PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Harry Plopper
06-01-16, 18:04
Ok had time after a business meeting yesterday so stopped into StudioX and pulled Lenna. She was a good performer and for $. 6 I really cannot complain. She is a smoker and likes to tlak so if that is an issue then you might want to pick a day she is not there.

Overall I had a good time for a QV. CBJ though and the condoms SUCK! I HATE CONDOMS. Fuck me. I cannot wait until they invent something that is better. I guess I need to just get tested every 3 month and carry the card around and hope to show I am a clean boy.

Stay Safe!

ScatMan B
06-01-16, 18:49
I visited this place on Seminole Blvd 3 times now and drew the same girl everytime. Must be the only one there. Cute little girl named Coco maybe 28 or 30. Very friendly and a great massage with a standard happy ending but I'll go back because she is good and can't help but think and hope for more, but hey she does a good job.

Eldar69
06-01-16, 21:24
Anyone see Brie? I've been trying to set up with her for a month via email. Not sure if she's paranoid or a flake, but she can't seem to keep an appointment. Gone dark twice now after advanced set up.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-blonde-34d-24-34-professional-massage/17874917Super flaky. Have been trying to connect with her for months, and I finally managed to get her digits.

Harry Plopper
06-02-16, 16:26
Stopped in today after a long hiatus and saw my ATF. Mimi. She was just as beautiful as always and the service was amazing as it always is.

Most of the regulars know the details but she and PT are highly recommended.

Stay Safe.

Harry P.

OathKeeper50
06-02-16, 22:51
I went and the attendant was 45 at the youngest and it was 100% self serve. I swore I would never go back. And they advertise TS but I did not get one. Maybe they are talking about the one in Palm Harbor and not the one on Gulf to Bay. The Gulf to Bay one is a dud.Are you sure you're not referring to Oriental Spa just down the street from Palm Spa on Gulf to Bay? If you this bad experience at Palm, you got a different girl than I did. I was very happy with the service I got and the girl I saw was the best I've had. I'm going back very soon. I had the experience you describxed at Oriental Spa, but definitely not Palm Spa. Ron.

Danielh
06-03-16, 11:03
I agree with Outlaw. I just visited, service was bad. I actually hoped for a decent massage, but it was no good. Girl refused to go for hour and half, saying she gets tired and needs a break after an hour. She did not apply pressure either, it was very light. Will NOT return, and I do not recommend it. Save yourself the trouble and don't gamble on this one.

JetBlue123
06-04-16, 11:15
Does anyone know where are the twins from the 5 shops and has anyone done a double with them?

Call234
06-08-16, 00:15
I visited this place on Seminole Blvd 3 times now and drew the same girl everytime. Must be the only one there. Cute little girl named Coco maybe 28 or 30. Very friendly and a great massage with a standard happy ending but I'll go back because she is good and can't help but think and hope for more, but hey she does a good job.Which place is this? Can you send me the address? Thanks in advance. Stay safe.

ScatMan B
06-08-16, 05:12
Which place is this? Can you send me the address? Thanks in advance. Stay safe.Actually its on 113th street and. 8209 113th st. And. Called 4 you spa. Real clean place. Nice massage.

Call234
06-09-16, 14:57
Actually its on 113th street and. 8209 113th st. And. Called 4 you spa. Real clean place. Nice massage.Thanks for the address clarification. I have seen their adds, but have not visited this AMP yet. Stay safe.

Eldar69
06-10-16, 15:59
Super flaky. Have been trying to connect with her for months, and I finally managed to get her digits.Wow. She finally called me out of the blue after I tried calling again yesterday. I said, wow I have been trying to connect for months! She said you want to book something? I said sure. I can do something around 3 pm or so. She said ok. You know the rate? I said yes. She asked if I filled out a form on her site, and I said no, do you need me to? She said I like it for screening. I said ok. I can do that. I am not home, but I will be in a couple of hours, and I looked at my phone and it was already almost 2 pm! I said wow! I didn't realize how late it is! I might need to set something up for early next week instead. She said "because of the screening?" I said, no I don't mind that at all. She said I thought you wanted to book something today. I said, actually when I called yesterday, I wanted to book something yesterday. Just thought today might work out. She said well, you said you have been trying to do something for months. This is why. I quickly said, NO. This is the first time we have talked! It's because you never call me or return my texts!! She said, Oh, OK. So you just aren't serious about seeing me.

Good lord.

Then I get a text. As a result of what happened today, please don't contact me anymore.

HA HA HA. No problem. Too many fish for that kind of attitude.

JetBlue123
06-10-16, 19:32
Does anyone know where are the twins from the 5 shops and has anyone done a double with them?Does any one know what happen to Eve and Rain from the 5 Shops?

Jaws Iii
06-10-16, 22:41
I visited this place on Seminole Blvd 3 times now and drew the same girl everytime. Must be the only one there. Cute little girl named Coco maybe 28 or 30. Very friendly and a great massage with a standard happy ending but I'll go back because she is good and can't help but think and hope for more, but hey she does a good job.I went recently and had the identical experience with the identical girl. I would judge her to be older than 28 to 30. No English skills at all. I went there as the ad on BP for Carnation linked this spa as being owned by the same poster. The service at Carnation is much better. Went to Carnation again for the third time and drew the other girl (not Susan, sorry, can't remember the made up name). Got the same bbbjwcim without the extra. 2. Would not want FS with either of them, as they are older and chunkier. But have no interest in trying to get the girl at 4 U to produce more. She just ignored my requests and went about her business. The girl at 4 U said she was Chinese. I am a firm believer that K girls are the best.

Tnellt
06-11-16, 15:17
Does any one know what happen to Eve and Rain from the 5 Shops?Last I talked to them they were planning a vacation. I didn't ask if they were coming back when done, but I think it was going to be for a month or so if memory serves.

Opus 1
06-12-16, 16:07
http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/european-hot-touch-perfection-incalloutcall/13639210

Ginger posts in the body rub and the therapeutic sections of backpage, so I figured it was worth a shot. Her website also has plenty on "sensual" and "erotic" massage. Ad stated 1. 2 for 45 minutes, and the website mentioned an additional. 45 for prostrate and "tantra". So I TOFTT and went for it. To begin with, it is not the girls in the pics. Ginger is OK looking. She did go topless (usually an additional $20, but no additional charge due to the Sunday 10% discount). No roaming below the waist. The massage was average at best, she seemed some distracted. The HJ and prostrate stimulation were good, the prostrate bit was new to me. I probably won't repeat, the price is a bit steep, and I like to play with my partner.

StauggieDoggie
06-13-16, 22:55
I saw Morgan was on ads again for the new place leather and lace. She's always been one of my favorites so I decided to stop in. I lucked out and she was there. She looks like she must be doing good as she has put a few pounds on but not too much. She's still the spinner type. She always knows how to make you feel relaxed and very welcome. After a light relaxing rub we got down to serious business. Half way through the CBJ she asked if I wanted to upgrade and try out the nuru slide. I said what the heck I'll give it a shot. All I can say is WOW what a experience. I enjoyed it, jr enjoyed it and fun was had by all. I highly recommend trying this at least once. It may not be for all and I don't recommend if your in a hurry but I found it to be very enjoyable. I will certainly do this again but next time with Angie at the Ritz as she has been trying to get me to try it with her. Total was $$. 70 for hr. Will repeat. P.S. , this new place is awesome, very clean upscale like they claim. Was introduced to a busty beautiful black girl named serine on the way out which is now on my to do list. Will report back on serina.Stopped in to Leather and Lace today. One car in the parking and a fellow mongers was in a session with Morgan. So I figured a black girl has been on my bucket list for some time so I figured why not. Serena led me to the back where I undressed and hopped on the fake massage table. She came in and asked me to assist her with getting comfortable. She had nice soft natural D D'S that were quite enjoyable to play with. She began to slowly stroke junior as she fondled the boys with her long nails which was amazing. She was definitely a GFE, very passionate with DFK and DT. I can honesty say best CBJ I've ever had, and I hate CBJs. After a few minutes I had her climb on top and put those beautiful tits in my mouth as she slowly rode me. I wanted to bend her over for some K9 action but she rode so damn good I just laid back and let her take care of me! All in all, I'd repeat, but want to sample some others first.

Bajingo
06-14-16, 07:46
Has anyone been in the strip plaza on Park Blvd and 65th Street north? It is in the same strip plaza as the Metro Pcs store is. I stopped in the phone store just to see and I saw alot of men going in and out so I figured it must be a really busy location.

Before I TOFT I was checking to see if anyone has been in there or not? Any ideas?

Call234
06-14-16, 15:35
Stopped in to Leather and Lace today. One car in the parking and a fellow mongers was in a session with Morgan. So I figured a black girl has been on my bucket list for some time so I figured why not. Serena led me to the back where I undressed and hopped on the fake massage table. She came in and asked me to assist her with getting comfortable. She had nice soft natural D D'S that were quite enjoyable to play with. She began to slowly stroke junior as she fondled the boys with her long nails which was amazing. She was definitely a GFE, very passionate with DFK and DT. I can honesty say best CBJ I've ever had, and I hate CBJs. After a few minutes I had her climb on top and put those beautiful tits in my mouth as she slowly rode me. I wanted to bend her over for some K9 action but she rode so damn good I just laid back and let her take care of me! All in all, I'd repeat, but want to sample some others first.Thanks for the report. I saw her picture in the add and had wondered about her. Stay safe.

HarryPoter
06-15-16, 08:43
Amazing massage, easy to schedule but busy, this gal has nice body and allows mutual light touching You will walk out with a smile, all I got is a HJ only due to my weight, your result may vary.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/5633930540.html

Nekidinflorida
06-15-16, 13:11
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-tissue-full-body-massage/20632507

She has several ads, says outcall is 80 for 30 minutes. Almost hit button.

Dinosluck
06-15-16, 13:49
Has anyone been in the strip plaza on Park Blvd and 65th Street north? It is in the same strip plaza as the Metro Pcs store is. I stopped in the phone store just to see and I saw alot of men going in and out so I figured it must be a really busy location.

Before I TOFT I was checking to see if anyone has been in there or not? Any ideas?I was there and wasn't impressed. Maybe a bad visit or maybe they got better.

JetBlue123
06-15-16, 21:27
Last I talked to them they were planning a vacation. I didn't ask if they were coming back when done, but I think it was going to be for a month or so if memory serves.Ok. Thanks!

Nekidinflorida
06-16-16, 07:44
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/5636033169.html

She is back and crazier then ever. She was my ATF years back, but she freaked out after getting new bolt ons installed, last time I saw her she wore rubber gloves. Really?

May want to avoid.

Anyone have any better luck now?

Member #5230
06-16-16, 08:10
What was the total damage?

Amazing massage, easy to schedule but busy, this gal has nice body and allows mutual light touching You will walk out with a smile, all I got is a HJ only due to my weight, your result may vary.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/5633930540.html

Willh
06-16-16, 16:09

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/5633930540.htmlTook her ad down. If you still have her number, could you PM it to me?

Just Some Fun
06-16-16, 17:52

Before I TOFT I was checking to see if anyone has been in there or not? Any ideas?Thats summer massage.

In my friends dream he said: its OK / good for a FS place. Pretty good massage as in skillful, 35-45 Yr Chinese lady (not PT sexy but not homely). Sweet lady, very nice demeanor. FS for standard rates but she seemed inexperienced or just a bit awkward at the FS itself. Was very willing just seemed like the demeanor was " ok this is how somebody told me to do it" if I'm using the right words to convey my buddy's explanation. All in all, he said he will repeat, had fun.

HarryPoter
06-16-16, 20:00
Damage is. 5 no extras asked or anticipated, Stay safe.

Frank9295
06-16-16, 20:06
Took her ad down. If you still have her number, could you PM it to me?Maybe that tells something about her, like that's no her gig or she doesn't do that. You guys act like animals sometimes.

Best Swimmer
06-18-16, 09:44
Maybe that tells something about her, like that's no her gig or she doesn't do that. You guys act like animals sometimes.Phone numbers and Information is what this site is about.

Member #5230
06-18-16, 10:54
Looks like that might be her. Seems she may have been trying to stay UTR but was outed without her permission.

Loose lips sink ships.

Phone numbers and Information is what this site is about.

Best Swimmer
06-19-16, 02:52
Looks like that might be her. Seems she may have been trying to stay UTR but was outed without her permission.

Loose lips sink ships.

With only 1 post, that was my thought (might be her) but it would have been better to just let it go or send a PM to the poster.
Other than the city, I saw no other info given out.

Willh
06-19-16, 07:37

Loose lips sink ships.I think you're right.

TTY954
06-20-16, 08:21
Maybe that tells something about her, like that's no her gig or she doesn't do that. You guys act like animals sometimes.So this is either her, or somebody in her circle coming to defend her. Good thing she took her ad down, who needs this drama?

Call234
06-21-16, 16:19
Over the past week I was able to visit two AMPs. I had a great visit with Cece at Royale, and an excellent visit with Mimi at Good. It was a wonderful week in the hobby. Stay safe.

Dosome
06-22-16, 12:12
Phone numbers and Information is what this site is about.I've had an outdoor massage. Pm if interested.

Seems it sparked a cord.

Best Swimmer
06-24-16, 00:00
I've had an outdoor massage. Pm if interested.

Seems it sparked a cord.Thanks but I've been there.

Magicalisland
06-25-16, 14:05
Anyone ever try this place? It's on Seminole Blvd. Melanie is kinda cute for a MILF. Curious if they offer any extras. http://m.tampabaymassagetherapy.com/About-Tampabay-Massage.html.I know Melanie for many years. She is very cute and will only give you a good massage. Nothing more. Very expensive massage with not add ons if you get my meaning. Do not go there if you are looking for something more than just a massage.

Magicalisland
06-25-16, 14:48
Seems to be relatively new and they advertise as satisfaction guaranteed and no headache. So sounds promising. Wondering if there is any Intel out there??

BTW my ATF is Lilly. And if you are in the Dunedin area you have to see her. . 1 for the HHR but she is amazing nuru with awesome finishes. No FS but you won't need it. It's at her house and she is awesome.I have been to the Carnation a few times. I had both girls and I too am not best at ages but I would say in their late 20's. Ok looking, nothing more. They give an ok massage but she puts her clothed pussy in your hands to massage during most of the massage. She will also allow you to go underneath too. I tried to unbutton her shorts; she did for me, unzipped them and place my hand down to her pussy and let me play for quite a while. I didn't have a condom so she wrapped me up in cellophane and we began to do a 69. Then she did a CG and while riding me she said. 160. I agreed and then rode me for a while and asked me if a cum. I said no, she then got off took off the wrapping and gave me a BJ. The places in Orlando are amazing compared to this area. I guess I will need to go to Tampa to find pretty asian girls that do FS. Do you have any recommendations; name the places please and address.

FoolishNiss
06-27-16, 20:49
I had been to the Ritz in Tampa and had a good time so I figured I'd give Leather & Lace a shot. I had seen Serena in their BP ads and waited to get a shot at her and she didn't disappoint. Attractive black girl with huge natural boobs and a playful personality. She had me help her get undressed and then used some oil for a HJ. Put the cover on and gave me a CBJ to remember (I really hate CBJs but enjoyed this one) and then it was time to get to business. Mish, DGS, and back to mish for a finish. Nice GFE. She's a great kisser and I had a great time. I'd recommend her for anyone who is interested in big natural boobs since there's a lot of plastic in the bay area. I know she sometimes works at the Ritz as well.

Nekidinflorida
06-29-16, 18:42
Anyone try this hottie before, searched found nothing 80.00 30 minutes.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-tissue-full-body-massage/20421156

Monger247
07-02-16, 22:55
Anyone try this hottie before, searched found nothing 80.00 30 minutes.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-tissue-full-body-massage/20421156Don't waste your time seeing this one, she is not worth it. She only does HJ and doesn't even removed any clothing and won't give you a BJ or let you touch her anywhere. I went for the hour and didn't even finish it was such a waste of time and money. I could have went to Leather and lace and seeing my Fav Morgan for the same price.

BilboBeggin
07-10-16, 00:27
Just happened to be up in the palm harbor area the other night and figured I'd stop in and check it out. Big mistake! Times must be slow there cause I thought 2 ladies were going to get into a fight over who was going to see me. I ended up with lexi as she whispered in my ear that she would do the FS lower than anyone else there. I was hesitant to go with her as she has all the signs of that monkey on her back. Anyway, she got down to business real quick, talked alot, hard to concentrate but worst of all she had a horrible oder. Couldn't get into it, so I ended the experience and left as soon as I could. Really bad vibe from the place.

Be safe.

Laharvardkid
07-10-16, 01:31
Usually in Orlando but I'll be in Tampa / St Pete next week. Any other recommendations? I saw good FS reviews for Leather & Lacy and Kims. Anyone needs info for O-Town let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Stay safe.

Laharvardkid.

Geolis
07-10-16, 12:28
Where are you taking about?

Just happened to be up in the palm harbor area the other night and figured I'd stop in and check it out. Big mistake! Times must be slow there cause I thought 2 ladies were going to get into a fight over who was going to see me. I ended up with lexi as she whispered in my ear that she would do the FS lower than anyone else there. I was hesitant to go with her as she has all the signs of that monkey on her back. Anyway, she got down to business real quick, talked alot, hard to concentrate but worst of all she had a horrible oder. Couldn't get into it, so I ended the experience and left as soon as I could. Really bad vibe from the place.

Be safe.

JstCurious1
07-10-16, 14:14
Hi just looking for some basic info like what is the avg price of a massage and what is the avg tip has been over a year since I have been to one not looking for FS maybe a jerk or even oral thanks for any info.

Nekidinflorida
07-14-16, 12:11
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/5681041431.html

Looks kewt and is reasonable 75 for hour.

Was wondering it is just a HJ or anything.

Dosome
07-14-16, 14:24
Saw her once and was all legit. Was thinking about making another run at it soon. Just to confirm.

Was wondering it is just a HJ or anything.

Lurkerdan
07-14-16, 15:31

Was wondering it is just a HJ or anything.Check out reviews from there. She worked there. A long time.

LD.

Call234
07-14-16, 15:40
Over the past week I was able to make two visits to local AMPs. I had a very very good session with Cece at Quality, and a good session with Tina at Smile. With 30+ AMPs in Pinellas alone now, it is hard to decide where to go nowadays. Good problem to have. Stay safe.

Member #5230
07-14-16, 16:32
Do you know her name?

Check out reviews from there. She worked there. A long time.

LD.

ARandomChris
07-15-16, 07:44
I seen a few reviews on this place. So good some bad. It's near my house so I thought I would give it a try because I like to mix it up a little. I get there and the the girl that was at the desk was OK, older but nice looking. She walks me to the room. I got undressed and laid on the table, wasn't sure if they did a table shower or not, the girl didn't offer. The girl that walked in wasn't the same one at the desk. This one was short and heavy set. She gave a OK message. She was all about nipping the boys when she was working the inner legs but on the flip nothing. Not even a suggestive "OK" (you guys know what I am talking about). She left the room so got dressed. Would not return.

Later on in the day still disappointed about the earlier trip. Decided to try the massage place next to the metro pcs on park Blvd. The girl was nice looking but I didn't want to get my hopes up just in case I got into the room and different girl comes in but it was the same (thank goodness) did a really good massage. Worked my back and neck really well. Then the flip. She started rubbing my legs and chest then she gave me the "OK" and gave me a grab. I said yes and tried to to get more then a HJ, but she wasn't down for any more then that. Which at this point I was content with it. After the clean up she did a head and temple massage that almost knocked me out. Would return. Sorry I didn't get any names.

Nekidinflorida
07-15-16, 08:18
Do you know her name?Searched phone number. Nothing.

Jay Day94
07-18-16, 06:56
I had tried hooking up with a couple of ladies with no luck so I decided to give the shops a shot and try the "new" girl Piper.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/live-the-dream-ask-and-receive-never-be-disappointed-be-happy-5-wonderful-locations/11802152

Long story short is I stayed because of the difficulty I was having reaching other girls. I should have left. Piper is the girl previously known as Dani. Cute face, petite body but very mechanical and all business. HJ until I asked her to finally stop and move on to other things. CBJ, CG and Doggie to finish. I won't repeat with Piper / Dani.

Hope Eve and Rain return soon. Otherwise Maura and possibly Morgan are the only shop girls I'll see in the future.

Jay.

MrBill469
07-18-16, 08:43
I had tried hooking up with a couple of ladies with no luck so I decided to give the shops a shot and try the "new" girl Piper.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/live-the-dream-ask-and-receive-never-be-disappointed-be-happy-5-wonderful-locations/11802152

Long story short is I stayed because of the difficulty I was having reaching other girls. I should have left. Piper is the girl previously known as Dani. Cute face, petite body but very mechanical and all business. HJ until I asked her to finally stop and move on to other things. CBJ, CG and Doggie to finish. I won't repeat with Piper / Dani.

Hope Eve and Rain return soon. Otherwise Maura and possibly Morgan are the only shop girls I'll see in the future.

Jay.Man! That's too bad she's a dud, but this is good to know because, based on those smokin' pic's, I would have been tempted to give her a try. Thanks for TOFTT!

OathKeeper50
07-18-16, 13:26
Don't waste your time seeing this one, she is not worth it. She only does HJ and doesn't even removed any clothing and won't give you a BJ or let you touch her anywhere. I went for the hour and didn't even finish it was such a waste of time and money. I could have went to Leather and lace and seeing my Fav Morgan for the same price.I agree, I had the same experience. Save your time and money. I go to Palm Spa on Gulf to Bay now and always leave very Happy. Korean girls are the best.

OathKeeper50
07-18-16, 13:33
Palm Spa on Gulf to Bay is my favorite AMP now. I have been there for the 3rd time now and always leave very Happy. I can't go into details because I promised, but believe me, you will leave very Happy. Korean girls are the best!!

Jay Day94
07-18-16, 18:17
Man! That's too bad she's a dud, but this is good to know because, based on those smokin' pic's, I would have been tempted to give her a try. Thanks for TOFTT!The pics are definitely fake. She is a cute girl though. Just mechanical and about getting you in an out. First thing she did upon entering the room was get the timer going.

Call234
07-19-16, 17:31
The pics are definitely fake. She is a cute girl though. Just mechanical and about getting you in an out. First thing she did upon entering the room was get the timer going.Setting a timer seems to ruin the mood. I used to visit the shops, but now prefer AMPs. With repeat visits at some of the AMPs, the time limit on hour sessions is ignored. I visited one yesterday, and stayed around 1 hour and 25 minutes with no issue. Stay safe.

TManXX71
07-20-16, 11:01
Man! That's too bad she's a dud, but this is good to know because, based on those smokin' pic's, I would have been tempted to give her a try. Thanks for TOFTT!Thanks for the heads up. I knew the pics were fake because of TinEye. I had been to the shops and saw Dani before and like you I would not repeat. I guess the name change does not change the service. And by the way Bliss is none other than the former Brie or Bree or however she spelled it.

ARandomChris
07-20-16, 22:53
Went to check it out had not been there in some time. . 80 for an hour. Table shower was good a lot of playing almost finished there. Moved back to the room for a pretty good massage. On the flip she didn't waste any time. Took off her clothes and started with HJ, then a cover BJ. Started with cg on to K9 then to mish. She let me finish on her tits. After the clean up gave a nice neck and head rub. Left. 20 for tip. Would repeat.

Call234
07-21-16, 03:05
Went to check it out had not been there in some time. . 80 for an hour. Table shower was good a lot of playing almost finished there. Moved back to the room for a pretty good massage. On the flip she didn't waste any time. Took off her clothes and started with HJ, then a cover BJ. Started with cg on to K9 then to mish. She let me finish on her tits. After the clean up gave a nice neck and head rub. Left. 20 for tip. Would repeat.What was the name of the provider you saw? Does Tammy still work there? Stay safe.

Jay Day94
07-21-16, 06:22
Thanks for the heads up. I knew the pics were fake because of TinEye. I had been to the shops and saw Dani before and like you I would not repeat. I guess the name change does not change the service. And by the way Bliss is none other than the former Brie or Bree or however she spelled it.Thanks for the heads up on "Bliss", looks like they are changing names and recycling the girls as "new". I did try to stop in at Utopia before I left the area when Morgan and "Maxx" were working but the guys working next door were walking in and out of the shop pretty steady so I passed. I was going to see Morgan that day who has a nice rack and I did have fun with once before. She is not the girl in the pics but she was cute and the attitude was good. I also wanted to confirm my guess that "Maxx" is the former Cory.

MeetTheDom
07-21-16, 09:07
Went to check it out had not been there in some time. . 80 for an hour. Table shower was good a lot of playing almost finished there. Moved back to the room for a pretty good massage. On the flip she didn't waste any time. Took off her clothes and started with HJ, then a cover BJ. Started with cg on to K9 then to mish. She let me finish on her tits. After the clean up gave a nice neck and head rub. Left. 20 for tip. Would repeat.2 or $. 2?

SeanOberon
07-21-16, 10:30
I also wanted to confirm my guess that "Maxx" is the former Cory.Went by there yesterday, and you are right; "Maxx" is Cory.

Member #5864
07-22-16, 07:58
Has anyone seen this little angel? Any I formation would be great!

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magical-touch-nice-sexy-and-slow-body-rub-w-a-sensual-petite-beauty-mt-nuru-b2b/20985932

Incaller
07-23-16, 01:05

Jay.Kimberly is a good choice too. Very down to earth.

Jay Day94
07-23-16, 07:53
Has anyone seen this little angel? Any I formation would be great!

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magical-touch-nice-sexy-and-slow-body-rub-w-a-sensual-petite-beauty-mt-nuru-b2b/20985932Called her last time I was in St. Pete and she confirmed she was the former Kristi / Kristen? From the 5 shops. I had seen her at the shops and got all I wanted. I asked if she provided the same level of service now and she said no. Which I took as she was only doing the rub and tug. So I passed.

Jay Day94
07-23-16, 07:54
Kimberly is a good choice too. Very down to earth.I've often thought of giving her a go. Maybe I'll meet her next time through, thanks for the recommendation.

Pyrolysis
07-23-16, 21:20
Eve and Rain are back.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tonlght-have-the-tlme-of-your-llfe-greatest-varlety-of-hot-and-sexy-girls-gone-wlld-5-locs/11882494

Chiksika
07-24-16, 12:05
I've only been to PT a couple times over the past several years, but made two visits recently, drew Christy both times. Great visits, thorough TS, good medium massage and extended finish with all bases covered. Second visit was even better as Christy felt more comfortable with me. AMP does not always provide the experience I'm looking for, but I do like the clean atmosphere, being treated like a king for an hour, and not leaving smelling like cig smoke.

My one complaint about PT is instead of playing pleasant spa type music, they have a radio station blasting, so you get your AMP on while listening to a bunch of Fucillo Kia commercials. Its huge!. But annoying.

FoolishNiss
07-24-16, 12:13
Eve and Rain are back.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tonlght-have-the-tlme-of-your-llfe-greatest-varlety-of-hot-and-sexy-girls-gone-wlld-5-locs/11882494That's great news. I've been avoiding the 5 shops but might have to return. I've had a visit with Rain but not Eve. Thanks for the alert.

MeetTheDom
07-25-16, 09:21
That's great news. I've been avoiding the 5 shops but might have to return. I've had a visit with Rain but not Eve. Thanks for the alert.I had a session with one of them, can't remember which. I did see both that night and remembered thinking if they are not identical they are close to it. Anyway, I found that while she (whichever one I was with) was very pretty she was also very rule based. I didn't really enjoy my session much. Lotion on Johnson just kills it for me. The way everyone is so excited about them coming back I was wondering if the rules had eased up a little since I sampled. Any input would be appreciated.

FoolishNiss
07-25-16, 14:39
I had a session with one of them, can't remember which. I did see both that night and remembered thinking if they are not identical they are close to it. Anyway, I found that while she (whichever one I was with) was very pretty she was also very rule based. I didn't really enjoy my session much. Lotion on Johnson just kills it for me. The way everyone is so excited about them coming back I was wondering if the rules had eased up a little since I sampled. Any input would be appreciated.Rain did the lotion on the johnson HJ before we got into things. It's not my thing either but depending on where you go different girls like different things. I've had lotion, oil, etc. It didn't bother me much. She also invited me to freshen up in the bathroom before we started, which was weird. I literally had just stepped out of the shower before I went so I just washed my hands and then we got down to business.

I'm more excited because I think they're both hot and I've had a bad experience at the 5 shops (with Lyndzy) and Rain was cool and helpful. I didn't have her mention any rules, but I have had that before. That was part of my problem with Lyndzy. Rules kept coming out of nowhere after she already had my money.

There are quite a few posts on here about guys having mixed results at the shops, but everybody seems to agree that the twins are worth the trip.

Outlaw Inc
07-26-16, 07:33
That's great news. I've been avoiding the 5 shops but might have to return. I've had a visit with Rain but not Eve. Thanks for the alert.I always see Morgan advertise at the 5 and she looks crazy hot in her ad yet I never see anything posted about her in here. Certainly someone on here has seen her! How was it? Are the pics her?

JetBlue123
07-26-16, 20:19
Rain did the lotion on the johnson HJ before we got into things. It's not my thing either but depending on where you go different girls like different things. I've had lotion, oil, etc. It didn't bother me much. She also invited me to freshen up in the bathroom before we started, which was weird. I literally had just stepped out of the shower before I went so I just washed my hands and then we got down to business.

I'm more excited because I think they're both hot and I've had a bad experience at the 5 shops (with Lyndzy) and Rain was cool and helpful. I didn't have her mention any rules, but I have had that before. That was part of my problem with Lyndzy. Rules kept coming out of nowhere after she already had my money.

There are quite a few posts on here about guys having mixed results at the shops, but everybody seems to agree that the twins are worth the trip.*I'm curious has anyone had a double with Eve and Rain. Is it worth it?

SpaSearcher
07-28-16, 08:26
Coming from Columbus for vacation in St. Petersburg and I spent the morning looking over the forum here and I think I may try to hit up one of the 5 shops. I've read that it may be a mixed bag but coming from a dry area right now, I'm sure it would be much better than what we get here at the moment. I'm looking for some more specific info on the area, since I've never been there I like to proceed with caution. If someone could PM me that would be ideal. Or if anyone knows of a good duo let me know, been trying to set that up for a while now. I've been to Myrtle Beach, DC and now Columbus so if anyone needs info for those areas I'd been willing to help out.

Dave Pizman
07-28-16, 09:08
Coming from Columbus for vacation in St. Petersburg and I spent the morning looking over the forum here and I think I may try to hit up one of the 5 shops. I've read that it may be a mixed bag but coming from a dry area right now, I'm sure it would be much better than what we get here at the moment. I'm looking for some more specific info on the area, since I've never been there I like to proceed with caution. If someone could PM me that would be ideal. Or if anyone knows of a good duo let me know, been trying to set that up for a while now. I've been to Myrtle Beach, DC and now Columbus so if anyone needs info for those areas I'd been willing to help out.The 5 shops can definitely be a mixed bag. The reliable ones are Nikki, Maura, Morgan, Kimberly, Eve, and Rain. I've had many sessions with Maura and Nikki, which were always great, and have seen the positive reviews for the others. I'm not sure about Sarah, I don't recall any reviews, but not counting her out. The only one that uses a true pic is Maura. Those pics are her. I wish Crystal were still there, she was fantastic, at least with me!

SpaSearcher
07-28-16, 09:43
The 5 shops can definitely be a mixed bag. The reliable ones are Nikki, Maura, Morgan, Kimberly, Eve, and Rain. I've had many sessions with Maura and Nikki, which were always great, and have seen the positive reviews for the others. I'm not sure about Sarah, I don't recall any reviews, but not counting her out. The only one that uses a true pic is Maura. Those pics are her. I wish Crystal were still there, she was fantastic, at least with me!I just got off the phone with someone at Leather and Lace. The directions on their ad were a little weird but I found it. I was looking for Serena and it looks like she is at that location. There are so many options at these places so I'll have to choose wisely, LOL. It's good to know about the pics though.

FoolishNiss
07-28-16, 10:08
I just got off the phone with someone at Leather and Lace. The directions on their ad were a little weird but I found it. I was looking for Serena and it looks like she is at that location. There are so many options at these places so I'll have to choose wisely, LOL. It's good to know about the pics though.Serena is legit. Leather and Lace is in a weird spot in the back of a strip mall that doesn't have much going on, but you should enjoy Serena. If you like black girls with big natural tits and a great CBJ you won't be disappointed. Seemed like a cool girl too and not as cold as some that you can find in the shop business.

Malabar
07-28-16, 10:46
Coming from Columbus for vacation in St. Petersburg and I spent the morning looking over the forum here and I think I may try to hit up one of the 5 shops. I've read that it may be a mixed bag but coming from a dry area right now, I'm sure it would be much better than what we get here at the moment. I'm looking for some more specific info on the area, since I've never been there I like to proceed with caution. If someone could PM me that would be ideal. Or if anyone knows of a good duo let me know, been trying to set that up for a while now. I've been to Myrtle Beach, DC and now Columbus so if anyone needs info for those areas I'd been willing to help out.You can add Lenna to the list of reliable's and truth-and-pix. I had a great time with her and wish I could see her again. If you decide to see her, be sure to call. I hear she's going to take some time off, soon, to relax and have fun.

Regards.

Mal.

Dave Pizman
07-28-16, 11:39
The 5 shops can definitely be a mixed bag. The reliable ones are Nikki, Maura, Morgan, Kimberly, Eve, and Rain. I've had many sessions with Maura and Nikki, which were always great, and have seen the positive reviews for the others. I'm not sure about Sarah, I don't recall any reviews, but not counting her out. The only one that uses a true pic is Maura. Those pics are her. I wish Crystal were still there, she was fantastic, at least with me!Let me correct what I stated about the pics. Maura is not the only one that uses real pics. Kimberly, Sarah, Gabie, Lenna, and Shana also use true pics. Also, I have seen Lenna but forget to add that above. She also provides a very good session!

As for the Leather and Lace, I haven't been there since they moved across from TLC. I saw Katie while she was at the 5 shops. Your money is better spent elsewhere. I've heard good things about Morgan and Serena, but haven't experienced them.

Just Some Fun
07-30-16, 15:35
2 new shops on Park I haven't seen before. One by Cozy and one by Carnation. The one near cozy is in the next strip mall and looks professional (asia's massage, I think). The one by carnation has a generic massage sign and drapes on the windows.

Member #5230
07-31-16, 08:57
This was a place for a great legitimate massage but I saw they changed their ad a bit so gave it another shot and glad I did. Met by Mya, an enthusiastic little firecracker and she immediately led me into s room and acted all flirty. What followed was a great hard massage, much better than an average AMP. I figured this would be good enough but sure enough near the end she started tickling between the thighs getting more sensual as she goes. She asks me to flip and gives me a big hug with a great smile. Soon enough she's completely naked and finished with a nice HJ. I'm sure more would be on the menu. Another nice thing was that money was never discussed, no negotiations to spoil the mood. She even forgot to charge me for the session until I reminded her as we walked out. At the counter was two more really nice girls and we shared some conversation and caramel popcorn. A definite repeat.

Geolis
07-31-16, 10:58
Session length and cost? Tip?

This was a place for a great legitimate massage but I saw they changed their ad a bit so gave it another shot and glad I did. Met by Mya, an enthusiastic little firecracker and she immediately led me into s room and acted all flirty. What followed was a great hard massage, much better than an average AMP. I figured this would be good enough but sure enough near the end she started tickling between the thighs getting more sensual as she goes. She asks me to flip and gives me a big hug with a great smile. Soon enough she's completely naked and finished with a nice HJ. I'm sure more would be on the menu. Another nice thing was that money was never discussed, no negotiations to spoil the mood. She even forgot to charge me for the session until I reminded her as we walked out. At the counter was two more really nice girls and we shared some conversation and caramel popcorn. A definite repeat.

Member #5230
07-31-16, 12:45
6 for an hour, we might've gone over and I tipped another. 6.

Session length and cost? Tip?

Member #5230
07-31-16, 16:57
Asia's (next to Wendy's) is okay, a standard AMP with standard service. The other one farther west was substandard. Okay massage and HJ but she wanted $ just to remove her top.

2 new shops on Park I haven't seen before. One by Cozy and one by Carnation. The one near cozy is in the next strip mall and looks professional (asia's massage, I think). The one by carnation has a generic massage sign and drapes on the windows.

Outlaw Inc
08-01-16, 07:24
This was a place for a great legitimate massage but I saw they changed their ad a bit so gave it another shot and glad I did. Met by Mya, an enthusiastic little firecracker and she immediately led me into s room and acted all flirty. What followed was a great hard massage, much better than an average AMP. I figured this would be good enough but sure enough near the end she started tickling between the thighs getting more sensual as she goes. She asks me to flip and gives me a big hug with a great smile. Soon enough she's completely naked and finished with a nice HJ. I'm sure more would be on the menu. Another nice thing was that money was never discussed, no negotiations to spoil the mood. She even forgot to charge me for the session until I reminded her as we walked out. At the counter was two more really nice girls and we shared some conversation and caramel popcorn. A definite repeat.What's the name of the place so I can look up the ad please.

SpaSearcher
08-01-16, 08:01
Serenna wasn't available yesterday at Leather and Lace, or leah so I decided to go with PT and see mimi as I had read some good reviews on her. She is a thin young girl, very attractive. Nice up top, not big but nice none the less. TS was great and had to stop her at one point because the show would have ended early. She gave a nice soft rub and then we both had the same amount of clothes on before I knew it. Had a stop to dine at the why and the O which she seemed to enjoy but who knows. All the usual acronyms and I heard "time" but she didn't even care until we were both satisfied. Thanks for the info, my trip here has started great.

If anyone knows of a good duo or has had a duo at one of the shops let me know please, looking to knock that off the bucket list. And which providers have the largest bolt ons or naturals I could see.

Geolis
08-01-16, 09:42
This is another on Park as well. On the opposite side of Asia's and a bit west. I checked it out a few months back, they had just opened. Got an average Asian girl, a little on the thick side. Always ask for 90 minutes, got shorted on time, TS was decent and massage was actually pretty good, except short. Negotiated for CFS with all leading up to it and she grinded me hard for more of a tip. Don't recall the 90 minute fee, but $. 60 for CFS. She wanted $$. Have not been back.

I tried Asia's not long after they opened too. Nice girl, no TS at that time and a good massage. Could only get her top up on the HE and that was a grind. She held her finger to her lips, as if to say, quiet.

Asia's (next to Wendy's) is okay, a standard AMP with standard service. The other one farther west was substandard. Okay massage and HJ but she wanted $ just to remove her top.

Johney
08-01-16, 15:09
Her "draping optional " tempted me, that pic is old, she is cranky and no extras what so ever.

A total waste of money. I miss Paula!

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/2629669071.htmlI have seen her several times this past year, never leave happy. Great massage only.

IbviuBix
08-01-16, 20:26
If this is the Stephanie that used to be down near 9th. St.and 16th. Ave. in St. Pete, I saw her ounce about 5 yrs. Ago. Good massage, I walked out with a bigger smile than when I went in, but very mechanical. Be safe.

Edw Burns
08-02-16, 07:27
Just curious if anyone has tried her. Ads have been online for a while and say full or light draping. Wondering if there is an ending. PM if you prefer. Thanks EB.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/russian-body-work-enema-body-hair-wax-shaving-manscaping-body-scrub-body-wrap-inoutcalls/18072646

GatoRay86
08-02-16, 08:34
Does anyone know if she's still in the business, or independent, or anyway to locate her. I'm having withdrawls from her. Any info would help.

GatoRay86
08-02-16, 09:52
Does anyone know if she's still in the business, or independent, or anyway to locate her. I'm having withdrawls from her. Any info would help.That was crystal from the 5 shops.

Johney
08-02-16, 10:58
I went to the AMP yestetday and was completely disappointed. Mediocre massage and the attendant want me to fullfill my own dream. With 5 minutes left she wanted tip and only then was going to "help". My tip was the 5 minutes that I had left in the session. She tried to lock the door on my way out because of no tip, but I kust unlocked it myself and left. . 8 house fee.

Johney
08-02-16, 13:02
Just curious if anyone has tried her. Ads have been online for a while and say full or light draping. Wondering if there is an ending. PM if you prefer. Thanks EB.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/russian-body-work-enema-body-hair-wax-shaving-manscaping-body-scrub-body-wrap-inoutcalls/18072646Much older than the picture, no happiness. I made only one trip. YMMV, YOLO.

JstCurious1
08-02-16, 14:20
Ok I went to a Asia massage parlor paid for a hour back massages was good then on the flip she touched the boys and asked massage this I said ok so we shook hands she did a good clean up then she asked you go home now I said ok all this in 30 min and I got dressed gave her a 4 tip and she asked for more now I ask you paid for a hour got 30 min 4 for a tip I don't do this often can someone tell me if I was wrong?

Thanks.

JC.

Call234
08-02-16, 14:42
This was a place for a great legitimate massage but I saw they changed their ad a bit so gave it another shot and glad I did. Met by Mya, an enthusiastic little firecracker and she immediately led me into s room and acted all flirty. What followed was a great hard massage, much better than an average AMP. I figured this would be good enough but sure enough near the end she started tickling between the thighs getting more sensual as she goes. She asks me to flip and gives me a big hug with a great smile. Soon enough she's completely naked and finished with a nice HJ. I'm sure more would be on the menu. Another nice thing was that money was never discussed, no negotiations to spoil the mood. She even forgot to charge me for the session until I reminded her as we walked out. At the counter was two more really nice girls and we shared some conversation and caramel popcorn. A definite repeat.Thanks for the report. I did not even know that an AMP existed at that location. That is relatively convenient for me. Stay safe.

Call234
08-02-16, 14:58
Ok I went to a Asia massage parlor paid for a hour back massages was good then on the flip she touched the boys and asked massage this I said ok so we shook hands she did a good clean up then she asked you go home now I said ok all this in 30 min and I got dressed gave her a 4 tip and she asked for more now I ask you paid for a hour got 30 min 4 for a tip I don't do this often can someone tell me if I was wrong?

Thanks.

JC.If you paid for an hour, you should have gotten an hour. With some busy places you may get shorted a few minutes, but I have never been shorted 30 minutes after paying for an hour. Several places, after repeat visits, will allow you to go over an hour. A few places, after you have become a regular and trusted customer, will disregard the time altogether. Some will give you a shower before and after your session. Stay safe.

Rub101
08-02-16, 15:47
This was a place for a great legitimate massage but I saw they changed their ad a bit so gave it another shot and glad I did. Met by Mya, an enthusiastic little firecracker and she immediately led me into s room and acted all flirty. What followed was a great hard massage, much better than an average AMP. I figured this would be good enough but sure enough near the end she started tickling between the thighs getting more sensual as she goes. She asks me to flip and gives me a big hug with a great smile. Soon enough she's completely naked and finished with a nice HJ. I'm sure more would be on the menu. Another nice thing was that money was never discussed, no negotiations to spoil the mood. She even forgot to charge me for the session until I reminded her as we walked out. At the counter was two more really nice girls and we shared some conversation and caramel popcorn. A definite repeat.What were the damages?

CoupleOfInches
08-02-16, 15:56

Thanks.

JC.The jip was paying for 60 minutes and only getting 30. Don't know what the place charges for an hour, but you are the one who should get a refund. In reading lots of review on this site and others 40 bucks is the standard for a happy ending. The girls is just trying to milk you for some more. Move on, there are other tug shops or wait a month or so and she will have rotated out.

JstCurious1
08-02-16, 19:08
If you paid for an hour, you should have gotten an hour. With some busy places you may get shorted a few minutes, but I have never been shorted 30 minutes after paying for an hour. Several places, after repeat visits, will allow you to go over an hour. A few places, after you have become a regular and trusted customer, will disregard the time altogether. Some will give you a shower before and after your session. Stay safe.Thanks for the info I felt kinda guilty walking out.

The Bud
08-02-16, 22:25
Visiting the city and stopped into this place. Lady said "busy, come back in 30 minutes, I give you 10.00 discount. " So, I came back in 30 minutes, got the discount, paid. 6 for an hour, was offered a shower, but I declined. Got a decent massage, a lot of touchy feely. She finished the back and USD a hot towel to really clean all the cracks and craves. Then she got started on the boys while still on my back, and then said turn over. She stripped down naked and started massaging the boys, I asked to let me DATY and she certainly did. She provided a nice BBBJCIM. A little short on the time, but well worth the trip. I recommend.

IbviuBix
08-03-16, 06:44
Is this the one just west of where Gulf to Bay splits by downtown?? I believe the address is 1441 court St suite a. If so, they've changed. Went there a few times about 2-3 yrs. Ago. I got to know the mamason or owner a little. Very good massage, but no extras then. Believe me, I tried! Can you provide a link? Be safe.

SpaSearcher
08-03-16, 07:47
I saw Morgan at the 5 shops earlier in the week. Long story short, I would not repeat and should have gone somewhere else. She is a pretty lady, tall and thin, small up top. Too mechanical and not into anything. She kept apologizing for everything, "Sorry I didn't shave my legs last night, sorry I have lotion all over me" every touch "tickled" her, it was by far my worst experience with any provider. She doesn't seem like she enjoys this business and shouldn't be in it, and the pics are not her in the ad in case nobody has mentioned that.

Next up was Leah at L&L. She is new, had Katie (would not recommend based off looks on her) help her with the paper portion of the visit. She has a nice body, great man-mades an sweet. It was a good visit and I left happy. No need for details as its the same as always.

So far on my vacation the best time was at PT.

DrPotato
08-03-16, 08:18
Anyone have some good recommendations for good outcall massages? I don't mean an escort who does a 10 min lame body rub before moving on, but a girl who does an actual massage with at the very least HJ extras. Those are usually a lot cheaper than outcall escorts.

I found one a few months back, she works with this one long haired red headed lady with big tits, who I think only posts in the therapeutic section, looks attractive but older, advertises real cheap rates like $75 an hour outcall. I had her friend over one night, and she gave me a good massage then sucked and banged the hel out of me, for maybe $100. Trying to find their ads but can't now, but looking for any other good suggestions.

I'll post the other girls ads if I can find them. Its impossible finding anything in the BP body rub section nothing but AMP's and you can't sort by county like the escorts section.

IbviuBix
08-03-16, 08:46
Is this the one just west of the Gulf to Bay split to downtown Clw. ?? If so, they've changed for the better. I was there 2-3 times, 2-3 yrs. Ago. Good massage, but no extras. Do you have a link? Be safe.

Willh
08-03-16, 10:25
Anyone have some good recommendations for good outcall massages? I don't mean an escort who does a 10 min lame body rub before moving on, but a girl who does an actual massage with at the very least HJ extras. Those are usually a lot cheaper than outcall escorts.

I found one a few months back, she works with this one long haired red headed lady with big tits, who I think only posts in the therapeutic section, looks attractive but older, advertises real cheap rates like $75 an hour outcall. I had her friend over one night, and she gave me a good massage then sucked and banged the hel out of me, for maybe $100. Trying to find their ads but can't now, but looking for any other good suggestions.

I'll post the other girls ads if I can find them. Its impossible finding anything in the BP body rub section nothing but AMP's and you can't sort by county like the escorts section.I had a good time with this girl. There have been some mixed reviews lately, but I was happy.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kitty-is-back-new-location-amazing-massage-military-vet-where-are-my-vips-at/21254411

Torin131
08-03-16, 10:59
I had a good time with this girl. There have been some mixed reviews lately, but I was happy.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kitty-is-back-new-location-amazing-massage-military-vet-where-are-my-vips-at/21254411She gives a legit massage that's actually really good. Not sure you'll get the extras for the rate you're looking for, but she does provide HE. Location change probably improved service. She was charging $. 6 for an hour with mediocre extras when I saw her the second time, the current rates seem in line with the service provided.

DrPotato
08-03-16, 15:11

I'll post the other girls ads if I can find them. Its impossible finding anything in the BP body rub section nothing but AMP's and you can't sort by county like the escorts section.This is the red head I was referring to, Tess.

Now I didn't see her, and reviews on other site are not favorable, she doesn't touch you, but I saw her friend who she was working with like a month or 2 ago and she did it all. Trying to find her.

Tess ad.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/red-head-beauty/13946142

DrPotato
08-03-16, 15:13
I had a good time with this girl. There have been some mixed reviews lately, but I was happy.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kitty-is-back-new-location-amazing-massage-military-vet-where-are-my-vips-at/21254411Yes recall hearing lots of good things about her, rates were good, but when I talked to her many months ago, first visit had to be incall at her place and I was looking for outcall.

Just saw her new ads, and she moved like less than 10 min from me, but says she will only see her VIPs and anyone knew has to have a referral from one of her VIPs. So, let me know if that's one of you guys.

DrPotato
08-03-16, 15:15

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kitty-is-back-new-location-amazing-massage-military-vet-where-are-my-vips-at/21254411Also her ads don't list her number and no email response option, so no way to get ahold of her but from referall.

JstCurious1
08-03-16, 15:21
Also her ads don't list her number and no email response option, so no way to get ahold of her but from referall.She started with good rates 49 I think for 30 min she doubled her rates.

Nekidinflorida
08-03-16, 15:39
She started with good rates 49 I think for 30 min she doubled her rates.Yeah she was worth the 49.00, even 60, but not much more. A ok bbbjws but nothing off the charts. I don't think she does outcall anymore either.

JstCurious1
08-03-16, 15:40
Hello gentlemen anyone have any info on this one what she offers? Thanks upfront for any info.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/5714199848.html

Nekidinflorida
08-03-16, 17:18
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hss/5674709412.html

Anyone try this one? Kinda kewt in a strange way, wants us to watch our hygiene.

Nekidinflorida
08-03-16, 17:19
Hello gentlemen anyone have any info on this one what she offers? Thanks upfront for any info.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/5714199848.htmlWas wrapped like a Larvae in a sheet, never touched anything, very sterile. Maybe cause I was new? But not that good.

Coozie
08-03-16, 18:08
Was wrapped like a Larvae in a sheet, never touched anything, very sterile. Maybe cause I was new? But not that good.Saw her around three years ago, maybe longer. I posted a review. Sterile is a very good description. Her looks do not make up for how dull she is.

Willh
08-04-16, 09:16
Was wrapped like a Larvae in a sheet, never touched anything, very sterile. Maybe cause I was new? But not that good.My experience was very different. No draping. She remained clothed, but I left with a very nice smile on my face. I'd see her again. There are some posts about her in the Body Rub section.

DrPotato
08-04-16, 09:19
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hss/5674709412.html

Anyone try this one? Kinda kewt in a strange way, wants us to watch our hygiene.Cute in a strange way? She's just cute in a cute way! Just emailed her, she does outcall and has cheap rates. Weird she posted in Household Services section, not therapeutic. And nothing weird about asking for good hygiene, just like we expect a girl we see not to smell like a sack of shit, the girls want us washed and clean as well.

Even if she just does only a massage with no extras I'd be happy to have a cute girl massage me at home with such low rates, I'll rub one out as soon as she leaves. I'll let you know if she responds and if she rubs me! But if they only post in the therapeutic section or massage sections, not body rubs, etc I really don't expect extras and don't get pissed at them for it either. I know a lot of girls who actually are legit massage therapists in real life and hear the stories they go thru this all the time.

~~~Massage by Meaghan~~~
My location or yours. By appointment only, flexible hours.
Table, linens, oil or lotion and music provided.
It's time to relax and become tension free!
Rates for Relaxation/Swedish:

30 min sessions are $20 (only offered at my location, unless it's 2 or more people for the appointment.)

60 Min. Sessions are $40

90 Min. Sessions are $55

Cash or Any major debit/credit accepted.

I am located in Largo

**ATTENTION TO PERSONAL HYGINE IS APPRECIATED.**

Willh
08-04-16, 09:21
Also her ads don't list her number and no email response option, so no way to get ahold of her but from referall.http://kittykat.thesensualmassage.com/

Willh
08-04-16, 09:24
This is the red head I was referring to, Tess.

Now I didn't see her, and reviews on other site are not favorable, she doesn't touch you, but I saw her friend who she was working with like a month or 2 ago and she did it all. Trying to find her.

Tess ad.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/red-head-beauty/13946142Tess is a waste of time.

Willh
08-04-16, 09:27
She gives a legit massage that's actually really good. Not sure you'll get the extras for the rate you're looking for, but she does provide HE. Location change probably improved service. She was charging $. 6 for an hour with mediocre extras when I saw her the second time, the current rates seem in line with the service provided.Extras for me were really nice. There was a man, baby and mother at the house so we had to be quiet. She said she would be a lot wilder on an outcall, and I believe her. Perhaps she's by herself at the new location. As I said, reviews seem to be mixed, but I had a great time.

DrPotato
08-04-16, 09:46
Tess is a waste of time.Correct, but I didn't see her, I saw the girl she was doing doubles with. Tess had ads with pics of both of them, doing doubles or separate, and cheap, but Tess wasn't feeling well so her friend came over, and it was pretty late. She was in her 40's but still looked pretty good. Since Tess had the table, we used my bed and I got naked. Well do the how oily it was, she asked if it was ok to get undressed. Uh fuck yeah. Then after massaging a bit, and we were having drinks, may have smoked a little 420, we went hog wild she was sucking the life out of Mr Phallous and I was finger banging her vag and ass then licking both then screwing her, she was way into it, paid an hour but she was there for like 2 and has wanted to come back on several occasions but schedules didn't align. I'm scrolling thru my burners trying to find her number and was going thru all of Tess's ads and all ads to find her pics but could not.

That being said, Tess outcall rate of $75 an hour is cheap for a massage, knowing she don't touch, but sounds like you can touch her a little, sometimes she let's you you rub her tits while you jerk off, I'd do that if the massage was half way decent.

When I goto an AMP or get a massage first and foremost I want an actual massage, a little wacky jacky is all I expect, but rubbing some nice thighs or boobies while I rub one out would be acceptable.

Willh
08-04-16, 09:51
Correct, but I didn't see her, I saw the girl she was doing doubles with. Tess had ads with pics of both of them, doing doubles or separate, and cheap, but Tess wasn't feeling well so her friend came over, and it was pretty late. She was in her 40's but still looked pretty good. Since Tess had the table, we used my bed and I got naked. Well do the how oily it was, she asked if it was ok to get undressed. Uh fuck yeah. Then after massaging a bit, and we were having drinks, may have smoked a little 420, we went hog wild she was sucking the life out of Mr Phallous and I was finger banging her vag and ass then licking both then screwing her, she was way into it, paid an hour but she was there for like 2 and has wanted to come back on several occasions but schedules didn't align. I'm scrolling thru my burners trying to find her number and was going thru all of Tess's ads and all ads to find her pics but could not.

That being said, Tess outcall rate of $75 an hour is cheap for a massage, knowing she don't touch, but sounds like you can touch her a little, sometimes she let's you you rub her tits while you jerk off, I'd do that if the massage was half way decent.

When I goto an AMP or get a massage first and foremost I want an actual massage, a little wacky jacky is all I expect, but rubbing some nice thighs or boobies while I rub one out would be acceptable.Her friend sounds good, but there is nothing good about a visit with Tess. Nothing. I wouldn't visit her if she were free.

DrPotato
08-04-16, 10:05
Extras for me were really nice. There was a man, baby and mother at the house so we had to be quiet. She said she would be a lot wilder on an outcall, and I believe her. Perhaps she's by herself at the new location. As I said, reviews seem to be mixed, but I had a great time.From the link you posted.

http://kittykat.thesensualmassage.com

Follow the links there to both her business and Facebook business page.

https://squareup.com/appointments/book/K9IIB2/holistic-healing-hands

https://www.facebook.com/holistichealinghands1313

It doesn't look like she's working out of her house anymore but an actual business storefront location, which would explain the much higher prices, which are aligned with going to a legit massage place. So not sure if she's trying to go all out legit or maybe just a little yanky my wanky to some of her previous clientele.

I'll hit her up and see about outcalls.

Johney
08-04-16, 10:16
My experience was very different. No draping. She remained clothed, but I left with a very nice smile on my face. I'd see her again. There are some posts about her in the Body Rub section.I wemt several times. Mediocre massage, no draping, she never touched the boys.

Johney
08-04-16, 12:53
I visited there yesterday, 2 older ladies. I was happy 1/4 of the way into my visit and I thought that she would want me to leave, but no, she wanted to finish my hour massage. House cost. 6.

IbviuBix
08-04-16, 19:24
After reading The Bud's review, post#5603, (excuse me, as I don't know how to post the link). I paid a visit,1 girl working, didn't get her name but she is a bigger girl. By that I mean 5'8-5'9 150-160#. I asked for lite / med. Pressure, she did very lite on my back. Allowed some roaming under her skirt thing she was wearing. She seemed to enjoy. After about 15 min. Got her to drop skirt and lay down for a little DATY. Was clean, but didn't seem to get into it, acted like she hadn't done this much. Wouldn't get fully naked. I laid on my back, she did a decent HJ. By now 30 min. Has gone by, she finished the hour by continuing the massage, which wasn't very good until about 5 min. Left on the clock. $. 70 house fee, 80 tip. She wanted $1. 0, but I never go that high unless I know how good the service will be. Probably won't repeat, much better out there. Be safe.

Best Swimmer
08-05-16, 11:11
Tess is a waste of time.She's good looking but bigger than the pictures show. I agree a waste of time and money. Body rub no good and no extras but guys keep calling her.

Best Swimmer
08-05-16, 11:13
http://kittykat.thesensualmassage.com/You'll like this one!

Call234
08-05-16, 17:40
After reading The Bud's review, post#5603, (excuse me, as I don't know how to post the link). I paid a visit,1 girl working, didn't get her name but she is a bigger girl. By that I mean 5'8-5'9 150-160#. I asked for lite / med. Pressure, she did very lite on my back. Allowed some roaming under her skirt thing she was wearing. She seemed to enjoy. After about 15 min. Got her to drop skirt and lay down for a little DATY. Was clean, but didn't seem to get into it, acted like she hadn't done this much. Wouldn't get fully naked. I laid on my back, she did a decent HJ. By now 30 min. Has gone by, she finished the hour by continuing the massage, which wasn't very good until about 5 min. Left on the clock. $. 70 house fee, 80 tip. She wanted $1. 0, but I never go that high unless I know how good the service will be. Probably won't repeat, much better out there. Be safe.Thanks for the report. I have not visited this place yet, but have considered it. Stay safe.

Call234
08-05-16, 17:46
I visited Royale this week, and had an excellent session with Emily. Attractive, and fun to be with. I look forward to seeing her again soon.

IbviuBix
08-05-16, 22:17
Thanks for the report. I have not visited this place yet, but have considered it. Stay safe.This is the first time I've been there for probably at least 3 yrs. If the same lady, Michelle, owns it or runs it that I used to know, she gives a great massage and is a VERY nice person. But as hard as I tried, no extras. Just a flirty teasing. Never touched the boys or Jr. Happy hunting and be safe.

BigD2013
08-08-16, 15:40
Has anyone been successful with her? I tried one time and she quoted kind of high donation. I am intrigued by her and think she is cute. But when I did attempt to elaborate on a typical session expectation she essentially replied she doesn't hook up with strangers. That's fine I was really looking for a nice massage possibly daty with a BBBJ. She even posted a pic one time of her nude on the bed next to a guy so I'm not sure if this was one of you lucky guys or maybe a boyfriend. Any Intel would be greatly appreciated.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/personality-to-boot-busty-independent-text-me-323-600-4619/21162229

RFagen
08-08-16, 16:18
This AMP in St. Pete is totally legit but gives the best massage I've ever had. My lower back was in agony but after my massage, I was walking straight again. Love this place.

Tampa30
08-08-16, 16:48
Has anyone been successful with her? I tried one time and she quoted kind of high donation. I am intrigued by her and think she is cute. But when I did attempt to elaborate on a typical session expectation she essentially replied she doesn't hook up with strangers. That's fine I was really looking for a nice massage possibly daty with a BBBJ. She even posted a pic one time of her nude on the bed next to a guy so I'm not sure if this was one of you lucky guys or maybe a boyfriend. Any Intel would be greatly appreciated.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/personality-to-boot-busty-independent-text-me-323-600-4619/21162229I don't think she does anything more than use her hands, even if she gets topless during the session. She's a bit heavier than her pics. She has tons of cats. But if you don't mind chatty and are just looking for a good rub and release, she is fun.

DrPotato
08-08-16, 18:09
FYI this is the one I was talking about earlier in the week who briefly worked with Tess (she told me Tess wasn't very happy working with her, since Vivian offers a lot more and everyone was calling for her).

Both a report and she asked me to tell you guys to give her a call as she is working today and tonight and I believe moving out of state very soon, sadly.

I found her months ago actually in the body rub section, and she was doing doubles with another girl and the rates for outcall were really cheap, but that girl was sick that night so Vivian came over and she was awesome. We hit it off, she's older, I'm bad with ages, so I would say late 30's, but just a cool ass chick, she started having some drinks with me, got to know each other, we hit it off real well, then off to the room for the body rub / massage and lets just say she did much more than a massage, which by the way, was a good massage. Now, as always, YMMV, but BBBJ, cfs, fia, fiv, daty, very bi, backdoor just might be an option as well. Cim probably, I've seen her about 4 times now, can't remember where I blow each of my loads, but we always have a great time, hasn't been a clockwatcher with me. I hadn't seen her in awhile and looked for her number for awhile then finally found it but like I said she is moving out of state soon. So, I've seen her the other night when another regular of mine came over too and we all had a great 3 some for awhile, and might see her again tonight as well.

Incall in Largo, outcall, I think she will goto Tampa, or as always discuss that with the girl if there is an additional charge for distance.

Here is what she asked me to put for you guys:

Hi Guys, are you looking for a deep relaxing rub that will heal your mind, body, and soul. Or perhaps you would like to enjoy the company and conversation and touch of a ladyof a lady. I definitely know how to treat a man! Incalls and outcalls donations start at $50 hh, $75 hr, $100-$150 VIP hour. 502-224-2041.

Voluptuous Vivacious Vivianlovexo.

All pics are recent and real.

Johney
08-08-16, 23:04
This is the first time I've been there for probably at least 3 yrs. If the same lady, Michelle, owns it or runs it that I used to know, she gives a great massage and is a VERY nice person. But as hard as I tried, no extras. Just a flirty teasing. Never touched the boys or Jr. Happy hunting and be safe.Ditto.

No HE, one time finished myself, she wasnt happy, as I walked out she asked for tip. Massage was mediocre.

TTY954
08-09-16, 12:55
I found out today that Jade is no longer at Sun'e spa on US-19! Glad I called first, I would have been more upset to show up and she not be there. No idea where she went. I just saved about 140 for a HJ.

Member #5230
08-09-16, 20:02
Is that the one on 58th street?

This AMP in St. Pete is totally legit but gives the best massage I've ever had. My lower back was in agony but after my massage, I was walking straight again. Love this place.

Jaws Iii
08-09-16, 22:51
I seen a few reviews on this place. So good some bad. It's near my house so I thought I would give it a try because I like to mix it up a little. I get there and the the girl that was at the desk was OK, older but nice looking. She walks me to the room. I got undressed and laid on the table, wasn't sure if they did a table shower or not, the girl didn't offer. The girl that walked in wasn't the same one at the desk. This one was short and heavy set. She gave a OK message. She was all about nipping the boys when she was working the inner legs but on the flip nothing. Not even a suggestive "OK" (you guys know what I am talking about). She left the room so got dressed. Would not return.

Later on in the day still disappointed about the earlier trip. Decided to try the massage place next to the metro pcs on park Blvd. The girl was nice looking but I didn't want to get my hopes up just in case I got into the room and different girl comes in but it was the same (thank goodness) did a really good massage. Worked my back and neck really well. Then the flip. She started rubbing my legs and chest then she gave me the "OK" and gave me a grab. I said yes and tried to to get more then a HJ, but she wasn't down for any more then that. Which at this point I was content with it. After the clean up she did a head and temple massage that almost knocked me out. Would return. Sorry I didn't get any names.Went to Carnation three times recently. Offered BJ all three times, first with saran wrap, second two bbwcim. Offered FS, but not interested as women were older, chunky and not attractive to me. No chemistry, but surprised you got no offer as the two different ladies made the first moves each time. Prefer other places for the quality of companionship, not the mechanics. Anyone have any word on Aloha? Would be interested in trying it again, but Sunshine left a hell of a void.

Jaws Iii
08-10-16, 21:37
Who is on at the PT rotation? Would love to see Tiffany or maybe a new fresh face. Don't get me wrong, Christine and Terry and Mimi are great, but. Looking for something different.

TTY954
08-11-16, 13:27
Who is on at the PT rotation? Would love to see Tiffany or maybe a new fresh face. Don't get me wrong, Christine and Terry and Mimi are great, but. Looking for something different.I was jonesing for AMP today and was in the area of PT, but since I didn't remember the rates for FS, I just drove on. Can someone PM me what to expect there? Thanks!

Big Dog Bill
08-11-16, 22:57
I was jonesing for AMP today and was in the area of PT, but since I didn't remember the rates for FS, I just drove on. Can someone PM me what to expect there? Thanks!I don't understand why that would be a consideration. $80 for and hour which is the lamest massage you will ever get but you get a table shower and then awesome stuff happens and you walk out happy after they rob you of another 80-100. Most beautiful women in Tampa Bay.

TTY954
08-12-16, 08:38
I don't understand why that would be a consideration. $80 for and hour which is the lamest massage you will ever get but you get a table shower and then awesome stuff happens and you walk out happy after they rob you of another 80-100. Most beautiful women in Tampa Bay.Thanks for filling in the blanks. 180 total bill is a lot better than the Tampa side 240 (80+160). Now I know not to overpay at PT.

Call234
08-12-16, 17:03
Went to Carnation three times recently. Offered BJ all three times, first with saran wrap, second two bbwcim. Offered FS, but not interested as women were older, chunky and not attractive to me. No chemistry, but surprised you got no offer as the two different ladies made the first moves each time. Prefer other places for the quality of companionship, not the mechanics. Anyone have any word on Aloha? Would be interested in trying it again, but Sunshine left a hell of a void.Thanks for the report. That place is convenient for me, but so far, based on the generally mediocre reviews, I have not visited. There are too many better choices within a 15 minute drive. I have not been to Aloha this year yet, but last year it was still good. I did not see anyone who compared to Sunshine though. Stay safe.

TManXX71
08-13-16, 16:12
Well guys I am tired of looking at ads with new names only to get there and find out that it is a former shop girl with a new name, fake pics, and the same old personality that may have led to an attempted change of identity. Marti is the former Frankie. Piper is the former Dani, and Bliss is the former Bre. WTF.

TManXX71
08-13-16, 16:16
After going to the door and finding out that Marti is actually Frankie I went next door to check out Alex. She is actually new and uses real pics and man what a good ass time! Hell Yes! Now that's what I'm talking about guys. Nice attitude to go along with nice exotic looks. If I lived closer I would be broke and sore.

Jaws Iii
08-13-16, 22:30
Went to PT recently. Mamasan said that Mimi and Peggy (not sure if I have that name correct) were in the house. I asked for Peggy to try someone new, but in came Mimi. She must have been on the Korean equivalent of coffee, as she was so amped up she almost ripped my head off hugging me. I should say at this point that I have known her for many years and I am a generous tipper. I only had a half hour to spare, which is not my usual choice. I like time to talk to the ladies, get to know them better. Anyway, I had one of the best sessions of my life. She was so energetic that I had a hard time walking afterwards. She might have put on a couple of pounds, but on her it looks nothing but great (and I like skinny women). She responded to everything without ever losing stride, never being anything but turned on. One of my finest AMP experiences.

Meridian99
08-14-16, 09:12
After going to the door and finding out that Marti is actually Frankie I went next door to check out Alex. She is actually new and uses real pics and man what a good ass time! Hell Yes! Now that's what I'm talking about guys. Nice attitude to go along with nice exotic looks. If I lived closer I would be broke and sore.Excellent. Thanks for your service and info!

Johney
08-17-16, 09:31
I went to Rubys on Roosevelt. Okay experience HJ only damage was. 6 + . 4. Not good enough for me to go back.

BTW. What is PT?

IluvDaty2011
08-17-16, 11:23
Last week I stopped by Zodiac (5 Shops) and had a very nice session with Jade. She was quite friendly, and very accommodating. Paid the standard $. 60 and left very happy. Although FS was on the menu, I requested DATY and she eagerly agreed. Would recommend and repeat. Stay Safe, DATY.

FlipOver
08-17-16, 18:47
Tried it also. Difficult location to find. No neon open sign like you normally find at AMP's. Had an ok session as well. Didn't have a lot of time, so I opted for the half hour for. 5 + . 04, which I never do (timewise), but asked her menu for future and she told me no FS but CBJ when we have more time.

I went to Rubys on Roosevelt. Okay experience HJ only damage was. 6 + . 4. Not good enough for me to go back.

BTW. What is PT?

TTY954
08-18-16, 08:21

BTW. What is PT?Pine Tree massge. Get rave reviews here, I have yet to try it.

Nekidinflorida
08-18-16, 08:36
She looks familiar.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/michelle-massage-and-body-rubs/21366052

Anyone have any history?

TwoStepJohn
08-18-16, 18:33
After going to the door and finding out that Marti is actually Frankie I went next door to check out Alex. She is actually new and uses real pics and man what a good ass time! Hell Yes! Now that's what I'm talking about guys. Nice attitude to go along with nice exotic looks. If I lived closer I would be broke and sore.Has anyone seen Monica from the 5 shops?

Looking for someone there that might be into DFK or close to GFE experience.

BlueBawls
08-18-16, 22:27
Visiting the city and stopped into this place. Lady said "busy, come back in 30 minutes, I give you 10.00 discount. " So, I came back in 30 minutes, got the discount, paid. 6 for an hour, was offered a shower, but I declined. Got a decent massage, a lot of touchy feely. She finished the back and USD a hot towel to really clean all the cracks and craves. Then she got started on the boys while still on my back, and then said turn over. She stripped down naked and started massaging the boys, I asked to let me DATY and she certainly did. She provided a nice BBBJCIM. A little short on the time, but well worth the trip. I recommend.Because it's close to me. I have gone there at least 4 times over the last couple of years and each time the best it ever was, was a HJ. None of the girls would get naked, the place was hot as fuck because they never had the a / c on because the owner was trying to save money. My second to the last time, it was so hot the girl's sweat was falling over me while I was trying to relax. The last girl said no to even pulling her top up so I could grope her. Maybe it's time to give them another try. Did she give you a name? Thanks, Be Safe.

The Bud
08-19-16, 13:32
Because it's close to me. I have gone there at least 4 times over the last couple of years and each time the best it ever was, was a HJ. None of the girls would get naked, the place was hot as fuck because they never had the a / c on because the owner was trying to save money. My second to the last time, it was so hot the girl's sweat was falling over me while I was trying to relax. The last girl said no to even pulling her top up so I could grope her. Maybe it's time to give them another try. Did she give you a name? Thanks, Be Safe.She was a little older, very short (maybe 5' Asian, and sorta cute. I plan to be back in the area next Tuesday and I am going back to check it out again.

Insurance For
08-19-16, 16:27
She looks familiar.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/michelle-massage-and-body-rubs/21366052

Anyone have any history?Tried setting up an appointment with her this week. She will call you if you text whether she lets you know or not so have burner (hours after contacting maybe at home by the time she calls back). She lives on the Southside of St Pete but she is very flakey to say the least. Seems new based on her approach and verbiage she says. Rates are $ an hour but no mention of what comes with that. She asked if that was agreeable but for. 20 bucks more you can get it all with no wondering. I think it could be a light rub, cheap lotion, and maybe a handshake if you are lucky. Her pics are old and so don't know who will open the door either. I never ended up seeing her based on the context clues and Spidey senses. Always trust my gut and if I am wrong after someone else toft then I can always circle back but not trying to get ripped off by ignoring all the signs.

She also will have you park at a nearby Golden Arches and says she will walk down to get you because her community is gated. Ummm hmmm.

TManXX71
08-19-16, 17:15
Has anyone seen Monica from the 5 shops?

Looking for someone there that might be into DFK or close to GFE experience.Monica is another good one. I don't go there for GFE or DFK I just go for GFS! And that's what I got from her.

ShinChan
08-21-16, 03:47
Went to the AMP on gulf to bay across the street from home depot. Just one masseuse named coco was working there, probably in her late 40's. Very good massage and standard HJ without anything more. Cost was. 70 for massage plus. 40 tip. Will defiantly repeat if I want a good massage or try something else.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/10-off-y-oung-pretty-sweet-asian-therapist-outandin-call-727-710-6819/21351463

IAmJacks
08-21-16, 08:44
Does anyone know if sunny is still at Peachtree? Or any younger spinners?

Call234
08-21-16, 23:29
Does anyone know if sunny is still at Peachtree? Or any younger spinners?Where is Peachtree?

Nekidinflorida
08-22-16, 14:52
Tried setting up an appointment with her this week. She will call you if you text whether she lets you know or not so have burner (hours after contacting maybe at home by the time she calls back). She lives on the Southside of St Pete but she is very flakey to say the least. Seems new based on her approach and verbiage she says. Rates are $ an hour but no mention of what comes with that. She asked if that was agreeable but for. 20 bucks more you can get it all with no wondering. I think it could be a light rub, cheap lotion, and maybe a handshake if you are lucky. Her pics are old and so don't know who will open the door either. I never ended up seeing her based on the context clues and Spidey senses. Always trust my gut and if I am wrong after someone else toft then I can always circle back but not trying to get ripped off by ignoring all the signs.

She also will have you park at a nearby Golden Arches and says she will walk down to get you because her community is gated. Ummm hmmm.Yeah her pics are old, And I decided not to go for it. Seemed a little weird.

Bearing100
08-22-16, 21:44

BTW. What is PT?Pine Tree. Can't miss with Christine.

Bearing100
08-22-16, 21:57

BTW. What is PT?Pine Tree. Can't miss with Christine.

Nekidinflorida
08-24-16, 16:38
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/biz/5743461088.html

She is awesome, Extras are on the table, piercings, tats and very tall. She has a model mayhem site.

80.00 for a awesome time, you can always pm me for details.

Johney
08-25-16, 09:18
http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-grand-opening-new-best-asian-massage-in-st-petersburg-mins-from-downtown/18745951

I had a dream of Annie here full of smiles very contagious.

House. 7 + $. Be nice and she will be nice back.

StPeteSkeet
08-25-16, 16:07
I'm looking for someone who gives an actual great massage, but does extras. I want someone who does outcall and can bring a table. Any recommendations?

Raider71
08-25-16, 20:59
Saw this new Spa listing and was in the area so I thought why not. Located in Seminole Center off Seminole Blvd in Largo in strip mall behind Seminole Subs. I think Tropical Garden used to be there. Plenty of parking new and fresh inside great table shower. Walked in greeted by J beautiful smile. 5. 6 ish thin tight great ass. Paid for the hour $70 table shower was excellent everything cleaned included sugar scrub which was special. Her attitude was outstanding. Back to room super massage including hot stones and deep tissue with plenty of teasing and easy conversation. On the flip very sensual touching roaming access. One of the most enjoyable relaxation sessions I have had. I will definitely return regularly. She said that the other girls are as exciting they take the Massage experience very.

Seriously. I think she is the J from a spa in Palm Harbor.

Raider71
08-25-16, 21:12
I saw this new Spa advertised and I was in the area so I thought why not. Located in the Seminole Center off Seminole Blvd behind Seminole Subs. I think Tropical Garden was there in the past. Walked in greeted by J 5 ft 6 ish slim tight small b perky sensitive great ass. Paid for hour 80 to the shower great shower room everything thoroughly gently cleaned included sugar coconut scrub and great conversation. Dried back to room for outstanding deep tissue hot stones massage. Totally relaxing with plenty of teasing, roaming. The he was explosive and overall one of the best experiences I've had. I will be a regular. This J is a winner and the other girls have the same passion for massage. I think she used to work at a place in Palm Harbor.

Raider71
08-26-16, 00:00
Sorry for the 2 reports didn't think the first one uploaded so I tried to redo.

R2415
08-26-16, 09:04

She is awesome, Extras are on the table, piercings, tats and very tall. She has a model mayhem site.

80.00 for a awesome time, you can always pm me for details.Donation is up a bit but we'll worth it. Not a clock watcher either. Will definitely repeat.

StPeteSkeet
08-26-16, 10:31
Cute in a strange way? She's just cute in a cute way! Just emailed her, she does outcall and has cheap rates. Weird she posted in Household Services section, not therapeutic. And nothing weird about asking for good hygiene, just like we expect a girl we see not to smell like a sack of shit, the girls want us washed and clean as well.

Even if she just does only a massage with no extras I'd be happy to have a cute girl massage me at home with such low rates, I'll rub one out as soon as she leaves. I'll let you know if she responds and if she rubs me! But if they only post in the therapeutic section or massage sections, not body rubs, etc I really don't expect extras and don't get pissed at them for it either. I know a lot of girls who actually are legit massage therapists in real life and hear the stories they go thru this all the time.

~~~Massage by Meaghan~~~
My location or yours. By appointment only, flexible hours.
Table, linens, oil or lotion and music provided.
It's time to relax and become tension free!
Rates for Relaxation/Swedish:

30 min sessions are $20 (only offered at my location, unless it's 2 or more people for the appointment.)

60 Min. Sessions are $40

90 Min. Sessions are $55

Cash or Any major debit/credit accepted.

I am located in Largo

**ATTENTION TO PERSONAL HYGINE IS APPRECIATED.**Can't find her anywhere -- can someone send me her contact info if you've got it? Thanks!

HardBall99
08-26-16, 12:32
I saw this new Spa advertised and I was in the area so I thought why not. Located in the Seminole Center off Seminole Blvd behind Seminole Subs. I think Tropical Garden was there in the past. Walked in greeted by J 5 ft 6 ish slim tight small b perky sensitive great ass. Paid for hour 80 to the shower great shower room everything thoroughly gently cleaned included sugar coconut scrub and great conversation. Dried back to room for outstanding deep tissue hot stones massage. Totally relaxing with plenty of teasing, roaming. The he was explosive and overall one of the best experiences I've had. I will be a regular. This J is a winner and the other girls have the same passion for massage. I think she used to work at a place in Palm Harbor.She sounds like the Jay, or Jaye or Jae or Jade (as she has been referred to) that worked at Sun'e (note the similarity of the spa names) in Palm Harbor. I really loved her there and wish I could see her again. Beautiful face, slim tight body, sweet ass and suckable nipples. She was willing to get naked if I would "take care of" her. I guess a trip to Star'e is on my agenda!

Travelrr 433
08-26-16, 15:09
http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-grand-opening-new-best-asian-massage-in-st-petersburg-mins-from-downtown/18745951

I had a dream of Annie here full of smiles very contagious.

House. 7 + $. Be nice and she will be nice back.Centrally located and nice lady, it is owned by a Korean that has troubled finding help. She is Cambodian and her co-worker is Thai. Works 7 days a week and great English. Nice has a way of getting you to the goal. Almost GFE but not a young spinner.

TTY954
08-26-16, 16:40
Golden Spa, near Curlew Road in clearwater was absolute dud today. Only got a massage, left a 20 dollar tip. I asked all three girls if any of the play and they said "maybe in the future".

I tried to rub the leg of the attendant and she had the nerve to try and kick me and scowl. Killed the entire session, she spent the rest of the time watching the clock. No talking, no personality. I didn't even get her name. For shame, she was an older spinner with a flat butt and no boobs in cute little jean shorts. Oh well, they got 100 out of me, but they are off my list forever. Kings is next on the list to try.

TTY954
08-26-16, 16:43
She sounds like the Jay, or Jaye or Jae or Jade (as she has been referred to) that worked at Sun'e (note the similarity of the spa names) in Palm Harbor. I really loved her there and wish I could see her again. Beautiful face, slim tight body, sweet ass and suckable nipples. She was willing to get naked if I would "take care of" her. I guess a trip to Star'e is on my agenda!If you find Jade, please confirm, I really miss her! Even if FS wasn't on the menu, she was so dang hot it didn't matter. If she is in Largo, that is much easier than her old location for me.

Raider71
08-26-16, 16:46
J at Star'E sure fits the description.

TTY954
08-26-16, 17:15
J at Star'E sure fits the description.Jade was so good, and nice, that even not FS was still an awesome time.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1o-4-hand-massage-stare-spa-%EF%B8%8F-727-200-6214/21279050

Nrb Man
08-27-16, 01:57
I saw this new Spa advertised and I was in the area so I thought why not. Located in the Seminole Center off Seminole Blvd behind Seminole Subs. I think Tropical Garden was there in the past. Walked in greeted by J 5 ft 6 ish slim tight small b perky sensitive great ass. Paid for hour 80 to the shower great shower room everything thoroughly gently cleaned included sugar coconut scrub and great conversation. Dried back to room for outstanding deep tissue hot stones massage. Totally relaxing with plenty of teasing, roaming. The he was explosive and overall one of the best experiences I've had. I will be a regular. This J is a winner and the other girls have the same passion for massage. I think she used to work at a place in Palm Harbor.$70 house plus? For her? Was HE a HJ or more?

Thanks,

Jack.

Raider71
08-27-16, 11:16
$70 house plus? For her? Was HE a HJ or more?

Thanks,

Jack.Not FS great L1. Does not discuss donation. I tipped $70 worth every penny.

Ajdal
08-27-16, 12:27
I consider myself somewhat experienced, but what the heck is an L1 ? Thanks Ajdal out

Not FS great L1. Does not discuss donation. I tipped $70 worth every penny..

TTY954
08-27-16, 14:58
I called and confirmed with her, and then drove there to be one hundred percent sure. She left Pasco county due to new owners up there. She likes opening a Spa and controlling the rules. I'm already thinking about going back next week to see what else she can pull off. I tried taking her clothes off early, but she has her own pattern of doing things, everything has a time. She likes the buildup if you treat her right. There is another girl that I did not see, and her english is non-existant.

Table shower with some teasing, massage, off come the clothes, she lets you roam and DATY. To me she has a perfect body with really long legs, small hips and ass, A sized boobs, great face and smile. Her English is great, with an accent. She sat on my face and jacked me while talking dirty to me, and shot way too easily with her riding my tongue. I have to learn to hold out! I left drained! It gets better each time with her as she gets to know you.

Her attitude wins you over. Makes a simple HJ so erotic, she coaxes you along and doesn't fight you every step of the way. I swear to god she gets into it making guys come. ZERO chance of FS no matter how much you offer. She takes 140 and that's it.

For the moment the place isn't busy. There were a couple of walk ins and a guy with an appointment that she had to handle, she just put the time on the end of my session. I was not rushed in the least.

It is in the same center as "Taste of Punjab", if you are going south, when you see the AMSCOT store you are getting very close. 117th dr and is the cross st with Seminole blvd.

HardBall99
08-27-16, 17:39
I called and confirmed with her, and then drove there to be one hundred percent sure. She left Pasco county due to new owners up there. She likes opening a Spa and controlling the rules. I'm already thinking about going back next week to see what else she can pull off. I tried taking her clothes off early, but she has her own pattern of doing things, everything has a time. She likes the buildup if you treat her right. There is another girl that I did not see, and her english is non-existant.

Table shower with some teasing, massage, off come the clothes, she lets you roam and DATY. To me she has a perfect body with really long legs, small hips and ass, A sized boobs, great face and smile. Her English is great, with an accent. She sat on my face and jacked me while talking dirty to me, and shot way too easily with her riding my tongue. I have to learn to hold out! I left drained! It gets better each time with her as she gets to know you.

Her attitude wins you over. Makes a simple HJ so erotic, she coaxes you along and doesn't fight you every step of the way. I swear to god she gets into it making guys come. ZERO chance of FS no matter how much you offer. She takes 140 and that's it.

For the moment the place isn't busy. There were a couple of walk ins and a guy with an appointment that she had to handle, she just put the time on the end of my session. I was not rushed in the least.

It is in the same center as "Taste of Punjab", if you are going south, when you see the AMSCOT store you are getting very close. 117th dr and is the cross st with Seminole blvd.An accurate description of Jade, except I called her Jay--maybe my hearing isn't too good LOL. It's true that she gets into making guys cum; she even asked after I had done a session with Jessica, the other girl at Sun'e, if she had made me cum. Actually, they both were quite nice, but I preferred Jade. And, yes, the place may not be busy now, but the word is getting out about Jade, so enjoy it while you can!

ArthurTpa
08-28-16, 15:20

It is in the same center as "Taste of Punjab", if you are going south, when you see the AMSCOT store you are getting very close. 117th dr and is the cross st with Seminole blvd.Has anyone picked up info on the mention in their ad of a "couples room"?

CrazyHorse666
08-28-16, 18:26
After going to the door and finding out that Marti is actually Frankie I went next door to check out Alex. She is actually new and uses real pics and man what a good ass time! Hell Yes! Now that's what I'm talking about guys. Nice attitude to go along with nice exotic looks. If I lived closer I would be broke and sore.Thanks for the review on Alex. Of all the new faces who else is good? Pm if you want.

TTY954
08-28-16, 22:04
Has anyone picked up info on the mention in their ad of a "couples room"?Two tables, dual massage, but the hostesses eventually leave so the couple can happy ending themselves together.

Schenectadysam
08-29-16, 17:49
Golden Spa, near Curlew Road in clearwater was absolute dud today. Only got a massage, left a 20 dollar tip. I asked all three girls if any of the play and they said "maybe in the future".

I tried to rub the leg of the attendant and she had the nerve to try and kick me and scowl. Killed the entire session, she spent the rest of the time watching the clock. No talking, no personality. I didn't even get her name. For shame, she was an older spinner with a flat butt and no boobs in cute little jean shorts. Oh well, they got 100 out of me, but they are off my list forever. Kings is next on the list to try.I've been to the Golden Spa about 6 or 7 times. Emily and the girls recognize me and treat me well. I've always left there happy and would recommend them in a second.

Jrw1960
08-29-16, 20:51
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/welcome-quality-massage-11569-seminole-blvd-largo-fl-call-727-510-6128/21155173

Long time lurker here, all ways tell myself that am going to do a review and never get to it. Any way this is as good a place to start as any. I live a few counties north of Pinellas, but do get down there once in a while and whenever I have time I try and get to one of the AMP's. I'm a massage and HE guy so usually any of them will meet my needs. I was in the area last week helping a friend and managed to wrench my back and Quality was close and in the right direction. Went in and was greeted by a very attractive woman who seemed to be the only one there. If I had to guess I would say she was in her early 30's (32-33) and said her name was Eva (Ewa) her English wasn't bad but I have trouble with the accent sometimes. Told me the one hour was $70, once that was out of the way she took me to the room, which was very clean and neat. I asked about a table shower and was told it wasn't working at that time but there was a regular shower that I could use if I wanted. I asked if she would join me in shower, she laughed but said sorry that she would not and I'm thinking oh well that would have been fun. Got undressed and on the table, which was a real massage table not one of those padded plywood ones you find in most shops. Now speaking of the massage, I will say this, it was by far the best massage I have ever had at any AMP and probably better than 95% of the LMT's I have been to over the years. She worked hard to get the kink out of my back and the butt (minimal draping when face down) and foot part was simply the best I have ever had. After the flip she use light draping of junior and the boys and this where I figured out that there would no HE, I did try a little light roaming on the outside of her clothing but she stopped me letting me know that for her it was a professional massage only. And that is too bad because she is very cute and has a fun bubbly personality. I even tried removing the draping and asking if she was sure and that I would take care of her (tip) if she could take care of me, she smiled replace the towel and sorry not her thing. All I have to say is that it's a dame shame given her looks and personality. Any way finished with a hot towel cleanup got up and dressed. On way out I did tip her $20.00 just because the massage itself was so good, and let her know that if she was willing to do just a little more I would be back as often as I could, she did say she was sorry but that she does try to give the best "professional" massage that she can. She told me she went to massage school in this country for 18 months to get her license so I guess that makes her one of the few LMT's that works at an AMP that I've ever run into. And I will say without a doubt that it is that. Now she did tell me that a new girl was starting in about 10 days she is 25 very attractive and has a much more liberal attitude what makes a great massage, since I will need to be back in area in about 2 weeks I probably stop in and report back on what I find. For right now I can only recommend Quality if you are in need of a great massage only, sorry to say.

BlueBawls
08-29-16, 22:11
I've been to the Golden Spa about 6 or 7 times. Emily and the girls recognize me and treat me well. I've always left there happy and would recommend them in a second.I went to King Spa almost a year ago and then three months later, no extras and they were a little bit bitchy. I would like to think that I know the do's and don'ts of AMP so I tried a couple of the low key approaches to get more but they were shut down. I knew it was a dud when she kept covering up with my ass with a towel and when I told her that I didn't like it she said that she could lose her job if she didn't use draping. Same on the flip when I tried to expose myself a little. Covered me up and was firm in telling me to leave it covered. She barely touched my abdomen and had a circle of death around my cock. Didn't touch within 12" of my cock and balls. The Mamasan said her name was Kijo so when I went back three months later she was there and I was like hey Kijo remember me, your friend? She said she remembered me and told me that she had a young new girl and walked me back to a 30+ year old with no ass and weighed about 180#, standing 4' 10". Again, all professional, very good massage but no extras.

Good Spa in Pinellas Park is very consistent and even though the ladies are older, they never disappoint.

Smile in Largo isn't too bad either. They have never let me down with services but the girls often shoot really high prices and then don't like any counter offers but you are for sure going to leave minus your stress.

Be safe.

Lumpy46
08-30-16, 06:59
Hey guys. I'm coming to Tampa St. Pete area for a day of business and would like to find a Independent who is easy on the budget but hives it's all. Can even be a Asian mansion too. Any suggestions?. You can pm me.

Joefabitz
08-31-16, 00:58

80.00 for a awesome time, you can always pm me for details.This CL ad was flagged before I wrote down any numbers, can we please get some contact info? Thanks!

Thumb
08-31-16, 16:54
Paid visit this week, my attendant was Uma very talkative k lady. A little older and a bit more plump than I prefer. Doubt I will return.

Damage was 60 for hh, tipped 40.

Our area has better, more talented attendents.

TampaTX
09-02-16, 16:00
Anyone checked out you Spa on Walsingham? Seen some ads on Backpage for $40 before noon. Just curious. Thanks.

Raider71
09-02-16, 22:08
Overdid it at the Gym and I headed to see J for her great massage and special treatment. Got there and as fate would have it J was busy having just started an hour appointment. New girl introduced herself Sarah I blinked she was young maybe 25 at the most and CUTE. I said lets go paid for the hour stripped and off to the shower. Shower was relaxed sugar scrub soft strokes uses her hands very sensual everything cleaned thoroughly softly. Back to the room good therapeutic massage soft hands lots of teasing soft tight skin and body brings back teenage memories. Did I mention that her body was tight great firm perky tits tight round ass all wrapped up in tight silky smooth skin of a 25 year old. Needless to say I left totally relaxed and happy. I might go back tomorrow it felt that good.

BilboBeggin
09-02-16, 23:09
Has anyone picked up info on the mention in their ad of a "couples room"?Tried to stop in Several times but PCS finest seems to make this area their stomping ground so I keep on moving. They always seem to be parked on the side of the shopping center or by the sub shop. Be safe!

Nrb Man
09-03-16, 02:23
Overdid it at the Gym and I headed to see J for her great massage and special treatment. Got there and as fate would have it J was busy having just started an hour appointment. New girl introduced herself Sarah I blinked she was young maybe 25 at the most and CUTE. I said lets go paid for the hour stripped and off to the shower. Shower was relaxed sugar scrub soft strokes uses her hands very sensual everything cleaned thoroughly softly. Back to the room good therapeutic massage soft hands lots of teasing soft tight skin and body brings back teenage memories. Did I mention that her body was tight great firm perky tits tight round ass all wrapped up in tight silky smooth skin of a 25 year old. Needless to say I left totally relaxed and happy. I might go back tomorrow it felt that good.Do you prefer J, AKA Jade, or Sarah at Star E Spa? They both sound great, so how would you pick one over the other?

Thanks,

Jack.

AthenaNamaste
09-03-16, 21:06
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Nrb Man
09-03-16, 21:19
I walked in last sat at 8:45 PM. 1 woman there. I asked for Jade. She said that was her, but later told me she is J, short for her Korean name which sounds like John Son (might be Jeong Son) her full name? Told me $80 house. I said I thought $70 house. She said if you ask for $70 you get it. Great table shower. Gritty liquid soap (fine w me) in Pantene shampoo bottle. Good massage using microwaved oil & hot towels after room temp massage.

She certainly has her way about her. She teases a lot with her mouth in room & shower. She probably did not mouth my joystick but she had soap bubbles on her lips!

After the flip, when she got to the fun she told me how she was going to ride & take me DEEP in her. I already understood this was not happening. I fired MUCH TOO quickly with her hand & her talk. She never took off blue jean shorts with white lace or blue shirt, possibly because of my timing. I am thinking of returning. I believe the menu won't expand with other girls. I am undecided re J or Sarah.

2 PCSO cars in front of next bldg and when I arrived & came back in as I left. This is a spot for them to talk, nothing else.

Jack.

MenatRisk
09-04-16, 13:58
Has anyone visited Aloha Spa recently. It was, at one time, a top rival for PT's business but that was several years back. I drive by daily and see little activity. My last experience there forced me to go to PT's instead which spinners are ok but a little thigh is better. Thanks.

JuanJohn
09-04-16, 20:32

80.00 for a awesome time, you can always pm me for details.She actually gives a decent massage along with a spectacular finish. Easy to communicate with. She can be chatty while massaging you if that's an issue for any of you. Rates are negotiable definitely after your first dream.

JJ.

SpareChange
09-04-16, 21:13

80.00 for a awesome time, you can always pm me for details.Link is down, any pictures?

Nrb Man
09-04-16, 23:40
Link is down, any pictures?

This CL ad was flagged before I wrote down any numbers, can we please get some contact info? Thanks!Hi,

The ad was on CL not BP. I just found 2 ads for other services for her with same contact info.

I think she is pretty. I have contacted her but did not make it work yet.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/crs/5699302705.html

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hss/5764926297.html

Jack.

TravlinMan9
09-05-16, 11:27
Hi,

The ad was on CL not BP. I just found 2 ads for other services for her with same contact info.

I think she is pretty. I have contacted her but did not make it work yet.

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/crs/5699302705.html

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hss/5764926297.html

Jack.Very nice girl, she is tall, nice body. She is currently in school for massage and does well at it and is looking for some regulars. The ending is very very good. No FS though. She told me I could post this picture. If you have her # give her a call, if not SM pm me for it.

Harry Plopper
09-08-16, 17:39
Stopped in to my favorite Spa this week. I haven't been to TPA in 8 weeks so it was time to get some relief. Mimi came to great me with a hug. She was not working but she said that the new irl would take care of me. Scarlett walks in. Nice cute face, mid back hair and really nice bolt ons! So off to the shower, then back to the room. On the flip she was very accommodating, I just think I will bring my own cover since their industrial strength ones are way to confining and you cannot feel much. I think Scarlett was very good but with out the feel of the velvety goodness it is hard for mini-me to pop. Although it does make me look like superman. LOL.

Another great visit!

Stay Safe.

Harry P.

MrBill469
09-09-16, 09:13
Stopped in to my favorite Spa this week (PT) ... I just think I will bring my own cover since their industrial strength ones are way to confining and you cannot feel much ... Although it does make me look like superman. LOL.I thought it was just ME! . . . Or that it was just that, every time I've been there (4 times I think) I happen to be running on "fumes" from lack of recovery time following some other recent adventure. But, now that you mention it, use of one of those brand of "Staying Power" covers DOES better fit as an explanation. On each of my visits, my attendant has had to put in herculean efforts just to get me over the finish line. I wonder if they realize that, by using that brand, they're creating extra work / effort on their part, which seems generally contrary to the business model by which most places seem to work. On one of my visits, I was just flat ready to give up after totally exhausting myself without finishing, but Mimi wouldn't have it! She kept after me in all fashions of ways and finally got quite a burst out of me. It did turn out to be very satisfying, but geeze I was spent for two weeks after that! LOL!

I've never brought my own cover to an appointment of any kind, so I'm not sure of the features or brands that they would find best suited to their, ummm, taste (literally, TASTE). I might try to grab the paper wrapper at some future appointment to check that out, but now that I think about it, the girls seem as adept at HIDING all evidence of covers, including the wrapper, as they are at getting them on with their mouth and tongue! Does anybody here have a brand recommendation? (I know - you all take the MAGNUM size, but that's not quite what I'm asking). I'm guessing that any coatings, lubes, or "germicides" would be undesirable, but not sure if they even come without all that stuff anymore.

Johney
09-09-16, 09:27
MAGNUM. Thin.

I thought it was just ME! . . . Or that it was just that, every time I've been there (4 times I think) .

Meridian99
09-09-16, 10:40
MAGNUM. Thin.Trojan BareSkin worked really well for me. Many working girls have a perception that thicker condom, safer it is. However, it's not necessarily true if you use it properly.

TTY954
09-09-16, 13:22
MAGNUM. Thin.I'm under 6 in length, but decent girth. I love Magnums for comfort. I tried one on whim and really like them. If you check CVS and Walgreens, they are on sale sometimes.

They go on easy, seem to stay on without issues, and feel as good as a cover can feel. I am living proof you do not have to be pornstar to use them.

Ajdal
09-09-16, 14:03
Seems to have the best prices on party hats IMHO Ajdal out

I'm under 6 in length, but decent girth. I love Magnums for comfort. I tried one on whim and really like them. If you check CVS and Walgreens, they are on sale sometimes.

They go on easy, seem to stay on without issues, and feel as good as a cover can feel. I am living proof you do not have to be pornstar to use them..

Insurance For
09-09-16, 18:21
This week I must confess I was a horny toad. I tried like Peter to see Mia (thin with Glasses on BP) to no end but it didn't happen as I would have liked. I did see her with her handlers and they are black but seemed nice and non- threatening. She didn't have on make up or sexy clothes just jeans, flip flops and a tank top but I would have still tossed some glove loving her way!

After that didn't happen I went over to the local "Red light District" off Gandy to four of the five shops. First let me say I have had good times at the different locations over the years, however a few of the girls that he has represented on there are not even close. I went into one because I had been feigning about the two and I didn't see either of them. Alex did look like her pics but seemed pre- occupied so I left there. Billy and Shana ugh no. Then there was Avani and she will tell you (once you get there) bragging that they aren't her pics and she doesn't care. She can use fake pics but needs to chose pictures closer that represent her!!
I left there too! Then there was Savanna, the pictures she uses are so elegant like model MILF mania, however she doesn't look anywhere close to that either. I was kind of frustrated at the time I wasted (stopped by TLC first). I finally went into Foreplay and got a dance from a hot chick that had a great body but too hot to do extras lmao. At least she looked like herself and was actually hot and she saved the day. Not with relief but with some grinding and lap dancing.

What's up with the picking model photos for the girls then guys walking out when they see them? Oh, grasshopper it's the law of large numbers and hormones and horny usually persuades you to stay. Those ads run morning noon and night and only a few select ones have real pics or pics that resemble the girl. Look I am one who agrees with privacy and having a separate life but all I am saying is don't put up pics of Americas next top model when they are not represented by who will open the door.

Found an UTR for next week, we will see how that goes. I guess that's why they call this a hobby LOL!!

R2415
09-12-16, 07:14
Very nice girl, she is tall, nice body. She is currently in school for massage and does well at it and is looking for some regulars. The ending is very very good. No FS though. She told me I could post this picture. If you have her # give her a call, if not SM pm me for it.As I have posted before, she is well worth a visit, one man's opinion.

TManXX71
09-12-16, 09:44
I hate it when the girls post pics of candy and then you walk in and find vegetables. I know that privacy could be the issue, but they could take pics of their bodies without a face shot because we are not there to look at faces. I have seen Ariel, Monica, Alex, and the Twins which all are very nice and pics are good. The twins do have some fake pics but at least they are close to what they actually look like.

Bill Ho
09-12-16, 12:32
Is this the one? What is the damage and where in St Pete would one have to go? North or South St Pete?

PM if you prefer. Bill Ho.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cant-sleep-come-let-athena-relax-you-with-an-amazing-massage/21721956

Very nice girl, she is tall, nice body. She is currently in school for massage and does well at it and is looking for some regulars. The ending is very very good. No FS though. She told me I could post this picture. If you have her # give her a call, if not SM pm me for it.

Jay Twogo
09-12-16, 17:07
Is this the one? What is the damage and where in St Pete would one have to go? North or South St Pete?

PM if you prefer. Bill Ho.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cant-sleep-come-let-athena-relax-you-with-an-amazing-massage/21721956Yep, that's Athena. The red haired pics are the freshest. First time I've seen her on BP. Think Kenneth City area.

Malabar
09-12-16, 20:01
I hate it when the girls post pics of candy and then you walk in and find vegetables. I know that privacy could be the issue, but they could take pics of their bodies without a face shot because we are not there to look at faces. I have seen Ariel, Monica, Alex, and the Twins which all are very nice and pics are good. The twins do have some fake pics but at least they are close to what they actually look like.In this respect, the 5 shops are no different than the AMPs.

I've long since given up on getting an asian attendant that looks like one of the models in the advert. I'd settle for something decent looking.

I had the pleasure of visiting Lenna at the shops but I hear she's now on vacation, in a good way. She looks exactly like her pics. I'd love to see her again.

If I get another chance to visit in that area, funds permitting, my to do list includes Kimberly, Maura, and Sarah Starr, not necessarily in that order.

Regards.

Mal.

Jrw1960
09-12-16, 22:11
Stopped by Quality Massage in Largo over the weekend to check out the new girl. Went in and was greeted by two very attractive Asians, the one at the counter said her name is KiKi (spelling?) and asked if I would like a massage. She is tall for an Asian; I would say about 5'6" maybe a bit more. She's slender but with a very nice ass, and legs and I would say about 22-23 years old, the other girl was sitting on a couch and didn't say anything just gave me a big smile. Took care of house fee, which was $70. KiKi asked if I would like a table shower. Now they do not have a dedicated shower room, but instead it's one of the molded plastic ones and it's in the same room as the massage table. I kind of like this because there is no walking up and down a hallway to get the shower. KiKi gives a very good shower with lots of teasing, making sure every part of your is very clean. Once face down on table the massage was also very good. I asked her to work my lower back a bit harder to get a few kinks out. Before the flip she switched to a light touch with more teasing, in all the right places. After a quick wipe down with a hot towel she had me flip over and continued the light touch almost sensual massage. After a few minutes of that it was obvious that she had my attention and after the usual wink and nod she moved on to the main event. I started to do a little roaming of my own, and it wasn't long be for she had a very nice set of 34 B / C's that have small but responsive nips out for display. At this point I tried to talk her out of her shorts, letting her know that a little DATY would be fun for both of us, but that was a no go. Anyway she did give one of the best HJ / HE's I've had in a while, slow and sensual with a lot of attention paid to the boy's without using too much oil. After things came to an explosive end she cleaned me up with a hot towel and helped me dress. I tipped her $60 and she seemed very happy with that. Will I repeat? I would have to say yes, mostly because I would like to see if I could talk her out of those dam shorts. She does look good enough to eat.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%C6%B9%CC%B5%CC%A1two-new-very-young-beautiful-girls-are-here-%C6%B9%CC%B5%CC%A1%D0%B6%CC%B5%CC%A8%CC%84%CA%92-11569-semiole-blvd-largo-call727-510-6128/21318591

Wanderer01
09-12-16, 23:26
Do you prefer J, AKA Jade, or Sarah at Star E Spa? They both sound great, so how would you pick one over the other?

Thanks,

Jack.The best way is to try them both and my next visit maybe to try sarah. Wanted to see jade today. I called ahead to see if she was available and the owner said come in an hour. So I arrived earlier but the owner brought me into the room and I waited about 10 minutes until she was done with her customer. She came in to the room and and she was so surprised to see me. She gave me a big hug and asked how I found her. I told her that the guys told me where you were. As always she does a great job to make sure I was a happy customer! I asked her about sarah and she said to try her out. She is such the nicest person and was good about sharing sarah. While I was there, I can hear the phone ring about 4 times and everybody was asking for jade. She definitely is well like by a lot of guys!

Mf WhoreMonger
09-13-16, 07:18
In this respect, the 5 shops are no different than the AMPs.

I've long since given up on getting an asian attendant that looks like one of the models in the advert. I'd settle for something decent looking.

I had the pleasure of visiting Lenna at the shops but I hear she's now on vacation, in a good way. She looks exactly like her pics. I'd love to see her again.

If I get another chance to visit in that area, funds permitting, my to do list includes Kimberly, Maura, and Sarah Starr, not necessarily in that order.

Regards.

Mal.Kimberly is top notch, and a sweet women, those are her real pics.

Member #5724
09-13-16, 18:52
Lena, Kimberly, Megan, and Jade are all fun and top notch especially if you are clean and respectful.

Maura was ok as I saw her one time, and it was fun but just too mechanical and business like.

FoolishNiss
09-14-16, 02:43
Trojan BareSkin worked really well for me. Many working girls have a perception that thicker condom, safer it is. However, it's not necessarily true if you use it properly.The trojan bareskins are pretty good. They feel great and they go on easy. I've never had a girl complain about the taste either, but I never really asked because I'm there for me. Give them a shot.

TManXX71
09-14-16, 10:32
Lena, Kimberly, Megan, and Jade are all fun and top notch especially if you are clean and respectful.

Maura was ok as I saw her one time, and it was fun but just too mechanical and business like.What's good about all the girls you mentioned is that they all use real pics to go along with great service.

Not Pierre
09-14-16, 22:28

Maura was ok as I saw her one time, and it was fun but just too mechanical and business like.I saw Maura a few times about 4-5 years ago. She was amazing back then. Sorry to hear that her service has slipped.

Maura was great back in the day when I saw her (about 4-5 years ago). Sorry to hear that her service has slipped. She was as GFE as a shop girl can be back then.

Jay Twogo
09-15-16, 10:11
Been kinda quiet here so I thought I'd stir the pot.

I rarely do the shops, but lately the bars and BP girls have just been vexing. BBBJ is my thing, don't judge.

Who of the current crop at 5 shops or Ritz / L&L is skilled?

As a starter Lenna, and Jesse James (who is now in Bradenton BTW) and Nina at Ritz were excellent dance partners.

Have my eye on Kimberly. Anyone else?

GatoRay86
09-15-16, 12:45
Anyone know where my favorite crystal fron the 5 shops went to? Can't find her anywhere, is she working at another shop or just retired from the game? Let me know something or pm me.

TManXX71
09-15-16, 13:21
Been kinda quiet here so I thought I'd stir the pot.

I rarely do the shops, but lately the bars and BP girls have just been vexing. BBBJ is my thing, don't judge.

Who of the current crop at 5 shops or Ritz / L&L is skilled?

As a starter Lenna, and Jesse James (who is now in Bradenton BTW) and Nina at Ritz were excellent dance partners.

Have my eye on Kimberly. Anyone else?I have seen Kimberly from the 5 shops and everything was covered with her. The service was good as I just wanted to tap a good looking woman, which IMO she is. I had heard for Lenna that Jessie was going to open a shop in Bradenton. Do you know if she did that or is she working at a location there?

Dave Pizman
09-15-16, 14:24
Anyone know where my favorite crystal fron the 5 shops went to? Can't find her anywhere, is she working at another shop or just retired from the game? Let me know something or pm me.From what I understand, she retired from the game. She had a boyfriend and was trying to make it outside of the biz. Good on her for moving on, but damn I miss that DT and tight V!

Dave Pizman
09-15-16, 14:25
I have seen Kimberly from the 5 shops and everything was covered with her. The service was good as I just wanted to tap a good looking woman, which IMO she is. I had heard for Lenna that Jessie was going to open a shop in Bradenton. Do you know if she did that or is she working at a location there?I heard from Nikki, who also left, that Jesse did open up her own place in Bradenton. I haven't seen Lenna advertise in forever, anyone know what happened to her?

Dave Pizman
09-15-16, 14:27
I saw Maura a few times about 4-5 years ago. She was amazing back then. Sorry to hear that her service has slipped.

Maura was great back in the day when I saw her (about 4-5 years ago). Sorry to hear that her service has slipped. She was as GFE as a shop girl can be back then.I've been seeing Maura for about 3 years now, and have never had an issue. Of course YMMV, or maybe just caught on her on an off day?

DoubleDippper
09-15-16, 14:29
I have seen Kimberly from the 5 shops and everything was covered with her. The service was good as I just wanted to tap a good looking woman, which IMO she is. I had heard for Lenna that Jessie was going to open a shop in Bradenton. Do you know if she did that or is she working at a location there?Kimberley is attractive and kinder hearted than most of the ladies at the 5 parlors. All covered. A good time nonetheless.

Miss Morgan is lean, attractive and mechanically kind. A bit like a Stepford wife IMO.

Jay Twogo
09-15-16, 14:46
I heard from Nikki, who also left, that Jesse did open up her own place in Bradenton. I haven't seen Lenna advertise in forever, anyone know what happened to her?Not sure if she is the owner. Might be worth a trip over the bridge to find out! My work was taking me into that area over the summer, but not so much recently. Maybe I can come up with an excuse for a road trip.

http://www.************.com/sarasota/classifieds/ad/57bb15d7b1010tShtAp7tQSg5jYSEBYW3YjRC-Rw-L4_dmq4XO/

TManXX71
09-15-16, 15:29
I heard from Nikki, who also left, that Jesse did open up her own place in Bradenton. I haven't seen Lenna advertise in forever, anyone know what happened to her?Lenna told me that she was moving to New York.

Call234
09-23-16, 16:15
I visited Angel / Royale this week and had an excellent session with Emily. She is a very attractive young lady, and provides an outstanding session. Stay safe.

Joe Mobo
09-24-16, 15:35
I visited Angel / Royale this week and had an excellent session with Emily. She is a very attractive young lady, and provides an outstanding session. Stay safe.Could you possibly give the location of Royale. I know they don't advertise much, I think on West Bay.

Member #5230
09-24-16, 17:21
Brand new place on 49th street and around 90th Ave.

It's back in a rundown office complex. Doesn't look like it will be there long.

I'll check it out unless someone beats me to it.

Jaws Iii
09-24-16, 23:51
I think someone talked about a new massage place on 49th street and 30 something avenue. I looked back and didn't see it. An address and any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

JstCurious1
09-25-16, 10:42
Could you possibly give the location of Royale. I know they don't advertise much, I think on West Bay.Think Royal is now called Angel Spa 800 E Bay.

Paul Hamnet
09-25-16, 11:21
Mimi & yoko are now on the menu. I am wondering if there are any other FS spas comparable to PT? Any help would be appreciated.

Raider71
09-25-16, 11:23
Could you possibly give the location of Royale. I know they don't advertise much, I think on West Bay.Must have new owners to account for improved services.

Johney
09-25-16, 12:00
I drove up and down, I couldn't locate the place described. The only close that I could find was the good spam, about 90th and 34 aka 19 North.

Brand new place on 49th street and around 90th Ave.

It's back in a rundown office complex. Doesn't look like it will be there long.

I'll check it out unless someone beats me to it.

Member #5230
09-25-16, 18:42
It's at 8800 49th street. It says Office Park.

I drove up and down, I couldn't locate the place described. The only close that I could find was the good spam, about 90th and 34 aka 19 North.

Rjinstpete
09-27-16, 00:09
It's at 8800 49th street. It says Office Park.They have no showers or facilities whatsoever. I was covered in oil for the massage which was awful. Then on the flip she was wearing a one piece bathing suit under her dress and kept telling me to touch her softer, basically trying to keep me from touching her. The handshake was barely adequate and frankly hurried and rather painful. Avoid this place at ALL costs.

MeetTheDom
09-28-16, 17:49
This girl has to be the best looking AMP chick I have ever seen. Doesn't kiss on mouth but very passionate in other ways. Loves her breasts played with and sucked on. Will kiss you all over your body. CBJ good. Very tight and grippy kooch. But the main thing is her looks. She is about 25 if I had to guess. Better looking than Momo, Tiffany, Crystal or any of the other Tampa AMP girls mentioned on the boards. This girls breasts are so nice I thought they were fake. After the session was over and I was getting dressed and I asked her who did the surgery. She laughed and pulled her dress down and started squeezing them really hard and had me do the same thing. That's when I figured out they are 100% natural. She is going to be here only through next week. If you have a thing for pretty Asian chicks you have to check this one out.

SwitchStatic
10-01-16, 01:42
Could you possibly give the location of Royale. I know they don't advertise much, I think on West Bay.Where is this place.

Raider71
10-01-16, 10:13
Where is this place.It is on East Bay North side between Starkey and Missouri. Be safe.

JstCurious1
10-01-16, 16:01
Where is this place.800 east bay dr largo just west of tires plus it's in a small strip center on the north side of the street.

FoolishNiss
10-02-16, 22:44
Anybody seen or heard anything from Serena? I enjoyed the visit I had with her a few months back and was hoping to repeat, but I haven't seen her on their backpage ads lately. Anybody have any info? Hopefully she hasn't disappeared. She was a good one.

Paul Hamnet
10-03-16, 11:14
Mimi & yoko are now on the menu. I am wondering if there are any other FS spas comparable to PT? Any help would be appreciated.The last 2 times I have been to pt, the newer girls there last being yoko are demanding $140. Yoko never let me touch her nipples & blocked my hand from touching anywhere near her vag. I also have been shorted 20 minutes of the hr I paid for. If they are not content with $100 tip, should we do a walkout to send a message? 3 cars were in the parking lot when I was rushed out. I hate greedy women!