PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

BadMonkeyBad
01-07-15, 12:13
Holy Shit. 10+ years. Now that s LONGGGGG time lurker.

Stay Safe.

Harry P.Yeah, now that you point it out, Harry that's one hell of a distinction. LOL. Paranoia kept me from ever posting. It took one unbelievably shit experience to pull me in. Safety first indeed.

Call234
01-07-15, 16:40
I got a call from the VIP spa in Largo today and said they were open. I drove by about a week ago and saw a hot Asian and stopped by. She took my number and said she would call when she opens. I can't get out there for a few days but hope someone can report back. She said 2 girls working. The place is on Walsingham road.Thanks for letting us know. I liked the place in the past.

JsTampa
01-08-15, 08:28
Well, Anticipation get the better of me. I could not hold out any more and decided to take a ride to Largo last night to visit the old stomping grounds of VIP. I'm glad I did. House special is 70 for the hour and 50 for the half, (she said is was only special a special price for a little while). I was luckily enough to draw the very sexy Angel. I only had time for the half hour but she made it worth while. From the short while I was there I learned one thing, She doesn't use the words "NO" or "STOP".

When I have more time to head back I will keep exploring the other talent.

Thanks for letting us know. I liked the place in the past.

Call234
01-09-15, 18:15
Well, Anticipation get the better of me. I could not hold out any more and decided to take a ride to Largo last night to visit the old stomping grounds of VIP. I'm glad I did. House special is 70 for the hour and 50 for the half, (she said is was only special a special price for a little while). I was luckily enough to draw the very sexy Angel. I only had time for the half hour but she made it worth while. From the short while I was there I learned one thing, She doesn't use the words "NO" or "STOP".

When I have more time to head back I will keep exploring the other talent.Thanks for the report. I will try to visit there soon as well. Stay safe.

Sandstorm20
01-10-15, 10:18
Just paid a visit today & drew Christine. Mimi is also on the rotation. 80 house ($5 bucks if you use a credit card) & $100 tip for the full menu.

Enjoy.Just called hoping I'd have a session with Christine, but was told she is gone for now. Mimi is available though, and new girl, Sugar I think. I've never been with Mimi or seen her, and was wondering about the physical aspect. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks in advance. !!

SS.

Pink Chaser
01-10-15, 12:32
Just called hoping I'd have a session with Christine, but was told she is gone for now. Mimi is available though, and new girl, Sugar I think. I've never been with Mimi or seen her, and was wondering about the physical aspect. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks in advance. !!

SS.I would also like to hear about Sugar, I don't think she has ever worked there before as far as I know.

Jaws Iii
01-10-15, 15:43
Just made the acquaintance of Angel at VIP. Reasonably attractive, average build, small but nicely natural breasts, states her age is 33. She gave what was probably the best actual massage I have ever had in an AMP. She located my seriously knotted up neck and shoulder muscles and worked on them relentlessly. Her English is reasonably good and she is happy both to talk and to be quiet, a rare combination. She told me she was Chinese so I was concerned about the services that were offered. I need not have been, as she provided a full and enthusiastic menu. She was determined to please and had an easy way about her. She is uncertain how long she will be there as it depends on how busy she is. I offered her $.3 which she accepted immediately, but gave her an extra .2 for her efforts. Did not see the other girl working there. Good experience, will repeat, but won't quit going to other AMPs.

FlGuyTampa21
01-11-15, 12:35
The 4 shops Utopia, TLC, Zodiac and Studio X have been good for me. I have heard from one of the former girls that worked there, that the owner is an asshole. Sometimes he makes the girls take a breathalyzer. He fines them alot of money too. You have be out when your time is up or the girl gets fined. Cameras in the hallways so he knows how much time has gone by. But he keeps the ads going, so you know always know who is working. I have met 3 girls there and had a good time with all. (Although I have always wanted to meet Anna. She can be posted on a Sunday, but never show up. Imaginary I guess.).

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rise-and-shine-make-us-your-first-stop-today-private-rooms-and-movies-walk-ins-welcome-4-locs/11670117

As for Tampa strip clubs, you have to know your research. It is always hit or miss until the girls trust you. I have had good luck at Pink Pony. At Mons and 2001 extras will be rare. My best catch was at Rachels, nothing in the club. But met a girl who spent the night for $$ Don't forget Scarletts. I have never liked it, but it is well reviewed.

I am not so sure about the 4 shops though. Utopia, etc. The one independent shop is owned by a mental case woman who I once saw standing out in the street on Ulmerton waving a sign that said 'prostitution' in front of Utopia. The cops chased her a way. But while talking about the four shops. I hear that the guy that owns them is not a person I would trust with anything. A while back. Maybe a year or two ago. A girl there told me that he got mad at her because he either saw or heard her let a customer get away without buying a session. He is all about the money. The gal that owns FT and TG has helped a lot of girls that were in trouble get their lives together. It is a different atmosphere altogether. I have not had a bad session there, but I am sure that if you did not hit it off with the attendant, or if she did not trust you, you might not have the same experience I have had when visiting the Tampa-Clearwater area, which I will be doing next week. Can't wait to stop by FT and see my ATF. Might even bring her lunch again! So here is serious advice -.

1) If you go in and do not see an attendant that you would like to relax with, leave. Think with the big head and try the other shop or come back another time. No sense in wasting money and walking out totally pissed.

2) if you want to be unknown and off the cameras and have a relaxing time, go to FT or TG and avoid the other places.

3) If you like the Oriental Massages, PT is consistently rated good by everybody (although I have not been there and cannot vouch for it personally. I am not into the Oriental Massage thing), and.

4) If you prefer the strip club thing, and can afford the inflated prices or just like to watch the girls move around on stage, try Atlantis or Diamond Dolls for the friendliest girls, and try Oz for the best looking ones. But don't expect much privacy at Oz, and the strip clubs are experts at cleaning out your wallet. Plus, for what it is worth, Oz is more pricey with less privacy than the others.

I would avoid the other clubs and shops in Tampa-St. Pete personally. Avoid Angels. Big rip off place. Nice owner though. Don't know how the new owners at Mile High and at BA South are doing with the clubs. Have not been in there since they changed ownership, But that being said, I have been in almost all of the other places over the past few years, and I read that once in a while things can be nice at other places, especially if you get the right dancer. So my final advice is to read the other posts and trust the Sr guys more than the newbies. Some of the newbies are obviously shills. Plus you can verify some of the stuff on The Other Site, as they say. If you don't know what the other site is, PM me.

I will be in town next week and will update if I find any changes in the way things have been. You Tampa area guys don't know how good you got it. Nice girls and affordable prices for a relaxing experience. BTW, I hope Mia is still working at FT.

That is some good advice. Over the years, I have been to all but one of the shops in Pinellas, and 20+ of the AMPs in Pinellas. I generally have a good time at the AMPs and at the shops. There are so many choices, that if you have a bad time at one place, just visit another till you find one that you like. With repeat visits at the AMPs and the shops your experiences will usually improve. Read the board, and communicate with other members. Stay safe.

Malaprop
01-11-15, 17:13
The 4 shops Utopia, TLC, Zodiac and Studio X have been good for me. I have heard from one of the former girls that worked there, that the owner is an asshole. Sometimes he makes the girls take a breathalyzer. He fines them alot of money too. You have be out when your time is up or the girl gets fined. Cameras in the hallways so he knows how much time has gone by. But he keeps the ads going, so you know always know who is working. I have met 3 girls there and had a good time with all. (Although I have always wanted to meet Anna. She can be posted on a Sunday, but never show up. Imaginary I guess.).

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rise-and-shine-make-us-your-first-stop-today-private-rooms-and-movies-walk-ins-welcome-4-locs/11670117

As for Tampa strip clubs, you have to know your research. It is always hit or miss until the girls trust you. I have had good luck at Pink Pony. At Mons and 2001 extras will be rare. My best catch was at Rachels, nothing in the club. But met a girl who spent the night for $$ Don't forget Scarletts. I have never liked it, but it is well reviewed.I agree with everything posted here. I would add that I have had good luck with takeout at Oz though. Also at some luck at Atlantis and Diamond Dolls. Not much luck at the Tampa clubs except for a few years ago over at what is now Rachel's. I still prefer to relax at FT. But it is NOT a massage parlor. If you want massage try PT.

HawaiianD
01-12-15, 04:10
Thanks for the reviews. Saved me some time and $.Had a GREAT Time with Tiana. Will definitely be back. She was quite attentive and knew how to take care of the boys too.

Call234
01-12-15, 16:13
Just made the acquaintance of Angel at VIP. Reasonably attractive, average build, small but nicely natural breasts, states her age is 33. She gave what was probably the best actual massage I have ever had in an AMP. She located my seriously knotted up neck and shoulder muscles and worked on them relentlessly. Her English is reasonably good and she is happy both to talk and to be quiet, a rare combination. She told me she was Chinese so I was concerned about the services that were offered. I need not have been, as she provided a full and enthusiastic menu. She was determined to please and had an easy way about her. She is uncertain how long she will be there as it depends on how busy she is. I offered her $.3 which she accepted immediately, but gave her an extra .2 for her efforts. Did not see the other girl working there. Good experience, will repeat, but won't quit going to other AMPs.Thanks for the report. I stopped by there today, but while I was sitting in my car two other customers went in. I will try to go back again soon. Stay safe.

JsTampa
01-13-15, 08:51
Just made the acquaintance of Angel at VIP. Reasonably attractive, average build, small but nicely natural breasts, states her age is 33. She gave what was probably the best actual massage I have ever had in an AMP. She located my seriously knotted up neck and shoulder muscles and worked on them relentlessly. Her English is reasonably good and she is happy both to talk and to be quiet, a rare combination. She told me she was Chinese so I was concerned about the services that were offered. I need not have been, as she provided a full and enthusiastic menu. She was determined to please and had an easy way about her. She is uncertain how long she will be there as it depends on how busy she is. I offered her $.3 which she accepted immediately, but gave her an extra .2 for her efforts. Did not see the other girl working there. Good experience, will repeat, but won't quit going to other AMPs.Exactly the same experience I had with the same provider. I had 2 visits to her and she keeps getting better. She really does provide the full menu and she knows how to do it with a smile. She's doll. I still have not tried the other one there, I usually stick with a good thing. She's definitely a good thing.

Bad Habit
01-13-15, 08:53
Just made the acquaintance of Angel at VIP. Reasonably attractive, average build, small but nicely natural breasts, states her age is 33. She gave what was probably the best actual massage I have ever had in an AMP. She located my seriously knotted up neck and shoulder muscles and worked on them relentlessly. Her English is reasonably good and she is happy both to talk and to be quiet, a rare combination. She told me she was Chinese so I was concerned about the services that were offered. I need not have been, as she provided a full and enthusiastic menu. She was determined to please and had an easy way about her. She is uncertain how long she will be there as it depends on how busy she is. I offered her $.3 which she accepted immediately, but gave her an extra .2 for her efforts. Did not see the other girl working there. Good experience, will repeat, but won't quit going to other AMPs.Stopped in and saw Angel last week and the visit was awesome. Great massage and a great performance after the flip. She is a very passionate girl and is even into talking dirty which was a first for me at an AMP. CBJ, multiple positions, very flexible and very aggressive. Not quite as pretty as the PT girls but she makes up for it with her enthusiasm. Said she is from Las Vegas and I was afraid that her expectations would be unreasonable but she was happy with 1. 2 tip after. 7 for the hour which is typical in my opinion for this caliber of performance in our area. Think I might be a frequent flyer with her.

Solitaryfin
01-13-15, 11:36
Anyone know where Chelsea, formerly at FT, is now? If anywhere? I enjoyed her enthusiasm.

Call234
01-13-15, 15:12
Just called hoping I'd have a session with Christine, but was told she is gone for now. Mimi is available though, and new girl, Sugar I think. I've never been with Mimi or seen her, and was wondering about the physical aspect. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks in advance. !!

SS.I saw Mimi once in 2013. While I truly don't remember much about her, I remember that she was attractive, and her looks were comparable to the regular ladies at PT. I do remember that it was a good session, and that I would be happy to see her again. I wish I could give you more information. Stay safe.

Call234
01-13-15, 15:30
Exactly the same experience I had with the same provider. I had 2 visits to her and she keeps getting better. She really does provide the full menu and she knows how to do it with a smile. She's doll. I still have not tried the other one there, I usually stick with a good thing. She's definitely a good thing.JsTampa. Thanks for your multiple reports about VIP, and thanks to the other members who reported on VIP as well. I visited VIP, and drew the other lady who is working there, Summer. Similar to the reports about Angel, I had an excellent session with Summer and look forward to seeing her again. She was attractive and on the tall side. She took very good care of me from beginning to end. From my experience and from the reports, I get the impression that they are trying hard at VIP to be more successful since they reopened. I look forward to future visits.

Call234
01-13-15, 15:34
One last post. Does anyone know the current lineup at Smile? The last time I visited, in mid November, I saw Pepsi. Thanks in advance.

Clinton Bush
01-14-15, 00:40
One last post. Does anyone know the current lineup at Smile? The last time I visited, in mid November, I saw Pepsi. Thanks in advance.Back in town for a few days. I stopped by Smile and only Kim was working. Been there, done that. Sophia, the old mamasan is gone and Lin, the new chubby mamasan was not there.

Stopped at Golden Spa and drew a new girl Ci-Ci. Maybe 5'5" late 20's spinner with curly hair. Looks more Hawaiian than Korean. She tried hard and gave a good rub and let the air out of little Clinton on the flip. Nice ass and pretty face but I personally prefer older MILF types with big tits like Emily. If you like young spinners, then she is your girl. Interestingly, a sign in the room says if any of the girls try to hit you up for larger than normal tips report it to the manager (Emily) so they must have had some problems with some of the girls recently. Yuki was not there. I don't know any of the other girls who work there.

Stopped at Body Temple and drew Mi, a 40's short lady with be / see cups and long hair. Very Good massage. But had to tell her to slow down and ease up after the flip. Felt like Junior was in a taffy pulling contest until I got her to ease up. Too fast and too rushed. Won't repeat. She confirmed ex-mamasan and one of my favorite people Kathy is still the owner, though she is hardly ever there. Place is still the cleanest spa in Tampa Bay. Two other girls there - 1 the frumpy new mamasan who I think is related to Kathy somehow and a really nice looking young girl maybe early 30's who looked well worth checking out.

CB out.

Call234
01-14-15, 17:56
Back in town for a few days. I stopped by Smile and only Kim was working. Been there, done that. Sophia, the old mamasan is gone and Lin, the new chubby mamasan was not there.

Stopped at Golden Spa and drew a new girl Ci-Ci. Maybe 5'5" late 20's spinner with curly hair. Looks more Hawaiian than Korean. She tried hard and gave a good rub and let the air out of little Clinton on the flip. Nice ass and pretty face but I personally prefer older MILF types with big tits like Emily. If you like young spinners, then she is your girl. Interestingly, a sign in the room says if any of the girls try to hit you up for larger than normal tips report it to the manager (Emily) so they must have had some problems with some of the girls recently. Yuki was not there. I don't know any of the other girls who work there.

Stopped at Body Temple and drew Mi, a 40's short lady with be / see cups and long hair. Very Good massage. But had to tell her to slow down and ease up after the flip. Felt like Junior was in a taffy pulling contest until I got her to ease up. Too fast and too rushed. Won't repeat. She confirmed ex-mamasan and one of my favorite people Kathy is still the owner, though she is hardly ever there. Place is still the cleanest spa in Tampa Bay. Two other girls there - 1 the frumpy new mamasan who I think is related to Kathy somehow and a really nice looking young girl maybe early 30's who looked well worth checking out.

CB out.CB. As always thanks for your excellent report.

KenVetteman
01-15-15, 20:50
Had a session with a new lady at FT this morning. Her name is Samantha and she does a super job.

Sandstorm20
01-16-15, 02:50
I saw Mimi once in 2013. While I truly don't remember much about her, I remember that she was attractive, and her looks were comparable to the regular ladies at PT. I do remember that it was a good session, and that I would be happy to see her again. I wish I could give you more information. Stay safe.Thanks for the info. !! Guess I'll give her a try soon and report back.

SS.

Member #5175
01-18-15, 02:58
Stopped in the other day at BT and saw Mi. She was great, really easygoing. Good TS, good massage, not up for FS, so went with BBBJ. She's really good with her hands, I'll probably repeat soon.

MauroMin
01-18-15, 12:16
CB. As always thanks for your excellent report.Hi just saw CiCi at Golden Spa. Think she is actually in her 30's, thin.

And pretty for AMP girls. She was excellent. Opted for full service and left satisfied. Well worth the trip.

Bad Habit
01-18-15, 13:24
Exactly the same experience I had with the same provider. I had 2 visits to her and she keeps getting better. She really does provide the full menu and she knows how to do it with a smile. She's doll. I still have not tried the other one there, I usually stick with a good thing. She's definitely a good thing.Been back several times and she gets less inhibited each time. She cusses like a longshoreman and is fricking wild. I'm thinking about moving to China after seeing this girl. LOL.

Jay Day94
01-18-15, 20:01
My third visit overall with Morgan, I like her personality and she is the petite spinner type I like, always have a nice conversation and standard services with her. She has been sick recently and is down about 10 pounds. According to her she is feeling better and should get her weight back. Sad part is I thought she looked pretty good at her current weight. Nice tight body. 1. 6 donation and I will repeat when in town.

Been eyeing Sierra for a while and I was able to finally catch up with her. Called ahead to confirm she was available and I was assured she was. I arrived on time and was greeted by Lyndzy. I told her I was here for Sierra and she got her for me with no fuss. She said maybe I could see her next time. Greeted by Sierra, very pretty girl and another with the body type I like. She is friendly and will talk but doesn't initiate a lot of conversation. No biggie. Gave the donation of 1. 6 and received all the standard services, all covered. I will definitely see her again.

I have seen Crystal in the past and will repeat with her in the future if our schedules mesh next time I'm in town.

I would be interested in seeing Sabrina if anyone has positive things to say.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/splce-up-your-happy-hour-vlslt-1-stress-relief-centers-staffed-with-only-top-shelf-glrls-5-locs/12051116

Raider71
01-19-15, 13:38
Hi just saw CiCi at Golden Spa. Think she is actually in her 30's, thin.

And pretty for AMP girls. She was excellent. Opted for full service and left satisfied. Well worth the trip.I used to frequent Golden. Cici sounds interesting any rules? What were the damages. Thanks.

DaveForte
01-19-15, 18:39
I was told by a reliable source the 4 shops are opening a butt fuck shop. I now see an ad for it. Pandora's. I'm not into anal myself but if you are please forego posting about it.

M.Has anyone checked out the new shop yet?

Clinton Bush
01-19-15, 22:04
I used to frequent Golden. Cici sounds interesting any rules? What were the damages. Thanks.No rules (except standard AMP rules. All covered, no trip to the greek isles) - standard Pinellas County tipping of 1. 2 for everything. Cici has a softer look with nice curly hair, a cute face, a beautiful smile and a thin spinner body. Personally, I think she looks more Hawaiian than "Asian". She tries very hard to please. Unlike many AMP girls, Cici can actually engage in an intelligent conversation on any topic or remain quiet if that is what you prefer. If you like a wholesome looking young pretty girl with a beautiful smile, then Cici is your girl.

CB.

Abe Lincoln2
01-19-15, 22:09
Has anyone checked out the new shop yet?Don't think the travel shop is open yet (travel to the islands).

Nekidinflorida
01-20-15, 11:14
Stopped in the other day at BT and saw Mi. She was great, really easygoing. Good TS, good massage, not up for FS, so went with BBBJ. She's really good with her hands, I'll probably repeat soon.Was she older? Any stat info would be helpful.

Thanks!

Eye Myt
01-20-15, 17:29
Why is this known as a butt Fuck shop. Sorry to sound dumb, but I don't understand how we got to this name.

Clinton Bush
01-21-15, 01:57
Was she older? Any stat info would be helpful.

Thanks!I would say Mi is around 50 years old, short 5'1 and be / see cups. Pleasant lady with good massage skills if that's all you are looking for but unless you like a strong fast rub and tug akin to a cow milking, you may not be happy on the flip. I'd say a 4 or 5 out of 10 and personally would not repeat. Just wondering. I have seen other reviews for a Mia at Body Temple. Us this the same lady or are they 2 different ladies?

If you are looking for a mature AMP provider, Kim at Smile Spa rocked my boat last night. I prefer older providers and Mamasans as they have more experience and skills. They also generally work harder to earn your business rather than rely solely on their looks like many young gals. Kim is skinny, about 50 with large see+ bolt-ons. Her massage skills are not as good as Mi, but I got a nice backrub and hey, who really goes for the massage?

Kim really knows how to handle things after the flip. She removed her sexy low cut dress and revealed her nice firm big bolt ons. I took a long glance and just then, I saw a baloney pony gallop by. She hopped on for a long ride. Kim reminds me a lot of Annie Oakley. She is a real expert cowgirl and there is a lot of shooting. She took it fast then slow then very slow after a snake appeared and caused the pony to buck up and down. Fifteen minutes later, I came to realize that I was in a sticky situation. She cleaned up the mess I made and rubbed my back some more to relax me. I soon got excited and reloaded my kentucky long rifle so she could show off some more of her Annie Oakley cowgirl skills. She mounted another horse. It might have been a trojan horse. I'm not sure. And she again rode up and down and up and down and up and down. What a ride! Another ten minutes later, I shuddered as I came to the same conclusion again. Kim had left me totally drained. I did not have even a drop of energy left so Kim brought me a cold bottle of water to re-hydrate. I came to find she totally relaxed my stiff aching muscles and I was fully satisfied with her services which fully relaxed me. If you are looking for a 100% chance of relaxation, you can probably come and get the same full range of service for a 1. 2 tip. Unless your last name is Cheney or Butkus or Nixon, because if you are a "Dick" you might not get good service from her. But then again, you just might.

CB.

Clinton Bush
01-21-15, 02:05
Why is this known as a butt Fuck shop. Sorry to sound dumb, but I don't understand how we got to this name.Perhaps it was because the name "Buddies of Largo" was already taken.

CB.

Call234
01-21-15, 03:04
I would say Mi is around 50 years old, short 5'1 and be / see cups. Pleasant lady with good massage skills if that's all you are looking for but unless you like a strong fast rub and tug akin to a cow milking, you may not be happy on the flip. I'd say a 4 or 5 out of 10 and personally would not repeat. Just wondering. I have seen other reviews for a Mia at Body Temple. Us this the same lady or are they 2 different ladies?

If you are looking for a mature AMP provider, Kim at Smile Spa rocked my boat last night. I prefer older providers and Mamasans as they have more experience and skills. They also generally work harder to earn your business rather than rely solely on their looks like many young gals. Kim is skinny, about 50 with large see+ bolt-ons. Her massage skills are not as good as Mi, but I got a nice backrub and hey, who really goes for the massage?

Kim really knows how to handle things after the flip. She removed her sexy low cut dress and revealed her nice firm big bolt ons. I took a long glance and just then, I saw a baloney pony gallop by. She hopped on for a long ride. Kim reminds me a lot of Annie Oakley. She is a real expert cowgirl and there is a lot of shooting. She took it fast then slow then very slow after a snake appeared and caused the pony to buck up and down. Fifteen minutes later, I came to realize that I was in a sticky situation. She cleaned up the mess I made and rubbed my back some more to relax me. I soon got excited and reloaded my kentucky long rifle so she could show off some more of her Annie Oakley cowgirl skills. She mounted another horse. It might have been a trojan horse. I'm not sure. And she again rode up and down and up and down and up and down. What a ride! Another ten minutes later, I shuddered as I came to the same conclusion again. Kim had left me totally drained. I did not have even a drop of energy left so Kim brought me a cold bottle of water to re-hydrate. I came to find she totally relaxed my stiff aching muscles and I was fully satisfied with her services which fully relaxed me. If you are looking for a 100% chance of relaxation, you can probably come and get the same full range of service for a 1. 2 tip. Unless your last name is Cheney or Butkus or Nixon, because if you are a "Dick" you might not get good service from her. But then again, you just might.

CB.I think Mi and Mia at BT are the same person. Your description seems accurate for the "Mia" I saw there recently. I had a better session than it seemed you had with her, but no comparison to Tina from the past.

EdgeRunner
01-21-15, 08:18
Would someone tell me where Smile is located thank you.

Raider71
01-21-15, 09:02
Would someone tell me where Smile is located thank you.Ulmerton and Starkey SW corner next to ihop.

Call234
01-21-15, 11:24
Would someone tell me where Smile is located thank you.On the south side of Ulmerton Road just west of Belcher Road in an office complex.

Raider71
01-21-15, 13:08
Hi just saw CiCi at Golden Spa. Think she is actually in her 30's, thin.

And pretty for AMP girls. She was excellent. Opted for full service and left satisfied. Well worth the trip.I had a couple of questions sent you a pm. Thanks pm back.

Member #4875
01-23-15, 19:12
I just found out today that she quit the 4 shops. Thought I'd get the word out. And NO, I don't know why.

Gpower
01-27-15, 14:34
Due to geographic location I decided to TOFTT and visit this relatively new spa located on Central and 43rd Street in St. Pete. The only positive is the fact that this place was impeccably clean. Walked in to be greeted by a middle aged Korean named Kim and a chubbydisinterested younger girl sitting watching a Korean video on a laptop. I followed Kim into massage room against my better instincts and paid $60 for a half hour. No table shower or steam room available. Thereafter I received a complete lackluster crappy massage and an equally crappy HJ. Laid down $. 3 as a tip and she asked for more at which point I took back ten and left the premises. This is the type of establishment that does not belong in business. A complete waste of time. I should have just gone to PT where I always get my money's worth.

Call234
01-27-15, 22:08
Due to geographic location I decided to TOFTT and visit this relatively new spa located on Central and 43rd Street in St. Pete. The only positive is the fact that this place was impeccably clean. Walked in to be greeted by a middle aged Korean named Kim and a chubbydisinterested younger girl sitting watching a Korean video on a laptop. I followed Kim into massage room against my better instincts and paid $60 for a half hour. No table shower or steam room available. Thereafter I received a complete lackluster crappy massage and an equally crappy HJ. Laid down $. 3 as a tip and she asked for more at which point I took back ten and left the premises. This is the type of establishment that does not belong in business. A complete waste of time. I should have just gone to PT where I always get my money's worth.Thanks so much for the report. I have considered visiting that AMP just for variety. After your report, I will never waste my time there. Stay safe.

JsTampa
01-28-15, 20:37
Been back several times and she gets less inhibited each time. She cusses like a longshoreman and is fricking wild. I'm thinking about moving to China after seeing this girl. LOL.Well, I know Angels exist. I have found one at VIP. I stopped by today to spend a few heavenly minutes with her and she took me to heaven. I've seen this Angel several times now and each time she gets better and better. Her massage was so wonderful after several days of back breaking work I've had lately, she worked each and every kink out. After that she really did her job. She is one of the sweetest I have met.

I used to try the Korean shops in the past and I gave up. First the house fee is 80 and the lackluster massage given just sucks. It usually turns out to be 15 minutes of light rubbing and then the flip with quick endings. Yea, the girls look good but for my money I want a superb massage followed by a full GFE. This Angel knows how to do both.

If anyone has information on Pandora and if they offer tours to Greece please PM me and let me know, I may venture out and give it a try. Until then I'll stick to what I like, my little Angel.

BryantStPete
01-28-15, 20:58
Thanks for the report.

What is her name and damage?

Well, I know Angels exist. I have found one at VIP. I stopped by today to spend a few heavenly minutes with her and she took me to heaven. I've seen this Angel several times now and each time she gets better and better. Her massage was so wonderful after several days of back breaking work I've had lately, she worked each and every kink out. After that she really did her job. She is one of the sweetest I have met.

I used to try the Korean shops in the past and I gave up. First the house fee is 80 and the lackluster massage given just sucks. It usually turns out to be 15 minutes of light rubbing and then the flip with quick endings. Yea, the girls look good but for my money I want a superb massage followed by a full GFE. This Angel knows how to do both.

If anyone has information on Pandora and if they offer tours to Greece please PM me and let me know, I may venture out and give it a try. Until then I'll stick to what I like, my little Angel.

JsTampa
01-28-15, 21:21
Thanks for the report.

What is her name and damage?Her name happens to be Angel. 70 door and 120 more for tip. Not sure damage for first visit. Should be about the same.

CarlinStPete
01-30-15, 23:51
Who is at PT right now?

JoeBlackFL
01-31-15, 13:50
Her name happens to be Angel. 70 door and 120 more for tip. Not sure damage for first visit. Should be about the same.Long time lurker, first time poster. Just wish to say thanks to everyone over the years for all the great tips given. Now I feel since I'm divorced I can share in some of my experiences.

I saw Angel and was very pleased with entire visit. She seems to really care about her performance. She started with a wonderful table shower that followed by a wonderful massage. On the flip it was exactly as others posted. She really is someone I will be spending time with in the future. I caught a glimpse of the other girl working and if Angel was not rock solid I would take her for a spin one time.

FYI. I stopped by Q massage on highway 60 near costco. Not an experience I would repeat. The massage was actually ok for an much older provider but the flip was boring. Just a quick shake. She did it like she was in a race to the finish. I asked her to slow down several times but she only got faster.

Mahg Siva
01-31-15, 22:22
Had a session with Vallory from 4 (now 5) shops.

Looks 10.

Attitude 10.

Performance 10.

Overall rating 10.

She said she was 21 years old and has the body of a 21 year old.. Hot. She was a bit reticent at first which is understandable given her age and experience in the biz. However she got into our session nicely after about ten minutes. My gut feeling is she won't stay in the biz very long as she is too nice of a person. What I am saying is if you want to sample the goods, you had better hurry.

M.

Pink Chaser
02-01-15, 12:33
Who is at PT right now?Just give them a call they will tell you that's what I always do. The number is on google maps and search.

GatoRay86
02-02-15, 10:12
Saw crystal at zodiac from the 5 shops now on the weekend. Nice visit to my suprise she gave me a BBBJ. Alot of people say she's not into it but I pretty much have my way with her guess YMMV. Any similar experiences with her.

Tampa30
02-02-15, 15:05
Saw crystal at zodiac from the 5 shops now on the weekend. Nice visit to my suprise she gave me a BBBJ. Alot of people say she's not into it but I pretty much have my way with her guess YMMV. Any similar experiences with her.Has anyone seen Ariel over there? Love her pictures (wonder if they are representative).

Arranim
02-04-15, 11:21
Is this V Spa off of Gulf to Bay still around I had a great time with Stacy a few months ago and I haven't seen any ads in a while just like to know before I make the drive.

FlBiker450
02-05-15, 02:19
Is this V Spa off of Gulf to Bay still around I had a great time with Stacy a few months ago and I haven't seen any ads in a while just like to know before I make the drive.I saw Stacy a few weeks ago and said they were moving, but never got new location. I tried old number with no reply.

HawaiianD
02-06-15, 04:40
WHich club is this fine strumpet located?

Looks 10.

Attitude 10.

Performance 10.

Overall rating 10.

She said she was 21 years old and has the body of a 21 year old.. Hot. She was a bit reticent at first which is understandable given her age and experience in the biz. However she got into our session nicely after about ten minutes. My gut feeling is she won't stay in the biz very long as she is too nice of a person. What I am saying is if you want to sample the goods, you had better hurry.

M.

Will5251
02-06-15, 10:10
I enjoy the more mature gals, so been eyeing this one. Can't find any info though. Anyone?

Thanks in advance!

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-sophisticated-dark-haired-vixen/6352961

KenVetteman
02-06-15, 12:25
I enjoy the more mature gals, so been eyeing this one. Can't find any info though. Anyone?

Thanks in advance!

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-sophisticated-dark-haired-vixen/6352961You will not go wrong seeing her PM for details.

FlBiker450
02-07-15, 19:12
I saw Stacy a few weeks ago and said they were moving, but never got new location. I tried old number with no reply.Enjoyed an amazing time with Stacy. They have moved, here is their new place and number.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-visit-the-v-studio-today-get-the-best-aromatherapy-session-from-the-best-staff/14139579

Call234
02-10-15, 21:05
Visited Aloha this week and saw Bebe. Very attractive lady with a natural body. Nice shape. Had a very good time and hope to see her again. Over the past few years Aloha has never disappointed me.

Call234
02-10-15, 21:12
Long time lurker, first time poster. Just wish to say thanks to everyone over the years for all the great tips given. Now I feel since I'm divorced I can share in some of my experiences.

I saw Angel and was very pleased with entire visit. She seems to really care about her performance. She started with a wonderful table shower that followed by a wonderful massage. On the flip it was exactly as others posted. She really is someone I will be spending time with in the future. I caught a glimpse of the other girl working and if Angel was not rock solid I would take her for a spin one time.

FYI. I stopped by Q massage on highway 60 near costco. Not an experience I would repeat. The massage was actually ok for an much older provider but the flip was boring. Just a quick shake. She did it like she was in a race to the finish. I asked her to slow down several times but she only got faster.Thanks for the report. I agree with you regarding the Massage parlor on Gulf to Bay (60). I went there once just out of curiosity. My experience was even less pleasurable than yours. The only option was self service. From what I remember they had a shower room, no table shower. I will not repeat. Just too many good options out there. Stay safe.

Meridian99
02-11-15, 01:07
WHich club is this fine strumpet located?Vallory hangs out at Utopia.

IspaMan
02-11-15, 12:27
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

JoeBlackFL
02-11-15, 21:35
Well, I was so happy to find Angel at VIP spa I figured I would never cheat on her with another Girl. I stopped in today to see her and she was busy for over an hour. I just could not wait. I decided to try Summer. I can't say which one I like better but I really do like both of them. Summer also gave a great massage with a wonderful finish. She took her time in the table shower and really washed every spot that needed washed. I opted for the oral special and I really enjoyed it. She really took her time and let me enjoy it as long as I needed. I know she will provide every service I would ask for on future visits. I tipped her $ and she was happy for it and I was happy to spend it.

I can't say who I like better so I may just switch each time I go. Hell, I may even see about both together.

Bad Habit
02-12-15, 11:37
Well, I was so happy to find Angel at VIP spa I figured I would never cheat on her with another Girl. I stopped in today to see her and she was busy for over an hour. I just could not wait. I decided to try Summer. I can't say which one I like better but I really do like both of them. Summer also gave a great massage with a wonderful finish. She took her time in the table shower and really washed every spot that needed washed. I opted for the oral special and I really enjoyed it. She really took her time and let me enjoy it as long as I needed. I know she will provide every service I would ask for on future visits. I tipped her $ and she was happy for it and I was happy to spend it.

I can't say who I like better so I may just switch each time I go. Hell, I may even see about both together.Summer is one fun lady. I love this place and these Chinese girls, standard prices but exemplar service.

John in Tampa
02-12-15, 14:20
I went to VIP this week. Haven't been there since before they closed.

I drew Summer for my session and she was great. She is good looking, trim, with reasonable bolt-ons and a very tight, ummm, "personality".

TS / BBBJ / covered RCG / covered CG / covered K9 / covered mish / HJ / & BBBJ finish.

1 hr = . 7 to the house.

I tipped 1. 00.

I have not had the chance to visit Angel yet, but plan to.

Have fun and keep the reports coming (or cumming).

JT.

Call234
02-12-15, 14:52
I went to VIP this week. Haven't been there since before they closed.

I drew Summer for my session and she was great. She is good looking, trim, with reasonable bolt-ons and a very tight, ummm, "personality".

TS / BBBJ / covered RCG / covered CG / covered K9 / covered mish / HJ / & BBBJ finish.

1 hr = . 7 to the house.

I tipped 1. 00.

I have not had the chance to visit Angel yet, but plan to.

Have fun and keep the reports coming (or cumming).

JT.I agree as well. Summer is one of the better providers I have seen lately. I have not seen Angel yet, but hope to in the near future. VIP is becoming one of my favorites.

Member #1658
02-13-15, 01:51
I've never been to VIP, but now I'm intrigued and must give it a try. Can anyone provide pictures and descriptions of Summer and Angel so I know who I'm asking for when I go in? I'm not a big fan of bolt-ons though. Are any of the good providers au-naturale?

Any tips on making them comfortable so I can get the full experience on the first visit would be very much appreciated. I'm kind of an amateur in the AMP scene.

DaMachine9
02-13-15, 05:44
Ok, so I've noticed the diff. Between these 2 is that obviously rave gender but most importantly, non AMP offers BBBJ than a typical AMP. Can anyone recommend places that are comparable as far as looks / reputation like the elite shops of Orange, Yoshiko, Crystal, Ocean, and Venus? What non AMP would you compate to these places but offer better menu and higher chance of BBBJ and especially the FS! Experience.

JsTampa
02-13-15, 07:54
I've never been to VIP, but now I'm intrigued and must give it a try. Can anyone provide pictures and descriptions of Summer and Angel so I know who I'm asking for when I go in? I'm not a big fan of bolt-ons though. Are any of the good providers au-naturale?

Any tips on making them comfortable so I can get the full experience on the first visit would be very much appreciated. I'm kind of an amateur in the AMP scene.The girls don't have pictures taken for obvious reasons. Just walk in the door, both girls are there. Give them both a try and confirm your favorite. For me it's a toss up. Angel is a hard core get down to business girl and will teach you a few things, she knows what she's doing and just keeps getting better every time I see her. Summer is also wonderful because she will really make you feel like a FULL GFE. She really will show you love while your with her.

Their both just so wonderful but different.

Member #1658
02-14-15, 01:00
The girls don't have pictures taken for obvious reasons. Just walk in the door, both girls are there. Give them both a try and confirm your favorite. For me it's a toss up. Angel is a hard core get down to business girl and will teach you a few things, she knows what she's doing and just keeps getting better every time I see her. Summer is also wonderful because she will really make you feel like a FULL GFE. She really will show you love while your with her.

Their both just so wonderful but different.So, it's just the two of them? It's not like there's 10 girls and I'm trying to find these two out of the group. ?

Thanks for the intel on the two different personalities. I like the GFE, but I'm not a bolt-on fan, so it may really be a toss-up for me. I think I'd probably try Angel first!

Jaws Iii
02-14-15, 10:42
So, it's just the two of them? It's not like there's 10 girls and I'm trying to find these two out of the group. ?

Thanks for the intel on the two different personalities. I like the GFE, but I'm not a bolt-on fan, so it may really be a toss-up for me. I think I'd probably try Angel first!If those are implants with Summer, I could not tell. I didn't ask, but they are very natural if they are augmented. I would not let that fact deter you.

DaMachine9
02-14-15, 13:44

Looks 10.

Attitude 10.

Performance 10.

Overall rating 10.

M.Did you receive BBBJ from your sessions / Vallory?

JsTampa
02-14-15, 23:20
If those are implants with Summer, I could not tell. I didn't ask, but they are very natural if they are augmented. I would not let that fact deter you.I agree, I don't think Summer has implants. They felt natural to me.

Raider71
02-15-15, 01:18
I stopped by there twice this week and they were closed. There is a sign that says they are closed for remodeling and will reopen when renovations are completed. I didn't see anyone working. My guess is they ran into the new regulations requiring the Massage Establishment Licensee pass a background check including fingerprinting. Hope they get past that and reopen.

Tonto Monger
02-15-15, 20:38
Took the plunge after reading the good reviews. Summer was working solo so the wait was a bit long. Very nice lady, got the job done for a reasonable rate. Nothing special IMHO, but I've been a regular of AMP heaven in Warren Ohio, so my bar is exceptionally high.

To those wondering, Summer absolutely, 100%, no doubt about it, has implants.

Might return, but will probably try other places.

Tonto.

Raider71
02-16-15, 00:52
Took the plunge after reading the good reviews. Summer was working solo so the wait was a bit long. Very nice lady, got the job done for a reasonable rate. Nothing special IMHO, but I've been a regular of AMP heaven in Warren Ohio, so my bar is exceptionally high.

Tonto.I agree Summer was nice the massage was good but everything else was mediocre. Not going to rush back.

Call234
02-16-15, 01:09

Tonto.Thanks for confirming that Summer has implants. On my one visit with her, I was pretty sure that they were implants, but after all the posts, I was questioning my memory. That being said, I had a great time with Summer, and definitely would like to see her again. YMMV with all of these ladies depending on chemistry, their mood that day, and how their day is going. Summer was one of the better providers I have seen lately. Stay safe.

Call234
02-16-15, 01:10
I stopped by there twice this week and they were closed. There is a sign that says they are closed for remodeling and will reopen when renovations are completed. I didn't see anyone working. My guess is they ran into the new regulations requiring the Massage Establishment Licensee pass a background check including fingerprinting. Hope they get past that and reopen.I hope so too. Golden has been a good place in the past. Thanks for the report.

Call234
02-16-15, 01:18
In the area, and in the mood for some variety, so I visited Good Spa. I drew Annie. I have seen her several times before. Very good massage. LMT quality. While this AMP is a limited services place, with repeat visits, I have been able to obtain a fairly reasonable range of services. This place never rushes things, and my sessions generally go over 1 hour. The hourly rate here is only 60. In my opinion, Good and Ping are the best limited services AMPs in Pinellas.

JsTampa
02-16-15, 16:55
Thanks for confirming that Summer has implants. On my one visit with her, I was pretty sure that they were implants, but after all the posts, I was questioning my memory. That being said, I had a great time with Summer, and definitely would like to see her again. YMMV with all of these ladies depending on chemistry, their mood that day, and how their day is going. Summer was one of the better providers I have seen lately. Stay safe.Well no I have a reason to rush back and see Summer. I need to confirm for myself real or fake. I tell you I really seemed to click with her. We had a great time.

DaMachine9
02-19-15, 07:58
Hey ya, wasn't sure if this was answered already or not. What is the current rate at these shop? Are the rates diff. From each one? Do they offer BBBJ FS? Whose the ace to see for overall exp. ?

MadMan9
02-19-15, 14:58
Just a heads up. I went to check out VIP after reading the good reviews. Just as I pulled in a guy with a clipboard and camera stepped out of a suv marked "A+ inspect it" and walked in the shop.

JimmyCumsALot
02-19-15, 22:24
Hey ya, wasn't sure if this was answered already or not. What is the current rate at these shop? Are the rates diff. From each one? Do they offer BBBJ FS? Whose the ace to see for overall exp. ?Utopia, Pandoras, Xtasty, TLC are 160 sperm tails for half and I believe 200 sperm tails for the hour (not sure because all I do is the half hour). My favorite spa is 5th Ave Spa. Half hour is 140 sperm tails. I don't do the mama san spa's because I'm not really into Asian girls.

Yes, some girls do offer BBBJ, but I found most do everything covered.

Lots of gems out there.

Pacer317
02-19-15, 22:28
Utopia, Pandoras, Xtasty, TLC are 160 sperm tails for half and I believe 200 sperm tails for the hour (not sure because all I do is the half hour). My favorite spa is 5th Ave Spa. Half hour is 140 sperm tails. I don't do the mama san spa's because I'm not really into Asian girls.

Lots of gems out there.I did not partake, but last time I wandered into the shops on Gandy I was quoted 220 for an hour. Was a bit rich for me at the time but I had no problem at all with the looks of the attendants I saw.

David C
02-19-15, 22:55
Utopia, Pandoras, Xtasty, TLC are 160 sperm tails for half and I believe 200 sperm tails for the hour (not sure because all I do is the half hour). My favorite spa is 5th Ave Spa. Half hour is 140 sperm tails. I don't do the mama san spa's because I'm not really into Asian girls.

Lots of gems out there.Do you have a link to the 5th Ave Spa? Could not find them in BP. Do you mean tranquility on the 5th Ave?

JimmyCumsALot
02-20-15, 02:18
Do you have a link to the 5th Ave Spa? Could not find them in BP. Do you mean tranquility on the 5th Ave?Here is the link.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-and-wildpetite-blonde-gf-type-5-star-provider-non-smoker-and-drug-free/13132773

I recommend Melissa. She has plenty of reviews on the other site.

John Certero
02-20-15, 14:53
Just a heads up. I went to check out VIP after reading the good reviews. Just as I pulled in a guy with a clipboard and camera stepped out of a suv marked "A+ inspect it" and walked in the shop.
It could have been someone hired by the department of state making sure the massage establishment was up to code etc. They routinely check license, insurance, advertising etc of licensed massage establishments. Probably not a big deal.

JsTampa
02-20-15, 15:39
It could have been someone hired by the department of state making sure the massage establishment was up to code etc. They routinely check license, insurance, advertising etc of licensed massage establishments. Probably not a big deal.A + inspect it is a commercial inspector hired by insurance companies to inspect properties for new commercial insurance policies or renewals. This was probably the building owner getting new insurance and they sent an inspector to check the property for any hazards or such. They will walk the entire property and take pictures and notes. Or it was a new policy for VIP. Either way they are a legit company and nothing to worry about.

Now go back and have a good time and report. Ask for Angel and be prepared to be rocked.

MrSunnyHills
02-21-15, 06:25

Lots of gems out there.Including the door charge, or in addition?

Meridian99
02-21-15, 11:11
Including the door charge, or in addition?All inclusive.

DaMachine9
02-21-15, 12:08
Anyone had a session with her at the shop? Does she offer BBBJ or CBJ? Not a lot reviews, but the ones that have mentioned her being one of the best newcomers out of the 5 shops.

buckhorn
02-21-15, 18:41
Anyone had a session with her at the shop? Does she offer BBBJ or CBJ? Not a lot reviews, but the ones that have mentioned her being one of the best newcomers out of the 5 shops.Saw her last week. CBJ, and very concerned about hygene. She is very sweet, young, and sexy. On par with most of the ladies at the 5 shops that I've seen.

JimmyCumsALot
02-21-15, 23:21
Including the door charge, or in addition?You can tip if you want, but I never do.

JimmyCumsALot
02-21-15, 23:28
Anyone had a session with her at the shop? Does she offer BBBJ or CBJ? Not a lot reviews, but the ones that have mentioned her being one of the best newcomers out of the 5 shops.She is a cool chick. She wiped my entire groin area with an alcohol wipe before the fun began. I got a kick out of that. She is a little bigger then I expected, not in a fat way. I did remember her begging me to bang her harder. She is a great gal, just not my body type (I like short and petite spinners). She is about 5'8" with more of an athletic body. Great attitude once you put her at ease (she is a bit skiddish at first).

TwoStepJohn
02-22-15, 11:52
She is a cool chick. She wiped my entire groin area with an alcohol wipe before the fun began. I got a kick out of that. She is a little bigger then I expected, not in a fat way. I did remember her begging me to bang her harder. She is a great gal, just not my body type (I like short and petite spinners). She is about 5'8" with more of an athletic body. Great attitude once you put her at ease (she is a bit skiddish at first).Anything on looks and experience with Carly or Cory at the 5 shops?

HardBall99
02-23-15, 01:58
I hope so too. Golden has been a good place in the past. Thanks for the report.As of last night Golden is back in business.

HotSauceFan6
02-24-15, 17:25
Anyone see Eden or Nikki from the 5 shops?

Haven't heard any reports from Victoria at ft / tg either.

Call234
02-25-15, 15:29
Visited PT this week and drew Terri. I had a very good session, above average even for PT standards. I had seen her before in the past, and while the past session was good, it was not memorable. After this session, I look forward to seeing her again soon. Mimi was also working when I was there. Stay safe.

Chiksika
02-26-15, 12:28
Gents,

I've been out of commission for a while, due to dealing with a long-term affliction I was suffering from, known as 'terminal marriage. ' I've seen been cured (divorce) and now decided to indulge again.

I started off with a quick Backpage experience in Tampa, based on recommendation on this site. $80 got me a quick back rub (with one hand, while she checked her phone with other hand), BBBJ, to covered FS. In and out of the smoky single wide trailer in 15 minutes.

Less than satisfying, so I decided to make a trip to PT to get me back on track. It was actually only my third visit. First a few years back, I drew a gal (Kim? - she was hot!) that was not a regular, did not get good vibes, so went for happy ending only. Second time, maybe 18 months ago, drew Mimi and had a wonderful experience. I went in last week, they did have my card, and I got Mimi again. This visit was even better than the prior one. She is an absolute sweetheart and delicious woman. I received VIP treatment.

Even though PT is a bit pricey, the level of service, the quality of the woman, and the cleanliness make it worth it. I compare it to the quick pump and dump trailer encounter. I would rather have one PT visit then three of the other.

Plan on further adventures and will certainly report in. Thanks to all the gents for their helpful info on this site.

Chiksika.

Call234
02-26-15, 16:50
Gents,

I've been out of commission for a while, due to dealing with a long-term affliction I was suffering from, known as 'terminal marriage. ' I've seen been cured (divorce) and now decided to indulge again.

I started off with a quick Backpage experience in Tampa, based on recommendation on this site. $80 got me a quick back rub (with one hand, while she checked her phone with other hand), BBBJ, to covered FS. In and out of the smoky single wide trailer in 15 minutes.

Less than satisfying, so I decided to make a trip to PT to get me back on track. It was actually only my third visit. First a few years back, I drew a gal (Kim? - she was hot!) that was not a regular, did not get good vibes, so went for happy ending only. Second time, maybe 18 months ago, drew Mimi and had a wonderful experience. I went in last week, they did have my card, and I got Mimi again. This visit was even better than the prior one. She is an absolute sweetheart and delicious woman. I received VIP treatment.

Even though PT is a bit pricey, the level of service, the quality of the woman, and the cleanliness make it worth it. I compare it to the quick pump and dump trailer encounter. I would rather have one PT visit then three of the other.

Plan on further adventures and will certainly report in. Thanks to all the gents for their helpful info on this site.

Chiksika.I agree with you, IMHO PT is consistently the best AMP in Pinellas. Most other places are hit and miss compared to PT. Stay safe with your new found freedom.

John in Tampa
02-27-15, 01:09
Gents,

Chiksika.Absolutely Chiksika.

PT is consistently excellent. It reminds me that it has been a while since I was last there, so I should go in for a tune-up.

Enjoy your return to the hobby.

JT.

Pink Chaser
02-27-15, 06:35
Visited Studio X and was greeted by Ashley. There is no way in hell she is the girl in the picture. Is it common for the 5 shops to show.

Fake pictures of their providers? I saw Jolie and the picture was accurate but Ashley was not. I was doubtful on my trip there and sure enough it.

Wasnt the same person in the picture.

Bad Habit
02-27-15, 08:40
Visited Studio X and was greeted by Ashley. There is no way in hell she is the girl in the picture. Is it common for the 5 shops to show.

Fake pictures of their providers? I saw Jolie and the picture was accurate but Ashley was not. I was doubtful on my trip there and sure enough it.

Wasnt the same person in the picture.Been there a few times over the years, (4 or 5) and had the same experience as you. Fake pics or at best years old. Totally turned me off from those shops. I actually called about one of the new girls there a few months ago who caught my eye and asked if the pics were accurate or borrowed. Was given the verbal run around. I hate that shit.

Tdubx
02-27-15, 16:15
Saw Shayla when she was working at tg / ft and 1 can assure you that photos are fake that she is using. Initially, she was using real photos at studio x. I guess when business is slow, use an stunning photo and get more inquiries. Toi"s photo is real.

Member #4875
02-27-15, 23:35
Saw Shayla when she was working at tg / ft and 1 can assure you that photos are fake that she is using. Initially, she was using real photos at studio x. I guess when business is slow, use an stunning photo and get more inquiries. Toi"s photo is real.I always like when they say, well, I don't want to be recognized so I chose photos that look like me. Errrrr, no. They don't look like you at all. Do they have a funhouse mirror in their bathroom?

Call234
02-28-15, 03:46
Fake pictures of their providers? I saw Jolie and the picture was accurate but Ashley was not. I was doubtful on my trip there and sure enough it. Wasn't the same person in the picture.I have seen several ladies from the 5 shops over the past few years. For the ones I have seen, their pictures were real. As in actually them. That being said, some of the ladies had recent accurate pictures, and some of the ladies used glamour shots that were taken many years ago. A couple of the ladies posted pictures that looked just like they looked when I saw them, but at least one of them used pictures that were old, and barely resembled what they looked like when I saw them. IMHO, the shops are similar to most AMPs. Sometimes you get a hot 25 year old, generally you end up with a 30 something lady, and sometimes you draw a 40+ provider. I will say personally, I have never had a bad time at the shops. Stay safe.

FlGuyTampa21
03-01-15, 13:04
Ask for who you want, other wise you can always walk out. I have done it. Sarah gave me a hard sell, I was not into.

Wasnt the same person in the picture.

Member #4875
03-01-15, 14:51
Ask for who you want, other wise you can always walk out. I have done it. Sarah gave me a hard sell, I was not into.I'm a relative newbie to the AMPs / shops scene but if there is someone I REALLY want to see, I usually phone ahead and inquire if she is available in like 20 min. Make sure you are close and not like an hour away. I live close to them all so no problem. I only had 1 time where when I arrived, they reminded me of the rotation, but the girl I wanted still saw me. And that was at FT. Just throwing in my 2 cents.

JsTampa
03-02-15, 14:11
Another wonderful time with Angel at VIP. I almost feel like it's true love between us. She just keeps getting better every time I see her.

I hope she sticks around for a while. I don't opt for FS often but when I do this is the place.

TwoStepJohn
03-02-15, 17:48
Anything on looks and experience with Carly or Cory at the 5 shops?I ended up seeing Carly at the 5 shops.

Nice body but lousy service.

Total rush job. Don't waste your time or money on her.

Malaprop
03-04-15, 16:53
Stopped by FT on 49th last week during my lunch break. Mia and Tianna were both there. A spinner and a winner together. Hard to choose so I suggested both might really help me relax. Was pleased to find out that the room was now a lot more comfortable for my aching bones with a couple of nice, new pillows and extra linens. Thanks Cindy. I could have spent the day if I had the money. Sigh. Still one of the nicest places in the city to visit and really relax with zero upsell pressure. You might say I had my own snowbird special. And as I was leaving, another guy from this site walked in (he mentioned hearing about the place on this site). Poor girls had to work overtime. But I suspect he had as good a time as I did.

KenVetteman
03-05-15, 19:36
Stopped by FT on 49th last week during my lunch break. Mia and Tianna were both there. A spinner and a winner together. Hard to choose so I suggested both might really help me relax. Was pleased to find out that the room was now a lot more comfortable for my aching bones with a couple of nice, new pillows and extra linens. Thanks Cindy. I could have spent the day if I had the money. Sigh. Still one of the nicest places in the city to visit and really relax with zero upsell pressure. You might say I had my own snowbird special. And as I was leaving, another guy from this site walked in (he mentioned hearing about the place on this site). Poor girls had to work overtime. But I suspect he had as good a time as I did.I have always had a good time at FT. Recently saw Sam at newby and was very pleased. Just wish shops were not so expensive. Ken.

DaMachine9
03-05-15, 22:41
So, I've been meaning to ask if anyone who visited both of these places. Which is better for overall AMP experience. Does one has hotter ladies than the other? Or, one offer more service ex:(BBBJ) without breaking the bank?? I hear thru the grapevine. Pine tree used to be good / leader in Dt Pete AMP?? Before they changed management? Is that true? Do they still hold up to their reputation in 2015 or is there another shop that has making a name for themselves in st. Pete? Younger and cuter is what I prefer if any can rwcommend.

INeedDaty43
03-06-15, 14:38
I'm finally back in town. So it has been awhile since my head got to play. Went into FT. Mia and Sam were working. Seen Sam and she is a great experience. Amazing curves and she has a wonderful personality.

I had to go back a couple of days later. I missed my atf. So went in and seen Mia. She is looking slimmer. And her headlights are looking bigger. Had an amazing time. I'll be back Sooner than later.

INeedDaty43
03-06-15, 14:41
Stopped by FT on 49th last week during my lunch break. Mia and Tianna were both there. A spinner and a winner together. Hard to choose so I suggested both might really help me relax. Was pleased to find out that the room was now a lot more comfortable for my aching bones with a couple of nice, new pillows and extra linens. Thanks Cindy. I could have spent the day if I had the money. Sigh. Still one of the nicest places in the city to visit and really relax with zero upsell pressure. You might say I had my own snowbird special. And as I was leaving, another guy from this site walked in (he mentioned hearing about the place on this site). Poor girls had to work overtime. But I suspect he had as good a time as I did.Yes I noticed the new pillows and they did some painting. I over heard they might be putting in new flooring too. I love the discount they give me for being a member on USA.

Call234
03-07-15, 03:38
Visited VIP this week and drew April. She said that she had replaced Summer. This session was the best one I have had in 2015 at an AMP. April had excellent skills, and provided top notch service. I still have not seen Angel yet, but hope to see her next. After two great sessions at VIP in the past few months, I am going to put VIP on my regular rotation. Overall, just a great place. Their business must be pretty good, as another customer went in a few minutes before me, and another customer walked in as I was leaving.

Geolis
03-07-15, 08:55
I frequented both in the past couple of weeks.

Aloha is usually a good call and it has never mattered who the girl was. They are almost always young, pretty and in good shape; wearing nice, short, tight skirts. . 8 for the hr. And 140 for CBJ / FS, is my experience.

I visited Pine Tree for the first time last week. Was asked by 3 different girls, one being mamasan, have I been there before. Of course, I said yes. . 8 for the hr. , average TS with only enough play to see that I was ok. I asked for a hard massage, it was average and a bit rushed to the flip. When I flipped, I grabbed some nice buns and rubbed a bit. Then, she goes and grabs my pants, brings them over and looks at me. Of course, go get the tip and we'll see. Asked for BJ and handed her a Benjamin, she proceeded to grab another. 2 and it was on. Then it got good. Great body and loves 69. CBJ was pretty good, considering the cover.

So, about the same.

So, I've been meaning to ask if anyone who visited both of these places. Which is better for overall AMP experience. Does one has hotter ladies than the other? Or, one offer more service ex:(BBBJ) without breaking the bank?? I hear thru the grapevine. Pine tree used to be good / leader in Dt Pete AMP?? Before they changed management? Is that true? Do they still hold up to their reputation in 2015 or is there another shop that has making a name for themselves in st. Pete? Younger and cuter is what I prefer if any can rwcommend.

Geolis
03-07-15, 09:03
Been eyeing this one for a while. I enjoy a mature lady. Any help?

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-sophisticated-dark-haired-vixennew-pics/6352961

Bill Ho
03-07-15, 09:48
Did they move Tampa or is this one of those girls that don't know what location they are in? Bill Ho.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-sophisticated-dark-haired-vixennew-pics/6352961

JFK2016
03-08-15, 11:37
New at this and would like some advice / details.

From reading I see that there is a base entry fee and than an add-on fee. So lets say this is a 1 hour session what would the progression of activities be.

Table shower: what exactly is this. How long does it take. Is it mandatory or advisable.

Massage: This is a standard massage correct. Are these actual massages or just body rubs. How long does this go on for?

Flip: how to communicate for the different options. What is costs. I noticed 1. 6 for a lot of the tampa sites but I thought I saw 1. 0 for VIP. I assume this is just a 1 pop event with some sort of time restriction.

So for a typical 1 hour session does it go like 10 min table shower / 30 minute massage / 20 minute flip? Can the table shower be optional? Can the massage be shorter / longer?

VIP specific. What do the girls look like? Ht, Wt, general measurements? Firm bodies? Good muscle control?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Gronimo25
03-08-15, 17:00

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-sophisticated-dark-haired-vixennew-pics/6352961No personal experience, but that looks like Raven (Googling number confirms) She has been around for sometime, and I know worked at FT / TG several years ago under a different name.

Eye Myt
03-08-15, 19:04
No personal experience, but that looks like Raven (Googling number confirms) She has been around for sometime, and I know worked at FT / TG several years ago under a different name.Could this be the Lisa who did a theater gig with Dirty the. Somebody here set the record straight.

Thanks.

Eye.

PuffDaty
03-09-15, 08:29
Could this be the Lisa who did a theater gig with Dirty the. Somebody here set the record straight.

Thanks.

Eye.I've never seen her but have chatted with her. Very legit and based on reports I've read gives an outstanding FBSM with a limited number of options, but worth the price of admission. She also does BDSM as Mistress Raven but keeps the two roles totally separate.

INeedDaty43
03-09-15, 15:27
Could this be the Lisa who did a theater gig with Dirty the. Somebody here set the record straight.

Thanks.

Eye.Yes the pictures are pretty old. I seen her about a year ago. And let's just say life has taken a toll but nice personality.

Eye Myt
03-09-15, 21:17
Yes the pictures are pretty old. I seen her about a year ago. And let's just say life has taken a toll but nice personality.I did a bit more research and the gal I referred to went by Anna in her theater gig with DD, but a different name at Final Touch. I think Cindy kicked her to the curb after that.

Nekidinflorida
03-10-15, 11:46
Anyone tried Skylar, she looks interesting.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-with-skylar/14851902

Girishblr2001
03-10-15, 18:35
I ended up seeing Carly at the 5 shops.

Nice body but lousy service.

Total rush job. Don't waste your time or money on her.I agree, she is too mechanical and too many rules.

Lurkerdan
03-10-15, 18:56

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-with-skylar/14851902Nice massage good conversation but too much for just a HE.

LD.

JsTampa
03-10-15, 21:01
New at this and would like some advice / details.

From reading I see that there is a base entry fee and than an add-on fee. So lets say this is a 1 hour session what would the progression of activities be.

Table shower: what exactly is this. How long does it take. Is it mandatory or advisable.

Massage: This is a standard massage correct. Are these actual massages or just body rubs. How long does this go on for?

Flip: how to communicate for the different options. What is costs. I noticed 1. 6 for a lot of the tampa sites but I thought I saw 1. 0 for VIP. I assume this is just a 1 pop event with some sort of time restriction.

So for a typical 1 hour session does it go like 10 min table shower / 30 minute massage / 20 minute flip? Can the table shower be optional? Can the massage be shorter / longer?

VIP specific. What do the girls look like? Ht, Wt, general measurements? Firm bodies? Good muscle control?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.Dr John,

I don't think you will get much more of a response the what I put in the title line. Your new so not many people will respond until you have some time in the game and provide good reports first.

A few things I will say is you will get a real massage at VIP. The girls are hot and you will have a good time. Read thru previous posts, there are so many great posts about this place. You should go, have a good time then report back. Ask for Angel, she'll really take care of you.

Most of what you wrote seems pretty much in line with what you can expect. Table shower is optional. Make sure you have good hygiene if you don't want a table shower and that will help insure a good time. That may seem harsh to write but I've heard stories from providers.

JsTampa
03-10-15, 21:05
Visited VIP this week and drew April. She said that she had replaced Summer. This session was the best one I have had in 2015 at an AMP. April had excellent skills, and provided top notch service. I still have not seen Angel yet, but hope to see her next. After two great sessions at VIP in the past few months, I am going to put VIP on my regular rotation. Overall, just a great place. Their business must be pretty good, as another customer went in a few minutes before me, and another customer walked in as I was leaving.After reading this you just gave me a reason to head over and pay the place a visit. Its now in my system to see April and I can't shake it. I'll give a try and post back. Also, Angel will rock your world.

Nekidinflorida
03-11-15, 12:46
Nice massage good conversation but too much for just a HE.

LD.What was the donation?

Lurkerdan
03-11-15, 21:23
What was the donation?80 another. 80 for sensual upgrade.

LD.

Travelrr 433
03-11-15, 21:33
She is gorgeous!

80 another. 80 for sensual upgrade.

LD.

Lurkerdan
03-11-15, 22:50
She is gorgeous!Pic is her. Cute but picture is flattering and she was not made up when I saw her hair looked like she just got out of the shower and a little thicker than pictures show but not fat. Everyone's opinion is different but I would call her cute.

Rjinstpete
03-12-15, 04:01
I've got to say, everything at VIP is just spot on. I got an absolutely awesome massage which helped a LOT with my migraine. The FS finish was spot on and she was very tasty, reverse cowgirl followed by a missionary finish. I didn't even ask her name till I was leaving. April You can't lose.

HarryPoter
03-13-15, 07:59
I had a dream that I visited again golden hands on nursery and hoped for more action but nothing. Very good massage but nothing more, I tried everything and did not work, I dreamed that I refuse draping and on the flip I asked for lotion and was provided, I dreamed that I massaged my self while she massaged my inner thigh's to help out bun never touched my parts.

Anyway I dreamed and hoped for more since I been their 4-5 times and nothing, I guess its time to give up and move on. When no extras.

AssNTitties
03-16-15, 16:15
Saw this waste of time and money the other day. http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mature-massage-therapist/13544664. Doesn't look like picture, weird place to go off Haines. Really fast rubbing of back, nowhere near a massage. Quick on the flip and wanted to get down to the finish. Answered her phone at least 6 times during the session. $ for "hr". Nothing else on menu YMMV. Just he, little man didn't even get out of bed. Would not repeat and do not recommend.

Assntitties out.

Legalize it
03-16-15, 18:35

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-with-skylar/14851902She looks good. Does anyone know if she goes topless, nude, or allow touching?

Malaprop
03-16-15, 21:36
Try Vallory, I'm new and beautiful. Not perfect but I aim to make you guys happy.

You can find me at Utopia 369717.Anybody who admits to not being perfect probably is pretty damn close to perfect in this business. Don't like the five shops, but Val, you up their class a few notches. Next time post a pic without the glasses.

Call234
03-17-15, 02:08
I've got to say, everything at VIP is just spot on. I got an absolutely awesome massage which helped a LOT with my migraine. The FS finish was spot on and she was very tasty, reverse cowgirl followed by a missionary finish. I didn't even ask her name till I was leaving. April You can't lose.I agree, April definitely has some skills.

Call234
03-17-15, 02:19
I had a dream that I visited again golden hands on nursery and hoped for more action but nothing. Very good massage but nothing more, I tried everything and did not work, I dreamed that I refuse draping and on the flip I asked for lotion and was provided, I dreamed that I massaged my self while she massaged my inner thigh's to help out bun never touched my parts.

Anyway I dreamed and hoped for more since I been their 4-5 times and nothing, I guess its time to give up and move on. When no extras.Thanks for the report, I had never heard of Golden Hands before. I think that you would have much better luck if you drove a few minutes north on Belcher, and visited Gili on Belcher and Sunset Point. Also, a few minutes south on Belcher there is Ping at Belcher and East Bay. And just a little further south on Belcher you have Smile at Belcher and Ulmerton. All three of these places will provide much better results.

BunkerBabes
03-17-15, 02:23
I'm here until Wednesday and I have heard a lot of good things about the massage parlors down here. I have one question though if someone could help. I'm looking for the best place to go to have the best massage + down in the area.

Please PM me with any help.

Call234
03-17-15, 02:30
Visited Smile last week and saw Pepsi. I had a good time, and a nice long session. I have seen her several times before, and she offers a full range of services. She said that she will be there for several more months. Smile has been a consistent AMP for me over the past few years. Stay safe.

Geolis
03-17-15, 10:40
Any stats on her? Approximate age, hgt, wgt, boobs, ass, shaved?

Visited Smile last week and saw Pepsi. I had a good time, and a nice long session. I have seen her several times before, and she offers a full range of services. She said that she will be there for several more months. Smile has been a consistent AMP for me over the past few years. Stay safe.

BunkerBabes
03-17-15, 10:43
I'm here until Wednesday and I have heard a lot of good things about the massage parlors down here. I have one question though if someone could help. I'm looking for the best place to go to have the best massage + down in the area.

Please PM me with any help.Sorry let me make this a littler easier to understand. At home I often visit Providence RI. Providence is nickname The Vegas of the East Coast. Everyday two months the girls turn over and they seem to get better looking everytime. The massage skills are great also.

So with that being said. I'm visiting until tomorrow and I would like to test the waters a bit with the best looking girls in the Tampa / St. Pete area who also give great massages. I'm asking for a little guidence so I can enjoy my time away from work a little.

JsTampa
03-17-15, 12:21
I agree, April definitely has some skills.I went by yesterday to spend some quality time with April after all the great reading I've done about her but to my dismay she had the day off, I was told a family issue. I would like to give her a try so her not being there just gives me an excuse to return again in a few days.

The trip was not a waste as I got to spend some hard core time with the wonderful Angel. I always have a great time with her. I agree with another poster, I may have to move to China after the time I've spent in this place. The ones working here are top notch and always eager to please. Angel is just another example of that. She worked me out so hard I needed some down time just to recover. She gave me a complete table shower and scrubbed every inch. She then proceeded to the wonderful and deep massage she always gives. On the flip she really got into the mood. She really knows how to tell you what she wants and she loves every minute of it. After the workout she went back to finish my massage. I think she is trying to ensure I return to see her and only her as she gave 120% effort. I woke up today still happy about my visit.

I was told April will return Tuesday (today). I'll head over this weekend and report back.

Stay safe.

Call234
03-18-15, 09:53
I went by yesterday to spend some quality time with April after all the great reading I've done about her but to my dismay she had the day off, I was told a family issue. I would like to give her a try so her not being there just gives me an excuse to return again in a few days.

The trip was not a waste as I got to spend some hard core time with the wonderful Angel. I always have a great time with her. I agree with another poster, I may have to move to China after the time I've spent in this place. The ones working here are top notch and always eager to please. Angel is just another example of that. She worked me out so hard I needed some down time just to recover. She gave me a complete table shower and scrubbed every inch. She then proceeded to the wonderful and deep massage she always gives. On the flip she really got into the mood. She really knows how to tell you what she wants and she loves every minute of it. After the workout she went back to finish my massage. I think she is trying to ensure I return to see her and only her as she gave 120% effort. I woke up today still happy about my visit.

I was told April will return Tuesday (today). I'll head over this weekend and report back.

Stay safe.Thanks for the report. I am hoping to draw Angel the next time I am there. So far this year both Summer and April have been excellent. The rates here are better than average also.

Olds Man
03-18-15, 14:29
Having the afternoon off yesterday I checked their BP ads for the flavors of the day and spied the beautifully smiling Joleen. Other posters had positive things to say and since I've never had a bad time at TG or FT I drove over (after calling first as always to ensure she was there). I was NOT aware that their price list had changed but I did mention that day's $20 off special so I stayed at my full & complete package within my budget. (I haven't heard anything about the old USAG discount in a couple of years.).

Joleen IS quite pretty and appeared younger than most TG / FT ladies. She's a little taller also but that was no issue to me. Delicious A-cups were in good proportion with all her other lythe parts and her smile does radiate. After a few minutes of warm-up she asked me for the flip and I was quite happy that she did. Mutual roaming ensued, but try as I might I couldn't get a rise from her when it was my turn (maybe a little too quiet, or maybe it's just the older, fatter me). She really wanted to please me though, and I certainly enjoyed a nice ride topside to complete my session.

Another fine afternoon, but I'll still keep hoping for Chelsea to reappear.

Dave Pizman
03-19-15, 15:27
About a month ago, I stopped into the shop by PIE and saw Vallory. She is very cute and very easy to talk to. As someone previously said, she is a bit of a germaphobe! Unfortunately, the session seemed to be very mechanical. There was light mutual touching, and some small talk. For the CBJ, she put the cover on before it was even hard! After a quick CBJ, she asked if I was ready and rode me CGI until I popped. She did some low moaning while riding. I don't think I will be repeating. Like I said, she really attractive and really cool, just not sure about the session. As always, YMMV. She just may not have been into me, which is cool. I'm sure if she were more attracted to me, it might have gone better. I'm sure not all of the guys that walk in are not super model types. I'm not sure how the girls do it sometimes!

BroncoMan95
03-20-15, 05:33
She looks good. Does anyone know if she goes topless, nude, or allow touching?The pic is not her, although she doesn't look bad. She stays fully clothed and uses hands only. Would not repeat due to cost and services provided.

Geolis
03-20-15, 09:25
I have frequented the Rose on Ulmerton 4-5 times in the past, usually when I want a real massage and have been lucky enough on the flip to get full undressed roaming and some daty. Might try them every 2-3 months. But, my last experienced sucked!

Went in one late, weekday afternoon and had a new girl approach me, Elisha. She immediately waved me into the hallway and into a room. Different from my other experiences, where they take care of the massage fee in the front room. This should have been a sign, got me in quick before I leave. I asked for 90 minutes, a hard massage and a TS. After the formalities, she lead me to the shower room and proceeded to give me a lackluster TS with only water. Then, she leaves without saying anything, leaving the shower head by the boys and the door open. I gave her 2 minutes and started to get up when she returned. She says, "just 2 more minutes" and left again. After 10 minutes, I got up, got my towel and walked out to see her and some internet repair guy. Glad I didn't know him. Went to the room and waited 5 minutes, as I heard them discussing the issue with another woman on the phone. 10 minutes later, she comes back in like nothing happened and says, "ok, face down. I received a half ass, not hard, lackluster massage for 15 minutes and then, "ok, turn over. " I looked at her funny and said, "never mind. " I began to get dressed and she couldn't understand why. I told her that I'd been there for 45 minutes an hadn't gotten anything near what I asked for. She kept encouraging me to lay back down and I kept telling her no, several times until I had to say "stop asking me!" On the way out, she says to come back tomorrow and she will make it right, to which, I said, maybe.

So, like a dumbass, thinking I can get a free massage, I tried again a week later. She greeted me the same way and acted like she didn't remember me. I reminded her and she agreed to do 90 more minutes. Again, a lackluster TS with a small amount of attention to the boys and jr. Went to the room and received an easy massage, not hard, but I didn't have the energy to push the issue. On the flip, then it began! I roamed a bit and she asks what I wanted. Generally, I like them nude and full roaming while they play with jr. It seemed every move I made was. 2 more. I made the mistake of pulling my $ out and counted a few, as she comes over and tries to grab more. I pulled back and asked her not to do that. We agreed on something, not even sure what, and got a very mechanical HJ he, but I wasn't too happy. Needless to say I won't repeat.

Shame, because it used to be pretty good.

Dave Pizman
03-20-15, 14:35
About a month ago, I stopped into the shop by PIE and saw Vallory. She is very cute and very easy to talk to. As someone previously said, she is a bit of a germaphobe! Unfortunately, the session seemed to be very mechanical. There was light mutual touching, and some small talk. For the CBJ, she put the cover on before it was even hard! After a quick CBJ, she asked if I was ready and rode me CGI until I popped. She did some low moaning while riding. I don't think I will be repeating. Like I said, she really attractive and really cool, just not sure about the session. As always, YMMV. She just may not have been into me, which is cool. I'm sure if she were more attracted to me, it might have gone better. I'm sure not all of the guys that walk in are not super model types. I'm not sure how the girls do it sometimes!Ok, not CGI, but CG! D'oh!

Dave Pizman
03-20-15, 14:46
Recently, I stopped in to the shop on 4th St and Maura was working. Maura is my ATF! As always, YMMV, but I have never been disappointed in a session with her! She escorted me back to a room and gave me a nice strong hug before leaving to let me get comfortable. She came back and she got more comfortable as well. Unfortunately for me, not everything was available on the menu due to Mother Nature's visit. However, what was on the menu, was exquisitely presented! Her CBJ, with some DT, is fantastic and roaming is encouraged! It didn't take me long to pop, and be totally relaxed! I'm hoping I can time my next visit with her much better! When everything is on the menu, it is delicious and mutually enjoyed!

Hobbyleroy
03-21-15, 09:19

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-with-skylar/14851902She comes from Clearmont. Very friendly I got the upscale version service nice little rub she is a small bone which made the CBJ great almost bust off. On the CFS she is actually tight and really moves her hips on the miss position. Overall quality time.

Call234
03-21-15, 17:33
I have frequented the Rose on Ulmerton 4-5 times in the past, usually when I want a real massage and have been lucky enough on the flip to get full undressed roaming and some daty. Might try them every 2-3 months. But, my last experienced sucked!

Went in one late, weekday afternoon and had a new girl approach me, Elisha. She immediately waved me into the hallway and into a room. Different from my other experiences, where they take care of the massage fee in the front room. This should have been a sign, got me in quick before I leave. I asked for 90 minutes, a hard massage and a TS. After the formalities, she lead me to the shower room and proceeded to give me a lackluster TS with only water. Then, she leaves without saying anything, leaving the shower head by the boys and the door open. I gave her 2 minutes and started to get up when she returned. She says, "just 2 more minutes" and left again. After 10 minutes, I got up, got my towel and walked out to see her and some internet repair guy. Glad I didn't know him. Went to the room and waited 5 minutes, as I heard them discussing the issue with another woman on the phone. 10 minutes later, she comes back in like nothing happened and says, "ok, face down. I received a half ass, not hard, lackluster massage for 15 minutes and then, "ok, turn over. " I looked at her funny and said, "never mind. " I began to get dressed and she couldn't understand why. I told her that I'd been there for 45 minutes an hadn't gotten anything near what I asked for. She kept encouraging me to lay back down and I kept telling her no, several times until I had to say "stop asking me!" On the way out, she says to come back tomorrow and she will make it right, to which, I said, maybe.

So, like a dumbass, thinking I can get a free massage, I tried again a week later. She greeted me the same way and acted like she didn't remember me. I reminded her and she agreed to do 90 more minutes. Again, a lackluster TS with a small amount of attention to the boys and jr. Went to the room and received an easy massage, not hard, but I didn't have the energy to push the issue. On the flip, then it began! I roamed a bit and she asks what I wanted. Generally, I like them nude and full roaming while they play with jr. It seemed every move I made was. 2 more. I made the mistake of pulling my $ out and counted a few, as she comes over and tries to grab more. I pulled back and asked her not to do that. We agreed on something, not even sure what, and got a very mechanical HJ he, but I wasn't too happy. Needless to say I won't repeat.

Shame, because it used to be pretty good.Next time try Ping on East Bay between Belcher and Starkey. It is only a few minutes away, and I think that you will have much better results with Julie. I have visited Ping several times, and have always been happy with my sessions there. I visited Rose once a while ago, got an older provider, and limited services as well.

Hobbyleroy
03-21-15, 22:54
She comes from Clearmont. Very friendly I got the upscale version service nice little rub she is a small bone which made the CBJ great almost bust off. On the CFS she is actually tight and really moves her hips on the miss position. Overall quality time.Brothers I do apologize, when talking about Skylar I thought we were talking about the Skylar at Ft / TG. My bad please forgive me.

JasperC
03-23-15, 21:15
Aloha is usually a good call and it has never mattered who the girl was. They are almost always young, pretty and in good shape; wearing nice, short, tight skirts. . 8 for the hr. And 140 for CBJ / FS, is my experience.This was not my experience. I visited Aloha tonight based on these reviews and pulled Kim, not so great face but I "think" she had a decent figure. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt and some ratty / baggy old jean shorts. Got a decent massage, but no flip at all ("Ok, that's it -massage is over" while still face down) and no extras offered (other than a water or a mint). Is it because I only asked for a half hour or because I told them this was my first time? I told them I was referred by a friend "who told me good things about this place" (meaning this forum). Paid $60 for a half hour and tipped $20 (mainly because I only had $20's on me, if I had a $10 I would have tipped that but didn't want to stiff her). A total waste of 80 bucks.

Where were the hot girls in sexy outfits? I don't get it. I dreamed of a naked mutual touch massage (not interested in FS, just a HJ. I hate covers), but it didn't happen. Advice / info please? Sorry. I am a newbie.

HarryPoter
03-23-15, 21:34
I had a dream that I called Ping on east bay and asked for damage witch I was told. 6 an hour witch I agreed and drove about 45 min. When I arrived I was asked for. 7 I said I called and was told. 6 but the ugly depressed woman told me some crap about type of massage bla bla bla I could not even understand what she said and did not care since I hate to be a sucker, Turned around and left. I don't care about some nice reviews here witch I sincerely question, but my first impression about up-charge was enough. I'm a massage freak but I'm no stupid and take up-sell very personally as an insult to my intelligence from Asian ho.

HarryPoter
03-23-15, 21:46
I Took this one for a Team. Just had to try it since its unknown place. In my dream I visited Safety Harbor and noticed Chinese Massage. Called made an appointment. 6 hr. And found very pleasant AMP that appears as a legit chiro office with nice aroma and furniture. I dreamed that I was lead to the room by good looking Connie and had awesome undraped massage with no touching of my privates but a lot of teasing and that drove me nuts No roaming but at the flip asked for oil with was provided to me. Start massaging my self. Connie helped a little with massaging my inner thighs and I poped. Nice clean up. Bottle of water and I was on my marry way with 10% tip.

HarryPoter
03-23-15, 21:55

Shame, because it used to be pretty good.I dreamed that Visited Rose after calling and made an appointment after I was told on the phone that the rate is. 6 When I showed up on time at the desk I was told its. 7 since the same thing happened to me in a week with Ping on East Bay I just turned around and left. I will never ever go again to Up-sell places like Rose and Ping on East bay. Hate up-sell since Mama didn't raise no fool.

Geolis
03-24-15, 11:03
I am actually very surprised of your treatment at the Ping. The Rose, I understand, since I just had the experience I've already written about. However, Julie at Ping is always great, for me. Perhaps the. 6 to. 7 was a misunderstanding. I'd like to think so, but everyone has different experiences. I wonder, was is Julie or another girl?

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences.

I had a dream that I called Ping on east bay and asked for damage witch I was told. 6 an hour witch I agreed and drove about 45 min. When I arrived I was asked for. 7 I said I called and was told. 6 but the ugly depressed woman told me some crap about type of massage bla bla bla I could not even understand what she said and did not care since I hate to be a sucker, Turned around and left. I don't care about some nice reviews here witch I sincerely question, but my first impression about up-charge was enough. I'm a massage freak but I'm no stupid and take up-sell very personally as an insult to my intelligence from Asian ho.

Call234
03-24-15, 14:52
I had a dream that I called Ping on east bay and asked for damage witch I was told. 6 an hour witch I agreed and drove about 45 min. When I arrived I was asked for. 7 I said I called and was told. 6 but the ugly depressed woman told me some crap about type of massage bla bla bla I could not even understand what she said and did not care since I hate to be a sucker, Turned around and left. I don't care about some nice reviews here witch I sincerely question, but my first impression about up-charge was enough. I'm a massage freak but I'm no stupid and take up-sell very personally as an insult to my intelligence from Asian ho.I have visited Ping several times, and it has always been 70 for the hour. Most AMPs in Pinellas that I visit charge 80 for the hour. The only AMP that I am aware of that charges 60 for the hour consistently is Good Spa on 19. Stay safe.

Call234
03-24-15, 14:56
I Took this one for a Team. Just had to try it since its unknown place. In my dream I visited Safety Harbor and noticed Chinese Massage. Called made an appointment. 6 hr. And found very pleasant AMP that appears as a legit chiro office with nice aroma and furniture. I dreamed that I was lead to the room by good looking Connie and had awesome undraped massage with no touching of my privates but a lot of teasing and that drove me nuts No roaming but at the flip asked for oil with was provided to me. Start massaging my self. Connie helped a little with massaging my inner thighs and I poped. Nice clean up. Bottle of water and I was on my marry way with 10% tip.Thanks for the report. I had not heard of this place, but it sounds like the services are very limited there, so I will avoid. Stay safe.

Legalize it
03-25-15, 21:36
The pic is not her, although she doesn't look bad. She stays fully clothed and uses hands only. Would not repeat due to cost and services provided.I had a dream about Skylar and it was the same. A nice girl, cute, and a clean apt. 160 for a HJ is the same as an AMP, but I won't repeat because she wouldn't take off her clothes. No other extras were offered. This Skylar is in the massage section on BP, not the one at the shop.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-real-massage-by-skylar/14851902

John in Tampa
03-26-15, 12:43
I had a dream about Skylar and it was the same. A nice girl, cute, and a clean apt. 160 for a HJ is the same as an AMP, but I won't repeat because she wouldn't take off her clothes. No other extras were offered. This Skylar is in the massage section on BP, not the one at the shop.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-real-massage-by-skylar/14851902I almost pulled the trigger and went for this one, but 1. 6, no nudity, and no extras on the menu, knocks her off the its for me.

Thanks for the report.

- JT.

YavaRaj
03-27-15, 00:24
Ok I came here to post a review on Skylar but see that she has been discussed already. My experience was little different so here it is.

Good

Nice, clean, safe incall location in St. Pete near 275 bridge. Great athletic body and very attractive face to match the body. Nice soft man made headlights. One of best of piece of ass I have seen. Therapeutic part of massage was extremely good. A+. Deep pressure and very thorough and no funny business during the therapeutic time of the session, which I like. DD free, good communication, easy scheduling and on time appointment.

Bad

Expensive - $160 gets you massage, HE and little touching of legs and ass, no touching in the front. $220 for topless with same finish which is what I opted for. She said she also does nude massage for $300 but still no BJ and FS. Atleast she was honest about the upsell.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-real-massage-by-skylar/14851902

Though the massage was one of the best, I may not repeat as there are better ways to spend my $220 but if you have thing (like me) for therapeutic massage with good ending you may want to try $160 package once and decide for yourself. Others steer clear, expensive for the services offered.

- This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

HarryPoter
03-27-15, 08:50
I have visited Ping several times, and it has always been 70 for the hour. Most AMPs in Pinellas that I visit charge 80 for the hour. The only AMP that I am aware of that charges 60 for the hour consistently is Good Spa on 19. Stay safe.I'm here to expose Up-sell's and good experience and every time I do it honestly with out prejudice or any influence or interest, so if you visited Ping several times they did up-sell you "several times" since in their ad says. 1 off. That makes. 6 an hour not. 7 as you stated they charge you all the time. Here: http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/4949996046.html.

Happy hunting.

HarryPoter
03-27-15, 09:01
I am actually very surprised of your treatment at the Ping. The Rose, I understand, since I just had the experience I've already written about. However, Julie at Ping is always great, for me. Perhaps the. 6 to. 7 was a misunderstanding. I'd like to think so, but everyone has different experiences. I wonder, was is Julie or another girl?

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences.I'm here to expose Up-sell's and good experience and every time I do it honestly with out prejudice or any influence or interest, so if you visited Ping several times they did up-sell you "several times". Since in their ad says. 1 off. That makes. 6 an hour not. 7 If they charge you all the time. 7 its fine with me but Here $10 off: http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/4949996046.html. As I said I'm here to expose Up-sell's and good experience and every time I do it honestly with out prejudice or any influence or interest.

Call234
03-27-15, 14:14
I'm here to expose Up-sell's and good experience and every time I do it honestly with out prejudice or any influence or interest, so if you visited Ping several times they did up-sell you "several times" since in their ad says. 1 off. That makes. 6 an hour not. 7 as you stated they charge you all the time. Here: http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/4949996046.html.

Happy hunting.Thanks for letting me know. I don't view craigslist on any regular basis. When I have visited Ping I walk in and ask for 1 hour. They state 70, I pay, and get my massage. I have always been happy there, and have not been under any pressure or felt like I have been up-sold. There are 20+ AMPs in Pinellas. All have at least slight differences, and we all have different experiences at each one. I appreciate you being honest about your experiences at the AMPs. Stay safe.

Seanboy7
03-28-15, 13:28
No name given in the ad so I can't really search for her reviews on here. Would love to know what can be expected with her.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/out-call-only-sensual-relaxation-for-the-classy-gentlemen/12266389

BroncoMan95
03-29-15, 08:48
No name given in the ad so I can't really search for her reviews on here. Would love to know what can be expected with her.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/out-call-only-sensual-relaxation-for-the-classy-gentlemen/12266389I saw her a couple of years ago and it was an OK experience. She is not very engaging and does not look as good as her photos.

Gentleman 100
03-31-15, 15:54
Apparently getting a better place.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ft-andtg-will-be-closed-this-week-moving-to-our-new-upscale-locations/15233004

BrookGuard
03-31-15, 23:42
This was not my experience. I visited Aloha tonight based on these reviews and pulled Kim, not so great face but I "think" she had a decent figure. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt and some ratty / baggy old jean shorts. Got a decent massage, but no flip at all ("Ok, that's it -massage is over" while still face down) and no extras offered (other than a water or a mint). Is it because I only asked for a half hour or because I told them this was my first time? I told them I was referred by a friend "who told me good things about this place" (meaning this forum). Paid $60 for a half hour and tipped $20 (mainly because I only had $20's on me, if I had a $10 I would have tipped that but didn't want to stiff her). A total waste of 80 bucks.

Where were the hot girls in sexy outfits? I don't get it. I dreamed of a naked mutual touch massage (not interested in FS, just a HJ. I hate covers), but it didn't happen. Advice / info please? Sorry. I am a newbie.All the ads for everything in the AMP category are flash / sizzle category. Meant for the ad only and rarely ever see a girl that dressy. For AMPs I've never seen a girl from an ad actually work there. They use stock photos of sexy Asian girls.

-- Aloha: I've been there 3-4 times over last 5 months and always left happy. Always 1 hr, . 8/ hr, then 1+ for more than handy end. I can only guess they were afraid you were LEO. Maybe your nooby jitters threw them off.

HarryPoter
04-02-15, 23:08
I had a dream that I visited sweet spa http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/4961233582.html and the only girl was busy and asked me to return in 30 min. I had time to waist and went to Rose Spa http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-relaxation-and-best-staff-between-belcher-rd-and-66th-street/13892297 their was a lady about 30-35 nice shape long straight redish hair and I asked about the rate for an hour she told me $. 7 hmmm again up-sell. I turned around to leave and she said $. 6 and pointed to a large price list on the wall where it did say that is $60 hr. I left anyway and got back to Sweet spa where Yumi a tall nice figure 40 yo MILF nice sexy looking took me to the room and give me a undraped nice foot massage and back massage with little teasing. On the flip the hustle begins and we settled for $. 4 for HJ. On positive side it was really great HJ and great massage on the negative side she was the only one working. Answering her phone in the middle of massage. Smelled like sweat tired and overworked. Very poor English and hard to understand but annoying hustler regardless her English skills.

I will go back when they get some fresh staff. Maybe before noon since they offer 49 hr special. Never know who is working unless you call first. Happy Hunting.

I had a dream that I visited countryside mall three old lady's and a male offering a massage but nothing extra at one point I had a dream that I helped my self while she almost run out of room No extras expected or given. I think that thay do not provide any extras. If anyone got more please PM me. Stay Safe.

Seanboy7
04-03-15, 11:58
Anyone seen this girl? I've texted her a few times. Price is 100 for the hour and I believe that includes a HE. Good looking girl, my only worry is that it's a setup or some kind of scam. Search her # on facebook, she is real for sure.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girl-ready-to-relax-and-relieve-all-your-stress-new-new-new/15202921

Dbrwn101
04-03-15, 14:17
I had a dream that I visited sweet spa http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/thp/4961233582.html and the only girl was busy and asked me to return in 30 min. I had time to waist and went to Rose Spa http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-relaxation-and-best-staff-between-belcher-rd-and-66th-street/13892297 their was a lady about 30-35 nice shape long straight redish hair and I asked about the rate for an hour she told me $. 7 hmmm again up-sell. I turned around to leave and she said $. 6 and pointed to a large price list on the wall where it did say that is $60 hr. I left anyway and got back to Sweet spa where Yumi a tall nice figure 40 yo MILF nice sexy looking took me to the room and give me a undraped nice foot massage and back massage with little teasing. On the flip the hustle begins and we settled for $. 4 for HJ. On positive side it was really great HJ and great massage on the negative side she was the only one working. Answering her phone in the middle of massage. Smelled like sweat tired and overworked. Very poor English and hard to understand but annoying hustler regardless her English skills.

I will go back when they get some fresh staff. Maybe before noon since they offer 49 hr special. Never know who is working unless you call first. Happy Hunting.

I had a dream that I visited countryside mall three old lady's and a male offering a massage but nothing extra at one point I had a dream that I helped my self while she almost run out of room No extras expected or given. I think that thay do not provide any extras. If anyone got more please PM me. Stay Safe.Am I reading $. 4 wrong for HJ?

HarryPoter
04-03-15, 15:33
Am I reading $. 4 wrong for HJ?

Yes $. 4 extra for HJ total $.9 before noon. Happy Hunting :-)

AsianTaster
04-03-15, 16:59
Sorry let me make this a littler easier to understand. At home I often visit Providence RI. Providence is nickname The Vegas of the East Coast. Everyday two months the girls turn over and they seem to get better looking everytime. The massage skills are great also.

So with that being said. I'm visiting until tomorrow and I would like to test the waters a bit with the best looking girls in the Tampa / St. Pete area who also give great massages. I'm asking for a little guidence so I can enjoy my time away from work a little.The best place for reviews of AMPs is are you be m a p s as far as Tampa check out Orange Spa and Kims Spa on Kennedy. Both almost 5 stars consistently! I've been to Orange. Very clean but pricey.

Gentleman 100
04-03-15, 18:31
I recently stopped by PT and drew Teddi.

This is still my go-to place for consistently reliable service, but the prices are higher than the 5-Shops.

If you are a member, it will go much smoother.

The Run Down:

1. Pay Mamason the House Fee.

2. Mamasan takes care of the TS (very thorough) and swish some mouthwash.

3. Teddi (therapist) comes in. I offer the tip, she declines until the end.

4. Her 1-piece dress comes off, and the fun begins.

5. Fun includes sensual massage, on the flip: 69, CBJ, and Mish finish.

6. Finish the massage and clean me up.

7. Bottle of water and Korean candy for the road.

Fees:

House = . 8.

Tip = 1. 4.

Teddi Scores:

Looks: 8/10.

Skills: 10/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Be safe.

Hard Working 19
04-03-15, 19:32
Yes $. 4 extra for HJ total $.9 before noon. Happy Hunting :-)Harry,

In the crazy USASG terminology, $. 4 is one hundred forty dollars and $. 9 is one hundred ninety dollars. I'm not sure how all that evolved, but I think you are saying fifty for the appointment and a forrty dollar tip for a total of ninety dollars?

HarryPoter
04-03-15, 22:28
Harry,

In the crazy USASG terminology, $. 4 is one hundred forty dollars and $. 9 is one hundred ninety dollars. I'm not sure how all that evolved, but I think you are saying fifty for the appointment and a forrty dollar tip for a total of ninety dollars?Yes you got it Sorry my bad.

LknforLuv
04-04-15, 13:21
I have been at this for years and now decided to share some of my recent experiences.

Rose Spa. Largo AVOID at all costs. I went into rose and clearly saw the sign on the wall stating $60.00 for the hour. The person told me $70.00. I asked if that is a new price and she said "no, always same price". I pointed to the sign and she said it was a mistake and the massage is $70. I told her to forget it a turned to leave and she said "ok, 65". I thought to myself WTF. I kept walking. I read other posts like this about the place and just can't believe these people in Rose is so stupid to keep trying the same BS. She was about mid 40's and not worth my time trying to up sell. I don't mind paying $70 if their sign says $70. I could only assume the games she would play in the room if I stayed.

VIP Spa. Largo I walked in for the first time since they re-opened and April came to the counter. She told me $70.00 for the hour as the sign said. I was relieved there was no up sell as I was already on edge after just leaving Rose. I would guess her to be lat 30's but well taken care of. We proceeded to the room where she asked if I wanted a table shower. I did not partake as I just showered. She started the massage with the medium pressure I asked for. She really gave a consistent massage that I was really happy with. After what seemed like a long time she started to slowly and lightly rub around my thighs and backside. I decided to return the favor by rubbing her thighs and she seemed to enjoy it. On the flip she really seemed to enjoy the service she was providing. We tried 69 for a while which I loved followed by her turning around and doing cowgirl. She really knows how to please and the entire time she never mentioned the word tip. This is something I really like as that seems to spoil the mood. I gave 130 for the stellar job which she smiled. I will be seeing her again. The previous reviews about her are spot on.

Call234
04-06-15, 13:59
I recently stopped by PT and drew Teddi.

This is still my go-to place for consistently reliable service, but the prices are higher than the 5-Shops.

If you are a member, it will go much smoother.

The Run Down:

1. Pay Mamason the House Fee.

2. Mamasan takes care of the TS (very thorough) and swish some mouthwash.

3. Teddi (therapist) comes in. I offer the tip, she declines until the end.

4. Her 1-piece dress comes off, and the fun begins.

5. Fun includes sensual massage, on the flip: 69, CBJ, and Mish finish.

6. Finish the massage and clean me up.

7. Bottle of water and Korean candy for the road.

Fees:

House = . 8.

Tip = 1. 4.

Teddi Scores:

Looks: 8/10.

Skills: 10/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Be safe.Thanks for the report. Are Teddi and Terri the same person? I saw a "Terri" there on my last visit, and she was excellent. It might be my hearing. Stay safe.

Call234
04-06-15, 14:16
I have been at this for years and now decided to share some of my recent experiences.

Rose Spa. Largo AVOID at all costs. I went into rose and clearly saw the sign on the wall stating $60.00 for the hour. The person told me $70.00. I asked if that is a new price and she said "no, always same price". I pointed to the sign and she said it was a mistake and the massage is $70. I told her to forget it a turned to leave and she said "ok, 65". I thought to myself WTF. I kept walking. I read other posts like this about the place and just can't believe these people in Rose is so stupid to keep trying the same BS. She was about mid 40's and not worth my time trying to up sell. I don't mind paying $70 if their sign says $70. I could only assume the games she would play in the room if I stayed.

VIP Spa. Largo I walked in for the first time since they re-opened and April came to the counter. She told me $70.00 for the hour as the sign said. I was relieved there was no up sell as I was already on edge after just leaving Rose. I would guess her to be lat 30's but well taken care of. We proceeded to the room where she asked if I wanted a table shower. I did not partake as I just showered. She started the massage with the medium pressure I asked for. She really gave a consistent massage that I was really happy with. After what seemed like a long time she started to slowly and lightly rub around my thighs and backside. I decided to return the favor by rubbing her thighs and she seemed to enjoy it. On the flip she really seemed to enjoy the service she was providing. We tried 69 for a while which I loved followed by her turning around and doing cowgirl. She really knows how to please and the entire time she never mentioned the word tip. This is something I really like as that seems to spoil the mood. I gave 130 for the stellar job which she smiled. I will be seeing her again. The previous reviews about her are spot on.Thanks for the report on April. I am glad to hear that she is still there. I saw her last month, and she had excellent skills. Stay safe.

Gentleman 100
04-06-15, 15:19
Thanks for the report. Are Teddi and Terri the same person? I saw a "Terri" there on my last visit, and she was excellent. It might be my hearing. Stay safe.She repeated herself: as in Teddy Bear.

Clarification: "Member" = Pine Tree frequent visitor program. They make up a unique username for you. Give that username each time. The sessions are worry/stress-free and full of fun.

Be safe.

John Certero
04-06-15, 16:39
She repeated herself: as in Teddy Bear.

Clarification: "Member" = Pine Tree frequent visitor program. They make up a unique username for you. Give that username each time. The sessions are worry/stress-free and full of fun.

Be safe."Teddy" is an absolute doll. Its been a LONG time since I've been to PT but my first session there was with her. I always wondered if it was actually Terri or Teddy. I was almost certain it was Teddy.

When she told me but I have heard others on here insist its Terri! LOL Good to know. Hows is Teddy looking these days. Its been years since I last saw her.

Gentleman 100
04-06-15, 21:05
"Teddy" is an absolute doll. Its been a LONG time since I've been to PT but my first session there was with her. I always wondered if it was actually Terri or Teddy. I was almost certain it was Teddy.

When she told me but I have heard others on here insist its Terri! LOL Good to know. Hows is Teddy looking these days. Its been years since I last saw her.Teddy is looking fine. Being a PT member makes it easy to get her to undress (no asking needed: automatic removal).

Call234
04-07-15, 13:41

Be safe.Good to know.

BigD2013
04-08-15, 13:52

Be safe.They also utilize this info to determine extras and with which girls, as well as tip. I've never had a bad experience at PT. I'm wanting to visit VIP, as I've never been, but the reviews seem to be great. Be safe!

MeatSticker
04-08-15, 17:35
Stopped by VIP Spa in Largo and was pleasantly surprised. I read a lot about Angel and was hoping to see her but she was not available. April was busy so I spent the hour with Coco. She was a beautiful 30 something with a great body. She seemed sensual and very cheerful just how I like.

We started out with a table shower where she really seemed to know what she was doing and made sure to wash all the right places and made sure I was extra clean. After the table shower we went into the massage room and she asked how I like my massage. I told her a little stronger then medium. What is nice about her is she is soft spoken but speaks great english. Her massage was exactly how I asked and she really seemed to know what to do.

On the flip she could tell I was ready for some action. I started to rub her leg which she didn't mind. She allowed rubbing inside the dress so I knew we would have fun. I was not looking for FS today but really just a HE with some playing and she was happy to provide me with exactly what I wanted. The way she let me rub her I assumed more was available so I asked her if I return for something else would she take care of me. She had a big smile on her face and said anything I like she would take care of.

This is one of the better experiences I've had for a while so I am sure I will return in the near future.

Call234
04-09-15, 13:31
They also utilize this info to determine extras and with which girls, as well as tip. I've never had a bad experience at PT. I'm wanting to visit VIP, as I've never been, but the reviews seem to be great. Be safe!You are right about PT. The longer I go there, the sessions become more seamless. PT is a well run business.

Call234
04-09-15, 13:40
Stopped by VIP Spa in Largo and was pleasantly surprised. I read a lot about Angel and was hoping to see her but she was not available. April was busy so I spent the hour with Coco. She was a beautiful 30 something with a great body. She seemed sensual and very cheerful just how I like.

We started out with a table shower where she really seemed to know what she was doing and made sure to wash all the right places and made sure I was extra clean. After the table shower we went into the massage room and she asked how I like my massage. I told her a little stronger then medium. What is nice about her is she is soft spoken but speaks great english. Her massage was exactly how I asked and she really seemed to know what to do.

On the flip she could tell I was ready for some action. I started to rub her leg which she didn't mind. She allowed rubbing inside the dress so I knew we would have fun. I was not looking for FS today but really just a HE with some playing and she was happy to provide me with exactly what I wanted. The way she let me rub her I assumed more was available so I asked her if I return for something else would she take care of me. She had a big smile on her face and said anything I like she would take care of.

This is one of the better experiences I've had for a while so I am sure I will return in the near future.I appreciate your report. I have been deciding which AMP I want to visit this week, and your report has swayed me to VIP. I have been there several times since they re-opened, and all of my visits have been great. Stay safe.

PopTent
04-09-15, 19:02
I'm thinking this should be listed here in the St Pete section but it seems closer to Tampa so I'm not sure. Anyway this is about Eastern Spa in Oldsmar. This place just blows. I've been in before years ago when they first opened and was always satisfied. I had a visit there earlier this week and it will be my last time. My prior visit was also bad. Honestly, the visit was so bad I don't even remember the ladies name but she smelled like an ashtray so bad it was a complete turnoff.

I had the 1 hour massage with table shower and during the table shower she really didn't wash much except the crotch. We went into the massage room and she massaged me for about 15 minutes and turned me over. I reminded her I paid for an hour and she rudely said I know followed by what else do you want. I told her I would be happy with her rubbing me and her reply was she doesn't do that which shocked me. I thought nothing would happen. She continued to tell me she only does FS. I was shocked she was just so open about it. I wasn't looking for FS especially with her after looking and smelling her. She said her price was 260. I told her she was nuts. She refused to negotiate much, she agreed to 240 and I said no way. I jumped up and rubbed my own oil off. I got dressed and was leaving and she was trying to coax me back to the room telling me how good it would be. That is something that is never happening.

This was my last attempt to try a place I used to go.

MeatSticker
04-09-15, 20:11
I appreciate your report. I have been deciding which AMP I want to visit this week, and your report has swayed me to VIP. I have been there several times since they re-opened, and all of my visits have been great. Stay safe.I'm leary of going to places now after a dreadful experience I had in Sarasota recently but this place rocks. Coco came to the rescue when I needed rescued. Hope you enjoy.

Goldstien57
04-12-15, 20:02
I've seen the great reviews for Terri / Teddy recently. And my experience with her is the same or better. Just wanted you guys to know that Christine is back & she too is an absolute gem. Had a really wonderful visit with her on Thurs. These ladies are the quintessential 'massage therapist' in every man's dream.

Goldstien 57 - Be safe.

StPeteDick
04-13-15, 13:03
Had a dream that I saw Valerie from the five shops. One of the better dreams I've had lately. Decided on a half hour session everything was covered that she had amazing DT skills then she got on top and rode me like I've never been ridden before I banged a few girls in my life but this girl was the first to make me feel banged she just kept going. If she was acting I suggest an Oscar.

Tampa30
04-13-15, 13:27
http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stressful-day-let-me-relax-you/15344670

Has anyone tried this new body rub provider out? I'm thinking of setting an appointment this week.

Call234
04-13-15, 13:37
I'm leary of going to places now after a dreadful experience I had in Sarasota recently but this place rocks. Coco came to the rescue when I needed rescued. Hope you enjoy.I took your advice and did visit VIP last week. I drew Coco, and as you mentioned, she is wonderful. I had an excellent session with her, and look forward to seeing her again in the near future. Stay safe.

FlGuyTampa21
04-13-15, 20:10
Tropical Gardens and Final Touch? Are they still out there?

Solitaryfin
04-13-15, 20:25
Tropical Gardens and Final Touch? Are they still out there?I see they are having the grand re-opening today. They don't have the new location address in the ads. They don't even put TG or FT names in the ads. Anyone know where the new place is?

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-today-20-off-special-check-out-our-new-facility-call-for-details/15340946

Ajdal
04-13-15, 21:07
I think I saw on here a mention of brand new or remodeled facilities " coming soon stay tuned for an announcement" or something like that. Relaxation Centers I think they call themselves now. Ajdal out

Tropical Gardens and Final Touch? Are they still out there?.

BangBangDroid
04-13-15, 21:49
Long time lurker, finally decided to make an account. End of last week, I decided I couldn't hold off anymore and saw Vallory at the 5 Shops. Don't miss out on her. She's 21, stunning and just fun all around.

To the reviewer who described her as mechanical, YMMV, but the reality is this woman values hygiene and I enjoyed that she kept wanted to be clean. I personally like a provider who cares about cleanliness, I'm a bit OCD afterall. Just endure it and if you can, show up clean from a shower and look slightly well groomed. She appreciates it and it will encourage her to give more.

As for our visit, she took me back and after a short bit, she came in and took it all off. Stunning. She's tight, curvy and all around gorgeous. Nips pierced and a tongue piercing accent this little delight for the eyes. After the "supposedly mechanical" cleaning, she drops a cover down and checks that its airtight with that lovely mouth. I've never enjoyed CBJ but with her I was about to beg her to stop before I ended our visit too soon. Eye contact was wonderful and her hands just made me feel desired. She slowly climbed me like a tree and wrapped up on me and made me feel good. If it was an act, its was more enjoyable than any other woman I've dated or visited. After I couldn't wait any longer, she cleaned us up thoroughly and just made me feel great.

She is simply stunning, and while I say go see her while you can, I please beg you to respect her and treat her right. She's young and wonderful, and I'd like her to see her a few more times regardless of how much I tend to dislike the 5 shops.

Regardless, YMMV. If you go in expecting GFE, you won't get it. She is taking care of herself and its obvious she isn't out to make this her life. She's smart and safe. But if you want a good dream with a woman that moans in your ear while she rides you, she's the one. I'm already trying to figure out my next day off I can see her.

Meridian99
04-14-15, 08:39
I think I saw on here a mention of brand new or remodeled facilities " coming soon stay tuned for an announcement" or something like that. Relaxation Centers I think they call themselves now. Ajdal out

.Apparently you need to call them for their new location. I haven't check out the new place yet.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-special-20-off-today-9am-9pm-call-for-details/15278653

PopTent
04-14-15, 20:30
I took your advice and did visit VIP last week. I drew Coco, and as you mentioned, she is wonderful. I had an excellent session with her, and look forward to seeing her again in the near future. Stay safe.I assumed you guys were talking about VIP in Largo and took the trip after several great reports. I went in today and met Coco. My visit with her was exactly as described by others. I had a fantastic visit with a beautiful provider. She is somewhere in her mid 30's and blessed with very nice rack. I have nothing new to add except the other reports were spot on and I will be stopping by again. I hope she sticks around for a while.

I bought a quick look at the other girl there, I assume April. It was so quick I could not say for sure but from what I saw, I may like to see her as well.

Call234
04-16-15, 01:09
I see they are having the grand re-opening today. They don't have the new location address in the ads. They don't even put TG or FT names in the ads. Anyone know where the new place is?

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-today-20-off-special-check-out-our-new-facility-call-for-details/15340946I thought that I had seen somewhere that one of their new shops was on Seminole Blvd. South of Ulmerton Road.

Olds Man
04-16-15, 10:43
I thought that I had seen somewhere that one of their new shops was on Seminole Blvd. South of Ulmerton Road.I called and got the address (as you described) but am holding out for Chelsea to reappear (hopefully).

Solitaryfin
04-16-15, 12:27
I called and got the address (as you described) but am holding out for Chelsea to reappear (hopefully).Olds Man, I liked Chelsea too. She had great enthusiasm. Have not been able to find her at other shops, BP or anywhere. She dropped off the face of the earth. Let's send out a search party!

LknforLuv
04-16-15, 15:47
Well, I had such a wonderful time with April and reading all the great posts about Coco I had to stop by yesterday. I walked in and just knew it was her. She was beautiful and exactly what I needed.

I stayed for the hour and we started with a wonderful table shower. She really took her time which I enjoyed. In the room she asked about my massage. I told her I like strong and she provided just what I asked for. I was in the mood for FS and she was willing to go the whole way with me. She started by rubbing me until I was satisfied. I could not resist the daty which I was so longing for. After a great 69 session we went into mesh. I was getting tired and asked her to go cowgirl and she was happy to.

After we were finished she wiped me up and let me get dressed.

What was nice is she kept me for the full hour. I hate these places where they send you out the door in 30 or 40 minutes. I tipped her 130 which she was happy with.

I need to stop and see her again soon.

Meridian99
04-16-15, 22:04
Well, I had such a wonderful time with April and reading all the great posts about Coco I had to stop by yesterday. I walked in and just knew it was her. She was beautiful and exactly what I needed.

I stayed for the hour and we started with a wonderful table shower. She really took her time which I enjoyed. In the room she asked about my massage. I told her I like strong and she provided just what I asked for. I was in the mood for FS and she was willing to go the whole way with me. She started by rubbing me until I was satisfied. I could not resist the daty which I was so longing for. After a great 69 session we went into mesh. I was getting tired and asked her to go cowgirl and she was happy to.

What was nice is she kept me for the full hour. I hate these places where they send you out the door in 30 or 40 minutes. I tipped her 130 which she was happy with.

I need to stop and see her again soon.One thing that I truly appreciate about this place is the fact that they never short changed me for my time. I paid for a full 1 hour and I always get 1 full hour. I can't complain, period.

Joe Mobo
04-16-15, 22:40
I don't really know but just an observation, Ocean Spa and VIP Spa ads sure look a whole lot alike.

Malaprop
04-16-15, 23:10
The links from other posters below about the new location don't work very well. So if you want to find the new location, search the names of the girls that used to work there, like Tianna etc. , and you will see the link that gives you the phone number and they will give you the address. I think the lease ran out on the one place and so they consolidated on a new location that had been planned for quite a while. The new place is nicer than the old locations. Worth checking out.

JuanJohn
04-17-15, 01:16
http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stressful-day-let-me-relax-you/15344670

Has anyone tried this new body rub provider out? I'm thinking of setting an appointment this week.Ever try her out? I texted her today to find out donation for 1 HR is $1. 2 She'll also text back pics showing her face if you ask. Googling her 201 # in the other ad seems to bring up a recent review. Not sure if I can mention other sites here but the name of the site starts with "to. " Looks interesting might try myself.

Stay safe,

JJ.

Tampa30
04-17-15, 09:25
Ever try her out? I texted her today to find out donation for 1 HR is $1. 2 She'll also text back pics showing her face if you ask. Googling her 201 # in the other ad seems to bring up a recent review. Not sure if I can mention other sites here but the name of the site starts with "to. " Looks interesting might try myself.

Stay safe,

JJ.My significant other decided to do a lunch time drop in so I was unable to use the time I thought I had free to try her out. Maybe next week. As for the reviews, I'm pretty sure those are on a fake site. She told me she is actually licensed in another state, so the massage might be good.

Azzoris
04-17-15, 22:45
I've never really tried a massage parlor so when you guys say you tipped 130 Is that including the 70 for the massage or 130 on top of the 70 for a total of 200?

Thanks for the report on April. I am glad to hear that she is still there. I saw her last month, and she had excellent skills. Stay safe.

BrookGuard
04-18-15, 02:05
I've never really tried a massage parlor so when you guys say you tipped 130 Is that including the 70 for the massage or 130 on top of the 70 for a total of 200?For example, "I went out to dinner. The tab was $70, but the service was so good I tipped the waitress $130. So total damage was $200. ".

Jaws Iii
04-18-15, 17:54
My significant other decided to do a lunch time drop in so I was unable to use the time I thought I had free to try her out. Maybe next week. As for the reviews, I'm pretty sure those are on a fake site. She told me she is actually licensed in another state, so the massage might be good.This appears to be near my location, so I would love to know what she is all about. Please report when you find out. If I don't hear soon I might have to TOFTT.

Azzoris
04-18-15, 22:01
OK thanks. Just going to stick with the reviewed girls.

For example, "I went out to dinner. The tab was $70, but the service was so good I tipped the waitress $130. So total damage was $200. ".

Bachatero
04-19-15, 09:03
Most of the operators, Chinese and Korean, seem to have 2+ locations. VIP and Ocean are not the only ones that have similar ads, posted consecutively.

I don't really know but just an observation, Ocean Spa and VIP Spa ads sure look a whole lot alike.

Elusivepirate
04-19-15, 15:47
I've seen this ad for a while but I've never been down in her area. Soon I will have the opportunity. Any 411?

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/andreas-magic-hands/12218168

Seldom43
04-19-15, 16:54
I've seen this ad for a while but I've never been down in her area. Soon I will have the opportunity. Any 411?

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/andreas-magic-hands/12218168She's great. Very nice lady if you are a gentleman and respectful.

JuanJohn
04-20-15, 12:43
Hey guys saw Mary myself yesterday: http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stressful-day-let-me-relax-you/15344670.

Fattman posted the first review in the body rub / massage therapist-pinellas county thread that I just saw (review # 266). Couldn't agree more with him. Very attractive petite young provider who was on time for my dream. $ for 1 hr incall. She prefers texting just so you guys are aware. Will repeat.

Stay safe,

JJ.

PopTent
04-22-15, 07:51

I need to stop and see her again soon.I had the same wonderful time with Coco. I also went by yesterday to see April. She is just as amazing as Coco it's hard to pick the better of the two. I read a lot of posts about Angel but seems she is on vacation for a couple of months.

April really does give a great deep tissue massage, it's wonderful to find such a good provider with great massage skills. A lot of places only give a light body rub and try and pass it off with as a massage. On the flip I enjoyed a great BJ with some much needed attention to the groin at the same time. She really has a great mouth. After we started in mish for a few minutes. I was enjoying it so much I needed to see it from the back side so I switched it into doggie. I couldn't hold out to long like this so I finished off just staring at that ass. I'm not sure if it's on the table but I love to get into that ass. I guess I'll have to try in the future. Tipped $140 and she seemed happy with that, she earned every penny.

Geolis
04-23-15, 10:06
Have not had the pleasure with Coco yet, as I am sticking with April thus far due to the excellent service received from her. I echo most of your remarks, except that the BJ & FS is covered, but really good and she DT's it. The FS is excellent as well, she put her ass on a pillow just so she could get it really deep. She loves that! $. 40 like you, over and above the massage fee. She does a really good hard massage as well and their rates are good. . 70/ H & . 99/90 minutes.

I had the same wonderful time with Coco. I also went by yesterday to see April. She is just as amazing as Coco it's hard to pick the better of the two. I read a lot of posts about Angel but seems she is on vacation for a couple of months.

April really does give a great deep tissue massage, it's wonderful to find such a good provider with great massage skills. A lot of places only give a light body rub and try and pass it off with as a massage. On the flip I enjoyed a great BJ with some much needed attention to the groin at the same time. She really has a great mouth. After we started in mish for a few minutes. I was enjoying it so much I needed to see it from the back side so I switched it into doggie. I couldn't hold out to long like this so I finished off just staring at that ass. I'm not sure if it's on the table but I love to get into that ass. I guess I'll have to try in the future. Tipped $140 and she seemed happy with that, she earned every penny.

Friday Katz
04-25-15, 16:51

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/andreas-magic-hands/12218168I saw her a couple of times about 4 years ago before I moved out of the area. She used the same old picture back then too. It's about 10-15 years old. The incall was in a condo complex by the water. Her "husband" (I was told) goes down to the pool area. I never saw him. The massage is done on a table in a dedicated room. She is very good at massage. On the flip, she allows roaming. I only got an HE from her and some nipple sucking. She has large, eraser-like nipples. Nice lady, though. I would repeat if there wasn't so many other options available.

PopTent
04-26-15, 07:24
Have not had the pleasure with Coco yet, as I am sticking with April thus far due to the excellent service received from her. I echo most of your remarks, except that the BJ & FS is covered, but really good and she DT's it. The FS is excellent as well, she put her ass on a pillow just so she could get it really deep. She loves that! $. 40 like you, over and above the massage fee. She does a really good hard massage as well and their rates are good. . 70/ H & . 99/90 minutes.Yes, everything is covered, sorry if I was confusing on that. However, she has the skills to make me forget about the cover. She does love to take it all in all the way. That women knows how to keep me coming back for more.

Geolis
04-26-15, 13:17
Didn't mislead me in the least, no worries. Been there several times and familiar with the covered activities. You are correct, doesn't even feel like a cover and she has a really nice, shaved pussy. I find her very willing to please. Funny experience however, as I tried to spank her a bit and she wanted to spank back. We laughed about who is the spanker & who I the spankee.

Yes, everything is covered, sorry if I was confusing on that. However, she has the skills to make me forget about the cover. She does love to take it all in all the way. That women knows how to keep me coming back for more.

Nekidinflorida
04-27-15, 09:11
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/hss/4978506359.html

She quoted me 60.00 for a hour, I can't find any reviews on "Suzy" just some house cleaning, work ads on Craigslist.

Geolis
04-29-15, 12:57
I've been to this AMP several times with no issues in the past. They are a little more expensive than others, but I like one of the girls (Ruby) there, so I take the dive. Ruby is in Asia for a couple of months visiting family, so I opted to try another. One Saturday I got Julie and was pretty pleased. Great TS and massage and on the flip asked for FS, but she was raggin and said it's messy. So, I received a nice HJ / HE with roaming otherwise, except for the messy area. She did, however, indicate that it was on the menu. Did an hour for $. 8 and tipped. 8 for the relief. Great tits, by the way!. Went back the other day and got Julie again, assuming she was not raggin now and went for 90 minutes. Julie usually gives me a deal for 90 minutes, but no deal was to be had this day. Wanted $. 40. I went for it, because I wanted to see those tits again and the rest of her. Paying out of the way, she leads me to a different room than I am used to and says, "relax here for 15 minutes. " I answered with, "I have to wait?" She says "yes. " I say I can't, have to be somewhere and don't have time to wait. Of course, she pleaded for a while and I refused. Asked for her to refund my debit card and she says she doesn't know how. I told her to find someone who does and another girl comes out saying the same shit. I pressed and eventually they refunded my card. I knew they knew how, but were playing me. Moral to this story, I HATE to be put in that position, waiting, while they finish another. If that's the case, tell me prior to paying. Told them they will get a bad reputation if they keep that shit up. I know it can be common, but fuck that shit! I'll wait for Ruby to return.

Uflcam333
04-29-15, 15:43
I go here all the time but will only see Ruby or Cathy. If neither of those are available I leave.

So far for me I've only gotten HE, is more on the menu for Cathy?

I've been to this AMP several times with no issues in the past. They are a little more expensive than others, but I like one of the girls (Ruby) there, so I take the dive. Ruby is in Asia for a couple of months visiting family, so I opted to try another. One Saturday I got Julie and was pretty pleased. Great TS and massage and on the flip asked for FS, but she was raggin and said it's messy. So, I received a nice HJ / HE with roaming otherwise, except for the messy area. She did, however, indicate that it was on the menu. Did an hour for $. 8 and tipped. 8 for the relief. Great tits, by the way!. Went back the other day and got Julie again, assuming she was not raggin now and went for 90 minutes. Julie usually gives me a deal for 90 minutes, but no deal was to be had this day. Wanted $. 40. I went for it, because I wanted to see those tits again and the rest of her. Paying out of the way, she leads me to a different room than I am used to and says, "relax here for 15 minutes. " I answered with, "I have to wait?" She says "yes. " I say I can't, have to be somewhere and don't have time to wait. Of course, she pleaded for a while and I refused. Asked for her to refund my debit card and she says she doesn't know how. I told her to find someone who does and another girl comes out saying the same shit. I pressed and eventually they refunded my card. I knew they knew how, but were playing me. Moral to this story, I HATE to be put in that position, waiting, while they finish another. If that's the case, tell me prior to paying. Told them they will get a bad reputation if they keep that shit up. I know it can be common, but fuck that shit! I'll wait for Ruby to return.

Jaws Iii
04-29-15, 23:58

This is a not uncommon dilemma. Over the years I have had problems with time constraints. I have a few general observations. First, the AMP does not want a bunch of mongers gathering in the waiting room, so they have two alternatives: either put you in an empty room and make you wait or send you away for a period of time. In general, they will make you wait. The old Four Seasons was pretty good about telling you to come back later, but even on occasion they made me wait, although never for terribly long. I have yet to go to another spa that turns you away. One time I waited over 45 minutes at PT, but fortunately time didn't matter so I just took a nap. But those opportunities of leisure time are few and far between, as I suspect to be so for most of us. Next, most of the time they never want you to see another monger. I have been pushed into empty rooms, or held back from leaving until the coast is clear. It would be quite embarrassing to meet your neighbor in a hallway of an AMP. Next, sometimes one girl will massage and the other finish, or after the finish another girl will come in for the clean up. I really don't like that one, as the whole continuity is gone and the experience is laid bare for what it is. For some of you that is no problem, but I like a communication relationship based experience. I like to laugh, joke, tease, play and have a good time with a woman for an hour. That being said, I had a weird one the other day. I came out of a session at VIP and there were two mongers in the waiting room, one playing on his cell phone. Last thing I expected. Wished I had sun glasses and a baseball cap on. So, I usually ask if there will be a wait, and if so, how long, knowing that they will lie. Sometimes I will stay fully clothed and prepared to walk out if nothing happens quickly enough. But I never, ever pay by anything other than cash, and I try to give it to the lady who will be taking care of me. That way you don't have to get a refund and if you do it is cash. This is easier to do if you have been there enough times for them to know you. IMHO, paying by card is the worst possible thing to do, even if you have no SO to find out. You are leaving a paper trail that one day may reach out and bite you.

Geolis
04-30-15, 11:19
FS with Ruby once, but not sure she had ever gone there. She kind of indicated she didn't know what to ask in regard to tip. But, it was good. YMMV. I have yet to experience Cathy, so.

I go here all the time but will only see Ruby or Cathy. If neither of those are available I leave.

So far for me I've only gotten HE, is more on the menu for Cathy?

Geolis
04-30-15, 11:20
Not really worried about the card. I get massages and never proof of other activities. Checked with attorney on it long ago. But, appreciate your comment and concern.

This is a not uncommon dilemma. Over the years I have had problems with time constraints. I have a few general observations. First, the AMP does not want a bunch of mongers gathering in the waiting room, so they have two alternatives: either put you in an empty room and make you wait or send you away for a period of time. In general, they will make you wait. The old Four Seasons was pretty good about telling you to come back later, but even on occasion they made me wait, although never for terribly long. I have yet to go to another spa that turns you away. One time I waited over 45 minutes at PT, but fortunately time didn't matter so I just took a nap. But those opportunities of leisure time are few and far between, as I suspect to be so for most of us. Next, most of the time they never want you to see another monger. I have been pushed into empty rooms, or held back from leaving until the coast is clear. It would be quite embarrassing to meet your neighbor in a hallway of an AMP. Next, sometimes one girl will massage and the other finish, or after the finish another girl will come in for the clean up. I really don't like that one, as the whole continuity is gone and the experience is laid bare for what it is. For some of you that is no problem, but I like a communication relationship based experience. I like to laugh, joke, tease, play and have a good time with a woman for an hour. That being said, I had a weird one the other day. I came out of a session at VIP and there were two mongers in the waiting room, one playing on his cell phone. Last thing I expected. Wished I had sun glasses and a baseball cap on. So, I usually ask if there will be a wait, and if so, how long, knowing that they will lie. Sometimes I will stay fully clothed and prepared to walk out if nothing happens quickly enough. But I never, ever pay by anything other than cash, and I try to give it to the lady who will be taking care of me. That way you don't have to get a refund and if you do it is cash. This is easier to do if you have been there enough times for them to know you. IMHO, paying by card is the worst possible thing to do, even if you have no SO to find out. You are leaving a paper trail that one day may reach out and bite you.

Call234
05-01-15, 01:23
This is a not uncommon dilemma. Over the years I have had problems with time constraints. I have a few general observations. First, the AMP does not want a bunch of mongers gathering in the waiting room, so they have two alternatives: either put you in an empty room and make you wait or send you away for a period of time. In general, they will make you wait. The old Four Seasons was pretty good about telling you to come back later, but even on occasion they made me wait, although never for terribly long. I have yet to go to another spa that turns you away. One time I waited over 45 minutes at PT, but fortunately time didn't matter so I just took a nap. But those opportunities of leisure time are few and far between, as I suspect to be so for most of us. Next, most of the time they never want you to see another monger. I have been pushed into empty rooms, or held back from leaving until the coast is clear. It would be quite embarrassing to meet your neighbor in a hallway of an AMP. Next, sometimes one girl will massage and the other finish, or after the finish another girl will come in for the clean up. I really don't like that one, as the whole continuity is gone and the experience is laid bare for what it is. For some of you that is no problem, but I like a communication relationship based experience. I like to laugh, joke, tease, play and have a good time with a woman for an hour. That being said, I had a weird one the other day. I came out of a session at VIP and there were two mongers in the waiting room, one playing on his cell phone. Last thing I expected. Wished I had sun glasses and a baseball cap on. So, I usually ask if there will be a wait, and if so, how long, knowing that they will lie. Sometimes I will stay fully clothed and prepared to walk out if nothing happens quickly enough. But I never, ever pay by anything other than cash, and I try to give it to the lady who will be taking care of me. That way you don't have to get a refund and if you do it is cash. This is easier to do if you have been there enough times for them to know you. IMHO, paying by card is the worst possible thing to do, even if you have no SO to find out. You are leaving a paper trail that one day may reach out and bite you.Jaws, Those are very good observations and advice. Once in a while it seems you have to wait at almost every AMP. Some handle it better than others. Most are fairly decent about it. I don't mind a short wait, but same as you, once I am with my provider, I like to be with the one person for my entire hour. I do not like to be passed around. My advise is to always bring sunglasses for discretion. I also completely agree with paying by cash. It is just not worth it to me to take a chance with leaving a paper trail. Stay safe.

PopTent
05-01-15, 19:45
I stopped by again to see April. I am addicted to her. I spent another amazing hour with her. I actually enjoyed this visit more then the last. I kind of think she gets better as she gets to know you better. We started out with the wonderful table shower again and she knew what was coming so she really washed me well. We went to the massage room and a solid deep tissue massage followed. I just don't know how she can apply that much pressure for that long, I just couldn't do it.

Anyway on the flip we got right into it. She jumped right up on the table into with me and proceeded to a BBBJ which surprised me. The last time it was covered. She then crawled down to do reverse cowgirl while I enjoyed watching her ride up and down each and every time. It was so hot I had a hard time holding back. I really wanted to get her doggie again so I could watch that ass so we switched it up. The entire time I was doing doggie I was playing with her ass hoping to soften her up and get her to allow me to enter the backdoor. I had a finger partly inside but was to nervous to ask about anything else. I finished up after a great session and left happy all the while thinking about the next visit I will try to enter the backdoor.

Joe Mobo
05-02-15, 09:06
Only in Florida a few months a year, but I would have a say that Pinellas County has some of the best spas around. I've only struck out a few times over the years, pretty good compared to other parts of the country. I guess there is so much competition that they have to be on their game. I wanted to try something different went to GI-LI yesterday. I was met at the counter by one of the most beautiful Korean ladies I ever met, a total knock out. Well Joe thought he had hit the lottery, took my money led me to a room and wanted to know if I wanted a shower. A few minutes later I got the bait and switch, in comes another woman that could be described as just OK. She worked hard and I ended up getting a good massage. I don't know if woman at counter was Mamasan or what. If I went back I would be sure and ask if she would be doing the massage, I guess I just assumed. I've been going to VIP with good luck as is close to house, but damn I sure would have liked to have had a massage by other lady at GI-LI. If anybody goes to GI-LI be sure and ask who your masseuse will be, just a little words of wisdom from Joe. Oh by the way place was clean and smelled good just a little out of the way. Good luck I hope someone has a little more information on the place than me, please let me know.

Passionate1
05-02-15, 10:33
Any info on this little beauty Ava Rae.

JustANewbee
05-03-15, 22:43
If only we had a MP in Brevard County. This place is as automatic as its gets. Thanks Christy. She is so caring, sexy, and just perfect! Thanks.

Clftn
05-06-15, 02:06
I'm shifting my part-timing hobbying experience by getting therapy. Few ladies on my mind. So walk-ins as in walk in at anytime (well within certain worker time posted?) Pretty obvious but has anyone just walked in? I figured it gives me a break from time setting and calling to the incall. Otherwise I could call ahead of time. Thanks.

Call234
05-07-15, 15:55
Only in Florida a few months a year, but I would have a say that Pinellas County has some of the best spas around. I've only struck out a few times over the years, pretty good compared to other parts of the country. I guess there is so much competition that they have to be on their game. I wanted to try something different went to GI-LI yesterday. I was met at the counter by one of the most beautiful Korean ladies I ever met, a total knock out. Well Joe thought he had hit the lottery, took my money led me to a room and wanted to know if I wanted a shower. A few minutes later I got the bait and switch, in comes another woman that could be described as just OK. She worked hard and I ended up getting a good massage. I don't know if woman at counter was Mamasan or what. If I went back I would be sure and ask if she would be doing the massage, I guess I just assumed. I've been going to VIP with good luck as is close to house, but damn I sure would have liked to have had a massage by other lady at GI-LI. If anybody goes to GI-LI be sure and ask who your masseuse will be, just a little words of wisdom from Joe. Oh by the way place was clean and smelled good just a little out of the way. Good luck I hope someone has a little more information on the place than me, please let me know.I have been there twice. The first time I drew a 40 something provider. I had a decent time, but the provider was not as attractive as I would have liked. The second time I drew "Joy". Mid 20's, very attractive, and had an A+ session. Stay safe.

Call234
05-07-15, 16:04
I'm shifting my part-timing hobbying experience by getting therapy. Few ladies on my mind. So walk-ins as in walk in at anytime (well within certain worker time posted?) Pretty obvious but has anyone just walked in? I figured it gives me a break from time setting and calling to the incall. Otherwise I could call ahead of time. Thanks.I strictly walk-in at AMPs and Shops. My schedule is very flexible, and I don't always know when I am going to be able to participate in the hobby. I have always found it to work well. No phone record, and with repeat visits you are generally treated very well. There are so many places to choose from, that if one place is busy, I just go to another. If you are in the Ulmerton area, you have around a dozen places within a few minutes of each-other.

IAmJacks
05-12-15, 01:55
http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/yb-real-sweet-spa-gentlemens-choice-new-girls-727-216-3466/13649674

Does anyone have any info on this place.

Geolis
05-12-15, 08:59
Not terrible, but a little pricier than most. The one negative here is waiting too long. Most times I've been in, there is only one girl working, Yumi. Nice Japanese girl, but yaks a little too much. When other customers come in, she immediately gets them paid and in a room to WAIT and you're told 5 or 10 minutes, but it's much longer. I appreciate they need to keep the clientele there, but be honest. I'd rather be told an hour and schedule to come back. The TS and massage are generally pretty good, as she does a Japanese massage of some type that includes her body on yours, clothed or with a short dress. So, you do feel some skin, which I enjoy. On the flip all is good, but only HE with roaming. There is a second girl now, Tia. Haven't tried her, but she looks inviting. Again, a little pricy. Be safe.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/yb-real-sweet-spa-gentlemens-choice-new-girls-727-216-3466/13649674

Does anyone have any info on this place.

Call234
05-12-15, 15:23

Does anyone have any info on this place.I went there once a couple of years ago and completely struck out. This is the only time that has ever happened to me in several years of visiting AMPs. I am sure the providers have turned over many times since my visit, but with all the choices in the area I have never given the place a second try. Stay safe.

IAmJacks
05-12-15, 17:48
Thanks for the replies guys. With a $50 when our special advertised I was hoping to get a good deal but if only happy endings are available I'm more of a full service customer I'll probably end up just going to VIP but there's a few other ads that intrigue me including one spa that gives you a line up so you can choose your girl that would be pretty cool.

LknforLuv
05-12-15, 20:36
Only in Florida a few months a year, but I would have a say that Pinellas County has some of the best spas around. I've only struck out a few times over the years, pretty good compared to other parts of the country. I guess there is so much competition that they have to be on their game. I wanted to try something different went to GI-LI yesterday. I was met at the counter by one of the most beautiful Korean ladies I ever met, a total knock out. Well Joe thought he had hit the lottery, took my money led me to a room and wanted to know if I wanted a shower. A few minutes later I got the bait and switch, in comes another woman that could be described as just OK. She worked hard and I ended up getting a good massage. I don't know if woman at counter was Mamasan or what. If I went back I would be sure and ask if she would be doing the massage, I guess I just assumed. I've been going to VIP with good luck as is close to house, but damn I sure would have liked to have had a massage by other lady at GI-LI. If anybody goes to GI-LI be sure and ask who your masseuse will be, just a little words of wisdom from Joe. Oh by the way place was clean and smelled good just a little out of the way. Good luck I hope someone has a little more information on the place than me, please let me know.I've been there before and also saw the same beautiful one behind the counter. She told me she only works at the desk. I went to the room hoping the one that comes in was going to be similar. No luck, I got the bait and switch also. I got one as old as my mother and I was really disappointed. Massage was ok but nothing to write home about. I was in no way turned on by her and could not go for FS. I opted for a HE only which was provided but I think she was looking for more $$ with FS but I wasn't having it. I'll also stick to VIP as I have been treated great each time I go.

LknforLuv
05-12-15, 20:42
Thanks for the replies guys. With a $50 when our special advertised I was hoping to get a good deal but if only happy endings are available I'm more of a full service customer I'll probably end up just going to VIP but there's a few other ads that intrigue me including one spa that gives you a line up so you can choose your girl that would be pretty cool.I've read a lot about the place that gives you the choice. From all the posts I could find it seems you don't actually get to choose. When you come in your told "only this one is available", I've never read anyone having luck getting to actually pick one.

VIP (I assume the one in Largo) is great. I just went in the other day and saw Coco again. I received the same great service again as she provided the last time I went. April was off for a couple days but I'm sure she's back by now. I've got to say VIP has always been consistently great each time I've gone in. Great table shower, Excellent massage and wonderful FS, who could ask for anything more.

IAmJacks
05-13-15, 13:44
And for saving me a bunch of money that I may have wasted trying those other places I have not been to VIP I don't think mostly I've gone to pine tree in the past but I have gone to one on Ulmerton before but I think its called rose Spa I could be wrong but I will be going to V IP or pine tree. Can anyone tell me the names of girls to ask for I particularly like girls that are very slim spanner types short and I prefer smaller breast over bolt ons or large breasts. Any advice.

BoxHound
05-15-15, 22:38

Does anyone have any info on this place.First time reviewing. I've actually gone here several times. Most of the time the lady was fairly cute and gave a good he, never asked for more. Except once asked about a kiss below deck and was told not on the menu.

Jay Day94
05-17-15, 14:01
In town again recently and visited some of my favorite shops, here is my report:

Visited the new FT / TG which is on Seminole Blvd just past the Largo Mall. Greeted by Toni but asked for Tianna who I had seen once before a long time ago, Toni just wasn't what I was interested in and they always seem to try to make you feel guilty when you ask for another girl. Oh well. My coin, my choice is the way I see it. Anyway, after I got Tianna and we took care of the business part of the transaction I remembered why I had not come back. After getting comfortable. I waited 5-10 minutes before she came back to the room. She talks to me for a second and then says she has to go get the oils. Another 5 minutes before she returns. She finally gets back and we get down to business. On a plus side she has a really nice ass. But the boobs are small and somewhat saggy and there is baby damage. We spent the entire time in doggie. And afterward she will hit you up for a tip. Won't repeat unless it is with Maura. I am intrigued by Valentina though if anyone has anything to report on her it would be nice to hear.

I decided to see Cory at Pandora. After being greeted by another girl she told me to wait and she would get Cory. She came out and I couldn't tell if she was on something or had just woken up but I was happy with what I saw so we agreed to a 30 minute session and I laid the donation on the table and she told me to get comfortable and she'd be right back. No small talk, just business. When she came back in she just starts getting undressed (nice young body, little bit of hair on the kitty) and asked what I wanted / liked. All business and she had the attitude that she didn't want to be there. But off we go. About 30 seconds of BBBJ, then hard enough for the wrapper and a few more seconds of BJ followed by reverse cg and mish to finish. Like I said, no small talk and not the best attitude, but if you are looking for a girl with a decent body you want to pay 1. 6 for a pump and dump. She's your girl. No repeat for me.

I had seen Crystal before and saw she was at Zodiac so I made a return trip. By far my best experience while I was in town, super sweet girl who is pretty and has a great personality. She gives the best CBJ I have ever had and after about 10 minutes I had to stop her before she finished me that way. I was enjoying it so much. We went with some cg and finished in mish. Well worth it and Crystal will be on my to do list next time I visit. At least I left town on a high note after my previous so-so experiences.

Bajingo
05-17-15, 15:42
I am not sure if the same lady runs both of those shops but the attitudes of the ladies working at both shops has been going south for awhile. I used to go a lot more in the past but stopped when they acted like they weren't really into the down to business part.

I am wondering if its new owners and the move or if it was they were changing owners and just didn't care. But no as you have reported the move has taken place and the attitudes still bad.

So unless it gets better I can't see myself spending any coin with them unless something drastically changes.

In town again recently and visited some of my favorite shops, here is my report:

Visited the new FT / TG which is on Seminole Blvd just past the Largo Mall. Greeted by Toni but asked for Tianna who I had seen once before a long time ago, Toni just wasn't what I was interested in and they always seem to try to make you feel guilty when you ask for another girl. Oh well. My coin, my choice is the way I see it. Anyway, after I got Tianna and we took care of the business part of the transaction I remembered why I had not come back. After getting comfortable. I waited 5-10 minutes before she came back to the room. She talks to me for a second and then says she has to go get the oils. Another 5 minutes before she returns. She finally gets back and we get down to business. On a plus side she has a really nice ass. But the boobs are small and somewhat saggy and there is baby damage. We spent the entire time in doggie. And afterward she will hit you up for a tip. Won't repeat unless it is with Maura. I am intrigued by Valentina though if anyone has anything to report on her it would be nice to hear.

I decided to see Cory at Pandora. After being greeted by another girl she told me to wait and she would get Cory. She came out and I couldn't tell if she was on something or had just woken up but I was happy with what I saw so we agreed to a 30 minute session and I laid the donation on the table and she told me to get comfortable and she'd be right back. No small talk, just business. When she came back in she just starts getting undressed (nice young body, little bit of hair on the kitty) and asked what I wanted / liked. All business and she had the attitude that she didn't want to be there. But off we go. About 30 seconds of BBBJ, then hard enough for the wrapper and a few more seconds of BJ followed by reverse cg and mish to finish. Like I said, no small talk and not the best attitude, but if you are looking for a girl with a decent body you want to pay 1. 6 for a pump and dump. She's your girl. No repeat for me.

I had seen Crystal before and saw she was at Zodiac so I made a return trip. By far my best experience while I was in town, super sweet girl who is pretty and has a great personality. She gives the best CBJ I have ever had and after about 10 minutes I had to stop her before she finished me that way. I was enjoying it so much. We went with some cg and finished in mish. Well worth it and Crystal will be on my to do list next time I visit. At least I left town on a high note after my previous so-so experiences.

Dave Pizman
05-18-15, 07:27
I am not sure if the same lady runs both of those shops but the attitudes of the ladies working at both shops has been going south for awhile. I used to go a lot more in the past but stopped when they acted like they weren't really into the down to business part.

I am wondering if its new owners and the move or if it was they were changing owners and just didn't care. But no as you have reported the move has taken place and the attitudes still bad.

So unless it gets better I can't see myself spending any coin with them unless something drastically changes.I've been going there for a bit, both before and after the move. I really haven't seen anyone else but Maura, she is the absolute best! She's always smiling, very sensual, and she gets into the session, big time! As always, YMMV. I have also been thinking about Valentina, but I hate to see anyone else because Maura is one of the best I've had at any of the places. She did say that traffic has been down since the move and some of the girls were disappointed with the lack of business.

Bad Habit
05-18-15, 08:23

I had seen Crystal before and saw she was at Zodiac so I made a return trip. By far my best experience while I was in town, super sweet girl who is pretty and has a great personality. She gives the best CBJ I have ever had and after about 10 minutes I had to stop her before she finished me that way. I was enjoying it so much. We went with some cg and finished in mish. Well worth it and Crystal will be on my to do list next time I visit. At least I left town on a high note after my previous so-so experiences.I saw Valentina several weeks ago at the new location. She is much larger then her pics which was not a deterrent to me but may be to some. Her performance was mediocre at best, strictly business, but she got the job done.