PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Gamer XTC
01-02-06, 06:10
I just made a post about MLK in the broward forum, forgot there was one just for Pompano.

Anyway I was at the Porthole Pub sunday and apparently there is a provider there. I was talking to one dancer and she was shocked because a girl was sucking some guy's dick in the VIP. lol Hell I didn't even know they had a VIP section, it's not much but it has a curtain so on a slow night or maybe during the day you could get some specials I guess.

Later the same provider left the club with 2 guys. I have no clue what her name is but she looks to be mixed. Maybe Black and Latin with curly hair. The face was a little off but rest looked pretty good.

Ho Lala
01-07-06, 15:40
I drove the last 3 days in the Dixie, copans area several times and I did no see anything, what's going on!

Driverdown
01-10-06, 18:44
Last night at about 9 PM I did the stroll and found Red close to Dixie on MLK. She is mixed (B-W I would say), 5 months pregnant, from Philly. FS for two jacksons. She said she was there around 10 during the week.

Appart from that I saw nothing from Dixie-Sample to 31st-MLK.

Pussy Hunter
01-16-06, 09:31
Hey Mongers,

I too ran into a WSW just south of Copans Rd. on Dixie while cruising Friday night between 8-10pm. Her name was Phyllis and she was pregnant, but no spring chicken. She said she was 35, but if she was, she looked pretty weathered. We did the LEO test and were down the road. She said she was looking for a couple of jacksons for the ride, so I obliged. She had a studio apartment, but it was more like a garage made into a room. The area was pretty shaky, so I did my deed and got a little 50/50 and unloaded and hit the road. She wasn't much to write home about, but it relieved any stress from the week!

The rest of the area, Copans to Atlantic down Dixie, MLK to Hammondsville Rd by the Cheetah and all areas around there were real quiet for a Friday night. It was good to get one off before I had to head home. Keep reporting, even with cold weather, they still need the money!

Be SaFE! ph

Driverdown
01-31-06, 15:12
It would seem that LEO has being active lately. I saw a WSW in MLK at 10:30 PM but was taken quite quick. Appart from that it has being quite dry.

BTW, if you meet an Angela (brunette, curly hair, something funny on her nose) in the gas station on 31st, she is a scam.

Robertj
02-01-06, 23:13
Had great times at the Body Shop, two and three years ago, early last year I got ripped off, girl said she would provide full service, went to the room and i paid her, shethen said she had to get her stuff and left the room, rather then her coming back in came two bouncers who asked to me leave immediately

Has anyone has any experience recently good or bad.

Also, does anyone have info on the Porthole Pub or the Fantasy Lounge on Griffen Road in Fort Lauderdale?

FakeId
02-10-06, 21:25
I got taken for a lot of money at booby trap or body shop can't remember which one it was. They kept upping the price for the room then several weeks later I noticed they double charged me but fortunatly I was able to get the bank to drop one of the charges since they had the same time stamp but I was still out $700 from first charge even though we had agreed on $250 in the beginning.

I heard porthole is a good after hours club. and the place next to it is supposed to be good too. When I say good I mean action not looks and this information is about a year old so things could have changed.

Calvin45
02-14-06, 10:08
I got taken for a lot of money at booby trap or body shop can't remember which one it was. They kept upping the price for the room then several weeks later I noticed they double charged me but fortunatly I was able to get the bank to drop one of the charges since they had the same time stamp but I was still out $700 from first charge even though we had agreed on $250 in the beginning.

I heard porthole is a good after hours club. and the place next to it is supposed to be good too. When I say good I mean action not looks and this information is about a year old so things could have changed.Just to let you know, the place next to it is a swingers club. Fri. nights are or used to be a S/M night and sat. is for couples.

Robertj
02-14-06, 23:58

I heard porthole is a good after hours club. and the place next to it is supposed to be good too. When I say good I mean action not looks and this information is about a year old so things could have changed.It had to be the body shop as the booby trap has no rooms and only $10 and $20 dances.

Ho Lala
03-10-06, 16:22
For the last 2 weeks, cruised in Pompano triangle ... nothing!! Saw some LE activities though.

Might take the time to go to MIA.

Ho Lala
03-16-06, 16:48
Yesterday, was getting some gas in Sample Road when a chick who looked completly lost asked me if I could give her some money for a bus ticket. She was not bad at all. offered her to drive her to the bus station. In my car after the regular checks, explained her that she could get more than a bus ticket, she needed some money as expected when you beg for a bus ticket. She is from out of town, her boyfriend dumped her, well that her story. For 30 was able to enjoy her body and add an extra 10.00 for pics as long as we could not reconise her. She is not a pro but did a pretty good job, very good BBBJCIM.

Good to find something, Pompano is freakin' dry.

Stay safe.

Ho Lala
03-16-06, 16:50
Sorry forgot this one.

Here is the 3rd pic.

Best Tx Monger
03-18-06, 11:17
Ho Lala, very nice pics my friend. Glad that she allowed digital exploration ! I guess we all owe you a penny or two !

Ho Lala
03-18-06, 16:11
Thank you Z3bondeye, I am glad that you like the pictures.

I will try to post some more as soon as I'll get some action. Right now it is very slow.
I cruised this morming in Pompano triangle and saw only a BSW. She looked so wrecked that did not really pay attention.

Keep posted fellow mongers

Ho Lala

Driverdown
04-03-06, 23:22
Does anyone know a motel/room in the area? I need one and it doesn't make sense to pay for a full night when it is not going to be used... ;)

Edit: Please PM me if you don't want to disclose the info publicly

jiggsaw88
04-09-06, 04:37
Driver,

Don't remember the name of the notel but it is just west of the Rail Road track on Atlantic Blvd on the north side, there is a liquour store at the corner and the notel is right next to it. $ 35 for two hrs

Does anyone know a motel/room in the area? I need one and it doesn't make sense to pay for a full night when it is not going to be used... ;)

Edit: Please PM me if you don't want to disclose the info publicly

Driverdown
04-09-06, 22:12
Thanks for the info. If all goes well I ll give it good use this week & report.

Pussy Hunter
04-30-06, 17:49
Hey Mongers,

I just got back from a cruise on the Mexican Riviera and thought I'd take a spin down Dixie and see if the action had picked up any! NOT!!!

I saw a few BSW's on MLK east of Dixie, nothing worth taking a second look and on my way back north, close to Copans, I ran into Michelle, a slim WSW, not much, but a provider. She gave a good BBBJ and I got back into the action!

I look forward to some more posts mongers, let's get some more activity on this and some of the other Broward County Boards!

Be Safe! PH

Ho Lala
05-09-06, 14:13
Last night I missed!

I was driving south on Dixie on Pompano triangle, saw a sw, made a classic turn, but I had to keep driving while I passed her, a cruiser was behind me. I made another turn and when finaly, I drove back where she used to be, gone!

At least it looks like there is some action again.

Stay safe and keep posting.

BenjaminBradock
05-09-06, 15:15
Fellow fans of strip club action,

I made a tour of clubs between West Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale last week, and I wanted to post my findings. Starting from the north, heading south:

The Mermaid on South Congress in West Palm Beach is now a private club. Couldn't get in. The very friendly bouncer, however, directed me to the next place:

South of West Palm Beach, Flashdancers, near corner of S. Military Trail and Purdy Ln. They have an hourly 3-for-$30 lapdance special; highly recommended. I chose Christina (real name, stage name is Stacia, I think), ~25 year old, long brown hair, natural 36Ds. Tons of mutual contact (nude up top and through clothes down below), and she nearly got me off in my pants, but I resisted, as I wanted to continue my research. She also said the champagne room is $220, where some of the dancers will ensure you have a good time.

Pompano Beach, Playmates, at corner of NE 5th Ave and E. Copans Rd., part of a strip mall. Club isn't so fun, since dancers' stage is surrounded by the bar. I had a very nice high friction lap dance with Alexis, but nothing too special. I saw a guy get a hand job through his pants (a 'trousers job' or a 'dry job'?) for one $20 dance. Seemed like it could be fun. Lots of mutual contact during the dances.

Pompano Beach, Port Hole Pub, north side of E. Sample Rd., just east of NE 3rd Ave., part of a strip mall with lots of ethnic grocery stores, stylists, etc. Was here just after they opened, at noon. There were four dancers and no other customers. It's happy hour all day, so you get two drinks for the price of one. I watched a couple of the dancers dance, then hooked up with Natalie for a 'friction dance'. She's a mid-40s, quite sexy, MILF type with too hard fake 34DDs. Still, she gave a great dance, showed me everything, allowed touching up top and through-cloth touching below. She's extremely perosnable and fun to be with, and a very sexy dancer. I ended up buying three dances ($20 each), and during the third one she took me out and gave me a Russian lesson. Expensive lesson, but I'd do it again.

Pompano Beach, Go Go Lounge, near the corner of Pompano Park Place and SW 15th Ave, adjacent to train tracks and about a mile north and east of the race track. This place is a major sh*thole, which is just my style. I got two dances from two very trashy, funny, wild black chicks. Both of them offered me 30 minutes of whatever in the VIP room for $40 (house fee) plus tip (another $40 would suffice, I believe). I didn't take them up on the VIP room, but the dances were great. Whatever touching I wanted and whatever touching I directed. No other customers. It might be different on a busy night. This place is seriously not your cup of tea if you're into the barbie doll type clubs. These ladies are the antithesis of barbie dolls. But if you like something a bit filthier, raunchier and realer, this club is heaven.

Ft. Lauderdale, Fantasy Lounge, 3489 Griffin Rd., a couple of miles west of the airport. This place is very friendly, laid back. Dancers range from very attractive to mid-range. Dances appear to be low contact, little hope for a serious dry hump. Nevertheless a place to kill a couple of beers and look at some tits, asses, and, since it's nude, punanies as well.

I hope that's helpful. Good luck with your own research as well.

-BB

FakeId
05-10-06, 17:25
Great post Ben. The go go used to be my spot but it fell out of favor, I'll have to revisit for the good 'ol days.

Mangus Man
05-12-06, 06:35
Multiple sightings of two WSW crack monsters on afternoon
rush hour drive around the truck stop just west of the I-95
overpass on MLK. One blond, one not.

They both look about 45 years old, which for crack-******
means close up they actually look around 75+.

So they probably can give TLBJ's. That's ToothLess for you
crack head newbies. Or maybe OGTBJ, that's OneGreenTooth.

The truck stop is really just one diesel pump where rigs gas up
and pull out, blocking all 5 lanes while they try to turn back to
the west, especially when I'm late for work. Its almost
like they wait until they see me coming, then spend 10 minutes
trying to straighten out while traffic and the earth stops spinning.

Oh hell! Brainstorm! THAT'S when the crack ho is supposed to blow
you, while you're sitting in your car waiting for the semi's to turn
around. Brilliant!

BigBadLou305
05-13-06, 04:23
are you sure MLK connects to I-95 in pompano? Google it for me so i can visit that area or glenn or someone. i know MLK connects to TPk

Driverdown
05-14-06, 07:26
MLK goes under I-95 which is the overpass mangus is talking about, and you are correct about the turnpike.

You can get easily on MLK from Dixie or Powerline.

Djslam808
05-19-06, 22:49
Drove around tonight. NO ACTION! Anyone know of the hotspots lately besides the MLK loop? Just joined the board. Hello to all

Pussy Hunter
05-21-06, 12:43
Welcome to the Board!

The Pompano area can be hot and cold, but my loop starts at Sample Rd and Dixie, I go south from there to MLK, then west to Hammondsville Rd, then I turn just before Atlantic and go to just before Powereline and go north back to MLK then back to Dixie and north to Sample. The spots I have seen them are walking on Dixie from Sample to MLK, with hot spots at 15th (bustop) and 8th streets. On MLK, by the stores and just before the 95 overpass. Then on MLK between the truckstop and the stores, all the way to Powerline. Then on the turn left on Hammondsville Rd. I have seen them at and around both hotels and the gas stations. I head down one of the sidestreets before Atlantic and drive to 27th. This street depending on the time of day can have lots of BSW's, it just depends on how daring you are!

Late at night is good, between 11pm and 1 am and I have had good luck in the mornings at times. I've also seen a few posts that say Noon is a good time! This is the prime area, if anyone else has any ideas, please contribute. I would say that I have been successful in this area over the last few years at least 50 times! The traffic comes and goes, just like any area!

Be Safe! PH

Djslam808
05-22-06, 00:22
I'll keep everyone posted on here and try to re-ignite some discussion as there has been NO outlet in the past for me to discuss hot spots for SWs.

I'm especially on the lookout for fresh, young (not jail bait) WSWs who are new. (Yes, lately that is an unexpected encounter that never happens enough.) Most of em lately are crack addicts and speak so fast you don't know what hit you. The more crack they smoke, the more skiddish they seem to be lately.

I've kept an eye on Margate and Springs. I frequent that area often considering my parents live out there. When I am spending time out there, I try to watch for activity. Lately it has been bone dry.

Once, there was a cutie lil red head walkin in broad daylight on a Sunday and couldn't quite get to her considering I had some company in the car. She was spotted walkin 441 just under the Turnpike overpass, north of 62nd ST/McNab road. (south of Queen of Heaven cemetary). I'm sure you know the general area that divides Margate from North Lauderdale.

I will keep my eyes out for Margate, Springs, Coconut Creek activity as there is no section (forum) for those towns. Doubt there will be any action in these cities though but I'll be the daily watch dog.

That's my update. TTFN.

Chicago MB Fan
05-24-06, 14:47
I am an occaisional poster from the Chicago area who will be in your area in a couple of weeks. What I would like to find is a good massage parlor where I could get a nice table shower, a massage and a happy ending. In other words, do you know where a guy can get a rub and a tug around here?

Thanks,

Ho Lala
05-26-06, 09:57
This morming at about 8:50 saw a BSW on MLK east of the truck stop. She was dressed pretty clean and with a lot of colors. She waved me when she saw that I was looking. Could not stop, was in a hurry. anyway seems a little bit high.

Stay safe,

Ho Lala

Chicago MB Fan
06-07-06, 10:52
My friends and I were in the area for the day last Sunday and stopped by the Nu Look. Very nice place with pleasant looking early 20's Korean girls. It may have been the best hour massage I have had here in the states. All of us thought the steam, table shower and massage alone would have been worth the 80. the happy ending seemed to be limited to H R, although none of us pushed for more.

All in all an enjoyable experience.

Happy hunting,

Brazil Mambo
06-09-06, 15:24
BB,

Thanks for the post - great info. I did go to Playmates and I have a good time, got the works from one of the dancers there so BB this is a good place (depending on the time, as quality of girls drop considerable quickly).

Fake Id,

Since you have been to GO GO's? How would you rate the girls there? I am new to this area so any insight you can provide would be great.

Inflicted
06-20-06, 23:08
I stopped by Nu-look. Got no HR. Only legit massage. Which was only ok, I had a better one at the oriental massage place in north miami (on 163rd I think) which also had no extras. Am I missing something here? I eventually asked, and she said no. Discrimination?

FakeId
06-21-06, 17:44
Go Go's is hit or miss on the quality. Sometimes there is one 7 or 8 but usually the hottest girl there is 5-6. This was a while ago so things might have changed I haven't been there in quite some time now. It used to be my favorite place since it is quite and the girls and the beer is cheap but it got a too ghetto even for me. But I still would go there just haven't been able to lately.

While I'm here I'll post about a girl I picked up off dixie between sample and copans at the town tavern. I drive up dixie all the time and have never even seen an sw but since I keep reading reports about the area I kept driving it. Finally I saw this pretty chick dancing on a sign pole near the tavern so naturally I circled around and picked her up. She scared when she went right into pricing her services from bbbj - gfe, which is pretty high, but she calmed my nerves by massaging my fishing pole. I settled on a bbbj for $40 pretty good. She is a short skinny girl small tits nice face reddish brown hair. She said she used to work at the porthole.

FL Wingman
06-22-06, 11:41
I have looked for it, can,t find it. I am a fan of playmates and others in the area but can't locate gogo.
Wingman

Cleblack1
06-22-06, 22:11
I have looked for it, can,t find it. I am a fan of playmates and others in the area but can't locate gogo.

WingmanHey fl wingman,

Go Go is south of copans. Its right down the street from the park that they have. There is a pretty large mall area on copans, if your on powerline go 1 road south of copans and make a left. Go go is on your right after you pass the train tracks.

NorthBound
06-23-06, 22:06
He meant Atlantic Blvd. on Gulfstream behind the race track. There is also a Sugardaddies South over there too.

Cleblack1
06-24-06, 17:53
He meant Atlantic Blvd. on Gulfstream behind the race track. There is also a Sugardaddies South over there too.Thanks Northbound. I got a little crossed on the streets there.

FL Wingman
06-26-06, 09:46
Don't bother, GOGO lounge on saterday was the pits. Nothing going on there.
Wingman

Brazil Mambo
06-29-06, 15:00
Thanks for the report Wingman. I went back to Playmates and it was dead, didn't have the same luck as last time (just one ugly, old black dancer).

I have had no luck finding anything in the area. Is it only me? I have done the tour from Sample to MLK with no sightings. I have tried mornings and lunchtime.

Lestat
06-30-06, 23:44
Playmates does not pickup until around 3pm...

Thanks for the report Wingman. I went back to Playmates and it was dead, didn't have the same luck as last time (just one ugly, old black dancer).

I have had no luck finding anything in the area. Is it only me? I have done the tour from Sample to MLK with no sightings. I have tried mornings and lunchtime.

Bill Buxton
07-01-06, 01:35
try the produce area off 95th street,That was a good, bad, and ugly, area not so long ago.After the bars let out the truck drivers got there chance at whatever wondered in.

B.B...

Ho Lala
07-15-06, 15:02
As you know there is not much activity in Pompano.

I was driving N on Copans and there is is this big BSW who waived me at a bus stop N of 10th street.

I thought to myself, only if she speaks greek. Long story made short: she speaks greek and pretty well. Was not my type but boys I am glad I stopped!

Other than that, it is pretty dry out there.

Keep posting and be safe fellows mongers

FakeId
07-18-06, 21:15
Went to gogo's recently some of the locals got a little restles while I was there I couldn't understand what they were yelling at each other about but for a minute it got a litte out of hand. Hooked up with a nice black chick real fun, bring your own condom. The room is 30 and the girl is 50 but the prices are negotiable. I just happened to be in there when there were more girls than guys, usually when I go its the other way around. YMMV

Annony
07-18-06, 22:44
Had heard it was $100 for the girl and 30 - 40 for the room. But then I am always well dressed and always said NO, HELL NO and F... NO!

Driverdown
07-20-06, 11:42
The room depends on which is it (the big one or the small ones in the back) and if is day or night.

The girl depends on, erm... the girl. ;)

Pussy Hunter
07-31-06, 22:00
Hey Mongers,

It has been a while since I got into the scene, so I headed out Friday night down Dixie from Pompano to MLK and MLK west to Hammondsville near the Cheetah III

I hit on one older provider on MLK and nailed her for about 30 minutes and cruised some more! Then I ran into Raquel, off MLK on a side street and took her to her place and nailed her for another 20-30 minutes.

Since you guys are a little lacking in reports of late, I had to get my own going again (It's a little dry in Boca these days!).

Two scores one night, not bad!

Be Safe, PH

BigBadLou305
08-01-06, 04:43
Hey Mongers,

It has been a while since I got into the scene, so I headed out Friday night down Dixie from Pompano to MLK and MLK west to Hammondsville near the Cheetah III

I hit on one older provider on MLK and nailed her for about 30 minutes and cruised some more! Then I ran into Raquel, off MLK on a side street and took her to her place and nailed her for another 20-30 minutes.

Since you guys are a little lacking in reports of late, I had to get my own going again (It's a little dry in Boca these days!).

Two scores one night, not bad!

Be Safe, PH

There's alot of crackho's on MLK. I don't think i would take that chance pussyhunter. I hope you have an old car to monger in that area. If you have a nice car, stay away.

Pussy Hunter
08-01-06, 17:10
Hey Lou,

I have been mongering in this area for a long time. I have my spots, I stay away from the bad looking characters and I score on those that I have studied, before inviting them in. I have a great vehicle for mongering and I close them!

So far, so good! I have had a few rip me off, b ut if your going to play this game, your not going to get them all right!

I have had a fair share of successes in this game and that's why I still play in it!

Be Safe! PH

Ho Lala
08-05-06, 19:26
Was cruising this afternoon on Dixie, South of Copans. WSW, blond, was on the side walk on the west side, 3-4 blocks North of MLK.

Very good, BBBJ-CIM. A little bit chubby but great attitude. Tipped her, she deserved it.

it is really hit or miss righ now.

Stay safe

Note: I would like to add the following disclaimer:

The above is a work of fiction. I only write things on the internet that have no basis in reality whatsoever, because I can't stop to write.

Ho Lala
08-07-06, 13:25
Last night at about 9:30 PM saw a wsw on MLK East of the police station.

Waved me, and did usually checks and decide not to stop, way too many LEO there. Too bad she looked good and seems to be a new one.

Stay safe and keep posting

Ho Lala

5inchdick
08-08-06, 08:41
Last night at about 9:30 PM saw a wsw on MLK East of the police station.

Waved me, and did usually checks and decide not to stop, way too many LEO there. Too bad she looked good and seems to be a new one.

Stay safe and keep posting

Ho LalaI've seen her often sitting on a bench.

Is she worth it?

Does she speak greek?

Ho Lala
08-08-06, 17:59
I've seen her often sitting on a bench.

Is she worth it?

Does she speak greek?I do not know, did not ask. I may find out tonight.

She is a little bit chubby but I think she is worth a try. Hopefully, I'll know very soon, my gas tank is full.

I'll be back!

Ho Lala

5inchdick
08-10-06, 11:54
I do not know, did not ask. I may find out tonight.

She is a little bit chubby but I think she is worth a try. Hopefully, I'll know very soon, my gas tank is full.

I'll be back!

Ho LalaGet pics :P

Ho Lala
08-10-06, 12:05
2 nights ago around 11:00 Pm spotted a WSW, may be the one I saw on MLK, not sure. Was not able to check, some LEO spotted her too and that was it.

Dam it!

Ho Lala

Pussy Hunter
08-15-06, 08:57
Hey Mongers,

I took a stroll down Dixie from Sample to MLK Saturday morning, with little to no results. A possible BSW her and there, but nothing to stop over.

I headed that direction again yesterday around 6pm and as I was going down MLK, I turned to get some gas at the Race Trak station on Atlantic and there was this honey of a WSW, from my vantage point. I went into the gas station to make a turnaround and she was gone. I'm not sure if that is her time in the area, but it would be worth driving by to take a look!

Other than that, it was pretty quiet. I did see two big BSW sitting on the hood of a car, on the left hand side going west, but nothing to stop over.

Keep the posts coming!

Be Safe! PH

Ho Lala
08-25-06, 11:28
This morning 11:00 AM was driving eastbound on MLK and I spotted a WSW on the other side just East of the 95 overpass. Dark hair. Could not stop had company.
Stay safe

Pussy Hunter
08-27-06, 17:51
Hey Mongers,

On a trip back from Hollywood Saturday morning, I decided to check out the MLK run. There were a few BSW's just west of Dixie and under the 95 overpass there was a WSW, but nothing to write home about! I've seen her before and she is at best a 3.

This area has been pretty slow of late, if my fellow mongers have a good time to check this area out, please advise!

Be Safe! PH

FakeId
08-31-06, 18:20
This area has been hit or miss for me lately. I recently picked up a girl that remembered me from another time, kinda scary that she recognized me and remembered what I said to her. She's a wsw 40's nice rack, ok body, great service, great attitude. I can't remember what I paid first time maybe I posted about her before but this time I paid 80 plus 20 tip for fs. This was at dusk on a weekday, I've seen the most action around 2-4am but usually when I'm heading through at 6-9pm the pickings are very slim if any at all.

Pussy Hunter
09-04-06, 15:27
Hey Mongers,

I headed toward MLK and Dixie last night about 11pm and there was either a major accident or bust on MLK just west of Dixie by a corner store. There must have been 10 county cop cars and lots of activity. Needless to say, I stayed clear and headed on back up Dixie toward Copans.

I come across this WSW around 40, that was a psycho at best, that never shut her mouth. Her name was Patti or auntie of something like that. Did you ever pick someone up and say to yourself, this is a mistake. This was it!

I took her over across the tracks near the Elks or some club only to find it closed and fences locked. We chose to find another spot and she never shut her mouth. We settled for two jacksons for 50/50, but I could barely get her to shut up to give a BJ. There was way too much activity where we were, so I did my business and got going! I could just feel LEO out there somewhere!

I dumped her as fast as I could and headed back north! This again is a 40ish WSW, medium build, light brown shag haircut, and a non-stop mouth! I would recommend not going here, she was not exatly a GFE!!! LOL

Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
10-02-06, 06:38
Hey Mongers,

I was cruising the Pompano corridor Friday around 3pm and decided to swing by Go Go Baby by the race track. This is not your normal upscale strip club! LOL I have been here before and the talent is sub-par at best. I cruise in for a cool beverage and am flanked by two white models (unusual, because it is usually all black). After the cats finished fighting over me, I settled with a little blonde named Haley (as in the comet she says, LOL). She was late 30's, early 40's. She had a nice little body on her and I decided to take her in the back room. It's $30 for the house and the rest is between you and the lady! Had a surprisingly good time! I got some digits, but when I tried them, they didn't work. Will have to go back for a return engagement!

On my way back heading west on Atlantic, I spotted a Little WSW (not bad) just before Hammondsville Rd. I could have had her in a heartbeat, but I was a little spent from the Go Go experience and decided to pass. When you find them, they come in droves, then you look for days and see nothing! I guess that's fun in the monger trade!

Be Safe! PH

Driverdown
10-03-06, 00:38
I was doing the stroll at 10:30PM on dixie between Copans and MLK and picked up a WSW, dressed in black, tinted blonde with gold in her front teeth. Beware, the woman took all the cash in my wallet without me even noticing it. I dropped her on the gas station in front of the turnpike plaza on MLK (then I realized...).

Take notice.

Pussy Hunter
10-03-06, 16:17
Hey Mongers,

I know that this is not an easy trade, especially when the ladies are doing everything they can to get those greenbacks out of your wallet!

I have my own way of protection, I put my wallet in a safe place and I have 50 put in a place to take from after the negotiation is complete. The most I can lose is 50 and if it happens, it's all part of the game.

Keep the valuables out of sight and secured before you head out to monger! I have had all 50 taken before, but at least I had everything else!

Be prepared to spend a certain amount and then don't back off!!!! Keep it simple!

Be Safe! PH

Brazil Mambo
10-03-06, 17:03
I am sure we have all been burned one time or another. I do the same, I keep what I am willing to spend and I secure the rest so I minimize the chance of losses.

Brazil...

Ho Lala
10-07-06, 14:15
I agree too, we have to be cautious. I do the same trick, I hide my stuff in a safe place and I have just what is needed available.

By the way I saw this SW the same day but could not stop, was already too late. could have been me.

Take care

I was doing the stroll at 10:30PM on dixie between Copans and MLK and picked up a WSW, dressed in black, tinted blonde with gold in her front teeth. Beware, the woman took all the cash in my wallet without me even noticing it. I dropped her on the gas station in front of the turnpike plaza on MLK (then I realized...).

Take notice.

FatCat
10-16-06, 01:33
After many years off, I have returned to monger with SW. Have kept myself busy with escorts, but have returned to the aspect of the hobby I loved so much years ago. Long story why but I am back (suffice it to say with sobriety I can now hobby in a car especially since my SO went bye bye).

Dont really know Florida as I have only lived here several years and been mongering less than a year here. though and would appreciate help and guidance from you more experienced mongers.

I know Pompano fairly well (the main track being from Powerline and MLK to Dixie and 25th, with some adacent areas sometimes lively. Having had some very good luck there, it is fairly dead now and hit very much hit and miss.

When I finish there, I frankly dont know where else to cruise.

Any other tracks in Broward near there? I prefer WSW or HSW.

If so, where and please remember I am not that familiar with area so please give directions.

Any times that are better than others?

Thanks much.

FatCat
10-30-06, 02:41
Its been dead lately on the Pompano track. Very hit or miss.

Anyone have any success and if so what times and where?

Pussy Hunter
11-04-06, 08:22
Hey Mongers,

I thought I'd take a spin around the Pompano Track yesterday around Noon to see if anything was happening. I cruised down Dixie and saw 2 BSW's trying to earn a living, but it would be tough with those looks. Headed down MLK and saw a WSW near the 1st light as I was headed west. Looked OK, but could wait until my return trip. Headed all the way over by the Cheetah and nothing much to see, so I thought I'd go back to the "Go Go Lounge" by the race track.

I had an nice encounter with a little blonde dancer there before and I thought I'd take a look (It's not one of your nicer places!). Well, as usual its a real eye test when you walk in, because it is so dark, but I managed to find the bar and order a cold one. A black dancer came by, but she wasn't what I was looking for. Then this little white dancer comes out and she is not bad. I buy her a drink and she wants to know if I'd like to go in the backroom (she was a hustler). She said anything goes back there, so I rolled the dice. WOW, she was hot to trot! She said I turned her on and she was like the energizer bunny! She was all over it, BBBJ, DATY, a real surprise. Well, I got all I could handle (FS) and it was an unexpected pleasure.

I guess in this trade you never know what and when you are going to hit that pot of gold!!!

Be Safe! PH

Dragster
11-05-06, 08:13
What it cost you?

QUOTE=Pussy Hunter]Hey Mongers,

I thought I'd take a spin around the Pompano Track yesterday around Noon to see if anything was happening. I cruised down Dixie and saw 2 BSW's trying to earn a living, but it would be tough with those looks. Headed down MLK and saw a WSW near the 1st light as I was headed west. Looked OK, but could wait until my return trip. Headed all the way over by the Cheetah and nothing much to see, so I thought I'd go back to the "Go Go Lounge" by the race track.

I had an nice encounter with a little blonde dancer there before and I thought I'd take a look (It's not one of your nicer places!). Well, as usual its a real eye test when you walk in, because it is so dark, but I managed to find the bar and order a cold one. A black dancer came by, but she wasn't what I was looking for. Then this little white dancer comes out and she is not bad. I buy her a drink and she wants to know if I'd like to go in the backroom (she was a hustler). She said anything goes back there, so I rolled the dice. WOW, she was hot to trot! She said I turned her on and she was like the energizer bunny! She was all over it, BBBJ, DATY, a real surprise. Well, I got all I could handle (FS) and it was an unexpected pleasure.

I guess in this trade you never know what and when you are going to hit that pot of gold!!!

Be Safe! PH[/QUOTE]

Pussy Hunter
11-05-06, 08:51
Hey Dragster,

It is 30 for the house and the backroom is negotiable. I think another two to three jacksons would do it. It all depends on the lady, if your big and ugly like some mongers, it may cost you more. If your a stud, maybe less! LOL

You guys all know the game, work toward getting the most for the least!

Be Safe! PH

BigLou107
11-05-06, 22:02
Pussy, you need to goto Shadows on Biscayne and you need to negotiate better than that. I bet you got ripped off more times than you got ripped on.

Delamancha
11-11-06, 19:48
Hey Mongers,

I headed toward MLK and Dixie last night about 11pm and there was either a major accident or bust on MLK just west of Dixie by a corner store. There must have been 10 county cop cars and lots of activity. Needless to say, I stayed clear and headed on back up Dixie toward Copans.

I come across this WSW around 40, that was a psycho at best, that never shut her mouth. Her name was Patti or auntie of something like that. Did you ever pick someone up and say to yourself, this is a mistake. This was it!

I think I met this lady today at Powerline and MLK. When she finally got down to business her skills were good, but getting there was a major hassle. She said her name was Patti and later said it was Veronica. Probably split personality.

I was in the area hoping to get a low rent lapdance at Body Shop, but it has a new name and no dancers were working in the afternoon. Oh well.

de la M.

Valmont
11-13-06, 15:48
It appears that Playmates in Pompano has changed a bit. I asked one of the regulars there, and he said that they had a little run in with the city, so "temporarily" (his word) they don't allow the private dances to be in private (meaning no more curtain put up) and the dancers all wear pasties.

Hopefully temporarily is true.

V

Pussy Hunter
11-17-06, 10:50
Hey Mongers,

I was fortunate benefactor to last weekend's NFL football pool, so I decided to take myself off the street and treat myself to an incall with a nice lady named Sydney in Pompano. She meets you at the door with a DFK and in a black teddy and she's about 5'9", blonde hair, in her 30's. She asks if I'd like a massage or would I like to get a little more comfortable. I opted to get more comfortable and we started out with a little DATY and moved to a 69 with a great BBBJ. We enjoyed that for a while and then I decided to try another position and exercised all the FS activities. We played for a while and then went back to a 69 for the finish! It was a great BBBJCIM!!!

She came to me with the hot wet towel and gave me a nice cleansing and then she took me over to her table for a great swedish massage! There was no rush and the hands were great!

When you win something, do something for yourself, get a nice piece and a massage, it's amazing what it does for your day! It was less than XX, and the feeling after the fact was the best!

Be Safe! PH

Ho Lala
11-17-06, 21:03
This morning around 8:00 on Dixie, S of Copans, met a new WSW.

Not really pretty but good enough. Was in a hurry and asked for just a BBBJCIM.

She did a splendid job, so I tipped her good.

It is really hit or miss in this triangle!

Stay safe.

FatCat
12-06-06, 04:45
Last week on Dixie near 10th were several wsw and big heavy set one up and got great BBBJTCIM. Drove by yesterday afternoon and saw activity on MLK near dixie and dixie north of MLK. Over the last week saw several WSW and BSW, nothing new and exciting some I have seen before. But it had been dead there for so long

Where is the nearest strollS to that?

Thanks

This Report is fictionalized for entertainment purposes.

Pussy Hunter
12-18-06, 20:07
Hey Mongers,

I was out Christmas shopping so I thought I'd take a cruise through the Pompano spots.

I headed down MLK and saw a few BSW's before 95 and then 1 WSW after 95, 1/2 way to Powerline. Turned to go check out the Go Go Girls Strip Club near the track and it was closed! To bad, I had some good FS there before!

Back down the track and saw a few more BSW's on MLK and then down Dixie near Copans. Saw a BSW that showed the finger in mouth signal. I thought, why not. I swung around, picked her up and experienced some pretty good BBBJ and finished her off with a little FS. She was had for a couple of jacksons and it topped off my evening on a high note!

Have a nice holiday my fellow mongers!

Be Safe! PH

FatCat
12-20-06, 17:40
Pussy Hunter,

Re go go babies. Was there a sign or did it look like it was closed for good, if you know?

Nice report.

Thanks

Pussy Hunter
12-21-06, 06:51
Hey Mongers,

I'm not sure what happened, but when I went by Go Go Baby by the Race Track, all the furniture was tossed outside and there was a chair sitting by the door with a sign on it "Closed for Business"!

This was sort of a dumpy place with lots of Black dancers and a few white, but every now and then you could get a winner, like the Blonde Haley I found in there. I guess it's back to the Cheetah for a little ripoff! LOL

Keep the posts coming, I cruise in the area when I can!

Be Safe! PH

Mangus Man
01-21-07, 11:02
Had to get into work VERY early one day last week.

Saw a few BSW's looking for dates, LE nowhere in sight,
donuts must have been just coming out of the oven at
Dunkin's.

MLK east of 95 around the traffic light intersection.
About 5:30 a.m. Set your alarm clock, this is Happy
Hour for mongering.

Driverdown
01-22-07, 10:22
The only time I drove at those hours (it was a while ago) there was movement also. I wonder to whom do those girls cater, truckers?

Dragster
01-22-07, 16:52
Does she have a pic?

Hey Mongers,

I was fortunate benefactor to last weekend's NFL football pool, so I decided to take myself off the street and treat myself to an incall with a nice lady named Sydney in Pompano. She meets you at the door with a DFK and in a black teddy and she's about 5'9", blonde hair, in her 30's. She asks if I'd like a massage or would I like to get a little more comfortable. I opted to get more comfortable and we started out with a little DATY and moved to a 69 with a great BBBJ. We enjoyed that for a while and then I decided to try another position and exercised all the FS activities. We played for a while and then went back to a 69 for the finish! It was a great BBBJCIM!!!

She came to me with the hot wet towel and gave me a nice cleansing and then she took me over to her table for a great swedish massage! There was no rush and the hands were great!

When you win something, do something for yourself, get a nice piece and a massage, it's amazing what it does for your day! It was less than XX, and the feeling after the fact was the best!

Be Safe! PH

Username
01-26-07, 23:00
Well I tell you what I must be bad luck and causing these SCs to close.

Right before my last trip to the region last spring, the center closed.

Now I find another option, and it is closed as well.

Is there anything, not only in pompano, but in the region, left?

ClitLicker
01-29-07, 14:02
Well I tell you what I must be bad luck and causing these SCs to close.

Right before my last trip to the region last spring, the center closed.

Now I find another option, and it is closed as well.

Is there anything, not only in pompano, but in the region, left?
I had very good luck at PortHole Pub the other day. Half-hour in the private room $100 to the club and same to the girl got me everything.

Asianloverfla
02-01-07, 11:01
Mermaids in West palm beach (congress ave north of forest hill) $35 for the club and $100 for girl. FS in VIP.

Pussy Hunter
02-05-07, 11:12
He y Mongers,

What's going on in Pompano?

I cruised down Dixie from Sample to Atlantic about 6:30 - 7am Saturday morning and it was reall dead! I headed down MLK towards Hammondsville road by the turnpike, headed toward the Cheetah. There was one young babe sitting by the side of the road, near the motel, but she was with another guy. I don't know if she was available or not.

I headed back toward Dixie and saw a couple of possible BSW's, but it was virtually dead.

I usually see alot more than that! There has been a lot of new construction around there, that may be scarring off the business. The monkey business that is! LOL

Maybe they were all down in Miami for the Super Bowl crowd! Who Knows?

If anyone has seen more SW traffic at other times, please post!

Be Safe, PH

Dragster
02-06-07, 00:14
Sounds a little high?

BigLou107
02-06-07, 06:24
He y Mongers,

What's going on in Pompano?

I cruised down Dixie from Sample to Atlantic about 6:30 - 7am Saturday morning and it was reall dead! I headed down MLK towards Hammondsville road by the turnpike, headed toward the Cheetah. There was one young babe sitting by the side of the road, near the motel, but she was with another guy. I don't know if she was available or not.

I headed back toward Dixie and saw a couple of possible BSW's, but it was virtually dead.

I usually see alot more than that! There has been a lot of new construction around there, that may be scarring off the business. The monkey business that is! LOL

Maybe they were all down in Miami for the Super Bowl crowd! Who Knows?

If anyone has seen more SW traffic at other times, please post!

Be Safe, PHI passed by Dixie between Atlantic and Copans and nothing so I went to MLK Blvd from Dixie to 31st Ave by the Days Inn and I might of saw a BSW and WSW but it was nothing.

Asianloverfla
02-06-07, 08:57
I went to the port hole on friday night. All the girls are very aggressive. 2 actually went from asking to lap dance me (which I said no to since they were tipping the scales alittle too much for me) to whispering in my ear "Wanna fuck in the back?".

I ended up with a Dominician/asian in the back. I lapped danced first with her first and asked how much for the back? She said $300, $150 for the house and $150 for her. I balked and she offered $200. I countered with $150. She was giving me a BJ and said for FS I needed to tip her. I tipped her $40 more and got a quick FS. Wouldnt recommend her. Ive been in car accidents that lasted longer.

I should have gone to Mermaids!

Flabjhound
02-08-07, 20:13
Well boys. I have to say. It was worth the 160. Met me at the door like a long lost girlfriend. Nice conversation. Layed down on her bed and gave her some DATY. Then 40 min of non-stop BBBJ. Then slow oil HJ. And back to BBBJ to a CIM. Infreakingcredible! Great personality. Very nice body. Most fun you can have in an Hour.

ClitLicker
02-10-07, 04:00
Well boys. I have to say. It was worth the 160. Met me at the door like a long lost girlfriend. Nice conversation. Layed down on her bed and gave her some DATY. Then 40 min of non-stop BBBJ. Then slow oil HJ. And back to BBBJ to a CIM. Infreakingcredible! Great personality. Very nice body. Most fun you can have in an Hour.
Contact info or website?

Pussy Hunter
02-12-07, 19:25
Hey Mongers,

I passed by the old Go Go Lounge Sunday morning by the Pompano Race Track and it has a new name "The Blue Jay Lounge". They have put a new face on it and it should be open soon!

I also did the Dixie run and saw a WSW close to Atlantic, but too overweight and crude, a better fit for Big Lou! LOL

Keep your eyes open and if someone sees the Blue Jay open, let us all know!

Be Safe! PH

FakeId
02-22-07, 14:23
I went in there last week. It is just a bar now no girls, no back room.

Ho Lala
03-13-07, 20:36
I did post for a while because I did not spot any SW. Am I blind or what? Guys did you see anything ?
Take care

FakeId
03-20-07, 12:14
I've seen a few sw's out on dixie, none on hammondville, lately. I saw one on dixie last night north of hammondville but I couldn't stop or turn for a better look. They're out just not that much. I hear the old spots in ft. laud are picking up but that is yet to be confirmed. I've been down in miami a lot lately and taking the scenic route home and even they are pretty dead. Well at least dead for miami, which means only one or two sw's instead of a hundred.

Pussy Hunter
04-22-07, 16:31
Hey Mongers,

I checked out the area this weekend and I played the snooze you lose card! I saw a nice young WSW on Dixie just north of Atlantic near the now torn down Bada Bing corner on Sunday and I went down the road and circled back too much later and lost her to one of you other mongers Sunday morning around 7:30am.

In the afternoon around 2pm I saw a WSW near the Days Inn on Hammondsville Rd. near the Cheetah. I spoke to her for a while, but when she said she had been doing this for over 10 years, she sort of scared me away! I have to tell you though, she had a nice little body and was not bad. I went down the road and when I came back, she was gone! ;-(

I saw a few BSW's that did nothing for me. There's action arounf the two hotels near the turnpike exit, check it out after noon!

Be Safe! PH

BigLou107
05-01-07, 03:32
So the action you're talking about pussyhunter is the days inn and motel 6 on 31st ave across from McDonalds right? Glenn do you know this area?

Nemodc
05-02-07, 01:28
WTF you doing here?? The large black woman throw you out? The trannies decide you were too ugly or something? I was so hoping you were gone for good this time. Dayum!

Nemo

BigLou107
05-04-07, 08:32
WTF you doing here?? The large black woman throw you out? The trannies decide you were too ugly or something? I was so hoping you were gone for good this time. Dayum!

NemoNot really nemo. Don't get your hopes up. I'm not that bad. Truth is im not seeing her no more. I cant drive to broward often. What's the deal about the farmers market on atlantic n 95. i hear they'res action.

Chef Enzo
05-05-07, 16:25
Not really nemo. Don't get your hopes up. I'm not that bad. Truth is im not seeing her no more. I cant drive to broward often. What's the deal about the farmers market on atlantic n 95. i hear they'res action.

So WTF are you searching for pussy in Pompano for? Burning all that gas must be cost'n you a bundle. Did Brigit-the-Midget ever hook up with you? She's always at Hard Rock's center bar look'n for a little dick.

BigLou107
05-06-07, 14:44
So WTF are you searching for pussy in Pompano for? Burning all that gas must be cost'n you a bundle. Did Brigit-the-Midget ever hook up with you? She's always at Hard Rock's center bar look'n for a little dick.In case I get lucky Chef. Well my dick will split briget in 2. It aint that little and those older chicks cant handle my dik.

I know it's a waste of gas but what can I tell you.

Bigt Wp
05-21-07, 20:09
Does anyone have any information on Harmony Therapy near the track? I tried to stop in there a couple of times when I was passing through Pompano, but they told me that they were busy. Are they that good or they did not trust me? There was a different lady at the door each time. They were both very nice looking. So, I would really like to give it a try. You can respond here or PM me if you have an opinion.

Ho Lala
05-26-07, 21:03
This afternoon met Chubby Sammy between the Days inn and Motel 6 on 31st Ave. very good attitude and pretty clean for a SW.
Gave me a very good BBBJ. But the best was a fantastic greek lesson.
After a long dry hunt, it is awesome to get such a reward. Thanks to Pussy Hunter to give us the lead on this area.
Take care and be safe
Ho Lala

BigLou107
05-26-07, 21:26
This afternoon met Chubby Sammy between the Days inn and Motel 6 on 31st Ave. very good attitude and pretty clean for a SW.

Gave me a very good BBBJ. But the best was a fantastic greek lesson.

After a long dry hunt, it is awesome to get such a reward. Thanks to Pussy Hunter to give us the lead on this area.

Take care and be safe

Ho LalaI have never seen a sw on 31st Ave between MLK and Atlantic where the Days Inn and Motel 6 is. Whats the best time to go there. I always go during the day and night but nothing. Do they hang out at the Days inn and motel 6?.

Driverdown
05-28-07, 00:05
I've seen 'em in the late afternoon and evening but is a serious hit and miss. For a while they were in the gas station (to serve the truckers, I guess) but it is rare now. The last two I picked in the area were on the Shell station on Atlantic, but for some reason I have had bad luck with a number of them being scammers/thieves.

Ho Lala, at what time did you find this lady?

Ho Lala
05-28-07, 17:57
I've seen 'em in the late afternoon and evening but is a serious hit and miss. For a while they were in the gas station (to serve the truckers, I guess) but it is rare now. The last two I picked in the area were on the Shell station on Atlantic, but for some reason I have had bad luck with a number of them being scammers/thieves.

Ho Lala, at what time did you find this lady?
It was at about 3:00 PM. like you wrote it is really a hit or miss. I drove there many times and I did not see anything. it has been very very dry in our triangle.
Take care

Ho Lala
05-28-07, 17:59
I have never seen a sw on 31st Ave between MLK and Atlantic where the Days Inn and Motel 6 is. Whats the best time to go there. I always go during the day and night but nothing. Do they hang out at the Days inn and motel 6?.
It is a really hit or miss area. When I've seen some SW that was more in the afternoon.
Take care

BenjaminBradock
05-29-07, 20:03
Had some fun at Playmates, a block east of Copans x Dixie. No FS or BJ, but I left satisfied for about $40, twice in two days with two different dancers.

-BB

Ho Lala
06-22-07, 12:17
This morning at about 11:20, I spotted a WSW on Dixie, about 1 block N of the Marathon gas station on the W side.. She looks good, too bad, could not stop. it has been a long time since I've seen a SW in this area. Hopefully, we'll start to see again some action.
Stay safe

Pussy Hunter
06-25-07, 16:46
Hey Mongers,

I took a cruise through Pompano this afternoon around 1pm and saw a few possibilities. I headed up Andrews Ave, until I got to the Pompano Park Place, the street behind the Walmart and just south of Atlantic. Here is this WSW that crosses the street right in front of me. I wave at her and she crosses the street. Before I can turn, this truck pulls up right next to her and snatches her up!

Oh well, I head to Powerline to see if there is any other action. I head over to Hammondsville Rd. where the Chetah is and I see this person walking toward the turnpike and as I look back, it's a woman dressed in black with short hair. I thought it was a guy until I look back and see an outline of breasts on her shirt! So, I cycle back and somebody is picking her up going the other way!

It's not my day, but I had just nailed Faith from Craigslist in Ft Lauderdale, so I had my stress reliever already for the day!

There still out there, you just have to be persistent!

Be Safe! PH

Nightfodder
07-04-07, 01:23
Went to the club on Powerline few months ago. Thirty min before closing. got BBBJ then FS for 2. girl 7 out of 10. That place has been a staple for years.

Pussy Hunter
07-09-07, 19:21
Hey Mongers,

I had some time to burn this afternoon so I cruised down toward Pompano. The initial trip down Dixie was fruitless, so I headed toward the Cheetah on MLK. I checked out the two hotels and nothing brewing, so I went down the road toward the strip club. On the opposite side of the road, I see this BSW and I make a long u-turn. As I get back to the main drag near the Cheetah, this broad is waving at me and showing her titties. I need to get an up close look here. I pull down a side road and she chases my van! I slow down and I forgot to lock my door and she jumps in! She says, "Do I look like a track star!". I drive on and she proceeds to check me out and displays her wares! She directs me to a construction lot and proceeds to undo my pants and is right after it! About 10 minutes later, she has drained the snake! LOL She's a little old, in her 30's, but pretty good BBBJ for a Jackson.

I need a drink, so I head back to the Cheetah. The girls look nice, but they are way over-priced for what you get! They get me pumped up again, so I decide to see if there is anything else out there lurking! I head down MLK past Powerline and there is a older brunette WSW, but LEO is in the area. I get to the 95 overpass and I see this wild looking WSW in a red mini-skirt and boots! She looks like she has sucked on one too many crack pipes, so I pass!

I'm almost to Dixie and I make a left turn onto NW 3rd Ave. I've been down here before in the evening, but not at 2pm. I look to the left down NW 4th St. and see a brunette and blonde WSW, so I circle around and run into 2 more WSW's on 5th Ave and 4th St. I am really caught off guard by the selection, so I pick this brunette hispanic in a short brown mini-skirt named Lisa. We do the checks and she directs me to an Apt. complex down the road and since I have a van she says "Park wherever you feel comfortable, I have never been approached in here!".

So. we get in the back and she peels off all of her clothes and says, "I promise you, you won't be disappointed!" She begins the BBBJ and she definitely knows what she is doing! She gets me rock hard and says, "It's time for the ride of your life" and impails herself on the pole and is dripping wet!

We move to a couple of positions and it's time to unload and she says, "I want it all and takes off the cover and drains me dry! Not bad for a couple of jackson's.

An unexpected pleasurable day in Pompano Beach!

Keep those reports coming mongers! All good things cum to those who wait! LOL

Be Safe! PH

Basketball
07-11-07, 16:33
What was the name of the club on Powerline?

Thanks!

Pussy Hunter
07-15-07, 12:18
Hey Mongers,

I was out for a cruise yesterday afternoon in the 90 degree heat and cruised all the areas. I started south from Copans down Dixie around 3pm. I saw a couple of WSW possibilities, but I decided to go back to where I found the babe a few days earlier. I saw a BSW just before MLK, but turned east down MLK and sawe nothing all the way to Powerline, so I turned around.

I headed back to the spot and from the other day and saw this smokin readhead WSW, so I turned the corner to swing back around and I see this pick-up truck beat me to the punch! Boy was I pissed, I should have just backed up! It could have been LEO for all I know! LOL Sometimes things happen for a reason. I do another ride around the block to see if anything else pops up and nada, nothing!

So, I decide to head back north where I saw the potential WSW's before and by Synn City on Dixie, I see this WSW in a running suit of all things! I pull into the City and she walks right up and hops in. Her name is Melissa and she is a 27 year old blonde, a little heavy, but not much and a great set! I ride off and let her talk and we exchange the LEO checks and she asks what I want and I tell her I'll take her to a place and we can decide it there!

I park and we decide to start off with a BBBJ for a jackson and I get a chance to sample those ample breasts, and they are great! She hammers the flagpole and I ask her if she'd like to jump on the pole and she has this smile on her face and says sure, with a cover for another jackson! So, I reach for my stash, cover the pole and she is off to the races! A smooth entry and she bucked like a rodeo star! It was a great ride and she cleaned me up real well! LOL

Just keep trying, they are out there, it's all about timing! No digits, but I have arranged to meet her this next week!

Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
07-21-07, 07:35
Hey Mongers,

It was my night out and I had some business in Lake Worth, but it was totally dead there.

So, I headed toward Pompano via the turnpike around 10pm. I got off at the Pompano exit and started to cruise toward the Cheetah III and just before I get there, I see this blonde cross the road near a trailer park on the right hand side.

I made a quick turnaround and picked her up. She was a lot older than I thought, but at 40, she was in great shape, with great tits!
I pulled into the McD's and we checked each other out for LEO precautions and that's when I got to see that great RACK!

She asks what I am looking for and I tell her a little BBBJ and if she brings me to rock hard form, I'd love to stick it in her pussy! She said, what do you usually pay for that and I said 2 jacksons and she said, were on!

I found a better place to park and she immediately pulled off her top and hit the flag pole. She was really into it and I checked out her beautiful tits and then reached down below. She had a great shaved pussy and it was ready and lubricated for some action! She pulls off her pants and is ready to go. Needless to say, I had her anyway I wanted her! What a great piece!

Great Friday night! No digits, but she said she would be in the area until Tuesday!

Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
07-27-07, 17:18
Hey Mongers,

I was down in Pompano taking care of a traffic ticket and decided to cruise MLK toward Dixie. I turn down the side street, just before Dixie and who do I spot but Lisa in short shorts and a loose top! She remembers the van and hops right in!

She says this is the second time in a row that I have grabbed her right after she had taken a shower (lucky me!). We head for our spot and park and she heads right for the back and peels everything off! LOL Nothing inhibited about this babe! She says 1/2 & 1/2 for 2 Jacksons and I say "You Are Absolutely On Target!".

She wastes no time helping me out of my clothes and she is at the post and starts her infamous BBBJ! As she is taking care of business, I am checking out the 34 B's and getting her pussy nice and hot! After she has gotten me to stand to attention, I get up and lean her against the back seat and begin to do some ram rodding, when she says" Let me guide you in, I'd hate for you to take the wrong direction! LOL

She is really getting into it and I give her all she can handle, then I finish her off in the mish position!

I guess having to go and pay a traffic ticket these days isn't all that bad! LOL

Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
07-30-07, 19:00
Hey Mongers,

I was cruising the area on Saturday and ran into Tina on Dixie, just north of MLK at a bustop. This girl was a tatoo magnet, they were all over her body!

I picked her up and she asked if I was a cop and she checked me out, and I said to her, with all those tat's, I'm sure your not, but can I check you out anyway! So, I did a little muff diving and checked out her kitty! Nice and shaved and ready for some action!

We found a safe place and she asked the money question and I offered the 2 jacksons and she grabbed it! It was sooooo hot around 1pm that all she wanted to do was take in the A/C, I probably could of had her for 1 jackson! LOL

She started the BBBJ and I came to attention real fast, so she said "Why waste a good thing, stick it in" and I did! LOL

She was a quick trick, for some reason my staying power wasn't up to par on this hole! But, the action was there and it made my day! Next stop was the beach and dreaming of all the pussy on the beach was fun after the action in the van!

It was a good weekend, two scores and some good action!

Be Safe! PH

Mangus Man
08-03-07, 08:12
On my way to work a few days ago, I needed a newspaper.

On the corner of Hammondville and Powerline at 8:30am, I pull down my window, and the 40 year-old crack-ho announces to me that she is:

"Selling newspapers today instead of selling my ass!"
:)

What a country!

Pussy Hunter
08-06-07, 15:40
Hey Mongers,

My old ball and chain was out of town for a week, so I took full advantage of her absense.

I cruised the Pompano corridor Friday night around 10pm and saw quite a few BSW's off MLK from Dixie to 7th Avenue and just north of MLK around NW 4th St and 4th Avenue. Anyway I don't usually pick up BSW's, but this one had a nice set and she looked ready to please (by the way, there were at least a half dozen in the area). I take her to my normal place and she is pricing me up, and I say if you want one jackson, you better shut up and listen to me. I am not into attitude and you may find this a short ride! She shuts up, says she's sorry, and drops all her clothes off. I have a good BBBJ and I nail her pretty hard and take her back. Her name was Shanika or something like that. I learned my lesson again, stay with WSW's and avoid the mouth and the hassles!

Saturday, I head that way again around 11pm and this time it's Tammy, a WSW and she is not half bad, I see her on MLK walking west just past Dixie. She hops in and immediately says, your not a cop are you! No, I said, let's see what you have to offer, she pulls up her top and has a nice little set and she says can I see yours and I oblige. We settle for 50/50 for 2 jacksons.

She gets on her knees and starts her BBBJ and I get to fondle that nice set of hers. She also had a nice ass, so once the mercury had risen, I tell her to go to the back and bend over that seat so I can get a nice rear view! She laughs and says, "Whatever Turns You On!" LOL She is nice and wet and I just slide in, and lots of hard banging until satisfaction overtakes me! She was delighted at the ride!

Sunday I went to the beach and around Noon headed to the MLK again and this time it was Karlene, a skinny little HSW. I saw she was skinny, but she had a nice set under that top. I ask if she's a cop and she pulls up her shirt to reveal about 38 D's. I ask her, where did those come from? She said she and some of her girlfriends hooked up with some rich Arab's and they bought them for them and then left the country! LOL Anyway, I asked for the works and she said it was that time of the month. So, she proceeds on the BBBJ and I just have to have that pussy, so I said let's have it anyway, so we put the towel down and I nail her big time, what a mess!!! LOL Sometimes being horny, has no limitations! She gave me her digits, but I want to check her out before I send her on to the Sr. Members!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Noteye
08-17-07, 12:49
I have been driving around lately and have notice Sistrunk is all TS after 11pm and I have even seen a few on Dixie by Hollywood Blvd, I think I seen 1 by MLK in pompano but that might have been a big girl. Has anyone else seen TS's in pompano area? I am afraid I might pick one up by mistake and get more then I am looking for. LOL

Pussy Hunter
08-21-07, 17:01
Hey Mongers,

I cruised the Pompano Dixie Corridor Friday afternoon and spotted a WSW at the bustop just north of MLK. I went around the block and she strolled over. Her name was Angie, a little overweight, but I a nice set and a skirt on with no panties, so I got to sample the wares before I committed! She had a nice wet pussy, so I committed pretty fast! LOL

We found a spot and she wasted little time to getting the little soldier to stand to attention! I got up and laid her on the back seat and pounded her wet pussy, then turned her over and hit it hard from behind! One of these days I am going to have to remember to take a picture! LOL 50/50 for 2 Jacksons was the fare!

On Monday morning, since I struck out in the wonderful Gainesville area over the weekend, I headed to Pompano again. This time I turn west on MLK and at the first light I see this slim BSW with an unusual look! She has green eyes, and the look that draws you in. I circled the block and she chased me down as I was coming around. I wasn't going to bite, since I prefer WSW's, but she said she would make it worth my while! So, I said hop in and get in the back!

I head to my spot and she says she'll do me for a jackson and I say get on down! LOL She takes my steed in hand and gets the pony ready to enter the corral!!! She spreads those lips and I bring the steed to the entrance and let him seek, retrieve, seek, and retrieve several times and the explosion is fine, because she was really working it! Her name was Olivia, in her early 30's and she knew how to use what God gave her!!!! LOL

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

NorthBound
08-21-07, 19:24
I have been driving around lately and have notice Sistrunk is all TS after 11pm and I have even seen a few on Dixie by Hollywood Blvd, I think I seen 1 by MLK in pompano but that might have been a big girl. Has anyone else seen TS's in pompano area? I am afraid I might pick one up by mistake and get more then I am looking for. LOLDon't worry too much if you find them in your car. Usually I give $5.00 to get out of car. In the case of a TS/TV you may need to give $20.00 depending on who you are..they can be alittle more aggressive and usually get super pissed. I remember on said I was insulting him, but wouldn't prove it.

I am on my period is the biggest tell.

In the areas you mentioned Don't sweat it. It happens to the best of us. For some reason (not sure why) there are more black and hispanic ts/tv than white, and they are usually overweight. Especially in hollywood area and flagami area (where you can find lot's of white girls too)

Tanboat05
08-22-07, 16:18
Hey Mongers,

I cruised the Pompano Dixie Corridor Friday afternoon and spotted a WSW at the bustop just north of MLK. I went around the block and she strolled over. Her name was Angie, a little overweight, but I a nice set and a skirt on with no panties, so I got to sample the wares before I committed! She had a nice wet pussy, so I committed pretty fast! LOL

We found a spot and she wasted little time to getting the little soldier to stand to attention! I got up and laid her on the back seat and pounded her wet pussy, then turned her over and hit it hard from behind! One of these days I am going to have to remember to take a picture! LOL 50/50 for 2 Jacksons was the fare!My favorite kind of girl. Wet and well used. Your lucky to have found her. Thanks for the report.

James Segal
08-24-07, 10:59
Been in the 'hobby' for awhile with mostly girls from independentgirls website...

I work in the Pompano area and have been noticing the action but wondering if I will be able to get some action.

I drive a nicer convertible (unfortunate for this exercise) and wondering if I will be avoided. Then there is the problem with not havign a van like PH so what about where to go once I hook one?

So many questions from a newbie but hopfully will be one of experts someday.

James

NorthBound
08-24-07, 23:10
Been in the 'hobby' for awhile with mostly girls from independentgirls website...

I work in the Pompano area and have been noticing the action but wondering if I will be able to get some action.

I drive a nicer convertible (unfortunate for this exercise) and wondering if I will be avoided. Then there is the problem with not havign a van like PH so what about where to go once I hook one?

So many questions from a newbie but hopfully will be one of experts someday.

JamesIf you convertible is not white or grey you shouldn't have a problem and if it is not mustang they will jump right in. (l. E. Has been known to use the above)

Once they are in the car. Assuming you know all proper protocal. Never speak outside etc. Read the forums under miami if you need explanation.

Then never go where they say. In this pompano area there are no safe $10. 00 houses so you will need to find a parking lot. As a newbie you may want to start big. Walmart or something like that in the back corner. Never go behind buildings in big shopping centers and never go into warehouse areas that are empty at night. Just look for something safe.

If you have driving lights that can't be shut off then. Shut off car. If not leave it running. Adjust mirrors so you can see if someone is coming.

I have found the best areas for late at night are residental safe side streets further east. Just park in front of someone's house and shut the car off. I can't tell you how many times I have done this. Even during the day.

Just make sure you are in a very safe area.

I would avoid the palm aire condo and residental area as they have golf cart security and observant elderly who spend there whole day looking for something out of the ordinary.

Use common sense and make sure you stay in complete control.

This is a different world from jez, the jamie, and crew.

Pussy Hunter
08-25-07, 03:44
Hey Mongers,

I headed down to the Pompano strip along Dixie and ran into Lisa almost immediately around Midnight! She is a little overweight, but has big tits and love top fuck! I let her get my little soldier to attention and then she just laid back and let me plow her pussy!!!!

She has big breasts with nipple rings and she loves her tits sucked hard. I got a number from her for any of the senior mongers that would like to get in touch with her! Not a bad piece and very willing! It was two jacksons to hit it and get out!

Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
08-27-07, 15:19
Hey Mongers,

I cruised down the Dixie drive from Copans to Atlantic around 8am and saw very little action Sunday morning. So, I cruised west down MLK and looked down a side street and saw this lady walking, wearing a bright orange short skirt and top. I immediately went down the next street to come around the block to head her off. She skipped into a house and I was pissed! So I said what the hell and went around the block again. She came out as I was driving by and started waving at me. So, I swung around again and it was Lisa the HSW and she looked pretty good in her outfit, but seemed a little loaded!

We headed toward my spot and she was ready, grabbing me and starting to give me a BBBJ before I could get to the spot. I guess when your in demand, she can't resist! LOL

I got to my spot and off came the dress and the top and she said, "Let's Go"!

She kneeled down by the back seat and asked me to sit down, so she could begin the raising of the titanic! LOL It wasn't long and I was standing at attention and she laid down and assumed the position! I hammered her for a while and then told her to grab the back the the seat, because I wanted a different view (she smelled like alcohol anyway!). I bent her over and drove her home!

This is the first time I saw her a little loaded, so I let her pass! Otherwise I don't think I would have indulged myself! It's tough enough in a vehicle when the SW is straight!

Be Safe! PH

James Segal
08-27-07, 17:14
If you convertible is not white or grey you shouldn't have a problem and if it is not mustang they will jump right in. (l. E. Has been known to use the above)Oh well, of course it is a Charcoal Grey -LOL

Pussy Hunter
09-15-07, 21:08
Hey Mongers,

I took a drive down the Dixie strip from Sample to Atlantic and a sidetrip on MLK and saw several WSW's and BSW's around 7am this morning. The problem was, there was lots of LEO around and I decided to pick another time. FYI, I saw one WSW 4 blocks west on MLK, on Powerline and MLK there was a smoking brunette WSW and I was going to tag her, but there was a LEO in the gas station.

So, I came back around 2pm and saw a BSW off MLK and then headed over toward the Cheetah. I found a WSW named Kim and invited her in for a ride! We did our normal checks, I reached into her shorts and felt a nice juicy pussy! We proceeded to a nice quiet spot and the deal was 20 for BBBJ and if she knew what she was doing another 30 for penetrating her wet spot. She was a pro and we soon moved to the FS position. I did a little mish, flipped her over and got the rear view! LOL

It was a nice relaxing piece! LOL There was a lot to pick from today, but you need to really watch out for LEO!!! I could have hit on 2 or 3 in the morning, but it was a little too scary and decided to bolt! The afternoon served me well!! I did see a few LEO when I tried to drop Kim off and made a slight detour to avoid them and dropped her off on another side street! Be as carreful as you need to be!

Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
10-21-07, 22:02
Hey Mongers,

I'm home for the weekend and I thought I'd take a stroll down Dixie around 6pm today. I saw this one black babe at the bus stop, just north of Atlantic, but decided to check out the other areas! Things were a little slow, so I headed back to the bus stop. She was gone, but I looked north and there she was walking up the street.

I pull in on a side street and she scampers right up to the car and hops in. I don't even have to say hi, and she says I remember you, where have you been and she is in my shorts and whips out my pole and starts lubricating it! This was one of the best hello's I've gotten in a long time, maybe I have been out here too long! LOL

Anyway, I try to navigate my vehicle with this babe hammering my pole and I find a secluded space and she says, " I've got you good and hard, now you can put it in my pussy! LOL What's a guy to do!!!! I hammer her mish, she gets on top, and I finnish her off from behind and she thanks me and hops out the door (Thank God for Van's). I give her a couple of jackson's for a job well done!

Now, this is how I like to end my Sunday! Especially since I just saw my Dolphins get hammered by the Patriot's in person!

Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
11-08-07, 15:20
Hey Mongers,

I'm out of town for a few weeks and I see no postings on the Pompano Board. I thought maybe there had been a big sting or something, so I take a cruise by last night. I must have seen at least 6 SW's (3 BSW's and 3 WSW's) Two of the WSW's looked pretty good, but I was not in a vehicle to take advantage of this fine wool! What's a monger to do? Come in the Morning!!!!!!!!!!!

I headed out bright and early this morning (6am) and headed down Dixie from Sample. Just before Copans, I see this little thing in a pink skirt, but cannot get a good look, so I keep cruising. Nothing all the way down to the MLK. I head west and I see 2 BSW's and a WSW. They all look a little tired, so I keep on cruising. Nothing! So, I turn around and head back, no new wool, but I get to about 10th headed North on Dixie and I see 3 WSW's at a bustop. I circle around and pull up on the side street and get immediate attention. This redhead comes by and jumps in! She say's "I haven't seen you in a while". I didn't recognize her, but her name was Angie, a little thick, but nice tits and a great attitude! They must all run together after while, to those of us with pussy on the brain! LOL

I recommend a place and confirm two jacksons for the 50/50 and she is ready to roll! We get to my spot and she wastes no time, and is all over me! I came to attention fairly quickly and she says bring it on! I nail her mish, she gets on me, I get a little pushin from behind and finnish her off! A nice return visit to the area! LOL

You guys you have got to be hitting some of this!!! Report! Report! Report!

Be Safe! PH

James Segal
11-09-07, 09:49
Have been trying to hookup with one of these ladies, but have found it difficult.

Mostly I am looking during the work day (I work right there and go crusing during lunch break and mid afternoon).

Perhaps the car is doing me in....ladies figure no way do the deed in a convertible coupe (does have a back seat but not much room).

Too bad there are no good motels in the area that server by the hour.

What a monger to do - lol

Chef Enzo
11-09-07, 18:09
Have been trying to hookup with one of these ladies, but have found it difficult.

Mostly I am looking during the work day (I work right there and go crusing during lunch break and mid afternoon).

Perhaps the car is doing me in....ladies figure no way do the deed in a convertible coupe (does have a back seat but not much room).

Too bad there are no good motels in the area that server by the hour.

What a monger to do - lol
To be honest there ain't much these SWers won't do. They ain't modest. They don't give a rat's ass if they're sucking you off at 3:30 a.m. or at 3:30 in the afternoon next to the school bus stop across the street from the convent. They'll probably open the door for the spit as the sisters are parading by.

Maybe you're spooking them. Are you passing by alot? From your POV it might seem like you're scoping out the neigborhood, but from the other side of the curb seing that same convertible coupe pass by a bunch if times puts up a warning flag.

I'm sure you can find a motel along A1A or US1 that will serve well. It might not be an hourly notel, but there are plenty that will charge you around $40 all night.

If the $40 for the room and another $60 for the girl isn't busting your "convertible coupe budget" why aren't you busting a nut with a nice indy girl?"

Ho Lala
11-11-07, 19:29
I am back! 2 days ago saw a WSW on MLK just after the bus stop, off Atlantic, brown short hair, black pant, pink top. Did a u turn after the I-95 overpass and when I was back she was gone. Damned it!
Next day on the corner of MLK and Atlantic a BSW with a pink skirt was there and she waived. Looked OK but could not stop. Pussy Hunter is right, we start to see again some SW. Hopefully I will score this week and I will post!
Take care

Pussy Hunter
11-20-07, 01:21
Hey Mongers,

I am returning from a 3 month consulting gig in Chicago and am looking for some good action! I don't care what time of day it is, there always seems to be something going on in the area. Sometimes you hit it right and other times, all you see is crack heads!

I am also going to head up to Lake Worth and West Palm Beach and see if I can't get some reports going on up there as well.

Chicago was nice, but tooooo cold for me. My dick would suck right up and not stand at attention as easily in FL! LOL

Expect some fun to be had by this Monger, the only action I really got in Chicago came from Craigslist!

Be Safe! PH

Veroguy
11-20-07, 08:13
Hey Mongers,

I am returning from a 3 month consulting gig in Chicago and am looking for some good action! I don't care what time of day it is, there always seems to be something going on in the area. Sometimes you hit it right and other times, all you see is crack heads!

I am also going to head up to Lake Worth and West Palm Beach and see if I can't get some reports going on up there as well.

Chicago was nice, but tooooo cold for me. My dick would suck right up and not stand at attention as easily in FL! LOL

Expect some fun to be had by this Monger, the only action I really got in Chicago came from Craigslist!

Be Safe! PH

Jeeze PH if I knew you were going to be out of town I would have borrowed your F##K VAN. The sw's would have been flaging me down, thinking I was you. lol

Welcome back, Vero

Sizzla
11-25-07, 16:20
Whats good in the area as far as strip clubs for extras...don't mind limiting to BBBJ's.

Pussy Hunter
11-26-07, 21:14
Het Mongers,

I'm back and at it again! LOL I headed to the Dixie drive on Wednesday and there wasn't much to look at. I cruised down to Atlantic and saw nothing. I headed down MLK and saw a nasty WSW and a possible BSW, but I wanted to cruise to the Cheetah and see if there was any activity in either the hotels or on the road. Not anything to grab, so I headed back toward Dixie.

I see this BSW and it is one of the old standby's, so I invited her in! This time there was no immediate BBBJ, she waited until I stopped this time. I headed to the back of the van and she wasted no time, she already had her clothes off and was all over my pole! She got me good and erect and bent over for a rear entry! It's nice to have them trained! LOL I hammered her hard and decided to unload!

It's great to be back in town!!! I went down that way Saturday morning, but I got too picky and missed a couple of opportunities! He who hesitates is lost! I will head out tomorrow morning and we'll see what fortune cums my way!

Have fun, and be safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
12-02-07, 21:59
Hey Mongers,

I appreciate you saving all of this talent for me while I was in Chicago!

On Saturday morning about 6am, I cruised the strip from Sample to Atlantic and saw next to nothing. So, I headed down MLK and over on a side street and I see this little BSW, with short shorts and a little top. She looked too good to be true, so I circled the block and saw no LEO and asked her if she was looking for a ride! She jumped right in said her name was Jade and asked what I was looking for? I checked her out and she had nice little titties and a warm box!

We settled on 50/50 and I headed to my spot. I stopped and went in the back and before I could take off my shoes, she had all her clothes off! She gave a great BBBJ and I couldn't let her finishe me, so I bent her over the seat and entered a great, hot, tight, pussy! I rode her f or a while and she sat me down and rode me to conclusion. This girl really knew how to work it! This was one of the best BSW's I have ever had and she says she is around all the time! If you see a little, cute, BSW, jump on it!

Today I was equally lucky, I headed out after the deplorable Dolphin game and was over by the Chetah and ran into an older WSW in the gas station named Mandy. She knew a nice place to go, and she let me fondle a great rack! This one also gave a great BBBJ. I also rubbed it between her tits! Before I exploded, I had to get inside this hot blonde mama! She was tight and she knew how to use those hips to conclusion!

This was a great weekend, I hope you guys were as lucky!

Be safe and have fun! PH

Xicculus
12-03-07, 00:02
Did she take you to the place across the street from the gas station, just west of the trailer park? That used to be a 'house of ill repute' but I haven't been there in a long while, I'm kind of wondering if it's even still around?

Hey Mongers,

On Saturday morning about 6am, I cruised the strip from Sample to Atlantic and saw next to nothing. So, I headed down MLK and over on a side street and I see this little BSW, with short shorts and a little top. She looked too good to be true, so I circled the block and saw no LEO and asked her if she was looking for a ride! She jumped right in said her name was Jade and asked what I was looking for? I checked her out and she had nice little titties and a warm box!

We settled on 50/50 and I headed to my spot. I stopped and went in the back and before I could take off my shoes, she had all her clothes off! She gave a great BBBJ and I couldn't let her finishe me, so I bent her over the seat and entered a great, hot, tight, pussy! I rode her f or a while and she sat me down and rode me to conclusion. This girl really knew how to work it! This was one of the best BSW's I have ever had and she says she is around all the time! If you see a little, cute, BSW, jump on it!

Today I was equally lucky, I headed out after the deplorable Dolphin game and was over by the Chetah and ran into an older WSW in the gas station named Mandy. She knew a nice place to go, and she let me fondle a great rack! This one also gave a great BBBJ. I also rubbed it between her tits! Before I exploded, I had to get inside this hot blonde mama! She was tight and she knew how to use those hips to conclusion!

Be safe and have fun! PH

Pussy Hunter
12-03-07, 08:22
Hey Xic,

We went to a place where there were some apartments and a secluded dark spot, perfect! I don't know this place you mentioned, but I'd be happy to check it out! LOL

Send m,e a PM with the particulars and I'll see if it still exists! It would be a good find and let's keep that info private, you never know when LEO is checking in!

Be Safe! PH

BigLou107
12-03-07, 09:27
Hey Mongers,

Be safe and have fun! PHPussy I seen a few good lookin BSW's out on MLK. I only did one a few months ago and she was hot. A little thick 20's, about 5'8, 135. Gave a great BJ. I mostly goto the one's on flagler and all the BSW's there have been great so far. I haven't had much luck on 79th. I wouldn't cruise there if I was you. Even thought glenn doesnt like black chicks. He doesnt know what he's missing. I'm sure you do. I like your reports better than his.

Pussy Hunter
12-05-07, 13:15
Hey Mongers,

I headed to Pompano around 6pm yesterday and sort of waited until the sun went down. It was pretty quiet on Dixie, so I headed toward MLK. There is a section behind MLK off of NW3rd Av. This is where the BSW Jade resides.

I have had the opportunity to see her twice in the last week and she is a real player. Yesterday she had on white hip higgers and a little top and white jacket, wearing sunglasses. She was smokin hot!

I cruised the area to make sure it was clear and she wandered toward me. She hopped in and I didn't recognize her at first, because she was dressed totally different the time before and she was fighting a cold.

When I asked her name and she said Jade, I was blown away. I referenced our former meeting and she was all smiles! There was no checking necessary and we headed to my spot. 50/50 for 20/20, what a deal!

She was out of her clothes before I could lock the car! LOL She gives a great BBBJ and knows how to pay attention to the boys! She had me rising to the occasion in no time. She has a slender, spinner body, and nice little tata's. She said to come to your baby and I couldn't get there fast enough! She so knows how to work it, hips, noise, caresses, and whatever your looking for! She says thats why I get the repeats, I know my trade! Finished me off on top of me working it like a pro! If you get the opportunbity, check this fine BSW out. She has no digits, but there is no way you can miss her!

Have fun and be safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
12-11-07, 18:31
Hey Mongers,

I ventured down Dixie to Atlantic around 1pm and it was fairly quiet! I saw this one blonde WSW on MLK, but I decided to head toward the Cheetah and see if there was anything shaking. I cruised the area and nothing. I headed back toward MLK and Dixie and the WSW was still there. I decided to head up north on Dixie and saw another brunette WSW at a bus stop. I cruised down and back and she was gone. She was not all that great. I went back down MLK and saw a couple of BSW's, one in a nice dress, but when I circled around she disappeared. I guess you really need to stay within eyesite!

I decided to invite the blonde WSW for a ride and I thought, this is a big mistake! She was loaded on something, but assured me she knew what she was doing. Hert name was Anna Marie from Philly! She had a mouth like a motorcycle gang member! I either had to dump her or give her a ride, my little head chose the latter! LOL

I headed to my spot and tried to put her to work, but she talked constantly. I grabbed her head and directed her and she finally shut up! I got up and told her it was insertion time! She dropped her pants and raised her legs with the pussy looking right at me and said have a ball!!!!! This was one of the more unusual SW's I've picked up in a long time. I did my business and got her the heck out of my car! If they can't talk so you can understand them, it's a good thing to pass! Don't let the little head take over! LOL

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

BigLou107
12-12-07, 08:18
Pussy Hunter,

You should've picked up tha BSW.

Anyways good report.

Pussy Hunter
12-15-07, 11:09
Het Mongers,

I tried the Dixie run at about 6am this morning to see if there was any talent still hanging from the evening crowd. Dixie was quiet, so I headed down MLK to the Cheetah. I saw a pretty ugly WSW near Atlantic down from the Cheetah and a BSW near the Days Inn. Decided to head back toward Dixie, I saw a couple of BSW's and then over to the Race Track to fill up! Two Sheriff's taking a break, so I headed out. Two seconds later they blew by me for some disaster. The place was a little insafe, so I headed back to Dixie north. Just south of Copans, I see this WSW and about 8 squad cars leaving the scene of something, and they paid no attention to her. So, I go around the block and she hops in!

Her name was Christine, and about 30, and a crack head! We check each other out and she has no hesitation to get funded for her next high, two jackson's! She was slim and did a nice BBBJ and because of the craziness in the area, I finished her off in the mish position and she was not bad! The area was crazy with LEO, so I decided to head to the beach for a little java and some waves! It was windy and wavy, but I got off, and had the weekend ahead!

Have Fune & Be Safe! PH

Ho Lala
12-16-07, 17:17
just a line to thanks you a lot for your good reports. Lately I was not lucky or could not stop when I saw your leads. Hopefully I will have soon more time to cruise in our triangle.
So long

Het Mongers,

I tried the Dixie run at about 6am this morning to see if there was any talent still hanging from the evening crowd. Dixie was quiet, so I headed down MLK to the Cheetah. I saw a pretty ugly WSW near Atlantic down from the Cheetah and a BSW near the Days Inn. Decided to head back toward Dixie, I saw a couple of BSW's and then over to the Race Track to fill up! Two Sheriff's taking a break, so I headed out. Two seconds later they blew by me for some disaster. The place was a little insafe, so I headed back to Dixie north. Just south of Copans, I see this WSW and about 8 squad cars leaving the scene of something, and they paid no attention to her. So, I go around the block and she hops in!

Her name was Christine, and about 30, and a crack head! We check each other out and she has no hesitation to get funded for her next high, two jackson's! She was slim and did a nice BBBJ and because of the craziness in the area, I finished her off in the mish position and she was not bad! The area was crazy with LEO, so I decided to head to the beach for a little java and some waves! It was windy and wavy, but I got off, and had the weekend ahead!

Have Fune & Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
12-20-07, 10:29
He Mongers,

I was out around 3pm and 8pm and there was little traffic out and about, all the SW's must have been Christmas shopping! LOL

I saw a nice WSW near the gas station just south of Copans one street off Dixie near Synn City, she waved, I turned around the block and she was gone! She either went into the strip club or got picked up fast! So, I head south and I cruise over one stree again around 10th and I see this pretty good looking WSW, but she is not taking on any business at the moment (Picky, Picky)!

So, I head to have a drink with someone I met on Craigslist at a bar on Sheridan and then finish her off with some tongue/spit swapping, but no invite back to her place on the 1st meeting, she says next Wednesday! I say, that's the day after Christmas, and she says, what a better day to enjoy your holiday, so stay tuned to next Wednesday!!! LOL

I head back to the strip and it is quiet again. I decide to head home and see the old BSW standby and she hops right in. I tell her I need a good tool cleaning and she is all over it with a BBBJ!!!! She sucks until I get to my place and heads to the back to get ready! It's been a long day, so I nail her hard and fast and get moving on down the road having experienced a little relief! A little Christmas shopping and home for the evening!!

Have Fun & Be Safe, I am off to Gainesville this weekend for a little variety! Stay tuned! LOL

PH

BigLou107
12-21-07, 08:19
He Mongers,

I was out around 3pm and 8pm and there was little traffic out and about, all the SW's must have been Christmas shopping! LOL

I saw a nice WSW near the gas station just south of Copans one street off Dixie near Synn City, she waved, I turned around the block and she was gone! She either went into the strip club or got picked up fast! So, I head south and I cruise over one stree again around 10th and I see this pretty good looking WSW, but she is not taking on any business at the moment (Picky, Picky)!

So, I head to have a drink with someone I met on Craigslist at a bar on Sheridan and then finish her off with some tongue/spit swapping, but no invite back to her place on the 1st meeting, she says next Wednesday! I say, that's the day after Christmas, and she says, what a better day to enjoy your holiday, so stay tuned to next Wednesday!!! LOL

I head back to the strip and it is quiet again. I decide to head home and see the old BSW standby and she hops right in. I tell her I need a good tool cleaning and she is all over it with a BBBJ!!!! She sucks until I get to my place and heads to the back to get ready! It's been a long day, so I nail her hard and fast and get moving on down the road having experienced a little relief! A little Christmas shopping and home for the evening!!

Have Fun & Be Safe, I am off to Gainesville this weekend for a little variety! Stay tuned! LOL

PHI love your post pussyhunter. I wish we could get together so we could go mongerhunting. I only pick up BSW and I love your post on BSW. Keep it up.

Ho Lala
12-24-07, 17:18
I saw also a nice WSW south of Copans rd not far from Synn City. I did a turn around the block and she was gone! She has curly hair and seems very nice. Could she be the same one ? then did not find anything so I called it a day!

He Mongers,

PH

BigLou107
12-24-07, 20:26
I saw also a nice WSW south of Copans rd not far from Synn City. I did a turn around the block and she was gone! She has curly hair and seems very nice. Could she be the same one ? then did not find anything so I called it a day!Where is Synn City at?

Pussy Hunter
12-25-07, 03:17
Hey Guys,

I have just been confirmed, it looks as though I was not dreaming, because this girl just mentioned sounds like the same one! I tihnk we need to stop next time and have this fine redhead hop in, so we can get some dialogue going! If the fun stuff follows, GREAT!!!!

This girl waved at me and I went around a long block and she was gone!

I could have had her, but I had the tough grond rules going!

Keep the posts going, this is good!

Be Safe! PH

BigLou107
12-25-07, 19:35
Hey Guys,

I have just been confirmed, it looks as though I was not dreaming, because this girl just mentioned sounds like the same one! I tihnk we need to stop next time and have this fine redhead hop in, so we can get some dialogue going! If the fun stuff follows, GREAT!!!!

This girl waved at me and I went around a long block and she was gone!

I could have had her, but I had the tough grond rules going!

Keep the posts going, this is good!

Be Safe! PHHey where are your postings about BSW's. I wanna see sum. LOL hapy xmas.

Ho Lala
12-26-07, 17:26
I was heading N on Dixie when I spotted this young WSW with red curly hair at the Sunoco gas station. Could not turn right away (LEO was behind me) so I made a left on Copans and came back. gone, she was gone! I cruised a little bit in the area but she was no where to be find, damned!
I finally went south and took MLK and went towards 31 st ave. While I was heading south on 31st, about 500 yards after Cheetah, I spotted a chubby WSW on the East side on the avenue.
She had long dark hair and was wearing a jean. She waived in a very discreet manner. I did a U turn farther south, and came back where she was, I stopped, she hopped in.We did the usual checks and I headed to a quiet spot where I received a very nice BBBJCIM. Boy I needed one! I did not go for a FS, I was not in the mood! I decided to check again if the red hair was there. Nope! I am gonna dream about this one!
Stay safe fellow mongers

Pussy Hunter
12-30-07, 20:19
Hey Mongers,

I cruised down Dixie from Sample to Atlantic Saturday and it was pretty quiet around 6am, but I was determined to find something. I headed back north on Dixie and I see this WSW and I make a turn around 6th and she hops in! She is a little heavy and her name is Michelle.

I take her to my spot and pound out a nice FS piece for a couple of jacksons. She is a little wacked out, so I unload her quickly. It just seems as though there are many more choices in the evening than the morning!

I guess a piece is a piece no matter when you get it, but I think the choices are better in the evening!

Have fun and be safe! PH

BigLou107
12-31-07, 06:01
Hey Mongers,

I cruised down Dixie from Sample to Atlantic Saturday and it was pretty quiet around 6am, but I was determined to find something. I headed back north on Dixie and I see this WSW and I make a turn around 6th and she hops in! She is a little heavy and her name is Michelle.

I take her to my spot and pound out a nice FS piece for a couple of jacksons. She is a little wacked out, so I unload her quickly. It just seems as though there are many more choices in the evening than the morning!

I guess a piece is a piece no matter when you get it, but I think the choices are better in the evening!

Have fun and be safe! PHI took a stroll on MLK from Dixie around 6:15pm sunday and headed west towards the I-95 underpass and found 2 BSW's by the resturant on the south side where they sell catfish. Yummy! They're was one young Black women sitting at the bus stop on MLK close to Dixie on the north side. I don't think she was a SW. She had a small bad or carry on. She looked upset or something,
not sure.

BootyCall
01-06-08, 17:31
Info I received from Pussy Hunter about Dixie Hwy and Hwy 1. Picked up Rachel at Hwy 1 and Filmore. She is about 80# wet. 1-2 in face. Stretch marks from 4 children. Excellant BBBJCIMWS. Went to a vacant parking lot and she did just that. Then covered the little boy and got FS. She really got with it. Seemed to enjoy it. Made me think so anyway. Thanks PH. Will be back in that area tomorrow and may pick her up again. Seen all kinds of WSW, BSW. Got fly out at 6:00. Have enjoyed my trip. All this for .45. Not a bad deal.
Thanks again PH. Ever come to Mpho, Tn. I'll return the favor.
BC

Lestat
01-11-08, 03:51
Trust me if you see her up close you probabbly will not want her. Shes also a complete nut...not someone you want in your car. & yes she is an absolute crackhead. Here hair is not all that curly she just does not comb it.....trust me I hav had her in my car a few times & backed out of the deal...

I was heading N on Dixie when I spotted this young WSW with red curly hair at the Sunoco gas station. Could not turn right away (LEO was behind me) so I made a left on Copans and came back. gone, she was gone! I cruised a little bit in the area but she was no where to be find, damned!
I finally went south and took MLK and went towards 31 st ave. While I was heading south on 31st, about 500 yards after Cheetah, I spotted a chubby WSW on the East side on the avenue.
She had long dark hair and was wearing a jean. She waived in a very discreet manner. I did a U turn farther south, and came back where she was, I stopped, she hopped in.We did the usual checks and I headed to a quiet spot where I received a very nice BBBJCIM. Boy I needed one! I did not go for a FS, I was not in the mood! I decided to check again if the red hair was there. Nope! I am gonna dream about this one!
Stay safe fellow mongers

Pussy Hunter
01-17-08, 16:17
Hey Mongers,

I cruised the strip from Copans to Atlantic on Dixie yesterday around 5pm and it was pretty quiet. There was nothing on Dixie, but I turned on MLK just before Atlantic and there were two WSW's, one fat and ugly and the other too old. I drove down a little further past the light and there was a pretty good looking BSW hanging out on the corner that waved at me, but I just didn't feel like hiding a BSW in my car during the day, a WSW is much easier to conceal.

The LEO is pretty heavy during the day, and I don't need to give them a reason to pull me over. I try and pick up the BSW's at night, they are less recognizable than during the day!

Anyway, a little quiet, but I'm sure it will pick up on the weekend!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
01-23-08, 09:32
Hey Mongers,

I was skunked in Lake Worth yesterday, so I decided to check out my old haunt in Pompano.

It's about 3pm and I start heading down Dixie from Sample and it starts to rain, I can't believe I could be snakebit twice in a row. I'm about two lights from Atlantic and I see this babe walking down Dixie with her coat over her head and it's a WSW. I pull inot the next side street and she is running to my car. She hops in and it's Angie, a WSW that I have seen before. She has light brown hair, a few extra pounds, but not bad. Before I can say anything, she is hugging me and says that she hasn't seen me in a while and that she has a room for us. WOW, and I didn't even say a word! LOL

She says she has a roommate, but she hasn't seen her in a couple of days. We get to her place and outside her door is her roommate, drunk as a skunk on the 3rd floor. We head up, she's introduced to me and she about rapes me on the spot. Angie says, I need to go down and pay the rent and get the key, don't let her fall over the rail!!! Well, she is staggering around and she grabs my crotch and says, you want a quickie while your waiting. She pulls out her boobs and puts my hand down her pants! Not too bad, but really drunk and I'm sure high as well. Angie show up and gives her frien a look and she backs off.

We get in the room and the roomate falls on the bed and asks if I want to do her too, and I tell her maybe some other time. She lays down to watch and Angie tells her to leave. I tell her to stay if she wants, so she just lays there and gets a phone call and is out the door in a flash. I get a 50/50 that is pretty decent, I get to pound her from all angles but all the craziness at her place only makes me want to leave a little sooner than usual. She is pretty nice, but the surroundings were a little bit too much!

Well, I didn't get skunked, and I had a real adventure besides! Not bad for a rainy Tuesday afternoon.

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

James Segal
01-29-08, 09:41
Went out hunting yesterday at around 1pm and saw a WSW on Dixie a few lights north of Atlantic.

She got in and said her name was Angie! Must have been the same girl Pussy Hunter saw since she was a little flabby, but nice tits!

Didn't have much time so only opted for some lip service for a jackson.

Very pleasant girl, talked about lunch mostly and gave me her digits for the hotel she is staying at. (Not sure what hotel is located right there but don't think I would wantto visit there anyway - lol).

Thanks for the heads up PH - I always enjoy reading your posts and now hope tp be able to contribute more to the board as I venture out more.

James

Pussy Hunter
01-30-08, 16:34
Hey Mongers,

I'm glad Seagull found some action in Pompano! LOL Angie is a little thick, but she does know what she is doing!

Well, I was out about Noon today in the Dixie/Atlantic area and I see this tall babe coming toward me and she starts waving and it's an old standby, Lisa, the HSW! She hops in and is all over me, telling me that I am an Angel and that she was hoping to see me today and her dream came through! She said it was me, but it was my transportation that turns her on! LOL

We head to her favorite place and she immediately takes off everything, and proceeds to between my legs. I guess when you have them trained, they know exactly what to do! Well, she gave me a great BBBJ and I need some pussy action, so I layed her out for a little Mish and nailed her big time! She was moaning and groaning and asking for more! Sometimes it gets to be a bit much, but she seemed to be really enjoying it!!!

Gave her the two Jackson's and she was on her way! It's always nice to put a smile on their faces! It's also nice to catch them right out of the shower! LOL

Have Fun & Be Safe! Go get em Seagull! PH

James Segal
02-01-08, 17:21
I am wondering if anyone here had had experience with the girls that hang around near Dixie and Sample.

There is a mostly Brazilian shopping center just west of Dixie there and have heard many roumors that the girls are waiting there willing for just about anything.

Before I go hunting and make an ass of myself - I was wondering if anyone has 1st hand knowledge.

James

James Segal
02-01-08, 17:25
Went to the same spot I found Angie the other day and saw someone new. Can't remeber her name (nothing worth remembering) but when I mentioned I was looking for Angie she said she is staying with her.

PH. This was prob the girl who was drunk when you went to Angie's incall (gold teeth, tats, etc.).

I figured what the hell and went off to a quiet spot for a quick oral fix. But when the moment of truth came I was left high and dry. NO CIM!

She said "Oh no baby you can't come in my mouth"! WTF?

She gave me her digits but I tossed them as soon as I dropped her back where she came from. Totally useless for a HJ finish (coulda done that myself).

Gotta find more like Angie. Now if only I had a bigger back seat. LOL

James

Mangus Man
02-05-08, 08:12
I am wondering if anyone here had had experience with the girls that hang around near Dixie and Sample.

There is a mostly Brazilian shopping center just west of Dixie there and have heard many roumors that the girls are waiting there willing for just about anything.

Before I go hunting and make an ass of myself - I was wondering if anyone has 1st hand knowledge.

James

I know many Brazilians, through my work, and socially. The shopping center you are talking about, is a place where they all go to see and be seen, and also to do business of all kinds, restaurants, hair salons, shopping, you name it, its a one stop for everything.

Everything, that is, except garotas de program. Sure there are many chicks there, and some cute ones, but there are also many young Brazilian guys coming there to check them out and hook up to meet and go out socially.

Meet and hook up socially, that is, as in, can I get your phone number so we can go out on a real date bla bla bla, not garotas de program.

Its too bad, because some of the girls must have had some past history of p4p, but even if they did, this is the new world where they came to leave all that behind.

Even the nudie bar there is not a monger spot, you can get a lap dance, but its not any different from other titty bars, you pay a lot and get basically nothing, for some hagged out skanks, mostly moms with no job trying to shake their fake boobs around to feed their kid on your cash.

I even tried a massage across the street at one of the salons, they had a very cute young chica, spoke no english, only 19 years and sweet, $70 for one hour, private room, but absolutely NOTHING extra available for ANY price, not even happy ending, NOTHING but back rub, that's it. Too bad.

Don't bother here, unless you're a horny 20 year old brazilian guy looking to get a phone number or a haircut. Sorry.

James Segal
02-05-08, 14:04
I know many Brazilians, through my work, and socially. The shopping center you are talking about, is a place where they all go to see and be seen, and also to do business of all kinds, restaurants, hair salons, shopping, you name it, its a one stop for everything.

Everything, that is, except garotas de program. Sure there are many chicks there, and some cute ones, but there are also many young Brazilian guys coming there to check them out and hook up to meet and go out socially.

Meet and hook up socially, that is, as in, can I get your phone number so we can go out on a real date bla bla bla, not garotas de program.

Its too bad, because some of the girls must have had some past history of p4p, but even if they did, this is the new world where they came to leave all that behind.

Even the nudie bar there is not a monger spot, you can get a lap dance, but its not any different from other titty bars, you pay a lot and get basically nothing, for some hagged out skanks, mostly moms with no job trying to shake their fake boobs around to feed their kid on your cash.

I even tried a massage across the street at one of the salons, they had a very cute young chica, spoke no english, only 19 years and sweet, $70 for one hour, private room, but absolutely NOTHING extra available for ANY price, not even happy ending, NOTHING but back rub, that's it. Too bad.

Don't bother here, unless you're a horny 20 year old brazilian guy looking to get a phone number or a haircut. Sorry.I didn't think it would be as good as the rumors I have heard but I had to ask.

Now off to find a good piece of ass!

SingleMoms
02-05-08, 16:26
Well fellas, I was in Pompano area last Thursday afternoon and Friday on business. I live in Orlando area. My business was on Thursday so I had all Friday to kill. Of course, I spent it looking for pussy in Pompano. I had no luck at all. I was really looking for this Angie chick based on what you guys reported. Not only did I not see her, I saw no one at all. I wore out Federal AND Dixie bewtween Cypress Creek and Sample from about noon to 3:00 and got skunked.

I then went the titty bar on Copans, east of Dixie, and struck out there too. There were about 8 girls and only one was nice looking, a black chick with a blond wig. She had a great body too but bad breath. I knew there was no way I was going to be able to concentrate on a lap dance with her breathing on me, so I hauled ass.

Next I tried the titty bar south of Atlantic on Dixe, I think it is called Flavors. All the dancers are black and they are all very friendly and talkative. Got a couple of dances and no problems with "all you care to touch".

Asked a couple of girls about going out after work and they said yes. This was really only a test for the next time I am in town since I knew I was leaving that day. Probably try it for real in a couple of weeks when I am back down there again. So I got on 95 and headed north just in front of rush hour. Beating the traffic was the best part of my day.Tell Angie how disappointed I was to miss her if you see her again.

I hope you guys keep tearing it up down there. Good luck and be safe

Pussy Hunter
02-06-08, 11:16
Hey Mongers,

I am glad that you guys are having some fun in the area. Hopefully my posts are getting you guys into some fun action.

As far as getting skunked in Pompano, you have to work the side streets sometime to get action. Even though it would be nice, the SW's aren't waving signs on the main streets of US1 and Dixie to get you some action! LOL

Besides Dixie, you have to work MLK (Hammondsville)to the turnpike and south toward the Cheetah. You have to work some of the sidestreets off of MLK and Dixie.

I found a hot russian blonde SW on NW 2nd Ave (one street over from Dixie) and 11th St. Monday around Noon. I spoke to her briefly, but couldn't indulge myself unfortunately I had a meeting to go to. When I came back, nothing!!!!

I did find Angie though and she has changed roommates. The lady with the gold teeth has been replaced! Angie was great with the BBBJ and FS as always! I saw her at a bustop on Dixie.

Check out NW 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th and 6th avenues, as well as NW 4th St to 8th St. There is gold on those streets, I have scored on every one!!!

Just work it my fellow mongers, they aren't going to jump in your car ( Even though I have had that happen to a couple that I have had some fun with before that recognized me)!

Maybe I should hold a seminar for aspiring mongers! LOL

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Gringo2123
02-07-08, 09:14
Don't pay the blonde russian anything up front. As soon as she gets in the car, "where's my money"? As Soon as she gets her money, cops even more of an attitude and worse service. But she is good looking. Beware.

Hey Mongers,

I am glad that you guys are having some fun in the area. Hopefully my posts are getting you guys into some fun action.

As far as getting skunked in Pompano, you have to work the side streets sometime to get action. Even though it would be nice, the SW's aren't waving signs on the main streets of US1 and Dixie to get you some action! LOL

Besides Dixie, you have to work MLK (Hammondsville)to the turnpike and south toward the Cheetah. You have to work some of the sidestreets off of MLK and Dixie.

I found a hot russian blonde SW on NW 2nd Ave (one street over from Dixie) and 11th St. Monday around Noon. I spoke to her briefly, but couldn't indulge myself unfortunately I had a meeting to go to. When I came back, nothing!!!!

I did find Angie though and she has changed roommates. The lady with the gold teeth has been replaced! Angie was great with the BBBJ and FS as always! I saw her at a bustop on Dixie.

Check out NW 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th and 6th avenues, as well as NW 4th St to 8th St. There is gold on those streets, I have scored on every one!!!

Just work it my fellow mongers, they aren't going to jump in your car ( Even though I have had that happen to a couple that I have had some fun with before that recognized me)!

Maybe I should hold a seminar for aspiring mongers! LOL

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
02-07-08, 09:15
Hey Mongers,

That post the other day bothered me that someone got skunked in Pompano! I had to go there again yesterday afternoon to see again if there was zero activity!

I headed down Dixie where I saw that Russian WSW the other day near 12th of Dixie and I see thisd guy drop this blonde WSW, so I make a u-turn and it's this older blonde drunk from the NE, and I quickly tell her I am not interested.

I head to the MLK/Dixie area and I see the redheaded WSW babe with the gold teeth, so I pass her on purpose. I make a turn and there is another blonde WSW, but not too appealing! I look a little further down the street and I see this brunette WSW, but she is with some black dude, so I pass. I make a long turn around a few blocks and I see the brunette again and she waves at me as she is about to get into a truck with two black guys. This all seems strange, so I steer clear from them.

I head down MLK and I see one of my old standby BSW's. She hops in and has her clothes off before I can geet the door locked. This is the babe that likes to giove BBBJ's while your driving! A little distracting, if you know what I mean! LOL

I get to my spot and she continues to hammer my tool and I just lay back and enjoy it. She gets me good and hard and I have to nail her before I shoot all over her face! I finish her off and send her back home!

I saw at least 6 SW's and they were all doable, it just depends on what you like. Sometimes the pickens are slim and sometimes they are all over the place. Get off the main streets and you will be surprised!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

SingleMoms
02-08-08, 02:07
Hey Mongers,

That post the other day bothered me that someone got skunked in Pompano! I had to go there again yesterday afternoon to see again if there was zero activity!

I headed down Dixie where I saw that Russian WSW the other day near 12th of Dixie and I see thisd guy drop this blonde WSW, so I make a u-turn and it's this older blonde drunk from the NE, and I quickly tell her I am not interested.

I head to the MLK/Dixie area and I see the redheaded WSW babe with the gold teeth, so I pass her on purpose. I make a turn and there is another blonde WSW, but not too appealing! I look a little further down the street and I see this brunette WSW, but she is with some black dude, so I pass. I make a long turn around a few blocks and I see the brunette again and she waves at me as she is about to get into a truck with two black guys. This all seems strange, so I steer clear from them.

I head down MLK and I see one of my old standby BSW's. She hops in and has her clothes off before I can geet the door locked. This is the babe that likes to giove BBBJ's while your driving! A little distracting, if you know what I mean! LOL

I get to my spot and she continues to hammer my tool and I just lay back and enjoy it. She gets me good and hard and I have to nail her before I shoot all over her face! I finish her off and send her back home!

I saw at least 6 SW's and they were all doable, it just depends on what you like. Sometimes the pickens are slim and sometimes they are all over the place. Get off the main streets and you will be surprised!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PHAppreciate the update, I have to be back down there next week on Thursday and I will try it again. I knew from my days living down there that the neighborhood west and north of Atlantic was pretty active,,and all the way west on MLK blvd. I guess more than anything, I was looking for this Angie chick based on your and Segal's report.

I think it was just one of those days where I was looking for something easy. A hangover will do that to you. That Cheers place being open until 4:00 is a killer. I woke up the next morning with BBQ sauce all over my chest and half a chicken tender. There was another one on a napkin on the dresser but no box or bag. I guess (I hope), I got takeout at Cheers. I do not drink and drive anymore so I guess I took a taxi to my hotel but I really have no idea. You could tell me I took a helicopter to the hotel and I would have as much recollection.

Tell Angie I love her...lol,,, and if you finde her drunk friend, tell her I got a 12 pack.

Pussy Hunter
02-13-08, 20:04
Hey Mongers,

I cruised down to Pompano around 2pm today and took a side street exit off of Dixie at about NW 12th St. and NW 2nd Ave. Turned south on 2nd and there was a bust at the house on the left by about 8 LEO, marked and unmarked SUV's. They were either busting a drug or prostitution ring. I have seen several SW's go into this house. Needless to say, I was out of there as fast as I could! So much for the side streets I was thinking.

Headed down to MLK and decided to head west toward 31st and the Cheetah III. I'm headed toward Atlantic and I see this BSW on the side of the road and she flashes her boobs. I didn't get that great of a look, so I did a big swing back and up close they didn't look that good! LOL

Headed back toward Dixie and NW 6th and MLK I see two more BSW's, but nothing to write home about. Headed north on Dixie and decided to take a side trip around 17th Terr, by the gas station. I get over on 2nd Terr and I see this redheaded WSW and I make a turn to circle around. By the time I catch up to her she is almost at the gas station but hops in! What a pleasant surprise. Her name was Kristin, and she was about 30, a great bod and in need of some funds. I negotiated her to two jacksons and a half for a BBBJ and FS. I got her to my spot and she goes to work, what a great BBBJ!!! I am about to explode, because she is so good, that I have to get the rest of her clothes off! She has a great bod, shaved pussy and she is tight and ready to go!!! She is so into it, she apologizes for cumming! This was definitely the good of going to Pompano today! She was a nurse and got busted for smoking weed. She didn't have any digits or I would have been all over them! Great Ride, Hooray for Pompano!!!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Mangus Man
02-14-08, 23:38
Hey

How old, and beside being blonde, what else did she look like? How was she dressed. It wasn't Olga, was it? It can't be her, its impossible.

Pussy Hunter
02-15-08, 11:20
Hey Mangus,

I really wish that I wasn't in a rush when I saw this babe. She was about 5'5", medium length blonde hair, light complected, real pretty, and had a russian (eastern block country) accent. She was with a black dude, but seperated from him quickly when I showed some interest. I'm sorry, I did not get a name, said I would be back in 10 minutes ans she said she'd be there. I got sidetracked on someting else and when I went back an hour later, she was gone! It happens sometime, and this one I regret not picking her up. She was almost too good to be true. You don't see the really good looking one's out very often. She was almost too good to be true, and sometimes that is the case, she could have been working for LEO. If you have any connections with blonde babes like this, clue me in!

This is the same area I saw all of the LEO/FBI cars, so I have stayed clear of the area!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

James Segal
02-19-08, 17:24
Went for a drive down the strip today around 4:00pm and nothing in sight. Even went over to the old school bus where they hangout (live) and no one in sight!

Maybe I have to start expanding my travels beyond Dixie (Atlantic/10th)

James Segal
02-21-08, 10:36
Out for a drive today and nothing to be found again on the Dixie strip.

Headed over near the Cheetah and saw this WSW looked upper 30's, not too bad - swung around and she was getting in a car- damn.

Decided to hang and cruise for a bit and she came back 5 minutes later...was going to approach but then was joined by a male friend who she was hanging out with...they went into a store for a min then came out and dissappeared into the bushes.

Not sure if its her Pimp (white guy), boyfriend or what but was sad I couldn't approach.

Want to head out this morning but it is sprinkling outside so not sure if they will be out in the rain.

Whats a horny monger to do?

Pussy Hunter
02-21-08, 11:51
Hey Mongers,

I was cruising through Pompano around 6am this morning and saw one BSW by the Cheetah, one WSW (Mandy) by the gas station near the turnpike. I headed down MLK and saw one near Atlantic, headed north on Dixie and saw a BSW near 17th and a WSW by the Sunoco near Copans.

They are out there my monger friends, and I wasn't even looking hard! I was only in cruising mode this morning, but may be on the prowl later!

They can be found any time of day, just more action in the evening. I do see quite a few around noon!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Mangus Man
02-23-08, 23:14
PH.
The russian connection I had is finished due to my own willingness to give up something I had looked for, for a long long time.

Something about the girl you say doesn't sound right though, Olga had blond hair and was about 5'5", but her hair was very long down to her ass, and I really don't picture her with any black guys.

Besides that, I felt sorry for her in December when she had finally had enough of the life, living day to day, looking for someone she could count on, and feeling really homesick for her family. So I bought her a one way ticket back to Berlin to her mama, and put her on a plane on Christmas eve, and I let her go. She'd overstayed a visa by a year, so there is NO way she'll get back into the US for a very long time, certainly not this soon. I just got a letter from her anyway, so it doesn't make sense that you would have seen her.

You didn't say how old she looked. Olga's had a teenager body, really perfect, but her face had some flaws, that could make her look older. But she never wore any make up, always dressed down, and never wore any jewelry, except a bracelet I gave her.

I'd like to find the one you saw though.

Nite Mover 669
02-24-08, 13:48
PH,

The russian connection I had is finished due to my own willingness to give up something I had looked for, for a long long time.

Something about the girl you say doesn't sound right though, Olga had blond hair and was about 5'5", but her hair was very long down to her ass, and I really don't picture her with any black guys.

Besides that, I felt sorry for her in December when she had finally had enough of the life, living day to day, looking for someone she could count on, and feeling really homesick for her family. So I bought her a one way ticket back to Berlin to her mama, and put her on a plane on Christmas eve, and I let her go. She'd overstayed a visa by a year, so there is NO way she'll get back into the US for a very long time, certainly not this soon. I just got a letter from her anyway, so it doesn't make sense that you would have seen her.

You didn't say how old she looked. Olga's had a teenager body, really perfect, but her face had some flaws, that could make her look older. But she never wore any make up, always dressed down, and never wore any jewelry, except a bracelet I gave her.

I'd like to find the one you saw though.That was certainly an incredible gift that you gave her for Xmas ! I'm sure she will never forget you or your thoughtful actions!

Mangus Man
02-25-08, 01:35
Yeah, thanks for that. But I think her mama might've been more grateful than she was. For as we always say, we pay them to leave, not to stay, though $500 is quite a lot more than one should be expected to fork out for mere conveniance.

The girl had a lot going for her, none of the typical excessively annoying habits that little amercian tramps do to wear down a relationship. But in place of those drawbacks, Olga more than made up for it with other, unusual though they may have been, traits and personality flaws that really made my life noticeably less irritating now that she's gone, and gone for good.

Yet for all the trouble she was, there's just no denying that once her clothes were off, and I'd get to really working on her, the primal animal side of her came through in a big way, and I do miss that, especially the unique russian blond flavor she had.

So anyway, it took a couple months, and I finally made up for it tonight, with the new spinner hollerback wanna be hood rat. Pretty much from my dumb luck being in the right place at the right time, which was also how I got Olga last summer, Dana had been kicked out of somebody's place Thursday night around 3 am, and so just happened to be tired enough and walking right by the driveway of my car dealer as I was pulling out in a loner on my way to work Friday at ten minutes to 8, to get in and let me give her a ride. If my raidiator hose hadn't sprung a leak on my way home Thursday, I never would have been there Friday. I should've been on a different street on my way to the turnpike, where I'd have never seen her.
Life is funny.

With her boyfriend doing ten years, she's ready to go back and start ultrasound school, so I'll probably give her a few student loans if she keeps me interested in the sweet little magic muffin. At five feet and about 94 pounds, she's the right size for gymnastical erotica.

Pussy Hunter
02-25-08, 08:36
Hey Mongers,

I headed out early Sunday morning arounf 5am, but there wasn't much to be had. I headed down Dixie and all I saw were 2 LEO's standing outside their cars BSing!

Headed over toward the Cheetah and the same deal, dead as a doornail! Sunday's must be for Churchgoer's or sleeping in for the ladies, they weren't real active early! I headed back toward Atlantic and saw this BSW around 6th Ave and MLK and she even came up to my door and knocked on it to get in. I made a quick turn and got away from her! Headed down 6th ave and ther were all kinds of BSW's waving at me. I made a u-turn and swung back around and this white pick-up comes up next to me and this WSW yells, "Are You Looking For Some Fun Honey!". I said no and got out of there, because there was a LEO on the corner. They followed me flashing their lights, but I ignored them and headed north! About Dixie and 10th, I see this young BSW and she has a nice shape, so I scan the area and ask her if she's looking for a date. She says yes, but doesn't try to get in my car and stands there. It sounded fishy, so I declined. I made a u-turn and picked up this other BSW named Eunice and I no sooner got out of that area and there was a cop LEO not far off. I think this young BSW was connected, so be careful in this area!

Anyway, I pick up Eunice, and she is a little testy, telling me what to do. I finally tell her to shut up, I go to my place and she wants the music on and wants to take it slow! I let her do her thing, she takes off the clothes and has a nice body, so she takes it slow with a good BBBJ and I soon get ready for entry! I nail her for a while and then take a backward entry! She's pretty good, not bad looking and I dropped her off where I found her! A little mouthy, but not a bad piece!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
03-03-08, 07:54
Hey Mongers,

Even the best of us get ripped off, but that's part of the game we play! I was headed south on Dixie after Copans and turned over by 20th St near Synn City on Sunday around Noon. I went one street over and saw this skinny blonde WSW with short hair. I thought she was kind of cute. She got in the car and I ask if she was looking for a ride and she said no, I'm looking to make some money.

She said you got two jacksons and I said yes and we headed to one of her spots. We get there and she wants the money and I tell her I'll put it off to the side. She is real reluctant and as I start to get comfortable, she reaches over and grabs the money and is out the door. I see her run through a couple of houses and gone!

Well, another story of not showing your money until the deed is done. It happens to me about once every 100th time, they get it away from me one way or the other.

Keep your guard up my friends and never get too comfortable, like I did. Even the best of us get taken from time to time! Watch out for this one, a little blonde with an attitude!

Have Fun, but BE SAFE! PH

Big Dick69
03-03-08, 09:01
Sorry to hear that pussy. I have a friend that lives off of MLK(Hammondville) and 3rd Ave off of Dixie about a block north of Atlantic and I usually see SW's there. I heard they'res alot of action. I goto strip clubs most of the time. Once in a while I goto that area you mention. Is it any good?

Hey Mongers,

Even the best of us get ripped off, but that's part of the game we play! I was headed south on Dixie after Copans and turned over by 20th St near Synn City on Sunday around Noon. I went one street over and saw this skinny blonde WSW with short hair. I thought she was kind of cute. She got in the car and I ask if she was looking for a ride and she said no, I'm looking to make some money.

She said you got two jacksons and I said yes and we headed to one of her spots. We get there and she wants the money and I tell her I'll put it off to the side. She is real reluctant and as I start to get comfortable, she reaches over and grabs the money and is out the door. I see her run through a couple of houses and gone!

Well, another story of not showing your money until the deed is done. It happens to me about once every 100th time, they get it away from me one way or the other.

Keep your guard up my friends and never get too comfortable, like I did. Even the best of us get taken from time to time! Watch out for this one, a little blonde with an attitude!

Mangus Man
03-04-08, 08:10
off of Hammondville and Dixie I see SW's.

Is it any good?

I've driven through this shit hole twice a day, Monday thru Friday, on the way to and from work, for eight years running. I've seen EVERY skanked-out crack-ho rock monster day-walker that works these streets from 6am to 7pm.

In all this time, I have seen ONLY one female humanoid, (notice I can't actually use the word human, since they are transformed into another species by crack), that I actually had the courage to pick up, in all these years since 1999!

Sure, there are dozens of absolutely filthy revolting three-toothed hags that would gladly provide bareback anal for a $5 rock, on the fire-sale plan to offer you the deal of (the end of) your life time buy 1 disease-get one FREE!

Now don't get me wrong, I mean, for many of you mongers, these ultra skag humps are quite appealing, fucking 40, 50, even 60 and 70 year old shriveled up granny hookers is a real nightmare turn on.

For me, once and only once I saw something that looked interesting, a puerto-rican looking girl, about 19 years old, with no bra and some nice looking small tits, walking to the gas station at 8:30 in the morning. I pulled into the parking lot, and she got in. I just did not have time that morning to blow off work, so I gave her my number and $10 and asked her to call me later that evening. I got a little impatient and went to one of the AMP's to get my johnson pulled, and 10 minutes after spewing, she called, so I asked her if she wouldn't mind calling me the next day, but she never did. I knew I should have just taken her straight home when i found her, but I wanted to get to work. That was my mistake. She couldn't give me any digits because she had sold her cell for rock. She wasn't completely cracked out, only about 50%, which still made her very fuckable for her age, but I just blew the chance. Typical Mangus bad luck!

I'm not saying she was the ONLY cute looking thing I've ever seen, just the only one I treid to pick up that actually got in my car. Over the years I've tried to talk to other decent looking ones, but they just were not interested.

You also have to take into account that I only go through that area during rush hour on weekdays, so I'm sure its different at other times and on weekends, I don't speak for those more appropriate mongering hours.

So that's my side of the coin. Nuff said.

Gringo2123
03-04-08, 09:10
That's the blonde I tried to warn you about in an earlier post:(....I made her take her clothes off before I gave her the money because I had a feeling about her and she still tried to give me a hard time.

Hey Mongers,

Big Dick69
03-12-08, 20:17
I was visiting a friend in that area. I go there about few times a yr. They're were about 3bsw's on 8av and mlk a few blocks from dixie by the booty salon. Pussyhunter how is this area.

Bronze Hornet
03-13-08, 12:45
In South Florida and was checking out new agency Mile High Club (http://www.independentgirls.com/Mile_High_Companions.htm) and recognized Heather an old acquaintance from Adorables agency in South Florida. Remembering that she was quite the mechanic I called and found her available at an incredible rate.

Typical agency system, I called agency - agency called her - she called me. She showed up on time wearing nice jeans and a tight stretch top. She also remembered me.

We took care of business and off came the clothes revealing those nice small, perky pierced breast and incredible body art.

She dropped to her knees and she began 1 hell of a BBBJ slurpy attack, spit, DT and sloppy wet licks. She took care of the shaft and boys with a lot of attention to the "taint" area. After about 5 to 10 minutes, she covered me up and jumped on for a hard CG. Other activities were LFK, MISH, RCG and DOGGIE. Then she finished me with her mouth to a BBBJCIM w/spit. We played a bit more and then all was over. She may not be the prettiest in that area but her techniques put her near the top 20 in my book.

BBBJCIM: 9 (Yes w/spit)
Performance: 8
Looks: 7 (nice)
height: 5”5’
hair color: Red (short)
breast size: 34
breast cup: A
breast implants: No
breast appearance: Youthful
piercings: Nipples
tattoos: Several

Donation: Only $+.5$

BH

Mangus Man
03-18-08, 23:52
That's the blonde I tried to warn you about in an earlier post.

She still tried to give me a hard time.She was standing around MLK a block west of Dixie around 7:30 tonight with her black crack dealer. I pulled over to get a closer look. She's probably 27 but looks about 47 from the crack pipe. Once I got a look, I kept going.

Mr Troll
03-23-08, 12:31
Even the best of us get ripped off, but that's part of the game we play! I was headed south on Dixie after Copans and turned over by 20th St near Synn City.About 2 weeks ago I pickup up a WSW at the same spot. Sounds like the same girl. In her 20's, nice body, but looks worn around the edges. Agreed to a $20 BJ, which went well at first. Good technique. But as I finished, she withdrew and spit on my seat. This created quite a mess and all she said was 'you didn't expect me to swallow, did you? "

It's a sad thing to say about a girl with that nice of a body, but I'm not sure she was worth $20.

I cannot say I was ripped off, because the cost was low. She was obviously just looking for quick cash to get high, and didn't care if she stole the money or earned it as long as it didn't take too long. If anyone else wants to take the chance on her, I suggest you try for a minimal investment. She doesn't seem to have the patience for anything else.

Pussy Hunter
03-24-08, 18:43
Hey Mongers,

I cruised the space where the blonde hangs out and there she was! I basically told her that she was done and that everyone was on to her bullshit and that she better move on. She told me I was #1, and I just blew her off!

I cruised down Dixie and saw a nice BSW on MLK, but she was cruising down some street and motioned me to take a lap. I moved on back toward 20th and saw a new WSW with red curly hair and a hat. I pulled up and she jumped in. Asked if she needed a ride and she said she needed to make some money! We checked each other out and she had a nice wet pussy! We negotiated 50/50 for 20/20. I couldn't get to my spot fast enough! Her name was Hallie and she wanted her money upfront. I told her to leave it in the drink cup and we could go from there.

She gave a nice BBBJ and got me to attention in no time. I couldn't wait to put my tool in that hot, wet pussy! She was so hot, I almost came upon entry! She was one sweet piece of ass! I tried to get her top off, but she had all of her money in her bra, so she was a little reluctant. I just pounded that pussy to conclusion and didn't mind leaving the titties alone!

This was a nice find, she didn't seem like a regular though! It was luck of the draw I think, being at the right place at the right time! Lucky Me! No Digits Unfortunately!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
03-30-08, 12:58
Hey Mongers,

I cruised the strip this morning around 10am and saw one of my HSW's walking by MLK near Dixie, I went by the 13th and 2nd St area and saw a BSW waving at me, and last but not least, near Dixie and Copans by the Sunoco station I saw a smokin hot BSW, great bod, tits, and legs.

I had just nailed a nice lady in Kendall that I met on AFF and was headed back and thought I'd cruise the area. The ladies are there, you just have to cruise it and they about jump in your car! LOL

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Driverdown
04-04-08, 12:50
I love the gallery so why not contribute? :D

These ones are from Dee, a regular in the 31st. I found her on the Shell station in the afternoon (I don't recall the hour) last week. 2 jacksons for 50-50 and a tip for the pics.

Tanboat05
04-05-08, 14:53
I love the gallery so why not contribute? :D

These ones are from Dee, a regular in the 31st. I found her on the Shell station in the afternoon (I don't recall the hour) last week. 2 jacksons for 50-50 and a tip for the pics.

Nice find and great post driver. She looked fun. She looks like a good one to watch for. I will try to add to your photo essay. Thanks..

Vegas Black
04-05-08, 19:10
Nice pics. getting a chick with a big booty in reverse cowgirl on the driver side is a good position. Have her grab the steering wheel and let her ride. Shes a good find.
Be safe out there...........

James Segal
04-10-08, 11:40
Been looking but no luck.

Went over by the busy spots on Dixie just north of MLK and saw Angie but passed. She has been homeless lately and last time I saw her the smell (BO) was horrible.

A little further up saw a WSW not too bad but seemed a bit out of it. Picked her up anyway, her name was Michelle. Seem high as hell but nice tits and firm ass. She said she lived in a house right there on 10th just east of the tracks if I wanted to pick her up again but havent seen her out (and dont feel like knocking on the door).

I'll keep hunting for Dee since my playtime is daytime.

James

Tanboat05
04-10-08, 14:06
Nice pics. getting a chick with a big booty in reverse cowgirl on the driver side is a good position. Have her grab the steering wheel and let her ride. Shes a good find.
Be safe out there...........

Yeah Man! And you can let her blow the horn.

James Segal
04-10-08, 15:59
Went out today lunchtime for about 90 minutes - NOTHING!

They must all be doing their taxes.

Seriously tho if anyone has some good digits of someone near the dixie / atlantic area I would be greatly appreciative.

James

Chocolate Nikk
04-16-08, 17:13
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with a link or links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Driveby305
04-21-08, 06:27
Dreamt that I found myself driving down Dixie on a Saturday afternoon. Initilly it must have been around 4:20 I could tell from the thick smoke and saw nothing around 10th and a few HAGs (Heroin Addicted Grannies) north of Sample. Not to my liking after the smoke cleared I spotted WSW Bella just north of Copans. She gave a decent CBJ for Jackson+5. (I went for the cover, thought I spotted tracks + she was spaced the f**k out but surprisingly dedicated so I'm sue she's a great CBJWCIM, she's a real **** if you know what I mean) She was really thin and pettite with great looking hips and belly but loves to look you in the face as she slobbers all over your cock. She was begging for me to call her so if you guys want digits you can have them, I'm usually not in the area so a repeat is not likely. After she completes her duty to mankind I drop her off and the tramp is quickly picked up by another john.

So I continue on my journey and as I'm passing the area of 10th I see a tall white busty blond with really long frizzy hair (Bingo big tities never go wrong, even on this mixed race looking freak) just south of the Sunoco, I figure I'll at best try to get her digits since I just busted a nut and only had one more jackson I underestimated my chances. I circle and come up she quickly catches on with the typicical "oh thank you god I need a ride" I already know its going to be interesting. Haley from Brooklyn Heights NYC damn what a kinky looking ****, heavy NY accent and aparently she wanted to bust a nut more than I did. I told her I had just done a round but if she was willing to work with me and Mr Jackson I was looking for a steady girl I could repeat with, she got all excited and shit whipped out the tools out of my box and went straight to work like a true professional at her craft. I tell her how I'm so into her tits and if I can play with them one of them is her wallet so I only get access to the right one but then the big surprise she's like "yeah there big cuz um yeah, I'm surprised you didn't even I mind I was pregnant. " I must have been dreaming hard because I had not noticed this detail when I first saw her but what the hell I decided to play along with her and say its was a huge festish of mines and that if I could rub her belly it was supposed to be good luck. Something must have clicked in her head she was like the hell with this why don't you just fuck me right here. I of course did not hesitate being that I had another Jimmy and saw this as a bargain for my 20bones. No problems getting in her she was wet and either is a really good actress of came pretty good, qualities of a true freek)

Afterwards she asked for a tip and was cool that I really only had 4 bucks left she settled for a McDonalds Milk Shake. Would definatly like to she her when she's ready to start distributing on her own milk shakes LOL.

Strangely enough when I ask for her number she says she does not have a phone (LOL so much for repeat) She asks for mines, I hesitate but wtf why not.

Pickins not bad in Pompano or maybe just begginers luck in that area, always done the 305 area and recently Hollyweird, long time Monger and Lurker on here posting a first.

Tanboat05
04-22-08, 12:11
Nice report dude. Thanks for the update. I think it is always when you find a freak who is out there for herself rather than the rocks. They get really horney when they have one in the oven. I think you had a cool moment.

Keep us posted if you score this babe again.

Northbound11
04-26-08, 14:37
Found myself the body shop on powerline north of copans yesterday. I know there is fs in the vip room there, but only one girl working and about seven guys so it made it difficult.

Headed throughout mlk and dixie and saw nothing at about 4pm Friday so I was going to head to the lounge at dixie and copans when I decided against everything I read in the past to go to SYNN CITY on dixie.

Walked in and it was super dark, I had to take the first seat at the edge of the bar, just to not fall over. Once the eyes adjusted I noticed 3 guys and about 3 strippers plus a bartender. The place is much smaller than I thought it would be.

Immediately, being the only white guy in there, besides management and the strippers I was attacked. It was like a bolt of lighting coming at me. Before my ass was on the stoll I had ordered a beer, and this tiny black spinner with an amazingly tight body comes over and puts one hand up under my shirt and the other she grabs my cock on top of the jeans and starts stroking me.

Her next words, before the introduction were- are you a cop? Took a sip of beer and said no, I am not a cop. Repeated it three times and then mentioned it to her 3 more times after about a minute with her. After I spoke her hand went down my pants. She noticed how hard I was and said that lap dances are 3 for $30.00 or we can do them in a private backroom for $50.00 half hour, plus the girl fee.

Given I have been in the club for less than 5 minutes, sitting right at the stool by the door, I found this kind of funny.

I said to her - how much for the girl? She said $ or $125.00. I said I can do $.
Then I asked her what will I get for the $. she said I would leave very happy and it would be everything I wanted.

Just incase I was somehow being set up, I decided to bend the rules and not ask for sex or bbbj, and trust her.

She is a black woman, approx 34, probably 5'4, 100lbs.

So she takes my $50.00 and goes to the very large man and gives it to him. She runs to the bathroom and comes back to the bar. I ask her if I need to tip the big guy as well. She says no.

So we go back to the vip room. It has a loveseat, which she covered with a towel. There are the smallest, thinest curtains that barely covered the opening and a tv which doesn't work. So I lay back and she starts dancing. All of a sudden a tall white woman opens the curtain and says she was looking for the phone. Bullshit and I was getting kind of nervous, what if that happened when I was pounding her?

So then she says the best thing any stripper can ask me, given the evasive questioning at the bar. Do you have a condom because I done? I did, and napkins as well.

So she ends up giving me a cbj and fs...tight doggie, mish and back to doggie.
Alot of vip room girls will not to cowgirl because the condom sometimes gets stuck. This has happened twice in the past specificly at mermaids.

So I finish and clean up and pay her the $100.00.

Walked out of the club after that. Total time in club about 40minutes

Total Price:
$4.00 beer
$1.00 tip to bar
$50.00 vip entrance
$100.00 cbj and fs--- high I know, but it was a nice alternative to the street scene.

Her name was tanisha or something...very aggressive and sexy for a 34 year old woman.

She said I looked familiar from another club, but she may say that to everyone???

Tanboat05
04-30-08, 14:22
NB many thanks. Sounds like you found a good spot. Enjoyed the info.

I probably would have made the white girl proud if she walked in on me :-)

Stay safe.

Ho Lala
07-02-08, 14:33
I did not see a SW in our triangle for a while. Yesterday, driving south on Dixie, North of Sample I spotted a WSW in her 40. Not perfect but would have stopped if I was not with someone in the car. Did you guys see anything it is so dry.

Pussy Hunter
07-11-08, 08:16
Hey Mongers,

I checked out the scene the other day and for some it may be slow, the action is still there!

I saw a nice BSW just off of MLK near 6th, and another one down the road near the 95 overpass off MLK. I didn't have a lot of time, but I wanted to see if my spots were still producing! LOL There was another BSW around 13th near Dixie as well. Sometimes you have to go in a street or two to see what's happening. LEO loves to patrol the perimeter, but they don't cruise the interior very often.

I'll be down south again today, I'll let you know what's shaking today!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Chocolate Nikk
07-18-08, 16:34
I'm here until this weekend!! Catch me before I'm gone again!!

Seductively sweet and soo available for incalls in Palm Beach Lakes!!

** 617 905 810three **

check the orlando board for pictures!!

Pussy Hunter
07-28-08, 12:36
Hey My Fellow Mongers,

I have cruised the Pompano strip a couple of times over the last few days, and the pickens were pretty slim.

I saw a little activity over by the Cheetah on Saturday morning and around Dixie and MLK, there were a few BSW's and WSW's but not that many. I saw an old standby BSW, but passed and I saw a BSW that I had before and she was skin and bones and all cracked out!

Things seem to be slowing down in this area, or my timing is off! I didn't see anything extraordinary to share with you guys, but there are some babes ther for the choosin, but you need to be a little patient. I did see a nice WSW just a few streets over from Dixie and MLK, but she was with a few other people and I decided to pass.

Keep those posts coming, they are there, just keep telling us about them!

Have fun and be safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
08-14-08, 14:46
Hey Mongers,

I can't be the only monger getting something in Pompano, let's get some posts going!

I was on the strip this last Sunday around 7-9am and even with dodging all the holy rollers going to church, I was able to get some action! I saw this one old haggered blonde WSW just south of Copans, and she truly looks like she had been driven hard all her life!

I turned on MLK and saw this older BSW walking down the street in a dress with nothing on underneath. I saw her on a side street and she showed me what she had. Nothing by the Cheetah, so I cruise back and up Dixie and I see this other WSW just south of Copans and I pull off on the side street and she follows! We do our checks and everything seems in order, two jacksons for some 50/50. I cruise to a nice place and we get comfortable. She gives a great BBBJ and as soon as I rise to full attention, I bend her over and give her something to remember! LOL She was a good piece, I may have seen her before, but it was my first time with her. I think her name was Kathy, but she wore a floppy hat and shorts. Not bad for a Sunday morning cruise!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Big Dick69
08-15-08, 05:35
Hey Mongers,

I can't be the only monger getting something in Pompano, let's get some posts going!

I was on the strip this last Sunday around 7-9am and even with dodging all the holy rollers going to church, I was able to get some action! I saw this one old haggered blonde WSW just south of Copans, and she truly looks like she had been driven hard all her life!

I turned on MLK and saw this older BSW walking down the street in a dress with nothing on underneath. I saw her on a side street and she showed me what she had. Nothing by the Cheetah, so I cruise back and up Dixie and I see this other WSW just south of Copans and I pull off on the side street and she follows! We do our checks and everything seems in order, two jacksons for some 50/50. I cruise to a nice place and we get comfortable. She gives a great BBBJ and as soon as I rise to full attention, I bend her over and give her something to remember! LOL She was a good piece, I may have seen her before, but it was my first time with her. I think her name was Kathy, but she wore a floppy hat and shorts. Not bad for a Sunday morning cruise!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PHHey pussy i thought about moving to that area u cruise off Nw 8st and dixie. is this a good area? i heard the sw action is good. u should pick up bsw's more often like the bsw in the black dress. she did'nt have any bra or panties underneath?

TheHammer
08-16-08, 15:05
While driving on Powerline North of Atlantic and South of MLK at 1:00 PM, I ran into Diamond wsw. very accomodating. About a 6 on the Ho scale said that the BSO in the neighdorhood were SW tolerant. Good to know.

.25 for bjtc no cim which was dissapointing but she is good at what she does so I can't complain too much. Liked to suck with the CD on so she could groove with the music and play the flute. She actually did some dance moves while doing her thing.

She said that she is there every day from 6:00 AM until 10:00 AM so if you mongers want something a little different, check her out.

Hammer

Ho Lala
08-22-08, 11:56
I think that was Diamond that I saw yesterday. She is the girl TheHammer was talking about. Unfortunately, was not alone in the car and could not stop :(
She was north of MLK on Dixie.

Ho Lala
09-03-08, 17:07
Last night I spotted this WSW on the south side MLK just before the construction of the bride for Andrews. She was wearing a jeans and look good.
I thought that wearing a jeans for a SW is not the smartest thing. Anyway I stopped and came to my car. When I asked her if she needed a ride she asked me in return what I was looking for. Well I did not like that and asked again if she needed a ride. She gave me the same answer. So I bailed out. She seemed high on something, not sure but thought that was safer to leave. Really not sure that she was a leo though.

James Segal
09-09-08, 15:58
It seems lately I keep seeing the same 3 girls out on the street. Granted I am a daytime prowler, but the variety is gone.

Saw a WSW today on MLF by the truck stop just west of 95, she had her thumb up hitchhiking. But seemed a bit 'loopy' to me so I didn't stop. Wierd feeling.

The girls I keep seeing aren; t all that bad (Angie, Seduction) but would like some new flavors.

If anyone has digits of a local pompano SW and wouldn't mind sharing, I'd appreciate it. Might even buy ya lunch! LOL

James

James Segal
09-17-08, 11:28
I spotted a WSW named Patrica hanging out on the corner of Powerline and MLK Drive in Pompano.

She says that is where she normally is as she lives in the HUD right behind.

Not a bad attitude, but likes to drink. She was very flexible and put her feet behind her head in the front seat for a quick fuck. Nice shaved pussy Only. 2.

2nd time I saw her went for a lousy BBBJ. Dosent CIM and her performance was very disappointing. Barely no suck. All handwork.

Too bad. After the pussy I was hoping she would be a keeper.

Lots os new girls seem to be about.

Keep safe and happy hunting.

Ho Lala
11-03-08, 17:59
This afternoon I spotted a tall WSW wearing a black skirt and brownish top and a hat. Could not stop, was not alone. She was walking eastbound after the 95 overpass. She looked a lit bit weird though. she moving her arms like crazy and speaking to herself. Other than that it is very dead.
Stay safe.

Ho Lala
11-05-08, 16:28
Yesterday late afternoon, around 6:30, saw this young LSW, waving on MLK. I did a u turn, she needed a ride! I got a decent BBBJCIM. She was OK to full service but I was kind in a hurry. Does it mean that we will finally see more action there ? I hope.
Stay safe

James Segal
11-06-08, 17:27
Would love to know about the LSW if she gave you any digits...

I drive by every day as I work close by and see the same 3 day in day out.

James

Ho Lala
11-09-08, 17:58
Nope, no digit. I wish she had though.
This early afternoon, I spotted a tall one, who seems to be a SW, WSW. That was on MLK off Atlantic. She looks a little bit too fresh to be a SW though. I did a turn to check her out and she was gone, damn ! Like I wrote she was a tall girl, short hair, wearing a long skirt. Anybody see her.
Other than that nothing.

Would love to know about the LSW if she gave you any digits...

I drive by every day as I work close by and see the same 3 day in day out.

James

Luvahj
11-12-08, 11:20
Long time Hobbiest just found this forum. Seen Dawn a few times, Powerline between MLK and Atlantic. NY girl, BIG TITS and I love Big Tits. She is a drinker seen her a few times, talks alot but I stick my dick in her mouth and she stops. I fondle those big mellons and shoot my wad but not CIM. No Digits.

Luvahj
11-12-08, 11:33
Long time hobbyest just found the forum.

Saw Dawn last week.

Gamer XTC
11-13-08, 17:11
I got some decent massages from the AMP on Atlantic (West of powerline) but that's about it. Anyone's mileage differ?

The girls I've seen aren't really that attractive but the Mamasan looks like a real cougar.

Still have not found a FS AMP around here.

Gamer

Asianloverfla
11-14-08, 14:46
I got some decent massages from the AMP on Atlantic (West of powerline) but that's about it. Anyone's mileage differ?

The girls I've seen aren't really that attractive but the Mamasan looks like a real cougar.

Still have not found a FS AMP around here.

Gamer

Gamer,

If you find an AMP with FS please PM me. As you can see from my handle its my thing. I have yet to find a FS AMP around here. I guess we are on the wrong coast from that.

Luvahj
11-16-08, 22:05
Sunday Nov 16 AM. Didn't expect to find much being it was 8:30 AM but needed a BJ so went out to do the circuit, Dixie to MLK west ect ect. Found one WSW, Dee around Micky D's near TP. 7 on the SW scale. Payed. 2 for her. Drove west to Coconut creek found a spot, got nice BBBJ. Drove home. Dee has lived in the hotel across from that McDonalds for about 8 months. Might go back out tonight, I'm a little horny. Will report if I do.

5inchdick
11-18-08, 13:57
Sunday Nov 16 AM. Didn't expect to find much being it was 8:30 AM but needed a BJ so went out to do the circuit, Dixie to MLK west ect ect. Found one WSW, Dee around Micky D's near TP. 7 on the SW scale. Payed. 2 for her. Drove west to Coconut creek found a spot, got nice BBBJ. Drove home. Dee has lived in the hotel across from that McDonalds for about 8 months. Might go back out tonight, I'm a little horny. Will report if I do.Nice, is she usually strolling there everday? AM/PM?

Luvahj
11-19-08, 02:08
Nice, is she usually strolling there everday? AM/PM?I have seen both AM and PM.

Luck of the draw

James Segal
11-19-08, 14:52
I have seen her several times.

She does stay at the hotel across from McD's.

Usually pay .2 for BBBJ or .3 for FS in her room.

Friendly girl.

James Segal
11-24-08, 10:47
Not much action for some reason (not too cold anymore) but saw Dee and Angie about.

Was looking for something new.

Oh well.

Luvahj
12-12-08, 19:25
It seems lately I keep seeing the same 3 girls out on the street. Granted I am a daytime prowler, but the variety is gone.

Saw a WSW today on MLF by the truck stop just west of 95, she had her thumb up hitchhiking. But seemed a bit 'loopy' to me so I didn't stop. Wierd feeling.

The girls I keep seeing aren; t all that bad (Angie, Seduction) but would like some new flavors.

If anyone has digits of a local pompano SW and wouldn't mind sharing, I'd appreciate it. Might even buy ya lunch! LOL

JamesBest looking girl I've seen around but her oral skills are lacking, but it is nice to be with a pretty one. She recently got a room Atlantic and A1A. I have digits. PM me.

Luvahj
12-12-08, 19:27
I have heard there is some hunting down that way but have been reluctant to try for fear of getting shut out.

Has anyone had any success down there?

Please report

Luvahj
12-12-08, 19:30
Not much action for some reason (not too cold anymore) but saw Dee and Angie about.

Was looking for something new.

Oh well.I have had many a date with Angie. Excellant BBCIMBJ. I too have been looking for something new. Angie was suppose to be moving to Alaska but I saw her at her familiar Bus stop recently. Went down MLK and when I came back through her area I saw to cop cars and there were talking to her. I got the hell out of dodge and headed back north.

Anybody see anything new?

Flasofla
12-13-08, 21:41
Just got back from a strip club in Pompano (senior memebers I'll reveal). My condom broke and I'm a little freaked. Any advice? Camew straight home, showerd, pissed and flushed with alcohol. Any toher advice?

Luvahj
12-14-08, 13:27
Just got back from a strip club in Pompano (senior memebers I'll reveal). My condom broke and I'm a little freaked. Any advice? Camew straight home, showerd, pissed and flushed with alcohol. Any toher advice?Don't panic and whatever you do, don't reveal what you did to a female loved one. More than likely she uses a condom with everyone and is desease free. You will be fine. You did everything you should and will catch nothing. If you are still concerned get an HIV test in 3 months or when you do your normal blood work for a physical. It is actually relativly hard to catch HIV and anything else can be cleared up with antibiotics.

Ho Lala
01-03-09, 18:05
Yesterday afternoon, spotted a young WSW on 11th street and Dixie. Turn around the block she was gone! Guess a monger was faster than me, She was wearing a jean and a black sleeveless shirt.
Later I picked up a WSW. She was wearing a grey long shirt. Gave me a very good pipe cleaning. I thought the trail was dead but it looks like SW are back. this afternoon, could not stop but I spotted a WSW on MLK just East of the track and then 2 others on Dixie and MLK.
Hopefully they are back
Happy New Year.

Pussy Hunter
01-05-09, 17:52
Hey All You Mongers,

Yes, It's PH back by popular demand! The Ho Chaser said I ought to start posting again, so here I am! I have been letting work get in the way, Crazy!

Well, after I saw my Dolphins take it in the throat yesterday, I decided to look for a little stress relief from the game and headed to Pompano around 4pm!

I cruised down Dixie and saw this one WSW standing on the side street near the Sunoco just south of Copans on Dixie. I circled and came around and she was willing, a little old, so I chose do move on down the road for younger pastures!

There was a BSW off of MLK, but not real attractive and little on the heavy side. I cruised down the road and I see this little blonde strolling down MLK near the I-95 overpass. I swing around and ask her if she needs a ride and she hops right in. I'll call her Alabama for now. She starts carrying on about her boyfriend and how he's taking her money in a real hard southern accent!

I tell her to put a sock in it and ask her if she is interested in getting down to business and she smiles! Well, we settle on a couple of Jacksons for a 50/50 session. I head to my place and she wastes no time at taking it all off, not bad and jumps right on the poll and did a great job of greasing it, a great BBBJ! Next on the agenda, I laid her to rest and powered it home! A nice squeal for a southern belle and I flipped her over and finished her off!

Nice way to relieve what ails ya! Once I got her to shut up, she was a nice piece!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
01-11-09, 22:16
Hey Mongers,

I had to head down south to Pompano around 10am Sunday, so I decided to check out the trail on Dixie from Sample to Atlantic. I was heading south and just north of the Marathon I see this little bouncy thing in shorts and a tank top.

I make a turn around the block and wait at the corner to get a better look. She comes up to me and says are you looking for something and I say you, hop in!

She jumps in and were down the road, her names Elena and a little older than I thought, maybe 35 or older. She says she lives in the area and doesn't do this often. Then she lifts up her top to show a nice set of balloons and then says, "Would you like to feel something hot!" and puts my hand down her pants! LOL

That was enough to get me to my spot fast!!! I negotiated a 50/50 for a couple of jacksons and we were at my roost in no time! She was out of her clothes before I could stop the car, and what a body and such a cute littlle pussy! She was great at the BBBJ and had me pointing at the stars in no time. Before I had an accident, I layed her in the mish position and entered that tight little kitty, Wow! She was a great piece and I soon turned her around to feel the rear entry, also great! Needless to say, when you find a nice piece, it doesn't take long to explode!

A pleasing surprise and unfortunately no digits, she said it was too close to home, but may be in the area at a time to be named later!

Fun times to be had in Pompano!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Luvahj
01-14-09, 11:21
Hey Mongers,

I had to head down south to Pompano around 10am Sunday, so I decided to check out the trail on Dixie from Sample to Atlantic. I was heading south and just north of the Marathon I see this little bouncy thing in shorts and a tank top.

I make a turn around the block and wait at the corner to get a better look. She comes up to me and says are you looking for something and I say you, hop in!

She jumps in and were down the road, her names Elena and a little older than I thought, maybe 35 or older. She says she lives in the area and doesn't do this often. Then she lifts up her top to show a nice set of balloons and then says, "Would you like to feel something hot!" and puts my hand down her pants! LOL

That was enough to get me to my spot fast!!! I negotiated a 50/50 for a couple of jacksons and we were at my roost in no time! She was out of her clothes before I could stop the car, and what a body and such a cute littlle pussy! She was great at the BBBJ and had me pointing at the stars in no time. Before I had an accident, I layed her in the mish position and entered that tight little kitty, Wow! She was a great piece and I soon turned her around to feel the rear entry, also great! Needless to say, when you find a nice piece, it doesn't take long to explode!

A pleasing surprise and unfortunately no digits, she said it was too close to home, but may be in the area at a time to be named later!

Fun times to be had in Pompano!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PHDamn PH I would love to run into her. I love fondling some nice balloons when getting a BJ. Wish she had digits. I am going to take a run through today and see if I can find some. If you see her again let her know there is a freind of of yours that would love to hook up! Get some digits

I have been seeing Kinky Kelly the last few times, She is late 30's nice bod with a fake rack, gives great head and is a little dirty girl. When I find her she is usually on MLK west of dixie at one of the bus stops.

James Segal
01-14-09, 17:07
I have seen her a few times, always on MLK just west of Dixie at that old abandoned building.

She does give good head, but always trys to upsell - get more money.

She has also suggested several time to go back to her place, which is right behind this old building in the hood. As much as I'd love to experience FS with her, seems a bit too unsafe for me - so head it shall be.

What has your experience with her been? Price, location?

Luvahj
01-15-09, 11:00
I have seen her a few times, always on MLK just west of Dixie at that old abandoned building.

She does give good head, but always trys to upsell - get more money.

She has also suggested several time to go back to her place, which is right behind this old building in the hood. As much as I'd love to experience FS with her, seems a bit too unsafe for me - so head it shall be.

What has your experience with her been? Price, location?Well most of them say I usually get $30 but I say all I have is $20 should I take you back and of course they say no I'll take $20. I saw her at the building the other night but the other times she was across the street and a little west at the bus stop. She told me were she lived so I might find her there when she isn't out but has never offered to go back there. I am sure she would go back to my place or have FS in my car but I am happy with my $20 BBBJ in my car. I think she drinks and smokes pot. She was a little fucked up when I saw her last but still went down on me like the titanic!

We should start getting pictures.

James Segal
01-15-09, 15:23
Agree pictures would be a plus, funny the one time I asked a girl if I could take one - she wanted a $10 tip...the nerve of her.

I know I'm still a reletively new poster (only 1 year & a half) but if anyone has any digits for locals here I would be greatly appreciative.

Nothing sucks more than going out for a break from work and not finding any one the stroll.

Might just have to go find Kelly now...love those eraser nipples she has!

Pussy Hunter
01-18-09, 07:24
Hey Mongers,

I went to a little poker game Friday night and didn't exactly set the house on fire! Dropped a bundle on a full house to 4 of a kind, so I thought I would try my luck out on the Pompa no strip.

I found Mary strolling the MLK area, but I could of swore whe called her something else before. We found a secluded area, but I had my car, so it was probably going to be a tight fit no matter what! She has nice breasts and as I was getting my BBBJ, I had a nice time fondling those and warming up her pussy! Some of the car seats turn almost into a bed, but mine was a tad tight. I was able to work my pole in the tight hole and got some pleasure on the evening!

She said she has a place and the next time I find her, that's where were going, unless I have the van! Tight spot, but better than the hands I was getting!

Have fun & be safe! PH

Big Dick69
01-18-09, 23:56
Hey Mongers,

I went to a little poker game Friday night and didn't exactly set the house on fire! Dropped a bundle on a full house to 4 of a kind, so I thought I would try my luck out on the Pompa no strip.

I found Mary strolling the MLK area, but I could of swore whe called her something else before. We found a secluded area, but I had my car, so it was probably going to be a tight fit no matter what! She has nice breasts and as I was getting my BBBJ, I had a nice time fondling those and warming up her pussy! Some of the car seats turn almost into a bed, but mine was a tad tight. I was able to work my pole in the tight hole and got some pleasure on the evening!

She said she has a place and the next time I find her, that's where were going, unless I have the van! Tight spot, but better than the hands I was getting!

Have fun & be safe! PHWere you driving a Honda Fit? lol those car seats you can turn into a bed. Just bring 2 pillows next time. lol

Mr Pokerear
01-20-09, 13:19
I visited the Cheetah recently in Pompano.

The champagne room is well worth the visit.

You have to tip everybody, but the 30 minute session was awesome.

Usmc1290
01-22-09, 15:31
Took a drive through Pompano to see what was working. I started on NW 31 Ave from Atlantic to MLK nothing was seen. Took MLK to Dixie and saw a WSW on the bus bench at MLK and Powerline but was'nt my type then saw a LSW on MLK and around NW 15 Ave, but kept going. I took Dixie to Copans and saw nothing moving around so I headed back to the LSW and picked her up. She said her name was Victoria and her face was so so, she did have nice tits but she has a small jelly roll around the middle and smelled like she did'nt have a shower in a day or two. The good point was she was very into given head and she let my hands roam around, so all in all not that bad, for. 25.

Luvahj
01-23-09, 11:08
Took a drive through Pompano to see what was working. I started on NW 31 Ave from Atlantic to MLK nothing was seen. Took MLK to Dixie and saw a WSW on the bus bench at MLK and Powerline but was'nt my type then saw a LSW on MLK and around NW 15 Ave, but kept going. I took Dixie to Copans and saw nothing moving around so I headed back to the LSW and picked her up. She said her name was Victoria and her face was so so, she did have nice tits but she has a small jelly roll around the middle and smelled like she did'nt have a shower in a day or two. The good point was she was very into given head and she let my hands roam around, so all in all not that bad, for. 25.I was going to write a review about a victoria. I picked up her last Friday in the EARLY AM. West of Powerline on hammondville. I think she was from Equidor. She said she was 45 but I thought she had a very pretty face and would have said she was in her early 30's. She works as a livein Home health Aide but binge party's and needs extra cash. Great Tits, good oral skills but yes a little bit of a jelly roll in the middle. I got digits but somehow added an extra one when I put it in my phone and can't reach her. Funny how some people have different opinions. I think she is one of the prettier (facially) girls out there. I am assumimg this is the same SW. DID YOU GET DIGITS? PM me if you did.

Pussy Hunter
01-23-09, 15:08
Hey Mongers,

Victoria is a great provider, I had a great BBBJ and FS and if I could find her again, I'd do the same! She has a great set and knows how to take care of the one she's with!!! If anyone has some real digits for her, PM me and let me know!

On another front, I was down on the Dixie Drive this morning between 8:30 and 9:30 am and saw a couple of nice WSW's. I missed on two attempts, but nailed the third one! Her name was Sara and she was a slender blonde in her late 20's or early 30's. Seemed a little strung out! We did the checking and found a nice spot and as soon as we parked, she wasted no time taking it all off!

She gave a great BBBJ, and as soon as the pole was good and greased, I mounted the lady! She was real tight and loved getting hammered! Made lots of noise and at least acted like she was enjoying it!

I think she is a keeper and I saw another that was a short brunette with short brown hair. She hopped in a car with an ancient mariner, just when I had made a turn, maybe next time!

Perseverance is a virtue, if they aren't there on the 1st pass, try a couple of more times, they may be with me!!! LOL

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Usmc1290
01-26-09, 15:19
Was out checking the local sights when I observed Shelby (Pussy Hunter could be your Sara? ) a WSW with long blond hair skinny with little tities and a smooth pussy. Picked her up around Dixie and I think 10st. Told her I had a headach and she went quickly to work. While fixing my headach I noticed her black thong and quickly asked for full service which she readily agreed. Quickly learned that she keeps her kitty very well maintained and was very vocal and made you feel good. She pulled me close and wrapped her long legs around me. Very good provider, but no digits yet.

Usmc1290
01-27-09, 16:12
Went cruising again today around 1:00pm and saw about 6 SW working along dixie and MLK. Saw Shelby again but she got picked up before I could get her DAMMM. Decided to pick up Melissa a BSW at MLK and 15ave. Melissa is in her early 20's, says she seldom works the street and that she does mostly incall services for her regulars. Pretty face even with the fake hair. Nice tits and a shaved kitty which I like. Settled for FS for. 30. She laid there like a dead fish, but I got mine so I'm happy.

James Segal
01-29-09, 17:31
Found her yesterday at Dixie and 11th.

Blonde, skinny with tight jeans.

She gave an excellent BBBJ for .2 no room for FS this time.

Also saw Kinky Kelly on the stroll

SportingLife
02-01-09, 03:12
Hi guys,

I see from your posts that some of you you definitely know what is going on down there.

I'm a senior monger coming in from out of town. I need 411 in Pompano/general area. I would also travel a bit for the right girl, but prefer local.

I am looking to find a girl/service with incall that has great attitude and talent without 5 star prices. I am looking for french or massage and french ending.

A reliable talented SW phone number and referral would also work very well and be appreciated.

I might give the Pompano stroll a try as it is pretty close to where I am staying, but if I get an ugly vibe from that, I may decide to avoid trolling and stick to a pricier incall girl or strip joint to avoid complications. This is where a referral would come in handy.

I had some success last time I was there on the Miami strolls and at local Pompano strip joints. Miami has some freaky girls and lots of enforcement, so I will skip that this time. The strip joints were pricey and service was so-so. I am hoping to do better this time around. I don't mind a girl that's a little freaky with bad habits as long as she has talent and a good attitude when it comes to biz.

We have a good group at home from this site that shares local info. We always have the 411 on something worthwhile, so I can definitely return the favor for you or any trusted friends when they come my area. The last few years it has been rough going here for the SW monger, and it has been invaluable to pool our efforts. You'll appreciate it if you are here.

Thanks, SL.

Luvahj
02-02-09, 12:36
Went cruising again today around 1:00pm and saw about 6 SW working along dixie and MLK. Saw Shelby again but she got picked up before I could get her DAMMM. Decided to pick up Melissa a BSW at MLK and 15ave. Melissa is in her early 20's, says she seldom works the street and that she does mostly incall services for her regulars. Pretty face even with the fake hair. Nice tits and a shaved kitty which I like. Settled for FS for. 30. She laid there like a dead fish, but I got mine so I'm happy.Damn, Wish I had seen this yesterday. I was out after the Super Bowl and found NO ONE after 90 minutes of cruising except Melissa. I had never seen her before and was a little reluctant to take the plunge. I asked to see her tits because she had a big shirt on and didn't want some little bitty titty girl but she wouldn't show me so I passed. She looked cute, very dark skin. I was looking for BJ and to fondle a nice rack. I may have missed out DAMN. I can't believe ther was no one out last night after the game. Oh well will try again later in the week. I am going to an AMP on Wed.

Luvahj
02-05-09, 10:48
Found her on Monday. Very pretty dark skinned girl said she had a relapse in Oct and that has caused her to work the streets more. Offered 20 for BJ, of course she said she usually gets 30. Found a spot. She was OK but her tits weren't as good as they looked in clothes. She said she had 4 kids. Very kind, non threatening girl, but would probably only repeat if she was the only girl out and I was really in need.