PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

NormanW
01-16-06, 13:00
For the record I did not write the proceeding report on Tranquility.

My report was a very complimentary account of a session Tranquility with Lexi, who just transfered from Jody's in Gettysburg.

Lincoln76
01-17-06, 14:28
Was more than a hand release offered? I was reading the Forum and there was a report back in March that Tranquility Spa didn't offer anything else. I believe the quote was "strictly hand release, rushed, and way too expensive".

I saw Lexi when she worked at Jody's and FS was available.

I called Tranquility today to ask about hours and prices. They are open 10AM to midnight M-Th and 10AM-1AM Fri and Sat. Prices range from $80 for a 45 minute massage w/o a whirlpool and $140 for an hour with the whirlpool. I was told that 6-10 girls are available at any time and a lineup is offered. I was told the girls wear "stockings and high heels".

Maybe I'll check it out next month when I'm in York, unless my fellow mongers advise against it.

Paland
01-17-06, 19:17
Norm, if what you say is the truth may I suggest you click on the little thing about reporting this post. Better clean this up or it's going to be around your neck for a long time.

Paland

Gman618
01-19-06, 14:13
I was there just before Christmas and met with Yoyo. Tiny body. Pre-shower routine was fun with her though with some light activity. Overall, she was a disappointment to me compared to Ruby.

I'll be going back within the next 2 weeks, I'll post afterwards.

NormanW
01-21-06, 13:21
I did report that the post wasa incorrect and nothing was done.

NormanW
01-21-06, 13:24
Tranquility does offer FS , or at least I received the service the past two times I was there.

My last session was with Brianna and was excellent. She is a large girl who loves to cuddle and kiss as well as "do the deed."

Southpaw
01-28-06, 13:47
Taken from the morning newspaper on 1/27:

A joint police effort resulted in 16 people facing drug, prostitution or gun charges.
By MICHELE CANTY
Daily Record/Sunday News

Jan 27, 2006 — Police conducted a sweep in York this week targeting people allegedly involved with drugs, prostitution and guns.
Sixteen people were charged as part of Wednesday's sweep, which was held near South Queen and East Princess streets, East Maple and South Duke streets and West Princess and South West streets.

Several groups participated in the sweep, including York City Police's nuisance abatement officer, its vice unit, Neighborhood USA Team, Major Crime Unit, officers from the department's patrol division and Pennsylvania State Police's vice unit.

Batman 340
01-30-06, 19:41
I called Tranquility today and learned that Lexi & Montanna are no longer working there. They said they did not know where the girls went. Any information would be appreciated.

Lincoln76
01-31-06, 13:24
Both of them used to work at Jody's in Gettysburg and were used to offering FS. I wonder if they were asked to leave by Tranquility's management because of offering guys that option. I hope not.

Southpaw
02-04-06, 18:08
Exerpt from a story taken from Fox 43 TV's website...names edited out...

YORK TOWNSHIP — A police undercover operation leads to raids of three different massage parlors in York County

As part of a two week investigation, State Police and the York Area Regional Police Department conducted an undercover operation at the Lily Spa and the Oasis Health Spa in York Township- and at the JP Wellness Center in Spring Garden Township.

Police arrested 3 women -- one from each parlor -- and charged them with prostitution.

The Oasis Health Spa in York Township remained closed as of Friday.

But police say it likely won't be long before it reopens.

Police say all 3 parlors have been busted in the past.

Just 6 months ago -- officers raided the Lily spa after receiving complaints from neighbors, so police are removing the sign and everything inside the parlor to prevent it from reopening.

Police say in the case of Oasis Health Spa, officers have warned the building's owner of the prostitution problem, but he hasn't done much about it.

The owner claims he leased the building out to a new tenant after it was busted for prostitution, but the police say they'll believe it when they see it, after all, Oasis Health Spa is still operating under the same name, and it's still a house of prostitution.

Police are working with the District Attorney's office to make it harder for massage parlors that promote prostitution to stay in business.

Princeton73
02-06-06, 16:12
http://www.ydr.com/search/ci_3477547

Android67
02-06-06, 20:42
So much for my plans to visit Lily...

Has anyone tried "Good Natural Spa" that's been advertising in the Hbg. Patriot-News?

Gman618
02-06-06, 21:14
Droid- Yeah, Lily is a bummer.. sounds like LE was vicious in removing equipment / furniture. I have concerns about them opening back up again.

I have not been to GNS yet, but thoughts are creeping into my mind. If I go, I'll PM you.

NormanW
02-13-06, 09:06
I had a wonderful session with Jasmine the other day. Jasmine is a 19-year-old tall, thin black girl with a great ass and nice size titties. Not a great kisser but loves to put her lips on other areas. She gives great head and is very cooperative with other holes. Here pussy is very hairy but the amount of juice she generates made the oral experience delicious.

She was a very erotic experience.

billyboi2005
02-13-06, 16:43
Any good leads on SW's in york? picked one up a couple months ago on e princess. young bsw, 19, great bbbj, let me fiv while she worked, got very wet and seemed to enjoy. wondering if anyone else was having any luck or if the le was tightening up.

billyboi2005
02-14-06, 15:21
Any reports on the sw's in York?

I haven't heard much either way lately.

Thanks for any help.

Thrills
02-14-06, 17:34
I had a wonderful session with Jasmine the other day. Jasmine is a 19-year-old tall, thin black girl with a great ass and nice size titties. Not a great kisser but loves to put her lips on other areas. She gives great head and is very cooperative with other holes. Here pussy is very hairy but the amount of juice she generates made the oral experience delicious.

She was a very erotic experience.NormanW - Did you receive FS at Tranquality Spa? What did you pay at the door and for Jasmine's services?

NormanW
02-15-06, 18:58
NormanW - Did you receive FS at Tranquality Spa? What did you pay at the door and for Jasmine's services?It was $100 to get in the door for a one hour session.

I gave Jasmine an additional $200 for FS. The fee is expected and she was well worth it.

The street scene is scary. I would rather pay more and have an exciting GF experience rather than fucking a girl in the back seat and risk having a cop look in.

After Jody's closed, Tranquiility is the only FS, non AMP, that I know of in the area. I have been there a number of times, always with a different lady, and service has always been great each time.

billyboi2005
02-15-06, 21:33
I finally found my girl again. Was a regular a couple of years ago, but she dissappeared on me. I was out cruising tonight and came across her. She said she just moved back to York. She's 24, wsw, tall (5'9", 5'10") and very thin. Perky tits and smoking body. I'd give her face and body both 8's. Very highly reccommended. Gives the best bbbjs. Will do fs for 50, and well worth it. If you see her out, def pick her up, you wont be sorry. Glad to have her digits and have her back in the area.

Android67
02-16-06, 01:07
NormanW - Did you receive FS at Tranquality Spa? What did you pay at the door and for Jasmine's services?
The door fee is 70 for 30 min, 80 for 45, and 100 per hour. Tipping starts at the door fee and goes up from there. I saw Diamond, a 24 year old, long blonde curly hair, very nice body, a few tats, nice ass; did the 45 min ride. Wanted 150 for French lesson with cover, but she went for 120 (all I had left). Led me to think FS was on the menu, but not sure -- it was 'that time of the month' so she never got fully nude. Not used to CBJ so I took a little longer (she was pretty good, and stuck with it), but even then, I was done in 20 minutes tops, including cleanup. Will repeat, prob. for FS. Also, there were probably 6 girls working tonight, blonde-brunette-black-white-Latina. Nice to have some choices...

A67

Lincoln76
02-21-06, 12:54
Went to Tranquility this weekend. I was met at the door by Anna. The choices were between her, India, and Holly. I chose India because she was taller and thinner than the other two and seemed to have more personality.

I originally requested the 45 minute session. (I was told that the 30 minute session is only available after 10PM.) However, Anna said that for the hour session, I'd get the room with the larger, round table and also a "VIP card" -- for every 10 sessions, you get a half priced session. I decided "what the hell". Probably a mistake.

India was nice. She's black, looks about 30 but is probably older due to how long she said she'd been "in the business". Face was about a 7, body an 8, and attitude a 7.5. She gave a really nice back massage to start out with, but didn't go any lower and seemed to be in a bit of a hurry. She asked if I'd been there before and I honestly told her no, but mentioned that I used to frequent Jody's. That seemed to satisfy her. She immediately said that FS was $$, and the price went between $$ and .8 depending on what was requested. She asked for the tip up front. I chose FS.

She was very friendly but everything was way too hurried. Only about a minute of a CBJ after the "flip", then about a minute of cowgirl, when she asked to change positions. I didn't try to take my time b/c the damn large table that was so "special" squeaked like hell. It kind of killed the whole experience. It was echoing throughout the place.

To her credit, India gave another back massage afterwards, but still the whole session was over in about a half hour. I was disappointed that it was so rushed.

I'd probably go back but I'd pick a different room and possibly a different provider. Also, when I went, only three girls were working. (Around 2PM.) I think more work in the evenings.

Paland
02-22-06, 14:02
Lincoln76, may I suggest for the $$ that you spent at Tranquility and perhaps didn't leave fully and completely satisfied (actually, drained of juices and energy with a smile), there are other local establishments and other options such as AMPs or providers from Harrisburgh, Lancaster and Baltimore.

For the funds that you laid out you should have gotten the royal red carpet treatment. This in no way disparages Tranquility or you. Just wanted to suggest that negoitating skills are helpful on getting the most "bang for your buck" and there are much much better quality providers at less costs than what you spent.

All is well in PAland/

Paland
02-28-06, 10:48
A heads up to forum members.Our tax dollars at work. To bad there isn't as much concern with the homies and drup pushers that share the same streets.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
By TOM JOYCE
Daily Record/Sunday News

Feb 28, 2006 —
York City Police arrested eight people Saturday night and charged them with offenses related to prostitution.
Several groups participated in the sweep, including the York City Police nuisance abatement officer, its vice unit, Neighborhood USA Team, officers from the department's patrol division and detective division, and the State Police drugs and vice unit.
Police described the sweep as a "quality of life detail," targeting drugs and prostitution. It took place in the area of South Queen Street and King Street.
Most of the people arrested solicited female undercover officers who were posing as prostitutes, according to State Police Cpl. Craig Fenstermacher.
"All we do is put her out in the street, and they drive up to her," Fenstermacher said.
The city's vice unit conducts such sweeps every couple of months, according to city Nuisance Abatement Officer William Wentz.
Fenstermacher said use of undercover officers in such situations is fairly common for cleaning up problem neighborhoods. While police work always comes with some inherent dangers, Fenstermacher said that undercover work can be particularly risky.
"There's always some level of danger, and we certainly take some precautions to alleviate that risk," Fenstermacher said.

NormanW
03-09-06, 18:25
A so-so session with Anna the other day at Tranquility.

Anna is short with a round body and big tities. She has heavy legs but agreeded to keep her heels on for the entire session which is a turn on. Anna has a trimmed pussy and a very small pair of pussy lips.

She loved being eaten and came in my mouth.

Her oral skills leave a lot to be desired and she was a poor fuck. Anna was very mechanical and never got into the mood. Maybe it was because she came to early.

Sam
03-25-06, 15:24
Is open under new management. Those little cards (buy 6 get one free0 are no longer any good.

Able2
03-28-06, 10:48
Nine more people were arrested in York in a sting operation according to the paper. Be real careful out there. If in doubt there are some good pointers on the Baltimore board under a section for newbies. (also a good refresher for us all)

Able2

NormanW
03-30-06, 19:34
Kendra is the new girl at Tranquility. She is a tall black girl about age 20 with a tight ass an even tighter well-trimmed-pussy. Great rack. Two for one until she flies sole.

Thrills
04-01-06, 06:42
Norman W,

Your session with Kendra at Tranquality, how long was it, what did it cost for door and tip and what services were provided? FS?

NormanW
04-02-06, 06:29
The house fee at Tranqility is 100 and I normally tip 200 for the girl.

FS is the norm

billyboi2005
04-06-06, 08:29
If anybody is interested in a young(26) black girl from Baltimore, let me know. Saw her last Saturday. Smoking little body, great topless mutual massage. No fs or oral, but wonderful hj at the end. Not rushed and a great attitude. .8 for an hour, so if anyone has any interest, let me know.

I Want Fun
04-08-06, 06:38
Hey fellas,

Looking for my first date. Would like to hang out locally until I really learn the dating game. Anyone know of any single ladies in Hanover?

billyboi2005
04-19-06, 15:31
I went out Monday evening and then again yesterday afternoon. Not a whole lot of action. Le is heavy around Princess and Queen. And they arent afraid to stop the car in an intersection and get a good look at you. Had it happen a couple of times before I decided to get outta there. Ended up calling my old friend becky. Really starting to show the effects of her habit. Still a cute girl, but not the knockout she could be. Great oral skills, so I highly reccommend her for that. Anybody wants her #, she gave me permission to give it out, just pm me. Has her own place. Says shes moving in a couple of weeks. Will keep in touch with her. Other than that, be careful out there.

Tml6400
04-19-06, 22:46
Coming back through York area. I used to frequent Lily before heading into York, but see report that it was busted. Is it back open, or what is the best AMP in York now?

Sexpa
04-25-06, 01:29
Going to check out Tranquility this week. Any recommendations?

Sam
04-25-06, 22:11
Going to check out Tranquility this week. Any recommendations?

Get a line up.

Thrills
05-05-06, 15:50
SexPa,

Did you get to Tranquality recently? If so, how was the visit. Who did you see? Did you get FS?

Sexpa
05-06-06, 00:24
Will report as soon as I get there. Couple things came up couldn"t make it.

Nnsgphoto
05-20-06, 01:10
Anyone checked this place out yet, I was in there very briefly a week or so ago and it seemed like the kind of place where the lapdances would be above par.

Any word?

Android67
05-21-06, 22:58
Anyone checked this place out yet, I was in there very briefly a week or so ago and it seemed like the kind of place where the lapdances would be above par.

Any word?
There was some chatter on the Strip Club list that the police raided the place... Not sure what the status of the place is yet -- haven't been down to check it out yet.

NormanW
06-02-06, 16:55
Had a nice session the other day with a latino girl named Mariam. She is a large girl with very large breasts and a wide waist and big ass. You have to like big girls for her to turn you but if you do she more than fits the bill.

Mariam is a wonder kisser with full lips and an active tongue. Loved everything about that except the piercing in the chin.

She has a hairy bush that tasted very sweet. There was a lot of tongue action when she gave me an outstanding blow job. She then finished me with a great cowgirl.

Paland
06-09-06, 10:02
I was driving around down town early last night. While on Princess street this nice looking red head was strolling west. Made a several block loop and saw her sitting on a stoop. She gave me the nod. Encouraging to see some action in the area.

Lots of walking LE in the area as the natives have been restless lately with lots of shootings and drug busts.

MikedD
06-10-06, 19:12

Any word?
Sorry but I have not heard of that place. The only strip bar I know of in York is a dive that is downtown. And I can't even remember the name of it either.
Is this place one I missed in my travels through the York area? Thanks and be safe.

Android67
06-11-06, 17:20
Sorry but I have not heard of that place. The only strip bar I know of in York is a dive that is downtown. And I can't even remember the name of it either.
Is this place one I missed in my travels through the York area? Thanks and be safe.
The one downtown is Foxxxy Lady -- never been in, but drove by it a few times. Not much buzz on Strip Club List, but it's not an area where I'd park my car... Cashmere Social Club is a new place in East York, on Prospect Road/Rt. 124. Farther east, there's Club Good Times across the river in Columbia. Not a lot of mileage there, but friendly, attractive women who will grind your lap for $20...

billyboi2005
06-20-06, 11:21
I was driving around down town early last night. While on Princess street this nice looking red head was strolling west. Made a several block loop and saw her sitting on a stoop. She gave me the nod. Encouraging to see some action in the area.

Lots of walking LE in the area as the natives have been restless lately with lots of shootings and drug busts.Sounds like you saw becky. she is my favorite. saw her last week and she had died her hair red. still cute and easy to deal with. would recommend her services to anybody.

Cota348
07-06-06, 12:58
Recently found myself in the vicinity of York on a recent early afternoon and made a loop around the Princess, Queen and King area. After about 15 minutes of cruising spotted two wsw’s at the corner of Queen and Princess. Decided on the older of the two, a late 30’s, 5’2” – 5’3”, dark mid-length hair, nice figure, by the name of Simone.

While driving to a less visible location she proceeds to remove her skirt and guide my hand between her legs, while at the same time preparing me for action.

What followed was outstanding. This gal was the personification of the term “she could suck the chrome off a bumper”. A deep throat experience that had me popping in record time … wow.

I asked for digits, but she does not have a cell phone. She did indicate that she normally comes out about three times each day … early in the morning, about 4 or 5, in the early afternoon around 12:30 to 1, and in the early evening.

A first for me occurred while driving her back to her spot when she asks “Are you a Republican or Democrat?”. You just never know what you’ll meet on the streets.

Sexpa
07-18-06, 00:43
A "heads up" for you and any friends you have who may be regular Home Depot customers.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen June 14th, 19th, 20th, twice on the 25th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

Again - please beware!

Cooter Hunter
07-18-06, 18:58
A "heads up" for you and any friends you have who may be regular Home Depot customers.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen June 14th, 19th, 20th, twice on the 25th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

Again - please beware!

Sexpa, WTF!!! Tell me this is a joke, it actually sounded believable until the very last sentence. What's really going on in York? I've been meaning to check the scene out. I'm only 10 mins from there. Other side of the river.

stgfir1
07-18-06, 20:09
Hell, I wish that scam would come to the Reading area!

MikedD
07-19-06, 18:52

Again - please beware!
Sorry fella - you said you had your wallet stolen on the 14th, 19th, 20th, LOL TWICE on the 25th, THREE TIMES the other day!!!!!....If that is true - (please no offense ment here but) - then you are more easy to fool than Barney Fife or Gomer Pyle!! By my count you have had your wallet stolen 8 TIMES! If that is really true sorry you deserve it!

Android67
07-19-06, 19:31
By my count you have had your wallet stolen 8 TIMES! If that is really true sorry you deserve it!
And an old one at that -- I first saw this one at least a year ago, if not longer. Doesn't mean I didn't laugh, though...

York
07-19-06, 22:55
Same scam is occuring at the local Lowes, with two differences.

1. The girls look 17 or 18

2. When one of the girls slips over from the back seat to the
front, she does performs F and S rather than oral only.

Ndestrukts
07-29-06, 18:22
Hey guys,

I'm new to the York/Lancaster area and relatively new to the hobby. I was hoping for some tips on this area, like where are good spots to drive by and maybe get a couple numbers of regular good providers in the area. If anybody is willing to help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Just send me a P/M guys.

Barthomer2005
07-30-06, 15:14
Hey guys,

I'm new to the York/Lancaster area and relatively new to the hobby. I was hoping for some tips on this area, like where are good spots to drive by and maybe get a couple numbers of regular good providers in the area. If anybody is willing to help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Just send me a P/M guys.The local police station can provide you with names, locations & phone #s.

Other than that, read the rules and let us know what you find.

Paland
07-31-06, 13:42
Barthomer,

Great way to answer, as you know the most typical would be RTFF. Which can be rather crude for gentlemen that partake in local talent.

Especially like the suggestion of contacted local police department. Another resource could be the local newspaper as they post sw activity, arrests with location and their addresses.

lol

Ndestrukts
07-31-06, 14:38
Barthomer,

Great way to answer, as you know the most typical would be RTFF. Which can be rather crude for gentlemen that partake in local talent.

Especially like the suggestion of contacted local police department. Another resource could be the local newspaper as they post sw activity, arrests with location and their addresses.

lolSorry guys. I was looking for more specific help like phone numbers of girls already seen and hopefully in the form of PMs. I did read the Forums and some of them were just a little old. I didn't mean to piss you guys off.

Enor Muscock
07-31-06, 17:29
Drove by this place on on the way to getting to I-83 a little south of York. Pretty sure it was off rt 30. Anybody been?

Profound1
08-11-06, 16:49
Billyboi or anyone happen to be able to PM me Becky's number. Picked her up at Queen and Princess few weeks ago for an amazing BBBJCIM and haven't seen her since. From reccommendations on the board, want to give FS a try with her. Definitly a 7+ in looks and 9 in attitude.

Cota348
08-14-06, 15:43
The SW scene in York appears to 'catch as catch can', at least during the mid -morning and early afternoons, when I visited over the past week. I never came away without a find, but the selection, although good, was limited and never took more than 15 -20 minutes of cruising.

Find #1 was Rosalind, around one of the alleys between King and Princess, just off Queen. A mid- thirties WSW, thin blond, A-cups, average looks. She asked for 4 ... we agreed on 2.5. A nice hand massage as we were looking for a secluded spot. Kind-a made me want to keep driving, but we found our spot and she finished off with a BBBJ.

Find #2 was Serena, on Duke, North of Princess.. Another mid to late thirties WSW, dark hair, average looks, thin to medium build. Seemed a little loopy in her mannerisms, but a great BBBJ and swallow. She indicated she will be leaving the street scene soon and going into rehab.

LE activity both days was light, but as usual you need to stay alert

Lnwulf
08-17-06, 18:16
Hello all,

I'm back in the game after a hiatus for about 5 years. I used to go to Lily's but obviously that isn't an option any more. I saw a place called Tranquility Spa on N. George and was wondering what it was? Can anyone recomend anything else? I'm not into the street scene at all. I would even be interested in indi's if you have any recomendations.

Thanks much!

Southpaw
08-17-06, 21:25
From the WGAL News 8 website...

YORK, Pa. -- Federal authorities said they've broken up a sex-slave ring and arrested 31 people in eight states, including Pennsylvania and Washington DC.

Authorities said the houses of prostitution were masked as massage parlors, health spas and acupuncture clinics.

One of the raids took place in York on Tuesday. York Area Regional Police and federal authorities raided the Oasis Health Spa on the 2100 block of South Queen Street. Police said five Asian women, one older woman and four younger women, were arrested at the spa.

The spa is next door to a deli, where some workers said they suspected the spa was actually a sex business.

"It just seemed like there were little young girls over there. There was an older woman. She was always in charge of the younger women," said Mary Heiland. "Sometimes you would see them sneaking out the back to have a cigarette or something like that."

Police said there had been previous raids on the spa, but they did not think that any were done at the federal level.

Foolaround2
08-20-06, 07:41
A couple months back, both Japan Spa and Lilly's were busted by the Fed's also. The main thing was money laundering though, not the sex slave business.

Trav Pokerman
08-20-06, 13:19
Yeah. "sneaking out the back for a cigarette" is certainly a sign that there's something shady going on. If that's the case, there's a sex operation at every business in the US. LOL.

Prototype
08-21-06, 07:37
Used to visit Lily's quite often. Drove by it a couple weeks ago and saw that it's now for sale as office space. Heard about the raids and that all of the equipment was taken by that. Now I read that Oasis was raided. Used to go to Tokyo Spa before they felt some heat and there was one more off Queen St(?) that closed a couple years ago...heard something about a fire. Where is a guy suppose to go for a decent massage nowadays?! That's not a serious question, just kinda missing the good ole days...

Southpaw
08-21-06, 21:00
I guess there is always Tranquility Spa on North George St. There is another place on West Market too, can't remember the name of that place now. both are non-Asian and I hear much tougher to get xtras.

Android67
08-22-06, 20:46
I guess there is always Tranquility Spa on North George St. There is another place on West Market too, can't remember the name of that place now. both are non-Asian and I hear much tougher to get xtras.
If you're referring to Good Natural, it was part of the 'Big Bust' --

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=30764

&67

Southpaw
08-23-06, 22:13
Android, I was thinking about a place that used to be within the York City limits on West Market. Maybe the 600 to 800 block. Left-hand side as you headed towards the center of town. I think it was on the second floor. It was listed in the white pages. I totally can't think of the name :(

Red #1
08-25-06, 08:58
Android, I was thinking about a place that used to be within the York City limits on West Market. Maybe the 600 to 800 block. Left-hand side as you headed towards the center of town. I think it was on the second floor. It was listed in the white pages. I totally can't think of the name :(Cascades,

But never heard much about them.

Southpaw
08-27-06, 17:16
Red, that's the place. Never been there. Stopped one night years ago, but apparently after they had closed for the evening. Never heard much about it either. I see ads for Tranquility Spa in the Fly Magazine all the time.

Blue Sterling
08-30-06, 17:15
Red, that's the place. Never been there. Stopped one night years ago, but apparently after they had closed for the evening. Never heard much about it either. I see ads for Tranquility Spa in the Fly Magazine all the time.

If it is the same place, Cascades had lady working there who spoke with an English accent. She and her girlfriend would do double sessions. OK looking, but amazing technique.

I had CFS in this place a number times and the most difficult part was walking up to the 2nd floor. I remember the stairway always being dark for some stupid reason.

Foolaround2
08-30-06, 20:45
I use to visit that place 15 yrs ago. Use to always have a line up when you got upstairs. Had some reasonably attractive girls working there. Got FS on each visit. Total of about 6 or 7 times - 3 different girls. Haven't been back for probably 13 yrs. started using the AMP's. Cheaper.

Lnwulf
09-05-06, 19:58
Ok, so obviously AMP's are cheaper...but the question is where can one find one now days. York seems to be pretty shut down. I would consider going to Gettysburg. Sound like Evergreen may be the place to bo since TLC burned down. If someone could provide directions or an address (can't seem to find it anywhere online) I may give them a try.

I use to visit that place 15 yrs ago. Use to always have a line up when you got upstairs. Had some reasonably attractive girls working there. Got FS on each visit. Total of about 6 or 7 times - 3 different girls. Haven't been back for probably 13 yrs. started using the AMP's. Cheaper.

Sam
09-06-06, 08:14
Evergreen AMP is on the south side of Route 30 just a short distance East of route 81.

It is a converted home. Off street parking in the back.

Prototype
09-13-06, 13:21

I've driven past Tranquility plenty of times but have never gone in. Heard reports, probably over a year ago, about the providers always being older. So I stayed away and just went to Lily's and Oasis(which was called something else but can't remember) So Tranquility is non-Asian? I never heard that from anyone else. Definitely need some more options now that York seems shut down.

Red #1
09-13-06, 22:48
I've driven past Tranquility plenty of times but have never gone in. Heard reports, probably over a year ago, about the providers always being older. So I stayed away and just went to Lily's and Oasis(which was called something else but can't remember) So Tranquility is non-Asian? I never heard that from anyone else. Definitely need some more options now that York seems shut down.Stopped into Tranquility about a month ago. Non-asian, slight mix of white and black, however more whites. Looks were average to below average, scale of 3's-5's. Service was ok. Paid .8 for 45min session, with 2.0 gratuity, everything included. Saw Diamond, about a 5 in looks, 7 in personality, 6 in performance, non rushed. Was interupted at the most inopertune time by another attendant asking if a previous customer had left some items in the room. Overall the feel of the "atmosphere" was about a 1 on a scale of 1-10. Hot tub is offered for 1.4 door fee, did not partake.

Overall, too expensive!! Especially for the looks of the attendants. I would not return.

Red

Thrills
09-15-06, 16:29
Red,

Your trip to Tranquality - was the 2.0 gratutity - $200? Also when you said everything included - FS?

Lincoln76
09-15-06, 17:10
I don't know. I've seen Diamond twice. She has a nice body. She needs her teeth straigtened, though. I'd rate her a bit higher. I'd say looks 7. 5, personality 7. 5, and performance 6. 5. Definitely non-rushed. The first time I went there I saw India. She rushed everything.

Is a bit pricey, though. $200 for FS.

Red #1
09-15-06, 17:58
One recommendation if you want a good BJ at a MP, try Tranquality Spa in York. If you want a good BJ or much more at a AMP, try Silver Spa or Ocean Spa in the Reading area.

Who did you see at Whirl-A-Sage? What were you able to do and/or get at Whirl-A-Sage?Sounds as though you are familiar with Tranquility.

Red

Cota348
09-18-06, 12:16
Picked up Karen last night around 8:30 in the Princess / Duke Street area. She was the only SW I saw in 20 – 25 of cruising. A mid thirties WSW with dark hair and a 5’ 8” Rubenesque figure. Went to a nice secluded spot in the country for ½ and ½. Nice personality and a great time was had by all.

But, that is not my real reason for this posting. The scarcity of SW’s, according to Karen was the result of seven of York’s finest having been picked up by the LE on Saturday and an unusual amount of LE activity over the past week. Perhaps it was an extra effort to make the town look clean for the York Fair and to counter the recent shootings. Just be carefull.

Lnwulf
09-18-06, 17:44
Ok, I finally made it to Tranquility in York. First off let me say that I was very impressed. Perhaps it was the time of day that I went but all the girls were attractive in their own way and I'm sure that each person has their own personal list of qualities that they like. I went during my lunch hour around noonish and there were 3 ladies working. I opted for Katrina(sp) as she was more my type. She's tall, leggy and thin bobbed curly hair and in good shape. Completely opposite of past experiences at other MP's I received a WONDERFUL massage, during which we chatted and got to know each other. Katrina enjoys her job and seems like a genuine people person. Tranquility was everything I was looking for. I will definitely go back. I was very impressed with the cleanup after session as well as I make it a point to dress somewhat slowly so that I can see the routine. I can say that if price is not your motivating factor then this is the place for you in York. I would much rather pay the price for quality and the secure feeling I received here. Looking forward to returning!

Lincoln76
09-20-06, 12:14
Ok, I finally made it to Tranquility in York. First off let me say that I was very impressed. Perhaps it was the time of day that I went but all the girls were attractive in their own way and I'm sure that each person has their own personal list of qualities that they like. I went during my lunch hour around noonish and there were 3 ladies working. I opted for Katrina(sp) as she was more my type. She's tall, leggy and thin bobbed curly hair and in good shape. Completely opposite of past experiences at other MP's I received a WONDERFUL massage, during which we chatted and got to know each other. Katrina enjoys her job and seems like a genuine people person. Tranquility was everything I was looking for. I will definitely go back. I was very impressed with the cleanup after session as well as I make it a point to dress somewhat slowly so that I can see the routine. I can say that if price is not your motivating factor then this is the place for you in York. I would much rather pay the price for quality and the secure feeling I received here. Looking forward to returning!The quality of girls is definitely better than used to exist at Jody's in Gettysburg. However, if you call ahead of time to see who is working, beware. The person who answers the phone will usually read off about 8 names, but usually only 3 or 4 girls are actually there. One of the girls told me that they always list who is SCHEDULED to work. You might get there only to find your favorite not actually there. You can also schedule an appointment with a specific girl. I was told it's best to ask to speak to that girl personally to make sure she's really there. They might tell you she's there in order to get her appointment to come in -- hoping you'll stay with someone else when she's not there.

Paland
09-20-06, 17:21
Police cite 20 in prostitution sweep

Daily Record/Sunday News

Sep 20, 2006 —
A man previously accused of running a red light on Route 30 and killing a York County businessman was among 20 people cited during the weekend in a York prostitution sweep.

Court records stating the defendant's age and address confirmed Tuesday morning that the same XXXXXXXX is accused of committing acts related to prostitution during the weekend. He and 19 others were cited in the city sweep.

Eight were arraigned and 12 were given written citations, said York City Police Officer William Wentz, who directed the sweep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No wonder there weren't many women of the street out over the weekend.

p-dick

Holdmetoo
09-21-06, 16:26
Although I normally go to Baltimore, Evergreen is about the same distance, so I decided to try it.

Not a terribly discreet location--on the main highway. They must pay off the local cops, because they surely aren't hiding from them.

Parked in the back and entered there. I was greeted by Kim who took me to a clean, pleasant room downstairs and asked for $70 for an hour, then left. I had to wait a short time after disrobing, then she took me to the table shower. The shower was done quickly and with only a little attention to the nether regions.

When we returned to the room, I put $100 on the table. She gave me a mediocre massage, then undressed and told me to turn over. Things heated up rapidly. She was a nicely built woman in her mid-30s with C-cup breasts, which I taste-tested thoroughly. We spent some time in a 69 (CBJ) and finished off with her in cowgirl.

A pleasant visit, though not outstanding. I'll probably go again.

Funguy1514
09-22-06, 13:41
What a bummer about the bust and the streets being empty. I'm making my usual run from Greensburg to Baltimore next week and was planning taking some time to monger Princess street again. Last month it was worth my looking as I enjoyed a few minutes with a WSW, but not might not be worth the detour.

Prototype
09-26-06, 02:33
Although I normally go to Baltimore, Evergreen is about the same distance, so I decided to try it.

Not a terribly discreet location--on the main highway. They must pay off the local cops, because they surely aren't hiding from them.

Parked in the back and entered there. I was greeted by Kim who took me to a clean, pleasant room downstairs and asked for $70 for an hour, then left. I had to wait a short time after disrobing, then she took me to the table shower. The shower was done quickly and with only a little attention to the nether regions.

When we returned to the room, I put $100 on the table. She gave me a mediocre massage, then undressed and told me to turn over. Things heated up rapidly. She was a nicely built woman in her mid-30s with C-cup breasts, which I taste-tested thoroughly. We spent some time in a 69 (CBJ) and finished off with her in cowgirl.

A pleasant visit, though not outstanding. I'll probably go again.

I think I have heard of this place but have never driven past it. Don't know where it is.

Cota348
09-26-06, 07:29
Funguy1514, no need to give up on York. Since the bust last week the WSW scene has become more of a WSS (white step sitter) scene. They are still there but just not as visible. I picked up Kim on Sunday afternoon as she was sitting on her porch on College. Went to my favorite spot for a nice BBBJ and then dropped her back off in front of her porch.

As I was leaving the area, I spotted another WSS sitting on the steps near the Allison Bar on Duke, but alas, I had already spent my allowance.

Sam
09-26-06, 08:54
Look for more information in the Gettysburg area.

Evergreen is on Route 30, a short distance east of 81. It sits on a corner lot, parking in the rear. Looks like a home.

Golf2
09-26-06, 18:08
Looks like Apple Spa is open again in Chambersburg. Very close to Evergreen on the Westbound side of rt 30. The sign said open. Parking is right out front. At least at Evergreen your car is parked out of sight.

Profound1
09-26-06, 20:59
How about a report on Kim? Not familiar with her. Saw a WSW today in alley between Princess and King, but looked very out of place. Brown hair, very tight jeans with a perfect arse in them. Never saw her before so figured may be LEO.

Southpaw
10-05-06, 19:05
PROSTITUTION: City police charge 16
Daily Record/Sunday News
Oct 5, 2006 — York City Police and Pennsylvania State Police arrested 16 people in York during the weekend on suspicion of asking undercover state police troopers for sexual favors near South Duke and East Princess streets, according to a city police news release.
Arrested were xxx xxx, 34, of York; xxx xxx, 39, of York; xxx xxx, 22, of York; xxx xxx, 27, of York; xxx xxx, 42, of York; xxx xxx, 28, of York; xxx xxx, 35, of York; xxx xxx, 22, of Dover Township; xxx xxx, 25, of Franklin Township; xxx xxx, 49, of Bellingham, Wash.; xxx xxx, 32, of East Manchester Township; xxx xxx, 41, of York; Prostitute Ravetta, 33, no fixed address; Prostitute Judy, 41, of Fairview Township; Prostitute Melissa, 45, of York; and a 17-year-old, no address given.

All were charged with prostitution and related offenses, according to the release. Orr also was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, the release states.

Cota348
10-06-06, 09:25
PROSTITUTION: City police charge 16

Daily Record/Sunday News

Oct 5, 2006 — York City Police and Pennsylvania State Police arrested 16 people in York during the weekend on suspicion of asking undercover state police troopers for sexual favors near South Duke and East Princess streets, according to a city police news release.

This just serves to reinforce the top two tenets of mongering.

1. Never ever discuss business through your car window.

2. Never ever forget rule # 1

NormanW
10-07-06, 15:46
Does anyone know what happened to Tara? She was there about a month ago and left?

Not the prettiest but very friendly. I would love to see her again. If you have digits please send them to me.

Cota348
10-11-06, 15:57
The York street scene may not be dead, but there are times when the pickings are pretty slim. Yesterday’s 30 to 45 minutes of cruising uncovered one WSW sitting on some King St. steps. I passed by her twice, as she appeared to be just another middle aged, slightly heavy, apartment dweller, just enjoying the afternoon. On the third drive-by I got the nod.

Off I went with Stevie to my favorite spot. I hadn’t noticed her before and as it turns out she just got out of a York County seven month vacation stay. Now she wasn’t anything to write home about, a little heavy, perhaps 4 or 5 in looks, dark mid-length hair, and B cups, but man-oh-man, she made me feel like I had been gone for seven months. A fantastic BBBBJ and swallow.

Cota348
10-16-06, 12:55
Made one of my weekly passes through York on Sunday and took a spin around the “regal” loop (a.k.a. King, Queen, Princess, Duke). This was in the late afternoon and not much was going on in both the LE or SW scene, with one exception. Picked up Jodie on Queen. 40-ish, average looks, average weight, dark blonde hair, 5’5”. A nice enough gal, nothing exceptional and her skills match that description. A real average CBJ (the cover at her insistence). You could probably do better, but then Sunday afternoon isn’t exactly prime time.

Max #01
10-16-06, 13:18
Does anyone know what happened to Tara? She was there about a month ago and left?

Not the prettiest but very friendly. I would love to see her again. If you have digits please send them to me.

Sent you info via PM...

Cota348
10-27-06, 07:17
It appears I am the only one reporting on the York street scene. Come on guys, what’s happening out there. I was in York again yesterday and was just about to give up after an hour + of cruising, when I spotted Jodi (see my 10/16/06 report) coming out of Allisons. In spite of my earlier report, the little head took over and we headed off to my favorite spot. Whereas her skills rated a 4 or 5 two weeks ago, this time she earned a 6 or 7. Evidently practice does make perfect.

I questioned Jodi about the lack of available SW’s and she remarked “they are all in jail”.

Profound1
11-01-06, 23:35
Wow, the York scene is DEAD. Over an hour of shopping with nothing at all around.

Holdmetoo
11-21-06, 18:38
I had the opportunity to visit York. Having read the posts here, I went to the "royal area" and immediately saw a BSW on Queen St. She gave me a wave. I drove on past just to look around a bit, but saw no one else. (This was on a Saturday about 2:00 PM.) I went back and picked her up. She knew of a place to park and offer FS for $75. I talked her down to $65. The name she gave me was Queen. Not terribly impressive, but better than nothing.

Baltimore is about the same distance from where I live, and the prices are lower.

Southpaw
11-21-06, 22:48
Holdmetoo, if you paid $65, then you in fact did pay too much :) From what I understand, the prices in York should be in line with Baltimore. Sounds like she asked for the Moon just to see how much of it she could get! Or she knew from your tags you were out of state. Next time, I'd stick to two Jacksons and a tip if it is good for FS.

Cota348
11-22-06, 08:40
I’ll second that. Holdmetoo, you did indeed pay too much. Two Jacksons and a tip should be the limit and paying more just drives up the prices and the bargaining position for the next monger. Incidently, I was in York last Sunday, met Jodi as she was leaving Allisons, and paid two Jacksons for a nice half and half. When they ask for more, I politely ask where they would like to be dropped off. Don't let the little head over-ride the big head.

Southpaw
11-24-06, 19:49
Recently, I've been able to find some black a$$ in the area of the old Manor Club (a few blocks from Penn Park) and also the 600 block of West Princess. Names are Ann, Mikey, Gwen and Sherree. All appear in their 40's. They are hard to find as they are not out standing on the street much, if at all. Some guy introduced me to Ann, who then introduced me to the others at one point or another the past few months. Sorry, no phone numbers or addresses available right now.

Southpaw
11-27-06, 19:33
Police arrested 17 people on various prostitution charges during a sex sting in York City Saturday.
The sex sting was conducted by York City Police and state police in the area of Queen and Princess streets Saturday, police said.

Police said the 17 people who were arrested agreed to engage in sexual activity with undercover police officers in exchange for cash during the sting.

Ten people, including a 15-year-old juvenile, were arrested on charges of patronizing a prostitute and six others were arrested on charges of prostitution, police said. One 36-year-old man, whom police have only identified as John Doe, was arrested on charges of promoting prostitution and possession of drug paraphernalia, police records stated.

Southpaw
11-27-06, 21:03
I just got back from nailing a young, white chick I found on West Princess. She was young - I'm guessing 18 to 20 - with a yellow jacket, glasses and long, dark hair pulled back. She was slightly nerdy. She talked a good game. Kept saying about "being out here making the paper" or "gotta get the paper". I rogered her standing up from behind as she leaned against a wall. Turned her around and put her on her knees for the money shot. She earned the paper :) Don't even remember the name she gave me, but said she is out there often enough. I'd hit it again. My first taste of white a$$ in a while! Been all black or latin lately.

Sam
11-29-06, 21:07
Newspaper reported today that 17 arrests were made this past weekend and one prominent man had to resign his coaching position.

The BEE SQUAD is making stings apparently. Be careful out there.

Profound1
12-04-06, 14:49
Been SERIOUSLY looking for your WSW (the nerdy looking one) on W Princess lately, but to no avail. Tough neighborhood to monger in with such a high drug presence.

Did find a LOVELY WSW at King and Queen. Can't remember her name. Dark hair and kinda thick, but excellent bbbj.

NormanW
12-17-06, 11:49
Session the other day with Brittany. Very petite - maybe 5 foot - with small titties and a nice pair of legs.

Very friendly and eager to please ... she enjoys what she does. Not much of a lip kisser but enjoyed putting her lips other places and appreciated having her clit munched on.

She was a very enjoyable hour.

Profound1
12-18-06, 17:54
After much searching and re-searching. I have come to the conclusion that there are no SW's W of George St. Not that it wouldn't be an ideal location for some SW action, but it just doesn't seem to be.

Prototype
12-19-06, 07:19
Session the other day with Brittany. Very petite - maybe 5 foot - with small titties and a nice pair of legs.

Very friendly and eager to please ... she enjoys what she does. Not much of a lip kisser but enjoyed putting her lips other places and appreciated having her clit munched on.

She was a very enjoyable hour.

I've heard the prices and donations are higher at Tranquility. Which can be somewhat understandable with the lost of competition in the area but before it was easy and understood what and how much. Is Tranquility higher?

Ndestrukts
12-23-06, 20:55
Has anyone been to CGT recently in Columbia. How are the ladies and how is the atmosphere? I'm thinking bout going down there.

Prototype
12-24-06, 03:23
Is Oasis open? Drove past early in the morning last week and saw that the wording is on the door and everything looked the same but it was too early in the morning, before they are scheduled to be open. Anyone been if they are open? Used to go there before the big busts up and down the coast but Lily's was prefered.

Trav Pokerman
12-24-06, 14:03
Is Oasis open?There was at Oasis a few weeks ago. I have heard that they have plans to open a nicer club after renovations. Over The Edge in Steelton recently closed, too, leaving only Adult World in Harrisburg for now.

Thrills
12-29-06, 15:17
I wanted to try something new with this post, especially with it being near the end of the year. I know at the end of each year, there is different top ten lists ranking the best of the year.

Instead of a top ten list, I'm just going to give my top favorite MP (R & T), MP (FS), AMP and Strip Club in this surronding area and why I like them.

MP (R & T) - Whirl (Lancaster) - good price, good looking women, friendly, hj, daty, russian...

MP (FS) - Tranquality (York) - can get a lot of bang for your buck...

AMP - Silver Spa (Reading) - young girls, good price, holding hands going up stairs, cuddlying after session, tying your shoes at end of session.

Strip club - Club Good Times (Columbia) - best grind and value for your money (almost 2 songs) per dance.

I would really like to see other mongors post their top, favorite places they go to and why.

Thanks. Thrills

Southpaw
12-31-06, 19:34
I picked up a Puerto Rican SW in front of the Legion late on Friday evening. Not bad, she was short, probably B-cups with nice, big nipples and wore a bandana on her head. Had a bit of a gut on her. Got a BBBJCIM for a jackson, took her to get something to eat and then banged her for two jacksons. Dropped her off by Allison's Bar. Didn't catch her name and didn't ask for her number.

Southpaw
01-02-07, 00:13
Who is the first to bust a nut in some York street trash this year?

Rimmer4u
01-08-07, 12:33
I live up in the Scranton area and was driving from Baltimore this weekend and made an unplanned stop in York to scout the scene for myself. Not knowing York well, I drove around for a little bit, then got back onto 83 without having experienced the best that York has to offer.

Can anyone tell me what part of town I should check out next time? I saw what appeared to me to be 3 wsw's along South Market. Was I even in the right neighborhood?

Big Red50
01-08-07, 15:48
I live up in the Scranton area and was driving from Baltimore this weekend and made an unplanned stop in York to scout the scene for myself. Not knowing York well, I drove around for a little bit, then got back onto 83 without having experienced the best that York has to offer.

Can anyone tell me what part of town I should check out next time? I saw what appeared to me to be 3 wsw's along South Market. Was I even in the right neighborhood?Hey Rimmer,

First you have to RTFF, that said I travel to York alot, I use to have luck on Queen and Princess Streets, but I think York LE cleaned that up you know election year and everything. Lately York has been dead for SW.

Go south on I83 until it dead ends in Baltimore City on Fayette Street, a 1 hour drive. Go west young man until you hit Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Make a left on MLK Blvd. make your fourth right onto Washington Bvld, right on Caton Ave, right on Wilkens Ave, Right on Carey St. and right again on Washington Blvd. You have just passed some of the most fertile SW territory in the world. The World famous Clixx Loop. If you can't get laid here cut off your dick.

Just trying to help.

Big Red

LoveMachine692
01-11-07, 12:53
Hi everyone,

I pass through York a lot now for work. Where is the best place to find action? And what are the prices like?

Thanks All

Trav Pokerman
01-12-07, 09:01
Hi everyone,

I pass through York a lot now for work. Where is the best place to find action? And what are the prices like?

Thanks AllTo reinforce Big Red's suggestion, the best place for action in the York area is a tiny suburb south of the City. It's called Baltimore.

Southpaw
01-13-07, 19:53
I picked up a white chick named (I think) Vicki right outside one of the local bars downtown after midnight on Friday. She was sitting on the porch next door to the bar with another chick. I drove by twice, giving her the look. On my third trip by, she got off the porch and walked to the curb as I sat at the light. I turned the corner and parked. She followed.

"Vicki" was in her late 30's/early 40's. Decent rack, nice big nips, hairy bush, kinda skinny. Said her husband had been an alcoholic and died from the disease a few years ago. Also said she worked for quite a while in massage parlors back in the day.

We found a seculded spot and she pulled her shirt up to let me get access to her titties. She proceded to give me a nice HJ to warm up, followed by a BBBJ. When I was ready, she pulled her jeans off one leg, I pulled the rubber on and hammered her home in the backseat. Didn't want to come in the rubber, so when I got close, I pulled out and she jerked me off. Paid 2 jacksons. She said she doesn't normally do this, but she usually goes to the bar I found her at, which is not far from the Legion on Princess St.

Profound1
01-16-07, 15:56
Found a 30ish WSW around Queen and Princess. Drove by and gave her the look and on another round, she came to the window.

Decent to above average. Short with dyed short blonde hair. Slightly overweight but not fat. No tits to speak of. BBBJ was average with her paying alot of attention to 'the boys'. Definitly worth the jackson I provided. Also took her to fast food place around the corner and got her lunch. She looked hungry.

Been pretty slow on the loop lately. Who else is out and finding some?

Cota348
01-17-07, 08:23
Found a 30ish WSW around Queen and Princess. Drove by and gave her the look and on another round, she came to the window.

Decent to above average. Short with dyed short blonde hair. Slightly overweight but not fat. No tits to speak of. BBBJ was average with her paying alot of attention to 'the boys'. Definitly worth the jackson I provided. Also took her to fast food place around the corner and got her lunch. She looked hungry.

Been pretty slow on the loop lately. Who else is out and finding some?

With a few exceptions you just described what I found on Monday. Same location, late 30ish, short with short dark hair, slightly overweight but not fat, C-cups, average BBBJ, with great attention to "the boys". She indicated that she had just come back to the loop after a two year hiatus. Found her walking with her 18 year old daughter, although she claimed her daughter was not a working girl.
I would also agree that it has been slow. Probably has to do with the series of stings back in November and December.

LoveMachine692
01-19-07, 12:09
To reinforce Big Red's suggestion, the best place for action in the York area is a tiny suburb south of the City. It's called Baltimore.Went to Baltimore around lunch time hooked up with a girl Christen, or Christy, don't remember. She looked like this girl in the link http://www.barelylegalpersonals.com/blpsgallery50.html

Just a bit rougher now. Took her to a hotel BBBJ, FS, and Finished with BBBJCIM. $35

She had a nice face, small chest, about 25. She was wearing an orange jacket and scarf

Worth checking out once

Thanks for the advise

Profound1
01-19-07, 16:29
Having been to Tranquility a few times, I have always enjoyed myself and felt it was worth the time/money.

Today was awful! Spent my time with Autumn. She should change her name to Winter because she is so damn cold!! Basically went thru the motions and had me wishing I had picked a different girl.

Had about 5 or 6 girls working today. All were in the 6 to 8 range on the looks scale.

Has anyone been to the MP on W Market? I believe it is called Cascades? 2nd floor place, have passed by but never been. Anyone willing to 'take one for the team?

Trav Pokerman
01-19-07, 22:04
County cash boosts camera plan
York will use part of the commissioners' contribution for crime prevention.
By TERESA ANN BOECKEL
Daily Record/Sunday News
Article Launched: 01/18/2007 02:13:11 AM EST

Jan 18, 2007 — Part of the York County commissioners' $100,000 contribution to the city this year will go toward a surveillance system that would include cameras and gunfire detection equipment.

Commissioners will give $32,000 toward the estimated $250,000 plan.

Their contribution will pay for the cameras in the downtown area, York Mayor John Brenner said. The cameras will allow authorities to see live video of what is happening on the streets.

Officials hope that the cameras will deter crime. If one occurs, officers will be able to see what is happening, such as someone running from the scene.

Officials hope to receive grants and other donations to build the entire system, which would include putting in equipment that would detect gunfire in problem areas, Brenner said.

Trav Pokerman
01-22-07, 20:24
Go south on I83 until it dead ends in Baltimore City on Fayette Street, a 1 hour drive. Go west young man until you hit Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Make a left on MLK Blvd. make your fourth right onto Washington Bvld, right on Caton Ave, right on Wilkens Ave, Right on Carey St. and right again on Washington Blvd. You have just passed some of the most fertile SW territory in the world. The World famous Clixx Loop.Not wanting to carry a "mongering map" in my car to be used as evidence against me, I had to develop an easy way to remember the route. Here it is.

Fayette-(F)ck
Martin Luther King-(M)e
Washington-(W)endy
Caton-(C)um
Wilkens-(W)endy
Carey-(C)um

On a related note, there are lots of great parking spaces just outside of the city. I'm amazed at the rural nature which exists just outside the city limit of Baltimore.

LoveMachine692
01-23-07, 13:40
Don't forget Patterson Park area. I went there the other day and there were several SW. Lunch time there isn't bad, the only problem is you almost have to get a room. I'm not sure if it is still the same or not, but it used to be dangerous to be there on Tuesday nights. That is when all the undercover cops were around. It seems like York is doing more stuff on Saturdays.

Be careful everyone

Fayette-(F)ck
Martin Luther King-(M)e
Washington-(W)endy
Caton-(C)um
Wilkens-(W)endy
Carey-(C)um

Chessi69
01-30-07, 17:11
I was visiting family in your fair city this past weekend so I could not partake, but while out and about I did see a WSW, appeared to be a bit heavy, but hard to tell with the coat, on queen a couple of blocks from princess. Also, late Saturday evening, a couple of blocks from the Strand, there appeared to be some singles mingling on the street corner near a bar, dressed like SW but could have been a small crowd of young ladies. Someone may want to check it out.

Chessi69

InsaneDC
01-31-07, 23:07
I've been to this spot one time, and wasn't satisfied. Here were my observations.

Very average looking girls. In fact, the night that I went, I didn't want ANY of them (girls were, MAYBE, average Balt Block quality).

Expensive, FS was 2 Bens. No thanks.

No table shower, and no shower with the girl.

So, given the expense and quality of ladies, I would pass on this place (and have). At this point, I'm looking at Reading and Balt for my activities.

Android67
02-15-07, 21:52
I've been to this spot one time, and wasn't satisfied. Here were my observations.

Very average looking girls. In fact, the night that I went, I didn't want ANY of them (girls were, MAYBE, average Balt Block quality).

Expensive, FS was 2 Bens. No thanks.

No table shower, and no shower with the girl.

So, given the expense and quality of ladies, I would pass on this place (and have). At this point, I'm looking at Reading and Balt for my activities.
Have any of the various York AMPs returned to business? Specifically, Tokyo Spa, Japan Spa, or Good Natural Spa? I haven't been down that way since before the "Big Bust"...

&67

Southpaw
02-16-07, 00:45
This has to be my all-time best SW story! On Friday night last week, I picked up a plump BSW outside a local bar. She seemed a little allebriated. We parked in a local parking lot and she proceeded perform oral. It escalated into a little rough play, which she enjoyed. I forced her head down on it, pulled her hair and held her throat. I told her to get her tits out and I sucked them. She pulled down her pants and sat on my lap for a few moments, but I did not have intercourse.

I wanted to blow on her face, and she said her tits. The compromise was in the mouth. Afterwards, she asked for the money. I reached in my pocket and handed her two bills and I drove her back to the bar. As I pulled away and got to a red light, I checked by pockets. I still had my ten dollar bills! I accidently reached in my OTHER pocket and gave her two ones!! LMGDAO!

I began laughing so hard. For kicks, I circled back around. She was out front of the bar when I went by and began screaming and running down the street after me! I gave her a thumbs up, waved and rolled on down the road :) No plans to pick her up again PLUS I was in a borrowed vehicle, so I'm not worried about it.

Sometimes, life throws you a curve and, sometimes, you get lucky and hit it out of the park :)

Thrills
02-19-07, 06:02
Great report Southpaw!

I will follow that up with a little humor as well...

I'm just joking here, but I saw that among the closing and cancellations last week because of the bad snow storm, that in York, The Baltimore School of Massage, was closed. It would be nice if they taught the women that attended, how to give hand releases as well to their male customers. Not just a good massage.

That might bring the LEGIT massasues more money as well! (LOL!)

Prototype
02-24-07, 01:00
Anyone know if Oasis Spa is open again. I think it is called something else now but the last time I was there(and it's been a while)it was called Oasis. I drove past a couple months ago and it looked like it was in business. It's the one next to the pizza place. Also saw that Lily's was being renovated and leased as office space...that sucks...i've had many a good time in that little house. The heart shaped jaccuzzi was a nice touch.

Nnsgphoto
03-08-07, 02:53
Any reviews of http://york.craigslist.org/ers/285770102.html

In here or PM thanks!

Nnsgphoto
03-08-07, 02:58
Oops missed one

Any reviews of http://york.craigslist.org/ers/284474723.html

Thanks!

Profound1
03-08-07, 21:33
What is happening in the York area? Saw a couple of WSW's in mid afternoon around Duke/Princess. NEITHER of which was appealing enough to turn around for.
anyone had much action lately?

And I am still searching for a SW anywhere West of George. Never seen one yet!

Sam
03-10-07, 09:33
Any reviews of http://york.craigslist.org/ers/285770102.html

In here or PM thanks!

No...but let me know if you hear of any... private message ok

Funinharrisbur
03-11-07, 16:16
No...but let me know if you hear of any... private message okActually I only met the one, not both at the same time. Not a bad looking lady. A little bigger but nothing sloppy fat. She was pretty open to anything except penetration. She did not watch the clock and it was a good time but nothing exceptional.

Lincoln76
03-28-07, 23:10
I haven't been able to get down to Tranquility in nearly 6 months. I haven't seen any recent reviews. How's the selection of girls been lately? Fillet mignon or rump roast? Hopefully I'll get down there in June.

Southpaw
03-31-07, 14:40
Police target prostitution
York City Police officers conducted a detail Saturday night in York.

Daily Record/Sunday News
Article Launched: 03/30/2007 06:21:49 AM EDT

Mar 30, 2007 — A prostitution detail was conducted Saturday by the USA Squad, city detectives and nuisance abatement officers, according to York City Police reports.
The following people were arrested as part of the detail:

· Prostitute #1, 40, of East Market Street, York, was served a warrant.

· Prostitute #2, 42, of South Duke Street, York, was served a warrant.

· Prostitute #3, 47, of East Cottage Place, York, was charged with prostitution and possession of drug paraphernalia.

· Prostitute #4, 18, of East Cottage Place, York, was charged with prostitution and delivering cocaine.

· Prostitute #5, 28, of no fixed address, was charged with prostitution and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Three Johns were also busted.

Damn! I'm upset that there is some 18-year-old out there selling a$$ and I didn't get to taste any of that :(

Android67
03-31-07, 18:09
· Prostitute #3, 47, of East Cottage Place, York, was charged with prostitution and possession of drug paraphernalia.

· Prostitute #4, 18, of East Cottage Place, York, was charged with prostitution and delivering cocaine.

Might even be a mother-daughter duo -- the family that hooks together, gets high together...

&67

Southpaw
04-01-07, 17:30
I had a mother/daughter combo twice. Never in a threesome. I used to visit a massage parlor in Wrightsville 10 or 15 years ago that had a mother and daughter both working there and enjoyed the company of both multiple times. Almost pulled the Aunt trifecta on that one. I knew the mother's sister and often drank in the same bar as her. Never pulled it off though (plus she wasn't THAT attractive, although I would have overlooked that in order to complete that mission!).

The other mother/daughter combo were some crackheads downtown. I banged the daughter several times not too long after she had a baby. Met the mom one night she took me back to their apartment.

After the daughter and I were done, she went into another room for 5 or 10 minutes, where I think she was doing the mom's boyfriend/roommate. She then left.

I went into the living room, began chatting with mom, who I had met once before a year or so ago but not done anything with. She didn't walk the street, but had friends (and of course a child, that did).

She was smoking a cig and watching TV. She was blond with huge tits. After a little bit, I asked her if she would get them out. She did. I played and sucked on them and then gave her a jackson to blow me right there and she did! I was standing in the living room doorway with my pants pulled down while she was sucking me off from the couch! It was awesome!

The adrenalin rush alone made me blow a big load in her mouth that spilled out onto her tits LOL. I then zipped up and left.

Never did go back. Never saw the daughter after that. I figure she got popped for working the streets again.

Needless to say, NEVER pass those opportunities up :)

Cooter Hunter
04-02-07, 15:33
Soutpaw, is that tag team still in action?

Southpaw
04-02-07, 18:02
To my knowledge, neither duo is in action presently. Haven't seen the MP duo in probably 10 years. I shudder to see what Mom and those big old titties look like now LOL....they were drooping a bit then! She would have to be pushing 60 now! The last I heard, the daughter was working at a MP is the 'Burg, but that was well over 8 years ago.

The crackho duo was several years ago. Haven't seen the daughter out on the streets since.

stgfir1
04-02-07, 19:56
I once had a mother / daughter combo in the Reading area. The daughter was working for DD Lynn, a local provider. I saw her twice during scheduled incalls, the started seeing her at her house. It turns out her mom got her in the biz. As i was sitting on the sofa waiting for her one day, mom made a comment about how she wished she was participating. I readily agreed, and the two of them rocked my world. After I left I realized how weird it was, but, what the hell, it's something legends are made of. The only bad part is shortly thereafter they both disappeared.

Trav Pokerman
04-02-07, 22:06
It's rather ironic that while many on here were noting the absence of available SWs, LE gathered up 5 of them in one night. If only we had done something (i.e., picked them up before they were busted), they wouldn't be in that situation.

Southpaw
04-03-07, 19:08
I talked to DD Lynn on the phone a few times, but never hooked up. She always looked like a decent ride.

Southpaw
04-03-07, 19:13
Trav, I agree :) I just wonder what time of day (or night) this all went down and how it was done. It did not sound like a "traditional" sting from the story. they were serving warrants if I remember correctly...

Cota348
04-04-07, 07:22
Trav, I agree :) I just wonder what time of day (or night) this all went down and how it was done. It did not sound like a "traditional" sting from the story. they were serving warrants if I remember correctly...

Those served warrants were most likely picked up for parole violations (PV). Over the past few weeks two of the three SW's I had the occasion to meet in York indicated they didn't stay out on the streets for any extended length of time for fear of being picked up for PV.

Trav Pokerman
04-04-07, 08:14
Those served warrants were most likely picked up for parole violations (PV).This proves once & for all that prostitution busts are performed and publicized for the sole purpose of giving the public a false sense of security. Afterall, if you put an end to prostitution, murders, rapes & robberies end, too (since they ARE all related). Right? It also helps politicians retain their positions.

Southpaw
04-04-07, 20:22
Damn, I sure could use something to squirt in or on :) Been a while since I had any wet a$$ downtown :( Hopefully, the warmer weather will bring more providers back out (along with some newcummers!)

I always love finding a new girl :) Each time I do, it just adds to the whole mongering experience.

Able2
04-19-07, 08:43
Just an FYI for those of you who like Tranquility Spa. It was busted last night. 6 Girls were arrested. 4 were arrested for prostitution. The LE tore the place up like the last bust at Lilly’s so it is doubtful they will reopen.

Able2

Princeton73
04-19-07, 12:04
Just an FYI for those of you who like Tranquility Spa. It was busted last night. 6 Girls were arrested. 4 were arrested for prostitution. The LE tore the place up like the last bust at Lilly’s so it is doubtful they will reopen.

Able2

here's the link

http://www.ydr.com/newsfull/ci_5703010

Trav Pokerman
04-19-07, 17:04

Able2From the newpaper report, "Camacho said the spa investigation is ongoing and encouraged those with complaints to call city police".

Hmm...I dare someone to call and say you were overcharged for a HJ. "Officer, they wanted $60, but I usually pay only $20. They are price gouging there".

Lincoln76
04-19-07, 23:36
That is sad news. Tranquility was overpriced, but reliable. Pretty good selection of girls too. Probably the only American MP around since Jody's burned down. Let's have a moment of silence.

At least no mongers were arrested.

Max #01
04-20-07, 19:11
from what i heard from a now-former employee (not working that night), a disgruntled former employee ratted the place out -- for drugs, not hobbying. their profile obviously wasn't the lowest, but people seemed to tolerate it until the issue of drugs got thrown into the mix.

i've known a few agency owners and a couple of spa owners over the years and everyone has told me that le will generally leave you alone if: you stay away from drugs, you pay your taxes, and you keep a low profile. **** employees will also bring you down fast, but most owners are smart enough to stay out of the way of minors.

bummer -- it was consistently ok and convenient to a frequent route i drive.

Southpaw
04-24-07, 19:54
From Tuesday morning's newspaper...

Fifteen arrested in nuisance sweep

Daily Record/Sunday News
Article Launched: 04/24/2007 06:07:54 AM EDT

Apr 24, 2007 — An enforcement crackdown in York resulted in the arrest of 15 people, including four men who police alleged agreed to pay for sex with an undercover female police officer.

The arrests were made Saturday night as part of the city's efforts to improve the quality of life in York.

A 17-year-old juvenile was also arrested on charges of disorderly conduct after, police allege, he discharged a BB pistol and struck a police officer.

The latest sweep was coordinated by city police, state police and a female Hummelstown Borough Police Officer.

What is a guy supposed to do for sex around here anymore? They bust the streetwalkers and bust the MP's leaving nothing but the horses, cows and sheep to f**k.

I guess it's time to road trip to Baltimore.

Cota348
06-06-07, 07:49
York has really become a hit and miss venue in view of the recent LE activity. Of my last four trips there I came up empty on three of them. The exception was last Saturday after attending the Hot Rod show, and even that was a near miss. I was on my last loop around the regally named streets when I spotted a long time favorite, Serena. She had been visiting relatives in area when I picked her up. Off to one of my favorite parking places for a great BBBJ.
Face: 8 (brunette with a reddish tinge)
Body: 7.5 (slim, small gal, maybe 5'2")
Personality: 9 (good conversation, good sense of humor)
Technique: 9 (no rush, patient, aims to please)

Southpaw
06-13-07, 18:30
Ten people arrested in prostitution sting

Daily Record/Sunday News
Article Launched: 06/13/2007 12:52:14 PM EDT

12:53 PM
Jun 13, 2007 — Ten people were charged in a prostitution sting in York.
The arrests were made Saturday evening and Sunday morning during an undercover operation by state and city police in the area of Princess and Queen streets.

Five women were charged with prostitution while five men were charged with patronizing a prostitute.

They include:

John #1, 52, of the 3400 block of Eastern Boulevard, Springettsbury Township, patronizing a prostitute.

John #2, 51, of the first block of East College Avenue, York, patronizing a prostitute.

John #3, 54, of the 1100 block of Springdale Avenue, Spring Garden Township, patronizing a prostitute.

John #4, 53, of the first block of Lark Circle, Manchester Township, patronizing a prostitute.

John #5, 62, of the 100 block of East King Street, Dallastown, patronizing a prostitute.

Prostitute #1, 37, of the 600 block of Cleveland Avenue, York, prostitution.

A 17-year-old female juvenile from Emigsville, prostitution.

Prostitute #2, 38, of the first block of Pine Street, York, prostitution and possession of a small amount of marijuana.

Prostitute #3, 52, of the 200 block of York Street, York, prostitution.

Prostitute #4, 42, of the 100 block of North Duke Street, York, prostitution.

During the operation, police issued six citations for quality of life violations, including:

Two 15-year-old female juveniles from York, disorderly conduct.

xxxxx, 26, of the 100 block of Oak Knoll Circle, Millersville, voiding human excrement.

xxxxx, 19, of the first block of Pearl Street, Lancaster, voiding human excrement.

xxxxx, 29, of the 200 block of East Ross Street, Lancaster, voiding human excrement.

xxxxx, 28, of the 2700 block of Milton Grove Road, Mount Joy, public drunkenness and disorderly conduct.

Profound1
06-19-07, 14:28
Sw's in York have been non-existant lately. Tranquility closed, AMP's closed. What is a monger to do around here? I HATE going to Baltimore. It is usually a good experience. But I just hate the drive.

What has everyone else been up to? Even the 'old standby' SW's seemed to have disappeared.

Golf2
06-20-07, 06:35
Time to drive to Chambersburg.

Either Evergreen or Apple Spa.

Burning Alive
07-03-07, 18:27
Hi guys,

I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster. I just had to say, I frequented Tranquility, and I was upset when they got shut down. I had just been there the week before, with Darien, who had some of the nicest real tits I have ever felt.

Anyway, I suspect the real reason they got shut down was that York's most prized stupid new possession, the Baseball Field, was within spitting distance of it. With the big push to "clean up" downtown and get families down there, how would they tolerate a known "massage parlor" practically next-door to the place?

When I read the reports, I found it odd that they were able to arrest EVERY ONE of eight girls working that night. Two for prostitution, one for a PO violation, and the rest for possession of drugs? Come on, I have worked in some ratty places. But the odds that EVERY ONE of the employees would have an arrestable offense on any given shift is pretty slim.

Plus the way they tore it up, took everything out, etc. , it's obvious they don't want it to re-open anytime soon, or at all.

Burningalive

Burning Alive
07-03-07, 18:30
Made the drive out to Chambersburg the other week when visiting a friend in the Shippensburg area.

I decided to visit the Friendly Evergreen Spa. This was on a Sunday. One attendant working, OK looks, very little English spoken, of course.

Paid the $75 for the ticket, got the girl in there, and she wouldn't even give me a HJ without extra. Excuse me? At Tokyo and Good Natural, the HJ was always included, if you wanted more, you paid more. I also wasn't allowed to complete on her, instead had to finish on a wadded up kleenex.

You also can't tip on the card, so there was no way of giving her any extra.

I ended up rubbing one out while she put her feet in my face. I'll never go back there, though. I could barely get her to understand even the most simple things I said.

Burningalive

Burning Alive
07-03-07, 18:40
What is there to do in the York area now? I've expanded down to Baltimore on occasion, Harrisburg seems to be a wash.

I did visit the Whirl-A-Sage in Lancaster the other week. Price was kind of high for just an HJ, no other services offered. I ended up paying like $60 house, $60 to the girl. I found that a bit excessive.

I do have a civilian who gives a fantastic $40 BBBJTCIM, but won't swallow. No big deal. But she's flaky, often works days she said we could meet, and is between her parents' house and apartment right now, so I usually have to find a place to take her. She'll do Greek for a bill but won't let me do anything vaginal, she feels it's "prostituting" herself if she does that.

What else is there to do? I'm too damn scared to go down to Princess St. Because of all the police activity, seems like every week there's a bust down there with half a dozen pros and johns going down, and it's a sex offense in PA, so you get the Megan's Law registration BS to deal with.

Burningalive

Burning Alive
07-06-07, 17:45
Anyone know where there are any live female peep shows near the York area?

I know about Cupid's Connection's video booths, but I've always wanted to see the real deal.

P.S., taking a drive down Princess street, you'd never even know there were prostitutes in York. I think the cops finally cleaned up the streets this time. Amazing. It truly sucks.

bur

GuyFromScpa
07-08-07, 14:18
None that I am aware of. This town is very dead sexually. I mean, there is sex to be found but you have to really know where to find it. Only one book store with video booths, next closest would be Harrisburg or Baltimore.

I wish there was a way for prostitutes to market themselves a little less obviously so no one would get caught. I hate cruising because my vehicle is well known and obvious. Not exactly a monger-mobile.

The good old days.

Anyone know where there are any live female peep shows near the York area?

I know about Cupid's Connection's video booths, but I've always wanted to see the real deal.

P.S., taking a drive down Princess street, you'd never even know there were prostitutes in York. I think the cops finally cleaned up the streets this time. Amazing. It truly sucks.

bur

Toshiosamma
07-10-07, 01:37
When I read the reports, I found it odd that they were able to arrest EVERY ONE of eight girls working that night. Two for prostitution, one for a PO violation, and the rest for possession of drugs? Come on, I have worked in some ratty places. But the odds that EVERY ONE of the employees would have an arrestable offense on any given shift is pretty slim.I am always suspicious when I hear of AMP workers getting caught with drugs. I know a lot of these girls, have spent extended periods of time with them on their own home turf, and the worst substance abuse I've ever seen is cigarettes and soju. I suspect that if Uncle Leo "finds" some controlled substance on the premises, he can arrest everyone in the building on suspicion of possession. And what are these poor, harmless girls who can barely speak any English going to do? DEFEND themselves? When is this country going to pull it's head out of it's ass and decriminalize prostitution so LE officers can quit wasting their time and my money? Grrrr.

Burning Alive
07-10-07, 18:36
Yes, this happened to be a white girl parlor, not an AMP, but it made me equally suspicious that all 8 girls working that night were either nabbed for prostitution (2) a warrant (1) or drugs (the other 5). I'm with you, it's ridiculous when there are so many shootings, etc. , especially in York, that they are still hammering on the prostitution.

It'the be hard to convince me in this case, though, that the whole thing wasn't motivated by the recent opening of the baseball stadium. You know, blotting out the "bad parts" of town so people feel better about bringing their kids to watch the shitty York Revolution lose to every other team on the planet.

Burningalive

I am always suspicious when I hear of AMP workers getting caught with drugs. I know a lot of these girls, have spent extended periods of time with them on their own home turf, and the worst substance abuse I've ever seen is cigarettes and soju. I suspect that if Uncle Leo "finds" some controlled substance on the premises, he can arrest everyone in the building on suspicion of possession. And what are these poor, harmless girls who can barely speak any English going to do? DEFEND themselves? When is this country going to pull it's head out of it's ass and decriminalize prostitution so LE officers can quit wasting their time and my money? Grrrr.

Burning Alive
07-10-07, 18:41
So there's not even anything within driving distance? I'the make a weekend day-trip to Reading or one of those places if I thought I could find something.

That's disappointing. You're absolutely correct about this town being sexually dead. I still can't believe how barren the SW situation is. I've been cruising, but I don't want my car to become obvious.- although to be quite honest, there's no one for it to become obvious to, since there's never anyone around except old ladies sitting on their porches. LOL.

Craigslist was a great way for them to market until it started becoming deluged with spammers, pic collectors, and undercover LEO. I've only met a couple of people off of Craigslist, and they were good experiences. The Harrisburg CL used to have a girl named Jewel who would come up from DC, but for some reason people started flagging her posts out of existence, and I haven't seen her in almost 8 months. Her phone rings as "not accepting messages at this time. " I don't know what she's up to, but she was reasonable and decent-looking.

Burningalive

None that I am aware of. This town is very dead sexually. I mean, there is sex to be found but you have to really know where to find it. Only one book store with video booths, next closest would be Harrisburg or Baltimore.

I wish there was a way for prostitutes to market themselves a little less obviously so no one would get caught. I hate cruising because my vehicle is well known and obvious. Not exactly a monger-mobile.

The good old days.

Profound1
07-10-07, 23:37
All I can say is that the first few WSW's that show their faces around will make more $$$ than they dreamed of. Supply and demand, boys. Supply and demand. I have no doubt that it will come around. I saw a WSW today at Princess / Queen. She was a bit too skanky for me, but they are out there.

stgfir1
07-11-07, 00:17
If you're looking for SW activity, stay away from Reading, they've been really trying to "clean" that up lately. If you're looking for an AMP, fowever, you really should take the trek. There are no less than 7 operating AMP's in the Reading area, aome very close to 222. Check out the Reading Board if this is of any interest to you.

Burning Alive
07-12-07, 17:56
In general, what time is good? I had a buddy who used to see them around 6:00-6:30 pm, but I have been out and about various times and not seen any whether it was 5:30 or midnight.

All I can say is that the first few WSW's that show their faces around will make more $$$ than they dreamed of. Supply and demand, boys. Supply and demand. I have no doubt that it will come around. I saw a WSW today at Princess / Queen. She was a bit too skanky for me, but they are out there.

Burning Alive
07-12-07, 17:57
Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely do that.

Burningalive

If you're looking for SW activity, stay away from Reading, they've been really trying to "clean" that up lately. If you're looking for an AMP, fowever, you really should take the trek. There are no less than 7 operating AMP's in the Reading area, aome very close to 222. Check out the Reading Board if this is of any interest to you.

Toshiosamma
07-14-07, 00:24
Some so close to 222 that they are ON 222.

Trav Pokerman
07-14-07, 11:56
So there's not even anything within driving distance? I'the make a weekend day-trip to Reading or one of those places if I thought I could find something.Baltimore & Philly are very close, and have a much greater supply of SWs than York will ever have. It's 24 hour shopping in those other cities.

Burning Alive
07-17-07, 17:46
Has anyone had any contact with any of the former Tranquility girls since the place closed?

In particular, I was very fond of Britney and Darien. I ate many a good DATY in Britney's company, and Darien had the most fantastic real tits I have ever seen.

Just wondering if anyone knew any of them personally and knew how they were doing or if they were still working on the side.

Burningalive

Burning Alive
07-17-07, 17:50
OK guys, I'm probably going to ignite some kind of flame war by asking this, but how do you feel about DATY and massage parlor girls/SW's?

I'm still torn on the risk of catching something vs the reward of how much I enjoy doing it. I've only ever done it with Britney from Tranquility, and we kind of developed an understanding, as far as she was pretty clean and safe.

There've been a couple of other girls I'd like to have done it to, but the fear of disease kept me from it.

Is it really that big of a risk? I've researched all over and it seems like oral giving or receiving are pretty safe as far as HIV is concerned.

What are your experienced monger thoughts on the issue?

Burningalive

Toshiosamma
07-18-07, 20:52
For me, I'll go down on an AMP girl anytime, but never a SW. Perhaps that's just my personal prejudice, but I feel the risk of catching a disease is much greater with a malnourished drug addict than with a healthy Korean businesswoman.

OK guys, I'm probably going to ignite some kind of flame war by asking this, but how do you feel about DATY and massage parlor girls/SW's?
What are your experienced monger thoughts on the issue?

Burningalive

Southpaw
07-19-07, 23:32
I have dined a few times on SWs. Most of the time it was in a hotel after they had showered and/or ones I had gotten to know from months of encounters. Got to use your judgement on that.

I've also dined on plenty of MP girls. The funny thing is that I actually caught my only STD from an Asian chick at a MP from a BBBJ and some covered FS. Go figure. The bottom line is that you never, ever know.

Toshiosamma
07-20-07, 00:19
The bottom line is that you never, ever know.That's for damned sure. No one is going to protect you but yourself. The only STD I ever caught was from a civilian. Fortunately it was an easily treatable bacterial infection.

Burning Alive
07-27-07, 17:56
Got some inside info on the York situation. Apparently a lot of the action has moved to Princess and Cherry, Church alley, and part of Newberry. Can't reveal any more than that at the moment. Also, the police are watching a restaurant in town, supposedly some of the employees are providing a few daily specials on the dessert menu after hours.

There are a few officers from Harrisburg and Lancaster currently on the payroll here in York in order to help with the stings.

Good luck out there.

Paland
08-13-07, 12:48
Sweep nets 13 in York
The arrests were made during a prostitution detail in York. Police said one man led them on a chase.
By MICHELE CANTY
Daily Record/Sunday News
Article Launched: 08/13/2007 06:07:37 AM EDT

At bottom: · OTHER SWEEPS
Aug 13, 2007 — Thirteen people - including a man arrested last month during a similar detail - were picked up over the weekend as part of a prostitution sweep.
Roger W. Redcay tried to flee from officers who recognized him from the June sweep, York City Police Officer William Wentz said Sunday.

The 54-year-old gave police chase for several blocks, before being stopped. During the stop, Wentz said Redcay floored it, slamming his car into a city police sports utility vehicle and narrowly missing the officer who got out of it.

Police pursued Redcay again, and later caught up with him. The Springettsbury Township man was taken to the Central Booking Center in York to be processed late Saturday night.

Others arrested included several people who violated the terms of their parole or probation.

Burning Alive
08-13-07, 17:45
I'd love to know where they are finding these girls, and at what time. I never see any no matter what time of day or evening I am out and about. Must be really late at night?

Sweep nets 13 in York
The arrests were made during a prostitution detail in York. Police said one man led them on a chase.
By MICHELE CANTY
Daily Record/Sunday News
Article Launched: 08/13/2007 06:07:37 AM EDT

Paland
08-14-07, 08:19
Burning Alive, I have to agree with you. Seldom do I see 'em out and about.

I'd love to know where they are finding these girls, and at what time. I never see any no matter what time of day or evening I am out and about. Must be really late at night?

Gman618
08-21-07, 15:57
The building that housed Lily Spa? I haven't been down there in ages and I know they went out of business.

That area changed alot about 2 yrs ago with new businesses popping up, just wondering if anybody knows if that property was sold and if so, what is there now?

Southpaw
08-23-07, 20:18
I scored downtown two to three hours into Sunday morning with a homely young lady in her early 20s. Medium, stringy brown hair, small A-cup titties with nickel-sized pink auerola. Found her in an alley with a friend. Can't remember her name, but she gave me a story about being in school and working as a waitress at one of the chain restaurants and then falling into this lifestyle.

Offered one Jackson for BBBJCIM and she readily agreed. Went to a seculded spot and she worked me over real good. Excellent technique. Was having some trouble finishing, so for half a Jackson more, I jerked it off into her warm and waiting mouth with one hand while firmly squeezing those taut titties with my other. My aim was good, but a stream or two found its way onto her cheek and chin. She then closed around my cock and milked the rest out. It was funny to hear her loudly spit several times to rid herself of the aftermath.

See seemed really nice. Asked if I could fuck her sometime and she said sure. Forgot to get her digits though :( I'll just have to keep my eyes open for her. Well worth it.

York Man
08-26-07, 08:18
I finally hit the jackpot this weekend in the York area. I have had hundreds or sw's in York over the years but the action has been slim of late. Friday morning around 8:00 I ran into a Hsw named lily. Haven't seen her in some while. She is very small with beautiful eyes, found her in alley way besides allison's. Agreed on one jackson for a blowjob. Man I forgot how good she gives head. I recieved a long bbbbjcimws and was not rushed at all. If you run into lily, let her please you.

York Man
08-26-07, 08:35
I finally hit the jackpot this weekend in the York area. I have had hundreds or sw's in York over the years but the action has been slim of late. Friday morning around 8:00 I ran into a Hsw named lily. Haven't seen her in some while. She is very small with beautiful eyes, found her in alley way besides allison's. Agreed on one jackson for a blowjob. Man I forgot how good she gives head. I recieved a long bbbbjcimws and was not rushed at all. If you run into lily, let her please you. A few hours later I run into a dark-kaired girl with big tits and a huge tattoo right above her ass. She says that her name is patti and that she is from Philly. We agreed on bbbj for $20. The blowjob sucked! She seemed to have no clue of what she was doing and seemed totally paranoid. Finished me off with a hand job.

Finally saturday night I run into a thin fairly attractive girl who goes by the name of becky. Haven't seen her from a while either. She is now a red head used to be blond. Agreed to one jackson for a head touch. she gives an excellent blowjob, great technique. after about 20 minutes she let me blow my load into her mouth, but spit it out. Dropped her off at bus station on princess in front of murray's. Be careful, LE everywhere.

Burning Alive
08-26-07, 17:49
Lily, that was the one on Queen Street, across from where they built the Sheetz, right?

That house is still there, although it has undergone a major makeover. Siding changed from blue to tan, new windows, landscaping, etc.

There is a sign out front that professional offices will be there soon. I guess they're either renting it out, or some Dr. or someone bought it.

Burningalive

The building that housed Lily Spa? I haven't been down there in ages and I know they went out of business.

That area changed alot about 2 yrs ago with new businesses popping up, just wondering if anybody knows if that property was sold and if so, what is there now?

Burning Alive
08-26-07, 17:52
Man, you did get lucky!

Did you at least get some digits?? :) Hell, I'd pay you a jackson just for a good phone number for one of these girls. Every time I go out, I see squat. Doesn't matter if it's 7:30 AM or 12:30 midnight, just a bunch of black and hispanic guys sitting on the porches, and kids walking around.

[QUOTE=York Man]I finally hit the jackpot this weekend in the York area.

York Man
08-26-07, 20:03
I was out cruising for about an hour and a half sunday morning and was about to give up when I saw a fairly attractive blond sitting on some steps on princess and duke streets around 9:30 am. I made eye contact with her and she noddded her head for me to pull over. She was about an 8, very thin , blonde hair and pretty green eyes and she said that her name was sam. She told me about how there was a sting ran not to long ago and some people were busted and that there haven't been many sw's out. Anyway we drive to a secluded area and she is giving me a handjob the entire way. Once there, she proceeds to give me a superb bbbjtcws. She also allowed be to finger her and play with her ass as she was pleasing me. On the way to drop her off she said that she hasn't been out for almost 8 months. I dropped her off in the alley besides allison's. There was another wsw standing there, she was kinda chunky and wearing a ball cap. Sam refered to her as sharon. The sw's in York are still there and they seem to be more available on the weekends and early morning hours.

Southpaw
08-27-07, 19:03
I'm 99 percent sure this is the young girl I picked up in the alley last weekend. She was with somebody when I met her. I'm thinking it was her man. The photo looks just like her and her death happened a few blocks from where I picked her up.

York City woman shot and killed
The York Dispatch
Article Last Updated: 08/27/2007 02:35:08 PM EDT

Moments after his girlfriend was fatally shot in a drug deal gone bad in York City this morning, an East College Avenue man knelt over her body, hugging her, and wept.
Police said the woman, Christine Zelinsky, 26, of the 200 block of East College Avenue, was shot in the neck shortly before 1 a.m. while walking in the 200 block of Prospect Street near Pine Street.

Zelinsky and her boyfriend were buying marijuana from two men on bicycles when the couple realized they had been ripped off by the drug dealers, said Lt. Ron Camacho, who supervises York City Police detectives.

"When the (boyfriend) verbally confronted the drug dealers, they fired several shots," Camacho said.

York County Coroner Barry Bloss said the woman was shot at least once, and that one bullet appeared to have struck the main artery of her neck.
Bloss said an autopsy on the woman will be conducted tomorrow.

Keisha Low of York said she was on the phone at her friend's house in the 200 block of Prospect Street when she heard a
man and a woman arguing on the street outside. Low said she got off the phone and sat on a couch when she heard gunshots.
"Next thing you know, you heard this boom, and then you heard 'boom' again," Low said. "I jumped off the couch. (The woman's boyfriend) was just leaning over her saying 'no.' He said, 'Somebody shot my girlfriend.'"

Low said she called 911. Zelinsky fell twisted on her side in a pool of blood in the middle of the street. Her boyfriend, who wasn't wearing a shirt, was kneeling beside her body and hugging her as police slowly pulled him away and covered her with a sheet. Police then led the man away from the scene.

Police recovered one of the drug dealers' bicycles next to the body of the woman and found the other bicycle in an alley nearby, Camacho said.

Police were still investigating the scene at 2:30 a.m., scouring several small alleys off the street with flashlights.

Camacho said investigators are looking for two men between the ages of 17 and 21.

Southpaw
08-28-07, 18:57
This is the girl that blew me last weekend. I am sure after reading this.

Aug 28, 2007 — Improvements to the 200 block of East Prospect Street in York came too late for 26-year-old Christine Zelinsky, who died there early Monday morning from a gunshot wound to her neck, York City Police said.
Neighbors reported hearing the argument that preceded the 12:48 a.m. shooting.

York Police Lt. Ron Camacho, commander of the department's detective bureau, said Monday that Zelinsky and her boyfriend left their home in the 200 block of East College Avenue to buy marijuana.

They pulled over to two young men on bicycles in Pierce Alley and paid them for a small amount of marijuana, Camacho said.

When Zelinsky's 34-year-old boyfriend realized they had been given a bag of grass clippings, he argued with the two men in the alley.

The first shot missed the couple and broke the passenger side window of a van parked in a backyard, neighbors said.

The boyfriend allegedly challenged the drug dealers.

The next shot struck Zelinsky.

"I hear two shots," the Rev. Ramon Rivera said Monday. "I look out my window and see two people. A young man tried to help the young lady. He cried."
A shirtless man came to the scene about 10:30 a.m. Monday. He crouched on his knees over the pink street markings that showed where Zelinsky's body fell, bowed his head onto the pavement and clasped his hands behind his head.

He rose shortly after that, said he was Zelinsky's boyfriend and walked away.

Camacho called it a "tragic set of events."

"In that neighborhood that time in the morning, anybody on the street is probably dealing drugs," Camacho said.

It doesn't matter if it's only a small amount of marijuana, cocaine or heroin, a person can become a murder victim, he said.

Neighbors: Once a beautiful street

Edward Williams, 75, said his poor hearing and bedroom air conditioner spared him from hearing the shooting.

It was a beautiful street when he moved in 45 years ago, he said. Former friends and neighbors died and their children left. Drugs and neglect arrived.

But, violence on the block has lessened, he said, since Habitat for Humanity began improving vacant houses.

Monday, men climbed the scaffolding of three houses a few doors away from Williams.

Rivera, who held a plate of Spackle for his home, agreed that the drug dealers scattered when work on the houses began.

Kathie Wild, volunteer coordinator for Habitat, confirmed the organization will renovate six houses in the 200 block of East Prospect Street by next year. It is one of the six blocks being rehabilitated by the Old Towne East Neighborhood Renaissance Project.

Williams and other residents spoke of having the cracked sidewalks and bumpy road smoothed, houses restored for living and street lamps installed to illuminate the night.

Zelinsky was a member of Kennard-Dale High School's Class of 1999, Southeastern School District Supt. Tracy Shank said Monday.

She has been a favorite waitress at TGI Friday's in West Manchester Township since Dec. 2005, manager Sarah Robertson said Monday.

Zelinsky had worked until 10:30 or 11 p.m. Sunday, Robertson said. Her boyfriend called Monday morning about her murder.

"She would light up the room," Robertson said. "She was a cheerful, happy-go-lucky person. She always said Friday's was her family."

Robertson retrieved a photograph of Zelinsky that was displayed to recognize her for doing good deeds on the job, such as focusing on guest needs and receiving compliments from her diners.

A TGI bartender, Natalie Spangler, remembered Zelinsky's kindness.

"She would never do anything with ill intentions," Spangler said. "She was innocent in her own way."

Zelinsky's mother died in July 2005. It was hard on her daughter, Spangler said.

She was always smiling and singing, even though her voice wasn't all that good, Spangler said. She made everyone happy.

Zelinsky had found a part-time job as waitress to enable her to make payments on her car, rent and bills.

"She never asked for help," Spangler said. "She just worked."

Nobody at TGI's can believe their friend is dead, Spangler said.

"It's one of those bad things that happen to a good person with no reason," she said

CHILD DETECTIVES

Five 5- to 8-year-olds became amateur detectives and reporters Monday.

Sue White, mother of 8-year-old Josh Skelly, said her children heard the gunfire and commotion in the streets Monday, but she wouldn't allow them to see the body.

"They didn't need to be traumatized," White said.

Reporters came with daylight, interviewing residents. The children were captivated, White said. They placed stuffed animals and wrote letters in memory of the 26-year-old waitress they never knew.

Then, they grabbed notebooks and pencils and scoured the area in search of evidence, White said.

"They wanted to know why this girl lost her life on the street where they play every day," she said.

She and another mother walked up Pierce Alley with the children looking for clues. They found bloody footprints and bike tire marks, and they wrote it down in their notebooks.

"The first shot hit the minivan and the second hit a girl in her neck," White read from a child's notes.

Josh wants to run out with a news team, his mother said.

"He told me 'Mom, one day, I will be out there taking notes and finding out what's going on in the community,'" she said. "We have been occupied the whole day."

White said she figures the children detectives had found a way to deal with the tragedy.

It's White's policy to be honest with her children. They need to know what goes on in the real world so they learn how to protect themselves, she said.

"I will not paint a picture-perfect world for them," she said. "Until they see it, they will not comprehend the reality of what drugs do to you and what happens when you are shot."

York City Police said they are looking for two black men 17 to 21 years old, of medium height, weight and complexion.

York Man
08-29-07, 09:34
Hi,

Today and last night I found two more sw's in York. Today I found Trina a very pretty 19 year old with 2 long ponytails and a nice little body. I picked her up around 8:30 thought she was a school girl because she blended in with the other girls walking. Had on a tight jean skirt and white belly top!!! She is hot!! Agrreed on 20 dollars for bbbjtcws, very good head, wanted to fuck that 19 year old body so I gave her 10 more and fucked her right outside my truck. Tight little pussy. She says she just got here from florida, but is originally form York.

Last night around 11:30 picked up street walker named susan. Agreed for bbbj and fs for 40 dollars. Told me she had a hotel room with a sw friend. Drove to her hotel room and had sex with her and her roommate. WOW!!! Great time had!! Keep looking fguys they are out there.

York Man
08-29-07, 09:41
Pics of Trina not good, because camera battery was dying.

Jake Jj 1492
08-29-07, 10:30
This is the girl that blew me last weekend. I am sure after reading this.

That's a shame. Maybe if the cops were focusing their efforts on dangerous crime, this wouldn't have happened. Perhaps by the time the little detectives are working on the force, things will change.

Southpaw
09-09-07, 12:08
I saw in the paper this morning that one of my play-for-pay girlfriends from 15 or more years back passed away.

Linda was one of my first ones. I used to pick her up right off George and College Ave., near the alley behind the post office. She was just over 5 feet with perky A-cup titties, nice, hard, suckable nips like pencil erasers and quarter-sized aureola. Linda also one of the nicest pussies (especially pussy lips!) I have ever seen to this day. Shaved in landing strip fashion and tight too. She fucked well in all positions, gave great head and was always willing to do facials or cumshots anywhere on her body. I took her to my apartment several times for in-depth, multiple sessions and she never overcharged or asked for more. One night (I think she had just smoked some crack), she flagged me down, jumped in my car, took me to a seculded place, got completely naked and grinded her snatch in my face before we even talked money!

She was an attractive, intelligent, sexy woman who unfortunately got addicted to drugs and that was her downfall. I have and always will cherish and remember the great sessions we enjoyed together.

I knew she had gotten off the streets and cleaned up in the mid-1990's and also tracked down she was in Columbia. I flirted with the idea of meeting her again, but thought better of it.

They don't make them like her out on the streets anymore.

[Personal contact information deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal contact information in the text. Please do not post personal contact information in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Burning Alive
09-11-07, 16:02
Had an opportunity to drive through town last evening. Saw two, a BSW outside Allison's on Duke St. Was the first. It was dark, 9:15 pm, but I SWEAR her mouth was hanging open and she was shambling like a zombie from Dawn of the Dead. She tried flagging me down at a red light and I just kept going.

The second was a WSW headed eastbound on Princess right near the intersection of Princess and Duke. She wasn't HORRIBLE, but she was either a mid-40s or a very ROUGH late-30's, and although the body looked OK, the face was rather off-putting. I passed on her too although I did get the nod.

Oh well, at least they're starting to come out again.

Southpaw
09-11-07, 21:26
They say things happen in threes, so I guess this is it. I open the newspaper today to find ANOTHER play-for-pay ho from the 90's has passed.

Wanda was a freak! Great set of tits and a nice, hairy bush. Could be very enthusiastic about getting rammed, whether in the car or in somebody's house downtown. When she was in the mood, she could rock your world! Occasionally had a feminine odor problem, but that was probably from not showering after other sexual encounters while on her crack binges.

The last time I saw her on the street was like 8 years ago and she looked rough and seemed mentally unstable. I left her on the sidewalk screaming the n-word at a group of people off Queen St. and threatening them she would call the cops! Sad. Such a shame. The first time I met her she looked so, so much hotter and was very fun and sexy. I guess that's when she was beginning her downward spiral.

I shall fondly remember those days with Wanda, Linda and some of the other SW's when York was rocking with wool of all races after dark downtown. God rest her soul.

Seva Lurker
09-12-07, 07:26
Southpaw,

At this point I really don't care if you don't like my comments or not. I typically try not to post on boards where I don't normally monger, though I have been to York on business. But in this case, I'll make an exception.

Regardless of the where I monger, I think your posting of these ladies obituaries is a bit uncouth. Posting your memories of them is one thing. Your memories are well written and discrete. Posting their full names and other information is too much. If you don't believe me, take a look at your previous post and read and HEED Jackson's comments.

The last thing these family's need is to have some jerk who reads USASG walk up to one of them and say they saw their (wife, daughter, sister, or mother's) used to be a 'hooker' or something similar. There is enough grief in their lives without having the past resurrected and thrown in their faces.

Yes, the family probably knows about her past, but if not, they don't need this. If the lady had gotten her life back together, they don't need this.

Show some respect and consideration then think of possible consequences when you post about a long lost lady you 'dated'.

York Man
09-12-07, 12:36
I was crusing princess and king today around noon whne I spotted 2 WSW's. Stop the first one and she said that her name was jody. She was blonde and not very attreact so I passed. Then I spotted edie walking up king street, didn't appear to be a SW. She is a brunette, had on a red wife beater, skin tight ymi jeans and dark shades. (better looking from a distance) several cars slow to see if they could get her attention, but she wouldn't look up. I drove arond again and saw her walking into an alley. I waived her over and she smiled and then I slowly started to walk over. She got into the car and asked if I was law enforcement and I said no.

Then she asked me to take out my buddy and she proceded to give me a BBBJ before we even agreed on a price. I then asked her how much and we agreed on one Jackson. Drove to the spot of her choice and she tied her hair up and proceded to give me one of the best BBBJ I have ever received. Then she pulled her pants down and told me to finger her while she blew me. I then started to finger her ass and she didn't say a word. She said you can have that for another twenty. I put on a condom and tried to ass fuck her but I was could not get it in, so I layed into her pussy. I fucked her hard until I was ready to cum, and pulled to condom off and came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop, even stayed on it for and extra 5 mins or so. I asked for her # but said she didn't have one. If you see edie, it will definitely worth your while. She said she only comes out on occasion.

Southpaw
09-12-07, 18:42
Lurker, you are right. I edited the second one to save Jackson the trouble. I apologize to anybody who was similarly offended. I was totally wrong to post the obits.

Seva Lurker
09-12-07, 19:27
Southpaw,

I doff my hat to you for your actions. Thank you.

Burning Alive
09-16-07, 01:03
Saw and talked to what I believe was a WSW today in York. She had a brown ponytail and was wearing a pink hoodie.

She was limping down Duke St. , I actually pulled over to see if she needed help or a ride. She said she had been kicked out of her apt. , beaten up, had two broken toes, and was waiting for a friend on the west side to come home so she could go over there. At this point I declined giving her a ride that I had originally offered. She had a rather large sore or something on her lower lip.

I drove by about 7 hours later on my way through town, and she was still on Duke St. , talking to a black Durango in an alley. I know the local PD uses a Durango in stings. I just wonder. Although she didn't look or seem like a cop.

Durango pulled away behind me as I drove past and turned onto King st. , maybe to circle around and pick her up.

Weird

Profound1
10-01-07, 13:22
Ok. Slow SW activity lately. But did take the time to go to Cascades on W Mkt St. Been going by there during the day lately and noticed an open sign on the door most days. Went inside and was greeted by an overweight blonde who asked the normal 'been here before' stuff. I was introduced to the other girl (an overweight brunette) and asked which girl I wanted. The place smells BAD. I mean really bad and I just was completely uniterested in either of the women there. So I bolted. If I remember correctly, the prices are comparable with what was at tranquility for the 30min/45min. I have driven by and seen women who were MUCH more attractive going in there, so I know that things should get better.

I also saw Patty (Big Breasted girl from Philly). She does excellent FS but the BJ was just awful. She just dyed her hair a bright, platinum blonde so she is easy to pick out.

Anyone been luckier lately?

Southpaw
10-03-07, 23:15
From the York Dispatch....

12 arrested in York City prostitution sting

YORK - Prostitution continues to be a problem around parts of East Princess Street in York City, where undercover police busted 12 people during a sting over the weekend.

The arrests Saturday and Sunday in the area of East Princess and Queen streets were the latest in a series of prostitution stings along East Princess Street in the past six months by York City and state police.

York City Nuisance Abatement Officer William Wentz said he receives complaints about prostitution along Princess Street on a regular basis and would conduct a prostitution detail in the area every weekend if he could.

"It seems like we keep hitting it and hitting it, and the complaints keep coming in," said Wentz.

Police have conducted several prostitution stings along East Princess Street in the past six months, making dozens of arrests. In April, police targeted East Princess and Court streets. In June, police focused a sting in the area of East Princess and Queen streets. And, in August, a sting was conducted in the area of East Princess and South Duke streets.

Wentz said about eight to 12 officers worked on the sting last weekend, which ran from 7 p.m. Saturday to 4 a.m. Sunday.
The people charged in the weekend sting were:

--- xxxxx, 39, of the 300 block of Simpson Street, York, charged with prostitution.

--- xxxxx, 24, of the 300 block of Maywood Road, Springettsbury Township, charged with prostitution and related offenses and possession of drug paraphernalia.

--- xxxxx, 34, of the first block of Susquehanna Avenue, York Haven, charged with prostitution and possession of drug paraphernalia.

--- xxxxx, 37, of the 100 block of Lafayette Street, York, charged with prostitution.

--- xxxxx, 48, of the 300 block of North Main Street, Shrewsbury, charged with patronizing a prostitute.

--- xxxxxx, 40, of the 300 block of Elfner Road, Lower Windsor Township, charged with patronizing a prostitute.

--- xxxxxx, 24, of the 2000 block of Mercer Street, Harrisburg, charged with delivery of a non-controlled substance and non-controlled substance possession with intent to deliver. He was also arrested on a domestic relations warrant out of Dauphin County, police said.

--- xxxxxx, 70, of the 100 block of Highland Road, Spring Garden Township, charged with patronizing a prostitute.

--- xxxxxx, 56, of the 300 block of South Queen Street, charged with patronizing a prostitute.

--- xxxxxx, 28, of the 300 block of West Jackson Street, charged with patronizing a prostitute and possession with the intent to deliver cocaine.

The names of two other people arrested have not been released yet.

InsaneDC
10-25-07, 19:51
What are you guys doing for "entertainment" these days? Since the massage scene closed down, I've been going to B-more. Sometimes, I just don't want to make the drive. I'm not into the street scene (too much risk). Any advise?

Barthomer2005
10-26-07, 16:43
What are you guys doing for "entertainment" these days? Since the massage scene closed down, I've been going to B-more. Sometimes, I just don't want to make the drive. I'm not into the street scene (too much risk). Any advise?

I don't really want to flame you, but you give me bad vibes. You've posted in four separate forums that you don't want to make an "hour drive" and want recommendations. Where the hell do you live that you are only an hour away from Gettysburg, Reading, York & Lancaster?

You throw around some basic info that anyone might know, you obviously haven't read past the last three posts in any forum, or you'd be able to glean recommendations, and most of your posts for addresses of places can be answered by going to yellowpages.com.

I'll post this message in each thread that you've posted.

Am I crazy or something?

Patraveler
10-28-07, 17:26
What are you guys doing for "entertainment" these days? Since the massage scene closed down, I've been going to B-more. Sometimes, I just don't want to make the drive. I'm not into the street scene (too much risk). Any advise?As the boys in Baltimore say:

RTFF

IF you contribute good intel, you are much more likely to receive some in return.

Profound1
11-02-07, 12:17
Just to you all know, the SW scene is not as dead as reported. Just have to look. Some old faces still around (or actually, back around)

Just found a WSW in the 600 blk of W Mkt. (go figure, wasn't even really looking out there) She is tall, thin and had GREAT hair but lousy acne. Gave above average service and said her name was 'Annie'. Nice set of B cups to play with while performing her BBBJ. Most surprised. Instead of the standard open door and spit once completed. She swallowed. Earned her a tip!

ClitLicker
11-08-07, 02:01
I am going to be in York on Fri & Sat nights and would like some company at a reasonable cost in my motel 1 or both nights. If anyone has any digits they can share I would be very grateful. If there is any choice to be had, I prefer skinny, 'A' cup and shaved clean, but I will not be particular when begging. Please PM me with any data available. Thank you.

Android67
11-08-07, 20:47
I am going to be in York on Fri & Sat nights and would like some company at a reasonable cost in my motel 1 or both nights. If anyone has any digits they can share I would be very grateful. If there is any choice to be had, I prefer skinny, 'A' cup and shaved clean, but I will not be particular when begging. Please PM me with any data available. Thank you.

Not much out there -- found this on York CL:

http://york.craigslist.org/ers/467894428.html

and there's a few more on Harrisburg CL. Also, she may not fit your requirements, but look into Gidget -- she is fun.

&67

Burning Alive
11-10-07, 13:23
Picked up a really nice one Thursday night, but she wanted too much. I only had. 10 and I just wanted to smell her feet and jerk off a bit. She insisted on more money so I dropped her off. Said her name was Becky. There were at least two others I could have had, one really old one, and one hispanic-looking one.

This was around 9:30, so it still happens. In the Duke/Princess stroll.

ClitLicker
11-11-07, 13:00
Not much out there -- found this on York CL:

http://york.craigslist.org/ers/467894428.html

and there's a few more on Harrisburg CL. Also, she may not fit your requirements, but look into Gidget -- she is fun.

&67
Not much is very correct. I didn't see that post on CL, but there were a few others that looked really good, however when you email from CL you get 1 back that says all the info is on a website. When you go to that site - h**p://meowmeowkitty.info - there is a bunch of info but you have to go to another site - xoticaescorts.com - and do a $2.00 signup to get the girls contact info. The problem is the girl in the ad is not on that site nor is any girl in the York area. I sent a complaint email to them and they refunded my $2.00 un-refundable payment without an argument, so they must have had problems before.

More to come when I have time.

P.S. I didn't know Gidget was still around. I saw her a few times about 10 years ago.

ClitLicker
11-12-07, 02:54
So then I see an ad (again on CL http://york.craigslist.org/ers/474169517.html ) and call her. She works for a service (which is in the ad) and you have to make appointments thru them after you talk to the girl and get her rate and availability for the time you want, which I do. So everything is good and I have an appointment for about 8:30 at my hotel right? - WRONG.

Well, it's now 10:40 and she was supposed to have been here by 9:00. I called the service and they said she got lost (trying to find the middle of York!!!) and was on her way back to where ever she started from, which they wouldn't tell me but is apparently at least an hour from York. If they don't know where York is why did they advertise in the York CL list? The first time I called a girl answered and as soon as she said the other was lost hung up on me, and I called back and asked to speak to the owner and some guy with a Russian accent got on the phone and tried to give me a bunch of bullshit about why she wasn't here yet, then said she MIGHT be able to be here by 1am, to which I said no way so then he said he would try to find out where she is and see if he can get her here sooner. I am still waiting to hear the phone ring.

Uncle Bob
11-27-07, 10:55
What are you guys doing for "entertainment" these days? Since the massage scene closed down, I've been going to B-more. Sometimes, I just don't want to make the drive. I'm not into the street scene (too much risk). Any advise?Insane is just that -- he's peppered the board with leading questions. All asking for info that would seem to indicate he's looking for locations, just how far outside the letter of the law ladies will go, and instructions on how not to look like a NARC when trying to entrap them.

Buddy -- you gotta go.

Southpaw
12-10-07, 22:26
Nine arrested in prostitution detail
Daily Record/Sunday News
Article Last Updated: 12/10/2007 09:29:17 AM EST

Dec 10, 2007 — Five women and four men were arrested for prostitution-related charges Saturday night in York.
They were picked up in the area of Howard Street and Newton Avenue, according to York City Police.

They include:

Victoria xxxx, of Hellam Township.

Millie xxxx, of East Market Street.

John #1, of Springettsbury Township.

John #2, of Dover.

John #3, of East Maple Street, York.

Terri xxxx, of East Chestnut Street, York.

Jodie xxxx, of Lafayette Street, York.

"Starr", of South Penn Street, York.

John #4, of North State Street, York.

Victoria, Terri, Jodie and "Starr" were also cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.

Nnsgphoto
12-16-07, 13:36
Nine arrested in prostitution detail
Daily Record/Sunday News
Article Last Updated: 12/10/2007 09:29:17 AM EST

Dec 10, 2007 — Five women and four men were arrested for prostitution-related charges Saturday night in York.
They were picked up in the area of Howard Street and Newton Avenue, according to York City Police.You have to wonder about the sense of articles like this. I suppose they are going for the embarrassment angle, but wouldn't you think it would a whole load of free advertising for the girls, especially since its not hard to find their addresses/phone numbers.

Evilangel1
12-18-07, 10:22
Picked up a really nice one Thursday night, but she wanted too much. I only had. 10 and I just wanted to smell her feet and jerk off a bit. She insisted on more money so I dropped her off. Said her name was Becky. There were at least two others I could have had, one really old one, and one hispanic-looking one.

This was around 9:30, so it still happens. In the Duke/Princess stroll.I had Becky the other day, Very expensive, would only do BJ, Cute girl, very mechanical gave me her number, but it never worked.

Anyone know where to find a cute Hispanic SW?

Thanks all

Southpaw
12-19-07, 20:25
I used to find one or two around the corner from the American Legion hanging near the alley on weekend nights. One was called Lily and she was wild! The other one was smoking hot (nice rack) and called herself Janette. I once had both of them in a hotel room at the same time :) what a night. Getting wood just recalling the stuff we did!

The best one I had was a Puerto Rican chick named Madeline. Haven't seen her in a few years though. She was thin, decent tits and gave to this day the best BBBJCIM I have ever received. She once made me shoot twice in minutes! Pretty face and mouth. Good fuck too. We did it one night in the parking lot of a restaurant and her cum was running down her leg and she was screaming as I pounded it into her. She was into doggie too.

York Man
12-21-07, 09:11
It's funny southpaw mentioned lily, because I ran into her yesterday. She said that she has been in Florida for the past 5 months and now is back for a while in the york area. She seemed a little strung out, but still performed the awesome bbbj to perfection. I also ran into an older wsw that I haven't seen in many years. Older blonde by the name of Donna. She said that she has been living in Red lion for the past few years and only gets out a few times a year. She provided outstanding services!

GuyFromScpa
12-22-07, 22:02
Although I was not successful in my hunt this evening, I did see a few ladies get picked up in York. The usual neighborhoods previously mentioned. One appeared to be a white/hispanic mix, maybe 5'6"-5'8". Not a skinny girl but not large either. Maybe early 20's.

I missed her by a few seconds. Some dude with a handicap parking permit on his mirror beat me there. Oh well. I hung around for awhile in the area in a quiet parking space and did not see any more action. While leaving the area, I witnessed a pickup near the Hess station on Queen. She was smoking hot. I am almost positive it was a pickup because I had seen this car cruising the Pricesses/King/Duke/Queen area.

I just wish there was a less obtrusive neighborhood to find good entertainment in. Anyone driving around this area a few times sticks out like a sore thumb. Damn I miss the AMPs!

Misty Mounter
01-12-08, 22:07
Called the # for Tranquility and got an answer for Lucy's Spa. Apparently the same operation but a different name & location. Now on Willis Rd in a wareshouse in suite 1. Door prices as they were at Tranquility. Asked if it offered the same (though obviously unspecified during the conversation) services. Answer was yes. I was at Tranquility about 8 months ago. Had a good time with Brooklyn. Late 30's, blonde, B cup, trim, shaved. Good time & good attitude.

Anyone been to the new locale who can verify what I was told? Same girls? They had a lineup of about 8 good 1s last time I was at the old place.

Will not miss having to climb that somewhat steep staircase they had on George Street.

Max #01
01-14-08, 21:45
Called the # for Tranquility and got an answer for Lucy's Spa. Apparently the same operation but a different name & location. Now on Willis Rd in a wareshouse in suite 1. Door prices as they were at Tranquility. Asked if it offered the same (though obviously unspecified during the conversation) services. Answer was yes. I was at Tranquility about 8 months ago. Had a good time with Brooklyn. Late 30's, blonde, B cup, trim, shaved. Good time & good attitude.

Anyone been to the new locale who can verify what I was told? Same girls? They had a lineup of about 8 good 1s last time I was at the old place.

Will not miss having to climb that somewhat steep staircase they had on George Street.

Wow -- That's great news. I, too, have sampled the womanly charms of Brooklyn. Tranquility had a lot of "creature comforts" that I hope they have duplicated at the new location.

Member #3941
01-15-08, 17:59
Anyone know of an honest no bull, no attitude provider over there? Will be in a motel near 83 and 30 next week. If anyone can provide me with a number, e-mail or contact of anykind please either e-mail or pm me. Thanks, you can verify me by my post on the St Pete Fl board.

Southpaw
01-15-08, 20:22
Saw two decent BSW/HSW along Princess St. late Saturday night/early Sunday morning. Also saw a WSW whom I haven't seen in several years out Sunday morning around 7 a.m. in the area of Belvidere Ave. She was definitely working.

Jsbleach
01-22-08, 13:17
I decided to give the new tranquility spa a try. Location is very secluded which was nice after parking and going inside was shown two ladies. One was brooklyn and choose her for an hour $. The tip was $$ for a complete massage. Very good was able to do anything with her. Overall would go back again and nice to know that a spa is open again, still miss the AMPs.

Evilangel1
01-23-08, 17:25
How much was it for the everything?

Used to pick up girls on Market st. and the two side allies parallel to it but it is dead over there?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Gen Eclipsegt
02-02-08, 04:41
Has anyone else been to Lucys in York like the previous post said it replaced the tranquility the only AMP I've been to was the whirl in lancaster and didn't know how this one compaired if there as strict or w/e.

Golf2
02-03-08, 12:14
Good to know of a new place, but where is it?

Southpaw
02-04-08, 22:47
Lucy's is located on Willis Rd., which is off Parkway Blvd. The current edition of Fly Magazine (D.L. Hughley on cover) has a York City map on page 30 that shows it. There is a small ad for the place in the upper right corner of page 29.

InsaneDC
02-08-08, 22:31
In my first (and ONLY) visit to Tranquility, I didn't find any of the girls attractive. The one that I selected had A LOT of stretch marks and really turned me off.

When I used to go to Lily's, I was always satisfied with my girl. So, how is the quality at the new place? American MP are already too expensive (I think) when compared to AMP. I will pay extra if the quality warrants it. But I haven't seen it yet.

I have a sex vacation coming up in a few weeks, so I don't plan to visit anytime soon. However, it's always nice to have a dependable local place to visit. I was just at the Block last weekend and didn't really want to make the hour drive back (or spend the money to have "fun" there).

Pud Puller
02-16-08, 02:39
Hey guys,

I'm a long time lurker, who needs some intel.

Before everybody yells RTFF I don't need a hook-up. I have the date, I need a no-tel motel who will take cash and not ask me for a credit card. I have the card but don't want to risk the charge showing on my statement.

Don't want to catch a case of lead poisoning if the wife happens to catch the statement! ( She's a quick draw and a good shot! LOL)

I'll post the same question in the Harrisburg forum if I can't get an answer here. It really doesn't matter where the no-tel is as we will have most of the day to travel to play.

I know there are tons of small motels in PA and thought somebody may have a recommendation.

Thanks in advance.

Patraveler
02-23-08, 21:47
Hey guys,

I'm a long time lurker, who needs some intel.

Before everybody yells RTFF I don't need a hook-up. I have the date, I need a no-tel motel who will take cash and not ask me for a credit card. I have the card but don't want to risk the charge showing on my statement.

Don't want to catch a case of lead poisoning if the wife happens to catch the statement! ( She's a quick draw and a good shot! LOL)

I'll post the same question in the Harrisburg forum if I can't get an answer here. It really doesn't matter where the no-tel is as we will have most of the day to travel to play.

I know there are tons of small motels in PA and thought somebody may have a recommendation.

Thanks in advance.Share some info, get some info. Otherwise, go pull your pud.

Misty Mounter
02-24-08, 19:37
Was in the mood for a ****. Um. I mean hunt Saturday night. Came across a BSW using the name Trina on Princess a little east of Queen. She and her husband / boyfriend / business manager / whatever started waving the moment they caught my eye. Not much of a looker. Upper front teeth missing but I figured that would be good when she's going down. Friendly and easy going enough. 4 for BBBJ & CFS. She was ready to give BBFS as I had to provide the cover.

Afterwards I spotted a monger picking up a HSW on Philadelphia a block east of Queen. Looked rather better than what I had but I would not have gone hunting on Philadelphia. Never found that to be a likely spot.

Yorkposer
03-07-08, 20:05
What is the general consensus of mongering in York at night. Seems every time I see a report, the member says he picked up his girl in the daytime. Is the night too dangerous, slow, or am I just missing something here.

With the removal of all the AMPs it seems that SWs are going to be the way to go for those nights that are lonely and I am just trying to get my bearings here. Just don't want to run into trouble, too much to lose.

Thanks

NormanW
03-08-08, 09:21
Session the other day at Lucy’s. My first time at the location (God, I miss Tranquility!!!).

A bit hard to find – the Y is not well marked nor is the building – but the interior has been renovated and pleasing.

The hostess had the ladies come out one at a time and introduce themselves. A four girl stable including a skinny black girl who was my second choice. I will look for her next time.

My choice was Belle, a big girl with huge titties, long legs, and a winning smile. Belle has a very well trimmer bush with a tight hole and a tighter ass. Very friendly and loves to give and receive oral. She also knows how to touch a boy and make him stand at attention. Belle does not kiss.

45 minutes was 80 plus tip.

Evilangel1
03-11-08, 07:59
I tried looking for it and couldn't find it. Also what is customary tip here?

I picked up a wsw near penn and market two days ago, lousy, started with bbbj for a jackson and lincoln, then when I went for fs she said it cost more. ended paying another another jackson and the whole time she told me to hurry.

I forget her name, she wore a black coat and a skull cap, wasn't even that good looking.

Everything that I find is near market and penn, usually the two allyes parallel to market. usually not quality girls, once I had a little girl that was pretty good but expensive.

Everytime I go down toward Phildelphia and queen, I never find any action. Any suggestions?

Thanks all.

Session the other day at Lucy’s. My first time at the location (God, I miss Tranquility!!!).

A bit hard to find – the Y is not well marked nor is the building – but the interior has been renovated and pleasing.

The hostess had the ladies come out one at a time and introduce themselves. A four girl stable including a skinny black girl who was my second choice. I will look for her next time.

My choice was Belle, a big girl with huge titties, long legs, and a winning smile. Belle has a very well trimmer bush with a tight hole and a tighter ass. Very friendly and loves to give and receive oral. She also knows how to touch a boy and make him stand at attention. Belle does not kiss.

45 minutes was 80 plus tip.

Yorkposer
03-11-08, 18:59
I tried looking for it and couldn't find it. Also what is customary tip here?

FS=$$

I picked up a wsw near penn and market two days ago, lousy, started with bbbj for a jackson and lincoln, then when I went for fs she said it cost more. ended paying another another jackson and the whole time she told me to hurry.

I forget her name, she wore a black coat and a skull cap, wasn't even that good looking.

Everything that I find is near market and penn, usually the two allyes parallel to market. usually not quality girls, once I had a little girl that was pretty good but expensive.

Everytime I go down toward Phildelphia and queen, I never find any action. Any suggestions?

Thanks all.You're finding more than me!! When are you going out?

Evilangel1
03-12-08, 12:00
You're finding more than me!! When are you going out?

So far I've had most luck in the morning, 7-9, Usually try to do a loop, Market and the 2 alleys that run parallel to it.

I also found that they start comming out around 8ish pm.

A while back I posted that I just happen to be passing by on Queens around 9 pm and picked up this one nice looking girl, but she was expensive and terrible. I've heard of people finding sw on Philidelphia and Queens, but I never seem to find them.

The girl I metioned on Market that ***** a white skull cap, I would suggest not picking her up. She was with her friend short wsw 30's that I did before who was cute but was a little more than I want to spend on a regular basis. If you haven't done her she's worth hitting at least once. Had to negotiate her down but worked out. She wears a denim jacket, brown hair, nice little body.

What we all should do is find out a good price to offer these sw and all stick to the price, if everyone sticks to that price then the girls will be a little easier to negotiate. The hard part is that we all have to be willing to let a girl out of the car if she isn't willing to play for the price. If street walkers keep hearing the same rate from everyone then they will start accepting it, then we all benefit.

At times I actually am willing to do the long drive to Baltimore. If you follow 83 down to the city and go to patterson park, there are tons of girls, I do a couple loops just do decide what flavour i want at the time. And there are a few motels on route 40 close by there that costs .30 for an hour. the girls do the works for .35 down their. and if you take a look on their posts, there are some good looking girls, all day long, around 9 pm though, I've seen some really nice girls. So you just have to decide if it is worth the hour drive. but for sure, once you are down their, you only need one loop and you'll find something that you like.

Evilangel1
03-15-08, 22:21
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share the spoils, I was down in Baltimore last night and struck gold again. Went down 83 to conklin and pulaski hwy and within minutes found this cute little dirty blond girl I had been with before. Got a room for an hour, should have gotten one or two, but anyways recieved an excellent and very willing BBBJ, c/s, dthrwt with cim, all for. 35 plus. 30 for the room at the motel. Pounded the hell out of her and she matched me stroke for stroke, little thin fragile girl, with silky dirty blond hair, so it felt great, not at all rushed, amazing BJ lips, and great tounge. Nice and clean girl, nice B cups and rock hard nips. You all should check it out. I can't believe girls up here charge what they do, I've only hooked up with a couple girls that could match this girl, but they cost much more. I wish I didn't have to drive all the way down there, but for the price I have to sacrifice something.

Anyways, as soon as I figure out how to get the photos off my phone onto my computer, will post some pics.

Good luck hunting everyone.

Was just driving market today after the st. Pattys parade and saw two proch sitters out. One made eyecontact and stood up and started walking towards my car, but I wasn't even looking for action, (since my body is still hurting from pounding the hell out of that poor little girl lastnight). Hadn't seen the girl before so If I see her again she looked like she was worth hitting. Had a nice rack under her a blue tanktop.

Evilangel1
03-17-08, 23:27
Here are three pics of the girl I pounded in Baltimore. I suggest everyone go down there at least once. If you don't want to shell out the $30 for a motel room for an hour, you can still do the works in the car for. 35. There are several areas near by there that are pretty safe. I just prefer a nice large bed when I find a cute piece that's worth really pounding. It's just not as fun in a small car to really get into it and having to constantly look over your shoulder for cops or locals. Plus it is nice having a shower and sink to get cleaned up in and clean girls in. I see it as money well spent. $30 for a nice shower BJ, a queen bed for full unrelentless pounding, No Stress from cops, Mirrors at the head of the bed, on the side and some rooms have mirrors over the bed. Then you have free porn on the tv. Then you can clean up afterwards. So if that isn't worth the extra. 30 bones, then just find a nice hiding spot. It seems like girls are more relaxed in a motel too, cause they don't have the stress of cops either. If we get caught as a first offender we get a smack on the hand and a large fine and maybe a day or two in the can. The girls though are usually not as fortunant since they are repeat offenders, so they go to the slammer for much longer.

Plus you don't have to worry about girls hopping out and skipping with your cash when you are in a motel, cause they will need a ride back and you don't have to worry about looking over your shoulder doing in a car. Where the girl takes your cash, I've had that happen once. I was doing this redhead in the car one night and I must have been too worried watching for cops, cause she was on top bouncing on my piece when I was sitting in the drivers seat. And I must have been so into getting off and watching out for cops, that I didn't realize that the B164 took cash out of my pocket. After that I wised up really quick. So learn from my mistakes.

Back to the point. All I know is my Thighs still hurt from the workout that girl gave me a couple nights ago.

And hope everyone is pushing girls to do the deed for 35 here. Cause that will be better for everyone. We get to shop more often, and they will have more steady business. I don't know what girls are charging you all, but for me girls seem to reluctantly do the deed for 45, usually trying to get 65. So for me 65 for less quality girls here makes the drive to baltimore more appealing. Don't get me wrong I prefer to keep business local. It just has to be worth it.

Hope you are all in. I think this weekend I am going to do just that. Pick up a couple of girls say 35 and be firm. I might not get any action but that will start setting the groundwork cause if I let them out, the next guy lets them out, the the next time they hear it, they may think, S41t! I need some money quick, I can't just hop in and out of cars all night. And badabing we have a convert. The more converts then the more often we can go out. Cause instead of spending 45-60 on a given weekend, we can go out twice. Then the girls think they are doing well cause they are getting picked up more ofthen. Cause now you just see them walking around hopeing for someone to spend a bunch, but a fast penny is better than a slow nickel. We just have to teach them.

Sorry this is so long. Thanks for all your posts. I think we can really help eachother out.

Southpaw
03-19-08, 20:32
Local newspaper reported that the cops nabbed 13 people in an undercover operation last Saturday.

http://ydr.inyork.com//ci_8596449

Evilangel1
03-19-08, 23:50
Wow that is a big bust. Interesting that the other big bust that they had was on a Saturday as well, not that long ago. So that would be a good heads up. That is amazing that they are finding so many around Princess. I aways hear about action over there but every time I go over their I've only hooked up once. Plus it is a decent drive to find a safe spot leaving their as opposed to Market, where you there are several places and you are out of the city.

Anyways, keep safe out there, thanks for the heads up.

Local newspaper reported that the cops nabbed 13 people in an undercover operation last Saturday.

Evilangel1
03-23-08, 00:20
Tell me if that makes any sense at all. Cops are out busting everyone for something that is completely natural, Everyone has to have sex. But Then when people are out there shooting each other and fire chiefs are leaving loaded guns in their cars to be stolen, where are the cops at?

Drove around Market tonight and there were plenty of LE out. Saw a car pickup a SW in a red Hoody right in front of me but didn't see anyone else walking around so I figured it was too dangerous to go shopping with LE all over the place.

Nnsgphoto
03-24-08, 09:12
I think its questionable whether this is entirely on topic, but it is my opinion that this kind of board is covered by the first ammendment. Since the board is a more or less anonymous internet message board. That and I am fairly certain that LE would need to prove that the poster had actually violated a law. I think all of us have been online long enough to know that 95% of people on line are talking out their asses.

I can say that I am the king of France on here, but thats not proof that I actually did. Until LE has actual proof its kinda hard to prosecute.

Why go to all the work of tracking down people on a board like this when you can just set up a sting using the info gathered here too. Just because LE is dumb that doesn't mean they are stupid.

Evilangel1
03-24-08, 22:58
Yeah, you bring up a real point. So I hope that we aren't loosing out on quality info from people because of it though. Anyone ever been inside the bar/grille on the corner of Belvadeare and Market? It is the little corner place with the yelllow sign. I was doing the route tonight and thought I found a really cute girl walking with what I thought was her pimp, did a couple passes but they never accnowledge me so I was bummed that she wasn't a working girl, she had an amazing round ass.

Anyways, back on track, That bar/grille, I passed it a few times doing the route and saw one girl who seemed like a street walker go in, looked an 8 from a distance. She went in with two black guys that one of which I have seen before with a SW. A few passes later, I saw one SW that I recognized walk in thier. So I'm just wondering what's going in that place. Any info would be great. Other than that, there was NO action out tonight, I spent about a half maybe pushing an hour doing the Market circuit. Any suggestions? Seems like that last bust cleaned house. Oh, Saturday I was happy to see one of my old regulars pass walking around. Judy, don't know if anyone is familiar with her, from a distance she looks pretty nice, but she's probably 35ish thin, nice cooch, very willing. She gave me her number a long time ago, and we used to hook up, but shes since then lost her cell phone and hasn't gotten a new one. You can sometimes see her by Penn and Market. She lives right there in the building on Penn, accross the street from the rim store. If you haven't tagged her, She's worth tapping once. She new some really good spots. Picked her up in the morning a couple times, and was able to do the deed nicely in the car once, another time she took me to this field, at first I was nervous about, cause I always worry about people comming around, but Amazingly enough I did her out side of the car, full service with CIM, too bad she spits, love watching a girl swallow. Anyways, looks, 6ish, attitude 8ish, technique I give a solid 9. I forget If she allowed me to do anal on her or not. Anyways, pick her up once. Black coat, usually wears a skull cap hat, black hair kinda redish. Judy Frankovitz.

Evilangel1
03-24-08, 23:25
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2156&page=3&pp=15

I know you are probably all tired of hearing about baltimore, but hey take a look at this link. It is the baltimore SW report Check out the pic near the bottom, Diamond if the link gets earsed go the baltimore MD forum and go to the file 2 & 3 check out some of the pics. There are some really cute girls down their. It's just some proof of the quality they have compared to what we have. That is why I think we need to make sure we are only offering 35 to the girls here. Cause that is all they are worth.

Anyone have any luck lately, I think after that bust SW have really been hard to find. The few that have been out lately I've just missed, someone has beaten me to the punch.

Evilangel1
03-30-08, 22:07
Hey found this really hot girl, anyone ever heard of anything?

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ers/622026216.html

Evilangel1
04-01-08, 07:07
Hey everyone,

Just to let you know what was going on. I was driving through york on Market street yeasterday morning, I saw one of my usuals back out. Her name is Judy Frankowitz, I guess she must have found herself a new coat. She is now wearing a white puffy coat. She's about 35ish but looks like she's been ridden pretty hard, but don't let that scare you, I had her trained a while back. $35 for half and half, used to get BBBJ, f/s better make sure you have a protection just to help speed things up, she will be willing to do it without, I would strongly suggest not doing so, since she seems like she's strung out and probably has everything imaginable. Anyways, used to end with CIM. Not the best rack, but she is very willing and has a nice trimmed bush. Definantly worth tapping once or twice.

Looks looks 6-7

Body 7

Attitude 9

Price 9

Remember like a pro, she will try to talk you up in price but hey, if she is conducting business in the rain, you know shes desperate. So I appreciate everyone keeping her honest at $35 so we can all have a go at her when we have a little cash on hand and need a fun lay. You can even go a little rough on her her cooch is willing. I always find that the older SW like it deep and hard where the you where the younger ones haven't quite built that in them yet. Anyways happy hunting.

Oh btw that was about 8:30 a. M. I was out. I did see one other girl out too, don't know if she was working or not. Be careful with all the police action, seems like there was quite a bit of police out in the past few weeks,

Also seems like there were random people just sitting around watching, not pimp looking, so don't know if there are ULE out or not. So be careful all.

Luvsfelatio
04-03-08, 12:46
Don't give these hoe's $35, $20 is the going price don't rasie the stakes. Unless they suck the balls and spit on the mu-fuca. Met a nice one on market street yestuday said her name was kim. Looks ok just got back out after 4 mt. But they way ya'll are describing judy it might be her. Very out going spits on the dick lots of ball action parked in a alley of of market in the day time very good spot no traffic didn't rush pull out tits very out going took the nut down no spitter and siad she had a friend who suck the balls while she suck if I wanted but don't like going into these crack houses.