PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Milfman
11-28-07, 20:14
Check out 50 St & Park Blvd in Pinellas Park.Thanks for the suggestion. Not into auromatherapy. Went there bout a yr ago (read my post a page or so back on it) the aroma was certainly not worth what they charged for the therapy. Not to mention there was a leo in the parking lot when I left and that was really uncomfortable.

Milfman
11-28-07, 20:16
Try Final Touch in St. Pete. 323-8900I will check them out.

Thanks!

Milfman
11-28-07, 20:27
Just make sure take a cab unless you want the local LE enforcement to get your tag and whatever else they do with your information. Read the forum that place isnt known for the best service.

I would hit the one up park by the chicken place, Or the the out on 66st 118th ave or 121st I cant remeber the exact avenue your money we be better spent.Thanks R but I was asking about finding a non oriental spot. I am well familiar with the chicken spot just getting a little tired of the oriental scene and was looking for a change. Buti definately agree with hyou on the aroma place. My advice STAY AWAY. To hot with the man not to mention a pretty pricey considering the service. Better off on CL if you want ot spend like that.

Hard Working 19
11-28-07, 20:36
No one wants to see you go to jail. But having a total of 4 posts, 3 of them questions makes some folks a little leary. Prices depend on what services you seek and are quite negotiable. Read thru the previous posts for the past several months and you should find all the answers you seek. Don't ask others to do your 'homework' for you.

Hey I finally saw it driving by today. I'm going to try to go sometime this week during the day. I've never been there don't know how much services are, or who is better to ask for.

If someone (obviously not milfman) could pm me with just enough info so I don't overpay, or "do something wrong".

Since some of the members here would rather a hard working father and husband go to jail because he hasnt posted enough is ridiculous. To a certain extent I understand but damn.

If any senior member would like to pm me for info about myself thats fine. Or if you play poker come see me at work. I'll tell you where that is if "I" think you've contributed enough LOL.

Peace be safe

Milfman
11-28-07, 20:57
No one wants to see you go to jail. But having a total of 4 posts, 3 of them questions makes some folks a little leary. Prices depend on what services you seek and are quite negotiable. Read thru the previous posts for the past several months and you should find all the answers you seek. Don't ask others to do your 'homework' for you.Thanks Hardworking 19. I wasn't surei f i was just being a dick or if the majority was on the same page with me.

Milfman
11-28-07, 21:01
Since some of the members here would rather a hard working father and husband go to jail because he hasnt posted enough is ridiculous. To a certain extent I understand but damn.

Peace be safeDidn't catch this statement on the first read through. 2 questions for ya.

1) What kind of impurities are in ther crack rock your smoking?

2) Where in the hell did you get the idea that anyone wants a "hard working father and husband go to jail because he hasnt posted enough" in your head?

Little advice for free here. You might want to read this little book that's been out for a while. It's called how to make friends and influence people. Because you need lots of help!

Blazin 74
11-28-07, 23:29
Not sure what that means. If you read alittle more you would see I am not the only one that has posted on this place infact you would even see that others have posted and answered your question. I understand being paranoid but didn't appreciate oyur implication here that I am unrealiable. Hope you don't need me to give you any input in the near future. How bout putting a post up thats helpful instead of just taking from the site. Thanks for stopping by.Damn man chill, it was a tasteless joke My apologies. I put the milfman part in parenthesis because of your earlier post saying not to ask you for info if you dont have any posts and put in time first. Honestly I thought you would've laughed, certainly wasn't implying anything about your reliability.

About putting up posts of my own. I'm not embarrassed to say i'm pretty new to this stuff, im not embarrassed to say I would be easy pickins for a smart chic with nice tits. :(

I've been to pine tree before but didn't get fs. I saw Naughty Nikki once off Ulmerton but i'm pretending to myself I didn't do it lol. Other than that i really have only been to a couple of asian places on kennedy in Tampa but thats the extent of my experience.

This board is awesome and I never knew about and hope to contribute soon, just dont want to put up repeat stuff if i go somewhere you have all been to ya know? I had done some reading of earlier posts but it seems alot of arrests changes and I cant figure out what place got busted or who is nasty, or who rips you off. Im a stoner and I get confused easily lol.

Once again I didn't mean to offend you. If you're 420 friendly maybe i can make it up to you.

Blazin 74
11-28-07, 23:48
No one wants to see you go to jail. But having a total of 4 posts, 3 of them questions makes some folks a little leary. Prices depend on what services you seek and are quite negotiable. Read thru the previous posts for the past several months and you should find all the answers you seek. Don't ask others to do your 'homework' for you.I thought incorrectly that this board was a place for questions to members and contributing experiences. I'm ignorant of hobbyist code of conduct and did not realize I had to contribute first before the questions, and I didn't keep track of how my posts might look.

I figured incorrectly that if I got a couple of answers to some of my questions THEN I'd have something worthwhile to contribute.

Again my apologies, I will try to contribute rather than question in the future.

Thanks to the guys who pm'd me.

Mike Wazowski
11-29-07, 04:33
I saw Naughty Nikki once off Ulmerton but i'm pretending to myself I didn't do it lol. .

Oh, man, I'm sorry you had to experience THAT! I take it, from your attempts to convince yourself it never happened, you had about as good an experience with Nikki as I did.

Milfman
11-29-07, 08:31
About putting up posts of my own. I'm not embarrassed to say i'm pretty new to this stuff, im not embarrassed to say I would be easy pickins for a smart chic with nice tits. :(

This board is awesome and I never knew about and hope to contribute soon, just dont want to put up repeat stuff if i go somewhere you have all been to ya know? I had done some reading of earlier posts but it seems alot of arrests changes and I cant figure out what place got busted or who is nasty, or who rips you off. Im a stoner and I get confused easily lol.

Once again I didn't mean to offend you. If you're 420 friendly maybe i can make it up to you.No big deal thanks for the claification. Hope you can see how it came across: (. As for the nice tits we can all make that mistake just remember until your gettin down to it. It's business. As for wqorrying bout repeat stuff, Don't. Repeat stuff just verifies previous stories. Glad your here hope it helps you out. As for the last comment not for me bro. That was back in the day but probably notr something to bring to the board, like some one said earlier most the chicks that get busted, get busted do to drugs.

Be careful out there.

Springer
11-29-07, 11:21
I thought incorrectly that this board was a place for questions to members and contributing experiences. I'm ignorant of hobbyist code of conduct and did not realize I had to contribute first before the questions, and I didn't keep track of how my posts might look.

I figured incorrectly that if I got a couple of answers to some of my questions THEN I'd have something worthwhile to contribute.

Again my apologies, I will try to contribute rather than question in the future.

Thanks to the guys who pm'd me.

dont feel bad about the criticism you got-I am a senior member now (no big deal of course) but I dared to post a question as my first post and was also attacked

R Consultant
11-29-07, 11:42
Its a cryin azz shame anyone would have to put themselves through that ringer. That poor thing wouldn't even make a good house mouse these days. I can just say --just say no to her!

QUOTE=Mike Wazowski]Oh, man, I'm sorry you had to experience THAT! I take it, from your attempts to convince yourself it never happened, you had about as good an experience with Nikki as I did.[/QUOTE]

Blazin 74
11-29-07, 13:10
Stop PLEASE the memories hurt! Her shop is right down the road from me and I'd rather go without then go back for risk of seeing her in there LOL.

SirLickaLot
11-29-07, 17:43
I will check them out.

Thanks!If you like HUGE tits, see Tiny.

Milfman
11-29-07, 21:19
Anyone tried this girl out for massage. Sounds interesting.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/491972522.html

Milfman
11-29-07, 21:29
If you like HUGE tits, see Tiny.LMAO a name like Tiny kinda scares the hell out of me.

Dirtymike
11-30-07, 18:32
If you like HUGE tits, see Tiny.Seen her many times, no FS though :(

DirtyMike

Jaws Iii
12-01-07, 00:45
If you like HUGE tits, see Tiny.
I stopped in to check out the talent a while back. Up comes this little, short stocky girl with huge tits. She says, "Hi, I'm Tiny". I glance down at her and say, "I don't think so".

We had a nice laugh, and I went my way. Not to my taste at all. I'll bet that conversation was a year ago. Hard to believe that she is still there after all this time. Not typical for your average aromatherapy place. Hope this helps you all that dont care for the amp scene.

R Consultant
12-01-07, 07:04
Its kinda funny when you think that something so dam big is called Tiny. That place has been on and off for awhile. I have never heard to many great things about it. I guess some guys enjoy her though.

LMAO a name like Tiny kinda scares the hell out of me.

Milfman
12-01-07, 10:35
Anyone heard or experienced this place? Saw it advertised on CL but didn't know anything about it. It's a bit of a drive but if it's worth it what the heck. Here is the link. 38545 US Highway 19N, Palm Harbor, FL.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/494329444.html

SirLickaLot
12-02-07, 14:07
I don't know if this is the place but LEO has been busting hobbyist at a spa somewhere on US19.

Anyone heard or experienced this place? Saw it advertised on CL but didn't know anything about it. It's a bit of a drive but if it's worth it what the heck. Here is the link. 38545 US Highway 19N, Palm Harbor, FL.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/494329444.html

Milfman
12-02-07, 16:56
Thanks good info. No need to drive almost an hour just to have them drive you an hour back to the 49th st hotel.

UranIdiot
12-03-07, 01:41
I don't know if this is the place but LEO has been busting hobbyist at a spa somewhere on US19.

Please tell us how you know that.

SirLickaLot
12-03-07, 09:34
From a different forum. Also the Extended Stay Hotel on Ulmerton Road has been part of a sting this past week.

Stpeteguy
12-03-07, 10:47

I heard the same thing on CL. There was someone posting warnings about leo having a sting in a phony Rub & Tug in NPR. If it's true I haven't seen anything about any bookings. Still, better safe than sorry.

The Chronic
12-03-07, 11:59
Believable rumors on CL?

You guys are laughable.

If someone is so addicted to strange their need for it exceeds their reason, and they don't control the situation from the very beginning, I have almost no sympathy for what happens.

Call me calloused.

Stpeteguy
12-04-07, 10:22
Believable rumors on CL?

True, there's not much truth that runs through CL. Girls slamming each other, pimps flagging all girls not theirs, but for some reason I still find myself avoiding ones rumored to be leo. Stupid on my part because I may be missing a good time but I'm not so addicted to take needless chances.

Invictaguy123
12-04-07, 13:21
Did anyone here get to the old massage place on Tyrone, the one with a brunette called Brandy and a small black chick?

The place got busted a couple of years ago at least.

Anyone know if those two girls on the scene anywhere?

UranIdiot
12-05-07, 01:29
From a different forum. Also the Extended Stay Hotel on Ulmerton Road has been part of a sting this past week.

If you say so. I still think if LEO puts a girl on the street Johns are honking their horns and pulling over every two minutes. Put one in a hotel and what are they going to get? One every half hour? Just seems too labor intensive for the results. Just like them running a fake AMP waiting for horny guys to walk in.

Whatever. I hope none of you spend Christmas morning in lockup while your kids open presents at home without you. "Where's Daddy?" "Where he belongs."

R Consultant
12-05-07, 07:24
You can tell so easily this sirlickalot is a provider trying to drum up business and must be a slow day. Shes trolling for customers for that place she mentioned.
Please Miss whoever you are we are not beginners at this. Try another site.

If you say so. I still think if LEO puts a girl on the street Johns are honking their horns and pulling over every two minutes. Put one in a hotel and what are they going to get? One every half hour? Just seems too labor intensive for the results. Just like them running a fake AMP waiting for horny guys to walk in.

Whatever. I hope none of you spend Christmas morning in lockup while your kids open presents at home without you. "Where's Daddy?" "Where he belongs."

R Consultant
12-05-07, 07:27
Now from my research and knowledgeable friends she goes by several other names also. So there is the person has been exposed. If your interested PM me and I will link anyone who wants to know who this little fat girl is.

Dam this is to easy.

If you like HUGE tits, see Tiny.

Vice Squadron
12-06-07, 01:03
Thanks for the suggestion. Not into auromatherapy. Went there bout a yr ago (read my post a page or so back on it) the aroma was certainly not worth what they charged for the therapy. Not to mention there was a leo in the parking lot when I left and that was really uncomfortable.Was there once, I pretty much felt the same way. Was a black girl named Amber there, was pleasant to talk to and had a great aroma.

Milfman
12-07-07, 20:59
Believable rumors on CL?

You guys are laughable.

If someone is so addicted to strange their need for it exceeds their reason, and they don't control the situation from the very beginning, I have almost no sympathy for what happens.

Call me calloused.Ok, CALLOUSED :)

Milfman
12-07-07, 21:08
Well guys. I went out of town all week for business and got to experience a new AMP a little bit of a commute for you but thought I would post my tale any way. I was in providence, RI. Went to this little place down town by the interstate called sauna massage. Theyt had like 6 girls all of them lacking I ended up with a little honey about 5'3 thin and small little titties. The massage was the ussual place towel on you and squeze your legs and arms and such door was. 8 for hour decent table shower. The best part of it though other then the 2 oriental guys right out of geek squad and the tourist images. I swear these guys looked like the chinnese dude in revenge of the nerds was hysterical in the waiting area listening to him and his friend try to get a deal. Anyway finished up with a good kiss on my little sodier french style and a finish with the HJ of course wasn't sure of the weather so I wore my raincoat for the whole deal. When it was said and done I asked on price since she waited till after and stilll never asked and got itfor. 3 and she was real happy with it. Anyway thought I would share. I gotta tell ya though comparably our area beats them hands down on looks, quality and skill.

Jollymon109
12-13-07, 22:39
I have been frequenting the AMP in Pinellas for a while now, and just stumbled across this board. So, I thought I would start adding some.

I went to the BT last night, mama greets me like always, happy to see me. I see you guys pay 80/hr, I have not ever been charged that, she always charges me 70/hr. Not sure if I got grandfathered in or what, but that is what i pay.

Penny was the girl i got. She did a decent massage, nothing special.

Did the flip, she hand motions HJ, I ask for BJ, she says yes and excuses herself to go fetch the cover. During the BJ, I just had to have her, so I asked her if I could have FS, she says yes and away we go. She over played the moans, but I can live with that.

My first entry, but not my last.

Dirtymike
12-17-07, 16:34
I have been frequenting the AMP in Pinellas for a while now, and just stumbled across this board. So, I thought I would start adding some.

I went to the BT last night, mama greets me like always, happy to see me. I see you guys pay 80/hr, I have not ever been charged that, she always charges me 70/hr. Not sure if I got grandfathered in or what, but that is what i pay.

Penny was the girl i got. She did a decent massage, nothing special.

Did the flip, she hand motions HJ, I ask for BJ, she says yes and excuses herself to go fetch the cover. During the BJ, I just had to have her, so I asked her if I could have FS, she says yes and away we go. She over played the moans, but I can live with that.

My first entry, but not my last.Thanks for the info, what was the damage?

DM

Legalize it
12-17-07, 23:22
I went to Pine Tree Spa on 66th St. recently. I met Sophia who was not bad looking. She was in her 20's, nice, and friendly too. She didn't try to rush me out before my hour was done. I was happy and will go back to see her again.

On the other hand, my previous visit to an AMP was Park Blvd Massage Therapy. It was not fun. The girl was only average looking and not too friendly.

I want to thank the guy who posted the bad review about Yoshiko on the Tampa board. I almost went there, but fortunately I read his review first. That's disappointing, because that place always had hot girls.

Standard rates and fees apply, YMMV.

R Consultant
12-18-07, 07:55
To me Pine Tree is out of the limelight and does a quality job. Park is overpriced and the girls arent all that to begin with. I think they are thinking way to much of themselves. Plus its a completely YMMV at Park.

I went to Pine Tree Spa on 66th St. recently. I met Sophia who was not bad looking. She was in her 20's, nice, and friendly too. She didn't try to rush me out before my hour was done. I was happy and will go back to see her again.

On the other hand, my previous visit to an AMP was Park Blvd Massage Therapy. It was not fun. The girl was only average looking and not too friendly.

I want to thank the guy who posted the bad review about Yoshiko on the Tampa board. I almost went there, but fortunately I read his review first. That's disappointing, because that place always had hot girls.

Standard rates and fees apply, YMMV.

Dirtymike
12-19-07, 17:56
To me Pine Tree is out of the limelight and does a quality job. Park is overpriced and the girls arent all that to begin with. I think they are thinking way to much of themselves. Plus its a completely YMMV at Park.Just got bacK from the PT, very good all round.

PM for more details.

DM

Jaws Iii
12-20-07, 00:33
To me Pine Tree is out of the limelight and does a quality job. Park is overpriced and the girls arent all that to begin with. I think they are thinking way to much of themselves. Plus its a completely YMMV at Park.
These statements are spot on. A couple more thoughts - first, I am very surprised about Yoshiko. Though it has been a while since I was there, I found the service to be excellent, albeit a bit costly. I have read on the forum about the problems with the Tampa amps, so I guess it makes sense. Next, when I passed by the Aloha on 5th Avenue in St. Pete this evening, it was completely dark. Both neon signs were out, and there was no light from the windows. I hope this is not a sign of more activity on the part of our community saviors. So play safe and smart these holidays.

R Consultant
12-20-07, 00:45
Thanks for the compliment. Just an FYI I wouldnt waste my time on 5th Ave N with Aloha. Its a bust either way you look at it. I have read to many horror stories and they have to much of a gallery for me.

Just my .2 cents.

These statements are spot on. A couple more thoughts - first, I am very surprised about Yoshiko. Though it has been a while since I was there, I found the service to be excellent, albeit a bit costly. I have read on the forum about the problems with the Tampa amps, so I guess it makes sense. Next, when I passed by the Aloha on 5th Avenue in St. Pete this evening, it was completely dark. Both neon signs were out, and there was no light from the windows. I hope this is not a sign of more activity on the part of our community saviors. So play safe and smart these holidays.

Jollymon109
12-20-07, 12:41
I was by the Aloha this morning, around 11am, and the neon sign was out as well. I have been their twice, and was disappointed both times. I was wondering who was going to leave first, after their neighbors to the west moved in.

I have never been to PT, but have passed by it many times. After the positive posts I am going to check it out. I am very new to this board so I will not bother any of you for recommendations, but I will post my findings.

D

Milfman
12-22-07, 00:39
Stopped in to check out the infamous Pine Tree tonight. Was not bad I saw victoria she did a decent job on the massage. Was not to willing in other areas real disappointed was she left the room for 5 min or better a total of 4 times this was rteally irittating. Over all not a bad exp think I still prefer BT.

Jaws Iii
12-22-07, 01:01
Thanks for the compliment. Just an FYI I wouldnt waste my time on 5th Ave N with Aloha. Its a bust either way you look at it. I have read to many horror stories and they have to much of a gallery for me.

Just my .2 cents.
Actually, I never had any intention of going there. I was merely reporting to the crew what I thought to be interesting information. I was by there around noon today as well, and still no lighted sign. Looks like they are down for the count.

BladeRunner007
12-22-07, 11:26
Stopped in to check out the infamous Pine Tree tonight. Was not bad I saw victoria she did a decent job on the massage. Was not to willing in other areas real disappointed was she left the room for 5 min or better a total of 4 times this was rteally irittating. Over all not a bad exp think I still prefer BT.I think that is probably because they were not sure if you were out to get them or not. I think they usually leave the room a couple of times to ask the mamasan if they should be willing or not. If you have been there before and give them some name, they will probably give better service.

P5040
12-22-07, 13:09
Is BT asian?

Milfman
12-22-07, 19:50
Is BT asian?Yes they are.

Milfman
12-25-07, 23:11
Merry Christmas everyone. Stay safe.

Tampa Monger
12-26-07, 01:18
I've RTFF, but can't seem to figure out what BT is.

Eye Myt
12-26-07, 07:23
I've RTFF, but can't seem to figure out what BT is.

It's in Kenneth City on 54th ave n, real close to Kenneth City, city hall.

Milfman
12-26-07, 08:24
I've RTFF, but can't seem to figure out what BT is.North side of the road next to the pawn shop

Stpeteguy
12-26-07, 09:39
Is that the BT you guys are talking about? I'd heard it wasn't good so I never tried it. Has it gotten better?

It's in Kenneth City on 54th ave n, real close to Kenneth City, city hall.

Bachatero
12-26-07, 13:53
I get what I want at Body Temple, hour-long run-n-tease to finish. At times, I have been offered more. Last week, had I come with a condom and wished to indulge in F/S, it was on the menu.

Is that the BT you guys are talking about? I'd heard it wasn't good so I never tried it. Has it gotten better?

Jnsmcd
12-26-07, 15:47

It seems the BT is anly a few blocks away. Any feedback on this place. I tried a search but not much came up. Maybe I did the search wrong.

Jollymon109
12-26-07, 16:26
I have been pretty happy with MOST of the girls there. There for awhile in the spring they had a different girl almost weekly, but for the most part they are good looking.
Extras seem to be always on the menu, especially if the mamasan recognizes you.
I still have not made it to pine tree, just curious of the members that have been to both, which do you prefer?

R Consultant
12-26-07, 17:05
I have heard its a dive, but please remember YMMV and you never know what is going to happen in these places.

Stay safe and Happy New Year Guys & Gals-- 2008!!

It seems the BT is anly a few blocks away. Any feedback on this place. I tried a search but not much came up. Maybe I did the search wrong.

Dirtymike
12-26-07, 17:54
I have heard its a dive, but please remember YMMV and you never know what is going to happen in these places.

Stay safe and Happy New Year Guys & Gals-- 2008!!I have been there many times and the talent is so so at best. Most of the time there is older women there but I have had a few gems but they are always on the move. There are better options out there for sure.

DM

Milfman
12-26-07, 22:04
Been there enough times over the last several yrs that I guess you could say I would be considered a snior member it's not a bad place at all.compared to Pine Tree I actually feel it is a step up. Inside is a little nicer and most importantly the walls are not paper thin like several other places. Prices are about the same as elsewhere. It is owned by the same peeps that run the place next to the chicken place on park blvd. But as with everything YMMV but I give BT a 2 thumbs up and actually prefer it over the one on park. The girls switch back and forth between the two but I like the atmosphere and location much better. Give it a shot what you got to loose. Just my 2 cents.

Milfman
12-26-07, 22:08
Is that the BT you guys are talking about? I'd heard it wasn't good so I never tried it. Has it gotten better?That's the one. Like I said I have not been disappointed. Worst in my opinion is the AMP by mugs and jugs I STRONGLY recommend you avoid it. Bad massage super high pressure and pitch for the upsells to a point of being aggressive. Will never go back to that one again. I think it goes by the name of the aloha spa or the ok spa not sure but its on 66th next to mugs and jugs. Same plaza anyway just oposite end.

Milfman
12-26-07, 22:43
Was just on the tampa side and was reminded of another pinellas AMP I have not been to in a while and wanted to see if anyone had any news on it lately. Not sure the name I want to say aloha spa but for somerteaon that name stays in my head alot lately. It's located on ulmerton behind the BK up around 28th st. It was pretty good yrs back but it is also the first place I popped my AMP cherry. So I am sure it holds a special place somewhere in my loins let me know if anyone has any news on it.

Jaws Iii
12-27-07, 10:24
Was just on the tampa side and was reminded of another pinellas AMP I have not been to in a while and wanted to see if anyone had any news on it lately. Not sure the name I want to say aloha spa but for somerteaon that name stays in my head alot lately. It's located on ulmerton behind the BK up around 28th st. It was pretty good yrs back but it is also the first place I popped my AMP cherry. So I am sure it holds a special place somewhere in my loins let me know if anyone has any news on it.

You are right, it is the Aloha. For a long time it was my ATF, and I met my favorite two women there. Recently it seems to be undergoing a change with a new mamasan. The old mamasan became a friend of mine and took good care of me. As I have had said in previous posts, it can be spotty. However, it was always clean and safe. I don't have any knowledge of the current lineup, and would appreciate a heads up as to who is there.

BigMoonRising
12-27-07, 10:34
That's the one. Like I said I have not been disappointed. Worst in my opinion is the AMP by mugs and jugs I STRONGLY recommend you avoid it. Bad massage super high pressure and pitch for the upsells to a point of being aggressive. Will never go back to that one again. I think it goes by the name of the aloha spa or the ok spa not sure but its on 66th next to mugs and jugs. Same plaza anyway just oposite end.

Sorry you had a bad time there! I have been there several times to see an old friend who kept my number. She goes by the name of Tammy, not sure if she is still there as she travels home to Cali quite a bit.
Tammy gives a good massage as she is licensed. She will take good care of you if she likes you and you are a gentleman.

Stay safe!

Joedirt4469
12-29-07, 18:31
How is the International Goddess in Clearwater? How is Lisa and Sara? Any idea what the rates are?

Joedirt4469
12-29-07, 19:02
I forgot to ask, is this place clean?

Milfman
12-31-07, 08:44
I forgot to ask, is this place clean?Nice to have you on the board. If you take the time to actually post something useful before you come in here just inquiring about what years of combined intensive work has gathered you might get an answer but coming in here and just deciding you want some info. Well yeah that doesn't fly. Do some research on your own and pst sdome results and your much more likely to get a helpful response.

Thanks

Joedirt4469
12-31-07, 18:03
Sorry, did not know the protocol. I did a lot of searching, but very little was posted, that is why I was wondering if anyone had any additional info.

Nice to have you on the board. If you take the time to actually post something useful before you come in here just inquiring about what years of combined intensive work has gathered you might get an answer but coming in here and just deciding you want some info. Well yeah that doesn't fly. Do some research on your own and pst sdome results and your much more likely to get a helpful response.

Thanks

Bitchslap
01-02-08, 13:20
Hit up the Body Temple on 54th and then report back here with your expereince. Then having some street cred as they say in the hood will help out alot.

NoJokers
01-02-08, 16:32
Went to PT today and it was dark with the door locked. Anyone know what happened?

Went to BT for the first time. Saw Penny.

I sure do miss old Osaka for sure.

Have fun!

John Kelly
01-02-08, 22:49
Went to PT today and it was dark with the door locked. Anyone know what happened?

Went to BT for the first time. Saw Penny.

I sure do miss old Osaka for sure.

Have fun!Aw, please say it isn't so!!! Not Pine Tree, too!!! This is getting out of control!

Amperage
01-03-08, 10:32
Went out and cruised by Pinetree, Aloha, OK and gold.

All closed for holiday.

Amperage
01-03-08, 10:45
Both spas hae ben hit or miss lately.

Park got a young girl named pepsi. She was taller than most and looked very sexy with glasses. Like a college coed. Very nice massage but flip was mechanical and very little teasing. I wish she had a little more enthusiasm. Left her 20 as I hd to finish myself.

Also have seen June. She is older, but much more skilled on both massage and flip.

BT has been hit or miss. One girl there has nice fake tits and prefers a russian finish- but that does nothing for me. Eeems to be a lot of revolving girls at bt these days. Most are so-so. However gems can be discovered.

JimBrown
01-03-08, 17:14
I am begining to think Pinetree has passed on too. Has been closed for several days for sure.

Jake Db
01-03-08, 18:33
Aw, please say it isn't so!!! Not Pine Tree, too!!! This is getting out of control!Sophia told me they would be closed til 1/7/08.

Dirtymike
01-03-08, 19:08
Will be open tomorrow :)

No worries.

Dirty Mike

Milfman
01-03-08, 19:30
Both spas hae ben hit or miss lately.

Park got a young girl named pepsi. She was taller than most and looked very sexy with glasses. Like a college coed. Very nice massage but flip was mechanical and very little teasing. I wish she had a little more enthusiasm. Left her 20 as I hd to finish myself.

Also have seen June. She is older, but much more skilled on both massage and flip.

BT has been hit or miss. One girl there has nice fake tits and prefers a russian finish- but that does nothing for me. Eeems to be a lot of revolving girls at bt these days. Most are so-so. However gems can be discovered.Hey Amp,

Do you do realize it is the same proprietor. You will often see the girls bounce back and fourth between the 2 and your right the y tend to update the girls about every 3 months. June is one of the only ones that has been there long term.

Amperage
01-04-08, 15:13
Hey milfman, yeah I know. I call mamasan at bt to see where certain girls are. Most the time she lies to get me to come to bt first.

Seffner Monger
01-05-08, 09:16
Went to PT a few weeks ago and it SUCKED. Paid for 1 hr, then they say "all girl busy so mamasan do shower. " So old, ugly mamasan does shower. Then wait in room 15 mins for girl. She does good "massaggie", offers me DATY and offers CBJ. I declined. She tried. I declined again. Then she says, "90 dolla". Yeah, friggin' right. For NOTHING. I got up and got the f--- out of there,

I never go here again long time.

Pleasur Awaits
01-06-08, 00:54
Had same experience as Seff just before Xmas at PT.- Mamasan did TS. Very disappointing. But both times I met the girl before the TS, and next time I plan to tell girl she has to do the shower, even if I wait (could use sauna in meantime). Other than, 2 experiences at PT were both very good. 6/. 8 plus tips for extras. My girl told me new girl is coming after first of year. Know nothing about her.

Milfman
01-06-08, 18:56
Hey milfman, yeah I know. I call mamasan at bt to see where certain girls are. Most the time she lies to get me to come to bt first.LMAO no surpirse there ..She works the girls hard for her money.

OneEyedWorm
01-08-08, 02:37
I had a dream the other night that I found an AMP off of 19 that was very similar to Osaka of old. Slightly more pricey but lots of fun. SENIOR MEMBERS, can PM me for specifics about total session less than $2.

TotallyNormal
01-08-08, 20:43
I visited the MP on 44th st, a new place but ladies who have been around a while. Nikki greeted me and took me in one of the rooms. The place is huge, clean too. The room only had a couch to play on. .300 up front for the "works". Wow! Crazy price, but I was in need for relief. Descent service, not worth the 3 c-notes.

Bitchslap
01-09-08, 09:34
I visited the MP on 44th st, a new place but ladies who have been around a while. Nikki greeted me and took me in one of the rooms. The place is huge, clean too. The room only had a couch to play on. .300 up front for the "works". Wow! Crazy price, but I was in need for relief. Descent service, not worth the 3 c-notes.I know your a new member but paying .300 leaves my imagination to believe otherwise and rather suspect.

Yes you may be legit as a new member but NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE pays 300 for MP vist unless they are bambozzoled.

If you had read these forum posts on here you would have clearly seen that no one and I mean no one pays. 300 for some atss. Unless its a vegas chick. Hell on CL site you can ge a incall for 3 hours for that LOL

But hey if you did then fine but god dam it better have been with a supermodel but I am going to call my agency buddies and see how legit this MP is cause I would love the opportunity to haggle with a MP gal that thinks shes worth 300.

Answer me this. What is the range value of your car?

Its Common practice to structure price according to your ride.

Throb Hard
01-09-08, 11:09
I'm new to this and am looking to find a place that has nice petite women. I'm close to 4th st n in St. Pete. Willing to go to Tampa but would like to stay close by. Any help is appreciated.

Bitchslap
01-09-08, 15:31
I'm new to this and am looking to find a place that has nice petite women. I'm close to 4th st n in St. Pete. Willing to go to Tampa but would like to stay close by. Any help is appreciated.Give the AMP on 54th a try it goes by the name body temple. You may not be completely satisifed but you should leave happy.

Hey we all gotta take a grenade for the team once in a while so if ya do post it here because i know it gives a few of us a LOL.

Dirtymike
01-09-08, 17:08
I'm new to this and am looking to find a place that has nice petite women. I'm close to 4th st n in St. Pete. Willing to go to Tampa but would like to stay close by. Any help is appreciated.Try this one :)

Originally Posted by Totallynormal

I visited the MP on 44th st, a new place but ladies who have been around a while. Nikki greeted me and took me in one of the rooms. The place is huge, clean too. The room only had a couch to play on. .300 up front for the "works". Wow! Crazy price, but I was in need for relief. Descent service, not worth the 3 c-notes.

R Consultant
01-09-08, 19:22
Your right on with this one. I for one will not cough up that much. Heck thats a place ticket to somewhere out west where its legal-LOL!

If he did then I guess its his money but she will be disappointed with alot of us that would laugh at her. 300 bucks will buy me a new golf club and maybe a few beers at some local places..

It will be interesting to see if this place is even legit.

I know your a new member but paying .300 leaves my imagination to believe otherwise and rather suspect.

Yes you may be legit as a new member but NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE pays 300 for MP vist unless they are bambozzoled.

If you had read these forum posts on here you would have clearly seen that no one and I mean no one pays. 300 for some atss. Unless its a vegas chick. Hell on CL site you can ge a incall for 3 hours for that LOL

But hey if you did then fine but god dam it better have been with a supermodel but I am going to call my agency buddies and see how legit this MP is cause I would love the opportunity to haggle with a MP gal that thinks shes worth 300.

Answer me this. What is the range value of your car?

Its Common practice to structure price according to your ride.

Milfman
01-09-08, 19:38
Lmao. You know the saying ones born every minute, and two to take advantage. Speaking of which I damn sure hope you got two for 300! If not I have some land forsale about 100 miles west of here its alittle wet but I will give you a good price.

As for the legit comment I tend to agree with you there. Ever notice the stings and such always seem t obe way out of whack price wise? 300 you say. Wow.

John Kelly
01-09-08, 20:31
$300? At an AMP? There is absolutely nothing 'totallynormal' about dropping that kind of money at an AMP!

There has gotta be something more to this than we are hearing! Have you RTFF at all? Dude, you need to take an hour and read the forum and get right with the price structure, then learn some negotiating skills, not to mention how to say 'no! ' and walk.

Wow. Three hundred! That freakin' blows my mind!

TotallyNormal
01-09-08, 20:45
I can't say I was bamboozled and I drive a Chevy, sooo I don't know why the bill was so high. I found the place through Creative Loafing. I've heard of Naughty Nikki, so I figured it was a for-sure thing. And it was. The place goes by Sugar and Spice. I wonder if anyone else has been and charged less.

The Chronic
01-09-08, 22:02
I'm new to this and am looking to find a place that has nice petite women. I'm close to 4th st n in St. Pete. Willing to go to Tampa but would like to stay close by. Any help is appreciated.Any special psi preference?

Throb Hard
01-09-08, 23:38
Any special psi preference?I appreciate you replying and I have a good idea about what "PSI" means, but I'm just not sure. Could you tell me what does "PSI" refer to?

Thanks!

R Consultant
01-10-08, 06:21
Im thinking he meant PSE which is- PSE Porn Star Experience.
If Im wrong he will explain himself.

I appreciate you replying and I have a good idea about what "PSI" means, but I'm just not sure. Could you tell me what does "PSI" refer to?

Thanks!

TotallyNormal
01-10-08, 08:12
Ok, I see NO ONE pays $$$! I appreciate the kick in the ass. I realize I'm a "new" member here, but if anyone has suggestions of locations in P. Park (non-asian), it would help.

Thanks all.

Stpeteguy
01-10-08, 08:56
Wow, you really got taken. No way a MP girl is worth that much. I did pay 250 for to see Ellie Micheals after reading about her on here. She stretched my hr into more like 2 hrs our pure fun. But when I left (and could walk again) I still was like "Damn I just blew 250 on azz." You got what? table shower, weak rub and a quicky= 20 min. Not to be mean but I have a bridge in NY I can sell you.

Red Gates
01-10-08, 12:50
I can't say I was bamboozled and I drive a Chevy, sooo I don't know why the bill was so high. I found the place through Creative Loafing. I've heard of Naughty Nikki, so I figured it was a for-sure thing. And it was. The place goes by Sugar and Spice. I wonder if anyone else has been and charged less.Creative Loafing? Naughty Nikki?

TN,

I'm not here to slam you, but you gotta be more skeptical & thorough in your research.

Do NOT go through Creative Loafing, V2, or Nightmoves. Lots o' scams. CL/TBD/TER are like "a box of chocolates". Some gems are to be found, but you must DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

The senior members here, while a twisted bunch, will generally steer you in the right direction. Nice to know somebody's got your back.

By the way, it's been said Naughty Nikki's pics are so old they should be in a museum. Any feedback on that?

Happy Hunting.

Milfman
01-10-08, 21:35
Wow, you really got taken. No way a MP girl is worth that much. I did pay 250 for to see Ellie Micheals after reading about her on here. She stretched my hr into more like 2 hrs our pure fun. But when I left (and could walk again) I still was like "Damn I just blew 250 on azz." You got what? table shower, weak rub and a quicky= 20 min. Not to be mean but I have a bridge in NY I can sell you.
Good he can buy the bridge and use it to get out to the land i have forsale for him... about 20 miles west of Tierra Verde.... Great deal only $299!!!

Signed

Naughty Milfman :)

SirLickaLot
01-10-08, 21:53
Her pictures are VERY old!

Creative Loafing? Naughty Nikki?

TN,

I'm not here to slam you, but you gotta be more skeptical & thorough in your research.

Do NOT go through Creative Loafing, V2, or Nightmoves. Lots o' scams. CL/TBD/TER are like "a box of chocolates". Some gems are to be found, but you must DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

The senior members here, while a twisted bunch, will generally steer you in the right direction. Nice to know somebody's got your back.

By the way, it's been said Naughty Nikki's pics are so old they should be in a museum. Any feedback on that?

Happy Hunting.

R Consultant
01-10-08, 22:12
I can tell you when I saw her long ago when she was over by the dogtrack she was with a Stern Mistress and some other escort. She was ok and then it just went downhill from that. All the years shes been doing the escort thing its hard to believe shes got anything left for any guy.

But those pics are old as some of my dress shoes and neckties. 300 is way to much for that but yes we are a little offbeat but hey we do look out for another.

Happy Hunting

Creative Loafing? Naughty Nikki?

TN,

Happy Hunting.

Old Player Man
01-11-08, 10:17
For that same $300, I got a ticket to last Sunday's play-off game, parking, food and refreshments. Oh, I a did get to see Gruden's Genius at work. Now who got the better value for their $$$?

OPM

Stpeteguy
01-11-08, 14:20
Those pictures are so old I think some of them were actually carved in stone by cavemen. And her friend Selena has been posting at age 27 for about 10 yrs now with the same pictures. But they have been a constant for many years now so someone is paying for it.

Her pictures are VERY old!

Lil Pp
01-11-08, 16:48
Anybody been to the AMP in the 700 blk of 49th st. N. Across from shopping plaza, just before the Gulfport line?

Was there several yrs. Ago cute ladies 30ish, it's still there anyone know wgat type ladies these days? I'm from up North.

P5040
01-12-08, 10:02
Anybody been to the AMP in the 700 blk of 49th st. N. Across from shopping plaza, just before the Gulfport line?

Was there several yrs. Ago cute ladies 30ish, it's still there anyone know wgat type ladies these days? I'm from up North.Its been a few months. But:

It's not asian. No TS, Not much of a massage. They get right to business.

Hit or Miss on the quality of the attendant. Reasonable pricing though. Cheap door fee

Last time: older lady said she was the owner. 3 door, . 4 cbj. Uninspired.

Time before that was better. Blonde named Sunny. 25 advertised door fee. 3 for her. 69 covered.

FS is available.

YMMV

Overall, I'd say hit or miss. Best bet is to go in and see the quality that greets you. If ok, I'd stay. If not, bolt.

Milfman
01-12-08, 10:03
For that same $300, I got a ticket to last Sunday's play-off game, parking, food and refreshments. Oh, I a did get to see Gruden's Genius at work. Now who got the better value for their $$$?

OPMYou got screwed for 300 also. Don't feel alone there old player I did the same thing.

UranIdiot
01-13-08, 03:14

Was there several yrs. Ago cute ladies 30ish, it's still there anyone know wgat type ladies these days? I'm from up North.

It's been a while, but I went there once and parked in front of the place. I could see signs on the inside like "This is not Burger King. You don't get it your way. You get it my way." and a woman wearing short shorts who probably weighed close to 300lbs. I left without going inside.

R Consultant
01-13-08, 07:24
I have heard horror stories and I believe thats where someone said some chick Tiny works there. Go Figure- Might even be the 300lb thing. If you take a chance let us know what you discover.

Happy Hunting.

It's been a while, but I went there once and parked in front of the place. I could see signs on the inside like "This is not Burger King. You don't get it your way. You get it my way." and a woman wearing short shorts who probably weighed close to 300lbs. I left without going inside.

Dirtymike
01-13-08, 10:14
I have heard horror stories and I believe thats where someone said some chick Tiny works there. Go Figure- Might even be the 300lb thing. If you take a chance let us know what you discover.

Happy Hunting. If you guys are talking about this place, yes Tiny does work there. She is heavy not 300 pounds, she is very nice with huge tits. I think they have like 7 different girls working there now. The place is OK, not the best and not the worst place I have been too.

Good Luck,

DirtyMike

Old Player Man
01-14-08, 01:38
How about those Giants? Eli's comin'

Lil Pp
01-14-08, 01:55
If you guys are talking about this place, yes Tiny does work there. She is heavy not 300 pounds, she is very nice with huge tits. I think they have like 7 different girls working there now. The place is OK, not the best and not the worst place I have been too.

Good Luck,

DirtyMikeThanks guys,for all the feedback,I'll report my findings here.I will be visiting in Feb .Tiny does not sound like my type,any names that are petitte to medium ,18-40. The worst place in Pinellas I ever visited was a place with a back entrance in an alley between Central and First St.N. ,that woman was literally 300lbs.I know it was there 2003-4,gone for years now.

Eye Myt
01-14-08, 15:43
There is a place called "final touch" in the 700 block of 49th street n, in St. Petersburg. It is not close to Gulfport. There used to be a place 0n 49th st. at about 100 blk south. Now thats close to Gulfport. I remember it getting closed down at the same time Aloha Spa non 5th ave no got hit.

As for the Final Touch,it's not AMP, just some inconsistant white girls trying to make a buck. I sent my old uncle in there over the holidays and he spent 5 jacksons for a HJ. He was happy but thats probably the first time he's got off in a decade or so.

Dirtymike
01-14-08, 17:56
There is a place called "final touch" in the 700 block of 49th street n, in St. Petersburg. It is not close to Gulfport. There used to be a place 0n 49th st. at about 100 blk south. Now thats close to Gulfport. I remember it getting closed down at the same time Aloha Spa non 5th ave no got hit.

As for the Final Touch,it's not AMP, just some inconsistant white girls trying to make a buck. I sent my old uncle in there over the holidays and he spent 5 jacksons for a HJ. He was happy but thats probably the first time he's got off in a decade or so.Yes, Final Touch is not a AMP. Mostly white girls with an occasional latin girl.

.30 door fee and another .60 for a CBJ or HJ.

DirtyMike

TotallyNormal
01-14-08, 21:05
I visited this place on the corner of 73rd ave and 50th st. Nice and clean. i was greeted by a dark skinned girl named aleshia. Tall and thin. Very cute. .30 door charge and was walked in a cozy room with a big table. 5 min. later she came back in and really worked my back before asking my needs. 1 c-note for everything. Overall a great expirience. much better than Nikki's place on down the road. Less expensive, i definitely learned my lesson, especially after all of you mongers kicked my ass.

Norqueen
01-15-08, 01:35
Yea eyemt, the place on 49 and 1 str south was a real dump and was closed down together with the spas you mentioned summer of 2006, they never reopened. The 49 str and 7 that you sent your dad into, has been there forever (at least 6 years) and they have a handfull of girls, nothing spectacular.

Stpeteguy
01-15-08, 08:51
I've been to that one too. It was a nice time at a good price but there have been lots of reports of LE sitting outside in the parking lot and watching. I don't think they'll be around much longer.

I visited this place on the corner of 73rd ave and 50th st. Nice and clean. i was greeted by a dark skinned girl named aleshia. Tall and thin. Very cute. .30 door charge and was walked in a cozy room with a big table. 5 min. later she came back in and really worked my back before asking my needs. 1 c-note for everything. Overall a great expirience. much better than Nikki's place on down the road. Less expensive, i definitely learned my lesson, especially after all of you mongers kicked my ass.

TotallyNormal
01-15-08, 10:22
They have been around 5+ yrs, never been messed with, and keep the drama far away. Again, that's just what i hear. I sure hope they stick it out; a fantastic service.

Bitchslap
01-15-08, 16:01
I visited this place on the corner of 73rd ave and 50th st. Nice and clean. i was greeted by a dark skinned girl named aleshia. Tall and thin. Very cute. .30 door charge and was walked in a cozy room with a big table. 5 min. later she came back in and really worked my back before asking my needs. 1 c-note for everything. Overall a great expirience. much better than Nikki's place on down the road. Less expensive, i definitely learned my lesson, especially after all of you mongers kicked my ass.AHHHh young padiwan (yoda voice) you have learn the ways of the force!

R Consultant
01-15-08, 16:25
Stpeteguy is dead on. If you read the forum guys have even been followed by local LE after they leave. All they need is your tag # anyway. They will tell you anything to get you coming back. If I recall the cops where there awhile back but of course rumor was that something minor happen.
Its sad to think that these woman think they are so naive that the LE doesnt pay attention. To me there location is why I would never go there. When I go through there its like a bullseye and its just an out of place to have a MP to begin with.
But of you go be careful and good luck--Safety First.

They have been around 5+ yrs, never been messed with, and keep the drama far away. Again, that's just what i hear. I sure hope they stick it out; a fantastic service.

Lil Pp
01-15-08, 19:18
Stpeteguy is dead on. If you read the forum guys have even been followed by local LE after they leave. All they need is your tag # anyway. They will tell you anything to get you coming back. If I recall the cops where there awhile back but of course rumor was that something minor happen.

Its sad to think that these woman think they are so naive that the LE doesnt pay attention. To me there location is why I would never go there. When I go through there its like a bullseye and its just an out of place to have a MP to begin with.
But of you go be careful and good luck--Safety First.Based on the two good reports,I'm going to this place when I'm down there in Feb.I know the hood,lived on 52nd and 73rd,in from 05-06 by McDonald's,and it is an odd place for a mp it's probably the only business on the street and it's a small narrow rd.I live out of state so LE having my plate is ok by me.

R Consultant
01-16-08, 00:51
One of the best AMP that I enjoy is off Ulmerton across from the Golf Course. To my knowledge this place has never been messed with. Its also called Aloha Spa. The other one is back over behind the chicken place. Those are the only 2 places I can recommend that I know for a fact are totally cool.

Have fun whereever you decide to go.

Based on the two good reports,I'm going to this place when I'm down there in Feb.I know the hood,lived on 52nd and 73rd,in from 05-06 by McDonald's,and it is an odd place for a mp it's probably the only business on the street and it's a small narrow rd.I live out of state so LE having my plate is ok by me.

TotallyNormal
01-16-08, 09:02
Does anyone know the owner of that Park Non-amp? Heard the owner is a woman. Does she provide? There's something sexy about getting with the one behind the scenes. I wonder if she's sexy or just someone that couldn't cut it and decided to own. Again, just curious.

Stpeteguy
01-16-08, 10:21
Like all AMP's I've had great service at Aloha and not so great. It all depends on what girl you get. The one off Ulmerton is much better than the one on 5th by the same name. I don't recommend that one.

One of the best AMP that I enjoy is off Ulmerton across from the Golf Course. To my knowledge this place has never been messed with. Its also called Aloha Spa. The other one is back over behind the chicken place. Those are the only 2 places I can recommend that I know for a fact are totally cool.

Have fun whereever you decide to go.

Jaws Iii
01-17-08, 00:14
Like all AMP's I've had great service at Aloha and not so great. It all depends on what girl you get. The one off Ulmerton is much better than the one on 5th by the same name. I don't recommend that one.
The one on Fifth Avenue, which goes by the name of Aloha One, was closed for a while, but tonight was fully lit with all signs bright. It would be interesting to know if anything has changed, but I think I will let someone else take the experiment. My experience, though old, was such that I couldn't recommend it either.

As for the other Aloha being messed with, it was closed for over a week about a year or so ago. Though mamasan was hush - hush, suggesting that a pipe had broken (and no sign of water damage anywhere, with the same carpet as before), one of the ladies hinted that there was LE involved. Other than that, never an incident.

Milfman
01-18-08, 20:36

Have fun whereever you decide to go.I agree you hit it on the head those are my 2 favorites with BT a close 3rd. Aloha was my first many yrs back.

BladeRunner007
01-24-08, 01:09
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/jan/23/largo-police-nude-massages-offer-sex-land-trio-jai/?news-breaking-yahoo

R Consultant
01-24-08, 07:52
Thanks for the article. You wonder how much he enjoyed the nude massage and then the extras. It goes to show they can go as far as they need to for a case to bust these girls. Way to many ladies dont think they will undress but as you read this article it shows that they can go as far as they need to in order to establish probable cause.

Something to think about thats for sure and make sure you take your situation serious or you can be on the other side of the fence.

Happy Hunting

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/jan/23/largo-police-nude-massages-offer-sex-land-trio-jai/?news-breaking-yahoo

UranIdiot
01-24-08, 17:23

Wow! Do you think they'll be using some of those homeland security dollars to monitor our use of "two-way devices"?

Bitchslap
01-26-08, 15:36
Well I think this confirms the fact that the POPO is actively investigating the craigslist crowd.

The reason for the 2 way com charge is at this time the goverment has control of the 800-900 mhz freqs currently being used by nextel and sprint customers

When used in a "criminal" activity it falls under the homeland security/patriot act that allows this type of intrusion without the right of any required warrant etc and there is nothing we can do about it.

If this was to ever expressed thru the media the moguls at the nations largest wireless carrier would or could be in jeopardy but I'm sure damage control and the control of media is available at any time.

I mean who is gonna push the case with nextel/sprint when they spen upwards of a billion dollars in advertising on all 6 networks I mean for fucks sake they control the fuckin media.

If none of you believe me just give it a googleing and look at Motorola implementation and new freq implementation as well as look in the department/management co. Of the people who are implementing the new freqs (hicaps)

Wow I need to get on a conspiracy board.

So if you own a nextel or sprint you are not even close to being secure.

TotallyNormal
01-27-08, 21:50
I heard there was a post on CL this afternoon that shops in the area where being investigated through a 20/20 documentary. Did anyone see this post? If so, any validity? It was taken off shortly after it was posted. I never sa it personally, but definitely taken back by this supposed situation.

Norqueen
01-28-08, 16:27
I heard there was a post on CL this afternoon that shops in the area where being investigated through a 20/20 documentary. Did anyone see this post? If so, any validity? It was taken off shortly after it was posted. I never sa it personally, but definitely taken back by this supposed situation.THIS IS THE POST FROM THIS MORNING:

Reply to: pers-554281946@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-28, 9:42AM EST

Last night one of my girl friends called and said she was being threatened with arrest or given the option to work with a new multi-jurisdictional task force being filmed by a 20/20 news crew. She told me they took her in a big black van, that was loaded with tv monitors and other electronics, to a little shop on 4th street. They told her she would be given special treatment for her cooperation. That is the last time that i spoke to her and I haven't been able to contact her since. I do not show that she has been arrested. Has anyone else been approched or do you know of a lingerie or aromatherapy shop on 4th street? She said she did not see a name on the location and then the call went dead.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 554281946

TotallyNormal
02-03-08, 11:59
I went over there to give it another try, i paid too much last time, i was coming with my negotiating skills now.(lol!)

I heard a lady named Jolee was working there and i have been eying her CL posts for a while.

I walked up and no one answered, then out of nowhere, a lady who looked like a janitor/housekeeper walked up and smuggly advised me that they were "kicked out".

Whoa, ok then... i left.

Anyone know what happened?

Ajdal
02-05-08, 21:52
In a dream I had this aft, met a nice young (25? ) new thing named Bebe (sic). What a sweetie, great shower. Great attitude, great smile! BUT she's the only one there beside's Mamasan, I'd plan on making an appt if you want the same dream.

R Consultant
02-06-08, 00:42
Which one did your dreamlike coma take you to my friend? 5th or Ulmerton?

Happy Hunting

QUOTE=Ajdal]In a dream I had this aft, met a nice young (25? ) new thing named Bebe (sic). What a sweetie, great shower. Great attitude, great smile! BUT she's the only one there beside's Mamasan, I'd plan on making an appt if you want the same dream.[/QUOTE]

Gixxer1000
02-08-08, 20:01
I've been to Ulmerton quite a few times and I have always enjoyed myself. I saw Sunshine several times and she is definitely my all time favorite from anywhere. She isn't there anymore, but last time I went I visited with Coco and she was fantastic as well.

Bitchslap
02-12-08, 09:10
I visted the spring before on Ulmerton and Belcher and didn't have a bad time but I didn't have a great time either but it was worth the 80 for the deal as I was happy in the end. Mamason was a little older but I think it mader her try harder.

Happywilly
02-12-08, 23:23
Had I known there were two Aloha Spa's, surely I would have read more before stopping in there tonight.

I did not have a session this evening, just wanted to get a sense of the place, the mamasan, etc. As it turned out, I stopped by about 9:00 this evening, a Tuesday. After walking inside I rang the doorbell a couple of times, then after five minutes of waiting finally turned to walk out. As I was walking out a wonderfully trim Asian young lady with marginal English said " Don't go ". I tried to get her name, but she would not give it to me.

Given the looks of her, though, I am headed back there very soon to have a session. Will report back when my session is complete.

Bitchslap
02-13-08, 13:09
Well I was out yesterday watchig it rain and and said ahhh wtf and swung into the Body Temple for a rub and tug while things were slow.

Met mama at the door and asked who was working. Well a gal came out who I wasnt impressed with but I have had wayyyy worse.

Her name was Jenny, thin and turned out to better then expected

Well I paid the. 60 for the shower and rub which was a nice and exactley space out thru the hour long ordeal. Massage was way better then expected.

Did the flip then the feet then came the crunch time of where to place the paw. She was really easy to deal with as I dam near had her naked but she would only preform the tug which was fine by me but I was able to explore the massuse while the deal was doing.

I was happy with the deal and left a. 20 tip which I left on the table as I left.

So this is a on and off place as I have had some gals there I didn't like and the other who will for certain see again.

Keep mongering safe and post regularly!

Throb Hard
02-19-08, 16:59
Went by the Aloha on Ulmerton on Sunday, but was closed. On the door it says open 7 days a week, anyone know what happen? Also, anyone knows of any GOOD nearby alternatives? PM me.

Travelrr 433
02-19-08, 23:07
there is shortage of good help so the only employee needs a day off.

QUOTE=Throb Hard]Went by the Aloha on Ulmerton on Sunday, but was closed. On the door it says open 7 days a week, anyone know what happen? Also, anyone knows of any GOOD nearby alternatives? PM me.[/QUOTE]

Bitchslap
02-20-08, 08:49
Hit up Body Temple on 54th ave. I saw a gal named Jen. Nice rub and tug. Make sure you grab her hand and put it where you want it to make a happy ending of the deal.

R Consultant
02-20-08, 16:29
That place has always been hit and miss with alot of YMMV in between the ladies that work there for me at least. I have never figured out these ladies know to make the extra dough they need to expand the menu. But of course they dont want to get in trouble but if your up to date on the way it works they understand how to play the game. So go figure.

Happy Hunting

Hit up Body Temple on 54th ave. I saw a gal named Jen. Nice rub and tug. Make sure you grab her hand and put it where you want it to make a happy ending of the deal.

TotallyNormal
02-20-08, 18:57
I've been going between Park and Final Touch lately, they have good service and upbeat attitudes. (I'm not attracted to Asian women)

I met a new lady at Park, she goes by Amanda. Tall, blonde and enhanced. Looks like she's about 35 or less. Had a wonderful time, she really knows her stuff. I recieved the main course and to my knowledge, all ladies offer a full menu.

This place has been consistant for me, I dare venture off.

Jaws Iii
02-21-08, 00:34
Went by the Aloha on Ulmerton on Sunday, but was closed. On the door it says open 7 days a week, anyone know what happen? Also, anyone knows of any GOOD nearby alternatives? PM me.

What time were you there? I believe they don't open the doors until noon. Who knows, they might be in church all morning.

As for alternatives, many abound. RTFF for Tampa as well as St. Pete.

Good hunting.

Milfman
02-21-08, 19:51
That place has always been hit and miss with alot of YMMV in between the ladies that work there for me at least. I have never figured out these ladies know to make the extra dough they need to expand the menu. But of course they dont want to get in trouble but if your up to date on the way it works they understand how to play the game. So go figure.

Happy HuntingI've always done well there. But it's a regular haunt of mine so I know who is working most the time just wish I had a better memory for names LOL especially when they say them in thick asian dialect. I feel like I am in a bad kung fu movie sometimes listening to them talk.

Bitchslap
02-23-08, 10:37
I've always done well there. But it's a regular haunt of mine so I know who is working most the time just wish I had a better memory for names LOL especially when they say them in thick asian dialect. I feel like I am in a bad kung fu movie sometimes listening to them talk.Fuck I wish I could speak Korean / Japanese / Chinese or what ever the fuck they are saying cause I know. I know they are talking about my big bastard self wantin his ass rubbed!

Dragster
02-23-08, 12:32

Total for service?

Member #4167
02-23-08, 17:08
I've always done well there. But it's a regular haunt of mine so I know who is working most the time just wish I had a better memory for names LOL especially when they say them in thick asian dialect. I feel like I am in a bad kung fu movie sometimes listening to them talk.
God, it's like someone transcribing my own thoughts. I have the same issue ... I absolutely love the place, and they absolutely love me, but I'll be damned if I can remember anyone's name ... other than Sunshine.

Cheers,
DL

Jaws Iii
02-24-08, 01:37
God, it's like someone transcribing my own thoughts. I have the same issue ... I absolutely love the place, and they absolutely love me, but I'll be damned if I can remember anyone's name ... other than Sunshine.

Cheers,
DL
There's this girl at PT, love her to death, but chatters away. I cant figure out 90 percent of what she is saying. Sounds kind of like a cat I used to have. Lots of noise, little commucation. I used to blame it on my terrible hearing, but I'm glad to know that others of us with presumably better ears have the same issues.

As for Sunshine, she wasnt at BT....at least not the one I knew.

Milfman
02-24-08, 03:54
There's this girl at PT, love her to death, but chatters away. I cant figure out 90 percent of what she is saying. Sounds kind of like a cat I used to have. Lots of noise, little commucation. I used to blame it on my terrible hearing, but I'm glad to know that others of us with presumably better ears have the same issues.

As for Sunshine, she wasnt at BT....at least not the one I knew.The sunshine I knew was at Aloha and i couldn't hear a damn thing she said with my head stuck between those giganic ass tittties she had!

Deweyc
02-25-08, 14:50
I was in Tampa 4 yrs ago and 3 yrs ago and had a HE at Yoshikos both times, but hear that it's closed. True or false? Two yrs ago I went to go to Yoshikos and ended up at an AMP next to a McDonald's. Can't remember the name, but also had a HE there. Both places had young sweet looking dollies. I am coming to St. Pete this weekend and could really use some help finding the best place there with young long hair Asians. In return I can give good info on Miami area

HE's (if needed) Thanks in advance. If you could email me asap I would greatly appreciate it. I don't want to be driving around in an area that I'm not used to.

T Amp A
02-25-08, 19:13
I was in Tampa 4 yrs ago and 3 yrs ago and had a HE at Yoshikos both times, but hear that it's closed. True or false?

Yoshiko on Kennedy is still open, and the same from my experience.

Member #4167
02-26-08, 00:45
The sunshine I knew was at Aloha and i couldn't hear a damn thing she said with my head stuck between those giganic ass tittties she had!

I stand corrected ... I misread the original post. I thought we were talking about Aloha. Not sure what the hell I was thinking. :)

That said, I still have the occasional language barrier at Aloha, but I NEVER can remember anyone's name, except for Sunshine. And, my friends, I have had some TREMENDOUS experiences there despite the issues!

Cheers,
DL

Rjinstpete
02-26-08, 03:44
I love Pine Street on 66th. $$ for FS with an hour excellent massage. I opted out of the table shower. Very pretty women, very petite, great bodies and attitude. The place on Park Blvd is a rub and tug, as it seems all the other places locally I've tried. I gave them a code name for my card so no one knows who I am except the girls.

R Consultant
02-27-08, 00:13
Im wondering how many times you have actually been there? In 3/07 you mentioned don't bother and then your most recent post you said its perfect as usual?
For me its YMMV with the girl. Some click some dont! Let me know which ones you have had positive experiences with as Im really confused by what you have posted.

Happy Hunting

I decided to try a new spa, 66th street just past Brian Dairy (or however you spell that). Semi cute girl, 1/2 hour for 60 , 1 hour for 80, of which they expect a half an hour table shower. The massage sucked, hj offered, that's it. Don't bother.

Rjinstpete
02-27-08, 03:03
One is on 66th street, the other is a place on Park Blvd. The Park Blvd place is a rub and tug, don't bother. The 66th street place I've been about 6 or 7 times and I only had one bad time there.

Stpeteguy
02-27-08, 10:05
I think all the amps are about the same, very YMMV. The first time I went to Aloha on 5th in St. Pete, I got a great girl. The second time I scored good again. I thought the place was gold. Then on my third visit....not so good. PT has been the same for me. Hit and miss. You've got to take the good with the bad and hope the next batch of girls are better.

[QUOTE=
For me its YMMV with the girl. Some click some dont! Let me know which ones you have had positive experiences with as Im really confused by what you have posted.

Happy Hunting[/QUOTE]

Deweyc
02-27-08, 11:25
I agree, you never know. It's "being in the right place at the right time" same as trolling for a provider. I checked out Aloha when I was there last (2/06) and I was greeted by someone as old as I am and had to politely tell her I'd be back later. WHERE IS PT LOCATED? I just need that special one hour and was happy to see that Yoshiko's is still there just in case! Thanks (T AMP E) for letting me know! Hoping for the best.

The first time I went to Aloha on 5th in St. Pete, I got a great girl. The second time I scored good again. I thought the place was gold. Then on my third visit. Not so good. PT has been the same for me. Hit and miss. You've got to take the good with the bad and hope the next batch of girls are better.

T Amp A
02-27-08, 16:53
I agree, you never know. It's "being in the right place at the right time" same as trolling for a provider. I checked out Aloha when I was there last (2/06) and I was greeted by someone as old as I am and had to politely tell her I'd be back later. WHERE IS PT LOCATED? I just need that special one hour and was happy to see that Yoshiko's is still there just in case! Thanks (T AMP E) for letting me know! Hoping for the best.

The first time I went to Aloha on 5th in St. Pete, I got a great girl. The second time I scored good again. I thought the place was gold. Then on my third visit. Not so good. PT has been the same for me. Hit and miss. You've got to take the good with the bad and hope the next batch of girls are better.Although not new news if you read previous reports, but Aloha on Ulmerton is the better of the two Alohas IMO. For those who know her, BeBe is back at Ulmerton now, and I highly recommend her. Awesome massage, and she is very attractive. I don't do FS, so ymmv. As far as Yoshiko goes, obviously your best info is on the Tampa board, but in regards to looks, its always been 100% for me.

Travelrr 433
02-27-08, 23:26
On a cold winter night when good help is hard to find, don't overlook the senior massage workers of the Bay Area. No haggle, no bickering just a good deal with high mileage gal who just knows what you want and knows how to provide.
Yes the mamasan who needs a little attention too!

Top managers and mid- level executives across corporate America take a lesson! God bless America and my gray hair! I got a tag team tonight!

PM for details.

Jaws Iii
02-28-08, 00:00
The sunshine I knew was at Aloha and i couldn't hear a damn thing she said with my head stuck between those giganic ass tittties she had!

Every time I went she kept the giant ones somewhere else other than on her body. You must tip alot more than I do. ROFL

Milfman
02-28-08, 01:58
I know this is in Tampa but thought I would share on both boards. I have driven past the J Spa (Japanesse Spa) on Gandy and westshore now for several months in route to and from work. I did my research spoke with a couple of mongers and decided tonight I would give them a shot. I got there and first off the door was locked with the open sign on. I called the number and the mamason came to the door. I went insode asked too seewho was working and mamason asked for money. I said I would like to see the girls first but showed the cash. She stumbles a bit and says I can't they are busy. I said so how long she says well never mind you go. I explain my trip across the ond to stop in and she says no you go and sends me packing. I will never go there again. Thank goodness pine tree was open. Had a good experience and will go back to pine tree again. I hope the j spa goes out of business after the way I was treated tonight. YMMV but that's my experience and will nevertake that chance here again.

Tampa Monger
02-28-08, 04:23
Every time I went she kept the giant ones somewhere else other than on her body. You must tip alot more than I do. ROFL

Yeah, the Sunshine I know at Aloha had very small breasts but a really great ass. I'm a total ass man, so I can't complain.

Deweyc
02-28-08, 10:47
Thanks again for your help... Will be leaving the east coast soon and hope for
some HE's wherever they may be!!

T Amp A

Although not new news if you read previous reports, but Aloha on Ulmerton is the better of the two Alohas IMO. For those who know her, BeBe is back at Ulmerton now, and I highly recommend her. Awesome massage, and she is very attractive. I don't do FS, so ymmv. As far as Yoshiko goes, obviously your best info is on the Tampa board, but in regards to looks, its always been 100% for me.

Member #4167
02-28-08, 17:07
Yeah, the Sunshine I know at Aloha had very small breasts but a really great ass. I'm a total ass man, so I can't complain.

Indeed, that's the one I remember.

Milfman
02-28-08, 20:19
Every time I went she kept the giant ones somewhere else other than on her body. You must tip alot more than I do. ROFLIt may not be the same one this was a about 6 or 7 yrs ago then again i could be wrong on the name they say the second thing to go is your memory and I can't remeber what the first thing is.

Milfman
02-28-08, 20:30
One is on 66th street, the other is a place on Park Blvd. The Park Blvd place is a rub and tug, don't bother. The 66th street place I've been about 6 or 7 times and I only had one bad time there.I'm calling Bullshit. Your stories don't ring true. Sounds to me like someone trying to fit the mold of a monger tough to do that if your wearing a badge and a gun belt. Hmmmmm

Bitchslap
02-29-08, 09:51
I'm calling Bullshit. Your stories don't ring true. Sounds to me like someone trying to fit the mold of a monger tough to do that if your wearing a badge and a gun belt. HmmmmmDoes anyone smell bacon?

IrishMale
02-29-08, 13:45
Visited PT on 66th St this AM. Probably a bit too early to visit just after opening time. Even though I was the only customer, they were busy with things such as showers, make up, etc. Still, they found time for a massage. House was .8, left $.2 and enjoyed the company of the provider. There will be a new arrival next week for those interested. For specifics, seniors can email me here.

R Consultant
02-29-08, 13:47
Follow your nose ---->>>>>>>>

Does anyone smell bacon?

Bitchslap
02-29-08, 15:24
Total for service?.8 shower and .2 tip

Deweyc
03-02-08, 22:13
I stopped in Friday afternoon and the same Asian woman was there that was there 3 yrs ago. She opened the window and I asked if there were any young girls working and she said no, but come back again another time. She had to be mid to late 50's or more. I thought about driving up to Umberton, and after looking at the map it looked like a long drive, so I checked the streets and saw nothing at all, but it got pretty chilly Friday evening and that's probably why. Well, maybe next year.

Springer
03-06-08, 21:43
I know this is in Tampa but thought I would share on both boards. I have driven past the J Spa (Japanesse Spa) on Gandy and westshore now for several months in route to and from work. I did my research spoke with a couple of mongers and decided tonight I would give them a shot. I got there and first off the door was locked with the open sign on. I called the number and the mamason came to the door. I went insode asked too seewho was working and mamason asked for money. I said I would like to see the girls first but showed the cash. She stumbles a bit and says I can't they are busy. I said so how long she says well never mind you go. I explain my trip across the ond to stop in and she says no you go and sends me packing. I will never go there again. Thank goodness pine tree was open. Had a good experience and will go back to pine tree again. I hope the j spa goes out of business after the way I was treated tonight. YMMV but that's my experience and will nevertake that chance here again.

you were luckier than me-I had a terrible time-total avoid place no matter what

Rjinstpete
03-14-08, 12:55
Just past 58th street on the right hand side of 54 Avenue North lies Body Temple. My advice, just don't! The massage was awful. I paid 70 for a full hour, I got 20 minutes of someone who clearly had no idea what she was doing. On top of that, UGLY with a capital U! I'll sometimes put up with that because the extras make it worth it. Extras were provided, and badly. I walked out at 30 minutes.

R Consultant
03-14-08, 15:11
Why would you go back there when you reported last time they refunded your 80 bucks back???????????
Usually if I have that bad of experience I would never have a return visit.
I think its time you might want to avoid that place altogether.

Happy Hunting

Just past 58th street on the right hand side of 54 Avenue North lies Body Temple. My advice, just don't! The massage was awful. I paid 70 for a full hour, I got 20 minutes of someone who clearly had no idea what she was doing. On top of that, UGLY with a capital U! I'll sometimes put up with that because the extras make it worth it. Extras were provided, and badly. I walked out at 30 minutes.

P5040
03-14-08, 16:02
Why would you go back there when you reported last time they refunded your 80 bucks back?

Happy HuntingI'm leaning Pine Tree for my next adventure - would that be your recommendation?

Thanks

R Consultant
03-14-08, 19:19
Pine Tree is workable- I like Aloha on Ulmerton Personally. Its the only one I know of that never has LE issues. I think its so close to the jail the cops probably can stop by. At the end of the day we are all men and human. Plus you get BK right front to get your carbs back up.

Happy Hunting..

I'm leaning Pine Tree for my next adventure - would that be your recommendation?

Thanks

P5040
03-14-08, 19:42
Thank you.

Do you remember the AMP in the strip mall on 66th across from the Race Trac - I'm forgetting the name right now. South of ulmerton - in a plaza with a conv store.

That was my place - had the buy 10 get a door fee and all.

I loved that place - always a great time with quality women.

Since it closed a couple of years back, I have been wandering aimlessly.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Pine Tree is workable- I like Aloha on Ulmerton Personally. Its the only one I know of that never has LE issues. I think its so close to the jail the cops probably can stop by. At the end of the day we are all men and human. Plus you get BK right front to get your carbs back up.

Happy Hunting..

Jaws Iii
03-14-08, 21:16
I'm leaning Pine Tree for my next adventure - would that be your recommendation?

Thanks

In general, PT has the more consistent women. Younger, smaller, ....
but aloha at times is great. Just have to play more, thats all.

Rjinstpete
03-15-08, 20:51
These AMPs change girls all the time. Pine Tree is staying consistent, great service but the same girls. If I wanted the same girl, I'd call my girlfriend!

Jaws Iii
03-16-08, 09:52
[QUOTE=P5040]

Do you remember the AMP in the strip mall on 66th across from the Race Trac - I'm forgetting the name right now. South of ulmerton - in a plaza with a conv store.

That would be the Four Seasons. It was my home away from home for quite a while.

Bitchslap
03-17-08, 09:51
Why would you go back there when you reported last time they refunded your 80 bucks back?

Happy HuntingI'm callin bullshit on his post consultant, he has yet to be consistant on postings and has disputed his own post.

And as for getting a refund from a AMP let me just say I have been doing this for 20 years and yet to get a fucking dime back from any AMP.

While his post may be valid to some I am going to call BULLSHIT on his previos and future post but I will change my mind if any information he has has some validity can be verified.

I have been to the temple many times and with direction I have recieved and been happy with my service.

Also telling them to give you a blowjob or a handjob sets off all kinds of whisltes.

One would think that if you were refunded cash at one time then they remember you for that and let me tell you AMPs don't forget 2 things.

1. GOOD TIPPERS.

2. DEADBEATS looking for a 20 dollar rub and tug

That is alll.

Bitchslap
03-17-08, 09:58
These AMPs change girls all the time. Pine Tree is staying consistent, great service but the same girls. If I wanted the same girl, I'd call my girlfriend!

Posted By Rjinstpete

Pine Street spa

I decided to try a new spa, 66th street just past Brian Dairy (or however you spell that). Semi cute girl, 1/2 hour for 60 , 1 hour for 80, of which they expect a half an hour table shower. The massage sucked, hj offered, that's it. Don't bother.

Posted By Rjinstpete
Pine street Perfect as usual

I love Pine Street on 66th. $$ for FS with an hour excellent massage. I opted out of the table shower. Very pretty women, very petite, great bodies and attitude. The place on Park Blvd is a rub and tug, as it seems all the other places locally I've tried. I gave them a code name for my card so no one knows who I am except the girls.Try to be consistent please.

Jollymon109
03-17-08, 15:25
I have only posted a few times here, and admittedly BT has been my favorite, but I just have to post about my last visit there.

Was greeted at the door by mama, she knows me, and she informs me she has a new girl for me. I do like variety, so I was looking forward to seeing the new girl, when in walks this troll.

She goes by the name of Kay, and she is about five foot nothing, and probably about 150, and she has to be in her late 40's. Apparently, she was the only one their that night, admittedly I should have just left, but I pressed on. A very lack luster massage, then the flip, and all I wanted was a HJ and to leave. I cannot believe this woman was passed off to me as a girl. I have never been to Pine Tree, but I am going there next time, one question is there parking behind PT, I just see the parking that is visible from 66th st. I would also like to know if there are any girls at PT that I could ask for, that someone might recommend.

Be safe

Milfman
03-17-08, 20:44
I'm callin bullshit on his post consultant, he has yet to be consistant on postings and has disputed his own post.

And as for getting a refund from a AMP let me just say I have been doing this for 20 years and yet to get a fucking dime back from any AMP.

While his post may be valid to some I am going to call BULLSHIT on his previos and future post but I will change my mind if any information he has has some validity can be verified.

I have been to the temple many times and with direction I have recieved and been happy with my service.

Also telling them to give you a blowjob or a handjob sets off all kinds of whisltes.

One would think that if you were refunded cash at one time then they remember you for that and let me tell you AMPs don't forget 2 things.

1. GOOD TIPPERS.

2. DEADBEATS looking for a 20 dollar rub and tug

That is alll.HERE HERE!!! This guy is a big joke! Until recently i would of called him LEO on the prowl but he has proven otherwise. IMHO his shear stupidity proves he could not have passed high school or the GED exam to gain access to the academy... Please stop wasting our time rjinstpete and as I have said time and again to thers like yourself...

Don't go away mad, just go away!

Everyone else stay safe!

Milfman
03-18-08, 07:34
Last time I was in pinetree I was told that a new girl was coming in in a couple of weeks, and well, it's been a couple of weeks. Not sure who is there now. As for parking there is a place you can park in the back, literally I mean a place.

I have only posted a few times here, and admittedly BT has been my favorite, but I just have to post about my last visit there.

Was greeted at the door by mama, she knows me, and she informs me she has a new girl for me. I do like variety, so I was looking forward to seeing the new girl, when in walks this troll.

She goes by the name of Kay, and she is about five foot nothing, and probably about 150, and she has to be in her late 40's. Apparently, she was the only one their that night, admittedly I should have just left, but I pressed on. A very lack luster massage, then the flip, and all I wanted was a HJ and to leave. I cannot believe this woman was passed off to me as a girl. I have never been to Pine Tree, but I am going there next time, one question is there parking behind PT, I just see the parking that is visible from 66th st. I would also like to know if there are any girls at PT that I could ask for, that someone might recommend.

Be safe

Amperage
03-18-08, 09:34
I haven't posted in awhile. Always looking for perfect combination of excellent massage and erotic adventure. I usually choose older woman and good massage over 20 something girl with no skills or patience.

Body temple is most inconsistent. Used to be a girl there named Angie. Worth every bit of a $40 tip and weekly visit. Mamasan tried bait and switch on me a couple of times. Never got a refund, but did get a freebie (not tip) next time. Any girl with skill and looks will go elsewhere unless she is cloistered there. The parking here sucks. Have parked around corner and across street. Would hate for friends of family to recognize my car there.

Pine Tree. Had some good times there. Always went beyond 1 hour. Especially with Sofia. Stopped going after I got my eleventh free. Even though g/l girls, just got tired of average massages and limited choices.

YoyO- I tried twice. Hated both experiences. Old lady- not mamasan sleeping on floor behind glass reception. 40 something girl both times with more attitude than skill. Always done in half/ hour.

Aloha- Been good there, just don't like the layout with large center room.

J-spa. My first. Actually had some young talent there several times on Gandy. Really enjoyed an older woman there. Never got her name right.just started saying miii and they knew who I wanted. She treated the ts, massage and h/e like a tea ceremony.

I spent more at Gold spa on westshore than any other. There were some fantastic experiences there. Felt like I was on vacation. Hot girls in stilletos, topless massages and f/s. Stopped going after the young mamasan with the nice tits left and took her talented friends with her.

Park has become regular stop lately. June gives great massage and h/e. Pepsi and CICi were waste of time. Wish June would give classes on how to take care of a man.

Your experiences may vary.

T Amp A
03-18-08, 10:16
I have never been to Pine Tree, but I am going there next time, one question is there parking behind PT, I just see the parking that is visible from 66th st. I would also like to know if there are any girls at PT that I could ask for, that someone might recommend.Yes, there is parking behind. I walk to the front, but they do have a back door also, but they have never opened for me when I knock. They do let you out through the back though if that's where your parked.

P5040
03-18-08, 14:35
[QUOTE=P5040]Do you remember the AMP in the strip mall on 66th across from the Race Trac - I'm forgetting the name right now. South of ulmerton - in a plaza with a conv store.

That would be the Four Seasons. It was my home away from home for quite a while.It was the Four Seasons. Thank you.

What a shame that one closed. I've been searchng ever since. PineTree seems to be a site favorite, so I'm gonna give it a shot.

Be safe all.

TremontTeddy
03-18-08, 19:01
I spent more at Gold spa on westshore than any other. There were some fantastic experiences there. Felt like I was on vacation. Hot girls in stilletos, topless massages and f/s. Stopped going after the young mamasan with the nice tits left and took her talented friends with her.

Young mamasan Sara ran a nice operation at Sunshine (Pre-Gold Spa).

TT

Bitchslap
03-19-08, 08:47
Body temple is most inconsistent. Used to be a girl there named Angie. Worth every bit of a $40 tip and weekly visit. Mamasan tried bait and switch on me a couple of times. Never got a refund,I will not disagree with you on that.

But its close to my loco and I have become somewhat of a name basis with mama so I am known that if its good I will tip well.

I also don't demand but I tell mama to show me whos working and if it s a sea hag I'll pass.

Fuck I had mamson one time so hard up offer me the "BEST PUSS" from her self and she would take her time since it was slow. OK OK I TOOK ONE FOR THE TEAM and obliged. And to my suprise while VICTORIA SILVISTED was blowing my rod I was quite suprised as to the care and degree she took. Yea she may have been 100 but when I closed my eyes I was in the GROTO! But when I opened them I was lets say missing my dreams.

Hey all these places are hit and miss and I aint gonna shit yall I have had bad experiences and good experiences at alot of places but the only thing I have ever found is that you must direct them what to do rather then ask.

SirLickaLot
03-19-08, 20:39
I have only been to 1 spa. I go to indies.

Question is, how much is the door (house) fee at most places? TIA

Ibnstpete
03-19-08, 22:22
I have been here a few months. Found Pine Tree Spa and had a good time there twice. Are the CLOSED now or am I going at the wrong time?

Jaws Iii
03-19-08, 22:49
Yes, there is parking behind. I walk to the front, but they do have a back door also, but they have never opened for me when I knock. They do let you out through the back though if that's where your parked.

If you call in advance, they will open the door for you. Makes it really convenient.

Milfman
03-19-08, 22:51
If you call in advance, they will open the door for you. Makes it really convenient.Only if they know you.

Clinton Bush
03-20-08, 00:00
Back to area after 6 years.

* What ever happened to my ATF Blonde - Sonia "The Hoover" at ETS? (7.5 of 10) looks and (10 of 10 service) in my grading system? How about Hot Terri, (5 of 10 looks) (10 of 10 service)? BTW: Hot Terri was the subject of my favorite line from an old review "just then a swallow flew by" (I miss the creativity/humor in the old reviews)

Anyway, 1st review - (sorry, no names since I am a creative fiction writer)

FT - 1 jack admission (all I need) though more avail. Easy to see who is working, mixed staff, rear parking, a bargain with good GFE service.

[1] First time had very heavy blonde (3 of 10), 3 jacks R&T followed by lecture, a real GFE, not a looker but she very sweet. Experience (5 of 10)
not 1st choice but OK for quick headache relief.

[2] Second time had very nice figured tattooed long hair brunette (9 of 10), 4 jacks, full physical exam followed by very vigorous lecture and lots of touching. Also a very enthusiastic GFE. Experience (8 of 10) wanted double for the full monty but I could not partake. Would go back for sure.

BT - 3.5 jacks admission Hit or miss, ts can be good or not so good, same w/service; maybe with more reps I could earn BS status as he has reported very good treatment and better pricing available to him. K girls only.

[3] First time very skinny acned 40 year old (4 of 10), 3 jacks R&T, unhappy ending, rough handling, was cranky and on the rag - a GFE only for those who have had really miserable relationships , very bad experience (2 of 10)

[4] Second time complained to mama and drew a much better built mid 30's from Dallas with enhanced upper deck (7 of 10). 3 jacks R&T and lecture on pacific rim (Experience 7 of 10) Not a GFE Side note: TS was by mama and good. BS thanks for closing eyes and TOFTT. If she is that skilled-enjoy!

[5] 5th St Aloha- 4 jacks admin 1st time in 6 years 50+ year old K-girl/J-girl mix (5 of 10) 8 jacks full monty following lecture on pacific rim with very good skills (8 of 10) experience counts more with me YMMV. Not a GFE, but would repeat if the plumbing gets backed up.

* 50+ year old Huge boobs 48+ DDD Samantha Redd - anyone ever partake?
* any big breasted mamasans or skilled big breasted MILFs recommended?
* Like asian skinny MILFs too if fs good skills- any recommendations?
* Is "Tiny" the short brown hair girl at FT? If so, looks are (2 of 10)
* Sounds/looks like Renee is not much. I will TOFTT only if cheap (3 or 4 j's)

CB

T Amp A
03-20-08, 14:57
Young mamasan Sara ran a nice operation at Sunshine (Pre-Gold Spa).

TT Sara was hot, and gave me my first massage there. even cracked my back, and neck like a pro. She was very talented. Any clue where she went?

Clinton Bush
03-21-08, 20:42
Went to FT again, but only 1 lackluster provider available - so I did not partake. Can anyone provide a description of "Tiny"?

I prefer a provider with large ta-ta's. Any others of note (I did RTFF)?

Anyone ever try Samantha Redd?

How about Pasco? I see some old reports from RDD but no one else seems to report the local news here. Maybe I need to TOFTT, but where?

CB

Clinton Bush
03-21-08, 20:51
Went again looking for fs with the busty long haired tattoed brunette but only one lackluster provider available so I passed. Is Tiny still there? Can anyone provide a description?

Looking for a good unrushed Russian session from a stacked top heavy provider. Any big breasted mamasans provide? 50+ y/o Samantha Redd advertises 48DDD - did anyone partake?

CB

R Consultant
03-22-08, 06:57
Any of you guys have a little 411 on this place called Healing Hands off 49st/72-73 Ave N??

I dont think its been open very long. If not I guess it might be time for some field work.

Happy Hunting..

Jaws Iii
03-22-08, 13:07
Went to FT again, but only 1 lackluster provider available - so I did not partake. Can anyone provide a description of "Tiny"?

I prefer a provider with large ta-ta's. Any others of note (I did RTFF)?

CB
I met Tiny once...no session. Very short, very over endowed. Posts here would make me question whether she is fs or not. Not my type, so not interested.

Clinton Bush
03-22-08, 13:54
I met Tiny once...no session. Very short, very over endowed. Posts here would make me question whether she is fs or not. Not my type, so not interested.Thanks,

All I can confim is that the chunky blonde girl I first saw there had fs on the menu. My understanding from the very hot well built long haired brunette is fs ($. 6) is available from all the providers there. Also 2 girl sessions can be had for 1 session fee and tips for each girl so for those into dual action $. 6 may get cbj from each. Too bad there are not 2 very hot well built brunettes there. BTW, she is very randy and really gets inot the session and has spectacular though enhanced tits if you are into that type of thing. Also has some tats, but not really in places where they would be distracting.

CB

SirLickaLot
03-22-08, 15:13
NO FS, Just Handshake.

I met Tiny once...no session. Very short, very over endowed. Posts here would make me question whether she is fs or not. Not my type, so not interested.

Clinton Bush
03-22-08, 22:59
Yummi at Aloha on 5th street is the best woman you will ever come across. She really works hard to give you your money's worth. Very energetic and sweet, she knows every position in the line-up and really shows her skills. Not for those looking for a young spinner. She is late 40's, but very tight muscles. Full service menu for $. 6 plus house fee. 8, though I did not ask if greek was on the menu. Aloha is a great place to find a good lei and to have a yummy time!

Dirtymike
03-23-08, 01:00
I met Tiny once...no session. Very short, very over endowed. Posts here would make me question whether she is fs or not. Not my type, so not interested.Short, extra big breast, brunette but not FS.

I enjoy her.

DM

Eye Myt
03-23-08, 08:05
Yummi at Aloha on 5th street is the best woman you will ever come across. She really works hard to give you your money's worth. Very energetic and sweet, she knows every position in the line-up and really shows her skills. Not for those looking for a young spinner. She is late 40's, but very tight muscles. Full service menu for $. 6 plus house fee. 8, though I did not ask if greek was on the menu. Aloha is a great place to find a good lei and to have a yummy time!

Are we talking about the Aloha Health club at 5th ave and 34th st no, in St Pete, the one in the brick building directly behind the Shell gas station on the corner? The one that constantly gets mixed reviews, the one that was busted for a license violation not too long ago, the one that has old Korean women working in it? Is that the place where Yummi works? Please un- confuse me on this issue.

Respectfully,

eyemyt

Clinton Bush
03-23-08, 11:51
Are we talking about the Aloha Health club at 5th ave and 34th st no, in St Pete, the one in the brick building directly behind the Shell gas station on the corner? The one that constantly gets mixed reviews, the one that was busted for a license violation not too long ago, the one that has old Korean women working in it? Is that the place where Yummi works? Please un- confuse me on this issue.

Respectfully,

eyemytYes, 5th street is the one. I had read about the problems there, but decided to TOFTT because I had good luck there when I was in town 6 years ago. It turned out very well and I went back for seconds.

In my reviews, I disclose she is older (late 40's, maybe even 50+) so if you like them young, she will definitely not float your boat. As for me I enjoy older asians if they have good skills. Yummi has a very tight little body and moves in a variety of positions. She really knows how to make a man feel good.

Though not GFE (not sure a GFE in an AMP exists), she is very sweet. Yes she is older but she knows what to do to make Mr. Happy, very happy. The 2 sessions with her have been very draining. Down to the last drop.

Everyone is different and I agree that many prefer a much younger girl. But for me she provided a good workout with timely relief to my stiff aching muscles. I found the rooms clean, privacy good and no problem with stealing as I saw previously reported in this forum. But I am cautious and only take with me what I need for the session. I leave everything else in the car.

* Advantages. Tight fit, draining muscle relief, sweet provider, left happy

* Disadvantages. High cost. 8 + $. 6 for fs, old provider is not for all

Yummi is short maybe 5'2" and also 1/2 Japanese. There is another older, tall provider also at Aloha. Has anyone had any experience with her?

CB

Tail Chaser
03-26-08, 17:15
I found myself in St Pete yesterday evening. I had never had the opportunity to visit Final Touch on 49th St and 9th Ave N. so I decided to stop in.

I was greeted by "Tiny"...who, it turns out, is not so tiny. (But VERY well endowed.) Anyway...door fee of 45 for 45 min. Donation of 120 got a very nice rub w/ emphasis on the lower back. (Felt good.) The flip was met with good CBJTC and a healthy meal at the Y was also offered.

All in all, not bad. Might repeat if circumstances warranted it.

Solitaryfin
03-27-08, 11:16
Any recent reviews on Final Touch? The place is always pitch black and dead - are they still open? I know it's not AMP, but any other info would be appreciated.

Dirtymike
03-27-08, 15:25
Any recent reviews on Final Touch? The place is always pitch black and dead - are they still open? I know it's not AMP, but any other info would be appreciated.Read below.

R Consultant
03-27-08, 15:51
When you go by and its pitch black and dead that should be a pretty good giveaway to the service and women that are involved with that place.

I know for a fact you can do better than that all day long. I would shoot over to Aloha on Ulmeron if it was my money but thats just me.

Happy Hunting..

Any recent reviews on Final Touch? The place is always pitch black and dead - are they still open? I know it's not AMP, but any other info would be appreciated.

Eye Myt
03-27-08, 16:30

Is that not a review on Final Touch immediately preceeding the request? RTFF!!!!!

Golf Pro
03-27-08, 16:51
Is that not a review on Final Touch immediately preceeding the request? RTFF!!!!!Lag time between when its submited and when its posted. Seen it before in Jax.

Clinton Bush
03-27-08, 19:30
When you go by and its pitch black and dead that should be a pretty good giveaway to the service and women that are involved with that place.

I know for a fact you can do better than that all day long. I would shoot over to Aloha on Ulmeron if it was my money but thats just me.

Happy Hunting..Depends on who you get. For a $20 door fee for 20 minutes + $.6 fs, the very well built GFE long haired brunette with the tats can be a very hot erotic time.

CB

R Consultant
03-27-08, 20:06
I think you might be the only one to catch that. I know it passed me right by. But since I wouldnt waste my time at F.T it was of interest to me.
But EyeMyt is right someone might want to read before you post.

Happy Hunting..

Is that not a review on Final Touch immediately preceeding the request? RTFF!!!!!

Jaws Iii
03-27-08, 23:02
Lag time between when its submited and when its posted. Seen it before in Jax.
He is right. None of the people involved are senior members, so there is a lag. But I have to agree, I see FT as a jack shack. Not my first, second, or even third choice ( though I have to admit I've been there more than once).

Milfman
03-28-08, 00:33
Is that not a review on Final Touch immediately preceeding the request? RTFF!!!!!Best use of abreviations i have seen in a while. For the slow learners it means: Read The F#$%ing Forum, LOL.

Thank youfor beating me to it EM!

Solitaryfin
03-28-08, 09:31
There is a lag. The review was not there when I posted.

I appreciate the feedback and info on FT.

I think you might be the only one to catch that. I know it passed me right by. But since I wouldnt waste my time at F.T it was of interest to me.
But EyeMyt is right someone might want to read before you post.

Happy Hunting..

Springer
03-28-08, 13:19
He is right. None of the people involved are senior members, so there is a lag. But I have to agree, I see FT as a jack shack. Not my first, second, or even third choice ( though I have to admit I've been there more than once).

yes at best it is a 3rd or 4th choice -middle aged women at best

AlterdBeast
03-28-08, 14:45
Not a fan. Tiny is a misnomer. The other girls are ok and you can get FS YMMMV but not worth the $$ in comparison. Just my 2¢.

TampaDave
03-29-08, 20:34
I am going to be crossing the bay looking for a new AMP to frequent. After RTFF, I see that Pine Tree and the Aloha on Ulmerton seem to be the best bets.

I know what the door fee will be, but what would be appropriate tipping? I don't want to go in with or pay too much.

Clinton Bush
03-30-08, 12:18
I found myself in St Pete yesterday evening. I had never had the opportunity to visit Final Touch on 49th St and 9th Ave N. so I decided to stop in.

I was greeted by "Tiny"...who, it turns out, is not so tiny. (But VERY well endowed.) Anyway...door fee of 45 for 45 min. Donation of 120 got a very nice rub w/ emphasis on the lower back. (Felt good.) The flip was met with good CBJTC and a healthy meal at the Y was also offered.

All in all, not bad. Might repeat if circumstances warranted it.

I finally had a chance to sample "Tiny". She is a real sweetheart. She is very exceptionally well endowed, a short stocky girl with enormous breasts. Enjoyed some wonderful titty play with her massive juggs including some russian and finished off with a great cbjtc. The door fee at FT is 1 dollar per minute sold in various increments and you get good value for your tips. The girls are not young hot spinners, but they are very sweet and their service is very reasonable and most importantly they take care of business very well.

CB

Milfman
03-31-08, 22:54
I am going to be crossing the bay looking for a new AMP to frequent. After RTFF, I see that Pine Tree and the Aloha on Ulmerton seem to be the best bets.

I know what the door fee will be, but what would be appropriate tipping? I don't want to go in with or pay too much.Check your PM.

Tampa Monger
04-01-08, 14:18

I know what the door fee will be, but what would be appropriate tipping? I don't want to go in with or pay too much.

I'm going to try out Pine Tree soon, since I've never been there. But I get to Aloha now and then, and I've generally been satisfied.

Clinton Bush
04-01-08, 23:22
Enjoyed an excellent session today with Ruby, a very attractive, wispy late 30's/early 40's (hard to tell exact ages with Asian girls) woman wearing 4 inch heels (a definite visual turn-on) at Aloha on 5th Ave.

Ruby greeted me with her very long hair up in a bun wearing a very pretty evening dress. She started the hour session (80 gate fee) with an excellent and thorough ts cleaning all of me. After a nice back massage, I produced the tip and she let her hair down and I enjoyed an extended, erotic relaxing session that left me very satisfied and my aching muscles totally drained.

Overall, a stimulating, sensual erotic experience that was very pleasurable. Ruby is a very attractive woman with a beautiful smile. She knows how to treat a man well and is highly skilled in the art of relaxation. Ruby is very attentive to the needs of her clients, speaks English very well and can also converse intelligently. Very classy. Please be good to her. Not at all the typical "mindless spinner" experience by any means. I will definitely repeat.

Senior members can pm me if I left anything out.

CB

Blanco22
04-01-08, 23:53
I would say she is pushing 50, or older. She was very out of it and seemed high as a kite. Paid $80 for the hour and she qouted me another $150 to "party". Then the let's make a deal game started for a handshake, she kept asking how much money I had and each time the price went down. I cut my losses and walked. It was a poor massage that lasted only a few minutes and she smelled like an ash tray. This place used to be good but they lost the talent and it looks like they are pulling people off the street. There are better oprtons out there like PT or other Aloha or my pillow.

TremontTeddy
04-02-08, 19:19
Will the real Ruby please stand up?

TT

Blanco22
04-02-08, 22:31
Will the real Ruby please stand up?

TTFor me, a good massage experience has to have either a nice relaxing sensual massage or the girl has to be a hot peice ass. You can make up for the looks with good service and make up for the poor service with good looks. Aloha on 5th Ave had neither. What some people find as trash others might find sexy.

Bitchslap
04-03-08, 17:06
For me, a good massage experience has to have either a nice relaxing sensual massage or the girl has to be a hot peice ass. You can make up for the looks with good service and make up for the poor service with good looks. Aloha on 5th Ave had neither. What some people find as trash others might find sexy.A great massage from a PERSON and a tug job aftwards is wayyyyy better then a surfing JO session by yourself.

It makes No matter if shes a wildabeast (well kinds) or a old gal its alllll how you look at the sitituion. But hell enjoy the rub and tug.

R Consultant
04-03-08, 21:09
Im gonna say Hell YA!!! To that one.. Going Solo sucks the big one really bad.
Any set of a womans hands or some nice DSL's are better than hanging it out to dry by yourself.

Happy Hunting..

A great massage from a PERSON and a tug job aftwards is wayyyyy better then a surfing JO session by yourself.

It makes No matter if shes a wildabeast (well kinds) or a old gal its alllll how you look at the sitituion. But hell enjoy the rub and tug.

Jaws Iii
04-03-08, 21:53
A great massage from a PERSON and a tug job aftwards is wayyyyy better then a surfing JO session by yourself.

Well, yeah, sorta....

But if you are looking for more than just a rub and tug, reminds me of a joke -

How are walking a tightrope and getting a bj from an 80 year old woman alike?

You'll be fine as long as you don't look down.

Clinton Bush
04-03-08, 23:41
I would say she is pushing 50, or older. She was very out of it and seemed high as a kite. Paid $80 for the hour and she qouted me another $150 to "party". Then the let's make a deal game started for a handshake, she kept asking how much money I had and each time the price went down. I cut my losses and walked. It was a poor massage that lasted only a few minutes and she smelled like an ash tray. This place used to be good but they lost the talent and it looks like they are pulling people off the street. There are better options out there like PT or other Aloha or my pillow.
Thanks for your Ruby review blanco22. Sorry that your session at Aloha 5th sucked. As for me, I don't own stock there so I have no dog in this hunt. I only can report on my experience which this time was a really great one (and my last 2 sessions there with Yummi were also quite good). Maybe we have different tastes or maybe I went at a better time of day (I went mid afternoon) than you did. Or maybe you saw the provider while she was on the rag and I caught her the day after her lottery tickets scored. I just don't know.

As I noted in my review, I can't tell ages on Asian MILFS. Let's just say that Ruby was VERY energetic and gave me quite a vigorous and thorough workout. That plus her firm and well toned body led me to guess late 30's early 40's. But hey, I didn't card her at the door either. Maybe she is 80, but I could not tell as her body was firm and well toned. As for being high, she was not high at all in her session with me. We in fact had a very pleasant conversation. Unlike with most amp spinners, it wasn't in pigeon English either.

I must admit that I have had better massages elsewhere. I found her massage technique no worse than average. Her sensual roaming fingers were hard to forget. I am very sensitive to smoke and if she smokes I could not tell it. I found absolutely no smell of ash tray anywhere (and smokers usually have smell in their hair). I can confidently say this as I performed a very thorough tongue & nuzzle examination of every spot on her body.

Maybe you got her on a bad day or I got her on a good day, but as they say YMMV. Based on your not so good review, I will definitely dampen my enthusiasm and be a little more cautious. I look forward to having another member review her for another take on which is the real Ruby experience. Anyone up for the task?

Blanco, TT or anyone else, can you recommend any better alternatives? I'm always up (both literally and figuratively as well) for a new provider.

Thanks.

CB

Blanco22
04-04-08, 15:31

It makes No matter if shes a wildabeast (well kinds) or a old gal its alllll how you look at the sitituion. But hell enjoy the rub and tug.Yes, there is no better feeling then a nice rub and tug. I would take those places anyday over the FS parlors. But, there is no worse feeling then coming out of a MP knowing you just wasted your money, where the girl made no attempt for arousal where they just gave a half ass massage and told you to flip and they use half the bottle of lotion on you. Or they think you're the Law and just give you a straight massage. In those cases, I would rather save my $100+ and fuck my hand or pillow.

UranIdiot
04-04-08, 16:34
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=BTjCJVo_2R6u3N6razAXPxczuCtu-9U2Xn7mdB8CNtwGg9zYQARgBIMW89AUoGTgAUPrF_PcGYMn-tofco_AQsgEWd3d3Lm1hc3NhZ2V0cmFkZXJzLmNvbboBCjE2MHg2MDBfYXPIAQHaAThodHRwOi8vd3d3Lm1hc3NhZ2V0cmFkZXJzLmNvbS9pbmRleC5waHA_cGFnZT13aG9zX29ubGluZcgCy9KjBKgDAcgDB9ED6YgvOVXJFgDoA4oD6AM36APIAfUDAAOAAA&num=1&adurl=http://cust1813.bidcenter-19.superpages.com/222974/massage/Google%2B-%2BAloha%2BHealth%2BSpa%2B-%2B1672121%3Fsource%3Dcontent%26placement%3Dwww.massagetraders.com%26creative%3D1848049479%26keyword%3Dmassage&client=ca-pub-8261473213022691&nm=4

R Consultant
04-04-08, 19:10
I wish they would have a view of the different massage ladies so you could just order one up. I still cant believe they have a website. LOL!

I guess the mamasan was bored and had some time to whip one up for all of us joyous customers.

I can vouche for Aloha on Ulmerton for good service, I was just wondering why on the whole site it doesnt give an actual massage license number that they are actually working under. Heck somebody there has to be legit wouldnt you guys think??

Happy Hunting..[

QUOTE=UranIdiot]http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=BTjCJVo_2R6u3N6razAXPxczuCtu-9U2Xn7mdB8CNtwGg9zYQARgBIMW89AUoGTgAUPrF_PcGYMn-tofco_AQsgEWd3d3Lm1hc3NhZ2V0cmFkZXJzLmNvbboBCjE2MHg2MDBfYXPIAQHaAThodHRwOi8vd3d3Lm1hc3NhZ2V0cmFkZXJzLmNvbS9pbmRleC5waHA_cGFnZT13aG9zX29ubGluZcgCy9KjBKgDAcgDB9ED6YgvOVXJFgDoA4oD6AM36APIAfUDAAOAAA&num=1&adurl=http://cust1813.bidcenter-19.superpages.com/222974/massage/Google%2B-%2BAloha%2BHealth%2BSpa%2B-%2B1672121%3Fsource%3Dcontent%26placement%3Dwww.massagetraders.com%26creative%3D1848049479%26keyword%3Dmassage&client=ca-pub-8261473213022691&nm=4[/QUOTE]

Blazin 74
04-04-08, 23:37
It's been 9months since I've been there and S*****(hottest Asian I've seen at an MP) gave me a fake hard time about it. LOL

First ** with anyone there and now I'm kicking myself in the ass for holding out so long. 160 after getting 20 taken off after backing up a statement I made to her during negotiations. Hehe I love anxiety meds.

PM for details.

Is there a way for me to change my screen name? The wifes been snooping lately. Dumb move picking one she would actually recognize.

R Consultant
04-05-08, 06:24
If you contact Jackson or go under FAQ you can reach him. He will take care of it for you. I would use CC Cleaner if I were you and clear everything out of your browser with that software.

Hopefully she doesnt have a Keylogger on your computer and shes not watching every dam thing you type. Alot of keyloggers I have found are started by going to start and then click run and then a popup will appear wanting a password for access.

So just becareful or she will be bum rushing you with info you dont want her to have..

Happy Hunting..

It's been 9months since I've been there and S*****(hottest Asian I've seen at an MP) gave me a fake hard time about it. LOL

First ** with anyone there and now I'm kicking myself in the ass for holding out so long. 160 after getting 20 taken off after backing up a statement I made to her during negotiations. Hehe I love anxiety meds.

PM for details.

Is there a way for me to change my screen name? The wifes been snooping lately. Dumb move picking one she would actually recognize.

Bitchslap
04-05-08, 07:50
If you contact Jackson or go under FAQ you can reach him. He will take care of it for you. I would use CC Cleaner if I were you and clear everything out of your browser with that software.

Hopefully she doesnt have a Keylogger on your computer and shes not watching every dam thing you type. Alot of keyloggers I have found are started by going to start and then click run and then a popup will appear wanting a password for access.

So just becareful or she will be bum rushing you with info you dont want her to have..

Happy Hunting..Get search and destroy spybot

It will show you the location of any software that keep records etc and then tell you where it is located so you can go and delete it.

I had to do a wipe of all my free mail accts and chage passes to everything due to aminor mistake I made.

I don't have much to worry about but it sure beats the hassle for the next year of hearing "where you going? To see that ***** I BET! "

And beats saying um NO. Its a rub and tug!

TampaDave
04-05-08, 21:43
I made it across the bay to Aloha Spa off Ulmerton.

I got there a little before noon. Mamasan told me to come back in an hour. I went to lunch and was shown in. I got an hour's massage for $80. TS by mamasan and then she showed in Bebe. 5'4" maybe 110 lbs, very cute, sweet, very soft skin, and pretty good English. She gave a mediocre massage.

On the flip, she verified that I had been to a spa before, then negotiated. After she got more comfortable, she tossed some salad but I was not interested in that. We did some algebra and turned CBJ into the number 69. She turned out to be a cowgirl and showed me how she rides. Then, things went doggy to end.

Things were very nice and made for a nice day. There was a little up-sell, but I didn't mind. All told, not bad for about $$.

ChanchoMalo
04-05-08, 22:03
Friday was a busy night at the Pine Tree Spa in Largo. I got out of there feeling refreshed and completely drained for 1.80 FS!

Saw my favorite girl ever, Sophie! She was hot and sweet! A real "take charge" chick!

The other attendant came in to my room but left quickly. I think her name is Victoria. Hot body but not as pretty as Sophie.

If you're looking for a hot chick and great service, you have to visit Pine Tree.

Clinton Bush
04-10-08, 20:29
I tried Body Temple a while back and had "Jenny from Dallas". I'm guessing she was 40's about 5'3" ... a bit enhanced. I think they all come from Korea that way now.

Got there just before closing time so things were a bit rushed. Had an OK ts that might have been better if I got there with more time. She did provide a great lecture about the pacific rim that I really enjoyed and I opted for the standard HE. CBJ was definitely on the menu and perhaps more but I didn't partake. Overall a 6 or 10 but only because of the pacific rim tour. Tipped .4 plus .7 fee at door for hr.

Looking for a new experience. Please pm me with any recommendations.

CB

Bitchslap
04-12-08, 10:39
Well guys I was astonished at what I dreamnt about last night.

Amazed

I dreamed I visted the spring spa at ulmerton and belcher road.

I went in and and low and behold a amazing gal named "pm me for name" was standing there.

About 35yrs. 115lbs. Beautiful tits inflated and amazing.

Well I had seen her before at another location and only did the rub and tug but this time she was a bit more upfront about her services.

I walked in and dropped a hund and after the negos. I droped another hun. So the end total was 2 hun which I wasnt happy with but hell I had a good week and the extra hun wasnt really a issue. This could be had for less if ngod properly

Well let me tell you I was totally flabergasted at the acrobatics that I witnessed and the extra mile she went and her enthusiasm leel.

I spent the next half hour being a star of my favorite movie and her clean and just dam beautiful self was amazing. If I'm rambling its because I am.

Well I got a nice 10 min massage while little johnny was becoming more and more attentive then the fun began and it was just like the movies. Moving from one spot to the next. So after about a 30 min all was finished and I was cleaned up like a true asian palace king.

So I am Hi fiving myself in the mirrior because this is shit I only read about that never happens to me at this level as sometimes I feel like fuck I could have jacked my shitt off and saved my moola but not this time I was totaly fine and no regrets. So she walks back in and tells me to lie down again. Well I then got a massage that was pretty dam good but hey I'm biased after the recent events of the evening haha.

But I must say if anyone can vist this gal just pm me for her name she went by and you will not be dissapointed.

John Kelly
04-15-08, 18:57
Based on TampaDave's report, and some previous positive references, I ambled down to Aloha on Ulmerton this afternoon. Greeted at window by mama, then parked in sauna for about 10 minutes. Then mama administered TS, which was satisfactory. One strange aspect: after initial soaping and rinse while lying on back, she applied another liquid of some sort and rubbed it all over. First time I've ever encountered that anywhere, but what do I know? Then to room, where BeBe soon appeared. Mediocre massage, followed by stress relief. There was some salad-tossing, which is the first time I've ever had that. Heard about it a lot, but never experienced it firsthand. I didn't mind it none. Then she crawled over me to start a CBJ, conveniently offering me a box lunch, which was delightful. Between partaking of the box lunch, and her ministrations, I reached the promised land very quickly. She was actually disappointed that we arrived before we played boom-boom. She reminded me that next time we need to remember the boom-box. The cost was similar to Dave's, $$. This is rather higher than Osaka used to be, but in times of famine a man does what he has to do to survive. Aloha has my seal of approval.

Blazin 74
04-17-08, 00:48
Hey man you need to jump off that high horse of yours.

You sound like a complete asshole. You keep bitching about people not having enough posts under their belt blah blah blah like you're some grand master poster yourself. Trying to catch up to the big boy posters like R. C. By being a mouthy ass? You assume anyone who has less than 20 posts is an annoying cop? Pretty fucking ignorant.

You make a post about a pleasurable experience and then ***** about someone asking you for information privately? You don't want to answer a pm don't answer it. Or tell them not to ask you for info again. If you can't do either then don't post about your wonderful experiences.

"I want to take the time to tell people who read these posts. " Get the fuck outta here. Don't act like a "*****", like your Queen shit around here and give us your special bitchy post about how many pm's you get.

I hope you "real" senior members don't take offense at this response. I call it like I see it. Mr. Bitchslap is like that kid in school who wants to hang out with the big boys (you real SR. Posters), so he bullies the little boys (those of us with fewer posts) to make himself more. Whatever.

DISCLAIMER: Haven't had weed for 3 days, and thus cannot be held responsible for foul language, name calling, and acting as Bitchy as Bitchslap.

Peace

JB

I want to take the time to tell people who read these post or atleast my post...

If you have never ever ever posted or offered a example of your escapade ... or have no POST as in like less then 20 and there all replys like Yea nice find or great catch. 20 of these are not contributing to the fourm

I will not tell you gals names unless you contribute.

Stop asking with 2 post or 20 post and there all 3 word posts...

God dam cops are annoying

Throb Hard
04-17-08, 11:56
I don't like to post something that distracts from the main focus of this site but felt I needed to.

I can understand where some might think that way or be hesitant to provide info, however some of us don't have as much free time or the ability to combine "the hunt" with work and so are not able to post as many if any reports that might have helpful info for others and so we don't.

As for info on this site. I find it hard to get much info to help me on my quest some have gave some other sites to check out and I thank them. All I want is some help in finding somebody to provide relief of my stress and to be happy so I'm not starting any fights.

Quote from Bitchslap: I want to take the time to tell people who read these post or atleast my post...

If you have never ever ever posted or offered a example of your escapade ... or have no POST as in like less then 20 and there all replys like Yea nice find or great catch. 20 of these are not contributing to the fourm.

Stop asking with 2 post or 20 post and there all 3 word posts.

Throb Hard
04-17-08, 12:35
New to the AMPs, any special negotiation needed or words needed to convey what you wanted? I've driven by there dozens of times just never had the nerve to go. When I was younger I went to a massage parlor on Busch, which has since closed and enjoyed a wonderful dream where this total hottie danced for me and helped me with a HJ was expensive but at the age I was I gave it gladly. The whole time I spent waiting before she came in the first time and then left and came in again I was just completely nervous afraid of being scammed or caught in some kind of trap set by the cops, but left relieved and happy. Tried to go back later on in the year and they were shut down and ever since never been to a massage parlor of any kind. Just looking for some pointers and good places.

Thanks

Greeted at window by mama, then parked in sauna for about 10 minutes. Then mama administered TS, which was satisfactory. One strange aspect: after initial soaping and rinse while lying on back, she applied another liquid of some sort and rubbed it all over. First time I've ever encountered that anywhere, but what do I know? Then to room, where BeBe soon appeared. Mediocre massage, followed by stress relief. Aloha has my seal of approval.

Throb Hard
04-17-08, 19:14
This is what I'm talking about. If he doesnt want us to pm him then put that he doesnt want responses from his posts if you less than whatever. I mean he says to pm him and all wtf! Why act like some stupid mf who wants every one to believe his posts with nothing to back it up?

This should be the last time I wander off the topic of this site. Thanks to all the real sr posters out there without the valuable info you share we would all be high n' dry.

I want to take the time to tell people who read these post or atleast my post.

If you have never ever ever posted or offered a example of your escapade ... or have no POST as in like less then 20 and there all replys like Yea nice find or great catch. 20 of these are not contributing to the fourm

Stop asking with 2 post or 20 post and there all 3 word posts...

Scooter68
04-18-08, 13:53
Visited Spring spa after seeing Bitchslap's dream about them and was very very happy. I think my dream was exactly the same as his except mine set me back $.8 total.

I had her name but never asked for her and never needed to. Just go visit if your interested and see how it goes and report back. If your doubting Bitchslap's dream then don't go but, I am backing him up and hope to have the dream again.

Scooter

Amazed

I went in and and low and behold a amazing gal named "pm me for name" was standing there.

Well I had seen her before at another location and only did the rub and tug but this time she was a bit more upfront about her services.

I walked in and dropped a hund and after the negos. I droped another hun. So the end total was 2 hun which I wasnt happy with but hell I had a good week and the extra hun wasnt really a issue. This could be had for less if ngod properly

Well let me tell you I was totally flabergasted at the acrobatics that I witnessed and the extra mile she went and her enthusiasm leel.

I spent the next half hour being a star of my favorite movie and her clean and just dam beautiful self was amazing. If I'm rambling its because I am.

Well I got a nice 10 min massage while little johnny was becoming more and more attentive then the fun began and it was just like the movies. Moving from one spot to the next. So after about a 30 min all was finished and I was cleaned up like a true asian palace king.

So I am Hi fiving myself in the mirrior because this is shit I only read about that never happens to me at this level as sometimes I feel like fuck I could have jacked my shitt off and saved my moola but not this time I was totaly fine and no regrets. So she walks back in and tells me to lie down again. Well I then got a massage that was pretty dam good but hey I'm biased after the recent events of the evening haha.

But I must say if anyone can vist this gal just pm me for her name she went by and you will not be dissapointed.

Bone Yard
04-18-08, 14:00
Look at this post from a senior member in the Orlando forum;

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=640694&postcount=1434

New to the AMPs, any special negotiation needed or words needed to convey what you wanted? I've driven by there dozens of times just never had the nerve to go. When I was younger I went to a massage parlor on Busch, which has since closed and enjoyed a wonderful dream where this total hottie danced for me and helped me with a HJ was expensive but at the age I was I gave it gladly. The whole time I spent waiting before she came in the first time and then left and came in again I was just completely nervous afraid of being scammed or caught in some kind of trap set by the cops, but left relieved and happy. Tried to go back later on in the year and they were shut down and ever since never been to a massage parlor of any kind. Just looking for some pointers and good places.

Thanks

Blazin 74
04-19-08, 15:58
I didn't mean to imply his post wasn't true. I've actually read many of his past posts and he offers great info about his dreams. If I did not believe him I'd never have sent him a pm for some info.

My problem is with his high and mighty attitude towards members with less posts than him. He's always saying some smart ass shit to people who don't know proper etiquette on this forum instead of being helpful to them.

He could of very politely told me he wouldn't give me info until I had more posts and I wouldn't have said a word.

Some of us have wives and kids and aren't able to go running all over as much as others, and that makes the guys with few posts cops? Fucking idiot.

I have never had any problems with "REAL" Sr. Members with triple and quadruple the posts that he has, They have all answered my PM's with no problems whatsoever and some great info. I thank you guys for that by the way.

Get real Bitchslap, a cop isn't going to waste his time PM'ing some asshole for info because you already posted the when and where. For someone with "so much experience" as you, you sure do like to show your ignorance. Please stop letting everyone know how stupid you are.

I asked you if there was an American girl instead of An Asian because I live right down the road from them but hadn't stopped in because last time the asian lady was 100yrs old.

You used the PM to jump on your soapbox and tell everyone how cool you are because all these stupid newbs are pming you after your post. What did you expect to happen? You have more posts LOL.

You need to be Bitchslapped, because you surely won't recognize when you're wrong much less apologize for being a Prick.

Visited Spring spa after seeing Bitchslap's dream about them and was very very happy. I think my dream was exactly the same as his except mine set me back $.8 total.

I had her name but never asked for her and never needed to. Just go visit if your interested and see how it goes and report back. If your doubting Bitchslap's dream then don't go but, I am backing him up and hope to have the dream again.

Scooter

Clinton Bush
04-21-08, 00:49

Amazed

Hahaha...Pissed that I didn't get his pm sooner. Bitchslap, I owe you big time for sending me to a truly mind blowing incredible experience !!! This girl was incredible and more FUN than I ever had at any amp. Sweet, sexy, saucy, adventurous, acrobatic, bawdy, multi-talented, smart, GFE, responsive, enthusiastic, she went the extra mile to assure that I was very satisfied.

Words can not describe it. 60 minutes of pure pleasure from the first kiss at the door, through the incredible table shower, to the massage, through all the preliminaries to the toe curling Grand Finale. A truly great time for $$ and well worth every penny. Bitchslap, you are da man!!! Thanks again !!!

CB

ps- thanks to Scooter68 for his info as well. Scooter said "I hope to have this dream again". Me too, if my heart and other body parts can handle it.

Scooter68
04-21-08, 08:09
You are very welcome CB. I'll be re-living that dream again this week.

Scooter

Hahaha...Pissed that I didn't get his pm sooner. Bitchslap, I owe you big time for sending me to a truly mind blowing incredible experience !!! This girl was incredible and more FUN than I ever had at any amp. Sweet, sexy, saucy, adventurous, acrobatic, bawdy, multi-talented, smart, GFE, responsive, enthusiastic, she went the extra mile to assure that I was very satisfied.

Words can not describe it. 60 minutes of pure pleasure from the first kiss at the door, through the incredible table shower, to the massage, through all the preliminaries to the toe curling Grand Finale. A truly great time for $$ and well worth every penny. Bitchslap, you are da man!!! Thanks again !!!

CB

ps- thanks to Scooter68 for his info as well. Scooter said "I hope to have this dream again". Me too, if my heart and other body parts can handle it.

Lagermorph
04-22-08, 09:23
I decided to try Aloha at Ulmerton last weekend, just for a change of pace. Let me tell you, it was well worth the trip. I got there and there was some remodeling going on, but I was the only customer. The mamasan introduced me to BeBe, a 5'5" young hottie. She is very thin, but extremely toned with amazing legs.

BeBe gave me the TS and spent the time askig me the usual, "Have you been here before? When were you here? Who did you see? " After I answered her to her satisfaction and the average TS was done, we went back to the room. This is what puts Aloha over the top for me, these rooms are very spacious, with a mirror set on the wall behind the massage table. I negotiated a bit with her to bring her down from the $$ she wanted.

We started with me face down and a sensual journey to the pacific rim, followed by CBJ and 69. She went into a very theatrical cowgirl, giving me a good show and even semming to do it for herself as she was watching us in the mirror for most of the time. It ended, as theses things normally do, by going to the dogs (or doggie, as the case may be).

I have to say thank you to all the posters that tipped me to this place, as it was well worth the trip over the bridge.