PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Yyxx
02-16-06, 14:53
I periodically travel to the greater Port Charlotte metroplex, and I was wondering about opportunites there? I note that in a 2003 report, a poster mentioned lingerie modelling places, but I haven't been able to find any by searching the internet yellow pages. Anyone have any info?

What I did find, while searching under "Alternative Medicine > All Other Alternative Clinics and Practices" (a category I found through looking up some of the Sarasota AMPs I found advertised in the sports section), was a couple of places called Relaxation Station and Sensations, which are both also listed under "Aromatherapy". Both are open until 11pm, which sounds promising. Anybody have any experience with these fine establishments?

Pussy Hunter
05-17-06, 08:01
Hey Mongers,

I will be down there on Saturday, is there any action to be had there or is it a dead area? If anyone has anything to report, I's appreciate your comments!

Be Safe, PH

BigBadLou305
05-18-06, 06:17
Hey Mongers,

I will be down there on Saturday, is there any action to be had there or is it a dead area? If anyone has anything to report, I's appreciate your comments!

Be Safe, PH

Ok go south on us1 and make right on SW 328st all the way till u hit SW 187ave. Between us1 and 187av you'll see a few sw's but mostly bsw's. SW 328st is also Lucy st which also connects to MLK Blvd as u drive halfway toward 187ave which is about 1min west of US1.

Randwolf70
06-20-06, 09:13
I haven't posted here in forever because I came a frog's hair of getting busted last year - some info that was shared with me on the board and then I had shared on the board lead me into a "what seemed like" a setup or sting based on the info I gave. If the girl hadn't been quick with her thinking it would have been jail for both of us, and she was a outcall girl not a sw. I have mostly been just watching the boards but I believe things have cooled off and I will get back into posting about my trolling. Just be careful because the cops must watch this place from time to time because I was in tally at a hotel - not the SI - but a regular one for a setup meeting and as we were going in the room there were three undercover cops there out of nowhere asking a ton of questions. Thank god this is america and you do still have certain rights as long as you have clothes on. Any way - I look forward to getting back into posting and maybe PW can get a couple of us together in tallly again.

Bill Buxton
06-20-06, 09:28
I haven't posted here in forever because I came a frog's hair of getting busted last year - some info that was shared with me on the board and then I had shared on the board lead me into a "what seemed like" a setup or sting based on the info I gave. If the girl hadn't been quick with her thinking it would have been jail for both of us, and she was a outcall girl not a sw. I have mostly been just watching the boards but I believe things have cooled off and I will get back into posting about my trolling. Just be careful because the cops must watch this place from time to time because I was in tally at a hotel - not the SI - but a regular one for a setup meeting and as we were going in the room there were three undercover cops there out of nowhere asking a ton of questions. Thank god this is america and you do still have certain rights as long as you have clothes on. Any way - I look forward to getting back into posting and maybe PW can get a couple of us together in tallly again.Things are changing here and we must all do what it takes to stay safe.LE is using this place more than we think all over not just your backyard...

WORLD FAMOUS;

B.B...

Cutter 436
06-20-06, 19:31
Agreed - I post on Tampa and several NJ boards, and I believe LE monoitors most of the boards. I try to be a little cryptic, and will respond to real posting members for further info.

Madra Bid Dog
08-19-06, 18:30
there are sigthings around pt charlotte now and then but is hit or miss. today saturday noon I spotted a WSW on Kingshighway near the now defunct Palmetto trailer park near US 41. a bit older but to not a bad body. face however was kinda of a 4/10. she was picked up and when i was returning from the store an hour later she was there again waving at traffic. also keep an eye out on Gardner along 41 some WSW can be found during the day but havent looked at night yet

enjoy!

Cork Sucker
10-21-06, 15:01
Saw ugly about 25 yr old female flagging cars by Shell station on Harbour Blvd. Also saw several WF with bags walking 41 at diffent times of the morning and day. Also saw BF flaging me down . Way 2 old and ugly though. It seems number of homeless females increases in Charlotte county. Too bad they are all ugly and chubby.I would not touch one of those with a 9 feet pole.

Madra Bid Dog
11-23-06, 16:07
Yes I agree, the homeless numbers are increasing and the sightings are more common in Pt Charlotte. however the quality is Extremely bad. however for the desperate ones it might be the right stuff.

Saw ugly about 25 yr old female flagging cars by Shell station on Harbour Blvd. Also saw several WF with bags walking 41 at diffent times of the morning and day. Also saw BF flaging me down . Way 2 old and ugly though. It seems number of homeless females increases in Charlotte county. Too bad they are all ugly and chubby.I would not touch one of those with a 9 feet pole.

Cork Sucker
11-30-06, 16:36
On my way to Venice saw young girl(15-16) flagging cars by Byscane in North Port then saw another one in Venice (about 17- 18) Very strange.Very nice looking young girls. Most likely was one of those pedophile busts.

Cork Sucker
01-07-07, 00:36
Yes Port Charlotte and Puta Gorda is not a place for ******. Thats for sure. For 20 yrs here have not seen a decent looking **** yet. Never visited local aromatherapy places though. I have noticed young Puerto.Rican and Cuban girls working at Florida Spa across from old publix in PC. They barely speak English. I wonder how in the world did they get their license. They do massages. Never tried them. I had some other business there and noticed that room where massage was about to take place was very very dark, only had 1 small candlle illuminating massage room. Looked very inviting but I had to run, did no have enough time. I wonder if any of you guys can give more feedback on that place? I mean those girls. I bet they do more than masages.

Some of the bravest ones and more expirienced ones should check them out. Even if they do not do that, persuade them to start:)

Ho Finder
02-12-07, 19:39
Has anybody tried this place out of Port Charlotte? I found them on craigslist.org and call the number which appeared to be a Englewood number and some guy answered and gave me the number to Port Charlotte which is Essence of life. A really attractive voice told me to come see them off Midway in the adult store for fun. Just wanted to get some feedback before I make the 45 min ride.

Member #6561
03-28-07, 08:51
I saw a mongerer in a pick-up do a quick turn around and scoop up a WSW north of W. Palmetto Park Road and North Dixie Hwy about 6 PM yesterday. She was about 35 years old with long auburn hair.

If the mongerer reads the forum, I'm wondering what she was like.

nocbj4me

Magicman45
03-28-07, 15:45
Has anybody tried this place out of Port Charlotte? I found them on craigslist.org and call the number which appeared to be a Englewood number and some guy answered and gave me the number to Port Charlotte which is Essence of life. A really attractive voice told me to come see them off Midway in the adult store for fun. Just wanted to get some feedback before I make the 45 min ride.Essense is like the other aromatherapy shops in the area. Fee upfront with $$ on the back side for fs. I was there a month or so ago and the provider had a few miles on her and was obcessed with cosmetic surgery. These shops are reliable but the quality is not there for the price.

Davey Will
07-04-07, 14:13
LEO gets another one, man what a waste of taxpayer dollars.

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/newswire/story/spa-workers-charged-with-prostitution/

Smit67
07-10-07, 03:04
deleted, too detailed......

Iva Bigun
08-01-07, 08:25
My travels will be taking me around Marianna this coming Saturday.

Any Senior or trusted members care to share any possible info? Will be glad to trade info if you're ever up around the Carolinas or Tennessee.

Please PM me if you have any info.

Later,
Iva B.

Snook
08-01-07, 10:26
There hasn't been much on Perry in a while... why don't you post at least something general. You deleted your post because it was too detailed. For a first time poster, you should get the info out there. I would appreciate the detailed info, use PM if you are more comfortable... especially with senior members with a good posting record. Welcome to the board

Happy hunting...
Snook

Tacobumper
08-14-07, 13:23
Any action in Stuart or Port St. Lucie ?

VerySlowly
08-27-07, 21:59
Any action in Stuart or Port St. Lucie ?
Look on craigslist in florida--Treasure coast----VS

Boba Fetto
09-10-07, 00:46
Can I get any info on the action in Perry?

Brian Logan
11-13-07, 02:42
Back in 2001, I used to go regularly to see Kate at IntoGroundWork. She have the best massages in my life. I have had the most exhilarating sessions that would make you explode. I know I saw she left FL a few years ago, but was wondering if anyone else had comments or stories of her sessions.

Nite Mover 669
11-13-07, 20:00
Back in 2001, I used to go regularly to see Kate at IntoGroundWork. She have the best massages in my life. I have had the most exhilarating sessions that would make you explode. I know I saw she left FL a few years ago, but was wondering if anyone else had comments or stories of her sessions.Isn't she the lady that had a partner named Daniel and they would do couple massages?

Longnstrong1
11-27-07, 11:08
I also frequented Kate up in Tarpon some years back. Not only did she give an outstanding deep tissue massage but she also was not shy about digging into those tough to reach places to bring out all the week's stress and bring about total relaxation. Explosive was just one of the adjectives that I would call appropriate. Oh for providers like Kate again. What is a guy to do?

Brian Logan
11-28-07, 02:48
I also frequented Kate up in Tarpon some years back. Not only did she give an outstanding deep tissue massage but she also was not shy about digging into those tough to reach places to bring out all the week's stress and bring about total relaxation. Explosive was just one of the adjectives that I would call appropriate. Oh for providers like Kate again. What is a guy to do?She did do couples massages with a guy, but never dealt with him.

I remember my first time with her, she didn't do anything but massage me and tease me and she left the room. I was taking care of my own thing and she came back into the room and said don't stop. And she watched me finish. For the next 2 years, 3-4 times a month I went back to her. The last few months with her, during our regular massage, she really started massage those dark areas and was very exhilarating. I am not sure how detailed I can get here but I would love to tell my stories with her.

I have lived up and down the east coast from NY to FL and experienced massages everywhere I have lived, and have to say Kate gave the best and they had the most explosive results. She was very nice and sweet, just imagine if she were 10-15 years younger and hotter. I miss her more than any others. I hope she is well.

Bcfrog
01-11-08, 13:03
Where is the action in ST Augustine?

Okaynow 2001
01-11-08, 14:38
Nowhere, Man.

Where is the action in ST Augustine?

Bcfrog
01-14-08, 11:07
Nowhere, Man.Anything close to St. Augustine(20 to 30 mi)?

Bsmith122
01-15-08, 16:12
try http://ashley449ers.com/

Malabar
01-16-08, 09:00
try http://ashley449ers.com/

She's now posting ni the TBD Miami forum.

Mal

Jackhamner73
05-05-08, 20:24
Yes Port Charlotte and Puta Gorda is not a place for ******. Thats for sure. For 20 yrs here have not seen a decent looking **** yet. Never visited local aromatherapy places though. I have noticed young Puerto.Rican and Cuban girls working at Florida Spa across from old publix in PC. They barely speak English. I wonder how in the world did they get their license. They do massages. Never tried them. I had some other business there and noticed that room where massage was about to take place was very very dark, only had 1 small candlle illuminating massage room. Looked very inviting but I had to run, did no have enough time. I wonder if any of you guys can give more feedback on that place? I mean those girls. I bet they do more than masages.

Some of the bravest ones and more expirienced ones should check them out. Even if they do not do that, persuade them to start:)So what you're saying is that I've moved to the only place on earth where a monger comes to rehabilitate himself? WTF? I know the social life sucks here but the pay-as-you-go life too? Looks like my plans to move back west are in full swing now.

Dylanb
05-15-08, 01:21
Anyone know of anything (clubs, parlors, SWs) by Highway 78 in Lake Okeechobee? I got duped into going there for two months and would like to have some entertainment setup before I'm down there with the 55+ crowd.

Madra Bid Dog
06-06-08, 21:55
So what you're saying is that I've moved to the only place on earth where a monger comes to rehabilitate himself? WTF? .

THAT IS HILLARIOUS!! lol i love it. but yes PT charlotte is not good for action. u must head to sarasota or try CL for some punta and venice ladies.

R Consultant
06-07-08, 13:20
Now thats funny we all might save some serious money if we moved down there with you. Not sure were west is for you but I would have to say you will be putting some miles on your car to get some P4P action.
Sorry but its better than going broke.

Happy Hunting..

So what you're saying is that I've moved to the only place on earth where a monger comes to rehabilitate himself? WTF? I know the social life sucks here but the pay-as-you-go life too? Looks like my plans to move back west are in full swing now.

Jackhamner73
06-07-08, 19:28
Hey R,

West as in AZ, LOL.

I've been reading as much of the forums as possible over the past few weeks in Tpa and Orl. Seems to me that I really do need to make some road trips for any action.

With any signs of life at least 1 to 3 hours away I can probably cut my costs down tremendously. At $90 to fill the gas tank I could almost make 2 trips to the Orl area (getting back the 2nd time might be a little extra, LOL). So if I were to make bi-weekly incall trips it would cost me roughly 3-5$ a month, whereas if it were more easily accessible I'd go more frequently. Say once a week. That would run me in the 6-8$ range. I guess in a way I should be thankful.

If either you or Madra Bid Dog have any "suggestions" please feel free to pm me. RTFF is a long and tedious task trying to weed out the good from the bad.

Thanks, happy hunting and be safe.

John Millor
06-16-08, 16:14
Well, I just got moved to the treasure coast and commute from ft pierce to Stuart every day. Came from orlando which had Rentals everywhere to down here which I can't seem to find any. Can anyone help me out? Is there anywhere I can drive to pic up SW?

Anyone. Please?

Horn Dog Too
09-04-08, 00:02
Traveling Mongers Beware of this Place in Hudson on HWy 19.

What a fucking Rip OFF! I am so pissed off I can hardly see straight. After a pleasant round of golf and a dinner and beer at Hooters, I'm driving north on Hy 19 and spot a very pleasant sign. Pleasure Spa and Sun Club. Now I am in desparate need of a FIO (female induced orgasm). I stop in and the sign says "Do not enter if nudity and the lifestyle offends you" I think "Alllll Right! I step in and talk to a very pleasant older gentleman who gives me the tour and says you'll be bathed and rubbed by a woman. You'll be nude she'll be nude and she works for tips. OOOOOKKKKK. I know the code. So I pay the. 4 house fee for 1/2 hour, pick a beautiful red head named Angie and she asks me to set the tip on a shelf. 50. 100 dollars it's up to me. OK so I lay 70 dollars, strip and lay on my back. She comes in and starts a lame little sponge bath and a lame ass lotion rub on my chest and legs. No teasing, no touching the boys. I'm asking about 1/2 way through this, aren't you getting nude too? The gentleman said we would both be nude. So off comes her little sash on the bottom and it took further coaxing to get the top off. She does have a fine little body. But she left the g string on. I was sortof pissed. Then she says OK, fronts done, flip over. I said "How about the rest? No HJ? NO BJ? She says no, we don't do that here. You're kidding I say. No she says, so why the range of tips? If I give you more can I talk you into it? Nope. Turn over. So I do and she gets lame on my back and legs. And says you're done, get dressed.

So I'm too pissed to say anything and I just leave. Never again. I did pass a place called dusk to dawn. Does anyone know if this is the same type of rippoff?

Smitty Smitt
09-12-08, 00:19
Anyone have any luck finding any action in Eustis, Tavares, Mt. Dora or Umatilla? Been in the area for months and havent seen anything. There's got to be something to be had.

Sikpup
09-12-08, 09:26
Smitty: There is Sara 19 year old blond in Altoona advertises on Ocala c/l. She had glowing reviews on the Orlando chapter of this forum from several senior members.

Qetuo
02-15-09, 19:39
Anyone have any information?

Oldbamaman
02-20-09, 09:29
I was just wondering if there is any action in Crestview. I always stop there to buy lottery tickets on my way to Pensacola. In case I hit it big I would like to celebrate at that monment.

Biggd8888
02-26-09, 15:27
Hey guys, been here in North Port for a week or so. Was looking for some hot spots to check out. Seems like it is dead around PT and NP?

Biggd8888
02-26-09, 23:05
Hey there guys.

Just moved down to North port. Is there any action here or in PC?

Jeep 95
04-05-09, 11:26
Traveling Mongers Beware of this Place in Hudson on HWy 19.

What a fucking Rip OFF! I am so pissed off I can hardly see straight. After a pleasant round of golf and a dinner and beer at Hooters, I'm driving north on Hy 19 and spot a very pleasant sign. Pleasure Spa and Sun Club. Now I am in desparate need of a FIO (female induced orgasm). I stop in and the sign says "Do not enter if nudity and the lifestyle offends you" I think "Alllll Right! I step in and talk to a very pleasant older gentleman who gives me the tour and says you'll be bathed and rubbed by a woman. You'll be nude she'll be nude and she works for tips. OOOOOKKKKK. I know the code. So I pay the. 4 house fee for 1/2 hour, pick a beautiful red head named Angie and she asks me to set the tip on a shelf. 50. 100 dollars it's up to me. OK so I lay 70 dollars, strip and lay on my back. She comes in and starts a lame little sponge bath and a lame ass lotion rub on my chest and legs. No teasing, no touching the boys. I'm asking about 1/2 way through this, aren't you getting nude too? The gentleman said we would both be nude. So off comes her little sash on the bottom and it took further coaxing to get the top off. She does have a fine little body. But she left the g string on. I was sortof pissed. Then she says OK, fronts done, flip over. I said "How about the rest? No HJ? NO BJ? She says no, we don't do that here. You're kidding I say. No she says, so why the range of tips? If I give you more can I talk you into it? Nope. Turn over. So I do and she gets lame on my back and legs. And says you're done, get dressed.

So I'm too pissed to say anything and I just leave. Never again. I did pass a place called dusk to dawn. Does anyone know if this is the same type of rippoff?

Tip after, not before

Loafer Boat
05-01-09, 06:48
Anyone have any information?
I know this is an older post, but just saw it. It's been about a year since I've been there. But it was always legit. In fact, they do as many colonics as they do massages. Lots of older women hanging around to get thier pipes cleaned. They had a cute Hatian girl named Berthie that gave a great legit massage.

Hairball
05-21-09, 18:50
Anyone have any luck finding any action in Eustis, Tavares, Mt. Dora or Umatilla? Been in the area for months and havent seen anything. There's got to be something to be had.

Smitty,
This is kinda close, as reported by the Orlando Slantenal. Deluxe Motel on North 14th st plus back streets near Hwy 27 and west Main st. Story said 3 girls busted, hope that was not all of them.

M Fever
05-28-09, 01:31
Is there anything in Sebring? I will be there over this weekend bored outta my skull.

NorthBound
05-28-09, 10:00
There is nothing. Town closes at 9pm.

If you are stuck there try MLK but only cruise two times maximum. Sometimes you can find a bsw or even a wsw away from the dealers. The whole drug scene is only a block and half---residental block that is. You can drive it in 15 seconds. If there is no one out then that's it. Also there is construction around that section so some of the streets are dead ends. Drive by during the day and then again after sunset. You may get lucky, but will need to lower your monger standards to pick them up.

Better option is to drive up to winter haven for a few hours and then come back. Better chances there.

No info on escorts or yellow page ads.... Don't believe there are any amp's.
Maybe get a regular a massage from an ad in the paper with the hopes of a happy ending might be an option.

BrainLocked
07-01-09, 18:08
Greetings! Do any of you know of services available in the upper Keys? I will be there to scuba in a couple of weeks and would like to find some relaxation. Feel free to PM me.

Thank you!

Phat Prophet
07-05-09, 16:49
Greetings! Do any of you know of services available in the upper Keys? I will be there to scuba in a couple of weeks and would like to find some relaxation. Feel free to PM me.

Thank you!Closest stroll I found was in Florida City and it was really hit or miss. Try Krome Ave near the old hotels. I posted about it in another thread below. Spent a few weeks in the upper keys area and didn't see anything remotely promising but didn't hit any bars which is where you'd probably find them.

LE is thick as thieves on the highway and it wouldn't be long at all before they figured out who was strolling.

Do yourself a big favor and stick to the speed limit, not a day went by without seeing someone getting written up and would easily see 3 or 4 on a weekend day. They patrol constantly.

Heard varying reviews about Scrub Club in Key west but that's all the way at the other end and a long ass slow drive to get there.

Try Back Page and look at south Miami if you are shooting for more upscale, I bet you could get a take out if you were willing to pay.

Tmpdvl
11-12-09, 01:44
Passing through lakeview drive around noon. There appears to be one or two WSW strolling kenilworth. Had to run but so them doing the loop near that hotel and in abandoned lot.

Good luck and be safe.

Highlordjr
11-12-09, 03:43
Does anybody know any escorts in hialeah?

I new here by the way. Just trying to get some tail.

Maxim V
01-29-10, 05:13
Any action here?

Rubs Are Fun
03-18-10, 20:55
Desperate for something in the Sebring/Avon Park area I decided to cruise MLK this evening. Yikes! That's a scary area. There was some kind of nightclub that was playing loud music and when I drove by a bunch of brothers were outside and there were two females in the street. One was leaning into a car window and the other was just walking in the street. The one walking in the street looked really alarming, like she was spaced out of her mind.

Surely, there must be some talent around here. I'd settle for a quick HJ in the car at this point.

I'm new to these parts. Left the St. Louis area where there were tons of choices, massage parlors, escorts, private masseuses, you name it.

I haven't had a good release since I moved here months ago.

There is nothing. Town closes at 9pm.

If you are stuck there try MLK but only cruise two times maximum. Sometimes you can find a BSW or even a WSW away from the dealers. The whole drug scene is only a block and half-residental block that is. You can drive it in 15 seconds. If there is no one out then that's it. Also there is construction around that section so some of the streets are dead ends. Drive by during the day and then again after sunset. You may get lucky, but will need to lower your monger standards to pick them up.

Better option is to drive up to winter haven for a few hours and then come back. Better chances there.

No info on escorts or yellow page ads. Don't believe there are any AMP's.

Maybe get a regular a massage from an ad in the paper with the hopes of a happy ending might be an option.

FLdog
04-14-10, 13:26
Any action in the bars or independents around Lake City? Any help appreciated.

Lake City
05-29-10, 05:56
Any action in the bars or independents around Lake City? Any help appreciated.There use to be a few hanging around Odel's bar giving head in the back parking lot. Other than that not much in Lake city.

Jrad0205
06-02-10, 20:49
Can anyone confirm this girl in the following ad? I'll be visiting in a while and she got back to me pretty quick after I emailed her. Last thing I need is to get busted while on vacation.

http://lakecity.craigslist.org/ads/1768517147.html

Thanks!

VerySlowly
06-05-10, 23:05
Can anyone confirm this girl in the following ad? I'll be visiting in a while and she got back to me pretty quick after I emailed her. Last thing I need is to get busted while on vacation.

http://lakecity.craigslist.org/ads/1768517147.html

Thanks!

The picture was very generic, not particularly sexy which means the police could post it and a judge would not have any problem with enticement. , nothing indicating sex at all in the ad which means you will have to run your mouth or send graphic e-mails to get info on services or rates etc. (additional evidence of your intentions)

Personally I live here and knowing what I know about the outlying counties around Orlando and the attitudes of their right wing, holier than thou Sheriffs. Listen closely.

I WOULDN'T GO ANYWHERE NEAR THAT AD AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE COMING ON VACATION YOU DON"T WANT TO GO HOME ON PROBATION!!!!!----VS

Jrad0205
06-08-10, 18:54
I've never gone the CL route. To risky. She emailed me with a few face pics and a ton of info on what she will do and costs. Another red flag. Oh well....

The picture was very generic, not particularly sexy which means the police could post it and a judge would not have any problem with enticement. , nothing indicating sex at all in the ad which means you will have to run your mouth or send graphic e-mails to get info on services or rates etc. (additional evidence of your intentions)

Personally I live here and knowing what I know about the outlying counties around Orlando and the attitudes of their right wing, holier than thou Sheriffs. Listen closely.

I WOULDN'T GO ANYWHERE NEAR THAT AD AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE COMING ON VACATION YOU DON"T WANT TO GO HOME ON PROBATION!!!!!----VS

Jay Travels
11-15-10, 21:50
Once upon a time this board use to be jumpin! Seems a little dead these days. I have been coming to the area for years but have only recently started posting. So I'm looking for a little intel if anyone is willing to share. I usually hit the local strolls like bob skies, gibson, etc. Once picked an awesome WSW on lovejoy but to be honest lovejoy scares me becasue all the side streets are deadends. I'd really like to find an affordable escort down here.

So hit me up if your willing to share. I will return the favor if I gather any intel.

Brose526
04-12-11, 14:52
Going fishing at the end of April.

Any info? Ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Rubs Are Fun
07-02-11, 07:19
I moved here from St. Louis a little over a year and a half ago. Back there, we had our pick of dozens and dozens providers, massage parlors, SW's, etc.

You can imagine the "culture shock" I have gone through moving to an area with so little resources. YIKES!

There was a gal in Sebring that gave massages out of her home. I saw her once, then she moved away.

Is there no available tension relief anywhere in Highlands county?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Welladjusted
07-13-11, 20:06
I would be interested too. I travel through there about twice a month and have not seen anthing interesting yet.

WA

Toball69
03-10-13, 22:36
Does anyone have any info / contacts in this area? I am here on and off during the year but have yet to find anyone in my area and just not up to driving south. Appreciate any info you can share.

FL Wingman
03-20-13, 20:50
Does anyone have any info / contacts in this area? I am here on and off during the year but have yet to find anyone in my area and just not up to driving south. Appreciate any info you can share.I have intel for this area I would share with you, what are you looking for? Big small, old young? Not a great selection but not bad.

Wingman

Clown2460
04-14-13, 09:11
I have intel for this area I would share with you, what are you looking for? Big small, old young? Not a great selection but not bad.

WingmanI'm in that Hobe Sound area a lot I'm looking big or old.

Phun Hunter
05-20-13, 12:13
Has anyone ever had any action in Marianna? I'm from here and would love to find some play at home.

Nydru90
08-08-13, 02:00
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/energenic-fun-and-sexy-aim-to-please-36/8974884

Pic Mike
11-18-13, 18:45
Any provider recommendations for the Melbourne, Cocoa, FL area?

Cypress272
11-19-13, 21:22
I'm visiting Jensen Beach and a few weeks and looking for recommendations. I'm not sure if this is the best place to post.- I may post on a few other locations as well.

Here's what I'm looking for: (1) real deep tissue massage, not a simple "body rub"; (2) do not want a HE or other extras but do want an erotic, sensual massage / experience with lots of tensing and occasionally touching / massaging all parts as a part of the overall massage experience; (3) a bonus would be if the provider was au natural, or at least topless, but not completing necessary if the massage is good; and (4) nice, safe, clean, decreed location. Any recommendation? Please send me a PM.

Any good golf course recommendations is also appreciated.

Thanks for the info.

MoonlightBiker
12-04-13, 14:34
I don't get it. Sebring Florida is growing like crazy with all the race fans coming down. Yet I can't find a simple rub & tug massage anywhere. Is it just me or is this area 100% dead?

Hawkeye49
12-05-13, 05:01
I don't get it. Sebring Florida is growing like crazy with all the race fans coming down. Yet I can't find a simple rub & tug massage anywhere. Is it just me or is this area 100% dead?The area is 100% dead. However if you find something please share!

MoonlightBiker
12-09-13, 00:07
The area is 100% dead. However if you find something please share!I found a cat that was pretty friendly at the Holiday Inn. But it only wanted food. Nothing else to share.

TrollingFor
08-30-15, 16:40
Is there anything in Okeechobee? Massage, escort or anyone? I haven't even seen a street walker, strip club or bookstore out here.

SnapCrackle
09-06-15, 09:30
Is there anything in Okeechobee? Massage, escort or anyone? I haven't even seen a street walker, strip club or bookstore out here.Nothing my friend. You will have to take a drive to ft peirce.

MrBill469
03-21-16, 01:56
Is there anything in Okeechobee? Massage, escort or anyone? I haven't even seen a street walker, strip club or bookstore out here.Beijing Massage Spa at 210 NW Park Street, Suite 104, Okeechobee, FL 34972 (Ph: 863-623-4767). www.beijingmassagespa.net.

This place is affiliated with an AMP of the same name in Sebring, FL (I believe the Sebring location is the newer one. Opened sumer 2015). While I haven't been to the Okeechobee location, I can attest to the sister location, in Sebring, being a Rub-and-Tug shop (. 6/ hr + . 4 tip) and there is absolutely ZERO additional services beyond the simple HE.

As implied by the name, the attendants are all Chinese, hence the limited service levels. The attendants are also all well over 40, fully (and plainly) clothed, with no disrobing and VERY limited hands-roaming allowed by the client (outside clothes, and seldom more than just the back / butt). On the PLUS side, the massages are usually very thorough and pretty good (varies with each attendant).

MrBill469
03-27-16, 20:46
I don't get it. Sebring Florida is growing like crazy with all the race fans coming down. Yet I can't find a simple rub & tug massage anywhere. Is it just me or is this area 100% dead?I'm digging up this old post, quoted above, just to log the reference to what little action I'm aware of in Sebring, Florida. And plea for SOMEONE to report on something more. ANYTHING more, in the area.

I've recently reported on the dreams, in other threads on the FL - OTHER AREAS forum, about Beijing Massage at 1121 US 27 South, Sebring, FL 33870, located FAR back off the road about 0. 3 miles south of the traffic light at Hammock Road and US 27 (sign by the road reading "Asian Massage".). From reading the full report in the MASSAGE PARLOR REPORTS thread of this forum, you'll see the place is a very basic rub-and-tub shack (0. 6 hour massage + 0. 4 tip) with ZERO extras beyond that highly limited level of service. This is apparently a "sister location" to an AMP, by the same name, in Okeechobee, FL.

For those of us in this area that seek a fuller and more complete level of service, it seems to be a vast wasteland and I'm hoping someone will jump in here and point me / us to something better that is closer than the 80 mile drive to Sarasota. Anyone? Anyone?

MrBill469
04-03-16, 18:04
... plea for SOMEONE to report on something more. ANYTHING more, in the area.Ok, I did find a couple of Lakeland-BP ads recently, although the pics of the talent don't entice me personally:

Posting under names "Sweet Bri" and "Chanel" (pics confirm it's the same chubby tatted BBW), there's this ad from Mar27,2016:

http://lakeland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-bri/17576968

. And a second ad, posted Mar19,2016, for another girl in Lake Placid:

http://lakeland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/wren-in-lake-placid-available-for-incalls/19465914

This ad may expire from BP, but it reads thus:

Lets have some fun!!!
Available only at Night 10pm and later.
Young and cute 5' 1" 21 year old.
DD free. Very discreet.
100 hh 150 fh
INCALLS ONLY located in Lake Placid
Text or Call Wren at 989 397 3901.

MrBill469
12-02-16, 02:49
I think the odds are pretty long on this, but I'll ask anyway: Has anyone checked out the "Professional NURU" offering from this ad?

http://lakeland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nuru-professional-n-sebring/21364671

She's posting this ad in a bunch of BP cities surrounding Highlands County, from Lakeland, to Ft Myers, to West Palm. If I don't hear anything from you guys, and IF I end up TOFTT and giving her a try, I will report back, but I am loathe to be that guy to TOFTT if there's any intel out there whatsoever.

The only other adult service I have found within 80 miles of Sebring is the Beijing Massage Spa, but that's only a Chinese jack-shack with older ladies (see posts below). There is an occasional ad for a tatoo'd BBW in Sebring, but her pics are definitely NOT what I'm looking for.

TwinStars
12-04-16, 18:00
Looking for this mix treat. Would love to sample the goods again.

Does anyone know where I can find her new number.

http://www.companionsreviews.com/reviews/727-710-5201-review.490370/

MrBill469
12-19-16, 02:47
I think the odds are pretty long on this, but I'll ask anyway: Has anyone checked out the "Professional NURU" offering from this ad?

http://lakeland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nuru-professional-n-sebring/21364671

She's posting this ad in a bunch of BP cities surrounding Highlands County, from Lakeland, to Ft Myers, to West Palm. If I don't hear anything from you guys, and IF I end up TOFTT and giving her a try, I will report back, but I am loathe to be that guy to TOFTT if there's any intel out there whatsoever.I can confirm that this is the basic services one would be looking for from a NURU provider. Basically, a B-2-B body-slide with a very satisfying release at the end, by way of nuru-lubricated friction. If you're in the area, or passing through, there's nothing better within 50-80 miles (that I have found. . . And, trust me, I HAVE been looking).

MrBill469
01-17-17, 01:13
I can confirm that this is the basic services one would be looking for from a NURU provider. Basically, a B-2-B body-slide with a very satisfying release at the end, by way of nuru-lubricated friction. If you're in the area, or passing through, there's nothing better within 50-80 miles (that I have found. . . And, trust me, I HAVE been looking).With BP going stealth / censored, anyone interested in looking into this provider would need an alternate ad source. So, look here:

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/sarasota/863-332-2326/6/57340/ff, or here:

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/sarasota/863-332-2326/6/79125/ff (ignore notes saying "Fake Pics? As they are NOT fake).

She freely lists her contact info, in all her ads, as NuruByAnnaLee at gmail dot com & 863 332 2326. My personal experience is that email might wind up in her SPAM folder (and unanswered), but she did respond to TXT MSG to that phone number.

If those ads, listed above, ever go dead, then try Googling the email address or the phone number.