PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Trail Rider 1
01-05-06, 14:25
Hey Guys what ever happened to Melody that worked as Relaxing Rituals. She was a well built blonde about 7-8. I heard that she did extras and had the pleasure one time of checking it out. Had an awesome tit massage that fifnished wonderfully. I noticed she is no longer listed in Tampa area. Any idea what happened and anyone have any stories about her?
Trail Rider 1

Hard Working 19
01-05-06, 14:38
TR, Melody moved to somewhere in Texas and opened an art studio. Apparently that didn't work out and she's back doing body work, but still in Texas. Relaxing Rituals moved to Gandy Blvd., next to Barney's, across from the dog track. They have a web site relaxingrituals dot biz, but it doesn't provide much info. Same levels of service from Pamela, Cindy and Candace.

Hey Guys what ever happened to Melody that worked as Relaxing Rituals. She was a well built blonde about 7-8. I heard that she did extras and had the pleasure one time of checking it out. Had an awesome tit massage that fifnished wonderfully. I noticed she is no longer listed in Tampa area. Any idea what happened and anyone have any stories about her?
Trail Rider 1

Member #4175
01-10-06, 21:34
It has been a couple of years since my last visit to this place. I stopped going because it is overpriced and I never had any luck with extras. They did provide a really good massage but for $.2 higher than most legit places in the area. I originally went there figuring that any place billing itself as an Oriental Spa and offering table showers had to have some angle on extras but I could never crack there system, if one exists. A friend in the hobby said he had a favorite there who took care of him but even mentioning his name (alias) to said girl elicited nothing. I decided to give it another go today and ended up taking one for the team. Fairly attractive Asian woman (possibly the owner - I've seen her there in the past) gave me my massage. I waited for any sign that extras might be available but nothing. They have changed the system around and now do the massage followed by steam suana and then the table shower. Surprisingly it was very relaxing if only disappointing from an extras stand point. I did notice a tip basket in the changing room that may be a way to indicate extras are wanted but I wasn't going to put money in ahead of time without knowing for sure.

J1026
01-13-06, 14:00
Thanks for the tip on this one. Just got back from a half hour massage -$60 at door for 1/2 hour; $80 for 1 hour. Attendant was a little older Asian woman - sweet. She took me by the hand and lead me through the door to my room, bekoning to one of the girls in another room. Damn if I could understand the name she called. She told me to undress. Before I got my clothes off, this gorgeous, tall (for a Korean girl), enters the room. Got my clothes off, then she hugged and held me, rubbing my back and ass. She let me pull up her shirt, exposing her little, but nice package. We rubbed a little, then asked me what I wanted. I told her a nice massage, followed by a BJ. I got on the table face down and got a really nice back rub with just the right vigor. She even cracked my back a few times, which felt sooooo good. Time to turn over... she rubbed my neck from underneath and my shoulders. Then she layed down next to me and asked me how much I was going to give her for my BJ. I only had $45, so she said no BJ - HJ. I was disappointed. She said normally $60 for HJ - $100 for BJ/FS. Oh well, maybe next time. She agreed to HJ for $45 and wasted no time getting her hands oiled up with a nice warm oil and gettin' the job done. Ahhhh. She even sang a little, softly, while she worked.

Finally got activated after a year of jumping through all the hoops and probably letting too much time lapse. Anyway my 2 cents worth. About 3 weeks ago late one night about 10:00 PM I stopped at the Burger King on Ulmerton Rd just south of the airport next to a gentlemens club. As I was leaving I noticed a sign in the corner of a large warehouse type building right behind the BK. It was an AMP, the name of which I don't recall. Without getting into much detail I believe an hour was $60 or maybe $80. The attendent was a very lovely spinner type maybe early 20's. The table shower was very good paying attention to the finer points. The body rub was very good and after the flip any thing was avaliable including DATY. The whole procedure was worth a few jacksons extra and was well appreciated. Sorry I can't give any names but I'm sure you will know her when you see her.

My first post and since this is a fine hobby of mine there will be more to come.

AlterdBeast
01-14-06, 10:50
Hey J1026,

Which one?

AlterdBeast
01-15-06, 22:15
Which one was this? Ever since 4 seasons closed I have not really found one that was up to that quality.

J1026
01-17-06, 14:44
Aloha, behind the Burger King on Ulmerton.

Aloha Health Spa
(727) 571-3580

13247 38th St N
Clearwater, FL 33762

Cross Street:
Near intersection of 38th St N and Drywall Dr N

Which one was this? Ever since 4 seasons closed I have not really found one that was up to that quality.

Member #4175
01-18-06, 07:27
After seeing the two reports on this mystery Spa on Ulmerton I decided to try and find it myself. I found it and it is none other than the Clearwater (or maybe Largo) branch of Aloha Spa. I had a similar experience to the other guys. Paid the mamasan for an hour and was then handed off to the very tall and very sexy Loopie. The table shower was good but the massage was just OK. The extras were very good and ran the full menu. Value wise it was exactly as has been posted before so a little more than Osaka but cheaper than the old Four Seasons or the higher priced Tampa spas like Yoshiko. Overall I'd have to say this could be my new Pinellas favorite.

Trail Rider 1
01-19-06, 18:32
I was planning a weekend trip over from O-town and was wondering any info on the 5Th ave spa in St Pete. Saw an ad for them pictures of the girls don't look bad. Was wondering any one had a massage from Amanda there?
Trail Rider 1

Member #4175
01-19-06, 20:32
I was planning a weekend trip over from O-town and was wondering any info on the 5Th ave spa in St Pete. Saw an ad for them pictures of the girls don't look bad. Was wondering any one had a massage from Amanda there?

Trail Rider 1I went there once and only once back about a year ago. There were two providers on at the time I visited. Both were BBWs which is not my taste. One was black and better looking than the blond provider I ended up with as the black girl was busy. The blond was barely a 5 on my scale and provided a forgetable experience - table shower to finish. The crew that is there now may be great but my one lousy experience has left me with little interest at another try. Too many good AMPs stocked with Asian hotties and too many great indie FBSM providers to waste my time at 5th ave.

Member #4175
01-25-06, 08:43
Yesterday I had to run an errand on 66th street in Largo and decided to visit Shiatsu Spa. I had seen a prior review which wasn't glowing but I wasn't looking for an Osaka experience. What I really wanted was a decent massage followed by the possibility of a HE. The provider I had was Pink, a late 30-something to early 40-something fairly attractive K-gal. She quoted me $70 for the hour, which is kind of weird given every place other than the twin J and Japanese Spas is charging $80. I gave her $80 as I had no tens and realize in retrospect that I never got my change which just adds to my irritation. The TS was good, not great but good followed by a slightly better than average massage. My first major irritation was her taking a cell phone call during the massage during which she must have talked for at least 5 minutes to some Korean friend while continuing to sort-of massage me one handed. After her call she seemed more rushed in the massage, getting worse. She performed a decent tease before the flip and then started in on the handshake. This again was interrupted by another cell call which she cut short by (I'm assuming as I don't speak Korean) telling the caller she'd call back. This pretty much ruined the mood entirely for me and I finished myself just to get out of there. Now some guys would probably have just left without tipping but I use the same set of rules I use in a restaurant with lousy food. Instead of bitching to the chef, who probably isn't going to turn into a James Beard award winner based on my criticism, I usually pay the bill and don't come back. I also usually share my experience with friends to help them avoid similar experiences - and this is where this post comes in. I tipped her $.40 which is what I normally tip at an AMP for a topless handshake from an older provider. Pink insisted on another $.20 and being “me” I gave it to her thinking "Pink, you have no idea how much bad PR your $.20 is going to buy you." I certainly don't mind showing gratitude for a skilled session, but paying the equivalent for the full menu at Osaka to "Cell phone Sally" left me ready to write a review. So here it is - Don't waste your time or money with Shiatsu Spa as the experience is shiat.

Springer
01-25-06, 19:27
Thanks for the very useful review of Shiastu Spa-I will delete this from my to be reviewed file-My treatment at Park Blvd Therapy was way better than was provided at the Shiastu Spa and the door charge was $60.00.

Spaceman Spiff
02-19-06, 13:24
Not sure the St. Pete board is exactly the right one, but I don't see anything closer (of course I'm no Fla expert..)

Anyway, I was coming down 19 from Weeki-Wachee into the Tarpon Springs area and noticed a place on the left side of the road called "Dawn to Dusk". It didn't seem to be a strip club exactly, but advertised 'Girls' pretty clearly, so I decided to check it out.

It's kind of a confusing operation in that they seem to have a lot of semi-unrelated stuff going on. The bill the place as "clothing optional" and have pool tables and a sun deck as well as body wash. I chose body wash, which as $50 for a session with the understanding that tips would start at $50 and go up from there. I fully expected that I was going to get ripped off, but the girl was cute, so I laid down $100 and she got topless and brought in a bucket of hot sudsy water. It was kind of weird in that the was was done on a non waterproof table, with water sloshing all over the carpet, but we chatted enough that I felt I wasn't going to get ripped, and laid down another $50 for her to take off the bottoms. She did, and started giving me a really nice HJ while I enjoyed full groping. Granted $200 is a lot for HJ, but I was under-budget on the trip (rare!) and didn't mind. I got the impression that take-out is available.

Spaceman Spiff

Richie Sambora
02-19-06, 13:57
You were able to get a HJ in that place ,you better keep going there .

I went there 2 times ,both times i was RIPPED OFF.

The girl told me STORIES, how she gives her boyfriend a HJ .

I tried to pull her hand on my cock .

She wanted me to jerk myself off ,,,YEAH RIGHT OK ,,,MM,,HMM !!! The girl was HOT .

I offered her $ then $$ then $$$ for a Bj .

She told me she would not do it for $1,000..

Thats when i got up put my street gear back on and fled the place ,,never to return ..

The deal in the SHIT HOLE TOWN OF HUDSON is hit or miss..
Kudos to you! let us know you get lucky in there again ,, and BTW there is a thred for hudson NEW PORT RICHEY area of the forum

Spaceman Spiff
02-19-06, 20:42
Raw,

Heh, I drove through there and don't remember seeing the name 'Hudson' at all. Thanks.

Yeah, as I say, I was pretty sure I was going to get ripped off. I've seen this weird scrub setup before in SC, and the DtD in-room sinage about no refunds and no sexual activity were classic set-ups for the 'hey, you gave us the money, and we did what we promised' rip-off. I guess in this case the laid back approach paid off. I never try to push a session; even if that works it's not worth it from a girl who's pissed off. Of course sometimes I _do_ get ripped off!

Spiff

Anything Cool
02-24-06, 22:56
I usually post on the Minneapolis board, but in a couple of weeks I will be leaving the cold of Minnesota behind and heading for St Petersburg.

I will be staying on a houseboat in a marina in the downtown area, sorry that I don't have the exact address. I won't be renting a car, but I was wondering if there are any AMPs within walking distance.

We don't have any in Mpls, but from posts on this board and other cities, they sound like something I would enjoy.

Thanks for your help.

Springer
02-25-06, 21:45
I usually post on the Minneapolis board, but in a couple of weeks I will be leaving the cold of Minnesota behind and heading for St Petersburg.

I will be staying on a houseboat in a marina in the downtown area, sorry that I don't have the exact address. I won't be renting a car, but I was wondering if there are any AMPs within walking distance.

We don't have any in Mpls, but from posts on this board and other cities, they sound like something I would enjoy.

Thanks for your help.There is nothing within ten miles of where you will be staying.

OneEyedWorm
02-25-06, 21:54
If your talking about the marina by the pier the closest AMP is on 5th Ave N just west of 34th street about 1/3 of a block on the south side. Don't know much about it though so maybe some other posters can give an update. You could take the city bus from downtown out to the bus hub just east of 34th street and Central. Walk north on 34th street 5 blocks to 5th Ave N.

If you should come up with some transportation you could drive up to the Ahloa Spa on Ulmerton Rd behind the Burger King just south of the St Pete, Clearwater Airport. .1 to 1.5 will get you anything you desire.

LeroyLaCroy
03-01-06, 08:42
TR, Melody moved to somewhere in Texas and opened an art studio. Apparently that didn't work out and she's back doing body work, but still in Texas. Relaxing Rituals moved to Gandy Blvd., next to Barney's, across from the dog track. They have a web site relaxingrituals dot biz, but it doesn't provide much info. Same levels of service from Pamela, Cindy and Candace.

She is in Austin now. She is doing massages from a health club and they are 100% professional now. She said she might see some of her old FL clients on the side if they are ever in town. Her web address is still the same.

LeroyLaCroy
03-01-06, 08:44
She is in Austin now. She is doing massages from a health club and they are 100% professional now. She said she might see some of her old FL clients on the side if they are ever in town. Her web address is still the same.

Oh and while Cindy is not the tight blonde Melody is, Cindy gives a better session and is crazy fun.

R Consultant
03-01-06, 09:03
Ones the other Aloha behind the gas station. Its ok I have been there like 5 times and its 160 for the works. ALoha on Ulmerton is better. At least I have never got it cheaper. Further up is another body spa place on left but its truthfully a joke. Girls are upchargin way to much. 200 an hr and up plus door fee, went there twice and never again.

Mike Wazowski
03-01-06, 16:46
Oh and while Cindy is not the tight blonde Melody is, Cindy gives a better session and is crazy fun.Okay, I'd seen the posts about this place, back when it was on Central. I had my first massage from Cindy, Melody was out of town. Cindy gave me a straight massage. A few days later, Melody called and said she gave a "different" type of massage and maybe I'd like to see her, now that she was available. I saw her three times, and got a nice, normal massage each time.

So, since Cindy's still available (I actually found her more attractive), what the Hell is the secret to getting more than a massage at this place?

R Consultant
03-02-06, 17:00
I always find it neccessary to talk to these ladies. Plus you need to show up the first time. I dont think I have ever ran all the way the bases the first time anyway. I know the chick on haines rd isnt budging. So I gave up.

Talk to them and on the flip help her out a bit with the massage. Just my 02 cents but it works for me. Of course a few jacksons help also.

UranIdiot
04-09-06, 01:03
I went to see someone on 4th St. N., almost at Gandy. She's been there a long time. She used to do a nude massage and be happy. The nude part was the best because she's really one of the best lookers you'll ever see in person.

Now she says "I don't do that anymore." The worst part is she mutters under her breath. Kinda scary. Maybe it's her medication or something.

Eye Myt
04-10-06, 12:36
No happy ending for Peace of Eden. Looks to be closed up. What a nice sattelite office for Osaka!

OneEyedWorm
05-09-06, 22:01
Last Saturday while in the area playing in a tournament I needed a massage and some relief after a long day. This place is on Ulmerton Rd on the south side around 7800 numbers. In a square shaped office complex. Mamasan Kim does not do massages and only one other there by the name of Jennifer. She is in her 40's, slender, prob an A cup (by looks only, never allowed to touch.

Paid .6 for a TS and massage. The TS was perfunctionary and the massage was well worth the money. Deep Tissue, walk on back and strong kneading of all muscles. Had to ask for Happy Ending even placing her hand on where I needed special attention. Somewhat mechanical with light oil and would not let me touch. Bottom line if your looking for a Steam Sauna, TS, and one hell of a massage you might want to opt for 1 hour for .8. I gave her a tip of only .2 as not what I exactly expected. Tell them you were refered by PABLO, and you just might get more. This at one time used to be KIWI Spa I believe.

OneEyedWorm
05-20-06, 23:04
Returning from Sarasota this afternoon I decided to check out this AMP which I couldn't remember what I'd read in past reviews or on another site.

Price was #.6 for an hour. There were 3 girls to choose from. Kati who prob in her early 50's and Brandi and Vicki who I selected. Had stopped in 15 minutes earlier to check on rates and providers. Originally talked to Kati who I thought was the Mammasan only to find out later that she is one of the girls.

Had to go to ATM and when I returned I was greeted by Vicki a very cute Thai about 5' dressed in a short dress with a black sports bra under it and shorts. I asked if I could choose between the 3 girls and she said one was eating and the other taking a shower. Before leading me to the room she asked what I wanted and I said TS and massage. She asked if I had been there before and I stated no that I mostly frequent the Tampa AMP's. She indicated that they only give massages and motioned with her hand a HR.

What the hell $.6 for an hour with an automatic TS and massage with a HR, can't be all that bad. The TS was not erotic but well scrubbed ALL over. In the room I asked for light touch and then changed to Deep Pressure which was very good. Then a light touch with powder on the back. After the flip she continued with the light with me stroking her legs. After a bit of this she walked over to the table and pulled her top down and took off the sports bra.

The finest looking A cups with nice erect nipples and came back with a box of tissues with an oil in the box. She again started the light massage with the oil on the stiffest part of my body. I tried to get her to get more comfortable but she asked that I not squeeze her nipples as Aunt Flo was visiting. Before I knew it she started wiping with the tissues and I asked why and she said, you messed. Man, I never felt it coming at all. She said we try again and left the room. Came back and started again but just wouldn't happen.

I'm most certain there would be more avaliable once they get to know you. While stroking the second time I asked if she could describe what turns her on and she started talking real dirty like, I want to suck you, put your big dick in me, Etc. All in all a great massage and a place I plan to return to. I tipped her .2 as she never ask for a tip and when I was leaving talking to the Manager, Collete, I realized that I had not even tipped her and she had gone in back. Hope this didn't get too wordy. The place is located on 54th Ave W about 4 to 6 blocks from 66th street, on the North side I believe next to a church in a small strip shopping center.

Rhh33
05-22-06, 21:43
Checked the threads and only a negative report in Jan 06. Has anyone been here recently? Website looks to be non-asian. PM details if any. Thanks.

Rhh33
05-23-06, 21:56
Visited today for a change of pace from the Tampa AMPs.

Greeted by a cute, young lady with beautiful DDs.

All menu items available. Time sold in 15, 30, 45 & 60 min. increments. Service s somewhat mechanical but I enjoyed. Koreans really know how to treat a man.

Not for everyone, but a nice visit.

UranIdiot
06-07-06, 00:27
I saw an ad in Creative Loafing for Aromatherapy at an unusual address in Largo.

Some of you might remember that a few years ago the Largo city commissioners were driving thru a mobile home park and saw some young Mexican children playing naked in the dirt like they do in Mexico or the southwest including California where I spent several years while wearing a uniform. The commissioners were so outraged at this public nudity they condemmed the mobile home park. I doubt that the Largo city commissioners know that massage is generally done with the customer naked, or it would be outlawed and sent to less Puritanical places like Pinellas Park.

Anyhow, I made an appointment to check it out. The business is in one of those suites where everyone has a room and they share a copier, etc. So during the session I could hear people use the copier in the next room and I had the feeling that other people could hear our conversation. The therapist was a very average looking woman, not a bikini model. And she was one of the most genuinly nice people I've met in a long time. I enjoyed talking with her and the aromatherapy was nice. The price was super reasonable and I'll be back for more therapy.

Springer
06-07-06, 07:31
Returning from Sarasota this afternoon I decided to check out this AMP which I couldn't remember what I'd read in past reviews or on another site.

Price was #.6 for an hour. There were 3 girls to choose from. Kati who prob in her early 50's and Brandi and Vicki who I selected. Had stopped in 15 minutes earlier to check on rates and providers. Originally talked to Kati who I thought was the Mammasan only to find out later that she is one of the girls.

Had to go to ATM and when I returned I was greeted by Vicki a very cute Thai about 5' dressed in a short dress with a black sports bra under it and shorts. I asked if I could choose between the 3 girls and she said one was eating and the other taking a shower. Before leading me to the room she asked what I wanted and I said TS and massage. She asked if I had been there before and I stated no that I mostly frequent the Tampa AMP's. She indicated that they only give massages and motioned with her hand a HR.

What the hell $.6 for an hour with an automatic TS and massage with a HR, can't be all that bad. The TS was not erotic but well scrubbed ALL over. In the room I asked for light touch and then changed to Deep Pressure which was very good. Then a light touch with powder on the back. After the flip she continued with the light with me stroking her legs. After a bit of this she walked over to the table and pulled her top down and took off the sports bra.

The finest looking A cups with nice erect nipples and came back with a box of tissues with an oil in the box. She again started the light massage with the oil on the stiffest part of my body. I tried to get her to get more comfortable but she asked that I not squeeze her nipples as Aunt Flo was visiting. Before I knew it she started wiping with the tissues and I asked why and she said, you messed. Man, I never felt it coming at all. She said we try again and left the room. Came back and started again but just wouldn't happen.

I'm most certain there would be more avaliable once they get to know you. While stroking the second time I asked if she could describe what turns her on and she started talking real dirty like, I want to suck you, put your big dick in me, Etc. All in all a great massage and a place I plan to return to. I tipped her .2 as she never ask for a tip and when I was leaving talking to the Manager, Collete, I realized that I had not even tipped her and she had gone in back. Hope this didn't get too wordy. The place is located on 54th Ave W about 4 to 6 blocks from 66th street, on the North side I believe next to a church in a small strip shopping center.About a year ago I told myself I would visit all the tampa bay massage places and review them. I had in mind doing one every two weeks. I have fallen way behind this schedule, partially do to the low quality of the girls in the places and the experiences provided and partially because I got side tracked by other interests. So far Ii have reviewed five masaage places, including Pinellas Park Therapy not far form the Body Temple. Inspired by the above very well done review I paid a visit there yesterday with the intention of seeing the Thai girl Vicki. I was happy to see there was an alternative to the Koreans! Any way I got there about 1100 am and went in the first door and rang the bell but there was no answer-I waited a bit then went out to my car and called them on my mobile and they answered and acted confused why the bell did not work. Your standard Korean lady came to the door. I asked for a session with Vicki. Vicki was kind of cute-maybe late 30s-she is for sure Thai. She has worked in Pattaya and has done massage parlor work in the USA for about ten years. When I told her I have been to Thailand 14 times she laughes and says " you playboy"-any way she collects the $60. 00 fee then leads me to the table shower area-the table shower includes a full body washing but was not that long or real erotic. The back massage is not bad but not great either. When the flip time comes she is already topless-nice breasts but I was also advised that they are too sensitive to to touched. She asks me if I like her ass-yes I do as I am playing with it-any way she gets on top of me facing away and has no underwear on-She says no eating and I told her ok I am having lunch latter=Decent Happy ending. No request for a tip was made but I gave her $20. 00. Over all an ok session but I probably wont be back as the table shower was only average at best and the girl is still a little old and not real cute. Might be worth it for a one time visit if you live in the area and don't feel like driving to Tampa. The rooms were very nice and the biggest I have seen. I have reviewed five other places so if any one wants to see what my outlook is they can read them. For what it is worth-I had a better time at the Pinellas Park Therapy.

Richie Sambora
06-15-06, 21:12
Hey all, what's the 411 on this place?

suite110, on gandy blvd, St Pete.
Stay Safe all.............RDD

R Consultant
06-16-06, 12:10
I never had a good experience there... I went a few months back and it wasnt that great in my eyes.. I had a better time a Vegas the topless bar.

Richie Sambora
06-20-06, 20:53
any have info on this place.
They advertise some hott looking women. I may call to ask if the girls posted in ad, are atcual photos. any info ?? hook a brother up,, Stay Safe all.........RDD

AlterdBeast
06-21-06, 10:15
The girls are real. I have seen one of the girls who helped set it up. She is smokin hot. I have not been to the location though as I get leary of the $$$ that sometimes go with those settings. Interesting point to note, on CL in the adult gigs section the have recently adversited for girls saying it is a full service facility... :-)

Legalize it
06-21-06, 22:45
Rhh33,

I've been to 5th Ave a few times. It's American girls. It's not bad. Amanda is the best looking and nice too, Katrina is ok, and I wouldn't go back to Ashley. Who did you see that you said was cute, young, with DD's? What did she look like?

I've been burned a few times at the MP's with old ugly women. Which MP's have good looking women?

Rhh33
06-22-06, 10:40
Rhh33,

I've been to 5th Ave a few times. It's American girls. It's not bad. Amanda is the best looking and nice too, Katrina is ok, and I wouldn't go back to Ashley. Who did you see that you said was cute, young, with DD's? What did she look like?

I've been burned a few times at the MP's with old ugly women. Which MP's have good looking women?I believe her name was Lily, but it's been a month and I really don't remember, sorry.

Muffbuster69
06-23-06, 09:29
Have been working in clearwater and took a trip to aloha spa behind burger king had a very nice time with young lady named anna,very good table shower then went to sauna after about 10 minutes came and got me and took me to the massage room, great massage knows how to hit the right spots,nice thin body with great boobs and was very pleased with service i left a happy man total time was i hour and 20 minutes,80 door fee tip was 70 total 150 hope this helps .be safe

Richie Sambora
06-24-06, 15:48
Dudes, do not even bother going to suite 110 or that other spa of distintion SHIT.

Big time up charge.

I just walked out after a little questioning.

I figured, I may end up getting singed.

I started to dream about a women, my mind kept wandering in and out of the dream, SO
I did manage to find a very very hot hot women. dudes when i say hot

I meen smokin to the core. She is in St Pete.

Real easy to find location.

I did my home work,it paid off big time.
@$$ per hr was un-rushed and left 1hr and 53 min later a happy guy, for the $$ bills

I will not release info to just anyone, SORRY

She is a rare find.

Cute and cuddly natural blonde 36-d smokin tight bod. about 5'3" really fun.

The kind of woman you just want to oil up and roll around naked with, while you kneck, with her pulling on your chain.
Holly shit,how good that feels when she was slidding up and down my body all oiled up!!!
This went on for a long time. I was wondering when she was going to throw me out.
I even asked her, She said take all the time i need to satisfy me. So i did.

One note:does not cbj good at all. she made up, where she lacked she claimed that it was very hard for her to wrap her lipps around my cock and suck she claimed, that her jaw was gets tired. O-KAY. she then asked if i have ever done? said NO!

she said i would know what she is talking about if i did. we then got in to discussion aboout Bj's while she stroked. really fun gal to chat with and play around on a afternoon.

She infact told me she would only do that for about 3 min if i do not pop she is done at that fase.

Well guess what? You know me, i did not pop, So she continued to tug i was like ? I need more. She wrapped those 36d's FLESH KEGERS around my firecracker and began to slowly work me up.

She truly is a beautiful veiw to look at!!! That alone was worth the price of admission.

She and i talked quite abit about different boards, she asked if i would put it in her and give her a good fuck, she was getting very turned on.

She was soaking wet. I took one last thought, I usually do not like to poke on the first date.

AHH what the heck !!! OMG Her HOLE WAS ON FIRE SO HOT.

I MEEN LIKE SMOKING HOT.

THIS HOLE WAS SO HOT I HAD TO PULL OUT OF IT AS SOON AS I TOOK A DIP.

I looked at her, I said your pussy is really hottt!

She giggled and gave me a smile, AT this point i needed to blow, So i just took a few dips for a few mins did what felt good to me and felt an eruption comming so,
I pulled out,unleashed a load in the sperm bag. her hole was spewing steam!!!
when i pulled out.
She was smiling , asked if i needed to go again?

Fact is,, I have been there a along time. I actually was begining to get bored. (sucks to be me)

I figured, i better wake up.

She let me shower. A nice shower it was.

I WILL DEFINITELY INDUCE MYSELF WITH SWEETS AND CHOCOLATE,SO I CAN HAVE THIS DREAM AGAIN. MAYBE JALOPINOS WILL DO THE TRICK.

Stay Safe all...................RDD

Richie Sambora
06-27-06, 12:29
DUDES!!!! ENOUGH OF THE PM's WTF, i have like 25 pm's of people who really do not post that much if any.

I understand most sit on the side lines, But come on How do you expect me to give out valuble info to someone who has 2 posts or 7 or 9 or even 10 .

I do lots of searching try craigs list.

lately , had a few of the girls on there and they were very nice,

But do your home work. I have not reported on all of them because of there situation and discretion is a must and they only see 1 or 2 guys a day .

Either one of a few senarios here> # one your all flat foots trying to rub a brother out or do away with his secret.

you want her info. i need to ask her permission. if she says ok i will write yall back, FARE ? not really asking, thats the way it willl have to be.

She is a sweet woman and she must remain discrete because of family matters................Stay Safe RDD

Ledhed
06-27-06, 20:11
RDD you fuckin tease

Richie Sambora
06-27-06, 21:39
Okay, i have the okay.
she has a few rules but not really rules in my book.

I do have digits for well respected posters. ( i do respect everyone)

ATTENTION!!! if i know you or seen your posts and your a contributor.

i will gladly give the digits, otherwise feel freee to hit craigs list........... word to the wise,
be wise flat foot is running stings on there in orlando.

so heads up make no mention of the deeds make like your getting a massage of whoever you see and then let them lead ,, so far the girls have lead.

You need to be 35 and up to play you need to be American.

not exactly,what she meens by that.

I don't know if i qualify as an American
Anymore in this world.
By the way some of them act,Might be ashamed to be affiliated with... And i fought in kuwait ,Risked my ass won 2 medals of honor and no one gives a shit. You know when you walk in to a dunkin donuts and the 6 buck and hr ass hole gives you lip after you tell him you do not want a sticky cup, because he spilled the shit on the side. This mother fucker was in diapers when
i was spraying bullets off the side loch from 300ft.....

Long story, another time.. (clears throat)

Now!
You need to be clean and not smelly.
You can shower when you get there.
You should be a Respectful
no mention of the deed.

place donation in clear view.

strip make yourself comfy.
then tell her what you like
do not call after 7pm if you do she will get back to you the next business day

mon thru fri 9 to 5pm incal stpete off 275 4 th street near the dog track clean condo comfy quiet place non rushed

for you all wondering?

No!your not comming to see me.

Behave shame on you.............Stay Safe alll........... RDD

Ps dude theres a girl on the list she looks pretty hot but she looks young

i am not into the young ones but for you dudes
who are, she is jamie and had 36 ddd rack and frame Built like a mack rides like a caddy
EYES OPEN!!!!!!!!!!

Incaller
06-28-06, 01:39
I do have digits for well respected posters. ( i do respect everyone)What about a first initial for the rest of the great unwashed masses? lol

Mike Wazowski
06-28-06, 07:39
Ps dude theres a girl on the list she looks pretty hot but she looks young

i am not into the young ones but for you dudes
who are, she is jamie and had 36 ddd rack and frame Built like a mack rides like a caddy
EYES OPEN!!!!!!!!!!

For what it's worth, Jamie used to be known as Logan. I enjoyed a non-fs session with her in her Logan days. Since then, she's been reported as both a rip-off and complete FS.

Recently, someone's been bashing her on CL and even pilfered one of my posts from here, changing the name from Logan to Jamie, in which I answered someone's question about her by referring to hearing the conflicting reports, with the most recent being that her price went up and the service went down. Whoever posted it, claimed it was their review. Well, it wasn't me, I know that. So I'm guessing I'd take the recent rip-off reviews as a lie.

That said, seeing that she's now advertising FS under her new name, I gave Jamie a ring one night. I was called back, from another number, and offered to be hooked up with "twins at a spa on Gandy."

I said, "This isn't a number I called and that's not what I was interested in. I was interested in Jamie." I was told that she was not available.

I double checked my outgoing calls and I had dialed the number in her ad.

That was about a month ago. I've called a few times, around 11:00 PM to midnight, when she's posted that she's offering incall all night and never received a call back.

I mean, I had a great time with her in her non-FS days and I'd really like to take in her new offerings but I'm a tad suspicious. Has anyone had a recent experience with Jamie?

Hard Working 19
06-28-06, 14:01
[QUOTE=RawDealDude]... And i fought in kuwait ,Risked my ass won 2 medals of honor and no one gives a shit.

Dude,
Only one America soldier was awarded the Medal of Honor in Kuwait (and he is a Tampa native), and he was awarded The Medal one time, not twice. I can't say for absolute 100% certainty, but I am 99.99% sure that NO ONE has ever won the MOH twice. Perhaps you won medals for honorable service?

Member #3846
06-28-06, 15:30
Actually there were 19 who received the medal twice

http://www.army.mil/cmh-pg/mohstats.htm

None in Kuwait

The most recent was in 2003, a Tampa native who gave his life in Iraq.

I REALLY hope he somehow just mis-typed his comment, blowing smoke about military service is quite juvenile in and of itself, but claiming to be a MOH winner, well that certainly is another thing and it would put anything he has or might have to say in doubt.

Just my .02

Richie Sambora
06-28-06, 18:23
No question. no contest you are right I have not even looked at them since the day they gve them to me Stay safe .............all.........RDD

Dragster
06-28-06, 18:24
I am x military and I am calling bullshit on this, I do know a real true MOH and his name is Mike Thorton, you can find his story on the net!!!

[QUOTE=RawDealDude]... And i fought in kuwait ,Risked my ass won 2 medals of honor and no one gives a shit.

Dude,
Only one America soldier was awarded the Medal of Honor in Kuwait (and he is a Tampa native), and he was awarded The Medal one time, not twice. I can't say for absolute 100% certainty, but I am 99.99% sure that NO ONE has ever won the MOH twice. Perhaps you won medals for honorable service?

Ledhed
06-28-06, 21:28
Cmon guys, I think we all know he didnt mean THE moh! We all have our commendations, etc....

Member #4074
06-28-06, 22:03
Dragster & Dafacer - I know that this is not the forum for this, but I gotta chime in on this one. A true veteran, in my opinion, would not refer to his 'commendations' as 'Medal of Honor' unless IT IS the one and only Congressional Medal of Honor. Real vets know what an MOH stands for...so, I'm raising the bullshit flag on this one. I know you two are vets and you'd understand this reasoning. I certainly wouldn't call my achievement and commendation medals as 'medals of honor'...far from it.

Now, to salvage this thread, I'm posting a real cruise report, albeit it is in the wrong discussion thread; please bear with me: The lovely Selena can still be found on 9th avenue north and 14th street. I have seen her in that area numerous times from the early mornings to the afternoons. Selena still looks good though she lost a considerable amount of weight.

Incaller
06-28-06, 23:29
I certainly wouldn't call my achievement and commendation medals as 'medals of honor'...far from it.Medals of paper pushing or coffee drinking then? LOL

Richie Sambora
06-29-06, 00:36
(calmly) I am not going to make excuses..... I said Defacer was RIGHT.

For the record<<<<,,

Did god call me a bullshiter?

OR,I did say, that defacer was RIGHT. did i not? (repeat)
(calmly)
Either way you call it bullshit or NOT, I did get 2 of them. One for each term.
(calmly) or is it tour of service

(calmly)
, Hello,,,,i said DEFACER WAS RIGHT.(repeat)
I made the wrong choice of words.
(calmly)
I will use your words "bullshit".

Defacer was right..
THEY ARE NOT MEDALS OF HONOR?

With the words AIRMEN ....Still A medal of Honor of something AND why make a big deal over one vowel that was missing...........

REALLY? ,,,,, last i looked. ONE VOWEL

(calmly)

One is honorable service when i was discharged.Two diferent medals.
AND FAR FROM "MOH"

The first one i recieved was for Honorable Airmen ........ To me they are medals of honor.
(calmly)
Your right ho chaser, far from it...But when i received the Honorable Airmen Medal ,That one is special. and Still a medal of honor.Medal of honor for airmen, Yeah,, look up how many they gave out

I did Dust off and patrol .....do you know what that is?

IF you did you lost your respect when you called me a bullshiter......I had seven hrs of training, Once there, i flew 1043 missions,,,....When i was done, I could do things with a helicopter you wish you could. .......I don't even know you...

I am going to loose sleep tonight, Now that you called me a bull shiter.........

I am not the least bit Wrong on this. I said, I have won 2 medals of honor Honorable AIRMEN ..........honorable discharge,, Did i say..... They were, "Ho chaser "quote Congressional medal of honor".
(calmly)
NO, I did not..... For arguement sake,,,,Last time.. I made the wrong call By using the incorrect terms..... No problem with me ,but obviously a big problem with you all...

fact is, I did say, i made the mistake and DEFACER WAS RIGHT. so that should have been the end of it....

Or do we want to talk about Ho's ...........
(calmly)
what are you going to do now? have the moderator remove my posts like they used to do?......

Like i said to Defacer.. They all want to stand out on Bay Shore Blvd, NEAR MY HOME and wave at passing cars, for troop support.....I am all for it.......Most of the people there know me......That's no bullshit ... Now you know more about me<<<<:) stop by next friday<<<

You all want to bash and call me a bull shitter......... WTF, Because i made a misrepresentation of a single vowle..........jees..

You don't even know me.....I till this day, still beleive they wanted to leave me in the desert to die after a hard landing...(crash you walk away from on an auto rotation)even though i had a gps locater on my vest... I had to walk a long way...... I can see,I was not liked then, don't like me now......

(calmly)
Dragster: Iv'e flown with a guy, who's dad won A real MOH "Novosel" acording to him....INFACT, It is true. I am not a Name dropper

This post just opened up a whole can of worms....... Now you can take cracks......Take a look at the crack in my ass.. ......

especially, the dude who called me juvi and don't trust any of my info at all..........WTF....I've been around this board from the early days not 11 days, read my post ,,, call me a bullshiter on one of them,, no One ever complains about my posts till i brought the politics into the picture.... jee hit a vien, I have your juvinile....

My stories were so off da chain they were pulled, RIGHT HO CHASER?

The rest of you,, watch this post disapear......

tiny mistake you make....I won't lower myself to that.........

ALL are here to read this post, KNOW, i do not harrass........

Peace be with you BROTHERS..........The rest of you Saty Safe...........RDD

Ledhed
06-29-06, 12:31
HoC, be careful man, news last night reported stings setup around 9th Ave N.

Dragster & Dafacer - I know that this is not the forum for this, but I gotta chime in on this one. A true veteran, in my opinion, would not refer to his 'commendations' as 'Medal of Honor' unless IT IS the one and only Congressional Medal of Honor. Real vets know what an MOH stands for...so, I'm raising the bullshit flag on this one. I know you two are vets and you'd understand this reasoning. I certainly wouldn't call my achievement and commendation medals as 'medals of honor'...far from it.

Now, to salvage this thread, I'm posting a real cruise report, albeit it is in the wrong discussion thread; please bear with me: The lovely Selena can still be found on 9th avenue north and 14th street. I have seen her in that area numerous times from the early mornings to the afternoons. Selena still looks good though she lost a considerable amount of weight.

Eye Myt
06-29-06, 14:17
HoC, be careful man, news last night reported stings setup around 9th Ave N.I'm wondering if there is currently more than one Selena? I picked up a Selena at the Hess at 34th st and 1st ave south earlier this week(tues I think).She was late 30's early 40's maybe. Long bushy hair with a couple of pigtail braids in the front. She was tiny, maybe 5' ,90lbs. She was broke and desperate and I took a rolling BJCIM that was over by the time I got to 38th ave north. Is that the same Selena?

Hard Working 19
06-29-06, 14:18
Dude,
Most of us understand your 'verbage' and I recall you once saying that English was a second language for you. Just keep posting you great, enjoyable, although sometime unintelligible reports. There are several posters here who speak ONLY English and their posts often leave me wondering. Bury your head between a big pair of flesh kegs this weekend, and let us know how it goes.

[QUOTE=RawDealDude](calmly) I am not going to make excuses..... I said Defacer was RIGHT.

For the record<<<<,,

Did god call me a bullshiter?

OR,I did say, that defacer was RIGHT. did i not? (repeat)
(calmly)
Either way you call it bullshit or NOT, I did get 2 of them. One for each term.
(calmly) or is it tour of service

(calmly)
, Hello,,,,i said DEFACER WAS RIGHT.(repeat)
I made the wrong choice of words.
(calmly)
I will use your words "bullshit".

Defacer was right..
THEY ARE NOT MEDALS OF HONOR?

Member #4074
06-29-06, 17:29
Is that the same Selena?

No. The Selena who frequents the 9th avenue area was an acquaintance of Stacy Kraus - the 21-year old 6-foot WSW that a few of us used to report about. Selena is about 25, but looks way younger...like 20. Really pretty face, about 5'3', brown hair, and nowadays, real skinny.

R Consultant
06-30-06, 04:16
The cute little Selena buddy of the now jailed Stacy Krauss with boyfriend Travis Wellingtom who is also in jail and those two will rip your asses off if given the chance.
Selena is seriously cracked out. The weight factor concerned me with the sores on her body. So I havent partaked with her in months...

Just my 2 cents and happy huntin.

Member #3846
06-30-06, 16:43
I have to apologize to RawDealDude, I did something that really bugs me when others do it, I let a knee jerk reaction guide my thoughts and actions, in other words, I put my mouth (keyboard) in motion before putting my brain in gear. I have two friends who's sons are in Iraq right now, Those who serve have my highest admiration and respect, that include you Dude.

You and your posts are appreciated and accurate, I was wrong to suggest otherwise.

I'm Sorry

Hmmm, crows not the tastiest meal but I'll eat it when I have to.

And your right, I have not made many posts to the board, I'm not real active in the hobby, don't usually go out looking on a regular basis anymore, I was back in the early eighties when it was like a smorgasboard along 41 in sarasota but now I guess I'm more of an opportunist, when I happen to see it and it looks and feels just right I go for it.

Good Luck, stay safe and thanks for all the good reports.

As for me, I'll shut up now.

Eye Myt
07-14-06, 12:19
I don't visit Amps but I got this info second hand from a "date" of mine that worked there at one time, long, long ago.So,after that disclaimer, I'm told that they are dealing drugs out of there, and its just a matter of time before it goes down. Hope I'm not spreading false stuff, but you that frequent the place should know the rumor.

Legalize it
07-15-06, 13:01
I saw the ad in the Weekly Planet for the Distinguished Day Spa so I checked it out. I thought it was pretty good. It's on 5th Ave N, near 4th St. Shawna & Sasha both look great. I had a real good time with Sasha and she has a good attitude, too. I will definitely go back. Their web site is

http://www.distinguisheddayspa.com

StillLooking
07-20-06, 11:05
I saw the ad in the Weekly Planet for the Distinguished Day Spa so I checked it out. I thought it was pretty good. It's on 5th Ave N, near 4th St. Shawna & Sasha both look great. I had a real good time with Sasha and she has a good attitude, too. I will definitely go back. Their web site is

http://www.distinguisheddayspa.com
They do look fine! Did you just walk-in or setup an appointment?

Eye Myt
07-20-06, 14:22
They do look fine! Did you just walk-in or setup an appointment?

Did anyone but me notice that "sasha" is different than the "sasha" from last week?

Bad Way 74
07-25-06, 15:54
....had a real good time with Sasha and she has a good attitude, too. I will definitely go back. Their web site is

http://www.distinguisheddayspa.comWhat exactly did the "good time" entail? These girls look a little too hot to be offering high-end services, some juicy details would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Eye Myt
07-26-06, 17:56
Looks like a crackdown is starting on the MP's. I reported earlier to expect action against 5th ave body spa and I bet it will be happening soon. Sasha was on the news (#28) tonite, tho you couldn't see the enhanced boobs cause she was moving away from the camera. This isn't done yet so be careful out there.

Hard Working 19
07-26-06, 18:57
http://tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=36158&s=e

More info.

Looks like a crackdown is starting on the MP's. I reported earlier to expect action against 5th ave body spa and I bet it will be happening soon. Sasha was on the news (#28) tonite, tho you couldn't see the enhanced boobs cause she was moving away from the camera. This isn't done yet so be careful out there.

Fhm2000
07-27-06, 00:12
Looks like a crackdown is starting on the MP's. I reported earlier to expect action against 5th ave body spa and I bet it will be happening soon. Sasha was on the news (#28) tonite, tho you couldn't see the enhanced boobs cause she was moving away from the camera. This isn't done yet so be careful out there.That is probably why Sasha's picture isn't the same as before.

Eye Myt
08-01-06, 15:36
Went by the above about 3PM Tues and the neon sign saying "open" was lit. I'll bet Councilman Foster was in there getting some stress relief. Just kidding Bill!

UranIdiot
09-11-06, 22:57
This is going back about 5 or 6 years. Does anyone remember a mature woman who gave great massages in her apartment in Largo? I think it was on Belcher. The door to her apartment had some kind of stuffed animals on it. I thought she was great but something happened soon afterwards and I wasn't allowed to drive for a while & lost how to get in touch with her. I think I got in touch with her at that time based on an ad in the SP Times.

Hardwood123
09-11-06, 23:57
This is going back about 5 or 6 years. Does anyone remember a mature woman who gave great massages in her apartment in Largo? I think it was on Belcher. The door to her apartment had some kind of stuffed animals on it. I thought she was great but something happened soon afterwards and I wasn't allowed to drive for a while & lost how to get in touch with her. I think I got in touch with her at that time based on an ad in the SP Times.
Olivia? I think she's still around. Her phone still works, but she never responds....

R Consultant
09-12-06, 07:22
I know of a girl that name who also had a Yahoo Group. She was a massage lady but was really YMMV also once she got to know you. Im wondering if its the same girl...........

UranIdiot
09-12-06, 12:47
Olivia? I think she's still around. Her phone still works, but she never responds....

I guess the only way for me to know for sure would be to check her out. The person I'm looking for was maybe about 40ish, blondish, had an exercise bike or bowflex or something in the room with the massage table. She had a regular decent fit figure, like the girl next door not enhanced or topheavy or anything. Quiet personality.

It was one of those encounters where I liked her so much I felt after one meeting I would become a regular, then like I said there came an interruption in my ability to travel freely.

Can you PM me and let me know how to reach Olivia?

If it's her I'll change my handle just for you to UrNotAnIdiot.

Bygeorge
09-12-06, 17:44
I'll be in St. Petes next week and am looking for either an AMP or maybe an escort. Any tips? Please PM

Thanks

Eye Myt
09-13-06, 05:35
I'll be in St. Petes next week and am looking for either an AMP or maybe an escort. Any tips? Please PM

Thanks

RTFF,if that doesn't work, then drive to the above address and ask for directions.

R Consultant
09-13-06, 07:33
That sounds like a wonderful place to get lucky.. I know my happy self needs to scoot on by.... Thanks for the info.

Happy Huntin........

Roc69
09-13-06, 18:28
RTFF,if that doesn't work, then drive to the above address and ask for directions.LOL - I Googled that address. :)

Bygeorge
09-14-06, 13:41
LOL - I Googled that address. :)So did I. HaHa.

Frankly, I have been RTFF, but the amount of useful information on this thread is practically none for an out of towner.

But anyway, your razor sharp wit got a good laugh. If you ever come to Jersey, contact me and maybe I can return the favor.

Horndog Man
09-14-06, 19:08
That would be the St Pete Bed and Breakfast. Never been there, heard BBBJs are on the menu, but you're the one giving them

In the rookies defense, I've RFF, mapquested, actually- yes, I'll admit it- asked for freaken direction. St Pete makes no sense.

Im a simple man and feel that city only needs ONE 5th Ave. Not 2, Not an East West, Just one. ONE.

However, yes, if you RTFF, you'll get where you seen to be

RTFF,if that doesn't work, then drive to the above address and ask for directions.

Bygeorge
09-24-06, 13:58
Okay, since I couldn't get much help from you guys, I experimented on my own. Went to Aloha. OK at best. Basic r&t. Could have done much better in Jersey for less. Good Harry James, but she actually complained about the .8 tip. Now I see why you guys are porking those ugly SWs.

Dragster
09-27-06, 11:30
Someone reported about an amp with the name sunni? Anyone know location and if she is still there?

Legalize it
10-01-06, 18:09
I got a good massage and more at Relaxing Rituals. Trish or Cindy are both friendly, attractive, blonds. They advertise in the Weekly Planet, or go to

http://relaxingrituals.biz

Check it out.

Ledhed
10-02-06, 20:52
PM me with the "more" part if you would.

I got a good massage and more at Relaxing Rituals. Trish or Cindy are both friendly, attractive, blonds. They advertise in the Weekly Planet, or go to

http://relaxingrituals.biz

Check it out.

UranIdiot
10-03-06, 00:38
Is it DistinGuished or DistinQuished? I've seen it both ways. I guess if you flunk spelling you have to be a ho. Some of the posts on Craigslist are so bad you can't even tell for sure what they're offering. There's no FCAT for streetwalking is there?

R Consultant
10-03-06, 07:40
Distinguished Spa is how I saw the sign. Its on 4st/ 5th ave N.. I was in there awhile ago before the bust. Been kinda shy about going back in there since they arrested those 2 girls. PM with some details if all goes well for you.

UranIdiot
10-17-06, 23:25
Has anybody been to Spring Spa in Largo lately?

7850 Ulmerton Rd.#8, Just West of Belcher on Ulmerton

JimBrown
11-08-06, 23:45
Has anybody been to Spring Spa in Largo lately?

7850 Ulmerton Rd.#8, Just West of Belcher on UlmertonI was at Spring Spa a couple of months ago. I went during the day; 10-11 am. As to be expected, the 2 girls there were well aged, but quite willing.

J1026
11-15-06, 08:35
Can anyone help me find Sasha. Last I knew she was at Distinguished Day Spa. Is that on 5th Ave.? Is she still there?

Legalize it
11-15-06, 23:22
Can anyone help me find Sasha. Last I knew she was at Distinguished Day Spa. Is that on 5th Ave.? Is she still there?I recently called the Distinguished Day Spa and they told me she doesn't work there anymore. But she has an ad every week in the Creative Loafing (Weekly Planet) newspaper. Look in the middle section with all the massage ads. I met her before and had a good time.

IrishMale
11-23-06, 17:35
Believe it or not, Jennifer is almost 60. She is flat chested and wears a padded bra. She does give an excellent deep tissue massage, is extremely careful who she give a happy ending to, is pleasant to speak to but has a very, very bad gambling problem. If you attempt to see her outside of the place, be very careful because she can be quite smooth at relieving you of your money while being intimate with you. She is also married but seldom goes home. If you stick to the basics and are happy with the HJ, she's worth the money but don't look for anything outside the business.

Last Saturday while in the area playing in a tournament I needed a massage and some relief after a long day. This place is on Ulmerton Rd on the south side around 7800 numbers. In a square shaped office complex. Mamasan Kim does not do massages and only one other there by the name of Jennifer. She is in her 40's, slender, prob an A cup (by looks only, never allowed to touch.

Paid .6 for a TS and massage. The TS was perfunctionary and the massage was well worth the money. Deep Tissue, walk on back and strong kneading of all muscles. Had to ask for Happy Ending even placing her hand on where I needed special attention. Somewhat mechanical with light oil and would not let me touch. Bottom line if your looking for a Steam Sauna, TS, and one hell of a massage you might want to opt for 1 hour for .8. I gave her a tip of only .2 as not what I exactly expected. Tell them you were refered by PABLO, and you just might get more. This at one time used to be KIWI Spa I believe.

Bitchslap
01-04-07, 08:54
Visted the spring spa on Ulmerton Road and was greeted with a .8 for a full hour and I must say shes pretty good at massage and I was very HAPPY at the end of my massage and my hour. Tipped her a little extra at the end.

I look forward to making this a weekly trip :)

Amperage
01-04-07, 09:33
Went Yesterday to park ave Spa to get over a bad experience the day before. Saw Tina. Nice place. Ts was effective. Real good massage. Probabbly an 8 massage quality. Not enough leg work. I had just had an awful massage that probabbly did more harm than good. Tina worked out all the kinks and restored me. Flip was standard. She motined HJ. I nodded and she went to town. Tipped 3. Tina was a 6 or 7 looks. Very friendly, but felt a little rushed at the end. Full hour used.

Amperage
01-04-07, 09:50
I have recently had nice time here and returned Tuesday. The rooms here very large. Nice if you are claustrophobic. I asked for the one I had before, but she was out. Instead a girl named Yummi appeared right after my 70 dissapeared. Right away I said no, but mamasan pleaded. Th girl was a 2 on looks. (she had all her limbs and that qualifies as a 2) kept my eyes closed throughout. Mer massage was pure pain. No idea what she was doing. She would go real hard and then very light and over and over again. She appeared enthusiastic.just very inexperienced. I thought okay maybe on flip she will make up for it. Nope. She does not knw how to operate a single pleasure cell on the entire human body I felt like I had been hit by a truck and giving a proc exam. I limped out. Mamasan asked about experience, I told her worse of my life. She offered $10 off nex visit. I told her to get rid of that girl fast.

Bitchslap
01-04-07, 12:19
Where is the Park Spa located?

Scooter68
01-04-07, 13:22
I have recently had nice time here and returned Tuesday. The rooms here very large. Nice if you are claustrophobic. I asked for the one I had before, but she was out. Instead a girl named Yummi appeared right after my 70 dissapeared. Right away I said no, but mamasan pleaded. Th girl was a 2 on looks. (she had all her limbs and that qualifies as a 2) kept my eyes closed throughout. Mer massage was pure pain. No idea what she was doing. She would go real hard and then very light and over and over again. She appeared enthusiastic.just very inexperienced. I thought okay maybe on flip she will make up for it. Nope. She does not knw how to operate a single pleasure cell on the entire human body I felt like I had been hit by a truck and giving a proc exam. I limped out. Mamasan asked about experience, I told her worse of my life. She offered $10 off nex visit. I told her to get rid of that girl fast.Too bad it wasn't yummi from Osaka. She was the best. Had me hoping it was her when I first saw her name. Oh well.

Amperage
01-05-07, 10:55
Located south side of Park Blvd just east of railroad tracks.

Fernand0
01-31-07, 10:04
Fellows,

Looking for the 411 on this Establishment. Looked on TER & TBD and could not find a thing. The run their add on Craigs List all the time.

Relax Clearwater 18840 US 19 N, Suite 422 Bay Park Exec Ctr 727-524-0300

PLMK,

Thank you in advance,

Fernand0

Amperage
03-03-07, 10:58
I went to the OK Spa on 66th.same plaza as mugs and jugs. I hate the location but park therapy was closed.

Mamasan was on the floor behind the window asleep. She got up and took 60 for half an hour. I was already regretting coming in there. Toy offerred a TS. Felt like she used a brillo pad on my ass. Went back to room and the ery poor massage lasted about 4 minutes before she wanted me to flip. She wanted 40 for HJ. It was average at best. Mamasan was asleep on floor of office when I left.

Toy was in her 40's. Average looks. Substandard massage. I will not return.

Rjinstpete
03-07-07, 13:11
I decided to try a new spa, 66th street just past Brian Dairy (or however you spell that). Semi cute girl, 1/2 hour for 60 , 1 hour for 80, of which they expect a half an hour table shower. The massage sucked, hj offered, that's it. Don't bother.

Legalize it
03-15-07, 22:56
Has anyone met the "International Goddess" named Lisa? She advertises with her picture in Creative Loafing every week in the massages section. The ad is a business address on U.S. 19 in Clearwater.

Teabagz20
03-16-07, 09:51
Can anyone help me find Sasha. Last I knew she was at Distinguished Day Spa. Is that on 5th Ave.? Is she still there?Sasha is running ads daily on CL/Tampa.

Eye Myt
03-16-07, 13:25
Sasha is running ads daily on CL/Tampa.
Run her name in the PCSO website"who's in jail".You'll get her current phot and home address.

UranIdiot
03-17-07, 01:04
Run her name in the PCSO website"who's in jail".You'll get her current phot and home address.

It shows her arrested on 1/22 and released on 1/22 32 minutes later.

Amperage
03-30-07, 17:51
I have visited body temple frequently since tampa has dried up. 80 for 1 hour. Angie is best. Age about 27. Decent body. About a 7 or 8. Good ts. Takes time on massage. When she goes to erotic, she removes shirt and rubs breast over back and butt. She is anally enthusiastic. On flip does a decent HJ. Does not offer FS but ymmv, and then completes massage. I have left very satisfied. Angie has never asked for tip and I usually tip her is 30 to 40.

Last visit angie was busy, so I tried new girl Tina. Not as young or hot as angie, massage was good, on flip she asked what I wanted. I believe more is on menu than Angie, but she was also more business like and discussed $ before having fun. Paid 50, thought I was going to get BJ, but turned out to be just HJ. Rate it average.

Avoid Yummi. Fat, ugly and no talent.

Amperage
03-30-07, 17:58
Wanted to check out new talent and needed a change of scenery.

Standard $80 for entry. Mamasan did TS. Might pass on it next time. Felt like I was a dog getting a bath.

Mamsan promised pretty girl. In walks Annie. Rate her a 9. Nice but/boobs and very pretty face. Didn't look traditional korean, more polynesian. Good massage. Took her time. On flip she asked what wanted. Quoted 120 for fs, agreed to 100. Lots of nice mouth action on balls then climbed aboard. Cowgirl and missionary. She seemed shy for this line of business, but would repeat.

Amperage
03-30-07, 18:11
Maybe 2.

I have not been to Aloha in maybe 6 months. And try to change things up frequently by going to diffrent spas. I am average white guy and do not think I stand out at all. The mamasans are starting to talk to me like they know me, commenting on things like." oh you are letting your hair grow out" Or "good to see you again". When I havent been there before.- More than just the standard.you been here before?

Are all the spas connected? Maybe with closed circuit or cameras taking pics of regulars that are circulated?

Can anyone pm me any fun places I have not tried-

Body Temple, Sunshine, Aloha, Yoyo.

UranIdiot
04-01-07, 00:12
I have not been to Aloha in maybe 6 months. And try to change things up frequently by going to diffrent spas. I am average white guy and do not think I stand out at all. The mamasans are starting to talk to me like they know me, commenting on things like." oh you are letting your hair grow out" Or "good to see you again". When I havent been there before.- More than just the standard.you been here before?

Are all the spas connected? Maybe with closed circuit or cameras taking pics of regulars that are circulated?

Even if they were that high tech they'd have to spend a lot of time looking at pics and memorizing faces.

I've gotten that kind of small talk/questioning also, and I visit only a few spas a few times a year. I think either you're an average-white-guy, all-look-alike kind of thing, and they're just making small talk, or it's a way of feeling you out, seeing your reaction to judge if you might be a cop.

Ottistd1
04-01-07, 02:03
Maybe 2.

Can anyone pm me any fun places I have not tried-

Body Temple, Sunshine, Aloha, Yoyo.I have had a few times that people greeted me with a "Nice to see you again." at places I would rather remain anonymous. It is just freindly talk and such. A video system still is not real cheap, and linking all of one kind of business with face records would be silly. What for? This isn't a casino where there need security from cheats.

I had a couple of times that dancers swore I was in there the night before, week before, etc. Being that most of those times were at clubs I had never been to before (two were outside the US on my first trip abroad), it is obviously just another line used to get people to warm up to them.

Now a quick question. On another site I found a recent and very good review of Yo Spa in Clearwater off 66th & Ulmerton in the Mugsa & Jugs Plaza. This appears the same plaza as OK Spa in Amperage's 3-7 report. Are they two different spas or just two names for one spa? Or, did I map out the wrong addrress?

Amperage
04-01-07, 18:36
Ottistd1:

Same place. If I got the name wrong -sorry. Thy blend togerther after awhile.

I have had two sessions with Toy. She is kind of playful but also kind of old - mid forties. Massage was quick and lackluster. the flip was forgettable at best.

If there is another girl there, I am hitting at wrong times . I usually go around lunch time.

I would not repeat with Toy. But I do repeat busineses in case talent changes. I am learning to walking out if I am not happy with the girls available. Only my second year playing the amps, but I like to find new talent and places.

So far it ha been cheaper and safer than strip clubs and the singles scene. Definetly more relaxing.

Legalize it
04-29-07, 21:51
I went to the Pine Tree Spa on 66th St. Recently. This place has been getting different reviews lately. As someone else mentioned, they asked me to fill out a membership card too. I just gave a fake name, and they only use it because after 10 massages, your next one is free. Victoria was the girl's name. She was in her 20's and good looking too. The service was good, and price was about the same as Body Temple or Aloha Spa. I will go back.

LoveLOS
04-29-07, 22:06
Aloha Spa
13247 38th St N
Clearwater, FL 33762
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=13247%2038th%20St%20N&city=Clearwater&state=FL&zipcode=33762%2d4234&country=US&title=%3cb%20class%3d%22fn%20org%22%3e13247%2038th%20St%20N%3c%2fb%3e%3cbr%20%2f%3e%20%3cspan%20style%3d%22display%3ainline%3bmargin%2dbottom%3a0px%3b%22%20class%3d%22locality%22%3eClearwater%3c%2fspan%3e%2c%20%3cspan%20style%3d%22display%3ainline%3bmargin%2dbottom%3a0px%3b%22%20class%3d%22region%22%3eFL%3c%2fspan%3e%20%3cspan%20style%3d%22display%3ainline%3bmargin%2dbottom%3a0px%3b%22%20class%3d%22postal%2dcode%22%3e33762%2d4234%3c%2fspan%3e%2c%20%20%3cspan%20style%3d%22display%3ainline%3bmargin%2dbottom%3a0px%3b%22%20class%3d%22country%2dname%22%3eUS%3c%2fspan%3e%3c%2fspan%3e&cid=lfmaplink2&name=&dtype=s

Girls name was "Q"
I peg her in her mid forties.
I am told there are better ones there.

PM for details.

LoveLOS

Member #4175
05-04-07, 14:27
I went to the Pine Tree Spa on 66th St. Recently. This place has been getting different reviews lately. As someone else mentioned, they asked me to fill out a membership card too. I just gave a fake name, and they only use it because after 10 massages, your next one is free. Victoria was the girl's name. She was in her 20's and good looking too. The service was good, and price was about the same as Body Temple or Aloha Spa. I will go back.Four Seasons used to do the same thing. I think the real reason for the card is to know who is a legit repeat customer right off the bat. Puts the girls at ease. I'm also guessing that at Four Seasons they may have put notes on the cards as to customer preferences.

Someone else said this place has a few of the old Four Seasons girls so it may be the same ownership. If Paula is there I'm on my way. Amazing girl.

Geezer1948
05-07-07, 18:20
Visiting St Pete from out of town and have RTFF several times over. Is there an MP or AMP with good value and good massage? Good TS would be a plus. FS not required, but I would like to stroll out realxed and smiling and with a few bucks left in my pocket. Or maybe a similar value on CL? I'm a little too old and not quite desparate enough to brave the crack monsters on the streets. PM is fine.

JimBrown
05-12-07, 03:59
Aloha Spa 13247 38th St N Clearwater, FL 33762

Girls name was "Q" I peg her in her mid forties. I am told there are better ones there.

PM for details.

LoveLOSI saw "q" also yesterday. About 1015pm, they close at 11pm. 60 for. 30min.

One of, if not the worst massage ever. (I didn't expect much attention for the half hr, but I didn't think a weak, clumsy massage could hurt so much.)

Passed on T. S. Both Mama and she asked if I had been there before, I lied and said yes. Q asked me if I wanted "everything", about 5 min into massage. I said yes, although I had only gone for a tug.

I offered. 8, she said no. She told me $, and that $. 2 was better. I should have passed.

Quick cbj, cowgirl, then to mish, all in about 3min. Kinda bored, I blew it as quickly as a could muster.

I didn't get a good look at the other girl working, but I could tell she was younger, with long hair. I would like to know if anyone might have visited wth her!

I would like to use aloha, since it is close to the house, but I really do not want to see Q again. I had not read LOVELOS's report before I made a visit.

Mid-late 40's for sure, but not a bad shape. Soft and mostly firm. Nice breast, 'see'.

Massage at spring spa tomorrow. Extras are not quite as forthcomming, but always a good massage.

Jb

Smak01
05-22-07, 17:00
Havent been to st pete in awhile but last time I was there I went to a palce called 5th Ave Spa white girls working there. I was wondering if this place or any place like it is still around. Looking for american girls not asian.

R Consultant
05-23-07, 06:09
I havent been there in awhile my self, I will stop in today and let you know. I will back channel you.
But the last time I went I saw a young woman that was not bad at it was like FS to HJ and it was normal donations.

Happy Huntin........

Eye Myt
05-23-07, 09:02
I havent been there in awhile my self, I will stop in today and let you know. I will back channel you.
But the last time I went I saw a young woman that was not bad at it was like FS to HJ and it was normal donations.

Happy Huntin........

Has been closed for 6 months or so. I think Sasha got busted here back then. I remember big breasted, black Tess was here for a while! Nice!

R Consultant
05-23-07, 19:03
Yes its closed, I know Sasha was working out of her house. Shes not a bad go around for the money. Sasha got cheaper when she started working out of her house. I know the Candy woman was in jail also but not sure what happened to her.

Happy Huntin..

BananaOil
05-24-07, 01:07
Sasha has a nice incall location on 4th Street in St. Pete. She advertises in the Weekly Planet and sometimes on Craig's List. She is very nice, friendly, fun to be with and she looks great naked.

ArthurTpa
05-24-07, 19:47
Has been closed for 6 months or so. I think Sasha got busted here back then. I remember big breasted, black Tess was here for a while! Nice!
Ahhhh yes. Fond memories (or should I say mammaries) of Tess. Wish I knew what happened to her. Kim on CL is close though.

Red Gates
05-25-07, 12:45
Had an experience with her not too long ago.

She won't let you kiss her anywhere, touch her pu$$y at all, and the positions are limited to what SHE feels like; all this from one who advertises GFE.

YMMV; but for my money, there are MUCH better options.

Ace

Rackmount17
05-25-07, 18:50
Had an experience with her not too long ago.

She won't let you kiss her anywhere, touch her pu$$y at all, and the positions are limited to what SHE feels like; all this from one who advertises GFE.

YMMV; but for my money, there are MUCH better options.

AceI had a better experience with Kim - no kissing (although I didn't try or ask) but I did get some very nice DATY and was able to pet the kitty too! she was a lot of fun, if a little bit detached - as always, ymmv - maybe she was just in a partiullar mood when I saw her.

Jaws Iii
05-25-07, 19:01
Sasha has a nice incall location on 4th Street in St. Pete. She advertises in the Weekly Planet and sometimes on Craig's List. She is very nice, friendly, fun to be with and she looks great naked.Yes, when she was at the 5th Ave. Body Spa I saw her one time. She is quite a bit more attractive than her pictures. She is stunning with her clothes off. Very willing as well. She had a brief stint at a place downtown called Distinguished Day Spa, which I believe got busted fast.

She is worth the effort to see.

Play safe.

Amperage
06-11-07, 14:11
I have had several great experiences at Pine tree. I have seen 3 different girls there. I think Sophia is the hottest. Phenom body with see.cups. She's got a great sense of humor. None of the girls are clock watchers.

Please don't PM me for location. If you want it, you can find it easily. $80 entry plus 120.

Eye Myt
06-11-07, 15:52
Ahhhh yes. Fond memories (or should I say mammaries) of Tess. Wish I knew what happened to her. Kim on CL is close though.

She dances at 7 seas in Tampa occassionally. pcso has foto Tessa Ross

UranIdiot
06-18-07, 01:09
Does anyone have a report on the Irish Petal?

Vman1029
06-18-07, 07:11
Does anyone have a report on the Irish Petal?Where is is? Never heard of it!

Jaws Iii
06-22-07, 15:34
Went there today as a result of some other reports on this forum. Was met at the door by a young, heavy breasted Asian girl who looked hung over at 10 am. After some discussion, settled on a half hour for 60. Victoria came in for the session. Relatively nice looking and young, with a happy attitude. Service was more than adequate. $. 2

Afterwards, she brought in a card to fill out with the "buy 10, get one free" offer. When I mentioned Four Seasons had had the same deal, she said she had worked there. She knew several of the girls from the old days, and said that some of them were working at Pine Tree.

This place is worthy of a repeat. I hope to see some of my old girlfriends there. Jennifer with the Tweety bird tattoo.

UranIdiot
06-23-07, 01:24
Where is is? Never heard of it!
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/353951845.html

I emailed her and she sent me more pics. Next time I go to NPR I hope to see her.

Knight Cock
06-23-07, 17:36
For a hj seems a little pricey, don't it?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/353951845.html

I emailed her and she sent me more pics. Next time I go to NPR I hope to see her.

Member #3941
06-25-07, 04:47
She advertises in wkly plnt gives massages for 125 an hour, lives in Clearwater, anyone been with her please either mail me or I'm me on here, thanks.

UranIdiot
06-26-07, 01:20
She advertises in wkly plnt gives massages for 125 an hour, lives in Clearwater, anyone been with her please either mail me or I'm me on here, thanks.

She sounds nice but she freaked out when I was speaking with her on the phone and I called Weekly Planet by its old name, Creative Loafing, which is what the chain of papers still calls its Atlanta paper. Also the Weekly Planet website is creativeloafing dot com, which is what I use to read the Weekly Planet classifieds. I don't know if she thought I was an Atlanta vice cop or what.

Member #3941
06-26-07, 13:25
I had a 10: 30 appoint. With her and when she told me when I get to a certain area call her and she would call me back. We have been conversing for 3 days about this appoint. 10: 15 a. M. I call her and she starts questioning me about why my ph. Is comming up blocked. It's a company cell and they are all blocked this way. She starts freakin and bitchin and saying she can't see me unless I unblock my cell. GUESS WHAT, there is way too much pu**y around here to be with a nut case like her, be careful. Denny

BananaOil
06-26-07, 19:23
There are several posts on Craig's List claiming that Sasha Taylor has died from some sort of medical condition. If that is true, then I am very sad, since she was a great provider and a really nice lady. Anybody here know the facts on this?

HEMassage69
07-12-07, 15:46
What do you all think of Aloha in St. Pete? I've been there a number of times and had pretty good experiences every time. Little Pricey compared to how Osaka was over in Tampa, but better looking girls. FS for 1- 1. 2. Usual door fee 1/2 hour / Hour

R Consultant
07-12-07, 16:40
Each time I have been there its an older woman at the 5th ave location -also she has been arrested. I wouldnt be to excited about ever going there again but its your dollar so ymmv...

Happy Huntin........

Jaws Iii
07-12-07, 22:45
Which Aloha are you talking about? The one on Fifth Avenue or the one off of Ulmerton? I have had different experiences at both. Ulmerton is definitely better, but spotty. Kind of a feast or famine experience. Minimal experience at 5th ave, but fair only.

Stpeteguy
07-13-07, 22:29
Which Aloha are you talking about? The one on Fifth Avenue or the one off of Ulmerton? I have had different experiences at both. Ulmerton is definitely better, but spotty. Kind of a feast or famine experience. Minimal experience at 5th ave, but fair only.I've been to 5th twice, first time was great. Got a nice 30ish girl with a great body, second time not so good. I got a mid 40's flabby woman that smelled like cig smoke.

HEMassage69
07-14-07, 01:33
Ulmerton was the one I was thinking of. Went there Wed, looks, like a little better talent than usual.

Iceman1951
07-21-07, 17:01
I drove by body temple the other day I was wondering can you get any action there? Is it just massage or can you get some extra?

Iceman1951
07-22-07, 20:33
I went to body temple today to check it out. The massage was just ok. There were no extra. This place is completly legitimate next time I will go to japenese spa in Tampa its much better.

Legalize it
07-22-07, 22:31
I drove by body temple the other day I was wondering can you get any action there? Is it just massage or can you get some extra?Yes, you can get extras there. They work the same way as the other AMPs discussed on this fourm.

Iceman1951
07-23-07, 06:46
Yes, you can get extras there. They work the same way as the other AMPs discussed on this fourm.Maybe it was because it was my first time there.

Can you get full service?

Iceman1951
07-23-07, 06:47
Can you get full service or is it just a HJ?

Iceman1951
07-24-07, 22:55
Has anybody on this form went to body temple? If you can't get full service than I don't want to waste my time. Does anyone out there know. I know that all of the places in tampa on kennedy they all give full service.

Amperage
07-25-07, 09:22
I have always gotten extras at Body Temple. But mamasan knows me well. I have only tried with angie to get f/s but always shot down. Some of the other girls might be more agreeable, but I was never attracted enough to try. Body temple is good for a decent massage and h/e for $100 mol.

There is a mid 40's Tina (not Osaka) Thai girl. Excellent massage. May take several attempts to get past hand job.

CaptainFlapja
07-25-07, 15:42
I have always gotten extras at Body Temple. But mamasan knows me well. I have only tried with angie to get f/s but always shot down. Some of the other girls might be more agreeable, but I was never attracted enough to try. Body temple is good for a decent massage and h/e for $100 mol.

There is a mid 40's Tina (not Osaka) Thai girl. Excellent massage. May take several attempts to get past hand job.+1 on Tina. I received a very good massage and an equal quality handy. With a handjob that good, I don't know that I'm interested in escalating, though.

Tina has a very nice rack, too.

Iceman1951
07-25-07, 18:39
I don't think angie is there any more just tina and some new girl. It was the new girl I met when I went there she would not do anything just and ok massage and nothing extra not even a HJ I think it was because that was the first time I was ever there. I think that both girls there are pretty old. Like them much younger. I am only in my late twentys and they look about 50 that is pretty old for me.

Cucumber Jones
08-03-07, 07:51
Just got back home from a week in the Bay area. I had never been to a massage parlor before, so before I left I RTFF for the best place. I tried Body Temple. The place was very clean. The mental image I had of these places was very different. Anyway, I got an hour massage/tip for $70/60. Ann was my therapist. Early 40's, petite, small be cups. Excellent massage and left happy. I would highly recommend if you're in need of some stress relief. Also went to Yokohoma in Tampa, will report there.

Iceman1951
08-04-07, 05:43
I went back to Body Temple and I did get a hand job. I really wanted more. I saw ann is there anyone out there that has been able to get full service with Ann?

Size Queen
08-04-07, 07:58
Been utilizing the services at BT for a year or so. The mamasan knows me, so new girls get the quick heads up about my "needs" when I'm waiting in the room. Tina was back from NO, it's always good to have a great provider return, usually they're there, then gone after a few weeks. Short little thing with augmented be's (very supple! ) and pretty nipples. Gives a great ts, and seem to enjoy the reaction to soaping the good parts. LOL!

The massage, in my case, consists of only "frontal attention", as we go directly to the good stuff. She is very accomodating and seems to enjoy a man of "size". Actually took me over to the mirror, standing, to let us both watch the finishing touch. A VERY nice visual touch!

$. 7/hr w/$. 6 thank you very much.

Iceman1951
08-05-07, 16:32
I guess they just don't do full service at body temple. It is funny because all the masage places in Tampa that I have been to offer full service. The next time I go back to bt I think I will offer them more money and see if they can be bought. I don't think that I am going to get anywhere other than HJ. Maybe if I bring my own condom then I can offer 300 and see what happens. I will write back after I find out. I will ask for the girl ann and see what happens. I don't expect she will. I like going to place that don't offer full service and get it anyway I love the chalange.

Legalize it
08-08-07, 21:44
I've enjoyed several trips to AMP's, but I now I would like to try an American girl who gives a good full body massage with extras. Can anyone recommend any attractive American girls who do this? I've seen ads on Craigs List, but I haven't tried them yet.

R Consultant
08-09-07, 10:58
I have in the past picked up the Creative Loafing magazine- its free. I used a girl by the name Lisa on 4st N.. She was fun. Alot of them I know are independents.... YOu can get the magazine at the Library for free if you want to take a look..

But its a place to start.......
Good Luck

I've enjoyed several trips to AMP's, but I now I would like to try an American girl who gives a good full body massage with extras. Can anyone recommend any attractive American girls who do this? I've seen ads on Craigs List, but I haven't tried them yet.

Hard Working 19
08-09-07, 14:02
or go here: http://www.print2webcorp.com/marketplace/tampabay/creativeloafing/classifieds.aspx

I have in the past picked up the Creative Loafing magazine- its free. I used a girl by the name Lisa on 4st N.. She was fun. Alot of them I know are independents.... YOu can get the magazine at the Library for free if you want to take a look..

But its a place to start.......
Good Luck

Dirtymike
08-12-07, 11:48
There are several posts on Craig's List claiming that Sasha Taylor has died from some sort of medical condition. If that is true, then I am very sad, since she was a great provider and a really nice lady. Anybody here know the facts on this?Sasha on 4th street? I hope not!

Dirty Mike

BananaOil
08-12-07, 20:35
I never did hear any more about Sasha from 4th St. but I haven't seen any ads from her in Creative Loafing and so I assume it is true that she passed away. She was a very nice lady and a great comfort to horny shmoes like me .

Iceman1951
08-13-07, 06:46
Body Temple. I went back, gave Ann 140. For that you get to finger her and she gives a increddible BJ well worth the 140. She won't do full service. She will do every thing else. You can lick her pussy and play 69. She acts like she loves it.

Malabar
08-13-07, 16:25
Body Temple. I went back, gave Ann 140. For that you get to finger her and she gives a increddible BJ well worth the 140. She won't do full service. She will do every thing else. You can lick her pussy and play 69. She acts like she loves it.

A BJ for 140????

eeeeYAAHHHHH......

Amperage
08-13-07, 18:18
I second Malabar. $140 will get you fs and then some at most amps in Tampa bay. I think Ann owes you one on the house next visit.

Dirtymike
08-13-07, 21:57
A BJ for 140????

eeeeYAAHHHHH......I love AMPs but I lawys go to the body temple.

Where else is good?

Dirty Mike

Dirtymike
08-14-07, 00:09
There are several posts on Craig's List claiming that Sasha Taylor has died from some sort of medical condition. If that is true, then I am very sad, since she was a great provider and a really nice lady. Anybody here know the facts on this?I couldn't find any info in the obituaries.

Interesting,

Dirty Mike

Teabagz20
08-14-07, 09:29
I couldn't find any info in the obituaries.

Interesting,

Dirty MikeSasha died 25th June.

Hard Working 19
08-14-07, 12:25
She died on 6/25 of an apparent overdose.

I never did hear any more about Sasha from 4th St. but I haven't seen any ads from her in Creative Loafing and so I assume it is true that she passed away. She was a very nice lady and a great comfort to horny shmoes like me .

Eye Myt
08-15-07, 09:33
There were 4 arrests in st pete yesterday for "practiceing health care w/o license". Sounds like a massage parlor bust to me, 3 females and 1 guy(pimp?). I found nothing in this mornings Times, anybody know anything about this??

BananaOil
08-15-07, 10:31
"She died on 6/25 of an apparent overdose."

Do you have any more info on Sasha's passing? Did she die at home? Was anything in the newspaper, like an obit? She was generally liked and respected by the other girls and some of them would like to know more.

Hard Working 19
08-15-07, 14:02
Eye Myt,
Was there an address listed on the arrest report?

There were 4 arrests in st pete yesterday for "practiceing health care w/o license". Sounds like a massage parlor bust to me, 3 females and 1 guy(pimp?). I found nothing in this mornings Times, anybody know anything about this??

Eye Myt
08-15-07, 15:12
Eye Myt,
Was there an address listed on the arrest report?

Nothing, Pinellas County sheriff website doesn't give arrest addresses like Hillsborough.

Hard Working 19
08-15-07, 15:35
CL reports her as Christine, age 39. Might be one of the body rub shops?

Nothing, Pinellas County sheriff website doesn't give arrest addresses like Hillsborough.

Racing Dude
08-15-07, 17:01
CL reports her as Christine, age 39. Might be one of the body rub shops?Damn,

I can't believe they busted Carrot top!

ScooterAllCity
08-15-07, 18:17
Carrot Top?

R Consultant
08-15-07, 18:29
Boy! Is she rode hard or what? I think I have seen better on the streets than this one. I hope no one actually paid her alot for her service.

Happy Huntin

CL reports her as Christine, age 39. Might be one of the body rub shops?

Member #4558
08-15-07, 18:59
Boy! Is she rode hard or what?? I think I have seen better on the streets than this one.. I hope no one actually paid her alot for her service..

Happy HuntinMaybe that is the photo of the one guy that was busted. Kind of looks like Carrot Top!

Retired Gfe
08-15-07, 20:29
It wasn't a shop either! If you want more info PM me! I looked on psco and I can tell you who they are. Etc

Maybe that is the photo of the one guy that was busted. Kind of looks like Carrot Top!

Jaws Iii
08-15-07, 23:11
Sure would like to know where she worked so I can stay far away from there. Looks like the kind of woman who should pay you to have a good time, not the other way around.

R Consultant
08-16-07, 10:28
Seems like LEO is busy busting massage parlors this week. I guess they let these ladies get comfortable and then "BAM" there asses. Looks like they are making progress doing it.. So that most likely means they will get a few more until they leave them alone for bit...

Happy Huntin........

Legalize it
08-17-07, 09:43
With news of these busts going on, has anyone out there ever heard about a customer getting arrested in an AMP or lingerie shop? Is it safe to assume that if you are in there during a raid, you are going to jail? I haven't read much info about this.

Amperage
08-19-07, 12:56
Any senior Please pm me.

If you review my posings I rarely if evr ask for any ifo/ I am looking for provider into rimming. Preferably asian but not equired. I got spoiled wih a couple of girls at sunshine that are no longer available. Anywhere in Tampa Bay ok.

UranIdiot
08-20-07, 00:01
With news of these busts going on, has anyone out there ever heard about a customer getting arrested in an AMP or lingerie shop? Is it safe to assume that if you are in there during a raid, you are going to jail? I haven't read much info about this.

I don't recall hearing about a customer being arrested. And look at what the people at the shops are arrested for: practicing medicine w/o a license, in other words not having a massage license, or for immigration violations. when you go to ANY doctor or dentist office is it a legal requirement that you check their license or immigration status? I don't think so.

In my opinion for you to be arrested you would have to be caught offering an undercover officer money in exchange for sexual favors. Chances are they're going to tell you to put your clothes on and go home.

Iceman1951
08-25-07, 23:58
Went to Body Temple and saw Ann (I think) I wore her down this time I had full service has any one else had full service with Ann? I think I am the only one.

Cucumber Jones
08-26-07, 07:09
How skilled in the arts was she? How about tip amount?

Eye Myt
08-26-07, 18:26
Went to Body Temple and saw Ann (I think) I wore her down this time I had full service has any one else had full service with Ann? I think I am the only one.

Are we talking about "Body Temple" on 54th ave north in Kenneth City? I'm flabergasted if this is the case.

R Consultant
08-27-07, 10:54
Please drop a bigger bit of info on this one either PM or whatever.. Never heard of this story......

Are we talking about "Body Temple" on 54th ave north in Kenneth City? I'm flabergasted if this is the case.

Iceman1951
08-29-07, 23:01
Is was no big deal it was just sex I have had full service with just about all the places on kenedy drive in Tampa. I pay 200 + the charge at the door and get full service just about anywhere. I have had full serice with penney and ann it was just ok nothing great.

Jaws Iii
08-31-07, 13:24
I have been back to Pine Tree several times. The girls so far have all been young, pretty and not in any way overweight. This place could be my new ATF. One of the ladies even remembered me from the Four Seasons, which made for a very nice reunion.

Kman45d
09-05-07, 10:26
I have been to Pine Tree at least five times and have never been dissappointed either. Went yesterday about mid morning, the girls were just getting up. Heidi was the first one ready, cute petite girl great tits, and nice body, very friendly too. Shower room wasn't available as there was a girl in there getting her shower, so we fooled around in the room until it was ready. When she said it was okay to come in we went across the hall and there she was shaving her crotch while squatting on the floor, what a sight! She got up came over to me on the table and gave me a peek while Heidi soaped me up! A rare treat indeed, that got me started and the fun never ended when we got back to the room. 80 for room, 80 tip with very good oral service.

NoJokers
09-07-07, 09:10
Fellow Mongers!

Please do NOT make any more posts about this place. Nothing happens in this place right?

Keep it low and quiet? Everytime a place gets REALLY good, it gets busted and closed down.

Heidi, Victoria and Regina DO NOT WORK in this place.

Again I repeat. For christ's sake! Nothing happens here and there should me no more post about this hole in the wall place where nothing happens.

Member #4175
09-07-07, 19:02
Fellow Mongers!

Please do NOT make any more posts about this place. Nothing happens in this place right?

Keep it low and quiet? Everytime a place gets REALLY good, it gets busted and closed down.

Heidi, Victoria and Regina DO NOT WORK in this place.

Again I repeat. For christ's sake! Nothing happens here and there should me no more post about this hole in the wall place where nothing happens.You're joking right?

I mean after all the previous reports and the fact that LE usually knows more than we do anyway, you really think it will make any difference?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and guess you're joking.

Ehrr, despite the No Jokers thing.

Jaloochapurr
09-14-07, 18:59
Went to Body Temple on Wenesday night. It was 9:15 and was raining. I had yet gotten motel for the night as I just came from Jacksonville. I greeted Moma like I was her best friend and asked right away for Ann. Moma said she is gone now but Penny is here.

Penny?

Found out, new from New Jersey. Here only for one month.

Moma took me in the room and I sat down, Penny came right in and sat in my lap,moma still there. Moma said do I mind 1/2 hour, said sure, they were tired.
Had a great shower by Penny and then to room. Forgot massage, I had Penny take off all clothes right away and she did not mind.

Soon she was on to of me and doing the dirty, she then put on a raincoat for me that i had brought and the full monty was on.

She then cleaned me off and layed down with me.

I told her that I should go as I had to get a motel stiil. She asked, did I want to stay here with her?

Moma had locked the door and the sign was off.

Went slept on a mat in the back and in the morning was able to tap it again without any covering.

What a night.

40 for the half hour and 40 tip. just like the old days with osaka.

Legalize it
09-16-07, 22:46
Thanks for the info. Could you give us a brief description on how Penny looked?

Went to Body Temple on Wenesday night. It was 9:15 and was raining. I had yet gotten motel for the night as I just came from Jacksonville. I greeted Moma like I was her best friend and asked right away for Ann. Moma said she is gone now but Penny is here.

Penny?

Found out, new from New Jersey. Here only for one month.

Moma took me in the room and I sat down, Penny came right in and sat in my lap,moma still there. Moma said do I mind 1/2 hour, said sure, they were tired.
Had a great shower by Penny and then to room. Forgot massage, I had Penny take off all clothes right away and she did not mind.

Soon she was on to of me and doing the dirty, she then put on a raincoat for me that i had brought and the full monty was on.

She then cleaned me off and layed down with me.

I told her that I should go as I had to get a motel stiil. She asked, did I want to stay here with her?

Moma had locked the door and the sign was off.

Went slept on a mat in the back and in the morning was able to tap it again without any covering.

What a night.

40 for the half hour and 40 tip. just like the old days with osaka.

Jaloochapurr
09-17-07, 22:21
Thanks for the info. Could you give us a brief description on how Penny looked?

What can I say she looked real good. Nice brests a real good body.

Jaws Iii
09-21-07, 22:39

What a night.

40 for the half hour and 40 tip. just like the old days with osaka.[/QUOTE]Gotta tell you, this has been bugging me for a while.

Guys, if she gives it up to you without cover, do you really think you are the only one? I got real familiar with a lady in an AMP a couple of years ago. The last week she was going to be there, she offered it up to me uncovered. I declined, even though she insisted I was the only one.

Come to find out later she was married, had a boyfriend, and was making additional bucks on the side by offering "specials".

I hear that this is not an uncommon practice. Am I the only one who is amazed by this?

Tail Chaser
09-22-07, 10:11

What a night.

40 for the half hour and 40 tip. just like the old days with osaka.I'd like to think....and actually HOPE... that what he meant by "no covering" was no door fee. If he was able to avoid a door fee, then great. If he was able to get BB service then I pray he has no physical consequences later on. WTF...why would ANYONE accept or do BB with anyone other than a true, real life girl-friend/ wife....that's just REALLY retarded!!!

Bitchslap
09-22-07, 16:37
Went to body temple Thursday for the usual rub and tug.

80 for the hour. Git the bath. Waited on the bench for 10 minutes some gal name YOUNG/Yung or something came in little on the chunky side. Won't undress won't talk. Gave a 20 min massage and looked at me like she was done. I give the international sign of happy and wonder wtf and she motions me to lay back did the deed she was messy as hell no cleanup just a see ya. Waste of my time but the massage was a 6 on a 10 scale. I'll send her asss out the door if I go back for a repert performance.

Gave a 40 tip which was 20 to much. Ahhhh but o hey shes gotta feed 32 people in her hutt

Rjinstpete
09-29-07, 20:28
I heard about a great experience with Penny, so I figured I'd try Body Temple again. The last time I got a nice massage but no FS. I can do a HJ myself. This time, what a disaster. An old woman with obviously fake breasts gives me a very BORING table shower. As I'm leaving the shower room, I see another girl who looks way better and I ask to meet her. She comes in to tell me she's not working tonight. I can tell you, this woman looked way better. FROM a distance! Well I guess the old woman lost face, because she told me to leave and refunded my 80 dollars.

Pine Tree on 66th has been fun, definitely FS. But it's very evident the girl there only cares about the cash, because the service gets lazier over time. Girls are MUCH better in my opinion the first couple of times because they want a repeat customer.

I really like Austin, Tx. I used to walk in the back door of one of those places, hot women, no games, 120 dollars FS, no house fee.

Red Gates
10-01-07, 20:01
[/QUOTE]I really like Austin, Tx. I used to walk in the back door of one of those places, hot women, no games, 120 dollars FS, no house fee.[/QUOTE]

Afterwards, a chicken fried steak at Threadgills or a stroll down 6th St?

Stpeteguy
10-04-07, 13:29
I found a little shop in Pinellas Park that has good rates and ok girls. One is a little older and chubby (not bbw size) and the other is younger, average build with nice boobs. It has a very good menu. Members who contribute feel free to PM for details.

Jetdog
10-06-07, 08:15
I found a little shop in Pinellas Park that has good rates and ok girls. One is a little older and chubby (not bbw size) and the other is younger, average build with nice boobs. It has a very good menu. Members who contribute feel free to PM for details.Could you tell me the location and names of this place. It is always helpful to know the names and details.

Thanks

Legalize it
10-09-07, 22:42
I don't know if I went to the same place as St. Pete Guy, but I went to a place on Park Blvd and 50th St. It's a place that runs a small ad in Creative Loafing named "Day Spa Pinellas Park" It's a small place with a sign that says "Aromatherapy" outside, but it's easy to drive right by without noticing it. It's not Asian, there were 2 white women inside, but they were only average looking. One looked well into her 40's. The other one was younger and blond, but overweight. I don't remember their names. Inside, it works the same way as the other spas, but no shower. Overall, I wasn't too impressed.

But things got a little interesting when I left. As soon as I pulled out into the street, uncle LEO came out of nowhere and pulled up right behind me. He was in an unmarked car on 50th St. He followed me for a little while, checking my plates, I assume. Then he gave up and took off. I guess that means the cops are staking out that place.

I've been to the AMP's plenty of times. Now I'm looking for an American girl who does massages. Anybody have any recomendations?

UranIdiot
10-09-07, 23:37
I found a little shop in Pinellas Park that has good rates and ok girls. One is a little older and chubby (not bbw size) and the other is younger, average build with nice boobs. It has a very good menu. Members who contribute feel free to PM for details.

I guess we're not friends anymore.

Stpeteguy
10-10-07, 08:23
I guess we're not friends anymore.Sorry, I had to go out of town for a bit. I PM 'ed you the info. And everyone else who wrote me for it that has reports. You must be an active member before I share any info.

Dirtymike
10-10-07, 23:01
I went there yesterday and an ugly hold skinny greats me at the other door, I asked her if she was the only one working and she said YES, so I left.

DIRTYmike

R Consultant
10-11-07, 02:30
I would think she was totally pissed off..But you have every right to say No way.. That sad part is someone most likely claims that..

Happy Hunting............

Dragster
10-11-07, 07:16
I went to an MP and I knew back then I would spend 150 so i shopped at about 3 before i picked a girl. They just didnt do it for me, I would have done mamasan if I was forced to pick at one!

Jetdog
10-12-07, 14:06
PM me for details but it is American and worth a stop by. Please let me know if you are interested. Good luck!

Jaws Iii
10-13-07, 18:25
Went to a place off 49th street a while back in St. Pete. It is still open. and not one of the ones that was forced to close. It's run by mostly older white women, not asian at all. Guess it's kind of a jack shack. When I asked for a bj, got a hj with, literally, her blowing on it. Guess you can't expect much more for .6. As I drive by it on my way home, I have dropped in a few times since and haven't seen any talent I would spend my hard earned bucks on. The owner is the only one I saw there that was worth the effort. She was my Final Touch before I quit going. Feel free to PM if you don't get it.

Blazin 74
10-19-07, 12:57
Hey fellas,

New member here, I'm a poker dealer, live in Largo. Looking for some massage parlors that aren't asian.

Stpeteguy
10-22-07, 07:51
St. Pete guy sounds like bacon to me.So I'm bacon because I won't give you info. You only have 4 reports. You look more like bacon than me.

Jaws Iii
10-25-07, 21:39
Quite a while back I visited this AMP off US 19 and 5th Ave. I received mediocre, limited and costly service. I now happen to be in the area again and would like to know the current take on the place. If anyone has something useful, I would appreciate either a PM or post it here for all to see.

Thanks. If you check my posts you can see I have tried to help out all of us whenever possible.

Oakley3233
11-03-07, 14:07
Stopped in great massage with Li, what a body! overall $.6, went home happy!

Pleasur Awaits
11-10-07, 18:42
Dropped into this AMP mid-afternoon today. Nice, comfortable rooms, attentive TS, then a stress-relieving deep massage in all the right places that induced a very happy fantasy. House asked $.6 for 1/2, $.8 for hour, plus tip for excellent, satisfying service. Girl was beautiful. Dropped $2 total.

Thanks to all of you posters on St. Pete. Wondering about Lemon Tree, St. Pete Beach. Any advice?

Brian Logan
11-11-07, 18:06

Trail Rider 1I used to see Melody 3-4 times a months and she would give me a double HJ during my sessions. I even had FS with her a few times after I helped her with some personal projects. On a scale of 1-10, her HJ were a 6. She had a tight body and very tight hole.

Does Cindy and her crew in FL do a good job?

Brian Logan
11-11-07, 18:16
Has anyone had a massage from Cathy Braun at www.intuitivehealingarts.com?

I used to get straight massages from her very regularly. I had one wild experience with her.

Bp1112
11-11-07, 22:16
I guess they just don't do full service at body temple. It is funny because all the masage places in Tampa that I have been to offer full service. The next time I go back to bt I think I will offer them more money and see if they can be bought. I don't think that I am going to get anywhere other than HJ. Maybe if I bring my own condom then I can offer 300 and see what happens. I will write back after I find out. I will ask for the girl ann and see what happens. I don't expect she will. I like going to place that don't offer full service and get it anyway I love the chalange.Getting FS for 300 is not a challenge. Anybody can get laid for 300 - even a dirty homeless person.

Dougy Doo
11-12-07, 08:27
I used to see Melody 3-4 times a months and she would give me a double HJ during my sessions. I even had FS with her a few times after I helped her with some personal projects. On a scale of 1-10, her HJ were a 6. She had a tight body and very tight hole.

Melody moved to Austin, TX a while back. I was looking for her and happened upon an ad in Creative Loafing saying she was back in town for a few days. I had been wanting to get with her for some time and was lucky to get an appointment with her this time.

She still has a great body and was fun to play with.

Jaws Iii
11-12-07, 20:16
I used to see Melody 3-4 times a months and she would give me a double HJ during my sessions. I even had FS with her a few times after I helped her with some personal projects. On a scale of 1-10, her HJ were a 6. She had a tight body and very tight hole.

Does Cindy and her crew in FL do a good job?I saw Pam a couple of times and Candace a couple of times. Candace offers a good deep tissue massage, but was somewhat mechanical with the hj. Pam is much more an erotic massage, offering mutual touching and rubbing. HJ only for both. A good time, I would recommend them. Choose according to the type of experience you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

UranIdiot
11-13-07, 01:07

It's been a while, but I liked Cindy a lot better. Melody did it like somebody making an extra buck, Cindy got a real passion for it.

Ispyyou
11-13-07, 17:26
Guys beware of this place. They are running a big time scam. The girl stole the money out of my pocket then the dumb kunt tried to deny it. I got a half ass massage then the flip came. After the handshake she threw the towels on the ground next to my clothes and bent over to pick them up and went into my pocket then left the room for me to get dressed. The stupid twat didn't think I would realize when I reached for my keys that I wouldn't notice my money was gone from the same pocket. When she came back in the room I told her I wasn't leaving until I got my money back. She started searching the room looking for it, so I told her to get the manager. After arguing with her for a few minutes I told her I wasn't leaving until the manager came in.

So now this douche bag comes into the room and he says " you probably have the money on you, she said she didnt' take it". I stripped down to my birthday suit and told him well it's not up my ass. She is yelling almost crying saying that I don't like the way you are treating me, I'm not a thief. And he said "you heard her she said she didn't take it. I told him I'm not leaving until I get my money back. He starts searching my clothes and then gves them back to me. Then he says "wait a minute do your pants have side pockets"? He takes them back and all of a sudden he reaches into my pockets and pulls out my money. He starts telling me it was in there the whole time. I told him that was a slick move. He then starts telling me to get the fuck out of here.

At the beginning she asked if I wanted a shower and I told her no. She kept asking me why, so I'm sure they probably go thru your pockets while you are in the shower. They tried to pull this scam for only $30. The funny thing is they would have gotten that $30 if she wasn't so fucking ugly. She wanted to take off her clothes but I tiold her to leave them on. She was wearing a sun dress but had to wear pants underneath it, that's how bad she was. I didn't get any names, so I'm assuming their names were Assface (because she looked like ass) and Big Hairy Pussy ( because his face looks like a pussy that needs to be shaved)

Jaws Iii
11-13-07, 20:06
It's been a while, but I liked Cindy a lot better.I should have pointed out that it's been quite a while for me as well. I went to the shop out on Gandy Blvd. and found it to be quite clean and comfortable. Even had a pleasant warm shower one time after coming straight from work.

Stpeteguy
11-14-07, 16:43
Guys beware of this place. They are running a big time scam. The girl stole the money out of my pocket then the dumb kunt tried to deny it. I got a half ass massage then the flip came. After the handshake she threw the towels on the ground next to my clothes and bent over to pick them up and went into my pocket then left the room for me to get dressed.You got a bad one. I used to go there a lot, never been ripped off but the girls are very hit or miss. I got a great one my first time (a 7 or 8 easily). From there it went to a 5 or 6 and then my last time hit about a 3. Old, smelled like smoke, had a cough and was in her late 40's. I kind of gave up at that point. I hear the Clearwater one is much better.

Legalize it
11-14-07, 23:11

I used to get straight massages from her very regularly. I had one wild experience with her.

I got a regular massage from Cathy once, no extras. She did a good job. I was under the impression she only did legit massages. What kind of wild experience did you have?

Ispyyou
11-15-07, 09:58
You got a bad one. I used to go there a lot, never been ripped off but the girls are very hit or miss. I got a great one my first time (a 7 or 8 easily). From there it went to a 5 or 6 and then my last time hit about a 3. Old, smelled like smoke, had a cough and was in her late 40's. I kind of gave up at that point. I hear the Clearwater one is much better.I had to kill sometime as that's the only reason I went there. I didn't think I would spend more time trying to get my money back then the actual massage. It wasn't just the girl. The manager or owner was in on it to. As, he had the money on him the whole time. I wrote and sent them a nice little letter.

Dear Aloha Spa,

I just wanted to Thank you, for your warm hospitality
the other day at your fine establishment. I can say I
have been to many places all over the country and this
was a first. You must not be a very smart businessman.
You should have known better. You should have known that
in the line of work you're in that word gets around. You
should know that a positive or negative review of your
business has a huge effect on it. So for that $30 that you
and your employee tried to steal from me, it just
costed you thousands and thousands of dollars. I didn't do
anything wrong, I just gave an honest review of what
happened on all of the message boards that you can think of.
You can try and spin it and blame your employee but you were
also in on this scam, and I made sure to let everyone know
you were in on it.

If you're going to run a scam like this let me give you a
few pointers because obviously you two have to be two of
the dumbest mother fuckers I have ever met. When your girl
steals the money tell her not to start laughing until after
the client has left your place. She walked out of the room
giggling so right there I knew something was up. Also, tell
her not to steal money if it is in the same pocket as the
car keys. The keys are the first thing that a person goes
for. And finally, when you're busted you're busted. All you
had to do was give me my money back. But, you tried to
play dumb or, maybe you weren't playing dumb. Anyway, I wish
you the best of luck.

Sincerely,

Yours truly

Jaws Iii
11-16-07, 00:24
You got a bad one. I used to go there a lot, never been ripped off but the girls are very hit or miss. I got a great one my first time (a 7 or 8 easily). From there it went to a 5 or 6 and then my last time hit about a 3. Old, smelled like smoke, had a cough and was in her late 40's. I kind of gave up at that point. I hear the Clearwater one is much better.

I believe that the two locations are not affiliated in any way except by name. I was led to believe that the owners were at one time friendly, but that a total separation of the two businesses now exists. I don't think that an experience at one can be extrapolated to the other. I have had multiple massages at the Clearwater location. As I have stated in earlier posts, the service has been uneven, but never have I had a problem with a ripoff or a scam.

I do thank you for the scam alert. I had been considering going to the 5th Avenue location due to convenience. Now, I think I'll pass.

UranIdiot
11-16-07, 00:53

I've seen Cathy several times and if I want a non-sexual massage she's the person I call. Now if you're going to tell us that both can be done by the same person you owe us the details, even if only by private message. I see, looking at the other posts you've made that you've had more luck than anyone else. You must be a very persuasive person. Will you please tell us your secret, or should we assume it's a special kind of BS?

Stpeteguy
11-16-07, 10:13
I believe that the two locations are not affiliated in any way except by name. That's good to know. I won't be going to the one on 5th anymore even though I only carry exactly what I'm spending. I don't like the idea that they would steal it if I had it. Besides, they don't seem to get any good quality girls there anymore. I don't think a lot of these girls and spas think about how much business they loose for BS like this. It's 2007, hobbyist may not know each other but we do inform each other.

Thanks for the heads up.

Ispyyou
11-16-07, 14:19
I believe that the two locations are not affiliated in any way except by name. I was led to believe that the owners were at one time friendly, but that a total separation of the two businesses now exists. I don't think that an experience at one can be extrapolated to the other. I have had multiple massages at the Clearwater location. As I have stated in earlier posts, the service has been uneven, but never have I had a problem with a ripoff or a scam.

I do thank you for the scam alert. I had been considering going to the 5th Avenue location due to convenience. Now, I think I'll pass.I've been to the other one by the airport and had some good times. Aloha (Clearwater),and PineTree are two of the better one's in Pinellas County. I don't know the turn over rate as far as ownership but they are stealing for a reason. Either business is really bad or they are about to change ownership and they don't care about providing good service. I thought I read on here they offer 1/2 hour and 1 hour massages. She told me only 1 hour. So they squeezed in an extra $20 as the massage only lasted about 25 minutes. She was about a .04 in the looks department.

Ispyyou
11-16-07, 14:26
That's good to know. I won't be going to the one on 5th anymore even though I only carry exactly what I'm spending. I don't like the idea that they would steal it if I had it. Besides, they don't seem to get any good quality girls there anymore. I don't think a lot of these girls and spas think about how much business they loose for BS like this. It's 2007, hobbyist may not know each other but we do inform each other.

Thanks for the heads up.I only go in there too of what I'm going to spend. But, she tried to upsell me plus she was so disgusting looking, so I just settled for the handshake.

R Consultant
11-16-07, 14:42
If you guys recall a few months back that place was busted. An older woman was arrested from what I recall. I guess biz must have gotten really slow to start stealing from your only customers.. Soo saddd.....[

QUOTE=Stpeteguy]That's good to know. I won't be going to the one on 5th anymore even though I only carry exactly what I'm spending. I don't like the idea that they would steal it if I had it. Besides, they don't seem to get any good quality girls there anymore. I don't think a lot of these girls and spas think about how much business they loose for BS like this. It's 2007, hobbyist may not know each other but we do inform each other.

Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

Hard Working 19
11-16-07, 14:55
Jeez, I kind of remember the following post a few months back:

I had a good time with a wonderful person. I'll post more when the time is right for her. For now I'll keep her to myself."

I've seen Cathy several times and if I want a non-sexual massage she's the person I call. Now if you're going to tell us that both can be done by the same person you owe us the details, even if only by private message. I see, looking at the other posts you've made that you've had more luck than anyone else. You must be a very persuasive person. Will you please tell us your secret, or should we assume it's a special kind of BS?

P5040
11-17-07, 14:51
I've been a couple of time in the last couple of months. Both times it was in the morning.

Recently the attendent was about a 6 out of 10. Standard table shower, good massage. At happy ending time we had a price squabble. I was sticking with my. 2 offer. Pissed her off a bit, but eventually went for it. After the. 8 door fee, total was 100.

Time before that was a much older and heavier attendent who scooped up the. 2 without argument.

This spa is convenient for me, but I find it expensive. 280 FS? I require an 8 out of 10 for that much.

Generally, I can count on a nice massage here though.

UranIdiot
11-18-07, 01:45
Jeez, I kind of remember the following post a few months back:

Originally Posted by UranIdiot
I had a good time with a wonderful person. I'll post more when the time is right for her. For now I'll keep her to myself.
"

Touche`....kinda. I was too enthusiastic about that one. The person I was talking about was in the process of moving and into a different profession as well. Proved that a "provider" who is not a drug addict can save her money for a better life.

You won't see 4 out of 5 of my posts claiming I got FS from someone that the rest of us saw for a HJ. Whatever. Let's not start another one of those endless flame post battles in here that don't have anything to do with actually finding and dealing with the ladies. I'll go back and remove some of my posts if necessary.

Milfman
11-18-07, 09:39
Checked out this place I found by accident was going to grab a bite to eat at McDonalds and hit the back roads to head over to 70th ave from park blvd. I turned down I bleeieve it is 50th right next to the old donut connection, Right on the corner is this little place said Aeromatherapy. Checked it out. 6 for the candles and room for 30 minutes and another $ for HJ. Was a littel steep in my book wanted $ and a half FS the chick is at the counter when you enter in a little nighty or teddy set up and it appears the take credit. I know for sure they take debit. Don't know if I would go again because when I came out the leo was sitting in the parking lot had me a tad worried but didn't follow. Hope it's helpful.

Milfman
11-18-07, 10:03
Tried out this little place in palm harbor on the west side of the road close to sky line chili. Went in looked nice. Was little pricey with a door of $ for an hour. I went in very pretty girl takes me to a change room. You have a chair and your own locker with a lock and carry the key with you. She then took me to a sauna and then the table shower she was very rushed and very inattentive, we moved on o the massage and she left me in there 3 different times for more then 5 minutes each time and didn't componsate for additional time. We are finishing up the massage which was very impersonal. She was very detached I asked if the ending would make me smile and she said the whole massage should have I pushed the issue she said no and told me I could go back abd change when I qwas ready. Strongly recomend against this place. The name of the place was called "Oriental massage".

R Consultant
11-18-07, 18:42
That place is just plain dangerous. I have seen LE sitting there way to many times. All they need is your tag number they have no need to follow you. Im sure its just a matter of time before they shut that place down. Its way to obvious.I believe these women think its a safe because they have a camera I think I saw by the door of the entrance. I would rather go to a place off the beaten path. Plus you have another place right down the road by the chicken place you can get more for less.

Checked out this place I found by accident was going to grab a bite to eat at McDonalds and hit the back roads to head over to 70th ave from park blvd. I turned down I bleeieve it is 50th right next to the old donut connection, Right on the corner is this little place said Aeromatherapy. Checked it out. 6 for the candles and room for 30 minutes and another $ for HJ. Was a littel steep in my book wanted $ and a half FS the chick is at the counter when you enter in a little nighty or teddy set up and it appears the take credit. I know for sure they take debit. Don't know if I would go again because when I came out the leo was sitting in the parking lot had me a tad worried but didn't follow. Hope it's helpful.

Tail Chaser
11-18-07, 23:22
I had the good fortune of finding a relatively new AMP in Palm Harbor. The door fee is 60/80.

I would really rather not put a lot of info about it in public. If any contributing senior member cares to msg me I'll be happy to share info.

Before the flame attack starts: #1. Yes, I do realize that this S/N is not senior.
#2. The reason for my discretion should be obvious...too many people going there too fast will cause undue attention and then we're left w/ a Pinellas Co type of Osaka.

Anyway...everyone have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. GO BUCS!!!!!!

UranIdiot
11-19-07, 21:24
I asked this before but it's been a while so I'll try again. Several years ago I responded to an ad in the St. Pete Times. It was for massage, although perhaps unlicensed. I met with a woman who was maybe forty-ish + but in great shape. Straight light brown hair I think. She lived in an apartment with stuffed animals hanging on the front door. Somewhere perhaps east part of Clearwater-Largo area. Definitely an experience worth repeating and a relationship worth building, but something happened to me and I was not able to drive for a while. So I'm clueless now. If you can give me a clue you'll have my gratitude.

Milfman
11-19-07, 22:49
I am with you on that. The place by the chicken place is great. FYI it is the sister store to the one on 54th.

That place is just plain dangerous. I have seen LE sitting there way to many times. All they need is your tag number they have no need to follow you. Im sure its just a matter of time before they shut that place down. Its way to obvious.I believe these women think its a safe because they have a camera I think I saw by the door of the entrance. I would rather go to a place off the beaten path. Plus you have another place right down the road by the chicken place you can get more for less.

P5040
11-20-07, 09:50
About a year ago - I stopped in a massage joint down by McDonalds - but it wasn't asian.

Is the one by the Chicken joint Asian?

I'm either going to spend my next trip at Pine Tree on 66th (based on board recommendation)- or try something new. Any suggestions?

I was a regular at Four Seasons that closed on 66th - the one in the strip mall across from RaceTrac. I felt that was one of the best anywhere.

Legalize it
11-20-07, 23:26
I am with you on that. The place by the chicken place is great. FYI it is the sister store to the one on 54th.

What and where is the name of this MP down the street by the chicken place?

I also had a similar experience at the Aromatherapy place on Park Blvd. and 50th St. See my report below in this thread.

Milfman
11-21-07, 19:00
What and where is the name of this MP down the street by the chicken place?

I also had a similar experience at the Aromatherapy place on Park Blvd. and 50th St. See my report below in this thread.If you PM me i willl give you info but please if you have no posts don't pm me asking put in a little time please. I am putting in mine and not asking to many questions, kinda gotta earn the right to get info..

Milfman
11-21-07, 19:05
Tried out aloha was not real impressed. Really pushy and rushed and the girl that hooked me up had a pair of really bad memorex because they damn sure were not real. Also was to animated and fake. Massage as is with alot of places like this consisted of her wlaking on my back then sitting on it and putting pressure on my with hher hands and a towel. It wold be rreal nice to find a place that actually gave a decent massage with options for more with the right tip. Door was ussual of. 6/. 8 total cost of $. 6 she got upset after the fact when she wanted to change the privce up a little and told her she wasn't worth it. Was funnny as shit but went ver like a lead balloon I won't be back.

Milfman
11-21-07, 19:19
The post I placed earlier is not the one on 5th this is the one up near mugs ad jugs. Have not been to the one on 5th did not know it's name until brwsing through here I saw it.

Jaws Iii
11-22-07, 13:40
Tried out aloha was not real impressed. Really pushy and rushed and the girl that hooked me up had a pair of really bad memorex because they damn sure were not real. Also was to animated and fake. Massage as is with alot of places like this consisted of her wlaking on my back then sitting on it and putting pressure on my with hher hands and a towel. It wold be rreal nice to find a place that actually gave a decent massage with options for more with the right tip. Door was ussual of. 6/. 8 total cost of $. 6 she got upset after the fact when she wanted to change the privce up a little and told her she wasn't worth it. Was funnny as shit but went ver like a lead balloon I won't be back.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't let the ladies walk on my back ever. I find it painful, and not in the least bit therapeutic. If they can't do a decent massage, I have them do the light finger thing, which is at least erotic. While Aloha has the distinction of being where I have met my two ATFs, as I have stated before it can be spotty. Think I will stay away for a while. I would appreciate a PM as to the lady's name.

Milfman
11-22-07, 15:46
Thanks for the heads up. I don't let the ladies walk on my back ever. I find it painful, and not in the least bit therapeutic. If they can't do a decent massage, I have them do the light finger thing, which is at least erotic. While Aloha has the distinction of being where I have met my two ATFs, as I have stated before it can be spotty. Think I will stay away for a while. I would appreciate a PM as to the lady's name.I'm real bad about getting the names but you can't miss her if you get her by the breast job. She is also about 5'8 real tall for an asian btw the aloha I speak of as I mentioned is the one by mugs and jugs on 66th st not the one on 34th and 5th.

Milfman
11-25-07, 13:06
Guys I am looking to try something different. I wouldl ike to try and find a non asian (preferably american) parlor. Any help would be great.

SirLickaLot
11-26-07, 17:22
Check out 50st & Park Blvd. Pinellas Park.

Guys I am looking to try something different. I wouldl ike to try and find a non asian (preferably american) parlor. Any help would be great.

SirLickaLot
11-26-07, 23:37
Check out 50 St & Park Blvd in Pinellas Park.

R Consultant
11-27-07, 08:36
Just make sure take a cab unless you want the local LE enforcement to get your tag and whatever else they do with your information. Read the forum that place isnt known for the best service.

I would hit the one up park by the chicken place, Or the the out on 66st 118th ave or 121st I cant remeber the exact avenue your money we be better spent.

Blazin 74
11-27-07, 14:43
Hey I finally saw it driving by today. I'm going to try to go sometime this week during the day. I've never been there don't know how much services are, or who is better to ask for.

If someone (obviously not milfman) could pm me with just enough info so I don't overpay, or "do something wrong".

Since some of the members here would rather a hard working father and husband go to jail because he hasnt posted enough is ridiculous. To a certain extent I understand but damn.

If any senior member would like to pm me for info about myself thats fine. Or if you play poker come see me at work. I'll tell you where that is if "I" think you've contributed enough LOL.

Peace be safe

SirLickaLot
11-27-07, 15:12
Try Final Touch in St. Pete. 323-8900

Milfman
11-28-07, 20:12
If someone (obviously not milfman) could pm me with just enough info so I don't overpay, or "do something wrong".

Since some of the members here would rather a hard working father and husband go to jail because he hasnt posted enough is ridiculous. To a certain extent I understand but damn.

If any senior member would like to pm me for info about myself thats fine. Or if you play poker come see me at work. I'll tell you where that is if "I" think you've contributed enough LOL.

Peace be safeNot sure what that means. If you read alittle more you would see I am not the only one that has posted on this place infact you would even see that others have posted and answered your question. I understand being paranoid but didn't appreciate oyur implication here that I am unrealiable. Hope you don't need me to give you any input in the near future. How bout putting a post up thats helpful instead of just taking from the site. Thanks for stopping by.