my ATF. I was right second time around was much better.

She remembered that I don't like hard massage. I love her soft touch, smooth skin, even her hair smells good. The place looks clean, she looks clean, no too tight twat and good muscle control. Perfect for me.

Covered all: BJ, FS. Standing mish, rotated her over to standing DS, finishing with laying DS. Side note: she is not into hair pulling during service.

Junior is so satisfied he has found a new home. LOL.

So, to update my ratings: L-8. 5, A-10, S-9. Only a 9 for service because no BB; otherwise it would be a 10. If she has an SO, he is one lucky guy.

SecretLover
07-13-13, 19:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Mondo Badfoot
07-14-13, 14:14
Been doing a little recon lately. As you probably know from BP ad, there's a lot of new cuties at Rose's- plus two of my favorites have returned- Layla and RuRu! What you may not know is that Kison has a new crop of beauties as well! The lineup looked much younger than what you usually see at Kison. Skye is a knockout- sweet face and beautiful, long hair. Sharon also looked young, killer body very tanned, looked like a rascal to me! Yoko is a little older, slim, long straight hair- pretty face. I did't see Amy- but I think I heard her! Monica looked better than ever and I was really glad to see that Yumi was there- I thought she left last year, but it turns out that she was only on bacay! She may be pn the older side but she loves to play- and knows how! I wanted to do all of them- but I was forced to go with my ATF, Paula! I couldn't help myself. When I saw her wild hair, wide smile and big firm boobies, I was toast! I'll just say we got our freak on! This girl has mad skills and she's down for anything (except anal). We've always had great sessions, but this time we came at the same time- it was super intense! PSE meets GFE! I guess I'll have to wait til she goes on vacation to try the others!

Yung Evr
07-14-13, 15:03
Been doing a little recon lately. As you probably know from BP ad, there's a lot of new cuties at Rose's- plus two of my favorites have returned- Layla and RuRu! What you may not know is that Kison has a new crop of beauties as well! The lineup looked much younger than what you usually see at Kison. Skye is a knockout- sweet face and beautiful, long hair. Sharon also looked young, killer body very tanned, looked like a rascal to me! Yoko is a little older, slim, long straight hair- pretty face. I did't see Amy- but I think I heard her! Monica looked better than ever and I was really glad to see that Yumi was there- I thought she left last year, but it turns out that she was only on bacay! She may be pn the older side but she loves to play- and knows how! I wanted to do all of them- but I was forced to go with my ATF, Paula! I couldn't help myself. When I saw her wild hair, wide smile and big firm boobies, I was toast! I'll just say we got our freak on! This girl has mad skills and she's down for anything (except anal). We've always had great sessions, but this time we came at the same time- it was super intense! PSE meets GFE! I guess I'll have to wait til she goes on vacation to try the others!Hopefully all the new gals are joining in the Kison BB lovefest.

Harry5142
07-14-13, 16:38
Went for a repeat session with Bunny two nights ago. Here's the skinny: Bunny likes to be choked, she LOVES having her pussy pounded. I gave her everything I had, which is quite a bit, and she never once asked for a break. She likes to be fingered; with all four fingers and a thumb. I found this out when we started off, I put a finger in her pussy, which made her wet, and then she asked for more. So I put another finger in her pussy;"more" she said. I had all four fingers in her pussy and she wanted my thumb too. My hand was in her pussy wrist deep. She told me she loved having her pussy stuffed and that she fantasized about being fisted. That's what I did. She asked for more! I told her that was my whole hand so she put a finger in as well.

Bunny is a freak. She likes to be fucked hard, she likes being fisted and she likes being choked. What else does she like? Who knows. It's best to find out for yourself.

I'll repeat with her most definitely. I suggest you guys go get some of that fine white ass.

What was the damage? The usual 50/150.

Bunny is a white girl who used to work at Rappongi. She is now at Secret.

Member #5821
07-15-13, 01:09
Went there again this past Friday. Was finally able to see Mina again. Whenever I went back after I posted, she was always busy with you guys. She was looking sexy as before and was good fun. Same service, but it just felt better because we know each other now.

Was talking to Ruby after my fun and she was saying that she got more new girls. As far as I know besides Mina and Ruby, there is Bibi the Vietnamese who's been there for quite some time. I hoping for it but this place seems like its about to shine.

Cheapo
07-16-13, 14:36
I would have to say Sophia at Pearl City Relaxation. I think around 60. Korean, bad actress but good sex. CBJ, CFS. Likes to hold on to the condom during sex. She can take a pounding and long time, too.What is the damage for playing with Sophia?

Halligan98
07-16-13, 17:50
Went for a repeat session with Bunny two nights ago. Here's the skinny: Bunny likes to be choked, she LOVES having her pussy pounded. I gave her everything I had, which is quite a bit, and she never once asked for a break. She likes to be fingered; with all four fingers and a thumb. I found this out when we started off, I put a finger in her pussy, which made her wet, and then she asked for more. So I put another finger in her pussy;"more" she said. I had all four fingers in her pussy and she wanted my thumb too. My hand was in her pussy wrist deep. She told me she loved having her pussy stuffed and that she fantasized about being fisted. That's what I did. She asked for more! I told her that was my whole hand so she put a finger in as well.

Bunny is a freak. She likes to be fucked hard, she likes being fisted and she likes being choked. What else does she like? Who knows. It's best to find out for yourself.

I'll repeat with her most definitely. I suggest you guys go get some of that fine white ass.

What was the damage? The usual 50/150.

Bunny is a white girl who used to work at Rappongi. She is now at Secret.Which one is Secret? I'm not failure with that one.

Thanks

YG365
07-16-13, 18:19
Anyone know which girls are the top rated offering the complete package? I sure could use a great massage, BBBJ and FS to top it off with a shower!

Bukake King
07-16-13, 18:24
Haven't been to 7 in a while, so called Coco to see who's available. She told to come down as she has new girl from LA, very pretty named JoAnn. So whom am I not to believe Coco. So got there and DAMNNN! JoAnn is hot! Korean girl in 20s. She is damn cute. Hapa looking girl, brown hair, big eyes, about 5'6. If she wasn't so tall, she'd be a spinner. Body is slammin! Very slim, not skinny, nice body all the way around. C cups and REAL. Small waist, flat stomach like model type, cute ass, nice legs. The whole package.

Went for the TS, than to the room. She started talking a little small talk, here from LA, not sure how long staying here. Very friendly. She so cute, you have to small talk just to look at her face. Couldn't wait for that face be on my cock. Started light massage, but told her to lie face down on bed as I couldn't wait. Started kissing her on back of neck working way down her back. Skin is nice too, almost milky nice, just two tats, flowers on left shoulder, and middle of top back. Work my way down to ass and inner thighs than back up to some rimming. Nice sweet ass. Told her to turn over as I had to suck on those fabulous real CZ. Light kissing on lips, worked down to tits. Super soft of course because their real. Down her super flat stomach, until I got to her hairless pussy. Did DATY for at least 30 mins. Pussy was sweet and clean. Made her come several times. Ok my turn. Stood up as she slipped on cover, got some nice CBJ while I stood at side of bed. Was awesome watching this soo cute hapa looking Korean blow me. She looking up at me was a turn on. That's it, put her on the edge of the bed as we did a semi standing doggie. Pussy was nice and tight watching from doggie view. Had to blow already so turned her over into mish as her ass was hanging over the edge of the bed as I held her legs. DAMN! Pounding this girl with her cute face and hot body, with the shaved nani was such a turn on. Just blew my load as I couldn't take it no more. Seems like I did all the work, but she was so hot I didn't mind. Took a shower, told her she was awesome, and that I'll be back. L / A/S 9/10/9 Will definitely repeat. All covered. Think I may have been the first one. LUCKY!

Fun Mongering!

Buka

Pineapple50
07-16-13, 18:52
Can anyone confirm if the former Mama. Bebe is back at Hawaii Spa? Viet, Mid 40's. 5'-2".112 lbs, C's with Eraser Nips and Dragon Stomach Tattoo?

JT.

Went there again this past Friday. Was finally able to see Mina again. Whenever I went back after I posted, she was always busy with you guys. She was looking sexy as before and was good fun. Same service, but it just felt better because we know each other now.

Was talking to Ruby after my fun and she was saying that she got more new girls. As far as I know besides Mina and Ruby, there is Bibi the Vietnamese who's been there for quite some time. I hoping for it but this place seems like its about to shine.

Aviatr77
07-17-13, 17:52
Boy. King St is turning into a regular concourse of Relaxation places.

On the third floor is Hana's old place. Second floor is Hayako, with 2 older milfs. Right next door is Ruby's new place called Chi Massage. She has Viet Lily and Big Cherry there. Cherry is suposed start in a day or so. Across is the old Oriental run by Yumi who also has Golden Butterfly on the first floor. Mina apparently is the manager for both places as well as Ambrosia and another place at Century Center. And of course there is Crystal Healing Massage also on the first floor. Saw the new Bebe there yesterday and will be posting on the CHM thread.

Going be hard to sneak in without your FAV from one place not seeing you going next door. Hehe

Kealee29
07-17-13, 20:19
Checked out monica couple days ago got there asked if I could see yoko since I read some good reviews on her wanted a sample of my own. Mama puts me in a room and asked if I wanted a shower told her yea since its been so hot lately might as well kool off little bit, mama tells me I have to wait little bit guess one of you guys made it to the shower before me. So once I get my shower mama takes me back to the room and tells me wait little bit I say ok and start my wait maybe 15min later in comes monica which everyone knows her nice body and what not so I won't waste time on that asked her where yoko is she says that she busy and that she can take care me was tired of waiting so said ok so she starts with a light bbj and like posted she really good at it. So she asked what kine massage I want told her deluxe massage so she does a little bit more bbj and asks if I can get on top into mish pounded for little while while she does so fake moans and what not then into standing doggy finally thought hey she small so I picked her up and did the standing carrying action where she kept telling she's o'ing and she wants me to with her too did a little bit more and finally turned her over into standing doggie where I blew (oh by the way was BBFS) kinda felt nice for a change after the whole ordeal she offered a second pop which I was done asked for just a massage which she is horriable at as I like it hard and deep something monica being so small as she is can't deliver overall good time just felt like she was going though the steps not GFE at all was more like hurry up and cum and go. Usual damage 50hf 150tip most likely not repeat. Try somewhere else next time

Alohaoe
07-17-13, 22:06
Flash Breaking news! Nara will be back Friday 7/26 at 11am. All you Holly fans she is back working now, will be here about 2 weeks. Muni last day 7/23 don't worry she will return.

Happy Mongering

Crouchingtiger
07-18-13, 02:39

On the third floor is Hana's old place. Second floor is Hayako, with 2 older milfs. Right next door is Ruby's new place called Chi Massage. She has Viet Lily and Big Cherry there. Cherry is suposed start in a day or so. Across is the old Oriental run by Yumi who also has Golden Butterfly on the first floor. Mina apparently is the manager for both places as well as Ambrosia and another place at Century Center. And of course there is Crystal Healing Massage also on the first floor. Saw the new Bebe there yesterday and will be posting on the CHM thread.

Going be hard to sneak in without your FAV from one place not seeing you going next door. HeheThe new place called Chi Massage-Which Ruby is this? The one that was from Kison / CHM? When you say big Cherry-the one from Golden Massage near Moiilili baseball field? If so, three of my favorites in one place, damn! Wouldn't be able to go there without one or two getting mad for seeing one and not the other haha-would go broke trying to keep them happy.

YG365
07-18-13, 06:13
Which one is Secret? I'm not failure with that one.

ThanksYou don't want to know. Place is pretty rubbish with zero customer service and ratchet looking girls. That one Korean girl looked aight but the rest is a negative.

I can't believe I fell for the hype and tried Bunny. Well I guess everyone is different and I just wasn't feeling it. Especially with how much hype she got in these forums.

Go in at your own free will but please slap yourself on the way out when you feel like you got ripped off!

YG.

PS. Bring back Pinks and the old crew!

Harry5142
07-18-13, 07:57
Which one is Secret? I'm not failure with that one.

ThanksSecret is in the Ward 3 Plex at the opposite end of Rappongi.

GreyGent
07-18-13, 16:14
The new place called Chi Massage-Which Ruby is this? The one that was from Kison / CHM? When you say big Cherry-the one from Golden Massage near Moiilili baseball field? If so, three of my favorites in one place, damn! Wouldn't be able to go there without one or two getting mad for seeing one and not the other haha-would go broke trying to keep them happy.Golden Massage seems to have closed. Pass by there every day and the place seems vacant, no sign and open windows.

BJ Hawaii
07-18-13, 18:46
The new place called Chi Massage-Which Ruby is this? The one that was from Kison / CHM? When you say big Cherry-the one from Golden Massage near Moiilili baseball field? If so, three of my favorites in one place, damn! Wouldn't be able to go there without one or two getting mad for seeing one and not the other haha-would go broke trying to keep them happy.Ruby was the GM mama. GM has closed and re-opened as Chi Massage in the AY Wong bldg. Ruby is the MSatChi. As far as I know Ruby does not service customers but she does give a pretty good massage. Big Cheri is still MIA as far as I know.

Rico Suave808
07-18-13, 19:08
I can confirm that Lily, formally at King and Roses is at CHI 1507 S King St #302. Ph#941-7147. Big cherry should be there in a few days too.

Shopaholick
07-18-13, 20:35
You don't want to know. Place is pretty rubbish with zero customer service and ratchet looking girls. That one Korean girl looked aight but the rest is a negative.

I can't believe I fell for the hype and tried Bunny. Well I guess everyone is different and I just wasn't feeling it. Especially with how much hype she got in these forums.

Go in at your own free will but please slap yourself on the way out when you feel like you got ripped off!

YG.

PS. Bring back Pinks and the old crew!Yeah I'm with YG365. Nothing to see here at Secret. For me, Secret (and also Pongi) is just an obstacle to get passed on my way to GQ nowadays. I wouldn't know about the Service since I haven't seen anyone I would bang here. Kitty is not bad, but not bad doesn't compare to what GQ and Tokyo has to offer, so yeah.

Ocolumbo
07-19-13, 03:10

Going be hard to sneak in without your FAV from one place not seeing you going next door. HeheAnd there is some kind of a church in the same building complex, and the members come out and lean on the railings of the walkway, looking at all the AMPs. LOL.

YG365
07-19-13, 03:33
Yeah I'm with YG365. Nothing to see here at Secret. For me, Secret (and also Pongi) is just an obstacle to get passed on my way to GQ nowadays. I wouldn't know about the Service since I haven't seen anyone I would bang here. Kitty is not bad, but not bad doesn't compare to what GQ and Tokyo has to offer, so yeah.Amen brother! I really do dislike mama's that are mean, nasty and strict! I also dislike girls like the ones that work at Secret's asking for it up front and not waiting till the end. How am I suppose to motivate you to do a good job if you lose all incentives to try hard?

Also. Ya'll hyped up Bunny way too much! I think Vanilla at TS is aight looking and she's way better looking then Bunny!

I don't know, I guess that mama just left a really sour taste in my mouth! I can't believe Pink (Killer lineup and service) turned into this crap! Bring back Hana / Jina, Lucy and whoever else they had in that killer lineup!

YG

LuvBigRax
07-19-13, 11:16
Can we park in the lot? Last time I parked on the street because I wasn't sure.

Going be hard to sneak in without your FAV from one place not seeing you going next door. Hehe

Redneck 1
07-19-13, 11:51

Going be hard to sneak in without your FAV from one place not seeing you going next door. HeheYes, I visited the Wong Building recently and saw all six of those places lit up at night, which was a lovely sight for a monger. Freedom of choice. Just hope that the visual impact of such a concentration of AMPs in one building doesn't attract any "unwelcome" attention.

Kamaboko2
07-21-13, 01:40
I can confirm that Lily, formally at King and Roses is at CHI 1507 S King St #302. Ph#941-7147. Big cherry should be there in a few days too.How's Viet Lily at Chi?

Van Deventer
07-21-13, 14:20
There may be more relocation activity in the future. All of the new development planned for kakaako will likely lead to the relocation of the places on Ward. The condo just approved is at the Dixie Grill location. During construction traffic and parking in the area will be a mess. Then once people start moving in, the residents will undoubtedly not be happy that there is a strip club and relaxation places across the street. Street parking in the evening will get even worse, as they never build enough parking for these towers, so residents will be parking all along ward.

Indy Tourist
07-21-13, 14:32
I noticed a post from about a year ago that said that all of the south Side AMPs were closed, is that still the case? I haven't been to one in several years and I'm thinking that I am due!

Johnny14
07-21-13, 14:58
And there is some kind of a church in the same building complex, and the members come out and lean on the railings of the walkway, looking at all the AMPs. LOL.Think about it this way, all the AMPs are actually doing the same work as the minister is doing same at his church. All the exclamations of "jesus Christ, I'm cumming","holy sh-it","oh my god, fk me harder"!

The only difference is the happy ending part. Ha ha

Harry5142
07-21-13, 15:51
Yes, I visited the Wong Building recently and saw all six of those places lit up at night, which was a lovely sight for a monger. Freedom of choice. Just hope that the visual impact of such a concentration of AMPs in one building doesn't attract any "unwelcome" attention.I don't think it will draw too much attention. The Wong Building has been the location of at least six AMPs for the last few years. A couple of years ago, I decided I would check out all of these places and discovered that there is quite a number of places but the quality of providers isn't all that great; unless you are a connoisseur of over 45's, you may not like what you get. Also, most of these places have only one or two women working there. The AMPs that have occupied the current Golden Butterfly location, which has gone under several other names in the past, was always the brightest spot, especially when Sua was running her own place there.

I called ahead to Chi and was told that Big Cherry isn't working there yet and that "she doesn't answer her phone." I decided to go there anyway to check out Lilly. It would have been the first time. But someone got there before I did, I saw standing right behind him when he went in and whoever answered the door looked at me and told me to come back later because everyone is busy. I didn't go back.

Rico Suave808
07-21-13, 16:11
[QUOTE=Harry5142; 1822592.

I decided to go there anyway to check out Lilly. It would have been the first time. But someone got there before I did, I saw standing right behind him when he went in and whoever answered the door looked at me and told me to come back later because everyone is busy. I didn't go back.[/QUOTE]That was probably me, sorry about that. She is defiantly worth a trip back. She gave me the best BBBJ I have ever had, better than Coco. I also saw a cute MILF named Naomi there. I may give her a shot next time unless Cherry shows up.

Redneck 1
07-21-13, 17:20
How's Viet Lily at Chi?Although I haven't yet visited mature Vietnamese provider Lily at Chi, I previously had several sessions with her when she worked at the 1344 Young Street location, and had one additional session with her when she very briefly worked at CHM under a different name. In my experience, Lily provided excellent service every time, followed suggestions well, and appreciated repeat business. Plus, she was mellow, polite and had a friendly personality. BB intercourse (CIP) was available, as was BBBJCIMWS (but YMMV on that one). I especially liked her dark natural muff of pubic hair (I prefer hairy pussy). However, I don't know if she currently still has it. I would particularly recommend Lily to older guys who might sometimes need more time than usual to warm up and to finish, because she was patient and understanding about that situation. Of course, this entire evaluation is based on past experience and providers can sometimes change, so I don't offer any "money back guarantee," LOL.

H Mobius
07-21-13, 20:33
I can confirm that Lily, formally at King and Roses is at CHI 1507 S King St #302. Ph#941-7147. Big cherry should be there in a few days too.This is a new place, and not Hana Massage, correct?

Hana Massage is small and can accomodate about 2 customers at a time, and Lee is their resident Queen with a huge stable of men. If Viet Lily and Big Cherry were to join-in, that would be interesting.

A couple of months ago, I saw some mokes and mokettes moving things into one of the 3rd floor rooms. I did not note the room numbers at that time though.

Kalani69
07-21-13, 20:39
This is a new place, and not Hana Massage, correct?

Hana Massage is small and can accomodate about 2 customers at a time, and Lee is their resident Queen with a huge stable of men. If Viet Lily and Big Cherry were to join-in, that would be interesting.

A couple of months ago, I saw some mokes and mokettes moving things into one of the 3rd floor rooms. I did not note the room numbers at that time though.As in titas? Hehe. Good one HM.

Rico Suave808
07-21-13, 20:44
This is a new place, and not Hana Massage, correct?

A couple of months ago, I saw some mokes and mokettes moving things into one of the 3rd floor rooms. I did not note the room numbers at that time though.I screwed up. Chi Massage is in 203 not 302. It is still under construction with cloth curtains instead of doors. Not Hana Massage.

Kamabokos
07-22-13, 04:30
How's Viet Lily at Chi?Hey, That's an cool username. LOL.

Sorry for the off topic post.

Jjoner
07-22-13, 12:31
Totally off topic were the mokes mokettes titas scarfing plate lunches? LOL I only repeat what I hear from the locals-never heard the term scarfing tita mokes until I came here. Curious if any local professional semen swallowing providers actually do swallow and offer any uncovered? Never been my experience could be I looking in all the wrong places. Best local fuck was the import model at 7, big booty Yuri, but she never allowed any fluids exchange.

Searchin9
07-23-13, 12:01
Hayaku is in 203. Not Chi.

I screwed up. Chi Massage is in 203 not 302. It is still under construction with cloth curtains instead of doors. Not Hana Massage.

Rico Suave808
07-23-13, 12:18
Hayaku is in 203. Not Chi.
Chi is to the right of Hayaku. There is a big sign so you can't miss it. I'm not very good with numbers.

SquirtLuva69
07-23-13, 22:42
Sorry guys didn't know where else to put this:

After seeing many massage therapist and massage parlors, why don't more shave or wax? Frick I do so there is no floss during oral.

My last report at sunflower geez. Barely trimmed Bush, hairy on sides of vulva lips and looong hairs circling the. Brown eye. Soo un-appetizing.

They know it makes it better for their clients. They know it turns most clients on. I mean WTF? Yes some prefer Bush but all I seen are not, at best all were trimmed. Even japan porn now trims and shaves the lip and brown eye.

Opinions? Just had to ask openly.

Kaimuki
07-24-13, 00:08

After seeing many massage therapist and massage parlors, why don't more shave or wax? Frick I do so there is no floss during oral.

My last report at sunflower geez. Barely trimmed Bush, hairy on sides of vulva lips and looong hairs circling the. Brown eye. Soo un-appetizing.

They know it makes it better for their clients. They know it turns most clients on. I mean WTF? Yes some prefer Bush but all I seen are not, at best all were trimmed. Even japan porn now trims and shaves the lip and brown eye.

Opinions? Just had to ask openly.I am with you. It is just unprofessional for them not to require shaving, waxing or well kept genitalia. Honestly they probably for the most part don't even think of it unless they are into good hygiene or just plain taking good care of themselves.

Have you or any of the mongers ever brought it up? I think not. The women that I have been with must be a cut above as they all have had pretty good grooming. I think you have a righteous concern and can be best served by helping to identify those who don't care about grooming so that their business interests fail. Three peat girls is good, how about no repeat girls.

Blue Star11
07-24-13, 00:40
I'm a visitor here and I typically like to visit the local spas when I'm here. After looking thru Backpage, I decided to pay a visit to New Hawaii Spa.

Mina was my therapist & she was the hottest Asian I've ever laid eyes on. The thong showed off her magnificent ass like a picture frame.

The table shower was nice and the massage was perfect. Beautiful natural Cs. The whole thing looked like it should be up on shelf in a museum. She was hot!

I won't go into details, but the rest of the appointment was spectacular. You guys have it lucky here in Hawaii!

Uki Eater
07-24-13, 02:16

Opinions? Just had to ask openly.It's inconvenient to always shave it and dealing with the irritated feeling after shaving and waxing. It's also scary that they may cut and knick their uki.

SquirtLuva69
07-24-13, 23:33
Trying to make appt with kimmle. OMG mama just don't get customer service. Hope all take heed and stay away. Maybe she will be nicer without customers and money

E Train
07-25-13, 22:18
Had a trip to Smile Hawaii Spa late one night this past weekend. This is my first time here so I was quite impressed. Greeted at door by mamasan. Based on previous reviews and recommendations, I asked for a specific masseuse, only to be told she was busy. I was assigned Bunny, Korean, early 30's. She appeared to be about 5'4', shoulder length dyed blonde hair and looks and body both appeared to be a 8.

Was lead to the very nice table shower room, where I received a good table shower. She paid attention to the front and back, always a plus. Shortly afterwards, I was led to the massage room, where I received a good head to toe massage. Received a great scalp and foot massage. Her leg and butt massage was great, paying some attention to the good areas. Ending was good, albeit short. Massaged the legs, arms and scalp a bit more before session ended.

Good table shower, great massage, great conclusion, and the best part was that I was never haggled for tips; tips were never brought up. I might have been able to use the steam / sauna room if I was there earlier. Left there with a smile. I would recommend this place and I would like to go here again sometime.

Fleshlight
07-26-13, 07:31
Skye of GQ, is now working at Rappongi next door. So any Skye fans wondering where she's at, this is where she moved to. Rappongi.

Flesh

Hillside808
07-26-13, 16:18
Skye of GQ, is now working at Rappongi next door. So any Skye fans wondering where she's at, this is where she moved to. Rappongi.

FleshIf I'm not mistaken, does Skye offer BBFS? Double pop?

Azn0651
07-26-13, 19:00
Yes Happy came back this past Thursday, and she looks GREAT! Confirmed. She's been working out and tanning, and she looks like a 20 something year old import car model / jav star. She was already highly rated (looks wise) , but now its just. WOW. But even more, we (me and a fellow monger) missed her so much we decided to have another 3 some with her (I didn't report the first time).

So here's how it went down: for about an hour there was a dick in Happy's mouth AND pussy, lots of switching positions. We did the Chinese finger trap with her in many ways. Doggie. 1 dick both ends, her in mish. 1 dick pounding her pussy while 1 dick pounds her pretty mouth, and cowgirl (reverse and normal) while the other guy stands and gets a BJ. We each swapped each position, several times, and Happy just couldn't get enough. Of course, BBBJ and BBFS, but my friend had problems with my dick being so close to his, and possible swordfighting or STDs, so he requested the hat, although Happy was ready to go bb all the way with both of us, in both her mouth and pussy. I've never heard her scream so loud, I was worried the people in Grace's would send up some cops or something. We were totally trash talking her, she loves being called a * and a working girl while we both worked on her. I finished first. Bbfscip in doggie while she was blowing my friend, and then my friend immeidately mounts her and dumps his load in her while I got to watch. She was very careful not to let us try anything remotely close to her asshole. So be mindful and respect her limits.

This being the second time we've done this with her, we already worked out the pricing / timing. Channel at first had no idea how to do this, but this was a team effort, with Channel and Happy. Between me and my friend, .5 each to the house ($ total) , and $$ each to Happy ($$$$ total for her). But this is after me talking about it with her for awhile, and Happy knows me. She may negotiate a different price for each guy. I'm a semi regular of hers, with maybe around 5 visits of just her. For my friend, she was very skeptical but in the end I put in a good word and she eventually gave it a try.

Bukake King
07-28-13, 06:49
Went down to 7 to check out my favorite hot mama Coco. See if I could convince her to do me since a lot of girls on vacation. But she talked me into seeing Joann again. Joann is pretty hot though. I like that Hapa girl look as I stated earlier. Tried to talk her into some B2B TS, but she said maybe next time. Oooo OK! If you guys haven't tried her yet, as I said, this girl is hot. Body is smokin, nice tits. I think it's real though. Someone posted that their not, but I didn't notice the scars. And they fall pretty real, and feels real. This time I relaxed and let her do the work. Nice light massage, good slow CBJ. Got into some 69. Loved that sweet shaved pussy. I did some rimming which she enjoyed. She moved up into some RCG. Nice watching her cute ass move up and down slowly from behind. She turn around for CG. Loved seeing her cute hour glass shaped body moving around on top of me. Very flat stomach. Really pretty face too.

Had her bend over so I could suck on those nice C cups. Did a real slow CG as I unloaded. Cleaned me up as we lay down together a little with some small talk since we had some time. Did a little more massage. Very nice session again. I like this girl, she's hot. I like them slim with boobs. Coco you next! Haha! Will definitely repeat. Standard fees. L / A/S 9/10/10.

Buka

Sy Style
07-28-13, 06:55
Yes Happy came back this past Thursday, and she looks GREAT! Confirmed. She's been working out and tanning, and she looks like a 20 something year old import car model / jav star. She was already highly rated (looks wise) , but now its just. WOW. But even more, we (me and a fellow monger) missed her so much we decided to have another 3 some with her (I didn't report the first time).

So here's how it went down: for about an hour there was a dick in Happy's mouth AND pussy, lots of switching positions. We did the Chinese finger trap with her in many ways. Doggie. 1 dick both ends, her in mish. 1 dick pounding her pussy while 1 dick pounds her pretty mouth, and cowgirl (reverse and normal) while the other guy stands and gets a BJ. We each swapped each position, several times, and Happy just couldn't get enough. Of course, BBBJ and BBFS, but my friend had problems with my dick being so close to his, and possible swordfighting or STDs, so he requested the hat, although Happy was ready to go bb all the way with both of us, in both her mouth and pussy. I've never heard her scream so loud, I was worried the people in Grace's would send up some cops or something. We were totally trash talking her, she loves being called a * and a working girl while we both worked on her. I finished first. Bbfscip in doggie while she was blowing my friend, and then my friend immeidately mounts her and dumps his load in her while I got to watch. She was very careful not to let us try anything remotely close to her asshole. So be mindful and respect her limits.

This being the second time we've done this with her, we already worked out the pricing / timing. Channel at first had no idea how to do this, but this was a team effort, with Channel and Happy. Between me and my friend, .5 each to the house ($ total) , and $$ each to Happy ($$$$ total for her). But this is after me talking about it with her for awhile, and Happy knows me. She may negotiate a different price for each guy. I'm a semi regular of hers, with maybe around 5 visits of just her. For my friend, she was very skeptical but in the end I put in a good word and she eventually gave it a try.Interesting- I had several 3somes too, but with two providers and myself. Joked with my friends about doing it, but never tried it. Just thought AMPz are the best places to get 3somes with two providers, but to each his own. Don't want any accidental sword play. There are a lot of providers that are willing to do it. Just got to ask.

Monger on!

Sy

Mondo Badfoot
07-29-13, 01:28
Called Mama Chanel yesterday to make an appointment to see my "Baby ****" Happy, today. Now that she's back, I know she'll be booked solid as soon as word gets out. She calls me the "Professor" because we met when she first got here and she noticed that I am not only old, but I'm pretty experienced, so I started teaching her a new technique each time I saw her! This went on for a few months, then Happy got so popular that she was always busy! I didn't see her for about two months, but when I did- Wow! She had taken all the stuff I had shown her and practiced them to perfection! She rocked my world!

The last time I saw her before her hiatus was in the hallway at Kison. She was busy when I got there so I went with Sugar. When we finished, I showered. When I came out, both Sugar and Happy were waiting for me. We talked about this and that (mainly doing a threesome) , magically it seemed that my towel disappeared and I was standing there with Junior fully erect, being held by one of Sugar's hands and one of Happy's! Unfortunately, the door across the hall started to open and one of you mongers was coming out. Happy gave me a kiss and pushed us back in the room and closed the door!

I was so happy to see her today and she seemed Happy to see me and to show off her new body and her new look. FUCK! I thought she was fine before, but she now looks like a Playboy centerfold! Tight, tan with a beautiful hourglass figure and a shapely little ass! I was planning on taking it real slow, I even brought a few toys to work into our fun, but it didn't go like that. It had been too long. We just went at each other like a couple of wolverines! Like that old Yardbirds song- "Over, Under, Sideways, Down"! She is so fun. And sweet. And nasty! We made lots of noise and at one point, she said "There's only 5 minutes left!" No knock, so we just kept rockin'. When I came (15 minutes later). She jumped down and sucked in every drop while she made twinkly eyes at me. I was screaming! For reals! She not only got a beautiful new body, she's in such good shape that her stamina has tripled! She did tell me that she had told Mama not to schedule any customers for a couple hours after our session! I was flattered! After my shower, she introduced me to Pink. Damn! What a cute little spinner with big chi-chi's. Not a youngster, but so hot. Saw another beauty, but I didn't catch her name! Kison is definitely the place to go if you want to fuck'

Yung Evr
07-29-13, 02:24
Called Mama Chanel yesterday to make an appointment to see my "Baby *" Happy, today. Now that she's back, I know she'll be booked solid as soon as word gets out. She calls me the "Professor" because we met when she first got here and she noticed that I am not only old, but I'm pretty experienced, so I started teaching her a new technique each time I saw her! This went on for a few months, then Happy got so popular that she was always busy! I didn't see her for about two months, but when I did- Wow! She had taken all the stuff I had shown her and practiced them to perfection! She rocked my world!

The last time I saw her before her hiatus was in the hallway at Kison. She was busy when I got there so I went with Sugar. When we finished, I showered. When I came out, both Sugar and Happy were waiting for me. We talked about this and that (mainly doing a threesome) , magically it seemed that my towel disappeared and I was standing there with Junior fully erect, being held by one of Sugar's hands and one of Happy's! Unfortunately, the door across the hall started to open and one of you mongers was coming out. Happy gave me a kiss and pushed us back in the room and closed the door!

I was so happy to see her today and she seemed Happy to see me and to show off her new body and her new look. FUCK! I thought she was fine before, but she now looks like a Playboy centerfold! Tight, tan with a beautiful hourglass figure and a shapely little ass! I was planning on taking it real slow, I even brought a few toys to work into our fun, but it didn't go like that. It had been too long. We just went at each other like a couple of wolverines! Like that old Yardbirds song- "Over, Under, Sideways, Down"! She is so fun. And sweet. And nasty! We made lots of noise and at one point, she said "There's only 5 minutes left!" No knock, so we just kept rockin'. When I came (15 minutes later). She jumped down and sucked in every drop while she made twinkly eyes at me. I was screaming! For reals! She not only got a beautiful new body, she's in such good shape that her stamina has tripled! She did tell me that she had told Mama not to schedule any customers for a couple hours after our session! I was flattered! After my shower, she introduced me to Pink. Damn! What a cute little spinner with big chi-chi's. Not a youngster, but so hot. Saw another beauty, but I didn't catch her name! Kison is definitely the place to go if you want to fuck'Very nice review. No doubt about it, the fuck sessions at Kison are HoF quality. As close as you're going to get to a porn film experience without actually being in one. Pretty much anything goes fellows.

Secret Agent
07-29-13, 20:02
Recently came here and asked for Joo, the chick in the Golden Butterfly ad cause I was curious if the pic was real. When I got there she was busy, but I decided to stay anyway and TOFFT with a provider named lulu (I'm pretty sure that's what she said).

Looks- body 7, face 6. I swear from the neck down she looks almost like Viet lily, but a little less thick. She said she is Chinese, looked to be about upper thirties but her body looked great. About 5'5 and 125 not a spinner. She had wavy black hair that went slightly past her shoulders, with bangs. I do not remember seeing any tattoos. Very light complexion not tanned.

Attitude- 8. She was cool, spoke broken English and had an easy going personality. No complaints here.

Service- 8. Offered some lfk that eventually turned into dfk, but not the full on face suck that you get from Aki. BBBJ but covered full service. DATY multiple positions till finish. Hot towel and I just wanted to go, so don't know if she offers a massage.

An overall good session, would rather try to see what Joo looks like next time I come here rather than come for a repeat. Hard now with Viet lily upstairs and ruby right next door, who seems to be cruising outside on her phone half the time I come to this building. Got to be ninja.

5 house plus 1. 5. Recommended.

DaBuggah808
07-29-13, 21:57
Saw Lilly at Chi for the first time and I must say that this girl is a good time. She was super cool with me and made me feel comfortable as we got things going. To make things short BBBJ and she let me BBFS (not sure if she let's everyone. YMMV) I CIP then tipped her then left. Treat her right guys she's a good provider in my eyes. I just wish the place was a little more discreet haha.

Mipene77
07-30-13, 02:29
Saw Lilly at Chi for the first time and I must say that this girl is a good time. She was super cool with me and made me feel comfortable as we got things going. To make things short BBBJ and she let me BBFS (not sure if she let's everyone. YMMV) I CIP then tipped her then left. Treat her right guys she's a good provider in my eyes. I just wish the place was a little more discreet haha.Viet Lily lets everyone BBFSCIP. There is no YMMV with her. As long as you got money you will get it. Remember that movie back in the 80's with John Cusak called "The Sure Thing". Well, actually that movie was Lily's life story.

Qjkl
07-30-13, 15:32
Viet Lily lets everyone BBFSCIP. There is no YMMV with her. As long as you got money you will get it. Remember that movie back in the 80's with John Cusak called "The Sure Thing". Well, actually that movie was Lily's life story.How is her face / body? Comparing to a current provider would help.

Mipene77
07-30-13, 19:57
How is her face / body? Comparing to a current provider would help.Qjkl, You don't remember Lily from back in her Rakuen / Milky Way days circa 1999/2000? She was a stunner back then. Her body was amazing. She had a perfect hourglass figure. She also had really messed up teeth back then. Nowadays she has gained some weight around her lower hips and thighs and some on her belly. And she has done a lot of dental work over the years complements to all of us for funding it. Lately, she still looks really good. I have always admired her body more than her face. Her face is average at best. She is kind of cute. And she is a sweetheart. I would say she has mellowed out a lot over the years since I have known her. When I first met her she was kind of two faced, and could turn into a real money hungry, cold-hearted, selfish, superficial (insert proper adjectives here) , woman at a moments notice. Now she is much more mature and grownup and she acts like a lady instead of the previous definitions I described. I can't really compare her body to other providers but I do know that her ass is her best feature. She always had an exquisite looking ass. Just ask her to model some lingerie and high heels for you and you will see what I mean. Like I said if she likes you the service is great, but if you cross her or piss her off look out! Fortunately nowadays she is much harder to piss off. Her menu includes guaranteed BBBJ / BBBJCIM, DFK, DATY / DATO and BBFSCIP. She has done anal with me in the past but not at the AMP. More than likely she will not allow it at the AMP nowadays.

One thing I will say is this. Like I mentioned before in a previous post. She has no regard for her safety, so buyer beware. Not trying to preach safety here but just making you aware. Good Luck.

Alohaoe
07-30-13, 20:02
My old man friend of mine told me to write a report on Suzy MILF a very petite lady not bad looking. He said everythings on the menu aim to please BBBJ CIM. She used to work at KISON and CHM. No rush great massage.

Alohaoe

BPittsburg
07-30-13, 21:27
I wanted to go to Chi massage to sample viet Lily, but the man who answered the phone said come back in 1. 5 hours (obviously one of you guys beat me to her).

So, I ventured to Golden Butterfly, which they didn't answer the phone when I called from outside, but I figure if they don't answer the door then plenty of other options right next door and upstairs.

Lulu answered the door (yes, Secret Agent, you heard correct). I figured I would try her out and check my numbers against a fellow monger. Mainly because the other provider was busy. Lulu said she is tall Chinese and she will introduce me to her next time, if she is available.

SA: good job on with the numbers. L / A/S 7-6/8/8 I woudl say 5'1" at 34-30-34. I am not good guessing average weight. When I saw her. No makeup. She has a light tan complexion comparable to a fair-skinned pinay. Def not a spinner. Cute ass that is a handful (I have small hands) and natural B's with large nips. Pubs are natural, as well, not trimmed or shaven. I asked for TS but she said Mama doesn't want them to do for new customer because scared of LE. I told her I am not LE, she got more nervous. I told her I look like LE (clean cut and decent shape) but not. LMAO. Anyways, after shower, back in the room, a little playing around. Flirt conversation, undressing her, light kissing and sucking (total GFE). Very smooth skin. She has a very friendly GND attitude.

Then onto the deed at hand BBBJ. 69 with FIV instead of DATY, CG, Mish, DS, flat DS, and <POP . Shower together this time then back to the room. More conversation and caressing. I didn't ask for massage. Just enjoying the down-to-earth personality.

Service was good for me because she could handle a little thicker junior, but barely. No rush at all. Like she had all day.

NOTE: She is a clean freak. So, wipes mouth and hands often.

DeshawnX23
07-30-13, 23:34
How is her face / body? Comparing to a current provider would help.Thanks fellas for all the intel on Lily. Made my virgin visit to 1507 and haha I can understand why most of you hate going to that place. You're looking super suspect over there walking around. I was lucky enough to get there at a time she was available and free. She remembered me from a long time ago and had no problem giving me the new digits. She's looks more mature than before but she is still cute with them big lips, small tits with huge nips, and a nice firm round ass. Got all the goodies such as BBBJ, BBFS, and CIP. Be nice to her and enjoy. Sex and Panda Express afterwards? I'll take it.

Harry5142
07-31-13, 02:38
Has Big Cherry started at Chi Massage, yet?

Inda719
07-31-13, 04:13
Has Big Cherry started at Chi Massage, yet?I just did my rounds called chi and no big cherry and no mention if she would be there anytime soon

Honolulu Yobo
07-31-13, 04:33
I just did my rounds called chi and no big cherry and no mention if she would be there anytime soonDoes anyone have the phone number for Chi, or is it the same as the old Golden Massage?

RickJames808
07-31-13, 18:10
Awesome bro! How did you convince her to allow pics?

RJ.

I wanted to go to Chi massage to sample viet Lily, but the man who answered the phone said come back in 1. 5 hours (obviously one of you guys beat me to her).

So, I ventured to Golden Butterfly, which they didn't answer the phone when I called from outside, but I figure if they don't answer the door then plenty of other options right next door and upstairs.

Lulu answered the door (yes, Secret Agent, you heard correct). I figured I would try her out and check my numbers against a fellow monger. Mainly because the other provider was busy. Lulu said she is tall Chinese and she will introduce me to her next time, if she is available.

SA: good job on with the numbers. L / A/S 7-6/8/8 I woudl say 5'1" at 34-30-34. I am not good guessing average weight. When I saw her. No makeup. She has a light tan complexion comparable to a fair-skinned pinay. Def not a spinner. Cute ass that is a handful (I have small hands) and natural B's with large nips. Pubs are natural, as well, not trimmed or shaven. I asked for TS but she said Mama doesn't want them to do for new customer because scared of LE. I told her I am not LE, she got more nervous. I told her I look like LE (clean cut and decent shape) but not. LMAO. Anyways, after shower, back in the room, a little playing around. Flirt conversation, undressing her, light kissing and sucking (total GFE). Very smooth skin. She has a very friendly GND attitude.

Then onto the deed at hand BBBJ. 69 with FIV instead of DATY, CG, Mish, DS, flat DS, and <POP. Shower together this time then back to the room. More conversation and caressing. I didn't ask for massage. Just enjoying the down-to-earth personality.

Service was good for me because she could handle a little thicker junior, but barely. No rush at all. Like she had all day.

NOTE: She is a clean freak. So, wipes mouth and hands often.

BPittsburg
07-31-13, 18:43

RJ.Every girl (except maybe viet lily) is YMMV.

I always ask every girl. I explain no face, only body. I say they can see the picture, and can delete it from my phone if they don't like it. If they are ok, then I will post to a forum where other mongers can see whether they want to sample. Just like advertising. It is more better for their business (so I say) if customer can see before sampling. This way, less dissatisfied customers and more new customers for that specific provider.

Most girls say no before I can even explain. But if you don't ask, you will never get a pic. Just lucky this time, I guess. Hopefully not everyone goes around asking now, but I will continue to ask and post. With her I might be able to get more hardcore pics. She is really comfortable with me. I will definitely repeat next week because we have a got a connection vibe going on. But, until then, I really want to sample one or two more providers first.

Blake123
08-01-13, 03:51

Every girl (except maybe viet lily) is YMMV.

I always ask every girl. I explain no face, only body. I say they can see the picture, and can delete it from my phone if they don't like it. If they are ok, then I will post to a forum where other mongers can see whether they want to sample. Just like advertising. It is more better for their business (so I say) if customer can see before sampling. This way, less dissatisfied customers and more new customers for that specific provider.

Most girls say no before I can even explain. But if you don't ask, you will never get a pic. Just lucky this time, I guess. Hopefully not everyone goes around asking now, but I will continue to ask and post. With her I might be able to get more hardcore pics. She is really comfortable with me. I will definitely repeat next week because we have a got a connection vibe going on. But, until then, I really want to sample one or two more providers first.A few providers have let me take pics of them (no face shots) after I explained it would be for my personal use, and I would not post the pics on the internet. Judging by what you said, it looks like the provider you saw was ok with you posting her pics on the internet.

LuckyStarr808
08-02-13, 10:23
Brothers,

I can't believe what I saw at Hula Girls. All the colors of the rainbow. Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Red. I saw Koreans, Chinese, Black, White, Latina and an exotic mixed hot young girl. On my recent adventure at TS with K (report in TS thread) the mamasan told me one of my go to girls Maya no longer works at TS. So I texted Maya to see what's up with her and she told me she's at Hulas now. I stopped by to see the line up there.

There was Kitty the hot Latina spinner formerly of Secret and Hulas. Rose the mighty fine Black girl formerly of Secret and Rappongi. One that caught my eye right away was a hottie named Baby who said she is Creole / Dutch / Native American mix. There was a blonde White girl named Cara and a Chinese spinner named Tina.

The two Koreans were Maya and Gina. I must say, Gina is one of the most beautiful girls I have had the privilege to perv on. This was with no makeup and in a shirt and pants covering most of her body. Her clothes were tight enough that I know she has a nice body with probably bolt on Cs. However, it was her face that really drew me in. She looked like a true blue K Pop star. Even more so than say, Hera and Yuki from GQ. I mean if the three of them started a K Pop group, Gina would be the "hot lead singer". And I repeat, I am basing this off of her face with no makeup. She was absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see how hot she must be with makeup on and in her birthday suit. You can consider this my report on the L of the L / A/S on Gina at Hulas. Because as soon as funds permit I'm heading right into Gina's arms and between her thighs and will make sure to report back.

BPittsburg
08-02-13, 16:56
A few providers have let me take pics of them (no face shots) after I explained it would be for my personal use, and I would not post the pics on the internet. Judging by what you said, it looks like the provider you saw was ok with you posting her pics on the internet.Yes. If she said only for me, then I would not post, too. I give full disclosure. As we all know, you do not want to piss off any woman. Especially in an AMP. My ninja skills suck. Hahaha

USukebe2
08-02-13, 20:37
The two Koreans were Maya and Gina. I must say, Gina is one of the most beautiful girls I have had the privilege to perv on. This was with no makeup and in a shirt and pants covering most of her body. Her clothes were tight enough that I know she has a nice body with probably bolt on Cs. However, it was her face that really drew me in. She looked like a true blue K Pop star. Even more so than say, Hera and Yuki from GQ. I mean if the three of them started a K Pop group, Gina would be the "hot lead singer". And I repeat, I am basing this off of her face with no makeup. She was absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see how hot she must be with makeup on and in her birthday suit. You can consider this my report on the L of the L / A/S on Gina at Hulas. Because as soon as funds permit I'm heading right into Gina's arms and between her thighs and will make sure to report back.Gina hotter than Yuki? Based solely on looks, IMO Yuki was probably was the hottest one at GQ. She's the only one so far that I reviewed and gave K-pop status to. Guess I'll have to stop by Hula's and checkout Gina before the stampede starts.

RadioHazard
08-02-13, 21:19
Gina formely of TS & Swan? . I hope so.

Brothers,

I can't believe what I saw at Hula Girls. All the colors of the rainbow. Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Red. I saw Koreans, Chinese, Black, White, Latina and an exotic mixed hot young girl. On my recent adventure at TS with K (report in TS thread) the mamasan told me one of my go to girls Maya no longer works at TS. So I texted Maya to see what's up with her and she told me she's at Hulas now. I stopped by to see the line up there.

There was Kitty the hot Latina spinner formerly of Secret and Hulas. Rose the mighty fine Black girl formerly of Secret and Rappongi. One that caught my eye right away was a hottie named Baby who said she is Creole / Dutch / Native American mix. There was a blonde White girl named Cara and a Chinese spinner named Tina.

The two Koreans were Maya and Gina. I must say, Gina is one of the most beautiful girls I have had the privilege to perv on. This was with no makeup and in a shirt and pants covering most of her body. Her clothes were tight enough that I know she has a nice body with probably bolt on Cs. However, it was her face that really drew me in. She looked like a true blue K Pop star. Even more so than say, Hera and Yuki from GQ. I mean if the three of them started a K Pop group, Gina would be the "hot lead singer". And I repeat, I am basing this off of her face with no makeup. She was absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see how hot she must be with makeup on and in her birthday suit. You can consider this my report on the L of the L / A/S on Gina at Hulas. Because as soon as funds permit I'm heading right into Gina's arms and between her thighs and will make sure to report back.

Mondo Badfoot
08-03-13, 02:16
[QUOTE=LuckyStarr808; 1834182]Brothers,

Took a peek today. No time to play, but what a selection! Would have taken an hour to choose from this bevy of hotties! What a difference!

Harry5142
08-03-13, 03:20
[QUOTE=LuckyStarr808; 1834182]Brothers,

Took a peek today. No time to play, but what a selection! Would have taken an hour to choose from this bevy of hotties! What a difference!I partook at Hula Girls last night. I had Baby. She is very nice. No streetwalker attitude. The experience wasn't GFE but it was good. For me, it was better than being told "you too big honey, I cannot with you" which is what I've heard twice over at Roses. I think that if you are looking for a nice non-Asian experience, Hula Girls is the place. It looks like the place is cleaner than before and they change the towels in the rooms.

Shopaholick
08-03-13, 15:43
Brothers,

I can't believe what I saw at Hula Girls.I was like "I can't believe dude said Hula Girls. Must be a typo."

Hot mamafuckin daaayum, that Black girl Rose is like daaayum. Now that's the kind of Ebony me likey. The kind that look like a Hip Hop video vixen. I'm gona re-read the reviews on her in the Pongi thread. I believe she got all positive reviews so far so I'm very tempted. Seriously tho, this chick has a fuckin bangin ass body with beautiful breastestests and a 'bubble yum bum. '

Kitty still lookin damn good and that chick Baby looks delish. They both have this Hispanic / Latina sexiness. Baby is not Hispanic but she kind of looked it to me.

Gina formely of TS & Swan? . I hope so.No it's not that Jina. This Gina is just as hot tho. K-Pop hot fo sho. Put it this way, this Gina can put down on her 808 AMP resume that she is young and hot enough to have worked at VIP.

Took a peek today. No time to play, but what a selection! Would have taken an hour to choose from this bevy of hotties! What a difference!What a selection and what a difference indeed. I would have never thought that Hulas would have the hotties. I had the same probs as Mondo. I did not partake but it would have taken me forever to decide who to do. As of now I still don't know who I'm going for 1st. Rose, Baby or Kitty. I like fuck um all!

Hashtag #Hotties@Hulas

TalkStory
08-03-13, 15:58
Apologies if this is the wrong place but I had a quick question for you when you visit a MP. And that is how do you trim your pubic hair? I recently had an experience where I trimmed using a beard trimmer and the provider complained (in a nice way) about the hair on my balls and stuff. How do you manage to keep things neat and tidy down there? Any products that get the job done on junior and the balls?

Mahalo!

Blake123
08-04-13, 06:16
I was like "I can't believe dude said Hula Girls. Must be a typo."

Hot mamafuckin daaayum, that Black girl Rose is like daaayum. Now that's the kind of Ebony me likey. The kind that look like a Hip Hop video vixen. I'm gona re-read the reviews on her in the Pongi thread. I believe she got all positive reviews so far so I'm very tempted. Seriously tho, this chick has a fuckin bangin ass body with beautiful breastestests and a 'bubble yum bum.Not very many reviews of Rose out there. I saw her a few months ago and reviewed her in the Rappongi thread. She has the ass to die for. She's definitely worth a try.

Boto Boy
08-04-13, 16:21
Apologies if this is the wrong place but I had a quick question for you when you visit a MP. And that is how do you trim your pubic hair? I recently had an experience where I trimmed using a beard trimmer and the provider complained (in a nice way) about the hair on my balls and stuff. How do you manage to keep things neat and tidy down there? Any products that get the job done on junior and the balls?

Mahalo!A straight-edge razor.

PoiPounder
08-04-13, 17:19

Mahalo!Ever had sex with a chick who just shaved her legs. Like rubbing a cactus. Same thing with beard, mustache, and balls. Groom on an off day. Beard softening lotion for shaving also helps. Hot towel on face also softens facial hair before sex. Would not try hot towel on balls. LOL.

Mondo Badfoot
08-04-13, 23:37

RJ.Speaking of picture taking- last week- halfway through an awesome PSE with Happy at Kison- she looks at me and says,"We should have a camera!" Cracked me up! She is truly a Fuck Monster! Today I learned that there is now a third fuck monster at Kison to go with Paula and Happy and her name is Yoko!

After reading some pretty impressive reviews, I booked an appointment with Yoko, but as I walked in I saw my ATF, Paula, standing in that little kitchen- Damn! She looked so fine, I almost changed my mind! Chanel told me she already had Yoko waiting, so I gave Paula a kiss and headed into the room. Stripped and hit the shower. Waited a few minutes, Yoko came in wearing black bra and panties with some kind of see-thru thing over them. She's short but solid- not a spinner- nice natural "B's" and a cute face. Warm and friendly- started with lfk which turned into DFK in about 2 minutes. The clothes came off the fun began! We spent about 20 minutes exploring variations of oral pleasure! It was soo juicy! Then I asked her if she wanted me to fuck her. She nodded her head like crazy, grabbed my dick and my ass as she pulled me into her! She was very wet and so tight that I had to work it for several minutes before I got it all the way in. Yoko has serious muscle control! By then she was screaming, then laughing, I think she was having fun! We kept switching position with lots of DFK and oral in between. I was delirious and would have been happy to go all day! After she came many times, I think we were at the 1 hour mark at that time, she asked if I wanted to CIM. What could I say! So she went dt, then bls (she is really, really good at that) , then rimming, then reaming, then face fucking, then I pulled her up and impaled her with my wet cock while I slid my finger in the back door! She started bouncing so hard that she flew high off my dick and came down and almost broke it! I was too horny to care, so I slipped it back in and, after she came big time, she started BBBJ, bls and all that good stuff till I finally blasted! She kept on it with strong suction til I was done! Oh, I forgot to mention, about halfway thru the session, things got so hot and heavy, that she excused herself for a couple minutes, so she could run to the shower and cool down!

After all this, she asked if she could give me a massage! I told her that we were already past the hour, she said that's ok and proceeded to give me a great massage. Including cracking my back and my neck! Girl knows what she's doing! Will repeat

Jj6969
08-04-13, 23:51

RJ.If anyone is interested, if you enlarge the picture you can barely make out her face in the mirror. Oops!

Chevy427
08-05-13, 03:13

Mahalo!Manzilian wax is the best solution, better than shaving & trimming.

BigBoar44
08-05-13, 14:28
Manzilian wax is the best solution, better than shaving & trimming.Howzit bradda Chev been searching for a place that does this. Do you know someplace that does this? Would appreciate the info.

Mahalo

DickTracy25
08-05-13, 17:59
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pampering-with-best-sweet-sexy-asian-beauty-vip-care/2522733

At Asia Spa. Asked if any ladies in the ads are available, the answer NOT. Was offered a lady in her 60's instead, I gently said no thanks.

Asked Coco at 7 if Kimmi is working, she said Kimmi is due back sometimes next month.

At VIP, the sofa was empty, guess it is too early for the ladies to work.

Alohaoe
08-05-13, 21:09
Just saw Hera smoking outside gave me a high five, looks sexy as ever. Breaking news Hera's friend Gace is smoking hot about 5'7" nice figure very good looking. When Alohaoe Reports you better hurry she will be busy.

Happy Mongering Alohaoe

Ck813
08-05-13, 22:14
Zen Massage I forgot her name. Her ads are on Craigslist under Therapeutic.

Howzit bradda Chev been searching for a place that does this. Do you know someplace that does this? Would appreciate the info.

Mahalo

Blake123
08-06-13, 04:01
Manzilian wax is the best solution, better than shaving & trimming.
Howzit bradda Chev been searching for a place that does this. Do you know someplace that does this? Would appreciate the info.

Mahalo
Zen Massage I forgot her name. Her ads are on Craigslist under Therapeutic.That is Zenza Massage on Ena Road. Owner's name is Darlene (Viet). Very sweet lady. Not sure if she actually does the waxing, though.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3983511711.html

TalkStory
08-06-13, 04:38
Manzilian wax is the best solution, better than shaving & trimming.I think I might look a bit weird as I have hairy legs and then suddenly poof, jr is all clean. Haha might have to stick to the darn trimmer or get a beach bod and wax it all off!

True Lies
08-06-13, 04:44

MahaloThe Waxing Company.

http://thewaxingco.com

McCully Shopping Center

BigBoar44
08-06-13, 04:44
That is Zenza Massage on Ena Road. Owner's name is Darlene (Viet). Very sweet lady. Not sure if she actually does the waxing, though.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3983511711.htmlMahalo my braddas for the info ill check it out when I get a chance.

CatchSumWaves
08-06-13, 08:14
Howzit BigBoar! Have your ever tried an epilator? I have found it to be the best way to take care of the hair problem. It does hurt but you only have to use it every 1-2 weeks depending on the hair growth. But if you have never waxed before I highly recommend that you get one just to break your cherry (ripping out your hair one that is) to get accustomed to the pain. Getting back to the epilator I just recently purchased one on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Philips-HP6401-Satinelle-Epilator-White-Gray-New-/310710843137?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4857cf3701

What's important when buying one is to get one the is as straight as possible and also one that you can wash the spinning disc. This epilator fulfills both roles for a reasonable price.

Mahalo

SquirtLuva69
08-06-13, 13:50
Who is in there? Name? Company?

Shopaholick
08-06-13, 15:12
Here's what I saw on my recent recon missions.

7:

Julie is Julie / Yumi. L=7. 8. If anyone remembers this cutie, she has worked at all 4 shops at Ward and at the 1st version of MF last year. IMHO one of the prettiest and cutest faces. Beautiful eyes and smile. Perky and firm man made Bs or Cs. She a petite one about 5'1" and has been called a spinner in the past and in recent reviews in the 7 thread. Height and petite-ness, she is spinner material. But although her body is not wide or too meaty, she is a bit unfit and midsection + ass is soft and loose. She's one of those like a Blue at Roses or Jasmine at Pongi where "From the tits up, she's a stunner. But from the tits down, it's a bummer."

Joanne was off but judging from reviews I am certain that I will like what I see once I have the pleasure. I like that Coco never has any probs with me only stopping by to do some window shopping. Also FYI, Coco said that Olivia should be back in 3 weeks. Coco has always been pretty good at giving accurate info on girls cummings and goings. Joanne returned on the exact date that Coco told me too. And also FYI, Coco said she is servicing so cum and get you some of that and be sure to report back.

-

Tokyo Spa:

Just an update on the lineup here. Yuki, Vanilla, K, Donna, Julie, Sara. New girls Ann, Lucy from Pink / Pongi / Roses and Mimi fka Lisa / Hena / Yuyu / Yoyo from Pongi / Roses.

-

Secret:

Kitty from Hulas is back here again. Only others were Shine and a MILF Lisa.

Lisa's "appearance" looked early 40s, but possibly older. Body is on the thin side with small Bs or large As. Hair was like Peggy Bundy. She's ok looking if you dig MILFs.

-

GQ mama Linda told me they have new girl. Alohaoe just reported her name is Grace. Plus Hera and Pinky on booty duty but I'm not sure who else. Annie? Jun / Chloe?

-

Ginza:

New girl Yasi. Top tier hawtness. Everything about her resembles Chanel from 7. Nuff said.

Nana is back. (not Shia fka Nana) This Nana is spin-thin but a little on the plain Jane side.

Slim pickings here. Not sure if these are the only two or not? And FYI all you Honeyholics, per Honey, she still works at Ginza. She's just being vintage Honey and being a snow leopard as usual.

-

Roses had so much girls I'm just gona post in the Roses thread instead.

Genji 808
08-06-13, 15:28
Ginza:

New girl Yasi. Top tier hawtness. Everything about her resembles Chanel from 7. Nuff said.Nuff said indeed. Hopefully, she will still be there when I get to go out again.

Just saw Laila at Roses. Not spinner, looks thinner in pics. Borderline thick, nice butt, and looks to be mid 30s. Good attitude no hurry up and cum but lacks the hawtness in looks and doing the deed. One and done. Just go for the BBJ. L7 A8 S7.

Haynese
08-07-13, 05:49
Howzit fellow mongerers? I'm moved to the mainland a few months ago and after checking other forums nearby (Vegas, L. A, S. D. Tij, S. F.) I can only surmise the best AMP's are in Honolulu. So I'm planning a one week trip in Nov so I can get 3 or 4 visits out of my system.

My budget for the whole trip is approx 2. 5.

1. Airline. 6.

2. SUV rental. 4.

3. Food / Gas. 5.

4. Pops. 6.8.

5. Lodging is up in the air, maybe I can get military billeting to cut down costs. I also am considering living out of the SUV since I'll be there just a week, it would save me up to 1. 0 and I don't think it would bother me much at all.

Before I left Honolulu in April I was only going to Ward and it was pretty much slim pickin's compared to the old days. Back in 03-06 time-frame I used to go a lot to Smile, GQ, VIP, Manhattans, New Yorker (sucked when it closed down) , and whatever Pinks / Secrets used to be called back then.

Anyway, I'm going to keep up with this forum so I'll know the best spots to check out when I get there. I wish I could give at least one decent report from here in Vegas but even though it's called Sin City it doesn't seem to have anything like back there in the "Gathering Place". It's easy living back here on the mainland but boring without any action!

Mahalo Braddahs!

SquirtLuva69
08-07-13, 23:50
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happy-new-sexy-young-girls-at-king-relaxation-for-best-relaxation-services-591-1852-26/4199764

Went to see pinky. Mama leads me to the. Room. Undress and walk to shower. Back to the room. Pinky peeks in with a sexy nightie revealing those nice natural cees. Not her in pic. She is from laos, dark skinned pretty smile. L 7. 5 (w / o makeup) says she will shower.

Returns and takes it off and starts to kiss lightly, sucking on nips, neck, ear. Real GFE and ensual taking her time. Moves lower and brushes jr. Continuing to sensuously and slowly kissing all over. Then on with the cover for CBJ. Sensual, nice and slow some dt but not a real good sucker. More CBJ licking the boys. About 15 minutes. So refurn favor with 69. Soft real moans. Fia. Flip and into mish. Tried to kiss but no kissing. 5'0" 95-100# 34C-23-34 very even tanned smin. Tits are real s / nice nips sensitive. Shaved nan and delicous.

Mish for a while and grinded in. Popped. About 10mins left. Cuddled. And talked. Nice girl. Has a rope like tat around her belly. She really is nice. Went to shower together, no rushing. She offered ts but I declined. Washex ea h other. Said to come back and try the other girl that works in afternoon. Mama even said thank you on the way out. Nice friendly place. 50 hf, $1. 50 to pinky. A9 S9. Mama score 9 LOL

SnatchThat
08-08-13, 06:56
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happy-new-sexy-young-girls-at-king-relaxation-for-best-relaxation-services-591-1852-26/4199764

Real GFE and ensual taking her time. Moves lower and brushes jr. Continuing to sensuously and slowly kissing all over. Then on with the cover for CBJ. Sensual, nice and slow some dt but not a real good sucker. More CBJ licking the boys. About 15 minutGFE is not done with a CBJ because back in high school did your gf suck it with a condom on?

Genji 808
08-08-13, 13:33
GFE is not done with a CBJ because back in high school did your gf suck it with a condom on?The man has a point. We should start using PRO-GFE instead. Pro ho but with GFE illusion.

TwentyTwenty
08-08-13, 13:59
Just looking to pop my AMP cherry. Any suggestions? I've read thru a lot of the posts and there's so much information! Just real quick which one has the overall best quality? I appreciate any help, mahalo.

USukebe2
08-08-13, 21:24
The man has a point. We should start using PRO-GFE instead. Pro ho but with GFE illusion.Shouldn't everything be done BB to even be considered a GFE? That is unless your SO refuses to take any birth control and doesn't want to get pregnant. Now I'm confused LOL.

Mondo Badfoot
08-08-13, 22:58
I checked out Pinky- when I saw she was not the girl in the ad, I walked! Yesterday, I met Pink at Kison and I had a great GFE session! Real GFE! Now, I have to be honest, I woke up horny and decided I wanted sex more than work, so I went to Kison. I asked for my ATF, Paula- off today! Then my other favorite, Happy- not coming in til 11:00! So- my new favorite, Yoko- she's with a customer (I could hear her vocalizing)! So Chanel recommended Pink. I rembered a couple of reviews so I went for it.

Chanel warned me that she was small and not really a pro! When she came in, I decided- no massage- we're going to fuck for the whole hour! Very cute little spinner with nice big man mades (huge for her size. The were more than a handful for me, and I have pretty big hands). She is a MILF, but a great lover! We went straight to DFK- making out like kids! Her cute little pink-flowered dress came off, then the panties. We continued on the table- kissing and fondling. Then I began to gently lick and suck her beautiful boobs- she was more than responsive! Talk about GFE! In fact I told her at the end, that I knew she was going to be a good lover, from the sensual way she kissed!

BBBJ, bls, dt (well- she tried) , BBFS, more BBBJ and bls, multiple positions. Boy, is she juicy! Finished by pulling out and shooting on her stomach! She just kept kissing me as she cleaned me up. She then offered me a massage! I told her we were overtime, but she didn't care. (Same thing happened with Yoko!). L-8, A-10, S- 9. Only hitch was the fact that her mouth is a little small! Very GFE!

Redneck 1
08-08-13, 23:10
Shouldn't everything be done BB to even be considered a GFE?In my personal opinion, a provider's service should be eligible for the label "GFE" only if the provider offers a customer the option of total BB service. If a provider merely offers the BB option for the BJ, her service could be called "semi-GFE" or some similar term. However, if a provider doesn't offer any BB service at all, then I wouldn't call her service even semi-GFE. Just my viewpoint.

Uki Eater
08-08-13, 23:32
Shouldn't everything be done BB to even be considered a GFE?Depends how a person may interpret this. Someone may interpret GFE from an AMP provider because her service was more slow / sensuous / gentle with caressing and cuddling vs aggressive hard pounding pse. He isn't looking at the covered / not covered aspect of it. He's just describing how the AMP providers service level is whether it was all covered or not.

SquirtLuva69
08-09-13, 00:06
Depends how a person may interpret this. Someone may interpret GFE from an AMP provider because her service was more slow / sensuous / gentle with caressing and cuddling vs aggressive hard pounding pse. He isn't looking at the covered / not covered aspect of it. He's just describing how the AMP providers service level is whether it was all covered or not.GFE is how you are treated. Condom or not is a choice of protection of sexual transmitted disease and.

/or birth control. My humble old ass opinion

Udakine
08-09-13, 00:51
GFE is how you are treated. Condom or not is a choice of protection of sexual transmitted disease and.

/or birth control. My humble old ass opinionI totally agree.

H Mobius
08-09-13, 00:55
Who is in there? Name? Company?I believe this is one of them, but her ass is not quite this full/awesome:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-sexy-1asian-new-sera-27/4283357

Blake123
08-09-13, 04:57
Depends how a person may interpret this. Someone may interpret GFE from an AMP provider because her service was more slow / sensuous / gentle with caressing and cuddling vs aggressive hard pounding pse. He isn't looking at the covered / not covered aspect of it. He's just describing how the AMP providers service level is whether it was all covered or not.My experiences with FanFan (Roses) , Bebe (Roses) , K (TS) and Joon (Roses / Mayflower) seemed like GFE for me with the kissing, cuddling and awesome sex. All covered.

Mondo Badfoot
08-09-13, 06:29
My experiences with FanFan (Roses) , Bebe (Roses) , K (TS) and Joon (Roses / Mayflower) seemed like GFE for me with the kissing, cuddling and awesome sex. All covered.I have to admit I rate sex with Joon very GFE. She always provides BBBJ but cfs- always sweet and intimate!

Idusixtyning
08-10-13, 11:50
Shouldn't everything be done BB to even be considered a GFE? That is unless your SO refuses to take any birth control and doesn't want to get pregnant. Now I'm confused LOL.Maybe it's PSE you're thinking?

PornoHi
08-10-13, 13:30
Walked into Kison Friday at 9:30pm and was greeted by Chanel. Slow at that time so all the girls was available except for Sharon, she is gone, left this past Monday (what a big loss). She ask who I wanted to see, duh, like a candy store you want all the candies but I left it to Chanel on who I should see, she gave me that dumb look so I ask her to go in the room while I took a shower and asked the girls who wanted to see me, let the girls decide this time. Back to the room I fell asleep, long day at the office, when the towel was taken off my body I woke up to see Happy climbing out to snuggle, off to the next hour in pure sexual bliss. We started a conversation about what GFE and PSE meant. After reading reports on what you fellow mongers define GFE & PSE she was way off base. She thought GFE was pleasure with no protection. I pulled out my iPhone and did a search first looking at the top of this page, Abriviation, then did a google search.

This is definition of each.

The girlfriend experience (commonly known as GFE) is a type of service a female sex worker offers which includes acting like a girlfriend to the client. GFE may include french kissing, hugging.

A call girl advertising the provision of a "girlfriend experience" is implying that she provides deep french kissing (DFK),"full service" (intercourse) usually with protection, and fellatio and cunnilingus, both with or without protection. Advertising a "girlfriend experience" is sometimes used by call girls to promote business.

PSE (Porn Star Experience) is a term to describe a sexual encouter that is very very similar to what you would see in a pornographic film. Such as talking dirty, ejaculation in the mouth, a wide range of sexual positions and the willingness to sexually please. The sex tends to be raw and very hardcore with few rules.

After all of this, standard fee, house to Chanel and $.5 to Happy.

I define Happy as GFE / PSE with or with out rubbers.

Jzjz
08-10-13, 15:11
Depends how a person may interpret this. Someone may interpret GFE from an AMP provider because her service was more slow / sensuous / gentle with caressing and cuddling vs aggressive hard pounding pse. He isn't looking at the covered / not covered aspect of it. He's just describing how the AMP providers service level is whether it was all covered or not.Girlfriend experience is interesting term. I like pros because they opposite of gf. Real GFs like to talk about everything BUT nasty raw sex & it drains all sexual energy. Real GFs don't give bjs, if they do, not too skilled. Don't like rimming, give or take. Don't like anal unless their nasty fat or ugly. Think anal is gross.

Best compliment to a real girlfriend,"I would pay money to have sex with you." Try that line on your sig other or date.

Jzjz

Member #4466
08-10-13, 22:21
Girlfriend experience is interesting term. I like pros because they opposite of gf. Real GFs like to talk about everything BUT nasty raw sex & it drains all sexual energy. Real GFs don't give bjs, if they do, not too skilled. Don't like rimming, give or take. Don't like anal unless their nasty fat or ugly. Think anal is gross.

Best compliment to a real girlfriend,"I would pay money to have sex with you." Try that line on your sig other or date.

JzjzI dunno about your girlfriends, but mine have all given head as well as any provider, agreed to try Anal, and generally give 4pops for the cost of dinner and a movie. And by Dinner and a Movie I mean like. Tony Roma's and something we have on DVD.

LuckyStarr808
08-11-13, 07:40
Secret:

Kitty from Hulas is back here again. Only others were Shine and a MILF Lisa.

Lisa's "appearance" looked early 40s, but possibly older. Body is on the thin side with small Bs or large As. Hair was like Peggy Bundy. She's ok looking if you dig MILFs.Rim Job Gia is back at Secrets as well. For those who enjoy a mean bunghole tongue lashing.

Mondo Badfoot
08-12-13, 01:29
Read a couple of posts recently that mentioned that Lily had resurfaced at Chi- Ruby's new place on King St, upstairs from Golden Butterfly and CHM. I hadn't seen her in over a year and wanted some BB MILF action and I surely got it! She's not a youngster (I did spot a younger K girl as we went into the room- looked about 25 or so!) , but Lily has a style that I really like! She's not a maniac but she likes sex and she knows how to please! YMMV, but we seem to click, I enjoy being with a woman who has the sensitivity to read my preferences and takes her time building up to a climax! I'll be back!

Yummy808
08-12-13, 03:30
I dunno about your girlfriends, but mine have all given head as well as any provider, agreed to try Anal, and generally give 4pops for the cost of dinner and a movie. And by Dinner and a Movie I mean like. Tony Roma's and something we have on DVD.WalkinFenix. You're a lucky man! My ex-gfs "skill levels" have been luck-of-the-draw. Some talented as hell, some dead fish, some lazy, and some better than any and every paid pro that I could afford. I ain't had 4 pops since high school. College was better, chicks would come by to "study." My glasses made me look smart. True that about dinner and a movie. For me was Jack In The Box and Friends reruns on TV. Because Ghetto.

JZJZ-GFE, my old fut coworkers say that Brides are so happy on their Wedding Night because they know they're about to give their last blowjob. I think the term GFE probably means what every horndog wishes his girlfriend would be like, sucking, fucking, making you feel like a king. So should be "DGFE" for Dream-GFE. (Prob not gon happen in real life because women got to put up with our Grumpy Asses thats why we at AMPs.)

Secret Agent
08-12-13, 05:25
Read a couple of posts recently that mentioned that Lily had resurfaced at Chi- Ruby's new place on King St, upstairs from Golden Butterfly and CHM. I hadn't seen her in over a year and wanted some BB MILF action and I surely got it! She's not a youngster (I did spot a younger K girl as we went into the room- looked about 25 or so!)25? That's rare to have someone that young in this building. At least I've never seen one yet. May have to check that out, thanks for the recon.

Honolulu Yobo
08-12-13, 18:47
Read a couple of posts recently that mentioned that Lily had resurfaced at Chi- Ruby's new place on King St, upstairs from Golden Butterfly and CHM. I hadn't seen her in over a year and wanted some BB MILF action and I surely got it! She's not a youngster (I did spot a younger K girl as we went into the room- looked about 25 or so!) , but Lily has a style that I really like! She's not a maniac but she likes sex and she knows how to please! YMMV, but we seem to click, I enjoy being with a woman who has the sensitivity to read my preferences and takes her time building up to a climax! I'll be back!Was the younger girl tall or short; and what kind of hairstyle did she have (short, long, blond, brunette) , etc?

I may have to go over and try out Lilly

Mondo Badfoot
08-13-13, 05:28
Was the younger girl tall or short; and what kind of hairstyle did she have (short, long, blond, brunette) , etc?

I may have to go over and try out LillyYoung girl is short and cute- kinda thick. Big chi-chi's and nice round butt. I 'm pretty sure she's Thai. I will be jumping on that soon! Dropped by again today to see Lily- not in yet- so I was talking story with Ruby. As I was leaving, in walked the famous Kathy from GM! She was lookin' fine and if I didn't have a meeting planned, I would have stayed to play with her! She kept trying to talk me into trying the new table shower with her! Now there are three in one place that I must do! It's such a hard life!

- Mondo out

LuckyStarr808
08-13-13, 16:33
Finally had the funds to permit me to partake in the Gina I met at Hula's. The pics of her in the Hula's ads might be her pro shots, or might be a representation. Either way, the pics are accurate. Her body has a great hour glass shape and is in great shape. Gina is a 26 year old Korean beauty. She stands about 5'3" and weighs about 105. Firm 36C bolt ons with eraser nips. OK shape to her ass but not much cushion. As smokin' hawt as her body is, for my money it's her face, her eyes, and her smile that may very well be her best features. She has the look of a K Pop singer with a cheerful, bubbly, and somewhat ditzy / airhead look on her face. Can't get over her DDG face. Like many of the beauty queen types, Gina is not a PSE and definitely not a GFE by anyone's definition. Still a pleasant time with a beauty for sure. Her looks are worth the price of admission if you are the kind of guy who wants nothing but the hotties.

TS wasn't anything special. Back in the room she offers a massage but I tell her we can do that after we have some fun first. So she drys me with a towel and sits me down on the bed. Begins kissing my chest and nipples while I fondle her oh so fondleable (I know that's not a word) boobs. She lets me lick and suck on her nips as she massages Lucky Jr. When she drops to her knees she began rubbing her nipples and soft juggs on my crotch. Had a few seconds of Russian before she slipped the rubber on with her mouth. She blew me real good and would always take it out of her mouth to lick all over with her tongue. Really sexy eye contact whenever she would lick Jr. We began CFS with RCG. Nice technique the way she would play with my balls at the same time. Switch to CG to stare at her face. Then DS. Then ended with Mish to stare at her face more. She washed me in the standing shower then spent the rest of the hour giving a massage. Overall I had a good time with her and will repeat.

L / A/S=9. 5/8/8.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4050063&image=4366322

Member #3973
08-13-13, 19:03
Got a call from Lisa, formerly 321. She told me she is back from vacation and is now working at Hayaku Massage. She is one of my ATF, but has been MIA for a while, so I had to go see her. Awesome unrushed session as always with her. Hayaku is in suite 203 in the A. Y. Wong Building. 1507 S. King St. Their business number is 393-9991.

Spyda
08-13-13, 19:20
Wow what a name for a relaxation place. Hayaku! If you don't know what hayaku means, google it.

Got a call from Lisa, formerly 321. She told me she is back from vacation and is now working at Hayaku Massage. She is one of my ATF, but has been MIA for a while, so I had to go see her. Awesome unrushed session as always with her. Hayaku is in suite 203 in the A. Y. Wong Building. 1507 S. King St. Their business number is 393-9991.

UkiSlamma
08-13-13, 21:01
Finally had the funds to permit me to partake in the Gina I met at Hula's. The pics of her in the Hula's ads might be her pro shots, or might be a representation. Either way, the pics are accurate. Her body has a great hour glass shape and is in great shape. Gina is a 26 year old Korean beauty. She stands about 5'3" and weighs about 105. Firm 36C bolt ons with eraser nips. OK shape to her ass but not much cushion. As smokin' hawt as her body is, for my money it's her face, her eyes, and her smile that may very well be her best features. She has the look of a K Pop singer with a cheerful, bubbly, and somewhat ditzy / airhead look on her face. Can't get over her DDG face. Like many of the beauty queen types, Gina is not a PSE and definitely not a GFE by anyone's definition. Still a pleasant time with a beauty for sure. Her looks are worth the price of admission if you are the kind of guy who wants nothing but the hotties.

TS wasn't anything special. Back in the room she offers a massage but I tell her we can do that after we have some fun first. So she drys me with a towel and sits me down on the bed. Begins kissing my chest and nipples while I fondle her oh so fondleable (I know that's not a word) boobs. She lets me lick and suck on her nips as she massages Lucky Jr. When she drops to her knees she began rubbing her nipples and soft juggs on my crotch. Had a few seconds of Russian before she slipped the rubber on with her mouth. She blew me real good and would always take it out of her mouth to lick all over with her tongue. Really sexy eye contact whenever she would lick Jr. We began CFS with RCG. Nice technique the way she would play with my balls at the same time. Switch to CG to stare at her face. Then DS. Then ended with Mish to stare at her face more. She washed me in the standing shower then spent the rest of the hour giving a massage. Overall I had a good time with her and will repeat.

L / A/S=9. 5/8/8.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4050063&image=4366322Last I been to Hulas was few years back and this place was trash, did they fix up the place? If they did, I would like to ride Gina cause she looking good in those photos and Tina look hott too.

US

HomeSlice
08-13-13, 22:42

Mahalo!Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TiJNewpCnY