PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

John Ross
03-28-13, 07:28
I am nearing the half-century mark. As far as dropping loads, it's just the way I've always been. It used to come with the negative drawback of having a quicker than average trigger. But with age, that has tempered. Now I have plenty of stamina and can still go twice in a row easily. I used to could go three in a row as recently as a couple of years ago with Monica (at CHM at the time) and Jun at VIP (at the time). Now two is about my limit without having 30-60 minutes between pops 2 and 3.I can only wish I was still like that. When I was your age, I could pop 2x in an hour, but there was no way I could pop 3 times. I would need about 20 minutes to recharge the batteries and a second pop would take a while. Nowdays, the first pop can take quite a while and the recharge time is extended. Some providers have tried to recharge the batteries, give up and just say he's tired.

Bowah57
03-28-13, 07:43
She is tops for me right now. She fucks like the house is on fire!

I am nearing the half-century mark. As far as dropping loads, it's just the way I've always been. It used to come with the negative drawback of having a quicker than average trigger. But with age, that has tempered. Now I have plenty of stamina and can still go twice in a row easily. I used to could go three in a row as recently as a couple of years ago with Monica (at CHM at the time) and Jun at VIP (at the time). Now two is about my limit without having 30-60 minutes between pops 2 and 3.Wow. How many days in between? Do you exercise? What's the secret? Please share.

HoleWreaker808
03-28-13, 12:08
I always take it in with me.

I've had my car "stolen" while in an AMP ten years ago. And recently had my car broken into again (this time not at an AMP). Still, it keeps reminding me to:

NEVER LEAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR CAR.

That is my ironclad philosophy. It's a question of when, not if, you'll be the victim of a break in unfortunately.

Stay safe!I have never heard of a guy being robbed in a AMP before, it's just bad business for the AMP. And I think they don't want to get the word around and lose customers. I always bring in cash what I'm going to spend. I do bring my wallet in with me (I use passport for I'd because it has no address on it and my DL in my car) in my pants which I fold in a way if someone does touch I know if it was. (It never has happened) I don't partake in the preshower if its a girl or place I haven't seen or been to before plus I'm there for getting down to the pounding not to bath or get a massage. I never park my car at a AMP (there is a shopping center near most of the AMP 's to park your car and walk too which is good exercise to get your blood going for a good pounding LOL (its easier to explain to HP, If your car is stolen, that you were shopping then being at a AMP).

Be save, pound them like there is no tomorrow and remember it's only illegal if you get caught in the act.

HoleWreaker808
03-28-13, 12:34
I have been partaking in the pounding of the V since 1988 in Cali, Nevada, and in Hawaii. And it never gets old. For me and it might be like this for some of you it's like a rush, the excitement, the chance of getting caught (which is hard to prove if not caught in the act) the roll of the dice to see if the new girl coming though the door, you never tried will be the best one yet. Then when it's over and you walk back to your car and think God why did I just waste $$ on sex when I have a smoking hot wife at home, but then you think I can't wait till tommorrow to do it all over again LOL.

Peace out and pound them out

Hypo Luxa
03-28-13, 16:07
Wow. How many days in between? Do you exercise? What's the secret? Please share.I don't know if there is a secret. It's just how I've always been. It can be a curse as well. Back in the day, I would go to two or three AMP visits in a row to make sure I got it out of my system for the evening. Expensive! My all-time record was with Gina-Kim at SPIII around 10 years ago. We went into the private room for four songs. I came within a minute (on purpose to fit in pop #2 in the allotted time) from a BBBJCIM, then again in 10-12 with CFS. But, like I said, it is slowing down with age. Used to be three in a row easy, (I used to do marathon sessions with the famous Linda at Kiku) , without a boner loss between pops 1 & 2. Now it is really only two in a row and I go a little soft between, but not too much that I can't keep going. Which I do a lot to get twofers with the girl.

When I go to the PI, I usually fit in a couple of sex days in with the business days. I'll come to he hotel with a couple of girls from a Burgos Street bar around 4am and have sex with them until 11am or so. Usually in that time I will pop 4 to 6 times. It is usually twice in the beginning. Sleep. Twice again after a couple of hours sleep. Sleep. Then depending on if they need to get home or not, two more pops before they leave.

Typically, I am always very fit. I have had my unfit times, but it seems it doesn't affect me in that area. But, mostly I keep a body fat level around 10%, workout with weights 5 days a week and cardio between 6-7 depending on my workload for the week. I eat 90% very healthy with the occasional rich meals / treats. I never, ever eat fast food. NEVER.

Anyway, I'm sure a slow down is coming. Age is inevitable. But until it happens, I am still looking and seeing only girls who do MSOG as standard service.

HoleWreaker808
03-28-13, 17:37
Typically, I am always very fit. I have had my unfit times, but it seems it doesn't affect me in that area. But, mostly I keep a body fat level around 10, workout with weights 5 days a week and cardio between 6-7 depending on my workload for the week. I eat 90% very healthy with the occasional rich meals / treats. I never, ever eat fast food. NEVER.

Anyway, I'm sure a slow down is coming. Age is inevitable. But until it happens, I am still looking and seeing only girls who do MSOG as standard service.I'm in my early 40's it's the same way with me. I can pound for days cum once Or twice still being hard with little recovery time in between pops. I remember one time I was pounding a girl hard and I came and pulled out and the condom was broken she asked if I came and I said no can't you see I'm still hard so she put a new condom and we went again. Hypo is right the key is no fastfood (but I break that rule sometimes so I can check out those hot Filipino's working at Jolliebee LOL) don't smoke, exercise, eat right, alot of foods with zinc and be active.

Peace out and pound them silly

Franktech
03-28-13, 19:30
I don't know if there is a secret. It's just how I've always been. It can be a curse as well. Back in the day, I would go to two or three AMP visits in a row to make sure I got it out of my system for the evening. Expensive! My all-time record was with Gina-Kim at SPIII around 10 years ago. We went into the private room for four songs. I came within a minute (on purpose to fit in pop #2 in the allotted time) from a BBBJCIM, then again in 10-12 with CFS. But, like I said, it is slowing down with age. Used to be three in a row easy, (I used to do marathon sessions with the famous Linda at Kiku) , without a boner loss between pops 1 & 2. Now it is really only two in a row and I go a little soft between, but not too much that I can't keep going. Which I do a lot to get twofers with the girl.

When I go to the PI, I usually fit in a couple of sex days in with the business days. I'll come to he hotel with a couple of girls from a Burgos Street bar around 4am and have sex with them until 11am or so. Usually in that time I will pop 4 to 6 times. It is usually twice in the beginning. Sleep. Twice again after a couple of hours sleep. Sleep. Then depending on if they need to get home or not, two more pops before they leave.

Typically, I am always very fit. I have had my unfit times, but it seems it doesn't affect me in that area. But, mostly I keep a body fat level around 10, workout with weights 5 days a week and cardio between 6-7 depending on my workload for the week. I eat 90% very healthy with the occasional rich meals / treats. I never, ever eat fast food. NEVER.

Anyway, I'm sure a slow down is coming. Age is inevitable. But until it happens, I am still looking and seeing only girls who do MSOG as standard service.Wow. Like the girls say,"Supah-man!"

You must get that a lot. Monger on.

Chlah
03-28-13, 22:03
Fellow mongers I'm looking for PSE girls. I've had Pepsi and Big cherry, those girls know how to have a great time and provide that PSE that I'm looking for. Please provide your input, thank you in advance.

LuckyStarr808
03-28-13, 22:13
Long, long ago I remember some AMPs provided small zippered plastic pouches, the kind women kept their cosmetics in. You would put your wallet, watch, keys etc. in the pouch and take it with you to the shower room. I always thought this was a good idea because a customer could keep their valuables with them and they would not get wet in the shower room and it also protected the AMP and girls from customers accusing them of stealing or looking in their wallet for personal information. It is generally not a good idea to leave your wallet in your car no matter where you park.I remember this happened to me once. But it was so long ago that I forget when and where. The girl asked me if I want to put my stuff in a ziplock bag and take it with us to the shower. I also thought this was a great idea and at the time was wondering why the other AMPs I went to were not doing this.

Last year I got my car broken into at Goi's parking lot. I used to always leave my wallet in my car so it got stolen. Since then I no longer keep my wallet in my car. I don't like taking it into the AMP, but as some have said, a car break in is more common than any shenanigans at the AMP in my experience.

John Ross
03-29-13, 03:07
I always take it in with me.

I've had my car "stolen" while in an AMP ten years ago. And recently had my car broken into again (this time not at an AMP). Still, it keeps reminding me to:

NEVER LEAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR CAR.

That is my ironclad philosophy. It's a question of when, not if, you'll be the victim of a break in unfortunately.

Stay safe!I never leave my wallet in my car. If for some reason your car gets towed you will need to pay them before you get your car back. You can't trust the drivers either as they have access to your car when towing, and the lot personnel has access after that.

John Ross
03-29-13, 03:13
From what I heard, Monica has had some work done on her face. At any rate, not many women the same age as those two look as good.You don't need to hear that as you can tell just by looking at her face. Korean women are obsessed with plastic surgery and retaining their youthful looks. They will undergo the knife, take all kinds of herbs, vitamins, use lotions, get injections and get body scrubs to maintain the look.

YG365
03-29-13, 03:40
You don't need to hear that as you can tell just by looking at her face. Korean women are obsessed with plastic surgery and retaining their youthful looks. They will undergo the knife, take all kinds of herbs, vitamins, use lotions, get injections and get body scrubs to maintain the look.Wrong my friend. Asian women in general may use a lot of lotions and moisturizers but not many go under under the knife. I can tell you this though, women that rely on their looks to earn a living do! No matter what ethnicity you are or where you're from. Try meeting normal Korean girls outside of the massage parlors and buy me drinky bars and you'll see.

YG

Downtown Zippy
03-29-13, 04:11
I just drove by, all the rooms are gone, looks like renovation for store.

DaViper
03-29-13, 05:02
Now that Chanel's on Vac. Who is there to see? I like to see someone who has decent size boobs nice body like a Chanel or Julie and services like Chanel or Pepsi. Anybody has any ideas?

DaViper
03-29-13, 05:04
BTW Sky also on Vac

Memahu
03-29-13, 05:24
I usually take my wallet with me. I always put my wallet on my left rear jean pocket since I am left handed, there was one time my wallet somehow ended up on my right rear jean pocket, don't know for sure if someone went through my wallet when I was in shower, but I checked and nothing was missing.You can use the kind of tape that gets damaged when someone tries to open your wallet after you wrap it with the tape. That way you can tell if that AMP looks through your wallet when going into the shower.

Member #5092
03-29-13, 06:17
If I had the funds I'd be there right now. Nice size boobs body better than average, service / if theres better let me know,

Hypo Luxa
03-29-13, 06:22
Service is subjective. I would say Monica and Cheri are tops in service. But, Happy was a nice time for sure!

Hypo Luxa
03-29-13, 06:25
You can use the kind of tape that gets damaged when someone tries to open your wallet after you wrap it with the tape. That way you can tell if that AMP looks through your wallet when going into the shower.I'm not saying this is always the case, but after 15+ years of AMPing, I've never once had my wallet gone through. Or at least noticed anything missing. I think it is very rare for a provider to go through your stuff. That's why I think the choice is simple to bring your wallet and valuables in with you.

I used to travel between my office and home with my laptop. Whenever I'd stop at an AMP on the way home, my laptop bag "always" came in with me too!

Member #5092
03-29-13, 06:25
I never leave my wallet in my car. If for some reason your car gets towed you will need to pay them before you get your car back. You can't trust the drivers either as they have access to your car when towing, and the lot personnel has access after that.Even the girls get robbed. Don't know if any of you remember Amy from narvana, pine tree. She told me once while she was getting hot towel some perve took all her panties from her drawer. So she paid a lock smith to put a pad lock on.

Hypo Luxa
03-29-13, 06:36
.you walk back to your car and think God why did I just waste $$ on sex when I have a smoking hot wife at home, but then you think I can't wait till tommorrow to do it all over again LOL.For me, when you get familiar with a lover/sex/life partner, it's hard to really let loose after a while. Sometimes I like to be very vocal, very nasty, etc., with a girl who reciprocates. That just doesn't happen with a long-time s.o., (at least in my experience). I even find when I've been with a provider several times for several months or a few years, it gets to be odd to be as free as I'd like.

It's all about gettin' some strange, ya know!

Member #5092
03-29-13, 06:38
Service is subjective. I would say Monica and Cheri are tops in service. But, Happy was a nice time for sure!Are we talking about big cheri. Another bro compaired her to a UH middle line backer can't get that image out of my head. To bad for me ill never know how good she is.

Hypo Luxa
03-29-13, 06:56
Are we talking about big cheri. Another bro compaired her to a UH middle line backer can't get that image out of my head. To bad for me ill never know how good she is.Well, waaaaaaaay more bros here say that she is "the shit!" If you'll let one dumbass comment on her sway you, then that's too bad. She is a fine, sweet, sexy woman! I think the consensus comparison is that of a UH volleyball player!

Bowah57
03-29-13, 10:24
For me, when you get familiar with a lover / sex / life partner, it's hard to really let loose after a while. Sometimes I like to be very vocal, very nasty, etc, with a girl who reciprocates. That just doesn't happen with a long-time s. O, (at least in my experience). I even find when I've been with a provider several times for several months or a few years, it gets to be odd to be as free as I'd like.

It's all about gettin' some strange, ya know!YES YES I know what you mean. After a while, even with the best provider it gets boring. Lucky the SO is always there when I want to unload right there and then. I treat her nice by all mean but when I wake up in the moring, all I think about is a fresh pussy to dine. I just hope I no get busted by my SO because I too old for this dating games if she were to leave me. But I take that risk every time I go mongering. I need that rush that only a provider can provide WITHOUT strings attached. Just use um and leave um."But I am always a gentleman"

Blade82
03-29-13, 14:37
Wrong my friend. Asian women in general may use a lot of lotions and moisturizers but not many go under under the knife. I can tell you this though, women that rely on their looks to earn a living do! No matter what ethnicity you are or where you're from. Try meeting normal Korean girls outside of the massage parlors and buy me drinky bars and you'll see.

YGActually a lot of native koreans do go under the knife, but don't do full on makeovers as some will imply. Theres a reason why the top plastic surgeons in the world are based in korea and Thailand. Plastic surgery has come a long way today, and its getting hard to notice.

Ingwa
03-29-13, 15:18
Actually a lot of native koreans do go under the knife, but don't do full on makeovers as some will imply. Theres a reason why the top plastic surgeons in the world are based in korea and Thailand. Plastic surgery has come a long way today, and its getting hard to notice.One girl told me in Korea, there is almost an overabundance of plastic surgeons, Dermatologist and orthodontists. And botox is a provider's best friend.

Mipene77
03-29-13, 21:32
Are we talking about big cheri. Another bro compaired her to a UH middle line backer can't get that image out of my head. To bad for me ill never know how good she is.You know I don't think Big Cheri is "big" at all. Of course I am over six feet tall so I am comparing her to me. She may be "big" to you guys but not me. In fact the first time I went to see her I was kind of paranoid because I expected her to be FAT due to all the reviews on here calling her Big! She is nowhere near fat or big to me. But TEHO. Believe me if she was anywhere near fat or big I would have never got down with her. Put it this way people on here think that DeeJae was not fat or big. First time I saw DeeJae I thought "damn this girl is big"! But not with Cheri. I kind of thought Cheri was attractive in her own way. I will say this, Cheri is the only provider I have had in the last 10 years that even approaches what I call "reference quality" service at an AMP. I haven't had a provider like her since the infamous Linda of Kiku fame. Hypo will know what I mean. She is highly recommended. Make sure you work on your aerobic conditioning before you see her as she will literally wear you out. I did a twofer with her and afterwards I felt like I ran a marathon!

YG365
03-30-13, 00:03
Actually a lot of native koreans do go under the knife, but don't do full on makeovers as some will imply. Theres a reason why the top plastic surgeons in the world are based in korea and Thailand. Plastic surgery has come a long way today, and its getting hard to notice.Dude. Have you ever actually been to and explored Korea? I saw 60-70% of the population is lower class and can't afford any type of surgery that will enhance themselves. Another 10% percent would be considered middle class but are hella frugal and then the 20% up top.

I can see Korea being one of the top countries in many categories though because they're very prideful people. They believe no matter what you do, you have to give it 200% effort at everything! So you can look at Doctors, Education, Electronics, Cars, Break Dancing, Sports, Musicians, etc. They're very successful in every category.

I believe the Filipinos are similar except their people just keep sabotaging their futures themselves. I'm talking politicians and the government here.

Most Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, etc are just looking for an easy way or a short cut at everything through life.

YG

YG365
03-30-13, 00:05
One girl told me in Korea, there is almost an overabundance of plastic surgeons, Dermatologist and orthodontists. And botox is a provider's best friend.It sounds like you're describing the US. In Korea, it's extremely rare to see anyone with braces! It's just to expensive. When I went to Tokyo, Fukuoka and Osaka, I saw a lot of people with braces!

Slide Hammer
03-30-13, 00:22
It was awesome when this thread was about massage flavors. LOL

Candyman2002
03-30-13, 00:25
Dude. Have you ever actually been to and explored Korea? I saw 60-70% of the population is lower class and can't afford any type of surgery that will enhance themselves. Another 10% percent would be considered middle class but are hella frugal and then the 20% up top.

I can see Korea being one of the top countries in many categories though because they're very prideful people. They believe no matter what you do, you have to give it 200% effort at everything! So you can look at Doctors, Education, Electronics, Cars, Break Dancing, Sports, Musicians, etc. They're very successful in every category.

I believe the Filipinos are similar except their people just keep sabotaging their futures themselves. I'm talking politicians and the government here.

Most Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, etc are just looking for an easy way or a short cut at everything through life.

YGYeah, it's not the normal ones that get the surgery but I saw a story that more than 80% of their actors / actress do and are the highest percentage in the entertainment world. They seem to have something to prove after being oppressed for so many years.

HoleWreaker808
03-30-13, 00:52
Korea is in the top 5 in plastic surgery. In fact rates by population actually are higher in South Korea, where more than 10 procedures were performed for every 1, 000 people. I have been to Korea, Philippines and most of Asia and the women are the same, when it comes to keeping up there looks, sure they may be poor countries but the ones that have money are going to get work done, look at all the Filipino actress on tv they get work done and when the working girls go on vacation, they come back with new twins. So can we move on to some reports please.

ShaggyDoo
03-31-13, 02:46
Anyone try that new place that opened up, Pacific Spa Relaxation?

Mondo Badfoot
03-31-13, 04:20
You know I don't think Big Cheri is "big" at all. Of course I am over six feet tall so I am comparing her to me. She may be "big" to you guys but not me. In fact the first time I went to see her I was kind of paranoid because I expected her to be FAT due to all the reviews on here calling her Big! She is nowhere near fat or big to me. But TEHO. Believe me if she was anywhere near fat or big I would have never got down with her. Put it this way people on here think that DeeJae was not fat or big. First time I saw DeeJae I thought "damn this girl is big"! But not with Cheri. I kind of thought Cheri was attractive in her own way. I will say this, Cheri is the only provider I have had in the last 10 years that even approaches what I call "reference quality" service at an AMP. I haven't had a provider like her since the infamous Linda of Kiku fame. Hypo will know what I mean. She is highly recommended. Make sure you work on your aerobic conditioning before you see her as she will literally wear you out. I did a twofer with her and afterwards I felt like I ran a marathon!Cheri is not fat! She is tall and toned and probably the sweetest provider in the business! I just want to tell you up front. If you are going to give it to Cheri- you better bring your "A" game or she will do you in! But U know what? She is so sweet that even if you aren't big enough or strong enough, she will make you feel ok! What a Wonder Woman!

Crouchingtiger
03-31-13, 08:41
Cheri is not fat! She is tall and toned and probably the sweetest provider in the business! I just want to tell you up front. If you are going to give it to Cheri- you better bring your "A" game or she will do you in! But U know what? She is so sweet that even if you aren't big enough or strong enough, she will make you feel ok! What a Wonder Woman!Like I said in my post about her, Big Cheri is a misnomer, should be tall Cheri. She is built like a normal girl but is just taller than the normal Asian / Korean provider. The person who posted that she is built like a UH linebacker must be a skinny small person, too think that or maybe never really saw her. If using an athlete to describe her I would say, she is more like a UH female basketball forward or one of the female volleyball players who are blockers.

However, as has been said she will wear you out if she hasn't been worn out. She likes to work it and enjoys her job, but doesn't like to rush from one customer to another and wants some considerable break between customers. I love to do girls that I enjoy for the full hour. However with her, half an hour seems like we been bangin' for a full hour, a full hour feels like an 1. 5+ hours, all good of course, but totally drained for the both of us, and we crash out for the next 20 minutes until ms come banging on the door.

Hypo Luxa
03-31-13, 17:10
Like I said in my post about her, Big Cheri is a misnomer, should be tall Cheri. She is built like a normal girl but is just taller than the normal Asian / Korean provider. The person who posted that she is built like a UH linebacker must be a skinny small person, too think that or maybe never really saw her. If using an athlete to describe her I would say, she is more like a UH female basketball forward or one of the female volleyball players who are blockers.

However, as has been said she will wear you out if she hasn't been worn out. She likes to work it and enjoys her job, but doesn't like to rush from one customer to another and wants some considerable break between customers. I love to do girls that I enjoy for the full hour. However with her, half an hour seems like we been bangin' for a full hour, a full hour feels like an 1. 5+ hours, all good of course, but totally drained for the both of us, and we crash out for the next 20 minutes until ms come banging on the door.I always try to get my first nut out of the way quickly so that I can really pound for an extended time on the second one. Usually within the first 5-10 minutes I'll pop with a BBBJCIM. Then after 5-10 minutes of small talk, kissing and caressing, the Shaun T Insanity workout begins!

I remember once we started in standing doggie at one end of the bed. The pounding was so hard and furious that we not only worked up onto the bed, but progressed aaaaaall the way across it to the other end to where her upper body was hanging off the bed supported on the floor by her arms while her knees were still on the bed. Her head was right under that window AC unit that I myself was using to support myself as I was mostly off the bed too. A thought came to my mind that if that unit became dislodged, which it could have... game over! I quickly pulled her back up on the bed to avert a tragedy, haha!

Kglvr
03-31-13, 19:10
I guess everyone has their own special experiences with her. I believe she schedules her appointments every two hours when busy so at least she gets a break to freshen up. I especially enjoyed watching her in CG sitting flat on you and moving her hips rapidly back and forth and looking at her face in complete enjoyment of the moment. She is one of the top providers here at the moment IMO and a must see if you didn't already.

Nutmaker
03-31-13, 19:53
Want to go see big Cheri for my 1st AMP, but don't know what or where GM is? Been searching the forums, but no luck. Thanks in advance.

Quik808
03-31-13, 19:55
Went to get my fix on my ATF Monica at Kison last week. Called early and made an appointment for 8:00 pm. On my arrival, I was met by the gracious Chanel. She has a new hair style. Cut short like in a bop cut. Compliment her new hair style. She seemed alittle sad. Something must be bothering her? I hope she is ok. Chanel walked to me to my favorite room. The last room on the left. All the doors were open. Kind of a slow night. Waited in the room for Monica. Boom in walks Monica in a white two piece bikini with tassels on her top and bottom. She was dressed like a go go dancer. She also performed a little strip tease for me. She put her leg on the massage table lifted her panties and stuck her finger in her pussy. Wow, so awesome! Drops to her knee's and gives me a BBBJ. She is like a fine wine. She gets better in time. Love seeing her suck my cock just in front of the opening of the door. If you look good you might she her little feet sucking me off the next time you are there. She orders me on the table. More cock sucking for about 15 mins. Told her I am ready to fuck her! Jumps on me CG and starts fucking the shit out of me. She is screaming that she is cumming already. I keep on pounding her! She is usually isn't that vocal but tonight she was screaming! Louder and Louder, she was screaming I am cumming and fuck me. I kept telling her I want Chanel to hear us fucking! She jumps off me and tell me that she came 2 times. She grabs a tissue and wipes her pussy. Monica goes back to sucking my cock again! She loves to suck cock! I asked her if I can face fuck her? No problem. Love hearing her make slurping and gagging sounds. Round 2 fuck her in MISH, Doggie, and RCG. Finally came in her mouth after fucking her so hard. On the way out, I saw Happy getting out of the shower. She came over and gave me a kiss. Monica did confirm with me that she and Happy does do 2somes! Fucking awesome! Both girls are so hot! Go and see them! They won't disappoint you!

Stay safe and good hunting. Quik

Bowah57
03-31-13, 22:13
Want to go see big Cheri for my 1st AMP, but don't know what or where GM is? Been searching the forums, but no luck. Thanks in advance.Phone 941-7147.

Corner of S. Beratania and Isenberg 2nd floor.

Have fun and be safe.

BTW. Don't call ger big Cheri. Just ask for "Cheri"

Stangman808
03-31-13, 22:19
Want to go see big Cheri for my 1st AMP, but don't know what or where GM is? Been searching the forums, but no luck. Thanks in advance.Golden Massage (GM) 2357 South Beretania Street (corner of South Beretania and Isenberg Street). Ph. 941-7147.

http://goo.gl/maps/yKSDQ

Mipene77
03-31-13, 22:22
Phone 941-7147.

Corner of N. Beratania and Isenberg 2nd floor.

Have fun and be safe.

BTW. Don't call ger big Cheri. Just ask for "Cheri"Oh by the way. I would highly recommend setting an appointment to see her. And be on time. She is a gem and you do not want to piss off the mama there. They will treat you nice there as long as you set an appointment. I would not recommend just walking in and expecting Cheri to " be ready". She does not operate that way.

USukebe2
03-31-13, 22:46
BTW. Don't call her big Cheri. Just ask for "Cheri"I think someone may have asked for or called her "Big Cheri" before because she once asked me if I thought she was fat. She is not fat, an Amazonian nor built like a linebacker so how about we all drop the "Big" and just call her Cheri?

She's my cherry pie, cool drink of water such a sweet surprise.

Tastes so good, make a grown man cry Sweet cherry pie oh yea.

She's my cherry pie, put a smile on your face 10 miles wide.

Looks so good, bring a tear to your eye Sweet cherry pie.

Friday1
03-31-13, 23:00
Like I said in my post about her, Big Cheri is a misnomer, should be tall Cheri. She is built like a normal girl but is just taller than the normal Asian / Korean provider. The person who posted that she is built like a UH linebacker must be a skinny small person, too think that or maybe never really saw her. If using an athlete to describe her I would say, she is more like a UH female basketball forward or one of the female volleyball players who are blockers.

However, as has been said she will wear you out if she hasn't been worn out. She likes to work it and enjoys her job, but doesn't like to rush from one customer to another and wants some considerable break between customers. I love to do girls that I enjoy for the full hour. However with her, half an hour seems like we been bangin' for a full hour, a full hour feels like an 1. 5+ hours, all good of course, but totally drained for the both of us, and we crash out for the next 20 minutes until ms come banging on the door.Is Cheri Asian? She sounds like a winner.

Bowah57
03-31-13, 23:13
Is Cheri Asian? She sounds like a winner.She also got the BIGGEST CHERRY I have ever seen in real life. I no shit you or my name not Bowah57. Hehe.

Almost as big as a M&M.

H Mobius
03-31-13, 23:46
Is Cheri Asian? She sounds like a winner.She's Korean. She was big but in a magnificent way; even though she had fat on her I would not have referred to her as being fat. Personally, I thought she was the most awesome chick I'd ever seen.

Back then there were a few girls using that name and since she was in fact rather massive and quite a physical standout especially for a Korean, to avoid confusion she was referred to as "Big Cherry".

At this point though, as Bowah57 and USukebe2 suggest, it is better to refer to her as simply "Cherry". The girls I've known who were named "Cheri" pronounced it "Sherrie"; that's the only reason I haven't used that spelling for this provider.

Hypo Luxa
04-01-13, 00:35
She's Korean. She was big but in a magnificent way; even though she had fat on her I would not have referred to her as being fat. Personally, I thought she was the most awesome chick I'd ever seen.

Back then there were a few girls using that name and since she was in fact rather massive and quite a physical standout especially for a Korean, to avoid confusion she was referred to as "Big Cherry".

At this point though, as Bowah57 and USukebe2 suggest, it is better to refer to her as simply "Cherry". The girls I've known who were named "Cheri" pronounced it "Sherrie"; that's the only reason I haven't used that spelling for this provider.I think there have been a couple of "Cherry" spelled providers lately. Most recently at 321. I think the one "r" with an "i" would be best to avoid confusion. We've already been spelling it that way for a while.

I completely agree. Let's drop the "Big" moniker.

Single50
04-01-13, 04:15
I call her Big Heart, but Cheri is ok. I don't think there is another girl like her in service. Plus she is young. BTW, I am not doing a video wth her, so I can't send you a copy. I was joking. When I write, these thoughts just pop up.

Midnite808
04-01-13, 06:17
What's up, everyone. I'm taking a trip to Oahu soon and I was wondering if people could shed some light for me. Was thinking about checking out Pinetree in the day. Was wondering if you guys might have info such as how there line up is and service. Also was wondering if anyone could let me know who might have the best line up in the day. I would really appreciate any feedback you could give me.

Thanks

Bikini
04-01-13, 13:26
What's up, everyone. I'm taking a trip to Oahu soon and I was wondering if people could shed some light for me. Was thinking about checking out Pinetree in the day. Was wondering if you guys might have info such as how there line up is and service. Also was wondering if anyone could let me know who might have the best line up in the day. I would really appreciate any feedback you could give me.

ThanksSwan is good in the afternoon. Jina, Yuki, Vanilla. If you don't like the ones on duty at the time, there are 2 more AMPs next door.

Jusride
04-01-13, 19:25
No 5hit Cheri of GM has the biggest bean I've ever played with. I agree she has a volleyball / basketball girl type of body. Love her ink, hair and personality. She's a true working girl and I mean that in the best professional way. I'll repeat. Maybe we should call her Cheri Bean on this forum.

/JR.

She also got the BIGGEST CHERRY I have ever seen in real life. I no shit you or my name not Bowah57. Hehe.

Almost as big as a M&M.

Bowah57
04-01-13, 19:59
Swan is good in the afternoon. Jina, Yuki, Vanilla. If you don't like the ones on duty at the time, there are 2 more AMPs next door.There is Swan and next door is Golden Queen. Down the stairs from Golden Queen is Rappongi. If you go diwn the srairs from Swan, across the parkibg lot to your left is Tokyo Spa. Sooooo many choices. Hehe. No forget to report back.

Blade82
04-01-13, 22:26
Dude. Have you ever actually been to and explored Korea? I saw 60-70% of the population is lower class and can't afford any type of surgery that will enhance themselves. Another 10% percent would be considered middle class but are hella frugal and then the 20% up top.

YGLets just put it this way every pretty girl you see in Seoul, chances are work was done. Korea isn't as poor of a country as you are making it out to be today. Sure there is its poor areas and life styles may look poor compared to the west. But theres a reason why the european designer comapnies have set up shops there. In fact it has become pretty common today for girls to get plastic surgery as grad gifts. I have heard plastic surgery is more affordable there than a lot of more important procedures. Probably because the amount of plastic surgeons.

Mondo Badfoot
04-01-13, 22:44
I call her Big Heart, but Cheri is ok. I don't think there is another girl like her in service. Plus she is young. BTW, I am not doing a video wth her, so I can't send you a copy. I was joking. When I write, these thoughts just pop up.Cheri is her name. In the ads she posted. Cheri means "sweet"- she is that for sure'. But there is one thing she has over all the rest- she is 100% real. No bullshit! This lady is a world champ! Treat her with respect! You will probably not find another treasure like Cheri!

Just my opinion-

-Mondo

YG365
04-01-13, 23:14
Lets just put it this way every pretty girl you see in Seoul, chances are work was done. Korea isn't as poor of a country as you are making it out to be today. Sure there is its poor areas and life styles may look poor compared to the west. But theres a reason why the european designer comapnies have set up shops there. In fact it has become pretty common today for girls to get plastic surgery as grad gifts. I have heard plastic surgery is more affordable there than a lot of more important procedures. Probably because the amount of plastic surgeons.Plastic surgery as grad gifts? That's the most outrageous thing I've ever heard in my life. I really doubt elective plastic surgery is cheaper than or more affordable than more important procedures. Korea actually has one of the best health care systems in the world! Basically, everyone is covered for everything (with some amount of deductible) as long as the procedure is not elective.

Maybe you're confusing Koreans with Americans? Looks aren't as important as you think for most Koreans. It's all about education, status and money. If you ain't got any of those 3, than you better have looks or you're shit out of luck!

USukebe2
04-01-13, 23:32
She also got the BIGGEST CHERRY I have ever seen in real life. I no shit you or my name not Bowah57. Hehe.

Almost as big as a M&M.Are we talking plain or peanut? Either way she always "melts in my mouth, not in my hands" =P (sorry, couldn't pass this up) LOL

Hilifter37
04-02-13, 00:03
I have heard plastic surgery is more affordable there than a lot of more important procedures. Probably because the amount of plastic surgeons.I am not an expert on this issue, but Chanel told me she got LASIK in Korea because it is good and cheap. Some estimate 1 in 5 Korean women go under the knife, which is the highest percentage in the world. I guess I need to have kids with Korean women to determine if they are natural beauties or plastic barbies, haha. LOL.

Atmatic123
04-02-13, 01:47
Been dying for a sesh but I don't got much $$ to spend so wanted to hear what everyone got to say. Had a sesh with Joy last year wasnt to good because I was drunk and thats prob why she wasnt that comfortable with me but even though I remember that it was still pretty damn good and that she was fine as hell! And wanted to give another try sober. Also been reading a lot of reports about vanilla this year seems like she's a new allstar along with Cherri. Maybe ill give cherri a try later but wanted to give vanilla a try since a hot white girl with good service is pretty much impossbile to find. Seems like looks wise she's pretty fine and young. So any thoughts? I do like by DFK or LFK and GFE, BB is not a deal breaker for me and FIV is a huge plus. Its hard to compare since they are completely different but who is hotter Joy or Vanilla? IMHO I agree with most mongers that Julie of Ichiban is one of the hottest but if I had to pick I say Honey to me was the hottest provider I ever had. On a side note had a sesh with Chanel before she left so will be posting in the 7 thread shortly.

Spartacus77
04-02-13, 01:51
Plastic surgery as grad gifts? That's the most outrageous thing I've ever heard in my life. I really doubt elective plastic surgery is cheaper than or more affordable than more important procedures. Korea actually has one of the best health care systems in the world! Basically, everyone is covered for everything (with some amount of deductible) as long as the procedure is not elective.

Maybe you're confusing Koreans with Americans? Looks aren't as important as you think for most Koreans. It's all about education, status and money. If you ain't got any of those 3, than you better have looks or you're shit out of luck!The K-Girls you meet at the AMPs or at the k-bar all had some type of plastic surgery. Surgery on eyes, noes, jaw lines, and breasts are the most popular. They either go to Korea or LA and get it done. That's why the look so hot in comparison to our local girls, or those from Japan or China. If you don't believe it ask one of the KB girls about a rival and you will hear an earful of what the other girl got "fixed."

If you really want to see what a natural Korean girl looks like take a look at pictures of women from North Korea. Those girls are all natural (probably no make up too).

Viet Whisperer
04-02-13, 02:12
Been dying for a sesh but I don't got much $$ to spend so wanted to hear what everyone got to say. Had a sesh with Joy last year wasnt to good because I was drunk and thats prob why she wasnt that comfortable with me but even though I remember that it was still pretty damn good and that she was fine as hell! And wanted to give another try sober. Also been reading a lot of reports about vanilla this year seems like she's a new allstar along with Cherri. Maybe ill give cherri a try later but wanted to give vanilla a try since a hot white girl with good service is pretty much impossbile to find. Seems like looks wise she's pretty fine and young. So any thoughts? I do like by DFK or LFK and GFE, BB is not a deal breaker for me and FIV is a huge plus. Its hard to compare since they are completely different but who is hotter Joy or Vanilla? IMHO I agree with most mongers that Julie of Ichiban is one of the hottest but if I had to pick I say Honey to me was the hottest provider I ever had. On a side note had a sesh with Chanel before she left so will be posting in the 7 thread shortly.Both girls you mention are great looking and you will have a good time no doubt. If its a session you want to remember for a long time as cash is tight and will be awhile before you do another then go with Cheri as all the services you said you like are there and then some. If cash isn't an issue you can't go wrong with any of those 3. You're definitely going to get rocked if you visit Cheri versus a quality session with the other 2 pretty girls. All 3 will be better service than Honey but she is hot so most of us still will visit anyways regardless haha.

Atmatic123
04-02-13, 02:21
Both girls you mention are great looking and you will have a good time no doubt. If its a session you want to remember for a long time as cash is tight and will be awhile before you do another then go with Cheri as all the services you said you like are there and then some. If cash isn't an issue you can't go wrong with any of those 3. You're definitely going to get rocked if you visit Cheri versus a quality session with the other 2 pretty girls. All 3 will be better service than Honey but she is hot so most of us still will visit anyways regardless haha.Wow so cherri is that hot? Damn because from the reports it seems that she gives a hell of a PSE but don't really remember anyone talking about her looks. For me looks is as important as service, I mean not to the point where I will sacrifice service hence the reason I only saw honey once also never had a repeat with the ohter beauty queens julie and million because they gave me some crappy service! And my ATF is chanel total package period! As for Cherri how is her looks? Older or younger? Also how does she rank with some of the other hotties chanel, million, julie, honey, hera, nara, aki, joy? (I know theres other hotties but those are the ones I experienced in recent memory)

Viet Whisperer
04-02-13, 02:30
Wow so cherri is that hot? Damn because from the reports it seems that she gives a hell of a PSE but don't really remember anyone talking about her looks. For me looks is as important as service, I mean not to the point where I will sacrifice service hence the reason I only saw honey once also never had a repeat with the ohter beauty queens julie and million because they gave me some crappy service! And my ATF is chanel total package period! As for Cherri how is her looks? Older or younger? Also how does she rank with some of the other hotties chanel, million, julie, honey, hera, nara, aki, joy? (I know theres other hotties but those are the ones I experienced in recent memory)Cheri is a nice looking girl but is not what you would consider in the super hot looks category like Million and Honey. Her service is up there with anyone I can think of and is way above average. If the super hot looks matter more go for one of the others.

CM0069
04-02-13, 02:36
Cheri is a nice looking girl but is not what you would consider in the super hot looks category like Million and Honey. Her service is up there with anyone I can think of and is way above average. If the super hot looks matter more go for one of the others.With all those reports on Cheri, the best way to appreciate the experience is to approach it like a sporting event, eat light and work out to get added stamina lolz. Nara out ran me like a marathon, shoulda known better.

Shopaholick
04-02-13, 04:32
Wow so cherri is that hot? Damn because from the reports it seems that she gives a hell of a PSE but don't really remember anyone talking about her looks. For me looks is as important as service, I mean not to the point where I will sacrifice service hence the reason I only saw honey once also never had a repeat with the ohter beauty queens julie and million because they gave me some crappy service! And my ATF is chanel total package period! As for Cherri how is her looks? Older or younger? Also how does she rank with some of the other hotties chanel, million, julie, honey, hera, nara, aki, joy? (I know theres other hotties but those are the ones I experienced in recent memory)Cheri is hot. And she is not big at all.

April fools.

Hypo Luxa
04-02-13, 05:35
So on occasion I've ventured in to see the "beauty queens" over the years and have always been disappointed. Definitely a service over looks kind of guy.

Question though, how does the current crop of beauty queens (Million, Chanel, etc.) that everyone raves about compare to the local girls in this pic (from some local event photographed by a local blog)? Just want to have a bar to compare to before venturing in.

http://www.nonstophonolulu.com/wp-content/photos/party-pics-elements-at-the-modern-scents/img_0367.jpg

I looooove these kind of thick bodies too, Mmmmm mmmm mmmm!

Thanks!

Bowah57
04-02-13, 08:03
So on occasion I've ventured in to see the "beauty queens" over the years and have always been disappointed. Definitely a service over looks kind of guy.

Question though, how does the current crop of beauty queens (Million, Chanel, etc.) that everyone raves about compare to the local girls in this pic (from some local event photographed by a local blog)? Just want to have a bar to compare to before venturing in.

http://www.nonstophonolulu.com/wp-content/photos/party-pics-elements-at-the-modern-scents/img_0367.jpg

Thanks!I honestly think our AMP beauty queens is same scale as the ones in the picture if not better.

I think Million have better bod. Hehe. I seen her naked. Julie is much sexier. Sindi would blow all of them away. IMHO.

Atmatic123
04-02-13, 09:58

Thanks!Hard to compare, the girls in the pic are much younger looking then the typical AMP girl. Out of all the one I've seen I think Honey and Yuri (7) resemble the look and age of the girls in the pic. Chanel, Million, Julie etc. Are older then those girls but still hot or hotter in others opinions. If you like thick bodies then to bad you didn't get to see yuri from 7 before she retired, she def resembles the girls in the pic, LOL she looks like she could be in their clique.

Bowah57
04-02-13, 13:53

Thanks!Hey Senior Hypo Luxa, what about Kimmi of Seven? Kimmi looks local and she got that thick body that you like. Hehe. Maybe nit as young but just as hawt. This one not just eye candy, but can sample if you got $$.

Mondo Badfoot
04-02-13, 15:20
Cheri is a nice looking girl but is not what you would consider in the super hot looks category like Million and Honey. Her service is up there with anyone I can think of and is way above average. If the super hot looks matter more go for one of the others.It's sure strange how perceptions differ, to my eyes Cheri is really beautiful, I have told her dozens of times that she could be a supermodel! She is so tall and has that angelic face and so many different looks! Then she tells me that I'm the only one who sees her like that!

Blow Me Plez
04-02-13, 16:06
When I visited Cheri at GM, I literally ran into Kathy. After the deed with Cheri I went to shower and ran into Kathy all nude from just showering with the door not fully closed. Anyone have any info on her? While I was staring at her nice boobs, she introduced herself. I'm more attracted to Kathy than Cheri, just my preference. I would like to sample her, but want to know about her rules if she has any.

Kalani69
04-02-13, 16:32
It's sure strange how perceptions differ, to my eyes Cheri is really beautiful, I have told her dozens of times that she could be a supermodel! She is so tall and has that angelic face and so many different looks! Then she tells me that I'm the only one who sees her like that!Can anyone verify how tall she really is in bare feet? Or maybe a description, like at least 6 feet, or taller than 5'10", or not any taller than 5'8".

Bowah57
04-02-13, 16:42
Can anyone verify how tall she really is in bare feet? Or maybe a description, like at least 6 feet, or taller than 5'10", or not any taller than 5'8".She is same height as Julie of VIP but more meat. No ways fat by any means. Feel more like baby fat. 5'11". L=7 but very sexy.

Member #5092
04-02-13, 16:47
It's sure strange how perceptions differ, to my eyes Cheri is really beautiful, I have told her dozens of times that she could be a supermodel! She is so tall and has that angelic face and so many different looks! Then she tells me that I'm the only one who sees her like that!Did cheri work at the old P10 5 or so years ago. I had a really tall kgirl there, skinny young and friendly if any one remembers are we talking about the same girl.

Mondo Badfoot
04-02-13, 21:33
Did cheri work at the old P10 5 or so years ago. I had a really tall kgirl there, skinny young and friendly if any one remembers are we talking about the same girl.Funniest thing- I 'm 6'1", Cheri is 5'11", but sometimes when she lays me down- she's taller than I am!

Mondo Badfoot
04-02-13, 21:39
Funniest thing- I 'm 6'1", Cheri is 5'11", but sometimes when she lays me down- she's taller than I am!Seriously / she is 5'11"!

Hypo Luxa
04-02-13, 22:06
Funniest thing- I 'm 6'1", Cheri is 5'11", but sometimes when she lays me down- she's taller than I am!Yeah, I'm 6'-2" and she nearly looks me in the eye barefoot. She is a long, tall, cool glass of water! I love every inch of her.

BTW, I always tell her how cute and sexy she is, and she gives me the same story,"you're the only one who says that!" I think it's adorable!

Mondo Badfoot
04-03-13, 00:05
Yeah, I'm 6'-2" and she nearly looks me in the eye barefoot. She is a long, tall, cool glass of water! I love every inch of her.

BTW, I always tell her how cute and sexy she is, and she gives me the same story,"you're the only one who says that!" I think it's adorable!Right on my brother!

Lowlys One
04-03-13, 00:35

Thanks!Wo, well I think those four would be right there with the top AMP gals but a lot of the time in an AMP the gals there don't have their full faces and hair made up like these are in their best outfits complete with heels and all, but if you ever catch them out on the town having a fancy dinner all made up and duked out they'd look the same calibre I'd say even with a little age the makeup and hair can do wonders. Matter of fact if you'd put a bikini on them then I'd say a couple of them would have a slight pooch in the middle not a lot but the less clothes you wear the leanest ones always look better.

Bowah57
04-03-13, 00:52
Wo, well I think those four would be right there with the top AMP gals but a lot of the time in an AMP the gals there don't have their full faces and hair made up like these are in their best outfits complete with heels and all, but if you ever catch them out on the town having a fancy dinner all made up and duked out they'd look the same calibre I'd say even with a little age the makeup and hair can do wonders. Matter of fact if you'd put a bikini on them then I'd say a couple of them would have a slight pooch in the middle not a lot but the less clothes you wear the leanest ones always look better.
"You da bomb, Lowly one". Lol.You're so right, I should have backed my opinion with facts to why " I think our AMP girl are more hawt". The FACT is that I know how they look in a bikini, without the makeup on, and butt naked, so I know they lQQk umm umm Good!

ShripmBoy
04-03-13, 02:21
I don't get the rationale behinde BBFS. Patrons are acceptable of this.

Atmatic123
04-03-13, 02:37
Wow I posted asking about who I should try Joy or Vanilla and briefly mentioned cherri. Then the entire board got blown up with more Cherri comments LOL! I have never seen a provider talked about this much maybe at one time Nara but not like this. Maybe I should just give cherri a try instead of Joy or Vanilla LOL.

Tapass
04-03-13, 08:34
Seriously / she is 5'11"!No, she is 5'10 and weighs 138 pounds. Cheri weighed herself in front of me. She looks good as ever now. I known her since she was almost 180 pounds.

Cheri looks perfect now but she told me that she is going to loose a little more weight.

HoleWreaker808
04-03-13, 09:59
Wow I posted asking about who I should try Joy or Vanilla and briefly mentioned cherri. Then the entire board got blown up with more Cherri comments LOL! I have never seen a provider talked about this much maybe at one time Nara but not like this. Maybe I should just give cherri a try instead of Joy or Vanilla LOL.Ok to set the record straight. Cheri is 6 feet, I'm 6'1" and she is almost as tall as me. She is average build for her size, all natural twins that are great to fuck. She is good looking and young. She will do everything bare back. She will rock your word silly for the whole hour. She is GFE / PSE. Her clit is big but loves it licked (I drive her wild with my pierced tongue) The best part is I can pound her hard and she likes it. I love it when I get her in DS. And drive it in her then pull out and her hole is still wide open like in the porn movies. You can cum anywhere you like but she hates it in her hair LOL she got mad at me one time.

Peace out and pound it out

Cheapo
04-03-13, 13:28
Ok to set the record straight. Cheri is 6 feet, I'm 6'1" and she is almost as tall as me. She is average build for her size, all natural twins that are great to fuck. She is good looking and young. She will do everything bare back. She will rock your word silly for the whole hour. She is GFE / PSE. Her clit is big but loves it licked (I drive her wild with my pierced tongue) The best part is I can pound her hard and she likes it. I love it when I get her in DS. And drive it in her then pull out and her hole is still wide open like in the porn movies. You can cum anywhere you like but she hates it in her hair LOL she got mad at me one time.

Peace out and pound it outToo lazy to look at all the older post on Cheri but where is she working? Normal damage? Mahalo boyz!

Hilifter37
04-03-13, 15:31
Ok to set the record straight. Cheri is 6 feet, I'm 6'1" and she is almost as tall as me. She is average build for her size, all natural twins that are great to fuck. She is good looking and young. She will do everything bare back. She will rock your word silly for the whole hour. She is GFE / PSE. Her clit is big but loves it licked (I drive her wild with my pierced tongue) The best part is I can pound her hard and she likes it. I love it when I get her in DS. And drive it in her then pull out and her hole is still wide open like in the porn movies. You can cum anywhere you like but she hates it in her hair LOL she got mad at me one time.

Peace out and pound it outBesides Cheri and Joon, is there any other girl that are not MILFs, that can handle some vigorous pounding? I am having to do HJ and or self service too often, because I am having no luck so far finding them. Please let me know, as I don't want to hurt or make any girl sore, but want to have fun, not just jerk off with her lying next to me, playing with my nipple. Yeah, I am sad.

Kalani69
04-03-13, 15:53

Peace out and pound it outWell, glad I asked. Here's my summary of what I've read. Cheri is between 5'10 and 6'. Doesn't matter to me. She's at least taller than I. Plus she's at least 138 lbs and maybe more. She has a huge clit, is hawt, and will wring you dry in bed with banging off the wall, swinging from the ceiling sex. Too much woman for me. I might get a heart attack. Definitely a hard attack. I'm 5'8 and shrinking so she's too much woman for me. But keep sending the reports, guys. I love daydreaming while reading your reports.

HoleWreaker808
04-03-13, 18:50
Well, glad I asked. Here's my summary of what I've read. Cheri is between 5'10 and 6'. Doesn't matter to me. She's at least taller than I. Plus she's at least 138 lbs and maybe more. She has a huge clit, is hawt, and will wring you dry in bed with banging off the wall, swinging from the ceiling sex. Too much woman for me. I might get a heart attack. Definitely a hard attack. I'm 5'8 and shrinking so she's too much woman for me. But keep sending the reports, guys. I love daydreaming while reading your reports.LOL I was just thinking about that the other day when I was with Cheri. I'm 43 in pretty good shape, when I have sex I don't get winded. But shit happens what would happen if I had a heart attack at a AMP? Would they call 911? Or what if Cheri just thought I was Cumming to hard and kept riding me till I die. LOL that would be a hell if a away to go. And if I didn't die how would I explain to my wife I had a heart attack having sex with a AMP girl. You know what If I do have one there I just hope I die LOL.

DarkTruth
04-03-13, 19:08
Most all AMPs providers do not like big dicks. Joon does not like big dicks either but she needs the cash so she will pretend and take it. She doesn't enjoy big dicks. If you wear XL its a no go. That is why the do not have XL covers.

Junko MILF carries XL and Magnum reported by others and confirmed. She loves big dicks and brags about having done BF of different color with huge tool.

You want to pound go see Nikki Sweet. She pounds good.

Pie will pound go see her when she returns.

Stay away from AMPs If you big, waste money.

Besides Cheri and Joon, is there any other girl that are not MILFs, that can handle some vigorous pounding? I am having to do HJ and or self service too often, because I am having no luck so far finding them. Please let me know, as I don't want to hurt or make any girl sore, but want to have fun, not just jerk off with her lying next to me, playing with my nipple. Yeah, I am sad.

Member #4374
04-03-13, 20:24
I don't want to hurt or make any girl sore, but want to have funDon't waste your money taking it easy on the AMP girls: they knew the job was dangerous when they took it. (I know I know, they're human beings too). But it's like if some guy joined a gang, he'd expect to get shot or to go to prison. So when a girl eats the forbidden fruit of prostitution, she can expect to get her pussy abused or to get a disease. But she accepted the rules of the game becuz she wanted to make a lot of money in a short amount of time. And also, the next time the girl sees U she has the option to pass on servicing U. So it's all Kool and the gang.

Hilifter37
04-03-13, 23:13
Most all AMPs providers do not like big dicks. Joon does not like big dicks either but she needs the cash so she will pretend and take it. She doesn't enjoy big dicks. If you wear XL its a no go. That is why the do not have XL covers.

Junko MILF carries XL and Magnum reported by others and confirmed. She loves big dicks and brags about having done BF of different color with huge tool.

Stay away from AMPs If you big, waste money.That is the thing I am most irritated about. I am small to ave in size, so I just really can't understand this shit. 3 out of the 4 girls you listed did HJ and / or jerk off with me. A big part of the problem is me, if I think I am taking too long or hear some discomfort, I tend to stop myself. It is ALL my fault in those cases.

However, if I was NOT to stop, even if she asks me to stop the pounding, is it still okay? I have never done this, but I am thinking of doing it in the next few sessions. Again, I am small, so I really can't see the point of seeing the popular providers anymore, because service is becoming crappier and the overall experience not worth posting reports and the $$.

At first, I felt service didn't matter too much, because I was fucking good looking girls who were way above my league. But now, most pussy feels the same to me, I only like doggy style, and most girls look the same in the DS position (can't see the face, LOL) , so service is becoming the most important factor for me. Like you advised, I should quit since I am not having much fun or just stick with MILFs.

Damn, I am sick of bitching and this will be my last post bitching about this topic. I just want to make a list of girls who like or tolerate pounding best and repeat with them.

So far, Nikki, Cheri and Joon? Any others? Preferably non-MILFs please!

Hiho07
04-04-13, 00:16
LOL I was just thinking about that the other day when I was with Cheri. I'm 43 in pretty good shape, when I have sex I don't get winded. But shit happens what would happen if I had a heart attack at a AMP? Would they call 911? Or what if Cheri just thought I was Cumming to hard and kept riding me till I die. LOL that would be a hell if a away to go. And if I didn't die how would I explain to my wife I had a heart attack having sex with a AMP girl. You know what If I do have one there I just hope I die LOL.Your comments reminds me of an older man who had a heart attack and died while having fun in the corner booth of Misty.

HoleWreaker808
04-04-13, 01:09

Stay away from AMPs If you big, waste money.It's not a waste of money. If I can pound and cum then it's worth it. Most girls do enjoy it. It's not like you ram it in, you need to go slow, have them get used to it. The v does stretch (they do give birth). Then you work up, going faster and harder. They enjoy it I can tell how wet they become, they just don't want to admit it. I can fit in normal condom rolled all the way down (it's only 3/4 on but most of the girls I can only get 3/4 in then I hit the wall uterus wall and tha drives you crazy. Plus if you tip good they will do anything you ask. Anything.

Crouchingtiger
04-04-13, 02:15
LOL I was just thinking about that the other day when I was with Cheri. I'm 43 in pretty good shape, when I have sex I don't get winded. But shit happens what would happen if I had a heart attack at a AMP? Would they call 911? Or what if Cheri just thought I was Cumming to hard and kept riding me till I die. LOL that would be a hell if a away to go. And if I didn't die how would I explain to my wife I had a heart attack having sex with a AMP girl. You know what If I do have one there I just hope I die LOL.Like Richard Pryor said about his father in the Comedy special Live in Concert. 'My dad died while fucking a young hooker. He had a heart attack. Came and went at the same time. If you had a choice on how you're going die, between having a heart attack while fucking a young thing and being run over by a truck, I don't know about you jack, but I know which line I'm going to be in. I'm going to be in the long Mutha Fk'in line.

Then again I'm single, of course I wonder how the AMPs going handle that if it happens, the atopsy going show the guy had hard on and some cum in his dk that never swim out into the light of day with the rest of his buddies.

Carmello
04-04-13, 03:33
Besides Cheri and Joon, is there any other girl that are not MILFs, that can handle some vigorous pounding? I am having to do HJ and or self service too often, because I am having no luck so far finding them. Please let me know, as I don't want to hurt or make any girl sore, but want to have fun, not just jerk off with her lying next to me, playing with my nipple. Yeah, I am sad.Dude. Sorry but you need to worry about yourself more and your $200. They know the drill. Please the guy. Thats why they make the big bucks. Don't apologize no more please. Believe me, she is pleasing herself with your money... Self service man??? HAHA, they robbing you blind.

Captin Crunch
04-04-13, 04:00
Your comments reminds me of an older man who had a heart attack and died while having fun in the corner booth of Misty.That's the reason why no one goes to that back booth anymore. Do you know which girl was the one that was with that dude?

DarkTruth
04-04-13, 05:00
You are the jackhammer, eh? Just start real slow at first.

Several have screamed out fuck me hard, fuck me harder, faster, harder!

They were Pie, Michelle, Julie / Jackie (she was lose as a goose and lubed up, but I pounded her hard in DS and she loved it) , Candy / Emily / what ever her name is now, Yuri sevens (retired now), Tammie and Pepsi Kison, Sky.

Pie ran out of gas. Julie pounded me back in a heap of hot sweaty cramps all over.

Candy loved it-she would turn back and smile and say that feels good.

Nikki was the best of these most recents.

Had better ones before.

Good luck jack.

That is the thing I am most irritated about. I am small to ave in size, so I just really can't understand this shit. 3 out of the 4 girls you listed did HJ and / or jerk off with me. A big part of the problem is me, if I think I am taking too long or hear some discomfort, I tend to stop myself. It is ALL my fault in those cases.

However, if I was NOT to stop, even if she asks me to stop the pounding, is it still okay? I have never done this, but I am thinking of doing it in the next few sessions. Again, I am small, so I really can't see the point of seeing the popular providers anymore, because service is becoming crappier and the overall experience not worth posting reports and the $$.

At first, I felt service didn't matter too much, because I was fucking good looking girls who were way above my league. But now, most pussy feels the same to me, I only like doggy style, and most girls look the same in the DS position (can't see the face, LOL) , so service is becoming the most important factor for me. Like you advised, I should quit since I am not having much fun or just stick with MILFs.

Damn, I am sick of bitching and this will be my last post bitching about this topic. I just want to make a list of girls who like or tolerate pounding best and repeat with them.

So far, Nikki, Cheri and Joon? Any others? Preferably non-MILFs please!

Secret Agent
04-04-13, 06:01
However, if I was NOT to stop, even if she asks me to stop the pounding, is it still okay?Hilifter37, no it is not ok. If the girl says stop then you should stop! Finish as best you can without hurting her, tell her afterwards that you were unhappy and you will not come back if she cannot take it from you. LEAVE A FULL TIP. If she cannot take you anymore then so be it. If she says to come back again and she will take a pounding from you next time then fine. They have their good days and bad just like the rest of us. Some girls can take a hard pounding and some cannot. That's just the way it is. Do not force the girls that cannot.

Then make sure to report your experience here with her, be it good or bad. This is how you get her back if it was bad- report it to the other brothers so she does not get our hard earned money. But again, WHAT NOT TO DO is to keep drilling her hard while she is telling you to stop. That is not only a dick move, but it also boarders on rape.

Hypo Luxa
04-04-13, 07:20
However, if I was NOT to stop, even if she asks me to stop the pounding, is it still okay? I have never done this, but I am thinking of doing it in the next few sessions.Wrong avenue of thinking you are going down here. No matter what the arrangement is, (meaning pay for play or a casual encounter with a civilian girl) , if she asks you to stop, brah, you have to stop. Withhold tipping the full amount, or discuss the issue with mama, or whatever. But, you absolutely MUST comply if they ask you to stop a sexual act.

Play it smart!

Redneck 1
04-04-13, 11:44
you absolutely MUST comply if they ask you to stop a sexual act.
If the girl says stop then you should stop!Very good advice. In my opinion, all sexually active men should read Hawaii's sexual assault laws, which only takes a few minutes. Refusing to stop sexual intercourse when a woman wants to do so because she's in pain or discomfort from "pounding" could constitute, at the least, felony sexual assault in the second degree. That's knowingly subjecting a person to sexual penetration by compulsion, which by law is defined to include "absence of consent."

Sure, a commercial sex worker might not report a felony sexual assault to the police because of the nature of her employment, but regardless, I don't think that's the type of man most of us would want to be.

Dr Octopus
04-04-13, 16:21
Was chatting with a friend yesterday who works security in the area. LE even reserved a parking stall in their building. Not sure if the raids have actually taken place yet, just thought I'd share with you fellas what I found out.

Oldie81
04-04-13, 16:31
Very good advice. In my opinion, all sexually active men should read Hawaii's sexual assault laws, which only takes a few minutes. Refusing to stop sexual intercourse when a woman wants to do so because she's in pain or discomfort from "pounding" could constitute, at the least, felony sexual assault in the second degree. That's knowingly subjecting a person to sexual penetration by compulsion, which by law is defined to include "absence of consent."

Sure, a commercial sex worker might not report a felony sexual assault to the police because of the nature of her employment, but regardless, I don't think that's the type of man most of us would want to be.Man, there has got to be some common sense and know what your $$ gets you. Sometimes fucking the skinnier girls my dick will drift to the side and I'll get a grimacing look on their face. Of course I stop, apologize and they redirect my dick straight so it doesn't hurt. My dick is about 9 inches but the smaller girls don't complain but use alot of lube. I never got a chance to be a "working girl" and see this job directly on their side but from these comments on this forum of, should I stop if she is telling me to stop should be common sense to stop. The girls are sex therapists whether they know it or not applying their trade directly to patients to relieve sexual tension. I can't imagine having to do some of you guys, even me. LOL.

Then again, if you are a total ass then you could keep going and they will not report you but you'll be on the shit list. The same shit list that happens when guys fuck a girl in an amp and then try to leave without paying. Or our personal shit list when a girl is a total ROB.

Member #4374
04-04-13, 16:46
I don't think it's like that. I think he just jackhammers them and they say it's sore because he asks. They're not like pleading,"Stop stop!" And he's like,"Phuck U beeyatch" and keeps doing it. It's obvious dude is a gentleman and is kind to the hoes.

Dude, U could just nut once or twice a week at the AMP or something to fire your round off easier. (No having fun with Palmela Handerson, thats waste time).

Hilifter37
04-04-13, 17:22
(No having fun with Palmela Handerson, thats waste time).LOL. Thanks for the new nickname for my hand. I used to call my hand "the ex-wife", ever since I started going to AMPs last year. But now I will call my hand Palm Handerson, when girls ask me if I have a wife.

AMP girl: "Are you married?"

Me: "Not anymore, thanks to you! I am divorcing my Palm Handerson, baby."

DarkTruth
04-04-13, 23:06
Which building Oc? Not enough info bruddah.

Was chatting with a friend yesterday who works security in the area. LE even reserved a parking stall in their building. Not sure if the raids have actually taken place yet, just thought I'd share with you fellas what I found out.

Mondo Badfoot
04-05-13, 00:01
See my report in "Mayflower " but I left out a few details that are most important- this girl will fuck you go death, give you the sweetest DFK of your life followed by the heaviest BBJWCIM ever! I can rarely come from a BJ, but with Joon it was eazy! And she was ready for round two. I wasn't

S Hunter
04-05-13, 02:18
No having fun with Palmela Handerson, thats waste time.I prefer Handgelina Jolie.

SecretLover
04-05-13, 06:29
Generally Korean girls are the best for table shower, massage, DFK, BBBJ, and BBFS.

From what I can tell mainland Chinese girls are next. But decline BBFS.

Next NYC Chinese girls are pretty bad. I generally walk out when they say from NYC. Poor kissing, and all covered service.

Japanese girls are next. Most are pretty poor also.

Thai girls in Hawaii are pretty bad. They are great in Thailand but suck in Hawaii. Yes, that Thai girl at Golden Queen is good. But she is 40 and been around for 6-8 years.

White girls. Forget it. You have more fun jerking off then with a AMP white girl.

Your thoughts?

SecretLover

Hawaii Boy
04-05-13, 14:59
I prefer Handgelina Jolie.I like my ATF, Fistina Palmeroy. Ha ha

Blow Me Plez
04-05-13, 15:21
So I guess Kathy is good to go since no one reported otherwise. Good deal. I have appointment with Cheri today, but will go earlier to have fun with Kathy first. Wish me luck getting BB greek, if not BB everthing else. I prob will take a short nap with her after the deed and forgo the shower to rest up. Then I wll see Cheri and go BB till my hearts content. Don't go see Cheri today unless you want sloppy thirds.

DickTracy25
04-05-13, 15:27
Generally Korean girls are the best for table shower, massage, DFK, BBBJ, and BBFS.

Next NYC Chinese girls are pretty bad. I generally walk out when they say from NYC. Poor kissing, and all covered service.

Thai girls in Hawaii are pretty bad. They are great in Thailand but suck in Hawaii. Yes, that Thai girl at Golden Queen is good. But she is 40 and been around for 6-8 years.

White girls. Forget it. You have more fun jerking off then with a AMP white girl.

Your thoughts?

SecretLoverWhite girl at AMP. Does it seem like they are out of place?

Kalani69
04-05-13, 17:49
White girl at AMP. Does it seem like they are out of place?Usually true. But Vanilla seems to fit right in. Every so often we luck out on a good one. I will say this however, I've had great sex and GFE with several white girl SOs. And I've had more than a few white girls say they want to get banged by an Asian guy as a trophy because the word among the gfs is that Asian guys are more "considerate" lovers. Granted all my white girl SO experiences were at colleges on the mainland. I know, getting off topic.

RickJames808
04-05-13, 17:58
They're not all bad in the AMP's. My latest encounter with an AMP snowbunny was a great one (VIP of all places). With most it takes time / familiarity to get asian levels of GFE or at least decent service. Admittedly most suck so bad during the first visit its a reasonable write-off. Many have such a disdain for performing as providers or their tricks (asians typically treat you as a customer / client) that shitty service is all that can be expected. While waiting for my ATF at VIP I overheard a leggy bolt-on blonde talking to her friend about one of her regulars. Hope that guy wasnt one of you because she had a pretty shitty opinion of him even though she described him as a nice guy. First time I heard a provider speak of a customer in such a way within earshot of a total stranger. Automatically crossed that byatch of my possibles list.

RJ.

White girl at AMP. Does it seem like they are out of place?

JoeyB
04-05-13, 20:01
I like that, my helper was always Suzie Palm and her five sisters.

LOL. Thanks for the new nickname for my hand. I used to call my hand "the ex-wife", ever since I started going to AMPs last year. But now I will call my hand Palm Handerson, when girls ask me if I have a wife.

AMP girl: "Are you married?"

Me: "Not anymore, thanks to you! I am divorcing my Palm Handerson, baby."

JoeyB
04-05-13, 20:05
You never got to see Angel from Sunflower. If (and I hope she does!) if she ever comes back, you definitely need to see her. Absolutely beautiful with I think probably the best ass in the business. No flat korean butt on this one, just awesome!

Your thoughts?

SecretLover

Kanakatak
04-05-13, 20:54
It's sure strange how perceptions differ, to my eyes Cheri is really beautiful, I have told her dozens of times that she could be a supermodel! She is so tall and has that angelic face and so many different looks! Then she tells me that I'm the only one who sees her like that!Sorry to diss all the hype but she wasn't all that for me. She's definitely not supermodel by any definition. Maybe 5 on the face. She looks like those fob Japanese students you see around. And not the pretty one's either. She got the jacked up grill to match. LOL! But I can see how some could see her as cute. Body wise 8 maybe 7. 5 because her tits are really saggy. But she's slender / athletic girl. Definitely tall (she said 5'10"). The bean is big as advertised. Very suckable and she tasted good. And she didn't even flinch when I jammed the little guy in her with no cover. Sex was good. So here's where I differed from all the other reports-she tried to rush me out. No round two. She said next time. No kissing. She said next time. Her BBBJ skills were below average. I had a better time just face fucking her then her doing it. And she just seemed really lazy. Normally these 1030 11 am appointments work out great. I like getting them fresh out the gate and they usually horny and ready to go. Maybe she tired from being the village bike. But then maybe she shouldn't schedule early appointments. And then add in the no table shower, shitty small rooms and horribly conspicuous location. I don't think there will be a next time.

Mondo Badfoot
04-06-13, 02:31
Actually the best BJ 's I've ever had have been from black girls. 2nd best. White girls. 3rd Latina babies bug they add all great! And I must admit there are zero couple of Koreans that I consider black!

DarkTruth
04-06-13, 03:14
Only one good white rabbit ever was Nani, RIP. Nikki cums close Nani was epic.

None ever found in AMPs.

Actually the best BJ 's I've ever had have been from black girls. 2nd best. White girls. 3rd Latina babies bug they add all great! And I must admit there are zero couple of Koreans that I consider black!

RequeteBueno
04-06-13, 04:15
Not sure where to post this, but having a bug for some good Vietnamese and / or Latina (in that order) ; anybody know who where to go to get some? I miss Kim from Pacific Spa; and Kim in Sunflower has been on a hiatus for a while. I had a Latin girl in Asia Spa but her services and looks were horrible (compared to what I've dated and had otherwise).

Laotian wouldn't be bad either, they've always been extremely pleasurable in the fart sac.

Member #4671
04-06-13, 05:33
Anyone know if pcr has got new talent? Seen a blonde Korean in skimpy attire at a grocery store in Pearl City. May be a kbg though. Any input is appreciated.

IrishBlessing
04-06-13, 06:16
Not sure where to post this, but having a bug for some good Vietnamese and / or Latina (in that order) ; anybody know who where to go to get some? I miss Kim from Pacific Spa; and Kim in Sunflower has been on a hiatus for a while. I had a Latin girl in Asia Spa but her services and looks were horrible (compared to what I've dated and had otherwise).

Laotian wouldn't be bad either, they've always been extremely pleasurable in the fart sac.Sunflower has a new Vietnamese girl, Kattie. You might want to check her out and please report back.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/s-x-y-_and_-s-d-u-c-t-i-v-_v-i-t-n-a-m-s-_-20/4110652

HoleWreaker808
04-06-13, 06:24
Help I'm confused. What's the name of the place near university up stairs next to 7-11? Is it Sakura Massage or is that one on the other side down the street? And does anyone know the older woman that works there that answers the door across from 7-11?

Thank you

Memahu
04-06-13, 06:24
If you really want to see what a natural Korean girl looks like take a look at pictures of women from North Korea. Those girls are all natural (probably no make up too).They have the communist factory worker look. Does all the repressed feelings make them want to shoot off missiles?

DangerBoy
04-06-13, 15:41
They have the communist factory worker look. Does all the repressed feelings make them want to shoot off missiles?I'm guessing they probably have some messed up teeth in North Korea as well. Dental hygiene probably isn't that important when you're dealing with constant starvation and nonexistent running water and electricity.

DangerBoy
04-06-13, 15:56

Stay away from AMPs If you big, waste money.I concur with regards to Nikki Sweet. She takes a real good pounding.

Member #3973
04-06-13, 21:30
Sorry to diss all the hype but she wasn't all that for me. She's definitely not supermodel by any definition. Maybe 5 on the face. She looks like those fob Japanese students you see around. And not the pretty one's either. She got the jacked up grill to match. LOL! But I can see how some could see her as cute. Body wise 8 maybe 7. 5 because her tits are really saggy. But she's slender / athletic girl. Definitely tall (she said 5'10"). The bean is big as advertised. Very suckable and she tasted good. And she didn't even flinch when I jammed the little guy in her with no cover. Sex was good. So here's where I differed from all the other reports-she tried to rush me out. No round two. She said next time. No kissing. She said next time. Her BBBJ skills were below average. I had a better time just face fucking her then her doing it. And she just seemed really lazy. Normally these 1030 11 am appointments work out great. I like getting them fresh out the gate and they usually horny and ready to go. Maybe she tired from being the village bike. But then maybe she shouldn't schedule early appointments. And then add in the no table shower, shitty small rooms and horribly conspicuous location. I don't think there will be a next time.We all have different preferences. The hype about Big (bean) Cheri got me curious, and I had a great session with her. My first and only. She is energetic, has a great personality and we went for a 2nd pop. She is tall, and her body is proportional and in great shape. She is enthusiastic and into it, extremely vocal. One of my best first time encounters. She was not rushing me, we cuddled and talked. She did BBBJDT, offered BBFS. But I prefer covers, and she gave a very sensual GFE session, DFK etc. However, she is not my kinda girl. I simply prefer smaller spinners. Big Bean Cheri is just different from my preference, but even so, I am tempted to repeat. She is a doll.

Blade82
04-07-13, 01:20

Your thoughts?

SecretLoverIt all really depends. Of course koreans would top the list because they have the most providers here. Then would come the Chinese. Have not really seen a true japanese provider in a while so don't know how you can rank them. At best usually its a part japanese girl who is from korea. As far as the Chinese go, majority of the Chinese come from NYC before coming here. In fact its not too often a provider would come to hawaii straight from China. So don't really know how them being from mainland China opposed to NYC makes a big difference. Unless you talking about Chinese americans, which is very rare to see as a provider.

DickTracy25
04-07-13, 05:19
See that coming. The place went down hill when she was running it. New management took over. Last time I checked no new blood. Mimi and another older lady work there.

DickTracy25
04-07-13, 05:49
They're not all bad in the AMP's. My latest encounter with an AMP snowbunny was a great one (VIP of all places). With most it takes time / familiarity to get asian levels of GFE or at least decent service. Admittedly most suck so bad during the first visit its a reasonable write-off. Many have such a disdain for performing as providers or their tricks (asians typically treat you as a customer / client) that shitty service is all that can be expected. While waiting for my ATF at VIP I overheard a leggy bolt-on blonde talking to her friend about one of her regulars. Hope that guy wasnt one of you because she had a pretty shitty opinion of him even though she described him as a nice guy. First time I heard a provider speak of a customer in such a way within earshot of a total stranger. Automatically crossed that byatch of my possibles list.

RJ.Nope the guy she was talking trashes on wasn't me. I have not had any WHITE at AMP as yet. Why would people go to an AMP looking for WHITE MEAT? It is like you are going to a Korean restaurant ordering Chinese. The cook might be a able to make the dish but the taste isn't just the same.

RickJames808
04-07-13, 14:39
The AMP is a much safer environment to test drive a hot snowbunny than rolling the dice on SW downtown or slutroulette on BP. You see physically what your getting up front. Lets be honest most of hour beloved asian providers aren't properly thick. Very few AMP girls are. Nara (whom I have yet to ride) and Cherri seem to fit this bill. Maybe one in ten hass a proper ass (Angel of SF, why hath thou forsaken me!). The ATF I visit fills those criteria in spades. Finding a pleasant and agreeable one is not an easy task. My pony has as good a pussy and can fuck as good as any K-girl I rode so far.

RJ.

Nope the guy she was talking trashes on wasn't me. I have not had any WHITE at AMP as yet. Why would people go to an AMP looking for WHITE MEAT? It is like you are going to a Korean restaurant ordering Chinese. The cook might be a able to make the dish but the taste isn't just the same.

DickTracy25
04-07-13, 17:23
The AMP is a much safer environment to test drive a hot snowbunny than rolling the dice on SW downtown or slutroulette on BP. You see physically what your getting up front. Lets be honest most of hour beloved asian providers aren't properly thick. Very few AMP girls are. Nara (whom I have yet to ride) and Cherri seem to fit this bill. Maybe one in ten hass a proper ass (Angel of SF, why hath thou forsaken me!). The ATF I visit fills those criteria in spades. Finding a pleasant and agreeable one is not an easy task. My pony has as good a pussy and can fuck as good as any K-girl I rode so far.

RJ.Asian might not have the body as Caucasian do. But their service and attitude at AMP beat the Caucasian providers by a mile. The incident you heard of a White girl talking trashes about her client in front of you indicates it. Nothing against Caucasian providers at AMP. Like I said, why go to Korean restaurant ordering Chinese food?

Mondo Badfoot
04-07-13, 17:40
I can't believe it- I saw Nara several months ago at Rappongi- it was totally mechanical and very forgettable, but after Joon left and I tried Aki, those magnificent Ta Ta's were calling to me- to say nothing of her fat little round ass! Well- this was a different woman. She hadn't been feeling 100, so I told her I would be gentle and pretty much let her call the shots! She must have appreciated that because, for the next hour, she gave me a 100% cosmic GFE!

Starting with mutual undressing, kissing and fondling, and good conversation in the room, by the time we got to the shower, we were both getting hot! Full on b2b with titty-fucking and her sliding back and forth with junior between her lips! Then, as she rinsed me off she started to slowly and gently suck my cock! I almost lost it right there, looking at her big round boobies hanging down and holding her pretty butt! Glad I didn't because the fun was just beginning!

Back in the room, she sat me down on the edge of the bed and started alternating between bls and BBBJ, with lots of dfk in between. She kept asking me what I liked most, and then she did that! When I couldn't take anymore, I laid her down for some soft and sweet DATY. After about 10 minutes- she was using my head like a thigh master and making the sexiest noises. After she came we switched to 69 for awhile\ she asked me to go real easy because she was real sensitive after coming!

Then the main event began with her on top. We did a few positions but not ds- tho she has the finest ass. The kissing and fondling were just too hot to stop! It was cfs all the way once the main event started, and I finally came in mish- with the condom on! Unheard of! She was telling me how lucky I was to come so hard and so long, then started to suck me some more while I was still coming into the condom!

L-9, A-10, S-10

DarkTruth2
04-07-13, 19:28
Confirmed. Looks 5. She is tall, big bean sticking out. Teeth need work. Smelled of smoke pretty bad. BBBJ sloppy. BBFS and took the load deep.

Can't understand the hype unless it was April 1 gotcha. Joon 100 X better for a tall one, even Kathy.

Sorry to diss all the hype but she wasn't all that for me. She's definitely not supermodel by any definition. Maybe 5 on the face. She looks like those fob Japanese students you see around. And not the pretty one's either. She got the jacked up grill to match. LOL! But I can see how some could see her as cute. Body wise 8 maybe 7. 5 because her tits are really saggy. But she's slender / athletic girl. Definitely tall (she said 5'10"). The bean is big as advertised. Very suckable and she tasted good. And she didn't even flinch when I jammed the little guy in her with no cover. Sex was good. So here's where I differed from all the other reports-she tried to rush me out. No round two. She said next time. No kissing. She said next time. Her BBBJ skills were below average. I had a better time just face fucking her then her doing it. And she just seemed really lazy. Normally these 1030 11 am appointments work out great. I like getting them fresh out the gate and they usually horny and ready to go. Maybe she tired from being the village bike. But then maybe she shouldn't schedule early appointments. And then add in the no table shower, shitty small rooms and horribly conspicuous location. I don't think there will be a next time.

HoleWreaker808
04-07-13, 20:13
Nope the guy she was talking trashes on wasn't me. I have not had any WHITE at AMP as yet. Why would people go to an AMP looking for WHITE MEAT? It is like you are going to a Korean restaurant ordering Chinese. The cook might be a able to make the dish but the taste isn't just the same.Finding a white girl at a AMP is rare. Just like finding a Asian in middle America. I bet if you asked the guys on here if they would do a white girl they say yes. I know all my Hawaiian And Asian friends always ask my wife (who is Asian) if she has any white blonde friends. I'm white and haven't fucked a white chick since 2000. I wish there was more white and black girls in mp. But that won't happen because they are to smart and would put up with the drama and BS. At a AMP. I love Asian girls just because they fall all over me and will do anything I ask for money. I have done most AMP. At least a dozen or so times and to be honest they are starting to be the same. I fucked a black chick and let me tell you she was the wildest fuck I have ever had, she would have made the best Asian AMP girl seem like a dead fuck.

Mondo Badfoot
04-07-13, 20:34
OK- so I broke one of my cardinal rules- went back to see Nara today! Awesome! At least twice as hot as yesterday! This baby is thick! As we say in Kalihi- "the buggah is chunky!"- she' got tits ass and cho-cho lips that are fat and juicy! I won't give details, but it was all the way live and great GFE, PSE, got to take a nap now! The finish wAs over the top!

Dogdoy
04-08-13, 02:39
OK- so I broke one of my cardinal rules- went back to see Nara today! Awesome! At least twice as hot as yesterday! This baby is thick! As we say in Kalihi- "the buggah is chunky!"- she' got tits ass and cho-cho lips that are fat and juicy! I won't give details, but it was all the way live and great GFE, PSE, got to take a nap now! The finish wAs over the top!Whoah Mondo. 2 in a row. You the man! I just visited Nara today and there's nothing more to add to what you said other than she's a sweetheart and a great conversationalist too.

Atmatic123
04-08-13, 02:39
So out of all the current allstars I've had, Nara, Aki, Joon, Vanilla, Kathy, Chanelle, Julie, Honey, Million, Hera, and Joy. Who should I try next? I know I've been reading a lot about Jina from swan and I think theres another hottie at GQ that I can't remember the name. Any suggestions? Wanted to double check if I'm missing out on another provider before I go and have a repeat with any of the above mainly Nara.

YG365
04-08-13, 05:07
So out of all the current allstars I've had, Nara, Aki, Joon, Vanilla, Kathy, Chanelle, Julie, Honey, Million, Hera, and Joy. Who should I try next? I know I've been reading a lot about Jina from swan and I think theres another hottie at GQ that I can't remember the name. Any suggestions? Wanted to double check if I'm missing out on another provider before I go and have a repeat with any of the above mainly Nara.Which one was your favorite so far? I say go try Coco!

Member #4374
04-08-13, 05:33
Try check if Christy at Pine Tree is back from bacation. (Thats the bomb dot com right there).955-2828 is there.

Laotian wouldn't be bad either, they've always been extremely pleasurable in the fart sac.

Uki Eater
04-08-13, 05:59
So out of all the current allstars I've had, Nara, Aki, Joon, Vanilla, Kathy, Chanelle, Julie, Honey, Million, Hera, and Joy. Who should I try next? I know I've been reading a lot about Jina from swan and I think theres another hottie at GQ that I can't remember the name. Any suggestions? Wanted to double check if I'm missing out on another provider before I go and have a repeat with any of the above mainly Nara.June at Nirvana's since you haven't had her yet. Zero bad reports. How can you go wrong? I think with June at Nirvana's, you should have a very good first time experience with her. June like Aki, Hera, Joy and Chanel, are the type of providers who are more lenient and accommodating to a wide range of customers regardless of looks / age. You no need be GQ slick, fit, ripped, buffed, cute / handsome, nice smile and charming to get good service.

DickTracy25
04-08-13, 07:28
I am glad I did not go there. Don't know where this place is.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tiffany-aka-cleopatra-has-aidshiv-at-orchid-relaxation-beware-99/4111446

Kukui Street
04-08-13, 08:20
Help I'm confused. What's the name of the place near university up stairs next to 7-11? Is it Sakura Massage or is that one on the other side down the street? And does anyone know the older woman that works there that answers the door across from 7-11?

Thank youThe pace behind 7-11 (above Khontori, Yakitori restaurant) used to be Moonlight, now I believe it is King's Massage. The thin, mature K-mama there is Connie. She used to have a place next door 2nd floor inside Puck's Alley along with Hana AKA the new Honey Bee on Kalakawa. Connie will service you and 10+ years ago she was skinny and a good lay. She still aint too bad and used to give BBFS, in the old days!

PM me of you want her number.

KS

Secret Agent
04-08-13, 11:59
June at Nirvana's since you haven't had her yet. Zero bad reports. How can you go wrong? I think with June at Nirvana's, you should have a very good first time experience with her. June like Aki, Hera, Joy and Chanel, are the type of providers who are more lenient and accommodating to a wide range of customers regardless of looks / age. You no need be GQ slick, fit, ripped, buffed, cute / handsome, nice smile and charming to get good service.I would also put Joon (formerly of Roses, now Mayflower) somewhere near the top in this category.

H Mobius
04-08-13, 15:42
I am glad I did not go there. Don't know where this place is.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tiffany-aka-cleopatra-has-aidshiv-at-orchid-relaxation-beware-99/4111446I guess they took the ad down, but looking at the verbage in the link I remember the ad; Rod Farva also quoted it in the BP thread.

It's just as well, you probably aren't missing much. There weren't many reviews and most were negative. I tried once a while ago and only had sheddy v-women there. I reported that the lady they stuck me with did not even want to be touched through her clothes but did want money up-front, and she was neither a beauty queen nor a spring chicken.

Mipene77
04-08-13, 16:07
Asian might not have the body as Caucasian do. But their service and attitude at AMP beat the Caucasian providers by a mile. The incident you heard of a White girl talking trashes about her client in front of you indicates it. Nothing against Caucasian providers at AMP. Like I said, why go to Korean restaurant ordering Chinese food?I have done this hobby for eighteen years and never even once did I do a white girl. I have always turned them down. I even lived on the mainland for many of my early years and never once have I gotten what I call mind blowing service from a white American girl. The only "white girl" that ever gave me really good mind blowing sex was an Australian girl I met in Sydney when I was in the Navy. She was hot and the sex was off the charts. I think the problem has always been the "attitude of the liberalized feminist" in American girls. They have been brainwashed to hate men and therefore carry an attitude. Asian girls have always been tops for me. And I have tried women of all different species from all the over the world in my travels and I have to conclude that Asian girls by far for me have given me the best sex I have ever had on a consistent basis. Of course JMHO. Carry on recruits.

DickTracy25
04-08-13, 16:42
I guess they took the ad down, but looking at the verbage in the link I remember the ad; Rod Farva also quoted it in the BP thread.

It's just as well, you probably aren't missing much. There weren't many reviews and most were negative. I tried once a while ago and only had sheddy v-women there. I reported that the lady they stuck me with did not even want to be touched through her clothes but did want money up-front, and she was neither a beauty queen nor a spring chicken.Yeah, they took the warning ad down real quick. I was fast enough to look at it only once. You know the thing does multiple before it gets out of hands. Be safe guys.

Mondo Badfoot
04-09-13, 00:26
I've read reports pro + con but I have to be honest. In 30 years I have not met a provider that treated me half as well as. Cheri! She is one in a million! And I am no shill, read my other reports. Just my humble pinion!

Mondo out

Squidley
04-09-13, 01:57
I have done this hobby for eighteen years and never even once did I do a white girl. I have always turned them down. I even lived on the mainland for many of my early years and never once have I gotten what I call mind blowing service from a white American girl. The only "white girl" that ever gave me really good mind blowing sex was an Australian girl I met in Sydney when I was in the Navy. She was hot and the sex was off the charts. I think the problem has always been the "attitude of the liberalized feminist" in American girls. They have been brainwashed to hate men and therefore carry an attitude. Asian girls have always been tops for me. And I have tried women of all different species from all the over the world in my travels and I have to conclude that Asian girls by far for me have given me the best sex I have ever had on a consistent basis. Of course JMHO. Carry on recruits.Being a Squid myself, I've been all around. If we are talking strictly 'providers' here than sure Asian Women are generally more preferable if its a slam bam thank you ma'am type encounter. However, I don't think your generalizations are spot on when it comes to white providers, American or not. I've had some white girls in Jersey, Virginia, Texas, Vegas, Louisiana and on and on, that were submissive and totally aiming to please. IMO he difference between an Asian provider who is submissive and a White American provider who is submissive is that the white ones more often than not are more GFE and are less likely to be a dead fish. Asians for me, not all now, but IMO are more likely to be dead fish. The ones that do AMP it up are, again for me, faker about it. No leaving this discussion all inclusive of Asians or Whites or American for that matter, Russian chicks are the best fucks I have ever had. And they are attitude and then some.

Not speaking of providers, Asian girls are easier most of the time. Personally cracking a cold white *****, grudge fucking her and flipping that bad attitude into worship is priceless. The difference between American Chicks and Asian chicks is that American chicks don't submit to a guy that doesn't dominate them. Chicks that want an Alpha Male, that won't settle for just any Joe Schmo are the best lays you can get.

Atmatic123
04-09-13, 03:23
I have done this hobby for eighteen years and never even once did I do a white girl. I have always turned them down. I even lived on the mainland for many of my early years and never once have I gotten what I call mind blowing service from a white American girl. The only "white girl" that ever gave me really good mind blowing sex was an Australian girl I met in Sydney when I was in the Navy. She was hot and the sex was off the charts. I think the problem has always been the "attitude of the liberalized feminist" in American girls. They have been brainwashed to hate men and therefore carry an attitude. Asian girls have always been tops for me. And I have tried women of all different species from all the over the world in my travels and I have to conclude that Asian girls by far for me have given me the best sex I have ever had on a consistent basis. Of course JMHO. Carry on recruits.LOL american girls in the AMP world suck period! I'm almost at the point where I say they should be banned from working there! But in the real world I've had more luck with white girls, to be more specific mainland girls are a lot easier I am from california and I've said in other posts that I never even bothered with the AMP scene up there because it was so much easier to play back home. Here though is a different story local girls especially the local asian girls are pretty bad. Also factor in the major cock fest on this island and damn I can see how hawaii seems to be the AMP capitol of the country. Local girls in the AMP scene take it to another level of complete disaster! Last year I had this local chick at ginza and damn! The entire sesh she kept bitchin about me givin her more $$$. It was so bad I didn't even ask for her name dangers of going in drunk. But FOB asian girls are prob the best they really know how to take care and cater to their man, well most of them do.

Mipene77
04-09-13, 13:57
I've read reports pro + con but I have to be honest. In 30 years I have not met a provider that treated me half as well as. Cheri! She is one in a million! And I am no shill, read my other reports. Just my humble pinion!

Mondo outYep I was just with Cheri and she proves my point entirely in my previous post on comparing Asian girls to American girls. Cheri's attitude is top notch. Yea, she is not the hottest chick on the planet but for me I don't care. Attitude is everything for me when I am with a provider. I personally don't have the time or inclination to "break" a girls attitude. I don't need the headaches. In fact I would choose Cheri even if Million of VIP or Honey of Ginza was standing right next to her in the same room. That is how much attitude means to me. Go figure!

DangerBoy
04-09-13, 14:10
I have done this hobby for eighteen years and never even once did I do a white girl. I have always turned them down. I even lived on the mainland for many of my early years and never once have I gotten what I call mind blowing service from a white American girl. The only "white girl" that ever gave me really good mind blowing sex was an Australian girl I met in Sydney when I was in the Navy. She was hot and the sex was off the charts. I think the problem has always been the "attitude of the liberalized feminist" in American girls. They have been brainwashed to hate men and therefore carry an attitude. Asian girls have always been tops for me. And I have tried women of all different species from all the over the world in my travels and I have to conclude that Asian girls by far for me have given me the best sex I have ever had on a consistent basis. Of course JMHO. Carry on recruits.Back in the late '90s, there was an MP behind the HMSA building called Aloha Avenue (any other old timers remember it?). Great selection of girls who gave nice table service (never been comfortable with the TS abbreviation for "table service". Make me think of another abbreviation). One of the girls was a local white girl named Skye. To be fair, I've never seen a local white girl working in an MP since. She gave amazing service.

I also think this is all about your personal preference. If you're not into white girls, it doesn't matter what she does short of doing telling you how she's never been with anyone as good as you are, with a beer on her back (because she's in doggie) with a pizza she just made on the bed, you just won't be into her.

I know that all that would be a good start if I saw an asian MP girl / provider.

EDIT: I should add though that for the most part, finding a good white girl in an AMP *is* pretty rare. I usually stick to escorts who are white, but even then there's only a few in Honolulu worth seeing. It's a much better situation in LA or Vegas. But it's not like an Asian girl, particularly one fresh off the jet, would do anything for me.

Candyman2002
04-09-13, 14:48
Back in the late '90s, there was an MP behind the HMSA building called Aloha Avenue (any other old timers remember it?). Great selection of girls who gave nice table service (never been comfortable with the TS abbreviation for "table service". Make me think of another abbreviation). One of the girls was a local white girl named Skye. To be fair, I've never seen a local white girl working in an MP since. She gave amazing service.

I also think this is all about your personal preference. If you're not into white girls, it doesn't matter what she does short of doing telling you how she's never been with anyone as good as you are, with a beer on her back (because she's in doggie) with a pizza she just made on the bed, you just won't be into her.

I know that all that would be a good start if I saw an asian MP girl / provider.

EDIT: I should add though that for the most part, finding a good white girl in an AMP *is* pretty rare. I usually stick to escorts who are white, but even then there's only a few in Honolulu worth seeing. It's a much better situation in LA or Vegas. But it's not like an Asian girl, particularly one fresh off the jet, would do anything for me.I actually met a white girl once years ago in an AMP and she went indi soon after and she was and amazing screw. She eventually had a website and her popularity grew to where from $$$/hr she started charging 1k / hr. Her website was something like aliceinhawaii. Com L-8, S-10, A-10.

Ronin9865
04-09-13, 15:33
I'm going to be in Honolulu from Mainland for a few days and was hoping to check out around 5 or 7 AMP. Any opinions on which ones are worth checking out and which girls I should get appointments with? I usually go for younger girls, but I'm open to anything.

DangerBoy
04-09-13, 17:29
I actually met a white girl once years ago in an AMP and she went indi soon after and she was and amazing screw. She eventually had a website and her popularity grew to where from $$$/hr she started charging 1k / hr. Her website was something like aliceinhawaii. Com L-8, S-10, A-10.Was she the one going to UH? Relocated from Georgia or something like that? I remember someone like that had good reviews on another site.

RickJames808
04-09-13, 18:36
I concur with Squidley in that whatever your preference is so be it. Not seeking to make converts but there are some good / great white providers in HI AMP's. Sure you can count them on one hand but they're there. Chemistry and attitude on the part of both the provider and customer play a part as well. White / Black providers are a lot less likely to put up with drunk or dirty-dick mongers as asian girls do. We all know this going in. When I need that just right thickness or ass, sorry but most asian chicks will not do. So I bag my snowbunny. If I need proper GFE and to be treated like a samurai lord, then I'll dine on asian. The beauty of the scene is that we have the OPTION of banging either. The beauty of this forum is that we exchange info (sometimes) as well as opinions about who's puttin out the goods and how well they do it. So pass on them snowbunnies as much as you like. It means if Nara is busy I won't have to wait in line for the alternative.

RJ.

Being a Squid myself, I've been all around. If we are talking strictly 'providers' here than sure Asian Women are generally more preferable if its a slam bam thank you ma'am type encounter. However, I don't think your generalizations are spot on when it comes to white providers, American or not. I've had some white girls in Jersey, Virginia, Texas, Vegas, Louisiana and on and on, that were submissive and totally aiming to please. IMO he difference between an Asian provider who is submissive and a White American provider who is submissive is that the white ones more often than not are more GFE and are less likely to be a dead fish. Asians for me, not all now, but IMO are more likely to be dead fish. The ones that do AMP it up are, again for me, faker about it. No leaving this discussion all inclusive of Asians or Whites or American for that matter, Russian chicks are the best fucks I have ever had. And they are attitude and then some.

Not speaking of providers, Asian girls are easier most of the time. Personally cracking a cold white, grudge fucking her and flipping that bad attitude into worship is priceless. The difference between American Chicks and Asian chicks is that American chicks don't submit to a guy that doesn't dominate them. Chicks that want an Alpha Male, that won't settle for just any Joe Schmo are the best lays you can get.

Hipp21
04-09-13, 19:25
Saw a Backpage ad for Smile Spa today. Never even know the place was still open! Anyone been going there at all? Any news?

Imua Guy
04-09-13, 21:36
I concur with Squidley in that whatever your preference is so be it. Not seeking to make converts but there are some good / great white providers in HI AMP's. Sure you can count them on one hand but they're there. Chemistry and attitude on the part of both the provider and customer play a part as well. White / Black providers are a lot less likely to put up with drunk or dirty-dick mongers as asian girls do. We all know this going in. When I need that just right thickness or ass, sorry but most asian chicks will not do. So I bag my snowbunny. If I need proper GFE and to be treated like a samurai lord, then I'll dine on asian. The beauty of the scene is that we have the OPTION of banging either. The beauty of this forum is that we exchange info (sometimes) as well as opinions about who's puttin out the goods and how well they do it. So pass on them snowbunnies as much as you like. It means if Nara is busy I won't have to wait in line for the alternative.

RJ.Not to digress much further, but as a former bubblehead sailor I can attest to the hotness of the Australian female. While I prefer Asian women now, that wasn't always the case. Two trips to Brisbane left my cock aching for weeks! Being a white guy myself I didn't truly appreciate the Asian women until I made Hawaii my home and noticed how much better they age than white women. You know when a white woman is in her 40s or 50s. Not so much with Asian women. All I can say is "lucky we live Hawaii" where there are plenty of Asian women to satisfy and enough white meat to notice the difference.

TongueLover696
04-10-13, 02:43
I'm going to be in Honolulu from Mainland for a few days and was hoping to check out around 5 or 7 AMP. Any opinions on which ones are worth checking out and which girls I should get appointments with? I usually go for younger girls, but I'm open to anything.If you are going for 5-7 AMPs, be sure to include Kison. If you like experienced Koreans, ask for Happy or Monica. There are young ones there, too but they come and go frequently. I haven't had the pleasure of a dance with Sugar, but I hear she is returning soon, and is vey highly rated. I enjoyed the company of Smile and Yuki recently. Both gave me a stellar performance, but I'm well known there.

On the subject of repeat visits, you might well find that reducing the number of AMPs and seeing 2 or 3 providers multiple times.

If you like table showers you probably want to include a visit to Pine Tree. I haven't been there in about a year, but the have always had a good stable.

Party safely and have a good time with our ladies.

Hypo Luxa
04-10-13, 05:14
Not to digress much further, but as a former bubblehead sailor I can attest to the hotness of the Australian female. While I prefer Asian women now, that wasn't always the case. Two trips to Brisbane left my cock aching for weeks! Being a white guy myself I didn't truly appreciate the Asian women until I made Hawaii my home and noticed how much better they age than white women. You know when a white woman is in her 40s or 50s. Not so much with Asian women. All I can say is "lucky we live Hawaii" where there are plenty of Asian women to satisfy and enough white meat to notice the difference.What about Asian-Aussies? I've known a few and they are doubly sexy!

Squidley
04-10-13, 06:34
LOL american girls in the AMP world suck period! I'm almost at the point where I say they should be banned from working there! But in the real world I've had more luck with white girls, to be more specific mainland girls are a lot easier I am from california and I've said in other posts that I never even bothered with the AMP scene up there because it was so much easier to play back home. Here though is a different story local girls especially the local asian girls are pretty bad. Also factor in the major cock fest on this island and damn I can see how hawaii seems to be the AMP capitol of the country. Local girls in the AMP scene take it to another level of complete disaster! Last year I had this local chick at ginza and damn! The entire sesh she kept bitchin about me givin her more $$$. It was so bad I didn't even ask for her name dangers of going in drunk. But FOB asian girls are prob the best they really know how to take care and cater to their man, well most of them do.In my experience, local Filipino girls are some of the easiest scores I have encountered anywhere. Other local girls have also been pretty easy, at least on my scale. They give it up but, there is just too much baggage. There was a local provider around several years ago named Nani, best I ever had.

Member #4374
04-10-13, 07:06
Saw a Backpage ad for Smile Spa today. Never even know the place was still open! Anyone been going there at all? Any news?I think everyone is waiting for someone else to go first and report back. (I know I am).

Fillet Show
04-10-13, 10:37
Saw a Backpage ad for Smile Spa today. Never even know the place was still open! Anyone been going there at all? Any news?Where is this place located? I don't mind taking a peek at the merch at a new place.

I'm also thinking about checking out Big Cherry just for shits and giggles. LOL.

Insatiable808
04-10-13, 14:27
Where is this place located? I don't mind taking a peek at the merch at a new place.

I'm also thinking about checking out Big Cherry just for shits and giggles. LOL.Back in the day, Smile Spa had a hottie or 2 or 3. Loved the waiting / lounge area in the front, as you came in the door. Could check out the young girls & let mama know which colored bikini beauty would be your sex toy for the hour! Petite, Semi-Psycho Yuri (Fab Reamer), Hapa looking taller girl from New Orleans in the red kimono (forget her name?), etc. Good times at Smile Spa, where they actually had a sauna / spa for mongers to use before or after shower / sex. Loved to play in the front room, the one with the bigger bed & couch. Enjoyed many a young horny girl on that couch!

Underrated back in the day. All it takes is a few hotties, could be a hot spot again!

Ilaniwai St, Kakaako, near Cooke & Queen St & Karen's Kitchen / Cooke St Diner.

Be Safe Brothers & Sisters,

Insatiable808

Chik0848
04-10-13, 15:07
Where is this place located? I don't mind taking a peek at the merch at a new place.

I'm also thinking about checking out Big Cherry just for shits and giggles. LOL.Here's the link to Pacific Spa fka Smile.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/your-perfect_-_-pacific-get-away-_-_-we-turn-bodywork_-_into-magic_-25/4078480

Shopaholick
04-10-13, 21:06
Here's the link to Pacific Spa fka Smile.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/your-perfect_-_-pacific-get-away-_-_-we-turn-bodywork_-_into-magic_-25/4078480Is this the Pacific Spa that is near the Wardplex? The one where Viet Kim used to work?

If so, then I checked that place out last week. There were two old hags.

Nothing to see here.

H Mobius
04-10-13, 22:50
I think everyone is waiting for someone else to go first and report back. (I know I am).I've never gone there, but remember posts about ROB experiences, very low "A" ratings, and a bad area to be in late at night, also discussions about car break-ins.

Uki Eater
04-10-13, 22:58
I've never gone there, but remember posts about ROB experiences, very low "A" ratings, and a bad area to be in late at night, also discussions about car break-ins.This place was pretty good when it was Smile Spa & Karauki. I remember had the big projection tv by the area where the girls sit and the corner area guys would sing Karaoke with the girls which was weird though to have at an AMP.

Hp Xt
04-11-13, 01:40
And then add in the no table shower, shitty small rooms and horribly conspicuous location. I don't think there will be a next time.Been reading all the reports on Cheri and decided to check it out. Did not make an appointment; knew I might not get her, but sometimes like the randomness of "just showing up". The entrance is exactly as described, kept my head low and walked up the stairs. Just my luck, another broh was leaving as I came in. If was one of you guys, sorry brah, I neva like walk outside again, ha ha ha.

Waited in anticipation, in walks in Kathy (older MILF, petite with man made Bs). My MILF mojo felt right, so gave her a spin. Nice slow long BBBJ with butterfly moves on Jr's head. Then moved moved to BBJDT, could feel the roof of her mouth banging Jr, have to admit if felt good. Moved to BBFS, standard positions, almost popped in Asian cowgirl (she was tight, think I bottomed out a couple of times). Moved to DS, did not last long and popped.

Kathy cleaned Jr up, gave me a good massage after. Think a second pop was available; however, my next stop was Kison. Today was MILF day, see report on Smile in the Kison thread.

Hp

Candyman2002
04-11-13, 06:47
Was she the one going to UH? Relocated from Georgia or something like that? I remember someone like that had good reviews on another site.Don't think so because she was late 20's when I saw here. She was into yoga and a health care provider. Dam I miss her!

BlueBalls101
04-11-13, 07:08
Back in the day, Smile Spa had a hottie or 2 or 3. Loved the waiting / lounge area in the front, as you came in the door. Could check out the young girls & let mama know which colored bikini beauty would be your sex toy for the hour! Petite, Semi-Psycho Yuri (Fab Reamer) , Hapa looking taller girl from New Orleans in the red kimono (forget her name?) , etc. Good times at Smile Spa, where they actually had a sauna / spa for mongers to use before or after shower / sex. Loved to play in the front room, the one with the bigger bed & couch. Enjoyed many a young horny girl on that couch!

Underrated back in the day. All it takes is a few hotties, could be a hot spot again!

Ilaniwai St, Kakaako, near Cooke & Queen St & Karen's Kitchen / Cooke St Diner.

Be Safe Brothers & Sisters,

Insatiable808Yep, back in the day I saw Bonnie with her fantastic rim. I've been out of the scene for awhile.

Bo Toichi
04-11-13, 14:06
Been reading all the reports on Cheri and decided to check it out. Did not make an appointment; knew I might not get her, but sometimes like the randomness of "just showing up". The entrance is exactly as described, kept my head low and walked up the stairs. Just my luck, another broh was leaving as I came in. If was one of you guys, sorry brah, I neva like walk outside again, ha ha ha.

Waited in anticipation, in walks in Kathy (older MILF, petite with man made Bs). My MILF mojo felt right, so gave her a spin. Nice slow long BBBJ with butterfly moves on Jr's head. Then moved moved to BBJDT, could feel the roof of her mouth banging Jr, have to admit if felt good. Moved to BBFS, standard positions, almost popped in Asian cowgirl (she was tight, think I bottomed out a couple of times). Moved to DS, did not last long and popped.

Kathy cleaned Jr up, gave me a good massage after. Think a second pop was available; however, my next stop was Kison. Today was MILF day, see report on Smile in the Kison thread.

HpIf I'm not mistaken. I think this is the Kathy from Luxury Ocean, the one above Debbie's Place. She went on to Roses and then GM. If that is her then everything is on the menu.

In Da Mixx
04-11-13, 14:35
I've never gone there, but remember posts about ROB experiences, very low "A" ratings, and a bad area to be in late at night, also discussions about car break-ins.
Is this the Pacific Spa that is near the Wardplex? The one where Viet Kim used to work?

If so, then I checked that place out last week. There were two old hags.

Nothing to see here.Yes very fooled by the new ads, says under new management, but just the same old tricks, stop by last night seen the two old ladies, no new talent at all!

Pineapple50
04-11-13, 14:47
My buddy who use to go to Smile Spa back-in-the-day. Stopped-by Pacific Spa and recognized Chanel the previous owner of Smile Spa at least he thought it was her? He did Not stay though.

MadCocker
04-11-13, 14:49
Yes very fooled by the new ads, says under new management, but just the same old tricks, stop by last night seen the two old ladies, no new talent at all!Just as the Mixx stated same old same old literally, older Vietnamese women. I agree with everyone that when they first opened as Smile Spa it was good. They had hot girls and you could sit at the bar and cruise with them. I even got to chill with one of the hotties in the dry sauna for a good hour before getting a table shower and some action.

Personally I've been out of the rotation for a while and have just been dropping in every now and then to see what the scene is like. Anyways went by the other day on my lunch break with nothing to lose and had Mimi. Overall not bad service but would not repeat.

Mimi. Mid 40's Viet. 5'3" or so. Bolt on full B's to mini C's and hard. Nice tats to look at while hitting it DS. Crappy table shower. L-7, A-8, S-8.

Hypo Luxa
04-11-13, 21:05
Just as the Mixx stated same old same old literally, older Vietnamese women. I agree with everyone that when they first opened as Smile Spa it was good. They had hot girls and you could sit at the bar and cruise with them. I even got to chill with one of the hotties in the dry sauna for a good hour before getting a table shower and some action.

Personally I've been out of the rotation for a while and have just been dropping in every now and then to see what the scene is like. Anyways went by the other day on my lunch break with nothing to lose and had Mimi. Overall not bad service but would not repeat.

Mimi. Mid 40's Viet. 5'3" or so. Bolt on full B's to mini C's and hard. Nice tats to look at while hitting it DS. Crappy table shower. L-7, A-8, S-8.Oh yeah! I've been sucked off in that jacuzzi a few times!

Bonnie, Yuri (Sua) , Coco (killer body) , Micky (after Imperial) , Serina, and others! Lots of HOFers there!

Insatiable808
04-11-13, 22:04
Oh yeah! I've been sucked off in that jacuzzi a few times!

Bonnie, Yuri (Sua) , Coco (killer body) , Micky (after Imperial) , Serina, and others! Lots of HOFers there!How could I forget to mention Bonnie, Rim Queen Bar None (NY Yorker / Smile Spa / Nirvana, etc)? Loved it when she was rimming me, I would be returning the favor & rimming her! Would love to do a reunion screw with that girl ATF!

Be Safe,

Insatiable808

Hp Xt
04-12-13, 01:19
If I'm not mistaken. I think this is the Kathy from Luxury Ocean. If that is her then everything is on the menu.Been to Rose, come to think of it saw her as I was leaving 3 months ago. Everything was on the menu, did not have to ask.

Hp

DarkTruth2
04-12-13, 01:29
Coco took it up the ass regularly she loved it. She had a fine tight body and nice ass. One of the very few AMP receivers of cum that spoke greek fluently.

Oh yeah! I've been sucked off in that jacuzzi a few times!

Bonnie, Yuri (Sua) , Coco (killer body) , Micky (after Imperial) , Serina, and others! Lots of HOFers there!

Hypo Luxa
04-12-13, 03:57
Been to Rose, come to think of it saw her as I was leaving 3 months ago. Everything was on the menu, did not have to ask.

HpSaw her a few nights ago. Basically a repeat of the service she gave me at Luxury Ocean and Imperial / Ecstasy before that (she was Bebe at Imperial). Pretty much anything I wanted was on the menu, but I felt she was a bit size shy.

She did have some pussy control.

BB everything. LFK only.

Member #4374
04-12-13, 04:06
Is Kathy the one who used to dress up in the maid outfit at whatever the name of the AMP where Rose is now. And when U say U like BBFS she tells U to throw the condom.

Inda719
04-17-13, 22:08
Does Ambrosia have two entrance and if so does it matter what entrance you use

Inda

DickTracy25
04-18-13, 19:00
A drinking buddy said she is going to retire soon, is she?

TongueLover696
04-18-13, 23:19
My buddy who use to go to Smile Spa back-in-the-day. Stopped-by Pacific Spa and recognized Chanel the previous owner of Smile Spa at least he thought it was her? He did Not stay though.Was this a sort of on the heavy side Chinese lady? My first AMP provider in the US, about 10 years ago. Opened me up to rimming. Got a bit clingy, calling me on my cell phone at bad times, like when I was driving home with the SO. Wanted me to stay at her place instead of a hotel. Isshe the new MS at Pacific?

Hiho07
04-19-13, 01:40
A drinking buddy said she is going to retire soon, is she?I heard she found someone to take care of her. She is gone.

Pineapple50
04-19-13, 13:55
She is Korean and my friend did confirm that it is Chanel the previous owner of Smile Spa; and she is going to bring back the glory day's! I say Good Luck!

Was this a sort of on the heavy side Chinese lady? My first AMP provider in the US, about 10 years ago. Opened me up to rimming. Got a bit clingy, calling me on my cell phone at bad times, like when I was driving home with the SO. Wanted me to stay at her place instead of a hotel. Isshe the new MS at Pacific?

Punani Rookie
04-19-13, 14:32
Coco took it up the ass regularly she loved it. She had a fine tight body and nice ass. One of the very few AMP receivers of cum that spoke greek fluently.Which coco is this wouldn't mind learning some Greek lmk thanks.

DickTracy25
04-19-13, 17:18
I heard she found someone to take care of her. She is gone.Good for Million someone is taking care of her.

Her friend Julie isn't working there either. Don't know if she is on vacation or not.

RickJohnson
04-19-13, 22:42
I saw Nana a couple of days ago at Itchiban and I truly got my money worth.

She's very hot and a extremely horny girl, just seen her enjoy herself made me cumm.

Long legs beauty back when doggy, you'll know when you see her.

Definitely one of mu favours.

Mr Smiley1234
04-19-13, 23:02
I saw Sparkle's post in Thread (Escort Classified Ads. Posted by Escorts) this morning and gave her a call. We talked for a few minutes until she said a name of a girl that we both knew which was cool. She told me she had problems uploading photos. So I asked her to tex me a few shots. After I got the photos I wanted to set up a visit with her. We agreed to meet at Hula Girls a hour later.

When I walked in she met me at the front door. She is hot just like the photos below. We went into one of the rooms and we got relaxed. She started off with a nice all-of-me deep CBJ for about a good 10-minutes. She than asked me how I wanted her and I said let's see what you got on top. Well to my surprise she can ride well. After watching her on top for about 10 minutes it was my turn on her back with her legs on my shoulders while I drilled away. She is very flexible and did not rush me at all. After I got me she gave me a towel and I hit the showers. We were the only 2 talking & walking around the place before noon, which was funny.

After my shower we talked more and I got dressed and she walked me to the door. Everything was played safe. Overall a good time and I will repeat. damage $$ Here are her photos.

Have Fun Men.

Secret Agent
04-20-13, 01:39
I heard she found someone to take care of her. She is gone.I hope you're kidding.

Island Guy808
04-20-13, 02:42
Which coco is this wouldn't mind learning some Greek lmk thanks.I think he's referring to the Coco of Smile Spa (IIRC formerly from NYer) , banging bod (think Joy like but a bit shorter) nice bigguns with juicy and meaty lower lips. She was pretty awesome and fun.

Bonnie, ultimate "Queen of Rim" was also a provider there at the time. Bonnie referred to herself as my "Second wife" when Coco was on bacay. LOL. This was when she was still mostly providing. I think she started halftiming as MS at Rakuen / Nirvana, then MSing at Ichiban around then. She was one nasty girl when it came to rim and BBFS back in the day.

Curious what happened to those two wonders of the AMP scene. Probably stuff for another thread.

IG

Shopaholick
04-20-13, 04:07
I hope you're kidding.
I heard she found someone to take care of her. She is gone.Million is still st VIP. Though she is retiring soon, sometime this year.

Always A Noob
04-20-13, 05:35
Use the one on the left. They both. Work but the one on the right slams shut and makes a racket. Both do work though when I been there.

Inda

Hypo Luxa
04-20-13, 06:31
I heard she found someone to take care of her. She is gone."She is gone." ...until she gets all she can out of him and goes back to taking cock for money!

What a fool that dude must be!

ShripmBoy
04-20-13, 08:27
Drove around ward and the usuals. Saw a lot of popo patroling. Going to try romorrow

Island Guy808
04-20-13, 12:32
Drove around ward and the usuals. Saw a lot of popo patroling. Going to try romorrowI don't think it's anything to worry about. We don't have any major events in the area AFAIK.

There were however reports of some sketchy dude cruising around looking for parking in odd spots and driving around like he was lost in the area. :-)

IG

Pau Hana Party
04-20-13, 12:39
I went to see Happi at Kison yesterday. Dam that chick loves to f**k. I told her I wanted a PSE. This girl should be in porn. I reported in Kison thresd

DangerBoy
04-20-13, 17:08
"She is gone.". Until she gets all she can out of him and goes back to taking cock for money!

What a fool that dude must be!Agreed. They might say they're leaving, but they always come back.

They always come back.

DickTracy25
04-20-13, 18:11
Million is still st VIP. Though she is retiring soon, sometime this year.Went there, asked for Million. Mama sent in a girl does not even close look like her.

Rico Suave808
04-21-13, 15:12
I saw Big Cheri this weekend. The bad news, she gained 10 lbs. The good news, it was all in her tits and ass.

Cruise808
04-22-13, 16:28
I saw Big Cheri this weekend. The bad news, she gained 10 lbs. The good news, it was all in her tits and ass.I thought she has a flat asian ass.

Candyman2002
04-22-13, 23:51

IndaWent by CC to visit Robert Palma Designs and saw Sua's BF moving some bed and stuff into Ambrosia. Are they renovating? BTW both doors go into the same place.

DatyLuva
04-23-13, 04:19
I think he's referring to the Coco of Smile Spa (IIRC formerly from NYer) , banging bod (think Joy like but a bit shorter) nice bigguns with juicy and meaty lower lips. She was pretty awesome and fun.

Bonnie, ultimate "Queen of Rim" was also a provider there at the time. Bonnie referred to herself as my "Second wife" when Coco was on bacay. LOL. This was when she was still mostly providing. I think she started halftiming as MS at Rakuen / Nirvana, then MSing at Ichiban around then. She was one nasty girl when it came to rim and BBFS back in the day.

Curious what happened to those two wonders of the AMP scene. Probably stuff for another thread.

IGCoco aka MiKyoung was awesome. Those juicy lips were a dead give away on your description. Last I heard she was in Arizona. Tried tracking her down thru AZ forums but no luck. I still see her good friend Mimi at Pongi once in a great while when I'm in the mood for big natural boobs and BBFS. She updated me on Coco's wearabouts. PM if you locate her by chance.

Hypo Luxa
04-23-13, 06:42
Coco aka MiKyoung was awesome. Those juicy lips were a dead give away on your description. Last I heard she was in Arizona. Tried tracking her down thru AZ forums but no luck. I still see her good friend Mimi at Pongi once in a great while when I'm in the mood for big natural boobs and BBFS. She updated me on Coco's wearabouts. PM if you locate her by chance.I remember once I brought in a crotchless g-string for her to wear during the session. From behind when she stood with her legs slightly apart, those meat curtains hung low. It was sexy as hell. I commented on it and she turns to look in the mirror and I'll be damned if she didn't get turned on by the sight as well. That was a very fun session!

She used to let me take pictures. I'll have to find them somewhere. Unless I lost them in one of my hard drive crashes.

Asstro
04-23-13, 13:46
"She is gone.". Until she gets all she can out of him and goes back to taking cock for money!

What a fool that dude must be!Maybe he let Million work for a few months before she retires. Maybe we can still save his soul. Maybe I still have chance. Million, if you give me GFE, I will marry you instead of June. Or maybe he will have the last laugh, clinching pussy every day for the rest of his life.

Pineapple50
04-23-13, 20:36
I stopped-by Pacific Spa yesterday and "slim-pickens". Mama says "new" girls coming, but I had fun with Mimi who has been there for years now! L / 7. 5, A / 8, S / 9 She came-in and we got busy. She gave a breat BBBJ, but wouldn't allow DATY. She hopped on for some Cowgirl and I realized she did Not use a cover, but I continued and we did RCG, Doggie and I finished in Mish with some DFK! Mimi was a "wild-ride". She is Viet and in her later 30's. I would do her again especially if she does me un-covered again! I will have to swing-by and check out the incoming talent from the Mainland.

JT

ShaggyDoo
04-24-13, 03:15
Well boys, the AMPs maybe busy this week, a carrier just pulled into town. One of things about being a military town I goes. Have all the AMP place a "yellow ribbon" at the entrance door.

Mipene77
04-24-13, 14:15
Well boys, the AMPs maybe busy this week, a carrier just pulled into town. One of things about being a military town I goes. Have all the AMP place a "yellow ribbon" at the entrance door.It is probably a good thing that I had not discovered AMP's back in the day when I was a navy sailor. Because I would have been broke! Navy pay was pathetic back then and probably still is. Nothing compared to the thousands a day I make now from managing my hedge fund.

Actually military pay is a disgrace. We should pay these guys a whole, whole lot more than they get, especially if they are in a combat situation. My heart goes out to the guys in the military. Carry on recruits! Semper Fi.

RickJames808
04-24-13, 17:35
Actually they roll out today. Resume pussy pounding.

RJ.

Well boys, the AMPs maybe busy this week, a carrier just pulled into town. One of things about being a military town I goes. Have all the AMP place a "yellow ribbon" at the entrance door.

Johnny14
04-25-13, 00:44
Actually they roll out today. Resume pussy pounding.

RJ.Yeah, only the Navy awards their sailors with some "seamanship" certifications. Horny toads are in for some serious humping and pumping! Allot of sore pussies tonight!

Mazeno
04-28-13, 16:09
Tried to see Happy from Kison, she's off. Just for one day. Tried to see Annie from GQ. She's off till Wednesday. Tried to see Cheri from Golden Spa. 3 police cars down the street. Didn't want to risk it. It was unrelated to the MP. Parking lot empty too! So finally got to see Aki's new twins at Rose. Had a great time. L 8. S 10. A 10. For a 4th back up plan, Hawaii has got a good list of choices. Saw new girl Hoho there. I think was her name. Looked pretty good. Ellie looked good as well. Will post a report about Aki in the Roses thread later.

RequeteBueno
04-28-13, 17:08
Had to share. Apparently, Century Center has unofficially changed names to Cuntury. (Last line in photo)

H Mobius
04-28-13, 17:17
Had to share. Apparently, Century Center has unofficially changed names to Cuntury. (Last line in photo)

244891They probably saw all their bad reviews and "Cuntuty" is like a subconscious slip-up or something. Once in a while a decent one will pass though there, but someone recently posted that they got bad service (so have I) from the ms who was the only provider that day.

The skinny old lady might be back from Atlanta but I forgot her name (Mimi?). She's pretty good but some have reported bolting at the sight of her, probably because they were expecting what they saw in the pics.

Their entrance is in a parking lot with other businesses, so it's a bit of a "Walk of shame" for earlier mongers to enter a "Massage" door in front of onlookers. It's better later at night when things are closed, but there are houses right there.

DickTracy25
04-28-13, 21:21
They probably saw all their bad reviews and "Cuntuty" is like a subconscious slip-up or something. Once in a while a decent one will pass though there, but someone recently posted that they got bad service (so have I) from the ms who was the only provider that day.

The skinny old lady might be back from Atlanta but I forgot her name (Mimi?). She's pretty good but some have reported bolting at the sight of her, probably because they were expecting what they saw in the pics.

Their entrance is in a parking lot with other businesses, so it's a bit of a "Walk of shame" for earlier mongers to enter a "Massage" door in front of onlookers. It's better later at night when things are closed, but there are houses right there.Uncle Mobius, I would agree with you house mama Candy was not too good in service wise. Maybe it wss too close to her retirement which she did finally. Don't be fool with the pics they have in the ads. You won't find those girls there. Don't know if mama Candy is coming back. But it seem like that place get pretty dad reviews no matter who is running it.

Bukake King
04-29-13, 06:43
Went to check out Coco as I think she's pretty hot. Nice body and really cute face, but she was tired, so introduced me to "Olivia". DAMNNNN! This girl is freakin HOT! She just arrived from NY maybe about a week now. Gorgeous face, smokin body. She looks really tall because of how she's built I guess, and in heels. Nice fair skin, perfect boobs, real, probably some big Bs / small Cs. Nice long legs with a banging ASS! Never saw a Korean girls with an ass like hers. Went to the room and I asked for shower. Nice TS, no B2B but it's ok. Maybe later if I repeat enough. Back to room, nice med massage, but I couldn't wait to get down for some DATY. Told her to lay down, kissed her nice soft real tits. I'm not a DD type fan so these were perfect. Work down, has a belly ring, got to her nice heart shaped tiny Bush on the top. I prefer shaved, but didn't mind. She's almost hairless. Wrapped those long legs around my head and got into some serious DATY. Pussy was sweet. Made her O'd couple times at least. I laid back and had her start on some CBJ right away. Nice slow technique which I like. Pretty crazy watching this beautiful provider giving me head. Couldn't take it. Got into some RCG, doggie, flipped over and finished in Mish. Took a shower after, and came back as still had some time. Lay down a little and wrapped a little. This girl is pretty, friendly, and willing. A definite repeater for me. L / A/S 10/10/9 Nine for SVC only because I'm not sure what she's capable of. Standard fees.

After I left, I was thinking, she looks familiar. Than it clicked, she has a Dung sister look. You know that local Dung sister that won for Miss Hawaii. She has that look. Can't wait to go back.

Good Mongering.

Buka

BigD9
04-29-13, 14:05
I hope someone can assist me on coco. How many providers are there with the name coco. Sounds like a great person but.

I sense there are a few. Does anyone have a picture of coco? If more than one, can someone provides some details about them.

Definitely would like to see a link, if possible.

Thanks

ShaggyDoo
04-29-13, 15:50
Went to check out Coco as I think she's pretty hot. Nice body and really cute face, but she was tired, so introduced me to "Olivia". DAMNNNN! This girl is freakin HOT! She just arrived from NY maybe about a week now. Gorgeous face, smokin body. She looks really tall because of how she's built I guess, and in heels. Nice fair skin, perfect boobs, real, probably some big Bs / small Cs. Nice long legs with a banging ASS! Never saw a Korean girls with an ass like hers. Went to the room and I asked for shower. Nice TS, no B2B but it's ok. Maybe later if I repeat enough. Back to room, nice med massage, but I couldn't wait to get down for some DATY. Told her to lay down, kissed her nice soft real tits. I'm not a DD type fan so these were perfect. Work down, has a belly ring, got to her nice heart shaped tiny Bush on the top. I prefer shaved, but didn't mind. She's almost hairless. Wrapped those long legs around my head and got into some serious DATY. Pussy was sweet. Made her O'd couple times at least. I laid back and had her start on some CBJ right away. Nice slow technique which I like. Pretty crazy watching this beautiful provider giving me head. Couldn't take it. Got into some RCG, doggie, flipped over and finished in Mish. Took a shower after, and came back as still had some time. Lay down a little and wrapped a little. This girl is pretty, friendly, and willing. A definite repeater for me. L / A/S 10/10/9 Nine for SVC only because I'm not sure what she's capable of. Standard fees.

After I left, I was thinking, she looks familiar. Than it clicked, she has a Dung sister look. You know that local Dung sister that won for Miss Hawaii. She has that look. Can't wait to go back.

Good Mongering.

BukaSo which sister does she look like, Denby, Dana-Li, or Darah?

CynicalJ
04-30-13, 01:54
I stopped-by Pacific Spa yesterday and "slim-pickens". Mama says "new" girls coming, but I had fun with Mimi who has been there for years now! L / 7. 5, A / 8, S / 9 She came-in and we got busy. She gave a breat BBBJ, but wouldn't allow DATY. She hopped on for some Cowgirl and I realized she did Not use a cover, but I continued and we did RCG, Doggie and I finished in Mish with some DFK! Mimi was a "wild-ride". She is Viet and in her later 30's. I would do her again especially if she does me un-covered again! I will have to swing-by and check out the incoming talent from the Mainland.

JTQuick question. How do you manage to get them to open the door? Every time I go there and ring the doorbell no one answer or even come to the door.

DickTracy25
04-30-13, 03:49
Quick question. How do you manage to get them to open the door? Every time I go there and ring the doorbell no one answer or even come to the door.Which one did you go? Asia Spa or Pacific Spa?

Laptop
04-30-13, 06:22
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub.tlc-29/2717476

Saw backpage ad and went to check it out last weekend late afternoon. Shorter, old, chubby Korean lady answered the door. Another old skinny Korean lady was in the TV room. First lady led me into a room. I asked what kine girls; she answered Korean. I asked if young; she said yes. I gave her .5 HF and in a couple minutes another old lady came in the room. I told her no thanks, I'll come back later. I'd say the ages of the 3 ladies in there were 50ish? Looks of all three were no more than 5 each. Maybe 5 combined. Tsk tsk.

Oh, on the way out the 1st mama told me don't come back. I'm like, don't worry, I won't. Talk about customer service. Photos are 100% fake!

Insatiable808
04-30-13, 22:02
So which sister does she look like, Denby, Dana-Li, or Darah?I think Denby, although all 3 of them look absolutely delicious & divine! I would give my left nut to nut with all three of them (1 at a time, separately of course). Olivia 7 rates as follows, L10 / A9 / S9. Enjoyed this beauty on a weekday late morning. Had outstanding time! Am already planning a return visit! Usual damage. Details in "7" thread

Be Safe,

Insatiable808

YG365
05-01-13, 02:19
Any thoughts about who is the best white girl in town?

Vegas1964
05-01-13, 02:25
Any thoughts about who is the best white girl in town?My vote goes to Jasmine of the China Doll Spa. Top look / body, great attitude and excellent service.

Local1234
05-01-13, 02:44
Any thoughts about who is the best white girl in town?Hazel at VIP.

Member #4671
05-01-13, 03:03
Trying to decide on either Pie, Michelle at cds, Joon, big Cheri, Skye, Monica, Happy. Looking to just get rocked. I kinda think Cheri and Joon are too tall for me but willing to try if the majority deems them tops. Skye and pie have that banging Thai body, have heard Michelle has a body too but haven't tried yet. Monica is the stand by msog, hear happy is good but can anyone give her stats? Also hear that Kathy at golden has a full menu. What does she look like? Oh and is sugar at Lisbon doing bb now? Sorry for the load of questions. With my ATF Naomi missing in action I'm at a loss. Anyone know her status?

Panda Bike
05-01-13, 04:08
Mimi at Pine Tree customers, she will be back Friday and going to California Sunday. We only have Friday night and all day Saturday. But call first because she will be busy.

Stay safe,

Panda

Bukake King
05-01-13, 05:34
So which sister does she look like, Denby, Dana-Li, or Darah?I think Denby IMHO

Phillybeauties
05-01-13, 06:08
I think Denby, although all 3 of them look absolutely delicious & divine! I would give my left nut to nut with all three of them (1 at a time, separately of course). Olivia 7 rates as follows, L10 / A9 / S9. Enjoyed this beauty on a weekday late morning. Had outstanding time! Am already planning a return visit! Usual damage. Details in "7" thread

Be Safe,

Insatiable808Yes, Denby. The Dung sisters remind me of the Kardashian sisters. Details in 7 thread already or coming?

Mondo Badfoot
05-01-13, 13:33
Trying to decide on either Pie, Michelle at cds, Joon, big Cheri, Skye, Monica, Happy. Looking to just get rocked. I kinda think Cheri and Joon are too tall for me but willing to try if the majority deems them tops. Skye and pie have that banging Thai body, have heard Michelle has a body too but haven't tried yet. Monica is the stand by msog, hear happy is good but can anyone give her stats? Also hear that Kathy at golden has a full menu. What does she look like? Oh and is sugar at Lisbon doing bb now? Sorry for the load of questions. With my ATF Naomi missing in action I'm at a loss. Anyone know her status?Whoa, bro! I think you have to consider Nara at Rose's. She provides a rockin' PSE!

Member #4671
05-01-13, 14:39
Whoa, bro! I think you have to consider Nara at Rose's. She provides a rockin' PSE!I've had Nara. It was one of those couldn't connect and get into a groove kinda thing. Just hit it and left. Wouldn't repeat. I like my girls on the shorter side as well, only reason I'm considering Joon or Cheri is I hear they are awesome. Still on te fence on those two though.

Hypo Luxa
05-01-13, 15:10
Whoa, bro! I think you have to consider Nara at Rose's. She provides a rockin' PSE!Yeah, when I was reading the list of AMP honeys he put down, I thought,"Where's Nara?" That chick is a sex goddess! Except for BBFS, the rest of "standard" extras (DFK, BBBJ, DATY/O, CIM) is on the table.

But based off of his list, Cheri and Monica are the two that will take your most fierce pounding and ask, "is that it?"

ShripmBoy
05-01-13, 15:23
What do you mean by standard extras.

DangerBoy
05-01-13, 16:59
Yes, Denby. The Dung sisters remind me of the Kardashian sisters. Details in 7 thread already or coming?The Dung sisters have a most unfortunate last name.

Dachinaman
05-01-13, 19:04
Hey guys,

You got to check out 5 star. Place is clean still a little more renovation to go. Saw my ATF pie! Have not seen her for awhile. I'm telling you guys she lost some weight and looks gorgeous now. Here we go knock on the door and mama open the door an ask who I wanted to see. Told her I had a appt with pie, so she lead me to the master room an ask for hf .6. I went on to take a quick shower because I didn't want to waste any time with pie =P. After I was done lying face down on the bed I hear someone open the door and she walk in and surprise she still remember me. The moment begins with lfk and my hands roaming around on that gorgeous body. Then she push me down went on jr for awhile left felt so good and I had to stop her because I didn't want to finish so soon and to my surprise I didn't know when she put on the bag. Went on acg for a bit and feeling I was going to explode change to mish pounded away till I unload in the bag. She clean me up and chatted for a bit after that pretty much my hr went by. When I was walking out saw 2 cuties in the kitchen can't wait to come back next time to try them out.

Got one favor to ask tho. *To any Sr. Board members can you please open a new thread for 5 star spa?

Thanks,

Dachinaman

P. S. here is the link to 5 star ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-blonde-hottie-23/4131606

Insatiable808
05-01-13, 19:14
The Dung sisters have a most unfortunate last name.More than made up for by their ample beauty & sexiness.

If I had a choice, I would most like to wake up every morning next to Darah. To me, she is the HOTTER of the 3 plus she is the TALLER of the 3 Gorgeous Dung Sisters. And she looks to have the most boobular appeal. I would treat her to the Morning Meat Grinder upon ever sunrise & most sunsets also!

If I were 20 years younger & uku millions richer, I would make a play for either of the 3!

Monger on,

Insatiable808

Cruise808
05-02-13, 14:30
Whoa, bro! I think you have to consider Nara at Rose's. She provides a rockin' PSE!IMHO Not a pse if not bb everything.

Surfari
05-02-13, 18:37
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/c-h-i-n-_d-l-l-_s-p-_-20/4132983

Pics look real, but TGTBT? Anybody have info?

AwabiHunter
05-02-13, 20:15
Hey guys,

You got to check out 5 star. Place is clean still a little more renovation to go. Saw my ATF pie! Have not seen her for awhile. I'm telling you guys she lost some weight and looks gorgeous now. Here we go knock on the door and mama open the door an ask who I wanted to see. Told her I had a appt with pie, so she lead me to the master room an ask for hf. 6. I went on to take a quick shower because I didn't want to waste any time with pie =P. After I was done lying face down on the bed I hear someone open the door and she walk in and surprise she still remember me. The moment begins with lfk and my hands roaming around on that gorgeous body. Then she push me down went on jr for awhile left felt so good and I had to stop her because I didn't want to finish so soon and to my surprise I didn't know when she put on the bag. Went on acg for a bit and feeling I was going to explode change to mish pounded away till I unload in the bag. She clean me up and chatted for a bit after that pretty much my hr went by. When I was walking out saw 2 cuties in the kitchen can't wait to come back next time to try them out.

Got one favor to ask tho. *To any Sr. Board members can you please open a new thread for 5 star spa?

Thanks,

Dachinaman.

P. S. Here is the link to 5 star ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-blonde-hottie-23/4131606Any Braddahs try out Lola yet? Wish could check her face put good, she looks like might be local girl.

Awabi

Dachinaman
05-02-13, 20:57
Any Braddahs try out Lola yet? Wish could check her face put good, she looks like might be local girl.

AwabiHi Awabi

I think she might be local when I took a glance at the kitchen.

Mondo Badfoot
05-03-13, 01:57

Pics look real, but TGTBT? Anybody have info?Pics are all fake! Except the ones in the other ad featuring Jasmine- who is super fine and great service- sooo sweet!

ShripmBoy
05-03-13, 02:02
Of course those are fake. If not, itd be the talk of the town.

Hypo Luxa
05-03-13, 02:06
What do you mean by standard extras."Standard" extras meaning not the kind of extras that you're more probable to get:

BBBJ, CIM, DATY, DATO, BLS, Russian, Pounding and DFK.

Anal of course is that rarified extra!

Hypo Luxa
05-03-13, 02:13
If I had a choice, I would most like to wake up every morning next to Darah. To me, she is the HOTTER of the 3 plus she is the TALLER of the 3 Gorgeous Dung Sisters.For me it's Denby. She has the looks of the "girl-next-door marrying-kind."

Darah and Denby in bikinis:

http://marcedward.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/darah-and-denby-dung-72-dsc_0529-03.jpg

Hypo Luxa
05-03-13, 02:22

Pics look real, but TGTBT? Anybody have info?If you think those looked "real" you need to develop your visual filter for detecting fake pics. Those were pretty textbook fake.

1. Usually faces are blurred. Very, very few AMPs have ever intentionally posted non-blurred faces.

2. However, fake pics are blurred for deception as well.

3. Professional, or perfect lighting 49 out of 50 times equals fake.

4. Studio style backgrounds: All white, or any color seamless background, expensive furniture, etc.

DaViper
05-03-13, 04:22
If you think those looked "real" you need to develop your visual filter for detecting fake pics. Those were pretty textbook fake.

1. Usually faces are blurred. Very, very few AMPs have ever intentionally posted non-blurred faces.

4. Studio style backgrounds: All white, or any color seamless background, expensive furniture, etc.Also #5 If those pic were real you would see a whole bunch of hype going in the China spa post.

Dachinaman
05-03-13, 04:25
If you think those looked "real" you need to develop your visual filter for detecting fake pics. Those were pretty textbook fake.

4. Studio style backgrounds: All white, or any color seamless background, expensive furniture, etc.These are 100% fake. Because those girls are from California working at coffee shop!

Uki Eater
05-03-13, 04:30
Also #5 If those pic were real you would see a whole bunch of hype going in the China spa post.I'd say some of the girls at LZ Lounge (A bar not an AMP) can match the young age / looks of those girls in those pics. The young local girl or girl from Cali (US) look and not the FOB look

Qjkl
05-03-13, 06:56
I'd say some of the girls at LZ Lounge (A bar not an AMP) can match the young age / looks of those girls in those pics. The young local girl or girl from Cali (US) look and not the FOB lookThe pics are real, you just won't ever see those girls in an AMP here. Google 'Cafe Lu', a Viet coffee shop in Westminster, CA. THOSE are real pix. Some will come work the KBs here.

Asstro
05-03-13, 13:39
For me it's Denby. She has the looks of the "girl-next-door marrying-kind."

Darah and Denby in bikinis:

http://marcedward.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/darah-and-denby-dung-72-dsc_0529-03.jpgHoly dung crap! Is there a photo of the third sister? I would pay to be rolling in Dung. That little white bikini bottom does it for me.

Quik808
05-04-13, 00:33
Monica is back from her well deserved vacation. Called Chanel earlier in the week to find out when was Monica coming back from her vacation. She told me that she was coming back last week Thursday would be her first day back. Immediately told Chanel I wanted to book an appointment for 4pm. On Thursday, I was counting down the hours at work to see her. I was so excited to see her after about a month of not seeing her.

She opens the door very slowly and peaks into the room. I jumped out of the corner and surprise her. She was so happy to see me. We embrace each other and DFK each other. She tells me that I am the first customer to see her since she got back. Wow, I am down to fuck the shit out of Monica! I immediately undress and force my cock in her mouth. She is on her knee's sucking my cock in front of the little opening under the door. Felt so good having her tongue on my cock again. Love having her suck my cock. She knows what buttons to push to get me hard. She continues to suck my cock for about 10 minutes. Can't take it no more. Grab her and turn her around the table and start fucking her standing doggie facing the door. She starts yelling, fuck me fuck me! Wow, feels awesome knowing I am the first to hit her since she left. She is really horny and starts fucking me harder in MISH. More yelling, she is getting very vocal. I'm sure the other monger's heard me fucking her so hard. In between fucking she would stop and start sucking my cock again. Back to CG and RCG. She is fucking me so hard I am so ready to nut but I fight it off and pull her in and finish in doggie. I pull out my cock and shoot my load all over her tight ass. Both of us are exhausted and fall into each others arms. Some chit chat and light touch massage. After, a 20 minute rest she is tugging on my cock again and putting it back in her mouth! Round 2! She spends the next 15 minutes just on cock sucking. She has an amazing tongue and mouth technique. Lots of saliva and moaning and hand technique. Love to face fuck her and hear her gag on my cock. She doesn't even mind when I grab and force her head down my cock violently! Monica just loves to suck cock! I finally release the mother load in her mouth. Takes it like a champ.

She is my ATF and hopes she never retires from the AMP. She is also a warm and loving person. Take care of her and she will always treat you right. Stay safe and good hunting, Quik

Clark Kent 123
05-04-13, 06:05
Pics are all fake! Except the ones in the other ad featuring Jasmine- who is super fine and great service- sooo sweet!The one on the bottom right looks like Deeana who used to work at diamond.