PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

LexusCim69
04-18-13, 10:50
She really went to work on the cheeks and thighs. I was almost sure she was going to do more. I was sticking straight up on the flip. She just kept rubbing and looking at it. I will probably try again. Anyone else try yet?I had to give it a try but no extras. She is a good massage just nothing extra which is a little sad, because she looks fun. Stay Safe.

Goldstien57
04-22-13, 18:51
Went to PT this past weekend & had an outstanding session with Tiffany. Man this girl is fantastic! A very good massage & fantastic experience all around.

Be safe,

Goldstien 57 out

Banders
04-22-13, 21:58
I had to give it a try but no extras. She is a good massage just nothing extra which is a little sad, because she looks fun. Stay Safe.With everyone trying her I had to jump on the bandwagon. No extras for sure and so so massage. Much better massage from jill or shell with leaving happy included.

Malaprop
04-23-13, 20:37
I had an odd thing happen. I thinking about trying to find a new place to help me relax and I saw the ad for Tranquility. Then I checked out their website, and I saw the picture of a girl I knew posted as an attendant. Super good news, I thought. So I called her to ask her about the place, and she said she did not work there, and she couldn't get the owner to take her picture down. She told me the place was trouble waiting to happen. Not so super after all.

I know posting phony pictures is pretty common with individuals, but I sorry to see a licensed professional business doing something like that. My friend didn't want to discuss it any more, which was odd for her because she likes to talk.

Now I was curious, so like a fool I wasted some gas and drove over there anyway. There was an unmarked cop car parked almost in front of the place. I left. Something is not tranquil at tranquility. Be careful.

AlterdBeast
04-24-13, 12:41
She really went to work on the cheeks and thighs. I was almost sure she was going to do more. I was sticking straight up on the flip. She just kept rubbing and looking at it. I will probably try again. Anyone else try yet?No luck either. Not a bad massage though.

MasterDiver
04-24-13, 21:26
Stopped by around 7pm. One white car out front, door locked. Called for the next hour but no answer, so off to Pine Tree. Tiffany could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

LazyBones
04-25-13, 22:15
Stopped in and drew Cocoa.

Asked about the member card thing. Been there a few times already and told her who I had seen.

Skinny little thing gave a nice TS and cleaned all the nooks and crannies very well.

She did a very nice massage and hot towel and she said she wanted to do everything (she asked me first and I asked her what she wanted)

Nice finish for a nice tip.

Standard fee plus tip is 40 less than Orange across the bay. May not be quite as hot as Orange but nicer girls to may experience and a few less bucks

PantyBoy
04-27-13, 05:07
Hey guys, I'm totally into Asian grannies. Anyone know of any working at AMPs? Thanks.

Jaws Iii
04-27-13, 08:29
Saw Tiffany recently at PT. It had been probably over a year since I last saw her, and only a couple of times at that. She has lost weight, about 10 lbs according to her. She looks great, but I am not sure that I like the look better than the way she was before. Been long enough that I don't trust my memory. Anyway, I did not recognize her at first, but she remembered me for some reason. As I recall from before, her session felt very unscripted. While she had limits, she obviously got excited and let things go spontaneously. One of the best experiences I have ever had at an AMP. Fun, uninhibited and passionate. Highly recommend.

Capnswan
04-27-13, 17:19
Hey guys, I'm totally into Asian grannies. Anyone know of any working at AMPs? Thanks.Nope. Sorry. I checked the pictures of the actual attendants at every spa "Grand Opening" in the bay area and didn't see any girls over 23.

Of course, if you actually were ever in one of these places. YMMV

Cesar Romero
04-28-13, 09:18
If you are in the PH / Tarpon area, there is a great place been open for few months. Strictly legit but only $45. 00 for an hour, I tipped $15. Don't know the ladies name as the only thing she has ever said is how long and turn over. Not a chatter box that is for sure. But wow what a great massage. US 19 across from Anderson Park.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/451hour-grand-opening-best-asian-massage-39034-us-19-hwy-tarpon-springs/8960058

Incaller
04-28-13, 13:16
Nope. Sorry. I checked the pictures of the actual attendants at every spa "Grand Opening" in the bay area and didn't see any girls over 23.Because those are all "real" pictures of the "real" attendants. LMFAO.

This one's an indie, but she could be a gilf http://sarasota.backpage.com/HealthServices/asian-therapeutic-massage-specialty-for-home-svcs/9174914 Her reports are mediocre at best

Mr813
04-29-13, 09:22
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-chinesemassage-free-shower-or-10offh-us19-and-ulmerton-rd-727-216-3466/8318383

Stopped by this place. 40ish Chinese attendant her name was Sherry. The walls here are paper thin you can hear everything on there. The place is clean, I was strapped for time So I asked for 30 min. She said back only in 30 min. That was the first sign that I should have just left but the little head told me I could make it happen. Add says $10 off or free table shower she acted like she didn't speak English when I inquired about that and showed her the ad, sign #2. Went into room she threw on the big towel which is fine. They usually do this for a warm up or pre massage. Only thing is she wouldn't let me take it off. She jumped back when I tried to graze her leg. Sign # 3. On the flip she put big towel back on. I took it off and told her I was hot. So she went and got a hand towel to drape. I took it off too. She freaked out and started saying "no no no, I no want to go to jail like other Chinese girls." Whenbi asked about extras. Oh well ended up doing it myself. She cleaned up. Damage was 60 for 45 min. Obviously wouldn't repeate. Massage was lackluster compared to other places.

As always YMMV

DatyLove
05-01-13, 22:12
I had the pleasure of spending time with Maura at FT. She is very beautiful, kind, pleasant highly recommend her. Defiantly a repeat.

Goldstien57
05-02-13, 07:03
Gentlemen,

I recently decided to try a visit with CocoatPT. Almost all the girls they bring in to this place are very good, a few are just good & it is rather rare to have a bad visit there. All that said my visit with Coco was what I would call absolutely stellar. Her personality, massage quality & 'acting ability' rate way at the top. This is following an very, very outstanding visit with Tiffany. I will certainly be back to see her. I think she said she goes on vacationatthe end of the week for 10 days then would be back.

Be safe,

Goldstien57 out

LexusCim69
05-02-13, 10:31
My favorite girl is back! I happen to stop into TG and there she was, no more belly, no more preg. She is just a beautiful as before and I even say alot happier. Be safe!

Steele28
05-03-13, 08:55
My favorite girl is back! I happen to stop into TG and there she was, no more belly, no more preg. She is just a beautiful as before and I even say alot happier. Be safe!Bet those headlights are looking good too if she is just back to work. She can cuss like a sailor but she always looked good to me too. Wish these girls did not get tattoos. Whoever convinced guys that they look good with their pants around their knees must be the same guy that convinced these good looking girls that tats would make them look better then they already did. Think I'll stop by and see her. Thanks for the tip.

Jaws Iii
05-03-13, 15:14
Gentlemen,

I recently decided to try a visit with CocoatPT. Almost all the girls they bring in to this place are very good, a few are just good & it is rather rare to have a bad visit there. All that said my visit with Coco was what I would call absolutely stellar. Her personality, massage quality & 'acting ability' rate way at the top. This is following an very, very outstanding visit with Tiffany. I will certainly be back to see her. I think she said she goes on vacationatthe end of the week for 10 days then would be back.

Be safe,

Goldstien57 outWent to PT looking for a repeat with Tiffany, but she was busy. Opted instead for Coco due to Goldstein57's review. Very glad I did. His review is spot on. I might add that her English is far better than usual, so communication was unusually good. High spirited, friendly, warm and enthusiastic all come to mind when describing her. She told me she will be on the rotation in the future, so with Coco, Tiffany and Jackie all coming through it will be hard to miss here.

Rjinstpete
05-04-13, 14:37
Normally I avoid the massage places. I mean 200 for what I can get for 80? Except we really don't. These women are hot and take their time. I have to say I loved my experience with Coco at PT. After my extensive workouts at the gym in the last couple of weeks, my muscles were pretty sore. She worked out the kinks. Then came a whisper my ear "Do you want everything?" Oh did I ever! She's beautiful and very talented. Now if only our girlfriends and wives took lessons. The standard 80 at the door. Coco never mentioned money. I tipped 120. I'd say $20 but really come on who do we really think that's fooling?

Olds Man
05-12-13, 22:47
Since I always had great experiences with Donna when she used to be at TG / FT, I called to schedule at Tranquility, where she currently attends. While our schedules didn't work, she recommended Carrie, a young 20's attendant who opened the door at precisely the time I scheduled. She took me through a quick tour of the place, and I chose the table shower. Something I'd never tried before. Needless to say, I will return.

Carrie warmed up the water and went to work and had a special technique (no sponges needed). My one hour appointment flew by and I left fully relaxed and mutually satisfied. I can't wait to come again.

Steele28
05-13-13, 23:00
Since I always had great experiences with Donna when she used to be at TG / FT, I called to schedule at Tranquility, where she currently attends. While our schedules didn't work, she recommended Carrie, a young 20's attendant who opened the door at precisely the time I scheduled. She took me through a quick tour of the place, and I chose the table shower. Something I'd never tried before. Needless to say, I will return.

Carrie warmed up the water and went to work and had a special technique (no sponges needed). My one hour appointment flew by and I left fully relaxed and mutually satisfied. I can't wait to come again.

247892Saw an unmarked car out front of Tranquility when I was on foot last week and walked by it. Cop smiled so I asked him what he was doing. He was writing down license plate numbers, he said. Be cautious at this place. You may be on candid camera.

Gator1961
05-14-13, 23:48
Went to PT and drew Tiffany. Asked for Jackie or Christine, but Mamasan said they were on vacation. These chicks are always on vacation.

Anyway, Tiffany was very nice, but was pretty skinny and did not have the rack that I would have liked. That being said, she had to be one of the liviest AMP girls that I have ever had. She was a real tiger. I had a fantastic time, and after we were done she stayed and cuddled. Can't say that happens a lot.

All in all had a pretty good time (I always have a good time at PT). Would recommend and will repeat!

Gator

Master Diver
05-15-13, 06:47
I tried Pine Tree, but only Tiffany and Tiera on, Cocoa on vacation, (yes they do vacation a lot). Tiffany has a great attitude but variety is the spice. So went to Body Temple. Tina is back, even heavier but had a well tossed salad, and a great massage. A very sensual experience, but not a massage and a good fuck. Do recommend for a change fo pace.

JimBrown
05-16-13, 11:10
My favorite girl is back! I happen to stop into TG and there she was, no more belly, no more preg. She is just a beautiful as before and I even say alot happier. Be safe!Preggo or not, she is always fantastic.

WJzipper
05-20-13, 00:56
FTR, if you're looking for someone specific at FT or TG, call ahead and make sure they're there. Last Saturday 2nd shift did not match the BP ad.

Cugate
05-20-13, 15:37
Been trying to get in with this one for weeks. Good reviews here & on the other site but either cancels when I set appt or doesn't respond.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-paula/8798051

Insurance For
05-20-13, 22:37
FTR, if you're looking for someone specific at FT or TG, call ahead and make sure they're there. Last Saturday 2nd shift did not match the BP ad.That has also happened to me as well. Its also hard if you call in they are hesitant to tell you when the attendent you want to see will be working next. Great place though and great sessions.

Nekidinflorida
05-25-13, 14:51
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/memorial-weekend-specials-dont-miss-out/8944594

Anyone try this one? Super cute.

Bill Ho
05-25-13, 15:15
Hey guys, if any of you have ventured accross the bridge to Bradenton and have info about this girl, I would appreciate the help. Here are her two ads. The second one includes a licence made out to TWANDA VANN:

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/?keyword=bradenton

PM me with the details. Thanks. Bill Ho

Pouty
05-25-13, 23:15
Stopped by PT and entered. They asked about the card. It was my first time but I told them I had been there a year ago. Guess maybe they got a bad vibe. Cute therapist in small black bikini. Paid $80 for the hour. Table shower was boring. The massage was awful. She gave it through a towel. She kept leaving the room. I think maybe she thought I was LEO even though I tried all the classic signs: left tip on the table, had stripped down before she walked in, and tried to casually touch her. Which she actually grabbed my leg arm and put it on the table. I was clean and well behaved. Anyway. She obviously wasn't interested so I just stopped the massage after 30 min and she refunded me $20. Bad experience but YRMV. Wish it was better. She was gorgeous.

Good hunting

Bill Ho
05-26-13, 11:00
I'm sorry about the full in-box. It's all cleared out now. Bill Ho.

Hey guys, if any of you have ventured accross the bridge to Bradenton and have info about this girl, I would appreciate the help. Here are her two ads. The second one includes a licence made out to TWANDA VANN:

Cesar Romero
05-26-13, 13:00
Been trying to get in with this one for weeks. Good reviews here & on the other site but either cancels when I set appt or doesn't respond.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-paula/8798051Have not seen her in a few months. Normally I can get in on a Saturday when I am flexible about the time. She is very very good when you can get her. Second only to Rayne who is no longer in the area.

Paul Hamnet
05-26-13, 18:29
Teri / Teddy & Christine are on the roation. To answer Ceaser's situation, it is normal for the gals here to be cautious with a guy on their first visit. Got to build a repore with them. The gals even introduced me to their new "attack dog" gizmo. LOL. All I can say is keep calm & relax when you come to an AMP. If you are nervous, they get nervous.

Stay safe & have fun

Clinton Bush
05-27-13, 11:10
Stopped by PT and entered. They asked about the card. It was my first time but I told them I had been there a year ago. Guess maybe they got a bad vibe. Cute therapist in small black bikini. Paid $80 for the hour. Table shower was boring. The massage was awful. She gave it through a towel. She kept leaving the room. I think maybe she thought I was LEO even though I tried all the classic signs: left tip on the table, had stripped down before she walked in, and tried to casually touch her. Which she actually grabbed my leg arm and put it on the table. I was clean and well behaved. Anyway. She obviously wasn't interested so I just stopped the massage after 30 min and she refunded me $20. Bad experience but YRMV. Wish it was better. She was gorgeous.

Good huntingTry Buddies of Largo on 66th. Go after 8 pm, take a hundred dollar bill and tell the guy behind the counter that you need change for tip money because you are looking for a little company. Then slip into one of the video booths with the hole in the wall and relax and get comfortable. He will send one of the girls in the back around to take care of you. Not always a 8, 9 or 10. In fact usually a 5 or 6, but it is sweet relief and using the hole in the wall looks won't matter much. You will have better luck there. Eat some steak and eggs before you go for energy as you will have all the action you can handle. Tell 'them CB sent you. You will thank me later.

Enjoy and be sure to report back on your conquests!

Skiper
05-27-13, 21:23
Try Buddies of Largo on 66th. Go after 8 pm, take a hundred dollar bill and tell the guy behind the counter that you need change for tip money because you are looking for a little company. Then slip into one of the video booths with the hole in the wall and relax and get comfortable. He will send one of the girls in the back around to take care of you. Not always a 8, 9 or 10. In fact usually a 5 or 6, but it is sweet relief and using the hole in the wall looks won't matter much. You will have better luck there. Eat some steak and eggs before you go for energy as you will have all the action you can handle. Tell 'them CB sent you. You will thank me later.

Enjoy and be sure to report back on your conquests!Then you show up posting ads for "Buddies." When you know that Keith's Garage on Nebraska just south of Bearss is vastly superior in every way!

Welcome back CB, you have been missed!

Bill Ho
05-28-13, 00:44
OK, with no response from anybody, I TOFTT. Went to the address given on my first phone call and went to see Michelle at "A New Lifestyle Massage Center". It's the girl in the ad picture and the trip was worth it, if you know what I mean. 80 / hr with 20 or 40 tip. PM for details. Bill Ho.

PuffDaty
05-28-13, 07:20
Try Buddies of Largo on 66th. Go after 8 pm, take a hundred dollar bill and tell the guy behind the counter that you need change for tip money because you are looking for a little company. Then slip into one of the video booths with the hole in the wall and relax and get comfortable. He will send one of the girls in the back around to take care of you. Not always a 8, 9 or 10. In fact usually a 5 or 6, but it is sweet relief and using the hole in the wall looks won't matter much. You will have better luck there. Eat some steak and eggs before you go for energy as you will have all the action you can handle. Tell 'them CB sent you. You will thank me later.

Enjoy and be sure to report back on your conquests!Remind me never to piss you off. Buddy's. Can't wait for his trip report after your recommendation.

Well, I guess the upside is that at least you didn't recommend he shut his eyes, open his mouth, and move to the hole for a new twist on DATY.

Pouty
05-28-13, 15:16

Enjoy and be sure to report back on your conquests!Thanks for the tip. They offered me a significant discount if I was willing to get in this barrel. Don't know what she was up to but she kept poking me in the ass with something while giving me a massage. Didn't know they offered 3 hands.

Got it guys. Just thought I'd share on Terri at PT. I had flown in for the weekend having RTFF thought PT was the place to go. Not for newbies or out of towners. You locals enjoy. I've visited PT in chicago and had a great time on the first visit. Thought the two were related.

I did visit the clearwater (Palm Harbor on 19N) location from BP and partook in the $80 4 hands. Worth the drive. Although "gasp" they look nothing like the picture.

Dinosluck
05-31-13, 22:42
Stopped by the BT tonight and found two new girls: Peizhi (? She pronounced Pen e, goes by Penny) and a new girl who had just arrived (her luggage was stowed in the bathroom, I had to move it to pee) whose name I didn't get. Penny was a little heavy but pretty, gave a good table shower and asked if I wanted a soft medium or hard massage (opted for medium which was fine for me). She asked what service I wanted and was obliging for options and positions .80 and 80 and I will repeat.

Deevandiacle
06-01-13, 07:47
Provider in her 40's, paid 120, everything was on the table. TS was average, rub very good, great body despite the age. And face.

Goldstien57
06-09-13, 23:06
Gents,

Had another lovely visit with Tiffany at PT this weekend. This lovely gal is one of the best you'd want to encounter. Very pretty, great personality & very fine massage. Skills. Be safe.

Goldstien57 out.

DasOtt
06-11-13, 10:51
I would first like to thank all the ones that have and continue to contribute to this board and share various experiences, good & bad.

I would like just like to add some of my experiences in the good ole Burg for the last few months.

Like most, I would have to say that PT is one of the best / consistent AMPs in the area. The first time will be a little awkward but after that and going through the card deal you'll be in the mix and treated well afterwards. I guess you can see it as the "getting to know each other" first date, ha! But as most of the guys have said, treat the girls good and they'll treat you good in return. The last time I was there was a couple months ago. But it did throw me off a bit seeing the new women working the front desk area. Besides that, it was all good with DeeDee (I think that's her name).

Also, FT and TG. Both great but I do prefer FT off of 5th just down 49th. I've been to both within the last 3 months and have had great service at each. I just stick with the special $100. That's a great deal for us that are in a pinch. I really enjoyed Cindy but I've noticed she hasn't been around that last few times I've visited.

Just for kicks I tried Gennie's Soft Touch off of 5th. Kind of in a sketchy area but overall it wasn't that bad. Renee (older heavy set women) gave a really good deep massage but just a HE on the flip. Overall it was good and especially for the price, $45 (for an hour) + $15 tip. I've been there twice and both experiences went well. If you're into older top heavy women this might be your place, she did pop them out for me during the HE.

A decent just TS, massage and HE. Cozy off of Park. Friendly older women, good TS and overall decent massage and very nice hand to gland combat session. $60 to the house for 30 and $15 tip. Always consistent and very friendly.

I can't remember the name but it's on 66, pass PT in the strip mall with Mugs & Jugs is a decent Spa. Older korean that reeks of cigarets. Nice figure and nice tits. I've been there twice and it seems like she's on something or just tipsy / drunk. But she's fun. The TS is good, massage is so-so but on the flip it was winner-winner chicken dinner. Same price as PT for 30 minutes of fun. Also, she has a recliner type of chair in the massage room. Jump in that, it will get fun! .

The two places off of Gandy across the dog track are decent, Zodiac & X. I like FT & TG's prices better but overall fun times at each. I never had a bad visit and every girl has been fun and as most people reported and I've enjoyed Lyndzy big jugs! Lenna was fun also and she seemed to really get into it.

I haven't ventured off into private home providers. I may try a couple this summer and report back to the group. Sometime in the next few days I want to try Tranquility on 5th. I'll let you all know how that goes. The reviews on the forum so far seems decent.

Thanks again for all the reviews you guys have provided. Stay safe & treat the girls good!

Steele28
06-11-13, 22:13
I would first like to thank all the ones that have and continue to contribute to this board and share various experiences, good & bad.

I would like just like to add some of my experiences in the good ole Burg for the last few months.

Like most, I would have to say that PT is one of the best / consistent AMPs in the area. The first time will be a little awkward but after that and going through the card deal you'll be in the mix and treated well afterwards. I guess you can see it as the "getting to know each other" first date, ha! But as most of the guys have said, treat the girls good and they'll treat you good in return. The last time I was there was a couple months ago. But it did throw me off a bit seeing the new women working the front desk area. Besides that, it was all good with DeeDee (I think that's her name).

Also, FT and TG. Both great but I do prefer FT off of 5th just down 49th. I've been to both within the last 3 months and have had great service at each. I just stick with the special $100. That's a great deal for us that are in a pinch. I really enjoyed Cindy but I've noticed she hasn't been around that last few times I've visited.

Just for kicks I tried Gennie's Soft Touch off of 5th. Kind of in a sketchy area but overall it wasn't that bad. Renee (older heavy set women) gave a really good deep massage but just a HE on the flip. Overall it was good and especially for the price, $45 (for an hour) + $15 tip. I've been there twice and both experiences went well. If you're into older top heavy women this might be your place, she did pop them out for me during the HE.

A decent just TS, massage and HE. Cozy off of Park. Friendly older women, good TS and overall decent massage and very nice hand to gland combat session. $60 to the house for 30 and $15 tip. Always consistent and very friendly.

I can't remember the name but it's on 66, pass PT in the strip mall with Mugs & Jugs is a decent Spa. Older korean that reeks of cigarets. Nice figure and nice tits. I've been there twice and it seems like she's on something or just tipsy / drunk. But she's fun. The TS is good, massage is so-so but on the flip it was winner-winner chicken dinner. Same price as PT for 30 minutes of fun. Also, she has a recliner type of chair in the massage room. Jump in that, it will get fun! .

The two places off of Gandy across the dog track are decent, Zodiac & X. I like FT & TG's prices better but overall fun times at each. I never had a bad visit and every girl has been fun and as most people reported and I've enjoyed Lyndzy big jugs! Lenna was fun also and she seemed to really get into it.

I haven't ventured off into private home providers. I may try a couple this summer and report back to the group. Sometime in the next few days I want to try Tranquility on 5th. I'll let you all know how that goes. The reviews on the forum so far seems decent.

Thanks again for all the reviews you guys have provided. Stay safe & treat the girls good!Cindy is the owner or manager of FT and TG. She is usually there in the daytime. She is a good, straightforward honest person who has helped a lot of her girls over the years. She don't like it when the girls try to upsell, which is a bit unusual in the adult business from my limited experience. I have a lot of respect for her, and I hope you get a chance to find her back at work. There has been a lot of turnover, and so she has been working more lately.

DasOtt
06-13-13, 15:40
Visited Skye at X on Gandy and had a great time, $160 for 30min. Started off with a nice light body rub and then got down to business. She has awesome mouth hug skills and I was about to loose it on that but was able to maintain and enjoyed some doggie and mish to finish up the fun times. I would highly recommend seeing this tanned greek beauty.

Trojanowl
06-14-13, 17:39
I just drove by a "hot stone massage" handmade sign on 4th Street (next to Wornicki's insurance slightly south of Wendy's).

727-768-1200. I searched the # on backpage and CL, got nothing. Anyone know anything?

New material at BT is nice but things there just aren't quite as exciting as they used to be. I think Mamasan Kathy is turning the business over to a new lady. But more likely it's me, though. The monger desire for variety?

ATF Susan (limp in, float out) has a new therapist sharing the bills with her who is younger and looks very friendly' don't know the name but want to try someday.

Member #5230
06-16-13, 08:15
I just drove by a "hot stone massage" handmade sign on 4th Street (next to Wornicki's insurance slightly south of Wendy's).

727-768-1200. I searched the # on backpage and CL, got nothing. Anyone know anything?

New material at BT is nice but things there just aren't quite as exciting as they used to be. I think Mamasan Kathy is turning the business over to a new lady. But more likely it's me, though. The monger desire for variety?

ATF Susan (limp in, float out) has a new therapist sharing the bills with her who is younger and looks very friendly' don't know the name but want to try someday.I did some google research on that hot stone place. It's a dude.

John Kelly
06-17-13, 18:24
Shall I assume that since there are 2 new girls at BT that Tina is once again on 'vacation'?

Trojanowl
06-19-13, 11:32
Shall I assume that since there are 2 new girls at BT that Tina is once again on 'vacation'?I have not seen Tina in a looooong time. I am not an ultra-frequent client, so it may just be a timing issue. But I don't remember the last time she was actually there.

John Kelly
06-20-13, 02:57
I have not seen Tina in a looooong time. I am not an ultra-frequent client, so it may just be a timing issue. But I don't remember the last time she was actually there.Must have been a timing issue. She was there in mid-May.

IAmJacks
06-29-13, 16:46
Hey guys I want to visit PT tonight to see teddy-terri or coco. Both of them sound delicious, could I get the card name of someone who hasn't visited in a few months so I can make sure it seems like I'm a repeat customer so that way I don't have any problems. Just PM me please thank you. I am a senior member

IAmJacks
06-30-13, 15:28
Will it help if I say pretty please with sugar on top. Come on guys no one out there has a username and password I can use for pine tree. That would be the alias and birthdate I think they want. It will help you get to 10 visits faster. I will post a thank you when I get one

Parker2004
06-30-13, 18:41
Will it help if I say pretty please with sugar on top. Come on guys no one out there has a username and password I can use for pine tree. That would be the alias and birthdate I think they want. It will help you get to 10 visits faster. I will post a thank you when I get oneNo offense guy, I'm sure you're legit and all, but a monger wouldn't be wise to do this. Not only do they keep your number of visits on file under your name / DOB but notes from the girls. If someone borrowed your I'd then got refused service on a subsequent visit because of something the person who borrowed it did, wouldn't you be pissed?

IAmJacks
06-30-13, 21:24
Yep. I suppose so. I'll just do it the old fashion way show up hope for the best. If not, wait for my second visit

Bill Ho
06-30-13, 21:50
Why don't you give them your code name and date of birth and when they can't find your card, ask them "How the hell did you loose it?" Bill Ho.

Yep. I suppose so. I'll just do it the old fashion way show up hope for the best. If not, wait for my second visit

IAmJacks
06-30-13, 21:53
I was thinking about trying that, right now I'm considering trying out the new place on all Murton called smile spa

JstCurious1
07-10-13, 11:58
I had the misfortune of stopping at the OK spa on 19 near Mugs and Jugs paid 60 up front for 30 min went back to the room she came back pressed on my back and shoulders for about 3 min the she said flip over she sat next to me and jerked it as fast as she could to make me cum quick looked like she was getting pissed that I didn't cum quick anyway the whole thin was less that 10 min will NOT be going back I tried to roam and she just turned her body

YMMV

PeterPiper52
07-10-13, 13:13
I had the misfortune of stopping at the OK spa on 19 near Mugs and Jugs paid 60 up front for 30 min went back to the room she came back pressed on my back and shoulders for about 3 min the she said flip over she sat next to me and jerked it as fast as she could to make me cum quick looked like she was getting pissed that I didn't cum quick anyway the whole thin was less that 10 min will NOT be going back I tried to roam and she just turned her body

YMMVI haven't been to OK in a couple of years, but it was at one time one of the best AMP's to visit. Especially with Cindy working there.

JstCurious1
07-10-13, 14:30
I haven't been to OK in a couple of years, but it was at one time one of the best AMP's to visit. Especially with Cindy working there.I forgot her name but she wasn't the cleanest I have seen only been to a few APM's but they were friendly and nice think she was having a party heard a few people in the back room and I interrupted the party or something and she was in a hurry to get back

TacoNuts
07-10-13, 18:16
Yep. I suppose so. I'll just do it the old fashion way show up hope for the best. If not, wait for my second visitWhat happens there on a first timer? Nothing but a regular rub? What if you play grab ass with them so they know you aren't LEO?

Nekidinflorida
07-15-13, 17:04
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/bts/3936319431.html

Will take one for the team unless someone has already done so.

30 for 30 mins seems cheap.

Massage Girl (Pinellas Cty / Hillsborough)

Young hispanic female available for your massage needs. I can do deep tissue or sensual massage, drapping is optional. If interested please email and I will get back to you shortly. Thanks for reading. When replying specify your age and location please. I will travel to you.

BryantStPete
07-15-13, 17:37
Hi,

I'm thinking about going to PT for the first time. I understand I won't get far the first time but what is a good tip for someone that gave a decent session?

Thanks

Paul Hamnet
07-15-13, 20:49
Hi,

I'm thinking about going to PT for the first time. I understand I won't get far the first time but what is a good tip for someone that gave a decent session?

Thanks1st timers will generally have no luck with getting anything extra. This is just a get to know you session. Which is why you should opt for the half hour massage session. Pay for the half hour session, don't tip, they shoud say to you come back next time. They got your I'd, and they keep good notes so the 2nd visit if you have the means, go for the full hour with the table shower.

Hope this helps.

Stay safe & have fun.

Gator1961
07-15-13, 22:15
Hi,

ThanksWell, if you get squat on your first visit I would say the tip shoul be comensurate. The ladies at PT in my experience usually require a C note for FS. If you want something else, you may just have to ask.

Good luck!

Gator

Casey3939
07-16-13, 02:02
I received full service the first time I went. Thanks to this board, I knew I wanted Jackie. I called ahead to make sure she was there. When I arrived, I announced that I had called to see her. I guess they just assumed I've been there because I name dropped. But it worked. Good luck

BryantStPete
07-16-13, 07:14
Great idea Paul! I'll do the 30 minute the first time. I'm not made of money like the guy in the commercial LOL. Anyone I should ask for?

Thanks,

Bryant

1st timers will generally have no luck with getting anything extra. This is just a get to know you session. Which is why you should opt for the half hour massage session. Pay for the half hour session, don't tip, they shoud say to you come back next time. They got your I'd, and they keep good notes so the 2nd visit if you have the means, go for the full hour with the table shower.

Hope this helps.

Stay safe & have fun.

Travller
07-17-13, 01:37
My usual turf is Sarasota, Bradenton, Orlando and Brevard county. I have not had the opportunity to spend much time in St. Pete / Pinellas county. I will be spending some time in the area and based on the reviews on AMP's in the area It seems like BT and PT are the best. As a first time visitor to either of these which gives me the best chance of FS on first visit?

If you are looking for info on any of the areas I mentioned let me know.

Thanks for any help.

Travller

NoJokers
07-17-13, 13:03
My usual turf is Sarasota, Bradenton, Orlando and Brevard county. I have not had the opportunity to spend much time in St. Pete / Pinellas county. I will be spending some time in the area and based on the reviews on AMP's in the area It seems like BT and PT are the best. As a first time visitor to either of these which gives me the best chance of FS on first visit?

Thanks for any help.

TravllerHave been to both and got FS first time at both but have your fake name and fake birthday ready. Don't act like a douce or Leo or both and you will have a great time.

BryantStPete
07-17-13, 13:36
Have been to both and got FS first time at both but have your fake name and fake birthday ready. Don't act like a douce or Leo or both and you will have a great time.Is pricing the same with both?

Thanks,

Bryant

Travller
07-17-13, 23:21
Have been to both and got FS first time at both but have your fake name and fake birthday ready. Don't act like a douce or Leo or both and you will have a great time.NoJokers Thanks. I definitely don't look or act like LEO and understand the douche thing. Been an AMP visitor for some time and typically have not had any issues. Just from reading the reviews looked like first visits were not very good.

Thanks again.

Steele28
07-20-13, 21:41

Thanks for any help.

TravllerThose Aroma Therapy places are great for the ultimate relaxation. FT on 49th and their sister store have been flawless for me. Mia at 49th is simply beautiful if you like perfect knockers like I do. Tipping is truly optional here.

BryantStPete
07-20-13, 21:51
Hi!

I visited PT today and it was my my AMP. Had a great time! I asked for Coco so they assumed I been there before. During the getting to know you phase with Coco I did tell her it was my first time there and also my first time to a AMP. I did receive a great FS! House fee + 120 tip. I gave a fake name so I won't have any trouble next time.

Question: I received CBJ and no DFK with Coco, is that normal with her or is it more of a YMMV situation? Other then that it was a great time and will repeat!

The Bobster
07-21-13, 01:47
Contacted Enga. Nice enough on the phone. Arrived to find an older lady, and thus began one of the oddest experiences in obtaining a massage. She begins by banging a small gong that reverberates throughout the room, then performs some sort of ritualistic mambo-jambo to set the "mood". This was followed up by actions that I could not see, due to my head being in the cradle, but I know that she was doing something. Just couldn't tell what. The New Age music starts, and she began the massage. A couple of more bangs on the gong, and then she starts performing some Wiccan war chants in time to the music. Needless to say, I was a helluva lot more stressed out at the end of the massage than I was at the beginning. Even with the HE!

Casey3939
07-21-13, 02:50
Hey Bryan. Glad you had fun. Your experience sounds pretty typical. Welcome to the club.

Mr813
07-21-13, 19:15
Contacted Enga. Nice enough on the phone. Arrived to find an older lady, and thus began one of the oddest experiences in obtaining a massage. She begins by banging a small gong that reverberates throughout the room, then performs some sort of ritualistic mambo-jambo to set the "mood". This was followed up by actions that I could not see, due to my head being in the cradle, but I know that she was doing something. Just couldn't tell what. The New Age music starts, and she began the massage. A couple of more bangs on the gong, and then she starts performing some Wiccan war chants in time to the music. Needless to say, I was a helluva lot more stressed out at the end of the massage than I was at the beginning. Even with the HE!I've seen Enga a couple of times over the past couple of years. While the latter years I've had the same odd yoga zen humming experience, mine did not end with a HE. Draping never given but no go. I always hoped she would change her ways. She has worked with the heavy set therapist Bonnie (who gives reluctant HE) for some years. Maybe she has finally rubbed off.

BryantStPete
07-22-13, 19:03
Hey!

I visited my first AMP last weekend. I went to PT it was a lot of fun but a bit pricey ($$). I read about FT here but haven't been able what FT stands for. Can someone tell me the full name for FT? And do they charge similar to PT? Or suggest any other AMP that also provides FS that is affordable.

Thank you!

Bryant

Loafer Boat
07-23-13, 06:54
I've seen Enga a couple of times over the past couple of years. While the latter years I've had the same odd yoga zen humming experience, mine did not end with a HE. Draping never given but no go. I always hoped she would change her ways. She has worked with the heavy set therapist Bonnie (who gives reluctant HE) for some years. Maybe she has finally rubbed off.My experience has been the same with Enga. Never a HE, and not a very good massage either.

Ajdal
07-23-13, 08:50
[on 49th St I believe, and their sister store is Tropical Gardens on 4th St IIRC At least that's what I read on here.

Ajdal

Hey!

I visited my first AMP last weekend. I went to PT it was a lot of fun but a bit pricey ($$). I read about FT here but haven't been able what FT stands for. Can someone tell me the full name for FT? And do they charge similar to PT? Or suggest any other AMP that also provides FS that is affordable.

Thank you!

Bryant

Quenton
07-26-13, 13:40
Read some reports on this one and decided to see if her massage (that is totally legit) was any good. Glad I read these forums so I knew not to expect anything. Works out of her apt / condo in the Gandy area. On one hand, you might be led to think that there are extras: works out of apartment (massage table is next to kitchen) , asks for donation up front to be placed on kitchen counter, does some slow quasi-sensual strokes. But no extras. And I was prepared for none to be offered so I wasn't put off. As far as quality of massage. It was okay. Nothing to write home about and for $75 I have had better therapeutic massages. It was fairly relaxing though. She is attractive. Tall (prob 6'1' to 6'2') and thin, well endowed. Too bad nothing else to be had, unless anyone has experienced differently.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/your-escape-awaits-tranquil-massage-is-passion-quality-and-10yrs-exp/4390457

BryantStPete
07-26-13, 20:22
Thanks Ajdal!

[on 49th St I believe, and their sister store is Tropical Gardens on 4th St IIRC At least that's what I read on here.

Ajdal

MacTouch
07-26-13, 21:12
My experience has been the same with Enga. Never a HE, and not a very good massage either.I had a massage with Enga a while back, the worst massage I ever had in my life. It was on a back porch of a condo in IRB. No extras and a crappy massage. One of the few massages I would of paid her extra to leave. No pressure, no skills and no fun. Not a good combo. It sounds like not much has improved.

DoodoBrown
07-30-13, 18:50
Any intel on Tranquility on 5th ave and. ?

Nekidinflorida
08-01-13, 19:49
Any intel on Tranquility on 5th ave and. ?Donna from FT is there, she is getting up there in years, not as bubbly as she once was, they had Tammy who is always one of my favs.

Nekidinflorida
08-01-13, 19:50
Contacted Enga. Nice enough on the phone. Arrived to find an older lady, and thus began one of the oddest experiences in obtaining a massage. She begins by banging a small gong that reverberates throughout the room, then performs some sort of ritualistic mambo-jambo to set the "mood". This was followed up by actions that I could not see, due to my head being in the cradle, but I know that she was doing something. Just couldn't tell what. The New Age music starts, and she began the massage. A couple of more bangs on the gong, and then she starts performing some Wiccan war chants in time to the music. Needless to say, I was a helluva lot more stressed out at the end of the massage than I was at the beginning. Even with the HE!Enga is very "strange" lures you in with the old draping optional and then avoids the boys all together.

Waste of money

JstCurious1
08-02-13, 00:23
Enga is very "strange" lures you in with the old draping optional and then avoids the boys all together.

Waste of moneyDid you say you got a Happy Ending? I seen her twice a few years ago and nothing was more like a body oiling

Loafer Boat
08-02-13, 07:09
Contacted Enga. Nice enough on the phone. Arrived to find an older lady, and thus began one of the oddest experiences in obtaining a massage. She begins by banging a small gong that reverberates throughout the room, then performs some sort of ritualistic mambo-jambo to set the "mood". This was followed up by actions that I could not see, due to my head being in the cradle, but I know that she was doing something. Just couldn't tell what. The New Age music starts, and she began the massage. A couple of more bangs on the gong, and then she starts performing some Wiccan war chants in time to the music. Needless to say, I was a helluva lot more stressed out at the end of the massage than I was at the beginning. Even with the HE!I think enough votes are in from some reputable members that can say that the guy with 2 post didn't get a HE from Enga. Unless Bonnie sneaked in while his eyes were closed!

BoxHound
08-04-13, 09:31
I had a massage with Enga a while back, the worst massage I ever had in my life. It was on a back porch of a condo in IRB. No extras and a crappy massage. One of the few massages I would of paid her extra to leave. No pressure, no skills and no fun. Not a good combo. It sounds like not much has improved.What's funny about Enga is last week when I was looking up some reviews for when I was coming back to Clearwater this week, she popped up as a match for me on Cougars. Com. I kid you not. I saw the photo of her on here, then saw the same photo in my email. LOL

Trendz Tampa
08-04-13, 20:15
Did a search. Did I miss something about it closing?

PuffDaty
08-05-13, 10:10
Did a search. Did I miss something about it closing?I haven't been in about a year but looking at aNotheR site I see the last review it received was back in March. This used to be my fave back when Sunshine and Ruby were there. Did you visit or call?

Raider71
08-05-13, 11:13
I haven't been in about a year but looking at aNotheR site I see the last review it received was back in March. This used to be my fave back when Sunshine and Ruby were there. Did you visit or call?Still open. Pepsi is the girl working 6/10.

PuffDaty
08-06-13, 09:22
Still open. Pepsi is the girl working 6/10.This has been one of the more consistent places over the years, at least in my experience. Of course my AMP trips have been greatly limited in the last year since changing my preference to GFE.

Trojanowl
08-06-13, 12:50
Just letting Tina fans know that she is back from vacation.

There is also a new lady there. Can't tell if she was management (Kathy has been a bit scarce lately) or a co-worker. She handled the shower with LOTS of attention to the fun places, but then Tina took over for the massage+. Intriguing, but I just went with the flow, so to speak.

BryantStPete
08-06-13, 16:49
I visited PT yesterday for my second visit there. Found Coco on "vacation" so I asked for Tiffany and she was available. Enjoyable session however I did enjoy Coco more. Paid for an hour house fee and gave $ at the end of the session but Tiffany asked for more so I gave another .20, she stated that was the minimum. $$ is a bit steep but that's what I paid for Coco. If it were more affordable I'd go more. All and all a happy customer!

Nekidinflorida
08-07-13, 13:13
Did you say you got a Happy Ending? I seen her twice a few years ago and nothing was more like a body oilingI got nothing but a lighter wallet.

Trojanowl
08-07-13, 23:41
This ad is in the "beauty" section of CL. It has run in various forms.

"Amazing glute massage.

Do you need to relax and relieve stress? Then come see me, I'm a licenced female therapist with over five years experience and I'm now accepting new clients in my private home studio. I specialize in a blend of therapy and relaxation leaving your whole body feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Only 59 / hr, no draping required, please be respectful. Availability daily 727 481 6995 text or call for your appointment today!"

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/bts/3986281522.html

PuffDaty
08-08-13, 10:52

"Amazing glute massage.

Do you need to relax and relieve stress? Then come see me, I'm a licenced female therapist with over five years experience and I'm now accepting new clients in my private home studio. I specialize in a blend of therapy and relaxation leaving your whole body feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Only 59 / hr, no draping required, please be respectful. Availability daily 727 481 6995 text or call for your appointment today!"

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/bts/3986281522.htmlI think the key facts are it being posted in the therapeutic section and the fact after the "no draping" comment she says "please be respectful" which I'm thinking means don't ask. But you never know.

MarkArnold
08-08-13, 11:40
I think the key facts are it being posted in the therapeutic section and the fact after the "no draping" comment she says "please be respectful" which I'm thinking means don't ask. But you never know.This woman is a licensed LMT. She provides a very good therapeutic massage and may be amenable to a manual h / e once she gets to know you. Price is right but I wouldn't bother unless you are primarily interested in a therapeutic experience.

John in Tampa
08-08-13, 16:52
Remind me never to piss you off. Buddy's. Can't wait for his trip report after your recommendation.

Well, I guess the upside is that at least you didn't recommend he shut his eyes, open his mouth, and move to the hole for a new twist on DATY.Sometimes I wish I didn't read every single posting here.

PuffDaty
08-09-13, 17:08
Sometimes I wish I didn't read every single posting here.I just couldn't believe someone actually suggesting that guy check out Buddy's. Made my twisted sense of humor kick in. Next time I'll post a content warning. LOL.

John in Tampa
08-09-13, 21:20
I just couldn't believe someone actually suggesting that guy check out Buddy's. Made my twisted sense of humor kick in. Next time I'll post a content warning. LOL.No worries man.

I am still laughing. The of Buddy's is a bit humorous all on its own.

JT

John in Tampa
08-09-13, 21:30
I had a great visit at the Violet (under new management) Spa this week.

The details:

.8 to the house.

.8 tip (full nude, HE)

Extras are definitely on the menu.

Therapist: Kim (Korean. Extraordinary tight, toned, spinner body. Most excellent to look at and touch)

Medium pressure massage. Very good.

Cleanup with warm towel.

Atmosphere. Not bad, music, good lighting, no interruptions.

Table Shower available.

Recommended: you bet.

JT

Mr813
08-10-13, 12:22

"Amazing glute massage.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/bts/3986281522.htmlI've seen her twice. Place is small and dirty. Good massage. She is nice and licensed. Not a looker by any means. I'm younger and she like me. HJ was on the menu. She offered FS but she wasn't my cup of tea to go all the way. As always YMMV.

P. S. Damage was 60 dollars.

Medicine8
08-11-13, 18:55
Met Coco again a few weeks ago after her vacation to Aruba. Stellar performance and is my fav. 80 to the house and 120 for her all inclusive valued services.

Met with Tiffany and was not impressed. Solid mechanical effort. No chemistry. Same pay as above.

Met with Christine today. (not sure if this is the "Christine" of pt lore. As she was either on vacation or with a client on my visits to pt) My new fav? Outstanding personality and fantastic body. Super happy fun times. Same pay as above.

Medicine8
08-11-13, 19:03
Met with Coco a few weeks back after her vacation. I've seen Coco several times and each time is better than the last. She wasn't available today.

Met with Christine today. Now I don't know if this is the Christine of PT lore. As each time I've visited Christine was either on vacation or with a client. Christine was amazing .80 to the house .120 for her complete valued services. Definetly an AMP experience I will remember.

Medicine8
08-11-13, 19:18
Met up with Simone. Chose option 3 and then upgraded to the full aromatherapy treatment. Simone was a class act. We got along very well and her body was ok. Session effort was damn good. I tend to see Eleshia at Ft or tg but the chemistry will have me seeking out Simone now. Standard rates apply.

Medicine8
08-11-13, 19:31
Met with Tarah at this very nondescript location. Donated 150 for an hour session. She is a very nice and attractive. During our exploration she made some growling noises and fierce faces. It was very intense and we were definitely getting into it. She can throw it down and back. BBBJ on menu and then the cover goes on for the ride. She's tall and strong. I would recommend.

Fattman
08-13-13, 05:03
I've seen her twice. Place is small and dirty. Good massage. She is nice and licensed. Not a looker by any means. I'm younger and she like me. HJ was on the menu. She offered FS but she wasn't my cup of tea to go all the way. As always YMMV.

P. S. Damage was 60 dollars.I've seen Barbara as well, and I can pretty much echo the above review, except the FS part, no mention of that during my session. Very good massage, and the HE was quite pleasant, not mechanical at all. She may not be a looker, but she knows what she's doing. Very enjoyable, will def repeat. Damage was $60, I left a small tip also.

Braceank
08-13-13, 17:05
I recently had a visit with Brittany at TLC on 66th St. Very sexy girl with tattoos. The tattoos are tasteful and all have meaning. She has a great body and great skills. Very sweet and beautiful eyes. She let me DATY and really enjoyed herself then we went into a couple of positions. BBBJ is on table for a little extra. $.60 was damage for half hour but well worth every dollar. I have her personal number PM if interested.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-and-relleve-stress-sexy-authentic-beautiful-girls-luscious-ladies-pamper-you-4-locs-99/10678231

Call234
08-13-13, 20:28
John,

That sounds like VIP across the street?

I had a great visit at the Violet (under new management) Spa this week.

The details:

8 to the house.

8 tip (full nude, HE)

Extras are definitely on the menu.

Therapist: Kim (Korean. Extraordinary tight, toned, spinner body. Most excellent to look at and touch)

Medium pressure massage. Very good.

Cleanup with warm towel.

Atmosphere. Not bad, music, good lighting, no interruptions.

Table Shower available.

Recommended: you bet.

JT

UraPotato
08-14-13, 08:45
Contacted Enga. Nice enough on the phone. Arrived to find an older lady, and thus began one of the oddest experiences in obtaining a massage. She begins by banging a small gong that reverberates throughout the room, then performs some sort of ritualistic mambo-jambo to set the "mood". This was followed up by actions that I could not see, due to my head being in the cradle, but I know that she was doing something. Just couldn't tell what. The New Age music starts, and she began the massage. A couple of more bangs on the gong, and then she starts performing some Wiccan war chants in time to the music. Needless to say, I was a helluva lot more stressed out at the end of the massage than I was at the beginning. Even with the HE!I visited Enga a couple of years ago when she was out on Walsingham and it was nothing but a light touch massage. However, I saw her a couple of weeks ago and had the same experience as bobster. Bonnie must have rubbed off on her. She is definitely doing HE.

Tampa30
08-14-13, 17:45
http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/xotic-rotic-and-xtrmely-habit-formingif-its-not-me-its-fr-out-call-33/8995859

I have this this ad pop up enough to be surprised I cannot find any reviews. Has anyone here taken one for the team yet?

Mr813
08-14-13, 21:17
I visited Enga a couple of years ago when she was out on Walsingham and it was nothing but a light touch massage. However, I saw her a couple of weeks ago and had the same experience as bobster. Bonnie must have rubbed off on her. She is definitely doing HE.Because some new Info on enga was brought up I decided to go try get again a week or two ago. I will say the massage experience was still the same: light touch, does some weird new age yoga stuff but on the flip she did finish the job with an uninspired HE. Bonnie apparently has rubbed off on her. I only paid 65 for it. I wouldn't repeat because I hate her massage and she just kind of weirds me out with the hippy stuff but nonetheless she is finally offering extras. As always YMMV.

Jaws Iii
08-14-13, 22:46
John,

That sounds like VIP across the street?I got real excited after reading John's report so I promptly went to Violet, where I have been many times before. Found Jenny, same K girl that's been there for well over a year, same level of service as before. As well as I can understand her broken English, she is still the only girl there. Her performance has certainly not been what John reported. I have also been to VIP across the street many times, including a couple of weeks ago. The same girl has been there for over a year now. She calls herself Joy, not Kim, but is a real looker. Definite full menu available, but somewhat mechanical. So I am a bit puzzled as to what to make of this report. Is there another Violet that is offering more? Does Joy have help now?

Fly Dangler
08-15-13, 07:24
http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/xotic-rotic-and-xtrmely-habit-formingif-its-not-me-its-fr-out-call-33/8995859

I have this this ad pop up enough to be surprised I cannot find any reviews. Has anyone here taken one for the team yet?Since she's in Tampa you might have more luck posting this in that forum

Tampa30
08-15-13, 09:23
Since she's in Tampa you might have more luck posting this in that forumThanks. I'll try that. I don't know why I thought St. Pete with this one. Just reading too fast.

Call234
08-15-13, 14:08
Jaws Iii,

From my experiences. I went to VIP earlier this year and saw a "Kim". Very attractive and full menu available. Seemed to be very similar to John's description. Two weeks ago I went to Violet. Saw a girl who told me her name was "beautiful". Nice, but very limited menu. Maybe they change their names from time to time to provide us with the "new girls" they all advertise? I have found, in alphabetical order, that Aloha, BT, PT, and Smile spas are the most consistent on providing quality experiences. I hope this helps. I have received a lot of valuable information from posters over the past two years, and want to say that I really have appreciated it.

I got real excited after reading John's report so I promptly went to Violet, where I have been many times before. Found Jenny, same K girl that's been there for well over a year, same level of service as before. As well as I can understand her broken English, she is still the only girl there. Her performance has certainly not been what John reported. I have also been to VIP across the street many times, including a couple of weeks ago. The same girl has been there for over a year now. She calls herself Joy, not Kim, but is a real looker. Definite full menu available, but somewhat mechanical. So I am a bit puzzled as to what to make of this report. Is there another Violet that is offering more? Does Joy have help now?

John in Tampa
08-17-13, 00:27
I got real excited after reading John's report so I promptly went to Violet, where I have been many times before. Found Jenny, same K girl that's been there for well over a year, same level of service as before. As well as I can understand her broken English, she is still the only girl there. Her performance has certainly not been what John reported. I have also been to VIP across the street many times, including a couple of weeks ago. The same girl has been there for over a year now. She calls herself Joy, not Kim, but is a real looker. Definite full menu available, but somewhat mechanical. So I am a bit puzzled as to what to make of this report. Is there another Violet that is offering more? Does Joy have help now?No, she called herself Kim (even spelled it out). And it is on the south side of the street (Walsingham Pines Plaza, I think - just east of 131 on south side of Walsingham - yellow building, green roof). Is there any chance more than one girl works there? This was early in the day.

Jaws Iii
08-17-13, 05:57
No, she called herself Kim (even spelled it out). And it is on the south side of the street (Walsingham Pines Plaza, I think - just east of 131 on south side of Walsingham - yellow building, green roof). Is there any chance more than one girl works there? This was early in the day.If you were on the south side of the street you were at VIP. It is in a yellow building with a green roof. Violet is across the street in the shopping center. Sounds like you saw Joy who now calls herself Kim. Great looking, but clinical.

TacoNuts
08-17-13, 19:44
Because some new Info on enga was brought up I decided to go try get again a week or two ago. I will say the massage experience was still the same: light touch, does some weird new age yoga stuff but on the flip she did finish the job with an uninspired HE. Bonnie apparently has rubbed off on her. I only paid 65 for it. I wouldn't repeat because I hate her massage and she just kind of weirds me out with the hippy stuff but nonetheless she is finally offering extras. As always YMMV.Anyone have a link to her? Tried searching BP, but no luck. I think I saw her a long time ago on Walsingham. She was a somewhat hot, slim blonde if I recall. Was on the up and up then, and she seemed to get pissed at me when I popped wood! Never been back. May have to again just for the hell of it.

JstCurious1
08-18-13, 00:11
Anyone have a link to her? Tried searching BP, but no luck. I think I saw her a long time ago on Walsingham. She was a somewhat hot, slim blonde if I recall. Was on the up and up then, and she seemed to get pissed at me when I popped wood! Never been back. May have to again just for the hell of it.This is Inga's ad.

Relax and unwind with a soothing relaxation massage from deep tissue to light pressure. Please call 727 744 0254 for an appointment thank you. Also draping can be optional.

Outcall available too, we are located at Park Blvd and 113th St in Seminole

John in Tampa
08-22-13, 00:05
If you were on the south side of the street you were at VIP. It is in a yellow building with a green roof. Violet is across the street in the shopping center. Sounds like you saw Joy who now calls herself Kim. Great looking, but clinical.I am glad we figured that out. I guess it must be VIP, and not Violet.

Mr Horney
09-04-13, 16:37
So it's been awhile since I've been to PT. I had my membership card info but didn't remember the name of who I saw before so I made up name of coco. Mamasan didn't recognize me and apparently there was a new girl name coco who _just_ started this week and I had no idea till later. So she questioned that but let me through anyways. Christine initially gave me a TS (great one) and I now remember seeing her before. She looked hot as ever and was very playful in TS. I assumed she was my attendant, but told me goodbye and have fun. This is when coco came in and introduced herself. Made sense now and mamasan thought I requested coco. That was fine since I've seen Christine already.

Coco looked pretty young and had that cute face. She had short boyish hair that I didn't really like but was cute and had petite natural tits. Unlike the other girls her English was pretty good. Very easy to understand. Started massage which was mediocre but I'm not that into massages so I didn't care. After about 30 mins, she undressed and gave nice body rub. Flipped me over and had a decent CBJ. Softest skin I've ever touched. Breasts on the small size but natural and perky. Climbed on for CG and rode me hard with moans. Tried some other positions and then let her HJ me to completion. She let me FIV and it was so tight. Afterwards we cuddled for a few minutes before we dressed. Sweet girl and probably first time I've stayed past the hour. Cute but not sexy like the others.

Paid $1. 2 at the end but pushed for another. 2.

Haven't been there in awhile but I could have sworn I always tipped $1. 2.

BTW. Tiffany on vacation and supposed to be new girl (s) next week.

Reddogg
09-04-13, 19:46
I spent time with Coco last Wed. I don't know how P. T. Does it but Tifany, Terri, and Christine have all been great, but Coco had elluded me until now. Another fantastic girl. She told me she was going on vacation at the end of the month. I can't wait to see who fills in if tiff is gone on vaca and then Coco. This place has always been a home run for me.

Call234
09-05-13, 23:47
I also had a session with Coco this week. One of the best I have seen at PT. Is this the same Coco who has received good reviews this year from many members, or is she a new girl? I have seen Tiffany, Jacqui, and Terri over the past year and all have been very good.

I spent time with Coco last Wed. I don't know how P. T. Does it but Tifany, Terri, and Christine have all been great, but Coco had elluded me until now. Another fantastic girl. She told me she was going on vacation at the end of the month. I can't wait to see who fills in if tiff is gone on vaca and then Coco. This place has always been a home run for me.

Travller
09-07-13, 01:50
Stopped in at PT for my first time a couple weeks ago. Mamasan asked if I had been here before I told her yes but 5 months ago. Took me to a room and was met by Christine. Great looking and very friendly. She asked if I had been before and said yes she asked who I saw and I thought I remembered the name Coco from older reviews so that is the name I used. Paid door fee and left $.2 on the table she came back and took me to the table shower nice job there. Then back to the room. Didn't get much in the massage area but did not care went right to business Christine loves you to get oral with her. Had her twitching before long. All in all a great time. Will repeat.

BananaOil
09-08-13, 20:56
I had a good time with Amber. She is the pretty Latina with the long hair and she is an absolute knockout. Before our session started, she introduced me to blonde Angel who was also good looking but has too much ink for my tastes.

Half hour was $100, paid to a receptionist at the desk and after a very nice rub and tug, Amber told me a tip wasn't necessary, but I gave it to her anyway. Next time, I'll try the full hour for $150 which includes a sauna and table shower.

Nice clean place with easy parking and straight forward pricing and beautiful girls.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/melt-away-stress-without-zapping-your-budget-100-for-half-hr-sauna-treatment-30/8406032

BroncoMan95
09-10-13, 20:21
What a horrible experience! Other than her usual problems with keeping appointments as scheduled, the place smelled like smoke, she had be. O. Really bad, she seemed to be pilled out and did not "end" the massage as was promised. I know she says she is leaving the state at the end of the month and it will be a blessing. Don't get ripped off by Shell!

Poohbear2
09-11-13, 12:07
What a horrible experience! Other than her usual problems with keeping appointments as scheduled, the place smelled like smoke, she had be. O. Really bad, she seemed to be pilled out and did not "end" the massage as was promised. I know she says she is leaving the state at the end of the month and it will be a blessing. Don't get ripped off by Shell!Is she still on crutches? The last time I saw her she was a depressed cripple. She was so full of drama I couldn't leave fast enough and I doubt I'll ever return. I must admit my previous visits were really really enjoyable.

Banders
09-11-13, 15:08
Is she still on crutches? The last time I saw her she was a depressed cripple. She was so full of drama I couldn't leave fast enough and I doubt I'll ever return. I must admit my previous visits were really really enjoyable.Sorry to hear about your visits with Shell. Saw her recently and yes she is using crutches to get around but in my case it has not diminished her abilities. As with any provider YMMV, I for one will be sorry to see her go.

Call234
09-13-13, 11:48
Wanted to try a new place, so made a visit to Cozy Spa earlier this week. Saw "Teddi", who was an attractive 20 to 25 year old attendant. Had a nice time, but menu was limited. Standard rates.

Lithium215
09-15-13, 16:45
I have actually never visited a spa and don't know what to expect. Has anybody ever visited this place?

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/have-new-sexy-asian-girl-special-price-2girls-801h-25/9263551

What kind of action and rates should I expect? Thanks much!

Call234
09-16-13, 02:40
I have actually never visited a spa and don't know what to expect. Has anybody ever visited this place?

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/have-new-sexy-asian-girl-special-price-2girls-801h-25/9263551

What kind of action and rates should I expect? Thanks much!I have been there twice in the past few months. $70 at the door. .1st time moderate menu. 2nd time full menu. Standard rates. It seemed to me that the menu varied by girl. Both visits were very good, and I plan to go back again.

Call234
09-16-13, 02:58

What kind of action and rates should I expect? Thanks much!I have been there twice in the past few months. $70 at the door. .1st time moderate menu. 2nd time full menu. Standard rates. It seemed to me that the menu varied by girl. Both visits were very good, and I plan to go back again.

Hoozer
09-17-13, 13:13
Just letting Tina fans know that she is back from vacation.

There is also a new lady there. Can't tell if she was management (Kathy has been a bit scarce lately) or a co-worker. She handled the shower with LOTS of attention to the fun places, but then Tina took over for the massage+. Intriguing, but I just went with the flow, so to speak.From what I understand, 'Azuma' (Kathy)I went back home to take care of her ailing mother. No further information is available.

Call234
09-19-13, 01:59
Went to PT this week and drew Tiffany. This was my second visit with her, and it was even better than the first. She is a lot of fun. She said that a new lady will be there in the next few days.

Member #5230
09-20-13, 18:26
Just saw Anna. Sweet short girl and really accommodating. This place is always solid when in a pinch. $.40 for the full menu, CBJ, CG and a nice finish in mish. A nice cleanup and chat on the way out.

John in Tampa
09-20-13, 21:44
Went to Cozy today for a little R&R. It is an ok place, easy to find, with good parking, etc.

Today, I had Cathy as an attendant. She is 20-something, petit, cute, in great shape.

Got a really good cleansing on the table shower. She spent a lot of time make sure junior and the boys were nice and clean.

The massage was good. Medium pressure. Just what I was looking for. At the end of about 45 minutes, lots of attention was given to the best parts, even before the flip. On the flip, a great happy ending was in store.

Reliable / predictable, safe, I'd recommend this place (and this therapist) for sure. Will repeat.

JT

= .8 to the house for 1 hour + .2 tip

BroncoMan95
09-21-13, 08:46
Sorry to hear about your visits with Shell. Saw her recently and yes she is using crutches to get around but in my case it has not diminished her abilities. As with any provider YMMV, I for one will be sorry to see her go.A buddy of mine went to see her a week or two ago and she canceled the appointment at the time of the appointment. No explanation, no apology. She just canceled ad hung up on him. HOW INCONSIDERATE! Michelle, please, please leave the state of Florida before the end of the month. We all know you never do what you say you are going to do.

Jaws Iii
09-21-13, 11:48
Recently had another session with Tiffany. Still getting used to her slimmer appearance. She definitely gets better as she gets to know you. She was very bubbly even though it was early. I think that in time more options may be available. A great time was had by all and I will definitely try to see her again before she goes on "vacation". Did not get a look at the new girl, unfortunately. Would appreciate a review.

Goldstien57
09-21-13, 14:31
Stopped by this place on the way home from work. It is in a busy strip mall east of the Smile on Ulmerton. Didn't have time to stay. Very lovely girl at desk said 70 / hr w / free TS. Went back & drew Amy (not girlatdesk) appeared a bit older. Very pleasant personality, although English is a bit rusty. Seemed a little rattled, had to ask for TS. Very good massage. No issues w / my Roman hands. Left Happy Enough, but 1st visit. Will go back & try for other girl next time. Be Safe,

Goldstien out

AlterdBeast
09-23-13, 11:02
Just saw Anna. Sweet short girl and really accommodating. This place is always solid when in a pinch. $.40 for the full menu, CBJ, CG and a nice finish in mish. A nice cleanup and chat on the way out.Yeah, Anna is a cute one.

DrPotato
09-23-13, 15:01
Was dying for a good massage, and rub and tug asian parlor girls just give the best hard massages, so when I saw 2 girls for 80 I was so I. I didn't even care about any extras, just 4 hards massaging my fat in all new positions and shapes.

Get there, off 19 and Curlew, get nekkid, lay down, one girl comes and starts. I'm like, umm, where is second girl. She coming she coming. Ok. 5 minutes. 10 minutes. Ummm where is second girl. She coming she coming.

Now a new person enters the establishment, ding dong, and she leaves the room. I fucking hate massage parlor girls who leave during the fucking massage when so done enters. This, coupled with missing girl number 2, totally fucking distraction and not allowing me to relax as I'm stressing out. 5 minutes later she comes up, I'm like look. 2 girl massage. 1 hour, where is the girl? She goes out and yells at her. 5 or some minutes later she shows up. After about 15 or 20 minutes she fucking leaves. First girl says its only 20 minutes for second girl. I tell her it's bullshit but it's so useless arguing with the Asian massage girls because that's when they all the sudden don't understand a lick of English. Since they don't understand English they will understand the severely small tip she will receive in the end for the bamboozle.

Well this girl eventually starts to touch captain winky. I'm actually considering waving her off this (I had more fun planned for later) but decided to let her work it, nice and slow. Even got her top off, blew, went for table shower, she attended well, dried me off, I got dressed and left her $20.

Why $20? Why such a cheap bastard? Because I paid $20 more for the hour, for 2 girl, yet had one girl for most of it. So I evened it out.

Just give me a straight hour massage, as advertised, with no commercial interruptions.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-young-sexy-asian-girl-special-price-2girls-801h-25/9269821

Call234
09-23-13, 17:00
Was dying for a good massage, and rub and tug asian parlor girls just give the best hard massages, so when I saw 2 girls for 80 I was so I. I didn't even care about any extras, just 4 hards massaging my fat in all new positions and shapes.

Get there, off 19 and Curlew, get nekkid, lay down, one girl comes and starts. I'm like, umm, where is second girl. She coming she coming. Ok. 5 minutes. 10 minutes. Ummm where is second girl. She coming she coming.

Now a new person enters the establishment, ding dong, and she leaves the room. I fucking hate massage parlor girls who leave during the fucking massage when so done enters. This, coupled with missing girl number 2, totally fucking distraction and not allowing me to relax as I'm stressing out. 5 minutes later she comes up, I'm like look. 2 girl massage. 1 hour, where is the girl? She goes out and yells at her. 5 or some minutes later she shows up. After about 15 or 20 minutes she fucking leaves. First girl says its only 20 minutes for second girl. I tell her it's bullshit but it's so useless arguing with the Asian massage girls because that's when they all the sudden don't understand a lick of English. Since they don't understand English they will understand the severely small tip she will receive in the end for the bamboozle.

Well this girl eventually starts to touch captain winky. I'm actually considering waving her off this (I had more fun planned for later) but decided to let her work it, nice and slow. Even got her top off, blew, went for table shower, she attended well, dried me off, I got dressed and left her $20.

Why $20? Why such a cheap bastard? Because I paid $20 more for the hour, for 2 girl, yet had one girl for most of it. So I evened it out.

Just give me a straight hour massage, as advertised, with no commercial interruptions.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-young-sexy-asian-girl-special-price-2girls-801h-25/9269821Thanks for the report. I have been wondering about the ads for 2 girls at that place.

Call234
09-23-13, 17:05
Stopped by this place on the way home from work. It is in a busy strip mall east of the Smile on Ulmerton. Didn't have time to stay. Very lovely girl at desk said 70 / hr w / free TS. Went back & drew Amy (not girlatdesk) appeared a bit older. Very pleasant personality, although English is a bit rusty. Seemed a little rattled, had to ask for TS. Very good massage. No issues w / my Roman hands. Left Happy Enough, but 1st visit. Will go back & try for other girl next time. Be Safe,

Goldstien outI went there a few months ago and drew Amy also. When I went there she was the only one working. Thanks for the report that there are other workers. Amy was nice, table shower was good, massage was also good. Limited menu, but left happy.

John in Tampa
09-23-13, 22:55
I really want to find a great place that has a reliable french finish or better without the games, hassles, etc. It is so disappointing to go, get the usual rub & tug, and leave thinking,"that was nice, but could have been so much more." Sometimes a guy is okay with merely getting a simple happy ending (I have been there often myself) , but sometimes, that just doesn't cut it, and you just want t a little more.

Does anyone have a fave spot that just works out every time they go. For a reasonable fee (yes, with a reasonable tip)?

If so, please let me know (PM if you'd rather). As always, I'll be pleased to share my experiences here about the places I try that are recommended.

Thanks,

JT

Loafer Boat
09-23-13, 23:52
I went there a few months ago and drew Amy also. When I went there she was the only one working. Thanks for the report that there are other workers. Amy was nice, table shower was good, massage was also good. Limited menu, but left happy.I'm pretty certain that you'll only get Amy there. They occasionally have a cute girl, but she only works the desk. Never seen her go to a room. It's been only Amy for about a year. But she never disappoints.

Call234
09-27-13, 13:07
From what I understand, 'Azuma' (Kathy)I went back home to take care of her ailing mother. No further information is available.Made a visit to BT this week and saw Tina. I have seen her several times over the past year. She has to be one of the best providers in Pinellas considering the quality of her massage, fun in table shower, and the full menu she offers. She definitely provides a quality experience.

Pink Chaser
09-30-13, 23:20
Made a visit to BT this week and saw Tina. I have seen her several times over the past year. She has to be one of the best providers in Pinellas considering the quality of her massage, fun in table shower, and the full menu she offers. She definitely provides a quality experience.Tinas good but she has got to be getting up there in age.

MasterDiver
10-02-13, 10:57
Tinas good but she has got to be getting up there in age.Age is ok, but pounds" You're getting more pounds for the dollar, and puppies are big, but I guess in the last 2 years really had put it on.

How did you find the weight?

John in Tampa
10-02-13, 23:27
I decided this afternoon that I deserved some aromatherapy and I was really glad that I went to Utopia to fulfill the need. I saw Jolie, who was just fantastic (highly recommended). The place was clean, quiet, private, safe. And the therapist, as I mentioned was fantastic (sexy, hot, attentive). I'll be back.

1. 6 hhr +.4 tip

PuffDaty
10-05-13, 07:26
I decided this afternoon that I deserved some aromatherapy and I was really glad that I went to Utopia to fulfill the need. I saw Jolie, who was just fantastic (highly recommended). The place was clean, quiet, private, safe. And the therapist, as I mentioned was fantastic (sexy, hot, attentive). I'll be back.

1. 6 hhr +.4 tip$$ for hh? That's insanely pricey for a shop girl. I can get an hour of GFE with some incredible ladies for $.5 or a mind blowing hour with a former porn star for $$$.

John in Tampa
10-06-13, 22:31
$$ for hh? That's insanely pricey for a shop girl. I can get an hour of GFE with some incredible ladies for $.5 or a mind blowing hour with a former porn star for $$$.I don't disagree. Little head did the thinking on that one.

Dinosluck
10-10-13, 02:08
Hadn't been there in awhile, and read where Tina is back. She was not there or busy and I was serviced by Nadia (?) who said she'd been there about 40 days. Nice body, face, well proportioned rack but slightly mechanical and cold. Think I'll pass next time if Tina's not there.

Call234
10-10-13, 03:06
Tinas good but she has got to be getting up there in age.I agree, but it is hard to find a 20 to 30 year old with the same level of skills.

Call234
10-10-13, 03:09
Age is ok, but pounds" You're getting more pounds for the dollar, and puppies are big, but I guess in the last 2 years really had put it on.

How did you find the weight?The weight is at my top limit. However, it has always been a quality session with her from beginning to end.

Call234
10-11-13, 14:45
Made a visit to Smile this week. Drew Yung (sp?). Very attractive and lean. Had a great visit with a full menu available, and will return. She said that she will be there for another month or so.

PuffDaty
10-12-13, 07:38
I've read all the reports on PT but have hesitated going because of the card system and reports of the first visit being offered less than the full menu.

Well, I'm very glad I decided to stop in. The mamas an asked me if it was my first time there and I decided to play it straight and said yes it was. She took me to the room and I immediately got comfortable and in walks a very, very sexy girl I came to find out was Tiffany, who I had read about previously. Well, I made sure to touch her as she was touching me and let her know how hot she is and boom I ended up having an incredible first time at PT. Would absolutely repeat.

Hoozer
10-12-13, 12:29
Hadn't been there in awhile, and read where Tina is back. She was not there or busy and I was serviced by Nadia (?) who said she'd been there about 40 days. Nice body, face, well proportioned rack but slightly mechanical and cold. Think I'll pass next time if Tina's not there.B t is one of atf. But not this visit. Nadia gave a lackluster shower and started a mass. Started laughing at me, got dressed and left after 20 min. Into an hr. Session.

Member #5230
10-12-13, 17:17
This has always been my go-to place when I get the urge, it's close by and economical. It's tucked back with some medical offices near the Wal Mart. On my latest trip I finally scored a BBBJ. The ladies are a bit older and not real lookers but they are real friendly and I always feel safe there. .60 for the hour (and you get a really good massage for the whole hour) and another .60 tip.

Jaws Iii
10-13-13, 08:48
I have seen Penny at PT before. While there was certainly nothing wrong with her sessions, there was nothing particularly memorable about them. That changed recently in one of the best sessions I have ever had. She was completely unscripted, enthusiastic, funny and hot. She was dripping and asking for it. I had gotten kind of bored lately with my adventures, but this turned it around completely. Highly recommended.

Trojanowl
10-13-13, 11:47
I also had a recent bad experience at BT. Nadia clearly wanted the shower over with ASAP. Then she friction-massaged the same spot on my back for about ten minutes, and I got dressed and walked out; a first time for me.

I don't know who is running things there right now, but it ain't going well.

INeedDaty43
10-14-13, 22:13
I have seen with recent posts about this place. Must say my other mind needed take a peak, after seeing such interesting posts. Sunday, around 5:04 pm, I pulled in the parking lot. Knocked on door. It was locked but answered fast. A black girl answered the door, I think it was Eisha. I thought there were two workers and you can see either? I was told the other girl was going home and not a chance to say Hello, and was not aloud to meet the other. Was kind of weird. But still want to meet the new girl my buddy told me about.

INeedDaty43
10-14-13, 22:30

1. 6 hhr +.4 tipJolie? I have not met her yet. When does she usually work? I would like to meet this Angel!

Call234
10-15-13, 02:10
Has anyone been to Eastern Spa in Oldsmar recently? I will be in that area in the next week and was interested in a more recent review. The only ones I could find are over 2 years old.

Thanks.

Malaprop
10-16-13, 00:02
Stopped by FT today to visit a good friend and have dinner with her. She told me times were tough and she had started working there a couple of weeks ago. What do you know. Three girls I knew from the old Nadias were on day shift at FT. All three of of them young, good looking and fun to be around. If you need some relaxation therapy, this might not be a bad time to check out FT on 49th.

Call234
10-16-13, 14:05
Stopped by FT today to visit a good friend and have dinner with her. She told me times were tough and she had started working there a couple of weeks ago. What do you know. Three girls I knew from the old Nadias were on day shift at FT. All three of of them young, good looking and fun to be around. If you need some relaxation therapy, this might not be a bad time to check out FT on 49th.Are the ladies you saw there different from the ones they advertise on their daily schedule? The ones they advertise don't seem to change much.

Thanks

AsianGuy10
10-18-13, 17:08
I've read all the reports on PT but have hesitated going because of the card system and reports of the first visit being offered less than the full menu.

Well, I'm very glad I decided to stop in. The mamas an asked me if it was my first time there and I decided to play it straight and said yes it was. She took me to the room and I immediately got comfortable and in walks a very, very sexy girl I came to find out was Tiffany, who I had read about previously. Well, I made sure to touch her as she was touching me and let her know how hot she is and boom I ended up having an incredible first time at PT. Would absolutely repeat.I don't usually do massage parlors very often just mostly BP.

What is PT and where is it located vicinity wise?

Any advice would be much appreciated and thank you in advance.

Call234
10-18-13, 19:29
I don't usually do massage parlors very often just mostly BP.

What is PT and where is it located vicinity wise?

Any advice would be much appreciated and thank you in advance.Pine Tree Spa.

11151 66th Street.

Pinellas Park.

WJzipper
10-19-13, 16:58
Are the ladies you saw there different from the ones they advertise on their daily schedule? The ones they advertise don't seem to change much.

ThanksI've been burned by what I thought the line-up would be after looking at the daily BP ad and the schedule on the web site only to find someone completely different when I showed up. Last week, the names were reversed the morning I went. I still got what I wanted but it took some extra driving.

Call234
10-20-13, 16:42
I've been burned by what I thought the line-up would be after looking at the daily BP ad and the schedule on the web site only to find someone completely different when I showed up. Last week, the names were reversed the morning I went. I still got what I wanted but it took some extra driving.Thanks. . .I have been to both shops in the past with mixed results. . .Some of their present staff interest me. . .

Goldstien57
10-20-13, 21:48
Made a visit to PT this weekend. Mimi is back after a much too long of an absence. She seems to have lost a bit of weight (but she says not, just working out a lot). It was a wonderful visit and it was just like old times. I sure am glad she is back. Be safe.

Goldstien57 out.

John in Tampa
10-21-13, 08:40
Jolie? I have not met her yet. When does she usually work? I would like to meet this Angel!While some places are not very careful with their ads, it seems this place always seem to post the names and the pictures of who is working when. YMMV. The place, in my experience, is well run (well managed) and they want everyone to leave happy and return often.

Loafer Boat
10-21-13, 09:17
While some places are not very careful with their ads, it seems this place always seem to post the names and the pictures of who is working when. YMMV. The place, in my experience, is well run (well managed) and they want everyone to leave happy and return often.Agree. This place is run very well. Cindy really wants to keep you as a repeat customer. Never a bait and switch, never misleading pictures. I've been really pleased.

Call234
10-21-13, 13:07
Made a visit to PT this weekend. Mimi is back after a much too long of an absence. She seems to have lost a bit of weight (but she says not, just working out a lot). It was a wonderful visit and it was just like old times. I sure am glad she is back. Be safe.

Goldstien57 out.By chance, do you know the rest of their current roster? I have been hoping to see Coco again. . . Thanks.

Call234
10-21-13, 13:15
Visited Golden Spa over the weekend. . .Saw Emily. . .Had a good time with a full menu, and went over the hour. . .A word of advice to members, services are a little more affordable at this spa than some of the others in Pinellas. . .

John in Tampa
10-23-13, 02:06
I don't know what the AMP is called there, but I dropped by for a wonderful massage from a cute Asian.

Expect .4 to the house for hh (plus a small tip).

She has no issues with you completely exploring her tight little bod while she provides the HE.

YMMV.

Call234
10-23-13, 03:11
I don't know what the AMP is called there, but I dropped by for a wonderful massage from a cute Asian.

Expect .4 to the house for hh (plus a small tip).

She has no issues with you completely exploring her tight little bod while she provides the HE.

YMMV.I think it is called Ocean Spa. . .I have not seen them advertise in a while. . .Was a full menu available there?

John in Tampa
10-23-13, 08:48
I think it is called Ocean Spa. . .I have not seen them advertise in a while. . .Was a full menu available there?I could not say for sure. That wasn't what I was looking for...

JT.

Call234
10-25-13, 10:33
Visited Aloha this week and saw a new lady, Jennifer. . . Had a very good time, and plan to see her again. . .She said that she will be there for another month. . .The mamasan at this place has got the be the nicest one of any AMP I have ever been to. . .Always very warm and friendly, and truly appreciates your business. . .

Sleep E
10-30-13, 23:26
Stopped by in a weak moment Had a great visit with Coco although I was asked to wait after TS I guess maybe she was only person there at the moment. Will repeat next in town.

Jnsmcd
10-31-13, 10:51
Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting Maura yet? I'm interested...

Jay Day94
11-01-13, 07:49
Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting Maura yet? I'm interested...Last time I was in your area I had the pleasure of seeing Maura, if I lived in Tampa / St. Pete I'd go broke. I like the petite girls and she is that type. I really enjoyed my visit with her, and the only issue I had was when I arrived it apparently was the other girls turn in the rotation...she was a sweet girl but just wasn't my type, after a minute of discussion she was cool about it and I saw Maura. I also visited Morgan and had a really good time with her too. Next time I'm in the area Mia / Chantel / Anna are on my radar...anyone see them and if so do you recommend?

WJzipper
11-01-13, 16:22
Last time I was in your area I had the pleasure of seeing Maura.... I also visited Morgan and had a really good time with her too. Next time I'm in the area Mia / Chantel / Anna are on my radar...anyone see them and if so do you recommend?Sounds like we have similar tastes. I've seen Morgan twice, and she's the tightest I can remember. She wouldn't let me do #3 though, and ACG is as unintimate of a position as there is. The first time, she recommended Maura to me afterwards, which I now assume was because she had buns in the oven and knew she'd be taking some time off. I saw Chantel once. No complaints, memorable only because we both went full time and hit buzzer beaters at the same time. I plan to sample Mia and Anna and maybe Tara before I settle on one, but if I'm in SP and one of the previous are the only ones available I won't pass up the chance.

David C
11-03-13, 01:06
Sounds like we have similar tastes. I've seen Morgan twice, and she's the tightest I can remember. She wouldn't let me do #3 though, and ACG is as unintimate of a position as there is. The first time, she recommended Maura to me afterwards, which I now assume was because she had buns in the oven and knew she'd be taking some time off. I saw Chantel once. No complaints, memorable only because we both went full time and hit buzzer beaters at the same time. I plan to sample Mia and Anna and maybe Tara before I settle on one, but if I'm in SP and one of the previous are the only ones available I won't pass up the chance.Both Maura and Anna are very good. However, I could not recommend Chantel. I asked for #2 but I got mostly #1 with #2 finish. I have not try #3 with any of girls yet. Could I use fingers for dining instead? Has anyone seem Tara? How does she look? Can not see her face on the BP.

Call234
11-04-13, 17:46
I want to thank everyone who recommended Mimi. . .Made a visit to PT and drew her. . .Very nice lady. . .Will repeat. . .

OneEyedWorm
11-04-13, 20:58
Stopped by the other day and drew a hh with KIA, pronounced "sky" but with a K. Very sweet Asian with adequate English.

Medium back rub and roaming allowed on legs. After flip asked for finger tip and she massaged very throughly leaving me.

Spent with energy. Gave an equal tip to room chg of .4 and she was very happy. OneEye.

Solitaryfin
11-05-13, 23:51
Very nice session with Morgan at TG today. She is a tiny thing, but I like them that way. She can't weigh 90 pounds soaking wet. Friendly, talkative and personable. Ordered from the normal menu rates. Highly recommend.

Jnsmcd
11-07-13, 01:12
Very nice session with Morgan at TG today. She is a tiny thing, but I like them that way. She can't weigh 90 pounds soaking wet. Friendly, talkative and personable. Ordered from the normal menu rates. Highly recommend.Went to FT to see Maura except she called in sick today...

Steele28
11-08-13, 12:58
Both Maura and Anna are very good. However, I could not recommend Chantel. I asked for #2 but I got mostly #1 with #2 finish. I have not try #3 with any of girls yet. Could I use fingers for dining instead? Has anyone seem Tara? How does she look? Can not see her face on the BP.I know the girl. She is shy and a bit new to the business. Very likeable girl. My experiences with her have been few but excellent. I would not hesitate to spend time with her if she appeals to you. I think Anna is really cute, but she has not been there on my last couple of visits. And Mia has the best rack natural I have seen west of Orlando.

Solitaryfin
11-08-13, 14:08
Went to FT to see Maura except she called in sick today...I thought she said she was just getting over a cold. Perhaps I knocked her back into a relapse. Sorry. LOL.

Insurance For
11-10-13, 13:28
These two ladies post on back page about a four handed service that they provide in the evenings and on weekends. They are fun and friendly and it's a good time for the price. I left relaxed and stress free. They are up in north Pinellas Palm Harbor area. The place was pretty easy to find and they make you feel right at home as soon as you get there and throughout the session. One is brunette and the other is a sponly blond thus the (Three's company reference).

Reddogg
11-11-13, 23:22
I have been to PT many times and am always VERY pleased with the ladies there. I went to see Mimi tonight since I had not seen her yet. Beautiful, sweet, and very responsive young lady. Always way above average here and Mimi is exceptional.

Urdream
11-12-13, 14:50
I would like to try FT / TG based on previous reviews which have been good. Can someone explain the menu please? I don't like spending money without DFK and FS. Thanks in advance.

Member #4875
11-12-13, 20:10
I read this thread all the time and I have been building up the courage to check out one of the more reliable places. I've never been to one before so I'd appreciate some senior member advice on what to expect, how to act, etc. Just drop me PM in my Inbox. Thanks gentlemen!

SwitchStatic
11-15-13, 17:14
I would like to try FT / TG based on previous reviews which have been good. Can someone explain the menu please? I don't like spending money without DFK and FS. Thanks in advance.The $. Special is for twenty and you will have FS.

Reddogg
11-15-13, 21:46
I went to see Crystal at Utopia this evening but got beat to the door by another hobbiest. Those of you who have not checked her out yet don't know what you are missing. I was certainly not dissapointed by the beauty that opened the door. It was Savanna. I had seen her pictures before but when a girl looks that good you have a tendancy to think, too good to be true. Let me tell you she is fantastic. Long legs, dark hair, beautiful, sweet and has a hot southern accent. And did I mention talented? WOW! She doesn't live here so she comes back and forth from home, so now I guess I ll see her when she is here and Crystal when she s away. Both of these girls I highly reccomend. Happy hobbying.

David C
11-16-13, 02:32
I went to see Crystal at Utopia this evening but got beat to the door by another hobbiest. Those of you who have not checked her out yet don't know what you are missing. I was certainly not dissapointed by the beauty that opened the door. It was Savanna. I had seen her pictures before but when a girl looks that good you have a tendancy to think, too good to be true. Let me tell you she is fantastic. Long legs, dark hair, beautiful, sweet and has a hot southern accent. And did I mention talented? WOW! She doesn't live here so she comes back and forth from home, so now I guess I ll see her when she is here and Crystal when she s away. Both of these girls I highly reccomend. Happy hobbying.What was the damage for HH? I searched the thread but got different amounts. Different girl different price?

Reddogg
11-16-13, 10:15
What was the damage for HH? I searched the thread but got different amounts. Different girl different price?Any of these ladies that have the looks, skills, personality and willingness to make me happy are worth at least 2 bills in my book.

Reddogg
11-17-13, 09:10
What was the damage for HH? I searched the thread but got different amounts. Different girl different price?Sorry, I overlooked the HH in your question. I always go for an hour.

Nekidinflorida
11-18-13, 10:20
Is she coming around:

All my clients describe my massages as "sensual." Just made a new CD. I give my best massages with new music. Sorry, there are no happy endingsHowever, you can relax yourself for an additional donation. Open 24/7. Never too late to call or text! If I'm available, I WILL be there. Last minute apps are available. CALL OR TEXT (727) 686-7884.

Pay extra to "relax yourself".

She is getting stranger by the day.

Four For 5
11-18-13, 11:30
Is she coming around:

All my clients describe my massages as "sensual." Just made a new CD. I give my best massages with new music. Sorry, there are no happy endingsHowever, you can relax yourself for an additional donation. Open 24/7. Never too late to call or text! If I'm available, I WILL be there. Last minute apps are available. CALL OR TEXT (727) 686-7884.

She is getting stranger by the day.The stranger she gets it seems the more eye liner she applies.

Nekidinflorida
11-18-13, 11:42
The stranger she gets it seems the more eye liner she applies.True! Before she wouldn't even let you be undraped, now she will let you relax yourself. Hmmmmm. I may leave her a voice-mail and see what she says the extra fee isl.

Billsohorney
11-18-13, 21:41
Saw Savanna today at tlc, she was on my bucket list, lovely tall girl, very nice to talk to, everything covered, a few to manyntatsbfor me.

I went to see Crystal at Utopia this evening but got beat to the door by another hobbiest. Those of you who have not checked her out yet don't know what you are missing. I was certainly not dissapointed by the beauty that opened the door. It was Savanna. I had seen her pictures before but when a girl looks that good you have a tendancy to think, too good to be true. Let me tell you she is fantastic. Long legs, dark hair, beautiful, sweet and has a hot southern accent. And did I mention talented? WOW! She doesn't live here so she comes back and forth from home, so now I guess I ll see her when she is here and Crystal when she s away. Both of these girls I highly reccomend. Happy hobbying.

Call234
11-20-13, 04:25
Paid another visit to BT and saw Tina again. . .Always a great time with her. . .She said that she will be there through December. . .

John Kelly
11-20-13, 15:23
Paid another visit to BT and saw Tina again. . .Always a great time with her. . .She said that she will be there through December. . .Excellent! Was wondering if she was there or on vacation. I'll have to pass by. Thanks for the update.

LikeMike1963
11-20-13, 16:21
Hellllo.. Mongers!

I will be your way this weekend and am looking for a body rub girl in your area... Actually I will be staying in Largo but someplace within 15 miles is cool...

I would like a reference for ideally the following.. 18. 35 female.. Slim.. Build.. White / hispanic..7+ scale that will deliver at least a standard ending but a BBBJ or BBBJ cim / cof would realllly make my stay! Let me know what to expect to spend too please... PM info and feel free to ask if you come my way! Not into asian parlors...

Willh
11-20-13, 19:17
Hellllo.. Mongers!

I will be your way this weekend and am looking for a body rub girl in your area... Actually I will be staying in Largo but someplace within 15 miles is cool...

I would like a reference for ideally the following.. 18. 35 female.. Slim.. Build.. White / hispanic..7+ scale that will deliver at least a standard ending but a BBBJ or BBBJ cim / cof would realllly make my stay! Let me know what to expect to spend too please... PM info and feel free to ask if you come my way! Not into asian parlors...A little bit older, but meets the requirements. Her body doesn't reflect her age at all.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/bad-jessy-brown-3-in-1-rubs-body-slide-stress-relief-80-or-full-100-45/11313636

WillMarks
11-20-13, 20:16
Hellllo.. Mongers!

I would like a reference for ideally the following.. 18. 35 female.. Slim.. Build.. White / hispanic..7+ scale that will deliver at least a standard ending but a BBBJ or BBBJ cim / cof would realllly make my stay! Let me know what to expect to spend too please... PM info and feel free to ask if you come my way! Not into asian parlors...http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/shell-is-back-visiting/7310121

Try Shell, very good massage and very sexy. Only here for a short while and very nice ending.

Malabar
11-20-13, 22:08
I went to see Crystal at Utopia this evening but got beat to the door by another hobbiest. Those of you who have not checked her out yet don't know what you are missing. I was certainly not dissapointed by the beauty that opened the door. It was Savanna. I had seen her pictures before but when a girl looks that good you have a tendancy to think, too good to be true. Let me tell you she is fantastic. Long legs, dark hair, beautiful, sweet and has a hot southern accent. And did I mention talented? WOW! She doesn't live here so she comes back and forth from home, so now I guess I ll see her when she is here and Crystal when she s away. Both of these girls I highly reccomend. Happy hobbying.Hi Reddog.

I'm planning a trip to that area and just want to know if that is really Savanna in the backpage advert pics. I have a real thing for large breasted, dark-haired women.

Many thanks,

Mal

Reddogg
11-21-13, 07:11
Hi Reddog.

I'm planning a trip to that area and just want to know if that is really Savanna in the backpage advert pics. I have a real thing for large breasted, dark-haired women.

Many thanks,

MalThese are older glamour style pics of her but she is beautiful, sweet, and I think everything you are looking for. I enjoyed my time with her and I will return.

Chiksika
11-21-13, 15:09
I paid a visit to PT today. My first visit was 1.5 years ago or so, and was disappointed with service. It was probably due to being a first timer. They could not find a card for me this time, but got a new one made and all was good. I drew Mimi. I believe she has been well reviewed here. I liked her: pretty, young, slim and friendly. Thorough table shower followed good medium pressure message. Then the fun started. I left satisfied and will return. 80+140 (I had put down 120, but she asked for 20 more. Is that standard?) Mimi said she is headed to LA next week for a few months. I look forward to meeting the other ladies.

Cheers, Chiksika.

NoJokers
11-21-13, 17:21
I paid a visit to PT today. My first visit was 1.5 years ago or so, and was disappointed with service. It was probably due to being a first timer. They could not find a card for me this time, but got a new one made and all was good. I drew Mimi. I believe she has been well reviewed here. I liked her: pretty, young, slim and friendly. Thorough table shower followed good medium pressure message. Then the fun started. I left satisfied and will return. 80+140 (I had put down 120, but she asked for 20 more. Is that standard?) Mimi said she is headed to LA next week for a few months. I look forward to meeting the other ladies.

Cheers, Chiksika.It's been about a year since I've been there. I do need to get back. In the 30 times I've been there tip was 120. Even with the extra 20, it's still better than the 160 in Tampa. Last time in Yoshiko, was told tip was $$ Settled for 160 but have not been back.

Call234
11-22-13, 14:53
Visited Smile this week and saw Sophia. . .I had a very good time, and would repeat. . .She thought that she will be there for the next two months. . .There was another lady working also, but did not see her. . .This AMP has always provided good experiences. . .

Brummdog
11-22-13, 15:30
Hey has any one seen rachel over at studio x or zodiac on gandy? They have her face blured out, was wondering how it looks and how the show was? You can PM if you want.

Heres DaJudge
11-26-13, 19:32
Had a dream I had a visit to Aloha on Ulmerton. For those who remember Sonny (Sunni?) from a while ago, good news is she's back for a visit. Guys don't miss this gem. She's only back for a couple of weeks.

Cesar Romero
11-30-13, 21:41
Well was on my way to NPR and thought I would try this place. US 19, PH behind the Exxon. Lady, mid forties, not bad looking. Very standard all across the board. TS, massage, handshake, she was a real trooper as I am difficult to bring on home. Nothing exciting, not likely to return.

Joker.

WJzipper
11-30-13, 22:21
As if I were skiing, I dream of making first tracks in the morning when I visit FT / TG. I dreamt of Mia shortly before waking this morning. She showed me her piercing that was supposed to make her pleasure more difficult. Bah! I so love the involuntary twitchings of hers and her subsequent determination to give me mine in multiple positions. Chill girl with a banging body (go Buckeyes!) The chins make me wonder how long it will last, but for now I haven't dreamt of a better shop girl in St. P.

Call234
12-01-13, 20:59
Had a dream I had a visit to Aloha on Ulmerton. For those who remember Sonny (Sunni?) from a while ago, good news is she's back for a visit. Guys don't miss this gem. She's only back for a couple of weeks.Thanks for the report. . .I was thinking of visiting Aloha this week, and wondered who was working there now. . .The last lady I saw there, Jennifer, was excellent. . .

Member #4875
12-02-13, 20:34
Anyone partake in Morgan lately? Seen she's been at Utopia late night which is near my work and I'm tempted. Seen 1 review on that other site and he said pricey but worth it. Looking for more opinions and / or details. PM if you don't want to share with the world. I'm a virgin with a MP so I'm looking for a good 1st experience.

Call234
12-03-13, 14:47
Visited Golden in Clearwater this week and saw Candy. . .I have seen her before, and both visits were good. . .This place is pretty laid back and not rushed, and I have gone over the hour several times with no issues. . .Also, it has consistently been a little less expensive than other AMPs in the area. . .

Red Gates
12-03-13, 22:23
Visited Golden in Clearwater this week and saw Candy. . .I have seen her before, and both visits were good. . .This place is pretty laid back and not rushed, and I have gone over the hour several times with no issues. . .Also, it has consistently been a little less expensive than other AMPs in the area. . .Are we talking the AMP on Sunset Point? Reviews have certainly been less than stellar on that place.

Travller
12-04-13, 01:42
It's been about a year since I've been there. I do need to get back. In the 30 times I've been there tip was 120. Even with the extra 20, it's still better than the 160 in Tampa. Last time in Yoshiko, was told tip was $$ Settled for 160 but have not been back.I had the same experience. Don't remember who it was with but laid down 120 which is normal in my area and was asked for another 20. Still worth it though.

Call234
12-04-13, 15:07
Are we talking the AMP on Sunset Point? Reviews have certainly been less than stellar on that place.No, this is a different one. . . This is the AMP at 30123 US HWY 19 in Clearwater. . .I have visited both places. . .The one on Sunset Point is called GiLi Spa. . .

Jay Day94
12-05-13, 07:31
Anyone partake in Morgan lately? Seen she's been at Utopia late night which is near my work and I'm tempted. Seen 1 review on that other site and he said pricey but worth it. Looking for more opinions and / or details. PM if you don't want to share with the world. I'm a virgin with a MP so I'm looking for a good 1st experience.I saw her recently and I will be back, shop rates 160 for .5 hr, but she's worth it. When I'm back in town I may try others at this shop, decent looking selection.

StevieBoy
12-07-13, 02:30
New to this site and wanted to share one I met. She was nervous as she is new at this I found out and when we met wow. She is very sweet and girl next door type. Her in call is her apartment and very clean and nicest place. She immediately gave me a hug and escorted me to her bedroom and had be undress. No draping needed as she was dressed skimpy. Massage was good but on the flip no time was wasted and she took care of junior. She clarified whether I wanted the hh or hour and she said everything on menue for the hour rate and I opted for hour. Cover went on quickly and she rode RCG. Before she climbed on board, a brief DATY, which tasted great and on she went. She also bave the best BBBJ that is made my toes curl. That is all I am saying and I don't care to share her but she will only be posting short time as she told me she is looking for regulars. Tell her that Stevie Boy recommended her and maybe she will give you something special. Try her and find out. Will be repeating.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-ready-are-you-sweet-n-sexy-brunette-stressed-let-me-help-28/11404265

TacoNuts
12-07-13, 15:39
New to this site and wanted to share one I met. She was nervous as she is new at this I found out and when we met wow. She is very sweet and girl next door type. Her in call is her apartment and very clean and nicest place. She immediately gave me a hug and escorted me to her bedroom and had be undress. No draping needed as she was dressed skimpy. Massage was good but on the flip no time was wasted and she took care of junior. She clarified whether I wanted the hh or hour and she said everything on menue for the hour rate and I opted for hour. Cover went on quickly and she rode RCG. Before she climbed on board, a brief DATY, which tasted great and on she went. She also bave the best BBBJ that is made my toes curl. That is all I am saying and I don't care to share her but she will only be posting short time as she told me she is looking for regulars. Tell her that Stevie Boy recommended her and maybe she will give you something special. Try her and find out. Will be repeating.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-ready-are-you-sweet-n-sexy-brunette-stressed-let-me-help-28/11404265WOW, 3 out of 4 total posts on the SAME girl in various forums? Shill much?

Call234
12-10-13, 03:09
Had a dream I had a visit to Aloha on Ulmerton. For those who remember Sonny (Sunni?) from a while ago, good news is she's back for a visit. Guys don't miss this gem. She's only back for a couple of weeks.Thanks again for the report. . .I visited "Sunshine" at Aloha, and had one of my best visits ever at an AMP. . .Sunshine said that she now thinks she will be there till the end of December. . .On another note, the older mamasan who usually works there is now on vacation, and has been replaced by a younger (28 to 32) very attractive lady who also does massages. . .If you have not been here before, December would be a good time for a visit. . .

Gentleman 100
12-10-13, 07:41
I recently had the chance to stop by Studio X and see Savannah.

She is a couple of years older than her photos, but they are definitely her (she is in her mid-30's). Excellent hair, boobs, attitude, etc. Definitely will repeat. Total fees were $1.6.

Only negative is no table shower / massage, but you do leave 100% relaxed. Be safe.

ClrwaterTop
12-10-13, 13:49
What was Damage?

Thanks again for the report. . .I visited "Sunshine" at Aloha, and had one of my best visits ever at an AMP. . .Sunshine said that she now thinks she will be there till the end of December. . .On another note, the older mamasan who usually works there is now on vacation, and has been replaced by a younger (28 to 32) very attractive lady who also does massages. . .If you have not been here before, December would be a good time for a visit. . .

Call234
12-13-13, 14:28
Has anyone been to Lee's Oriental Spa on Ulmerton lately? I have been there once earlier this year. . .Just curios if anyone has had a good experience there recently?

BradentonBob
12-13-13, 20:08
Has anyone been to Lee's Oriental Spa on Ulmerton lately? I have been there once earlier this year. . .Just curios if anyone has had a good experience there recently?Been a couple months, but it wasn't anything special. Never saw anyone even moderately attractive there. Good massage, about it.

Call234
12-15-13, 03:41
Been a couple months, but it wasn't anything special. Never saw anyone even moderately attractive there. Good massage, about it.Thanks for the response. . .So many good places to go, not sure if it is worth another try there. . .

Hoozer
12-15-13, 22:47
Has anyone been to Lee's Oriental Spa on Ulmerton lately? I have been there once earlier this year. . .Just curios if anyone has had a good experience there recently?Picked up a bad vibe there. Possible man hater or just out for your coin.

Rjinstpete
12-16-13, 00:44
Been a couple months, but it wasn't anything special. Never saw anyone even moderately attractive there. Good massage, about it.Terrible terrible massage, DATY offered and HJ and that's it. Complete waste of time effort and money for a below average woman.

Call234
12-16-13, 13:11
Thanks for all the responses about Lee's. . .

OrtonaDude
12-16-13, 15:50
Stayed at Ft. Desoto recently and ran over to Blind Pass to give this place a shot. At the window was a middle aged? Woman, not really that great looking. She seemed nice enough so I gave it a shot. She had me undress and just stayed there to watch me, which was a first, and a little weird. At any rate, I asked for a table shower, so she led me upstairs to a shower room. Kind of looked like we were going through some living quarters. TS was great, very thorough, and not terribly erotic, but she cleaned and scrubbed me like nobody's business. After that, she led me back to the rook for a great massage. On the flip she mumbled something (I usually have no idea what they seem to always say at that point but I always say yes), so I said yes and she went to town. Felt like she was trying to to speed HE. I asked he to slow down a little and it was great after that. Hot washrag cleanup. Went a little over on the time. Overall a great TS, awesome massage and a good HE. Definitely would repeat. Total damage $.2.

Gentleman 100
12-17-13, 07:30
I recently stopped by Aloha Spa and asked for Sunshine. I am glad I did.

She has excellent skills and very willing to make sure you are relaxed. Be sure to tip well to get the maximum service you wish.

Pinellas County is rich with nice places like this. Orlando is a ghost town in comparison.

I highly recommend this place. Be safe.

Call234
12-17-13, 16:16
I recently stopped by Aloha Spa and asked for Sunshine. I am glad I did.

She has excellent skills and very willing to make sure you are relaxed. Be sure to tip well to get the maximum service you wish.

Pinellas County is rich with nice places like this. Orlando is a ghost town in comparison.

I highly recommend this place. Be safe.I completely agree. . .I just had my second visit with her, and it was excellent. . .

DunedinMike
12-19-13, 14:37
Anyone try the Golden Spa on 19? Older lady was at the counter but they have some items on the menu I'd like to try in their BP ad.. I didn't see those items in the spa. Anyone have any scoop on this place? Is there anyone that has skills?

Call234
12-20-13, 04:14
Anyone try the Golden Spa on 19? Older lady was at the counter but they have some items on the menu I'd like to try in their BP ad.. I didn't see those items in the spa. Anyone have any scoop on this place? Is there anyone that has skills?There are usually three or more ladies working there at any given time. . .I have been there a few times and had good experiences. . .

Call234
12-20-13, 04:18
Has anyone visited the new AMP in Palm Harbor on US 19, Palm Tree Spa? I think it might be owned or affiliated with BT in Kenneth City. . .

PositiveVibes2
12-20-13, 13:13
Thinking about checking these places out based on some good reviews. I tried searching and can't really figure this out, I understand the 100/20 special gets FS. But what is the difference between #1, #2, and #3? I see these number referenced in reviews and also on their site but can't find an explanation of what they mean. Can anyone who's been there help me out?

Thanks in advance.

PositiveVibes2
12-20-13, 13:32
Both Maura and Anna are very good. However, I could not recommend Chantel. I asked for #2 but I got mostly #1 with #2 finish. I have not try #3 with any of girls yet. Could I use fingers for dining instead? Has anyone seem Tara? How does she look? Can not see her face on the BP.I tried to post this as a topic but had trouble, forgive me I'm new here. Can any members explain what #1, #2, and #3 represent? I'd really appreciate it.

WJzipper
12-21-13, 15:51
Give it a shot yourself. There are plenty of posts here on FT / TG, so you know you're not going to get stood up or anything. Tell them it's your first time and they'll offer a discount (at least they did for me a while back when I was looking for an excuse to leave because the talent was insufficient that day). Don't be afraid to walk if your type isn't there.

Jaws Iii
12-21-13, 19:53
I tried to post this as a topic but had trouble, forgive me I'm new here. Can any members explain what #1, #2, and #3 represent? I'd really appreciate it.Go to their website and look under menu. www.relaxationcenters.webs.com.

IluvDaty2011
12-22-13, 19:18
Both Maura and Anna are very good. However, I could not recommend Chantel. I asked for #2 but I got mostly #1 with #2 finish. I have not try #3 with any of girls yet. Could I use fingers for dining instead? Has anyone seem Tara? How does she look? Can not see her face on the BP.I usually go for the #3 Exchange Package. Maura acted as if she really enjoyed it (complimented me, etc...). I prefer dining, therefore, have not used fingers. However, my last visit with Kelly, she specifically requested "no fingers". Just a friendly tip if you see Kelly.

TurboDog
12-25-13, 09:37
I'm looking for someone that does a really hard deep tissue massage. The kind of massage that the average guy complains about being too hard. Any recommendations?

Matty Paranoid
12-26-13, 08:43
I'm looking for someone that does a really hard deep tissue massage. The kind of massage that the average guy complains about being too hard. Any recommendations?http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-rubs-at-your-service/7171332

She goes hard. Skilled IMO, as well. Good luck.

JstCurious1
12-26-13, 17:21
http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-rubs-at-your-service/7171332

She goes hard. Skilled IMO, as well. Good luck.I don't think she gives happy happy tho I may be wrong.

TurboDog
12-27-13, 00:34
Thanks, I'll give her a try and report back.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-rubs-at-your-service/7171332

She goes hard. Skilled IMO, as well. Good luck.

Willh
12-28-13, 08:58
Is she coming around:

She is getting stranger by the day.Clearly, she's not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V7kkzuurNI&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1TZMCD4pUY&feature=youtu.be